时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Plenty of sunshine through today | 今天阳光灿烂 |
[00:02] | with seasonal temperatures. | 气温宜人 |
[00:04] | We should reach our normal high of about 82 degrees | 今天下午应该能达到 |
[00:06] | by this afternoon. | 27.7度高温 |
[00:08] | Clear skies tonight with a low near 70. | 今晚夜空晴朗 最低气温约为21.1度 |
[00:11] | Increasing cloudiness tomorrow, sticky and humid, | 明天多云 天气闷热潮湿 |
[00:14] | with a high of 96. | 气温达到35度 |
[00:15] | With the winds out of the east at 14 miles per hour, | 目前东风四级 风速6.3米每秒 |
[00:18] | it’s currently 75 degrees. | 气温为23.8度 |
[01:11] | Feels like a dream, right? | 感觉像一场梦 对吧 |
[01:13] | Yeah. What kind of dream? | 是啊 哪种梦 |
[01:16] | The good kind. You’ll see. | 美梦 你会看到的 |
[01:34] | 海军陆战队基地 弗吉尼亚州 诺福克 | |
[01:45] | No matter how this ends, no matter what happens, | 无论结局如何 无论发生什么 |
[01:49] | Amanda’s dead, and we won. | 阿曼达死了 我们赢了 |
[02:09] | Wait here for Mr. Avery. | 在这等艾弗里先生 |
[02:21] | Hey. It’s Amanda, right? | 你是阿曼达 对吧 |
[02:26] | Why are you still alive, again? | 你怎么还活着啊 |
[02:30] | Apparently, you wanted to see me. | 显然 你想见我 |
[02:33] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[02:35] | Just wanted to meet the lady who lost us $14 billion. | 我只想见见那个让我们损失一百四十亿的女人 |
[02:40] | The plan to sacrifice M.D.K was Jones’s idea, not mine. | 打算牺牲M.D.K是琼斯的主意 不是我的 |
[02:44] | I know. I’m just messing with you. | 我知道 我只是在逗你呢 |
[02:48] | Jones, he cleared his play with the rest of the group. | 琼斯和其他人撇清了关系 |
[02:50] | But he’s taking the hit now. | 但现在是他在挡枪 |
[02:52] | But…looks like it worked. | 但是 好像管用啊 |
[02:55] | President Spencer is alive and was, in fact, | 斯宾塞总统还活着 其实 |
[02:57] | rescued from M.D.K headquarters by Miss Nikita Mears. | 他是被尼基塔·米尔斯小姐从M.D.K总部救出来的 |
[02:57] | 斯宾塞总统还活着 华盛顿方面困惑不解 一片混乱 | |
[03:01] | That’s all I know at this time. | 目前我只知道这么多 |
[03:03] | I know the nation has a lot of questions–so do I. | 我知道举国上下有很多问题 我也是 |
[03:05] | I’m going to speak with those involved, | 我要和涉事人员谈谈 |
[03:06] | 斯宾塞总统还活着 华盛顿方面困惑不解 一片混乱 | |
[03:07] | and I will return with answers. Thank you. | 我会带着答案归来的 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Senator Chappell. Senator Chappell. | 查普议员 查普议员 |
[03:13] | One of your doubles, I presume? | 我想那是你的替身吧 |
[03:15] | What, the senator? No. | 议员吗 不是 |
[03:17] | No, he’s a real genuine blowhard. | 他可是个真正的吹牛大王 |
[03:19] | Old man actually believes what he’s saying. | 老头还真信他说的话呢 |
[03:22] | 斯宾塞总统还活着 华盛顿方面困惑不解 一片混乱 | |
[03:24] | Nikita the hero. | 英雄尼基塔 |
[03:26] | See, that’s… | 瞧 我 |
[03:30] | that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想和你聊的正是这件事 |
[03:34] | That little girl has got to stay a hero | 那个小姑娘得继续做她的英雄 |
[03:37] | so that people believe she foiled a conspiracy. | 人们才会相信她挫败了阴谋 |
[03:39] | It’s the only way our group stays secret. | 只有这样我们的组织才能保密 |
[03:42] | We don’t need any grudge matches from the past | 我们可不需要你们以前的仇恨 |
[03:45] | disturbing a very… | 来打破一个 |
[03:48] | expensive illusion. | 非常昂贵的假象 |
[03:59] | All right, Sam. Where the hell did you go? | 萨姆 你到底去了哪里 |
[04:04] | Paris? If you’re stealing my diamonds, | 巴黎 如果你要偷走我的钻石 |
[04:06] | why did you go where I asked you to? | 为什么去我让你去的地方 |
[04:10] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[04:14] | – Where are you? – Nikita, where are you? | -你在哪 -尼基塔 你在哪 |
[04:17] | They’re holding us at a military base in Virginia. | 他们把我们扣在弗吉尼亚州的一个军事基地里 |
[04:20] | – Holding? – They’re being polite about it. | -扣押 -他们还蛮有礼貌的 |
[04:22] | I have a house and a yard. | 给了一栋房子 还有个院子 |
[04:24] | – Well, what do they want? – I don’t know. | -他们想怎么样 -我不知道 |
[04:27] | I don’t even think they know yet. | 我觉得他们也不知道 |
[04:29] | Listen, until we know how this plays out, | 我们搞清楚事态之前 |
[04:31] | you and Sam lay low, all right? | 你和萨姆保持低调 知道吗 |
[04:34] | That might not be an option. | 可能不行 |
[04:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:36] | Sam tried to steal my diamonds, so I sent him to Paris | 萨姆想偷我的钻石 所以我给了他一袋假的 |
[04:39] | with a bag of fakes, thinking he’d skip town. | 派他去巴黎 想着他会开溜 |
[04:41] | Only…he actually did go to Paris. | 不过 他真的去巴黎了 |
[04:44] | – I’m not sure what to do. – Try the truth. | -我不知道该怎么办 -说实话吧 |
[04:46] | Go find him, because I may need you guys to come back here. | 去找到他 我可能需要你们过来帮忙 |
[04:49] | I’ll call you when it’s safe. | 安全时我给你打电话 |
[04:57] | Hey. Where are you? | 喂 你在哪 |
[05:00] | I went to the safe house. Sonya never showed. | 我去了安全屋 桑娅没出现 |
[05:02] | – I know. – you know? | -我知道 -你知道吗 |
[05:04] | I waited for hours. | 我等了好几个小时 |
[05:06] | I gave up, I was gonna leave. | 我放弃了 正打算离开 |
[05:08] | Sam, the diamonds aren’t real. | 萨姆 钻石是假的 |
[05:12] | What the hell am I holding? | 那我手上拿着的是什么 |
[05:13] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[05:14] | I know you tried to steal them back in Zurich. | 我知道在苏黎世时你想把东西偷回来 |
[05:17] | I couldn’t trust you with them. | 交托给你我不放心 |
[05:20] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[05:22] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[05:34] | Hey. Is the transport here yet? | 车到了吗 |
[05:36] | – Not yet. – What’s going on? | -还没 -怎么了 |
[05:38] | I thought we had to go give our statements. | 我们不是得去作供吗 |
[05:39] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才过来 |
[05:41] | Birkhoff said he got you online. Where’s your computer? | 伯克霍夫说把你联机了 你的电脑在哪 |
[05:44] | Be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[05:46] | I have to figure out what’s been reported | 我得搞清楚他们知道了什么 |
[05:47] | before I can figure out our cover story. | 才能想出掩护故事 |
[05:49] | Isn’t it a little late for that? | 现在有点晚了吧 |
[05:51] | I mean, if you have a better idea, then… | 如果你有更好的主意… |
[05:59] | MDK MDK? | |
[06:02] | We took them down. Why are you… | 我们铲除他们了 你怎么… |
[06:04] | The way we found them, | 我们找到他们的方式 |
[06:05] | catching Ramon on shadownet– | 在”影网”上逮到雷蒙 |
[06:07] | if they used a different operative, | 如果他们派出其他特工 |
[06:09] | any other operative, we never would’ve found them, | 随便哪一个 我们都不可能找到他们 |
[06:11] | much less stopped them. | 更别提阻止他们了 |
[06:13] | You think we got lucky. | 你觉得是我们走运 |
[06:14] | I think Jones got sloppy. | 我觉得是琼斯行事草率 |
[06:17] | And if there’s one thing he isn’t– I hate to say it, | 但他绝不是这样的人 我也不想这么说 |
[06:19] | but it’s almost as if he wanted to be found. | 但他好像是故意被我们找到的 |
[06:25] | That’s us. | 找我们的人来了 |
[06:44] | So what are we gonna tell these yahoos? | 要怎么跟这些人说 |
[06:48] | The truth…all of it. | 一五一十说真相 |
[06:53] | It’s the only chance we got. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[07:14] | Why should I be worried about our doubles? | 我为什么要担心那些替身 |
[07:16] | They are human weapons. | 他们是人肉武器 |
[07:19] | Tools, essentially, that you’ve created. | 本质上来说就是你创造的工具 |
[07:22] | And what if one of them rebels? | 如果其中有人叛变了呢 |
[07:24] | Rebels how, hmm? | 怎么叛变 |
[07:26] | Quits their cover and pretends to be the CEO of some other company? | 换个身份假装是其它公司的总裁吗 |
[07:30] | How about…have their corporate security force | 这个怎么样 让他们公司的保安部队 |
[07:34] | take you and the rest of the group members out? | 杀了你和组织里的其他人 |
[07:39] | That is why you have to act now. | 所以你必须作出反应 |
[07:41] | The loss of MDK could be misinterpreted as a weakness | 你的手下也许会将MDK的损失 |
[07:45] | by those who serve you. | 曲解成是你的弱点 |
[07:46] | They could use this as their moment to strike. | 他们也许会趁此机会进击 |
[07:53] | I don’t hear a solution. | 这不是解决方案 |
[07:55] | It’s the same one I tried to pitch Percy. | 我当初就是这么跟珀西说的 |
[07:58] | Program the loyalty of every double you have. | 给每个替身编入忠诚程序 |
[08:02] | If you’d listened to me, | 要是你们听我的 |
[08:03] | division would still be standing today. | “组织”也就不会解散 |
[08:08] | I don’t hear a guarantee. | 你没有作出保证 |
[08:13] | Two of the doubles I programmed shot themselves | 我编程的两个替身因为我一句话 |
[08:16] | because I told them to. | 吞枪自尽了 |
[08:18] | If that’s not results, I don’t know what is. | 这都不算答案 我就不知道什么才是了 |
[08:36] | 海军陆战队基地 弗吉尼亚州 诺福克 | |
[08:38] | This is U.S. Marine Colonel Peter Slocum | 我是美国海军陆战队上校彼得·斯洛克姆 |
[08:40] | conducting a debrief of Nikita Mears. | 正问讯尼基塔·米尔斯的供述 |
[08:43] | This interview will be recorded. Clearance level, sci. | 以下对话会被录音 安全等级 机密 |
[08:48] | Miss Mears, if you wouldn’t mind, | 米尔斯女士 不介意的话 |
[08:51] | let’s start from the beginning. | 我们从头说起 |
[08:55] | I killed a cop. | 我杀了一个警察 |
[08:59] | I was tried, convicted, executed. | 我受到了审讯 被判有罪 执行死刑 |
[09:04] | After my death, I woke up in a white room. | 我”死”后 在一间白色的房里醒来 |
[09:09] | There was a bright light. | 有道亮光 |
[09:13] | That was division. | 那就是”组织” |
[09:15] | We call them recruits. | 我们把他们叫做新人 |
[09:17] | I welcome them to their new lives, | 我欢迎他们享受新生活 |
[09:20] | tell them about the second chance they’ve been given. | 跟他们说”组织”给予他们的第二次机会 |
[09:23] | Division was a load of crap. | “组织”满口谎言 |
[09:25] | They subverted the entire justice system. | 他们颠覆了整个司法体制 |
[09:28] | They grab a convicted felon, fake his death, | 他们带走已被定罪的重犯 伪造其死亡 |
[09:31] | put a gun to their head: join or die. | 拿枪指着他们的脑袋问 加入还是死亡 |
[09:34] | They would erase your old life, | 他们会抹去你过去的生活 |
[09:37] | everything you’d ever been, everyone you’d ever known. | 你以前的样子 以及过去认识的人 |
[09:40] | Often it’s no friendships, no close relationships. | 没有友情 没有亲密关系 |
[09:44] | And we were very good at what we did. | 我们对这行非常擅长 |
[09:45] | You played ball or you got canceled, | 要么执行任务 要么去死 |
[09:47] | and those were the rules set forth by Amanda and Percy. | 这就是阿曼达和珀西定下的规矩 |
[09:50] | My colleagues in the CIA called it my ghost unit. | 我在中情局的同事说这是我的阴兵 |
[09:53] | Sanctions, the polite word for assassinations. | 制裁 那是刺杀的委婉说法 |
[09:55] | Heads of state. Political dissidents. | 国家元首 政治异见人士 |
[09:57] | Turns out they were right. | 事实证明他们是对的 |
[10:00] | Everyone at division was a ghost. | “组织”的所有成员都是幽灵 |
[10:01] | When they sent me to kill Alexandra Udinov, | 他们派我刺杀亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫时 |
[10:04] | that’s when everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[10:05] | I knew something was going on with her from moment one. | 从一开始我就知道她身上肯定发生了什么 |
[10:07] | I totally called it, but I’m, like, the nerd, right? | 我猜对了 但我就是个怪宅男 对吧 |
[10:09] | So nobody wants to take me seriously. | 所以没人重视我说的话 |
[10:11] | A 13-year-old girl was too far. | 杀掉一个13岁的小女孩真的做过头了 |
[10:13] | I know Percy didn’t see it coming. | 我知道珀西没料到事情会变成这样 |
[10:15] | – I know that for a fact. – Revenge. | -我确定这一点 -复仇 |
[10:16] | They had taken everything from me, | 他们夺走了所有属于我的东西 |
[10:18] | and I was gonna burn their house down and everything in it. | 所以我就要毁掉他们的一切 |
[10:20] | – So percy… – And then oversight… | -所以珀西… -然后监视… |
[10:22] | – Gogol. – And the shop. | -果戈里 -还有”商店” |
[10:23] | Kill chips, polymer masks, | 死亡芯片 聚合物面具 |
[10:25] | crazy poisons, all of it supplied by M.D.K. | 致人疯狂的毒药 都是M.D.K.提供的 |
[10:29] | You’re investigating Philip Jones. | 你们在调查菲利普·琼斯 |
[10:31] | Any sign that he wasn’t working alone? | 有迹象表明他不是单独行动吗 |
[10:33] | Amanda killed herself. | 阿曼达自杀了 |
[10:39] | She’d rather die than let me win. | 她宁愿死也不想让我赢 |
[10:45] | Thank you for your candor. | 谢谢你的坦白 |
[10:57] | – Sam, are you okay? – Same old. | -山姆 你还好吗 -老一套 |
[11:01] | I owe some guys some money, so they’re punching me. Oh! | 我欠别人钱 他们正在揍我 |
[11:07] | Now they’ve got it in their heads that me calling you | 现在他们觉得我给你打电话 |
[11:08] | is somehow gonna get them paid. | 能让他们拿到钱 |
[11:10] | Well, why haven’t you paid them? | 那你为什么不还钱给他们 |
[11:13] | Because he gambled away all his money, | 因为他所有的钱都输光了 |
[11:15] | – and some of mine. – Who is this? | -包括我的钱 -你是谁 |
[11:17] | You were right not to trust him with your diamonds. | 你不把宝石给他是对的 |
[11:22] | However, if you wish to see him alive again, | 但如果你想让他活命的话 |
[11:25] | you will bring the real stones to me in Paris, | 你就把真的宝石带到巴黎来给我 |
[11:29] | – at a place called– – Oh, Club Besson? | -就带到– -贝松酒吧吗 |
[11:31] | – Yeah, I’m already there. – She’s here. | -我已经到了 -她到了 |
[11:36] | You see, I’ve got this little app on my phone | 要知道 我手机上装了个软件 |
[11:38] | called “Find my deadbeat boyfriend.” | 叫”找到我赖账的男朋友” |
[11:41] | Let him go, or I’ll call the police. | 放他走 否则我就报警 |
[11:44] | The police will not be necessary. | 没有报警的必要 |
[11:52] | Ms. Mears. Ed Chappell. | 米尔斯小姐 我是艾德·查普 |
[11:54] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:57] | Just Nikita. | 叫我尼基塔 |
[12:00] | Yep. Well, let me be the first to thank you | 好吧 首先我想感谢你 |
[12:02] | for the giant pile of crap | 留下了一大堆烂摊子 |
[12:06] | you’ve left us to deal with. | 等着我们收拾 |
[12:08] | – I understand. – No, I was– | -我理解 -不 我– |
[12:10] | I was eager to hear the truth. | 我非常想了解真相 |
[12:11] | But some of the things you’ve said in this room… | 但是你在这间屋子里说的一些事 |
[12:14] | Must never be repeated. I agree. | 绝对不能泄露出去 我同意 |
[12:19] | You agree. | 你同意 |
[12:33] | Why do you think I never went to the New York Times | 你觉得我为什么离开”组织”之后 |
[12:36] | after I left division? | 不去找《纽约时报》 |
[12:38] | I knew that Percy would erase the agents | 我知道珀西为了降低风险 |
[12:40] | still trapped there in order to mitigate exposure. | 会消灭掉那些仍然被困的特工 |
[12:42] | It’s the same reason I didn’t release the contents | 我没有公布黑匣子的内容 |
[12:44] | of the black box. | 也是出于同样的考虑 |
[12:46] | Those secrets out there cause chaos, | 这些秘密会引起骚乱 |
[12:49] | and that chaos takes innocent lives. | 而无辜的人会在骚乱中丧生 |
[12:54] | I know how dangerous the truth can be. | 我知道真相有多危险 |
[13:00] | Well, I’m glad. Because I do have something– | 我很高兴 因为我的确有些事– |
[13:04] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[13:08] | It’s not my problem anymore, senator. | 这已经不再是我的问题了 参议员 |
[13:11] | It’s yours. | 是你的问题 |
[13:16] | You edit the story. I did my part. | 我已经尽到自己的责任了 故事由你来编 |
[13:20] | Ms. Mears…Nikita! | 米尔斯小姐…尼基塔 |
[13:26] | You don’t understand. | 是你不明白 |
[13:28] | I need someone to sell this story to the people, | 我需要有人将真相公之于众 |
[13:33] | a face, a… | 一个面孔 一个… |
[13:36] | a hero. | 一个英雄 |
[13:39] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:57] | Hand over the diamonds, or he dies. | 交出宝石 否则他必死无疑 |
[14:02] | I’d make you an offer, | 我有个提议 |
[14:04] | but you probably won’t accept it. | 但你可能不会接受 |
[14:09] | I don’t know. | 这可说不定 |
[14:13] | I’m a…reasonable man. | 我这个人很通情达理 |
[14:19] | What’s your offer? | 你的提议是什么 |
[14:24] | That I don’t kill you. | 我不杀你 |
[14:30] | That’s what I thought. | 就知道会这样 |
[14:55] | I thought I told you not to come. | 我跟你说了别过来 |
[14:56] | Lucky for you, I don’t believe anything you say. | 算你走运 你说的话我一句也不信 |
[15:05] | Okay, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[15:09] | Chappell wants me to testify | 查普想让我 |
[15:11] | in front of a senate hearing committee. | 当着参议院听证委员会的面说明 |
[15:13] | They–they need a hero to– to help heal the country. | 他们需要一个英雄 来治愈国家 |
[15:16] | Since when have you been afraid of a few congressmen? | 什么时候开始 你居然会怕几个国会议员 |
[15:19] | It’s not them. It’s everybody. | 不只是他们 是所有人 |
[15:23] | Everybody will know who I am. | 所有人都会知道我是谁 |
[15:26] | But they already do. | 他们已经知道了 |
[15:27] | Your face has been on the news for months. | 你的脸在新闻里出现好几个月了 |
[15:29] | Let’s not forget about the Youtube videos. | 别忘了还有那些Youtube视频 |
[15:30] | I know that, but that’s not…me. | 我知道 但那不是…我 |
[15:35] | That’s… | 那是… |
[15:38] | That’s a cover. | 那是个假身份 |
[15:39] | That’s Nikita the spy, Nikita the assassin. | 那是间谍尼基塔 杀手尼基塔 |
[15:43] | If I do this, it’s me. | 而这次是我本人 |
[15:45] | It’s Nikita Mears, the junky cop-killer. | 是尼基塔·米尔斯 卑劣的警察杀手 |
[15:52] | I wish you could see yourself the way that I do. | 我真希望你能像我看你那样看自己 |
[15:57] | You have saved so many people, including me, | 你救了那么多人的生命 包括我的 |
[16:00] | I don’t even know how many times. | 我都不记得多少次了 |
[16:04] | Alex would agree with that. | 艾丽克丝肯定也同意 |
[16:06] | So would Ryan and Birkhoff. | 瑞安和伯克霍夫也是 |
[16:09] | We owe you our lives. | 我们还活着都是因为你 |
[16:10] | Now the world does too. | 现在这个世界也是一样 |
[16:14] | That’s not the way they’ll see it. | 他们不会这样想的 |
[16:16] | Look. I promise you… | 听着 我保证… |
[16:18] | once you tell them your side of the story, | 等你把你的故事讲出来 |
[16:21] | everyone will see you the way that I do. | 所有人都会像我一样看待你 |
[16:24] | But just don’t forget, they are the ones who need you. | 但是别忘了 是他们需要你 |
[16:34] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[16:46] | Clear the room, please. | 请大家都出去 |
[16:54] | Pardons and immunity. | 赦免及豁免权 |
[16:59] | Done. | 好 |
[17:01] | Birkhoff’s is to include anything that links him to shadowwalker. | 伯克霍夫就是暗影行者 |
[17:05] | And he wants you to write a letter to the NSA | 他想要你给国安局写封信 |
[17:07] | declaring him a hero. | 表明他是个英雄 |
[17:11] | Note to daddy– not a problem. | 给老大写信 没问题 |
[17:13] | Sonya wants to become a citizen. | 桑娅想要成为普通公民 |
[17:15] | – And Ryan– – Wants a meeting with Jones. | -还有瑞安 -想要和琼斯见面 |
[17:17] | I know. We’re already working on it. | 我知道 我们已经在安排了 |
[17:21] | He what? | 什么 |
[17:25] | When exactly were you going to tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[17:28] | I wasn’t trying to keep a secret. | 我不是想瞒着你 |
[17:31] | I just didn’t want to worry you. | 我只是不想你担心 |
[17:35] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[17:38] | Look. I don’t– | 听着 我不… |
[17:41] | I’ve still got a lot to prepare for, so… | 我还有很多要准备 所以… |
[17:51] | Ryan, what are you doing? | 瑞安 你在做什么 |
[17:54] | Did I ever tell you about my brother? | 我跟你提过我的哥哥吗 |
[17:58] | You told me he died in Afghanistan. | 你跟我说他死在阿富汗了 |
[18:02] | When I asked how, | 当我问是怎么死的时候 |
[18:04] | I got the standard crap– | 回答是那些标准的套话 |
[18:05] | Line of duty, service to your country. | 履行职责 为国家效力 |
[18:08] | Turned out he’d been murdered by PMCs | 结果是他被看守非法矿井的 |
[18:10] | who were guarding an illegal mine. | 私人军事公司杀死了 |
[18:12] | Their company paid to cover it up. | 他们公司出钱掩饰了过去 |
[18:16] | I’m so sorry, Ryan. | 我很遗憾 瑞安 |
[18:17] | Look, I recognize the signs– | 听着 我能认出那些迹象 |
[18:18] | someone using their power and their influence | 有人用自己的权力和影响力 |
[18:21] | to hide the truth. | 来掩盖真相 |
[18:22] | I felt the same thing again with division, | 我以前对”组织”有这种感觉 |
[18:25] | and I feel the same thing now– too many secrets. | 我现在也有这种感觉 秘密太多 |
[18:34] | I get it. I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[18:39] | But this may not be the right time. | 但现在可能不是合适的时机 |
[18:42] | Before our pardons, you won’t have to– | 在我们拿到赦免之前 你不需要 |
[18:44] | All I want to do is talk to Jones face to face. | 我只是想跟琼斯面对面谈一谈 |
[18:46] | Nikita, the man is in custody. | 尼基塔 他还被拘押着 |
[18:52] | The committee will come to order. | 听证会马上开始 |
[19:00] | The committee will come to order. | 听证会马上开始 |
[19:06] | Please state your name for the record | 请说出你的名字以便记录 |
[19:08] | and then begin your statement. | 然后开始你的陈述 |
[19:19] | My name is Nikita Mears. | 我的名字是尼基塔·米尔斯 |
[19:24] | Ten years ago, I was taken out of prison | 十年前 一个政府秘密组织 |
[19:27] | and forced by a covert unit of the government to be an assassin. | 将我从狱中释放 并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[19:31] | They called themselves Division. | 他们自称”组织” |
[19:34] | Seven years ago, I was the first recruit to escape. | 七年前 我是第一个逃出魔窟的成员 |
[19:38] | Last year, I returned, | 去年 我重返”组织” |
[19:40] | destroyed Division, and freed those who remained. | 将其摧毁 解散了剩下所有人 |
[19:43] | As a result, one of the founders of Division, | 后果是 “组织”的创始人之一 |
[19:46] | a woman named Amanda, framed me for the assassination | 一个叫阿曼达的女人 陷害我暗杀 |
[19:50] | of president Kathleen Spencer in order to start a war. | 总统凯思琳·斯宾塞 企图挑起战争 |
[19:54] | Three days ago, I watched her die. | 三天前 她死在我眼前 |
[19:57] | And I’m relieved to say… | 我现在能如释重负地说 |
[20:00] | her ambition for further bloodshed has died with her. | 她制造下一场屠杀的野心已和她同归于尽 |
[20:13] | The next subject is en route. | 下一个目标正在路上 |
[20:16] | Miss Dixon. Miss Dixon. | 狄克逊女士 狄克逊女士 |
[20:18] | 谢丽尔·狄克逊 马克岭集团总裁 | |
[20:19] | What can you tell us about the latest round of layoffs? | 能谈谈最新一轮裁员吗 |
[20:22] | That they were necessary. | 裁员很有必要 |
[20:23] | So you’re saying 14,000 people weren’t necessary? | 你是说一万四千名员工是多余的吗 |
[20:33] | Are we done? | 结束了吗 |
[20:36] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[20:38] | They’ll wait. That’s the nice thing about | 他们会等你 这就是成为 |
[20:40] | being in charge of a major corporation. | 大企业掌门人的好处 |
[20:42] | But, yes, we’re done. | 不过 我们已经完事了 |
[20:57] | I have done everything the group has ever asked. | 集团的要求我都已经照办 |
[21:01] | But this is new and strange. | 但这次的任务不同以往 |
[21:03] | And we never have to do it again. | 你只需要做这一次 |
[21:08] | But one more question. | 还有个问题 |
[21:10] | Who do you ultimately serve– | 你到底是在为谁效力 |
[21:12] | yourself, the group, or me? | 你自己 集团 还是我 |
[21:16] | You… | 当然是 |
[21:19] | Of course. | 为你 |
[21:31] | Hey, Alex. It’s me. | 艾丽克丝 是我 |
[21:34] | It’s safe to come in now. | 你现在可以回来了 |
[21:37] | That’s good news. | 真是好消息 |
[21:40] | I saw your testimony. You look good. | 我看到你出庭作证 状态不错 |
[21:43] | Is it just me, or is it really weird | 只有我这么觉得吗 |
[21:45] | to hear the sound of your own voice? | 听到自己的声音感觉很奇怪 |
[21:47] | Oh, my god. I can’t stand it. | 老天 我简直受不了 |
[21:51] | Is this how you pictured it ending? | 这是你意料之中的结局吗 |
[21:56] | I didn’t think I was gonna make it out of Division. | 我从没想过可以逃脱”组织” |
[22:00] | Well, you did. | 你做到了 |
[22:03] | We all did. | 我们都做到了 |
[22:08] | Sam’s waking up. I should go check on him. | 萨姆醒了 我得去看看他 |
[22:10] | I’ll see you soon. | 我会尽快过来 |
[22:12] | It’s been too long. | 我们已经等得太久了 |
[22:20] | Nikita needs me back in the States. | 尼基塔让我回美国 |
[22:23] | So you can either leave now or hitch a ride back with me. | 你可以选择离开 或者搭我的顺风车 |
[22:26] | Hitch a ride? That’s sweet of you. | 顺风车 你还真贴心 |
[22:30] | I just saved your ass. What more do you want? | 我刚救了你一命 你还想怎样 |
[22:32] | An apology wouldn’t be the worst place to start. | 不如你先跟我道歉 |
[22:35] | For you stealing my diamonds? Or– | 抱歉你偷了我的钻石吗 还是 |
[22:37] | Come on. For the record, I didn’t steal them, okay? | 拜托 事先声明 我没有偷钻石 好吗 |
[22:41] | And I came back, and I saved you from that guy. | 我回来了 还从那家伙手里救出了你 |
[22:43] | Which is why I just flew to paris | 所以我才飞去巴黎 |
[22:45] | and pulled you out of a filthy nightclub. | 把你从肮脏的夜总会里弄出来 |
[22:46] | We’re even. | 我们两清了 |
[22:49] | Are you staying, or are you leaving? | 你到底是走是留 |
[22:52] | You want me to stay? | 你希望我留下吗 |
[22:55] | Why does it matter what I want? | 我怎么想的有所谓吗 |
[22:59] | You know what? Screw it. | 算了 豁出去了 |
[23:01] | One of us has got to be honest here. | 我们俩必须有一方先坦诚 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[23:04] | Why do you think I went to Paris? | 你以为我为什么要去巴黎 |
[23:06] | Honestly? I’m at a bit of a loss. | 老实说吗 我也不太明白 |
[23:08] | Because you asked me. | 因为是你让我去的 |
[23:10] | Because even though I really needed the money | 因为即使我急需这笔钱 |
[23:12] | and guys were willing to kill me over it… | 还有一群人在后面虎视眈眈 |
[23:16] | I was trying to do the right thing… | 我还是努力去做正确的事 |
[23:22] | For you. | 为了你 |
[23:29] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[23:43] | He’ll be more cooperative if I speak with him alone. | 我单独和他谈 他会更愿意合作 |
[23:46] | – It may take a while. – I’ll wait up front, | -可能需要点时间 -我会等你 |
[23:48] | and we can head back to base whenever you’re ready. | 你问完我们随时可以回基地 |
[23:50] | I’ll keep an eye on things from my station | 我会在另一边监视里面的情况 |
[23:51] | in case he gives you any trouble. | 以防他找你麻烦 |
[24:01] | You’ve been busy. | 你最近很忙啊 |
[24:02] | You want me to walk you through all this, | 你准备和我兜圈子 |
[24:03] | or should we cut to the chase? | 还是直接开门见山 |
[24:06] | Who am I to say? | 我有什么选择资格 |
[24:08] | I think you’re the one calling the shots now. | 现在决定权在你 |
[24:12] | You wanted us to find you and take down MDK. | 你想让我们找到你并摧毁MDK |
[24:15] | You used Ramon, knowing we’d pick him up on shadownet. | 知道我们会用影网找到雷蒙 你就利用他 |
[24:18] | You sent an operative after Alex, | 你派人跟踪艾丽克丝 |
[24:20] | knowing he’d get caught and give up MDK. | 知道他会被抓并抛下MDK |
[24:22] | And you allowed Peller to feed us information, | 你允许佩勒给我们传递假消息 |
[24:25] | all so we could save the day and believe you’d been defeated. | 所以我们才能取胜并相信你被打败了 |
[24:31] | Nikita told you her price, and you paid it. | 尼基塔说了她的价码 而你买了单 |
[24:37] | Doesn’t seem to have worked out too well for me, now, does it? | 看现在的情形 这交易似乎对我不利吧 |
[24:44] | I’ve got a hunch your friends will | 我有预感 |
[24:46] | get you out of here eventually. | 你终将被你朋友救走 |
[24:47] | What friends would those be? | 我能有什么朋友呢 |
[24:49] | There’s always a group behind the group, right? | 你的背后应该不止这一个组织对吧 |
[24:54] | I think MDK is only one arm of your organization. | MDK只是你组织的一个武器 |
[25:02] | You’re never gonna stop digging, are you? | 你不会停止挖掘信息的对吗 |
[25:12] | I’ll never stop looking for the truth. | 追求真相 我从不会停下脚步 |
[25:19] | Percy called us a group. | 珀西称我们为一个组织 |
[25:22] | I assume that’s where you got the term from. | 你应该是从他那里听说的吧 |
[25:24] | But did you know there’s eight of us, my colleagues and I? | 但你不知道我和同僚一共八人 |
[25:28] | You probably have no idea how so few can control so much. | 你也许想不通这么少的人怎么能统筹全局 |
[25:32] | Sadly, I’m afraid you never will. | 我估计你永远不会懂 |
[25:48] | All right. Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[25:51] | That was Senator Chappell. | 是查普议员 |
[25:54] | Everything okay? | 一切正常吗 |
[25:56] | They want to give me the Presidential Medal of Freedom. | 他们想授予我总统自由勋章 |
[26:01] | So you’re saying I was right. | 所以我是对的 |
[26:05] | They did a poll, an approval poll, | 为了知道新闻播出的反应 |
[26:09] | to see how the news was landing, | 他们做了关于支持率的民意调查 |
[26:11] | and apparently… I tested through the roof. | 结果 我的支持率很高 |
[26:16] | So now they want to capitalize off the residual goodwill, of course. | 他们当然想好好利用这些民意支持 |
[26:20] | Hey, don’t downplay this. | 你可别不重视 |
[26:22] | They love you. | 他们很喜欢你 |
[26:23] | And, far more importantly, I was right. | 更重要的是 我是对的 |
[26:28] | No, you were wrong. | 不对 你错了 |
[26:31] | You once accused me of only wanting another mission. | 你曾经指责我 说我只想要做任务 |
[26:36] | No more missions. | 不再有任务了 |
[26:38] | No more looking over our shoulders. | 不用再畏手畏脚了 |
[26:41] | And all I want is you. | 我只想要你 |
[26:50] | We should get in the air. They’re expecting us back. | 我们该动身了 他们等我们回去 |
[26:54] | Then what? | 之后呢 |
[26:56] | Like I said, they’ll debrief us and give us our pardons. | 他们会盘问我们 然后给我们赦免权 |
[27:00] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切照旧 |
[27:01] | Nothing’s changed? You and me. | 一切照旧 那我们呢 |
[27:05] | – That was… – I don’t know what that was. | -那… -我不知道那是什么 |
[27:07] | Well, then. Let’s find out. | 好 那我们来弄清楚 |
[27:10] | I meant what I said back there, okay? | 我说的话都是认真的 好吗 |
[27:13] | You make me want to be better. | 你让我想要成为更好的自己 |
[27:18] | I just started to figure out who I am. | 我才弄清自己的定位 |
[27:20] | You can’t expect me to tell you who you are too. | 你不能让我告诉你 你是谁 |
[27:22] | What do I got to do to prove myself to you? | 我想向你证明我自己 |
[27:24] | I don’t want you to prove anything to me. | 我根本不需要你证明任何事 |
[27:26] | This is about you, who you really are, | 关键在于弄清楚你到底是谁 |
[27:29] | not who you’re willing to pretend to be to make me happy. | 而不是什么为了哄我开心的伪造身份 |
[27:33] | I don’t know who Sam is, and neither do you. | 我不知道山姆是谁 你也不知道 |
[27:37] | You figure that out, then we’ll see. | 等你想明白了 再说我们的事 |
[27:59] | You couldn’t let Division go. | 你不会放任”组织”不管 |
[28:02] | I guess I’m not surprised you couldn’t let this go either. | 我猜你对这事也不会置之不理 |
[28:07] | It’s going to be a shame to destroy such a beautiful mind. | 真不忍心摧毁你那细腻的思维 |
[28:27] | Oh, no need. No need. | 没必要这样 |
[28:29] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[28:31] | Your death would raise too many questions, | 你的死会带来很多麻烦 |
[28:33] | And nikita might realize that what happened in Dubai | 而且尼基塔也许就会知道 |
[28:36] | was a carefully crafted illusion. | 迪拜发生的事是一场精心安排的幻觉 |
[28:39] | – Then why abduct me? – Catch and release. | -那为什么绑架我 -抓来再放走 |
[28:41] | A few tweaks to that brain of yours | 稍微对你的大脑做些手脚 |
[28:43] | and we’ll put you right back where we found you, | 然后再把你放回原来的地方 |
[28:46] | Perfectly satisfied with the answers Jones provided. | 刚好符合琼斯的需要 |
[28:51] | It doesn’t bother you, | 尼基塔认为你死了 |
[28:54] | Nikita believing you’re dead? | 对你没有影响吗 |
[28:57] | Thinking she’s finally free of you? | 她觉得终于摆脱了你 |
[29:00] | Well, see, it turns out Nikita’s not the only one | 其实 获得自由的不只是尼基塔 |
[29:03] | who’s been freed– so have I. | 我也一样 |
[29:06] | I can finally plan for my future. | 我也可以盘算未来 |
[29:09] | In fact, since you won’t remember being here | 既然你很快就会不记得 |
[29:13] | in the next few minutes, | 这里发生的事了 |
[29:14] | I have a secret that I’m dying to share. | 我有个秘密急于和你分享 |
[29:19] | I’m taking over. | 我要接手了 |
[29:22] | soon, all 54 of the group’s doubles | 很快 组织的54名替身 |
[29:25] | will be under my control. | 都会在我的掌控之中 |
[29:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:29] | I want to. | 我就是想 |
[29:38] | You’re insane. | 你简直疯了 |
[29:40] | No. No. I–I disagree. | 不不 我可不觉得 |
[29:42] | I think I’ve made some real growth. | 我觉得我又成长了 |
[29:44] | I’m finally moving on with my life. | 我终于能够向前看了 |
[29:47] | And now it’s time for you to move on. | 现在你也该向前看了 |
[29:50] | No more suspicions. No more doubts. | 不再有怀疑 不再有疑问 |
[30:54] | Hold your fire! I need him alive and unharmed. | 停火 我要他完好无伤 |
[30:58] | This has to be kept quiet. | 这事必需得悄悄进行 |
[31:02] | Go in and get him. | 进去抓住他 |
[31:27] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密了 |
[32:01] | We could go anywhere, do anything. | 我们想去哪里 想做什么都可以 |
[32:07] | Like finally get that little house on the beach? | 比如终于在海滨有了栋小房子 |
[32:11] | Live boring lives. | 过着平常乏味的生活 |
[32:13] | Promise? | 说好了 |
[32:20] | You know, you are Michael Bishop again. | 你又是迈克尔主教了 |
[32:23] | Maybe they’d let you back in the Navy. | 也许他们会让你回归海军 |
[32:26] | Thanks, but… I’ve seen enough war. | 谢了 不过 我已经经历过够多的战争了 |
[32:31] | I’m ready to hang up my guns. | 我已经决定放下枪了 |
[32:36] | I thought you–you said you needed to be part of something. | 我以为 你说过你需要成为什么事的一部分 |
[32:40] | Bigger than yourself. | 比自己重要的事 |
[32:41] | Yeah, but there are other ways of doing that. | 没错 但是也有别的方法来做到 |
[32:44] | One of the few good things I picked up during my time | 在组织里我得到的少数好东西之一 |
[32:46] | in division is learning that I like being a teacher. | 就是知道了自己喜欢当老师 |
[32:52] | What were the other good things? | 其他的呢 |
[32:56] | You. | 你 |
[33:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:16] | Ma’am, you can’t come in here. | 女士 你不能进来 |
[33:17] | He’s my family. | 他是家属 |
[33:33] | You’ll be okay. You’ll be fine. | 你会好的 你会没事的 |
[33:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说话 |
[33:37] | It’s not over. | 这事儿没完 |
[33:51] | Ma’am, please. | 女士 拜托 |
[33:58] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:01] | I wanted to be wrong. | 我真希望我是错的 |
[34:08] | Crash cart! | 急救车 |
[34:10] | Get her out of here! | 把她弄出去 |
[34:15] | Clear! | 清空 |
[34:16] | Clear! | 清空 |
[34:25] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[34:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:05] | Ryan Fletcher threw himself out a window… | 瑞安·弗莱彻从窗口跳了下去 |
[35:09] | and gave you a little something to remember him by, I see. | 还给你留了些纪念 |
[35:13] | To assure his message reached Nikita. | 为了确保他的消息能传给尼基塔 |
[35:16] | We couldn’t get to him with so many people around. | 我们没法在那么多人围观下接近他 |
[35:18] | We barely made it out before the police arrived. | 在警察赶到之前我们才勉强搞定 |
[35:22] | You know, so far, you’ve proved about as useful to me | 迄今为止 你已经证明了你对于我 |
[35:27] | as you were to Jones. | 跟你对于琼斯来说 一样有用 |
[35:28] | What’s Nikita going to do? Tell the truth? | 尼基塔打算怎么做 要说出真相吗 |
[35:31] | She’s already done that. Testified before congress | 她已经说过了 在国会作证 |
[35:34] | and swore it was over. | 并发誓一切都已经结束 |
[35:36] | You honestly think she won’t recant? | 你真的觉得她不会放弃吗 |
[35:38] | I think the United States government | 我觉得美国政府 |
[35:40] | will never let that happen. | 永远不会让那发生的 |
[35:42] | She’s part of the system now. | 她已经是体系内的一部分了 |
[35:45] | Amanda is alive. | 阿曼达还活着 |
[35:49] | Whose body did we pull out of the rubble in Dubai? | 那我们在迪拜碎石堆里挖出来的尸体是谁的 |
[35:52] | Probably a double, someone who was coerced into playing Amanda. | 也许是个替身 被强迫扮成阿曼达 |
[35:56] | Ryan’s right. This is bigger than M.D.K and Jones. | 瑞安是对的 这远不止M.D.K和琼斯 |
[36:00] | Before he died, he told me | 在他死之前 他告诉我 |
[36:01] | there were seven other group members out there. | 还有其他团体七个成员逍遥法外 |
[36:11] | Do we know who they are? | 我们知道他们的身份吗 |
[36:12] | Not yet. But we’ll find out. | 目前还不知道 但是我们会查清的 |
[36:14] | The first thing we have to do is tell everybody | 首要之事是告诉所有人 |
[36:16] | that we were wrong– this isn’t over. | 我们错了 这还没有结束 |
[36:17] | If we’re gonna go public, we need more than speculation. | 如果要公开的话 我们必须要更准确的消息 |
[36:19] | It’ll take time to investigate. | 调查还需要时间 |
[36:21] | Time we don’t have, Senator. | 我们已经没有时间了 参议员 |
[36:22] | 他们几乎就要挑起第三次世界大战 接下来呢 | |
[36:24] | We already know they have doubles in place. | 我们已经知道他们在四处都安插了替身 |
[36:26] | And that’s why we can’t say anything without proof. | 那也正是我们必须有证据的原因 |
[36:27] | Look, the kind of panic this could cause, | 这将会引起的恐慌 |
[36:29] | it would be unlike anything we’ve ever seen, | 是我们从未见过的 |
[36:31] | World leaders accusing each other of being imposters, | 世界各国领导人以替身为名互相责难 |
[36:34] | using it as an excuse for war, uprisings, riots. | 以此作为挑起战争引起社会动乱的借口 |
[36:37] | – It’d be chaos. – Exactly. | -秩序将被打乱 -的确如此 |
[36:39] | That’s why we can’t do nothing. | 因而我们不能袖手旁观 |
[36:40] | We will find the truth, | 等我们查出真相 |
[36:42] | and then we will figure out what the hell to do with it. | 然后再定夺如何应对 |
[36:44] | But until then, we don’t tip our hand. | 但在此之前 千万不要打草惊蛇 |
[36:46] | We let them believe that they’ve won. | 得让他们相信他们已经赢得胜利 |
[36:48] | I will not go in there and lie. | 要我进去撒谎 我做不到 |
[36:51] | You have to. The country– | 你没有选择 国家 |
[36:53] | hell, the world needs this. | 乃至整个世界 需要你这样做 |
[36:55] | They need to believe that the bad guys have been defeated. | 必须让他们知道邪恶势力已被铲除 |
[36:58] | They need a hero, and you’re it. | 他们需要一名英雄 而你正是不二人选 |
[37:03] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[37:07] | Ryan’s dead, and they want to give me a medal. | 瑞安死了 他们却要给我颁发勋章 |
[37:11] | How is that right? | 这样做对吗 |
[37:12] | You said it yourself. | 你说的没错 |
[37:13] | There are more doubles out there. | 但还有许多替身仍在逍遥法外 |
[37:15] | They could be watching us right now. | 也许他们此刻正在监视着我们 |
[37:16] | We have to be smart in how we play this. | 我们最好机灵地演下去 |
[37:19] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[37:20] | We will get her. | 我们会抓住她的 |
[37:24] | But we’re not alone anymore. | 如今我们不再孤军奋战 |
[37:28] | They’re ready for you. | 大家正等你入席 |
[37:40] | It’s my honor to present Ms. Nikita Mears. | 有请尼基塔·米尔斯女士 |
[38:19] | Mikey, is it true? | 米奇 这是真的吗 |
[38:21] | Man, they wouldn’t tell us anything. | 他们什么消息都不愿意向我们透露 |
[38:22] | They just said there’s been some kind of an accident. | 只是说好像出了什么意外事故 |
[38:23] | When we saw Nikita on television, | 我们看到尼基塔出现在电视节目上时 |
[38:25] | we thought maybe he was okay. | 以为他会没事 |
[38:29] | They want to keep it under wraps as long as they can, | 他们只是想尽可能久的封锁消息 |
[38:31] | but Ryan is– | 但瑞安 |
[38:38] | Ryan’s dead. | 瑞安死了 |
[38:45] | It was Amanda. | 阿曼达下的毒手 |
[38:48] | Amanda. She’s alive? | 阿曼达 她还活着吗 |
[38:51] | That evil freaking bitch! | 那个恶毒的贱人 |
[38:55] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[38:58] | Where is Nikita? How is she handling this? | 尼基塔在哪儿 她承受得了吗 |
[39:03] | She’s gonna need a few minutes. | 她想一个人静静 |
[39:16] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[39:18] | I know you’re not alone right now, | 我知道有人正陪着你 |
[39:20] | but I really need to talk. | 但我很想找人说说话 |
[39:22] | I’m supposed to let it go, but I can’t. | 我本该就此罢手 但是我做不到 |
[39:26] | They don’t get to win… not like this. | 我们不能让他们以这样的手段赢得胜利 |
[39:34] | When we came here, I thought it was finally over. | 在刚来的时候 我以为这一切终于结束了 |
[39:37] | No more running and hiding and lying. | 不会再过东躲西藏 居无定所的日子了 |
[39:40] | I really believed that the truth was going to free us, | 我真的以为 真理会让我们解脱 |
[39:43] | but now I’m trapped in an even bigger lie. | 但我现在却被困入了更大的谎言里 |
[39:47] | The world doesn’t know that Amanda is alive, | 人们都不知道阿曼达还活着 |
[39:50] | But I do, because Ryan believed in the truth. | 但我知道 因为瑞安信仰真理 |
[39:54] | He died for the truth, | 他为了真理献出了生命 |
[39:56] | and I can’t let that be for nothing. | 我不能让他白白死去 |
[40:04] | Going after her means breaking some promises I made, | 追捕她意味着我要违背诺言 |
[40:06] | but I don’t see another way. | 但我没有别的选择 |
[40:09] | I can’t trust the system, not with this. | 我无法信任这样的政府 |
[40:13] | It’s failed me–all of us– too many times. | 一次次的辜负我们对它的期望 |
[40:25] | Jones and his cronies, they need to pay. | 琼斯和他的党羽必须为此付出代价 |
[40:28] | I want them to die with the whole world watching, | 我要让他们在全世界所有人的注视下死去 |
[40:30] | so everyone knows who they really are, | 让人们看清他们的真面目 |
[40:32] | and what they’ve done. | 知晓他们的种种罪行 |
[40:39] | Taking them on… I can’t do it alone. | 叫上大家 我一个人无法完成 |
[40:46] | I know it’s asking a lot, but I need you. | 我知道这要求有些过分 但我需要你 |
[40:55] | I need your help one last time. | 我需要你最后再帮我一次 |
[40:58] | I got a message for you. | 我有事要给你们说 |
[41:14] | We started this fight together, | 我们共同挑起了这场战争 |
[41:16] | just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[41:19] | A lot has happened since then, | 期间我们遭受了许多挫折 |
[41:21] | but I know that this is how it’s supposed to end. | 但我知道就应该以这种方式结束这场战争 |
[41:25] | It’s time to finish what we started. | 是时候彻底结束它了 |