时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[00:22] | Not many recruits could take down | 没多少新人能打败 |
[00:24] | a guard nearly twice their size. | 一个体型是自己两倍的守卫 |
[00:29] | He had the superior training and conditioning. | 他受过良好的训练 |
[00:31] | All you had were your instincts. | 而你只有本能 |
[00:34] | And your teeth. | 还有牙齿 |
[00:39] | Normally, such actions would be cause | 一般情况下 这种行为会导致 |
[00:41] | for immediate cancellation. | 你立马被除掉 |
[00:46] | But you’ve only been here a few days, | 但你才来几天 |
[00:48] | and division is all about second chances. | 而”组织”就是给人第二次机会的 |
[00:51] | – I want out. – But of course. | -我想出去 -当然了 |
[00:55] | When you’re ready. | 但得先等你准备好 |
[00:57] | When you learn that | 等你学到 |
[00:58] | brute force will never be as effective as deception. | 武力不如阴谋诡计来得有效时 |
[01:04] | You can either be powerful and beautiful, | 你可以集强大和美丽于一身 |
[01:07] | or you can be a wild animal. | 或者你也可以成为野兽 |
[01:11] | But you have to choose. | 但你必须选择 |
[01:13] | I can’t decide for you. | 我没法为你决定 |
[01:15] | So the question is, who will you be? | 所以问题是 你想成为哪一种 |
[02:08] | Get down! Get down now! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[02:25] | – Hello, Philip. – Hey, wait, wait, wait! | -你好啊 菲利普 -等等 等等 |
[02:29] | We can discuss this. | 我们可以谈谈的 |
[02:30] | No more deals, no more illusions! | 别再跟我提交易 别再骗我了 |
[02:33] | Ryan sacrificed himself for the truth. | 瑞安为了真相牺牲了自己 |
[02:34] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[02:38] | There were others. | 还有别人 |
[02:39] | It wasn’t just me, there were others. | 不止是我 还有别人 |
[02:41] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[02:43] | Why do you think I’m here? | 要不我来找你干什么 |
[02:46] | Their names. | 他们的名字 |
[02:51] | This is the– this is the contact file. | 这是 这是联系文件 |
[02:53] | It’s all of them, the entire group. | 有他们所有人 整个”集团” |
[02:56] | You can’t let it get back to me. | 你不能让他们知道是我干的 |
[02:58] | They’ll retaliate, no matter where you hide me. | 他们会报复我的 不管你把我藏在哪里 |
[03:00] | Trust me. No one will ever find you. | 相信我 没人会找到你的 |
[03:13] | – One down. – Seven to go. | -干掉一个 -还有七个 |
[03:20] | Federal authorities have yet | 联邦当局还未对 |
[03:22] | to comment on what caused the explosion, | 爆炸原因发表意见 |
[03:24] | but marshals have confirmed that this was the convoy | 但是警察已经确认这是运送 |
[03:26] | transporting Philip Jones, | MDK的前任首席财务官 |
[03:28] | the former CFO of MDK… | 菲利普·琼斯的车辆 |
[03:35] | – What the hell is she doing? – Don’t you people knock? | -她到底在做什么 -你们都不敲门的吗 |
[03:37] | Exactly what she told you needs to be done. | 正是她告诉你需要做的事 |
[03:39] | She’s taking out the group. | 她要除掉”集团” |
[03:40] | And I told her there’s a process– | 我告诉过她要一步一步来 |
[03:42] | Investigate, collect evidence, ferret them out. | 要侦查 搜集证据 抓捕他们 |
[03:45] | We can’t just go around killing these people, | 我们不能就这样杀掉他们 |
[03:47] | even if they’re dirty. | 就算他们有罪 |
[03:48] | Why not? Sounds like a plan to me. | 为什么不行 我觉得这样挺好 |
[03:50] | Hard to believe, but there are ways | 难以置信吧 但其实是有 |
[03:52] | of getting things done | 不涉及非法行动 |
[03:52] | that don’t involve illegal activities. | 就解决问题的方法的 |
[03:54] | Yeah, well, she tried it that way, | 她试过那种方法了 |
[03:55] | and now Ryan’s dead. | 可瑞安却死了 |
[03:57] | You’re saying you agree with this? | 你是说你同意她这样做吗 |
[03:59] | No. | 不是 |
[04:02] | What I’m saying is… she’s just getting started. | 我的意思是 她才刚刚开始 |
[04:06] | 全球顶尖媒体首席执行官 马克·豪沃思 | |
[04:21] | So we’ve given her | 所以我们授予她 |
[04:22] | the Presidential Medal of Freedom, | 总统自由勋章 |
[04:23] | and she’s a national hero. | 她成了国家英雄 |
[04:24] | Now she’s out there assassinating | 现在却在外面刺杀 |
[04:25] | charter members of the Fortune 500. | 福布斯五百强公司的创始人 |
[04:29] | 威廉·威尔斯 世界货币基金组织主席 | |
[04:35] | Be sure and get my neck, would you? | 好好按摩我的脖子 好吗 |
[04:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:43] | Our government forbids the assassination– | 我们政府禁止暗杀行为 |
[04:45] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗了 |
[04:47] | Our government trained her to be an assassin. | 我们政府把她训练成了一个杀手 |
[04:51] | 大卫·科沃恩 全球金融委员会会长 | |
[04:53] | And she never misses her target. | 她从不失手 |
[04:54] | 塔楼俱乐部 仅限会员 | |
[05:04] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[05:05] | Nikki’s wiping out the elites | 尼基在除掉那些 |
[05:07] | that killed Ryan and tried to start World War III? | 杀了瑞安 想挑起第三次世界大战的精英 |
[05:09] | Oh, no. We don’t want that. | 不 我们可不想那样 |
[05:13] | Let’s say Ryan Fletcher’s intel is correct, | 假设瑞安·弗莱彻的情报是正确的 |
[05:14] | and this group has planted 54 doubles | 这个”集团”在世界各地的关键权位 |
[05:17] | in key positions of power around the world. | 安插了54个替身 |
[05:21] | What happens after, | 尼基塔杀了 |
[05:23] | when Nikita kills the puppet masters? | 傀儡主人之后 会怎么样呢 |
[05:29] | There would be sleeper agents operating off book. | 潜伏特工会自由行动 |
[05:32] | Military officers, executives, politicians– | 军官 主管 政客 |
[05:36] | This is why you need to get us off the base. | 所以你得让我们从基地出去 |
[05:38] | We’re the only ones who can reign her in. | 只有我们才能让她回归正轨 |
[05:39] | – I don’t think that’s– – You are not gonna find her. | -我觉得那样不… -你找不到她的 |
[05:41] | Sonya’s already looking for her through shadownet, | 桑娅已经通过影网搜查她了 |
[05:44] | but there’s only so much we can do from a desk. | 但是我们在办公室里能做的很有限 |
[05:45] | We need to be on the ground. That’s how we’ll find her. | 我们得出去 这样才能找到她 |
[05:48] | Yeah, but why should we? | 是啊 但我们为什么要找到她 |
[05:52] | Look, Nikita wants to reduce | 尼基塔想将万分之一的可能性 |
[05:53] | the 1% of the 1% to 0… | 变成绝不可能 |
[05:56] | I say pull up a chair and pass the popcorn. | 还不如拉把椅子把爆米花递过来呢 |
[05:58] | You really want innocent people to die? | 你真想让无辜的人枉死吗 |
[06:00] | Because that is what is going to happen. | 因为现在的情况就是这样 |
[06:01] | Come on, Mikey, she wouldn’t let that happen. | 拜托 迈克尔 她不会允许这种事发生的 |
[06:04] | You really think you know her now, huh? | 你真以为自己很了解她 是吧 |
[06:07] | But you weren’t there in the very beginning. | 最开始的时候你不在 |
[06:13] | You didn’t see her when she first came in. | 她刚来时的样子你没见到 |
[06:23] | This is her fourth incident in her first week, | 这是她一周内第四次反抗了 |
[06:25] | And now Damon’s missing half his ear. | 戴蒙少了半只耳朵 |
[06:27] | Everyone knows Damon likes to knock the girls around. | 大家都知道戴蒙喜欢调戏姑娘 |
[06:30] | It was inevitable one of them decided to knock back. | 总要有人给他点颜色看看了 |
[06:32] | Well, it’s one thing to go after a guard. | 攻击守卫是一回事 |
[06:33] | It’s another to attack someone who’s trying to help her. | 攻击一个想帮助她的人就是另一回事了 |
[06:35] | She needs training, like any recruit. | 她跟其他新人一样 需要受训 |
[06:39] | No, this is different. | 不 她不同 |
[06:41] | She doesn’t fight for a purpose. | 她战斗不为目的 |
[06:44] | She fights as if something’s trying to get out of her. | 更像是有东西要逃出她的身体 |
[06:46] | She’s… | 她很… |
[06:47] | Special. | 特别 |
[06:48] | Dangerous. | 危险 |
[06:53] | I’m going to recommend to Percy | 我会建议珀西赶紧脱手 |
[06:54] | that we cut our losses and cancel her. | 不要将她纳入”组织” |
[06:59] | You know, the entire time we were talking, | 我们谈话那段时间 |
[07:01] | she was trying to figure out a way to kill me. | 她一直想着怎么杀死我 |
[07:03] | Her tactical sense is intuitive. | 她的战术感全凭直觉 |
[07:06] | If we could just harness that talent, | 如果我们能对此加以利用 |
[07:09] | she could be the greatest agent division’s ever known. | 她能成为”组织”有史以来最出色的特工 |
[07:11] | But if we can’t control it, | 如果我们控制不了她 |
[07:13] | she could be the weapon that destroys us all. | 她也能成为毁灭我们所有人的武器 |
[07:16] | What does that prove? | 这能证明什么 |
[07:19] | She did destroy division. What’s wrong with that? | 她的确摧毁了”组织” 有什么不对 |
[07:20] | It’s not about division or training or even Amanda. | 与”组织” 训练 甚至阿曼达都无关 |
[07:23] | It’s about Nikita and what is deep inside of her. | 重点是尼基塔 以及她的心灵深处 |
[07:27] | It’s…a darkness. | 是她的阴暗面 |
[07:30] | Look, Amanda showed her happiness, | 阿曼达给了她幸福的希望 |
[07:33] | the finish line– and she stole it all away. | 让她以为一切终将结束 却又粉碎了这希望 |
[07:35] | I mean, it’s enough to turn anybody upside down. | 换做是谁都会崩溃的 |
[07:40] | Ten years ago, when I said she could end up | 十年前 我说她可能会毁灭我们所有人 |
[07:42] | destroying us all, I was talking about division. | 我当时指的是”组织” |
[07:45] | But now, I’m talking about the world. | 但如今 我说的是整个世界 |
[07:49] | As much as I love her, I-I can’t let that happen. | 虽然我很爱她 但我不能让这种事发生 |
[07:58] | Stop her. | 阻止她 |
[08:00] | Do whatever you have to do. | 尽你所能 |
[08:04] | 第 四 季 第 六 集 全剧终 | |
[08:14] | Yeah, well, you said she wouldn’t come after us. | 你说她不会来对付我们的 |
[08:16] | – I underestimated her desperation. – Great. | -我低估了她的绝望 -太棒了 |
[08:19] | Can you just make sure to let | 你能转达给 |
[08:20] | Howorth, Wells, and Kwon know that? | 豪沃思 威尔斯和科沃恩吗 |
[08:22] | Oh, wait, you can’t. | 等下 你不能 |
[08:24] | They’re dead. | 他们已经死了 |
[08:25] | The priority at the moment is to make sure | 当下的头等大事是确保 |
[08:27] | you and the rest of the group remain safe. | 你和”集团”里其他人的安全 |
[08:29] | Look, Nikita works best when she can divide and conquer. | 尼基塔最擅长逐个击破 |
[08:33] | I suggest you deny her that approach | 建议你断了她这个念头 |
[08:35] | and fortify to a single location. | 把大家都集合到一处 加强安保 |
[08:37] | Well, this place is totally off the grid. | 这地方她一定找不到 |
[08:39] | I ran it through a dozen shell companies, | 这里我用了十二个空壳公司作幌子 |
[08:41] | so it wouldn’t show up under my name. | 不会出现在我名下的 |
[08:43] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[08:44] | I’ll come prepared with some recommendations | 我想到对付尼基塔的建议了 |
[08:45] | – on how to deal with Nikita. – No. | -就去找你 -不用了 |
[08:47] | I’ll call the others, | 我会给其他人打电话 |
[08:50] | and we’ll figure out Nikita. | 尼基塔的事我们会讨论 |
[08:51] | And then we’ll discuss you. | 然后我们再讨论你的问题 |
[08:54] | Me? | 我 |
[08:55] | This group has enjoyed success | 一直以来 这个”集团” |
[08:57] | from a position of absolute secrecy | 都是凭完全隐匿 |
[08:59] | for generations. | 取得成功的 |
[09:00] | All that started to change | 自你加入后 |
[09:01] | once we brought you on board. | 一切就变了 |
[09:03] | I hardly think I can be blamed. | 这怎么能怪我 |
[09:04] | Look, I’ll bottom-line it for you– | 我明确告诉你 |
[09:06] | This meeting is for decision makers only, all right? | 这个会议只有决策人能参加 |
[09:09] | Your history shows you’re not someone who can be in charge. | 你的过去摆明了你做不了负责人 |
[09:11] | It’s just something you’re not capable of. | 你就是没这能力 |
[09:14] | Hey, but I’ll put in a good word for you. | 但我会为你说好话的 |
[09:22] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你不知道我有什么能力 |
[09:31] | From our last victim. | 上一名受害者的 |
[09:33] | Same as the one that Sam and I found | 跟我和萨姆在苏黎世一个 |
[09:34] | from a shoperative in Zurich. | “商店”特工身上发现的一样 |
[09:38] | Great. | 真棒 |
[09:38] | Let’s hope they’re on the same friends and family plan. | 但愿他们的朋友和家庭计划都一致吧 |
[09:48] | I got something. | 有发现 |
[09:50] | A message. | 一条信息 |
[09:52] | Looks like Trevor Adrian called a meeting. | 特雷弗·艾德里安好像发起了一次会议 |
[09:55] | These are GPS coordinates. | 这些是全球定位坐标 |
[09:59] | Somewhere near Binghamton. | 在宾厄姆顿附近 |
[10:01] | It’s a few hours away. We can be there soon. | 几小时的路程 我们很快就能到 |
[10:03] | Nikita, you sure about this? | 尼基塔 你确定要这么做吗 |
[10:05] | It’s perfect. | 这是个绝佳的机会 |
[10:06] | They’ll all be in the same place. | 他们都聚在一个地方 |
[10:08] | Right, which means a frontal assault. | 是啊 也就是说得正面迎敌 |
[10:10] | Not picking them off one by one | 而不是在暗处 |
[10:11] | from the shadows anymore. | 将他们逐个击破 |
[10:14] | So far we’ve managed to keep your name out of the news. | 迄今为止 我们的行动都保持低调 |
[10:16] | But this? This will get loud. | 但这一定会引起轩然大波 |
[10:19] | Let it get loud. | 那就来吧 |
[10:24] | You know that I’m with you, no matter what. | 你知道不管怎样 我都会帮你 |
[10:25] | You want to invade the moon, | 你想上月球 |
[10:27] | and I will find the next rocket ship. | 我就会乘下一艘火箭飞船 |
[10:29] | But please, | 但你要三思 |
[10:31] | think about the line that you’re about to cross. | 想想你将跨越的这条界线 |
[10:35] | You fought so hard to clear your name, | 你为正名奋力抗争 |
[10:37] | and you’re finally being recognized | 终于受到了人们的认可 |
[10:39] | for who you really are– a hero. | 成为真正的英雄 |
[10:41] | Alex, | 艾丽克丝 |
[10:44] | you’ve always said that you’ve learned so much from me. | 你总说在我身上学到了很多 |
[10:47] | And you know what, I’ve learned a lot from you too. | 我也在你身上学到了很多 |
[10:50] | I’ve learned to… | 我学到了 |
[10:52] | stop running from who I am, | 不再逃避真正的自己 |
[10:54] | embrace my identity the way you have. | 像你一样 接受自我 |
[10:58] | That is how I know I’m not a hero. | 所以我很清楚我不是什么英雄 |
[11:04] | Birkhoff, get shadownet up and running. | 伯克霍夫 开启影网 |
[11:06] | All right, might take a minute. | 好的 稍等一分钟 |
[11:08] | Sonya’s getting us an uplink to the NSA’s sat servers, | 桑娅将我们接入了国安局的固定卫星 |
[11:11] | give us an eye in the sky. | 让我们能从空中掌控大局 |
[11:12] | – NSA? – Yeah. | -国安局 -是的 |
[11:15] | Dad gave me access. | 老爸给了我访问权 |
[11:17] | We’re official now, remember? | 我们现在是官方人员了 记得吗 |
[11:18] | – Give me a gun. – What? | -给我一支枪 -什么 |
[11:19] | Give me a gun. We got company. | 给我一支枪 有人来了 |
[11:20] | Give me a gun. | 给我一支枪 |
[11:23] | Easy. | 放松 |
[11:25] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[11:27] | Colonel Slocum? | 斯洛克姆上校 |
[11:29] | – Who? – From the JAG office. | -谁 -军法署的人 |
[11:31] | He interrogated us back at the base. | 他在基地审问过我们 |
[11:32] | That was a debrief. | 那是问讯 |
[11:33] | An interrogation would feel a bit different. | 审问可不是这样的 |
[11:36] | – You here to interrogate? – Supervise. | -那你是来审问的吗 -监督 |
[11:38] | Per Senator Chappell’s request. | 是查普议员的要求 |
[11:40] | We’re fine on our own. | 我们不需要监督 |
[11:41] | It’s not an option. | 你们没得选 |
[11:42] | This isn’t a field trip to find a lost camper. | 这不是寻找失踪露营者的实地行动 |
[11:45] | It’s a matter of national security. | 事关国家安全 |
[11:46] | You know what, JAG officer, | 军法署军官 |
[11:49] | we’ve had enough of you soldier types. | 我们受够你们这些军人了 |
[11:50] | Why don’t you take your army of two | 带着你那两个手下 |
[11:52] | and go clean each other’s gun somewhere? | 到别处互相擦枪去吧 |
[11:53] | You don’t get it. You haven’t been released. | 你不明白 你们没有被释放 |
[11:56] | You’re out on a temporary pass, | 而是临时外出 |
[11:58] | which means you are still our responsibility. | 也就是说我们仍要对你负责 |
[12:01] | You may be used to breaking laws | 你们可能习惯了到处犯法 |
[12:02] | all over the planet, but not anymore. | 但是以后不会了 |
[12:05] | This is a military operation now. | 现在这是军事行动了 |
[12:11] | 特雷弗·艾德里安的基地 纽约上洲 | |
[12:20] | That’s the last of them. | 那是最后一批人 |
[12:22] | They’re all here. | 他们全到了 |
[12:29] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:30] | Come on. | 快走 |
[12:31] | You two stay here. | 你俩留在这里 |
[13:06] | Away from the windows now! | 马上离开窗户 |
[13:10] | Hi. We haven’t officially met. | 你好 我们还没有正式见过面 |
[13:15] | I need access to the security cameras | 我需要接入艾德里安先生家里的 |
[13:17] | at Mr. Adrian’s house. | 监控摄像头 |
[13:20] | Yes, the one upstate. | 对 纽约上洲的那个 |
[13:22] | Of course he knows I’m doing this. | 他当然知道 |
[13:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:48] | Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 |
[13:50] | Amanda. Why can’t you stay dead? | 阿曼达 你就不能继续死着 |
[13:53] | It wasn’t a good color on me. | 那样我的脸色会不好看 |
[13:55] | – What do you want? – To pass along a tip. | -你想怎么样 -告诉你们一条线索 |
[13:58] | Nikita and Alex have just infiltrated | 尼基塔和艾丽克丝刚刚潜入了 |
[14:00] | Trevor Adrian’s compound in Upstate New York. | 特雷弗·艾德里安纽约上州的秘密藏身之所 |
[14:03] | Gathered there with him are | 和他在一起的 |
[14:04] | the three remaining members of their group. | 还有三名活着的”集团”成员 |
[14:07] | And you’re telling us this because… | 你告诉我们这些是为了… |
[14:08] | Well, we both have a common goal. | 没办法 我们有共同的目标 |
[14:10] | We both want them out of commission. | 都想让他们赶紧消失 |
[14:12] | – You mean your bosses? – Not anymore. | -你是说你的老板们 -我炒他们鱿鱼了 |
[14:15] | For a while, I thought they could be useful partners. | 曾经我也以为他们是很有用的伙伴 |
[14:17] | But it turns out they’re just another group | 但事实上他们不过又是 |
[14:19] | of self-involved, overprivileged men | 一群自我感觉良好的土豪 |
[14:21] | who think they know how best to control other people’s destinies. | 自以为能玩弄别人的命运于股掌之间 |
[14:25] | Well, if that’s the way you feel, | 如果你这样觉得 |
[14:26] | why don’t you let Nikita finish the job? | 何不让尼基塔干脆结果了他们 |
[14:28] | Because she won’t stop with them. | 因为即使杀了他们 她也不会收手 |
[14:30] | Once she’s through, I will be her next target. | 等她杀完这些人 我就会成为新目标 |
[14:33] | Obviously, I don’t want that. | 很显然 我不想被她追着跑 |
[14:35] | I don’t think you want her going down that path either. | 我想你也不愿让她堕落成那样 |
[14:39] | She’s murdered three people in cold blood. | 她已经冷酷地杀死三个人了 |
[14:42] | What happens if she turns adrian’s place into a slaughterhouse? | 要是她把艾德里安的房子变成了屠宰场 |
[14:45] | Do you really think there’ll | 你觉得到那个时候 |
[14:47] | be anything left of her soul then? | 她还会留有一丝良知吗 |
[14:59] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[15:00] | Trevor Adrian, | 特雷弗·艾德里安 |
[15:02] | heir to the adrian industrial fortune. | 阿德里恩工业集团继承人 |
[15:05] | Six residences listed, | 名下有六处房产 |
[15:07] | none of them in upstate New York. | 但没有一处在纽约上州 |
[15:10] | Hang on, maybe there’s something off the books. | 等等 或许还有未登记在案的 |
[15:14] | All right, there’s a few properties that fit the bill. | 还有几处符合条件的地产 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I think I got it. | 找到了 |
[15:19] | – You got thermal? – Thanks to Sonya, I do. | -你有热能图吗 -有 多亏了桑娅 |
[15:23] | Six heat signatures inside. | 房子里有六个热度标识 |
[15:25] | Cluster pattern suggests four are hostages. | 分布模式看起来像是有四个人质 |
[15:28] | Get us there, now. | 马上去上州 |
[15:34] | You have to understand, all right? We– | 你要明白 我们 |
[15:37] | We don’t know what goes on in our operations at a day-to-day level. | 我们没法掌控所有的日常行动 |
[15:40] | Right? It’s really Amanda that you’re after. | 对吧 你要找的是阿曼达 |
[15:44] | I’ll get to her soon enough. | 我很快就会去找她了 |
[15:45] | Yeah, but she won’t be easy to find. | 但找到她可不是件容易事 |
[15:48] | What if we give her to you? | 我们把她出来给你 怎么样 |
[15:49] | You know, maybe we could work out a deal. | 我们可以做笔交易 |
[15:52] | Yeah? You want to make me an offer? | 你想和我做交易 |
[15:55] | Give me Ryan Fletcher back. | 让瑞安·弗莱彻活过来 |
[15:57] | Can you do that? | 你行吗 |
[16:12] | Nikita, you don’t have to do this. | 尼基塔 你没必要这样做 |
[16:14] | There is another way. | 还有别的方法 |
[16:16] | We tried the other way, and now Ryan’s dead. | 我们试过了 结果瑞安死了 |
[16:18] | Ryan wouldn’t have wanted– | 瑞安也不想… |
[16:19] | Ryan wanted to get the group. | 瑞安想要找到”集团” |
[16:23] | He’s why I’m doing this. | 我这一切都是为了他 |
[16:25] | Amanda wants you to do it too. | 阿曼达也想让你杀了他们 |
[16:27] | How do you think we found you? | 不然我们怎么找到你的 |
[16:29] | She wants you to do her dirty work for her. | 她想让你帮她杀人 |
[16:30] | You do this, and she wins. | 你杀了这些人 她就赢了 |
[16:37] | Nikita, we’ve got company. | 尼基塔 有人来了 |
[16:42] | You sent troops? | 你居然派了军队过来 |
[16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | – No, we didn’t send anyone. – I did. | -我们没有派人 -是我 |
[16:48] | I made it very clear. | 我说的很清楚 |
[16:49] | This is a military operation. | 这是一次军事行动 |
[17:29] | You need to come out before anyone gets hurt. | 在没有人受伤前 赶快出来 |
[17:31] | Who else is still out there? | 还有谁在外面 |
[17:33] | Force recon. And they’re on a hair trigger. | 一队武装侦察连 他们已经瞄准就位了 |
[17:36] | Just hold them off for me for a little bit longer. | 再帮我挡住他们一会儿 |
[17:38] | Nikita, I am not here to run interference for you. | 尼基塔 我不是来给你打掩护的 |
[17:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:41] | And I know that they asked you to this. | 我也知道你是迫不得已 |
[17:43] | They put you up to being my personal connection. | 他们让你来说服我 |
[17:45] | No one asked me anything. I’m here on my own. | 没人强迫我 我是自己来的 |
[17:47] | And I’m telling you, stop this before it goes too far. | 听着 在事情恶化前 赶快收手 |
[17:53] | Michael, you don’t understand. | 迈克尔 你不明白 |
[17:55] | I’m about to get the list of doubles. | 我要拿到替身名单了 |
[17:57] | And then what? What are you gonna do with it? | 之后呢 你要怎么处理它 |
[17:59] | I don’t really have many options, | 我也没什么可选的 |
[18:00] | but I’m gonna get this out to the world today. | 但我今天就要将这份名单公之于众 |
[18:03] | Then it won’t matter what they do to me, | 之后他们想怎么处置我 都无所谓 |
[18:05] | because the whole world will know the truth. | 全世界都会知道真相 |
[18:06] | Nikita, more than anyone, | 尼基塔 你应该比任何人 |
[18:08] | you know how dangerous the truth can be– | 都清楚真相究竟有多危险 |
[18:09] | This is how we destroy them. | 我们就是这样摧垮组织的 |
[18:10] | But what about the collateral damage? | 但你不考虑连带伤害吗 |
[18:12] | – I don’t care! – Yes, you do. | -我不在乎 -不 你在乎 |
[18:13] | Remember that you do– | 不要忘记你… |
[18:20] | I need you to do something. | 你得想想办法 |
[18:32] | This is an experimental neurotoxin. | 一种试验阶段的神经毒药 |
[18:35] | Odorless, tasteless. | 无色无味 |
[18:37] | It’s designed to be in a person’s system | 进入人体内 |
[18:39] | and be undetectable, | 却无法检验出来 |
[18:40] | until it turns their organs into blood pudding. | 最终把你的内脏变成”黑布丁” |
[18:44] | Probably recognize it, | 这是MDK设计的 |
[18:46] | since MDK designed it. | 估计你们都认出来了吧 |
[18:48] | Give me the list of doubles, | 给我替身的名单 |
[18:50] | or you’ll get to see how good your scientists really are. | 不然就试试这药的威力吧 |
[18:57] | Who wants a shot? | 谁想先来 |
[18:59] | If you’re gonna kill us, get on with it. | 要杀要剐 痛快点 |
[19:00] | – For god’s sake, Carl. – Don’t you see? | -老天 卡尔你别再说了 -你没发现吗 |
[19:01] | She’s playing with us. | 她在耍我们 |
[20:03] | Bar, top drawer. | 在吧台 最上面的抽屉 |
[20:05] | There’s a false bottom. | 底部有暗格 |
[20:14] | Call it up. | 激活它 |
[20:22] | 欢迎登陆 特雷弗·艾德里安 | |
[20:32] | That’s it–every political official, diplomat, | 就是这个 全世界所有被替代的政府官员 |
[20:35] | and military officer in the world we’ve replaced. | 外交官 军官名字都在这里 |
[20:38] | Under no circumstances can she be allowed | 不论如何 |
[20:39] | to get that list out of the house. | 不能让她把名单带出来 |
[20:41] | I don’t care what you have to do. | 我不管你用什么方法 |
[20:42] | Break cover if you must. Are we clear? | 必要时暴露你的身份 清楚了吗 |
[20:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:47] | Sending it to the news outlets. | 把名单发给媒体 |
[20:48] | – Which ones? – All of them. | -哪些人 -所有人 |
[20:50] | It’s gonna go so far and wide, | 这份名单会广泛传播 |
[20:51] | no one’s gonna be able to cover it up. | 没人再能掩盖真相 |
[20:53] | She’s searching for a wireless signal. | 她在搜索无线信号 |
[20:56] | She’s getting ready to transmit. | 她准备开始传输 |
[20:57] | Major, do your snipers have a shot? | 少校 你的狙击手就位了吗 |
[20:59] | No, no, no. Not yet. | 不不不 再等等 |
[21:00] | Birkhoff, are you ready? | 伯克霍夫 好了吗 |
[21:01] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[21:05] | Jamming field active. | 信号干扰开启 |
[21:14] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[21:20] | Keep her on that line. | 和她保持通话 |
[21:21] | Why, what are you gonna do? | 为什么 你要干嘛 |
[21:24] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[21:26] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[21:27] | – stop the jamming shield. – This isn’t Michael. | -解除信号屏蔽 -我不是迈克尔 |
[21:30] | – Sam. – Look, I get it, okay? | -萨姆 -听着 我能理解你 |
[21:33] | I know these bastards deserve to pay. | 我知道这些混蛋该付出代价 |
[21:36] | But as much as I hate to admit it, Michael’s right. | 虽然我不愿承认 但这次迈克尔是对的 |
[21:38] | This ain’t the way. | 这么做行不通 |
[21:41] | What do you care? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[21:42] | There’s no profit in it for you. | 这件事对你也没好处 |
[21:44] | Okay. All right. I deserve that. | 好吧 是我活该 |
[21:47] | But now you gotta listen to me. | 但现在你得听我说 |
[21:48] | You remember London? | 你还记得当时在伦敦吗 |
[21:52] | I had a black box in my hand, | 我那时手里掌握着黑匣子 |
[21:53] | and I was gonna release the secrets to the world. | 准备把所有秘密公之于众 |
[21:56] | You stopped me before I made | 你及时制止了我 |
[21:57] | the same mistake you’re about to make right now. | 而你现在正要重蹈我的覆辙 |
[21:59] | You were suffering from regimen psychosis. | 你当时因为药物而神志不清 |
[22:00] | I’m not. My head is clearer than it’s ever been. | 我没有 我比任何时候都清醒 |
[22:03] | It’s not about where your head’s at. | 这跟你清不清醒没关系 |
[22:08] | If Owen was here, he’d say you’re hurting | 如果欧文还在 他会说你的心受伤了 |
[22:11] | and that now’s the time | 现在是时候 |
[22:12] | to trust the people that care about you. | 去信任那些关心你的人 |
[22:13] | He’d tell you it’s not about your head. | 他会告诉你这和你的头脑没关系 |
[22:15] | It’s about your heart and your soul. | 问问你的内心和灵魂 |
[22:21] | That’s what Owen would say. | 欧文会这么说的 |
[22:25] | Patch me in to Alex’s comm and only Alex’s comm. | 帮我接艾丽克丝 就她一个 |
[22:31] | Alex, it’s Michael. | 艾丽克丝 我是迈克尔 |
[22:33] | Don’t let Nikita know you can hear me. | 别让尼基塔知道你能听见我 |
[22:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:36] | You need to stop her from making this mistake. | 你得制止她犯下大错 |
[22:39] | These are the people that killed Ryan. | 就是这些人害死了瑞安 |
[22:41] | – Why are you protecting them? – It’s not about them. | -你何必袒护他们 -和他们无关 |
[22:43] | It’s about that list she’s trying to send out to the world. | 我指的是尼基塔准备外传的名单 |
[22:45] | Do you know what’ll happen if she succeeds? | 你知道这样做的后果吗 |
[22:47] | No, Sam. I know what I’m doing. | 不 萨姆 我知道自己在干什么 |
[22:49] | Tell Michael to stop the jamming field, | 告诉迈克尔解除信号干扰 |
[22:50] | or I kill them… | 否则我就杀了他们 |
[22:53] | All! | 一个不剩 |
[22:54] | Hey, she says she’s gonna shoot ’em. | 她说要大开杀戒了 |
[22:59] | Nikita, if you start shooting, | 尼基塔 你一开枪 |
[23:01] | the marines will attack. | 陆战队就会行动 |
[23:04] | Then it’s your job to make sure | 那你可得确保 |
[23:05] | I don’t die in vain, isn’t it? | 我不是白白牺牲 对吗 |
[23:07] | Snipers have a shot. | 狙击手已就位 |
[23:08] | Do we have a green light? | 可以行动吗 |
[23:11] | Nikita, please. | 尼基塔 求你了 |
[23:20] | I have nothing left. | 我一无所有 |
[23:21] | If you die, I die. | 如果你死了 我也不苟活 |
[23:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:42] | All right, we’ll do it your way. | 好吧 我们按你说的做 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | Stand the snipers down. Repeat, stand down. | 狙击手放下武器 再说一遍 放下武器 |
[23:51] | Need to access a secure server. | 需要接入安保服务器 |
[23:52] | Okay. Birkhoff will open a data channel. | 好 伯克霍夫会打开数据通道 |
[23:56] | Transfer the file through it. | 把文件传过来 |
[23:57] | Once we receive the file, | 我们一收到文件 |
[23:59] | the marines will back off, | 陆战队就会撤离 |
[24:00] | and then you can come out peacefully. | 你们就可以安全出来了 |
[24:22] | Birkhoff, did you get it? | 伯克霍夫 你收到了吗 |
[24:24] | Did you get the file? | 收到文件了吗 |
[24:28] | I did, and I sent it someplace safe. | 收到了 我把文件存到安全的地方了 |
[24:31] | What are you talking about, someplace safe? | 你在说些什么 什么安全地方 |
[24:32] | Nikki, remember Operation Red Harvest? | 尼基 你还记得”血色丰收”任务吗 |
[24:34] | If you do, then you’ll know where I sent the file. | 如果记得 你就知道我把文件存在哪儿了 |
[24:36] | Same server, same pass code. | 相同的服务器和密码 |
[24:38] | – What the hell are you doing? – Nikki’s right. | -你到底在干什么 -尼基是对的 |
[24:41] | Too many secrets, too many lies. | 太多秘密 太多谎言 |
[24:43] | Turn that file over now! | 立刻把文件交出来 |
[24:45] | – Relax. – Put it down! | -别激动 -把枪放下 |
[24:46] | Not until he turns over that file. | 除非他交出那份文件 |
[24:48] | I will put all of you down! | 我会把你们全都解决掉 |
[24:50] | Easy. | 放松 |
[24:56] | Nikita, what are you doing? | 尼基塔 你在做什么 |
[24:58] | Birkhoff’s given me a second chance. | 伯克霍夫给了我第二次机会 |
[24:59] | I’m not gonna waste it. | 我不会再浪费了 |
[25:04] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[25:05] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[25:08] | Get out of my way. | 别管我 |
[25:11] | The person who trained me would want me to stop you. | 曾训练我的那个你会希望我阻止你的 |
[25:39] | You saved me once. Now I’m trying to save you. | 你曾经救过我 现在我也要救你 |
[25:42] | We can’t release that file. | 我们不能发布那份文件 |
[25:58] | This is Slocum. Raid! Raid! Raid! | 我是斯洛克姆 行动 快行动 |
[26:18] | Get down, get down, right now! | 趴下 立刻趴下 |
[26:19] | She’s down! | 她已经被放倒了 |
[26:20] | – I surrender! – Down on the floor! | -我投降 -趴到地上 |
[26:41] | 瀑布岭重刑监狱 弗吉尼亚州 | |
[26:49] | She’s being processed right now. | 已经在对她进行处理了 |
[26:56] | And we brought in the Udinov woman as well. | 我们把那个叫乌迪诺夫的女人也抓来了 |
[26:58] | She’s in D-Block. | 她被关在D区 |
[27:00] | I also arrested and booked that hacker. | 我还逮捕了那黑客 把他录入了系统 |
[27:06] | That list is still out there. | 不过那份名单还没找到 |
[27:08] | If we’re to have any hope of recovering it… | 如果我们能找到的话… |
[27:09] | What about Amanda? | 阿曼达呢 |
[27:10] | No sign of her at the house. | 没有迹象表明她在那房子里 |
[27:12] | Senator, I requested your approval to isolate F-Block. | 参议员 我请求您批准隔离F区 |
[27:15] | Relax. It’s done. | 别紧张 已经隔离了 |
[27:17] | Doesn’t mean I like it. | 这可不代表我愿意这么做 |
[27:19] | Sir, I need the entire wing to be isolated. | 长官 我需要隔离这整个区域 |
[27:22] | We all know how dangerous she is. | 我们都知道她有多危险 |
[27:24] | Oh, cut the crap. I know why you want it, | 别废话了 我知道你为什么要这样 |
[27:25] | and it’s not supposed to happen on American soil. | 在美国领土上不该发生这种事 |
[27:29] | Now what about the rest of the team? | 队伍里的其他人呢 |
[27:30] | I didn’t see the need to bring them into custody. | 我觉得没必要把他们也拘押 |
[27:33] | Rest assured, they’re no longer part of the process. | 放心吧 他们都不会再掺和进来了 |
[27:47] | You think there’s gonna be a lot of security? | 你觉得那里会戒备森严吗 |
[27:49] | Take a wild guess. | 猜都不用猜 |
[27:51] | – Got enough firepower? – I just hope it’s all worth it. | -带够家伙了吗 -希望这一切都值得 |
[27:54] | Nikita’s in a real bad spot right now, | 尼基塔现在处境危险 |
[27:55] | and we kinda put her there. | 而且几乎是我们害的 |
[27:57] | She knew what she was getting into. | 她知道她自己会陷入什么境况 |
[28:15] | I’m not giving you that list. | 我不会把名单给你的 |
[28:16] | This is the most secure wing | 这里是世界上最安全的监狱里 |
[28:17] | in one of the most secure prisons on the planet. | 最安全的区域 |
[28:20] | Solitary cells with steel-reinforced doors, | 禁闭监舍装着强化钢制的门 |
[28:23] | and of course, constant surveillance. | 当然还有实时监控 |
[28:26] | Although that’s been shut off. | 不过监控被切断了 |
[28:29] | And the entire wing’s been emptied. | 而且这整个区域已经清空了 |
[28:30] | For what? Torture? Good luck. | 做什么 折磨我吗 祝你好运 |
[28:33] | No, not torture. | 不 不是折磨 |
[28:36] | I just needed to make sure | 我只是需要确定 |
[28:38] | no one would ever hear or see | 没人能听到或者看到 |
[28:40] | what’s gonna happen here. | 这里将发生的事 |
[28:43] | All clear! | 这里安全了 |
[29:08] | You just had to twist the knife, didn’t you? | 你就一定要来落井下石 是不是 |
[29:11] | No, Nikita. I’m here to thank you. | 不 尼基塔 我是来谢谢你的 |
[29:15] | I control this wing of the prison, | 这监狱的这一部分在我控制之下 |
[29:17] | and thanks to you, I also control 54 agents | 多亏了你 我还掌控着遍布世界各地的 |
[29:20] | all over the world. | 五十四名探员 |
[29:21] | Highly placed, powerful, and completely loyal to me. | 各个身居要职 权倾朝野 完全忠于我 |
[29:31] | If I use the sarin gas, the casualties will be greater. | 如果我能用沙林毒气 伤亡人数会更多 |
[29:34] | Impressive work. | 真不可思议 |
[29:36] | And they all seem to respond well. | 他们的反应似乎都很不错 |
[29:37] | Well, they all went through the same adjustment you went through. | 他们都经历了你经历过的调整 |
[29:41] | And now they all know who’s in charge. | 现在都清楚谁是老大了 |
[29:46] | I still have that master list | 我还有那份 |
[29:48] | on an encrypted cloud server. | 放在加密过的服务器里的文件 |
[29:50] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[29:53] | Birkhoff isn’t the only one | 伯克霍夫不是唯一 |
[29:54] | who remembers Operation Red Harvest. | 记得”血色丰收”任务的人 |
[29:57] | The list wasn’t that hard to find. | 找到那份文件不是很难 |
[30:00] | You erased it? | 你把它清除了 |
[30:01] | I bought the company who owns the server, | 我买下了拥有那个服务器的公司 |
[30:02] | and then I shut down the entire server farm. | 然后切断了整个服务器群 |
[30:06] | This is it, Nikita. | 就是这样了 尼基塔 |
[30:07] | This is the end. | 这就是结局 |
[30:16] | I’m a new woman because of you. | 因为你 我成为了另一个人 |
[30:20] | I’m transformed. | 我焕然新生了 |
[30:21] | Your face is transformed. | 你的脸倒是焕然一新 |
[30:24] | Is that a gift from Ryan? | 是瑞安送你的礼物吧 |
[30:25] | Oh, no, this is nothing compared to what you’ve endured. | 这跟你所忍受的一切比起来算不上什么 |
[30:30] | All that killing. | 所有那些杀戮 |
[30:32] | I know how it must have torn you apart, | 我知道都会撕裂着你的内心 |
[30:34] | resurrecting the monster inside. | 唤醒你心中的恶魔 |
[30:36] | I know because I understand | 我明白这一切因为 |
[30:40] | where that darkness was formed. | 我知道你心中黑暗的一面是怎么形成的 |
[30:45] | The abuse you endured growing up. | 因为你在无尽的虐待下长大 |
[30:50] | I know because I was formed in the same place. | 我明白这一切 因为我也曾跟你一样 |
[30:53] | But today, I rose above it all. | 但今天我克服了这一切 |
[30:57] | It wasn’t easy. | 这并不容易 |
[30:59] | You were always a natural leader. | 一直以来 你都是一名天生的领导者 |
[31:04] | I didn’t encourage it, of course. | 当然这并不是我促使的 |
[31:05] | Not inside division. | 不是我在”组织”里教你的 |
[31:07] | But after you left me, | 但在你离开我后 |
[31:08] | this team you put together– | 你组织起来的这支队伍 |
[31:10] | They followed you, they looked to you. | 他们跟随你 指望你 |
[31:14] | Ryan gave his life for you. | 瑞安为你而死 |
[31:19] | I had to claw my way to the top, | 而我必须艰难地爬到最顶层 |
[31:22] | past Percy, past oversight, the group. | 战胜珀西 击败”上峰”和”集团” |
[31:26] | A long time ago, I gave you a choice– | 很久之前 我曾给你选择的机会 |
[31:29] | Brutality or deception. | 残忍或欺骗 |
[31:30] | You should have listened to me | 你本应该听我的话 |
[31:32] | and to Michael, to Alex. | 听迈克尔和艾丽克丝的 |
[31:48] | I’m going to leave you here… | 我要把你留在这儿 |
[31:53] | where no one will ever see or hear from you again. | 没人找得到你 没人知道你的音讯 |
[31:58] | But you can take comfort in knowing | 但你能聊以自慰的是 |
[32:01] | that you will never be forgotten. | 你永远不会被忘记 |
[32:05] | I have doctors who can take this scar away. | 我认识医生能移除这道疤痕 |
[32:10] | But I’m going to leave it as a reminder. | 但我要留下它 作为警醒 |
[32:13] | Not only for what you did today, | 不只提醒我 你今日的所作所为 |
[32:16] | but for every wound you ever inflicted on me. | 更让我牢记你给我留下的每一道伤口 |
[32:20] | But, Amanda… | 但阿曼达 |
[32:27] | I’m not done. | 我还没结束呢 |
[32:33] | Slocum! | 斯洛克姆 |
[32:39] | I am not a monster. | 我不是魔鬼 |
[32:41] | I just wanted you to think I was. | 我只是想让你这么认为 |
[32:45] | Show her, nerd. | 给她看看 呆子 |
[32:56] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我谁都没杀 |
[33:03] | And I did listen to Michael and Alex | 我的确听了迈克尔和艾丽克丝的话 |
[33:05] | And, yes, even you. | 是的 甚至是你的话 |
[33:10] | Didn’t I, Alex? | 对吗 艾丽克丝 |
[33:11] | Brute force will never be as powerful as deception. | 暴力的力量远不及欺骗 |
[33:18] | We got to scare the crap out of some top-shelf dirtbags. | 我们要好好吓吓那些高层中的人渣 |
[33:23] | They actually thought they were going to die. | 他们当时真以为自己要死了 |
[33:31] | From our last victim. | 我们最后一个目标 |
[33:33] | The plan was to work our way through the group | 这个计划是通过对”集团”实施行动 |
[33:35] | all the way to you. | 最终找到你 |
[33:42] | But you called a meeting, | 但你召集了一次会议 |
[33:43] | which made it that much easier. | 使得计划进展得更为顺利 |
[33:46] | Adrian’s house was the big show, | 在艾德里安家发生的事是一场重头戏 |
[33:47] | And we made him the star. | 我们让他成了主角 |
[33:49] | It was all about getting that list. | 这都是为了拿到那个名单 |
[33:52] | That neurotoxin was a modified form of tetrodotoxin, | 那个神经毒药是改良型的河豚毒素 |
[33:56] | death-like symptoms, but without the lasting side effects. | 会出现类似死亡的症状 但没有副作用 |
[34:01] | But that gun? | 至于那把枪 |
[34:03] | Well, that was nikita’s idea. | 那是尼基塔的主意 |
[34:06] | Nonlethal tranq rounds. | 子弹是不致命的镇静药 |
[34:07] | Look and sound like the real thing, | 样子和声音都像是真家伙 |
[34:09] | But all they do is put you to bed. | 但它们只会让人昏睡 |
[34:14] | After we got the list, nerd went to work. | 我们拿到名单后 呆子就开工了 |
[34:17] | Nikki gave me full access to Adrian’s laptop. | 尼基塔让我进入艾德里安的笔记本 |
[34:21] | I tracked down all the shop facilities he’d been talking to. | 我追踪了他接触过的所有”商店” |
[34:27] | Turns out, it was just one. | 结果发现 其实只有一家 |
[34:31] | Western Pennsylvania, right? Converted coal mine? | 宾夕法尼亚州西部 对吗 改建的煤矿 |
[34:34] | Your roster listed it as “Replication Center.” | 你在花名册上把它叫做”复制中心” |
[34:38] | Fancy name for toy factory, | 这玩具厂的名字真不错 |
[34:39] | where you make your little wind-up dolls. | 你在那里生产你的发条玩偶 |
[34:42] | But you like to keep the originals, don’t you? | 但你喜欢留着原版 是吧 |
[34:44] | Nobody knows that better than me. | 这点我最清楚不过了 |
[34:47] | But none of this could have happened without Slocum. | 但没有斯洛克姆 计划也不会成功 |
[34:49] | He was our audience, and through him, you. | 他是我们的观众 多亏他 你也成了观众 |
[34:59] | How did you know he was a double? | 你们怎么知道他是替身 |
[35:01] | Ryan told me on his deathbed. | 瑞安死前告诉我的 |
[35:07] | And trust me, I wanted to kill Slocum | 相信我 就为接近你 |
[35:09] | and every single member of the group | 我想杀了斯洛克姆 |
[35:11] | Just to get to you. | 和”集团”里的每一个人 |
[35:14] | I was gonna rip your guts out | 我真想把你的肠子扯出来 |
[35:17] | and wipe the walls with them. | 抹在墙上 |
[35:19] | But my friends, my family– | 但我的朋友 我的家人 |
[35:22] | They reminded me that I’m better than that. | 他们提醒我 我能做得更好 |
[35:23] | And that the right thing to do | 正确的做法是 |
[35:26] | would be to lure you in, not kill you. | 引你上钩 而不是杀了你 |
[35:28] | Under no circumstances can | 无论如何 |
[35:29] | she be allowed to get that list out of that house. | 不能让她把名单带出来 |
[35:31] | I don’t care what you have to do | 我不管你用什么方法 |
[35:34] | And in order to do that, | 为了达到目的 |
[35:35] | I needed you to feel that I’d lost my way. | 我需要让你误以为我迷失了方向 |
[35:40] | I needed to become the destroyer | 我需要成为多年前 |
[35:42] | that you met all those years ago. | 你初见我时的那个破坏者 |
[35:45] | Remember her? | 你还记得她吗 |
[35:48] | I do. | 我记得 |
[35:52] | She is a part of me. | 她是我的一部分 |
[35:55] | And she always will be, | 她永远都会是 |
[35:56] | But she’s not everything. | 但她不是我的全部 |
[36:00] | You asked me to choose, who will I be? | 你让我选择成为怎样的人 |
[36:06] | This is my choice. | 这就是我的选择 |
[36:11] | There are people out there loyal to me. | 外面有我忠实的随从 |
[36:14] | They will find me. | 他们会找到我 |
[36:16] | No one will ever find you. | 没有人会找到你 |
[36:20] | Welcome back to the basement… | 欢迎回到基地 |
[36:23] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[36:34] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[36:45] | That was a risky move, letting the marines take you down. | 让海军陆战队将你擒获是一招险棋啊 |
[36:49] | Right up till then, | 之前我一直以为 |
[36:50] | I thought you had really gone off the rails. | 你已经完全失去理智了呢 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry we couldn’t bring you into the loop sooner. | 很抱歉没有提前向你告知我们的计划 |
[36:55] | The only way this was going to work | 只有瞒过所有人 |
[36:57] | was if everyone bought into it. | 这个计划才能成功 |
[36:59] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[37:00] | Unlike the people I usually work with, | 你们与我所共事的人不同 |
[37:02] | you guys actually get things done. | 你们能实实在在解决问题 |
[37:07] | The coordinated sting started 38 minutes ago. | 联合秘密计划在三十八分钟前就开始了 |
[37:10] | CIA, FBI, Interpol all working in concert | 中情局 联调局 国际刑警 |
[37:13] | to bring in the doubles around the world, quietly. | 携手在世界范围内秘密抓捕替身 |
[37:18] | Thank you, senator. | 谢谢你 参议员 |
[37:19] | No. | 不用客气 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才对 |
[37:24] | Your pardons have all been signed. | 你们的赦免状都已经签发完毕 |
[37:25] | This chapter of history is over, | 旧的篇章已成为过去 |
[37:26] | and a new one’s begun, for all of you. | 新的开始在前方等着你们 |
[37:32] | All but one of us. | 但有一个人除外 |
[37:34] | Ryan Fletcher’s service has been recognized. | 瑞安·弗莱彻的奉献得到了认可 |
[37:38] | He’ll be remembered. | 历史会铭记他的 |
[37:49] | You saw the lies. | 你发现了谎言 |
[37:50] | You knew there’d always be someone | 你知道总会有人 |
[37:53] | who would abuse their power. | 滥用权力 |
[37:58] | That’s why you looked to us. | 因此你才指望我们 |
[38:05] | He made us better heroes. | 他让我们成为真正的英雄 |
[38:20] | Now Ryan is giving us a gift. | 瑞安给我们送来了礼物 |
[38:23] | Freedom. | 那就是自由 |
[38:27] | There will be a car outside the west entrance | 演讲结束后 西边入口处 |
[38:28] | after the speech. | 会有一辆车等你 |
[38:31] | Stationed two men there. | 由两个人守着 |
[38:33] | Is that really necessary? It’s a human rights conference. | 有必要吗 一场普通的人权会议而已 |
[38:36] | They don’t get that rowdy. | 不用小题大做 |
[38:38] | Hey, I’m trying to be responsible. | 我在尽力做好我的工作 |
[38:40] | Isn’t that what people with jobs do? | 有工作的人不都这样吗 |
[38:41] | Hey, you need the money. | 你需要这笔钱 |
[38:45] | The company’s not so bad either. | 你这个伴也挺不错的 |
[38:50] | Dinner later? | 晚上一起吃饭吧 |
[38:52] | Why, you need someone to open the wine? | 你需要有人帮你开红酒吗 |
[38:54] | No, I don’t drink, which you should know about me. | 不是 你应该知道我不喝酒 |
[38:58] | Any other surprises? | 难道有别的惊喜 |
[39:01] | Alexandra Udinov. | 有请亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[39:08] | Now we can find our place | 如今我们可以 |
[39:09] | in the world, wherever that might be. | 到世界上任何我们想去的地方 |
[39:12] | So shadowwalker is coming out of the shadows. | 暗影行者打算从阴暗处走出来了对吧 |
[39:16] | That’s one way of putting it, yeah. | 可以这样讲 |
[39:19] | Does this mean you’re going legit? | 这是否意味着你将合法化 |
[39:21] | Legit? | 合法化 |
[39:24] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:25] | I’ve never really done lockstep. | 我不是一个墨守成规的人 |
[39:28] | I’ve got a girl waiting for me in London. | 有个女孩在伦敦等我 |
[39:31] | She convinced me sharing the code | 她让我相信公开”暗影网”的代码 |
[39:33] | was the right thing to do. | 是一件正确的事 |
[39:34] | Yes. Shadownet. | 没错 说到”暗影网” |
[39:36] | You claim this will protect regular folks | 你声称”暗影网”能保护普通人 |
[39:38] | against government agencies that spy on them? | 免受政府特工的秘密监控 |
[39:41] | So this is what– | 这可以叫做 |
[39:43] | Digital freedom for the masses? | “大众的数据自由”吗 |
[39:46] | I’d say more like… | 我更喜欢 |
[39:48] | Open-source anarchy. | “无政府下的源代码开放” |
[39:51] | Yeah, I like that. Write that down. | 我喜欢这个名字 记下来 |
[39:53] | – “Open-source anarchy.” – Okay. | -“无政府的源代码开放” -没问题 |
[39:55] | Hyphen in between “Open” and “Source.” | “开放”与”源代码”中间加个连字符号 |
[39:59] | You know, this is gonna freak some people out. | 这个名字一定会让公众震惊的 |
[40:01] | Good. | 没错 |
[40:04] | That’s good. | 没错 |
[40:06] | Freedom’s a scary thing, though. | 自由是一件让人感觉恐怖的事 |
[40:08] | We’ve got no one to answer to but ourselves. | 因为我们只需要对自己有个交代就行了 |
[40:13] | We used to answer to them. | 以前我们得向别人交代 |
[40:15] | The stepchild nobody wanted but the world needed. | 虽然那个孤儿没人要 但世界却需要她 |
[41:23] | You think they’ll be mad we eloped? | 你觉得我们私自溜走他们会不会生气 |
[41:27] | Well, it’s not like we planned it. | 我们又不是故意的 |
[41:29] | I have an idea for the honeymoon. | 我知道怎么渡蜜月了 |
[41:33] | Now that we’re finally free, | 现在我们终于自由了 |
[41:35] | I get why we fought so hard. | 我明白我们为什么这么努力抗争了 |
[41:38] | The real gift isn’t freedom. | 真正的回报并不是自由 |
[41:39] | It’s what we get to do with it. | 而是我们能用自由做的事 |
[41:52] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么看 |
[41:54] | but I could never just sit on a beach anyway. | 但我是无法一直闲坐在沙滩上享受 |