英文名称:Nine
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | You kill your film several times. | 你有时会扼杀掉自己的电影 |
[00:30] | Mostly by talking about it. | 大多时候是由于谈论得太多 |
[00:34] | A film is a dream. | 一部电影就是一个梦 |
[00:36] | You kill it writing it down, | 你用笔记录下来就扼杀了它 |
[00:38] | you kill it with a camera, | 你用镜头拍下来就扼杀了它 |
[00:40] | your film might come to life for a moment or two when | 你的电影灵感可能就在 |
[00:43] | your actors breathe life back into it, | 演员们赐予它生命的一刻闪现 |
[00:44] | but then it dies again, buried in film cans. | 可之后它又消亡了 埋葬在电影的坟墓中 |
[00:49] | Mysteriously, sometimes, in the editing room… | 剪辑室有时候充满神秘 |
[00:54] | A miracle happens | 当你把不同的镜头衔接在一起时 |
[00:56] | when you place one image next to another | 奇迹就发生了 |
[00:57] | So that when finally an audience sits in the dark | 以至于会有观众坐在黑暗中欣赏你的作品 |
[01:01] | If you’re lucky, very lucky, | 如果你很幸运 非常幸运的话 |
[01:05] | and sometimes I’ve been lucky | 有时候我就很幸运 |
[01:09] | The dream flickers back to life again. | 那闪烁的梦再次回到我们的生活中 |
[01:15] | That’s why I’m secretive. | 这就是我很神秘的原因 |
[01:18] | So, what’s your favorite pasta? | 你最喜欢的意大利面是什么 |
[01:22] | Finally, a serious question. | 终于有个正经问题了 |
[01:24] | 《九》 | |
[01:40] | 森那基缇电影制片厂 罗马 1965年 | |
[01:52] | Good luck, maestro. | 祝你好运 大师 |
[02:18] | Maestro, maestro, maestro. | 大师 大师 大师 |
[02:22] | Maestro Contini | 大师康蒂尼 |
[02:26] | How do you begin? | 你该如何开始 |
[02:29] | How do you begin this thing? | 你该如何开始这部剧 |
[02:32] | Page one, page one, page one… | 第一页 第一页 第一页… |
[02:38] | Page nothing. | 一页都没有 |
[06:12] | – Guido, you’re here. – Buongiorno, Dante. | -格拉多 你在这儿啊 -早安 唐特 |
[06:17] | I’ve been looking for you all over the place. | 我满世界地找你 |
[06:18] | The set’s coming along, eh? | 布景差不多了吧 |
[06:20] | – How are you? – Bene, grazie, bene. | -你怎么样 -好 谢谢 很好 |
[06:23] | My god you look terrible. Better go to makeup. | 上帝 你看上去很憔悴 最好去化点妆 |
[06:27] | Forgot you’ve got a press conference? | 忘记你有个记者招待会了吗 |
[06:29] | – He has no tie. – Yes, makeup and wardrobe. | -他没打领带 -对 化妆换衣服 |
[06:32] | – Signor Contini, I’m Fausto. – He’s counting cost. | -康蒂尼先生 我是弗斯特 -他计算我们的花销 |
[06:35] | The bank wants him here. | 银行派他来的 |
[06:37] | – Signor Contini. – Don’t speak to him, I speak to him. | -康蒂尼先生 -别跟他说话 我跟他说着呢 |
[06:40] | Okay. I have some questions for signor Contini. | 好 我有几个问题想问一下康蒂尼先生 |
[06:44] | You all have questions for signor Contini. | 你们都有问题要问康蒂尼先生 |
[06:45] | Yes, but please. | 是 可是 请等下 |
[06:47] | I think it’s customary for there to be an approved | 在电影开拍前要有审核过的脚本和预算 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:936个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:137个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:76个,托福词汇:90个,考研词汇:153个,专四词汇:109个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:274个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:50] | script and budget before filming commence. | 我想这是惯例 |
[06:52] | Is he going to follow us? | 他要一直跟着我们吗 |
[06:54] | It’s not my intention to be difficult, | 不是我有意为难你 |
[06:55] | I’m a huge admirer of maestro Contini’s movies | 我是康蒂尼大师电影的超级粉丝 |
[06:58] | Your early films are…everybody loves them. | 你早期的电影简直…每个人都爱 |
[07:00] | And I consider it a great honor for me to be here. | 我觉得这是我莫大的荣幸 |
[07:04] | But nonetheless, I need a script and a budget | 但不管怎样 我需要您的脚本和预算 |
[07:06] | – Where do you want your messages? – On my desk. | -把您的邮件放哪儿 -放我桌子上 |
[07:09] | – There’s no room on your desk. – Under | -您桌子上没地儿了 -那就放桌子下面 |
[07:10] | my desk. In the trash. Non lo so. | 垃圾桶里 随便 |
[07:11] | Ciao, Paula. Get me a cigarette. | 早上好 宝拉 给我拿根烟 |
[07:14] | We will never be ready to shoot in ten days. | 我们不可能在10天内做好开拍的准备工作 |
[07:18] | – What? Not ready? – Ascolta me. | -什么 没准备好? -听着 |
[07:19] | Be careful what you say. He’s a spy from the bank. | 注意你的言语 他可是银行派来的间谍 |
[07:22] | He’s not exactly from the bank. | 他其实不是银行的人 |
[07:24] | You have actors waiting for you in your office. | 演员在办公室等您 |
[07:25] | You have auditions all morning. | 你整个上午都有试镜 |
[07:26] | You should see what I found. I found two sisters… | 你该看看我发现了什么 有两姐妹… |
[07:36] | I need a cigarette. | 我得抽根烟 |
[07:39] | He needs a shirt and a tie, Lilli. | 他需要一件衬衣和一条领带 莉莉 |
[07:42] | Why not there’s a coffee in this room? | 为什么这里没有咖啡 |
[07:43] | Answer the question and I will give you a coffee | 回答个问题我就给你咖啡 |
[07:45] | Answer another, and I will give you a cigarette. And so on | 再回答一个 就给你根烟 以此类推 |
[07:48] | – Actually need an aspirin. – Calm down. | -其实需要的是一片阿司匹林 -冷静 |
[07:51] | Directing a movie is a very overrated job, we all know it. | 执导电影是件非常沉重的工作 我们都知道 |
[07:55] | You just have to say yes or no. | 你只需要回答是或不 |
[07:57] | What else to do? Nothing. | 至于其它的 什么都不说 |
[07:58] | “Should this be red?” Yes. “Green?” No | “这应该是红的吗” 是 “绿的吗” 不 |
[08:01] | “More extras?” Yes | “要更多女演员吗” 是 |
[08:02] | “More lipstick?” No | “要更多口红吗” 不 |
[08:03] | Yes. No. Yes. No. | 是 不 是 不 |
[08:05] | That’s directing. That’s right. That’s director. | 这就是执导电影 没错 这就是导演 |
[08:09] | It doesn’t seem to make any difference what the answer is. | 不管答案是什么似乎都不会有任何差别 |
[08:13] | So, please, Guido, yes or no. | 所以 拜托 格拉多 回答是或不 |
[08:17] | Do you want costumes in this film? | 这部电影里你想要服装吗 |
[08:20] | – Yes. – You see? Simple. | -是 -你看 多简单 |
[08:24] | Might I know what period the movie is in? | 能告诉我电影拍摄到哪一部分了吗 |
[08:26] | Yes. Yes. Soon. | 是 是 快了 |
[08:31] | You know I don’t allow producers in here. | 你知道吗 我不允许制片人在这儿 |
[08:33] | All right. Okay | 好吧 好 |
[08:36] | Two minutes, Guido. | 2分钟 格拉多 |
[08:40] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[08:43] | Have you written a word of the script? | 你开始写剧本了吗 |
[08:46] | No. | 没有 |
[08:47] | Are you in a panic? | 你在紧张吗 |
[08:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:52] | Is Luisa going with you to the press conference? | 路易莎会跟你去记者招待会吗 |
[08:54] | No. Nobody. Dante and his spy. | 不去 没人去 只有唐特和他的间谍 |
[08:58] | You need to shave. You look terrible. | 你得刮刮胡子 你气色很不好 |
[09:00] | Why is there no fire escape in here? | 为什么这没有火灾逃生通道 |
[09:03] | What if somebody needed to escape? | 有人需要逃生怎么办 |
[09:05] | I can’t face these reporters. I have nothing to say. | 我无法面对那些记者 我没什么好说的 |
[09:08] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[09:10] | You’re a world class liar, darling. | 你就是个世界级的骗子 亲爱的 |
[09:13] | Go out there and lie for Italy. | 去吧 为意大利说谎吧 |
[09:16] | Lie for Italia. | 为了意大利说谎 |
[09:29] | What the hell is wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[09:31] | I can’t sleep, I can’t think, I can’t write. | 我无法入眠 我无法思考 我无法写作 |
[09:34] | I can’t breathe. My heart is racing. | 我无法呼吸 我的心狂跳不止 |
[09:37] | Am I dying, Mamma? | 我要死了吗 妈妈 |
[09:39] | I owe you flowers, I know. | 我该给你送花的 我知道 |
[09:41] | I will come to the cemetery at the weekend. | 我周末会去墓地看你 |
[09:44] | You should have let me bury you in Roma, Mamma. | 你应该让我把你葬在罗马的 妈妈 |
[09:47] | Could have visited you every week. | 我就能每周都去看你了 |
[09:51] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[09:53] | Oh, Guido, Guido. | 格拉多 格拉多 |
[09:59] | This is your Rome, Guido. | 这是你的罗马 格拉多 |
[10:01] | The world sees Rome the way you invented it. | 世界都用你发明的方式看待罗马 |
[10:05] | Your films did that. | 是你电影的功劳 |
[10:07] | – I miss you. – I miss you too. | -我想你 -我也想你 |
[10:30] | We are just waiting for the arrival of Contini any moment now | 我们正时刻等着康蒂尼的到来 |
[10:34] | Could this film put the maestro back on top? | 这部电影能否让大师重回巅峰 |
[10:37] | And here he is! | 他来了 |
[10:46] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢您的到来 |
[10:48] | Silenzio, per favore. Thank you, thank you. | 请安静 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Guido Contini’s long time producer, is about to speak | 作为格拉多・康蒂尼的长期制片人 请您谈谈 |
[10:53] | I just want to say a few words from my heart. | 我只想发自肺腑的讲几句 |
[10:56] | I am humbled and thrilled to announce that I’m producing | 本人激动地宣布 我将是 |
[10:59] | Guido Contini’s next film “Italia” | 格拉多・康蒂尼下一部电影《意大利》的制片人 |
[11:03] | Which will star once again Contini’s longtime inspiration | 我们再次请到了长期给予康蒂尼灵感的 |
[11:08] | The international film star, Claudia Jenssen. | 国际影星 克罗地亚・杰森 |
[11:14] | We start shooting in ten days time in Cinecitta | 我们将于10天后在森那基缇开拍 |
[11:17] | That makes it one week from Monday. | 也就是从周一开始一个星期后 |
[11:19] | Thank you, maestro, thank you very much. | 谢谢 大师 非常感谢 |
[11:21] | This is our ninth film together. Guido Contini. | 这是我们合作的第九部电影 有请格拉多・康蒂尼 |
[11:25] | Thanks for coming, everybody. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[11:30] | – Maestro Contini. – Yes? | -康蒂尼大师 -什么 |
[11:34] | Grazie. Your new film is called Italia. | 谢谢 您的新电影命名为《意大利》 |
[11:39] | Big title. | 题目很大啊 |
[11:40] | Actually it’s my shortest title yet. | 实际上这是我目前为止最短的题目 |
[11:42] | – But hardly a modest one. – Films are not modest. | -但不是最谦逊的一个 -电影不是谦逊 |
[11:46] | They cost too much, they take too long, | 它们耗费了大量资金 花费了大把时间 |
[11:48] | and they involve too many people. | 牵涉到相当多的人 |
[11:51] | They should have grand titles. | 它们该有一个伟大的标题 |
[11:54] | And might you tell the press what the film is about? | 您能否透露一下这部电影是讲什么的呢 |
[11:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:03] | I still don’t know what my last film was about. | 我还不知道我上一部电影是讲什么的呢 |
[12:05] | That was the problem. Nobody else did. | 这就是问题的关键 没人知道 |
[12:10] | Of course I can tell you what my film is about | 我当然可以告诉你们我的电影是讲什么的 |
[12:12] | I can tell you the story, I can tell you…. | 我可以告诉你们整个故事 我可以告诉你们… |
[12:15] | who I am going to cast, the music I want to use, | 我会选谁做演员 我想用什么音乐 |
[12:17] | I can tell you everything. But I won’t. | 我可以告诉你们任何事情 可是我不会说 |
[12:22] | I’m afraid that what I say might leak to the press. | 我害怕我所说的一切会泄露给新闻媒体 |
[12:26] | Our next film will be exactly as it sounds. | 我们的下一部电影会和它听上去的一样 |
[12:29] | Italia. | 《意大利》 |
[12:30] | It’s the very spirit of Italy. Italy as a myth, | 它是意大利的精神 是神话般的意大利 |
[12:33] | as a woman, Italy as a dream. | 是如水女人般的意大利 梦一般的意大利 |
[12:36] | – Is this true? – Sounds fantastic. | -这是真的吗 -听上去很精彩 |
[12:40] | Can’t wait to see it. | 我都等不及要看了 |
[12:41] | Do you consider pornography art? | 你有考虑过色情艺术吗 |
[12:44] | – Signor Contini. – Stephanie. | -康蒂尼先生 -斯黛芬妮 |
[12:47] | Could you tell the fashionable women of America | 您能否告诉美国的时尚女性们 |
[12:49] | who your favorite designer is this year? | 谁是您今年最喜欢的设计师 |
[12:52] | I’m less interested in wrapping than what might be inside. | 比起外在的包装 我更欣赏内在美 |
[12:56] | Signor Contini, you are a man of the world, yes? | 康蒂尼先生 您走遍了全世界 是吧 |
[12:59] | Educated in Britain, a home in Biarritz. | 在英国上学 在比亚里茨安家 |
[13:02] | With Italia is it fair to say that you’re come home for good? | 选择意大利是否说明你终于回家了呢 |
[13:06] | It’s been a long time since you made a movie with your wife | 您和您妻子很久没合作过电影了 |
[13:09] | Do you plan on casting her in this new film? | 你打算将她选为您新电影中的演员之一吗 |
[13:12] | I told Luisa that when we got married I would never again | 我告诉路易莎 我们结婚后 |
[13:13] | make love to my leading lady. | 我再也不会和我的女主角上床了 |
[13:16] | But she hasn’t worked at all since working with you. | 但自从和您结婚以后 她就再也没工作过了 |
[13:20] | But why are you being so tight-lipped about this film? | 你为什么对这部电影如此三缄其口 |
[13:23] | It’s a serious question. What’s the big deal? | 这是个严肃的问题 到底是为什么 |
[13:29] | I would like to be here. | 我想要在这里 |
[13:32] | You want me to be serious in a press conference? | 你希望要我记者招待会上严肃表态? |
[13:36] | I would like to be there. | 我想要在那里 |
[13:38] | I thought I was the clown in this circus. | 我觉得我是马戏团的小丑 |
[13:42] | I would like to be everywhere at once | 我想要无处不在 |
[13:46] | I know that’s a contradiction in terms | 我知道其实这很矛盾 |
[13:50] | Artists do their best work before they’re famous. | 艺术家们在他们成名之前竭尽全力地工作 |
[13:53] | Now you’re famous. | 现在你已经成名了 |
[13:54] | Without wishing to be negative, your last two films, they were… | 没别的意思 你的上两部电影 它们… |
[14:00] | flops? | 很失败吗 |
[14:01] | Your word, flops. | 正如您说的 很失败 |
[14:02] | And it’s a problem especially when | 这是个问题 尤其是当我 |
[14:06] | my body’s nearing fifty, as my mind is nearing… | 年近50 而我的心理年龄… |
[14:10] | Ten. | 还不足10岁 |
[14:11] | I’m just asking if you’re nervous. You seem nervous. | 我只是想问你是否紧张 你看上去很紧张 |
[14:15] | – Excuse me? – What I’m asking, maestro, | -什么 -我想问的是 大师 |
[14:18] | is have you run out of things to say? | 您是不是没有故事可讲了 |
[14:22] | I can hardly stay up, and I can’t get to sleep. | 我无法保持清醒 亦无法入睡 |
[14:27] | And I don’t want to wake tomorrow morning at the bottom of some heap. | 我不想次日清晨在重压下醒来 |
[14:31] | But why take it so seriously? | 可为什么要把它看得如此认真 |
[14:35] | After all, there’s nothing at stake here, only me. | 毕竟没什么利害攸关 只是一个我 |
[14:39] | I want to be young. I want to be old. | 我想要年轻 我想要成熟 |
[14:44] | I would like to be wise before my time and yet | 我想要在我变得愚蠢傲慢自大之前 |
[14:47] | be foolish and brash and bold. | 变得聪明有智慧 |
[14:50] | I would like the universe to get down on it’s knees and say, | 我想要全宇宙跪在我面前说 |
[14:51] | “Guido, whatever you please.” | “格拉多 不管怎样” |
[14:53] | “It’s okay even if it’s impossible, we’ll arrange it.” | “即使不可能也没关系 我们会安排好的” |
[15:01] | That’s all that I want. | 那就是我想要的全部 |
[15:03] | I was wondering if you think there’s a limit to what | 我想知道 你是否觉得在电影中 |
[15:05] | you can show in a movie. | 能表现出来的东西有限呢 |
[15:06] | What would you like to see, | 你们想要看到的 |
[15:08] | that I haven’t already shown you? | 我还没准备好呈现出来 |
[15:11] | I am lusting for more | 我总是垂涎更多 |
[15:16] | Should I settle for less? | 难道我该知足常乐 |
[15:18] | I ask you, what’s a good thing for if not for | 如果不能索取更多 |
[15:21] | taking it to excess? | 再好又有什么意义 |
[15:22] | One limitation I dearly regret. | 有个限制 让我深深遗憾 |
[15:26] | There’s only one of me I’ve ever met. | 那就是我只见过一个自己 |
[15:36] | If you have any questions about… | 如果你有任何问题… |
[15:38] | I would like to have another me to travel along with myself | 我想和另一个自己结伴而行 |
[15:44] | I would even like to be able to sing a duet with myself | 我甚至想和自己二重唱 |
[15:51] | I would like to be here sing along with myself in a song | 我想在这儿和自己唱歌 |
[15:54] | To be there walking down a lane now | 同时在那边漫步于小巷 |
[15:56] | Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere | 出现在每个地方 每个地方 每个地方 |
[15:58] | That’s a contradiction in terms. | 其实这很矛盾 |
[16:00] | I want to be here, with a counter here | 我想要在这儿 拿着计数器 |
[16:02] | melody in the here, top of the morning to you Guido. | 有音乐相伴 祝你有个完美早晨 格拉多 |
[16:06] | Guido! guido! | 格拉多 格拉多 |
[16:10] | Guido. Me, me, me. | 格拉多 都是我 我 我 |
[16:12] | I want to be Proust | 我想成为普鲁斯特[法国化学家] |
[16:14] | Or the Marquis de Sade. | 或萨德侯爵[法国色情和哲学书籍作者] |
[16:16] | I would like to be Christ, Mohammed, Buddha | 我想成为基督 穆罕默德 佛祖 |
[16:19] | But not have to believe in God, and you know | 而不是必须信奉上帝 而你知道 |
[16:21] | I mean it with all of my heart. | 这是我发自肺腑的感言 |
[16:24] | It’s the end if something important doesn’t start | 如果重要的事情没有开始那就是结束 |
[16:29] | I want to be young, but I have to be old | 我想要年轻 但韶华易逝 |
[16:33] | What I want is a tale of sound and fury, | 我想要的是充斥着声音和爆炸的童话 |
[16:36] | that some idiot went and told. | 让人们奔走相述 |
[16:38] | I would like the universe to get down on it’s knees and say, | 我想要全宇宙跪在我面前说 |
[16:41] | “Guido, whatever you please. It’s okay even if it’s ridiculous,” | “格拉多 无论怎样 即使荒谬也无所谓” |
[16:45] | “We’ll arrange it.” | “我们会安排好一切” |
[16:54] | So arrange it. | 那就安排吧 |
[16:59] | Arrange it. | 安排好一切 |
[17:04] | That’s all that I want. | 这就是我想要的全部 |
[17:15] | Guido, Guido, Guido! | 格拉多 格拉多 格拉多 |
[17:22] | Guido, Guido, Guido! | 格拉多 格拉多 格拉多 |
[17:35] | Contini, Contini, Contini | 康蒂尼 康蒂尼 康蒂尼 |
[17:40] | Guido! | 格拉多 |
[17:43] | 意大利 安齐奥 贝拉维斯塔温泉酒店 | |
[17:50] | – I need a room. – Of course. | -我要一间房 -好的 |
[17:52] | – A suite. – Yes. | -一间套房 -好 |
[17:54] | With a view of the sea, balcony. Something with air. | 要有海景有阳台的房间 还要有空气 |
[18:00] | All of our suites have air. | 我们所有的套房都有空气 |
[18:03] | – Let me just look for you. – I come from Milano. | -我帮您找找看 -我从米拉诺来 |
[18:06] | – I understand. – On business. I’m a business man. | -我知道 -来办公 我是个商人 |
[18:10] | Busy busy busy. | 忙啊忙啊忙啊 |
[18:12] | Would maestro Contini prefer to register under a pseudonym? | 康蒂尼大师是否想用假名登记呢 |
[18:18] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | – Signor Milano? – Why not. | -米拉诺先生? -好的 |
[18:23] | Needless to say, I love your films. | 毋庸置疑 我很喜欢您的电影 |
[18:26] | Guilty pleasure. Those early films. | 《罪与乐》 那些早期电影 |
[18:29] | Not the flops. | 不是后期那些垃圾 |
[18:33] | I need to see a doctor. Do you know one who’s discreet? | 我要看医生 你认识哪个小心谨慎的吗 |
[18:37] | I’d like to see him today in my room, | 如果可以的话 |
[18:38] | now, if possible. | 我想今天在房里见他 马上 |
[18:41] | Consider it done. Please. | 我会帮您安排好 给 |
[18:45] | And I need to place a call to my wife. | 我得给我夫人打电话 |
[18:47] | Yes. | 好 |
[18:49] | Here. | 给 |
[18:51] | You can take the call at the lobby phone over there. | 您可以在大厅电话亭那里打电话 |
[18:56] | Luisa? Tesoro… | 路易莎吗 亲爱的… |
[18:58] | There you are. | 是你啊 |
[19:00] | Is everybody mad at me? | 我让大家都抓狂了吧 |
[19:02] | Well, I’m mad at you. Where are you? | 至少我很抓狂 你在哪儿 |
[19:05] | I had to escape from the press conference. | 我不得不逃离记者招待会 |
[19:07] | Oh, I heard. Dramatic. | 我听说了 印象真深刻 |
[19:10] | Don’t tease me. I’m sick, Luisa. | 别取笑我 我病了 路易莎 |
[19:12] | You’re making a film. You make a film, you get sick. | 你在拍电影 你病了是因为你在拍电影 |
[19:16] | It’s what happens. | 这是常事 |
[19:17] | No, but this time I’m really sick. I can’t breathe. | 不 这次我真的病了 我喘不上气 |
[19:22] | Are you by yourself? | 你一个人吗 |
[19:24] | Yes, of course I’m by myself. | 当然我是一个人 |
[19:26] | Then shall I come? | 那我要来吗 |
[19:27] | Yes, that’s why I’m calling. | 要 所以我才打给你啊 |
[19:30] | Please come, straight away. That would be wonderful. | 拜托你马上来 那就太好了 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:36] | Great. Marvelous. | 真好 太好了 |
[19:38] | I don’t know where you are. | 我不知道你在哪儿 |
[19:41] | I don’t know. Some spa. | 我不知道 某个温泉旅馆吧 |
[19:44] | I just kept driving. | 我一路开过来的 |
[19:45] | I can’t come if I don’t know where you are. | 不知道你在哪儿 我没法过去 |
[19:48] | Actually, it’s hardly worth it. I’ll be back in a day or two. | 实际上 这不太值得 我一两天就会回来 |
[19:56] | Yes, it’s hardly worth it. | 是的 不太值得 |
[19:59] | I do wish you were here. | 我真希望你在这儿 |
[20:02] | Get some rest. Take the waters. | 休息一下 喝口水 |
[20:06] | Sleep. Then come back here and make a good movie. | 睡一觉 然后回来 拍部好电影 |
[20:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:12] | Get better. | 快好起来 |
[20:27] | Your doctor is on his way. | 你的医生快到了 |
[20:30] | This number. If a woman answers, | 打这个号码 如果是个女的应答 |
[20:34] | put it through to my room. | 就接到我房间 |
[20:35] | – Otherwise… – Wrong number. | -否则… -就说打错了 |
[20:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:49] | – Dottore. – See | -医生 -看 |
[20:54] | What is she whispering? | 她在嘀咕些什么 |
[20:55] | Is it about my blood pressure? | 是我的血压吗 |
[20:56] | Is it serious? Am I dying? | 很严重吗 我要死了吗 |
[20:59] | Stress, exhaustion, | 压力 体力透支 |
[21:00] | Your liver, your heart, your kidneys, | 你的肝 你的心 你的肾 |
[21:03] | They are all very cross with you, signore. | 它们都对你不满 先生 |
[21:06] | Open wide. | 张大 |
[21:09] | But you’ve come to the right place. | 还好你来对地方了 |
[21:12] | There are a dozen mineral springs around the town. | 小镇周围有很多矿物温泉 |
[21:15] | The Roman emperors came here for the waters. | 罗马皇帝为了泡温泉专程来这儿 |
[21:18] | Pronto. | 马上就好 |
[21:22] | I was lazing about my bedroom when you called | 你打来的时候我正赖在床上 |
[21:26] | and an idea occurred to me I thought you might be… | 思绪涌上心头 我想你也许… |
[21:31] | wondering about. | 正在思索 |
[21:35] | Guido. | 格拉多 |
[21:37] | It’s a very important call, doctor. I have to take it. | 医生 这电话很重要 我必须接 |
[21:40] | – Private call. – As you wish. | -私人电话 -随便你吧 |
[21:42] | Who’s not wearing any clothes? | 是谁一丝不挂 |
[21:47] | I’m not, my darling. | 是我 亲爱的 |
[21:52] | Who’s afraid to kiss your toes? | 谁害怕吻你的脚趾 |
[21:57] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[22:01] | Your Mama dear | 你亲爱的妈妈我 |
[22:04] | is blowing into your ear. | 在你耳边轻声细语 |
[22:09] | So you’ll get it loud and clear. | 这样你就会听明白 |
[22:15] | I need you to squeeze me. | 我要你揉捏我 |
[22:19] | Here. | 摸这儿 |
[22:21] | And here. | 还有这儿 |
[22:25] | And here. | 还有这儿 |
[22:29] | Dottore, his pulse, it’s racing. | 医生 他的脉搏在飙升 |
[22:32] | – Is something wrong? – What? | -有什么不对劲吗 -什么 |
[22:35] | Yes, yes, it’s about my film. It’s from the Vatican. | 对 对 是关于我的电影 从梵蒂冈打来的 |
[22:40] | Go ahead, Monsignore. Of course I’m listening. | 继续说 蒙席阁下 我当然在听 |
[22:44] | Cootchie cootchie cootchie coo | 我的亲亲亲爱的主人 |
[22:50] | I’ve got a plan for | 我有个计划 |
[22:55] | what I’m gonna do to you. | 都是关于我要对你做的事 |
[23:00] | So hot. | 非常火辣 |
[23:03] | You’re gonna steam | 会让你飘飘欲仙 |
[23:06] | And scream, | 尖叫不已 |
[23:10] | And vibrate like a | 像被我撩拨的弦 |
[23:13] | string I’m plucking. | 一般震动 |
[23:16] | Kiss your fevered little brow | 亲吻你发烫的小额头 |
[23:21] | Pinch your cheeks ’til you say “ow” | 揉捏你的脸颊直到你喊痛 |
[23:25] | And I can hardly wait | 而且我等不及 |
[23:27] | to show you how, | 来给你示范 |
[23:31] | Guido! | 格拉多 |
[23:34] | Who won’t care if you come to me tired | 谁会在乎你来时是否精疲力竭 |
[23:38] | And overworked? I won’t Bambino. | 劳累过度 反正我不会 小宝贝 |
[23:44] | Who knows the therapy | 谁有办法拯救你 |
[23:46] | to beat what you can get from me? | 从我温柔乡里 |
[23:49] | I don’t! | 反正我不知道 |
[23:56] | But this will | 但至少目前 |
[24:02] | have to be enough for now | 这已足够 |
[24:10] | Guido! | 格拉多 |
[24:21] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[24:36] | I love you, Guido. | 我爱你 格拉多 |
[24:49] | Guido! | 格拉多 |
[24:51] | Ciao! | 你好啊 |
[24:56] | – Carla. – I’m so happy to see you! | -卡拉 -见到你真高兴 |
[24:58] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[25:01] | – Are you happy I’m here? – Of course. | -我来了你高兴吗 -当然 |
[25:04] | But very happy or just a little happy? | 是非常高兴还是有点高兴 |
[25:06] | Very happy! | 非常高兴 |
[25:07] | What’s wrong? You look very tired! | 怎么回事 你看起来很疲劳 |
[25:10] | Carla, all those bags for one weekend? | 卡拉 那些是一周的行李吗 |
[25:12] | Yes. Bellavista is a very fashionable place. | 是啊 贝拉维斯塔非常时尚 |
[25:16] | You know I stayed there with my parents. During the war. | 在战争时期我和父母住过这儿 |
[25:19] | Carla, there’s something I have to tell you. Look. | 卡拉 我得告诉你点事 听着 |
[25:21] | They found out who I am at the hotel. | 在酒店他们认出了我 |
[25:24] | – No. – Yes, it’s horrible. | -不是吧 -没错 很恐怖 |
[25:27] | Obviously we don’t want to be followed by the press, | 显而易见 我们不想被记者跟踪 |
[25:29] | I found the most charming pensione for you, | 我给你找了间极为迷人的小旅馆 |
[25:32] | Right here, it’s charming. | 就在这儿 很棒的 |
[25:34] | Here at the station? | 在火车站吗 |
[25:48] | Close the curtains, it’s too light in here. | 拉上窗帘 这儿太亮了 |
[25:53] | – Perfect. Go to the corridor. – What? | -棒极了 去走廊 -什么 |
[25:56] | Yes. Count to ten, turn back in, | 好 数到10再进来 |
[25:59] | Pretend you’re in the wrong room | 假装你走错房间 |
[26:00] | and I’m a complete stranger. | 然后我是个陌生人 |
[26:03] | I love your games. | 我喜欢你的游戏 |
[26:07] | – I’m here on business. – Okay. | -我来这儿出差 -好的 |
[26:10] | – Wait, wait, your face. – What about it? | -等 等等 你的脸 -怎么了 |
[26:12] | Get your makeup. | 把你的化妆品拿来 |
[26:18] | I had a nightmare last night. | 我昨晚做噩梦了 |
[26:21] | We went into that little ally behind piazza Navona | 我们去了纳沃纳广场后面 |
[26:24] | Where I bought you that scarf, remember? | 我帮你买围巾的小店 记得吗 |
[26:27] | – The same your wife bought – Don’t move, Carla. | -和你老婆买了一样的 -别动 卡拉 |
[26:30] | When you wear it I never know if it’s hers or mine. | 你带的时候我都不知道你带的是谁送的 |
[26:33] | So we were there on the ground, naked, kissing. | 我们裸着身子在地上亲吻 |
[26:38] | We didn’t care. | 我们豪不在乎 |
[26:39] | And then my husband arrived and killed us both. | 然后我老公来了 用铁铲 |
[26:42] | With a shovel. | 把我们都杀了 |
[26:45] | Poor Luigi. He would never do that. | 可怜的路易吉 他绝不会那样做 |
[26:47] | He’s so sweet. | 他太温柔了 |
[26:49] | He speaks latin. He knows all the Roman emperors. | 他说拉丁语 他了解所有罗马皇帝 |
[26:52] | Good for him. | 他真棒 |
[26:53] | Perhaps there is a job for him in the movie. | 也许这个电影里有适合他的工作 |
[26:57] | Why not? | 怎么会没呢 |
[26:59] | You could work well together. | 你们可以双剑合璧 |
[27:03] | Beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[27:04] | When you come in I want you to be my little savage. | 等你进来的时候 我想你像个小野人一样 |
[27:09] | – Yes. – Go, go. | -好 -快去 快去 |
[27:11] | You think I’m one of your actresses? | 我是你的女演员之一了吗 |
[27:14] | Honey, please, hon | 亲爱的 去吧 亲爱的 |
[27:18] | Oh! Madonna! | 麦当娜一样 |
[27:21] | I’ll pretend to be asleep. | 我会假装睡着了 |
[27:25] | What if I really found the wrong room? | 如果我真的走错房间了呢 |
[27:27] | Would you be jealous? | 你会吃醋吗 |
[27:28] | Would you do such a thing? | 你会这么做吗 |
[27:31] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[27:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:47] | It was the woman from the hotel. | 是酒店里的服务员 |
[27:50] | She wanted to give me towels. | 她想给我毛巾 |
[27:53] | – Come here. – Okay. | -过来 -好 |
[27:56] | – What? – You are a stranger. | -什么 -你是个陌生人 |
[27:58] | – I don’t know you. – Just come here. | -我不认识你 -快过来 |
[28:02] | Be savage. | 野性一点 |
[28:06] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[28:11] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:14] | I’ve got the wrong room. | 我走错房间了 |
[28:17] | Yes, you have. | 没错 |
[28:20] | And I don’t have the faintest idea who you are. | 我完全不知道你是谁 |
[28:41] | Page one. | 第一页 |
[28:43] | Page one, page one, page one. | 第一页 第一页 第一页 |
[28:46] | The figure emerges from the darkness, like a goddess. | 黑暗中浮现出女神般的身影 |
[28:51] | She’s Claudia, his Muse. | 她是他的缪斯女神克罗地亚 |
[28:54] | She takes the man’s face and kisses him. | 她捧起那男人的脸 亲吻他 |
[28:58] | And with that gesture he’s suddenly inspired to write | 他被那姿势激发灵感 |
[29:03] | Something…profound. | 写下一些…深奥的东西 |
[29:10] | Mother of god, give me a sign. | 上帝啊 给我指示 |
[29:35] | – Excuse me, Father. – Buongiorno. | -打扰下 神父 -早安 |
[29:37] | – His excellency, the cardinal… – Signor Contini! | -阁下 红衣主教… -康蒂尼先生 |
[29:40] | I’m a big fan! | 我是你的粉丝 |
[29:41] | I would very much like to speak to the cardinal. | 我很乐意与红衣主教交谈 |
[29:43] | Is Claudia Jenssen with you? | 克罗地亚・杰森和你在一起吗 |
[29:47] | – No. – Pity. | -没有 -真可惜 |
[29:49] | His excellency is a big admirer of signorina Jenssen. | 他非常欣赏杰森小姐 |
[29:52] | I’m in need of some guidance, some pointers… | 我需要一些指导 建议… |
[29:54] | Do you think you can find a signed photograph of signorina Jenssen? | 你能拿到一张杰森小姐的签名照吗 |
[29:59] | – For his excellency? – Si. | -给主教阁下吗 -对 |
[30:02] | – I’m sure it would be possible. – Truly? What a pleasure. | -我肯定可以 -真的吗 太好了 |
[30:06] | Arrivederci, maestro. | 大师 再见 |
[30:10] | Guido! Guidino! | 格拉多 格拉多 |
[30:15] | I’m not going to ask how you find me. | 我不会问你怎么找到我的 |
[30:17] | Please, it’s my job. | 拜托 这是我的工作 |
[30:18] | A producer needs to know where his | 制片人任何时刻都得知道 |
[30:20] | director is at all times. | 他的导演身处何地 |
[30:22] | Even to know the pensione where his mistress is staying. | 甚至还要知道他情妇住的小旅馆 |
[30:25] | – Oh my god. – I understand, Guido. | -上帝啊 -我理解 格拉多 |
[30:27] | Rome is absolutely unbearable. The pressure. | 罗马是个寂寞难耐的地方 压力很大 |
[30:31] | – It’s not good. – Really, you understand? | -真糟 -真的 你理解吗 |
[30:33] | Of course I understand. Absolutely. | 当然我理解 绝对理解 |
[30:35] | You’re not going to drag me back? | 你不打算拖我回去吗 |
[30:38] | You’re a genius and genius must be served. | 你是天才 天才是需要服侍的 |
[30:41] | Thank you my old friend. Where are we going? | 谢谢你 我的老朋友 我们去哪儿 |
[30:44] | You can’t be in Rome? Okay. | 你不能待在罗马吗 好 |
[30:47] | Rome will come to you. | 罗马为你而来 |
[30:51] | It’s a fantastic place for you to focus. | 这是个你能集中注意力的奇妙地方 |
[30:54] | Everyone is here to help the movie. | 所有人都在这儿 为了助电影一臂之力 |
[30:57] | Everyone is here because they love you, Guido. | 所有人因为爱你而在这儿 格拉多 |
[31:01] | Look, with the flower and the grass | 看 有鲜花 有草地 |
[31:03] | And with the arches of the empire. Roman empire. | 有帝国的拱门 罗马帝国 |
[31:09] | You remember Donatella? | 你记得多纳泰拉吗 |
[31:10] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | -你好 -你好 |
[31:11] | – Donatella, you tested her. – I was very nervous | -多纳泰拉 她试镜过 -我当时很紧张 |
[31:15] | He probably doesn’t remember. I was quite nervous. | 他可能不记得了 我那时相当紧张 |
[31:19] | No, I remember you. | 不 我记得你 |
[31:21] | We all enjoyed you, so to speak. | 可以说 我们很喜欢你的表演 |
[31:24] | Maestro! | 大师 |
[31:26] | Claudia’s agent. | 克罗地亚的经纪人 |
[31:29] | Did she like the script? | 她喜欢剧本吗 |
[31:32] | No, no no no. Impossibile. | 不 不 不 不可能 |
[31:35] | Are you telling me she didn’t get the script? | 你是在告诉我 她没拿到剧本吗 |
[31:37] | Pierpaulo! Claudia didn’t get the script! | 皮卡罗 克罗地亚没拿到剧本 |
[31:41] | Send her another one, for christ sake. Send her two! | 再给她寄一本 神啊 寄给她两本 |
[31:43] | – Yes, I’m sorry. – Cretino! | -好 抱歉 -白痴 |
[31:44] | Right now. | 马上 |
[31:46] | Yes, that’s what I say. | 对 我就是那么说的 |
[31:48] | People just don’t realize she’s an actress as well as a star. | 人们还没意识到她既是演员也是明星 |
[31:50] | I know Dante’s dying to talk to you. A Dolpo. Ciao! | 我知道唐特非常想和你说话 他是多波人 再见 |
[31:55] | Lombardo. | 鲁巴多 |
[32:04] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿干什么 |
[32:07] | I’m happy. I brought my swimsuit. | 我很高兴 我带了我的泳衣 |
[32:11] | It was Luisa’s birthday yesterday. | 昨天是路易莎的生日 |
[32:13] | What? No! Oh please god, no. | 什么 不 天啊 不 |
[32:17] | I spoke with her yesterday, she didn’t even mention it. | 我昨天和她通过电话 她提也没提 |
[32:21] | – Give me a cigarette. – What’s that? | -给我支烟 -那是什么 |
[32:28] | – What’s that? – It’s for Claudia. | -你那是什么 -是给克罗地亚的 |
[32:30] | For which scene? | 哪一场 |
[32:31] | I don’t know which scene, until I’ve seen the script. | 我只有看到剧本才知道哪场 |
[32:34] | But she always likes something like this, | 但她总喜欢这些东西 |
[32:35] | – Or you do. – Looks like Folies Bergere, | -或者是你喜欢 -看起来像牧女游乐园的风格[脱衣秀] |
[32:37] | It’s wrong. Italian women don’t wear those things. | 错了 意大利女人不穿这些东西 |
[32:39] | Don’t knock the Folies Bergere. | 别批评牧女游乐园 |
[32:41] | It brings back happy memories, that’s where I… | 那儿有愉快的回忆 我从那里… |
[32:43] | learned my art. All those sequins, all those feathers. | 学会了艺术 那些小金片和羽毛 |
[32:48] | And you’re wrong. | 而且你弄错了 |
[32:50] | You put Claudia in one of these for that | 你让克罗地亚穿着这些 出现在《静物》 |
[32:52] | nightclub scene in “Natura Morta”. | 那些夜总会的场景里 |
[32:55] | Why do people love that film? | 为什么有人会喜欢那样的电影 |
[32:57] | Oh, Guido. Don’t, that’s death. | 格拉多 别 那是死路 |
[33:01] | Every time we have to start again. | 每次我们都得从头开始 |
[33:02] | I’m trying to find it. | 我在试着寻找 |
[33:04] | You won’t find it with your head jammed | 你的头都要挤到屁股上了 |
[33:05] | halfway up your arse. | 当然找不到 |
[33:08] | Ashtray. | 烟灰缸 |
[33:10] | You were saying my head is jammed up my arse. | 你说我的头挤在屁股上 |
[33:13] | Halfway. | 我说了”都要” |
[33:14] | I don’t know. Why not dream up something entertaining? | 我不知道 为什么不虚构些有趣的东西 |
[33:18] | Something with music. With dancing. | 有音乐 有舞蹈的片子 |
[33:21] | God knows, we could use a little “joie de vivre”. | 天知道 我们能将生活之乐作为创作源泉 |
[33:27] | Le cinema today is in a crisis. | 如今电影深处危机 |
[33:31] | The directors are so existentialists. | 导演倾向存在主义 |
[33:35] | The movies are not worth their entrance prices | 如果接吻时无人高唱爱之歌 |
[33:40] | if no one sings a love song when he’s kissed. | 那电影就无法值回票价 |
[33:44] | Love cannot be love without “le singing”, | 没有歌唱的爱情不能称之为爱情 |
[33:50] | A string, a clarinet a saxophone. | 一根弦 一个黑管 一个萨克斯 |
[33:55] | Take a lesson from this old Parisienne | 让老巴黎给你上一课 |
[34:00] | and the finest entertainment she has known. | 学学她所知的最佳娱乐 |
[34:09] | Folies Bergere | 牧女游乐园 |
[34:16] | What a showing of color, costume and dancing. | 多美的色彩 服装和舞蹈展示 |
[34:20] | Not a moment in life could be more entrancing. | 生活中没有比这更迷人的了 |
[34:25] | Than an evening you spend Aux Folies Bergere. | 没什么比去看牧女游乐园的表演更让人兴奋 |
[34:31] | Folies Bergere. | 牧女游乐园 |
[34:35] | Not a soul in the world could be in despair | 当一个灵魂在 |
[34:40] | When he is glancing | 牧女游乐园的舞台上闪耀 |
[34:44] | At the fabulous stage des Folies Bergere | 他不会再感到绝望 |
[34:50] | Folies Bergere | 牧女游乐园 |
[34:56] | La musique, la danse, le son, la lumiere! | 音乐 舞蹈 歌声 灯光 |
[35:01] | Les petits jolies seins des belles bouquetieres | 窄小的场地里有着五颜六色的装饰 |
[35:06] | Sur la belle passarelle des Folies Bergere, | 这华丽的牧女游乐园舞台 |
[35:10] | Pas de mystere | 绝不是神话 |
[35:14] | Le spectacle est tout a fait decouvert. | 美轮美奂的演出将完全呈现在大家面前 |
[35:19] | “Et pas trop cher” | “而且收费很合理哦” |
[35:23] | Viens ce soir avec moi aux Folies Bergere. | 在牧女游乐园与我一起共度今宵吧 |
[35:28] | Bon soir, bon soir, bon soir. | 晚上好 晚上好 晚上好 |
[35:31] | Je suis la vedette des Folies Bergere. | 牧女游乐园最耀眼的 |
[35:36] | Vedette, it means “star”. | 名角 称作”明星” |
[35:39] | Let me tell you, | 和你们说吧 |
[35:41] | Last night I looked down at this table | 昨晚我看着你们的桌子 |
[35:44] | In the chairs you are sitting in now | 就是你们现在坐的地方 |
[35:45] | And what do I see? | 我看到了什么呢 |
[35:47] | A priest! And next to him? | 一个牧师 他旁边坐的呢 |
[35:53] | Mon dieu. Guido? Guido Contini? | 我的天啊 格拉多 格拉多・康蒂尼 |
[35:57] | What are you doing here at the Folies Bergere? | 你在牧女游乐园做什么呢 |
[36:00] | You naughty boy! you’re only nine years old! | 你这淘气的家伙 你才9岁啊 |
[36:03] | But I’m glad you’ve come. | 但我很高兴你来了 |
[36:06] | Would you like to join me on stage? | 你想和我一起在舞台上演出吗 |
[36:08] | Yes, come! Come, come, come! | 就是这样 来 来 来 |
[36:12] | Feeling better? | 感觉不错吧 |
[36:14] | There’s no room for hopelessness here, | 这里根本没有绝望 |
[36:16] | Is there, Guido? | 对吧 格拉多 |
[36:17] | We must explain something to our young Guido. | 我们需要向年轻的格拉多解释一些东西 |
[36:21] | What do we want? Laughter! | 我们想要的是什么 笑声 |
[36:24] | What do we want? Love! | 我们想要的是什么 爱 |
[36:27] | What do we want? Dreams! | 我们想要的是什么 梦想 |
[36:31] | Let us not forget, Guido, mon cher, | 让一切都过去吧 格拉多 亲爱的 |
[36:34] | To entertain! | 为了欢乐 |
[36:37] | Folies Bergere | 牧女游乐园 |
[36:40] | The music, the lights and the laughter. | 音乐 灯光和笑声 |
[36:43] | The answer to what you are after. | 这是你所追求的 |
[36:46] | Each night at the Folies Bergere. | 在牧女游乐园的每一晚 |
[36:51] | Folies Bergere | 牧女游乐园 |
[36:53] | By the heavens above you will swear | 对着上帝你发誓 |
[36:57] | There’s nothing rarer. | 这世上没有什么比 |
[37:01] | Than the Folies Bergere. | 牧女游乐园更珍贵的了 |
[37:08] | Folies Bergere | 牧女游乐园 |
[37:14] | The stage overflowing and giving | 这个舞台充满着无数 |
[37:18] | a musical reason for living | 音乐对生活的诠释 |
[37:21] | Each night at the Folies Bergere. | 在牧女游乐园的每一晚 |
[37:25] | Folies Bergere | 牧女游乐园 |
[37:28] | To your modern ideas I compare | 我把你的现代观念比喻成 |
[37:32] | one derriere | 比喻成屁股 |
[37:35] | At the Folies Bergere | 在牧女游乐园 |
[37:40] | The answer to what you are after | 有你所追求的 |
[37:43] | The music, the lights and the laughter | 牧女游乐园的音乐 灯光 |
[37:48] | Of the Folies Berger! | 和笑声 |
[38:57] | The cardinal is right this way. | 主教在这边 |
[39:04] | Your eminence, signor Contini is here. | 尊敬的阁下 康蒂尼先生来了 |
[39:19] | I like Charlie Chaplin. | 我喜欢查理・卓别林 |
[39:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:25] | A genius. | 一个天才 |
[39:28] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[39:32] | – Do you believe in God? – Signor Contini, please. | -您相信上帝吗 -康蒂尼先生 请不要 |
[39:35] | No, no, it’s an honest question. | 别 别 这是个诚实的问题 |
[39:38] | – Yes, I believe in God. – So do I. | -是的 我相信上帝 -我也是 |
[39:42] | Are you a Catholic? | 你是天主教徒吗 |
[39:45] | Yes, very much so. | 是的 我很虔诚 |
[39:47] | Not as much as I would like to be. | 当然没有我想的那么虔诚 |
[39:49] | Not as much as you would like me to be, I’m sure, | 肯定也没您希望的那么虔诚 |
[39:52] | But certainly yes, I’m trying. | 但是当然 我正在努力 |
[39:55] | – Try harder. – Yes, I will. | -再加把劲 -是的 我会的 |
[40:00] | Your eminence… | 阁下… |
[40:04] | I’m not happy, | 我并不幸福 |
[40:06] | I’m searching for something. | 我在寻找些什么 |
[40:09] | I feel a sense of misery, of despair… | 我感觉痛苦而绝望… |
[40:11] | I saw your films. Not the flops, | 我看过你的电影 当然不是那些失败的 |
[40:15] | the others, the good ones. | 是些优秀之作 |
[40:17] | But you think people need to see so much sex? | 你认为观众需要那么多情色镜头吗 |
[40:20] | It’s not necessary. | 那完全没必要 |
[40:22] | We can all imagine. | 我们可以想像 |
[40:26] | Excuse me. My films are what I imagine. | 十分抱歉 我的电影都是我想像的 |
[40:30] | Then your imagination has no moral training. | 那你的想像真没有道德修养 |
[40:34] | How do you train the imagination? | 您怎么能修养你的想像呢 |
[40:37] | Imagination is God’s garden. | 想像就像上帝的花园 |
[40:41] | Don’t let the Devil play in it. | 不要让魔鬼在里面撒野 |
[40:44] | Teach our Italian women to be wives, not whores. | 要教会意大利女人如何做妻子 而不是妓女 |
[40:49] | Don’t make us look at filth and debauchery. | 不要让我们看起来既肮脏又淫荡 |
[40:52] | Make us proud to be Italian. | 让我们为作为意大利人而自豪 |
[41:04] | 意大利 佩扎罗 1926年 | |
[41:09] | Guido! | 格拉多 |
[41:14] | The money, the money. | 钱 钱 |
[41:20] | – Let’s go. – Guido, go! | -我们过去 -格拉多 去吧 |
[41:23] | Saraghina. | 萨拉吉娜 |
[41:25] | Saraghina! | 萨拉吉娜 |
[42:34] | So you little Italian devils… | 你们这些意大利小魔鬼… |
[42:38] | You want to know about love? | 你们想知道什么是爱吗 |
[42:42] | Saraghina will tell you. | 萨拉吉娜来告诉你们吧 |
[42:45] | If you want to make a woman happy | 如果你们想取悦一个女人 |
[42:49] | You rely on what you were born with. | 你们得靠你们与生俱来的实力 |
[42:53] | Because it is in your blood. | 因为这是你们血液里所流淌的 |
[42:58] | Be Italian. | 做意大利人 |
[43:03] | Be Italian. | 做意大利人 |
[43:06] | Take a chance and try to steal a fiery kiss. | 努力去争取一个热辣的吻 |
[43:13] | Be Italian. | 做意大利人 |
[43:17] | Be Italian. | 做意大利人 |
[43:20] | When you hold me, don’t just hold me | 当你抱着我 不要只是抱着我 |
[43:23] | But hold this! | 要抱住这个 |
[43:32] | Please be gentle, | 请温柔一点 |
[43:37] | Sentimental, | 柔情一点 |
[43:41] | Go ahead and try to give my cheek a pat. | 来吧 亲一下我的脸蛋 |
[43:47] | But be daring | 大胆一点 |
[43:51] | And uncaring. | 然后满不在乎 |
[43:54] | When you pinch me try to pinch me | 当你想揉捏我 请你揉捏 |
[43:58] | where there’s fat! | 这丰腴之地吧 |
[44:02] | Be a singer, | 做个好歌手 |
[44:05] | Be a lover. | 做个好情人 |
[44:08] | Pick the flower now before the chance is past. | 有花堪折就直须折 |
[44:15] | Be Italian | 做意大利人 |
[44:18] | Be Italian. | 做意大利人 |
[44:22] | Live today as if it may become your last! | 把每一天当作最后一天来活吧 |
[46:06] | Be a singer, | 做个好歌手 |
[46:13] | Be a lover. | 做个好情人 |
[46:17] | Pick the flower now before the chance is past. | 有花堪折就直须折 |
[46:24] | Be Italian. | 做意大利人 |
[46:28] | Be Italian. | 做意大利人 |
[46:31] | Live today as if it may | 把每一天当作 |
[46:34] | become | 最后一天 |
[46:37] | your last. | 来活吧 |
[46:49] | Guido! | 格拉多 |
[47:24] | I’m ashamed of you, Guido. | 我为你感到羞耻 格拉多 |
[47:26] | Mamma, what did I do? | 妈妈 我怎么了 |
[47:28] | Bring him here. | 把他带过来 |
[47:31] | That savage is the devil. | 那个野蛮人就是魔鬼 |
[47:35] | God will punish you for your sins now and forever. | 上帝从现在开始惩罚你的罪恶 直到永远 |
[47:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:58] | – What? – I can’t breathe. | -怎么了 -我喘不过来了 |
[48:03] | Guido, don’t die on me. Can you imagine. | 格拉多 别在死在我身上 你能想像吗 |
[48:06] | Poor Luigi! | 可怜的路易吉 |
[48:08] | It would kill him. | 这会让他死掉的 |
[48:09] | If I die it would kill your husband? | 如果我死了会害死你丈夫? |
[48:12] | No, that’s not what I meant, Guido. No. | 不 我不是这个意思 格拉多 不 |
[48:17] | – Where are you going? – I have to go to work. | -你要去哪儿 -我要工作了 |
[48:19] | Carla, I can’t breathe! | 卡拉 我喘不过来了 |
[48:21] | – Let me come with you. – It’s impossible. | -我和你一起去吧 -不行 |
[48:23] | – Why? – Because it’s impossible! | -为什么 -就是不行 |
[48:25] | – Please! – Why is it impossible? | -求你了 -为什么不行啊 |
[48:27] | Look at your producer. | 看看你的制片人 |
[48:28] | He’s married, he brings his girlfriend to work | 他结婚了 还不是带着女友去上班 |
[48:31] | And nobody cares. | 根本没人在意 |
[48:32] | Guido, everybody knows about me. | 格拉多 大家都知道我们的事了 |
[48:34] | Why, why won’t you let me near you? | 为什么 为什么你就不能让我和你一起呢 |
[48:35] | For the very same reason you don’t want me to | 和你不让我死在你身上的 |
[48:37] | die on top of you. It’s not fair to your husband. | 理由一样 这对你的丈夫不公平 |
[48:39] | – It’s not fair to my wife! – You’re playing with me. | -那对我妻子不公平 -你在玩我 |
[48:41] | You’re twisting everything. | 你在扭曲事实 |
[48:44] | – Please let me come with you. – No | -让我和你一起去吧 -不行 |
[48:49] | I’ll be here, waiting for you, with my legs open. | 我在这张开大腿 等着你 |
[48:55] | Dimmi quando | 迪米 你何时 |
[48:59] | Tu verrai | 会来 |
[49:03] | Dimmi quando quando quando | 迪米 何时 何时 何时 |
[49:08] | Let’s say there were ten sequences, | 我们假设有10组镜头 |
[49:12] | Each one set in a different period, | 每一个镜头都是不同的时间段 |
[49:15] | But played by the same cast. Man and the woman, woman and man. | 但都是同一批演员 都是那个女人和男人 |
[49:20] | Something light and hectic, | 一种既轻松又匆忙的感觉 |
[49:22] | Like Mozart would do it, like Figaro. | 比如莫扎特 他的《费加罗的婚礼》 |
[49:25] | – like the Circus. – Claudia will be amazing. | -还有《马戏团》 -克罗地亚肯定会很出色 |
[49:27] | – Sounds like a masterpiece. – He hasn’t written a word. | -听起来是部杰作 -他一个字都没动 |
[49:30] | – A screenplay is first of all a map. – That’s a map. | -剧本首先就是一幅地图 -一幅地图 |
[49:35] | Let’s try to dig for something else. | 我们可以尝试一些别的题材 |
[49:38] | Maybe a group of people digging, in the desert. | 也许是一群人在沙漠里挖东西 |
[49:49] | Luisa? | 路易莎? |
[49:54] | Is that his wife? | 那是他的妻子吗 |
[49:56] | I can’t believe you came. | 真不敢相信你居然来了 |
[49:58] | The jungle drums said it was an emergency. | 警报声听起来像是紧急情况 |
[50:01] | The jungle drums exaggerated just a tiny bit. | 我的警报有些夸张了 |
[50:05] | Not entirely. | 不全是 |
[50:07] | You haven’t been sleeping. | 你一直没睡 |
[50:10] | I was dying, until just now. | 你没来之前 我都快死了 |
[50:14] | Come. | 来吧 |
[50:20] | Don’t think I forgot your birthday. | 不要以为我忘了你的生日 |
[50:22] | When you get home, the house will be full of flowers. | 你回到家以后 房间里会摆满鲜花 |
[50:26] | – Am I already going home? – I hope not. | -我现在就要回家了吗 -我希望不是 |
[50:30] | Happy birthday, my darling. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[50:38] | – Here she is. At last. – Buona sera. | -她终于来了 -大家晚上好 |
[50:42] | Magnificent. | 你真是太漂亮了 |
[50:44] | – You know Donatella? – I do now. | -你认识多纳泰拉吗 -我认识 |
[50:52] | – Thank you for calling. – You’re saving the movie. | -谢谢你打电话来 -你是在拯救这部电影 |
[50:56] | Give him a good idea for god’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 给他一个好建议吧 |
[50:58] | Let’s drink a toast to Luisa’s birthday. | 为路易莎的生日敬酒 |
[51:00] | – Happy birthday! – It was Monday. | -生日快乐 -其实是星期一 |
[51:04] | – Happy birthday! – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[51:07] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[51:11] | – Maestro. – Ah, Don Mario. | -先生 -Don Mario |
[51:14] | Excuse me, darling, this is Don Mario. | 抱歉 亲爱的 这是堂・马里奥 |
[51:16] | This is my wife, Luisa. | 这是我的妻子 路易莎 |
[51:17] | – A pleasure, Signora. – Sit down, won’t you? | -很高兴认识你 女士 -你不坐下吗 |
[51:21] | – Please. Please. – Thanks. | -坐吧 坐吧 -谢谢 |
[51:23] | Buona sera. | 晚上好 |
[51:26] | I was telling your husband how much I admire his movies. | 我之前和你丈夫说过 我很欣赏他的电影 |
[51:29] | Publicly, the church condemns them. We have to. | 对外 教会谴责这些电影 我们必须这样 |
[51:33] | But we all love them. | 但我们都很爱他的电影 |
[51:35] | Last year we did our own version of your “Il Vicolo” | 去年圣诞节派对上我们还演出了 |
[51:38] | At the Christmas party. | 你的《伊尔・维高罗》 |
[51:39] | That I’d pay to see. | 我花钱去看了那个 |
[51:41] | Luisa was in that film. | 路易莎拍了那部电影 |
[51:42] | She was the best thing in the movie. | 她是电影里最值得欣赏的 |
[51:44] | – It’s true. – It was your first part. | -那是真的 -那是你的第一部作品 |
[51:48] | Of course. You are Luisa Acari. Oh my lord! | 对啊 你是路易莎・阿加里 我的天啊 |
[51:51] | I was. | 以前的事了 |
[51:53] | You can’t stop being somebody. | 你怎么能放弃做个公众人物呢 |
[51:55] | Can’t you? | 不能吗 |
[51:57] | Well there’s a good Catholic wife for you, Guido. | 你的夫人是位很好的天主教徒 格拉多 |
[52:00] | That’s what they do. Sacrifice. | 他们都是这样 很会牺牲 |
[52:04] | Still, signora Contini… | 还有 康蒂尼先生… |
[52:06] | It must be a very exciting life for you. | 你的人生一定充满刺激吧 |
[52:10] | My husband makes movies. | 我丈夫拍电影 |
[52:15] | To make them he lives a kind of dream. | 为此他一直沉浸在某种梦幻之中 |
[52:20] | In which his actions aren’t always what they seem. | 他在其中 异于往常 |
[52:25] | He may be on to some unique romantic theme. | 他也许出现在一个别致浪漫的场景里 |
[52:32] | Some men run banks. Some rule the world. | 或是一个银行家 或是统治世界的人 |
[52:37] | Some earn their living baking bread. | 或是个靠烤面包糊口的人 |
[52:42] | My husband he goes a little crazy | 我的丈夫有点疯狂 |
[52:47] | Making movies instead. | 因此只能拍电影 |
[52:53] | My husband spins fantasies. | 我的丈夫在他的幻想曲中旋转 |
[52:58] | He lives them then gives them to you all. | 他赋予其生命 献给你们 |
[53:04] | Like Michelangelo he paints his private dome. | 如同米开朗基罗描绘着属于他的穹顶 |
[53:09] | But can’t distinguish what’s his work and what’s his home. | 却无法分辨究竟哪一个是他的工作还是家 |
[53:16] | Some men sell stocks. Some men punch clocks. | 或是一个卖股票的人 或是一个上班族 |
[53:21] | Some leap where others fear to tread. | 或是一个敢于涉险的人 |
[53:26] | My husband as author and director | 我的丈夫是作家也是导演 |
[53:31] | Makes up stories in his head. | 在他的脑海里创造故事 |
[53:54] | Guido Contini, Luisa Contini, | 格拉多・康蒂尼 路易莎・康蒂尼 |
[53:58] | Number one genius and number one fan. | 第一天才和头号粉丝 |
[54:03] | Guido Contini, Luisa Contini, | 格拉多・康蒂尼 路易莎・康蒂尼 |
[54:06] | Passionate woman in love with this man. | 充满激情的女人爱上了这个男人 |
[54:10] | Long ago. | 很久以前 |
[54:16] | Many years ago. | 很多年以前 |
[54:19] | Once we two were | 当我们还是 |
[54:22] | Guido Contini, Luisa as his lover, | 格拉多・康蒂尼和他的情人路易莎时 |
[54:26] | Actress with dreams and a life of her own. | 一个做着演员梦 自食其力的女人 |
[54:30] | Then we had no end of world to discover, | 然后我们无止尽地了解彼此 |
[54:34] | Singing together all night on the phone. | 整晚都在电话里吟唱 |
[54:38] | Long ago. | 很久以前 |
[54:42] | Someone else ago. | 是不同的我们 |
[54:48] | Signorina Acari, per favore. | 阿加里小姐 请 |
[54:52] | Provino numero uno. Luisa Acari. | 场景一 路易莎・阿加里 |
[54:56] | Your name is Italian. | 你是意大利名字 |
[54:58] | My father is Italian. My mother is French. | 我父亲是意大利人 我母亲是法国人 |
[55:02] | What have you done before? | 你之前拍过什么 |
[55:04] | I’ve waited. | 我一直在等 |
[55:05] | Waited for this? | 等待这个机会吗 |
[55:10] | Waited tables. | 等着收拾桌子[即做服务生] |
[55:13] | And, of course, I studied theater and mime in Paris. | 当然 我在巴黎学过戏剧和哑剧 |
[55:18] | But mostly waited tables. | 但主要还是做服务生 |