时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | In preparation for landing, | 飞机准备降落 |
[00:27] | the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. | 机长已打开安全带指示灯 |
[00:29] | Please return your tray table and seat back | 请调直座椅靠背 |
[00:32] | to its full upright and locked position. | 收起并固定好小餐桌 |
[00:37] | Can I put your bag up? | 可以把您的包放上去吗 |
[00:38] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -可以 -好的 |
[00:41] | I like your monkey. | 我喜欢你的小猴子 |
[00:42] | Babe, babe? Can I get another 7 and 7? | 宝贝 可以再给我来一杯”七王七喜”鸡尾酒吗 |
[00:45] | We’re landing. You need to put your laptop away. | 飞机正在降落 请收好您的笔记本电脑 |
[00:49] | And don’t call me “babe.” | 请别叫我”宝贝” |
[00:53] | Come on, it was a joke. | 拜托 开个玩笑而已 |
[00:55] | – Well, apologize. – Thank you. | -那就道个歉 -谢谢 |
[00:57] | Hey, on behalf of all men, I’d like to apologize as well. | 代表全体男性 我也想向你道歉 |
[01:01] | – Seat back all the way up. – Thank you. | -请将椅背调直 -谢谢 |
[01:03] | Does it count if we’re not actually a mile high? | 如果我们不在高空中 还算数吗 |
[01:06] | Yes, it counts. Now flight attendants will be too busy | 当然算啊 现在空乘都忙着打点一切 |
[01:08] | getting everything ready to notice. Come on. | 没人会注意到我们 来吧 |
[01:13] | 洗手间内禁止吸烟 起飞及降落期间禁止使用洗手间 | |
[01:15] | How about… movie and dinner? | 看场电影 吃顿饭怎么样 |
[01:18] | That feels too serious. | 感觉太正经了吧 |
[01:21] | Then how about a movie and donuts? | 那看场电影 再来个甜甜圈呢 |
[01:24] | He’s going on his first date. | 他马上要去第一次约会了 |
[01:26] | Major. | 太棒了 |
[01:28] | Pick a card, any card. | 选一张卡吧 哪张都行 |
[01:30] | I didn’t know we had a magician on board. | 我都不知道飞机上还有魔术师呢 |
[01:36] | Is it the jack of spades? | 是黑桃J吗 |
[01:39] | Yes! How did you do that? | 是的 你怎么知道的 |
[01:56] | Control column not responding. | 控制杆没有反应 |
[01:58] | Hydraulics are knocked out. | 液压系统失去控制 |
[02:05] | Seat belts are on tight? | 安全带扣紧了吗 |
[02:10] | Mayday, Mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[02:11] | LB 46 is declaring an emergency. | LB46航班请求紧急降落 |
[02:15] | Brace yourselves for emergency landing! | 请准备好紧急降落 |
[02:30] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[02:31] | If you want some, just ask. | 想吃的话 问一下不行吗 |
[02:34] | I’m good. I already ate. | 没关系 我已经吃了 |
[02:36] | You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck. | 你还欠我20块 巴克 |
[02:38] | – Don’t think I’m- a forget. – For what? | -别以为我忘了 -为什么 |
[02:40] | For the damn cookie bouquet, that I delivered to Chimney. | 我送给奇米的饼干花束 |
[02:43] | The one with the get well card that I personally watched you sign. | 有慰问卡的那一束 我亲眼看到你签了名 |
[02:47] | He’s doing it again. | 他又来了 |
[02:49] | What? Eating dinner? | 什么 吃晚饭吗 |
[02:51] | Staring into that book. | 盯着那个本子看 |
[02:54] | Come on, you must have a line on the gossip around here. | 快说 你肯定有八卦小天线的吧 |
[02:56] | What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it? | 那是什么 怎么让他这么”爱不释手” |
[02:58] | All I’m gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it. | 我只能告诉你 别去打那个本子的主意了 |
[03:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:09] | I made that mistake three months into working here. | 我刚来这工作三个月时 犯过同样的错误 |
[03:14] | So you’re saying no one here knows what he writes in it. | 你意思是 这里没人知道本子上写的是什么 |
[03:17] | Well, watch this. | 看我的 |
[03:21] | All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, | 好吧 巴克 他一拳揍向你的俊脸之前 |
[03:23] | just make sure it’s on the side that’s already got a mark. | 别让他打在胎记的那一面脸上 |
[03:33] | So, Bobby, I got to ask. | 巴比 我得问一下 |
[03:36] | What’s the deal with that book? | 这个本子是什么情况 |
[03:41] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[03:44] | I know it’s a list of people you saved, all right? | 是你救下的人员清单 对吗 |
[03:46] | Right now, there are 46 names in it. | 目前为止 上面有46个名字 |
[03:48] | But there’s space for 148. Why that number? | 但一共可以写148个 这数字有什么意义吗 |
[03:50] | You read my book? | 你看了我的本子 |
[03:52] | I mean, I-I peeked once or twi… | 我瞄过一两眼… |
[03:57] | Don’t ever do that again. | 别再这么做了 |
[04:34] | You guys ever seen something like this before? | 你们之前见过这种场面吗 |
[04:52] | – We got it. – Yeah. | -抬下来 -好 |
[04:55] | – We got it. – Yeah. Let’s go. | -抬稳了 -好 走吧 |
[04:57] | Captain Nash. Who’s got incident command? | 我是纳什队长 事故指挥官是谁 |
[04:59] | You do now, Captain. | 现交由您指挥 队长 |
[05:01] | It looks like the plane split in two on impact. | 飞机似乎受撞击裂成了两半 |
[05:03] | All right, I’m gonna need you to be my point man on the beach. | 你先替我去海滩探探情况 |
[05:05] | All right, Hen, I need you to check on the Coast Guard chopper. | 亨 你去查看一下海岸警卫队的直升机 |
[05:07] | And, Buck, I need you to check with the dive team, all right? | 巴克 你去问一下潜水队的情况 |
[05:09] | – We got at least 20. – Hey, Buck. | -伤员至少有20人 -巴克 |
[05:11] | Just keep moving, Buck. | 继续走 巴克 |
[05:39] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you. | 我给你打了好多通电话 |
[05:41] | You would not believe the house this girl lives in, Michael. | 你都想不到这女孩的家什么样 迈克尔 |
[05:44] | You know she’s having a house party. | 她正在家举行派对呢 |
[05:45] | 4 o’clock on a school day. House party. | 下午四点本该在学校 却在家办派对 |
[05:49] | What are you even doing there, Athena? | 你在那儿做什么 阿西娜 |
[05:51] | This will not convince Social Services to let May come home. | 这样也没法让社会服务处把梅送回家 |
[05:55] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[05:56] | No. I’m a police officer doing my job. | 没有 我只是个恪尽职守的警察 |
[05:59] | You telling me you don’t want to see | 难道你不想看看 |
[06:01] | the look on this bitch’s face when I stroll in? | 等我走进去 那个小贱人的表情吗 |
[06:04] | After what she’s put our daughter through? | 她让我们的女儿受了那么多苦 |
[06:07] | You read those messages. | 你也看过那些短信了 |
[06:09] | I failed her once. I won’t do it again. | 我之前没能做个称职的母亲 以后不会了 |
[06:25] | Who invited the troll? | 谁邀请那个丑八怪来的 |
[06:27] | Mona’s okay. | 莫娜还好啊 |
[06:28] | Her dad owns, like, a Mercedes dealership in Torrance. | 她爸在托伦斯市开了间奔驰经销店 |
[06:30] | You idiot. | 你是不是傻 |
[06:32] | Everybody knows Mona the Mastiff tried to hook up with Ricky. | 大家都知道 “藏獒莫娜”想勾搭瑞奇 |
[06:35] | I thought you didn’t like Ricky. | 我还以为你不喜欢瑞奇了 |
[06:36] | I can kick her out. | 我可以把她赶走 |
[06:37] | No. Let her stay. | 不用 让她留下吧 |
[06:40] | We’ll drag her ass later. | 我们一会儿再收拾她 |
[06:42] | I haven’t slapped anyone all day, | 我一天都没扇人耳光了 |
[06:44] | and I am so friggin’ high. | 我嗑得正嗨呢 |
[06:48] | Laila, Five-O. | 蕾拉 警察来了 |
[06:56] | Hello, Officer. Is there a problem or something? | 你好 警官 有事吗 |
[06:59] | Your neighbors called to complain. | 你的邻居报警投诉你们了 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry. Was the music too loud? | 抱歉 音乐太大声了吗 |
[07:03] | No, it’s the smell they were objecting to. | 不是 他们讨厌的是传出的气味 |
[07:06] | Officer, I promise you, no one here is smoking marijuana. | 警官 我向您保证 这儿没人嗑大麻 |
[07:12] | Did I say “marijuana”? | 我有说是”大麻”吗 |
[07:14] | No, I don’t believe I did. | 没有吧 我可没说 |
[07:17] | No, see, they called to say some skanky teenage ho living up in here, | 是这样 他们投诉 这儿有个恶心的小贱人 |
[07:21] | bringing a real stank to the neighborhood. | 玷污了整个街区 |
[07:23] | Bringing down the property values and such. | 拉低了房价之类的 |
[07:26] | I’m-a have to guess that’ll be you. | 我猜 他们说的就是你吧 |
[07:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:30] | Georgina Turner, where the hell you think you’re going? | 乔治娜·特纳 你想往哪儿逃啊 |
[07:36] | Hi, Sergeant Grant. | 你好 格兰特警官 |
[07:37] | “Sergeant”? Why so formal? | “警官” 怎么叫得这么生疏 |
[07:40] | You’ve spent the night at my house, eaten at my table. | 你可是在我们过夜 吃过饭的 |
[07:43] | We go way back. | 我们可是老相识了 |
[07:45] | Go on. Tell ’em, Georgina. | 说吧 告诉她们 乔治娜 |
[07:48] | She’s May Grant’s mom. | 她是梅·格兰特的母亲 |
[07:50] | My baby was in the hospital because of you. | 你害我家宝贝女儿进了医院 |
[07:53] | She nearly died. What do you have to say to that? | 她差点死掉 你有什么想说的吗 |
[08:00] | Good. | 真好 |
[08:01] | She’s a punk-ass slut. | 她就是个淫贱的荡妇 |
[08:03] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[08:05] | – You can’t do that! – No? | -你无权这么做 -是吗 |
[08:06] | I saw what you hid in your bag. | 我看到你包里藏着什么了 |
[08:14] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[08:16] | You are in such trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[08:17] | – My father’s an attorney. – Tax attorney. | -我父亲是律师 -税务律师 |
[08:21] | Ms. Grant? | 格兰特女士 |
[08:23] | Could you tell May I’m sorry? | 麻烦跟梅说我很抱歉 |
[08:25] | You should tell her yourself. | 你该亲自跟她说 |
[08:30] | Come on. | 走 |
[08:37] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[08:38] | Where is she? Laila. | 她在哪 蕾拉 |
[08:41] | Laila. My God. Let go of me! | 蕾拉 天啊 放开我 |
[08:43] | – Get your hands off my wife! – You. Grant. | -别碰我妻子 -你 格兰特 |
[08:45] | Or whatever your name is. You did this? | 不管你叫什么 是你干的吗 |
[08:47] | – You put my girl behind bars? – Mrs. Creedy, | -是你把我女儿关起来了 -格雷迪夫人 |
[08:49] | – you need to calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down. | -冷静一下 -别叫我冷静 |
[08:52] | I get a call from my daughter’s friends saying | 我女儿的朋友打电话跟我说 |
[08:54] | that you barge into our home and start blaming Laila | 你闯入我家 把你女儿的事 |
[08:57] | for what happened to your daughter. | 都怪罪到蕾拉头上 |
[08:58] | The hell is the matter with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[09:00] | What’s she being charged with? | 她被指控什么 |
[09:01] | Possession of a controlled substance. | 持有管制药物 |
[09:03] | I want her released. Now. | 马上放了她 |
[09:09] | I play golf with a top trial attorney, | 我跟一位顶级辩护律师打高尔夫 |
[09:11] | and he’s gonna have a field day with this case. | 他会拿这案子大做文章 |
[09:13] | Your daughter’s going through the system like everyone else. | 你女儿会跟其他人一样按程序处理 |
[09:15] | Was this about revenge? Is that it? | 你这是在报复吗 是吗 |
[09:18] | You-you got it in your head that Laila is somehow to blame | 你觉得你女儿想自杀 |
[09:20] | for your daughter trying to kill herself? | 应该怪蕾拉吗 |
[09:23] | Don’t you talk about my daughter. | 别提我女儿 |
[09:25] | You should’ve come to us if you had concerns. | 如果你有疑虑 该来找我们 |
[09:26] | What, like the other parents who complained to you about Satan over there? | 跟其他父母一样 控诉你那个恶毒女儿吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, that’s right. I talked to them. | 没错 我跟他们聊过了 |
[09:31] | And I know you did nothing– not a single damn thing. | 我知道你们根本没管 什么都没做 |
[09:35] | Nada. | 没做 |
[09:36] | Yeah, all right, I’ve heard enough about what you think… | 好了 你说够了吧… |
[09:38] | You want to know why your daughter’s sitting in that cell? | 你们想知道你女儿为什么被关吗 |
[09:41] | You failed. | 是父母之过 |
[09:42] | Your daughter is a nightmare | 上梁不正下梁歪 |
[09:43] | because the two of you are a nightmare. | 你们女儿跟你们一个德行 |
[09:45] | Now get the hell out of my station. | 赶紧滚出警察局 |
[09:48] | Tell you what, we’re not leaving here untill we get Laila. | 我们今天势必要带走蕾拉 |
[09:50] | All units report to LAX for emergency perimeter. | 请各单位前往洛杉矶国际机场急救现场 |
[09:53] | Where do you need me? | 哪里有需要 |
[10:05] | No stopping here! Keep it moving, keep it moving! | 别停在这里 快走 快走 |
[10:08] | No stopping here! | 别停在这里 |
[10:12] | Sergeant, thank you. Really appreciate it. | 警官 谢谢 非常感激 |
[10:14] | – Captain Dowers, airport security. – What’s the status? | -道尔斯队长 机场保安 -什么情况 |
[10:16] | Well, it went down just off Dockweiler into the water. | 飞机坠入多克韦勒附近的海里了 |
[10:18] | We got departures grounded on the taxiways. | 离港航班被困在滑行道上 |
[10:21] | Arrivals with no gates. | 到港航班没有登机口 |
[10:22] | Got air traffic control and NTSB up my ass. | 空管和运安委逼得很紧 |
[10:25] | My guys are spread all over hell trying to keep this place | 我的人正分散四处封锁现场 |
[10:27] | on lockdown till we can figure out what’s going on. | 直到我们搞清出了什么事 |
[10:29] | I just hope to God it isn’t a… | 我只愿上帝保佑 |
[10:31] | isn’t a bomb or ISIS or whatever. | 不是炸弹袭击或伊斯兰国恐怖袭击 |
[10:33] | I know that emergency manual cold, | 我知道应急手册可以应急 |
[10:34] | – but nothing prepares you for this. – All right, just breathe. | -但这实在让人措手不及 -好了 喘口气 |
[10:37] | LAPD is here and ready to assist. | 洛杉矶警察随时准备援助 |
[10:39] | All right, listen, I’m-I’m… it’s gonna take some time | 好 还需要些时间 |
[10:41] | – for us to get things moving. – Excuse me. | -调动所有人手 -抱歉 |
[10:42] | – Excuse us. – Do you have any information about the accident? | -抱歉 -知道到底出了什么事吗 |
[10:44] | They’re not telling us a thing, and I’m looking for my husband. | 他们什么都不说 我在找我的丈夫 |
[10:47] | – All right, all right. – His name is Dale Marks. | -好了 好了 -他叫戴尔·马克斯 |
[10:49] | He was in 4-B. He was probably wearing his Mets cap. | 他坐在4B 应该戴着纽约大都会的帽子 |
[10:51] | – He usually wears his Mets cap. – I heard there were survivors. | -他经常戴那顶帽子 -听说有幸存者 |
[10:54] | Okay, look, folks, folks, folks, look. | 好了 听着 各位 各位 |
[10:56] | As soon as we have updates for you, we will pass them along. | 一有最新情况 就会通知你们 |
[10:58] | I know this is a difficult situation, | 我知道现在情况危急 |
[11:00] | but the finest first responders are out there right now | 但最优秀的第一反应人员已赶到现场 |
[11:02] | doing everything they can for your loved ones. | 正在尽全力营救你们挚爱的亲人 |
[11:04] | – Okay, just go with them. – But I… I need… | -跟他们走吧 -但是我要… |
[11:07] | It breaks your heart, doesn’t it? | 这种场面真是令人心碎 |
[11:08] | Worst part is yet to come. | 这还不是最虐心的部分呢 |
[11:10] | Flight 207 crew in need of assistance, waiting to deplane. | 207机组成员需要帮助 等待离机 |
[11:13] | We have a passenger who is out of control. | 我们有一位失控乘客 |
[11:16] | Copy. Officer responding. | 收到 接警 |
[11:17] | What, a plane just crashed | 一架飞机刚刚坠毁 |
[11:18] | and some jackass is complaining about not getting his extra bag of nuts? | 而一些混球却在抱怨花生米少了吗 |
[11:22] | – No, sir, not today. – Yeah. | -不行 今天别来这套 -是啊 |
[11:33] | Where are you? Where are you? | 你在哪 你在哪 |
[11:37] | – The water’s on fire. – That’s jet fuel. | -水面上着火了 -那是喷气燃油 |
[11:39] | I count 12 to 15 victims on the wing, | 我数了在机翼处有12至15名遇难者 |
[11:42] | at least 30 in the water. | 水里至少有30个人 |
[11:43] | How long before that thing sinks? | 这玩意还有多久就要沉了 |
[11:47] | Based on the timing of the swells, | 取决于涨潮的时间 |
[11:48] | I don’t think that plane can take more than four or five sets | 那架飞机最多只能再承受四五次浪潮 |
[11:51] | before going down. | 就要下沉了 |
[12:11] | Where the hell are we gonna evacuate all these people to? | 我们要把这些人撤到哪里去 |
[12:14] | We have to get these people out of here and to the beach. | 我们得把这些从这里救出去 撤到海滩上 |
[12:15] | This thing is going down in four minutes. | 飞机四分钟之内就要下沉了 |
[12:20] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[12:34] | Swim to the raft! Swim to the raft! | 游到救生艇上 游到救生艇上 |
[12:37] | The plane is sinking! | 飞机要下沉了 |
[12:40] | Get him up. | 把他拉上来 |
[12:42] | Get in the boat. Come on! | 上来 快上来 |
[12:43] | – Buck, Buck, we got somebody here. – Help, please. | -巴克 巴克 这里有人 -救救我 |
[12:46] | Okay, bring it over here. | 把东西拿过来 |
[12:48] | I can’t get my seat belt off. | 我解不开安全带 |
[12:50] | It’s digging into me. | 安全带勒进去了 |
[12:52] | Stay with me, sir. Stay with me, okay? | 请保持清醒 先生 保持清醒 |
[12:54] | I’m gonna pull the thing right off, okay? | 我会把安全带解开 |
[12:55] | We’re gonna do this on three, okay? | 数到三就开始 好吗 |
[12:58] | One… | 一 |
[13:00] | Easy. Bobby? | 慢点 巴比 |
[13:01] | You’re okay, sir. You’re okay. | 没事了 先生 没事了 |
[13:02] | Let’s get him up. | 把他扶起来 |
[13:05] | We’re gonna get you off the plane. | 现在把你从飞机上救出去 |
[13:06] | – Come on, Buck, come on. – All right. | -快点 巴克 快点 -好了 |
[13:15] | Get in the raft! Come down! | 快上救生艇 快下来 |
[13:26] | – Mommy, come on, we have to go. – Are you all right? | -妈妈 快点 我们得走了 -你没事吧 |
[13:29] | – No, my… – Are you trapped? | -不 我… -你卡住了吗 |
[13:30] | – That’s right, come on, let’s go, let’s go. – All right. | -快来 我们走 -来 |
[13:31] | Pull that chair, Buck. Stop! Stop, Buck! | 把椅子拿走 巴克 住手 巴克 |
[13:33] | – Her legs are pinned. – Please save him. | -她的腿被压住了 -求你们救他 |
[13:36] | – All right, take the kid. – No, no! | -好的 把孩子带走 -不要 |
[13:37] | – I’m not leaving without you! – Okay, baby, listen. | -你不走 我也不走 -宝贝 听着 |
[13:40] | Look, look. The firemen are here, okay? | 听我说 消防员来了 |
[13:43] | I need you to get on their boat so they can do their job. | 你得上救生艇 好让他们救我 |
[13:46] | If everyone is worried about you and your pretty face, | 如果消防员还要顾虑你这个可爱的孩子 |
[13:48] | how are they gonna do what they need to do to save me? | 他们要怎么尽全力地去救我呢 |
[13:52] | Have I ever lied to you? | 我有骗过你吗 |
[13:55] | Then you have to believe me. | 那你就要相信我 |
[13:56] | I will be with you again so soon. | 我很快就会去找你 |
[13:59] | Mommy loves you so much. | 妈妈非常地爱你 |
[14:02] | – Do this for me. – Okay. | -就当是为了我 -好 |
[14:04] | Okay? Okay, baby. | 好吗 宝贝 |
[14:08] | – All right, got to go. I’m sorry. – Okay, okay. | -要带他走了 对不起 -好 |
[14:10] | Go, baby. | 快走 宝贝 |
[14:11] | – Come on. I got you. – All right. You good? Take him. Buck. | -来 我抱你 -你可以吗 带走他 巴克 |
[14:13] | – I’ll see you soon, baby. – It’s gonna be okay. | -我们很快见 宝贝 -不会有事的 |
[14:16] | We’ll take good care of you. | 我们会照顾好你 |
[14:22] | That’s not the last time you’re gonna see him, | 你一定会再见到他 |
[14:23] | because I’m gonna get you out of here. | 因为我会把你救出去 |
[14:25] | Here we go. | 接着他 |
[14:27] | Here we go. Careful. | 接住了 小心点 |
[14:29] | Good boy. I got you. | 好孩子 我接着你 |
[14:35] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[14:40] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[14:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[14:51] | Buck, Buck. Go check the back of the plane. | 巴克 巴克 去飞机后舱看看 |
[14:53] | We’re running low on time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[15:01] | Please. | 救命啊 |
[15:06] | – Get us out of here! – It’s filling up with water! | -救我们出去 -水漫上来了 |
[15:09] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[15:11] | Please! | 救命啊 |
[15:15] | Hang in, hang in. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[15:17] | They’re trapped in there. | 他们被困在里面了 |
[15:19] | Hurry, it’s filling up fast. | 快点 水涨得很快 |
[15:21] | Please hurry! I don’t want to drown! | 麻烦快点 我不想被淹死 |
[15:30] | Wait, hold the boat! | 船先停一下 |
[15:33] | – Tie the rope to the cart. – What? | -用绳子系上船 -什么 |
[15:36] | Give me the other end, come on. | 把绳子另一头给我 快 |
[15:42] | – I need this. – Here, take the bag. | -给我这个 -拿着包 |
[15:46] | – Okay, breathe. – Okay. | -深呼吸 -好 |
[15:54] | Somebody open it! | 赶紧开门啊 |
[15:56] | Here, take this. | 拿着这个 |
[15:58] | Tie it on the end! | 绑在船尾 |
[16:04] | – Good to go! – Now, go, go, go! | -可以了 -开船吧 |
[16:10] | Everyone, stay clear! | 所有人都让开 |
[16:25] | Breathe, breathe. | 喘口气 |
[16:26] | I got you, I got you. | 你出来了 |
[16:30] | Come on. Watch your step. | 小心台阶 |
[16:37] | Watch your step. There’s a boat ahead. | 小心台阶 前面有艘船 |
[16:39] | Get on the boat. | 快上船 |
[16:46] | Come on, Buck, let’s go now, now, now! | 上来 巴克 我们得赶紧走了 |
[16:54] | Take a breath! | 深呼吸 |
[16:57] | Come on, come on. | 来 呼吸 |
[16:58] | Just breathe, just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[17:00] | – You’re okay, you’re okay. – Bobby, it’s time to go. | -你没事 没事 -巴比 该走了 |
[17:02] | – Time to go. Get out of there. – You’re okay. Come on. | -该走了 快走 -你没事 呼吸 |
[17:04] | Evacuate all rescue personnel. Everyone off the plane now. | 所有营救人员撤离 所有人立刻离开飞机 |
[17:07] | That means you too, Cap. | 你也要走 队长 |
[17:10] | – I need a minute. – A minute? | -再给我一分钟 -一分钟 |
[17:11] | In a minute, you’ll die. | 不到一分钟 你就会死 |
[17:14] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[17:17] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:19] | I died giving birth to my son. | 我生我儿子时 死过一次 |
[17:21] | I had a seizure. | 痉挛 |
[17:22] | And eclampsia, then my heart stopped. | 子痫 心脏停跳 |
[17:25] | I remember feeling the life leaving my body, but I said no. | 我知道生命流逝是什么感觉 但我不愿意死 |
[17:28] | And I fought and I fought to come back | 我努力抗争 活了下来 |
[17:32] | because a son needs his mother. | 我不能让我儿子没有母亲 |
[17:35] | You’re not gonna die here. | 你不会死的 |
[17:37] | ‘Cause I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你出去 |
[17:38] | I swear on my life. If you go down, I am gonna go down. | 我以生命起誓 如果你沉下去 我也会跟着你 |
[17:41] | Okay? Just keep fighting. | 不要放弃 |
[17:43] | – Bobby! – Keep fighting. | -巴比 -不要放弃 |
[17:45] | I told you to leave, Buck, now! | 我让你赶紧走 巴克 |
[17:47] | You know I’m a terrible listener! Here, take this rope! | 你知道我向来不听话 拿住绳子 |
[17:51] | Tie it to the seat. | 绑在椅子上 |
[17:52] | It works, trust me. | 有用 相信我 |
[17:53] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[17:56] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[17:57] | Buck! Buck! Buck! Buck! | 巴克 巴克 巴克 |
[18:13] | Bobby! Bobby! | 巴比 巴比 |
[19:21] | The plane is going down, sir? | 飞机要坠毁了吗 |
[19:22] | Please, please, look. I don’t have a lot of time. | 拜托了 我没什么时间 |
[19:25] | I-I need to say something to my wife. | 我有话要告诉我妻子 |
[19:26] | – Will you just let me do that? – Okay. | -能让我说吗 -好的 |
[19:28] | Look, she’s having a difficult pregnancy. | 她这次临盆应该会很难 |
[19:31] | So somebody needs to be with her when she… | 所以到时得有人陪着她… |
[19:35] | Just tell her that I was thinking about her. | 就告诉她 我当时想着她 |
[19:39] | And our little girl. | 还有我们的女儿 |
[19:41] | Who I don’t think I’m gonna get a chance to see in this lifetime. | 我这辈子应该是见不到她了 |
[19:46] | I love you, Annie, so much. | 我爱你 安妮 特别爱 |
[19:48] | So, so much. | 特别特别爱 |
[19:51] | And that’s not gonna die, even if I do today. | 即使我今天死了 这份爱也不会消亡 |
[19:54] | And I promise you, babe, | 我答应你 宝贝 |
[19:56] | that I’m gonna watch over you both. | 我会化作天使守护你和孩子 |
[19:58] | I’m so sorry that I cannot come home to you. | 我很抱歉 我无法回家了 |
[20:02] | I need you to be strong for our daughter. | 为了我们的女儿 你要坚强 |
[20:05] | You tell her that her… | 你告诉她… |
[20:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:13] | Dale? | 戴尔 |
[20:14] | The commercial flight out of Chicago’s O’Hare Airport | 从芝加哥奥黑尔国际机场起飞的商务航班 |
[20:17] | with 176 passengers and six crew members on board | 乘载着176名乘客以及六名机组人员 |
[20:22] | went down just before 8:30 this evening, | 就在今晚八点半之时坠毁了 |
[20:25] | crashing into the Pacific Ocean just north of Dockweiler Beach. | 坠入了多克韦勒海滩北边的太平洋中 |
[20:29] | Now, at this hour, | 目前 |
[20:30] | search and rescue operations are continuing here | 搜救工作仍在继续 |
[20:33] | with more than a dozen survivors pulled from the water. | 多名幸存者从海中被救出 |
[20:35] | It’s amazing anyone survived. | 有人幸存 真是太不可思议了 |
[20:37] | Pilot knew what he was doing. | 这个机长真不错 |
[20:40] | Saved a lot of folks on the ground by putting it in the drink. | 让飞机坠入海中 让地上的人幸免于难 |
[20:44] | It’s really sad. | 好悲惨 |
[21:13] | Where’s my mom? I want my mom. | 我妈妈呢 我要找我妈 |
[21:23] | Watch her legs. | 小心她的腿 |
[21:24] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[21:32] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[21:33] | I want my mom! | 我要找我妈 |
[21:35] | Mom! | 妈 |
[21:38] | – Have you seen my mom? – Jake? | -看见我妈了吗 -杰克 |
[21:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[21:43] | Baby. Baby. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Captain, Orange County crew arrived. | 队长 橘子郡消防队到达现场了 |
[21:59] | They’re gonna take point on mop up. | 他们负责收尾工作 |
[22:07] | There’s at least one family that’s got a lot to be grateful for. | 至少有一家人 还能团聚 |
[22:11] | That’s got to make you feel pretty good, right? | 这算是很好的慰藉了 对吧 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:37] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[22:39] | Excuse us. | 打扰一下 |
[22:41] | Thank you. We owe you everything. | 谢谢你 你是我们的大恩人 |
[22:44] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们 |
[22:45] | It’s-it’s a team effort, you know? | 这是大家的功劳 |
[22:47] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[22:48] | He asked me as soon as we made it to dry land. | 我们一安全到岸 他就向我求婚了 |
[22:51] | That’s, that’s great. Congratulations. | 真棒 恭喜你 |
[22:53] | You seem like a very nice couple. | 你们俩很般配 |
[22:55] | You take care of him, okay? | 你照顾好他 |
[22:57] | Excuse me. | 我接个电话 |
[22:59] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[23:01] | I’m so sorry. | 打扰了 |
[23:04] | It’s awful. | 很惨烈 |
[23:07] | Yeah. It’s grim. | 是啊 气氛很悲凉 |
[23:09] | Yeah. Are you okay? | 是啊 你没事吧 |
[23:11] | Yeah, I’m-I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[23:13] | Okay, well, I just– I wanted to, | 我就是… |
[23:15] | I don’t know, this may be way out of line, | 怎么说呢 这个要求可能过分了 |
[23:18] | but I am… I’m looking for a survivor. | 但我想找一位生还者 |
[23:21] | – You knew someone on this flight? – No. | -飞机上有你的熟人吗 -没有 |
[23:23] | But a call came through a few hours ago | 但是几个小时之前 坠机之前 |
[23:26] | from the plane as it was going down. | 机上有位乘客打来了电话 |
[23:29] | What? Damn. | 什么 天呐 |
[23:30] | I just, I don’t know, I want to see if the guy– | 我就是想知道那个男人… |
[23:32] | I hope, I hope the guy made it. | 我希望那个人活下来了 |
[23:34] | – Yeah, a lot of folks didn’t. – I know. | -有很多人没能幸存 -我知道 |
[23:37] | His name is Dale Marks, | 他叫戴尔·马克斯 |
[23:40] | and he’s got a pregnant wife waiting for him, and… | 他怀孕的妻子还在等他回家… |
[23:45] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[23:47] | Let me… see what I can find out. | 我帮你查查吧 |
[23:50] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[24:07] | Get off of him! This is crazy! | 放开他 这太乱来了 |
[24:09] | – Why are you doing this?! – You’re hurting him, man. | -你为什么这么做 -你伤到他了 |
[24:11] | This is totally unnecessary. | 根本没必要这样做 |
[24:12] | What is the matter with you people?! | 你们这些人怎么回事 |
[24:14] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me, sir. | 借过 借过 借过一下 |
[24:16] | Someone want to tell me what’s going on here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[24:19] | We have it under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[24:20] | This is under control? | 这叫控制之中吗 |
[24:23] | You got this passenger duct taped to his seat? | 你把这位乘客用胶带绑在椅子上了吗 |
[24:26] | We appreciate your concern, Officer, | 谢谢你的关心 警官 |
[24:27] | but this man was causing a disturbance; | 但这个人刚才在闹事 |
[24:29] | he repeatedly tried to exit the plane | 他不听劝阻坐好 |
[24:31] | when he was told to remain seated. | 反而一直想要下飞机 |
[24:33] | – He assaulted an officer. – What? | -他打了一位空警 -什么 |
[24:34] | I have the whole thing on video. | 我都录下来了 |
[24:38] | No, I will not sit down. | 不 我不要坐下 |
[24:39] | I’ve been sitting for, like, eight hours. | 我已经坐了八个小时了 |
[24:41] | Sir, I’ve told you several times. | 先生 我已经说了好几次了 |
[24:42] | I need you to take a seat. | 你得坐好 |
[24:44] | And I’ve told you several times | 而我也说了好多次了 |
[24:45] | that my father is laying in a casket beneath this plane. | 我父亲躺在货舱的棺材里 |
[24:48] | Do you want to talk to my grieving mother? | 你想和我悲恸的母亲解释吗 |
[24:51] | Do you? Here. | 想吗 给 |
[24:52] | Hang on, Ma. Go ahead. | 等下 妈 说吧 |
[24:54] | Explain to my mother why her husband is rotting in cargo. | 跟她解释一下 为什么她丈夫躺在货舱里等着腐烂 |
[24:57] | Okay, I’m not gonna tell you again. | 好了 我最后一次警告你 |
[24:58] | – I need you to take a seat. – Yeah, or what? | -你得坐下 -我不坐 你要怎样 |
[25:00] | What, are you gonna kick my ass, huh? | 你要揍我吗 |
[25:01] | Sir, yes, sir. | 警官 |
[25:03] | My… my God! | 我的天呐 |
[25:04] | You can’t do that! | 你不能那么做 |
[25:06] | My God! You can’t do that! | 天呐 你不能那么做 |
[25:09] | Damn. | 天 |
[25:11] | That escalated awfully fast. | 你说动手 就动手啊 |
[25:13] | First of all, | 首先 |
[25:14] | you want to take that duct tape off this man’s mouth? | 你要撕下这个人嘴上的胶带吗 |
[25:16] | Are you insane? | 你是不是疯了 |
[25:23] | – Are you okay, sir? – Yes. Thank you. | -你没事吧 先生 -没事 谢谢 |
[25:25] | Now, tell me why these people can’t exit this plane. | 再告诉我 为什么大家不能下飞机 |
[25:29] | Yeah, we’ve been here for eight hours… | 我们在飞机上都待了八个小时了 |
[25:30] | All right. All right. Give me a moment. Give me a moment. | 好了 好了 让我来问 我来问 |
[25:32] | We got word that no one should exit an inbound aircraft. | 我们收到命令 飞机入站后 乘客不能离开 |
[25:34] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[25:35] | You got word. From who? | 你收到命令了 谁的命令 |
[25:36] | – From the CEO of the airline. – Is that a joke? | -这家航空公司总裁下的命令 -你跟我说笑吗 |
[25:39] | Right now we have no idea what caused that plane to crash. | 目前为止 我们不知道坠机的原因 |
[25:41] | So until we find out it wasn’t terrorism, | 所以查清不是恐怖袭击之前 |
[25:43] | nobody’s getting off this plane. | 没人可以离开飞机 |
[25:46] | I-I can hardly believe what I’m hearing. | 你竟然能说出这种话 |
[25:49] | That badge says Los Angeles Airport Police. | 你是洛杉矶空警 |
[25:53] | And now you’re telling me you’re taking orders from CEOs? | 而你要听命于什么航空公司总裁吗 |
[25:56] | A industry whose motto is | 而航空界的宗旨就是 |
[25:58] | “The customer is always the moron”? | “顾客永远是白痴” |
[26:01] | They make a billion dollars a year on baggage fees, | 他们一年靠托运费就能赚上百万 |
[26:03] | and you’re on their side? | 你还偏帮他们 |
[26:05] | Your knees pressing against the seat in front of you | 就因为他们想多加三排座 |
[26:07] | because they want to add three extra rows, | 你的膝盖就得顶着前排座 |
[26:09] | and you’re on their side? | 你还偏帮他们 |
[26:10] | Five damn peanuts in that bag, and you’re on their side? | 袋里就五粒花生米 你还偏帮他们 |
[26:13] | No, no, no, no. Not today. | 不行不行 今天别来这套 |
[26:15] | Because we both know that it is perfectly safe for these people to get off the plane. | 因为我们都知道这些人现在下飞机 很安全 |
[26:19] | I don’t give a damn what the CEO says. | 我不管那个总裁怎么说 |
[26:28] | No, you didn’t just grab my shoulder. | 你竟敢抓我的肩膀 |
[26:30] | – Don’t make me… – Don’t make you do what? | -别逼我… -别逼你什么 |
[26:33] | You place your hand on my shoulder again, | 你再把手放到我肩上 |
[26:35] | we gonna have a big problem. | 你就有麻烦了 |
[26:37] | Now, you said that this customer was causing a disturbance. | 你说这位乘客闹事 |
[26:41] | Well, then, I’m putting him under arrest for disorderly conduct. | 那好 我以妨害治安罪逮捕他 |
[26:45] | In fact, I’m arresting everyone on this plane. | 实际上 我要逮捕飞机上所有乘客 |
[26:49] | They in my custody now. | 他们现在归我管了 |
[26:51] | You are all under arrest. | 你们都被逮捕了 |
[26:54] | And that means that you are all leaving this plane. | 这表示你们都要离开这架飞机了 |
[27:18] | Sorry, guys. | 借过 |
[27:22] | 52 survivors. | 52名生还者 |
[27:24] | That’s pretty good, right? | 情况算好吧 |
[27:25] | This is my-my first plane crash. | 我第一次遇到坠机事件 |
[27:27] | Mine, too. Yeah. | 我也是 是啊 |
[27:29] | Usually if there is one fatality, | 一般就算有一人死亡 |
[27:31] | it’s-it’s, like, a four percent survival rate. | 那也是4%的存活率 |
[27:35] | I wasn’t expecting so many of the bodies to be… | 我没想过这么多人… |
[27:39] | you know, in-in one piece. | 还能留下全尸 |
[27:41] | guess it makes identifying the casualties a lot easier– | 这表示确认伤亡方面很容易吧 |
[27:45] | not that it’s easy. | 不是那种容易 |
[27:48] | Can I… can I check your list? | 我能看一下名单吗 |
[27:49] | See-see a name, Dale Marks? | 想查个人 戴尔·马克斯 |
[27:52] | No, I think I remember that name. | 我好像记得这个名字 |
[28:04] | I think that name’s on the other list. | 应该在另一份名单上 |
[28:10] | Alright, thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry, Abby. | 抱歉 艾比 |
[28:23] | I know it’s not what you wanted to hear. | 我知道这不是你想听到的结果 |
[28:54] | I love you, Annie, so much. | 我爱你 安妮 特别爱 |
[28:57] | So, so much. | 特别特别爱 |
[28:59] | And that’s not gonna die, even if I do today. | 即使我今天死了 这份爱也不会消亡 |
[29:02] | And I promise you, babe, | 我答应你 宝贝 |
[29:04] | that I’m gonna watch over you both. | 我会化作天使守护你和孩子 |
[29:06] | I’m so sorry that I cannot come home to you. | 我很抱歉 我无法回家了 |
[29:09] | I need you to be strong. | 你要坚强 |
[29:50] | Daddy, what’s wrong? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[29:52] | I just had a tough day, honey. | 我就是今天过得很糟心 宝贝 |
[29:55] | A really tough day. | 今天折腾坏了 |
[29:57] | Because of the plane crash? | 因为那起坠机事件吗 |
[30:01] | A lot of people died. | 很多人死了 |
[30:03] | They did. | 是啊 |
[30:07] | Why aren’t you crying? | 你怎么没哭 |
[30:09] | I don’t think I have enough tears for all of them. | 没足够的眼泪 为所有人哭泣 |
[30:31] | A spider is not an emergency, ma’am. | 蜘蛛不是紧急事件 女士 |
[30:32] | – No, I’m telling you. – No. | -不 我告诉你 -不 |
[30:33] | If you saw the size of this thing… | 如果你看到这玩意有多大… |
[30:35] | It-it doesn’t matter how big the spider… | 不管蜘蛛有多大… |
[30:37] | I’m gonna call animal control. | 我要打给动物管理局 |
[30:37] | Do not call animal control. | 别打给他们 |
[30:40] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[30:44] | – Annie’s here. – Thank you. | -安妮来了 -谢谢 |
[31:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:02] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[31:05] | – Yes. – They’re gonna release the tape. | -确定 -他们要把录音给你 |
[31:06] | I could get them to expedite it so you could watch it at home. | 我可以快递寄给你 你可以回家听 |
[31:09] | No. No, I… I need to hear it now. | 不 我现在就要听 |
[31:12] | Okay. Right this way. | 好 这边走 |
[31:21] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急事件 |
[31:39] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[32:55] | I’ve been asked to take action against you | 你将乘客带下飞机一事 |
[32:56] | for removing the passengers from that plane. | 有人让我严惩你 |
[32:59] | Great. | 真行 |
[33:00] | So the CEO calls the mayor who calls the captain who calls you? | 那个总裁联系了市长 市长打给了总局 然后打给了你 |
[33:03] | Yup, that’s exactly right, but they can all piss off. | 对 就是这样 但我才不管他们 |
[33:06] | I saw the video. You were totally justified. | 我看过视频了 你那么做无可厚非 |
[33:08] | These airlines suck. | 这些航空公司太没人性了 |
[33:09] | That’s not why you’re here. | 我不是因为这事找你来 |
[33:12] | Okay, so, why am I here? | 好吧 那你找我干什么 |
[33:16] | Laila Creedy. | 蕾拉·格雷迪 |
[33:19] | You know who the best police officers are, Athena? | 你知道谁才是最佳警员吗 阿西娜 |
[33:23] | The ones who show integrity and empathy, | 是那些正直 有同情心 |
[33:25] | who use common sense? | 用常理判断的警员吗 |
[33:29] | The ones who don’t make my telephone ring. | 其实是那些不给我惹麻烦的警员 |
[33:33] | And right now, | 而眼下 |
[33:34] | I feel as if I operate the Athena Grant crisis hotline. | 我这里变成了阿西娜·格兰特的麻烦热线中心了 |
[33:39] | What were you doing at that party? | 你去那个派对干什么 |
[33:40] | It’s-it’s complicated. | 这事一言难尽 |
[33:42] | Look, I know about May, and I’m sorry. | 我知道梅的事 我很遗憾 |
[33:44] | I can’t even imagine what you’re going through right now. | 你现在的处境一定非常艰难 |
[33:47] | The rage that must be coursing through your veins. | 你肯定怒火中烧 |
[33:51] | If there’s anything I can do, just ask. | 如果需要我帮忙 就出声 |
[33:57] | I appreciate that. | 多谢你的好意 |
[33:59] | You’re not gonna appreciate this. | 接下来就不是好事了 |
[34:04] | I checked the logs. | 我查了一下记录 |
[34:06] | Nobody called in a noise complaint. | 没人打电话举报扰民 |
[34:09] | You used your badge to exact a personal vendetta, | 你借公务之名去报私仇 |
[34:12] | exposing yourself and this entire department to a lawsuit. | 使整个警局和你自己面临起诉 |
[34:15] | And no matter how justified you or I might find your actions, | 不管我觉得你这么做多么情有可原 |
[34:18] | there’s no way the LAPD can condone your behavior. | 洛杉矶警局都不会纵容你的行为 |
[34:22] | You were out of line, | 你越界了 |
[34:24] | and too assertive with a minor. | 而且对一个未成年使用了强硬手段 |
[34:26] | I’m putting you on restricted duty, effective immediately; | 我要将你调职 立即生效 |
[34:29] | you’re riding the desk. | 你转做文职吧 |
[34:30] | Captain, wait. Please. | 局长 等下 拜托 |
[34:32] | Just-just let me iron out this thing with my daughter. | 让我摆平我女儿的这件事 |
[34:35] | Then I’ll take whatever punishment you want. | 然后你想怎么惩罚我都行 |
[34:37] | You left me no choice. | 这是你逼我的 |
[34:51] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[34:53] | Bobby, open up! | 巴比 开门 |
[34:56] | He ever gone MIA like this before? | 他之前这样突然消失过吗 |
[34:58] | No. Honestly, I don’t, I don’t know much about his story | 没有 老实说 他接管这分局之前 |
[35:01] | before he took over the house. | 我也不太了解他的事 |
[35:02] | Just that he… he’s in recovery. | 就知道 他处在戒瘾期 |
[35:05] | You hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:08] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:10] | – I’m gonna kick it down. – No. No, you’re not. | -我要破门了 -别 不要 |
[35:14] | Bobby and I gave each other spare keys | 我和巴比给了对方备用钥匙 |
[35:16] | just in case one of us couldn’t make it home one day. | 以防我们哪天不幸遇险了 |
[35:22] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[35:53] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[35:54] | Bob? Bob? | 老巴 老巴 |
[35:59] | Come on, let’s get him up. | 来 把他弄醒 |
[36:16] | How long has it been? | 这样多久了 |
[36:20] | 546 days. | 546天 |
[36:24] | 45 and a half if we’re being picky. | 严格来算 是45天半 |
[36:29] | Days. 18 months. | 多少天 18个月 |
[36:33] | That crash was hard-core. | 那场坠机太惨烈了 |
[36:37] | Yup. | 是 |
[36:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | We all have our breaking point. | 我们都有自己的崩溃极限点 |
[36:53] | Who were you cooking dinner for? | 你为谁做晚餐啊 |
[36:55] | There are four plates set. | 有四套餐具 |
[36:59] | I don’t know. I was drunk. | 不知道 我喝醉了 |
[37:05] | I am gonna be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[37:08] | This is a one-time thing, I promise, okay? | 就这么一次 我保证 |
[37:12] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry I put you guys through this. | 我很抱歉把你们牵扯进来了 |
[37:18] | You know why redwoods can grow so high? | 你知道红杉木为什么能长到参天吗 |
[37:22] | They move and bend with the wind. | 他们随风摆动 弯曲 |
[37:25] | If you stay rigid, eventually you’ll break. | 如果一直挺立 最终就会折断 |
[37:34] | You calling me uptight? | 你是说我太绷着了吗 |
[37:35] | She’s calling me uptight, isn’t she? | 她是说我一直绷着 对吧 |
[37:36] | Maybe ask for help once in a while? | 偶尔寻求一下帮助 也是好事 |
[37:46] | Help. | 帮我 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry, you guys. I’m sorry. | 对不起 两位 抱歉 |
[38:03] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[38:12] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[38:15] | Is she down already? | 她这么快就睡了 |
[38:17] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[38:19] | She’s down, but not out. | 她就是眯过去了 没睡沉 |
[38:20] | I just threw in her favorite DVD. | 我刚放了她最喜欢的电影 |
[38:23] | – Overboard? – Yup. | -《落水姻缘》吗 -对 |
[38:25] | As I call it, “Patricia Clark’s lullaby.” | 我称其为《帕克里夏·克拉克的催眠曲》 |
[38:29] | – Me, too. – Yeah, just give it 20 minutes. | -我也是 -再过个二十分钟 |
[38:31] | She’ll be out like a light. | 她就会睡沉了 |
[38:32] | It hasn’t failed me once. | 这招一直好用 |
[38:34] | God bless Goldie Hawn and that mouth-watering white boy. | 俊男靓女的爱情文艺片 催眠神器啊 |
[38:40] | Are you all gonna be okay tonight? | 你今晚一个人可以吗 |
[38:42] | I can call Howard and stay, you know. | 我可以告诉霍华德一声 今晚留下来 |
[38:43] | No, I’m fine. I can take care of her. | 不用 我能照顾好她 |
[38:45] | You go on home. | 你回家吧 |
[38:46] | – Okay. – Good night, Carla. | -好 -晚安 卡拉 |
[38:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:58] | You know, if I was as tired as you looked, | 如果我像你看起来这么疲惫 |
[39:00] | I might want a little help. | 我就会需要一些帮助 |
[39:02] | There’s no shame in that. | 这不丢脸 |
[39:04] | I’m really fine, Carla, thank you. | 我真的没事 卡拉 谢谢 |
[39:07] | You go home. | 回家吧 |
[39:08] | Appreciate it. You’re very sweet. | 多谢你的好意 你真体贴 |
[39:12] | Okay, you know what? I’m staying. | 好吧 我要留下来 |
[39:14] | Let’s get you in the bed, | 你去床上睡觉 |
[39:15] | and I will handle the graveyard shift. | 今晚我来看着她 |
[39:16] | – Come on. – Carla, I’m a grown-up person. | -来吧 -卡拉 我是个成年人 |
[39:18] | I can take care of myself, | 我能照顾好自己 |
[39:19] | and I can take care of my mother, okay? | 也能照顾我母亲 |
[39:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:24] | It’s been a… a rough couple days, but I’m… | 这几天太不顺心了 但… |
[39:27] | I apologize. But go have a nice night. Okay? | 我道歉 你可以下班了 |
[39:30] | Really, we’re fine. | 真的 我们没问题 |
[39:33] | Well, I’ll see you in the morning, then. | 那明早见吧 |
[39:35] | All right. | 好 |
[39:41] | Sleep well, Patricia. | 好梦 帕特里夏 |
[39:50] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[39:53] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[39:55] | You’re tired, huh? | 你累了吧 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:59] | You’re always a little snappy when you’re tired. | 你每次累的时候 就会有些暴躁 |
[40:03] | You always were that way, | 你一直这样 |
[40:05] | even when you were a little a baby. | 从小就这样 |
[40:10] | See, you think I don’t remember things. | 你还说我记不住什么事 |
[40:15] | You’re right, Mom. | 你说得对 妈 |
[40:17] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[40:24] | It’s hot in here. | 这里好热 |
[40:27] | That girl always leaves the temperature up too high. | 那个女人总是把温度调得特别高 |
[40:31] | Her name is Carla, Mom. | 她叫卡拉 妈 |
[40:33] | – What? – Carla! | -什么 -卡拉 |
[40:37] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[40:39] | It’s hot. I’m burning up. | 好热 我快烫死了 |
[40:42] | Okay, I will turn the thermostat down in just a minute. | 好 我等下就去把温度调低 |
[40:47] | Go to sleep, Mom. | 睡觉吧 妈 |
[40:50] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[41:16] | Mom? | 妈 |
[41:20] | Mom? Mom? | 妈 妈 |
[41:25] | Mom? Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[41:30] | Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈 |