时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[00:26] | – What? Ananya. – What, that’s a crazy question? | -什么 阿纳尼娅 -这问题很奇怪吗 |
[00:29] | Is he nice? | 他人好吗 |
[00:30] | I mean, you met him. You didn’t think he was nice? | 你见过他啊 你不觉得他人好吗 |
[00:32] | I mean to you. Is he nice to you? | 我是问你 他对你好吗 |
[00:36] | Yeah, he’s a good man. | 很好 他是个好人 |
[00:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:39] | You can’t know. | 你没法知道 |
[00:40] | Not everything, anyway. | 你对她一点了解都没有 |
[00:41] | I’ll learn about her as we go. | 结了婚 自然就了解了 |
[00:43] | But what if you don’t like what you learn? | 如果了解过后 发现自己不喜欢呢 |
[00:45] | Well, then I’ll pray. | 那我就祈祷吧 |
[00:46] | For what? | 祈祷什么 |
[00:48] | The strength to understand him. | 给予我力量去理解他 |
[00:50] | I’d pray for a good divorce lawyer. | 我就会祈祷能找个厉害的离婚律师 |
[00:52] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[00:56] | She’s gonna change you. | 她会改变你 |
[00:57] | Marriage is supposed to change you. | 婚姻本来就会改变一个人 |
[01:01] | It’s a good match. | 我俩是绝配 |
[01:15] | We all should bless the newly-married couple now. | 大家一起来祝福这对新人 |
[01:53] | 16 DOA so far. | 目前为止已有16人死亡 |
[01:55] | Mostly blunt trauma to the head | 大部分是头部钝伤 |
[01:56] | or crushed by falling debris or other bodies. | 或是被坍塌碎片或其它尸体压死 |
[01:59] | One victim impaled. | 一人被刺穿而死 |
[02:01] | They fell through two stories. | 掉落高度为两层楼 |
[02:04] | I won’t be surprised if that number goes higher. | 死亡人数再多 也不出奇 |
[02:06] | Captain, the groom is devastated | 队长 新郎崩溃了 |
[02:08] | his bride hasn’t been accounted for yet. | 目前还是没找到新娘 |
[02:09] | We’ll find her. Buck, I’m gonna need you to go up top. | 我们会找到她 巴克 你爬到最高处 |
[02:12] | Access to the second floor is blocked. | 去二楼的通道已经堵住了 |
[02:14] | We’re gonna have to tackle this thing from both ends. | 我们得从两头进入 |
[02:17] | Okay, Captain. | 好的 队长 |
[02:18] | Savita! Savita! | 萨维塔 萨维塔 |
[02:22] | – Savita! – Step back. Step back, it’s okay. | -萨维塔 -后退 后退 没事的 |
[02:24] | If she’s in there, we will find her. | 如果她在里面 我们就会找到她 |
[02:26] | – Sir, stay back. Sir, let us do our job. – Savita! | -先生 请后退 交给我们吧 -萨维塔 |
[02:29] | Just have a seat, let us do our job. | 先去坐着 让我们来救人 |
[02:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:58] | – In here! – Hey, I got you. | -我在这儿 -我看到你了 |
[03:00] | – Here we go. – My leg… | -好了 -我的腿… |
[03:02] | I think it’s broken. | 应该断了 |
[03:03] | Okay, you hang tight. | 好的 挺住 |
[03:13] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[03:15] | Here we go. We’re good, we’re good. All right. | 走吧 没事了 好了 |
[03:19] | Buck. Buck, get over here and give me a hand. | 巴克 巴克来这里 帮我一把 |
[03:22] | Savita! | 萨维塔 |
[03:34] | She’s not moving. | 她不动了 |
[03:35] | All right, is she breathing? | 好了 她有呼吸吗 |
[03:38] | I think so. | 应该有 |
[03:39] | She’s coming to. You got it? | 马上把她挪出来 准备好了吗 |
[03:40] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[03:43] | Hold on, stay still. Stay still in there. | 坚持住 不要动 先别动 |
[03:46] | Here. Here. We got you. Give me your hand. | 这儿 有我们呢 把手伸过来 |
[03:50] | Okay. Can you move? | 好了 能动吗 |
[03:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:52] | Come on. Slowly, all right? | 好了 慢慢来 好吗 |
[03:54] | We got you. We got you. | 我们来救你了 |
[03:58] | We got you. Okay, got her. | 有我们呢 好了 救出她了 |
[04:00] | Easy. Easy. Watch your head. | 慢点 慢慢来 小心头 |
[04:04] | Savita. | 萨维塔 |
[04:24] | Is the owner here? | 屋主在这儿吗 |
[04:24] | That’s him right there. Why? | 他在那边 怎么了 |
[04:27] | When’d you put on the third floor? | 你什么时候加建第三层的 |
[04:30] | When did you put on the third floor? | 什么时候加建的第三层 |
[04:31] | You think I don’t know what that is? | 你以为我不知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[04:32] | – What’s the matter with you? What… – That’s Kal-Pal! | -搞什么啊你 -这是卡帕建筑结构 |
[04:35] | That stuff’s been banned. | 这种填充物已被明令禁止使用了 |
[04:37] | You didn’t reinforce the concrete with steel. | 你没有用钢筋加固混凝土 |
[04:39] | Instead you used that crap. | 你用了这破玩意 |
[04:40] | This used to be a two- story building. | 这里本来只有两层 |
[04:43] | That floor that collapsed– that was the roof, wasn’t it? | 坍塌的那一层本来是屋顶 对吗 |
[04:45] | – Wasn’t it?! – Bobby! | -是不是 -巴比 |
[04:46] | You know what you did, you son of a bitch! | 知道你自己干了什么 你个混蛋 |
[04:48] | You’re going to jail. That’s manslaughter! | 你等着进监狱吧 这是过失杀人 |
[04:50] | – Captain, Captain, Captain. – What?! | -队长 队长 -干什么 |
[04:51] | Captain, Captain, come away. What is wrong with you? | 队长 快过来 你到底怎么了 |
[04:54] | – Back off, Hen. – Back off, really? | -别插手 亨 -别插手 不是吧 |
[04:56] | Not 24 hours ago, you were saying, “help.” | 不到一天前 你还向我求救 |
[04:59] | What happened to that? | 你怎么不说这事呢 |
[05:04] | So, this wedding– it’s an arranged marriage. | 这场婚礼 这是一宗包办婚姻 |
[05:06] | That’s a trip, right? | 这太扯了吧 |
[05:08] | Can you imagine committing to someone you don’t even know? | 你能想象自己要嫁给一个完全不认识的人吗 |
[05:12] | Does anyone really know anybody? | 又有谁真的了解谁啊 |
[05:20] | So how long they gonna have you chained to that desk? | 他们要让你做文职做多久 |
[05:24] | Well, the Creedys are ready to drop their complaint you know, | 只要警方不指控她们的女儿 |
[05:28] | so long as the department drops the charges on their daughter. | 格雷迪家族就会放弃起诉 |
[05:31] | – Are you okay with that? – Not even a little bit. | -你没意见吗 -一肚子的意见呢 |
[05:33] | That girl is wicked. | 那女孩坏透了 |
[05:36] | How’s May doing? | 梅怎么样了 |
[05:38] | She’s at home. I mean, it feels like we’re back on solid ground. | 她在家 我们好像又回到没事的时候了 |
[05:43] | If we ever were. | 前提是之前没事 |
[05:46] | I swear, it’s like I don’t even know these people | 我感觉我都不认识这些人了 |
[05:48] | I’m supposed to be the closest to. | 而我本该是他们最亲近的人 |
[05:50] | There’s a lot of that going around. | 最近的糟心事太多了 |
[05:52] | Trouble at home? | 家中有烦心事吗 |
[05:54] | No, no, no. Not at home. | 不不不 不是家里的事 |
[05:56] | At least, not yet, no. | 至少现在还不是 |
[05:59] | It’s Bobby. | 是巴比的事 |
[06:00] | Clark Kent? | “超人”消防队长啊 |
[06:02] | After the plane crash… | 坠机事件过后… |
[06:04] | he went on a bender. | 他又开始酗酒了 |
[06:05] | Didn’t answer his phone for, like, two days. | 两天没接电话 |
[06:07] | Buck and I went over there to make sure he was still alive. | 我和巴克为确保他没事 去了他家 |
[06:10] | And can I tell you, there was not one single picture on the wall. | 说真的 墙上一张照片也没有 |
[06:15] | Nothing, no sign of a family. | 空荡荡的 没有他家人的影子 |
[06:16] | Nothing. It was just, it was weird. | 什么也没有 太诡异了 |
[06:18] | This guy’s been our captain for, like, over a year, | 他担任我们队长都一年多了 |
[06:21] | and in all that time, | 而这一年多以来 |
[06:22] | he’s never really talked about his personal life. | 他从没谈及过自己的私生活 |
[06:25] | It’s like he’s got this invisible wall up. | 就像他对我们竖起了一道无形的心墙 |
[06:28] | What, you think his wife left him, took everything? | 是不是他妻子离开了 带走了所有东西 |
[06:31] | See, it didn’t look like somebody had come and cleared out. | 看起来不像有人来了又走 |
[06:33] | It was more like… nobody ever moved in. | 更像是 从没有人住进去过 |
[06:37] | Like he’s not even really there. | 就连他都不像是住在那里 |
[06:38] | Well, if you want, I’ll do a background check. | 如果有需要 我可以帮你做个背景调查 |
[06:40] | I got nothing else to do all day anyway. | 反正我整天也无事可做 |
[06:42] | Nah. Bobby already got trust issues. | 不用了 巴比本来就很难信任别人 |
[06:44] | I don’t want those problems. Nah. | 我不想再生事端 不用了 |
[06:47] | And it’s, you know… | 而且 这… |
[06:48] | It’s not like I’m saying that he’s a bad captain. | 我也不是说 他不是个好队长 |
[06:51] | Hell… | 天… |
[06:53] | I think he’s the best captain I’ve ever worked under. | 他是我曾效力过最优秀的队长 |
[06:57] | But I’m starting to worry about him. | 但我有点担心他了 |
[07:03] | So… what’d you mean by “not yet”? | 那你说的”还不是” 是什么意思 |
[07:07] | Before, when I asked if there was trouble at home, | 我刚才问你 是不是家里有烦心事 |
[07:10] | you said “not yet.” | 你说”还不是” |
[07:12] | I got a call this morning from Palmar Women’s Correctional Facility. | 我今早接到了一通帕尔马女子监狱打来的电话 |
[07:18] | What does she want? | 她想怎样 |
[07:20] | To see me. | 想见见我 |
[07:22] | She said it’s urgent. I feel like I owe it to her. | 她说有要紧事 我感觉自己欠她的 |
[07:24] | You don’t owe her anything. | 你不欠她什么 |
[07:26] | In fact, you got credit in that account. | 说起来 她还该感谢你呢 |
[07:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:30] | But she didn’t fight us when we wanted to adopt Denny. | 但我们当初收养丹尼时 她没争没抢 |
[07:32] | I just don’t want her making waves. | 我就是不希望她再兴风作浪 |
[07:34] | And what does your wife have to say about that… | 你妻子怎么看… |
[07:35] | you going to visit your ex at the pokey? | 你要去监狱探望前女友 |
[07:38] | I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没告诉她 |
[07:43] | Look like Bruce Wayne isn’t the only one with a few secrets. | 看来有秘密的不只是布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]一人啊 |
[07:51] | Go, Pack, go! | 上啊 派克 上 |
[07:54] | Jamie, this is our roommate, Buck. | 杰米 这是我们的室友 巴克 |
[07:57] | He’s a fireman. | 他是个消防员 |
[07:59] | – Yes! Yes! Yes! – Yeah! | -厉害 就是这样 -赞 |
[08:01] | Give me some! | 击个掌 |
[08:02] | – That’s what I’m talking about! – Yes! | -就是这样 -棒 |
[08:08] | 成年女性走失 帕克里夏·克拉克 | |
[08:13] | – I got more flyers. – Thanks. | -我又弄了许多寻人启事 -谢谢 |
[08:14] | Can you just stick them in here, please? | 放在这儿吧 麻烦你了 |
[08:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:18] | Hey, it’s Buck. I got your text. | 我是巴克 我收到你的短信了 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I know, I just… | 是啊 我就是… |
[08:23] | I sent a blast out to all my contacts. | 我群发给了所有联系人 |
[08:25] | Are you, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:28] | No. | 不太好 |
[08:29] | I’m not. I’m kind of having a nervous breakdown. | 我不太好 我快要精神崩溃了 |
[08:34] | H-how long’s she been gone? | 她失踪多久了 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. Maybe, like, nine hours or something. | 我也说不好 也许有九个小时吧 |
[08:40] | She was gone when I woke up. | 我醒来时 她就不在了 |
[08:42] | So I called, you know, I’ve called the police, | 于是我就联系了警局 |
[08:44] | I’ve called the hospitals, the shelters… | 医院 收容所… |
[08:46] | My brother’s in Vegas. He’s gonna try to get a flight back. | 我弟在维加斯 他正想办法飞回来 |
[08:49] | Look, I’m-I’m gonna come over. | 我过去帮你 |
[08:53] | We’ll, we’ll find your mom | 我们先找到你母亲 |
[08:54] | and then we can go back to never seeing each other again, okay? | 然后我们再切换回不见面的状态 好吗 |
[08:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[09:22] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:28] | Thanks for coming by. | 感谢你能来 |
[09:29] | How long has it been, a year? | 有一年没见了吧 |
[09:32] | Sorry, I’ve… I just, you know, | 抱歉 我… 我只是… |
[09:33] | I haven’t been able to get back to see you. I’m sorry. | 我一直没能来看你 抱歉 |
[09:35] | No, it’s cool. | 不 没关系 |
[09:37] | I mean, you got a life and a wife. | 你有自己的生活 娶了妻子 |
[09:41] | How’s Diesel? | 小柴还好吗 |
[09:41] | We, we call him Denny. | 我们给他改名为丹尼 |
[09:44] | None of my business, right? | 反正与我无关了 |
[09:47] | You, you said something about an emergency? | 你电话中提到有要紧事 |
[09:50] | You don’t want to take a minute, check in with your girl? | 你都不愿花点时间 问问你女人的近况吗 |
[09:52] | You’re not my girl. | 你不是我女人 |
[09:54] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | My parole hearing. | 我的假释听证会 |
[10:02] | It’s coming up soon and my lawyer says I’ve got a shot. | 快要举行了 我的律师说我有戏 |
[10:04] | ‘Cause I haven’t got in a fight in, like, two years, | 因为我有两年没参与打架斗殴了 |
[10:07] | and I’ve been taking a bunch of accounting courses so… | 我还上了许多会计课 所以… |
[10:10] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[10:15] | I need someone to vouch for me at my hearing. | 我需要有人在听证会上为我担保 |
[10:20] | You are a respected member of the community, | 你在邻里之间备受尊敬 |
[10:23] | and maybe you could… | 也许你可以… |
[10:27] | maybe you could wear your uniform. | 到时穿上制服 |
[10:31] | I mean, my lawyer says that I’m close, | 我的律师说我有机会出去 |
[10:32] | but someone like you would put me over the top. | 但如果有你这样的人支持 我就真有戏了 |
[10:35] | I haven’t seen you in over a year, Eva. | 我们有一年多没见了 伊娃 |
[10:41] | What would I even say? | 我到时能说什么 |
[10:42] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[10:44] | I mean, you know me better than anyone has ever known me. | 你比任何人都了解我 |
[10:48] | And you loved me. | 而你爱过我 |
[10:50] | I mean, that time we shared together | 我们一起的那些时光 |
[10:53] | was the best part of my life. | 是我人生最美好的回忆 |
[10:57] | And I’ve changed. | 我洗心革面了 |
[11:00] | I’m… I’m not that troublemaker anymore. | 我不再是闯祸精了 |
[11:04] | You can see that, can’t you? | 你看得出来 对吧 |
[11:11] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[11:16] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[11:17] | Hi, Buck. | 你好 巴克 |
[11:20] | So what do we know so far? | 目前什么情况 |
[11:21] | – Come in. Come– Yeah, come in. Thanks. | -进来吧 -对 进来吧 谢谢 |
[11:24] | I’m Carla, by the way. | 对了 我叫卡拉 |
[11:30] | So we’re here. | 我们在这儿 |
[11:31] | I made assumptions based on her being on foot, | 这是基于她步行 而做出的推测 |
[11:34] | because if she’s on a bus, or in a taxi, then… | 如果她是搭巴士 或是出租车… |
[11:37] | she could have gotten much further. | 她可能走得更远 |
[11:39] | No, this is good. This is really impressive. | 很好 做得很棒 |
[11:41] | What do you figure, like, two miles an hour-walking pace? | 步行速度大概是三公里每小时 |
[11:43] | Three. | 约五公里 |
[11:43] | – Patricia’s an annoyingly fast walker. – Yeah. | -帕特里夏走得异常快 -对 |
[11:45] | Even if she’s been gone for nine hours, | 哪怕她不见了九小时 |
[11:47] | she couldn’t have been walking the entire time. | 也不可能一直都在走 |
[11:49] | I know. That’s what I was thinking, so I figure, | 我也这么想 所以我推测 |
[11:50] | maybe 15 to 20 mile range, but then that seems too far, | 或许在24到32公里之间 但那样就太远了 |
[11:53] | so I brought it down to 12. | 我就缩小到19公里 |
[11:55] | But in any direction, | 从各方来看 |
[11:56] | so we would have just under 527 square miles to check. | 我们只需要搜寻527平方英里以内的范围 |
[12:01] | But, I mean, literally, she could be anywhere. | 但她在哪里都有可能 |
[12:04] | I… | 我 |
[12:08] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[12:09] | I’m so much better when it’s somebody else’s emergency. | 我更擅长处理别人的紧急情况 |
[12:11] | No one is good when it’s personal. | 当事关自己时 谁都会慌乱 |
[12:14] | But we got this, okay. | 但我们会找到的 |
[12:15] | We’re gonna find your mom. Promise. | 我们会找到你母亲 我保证 |
[12:18] | Okay. How are we gonna do it? | 好 该怎么办 |
[12:22] | One mile at a time. | 慢慢来 |
[12:24] | Let’s go find her. | 我们去找她吧 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:27] | – Come on. – All right. | -来吧 -好 |
[12:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | I’m lost. | 我迷失了 |
[12:39] | Figured the only way for a guy like me to pull off leading a crew… | 我之前以为我这种人要领导队伍 |
[12:43] | was by shielding them from my own personal damage. | 就只有让他们不去了解我的伤痛 |
[12:47] | How’d that work out? | 结果如何 |
[12:50] | It was fine for a while. | 起作用了一段时间 |
[12:51] | Left my baggage at home, made work about getting the job done. | 把伤痛留在家中 一门心思完成任务 |
[12:55] | It kept things focused. | 也能专心做事 |
[12:56] | But after you log in enough 48-hour shifts, | 但在多次48小时值班 |
[13:00] | actually living with your coworkers… | 跟同事真正生活在一起后 |
[13:02] | Withholding can become a challenge. | 不向别人敞开心扉 就变得难了 |
[13:05] | They’ve given me their absolute trust, | 他们完全信任我 |
[13:07] | and I’ve given them nothing in return. | 但我却什么也不和他们说 |
[13:11] | That can always change, Bobby. | 这事可以改变 巴比 |
[13:13] | All it takes is a conversation, | 你只要找他们谈谈 |
[13:15] | kind of like this one. | 跟现在一样 |
[13:20] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[13:27] | There are things about me they just can’t know. | 我有些事 不能让他们知道 |
[13:31] | Things I can’t risk following us out into the field. | 一些不能冒险带入急救现场的事 |
[13:36] | You mean that you fell off the wagon? | 是指你酒瘾复发吗 |
[13:40] | No. | 不是 |
[13:45] | That I murdered my own family. | 而是我害死了我的家人 |
[14:22] | – Daddy. – Brookie. | -爸爸 -小布 |
[14:26] | You smell minty. | 你身上有薄荷味 |
[14:27] | Did I miss dinner? | 错过晚饭了吗 |
[14:28] | And bath time and homework, | 也错过洗澡和家庭作业了 |
[14:30] | but you’re just in time for teeth-brushing and bed. | 但你正好赶上刷牙和睡觉 |
[14:39] | Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[14:43] | You were falling asleep on the potty. | 你竟然在马桶上睡着了 |
[14:45] | I’m just wiped out from work. | 我刚下班 累坏了 |
[14:47] | We had two fires, brought an old lady to the hospital, | 遇到了两场火灾 送一位老太太去了医院 |
[14:49] | a false alarm and I had to wash the truck. Come on. | 还有一起误报警 我还得洗车 走 |
[14:52] | Do you want to hear what I told Mom in the car today? | 你想听听我今天在车上跟妈妈说什么了吗 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | The best place to catch on fire is a firehouse. | 最易着火的地方是消防局 |
[14:59] | And the best car to get hit by is an ambulance, | 最易被撞的车是急救车 |
[15:03] | and the best place to get robbed in is inside a police station. | 而最易被抢的地方是警察局内部 |
[15:07] | Where’d you get such a beautiful brain? | 你从哪里弄来这么聪明的小脑袋 |
[15:09] | Probably Target. | “塔吉特百货商店”吧 |
[15:13] | How was your day, bud? | 你今天怎么样 小家伙 |
[15:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:16] | Has your back been hurting? | 你的背还疼吗 |
[15:18] | I can just always tell when your back is hurting you. | 我总能看出你是不是又背疼了 |
[15:25] | Listen. | 听着 |
[15:28] | Everything is gonna be all right. | 一切都不会有事 |
[15:34] | I love you. You have sweet dreams. | 我爱你 做个好梦 |
[15:35] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[15:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:39] | Good night, Dad. Love you. | 晚安 爸爸 爱你 |
[15:41] | Good night. I love you, too. | 晚安 我也爱你 |
[15:48] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[15:52] | I’m going for my walk. | 我要去散散步 |
[15:53] | It’s-it’s freezing out. | 外面很冷 |
[15:56] | Yeah, just, if I don’t go for my walk before bed, | 我如果睡前不去走走 |
[15:58] | my back tightens up. | 我背部肌肉就会紧绷 |
[15:59] | You know, maybe we should see another doctor. | 也许我们应该再找另一个医生看看 |
[16:02] | I mean, why should you still hurt | 为什么五年前受的伤 |
[16:04] | five years after you injured it? | 到现在还会疼 |
[16:06] | All the doctors say the same thing, | 所有医生都是那一句话 |
[16:07] | that I’m lucky to be walking. | 我还能走路 就算走运了 |
[16:08] | A broken back never really fully heals, so… | 背部受过伤永远也不会痊愈 |
[16:11] | All right. I’ll… | 那我… |
[16:13] | Wait. Don’t-don’t go. | 等等 别走 |
[16:15] | Babe, I’m-I’m gonna be right back, all right? | 宝贝 我很快就回来 |
[17:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:47] | When we got married, | 我们结婚时 |
[18:47] | I accepted the idea that when you went to work, | 我接受了这个现实 你去工作 |
[18:51] | you might not come home. | 也许就不会回来了 |
[18:53] | Baby, I just forgot my phone and then I lost track of time. | 宝贝 我只是忘了带手机 所以忘了时间 |
[18:55] | I was just walking. | 我只是在散步 |
[18:56] | I-I never really thought about what it was I was so scared of losing. | 我从未真正地想过 我是多么害怕失去你 |
[18:58] | I mean, no woman wants to lose her husband. | 没有哪个女人想失去她们的丈夫 |
[19:01] | You know, the-the love of her life, | 一生的挚爱 |
[19:03] | the father of her children. | 孩子的父亲 |
[19:07] | You’re my rock, Bobby. | 你是我的支柱 巴比 |
[19:09] | – Sweetheart, I love you so… – No, no, don’t touch me. | -亲爱的 我很爱你 -不不 别碰我 |
[19:11] | – Okay, okay. – Don’t. | -好好 -别碰 |
[19:13] | You’ve been lying to me for months. | 你骗了我好几个月 |
[19:17] | But it’s so obvious. | 但其实很明显 |
[19:19] | Sneaking out and you’re losing weight and falling asleep. | 你偷溜出去 瘦了 然后说什么睡着了 |
[19:24] | You know, but I didn’t want to believe it | 但是我不愿相信 |
[19:25] | because you were so adamant | 因为去年离开康复中心时 |
[19:26] | when you got out of rehab last year | 你那么坚定地说 |
[19:28] | that– that was, that was the last time. | 那是你最后一次 |
[19:29] | There would be no relapses. | 绝对不会再犯酒瘾了 |
[19:31] | And I thought you would never risk getting caught at work again | 我以为你不会再冒险在工作中被人发现 |
[19:35] | and losing your job. | 丢饭碗 |
[19:38] | So what is it? I mean, I know about the booze, right? | 是什么 我知道你喝酒 |
[19:40] | But-but what? Is it pills? Is it heroin? | 但是什么 是药还是海洛因 |
[19:44] | Just everything. | 全都有 |
[19:47] | It’s anything to make the pain go away. | 所有能止痛的东西 |
[19:51] | Look, I took a fall about ten months ago. | 十个月前 我又摔了一跤 |
[19:52] | I didn’t want to tell you about it. | 我不想告诉你 |
[19:53] | Because you knew I was gonna make you quit. | 因为你知道我会让你辞职 |
[19:55] | No. I-I was handling it. | 不 我能应付 |
[19:57] | I thought I was. | 我以为我能 |
[19:58] | I had a– look, I got a prescription. | 我拿了一个药方 |
[20:01] | Look, I thought I was handling it. | 我以为我能应付 |
[20:02] | I just– like you said, I’m your rock. | 就像你说的 我是你的支柱 |
[20:03] | No. No, no, no. Don’t you put this on me. | 别别别 别拿我当借口 |
[20:05] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这意思 |
[20:06] | I just… I’m not weak. I can beat this. | 我并不软弱 我能克服瘾症 |
[20:08] | This is not who I am. This is not me. | 这不是我 这不是真正的我 |
[20:11] | All right? I’m strong. I am unbreakable. | 我很坚强 我无坚不摧 |
[20:13] | I-I’m Superman. | 我是超人 |
[20:14] | I go into burning buildings and I come out without a scratch. | 我冲进熊熊火场 还能完好无损地走出来 |
[20:17] | That’s me, not this. | 那样才是我 这样不是我 |
[20:19] | And I don’t know when it flipped over into addiction, | 我不知道什么时候让我上瘾了 |
[20:21] | but I… I got that prescription. | 我开了药 |
[20:23] | I didn’t tell you about it. | 我没告诉你 |
[20:24] | And I just needed the OxyContin, | 我当时只是需要止痛药 |
[20:25] | and I started to need it more– | 然后越来越不能满足我了… |
[20:26] | 24 hours a day– and then if I couldn’t get it, | 一天24个小时 如果我吃不到 |
[20:28] | I went to get something else. | 我就去找其他代替品 |
[20:29] | So what? So you would go to work high? | 所以你嗑嗨的时候去上班吗 |
[20:32] | You would– you’d drive our kids to school high? | 你嗑嗨的时候 开车送我们的孩子去学校 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:37] | I will get help. I will go back to rehab. | 我会去看医生 我会再回康复中心 |
[20:38] | – I’ll do anything. – I don’t want you here tonight. | -我会不惜一切 -今晚我不想你待在这里 |
[20:43] | You spend the night in your drug den or wherever. | 今晚你去你的药窝过吧 |
[20:45] | Well, then what? Then what? | 然后呢 然后呢 |
[20:47] | I love you, Bobby. I don’t– I love you. | 我爱你 巴比 我不… 我爱你 |
[20:52] | I’ll forgive you for this, just… not tonight. | 这件事我会原谅你 但是今晚不行 |
[23:43] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我在这里 我在这里 |
[23:44] | Do you think you can walk? | 你能走吗 |
[23:45] | The alarms didn’t go off. The sprinkler! | 警钟没响 喷水器没洒 |
[23:46] | Try to stay calm. Can you walk? | 尽量冷静点 你能走吗 |
[23:48] | All right, you stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[23:49] | I will come back before the smoke gets too thick. | 趁烟雾弥漫之前 我会回来 |
[23:51] | No, wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[23:52] | Just stay right here. I will be back. | 就待在这里 我会回来的 |
[23:53] | – Stay down. – Please! | -趴着 -别走 |
[24:00] | Marcy?! | 玛西 |
[24:01] | Bobby! Brook! | 巴比 布鲁克 |
[24:18] | Marcy?! | 玛西 |
[24:19] | Bobby?! Brook! | 巴比 布鲁克 |
[24:21] | – We have to evacuate. Come on! – Brook! Bobby! | -我们得疏散 快 -布鲁克 巴比 |
[24:23] | – Now! – Brook! We have to get up there! | -快 布鲁克 我们得上去 |
[24:25] | My kids are up there! | 我孩子还在上面 |
[24:26] | We’ll do what we can, okay? | 我们会尽力而为 |
[24:27] | You need to get out of here! | 你得赶紧离开 |
[24:28] | Give me your gear! | 把你的装备给我 |
[24:29] | Get out of here. Let us do what we have to do! | 赶紧走 别妨碍我们救人 |
[24:30] | Give me your gear! | 把你的装备给我 |
[24:31] | – Get this guy out of here! – Give me your gear! | -把这个人带走 -把你的消防服给我 |
[24:33] | – Come on! – Give me your gear! | -赶紧走 -把你的装备给我 |
[24:35] | Marcy?! | 玛西 |
[24:40] | The super never mentioned who was using the apartment. | 管理员没说是谁在用那间公寓 |
[24:42] | Guess he didn’t want any trouble. | 他可能也不想惹麻烦 |
[24:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:47] | How does a… a space heater cause a fire like that? | 一个小型取暖器怎么会引起这么大火灾 |
[24:51] | The building was a death trap. | 那幢楼是高危房 |
[24:54] | Nothing to code. | 不符合规范 |
[24:55] | Cheap, flammable facade materials acted as an accelerant. | 而廉价 易燃的表面建材成了助燃剂 |
[25:02] | The sprinklers weren’t hooked up. | 洒水装置不好用 |
[25:04] | You never noticed? | 你没注意过吗 |
[25:06] | No. | 没有 |
[25:08] | Maybe now, sober, I would, but… | 也许现在清醒的状态 我会 但… |
[25:13] | I chose to disappear. | 我选择了消失 |
[25:15] | Lived on pills and vodka for two years. | 用酒精和药物麻醉了自己两年 |
[25:21] | 148 people died in that fire, including… | 148人死于那场火灾 包括… |
[25:31] | I killed them. | 我害死了他们 |
[25:34] | My own kids, my own family. | 我自己的孩子 我自己的家人 |
[25:39] | I murdered them in their sleep. | 他们熟睡之时 被我害死了 |
[25:41] | Choked ’em on smoke and I burned their little bodies. | 他们在大火与浓烟中活活丧命了 |
[25:49] | Such a burden. | 好沉重的负担 |
[25:52] | Such a burden, | 这么沉重的负担 |
[25:53] | and you’ve been carrying this all by yourself all this time. | 你一直以来都一个人独自承受 |
[26:00] | It’s not the kind of story I want to share. | 我不想对人说这事 |
[26:03] | With your friends? | 不想跟朋友说吗 |
[26:05] | And your coworkers? | 不想跟同事说吗 |
[26:07] | I’m their leader. | 我是他们的领导 |
[26:08] | They have to trust me enough | 他们得足够信任我 |
[26:09] | to follow me into situations where their lives are at risk. | 才能跟随我出生入死 |
[26:12] | There is no room… for them to doubt me. | 不能让他们质疑我的决定 |
[26:17] | You made a mistake, Bobby. | 你错了 巴比 |
[26:19] | Every church is built on the possibility of human redemption. | 每间教堂都是基于人类能够自我救赎而建立 |
[26:23] | God forgives more easily than people do. | 上帝比人类更容易宽恕 |
[26:27] | You know, if you don’t trust your friends | 如果你不信任你的朋友 |
[26:30] | to see and know you for who you are– | 不让他们看到 认识你真实的一面 |
[26:33] | honestly, completely– | 卸下防备 伪装的样子 |
[26:35] | then you don’t really have any friends. | 那你其实就没有朋友啊 |
[26:40] | Give them a chance. | 给他们一个机会吧 |
[26:42] | You’re allowed to be human. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[26:44] | I just miss ’em so much. | 我就是太想他们了 |
[27:01] | So you about ready to tell me what’s bugging you? | 你准备好说你的烦心事了吗 |
[27:03] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢听 |
[27:06] | Something’s bothering you. | 你有心事 |
[27:06] | I don’t expect to like it. | 我不喜欢也正常 |
[27:09] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[27:11] | Eva called. She’s up for parole. | 伊娃打来电话了 她想申请假释 |
[27:18] | Great. | “真好” |
[27:20] | She asked me to speak on her behalf at the hearing. | 她想让我替她在假释听证会上说几句 |
[27:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:26] | You can tell the parole board that she’s nothing but trouble, | 你可以告诉法庭 她就是个祸害 |
[27:28] | and needs to stay locked up and out of our lives. | 必须一直待在监狱 别来打扰我们 |
[27:31] | Out of Denny’s life. | 别来打扰丹尼 |
[27:33] | Baby, I hear you, I do, | 亲爱的 我懂你 |
[27:34] | but I really think she’s made an effort this time. | 但我觉得她这次真努力改进了 |
[27:37] | She’s done a lot of career education. | 她上了很多就业教育课 |
[27:40] | She’s taken some accounting courses. | 她还上了会计课 |
[27:41] | She’s trying. | 她真的很努力 |
[27:44] | Have you been to see her? | 你去看过她了吗 |
[27:53] | Can’t believe this. | 真行 |
[27:54] | She’s not even out yet, | 她还没放出来 |
[27:55] | and she’s already got you sneaking around. | 就让你偷偷摸摸了 |
[27:57] | Karen, that’s not fair. | 凯伦 别这么说 |
[27:58] | Did she even ask about Denny? | 她有问起过丹尼吗 |
[28:03] | Sort of, in passing. | 提了一句 |
[28:06] | She doesn’t give a crap about him. | 她根本不在乎他 |
[28:07] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[28:09] | That’s a good thing. | 这样很好 |
[28:11] | Because if she gets out, | 因为如果她放出来了 |
[28:11] | we don’t want her involved in Denny’s life. | 我们也不想让她走进丹尼的生活 |
[28:16] | That’s why I went to go see her. | 所以我才去看她了 |
[28:17] | I don’t want her– | 我不想让她… |
[28:18] | we, we don’t want to give her a reason to be vindictive. | 我们不想让她有借口怀恨在心 |
[28:23] | She’s really… she’s not as bad as you think. | 她其实没你想象中那么糟 |
[28:27] | Baby… she’s worse. | 亲爱的 她比我想象中还糟 |
[28:33] | ‘Cause she will always be your first great love. | 因为她永远都是你的第一个挚爱 |
[28:37] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:41] | Yeah, I see your BOLO right here– | 我看见你发的寻人启事了 |
[28:42] | Patricia Clark, 75-year-old white female. | 帕克里夏·克拉克 75岁 白人女性 |
[28:45] | They got me riding a desk right now, | 我被转去做文职了 |
[28:47] | but I’ll keep my ears open. | 但我会帮忙打听一下 |
[28:48] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[28:51] | She won’t let us down. | 她不会让我们失望 |
[28:54] | And we have this. | 而且我们还有这个 |
[28:56] | So if a call comes in about your mom, | 如果有人打来电话 提到你妈 |
[28:58] | we can be first on the scene. | 我们会第一时间到现场 |
[29:00] | Kind of a bummer we had to meet under these circumstances. | 这种情况下见面 挺糟心啊 |
[29:04] | I mean, especially with our “only on the phone” plan. | 特别是 我们只能通过电话来交流 |
[29:07] | Worst first date ever, right? | 最糟的初次约会 对吧 |
[29:11] | I’ve probably had worse. | 我经历过更糟的约会 |
[29:14] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[29:16] | I mean, to be honest, it’s a little fuzzy. | 老实说 有点记不清了 |
[29:17] | It’s been a while since I’ve been out on a date. | 我已经很久没约会过了 |
[29:20] | How long? A few weeks? | 多久 几周吗 |
[29:21] | Try more like almost a year. | 将近一年吧 |
[29:25] | What? I mean, that’s not possible. | 什么 不可能 |
[29:27] | Who do you have sex with? | 那你和谁上床啊 |
[29:30] | You’ve not had sex in almost a year? | 你没和人上床快一年了吗 |
[29:33] | No, I haven’t had sex in-in-in a year… | 不 我没和人上床有一年了… |
[29:36] | – Not even with yourself? – Probably. | -自慰也没有吗 -可能吧 |
[29:38] | My God. | 天呐 |
[29:39] | I didn’t say that. | 当我没说 |
[29:41] | Although, I am more a… you know, human contact, | 虽然我是那种喜欢与人接触 |
[29:45] | you know, touch of skin kind of person. | 喜欢有肌肤之亲的人 |
[29:47] | It’s just really hard to feel sexy | 只不过跟病重的母亲住一起 |
[29:49] | with your mom dying in the dining room. | 很难有情调去搞这些 |
[29:53] | Respond to 800 Comstock Ave. | 康斯托克大道800号请求救援 |
[29:55] | TA into power pole. | 交通意外撞到电线杆 |
[29:57] | High-voltage wires down in swimming pool. | 高压线掉入泳池 |
[29:59] | Three-year-old child trapped. | 一名三岁儿童被困 |
[30:02] | That’s, like, two blocks from here. | 离这里就两条街 |
[30:05] | Truck’s been dispatched. They got it. | 已经派人过去了 有他们呢 |
[30:06] | Yeah, but it’ll take ’em eight to 12 minutes to get there. | 但他们过去 还要12分钟 |
[30:09] | I mean, this I know, ’cause I do it every day. | 我了解 因为我就干这行 |
[30:12] | We should go. | 我们该过去 |
[30:13] | Can’t just pass it by. | 不能视而不见 |
[30:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:25] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[30:28] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[30:30] | Is anything hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[30:31] | Just came out of nowhere. | 那辆车突然开出来了 |
[30:32] | – I need help! – All right, we should go. | -救命 -我们得走了 |
[30:34] | – We should go. Go. – Help! Help! | -我们得过去 -救命 |
[30:38] | Watch out for that. | 小心 |
[30:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
[30:42] | Can you please help me? Please help. | 救人啊 快来救人 |
[30:44] | There’s a power line that fell into the water, | 一条高压线掉进水里了 |
[30:45] | and Alex jumped in to try to save the baby. | 艾利克斯跳进去想救孩子 |
[30:47] | Alex, he’s your husband? | 艾利克斯 他是你丈夫吗 |
[30:49] | – He’s the manny. – Manny. | -他是男保姆 -男保姆 |
[30:50] | – Mama? – My… | -妈妈 -天 |
[30:52] | Lyla! | 莱拉 |
[30:53] | Wait. Stay back. Stay back. Stay… | 等下 退后 退后… |
[30:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[30:57] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[30:58] | No. I’m a firefighter, okay? | 我是个消防员 |
[30:59] | You can’t see it, | 你看不到 |
[31:00] | but those power lines are sending 5,000 volts through that water. | 但水里那些高压线的电流有五千伏特 |
[31:02] | Anyone touches it and they are dead. | 碰一下就会死 |
[31:05] | Okay, listen, listen, I understand. It’s okay. | 听着 听着 我理解 你放心 |
[31:09] | I’m gonna help. | 我会帮忙 |
[31:11] | – I’m gonna help her, okay? – Okay. | -我会救她 -好 |
[31:12] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[31:12] | You and your wife do everything you can | 你和你妻子尽一切努力 |
[31:14] | to make sure she stays on that float, okay? | 让她待在浮板上 |
[31:16] | Baby, listen, Mommy and Daddy are right here. | 宝贝 听着 爸爸妈妈在这里 |
[31:18] | We’re gonna come get you. | 我们会接你上岸 |
[31:19] | Right now, okay, you have to stay… | 但你现在得… |
[31:20] | – Can we turn the power off ourselves? – No. | -我们自己能关闭电源吗 -不能 |
[31:26] | – Okay, stay there. – Sweetie, it’s okay. | -待在那里 -没事的 宝贝 |
[31:29] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:30] | I’m, I’m gonna ride this thing out and scoop her up. | 我要骑这个去救她 |
[31:32] | No, you’re not! | 不行 |
[31:33] | Did you get that from the macho handbook? | 你从”天不怕地不怕”指南里学来的吗 |
[31:35] | That’s insane. | 这么做太疯狂了 |
[31:36] | Yeah, there’s no way that book actually exists. | 根本就没有这种指南 |
[31:38] | Actually, give me your knife. | 把刀给我 |
[31:39] | You have a knife, right? You’re a fireman. | 你有刀吧 毕竟你是个消防员 |
[31:41] | – Give me your knife. – Yeah, okay, okay. | -把刀给我 -好 好 |
[31:42] | Quick, quick, quick. | 快快快 |
[31:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:51] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿着 |
[31:52] | Okay, it’s rubber, so it won’t conduct electricity. | 是橡胶 所以不导电 |
[31:54] | Okay, great. That’s good. That’s genius. | 很好 很棒 你太有才了 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:58] | Pull it across. Be careful. | 拉过去 当心 |
[32:00] | Just go slow. | 慢点 |
[32:03] | Okay, baby? Baby. | 好 宝贝 宝贝 |
[32:06] | Do you see this? | 你看见了吗 |
[32:07] | Can you grab this for Mommy? | 你能抓住这个吗 |
[32:08] | Can you grab that? | 能抓一下吗 |
[32:10] | You’re such a good girl. | 你真乖 |
[32:11] | – Don’t let go, okay? – Good job. | -别松手 -真棒 |
[32:13] | My God! | 天呐 |
[32:13] | – It’s okay. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -没事 -没事 没事 |
[32:14] | – We’re good. We’re good. – Hold on. Hold on, sweetie. | -没事 没事 -抓住 抓住 亲爱的 |
[32:16] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[32:17] | – There you go. – Hold tight. | -抓好了 -抓紧了 |
[32:19] | – Be careful, Buck. – Here we go. | -小心 巴克 -可以了 |
[32:21] | You’re doing such a good job. | 你表现太好了 |
[32:23] | Hold on. | 抓住了 |
[32:24] | Okay, keep holding. All the way over. | 别松手 一直到这里 |
[32:26] | – My God. – Okay. | -天呐 -好了 |
[32:28] | Don’t go in the water. | 别沾水 |
[32:32] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Please. | -谢谢 谢谢 -太好了 |
[32:35] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[32:37] | – Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 谢谢 -没事 |
[32:38] | – DWP cut the power. – Thank you so much. | -电源被切断了 -太谢谢了 |
[32:40] | We’re all clear. | 我们安全了 |
[32:41] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[32:43] | Thanks, guys. How you doing? | 谢谢各位 你好 |
[32:44] | – Good job. – Good to see you. Thank you, man. | -真棒 -见到你真好 谢谢 |
[32:46] | – Good to see you guys. Yeah. – You, too. | -见到你们真好 -彼此彼此 |
[32:46] | You were so brave. | 你好勇敢 |
[32:48] | You were so brave. | 你好勇敢 |
[32:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:54] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[32:56] | – Good job. – Thanks. | -你做得真棒 -谢谢 |
[32:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:03] | That was so exhilarating. | 好刺激啊 |
[33:04] | I mean, I’m usually miles away on the other end of a phone. | 我一般都是在电话那头听现场情况 |
[33:08] | You get to do that every day. | 而你每天都去现场救人 |
[33:09] | Such a high. | 太刺激了 |
[33:11] | Well, you were really good. | 你做得很棒 |
[33:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:20] | I know. | 我懂 |
[33:22] | – Let’s go find her. – Yeah. | -我们去找她吧 -好 |
[33:36] | So, you asked what I was looking at before, right? | 你之前问我看什么 对吧 |
[33:40] | When we, when we high-fived? | 就是我们击掌的时候 |
[33:43] | It was your hands. | 我是在看你的手 |
[33:46] | See, in an emergency situation, | 是这样 紧急情况下 |
[33:48] | the body produces adrenaline. | 身体会分泌肾上腺素 |
[33:51] | keeps your mind focused, | 让精神更集中 |
[33:53] | dulls any pain, makes you super strong. | 减缓疼痛 增强身体机能 |
[33:57] | It’s a normal human response. | 这是人体的正常反应 |
[33:59] | My first few calls, | 我刚开始几次去现场时 |
[34:02] | I was shaking like crazy for an hour after. | 救完人 我的手抖了好长时间 |
[34:06] | Your hands, they never shook. | 而你的手一点都没抖 |
[34:10] | I mean, you were like a full-on Jedi. | 你当时如绝地武士一般镇定自若 |
[34:15] | Well, I do have some experience with stress. | 我在抗压方面 很有经验 |
[34:18] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[34:21] | But also, I feel calm around you. | 而且 你在我身边 我很安心 |
[34:30] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[34:31] | Did-did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[34:32] | A woman fitting her description | 一个符合描述特征的女人 |
[34:33] | was brought into County General about 20 minutes ago. | 于20分钟前被送进了县总医院 |
[34:42] | Abby. Athena. | 艾比 阿西娜 |
[34:45] | Is she… is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[34:45] | Doctor’s looking at her now. | 医生正在检查 |
[34:47] | You the daughter? | 你是她女儿吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah. I’m Abby Clark. | 对 我是艾比·克拉克 |
[34:49] | You guys have actually met. | 你们其实认识 |
[34:49] | Abby was the 911 dispatcher on that home invasion in Winnetka. | 艾比是上次温尼卡入室抢劫案中那个911接线员 |
[34:52] | No fooling. Okay. | 就是你啊 |
[34:54] | Well, I’m still trying to get the story on what happened to her, | 我还在查她到底出什么事了 |
[34:56] | but, seems like your mother made it all the way to South Los Angeles. | 但看起来你母亲一个人跑到了南洛杉矶 |
[35:00] | These fellas brought her in. | 是这些人把她送过来的 |
[35:02] | Thank you guys so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[35:04] | – What happened? Was she hurt? – Nah. | -怎么回事 她受伤了吗 -没有 |
[35:07] | She was confused and agitated. | 她就是神志不清 情绪激动 |
[35:09] | She didn’t belong there. You could tell. | 你能看出来 她不是那里的人 |
[35:10] | So we brought her here. | 所以我们就把她送到这里了 |
[35:11] | I’ve seen it before with my abuelita. | 我奶奶以前也这样 |
[35:13] | And I’m sorry to say, | 很遗憾 我得说 |
[35:15] | but it doesn’t get no better. | 这种病 情况会越来越糟 |
[35:17] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[35:19] | No problem. No problem whatsoever. | 没事 别放在心上 |
[35:21] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[35:22] | – Mom. – Abby. | -妈 -爱你 |
[35:24] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 对不起 很抱歉 |
[35:31] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事 妈 |
[35:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:37] | Okay, Mom. Okay. | 没事了 妈 |
[35:51] | Is this Tommy? | 这是汤米吗 |
[35:53] | Did you cut your hair differently? | 你换发型了吗 |
[35:56] | Mom, that’s not Tommy. | 妈 这不是汤米 |
[35:58] | I broke up with Tommy. That’s Buck. | 我和汤米分手了 这是巴克 |
[36:00] | He was the one who helped me find you. | 是他帮我找到了你 |
[36:04] | Where did I go? | 我去哪了 |
[36:10] | I’m just gonna walk him out, okay? | 我先把他送出去 |
[36:12] | And I’ll be right back. Okay. | 马上就回来 |
[36:15] | – I’m just… I’m… – Okay. | -我就… -好 |
[36:17] | It was, it was nice to meet you, Ms. Clark. | 很高兴认识你 克拉克夫人 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | Be kind to her. | 对她好点 |
[36:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:27] | – All right. Listen, now, be safe, okay? – Okay. Bye. | -好了 注意安全 -好了 再见 |
[36:28] | Take care. | 保重 |
[36:35] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[36:36] | So, that is the most amount of time | 这是我第一次 |
[36:38] | I have ever spent with a woman I want to have sex with | 跟一个我想上床的女人相处这么长时间 |
[36:41] | without actually having sex with her. | 而没有真的上床 |
[36:43] | My mom? | 我妈吗 |
[36:44] | It’s that nightdress. | 主要是那件睡袍太吸引人了 |
[36:45] | It’s just so hot. | 太性感了 |
[36:52] | Well, I guess we should probably just… | 我们该… |
[36:56] | go back to being phone buddies again. | 再做回”电话友人”了 |
[36:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:00] | Because I like hanging out with you, too, | 因为我也喜欢和你待在一起 |
[37:02] | and I think that if we continue to hang out, we will… | 而如果我们继续见面 我们就会… |
[37:07] | mistakes will be made. | 犯下错误 |
[37:09] | But I do want to say thank you so much for today, | 但我想好好谢谢你 |
[37:12] | and not just for what you did for my mom and for me, | 不仅是谢你为我和我妈做的一切 |
[37:15] | which was amazing. | 你真是太好了 |
[37:18] | But you really gave me back a piece of myself. | 还要谢谢你让我重新找回了自己 |
[37:21] | You’re the first person in a long time | 这么长时间以来 |
[37:22] | to show me that I exist outside of this house | 就只有你让我意识到 |
[37:26] | and away from this hospital bed and the frustration. | 除了照顾我妈之外 我还有其它生活 |
[37:30] | So thanks. | 所以谢谢你 |
[37:31] | Well, then, you’re very welcome. | 这没啥 别客气 |
[37:34] | Really. | 真的 |
[37:52] | And no matter what you’re feeling right now… | 不管此刻你有什么感觉 |
[37:57] | don’t go have sex with some girl on Tinder. | 别上约炮软件找人约炮 |
[38:01] | You were thinking about it. | 你刚才打这个主意了吧 |
[38:06] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:13] | – Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[38:16] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:42] | It is a beautiful day, Henrietta. | 今天是个好日子 亨丽埃塔 |
[38:44] | My love. | 亲爱的 |
[38:45] | Call me Henrietta again, you’re going over the balcony. | 再叫我一次亨丽埃塔 我就把你扔出去 |
[38:48] | Okay, then. Bobby. | 好吧 巴比 |
[38:50] | Captain, my handsome captain. | 队长 我英俊帅气的队长 |
[38:53] | What are you, high? | 你嗑嗨了吗 |
[38:54] | No, I’m not high. | 我没嗑嗨 |
[38:55] | I met a woman. | 我认识了一个女人 |
[38:56] | Two, actually. | 其实是两个 |
[38:57] | I met a woman and her mother. | 我认识了一个女人和她母亲 |
[39:00] | And I didn’t have sex with either of them. | 我没和她们中任何一个都没上床 |
[39:06] | Why’s it so cold in here? | 气氛怎么这么冷 |
[39:22] | I have told him a million times, | 我已经跟他讲过无数遍了 |
[39:24] | wait for everything to be shut off | 等一切都关掉之后 |
[39:26] | before you hose down the place. | 再清洗这里 |
[39:28] | But does he listen? No. | 但他听进去了吗 没有 |
[39:30] | He doesn’t listen. You know what happens? | 他没听 结果怎么样 |
[39:32] | This. This is what happens. | 就是这样 这就是下场 |
[39:34] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见我说话吗 |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 能 |
[39:37] | Does anything feel broken? | 你哪里骨折了吗 |
[39:39] | You want to maybe wait | 我先检查一下他 |
[39:41] | until I decide he’s okay to be moved? | 要是安全 你再动手吧 |
[39:43] | Be glad when Chimney gets back. | 奇米快点归队就好了 |
[39:45] | We’ll all be glad for that. | 我们都希望那样 |
[39:54] | Run it again! | 再放一次 |
[39:57] | Buck, what are you doing? | 巴克 你干什么呢 |
[39:58] | This is a good one. You got to see this. | 这段太好笑了 你得瞧瞧 |
[39:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[40:00] | All right, play the tape. Come on, one more time. | 放一下 再放一次 |
[40:02] | Wait for it. Wait for it. | 等着 等着 |
[40:05] | Crap. No, no, no, no, no! | 该死 别别别 |
[40:08] | Buck, that man could have been seriously injured. | 巴克 那个人差点就受重伤了 |
[40:10] | – Help! Help! Help! – Listen, this is so… | -救命 救命 -听着 这太… |
[40:13] | unprofessional. | 不专业了 |
[40:19] | – I’m not laughing. I’m not. – Yes! | -我没笑 没笑 -对 |
[40:20] | – Okay. – I’m not laughing. | -好 -我没笑 |
[40:26] | Man. | 天呐 |
[40:28] | I have never seen you laugh like that. | 我从没见你这么开朗地笑过 |
[40:32] | Well, I wasn’t always like this. | 我也不是一直都这样 |
[40:33] | So shut down. | 这么冷漠 |
[40:36] | What happened, Captain? | 那怎么变成这样了 队长 |
[40:40] | I made some mistakes, and I… | 我犯了一些错误 我… |
[40:43] | lost everything I cared about. | 失去了一切我在乎的东西 |
[40:46] | And I moved forward by never letting anybody get so important to me | 于是为了不使自己再一次经历这种痛苦 |
[40:50] | that I had to go through that kind of loss again. | 我故意不和人亲近 |
[40:55] | But apparently I’m not very good at it, | 但显然我这方面做得很差 |
[40:56] | because you, Buck and Chimney have become that important to me. | 因为你 巴克 奇米变成了我亲近的人 |
[40:59] | Just let us in, Bobby. | 对我们敞开心扉吧 巴比 |
[41:01] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[41:02] | Let’s get back to the house. | 我们回到局里 |
[41:04] | I’ll cook you a delicious meal, | 我给你做顿好吃的 |
[41:05] | and I’ll introduce you to someone. | 我介绍一个人给你认识 |
[41:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:09] | Me. | 我 |
[41:56] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[41:58] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以了 |
[41:59] | Did you want to have sex with me? | 你之前有想过和我上床吗 |
[42:03] | What? | 什么 |
[42:04] | Like, you might have made a mistake, too, right? | 你也有可能犯错误 对吧 |
[42:09] | Yeah. I mean… | 对 是啊 |
[42:12] | yeah, definitely. | 绝对是 |
[42:16] | And, you know, you’re… | 毕竟你… |
[42:19] | muscly and… | 型男一个 |
[42:21] | kind and… | 温柔体贴 |
[42:23] | you’re fun. Yeah. | 还很风趣 有想过 |
[42:25] | And you said we can… | 你说我们能… |
[42:27] | only talk on the phone, right? | 只能通过电话交流 对吧 |
[42:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:30] | Are you in bed? I’m in bed. | 你在床上吗 我在床上 |
[42:33] | Yeah, I’m in bed. | 我在床上 |
[42:35] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么 |
[42:41] | I don’t think this is exactly the spirit of what I meant. | 这不是通过电话交流的目的 |
[42:46] | Do you want me to stop? | 你想让我停下吗 |
[42:49] | No. | 不 |