时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Sir, are you there? | 先生 你还在吗 |
[00:29] | Sir, can you hear me? Sir? | 先生 你能听到吗 先生 |
[00:32] | Sir? | 先生 |
[00:42] | We’ve been here before. | 我们以前来过这里 |
[00:43] | – When? – Before you joined us, kid. | -什么时候 -你来局里之前 小子 |
[00:51] | Chimney, you’re almost there! | 奇米 快好了 |
[00:53] | Coming. Coming. Coming. | 快了 快了 |
[00:55] | Help me out here. | 帮我一把 |
[00:59] | All right, watch her head. | 小心她的头 |
[01:01] | Okay. Got it. | 好 可以了 |
[01:08] | Why would she do something like this? | 她为什么要自杀 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:16] | Whatever it was, we could have talked about it. | 不管是什么事 我们可以谈一下啊 |
[01:18] | I could have helped her. I loved her. | 我可以帮她 我爱她 |
[01:21] | I imagine she wasn’t eager to run into your loving arms. | 她应该不是很想投入你”温暖”的怀抱 |
[01:25] | We had our differences. | 我们是有分歧 |
[01:27] | Clearly. | 看出来了 |
[01:31] | Now, my wife liked to use this tree for target practice. | 我妻子生前喜欢用这棵树练习打靶 |
[01:37] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我最后问你一次 |
[01:38] | Where were you last night? Do not walk away from me. | 你昨晚去哪儿了 别躲我 |
[01:43] | You do this to yourself. | 你这是自作自受 |
[01:45] | You realize that? | 你意识到了吗 |
[01:48] | What do you want to hear, honey? | 你想让我怎么说 亲爱的 |
[01:50] | That I found some guy? | 我去找男人了吗 |
[01:52] | That I screwed his brains out in the car? | 我和他在车里狠狠干了一炮吗 |
[01:54] | Will that make you feel better for hitting me? | 那会让你对我动手时 更爽吗 |
[02:00] | Why would you get a gun? | 你从哪弄来的枪 |
[02:01] | Don’t take another step, Dan. I will shoot you. | 你别过来 丹 否则我会开枪 |
[02:04] | I swear I will. | 我发誓我会 |
[02:07] | Well, look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[02:11] | All brave. | 这么勇敢 |
[02:12] | I’m not brave. | 我不勇敢 |
[02:15] | I’m just so pissed at myself | 我就是很气自己 |
[02:18] | for letting you rip me away from my life and control me! | 任由你毁了我的生活 控制我 |
[02:21] | Pull the trigger. | 开枪吧 |
[02:24] | Go ahead, pull the trigger. | 开枪啊 开枪啊 |
[02:26] | Shoot. | 开枪 |
[02:28] | Shoot, shoot, shoot! Damn it… | 开枪啊 开枪 开啊 |
[02:37] | You want out so bad, | 你这么想离开我 |
[02:39] | you’re gonna have to shoot yourself, not me. | 你该朝自己开枪 而不是我 |
[02:52] | Look. | 看 |
[02:54] | It’s still standing. | 这颗树依然挺立 |
[02:57] | And she’s not. | 而她却倒下了 |
[03:04] | I really can’t explain it. | 我真的解释不了 |
[03:05] | Fungus took hold, spread like cancer. | 霉菌生根了 像癌症一样扩散 |
[03:08] | Was she exposed to any foreign objects? | 这颗树接触过什么异物吗 |
[03:11] | She got sick after being struck by a bullet. | 这颗树被子弹打了一枪后 就生病了 |
[03:15] | That’s weird. Tree this size? | 真怪啊 这么大一棵树 |
[03:17] | Come on. There’s nothing you can do? | 算了 你也无能为力了 |
[03:19] | Truth be told, she should have been leveled months ago. | 老实说 这颗树几个月前就该被砍掉了 |
[03:22] | It’s a damn shame. | 太可惜了 |
[03:23] | A lot of good memories with this tree. | 这颗树承载了很多美好的记忆 |
[03:26] | Well, I can get you an estimate by the end of the day. | 我下班之前就能给你一个估价 |
[03:29] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[04:22] | The bullet she fired at him… | 她当年开出的那一枪… |
[04:24] | Did it fly out of the tree when he blew it up? | 他把树炸掉时 那颗子弹飞射出来了吗 |
[04:33] | Karma’s a bitch. | 天道好轮回 苍天饶过谁 |
[04:45] | So I want to thank everybody for donating today. | 谢谢大家今天来献血 |
[04:48] | I don’t know if you know this or not, | 不知道大家知不知道 |
[04:49] | but 90% of all the blood given to patients | 洛杉矶地区 90%需要输血的病患 |
[04:52] | in the Los Angeles area comes from volunteers. | 所输血液都来自献血志愿者 |
[04:55] | I know that we all put our asses on the line | 我知道大家每天都冒着生命危险 |
[04:57] | in the field every day to save people, | 去现场救人 |
[05:00] | but today, you’re saving people, | 而今天 你们也在救人 |
[05:03] | and all it’s taking is a tiny prick of a needle. | 只要被扎一下就行了 |
[05:06] | So simple, even Mr. Buckley can’t mess that up. | 特别简单 即便调皮鬼巴克利也不可能搞砸 |
[05:10] | – You still at it, huh? How’d you do? – Incredible. | -你还没弄完呢 怎么样了 -特别顺利 |
[05:12] | Everyone donated. Some people even came in on their day off. | 大家都献血了 有些人甚至是休息日过来的 |
[05:15] | That’s great. All right, well, let’s wrap it up. | 真棒 好吧 赶紧收尾吧 |
[05:17] | – We got to start our shift. – Hold up. | -我们得上班了 -等下 |
[05:20] | Looks here like I am two pints shy of my goal for the day. | 离我今天的目标还有两品脱 |
[05:26] | Well, that’ll give you something to work towards next time. | 那你下次就有动力做得更好了 |
[05:30] | You’re the captain of this house, | 你是我们分局的队长 |
[05:31] | and you’re the only one who didn’t participate. | 只有你没参加献血 |
[05:34] | I don’t like needles, end of story. | 我晕针 这事别再提了 |
[05:35] | Come on. Captain, come on. | 别这样了 队长 |
[05:38] | You got to donate. | 你得献啊 |
[05:41] | I don’t give blood. | 我不献血 |
[05:42] | All right? I never give blood. | 我从来不献血 |
[05:44] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[05:44] | they tried to take my blood, and I bit the doctor. | 有些给我抽血 我把医生给咬了 |
[05:47] | It’s not funny. | 别笑 |
[05:49] | And the one time someone tried to take my blood as an adult… | 我长大后 有次被抽血… |
[05:56] | didn’t go well. | 结果不太好 |
[05:58] | Bobby? Bobby, hold… Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 巴比 巴比 等下 等下 |
[06:00] | All right, listen, I get it. I really do, okay? | 听着 我懂了 真的 |
[06:04] | But I really need you to do this for me, all right? | 但你真得帮我一下 |
[06:08] | Look… | 听着 |
[06:10] | I’m alive because that rebar hit my head at just the right angle, | 我还活着是因为那根钢筋没插到头部要害 |
[06:15] | and because I had the best damn fire and rescue team | 因为最厉害的消防救援队 |
[06:17] | to get me to the hospital | 把我送到了医院 |
[06:18] | and the best surgeons in the world once I got there. | 还碰上了最厉害的外科医生 |
[06:21] | But I got ten pints of blood, donated blood, | 但我输了十品脱的血 别人捐的血 |
[06:24] | given by the very generous people of this city. | 多亏了那些无私献血的人 |
[06:26] | Now, I told you, I just… | 我跟你说过了 我… |
[06:28] | I wanted to do this blood drive | 我组织这次献血 |
[06:29] | cause I wanted to give a little something back of what I was given. | 是因为别人帮助过我 我也想回馈大家 |
[06:33] | And expressing my gratitude like this– | 能够这样表达我的感激之情… |
[06:35] | it balances me out with the universe. | 才能让我心安 |
[06:37] | Now, you and everybody else here | 你和在座的各位 |
[06:40] | asked me how they could help with my recovery. | 问我 如何能帮助我康复 |
[06:42] | Well, this is how. | 这就是了 |
[06:51] | – I hate all of you. – Thank you. Thank you. | -我讨厌你们每个人 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:53] | – You love us. – Here, you’re gonna need this. | -你爱我们 -你会用到这个 |
[06:55] | – Just squeeze it. – All right, let’s stick him! | -捏着就行了 -来吧 让他献血 |
[07:01] | All right, let’s get it. | 来吧 |
[07:06] | All right, get in there. Get in there. | 进去 进去 |
[07:08] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:32] | I am proud of us. | 我为我们骄傲 |
[07:35] | What we’re trying to do here– I tell you. | 我们这样的表现 说真的 |
[07:38] | And what is it exactly we trying to do? | 我们什么表现啊 |
[07:40] | Because I keep forgetting. | 因为我一直记不住 |
[07:42] | Well, be a family, for better or worse. | 一家人 风雨同舟 |
[07:46] | Adapt to our circumstance. | 适应我们新的生活方式 |
[07:49] | You know, everyone says that they put their kids first, | 大家都说把孩子放在第一位 |
[07:52] | but we are actually doing it. | 但我们真做到了 |
[07:56] | I want to take the kids out this weekend. | 我这周末想带孩子出去玩 |
[07:57] | – Out? – Yeah. | -出去玩 -是啊 |
[07:59] | Please. We’ve already taken them to your mother’s. | 拜托 我们已经把他们送到你妈那里了 |
[08:02] | Athena, I’ve been seeing Glenn now for some time, | 阿西娜 我已经和格伦交往一段时间了 |
[08:06] | and I want the kids to meet him. I-I want you to meet him. | 我想让孩子见见他 想让你见见他 |
[08:09] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[08:10] | They say you should wait a year | 他们说你该等一年 |
[08:11] | before you introduce your kids to someone, | 再把你的交往对象介绍给你的孩子 |
[08:14] | and that’s under the best of circumstances. | 前提还是最好的情况下 |
[08:16] | What, you think they’re ready to see you sitting at dinner | 你觉得他们准备好你把那个男人带回家 |
[08:18] | holding hands with another man? | 手拉手坐在餐桌前吗 |
[08:21] | Well, they need to see me for who I am. | 他们得看到真实的我 |
[08:24] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[08:25] | Look, I know you’re ready to come out | 我知道你准备好出柜了 |
[08:26] | and change your whole world, | 开始你的新生活了 |
[08:27] | but the rest of us aren’t. | 但我们其他人没有 |
[08:29] | God, it’s not like he’s moving in. | 天呐 他又不是要搬进来 |
[08:32] | You know, I just thought that if we all go out for ice cream | 我就是觉得大家出去吃个冰淇淋 |
[08:35] | and maybe have a conversation… | 聊一聊… |
[08:36] | And then what? Is he coming over for Sunday dinner? | 然后呢 周末一起吃晚餐吗 |
[08:39] | Opening presents under the Christmas tree? | 一起在圣诞树下拆礼物吗 |
[08:41] | He’s a stranger to us. | 他是个外人 |
[08:43] | So I guess you want to have a background check | 看来他见孩子之前 |
[08:45] | before he’s around the kids? | 你要调查一下他了 |
[08:46] | Couldn’t hurt. | 查查也无妨 |
[08:52] | I met him on the Wilshire project. | 我和他因威尔希尔项目而结识 |
[08:54] | He’s a contractor. | 他是个承建商 |
[08:55] | Went to USC. He’s decent. | 南加州大学毕业 背景清白 |
[08:59] | Barely drinks. | 很少喝酒 |
[09:02] | Doesn’t smoke, no drugs. | 不抽烟 不嗑药 |
[09:05] | And I am hoping | 我希望 |
[09:07] | that’s he’s not a stranger for long. | 他很快能成为家里人 |
[09:12] | We agreed that this family would change shape, | 我们同意这个家会改变相处方式 |
[09:15] | and that we would work together | 我们会一起努力 |
[09:18] | to mold it into something that works for all of us. | 构建一个大家都满意的生活方式 |
[09:23] | I’m trying to move forward, Athena. | 我在努力向前看 阿西娜 |
[09:26] | Move with me. | 你也向前看吧 |
[09:28] | Then stop moving so fast. | 那你别走得太快了 |
[09:47] | Okay, so I came in early to turn in my keys | 我很早进门 来还钥匙 |
[09:50] | and-and pick up my paycheck. | 还有拿薪水 |
[09:51] | He actually fired me yesterday. It’s a whole story. | 他昨天炒了我 发生了一些事 |
[09:54] | Anyway, I smelled something burning. | 总之 我闻到烧焦味了 |
[10:04] | We all kept trying to tell him to get it fixed. | 我们一直让他修好这玩意儿 |
[10:09] | My God. I didn’t think to do that. | 天呐 我没想到要那么做 |
[10:11] | How long has he been in there? | 他在里面待了多久了 |
[10:12] | I don’t know. He’s the owner, | 不知道 他是老板 |
[10:13] | so sometimes he comes in before we even open, | 他有时会在营业前过来 |
[10:15] | so two hours, maybe three? | 所以应该有两三个小时了吧 |
[10:18] | What do you think, Chim? Is he dead? | 你怎么看 老奇 他死了吗 |
[10:20] | Worse. I think he’s alive. | 情况更糟 还活着 |
[10:21] | Why the hell didn’t he just get out? | 他怎么不出来啊 |
[10:23] | – Might have had a stroke. – He’s 32. | -他也许中风了 -他才32岁 |
[10:25] | – What was he on? We need to know. – I don’t know. | -他吃什么药了吗 我们得了解一下 -不知道 |
[10:28] | 32, may have had a stoke; drugs could be an underlying cause. | 32岁 可能中风了 那也许就是由药物引起了 |
[10:31] | – What was he on? – Everything, okay? | -他吃什么药 -什么都吃 |
[10:33] | – He was stacking. – Steroids? | -为了练肌肉吃各种药 -类固醇吗 |
[10:37] | He’s in V-tach! | 他出现室性心动过速了 |
[10:39] | Starting compressions. | 开始胸部按压 |
[10:49] | No. He’s gone. | 不行了 他死了 |
[10:51] | – My God. – Easy. | -天呐 -冷静 |
[10:52] | It’s just too freaky. I mean, after what happened with Mindy. | 就是太瘆人了 明迪一事之后 发生这种事 |
[10:55] | I told him. I said, “Barry, what goes around comes around.” | 我跟他说了 “巴里 天道有轮回 苍天饶过谁” |
[10:59] | Who’s Mindy? | 明迪是谁 |
[11:11] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[11:12] | You can’t leave Mindy in there. | 你不能把明迪丢在车里 |
[11:13] | No, I won’t be long. I’m just doing chest. | 我很快回来 我只是去练练胸 |
[11:15] | – She’s fine. I cracked the window. – Barry, it’s not enough. | -它没事 我开了窗 -巴里 这样还不行 |
[11:18] | Why did you even bring her? Why didn’t you just leave her home? | 你带狗来干什么 怎么不留在家里 |
[11:20] | ‘Cause you know how hyper she gets. | 你知道它精力多旺盛 |
[11:21] | She barks all day. The neighbors have complained. | 一天到晚叫个不停 邻居都投诉了 |
[11:23] | – I’m not supposed to have a dog. – Barry, she is gonna bake. | -我本不该养狗 -巴里 小狗会热死的 |
[11:26] | It’s 70 degrees out. | 今天才21度 |
[11:27] | PETA says on a 70 degree day, | 善待动物组织表示室外温度21度 |
[11:29] | temperatures inside a parked car can reach a hundred. | 停车场中车内的温度会达到37度 |
[11:31] | Carrie, she’s fine. | 凯莉 它没事 |
[11:33] | – She’s got water. – Barry, dogs can die from heatstroke. | -它有水 -巴里 狗狗中暑会死的 |
[11:34] | And she’s not your dog. You’re supposed to be behind the desk. | 她不是你的狗 你赶紧去上班吧 |
[11:56] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[11:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:00] | The tanning bed’s fritzing again. | 日光浴床又短路了 |
[12:02] | The timer’s stuck. | 定时器坏了 |
[12:03] | No. I told you there’s nothing wrong with it. | 不 我说了 没有问题 |
[12:05] | You just got to jiggle it. | 你摇动一下就行了 |
[12:17] | No, no, no. What the hell did you do?! | 不不不 你搞什么啊 |
[12:21] | I saved your dog. | 我救了你的狗 |
[12:23] | Here. You’re welcome. | 给你 不客气 |
[12:27] | You know what? | 行了 |
[12:28] | You come pick up your final paycheck tomorrow morning. | 你明早来拿最后的薪水吧 |
[12:30] | You’re fired! | 你被炒了 |
[12:36] | – Yep. Karma’s a bi… – Please, don’t. | -天道好轮回… -别说了 |
[12:43] | This is Bobby. | 我是巴比 |
[12:53] | I-I don’t understand why you can’t just tell… | 为什么不能直接告诉… |
[12:56] | – Okay, thanks. – What’s up, Cap? | -好 谢谢 -怎么了 老大 |
[13:00] | That was Cedars. | 刚才是医院 |
[13:01] | Is someone sick? | 有人病了吗 |
[13:02] | The blood I donated– | 我捐的血… |
[13:03] | they sent it to a lab and had it tested, so… | 他们送去实验室检验了 所以… |
[13:05] | Well, it’s the first time you donated; | 你是第一次献血 |
[13:06] | they have to do that before they release it to the blood supply. | 他们送进血库之前 要检验一下 |
[13:09] | They found something in it. | 他们说血液里面有什么 |
[13:11] | What do you mean, “Found something”? | 什么叫”血液里面有什么” |
[13:13] | They wouldn’t tell me over the phone. | 他们不肯在电话中告诉我 |
[13:14] | They said they’d rather do it in person. | 他们说最好和我亲自说 |
[13:27] | I got to show you something, Father. | 我得给你看点东西 神父 |
[13:29] | I haven’t shared this with anyone else. | 我从没给别人看过 |
[13:33] | Your prayer book? | 你的祈祷书吗 |
[13:35] | I guess it is my prayer book in a way. | 算是我的祈祷书吧 |
[13:39] | A list of names. | 一张名单 |
[13:41] | 62, so far. | 目前有62个 |
[13:44] | 62 of 148. | 148中的62个 |
[13:47] | One hundred and forty-eight. | 148个 |
[13:48] | The number of people who died because of me. | 那场火灾中 因我而死的人数 |
[13:50] | These 62 names, these are people whose lives you’ve saved. | 这62个名字 这些是你救下来的人 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:59] | This job, it’s the only way I know how to balance the ledger. | 我只有靠这份工作来赎罪 |
[14:03] | Not that I can ever really do that. | 虽然人死不能复生 |
[14:07] | But 148 lives, I owe at least that much. | 但148条人命 我至少要救下这么多人 |
[14:13] | And then I can go. | 然后我才能离去 |
[14:20] | Bobby, you’re aware of the Church’s position on suicide. | 巴比 你知道教堂对自杀的态度吧 |
[14:22] | You’re against it. | 你们反对自杀 |
[14:23] | It would cost you your eternal soul. | 那样会让你的灵魂万劫不复 |
[14:25] | Do you believe in karma? | 你相信因果报应吗 |
[14:27] | I believe in God’s justice. | 我相信上帝的公义 |
[14:29] | How about His sense of humor? | 那祂的幽默呢 |
[14:32] | There’s something in my blood. | 我的血液里有什么 |
[14:36] | Something unusual. | 异常之物 |
[14:36] | The doctor wouldn’t tell me over the phone. | 医生不肯在电话里告诉我 |
[14:39] | He wants to break it to me in person. | 他想和我当面说 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:43] | So I guess the irony is, | 所以讽刺的是 |
[14:45] | I may not live long enough to make it to 148, | 我可能活不了多久 救不下148条人命了 |
[14:48] | and that scares the hell out of me. | 这让我很害怕 |
[14:50] | Because that is your penance. | 因为这是你赎罪的方式 |
[14:52] | And I don’t know if my soul will ever be able to rest in peace | 如果我没还完债 就撒手人寰 |
[14:55] | if it goes unpaid. | 我会死不瞑目 |
[16:20] | 我的髋部摔坏了 | |
[16:33] | I hope nothing was breakable in your package. | 希望你的包裹里没有易碎的东西 |
[16:35] | I don’t know. I’m sure it’s fine. | 不知道 应该没事 |
[16:36] | Not that you couldn’t return it, but the hassle, you know. | 你也可以退货 但手续繁琐 你懂的 |
[16:38] | Just get me to the hospital. Why aren’t we leaving? | 赶紧送我去医院吧 怎么还不走 |
[16:40] | We’re just not sure if you have a spinal cord injury, | 我们得检查一下你有没有伤到脊髓 |
[16:42] | and so we’re trying to stabilize you. | 所以要先将你固定好 |
[16:44] | I told you, I can feel my legs. | 我说了 我的腿有知觉 |
[16:46] | I can feel it too much. It hurts! | 很强烈的感觉 疼死了 |
[16:50] | Who called the cops? | 谁报警了 |
[16:51] | The cops don’t need to be here. I’m fine. | 不用找警察 我没事 |
[16:53] | I-I don’t want to go to the hospital. | 我不想去医院了 |
[16:54] | You guys find I.D. on her? | 你们找到她的身份证了吗 |
[16:59] | This must have fallen out of her pocket. Who called you? | 这应该是从她口袋里掉出来的 谁把你叫来了 |
[17:01] | One of the neighbors. | 一位邻居 |
[17:03] | You the Porch Pirate? | 你是大盗吗 |
[17:05] | The hell? | 啥 |
[17:06] | Are you trying to suggest that I’m… | 你是想说我是… |
[17:09] | There are days when I’d actually enjoy | 通常 有些时候 |
[17:11] | whatever tall tale you’re on the cusp of spitting my way. | 我会乐意看你怎么表演 怎么编瞎话 |
[17:14] | Where I’d be entertained letting you think | 我还会配合你的演出 |
[17:15] | that you’re smarter than me, even if only for a minute. | 让你以为你成功骗过警察了 |
[17:18] | But today is nowhere close to being one of them. | 但今天我可没这个好心情 |
[17:21] | I’m the victim here. | 我才是受害者 |
[17:23] | I have to get to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[17:24] | You’ll get there. | 会送你过去 |
[17:26] | – They’ll fix your busted hip. – Femur, actually. | -他们会治好你摔坏的髋关节 -其实是大腿骨 |
[17:28] | And then you’ll be charged with grand theft. | 然后警方会以重大盗窃罪起诉你 |
[17:30] | – What? – Trespassing, too. | -什么 -还有非法闯入罪 |
[17:34] | Your car is still running. | 你的车还没熄火 |
[17:36] | Your driver’s license says you live in Van Nuys. | 你驾照上写着 你住在范纽斯 |
[17:39] | Now, I know you’re in agony. | 我知道你很疼 |
[17:41] | You want them to fix that femur in a timely fashion? | 你想让他们及时治好你的大腿骨 |
[17:44] | You cut the crap and confirm what I already know. | 就赶紧给我老实交代 |
[17:49] | I don’t keep anything. | 我不会把东西留下来 |
[17:51] | I just like taking ’em. | 我就是喜欢拿走 |
[17:54] | I’m supposed to go to a rehab in Arizona, | 我本该在亚利桑那州 去戒瘾中心 |
[17:56] | but they won’t take my insurance. | 但他们不接受我的保单 |
[18:03] | Let me guess, if that bee in your bonnet had a name, | 我来猜下 你的烦心事 |
[18:06] | it’d be Michael. | 跟迈克尔有关 |
[18:11] | The guy he’s seeing, he wants to start bringing him around, | 他想把交往的那个男人带回家 |
[18:14] | to get to know the kids, and I guess me. | 让他见见孩子们 还有我 |
[18:17] | Well, maybe that might be worth giving him a chance. | 也许该给他一个机会 |
[18:20] | – Hell no. – It might take away a little of the pressure. | -绝对不行 -也许能减轻一点压力 |
[18:24] | Athena, look, I’m just saying this. | 阿西娜 我就是说 |
[18:25] | Maybe this guy is not all bad. | 也许这个男人没那么糟 |
[18:28] | Michael has a okay track record picking ’em. | 迈克尔挑对象的眼光一直不错 |
[18:30] | I wouldn’t care if he’s dating the Dalai Lama. | 他和达赖喇嘛交往 我都不管 |
[18:33] | I know. | 我懂 |
[18:35] | Michael being with somebody else is a hard thing. | 迈克尔跟别人交往 让你难受 |
[18:37] | What’s hard is that somehow we done decided | 让我难受的是 我们就这么决定了 |
[18:40] | that’s what’s best for the kids is that we stay together | 对孩子来说最好的方式 就是待在一起 |
[18:43] | and try to play happy, modern family. | 扮演一个开心和睦的摩登家庭 |
[18:45] | All that means to me is that Michael gets to keep | 这表示迈克尔要继续留在家里 |
[18:47] | having the cake of living in my house and eating it, too, | 出现在我的生活里 给我添堵 |
[18:50] | coming and going as he pleases. | 而且想来就来 想走就走 |
[18:51] | As far as I can see, the only one doing any heavy emotional lifting here is me. | 我觉得 就只有我顶着巨大的压力 |
[18:56] | I’m the one who has to keep pushing my feelings to the side every day. | 只有我一个人每天忍气吞声 |
[19:01] | You got bigger problems than Glenn, Athena. | 你还有比格伦这事更棘手的问题 阿西娜 |
[19:05] | Kids love their daddies, | 孩子们喜欢爸爸 |
[19:07] | but they follow their mother’s lead. | 但他们会听妈妈的话 |
[19:10] | No matter how good Michael is with those kids, | 不管迈克尔和孩子们关系多好 |
[19:12] | if you hate him… they’re gonna hate their daddy. | 如果你恨他 他们也会恨父亲 |
[19:16] | I know, relationship problems is going around, trust me. | 而他们会在自己的亲密关系中循环这一模式 |
[19:21] | You don’t even want to know. | 你都不会想知道 |
[19:22] | Guys, you think we can hit the road, please? | 两位 我们可以走了吗 |
[19:24] | She’s second-guessing everything I’m doing in here. | 她一直在质疑我的治疗手段 |
[19:26] | It’s kind of hurting my feelings. | 我有点玻璃心啊 |
[19:30] | I’ll call you later. | 我稍后再联系你 |
[19:31] | All right. | 好 |
[19:37] | You don’t have to be here with me, you know. | 你不用跟我一起来 |
[19:40] | Yeah, well, this is all only happening | 但是这件事 |
[19:42] | because I’m the one who made you get your blood drawn. | 皆因我让你去献血而起 |
[19:44] | I feel obligated. | 我感觉有义务 |
[19:45] | Listen, I’m here for you, | 听着 我在你身边 |
[19:47] | no matter what that doctor has to say, right? | 不管医生跟你说什么 懂吗 |
[19:53] | – Mr. Nash. – Yeah. | -纳什先生 -对 |
[19:54] | Thank you for coming in so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快过来 |
[19:56] | There are some findings in your blood work that are time sensitive. | 你血液中检验出了一种物质 需要尽快通知你 |
[20:01] | He’s good. | 当着他面没事 |
[20:02] | You can speak freely and directly. | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[20:03] | No need to sugarcoat. | 不用委婉 |
[20:05] | Please. | 坐吧 |
[20:14] | Have you ever heard of rhesus disease? | 你听过溶血性疾病吗 |
[20:17] | No. How bad is it? | 没有 有多严重 |
[20:19] | It’s terrible. Fatal in most cases. | 非常严重 一般会致命 |
[20:23] | But you don’t have it. | 但你没患病 |
[20:25] | It only effects pregnant women and their fetuses. | 这只会影响孕期妇女及其婴儿 |
[20:29] | I’m-I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[20:31] | There are some 4,000 cases of rhesus in newborns each year. | 每年患上溶血性疾病的新生儿有四千例 |
[20:36] | You are almost an identical match to a man in Australia named James Harrison. | 你和一个叫吉姆斯·哈里森的澳大利亚男 血样几乎完全相同 |
[20:41] | For decades, his donated blood saved the lives of more than two million children. | 几十年来 他捐献的血液拯救了两百多万的孩子 |
[20:46] | They call him the man with the golden arm. | 他们管他叫”金臂人” |
[20:49] | Now, it seems you have one, too. | 现在看来 你也有这种”天赋” |
[20:52] | If you would fill this out. | 前提是你填完这张表格 |
[20:56] | We would love to get you | 我们会尽快 |
[20:56] | into our rare donor’s program as soon as possible. | 将你加入稀有血库中 |
[20:59] | We could set up regular donations. | 让你定期来献血 |
[21:02] | There are babies at this very moment who need you. | 此时此刻 有很多小宝宝就靠你活命了 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:16] | Well, dude, I guess you’re gonna have to get over your fear of needles, huh? | 看来你要克服晕针这一点了 |
[21:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[21:29] | We can’t see the tigers, Uncle Sean. | 我们看不见老虎 肖恩叔叔 |
[21:31] | They’re hiding behind the tree. | 老虎躲在树后 |
[21:33] | All right, all right, all right. Hang on. | 好好 等下 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:42] | – There we go. – Direct hit. | -可以了 -正中啊 |
[21:46] | Hang on. I’ll get him moving. | 等下 我让老虎动一下 |
[21:56] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[21:58] | Did-did you just throw something? | 你刚才扔了什么吗 |
[21:59] | – You’re not supposed to taunt the animals. – We’re not. | -你们不能戏耍动物 -我们没有 |
[22:01] | My-my nephew’s just trying to get a picture, that’s all. | 我侄子就是想拍张照片而已 |
[22:03] | All right. Did you get it? | 你拍好了吗 |
[22:05] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s the one I want. | 拍好了 想要的效果达到了 |
[22:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:08] | I got to take a leak. Let’s go. Go. | 我得上个厕所 我们走 |
[22:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:30] | What happened?! | 怎么了 |
[22:33] | Boys?! | 孩子们 |
[22:59] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[23:10] | He’s… he’s just staring at me. | 它就盯着我 |
[23:12] | He won’t take his eyes off me. It’s-it’s like he’s… | 死死盯着我 就像是… |
[23:14] | It’s like he’s studying me. Th-This isn’t good. | 就像是在分析我 这可不妙 |
[23:16] | Zoo security’s been alerted. | 动物园的保安接到通知了 |
[23:18] | They’re on their way to you now. | 他们马上就赶过去了 |
[23:19] | Now’s not gonna be soon enough, okay? | 时间不够啊 |
[23:21] | I’ve been on safari. I know how fast these things can move. | 我参加过狩猎旅行 我知道老虎跑起来有多快 |
[23:23] | Sean, I’m being told your best course is to remain very still. | 肖恩 据我所知 你最好原地不动 |
[23:35] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[23:38] | Sean? Sean, tell me what’s happening. | 肖恩 你怎么了 |
[23:42] | God! | 天呐 |
[23:42] | I made it! I’m in the, the-the flamingo thing. | 我逃脱了 我在火烈鸟这边 |
[23:45] | Tell the zoo security I’m in the flamingo thing, all right? | 告诉动物园保安 我在火烈鸟这边 |
[23:53] | Crap. | 坏了 |
[23:55] | – Where’s the tiger now? – East side of the park. | -老虎此刻在哪儿 -公园东边 |
[23:56] | Nowhere near where we’re going. | 离我们很远 |
[23:58] | He’s got a visitor pinned. | 老虎把一个游客困住了 |
[23:59] | Shoot team’s en route now. | 射击队已经赶去了 |
[24:01] | You’re gonna shoot him? That’s just not right. | 要射击老虎吗 这样不好 |
[24:03] | Protocol is to tranquilize first, if at all possible. | 按规矩是尽可能使用镇定剂 |
[24:06] | How did the tiger escape in the first place? | 老虎是怎么逃出来的 |
[24:07] | Apparently, he was able to jump to the top of the wall | 显然 这只老虎能跳上墙顶 |
[24:10] | and gain enough leverage to pull himself out. | 然后借此越过围栏 |
[24:12] | Tiger’s trainer tried to wrangle him after he got loose. | 驯养员在老虎逃出来后 想训导它 |
[24:15] | This ain’t pretty. | 结果很惨烈 |
[24:18] | It’s, it’s called degloving. | 这叫”脱套伤” |
[24:20] | The-the cat actually peels the skin back with his claws. | 老虎爪挠掉了一层皮 |
[24:24] | Hen, saline. | 亨 盐水 |
[24:25] | Sir, we have to disinfect this wound. | 先生 我们得给伤口消毒 |
[24:27] | How come it didn’t just kill you? | 它怎么没直接杀了你 |
[24:29] | I’ve known Kobe since he was a cub. | 科比从小就认识我了 |
[24:31] | He didn’t want to hurt me. He was just… | 它不想伤害我 它就是… |
[24:33] | He was just confused. | 它就是一时心乱了 |
[24:36] | Okay, if we’re real careful, we can preserve the skin. | 如果我们小心处理 能够保住皮肤 |
[24:38] | A little plastic surgery, you’re gonna be good as new. | 经过矫形手术 不会留下疤痕 |
[24:41] | All units responding to Barnsdale Zoo. | 各单位请前去斯戴尔动物园 |
[24:43] | I have an adult male in distress, east side of the park. | 一位男性被困在公园东边 |
[24:46] | He identified himself as Sean Coopertino, | 他叫肖恩·库珀提诺 |
[24:48] | 47, of Riverside. | 47岁 河滨市人 |
[24:50] | Says he’s hiding near the giraffe enclosure. | 他说他躲在长颈鹿围场附近 |
[24:53] | Show 727-L-30 responding. | 727L30接警 |
[24:55] | Can’t be the same guy, can it? | 应该不会是同一个人吧 |
[24:57] | That’ll just be too weird. | 那就太诡异了 |
[24:58] | Same guy as what? | 什么同一个人 |
[24:59] | Sean Coopertino. The dentist from Riverside. | 肖恩·库珀提诺 河滨市那个牙医 |
[25:05] | Dr. Coopertino, how much did you pay the illegal poachers? | 库珀提诺医生 你给非法偷猎者付了多少钱 |
[25:08] | You knew the area was a protected reserve. | 你早知道那片区域是自然保护区 |
[25:10] | Were you aware that Ellie was being tracked | 你之前知道牛津大学 |
[25:11] | and studied by the University of Oxford? | 一直跟踪研究艾丽吗 |
[25:12] | I had no idea it was a protected reserve. | 我之前不知道那是自然保护区 |
[25:14] | It was a legal hunting trip. Now leave me alone. | 那是一场合法狩猎 别再来烦我了 |
[25:16] | Dr. Coopertino. | 库珀提诺医生 |
[25:25] | Cancel all my appointments. | 取消所有预约 |
[25:29] | Get my lawyer on the phone. | 联系我的律师 |
[25:57] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[25:59] | Sean, are you still with me? | 肖恩 你还在吗 |
[26:02] | God. Sean. | 天呐 肖恩 |
[26:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. | 在 我还在 |
[26:06] | Stay where you are. Security has your GPS location. | 待在原地 保安队有你的定位 |
[26:08] | – They’re on their way to you now. – Yeah, okay. | -他们正赶过去了 -好 |
[26:10] | I, I don’t see it anymore. | 我看不见那只老虎了 |
[26:12] | I-I think I outsmarted it. | 我应该智胜过它了 |
[26:21] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[26:23] | Sean, are you there? | 肖恩 你还在吗 |
[26:42] | I got the tiger. | 我看到老虎了 |
[26:53] | I don’t see him. Do you? | 看不见人 你呢 |
[26:56] | I think I see him hiding back there. | 应该是躲在后面 |
[27:01] | I’m not so sure he’s hiding. | 他不是躲起来了 |
[27:05] | Tranq him. | 射镇定剂 |
[27:13] | – Is he down? – Yeah, he’s down. | -晕过去了吗 -嗯 倒下了 |
[27:28] | That’s a beautiful animal. | 多么漂亮的动物啊 |
[27:29] | Chances are he’s gonna have to be put down after this. | 经过此事 肯定会被安乐死 |
[27:32] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[27:35] | Guess who he had for lunch. | 猜猜它吃了谁 |
[27:38] | That’s that idiot that killed Ellie the Lion. | 就是那个杀了艾丽的白痴 |
[27:41] | Dentist from Riverside? | 河滨市的那个牙医吗 |
[27:44] | I think public sentiment is gonna be with the kitty. | 我觉得公众舆论会站在老虎这一边 |
[27:47] | You know what karma is. | 天道有轮回 |
[27:49] | – A bitch. – No. | -恶有恶报 -不是 |
[27:51] | She’s a wild animal, and she won’t be caged. | 不是不报 时候未到 |
[28:04] | It’s too quiet up in here. | 这里好安静 |
[28:05] | What are you two up to? | 你们俩干什么呢 |
[28:07] | Your dad’s waiting on you downstairs with the Pictionary. | 老爸在楼下等你们玩画图猜词 |
[28:10] | Are you on your way out to work? | 你要出去工作吗 |
[28:12] | Yeah, in a little while. | 对 要出去一下 |
[28:16] | Are you guys having a hard time being with your dad? | 你们和老爸在一起不开心吗 |
[28:20] | No. That’s your problem. | 没有 那是你的问题 |
[28:25] | You know, what’s going on with your dad and me is complicated. | 我和你们父亲的事很复杂 |
[28:33] | What he’s doing is… | 他做出的选择… |
[28:37] | is brave, | 很勇敢 |
[28:38] | and all of us need to support him. | 我们都要支持他 |
[28:43] | Your dad and I | 我和你们父亲 |
[28:44] | are trying to keep this family together. | 一直在努力维持这个家 |
[28:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:50] | How is all of us being here, | 我们共处一室 |
[28:51] | living with you and Dad mad at each other, | 忍受你和爸彼此恶言相向 |
[28:53] | helping our family? | 怎么能维持这个家 |
[28:55] | Dad being gay was hard at first, but we love Dad. | 爸出柜起初是很难接受 但我们爱他 |
[28:59] | That’s not the problem. | 问题不在这里 |
[29:01] | So what is? | 那问题出在哪儿 |
[29:03] | Making us fake it every day. | 让我们每天装作若无其事 |
[29:06] | And for what? | 为什么要这样 |
[29:07] | So you two can pretend that you didn’t mess up by marrying each other? | 这样你们俩就能骗过自己 结婚不是个错误吗 |
[29:14] | We prefer honesty. | 我们更希望能坦诚相待 |
[29:18] | Isn’t that what you always taught us? | 你不是一直教育我们要诚实吗 |
[29:24] | Bobby! | 巴比 |
[29:26] | So, that guy in Australia, you know, | 那个澳大利亚哥们 |
[29:27] | the one with the same blood makeup as you, | 和你血样相同的那个人 |
[29:30] | says here, in 1999, | 据说在1999年 |
[29:32] | he was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia | 因为救了这么多孩子 |
[29:34] | for saving those kids. | 他被授予了”澳洲杰出人士勋章” |
[29:37] | And what would be our equivalent? | 换做美国 该是什么 |
[29:39] | It’s got to be the Presidential Medal of Freedom, right? | 得是”总统自由勋章”了吧 |
[29:41] | We should, like, totally put you up for one of those, you know? | 我们该推选你接受勋章 |
[29:43] | I mean, like, at some point. | 你也做出了杰出贡献啊 |
[29:44] | I gave some blood, Chim. | 我就是献了点血 老奇 |
[29:45] | It doesn’t merit a medal. All right? | 不配获得勋章 |
[29:47] | – Let’s just drop it. – Drop it? | -别说了 -别说了 |
[29:50] | It’s the Presidential Medal of… | 那可是”总统自由勋章”啊… |
[29:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | You want to tell me what’s chafing you? | 你有什么烦心事 |
[30:02] | Look, I get it. You don’t like needles. | 我知道你不喜欢针头 |
[30:05] | But you’re a lifesaver; that’s what you do. | 但你是救生员 救人是你的职责 |
[30:07] | You’re a hero, man. | 你是个英雄 |
[30:08] | And somebody just told you | 有人刚告诉你 |
[30:09] | you have the opportunity to save thousands, maybe millions of kids. | 你有机会拯救成千上万的孩子们 |
[30:12] | They’re the wrong kids! | 我想救的不是他们 |
[30:15] | I want my kids! | 我想救我的孩子们 |
[30:18] | Yeah, I’m some lifesaver, aren’t I? | 救不了自己的孩子 算什么救生员 |
[30:21] | That’s what I was put on this Earth to do, | 救人是我的职责 |
[30:22] | but I couldn’t save my family. | 但我却救不了我的家人 |
[30:25] | Couldn’t protect them from me. | 不能让他们免遭我的伤害 |
[30:27] | A hundred and forty-eight. | 148人 |
[30:30] | That’s the number of lives that I owe | 因为我犯下的错 |
[30:31] | for the mistakes that I made. | 这些人因我而丧生 |
[30:34] | And once I pay that debt, I get to be with them again. | 等我还清这些账 我就能和家人团聚了 |
[30:38] | And I was halfway there, Chim. I was halfway there. | 我之前就快达成了 老奇 就快了 |
[30:40] | I was going to see my kids again. That was the deal. | 我就快和我的孩子们团聚了 这是约定 |
[30:42] | Deal with who, Bobby? | 和谁的约定 巴比 |
[30:44] | The deal I made with God. | 我和上帝的约定 |
[30:50] | I don’t think it’s God you made a deal with, Cap… | 这可不是你和上帝的约定 老大… |
[30:53] | And I got that phone call about my blood test, | 接到那通血检的电话时 |
[30:56] | and I thought, | 我就想 |
[30:56] | “Here we go. Here it is. Here’s my punishment: cancer.” | “看吧 报应来了 癌症” |
[31:00] | And for all the prayers I sent up there, | 我祈祷了那么多次 |
[31:03] | so I could live long enough… | 希望我能多活几年… |
[31:07] | You’re not talking about killing yourself, are you? | 你不是想自杀吧 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:14] | I want out. | 我不想活了 |
[31:16] | I want to see my kids again. | 我想和我的孩子们团聚 |
[31:20] | And I want this pain to end, but it’s not gonna end. | 我希望不再痛苦 但折磨不会停止 |
[31:23] | It’s never gonna end. | 痛苦会一直持续 |
[31:25] | ‘Cause God’s not punishing me by killing me. | 因为上帝不会用死亡来惩罚我 |
[31:29] | He’s punishing me by forcing me to stay alive. | 他惩罚我的方式是让我活下去 |
[31:36] | Wait, wait, Bobby. Bobby. | 等等 巴比 巴比 |
[31:50] | Something wrong with that cola? | 那罐可乐坏了吗 |
[31:53] | Nah. | 不是 |
[31:54] | I keep a cooler in the truck | 我常备一罐饮料放车上 |
[31:55] | for washing blood away from the scenes once we’re done with them. | 等出完任务 用来清洗现场遗留的血迹 |
[31:58] | Cola is the only thing that really works. | 只有可乐能清洗掉血迹 |
[32:01] | It’s not in the job description, | 不是强制要求的 |
[32:02] | but I feel like it’s the right thing to do. | 但我感觉就该这么做 |
[32:07] | Victim was D.O.A., by the way. | 受害者当场死亡了 |
[32:09] | Victim and suspect. | 受害者还是嫌犯啊 |
[32:12] | Guy robs the joint, | 这人抢劫了商店 |
[32:13] | and then gets hit by a dump truck a few feet from the store. | 然后在离商店几米远的地方被垃圾车撞了 |
[32:18] | What was that thing you wanted to talk to me about? | 你之前想跟我谈什么 |
[32:24] | Athena… | 阿西娜… |
[32:26] | I messed up big-time. | 我闯大祸了 |
[32:28] | Work or personal? | 工作还是私生活 |
[32:30] | Personal. | 私生活 |
[32:31] | Money or sex? | 钱还是性 |
[32:36] | Sex. | 性 |
[32:45] | I slept with Eva. | 我和伊娃睡了 |
[32:47] | The hell? | 不是吧 |
[32:49] | I thought your ex was still in prison. | 你前妻不是还在监狱吗 |
[32:51] | Paroled, a few weeks ago. | 几周前假释出狱了 |
[32:54] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[32:56] | It was, it was the night of that full moon. | 是满月之夜发生的事 |
[32:58] | I haven’t been able to look Karen in the eye since then. | 从那天起 我就不敢直视凯伦的眼睛了 |
[33:01] | – Well, you got to tell her. – Why? | -你得告诉她 -为什么 |
[33:03] | I’m never gonna do it again. It was a mistake. | 我不会再犯了 那晚只是个失误 |
[33:05] | If anything, it just reminded me that I want to be with my wife. | 这件事只是点醒了我对妻子的爱 |
[33:10] | I told you, I don’t want to screw this relationship up. | 我说过 我不想搞砸这次婚姻 |
[33:13] | Your relationship is screwed up already. | 你的婚姻已经出问题了 |
[33:16] | You don’t cheat on a healthy relationship. | 良好的婚姻是不会出轨的 |
[33:18] | What you did is just evidence of how bad it is. | 你犯下的错恰好印证了你们的脆弱关系 |
[33:22] | Now, your telling Karen is your chance at fixing it. | 你向凯伦坦白 还能补救 |
[33:26] | It’s only when secrets are revealed | 只有公开秘密后 |
[33:27] | that we know how good or bad a marriage is. | 才能验证婚姻是坚固还是脆弱 |
[33:31] | Now, trust me… | 信我吧… |
[33:33] | I know. | 我深有体会 |
[33:36] | Sometimes you got to… | 有时候你得… |
[33:39] | wreck it in order to save it. | 破而后立 |
[33:44] | There’s a lot of love between the two of you. | 你们俩之间的感情很深 |
[33:47] | Thanks, Athena. | 谢谢你 阿西娜 |
[33:52] | And let me know how it goes. | 到时告诉我结果吧 |
[33:54] | Thanks for the cola. | 谢谢你的可乐 |
[34:32] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[34:37] | Baby. What time is it? | 亲爱的 几点了 |
[34:39] | Half past 11:00. | 十一点半 |
[34:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:48] | This is the hardest thing I’ve… I’ve ever done, | 这是我做过最艰难的决定 |
[34:52] | but I need to… | 但我必须… |
[34:54] | do it now while I still love you. | 趁我还爱你 放你走 |
[35:10] | Okay. What is this? | 好吧 这是什么 |
[35:12] | The name and number of my divorce attorney. | 我离婚律师的姓名和电话 |
[35:15] | – No, Athena. No. – Whoever you get should call him. | -不 阿西娜 别这样 -你也该打给你的律师 |
[35:19] | – Athena. – I love you. | -阿西娜 -我爱你 |
[35:27] | You’re my man, | 你是我的男人 |
[35:30] | the father of my children, my best friend. | 我孩子们的父亲 我最好的朋友 |
[35:34] | This family… is changing. | 这个家变样了 |
[35:38] | It is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[35:40] | But us staying together like this, living in this house, | 但我们继续若无其事地住在一起 |
[35:44] | holding on to some picture of what was… | 沉浸在过去美好的假象中… |
[35:50] | it’s making me hate you. | 这让我对你心生恨意 |
[35:52] | If we don’t really move on, | 如果我们不能真正放下过去 |
[35:54] | that hate is gonna be the only thing I feel when I think about you. | 每当我想起你时 就只有恨意 |
[35:59] | Well, what about the kids? | 那孩子们呢 |
[36:01] | I spoke to them. | 我跟他们聊过了 |
[36:02] | This is what they want and need. | 他们希望也需要我们这样做 |
[36:14] | I’m sorry, Athena. | 对不起 阿西娜 |
[36:18] | I’m so sorry for hurting you. | 很抱歉伤了你的心 |
[36:21] | I am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:34] | I will never regret marrying you. | 我不会后悔嫁给你 |
[36:38] | I would do it all over again, everything. | 要是能重来 我还是会做这样做 |
[36:42] | And to have those children and you as a friend, | 跟你生儿育女 与你相知相交 |
[36:46] | I would suffer all of it a million times. | 重复多少遍 我都愿意 |
[37:46] | You’re late. | 你晚归了 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry. I was, I was… | 抱歉 我… 我… |
[37:50] | just driving around. | 刚才开车兜风呢 |
[37:55] | I needed to, to get my mind right. | 我得把思路缕清楚 |
[37:59] | About Eva? | 缕清伊娃的事吗 |
[38:08] | She’s suing for custody. | 她想要回抚养权 |
[38:11] | That’s impossible. Our-our lawyers said that… | 不可能 我们的律师说… |
[38:13] | According to her, | 据她所说 |
[38:16] | we have an unstable home that’s unsuitable to raise a child. | 我们家庭生活不和谐 不适合抚养孩子 |
[38:21] | And she’s saying the proof of this unstable home | 她还说 不和谐的体现 |
[38:26] | is that you slept with her. | 就是你和她睡了 |
[38:41] | Listen, baby, I-I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[38:43] | Let me just, let me, let me just, let me explain. | 你听我解释 |
[38:44] | I’m gonna go pack some things. | 我去收拾行李 |
[38:45] | – I’m taking Denny to my parents’. – Let me just ex… | -我要带丹尼去我父母那里住 -你听我解释… |
[38:48] | You put our family at risk. | 你让好好的一个家面临分离 |
[38:52] | I don’t know what it is that you went there looking for, | 我不知道你想在她那里寻求什么 |
[38:55] | but I hope you got it. | 但我希望你得偿所愿了 |
[38:58] | And I hope it was worth it. | 希望是值得的 |
[39:11] | No, I didn’t order this. | 我没点这个 |
[39:12] | From the gentleman. | 那位先生送你的 |
[39:29] | I’m Aaron. | 我叫艾伦 |
[39:32] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[39:33] | I hope you don’t mind me sending that over. | 希望你别介意我给你买酒 |
[39:35] | Well, no. I just… | 不会 我只是… |
[39:37] | I just didn’t realize that people still did this. | 我只是没想到大家现在还用这个套路 |
[39:40] | Sending drinks over to break the ice? | 通过买酒搭讪 |
[39:42] | I’m pretty sure they haven’t stopped doing that. | 这套路肯定没过时 |
[39:45] | So how long have you been out of all of this? | 你多久没出来约会了 |
[39:50] | It’s-it’s been a while. | 有段时间了 |
[39:52] | Recently separated. | 刚刚和我丈夫分居 |
[39:54] | – How recent? – Two days. | -多久了 -两天 |
[39:58] | We’ve been working our way towards it for a while now. | 我们一直在寻找合适的解决办法 |
[40:01] | I mean, no hard feelings. | 和平分手 |
[40:03] | He’s, he’s at home with our kids, | 他和孩子们在家里呢 |
[40:07] | so I-I decided to, you know, just get out the house. | 所以我就出来逛逛 |
[40:11] | Went to a movie… | 去看了个电影… |
[40:13] | and then I got thirsty. | 然后有点渴 |
[40:16] | I just didn’t feel like drinking alone. | 我就是不想自己喝闷酒 |
[40:18] | I highly doubt that you being alone | 我才不信 |
[40:20] | is anything you ever have a problem with. | 你会没有人陪呢 |
[40:24] | Well, aren’t you Mr. Smooth? | 你是姓”陈独秀”的”秀”吧 |
[40:25] | – How’d you know my last name? – Yeah, see? | -你怎么知道 -是吧 |
[40:27] | I would’ve guessed that was your middle name. | 我还想猜你中间名是这个呢 |
[40:28] | No, no. It’s, Chester. | 不不 是”切斯特” |
[40:31] | For real? | 真假的 |
[40:33] | Your parents hated you right away. | 你一定是充话费送的 |
[40:38] | What’s your full name? | 你的全名是什么 |
[40:41] | Aaron Chester Brooks. | 艾伦·切斯特·布鲁克斯 |
[40:44] | Date of birth? | 出生日期 |
[40:46] | April 18, 1980. | 1980年4月18日 |
[40:49] | What are you typing? | 你输入什么呢 |
[40:51] | Well, I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[40:54] | Sending it to one of my friends at the station, | 把你的信息发给我警局的朋友 |
[40:56] | run a check on you. | 做个背景调查 |
[40:58] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的啊 |
[41:01] | If we’re gonna spend the night talking and drinking, | 要是我们今晚要一起喝酒谈天 |
[41:03] | I want to know I’m not wasting my time with a bad egg. | 我得确认不是在和渣男浪费时间 |
[41:08] | We can toast to that. | 就冲这个 干杯 |
[41:15] | Chimney? | 奇米 |
[41:16] | What’s going on? You all right? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[41:19] | Come on. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 给你看样东西 |
[41:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:41] | Her name’s Asha. | 她叫阿莎 |
[41:43] | – She’s our first. – This is Steven. | -是我们的长女 -这位是史蒂文 |
[41:46] | I told him I was bringing you by, | 我跟他说要带你过来看看 |
[41:47] | – and he begged me to let him talk to you. – Bobby. | -他拜托我让你俩谈谈 -巴比 |
[41:50] | We never thought we would get to meet her. | 我们没想到能生下她 |
[41:53] | Instead, she’s starting out life healthy and disease-free. | 结果她却健康地降生了 |
[41:57] | That’s because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[41:59] | That’s your blood they rushed over here. | 她体内流着你的血 |
[42:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:07] | Take care. | 保重 |
[42:13] | Now you tell me that’s the wrong kid. | 你还觉得这不是你想救的孩子吗 |
[42:16] | Look, you’re gonna see your own kids again. | 你会和你的孩子们团聚 |
[42:20] | I do believe that. | 我坚信这一点 |
[42:22] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[42:23] | Asha and a thousand others just like her | 阿莎 还有数千个像她一样的孩子们 |
[42:27] | they’re your kids, too. | 都是你的孩子 |
[42:29] | That’s your blood in their veins. | 他们体内流着你的血 |
[42:31] | So you look at her, you look at her and those young parents, | 看着她 看着她的父母 |
[42:34] | and you tell me if that feels like a punishment. | 你还觉得活下去是对你的惩罚吗 |
[42:38] | No, Chim. It’s a blessing. | 不 老奇 是我之幸 |
[42:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[42:44] | I think you better either throw that book of yours away | 你要么把那个小本子扔掉 |
[42:47] | or get yourself a bigger one, | 要么再买个大点的本子 |
[42:48] | ’cause it seems to me like you’re here to stay. | 因为在我看来 你注定要活下去救更多人 |
[42:52] | Looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[42:54] | And just think, you’ll only have to give blood once. | 这么想吧 你只需献一次血 |
[42:58] | Every eight weeks. | 每八周一次 |
[43:00] | – For the rest of your life. – God. | -余生都要这样 -天呐 |
[43:03] | Could you explain to me again how God’s not punishing me? | 这还不算上帝对我的惩罚吗 |
[43:06] | – He’s just teasing you. – Yeah. | -祂逗你呢 -是啊 |
[43:11] | Considering who I work with, he must figure I can take a joke. | 想想我同事的德性 他肯定觉得我开得起玩笑 |