时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | People are resilient. | 人都有极强的韧劲 |
[00:24] | I think we’re designed that way. | 我们好像天生如此 |
[00:27] | It’s embedded in our DNA to forge ahead, soldier on. | 骨子里流淌着坚持与努力 |
[00:32] | It’s a whole lot easier to do with an army at your back. | 有一整支军队支持你时 很容易挺过去 |
[00:36] | Got to keep moving, brother. | 你得换地方了 兄弟 |
[00:38] | Can’t sleep here. Keep moving. | 这里不能睡觉 走吧 |
[00:39] | But sometimes it feels like we’re on our own. | 但有时候感觉我们是在孤军奋战 |
[00:45] | It might even feel like the world is conspiring against us at times. | 甚至会感觉全世界都不让我们好过 |
[00:50] | A test to see just how much we can take. | 一场考验我们忍耐力的试炼 |
[00:54] | How do you get out? | 怎么才能走出来 |
[00:56] | How do you break the cycle? | 怎么才能打破这种循环模式 |
[01:16] | No! | 不要 |
[01:18] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[01:19] | No! No! | 别啊 别啊 |
[01:51] | What’s this dude’s problem? | 这家伙怎么回事 |
[01:54] | Seriously? He doesn’t hear us? | 不是吧 他听不见我们吗 |
[01:57] | – We’re gonna have to get in front of him. – Okay. | -我们得超过去 -好 |
[02:08] | What the hell, guys? | 你们搞什么 |
[02:09] | You got a guy trapped inside, | 有人困在车里了 |
[02:10] | inside the compactor. | 困在垃圾处理器里 |
[02:11] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[02:12] | He dialed 911 from inside. | 他在里面打了求救电话 |
[02:14] | No, I mean that’s not possible. | 不是 我是说这没可能 |
[02:16] | We haven’t picked any garbage up yet. | 我们还没开始收垃圾呢 |
[02:18] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[02:19] | You got the wrong truck, man. | 你们找错车了 |
[02:20] | She’s empty. | 这是辆空车 |
[02:21] | – What’s going on? – It’s the wrong truck. | -怎么了 -不是这辆车 |
[02:23] | Thank you. Carry on. | 谢谢 你继续吧 |
[02:23] | Y-You’re doing a great job. | 你很棒哦 |
[02:25] | Dispatch, this is T-118. | 调度中心 这里是118云梯队 |
[02:27] | We are at Chandler and Allott. | 我们在钱德勒和埃洛特大街 |
[02:28] | We have the wrong garbage truck. | 我们追错车了 |
[02:29] | Do you have a location for the garbage truck? | 你知道那辆垃圾车的位置吗 |
[02:32] | This is 727-L-30. | 我是727L30警员 |
[02:33] | I got eyes on your garbage truck. | 我看到你们要找的垃圾车了 |
[02:35] | Corner of Ventura and Stern. | 文图拉和斯特恩街角 |
[02:36] | Search and Rescue on the way? | 搜救队要来了吗 |
[02:38] | – That’s, like, two blocks away. – Let’s go. | -两个街区之外 -我们走 |
[02:39] | All right. | 好 |
[02:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:50] | – Turn it off! – Help! | -关掉 -救命 |
[02:51] | Turn off the compactor now! | 赶紧把垃圾处理器关掉 |
[02:53] | – Turn off the compactor! – Help! | -关掉处理器 -救命 |
[02:55] | – There’s someone inside. – What?! | -里面有人 -什么 |
[02:57] | The Dumpster. He was asleep. | 他当时在垃圾箱里睡觉 |
[02:59] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[03:00] | he was sleeping in one of the Dumpsters? | 他睡在其中一个垃圾箱里 |
[03:01] | You’re not in any trouble. | 不会追究你的责任 |
[03:02] | – Did you run the compactor? – Yeah. | -你开启垃圾处理器了吗 -对 |
[03:03] | What kind of pressure does it operate under? | 挤压力是多少 |
[03:05] | I don’t know. 2,000 PSI? Maybe more? | 说不准 两千PSI[磅力/平方英寸] 也许更多吧 |
[03:08] | That would crush a car. | 那会压毁一辆车 |
[03:09] | Damn. Look at her go. | 天 瞧她这身手 |
[03:12] | Hello? Is anybody down there? | 有人吗 下面有人吗 |
[03:16] | Can you hear us? | 能听见我们吗 |
[03:17] | This stinks. | 太难闻了 |
[03:19] | People call us heroes? | 人们还称我们为英雄 |
[03:21] | Hen, hold up. | 亨 等一下 |
[03:23] | It’s gonna take forever by hand. | 徒手要翻到何年何月 |
[03:24] | Chim, can you grab shovels? | 老奇 拿个铁锹来 |
[03:25] | Come on, what are you, | 赶紧吧 怎么 |
[03:26] | scared to get your hands dirty, Buck? | 你还怕弄脏手吗 巴克 |
[03:28] | Come on, let’s go! | 赶快找 |
[03:32] | – What’s with her? – I don’t know. | -她怎么了 -不知道 |
[03:34] | But if I were you, I’d stay out of her way. | 但如果我是你 就不会去惹她 |
[03:36] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[03:39] | You got that. | 好了 |
[03:41] | Wait, so, he was… he was sleeping in a Dumpster, | 不科学啊 他睡在垃圾箱里 |
[03:42] | but he has a cell phone? | 但有钱买手机吗 |
[03:44] | They give them to the homeless. | 政府会发手机给无家可归的人 |
[03:45] | It’s part of the Lifeline program. | 属于”救济项目”之一 |
[03:47] | Keeps them connected to family, if they have any. | 如果他们有家人 可以让他们联系家人 |
[03:56] | I got him. I see a foot! | 我看到他了 我看到一只脚了 |
[04:00] | I got it. | 我来 |
[04:05] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏 |
[04:06] | Stay still, sir. Do not move your neck. | 别动 先生 千万别动脖子 |
[04:08] | Chim, get me a neck brace and a board in here. | 老奇 拿一个护颈和担架进来 |
[04:09] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们得把他救出这里 |
[04:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[04:11] | How’d he survive that kind of pressure? | 那么强的挤压 他怎么还活着 |
[04:12] | Probably fell into this pocket here. | 也许掉进缝隙中 |
[04:14] | He got protected by the chair. | 被椅子护住了 |
[04:16] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见我吗 |
[04:18] | Can you hear me? Does it hurt when you breathe? | 能听见我吗 你呼吸时疼吗 |
[04:19] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[04:21] | – I can’t feel my legs. – Well, don’t worry, okay? | -我的腿没有知觉了 -别担心 |
[04:24] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会把你救出这里 |
[04:26] | You’re gonna be all right, okay? | 你会没事的 |
[04:27] | – What’s your name? – Sam. | -你叫什么名字 -萨姆 |
[04:30] | You’re gonna be all right, Sam. | 你不会有事的 萨姆 |
[04:42] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[04:46] | So, Carla, | 卡拉 |
[04:48] | it’s your last chance to tell me | 再给你最后一次机会 |
[04:49] | if you’re not up for working extra hours. | 如果你没法加班 就赶紧说 |
[04:53] | When have you ever known me not to speak my mind? | 我什么时候不有话直说了 |
[04:56] | Very true. | 也是 |
[04:58] | Well, I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[05:00] | Buck and I are both working the graveyard shift, | 我和巴克都上大夜班 |
[05:01] | and then he has a little breakfast date planned for us. | 但他稍后为我安排了早餐约会 |
[05:04] | And considering our last proper date was scheduled | 鉴于我们上一次正常约会改期了 |
[05:07] | when you and I were in the E.R. With her. | 因为我和你在急诊室陪着她 |
[05:09] | Well, have fun, all right. | 玩得开心 |
[05:10] | I could use the overtime. | 我需要加班费 |
[05:12] | Okay, good. Good. | 好 这就好 |
[05:13] | Hope this date is him having you rub baby oil on his biceps. | 希望这次约会 你们能共赴巫山云雨 |
[05:18] | Okay, Mom. | 好了 妈 |
[05:20] | – I got to go to work. – Stay. | -我得上班了 -留下来 |
[05:22] | – Mom. – Stay, please. | -妈 -求你留下来吧 |
[05:24] | – I know. I wish I could. – Stay. Stay. | -我懂 我也想留下 -别走 别走 |
[05:26] | – Can you let go of me, Mom? – Please. | -你能放开我吗 -求你了 |
[05:28] | It’s okay. I’ll see you in the morning, okay? | 没关系的 我们明早见 |
[05:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:34] | – Come on. Come on. – My God. | -过来 过来 -天呐 |
[05:35] | Do you… do you need some ice? | 你需要冰敷一下吗 |
[05:41] | I’m good. I mean… | 我没事… |
[05:45] | She’s getting worse. | 她的病情越来越严重了 |
[05:46] | Maybe it… | 也许… |
[05:47] | This could be another episode. | 她只是又一时糊涂了 |
[05:51] | God. | 天呐 |
[05:53] | – What the…? – It’s okay. | -搞什么 -没事 |
[05:54] | – I should stay. I’m not… – No. No. | -我该留下来 我不… -不不 |
[05:56] | – No, no, no. Get out of here. – No, I mean, this is… | -不不 你走吧 -不 这… |
[05:58] | Go to work. Go to your date. | 上班 去约会 |
[06:00] | Go be young while you still are. | 好好享受大好年华吧 |
[06:08] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[06:10] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[06:11] | My God. | 天呐 |
[06:17] | I didn’t ask you to lunch | 我请你吃午餐 |
[06:18] | just so I can buy you a hot dog you won’t eat. | 给你买了热狗 你连碰都不碰一下啊 |
[06:22] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[06:24] | Is this about Karen? Did you tell her? | 是因为凯伦吗 你告诉她了吗 |
[06:27] | I didn’t have to. | 都不用我说 |
[06:29] | She already knew. | 她已经知道了 |
[06:33] | And she presented me with papers. | 她还给了我诉讼文件 |
[06:35] | – A divorce? – Custody. | -离婚诉讼 -抚养权诉讼 |
[06:39] | My ex is suing us for custody. | 我前妻要和我们争抚养权 |
[06:43] | On what grounds? | 起诉理由呢 |
[06:44] | ‘Cause she’s the birth mother. | 因为她是生母 |
[06:47] | And that she gave up the baby under duress. | 她当时是被迫放弃抚养权 |
[06:51] | Does she have a chance? | 她有机会赢吗 |
[06:53] | Well, I read about a case in Michigan | 我看了一个密西根州的案例 |
[06:54] | where they took a five-year-old little boy | 他们把一个五岁小男孩 |
[06:57] | away from the only family he ever knew | 带离了一直生活的家庭 |
[06:59] | and gave him to his birth father. | 判给了他的生父 |
[07:01] | I mean, her chances are slim, but they’re not zero. | 她的机会不大 但也不是没有 |
[07:05] | And now she’s saying that… | 她现在还说… |
[07:06] | that Denny’s living in an unstable home because… | 丹尼生活在一个不稳定的家庭环境中 |
[07:11] | because I stepped out on my wife. | 因为我对我妻子不忠 |
[07:13] | With the same damn woman who’s suing you for custody? | 而让你出轨的这个人就是要和你争抚养权的人 |
[07:17] | All I know is that I just feel like… | 我只知道 我感觉… |
[07:20] | covering myself in all that garbage we just dug through | 我想待在那个刚刚的垃圾车里 |
[07:22] | and letting the compactor just squish me into nothing. | 让垃圾处理器把我压成肉饼 |
[07:25] | You gonna get through this. | 你会挺过去的 |
[07:26] | And I’m here to help. | 我会帮你 |
[07:29] | I mean, if you need the number of a good lawyer… | 如果你需要联系一个出色的律师… |
[07:32] | Divorce or custody? | 离婚律师还是抚养权律师 |
[07:34] | Between my wife and my ex, | 我妻子和我前妻 |
[07:36] | I don’t know who I’m-a face in court first. | 我都不知道会先和谁对簿公堂 |
[07:38] | You know, my recommendation for you | 我的建议就是 |
[07:41] | will be make divorce the last option. | 不到万不得已 不要离婚 |
[07:43] | It’s hard work, especially if you have kids. | 不是易事 特别是有孩子的情况下 |
[07:48] | You and Michael– y’all gonna get a divorce? | 你和迈克尔 你们要离婚了吗 |
[07:52] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[07:55] | I mean, I’m not sad about… | 我不难过… |
[07:57] | I am, but I know it’s the right thing. | 我难过 但我知道应该这么做 |
[08:01] | And I feel excited about the future, you know, | 而我还对未来充满期待 |
[08:03] | about not feeling so confused all the time. | 以及没有苦恼的生活 |
[08:08] | You finding anyone new? | 你认识新的男人了吗 |
[08:13] | Dang, girl, already? | 靠 妹子 这么快 |
[08:14] | What? Get out of here with that. | 怎么了 别那么八卦了 |
[08:19] | I’m still trapped in my past. | 我还在为过去烦忧 |
[08:20] | You just got free. You gonna tell me about this. | 而你刚解放了 你得好好和我说说 |
[08:22] | The other night, I met a guy at a bar. | 那天晚上 我在酒吧认识了一个人 |
[08:29] | Athena Grant let a stranger pick her up and take her home? | 阿西娜·格兰特跟一个陌生人回家约炮了 |
[08:33] | I did a background check. Yeah. | 我查了他的背景 |
[08:37] | My plan wasn’t to go home with him, | 我本来没打算跟他回家 |
[08:39] | but he was just… | 但他就是… |
[08:43] | Needed to feel like a woman. | 我也得享受一下当女人的感觉啊 |
[08:47] | I left there thinking that, you know… | 我离开时 还想着… |
[08:49] | – that’s a one-hit wonder. – But? | -就只是一夜情 -但是呢 |
[08:54] | – Guess I made an impression. – Round two’s on the books? | -可能是我太销魂了 -还有第二次约会吗 |
[08:57] | Tomorrow right after my shift. | 明天我下班之后 |
[09:08] | We’re late. Again. | 我们又迟到了 |
[09:11] | Dr. Franks doesn’t care. | 弗兰克斯医生不在乎 |
[09:12] | Because Dr. Franks gets to charge us for the whole session, | 因为弗兰克斯医生要收整套咨询费 |
[09:15] | no matter how much of it we miss. | 不管我们错过了多少时间 |
[09:17] | Maybe it’s not worth it, okay? | 也许根本不值 |
[09:18] | I don’t think Dr. Franks is really doing any good. | 我没觉得弗兰克斯医生帮上忙 |
[09:21] | Because you are not trying. | 因为你没有努力 |
[09:23] | Trying what? | 努力什么 |
[09:26] | To grow up. To be an adult. | 努力长大 做个大人 |
[09:31] | You’re 18, not eight. | 你十八岁了 不是八岁 |
[09:34] | You don’t have a job. You are not in school. | 你没工作 也不上学 |
[09:35] | College wasn’t for me. Okay? | 我不适合上大学 |
[09:36] | You flunked out after one semester– | 一个学期后 你挂科被劝退了 |
[09:38] | which, honestly, I did not even realize was possible– | 说实话 我都没想过还能发生这种事 |
[09:40] | because you did not try. | 因为你没努力 |
[09:42] | You never try. | 你永远都不努力 |
[09:43] | So I haven’t figured out yet what I want to do with my life. | 我还没想好自己的人生规划 |
[09:45] | – Okay, does that… – Who cares what you want? | -这… -谁在乎你想要做什么啊 |
[09:46] | Do you think that I really want to spend 80 hours a week | 你觉得我真想一周花八十个小时 |
[09:49] | hawking luxury lofts and million-dollar teardowns? | 兜售豪华公寓和几百万的待拆房屋吗 |
[09:51] | No, I really don’t. | 我是真的不想 |
[10:09] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:11] | M-Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你没事吧 |
[10:13] | Mom! Mom, are you okay?! | 妈 妈 你没事吧 |
[10:35] | All the cars are locked down. | 所有电梯厢都被锁住了 |
[10:37] | Car three was headed up to 14, and somewhere around eight, | 三号电梯厢当时要上十四楼 而到了八层左右时 |
[10:40] | damn thing just started dropping like a rock. | 整个电梯厢掉下来了 |
[10:41] | How many passengers in the car? | 里面有几个电梯乘客 |
[10:43] | Dispatch says two: a mother and her teenage son. | 调度中心说有两个 一个母亲和她的青少年儿子 |
[10:44] | The mother’s hurt. | 那位母亲受伤了 |
[10:45] | Where’s the car now? | 电梯厢现在何处 |
[10:46] | Halfway below basement level. | 卡在地下室中间位置 |
[10:48] | That’s the other problem. | 还有一个问题 |
[10:49] | – Basement is flooded? – Since this morning. | -地下室水淹了 -从今早开始的 |
[10:51] | Third one this month. Pipes in this place are ancient. | 这是本月第三次了 这里的水管都太旧了 |
[10:54] | Every time the construction guys go near them, they burst. | 每次建筑工人近距离作业时 水管都会爆掉 |
[10:58] | And did you replace the elevator cables afterwards? | 你们之后换掉了电梯供电缆了吗 |
[11:00] | The water corrodes them. | 水会侵蚀电缆 |
[11:01] | We were gonna do that after we took care of the flooding issue. | 我们本想处理完水淹问题 再换电缆 |
[11:05] | We’re gonna have to go in from above. | 我们得从上面进去了 |
[11:06] | Buck and I should just go down with the basket. | 我和巴克该到下面去救人 |
[11:10] | I’ll get the winch. | 我去拿牵引机 |
[11:11] | I’ll lock and tag out the power of the cars. | 我去锁定电梯厢的电力 |
[11:13] | – Where’s the elevator room? – This way. | -电梯控制室在哪儿 -这边 |
[11:16] | Mom, the water’s getting higher. | 妈 水面升上来了 |
[11:17] | Okay, can you move? | 你能动吗 |
[11:18] | Come on. | 来 |
[11:22] | – I’m sorry, okay? – No, you’re doing fine. | -对不起 -不 你表现得很好 |
[11:24] | No, I mean, we’re only here because of me. | 不 都是因为我 我们才来这里 |
[11:26] | Dad left… because of me. | 爸离开了 都怪我 |
[11:28] | No. | 不 |
[11:29] | You’re right, okay? I’m a screwup. | 你说得没错 我很没出息 |
[11:31] | I-I am, and I’m sorry. | 我是个废柴 对不起 |
[11:33] | – No. – I’m sorry. | -不 -对不起 |
[11:35] | Listen to me. That is not why your father left. | 听我说 这不是你父亲离开的原因 |
[11:36] | Your father left… | 你父亲离开… |
[11:41] | because he got bored. | 是因为他厌倦了 |
[11:42] | Of me and our life | 厌倦了我 我们的生活 |
[11:45] | and anything resembling responsibility. | 厌倦了承担责任 |
[11:47] | Is that why you’re so mad at me? | 所以你才对我这么生气吗 |
[11:50] | Because I’m like him? | 因为我像他吗 |
[11:51] | You’re nothing like him. | 你和他完全不一样 |
[11:55] | You take after me. | 你像我 |
[11:56] | – Okay. – And that’s why I push you so hard. | -好 -所以我才对你这么严厉 |
[11:58] | – Listen to me. – Okay. | -听我说 -好 |
[11:58] | Because I know… you can be so much more. | 因为我知道 你能有所成就 |
[12:03] | Pressure line’s ready, Cap. | 压力线准备好了 老大 |
[12:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好 来吧 |
[12:12] | All right, that’s good. | 好 很好 |
[12:26] | – Honey. Honey. Honey. – Do you hear that? | -亲爱的 亲爱的 -你听见了吗 |
[12:27] | Wait. Right here. | 等下 这里 |
[12:28] | – Hello! – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[12:30] | – Thank goodness. – Be right there, guys. | -谢天谢地 -马上下去 |
[12:32] | – Watch yourselves. – Thank you. | -你们小心 -谢谢 |
[12:33] | Rope coming in. | 绳子下来了 |
[12:38] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[12:42] | – My son is, is right behind me, yes? – Yes. | -我儿子在我后面吧 -对 |
[12:45] | – Yeah, I’ll be right there. – Okay. | -对 我随后就上去 -好 |
[12:46] | Don’t even worry about it, okay? I’ll be right there. | 别担心 我很快上去 |
[12:48] | Okay, Bobby. | 好了 巴比 |
[12:48] | All right, we’re gonna bring her up. | 好了 把她拉上来 |
[12:50] | Go ahead, Chim. | 来吧 老奇 |
[13:01] | Come right through here. | 爬出来 |
[13:02] | Just come right through here. | 爬出来 |
[13:04] | – All right, that’s one. – Thank you. | -好 救出一个了 -谢谢 |
[13:05] | – You’re next. Okay, let’s do this. – All right. | -到你了 来吧 -好 |
[13:08] | Bobby, I’m gonna need another harness. | 巴比 再送下来一个护具 |
[13:10] | Coming down. | 下来了 |
[13:13] | What the hell happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:14] | The-the weight of the water is pulling us down. | 水的重量在把我们往下拽 |
[13:16] | All right, grab the kid, get the hell out of there. | 带着那个孩子 赶紧上来 |
[13:19] | Yeah, but we both won’t fit. | 但是一个护具带不了两个人 |
[13:21] | I need another harness. | 我需要再来一个护具 |
[13:24] | I don’t suppose you do a lot of pull-ups? | 你平时不太做引体向上吧 |
[13:26] | What? | 什么 |
[13:27] | That’s what I thought. Okay. Pull it up. | 我想也是这样 好了 往上拉 |
[13:30] | All right, let’s freewheel it. Come on. | 手动拉上来吧 拉吧 |
[13:32] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:36] | We got you, we got you. | 我们接住你了 接住你了 |
[13:39] | All right… all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[13:43] | Buck! Buck! | 巴克 巴克 |
[14:00] | Mom? | 妈 |
[14:04] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她会没事的吧 |
[14:05] | They’ll check her out more at the hospital. | 他们会在医院给她做详细检查的 |
[14:06] | It just seems like a mild concussion. | 看来只是受到了轻微脑震荡 |
[14:08] | You’ll just have to keep an eye on her for the next few days. | 接下来的几天 你要好好照顾她 |
[14:11] | We could have died like that. | 我们刚才差点死掉 |
[14:14] | Trapped together, full of anger and resentment. | 怀着满腔怒火和怨恨 困在一起 |
[14:18] | I don’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[14:20] | But we didn’t. | 但我们没死 |
[14:22] | They got us out. We’re free, Mom. | 他们救出了我们 我们安全了 妈 |
[14:24] | No. | 不 |
[14:26] | I don’t mean today. | 我不是说今天 |
[14:28] | I mean 20, 30 years together, | 我是说直到我死之前 |
[14:31] | stuck with each other until I draw my last breath. | 两个人一直困在一起二三十年 |
[14:36] | You need to move out. | 你得搬出去 |
[14:38] | But I don’t have a job, Ma. I… | 但我没工作 妈 我 |
[14:40] | You will find one. | 你会找到工作 |
[14:42] | You proved today that you are not a helpless idiot. | 今天你证明了自己不是一个没出息的笨蛋 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[15:04] | You keep on that uniform. | 别脱掉制服 |
[15:06] | How is this gonna work, then? | 那要怎么做呢 |
[15:11] | It’s a hot day in July. | 七月里炎热的某一天 |
[15:13] | One of those hundred-degree So Cal days. | 加州南部37度那种天气 |
[15:19] | You spot me on La Brea. | 你在拉布里亚盯上了我 |
[15:21] | I’m driving 90 in a 45. | 我超速了 |
[15:24] | You hit the siren, pull me over, | 你开启警笛 让我停在路边 |
[15:29] | and walk over to my window, | 走到我车窗前 |
[15:31] | where you lower yourself down. | 在我车窗前弯下腰 |
[15:32] | You make eye contact. | 我们眼神接触 |
[15:36] | It is so hot that you unbutton your shirt. | 天气太热了 你解开了衬衫扣子 |
[15:41] | Are you serious? | 玩这一套 |
[15:44] | Have you been smoking something? | 你嗑嗨了吗 |
[15:49] | Athena, | 阿西娜 |
[15:51] | seeing a woman as beautiful as you in a police uniform, | 看见像你这样的美女穿着警服 |
[15:54] | it’s… | 太… |
[15:58] | I’m a strong man. | 我是个厉害的男人 |
[16:01] | I run an entire department. | 我是部门负责人 |
[16:04] | 50 people all answering to me. | 有五十名下属 |
[16:07] | I’m in control. | 执掌大权 |
[16:10] | So what could be more sexy to me… | 所以对我来说 |
[16:16] | than a woman strong enough to take that control away from me? | 从我手中夺走控制权的强大女人最性感了 |
[16:24] | Well, I’ve never done anything like that before. | 以前我从来没做过这种事 |
[16:27] | At least not in the bedroom. | 至少没在房间里做过 |
[16:35] | Sir. | 先生 |
[16:38] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to place you under arrest. | 恐怕我必须要逮捕你了 |
[16:41] | On what charges? | 什么罪名呢 |
[16:43] | Being so damn fine. | 罪名是你太诱人了 |
[16:46] | Might want to restrain me, Sergeant. | 也许你想要拘留我 警官 |
[16:48] | I’ve been a bad, bad boy. | 我一直都是个坏小子 |
[16:54] | Don’t you want to read me my rights? | 你不宣读一下我的权利吗 |
[16:56] | You have the right to be as loud as you like. | 你有权叫多大声都行 |
[17:03] | The hell?! | 搞什么 |
[17:06] | You just handcuffed both of us to the bed. | 你刚把我们俩都拷在床边了 |
[17:09] | I thought you were into it. | 你不是喜欢这样吗 |
[17:10] | I was. But the key to the cuffs | 是喜欢 但是手铐的钥匙 |
[17:13] | is in my belt, on the floor! | 挂在我皮带上 而皮带在地上 |
[17:17] | – Damn. Okay. Okay, okay. – Okay, okay. | -坏了 好好好 -好好 |
[17:22] | Maybe you can go over… | 也许你可以过去… |
[17:24] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[17:29] | Just wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:31] | – No? Okay. – No. | -不行吗 好吧 -不行 |
[17:32] | No, no. The bed won’t move. | 不行 床挪不动 |
[17:34] | – Hold up, wait. – Okay, wait, wait. | -等一下 等等 -等一下 |
[17:35] | Okay. I have a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[17:37] | He’s two houses down. I’ll-I’ll just give him a call. | 他离这就隔着两栋房子 我打给他 |
[17:40] | No. No, no, no. No, you won’t. | 不不不不 不行 |
[17:42] | Nobody’s coming through that door that I don’t know. | 我不知道认识的人不准走进这扇门 |
[17:44] | So how we supposed to get free? | 那我们要怎么解开手铐 |
[17:45] | Call 911? | 打求救电话吗 |
[17:50] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[17:51] | – Yeah. – Take line two. | -什么事 -接听二号线 |
[17:52] | They’re asking for you. | 有人找你 |
[17:54] | They’re asking for me? Through the system? | 有人找我 打求救电话找我吗 |
[17:56] | Yes. Requested you specifically. | 是的 专门指定要找你 |
[17:58] | More demanded. | 应该说是强烈要求 |
[18:01] | 911. This is Abby Clark. | 911紧急中心 我是艾比·克拉克 |
[18:02] | What’s your emergency? | 你有什么紧急情况 |
[18:03] | Abby, it’s Athena. | 艾比 我是阿西娜 |
[18:05] | You recognize my voice? | 你听得出我的声音吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, Athena. H-How are you, Sergeant? | 听得出 阿西娜 你好吗 警官 |
[18:09] | No. Just “Athena.” | 不 叫我阿西娜就好 |
[18:11] | Okay. Athena, wh-what’s going on? | 好 阿西娜 你怎么了 |
[18:15] | Are you on duty? | 你在执勤吗 |
[18:16] | This is a personal call. | 我打来是因为私事 |
[18:18] | I, seem to have gotten myself in a-a bit of a jam. | 我好像让自己陷入了一点小麻烦 |
[18:24] | I need you to call Henrietta | 你得帮我打给亨丽埃塔 |
[18:25] | and have her call me back at this number. | 让她打电话到这个号码给我 |
[18:27] | Okay. I can do… I don’t… | 好的 可以 我没有 |
[18:30] | I don’t have… Do you have her number? | 我没有… 你有她的号码吗 |
[18:31] | It’s in my phone, which I don’t have access to at the moment. | 我手机里存有 但是我现在用不了手机 |
[18:35] | – It’s okay. I can ask Buck for it. – Fine. | -好的 我可以问巴克 -好 |
[18:38] | Don’t-don’t tell him why you need it. | 别告诉他 你问来干什么 |
[18:40] | Okay, I won’t. | 好 我不会说 |
[18:42] | Are you okay, S… A-Athena? | 你没事吧 警… 阿西娜 |
[18:45] | I’m in no danger of anything, | 我没有任何危险 |
[18:47] | except being embarrassed. | 只是觉得丢脸而已 |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | ‘Thena? | 西娜 |
[19:00] | Hen! | 亨 |
[19:06] | – ‘Thena? – Hen! | -西娜 -亨 |
[19:09] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[19:11] | What the… the hell? | 你们搞什么 |
[19:13] | Hen… | 亨 |
[19:26] | Are you done? | 你笑完了吗 |
[19:27] | Athena, I thought… I don’t know what the hell I thought. | 阿西娜 我以为… 我也是醉了 |
[19:30] | What… You called 911 for this? | 你打求救电话就为了这事吗 |
[19:32] | 911 is the only damn number I have memorized. | 我就只能记住求救电话 |
[19:35] | Everything else is in my phone, | 其他号码都存在我手机里 |
[19:36] | which is over there with my belt and the key. | 但是我手机在那边的皮带旁 还有钥匙 |
[19:40] | The key! You need the key? | 钥匙 你要钥匙吗 |
[19:44] | You called me over here to walk across the room | 你打电话叫我过来 就为了让我走到那边 |
[19:47] | to get you the key out of your belt? | 把钥匙从皮带上拿给你吗 |
[19:50] | She wouldn’t let me call anyone saved in my phone. | 她不让我联系我通讯录里的人 |
[19:53] | What? | 什么 |
[19:53] | And have one of your frat boy friends | 让你那些”兄弟会”的弟兄们 |
[19:55] | come over here and catch me like this? | 过来看到我这副德行吗 |
[19:56] | – You must be out your mind. – I was never in a frat. | -你肯定是疯了 -我从来没参加过”兄弟会” |
[20:00] | All right, let me… let me… | 我来… 我来… |
[20:02] | let me just unlock you, then. | 我来帮你们解开吧 |
[20:05] | Did I ask you to? | 我有叫你开锁吗 |
[20:07] | Just put it right there where I can get to it. | 就放在我能拿到的地方就行了 |
[20:11] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[20:13] | We good. You can go. | 不需要你了 你可以走了 |
[20:17] | M’kay. Well, damn! | 好吧 行啊 |
[20:20] | Get it, girl. | 拿吧 妹子 |
[20:22] | Let me… Well, I mean, let me just bring this over here, | 我把这个拿近一点 |
[20:25] | just in case y’all want to get kinky with the Taser. | 万一你们要用来玩点刺激的呢 |
[20:27] | – Bye, Hen. – Wait, let me just… | -拜 亨 -等等 让我… |
[20:29] | I just want to get a selfie… | 我只是想自拍一张 |
[20:31] | No, no. You really need to go! | 不 你真该走了 |
[20:48] | In 0.1 miles, keep right. | 160米内 一直靠右 |
[21:07] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么套路呀 |
[21:09] | It’s our date. | 我们的约会 |
[21:10] | – Come on. – My gosh! | -过来吧 -天呐 |
[21:16] | – These are for you. – My gosh. Thank you. | -花给你 -天呐 谢谢你 |
[21:19] | So beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[21:25] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | -你开玩笑吧 -不是 |
[21:28] | You ever been up in one? | 你坐过吗 |
[21:30] | No, but I’ve answered a few calls from ones that have crashed. | 没有 但我接过几个热气球坠毁的求救电话 |
[21:34] | I’m just kidding. It’s amazing. | 我逗你呢 太棒了 |
[21:37] | And, there is champagne and truffles on board. | 上面还准备了香槟和松露 |
[21:41] | – You’re surprising me. – Well, you’re amazing. | -我真是太惊喜了 -谁让你这么迷人 |
[21:44] | I want to make sure I make you feel that way. | 我得让牢牢套住你的心 |
[21:45] | So, today, we fly. | 所以今天 我们飞到空中 |
[21:49] | Awesome. Awesome. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[21:52] | Shoot. Hold on one second. Sorry. | 该死 等下 抱歉 |
[21:55] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[21:56] | – Here, let me take these. – Yes. Hold on. Thank you. | -我帮你拿着 -等一下 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Carla. What’s up? | 卡拉 怎么了 |
[22:00] | I-I’m so sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[22:01] | Okay. All right. She’s having another episode. | 好了 她又犯迷糊了 |
[22:05] | – Who are you? – Carla, Carla, | -你是谁 -卡拉 卡拉 |
[22:07] | maybe put her on the phone with me? | 让她接电话 |
[22:08] | – Here, okay, l-listen, listen. – Abby? | -给 接电话 -艾比 |
[22:10] | – Mom? – Abby! | -妈 -艾比 |
[22:11] | – See? There’s Abby on the phone. – Mom. | -你看 艾比在听电话 -妈 |
[22:12] | Mom? It’s Abby. Can you hear me? | 妈 我是艾比 你能听见吗 |
[22:15] | – Why are you keeping me prisoner? – Mom? | -你为什么囚禁我 -妈 |
[22:17] | I think she needs to see your face. | 她好像得见一下你 |
[22:19] | – She needs to know you’re here. – All right. | -她得知道你在身边 -好 |
[22:21] | Carla, I’ll-I’ll just be there as fast as I can, okay? | 卡拉 我会尽快回家 |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:27] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[22:28] | Gosh. I’m so sorry. I have to go. | 太抱歉了 我得走了 |
[22:33] | Hot air balloon. | 热气球约会 |
[22:34] | I know, I know. It’s my mom. | 我懂 我懂 是我妈 |
[22:36] | But it’s a hot air balloon, you know? You can’t just… | 但这是热气球啊 你不能… |
[22:39] | – reschedule that like a dinner reservation. – I know. | -像改天吃饭那样改期 -我知道 |
[22:41] | We had a really bad night, and she’s just… | 我们昨晚很折腾 她就是… |
[22:44] | just in a terrible place right now. | 她现在状况很不好 |
[22:48] | No, it’s fine. | 好 没事 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:52] | Thanks. I’m sorry. | 谢谢 对不起 |
[22:54] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[23:02] | You want to give me a lift to work?! | 你想送我去上班吗 |
[23:09] | Thought you had the morning off. | 你今早不是休息吗 |
[23:10] | Weren’t you supposed to be up in a blimp or something? | 你不是该乘着小飞艇飞上天吗 |
[23:13] | Hot air balloon. And, she bailed on me. | 是热气球 她有事先走了 |
[23:16] | Her mom wasn’t doing well. | 她妈的状况不是很好 |
[23:18] | That’s a bummer. Happens. | 真闹心 常有的事 |
[23:20] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 是啊 我说不好 |
[23:25] | I’m-I’m super into her. | 我特别喜欢她 |
[23:27] | You know, she is… she’s really smart. | 她特别有智慧 |
[23:30] | And when she makes fun of me, it doesn’t make me feel bad. | 她逗弄我时 我也不生气 |
[23:33] | She has her own money. The sex is… insane. | 她经济独立 床上也很销魂 |
[23:37] | Look, here I thought she just had great hair. | 我还以为她只有一头秀发 |
[23:38] | She’s the perfect woman. | 她太完美了 |
[23:42] | But this is the second week in a row | 但已经连着两周了 |
[23:44] | that my day off has been screwed up | 趁着休息日和她约会 就这么毁了 |
[23:46] | because she has to go and deal with her mom. | 因为她得去照顾她妈 |
[23:49] | Well, people who are great tend to have full lives, | 想要好好享受生活的人 |
[23:52] | with people who depend on them. | 无奈身边有人需要他们 |
[23:53] | Yeah. And-and I really like her mom, you know? | 我也真的很喜欢她妈妈 |
[23:56] | I-I do. And I respect the way that Abby takes care of her. | 真的 我也佩服艾比这么用心照顾她 |
[24:02] | I’m-I’m starting to think maybe… | 我开始觉得… |
[24:07] | maybe this kind of relationship isn’t for me. | 也许这样的感情不适合我 |
[24:09] | You mean a real one? | 你指认真交往吗 |
[24:12] | I’m… I mean, I’m 26, right? | 我26岁 |
[24:14] | You know, I-I want to have fun. | 我想要玩乐 |
[24:16] | You know? And I’m not saying that I should go | 我不是说我该回到以前 |
[24:17] | and start jumping back into bed with every girl I meet. | 见妹子就撩 见姑娘就睡 |
[24:20] | I’m-I’m not trying to be that guy anymore. | 我不想再重回那样的生活了 |
[24:24] | But maybe I should find something that is a little less… | 但也许我该谈一段没那么… |
[24:29] | adult. | 成人的恋情 |
[24:30] | Look, all those things that you feel when you’re with Abby– | 你对艾比的这些感觉… |
[24:33] | the closeness, intimacy and trust– | 那种亲近 亲密与信任感 |
[24:36] | those things don’t come for free. | 这些都不是随意而来的 |
[24:39] | Any woman of substance and experience has lived a life, | 阅历与物质丰足的女人 背后都有一段故事 |
[24:42] | and she’s gonna come with some baggage. | 她一定会有一些情感包袱 |
[24:45] | I think your problem is you’re hoping | 你的问题是 |
[24:47] | to pull her out of this trap she’s in with her mom. | 你想让她脱离她母亲这个包袱 |
[24:51] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这是永远不可能的 |
[24:54] | What she needs is for you to step inside with her, | 她需要的是 你在她身边陪着她 |
[24:57] | keep her company in there. | 一直守护着她 |
[25:09] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[25:12] | It takes as long as it takes, Cecil. | 你催什么催 塞西尔 |
[25:14] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我尽力了 |
[25:15] | Are-are you sure you weren’t followed? | 你确定没人跟着你来吗 |
[25:16] | Yes, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[25:18] | How sure? Winslow. Winslow, how sure? | 多确定 温斯洛 多确定 |
[25:21] | – I’m very sure! – That’s good. That’s-that’s very good. | -非常确定 -这就好 这就好 |
[25:23] | Circled the block three times. I’m sure. | 我绕街转了三次 我很确定 |
[25:25] | Did you… did you get the bread, Winslow? | 你把面包买回来了吗 温斯洛 |
[25:27] | You know, the kind I like? | 我喜欢的那种面包 |
[25:31] | Winslow? | 温斯洛 |
[25:34] | – I think my jacket’s sn… – Don’t… Wins… | -我的夹克… -别… 温斯… |
[25:36] | – Be careful. Don’t… – Snagged on something. | -小心 别… -刮到什么东西了 |
[25:38] | Winslow! | 温斯洛 |
[26:02] | – Buck, get the saw. – Yes, Cap. | -巴克 带上锯子 -好 老大 |
[26:14] | Dispatch said something about the house being booby-trapped. | 调度中心说 这座房子里到处都布满了陷阱 |
[26:16] | We have to take the door. | 我们得破门了 |
[26:19] | – Here you go, Cap. – Thanks, Buck. | -好了 老大 -谢谢 巴克 |
[26:37] | Easy, Cap. Easy. | 小心 老大 小心 |
[26:42] | What on earth? | 搞什么鬼 |
[26:44] | We’re never getting past that. | 我们别想穿过去了 |
[26:45] | Not unless we have a bulldozer in the truck. | 除非有推土机啊 |
[26:48] | 1968. | 1968年 |
[26:54] | Here, hand it to me. Hand it to me. | 给我 给我 |
[26:58] | What is that, a tunnel? | 这是什么 一条通道吗 |
[27:03] | They’re total kooks. | 他们就是奇葩 |
[27:05] | Hoarders on steroids. | 类固醇囤积者 |
[27:07] | One I actually never seen. Never leaves the house. | 其中一个 从没见过 从不出门 |
[27:11] | The other, you know, every once in a while, | 另外一个 偶尔见一回吧 |
[27:13] | you’ll see him skulking around the neighborhood, | 偷偷摸摸出现在街区附近 |
[27:16] | goes out for groceries or newspapers. | 出去买杂货或拿报纸 |
[27:19] | And he circles the block three times | 进屋之前 |
[27:22] | before disappearing into the house. | 他会绕街三次 |
[27:24] | It’s like he’s, afraid someone’s following him. | 就像是他怕有人跟踪他一样 |
[27:28] | Trust me, no one’s following him. | 信我 没人跟踪他 |
[27:31] | Same thing round back. Window’s our best choice. | 后门也是一样 只能从窗进去了 |
[27:34] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Heads up! | 先别这么确信 小心 |
[27:40] | Damn, this is insane! | 靠 太疯狂了 |
[27:43] | Cap, you got to see this! | 老大 你得瞧瞧这个 |
[27:46] | Buck! Buck! You all right? | 巴克 巴克 你没事吧 |
[27:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:49] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[27:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 我没事 |
[27:57] | I told you. Kooks! | 瞧见了吧 这是俩奇葩 |
[28:01] | Okay, Cecil, the fire captain is on the line. | 塞西尔 我们连线了消防队长 |
[28:02] | – He’d like to speak with you, okay? – Yes. | -他要跟你谈一下 好吗 -好 |
[28:05] | Yes, o-okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[28:07] | Captain Nash, his name is Cecil. | 纳什队长 他叫塞西尔 |
[28:08] | He’s older. He seems fragile. | 他是哥哥 他敏感脆弱 |
[28:10] | He’s probably gonna require some patience. | 你得对他耐心一些 |
[28:12] | – Of course. – Captain Nash, this is Cecil Farrier. | -当然 -纳什队长 这是塞西尔·法瑞尔 |
[28:15] | His brother is the one who’s trapped. | 他的弟弟被困住了 |
[28:18] | Cecil, my name is Bobby. I’m outside your place, | 塞西尔 我叫巴比 在你家外面 |
[28:20] | and I’m gonna help find your brother. | 我会帮你找到你弟弟 |
[28:22] | We need to pick a window, | 我们得找个窗户进去 |
[28:23] | and you need to disarm the traps. | 你得把设的陷阱拿掉 |
[28:25] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -不能 -为什么 |
[28:27] | I’m blind. | 我是盲人 |
[28:30] | Okay, well, Cecil, what’s the best way into the house? | 好 塞西尔 从哪进屋最方便 |
[28:32] | Through the back tunnel, | 从后面的通道 |
[28:33] | b-but I think that’s totally collapsed. | 但我想应该全坍塌了 |
[28:35] | So there’s only one way in: the-the front tunnel. | 那就只有一个办法 从前面的通道进来 |
[28:39] | How far back does this tunnel go? | 通道有多长 |
[28:41] | Maybe… 25 feet. | 大概有7.6米 |
[28:45] | Stay to the right. | 靠右边走 |
[28:46] | Just about halfway down, there’s-there’s a trap. | 大概在一半的位置有个陷阱 |
[28:49] | What happens if I trip it? | 要是我绊到了会怎样 |
[28:50] | Winslow rigged a-a circular saw blade | 温斯洛装了把圆形锯齿 |
[28:52] | to-to fall through one of the cracks. | 会从某个裂缝中掉下来 |
[28:54] | It would cut you right in two. | 会把你们锯成两半 |
[28:56] | You disarm that, you disarm all the booby traps. | 把那个解除了 所有陷阱都会被解除 |
[29:00] | I can talk you through it. | 我可以给你们指引 |
[29:01] | Just please, please hurry. | 拜托 拜托快一点 |
[29:04] | What do you think, Buck? | 你怎么看 巴克 |
[29:07] | I’m game, but… I don’t think I’ll fit. | 我可以冒险一试 但我应该钻不进去 |
[29:11] | I would. | 我可以 |
[29:13] | Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs. | 我们相聚在海边 欢声笑语一片 |
[29:17] | What’s that, Chim? | 你在念叨什么 老奇 |
[29:19] | You make me sad, Buck. | 被你伤到了 巴克 |
[29:21] | Very sad. | 很受伤 |
[29:24] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[29:38] | Okay, Cecil, I’m at the clock. What now? | 好了 塞西尔 我看到钟表了 怎么办 |
[29:40] | Is-is…is it set for midnight? | 是不是调到了零点 |
[29:43] | Copy. It’s set to midnight. | 收到 是调到了零点 |
[29:45] | So…move it to 11:11. | 那你调到11点11分 |
[29:50] | Copy. | 好 |
[29:51] | Turn the clock to ease the tension on the trip wire. | 转动钟表 放松绊索 |
[29:56] | Remember, that clock can set off other traps in the house. | 记住钟表会启动屋里的另一个陷阱 |
[30:00] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[30:02] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 没事 |
[30:04] | Setting the clock to 11:11. | 钟表调到11点11分 |
[30:08] | Nice and easy, now. | 轻轻松松 |
[30:09] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[30:16] | It’s at 11:11! | 调到11点11分了 |
[30:23] | All clear. | 安全了 |
[30:28] | Cecil, can you hear me? | 塞西尔 能听到吗 |
[30:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:31] | – Cecil? – yeah, yes, yeah. | -塞西尔 -听得见 听见了 |
[30:35] | – God. – Hello? | -天啊 -你好 |
[30:39] | – Where-where-where? – My God. | -你在哪 在哪 -天啊 |
[30:41] | Where? Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[30:44] | – Are you here? – Coming. I’m coming. | -你在这吗 -我来了 来了 |
[30:45] | Good. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 很好 谢谢 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[30:47] | Now-now you have to help me find my brother. | 帮我找到我弟弟 |
[30:49] | – Okay, I will, I will, I will, I will. – Yeah, help. Yeah. | -好 我会的 会的 -好 帮帮我 |
[30:50] | I promise you I will. | 我保证会找到他 |
[30:52] | Just stay here for one second, okay? | 先在这儿待着 好吗 |
[30:54] | I’m just gonna let some light in here so I can see. | 我去拉窗帘 透透光 我才看得见 |
[30:55] | – Just stay right there, okay? Don’t move. – Okay. | -待在这儿 别动 -好 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:00] | How long have you been living like this? | 你们像这样生活多久了 |
[31:03] | Not sure what you mean. | 不知道你什么意思 |
[31:06] | Winslow and me– we took the house | 我们的父母去世后 |
[31:08] | after Mom and Dad died. | 房子就归我和温斯洛了 |
[31:09] | So, 1967, and… | 是在1967年… |
[31:12] | Well, we had to protect the house, you know? | 我们得保护好房子 你懂吗 |
[31:14] | We-we wanted to make sure that nobody stole anything. | 我们要确保没人来这里偷东西 |
[31:20] | It’s our house. | 是我们的房子 |
[31:22] | It’s our house, and we had to protect it, | 我们的房子 必须保护好房子 |
[31:24] | and I can’t do this by myself, | 我自己做不到 |
[31:25] | so I need you to help me find him right now. | 所以你得帮我赶紧找到他 |
[31:28] | I need you to stop what you’re doing | 你得停下手上的活 |
[31:29] | – and help me find him right now! – I will. I will. | -赶快帮我找到他 -我会的 |
[31:31] | I promise you I’m gonna find your brother for you, okay? | 我保证会帮你找到你弟弟 好吗 |
[31:34] | But I need you to stay right here | 但你得待在这儿 |
[31:35] | so I can go get him, all right? | 好让我去找他 行吗 |
[31:37] | – Okay, yeah. – Okay. | -好 好 -好 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:39] | I’ll be back. I’ll be back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[31:41] | Okay. Find… find him. | 好 找到他 找到他 |
[31:43] | Okay. Find him. | 找到他 |
[32:05] | Over here! He’s here! Winslow! | 这边 他在这儿 温斯洛 |
[32:07] | You’re gonna be all right, sir. We got you. | 你会没事的 先生 我们来了 |
[32:08] | Just try to keep still. Grab my bag! | 尽量别动 把急救包给我 |
[32:12] | – My brother okay? – Cecil, he’s okay. | -我哥哥没事吧 -塞西尔没事 |
[32:13] | We’re gonna take care of you now. Please stay still. | 我们现在得检查一下你 别动 |
[32:16] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好了 |
[32:19] | Ready? One, two, three! | 好了吗 一 二 三 |
[32:21] | Flip! | 翻身 |
[32:24] | All right, I see some blood down here. | 好 下面有血 |
[32:25] | Let me check it out, you guys. | 让我看看 各位 |
[32:30] | All right, just keep… | 好 别动… |
[32:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:33] | All right, hold on. We got a compound fractured tibia, | 好 撑住 胫骨混合骨折 |
[32:36] | penetrated to the skin. | 刺穿了皮肤 |
[32:37] | A slight discoloration below the break. | 骨折处有轻微变色 |
[32:39] | No blood flow? | 没流血吗 |
[32:40] | Okay, check the dorsalis pedis pulse. | 好 检查足背脉搏 |
[32:43] | All right, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[32:46] | – I’m not finding anything. – He could lose his leg. | -摸不到脉搏 -他的腿可能保不住了 |
[32:47] | All right, we have to realign it, reestablish blood flow. | 好 必须把骨头复位 恢复血流 |
[32:50] | Okay, Buck, you and I stabilize. | 好 巴克 我们固定住他 |
[32:53] | Hen, Chim, do your thing. | 亨 老奇 动手吧 |
[32:54] | Winslow, sorry. This is gonna hurt. | 温斯洛 抱歉 会很痛的 |
[32:57] | All right, hold him still. Hen, on three. | 好了 固定住他 亨 数到三 |
[32:59] | – Okay. – One, two, three! | -好 -一 二 三 |
[33:01] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[33:02] | Keep your leg still! Keep your leg still! | 腿别动 腿别动 |
[33:04] | Hard part’s over. Now we got to get you to the hospital. | 最痛苦的部分结束了 现在送你去医院 |
[33:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:07] | – Okay, guys, strap him in. – No, no, no! | -各位 把他绑好 -不不不 |
[33:09] | I-I can’t leave… I can’t leave my brother! | 我不能… 不能丢下我哥哥 |
[33:11] | You’re doing great. Stay still. | 你做得很棒 别动 |
[33:13] | – Okay, are you guys ready? – Yeah. | -你们准备好了吗 -好了 |
[33:15] | We’re gonna get you out of here, sir. | 我们会把你救出去 先生 |
[33:16] | – You’re gonna be fine, Winslow. – All right, guys. Ready? | -没事的 温斯洛 -好了 各位 准备 |
[33:18] | One, two, three, up! | 一二三 起 |
[33:20] | – All right. – Somebody grab my gear on the way out! | -好了 -谁在外面接一下我的装备 |
[33:24] | – Winslow, it’s okay. I’m here. – Easy, easy, easy. | -温斯洛 没事 我在这 -慢点 慢点 |
[33:25] | Good job, guys. All right, keep going. | 很好 各位 很好 继续走 |
[33:27] | No! No! I can’t leave. Please, I can’t leave my brother behind. | 不不 别带我走 求你们了 我不能丢下我哥哥 |
[33:31] | I’m here. I’m here, Winslow. | 我在这儿 我在这 温斯洛 |
[33:32] | Just…I’m here. Just let them take care of you. | 我在这儿 让他们带你去治疗 |
[33:35] | I won’t leave you, Cecil. | 我不能丢下你 塞西尔 |
[33:38] | You don’t have to. You don’t have to. | 不会的 不会的 |
[33:46] | I’m-I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[33:50] | – You okay, Winslow? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 温斯洛 -没事 |
[33:54] | You got to help my brother now. | 快帮帮我哥哥 |
[33:56] | He’s fine. He’s fine. | 他没事 没事 |
[33:57] | All right, Winslow, come on. | 好了 温斯洛 加油 |
[34:03] | – Cecil? – I’m here. I’m here. | -塞西尔 -我在这儿 在这儿 |
[34:24] | Is this cool? | 很不错吧 |
[34:25] | Like, I figured we try someplace completely not special, | 我想过了 我们在不那么特别的地方约会 |
[34:29] | so-so if you had to cancel it, | 如果你放我鸽子了 |
[34:31] | – you wouldn’t feel bad. – I’m sorry. | -也不会感到愧疚 -很抱歉 |
[34:35] | This is great. This is great. | 这地方很棒 这样很棒 |
[34:39] | So how’s your mom doing? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[34:40] | Same. I mean, worse. | 老样子 更糟了 |
[34:42] | You know, she’s having a hard time walking, | 她行动很不方便 |
[34:46] | and eating is getting tougher. | 进食也更困难了 |
[34:49] | But the worst part, you know, is, like, | 但最糟糕的是 |
[34:51] | it’s just the memory and the personality. | 记忆退化 脾气变差 |
[34:54] | The disease– it doesn’t | 但这病不会… |
[34:56] | just eat away at it like cancer does. | 像癌症那样侵蚀她的身体 |
[34:58] | It almost just pushes it away. | 而是几乎要她忘掉所有了 |
[35:01] | Yeah, and… | 嗯… |
[35:04] | it sounds, it sounds… awful. | 听起来不太好 |
[35:07] | Sorry. I know, it sounds awful. | 抱歉 是啊 不太好 |
[35:09] | And I’m sure you don’t want to hear it, | 你肯定不想听这些事情 |
[35:11] | ’cause I don’t want to hear it | 因为我也不想听 |
[35:12] | ’cause I don’t even want to be going through it. | 我都不想经历这些事 |
[35:15] | – I-I do want to hear it. – Well… | -我想听你说 -是吗 |
[35:17] | All right, you’re-you’re living it, and I want, | 这是你的生活 我… |
[35:20] | – I want you to talk to me. – I know, but it’s just… | -我想听你倾诉 -我知道 但就是… |
[35:21] | I think there’s a reason I’ve been doing this… alone, you know? | 我一直独自照顾我妈是有理由的 |
[35:25] | It’s hard to drag somebody through it. | 拖别人下水不太好 |
[35:31] | I don’t want… you know. | 我不想… |
[35:35] | I don’t want that for you. | 我不想连累你 |
[35:39] | You’re breaking up with me, right? | 你要和我分手吧 |
[35:41] | I think I just… I’m letting you off the hook. | 我只是不想拖累你 |
[35:44] | See, I feel like anyone else, most people, | 我觉得换做别人 大多数人 |
[35:48] | if they were dealing with the stuff you have to deal with every single day, | 如果要他们经历你每天的麻烦事 |
[35:52] | they would, they would see it as a cage. | 他们会觉得被困住了 |
[35:56] | But you don’t. | 但你不会这么想 |
[35:58] | You find a way to break free. | 你想到办法挣脱了枷锁 |
[36:02] | You find a way to be yourself. | 做你自己 |
[36:04] | You find… life. | 找寻到生活的真谛 |
[36:08] | And if the price I have to pay | 如果跟你这样的女性交往 |
[36:10] | for being close to a woman like you is, yeah, whatever, | 要付出一些代价 |
[36:13] | a couple of canceled dates, then, you know what? | 比如取消几次约会 这么说吧 |
[36:16] | Then that is one heck of a good deal, and I am in. | 那真是太划算了 我很乐意这么做 |
[36:20] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你 |
[36:28] | Now, for the star of the show. | 今晚的主打菜式 |
[36:37] | Duck rendang. | 麻辣鸭肉 |
[36:42] | That’s a good-looking duck. | 这鸭子真好看 |
[36:45] | I bet your, ex-husband wasn’t a gourmet chef in his spare time. | 你前夫平时肯定不是个美食大厨 |
[36:50] | Actually, Michael’s a great cook. | 其实迈克尔做菜不错 |
[36:52] | There’s great, and then there’s duck rendang great. | 做菜不错 跟厨艺精湛还是有差别的 |
[37:03] | I want to run something by you. | 我想和你商量件事 |
[37:05] | I have a place in Big Sur. | 我在大苏尔有个房子 |
[37:07] | I was thinking that we can get away for the weekend, | 也许我们可以去那里过周末 |
[37:11] | hike, go on the beach. | 远足 漫步海滩 |
[37:13] | No. | 不行 |
[37:15] | I can’t go away with you. | 我不能跟你走 |
[37:17] | I’m not even divorced yet. | 我还没离婚呢 |
[37:20] | It’s a formality. | 就差签字而已 |
[37:21] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是这样 |
[37:26] | I just got out of a 14-year marriage to a guy I thought I knew. | 我刚和我自以为了解的男人结束了一段14年的婚姻 |
[37:31] | I’m figuring out how to be single at 50. | 我还在适应五十岁恢复单身的生活 |
[37:35] | I’m not looking to jump into another relationship. | 我不想立即开始新恋情 |
[37:39] | I want sex with no strings. | 我只想要无拘无束的性爱 |
[37:42] | I don’t need dinners or weekend getaways. | 不需要烛光晚宴 周末散心 |
[37:49] | I got married because my biological clock was ticking. | 我当初结婚是因为再晚就不好生育了 |
[37:53] | I stayed married for the kids. | 之后又为了孩子们努力维持婚姻 |
[37:57] | I’m getting divorced for myself. | 现在我要为自己而离婚 |
[38:02] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没准备好开始新恋情 |
[38:04] | And you… | 而你… |
[38:08] | You are too good to be somebody’s rebound guy. | 你人太好了 我不能把你当备胎疗伤 |
[38:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:15] | I assume you’re not gonna stay the night, then? | 那看来你不会在这儿过夜了 |
[38:17] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[38:19] | that depends… | 就要看看… |
[38:22] | on how good the duck is. | 鸭肉有多好吃了 |
[38:31] | My lawyer says we’re not supposed to talk. | 我律师告诫我不要和你接触 |
[38:34] | Did you tell him that the only reason you’re doing all of this | 你没告诉他 你要夺回抚养权 |
[38:36] | is so that you and I will talk? | 就是为了接近我吗 |
[38:38] | He is my son, too. | 他也是我的儿子 |
[38:40] | ‘Cause I carried him, I gave birth to him. | 我怀胎十月生下来的孩子 |
[38:42] | And you couldn’t sign those papers to give him away fast enough, Eva. | 你当初恨不得赶紧把他送走 伊娃 |
[38:44] | This isn’t about Denny. | 此事和丹尼无关 |
[38:47] | It’s about you finding a way to get back with me. | 你就是想和我复合 |
[38:51] | Well, what’s wrong with that? | 也没什么不对啊 |
[38:53] | I mean, we could give him a better family. | 我们可以给他提供更美满的家庭 |
[38:56] | Me and you, together. | 我们俩一起 |
[38:57] | He has a family. | 他已经有家了 |
[39:00] | Now, I know that Diesel is the reason | 我知道你是为了小柴 |
[39:02] | that you stayed with her all these years. | 才一直和她在一起 |
[39:04] | Her name is Karen. | 她叫凯伦 |
[39:08] | And I love her. | 我爱她 |
[39:09] | But she’s got you trapped, | 但她绑住了你 |
[39:11] | living this sad, suburban life that is not you, | 让你在郊区过着可悲的生活 这不像你 |
[39:15] | but when I get custody… | 但等我夺回抚养权… |
[39:17] | You know that’s never gonna happen. | 这是不可能的事 |
[39:20] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[39:22] | what do we have to do to make you stop this insanity? | 你要怎样才肯停手 |
[39:25] | What, you need money? | 想要钱吗 |
[39:27] | We don’t got a lot, but, what, that’s what it’s gonna take? | 我们没什么钱 但你不就是想要钱吗 |
[39:33] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[39:36] | You had me, Eva. | 你曾经拥有过我 伊娃 |
[39:39] | You had me. | 曾经拥有过 |
[39:41] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[39:43] | I would’ve done anything for you. | 我之前愿为你赴汤蹈火 |
[39:46] | That wasn’t enough. I wasn’t enough. | 但你不满足 我满足不了你 |
[39:48] | See, you have this fantasy of us playing house, | 你妄想再和我”过家家” |
[39:52] | as if I hadn’t already lived through that. | 可我早就经历过一次了 |
[39:57] | I know how it goes. | 我清楚下场是什么 |
[40:00] | I know how it goes. | 我清楚后果 |
[40:01] | It’s me trying over and over and over to build a life for us, | 我一次次努力打造属于我们俩的生活 |
[40:05] | and you tearing it down brick by brick by brick | 而你一次次毁掉我的所有心血 |
[40:09] | until I’m left alone, heartbroken, | 直至我心碎远离 |
[40:13] | in a hole that I don’t even know how to climb out of. | 陷入难以翻越的深渊 |
[40:20] | I survived you, Eva. | 我从你手中逃离了 伊娃 |
[40:23] | And I’m sure as hell not gonna let you put Denny through this. | 我绝不会让丹尼再受你拖累 |
[40:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:32] | Just wait. | 先别走 |
[40:35] | Okay, it won’t be like that this time. | 我这次不会再犯浑了 |
[40:40] | I can be different. | 我改过自新了 |
[40:43] | Being in that cage– it changed me. | 监狱生活改变了我 |
[40:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:54] | You are incapable of caring about anybody but yourself, | 你只爱你自己 |
[40:58] | which is why I will never let you near my son. | 所以我绝不会让你接近我儿子 |
[41:04] | Count on that. | 绝对不会 |
[41:07] | Count on it! | 你好自为之 |
[41:14] | A wolf will chew off its own leg just to escape. | 狼为逃离会咬断自己的腿 |
[41:22] | Which makes perfect sense. | 这很正常 |
[41:31] | If you’re being held back, | 如果你停滞不前 |
[41:33] | cornered, forced into a situation, | 走投无路 被逼至困境 |
[41:37] | you do whatever you can to change it, | 就会想方设法改变现状 |
[41:40] | to break free, to survive. | 挣脱枷锁 生存下去 |
[41:51] | But sometimes escape isn’t our default. | 但有时我们不会逃避 |
[41:59] | Sometimes we stay the course. | 有时我们会坚持到底 |
[42:02] | We cope, we navigate. | 应对困境 继续前行 |
[42:10] | Because traps don’t look the same to everybody, | 因为每个人都各有各的”困境” |
[42:13] | especially not from inside one. | 彼之蜜糖 我之砒霜 |
[42:18] | Sometimes what the rest of the world sees as having us pinned | 有时旁观者眼中的障碍 |
[42:22] | actually ends up pushing us forward, | 反而会激励我们向前 |
[42:25] | giving us purpose, control, | 给我们目标 帮我们掌控生活 |
[42:29] | someone to talk to. | 找到知心人 |
[42:38] | And once in a while, | 有时 |
[42:40] | the very thing everyone thinks is holding us back | 别人眼中将我们困住的事物 |
[42:44] | is also what makes us feel at home. | 恰恰给了我们家的感觉 |
[42:52] | Mom? | 妈 |
[43:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[43:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[43:14] | Mom?! | 妈 |
[43:21] | Mom?! | 妈 |