时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hey, LA. It’s another scorcher here. | 早上好 洛杉矶 今天又是个大热天 |
[00:23] | You know what thas means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[00:24] | The earthquake weather. | 要发生地震了 |
[00:25] | Muolland Drive named for William Mulholland, | 穆赫兰道以威廉·穆赫兰命名 |
[00:28] | the man who brought water to a thirsty desert. | 此人将水源引入了干旱的洛杉矶 |
[00:32] | It’ll be 98 downtown, | 市中心有36.7摄氏度 |
[00:34] | 113 in the Valley. | 山谷区为45摄氏度 |
[00:35] | Three more fiesta combos! | 再来三个嘉年华套餐 |
[00:38] | And in the Inland Empire, | 而内陆地区 |
[00:40] | a million degrees, give or take. | 温度直逼火焰山吧 |
[00:44] | So keep cool, stay inside, | 保持淡定[凉爽] 待在室内 |
[00:46] | unless you’re one of the thousands without power right now, | 家里停电的那数千名小可怜就另当别论了 |
[00:49] | in which case, have you thought about moving? | 小可怜们 考虑下搬家吧 |
[00:51] | Think I picked the wrong week to be trained. | 选这周培训似乎是个错误的决定 |
[00:54] | Everything after this will be a cakewalk. | 熬过了这周 其他都是小意思 |
[00:56] | Get the cones set up. | 把桩桶摆好 |
[01:03] | Go, ass wipe! | 快点开 慢驴子 |
[01:09] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[01:24] | I said it’s gonna be at least 24 hours, all right? | 我说了至少要24小时才能修好 |
[01:28] | Hey, and if you look to your right, | 大家的右侧 |
[01:29] | there’s a real L.A. douchebag! | 是一个货真价实的洛杉矶混蛋 |
[01:34] | Andy! You bastard! | 安迪 你个渣男 |
[01:41] | Hey, guys, I need that order. | 各位 加快速度上菜了 |
[01:46] | Get out of the road! | 别挡路 |
[01:47] | Let me over, man! | 让我过去 |
[01:53] | Mikey, wait! | 米基 等等 |
[02:30] | Was I speeding, Officer? | 我超速了吗 警官 |
[02:31] | Hell yeah, you were speeding, and in a stolen car. | 当然 你不仅超速 还偷车 |
[02:34] | What? No, this is a rental. | 没有啊 这车是租的 |
[02:36] | Yeah, sure it is. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[02:41] | Take me to jail… now. | 赶紧送我进监狱 |
[02:46] | God. Please. | 天呐 求你了 |
[02:54] | Excuse me. Do you know if anyone famous lives here? | 请问你知道有明星住在附近吗 |
[02:57] | Ma’am, I’m going to ask you to keep your distance. | 女士 请不要再靠近了 |
[02:59] | But you don’t know what he did to me! | 你不知道他对我做了什么 |
[03:00] | God, it burns. | 老天 好烫 |
[03:01] | Actually, I’m getting a pretty good idea. | 我大概猜到了 |
[03:03] | You’re the one who reported this vehicle stolen? | 是你报假警说这辆车被偷了吗 |
[03:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:19] | I imagine it does. | 我想也是 |
[03:30] | I got it. | 捞起来了 |
[03:34] | I need ice. | 我需要冰块 |
[03:56] | A DWP worker says the likely cause was frayed cables. | 水电局工作人员说起因可能是电缆磨损 |
[03:59] | Day like this, they get overheated, start to smolder. | 这样的高温天气使电缆过热 开始冒烟 |
[04:04] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:05] | And with the buildup of combustibles getting trapped underground, | 冒烟电缆都集中在地下 |
[04:09] | when that manhole cover got pulled… | 一旦打开窨井盖… |
[04:10] | Oxygen rushed in, and boom. | 氧气瞬间涌入 引发爆炸 |
[04:13] | Yeah, boom. | 是啊 爆炸 |
[04:26] | Looking good, Sam. | 气色不错 萨姆 |
[04:27] | You make that shine, Tanika. | 擦得干净 塔妮卡 |
[04:29] | Outstanding haircut, Martin. | 发型很酷 马丁 |
[04:32] | You are cheery. | 你心情不错啊 |
[04:33] | Why shouldn’t I be? | 为何不呢 |
[04:34] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[04:35] | Maybe ’cause you’ve been like this for weeks, and it’s starting to get on my nerves. | 你乐呵了好几周 让我很不爽啊 |
[04:38] | What’s going on with you? | 你有什么好事 |
[04:39] | I got another DXA scan, | 我又去做了个双能X线吸收测试 |
[04:41] | and guess who dropped another half percent. | 猜猜谁又下降了半个百分点 |
[04:44] | – What? – A DXA scan measures your body fat. | -什么 -用双能X线吸收法测量体脂 |
[04:47] | You can see your percentage in every part of your body. | 能够测出全身各处的体脂率 |
[04:49] | Yeah? They measure the fat in your head? | 是吗 测了你脑袋里的脂肪含量吗 |
[04:52] | See, that would be funny, but we’re about a week away | 换作平时是很搞笑 但还有一周 |
[04:54] | from submissions being due for the Hot Days, Smoldering Nights: | “火热白天 性感黑夜”洛杉矶消防员 |
[04:57] | Men of the LAFD wall calendar, | 挂历人选申请就截止了 |
[05:00] | and I’m already at my goal weight, | 而我已经达到了理想体重 |
[05:01] | so it seems like my head is clearly working perfectly. | 看起来我的大脑功能良好 |
[05:04] | Do you really need to use that whole title? | 不必说全称吧 |
[05:07] | You could just just say “That idiotic, reductive, sexist calendar | 你可以说 “那个愚蠢空洞 性别歧视 |
[05:09] | that insults the dignity of this organization | 拉低消防局档次 |
[05:11] | and furthers the myth that all firefighters are male.” | 加深消防员都是男人误解的挂历” |
[05:15] | Yeah, that’s not any less words. | 这可一点不比我说的短 |
[05:17] | Hen, come on, it’s for charity. | 亨 别这样 这是做慈善呢 |
[05:19] | – No. Bobby, you, too? – Well, why not? | -不是吧 巴比 你也报名了 -为什么不呢 |
[05:21] | They say a man is at his sexiest when he reaches 50. | 人家说知命之年的男人最性感 |
[05:24] | Is that what they say? That’s what they say? | 是吗 人们是这样说的吗 |
[05:25] | Okay, you’re both wrong. All right? | 你们都错了 |
[05:27] | You see, I think sorority houses all across this great nation | 我觉得全美的姑娘们 |
[05:30] | are ready for a new Asian sex symbol. | 都准备好挂上新的性感亚洲小伙挂历 |
[05:33] | It’s our time. | 展现我们风采的时候到了 |
[05:34] | I think it’s great. | 挺好的 |
[05:35] | You know? I like that you’re both going up for it. | 你们努力争取的勇气可嘉 |
[05:38] | Because you don’t think that we have a chance. | 因为你觉得我们都没有胜算 |
[05:41] | Did I say that? | 我有这么说吗 |
[05:42] | I mean, sure, let’s be real. | 不过 现实点 |
[05:44] | They are only picking one candidate from each station. | 每个消防局只能挑选一人 |
[05:47] | Okay. That is a beautiful man. | 那可真是个美男子 |
[05:50] | Where’s the lie? | 还真是 |
[05:52] | And I like girls. | 我喜欢女人 都觉得他帅 |
[06:00] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[06:01] | It’s Eddie Diaz. New recruit. | 埃迪·迪亚兹 新成员 |
[06:03] | Graduated top of his class just this week. | 这周以全班第一的成绩刚毕业 |
[06:05] | Guys over at Station Six were dying to have him, | 六局的人很想要他 |
[06:07] | but I convinced him to join us. | 但让我给招过来了 |
[06:09] | What do we need him for? | 招他干什么 |
[06:11] | He served multiple tours in Afghanistan as an Army medic. | 他多次在阿富汗做随旅军医 |
[06:13] | Guy’s got a Silver Star. | 还被授予过银星勋章 |
[06:14] | It’s not like he’s wet behind the ears. | 他可不是什么新手 |
[06:16] | Come on, I’ll introduce you to him. | 来吧 我为你们引见一下 |
[06:17] | He likes to be called Eight Pack. | 对了 他喜欢别人喊他”八块腹肌” |
[06:20] | Silver Star. | 了不得 银星勋章 |
[06:21] | Better drop some more body fat there, butch. | 看来你还得再减点体脂 小子 |
[06:27] | Eddie, this is Hen. Hen, Eddie. | 埃迪 这是亨 互相认识一下 |
[06:28] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[06:29] | I’m short-staffed today. | 今天人手不太够 |
[06:30] | It’s not my fault you can’t run your business. | 你经营不善又不是我的错 |
[06:33] | Look, I’m not saying that it’s your fault. | 我没说是你的错 |
[06:35] | All right? It’s no one’s fault. | 我们都没错 |
[06:36] | – Actually, it’s your fault. – Okay, it is my fault. | -其实是你的错 -好吧 我的错 |
[06:39] | – You know what? I’m going on Yelp, – But I did say… | -不管了 我要到点评网… -但我确实说过 |
[06:40] | – Wednesday or Thursday. – and trashing your little tire shop. | -周三或周四才能修好 -给你的轮胎店差评 |
[06:42] | Please do not do that, sir. | 请别这样 先生 |
[06:44] | We rely on Yelp for new business. | 我们还指着网上的好评招揽生意呢 |
[06:46] | – Whatever. I’m going on Yelp right now. – I understand that you are upset, | -不关我事 我现在就去写差评 -我知道您很生气 |
[06:48] | and I’m gonna do everything in my power | 我会尽力 |
[06:50] | to make sure I have it for you by the end of the day today | 今天帮您把车修好 |
[06:52] | Damn right you will. | 那还用说吗 |
[06:53] | – Yes, sir. – My car better be ready. | -好的 先生 -你最好赶紧把我的车修好 |
[06:56] | You have a good day. | 祝您今天愉快 |
[06:59] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[07:08] | Hector! Geez. | 赫克托 天呐 |
[07:11] | Somebody help us! | 救命啊 |
[07:24] | So, Silver Star, huh? | 听说你有块银星勋章 |
[07:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:29] | You save a platoon or something? | 你是救了一个排吗 |
[07:31] | No, no, nothing like that. | 不 没有 |
[07:34] | Just a convoy. | 只是救了支护卫车队 |
[07:36] | Eddie, you heard about the hot firefighter calendar? | 埃迪 你听说”性感消防员挂历”的事了吗 |
[07:41] | – Sorry, the what? – It’s for charity. | -什么 -做慈善用的 |
[07:46] | – So is your full name “Eduardo”? – No. | -“埃迪”的全称是”爱德华多”吗 -不是 |
[07:50] | People ever call you “Diaz”? | 有人叫你迪亚兹吗 |
[07:52] | Not if they want me to respond. | 叫了我也不会应的 |
[07:54] | Something’s got to give. | 怎么方便怎么叫啊 |
[07:55] | We got… we got Cap, Hen, chimney, Buck. | 我们都叫老大[帽子] 亨[母鸡] 奇米[烟囱] 巴克[美元] |
[07:57] | We can’t just call you “Eddie.” | 不能就叫你”埃迪” |
[07:59] | Can’t tell if he’s being serious or not. | 我看不出他是不是认真的 |
[08:01] | I like to always operate under the assumption | 我一般都会假设 |
[08:03] | that nothing he says is serious. | 他说的话都不是认真的 |
[08:06] | The air nozzle is embedded in his ass cheek. | 喷气嘴刺入了他的屁股 |
[08:09] | I shut it off, but I was afraid to move him. | 我关掉了气嘴 但不敢移动他 |
[08:11] | Okay, Hector, can you hear me? | 赫克托 能听到吗 |
[08:13] | All right, hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 |
[08:14] | All right, let’s get him on his side. | 把他抬到一边 |
[08:16] | Maintain pressure on the wound. | 一直按着伤口 |
[08:17] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[08:20] | Okay. Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[08:21] | It’s a hundred pounds per square inch of air pumped through his entire body. | 每平方英寸一百磅压力的气体注入他全身 |
[08:25] | Breathing’s shallow, heart’s racing. | 呼吸微弱 心率加快 |
[08:27] | Air’s filled his stomach, his chest, even behind his eyelids. | 他的胃部 胸腔 甚至眼皮下都注满了空气 |
[08:30] | I’m more concerned about the space around his heart and lungs. | 我更担心他心肺附近的情况 |
[08:33] | Okay, Eddie, start a nasal cannula. | 埃迪 开始插输氧鼻管 |
[08:34] | – Chimney, get him some morphine. – I’m on it. | -奇米 给他注射吗啡 -好的 |
[08:39] | It’s like trying to inject a needle into stone. | 感觉像在给石头扎针 |
[08:42] | The pressure’s pushing everything out. | 有体内气压顶着 |
[08:43] | I can’t even get air through the nostril. | 完全不能从鼻子输氧 |
[08:45] | Jugular venous distention, tachycardia, hypotension, diminished breath, | 颈静脉扩张 心跳过速 血压过低 呼吸减弱 |
[08:49] | we’re looking at tension pneumothorax. | 这是张力性气胸 |
[08:50] | The air pressure is collapsing his organs. | 气压使他的器官逐渐衰竭 |
[08:51] | We need to get in there and drain the fluid. | 我们必须插入导管 排出积液 |
[08:53] | Buck, I need you to get a 14-gauge angiocath. | 巴克 去拿14号静脉留置针 |
[08:55] | We need to start decompressing the pleural cavity. | 我们得抓紧给胸腔减压 |
[08:57] | All right, all right. | 好 没问题 |
[08:59] | – Want me to help? – I got it. | -需要我帮忙吗 -我可以的 |
[09:01] | Hang in there, Hector. | 坚持住 赫克托 |
[09:04] | I’d go lower. | 最好位置再靠下点 |
[09:05] | What? No. Second intercostal space. | 不行 第二肋间隙 |
[09:08] | Midclavicular line. | 锁骨中线 |
[09:09] | The chest wall is thinner at the fifth intercostal at the anterior axillary line. | 腋前线第五肋附近的胸壁更薄 |
[09:12] | There’s a decreased chance of injuring any vital organs. | 损伤重要器官的几率更低 |
[09:15] | I’ve-I’ve treated guys with collapsed lungs in combat. | 我治疗过战争中肺衰竭的人 |
[09:16] | – Do it. – Please. | -动手吧 -给我吧 |
[09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Can you help me out with the shirt? | 你能帮忙把衬衫解开吗 |
[09:49] | That’s it, Hector. | 很好 赫克托 |
[09:51] | Breathe, nice and slow. | 呼吸 慢慢呼吸 |
[10:02] | I mean, he swelled up. | 他整个人胀大了一圈 |
[10:04] | How you doing, Hector? | 你感觉怎么样 赫克托 |
[10:10] | Pressure’s got to go somewhere. | 气压总得排出来 |
[10:11] | It always does. | 确实如此 |
[10:18] | That was a good call, Eddie. | 干得漂亮 埃迪 |
[10:19] | – Thanks, Cap. – Nice job. | -谢谢 老大 -做得好 |
[10:24] | Yeah. Good call. | 确实很厉害 |
[11:09] | Maddie? | 麦迪 |
[11:09] | Damn it, Evan! Don’t you knock? | 该死 艾文 你不会先问问看里面是谁吗 |
[11:11] | Me? What-what are you even doing here? | 怪我吗 你怎么在这里 |
[11:13] | Well, I was in town, and I wanted to see my little brother. | 我都来了 当然想见见我的”小弟” |
[11:16] | – Well, you did. – Yeah. | -见到了吧 -是啊 |
[11:21] | I should probably… | 我应该… |
[11:21] | – Okay. – Okay, I’m gonna… | -好 -好 我先回避一下… |
[11:23] | Yep. Yep. Yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[11:33] | You think there’s any way we can unsee that? | 要不我们就当没看见 |
[11:35] | Come on. I used to give you baths. | 得了吧 我过去经常给你洗澡 |
[11:37] | Yeah, when I was two. | 我当时只有两岁 |
[11:40] | How did you even get in here? | 你到底怎么进来的 |
[11:41] | I told the building manager I was your sister. | 我告诉大楼管理员 我是你姐姐 |
[11:44] | And he just believed you. | 他就直接相信了吗 |
[11:45] | Well, having boobs doesn’t hurt. | 持”胸”走天下啊 |
[11:49] | How’d you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我的住址 |
[11:51] | Well, first, I went to the address the Christmas cards keep coming from, | 我先去了每年圣诞贺卡寄出的那个地址 |
[11:54] | and the guy said you were here. | 那人说你在这里 |
[11:57] | Wait. So you did get those Christmas cards? | 等等 这么说你收到那些圣诞贺卡了 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch much lately. | 抱歉我最近没怎么联系你 |
[12:03] | Three years, Maddie. | 三年了 麦迪 |
[12:05] | I haven’t heard from you in three years. | 你三年没联系我了 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I know. | 好吧 没错 |
[12:08] | And it’s not what I wanted. | 我也不想这样 |
[12:11] | Where is Doug? | 道格在哪里 |
[12:14] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 也不在乎 |
[12:17] | You left him? | 你离开他了 |
[12:18] | Finally. | 终于离开了 |
[12:19] | Geez, Madds. | 天啊 麦麦 |
[12:21] | Come on, what took you so long? | 你怎么现在才想明白 |
[12:23] | What can I say? Mom was right. | 怎么说呢 老妈是对的 |
[12:25] | Do they know? | 他们知道了吗 |
[12:26] | No one knows. And please don’t tell them if they call. | 没人知道 他们打电话来也别说 |
[12:29] | I don’t want anyone to know that I’m here. | 我不想任何人知道我在这里 |
[12:31] | Kind of sounds like you’re hiding out. | 你似乎在躲藏 |
[12:33] | No. More like laying low. | 不 不如说是保持低调 |
[12:35] | So what happened to you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[12:37] | Because this place is nice, and clean, | 这里真不错 很整洁 |
[12:40] | and you just cooked me food, actual food. | 你居然给我做了饭 真正的饭 |
[12:43] | Is there a shallot in here? | 里面放葱了吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah, my my boss at work is like Guy Fieri. | 我们队长特别会做菜 |
[12:47] | He’s been teaching me. | 他一直在教我 |
[12:49] | We have not made it past breakfast, though. | 不过现在只教会了早餐 |
[12:52] | And this is, let me show you– | 这里是… 我找找照片 |
[12:53] | this is my girlfriend’s place. | 这里是我女朋友的住处 |
[12:55] | I’m I’m looking after it | 她外出几个月 |
[12:56] | while she’s out of town for a couple months, | 我来照看一下 |
[12:57] | but, she-she should be back soon. | 不过 她应该很快就回来了 |
[13:00] | This is her. | 这就是她 |
[13:02] | How soon? | 多快回来 |
[13:03] | I’m not really sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:06] | She was in Ireland, and now she’s in Italy. | 她之前去了爱尔兰 现在人在意大利 |
[13:08] | Said she’s looking to have an Eat, Pray, Love experience. | 说她想体验一次”美食 祈祷与爱情”的旅行 |
[13:12] | To be honest, I don’t really know what that means. | 其实我不太明白 |
[13:14] | But you’re still together? | 但你们还是情侣吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah. I mean, I mean, she said I should, you know, | 是的 虽然她说过… |
[13:18] | do whatever I wanted while she was away, but… | 她不在期间 我可以随心所欲 不过… |
[13:21] | what I want is for her to come back. | 我只盼着她回来 |
[13:23] | I like the me that I am with her. | 我喜欢和她在一起时的那个我 |
[13:26] | She’s banging other guys. | 她睡了其他男人 |
[13:27] | I mean, that’s the “Love” part of her trip. | 旅途的”爱情”就是这意思 |
[13:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:32] | So you did come all the way from Pennsylvania | 所以你大老远从宾州过来 |
[13:33] | to just crap on my life? That’s a thing? | 就为了捅我一刀吗 |
[13:35] | No, I’m sorry. I’m just being protective. | 不 抱歉 我只是想保护你 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Anyway, this is your first time here in L.A. | 总之 这是你第一次来洛杉矶 |
[13:42] | Gonna see the sights, hang around for a little bit? | 要去看看风景 多待一段时间吗 |
[13:45] | I’m just passing through. | 我只是路过 |
[13:50] | Listen, even if you are just here for a few days, | 就算只待几天 |
[13:55] | welcome to L.A. | 还是欢迎你来洛杉矶 |
[13:57] | It was getting pretty lonely around here. | 我最近挺孤独的 |
[14:06] | That’s right, Desna. | 好样的 德斯纳 |
[14:07] | Show Uncle Daddy who the real daddy is. | 让”爹地大叔”看看谁是真正的老大[爹地] |
[14:11] | I got to tweet that. | 我必须发条推特 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | Can we just watch the show? | 我们能好好看电视吗 |
[14:15] | That’s your fourth tweet this episode. | 就这一集你都发四条推特了 |
[14:18] | Me and my girls, we always live-tweet Claws. | 我和几个小姐妹总是实时推特《美爪屋》 |
[14:21] | These are your friends, huh? | 她们是你的朋友吗 |
[14:23] | My Twitter Claws friends-friends. | 我在推特上一起追《美爪屋》的朋友 |
[14:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:33] | I’ve just never known anybody who’s so engaged in the viewing experience. | 我还从来没见过追剧这么入迷的人 |
[14:37] | That’s ’cause you’ve never been out to the movies in Crenshaw. | 那是因为你没在克伦肖看过电影 |
[14:40] | Well, let’s do that then. | 那就去吧 |
[14:42] | Do what? | 去干什么 |
[14:43] | Let’s go out into the world as a couple. | 以情侣的身份出去约会 |
[14:46] | Have you been outside lately? | 你最近不是一直在外忙碌吗 |
[14:48] | We are out in that world all day. | 我们整天都到处转 |
[14:51] | I want to keep it on the other side of that door for a little while. | 我想在家里待一待 |
[14:57] | Just enjoy this while we can, | 趁有时间 好好享受这份平静 |
[14:59] | just the two of us. | 享受二人世界 |
[15:02] | No pressure. | 自由自在 |
[15:04] | Niecy Nash should be on Mount Rushmore. | 人们该把尼希·纳什也雕刻在总统山上 |
[15:53] | You’re in the wrong light, man. | 光线不对 老兄 |
[15:54] | Some of us don’t need lighting to look good. | 有的人不需要打光也能帅气十足 |
[15:59] | Eddie, what’d you mean by “the wrong light”? | 埃迪 什么叫”光线不对” |
[16:02] | The light in this room is flat and blue. | 这里是冷光 而且缺乏层次 |
[16:04] | Makes you look soft. | 拍不出硬汉气质 |
[16:05] | If you want to look lean and muscles to pop, | 要想把自己拍成健壮猛男 |
[16:08] | you need warm side light. | 就得用暖色光 |
[16:09] | I’ll show you. | 给你看看我的照片 |
[16:13] | These are the ones I sent in for the calendar. | 这些是我为挂历拍的照片 |
[16:18] | It’s, kind of cheating. | 你这是作弊 |
[16:20] | Submitting pictures by a professional photographer. | 这些照片是专业摄影师给你拍的 |
[16:24] | The photographer’s 12. | 我的摄影师只有12岁 |
[16:26] | She’s my niece. | 她是我侄女 |
[16:27] | She’s a master at the iPhone filters. | 她特别会用手机滤镜 |
[16:29] | – Your niece did this? – Yeah. | -你侄女拍的 -是啊 |
[16:31] | You think she’d be willing to take my submission pics for me? | 我的挂历照片能不能也让她拍呢 |
[16:33] | I’m told I photograph like an Asian Fabio. | 有人说我拍照像超级男模 |
[16:36] | Sure she would, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[16:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -没问题 |
[16:39] | You know, you really shouldn’t get his hopes up like that. | 你真不该给他希望 |
[16:43] | No offense, Chim. | 无意冒犯 奇米 |
[16:44] | No offense taken, Evan. | 没关系 艾文 |
[16:48] | Yeah, come on. | 行吧 |
[16:51] | What’s your problem, man? | 你怎么回事 |
[16:57] | Okay. You. | 好吧 是你 |
[17:00] | You’re my problem. | 你就是问题所在 |
[17:02] | Your comfort level. | 我讨厌你的自来熟 |
[17:03] | You’re-you’re not supposed to just walk in here | 你不应该像个待了好几年的老人一样 |
[17:04] | like you’ve been here for years. | 大摇大摆走进来 |
[17:07] | It’s meant-meant to be a getting-to-know-you period. | 应该有个逐渐熟悉的过程 |
[17:09] | You’re meant to respect your elders. | 你应该尊重前辈 |
[17:11] | You’re not his elder, Buck. | 你可不是他的前辈 巴克 |
[17:14] | Look, I in no way meant to, be too familiar or step on anybody’s toes. | 我绝对没想套近乎或是得罪人 |
[17:20] | I know you’re going through some personal stuff right now. | 我知道你最近要处理一些私人问题 |
[17:22] | What personal stuff? | 什么私人问题 |
[17:23] | I know your girlfriend recently broke up with you | 你女友最近和你分手了 |
[17:25] | and you’re coming to terms with that. | 你也只能接受 |
[17:28] | No, I’m not. And she didn’t break up with me. | 我才没有 而且她也没和我分手 |
[17:30] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[17:32] | 21 21. | |
[17:33] | I’m just saying I hear you’re a good guy, and… | 我只是说 我听说你人很好… |
[17:36] | I’m sorry you’re going through pain, but… | 你现在为情所伤我很遗憾 可是… |
[17:38] | you don’t need to take it out on me | 你不必拿我出气 |
[17:39] | or-or be threatened by me. We’re on the same team. | 也不要把我看做威胁 我们都是自己人 |
[17:42] | Why would I be threatened by you? | 你能对我够成什么威胁 |
[17:44] | Exactly. There’s no need to be. | 没错 没有这个必要 |
[17:48] | We do the same thing. | 我们的工作一样 |
[17:49] | I’ve just done it while people are shooting at me is all. | 只不过我要冒着被人开枪打死的风险 |
[17:55] | We’re not broken up. | 我们没有分手 |
[17:57] | All right. | 行吧 |
[18:18] | Fire and Rescue. Hello. | 消防救援队 有人吗 |
[18:20] | I’m back here. Help me. | 我在这里 救救我 |
[18:22] | Some kind of militia nut? | 军事迷吗 |
[18:24] | I’m back… | 我在里面 |
[18:24] | Can’t tell where that voice is coming from. | 无法辨别声音的来源 |
[18:26] | Back here. | 在里面 |
[18:29] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:32] | What’s your name, sir? | 你叫什么名字 先生 |
[18:33] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[18:34] | All right, tell us what happened, Charlie. | 好 告诉我们是怎么回事 查理 |
[18:36] | Damn grenade went off while I was taking it apart. | 我拆榴弹时发生了爆炸 |
[18:38] | Why are you taking apart a grenade? | 你为什么要拆榴弹呢 |
[18:40] | I was cleaning it. I’m a collector. | 我是在清理 我是名收藏家 |
[18:42] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[18:43] | You pulled the pin? | 你拉开了保险销吗 |
[18:44] | It ain’t that kind of grenade. | 不是那种榴弹 |
[18:46] | It’s a 40-mike-mike. | 是40口径榴弹 |
[18:48] | A practice round for an M203 grenade launcher. | 是M203发射器的演习用弹 |
[18:52] | I picked it up at a flea market in Brea, | 我在布雷亚的一个跳蚤市场买的 |
[18:54] | part of my ‘Nam collection. | 是我的越战系列藏品 |
[18:56] | My screwdriver must have touched the propelling charge. I… | 肯定是我的螺丝刀碰到了发射药 我… |
[18:59] | All right, I see metal. A lot of shrapnel. | 我看见了金属物 有很多弹片 |
[19:01] | Femoral artery has been nicked. | 股动脉已经划破了 |
[19:02] | We got to get him transported now. | 必须立即送他去医院 |
[19:05] | I’ve got an adult male, age 65, | 一名成年男性 65岁 |
[19:07] | with a large piece of shrapnel in his right thigh. | 右腿内有大块弹片 |
[19:10] | Femoral artery damage with profuse bleeding, | 股动脉损伤并伴有大出血症状 |
[19:12] | ten minutes out. | 十分钟后到达 |
[19:14] | Buck, I want you to travel with him to the hospital, | 巴克 你送他去医院 |
[19:16] | keep him stable. | 让他躺稳 |
[19:19] | Copy that, Cap. | 好的 老大 |
[19:22] | You got to learn how to play nice. | 你得学会友善待人 |
[19:23] | It’s one team, Buck. | 你们是搭档 巴克 |
[19:25] | Hey, Nash, am I gonna be all right? | 纳什 我会有危险吗 |
[19:26] | My boys have got you. | 我的队员会照顾好你 |
[19:28] | But you might want to consider | 不过 你也许应该考虑一下 |
[19:29] | switching to collecting baseball cards after this. | 今后改为收集棒球卡片 |
[19:38] | I guess you’ve seen a lot of shrapnel wounds. | 你应该见过许多弹片伤口吧 |
[19:41] | My share. | 没错 |
[19:42] | You ever seen a guy with a length of rebar stuck through his skull? | 你见过钢筋穿过人的头骨吗 |
[19:45] | What are we measuring here, Buck? | 这么比有意义吗 巴克 |
[19:50] | Need to change those dressings. They’re soaking through. | 绷带得换换了 都被血浸透了 |
[19:52] | Hang in there, Charlie. Almost there. | 坚持住 查理 就快到了 |
[19:55] | I’m just saying, working the streets of L.A. is not exactly stress free. | 我只是说 在这里工作并非完全没压力 |
[20:00] | May not be the same kind of pressure you have in a war zone, but… | 这种压力可能与战场上的不同 不过… |
[20:05] | Come on. Hold on. | 坚持住 等下 |
[20:06] | I thought you said this was a practice round. | 你不是说这是演习用弹吗 |
[20:09] | It is. | 是啊 |
[20:11] | What-what-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:12] | You see that cap? | 看见那个弹帽了吗 |
[20:14] | Practice rounds have blue caps. | 演习用弹是蓝色弹帽 |
[20:16] | Gold caps are live. | 金色的是实弹 |
[20:18] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[20:20] | Yup. There she is. | 没错 就是这个 |
[20:22] | He’s got a live round embedded in his thigh. | 他大腿里面的是实弹 |
[20:24] | I thought this thing already went off. | 这玩意不是已经爆炸过了吗 |
[20:26] | The launch grenade has two components: | 发射式榴弹由两部分构成 |
[20:27] | gunpowder which makes it travel | 推动榴弹的火药 |
[20:28] | and an explosive charge that makes it go boom. | 以及引爆榴弹的炸药 |
[20:31] | Okay, so why didn’t this one go boom? | 那为什么这枚没有爆炸呢 |
[20:33] | It’s fitted with a proximity fuse. | 因为这枚装有近炸引信 |
[20:35] | It’s a little smart sensor that tells the cap | 这是一种小型传感器 能够告诉弹帽 |
[20:37] | it’s traveled a safe enough distance from the shooter to explode. | 榴弹对于发射者已经足够远 可以爆炸了 |
[20:39] | From his hand to his leg probably wasn’t far enough. | 从他的手到腿这点距离恐怕远远不够 |
[20:42] | Well, we can’t bring him inside a hospital full of people, | 榴弹还卡在他身体里 |
[20:45] | not with that still stuck inside him. | 不能送他去人那么多的医院 |
[20:47] | We called the military for help. | 我们已经向军方求助了 |
[20:48] | The military? Can’t you do it? | 军队 你们不行吗 |
[20:50] | You’re the bomb squad. | 你们可是拆弹小组 |
[20:51] | You can’t diffuse a grenade. | 榴弹没法拆除 |
[20:53] | We need to find someone who knows how to pull that thing out of him | 我们得找个人 既能把榴弹从他身体中取出 |
[20:55] | without setting it off. | 又不会将其引爆 |
[20:56] | They’re sending someone up from Pendleton. | 他们已经从彭德尔顿派人来了 |
[20:58] | Should be here within the hour. | 一个小时内应该就会到 |
[20:59] | He doesn’t have an hour. | 来不及了 |
[21:01] | I can do it. | 我来吧 |
[21:04] | If he doesn’t go to surgery soon, he’ll die. | 他不马上手术就会死 |
[21:06] | You’ve done this before? | 你之前做过吗 |
[21:07] | Well, none of the guys I served with were dumb enough | 我的战友可没有这么傻 |
[21:08] | to shoot a live round in themselves, | 把子弹往自己身体射 |
[21:10] | but I’m familiar with the ordnance. | 但我对军械比较熟悉 |
[21:14] | I’m in. | 我也去 |
[21:19] | You get that thing out of him, put it in here | 你把榴弹从他身体里取出来 放进这里面 |
[21:22] | and get the hell away from it. | 然后赶紧跑 |
[21:23] | Let us deal with it. | 开始吧 |
[21:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:26] | See you inside. | 里面见 |
[21:29] | All right, listen, Buck, you don’t have to do this. | 巴克 你可以不用去的 |
[21:31] | You think I’m gonna let the new guy have all the fun? | 我可不想让新来的独享乐趣 |
[21:34] | Besides, you wanted us to bond. | 再说了 是你让我们搞好关系 |
[21:35] | We might end up real close. | 我们到时估计会特别亲密 |
[21:43] | How you feeling there, Charlie? | 你感觉怎么样 查理 |
[21:45] | Like a world-class idiot. | 感觉自己蠢爆了 |
[21:47] | My wife, if she was still alive, | 要是我妻子还活着 |
[21:49] | she’d be here now saying, “I told you so.” | 她肯定会在旁边叨叨 “让你不听我的话” |
[21:53] | Well, maybe she’ll be able to tell me in person in about a minute. | 也许一会儿她就能当面数落我了 |
[21:57] | Well, that conversation’s gonna have to wait. | 那估计不可能了 |
[21:59] | Nobody’s leaving this life tonight. | 我们不会让你死的 |
[22:02] | Start the drip. | 开始输液 |
[22:06] | What branch did you say you were in, Charlie? | 你之前说服役于哪个部队 查理 |
[22:08] | I didn’t. I always wanted to be a Marine. | 我没服过役 只是一直想加入海军陆战队 |
[22:12] | I tried to enlist during ‘Nam, but I was 4F, an enlarged heart. | 越战时我想入伍 但因心脏问题被拒了 |
[22:16] | So instead, I spent the last 40 years teaching seventh grade. | 所以只好当了四十年的中学老师 |
[22:21] | See there, Charlie? | 这么说吧 查理 |
[22:22] | Not all heroes serve on the battlefield. | 并非上过战场才算是英雄 |
[22:26] | That’s very kind of you to say that. | 谢谢安慰 |
[22:30] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:38] | He’s losing a lot of blood. | 他大量失血 |
[22:40] | Keep pressure on it. | 继续按压 |
[22:41] | Not-not too much pressure. | 别太用力 |
[22:46] | – There it is. – All right, so-so pull it out. Come on. | -这里 -好 快拔出来 |
[22:49] | I got to… be careful. | 我得小心 |
[22:51] | The sensor measures the distance traveled | 传感器是通过测量 |
[22:54] | based on how many rotations the shell made | 子弹击中后弹壳旋转了几次 |
[22:58] | after the launch. | 来判断距离 |
[23:01] | The key is not to turn the shell while we pull it out. | 关键在于 取出过程中不能旋转弹壳 |
[23:06] | Okay, yeah, so don’t turn it. | 好好 那就别转 |
[23:09] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[23:10] | Gonna have to just… | 我得慢慢… |
[23:13] | a bit… | 还差一点… |
[23:19] | Get the box. | 拿盒子来 |
[23:42] | Let’s get the robot in there. | 派机器人进去 |
[23:52] | You’re badass under pressure, brother. | 紧急情况下 你很沉稳 兄弟 |
[23:55] | Me? | 我吗 |
[23:56] | Hell yeah. You can have my back any day. | 当然 以后我都会挺你 |
[23:59] | Yeah. Or, you know, you could… | 嗯 那我也… |
[24:03] | – you could have mine. – Deal. | -我也会挺你 -说定了 |
[24:06] | Nice work, fellas. I’m glad you both made it out of there. | 干得漂亮 两位 你们能成功真是太好了 |
[24:09] | The guy’s a professional, Cap. | 他很专业 老大 |
[24:11] | I was never really worried. | 我刚才毫不担心 |
[24:21] | Cancel the robot. | 别派机器人了 |
[24:24] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿吗 |
[24:33] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:36] | I didn’t want to overwhelm them with too many choices, so… | 我不想让他们挑花眼 所以… |
[24:41] | I think that it’s, a little… | 我觉得 已经有点… |
[24:46] | overwhelming. | 难以抉择了 |
[24:50] | You think it’s ridiculous. | 你觉得很荒唐 |
[24:51] | No, no, I mean… | 不不 我是说… |
[24:55] | Chim, I kind of think the whole thing is ridiculous. | 老奇 我觉得挂历这事就挺扯淡 |
[24:57] | You don’t think I have a shot. | 你觉得我没机会 |
[25:01] | The pictures are cool. | 照片挺好的 |
[25:01] | I-I just… I don’t have these answers for you, Chim. | 只是我没法给你建议 老奇 |
[25:03] | I’m not into beefcake calendars. | 我对型男日历没有兴趣 |
[25:05] | I know, I know. | 我明白了 |
[25:07] | Why is this so important to you? | 你怎么这么重视这件事 |
[25:08] | Because growing up, I never saw any heroes who looked like me. | 因为从小到大 我从没见过亚裔的英雄形象 |
[25:11] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[25:13] | I mean, not on TV, not in movies. | 电视没有 电影没有 |
[25:16] | We’re always the computer geek who hacks into the system | 我们亚裔总是扮演黑入电脑系统的技术宅 |
[25:18] | for the white guy or the evil Tong drug lord. | 为白人或邪恶毒枭卖命 |
[25:21] | Or the guy in the dry cleaners in a fabric softener commercial. | 或是扮演衣物柔顺剂广告中的干洗工 |
[25:23] | I mean, you know, when a kid thinks of a firefighter, | 当孩子想到消防员时 |
[25:27] | do they think of me? | 脑海中会浮现出亚裔面孔吗 |
[25:29] | Do they think of you? | 会联想到黑人女性吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah, but I’m not taking my shirt off for that calendar. | 有道理 但我才不会为了上挂历卖弄身材 |
[25:37] | Yeah. You know what? | 也对 好吧 |
[25:40] | Me, either. | 我也不了 |
[25:44] | – Chim… – No, I don’t know what I was thinking. | -老奇 -我也不知道我之前怎么想的 |
[25:45] | I can’t compete with these guys. | 我跟这些人没法比 |
[25:47] | Maybe ten years ago. | 十年前可能还行 |
[25:49] | And that’s only because they’d be 12. | 毕竟那时候他们才12岁 |
[26:07] | You just coming in from somewhere? | 你是刚回来吗 |
[26:08] | I was just going somewhere. | 我刚打算出门 |
[26:12] | Look, we can stop by your house on the way so you can change. | 我们可以先拐到你家去让你换个衣服 |
[26:14] | We’re gonna get some Korean barbecue. | 去吃韩国烤肉 |
[26:16] | – Come on. – No, no. | -走吧 -不了 |
[26:17] | I just got Thai food. | 我带来了泰国菜 |
[26:21] | Hey, I would like to take you out on a proper date. | 我想跟你来一次正经约会 |
[26:25] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[26:27] | But you got to give me fair warning | 但你得提前告诉我 |
[26:29] | so I can get all done up for you. | 我好有所准备 |
[26:31] | I’ve tried that many times, | 我约过你很多次啊 |
[26:32] | but you always say you want to stay in instead. | 你总是说更想待在家里 |
[26:34] | And we’ve only been out together as a couple twice, on our first two dates. | 我们只在刚开始交往时出去约会过两次 |
[26:37] | Well, I like when it’s just the two of us. | 我很享受我们的二人世界 |
[26:39] | – It’s romantic. – It is. | -很浪漫 -确实 |
[26:45] | Hey, who you hiding from? | 你在躲着谁吗 |
[26:48] | It’s been almost four months. | 都快四个月了 |
[26:51] | This just… it feels serious to me. It feels real. | 我对这段感情很认真 感觉很真实 |
[26:53] | You know? What? | 你明白我的心意吗 |
[26:56] | All right, what-what is it? What’s going on? | 好吧 到底怎么了 |
[26:58] | I don’t like being pressured. | 我不喜欢被逼迫 |
[27:00] | Into going out for dinner? I’m… | 逼你出去吃晚餐吗 我… |
[27:02] | This is not the same for you and me. | 我们俩情况不一样 |
[27:06] | Like it’s a black/white thing? I don’t… | 因为我们人种不同吗 我不觉得啊… |
[27:07] | – Are you crazy? – All right. | -你说什么疯话 -那是怎样 |
[27:12] | For you, this is a sign of you coming back to life after a tragic loss. | 对你来说 这段恋情标志着你痛失所爱后的新开始 |
[27:17] | It’s a redemption. | 是一场救赎 |
[27:18] | For me, it’s more complicated than that. | 对我来说 则要复杂得多 |
[27:21] | Okay, how is this not a redemption for you? | 对你来说 不算救赎吗 |
[27:24] | Because it’s proof you can love again, | 因为这证明了你可以再次爱上别人 |
[27:26] | you can trust again. | 再次信任他人 |
[27:27] | No one in my family has ever gotten divorced. | 我们家的人都没离过婚 |
[27:31] | I am the first failure. | 我是第一个婚姻失败的 |
[27:36] | Hey, divorce is not a failure. | 离婚不算失败 |
[27:40] | What do you know about it? Are you a woman? | 你又不是女人 怎么会懂 |
[27:42] | Are you a black woman who can’t keep her man? | 你又不是个留不住丈夫的黑人女性 |
[27:45] | The stigma of that. | 耻辱难清 |
[27:46] | Now you want me to go out on the town like a peacock, | 现在你就想让我招摇过市 |
[27:49] | showing you off like nothing ever happened. | 若无其事地炫耀新男友吗 |
[27:51] | How’s that gonna make me look? | 别人会怎么看我 |
[27:54] | Like a survivor. | 会觉得你很坚强 |
[27:55] | – Like a tramp. – Come on, Athena, that’s crazy. | -破鞋还差不多 -别这样 阿西娜 不会的 |
[27:57] | Nobody’s gonna think that, and even if they do, who cares? | 没人会这样想 就算真有 又如何 |
[28:00] | Well, you have the luxury of not caring. | 你有资本不在意 |
[28:03] | I’m trying to do right by us. | 我只是不想我们走错一步 |
[28:06] | How long are we supposed to sneak around like this? | 我们还要这样偷偷摸摸多久 |
[28:08] | Because I’m not gonna be satisfied with stolen kisses | 我不喜欢总要偷偷接吻 |
[28:10] | and take-out containers. | 也不喜欢总吃外卖 |
[28:11] | I don’t like keeping us a secret. It feels like lying. | 我不想这样秘而不宣 感觉在撒谎 |
[28:14] | You kept your secret about your past from everyone else for years. | 你把你的过去对所有人隐瞒了好几年 |
[28:25] | Yeah, I did because I was ashamed of myself, | 是啊 因为我感觉很羞耻 |
[28:27] | and I still am. | 现在依然是 |
[28:28] | Well, then, you of anyone should understand | 那你就更应该理解 |
[28:30] | why I want to keep this quiet. | 我为什么不想公开 |
[28:32] | What are you ashamed of? Are you ashamed of me? | 你羞耻什么 以我为耻吗 |
[28:33] | No! But yes. | 不 但也算是 |
[28:36] | – Yeah? – Yes! | -是吗 -是 |
[28:37] | I’m ashamed! I’m ashamed of us. | 我很羞耻 以我们为耻 |
[28:41] | I’m ashamed of you. I’m ashamed of being happy. | 我以你为耻 以快乐为耻 |
[28:45] | I told you, it’s complicated. | 我跟你说了 很复杂 |
[28:51] | Well, I’m sorry it’s so complicated. | 很抱歉让你为难 |
[28:55] | Please leave. | 你走吧 |
[29:03] | What up, fam! | 你们好啊 |
[29:04] | We got this savage young man | 这里有位勇士 |
[29:06] | who is about to join the ranks of Shay’s Army of Mayhem. | 即将加入”谢伊搞事军团” |
[29:10] | Jessie has agreed | 杰西已经同意 |
[29:11] | to let us cement his head inside this microwave oven! | 让我们把他的头放入充满水泥的微波炉中 |
[29:16] | So random, so awesome! | 如此随性 如此刺激 |
[29:19] | We have the concrete. | 混凝土已就位 |
[29:23] | – I need eye protection. – Copy. | -护住我的眼睛 -收到 |
[29:36] | Breathing tube. Don’t bite it, bro. | 呼吸管 别咬坏了 兄弟 |
[29:39] | No pressure, Jess. | 别紧张 小杰 |
[29:40] | Are you ready to join the ranks of the legendary? | 准备好成为一代传奇了吗 |
[29:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:48] | Yeah! | 超棒 |
[30:04] | Quick. They’re in the back. | 快 他们在后院 |
[30:05] | We put a tube in so he could breathe. | 我们给了他管子用来呼吸 |
[30:06] | I think the cement smushed it. | 估计被水泥挤扁了 |
[30:08] | – What is it, a YouTube prank? – Don’t judge. | -什么情况 想上热搜吗 -这你别管 |
[30:10] | Followers equals cash. | 粉丝经济啊 |
[30:17] | – What’s his name? – Jessie. | -他叫什么名字 -杰西 |
[30:19] | Jessie, this is Captain Nash, LAFD. Can you hear me? | 杰西 我是洛杉矶消防局的纳什队长 你能听见吗 |
[30:22] | All right, he is totally cut off in this thing. | 他被这东西完全隔绝了 |
[30:24] | Let’s get some screwdrivers, try to get this frame off. | 拿螺丝刀来 把外壳卸了 |
[30:32] | – What do you got, Hen? – Pulse 120, BP 150/110. | -亨 怎么样 -脉搏120 血压150/110 |
[30:35] | – He’s panicking. – All right, he’s starting to choke. | -他很恐慌 -他呛到了 |
[30:37] | Saliva’s probably aspirated through the breathing tube. | 唾液可能顺着呼吸管被他吸进去了 |
[30:39] | Hold on one second. | 等等 |
[30:41] | – Relax. Calm down. – Okay, calm down. | -放松 冷静点 -冷静点 |
[30:57] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快救人 |
[30:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:00] | All right, step. | 小心台阶 |
[31:05] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[31:08] | All right, watch his neck. | 小心脖子 |
[31:11] | – His pulse is weak. – I have no respiration. | -脉搏很虚弱 -没探测到呼吸 |
[31:13] | Is there a plastic bag in there or something? | 里面有塑料袋什么的吗 |
[31:15] | Yeah, we put it on his head before we poured the concrete. | 嗯 他头上套了个塑料袋 |
[31:17] | Please don’t let him die. | 快救救他 |
[31:18] | He’s my best friend since kindergarten. | 他是我的发小 |
[31:20] | I can’t get in there. | 我伸不进去 |
[31:21] | Yeah, we had 30 minutes to get him out of there. | 我们本来有三十分钟时间救他 |
[31:22] | Now we got 30 seconds. | 现在只有三十秒了 |
[31:23] | No response to sternal rub. | 胸透摩擦没有反应 |
[31:25] | Pulse is fading. Still no respiration. | 脉搏越来越虚弱 依然没有呼吸迹象 |
[31:27] | All right, Buck, once we get this frame off, | 巴克 等取下外壳后 |
[31:29] | you and I are gonna go hammer and chisel on that block. | 我们俩得把水泥凿开 |
[31:31] | – All right. – Starting compressions. | -好 -开始按压 |
[31:36] | All right, got it. | 行了 |
[31:38] | All right, Buck, | 巴克 |
[31:39] | I’m hammer, you’re chisel. Let’s go. | 我拿锤子 你放凿子 开始吧 |
[31:41] | I can do this. | 我用锤子吧 |
[31:43] | All right. | 好 |
[31:52] | Again. | 再来 |
[31:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:07] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[32:10] | All right… | 好了 |
[32:13] | Hold still, hold still. | 别动 别动 |
[32:14] | Shay Reed here, fans. | 各位 我是谢伊·里德 |
[32:15] | And today’s Shay-nanigan is maybe our most intense yet! | 今天的”谢伊搞事”是有史以来最刺激的一次 |
[32:19] | Are you filming this? | 你在直播吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah, bro. If we didn’t film it, it didn’t happen. | 当然了 没有记录就相当于没发生过 |
[32:22] | You were just crying like two minutes ago. | 你刚刚才哭过 |
[32:24] | Yeah, two minutes ago, he was gonna die. | 是啊 之前他快死了 |
[32:26] | Now he’s gonna live and be a legend. | 如今他活下来了 还将成为传奇 |
[32:28] | Say hello, Shay’s Army. | 向谢伊军团打个招呼吧 |
[32:30] | Hello, Shay’s army. | 谢伊军团的各位好 |
[32:31] | Wait, what the… what the hell, man? What are you do… | 等等 你搞什么 你干什么 |
[32:34] | – Good-bye, Shay Army! – Dude! | -永别了 谢伊军团 -老兄 |
[32:46] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[32:48] | I swear, we need to put GPS trackers on everything that boy owns. | 我们得在他所有东西上都装个GPS |
[32:53] | You made waffles… for dinner? | 你晚餐吃华夫饼吗 |
[32:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:59] | I-I don’t know what the rules are here. | 我不知道我们俩现在算是哪样 |
[33:02] | Like, if this is something we can discuss with each other. | 不知道跟你讨论这件事合不合适 |
[33:06] | Listen, whatever you have to say to me | 你想说的这件事 |
[33:09] | can’t be as intense as what I said to you. Right? | 肯定比不上我出柜更劲爆 |
[33:16] | I’ve been seeing someone for the last few months. | 这几个月来我有跟别人在约会 |
[33:20] | A firefighter. | 他是个消防员 |
[33:22] | No one else knows. Not even Henrietta. | 没别人知道 亨丽埃塔都不知道 |
[33:24] | We’ve been keeping it on the down-low | 我们一直很低调 没声张 |
[33:26] | because we didn’t know what it was | 因为我们之前的关系不是很明朗 |
[33:28] | or how long it was gonna last. | 也不知道能持续多久 |
[33:30] | But now he wants to tell the world. | 但现在他想公开 |
[33:33] | – And you don’t? – No. | -但你不想 -当然 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | But he started to push, | 但他开始逼我 |
[33:39] | and I felt pressure, so I pushed back hard. | 我压力很大 所以强硬反击了 |
[33:44] | What? I’ve been on the receiving end of your hard pushes. | 怎么 我可是在你的”淫威”下苟活多年 |
[33:49] | And you care about him. | 你很在乎他 |
[33:51] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[33:55] | So where’s the harm in telling everybody? | 你为什么不想公开 |
[33:57] | I don’t want to be embarrassed. | 我怕尴尬 |
[33:59] | I mean, our divorce was enough of a failure. | 一次失败的婚姻就够丢人了 |
[34:02] | I can’t go through that again. | 我没勇气再冒险一次 |
[34:05] | I get it. Okay. | 我懂了 |
[34:07] | You don’t want to invest ’cause you’re afraid of being hurt. | 你怕受伤 所以不敢付出 |
[34:11] | Which you might. | 受伤在所难免 |
[34:13] | But what is the other alternative? | 但如果不恋爱 |
[34:19] | Being alone? | 难道你要孤独终老吗 |
[34:20] | Maybe. It’s safer. | 可能吧 更安全 |
[34:26] | You know, fear trapped me in a closet my whole life. | 这么久以来 我因为恐惧 不敢出柜 |
[34:32] | Embarrassment kept me from admitting the truth to you | 我怕丢脸 不敢告诉你真相 |
[34:36] | every day of our marriage. | 婚后每天都在隐瞒 |
[34:38] | It was eating me up inside. | 日复一日的煎熬 |
[34:40] | Until I stopped trying to control it, and stepped out. | 直到我不再压抑自己 勇敢出柜 |
[34:44] | Had faith and let it happen. | 坚定信念做自己 |
[34:46] | It was hard and sad, but, baby, look at us now. | 过程很艰难 但是你看看我们现在 |
[34:52] | Our divorce wasn’t a failure, Athena. | 我们离婚不是失败 阿西娜 |
[34:56] | We’re still family, baby. | 我们依然是一家人 宝贝 |
[35:01] | And listen, if this thing doesn’t work out with this firefighter, | 就算跟你这个消防员无法修成正果 |
[35:04] | you’ll move on. | 你依然会继续生活 |
[35:07] | In the meantime, if he makes you happy, | 话说回来 如果他能让你开心 |
[35:10] | then why not be happy? | 为何不好好享受 |
[35:12] | You deserve it. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[35:20] | Okay, what about “G.I.?” | 要不然叫”特种兵”吧 |
[35:21] | Like G.I. Joe. “Hey, G.I.” | 像《敢死队》那样 “你好啊 特种兵” |
[35:23] | You know, that’s a great nickname. | 这昵称挺酷的 |
[35:25] | Sounds like gastrointestinal. | 听起来像肠胃疾病 |
[35:27] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 嗯 算了吧 |
[35:29] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 各位 注意一下 |
[35:30] | I’ve got an announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[35:31] | I just got off the phone with the people from the calendar, | 日历那边打电话过来 |
[35:34] | and they have made their choice. | 他们已经做出决定了 |
[35:36] | Well, no hard feelings, no matter who won. | 无论谁赢 另一个都不准生气 |
[35:40] | That’s good, Buck, ’cause they didn’t pick you. | 很好 巴克 他们没选你 |
[35:41] | Well, it’s obviously a fix. | 显然有内幕 |
[35:43] | No, congratulations anyway, G.I.! | 无论如何 恭喜了 “特种兵” |
[35:47] | They didn’t pick him, either. | 也没选他 |
[35:48] | No? You? | 不是他 是你吗 |
[35:50] | No. | 不 |
[35:55] | No way. You got to be kidding me. | 不可能 你开玩笑吧 |
[35:57] | No. Congratulations, Chim. | 没 恭喜了 老奇 |
[36:00] | Or should I say Mr. April? | 还是应该叫你 “四月先生” |
[36:02] | – No way. Are you serious? – Chimney! | -不会吧 真的吗 -奇米 |
[36:04] | – You’re a calendar boy, now. – You serious? | -你要上日历了 -真的吗 |
[36:05] | Mr. April, buddy. | “四月先生” |
[36:07] | – 30 days of Chimney. – Congratulations. | -奇米四月天天见 -恭喜 |
[36:11] | – You did it. – Thank you. | -你成功了 -谢谢 |
[36:13] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 没打扰你们吧 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:32] | All right. | 没关系 |
[36:38] | What are you all looking at? | 你们看什么 |
[36:40] | There’s no more announcements. | 没别的要宣布了 |
[36:42] | Pay up. | 给钱吧 |
[36:44] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, you knew? | 等等 你早知道了 |
[36:46] | Sir, first you two were happy at the same time, | 老大 你们俩要么同时心情飞扬 |
[36:50] | then you were both pissed off at the same time. | 要么同时气鼓鼓 |
[36:52] | – It wasn’t hard to figure out. – And, you good with this? | -很明显了 -你没意见吗 |
[36:55] | Girl, I’m just mad at myself for not fixing you up in the first place. | 我只是气自己当初没想到要撮合你们俩 |
[37:03] | Staying for dinner? | 留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[37:04] | I don’t know. Are you cooking? | 看情况 你下厨吗 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:14] | – Thank you. – Hen. | -谢谢 -亨 |
[37:17] | So, you want to tell me how you managed this? | 能告诉我你怎么做到的吗 |
[37:21] | I think they’ve been seeing each other for months. | 他们估计在一起好几个月了 |
[37:23] | Hen, you know what I’m talking about. | 亨 你知道我在说什么 |
[37:26] | I never submitted myself for that calendar. | 我根本没报名参加日历评选 |
[37:31] | But I deleted all those pictures. | 但我把照片都删了 |
[37:32] | How’d you get a hold of them? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[37:35] | I didn’t use any of those pictures. | 我没用那些照片 |
[37:39] | Last year, the school bus accident on the 710, | 去年710公路的校车事故 |
[37:43] | an AP photographer got a photo of you | 有媒体摄影师给你拍了张照片 |
[37:46] | carrying a little girl across the freeway. | 抱着个小女孩穿过高速 |
[37:49] | That’s what I sent in. | 我给他们寄了这张 |
[37:51] | Not some picture of you pretending to be a big damn hero, | 不需要什么装作英雄的硬照 |
[37:54] | but an actual picture of you being a damn hero. | 你真正行英雄之举时的照片才是最棒的 |
[37:58] | Because that’s what you are, Chim. | 因为那才是你 老奇 |
[38:01] | And that’s what a hero looks like. | 那才是一个英雄应该有的样子 |
[38:04] | You. | 你就是英雄 |
[38:15] | Mr. April. Yes! | “四月先生” 太棒了 |
[38:26] | Laurie? | 劳里 |
[38:27] | No. It’s not your boss. | 不是你上司 |
[38:29] | I’m in her office. | 我在她办公室 |
[38:30] | And evidently, she’s not your boss anymore | 显然 她不再是你上司 |
[38:32] | because you quit. | 因为你辞职了 |
[38:35] | Where are you, Maddie? | 你在哪里 麦迪 |
[38:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 与你无关 |
[38:41] | It doesn’t matter ’cause we’re done. | 与你无关 我们分手了 |
[38:43] | You don’t get to decide when we’re done. I decide! | 分不分你说了不算 我说了才算 |
[38:46] | Tell me where you are! | 告诉我 你在哪里 |
[38:50] | Then I guess I’m gonna have to come find you. | 看来我得亲自去找你了 |
[38:52] | And you’d better hope that when I do, I’m in a better mood. | 你最好祈祷我找到你时心情好 |
[39:16] | Leaving already? | 这就要走了吗 |
[39:19] | Road ahead awaits. | 前路漫漫啊 |
[39:21] | I’m more concerned with the road behind you. | 我更关心你身后的事 |
[39:26] | Maddie, what really happened with Doug? | 麦迪 你跟道格到底怎么了 |
[39:28] | Why are you running away from him? | 为什么要躲着他 |
[39:30] | No. I’m not gonna bring my little brother into this. | 不 我不会把你牵扯进来的 |
[39:33] | Standing in between you | 站在你前面 |
[39:35] | and anyone who thinks they can hurt you | 替你挡着所有可能伤害你的人 |
[39:37] | is exactly where I want to be standing. | 正是我应该做的事 |
[39:50] | Maddie, are you in some kind of danger? | 麦迪 你有危险吗 |
[39:58] | The stuff that Mom and Dad hated about him, | 爸妈讨厌他的地方 |
[40:02] | that you picked up on even as a teenager, | 你小时候见过的事 |
[40:05] | it all got worse. | 情况恶化了 |
[40:10] | Much worse over the last year or so. | 去年情况越来越糟糕 |
[40:12] | And when I threatened to leave, he threatened to kill me. | 我赌气说要离开 他就威胁要杀了我 |
[40:19] | And he meant it. | 他是认真的 |
[40:25] | You know, when women in abusive relationships used to come into the hospital, | 之前一些受到家暴的女性来医院时 |
[40:29] | I got to be honest, I would pass judgment. | 老实说 我都很看不起她们 |
[40:32] | Like, “Why don’t you just leave him?” | 很不解 “为什么不离开他” |
[40:36] | Now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[40:36] | It’s like, you can’t even believe it’s happening. | 你根本无法相信自己有朝一日也被家暴了 |
[40:41] | But you broke free. | 但你逃出来了 |
[40:45] | And I’m proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[40:50] | But now is not the time to be alone, all right? | 但你现在不能一个人 好吗 |
[40:52] | So-so-so you… you should stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[40:55] | All right? I-I got… I got plenty of room, | 我家还有很多空房 |
[40:57] | and-and, hey, if Doug comes looking, then… | 如果道格找来了 |
[41:00] | – I know a lot of cops. – He won’t. | -我认识很多警察 -他不会的 |
[41:03] | He doesn’t know you live here. He doesn’t know what you do. | 他不知道你的住址 也不知道你的职业 |
[41:04] | It’s a real benefit to being married to somebody | 跟一个从来不发问的人结婚 |
[41:07] | who doesn’t ask any questions. | 这就是最大的好处 |
[41:11] | Okay, well, that’s perfect. | 那太好了 |
[41:14] | You can start over. | 你可以重新来过 |
[41:16] | I can help you. I can help you get a great nursing job at one of the hospitals. | 我能帮你在医院找个护士工作 |
[41:20] | No. | 不 |
[41:22] | I really miss helping people, | 我很怀念帮助人的日子 |
[41:26] | but I can’t do that job every day, | 但我不能每天都做同样的工作 |
[41:29] | looking over my shoulder, | 提心吊胆 |
[41:30] | wondering who’s walking in the front door. | 紧张下一个进来的会是谁 |
[41:33] | Okay. So you want to help people | 好 你想帮助别人 |
[41:38] | but not deal with them face-to-face. | 但不想面对面 |
[41:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:44] | I think I might have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[41:47] | We all feel pressure, | 我们都有压力 |
[41:49] | but it’s how we respond that matters. | 但关键要看如何应对 |
[41:52] | Being a 911 dispatcher will be challenging and exhausting | 911接线员任务艰巨 繁忙 |
[41:57] | and can take an emotional toll. | 对情绪控制也是极大的考验 |
[42:00] | The people who call in are scared, in need, | 报警的人大多很害怕 需要帮助 |
[42:03] | and we are their lifeline. | 而我们就是他们的求生热线 |
[42:06] | But it can also be rewarding. | 但这份工作也能给人以满足感 |
[42:08] | Calling us is probably the scariest moment of their lives. | 来电时 或许是他们一生中最害怕的时候 |
[42:12] | But if we do our jobs right and help arrives in time | 但如果我们处理得当 救援及时 |
[42:16] | and we get a little lucky, | 再加上一点运气 |
[42:18] | then maybe it doesn’t have to be the worst moment of their lives. | 或许求救的那一刻就不会成为他们一生最大的梦魇 |
[42:24] | Sounds like a lot of pressure. | 听起来压力很大 |
[42:26] | I don’t know if I’m up for that. You? | 我不确定有没有准备好 你呢 |
[42:28] | Pressure doesn’t have to break us down. | 压力未必会压垮我们 |
[42:30] | It can show us who we really are. And that’s good. | 反而能令我们展现本色 这很好 |
[42:33] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[42:34] | When did the pain start? | 什么时候开始痛的 |
[42:35] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[42:37] | Because in the end, it’s always there. | 因为 你无处可逃 |
[42:39] | Help is on the way. | 警察马上就到了 |
[42:40] | The pressure. And eventually, it has to be released. | 压力一直都在 而且必须得到释放 |
[43:17] | Attention, all units. | 各单位注意 |
[43:19] | This is a citywide disaster alert. | 现发布全市灾难警报 |
[43:21] | A massive earthquake has hit Central L.A. | 洛杉矶中部发生强地震 |
[43:24] | Be on emergency tac alert until further notice. | 启动应急战略警报 等待后续通知 |
[43:27] | I repeat, be on emergency tac alert until further notice. | 重复 启动应急战略警报 等待后续通知 |