时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Right in here. | 就放这儿吧 |
[00:23] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 |
[00:47] | My leg, my leg. | 我的腿 我的腿 |
[00:49] | I think it’s broken. | 好像断了 |
[00:50] | – My God, where did you come from? – Sherman Oaks. | -我的天啊 你从哪里跑出来的 -谢尔曼橡树区 |
[00:56] | No. No, I-I mean, are you okay? | 我不是这个意思 你还好吗 |
[00:58] | You just hit me with your car! Of course I’m not okay. | 我刚被你撞了 当然不好了 |
[01:02] | That’s a really, really nice car. | 这车真不错啊 |
[01:03] | Is that a custom paint job? | 喷漆是定制的吗 |
[01:05] | Really hurts when I move my head. | 我扭一下头都好痛啊 |
[01:08] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[02:37] | LAFD. Step aside, please. | 洛杉矶消防局 请靠边 |
[02:41] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[02:42] | I was afraid to move the car. | 不敢挪车 |
[02:44] | You did the right thing. We’ll take it from here. | 你做得对 接下来交给我们吧 |
[02:46] | Do any of you have a pen? | 有笔吗 |
[02:47] | I’ve got a partial license plate. | 我看到了部分车牌 |
[02:48] | Somebody should write it down. | 你们赶紧记下来 |
[02:50] | Don’t worry about the license plate, ma’am. | 别担心车牌了 女士 |
[02:52] | It’s right here on the back of the car. | 还好好地挂在车后面呢 |
[02:53] | Not this car. The car that hit me. | 不是这辆车 是撞我的那辆 |
[02:56] | Wait, this isn’t the car that hit you? | 等等 不是这辆车撞你的吗 |
[02:58] | No, this is the car that ran me over. | 不 这是碾我的那辆车 |
[03:01] | Better be insured. | 最好上保险了 |
[03:03] | Let’s just focus on getting you out of here first, ma’am. | 先把你救出来吧 女士 |
[03:05] | I think there’s enough room. | 空间足够 |
[03:05] | We can slide a backboard under here and pull her out that way. | 可以给她垫个背板 抬她出来 |
[03:08] | – Okay, c-can you tell me your name? – Lorraine. | -好 你叫什么名字 -罗琳 |
[03:17] | Hey, wait. Don’t we know you? | 等等 我们好像认识你吧 |
[03:20] | No, I don’t… I don’t, I don’t think so. | 不…应该不认识吧 |
[03:22] | Last year, Hancock Park. | 去年在汉考克公园 |
[03:23] | That’s right. I never forget a femur. | 没错 我记忆力很好 |
[03:29] | It’s the damned Porch Pirate. | 是那个可恶的”门廊大盗” |
[03:33] | Guess you moved up from porches to parking lots, Lorraine? | 看来你从门廊转移到停车场了啊 罗琳 |
[03:37] | What’s your scam? | 这次又耍什么把戏 |
[03:38] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:40] | I went to my court-mandated treatment. I’m completely cured. | 我接受了法院强制的治疗 已经痊愈了 |
[03:44] | Haven’t stole a package in months. | 好几个月都没偷过东西了 |
[03:47] | I heard you settled with that homeowner. | 听说你跟户主和解了 |
[03:49] | The house she fell in front of when she was package stealing? | 是她行窃时摔倒的那栋房子吗 |
[03:52] | I didn’t realize you could sue someone for being injured | 没想到你犯重罪时受伤 |
[03:54] | during the commission of a felony. | 还能反过来控告受害者 |
[03:56] | Pled down to a misdemeanor. | 轻罪我认 |
[03:58] | Insurance companies are happy to settle instead of going to court. | 保险公司宁愿和解 也不想上庭 |
[04:03] | Insurance companies are less happy about fraud. | 要是知道被诈骗 保险公司可就不会这么高兴了 |
[04:06] | And I got three witnesses who claim | 有三个目击证人宣称 |
[04:07] | you intentionally stepped out behind that poor woman’s car. | 你故意站在那位女士车后 |
[04:10] | Makes me wonder what I might find | 我倒很好奇 |
[04:12] | when I pull the security footage from this parking lot. | 等我调出停车场监控之后会发现什么 |
[04:16] | I think you’ll find a woman suffering with mobility issues. | 你会发现一位行动有困难的女性 |
[04:20] | Lot of trouble walking since that fall on the steps. | 上次在台阶上摔倒后 我就行走不便 |
[04:23] | You know, I wonder | 我在想 |
[04:24] | if it’s because I received improper care on the scene. | 是否是因为救治不当呢 |
[04:28] | So you’re gonna sue us now? | 你还想告我们 |
[04:30] | You folks are city employees. | 你们可是人民公仆 |
[04:31] | Probably don’t make that much. | 估计赚不了几个钱 |
[04:33] | But the city… | 但放眼全市… |
[04:35] | There’s probably some deep pockets there, don’t you think? | 估计有些富得流油的人 你们觉得呢 |
[04:41] | Awful woman. | 女无赖 |
[04:46] | Isn’t it your job to help? | 你的工作不就是救人吗 |
[04:48] | I mean, are you even listening to what I’m saying? | 你到底有没有听我说 |
[04:51] | I gave you the address. What else do you need? | 我给了你地址 你还需要什么 |
[04:54] | Okay, ma’am, if you could just calm down | 女士 你先冷静一下 |
[04:56] | and give me some information. | 告诉我些信息 |
[04:57] | Are you deaf? You keep asking the same stupid questions, | 你聋了吗 一直在问同样的蠢问题 |
[05:00] | and I keep telling you: | 我都跟你说了 |
[05:01] | – I don’t know. – Does he have a pulse? | -我不知道 -他还有脉搏吗 |
[05:03] | I’m not touching him, lady. | 我才不碰他 |
[05:05] | Do you know where he’s been injured? | 你知道他伤到哪里了吗 |
[05:06] | – I need a damn ambulance! – Okay. | -快点派救护车来 -好吧 |
[05:09] | The ambulance is on the way. If you could just tell me… | 救护车马上就到 如果你能告诉我… |
[05:12] | Why didn’t you say that, you stupid bitch? | 早说啊 你个蠢货 |
[05:14] | Wasting my time. | 浪费我时间 |
[05:29] | This’ll make you feel better. | 这应该会让你好受一点 |
[05:31] | Delicious and Paleo. | 美味原味蛋糕 |
[05:33] | You made Paleo muffins? | 你做了原味蛋糕 |
[05:35] | I can barely make lunch. | 我连午餐都不会做 |
[05:37] | Although I should start, | 不过我该学学做饭了 |
[05:38] | ’cause Jim in the food truck is getting the wrong idea. | 不然餐车的吉姆还以为我暗恋他 |
[05:41] | So, what’s your secret? | 你有什么秘诀吗 |
[05:42] | Dee’s Bakery on Larchmont, but don’t tell anyone. | 拉奇蒙特的德家烘焙买的 别告诉其他人 |
[05:46] | Bad call? | 电话接得不顺吗 |
[05:47] | Bad day. | 一整天都不顺 |
[05:48] | It’s like the whole city’s in a mood. | 好像整座城市都在发脾气 |
[05:50] | That’s every day, honey. | 每天都是这样 亲爱的 |
[05:52] | There are over 200 languages spoken in the city of Los Angeles, | 洛杉矶汇集了来自世界各地的人 |
[05:56] | and I’ve been cursed out in every single one of them. | 我经常被他们诅咒 |
[05:58] | It’s not like I’ve never been yelled at before. | 以前我也被骂过 |
[06:01] | I mean, I worked in an ER, but… | 我之前可是在急诊室工作 但是… |
[06:04] | it just felt different somehow. | 总感觉有什么不一样 |
[06:06] | You know, maybe it’s because I could see them. | 可能是因为我可以看到他们 |
[06:09] | I could see that they were scared or in pain, | 我可以看出他们或恐惧或痛苦 |
[06:12] | that they didn’t mean to be so… | 他们也不是有意这么… |
[06:14] | Awful? | 刻薄 |
[06:16] | Does it ever get to you? | 这些有影响到你吗 |
[06:18] | I’ve been doing this for 20 years. | 我干这行都二十年了 |
[06:20] | At some point, it gets to everyone. | 某种程度上说 人人都会受影响 |
[06:23] | My Stan always used to say, | 我家斯坦以前总是说 |
[06:25] | “Can’t bring those people home with you, Gloria. | “别把这些情绪带回家 格洛莉亚 |
[06:27] | They’ll wear you down.” | 会拖垮你的” |
[06:29] | I never realized how right he was until after he was gone. | 他去世之后 我才明白他说得多对 |
[06:33] | I-I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:35] | I’m told he’s in a better place now. | 听说他现在去了更好的地方 |
[06:38] | But the thing I learned is that | 但我明白了一件事 |
[06:40] | there’s no controlling someone else’s behavior. | 我们无法控制他人的行为 |
[06:45] | But how you react to it, that’s on you. | 但我们可以自己决定作何反应 |
[06:49] | No, it’s just hard not to take it personally sometimes. | 只是有时很难不往心里去 |
[06:52] | You said you felt different when you could see their faces, right? | 你刚才说 直面他们 感觉会不一样 |
[06:56] | Maybe that’s what you need. | 或许你正需要这样 |
[06:58] | How? I mean, the system isn’t exactly set up for FaceTime. | 怎么做 我们还无法实现视频通话 |
[07:01] | – Go on a ride-along. – In a police car? | -去出外勤 -坐警车吗 |
[07:04] | It should be part of your training, anyway. | 反正你也该接受这方面的训练 |
[07:06] | You’ve heard them on the phone, | 你接过他们的求救电话 |
[07:08] | and you’ve been there when they were wheeled into the ER. | 也目睹过他们被推进急诊室 |
[07:11] | Now get out and see what happens in between. | 现在去感受一下从求救到得救的过程 |
[07:16] | Well, time to save the world. | 我该去拯救世界了 |
[07:20] | – Josh. – Morning, Gloria. | -乔什 -早上好 格洛莉亚 |
[07:23] | She really has it all figured out. | 她还真是想得通透啊 |
[07:26] | She’s this place’s Céline Dion. | 她就是这里的席琳·迪翁 |
[07:27] | No bull. | 踏踏实实 |
[07:28] | Just here every day, getting on that stage and giving it her all. | 就每天来上班 接听电话 奉献自己 |
[07:34] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[07:36] | Help, please. My boyfriend’s bleeding. | 救命 我男朋友流血了 |
[07:38] | He shot himself with one of those nail guns. | 他用射钉枪射伤了自己 |
[07:40] | – What’s your location? – 9534 Sycamore. Mount Washington. | -请说一下你的地址 -华盛顿山无花果街9534号 |
[07:44] | Help is on the way. | 救援人员马上就到 |
[07:45] | Do you have a clean cloth you can apply to the wound? | 有没有干净布料按压住伤口 |
[07:48] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[07:50] | Hi. Yeah, I-I think someone is breaking into the house next to mine. | 你好 好像有人闯入我邻居家 |
[07:53] | Okay, can you see anyone? | 你能看到可疑人员吗 |
[07:54] | No. I-I heard some glass break. | 没 但我有听到玻璃破碎的声音 |
[07:56] | So you’re calling because you heard glass breaking? | 你打过来 就是因为听到玻璃碎了 |
[07:59] | What? No. Well, I mean… | 什么 不 不是… |
[08:00] | I don’t know. My neighbors are in Florida. | 我不知道 我邻居全家都在佛罗里达 |
[08:02] | Can you please just send someone to check it out? | 能不能派人来检查一下 |
[08:04] | I’d say the real crime is being in Florida at this time of year. | 我倒是觉得 这种时候去佛罗里达才是犯罪吧 |
[08:06] | Try calling a window repairman. | 去找修窗户的吧 |
[08:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[08:10] | I’m sitting in a coffee shop, | 我在一家咖啡店 |
[08:11] | and this guy just ran up, grabbed my brand-new bike and took off. | 突然有人跑来抢走了我的新单车 |
[08:13] | – Did he break your legs first? – What? No. What? | -他把你腿打断了吗 -什么 没有 怎么了 |
[08:16] | Go chase him and get it back. | 去追他抢回来啊 |
[08:19] | How long ago did the pain start? | 疼痛是什么时候开始的 |
[08:21] | It’s probably gas. | 可能是胀气 |
[08:22] | CPR? No, I wouldn’t bother. | 心肺复苏 还是别了吧 |
[08:25] | Well, maybe you should have made better life choices. | 或许你该换种生活方式 |
[08:28] | Sir, I think this amount of crying is a little over the top and unproductive, | 先生 你哭得太夸张了 而且没什么用 |
[08:33] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:34] | If you were really going to jump, | 如果你真想跳 |
[08:36] | I doubt you’d be calling me. | 你也不会打给我了 |
[08:40] | Gloria, I think you’ve earned yourself an extra muffin. | 格洛莉亚 你又可以吃块蛋糕奖励自己了 |
[08:52] | Right there. | 那位 |
[08:53] | – Athena Grant? – One and only. | -阿西娜·格兰特 -正是在下 |
[08:56] | – Hi, I’m… – Maddie Kendall. | -你好 我是… -麦迪·肯德尔 |
[08:58] | New dispatcher here for your ride-along. | 新来的外勤接警员 |
[09:00] | You requested me. | 你请求跟我一起 |
[09:02] | No one ever requests me. | 从没人请求跟我一起过 |
[09:04] | We have someone in common. Kendall’s my married name. | 我们有共同的熟人 肯德尔是我的夫姓 |
[09:07] | I actually used to be Maddie Buckley. | 我本名是麦迪·巴克利 |
[09:09] | I am again. | 现在改回来了 |
[09:10] | Buckley. You’re Buck’s sister. | 姓巴克利啊 你是巴克的姐姐 |
[09:12] | Yeah, ER nurse from Philly. | 对 费城的急诊护士 |
[09:15] | Hershey. How did you know that? | 赫希医院 你怎么知道 |
[09:16] | Bobby– Captain Nash– | 巴比 就是纳什队长 |
[09:19] | said that Buck had a sister who was new to town. | 说过巴克的姐姐来了 |
[09:24] | Your brother’s boss is my boo. | 你弟的上司是我男友 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Your brother and I got off on the wrong foot, | 我本来看你弟不太顺眼 |
[09:30] | but, he’s grown on me. | 但我现在还挺喜欢他的 |
[09:32] | Kid’s got a heart of gold. | 这孩子心地善良 |
[09:33] | So, I don’t have to call you Buck-ette or anything, do I? | 我不用叫你”巴克姐姐”吧 |
[09:36] | No, Maddie is fine. | 不用 叫麦迪就好 |
[09:39] | So, how you liking it so far? L.A. | 你觉得洛杉矶怎么样 |
[09:42] | Well, the traffic has exceeded my expectations, | 交通比我预想中要好 |
[09:44] | and I experienced my first earthquake. | 我还经历了人生第一次地震 |
[09:47] | A 7.1, girl. | 还是7.1级 |
[09:48] | You’re an official Angeleno now. | 你算是真正的洛杉矶人了 |
[09:57] | So, you don’t have a partner? | 你没有搭档吗 |
[09:58] | Field sergeant. | 外勤警察 |
[10:00] | I go where I want or where I’m needed. | 我想去哪里都行 哪里需要 我就去哪里 |
[10:02] | I feel like that’s what I’m doing, too. | 感觉跟我的工作一样 |
[10:03] | Or, at least, I hope it is. | 至少 我希望如此 |
[10:07] | Was it bad? | 情况不好吗 |
[10:11] | You said your married name was Kendall. | 你刚才说你以前的夫姓是肯德尔 |
[10:13] | You come here to start over? | 你来这里重新开始 |
[10:16] | It was awful. | 很惨 |
[10:20] | But I’m not ashamed to talk about it. | 但我并不羞于启齿 |
[10:21] | I mean, I was. | 我以前觉得很丢人 |
[10:25] | Now I realize how strong I am for getting out. | 现在意识到摆脱过去的自己有多强大 |
[10:28] | The day that every woman in the world realizes how strong she really is | 当世上的女人都意识到自己的强大 |
[10:32] | is the day that will bring peace on Earth. | 地球就和平了 |
[10:35] | All Wilshire Division units. | 威尔希尔分局各单位注意 |
[10:36] | Please respond to a 415 group at Parkview Cemetery. | 请前往公园景观墓园 发生415事件 |
[10:39] | Request supervisor on scene. | 需要警员到场维持秩序 |
[10:42] | 727-L-30. En route. | 727L30接警 正赶往现场 |
[10:45] | 415. Disturbance? | 415 骚乱吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah. My guess, another military funeral protest. | 嗯 我猜又有人在军人葬礼上抗议了 |
[10:51] | What kind of people would protest a military funeral? | 怎么会有人在军人葬礼上抗议 |
[11:03] | Burn in hell will be your fate! | 去死吧 下地狱 |
[11:05] | Two, four, six, eight, burn in hell will be your fate! | 死得好 死得妙 下地狱 真叫好 |
[11:08] | Two, four, six, eight, | 死得好 死得妙 |
[11:10] | – burn in hell will be your fate! – Why don’t you have some respect? | – 下地狱 真叫好 -能不能尊重一下死者 |
[11:11] | God is not a respecter of perverts! | 上帝可不会尊重变态 |
[11:14] | – Yeah, well, you’re not God, are you? – No, and neither are you. | -可你不是上帝啊 -没错 但你也不是 |
[11:17] | – You should be ashamed of yourselves! – I’m not ashamed! | -你该感到羞耻 -我不羞耻 |
[11:19] | – Take all of yourselves home. – You– No, you can go home. | -都回家 -你 不 你爱回自己回 |
[11:22] | Burn in hell will be your fate! | 下地狱 真叫好 |
[11:23] | Two, four, six, eight, burn in hell will be your fate! | 死得好 死得妙 下地狱 真叫好 |
[11:27] | Two, four, six, eight, | 死得好 死得妙 |
[11:28] | burn in hell will be your fate! | 下地狱 真叫好 |
[11:30] | Two, four, six, eight, burn in hell will be your fate! | 死得好 死得妙 下地狱 真叫好 |
[11:33] | – Hey, should I stay in the car? – Yeah, stay there. | -我要待在车里吗 -嗯 你别下来 |
[11:35] | Coming through. Coming through. | 让让 让让 |
[11:37] | Coming thr… coming through. | 让开 让一下 |
[11:39] | Coming through. | 让一下 |
[11:40] | Two, four, six, eight… | 死得好 死得妙 |
[11:42] | Officer, can you please, please do something about this? | 警官 您能管管他们吗 |
[11:46] | My-my sister’s trying to bury her son. | 我姐正给儿子下葬呢 |
[11:47] | I understand. And I’m very sorry for your loss, | 我理解 请节哀 |
[11:50] | – but my best advice is just to ignore them. – Are you kidding me? | -但我只能建议你无视他们 -不是吧 |
[11:53] | They’ve got bullhorns. | 他们还带了扩音器 |
[11:55] | This is a funeral. | 这可是葬礼啊 |
[11:56] | Do you see those disgusting signs? | 你看到那些恶毒的标语了吗 |
[11:57] | I see ’em, but as long as they stay behind that fence, | 我看到了 但他们只要站在围栏外面 |
[12:04] | My nephew volunteered to serve | 我侄子自愿入伍 |
[12:05] | because he believed in protecting the freedom that gives these… | 因为他坚定捍卫公民自由… |
[12:08] | these idiots the right to spew their filth. | 而这些人渣却利用这种自由肆意辱骂别人 |
[12:10] | I’ll do what I can. | 我想想办法吧 |
[12:14] | Two, four, six, eight, burn in hell will be your fate! | 死得好 死得妙 下地狱 真叫好 |
[12:18] | Okay, sir, you need to stay behind the fence. | 先生 请待在围栏外面 |
[12:21] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[12:22] | Or your next stop will be county jail. | 不然你就得进县监狱 |
[12:24] | Where your black brothers have been duly incarcerated. | 你的黑人兄弟们被关进去是活该 |
[12:31] | Back it up. I’m not gonna tell you again. | 后退 别让我说第二遍 |
[12:33] | Well, can I just back up, | 退后就行吗 |
[12:35] | or do I have to pay repar… ations? | 是不是还得赔偿他们啊 |
[12:40] | All right, folks, take it back. | 各位 退后 |
[12:41] | Take it behind the fence. Sir… | 退后围栏外面 先生… |
[12:48] | – Sir? Sir? – Get your hands off me. | -先生 你没事吧 -你别碰我 |
[12:50] | Get ’em off. | 别碰我 |
[12:52] | 727-L-30, requesting R.A. unit at Parkview Cemetery. | 727L30在公园景观墓园请求医疗援助 |
[13:06] | Sergeant Grant. | 格兰特警官 |
[13:07] | Captain. Mr. Personality over here starting coughing, | 队长 “个性”老先生突然开始咳嗽 |
[13:10] | grabbed his side and fell over. | 捂住身体一侧栽倒了 |
[13:12] | Could be appendicitis. I’m not sure. | 可能是阑尾炎 我也不确定 |
[13:14] | – All right, back up. – Step aside, please. | -退后 -请让让 |
[13:16] | Sir, I’m just gonna examine you for a second here. | 先生 我先给你做个检查 |
[13:18] | Okay, we got a colostomy bag, probably backing up. | 身上有结肠瘘袋 可能废弃物倒流了 |
[13:21] | You’re gonna have to intubate him. Sir, just try to relax. | 得给他插管 先生 请放松 |
[13:23] | These paramedics here are gonna attend to you. | 医疗人员会救助你 |
[13:27] | Hell no. | 才不要 |
[13:29] | – You do it. – Sir, I am not a trained paramedic. | -你来 -先生 我没接受过医疗培训 |
[13:33] | I can’t intubate you. They can. | 不能给你插管 只能他们来 |
[13:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:37] | Sir, you’re not fine. | 先生 你情况不是很好 |
[13:38] | Your bowel is probably obstructed. | 你的肠道可能堵塞了 |
[13:40] | The contents of your colostomy bag are backing up into your system. | 结肠瘘袋里的东西倒流回你体内了 |
[13:43] | You’re about to choke on your own waste. | 你会被自己的排泄物呛死 |
[13:44] | You will suffocate and die. | 你会窒息而亡 |
[13:46] | Get… away. | 走开 |
[13:48] | Okay, sir, if you refuse care, | 先生 如果你拒绝 |
[13:49] | we cannot administer it by force. | 我们不能强行帮助你 |
[13:53] | What about him? | 让他来 |
[13:54] | – “Diaz.” – Diaz. | -迪亚兹 -迪亚兹 |
[13:57] | – What kind of name is that? – My father’s from Mexico. | -这是什么破名 -我父亲是墨西哥人 |
[14:01] | My mother’s Swedish. | 我母亲是瑞典人 |
[14:01] | I can help you out with the Swedish half. | 我可以用瑞典那一半血统帮你 |
[14:03] | But no one told me which half that is. | 但我也不知道那是哪一半 |
[14:05] | Okay, would you like me to call you another paramedic team | 你希望我找别的医疗救助队来吗 |
[14:07] | – so you can have an all-white one? – Yeah. | -找一个全是白人的救助队来帮你 -好 |
[14:11] | He’s gonna aspirate. | 他会误吸的 |
[14:15] | And he’s aspirating. | 他已经误吸了 |
[14:16] | Actual diarrhea of the mouth. Outstanding. | 真人版用嘴拉肚子 厉害 |
[14:20] | Okay, guys, let’s get to work. | 各位 开工 |
[14:22] | Let me roll him over. | 我把他翻过来 |
[14:23] | – Ready, Buck? – Yeah. Three, two, one. | -准备好了吗 巴克 -嗯 一 二 三 |
[14:30] | I need mechanical suction. This isn’t cutting it. | 得用机械吮吸器 这样不行 |
[14:32] | We’ve got suction on the truck. | 消防车上有吮吸器 |
[14:33] | – Let’s get him on the gurney. Let’s go. – Keep him on his side. | -抬到轮床上去 快 -让他保持侧卧 |
[14:35] | – Let’s go. – We’ll bring the gurney on the other side. | -快点 -我们把轮床推到那边 |
[14:37] | One, two, three, go. | 一 二 三 起 |
[14:43] | Well done. | 真棒 |
[14:44] | Right, your ride-along was today. | 对 你今天跟着出警 |
[14:46] | – Cap, this is my sister Maddie. – Great to finally meet you. | -队长 这是我姐 麦迪 -终于见到本尊了 幸会 |
[14:48] | Yeah, you, too. I’ve heard nothing but wonderful things about you. | 幸会 我听说了很多你的光荣事迹 |
[14:51] | Well, don’t believe everything your little brother tells you. | 你弟的话可不能全信 |
[14:53] | I meant from her. | 是她告诉我的 |
[14:56] | Well, the feeling is mutual. | 我们互相欣赏 |
[14:57] | She’s something. She never lets anything get to her. | 她很厉害 从来不受影响 |
[15:00] | Get to me? | 受影响 |
[15:01] | Do you know how many times in a given day | 你知道一天当中 |
[15:03] | somebody’s got the opportunity to get to me? | 有多少人想影响我的心情吗 |
[15:06] | If I start letting them get to me, | 如果受他们影响 |
[15:08] | I wouldn’t make it past breakfast. | 我早餐都吃不下去了 |
[15:09] | Which reminds me, we should eat. | 说到这个 我们该去吃饭了 |
[15:11] | Eat? You want to eat after that? | 吃饭 处理完这种事 你还有心情吃饭 |
[15:13] | It’s lunchtime. | 到午餐时间了啊 |
[15:27] | So, you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[15:28] | Abby? Sure. | 艾比吗 当然 |
[15:30] | You don’t approve? | 你不赞同 |
[15:32] | Is it the age difference? | 因为年龄差吗 |
[15:33] | More like the time difference. | 不如说是时差 |
[15:34] | Part of me is impressed. | 我还觉得挺了不起的 |
[15:36] | It’s the longest relationship my little brother’s ever had. | 这是我弟谈得最久的一次恋爱 |
[15:38] | And the other part? | 但是呢 |
[15:39] | Can’t help but notice she hasn’t been here for most of it. | 我发现她很久没回来了 |
[15:53] | That’s weird. | 不太对劲 |
[15:55] | – Hang tight for a second. – Yeah. | -在这儿等一下 -好 |
[16:02] | Police. | 警察 |
[16:04] | Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[16:31] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[16:41] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听到吗 |
[16:45] | Sir, can you tell me what happened? | 先生 能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[16:48] | Robber. Shot. | 抢劫 中枪 |
[16:52] | 727-L-30, requesting R.A. units and additional units | 727L30警员请求医疗救助和支援 |
[16:55] | at 12507 Wilshire. | 地点是威尔希尔12507号 |
[16:58] | Gunshot wound and apparent 211. | 受害人身上有枪伤 遭遇抢劫 |
[17:01] | No description of the suspect at this time. | 暂时没有疑犯描述 |
[17:04] | Copy that. Ten minutes out. | 收到 十分钟后赶到 |
[17:06] | You said he was talking? | 他说话了 |
[17:07] | Yeah, he said a few words, then he passed out. | 嗯 说了几句就晕了 |
[17:14] | Sir? Can you hear me? | 先生 能听到吗 |
[17:20] | Okay, I need something to seal this with. | 得找个东西给他封住这里 |
[17:24] | The-the air is being pulled into his thoracic cavity | 空气进入了胸腔 |
[17:26] | instead of his lungs. | 而不是肺部 |
[17:27] | – Plastic wrap? – Perfect. | -塑料膜行吗 -很好 |
[17:29] | – Here. – Three pieces of tape. | -给你 -再来三节胶带 |
[17:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:42] | Okay, lost his pulse. Moving to compressions. | 没有脉搏了 开始按压 |
[17:48] | Okay, you know what, I need the blood to keep flowing to his heart. | 得让他的心脏持续供血 |
[17:50] | Can you elevate his legs? | 你帮我把他的腿抬起来 |
[18:04] | You’re gonna be okay, sir. | 不会有事的 先生 |
[18:06] | The ambulance is almost here. | 救护车就快到了 |
[18:07] | How you here? | 你们怎么会来 |
[18:09] | – They hang up. – Sir? | -他们挂了 -先生 |
[18:12] | Who hung up on you? | 谁挂了你的电话 |
[18:14] | 911. | 911报警中心 |
[18:26] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[18:27] | Who just hangs up? | 谁会挂报警电话啊 |
[18:29] | I mean, if we hadn’t been there, he would have died. | 要不是我们赶到 他就死了 |
[18:31] | And you get a gold star for saving him, nurse Nellie Forbush, | 你救了他 值得表扬 “红衣天使” |
[18:34] | but ten demerit points for jumping to conclusions. | 但别急着下结论啊 |
[18:38] | He probably got disconnected. | 也许是电话信号断了 |
[18:39] | Spotty cell service or he hit a wrong button. | 信号不好 或者他不小心挂断了 |
[18:42] | It happens. Sometimes people panic. | 时有发生 人惊慌时会这样 |
[18:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | Do you have the number he called from? | 你知道他的号码吗 |
[18:51] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[18:53] | Help! A robber. He shot me. | 救命 有人抢劫 我中枪了 |
[18:56] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[18:58] | Ma Xun Restaurant on Wilshire. | 威尔希尔的马勋餐厅 |
[18:59] | – Please, please help. Send help. – I can’t understand you. | -拜托 派人来救我 -我没听懂 |
[19:02] | Speak louder or I’m hanging up. | 大点声 不然我就挂了 |
[19:05] | It can’t be her. | 怎么可能是她 |
[19:06] | Shot. Bleeding. Help now. | 中枪 流血 快救我 |
[19:09] | Yelling at me won’t stop the bleeding, okay? | 朝我大吼止不住血 |
[19:11] | I’m not the one who shot you. | 又不是我开枪打了你 |
[19:15] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[19:16] | You’re switching to another language now? | 别讲鸟语啊 |
[19:21] | That wasn’t a mistake. | 这不是意外 |
[19:24] | Gloria hung up on him. | 格洛莉亚故意挂断了 |
[19:29] | Guys? Careful! | 孩子们 小心 |
[19:31] | Guys, be easy with her. | 孩子们 别逗她 |
[19:32] | She’s not a puppy. | 她不是小狗狗了 |
[19:35] | Hey, listen… | 听我说 |
[19:36] | I am glad that Athena got someone new. | 我很高兴阿西娜开始了新恋情 |
[19:41] | Okay? No, I am. | 我真的很高兴 |
[19:43] | Y-You should have heard what Harry told me the other day. | 你们知道那天哈里怎么说的吗 |
[19:45] | He says, “Dad, doesn’t it seem weird | 他说 “爸爸 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[19:48] | “that you’re an architect | “你是建筑师 |
[19:49] | “and Bobby is a firefighter? | “而巴比是消防员 |
[19:51] | “I mean, you’re there when the buildings go up, | “建筑落成时 有你在 |
[19:55] | but he’s there when it burns down to the ground.” | “但建筑倒塌时 却是他去处理” |
[20:00] | Symbolism much? | 很形象啊 |
[20:03] | Hey, you know, Bobby is a good man, | 巴比是个好人 |
[20:05] | and I think that’s what makes it a little bit harder. | 这点让我很为难 |
[20:08] | I mean, he has this natural paternal quality. | 他很会照顾小孩子 |
[20:12] | Well, listen, | 听我说 |
[20:13] | you don’t need to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[20:15] | ‘Cause you are those babies’ father, and they know it. | 因为孩子们清楚你才是他们的父亲 |
[20:18] | And anything they get from him is just extra. | 他给予孩子们的不能代替父爱 |
[20:24] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[20:35] | Well, he’s amazing. What’s his name? | 他真棒 叫什么名字 |
[20:38] | She’s a she. Paisley. | 是只母狗 叫佩斯利 |
[20:39] | My mama rescued her. | 我妈救了她 |
[20:41] | I bet she did. | 我猜也是 |
[20:42] | Where’s your dog? | 你的狗狗呢 |
[20:47] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[20:51] | Boys, boys. Let’s go, let’s go. | 孩子们 走吧 走了 |
[20:54] | Hey, guys, come on. Who wants some food, huh? | 孩子们 走吧 想吃东西吗 |
[20:58] | You evil… | 你这个恶毒的… |
[20:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:01] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[21:02] | You mean did I tell him I was his real mother? | 你是想问 我告诉他 我才是他的母亲了吗 |
[21:06] | – Not yet. – You’re not his real mother. | -还没呢 -你才不是他母亲 |
[21:09] | You signed away all rights to him the day he was born. | 他一出生 你就签字放弃了全部的抚养监护权 |
[21:12] | You’re right, I signed away all my parental rights. | 没错 我是放弃了做父母的权利 |
[21:16] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[21:22] | Who the hell is he? | 他又是谁 |
[21:25] | That’s Nathaniel. | 他叫内特尼尔 |
[21:28] | That’s Denny’s biological father. | 丹尼的生父 |
[21:30] | He didn’t even know he had a kid. | 他之前都不知道自己有孩子了 |
[21:33] | You told me you didn’t know who the father was. | 你之前告诉我 你不知道孩子的父亲是谁 |
[21:37] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[21:39] | – You’re lying now. – Am I? | -你又在撒谎 -是吗 |
[21:44] | We’ll find out. | 一试便知 |
[21:47] | I’ll see you in court. | 法庭见 |
[22:08] | Now’s not a good time. | 回来得不是时候 |
[22:09] | Why don’t you take a longer lunch? | 你再去吃点东西吧 |
[22:11] | What? | 什么 |
[22:13] | Are they reprimanding her for hanging up? | 他们为挂断电话训斥她吗 |
[22:16] | – Good. – No. | -训斥得好 -不是 |
[22:17] | They’re firing her for hang-ups. | 她挂断多通电话 要被解雇了 |
[22:19] | Yeah, plural. | 对 还不止一次 |
[22:20] | Hundreds, maybe thousands, going back eight months. | 她八个月以来 挂断了得有几百上千通求救电话吧 |
[22:23] | – Eight months?! – That last part makes sense. | -八个月了 -这样就讲得通了 |
[22:26] | She went a little squirrelly after the divorce. | 她离婚后就变得有点古怪 |
[22:28] | I thought her husband was dead. | 她丈夫不是死了吗 |
[22:30] | She only wishes he were. | 她倒是巴不得他死 |
[22:32] | She’s probably facing criminal charges. | 她大概会被起诉 |
[22:34] | There’s precedent. | 有先例的 |
[22:35] | 911 dispatcher in Houston | 休斯顿有个接线员 |
[22:36] | got 18 months for interfering with emergency calls. | 因对求救电话做手脚被判了18个月 |
[22:41] | You! You traitor! | 你 你这个叛徒 |
[22:44] | – Talk later. – I was nice to you, I helped you. | -回聊 -我之前对你那么好 还帮你 |
[22:46] | I showed you where we hide the good coffee pods, | 我告诉你好咖啡包放在哪儿 |
[22:48] | and you betrayed me. | 你居然背叛我 |
[22:50] | They want to put me in jail because of what you said! | 因为你告发 他们要把我关进监狱 |
[22:52] | You hung up on people on purpose. | 你故意挂断求救电话 |
[22:55] | Awful people! | 人渣打来的电话 |
[22:57] | People who yell and scream and cry | 那些人大吼大叫 放声大哭 |
[22:59] | and expect you to do something for them. | 希望你能帮他们 |
[23:02] | I mean, and do they ever say, “How are you?” | 他们从来没问过我好不好 |
[23:03] | Do they ever ask, “How are you doing, Gloria?” | 他们从没问过 “你好吗 格洛莉亚” |
[23:05] | Do they ever think of anything but themselves and what they need? No! | 他们除了考虑自己的需求 关心过别人吗 没有 |
[23:10] | You give them everything you have, | 你把一切都献给了他们 |
[23:12] | and then they leave you for your sister! | 他们却把你丢给了你的姐妹 |
[23:15] | – You know, Maddie, I’m… – Ma’am, it’s time to go. | -麦迪 我… -女士 请你离开 |
[23:17] | This… You can’t just toss me into the trash! | 这… 你们不能一脚把我踹走 |
[23:21] | I won “Outstanding Dispatcher” eight times. | 我获得了八次”卓越接线人”奖 |
[23:25] | I took more calls than anyone. | 我接的电话比所有人都多 |
[23:27] | Half of them were under 45 seconds. | 她接的半数电话时长都不到45秒 |
[23:29] | This isn’t over, Maddie! | 这事没完 麦迪 |
[23:31] | Just mark my words. Snitches get stitches! | 你记住 长舌妇一定会遭报应 |
[23:49] | But what does that mean for us? | 但我们会怎样 |
[23:51] | What rights does that give him? | 他有什么权利 |
[23:53] | Here. Little man, take Paisley to your room. | 抱好 宝贝 带佩斯利回你房间 |
[24:00] | Look… Hen just walked in. | 亨刚回来 |
[24:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:07] | Thanks, Mark. | 谢谢你 马克 |
[24:10] | Never a good sign hearing from your lawyer after office hours. | 工作时间外接到律师的电话 准没有好事 |
[24:15] | Well, the lab report came back. | 鉴定结果出来了 |
[24:18] | Nathaniel Green is Denny’s biological father. | 内特尼尔·格林确实是丹尼的生父 |
[24:25] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:27] | It means… he has rights. | 意思就是 他有权要回孩子 |
[24:31] | It means he could try to take our son away from us. | 他能把我们的儿子夺走 |
[24:33] | – What does Mark say? – That we’re screwed. | -马克怎么说 -我们完蛋了 |
[24:37] | I mean, he used more lawyerly words. | 意思是这样 但他说得比较官方 |
[24:39] | Our case is more “challenging” now. | 我们的案子”麻烦”了 |
[24:40] | And, “The court will have to balance the interests of the child | 还说 “法庭既要考虑怎样对孩子有利 |
[24:43] | against the birth mother’s fraudulent acts.” | 又要考虑生母的欺诈行为 |
[24:50] | Okay. OK, listen. | 好了 这样吧 |
[24:51] | Let me talk to Athena. | 我去问问阿西娜 |
[24:52] | There’s got to be more to this guy’s story. | 这个人肯定有黑历史 |
[24:55] | Maybe she can do some digging, | 也许她能帮我们查查 |
[24:56] | find out something that we can use against him. | 找些我们能用来对付他的黑料 |
[24:58] | All this just because that awful woman wanted to hurt you. | 这一切都是因为那个贱人想伤害你 |
[25:04] | Why did you bring her back into our lives? | 你当初为什么把她带进我们的生活 |
[25:06] | Karen, listen. | 凯伦 你听我说 |
[25:12] | I was stupid. | 我愚蠢 |
[25:14] | I was selfish. | 我自私 |
[25:17] | I was weak. | 我软弱 |
[25:19] | And I’m sorry. I’m so… so very sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉 |
[25:25] | I know you’re sorry… | 我知道你很抱歉… |
[25:28] | and you never meant for any of this to happen. | 你也不希望会这样 |
[25:31] | I know that in my head, | 我的理智清楚这一点 |
[25:34] | but the rest of me… | 但撇开理智不谈… |
[25:36] | is having a really hard time. | 我真的心力交瘁了 |
[25:53] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[26:03] | Mama sounded mad. | 妈妈好像很生气 |
[26:06] | Yeah, Mommy just got some bad news tonight. | 嗯 妈妈今天得知一个坏消息 |
[26:09] | She’s just upset. | 她只是不太高兴 |
[26:10] | She was really mad at the park when I talked to that lady. | 我今天和公园那个阿姨说话时 妈妈特别生气 |
[26:14] | Is she mad at me? | 她生我气了吗 |
[26:16] | Not even a little bit. | 完全没有 |
[26:19] | Mommy and I love you more than anything. | 我和妈妈爱你胜过一切 |
[26:22] | Can you fix the bad thing like you fix people at work? | 你工作时能救助[修复]大家 现在也能纠正错误吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:33] | Don’t you worry, little man. | 别担心 小宝贝 |
[26:36] | Mama’s gonna fix everything. | 妈妈会把事情都处理好 |
[26:47] | So she hangs up on a thousand people, | 她挂断了数千通求救电话 |
[26:48] | and it’s your fault she got fired? | 现在被解雇了 反而要怪你 |
[26:50] | Not just fired. | 不止被解雇 |
[26:51] | The LAPD has launched an investigation. | 洛杉矶警局介入调查了 |
[26:54] | She could go to jail, which I guess is also my fault, | 她可能会坐牢 大概这也得怪我 |
[26:56] | because I violated a code when I reported her. | 因为告发她违反了”守则” |
[26:59] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都没懂 |
[27:00] | Like, a 911 dispatcher code? | “911接线员守则”吗 |
[27:02] | They say cops have that blue line. | 就像警察之间的守则[蓝条]一样 |
[27:04] | Yeah, well, I wear maroon. | 我们的制服可是紫褐色 |
[27:05] | Anyway, she just kept texting and calling, | 总之 她一直电话短信骚扰我 |
[27:07] | so I had to shut my phone off. | 我不得不关机了 |
[27:15] | Guess who? Looks like Gloria’s not done yelling at me. | 猜猜是谁 看来格洛莉亚还没骂够 |
[27:18] | Want me to talk to her? | 要我跟她谈谈吗 |
[27:19] | No, I just want to ignore her completely, | 不用 我只想无视她 |
[27:21] | and she’ll go away eventually, I hope. | 她总会收手的 希望如此吧 |
[27:24] | I can’t smash another cell phone. | 反正我不能再砸坏一部手机了 |
[28:19] | I’m sorry about before. | 白天的事 我很抱歉 |
[28:22] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[28:24] | I’m just scared. | 我就是太害怕了 |
[28:30] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[28:31] | Yeah, I’m… | 我在… |
[28:33] | I’m scared, too. | 我也很害怕 |
[28:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[28:37] | Just out for a drive. I need to clear my head. | 就在外面开车兜风 我得理清头绪 |
[28:42] | All I feel is rage, | 我就是很生气 |
[28:44] | just boiling over in me. | 气到变形 |
[28:48] | Just come home, babe. | 回家吧 亲爱的 |
[28:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:20] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[29:24] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[29:25] | Open up the damn door! I know you’re in there. | 赶紧开门 我知道你在 |
[29:28] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[29:37] | Eva?! | 伊娃 |
[29:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[30:31] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[30:32] | That’s good. Okay, sit up for me. | 没事了 坐好 |
[30:34] | Lean against the wall there. | 靠在这边墙上 |
[30:36] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好 好了 |
[30:43] | No. | 不 |
[30:44] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[30:45] | She called it in. | 她打电话求助了 |
[30:47] | Saved your life. | 救了你一命 |
[30:50] | That’s because she loves me. | 因为她爱我 |
[30:54] | I don’t even hate you, Eva. | 我都不恨你 伊娃 |
[30:57] | I feel nothing for you. | 我对你毫无感觉 |
[30:59] | Then why were you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[31:05] | I called your parole officer. | 我联系了你的保释官 |
[31:08] | He’ll meet you at the hospital. | 他会去医院找你 |
[31:11] | Good luck in prison. | 祝你在监狱好运 |
[31:13] | You saved me, Hen! | 你救了我 亨 |
[31:14] | I save awful people every day. It’s my job. | 我的工作就是天天救人渣 |
[31:23] | Sergeant Grant. You’re the called it in? | 格兰特警官 是你报的警 |
[31:25] | I saw the bulletin you guys sent out about your robbery suspect. | 我看到了你们发布的抢劫嫌疑人公告 |
[31:29] | Patient just came in. | 病人刚来 |
[31:30] | White man in his 20s | 20多岁的白人男性 |
[31:31] | with untreated burns and a sketchy demeanor. | 烫伤未处理 举止粗俗 |
[31:33] | Yeah. Victim threw hot oil in his face. | 对 受害人往他脸上泼了热油 |
[31:36] | I thought he might seek medical treatment. | 我觉得他会来处理烫伤 |
[31:38] | This one said he did it grilling, | 他说是烧烤时烫伤了 |
[31:39] | but the burn pattern’s all wrong. | 但烫伤情况不合符他的描述 |
[31:41] | Plus, the wounds are more than a day old. | 而且 不是今天刚烫伤 |
[31:43] | He’s got a massive infection | 烫伤大面积感染了 |
[31:44] | and keeps screaming about the pain. | 他一直喊疼 |
[31:46] | Well, let’s see if we can’t give him something to take his mind off that. | 看看我能不能帮他分散一下注意力 |
[31:52] | Mr. Davis, can I come in? | 戴维斯先生 我能进来吗 |
[32:24] | 727-L-30 requesting R.A. unit | 727L30警员请求医疗支援 |
[32:27] | at Carthay Urgent Care, 2952 Carlson Avenue. | 位于卡森街2952号 卡西护理中心 |
[32:31] | I have an unconscious suspect in need of medical attention. | 发现昏迷的疑犯 需要医疗救助 |
[32:36] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -你抓到他了吗 -嗯 |
[32:38] | Owner got him good with that hot oil. | 店主可把他烫得不轻 |
[32:41] | Burns were like a scarlet letter all over his face, | 他脸上全是烫伤的红痕 |
[32:44] | except the “A” didn’t stand for “adulterer” in this particular case. | 只不过 这次他可不是因为通奸被烫 |
[32:47] | What about the restaurant owner? | 餐馆老板怎么样了 |
[32:48] | – Out of ICU and on the mend. – Amazing. | -脱离危险了 会慢慢痊愈 -太好了 |
[32:52] | – Hey, thanks for letting me ride shotgun with you. – Sure. | -谢谢你今天带我出警 -不客气 |
[32:55] | Nothing like some blood and bile and bullets | 亲眼见见鲜血 胆汁和子弹 |
[32:57] | to help you see how special it is what you do on that phone every day. | 你就能意识到接警电话的特殊重要性 |
[33:00] | First of all, I’m pretty sure that wasn’t bile. | 首先 那肯定不是胆汁 |
[33:02] | And second, it wasn’t just the calls that we answered, | 其次 接警电话固然重要 |
[33:06] | it was you. | 但你也不可或缺 |
[33:07] | I mean, now if I have a moment of doubt, | 如果我以后有片刻迟疑 |
[33:09] | I can just say, “What would Athena do?” | 我就可以告诉自己 想想阿西娜会怎么做 |
[33:11] | You’re too kind. | 你人真好 |
[33:13] | I guess those golden hearts run in the Buckley family. | 看来你们巴克利家人都很善良 |
[33:16] | – Take care, Buck-ette. – You, too, Sergeant. | -保重 “巴克小妞” -你也是 警官 |
[33:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[33:25] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[33:26] | Glad I finally got you. | 联系到你真好 |
[33:30] | Stop calling me. | 别再打给我了 |
[33:31] | Stop texting me. | 别再给我发短信 |
[33:33] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[33:35] | But I have so much free time now. | 但我现在有大把时间 |
[33:37] | I could call you all day. | 我全天都有时间打给你 |
[33:38] | I mean, what do you want from me? | 你到底想怎样 |
[33:40] | Do you want me to say that I’m sorry | 希望我道歉吗 |
[33:41] | for turning you in for almost killing a man? | 抱歉告发你差点害死人 |
[33:43] | – I’m not. – I tried to teach you something important. | -我不会道歉的 -我是想教你点重要的东西 |
[33:46] | Here’s a little something I learned. | 我倒是从你身上学到了一点 |
[34:04] | This call is being recorded. | 这通电话会录音 |
[34:06] | I think I might be having an actual emergency. | 我好像真的遇上紧急情况了 |
[34:09] | Unbelievable. How did you even…? | 不可理喻 你怎么能… |
[34:11] | Get transferred to you directly? | 直接打给你 |
[34:12] | This is Officer Donnelly. | 我是唐娜丽警官 |
[34:14] | 513-Mary-12. Responding to a 207. | 编号513M12 遇到绑架事件 |
[34:17] | I’ve got an 11-58 and need to keep off the airwaves. | 我得立刻行动 隔离无线电讯号 |
[34:21] | Can you patch me through to my dispatcher? | 你能帮我转接负责人吗 |
[34:23] | Who is Officer Donnelly? | 唐娜丽警官是谁 |
[34:25] | I made her up. | 我随便编的 |
[34:27] | Because I know the system, Maddie. | 因为我太了解运作系统了 麦迪 |
[34:29] | Until yesterday, I was the system. | 今天之前 我就处在系统当中 |
[34:31] | But you took that from me. | 但你害我被赶走了 |
[34:33] | Ma’am, it is against the law to call 911 for non-emergencies. | 女士 非紧急情况拨打报警电话是违法的 |
[34:37] | It’s also a crime to impersonate a police officer. | 冒充警员也是违法的 |
[34:39] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to report this. | 恐怕我得上报了 |
[34:41] | Don’t you dare “Ma’am” me or tell me about the law. | 别跟我装蒜 也别跟我提什么法律 |
[34:44] | Your whole generation is nothing but a bunch of lazy ingrates. | 你们这一代都是忘恩负义的小人 |
[34:48] | You have no clue what it’s like… | 你不明白什么是… |
[35:06] | Gloria? | 格洛莉亚 |
[35:11] | What just happened? Gloria? | 怎么回事 格洛莉亚 |
[35:16] | Maddie? | 麦迪 |
[35:17] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[35:19] | I think I was in an accident. | 我好像出事故了 |
[35:22] | I-I’m here. Where are you? | 我在 你在哪里 |
[35:33] | I can’t get out. | 我出不去了 |
[35:34] | I can’t get out. | 我出不去了 |
[35:36] | I’m stuck. | 我困住了 |
[35:38] | Why can’t I hear you? | 我怎么听不到你说话 |
[35:40] | – Gloria, I’m here. – Did you hang up? | -格洛莉亚 我在 -你是不是挂了 |
[35:41] | – I’m here. I don’t think she can hear me. – God, I hope you didn’t hang up. | -我在 她好像听不见我说话 -天 真希望你没挂 |
[35:44] | – The airbags probably deployed. – I mean… | -安全气囊可能弹出来了 -嗯… |
[35:45] | She wouldn’t be able to hear anything. | 她什么都听不到 |
[35:47] | It’s definitely what I would have done, | 换做是我 绝对就挂电话了 |
[35:49] | – but I hope you didn’t do it. – Okay, so we’ll have to do this the hard way. | -但我希望你没挂 -看来我们得用特殊手段了 |
[35:51] | Cell tower is giving me this radius, | 信号塔显示是在这附近 |
[35:53] | but I don’t see any reports in the area. | 但我没看到这一片有事故报告 |
[35:56] | Okay, here. | 这里 |
[35:57] | I have to call someone. | 我得打电话求助 |
[35:59] | But I lost my phone. | 但我手机找不到了 |
[36:04] | Air Support, I need assistance getting a visual on a vehicle. | 空中支援 请帮我找一辆车 |
[36:09] | I really wish you were still on the line. | 我真希望你还在听 |
[36:13] | I wouldn’t blame you if you hung up on me. | 就算你挂了 我也不怪你 |
[36:15] | That’s what I would have done. | 换我 就会挂掉 |
[36:17] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[36:19] | That’s a lie. | 这不是实话 |
[36:20] | I do know why. | 其实我知道原因 |
[36:23] | Dead-end calls. | 毫无希望的求救电话 |
[36:27] | Not sure if you’ve had one yet, | 不知道你有没有经历过 |
[36:28] | but it’s when you can hear everything | 就是你能听到 |
[36:31] | that’s happening on the other end of the line, | 电话那头发生的一切 |
[36:34] | and you know there’s not gonna be anything that you can do. | 但你意识到自己无能无力 |
[36:40] | Except sit there and listen to someone die. | 只能坐在那里 听着他们死去 |
[36:45] | It happened to me. | 这是我的亲身经历 |
[36:48] | Stan had served me with papers that morning, and I, | 那天早上 斯坦要和我离婚 我… |
[36:51] | and I got a call from this girl. | 我接到了一个女孩打来的电话 |
[36:55] | She was hiding under a desk because… | 她当时藏在桌子下面 因为… |
[36:58] | a client came in with a gun. | 有人带着枪找上了她 |
[37:01] | I could hear the shots– one, | 我能听到枪声 一声 |
[37:05] | then another. | 接着一声 |
[37:07] | Getting closer. | 持枪人离她越来越近 |
[37:09] | I knew what was coming, so I… | 我当时很清楚结果 所以我… |
[37:14] | I just, I… | 我就… |
[37:16] | I hung up. | 我挂断了 |
[37:19] | And I-I felt so relieved. | 顿时松了一口气 |
[37:26] | She wasn’t my problem anymore. | 我不用再担心她了 |
[37:30] | After that, nothing was my problem. | 从那以后 我就毫无顾忌了 |
[37:33] | Until you. | 直到你告发了我 |
[37:34] | You’re gonna be okay, Gloria. | 你不会有事的 格洛莉亚 |
[37:38] | Since I’m making my peace, I… | 既然我都坦白了 我… |
[37:42] | I don’t know if I should… | 我不知道是不是该… |
[37:44] | apologize to you or… | 向你道歉… |
[37:47] | or forgive you, but I should do more… | 或者原谅你 但我应该更… |
[37:54] | You didn’t hang up. | 你没挂断 |
[37:56] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[37:59] | No. | 没有 |
[38:00] | – You’re here. – I’m still here. | -你还在 -我还在 |
[38:14] | He’s a straight arrow. | 他底子很干净 |
[38:16] | Owns his own home. | 有房 |
[38:17] | Stable job. | 工作稳定 |
[38:19] | Manager at Home Depot. | 是家得宝公司的经理 |
[38:21] | Employee of the month three times. | 三次评选”季度最佳员工” |
[38:23] | Yeah, good credit. | 信用良好 |
[38:25] | And he counsels at-risk kids on the weekends. | 周末还为问题儿童做心理疏导 |
[38:28] | You got to be joking me. | 不是吧 |
[38:30] | How are we gonna win against this guy? | 我们怎么能争得过这种人 |
[38:33] | He’s freaking perfect. | 他太完美了 |
[38:34] | He wasn’t always. | 也不是一直完美 |
[38:35] | Seven years ago, he was a mess. | 七年前 他的生活一团糟 |
[38:38] | He started drinking after his wife died of ovarian cancer. | 妻子因卵巢癌去世后 他开始酗酒 |
[38:41] | Series of DUIs landed him in rehab. | 多次酒驾 最后进了康复中心 |
[38:45] | Where he met Eva. | 在那里遇见了伊娃 |
[38:48] | I-I still– I can’t believe she’s doing this. | 我还是…难以置信她会这么做 |
[38:52] | That she could hate me so much. | 没想到她这么恨我 |
[38:54] | Eva isn’t your problem anymore. | 伊娃已经与你无关了 |
[38:56] | She broke her parole. Hard. | 她严重违反了保释条例 |
[38:58] | She’s going back inside. | 她要被关进去了 |
[39:03] | I had this moment, ‘Thena, I was standing over her. | 阿西娜 之前我看到她晕过去 |
[39:09] | And I thought about just… not helping her. | 那一刻 我真想不管她 |
[39:15] | I almost let her die. | 我差点放任她死掉 |
[39:19] | Does that make me an awful person? | 我是不是太差劲了 |
[39:23] | It makes you a human being. | 这只能说明 你是个正常人 |
[39:26] | A good one. | 是个好人 |
[39:27] | Because despite everything that she put you through, | 因为即使她给你带来了那么多麻烦 |
[39:30] | you still saved her ungrateful ass. | 你还是救了忘恩负义的她 |
[39:35] | And now this… | 现在这个… |
[39:37] | this man can come and take my son. | 这个男人要带走我的儿子 |
[39:41] | My wife will not forever forgive me for that. | 我妻子永远不会原谅我 |
[39:44] | Stop. Enough of that. | 打住 不能这么想 |
[39:47] | No one’s taking Denny. | 没人能带走丹尼 |
[39:49] | All right? This isn’t about that. | 不会的 |
[39:51] | All he wants is visitation. | 他只想定期来看看儿子 |
[39:53] | Yeah, he has a case, but so do you and Karen. | 他是占理 但你和凯伦也不理亏啊 |
[39:55] | You love that boy. | 你们爱他 |
[39:57] | And anyone who spends five minutes with you can see that. | 明眼人都看得出来 |
[40:00] | This Nathaniel Green will, too. | 内特尼尔·格林也会明白的 |
[40:06] | But will he care? | 但他在乎这点吗 |
[40:08] | You got to have faith. | 你得有信心 |
[40:13] | Yeah, people can be awful. | 没错 是有人很差劲 |
[40:17] | Selfish and cruel. | 自私 残忍 |
[40:21] | Caring only about themselves and what they want and need. | 只在乎自己 满足自己的需要 |
[40:35] | Never thinking about who they hurt, | 从来不在乎会伤害到别人 |
[40:37] | or what kind of damage they might leave in their wake. | 或会造成怎样的灾难后果 |
[40:40] | Good, you’re conscious. | 太好了 你醒了 |
[40:41] | Just need to have a few words with you. | 我就想和你说两句话 |
[40:43] | – What? – First up, you have the right to remain silent. | -什么 -首先 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:50] | Gloria? | 格洛莉亚 |
[40:51] | Gloria, my name is Bobby. We’re here to help. | 格洛莉亚 我是巴比 我们来帮你了 |
[40:53] | – Okay. Yeah. – Okay, just try to stay calm. | -好 -保持镇定 |
[40:55] | – You’re gonna be all right. – Okay. | -你不会有事的 -好 |
[40:56] | Okay? We’re gonna cut you out of there. | 我们会救你出来 |
[40:58] | But not everyone is awful. | 但并非人人都很差劲 |
[41:00] | There’s some good ones out there, too. | 世上也有好人 |
[41:02] | The kind who want to do the right thing. | 他们愿意行正确之事 |
[41:09] | Maddie, good work. | 麦迪 干得漂亮 |
[41:11] | Gloria said some pretty awful things. | 格洛莉亚话说得很难听 |
[41:14] | I’m glad you didn’t let it get to you. | 我很高兴你没受她影响 |
[41:15] | That’s the job, right? | 这就是我们的工作啊 |
[41:16] | If I let everyone get to me, | 如果轻易被大家激怒 |
[41:17] | I wouldn’t make it past breakfast. | 我连早餐都撑不过去 |
[41:20] | But you’ll never know which kind of person someone is | 但你无法知道此人的好坏 |
[41:23] | unless you give them a chance to show you. | 除非你愿意给他们一个机会 |
[41:30] | I can tell Denny has a good life here. | 我能看出来 丹尼在这儿过得很幸福 |
[41:36] | And I don’t want to harm that in any way. | 我不想夺走他的幸福生活 |
[41:39] | You’re his parents. | 你们是他的父母 |
[41:41] | You tell me what’s best for him and I’ll follow your lead. | 你们告诉我 怎么样对他好 我就怎样做 |
[41:45] | Maybe they’ll surprise you… | 也许他们会令你惊讶… |
[41:49] | in the best way. | 让你相信人性的美好 |
[41:54] | Okay, everybody, let’s eat. | 各位 开吃吧 |
[41:57] | Hen. How’d it go? | 亨 怎么样了 |
[41:59] | Good. | 挺好 |
[42:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[42:02] | I think it’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[42:05] | Yes, Athena. | 对 阿西娜 |
[42:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[42:09] | She usually is. | 她通常都是对的 |
[42:10] | In fact, I find it best just not to argue with her. | 实际上 最好别和她争 |
[42:14] | Our lives are shaped, | 我们生活的模样 |
[42:16] | not just by our experiences, | 不仅取决于我们的经历 |
[42:19] | but by relationships. | 还取决于我们的同伴 |
[42:22] | Who we love. | 我们所爱的人 |
[42:24] | Who loves us. | 爱我们的人 |
[42:26] | And the stronger those ties are, | 感情越浓厚 |
[42:29] | the less awful everything else seems. | 生活越美好 |