时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | 突发新闻 高速公路大事件 谁是诺曼 微话题#眼瞎诺曼 | |
[00:18] | If you’re just joining us, | 如果您刚打开电视 |
[00:19] | the morning commute has gotten a little more dramatic over on the 5. | 今日五号高速的早高峰出现了小状况 |
[00:22] | Let’s check in with Channel 8’s Taylor Kelly, who is on the ground. | 请看八频道泰勒·凯利从前方发回来的报道 |
[00:25] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[00:26] | Ann, Dwight, | 安 德怀特 |
[00:27] | traffic at this exit came to a screeching halt about ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 这个出口出现了车辆急停拥堵情况 |
[00:30] | But CHP is telling me the backup is already a mile long. | 但加州公路巡警说 拥堵已延续了1.6公里 |
[00:34] | Why the sudden stop? | 造成急停拥堵的原因何在 |
[00:37] | This woman. | 这位女士 |
[00:38] | We don’t know her name, | 虽不知其姓名 |
[00:39] | but we do know she is desperately trying to get the attention of somebody named Norman. | 但却知道她迫切想引起这位叫”诺曼”男士的注意 |
[00:43] | First responders are just arriving to the scene | 急救小队刚到达现场 |
[00:45] | and hopefully executing a plan to get this woman back down to earth | 希望能顺利使这位女士安全落地 |
[00:49] | and traffic back on the move. | 从而恢复交通状况 |
[00:51] | Reporting live, this is Taylor Kelly, channel 8 Morning News. | 八频道晨间新闻 泰勒·凯利 从前方为您发回来的报道 |
[00:56] | Hell no! I won’t come down until Norman sees me! | 就不下去 除非诺曼看到我 否则我绝不下去 |
[01:00] | And don’t you try to force me down! | 你们别想逼我下去 |
[01:02] | Nobody’s gonna force you to do anything. | 没人会逼你做任何事 |
[01:04] | We’re just gonna talk. | 我们就谈一下 |
[01:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:07] | Lola! | 洛拉 |
[01:08] | Lola, my name’s Athena. | 洛拉 我叫阿西娜 |
[01:12] | – What’s the problem? – The problem? | -出什么问题了 -问题 |
[01:15] | The problem is, after 30 years of marriage, | 问题就是 都结婚三十年了 |
[01:18] | I can’t get 30 seconds of attention from my husband! | 我丈夫都不肯正眼看我三十秒 |
[01:23] | It’s like I’m invisible! | 把我当透明人 |
[01:24] | But I’m-I’m not invisible! | 但我不是透明人 |
[01:27] | I am here, damn it! | 我存在 你大爷的 |
[01:28] | See me, Norman! | 看到我 诺曼 |
[01:30] | See me now?! | 你现在看到我了吗 |
[01:32] | For God’s sake. | 我的老天 |
[01:34] | Definitely not invisible. | 这必须能看到啊 |
[01:36] | Can somebody please find me this Norman | 赶紧找到这个诺曼 |
[01:38] | before she does something crazy… er? | 免得她干出疯狂的事 比现在还疯狂 |
[01:49] | Un-friggin’-believable. | 能不能行了啊 |
[02:04] | After 30 years of marriage, | 都结婚三十年了 |
[02:06] | I can’t get 30 seconds… | 我丈夫都不肯正眼… |
[02:08] | Hey, how are you? Can I get a… maybe a large coffee and a bear claw? | 你好 请给我一份大杯咖啡和一个熊爪包 |
[02:12] | Do you know what’s going on? | 你们知道发生什么事了吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah, some lady up there thought social media wasn’t, like, social enough, | 有位女士觉得社交网站还不够引人注目 |
[02:18] | and so she’s blowing up her marriage in real time. | 她正直播 大倒婚姻苦水呢 |
[02:20] | No. | 不是吧 |
[02:21] | This Norman guy is screwed. | 这个叫诺曼的人惨了 |
[02:24] | See me, Norman? See me now?! | 看到我 诺曼 你现在看到我了吗 |
[02:28] | God. | 天呐 |
[02:33] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[02:35] | Yeah, it’s my wife. She’s lost her mind. | 我妻子 她失去理智了 |
[02:37] | She’s-she’s on a freeway sign. | 她站在高速路牌上 |
[02:39] | Norman? Is that you? | 你是诺曼吗 |
[02:41] | Yes, this is Norman. This is Norman! | 是 我是诺曼 我是诺曼 |
[02:43] | Norman, where are you? | 诺曼 你在哪 |
[02:45] | Stuck in the backup. | 在后面堵着 |
[02:46] | One exit south. | 下个南边的出口 |
[02:47] | I’m sending someone to you. | 我现在派人去接你 |
[02:51] | Lola, good news. | 洛拉 好消息 |
[02:52] | We found your man. He’s on his way. | 我们找到你丈夫了 他正赶来 |
[02:54] | I won’t come down until he sees me! | 除非他看到我 否则我不下来 |
[02:58] | Ma’am, you’re the most famous face in the city right now. | 女士 你现在是城里最有名的人了 |
[03:01] | There ain’t exactly a way to miss you. | 想不看到你都难啊 |
[03:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[03:06] | Okay, move Buck into position. | 让巴克就位 |
[03:09] | Okay, Chim. | 好了 老奇 |
[03:13] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不要啊 |
[03:15] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干什么 |
[03:16] | I-I told you! | 我说了 |
[03:18] | – I told you! – It’s just there for your safety, Lola. | -我说了 -只是安全起见 洛拉 |
[03:20] | I-I told you! | 我说了不要 |
[03:22] | I told… | 我说了 |
[03:26] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[03:28] | Stand down. Do not shoot. | 停下 别开枪 |
[03:33] | Lola, listen to me very carefully. | 洛拉 你好好听我说 |
[03:35] | You now have every firearm in the Greater Los Angeles area pointed at you. | 整个大洛杉矶区的警察都拿枪对准你了 |
[03:39] | If you continue to threaten that man, they will fire. | 如果你继续用枪指着他 警察就会朝你开枪 |
[03:44] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[03:47] | Do you? | 懂了吗 |
[03:52] | I don’t want to hurt anybody. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[03:56] | I just can’t handle being ignored anymore. | 我只是再也无法忍受被忽视了 |
[04:05] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我能感同身受 |
[04:07] | Come on. | 别逗了 |
[04:08] | Yes, I’m-I’m sure you get ignored all the time. | 你这么帅 怎么可能被人忽视 |
[04:11] | You have a Norman. | 你生命中有个诺曼 |
[04:13] | I had an Abby. | 我之前交往过一个艾比 |
[04:18] | He’s talking to her? | 他这是在和她交谈吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, that’s either gonna go well or… the other thing. | 对 他要么能劝动她 要么就会是火上浇油 |
[04:24] | You think that you have something… something special, you know? | 你以为你俩是真爱 |
[04:28] | She’s the one. | 这辈子就认定她了 |
[04:30] | So you wait. | 所以你苦苦等待 |
[04:32] | And then, at some point, it hits you: | 然而你突然意识到 |
[04:34] | you’re alone. | 你孤身一人 |
[04:35] | Sh-She’s not coming back. | 她再也不会回来了 |
[04:37] | You’re just there to collect the mail, | 你只是个替她收信的人 |
[04:39] | and-and it is piling up, right? | 而信件随着时间推移越来越多 |
[04:42] | And then-and then you realize… | 然后你意识到 |
[04:44] | You know what? | 行了 |
[04:45] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[04:48] | You just need to face it and move on. | 你只能面对现实 继续生活 |
[04:58] | You Norman? | 你是诺曼 |
[04:59] | Yeah. I’m-I’m Norman. | 对 我是诺曼 |
[05:01] | I don’t know why this is happening. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[05:02] | We don’t even fight. | 我们都从来没吵过架 |
[05:04] | I’m pretty sure that’s why this is happening. | 我敢说这就是她这么做的原因 |
[05:06] | – Wait, seriously? – All right, come with me. | -等等 说真的吗 -好了 跟我来 |
[05:14] | L-Lola. | 洛拉 |
[05:16] | Lola, honey, it’s me. | 洛拉 亲爱的 是我 |
[05:18] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[05:19] | And I see you, just like the sign says. | 我看到你了 就像你写的标语那样 |
[05:21] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[05:24] | You look right through me. | 你把我当透明人看 |
[05:25] | Y-You don’t even notice me. | 你根本没注意到我的存在 |
[05:27] | I-I’m just around to… collect the mail. | 我只是个… 收信的人 |
[05:31] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都没听懂这话啥意思 |
[05:32] | I’m the one who brings in the mail. | 每天都是我去拿信啊 |
[05:33] | Just talk to her. | 你就跟她好好沟通 |
[05:35] | Lola, honey. | 洛拉 亲爱的 |
[05:38] | Honey, now, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[05:41] | I-I’m here, and I see you. | 我来了 我看到你了 |
[05:44] | And I need you to put down the gun, okay? | 你得把枪放下 好吗 |
[05:47] | Put the… put down the gun and let them bring you to me. | 把枪放下 让他们把你带回我身边 |
[05:51] | And then we can spend the rest of our lives together, | 然后我们一起厮守后半生 |
[05:53] | and I can show you how much I love you. | 你就知道我有多爱你了 |
[05:55] | I don’t believe you, Norman. | 我不信 诺曼 |
[05:58] | You don’t even know who I am anymore. | 你都不了解我了 |
[06:01] | I mean… I don’t even know. | 我自己都迷失自我了 |
[06:04] | I’m-I’m confused. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[06:05] | Now, is she saying I don’t see her or I don’t know who she is, | 她是说我没看到她 还是我不了解她 |
[06:08] | like I don’t recognize her? | 还是说我认不出她 |
[06:09] | How the hell am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道啊 |
[06:11] | She’s your wife. | 她是你老婆 |
[06:13] | I’ve been a mother for 18 years. | 我当了十八年的母亲 |
[06:18] | And now that Zack’s gone, | 现在扎克开始自己生活了 |
[06:19] | I don’t remember who I was before that. | 我都不记得生他以前 我是什么样子了 |
[06:23] | Back when you used to look at me. | 那时你还会含情脉脉地看着我 |
[06:32] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[06:34] | Maybe it is over. | 也许一切都结束了 |
[06:37] | N-no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:39] | Okay, m-maybe I wasn’t being super clear on the point I was trying to make… | 好吧 可能我刚才劝你的话 没说明白 |
[07:01] | My God. | 我的天 |
[07:03] | That song. | 那首歌 |
[07:08] | He remembered. | 他还记得 |
[07:12] | It was our first date. | 是我们第一次约会 |
[07:15] | We went to see S-Say Anything. | 我们去看《情到深处》 |
[07:18] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[07:21] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[07:23] | Lola, I see you. | 洛拉 我真看到你了 |
[07:25] | I see the girl who used to sneak out to the beach bonfires | 我看到那个以前偷偷溜去海滩篝火玩的女孩 |
[07:30] | and listen to The Psychedelic Furs and The Cure. | 听着迷幻皮草乐队和治疗乐队的女孩 |
[07:34] | Lola! Lola, I see you! | 洛拉 洛拉 我看到你了 |
[07:36] | I see the girl who once drank nine shots of Jager | 我看到那个曾经喝九杯”子弹野格酒” |
[07:40] | and woke up without a hangover! | 第二天也不宿醉的女孩 |
[07:42] | Lola, I see you. | 洛拉 我看到你了 |
[07:45] | I see the girl I love! | 我看到那个我爱的女孩了 |
[07:54] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:00] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:01] | I think I want to get down now. | 现在我想下去 |
[08:16] | What’d you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[08:18] | Just, you know… | 就是套话呗 |
[08:20] | that everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry about all that. | 我很抱歉闹这一出 |
[08:34] | It’s just that… he sees me. | 但是他现在看到我了 |
[08:37] | Norman sees me. | 诺曼看到我了 |
[08:40] | Yeah, everyone sees you now, Lola. | 是啊 大家都看到了 洛拉 |
[08:43] | Unfortunately, they’re about to see you get arrested. | 不幸的是 他们也将见证你被捕 |
[08:47] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[08:50] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[08:54] | – I love you. – You have the right to an attorney. | -我爱你 -你有权请律师 |
[08:56] | If you do not have an attorney, one will be appointed to you. | 如果你没有律师 将会为你指派一位 |
[09:11] | You are really mashing those potatoes. | 你把那些土豆捣得够烂了 |
[09:14] | They’re done. | 已经可以了 |
[09:16] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[09:18] | Just relax. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 放松 一切都会很好 |
[09:20] | We’ll have a nice evening. Good food. | 我们就今晚好好吃一顿饭 |
[09:22] | – Pleasant conversation. – Yeah. | -小聚 -是啊 |
[09:23] | Well, I’d rather be spending it with just us. | 我更愿意跟你过二人世界 |
[09:26] | Not us and the kids and my ex and his boyfriend. | 而不是跟孩子和我前夫以及他男友一起 |
[09:29] | Thanks a lot, Mom. I love you, too. | “真会说话” 妈妈 “我也爱你” |
[09:31] | Don’t be smart. | 别嘴欠了 |
[09:31] | You know I didn’t mean the two of you. | 你知道我说的不是你们俩 |
[09:33] | I just feel bad that you’re spending your night off dealing with our family drama. | 我就是过意不去 你休息 我还让你来演”狗血剧” |
[09:37] | Well, didn’t you reschedule this three times | 你不是改了三次时间 |
[09:39] | so I could be here to act as a human shield? | 就为了能让我给你做”挡箭牌”吗 |
[09:41] | Are you shielding Mom or Glenn? | 你是老妈还是格伦的”挡箭牌” |
[09:43] | Pleading the fifth. | 我选择保持沉默 |
[09:45] | Hey, we’re here, everybody. | 各位 我们来了 |
[09:53] | Mom, I know this is awkward and weird. | 妈 我知道气氛尴尬又令人不快 |
[09:58] | But Glenn’s a good guy. | 但格伦是个好人 |
[10:01] | He makes Dad happy. | 他让老爸幸福 |
[10:03] | Just give him a chance. | 给他个机会吧 |
[10:07] | Come on. | 好了 |
[10:09] | She’s right. Michael’s been very supportive of us. | 她说得对 迈克尔非常支持我们 |
[10:11] | Is this so different? | 我们不该支持他吗 |
[10:12] | Listen, if Michael had left me for another woman, | 如果迈克尔为了另一个女人离开我 |
[10:15] | no one would expect me to slap on a fake smile and welcome her into my home. | 你们就不会要求我假意笑脸相迎这个女人了 |
[10:20] | Michael, Glenn, | 迈克尔 格伦 |
[10:22] | I am so glad you were able to make it. | 我真高兴你俩都来了 |
[10:25] | I’m so glad to be here. Thank you for having me. | 我也很高兴过来 谢谢邀请 |
[10:44] | The world looks so different now that I’m single again. | 恢复单身后 感觉世界都变了啊 |
[10:48] | Buck, you’ve been single for months. | 巴克 你已经单身好几个月了 |
[10:49] | Yeah, only circumstantially. | 是的 但情况不一样 |
[10:51] | I know Abby’s been gone for a while, | 我知道艾比已经离开有段时间 |
[10:52] | but, in my head, we’ve been together this whole time. | 但在我心里 我们一直都还在一起 |
[10:55] | But now I’m out of her place… | 但现在我不住她家了 |
[10:57] | And living on my couch. | 而是住在我家沙发上 |
[10:58] | Which I-I really appreciate. | 对此我非常感激 |
[11:00] | Happy to help. | 很高兴收留你 |
[11:01] | Even though I did initially think you were just coming over to watch the game. | 尽管我一开始以为你只是过来看比赛 |
[11:03] | I’m just… I’m nervous, you know? | 我只是很紧张 |
[11:05] | Are you afraid to get back on the horse? | 你是害怕重回情场吗 |
[11:07] | I don’t want to revert back to being Buck 1.0. | 我不想做回”情场浪子版巴克” |
[11:12] | I-I know I’m single Buck again, | 我知道我恢复单身了 |
[11:14] | but I want to be single Buck 2.0. | 但我想做”好男人升级版巴克” |
[11:17] | Like, if I’d come in here with Abby, | 比如 如果我和艾比一起过来 |
[11:20] | I would never have noticed that blonde over there, | 我就绝不会注意到那边的金发美女 |
[11:22] | licking the salted rim of her margarita glass | 舔着装满玛格丽特酒的盐霜杯 |
[11:25] | while she maintains strong, intimate eye contact. | 同时还向我投以热烈暧昧的眼神 |
[11:27] | Okay, is that really happening? | 是真的吗 |
[11:28] | Say I go over there, right? | 假如我过去 |
[11:30] | I… I talk to her, | 我和她搭讪 |
[11:31] | I make a joke, she smiles, we both laugh. | 讲个笑话逗她开心 我们说笑一番 |
[11:33] | Our-our shoulders touch, there’s a moment, | 互碰肩膀 擦出火花 |
[11:35] | I lean in a little closer, she doesn’t resist. | 我靠近些 她也并不拒绝 |
[11:38] | One drink, two compliments later, | 一杯酒两句美言 |
[11:40] | we end up in bed together having totally meaningless sex. | 我们来一炮 一场无意义的一夜情 |
[11:43] | Yeah, that sounds awful. | 听起来”糟透了” |
[11:44] | I just… I don’t want to be that guy again. | 我不想再做那种男人了 |
[11:47] | – So don’t be. – What can I get for you? | -那就别做啊 -喝点什么 |
[11:50] | Just, two IPAs, please. | 两杯美式啤酒 谢谢 |
[11:52] | – And a glass of chardonnay. – Gotcha. | -再来一杯霞多丽白葡萄酒 -好 |
[11:55] | – Who’s the wine for? – Maddie. She was parking. | -葡萄酒给谁喝啊 -麦迪 她在停车 |
[11:58] | You invited my sister? | 你把我姐也叫来了 |
[12:00] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[12:01] | I don’t know why I get on the freeway. | 我不知道我为啥要走高速 |
[12:03] | I always regret it. | 我总是后悔 |
[12:04] | Because you are an eternal optimist, that’s why. | 因为你总是期待好事的乐天派 |
[12:07] | – That’s true. – Are you hungry? | -那倒是 -你饿了吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah, should we get that thing we got last time? | 饿了 我们点上次吃的那个吧 |
[12:10] | Last time? | 上次 |
[12:12] | – Here we go. – Thank you. | -酒来了 -谢谢 |
[12:13] | A Celine Deion Sanders combo platter, please. | 来一份席琳·迪翁·桑德斯拼盘 |
[12:15] | – Good choice. – Why, thank you. | -好品味 -多谢夸奖 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Cheers. Cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[12:23] | Now, I think everyone at this table has been a recipient of that, Athena look. | 我想在座各位都感受过传说中的”阿西娜凝视” |
[12:30] | Except for Glenn. | 除了格伦 |
[12:31] | – Usually it means you’re gonna be yelled at. – Or grounded. | -那通常意味着你要被骂了 -或是被禁足了 |
[12:34] | Or, in this case, arrested. | 或像今天那样 被逮捕了 |
[12:36] | What was she charged with? | 她犯了什么罪啊 |
[12:38] | Assault with a firearm, | 持枪袭击 |
[12:39] | gross negligence in the discharge of a firearm, | 重大过失 包括使用武器 |
[12:42] | brandishing a weapon, trespassing, | 持枪威吓 擅闯公共领域 |
[12:44] | indecent exposure, | 有伤风化罪 |
[12:46] | delaying a police officer | 阻挠执法人员 |
[12:48] | and failure to obey a regulatory sign. | 以及不遵守限制性标志 |
[12:51] | Is there anything you didn’t charge her with? | 你还有没指控她的罪名吗 |
[12:53] | – Well, she did manage not to kill anyone. – Hold on. | -她倒是没杀人 -等等 |
[12:56] | – Who’d she assault? – Buck. | -她袭击了谁啊 -巴克 |
[12:59] | Pointing a firearm at someone is considered an assault, | 拿枪指着他人 就是袭击 |
[13:02] | according to Penal Code 245. | 刑法245条规定 |
[13:05] | I don’t think Buck’d mind if you guys drop those charges. | 如果撤销这些指控 巴克也不会介意 |
[13:07] | He felt kind of bad for Lola. | 他还挺同情洛拉呢 |
[13:09] | It was a stupid thing to do. | 这么做确实欠考虑 |
[13:11] | But I don’t know, you know? | 但怎么说呢 |
[13:13] | Kind of sounds romantic, | 还挺浪漫的啊 |
[13:14] | just to lay yourself down for the world to see. | 放下自我 让全世界看到 |
[13:18] | A candlelight dinner is a romantic gesture, | 烛光晚餐才叫浪漫 |
[13:20] | not a hostage situation 40 feet in the air. | 十米高空的挟持事件可不是 |
[13:24] | Well, she did risk everything for love. | 她确实为爱赌上了一切 |
[13:26] | You-you have to admire her creativity, if nothing else. | 别的不说 你至少该赞赏一下她的创意 |
[13:29] | And she did get her happy ending, sort of. | 而且她也算是得到了幸福结局 |
[13:31] | Then Mom arrested her. | 然后妈妈逮捕了她 |
[13:34] | I’m with Athena on this one. | 这事 我支持阿西娜 |
[13:39] | When I saw that news story, | 我看到那则新闻时 |
[13:40] | all-all I could think about were | 我就只想到 |
[13:41] | the million different ways it could’ve ended badly. | 一百万种可能引起的悲剧事件 |
[13:44] | Like, there could’ve been a pile-up. | 比如 可能会发生连环车祸 |
[13:46] | Or one of those bullets might’ve ricocheted. | 她射出的子弹有可能会反弹 |
[13:48] | What if someone had a real emergency | 万一真发生紧急事件 |
[13:50] | and help couldn’t get to them because the freeway was shut down? | 救援人员因为这次堵车 而无法及时赶到呢 |
[13:53] | I mean, you guys did a great job, | 你们处理得确实很好 |
[13:54] | but you also got pretty lucky. | 但其中也存在侥幸 |
[13:56] | Thank you, Glenn. You’re the only one who gets the big picture. | 谢谢你 格伦 这里只有你着眼于大局 |
[14:01] | Would you like some more wine? | 你要再来点红酒吗 |
[14:03] | Sure. It’s… What is it? It’s very good. | 当然 这是什么酒 非常好喝 |
[14:06] | I have some more in the kitchen. | 厨房里还有一些 |
[14:07] | – It was recommended to me. – Okay. | -是别人推荐给我的 -好 |
[14:09] | Well, I don’t know much about wines, but I know what I like. | 我不太懂红酒 但我知道好不好喝 |
[14:11] | Well, neither do I, but I found this great wine shop that… | 我也不懂 但我发现一家很棒的酒铺… |
[14:14] | – The owner’s terrific. – Okay. That’s great. | -老板人特别好 -太棒了 |
[14:21] | *Baby when I met you there was peace unknown* | *宝贝 我们相识时 安宁未知* |
[14:25] | *I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb* | *我千挑万选 只取你一瓢饮* |
[14:30] | *I was soft inside* | *内心温情* |
[14:32] | *There was somethin’ going on* | *情愫滋生* |
[14:38] | *Tender love is blind* | *柔情盲目* |
[14:40] | *It requires a dedication* | *需无私奉献* |
[14:43] | – What’s this? – Bourbon, neat. | -这是什么 -波旁威士忌 不加冰 |
[14:46] | The lady said real heroes don’t drink pale ale. | 那位女士说真汉子不会喝淡啤酒 |
[14:48] | *We ride it together* | *我们双宿双飞* |
[14:52] | *Makin’ love with each other* | *缠绵缱绻* |
[14:56] | *Islands in the stream* | *洋流中的岛屿* |
[14:59] | *That is what we are* | *正如你我二人* |
[15:01] | *No one in-between* | *无人能阻隔* |
[15:03] | *How can we be wrong* | *我们怎会误解心意* |
[15:05] | *Sail away with me* | *跟我一起远航* |
[15:08] | *To another world, and we rely…* | *驶向远方 我们形影相依* |
[15:11] | I see Chimney’s got a girlfriend. | 看来奇米找到女朋友了 |
[15:13] | No. No, he does not. That-that’s my sister. | 不 他没有 那是我姐姐 |
[15:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:19] | They’re kind of good. | 他们还挺配 |
[15:21] | Yeah, I know, right? | 我知道 可不是嘛 |
[15:22] | It’s, it’s weird. | 说不出什么感觉 |
[15:24] | So, what-what’s a-a fancy TV reporter like you doing | 你这种知名电视台记者 |
[15:27] | in a badge and ladder joint like this? | 怎么会来警察消防员酒吧 |
[15:30] | Stalking you, of course. | 当然是来跟踪你了 |
[15:34] | I’m kidding. The station is right around the corner, | 我开玩笑啦 电视台就在街角 |
[15:37] | and I like to keep my ear to the ground. | 而我喜欢来这里搜料 |
[15:40] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[15:41] | You come here a lot? | 你常来吗 |
[15:44] | I-I used to, | 以前常来 |
[15:45] | or places like it. | 这种地方的常客 |
[15:47] | – I-I haven’t in a while. – Why? | -但已经很久没来了 -为什么 |
[15:50] | I was in a pretty serious relationship, | 我之前很认真地谈了一段恋爱 |
[15:52] | but that’s over now, I guess. | 但现在大概已经结束了 |
[15:57] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定吗 |
[15:58] | I’m-I’m pretty sure. | 我很确定 |
[16:00] | I’m actually even thinking about… | 我甚至在考虑 |
[16:03] | – dipping my toe back into the dating game. – Just your toe? | -试着重回情场 -只是试着吗[只有脚趾入局吗] |
[16:07] | *In love forever* | *永沐爱河* |
[16:08] | *We can ride it together* | *我们双宿双飞* |
[16:14] | I’m just trying to be responsible and well-behaved. | 我只是想负起责任 不胡来 |
[16:18] | You know, take it slow and-and do it right. | 不急于上床 而是认真对待感情 |
[16:22] | *Sail away with me* | *和我一起远航* |
[16:24] | To restraint. | 敬自律 |
[16:29] | To restraint. | 敬自律 |
[16:31] | *Islands in the stream* | *洋流中的岛屿* |
[16:33] | *That is what we are* | *正如你我二人* |
[16:36] | *No one in-between* | *无人能阻隔* |
[16:38] | *How can we be wrong* | *我们怎会误解心意* |
[16:40] | *Sail away with me to another world* | *跟我一起远航 驶向远方* |
[16:45] | *And we’ll rely on each other* | *我们形影相依* |
[16:50] | *From one lover to another* | *彼此忠贞* |
[17:04] | You ready, baby bear? | 准备好了吗 熊宝宝 |
[17:05] | I love you, boo boo. | 我爱你 波波熊 |
[17:07] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:14] | This is Ruth at the Gas-N-Sip at San Fernando and Vineland. | 我是圣费尔南多和威兰德路口加油站便利店的露丝 |
[17:18] | Our store is about to be robbed. | 我们店马上就要被抢劫了 |
[17:20] | Again. | 再次被抢劫 |
[17:21] | Man and woman. Seen the guy before. | 一男一女 男的以前见过 |
[17:23] | He buys his lottery tickets here. | 他平时在这里买彩票 |
[17:25] | He calls himself “Harley.” They’re coming in. | 他自称”哈利” 他们进来了 |
[17:28] | Armed. | 拿着枪 |
[17:30] | Nobody move! It’s a stick-up! | 别动 打劫 |
[17:33] | Cash register, baby bear. | 去收银机拿钱 熊宝宝 |
[17:34] | – Okay, boo boo. – Don’t move! | -好的 波波熊 -别动 |
[17:37] | Stay put, Earl. We’re being robbed. | 别动 厄尔 我们被抢劫了 |
[17:38] | – Again? – Give her the cash! | -又来 -把现金给她 |
[17:40] | Fill it up. | 装满 |
[17:42] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[17:47] | I know it’s you, Harley. | 我知道是你 哈利 |
[17:50] | Is this Margie or Darlene? | 这是玛吉还是达琳 |
[17:52] | Boo Boo, what’s she talking about? | 波波熊 她这话是什么意思 |
[17:54] | A new one. He call you “baby bear,” too? | 换女朋友了 他也叫你”熊宝宝”吗 |
[17:55] | You… Shut up, you! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[17:57] | – Boo boo, how many baby bears are there? – Just you! | -一共有多少个熊宝宝 -就你一个 |
[18:00] | You’re the only baby bear. | 只有你一个熊宝宝 |
[18:03] | Earl, don’t be an idiot! | 厄尔 别做傻事 |
[18:05] | Boo you! | 去你的 |
[18:09] | Just let him go, Earl. | 让他走吧 厄尔 |
[18:11] | Shoot! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 该死 不是吧 别啊 |
[18:39] | We’ve got you surrounded. | 你们被包围了 |
[18:40] | – Come out with your hands up. – Dumbass. | -举起手 走出来 -白痴 |
[18:49] | Who’s the dumbass now? | 现在谁才是白痴 |
[19:00] | – You have a back door? – Locked. | -有后门吗 -锁上了 |
[19:02] | Ain’t getting out that way. | 从那里出不去 |
[19:09] | 727-L-30 request R.A. Unit | 727L30警员请求救援单位 |
[19:12] | to the Gas-N-Sip on San Fernando. | 地点是圣费尔南多的加油站便利店 |
[19:17] | I have a suspect about to be in need of medical attention. | 一名嫌犯即将需要救治 |
[19:32] | Seriously, you’re telling me Taylor Kelly, the reporter? | 不是吧 你说的是那名记者泰勒·凯利吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:36] | I didn’t know you two were seeing each other. | 我都不知道你们俩在约会 |
[19:37] | We’re not. I ran into her in this bar, we’re hanging out, | 不是约会 我在酒吧碰到她 聊了聊 |
[19:40] | and next thing I know, we’re having sex in the bathroom. | 然后不知不觉 我们俩在卫生间里搞上了 |
[19:42] | I… kind of feel weird about it. | 我觉得有点奇怪 |
[19:44] | Yeah, which part? | 哪里奇怪呢 |
[19:46] | I just thought I’d stopped being that guy. | 我还以为我不会再像从前那样了 |
[19:48] | I thought Abby had changed me. | 我以为艾比改变了我 |
[19:49] | I’m single for, like, a day, and I’m right back at it? | 我才单身没几天 就又走上老路了吗 |
[19:52] | Well, Buck, you’ve been single for months. | 巴克 你都单了好几个月了 |
[19:56] | Why does everyone keep saying that? | 为什么大家总是这么说 |
[19:59] | Bonnie and Clyde meets Dumb and Dumber. | 雌雄大盗与阿呆和阿瓜的结合体 |
[20:02] | He seems fine. | 他看起来没什么事 |
[20:03] | Pupils are dilated. Definitely high on something. | 瞳孔扩大 肯定是磕什么嗑嗨了 |
[20:05] | Well, I’ll try to contain my shock. | 我一点也不意外 |
[20:08] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[20:09] | Stay strong, baby bear. | 要挺住 熊宝宝 |
[20:10] | I’m not your baby bear, jackass. | 我不是你的熊宝宝 蠢货 |
[20:13] | Men are the worst, right? | 男人都是大猪蹄子 是吧 |
[20:16] | You’re asking the wrong girl. | 你问错人了 |
[20:17] | I really like her, you know, and not just ’cause she’s a redhead, | 我真的喜欢她 不光因为她是红头发 |
[20:20] | but now if I do want to call and, you know, ask her out, | 可如果我现在真打电话约她 |
[20:22] | she’s gonna think I’m only after one thing. | 她会认为我只想和她上床 |
[20:24] | You are only after one thing. Jerk. | 你就是只想着上床 蠢货 |
[20:26] | – You don’t even know me. – You’re a man. I know enough. | -你甚至都不认识我 -你是个男人 这就够了 |
[20:30] | She’s been read her rights. I’ll meet y’all at the hospital. | 已经向她宣读了权利 我们医院见 |
[20:33] | Can I get a little something for the pain? | 能不能给我点止痛药啊 |
[20:35] | Pretty sure you took that before you walked in here. | 你进来之前 肯定已经吃过那种东西了 |
[20:37] | They’re gonna take you to the hospital, Earl. | 他们会送你去医院 厄尔 |
[20:39] | I’m fine, really. | 我真没事 |
[20:40] | Sir, we heard you took quite a tumble. | 先生 听说你摔得挺重 |
[20:42] | We’d feel a lot better if you got checked out. | 你去检查一下 我们才能放心 |
[20:43] | You’ve already been a hero once today, Earl. | 你今天已经当了一次大英雄了 厄尔 |
[20:45] | Don’t push your luck. | 别再逞强了 |
[20:47] | You thought I was being heroic? | 你觉得我很英勇吗 |
[20:50] | Well… yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:52] | A bit stupid, but heroic. | 有点傻 不过很勇敢 |
[20:54] | I was only thinking of you, Ruth. | 我当时一心想着你 露丝 |
[20:59] | Next time, let ’em keep the till. | 下一次 就把钱给他们 |
[21:01] | Kind of like having you around. | 我还是喜欢你在我身边 |
[21:26] | Long day? | 漫长的一天吗 |
[21:27] | Well, you know, | 你懂啦 |
[21:28] | the long days are the ones without a car chase. | 没有飞车追捕的日子才叫漫长 |
[21:31] | Yeah, Cap always says it’s strange to hope for boring, but… we do. | 队长常说盼望枯燥乏味很奇怪 可我们就是这样 |
[21:36] | I’m just trying to get people not to change the channel | 我只是尽量让人们听到”市议会”这个词时 |
[21:39] | at the words, “City council.” | 不换台 |
[21:41] | Why? | 怎么 |
[21:42] | You got a story for me? | 你有新闻爆料吗 |
[21:44] | How about “Firefighter Acts Like a Pig”? | “消防员是渣男”的报道怎么样 |
[21:50] | The other night, | 那天晚上 |
[21:53] | w-we were drinking, and I… | 我们在喝酒 我… |
[21:56] | I don’t know, I… | 我也说不好 我… |
[21:58] | I was working through some stuff. | 我刚分手 情绪不好 |
[21:59] | I-I just, I don’t want you to feel… | 我不想让你觉得… |
[22:01] | Buck. Did you come here to apologize? | 巴克 你是来道歉的吗 |
[22:04] | I-I just don’t want you to feel used or-or taken advantage of. | 我只是不想让你觉得被利用或被占便宜了 |
[22:08] | Because I respect you, you know? I-I do. You’re a professional, | 因为我尊敬你 真的 你很专业 |
[22:11] | and th-that guy, that’s not me. | 而那天那个人不是真正的我 |
[22:13] | It used to be me. | 我以前确实那副德行 |
[22:15] | I’m a grown woman, Buck. | 我又不是小女孩 巴克 |
[22:17] | And I’m the one who sent you the drink, remember? | 而且是我请你喝的酒 还记得吗 |
[22:23] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | I guess I can take karaoke bathroom off my bucket list. | 我可以把”卡拉OK卫生间做爱”从遗愿清单中去掉了 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | So you want to grab a drink? | 想不想去喝一杯 |
[22:40] | Some other time, maybe? | 改天吧 |
[22:41] | I got a piece I got to cut. | 我还有片子要剪 |
[22:43] | The Burbank Library is getting a new mural. | 伯班克图书馆要新添壁画了 |
[22:50] | Yep, have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[23:00] | What about a news van? | 新闻报道车呢 |
[23:03] | Where’s that on your bucket list? | 这在你遗愿清单上吗 |
[23:09] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[23:10] | I-I don’t want you to think I don’t respect you. | 我不想让你认为我不尊重你 |
[23:12] | – Yeah, yeah. I’ll deal with it. – All right. | -你不要想这么多 -好 |
[23:27] | Sorry, stud, I got to run. | 抱歉 帅哥 我得走了 |
[23:28] | Five-alarm fire in Brentwood. | 布伦特伍德发生五级火灾 |
[23:31] | Wait, y-you’re going to a fire? | 等等 你要去火灾现场吗 |
[23:33] | Ironic, huh? Sorry. | 明明你才是消防员 讽刺吧 抱歉 |
[23:36] | – I got your text. – Then let’s hustle it up. | -我收到你的短信了 -那就赶快准备好 |
[23:42] | Go. | 出发 |
[23:44] | Thanks, Buck. | 谢谢 巴克 |
[23:45] | Call me? | 有空联系我好吗 |
[24:09] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[24:10] | Couple of newlyweds. | 一对新婚夫妇 |
[24:12] | Driver’s Paul Williams. | 司机叫保罗·威廉姆斯 |
[24:13] | No ID on the passenger. | 乘客身上没有身份证 |
[24:15] | Another car drifted into their lane, | 另一辆车驶入了他们的车道 |
[24:16] | the driver tried to avoid getting hit, | 司机试图避免被撞到 |
[24:19] | car went off the road. | 于是车冲了出去 |
[24:21] | Bobby, it’s bad. Car’s wrapped tight around that tree. | 巴比 情况很糟 车紧紧被树围住了 |
[24:25] | Come on, guys, hustle up. Driver’s name is Paul. | 各位 赶快 司机名叫保罗 |
[24:28] | Damn, the tree’s folded right into the car. | 该死 那棵树正好插进了车里 |
[24:33] | Paul, can you hear me? | 保罗 你能听见我说话吗 |
[24:39] | Eddie, see if you can reach her. | 埃迪 看看你能不能够到她 |
[24:44] | I got a pulse. She’s alive. | 有脉搏 她还活着 |
[24:46] | I don’t have a clear path to the groom. | 我这里没办法接近新郎 |
[24:48] | Cap, can you get in from your side? | 老大 你能从那边进去吗 |
[24:49] | Negative. | 不行 |
[24:50] | Hen, Chim, we’re gonna need Jaws. | 老奇 我们需要钳子 |
[24:52] | Two passengers in bad shape. | 车上两人伤情严重 |
[24:54] | One confirmed alive. | 已确认其中一人还活着 |
[24:56] | No access to the other. | 另一个人无法接近 |
[24:58] | Paul! Can you hear me? | 保罗 你能听见我说话吗 |
[24:59] | It’s LAFD. | 我们是洛杉矶消防局 |
[25:02] | I got him. I hear him. He’s alive. | 听见了 我听见他的声音了 他还活着 |
[25:04] | All right. Make that two. Both alive. | 好 那就是两个人都活着 |
[25:06] | Let’s keep ’em that way, guys. | 各位 把他们都活着救出来 |
[25:17] | Take that. | 拿着 |
[25:19] | Okay, pull her out! | 好 拉她出来 |
[25:32] | It’s not good. | 情况不太好 |
[25:33] | All right. All right, Chim. | 好了 好了 老奇 |
[25:38] | Up. | 放好 |
[25:38] | All right, be careful with her. | 好 大家轻一点 |
[25:42] | Okay, I got an open femoral fracture, right leg. | 右腿股骨开放性骨折 |
[25:44] | And probably a broken pelvis. | 骨盆也可能粉碎了 |
[25:46] | Cap, we got to move her! | 队长 我们得把她抬走 |
[25:47] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数三下 一 二 三 |
[25:50] | It’s getting dark. | 天越来越黑了 |
[25:51] | Let’s get some lights down here and put a step on it. | 拿点手电筒来 照下路 |
[25:58] | Hang in there, Paul. We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住 保罗 我们会救你出去 |
[26:01] | You ready? Damn, there’s a much tree here as car. | 准备好了吗 车周围都是树 |
[26:05] | Easy. | 小心点 |
[26:08] | Easy, fellas. | 各位小心 |
[26:13] | He’s breathing shallow. | 他呼吸微弱 |
[26:15] | Pulse is weak, he’s lost a lot of blood. | 脉搏虚弱 失血过多 |
[26:17] | So… tired. | 好累 |
[26:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:24] | Tell me about Katy. How’d you guys meet, huh? | 跟我说说 凯蒂 你们是怎么认识的 |
[26:27] | – Summer camp. – Yeah? | -夏令营 -这样啊 |
[26:29] | We were… six. | 我们当时 六岁 |
[26:31] | He’s running out of time. What’s the plan? | 他快撑不住了 怎么办 |
[26:33] | Still working on it. | 还在想办法 |
[26:34] | It’s like this thing went through a crusher with him still inside. | 这就像他在车里 开进粉碎机一样 |
[26:36] | W-We can’t just cut him out. | 不能把他从车里剜出来 |
[26:43] | Well, if we can’t cut him out of the car… | 如果不能把他从车里剜出来 |
[26:46] | let’s get rid of the car. | 那就把车扒开 |
[26:49] | All right, guys, let’s go. | 好了各位 开始吧 |
[26:50] | One end to the fire truck, the other end to the tow truck. | 一头接消防车 另一头接拖车 |
[26:53] | – All right. – Let’s pull this thing apart. | -好 -把车拖裂 |
[27:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:02] | – Got it? All right. – Yeah. | -行了吗 -嗯 |
[27:04] | You really think this is gonna work? | 你真觉得这样行吗 |
[27:06] | It’s all we got. | 只有这个办法了 |
[27:08] | All right, Eddie, Chim. Clear the vehicle. | 好 埃迪 老奇 确保车辆周围安全 |
[27:11] | – We secure? – Yep. | -可以了吗 -可以了 |
[27:12] | All right. Set? Set? | 好 都准备好了吗 |
[27:16] | All right, let’s go! | 开始吧 |
[27:20] | More. | 再加把劲 |
[27:22] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[27:23] | Careful. | 小心 |
[27:25] | All right, we got it. Let’s go! | 可以了 都过来 |
[27:26] | Body board. | 拿担架过来 |
[27:34] | Let’s get you out of here, buddy. | 我们来救你了 兄弟 |
[27:43] | All right. One, two, three, up. | 一 二 三 起 |
[27:54] | Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[27:56] | We’re taking you to her now, buddy. | 我们这就带你去见她 兄弟 |
[28:02] | Can’t believe you got him out alive. | 你们居然把他活着救出来了 |
[28:05] | When I saw that car… | 我看到那车时… |
[28:07] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也有同感 |
[28:09] | Tow trucks. | 拖车 |
[28:11] | How did you even come up with that? | 你是怎么想出来的 |
[28:13] | “What God has put together, let no man put asunder.” | “上帝将你们结合 没有人可以拆散” |
[28:16] | The wedding ceremony. | 婚礼啊 |
[28:18] | Well, that was some divine inspiration. | 这灵感还真神圣 |
[28:21] | Even the big guy’s a sucker for a love story. | 就是铁汉也有柔情一面啊 |
[28:37] | Wait– a news van? | 等等 新闻车 |
[28:38] | Don’t other people use that? | 别人难道不用吗 |
[28:40] | What if you get caught? | 万一你们被抓了怎么办 |
[28:41] | She could get fired. | 她可能会被开除 |
[28:43] | Your brother sure did. | 你弟弟就这样干过 |
[28:45] | He didn’t tell you about the time | 他没告诉你上次 |
[28:48] | he stole a fire truck from work | 他偷了一辆公家消防车 |
[28:49] | so he could have sex in it? | 好让他在车里做爱吗 |
[28:51] | – Thank you for that. – Anytime, roomie. | -多谢你这大嘴巴 -乐意之至 兄弟 |
[28:53] | Damn it. They didn’t put it in here again. | 该死 里面又没放 |
[29:01] | You made me hot mustard. | 你给我做了芥末酱 |
[29:02] | I just can’t anymore, with the whole sad face every time | 我实在不忍心看到他们每次没放芥末时 |
[29:05] | – they forget it, so… – I know. | -你失望的表情 -我懂 |
[29:06] | Anyway, why so much food? | 为什么叫了这么多外卖 |
[29:09] | – It’s Buffriday. – Buffet Fridays. | -今天是”自助周五” -每周五的自助餐 |
[29:11] | It’s the one day we indulge your sister’s complete inability | 这天我们会放任你姐姐 她总是无法选择 |
[29:14] | to choose what she’s in the mood for. | 自己想吃什么 |
[29:16] | Yeah, so we order everything. | 所以什么都点 |
[29:17] | And, because of your sister’s hatred for leftovers, | 而且你姐姐不喜欢剩菜 |
[29:20] | I don’t have to buy groceries. | 我就不用再去买菜了 |
[29:21] | It’s a win-win situation. | 双赢 |
[29:22] | Let’s go back to you stealing a hook and ladder for a hookup. | 回到刚才说你为了泡妹子偷了消防车的事吧 |
[29:26] | It’s your fault. | 都怪你 |
[29:27] | You know, you always told me to go after what I wanted. | 你总是鼓励我去做自己想做的事 |
[29:30] | Be confident. Girls aren’t scary. | 要自信 女孩子不可怕 |
[29:31] | You were 11. Don’t you have impulse control? | 你当时才11岁 现在你还没自制力吗 |
[29:35] | And not sure that’s the problem. | 这可不一定是问题所在 |
[29:36] | All I’m saying is she’s beautiful, she’s cool. | 我的意思是 她很漂亮 也很酷 |
[29:39] | And then she left me standing in a parking lot. | 后来她把我一个人留在停车场 |
[29:41] | Yeah, I’m feeling this is a little more karmic. | 这感觉像是报应啊 |
[29:44] | Chickens coming home to roost. | 出来混都是要还的 |
[29:48] | You’ve been Bucked. | 这回你被人当炮友了 |
[29:49] | Buck 2.0 has found himself a Buckette 1.0. | “好男人升级版巴克”遇上”情场女浪子版巴克”了 |
[29:52] | Dude, you’re dating yourself. | 老兄 你这是跟女版的自己约会啊 |
[29:55] | We’re not dating, okay? | 我们没在约会 好吗 |
[29:59] | But you two are…? | 但你们俩… |
[30:02] | You guys are… | 你们俩 |
[30:04] | dating each other. | 在交往啊 |
[30:05] | That’s crazy. We’re… | 太扯了 我们… |
[30:07] | – Friends who hang out. – Yeah. Just hanging out. | -一起玩的朋友而已 -对啊 只是一起玩 |
[30:09] | No. Y-You’re always talking or texting each other. | 不是 你们总是在聊天 要么就在发短信 |
[30:12] | You sing karaoke together. | 还一起去唱歌 |
[30:13] | You do Buffridays, you finish each other’s sentences. | 搞”自助周五” 还会互相接话 |
[30:16] | Guys, come on, you’re a couple. | 承认吧 你们在一起了 |
[30:18] | Wh-When did… | 什么时候… |
[30:24] | Yeah, this is Buck. | 我是巴克 |
[30:32] | How-how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[30:35] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[30:39] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I’m-I’m not sure that’s such a good idea. | 可能不太好吧 |
[30:45] | I-I have a shift tomorrow, and… | 我明天轮班 而且… |
[30:48] | Yeah. I-I will. | 好 可以 |
[30:50] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[30:53] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[30:58] | Being Buck 2.0 sucks. | “好男人升级版巴克”太没劲了 |
[31:01] | Happy anniversary, love. | 纪念日快乐 亲爱的 |
[31:06] | To all our many adventures. | 敬我们一生的经历 |
[31:09] | And the many yet to come. | 还有未来的日子 |
[31:11] | It’s been a long life and a short marriage. | 人生很长 婚姻很短 |
[31:15] | For once, in both, | 你能不能就一次 |
[31:19] | could you do a damn dish? | 洗一下碗 |
[31:37] | 米切尔与托马斯 迪斯科 我们的第一次约会 | |
[33:50] | Shall we add… | 要不要加点 |
[33:52] | another memory to the collection? | 在收藏里加点别的回忆 |
[33:57] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气很好 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:08] | Thomas, we’re stopping at the studio | 托马斯 我们在工作室停一下 |
[34:11] | to have these digitized. | 把这些存到电脑里 |
[34:13] | For the posterity of online narcissism. | 给那些网上自恋的年轻人看看 |
[34:18] | – What now? – I’ve forgotten the bloody helmets. | -又怎么了 -我忘带头盔了 |
[34:25] | Paper. | 我去拿报纸 |
[34:51] | Sir, can you tell me exactly what happened? | 先生 能说说发生了什么事吗 |
[34:53] | My husband. He was outside, and-and the car must have… | 我丈夫 他在外面 车肯定是… |
[34:57] | I don’t know, it-it… it rolled. | 我也不知道 溜车了 |
[34:59] | Perhaps I should move the car. | 也许我该把车挪开 |
[35:01] | Sir, I am being told that you should not move the vehicle. | 先生 据我所知 你最好别挪车 |
[35:04] | – Just leave everything as it is. – He’s not breathing! | -保持原样 -他没呼吸了 |
[35:06] | – Help is on the way. – He can’t go. | -救援人员马上就到 -他不能死 |
[35:09] | He’s my heart, my everything. | 他是我此生挚爱 我的全世界 |
[35:18] | When we got married… | 我们结婚时 |
[35:22] | we thought, what the hell, | 我们想 管他呢 |
[35:24] | we have so little life left, | 我们时日无多了 |
[35:26] | we might as well live. | 还不如好好活着 |
[35:29] | That was Mitchell, | 米切尔就是这样 |
[35:31] | always… daring the clock. | 总是无惧死亡 |
[35:36] | And me, I always followed along. | 我也总是跟随他 |
[35:41] | All those foolish things we did. | 我们做了那么多傻事 |
[35:48] | We only ever wanted to… | 我们只是想 |
[35:50] | to go together. | 能一起离开这个世界 |
[35:57] | That’s love. | 这就是爱 |
[36:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:04] | I really am. | 节哀顺变 |
[36:08] | I guess I can only hope to find something that good. | 但愿 我也能找到我的一生挚爱 |
[36:12] | You don’t find it, son. | 爱不是找到的 孩子 |
[36:15] | You make it. | 是创造出来的 |
[36:20] | Son, you mind if I have just a few moments alone with him? | 孩子 能让我跟他单独待一会吗 |
[36:23] | Of course. It’s no problem. Here. | 当然 没问题 来吧 |
[36:46] | My sweet Mitchell. | 亲爱的米切尔 |
[37:12] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[37:15] | E-Eddie! Cap! Come here. | 艾迪 队长 快过来 |
[37:18] | I-I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[37:19] | He was just talking, he was responsive, and then… | 他刚刚还在说话 还有意识 突然就… |
[37:21] | All right, start compressions. | 好了 开始胸部按压 |
[37:23] | Stay with us, Thomas. | 坚持住 托马斯 |
[37:25] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 |
[37:32] | Come on, Thomas. Come on. | 加油 托马斯 加油 |
[37:33] | Stay with me. Come on. | 坚持住 加油 |
[37:37] | Come on, Thomas. Come on. | 加油 托马斯 |
[37:39] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[37:42] | He’s gone, kid. | 他死了 孩子 |
[37:54] | That’s love. | 这就是爱 |
[38:04] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[38:15] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Maddie Buckley. | 打扰一下 我找麦迪·巴克利 |
[38:18] | Kendall. | 肯德尔 |
[38:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[38:35] | My God. Is Buck okay? | 天哪 巴克没事吧 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:38] | No. I’m sorry. Yes, Buck is fine. | 抱歉 巴克没事 |
[38:41] | He’s an idiot, but he’s fine. | 虽然很傻 但他很好 |
[38:43] | I just came to check on you, because… | 我只是来看看你 因为… |
[38:46] | we really haven’t talked. | 我们还没谈过 |
[38:47] | Yeah. It’s okay. I… | 没事的 我… |
[38:49] | Buck was just being stupid. | 巴克乱说的 |
[38:52] | My life is a work in progress. | 我的生活还没步入正轨 |
[38:55] | It’s a mess. | 一团糟 |
[38:56] | I wouldn’t expect anyone to want to take that on. | 也没想把别人牵扯进来 |
[38:59] | That’s not it. | 不是这样 |
[39:01] | Not at all, actually. | 完全不是 |
[39:04] | I really care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[39:06] | I just didn’t want you to feel pressured, | 不希望你有压力 |
[39:09] | that I was pushing you to something | 觉得我在逼你做一些 |
[39:11] | that you’re not ready for. | 你还没准备好的事 |
[39:15] | You never pushed. | 你从没逼过我 |
[39:19] | Good. And I also wanted you to know that… | 那就好 我还想说 |
[39:22] | I’m not worried about your life before. | 我不在意你之前的生活 |
[39:25] | I mean, I hate that it happened, but… | 虽然很遗憾发生了那种事 |
[39:28] | that would never scare me off. | 但我不觉得害怕 |
[39:32] | I might take you up on that. | 我愿意接受你 |
[39:35] | Someday. | 未来某一天 |
[39:38] | Good. ‘Cause my calendar’s… | 那就好 我的时间 |
[39:41] | wide open. | 随时可以给你 |
[39:48] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么日子啊 |
[39:51] | Well, we’ve both been so busy, I thought… | 我们最近都很忙 我就想 |
[39:54] | we should spend a nice evening at home, just the two of us. | 我们可以在家度过美好的夜晚 二人世界 |
[40:00] | You are definitely a keeper. | 你绝对值得嫁 |
[40:07] | That’s the occasion. | 这绝对需要庆祝 |
[40:16] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[40:20] | Wh…. you change your hair? | 你换发型了 |
[40:22] | Yeah. Well, after the earthquake | 地震之后 |
[40:24] | and almost dying twice– | 又差点死了 |
[40:26] | it makes you reevaluate a few things. | 会让人重新审视人生 |
[40:28] | So, back to my roots. | 所以就回归原样了 |
[40:30] | – That looks great. – Thanks. | -很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[40:33] | I-I wasn’t sure if you were gonna show. | 我不确定你是否会来 |
[40:36] | You seemed a little hesitant on the phone. | 那天打电话 你还挺犹豫的 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:41] | Buck 1.0… | “情场浪子版巴克” |
[40:43] | wouldn’t have thought twice about it. | 想都不会想 就会过来 |
[40:45] | Buck 2.0 has to ask: | “好男人升级版巴克”就会有顾虑 |
[40:49] | you… you didn’t call me | 你打给我 |
[40:50] | ’cause you felt some kind of weird debt, right? | 不会是因为觉得你欠了我什么吧 |
[40:52] | Me-me saving your life and all. | 我救你一命 你要以身相许之类 |
[40:54] | Is that the way you remember it? | 你记得的事情经过是这样吗 |
[40:57] | ‘Cause I-I seem to remember Eddie catching me | 我怎么记得在我快要掉出去窗户时 |
[41:00] | as I was falling out the window. | 是埃迪抓住了我 |
[41:01] | I-I told him to do that. | 是我叫他这么做的 |
[41:03] | Maybe I should have called him. | 那我或许要打给他 |
[41:06] | Well, I’m-I’m glad you didn’t. | 很高兴你没有 |
[41:09] | Come on. I, I already got us a table. | 来吧 我订好了桌子 |
[41:13] | So, hey, is there a reason | 能不能告诉我 |
[41:15] | why you’re referring to yourself as Buck 1 and 2.0? | 你为什么叫自己”情场浪子版巴克”和”好男人升级版巴克” |
[41:18] | It’s-it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[41:20] | Romeo and Juliet. | 罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[41:22] | Antony and Cleopatra. | 安东尼和克里奥帕特拉 |
[41:24] | Lancelot and Guinevere. | 兰斯洛特和吉尼维尔 |
[41:26] | Great love stories that started with a bang | 伟大的爱情总是以轰轰烈烈为开端 |
[41:29] | and ended in tragedy. | 以悲剧结尾 |
[41:34] | In the real world, no one’s life is that linear. | 而现实生活中 生活总是充满波折 |
[41:38] | We fall in and out of love. | 我们反复相恋 失恋 |
[41:46] | We take it for granted. | 我们不懂珍惜 |
[41:48] | Or find it where we least expect it. | 抑或遇到不期而至的爱情 |
[41:54] | Some relationships can seem easy from the start… | 有些恋情 一开始就擦出火花 |
[42:00] | and others can be faced with tremendous obstacles. | 而有的爱情则遇到重重阻碍 |
[42:10] | We root for love to conquer all, | 我们希望爱情战胜一切 |
[42:12] | but we also root for a comeback. | 也希望逆风翻盘 |
[42:16] | People who have been knocked down by life | 有些人被生活打倒 |
[42:18] | and get back up on their feet. | 又重新站起来 |
[42:22] | Who learn from the mistakes that they’ve made | 从失败中吸取经验 |
[42:24] | and grow into better, more complete human beings. | 使自己成长为更出色 更完善的人 |
[42:31] | So maybe the greatest love stories | 或许 最伟大的爱情 |
[42:33] | aren’t the ones that end in tragedies. | 不是那些悲剧收尾的故事 |
[42:37] | Maybe they’re the ones that start with a second chance. | 而是那些重获新生的爱情 |