时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你不会有事 |
[00:24] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会没事 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事 |
[00:41] | April, I’ve got two words for you: | 阿普里尔 就四个字 |
[00:44] | sleeved blankets. | 带袖毛毯 |
[00:46] | Why would I want that? | 我要这玩意干啥 |
[00:48] | Okay. So you’re on the sofa watching TV. | 你想啊 你在沙发上看电视 |
[00:52] | And you get a little chilly. | 突然有点冷了 |
[00:53] | So your wrap yourself up in a blanket. | 于是就裹上一条毯子 |
[00:55] | But now you get thirsty. | 但这时你又渴了 |
[00:57] | You want to grab your glass, | 想去拿水杯 |
[00:58] | but your arms are under the blanket. | 但胳膊裹在毯子里 |
[01:00] | What do you do? | 你怎么办 |
[01:02] | – Take off the blanket. – What if you didn’t have to? | -脱下毯子 -如果不用这么做呢 |
[01:05] | What if the blanket had sleeves? | 如果毯子有袖子呢 |
[01:07] | Now you can grab your glass, you can use the remote, | 你可以拿水杯 可以用遥控器 |
[01:10] | talk on the phone, | 可以打电话 |
[01:11] | all while you’re still snuggled up in your warm and cozy blanket. | 而又完全不同脱下温暖又舒适的毯子 |
[01:15] | A backwards sweater? | 就是毛衣反着穿呗 |
[01:17] | Mr. Han, | 韩先生 |
[01:18] | last month, you came in talking about fitness centers for children. | 上个月 你过来说要搞儿童健身中心 |
[01:23] | The month before that, it was… | 大上个月 你要… |
[01:25] | – What was it? – Pampered pet parties. | -搞什么来着 -娇犬派对 |
[01:28] | It’s like an Avon lady, | 就像雅芳直销员 |
[01:29] | – but with squeaky toys and rawhide. – Please stop. | -但我们卖的是狗玩具和皮革 -你别说了 |
[01:31] | I think you need to ask yourself | 你该问一下自己 |
[01:34] | what it is you want to do with your life. | 你对自己的人生规划是什么 |
[01:36] | I’m an aspiring entrepreneur. | 我是个志向远大的企业家 |
[01:38] | Soon to be a financial mogul. | 不久将走上人生巅峰 当”款爷” |
[01:39] | Made-up terms. | 都是些不靠谱的点子 |
[01:42] | Not a calling. | 不是使命职业 |
[01:45] | Well, this doesn’t really feel like banking, April. | 这不像在办贷款 阿普里尔 |
[01:48] | This kind of feels like it’s therapy. | 这像是看心理医生 |
[01:51] | It’s banking. | 这就是在办贷款 |
[01:55] | I’ll see you next month? | 我们下个月见喽 |
[01:59] | *Hey, I got friends in low places* | *我有患难之友* |
[02:03] | *Where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away* | *一起借酒浇愁* |
[02:10] | Come on! Come on! | 燥起来 燥起来 |
[02:12] | *I’ll be okay* | *我会挺过去* |
[02:14] | I can’t hear you! Let me hear you! | 尖叫起来 嗨起来 |
[02:17] | *Hey, I’m not big on social graces* | *我不擅交际* |
[02:21] | *Think I’ll slip on down to the oasis* | *乐享逍遥到天际* |
[02:26] | *Yeah, I’ve got friends* | *我有朋友* |
[02:30] | *In low places* | *患难之友* |
[02:39] | Thank you very much. Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家捧场 谢谢 |
[02:41] | I will be here all week. Literally, here all week. | 我这一周都会在这里 整整一周 |
[02:44] | So if you want to sing a song, | 如果你们想唱歌 |
[02:45] | please come find me and give me your song selection. | 请来找我 把曲目告诉我 |
[02:47] | But please remember, | 但请记住 |
[02:49] | management has banned the singing of “Bohemian Rhapsody.” | 老板不让唱《波西米亚狂想曲》了 |
[02:59] | “I Love Rock N’ Roll.” Please? | 《我爱摇滚乐》 麻烦了 |
[03:01] | Joan Jett. Song 341. Nice choice. | 琼·杰特 曲目341 歌品不错 |
[03:04] | Britney Spears. | 小甜甜布莱尼的版本 |
[03:07] | Correction. Song 891. | 改一下 曲目891 |
[03:10] | You’re Tina, right? | 你是缇娜吧 |
[03:11] | I’ve seen you here before. | 我之前在这里见过你 |
[03:12] | My buddy manages the place. | 这是我兄弟的夜店 |
[03:14] | I just help him out from time to time. | 我就是偶尔过来暖个场 |
[03:16] | I’m actually an entrepreneur. | 我其实是个企业家 |
[03:18] | What kind? | 哪一行 |
[03:20] | Venture capital. | 风险投资 |
[03:21] | I provide start-ups with enough money to get off the ground | 我投资刚起步的创业公司 |
[03:24] | in exchange for a piece of their company. | 作为他们公司以后的股东 |
[03:25] | Wow. So you’re an angel investor? | 好厉害 你是”天使投资人” |
[03:28] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 没错 我就是 |
[03:30] | Sounds like you know a bit about business yourself. | 我感觉你也很懂经商 |
[03:33] | I do. I’m actually studying business right now. | 确实 我目前正在读商学院 |
[03:36] | Right on. | 真不错 |
[03:39] | Shots are up at the bar. | 烈酒点好了 |
[03:42] | She’s all set. | 记下她的曲目了 |
[03:45] | What are you, flirting with the busboy? | 你怎么跟酒吧杂工搭起讪了啊 |
[03:48] | I was being nice. It must suck to be him. | 我只是出于礼貌 这种屌丝肯定很憋屈 |
[04:00] | She asked me if I had a calling. | 她问我有没有使命职业 |
[04:01] | You need a calling for a small business loan? | 小型企业贷款还需要使命职业 |
[04:03] | That’s what I said. | 我当时也这么说 |
[04:04] | Well, so maybe sleeved blankets wasn’t the thing. | 也许带袖毛毯不是个商机 |
[04:07] | I’m sure the next idea will wow them. | 下一个好点子肯定会让他们惊艳 |
[04:13] | I think I’m out of ideas. | 我好像没点子了 |
[04:14] | That bank lady’s right. I got to find my calling, man. | 贷款大姐说得对 我得找到自己的使命职业 |
[04:17] | I mean, seriously, shouldn’t I have, like, by now, | 说真的 我都这个年纪了 |
[04:20] | had some kind of moment where I felt like, “Yeah, this is it”? | 不该遇上顿悟的契机 感觉”就这活儿了” |
[04:23] | This is the thing I’m supposed to do. | 我就该干这一行 |
[04:24] | I don’t think that feeling exists. | 这种顿悟不存在 |
[04:26] | Most people just want a job they can stomach, that pays well enough, you know? | 大部分人只是找一份能够养活自己的高新工作 |
[04:30] | Decent hours… | 工作时间稳定 |
[04:32] | I’ve been hustling since I was 16. | 我16岁就出来干活了 |
[04:34] | You know how many jobs I’ve had. | 我知道我干了多少份工作吗 |
[04:36] | Probably over a hundred. Nothing’s stuck yet. | 可能超过一百份了 没一份工作干得长久 |
[04:38] | Well, your first job stuck. | 你第一份工作就干了很久啊 |
[04:40] | Babysitting me when you moved in with my family. | 你从小就搬进我家 照顾我 |
[04:42] | And you’re still doing it. | 你一直在干这活儿啊 |
[04:44] | Bossing me around, anyway. | 尽管总是使唤我 |
[04:46] | Yeah, that’s because if there’s one person I know | 因为这世上 我就认识你一个人 |
[04:47] | with less direction than me, Kevin, it’s you. | 比我还没出息 凯文 |
[04:50] | Yeah, you really been a terrible influence. | 我这是被你带坏了 |
[04:54] | What’s Marco doing? | 马可搞什么 |
[05:44] | Fire captain said it was a miracle that everyone got out alive. | 消防队长说 大家能活着出来 就是个奇迹 |
[05:46] | Said there was a ton of code violations. | 还说这种事违规的地方太多了 |
[05:49] | Like, that dance club in El Monte a few years back? | 比如 几年前艾尔蒙地市的那家夜总会 |
[05:52] | Similar situation. | 发生了同样的意外 |
[05:54] | 12 people died, mostly from smoke and panic. | 12人丧生 基本都是死于烟雾与恐慌 |
[05:57] | Well, thank God that didn’t happen here. | 还好这次没发生不幸 |
[05:59] | Except it did. That one woman went up like a Roman candle. | 其实也很危险 一个女人浑身着火了 |
[06:02] | Howie tackles her to the ground like a linebacker. | 小霍就像后卫球员一样 将她扑倒在地 |
[06:05] | I’m small, but I’m fast, evidently. | 显然 我很矮 但我很快 |
[06:08] | Everyone is just freaking out. | 大家都吓坏了 |
[06:10] | Everyone except Howie. | 只有小霍一人泰然自若 |
[06:12] | He’s totally cool. I mean, he actually takes charge. | 他特别淡定 现场指挥大家逃生 |
[06:14] | I’ve never seen him like this before. | 我从来没见他这么帅过 |
[06:17] | Get out the door and keep moving, out this way. | 从那扇门有序出去 这边走 |
[06:18] | He starts guiding people out, keeping everybody calm, | 他指挥大家离开 稳定大家的情绪 |
[06:21] | and he’s got 911 on the line. It was incredible. | 还一边向911中心汇报情况 太牛掰了 |
[06:23] | Through the door! | 从门出去 |
[06:24] | Howard? You’re a hero. | 霍华德 你是个英雄 |
[06:27] | I don’t know about that, Mrs. Lee. | 不敢当 李姨 |
[06:28] | I just did what I felt I needed to do. | 我就是为了救人 而随机应变 |
[06:31] | That’s the very definition of a hero. | 但凡英雄都拥有你这种品质 |
[06:33] | So I can expect rent to be late this month? | 这么说 这个月的房租会晚交吗 |
[06:38] | – John. – What? | -约翰 -怎么了 |
[06:40] | I’m glad it burnt down. | 我觉得酒吧火灾是好事 |
[06:41] | And that nobody got killed. | 没人死亡 更是好事 |
[06:44] | It’s time you two got out of that karaoke dump. | 你俩该离开那个破酒吧了 |
[06:47] | Now you can both go out and look for real jobs. | 现在 你俩可以找份正经职业了 |
[06:49] | Well, actually, Mr. Lee… | 说起这事 李叔 |
[06:52] | I think that “real job” just found me. | 我觉得”正经职业”找上我了 |
[06:54] | I applied today to join the L.A. Fire Department to be a firefighter. | 我今天向洛杉矶消防局提交了入职申请 |
[07:00] | Civil service. | 公务员 |
[07:02] | And I feel like this is something that I’ve been called on to do. | 我觉得这就是我的使命职业 |
[07:06] | Does that sound corny? | 是不是有点烂俗 |
[07:07] | It’s a noble pursuit. | 你的理想很崇高 |
[07:09] | – A man’s decision. – Thank you, Mr. Lee. | -这个决定 很爷们儿 -过奖 李叔 |
[07:14] | You should call your father. | 你该通知一下你父亲 |
[07:16] | Well, you know, | 这个嘛 |
[07:18] | the time difference with Seoul is tricky, so… | 我们这里跟首尔有时差 怕打扰他们 |
[07:21] | I should wait to see if I make it through training | 我还是等培训合格 |
[07:22] | and if I’m actually accepted first. | 真被选上以后 再说吧 |
[07:26] | Howard, are you sure? | 霍华德 你确定吗 |
[07:29] | It’s dangerous. | 这是一份危险职业 |
[07:31] | Anne, you worry too much. | 安 你总是瞎操心 |
[07:33] | Actually, the recruiter said | 其实 招募人员说 |
[07:35] | that the fatality rate’s less than 0.3%. | 这份工作的死亡率小于0.3% |
[07:37] | So, statistically, we’d have to be on the job for over 300 years | 从数据上看 我们干这份工作能干到三百岁 |
[07:41] | before we’re likely to die in the line of duty. | 救援中死亡概率微乎其微 |
[07:44] | We? | “我们” |
[07:45] | Yeah. I applied, too. | 对 我也申请了 |
[07:48] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子抽了啊 |
[07:51] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[07:52] | This is a Los Angeles firefighter patch. | 这就是洛杉矶消防队救护员的徽章 |
[07:55] | You’re all here because you want to wear one. | 你们来此的目的 就是戴上徽章 |
[07:58] | Membership into the world’s elite lifesaving service must be earned. | 想成为世界救援精英的行列 必须下一番苦功 |
[08:01] | Physically and mentally, | 你们将经受 |
[08:02] | you’ll be tested as though your life depended on it. | 体能和心理的生死攸关考验 |
[08:05] | Because that’s the business we are in. | 因为干我们这一行就是这样 |
[08:07] | Life and death. | 生死攸关 |
[08:10] | Folks, this is not just another job. | 各位 这不是一份普通职业 |
[08:11] | This is not a hobby. | 这不是一项爱好 |
[08:13] | If you feel the slightest glimmer of doubt | 对于能否为这份工作奉献自己 |
[08:15] | about your ability to make that kind of commitment, | 如果你对此有一丝不坚定 |
[08:18] | then I suggest you head back out that door. | 我建议你赶紧走人 |
[08:21] | Okay. This morning’s training evolution. | 好 今早进行技能训练 |
[08:23] | A fire’s broken out on the third floor of a five-story walk-up. | 三楼着火 从五楼下去救援 |
[08:27] | Ascend to the roof and descend to the third floor. | 爬上房顶 下到三楼 |
[08:31] | Three points of contact at all times! | 一直保持三个支点状态 |
[08:33] | Two hands, one foot! | 两只手 一只脚 |
[08:35] | One hand, two feet! | 一只手 两只脚 |
[08:36] | That’s it, steady pace. Stay focused! | 就这样 稳一点 心无旁骛 |
[08:39] | Jensen, take the door! | 詹森 负责门 |
[08:42] | Come on, Lee, people are dying up there! | 赶快 小李 里面的人快烧死了 |
[08:47] | The perimeter is your friend. | 边界处最安全 |
[08:48] | It will support you and carry your weight. | 能够撑住你 支撑你前行 |
[08:50] | Everything else can and will collapse under your feet. | 而脚下其它地方 都有可能随时坍塌 |
[08:53] | The most important rule of rooftop | 走屋顶最重要的一点就是 |
[08:55] | is never cross-country on impulse. | 别一时冲动大跨步 |
[08:57] | Remember science class? | 记得自然科学课吗 |
[08:59] | – Heat rises. – Move, let’s go! | -热空气会上升 -赶紧走 |
[09:00] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[09:02] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[09:04] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[09:07] | Stay focused! | 心无旁骛 |
[09:09] | Keep the pace! Keep the pace! | 稳一点 稳一点 |
[09:14] | That’s it! That’s it! Move! | 就是这样 对了 行动 |
[09:19] | Work as a team! | 团队合作 |
[09:30] | Make the cut! | 切一下 |
[09:33] | Good job, Lee. | 很棒 小李 |
[09:35] | Good job, Han. | 很棒 老韩 |
[09:36] | Keep it up! | 继续努力 |
[09:40] | Moving in! | 进入 |
[09:41] | We’re only gonna do this 20 more times. | 我们只要再练习二十多次就行了 |
[09:43] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[09:44] | There you go. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 可以了 我们走 赶紧走 |
[09:46] | As a team! | 团队合作 |
[10:03] | Congratulations, cadets. | 恭喜 学员们 |
[10:05] | You are officially probationary firefighters in the Los Angeles Fire Department. | 你们正式成为洛杉矶消防队的预备消防员了 |
[10:10] | I have your assignments. | 我念一下具体分配 |
[10:11] | When you hear your house number, | 听到部门编号 |
[10:13] | get in line. | 就上前一步 |
[10:15] | Ashe, Martin. 133. | 马丁·艾什 133号 |
[10:19] | Han, Howard. | 霍华德·韩 |
[10:22] | 118. | 118号 |
[10:24] | Jensen. | 詹森 |
[10:26] | 122. | 122号 |
[10:28] | Lee, Kevin. | 凯文·李 |
[10:30] | 133. | 133号 |
[10:33] | Martinez, Jorge. | 豪尔赫·马丁内斯 |
[10:35] | 127. | 127号 |
[10:44] | I love the stuff. | 我太喜欢了 |
[10:46] | Are they good? | 好吃吗 |
[10:48] | I didn’t think you were gonna like that. | 没想到你会喜欢 |
[10:52] | Hey, Eli. | 伊莱 |
[10:53] | You forget to tip the delivery guy? | 你忘记给快递小哥小费了吗 |
[10:57] | That’s funny. | 真会说笑 |
[10:58] | I’m Howard Han. New recruit. | 我叫霍华德·韩 新来的消防员 |
[11:01] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[11:02] | I was told 6:30, sir. | 规定说6点30分报道 |
[11:04] | Nobody wants their firefighters showing up on time, | 消防员准时出现可不行 |
[11:06] | they want them early. | 必须早到 |
[11:07] | Yes, of course, sir. | 知道了 长官 |
[11:09] | Where do you want me, sir? | 我要做些什么 长官 |
[11:11] | Take care of the table, | 收拾好桌子 |
[11:12] | then clean the kitchen and then the crapper. | 然后打扫厨房 洗厕所 |
[11:59] | 118 en route. Five-car pileup… | 118云梯队出发 连环车祸 |
[12:01] | All units… | 各单位… |
[12:02] | This car, it hits the streetlight so the light goes out. | 一辆车撞上了路灯 于是灯灭了 |
[12:05] | It’s completely dark. | 周围一片漆黑 |
[12:06] | We pull in there, we see the wreck, | 我们过去以后 发现了撞毁车辆 |
[12:08] | get the Jaws of Life, | 拿起”救生颚” |
[12:09] | we pry open that car like it’s a tin can, | 就像开罐头一样 把车撬开了 |
[12:11] | we got that little girl out. | 救出了那个小姑娘 |
[12:15] | Five-alarm fire downtown. | 市中心 五级火警 |
[12:16] | Multiple fatalities reported. | 数名伤者 |
[12:24] | We have a jumper downtown on the corner of Spring and 2nd. | 春街和第二大街交汇处 有人跳楼 |
[12:29] | All units, five-car pileup, | 各单位注意 连环车祸 |
[12:31] | multiple injuries on the 10. | 第十大街 多人受伤 |
[12:35] | Please be advised, the wires are down. | 请注意 电线断了 |
[12:37] | Power lines are in the street. | 电力线裸露街头 |
[12:42] | Flooding on the 101 highway. | 101高速公路泛洪了 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[12:52] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[13:03] | Got to the building. | 来到楼前 |
[13:04] | The fire was everywhere. People were screaming. | 大火四处蔓延 人们惨叫声不断 |
[13:09] | The fire started coming down. | 火开始慢慢熄灭了 |
[13:11] | We saved everybody. | 我们救下了大家 |
[13:13] | It was amazing. | 这感觉太爽了 |
[13:15] | Howie? How was your shift? | 小霍 你的工作怎么样 |
[13:25] | Attention Station 118 units, | 118局全体注意 |
[13:26] | respond to a traffic accident with injuries… | 请前往交通事故现场… |
[13:32] | All units requested. | 全员出动 |
[13:33] | Attempted suicide at 11117 Hartbrook Street, | 哈特布鲁克11117号 有人企图自杀 |
[13:37] | in North Hollywood. | 北好莱坞 |
[13:38] | Never supposed to pull the blade out, | 本来不该把刀拔出来 |
[13:40] | but I guess the guy panicked when blood started spurting everywhere. | 但当场血液四溅 那个人可能吓坏了 |
[13:44] | It was crazy! | 太刺激了 |
[13:45] | Yo, how about the 118, Howie? | 118队怎么样啊 小霍 |
[13:48] | Pretty boring stuff. | 没啥新鲜事 |
[13:50] | Jumper, five-car pileup, | 有人跳楼 连环车祸 |
[13:53] | couple of gunshot wounds, you know, the usual. | 有人中枪 都是家常便饭了 |
[13:58] | It’s crazy, right? | 很刺激吧 |
[14:05] | All units report to the Los Angeles Forum. | 各单位请前往洛杉矶广场 |
[14:07] | – Yes! – Multiple stab wounds, possible fatality. | -太棒了 -伤者身中数刀 有生命危险 |
[14:10] | No, no, I got it. Finish your meal. | 不用 我自己收拾 你接着吃饭 |
[14:11] | Multiple car collision on the 5. | 第五大道 几辆车相撞 |
[14:13] | Several fatalities have been reported. | 出现伤亡事故 |
[14:21] | You still here? | 你还没走吗 |
[14:25] | See what you can do about the floor, probie. | 把地板给我擦干净了 “小白” |
[14:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[14:38] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[14:42] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[14:44] | Yes! | 太赞了 |
[14:49] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[14:50] | Help me, please, somebody please help me, please! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[14:53] | Please, please, it’s my husband. | 快来人 我丈夫出事了 |
[14:55] | I think he’s having a heart attack. Please. | 他好像心梗了 你快来看看 |
[14:57] | When did the pain start? | 疼痛从什么时候开始 |
[14:59] | Just a few minutes ago. And he said his chest hurt. | 就在几分钟之前 他说他胸口疼 |
[15:01] | And now he’s having trouble breathing. | 他现在喘不上气了 |
[15:03] | My hands. | 我的手 |
[15:05] | What’s wrong with your hands? | 你的手怎么了 |
[15:06] | – Tingling. – Tingling in your hands. | -麻刺感 -你的手有一种麻刺感 |
[15:09] | This is very important, sir. | 这个问题很重要 先生 |
[15:10] | Do you feel the tingling just in your hands? | 只有你的手感觉麻刺 |
[15:12] | Or do you feel like it’s running down your arm? | 还是整个手臂都流窜着这种麻刺感 |
[15:14] | Hands. Just hands. | 手 只有手 |
[15:16] | Got to get the seatbelt off of you. | 我帮你解开安全带 |
[15:18] | – Okay, sir, what is your name? – Dave. | –先生 你叫什么 -戴夫 |
[15:20] | I’m gonna need you to breathe for me, all right? | 你按我说的慢慢呼吸 |
[15:21] | I want you to slowly pull air | 我数四个数 |
[15:23] | in through your mouth for a count of four, | 你慢慢将空气吸入口中 |
[15:25] | hold it for one second, then out for a count of four. | 停一秒 再数四个数 慢慢呼出 |
[15:27] | You got me? | 听懂了吗 |
[15:28] | Okay, breathe in, two, three, four, hold. | 好 吸气 一二三四 停一秒 |
[15:33] | And out, two, three, four, hold. | 呼气 一二三四 停一秒 |
[15:37] | You’re doing great. Keep doing that, okay? | 你表现很棒 继续这样呼吸 |
[15:39] | So, ma’am, what were you guys doing before the pain started? | 夫人 他胸口疼痛时 你们在干什么 |
[15:42] | We went to brunch and then we had a walk on the beach. | 我们去吃了早午餐 然后到海边散步 |
[15:45] | And he said he wasn’t feeling well so I just drove us here. | 他说他有点不舒服 我就直接开过来了 |
[15:48] | Okay. Dave, you’re doing really great. | 戴夫 你表现很好 |
[15:50] | Tell me about brunch. | 早午餐吃了什么 |
[15:52] | Buffet. | 自助餐 |
[15:54] | Buffet. Right on. | 自助餐 很不错 |
[15:56] | Okay, and, did you just have one thing? | 你是只吃了一样东西 |
[15:58] | Or did you have, like, a little bit of everything? | 还是每样都吃了一点 |
[16:01] | Bits of everything. | 每样都吃了一点 |
[16:02] | Bits of everything. | 每样都吃了一点 |
[16:03] | Yeah, that’s how you do it at a buffet. Right? | 自助餐嘛 就是要吃遍每一样 |
[16:05] | Little of this, little of that. | 各种餐品 都来一点 |
[16:06] | Before you know it, you’ve tried everything. | 还没等你反应过来 就吃得差不多了 |
[16:08] | Don’t you think you should use the paddle thingies | 你是不是该用什么除颤器 |
[16:10] | and shock his heart or something? | 电击他胸口啊 |
[16:11] | No, I-I think he’s doing better now. | 不用 他好像好多了 |
[16:13] | Dave, do you feel like you’re doing better? | 戴夫 你感觉好多了吧 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:18] | I do. | 好多了 |
[16:20] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[16:22] | The pain. | 刚才疼死我了 |
[16:25] | See? It’s just probably indigestion. | 瞧 可能只是积食了 |
[16:28] | So you started to feel the pain in your chest, | 你感觉胸口痛 |
[16:31] | and then you started to panic, right? | 然后你就开始慌了 对吧 |
[16:32] | Panic attack can look a lot like a heart attack to a layperson. | 对外行人来说 恐慌发作和心梗有些像 |
[16:35] | I think you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事啦 |
[16:37] | God. | 天呐 |
[16:38] | You are my angel. Come here. | 你就是行走的天使 抱一下 |
[16:39] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[16:41] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[16:47] | What about that burger place? | 那家汉堡店呢 |
[16:49] | Tommy, I hate that place. | 汤米 我不喜欢那家店 |
[16:50] | Hey, guys, weirdest thing happened today… | 各位 今天发生了一件趣事… |
[16:52] | Hey, wasn’t your girlfriend supposed to come and cook us dinner? | 你女友不该来给我们做饭吃吗 |
[16:55] | – Next Tuesday. – Promise? | -下周二 -你保证 |
[16:58] | Yes. Yeah, I will promise… | 好 我保证… |
[17:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:19] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[17:20] | Yep. It’s your other kid. | 是我 你另外一个儿子 |
[17:30] | Dad, I don’t need money. I’ve got some news. | 爸 我不需要钱 我就是有事要说 |
[17:33] | I got a new job. I joined the fire department. | 我刚在消防局入职了 |
[17:37] | It’s not just fires, it’s fire and rescue. | 不只是消防 还负责救援 |
[17:40] | I save lives. | 我拯救生命 |
[17:47] | Right. Of course. You know what? | 好 我明白 |
[17:50] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉 打扰你了 |
[17:53] | No, I’m okay, Pop. I was just calling to check in. | 不需要 爸 我就是日常问候一下你们 |
[17:56] | It’s nothing… | 没什么事… |
[18:04] | Nothing important. | 没有要紧事 |
[18:14] | I thought it would be a good time to call Seoul. | 我本以为现在联系首尔的家人时间正合适 |
[18:18] | It wasn’t. | 但我错了 |
[18:20] | – Your father… – I know. | -你父亲… -我明白 |
[18:22] | He’s a very, very busy man. | 他是个大忙人 |
[18:24] | He’s a jackass. | 他是个混蛋 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be calling him names. | 抱歉 我不该骂他 |
[18:28] | No, no, no, no, no. I like where this is going. Please, continue. | 不必道歉 这样说正合我心意 继续吧 |
[18:33] | Your mother, your mother was so vibrant. | 你母亲生前活力四射 |
[18:36] | So full of joy. | 阳光灿烂 |
[18:38] | I just, I never understood | 我就是一直不明白 |
[18:41] | how she ended up married to such a colorless man. | 她怎么会嫁给一个如此木讷无趣之人 |
[18:49] | I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[18:51] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[18:56] | She was my best friend. | 她生前是我最好的朋友 |
[19:00] | If you and Mr. Lee hadn’t taken pity on me after she died… | 她去世后 要不是你和李叔出于可怜 接纳了我 |
[19:04] | It wasn’t pity. | 不是出于可怜 |
[19:09] | We took you in because we love you, Howie. | 我们当年是因为爱你 才会接纳你 小霍 |
[19:15] | You’re family. | 你是我们的家人 |
[19:23] | Then that’s all I need. | 有你此言 我别无所求了 |
[20:23] | Man, let’s build a bridge here, huh? | 交个朋友吧 |
[20:28] | Come on. | 给个面子啊 |
[20:29] | What about movies? I’ve seen them all. | 你喜欢电影吗 我啥电影都看过 |
[20:32] | Sports? | 体育呢 |
[20:33] | I can tell the difference between a home run and a touchdown. | 我分得清本垒打和触地得分呢 |
[20:36] | Kind of. | 算是能吧 |
[20:38] | TV, Broadway, classic literature, | 电视剧 戏剧 还是古典文学 |
[20:41] | tell me what your thing is, and I’ll make it mine. | 告诉我 你喜欢什么 我会去了解 |
[20:42] | Let’s just be cool here, man. | 交个朋友嘛 |
[20:46] | You know, I’m told I have formidable people skills, | 大家公认 我交际能力很强 |
[20:48] | but you just really don’t like me much, do you? | 但你就是不喜欢我吧 |
[20:53] | If I thought about you at all, | 要是我真有闲心想到你 |
[20:54] | honestly, I probably wouldn’t. | 说实话 我大概真不会喜欢你 |
[21:00] | Suit up, Han. You’re with me today. | 穿好装备 韩 你今天跟我出任务 |
[21:01] | I cleared it with the captain. | 我跟队长打过招呼了 |
[21:03] | Yeah, but I’m not a paramedic. | 可我不是急救员啊 |
[21:05] | I mean, you’re not much of a firefighter, either. | 你也不算是消防员吧 |
[21:07] | But you can stay here and play butler or, you know… | 当然 你也可以留下继续干杂活… |
[21:09] | No, no, no! Put me in the game, coach. I’m ready to play. | 不不不 带上我 小队长 我准备好了 |
[21:12] | Fair warning, this is a “careful what you wish for” situation. | 友情提醒 小心事与愿违啊 |
[21:23] | Where’s it all coming from? | 怎么这么能吐啊 |
[21:25] | Worry about where it’s going. Here. | 赶紧找个东西接好吧 给你 |
[21:31] | Put pressure here, grab the tourniquet. | 压住这里 拿条止血带 |
[21:37] | Turn his head, prevent him from aspirating. | 扶住他的头 别让他吸入呕吐物 |
[21:39] | Got to keep his airway clear. | 得保持气道畅通 |
[21:44] | – My God. – Come on. Latch it. | -天爷爷啊 -快点 扎紧 |
[21:50] | – Focus, yank it. – Stem the blood loss. | -专心点 拽紧 -防止失血过多 |
[21:52] | This job is science meets rock and roll. | 这份工作就是消防版”荒野求生” |
[21:54] | If we don’t improv, people die. | 如果我们不随机应变 伤者可能会死 |
[22:00] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[22:01] | You’re not dying, sir, you’re gonna be just fine. | 你不会死 先生 你不会有事 |
[22:08] | You having fun? | 出任务 开心吗 |
[22:08] | I can see why they don’t put this in the brochure. | 我可算知道为啥宣传册上不提这一茬了 |
[22:14] | You’re gonna be just fine, sir. | 你不会有事 先生 |
[22:17] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry. I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 真不好意思 先生 |
[22:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:50] | It’s not personal, you know. | 他们不是针对你 |
[22:56] | Look, in this job, friends die and funerals are held. | 干这行 朋友接连死去 葬礼常伴身边 |
[23:00] | They’re not gonna just give you their friendship | 他们不会随随便便和你做朋友 |
[23:02] | until you earn their respect. | 你得赢得他们的尊重 |
[23:05] | They’re not just protecting you, they’re protecting themselves. | 这样既是保护你 也是自保 |
[23:09] | You don’t name a puppy until you know it’s gonna pull through. | 生命力顽强的狗狗才会被领养 |
[23:14] | So in this scenario, I’m a puppy? | 这是把我比作小狗了 |
[23:16] | There you go. | 可算开窍了 |
[23:21] | You know, when I saw these guys, I just thought | 我之前看到他们时 就在想 |
[23:24] | they’re heroes; maybe I could be one, too. | 他们是英雄 也许我能像他们一样 |
[23:29] | When I saved that girl at the bar, | 从酒吧救下那个女孩后 |
[23:32] | for a second there I felt, | 我有一瞬间感觉到 |
[23:35] | maybe for the first time ever, not heroic, just… | 可能是人生第一次 虽然自己不是个英雄 但就是… |
[23:38] | useful. | 感觉自己有价值了 |
[23:41] | I never saw myself old, with a family, | 我从没奢望能家庭圆满 安享晚年 |
[23:43] | so I figured, what the hell, live fast, die young. | 于是我就想 何不恣意人生 至死不衰呢 |
[23:45] | Pull some folks through a burning building in slo-mo. | 像电影中慢镜头一样 从着火的大楼中救出伤员 |
[23:51] | Yeah, but that’s only half the job. | 嗯 救出伤员还不算完 |
[23:53] | I mean, when you come out of that building, | 你把他们救出后 |
[23:55] | you got to give ’em to me. | 得将人交给我医治 |
[23:56] | And if I let ’em die, then all that… | 要是我没能医治好他们 那… |
[23:58] | all that effort, all that risk, it was for nothing. | 那冒险救出就是白费力气 |
[24:03] | But that’s why you became a paramedic? | 所以你才成为急救员吗 |
[24:06] | It wasn’t ’cause I liked the schooling. | 总不能是因为我爱学习吧 |
[24:11] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[24:12] | I pulled a ten-year-old third-degree out of a car fire. | 我从着火的车中救出了一个三级烧伤的十岁小孩 |
[24:15] | Right? And I handed her off to some rookie M.D., | 然后把她交给了一个菜鸟急救员 |
[24:18] | who everyone said was a golden boy, | 当时人人都看好他 |
[24:20] | and I watched him do everything wrong. | 可我亲眼看着他做错了每一步 |
[24:25] | She died on that scene before we left. | 我们还没离开现场 她就死了 |
[24:32] | Yeah, but for you, it’s-it’s not about the rush anymore? | 好吧 但你现在出任务已经淡定如水了吗 |
[24:35] | You know, the thrill? | 不会再激动了 |
[24:36] | If that’s the question you’re gonna ask after that, | 要是你听完只想问这个问题 |
[24:39] | I am sorry in advance for the lesson you’re gonna learn. | 那很遗憾 你会吸取惨痛教训 |
[24:43] | Attention Station 118 units, | 消防118局 全体注意 |
[24:45] | respond to a structure fire… | 发生建筑大火 紧急出动 |
[24:47] | We got a barn burner. Mount up. | 火势严峻 持续加大 |
[24:51] | You, too, probie. | 你也跟上 菜鸟 |
[24:54] | Get in. | 上车 |
[25:25] | Chim? | 老奇 |
[25:36] | Metro, this is 118, on scene and in command. | 警队 消防118局已赶到救援 |
[25:38] | Thank God you made it. | 你们赶到了 太好了 |
[25:40] | The fire is spreading quickly. | 火势迅速蔓延 |
[25:42] | Sir, sir, | 队长 队长 |
[25:44] | it’s like an inferno in there! | 建筑内火势严峻 |
[25:45] | We need to get this ventilated. Let’s move! | 我们得赶紧通风 行动 |
[25:51] | Finally. | 可算出任务了 |
[26:02] | Keep moving. We need to vent this fire out. | 继续干 我们得转移火势 |
[26:04] | Look for weak spots so that we can cut through. | 寻找薄弱点 由此切口 |
[26:20] | All right, let’s do it here! | 在这里 |
[26:22] | Give me a hole right here! | 在这里切开 |
[26:32] | Yeah, right there! | 对 就是这儿 |
[26:55] | – Radio down, let’s go. – All right. | -开启通讯 进入 -好 |
[26:57] | The perimeter is your friend. | 边界处最安全 |
[26:59] | It will support you and carry your weight. | 能够撑住你 支撑你前行 |
[27:02] | Everything else can and will collapse under your feet. | 而脚下其它地方 都有可能随时坍塌 |
[27:17] | Don’t move! Stay right there! | 别动 待在那儿 |
[27:20] | Ma’am, stay right there, do not move! | 女士 待在那儿 别动 |
[27:22] | Stay there! | 待在那儿 |
[27:23] | No, don’t move! | 不 别动 |
[27:25] | – Don’t move! – Don’t move! | -别动 -别动 |
[27:26] | Stay right there! | 待在那儿 |
[27:27] | We’ll come to you! | 我们会过去救你 |
[27:28] | Right there, don’t move! | 待在那儿 别动 |
[27:30] | Don’t move, stay! | 别动 待在那儿 |
[27:32] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[27:38] | Kevin, no! | 凯文 别去 |
[27:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:03] | Mayday. | 求救 |
[28:04] | We got a firefighter who’s gone through the roof. | 有个消防员从屋顶掉下去了 |
[28:07] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[28:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:43] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry… | 抱歉 请节哀 |
[28:57] | Throughout most of history, | 自古以来 |
[28:59] | the lives of firefighters have been closely associated with the ringing of a bell. | 消防员的生命一直与铃声紧密相连 |
[29:05] | As they began their hours of duty, | 他们开始工作时 |
[29:07] | it was the bell that started it off. | 就是铃声响起之际 |
[29:11] | Through the day and night, | 日日夜夜 |
[29:12] | each alarm was sounded by a bell | 火势起 警铃响 |
[29:15] | that called them to fight fire | 铃声召唤他们去灭火 |
[29:17] | and to place their lives in jeopardy | 将个人生命置于险地 |
[29:19] | for the good of their fellow man. | 以援救他们的同胞 |
[29:22] | And when the fire was out, | 当大火熄灭 |
[29:24] | and the alarm had come to an end, | 警铃也将随之停止 |
[29:26] | the bell rang ten times to signal that end. | 十响标志着结束 |
[29:30] | And now, | 而今日 |
[29:33] | our brother Kevin Lee has completed his task… | 我们的战友凯文·李已完成使命 |
[30:36] | Never cross-country on impulse. | 别一时冲动大跨步 |
[30:42] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[30:43] | Wasn’t sure you’d be back. | 我之前不确定你会不会归队 |
[30:45] | Didn’t have anywhere else to go. | 我也没有别处可去了 |
[31:10] | Officer, what do you got? | 警官 什么情况 |
[31:11] | Shopping center expanding its underground parking garage, | 购物中心正在扩建地下停车场 |
[31:14] | but somebody screwed up. | 但工人操作失误了 |
[31:16] | The entire floor collapsed in the biggest store. | 最大一间商店的整块地板都塌了 |
[31:18] | Now, they’re telling me it shifted down about three feet, | 据说 下移了大概三英尺 |
[31:21] | but the floor is still there, just be careful where you step. | 但地板没碎 你们小心脚下 |
[31:24] | All right, people. Standard search and rescue. Let’s move! | 各位 标准搜救行动 出发 |
[31:29] | – Cap, I’m gonna help Eli out. – Go. | -队长 我去帮伊莱 -去吧 |
[31:32] | Hi, I’m Howie. I’m gonna be checking you out. | 你好 我是小霍 我给你检查一下 |
[31:35] | How’s your breathing? | 呼吸如何 |
[31:37] | Can you follow my finger? | 眼睛跟着我的手指移动 |
[31:40] | This one’s stable. | 情况稳定 |
[31:41] | Squeeze my hand. | 握紧我的手 |
[31:42] | Headache? Let me check this out. | 头痛吗 我看看 |
[31:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:49] | Can you follow my finger? | 眼睛跟着我的手指移动 |
[31:51] | And you don’t normally get migraines? | 你平常不会偏头痛吗 |
[31:52] | Not even headaches. | 头痛都不会有 |
[31:54] | And it started after the first floor collapsed? | 一楼地板塌陷后 开始痛的吗 |
[31:57] | Before, actually. | 其实 塌陷之前就痛了 |
[31:59] | I think it’s all the folding I do. | 可能因为我一直在叠衣服吧 |
[32:01] | I work in the fitting room | 我在更衣室工作 |
[32:02] | and no one and I mean no one ever folds their clothes. | 可这年头 哪有人会叠衣服啊 |
[32:08] | My head. | 我头痛 |
[32:12] | You have a headache, huh? | 你头痛吗 |
[32:13] | Feels like a migraine? | 像是偏头痛 |
[32:15] | All right, this looks to be the last of them. | 这应该是最后一人了 |
[32:18] | Your captain’s calling it. | 你们的队长收工了 |
[32:20] | I’m-a start sending over members of the construction crew. | 我要开始救助建筑工人了 |
[32:22] | Foreman’s telling me a few of his guys have been hurling for the last hour. | 工头说 手下工人过去几小时一直在呕吐 |
[32:26] | Okay, thank you, Officer. | 好 谢谢你 警官 |
[32:27] | Eli, you hearing this? | 伊莱 你听到了吗 |
[32:29] | I’m getting vomiting and headaches. | 出现了呕吐和头痛迹象 |
[32:30] | Maybe they broke a gas main down there? | 也许工人打破了煤气管 |
[32:32] | We’d be smelling it. The lines are intact. | 漏气我们肯定会闻到 管道没破 |
[32:34] | Kinard. It’s all clear. | 凯纳德 都安全了 |
[32:38] | Tommy, come in. | 汤米 收到回复 |
[32:41] | O’Conner. Where’s Tommy? | 奥康纳 汤米呢 |
[32:44] | He was right behind me. | 他刚才就在我后面啊 |
[32:50] | Officer, clear everyone back from this building! | 警官 疏散大家 远离商场 |
[32:53] | I think it’s a methane leak! | 应该是甲烷泄露了 |
[32:54] | What does that probie think he’s doing? | 这个菜鸟搞什么鬼 |
[32:56] | Move away from the building! Everyone, let’s go! | 远离商场 大家快走 |
[32:59] | – Everybody move away! – Let’s go! | -闪开 -快走 |
[33:10] | Back! Back! | 后退 后退 |
[34:07] | You still here? | 你还没走吗 |
[34:20] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[34:27] | Chimney? | 奇米 |
[34:36] | I applied today to join the L.A. Fire Department to be a firefighter. | 我今天向洛杉矶消防局提交了入职申请 |
[34:39] | I applied, too. | 我也申请了 |
[34:54] | Part of the job is learning to love terrible coffee. | 干这行 就得习惯难喝的咖啡 |
[34:57] | – Tommy? – Resting. | -汤米怎么样了 -在休息 |
[35:00] | Well, I got to say, for a guy who huffed gas | 不得不说 他之前甲烷中毒 |
[35:02] | and got dragged out of a burning building, | 被从着火商场拖了出来 |
[35:05] | he looks better than you do. | 可他比你状态好多了 |
[35:09] | Yeah, well, the Ramada, this is not. | 这儿又不是五星酒店 能让我好好清理 |
[35:11] | Shift starts in about an hour, I’ll clean up at the station. | 一小时后去上班 我回消防局清理吧 |
[35:16] | Hand it off, man. | 放下吧 兄弟 |
[35:20] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[35:22] | You’re gonna get hurt in this business. | 干这行 容易受伤 |
[35:27] | You, me, them. | 大家都是如此 |
[35:30] | Hell, we all signed up for it, right? | 我们都是冒着风险从事这一职业 |
[35:33] | We raised our hands and said, “Yes, please,” to the burns and the broken bones, | 我们张开双臂迎接烧伤和断骨 |
[35:37] | the cartoon bruises, two weeks without eyebrows. | 接受淤痕 被烧掉眉毛 |
[35:41] | Right? | 对吧 |
[35:43] | But you know that’s not the hurt I’m talking about. | 但你心里清楚 我指的不是外伤 |
[35:49] | You’re right, this coffee sucks. | 你说得对 这咖啡真难喝 |
[35:55] | The things that can’t be treated with ointment and a splint | 那些无法通过医疗手段救治的伤痛 |
[35:57] | are the things that’ll kill us. | 最终会害死我们 |
[36:00] | The guilt, | 内疚 |
[36:01] | the loss, | 失去 |
[36:03] | the images… | 心痛的画面 |
[36:07] | We can’t drink or sniff | 我们无法借酒消愁 |
[36:10] | or screw them away. | 或干一炮 就能摆脱 |
[36:15] | Hand it off. | 放下吧 |
[36:21] | Kevin died, Eli. | 凯文死了 伊莱 |
[36:24] | And Tommy didn’t because of you. | 而汤米因为你 活了下来 |
[36:30] | I know it’s easy when the girl’s on fire | 酒吧遇火险的女孩 |
[36:33] | or the guy’s bleeding out to think that we’re God, | 之前失血的男士 确实容易把我们当成救世主 |
[36:35] | but we ain’t. | 但我们不是 |
[36:38] | You got to let that ego burn away, man. | 你得打消这种不切实际的幻想 |
[36:41] | You are not that powerful. | 你并非无所不能 |
[36:46] | Hand it off. | 放下 |
[36:49] | We treat the wounded, we hand them off. | 我们救治完伤患 就得放手 |
[36:52] | These doctors, they do their job, they hand them off, | 医生尽了本职后 也会放手 |
[36:56] | to God or the universe, karma, | 剩下的就交给上帝 宇宙或命运 |
[36:58] | wh-whatever the hell you want to call it. | 随你怎么说 |
[37:02] | But we hand them off so that we can pick up the next guy. | 但我们要放下 这样才能救助下一个人 |
[37:06] | And at the end of the day, maybe ourselves. | 最终 我们还得拯救自己 |
[37:10] | Because if we don’t… | 因为 若非如此 |
[37:14] | We become the patients. | 我们就会成为病患 |
[37:17] | And the world has too many of them. | 世上的病患已然太多 |
[37:20] | What it needs is more caregivers. | 我们需要更多援救人员 |
[37:26] | So… | 好了 |
[37:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:34] | Go give care. | 去实施援救吧 |
[37:38] | Right. | 嗯 |
[37:39] | But first, better coffee. | 但得先买杯好咖啡 |
[37:43] | And a decent breakfast, | 吃顿饱饭 |
[37:44] | on you for the sage advice. | 你请客 感谢我的妙语箴言 |
[37:48] | Right. | 行 |
[37:51] | – All right. – You have your wallet, right? | -好吧 -你带钱包了吧 |
[37:55] | – You know, I think… – You have your wallet. | -我好像没带… -你肯定带钱包了 |
[37:56] | – Sorry, buddy. – You got your wallet. | -对不住了 兄弟 -你肯定带钱包了 |
[38:16] | Mrs. Lee, hi. | 李姨 你好 |
[38:18] | Hello, Howard. | 你好 霍华德 |
[38:20] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[38:23] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[38:25] | I’m so sorry. Here, please, come in. | 我太失礼了 快请进 |
[38:29] | I apologize. I’m-I’m just getting settled in right now. | 不好意思 我刚搬入 |
[38:31] | I know it’s a mess. | 确实有点乱 |
[38:37] | Here, for your new home. | 给你 祝贺你乔迁新居 |
[38:40] | We wish you prosperity. | 愿你万事胜意 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:47] | So… how’s Mr. Lee doing? | 李叔怎么样了 |
[38:54] | He couldn’t come, not yet. | 他还没恢复 来不了 |
[38:59] | Please forgive him. | 请原谅他 |
[39:01] | Forgive me. | 原谅我吧 |
[39:05] | But it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[39:07] | I’m the one who got Kevin into this. I’m the reason that… | 是我拉着凯文去做了消防员 都怪我… |
[39:13] | I knew my boy. | 我了解我的儿子 |
[39:15] | When he was sad, when he was happy. | 我了解他的喜怒哀乐 |
[39:19] | I had never seen him happier. | 我从没见过他生前那么开心 |
[39:22] | Being a firefighter, | 他做了消防员 |
[39:23] | finally having something important to do. | 终于找到了值得做的事 |
[39:28] | All you did was help him find his purpose. | 你只是帮助他找到了存在的意义 |
[39:39] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without him. | 我不知道没了他 我该怎么办 |
[39:43] | He’ll be watching over you, | 他会在天上看着你 |
[39:46] | along with your mother. | 你母亲也会 |
[39:48] | Both of them | 他们俩都会在天上看着你 |
[39:50] | so proud. | 为你骄傲 |
[39:53] | All of us, mm? | 我们都会为你骄傲 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:16] | Love Actually, monster trucks, craft beer. | 《真爱至上》 怪物卡车 手工精酿啤酒 |
[40:22] | So you’re back? | 你这就归队了啊 |
[40:25] | How’s that head of yours? | 头怎么样 |
[40:27] | Still fat, | 还没消肿 |
[40:29] | but clearer. | 但清醒了很多 |
[40:32] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[40:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:46] | Thanks, Tommy. | 谢谢 汤米 |
[40:48] | Come on. | 来一下 |
[40:48] | Somebody out here wants to talk to you. | 有人想见你 |
[41:20] | Hi. Hello. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[41:22] | We just wanted to come here and thank you. | 我们就是想来谢谢你 |
[41:25] | You’re the reason that we’re both alive. | 多亏你 我们俩才能幸存 |
[41:28] | So who do we have here? | 他叫什么呀 |
[41:30] | This is Adam. Say hi. | 他叫亚当 跟叔叔打招呼 |
[41:32] | Hi, Adam. | 你好呀 亚当 |
[41:34] | He still needs a middle name. | 我们还没给他取中间名 |
[41:40] | My name’s Howie. | 我叫小霍 |
[41:45] | Well, it’s Howard. | 全称是 霍华德 |
[41:49] | You know what? I think I’m gonna have to earn some kind of cool nickname. | 我可得给自己想一个拉风的绰号了 |
[41:51] | “Howie’s” just not gonna cut it, is it? | “小霍”真是不太合适 |
[41:58] | You know, I think he looks like a Kevin. | 就叫”凯文”吧 |
[42:08] | Paramedic, huh? | 急救员 |
[42:10] | Damn good one. | 个中好手 |
[42:29] | We have a GSW five minutes out. Patient is stable. | 枪伤患者五分钟后送达 患者情况稳定 |
[42:31] | Getting the bleeding under control now, | 立刻止血 |
[42:33] | just give me a second. | 马上就好 |
[42:36] | You need me to get in there? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[42:36] | No, I got it. | 不用 我能行 |
[42:38] | I’m dying! | 我要死了 |
[42:39] | Sir, you’re gonna be just fine. | 先生 你不会有事 |
[42:40] | Bullet went straight through. It’s your upper shoulder, | 子弹穿透肩膀上部 |
[42:42] | and it’s no veins or arteries. You’re just in shock. | 那里没有血管和动脉 你只是受惊了 |
[42:45] | Just turn your head. | 转过头就好 |
[42:47] | One second. | 稍等 |
[42:48] | Okay… | 好了 |
[42:51] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[42:52] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[42:53] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事 |
[42:57] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事 |