时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | I have an adult male with multiple stab wounds to his torso. | 一名成年人 身中数刀 |
[00:24] | Need medical and police response. | 需要医疗救治与警察接警 |
[00:26] | Okay, sir, can I get your name? | 好 请问先生贵姓 |
[00:28] | Evan Buckley. | 艾文·巴克利 |
[00:29] | I’m a firefighter with the 118. | 我是118局的消防员 |
[00:31] | – Buck? – Yeah, victim is Howard Han. | -巴克 -对 伤者是霍华德·韩 |
[00:34] | He’s got profuse bleeding to his abdomen. | 他腹部大出血 |
[00:36] | Breathing is labored. Might have hit a lung. | 呼吸吃力 可能伤到肺部了 |
[00:39] | Come on, Chim. Hang in there. | 挺住 老奇 坚持住 |
[00:40] | Buck, RA unit’s two minutes out. | 巴克 医疗队两分钟后到达 |
[00:42] | Do you know how this happened? | 你知道他是怎么受伤的吗 |
[00:43] | – How long has he been down? – I don’t know. | -他受伤多久了 -不知道 |
[00:44] | I just got home and found him. | 我刚回家 就发现他这样了 |
[00:45] | Given the amount of blood, I would say minutes, not hours. | 根据出血量 我猜不到一个小时 |
[00:48] | How’s his pulse? | 脉搏情况呢 |
[00:52] | Weak, but it’s there. | 虽然微弱 但有脉搏 |
[00:54] | – Jason… – H-Hold on, he’s… he’s talking. | -杰森 -等下 他开口说话了 |
[00:57] | Chim, it’s me, it’s Buck. I’m here, okay? | 老奇 是我 巴克 我在你身边 |
[00:59] | I just need you to stay with me, Chimney. | 你坚持住 奇米 |
[01:01] | – Jason took her… – Chimney, who is Jason? | -杰森拿走了她的… -奇米 杰森是谁 |
[01:04] | Maddie… | 麦迪 |
[01:08] | Where is Maddie? | 麦迪在哪儿 |
[01:09] | Chimney, where is Maddie? | 奇米 麦迪在哪儿 |
[01:11] | Chimney, where is Maddie? | 奇米 麦迪在哪儿 |
[01:13] | Wh-Where is Maddie? | 麦迪在哪儿 |
[01:18] | – We got it, sir. – Maddie! | -交给我们吧 -麦迪 |
[01:20] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[01:24] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[01:25] | Maddie, where are you? | 麦迪 你在哪儿 |
[01:27] | Maddie! Maddie, are in you here? | 麦迪 麦迪 你在吗 |
[01:32] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[01:38] | She’s… she’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[01:42] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[01:44] | No. | 不好了 |
[01:46] | Buck? What is it, Buck? | 巴克 怎么了 巴克 |
[01:51] | Did you find something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[01:55] | All of her stuff is still here. | 她的东西都还在 |
[01:59] | All units responding to 1832 Bryson, | 各单位 立即前往布莱森1832号 |
[02:02] | be advised we also have a critical missing adult female: | 请注意 还有一位女性目前下落不明 |
[02:05] | Maddie Buckley Kendall. | 麦迪·巴克利·肯德尔 |
[02:08] | He found her. | 他找到她了 |
[02:19] | – Hey, babe, where’s the thing? – What thing? | -亲爱的 那玩意儿哪去了 -什么东西 |
[02:22] | That fancy opener that I took out a loan for. | 我花了好多钱买的那个高级开瓶器 |
[02:27] | Screw it. I’m going old-school. | 算了 我还是用老办法吧 |
[02:31] | Made a mix, some of your favorites. | 做了一个混音 有一些是你的最爱 |
[02:33] | Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye. | 萨姆·库克 马文·盖伊 |
[02:35] | Nice. Greatest love songs ever written. | 不错 史上最动人的情歌 |
[02:38] | And every one of them | 每一首歌 |
[02:40] | reminds me of you. | 都让我想到了你 |
[02:42] | You’re sweet. | 真会哄人 |
[02:43] | I am, it would appear… | 显然 我还是那个… |
[02:45] | the heart surgeon that stole your heart. | 偷走你心的心脏医生 |
[02:47] | Not just surgeon; the chief of cardiothoracic medicine. | 可不是个小医生 而是心脏科主任 |
[02:52] | I’m really proud of you. | 你真是我的骄傲 |
[02:56] | Second-youngest in the state, | 本州第二年轻的心脏科主任 |
[02:58] | which my father would file under | 用我爸的话说就是 |
[03:00] | the “close But Not Quite” department. | “还不够优秀” |
[03:03] | But screw him, right? | 但谁在乎他 |
[03:04] | We’re celebrating anyway. | 我们还是要庆祝一番 |
[03:06] | No, no, put away those Two-Buck Chuck glasses. | 不不 别用这种廉价杯了 |
[03:10] | An occasion like this | 这种大日子 |
[03:11] | requires something more distinctive. | 当然要配上独特的杯子了 |
[03:18] | Wow, we haven’t, used those since the wedding. | 婚礼之后 就没再用过这些杯子了 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:23] | One of the few things I have left of my mother. | 我母亲给我留下的遗物之一 |
[03:32] | Toast softer this time. | 这次干杯轻一点 |
[03:33] | The chip is still there. | 上次的缺口还在呢 |
[03:37] | This promotion, it’s not because of some good-luck glasses. | 这次升职不是幸运杯的功劳 |
[03:43] | It’s because of my good-luck girl. | 而是因为我娶了一个好老婆 |
[03:49] | To my Maddie. | 敬麦迪 |
[04:16] | Accidents happen, right? | 意外而已 在所难免 |
[04:21] | My mother always used to say that an accident is just an opportunity to learn. | 我母亲以前常说 意外是让人吸取教训的机会 |
[04:27] | The problem, Maddie, is that you never do. | 问题是 麦迪 你总是不长记性 |
[04:32] | Damn it, Maddie! | 该死 麦迪 |
[04:33] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[04:35] | I told you, I told you you couldn’t leave me. | 我说过了 我说过你不能离开我 |
[04:37] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[04:39] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[04:40] | If he’s not, he will be. | 现在没死 不久也会死 |
[04:42] | He’s not our problem anymore. | 他不再是我们的麻烦了 |
[04:44] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[04:45] | He’s-he’s such a-a kind man. He was so good. | 他那么善良 人那么好 |
[04:48] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[04:51] | I didn’t want to hurt him. I liked Chimney. | 我也不想伤害他 我也喜欢奇米 |
[04:54] | We were friends. | 我们都成为好朋友了 |
[04:56] | What? | 什么 |
[04:57] | But you cloud me, Maddie. | 但都是你逼我的 麦迪 |
[04:58] | You fog up my head. You always have. | 你让我妒火中烧 你总是会影响我的情绪 |
[05:00] | If you’d have just stayed. | 如果你当初没走 |
[05:02] | Doug, how long have you been here? | 道格 你来这里多久了 |
[05:04] | I needed to make sure you were safe. | 我之前要确保你没出事 |
[05:07] | I saw you with Buck, I thought, all right, fine. | 我看见你跟巴克在一起 我心想 行 |
[05:11] | She needs some time, just give her some space. | 她需要时间静一静 我就别打扰她了 |
[05:14] | She’ll come home. | 她会回家 |
[05:16] | She always comes home. | 她最后总是会回来 |
[05:17] | And then Chimney told me you asked him out, | 结果奇米跟我说 你约他出去了 |
[05:19] | and I knew… I knew I waited too long. | 我那时才知道 我给你太多时间了 |
[05:23] | No. | 不 |
[05:24] | No, can you just pull over? We can talk. | 你能停车吗 我们好好聊一聊 |
[05:26] | It’s not too late. | 现在回头还来得及 |
[05:27] | Of course it’s too late. | 早就没法回头了 |
[05:30] | I just killed a man for you, Maddie. | 我刚为你杀了一个人 麦迪 |
[05:34] | There is no coming back from that. | 已经没有回头路了 |
[05:37] | Not for me, and not for you. | 我们俩都没有了 |
[05:49] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[05:52] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[05:52] | Alive, but he’s got a punctured lung | 还活着 但肺部被刺穿 |
[05:55] | and a lacerated stomach. | 腹部被刺伤 |
[05:56] | Is he in surgery? | 他进手术室了吗 |
[05:57] | Not yet. He lost a lot of blood. | 还没 他大量失血 |
[06:00] | But as soon as he’s stable, they’ll prep him for surgery. | 但情况稳定后 就会进手术室 |
[06:03] | Who would do something like this? | 这是什么人干的啊 |
[06:06] | It was Doug. | 是道格 |
[06:07] | Doug Kendall. | 道格·肯德尔 |
[06:08] | He told Maddie he would kill her if she left him. | 他告诉过麦迪 如果她离开他 就会杀了她 |
[06:11] | He did this. | 这是他干的 |
[06:12] | You said he lives in Pennsylvania. | 你说他住在宾州 |
[06:14] | He knows she was here? | 他知道她在这里吗 |
[06:15] | – No, she-she… – She was filing for divorce. | -不 她… -她之前提出离婚了 |
[06:17] | That could have put her back on his radar. | 这可能会让他重新找到她 |
[06:19] | Well, we’ll take a look at him, | 我们会去查一下他 |
[06:21] | but before your friend lost consciousness, | 你朋友昏过去之前 |
[06:23] | he said he was attacked by a Jason Bailey. | 他说 刺伤他的人是杰森·贝利 |
[06:26] | Either of you know who that is? | 你们认识这个人吗 |
[06:29] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[06:32] | Wait… | 等下 |
[06:33] | Wait. Hold on, Detective. I know he had a new friend, | 等下 警探 我知道他结交了一个新朋友 |
[06:36] | some guy he was… he was playing pool with. | 一个跟他打台球的人 |
[06:38] | I never met him, but now I know why, you know, | 我从来没见过 我现在知道原因了 |
[06:40] | ’cause it was Doug. | 因为这个人就是道格 |
[06:42] | He got close to Chimney so that he could get close to Maddie. | 他有意接近奇米 这样就能接近麦迪了 |
[06:47] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[06:48] | I mean, I mean, Chimney’s phone is right there. | 奇米的手机就在那里 |
[06:50] | You know, ch-check for yourself. | 你看下手机就知道了 |
[06:51] | Phone’s locked. | 手机锁屏了 |
[06:52] | Can’t open it without the victim’s consent. | 未经受害者同意 不能打开 |
[06:54] | They’ll subpoena his phone records, | 警方会请求将通讯记录作为证据 |
[06:56] | but it’ll take time. | 但要花些时间 |
[06:57] | Well, Maddie doesn’t have time, okay? | 麦迪没有那么多时间了 |
[07:00] | Come on, Doug did this! | 这还用说吗 肯定道格干的啊 |
[07:01] | He-he almost killed Chimney, and… | 他差点杀了奇米 |
[07:04] | and he could… he could kill her next. | 接下来很可能还会杀了她 |
[07:06] | – But he didn’t. – Bobby… | -但他没成功 -巴比 |
[07:07] | Buck, just listen to me. | 巴克 你听我说 |
[07:09] | Buck, may-maybe you’re right. | 巴克 也许你说得对 |
[07:10] | It’s Doug. | 确实是道格 |
[07:13] | And he found out where Maddie was, | 他找到了麦迪的住处 |
[07:14] | and he came here, and he hurt Chimney, | 然后跑来这里 刺伤了奇米 |
[07:16] | but Maddie’s not here, | 但麦迪不在这里 |
[07:17] | and if all he wanted to do was kill her… | 如果他一心想杀了她 |
[07:22] | Then I would have found her, too. | 那她的尸体就会躺在这里 |
[07:23] | And you didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[07:24] | She was alive when he took her, | 她还活着 他把她带走了 |
[07:26] | and that’s what we’re gonna hold onto right now. | 这是我们目前所了解的情况 |
[07:40] | Can I… can I… can I… can I change my shirt? | 我能… 我能去换件衣服吗 |
[07:43] | It-it’s covered in… | 我衣服上都是… |
[07:44] | Fine, just don’t touch anything. | 行 但别乱动犯罪现场 |
[07:47] | And bag his shirt when he’s done. | 把他的衣服当做物证收起来 |
[07:50] | Athena, someone has to prepare him. | 阿西娜 得有人让他做好心理准备 |
[07:52] | We’re not there yet. | 还没到那一步 |
[07:54] | You don’t think you’re gonna find her alive. | 你觉得她一定会遇害 |
[07:56] | The most dangerous time for a woman in these situations. | 对于这种被家暴的女人 最危险的时候就是 |
[07:59] | When she leaves. Maddie knew that. | 她离开男方 麦迪知道这一点 |
[08:01] | That’s why she was in hiding. | 所以她才躲起来了 |
[08:03] | But if it is him… | 但如果真是他… |
[08:05] | Those scenarios usually don’t come with a happy ending. | 这种设想一般都是悲剧收场 |
[08:09] | Hey, Cap, I need to go to the hospital. | 老大 我得去趟医院 |
[08:12] | I-I- I want to see Chimney. | 我想去看看奇米 |
[08:16] | I’ll drive him. | 我送他去 |
[08:20] | – Anyone see anything? – No witnesses. | -有目击者吗 -没有 |
[08:22] | We’re still trying to access her security footage, | 我们还在调取她家的监控录像 |
[08:26] | but a camera across the street | 但街对面的摄像头 |
[08:28] | caught a man forcing her into his car. | 拍到一个男人强行拉她上车 |
[08:31] | All we got is a four-door sedan, dark in color. | 但只看到是一辆深色四门轿车 |
[08:34] | Doesn’t exactly narrow the search. | 没什么有用的信息 |
[08:42] | Where’s Chimney’s phone? | 奇米的电话呢 |
[08:54] | Sorry about this, buddy. | 对不住了 兄弟 |
[08:59] | You’re not supposed to be in here. | 这里不准外人进入 |
[09:00] | – God, please don’t let him die. – Please, sir. | -天呐 千万别让他死 -请出去 先生 |
[09:02] | – You can’t, you can’t die on me. – You have to go back to the lobby. | -千万不能让他死啊 -你得到外面等候 |
[09:03] | – Sir, you need to leave. No. – You can’t, please… | -先生 你得赶紧离开 -一定要救活他啊 |
[09:05] | – Sir, you have to go. – Okay, I’m going, I’m going. | -现在 请离开 -行 我走 我走 |
[09:12] | You know, Detective Marks didn’t believe me. | 马可斯警探还不信我 |
[09:14] | He said no one could be that stupid. | 他说没人会干那么蠢的事 |
[09:17] | I said, “You don’t know Buck.” | 我说 “你是不了解巴克这个人啊” |
[09:37] | So… that was a bold move. | 你真是兵行险着啊 |
[09:41] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:43] | “What were you thinking, Buck?” | “你是不是傻啊 巴克” |
[09:46] | I already got an earful from Athena. | 阿西娜已经教训过我了 |
[09:48] | No, I know what you were thinking. I got sisters, too. | 不 我理解你 我也有姐妹 |
[09:52] | Still not sure how you thought you were getting away with it, though. | 就是不懂你怎么会觉得自己能瞒过去 |
[09:56] | I wasn’t worried about that. | 我不担心这事 |
[10:00] | It’s, like, police have all these rules, you know? | 警方做事 规矩太多了 |
[10:02] | Rules that are gonna get Maddie killed. | 这些规矩会害死麦迪 |
[10:05] | But-but I’m a civilian. | 但我是个平民 |
[10:06] | Those rules, they don’t apply to me, right? | 不用遵守这些规矩 对吧 |
[10:08] | Then why are you in hospital jail? | 那你怎么还被关进医院监狱了 |
[10:16] | I told Maddie… | 我告诉麦迪 |
[10:19] | I said that she didn’t need to keep on running, | 我说她不用再逃了 |
[10:22] | that she could start over here, that she would be safe. | 她可以在这里重新开始 她在这里很安全 |
[10:28] | That I would keep her safe. | 我答应过保护她 |
[10:37] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[10:43] | What if she had kept running? | 她一直逃下去会怎样 |
[10:45] | You think he wouldn’t have found her? | 你觉得他会一直找不到她吗 |
[10:47] | Only then, she’d be alone. | 而等到那时 她会孤身一人 |
[10:51] | She’s alone now, | 她现在就孤身一人 |
[10:55] | with him. | 一个人面对他 |
[10:57] | I spoke with Detective Marks. | 我跟马可斯警探联系过了 |
[10:58] | – He’s not happy with you. – I-I-I just… | -他对你很生气 -我… |
[11:00] | Yeah, you broke chain of custody. | 你违反了”取证监督链”规定 |
[11:02] | You unlocked Chimney’s phone without his permission. | 你未经奇米允许 打开了他的手机 |
[11:04] | – Marks can’t use any of it. – I’m sorry. | -马可斯没法用手机里的信息了 -对不起 |
[11:06] | Okay? I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[11:10] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[11:13] | The car’s out front. | 车在外面 |
[11:15] | You’re arresting me. | 你要逮捕我 |
[11:16] | Not yet. But the night’s still young. | 暂时不会 不过谁知道你之后还会惹出什么事 |
[11:25] | Wh-Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[11:27] | To find your sister. | 去找你姐 |
[11:29] | If Doug is Jason, this phone is how we find him. | 如果道格是杰森 那就要靠这部手机找到他了 |
[11:32] | But we gonna need a little help. | 但我们需要一点帮助 |
[11:34] | I thought you said we couldn’t use the phone. | 你不是说不能用手机里的信息了吗 |
[11:35] | I said Marks can’t use it. | 我说马可斯没法用了 |
[11:37] | This isn’t my case. | 这不是我的案子 |
[11:39] | I’m just a concerned friend of the victim. | 我只是受害者的好友 心急如焚而已 |
[11:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:47] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[11:49] | Here are the ground rules: | 我们要约法三章 |
[11:51] | You don’t leave her sight, | 你不能离开她的视线 |
[11:53] | you don’t lie, you don’t withhold any information from her, | 不能说谎 不能有事瞒着她 |
[11:55] | you don’t break the law, | 不准犯法 |
[11:56] | and you don’t do anything that’s gonna force her into early retirement. | 不准干些连累她丢掉饭碗的事 |
[11:58] | You got it? | 听明白了吗 |
[12:00] | You got it, Cap. | 收到 老大 |
[12:14] | Come on. Where is it? | 到底在哪儿 |
[12:16] | Continue following the road for 1.7 miles. | 继续直行1.7英里 |
[12:23] | I don’t… I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到啊 |
[12:32] | Just do it already. | 赶紧动手吧 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么 |
[12:36] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[12:39] | That’s your plan, right? | 这是你的打算吧 |
[12:41] | Kill Chimney, kill me; | 杀了奇米 杀了我 |
[12:42] | hopefully, do the world a favor and kill yourself before it’s done. | 你最好为民除害 也杀了自己 |
[12:45] | Why would I kill you, Maddie? | 我为什么要杀了你 麦迪 |
[12:47] | I don’t want to hurt you. I love you. | 我不想伤害你 我爱你 |
[12:50] | I can’t imagine my life without you. | 没有你 我根本活不下去 |
[12:51] | You’re all I have. | 你就是我的一切 |
[12:54] | You don’t have me. | 我才不是你的人 |
[12:57] | Your destination is on the right. | 目的地已到 就在右侧 |
[13:01] | There it is. | 到了 |
[13:02] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[13:04] | Never give up hope. | 永远都别放弃希望 |
[13:24] | Don’t move. | 乖乖待在车里 |
[13:46] | 绑架警告 加州 洛杉矶 灰色四门轿车 受害者为麦迪·肯德尔 白人 女性 棕发 疑犯为白人男性 棕发 持有武器 极度危险 | |
[13:59] | I’m not sure how we can help, Sergeant, | 我不知道怎么帮你们 警官 |
[14:01] | but whatever you need. | 但我们会尽量配合 |
[14:03] | Athena, please. I’m off duty. | 我今晚不当班 叫我阿西娜就行了 |
[14:06] | This is Josh. | 这是乔什 |
[14:08] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[14:10] | And Buck, Maddie’s brother. | 这是巴克 麦迪的弟弟 |
[14:11] | Maddie’s told me a lot about you. | 麦迪常提起你 |
[14:13] | Same here. Any word on her? | 她也常提起你 有她的消息吗 |
[14:15] | Well, police don’t have much to go on yet. | 目前 警方掌握的线索不多 |
[14:17] | So, neither one of us are good at sitting around and waiting, | 而我们俩都不是乖乖坐着等消息的人 |
[14:20] | so I thought I’d come by | 所以我就想着过来 |
[14:21] | – and ask you some questions, unofficially. – Sure. | -私下向你询问一些事 -好 |
[14:24] | – What do you want to know? – Well, when people dial 911, | -想问什么 -有人拨打紧急电话时 |
[14:27] | you can see where they’re calling from, right? | 你能看到对方打来的位置吧 |
[14:29] | If they’re calling from a landline, absolutely. | 如果是座机 就能看到 |
[14:31] | Cell phones are trickier. | 但手机就没那么容易了 |
[14:32] | We don’t get an automatic address. | 系统无法自动生成地址 |
[14:34] | Our system has to digitally request the phone’s location from the cellular network. | 系统要向蜂窝网络发送定位请求信息 |
[14:38] | Okay, well, this is Chimney’s phone. | 这是奇米的手机 |
[14:41] | We think he was in contact with his attacker. | 他好像跟嫌犯有通讯往来 |
[14:43] | – Maddie’s husband. – Chimney didn’t know it was him; | -麦迪的丈夫 -但奇米不知道这个人是他 |
[14:46] | he-he thought his name was Jason. | 他以为这个人叫杰森 |
[14:48] | Now, I’m wondering, hypothetically, | 我现在想知道 假设一下 |
[14:50] | if this number called 911 and hung up, | 如果这个号码拨打紧急电话后挂断 |
[14:52] | is your system able to request location data after the call was disconnected? | 系统能在手机挂断后 发送位置请求信息吗 |
[14:57] | Hypothetically, sure. | 假设有这种情况 可以 |
[14:59] | – But we’d… – Of course we could. | -但我们… -当然可以了 |
[15:01] | You know, it’s funny, | 说来也巧 |
[15:03] | this number seems familiar, and, in fact, | 这个号码很眼熟 想起来了 |
[15:04] | I think I might have taken a call from it earlier. | 我好像接到过这个号码的来电 |
[15:07] | An emergency call. | 一个紧急电话 |
[15:10] | Josh, | 乔什 |
[15:11] | are you sure? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[15:14] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[15:17] | Okay. Let’s make a manual request. | 好吧 我们手动查一下位置吧 |
[15:49] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[15:51] | I-I was looking for you. | 我只是出来找你 |
[15:53] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[15:54] | Yeah? You sure that’s all? | 是吗 就只是这样吗 |
[15:56] | Y-Yeah. I mean, look around, Doug. | 是啊 这里荒郊野岭 道格 |
[15:58] | Where am I going to run to? | 我能跑到哪里去 |
[15:59] | Do you want me to pee in the restroom or the car? | 你想让我去卫生间尿 还是尿在车里 |
[16:13] | Keep your head down. | 你给我乖一点 |
[16:20] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[16:25] | – You folks doing okay? – Yeah, good. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[16:27] | Do you have a restroom that I could use? | 我能用一下洗手间吗 |
[16:29] | I feel like we’ve been on the road forever. | 我们开了一路长途 |
[16:32] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[16:34] | In the back, to the left. | 屋里 左边 |
[16:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:57] | You folks vacationing? | 你们俩度假呢 |
[17:00] | Yeah. Second honeymoon. | 是啊 二次蜜月 |
[17:24] | You okay, babe? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I-I’ll be out in a minute. | 我没事 马上出来 |
[17:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:35] | Let’s go, Maddie. | 我们走 麦迪 |
[17:55] | – Maddie! – No! | -麦迪 -不 |
[17:56] | You’re always running. | 你总是爱逃跑 |
[17:58] | Aren’t you tired by now? I sure am tired of chasing you. | 你就不累吗 总是让我追你 我都累了 |
[18:00] | Just let me go. | 放开我 |
[18:01] | Please just let me go. Let me go! | 你让我走吧 放开我 |
[18:05] | – No… – You heard the lady. | -天 -她让你放开她了 |
[18:07] | Back away. Let her go. | 让开 让她走 |
[18:09] | No. Sir, honestly, I-I think that you’ve… | 不 先生 老实说 你… |
[18:11] | – I said back away. – I-I think you’re misunderstanding. | -我让你闪开 -你好像误会了 |
[18:13] | Back away, man. | 让开 |
[18:28] | God. | 天呐 |
[18:29] | My God. | 我的天 |
[18:33] | Sir… | 先生 |
[18:34] | Sir, stay with me, okay? | 先生 坚持住 |
[18:35] | I’m gonna call 911, and they are gonna save you. | 我会打急救电话 医护人员会来救你 |
[18:38] | Stay with me. Okay, it’s okay. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[18:40] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[18:47] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[18:55] | No one’s saving anyone now. | 谁都别想救谁了 |
[18:57] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – No, no… | -我们走 走 -天呐 不 |
[19:05] | So, Chimney goes online to one of those internet forums for new mothers. | 于是奇米就上了新妈妈的论坛网站 |
[19:09] | They all give him advice. | 大家纷纷给他出主意 |
[19:11] | “Skin-to-skin contact works best.” | “肌肤相亲最管用” |
[19:13] | “No, the sound of a-a vacuum cleaner.” | “不 吸尘器的噪声管用” |
[19:16] | “A cool breeze is soothing.” | “凉风吹拂最能安抚婴儿” |
[19:17] | A vacuum to stop a baby crying? | 吸尘器能止住婴儿啼哭 |
[19:19] | I missed out on all this. | 这些办法我都是第一回听说 |
[19:20] | Which one did he go with? | 他用了哪种办法 |
[19:22] | All of them. | 全用上了 |
[19:24] | We come home and find him asleep– shirtless– | 我们回家时 发现他赤裸上身睡着了 |
[19:26] | on the floor with Denny on top of him, | 他躺在地板上 丹尼躺在他身上 |
[19:28] | a fan blowing at them | 风扇朝着他们呼呼吹 |
[19:30] | and the vacuum cleaner running in the corner. | 角落的吸尘器嗡嗡作响 |
[19:35] | He went all out, huh? | 他还真是竭尽全力啊 |
[19:36] | He always does. | 他一直如此 |
[19:38] | He always puts his heart into everything. | 他总是全心全意对待所有事 |
[19:44] | – What are you guys doing here? – Harry and I were out. | -你们怎么来了 -我和哈里刚才正好出门 |
[19:47] | I needed to get some coffee. | 我去买咖啡 |
[19:49] | Then we thought, | 然后我们就想到 |
[19:50] | you guys probably need some, too. | 你们肯定也需要来杯咖啡 |
[19:52] | We haven’t met, but I love you. Eddie. | 虽不相识 但已对你好感满满 我是埃迪 |
[19:54] | Michael. Pleasure. | 我是迈克尔 幸会 |
[19:55] | – This is a surprise. – We brought food. | -真是意外啊 -我们买了食物 |
[19:58] | – Got you a bear claw. – That’s my favorite. Thank you. | -给你买了熊爪包喔 -我的最爱 谢谢你 |
[20:01] | You check on Chim? | 你去看老奇了 |
[20:03] | Yeah, he’s still in surgery. | 嗯 他还在手术 |
[20:04] | It’s starting to feel like an annual tradition. | 感觉像是悲剧重演了 |
[20:06] | Another hospital, another girlfriend not by his bedside | 他又进了医院 女友又不在身边 |
[20:09] | and me wondering what I’m supposed to tell him when he wakes up. | 等他醒来 我不知该如何跟他交代 |
[20:11] | We’ll tell him the truth. | 实话实说 |
[20:13] | Whatever that turns out to be. | 静待事态发展 |
[20:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:18] | Thank you. Very thoughtful. | 谢谢你 真贴心 |
[20:20] | It’s Harry’s idea. | 是哈里的主意 |
[20:22] | You know, he was worried, | 他很担心 |
[20:22] | so he wanted to come down and make sure everything was okay. | 所以想来慰问一下 |
[20:25] | He’s a sweet kid. It’s nice of him to be worried about Chimney. | 他真是个贴心小棉袄 还为奇米担心 |
[20:28] | He wasn’t worried about Chimney. | 他不是担心奇米 |
[20:32] | He was worried about you. | 他是担心你 |
[20:35] | Detective Marks. | 马可斯警探 |
[20:36] | Andy, it’s Athena. | 安迪 我是阿西娜 |
[20:38] | Listen, you’re gonna get a call from Sue Blevins at 911 dispatch. | 911调度中心的苏·布莱温斯稍后会联系你 |
[20:42] | She might have a lead on Doug’s location. | 她可能知道道格的下落 |
[20:44] | Do I want to know how she obtained this very important information? | 我需要知道她是如何掌握这一重要线索的吗 |
[20:48] | Let’s just call it an anonymous tip | 你就当是匿名线报吧 |
[20:50] | and not look any gift horses in the mouth. | 来源就别深究了 |
[20:53] | – We’ll meet you there. – Copy that. | -稍后在那儿碰头 -好 |
[20:57] | You’re awfully quiet over there, Buckaroo. | 你怎么一言不发 “牛仔巴” |
[21:02] | When we get there… | 等我们到了那儿 |
[21:06] | what-what do you think we’re going to find? | 你觉得会是什么情况 |
[21:10] | I mean, he-he threatened to kill her, you know, | 他威胁过要杀死她 |
[21:12] | a-almost did kill Chimney. | 他还差点捅死奇米 |
[21:13] | – What if… what if he… – No. | -万一他… -打住 |
[21:15] | My gut is telling me not to count your sister out just yet. | 直觉告诉我 你姐还有希望 |
[21:19] | Maddie didn’t just rebuild her life. | 麦迪不仅从头开始了新生活 |
[21:20] | She rebuilt herself. | 她整个人都焕然一新了 |
[21:23] | Doug may have her, | 道格确实抓走了她 |
[21:23] | but I don’t think he has any idea who he’s dealing with now. | 但他完全不了解全新的麦迪有多强大 |
[21:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:15] | We have to get off this road. | 我们得换条路线 |
[22:16] | Just shut up. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[22:19] | There were cameras, Doug. | 加油站有监控 道格 |
[22:21] | When they find that guy… | 等他们发现收银员死了… |
[22:21] | Do you think this was my fault? | 这是我的错吗 |
[22:24] | No. | 不 |
[22:26] | – No, it was my fault. – That’s right. | -不 都怪我 -没错 |
[22:28] | That’s what happens when you try to run away from me, Maddie. | 想要逃离我身边 就是这个下场 麦迪 |
[22:31] | – People get hurt. – Yeah, I know. | -会伤及无辜 -是啊 |
[22:32] | I’m done running. | 我不会再逃跑了 |
[22:35] | You must think I’m an idiot. | 你当我傻吗 |
[22:36] | I think you’re a monster. I don’t think you’re… | 你凶残狠毒 而不是傻 |
[22:44] | – That was honest, anyway. – I mean it. | -你倒是很诚实 -我是认真的 |
[22:47] | I can’t stand the idea of one more person dying, | 我不能再让无辜人因我而死了 |
[22:49] | so I’m not gonna run, Doug. | 所以我不会再逃跑了 道格 |
[22:54] | You’ve got me. | 我逃不出你的掌心了 |
[22:56] | But we have to get off this road. | 但我们得换条路线 |
[22:57] | We need to figure this out. | 我们得想想办法 |
[23:00] | Is that what you’re gonna do, Maddie? | 你有这么好心吗 麦迪 |
[23:01] | – You’re gonna help me figure this out? – That’s what I do. | -你会帮我想办法吗 -帮忙是我的本职工作 |
[23:04] | I help people think clearly in a crisis. | 我帮助危难中的人们理清头绪 |
[23:06] | – I am thinking clearly. – Yeah? So where are we going? | -我头脑很清醒 -是吗 我们这是要去哪里 |
[23:09] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想出办法 |
[23:12] | The longer we are on this road, | 我们在这条路上行驶得越久 |
[23:14] | the more likely it is that we get pulled over, | 就越有可能被警察叫停 |
[23:15] | and we both know how that ends. | 我们都清楚会有什么后果 |
[23:20] | So what do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[23:26] | I saw signs for… for Big Bear a few miles back. | 我刚才看到交通指示牌上写着大熊市 |
[23:30] | There are vacation homes. | 那里有度假屋 |
[23:32] | Probably empty. | 应该没人 |
[23:36] | Like the Poconos. | 就像波科诺斯度假山庄一样 |
[23:38] | Yeah. You’ll love it. | 嗯 你喜欢那种地方 |
[24:05] | Hi, Chimney. | 你醒了 奇米 |
[24:13] | I heard you had another surgery. | 我听说你又做手术了 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:19] | I guess I’m catching up with you. | 我都快赶上你做过的手术多了 |
[24:25] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[24:27] | Looks like you got your first visitor. | 已经有人来探望你了啊 |
[24:29] | Does your dad know you’re in here? | 你爸知道你在这儿吗 |
[24:30] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[24:32] | I’m gonna say no. | 看来是不知道 |
[24:36] | Welcome back, man. | 你可算醒了 兄弟 |
[24:38] | We were worried about you. | 我们之前都很担心你 |
[24:40] | I wasn’t worried. | 我可不担心 |
[24:41] | I’m starting to think he’s invincible. | 我都觉得他是钢铁之躯了 |
[24:43] | – Like a superhero? – Yeah. | -像超级英雄一样 -对 |
[24:45] | Just like a superhero. | 就像超级英雄一样 |
[24:49] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 小家伙 |
[24:49] | Let’s, let Chimney rest. | 让奇米好好休息吧 |
[24:51] | We can visit him later. | 我们改天再来看望他 |
[24:55] | Don’t eat the meat loaf. | 别吃这儿的肉卷面包 |
[24:58] | No? | 是吗 |
[24:59] | That’s how I lost a tooth. | 我的牙就是那样被咯掉了 |
[25:02] | Thanks for the tip, buddy. | 谢谢提醒 小家伙 |
[25:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:06] | Have a good rest. | 好好休息 |
[25:18] | Where’s Maddie? | 麦迪呢 |
[25:26] | It’s not my phone. | 这不是我的手机 |
[25:27] | I don’t know where it came from. | 我不知道从哪儿来的 |
[25:30] | Found the phone. | 找到手机了 |
[25:32] | No sign of our suspect or your sister. | 但没发现疑犯和你姐的踪迹 |
[25:33] | Yeah, but he has Doug’s phone. How? | 但道格的手机怎么会在他这里 |
[25:36] | Well, driver left Salt Lake City yesterday. | 司机昨天从盐湖城出发 |
[25:38] | Been on the road ever since. | 之后一直在路上 |
[25:39] | Says he’s got no clue how the phone ended up in his truck. | 他不知道手机怎么会在他卡车上 |
[25:41] | Sir, you make any stops? | 先生 你停过车吗 |
[25:44] | Gas station, just before sunrise. | 日出前 停靠在了加油站 |
[25:46] | See anybody else there? | 那儿有其他人吗 |
[25:48] | When I was leaving, saw a couple going into the store. | 我准备开走时 看到一对男女进了商店 |
[25:53] | He knew we could use the phone to track him. | 他早知道我们会追踪他的手机 |
[25:54] | Probably dropped it in the truck just to throw us off. | 可能就是为了迷惑我们 才把手机扔在卡车里 |
[26:01] | So they could be anywhere by now. | 那他们现在早就跑远了 |
[26:02] | Yeah. And Doug’s way ahead of us. | 对 而且道格是棋先好几步 |
[26:17] | I don’t think I brought enough. | 我好像没带够 |
[26:20] | No, you brought everything I needed. | 不 你把我需要的东西都带来了 |
[26:24] | Missed the whole day with him. | 我错过了和他相处的时光 |
[26:26] | I know. | 是啊 |
[26:27] | That’s why we came. | 所以我们来找你了 |
[26:29] | Well, that and I remember what it was like to live at a hospital. | 而且 我记得待在医院有多难受 |
[26:35] | Uncomfortable chairs, terrible food. | 椅子不舒服 食物巨难吃 |
[26:38] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不必留下 |
[26:39] | – I-I mean, if you have stuff to do… – No. | -要是你有别的事… -不 |
[26:44] | I’m good here. | 我在这儿陪你 |
[26:51] | We only have eyes on the pumps and the register. | 监控只拍到了油箱和收银台的情况 |
[26:53] | Now, best we can guess, | 合理推测是 |
[26:54] | she goes out the back window, husband catches her. | 她从窗户爬到加油站后面 被丈夫抓到了 |
[26:57] | Yeah, cashier sees something’s wrong. Goes to help. | 收银员察觉不对劲 赶去帮忙 |
[27:00] | Winds up getting shot with his own gun. | 结果被自己的枪打死了 |
[27:02] | Guess he thought he could handle it on his own. | 他可能觉得自己能处理好吧 |
[27:12] | Sir. | 长官 |
[27:13] | Found this in the bathroom. | 在洗手间发现了这个 |
[27:18] | It’s a rental car agreement. | 是租车协议 |
[27:19] | For a dark gray, four-door sedan. | 租了一辆深灰色四门轿车 |
[27:21] | Looks like she started to write “Help” on the back. | 她似乎在背面写下了”救命”二字 |
[27:24] | Rented near Burbank Airport. | 在伯班克机场附近租的车 |
[27:26] | I’ll put out an APB. | 我去发全国通缉令 |
[27:28] | Well, we know where he rented the car. | 既然知道租车地点了 |
[27:30] | Maybe we can use that to track him. | 也许我们能以此追踪他 |
[27:32] | Like LoJack. | 利用汽车防盗追踪系统 |
[27:34] | Well, rental car companies don’t use GPS tracking. | 租车公司不会在车上安装定位系统 |
[27:36] | – It’s too expensive. – Yeah. | -成本太高 -没错 |
[27:37] | Major companies don’t. | 大公司不会花这个钱 |
[27:38] | But if you’re Bob | 但对小公司来说 |
[27:39] | and you only have 12 cars in your fleet, | 如果总共只有12辆车 |
[27:41] | you might want to know where they are at all times. | 可能会时刻监控车辆动态 |
[27:43] | It’s Marks. | 我是马可斯 |
[27:46] | I think we got a lead on our suspect. | 有疑犯的线索了 |
[27:58] | Thank God there wasn’t an alarm. | 幸好没有警报系统 |
[28:01] | Why do you think I cut the phone line? | 所以我才切断电话线啊 |
[28:02] | So I couldn’t call for help. | 这样我就没办法求助了 |
[28:03] | Yeah, that, too. | 也有这方面的原因 |
[28:05] | All right, I guess I’ll make us a fire. | 我去生火 |
[28:08] | Give us some warmth. | 暖暖身子 |
[28:09] | I’ll see if I can get some food. | 我去找点食物 |
[28:11] | In the kitchen? Where the knives live? | 去有刀具的厨房 |
[28:13] | I don’t think so. | 想都别想 |
[28:14] | Just sit right there. | 你老老实实坐在这儿 |
[28:22] | You remember you and me and that place in the Poconos? | 你还记得我们在波科诺斯山庄度假吗 |
[28:25] | – Was it our second anniversary? – Fourth. | -我们结婚两周年的时候 -四周年 |
[28:28] | Don’t forget to open the flue this time. | 这次可别忘记打开通风道 |
[28:30] | The cleaning fee was almost as much as the cabin rental. | 清洁费都快赶上房租了 |
[28:34] | – Smelled like smoke for a week. – Yeah. | -一整周都是一股着火的味道 -是啊 |
[28:37] | Bunch of hick firefighters laughing at the city kid. | 一群土鳖消防员嘲笑城里来的小子 |
[28:40] | I’m trying to impress my wife, | 我想方设法讨我老婆欢心 |
[28:41] | and they’re down there flirting with her. | 他们却不知廉耻调戏她 |
[28:44] | What is it with women? | 真不懂你们女人 |
[28:46] | They get all weak-kneed over a man in uniform. | 见到穿制服的男人就腿软 |
[28:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不懂 |
[28:51] | I married a guy who wears surgical scrubs. | 我嫁给了一个医生 |
[28:56] | Yeah, I guess I’m a man in uniform, too, huh? | 嗯 我也算是制服诱惑了 |
[29:06] | Good evening, ma’am. | 晚上好 女士 |
[29:08] | Hello, Officer. How can I help you? | 你好 警官 有事吗 |
[29:10] | One of your neighbors called us. | 你的邻居报了警 |
[29:12] | Said they heard some yelling, some sounds of a fight. | 他们听到了叫喊和争斗声 |
[29:14] | Thought there might been some kind of altercation going on. | 你们家似乎发生了争吵 |
[29:17] | It must have been a mistake, ’cause everything’s fine here. | 这一定是个误会 我们家没事 |
[29:22] | It’s a warm night for a sweater. | 这么热的天 还穿毛衣吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah, I-I don’t know who would have called you, but… | 不知是谁报的警 但是… |
[29:27] | everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[29:32] | Ma’am, if you’re in some kind of danger… | 女士 如果你遇到了危险… |
[29:33] | Babe, everything okay? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[29:37] | Officer. What’s going on? | 警官 有事吗 |
[29:39] | We just had some reports about, | 我们接到了报警 |
[29:42] | some cars being broken into in the neighborhood. | 这一片区有很多车被抢劫了 |
[29:43] | I just wanted to check and see if you folks might have seen or heard anything. | 我就是询问一下 你们是否注意到了异常情况 |
[29:46] | Man, that’s terrible. | 天呐 还有这种事 |
[29:47] | – Yeah, I was just saying that we, we didn’t hear anything. – Yeah. | -我刚想说 我们没听到动静 -对 |
[29:53] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢配合 |
[29:55] | Of course. You have a good one, Officer. | 别客气 祝工作愉快 警官 |
[29:58] | I just need you to sign this right here | 请在这里签名 |
[30:01] | to prove I did a thorough canvass. | 证明我尽职调查了 |
[30:04] | Look, I get you’re scared of what he’ll do if you report him, | 我明白 你害怕举报他后 会被打 |
[30:08] | but you need to think about what he’s gonna do if you don’t. Okay? | 但你得好好想想 如果不揭发他 他会怎么对待你 |
[30:12] | Don’t be afraid to run. | 逃跑不可怕 |
[30:15] | Be afraid to stay. | 留下才可怕 |
[30:22] | We can be happy again. | 我们能继续幸福下去 |
[30:26] | A fresh start in a new place. | 找一个新地方 重新开始 |
[30:28] | New names. We can become new people. | 隐姓埋名 改头换面 |
[30:33] | All right, not just to the world, but to each other. | 从内到外改变 为彼此改变 |
[30:36] | And you’ll forgive me and love me again. I know it. | 你肯定会原谅我 再次爱上我 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:52] | I always found a way to forgive you. | 我总是会原谅你 |
[30:58] | So we try again. | 那我们复合吧 |
[31:00] | Start right now. | 从此刻开始 |
[31:04] | My God. | 天呐 |
[31:15] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[31:19] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[31:36] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真傻 |
[31:39] | I’m the one who put her in danger. | 是我令她陷入危险 |
[31:40] | Stop it. | 别这么说 |
[31:43] | He was playing me this whole time. | 他一直玩弄我于股掌之中 |
[31:47] | How could I not see it? | 我怎么没觉察呢 |
[31:49] | Because psychopaths don’t generally announce that they’re psychopaths. | 因为变态脸上不会写着”变态”二字 |
[31:58] | He’s gonna kill her, isn’t he? | 他会杀了她吧 |
[32:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:44] | Maddie! Maddie! | 麦迪 麦迪 |
[32:48] | You can’t keep running! | 你没法一直跑下去 |
[32:57] | You can’t run forever! | 你逃不掉 |
[33:01] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[33:03] | You can’t run forever. | 你逃不掉 |
[33:16] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[33:19] | We found the rental car. | 我们找到了租车 |
[33:21] | No sign of the suspect or the victim. | 没发现疑犯和受害人 |
[33:23] | We found the kidnapper’s abandoned vehicle nearby, | 我们在附近发现了绑架犯的弃车 |
[33:26] | so we’re looking for a couple. | 我们在寻找一对男女 |
[33:28] | They, may have come in earlier | 他们可能之前来过这里 |
[33:29] | looking for a last-minute rental. | 临时想要租房子 |
[33:31] | No, it’s been quiet today. Nobody’s come in. | 不 今天生意很闲 没人过来 |
[33:33] | Are these all the properties that you manage? | 这些是你全部的房屋吗 |
[33:35] | No, those are just the ones we highlight. | 不 这些只是我们的重点推荐 |
[33:37] | There’s a… a magazine inside. | 里面有介绍手册 |
[33:39] | It has all the listings. | 包含所有屋型 |
[33:40] | – How many do you manage? – 300. | -这里有多少房子 -三百栋 |
[34:03] | You backtracking bitch. | 出尔反尔的贱人 |
[34:21] | I’m not running. | 我不会再逃跑了 |
[34:29] | No! | 不 |
[35:41] | Thank you… Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[35:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:48] | You don’t have to lie to me. | 你不必对我撒谎 |
[35:52] | I know what he said. | 我知道他说了什么 |
[35:54] | What they all say. | 他们都这么说 |
[35:57] | They want you to leave me. | 他们劝你离开我 |
[36:01] | But they don’t understand that that can never happen. | 但他们不懂 你不可能离开我 |
[36:04] | We’re meant to be together. | 我们天生一对 |
[36:08] | To live together, | 注定要在一起 |
[36:10] | to grow old together and die together. | 一同老去 一起死去 |
[36:15] | That’s… | 这… |
[36:18] | that’s how this story ends. | 这才是我们的结局 |
[36:44] | No. | 不 |
[36:47] | No. | 不 |
[37:09] | Local sheriff got a report of gunshots. | 当地警长收到了枪响的报警 |
[37:12] | They followed up. Found this. | 他们前去查看 发现了这个 |
[37:15] | Yeah, rental manager says all the lake cabins are vacant. | 租赁经理说 所有湖边小木屋都没人 |
[37:20] | Well, somebody’s been here, | 有人来过这里 |
[37:22] | and they left in a hurry. | 又匆忙离开了 |
[37:27] | It’s got to be them, right? | 肯定是他们吧 |
[37:29] | Question now is, | 现在的问题是 |
[37:31] | which way did they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[37:35] | If she’s out there and… | 如果她在冰天雪地里 |
[37:37] | and she’s hurt… | 还受了伤 |
[37:38] | They’re sending more officers. | 他们加派了警力 |
[37:40] | Search and rescue’s on its way. | 搜救队马上就到 |
[37:41] | Choppers, dogs. | 派出了直升机 警犬 |
[37:43] | It’s gonna be a full-court press. | 会全面搜山 |
[37:44] | I got blood out here! | 这里有血迹 |
[37:50] | Maddie! Maddie! | 麦迪 麦迪 |
[38:15] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[38:17] | – Buck? – Maddie! | -巴克 -麦迪 |
[38:19] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[38:21] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[38:21] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[38:28] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我在 |
[38:30] | I didn’t give up. | 我没有放弃 |
[38:34] | I… I didn’t give up. I… | 我没有放弃 我… |
[38:41] | You did so good. | 你很勇敢 |
[38:52] | Never seen red snow before. | 我从没见过红色的雪 |
[38:58] | It’s a miracle she made it out alive. | 她能活下来 真是个奇迹 |
[39:00] | No. No miracle here. | 不 不是奇迹 |
[39:02] | That woman fought like hell. | 她拼死抗争 才活下来 |
[39:20] | Almost there. You’re doing great. | 就快到了 你很棒 |
[39:23] | Tired. | 我好累 |
[39:27] | Maddie, I-I know…I know you’re tired, | 麦迪 我知道你累了 |
[39:29] | but I-I need you to keep your eyes open for me. | 但你不能睡 |
[39:32] | Yeah, you-you know the drill. | 你知道这种情况该怎么做 |
[39:35] | Yeah, just, just like that. | 对 就是这样 |
[39:39] | You, you think you had a hard day. | 你觉得自己就够惨了吗 |
[39:41] | Athena and I have been running all over the state looking for you. | 我和阿西娜可是跑遍了全州 寻找你 |
[39:45] | I wasn’t dressed for snow. | 我都没换好下雪的装备呢 |
[39:47] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[39:50] | Athena said she’d, | 阿西娜说 |
[39:52] | she’d call Bobby, | 她会联系巴比 |
[39:54] | let everyone know that you’re okay. | 告诉大家 你没事了 |
[39:57] | They are gonna be… so relieved. | 大家一定会如释重负 |
[40:00] | Chimney. | 奇米 |
[40:02] | Chimney most of all. | 奇米肯定最高兴了 |
[40:06] | Chimney’s alive? | 奇米还活着 |
[40:09] | My God. Y… | 天呐 你… |
[40:10] | Maddie, no, yeah, Ch- Chimney’s alive. | 麦迪 当然了 奇米还活着 |
[40:12] | He, | 他 |
[40:14] | He-he made it through. | 他挺过来了 |
[40:18] | You both did. | 你们俩都挺过来了 |
[40:38] | How are we doing, Mr. Han? | 感觉如何 韩先生 |
[40:40] | Ready to get out of here. | 已经准备好出院了 |
[40:43] | Three days after major abdominal surgery? | 才做完重大腹部手术三天就想出院 |
[40:45] | You might want to pace yourself. | 你悠着点吧 |
[40:46] | I’m gonna start pacing myself up and down these walls pretty soon. | 我都快闲得长蘑菇了 |
[40:50] | Well, maybe… your friend can distract you. | 也许 你朋友能帮你消耗一下旺盛的精力 |
[41:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[41:02] | Aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital? | 你不是该在医院躺着吗 |
[41:05] | I am in the hospital. | 我在医院啊 |
[41:08] | I got myself transferred. | 我转院了 |
[41:12] | No, no, no… | 别别别 |
[41:13] | No. | 不 |
[41:16] | All this is… gonna heal. | 伤痕都会痊愈 |
[41:20] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我不会有事 |
[41:24] | How are you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[41:27] | Starting to hate hospitals. | 有点讨厌医院了 |
[41:31] | But this is much better than rebar. | 但比钢筋插头好多了 |
[41:33] | No coma, so… | 不会陷入昏迷 |
[41:37] | I thought… | 我本以为… |
[41:40] | I really thought that… | 我真以为… |
[41:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:45] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[41:49] | We’re okay. | 我们都没事 |