时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[00:23] | It’s better than the pictures, Dad. | 比图片上还漂亮啊 老爸 |
[00:26] | Could I take a look at my room? | 我能去看下我的房间吗 |
[00:29] | Have at it. | 去吧 |
[00:29] | Yes. Yes! | 太棒了 太好了 |
[00:34] | Come on, Jamie. | 走啊 杰米 |
[00:36] | Go on. I’ll be right behind you. | 去吧 我马上就来 |
[00:39] | Alex, wait up! | 艾利克斯 等等 |
[00:55] | We made it, babe. | 我们到家了 老婆 |
[00:56] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:59] | Just, yeah, moving is overwhelming, you know? | 搬家很耗费心力啊 |
[01:02] | I miss her, too. | 我也想她 |
[01:06] | This was her dream house. | 这是她生前理想的家 |
[01:08] | If she hadn’t been in remission, | 她当时不是病情好转 |
[01:09] | I never would have gone through with it. | 我也绝不会买下来 |
[01:11] | I just wish she was here to see it. | 她要是活着看到这一切就好了 |
[01:15] | She’s here. | 她活在我们心中 |
[01:20] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[01:22] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 别担心 老爸 |
[01:23] | We’re gonna get through it, together. | 我们会一起走出这段伤痛 |
[01:26] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[01:44] | Alex. Alex! | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 |
[01:58] | You have reached a number that is not in service. | 您拨打的电话不在服务区 |
[02:01] | If you feel you have reached this number in error, | 如果您拨错号码 |
[02:03] | please check the number and try again. | 请按下正确号码 再试一次 |
[02:04] | Check the number? It’s 911. | 拨错号 我打的是911紧急电话啊 |
[02:13] | Okay, so every unit is different, | 每栋房都不一样 |
[02:15] | but I think iI kind of like this one the best. | 但我好像还是最喜欢这栋 |
[02:17] | Nice. You should totally rent that apartment. | 真不错 你该租下这间公寓 |
[02:20] | M-Me? Wh-Why… why would I? | 我 为什么我要租 |
[02:22] | Because I have my own apartment. | 因为我有自己的住处 |
[02:24] | You sleep in my dining room. | 而你睡在我家客厅 |
[02:25] | Y-You don’t think it’s weird? | 你不会觉得不舒服吗 |
[02:28] | Yes. That’s why you should get your own place. | 会啊 所以你该自己租个房子 |
[02:32] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:33] | It’s a little weird to go back to my apartment, but… | 还住在那里 确实有些不太舒服 但… |
[02:36] | I’m not just gonna force myself out of it because… | 我不会就这样搬出去 只因为… |
[02:39] | I got stabbed, and it totally sucked. | 我被刀捅了 这感觉太糟了 |
[02:42] | But then I remembered something a wise man once said: | 但我想起一位智者曾经说过 |
[02:44] | “Life moves pretty fast. | “人生匆匆 |
[02:46] | If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, | 若不偶尔停下脚步驻足 |
[02:48] | you could miss it.” | 就会错过很多风景” |
[02:49] | Wise men of history: Aristotle, Solomon, | 历史上智者有 亚里士多德 所罗门 |
[02:52] | Dr. King, Bueller, Bueller. | 马丁·路德·金 巴勒 巴勒[该电影主角] |
[02:54] | Don’t mock me. I’m convalescing. | 别笑我没文化了 我还有伤在身呢 |
[02:56] | Anyways, Ferris Bueller only had one day off. | 总之 弗瑞斯·巴勒只逃了一天课 |
[03:00] | I have weeks of free time, | 而我有好几周空闲时间 |
[03:01] | and I’m determined to make the most of it. | 我决定好好享受休假 |
[03:04] | Last time I almost died, | 上次我差点死掉 |
[03:05] | I didn’t get to have any fun at all. | 我都没好好娱乐一下 |
[03:07] | Is that why you’re turning all your clothes into index cards? | 所以你才把衣服叠得整整齐齐来娱乐吗 |
[03:11] | Not all of them. | 也不是所有衣服 |
[03:13] | What are you doing? | 你演什么呢 |
[03:15] | I’m trying to determine if this shirt sparks joy, | 我在琢磨这件衣服能否给我带来喜悦 |
[03:18] | and I did, and it doesn’t. | 琢磨出来了 没有喜悦 |
[03:21] | And now I thank the shirt. | 衬衫 你可以光荣退休了 |
[03:23] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -看不下去了 |
[03:25] | You need therapy, Chim. | 你得去看心理医生 老奇 |
[03:27] | I will still see my therapist. | 我会继续去看心理医生 |
[03:29] | I’ll go to my support group, | 我会参加疗伤小组 |
[03:30] | but I have to start putting little pieces of my life back together, | 但我得让生活慢慢回到正轨 |
[03:33] | and work is a very big piece. | 而工作是我生活的重心 |
[03:35] | It seems like, maybe, you’re moving too fast. | 我就是觉得 你太急进了 |
[03:39] | You need time to heal. | 你需要时间疗愈伤痛 |
[03:40] | I’ve been healing, for weeks. | 我都疗愈好几周了 |
[03:43] | I’m sick of resting, | 我不想再休息了 |
[03:45] | I’m tired of talking about my feelings, | 我不想再聊什么情感鸡汤了 |
[03:47] | and I just want to go back to the real world. | 我就是想回到现实世界 |
[03:49] | Even if you’re not ready? | 即使你还没痊愈吗 |
[03:51] | Once my life is normal again, | 我生活重回正轨 |
[03:52] | then I will feel normal again. | 我就会恢复正常了 |
[03:54] | You both just almost died. | 你们俩差点都死了 |
[03:56] | Now you’re just gonna prance over to her place | 你马上就像个没事人一样 |
[03:58] | and pick her up for dinner like it never happened? | 去她家接她去吃晚餐吗 |
[04:00] | No. Maddie is coming over here to pick me up, | 不 麦迪过来接我 |
[04:03] | because she is a modern woman. | 因为她是新时代女性 |
[04:05] | And also, I’m pretty sure they couldn’t get the bloodstains off that brick. | 而且 他们肯定也没法把我的血渍擦干净 |
[04:10] | So I guess Maddie still sparks joy? | 看来麦迪还是能给你带来喜悦了 |
[04:15] | Always. | 必须的 |
[04:16] | Okay, so where are you gonna take Chimney on your “second first date”? | 行 那”第二回第一次约会” 你要带奇米去哪里 |
[04:22] | I have no idea. | 我完全没想好 |
[04:25] | Don’t panic, | 别慌张 |
[04:27] | because panic can be more dangerous than flames, | 因为慌张会比大火 |
[04:29] | toxic fumes or a sucking chest wound. | 毒烟 胸壁伤口 都更致命 |
[04:33] | Guys? | 配合一下 |
[04:34] | Cap’s a little intense, huh? | 老大很正经啊 |
[04:35] | He takes these talks very seriously. | 他很看重这种消防科普 |
[04:38] | And all you need are three numbers. | 你们只要知道三个数字就行 |
[04:41] | Can anyone tell me what they are? | 有人知道是哪三个数字吗 |
[04:42] | 911 911! | |
[04:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:46] | Now, does anybody know what happens when you dial those numbers? | 有人知道拨打911时 后台如何操作吗 |
[04:49] | Harry Grant. | 哈里·格兰特 |
[04:50] | They call a fire truck. | 他们会叫来消防队 |
[04:52] | So much for playing it cool. | 他之前还说要淡定呢 |
[04:54] | – Well, who’s doing that? – Our son. | -谁啊 -我们儿子 |
[04:56] | He didn’t want the other kids thinking he had the inside track | 他不想让别人觉得他是关系户 |
[04:58] | just ’cause he knows the captain. | 就因为他认识这里的消防队长 |
[05:00] | Well, that went out the window as soon as he walked through the door. | 他一走进这里 就有整个消防队罩着他了 |
[05:04] | And now, what if I told you that | 我来告诉大家一下吧 |
[05:06] | a big computer brain helps you when you dial 911? | 拨打911时 其实有个超级电脑在后台操作 |
[05:10] | It is called CAD, Computer Aided Dispatch. | 叫”机辅调” 就是”计算机辅助调度” |
[05:14] | Let’s say you, Harry, call in an emergency. | 比如 哈里 打来紧急电话 |
[05:16] | Can you name one? | 你能想一个情景吗 |
[05:17] | The library sets on fire, | 图书馆着火了 |
[05:18] | and all our homework assignments are burned up. | 我们的家庭作业都烧毁了 |
[05:20] | Okay, there you go. | 行 有想象力 |
[05:22] | All right, so when you dial 911, | 等你拨打911 |
[05:24] | the dispatcher types in your address into the computer, | 调度员把你的地址输进这个电脑中 |
[05:27] | and then CAD automatically finds your school, | “机辅调”程序自动定位你的学校位置 |
[05:31] | then finds the nearest station and… | 然后找出最近的消防局 |
[05:34] | Station 118, Station 118, | 118消防局 118消防局 |
[05:35] | please dispatch a fire engine and an ambulance | 请立即调派一辆消防车和救护车 |
[05:38] | to the Meadowbrook School Library immediately. | 前往梅多布鲁克学校图书馆 |
[05:41] | Harry Grant didn’t do his homework. | 哈里·格兰特没写作业 |
[05:44] | All right, guys, | 同学们 |
[05:46] | who wants to check out the trucks? | 谁想去看消防车啊 |
[05:47] | Me! | 我 |
[05:48] | All right. Follow Buck and Eddie. | 好 跟着巴克和埃迪走吧 |
[05:50] | Come on, guys. | 我们走 孩子们 |
[05:51] | I want this side with me. Let’s go, let’s go! | 这边的同学都跟我走 快来 |
[05:52] | – Watch out. – Come on! | -小心 -走吧 |
[05:54] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[05:56] | Great performance, sir. I enjoyed every nuance. | 精彩绝伦啊 看得我大呼过瘾 |
[06:00] | – Well, thank you, I guess I’m a method actor. – Yeah. | -过奖 看来我是演技派 -是啊 |
[06:03] | What are you, on your lunch break, | 你这是午休呢 |
[06:04] | or you just love TED Talks for ten-year-olds? | 还是来看我对小学生的演讲啊 |
[06:05] | Are you kidding me? | 那是必须啊 |
[06:06] | These tickets are harder to get than Hamilton. | 你这个讲座比《汉密尔顿》还一票难求 |
[06:09] | – Will I see you later? – Absolutely, you will. | -我们稍后见吗 -必须啊 |
[06:12] | All right, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[06:14] | I still can’t believe your new dad’s the captain. | 你新爸爸竟然消防队长 |
[06:17] | – That’s so cool. – He’s pretty badass. | -太厉害了 -他特别牛掰 |
[06:19] | Not just with, like, fires and stuff. | 他可不只是救火 |
[06:20] | Like, during the earthquake, he saved, like, hundreds of people. | 上次大地震 他救了上百人 |
[06:23] | All we did was hand out bottled waters. | 而我们只帮忙发了水而已 |
[06:36] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[06:38] | No, ma’am, an ice bath will not help you break the baby’s fever. | 不 女士 用冰水洗澡无法让婴儿退烧 |
[06:41] | A steam shower? | 蒸汽浴呢 |
[06:42] | Steam shower’s not good, either. | 蒸汽浴也不行 |
[06:43] | It’s only gonna raise her temperature. | 只会使她体温上升 |
[06:45] | – Tell me your baby’s name. – Jessalyn. | -你家孩子叫什么名字 -杰席琳 |
[06:46] | She’s at 103. | 她现在39度4 |
[06:48] | 103 is high, but not in the danger zone. | 39度4是高烧 但还不会危及生命 |
[06:50] | Is Jessalyn eating and producing urine? | 杰席琳进过食 排过尿吗 |
[06:52] | Then she’s gonna be fine. | 那她就不会有事了 |
[06:54] | If the fever’s there in an hour, take her to the ER. | 如果一个小时内还是高烧不退 就带她去挂急诊 |
[06:56] | Thank God. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[06:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:00] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[07:01] | My husband. | 我老公 |
[07:02] | He’s choking on a shrimp tail. | 他吃虾尾噎到了 |
[07:03] | Y-You’re gonna want to get your hands under his sternum | 你得用手环绕在他胸骨之下 |
[07:05] | and squeeze as you lift. | 抬起他时用力挤压 |
[07:09] | It worked! | 吐出来了 |
[07:11] | I’m so glad. | 真是太好了 |
[07:12] | Last thing your husband needed was a shrimp tail stuck in his throat. | 虾尾卡在喉咙里 谁有想遇到这种事啊 |
[07:26] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[07:28] | What? | 什么 |
[07:29] | I’m checking on you. | 我来关心一下你 |
[07:30] | Everyone is checking on me. | 大家都不停地来关心我 |
[07:32] | I would tell you that I’m fine, | 我本来想说 我很好 |
[07:32] | but you probably won’t believe me, either. | 但你可能也不信 |
[07:34] | – How’s Chimney? – He’s good. | -奇米怎么样 -他很好 |
[07:37] | We’re gonna finish what we started. | 我们要完成一件未竟之事 |
[07:40] | The-the first date that we never had. | 我们第一次约会没去成 打算弥补一下 |
[07:42] | Hope you have a good plan for the man that almost died for you. | 这个男人差点为你丧命 你得精心准备啊 |
[07:45] | Still working on it. | 我正努力想点子呢 |
[07:46] | I’ll think of some recommendations while I’m saving lives. | 我救人于水火之时 抽空帮你想几个吧 |
[07:51] | – 911. What’s your emergency? – I need help. | -911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 -我需要帮助 |
[07:53] | Brakes gave out on my truck. | 我卡车的刹车失灵 |
[07:55] | – I had to use a turnout. – Have you been hurt? | -我只能开到一个岔道上 -你受伤了吗 |
[07:57] | Pretty sure my ankle’s broken. | 我的脚踝肯定骨折了 |
[07:59] | And I’ve made a hell of a mess of things. | 我把这里撞得乱七八糟 |
[08:00] | I’m at Kanan, near the PCH. | 我在凯南 1号公路附近 |
[08:03] | Don’t worry, sir. I’m sending you help right away. | 别担心 先生 我立刻派人过去救援 |
[08:08] | Sir? | 先生 |
[08:09] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听到吗 |
[08:22] | It’s a level three outage. | 发生了三级断电 |
[08:24] | The power is on, but the entire CAD system is down. | 电力恢复了 但整个”机辅调”系统瘫痪了 |
[08:28] | The digital phone lines are routed through the network, | 数字电话线通过网络连接 |
[08:30] | so no computers, no calls. | 所以没有电脑 电话打不进来 |
[08:33] | But the analog lines still work. | 模拟线路正常工作 |
[08:35] | We’re going old-school. | 我们用过去的办法 |
[08:36] | Red for fire, | 红色表示火灾 |
[08:38] | white for police, yellow for medical. | 白色表示报警 黄色表示医疗救护 |
[08:41] | Write down important details, | 写下重要信息 |
[08:42] | figure out what resources you need, | 弄清需要哪种救援 |
[08:44] | use the walkie to dispatch resources to the scene. | 用对讲机安排相应救援队去现场 |
[08:47] | There are no blinking lights on the map. | 地图上没有指示灯闪烁 |
[08:50] | So, from your caller, get cross streets and landmarks. | 所以要从求救者口中问出交叉街道和地标 |
[08:54] | And if you are unfamiliar with where they are calling from, | 如果不清楚来电位置 |
[08:57] | look it up. | 就查一下 |
[09:01] | Okay, everybody, we are in Tactical Emergency Mode. | 各位 进入战术应急状态 |
[09:04] | That means we will not be at the station today. | 就是说 今天不会待在局里 |
[09:06] | We will be driving all around the district | 而是一直待在路上 |
[09:08] | to make sure that we are ready for anything that comes our way. | 做好应对一切突发紧急事件的准备 |
[09:10] | Cap, you do realize we work here, right? | 老大 你知道我们就是干这行的吧 |
[09:12] | We’re trained professionals, not fifth-graders. | 我们够专业 不是小学生 |
[09:14] | – Yeah, right? – Sorry. | -就是啊 -抱歉 |
[09:16] | This is a street atlas. | 这是街道地图 |
[09:18] | All of Los Angeles in one handy volume. | 洛杉矶所有街道都在这一卷地图中 |
[09:21] | Maps on paper, people. | 纸质地图 小伙伴们 |
[09:23] | And yes, they still make them. | 你没看错 纸质地图没亡呢 |
[09:25] | Street numbers are located on the maps and also in the index. | 地图上标明了街区号 索引中也会找到 |
[09:29] | Hey, Cap. You ever seen a breakdown like this before? | 老大 你以前经历过这样的系统中断情况吗 |
[09:31] | Once in St. Paul. | 我在圣保罗经历过一次 |
[09:33] | Blizzard took out the power grid around the call center and backup generator. | 因为暴风雪 紧急中心附近断电了 |
[09:37] | I’ve been through, like, three of these. | 我经历过三次吧 |
[09:39] | I’m surprised they don’t happen more often, | 不发生这种事才怪 |
[09:41] | the way the city funds us. | 市政府都不给我们拨款 |
[09:42] | Department’s held together by chewing gum and spit. | 资金短缺 消防部门都快垮了 |
[09:44] | Hey, come on, I like these old trucks. | 别这样 旧消防车才有感情嘛 |
[09:48] | I like them when they run. | 前提是还开得动啊 |
[09:49] | It will be chaos. | 到时肯定很混乱 |
[09:50] | Help each other through it. | 大家互相帮忙吧 |
[09:52] | Call out errors, correct mistakes. | 找错 纠错 |
[09:54] | See it, say it, repeat it. | 看到就说 反复强调 |
[09:55] | We did it this way for 20 years. | 我们这样干了二十年了 |
[09:58] | We’ll do it again today. | 我们今天再复古一次 |
[10:00] | 118 Engine and Rescue, please report your location. | 118消防队和急救队 请汇报位置 |
[10:03] | We’re on Granville, | 我们在格兰维尔 |
[10:04] | approaching Miracle Mile District from the west. | 从西开向奇迹街区 |
[10:06] | Please proceed to 9590 Hillcrest. | 请前往山顶区9590号 |
[10:09] | Cross street is Meadows. | 交叉街道是梅多斯 |
[10:10] | Vehicle collided with a 58-year-old cyclist, male. | 车辆相撞 一名骑车的58岁男性受伤 |
[10:14] | Copy. 118, Battalion Seven en route. | 收到 118队立刻前往 |
[10:23] | – Good morning, everybody. – Come on. | -大家早安 -真扫兴 |
[10:24] | Learning that Metro L.A.’s 911 system has been hit with a system-wide outage. | 刚收到消息 洛杉矶紧急中心遭遇系统中断 |
[10:28] | We’re gonna be posting alternate numbers. | 即将发布备用急救电话号码 |
[10:30] | We’ll put them on the screen here for you and on our website. | 我们会在电视机和网页上发布新的急救号码 |
[10:33] | Department staffers are also monitoring social media | 相关部门同时还在关注社交媒体动态 |
[10:36] | and urging you to use the hashtag “911-L.A.” | 呼吁大家遇事时 请发布微话题”洛杉矶911″ |
[10:39] | Now, officials are saying that | 官方表示 |
[10:41] | only about 30% of these emergency calls are gonna be able to get through, | 只有30%的急救电话才能接通 |
[10:45] | so please only call 911… | 所以拨打911时 |
[10:45] | Okay, this might be a better show. | 这下节目有意思多了 |
[10:47] | if it is a life-threatening emergency. | 一定是攸关生死之事 |
[11:02] | Get these cars routed around the scene | 把路上的车都清走 |
[11:04] | and shut down these two lanes. | 封住这两条路 |
[11:09] | Dispatch, this is 118. 122 is already on the scene. | 调度中心 这里是118队 122队已在现场 |
[11:12] | Copy that. Maintain Emergency Protocol. | 收到 请继续待命 |
[11:17] | Copy that. 118 on the move. | 收到 118队离开现场 |
[11:18] | Wait, is that the vehicle versus cyclist on Hillcrest? | 这是这是山顶区发生车撞人的事件吗 |
[11:20] | I sent the 122. I’m sorry. | 我派122队过去了 抱歉 |
[11:22] | It’s okay. It’s gonna happen. | 没事 这种事在所难免 |
[11:24] | Vicky, Jeanette, Andre, | 薇姬 珍妮特 安德鲁 |
[11:25] | start walking the floor and flag all duplicate calls. | 马上开始找出所有重复的求救电话 |
[11:28] | Make sure one ends up on the boards. Got it? | 删掉多余的来电 只保留一个 懂了吗 |
[11:32] | Sure you don’t want to take another three weeks off? | 你确定不想再休息三周吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry, but we’re not giving any tours today. | 不好意思 今天不接待外宾 |
[11:44] | You should return your passes to the receptionist and reschedule. | 请把你们的通行证返还前台 改天再来 |
[11:48] | Don’t think my ASAC will like that. | 我的特工主管不会同意这么做 |
[11:54] | You’re FBI? | 你们是联调局的人 |
[11:55] | Anders is our data breach and recovery expert. | 安德斯是数据破坏与修复专家 |
[11:58] | Nina is a critical infrastructure specialist. | 妮娜是重要基础设施专家 |
[12:00] | I’m Devon, systems analyst, cyberterrorism. | 我是德文 系统分析员 专长是应对网络恐怖主义 |
[12:03] | So you think we’ve been hacked? | 你觉得我们被黑客攻击了 |
[12:04] | We’re operating on that assumption. | 我们就是有所怀疑才会过来 |
[12:06] | Doesn’t take much. | 这都不用想啊 |
[12:07] | In 2016, a single web address went viral on Twitter. | 2016年 推特上一个网站地址被疯转 |
[12:10] | People clicked on it, | 人们点击之后 |
[12:11] | and their phones started speed-dialing 911. | 手机就会自动拨打911 |
[12:14] | The attack in Atlanta last year was traced back to Russian hackers. | 去年亚特兰大遇袭事件 是俄罗斯黑客所为 |
[12:17] | The city spent more than $2.6 million trying to unlock their systems, | 市政府花了260多万美金 想办法恢复系统 |
[12:21] | rather than pay the ransom demand of $50,000 in Bitcoin. | 也不愿交五万比特币赎金 |
[12:25] | – Ransom demand? – Yes. | -赎金 -对 |
[12:26] | And that’s what we’re hoping for, | 这也正中我们的下怀 |
[12:28] | because the moment they hit us with it, | 因为等他们出手时 |
[12:30] | we’ll be ready. | 我们已做好准备 |
[12:36] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[12:40] | Is it bad? | 很紧急吗 |
[12:42] | Please tell me it’s not bad. | 可千万别紧急啊 |
[12:43] | On a scale of one to ten, it’s about a 40. | 紧急程度从一到十分 我给四十分 |
[12:47] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们赶不到医院了 |
[12:48] | We’ll be fine, Roger. We just got to get to the car… | 没事 罗杰 只要上车… |
[12:52] | – Did your water just break? – Yeah. | -你羊水破了吗 -是 |
[12:55] | Yeah, broke. | 没错 羊水破了 |
[12:56] | Okay, all right. | 好 好 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:59] | – Call 911. – We’ve got an Uber on the way. | -打911 -出租车马上就到了 |
[13:03] | O-Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[13:06] | You have reached a number that is not in service. | 您拨打的电话不在服务区 |
[13:08] | What do you mean, it’s not in service? | 什么叫”不在服务区”啊 |
[13:10] | How is 911 not in service? | 911怎么会不在服务区呢 |
[13:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:16] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[13:18] | Yeah, my wife is having a baby. | 我老婆要生了 |
[13:19] | Engine 118, Rescue 118, | 118消防队 急救队 |
[13:22] | report to 550 San Vicente. | 请立即前往圣文森特550号 |
[13:24] | Woman in labor, geriatric pregnancy, contractions very close. | 一名高龄产妇 即将临盆 |
[13:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:30] | 118 en route to 550 San Vicente. | 118队前往圣文森特550号 |
[13:42] | Need some pillows? | 需要枕头垫一下吗 |
[13:43] | The contractions are right on top of each other. This is not good. | 宫缩越来越频繁了 不妙啊 |
[13:51] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没事 我来 |
[13:52] | Where the hell is the ambulance? | 救护车怎么还不来 |
[14:05] | Dispatch, this is 118. | 调度中心 这里是118队 |
[14:06] | – There is nothing here. – No pregnant woman? | -这里什么也没有 -没有孕妇吗 |
[14:09] | There’s no building. It’s an empty lot. | 这里没有楼房 是块空地 |
[14:12] | Stand by, 118. | 请稍等 118队 |
[14:18] | Hey, Linda, did you say San Vicente? | 琳达 你刚才是说圣文森特吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah. Woman in labor in the lobby of a high-rise. | 对啊 一个高龄产妇要生了 |
[14:24] | Yeah, it’s the wrong San Vicente. There’s three. | 搞错地点了 一共有三个圣文森特 |
[14:27] | 118, you’re gonna need to proceed to San Vicente, | 118队 你们要前往的圣文森特 |
[14:31] | east of the Miracle Mile District. | 地址在奇迹街东区 |
[14:34] | Nearest cross street is Sixth. | 靠近第六大街 |
[14:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:47] | He’s ready. | 要生了 |
[14:48] | I know, honey, I know. | 我知道 老婆 我知道 |
[14:50] | – He wants out! – It’s okay. | -他想出来 -别慌 |
[14:52] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事 |
[14:56] | Where the hell have you guys been? | 你们怎么才来啊 |
[14:57] | We are fighting a system outage, sir. | 紧急中心的系统出问题了 先生 |
[14:59] | We apologize for the delay. | 很抱歉我们来迟了 |
[15:00] | Hen, you’re up. | 亨 你过去 |
[15:01] | Eddie, start fluids. | 埃迪 开始输液 |
[15:01] | We can’t just have the baby here in the lobby. | 我们不能在大堂里生孩子啊 |
[15:04] | That’s not how this is supposed to happen. | 孩子怎么这样生呢 |
[15:05] | Roger, this is pretty much the way | 罗杰 从古至今 |
[15:07] | it’s happened throughout human his…tory. | 女人都是这么生孩子 |
[15:12] | I’m Hen. What’s your name? | 我叫亨 你叫什么 |
[15:14] | Sonia. 39 weeks pregnant. | 索尼娅 怀孕39周 |
[15:17] | 38 years old, which makes me a geriatric pregnancy. | 今年38岁了 所以我是个高龄产妇 |
[15:23] | – God, I hate that word. – Word doesn’t matter. | -天 我讨厌这个词 -这都不重要 |
[15:25] | You’re still gonna get a baby out of it. | 你还是会把孩子生下来 |
[15:27] | I can’t believe I’m finally gonna meet him. | 我竟然真要见到我的孩子了 |
[15:29] | Here. In the lobby. | 就在大厅生出来 |
[15:32] | That’s all right. You’re doing great, okay? | 没关系 你情况不错 |
[15:35] | Now, on this next contraction, we’re gonna push, okay, Sonia? | 索尼娅 下一次宫缩 你要使劲儿 好吗 |
[15:43] | Sonia? Sonia? | 索尼娅 索尼娅 |
[15:46] | There’s something wrong with the baby. | 孩子有问题 |
[15:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Your baby’s fine. | 不不不 你的孩子很好 |
[15:49] | – You’ll- you’ll be able to see for yourself in just a minute. – No! | -你马上就能亲眼看见了 -不 |
[15:52] | No, this was a mistake. | 不 这是个错误 |
[15:54] | All of it. | 一切都是个错误 |
[15:55] | Roger was right to panic. Look, we can’t do this. | 罗杰慌张就对了 我们不该要孩子 |
[15:59] | I can’t… I can’t do this. I shouldn’t have this child. | 我不行 我不该有这个孩子 |
[16:03] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no. Sonia, look at me. | 不不不 索尼娅 看着我 |
[16:05] | Sonia, look at me, look at me, look at me. | 索尼娅 看着我 看着我 |
[16:07] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[16:08] | All you got to do is push. | 你只要使劲儿就行了 |
[16:11] | All you need to do, push. | 用力就行了 |
[16:15] | Push. | 用力 |
[16:19] | Good, good, good. Keep pushing! | 很好 继续使劲儿 |
[16:22] | Keep pushing! | 继续使劲儿 |
[16:25] | Keep pushing! | 继续用力 |
[16:26] | He’s coming! He’s coming! | 出来了 出来了 |
[16:30] | He’s here! | 孩子出来了 |
[16:32] | He’s here! | 孩子出来了 |
[16:33] | He’s here! | 孩子出来了 |
[16:41] | Yeah. Yes. | 真好 真好 |
[16:44] | Baby’s got a set of pipes. | 孩子哭声很嘹亮啊 |
[16:46] | We’re gonna take you to the warmest place in this lobby, okay? | 我们把你带到大厅最温暖的地方 |
[16:54] | Which is gonna be right here… | 也就是这里… |
[16:59] | Hen. | 亨 |
[16:59] | – Hen, I got the baby. – Sonia. Sonia? | -亨 把孩子给我 -索尼娅 索尼娅 |
[17:02] | – What’s happening? What’s happening? – It’s okay. Roger, Roger. | -怎么了 怎么了 -没事 罗杰 |
[17:04] | – What’s happening? What? – Roger, Roger. | -怎么了 -罗杰 罗杰 |
[17:07] | Listen, she is in good hands. Okay? | 听着 急救员会救她 |
[17:08] | Right now, he needs yours. | 你现在得照看好孩子 |
[17:15] | Blood pressure went off a cliff. | 血压骤降 |
[17:16] | Sonia, can you hear me? | 索尼娅 能听到吗 |
[17:18] | Cyanosis. | 产生紫绀了 |
[17:20] | Can someone please tell me what’s happening here? | 谁告诉我出什么事了 |
[17:22] | Your wife has gone into shock. | 你妻子陷入休克了 |
[17:26] | I lost her pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[17:27] | She’s in cardiac arrest. I’m starting compressions. | 她心跳停止了 开始按压 |
[17:30] | Okay, let’s get her transported to L.A. General now. | 立刻将她送往洛杉矶总院 |
[17:33] | Hey, Cap, we’re gonna need another ambulance for the baby. | 老大 孩子还需要一辆救护车 |
[17:36] | Dispatch, this is Engine 118. | 调度中心 这里是118消防队 |
[17:38] | Stand by, 118. | 请等待 118消防队 |
[17:39] | No more standing by. Guys, let’s get her on the gurney. Let’s go. | 别等了 我们把她抬上轮床 快 |
[17:55] | – Hen, it’s been 12 minutes. Let’s switch. – I got it. | -亨 已经12分钟了 我们换一下吧 -我可以 |
[17:58] | – Hen, let me take over. – No, I got it. | -亨 换我来吧 -不 我可以 |
[18:00] | She’s not dying because somebody blew a fuse. | 不能让她因为停电这种理由而丧命 |
[18:02] | Come on, Sonia. I know you’re a fighter. | 呼吸啊 索尼娅 我知道你不会轻易屈服 |
[18:04] | She is. She was. She was fine when we got there, and then… | 她确实是 生前是这样 我们到达时 她还没事… |
[18:06] | Sudden despair and fear and anxiety. | 然后恐慌与焦虑突然来袭 |
[18:09] | Birth was going like clockwork, even for a geriatric pregnancy. | 本来即便她是个高龄产妇 生产也很顺利 |
[18:12] | Then rapid loss of BP. | 结果血压骤降 |
[18:16] | Amniotic embolism, Cap. | 羊水栓塞症 老大 |
[18:18] | She’s hemorrhaging. | 她大量内出血了 |
[18:20] | The hospital needs to prep for this. | 得让医院做好应对准备 |
[18:22] | It’s a massive transfusion protocol. | 要做好大量输血准备 |
[18:24] | Well, we can’t radio, but we can still call. | 无线电用不了 还可以打电话 |
[18:28] | L.A. General. Operator. | 这里是洛杉矶总院 请讲 |
[18:29] | This is Fire Captain Bobby Nash. | 我是消防队长巴比·纳什 |
[18:31] | I need the ER charge nurse on call. | 让当班急诊护士待命 |
[18:32] | We’ve got a patient coming your way. | 我们即将送去一位病人 |
[18:37] | Rapid transfusion on standby. | 已通知血库 准备大量输血 |
[18:48] | How long has she been down? | 她没有呼吸多久了 |
[18:50] | 14… no, 15 minutes. | 14 不 15分钟吧 |
[18:53] | – Okay. Call it. – Come on, Sonia. | -宣布死亡吧 -醒醒啊 索尼娅 |
[18:55] | – Hen. – Come on, Sonia. | -亨 -呼吸啊 索尼娅 |
[19:00] | Hen. | 亨 |
[19:03] | Hen. | 亨 |
[19:26] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:28] | – Guys. – What’s wrong? | -各位 -怎么回事 |
[19:31] | I am so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[19:48] | You were right. | 你生前说得对 |
[19:50] | He’s perfect. | 宝宝完美无瑕 |
[19:53] | I wish you could see him. | 要是你能亲眼看看他该多好啊 |
[19:55] | I know I was scared | 我之前确实心生恐惧 |
[19:58] | and worried that we weren’t ready for this, | 担忧我们没准备好迎接新生命 |
[20:01] | and I am damn sure not ready to do this without you, | 我也绝对没准备好一人抚养孩子 |
[20:07] | but I will. | 但我会尽我所能 |
[20:09] | I’m gonna figure it out. | 我会抚养他长大成人 |
[20:38] | She’s got a pulse. | 她有脉搏了 |
[20:39] | – Go, go! Get her inside! – Let’s go. Watch the left. | -快 把她推进去 -推进去 小心左边 |
[20:42] | – Hallway’s good. – All right. | -过道畅通 -好 |
[20:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:54] | That was amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[20:57] | That was a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[21:10] | – Right there. – That’s not what I’m looking for. | -这里 -我不想要这种 |
[21:13] | Okay. Right here. | 好吧 这个呢 |
[21:15] | Great little Tuscan spot. | 田园风格的小餐厅 |
[21:16] | Has a garden that’s not really a garden, | 有个类似花园的小庭院 |
[21:17] | so you still feel like you’re sitting outside. | 身处餐厅 仿佛置身室外 |
[21:20] | Also, string lights. | 还有小吊灯 |
[21:21] | – That sounds intimate. – I thought you wanted intimate. | -气氛有点暧昧 -你不就是想要亲密的氛围吗 |
[21:23] | No, I want special. | 不 我想找个特别的地方 |
[21:24] | Rachel McAdams special or Reese Witherspoon special? | 瑞秋·麦克亚当斯式特别 还是瑞茜·威瑟斯彭式特别 |
[21:27] | I don’t think that I know the difference. | 两者有什么不同 |
[21:29] | Fun and flighty or serious and heartfelt? | 轻快风趣 还是庄重诚挚 |
[21:31] | No, I don’t want serious. | 不想太庄重 |
[21:33] | Then what do you want? | 那你想怎样 |
[21:35] | I’ve already run every antivirus protocol we have. | 所有的杀毒法都已经试过了 |
[21:37] | Did you scan for foreign data packets? | 扫描外来数据包了吗 |
[21:39] | – Every scan turns up zero. – Well, that’s not surprising. | -扫描不到任何攻击性内容 -意料之中 |
[21:41] | Some of these cyber-thugs can be pretty sophisticated. | 有些黑客确实老奸巨猾 |
[21:44] | Pretty sure, if it were a malware attack, | 我确信 要是恶意软件攻击 |
[21:46] | I would have found it by now. | 我早就发现了 |
[21:52] | Mister…? | 你是哪位 |
[21:54] | Flores, Terry. | 泰瑞·弗洛雷斯 |
[21:56] | Mr. Flores. | 弗洛雷斯先生 |
[21:58] | I’m sure you’re very good at your job. | 虽然你对本职工作了如指掌 |
[22:00] | But this goes beyond tech support. | 但此事已超出技术支援的范畴 |
[22:03] | Now, please. | 麻烦你 |
[22:05] | Let us do what we do. | 请不要妨碍我们工作 |
[22:08] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:12] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[22:14] | It’s electrical fire. | 电气火灾 |
[22:16] | Eleventh and Margo, low-priority call. | 11路和玛歌路交汇处 次要事故 |
[22:22] | Eleventh and Margo. | 11路和玛歌路交汇处 |
[22:27] | Okay, let’s refuel. | 加满油 |
[22:28] | We’re back out there in five minutes. | 五分钟后 继续巡逻 |
[22:30] | Hen, can you check the ambulance | 亨 你检查一下救护车 |
[22:31] | and top off anything that needs resupply? | 补充给养 |
[22:33] | – Copy that, Cap. – Thank you. | -收到 老大 -谢谢 |
[22:38] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[22:47] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[22:48] | What’re you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[22:50] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸呢 |
[22:50] | We had a fight. He was so mad. | 我们吵架了 他大发雷霆 |
[22:53] | Then I ran away. | 于是我就跑了 |
[22:54] | He doesn’t know you’re here? | 他不知道你在这里 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | No, you can’t call him. | 不 别告诉他 |
[23:01] | Harry, your dad’s gonna be worried sick about you. | 哈里 你爸找不到你 会很担心 |
[23:03] | I got to let him know you’re okay. | 我得替你给他报个平安 |
[23:04] | No, you don’t understand. He was really mad. | 你不了解情况 他刚才火气很大 |
[23:06] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[23:08] | How did you find me? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[23:09] | Next time, don’t tweet from your secret location. | 记得下次发推特别带定位 |
[23:13] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[23:22] | Michael, I was gonna call you. We’d just gotten back. | 迈克尔 我刚想打给你呢 我们刚出任务回来 |
[23:26] | Michael. Michael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[23:30] | I don’t know what you two had a fight about, | 我不知你们父子为何吵架 |
[23:32] | but Harry seemed real shook up. | 但哈里似乎真的吓到了 |
[23:34] | Bobby… | 巴比 |
[23:36] | do I strike you as the type of man | 在你眼里 |
[23:38] | that has fights with his ten-year-old son? | 我像是会和十岁小孩吵架的人吗 |
[23:40] | – No, I… – Well, then let me fill you in on actually what happened. | -不像 我 -我给你讲讲 到底怎么回事吧 |
[23:44] | Harry was playing with his friend Kyle. | 哈里刚才和他的朋友凯尔一起玩 |
[23:47] | On Kyle’s front lawn. | 就在凯尔家门前的草坪上 |
[23:49] | They decided that it would be fun to set a fire and then try to put it out. | 他们俩觉得放把火然后再扑灭很有趣 |
[23:55] | Because fighting fires is so cool. | 因为灭火是件很拉风的事 |
[23:59] | God. I… Is everybody okay? | 天呐 没人受伤吧 |
[24:00] | Yeah, the kids are fine. The yard, not so much. | 孩子们都没事 草坪可就惨了 |
[24:03] | But I don’t think I need to tell you | 但想必不用我说 |
[24:04] | the ways in which that could have gone horribly wrong. | 你也知道玩火很危险吧 |
[24:07] | No, I cannot believe that Harry would do that. | 我懂 没想到哈里居然会这么大意 |
[24:09] | – I will talk to him. – You will not. | -我会跟他谈谈 -你省省吧 |
[24:11] | I’ll talk to him. That’s my job, not yours. | 我会跟他谈 子不教父之过 与你无关 |
[24:13] | You’ve done enough. | 你帮的倒忙够多了 |
[24:14] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:15] | Excuse me? | 你还好意思问 |
[24:17] | Let me tell you something– | 这么说吧 |
[24:18] | I don’t like what’s happening to my son. | 因为你 我儿子像是变了一个人 |
[24:20] | He used to care about video games and sports and-and comic books. | 他曾经热爱电玩 运动和漫画 |
[24:25] | And ever since you came along, the big damn hero, | 自从你这个了不起的大英雄出现后 |
[24:27] | making him feel like your kind of life is the only one worth having. | 他一心只想当消防员 |
[24:32] | Filling his head with reckless ideas. | 满脑鲁莽的想法 |
[24:34] | What we do here is not reckless. | 我们的工作并不鲁莽 |
[24:36] | Might be difficult to understand when you’ve never done the job. | 你是外行 自然难懂 |
[24:39] | I get it, Bobby. | 我懂 巴比 |
[24:41] | You’re awesome. More awesome than me. | 你很了不起 比我厉害多了 |
[24:44] | But hear me on this: | 但你记住 |
[24:46] | I am not interested in raising my son in your image. | 我不会按你的想法培养我儿子 |
[24:50] | That is not what I’m doing. | 我没想这样 |
[24:51] | – I’m just trying to be there for Harry. – Because I’m not? | -我只是想多陪伴一下哈里 -因为我不在 |
[24:54] | I’m only with him half the time now, right? | 我只陪伴他成长中一半的时光 |
[24:56] | Maybe that makes me half a father. | 我确实不算是称职的父亲 |
[24:58] | It’s still half more than you. | 但也好过你这个外人 |
[25:10] | In .2 miles, turn right. | 三百米后右转 |
[25:12] | Then make another right. | 再次右转 |
[25:13] | That is the fourth right in a row! | 已经连着右转四次了 |
[25:15] | The freaking nav is sending me in a circle. | 该死的导航带着我绕圈 |
[25:17] | What is going on today? | 今天是怎么了 |
[25:18] | That’s what I’m telling you. 911 is out. Totally gone. | 我这不跟你说吗 911紧急中心彻底停摆了 |
[25:21] | Accidents everywhere. Traffic’s going crazy. | 事故遍地发生 交通都瘫痪了 |
[25:23] | So it’s a day that ends in “Y” in L.A. | 洛杉矶要陷落了啊 |
[25:27] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[25:38] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[25:40] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[25:53] | 重大新闻 多希尼园区直播现场 发生多起爆炸事故 | |
[25:53] | This is a live picture from Newscopter Eight. | 这是八号新闻直播机传回的现场画面 |
[25:56] | We’re over Doheny Park there, | 我们在多希尼园区上空 |
[25:57] | and it’s been hit by multiple explosions. | 此处发生多起爆炸事故 |
[26:00] | Now, we’re not sure what’s causing these explosions, | 目前爆炸起因尚不明确 |
[26:02] | and we’re still waiting for the first responders to arrive at the scene. | 第一反应人员尚未到达现场 |
[26:06] | We are getting reports from bystanders, though, | 但路人表示 |
[26:08] | that some residents were at home… | 爆炸时 许多住户仍在家中 |
[26:10] | Yeah, Buck. Where are you guys? | 巴克 你们在哪儿 |
[26:12] | We are crossing Robertson for the 320th time. | 我们在罗伯森大街转来转去呢 |
[26:17] | Get over to Doheny Park, man. | 快去多希尼园区 |
[26:18] | The whole damn neighborhood’s on fire. | 那边整个街区燃起了大火 |
[26:20] | Looks like it’s a gas main break. | 似乎是总气管泄露了 |
[26:22] | You heard it on the scanner? | 你接到无线电通报了 |
[26:23] | No, I’m watching it on the news right now. | 不是 电视上正在直播呢 |
[26:24] | Nobody’s over there, Buck. | 没人去救援 巴克 |
[26:26] | Not a single unit. | 一个消防队就没有 |
[26:28] | Cap! Doheny Park is going up in flames! | 老大 多希尼园区起了大火 |
[26:31] | Chim thinks it’s a gas main break. | 老奇觉得是总气管泄露了 |
[26:32] | – We’re close, right? – Close enough. Let’s do it. | -我们离得很近吧 -挺近了 去那儿 |
[26:44] | Dispatch, this is Captain 118. | 调度中心 我是118消防队长 |
[26:46] | We’re at Doheny Park. | 我们现在多希尼园区 |
[26:48] | Multiple residential structure fires. | 多栋民宅起火 |
[26:49] | Send everything you can. | 调动一切可能的资源 |
[26:51] | Copy that, 118. | 收到 118队 |
[26:52] | I’m trying to find additional resources for you, | 我会尽力为你调动可用资源 |
[26:54] | but you might be on your own for the next 15, maybe 20 minutes. | 但你们得独自支撑15到20分钟 |
[26:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:03] | – Help! Help! You got to help! – Cap! | -救命 帮帮我们 -老大 |
[27:06] | My son! He’s trapped upstairs! | 我儿子被困在楼上了 |
[27:08] | Do you know where? Which room? | 知道具体位置吗 在哪个房间 |
[27:09] | No, no, I haven’t seen him. | 不知道 我没看见他 |
[27:11] | Cap, I see him! Upstairs window! | 老大 我看到他了 楼上的窗户那儿 |
[27:15] | Sir! Sir! Two! | 先生 先生 二楼 |
[27:17] | – All right, get the ladder up to the house. Go. – All right. | -搭云梯靠近二楼 -好 |
[27:19] | I’ll check the driver, Cap! | 我去检查女司机的伤情 老大 |
[27:20] | – Louis. – Go for Louis. | -路易斯 -我在 |
[27:21] | – Jones. – Yeah, Cap. | -琼斯 -我在 老大 |
[27:22] | Go door to door. Everyone gets evacuated. | 挨家挨户疏散居民 |
[27:24] | Hen is doing triage. | 亨负责验伤 |
[27:26] | – You got to save him! – Sir, just let us work. | -你们一定要救救他 -先生 请别妨碍我们救援 |
[27:28] | – Cap! – Yeah? | -老大 -怎么了 |
[27:31] | Hydrant’s gone. The only water we got is in the truck. | 消防栓不能用了 只有消防车里还有水 |
[27:33] | – It’s not even enough to put out one house. – Okay. | -水量都不够扑灭一栋住宅的火 -知道了 |
[27:35] | Keep trying dispatch. | 继续联系调度中心 |
[27:36] | Gas company needs to shut down Doheny Park. | 让燃气公司关闭多希尼园区的燃气供应 |
[27:38] | I want a two-mile radius around Lambourne Place. | 兰波恩小区方圆两英里内燃气全部关停 |
[27:40] | – Two miles. – Copy that. | -两英里 -收到 |
[27:44] | Okay, okay. | 想想办法 |
[27:47] | There’s no water. They got no backup. | 没有水 孤立无援 |
[27:49] | Looks like they hit a pipe. | 似乎气管泄露了 |
[27:51] | – And just thinking ahead… – Backup. | -如此一来 -增援 |
[27:52] | It could be a huge problem for first responders to deal with | 第一反应人员到达现场后 |
[27:54] | when they arrive here at the scene. | 情况会十分棘手 |
[27:57] | That’s the only hydrant out there on the street… | 那是该区域唯一的消防栓 |
[27:59] | – Hello? – Tommy. | -喂 -汤米 |
[28:00] | – Man. – Yeah, it’s me, Howie. | -好啊 -是我 小霍 |
[28:01] | Are you still with the 217? | 你还在217局吗 |
[28:15] | Dad! | 爸 |
[28:16] | I’m over here! Help! | 我在这里 救命 |
[28:20] | Dad! | 爸 |
[28:21] | We got you, big guy. | 我们来救你了 孩子 |
[28:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:23] | I just need you to hold on, okay? | 你一定要坚持住 好吗 |
[28:25] | I’m coming for you. | 我来救你了 |
[28:30] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[28:32] | Almost there. | 接近了 |
[28:34] | I told you, everything’s gonna be fine. | 听我说 你不会有事 |
[28:38] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[28:41] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[28:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:55] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[28:57] | Yeah, I’m good. Come on. | 我没事 快去救他 |
[28:59] | Eddie. Eddie, what are you doing? | 埃迪 埃迪 你干什么 |
[29:10] | I feel like, if I ever did that, you would yell at me. | 换做是我 你早大吼大叫了 |
[29:20] | Get him out! | 把他救出来 |
[29:43] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[29:50] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[29:55] | Alex, where are you, buddy? | 艾利克斯 你在哪儿 |
[30:05] | Cap, I got him. Alive but unconscious. | 老大 我找到他了 人还活着 但是昏迷了 |
[30:08] | I’m prepping for evac. | 我准备带他出去了 |
[30:11] | Cap, gas guys just showed up. They’re shutting it down. | 老大 燃气公司的人来了 他们正在关闭燃气供应 |
[30:13] | All neighbors are present and accounted for. | 所有住户都疏散了 |
[30:15] | Two more engines are rolling in, | 两辆消防车正在赶来 |
[30:16] | but it makes no sense if there’s no water pressure. | 但没水 都是白搭 |
[30:27] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[30:45] | Cap! Negative on evac. | 老大 无法撤离 |
[30:46] | Pinned down, south side of the house. | 被困在房间南部了 |
[30:49] | I’m gonna take an extinguisher! | 我去拿灭火器 |
[30:50] | If I can make that jump, I can help Eddie! | 要是我能从云梯跳进屋内 就能帮埃迪一把 |
[30:55] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[31:04] | Wait, is that… | 等等 这是… |
[31:13] | Incoming! Everybody, take cover! | 救援来了 找掩护 |
[31:15] | Under the trucks now! Now! Go, go! | 立刻躲到消防车下 快点 |
[31:17] | Hunker down. 217 is inbound. | 躲好 217局救援来了 |
[31:19] | Seriously? | 真的啊 |
[31:28] | Get under the trucks! Under the trucks! Now! | 躲到车下 躲到车下 快点 |
[31:31] | Under, under! | 快躲进去 |
[31:32] | – Here! – Hurry! Run, run! | -进去 -快点 快跑 |
[31:40] | Go! Clear, clear, clear! | 快点 都躲起来 |
[31:41] | Hen, Hen, Hen, Hen, Hen! Hen, Hen, Hen! | 亨 亨 亨 |
[31:44] | Stay down! | 躲起来 |
[32:29] | Eddie, do you copy? | 埃迪 收到吗 |
[32:38] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[32:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[32:52] | You’re… Hey, buddy. | 你没事了 乖儿子 |
[32:54] | What’s up with the Spider-Man routine? | 你蜘蛛侠附体了啊 |
[32:57] | I don’t know. I just did it. | 头脑一热 就去做了 |
[32:59] | And prayed a lot. | 心中不停祈祷 |
[33:01] | Yeah, it looks like someone was listening. | 看来上帝听到了你的祈祷[有人听到了] |
[33:04] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[33:05] | You are welcome. You are welcome. | 不用谢 举手之劳 |
[33:11] | And a C130 supertanker with Cal Fire coming in… | 一架C130喷水飞机和加州消防局皆赶往救援 |
[33:24] | 已清理系统节点 未发现病毒 | |
[33:25] | So, nothing? | 一无所获 |
[33:26] | Still? | 还是这样 |
[33:28] | We’ll keep digging. | 继续排查吧 |
[33:30] | Well, drop the shovel. The system’s fine. | 别费力气了 系统没有故障 |
[33:33] | The electrical fire– 11th and Margo, low-priority call– | 11路和玛歌路交汇处被认定为次要事故的电气火灾 |
[33:37] | wasn’t so low-priority after all. | 其实是挺严重的事故 |
[33:39] | Something about the address sounded familiar, | 我觉得这个地址听着耳熟 |
[33:41] | so I asked Terry about it. | 于是就询问了泰瑞 |
[33:43] | It’s where our communications equipment lives. | 我们的通讯设备就在那里 |
[33:46] | The backup generator overheated. | 备用发电机过热了 |
[33:47] | Knocked out the power, took everything offline. | 截断了电源 导致系统瘫痪 |
[33:50] | No ransom, no revenge, no terrorism. | 不是敲诈勒索 也非报复行为或恐怖袭击 |
[33:54] | – It just… – Broke. | -只是… -断电了 |
[33:56] | Never occurred to us to ask. | 我们之前都没想到要问一句 |
[34:00] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[34:02] | We’re back. | 系统恢复了 |
[34:10] | Baby. | 宝贝女儿 |
[34:12] | Do you know what happened to the Andersons’ front yard? | 安德森家门前的草坪怎么回事 |
[34:14] | Looks like it’s burned to a crisp. | 似乎都烧成灰了 |
[34:18] | You should ask Harry. | 问哈里吧 |
[34:19] | I wasn’t home when it happened. | 出事时 我不在家 |
[34:23] | I heard 911 was down. | 我听说911紧急中心瘫痪了 |
[34:25] | That must have been crazy. | 今天肯定很忙吧 |
[34:27] | Yeah. It was a trying day. | 是啊 忙得团团转 |
[34:30] | I don’t think I have it in me to cook. | 我是没心情做饭了 |
[34:31] | – We should order something. – Harry’s already on it. | -叫外卖吧 -哈里已经在做饭了 |
[34:34] | Surprise, I’m making dinner for you. | 惊喜吧 我为你们做了晚饭 |
[34:42] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[34:46] | Waffles, your favorite. | 你最爱的华夫饼 |
[34:49] | What did you do? | 你干什么坏事了 |
[35:02] | I thought you were headed out. | 我还以为你已经出发了 |
[35:04] | I didn’t make a reservation. | 我没预订餐厅 |
[35:06] | We talked about it all day, | 我们讨论了一整天 |
[35:08] | and I never picked a damn restaurant. | 我都没能选好餐厅 |
[35:10] | Well, you were a little busy. | 毕竟今天有点忙 |
[35:13] | Or maybe you’re not ready. | 或许你只是没准备好 |
[35:18] | I just need to leave what happened behind me. | 我就是得放下过去的伤痛 |
[35:22] | I’m never gonna be able to move forward… | 不然永远无法开始新生活 |
[35:24] | You know, when people break a leg, | 如果有人摔断了腿 |
[35:25] | and no one says, “Just walk it off.” | 没人会觉得 忍一忍[走两步]就没事了 |
[35:29] | Because everybody knows that ignoring an injury only compounds the damage. | 因为大家都懂 置之不理只会加重伤情 |
[35:32] | I’m not ignoring it. | 我没有置之不理 |
[35:34] | I’ve been talking about it. | 我总是提及我的伤痛 |
[35:35] | And… | 而且 |
[35:37] | dealing with it. | 积极应对 |
[35:39] | But are you letting yourself feel it? | 但你真正接受伤痛了吗 |
[35:42] | What you’ve been through is a lot more complicated than a broken bone. | 你经历的伤痛比断骨复杂得多 |
[35:46] | But the advice is the same. | 但解决之法相同 |
[35:47] | Pretending you’re not hurt, | 假装自己没有受伤 |
[35:50] | it’s not the same thing as healing. | 无法真正痊愈 |
[36:00] | There was no warning sign. It just broke. | 云梯毫无预兆就断了 |
[36:02] | – The worst possible moment. – Budget cuts. | -关键时刻掉链子了 -削减预算的锅 |
[36:05] | And the way we’re going, | 照这样下去 |
[36:06] | half the city is gonna be held together | 就算是市政设施损毁 |
[36:08] | with paper clips and duct tape. | 也只能用回形针和胶带贴补了 |
[36:10] | Hen thinks it’s chewing gum and spit. | 亨觉得用口香糖和口水还差不多 |
[36:13] | Well, I’m afraid that you’re gonna be down a ladder for a few days. | 恐怕你这两天都不能用云梯了 |
[36:17] | And I’ll bring in a backup. | 我会给你装一个备用梯 |
[36:19] | But, you know, there’s a reason it’s a backup. | 但是 毕竟是备用 想来质量也不会好 |
[36:21] | Paper clips and duct tape? | 回形针和胶带贴补好的梯子 |
[36:23] | I could throw in some chewing gum if that’d make you feel better. | 要是你想 我可以用口香糖再修补一下 |
[36:27] | Thanks, Marty. | 谢谢 马蒂 |
[36:27] | Yeah, well, still, you got it done. | 你依然完成了救援 |
[36:31] | Even with a bum ladder. | 没受坏云梯的影响 |
[36:33] | That’s not nothing. | 这可并非易事 |
[36:35] | Equipment breaks, we don’t. | 设备损坏了 但我们还坚挺 |
[36:37] | Now, that’s a T-shirt. | 来人了 |
[36:41] | Hope it’s not a bad time. | 但愿没打扰你忙正事 |
[36:43] | Around here, that changes by the minute. | 消防局随时都会接到火警任务 |
[36:46] | I thought we should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[36:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[36:50] | You want some coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[36:51] | There’s pie. | 这儿有派 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:54] | I was out of line. | 我之前说话太不知分寸了 |
[36:57] | I shouldn’t have lost my temper like that. | 我不该朝你发火 |
[37:00] | Definitely not in here. | 在你工作场所失态更不合时宜 |
[37:04] | Well, your timing was maybe not ideal. | 先前确实不合时宜 |
[37:08] | All right, but listen, if I’m overstepping… | 但是 如果我越界了 |
[37:11] | I’m sorry. I will back off. | 我向你道歉 我不会再插手 |
[37:13] | Because the last thing I want to do is get between a father and his kids. | 因为我绝对不会破坏你们的父子感情 |
[37:16] | And I know that, usually. | 我其实知道这一点 |
[37:19] | But today, | 但今天 |
[37:21] | I overheard Harry bragging about his cool new dad, | 我无意中听到哈里跟人炫耀他了不起的新爸爸 |
[37:24] | and I’m not gonna lie, | 实话跟你说 |
[37:26] | it stung a little. | 我有点受伤 |
[37:27] | Look, he’s ten. | 他才十岁 |
[37:28] | I think that he was just impressed by all the shiny trucks and equipment. | 他应该只是被消防车和灭火设备唬住了 |
[37:32] | And I think, if you bring him to a job site, | 要是你带他去你工作的地方 |
[37:34] | show him a crane, you’ll be even cooler. | 他看到你的起重机后 肯定觉得你更厉害 |
[37:36] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:38] | But he was mad at me today, | 但他今天跟我怄气后 |
[37:41] | and he ran here, to you. | 跑来找你了 |
[37:44] | Well, I don’t think it’s because he thinks of me as his dad. | 这应该是不是因为他视我为父亲 |
[37:50] | I think it’s because I’m not. | 恰恰是因为我不是他父亲 |
[37:53] | I’m not the guy who tells him to finish his homework | 我不会督促他做功课 |
[37:56] | or grounds him because he’s done something wrong. | 我不会因为他做错了事将他禁足 |
[37:57] | I’m just Best Buddy Bobby, nothing but fun. | 我只是他幽默风趣的好朋友 巴比 |
[38:02] | What? Really? Is that how you see yourself? | 不是吧 你给自己的定位是这样 |
[38:05] | No, no. | 不是 |
[38:05] | It’s something that Athena says to me, | 这是阿西娜对我的评价 |
[38:07] | that I am always trying to win them over, | 她说我总想讨他们欢心 |
[38:10] | trying to be their friend, not their stepparent. | 跟他们做朋友 而非成为他们的继父 |
[38:13] | And she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[38:14] | I am… overcompensating. | 我是在过度补偿 |
[38:19] | For what? | 为什么 |
[38:21] | For not being you. | 因为我不是你 |
[38:26] | Well, I wouldn’t get too worked up over that, | 跟我一样 也不怎么好 |
[38:30] | ’cause I am definitely no fun at all. | 因为我跟幽默风趣毫不沾边 |
[38:33] | I mean, ask Harry or Glenn. | 哈里和格伦都知道 |
[38:35] | It’s just… I… | 就是… 我… |
[38:41] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[38:43] | – Are you sure you don’t want a piece of pie? – Maybe. | -你确定不吃点派吗 -好吧 |
[38:46] | – If there’s ice cream. – All right. | -有冰激凌就吃 -好 |
[38:55] | – You get some ice cream. – Yeah. | -我去给你拿冰激凌 -好 |
[39:03] | I’m sorry about that. It’s just… | 我很遗憾 只是… |
[39:06] | Athena, she… | 阿西娜… |
[39:09] | she didn’t tell me. | 没告诉我这件事 |
[39:11] | Well, Athena doesn’t know. Not yet. | 阿西娜还不知道 |
[39:15] | I-I’ve been trying to figure out a way to tell her. | 我还在想该怎么跟她开口 |
[39:18] | “Remember the time I blew up your life and left you for somebody else? | “还记得我毁了你的生活 为了别人甩了你吗 |
[39:22] | Well, whoops.” | 风水轮流转啊” |
[39:24] | Yeah, that’s maybe not the best way in. | 这么说就扎心了 |
[39:28] | For the last three days, | 过去三天 |
[39:29] | I have been feeling like a damn fool, and-and… | 我一直觉得自己真傻 |
[39:33] | and then I started acting like one. | 结果 我今天真的做了傻事 |
[39:37] | Well, that wasn’t my finest moment, either. | 我当时表现也不好 |
[39:41] | You struck a nerve. | 你戳中了我的软肋 |
[39:43] | The reason that I don’t put my foot down with your kids is that | 我之所以不对你的孩子们摆出父亲的威严 |
[39:46] | I’m always afraid they’re gonna tell me that I’m not their father. | 因为我害怕他们会说 我根本不是他们的父亲 |
[39:50] | Because I’m not. | 因为我确实不是 |
[39:53] | I’m nobody’s father. | 我不是任何人的父亲 |
[39:58] | But you’re about to become a stepfather. | 但你很快就是他们的继父了 |
[40:02] | So we have got to work on your bad-cop routine. | 我们俩可得好好商量一下唱红脸的戏码 |
[40:07] | Present a united front, all right, | 我们得统一战线 |
[40:09] | or they will divide and conquer us for sure. | 不然肯定会被他们逐个击破 |
[40:12] | – All right, deal. – Deal. | -好 一言为定 -一言为定 |
[40:15] | Do you need to talk about… | 你想谈谈… |
[40:18] | – No. – Okay. | -不想 -好吧 |
[40:23] | Guess maybe next time, I should pick the restaurant, huh? | 看来下次该我选餐厅 |
[40:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[40:27] | I meant to make a reservation. | 我本想预定餐厅 |
[40:28] | That’s okay. You had, like, a really crazy first day back, so… | 没事 你返工第一天就忙得团团转 |
[40:33] | Not as crazy as my first day there, but yeah. | 比我入职第一天好多了 不过确实很忙 |
[40:40] | So, I think it’s supposed to start raining tomorrow, | 明天开始 似乎连续几天都有雨 |
[40:41] | probably through the weekend. | 可能会一直下到周末 |
[40:43] | That’d be nice. | 那也挺好 |
[40:45] | We could just stay at home and catch up on some sleep. | 我们就可以窝在家里补觉了 |
[40:48] | – You’re not sleeping okay? – No, I-I am. | -你没睡好吗 -不 挺好 |
[40:53] | All I want to do is sleep. | 我只想睡过去 |
[40:59] | I just want to pull the covers over my head | 我只想蒙头大睡 |
[41:02] | and-and wait until the world makes sense again. | 等世界恢复正常再醒来 |
[41:06] | But I know that I can’t do that. | 但我明白 不能这样 |
[41:07] | I have to get up and go to work and move forward. | 我得起床 去工作 向前看 |
[41:15] | I’m not okay. | 我也没恢复好 |
[41:17] | Neither of us are. | 我们俩都没有痊愈 |
[41:19] | But I wanted to be. I wanted… | 但我希望会好起来 我本想… |
[41:22] | I wanted this date to be perfect to make up for the one we didn’t get. | 我本想这次约会完美无缺 以弥补上次的遗憾 |
[41:25] | But I think that’s asking a little too much of a bowl of pasta. | 但一碗意粉就想完美无缺 未免太强人所难了 |
[41:28] | I hate my apartment building. | 我讨厌我的公寓楼 |
[41:31] | I hate just walking out of my front door. | 只是穿过门廊 我就浑身难受 |
[41:35] | And I tried coming home, because every time I… | 我每次想要进家门时… |
[41:41] | I just see you laying there. | 都仿佛看到你倒在血泊中 |
[41:46] | Yesterday, I want to get my mail, | 我昨天去拿信时 |
[41:47] | and one of my neighbors came up behind me, and I… | 一个邻居从我身后走近 我… |
[41:51] | I’m really not sure which one of us was freaked out more, me or him. | 我们俩都被彼此吓了一跳 |
[42:05] | This is never gonna be the same, is it? | 再也回不到原样了吧 |
[42:10] | Whatever it is that we were about to have, or… | 我们之前即将拥有的一切 |
[42:14] | We’re never getting it back. | 都再也回不去了 |
[42:18] | No. | 对 |
[42:25] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[42:32] | Hang on a second. Hang on. | 等一下 等等 |
[42:37] | We’re not saying good-bye. | 我们俩之间并没有结束 |
[42:39] | We just need a minute. | 我们只是需要缓一缓 |
[42:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:52] | Just a minute. | 暂缓一下 |