时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Bye-bye now. Have a great day. | 再见 日安 |
[00:26] | This is really just too much. | 这也搞得太隆重了 |
[00:28] | – Speech. – No speech. | -发表一下感想 -别发表感想了 |
[00:30] | Just, thank you. | 就想谢谢你们 |
[00:33] | You’ve all been so wonderful over the years. | 这些年 大家辛苦了 |
[00:35] | We’ve weathered many storms together, | 我们一起经历过很多风雨 |
[00:38] | including the scandal in our financial services division, | 包括金融服务部的丑闻 |
[00:41] | which I’m proud to say | 我很骄傲地说 |
[00:42] | did not affect this branch in the least. | 至少我们在这件事上出淤泥而不染了 |
[00:45] | And although my friends in corporate did not see fit to name me | 尽管公司的人没在科斯塔梅萨度假村 |
[00:49] | manager of the year at the retreat in Costa Mesa, | 把年度最佳经理这个奖颁给我 |
[00:51] | it was an honor to be nominated. | 我还是很荣幸能获提名 |
[00:56] | Nina, it’s time. Thank you very much. | 妮娜 到时间了 谢谢大家 |
[01:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:33] | Mr. Prentiss? | 普伦提斯先生 |
[01:35] | Harrison. You startled me. | 哈里森 你吓我一跳 |
[01:36] | I just wanted to say good luck and enjoy your retirement. | 我就是想过来祝你好运 祝你退休愉快 |
[01:41] | Thank you, Harrison. | 谢谢你 哈里森 |
[02:08] | Did you change your hair? | 你换发型了吗 |
[02:10] | Same cut. Same color. | 没剪 也没换色 还是老样子 |
[02:26] | Sign here. | 请签字 |
[02:30] | I understand we’re gonna be missing you around here. | 我听说你马上就要退休了 |
[02:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:37] | It’s been good working with you, sir. | 一直以来 很荣幸与您共事 先生 |
[02:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | You know… | 是这样 |
[02:56] | if you’re gonna take over for old fussbudget, | 如果你想接手”洁癖老爷子”的职位 |
[02:58] | you should probably stop flirting so shamelessly with your delivery guy. | 你就不该这么没羞没臊地撩押运汉子 |
[03:15] | Billy? | 比利 |
[03:20] | Somebody call 911! | 快打911紧急电话 |
[03:22] | Mr. Prentiss! Mr. Prentiss! | 普伦提斯先生 普伦提斯先生 |
[03:28] | Mr. Prentiss? | 普伦提斯先生 |
[03:33] | Mr. Prentiss! | 普伦提斯先生 |
[04:03] | I got it. | 交给我吧 |
[04:10] | Can you tell me what’s happening? | 可以告诉我出什么事了吗 |
[04:12] | Don’t know, sir. Just got here. | 不知道 先生 我们刚到 |
[04:14] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[04:15] | Do you know what the call was? | 知道是什么紧急情况吗 |
[04:16] | – Two people down in the bank. – Down? | -银行里有两个人倒地了 -倒地[沮丧] |
[04:18] | Like dead down? Injured down? Depressed down? | 是死了 还是受伤 还是情绪低落啊 |
[04:21] | M-My partner’s in there. | 我搭档还在里面 |
[04:23] | Was your partner exhibiting any kind of symptoms of anything | 你搭档在走进银行之前 |
[04:26] | before entering the bank? | 有异常症状吗 |
[04:27] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[04:29] | Does he have any allergies or medical conditions? | 他对什么过敏 有什么病史吗 |
[04:32] | No! | 没有啊 |
[04:33] | He eats better than I do. He’s-he’s pescatarian. | 他吃得比我健康多了 他是鱼素食者 |
[04:36] | Okay, well, you just, sit tight! | 好吧 你好好待在车里 |
[04:40] | Like I have a choice! | 我还能往哪走 |
[04:41] | Airway’s clear. No MedicAlert bracelet. | 呼吸道通畅 没带医疗警示手环 |
[04:43] | Jaws not clenched. Tongue is neutral. | 没有牙关紧闭 舌部正常 |
[04:45] | All right. Get him started on O2. Ten liters. | 好 开始给他供氧 十升 |
[04:47] | You said there’s a second patient? | 你说还有一名伤者 |
[04:52] | Same as the courier out front. | 跟那个押运员一样 |
[04:54] | Exhibiting extreme muscle spasms. | 出现严重肌肉痉挛 |
[04:57] | Cap, pupils are dilated. | 老大 瞳孔放大 |
[04:59] | I don’t know what we’re looking at here. | 我不知道这是什么情况 |
[05:02] | Could be a nerve agent. | 可能是神经毒剂 |
[05:04] | You’ve seen that before? | 你以前见过吗 |
[05:05] | I’ve been trained for it. | 我受过此类训练 |
[05:06] | Symptoms all line up. | 症状都符合 |
[05:07] | The fact that we have multiple people down. | 而且不止一人倒地不起 |
[05:09] | I can’t say for sure until we run some tests. | 检测之前 我也不好说 |
[05:11] | All right, Hen. Back away. | 好 亨 退后 |
[05:15] | Everybody, stop what you’re doing right now. | 各位 都停下来 |
[05:17] | Chimney, Buck. | 奇米 巴克 |
[05:19] | Step away. Step away. | 退后 退后 |
[05:21] | I need everybody’s attention. | 大家请注意 |
[05:23] | We are now preparing for a possible chemical exposure incident. | 我们要做好应对化学毒剂散播的准备 |
[05:26] | That means nobody in, nobody out. | 从现在起 这里禁止出入 |
[05:28] | We can’t risk spreading whatever may be present here. | 不能让危险化学物质传播出去 |
[05:32] | Cap… | 老大 |
[05:34] | – Hen! Hen! – Hen! Hen! | -亨 亨 -亨 亨 |
[05:38] | Wait– no. Stay calm, sir. Stay calm! | 别这样 冷静 先生 冷静 |
[05:40] | I’m with LAFD. We got to get you out of here! | 我是洛杉矶消防局的人 我们得带你出去 |
[05:43] | – No! – Help! | -不 -救我 |
[05:51] | Hen, do you copy? | 亨 请回答 |
[05:55] | I’m here, Cap. | 收到 老大 |
[05:56] | Making myself comfortable. | 我只能既来之 则安之了 |
[05:58] | Not too comfortable. | 还是悠着点吧 |
[05:59] | How do we open this? | 怎么把门打开 |
[06:01] | We don’t. | 打不开 |
[06:02] | The vault operates on a time lock. | 保险库是定时锁装置 |
[06:04] | It won’t reopen until the start of business tomorrow. | 明天银行营业才能打开 |
[06:06] | What if it’s an emergency? | 如果遇到紧急情况呢 |
[06:08] | There is a number for the vault company on Mr. Prentiss’s desk. | 普伦提斯先生桌里有保险库公司的电话 |
[06:10] | Show me. | 带我过去 |
[06:17] | Hen, how’s the air in there? | 亨 你在里面还好吗 |
[06:20] | Hen, do you copy? | 亨 请回答 |
[06:25] | Hen, do you copy? | 亨 请回答 |
[06:40] | Yes, sir. Yes. | 对 上司 |
[06:42] | Well, the EMTs have been here for a while, | 救护人员已经来了一阵子了 |
[06:45] | but LAPD just showed up. | 然而消防局的人也过来了 |
[06:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[06:53] | Yes, sir, I’m here. | 是 上司 我在 |
[06:55] | What’s happening? | 你问我怎么回事 |
[06:57] | What’s happening is that a whole new squad of guys | 就是又来了一批人 |
[06:59] | just showed up in, like, serious hazmat gear. | 大家都穿着生化服 |
[07:04] | Commander Bowman. Hazardous Materials. | 我是负责人 鲍曼 来自危险品处理小组 |
[07:07] | What are we looking at? | 现在是什么情况 |
[07:08] | Three victims down, | 三名受害者倒地不起 |
[07:09] | all showing signs of possible chemical exposure. | 都出现了疑似感染化学毒剂的症状 |
[07:12] | Two out of our control, trapped inside that vault, | 有两个被困在那个保险库里 |
[07:14] | including one of our own. | 其中一个是我们的人 |
[07:15] | Third victim was here making a money delivery. | 第三名受害者是押运员 来运送现金 |
[07:17] | He was likely the first affected. | 他好像是第一个感染者 |
[07:19] | Could be he was delivering more than money. | 他除了押运现金 可能还另有隐情 |
[07:21] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[07:23] | Still not symptomatic. | 还没有出现类似症状 |
[07:25] | I need gross decontamination stations set up! | 设立一个重度级别消毒站 |
[07:28] | Clear and prep these people for transport. | 将这些人消毒后 运到医院 |
[07:30] | And I need full environmental testing of the entire premises! | 该区域要进行全面检测 |
[07:35] | What’s the status with the vault? | 保险库那边怎么样了 |
[07:38] | Vault company is sending a technician. | 保险库公司派技术人员过来了 |
[07:40] | They’re also trying to open it remotely. | 他们还在想办法远程开启 |
[07:42] | – What’s the chances of that working? – Remote. | -远程开启的几率有多大 -远程几率不大 |
[07:44] | But the technician should be here within hours. | 但技术人员几个小时后就到了 |
[07:50] | Not even a scratch. | 固若金汤啊 |
[07:55] | Okay, two people, 72 breaths a minute, | 两个人 每分钟呼吸72次 |
[07:58] | we need to drill into that vault and get some air flowing. | 我们得开个洞 让空气流通 |
[07:59] | Doors are wired, Cap. | 门连着系统 老大 |
[08:01] | Running hot. | 有些棘手 |
[08:03] | We need to cut the power. | 我们得切断电源 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I’m trying to get the answers. | 我也在弄清状况呢 |
[08:07] | Hang on, hang on. Hang on one second. | 等下 你稍等一下 |
[08:14] | What’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[08:16] | I can’t hear you! I got this thing on my head! | 我听不到 我戴着头罩 |
[08:18] | What? I can’t leave this truck! | 什么 我没法离开这辆车 |
[08:20] | The window does not roll down. | 这个车窗摇不下来 |
[08:23] | Okay! | 好 |
[08:39] | Okay, we’re going dark. | 来吧 断电吧 |
[08:41] | Chimney, hit it! | 奇米 动手 |
[09:06] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[09:28] | We’re through! | 穿过去了 |
[09:30] | Okay, Chim, power’s back up. | 老奇 重启电源 |
[09:34] | Buck, crank the O2. | 巴克 传送氧气 |
[09:38] | We’re wide open, Cap. | 已开启 老大 |
[09:41] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:43] | Now we get in there. | 我们想办法进去 |
[09:44] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么进去 |
[09:46] | We’re gonna crack this safe. | 撬开保险柜 |
[10:01] | Hey, Bobby. Everything okay? | 巴比 有什么事吗 |
[10:02] | What do you know about bank vaults? | 你对银行保险库了解多少 |
[10:04] | Well, I’ve put in a few. | 我安装过一些 |
[10:05] | Ever take one down? | 撬开过吗 |
[10:07] | Bobby, what’s wrong? | 巴比 出什么事了 |
[10:08] | I’ve got two sick people trapped inside the vault here | 有两个伤者被困于保险库中 |
[10:10] | at Pacific Federal in Westchester. | 这里是威彻斯特的太平洋联邦银行 |
[10:12] | And I don’t have time to wait for a locksmith | 我没时间等开锁匠了 |
[10:14] | because one of them is Hen. | 因为其中一个伤者是亨 |
[10:15] | I need the blueprints for this building. | 我需要这座大楼的图纸 |
[10:17] | I got to find a way inside. | 我得想办法进入保险库 |
[10:19] | Bobby, I-I don’t have access to that kind of thing. | 巴比 我没权限拿图纸 |
[10:21] | You have to put in a request to the office of building and permits. | 你得向楼房管理处申请 拿到许可证 |
[10:24] | We don’t have time for that, Michael. | 没时间申请了 迈克尔 |
[10:25] | Okay. All right. I-I do know a guy that works in that office. | 好吧 我确实在管理处有个熟人 |
[10:29] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[10:31] | He… likes me. | 他对我有意思 |
[10:35] | Well, like him back. | 那你就用”美男计” |
[10:41] | God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:43] | I think Billy’s dead. | 比利好像死了 |
[10:47] | They just put Billy in an ambulance. | 他们把比利抬进救护车了 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:54] | They’re putting people through those showers. | 他们让里面的人进行消毒 |
[10:57] | No. I didn’t say “plague.” | 不 我没说是”瘟疫” |
[11:01] | Though it could be, couldn’t it? | 但有可能是 对吧 |
[11:03] | It could very well be a plague. | 很可能是发生疫情了啊 |
[11:07] | Okay, yes, sir. I’ll take a breath. | 好 上司 我深呼吸 |
[11:10] | I’m breathing. | 我深呼吸了 |
[11:12] | Should I be breathing? | 我该呼吸这里的空气吗 |
[11:14] | The money’s fine. | 钱没出问题 |
[11:16] | Okay, Bobby, I got it. | 好 巴比 我拿到了 |
[11:18] | Though now I am going to a Sondheim concert | 然而我这周五要去好莱坞音乐厅 |
[11:21] | at the Bowl on Friday. | 去听桑汉音乐会了 |
[11:22] | – Sorry. – So, your bank. | -好惨 -话说那家银行 |
[11:25] | Well, it wasn’t always a bank. | 以前不是银行 |
[11:27] | Cornerstone laid in ’65… | 1965年建基石 |
[11:29] | and housed a insurance company. | 曾是一间保险公司所在地 |
[11:34] | Pacific Federal picked up the first floor in ’73. | 太平洋联邦银行于1973年在此基础上落成 |
[11:37] | So this vault wasn’t always here? | 这么说保险库是后建的吗 |
[11:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:40] | But the south wall… it’s original. | 但南墙是原建筑之墙 |
[11:43] | And it looks like they just built the vault right into it. | 他们在里面直接建了个保险库 |
[11:50] | Okay, we start drilling here… | 我们从这里开始钻 |
[11:53] | and here. | 还有这里 |
[11:54] | Creating a crumple zone. | 开一个撞击缓冲区 |
[11:56] | – Exactly. – Then what? | -没错 -然后呢 |
[11:57] | Then, I have an idea. | 然后我有个主意 |
[11:59] | But we’ve got to soften it up first. | 但我们得先将其软化 |
[12:00] | Soften up a foot of concrete? | 软化一英尺厚的混凝土吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah, it beats three layers of tempered steel. | 那也比钻透三层回火钢容易 |
[12:04] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[12:40] | All right, let’s start smashing this wall in. | 好 开始砸墙吧 |
[13:12] | Crash unit needed in the OR. | 急救小组请到手术室 |
[13:21] | Give me some oxygen, stat. | 立刻充氧 |
[13:23] | – Okay. – He needs CPR. | -好 -给他做心肺复苏 |
[13:28] | Okay, Chim, I need you back inside, | 老奇 你到里面去 |
[13:30] | eyes on the vault cam. | 盯一下保险库监控 |
[13:31] | If we’re compromising their safety in any way, | 如果我们危及到他们的安全 |
[13:33] | you got to let me know. | 就吱一声 |
[13:34] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 老大 |
[13:35] | All right. | 好 |
[13:47] | All right, keep bagging him. | 好 继续给氧 |
[13:48] | No pulse. Call it. | 没有脉搏了 宣布死亡吧 |
[13:51] | Time of death, 2142. | 死亡时间 21点42分 |
[13:54] | All right, I got eyes on them both, Cap. | 我看到他们两个人了 老大 |
[13:57] | Okay, here we go! | 开始吧 |
[14:15] | The wench isn’t gonna do it, Cap. | 绞车拉不动 老大 |
[14:19] | This is Captain Nash. | 我是纳什队长 |
[14:22] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Patient zero, the armored car courier, | 首位感染者 那个银行押运员 |
[14:27] | just died at the hospital. | 刚死在医院了 |
[14:28] | They know what it was yet? | 查清感染源了吗 |
[14:29] | No. They did say that no one else is exhibiting symptoms. | 没有 但他们说其他人没出现症状 |
[14:32] | Yeah, no one else except them. | 但他们感染了啊 |
[14:34] | – Screw this. – All right, Buck… | -我不管了 -行了 巴克 |
[14:36] | No, stand back! | 别劝我 都让开 |
[15:00] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[15:01] | You got to be kidding me. | 耍人玩呢 |
[15:03] | 保险库门禁系统 门开启 | |
[15:04] | Now they get remote access? | 墙都砸开了 远程好用了吗 |
[15:12] | – Hey, guys. – Seriously? | -小伙伴们 -不是吧 |
[15:16] | Hen. | 亨 |
[15:19] | Hen! Can you hear me? | 亨 你能听见吗 |
[15:23] | Chim? | 老奇 |
[15:25] | You’re gonna be okay. I’ll check on him. | 你不会有事 我去检查一下他 |
[15:29] | Someone please call Karen. | 谁帮我联系一下凯伦 |
[15:31] | Already taken care of. | 已经通知了 |
[15:33] | She’s gonna meet you at Mercy General. | 她在仁心医院等你 |
[15:40] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[15:41] | She doesn’t appear to be symptomatic anymore; | 她的症状消失了 |
[15:42] | bank manager was up and talking, too. | 银行经理也恢复正常了 |
[15:44] | Because it wasn’t a nerve agent. | 因为不是神经毒剂 |
[15:45] | Chief Bowman said all those tests came back negative, | 鲍曼队长说 没检测出任何化学毒剂 |
[15:48] | no environmental toxins whatsoever. | 也没检测出环境毒素 |
[15:50] | So, what the hell was it? | 那是什么原因啊 |
[15:51] | I have no idea. | 不清楚 |
[15:53] | At least this guy was finally able to get out of here. | 至少这个人终于可以从车里出来了 |
[16:01] | So that might be the weirdest day | 我加入洛杉矶消防局这么久 |
[16:03] | I’ve had since joining the LAFD | 也遇到不少奇事了 |
[16:05] | and we have had a few. | 但这种事还是头一回 |
[16:07] | Seriously, it was like a bank robbery with no robbers. | 就像是抢银行 但没有劫犯一样 |
[16:13] | Step away from the vehicle. | 别靠近那辆车 |
[16:17] | Can I help you, Detective? | 有什么事吗 警探 |
[16:20] | You and your people just stay where we can see you, Captain. | 你和手下人员请保持原地不动 队长 |
[16:39] | Excuse me, you want to tell me what’s going on? | 不好意思 能说明一下情况吗 |
[16:51] | Maybe you can tell me. | 还是你来告诉我吧 |
[17:13] | $300,000. | 三十万美金 |
[17:16] | Tucked away on the 118 ladder truck. | 藏在118队消防车上 |
[17:20] | Any idea how it got there? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[17:22] | No, why would I? | 我怎么会知道 |
[17:23] | You’re with the 118. | 你是118队的人 |
[17:25] | And you were at the bank when it was stolen. | 你当时就在那家被抢的银行中 |
[17:27] | If by “at the bank” you mean that | 你口中”当时在银行”的意思是 |
[17:29] | I was unconscious and I was locked away in a vault, yeah. | 我当时被锁在保险库中 不省人事 那我确实在场 |
[17:33] | And I wasn’t alone. | 而且我当时身边还有一个人 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, this is so embarrassing. | 抱歉 真是太不好意思了 |
[17:45] | The doctors say I’m fine. | 医生说我没事了 |
[17:46] | Still feeling the aftereffects? | 副作用还没退吗 |
[17:51] | Do you have any idea what happened? | 你们知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[17:53] | The call came in a little after 5:00. | 我在五点钟接到紧急电话 |
[17:57] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[17:58] | Report of two men experiencing seizures and vomiting. | 对方称两名男性出现痉挛与呕吐症状 |
[18:02] | I dispatched an RA unit to the scene. | 我派了急救队前往现场 |
[18:07] | “Looks like our money trouble is over.” | “看来我们的金钱问题解决了” |
[18:10] | That’s the text your sister sent you | 你姐接完那通紧急电话之后 |
[18:12] | right after she took the 911 call. | 就给你发了这条信息 |
[18:14] | You care to explain? | 你作何解释 |
[18:16] | Her landlord finally agreed to let her out of her lease | 她房东终于同意跟她解除租约了 |
[18:19] | and refund her security deposit. | 退回了她的保证金 |
[18:21] | He’d been giving her some grief about it. | 他很同情她的遭遇 |
[18:24] | Still nothing from the landlord? | 房东还没消息吗 |
[18:26] | Not since he said he had to consult his lawyers. | 他说要跟律师商量一下之后 就没回话了 |
[18:28] | What’s all that? | 这都是什么啊 |
[18:29] | Decorations for Chimney’s welcome back party. | 奇米归队欢迎宴的装饰品 |
[18:31] | Hen is insisting, don’t know why. | 亨坚持要搞 我也搞不懂 |
[18:33] | Chimney said he didn’t want anyone to make a big deal. | 奇米说 他不想让大家搞得太隆重 |
[18:36] | I really hope he has a great first day back. | 我真心希望他归队第一天顺利 |
[18:39] | You want me to tell him that? | 你想让我帮你转达吗 |
[18:41] | No. | 不想 |
[18:45] | You expect us to believe you just happened to take this call? | 这么巧那个接线员就是你啊 |
[18:48] | And you just happened to dispatch your brother’s squad to the scene? | 这么巧你还派你弟的消防队去现场啊 |
[18:51] | It happens more than you’d think. | 这种事其实很常见 |
[18:53] | We’re like a family. | 我们就像一家人 |
[18:54] | I mean, a big, messy, extended family, | 一个人员复杂的大家庭 |
[18:56] | but we take care of each other, we support each other. | 但我们肝胆相照 相互扶持 |
[18:59] | You know? We have each other’s backs. | 彼此守望相助 |
[19:01] | Conspire. | 合谋 |
[19:03] | “Conspire”? | “合谋” |
[19:05] | Conspire. | 合谋 |
[19:07] | You conspired with your fiancée’s ex-husband | 你跟你未婚妻的前夫合谋 |
[19:09] | to steal the blueprints to that bank. | 偷走那家银行的图纸 |
[19:11] | Not stolen. | 不是偷 |
[19:18] | You think they did what now? | 你觉得他俩搞啥了 |
[19:21] | People request building plans all the time. | 经常有人申请看建筑图纸 |
[19:23] | – Architects, contractors… – Terrorists. | -建筑师 承包商 -恐怖分子 |
[19:26] | Don’t think I ever said the word “terrorists.” | 我可没说”恐怖分子”这种词 |
[19:28] | But you were the first to suggest it might be a nerve agent. | 而你是第一个猜测是神经毒剂的人 |
[19:31] | And everyone figured you knew what you were talking about. | 大家都以为你很懂这些 |
[19:34] | Coming from the military and all. | 毕竟你是军人出身 |
[19:36] | It was part of my training. | 我受过此类训练 |
[19:37] | How to spot it. How to respond. | 如何识别 如何应对 |
[19:40] | We had to improvise. | 迫不得已 见机行事 |
[19:42] | You do that a lot? Improvise? | 你们经常这样见机行事吗 |
[19:44] | It’s part of the job. | 这是工作要求 |
[19:45] | See the problem, solve the problem. | 看到问题 就解决问题 |
[19:47] | I was trying to help a friend. | 我当时只是好心帮朋友 |
[19:49] | Your ex’s new squeeze is your friend? | 你前妻的新相好是你朋友吗 |
[19:52] | Hen is my friend. | 亨是我朋友 |
[19:54] | I mean, yes, Bobby’s a friend, too. | 巴比也是我朋友 |
[19:57] | Hell, they’re all my friends. | 他们都是我朋友 |
[19:59] | I don’t really know him. | 我不认识他 |
[20:00] | Someone said I seemed stressed? | 有人说我之前有些焦虑不安吗 |
[20:02] | Who? | 谁说的 |
[20:03] | Cranky. | 暴躁 |
[20:04] | I said she was a little cranky that morning. | 我是说 她当天早上有些暴躁 |
[20:07] | Buck, you’re lopsided. | 巴克 你这边低了 |
[20:08] | Should we even be doing this? | 我们都不该搞这些吧 |
[20:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:11] | Chimney said he didn’t want us to make a big deal about his first day back. | 奇米说 他不想第一天归队搞得太隆重 |
[20:14] | He didn’t mean it. | 他口是心非而已 |
[20:16] | That’s way too low. | 太低了 |
[20:18] | I’m just saying, maybe we should respect the guy’s wishes. | 我就是说 我们该尊重他的意愿 |
[20:22] | Okay, you know what we’re not doing? Respecting wishes. | 我们最不该做的事就是 尊重什么意愿 |
[20:23] | We’re hanging a banner, we’re having cake | 我们就是要挂条幅 吃蛋糕 |
[20:24] | and we’re gonna show him how much we love him. | 向他表达满满的爱意 |
[20:27] | Lower. | 再低一点 |
[20:31] | There she is. | 车修好了 |
[20:33] | – Good as used. – Don’t tell me that, Marty. | -跟以前一样 -别闹了 马蒂 |
[20:35] | Nah, she’s a tough old bird. | 没有啦 这辆车很耐用 |
[20:37] | State-of-the-art ladder rig. | 顶级消防车 |
[20:39] | – So you replaced it? – Replaced what matters. | -你换了吗 -换了重要零件 |
[20:42] | You’re good to go. | 车可以开走了 |
[20:43] | – Thanks, Marty. – You bet, Chief. | -谢了 马蒂 -客气 队长 |
[20:46] | This is festive. Need a hand? | 这么喜庆 需要帮忙吗 |
[20:48] | Well, I would ask you to blow up balloons. | 我本来想让你吹气球 |
[20:49] | I mean, I know you got the wind, | 我知道你有肺活量 |
[20:51] | but tying it would be a thing, huh? | 但你没法绑气球吧 |
[20:53] | Because the arthritis? | 因为我有关节炎吗 |
[20:55] | Not gonna be a problem. | 没问题啦 |
[20:58] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我的天呐 |
[20:59] | – Steroid shot’s kicking in, huh? – No, ma’am. | -类固醇的药效吗 -不是 |
[21:01] | I finally took my crazy sister’s advice, | 我终于听我姐的劝了 |
[21:04] | I went to see her acupuncture guy. | 我去找了给她做针灸的人 |
[21:06] | You went alternative medicine, Marty. I’m shocked. | 你竟然看另类医疗了 马蒂 好惊讶 |
[21:08] | Don’t be. That didn’t work either. | 别急着惊讶 针灸没起作用 |
[21:10] | But he then recommended me to a kind of witch doctor. | 但他后来给我介绍了一个巫医 |
[21:13] | – You won’t believe what he put me on. – Hey, y’all. | -你都不知道他怎么给我治疗的 -各位 |
[21:16] | I’m not too late, am I? | 我没迟到吧 |
[21:17] | You’re right on time. | 来得正是时候 |
[21:20] | – Okay. – Let’s see. | -好 -看一下 |
[21:21] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:24] | Kind of a letdown, isn’t it? | 没啥特色啊 |
[21:25] | Last time we had a cake | 上次我们订的蛋糕 |
[21:26] | in the shape of his head with a licorice rebar through it. | 做了一个他钢筋穿头的模样 |
[21:29] | Yeah, but this time he only got stabbed. | 但他这次只是被捅了 |
[21:32] | I imagine it’s hard. | 这肯定很不容易 |
[21:33] | Your wife losing her job at JPL. | 你老婆在喷气推进实验所的饭碗不保 |
[21:36] | They said they’re sick of Mars. | 他们说不想再研究火星了 |
[21:38] | Who gets sick of going to a planet? | 谁会厌倦到另个一个星球探险啊 |
[21:40] | In outer space? | 探寻太空 |
[21:42] | Not me. | 我肯定不会 |
[21:44] | You’re the only person I know with a job cooler than mine. | 我认识的人中 只有你的职业比我牛掰 |
[21:46] | Yeah, except I don’t have a job. | 是啊 可惜我失业了 |
[21:48] | Because Mars is apparently a snoozefest. | 因为火星也变成”旧爱”了 |
[21:50] | First the lunar mission, now my Mars project. | 先是停止了月球探索 现在又叫停我的火星计划 |
[21:52] | Funding is drying up everywhere. | 处处资金捉襟见肘 |
[21:55] | I’m worried. We just spent all that money on the new roof and… | 我很忧虑 我们刚花了一大笔钱翻新屋顶 |
[22:00] | we’ve got Denny’s daycare. | 还得支付丹尼去日托中心的费用 |
[22:01] | Yeah, kids in general are expensive. | 对 养孩子确实很烧钱 |
[22:05] | But they’re worth it, right? | 但就应该让孩子过好日子 |
[22:10] | Yeah, o-okay, maybe I picked up a few extra shifts here and there, | 好吧 我确实找了几个兼职 |
[22:12] | but it’s not a big deal. | 但这没什么大不了 |
[22:15] | It is a big deal. | 这可不是小事 |
[22:16] | Surfing lessons? $150 an hour? | 冲浪课150美元一小时 |
[22:20] | The guy’s giving me a discount. | 这还是优惠价呢 |
[22:23] | Carla, the private school, | 卡拉 私立学校 |
[22:25] | physical therapy, the after-school program. | 理疗 课后辅导 处处都要钱 |
[22:27] | Eddie, I know what all that costs. | 埃迪 我知道这可不是一笔小数目 |
[22:31] | It’s under control. Don’t worry. | 我能搞定 别担心 |
[22:34] | Every time we talk about money, you tell me not to worry. | 每次一谈钱 你就让我别担心 |
[22:37] | Guess what, I worry. | 可我怎能不担心啊 |
[22:39] | – Don’t. – Ready. | -别担心啦 -我准备好了 |
[22:42] | 300 grand does solve a lot of problems. | 三十万能解不少燃眉之急呢 |
[22:45] | I’ve got two full-time jobs, firefighter and dad. | 消防员和父亲都是我的全职工作 |
[22:49] | I don’t have time to plan a robbery. | 我没时间策划抢劫 |
[22:51] | Six weeks at home, | 在家中休养六周 |
[22:53] | guy like you, what you do for a living, | 你这种人闲不住 |
[22:56] | you must’ve been climbing the walls. | 肯定抓狂地爬墙了 |
[22:58] | More like redecorating them. | 我倒是翻新了墙壁 |
[23:00] | Sounds like you had a lot of time on your hands, | 你似乎有大把时间 |
[23:03] | to think. | 苦心经营 |
[23:04] | To plan? | 筹谋划策 |
[23:06] | You mean to plot? Who did I plot with? | 就算是想抢劫 我也没有同伴啊 |
[23:09] | No one on my team would do this. I am sure of it. | 我确定我的队员不会做出这种事 |
[23:11] | You moved here two, three years ago. | 你两三年前才调任到此处 |
[23:14] | Minnesota, right? | 你之前是在明尼苏达州吧 |
[23:16] | Left there under a bit of a cloud, didn’t you, Captain? | 离任原因值得深究啊 队长 |
[23:19] | Truth is, you don’t know the people you work with, | 事实上 你根本不了解你的同事们 |
[23:22] | and they don’t know you, do they, Captain Nash? | 他们也不了解你吧 纳什队长 |
[23:25] | But I trust him. | 但我相信他 |
[23:27] | I trust his gut. | 我相信他的判断 |
[23:29] | So when he said we needed to get into that vault, | 所以当他说 我们得撬开金库时 |
[23:32] | Yeah, I believed him. | 我二话没说就信了 |
[23:33] | You chose to run into that vault, Firefighter Wilson, | 你当时冲进了金库 威尔逊消防员 |
[23:35] | believing there was a nerve agent present. | 但你当时已深信里面有神经毒剂 |
[23:36] | Why would you do that? | 为何还要冲进去呢 |
[23:38] | Because it’s my job. | 因为救死扶伤是我的天职 |
[23:40] | Or maybe you were providing a distraction | 或许你是充当了”烟雾弹” |
[23:41] | so one of your friends can do a different kind of job. | 掩护你的朋友动手 |
[23:46] | I don’t know what happened. | 我根本不了解情况 |
[23:47] | I did what the firefighter said. | 我只是听从了消防员的指挥 |
[23:49] | The armored car driver? | 运钞车司机 |
[23:51] | I thought he couldn’t leave the truck. | 他不是不能下车吗 |
[23:53] | He said I was in danger. I had to get decontaminated. | 他当时说我有危险 得去消毒净化 |
[23:56] | Look, I was scared. | 我当时吓得要死 |
[23:58] | I did not know they were gonna rob the truck. | 我不知道他们想抢劫运钞车啊 |
[24:00] | Wait, so the money came from the armored car? | 等下 那些是运钞车上的钱吗 |
[24:03] | Not the vault? | 不是从金库里的钱 |
[24:04] | But I was in the vault the whole time. | 但我一直在金库里啊 |
[24:07] | There’s no way that’s me. | 不可能是我 |
[24:08] | No, you were the distraction. | 对 你使了招障眼法 |
[24:10] | Getting everyone to look over there, | 大家都忙着救你 |
[24:11] | so no one’s noticing the man emptying the armored car over here. | 这样就没人注意有人偷走运钞车里的钱了 |
[24:15] | So who’s your partner? | 你的同伙是谁 |
[24:23] | I’m so confused. Can you start over? | 你们把我绕晕了 再从头来一遍呗 |
[24:32] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[24:33] | I’m sure about clearing my name. | 我一定要为自己洗脱罪名 |
[24:35] | You were inside the vault the whole time, out like a light. | 你当时一直昏迷躺在金库中 |
[24:38] | Your name is gonna clear itself. | 你的清白不言而喻 |
[24:41] | The mystery man was right there. | 那个神秘人当时就在那儿 |
[24:43] | Yellow splash suit. I.D.’d himself as a firefighter. | 身穿黄色隔离服 自称是消防员 |
[24:47] | Led the driver away from the armored truck, | 让运钞车司机下了车 |
[24:49] | Filled some disposal bags with the green. | 把”绿纸”塞进了垃圾袋 |
[24:51] | That’s what us bank robbers call the money, | 劫匪对钞票的昵称真是简单粗暴 |
[24:54] | the “Dough-re-mi.” | 称之为”绿票子” |
[25:03] | I’m sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们歇业了 |
[25:06] | You’re the firefighter who went back into the vault. | 你是那个冲进金库的消防员 |
[25:09] | How are you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[25:12] | Like it never even happened. | 仿佛做了一场梦 |
[25:14] | I wish I could say the same. Come. | 真希望我也能这么想得开 请进 |
[25:21] | We’ll be closed for at least a week. | 我们至少得歇业一周 |
[25:23] | Your Captain Nash went a little “Hulk smash” on the vault. | 你家纳什队长对我们金库使了一招”浩克暴击” |
[25:28] | He was really worried about you. | 他当时特别担心你 |
[25:31] | I don’t really remember much. | 我都不太记得了 |
[25:33] | That’s why I’m here, hoping to jog my memory. | 我今天就是想来回忆一下当天的场景 |
[25:36] | Is your manager around? | 你们经理在吗 |
[25:38] | Mr. Prentiss, he doesn’t work here anymore. | 普伦提斯先生已经不在此就职了 |
[25:41] | That was his last day. | 当天是他离职的最后一天 |
[25:42] | The day of the robbery was his last day? | 抢劫当天是他在这儿最后一天吗 |
[25:45] | – Was that a planned thing? – Retirement. | -此事早就计划好了吗 -他退休了 |
[25:48] | 26 years. | 在这儿干了26年 |
[25:49] | I feel bad. He was so close to making it out. | 我替他惋惜 他本能再坚持几年 |
[25:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:53] | He had a fear– a phobia, really– | 他有种恐惧症 |
[25:56] | of getting locked in the vault. | 总是害怕被锁在金库中 |
[25:58] | He was always talking about these stories he heard. | 他过去常常给我们讲他看到的新闻 |
[26:01] | I think that Florida kid was the last straw. | 佛罗里达男童事故大概是压垮他的最后一根稻草 |
[26:04] | He put in for retirement right after that. | 此事发生后 他就申请退休了 |
[26:07] | You said Florida? | 佛罗里达吗 |
[26:08] | Maybe it’s lucky you guys were unconscious. | 你们当时都昏迷了 也许反而是好事 |
[26:12] | You don’t remember being locked inside. | 这样你们就不记得被困金库的绝望之感了 |
[26:16] | Would it be okay if I took a look in there? | 我能进去看看吗 |
[26:21] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[26:26] | Inventory protocols. | 按规矩 清点物件 |
[26:27] | We’re moving all the boxes to another branch | 我们得把所有的柜子都转移到别的支行 |
[26:30] | until the repairs are done. | 这边修复完成 再转移回来 |
[26:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:47] | He was right here, | 他当时就倒在这儿 |
[26:48] | and-and I ran in. | 我冲了进来 |
[26:51] | Stay calm. Stay calm, sir. | 保持冷静 别慌 先生 |
[27:03] | – ‘Thena. – What is it? | -西娜 -怎么了 |
[27:13] | Go ahead. | 拿去化验 |
[27:17] | Can’t believe we missed that. | 我们当时居然没发现这个 |
[27:18] | Maybe we didn’t miss anything. | 也许我们搜查时 此物并不在这里 |
[27:20] | Firefighter Wilson’s the one who found it, right? | 这是威尔逊消防员发现的吧 |
[27:23] | Check the tape. She didn’t plant it. | 你大可查看监控 她没有栽赃嫁祸 |
[27:25] | I was with her the whole time. | 我刚才一直和她在一起 |
[27:26] | And why were you revisiting the scene of the crime? | 你为何要重回事发现场 |
[27:29] | So I could remember. He touched my face. | 唤醒我的记忆 他当时摸了我的脸 |
[27:33] | Franklin, the-the bank manager, | 富兰克林 那个银行经理 |
[27:34] | he touched my face when I went in there t-to pull him out. | 我当天冲进去救他时 他摸了我的脸 |
[27:37] | That’s how he delivered the toxins, whatever-whatever that was. | 他这是这样给我下了毒 反正对我下手了 |
[27:40] | Maybe it’s in the bottle. | 真相就在瓶中 |
[27:40] | W-W-Wait. You’re saying the bank manager was in on it? | 等下 你觉得银行经理也参与了抢劫 |
[27:43] | – Did you know that was his last day? – Yeah. | -你们知道当天是他离职最后一天吗 -知道 |
[27:46] | He put in for retirement right before Christmas. | 他圣诞节前不久就申请退休了 |
[27:47] | Yeah, and right after he saw this. | 那时他刚看到这条新闻 |
[27:52] | You know how those firefighters got the kid out? | 知道消防员怎么把孩子救了出来吗 |
[27:54] | Drilled a hole in the vault wall. | 他们在金库的外墙钻了个洞 |
[27:57] | They also had to cut the power to do it, just like we did. | 他们当时为此切断了电源 我们也是如此 |
[28:00] | Check every single box in this room again. | 再次检查金库内的所有保险柜 |
[28:05] | Is there a problem, Ms. Wolcott? | 怎么了 威尔考特女士 |
[28:06] | Box 725 is supposed to have $6 million worth of diamonds in it, | 725号保险柜内本该装有价值六百万的钻石 |
[28:11] | not the recycling. | 而不是废水瓶 |
[28:12] | Who else had access to that box? | 还有谁能打开这个保险柜 |
[28:16] | Franklin Prentiss! | 富兰克林·普伦提斯 |
[28:20] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警察 |
[28:22] | We need to ask you some more questions. | 我们有问题要问你 |
[28:35] | I hate this case. | 本案真是让我头大 |
[28:44] | Looks like he was headed out when he collapsed. | 看来他晕倒时 正准备出门啊 |
[28:47] | Out of the country, you mean? | 准备潜逃出国吧 |
[28:50] | Any sign of the diamonds? | 找到钻石了吗 |
[28:52] | Nothing about this case has been that easy. | 要是本案有那么简单 就好了 |
[28:54] | His accomplice probably killed him and took the stones. | 可能是他的同伙抢走了钻石 杀人灭口了 |
[29:00] | So where are they, Firefighter Wilson? | 同伙在哪儿 威尔逊消防员 |
[29:05] | Seriously? | 你还怀疑我啊 |
[29:11] | May, Harry, hurry it up. | 梅 哈里 快点 |
[29:15] | Mrs. Anderson’s waiting outside. | 安德森太太在外面等你们呢 |
[29:17] | I thought Dad was picking us up. | 不是爸来接我们吗 |
[29:19] | Your father and I are going to have a very busy day today. | 我和你爸今天有要事 |
[29:22] | – Dad didn’t say anything. – It’s a surprise. | -可爸没告诉我们啊 -想给你们一个”惊喜” |
[29:29] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈 怎么回事 |
[29:30] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[29:32] | Friends from work. Come on, now. | 我的同事 你们别愣着了 |
[29:35] | Off you go. Have a good day. | 快走吧 祝愉快 |
[29:41] | Sergeant Grant… I’m awfully sorry. | 格兰特警官 真的很抱歉 |
[29:45] | Let me see the warrant. | 搜查令呢 |
[29:49] | – Fresh coffee’s in the kitchen. – You were expecting us? | -厨房有刚煮好的咖啡 -你知道我们要来 |
[29:52] | I know the drill, detective. | 我知道规矩 警探 |
[29:54] | I assume you’re hitting everyone at once. | 你大概派人同时上门搜查大家了吧 |
[29:58] | They gonna be expecting us, too? | 他们也知道我们会去搜查吗 |
[30:01] | You think I’d spoil your surprise? | 我可没剧透你给他们的”惊喜” |
[30:03] | It ain’t my party. | 喧宾夺主不合适 |
[30:47] | Really? The condiments? | 不是吧 连调味品也不放过 |
[30:57] | That’s my entire life right there. You can’t take that. | 别把电脑也拿走啊 这可是我的命根子啊 |
[31:05] | You know how long it took me to get those color coded? | 你知道我花了多久才按颜色整理好衣柜吗 |
[31:07] | Also gonna need to check your car. | 你的车也需要检查 |
[31:20] | They’re tossing the apartment. | 他们在我家公寓翻箱倒柜 |
[31:21] | So much for the security deposit. | 我的押金看来是退不回来了 |
[31:25] | – Calling a lawyer? – I am ordering an Uber. | -联系律师吗 -打车而已 |
[31:27] | I still have to work today. | 我今天还得上班 |
[31:30] | Let Robbery-Homicide do their dance, | 就放手让抢劫凶案组去查吧 |
[31:33] | eliminate the obvious suspects and find the real ones. | 排除所有可能的嫌疑人 找出真凶 |
[31:36] | I mean, I know it ain’t easy, | 我知道你不喜欢这样 |
[31:38] | but you got to let the wheels of justice do their thing. | 但得让执法人员尽职办案啊 |
[31:41] | Those wheels… | 这种执法手段 |
[31:43] | those wheels have a way of sometimes crushing people like me. | 有时会击垮我这种人 |
[31:46] | Come on. You don’t think… | 别这样 你不会以为… |
[31:48] | It’s just this business of turning over every rock to look under it. | 这种翻老底的调查真让人头疼 |
[31:51] | I mean, I got some rocks | 有些底细 |
[31:53] | that I’d rather not have anyone peeking under, you know? | 我真不愿意被人知晓 |
[31:57] | Just promise me, Athena, | 你向我保证 阿西娜 |
[31:58] | I will not end up in a six-by-nine with Eva fighting over our top bunk. | 保证我不会坐牢 沦落到和伊娃争上铺的下场 |
[32:03] | Never gonna happen. | 不会 |
[32:06] | I need to borrow Harry’s computer. | 我得借用一下哈里的电脑 |
[32:08] | They confiscated mine. You have any idea where it is? | 他们没收了我的笔记本 你知道哈里的在哪儿吗 |
[32:11] | Probably in the same evidence lockup downtown as yours. | 大概和你的电脑一起锁在市中心的证物室了吧 |
[32:14] | Wait, what? They took his, too? | 不是吧 连他的电脑也收走了 |
[32:18] | The hell… What are they thinking? | 搞什么啊 他们想什么呢 |
[32:19] | He-He’s robbing banks and playing Minecraft? | 玩《我的世界》的小男孩怎么会和抢劫案有关呢 |
[32:21] | Listen, I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[32:21] | Like father, like son, I guess. | 可能有其父必有其子吧 |
[32:23] | Tell me you didn’t spend the better part of your day | 你放着大好的时间不去享受 |
[32:25] | helping my fiancé bust open a vault? | 反而帮我未婚夫撬金库去了 |
[32:28] | We were trying to save Hen. | 我们当时是想救亨 |
[32:30] | – Thank you for that, by the way. – You got it. | -对了 谢谢你 -别客气 |
[32:32] | I think. | 是该谢谢你吧 |
[32:36] | It’s the hospital. | 医院打来的电话 |
[32:39] | Hello? Yes, this is she. | 你好 是我 |
[32:45] | Place looks pretty good. Wh-What happened– | 家里很整洁啊 怎么做到的 |
[32:47] | you-you clean up after they left? | 他们搜查完后 你收拾了一下吗 |
[32:50] | Police were very careful. | 警察搜查时很小心 |
[32:53] | You mean terrified… of you. | 因为他们怕你怕得要死吧 |
[32:57] | They got my tox report back. | 我的毒检报告出来了 |
[32:59] | You’ll never believe what they found. | 你肯定想不到检测结果 |
[33:01] | Scorpion venom. | 蝎子毒 |
[33:05] | I feel robbed. How in the hell did you know that? | 你抢了我的台词 你怎么会知道 |
[33:08] | It was in the hand sanitizer that you found in the vault. | 你在金库发现的洗手液中也有蝎子毒 |
[33:12] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这说明什么 |
[33:13] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[33:17] | But… you do. | 你想明白了 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:23] | I know who did this. | 我知道劫匪是谁了 |
[33:44] | Marty, thanks for coming. | 马蒂 谢谢你赶来 |
[33:45] | Yeah, I heard you guys were having trouble with the ladder. | 听说你们的云梯出问题了 |
[33:49] | Was starting to think you guys, don’t know how to use it. | 我都觉得你们不知道正确使用方法了 |
[33:52] | Well, you know how we operate. | 你倒是知道我们的出警流程 |
[33:54] | All our procedures and protocols. | 对我们的救援程序了解得一清二楚 |
[33:56] | But maybe you could show us some tricks. | 也许你能教我们两招 |
[33:59] | Yeah, you seem to know more about these trucks than we do. | 是啊 你似乎比我们更熟悉消防车 |
[34:01] | Like, where to hide $300,000 in cash. | 居然知道哪里能藏匿三十万现金 |
[34:05] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么啊 |
[34:08] | How are your hands, Marty? | 你的手怎么样了 马蒂 |
[34:10] | That alternative medicine still working? | 另类药物还管用吗 |
[34:23] | Marty Collins. | 马蒂·柯林斯 |
[34:25] | You’re under arrest for bank robbery and murder. | 你因抢劫银行和谋杀被捕了 |
[34:30] | Murder? Who’d I kill? | 谋杀 我杀谁了 |
[34:36] | The armored car courier– | 运钞员 |
[34:39] | he died from an allergic reaction to scorpion venom. | 他因对蝎子毒过敏而死 |
[34:43] | That’s what’s in the bottle, | 毒液混在洗手液中 |
[34:44] | in concentrated gel form. | 浓缩的凝胶状毒液 |
[34:46] | That’s what you’ve been using to combat your arthritis. | 你一直在用蝎子毒治疗你的关节炎 |
[34:49] | Sorry, I totally had to google this. | 不好意思 我得求助一下谷歌 |
[34:52] | “The iberiotoxin blocks the potassium channels | “蝎毒能够阻断钾离子通道 |
[34:55] | that allow arthritis to spread through the bones.” | 而该通道正是关节炎得以恶化的元凶” |
[34:57] | An overdose of the stuff mimics the symptoms of a nerve agent. | 蝎毒使用过量会使人产生神经毒剂中毒的反应 |
[35:01] | Creating just enough chaos so you can impersonate a real firefighter… | 借着一片混乱 你得以假扮消防员 |
[35:05] | and get that armored car driver away from his truck, right? | 让运钞司机下车离开 对吧 |
[35:10] | Is that the guy? | 是他吗 |
[35:12] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:19] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[35:21] | So let’s see if I got this right. | 听听看 我理解对了吗 |
[35:24] | The fake nerve agent attack | 假冒的神经毒剂爆发 |
[35:26] | was a distraction for the armored car robbery… | 其实是为了掩人耳目 抢劫运钞车 |
[35:30] | which was a distraction | 而这一切又是一个烟雾弹 |
[35:32] | for the diamond heist. | 方便银行经理偷走钻石 |
[35:35] | Crime is hard. | 犯罪技术含量也太高了吧 |
[35:37] | Franklin knew the bank and Marty knew us. | 富兰克林了解银行 马蒂了解我们 |
[35:40] | But how’d they know each other? | 但他们俩怎么会认识 |
[35:42] | Brothers-in-law. Well, ex brothers-in-law. | 之前是连襟 |
[35:45] | Franklin had been married to Marty’s crazy sister. | 富兰克林曾是马蒂疯姐姐的丈夫 |
[35:48] | And when they ran into each other again, a plan formed. | 他们俩某天碰头之后 就密谋了这个计划 |
[35:52] | Franklin was the inside man. | 富兰克林是内应 |
[35:53] | His job was to create a medical emergency in the bank. | 他负责在银行中制造医疗事故 |
[35:57] | The kind that would trigger a hazmat response | 该事故得能够引来生化危机处理队 |
[35:58] | because Marty knew that we’d have to seal the perimeter | 因为马蒂知道我们必须得封锁外围 |
[36:01] | to execute the Big Bird protocol. | 才能执行应急预案 |
[36:03] | – The money’s fine. – You’re in danger! | -钱还在 -你很危险 |
[36:07] | He gets the driver to leave the truck | 他让司机下了车 |
[36:09] | and empty all his pockets. | 清空了他的口袋 |
[36:10] | And while the driver gets clean, Marty gets rich. | 司机去净化消毒之时 马蒂就能大发一笔横财 |
[36:15] | Except, how’s he gonna get all that money out of there? | 但是 他怎么把钱带出来呢 |
[36:21] | Can’t just walk it off the scene. | 大摇大摆带出肯定不现实 |
[36:24] | He needed a mule. | 他需要有人帮忙运钞 |
[36:26] | Or a team of mules. Us. | 我们消防队就是他的运钞队 |
[36:44] | Not a bad plan. | 计划不错 |
[36:45] | I mean, it’s crazy, but it could’ve worked. | 确实很疯狂 但可行 |
[36:47] | We bring the money back here | 我们帮他把钱运回来 |
[36:48] | and all he has to do is wait for the right moment, sneak in, | 他只需趁机溜进来 |
[36:51] | access the ladder truck and retrieve the money. | 从云梯车中把钱取走 就行了 |
[36:53] | Except there wasn’t any, | 然而天有不测风云 |
[36:54] | because the police had already beaten him to the punch. | 警察先他一步赶到 追回了失窃现金 |
[37:02] | But how’d the police know exactly where to find the money? | 但警察又是怎么知道现金的藏匿地点呢 |
[37:05] | ‘Cause there was one variable that Marty didn’t count on. | 因为马蒂忽略了一个不确定因素 |
[37:09] | The double-cross. | 双面间谍 |
[37:15] | See, Marty may have known everything there is to know about LAFD protocol, | 马蒂确实很了解洛杉矶消防局的全部流程 |
[37:18] | but Franklin knew about the bank. | 但银行是富兰克林的天下 |
[37:19] | He knew what was in that vault. | 他知道金库中的每样物品 |
[37:21] | He could steal those diamonds with his eyes closed. | 他闭着眼都能把钻石偷走 |
[37:25] | See, Marty’s plan was simple, | 马蒂的计划其实简单易操作 |
[37:28] | but Franklin’s was more time-sensitive, | 但富兰克林的计划必须精准把控时间 |
[37:30] | so he told Marty the best day to rob the armored car would be his last day. | 所以他告诉马蒂 他退休当天是下手的绝佳时机 |
[37:34] | He knew there’d be a party at the end of day, at the close of business. | 他早就知道下班前大家会为他举行欢送会 |
[37:38] | He’d start with Marty’s plan, | 他先执行了马蒂的计划 |
[37:40] | but then he’d improvise. | 然后又随机应变 发挥了一下 |
[37:44] | Franklin made sure he collapsed inside the vault. | 富兰克林确保自己毒晕在了金库中 |
[37:47] | He knew what our response would be. | 因为他知道我们会作何反应 |
[37:49] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[37:51] | Then all he had to do was wait for the vault to automatically close | 然后 他只需静待金库大门自动关闭 |
[37:54] | and time-seal for the night. | 夜黑风高 好戏上演 |
[37:56] | Then he’d have hours alone inside that vault | 这样 他就能单独在金库中待数小时 |
[37:58] | while we ran our rescue protocols. | 而我们则在外面忙着营救他 |
[38:01] | It was meticulous plan. | 计划周密 |
[38:02] | But there was an unexpected complication. | 但出现了一个意外因素 |
[38:06] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[38:08] | He was supposed to be in there alone. | 他本计划独自被关在金库中 |
[38:09] | So me running in to save his sorry ass? A complication. | 而我冲进去救他 反而打乱了他的计划 |
[38:13] | He had to take me out, too. | 于是他不得不也毒晕我 |
[38:17] | But now he’s playing “Beat the clock.” | 但这样一来 他就只能”限时大抢购”了 |
[38:20] | Soon as the cameras couldn’t see, | 等我们切断监控后 |
[38:22] | Franklin swiped six million in stones | 富兰克林立刻把六百万的钻石一扫而空 |
[38:25] | and waited to be saved. | 然后静待我们的救援 |
[38:27] | He had the stones. | 他钻石已经到手了 |
[38:28] | All he needed was a clean getaway. | 只需想办法脱身就好 |
[38:30] | L.A. Department of Robbery and Homicide. | 这里是洛杉矶抢劫凶案组 |
[38:32] | Yes, I have information on an armored car robbery. | 你好 我想举报一起运钞车抢劫案 |
[38:35] | He sends the police after us. | 他向警察告发了我们 |
[38:39] | So, while the police are investigating us… | 这样 警察调查我们时 |
[38:42] | he could flee the country. | 他就能顺利逃出国境了 |
[38:44] | – New name, new passport, new life. – He just wasn’t fast enough. | -改名换姓 全新开始 -可惜他动作不够快 |
[38:47] | Marty knew he’d been double-crossed. | 马蒂意识到被坑了 |
[38:49] | He goes to confront Franklin. | 于是去找富兰克林对峙 |
[38:51] | Marty, l-look, I can explain it to you. | 马蒂 你听我解释 |
[38:53] | Where you going, Franklin? | 你想去哪儿啊 富兰克林 |
[38:55] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[38:55] | – Everything’s gonna work… – Did you double-cross me? | -我们一起想办法 -你是不是坑了我 |
[38:57] | – No, I swear to you. I… – Did you double-cross me?! | -没有 我发誓 -你是不是出卖了我 |
[38:58] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[39:02] | So Marty killed Franklin. | 于是马蒂杀死了富兰克林 |
[39:07] | What? | 什么 |
[39:08] | – I didn’t kill nobody. – What about the dead guard? | -我没杀人 -那运钞员怎么会死 |
[39:10] | It was supposed to be non-lethal. | 蝎毒的剂量不致命啊 |
[39:13] | I mean, that’s why we used it. | 所以我们当初才选用这个 |
[39:15] | How was I supposed to know he was allergic? | 我怎么知道他过敏啊 |
[39:17] | But I never touched Franklin. | 但富兰克林确实不是我所杀 |
[39:19] | You have been charged with two counts of felony murder, | 你被控两项谋杀罪 |
[39:22] | grand theft, reckless endangerment and impersonating a firefighter. | 偷窃罪 怠忽危害罪 假冒消防员罪 |
[39:26] | You can make this easier on yourself. | 我们可以从轻处置你 |
[39:29] | Just tell us. | 但你得说实话 |
[39:31] | Where are the diamonds? | 钻石在哪里 |
[39:35] | Diamonds? | 钻石 |
[39:36] | What diamonds? | 什么钻石 |
[39:38] | There are diamonds? | 还有钻石吗 |
[39:42] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[39:44] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[39:45] | He admitted to everything | 他都坦白了 |
[39:46] | but killing Franklin and stealing the diamonds. | 就是不肯承认杀了富兰克林 抢走了钻石 |
[39:49] | So where are they? | 那钻石在哪里 |
[40:07] | Stomach contents include corn, | 胃中含有玉米 |
[40:11] | some sort of grain– possibly quinoa– | 某种谷物 可能是藜麦 |
[40:15] | and some sort of foreign mass. | 还有某种异物 |
[40:22] | Appears to be… a diamond. | 似乎是一颗钻石 |
[40:57] | What are they putting on the death certificate? | 死亡证明上怎么写 |
[40:59] | “Acute intestinal blockage.” | “急性肠道阻塞” |
[41:01] | They rejected my suggestion. | 他们没接受我的建议 |
[41:03] | “Cause of death: greed.” | “死因 贪婪” |
[41:20] | Chief. This is a surprise. | 局长 你怎么来了 |
[41:23] | Sorry to bother you at home. | 抱歉前来家中叨扰 |
[41:24] | It’s okay. Come on in. | 没事 请进 |
[41:27] | Chief Alonzo, this is Athena Grant, my fiancée. | 阿隆索局长 这位是我的未婚妻 阿西娜·格兰特 |
[41:31] | Pleasure to meet you, ma’am. | 幸会 女士 |
[41:32] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[41:34] | I’d rather you stayed. | 你留下吧 |
[41:36] | If that’s okay with you, Chief. | 可以吧 局长 |
[41:41] | There’s no way to ease into this conversation. | 我真的想不到该如何委婉地告诉你 |
[41:44] | Believe me, I tried to find one on the drive here. | 相信我 我开车时想了一路 |
[41:48] | LAPD has referred a matter to us for further review, | 洛杉矶警局向我局提供了一则需要进一步审查的信息 |
[41:52] | based on some irregularities they found during their investigation. | 因为他们在调查中发现了异常 |
[41:57] | The bank robbery investigation? | 银行抢劫案的调查吗 |
[41:59] | I thought the team was cleared. | 我们消防队不是已经洗清嫌疑了吗 |
[41:59] | Team was. You weren’t. | 队员没事 你有事 |
[42:03] | I think you know why. | 你应该知道原因吧 |
[42:06] | You’ll be on suspended duty | 你被停止了 |
[42:07] | pending a full inquiry. | 等到全面审查 |
[42:10] | We have a lot of questions. | 我们有很多疑惑 |
[42:12] | Until they’re answered to our satisfaction, | 得到满意的答案之前 |
[42:15] | you are relieved of your command, Captain Nash. | 你将不再担任统领一职 纳什队长 |
[42:19] | Just one minute, now. | 先等等 |
[42:21] | You need to explain yourself. | 你把话说清楚 |
[42:22] | For what reason are you relieving him of duty? | 你为什么让他停职 |
[42:26] | – Captain Nash lied to us when he joined the LAFD. – About what? | -纳什队长加入洛杉矶消防局时撒了谎 -什么谎 |
[42:30] | About what happened in Minnesota. | 隐瞒明尼苏达州之事的真相 |