时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[00:02] | Thanks for spending your mornings with us today. | 感谢收看本台今早新闻 |
[00:04] | Angelenos waking up a little bit on edge today | 洛杉矶今日有些人心惶惶 |
[00:07] | after a second package bomb has exploded | 因为近日来 洛杉矶南城 |
[00:10] | in the Southland in as many days. | 发生第二起炸弹包裹爆炸事件 |
[00:12] | Now, the first victim, | 第一位受害者 |
[00:13] | Miranda Filson, | 米兰达·菲尔森 |
[00:14] | she’s a criminal defense attorney from South Pasadena, | 她是来自南帕萨迪纳的刑事律师 |
[00:17] | and somehow survived the blast. | 竟奇迹地活下来了 |
[00:18] | The second victim, a retired insurance adjustor, | 第二名受害者是一位退休的保险理赔员 |
[00:21] | is clinging to life at this very hour. | 目前命悬一线 |
[00:24] | Now, authorities are urging the public stay vigilant. | 政府呼吁市民保持警惕 |
[00:27] | If you see something, say something. | 如果发现可疑 请立即上报 |
[00:29] | If the truck’s parked in a driveway with its hazards on, | 那辆卡车停在私家车道上挡路了 |
[00:32] | it’s probably just making a delivery. | 可能只是送货而已 |
[00:34] | No, sir. Having a foreign-sounding last name | 不 先生 不能因为是外国姓氏 |
[00:36] | is not reason enough for me to send the police out | 就派警方过去 |
[00:38] | to investigate your neighbors. | 调查你的邻居 |
[00:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:42] | Ma’am, I’m having some trouble hearing you. | 女士 我听不清你说什么 |
[00:44] | Are you being attacked by a dog? | 你被狗咬了吗 |
[00:46] | No! That’s my dog! | 不 这是我家狗 |
[00:48] | We’ve got the bomber pinned down! | 我们抓住这个炸弹客了 |
[00:50] | – Send the cops! – Stop it! | -快派警察来 -快住手 |
[00:52] | – Good boy, Titus. – God, help me. She’s crazy. | -乖狗狗 泰特斯 -快救救我了 她有病 |
[00:55] | You say you have the bomber pinned down? | 你说 你们抓住那个炸弹客了吗 |
[00:57] | I caught him putting a package in my mailbox. | 我抓到他往我邮箱里放包裹了 |
[00:59] | I’m the mailman! | 我是快递小哥啊 |
[01:00] | – Ma’am, he says he’s the mailman. – He’s not my mailman. | -女士 他说他是快递员 -不是我常用的快递员 |
[01:03] | – My mailman’s Larry. – Stop! Stop it! | -我常用的快递员叫拉里 -住手 住手 |
[01:06] | Larry’s out for two weeks with foot surgery! | 拉里脚部手术 请了两周假 |
[01:08] | I think he did something to Larry. | 肯定是他对拉里下手了 |
[01:09] | Okay, I’m dispatching a unit to your location. | 我马上派警方前往你的位置 |
[01:11] | And, ma’am, I suggest you put Titus back in the house | 女士 请你在警方到达之前 |
[01:13] | before the officers arrive. | 将泰特斯带回屋内 |
[01:15] | You got to help me here. | 赶紧来救我啊 |
[01:18] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[01:19] | My God, there’s a backpack! | 天呐 这里有一个书包 |
[01:20] | – There’s a backpack outside Brookside Elementary! – Ma’am? | -溪畔小学外面有一个书包 -女士 |
[01:23] | – Send the cops! Quick! Please! – Ma’am, slow down. | -快派警察过来 快啊 -女士 请慢点说 |
[01:24] | Tell me again, where was the backpack found? | 再说一次 你在哪里发现了书包 |
[01:29] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[01:43] | All right, everyone, as close and as tight to the truck as you can be. | 大家尽量贴紧消防车 |
[01:46] | All right, stay tucked in, stay tucked in. | 都躲好 躲好 |
[01:48] | You guys are doing great. Thank you. | 小朋友们棒棒哒 谢谢 |
[01:50] | Teacher spotted it out there after recess. | 课间休息 老师发现了那个书包 |
[01:54] | Nobody claimed it. | 没人认领 |
[01:55] | Yeah, but it’s not a package. | 但这不是包裹 |
[01:56] | I thought this guy sent his bombs through the mail. | 凶手不是只邮寄炸弹包裹吗 |
[01:58] | Maybe he changed his M.O. | 也许改变作案手法了 |
[01:59] | Or inspired some other crazy. | 也许是出现模仿犯了 |
[02:08] | Moving into position. | 前往就位 |
[02:13] | We have visual. | 看到目标 |
[02:15] | Repeat, we have visual. | 重复 看到目标 |
[02:22] | – Carlos, what do we got? – Unclear. | -卡洛斯 什么情况 -尚不清楚 |
[02:25] | Some metallic component is interfering with the image. | 一个金属部件干扰了扫描画面 |
[02:28] | Shall we travel it? | 要将其带走吗 |
[02:32] | I repeat, shall we travel it? | 重复 要将其带走吗 |
[02:35] | Let’s not take any chances. | 别冒险了 |
[02:36] | Proceed with controlled detonation. | 立即实行可控引爆 |
[02:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:53] | All units, be advised! | 各单位注意 |
[02:54] | Fire in the hole. | 引爆 |
[02:56] | Stay tucked in. | 大家躲好 |
[02:57] | – On my mark! – Down, down, down. | -听我指令 -蹲下躲好 |
[03:00] | Three… | 三 |
[03:01] | two… | 二 |
[03:02] | one. | 一 |
[03:11] | Stay back, stay back, stay back. | 都躲到后面 别出来 |
[03:13] | Easy. Easy. | 淡定 淡定 |
[03:22] | Substance appears to be some kind of… grayish paste. | 物质成分好像是一种灰色浆糊 |
[03:26] | It’s tuna fish. | 是金枪鱼 |
[03:31] | Emily. Was that your lunch? | 艾米丽 这是你的午餐吗 |
[03:34] | – Yes. – Why didn’t you say something? | -对 -你之前怎么不出来认领呢 |
[03:36] | I don’t like tuna fish. | 我不喜欢金枪鱼 |
[03:38] | Am I under arrest? | 警察要抓我吗 |
[03:42] | These false alarms are almost more nerve-wracking than the real thing. | 一场虚惊 却比真实案件还令人胆战心惊 |
[03:45] | Don’t even think that. | 想都别想了 |
[03:47] | Maybe the whole thing is a false alarm. | 也许整件事都是虚惊一场 |
[03:49] | – Maybe it’s over. – Maybe. | -也许这事结束了 -也许吧 |
[03:52] | All-clear given. | 警报解除 |
[03:53] | All-clear given. There is no bomb. | 警报解除 没有炸弹 |
[03:55] | All students and staff are permitted to enter the campus. | 所有教师和学生可以进入校园了 |
[03:58] | Engine 118 is on the scene. | 118消防队在现场处理 |
[04:00] | Central. 10-24. We are en route now. | 总部 任务完成 即将回途 |
[04:09] | Okay, this is our final contestant. | 这是最后一位”竞争者”了 |
[04:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:13] | You’re picking a cake but haven’t even decided on the venue? | 都开始选蛋糕了 还没决定婚礼场地吗 |
[04:16] | The cake is how we’re picking the venue. | 就是靠选蛋糕 来选场地 |
[04:18] | Yeah, it seems silly to run all over town | 我们不想浪费时间 |
[04:20] | looking at yachts and ballrooms and country clubs, | 跑遍全城的游艇 宴会厅 乡村俱乐部 |
[04:22] | so we settled on three restaurants that can all do a wedding. | 所以选了三个可以举办婚礼的餐厅 |
[04:26] | Bought a cake from each. | 从每个餐厅买了一块蛋糕 |
[04:27] | Best cake wins. | 哪家蛋糕好吃 就选哪家 |
[04:28] | Have you guys finalized your guest list yet? | 你们敲定婚礼都请谁来了吗 |
[04:30] | That all depends. | 这要看情况 |
[04:31] | Your mother won’t allow me to put Chief Alonzo on the guest list | 你妈不让我邀请阿隆索局长 |
[04:34] | till my suspension is lifted. | 除非我被复职 |
[04:35] | Which needs to happen by the end of the week. | 也就是说 这周末就得复职 |
[04:38] | I still don’t understand why you guys are doing a stupid wedding. | 我还是不懂你们办什么破婚礼 |
[04:42] | Baby, I thought you were good with me and Bobby getting married. | 儿子 你不是同意我和巴比结婚吗 |
[04:46] | Because if you’re not, if you need more time… | 如果你有意见 需要时间接纳… |
[04:47] | No. It’s fine. | 不 我接纳 |
[04:49] | You guys can get married. | 你们可以结婚 |
[04:51] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[04:53] | I don’t want to wear a tux, or dance with May. | 我不想穿燕尾服 也不想跟梅跳舞 |
[04:57] | Well, who said you had to wear a tux? | 谁说你非得穿燕尾服了 |
[04:59] | Mom, it’s a wedding. Of course he has to wear a tux. | 妈 这是婚礼 他当然要穿燕尾服了 |
[05:02] | Tuxedos are stupid. | 燕尾服好傻气啊 |
[05:04] | And plus, I’m way too old to be a ring bearer. | 而且戒童哪有找我这么大的孩子 |
[05:08] | But you’re exactly the right age to walk me down the aisle. | 但你这个年纪正适合陪我走上婚礼圣坛 |
[05:13] | This wedding isn’t just about me and Bobby. | 这场婚礼不只是为我和巴比举办 |
[05:15] | It’s about us– the three of us– | 重点还是我们三个人 |
[05:18] | choosing to make Bobby a part of our family. | 选择接纳巴比成为一家人 |
[05:22] | Now, we all walk down that aisle together or not at all. | 我们共同进退 携手走上圣坛 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:27] | Together. | 携手走上圣坛 |
[05:29] | Maybe just without the tux? | 但咱不穿燕尾服呗 |
[05:41] | He is growing up way too fast. | 他长得真快啊 |
[05:43] | He was so brave yesterday at the funeral. | 他昨天在葬礼上 表现真勇敢 |
[05:48] | Bravest kid I know. | 我心目中最勇敢的孩子 |
[05:49] | Yep, yep. Just like his father. | 是啊 有其父必有其子 |
[05:53] | His mom was pretty brave, too. | 他母亲生前也很勇敢 |
[05:54] | How? By running out on him? | 狠心抛下他 这叫勇敢吗 |
[05:56] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[05:59] | Papi, we’re not doing this. | 爸 我不想跟你争吵 |
[06:03] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[06:06] | Look, honey… | 亲爱的儿子 |
[06:08] | we know Shannon loved Christopher. | 我们知道珊浓生前很爱克里斯托弗 |
[06:11] | Of course, Mom. | 当然了 妈 |
[06:12] | Okay. But she’s gone… | 好吧 但她已经过世了 |
[06:15] | and you are a single father, again, | 你又成为单身父亲了 |
[06:17] | okay, and the hours you work, Eddie… | 而你这份工作又很忙 埃迪 |
[06:22] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[06:23] | – To El Paso? – Texas has fires, too. | -回埃尔帕索吗 -得州也需要消防啊 |
[06:26] | You could join a department there. | 你可以调职到那边 |
[06:28] | Dad. | 爸 |
[06:30] | It’s not that simple. | 这事没那么简单 |
[06:32] | I’m still a probationary firefighter. | 我还在见习期 |
[06:34] | I’m so close to earning my shield. | 我马上就能转正了 |
[06:36] | You want me to just throw away the last year of my life? | 你想让我这一年的努力都白费吗 |
[06:41] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | Is that why you all flew in here, huh? | 怪不得全家都飞过来了 |
[06:46] | Not for the funeral, | 你们不是来参加葬礼 |
[06:48] | but to bring us back, was that the plan? | 而是要把我们劝回去 这才是真正目的吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, and we could help you, | 我们可以帮你啊 |
[06:51] | and Christopher would be close to family, | 而且克里斯托弗还能在家人身边 |
[06:52] | and you could have a life there. | 你也可以能在那边安家立业 |
[06:54] | We have a life here, and family. | 我们已经安定下来了 这边也有家人 |
[06:56] | Thank you, Eddie. | 谢谢你这么说 埃迪 |
[06:58] | We are sitting right here. | 你们当我们是空气吗 |
[07:03] | I won’t uproot him again. | 我不会再让他背井离乡 |
[07:05] | Christopher hasn’t been here long enough to put down roots– | 他都没在这里生活多久 何来背井离乡之说 |
[07:07] | he spent the first six years of his life in El Paso, | 他六岁以前 一直住在埃尔帕索 |
[07:10] | with us. | 跟我们生活在一起 |
[07:13] | Being with me is what’s best for Christopher. | 克里斯托弗跟我一起生活 才能健康成长 |
[07:20] | I chose this life for a reason. | 我选择现在的生活 有我的初衷 |
[07:22] | You can choose another one. | 你可以选择过另外一种生活 |
[07:42] | How’s the line look? | 排队入场的观众多吗 |
[07:43] | 35, 50 people tops. | 35人 最多50人 |
[07:47] | And most of them standing against the gate looking at their phone. | 而且大部分人都靠门站着 玩手机 |
[07:50] | People are probably staying home ’cause of the bomber. | 人们可能因为炸弹客一事 而躲在家中了 |
[07:53] | Time was, there’d be 30, 40, | 曾几何时 有三四万 |
[07:55] | hell, even 50,000 fans out there. | 甚至五万粉丝翘首期盼我们的表演呢 |
[07:57] | I mean, we played stadiums halfway around the globe. | 我们曾跑遍半个世界去演出 |
[08:00] | Yeah? Well, folks got the Internet now. | 是吗 如今互联网发展起来了 |
[08:02] | If they want to see dumb people doing stupid things, | 大家想看脑残拿生命去博关注 |
[08:05] | they can just get it for free online. | 可以免费上网看 |
[08:06] | Hey, hey, who you calling stupid? | 你说谁脑残 |
[08:08] | You’re dumb. The car is stupid. | 你是蠢 这辆车才残 |
[08:13] | This whole production, actually. | 整场特技演出都很脑残 |
[08:20] | Will you quit your complaining? | 你能别发牢骚了吗 |
[08:22] | You wanted me to retire. Fine. | 你想让我退休 行 |
[08:24] | But first… | 但首先 |
[08:26] | I’m gonna give ’em a show. | 我要来一场精彩演出 |
[08:28] | Right now, I’m looking at a useless heap of rusted junk… | 目前 我只看见一把老骨头很废柴[一堆废品] |
[08:33] | and then there’s the car. | 还有这辆车 |
[08:35] | Har-har. | 吐槽真狠 |
[08:36] | Me and this car got a lot of miles left on us. | 我和这辆车都宝刀未老呢 |
[08:39] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[08:41] | This is dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[08:42] | You might be my fourth wife, | 你虽然是我第四任老婆 |
[08:44] | but Janis here, she’s my first love. | 但”珍妮丝” 这辆车是我的初恋 |
[08:46] | I think you just want to go out in a big old blaze of glory. | 你就是想重温往日辉煌 |
[08:49] | Yeah? | 你这样想吗 |
[08:50] | Well, if it means I’d get one single minute of peace and quiet… | 如果承认这一点 我能耳根清净一会儿 |
[08:54] | So be it. | 你说是 就是吧 |
[08:57] | Try her now. | 发动吧 |
[09:00] | Try her now! | 快发动 |
[09:02] | Okay! | 好 |
[09:08] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[09:10] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[09:22] | Be careful what you do, okay? | 你小心一点 |
[09:23] | – I know, I know. – Do you know what y… | -我懂 我懂 -你知道… |
[09:25] | – Just be quiet. Be quiet! – Where you going? Where you… | -你安静 别说话 -你去哪儿… |
[09:30] | Ma’am, what happened? | 女士 发生什么事了 |
[09:31] | He got himself all caught up in the engine– | 他把自己卡进发动机里了 |
[09:32] | it just, it just sucked him straight in. | “它”直接他把卷进去了 |
[09:35] | “She,” Damn it! The car is a she! | 是”她” 带点感情 我的车不是物 |
[09:37] | Let this be a lesson to you, Roy. | 你就当吃一堑长一智吧 罗伊 |
[09:38] | You mistreat a woman, they mistreat you right back. | 亏待”女人” 可没好下场 |
[09:41] | You know, I-I’ve been trying to, like, cut him loose, | 我一直想剪掉他的头发 把他弄出来 |
[09:44] | but I can’t quite get in there. | 但我进不去 |
[09:46] | Let’s get down there and see what we can do. | 我们来瞧瞧 看有什么办法吧 |
[09:51] | Sir, I need you to keep very, very still. | 先生 你一定不要乱动 |
[09:53] | Any chance you can get me loose without cutting the hair? | 能在不剪我头发的情况下 救我出来吗 |
[09:56] | – It’s kind of my trademark, you know? – Forget the hair! | -我的秀发就是我的标志 -别管头发了 |
[09:59] | – You’ve been scalped. – What?! | -你头皮都被扯下来了 -什么 |
[10:01] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你来着 |
[10:02] | You know, this isn’t even the worst he’s been hurt. | 这都不算他伤得最重的一次 |
[10:04] | Okay, ma’am, I need you to give us some room to work, okay? | 女士 请退后 让我们救人 |
[10:06] | What? Why? | 为什么让我退后 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I can see why she couldn’t get in there. | 我知道她进不去的原因了 |
[10:08] | His hair is too tightly wound into the belt. | 他的头发被皮带缠绕得太紧 |
[10:10] | We can’t cut him free | 剪掉头发 救他出来 |
[10:11] | without pulling at the wound and making it worse. | 就一定会撕扯到伤口 加重伤势 |
[10:13] | We’ll have to come at it sideways. | 我们得从另外一侧入手 |
[10:15] | Sideways? What do you mean, sideways? | 另外一侧 这话是什么意思 |
[10:17] | We’re gonna have to cut the engine belt | 我们得切断发动机皮带 |
[10:18] | and remove the alternator, | 拆掉交流发电机 |
[10:19] | probably the crankshaft pulley, | 可能还得拆掉曲轴皮带盘 |
[10:21] | whatever’s in the way to get you free. | 总之妨碍救人的东西 都要拆掉 |
[10:22] | Like hell you are! | 不行 别做梦了 |
[10:29] | We need to locate that piston. | 我们得找到活塞 |
[10:32] | That hood’s a one-of-a-kind. | 那个引擎盖可是绝版啊 |
[10:34] | Just be careful. Please. | 拜托你们轻一点吧 |
[10:36] | We’ll need a socket wrench for that crankshaft. | 拿个管钳卸下机轴 |
[10:38] | Man. | 我的心在滴血啊 |
[10:42] | Don’t put that over there. | 别放在那里啊 |
[10:44] | – God. – One, two… | -天呐 -一二… |
[10:47] | Just hold on. | 坚持一下 |
[10:50] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[10:53] | – You’re killing her! – Try to relax, sir. | -你们这是要了”她”的命 -别激动 |
[10:56] | – We’re almost done. – How can I relax? | -快好了 -我怎么能不激动 |
[10:58] | You’re killing my car, man. | 我的车都被你们”弄死”了 |
[11:01] | Man. | 心疼死我了 |
[11:02] | Thought you wanted a blaze of glory. | 你不是想重温往日辉煌吗 |
[11:04] | Setting you on fire, now that would be a glorious blaze. | 把你点着了 那才够闪耀 够辉煌 |
[11:08] | Please, sir, do not move! Do not move! | 先生 请别动 你别动 |
[11:11] | Damn it. He pulled the occipital vein. | 该死 他扯到枕静脉了 |
[11:13] | – Cap, he’s gonna bleed out. – All right, let’s step it up, guys. | -队长 他要大出血了 -动作快点 各位 |
[11:14] | – Hen, what’s going on down here? – I’m almost there. | -亨 下面什么情况 -我快好了 |
[11:16] | God, don’t let him die, you guys. | 天呐 别让他死 求你们了 |
[11:18] | I love the bastard. | 我很爱这个混蛋 |
[11:20] | – Almost there. – Maude, I swear to you, honey, | -快好了 -莫德 我发誓 亲爱的 |
[11:22] | if I get out of this alive, | 如果我能活着逃过此劫 |
[11:23] | I’ll never do a reckless thing ever. | 我再也不这么鲁莽了 |
[11:25] | I’m done with that life. | 我从此隐退 |
[11:26] | It’s okay, baby, we’re gonna get you out. | 没事 亲爱的 我们会救你出来 |
[11:29] | It’s coming, coming, coming. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[11:31] | I’m here, baby. | 我就在你身边 宝贝 |
[11:33] | Got it. | 可以 |
[11:34] | Let’s raise him up, nice and easy. | 把他慢慢抬起来 稳一点 |
[11:42] | You dumb fool. | 你个蠢货 |
[11:44] | All this just to impress a couple dozen people? | 你差点丧命 就为了取悦几十个人吗 |
[11:47] | Not them. | 不是取悦他们 |
[11:48] | You. | 是你 |
[11:50] | All you got to do to impress me is live. | 你活下来 我才会开心 |
[11:53] | – He’ll live. – I will? | -他不会死 -是吗 |
[11:56] | You hear that, Maude? | 你听到了吗 莫德 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna live. | 我不会死 |
[12:02] | Keep the parts safe, honey. | 保存好车零件 亲爱的 |
[12:03] | Call the promoter. | 联系演出经纪人 |
[12:05] | A couple of stitches, a decent toupee, | 缝上几针 戴个假发 |
[12:08] | we can do this comeback tour next week. | 我们下周就又可以重出江湖了 |
[12:10] | I’m back, baby! | 老子又满血复活了 |
[12:13] | Roy, you son of a… | 罗伊 你个混… |
[12:21] | It has a full kitchen with a quartz backsplash, | 厨房设施齐全 带石英防溅墙 |
[12:23] | spacious master bathroom, elevated sleeping area. | 主卧 卫生间宽敞 床榻高档 |
[12:26] | And the view. | 而且小区环境雅致 |
[12:29] | You cannot put a price on that. | 这风景无价啊 |
[12:31] | Yeah, but, you did. | 你还是给定价了 |
[12:34] | There’s wiggle room. | 还有商量余地 |
[12:35] | Well, we are all about the wiggle room, right? | 有商量余地 最合我们心意了 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:42] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[12:43] | Open floor plan. | 开敞式内部格局 |
[12:45] | Touch of modern. | 散发着现代家居之风 |
[12:46] | A little raw. | 没怎么精装 |
[12:48] | I see the potential. | 但装修一下 肯定很赞 |
[12:51] | – Do you, now? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[12:53] | We could, we could have you living like a real adult. | 你可以终于活得像个大男人了 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[12:56] | This would be my first place all on my own. | 这是我第一次有自己的住处 |
[13:01] | I assumed you’d be living here together. | 我还以为你们一起搬进来 |
[13:03] | No. | 不 |
[13:05] | No, this is… She’s just my decorator. | 不 她只是我的室内设计师 |
[13:07] | No. We… | 不 我们… |
[13:08] | We’re just not quite at that stage yet. | 我们还没发展到那一步 |
[13:11] | Yeah, not quite. | 还没到那一步 |
[13:12] | We’re at the stage where | 目前的阶段是 |
[13:13] | I’m ready for his man cave to get a little more natural light. | 我希望他别再住在地下室 而是有自己的家 |
[13:16] | I travel a lot for work, and he’s… | 我经常出差 而他… |
[13:19] | Better than a hotel. | 总之好过酒店 |
[13:20] | Yeah. A lot better. | 比酒店好太多了 |
[13:24] | Let’s talk closet space. | 商量一下衣柜空间吧 |
[13:30] | Hey, guys, it’s Becca. | 大家好 我是贝卡 |
[13:31] | I’m back from Belize, | 我刚从伯利兹回来 |
[13:33] | and I am super pumped to tell you all about my trip | 我迫不及待要分享我的旅程 |
[13:36] | and the amazing new products I tried. | 聊聊我试用过的新产品了 |
[13:39] | So, thanks to my partnership with Pouty Gal Lip Wear, | 感谢”丰唇妹子”唇膏赞助 |
[13:42] | we got to tour all over. | 我们逛遍了全城 |
[13:45] | The Belizeans are so adore, | 伯利兹人太亲切了 |
[13:47] | and, like, even though they don’t have a lot of money or whatever, | 尽管他们穷得叮当响 |
[13:51] | they’re still, like, super happy to serve you | 他们非常好客 服务周到 |
[13:54] | and always smiling, and I just love them. | 总是面带微笑 我爱死他们了 |
[13:57] | I mean, I’m, like, totally reeling from all that travel, | 这次旅行简直让我晕头转向 |
[14:00] | but, you know, that’s the life I chose. | 但谁让我选择做美妆主播了呢 |
[14:03] | Like, putting myself out there | 就是要亲自去尝试 |
[14:05] | to find you guys next-level products | 为你们探寻新一代产品 |
[14:08] | to make you look and feel beautiful, | 分享美妆经验 让大家从头美到脚 |
[14:12] | even when I don’t. | 即使要牺牲我的美颜 |
[14:14] | ‘Cause you see this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[14:17] | Gosh. This is so gross, you guys. | 天呐 太恶心了 小伙伴们 |
[14:20] | Okay, well, it happens. | 不过起痘痘 乃人之常情 |
[14:23] | You know, this is real life, | 现实生活就是这样 |
[14:24] | and I’m always gonna keep it 100 with you guys, | 我会一直向你们展示真实的一面 |
[14:27] | which is why today I will be showing you | 所以 我今天要教大家 |
[14:30] | the proper way to pop a pimple. | 正确的挤痘痘方式 |
[14:36] | What you want to do… | 你们需要 |
[14:38] | is start away from the whitehead | 从小白点处开始 |
[14:41] | and just gently apply pressure to the surrounding area. | 轻轻挤压周围 |
[14:46] | Like… | 就是 |
[14:48] | Just squeeze, like… | 挤一下 |
[14:50] | God, you guys. | 天呐 小伙伴们 |
[14:52] | This is the worst zit ever. | 这次的痘痘太严重了 |
[15:03] | What? | 什么情况 |
[15:06] | Mommy! Mommy! Get it off! | 妈妈 妈妈 快弄走 |
[15:07] | Get it off! Get it off! | 快弄走 弄走 |
[15:14] | Call 911. | 打911紧急电话 |
[15:19] | Help. | 快来人 |
[15:20] | Over here. My arm. | 我在这里 我手臂受伤了 |
[15:21] | – Guys? – Yeah. | -大家干活 -好 |
[15:23] | I can feel it, but I can’t move it. | 我有感觉 但手臂动不了 |
[15:25] | Like, really hurts on my shoulder. | 我肩膀好痛 |
[15:27] | Looks like a fractured clavicle. | 看起来像锁骨骨折 |
[15:30] | – We’re gonna sit you up. – Okay. | -我们要把你扶起来 -好 |
[15:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[15:33] | Dspatch said something about an animal? | 调度中心说 这里还有什么动物 |
[15:35] | Yeah, it, came out of my face. | 对 从我脸里跑出来了 |
[15:37] | What are we looking for, exactly? | 具体找什么东西 |
[15:41] | It was like a little, little worm. | 一只虫子 |
[15:42] | – Or like a grub, maybe. – Like a maggot? | -幼虫之类 -蛆吗 |
[15:45] | Don’t say “maggot.” | 别说”蛆” 好吗 |
[15:46] | – Maggot. – You been out of the country lately? | -蛆 –你最近出国了吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah, I actually do a lot of traveling for work. | 对 我经常出差 |
[15:51] | – What do you do? – I’m a beauty and fashion influencer. | -你是什么职业 -我是个人气美妆博主 |
[15:55] | Has your circle of influence included central and South America? | 你的人气把你带到中南美洲了吗 |
[15:58] | No. No. | 没去过 |
[16:00] | I mean, I did just get back from Belize. | 虽然我刚从伯利兹回来 |
[16:02] | Belize is in Central America. | 伯利兹就在中美洲 |
[16:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:06] | – Pretty sure. – Botfly. | -很确定 -马蝇 |
[16:08] | Parasite indigenous to Central and South America, | 中南美洲的本土寄生虫 |
[16:10] | including Belize. | 包括伯利兹 |
[16:12] | They reproduce by trapping mosquitoes | 它们靠捕蚊子繁殖 |
[16:13] | and laying their eggs on them. | 将其虫卵产上蚊子上 |
[16:15] | And then when the mosquito lands on you, | 等蚊子叮你时 |
[16:16] | the egg hatches and crawls right into the feeding site. | 卵就孵化 爬进皮肤觅食了 |
[16:19] | Luckily it looks like you got it out all in one piece. | 不过好在你完整弄出来了 |
[16:23] | They’ll be able to extract the rest at the hospital. | 到医院后 医生可以将剩余虫卵弄出来 |
[16:25] | – The rest? – Think of them as new followers. | -还有啊 -把它们当成”新粉丝”吧 |
[16:29] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[16:30] | Let’s get you up. | 扶你起来 |
[16:43] | My God, wait. | 天呐 等下 |
[16:44] | No, no, no, no, can somebody grab my phone? | 别别别 谁把我手机拿来 |
[16:46] | No, go back. Hand me my phone. | 回去 把手机给我 |
[16:47] | Wait, you guys. | 等一下啊 |
[16:50] | Hi, guys. Later. | 大家好 回见 |
[16:55] | First place. | 第一名 |
[16:56] | A-plus, my man. | A+ 你真争气 |
[16:58] | It’s a science project, Dad. | 就是个科学作业 老爸 |
[16:59] | He didn’t, like, get into MIT. | 他又不是考上麻省理工了 |
[17:01] | Hey, it’s an engineering project. | 是工程科作业 |
[17:03] | Kid takes after his pops. What can I say? | 有其父必有其子 优秀随我 |
[17:08] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:11] | Package for Mom. | 老妈的快递 |
[17:12] | Harry! Don’t move! | 哈里 别动 |
[17:34] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[17:35] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[17:41] | Thank God you were here. | 幸亏你当时在场 |
[17:43] | You know, something just looked wrong, you know? | 我当时就是有一种不祥的预感 |
[17:45] | – Sergeant Grant. – Yeah. | -格兰特警官 -我是 |
[17:47] | Shawn Boyd. ATF. | 我是烟火爆炸管理局的肖恩·博伊德 |
[17:48] | I’m running point on the serial bomber task force. | 我是连环炸弹客专案组的负责人 |
[17:51] | So it’s confirmed? | 确认了吗 |
[17:52] | I’m on this guy’s mailing list? | 这个人盯上我了吗 |
[17:54] | We think so. | 应该是 |
[18:00] | 易碎物品 送你的礼物 | |
[18:01] | Gold foil seems to be consistent with the other three bombings. | 金箔材质与其它三个炸弹包裹一致 |
[18:03] | Three? | 三个吗 |
[18:05] | We found another this morning. | 我们今早又发现一个 |
[18:07] | Vernon Clemmons. | 弗农·克理蒙斯 |
[18:08] | L.A. Superior Court judge. You know him? | 洛杉矶最高法院大法官 你认识他吗 |
[18:10] | I’ve been in his courtroom more than once. | 我曾多次参与他开庭审理的案子 |
[18:12] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[18:13] | Pronounced dead on the scene. | 当场被炸死 |
[18:45] | – Are you gonna take it with you? – We’re gonna try. | -你们要把包裹带走吗 -正有此意 |
[18:47] | Could be some valuable evidence inside that box. | 这包裹里可能会有重要线索 |
[18:50] | Every package has gone off as soon as someone… | 而其它包裹都爆炸了 只要人一碰… |
[18:53] | moves it. | 就会爆炸 |
[18:55] | That was it? | 这就爆了吗 |
[19:03] | Give me a second. Thank you, Officer. | 请等一下 谢谢 警官 |
[19:06] | Yeah. Hey, I got here as fast as I could. | 我一收到消息 就赶过来了 |
[19:08] | They wouldn’t let me down the street. | 我要进来 但他们不让 |
[19:12] | Do they have any idea who’s doing this? | 警方对炸弹客身份有头绪了吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah, well, I keep running it in my head. | 我一直在回想 |
[19:17] | I was at the first bombing, but the woman doesn’t look familiar. | 第一起爆炸案 我出警了 但我不认识受害者 |
[19:20] | Not her name or her face. | 没听过名字 也没见过人 |
[19:21] | They say she’s a defense lawyer. | 据说她是个刑事律师 |
[19:23] | We must’ve crossed paths, but I-I just… | 我们肯定有交集 但我… |
[19:26] | You’ve been doing this for a while. | 你当差很久了 |
[19:27] | You’re not gonna remember every attorney you’ve ever met. | 不可能记得每一个打过交道的律师 |
[19:29] | They also showed me a photo of the insurance adjuster. | 他们还给我看了那个保险理赔员的照片 |
[19:32] | He didn’t look familiar, | 我也不认识 |
[19:33] | but the only one that I am sure of is Judge Clemmons. | 但只有克理蒙斯法官 我认识 |
[19:36] | Clemmons? Why does that sound familiar? | 克理蒙斯吗 怎么这么耳熟 |
[19:38] | Sergeant Grant. | 格兰特警官 |
[19:39] | Do you remember working an arson case about three years back? | 你记得三年前破获的纵火案吗 |
[19:42] | It was a restaurant. | 餐馆纵火案 |
[19:44] | Guillermo’s. | 吉尔莫美食馆 |
[19:45] | I– Agent Boyd, this is Captain Nash of LAFD. | 博伊德探员 这位是洛杉矶消防局的纳什队长 |
[19:48] | We worked on that case together. | 该案当时是我们俩共同破获 |
[19:50] | It’s the only time I’ve had to testify since I moved to L.A. | 我搬来洛杉矶后 唯一一次出庭作证 |
[19:53] | The owner was Victor Costas. | 时任餐馆老板是维克多·科斯塔斯 |
[19:55] | He got six years. Should still be in prison. | 他被判处六年监禁 此时应该还没出狱 |
[19:58] | Well, released early, on account of he’s dead. | 鉴于他已身亡 故提前释放了 |
[20:00] | About three months ago. Cancer. | 三个月前死于癌症 |
[20:03] | He had a wife and a kid. A teenager. | 他和妻子育有一子 还未成年 |
[20:05] | And the son, his son, was really angry when his father got arrested. | 他儿子当时很不满父亲被捕入狱 |
[20:09] | Father’s dead. | 他父亲去世 |
[20:10] | I wonder how angry he is now. | 想必他怒火中烧了 |
[20:13] | I can’t help you. I don’t know where Freddie is. | 我帮不了你 我不知道弗莱迪在哪儿 |
[20:15] | I haven’t seen him since Victor’s funeral. | 维克多葬礼过后 我就再没见过他 |
[20:17] | Yeah, I heard about your husband’s death. | 听说你丈夫逝世了 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 请节哀 |
[20:22] | Are you? | 你有这么好心吗 |
[20:24] | You put him in there. | 当年是你把他送进了监狱 |
[20:25] | Now you want to put Freddie away, too. | 你现在还想让弗莱迪入狱 |
[20:28] | He’s hurt a lot of people, Mrs. Costas. | 他造成了多人死伤 科斯塔斯夫人 |
[20:31] | Killed a judge. | 杀害了一名法官 |
[20:33] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此事一无所知 |
[20:35] | Maybe. At first. | 起初也许不知情 |
[20:37] | Mrs. Filson defends criminals. Probably had a lot of enemies. | 菲尔森女士为罪犯辩护 可能树敌众多 |
[20:41] | Then the insurance adjuster, | 但保险理算员就不是巧合了吧 |
[20:43] | who’s on life support, by the way, | 对了 他还没脱离危险呢 |
[20:45] | you told yourself what? | 你还想自欺欺人吗 |
[20:46] | It was a coincidence? Couldn’t be true? | 会有这等巧合吗 |
[20:50] | We lost everything. | 我们失去了一切 |
[20:53] | Insurance wouldn’t pay. | 保险公司不肯理赔 |
[20:55] | All our creditors sued us. | 我们被债主告上法庭 |
[20:57] | We sold everything we had to pay for that lawyer, | 我们变卖家产支付律师费 |
[21:01] | and what did we get? | 可到头来呢 |
[21:02] | A death sentence. | 维克多被判了死刑 |
[21:04] | Prison broke my husband, | 监狱将我丈夫击垮 |
[21:07] | and then it killed him. | 最终夺走了他的生命 |
[21:10] | So Freddie was angry. | 于是弗莱迪怒火中烧 |
[21:12] | At the lawyer, at the judge, | 怨恨辩护律师 当庭法官 |
[21:14] | at the insurance company. | 怪罪保险公司 |
[21:16] | Who else is he angry at, Mrs. Costas? | 他还怨恨谁 科斯塔斯夫人 |
[21:19] | Bomb squad just cleared your home, Captain Nash. | 拆弹小组刚清查过你家 纳什队长 |
[21:21] | Nothing there. | 未发现爆炸物 |
[21:22] | Well, I guess that’s a relief. | 这倒值得庆幸 |
[21:24] | It doesn’t make sense, though. | 可按理来讲 不该这样啊 |
[21:25] | I was there the day his father was arrested. | 他父亲被捕当天 我也在现场 |
[21:28] | He said you blew up their lives. | 他说是你毁了他们的生活 |
[21:30] | Maybe he’s saving Captain Nash for last. | 也许他想最后再对付纳什队长 |
[21:32] | Hasn’t sent the bomb yet. | 还没寄送炸弹 |
[21:35] | Or maybe you searched the wrong house. | 也许你们该排查的不是我家 |
[21:51] | 118, 118, this is Dispatch. | 118消防队 这里是调度中心 |
[21:53] | Got Bobby Nash on the line. He says it’s important. | 巴比·纳什有要事找你们 |
[21:56] | Wait, what? Dispatch? | 等下 调度中心吗 |
[21:59] | Dispatch, please repeat. | 调度中心 请再说一遍 |
[22:45] | You’re new. | 你是新队员 |
[22:59] | If you’re just joining us, | 为各位介绍一下情况 |
[23:00] | witnesses are reporting that this LAFD ladder truck, | 目击者称 这辆洛杉矶消防局的云梯消防车 |
[23:04] | belonging to station house 118, | 隶属于118消防队 |
[23:06] | was hit by some kind of an explosive as it was making its way to a call. | 在接警途中遭遇炸弹袭击 |
[23:09] | 直播 重大新闻 | |
[23:10] | Now, you can see there’s a firefighter pinned under that truck… | 画面中可以看到 一名消防员困在了消防车下 |
[23:13] | Looks like a crush injury. | 似乎是碾压伤 |
[23:16] | Those can be tricky. | 情况很棘手 |
[23:18] | Hypovolemic shock. Hyperkalemia. | 可能会出现低血量性休克 血钾过高 |
[23:22] | He’s all alone. | 他孤立无援 |
[23:24] | He’s not. | 他不是孤身一人 |
[23:25] | He’s surrounded by people who want to help him. | 救援人员已经到现场了 |
[23:27] | Then how come no one’s running in there? | 那怎么没人去帮他呢 |
[23:29] | They can’t. You know that. | 你知道按规矩 不得轻易靠近 |
[23:32] | We’ve got a perimeter set up, | 我们已在附近设置警戒线 |
[23:33] | but we’re just guessing the blast radius on that thing. | 但具体爆炸范围尚不明确 |
[23:36] | Can’t toss him a phone. | 不敢贸然扔部电话给他 |
[23:36] | We’re not sure what kind of signal he’s operating on. | 不清楚炸弹的引爆方式 |
[23:39] | Dispatch, this is Captain 118. | 调度中心 我是118消防队长 |
[23:40] | What is the play? I’ve got people dying in the street. | 有何计划 我的队员倒地生死不明 |
[23:43] | Hold your position, 118. | 别轻举妄动 118消防队 |
[23:45] | Get me the captain! | 把队长交出来 |
[23:47] | Where’s the captain?! | 队长在哪儿 |
[23:52] | I told you not to move. | 我让你别动 |
[23:56] | Cap-Cap… | 队长 队长 |
[23:58] | – Cap! – I’m the captain, okay? | -队长 -我是队长 |
[24:00] | I’m the captain, so please just let me help them, okay? Please. | 我是队长 请让我救治他们吧 拜托 |
[24:04] | No. No, I don’t want you. | 不 我找的人不是你 |
[24:08] | I want Captain Nash. | 我要找纳什队长 |
[24:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:17] | Captain Nash! Don’t confront him! | 纳什队长 别和他对峙 |
[24:19] | – He wants me. – He wants you dead! | -他要找的人是我 -他想杀了你 |
[24:21] | – Let’s give him what he wants. – Captain Nash! | -那就如他所愿 -纳什队长 |
[24:23] | Shoot me if you have to. | 想阻止我 就开枪吧 |
[24:28] | This is unexpected. | 出人意料的一幕发生了 |
[24:29] | A civilian now confronting the young man with that vest. | 一名平民前去与年轻的炸弹客对峙 |
[24:33] | We’ve got no details on this man’s identity. | 此人的身份目前尚不明确 |
[24:35] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[24:44] | Thought you’d be on the truck. | 我本以为你会在消防车上 |
[24:46] | I’m here now. | 我现在来了 |
[24:49] | How far away are you? | 你离这儿还有多远 |
[24:51] | What’s next? | 接下来有何打算 |
[24:53] | It’s what you wanted. | 你找我 我已经来了 |
[24:55] | Wanted you dead. | 我想杀了你 |
[24:56] | I get that. | 这我知道 |
[24:58] | But what about them? | 但他们怎么办 |
[25:00] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[25:02] | He’s got parents, a sister, a girlfriend, | 他有父母 姐姐 女友 |
[25:05] | and he never did anything to you. | 他从没伤害过你 |
[25:07] | He wasn’t even a firefighter when your father burned down that restaurant. | 你父亲放火烧毁餐馆时 他还没加入消防队 |
[25:12] | Collateral damage. | 连带伤害 |
[25:14] | Is that how you see yourself? | 你就是这样自我催眠吗 |
[25:17] | – An unintended victim in all this? – Stop. | -当自己是无辜的受害者 -停下 |
[25:19] | One more step, we all go boom. | 再往前一步 我就引爆炸弹 |
[25:21] | Freddie, you got dealt a bad hand, and I am sorry about that. | 弗莱迪 我很同情你多舛的命运 |
[25:26] | But what you did with it– that’s a choice. | 但应对方式掌握在你自己手中 |
[25:30] | You stopped being a victim the moment you left that first bomb. | 你寄送炸弹的那一刻起 就不再是受害者了 |
[25:33] | – That lawyer! She… – Did her job. | -那个律师 她… -尽了本职 |
[25:37] | We were all doing our jobs. | 我们当时都只是在尽职工作 |
[25:40] | Destroying my family. | 你们拆散了我的家庭 |
[25:43] | My mom and I lost everything. | 我和我妈失去了一切 |
[25:47] | She was in so much pain. | 她当时深受打击 |
[25:49] | Want to make it worse? You want to make her watch you die? | 你还想雪上加霜 让她亲眼看你死去吗 |
[25:57] | Freddie. | 弗莱迪 |
[25:59] | Mom. | 妈 |
[26:01] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[26:07] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不准动 不准动 |
[26:08] | – Don’t move! – Dead-man’s trigger. | -不准动 -死亡触发装置 |
[26:13] | Roger that. All clear. | 收到 安全了 |
[26:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:27] | Still with us, Buck? | 还撑得住吗 巴克 |
[26:30] | Buck, how we doing? | 巴克 怎么样了 |
[26:31] | – Kind of numb. – I’m gonna run two lines. | -知觉麻木了 -我得做两手准备 |
[26:33] | Skin is cold and pale. | 皮肤冰凉无血色 |
[26:35] | All right. Push sodium bicarbonate. | 好 用小苏打 |
[26:37] | Just hang in there, Buckaroo. | 坚持住 “牛仔巴” |
[26:38] | Hang on, Buck. | 撑住 巴克 |
[26:40] | This is Captain 118. | 我是118消防队长 |
[26:41] | We’ve got a probable crush injury. | 一名队员碾压受伤 |
[26:43] | I need all hands on deck to move this truck | 全员帮忙抬起消防车 |
[26:45] | and clear a path to the nearest trauma center. | 保持前往最近医院的道路畅通 |
[26:47] | – How’s he doing? – We’re out of time, Cap. | -他怎么样了 -我们没时间了 队长 |
[26:50] | All right, let’s try to lift this off him, yeah? | 试试看把消防车抬起来 |
[26:52] | Try to lift this off him! | 帮他把腿抽出来 |
[26:53] | Okay, okay, we got to try to lift this! | 我们得把消防车抬起来 |
[26:56] | Well, that firefighter really appears to have taken the brunt of all of this. | 该消防员似乎成了本次袭击的炮灰 |
[27:00] | That’s an entire ladder truck that you see there. | 一辆消防车压在了他的身上 |
[27:02] | We can only hope for the best at this point. | 我们此时只能为他祈祷了 |
[27:05] | – Get a hand on. – Come in! Come in! Come in! | -来帮忙 -快点 来帮忙 |
[27:08] | Get some hands in here. Let’s lift this. | 多叫些人手来 把消防车抬起来 |
[27:10] | – You ready? – Hang in there, Buck. | -准备 -撑住 巴克 |
[27:13] | Ready! Lift! | 准备 用力 |
[27:18] | Come on! | 用力啊 |
[27:21] | – Come on, come on! – Got to lift higher! | -加油 用力 -得抬高点 |
[27:23] | – One more time, guys. Ready? – Hang in there. Hang in there. | -再来一次 各位 准备 -撑住 撑住啊 |
[27:25] | One, two, three, lift! | 一 二 三 起 |
[27:30] | Come on! | 用力 |
[27:31] | Lift a little higher! | 再抬高一点 |
[27:33] | Higher! | 再高一点 |
[27:39] | Hang on, Buck. | 撑住 巴克 |
[27:41] | She’s too heavy. | 消防车太沉了 |
[27:42] | We got anything on the truck we can use for leverage? | 车上有工具能帮我们抬一把吗 |
[27:44] | No. We need more people. | 没有 我们需要更多人手 |
[27:46] | I’ll radio again. | 我再呼叫一次 |
[27:47] | Dispatch, this is the captain. | 调度中心 我是消防队长 |
[28:09] | 直播 重大新闻 | |
[28:09] | All right, stand by. Now, look at this. | 感人的一幕发生了 |
[28:11] | Bystanders stepping in. They’re gonna help out. | 路人纷纷涌入 伸出援手 |
[28:13] | This really is an amazing scene that’s unfolding. | 这一反转实在令人热血沸腾 |
[28:16] | What an incredible show of support and gratitude. | 一人有难 八方支援 |
[28:20] | – We can do this! – Get in here! | -我们能行 -来帮忙 |
[28:21] | Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry! | 快点 快来 |
[28:23] | Everybody, put a hand in where you can! | 大家各自找好位置 |
[28:25] | On three. | 数到三 |
[28:26] | One… two… three! | 一 二 三 |
[28:31] | Okay, we got him! | 松动了 |
[28:35] | We got him! We got him! | 能拽动他了 |
[28:39] | He’s almost clear! Hold it! | 马上就出来了 坚持住 |
[28:41] | Keep pulling! All right, we got him out! | 继续抬 救出他了 |
[28:48] | What a great moment for this city. | 这座城市闪烁着希望之光 |
[28:50] | – Go! – A great moment for all of us. | -快去吧 -人性在这一刻闪闪发光 |
[28:53] | All right, we’re gonna lift him onto the board on three. | 数到三 把他抬上担架 |
[28:55] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[28:58] | Again. | 再来 |
[28:59] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[29:05] | We good? | 好了吗 |
[29:07] | – Stay with us, Buck. – Just stay with us, kid. | -撑住 巴克 -撑住 小子 |
[29:10] | Hospital’s four minutes away, okay? Come on. | 四分钟后就能到医院 坚持住 |
[29:14] | Hang on there, buddy. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[29:15] | This kind of brings me back to the earthquake, | 这一幕令我回想起了不久前的地震 |
[29:17] | with all those expressions of love this city had for its first responders. | 市民用爱回馈紧急事件第一反应人员 |
[29:21] | Here we go again, live on television. | 现在继续实况转播 |
[29:29] | You’re a fool. | 不要命的傻男人 |
[29:32] | But I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:02] | Welcome back. | 欢迎醒来 |
[30:05] | Carla… | 卡拉 |
[30:07] | – You-You’re here. – Of course I’m here. | -你怎么来了 -我当然得来了 |
[30:10] | If I see my friend on the news | 我朋友被压在了消防车下 |
[30:11] | being crushed by a fire truck, I’m here. | 还上了新闻 我肯定得来啊 |
[30:19] | Okay, okay, okay, Buckaroo. All right, all right. | 别激动 “牛仔巴” 别乱动 |
[30:21] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事 你不会有事 |
[30:24] | Is it? Did you speak to the doctor? | 真的吗 你问过医生了吗 |
[30:26] | Did he say anything about how the surgery went? | 他说过手术状况了吗 |
[30:29] | Just that you made it through. | 只说你挺了过来 |
[30:31] | And you’re now the proud owner of one titanium rod | 收获了一根钛棒 |
[30:35] | and four beautifully cobalt-chromed screws. | 和四根美丽的电镀钴钢钉作为战利品 |
[30:40] | You were hoping for something more? | 你还嫌不够多啊 |
[30:42] | Before they wheeled me in, he… | 推我进手术室前 他… |
[30:46] | he said he didn’t know how it was gonna go. | 他当时说不确定手术结果会如何 |
[30:49] | You’ll walk again. | 你还能下地走路 |
[30:51] | Yeah. He-he said… | 对 他当时说 |
[30:53] | he said he was pretty confident about that. | 他当时说 我肯定还能走路 |
[30:56] | He, he just– he didn’t know if I would ever… | 就是不确定我还能不能… |
[31:01] | work again. | 继续工作 |
[31:05] | Okay, I’m not gonna lie to you | 我不会对你撒谎 |
[31:08] | and tell you that it’s gonna be all right. | 安慰你不会有事 |
[31:11] | But I don’t think you need to be borrowing trouble, not yet. | 但你现在不该自寻烦恼 |
[31:16] | Let’s just take this moment and be glad that you’re alive. | 而是该庆幸自己活了下来 |
[31:22] | Ali seems nice. | 艾莉人不错 |
[31:25] | You met Ali? | 你见过艾莉了 |
[31:27] | So we’re into brunettes now. | 现在中意棕发姑娘了啊 |
[31:29] | She was actually blonde when I met her. | 我们相识时 她还是金发 |
[31:32] | So we’re just gonna cover the waterfront. | 你还真是通吃啊 |
[31:34] | Carla… | 卡拉 |
[31:37] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[31:51] | You were in surgery for a while. | 你做了好久的手术 |
[31:54] | Too long. | 我简直度秒如年 |
[31:57] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[31:59] | I would like it noted that he didn’t thank either of us. | 就说一句 他可没感谢咱俩 |
[32:01] | – Girl, I don’t think he knows we’re still in the room. – Right? | -妹子 他可能都把咱俩当隐形人了 -见色忘友啊 |
[32:08] | It’s Caltech, part-time. | 在加州理工找了份兼职 |
[32:11] | So it’d be half the money but twice as many hours at home. | 薪水减半 但在家的时间多了 |
[32:16] | Remember when working remotely wasn’t even a thing? | 记得那段不能在家办公的日子吗 |
[32:20] | Like it was yesterday. | 仿佛历历在目 |
[32:21] | I guess in the grand scheme of time, it was yesterday. | 时间无穷尽 那段时光就像昨日 |
[32:26] | If only you could do that. | 要是你也能在家办公就好了 |
[32:28] | Bite your tongue. | 别乌鸦嘴 |
[32:29] | The day I’m working from home, our damn house is on fire. | 我要是回家办公 说明咱家着火了 |
[32:34] | I figure it’ll be good to have more time with Denny… | 丹尼需要母亲的陪伴 |
[32:38] | and anyone else who might come along. | 说不好还能和某人多些相处时光 |
[32:43] | You see what you did there? | 你这个撩人的小妖精 |
[32:45] | Just dropped it, quiet-like. | 悄无声息地投下深水炸弹 |
[32:50] | Well, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在考虑这事 |
[32:52] | I am a woman of a certain age… | 我已经不年轻了 |
[32:55] | Well, if there’s anybody who can strong-arm Mother Nature, | 要是有人能抵抗衰老 |
[32:59] | it’s you. | 那人一定是你 |
[33:03] | Are you serious about this? | 你认真考虑过了吗 |
[33:06] | It’s not like we never talked about it. | 我们之前也谈过此事 |
[33:09] | We had a whole plan and then… | 我们曾做好全盘打算 但是… |
[33:10] | Denny. | 丹尼出现了 |
[33:12] | We weren’t sure if we were making the right decision that time either. | 我们当时也不确定是否该要这个孩子 |
[33:16] | But there has never been a day I regret choosing being his mom. | 但我从未后悔成为他的母亲 |
[33:22] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[33:25] | You and that man are the two things that get me home every day. | 你和丹尼是我每天回家的动力 |
[33:30] | A couple more footsteps stomping around the house might be nice. | 家里再热闹些也不错 |
[33:43] | Now that is a hell of a thing. | 这车真不错啊 |
[33:47] | – It’s a loaner. – A loaner? | -借来的车 -借来的车 |
[33:48] | Chim, for real? | 老奇 不是吧 |
[33:50] | I’m kidding. We own it. | 开玩笑 这是我们的车 |
[33:51] | With the caveat that we are not allowed to flip, | 只是近期不能翻车 |
[33:54] | crash, or blow her up any time soon. | 撞车或炸毁 |
[33:56] | But I made no promises. | 这可不好保证 |
[33:58] | Cap. | 队长 |
[34:00] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[34:02] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[34:03] | Well, it’s kind of hard to fire a guy who was a hero on the 6:00 news. | 谁敢解雇上了六点新闻的大英雄啊 |
[34:06] | Imagine the letters they would get. | 市民不得写信骂死他们 |
[34:08] | Not to mention the fiery tweet-storm | 推特上也得炸锅 |
[34:09] | that’d rain down on their heads, starting with me. | 他们得被口水喷死 我第一个不放过他们 |
[34:12] | Welcome back, Cap. | 欢迎回归 队长 |
[34:15] | About damn time. | 你可算回来了 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | Feels great to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[34:18] | But admit it, you do miss Captain Han just a little. | 但你们说实话 是不是有点想念韩队啊 |
[34:21] | Not even a little. | 立马抛诸脑后了 |
[34:22] | Things are finally getting back to the way they should be. | 终于回归正轨了 |
[34:26] | Almost. | 还差一个人 |
[34:29] | Easy, okay? | 慢点啊 |
[34:30] | I don’t want you to fall and break the other one. | 你可别跌倒摔折另一条腿 |
[34:32] | I am just glad to be out of the hospital. | 我就是庆幸可算出院了 |
[34:34] | – Yeah? – I miss my own bed… | -是吗 -我好想念自己的床 |
[34:37] | which I won’t see for the next three months. | 可惜接下来三个月 只能眼巴巴看着了 |
[34:40] | Guess I am sleeping down here. | 看来我只能睡楼下了 |
[34:42] | You’re like a perpetual roommate. | 你就像是个房客 |
[34:45] | Even in your own place. | 可这明明是你家 |
[34:47] | Lesson learned: Never sign a lease | 吃一堑长一智 不要轻易签租约 |
[34:49] | if you intend on being crushed by municipal equipment. | 毕竟下一刻就会被市政车辆碾压的风险 |
[34:53] | Or better idea? | 我有个高招 |
[34:58] | How about not get crushed by municipal equipment? | 何不早早避险呢 |
[35:03] | Now, why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[35:04] | I don’t know. | 傻了吧 |
[35:10] | So… | 说起这事 |
[35:12] | have you, have you thought about what’s next? | 你做好下一步的打算了吗 |
[35:15] | Once you take this thing off. | 拆掉石膏后 打算干什么 |
[35:17] | Why? Did-did the doctor say something to you? | 怎么了 医生说什么了吗 |
[35:23] | I don’t–I don’t know, you know. | 我还没想好 |
[35:26] | I guess a lot of physical therapy and then… | 可能需要大量复健 然后… |
[35:28] | You’ll probably want to just get right back out there. | 你是想赶紧回去工作吧 |
[35:32] | Yeah, of-of course, I mean… | 那是自然 |
[35:35] | You know, wh-what else? | 不然还能怎样 |
[35:38] | What? Come on, what’s going on? | 你有话就直说吧 |
[35:42] | I watched you almost die, Evan. | 我差点眼睁睁看你死掉 埃文 |
[35:44] | – Yeah, but I didn’t. – But you could have. | -但我大难不死 -那也是从鬼门关走了一遭 |
[35:45] | – But I didn’t. – I know. I… | -照样生龙活虎 -确实 我… |
[35:49] | I know. Thank God. | 你没事 谢天谢地 |
[35:53] | Look, I… | 我… |
[35:55] | It’s not like I didn’t know you were in a dangerous line of work | 我早就知道你的工作很危险 |
[36:00] | when I met you, you know, | 我们相遇时 |
[36:01] | ten stories up of a collapsing high rise. | 你从摇摇欲坠的十层高楼救了我 |
[36:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:03] | That was one day… one day of my life, Evan. | 那对我而言 只是偶然事件 |
[36:08] | It’s every day for you. | 于你则是家常便饭 |
[36:11] | I’m just starting to really understand what that means. | 我就是慢慢意识到了这一点 |
[36:14] | Wait, so-so you want me to quit my job, | 等下 你是想劝我辞职吗 |
[36:16] | that’s what you’re asking me to do? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[36:18] | No, I would never– I would never ask you to do that. | 不是 我绝不会劝你辞职 |
[36:20] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[36:22] | I know it’s who you are. | 我知道你选择承担这份风险 |
[36:24] | I’m just not sure… | 我就是不确定 |
[36:26] | If it’s who you are. | 你是否愿意陪我担惊受怕 |
[36:36] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[36:38] | Okay? | 别难过 |
[36:51] | Right. What am I doing here? | 对 说正事 |
[36:56] | I asked you if things were ever gonna be the same | 我曾问你 我们是否还能回到原样 |
[36:59] | and you said no. | 而你当时给了否定的回答 |
[37:02] | You know, I’ve been thinking about that a lot, too. | 其实我也一直在想这件事 |
[37:05] | And, I think maybe I was wrong. | 我可能错了 |
[37:08] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[37:10] | But that’s okay because… | 那不要紧 因为… |
[37:12] | We’re never gonna get back what we would have had. | 我们确实回不到从前了 |
[37:16] | But maybe we could have something else. | 但可以重新开始 |
[37:22] | You know, you were standing right there when you asked me out on a date, and… | 之前你站在那儿约我出去时 |
[37:27] | I’m not sure I’d ever been so happy. | 我曾以为那是我最幸福的时刻 |
[37:30] | Until right now. | 但此刻 我比之前更幸福 |
[37:53] | Come on, be careful. | 你小心点 |
[37:55] | Were you gonna sew these two pieces back together? | 难道你还打算再缝起来吗 |
[37:57] | I don’t think so. | 不见得吧 |
[37:59] | Doesn’t mean you had to rip them. | 那你也不必直接撕裂啊 |
[38:02] | Looks terrible. | 好丑 |
[38:03] | It’s gonna be fine, okay? | 能穿就行 |
[38:05] | We’re just gonna tuck it in the top of your cast. | 直接塞进你的石膏绷带里就行了 |
[38:07] | I don’t even know why I’m taking you. | 我怎么想不开答应带你去呢 |
[38:08] | You shouldn’t be on your feet; you need to be healing. | 你不该下地走路 你需要好好休养 |
[38:10] | Well, this is more important. | 庆祝更重要 |
[38:13] | If I break anything else, | 万一又摔伤了 |
[38:14] | they can just fix that, too, with the other stuff. | 让医生一块顺手治好就行了 |
[38:17] | Wait. What other stuff? | 等下 你还要治疗 |
[38:20] | They want me to have another surgery. | 医生想再给我动一次手术 |
[38:22] | Doctor wasn’t happy with what he saw on the X-rays, | 拍片结果不是很理想 |
[38:25] | so he wants to go back in | 所以医生想再次手术 |
[38:27] | and replace the rod and do some bone grafts. | 取出钛棒 改做骨移植 |
[38:29] | Well, do they think it’s a delayed union or nonunion? | 骨头愈合慢还是未愈合 |
[38:33] | I mean, if it’s just healing slower than expected, | 如果只是痊愈得比较慢 |
[38:35] | you could just wait a few weeks. | 多等几周就是了 |
[38:36] | I’m not waiting. | 我不想等 |
[38:39] | The sooner I have the surgery, sooner I can go back to work. | 越早手术 我就能越早返工 |
[38:44] | So the doctor does want you to wait. | 看来医生也想让你耐心等待 |
[38:48] | You should listen to him. | 你该听医嘱 |
[38:50] | Okay. We’re talking about your health. | 这事关你的身体健康 |
[38:53] | Your ability to walk. | 能不能走路是一回事 |
[38:54] | We’re talking about the rest of your life. | 但还得考虑将来的人生啊 |
[38:55] | No, being a firefighter is my life. | 不 消防员就是我人生的全部 |
[38:59] | It is the, the only thing I have ever done | 我只做过一件事 |
[39:02] | that was important and that mattered, okay? | 如此不可或缺 举足轻重 |
[39:06] | Without that, I-I-I don’t have… | 如果不能再当消防员 我… |
[39:08] | You will still be Buck, okay, | 你还是你 |
[39:12] | and we will all love you. | 我们会依然爱你 |
[39:15] | There are lots of other important things that you can do with your life. | 人生中有许多其他意义非凡的事 |
[39:22] | No. | 不 |
[39:25] | No, I’ve already made my choice. | 不 我就选择做消防员 |
[39:29] | 洛杉矶消防员 祝贺迪亚兹消防员 | |
[39:29] | People assume we choose this life. | 大家以为是我们选择了这一职业 |
[39:33] | I’m not so sure. | 我倒不这么想 |
[39:35] | Sometimes I think this life chooses us. | 我有时觉得是这一职业选择了我们 |
[39:38] | For those that answer the call, | 作为接线员 |
[39:40] | there can be no doubt, no equivocation. | 必须意志坚定 毫不含糊 |
[39:43] | It’s not just the lives of those we serve that depend on us, | 我们不仅肩负着拯救民众的责任 |
[39:46] | but our own. | 还需守望相助 |
[39:48] | The lives of our fellow firefighters and first responders. | 拯救其他消防员和第一反应人员 |
[39:52] | Today we welcome into those ranks a new brother. | 今天 我们的队伍喜迎一位新成员 |
[39:56] | After a year of hard work and dedication, | 经过一年的兢兢业业 全心奉献 |
[40:00] | I am proud to officially declare | 我很荣幸地正式宣布 |
[40:02] | that your probationary period is at an end. | 你的见习期已结束 |
[40:06] | Welcome to the Los Angeles Fire Department, | 欢迎加入洛杉矶消防局 |
[40:09] | – Firefighter Diaz. – Thank you, sir. | -迪亚兹消防员 -谢谢你 长官 |
[40:27] | What do you got for me, son? | 你带了什么东西给我呀 儿子 |
[40:30] | I got your helmet. | 我带来了你的头盔 |
[40:32] | Yeah, my helmet? | 我的头盔呀 |
[40:40] | Congratulations, Dad. | 恭喜 爸爸 |
[40:43] | Thank you so much, Christopher. | 谢谢你 克里斯托弗 |
[40:46] | An emergency is the absence of choice. | 紧急事件的发生 非我们所愿 |
[40:51] | The randomness of the world… | 是世界的无常 |
[40:55] | the crazy chaos of life, | 是人生的混乱骚动 |
[41:00] | robbing us of our safety… | 令我们陷入危险 |
[41:03] | our illusions. | 打碎我们的幻想 |
[41:06] | But in those moments of darkness… and fear, | 但恰逢绝望恐惧之际 |
[41:11] | we call out to the light up ahead, | 我们祈求上苍眷顾 |
[41:16] | to the people we love. | 倚仗所爱之人脱离险境 |
[41:19] | We steal back that choice, | 我们夺回选择权 |
[41:21] | and we choose each other. | 我们选择了彼此 |
[41:26] | We choose friendship and family. | 我们选择了友谊和家庭 |
[41:30] | We choose hope. | 我们选择心怀希望 |
[41:33] | We choose joy. | 我们选择尽情欢笑 |
[41:40] | We choose to live. | 我们选择畅意人生 |
[41:46] | Athena! | 阿西娜 |
[41:49] | This is a surprise. | 真是意外啊 |
[41:50] | Figured you’d be going home to sleep after your shift. | 我还以为你下班后就直接回家倒头大睡了 |
[41:53] | No, I wanted to see you first. | 不 我想先来见你 |
[41:55] | – That’s so sweet. – What are you doing today? | -嘴真甜 -你今天干了什么 |
[41:58] | Let’s see, laundry, grocery shopping, the usual. | 洗衣服 购物 就平时那几样 |
[42:03] | What if we get married instead? | 要不我们结婚吧 |
[42:05] | Go to the courthouse, get our license, say our vows, just do it. | 直接去法院领证宣誓吧 |
[42:08] | “You, me and the kids.” | “我们俩和孩子们” |
[42:11] | That’s all you said you needed. | 你之前说有这些就满足了 |
[42:12] | And we have that now, today. | 我们今天有就拥有这些 |
[42:15] | And if there’s one thing you and I know, | 我们俩都清楚 |
[42:16] | it’s that today is the only thing you can be sure of. | 我们只能把握住当下 |
[42:18] | So let’s not waste another moment waiting. | 别再浪费时间等待契机了 |
[42:24] | All right, I’ll change, we’ll get the kids from school. | 我去换衣服 然后我们去学校接孩子们 |
[42:25] | – I know you don’t have a dress, but… – No | -你没准备好礼服也没关系 -不 |
[42:28] | I have a dress. | 我准备好礼服了 |
[42:35] | So when the ground shifts beneath our feet | 当大地陷落 |
[42:39] | and the storms rage around us, | 当风暴肆虐 |
[42:43] | it’s all these people that provide relief. | 人们依偎取暖 |
[42:49] | And offer shelter. | 为彼此遮风挡雨 |
[42:53] | This is how we save ourselves, | 欲将自救 |
[42:57] | by saving each other. | 必得守望相助 |
[43:03] | Because nobody, not anybody, | 因为人不是一座孤岛 |
[43:07] | has ever been saved alone. | 孑然一身无法成活 |