时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | We’re not sure where this chase started, | 尚不清楚追击何时开始 |
[00:21] | but the vehicle is currently moving west on the 710 freeway. | 但车辆目前在710高速上向行驶 |
[00:25] | That was close! | 差点撞上了 |
[00:25] | I count four LAPD vehicles in pursuit. | 四辆洛杉矶警车正在追击 |
[00:28] | He’s got to be going at least 100 miles an hour. | 目标车辆 时速至少在100英里 |
[00:31] | 105 in a 65 mile an hour zone. | 限速65英里 对方时速105英里 |
[00:36] | Is the suspect male? | 嫌犯是男性吗 |
[00:37] | The suspect was a blur. | 鬼能看清嫌犯 |
[00:39] | Could you tell if there was anyone else in the vehicle? | 车里还有其他人吗 |
[00:40] | The only way we’re gonna see who’s in that car is if we get a whole lot closer. | 只有先追上 才能看得清 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry, did you say you’re in the car that the police are chasing? | 抱歉 你说你在警察追击的车上吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I’m the driver. The police are chasing me! | 对 我在开车 警察在追我 |
[01:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:07] | It’s Tony. Tony Bryson. | 托尼 托尼·布莱森 |
[01:08] | Okay, Tony, I’m Maddie. | 托尼 我是麦迪 |
[01:10] | Can you tell me what’s going on and why you won’t pull over for the police? | 你能说下怎么回事 为什么不按警察指示停车 |
[01:13] | Because I can’t! | 因为我停不了 |
[01:14] | The gear shifter thing broke and now, it just keeps speeding up. | 变速杆坏了 车一直加速 |
[01:17] | I can’t stop the car. Please help! | 我停不了车 快来救我 |
[01:24] | You think the kid’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是实话吗 |
[01:26] | I think children, as a rule, are pathological liars. | 我觉得孩子都是撒谎精 |
[01:29] | So who knows? | 谁说得准呢 |
[01:30] | But this one seems pretty scared. | 但这个孩子好像很害怕 |
[01:31] | 15 years old, he probably doesn’t even have his learner’s permit. | 15岁 他可能都没有学车执照 |
[01:36] | All right, send me every unit you can spare. | 将未出警单位都调过来 |
[01:39] | We’re gonna need to shut down this freeway. | 我们得封锁这条高速公路了 |
[01:43] | Tony, what’s your speed right now? | 托尼 你现在时速多少 |
[01:46] | 100, 105. | 100英里 105英里 |
[01:49] | And your foot isn’t on the gas pedal? | 你没踩油门 |
[01:50] | No, I’m not touching it at all. | 没有 我完全没碰油门 |
[01:52] | It’s like the car’s possessed. | 这车就像是恶灵附体了 |
[01:53] | It’s like I knew I wasn’t supposed to be driving it | 就像我明知不该开 却还是开了 |
[01:55] | and it’s punishing me. | 现在遭报应了 |
[01:56] | Okay, and you’ve tried using the brake? | 你试过刹车了 |
[01:58] | It didn’t work. The car wouldn’t stop. | 不好用 刹不了车 |
[02:00] | It started shaking real, real bad. | 车晃得很厉害 |
[02:02] | I thought I was gonna crash. | 我之前还以为会车毁人亡 |
[02:04] | There’s no way that you can shift the car into neutral? | 你没法将车调至空档吗 |
[02:06] | I’m trying. I can’t get it into gear. | 我试过了 换不了档 |
[02:08] | Please help me. I can’t hurt the car. | 救救我吧 我不能把车毁了 |
[02:10] | Hey, the car is not important right now. Only you are. | 车不重要 现在最重要的是你 |
[02:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:13] | My dad will kill me if anything happens to this car. | 如果车撞毁了 我爸会杀了我 |
[02:15] | Okay, I don’t think that’s true. | 不是那样 |
[02:17] | No, he loves it more than anything. More than me. | 不 他最爱这辆车了 胜过爱我 |
[02:19] | Like, no one’s supposed to drive it. | 他都舍不得让人开这俩车 |
[02:20] | He doesn’t even drive it. | 他自己都舍不得开 |
[02:22] | He just sits in it listening to Phil Collins. | 他只会坐在车里听菲尔·科林斯的歌 |
[02:24] | Okay, Tony, I’m sure that your father– | 托尼 你父亲肯定… |
[02:27] | You have to find another way! | 你得想想办法啊 |
[02:29] | I think he’s getting tired. | 他有些体力不支了 |
[02:31] | We may have even less time than we thought. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[02:33] | Isn’t there any other way to stop him? | 有没有其它办法让他停下来 |
[02:34] | He’s going too fast for a PIT maneuver. | 他车速太快 无法进行PIT拦截 |
[02:36] | We could try spike strips, | 可以使用道钉路障 |
[02:37] | but if those tires don’t hit just right, he could lose control. | 但如果没正好刺中轮胎 车体可能失控 |
[02:41] | – Flip the car. – The convertible. | -导致翻车 -这是辆敞篷车 |
[02:44] | Maybe if he aimed for the strips? | 他主动朝道钉开去呢 |
[02:46] | An inexperienced driver in a car doing triple digits? | 他没怎么开过车 还特别慌张 |
[02:49] | There’s no way he could hit a target that small. | 目标那么小 他瞄不准 |
[02:53] | But he could probably hit something bigger. | 但他倒是可以撞大一点的目标 |
[02:56] | Kid’s car is moving like a runaway freight train, | 一个孩子在高速上驾驶失控车辆 |
[02:58] | but they got a plan to slow him down before he crashes. | 但警方想到办法让他减速 以免撞毁 |
[03:00] | – So we’re on cleanup duty? – Not exactly. | -我们去做收尾工作吗 -不是 |
[03:03] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:04] | That car is a 1970 Ferrari Daytona Spider! | 这是一辆1970版限量超跑 |
[03:09] | And if he so much as puts a scratch on it, | 如果这车出现一点划痕 |
[03:10] | I swear to God, I– | 我发誓 |
[03:11] | Tony is already more afraid of hurting that car than he is of hurting himself. | 托尼已经不顾自身安危 只担心车了 |
[03:15] | Partially because he is 15, | 一部分原因是他只有15岁 |
[03:17] | but mostly because he thinks you love that car more than him. | 但主要原因是他觉得你爱车胜过爱他 |
[03:19] | Of course I– he doesn’t– | 我当然… 他不… |
[03:22] | he didn’t actually say that, did he? | 他没真这么说吧 |
[03:24] | Yes, he did. | 他真这么说了 |
[03:26] | Now, please, I need you to talk to him and tell him he’s wrong, | 拜托 你得跟他说 不是这样 |
[03:29] | and I need him to believe it. | 让他相信你更爱他 |
[03:33] | – Okay. – We got a cruiser coming to you now. | -好 -警车来接你了 |
[03:35] | He’s here, he’s here. | 车到了 车到了 |
[03:40] | Maddie, you still there? | 麦迪 你还在吗 |
[03:42] | Maddie, what’s going on? Where are you? | 麦迪 发生什么事了 你在哪儿 |
[03:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m here. | 我在 我在 |
[03:45] | The police are slowing down. | 警车减速了 |
[03:46] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[03:47] | – Tony, can you hear me? – Dad? | -托尼 你能听见我说话吗 -爸爸 |
[03:49] | God, Dad, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 我错了 对不起 |
[03:51] | – I really screwed up. – No, no, it– it’s fine, son. | -我闯祸了 -不 没事 儿子 |
[03:55] | – You’re not mad? – Of course not. | -你不生气吗 -当然不生气了 |
[03:58] | It could happen to anybody, right? | 谁都有可能碰上这种事吧 |
[04:00] | Why aren’t you mad? You love this car. | 你为什么不生气 你那么爱这辆车 |
[04:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do love the car. | 对 我爱死这辆车了 |
[04:05] | I mean, it is a one-of-a-kind car, Tony. | 这辆车独一无二啊 托尼 |
[04:07] | But I mean, you’re a one-of-a-kind kid, too, right? | 当然 你也是独一无二的儿子 |
[04:11] | – My God, I’m gonna die! – What? | -天呐 我要死了 -什么 |
[04:14] | That’s why you’re doing this. | 所以你才这么说 |
[04:15] | You’re just pretending not to be mad. | 你只是假装不生气 |
[04:16] | – I told you I’m not mad! – No, you’re totally mad! | -我说我没生气了 -你绝对生气了 |
[04:19] | I know it! | 我知道 |
[04:19] | You’re just not yelling at me | 你不朝我发火 |
[04:20] | because you don’t want our last words to be– | 只是不希望在我死前冲我吼 |
[04:22] | – That is not– I just took the car to show my friends. | -不是那样 -我只是想开车向朋友炫耀 |
[04:24] | Like, they didn’t believe that some stick in the mud could have such a cool car– | 大家不相信一个”老古板”会有这么帅的车 |
[04:27] | Stick in the mud? | “老古板” |
[04:27] | It was just supposed to be fun and now, I’m– I’m gonna die. | 本来应该很有意思 结果我要因此丧命了 |
[04:30] | You’re not gonna die, okay? | 你不会死 |
[04:34] | I may wring your neck once I know you’re safe. | 你得救以后 我可能会责罚你 |
[04:37] | So please, just shut up and listen to me for a second, all right? | 你就别瞎想了 好好听我说 |
[04:40] | The car doesn’t matter, okay? | 车不重要 |
[04:41] | None of it matters, Tony. | 这些都不重要 托尼 |
[04:44] | All that matters is that you get out of there in one piece. | 你安然无恙 才最重要 |
[04:47] | That’s all that I care about. | 我只在乎你的安危 |
[04:49] | Maddie says she has a way to stop the car. | 麦迪 说她有办法让车停下来 |
[04:52] | I need you need to listen to her | 你好好听她指示 |
[04:55] | and then do exactly what she says, okay? | 按她说的做 |
[04:58] | Okay. What do I do? | 好 我要怎么做 |
[05:00] | Okay, there’s an exit coming up. | 路的前方有一个出口 |
[05:03] | They’re clearing a stretch of Woodley Avenue. | 伍德利大道已被清路 |
[05:05] | We’ll meet them there. | 我们过去接应 |
[05:07] | – How fast is he going? – 105. | -他车速多少 -105英里 |
[05:10] | Once he gets to Woodley Avenue, he’ll hit the brakes, | 他开到伍德利大道之后 他会踩刹车 |
[05:12] | hope he slows down a little. | 希望能减速一些 |
[05:14] | – And that’s where we come in. – That’s a vintage car. | -然后我们上场 -那是辆古董超跑 |
[05:17] | You worried about damaging a classic, Chim? | 这时候担心车合适吗 老奇 |
[05:19] | I’m worried about damaging a kid. | 我担心孩子会受伤 |
[05:20] | Airbags weren’t standard until the ’80s. | 80年代才有安全气囊 |
[05:22] | A car that old, we’re lucky it has a shoulder harness. | 那种古董车 有安全带就不错了 |
[05:25] | But if they can get it down to 60 or 70, you know… | 但如果能减到60到70 |
[05:28] | I like his chances better. | 他安然无恙的几率更大 |
[05:30] | What kind of crazy person came up with this plan? | 这是哪路妖魔想出来的点子 |
[05:34] | My wife. | 我老婆 |
[05:40] | I see him. He’s taking the exit. | 我看见他了 他从出口开出来了 |
[05:44] | Kid’s on the move. | 孩子出来了 |
[05:46] | Is everyone in position? | 大家就位了吗 |
[05:49] | Bobby, are you ready? | 巴比 你准备好了吗 |
[05:52] | I’m getting in position on Woodley Avenue. | 我在伍德利大道就位了 |
[05:55] | All right, Maddie, we’re ready. | 麦迪 我们准备好了 |
[05:57] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[05:59] | – Are you ready, Tony? – Yeah, hitting the breaks now. | -你准备好了吗 托尼 -对 我踩刹车了 |
[06:02] | Remember, constant pressure. Don’t pump them. | 记住 一直踩住 别松开 |
[06:05] | Slowing down. | 减速了 |
[06:07] | It’s shaking again. I don’t like this. | 车又开始晃了 感觉不妙啊 |
[06:09] | No, no, no, that’s okay. That’s okay, it’s gonna shake. | 不不 没事 没事 这很正常 |
[06:11] | Just stay on the brakes. | 一直踩住刹车 |
[06:12] | Keep the wheel straight. | 一直向前开 |
[06:13] | What’s your speed? | 你车速多少 |
[06:15] | 95 90 85 95, 90, 85. | |
[06:19] | 80 80. | |
[06:21] | It’s not going any lower. | 速度不再下降了 |
[06:24] | My God, there’s a fire truck! | 天呐 前方出现一辆消防车 |
[06:25] | What do I do? Do I go around it? | 我该怎么办 要绕过去吗 |
[06:27] | Keep going straight. | 一直向前开 |
[06:28] | Stay right behind the truck. | 紧跟消防车 |
[06:29] | Do you know where the emergency brake is? | 你知道紧急刹车在哪儿吗 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[06:36] | The truck’s slowing down. It’s getting real close. | 消防车减速了 我就要撞上了 |
[06:37] | Good, now pull the parking brake and hit that truck. | 很好 手动刹车 撞向消防车 |
[06:40] | – What? – Hit the truck! | -什么 -撞向消防车 |
[07:09] | Help, hey, help! | 救命 救命 |
[07:23] | We got him, Cap. | 救出他了 老大 |
[07:28] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:30] | Yeah. Easy. | 小心 |
[07:31] | – Getting the dry chem, Cap! – Alright. | -我去拿灭火粉 老大 -好 |
[07:34] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[07:35] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[07:36] | – Dad. – Is he okay? | -爸爸 -他没事吧 |
[07:37] | He’s got a broken nose, a possible concussion. | 他鼻子受伤了 可能还有脑震荡 |
[07:40] | Or he hit the steering wheel. | 他撞到方向盘了 |
[07:41] | Was it just your head or your chest too? | 你头撞上了 还是胸口也撞上了 |
[07:42] | Head. | 头 |
[07:44] | I’m not seeing any signs of chest trauma. | 胸部没有伤口 |
[07:46] | They’ll do scans at the hospital just in case. | 到医院后 医生还是会检查一下 |
[07:48] | Buddy, it’s gonna be okay. | 小子 没事了 |
[07:49] | They’re gonna take you to the hospital. | 他们会把你送到医院 |
[07:50] | You’ll be all right, okay? | 你不会有事 |
[07:51] | – I’m sorry, Dad. – It’s all right. | -对不起 爸爸 -没事 |
[07:53] | It’s just a car. | 就是一辆车而已 |
[08:05] | There’ll be an investigation to determine what caused the car to malfunction. | 我们会调查车辆失控的原因 |
[08:08] | I’d call it a loose clutch. | 离合器松了 |
[08:10] | Looks like the gear shift broke clean off under the boot. | 看来是变速杆出问题了 |
[08:13] | Throttle must have gotten stuck wide open from the linkage break. | 而接连的油门因此卡住了 |
[08:16] | Wait, how’s the car? Can it be fixed? | 车怎么样了 还能修好吗 |
[08:17] | Here, something to remember it by. | 给 留个纪念 |
[08:19] | You know, I heard there’s a Testerossa coming up for auction soon. | 我听说一辆特斯塔罗萨超跑就要竞拍了 |
[08:23] | What do you say we get that instead? | 我们把那辆车买下来吧 |
[08:24] | Does it have airbags? | 那辆车有安全气囊吗 |
[08:31] | Kids today. | 一帮熊孩子 |
[08:54] | Martinez! | 马媞内斯 |
[08:58] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[09:09] | I got her. | 我找到她了 |
[09:11] | Headed down. | 从下面出去 |
[09:34] | Baby doll factory, new record. | “玩偶工厂” 新纪录 |
[09:37] | Most guys take the stairs. Welcome back, Buckley. | 大部分人都选择走楼梯 欢迎回归 巴克利 |
[09:41] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:51] | We’re not late, are we? | 我们没迟到吧 |
[09:53] | The guest of honor hasn’t arrived yet. | 贵宾还没到场 |
[09:54] | I’d hate to miss an opportunity to cry. | 我可不想错过感动落泪 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:57] | Are the IVF shots taking their toll? | 体外受精影响荷尔蒙了吗[情绪容易波动] |
[10:00] | I feel like a human pin cushion. | 我都快被扎成筛子了 |
[10:01] | A very weepy pin cushion. | 还是个多愁善感的筛子 |
[10:04] | So first official party at the Grant-Nash household. | 格兰特与纳什两口子第一次宴请宾客 |
[10:09] | I didn’t think it was gonna really happen. | 我真没想到你会这么做 |
[10:11] | Or that any of us would be invited. | 也没想到会邀请我们 |
[10:13] | See, here you go again. | 又翻旧账了 |
[10:15] | I told you don’t take it personally. | 我说了 别往心里去 |
[10:18] | Then don’t take it personally that I ain’t getting you guys no gift. | 你们也别见怪 我没给你们准备礼物 |
[10:21] | And they’re almost here. | 他们快到了 |
[10:22] | And we are almost ready. | 我们快准备好了 |
[10:26] | Sorry, Bobby, no sign of any other platters. | 抱歉 巴比 没找到托盘 |
[10:28] | I saw your mom put some stuff in the shed. | 我看到你妈放了一些东西在小屋里 |
[10:29] | Maybe check in there. | 过去找找吧 |
[10:32] | Come on in, he’s here. | 来了 他来了 |
[10:38] | I’m so glad you guys came. | 我真高兴你们来了 |
[10:43] | Surprise! | 惊不惊喜 意不意外 |
[10:49] | – Did you know this? – Yeah. | -你知道吗 -是啊 |
[11:04] | Wow, thanks, buddy. Wow. This is great. | 谢谢小家伙 太棒了 |
[11:07] | – It’s you and me. – And what’s that? | -这是你和我 -这是什么 |
[11:10] | It’s a surfboard, right? | 冲浪板 |
[11:13] | He’s obsessed, yeah. | 他超喜欢 |
[11:15] | “Dear Buck, you are an awesome firefighter. | “亲爱的巴克 你是个出色的消防员 |
[11:18] | Love, Christopher.” | 爱你的克里斯托弗” |
[11:21] | Very sweet, Christopher. Thank you. | 真贴心 克里斯托弗 谢谢你 |
[11:25] | Thank you guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[11:26] | Realy, thank you for showing up. | 真的 谢谢你们过来 |
[11:29] | So that’s your future baby daddy. | 这是你未来宝宝的奶爸 |
[11:32] | Looks a little young. | 看起来有点嫩啊 |
[11:34] | No, this photo is, like, 20 years old. | 这是二十年前的照片 |
[11:37] | For privacy reasons, they can’t show you what he looks like now. | 出于隐私 院方不能出示他目前的照片 |
[11:40] | Yeah, and he’s not a baby daddy. | 他不是奶爸 |
[11:43] | He’s a sperm donor. | 他是个精子捐赠者 |
[11:45] | Well, he is a cute sperm donor. | 这个精子捐赠者很帅啊 |
[11:48] | And hey. | 还有 |
[11:49] | He’s gonna make for a real cute kid. | 有他的基因 孩子一定很帅 |
[11:53] | – You are so sweet. – I– | -你真好 -我 |
[11:56] | – God. – Hold me. | -天呐 -拥抱一下 |
[12:11] | I can’t believe you managed to keep this a secret. | 你们的保密工作竟然做得这么好 |
[12:14] | There’s cake? | 还有蛋糕吗 |
[12:16] | Two cakes. | 两个蛋糕 |
[12:17] | Yeah. We weren’t sure how today was gonna go. | 对 我们不确定今天会有什么结果 |
[12:19] | So we had another one on standby | 所以我们还准备了一个 |
[12:20] | in case you crashed and burned | 以防你彻底垮了 |
[12:21] | that said “Better Buck next time.” | 上面写着”下一个巴克会更棒” |
[12:25] | Wow, you guys just gonna get married already? | 你们俩干脆去领证吧 |
[12:27] | Don’t forget to invite us. | 别忘了邀请我们参加婚礼 |
[12:32] | – Okay. – Hey, right? | -好 -有意思 |
[12:35] | They are sending me the paperwork in the morning | 他们早上会把文件发过来 |
[12:37] | and you will officially be back. | 你就正式归队了 |
[12:38] | How’s that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[12:39] | I’m just glad it’s over. | 我就是很高兴总算过去了 |
[12:41] | You know, I hated not being with you guys. | 不在你们身边 我很不开心 |
[12:44] | Yeah, we missed you too. | 我们也很想你 |
[12:46] | It’ll be nice to have the whole team back together. | 我们一家人又齐齐整整了 |
[12:48] | Thanks, Cap. And I don’t just mean for the party and the cakes. | 谢谢 老大 不仅谢谢你为我办了惊喜派对 |
[12:56] | Thank you for being there, | 还谢谢你一直陪着我 |
[12:58] | you know, for the surgeries and the rehabs. I– | 手术 复健 一直在我身边 |
[13:03] | I know I wasn’t always the easiest person to be around. | 我知道自己不好伺候 |
[13:04] | – My God. – Really? | -可不是嘛 -不是吧 |
[13:05] | – No, you weren’t that bad. – You should– | -玩笑 你也没那么难伺候 -你该… |
[13:11] | Ex-girlfriend, sorry. | 我前女友 抱歉 |
[13:13] | Hey, she just wasn’t the right fit. | 她不适合你 |
[13:14] | – You’ll find someone new. – Sorry, I– | -你会遇见其他人 -抱歉 |
[13:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I– | 没事 |
[13:27] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[13:31] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[13:39] | You got lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[13:41] | most people who suffer a pulmonary embolism | 一般肺栓塞的病人 |
[13:42] | don’t do it surrounded by trained medical professionals. | 不会碰巧身边有一群急救人员 |
[13:46] | It saved your life. | 这救了你一命 |
[13:48] | So what caused the blood clot? | 血栓原因是什么 |
[13:49] | Clots, plural. | 是多处血凝块 |
[13:51] | There’s the one that hit his lungs, | 他肺部一处 |
[13:53] | and then there’s two more in his leg. | 腿部两处 |
[13:54] | As to the cause? It’s unclear. | 原因还未查明 |
[13:56] | Yeah, but he just got a clean bill of health last week. | 医院上周还说他健康状况良好 |
[13:59] | This came out of nowhere. | 毫无征兆 突然血栓啊 |
[14:00] | Did it? | 是这样吗 |
[14:02] | No pain or tenderness in the leg? | 腿部没出现疼痛或触痛吗 |
[14:03] | Skin discoloration, swelling? | 皮肤变色 变肿 |
[14:06] | I thought I just pulled a muscle or something. | 我以为只是肌肉拉伤之类 |
[14:09] | Okay, I-I’ve been training for my LAFD recertification test. | 我一直在为消防员重审而特训 |
[14:13] | Well, it’s not surprising. | 这就不奇怪了 |
[14:14] | Training hard can lead to dehydration, | 高强度训练会导致脱水 |
[14:16] | which can increase the risk of clots. | 增加血栓形成的风险 |
[14:18] | Okay, well, great. Look, I’m not dead. | 好吧 行了 我没死 |
[14:21] | You found the clots. When can I get out of here? | 血栓也找出来了 我什么时候可以出院 |
[14:24] | We’ll move you to a room. | 我们会给你转病房 |
[14:25] | Keep you on the anticoagulants. | 给你注射抗凝血剂 |
[14:28] | Tomorrow, we’ll run some more tests. | 明天 再检查一下 |
[14:30] | And then, we’ll see. | 然后就看结果了 |
[14:34] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[14:37] | You know what, I’m gonna go tell everyone that you’re okay. | 我去告诉大家 你没事 |
[14:39] | Let them know that you’re staying a while, all right? | 让大家知道你要在医院里待几天 |
[14:46] | When did your leg start bothering you? | 你的腿什么时候出问题了 |
[14:49] | Like a day or two ago. | 一两天之前吧 |
[14:51] | Maddie, I-I was not ignoring this, okay? | 麦迪 我没有故意忽略 |
[14:54] | I-I didn’t know what it was. | 我当时不知道是怎么回事 |
[14:56] | I thought I had a leg cramp or something. | 我以为是腿抽筋了 |
[14:57] | Yeah, well, you need to be more careful. | 你现在得格外小心 |
[14:59] | Because if this had happened when you were alone, | 因为如果发生这种情况时 你身边没人 |
[15:03] | you could have died. | 你可能会丧命 |
[15:04] | But I– I didn’t, okay? I just passed out– | 但我没有 我只是晕过去了 |
[15:06] | Yeah, just passed out after vomiting up blood. | 晕过去之前 还吐血了 |
[15:09] | What? | 什么 |
[15:12] | I don’t– I don’t remember that. I vomited up blood? | 我不记得了 我吐血了吗 |
[15:16] | – At Bobby and Athena’s house? – Yeah. | -在巴比和阿西娜家里 -对 |
[15:20] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -真吐了 |
[15:26] | Michael brought the kids to his place. | 迈克尔带孩子回他家了 |
[15:29] | He’s gonna keep them tonight. | 他今晚看孩子 |
[15:30] | Did he say how they’re doing? | 他说孩子们怎么样了吗 |
[15:32] | Well, May’s been quiet, | 梅一直没说话 |
[15:34] | and Harry keeps asking if we’re sure it’s not Ebola. | 哈里一直问 确定不是埃博拉病毒吗 |
[15:39] | Well, so much for our first party as a married couple. | 我们夫妇第一次宴请宾客 就”出师不利”啊 |
[15:42] | Well, maybe now they’ll all stop complaining | 他们估计不会再抱怨 |
[15:45] | that we didn’t have a wedding reception. | 我们没办婚礼了 |
[15:49] | – Where should we start? – Right here. | -要从哪里开始 -这里 |
[15:55] | Buck says that he is sorry about the blood | 巴克说 他很抱歉在我们家吐血了 |
[15:57] | and hopes he didn’t ruin anything. | 他希望没造成什么破坏 |
[15:59] | I raised two kids in this house. | 我在这个家养了两个孩子 |
[16:01] | A little ammonia, everything will be fine. | 氨水清理一下 一切如新 |
[16:04] | Just glad he’s okay. | 他没事就好 |
[16:05] | He is okay, right? | 他没事吧 |
[16:08] | He was laser-focused on coming back to work, | 他一心想归队 |
[16:10] | and I thought he was ready. | 我以为他可以回来了 |
[16:11] | But now, I have to wonder. | 但我现在有点疑虑 |
[16:14] | You’re worried that he’s pushing himself too hard? | 你担心他把自己逼得太紧吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:20] | That’s what I did. Thought I could handle it. | 我以前就这样干过 以为自己能行 |
[16:21] | Lied to everybody. Ignored the pain. | 向大家隐瞒 不顾疼痛 |
[16:23] | I don’t want him making the same mistakes that I did. | 我不想让他步我后尘 |
[16:25] | The job means a lot, but it shouldn’t mean everything. | 工作很重要 但工作不能是生活全部 |
[16:27] | He’s got to learn that. | 他得明白这一点 |
[16:30] | Yeah, well, I understand the impulse. | 我能理解那种关切感 |
[16:33] | Whenever I think of Harry and May about to take a stumble, | 我每次想到哈里和梅要摔倒 |
[16:36] | my instinct is to throw myself in front of them, cushion the fall. | 就本能冲向他们 给他们垫背 |
[16:40] | – Well, Buck’s not my kid. – No. | -巴克不是我的孩子 -对 |
[16:43] | But he’s also not you. | 但他也不是你 |
[16:45] | Maybe he’s making the same mistakes you did. | 也许他正在走你的老路 |
[16:48] | Maybe he’s not. | 也许他没有 |
[16:50] | I mean, really, there’s only one way to find out for sure. | 这时候也只有一个办法了 |
[16:53] | Just wait and see. | 静观其变 |
[16:54] | You got to let them grow up sometime. | 你得让他们自己长大 |
[17:10] | Thank God, I wasn’t sure that they were gonna send anyone. | 谢天谢地你们来了 还以为他们不会派人来 |
[17:13] | You the one who called? | 你打的求救电话 |
[17:14] | It’s my dad, Jack. | 我父亲 杰克 |
[17:17] | We came to have lunch with him. He was acting weird. | 我们来陪他吃午餐 他有些不对劲 |
[17:20] | And then, Dave, that’s my brother, | 戴夫 我哥 |
[17:21] | he noticed something on his stomach. | 他发现父亲的肚子有点问题 |
[17:25] | We tried to get a closer look, | 我们想仔细看一下 |
[17:26] | but he kicked us out and locked the door. | 但他把我们赶出来 把门锁起来了 |
[17:30] | Finally! | 终于来了 |
[17:31] | Our father is having a medical emergency behind a locked door | 我们父亲出现紧急情况了 但门锁住了 |
[17:33] | that no one in this damn place can seem to open. | 而这里没人能打开 |
[17:39] | The lock’s not the problem. | 不是门锁问题 |
[17:40] | There’s something on the other side keeping it from opening. | 门里有人不让我们打开 |
[17:42] | Your sister said that you saw something on your father’s stomach. | 你妹妹说你看见你父亲肚子上有点问题 |
[17:45] | These marks. Like wounds or maybe sores? | 有一些瘢痕 像是伤痕 或是溃疡 |
[17:49] | It was hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[17:51] | Jack, this is LAFD. Will you please let us in? | 杰克 我们是洛杉矶消防局 能让我们进来吗 |
[17:56] | Not until those ungrateful vultures stop circling! | 先把这两个盼着我死的白眼狼赶走 |
[18:00] | Dad. | 爸 |
[18:00] | Ungrateful? Who does he think pays for this place? | 白眼狼 是谁花钱让你待在这里啊 |
[18:02] | You sold my house to pay for it! | 你卖我房子换来的钱 |
[18:05] | Eddie, Chim, we’re gonna have to storm the Bastille here. | 埃迪 老奇 我们得从外侧进来了 |
[18:08] | He’s acting like a child. | 他太不懂事了 |
[18:09] | I am not. | 我才没有 |
[18:10] | Storming the Bastille, Cap. Copy. | 外侧进入 收到 老大 |
[18:13] | He’s old, Dave. | 他上岁数了 戴夫 |
[18:14] | And sad and lonely, living in this place, knowing he’s dying. | 而且孤独寂寞 住在这里 慢慢等死 |
[18:17] | Wait, your father’s ill? | 你们的父亲病重了吗 |
[18:21] | I didn’t mean “dying” dying. I just mean– | 比喻 不是真要死了 |
[18:23] | You wish, you ungrateful brats. | 你们倒是想我死 白眼狼 |
[18:25] | He is 82. | 他都82岁了 |
[18:26] | And I’m as healthy as a horse. | 我还健壮如牛呢 |
[18:28] | – And stubborn as a mule. – Hey, I’m your father. | -倔强如骡子 -我是你爹 |
[18:32] | You’re not too old for the back of my hand. | 对付你 小菜一碟 |
[18:34] | Okay, well, then, come on out here and try it, old man. | 那你就出来试试啊 |
[18:36] | My money’s on you. | 我赌你赢 |
[18:39] | For Pete’s sake. | 我靠 |
[18:42] | No. That’s not a rash. | 不是皮疹 |
[18:44] | Maybe MRSA. | 也许是抗甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[18:45] | Have you been to a hospital recently? | 你最近去过医院吗 |
[18:47] | That’s the flesh-eating thing, right? | 那是食肉菌吧 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna wash my hands. | 我得去洗手 |
[18:50] | – It’s not a MRSA. – Yeah? | -不是抗甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 -不是吗 |
[18:52] | You sound pretty sure about that. | 你说得好像很确定啊 |
[18:55] | – When did the symptoms start? – A few weeks back. | -症状什么时候出现的 -几周之前 |
[18:57] | You know, I figured it would go away on its own, like crabs. | 我以为这玩意会自己消失 就像阴虱一样 |
[19:05] | Fine, I’ll look. | 行 我来看 |
[19:07] | Knock yourself out. | 想看就看吧 |
[19:12] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | -这是什么 -不知道 |
[19:15] | Maybe donovanosis. | 也许是杜诺凡病[性病] |
[19:17] | Well, there’s something you don’t see every day. | 少见[巨屌]啊 |
[19:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[19:20] | No, sir, it looks like you have a flesh-eating STD. | 别误会 你似乎得了食肉菌性病 |
[19:24] | Don’t thank me. | 我可不是在夸你 |
[19:25] | What kind of an 82-year-old gets an STD? | 82岁的人了 怎么会得性病呢 |
[19:28] | Actually happens more than you think. | 其实并不少见 |
[19:30] | Chlamydia, syphilis, on the rise in people over 65. | 65岁以上的人群患衣原体病和梅毒的几率不断攀升 |
[19:33] | When I went off to college, | 我当年上大学时 |
[19:33] | you gave me a can of mace and a box of condoms. | 你给了我一罐催泪瓦斯和一盒避孕套 |
[19:36] | Told me to always protect myself. | 嘱咐我保护好自己 |
[19:37] | So what the hell, Dad? | 你懂不懂以身作则啊 爸 |
[19:39] | What do you mean you got condoms? | 你还有避孕套呢 |
[19:40] | I just got the mace. | 他可只给了我催泪瓦斯 |
[19:41] | I didn’t think anybody’d have you. | 我当时以为没人肯睡你啊 |
[19:43] | Well, someone’s clearly been having you. | 你倒是有美人暖床 |
[19:45] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[19:46] | She is none of your damn business. | 她是谁 与你们无关 |
[19:49] | Okay, sir, you’re not required to tell us, | 先生 你大可对我们保密 |
[19:51] | but you do have to tell them at the hospital | 但到了医院 你必须如实交代 |
[19:53] | because she has to start a course of antibiotics immediately. | 因为她需要立刻接受抗生素治疗 |
[19:56] | Everyone? My father, Jack here, has a flesh-eating STD. | 各位 我老爹杰克得了食肉菌性病 |
[20:02] | So whomever he’s been sleeping with | 跟他滚床单的那位 |
[20:04] | should come to the hospital with us for immediate treatment. | 应即刻跟我们去医院接受治疗 |
[20:13] | Okay, ma’am, please come with us. | 女士 请跟我们来 |
[20:24] | What if you slept with one of the women that he slept with? | 要是跟他睡过的女人滚了床单会怎样 |
[20:28] | You should probably get that checked out too. | 那也该去医院检查一下 |
[20:35] | What kind of a place is this? | 简直是群啪聚集地啊 |
[20:38] | I can’t even with you! | 真受不了你 |
[20:40] | You’re supposed to be a role model. | 为人父就该给孩子树立一个学习的好榜样 |
[20:42] | He is to some people. | 这些人确实争相效仿他啊 |
[20:45] | Kids today. | 一帮”熊孩子” |
[21:00] | Chief, what’s going on? | 局长 有事吗 |
[21:05] | You sure it’s okay to be walking around like this? | 你确定可以下地走路吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah, they want me up and moving. | 确定 医生让我起来多活动一下 |
[21:08] | You know, it’s better for the blood flow in my legs. | 促进腿部血液循环 |
[21:11] | Seriously, if I’m not being poked or they’re not testing me, | 讲真 我不需要浑身插满管子做各种检查 |
[21:15] | they’re making me walk. | 医生嘱咐我多走动 |
[21:16] | So all that testing, | 那之前做的检查有结果吗 |
[21:17] | do they have any theories yet as to what caused the clots? | 医生诊断出血栓的原因了吗 |
[21:20] | Not yet, but the meds are working. | 还没 但服用的药物见效了 |
[21:22] | You know, they’re gonna send me home tonight. | 我今晚就可以了出院了 |
[21:26] | Do I need the hospital to sign some kind of form | 我需要让医生开个证明吗 |
[21:29] | or anything, you know, for the Department? | 向消防局说明我的身体无碍了 |
[21:31] | My clearance? | 这样我就能返工了 |
[21:35] | But you’re not– you’re not cleared, Buck. | 你暂时还不能返工 巴克 |
[21:38] | Not yet. | 还得等等 |
[21:41] | What– yeah– no– | 别啊 为什么 |
[21:42] | I-I passed my physical and my recertification test. | 我体检和业务水平测验都通过了 |
[21:45] | I’ve got everything I-I need. | 万事俱备 就等复工了 |
[21:46] | It’s the blood thinners. | 血液稀释剂的事还不好说 |
[21:48] | Department is concerned about liability issues, | 消防局怕担责任 |
[21:51] | and since the doctors haven’t figured out what’s causing the clots… | 况且医生也还没诊断出血栓的起因… |
[21:58] | I can’t come back to work? | 我不能返工吗 |
[22:00] | Well, Buck, if we were out on a call and something happened to you– | 巴克 要是你出任务时发生意外… |
[22:02] | And then, I would have two paramedics standing next to me. | 到时身边会有两个医护人员救治我 |
[22:06] | I would be fine! | 我不会有事 |
[22:10] | Bobby, you–you know how hard I have worked for this. | 巴比 你知道我努力复建就是为了返工啊 |
[22:13] | They can’t– they can’t do this to me. | 他们不能这么对我 |
[22:15] | You– you can’t let them take away my job. | 你不能放任他们开除我啊 |
[22:17] | Hey, we’re not. | 不会的 |
[22:19] | You were injured in the line of duty, | 你这是工伤 |
[22:20] | and no one is forgetting that. | 我们都铭记在心呢 |
[22:22] | Chief Alonzo thinks that in a few weeks, | 阿隆索局长想让你再观察几周 |
[22:24] | if you’re doing okay on the meds, he can clear you for light duty. | 如果药物不再出意外 你就能接轻活儿了 |
[22:33] | For light duty? | 接轻活儿 |
[22:38] | – You mean like a desk job? – Now, listen, Buck, I– | -让我做文职吗 -巴克 我… |
[22:43] | Out there, | 在外奔波 |
[22:45] | in the world, helping people. | 随时随地 救死扶伤 |
[22:48] | That is where I belong. | 外勤才是我的战场 |
[22:50] | That is where I have spent five months fighting to get back to. | 我五个月来努力复健 就是为了能返工出任务 |
[22:56] | And now, you’re gonna tell me I-I can’t? | 你这会儿居然不让我出外勤了 |
[23:00] | Listen, Buck, I know this is hard, but at least light– | 巴克 确实对你不公平 但至少文职… |
[23:03] | No, I don’t want light duty, okay? | 不 我不想做文职 |
[23:06] | And– and neither would you. | 换你也一样会拒绝 |
[23:15] | No, they are not putting me behind a desk. | 不 休想让我坐办公室 |
[23:28] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[23:44] | Maddie said Buck hasn’t left the department in a week. | 麦迪说巴克一周没出门了 |
[23:48] | Yeah, she’s tried to get him to go out a couple times, | 对 她几次三番劝巴克出门走走 |
[23:50] | but it’s always, “Why would I need to leave? Everyone delivers.” | 但巴克总是”何必呢 反正可以叫外卖” |
[23:53] | He won’t even take my calls. | 他都不肯接我电话 |
[23:55] | He’s just sulking, Cap. He’ll get over it. | 他就是郁闷消沉了 队长 过段时间就好了 |
[24:00] | I like to give Buck crap as much as any of you lot, | 我跟你们一样 也爱吐槽巴克 |
[24:02] | but this was a body blow, guys. | 但这次对他的打击确实很大 |
[24:05] | The guy’s allowed some time to mourn. | 得给他点时间舔舐伤口 |
[24:06] | The question is how much time. | 问题是 需要多久呢 |
[24:08] | I mean, his daily routine of walking from the bed to the couch and back again. | 他整天在床和沙发两点一线之间活动 |
[24:11] | That’s not gonna help the situation. | 自暴自弃也于事无补啊 |
[24:12] | Look, I know it sucks, but that’s life, right? | 确实很糟心 但生活本就不会一帆风顺啊 |
[24:16] | Whenever stuff didn’t work out for me, | 每当我遇到不如意之事 |
[24:17] | my dad always told me to brush it off, | 我爸总让我别往心里去 |
[24:19] | keep moving forward. | 抬头挺胸 大步向前 |
[24:20] | It wasn’t easy but he wasn’t wrong. | 他站着说话不腰疼 但话糙理不糙 |
[24:22] | But forward to what? | 大步向前走去哪儿呢 |
[24:23] | I mean, we all had lives, jobs before we entered the Department. | 我们成为消防员之前 都有生活 各有所长 |
[24:27] | And we have things outside of it. | 我们的人生不止有工作 |
[24:29] | – What– what does Buck have? – Buck has us. | -但巴克有什么呢 -巴克有我们 |
[24:34] | Even though he may not believe that right now. | 虽然他现在还不肯接受 但这是事实 |
[24:39] | So what’s Buck gonna do for the rest of his life? | 那巴克之后有何打算呢 |
[24:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:42] | I’m not sure he even knows what he’s gonna do with the rest of his day. | 我都不知道他今天打算怎么度过 |
[24:44] | Although I suspect lying on the couch | 但至少应该会瘫倒在沙发上 |
[24:46] | and bingeing cooking shows will play a small part. | 狂刷烹饪节目 |
[24:49] | As long as he’s binging on the viewing and not the cooking. | 看看就行了 别兴致大发尝试烹饪就好 |
[24:52] | I saw this one cooking show where the recipe called for | 我曾经看过一档烹饪节目 |
[24:55] | five cans of store-bought frosting to make eight cupcakes. | 他们用从商店里买的五罐现成糖霜做了八个小蛋糕 |
[24:59] | I think I just got a cavity listening to that. | 天呐 听着就牙疼 |
[25:02] | Honestly, I don’t know how to help him. | 说实话 我真不知道该怎么安慰他 |
[25:04] | And he just seems so lost. | 他像只迷途的小羊仔 |
[25:05] | I don’t know if I should just give him a swift kick in the butt and get him back out there | 我不知道是该踹他一脚 逼他出门活动呢 |
[25:09] | or hug him and tell him that it’s all gonna be okay. | 还是该给他个拥抱 安慰他一切都会好起来 |
[25:12] | Well, no rule says you can’t do both. | 双管齐下也无妨啊 |
[25:14] | True. | 没错 |
[25:21] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[25:23] | Help, please. | 拜托 救救我 |
[25:25] | She took me. | 她掳走了我 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry, I’m having trouble hearing you. | 抱歉 我听不清楚 |
[25:30] | – What’s your location? – Don’t know. | -请说一下你的地址 -我不知道 |
[25:33] | She stabbed me. | 她捅了我 |
[25:35] | A woman stabbed you and took you. | 一个女人捅了你并将你掳走了 |
[25:37] | – Is that woman still there? – No, bleeding. | -她还在附近吗 -不在了 我流血了 |
[25:41] | – Okay, what’s your name? – Jill. | -请说一下你的名字 -吉尔 |
[25:44] | We have a female stabbing victim. | 一位女性身受刀伤 |
[25:45] | She doesn’t know the address and I can’t pinpoint the location. | 她不知道自己身在何处 我也无法定位 |
[25:48] | Okay, Jill, you said you were bleeding. | 吉尔 要先止血 |
[25:50] | Is there anything you can use to put pressure on the wound? | 你可以找东西压住伤口吗 |
[25:53] | – I don’t want to die. – That’s right. | -我不想死 -对 |
[25:56] | You don’t want to die. So you’re gonna fight. | 你不想死 所以要跟死神抗争 |
[25:59] | And I’m gonna help you. Now focus. | 我会帮你 认真听我说 |
[26:01] | Look around. Do you see a towel or anything that you can use? | 环顾四周 附近有可用的毛巾吗 |
[26:05] | – Clothes. – Grab whatever it is. | -有衣服 -那也可以 |
[26:07] | Put it on that wound and press. | 用其大力压住伤口 |
[26:08] | Roll over on the wound if you have to. | 必要时可以将其包裹住伤口 |
[26:10] | – Just put pressure on it. – It hurts. | -大力按压 -好疼 |
[26:13] | I know it does. | 我懂 |
[26:15] | But you’re gonna press, and you’re gonna fight, | 但一定要压住伤口 不要放弃 |
[26:17] | and you’re gonna stay with me. | 挺住 |
[26:20] | We’re gonna find you, Jill. Do you hear me? | 我们一定会找到你 吉尔 能听到吗 |
[26:27] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[26:30] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[26:35] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[26:39] | The line’s open, but still nothing. | 没断线 但没声音了 |
[26:41] | Phone company gave me contact info for the account holder. | 电信公司提供了机主的信息 |
[26:43] | – It’s her husband. – Okay. | -机主是她丈夫 -好 |
[26:50] | – Hello? – Mr. Evans, hi. This is– Maddie Buckley. | -你好 -埃文斯先生 我是麦迪·巴克利 |
[26:54] | I am calling you from LA City Services | 我就职于洛杉矶城市市服务中心 |
[26:56] | and I was hoping that you could help me get in touch with your wife. | 你能帮我们联系一下你妻子吗 |
[26:59] | – Do you know where she is? – Not sure. | -你知道她现在何处吗 -不太清楚 |
[27:01] | I think she was running some errands today. | 她今天好像出门办事了 |
[27:03] | Maybe shopping. Why? | 可能购物去了吧 有事吗 |
[27:04] | Do you have any idea where she was going shopping? | 你知道她去哪里购物了吗 |
[27:07] | What’s going on? Where are you calling from? | 怎么回事 你是谁 |
[27:09] | I work for the city. | 我是市政服务人员 |
[27:10] | Your wife called us earlier with a request | 你妻子刚才打来求助了 |
[27:12] | and we’re just trying to get back in touch with her. | 我们就想重新跟她取得联系 |
[27:14] | – I can call her cell. – I tried that. | -我可以打她的手机 -我试过了 |
[27:17] | – She wasn’t answering. – That’s not like her. | -她不接电话 -这可不是她的风格 |
[27:20] | I wish I could remember. | 我真记不清楚了 |
[27:21] | She said something about clothes for the baby. | 她提过要买婴儿服 |
[27:23] | How old is your baby? | 你家孩子多大了 |
[27:25] | Jill’s due next week. It’s our first. | 吉尔的预产期是下周 这是我们第一个孩子 |
[27:28] | Jill’s pregnant? | 吉尔怀孕了 |
[27:47] | License, registration, and proof of insurance, ma’am. | 请出示汽车执照和行车保险 女士 |
[27:51] | Was I speeding or something? | 我超速了吗 |
[27:52] | And you blew through a stop sign. | 不仅如此 你还撞到了停车标志 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna need you to step out of the vehicle, ma’am. | 请下车 女士 |
[28:15] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:17] | All right, ma’am, I’m gonna need you to take a seat. | 女士 坐下别动 |
[28:22] | – Who’s blood is that? – I don’t– | -那是谁的血 -我不… |
[28:25] | What blood? | 哪有血啊 |
[28:28] | On your hands and your feet. | 你手脚上都有血 |
[28:30] | Did you do something to your baby? | 你虐待孩子了吗 |
[28:34] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[28:36] | My baby is fine. | 我家宝宝没事 |
[28:39] | 727-0-30, I have a newborn infant in respiratory distress. | 727030 发现一名新生儿呼吸困难 |
[28:43] | She’s turning blue. | 脸色发紫了 |
[28:56] | Go! Go. Come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[28:59] | Chimney, the NICU is prepped. They’re waiting for you. | 老奇 新生儿重症监护室已就绪 正在等你 |
[29:03] | Check the hospitals. | 咨询一下医院 |
[29:04] | – See if anyone’s missing a newborn. – Yes, ma’am. | -看看是否有新生儿丢失案例 -是 长官 |
[29:06] | Williams! | 威廉姆斯 |
[29:09] | Talk to dispatch. | 联系调度中心 |
[29:10] | Tell them to flag any strange calls | 让他们注意可疑来电 |
[29:12] | involving a pregnant woman or someone missing a baby. | 是否有孕妇丢失儿童案件 |
[29:16] | Hey, so how’s the little one? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[29:18] | She lost some blood, | 失血了 |
[29:19] | and the umbilical cord wasn’t tied off properly. | 脐带也没系好 |
[29:22] | Baby can’t be more than an hour old. | 出生肯定不到一小时 |
[29:24] | – Sergeant Grant? – Yeah? | -格兰特警官 -怎么了 |
[29:27] | So is she gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[29:29] | This baby wasn’t born in a hospital. | 这个婴儿并非在医院出生 |
[29:32] | Found this in the trunk. | 我在后备箱发现了假肚子 |
[29:37] | And that woman is not the mother. | 刚才那个女司机不是孩子的生母 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry, how did you get my number? | 不好意思 你怎么知道我的号码 |
[29:44] | Your brother-in-law, Rick. | 你姐夫瑞克给了我你的号码 |
[29:45] | He said you and Jill were supposed to meet for breakfast this morning. | 他说你和吉尔今早一起吃了早饭 |
[29:48] | Yeah, this place near my house. | 对 在我家附近的餐馆 |
[29:50] | Jill’s become obsessed with their breakfast burritos. | 吉尔最近迷上了那里的早餐卷饼 |
[29:53] | Though I’m not sure how she can actually taste them | 但我想不通她怎么能尝出味道 |
[29:55] | with all the hot sauce she’s been using. | 她放那么多辣椒酱 |
[29:57] | And what time did you leave her? | 你们什么时候分开了 |
[29:59] | A little bit after 9:00. I had to get to work. | 9点多吧 我得上班 |
[30:01] | And did she tell you where she was going? | 她告诉你要去哪里了吗 |
[30:03] | She was going to get stuff for the baby. | 她打算去置办婴儿用品 |
[30:07] | Clothes, I think. | 应该是衣服吧 |
[30:08] | Okay, where? A store? | 在哪里 商店吗 |
[30:10] | Did something happen to Jill? | 吉尔出事了吗 |
[30:13] | Your sister called 911 and said she’d been attacked. | 你姐拨打了急救电话 声称遇袭了 |
[30:16] | But she didn’t know where she was | 但她不知道自己身在何处 |
[30:17] | and we’re trying to find her, but I need your help. | 我们正在追踪她的下落 需要你的帮助 |
[30:19] | My God. | 天呐 |
[30:20] | She’s been trying to save money, | 她想省钱 |
[30:22] | buying used baby things she found online. | 所以从网上买二手婴儿用品 |
[30:24] | She didn’t want Rick to know. Because she knew he’d freak out. | 她不想告诉瑞克 怕他生气 |
[30:26] | Well, she was going to meet someone who’d placed an ad online? | 她是去见线上卖家吗 |
[30:30] | – Where? – It was a public place. | -在哪里 -是个公共场所 |
[30:32] | It was supposed to be safe. | 理应很安全 |
[30:35] | Vitals, blood glucose are normal. | 生命体征和血糖水平正常 |
[30:37] | No sign of impairment. | 无受伤痕迹 |
[30:38] | Yeah, whatever’s wrong with that lady, | 她确实不对劲 |
[30:39] | we don’t have a test for it. | 但这超出我们的能力了 |
[30:41] | Okay, well, dispatch said to stay here. | 调度中心让我们驻守此处 |
[30:43] | – It’s a critical missing. – Or a possible homicide. | -人口丢失 事关重大 -也有可能涉及凶杀案 |
[30:45] | Well, Chimney said the baby started to respond when they got to the hospital. | 老奇说 到达医院后 婴儿有生命迹象了 |
[30:48] | So maybe we’ll get lucky twice today. | 也许孩子的母亲也能这么幸运 |
[30:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:55] | Tell me where the mother is, Nancy. | 孩子的生母在哪里 南希 |
[30:58] | – What’d you do to her? – I’m the mother. | -你做了什么 -我是孩子的母亲 |
[31:04] | Is Aria okay? When can I see her? | 艾丽娅没事吧 我什么时候能见她 |
[31:07] | We both know that you’re not that child’s mother. | 你我心知肚明 你不是孩子的母亲 |
[31:09] | – She’s not your baby. – No! No, you don’t understand. | -她不是你的孩子 -不 你不懂 |
[31:12] | She has to be. I-I promised. | 她必须是 我保证过了 |
[31:16] | – Promised what? – I promised George there was gonna be a baby. | -保证什么 -我向乔治保证会给他生个孩子 |
[31:21] | There has to be a baby this time. | 这次必须得生下来 |
[31:23] | I don’t know if you’re insane or evil, | 不管你是装疯卖傻还是心理变态 |
[31:25] | but neither one is helping your situation right now. | 总之 你现在的处境很危险 |
[31:28] | Because if we do not find her in time, if she dies, | 因为如果我们无法及时找到孩子的生母 |
[31:32] | things will not go well for you. | 她的死就是你的责任 |
[31:34] | Now you tell me what you did with that baby’s mother. | 你到底把孩子母亲怎么了 |
[31:38] | I’m the mother. | 我就是孩子的母亲 |
[31:40] | Sergeant, we got something. | 警官 有发现 |
[31:41] | Her sister said Jill was meeting a woman in Griffith Park by the pony rides. | 吉尔的妹妹说 她去格里芬丝公园见一个女卖家了 |
[31:45] | All right, I’m two minutes out. | 好 我两分钟后就到 |
[31:47] | Okay, we checked the call logs. | 我们筛查了通话记录 |
[31:48] | Nothing from the park today. | 今天没接到公园打来的报警电话 |
[31:50] | No reports of people seeing an assault or a woman in trouble. | 无人上报袭击或女性求救事件 |
[31:53] | The park’s more than 4,000 acres. | 公园占地四千多英亩 |
[31:55] | She could’ve taken Jill anywhere. | 她可以对吉尔下手的地方太多了 |
[31:56] | Did Jill tell you anything about her location? | 吉尔透露过关于位置的信息吗 |
[31:58] | She sounded really disoriented. | 她意识有些恍惚 |
[32:01] | All she said was it was dark. | 她只说周围很黑 |
[32:03] | There was a weird sound, though. | 但有个声音很奇怪 |
[32:06] | I heard it after she passed out. | 她昏迷后 我听到了一个声音 |
[32:08] | Like a whistle, or maybe a horn. | 像是鸣笛或是号角 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry, I haven’t seen her. | 抱歉 没见过她 |
[32:32] | I checked all the bathrooms. She’s not there. | 我检查过卫生间了 没发现她 |
[32:35] | Are you sure you didn’t see her? | 你确定没见过她吗 |
[32:36] | It would have been about an hour ago. | 大概一小时前 |
[32:38] | She’d be driving a 1996 burgundy Cadillac. | 她驾驶一辆96年的红色凯迪拉克 |
[32:41] | – Wait, the red Caddy? – So you do remember? | -等下 红色凯迪拉克啊 -你还记得她 |
[32:43] | No, I remember the car. | 不 那辆车我有印象 |
[32:44] | We cater to mostly the SUV and minivan crowd. | 我们的客户大多驾驶越野车或小型面包车 |
[32:47] | But that woman wasn’t driving it. | 但当时开车的女人不是这个 |
[32:49] | It was some other lady. Different hair. | 而是另有其人 发色不一样 |
[32:52] | – Okay, thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[32:57] | So Nancy moved the car, but why? | 南希为何要把车开走呢 |
[32:59] | – Throw us off? – Nancy meets Jill here, shows her the baby clothes. | -误导我们吗 -南希和吉尔在这里交易婴儿服 |
[33:03] | They’re out in the open, people can see them. | 她们站在大街上 来来往往的人都能注意到 |
[33:05] | So she can’t take the baby here. | 所以她不能在这里抢走婴儿 |
[33:06] | She’s got to get Jill alone. | 她必须先骗走吉尔 |
[33:07] | Nancy walks Jill to her car, | 南希跟随吉尔走到车旁 |
[33:08] | offers to put the clothes in her trunk. | 提出帮她将衣物放进后备箱 |
[33:11] | Hits her in the head, throws her in the trunk and moves the car. | 结果却对她迎头一击 将她关进后备箱 再把车开走 |
[33:13] | Jill did tell Maddie it was dark. | 吉尔确实对麦迪提起周围很黑 |
[33:15] | She’s still in that trunk. | 她还在后备箱内 |
[33:16] | Nancy couldn’t have driven far. | 南希肯定开不远 |
[33:18] | She needed to take that baby and carry it back to her own car. | 她得抢走婴儿 抱进自己车中 |
[33:28] | Can you get a car back there? | 那里能停下车吗 |
[33:30] | Yeah, that’s where we load the horse trailers in. | 可以 马匹拖车就停放在那里 |
[33:33] | Bobby, there! | 巴比 在那儿 |
[33:40] | I tried the door. It’s locked. | 车门锁了 |
[33:44] | Got it. | 好了 |
[33:46] | All right. | 好 |
[33:48] | I got a pulse. It’s weak, but it’s there. | 脉搏很微弱 但人还活着 |
[33:49] | All right, let’s get her out of there. | 把她抬出来 |
[33:57] | Jill, are you there? | 吉尔 能听到吗 |
[33:59] | Are you with me? Jill, can you hear me? | 还能撑住吗 吉尔 能听到吗 |
[34:02] | Jill, please respond. | 吉尔 说句话啊 |
[34:03] | – Maddie. – Athena, is she– | -麦迪 -阿西娜 她… |
[34:06] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[34:08] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[34:20] | I can’t thank you enough. | 真是太感谢了 |
[34:22] | If it hadn’t been for all of you… | 要不是你们… |
[34:28] | Your wife doing okay? | 你妻子还好吧 |
[34:31] | Yeah, she made it through surgery | 她挺过了手术 |
[34:32] | and the doctors say she’s doing well, | 医生说她状态稳定 |
[34:34] | all things considered. | 没什么大碍 |
[34:35] | Jill’s a fighter. They both are. | 吉尔和宝宝都很勇敢 |
[34:37] | You guys come up with a name yet? | 你们想好起什么名字了吗 |
[34:39] | You know, we had a list before. | 我们之前列了备选名单 |
[34:42] | Somehow, none of those seem right anymore. | 但现在看来都不太合适了 |
[34:44] | You’ll figure it out. You have time. | 慢慢想 有的是时间 |
[34:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:53] | You ready to go meet your mom, little girl? | 去见见妈妈吧 小丫头 |
[35:04] | She is so tiny and sweet. | 小小的一团真可爱 |
[35:08] | Are you and Chimney thinking about– | 你和老奇打算要孩子… |
[35:09] | Well, you two just got married. Are you? | 你们这对新人有打算了吗 |
[35:11] | Point taken. | 好 不提了 |
[35:15] | Well, people always say, “They grow up so fast.” | 大家总说孩子长得很快 |
[35:18] | And they do, sort of. | 确实有点道理 |
[35:20] | But I’m not interested in resetting the clock for another 18 years. | 但我可不想再煎熬18年养个孩子了 |
[35:24] | 18? | 18年 |
[35:25] | Buck is 28 and I still have my hands full. | 巴克都28了 我还整天为他操心呢 |
[35:28] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[35:32] | See? | 我就说吧 |
[35:33] | They don’t grow up that fast. | 孩子可没那么快长大 |
[35:48] | It’s weird, right? Everyone’s got baby fever. | 有意思吧 大家都成宝宝控了 |
[35:51] | My God, we are surrounded by people with kids, | 天呐 我们周围的人要么已经有孩子了 |
[35:54] | people trying to have kids, | 要么想要孩子 |
[35:56] | people eviscerating other people to get a kid. | 要么剖开别人的肚子抢孩子 |
[36:02] | You know, we never really talked about that. | 我们俩还没聊过孩子的事呢 |
[36:04] | Is that something that you want? | 你希望这样吗 |
[36:06] | – To eviscerate someone? – To have kids. | -剖腹抢孩子吗 -生孩子 |
[36:11] | I did. | 我之前想过 |
[36:12] | But then, I got married, | 但结婚后改主意了 |
[36:13] | and it just never felt… safe in that situation. | 家暴的环境不适合要孩子 |
[36:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[36:19] | Still adjusting to the idea that I’m not a kid myself. | 我还觉得自己是个孩子呢 |
[36:24] | No, seriously… | 讲真… |
[36:26] | I had a great mom that I lost too soon, | 我妈很伟大 可惜早逝了 |
[36:29] | a nonexistent father I barely speak to. | 我爸神龙见首不见尾 我俩基本没交流 |
[36:31] | I just don’t know if I’d know how to be a good parent myself. | 我不知道自己会不会是个好父亲 |
[36:34] | Yeah, me, either. | 我也一样 |
[36:36] | I still feel like I’m carrying around too much baggage. | 我还有很多包袱没放下 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:42] | – So then, we don’t know. – Yeah. | -那就顺其自然吧 -嗯 |
[36:45] | We are a firm maybe, someday. | 以后再做打算吧 |
[36:49] | – Someday. – Wait. | -再议吧 -等等 |
[36:52] | Are we the only people we know who don’t have kids? | 认识的人中 只有我们没有孩子吗 |
[36:57] | Buck. | 我们有巴克 |
[37:05] | Get up. | 起床 |
[37:07] | Why, man? Come on. | 何必呢 别啊 |
[37:12] | Because it’s morning and you have things to do. | 太阳晒屁股了 你有的忙呢 |
[37:15] | No, I really don’t. | 才没有 |
[37:18] | You need to get out of this house | 你得走出家门 |
[37:19] | and take a walk around the block | 在街上走走 |
[37:21] | and get some fresh air. | 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[37:24] | Why? What’s the point? | 何必呢 意义何在 |
[37:27] | Well, the point is, your life isn’t over just because you’re not a firefighter. | 做不成消防员 不代表人生就此终结 |
[37:32] | Says the firefighter. | 某消防员如是说 |
[37:34] | You know, that blood clot could’ve almost killed you. | 你差点死于血栓 |
[37:36] | But it didn’t. | 但你还活蹦乱跳呢 |
[37:38] | You have your whole life ahead of you, | 美好的人生等着你呢 |
[37:41] | so why don’t you just take it as a win | 塞翁失马 焉知非福啊 |
[37:44] | and stop feeling sorry for yourself? | 别再自怨自艾了 |
[37:55] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[37:57] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[38:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:02] | He’s hanging out with his Buck today! | 他来找巴克玩呀 |
[38:07] | Because I have to go work today. | 我今天得上班 顾不上他 |
[38:10] | Where’s Carla? | 卡拉呢 |
[38:11] | She went to Morongo. | 她去摩洛根了 |
[38:16] | So take him out, have some fun. | 带他出去 一起玩玩 |
[38:19] | Maybe you’ll learn something. | 也许你会从他身上受到启发呢 |
[38:22] | He never feels sorry for himself. | 他从不顾影自怜 |
[38:25] | – Love you, buddy. – Love you. | -爱你 儿子 -爱你 |
[38:28] | Love you, Dad. | 爱你 爸爸 |
[38:38] | So what do you like to do for fun? | 你想玩什么 |
[38:51] | Now which one do you want to go on next? | 接下来想去哪儿 |
[38:53] | Down here? Come on, come on. | 那边吗 我们走 |
[39:06] | Great, right? | 达标了吧 |
[39:10] | What? | 不是吧 |
[39:24] | Good? | 好吃吧 |
[39:39] | This is for all the marbles. | 看我给你赢大奖[弹球]啦 |
[39:41] | – Buck? – Yeah, buddy? | -巴克 -怎么了 |
[39:43] | I don’t want the marble. | 我不想要弹球 |
[39:45] | I want the bear! | 我想要玩具熊 |
[39:48] | No, it’s– it’s just a figure of speech. | 这是俚语啦 |
[39:51] | Now, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:52] | All right. I’m gonna hold here. | 好 我扶着这里 |
[39:55] | All right, all right, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot! | 好了 发射 发射 发射 |
[40:02] | You did it! Give me my high five! | 成功啦 击掌 |
[40:09] | And we have a winner! | 赢下大奖了 |
[40:18] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[40:26] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[40:27] | Here, sorry, I– I got it. | 我来吧 抱歉 我帮你拿着 |
[40:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:37] | The universe is mocking me. | 命运捉弄我呢 |
[40:39] | Let’s go feed the fish. | 我们去喂鱼吧 |
[40:53] | You ever think about what you want to do with your life? | 你想到人生今后的打算吗 |
[40:56] | What you want to be when you grow up? | 你长大后想从事什么职业 |
[40:58] | Astronaut or a pirate. | 宇航员 或者海盗 |
[41:02] | Some good choices. | 真会选 |
[41:04] | Cool outfits too. | 制服都很帅气 |
[41:06] | No, wait. A firefighter! | 不 等下 我想做消防员 |
[41:13] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[41:20] | But, Chris, if those career paths don’t work out… | 克里斯 如果你将来无法从事理想职业 |
[41:27] | I hope you do find something you love. | 我祝愿你能找到热爱的事业 |
[41:30] | You know, something you’re good at. | 在自己擅长的领域发光发热 |
[41:33] | That makes you feel like you matter. | 致力于令自己有价值之事 |
[41:37] | Something you could do forever. | 终生为之拼搏奋战 |
[41:41] | Because when you do, | 因为一份称心如意的事业 |
[41:44] | it’s gonna tell you who you are. | 能令人认清自我 |
[41:47] | And it’s gonna show you the rest of your life. | 为余生指明方向 |
[41:52] | And that is the best feeling. | 这种满足感无物能及 |
[41:59] | And I hope you get that. | 希望你能找到热爱的事业 |
[42:03] | And I hope you get to keep it. | 祝愿你能长久干下去 |
[42:05] | You’re gonna be okay, kid. | 会好起来的 “宝宝” |
[42:14] | Check it out. | 快看啊 |