时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[00:46] | I’m so proud of you right now, I could not be more proud of you! | 你真争气 真让我骄傲 |
[00:48] | Come on, we’re so close! So close! | 加油 就要射中了 |
[00:54] | You did it! Give me my high five! | 成功啦 击掌 |
[01:03] | And we have a winner! | 赢下大奖了 |
[01:14] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[01:22] | Let’s get his pulse. | 检查脉搏 |
[01:24] | Get him oxygen. | 供氧 |
[01:26] | Starting compressions. | 开始胸腔按压 |
[01:30] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[01:33] | Ventricular fibrillation. | 心室纤颤 |
[01:35] | – Shock needed. Clear! – Clear. | -需要电击 离手 -离手 |
[01:41] | There we go. Normal sinus rhythm. | 好了 恢复心率 |
[01:44] | All right. | 好 |
[01:48] | Ever think about what you wanna do with your life? | 你想过今后的人生打算吗 |
[01:51] | What you wanna be when you grow up? | 你长大后想从事什么职业 |
[01:54] | Astronaut or a pirate. | 宇航员 或者海盗 |
[01:57] | Some good choices. | 真会选 |
[02:00] | Cool outfits, too. | 制服都很帅气 |
[02:01] | No, wait. A firefighter. | 不 等下 我想做消防员 |
[02:08] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[02:14] | Can you just hold steady for more than three seconds? | 你能多稳住几秒钟吗 |
[02:18] | – How’s the sketch? – Will you just hold it steady? | -素描怎么样了 -你能再稳一点吗 |
[02:22] | Sheesh. | 天呐 |
[02:23] | Hey, Reggie! Charlie! | 雷吉 查理 |
[02:25] | Fun police, 2:00. | “片警”来了 |
[02:28] | Morning, Commodore. | 早 “海军准将” |
[02:30] | No flying drones on the pier. We’ve talked about this. | 突堤码头禁止无人机飞行 我们说过这事了 |
[02:33] | Actually, what you said was no unauthorized drone flying on the pier. | 你说的是码头禁止未经授权的无人机飞行 |
[02:38] | But you’re the Harbormaster. You could authorize it. | 你是港口主管 你可以授权 |
[02:41] | Or I can call a cop. | 我也可以报警 |
[02:42] | But we’re making art! | 我们艺术创作呢 |
[02:44] | Would you have called a cop on Michelangelo | 米开朗基罗在西斯廷教堂的天花板上作画 |
[02:46] | for scribbling on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel? | 你也会报警抓他吗 |
[02:49] | If he were in violation of seventeen FAA regulations, yes. | 如果他违反了17条航空管理条例 我也会报警 |
[02:52] | Better do as he says, Charlie. | 按他说的做吧 查理 |
[02:55] | Your last warning. | 最后一次警告 |
[02:56] | Better not catch you doing it again. | 别再让我抓到 |
[03:02] | Sorry, Reggie. Did you at least get it sketched? | 抱歉 雷吉 你至少画了个框架吧 |
[03:05] | – Enough to get me started. – Okay. | -至少能让我开头了 -好 |
[03:07] | Well, I need to get home anyway | 正好我也得回家了 |
[03:10] | before my dad finds out I swiped his drone. | 免得我爸发现我把他的无人机带出去玩了 |
[03:13] | – Thursday? – I’ll be here. | -周四 -我等你 |
[03:30] | Too close. | 太近了 |
[03:31] | Charmed Life, Charmed Life, this is the Harbormaster. | “美丽人生”号 我是港口主管 |
[03:34] | Come in. | 请回复 |
[03:36] | Charmed Life, be advised, you are too close to the pier. | “美丽人生” 注意 你们离码头太近了 |
[03:39] | It’ll be an adventure. | 这会是一场冒险 |
[03:40] | It’ll be a disaster. | 这会是一场灾难 |
[03:42] | Mom, have you taken a look at this boat? | 妈 你看过这艘船了吗 |
[03:43] | It looks like you’ll barely make it to Catalina, much less around the world. | 这破船都够呛能开到卡特琳娜岛 更别说环游世界了 |
[03:47] | Part of the adventure. | 所以才叫冒险 |
[03:49] | I’ve waited for this my whole life. | 我一辈子都盼着这一天 |
[03:52] | Out on the open ocean, just going wherever the waves take us. | 开着船 漫无目的地漂洋在大海之中 |
[03:55] | Wherever the waves take you. | 漫无目的地漂洋 |
[03:57] | See, that’s not a plan, Chuck. | 这没有计划性 查克 |
[03:58] | It’s called life perspective, kid. | 这叫人生真谛 小子 |
[04:00] | It’s something you’re too young to have yet. | 你还小 领悟不到 |
[04:02] | Where does my mother fit into this… life perspective? | 你这种人生真谛 如何待我母亲呢 |
[04:06] | She’s right at the heart of it. | 她是我人生的核心啊 |
[04:09] | Are you ready, my love? Padre is waiting. | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 牧师准备好了 |
[04:13] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these beautiful souls. | 亲爱的各位 我们今天欢聚一堂 见证爱情 |
[04:48] | Where did all the water go? | 海水都去哪了 |
[05:10] | My God. | 天呐 |
[05:12] | Into the cabin, now! | 快躲进船舱 |
[05:15] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[05:18] | Run! | 快跑 |
[05:19] | Run, run! Go! | 快跑 快 |
[05:22] | Get off the pier! | 快离开码头 |
[05:24] | Everyone, high ground! Incoming flood, let’s go! | 大家快到高地上 洪水来了 快 |
[05:26] | – Move, move, move! – Let’s go! | -快跑 快跑 -快跑 |
[05:35] | Get off the pier! | 快离开码头 |
[05:58] | Where did all the water go? | 海水都去哪了 |
[06:38] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[06:41] | Christopher! Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 克里斯托弗 |
[06:45] | – Christopher! Christopher! – Buck! Buck! | -克里斯托弗 -克里斯托弗 -巴克 巴克 |
[06:52] | Chris! Chris! | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[06:52] | Chris, just– just stay there! I’m coming. | 克里斯 待着别动 我来救你了 |
[07:16] | Grab my hand! Christopher, reach out. | 抓住我的手 克里斯托弗 伸手 |
[07:18] | Grab my hand! No, Chris! | 抓住我的手 不 克里斯 |
[07:19] | Chris! Chris! | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[07:23] | Christopher! Stay over there! | 克里斯托弗 待着别动 |
[07:24] | – I can’t hold on! – Just hold on, Christopher! | -我撑不住了 -撑住 克里斯托弗 |
[07:26] | Buck! Buck! | 巴克 巴克 |
[07:45] | Right, I got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[07:47] | I– I got you, I got you. | 我抓住你了 救下你了 |
[09:04] | I’m not gonna lie, Tammy. I live for this. | 我说实话 泰米 这就是我人生盼头 |
[09:07] | Me and my baby girl getting treated like the queens we are. | 我和我女儿被伺候得这么舒服 |
[09:11] | I don’t lie, either. | 我也说实话 |
[09:13] | I like having two standing appointments every month. | 每个月都有两个长期客户光顾 很不错 |
[09:17] | But I am gonna miss this young lady when she goes off to college. | 但等她上大学以后 我会想念她 |
[09:20] | Assuming I get accepted somewhere. | 前提我考得上大学 |
[09:22] | Not this again. | 又来了 |
[09:23] | I haven’t finished any applications. | 我还没搞定申请 |
[09:25] | I still need two letters of rec, | 我还需要两封推荐信 |
[09:26] | and the U.C. App is a totally different thing. | 加州大学申请完全不一样 |
[09:28] | And I haven’t finished my essay. | 我的申请短文都没写完 |
[09:29] | Don’t worry, baby. We’ll– we’ll figure this out. | 别慌 女儿 慢慢搞定 |
[09:36] | All these websites say you’re supposed to write about something important. | 所有网站都说要写一些大事件 |
[09:39] | What if I haven’t done anything important? | 我都没干过什么大事怎么办 |
[09:41] | Well, you’re 17. | 你才17岁 |
[09:42] | No one’s expecting you to write about that time you cured cancer. | 没人指望你会干出惊天动地的大事 |
[09:48] | Baby, why are you stressin’ about this? | 宝贝 你为何这么大压力 |
[09:50] | I shouldn’t have come today. | 我今天都不该来 |
[09:52] | You shouldn’t have made me. | 你不该强迫我过来 |
[09:53] | I should be studying for the ACT. | 我该在家备考 |
[09:54] | Well, I thought you could use a break. | 我觉得你该放松一下 |
[09:56] | – My God. – Baby, you got this. | -天呐 -宝贝 你能行 |
[09:58] | – I know you do. – No, Mom. I don’t. | -我知道你行 -妈 我不行 |
[10:05] | Any word on how Operation Buck Up Buck is going? | “给巴克打气”进行得如何了 |
[10:12] | This was this morning. | 这是今早 |
[10:13] | “Full stack. Then I think he said maybe the movies.” | “胃口大开 下一步电影” |
[10:16] | By now, Chris has come down from a serious sugar high, | 现在 克里斯吃这么糖 情绪兴奋 |
[10:18] | and Buck is regretting his life choices. | 巴克开始悔不当初了 |
[10:20] | Hey, did someone leave a hydrant open? | 有人没关消防栓吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t think it’s a hydrant, Cap. | 不是消防栓 老大 |
[10:31] | Baby, are you okay? | 女儿 你没事吧 |
[10:34] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[10:39] | It won’t open. | 打不开 |
[10:43] | – Where’d you get that? – Your stepfather. | -你从哪弄来的 -你继父准备的 |
[10:46] | All right, shield your eyes. | 护好眼睛 |
[11:09] | LAPD. Everyone okay? | 洛杉矶警察 大家都没事吧 |
[11:12] | Someone ran the light. | 有人撞了路灯 |
[11:15] | Hey, back up, get away from that. | 退后 别靠近 |
[11:18] | Everyone, move to the side. | 大家都退到路边 |
[11:21] | Move to the side! We have a downed transformer. | 退到路边 变压器被撞坏了 |
[11:24] | Steer clear of it. | 大家都别靠近 |
[11:26] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[11:27] | I’m on with 911, but they’ve got me on hold. | 我打给911 对方让我等待 |
[11:32] | It’s a tsunami. | 是海啸 |
[11:35] | Took out the pier. | 码头那边遇难了 |
[11:43] | No, keep going. Keep climbing. That– | 继续 继续向上爬 |
[11:45] | We’ll send a unit as soon as we can get into the area, | 若能进入那片区域 我们会尽快派人过去 |
[11:48] | and it may take a while. | 可能要等一段时间 |
[11:50] | Jonas, how we doing? | 乔纳斯 怎么样了 |
[11:52] | I think I may have gotten myself into a situation here. | 我好像陷入困境了 |
[11:54] | No luck with the window? | 窗户打不开吗 |
[11:55] | Went a different direction. Up. | 我向上爬了 |
[11:58] | You’re in the attic. | 你在阁楼里 |
[11:59] | Yeah. Wow, there’s a lot of crap up here. | 对 天 这里好多没用的东西 |
[12:03] | I thought maybe I could bust open a skylight, | 我以为可以打开天窗 |
[12:05] | but it turns out, from inside the attic, | 但结果发现 阁楼里 |
[12:08] | it’s just a wall. | 只有墙 |
[12:10] | Okay, well, let’s work with what we’ve got. | 那就利用现有工具 |
[12:12] | Do you see anything you can use to break through the roof? | 你能找到打破屋顶的工具吗 |
[12:18] | Not so much. | 没什么工具 |
[12:20] | Wait a minute! | 等下 |
[12:21] | I forgot I had a pack up here. | 我忘了这里还有一个包 |
[12:23] | – A pack? – Yeah, climbing gear. | -一个包 -对 一套登山装备 |
[12:26] | My ex always said I was a gear-hoarder, she was right. | 我前女友总说 我爱囤装备 她说对了 |
[12:31] | Thank God she was. Found an axe. | 还好她说对了 找到斧子了 |
[12:35] | Looks like I’m chopping through a roof. | 看来我要砍出一条路了 |
[12:38] | I kinda wish I had a bigger axe. | 要是斧子再大一点就好了 |
[12:39] | Or, better idea: look for a roof vent. | 还有更好的办法 找屋顶通风孔 |
[12:42] | Attics need ventilation and the structure will be weaker there. | 阁楼需要通风 那里的结构最薄弱 |
[12:44] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:47] | Believe it or not, we have protocols for this. | 说出来你可能不信 有这样的指导手册 |
[12:49] | Talking someone through how to break through the roof. | 指导别人怎么打破屋顶 |
[12:52] | Didn’t know I’d be needing it today, but glad I have it. | 没想到有一天会用上 但还好有 |
[12:56] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[12:59] | Found a vent! | 找到通风孔了 |
[13:00] | Okay, focus on the edges where the vent is attached to the sheathing. | 专门敲击连接夹衬板的边缘 |
[13:03] | Don’t try to muscle your way through the middle of it. | 不要蛮力敲中间部分 |
[13:06] | Swift Water Command, this is dispatch. | 急流中心 这里是调度室 |
[13:08] | Checking on request for Code Three at 801 North Tenth Street. | 询问一下北十街的急救调度情况 |
[13:12] | Delayed. | 延迟了 |
[13:13] | Boats haven’t been able to get that far west yet. | 船只还没向西开那么远 |
[13:15] | Too many Code Threes in the water. | 路上救援情况严重 |
[13:17] | Jonas, talk to me. Any progress? | 乔纳斯 怎么样了 |
[13:27] | It broke. | 斧子坏了 |
[13:29] | I’m not getting out of here. | 我逃不出去了 |
[13:30] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[13:31] | We are gonna keep fighting. Me and you. | 我们一起继续努力 我陪着你 |
[13:35] | I’ve summited six of the world’s highest peaks. | 我成功攀上了世界六座最高峰 |
[13:39] | I can’t make it to the roof of my own house. | 结果却翻不出自家楼顶 |
[13:41] | I’m gonna die in this stupid attic. | 我要死在这个破阁楼里了 |
[13:43] | Come on, you must have had some pretty crazy adventures. | 别这样 你肯定还有其它离奇遭遇 |
[13:45] | You survived them. | 你都活下来了 |
[13:47] | I almost didn’t once. | 有一次差点死掉 |
[13:49] | K2 is a savage beast. | 乔戈里峰太可怕了 |
[13:53] | Horrible, unpredictable weather. | 天气糟糕 无法预测 |
[13:54] | We were near the summit when the avalanche hit. | 我们快登顶时 遭遇雪崩 |
[13:58] | I got separated from the others. | 我脱离大部队了 |
[14:01] | I thought I was gonna die alone. | 我以为会孤零零死去 |
[14:04] | Well, you’re not alone. | 你不是孤零零一个人 |
[14:07] | I’m here, Jonas. I’m with you. | 我在呢 乔纳斯 我陪着你 |
[14:09] | It was so cold, but bright. | 当时很冷 却很刺眼 |
[14:12] | The way the sun was bouncing off the snow, it didn’t make any sense. | 阳光如此刺眼 照耀着雪山 很离奇 |
[14:16] | Dying, surrounded by all that sunshine. | 沐浴在阳光中死去 |
[14:20] | But you didn’t die that day. | 但你那天没死 |
[14:23] | They found my line. | 他们找到了我的绳索 |
[14:25] | They pulled me out. | 把我从雪中拽出来 |
[14:27] | You ever make it to the summit? | 你们最后登顶了吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah. | 登上了 |
[14:32] | It was like… looking down on the sky | 当时就像俯瞰天空 |
[14:40] | It was so beautiful. | 美不胜收 |
[14:47] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯 |
[14:58] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[15:15] | 911. | 911紧急中心 |
[15:19] | What’s your emergency? | 你有什么紧急情况 |
[15:40] | One wave did all of this? | 一场大浪造成了这么大灾难 |
[15:44] | We already had two so far. | 目前已经来袭两波了 |
[15:47] | Expect another four or five before it starts to recede. | 这之后还会四五波洪潮来袭 |
[15:50] | We’re commandeering everything that’ll float to supplement our Zodiacs. | 我们征用一切来增援橡皮艇 |
[15:52] | I heard there were four firehouses in the path of this thing. | 我听说海啸范围内有四间消防局 |
[15:55] | Yeah, they’ve all checked in. | 大家都报平安了 |
[15:56] | Except for the 136. | 除了136局 |
[15:59] | They were responding to a call at the pier when the surge hit, so– | 海啸发生时 他们在码头救援 |
[16:03] | if you see any blue out there… | 如果到时看到自己人 |
[16:04] | We’ll holler. | 我们会呼叫 |
[16:13] | You good, Chris? | 你没事吧 克里斯 |
[16:14] | Yep. I took surfing lessons. | 没事 我上过冲浪课 |
[16:19] | Well, maybe you can teach me. | 那你可以传授我几招 |
[16:24] | All right, I’m gonna take a look around and see what I see. | 好 我来看一眼周围情况 |
[16:32] | I guess we’re gonna have to hang out here a little longer. | 看来我们要在这里多待一阵子了 |
[16:35] | We have a firetruck. | 我们有消防车 |
[16:36] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 |
[16:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:40] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[16:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:48] | I– I’m gonna come for you! Okay? | 我来救你 |
[16:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:51] | Chris– I– | 克里斯 |
[16:54] | I need you to sit right here for me. | 你乖乖待在这里 |
[16:56] | – You promise me? – Yeah. | -答应我 -好 |
[16:58] | – Okay, right here. Right here. – Yeah. Yeah. | -别乱动 乖乖待着 -好 |
[17:00] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[17:08] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救命啊 |
[17:13] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:16] | Here I am! | 我在这里 |
[17:19] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[17:25] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[17:30] | – I can’t get out. – I know. | -我出不去了 -我知道 |
[17:31] | I will come back for you. Okay, I promise you. | 我等下回来救你 我保证 |
[17:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:54] | Help! | 救我 |
[17:58] | You can let go! | 你可以松手了 |
[18:00] | Okay? I need you to let go. | 你现在松开 |
[18:03] | You can do it! | 你能做到 |
[18:07] | Okay, you’re doing great. | 很好 |
[18:14] | You’re doing great! | 表现很好 |
[18:27] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我就在这里 就在这里 |
[18:30] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[18:33] | You’re doing so great. You’re doing so great. | 你表现很棒 很不错 |
[18:37] | Just climb up. You got it. You’re okay. | 向上爬 你能行 你没事了 |
[18:44] | Buck. Buck. Look. | 巴克 巴克 你看 |
[18:53] | – Will you watch him? – Okay. | -你能帮忙照看他吗 -好 |
[18:55] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[19:22] | No. The line’s still open. | 不行 对方没挂断 |
[19:24] | Protocol says we do not hang up. | 规定要求我们不能主动挂断 |
[19:27] | Not until help arrives or they’re safe. | 必须要等到救援赶到 他们安全之后 |
[19:29] | You said he was in a flooding car. | 你说他的车被水淹了 |
[19:32] | It’s been over 20 minutes since he said anything, Linda. | 他都20分钟没说话了 琳达 |
[19:36] | The line’s still open. | 对方没挂断 |
[19:39] | I– I can’t– | 我不能 |
[19:44] | It’s okay. Go take a break. | 没事 你去休息一下 |
[19:52] | I never thought I’d see you disconnect a call. | 真没想到能看到主动挂断电话的场景 |
[19:55] | Water-resistant phones. | 防水电话 |
[19:56] | They can keep working for 30 minutes after being submerged. | 能够在水下通话三十分钟 |
[19:59] | Ain’t technology great? | 现在科技牛吧 |
[20:02] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[20:04] | I have both feet on dry land. I’ll be okay. | 我又没被水淹 我很稳 我不会有事 |
[20:07] | Good. This day’s not over. | 很好 这一天还没结束 |
[20:10] | – Okay, what can I do. – You used to run an emergency room, right? | -我能帮上什么忙 -你以前在急诊室工作过吧 |
[20:13] | Well, that’s what this is. | 眼下就是这种情况 |
[20:15] | I need you on the floor with me doing triage. | 你得跟我一起进行”分诊” |
[20:17] | Okay, but we have a system in place to prioritize the calls. | 好 但系统不是会根据紧急程度自动处理吗 |
[20:21] | Well, not the calls, I need you to triage them. | 不是处理紧急电话 而是”处理”接线员 |
[20:25] | Make sure they’re doing okay. | 确保他们状态良好 |
[20:27] | Identify where we can help | 找到我们能帮的地方 |
[20:29] | and be brutal about where we can’t. | 而帮不上忙时 该舍则舍 |
[20:31] | Be the bad guy if you have to. | 如有必要 必须心狠 |
[20:33] | Like you just did with Linda. | 就像你挂掉琳达电话那样 |
[20:36] | Today’s gonna take a toll… on all of us. | 今天的事 我们都会深受影响 |
[20:49] | Okay, let’s work fast, people, in between waves. | 大家动作要快 赶在下一波洪潮来袭之前 |
[21:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:08] | Please! | 快来人 |
[21:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:13] | – Cap! – I see it, Chim. | -老大 -看到了 老奇 |
[21:17] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[21:18] | – Get move on your arms. – Don’t move, sir. We’ll be right there. | -动一下胳膊 -别动 先生 我们很快过去 |
[21:22] | Be careful, guys. Unstable. | 小心 各位 不稳 |
[21:23] | My fiancee and my sons are inside. Please hurry! | 我未婚夫和儿子在里面 快来救人 |
[21:30] | I’ll check you out, sir. | 我来检查一下你 先生 |
[21:41] | Gentlemen, can you hear me? | 两位先生 能听见我吗 |
[21:47] | Antenna from the radio station pierced the hull. | 无线电天线刺穿了船身 |
[21:50] | Then it pierced them. | 然后刺穿了他们 |
[21:52] | They’re skewered together from the shoulder… | 天线刺穿一个人的肩膀 |
[21:55] | through the abdomen… | 另一个人的腹部 |
[21:58] | to the bottom of the boat. | 一直串到船底 |
[22:00] | And this boat is taking on water. | 船还进水了 |
[22:02] | We need a plan, Cap, and we need it fast. | 我们得尽快想个办法 老大 |
[22:12] | Normally we travel them both with object intact, and let the ER sort it out. | 我们一般会连着刺穿外物一起送到医院 让医生解决 |
[22:16] | Except for this case, the object is a radio station antenna and a boat. | 而目前情况 外物是无线电天线和一艘船 |
[22:19] | We need to separate them. Can we do that? | 我们得将其分开 能做到吗 |
[22:20] | It seems to have missed the kid’s heart and lungs. | 好像没有刺穿儿子的心脏和肺部 |
[22:22] | I’m not sure about the stepdad. | 但继父的情况就不好说了 |
[22:24] | He’s got about a half dozen vital organs it could’ve hit, | 他可能伤到了身体中一半重要器官 |
[22:26] | So as long as we keep both pieces in them, maybe. | 只要不拔出天线 也许能行吧 |
[22:29] | That’s not a no. | 那就是可能行了 |
[22:31] | – Adele, please. – No, I’m not leaving you– either of you. | -阿黛尔 走吧 -我不会离开你们两个 |
[22:36] | Whatever happened to love, honor and obey? | 婚誓中不是说要爱我 尊重我 顺从我吗 |
[22:41] | I never said “obey.” | 我可从没说”顺从” |
[22:43] | We didn’t even finish the ceremony. | 我们都没完成婚礼仪式 |
[22:46] | It’s okay, Mom. Please, just go. | 没事 妈 你走吧 |
[22:49] | He’s right, ma’am. Best thing to do now is just let us work. | 他说得没错 女士 还是让我们来救人吧 |
[22:54] | I love you both so much. | 我很爱你们两个 |
[22:59] | Okay, we have a plan. | 我们有办法了 |
[23:01] | Only one plan… you save this kid. | 唯一的办法就是 救这个孩子 |
[23:04] | What? No, Chuck, you’re already insufferable. | 什么 不 查克 你本来就讨人厌 |
[23:07] | Don’t be insufferable and magnanimous. I can’t take it. | 别这么讨人厌 还这么有牺牲精神 我受不了 |
[23:10] | She is the love of my life. | 她是我一生挚爱 |
[23:13] | He is the love of hers. | 他是她心爱的儿子 |
[23:16] | Save… save him. | 救他 |
[23:19] | Our job is to save you both, so that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们的任务是 两个都要救 |
[23:22] | – Cover ’em up, Eddie. – Got you. | -护住他们 -受到 |
[23:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:30] | Eddie, Hen, I need you to lift him up. | 埃迪 亨 把他抬起来 |
[23:32] | And Jason, if you can get on your knees at all, I need you to try, okay? | 杰森 如果能跪 你想办法跪一下 |
[23:35] | Careful, it’s gonna hurt. | 小心 这会很疼 |
[23:37] | Turn your head away. | 转头 |
[23:47] | – Easy. – Okay. Let’s get him up. | -慢点 -把他抬起来 |
[23:54] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[23:57] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[24:01] | What about Chuck? | 查克呢 |
[24:02] | Abdomen’s distended and warm. | 腹部膨胀 温暖 |
[24:04] | I’m pretty sure his spleen’s ruptured. | 他的脾肯定破裂了 |
[24:06] | He’ll probably lose too much blood if we pull him off this. | 如果把他拔出来 他肯定会失血而死 |
[24:10] | We’ll have to cut from underneath. | 我们得从底下切断 |
[24:12] | Underneath what? | 底下哪里 |
[24:17] | Always did love Jacques Cousteau as a kid. | 我从小就喜欢雅克·库斯托[水下摄影家] |
[24:19] | You and me, both. | 我也喜欢 |
[24:27] | Cap’s in the water. | 老大入水了 |
[24:34] | Chimney, you seeing this? | 奇米 你看到了吗 |
[24:41] | We got another surge! | 洪流又来袭了 |
[24:42] | Cppy that. | 收到 |
[24:48] | This is a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[24:54] | Hey, you said you were a cop. Why can’t you take a report? | 你说你是警察 为什么不能向你报警 |
[24:57] | Sir, do I look like I’m on duty? | 先生 我这一身像是出警吗 |
[24:58] | Well, can you get someone down here who is? | 你能联系谁过来一下吗 |
[25:01] | Her insurance needs to pay for this. | 她要赔我损失 |
[25:03] | – What are you talking about? – You rear-ended me! | -你说什么呢 -你追尾了我的车 |
[25:05] | – It’s a pile-up! – People, people! | -这是连环相撞 -大家伙儿 |
[25:08] | There’s some real trouble down by the beach. | 海滩遇难了 |
[25:10] | Y’all waiting for help to come? It’s already here. | 你们等待的救援 就在这里 |
[25:13] | And it’s us. | 就是我们 |
[25:15] | Check in with your neighbor. See if anyone needs help. | 检查一下周围人 看能不能帮上忙 |
[25:18] | We’re all we’ve got right now. | 我们眼下只能靠自己了 |
[25:36] | – What’s your name? – Vicky. | -你叫什么名字 -薇琪 |
[25:38] | – All right, Vicky, can you move? – Yeah. | -薇琪 你能动吗 -能 |
[25:41] | Just not out of here. | 就是走不出车 |
[25:42] | My leg is pinned, | 我的腿卡住了 |
[25:44] | and I don’t know how much longer I can keep the pressure on this. | 我还不知道 能按住伤口多久 |
[25:48] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[25:49] | The blood’s not pumping out of the wound. | 血没有从伤口中喷涌出来 |
[25:51] | I think that’s a good thing. | 这应该是件好事 |
[25:53] | Just hold it there another second. | 再按一会儿 |
[25:57] | May! | 梅 |
[25:59] | Come on, I need your help! | 过来 帮个忙 |
[26:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:05] | I need you to put pressure on this while I go get the first aid kit. | 你帮我按住这里 我去拿急救箱 |
[26:08] | – Mom, I– I– – Just for a minute. | -妈 我 -按一会儿就行 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:13] | May. May! Look at me. | 梅 梅 看着我 |
[26:15] | Now is not the time for you to be frightened. | 这不是害怕的时候 |
[26:17] | So put your hand here and hold it. Come on. | 用手按住这里 快 |
[26:23] | Good. Alright. | 很好 很好 |
[26:25] | Not too much pressure. Yeah. Good. Good. | 别太用力 很好 很好 |
[26:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:49] | Your name’s May? | 你叫梅吗 |
[26:52] | – I’m Vicky. – Hi. | -我叫薇琪 -你好 |
[26:56] | Did I hear someone say there was a tsunami, or… | 有人说发生海啸了吗 |
[27:01] | am I dreaming? | 还是我幻听了 |
[27:02] | There was. | 真发生了 |
[27:08] | Sewer’s backing up. | 下水道涌出水了 |
[27:09] | It’s just spillover. | 就是溢水了 |
[27:18] | I want that report! | 我想报警 |
[27:20] | – Officer! – Sir! | -警官 -先生 |
[27:22] | Officer! | 警官 |
[27:29] | – Unusual, right? – God! | -很罕见吧 -天呐 |
[27:31] | My God. Mom! | 天呐 妈 |
[27:34] | Mom! | 妈 |
[27:36] | May! May! Stop, stop! | 梅 梅 别下车 别动 |
[27:39] | Go back into that van until I tell you to come out. | 回到车里 我让你出来 你再出来 |
[27:41] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[27:50] | God. | 天呐 |
[27:51] | Vicky, come on. | 薇琪 坚持住 |
[27:54] | – Okay. – I’m really sorry about this. | -好 -我也不想发生这种事 |
[27:57] | You’re fine. You’re gonna be fine. | 你没事 你不会有事 |
[28:09] | Water’s coming faster, Cap! | 水流急涌了 老大 |
[28:11] | Copy that, Eddie. | 收到 埃迪 |
[28:12] | I’ll bang three times on the hull when it’s done. | 等我切断 我会敲船体三下 |
[28:15] | Chuck? Can you hear me? | 查克 你还清醒吗 |
[28:19] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[28:22] | How’s his pulse? | 脉搏呢 |
[28:23] | We gotta do CPR underwater. | 我们得在水下做心肺复苏 |
[28:25] | CPR underwater? | 水下心肺复苏 |
[28:26] | We can’t do compressions unless he’s flat. | 人躺平 才能按压胸腔 |
[28:28] | How’s he gonna get air? | 他怎么呼吸啊 |
[28:29] | He’s not breathing anyway. | 他已经没呼吸了 |
[28:31] | It’s just to keep him from drowning. | 死马当活马医 别让他溺水就行了 |
[28:32] | At least for a minute. | 至少要坚持一分钟 |
[28:34] | There’s a scuba mask over there. Grab it, put it on him. | 那边有个潜水面具 给他戴上 |
[28:40] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[28:52] | You got him? | 你开始按压了吗 |
[28:57] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[29:09] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[29:17] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[29:28] | Eddie, antenna is clear. | 埃迪 天线已切断 |
[29:32] | I got a pulse! | 有脉搏了 |
[29:35] | Free the mask. | 拿掉面具 |
[29:41] | There we go. Welcome back, Chuck. | 好了 你活下来了 查克 |
[29:46] | Hell of a save, Hen. Hell of a save. | 真惊险啊 亨 救得妙啊 |
[29:48] | It worked. I can’t believe it. | 成功了 难以置信 |
[29:50] | Bring in that backboard! | 把那个板拿回来 |
[29:52] | Can’t believe it worked. | 竟然真成功了 |
[29:56] | Ready? One, two three. | 可以了吗 一二三 |
[29:58] | Good job down there, guys. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[30:00] | – Thanks. – Copy that. Cap! | -过奖 -收到 老大 |
[30:03] | The man is asking for available hands down at the Pier. | 码头那边需要人手救援 |
[30:05] | Okay, Chim, Hen, you transport the patients. | 好 老奇 亨 你们把病人送到医院 |
[30:09] | – Copy that. – Eddie, you’re with me. | -收到 -埃迪 你跟我来 |
[30:11] | – Copy that. – We’ll regroup at the staging area. | -收到 -我们到时重新组队 |
[30:22] | I got 911, finally. | 我终于打通911了 |
[30:26] | This is Athena Grant, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警察 阿西娜·格兰特 |
[30:29] | I’m at the intersection of Brockton and Wilshire. | 我在布罗克顿和威尔夏交叉口 |
[30:31] | There’s a multi-car pile-up with serious injuries. | 这里发生多起连环相撞 有人重伤 |
[30:35] | We got water in the street and a downed transformer. | 街上溢水 变压器被撞坏了 |
[30:37] | I need a DWP crew right now! | 立刻派水电局的人过来 |
[30:40] | All DWP crews are engaged. | 目前水电局的人都无暇 |
[30:42] | The power’s not out in your area, Sergeant. | 你所在的街区没有断电 警官 |
[30:44] | I know the power is not out. That’s the damn problem. | 我知道没断电 这才是问题 |
[30:48] | I got folks out here dying in the street. | 这里有人就要丧命了 |
[30:51] | Nearest DWP crew is at Rose and Granville. | 最近的水电局人员在罗斯和格兰维尔街区 |
[30:53] | They can be there within the hour. | 他们可以在一个小时内到达 |
[30:55] | That’s not gonna work. | 这不行 |
[30:56] | We got a woman bleeding out here. | 这里有个女人快要失血而亡了 |
[31:01] | God. | 天呐 |
[31:03] | No, no, no. Don’t lie down. No, no, don’t lie down. | 别 别躺下 你别躺下 |
[31:05] | Mom. Come on. | 妈 快来啊 |
[31:08] | Stay on hold. | 别挂电话 |
[31:10] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[31:11] | – Jacobs. – Yeah? | -雅各布斯 -什么事 |
[31:12] | This is Athena. | 我是阿西娜 |
[31:13] | I need you to find me a black and white. | 你给我找辆警车 |
[31:15] | The closest thing you got to Rose and Granville. | 离罗斯和格兰维尔街区最近的警车 |
[31:20] | May. It’s okay. | 梅 没事 |
[31:27] | No, no! What– No, you have to sit up. | 不 你得坐起来 |
[31:30] | There was less blood when you were sitting up. | 你坐起来 血会流得少一点 |
[31:31] | – Come on. – It’s okay. | -振作 -没关系 |
[31:33] | Stop saying that! | 别再这么说了 |
[31:35] | It’s not okay. It’s not. | 有事 有关系 |
[31:37] | Help is coming. My mom’s out there. | 救援马上到了 我妈找人帮忙呢 |
[31:38] | She’ll figure something out. | 她会想到办法 |
[31:44] | Just keep your head up. Come on. | 你抬起头[振作] 别低下 |
[31:46] | – Keep my head up. – Keep your head up. | -抬起头[振作] -抬起头 |
[31:48] | – Yeah. – Come on, Vicky, you can. | -好 -撑住 薇琪 你能行 |
[31:50] | Okay, you’re gonna stay awake, and you’re gonna stay alive. | 你要保持清醒 你会活下去 |
[31:54] | – I need to rest. – I don’t give a damn. | -我想要休息 -我不管 |
[31:56] | I’m sure there are people who love you, | 世上肯定有爱你的人 |
[31:59] | who expect you to make it home to them. | 等你活着回家 |
[32:01] | Okay, no offense, but I never wanna have to meet them | 别见怪 我可不想去见他们 |
[32:03] | and tell them how you died in my arms. | 跟他们说 你死在我怀里 |
[32:06] | I’m 17 years old. | 我才17岁 |
[32:08] | You’re not gonna traumatize me like that, got it? | 你不能给我留下这种心理阴影 |
[32:12] | Nobody in this car’s dying. Not today. | 不准死 今天不准死 |
[32:17] | You’re one tough cookie, you know that? | 你内心很强大 |
[32:27] | You got someone trapped in a car? | 有人困在车里了吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah, two. I got two someones. | 两个 有两个 |
[32:33] | We’re clear. | 关掉了 |
[32:42] | May, I’m here. | 梅 我来了 |
[32:54] | I tried to keep her awake. | 我尽力让她保持清醒了 |
[32:57] | I really tried, Mom. | 我真尽力了 妈 |
[33:00] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[33:03] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[33:17] | Stretcher coming through. | 担架抬过来了 |
[33:33] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[33:37] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 走 |
[33:44] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[33:46] | Yes, baby. She was alive because you kept her alive. | 对 她还活着 有你的功劳 |
[33:58] | I was so scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[34:00] | Of course you were. | 这是人之常情 |
[34:02] | But you did good. Just like I knew you would. | 但你表现很好 我就知道你会表现很棒 |
[34:05] | I’m not you, Mom. | 我不是你 妈 |
[34:08] | Well, I wasn’t always me, either. | 我也不是一直这么坚强 |
[34:12] | It took me a minute to get here. | 我也是慢慢成长起来 |
[34:15] | You’ll get there. | 你也会慢慢强大 |
[34:29] | Hey, you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:30] | Yep, still people out there who need our help, so that’s what I’m gonna do. | 外面还有人需要我们帮忙 我去帮忙了 |
[34:32] | I think Ann needs a break. | 安需要休息一下 |
[34:34] | Code Three. Tension pneumo. | 水中紧急事件 肺部问题 |
[34:36] | I sent the ambulance to St. Mary’s in Culver, | 我把救护车派到了卡尔弗的圣玛丽医院 |
[34:38] | but they’re telling me they’re tapped out. | 但他们说 无法再接纳病人了 |
[34:39] | Okay, and the three closest hospitals are flooded. | 附近其它三所医院都被水淹了 |
[34:42] | What about UCLA? | 加州分院呢 |
[34:42] | They just asked me to reroute three calls. | 他们刚让我把三辆救护车派去别处了 |
[34:44] | Playa Vista’s gonna be your best bet. | 普雷亚维斯塔应该可以接纳病人 |
[34:48] | Hi, Chimney. You guys okay? | 奇米 你们没事吧 |
[34:50] | Yeah, we’re all fine, but I’m hoping you can help me cut through some red tape. | 我们都没事 希望你能帮我省去一些手续 |
[34:53] | We keep pulling Level Ones out of the water | 我们救出了很多重伤者 |
[34:54] | and we have no place to send ’em. | 但没地方送 |
[34:55] | We’re sending victims to every dry hospital we can find. | 我们正尽力把伤者送往没被水淹的医院 |
[34:58] | We have a system in place. | 我们有自己的一套系统 |
[34:59] | Well, whoever’s in charge of that system is doing a terrible job. | 负责系统分配的人 太让人无语了 |
[35:03] | That would be me. | 我就是负责人 |
[35:06] | A terribly good job under extremely difficult circumstances. | 好到让人无语 灾难之下 如此应对 |
[35:09] | So, what, the hospitals recall all their staff? | 医院召回全体员工吗 |
[35:11] | It’s not about staff. They are flooded with staff. | 不是员工问题 医院里都是人 |
[35:14] | It’s about beds and space. | 问题是没有床位和空间了 |
[35:18] | What we need is a field hospital. | 我们需要一个战地医院 |
[35:20] | A triage, closer to the water. | 能够分诊 临近水灾区域 |
[35:22] | Stabilize and move ’em inland as beds open up. | 稳定伤者 医院有床位 就及时送走 |
[35:24] | Wait. | 等下 |
[35:25] | The VA hospital on Sawtelle, | 赛太尔的退伍军人医院 |
[35:27] | it’s not far from where you are now and it’s out of the flood zone. | 离你们很近 而且不在水灾区 |
[35:29] | Why aren’t we sending patients there now? | 怎么才想起来送到那里 |
[35:31] | Because it was decommissioned two months ago. | 因为两个月前 医院就关门了 |
[35:34] | It’ll be totally empty. | 现在空无一人 |
[35:35] | – Right. – Right. | -没错 -对了 |
[35:37] | See, I told you you were doing a great job. | 你看 我就说你工作好到让人无语吧 |
[35:40] | I’ll talk to Sue and see if we can make this happen. | 我向苏反应一下 看能不能成 |
[35:42] | Okay, sounds good. | 好 |
[35:44] | One other thing, how are you? | 还有一件事 你还好吧 |
[35:48] | Honestly? | 老实说 |
[35:51] | Happy to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音很安心 |
[35:53] | And weirdly grateful that my brother has a serious blood clot condition | 还很庆幸我弟弟因为血栓待在家 |
[35:57] | and is nowhere near this nightmare. | 离这场灾难很远 |
[35:59] | Is that wrong? | 这样想是不是很坏 |
[36:01] | Not at all. | 不会 |
[36:04] | Okay, I spy, with my little eye, | 我看见了一样事物[猜物游戏] |
[36:07] | something that… moves people around. | 能够移动别人的东西 |
[36:17] | A scooter. | 踏板车 |
[36:18] | Yeah. Nice one. | 没错 猜对了 |
[36:23] | Okay, genius. Your turn. | 小天才 该你了 |
[36:28] | I spy a shopping cart. | 我看到了一辆购物车 |
[36:32] | What? No, come on. | 什么 不能这样 |
[36:34] | Hey, that’s not how the game works. | 这个游戏不是这么玩 |
[36:35] | You can’t just yell stuff out. | 你不能看到什么 就说出来 |
[36:37] | But yelling stuff out is the fun part! | 但喊出事物 才有意思 |
[36:44] | You amaze me, buddy. | 你让我心生敬佩 小家伙 |
[36:47] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[36:48] | I got some bad news at work the other day, | 我工作上不顺心 |
[36:51] | and I didn’t wanna get out of bed for a whole week. | 一整周都不想下床 |
[36:55] | But you, after the day you had, | 但是你 经历了这样的事 |
[36:59] | here you are, with a big smile, bustin’ a gut. | 你还是这么乐观 这么阳光 |
[37:05] | You never gave up. | 你从不放弃 |
[37:08] | Even when that water was rushing over you back there. | 尽管当时洪水把你冲走了 |
[37:15] | You just kept on swimming. | 你还是一直向上游 |
[37:16] | Like Dory. | 就像多莉[《海底总动员》] |
[37:20] | Yeah, like Dory. | 对 就像多莉 |
[37:21] | And not just today. You know, but every day. | 不仅是今天 你每一天都这么正能量 |
[37:24] | You never say no, you never complain. | 你从不抗拒 从不抱怨 |
[37:27] | How– how do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:28] | Well, I complained once, but it didn’t work. | 我抱怨过一次 但什么都没改变 |
[37:32] | So what did you do? | 那你怎么做了 |
[37:34] | Just kept on swimming. | 一直向上游 |
[37:36] | Like Dory. | 就像多莉 |
[37:38] | Look, look over there. | 快看那边 |
[37:49] | I– I spy, with my little eye, | 我看到一件事物 |
[37:55] | something that is high. | 有那么高 |
[37:58] | A street sign? | 一个路牌 |
[38:00] | High– higher than that. Like– | 比路牌还高 |
[38:13] | Maddie, I just got off the phone with the Deputy Mayor | 麦迪 我刚联系完副市长 |
[38:15] | and State Emergency Services. | 以及州紧急服务中心 |
[38:17] | Everybody’s on board with the VA field hospital. | 大家都同意将伤者送往退伍军人医院 |
[38:19] | When will it be operational? | 医院能够运作吗 |
[38:20] | – Can I have you signed? – Thank you. | -能签一下字吗 -谢谢 |
[38:22] | Let’s see, generators and cots are being sent over now. | 发电机和吊床已经被送过去了 |
[38:25] | And they said that we can start routing patients in an hour. | 一个小时后 就可以让救护车送伤患过去了 |
[38:27] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[38:29] | Can you call ME-Coroner and Red Cross? | 你能联系停尸房和红十字会吗 |
[38:32] | Tell them bodybags need to be sent to the VA. | 通知他们 尸袋都送到军人医院 |
[38:35] | 5,000 to start. | 先送五千个 |
[38:45] | – You see this, Cap? – Kinda hard not to, Eddie. | -你看到了吗 老大 -必须看到啊 埃迪 |
[39:16] | – Wait, who helped them? – La bombera. | -等下 谁救了他们 -消防女 |
[39:19] | We could use a hand up here. | 这里需要帮忙 |
[39:23] | Fire lady. | 消防姐姐 |
[39:30] | I don’t know what I’m gonna tell your father. | 我都不知怎么跟你爸交代 |
[39:32] | You know, I take you out one time and… | 我就带你出来玩了一次 |
[39:37] | look what happens. | 结果就遇到海啸了 |
[39:41] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[39:44] | And you saved them. | 你救了他们 |
[39:50] | No, we did that together. | 不 我们一起救的人 |
[39:53] | Me and you make a great team. | 我和你 双剑合璧 天下无敌 |
[39:57] | Give me a high five. I’m proud of you. Really. | 击掌 你真是我的骄傲 |
[40:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:02] | – Thank you, Buck. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 巴克 -谢谢你 |
[40:08] | We’re getting reports of another surge, our correspondent– | 收到通知 又一波浪潮来袭 本台记者… |
[40:11] | My God. Not another wave. | 天呐 别又来一波啊 |
[40:13] | No, same wave. It’s going in the other direction. | 不 还是同一波 方向变了 |
[40:18] | Back out to sea. | 又涌回海里了 |
[40:25] | This isn’t over. | 这场灾难还没结束 |
[40:46] | Incoming! Debris! | 船只残骸撞击 |
[40:51] | Everybody get down! | 大家躲避 |
[40:53] | Get down and hang on! Hang on! | 趴下 抓紧 抓紧了 |
[41:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:21] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[41:24] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[41:26] | Christopher! Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 克里斯托弗 |
[41:37] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[41:39] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |