时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | The massive tsunami struck the Southern California shoreline… | 一场大规模海啸席卷了南加州海岸 |
[00:23] | First responders search for the many still missing and feared dead. | 第一反应人员还在搜援 但失踪者恐已罹难 |
[00:25] | Chris! Christopher! | 克里斯 克里斯托弗 |
[00:29] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[00:35] | Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[00:36] | Has anyone seen a boy in the water? | 你们有谁在水中看到一个小男孩吗 |
[00:39] | Come on. He’s eight! | 帮个忙 他八岁 |
[00:41] | He’s got brown hair, glasses, | 棕发 戴眼镜 |
[00:43] | yellow T- shirt… | 穿着黄色衬衫 |
[00:46] | Have you seen a little boy? | 你们见到一个小男孩了吗 |
[00:48] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 很抱歉 |
[01:48] | Really? You wanna do this here? | 不是吧 你想在这里签吗 |
[01:51] | Might as well end it where it started, right? | 从哪里开始 就从哪里结束 |
[01:53] | Scene of the crime, | “事发现场” |
[01:55] | where you said “yes.” | 你在这里说了”我愿意” |
[01:57] | I can’t tell if your romantic nostalgia is adorable or just sad. | 你这么念旧 我不知是可爱还是可悲 |
[02:01] | Five years, Stace. We’ve come full circle. | 五年了 史黛西 我们又绕回原地[摩天轮]了 |
[02:04] | Literally. The metaphor alone is– | 这比喻很双关吧 |
[02:06] | Look, Max, we’re here to sign divorce papers. | 麦克斯 我们来签离婚协议 |
[02:08] | And we will. | 我们会签 |
[02:10] | No hard feelings, no drama, but… | 不会撕破脸 不会上演狗血 |
[02:15] | Why not remember where it began in the first place, right? | 缅怀一下爱情开始的地方 又何妨 |
[02:20] | – End on a high note. – Yeah. | -美好还未破灭时 优雅转身 -对 |
[02:25] | This is for all the marbles. | 看我给你赢大奖啦 |
[02:48] | The view’s still amazing. | 风景还是这么美 |
[02:51] | It certainly is. | 是啊 |
[02:53] | And you’re still just as bad at flirting as you were back then. | 你还是跟当初一样 不会讨女孩欢心 |
[02:58] | In the air, it’s like nothing’s changed, | 在空中 感觉一切都没变 |
[03:01] | same city, same water… | 还是一样的城市 一样的海水 |
[03:04] | Different people. | 人不一样了 |
[03:12] | It’s time. | 该签了 |
[03:14] | – I forgot my pen. – I’ve got two. | -我忘记带笔了 -我带了两支 |
[03:24] | And just like our marriage, | 就像我们的婚姻 |
[03:25] | this ride is suddenly going nowhere. | 转轮突然卡住了 |
[03:28] | I slipped the guy 50 bucks to give us a few minutes alone. | 我给了工作人员50块 让我们独处几分钟 |
[03:32] | That’s a sweet gesture, | 很浪漫 |
[03:33] | but what did you think would happen? | 但这又能改变什么呢 |
[03:36] | I don’t know, some kind of sign, maybe. | 上天的指示什么吧 |
[03:41] | Signs are a thing. Signs happen. | 世上真有天意这种事 |
[03:43] | In the movies, Max, but not in real life. | 那是电影情节 麦克斯 不是现实 |
[03:52] | Not the kind of sign I was hoping for. | 不是我想要的天意 |
[03:59] | My God, Max. | 天呐 麦克斯 |
[04:09] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:29] | Help! Please help. | 救命 救命啊 |
[04:31] | I see boats, Max, rescue boats. | 我看到救援船了 麦克斯 |
[04:34] | Help’s coming. | 救援人员来了 |
[04:38] | – I can’t feel your hand. – What? | -我的手没知觉了 -什么 |
[04:42] | Yeah, I can’t feel much of anything. | 我什么都感觉不到了 |
[04:44] | They’ll fix it, Max. Everything can be fixed. | 他们会治好你 一切都能治好[修复] 麦克斯 |
[04:48] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[04:51] | Multiple calls from the Ferris wheel, Captain. | 摩天轮那边多处救援 队长 |
[04:53] | Okay, we’re coming. | 好 我们来了 |
[05:01] | Hey, up here! Help, here! | 上面 这里 救命 |
[05:03] | My husband’s hurt. Please! | 我丈夫受伤了 快来救人 |
[05:06] | – Help these guys in front. – Copy. | -救前面这些人 -收到 |
[05:08] | Move in here. | 过去了 |
[05:12] | All right, yeah. | 好了 |
[05:12] | Let’s go get them right over there. | 我们去救那些人 |
[05:18] | Thank God you’re here. | 你们终于来了 |
[05:26] | Wait, who helped them? | 等下 谁救了他们 |
[05:27] | La bombera. | 消防女 |
[05:29] | We could use a hand up here! | 这里需要帮忙 |
[05:34] | Fire lady. | 消防姐姐 |
[05:35] | All right, grab an extra harness, rope, pulleys, figure eight plates. | 多拿一副护具 绳索 以及滑轮和固定板 |
[05:38] | I’ll coordinate evac and transport some down here. | 我在下面接应救援 |
[05:40] | Sounds like a plan, Cap. | 好主意 老大 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:02] | That’s not part of the ride. | 怎么转到这里了 |
[06:03] | No, the spokes are coming off the hub. | 轮子幅条脱落了 |
[06:04] | This thing’s been thrashed. | 整个支架摇摇欲坠 |
[06:06] | What about you? Are you hurt? | 你怎么样了 你受伤了吗 |
[06:07] | No, and neither is he. | 没有 他也没事 |
[06:09] | I’m not going anywhere, not until the water’s gone. | 我哪也不去 我要等水褪去 |
[06:12] | Sir, if you don’t come with us, this whole thing will be gone. | 先生 如果你不跟我们走 整个摩天轮都会倒塌 |
[06:14] | Don’t worry, buddy. I’m gonna get you down safely. | 别怕 大哥 我们会把你安全送下去 |
[06:16] | I’m just gonna put this harness around you, okay? | 我给你戴上护具 |
[06:20] | Okay, okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[06:22] | – Eddie Diaz, 118. – Lena Bosko, 136. | -埃迪·迪亚兹 118局 -莉娜·巴斯科 136局 |
[06:26] | You were on the pit when it hit. | 海啸来袭时 你们在现场 |
[06:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:30] | – Where’s your crew? – Got separated… | -你的同事们呢 -大家分开了 |
[06:33] | Call it the spin cycle. | 我们在旋涡中冲散了 |
[06:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:36] | Let’s get you up. Let’s get you up. | 扶你起来 扶你起来 |
[06:38] | – There we go. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[06:39] | – There we go. We got you. – Thank you. | -好了 有我们呢 -谢谢 |
[06:41] | Coming to you, Cap. | 放下来了 老大 |
[06:43] | Don’t drop me. Don’t drop me. | 别把我扔下去 别把我扔下去 |
[06:45] | God! | 天呐 |
[06:46] | My God. | 天呐 |
[06:50] | You are okay. We’ve got you, just relax. | 你没事 有我们呢 别慌张 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:59] | We got you, sir. We got you. | 接住你了 先生 接住你了 |
[07:00] | Relax. We got you, sir. | 别怕 接住你了 先生 |
[07:05] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[07:06] | When the wave hit, how’d you get back here? | 海啸来袭 你怎么到这里了 |
[07:08] | Swam. | 游过来了呗 |
[07:09] | You sure did and then you climbed. | 看出来了 你还会攀岩啊 |
[07:11] | Free climb on the weekends, soldier. | 周末经常玩攀岩 兵哥哥 |
[07:13] | How’d you know I was in the service? | 你怎么知道我当过兵 |
[07:15] | You all carry yourselves the same way. | 你们军人作风都一样 |
[07:17] | All that spit and polish. My captain served, army. | 仪容干净利落 我们队长也当过兵 |
[07:21] | Must be a good man. | 肯定是条汉子 |
[07:25] | Hold on. We’re coming to you. | 坚持住 我们来了 |
[07:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[07:37] | – Thank God you’re here! – What happened here, Ma’am? | -谢天谢地你们来了 -什么情况 女士 |
[07:39] | He hit his neck when the wave came, | 海啸来袭时 他伤到了脖子 |
[07:41] | and he can’t feel his fingers. | 他的手没有知觉了 |
[07:43] | My arms went numb. | 我的胳膊没知觉了 |
[07:44] | A couple minutes later, my legs gave out. | 几分钟后 我的腿也没感觉了 |
[07:47] | – Am I paralyzed? – That’s too soon to tell. | -我瘫痪了吗 -言之尚早 |
[07:50] | You said you lost sensation in your arms first | 你说你开始是胳膊失去知觉了 |
[07:51] | and then your legs? | 然后是腿吗 |
[07:52] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[07:53] | Well, that might be a sign of swelling, | 可能是肿起的迹象 |
[07:54] | which means you bruised your neck instead of breaking it. | 这表示你扭伤了脖子 而不是颈椎骨断裂 |
[08:04] | Hey, Cap, we can get one down to you, | 老大 可以送下去一个人 |
[08:06] | but the other one’s a possible spinal. | 但另一个脊椎受伤了 |
[08:07] | We’re gonna need a Hail Mary. | 我们得孤注一掷[求奇迹]了 |
[08:09] | I’ll order one up for you. | 我来给你呼唤一下 |
[08:11] | Coast guard, coast guard. This is Captain Nash LAFD. | 海警队 我是洛杉矶消防队纳什队长 |
[08:13] | We need a miracle at the pier. We need one quick. | 码头需要一个奇迹[直升机] 马上 |
[08:16] | You should be fine. Help’s on the way. | 你不会有事 救援就来了 |
[08:18] | All right. | 好 |
[08:33] | You see, Max? How’s that for a sign? | 看见了吗 麦克斯 这算是天意了吧 |
[08:36] | There’s hope, so fight. | 还有希望 别放弃 |
[08:42] | Max, you moved your fingers. | 麦克斯 你的手指动了 |
[08:46] | I think I’m getting some feeling back. | 我又有知觉了 |
[08:49] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事 |
[08:50] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事 |
[08:53] | Give me the pen, Stacey, | 把笔给我 史黛西 |
[08:55] | and those papers. | 还有离婚协议 |
[08:57] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[08:58] | We were always a disaster, maybe. | 我们的婚姻就是一场”灾难” |
[09:14] | What a beautiful disaster we were. | 多么痛苦与美好交织的一场”灾难” |
[09:55] | Incoming, debris! | 残骸撞击 |
[10:04] | This thing is gonna go down. | 摩天轮要倒了 |
[10:04] | Let’s go. Go, go, go! | 快撤 快 快 |
[10:06] | Free climb, how ’bout free fall? | 自由攀岩 自由落体如何 |
[10:22] | Here, here, here, here, here, here. | 这里 这里 这里 |
[10:42] | There’s a truck on its way, captain. | 消防车正在赶来 队长 |
[10:44] | Copy that. Nash out. | 收到 纳什撤退 |
[10:46] | Our team is still stuck on the other side. | 我们队还在另一边 |
[10:49] | Our trucks can’t get through just yet. | 消防车目前开不进来 |
[10:50] | Earth movers are still clearing the roads. | 推土机还在清理道路 |
[10:54] | 118’s hoofing it for a while. | 118队要步行了 |
[10:56] | It looks that way. | 应该是那样 |
[10:58] | Hen and Chimney are readying some turnout backpacks | 亨和奇米在车辆移动之前 |
[11:01] | until we’re mobile again. | 做好接应准备了 |
[11:03] | Bosko, your crew from your house are all alive | 巴斯科 你们消防队的队员都活着 |
[11:06] | and accounted for except for Captain Cooper. | 除了库珀队长 大家都找到了 |
[11:08] | He’s still MIA. | 队长仍下落不明 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:11] | Well, if it’s all the same to you, Captain, | 如果没别的事 队长 |
[11:12] | I’m gonna stick around and look for him. | 我想留下搜救他 |
[11:14] | Why are you holding yourself like that? | 你为什么这样按住自己 |
[11:15] | It’s nothing, bruised rib. | 没什么 肋骨小伤 |
[11:17] | – Let me take a look at it. – I said it’s nothing. | -我来看一下 -我说没什么了 |
[11:19] | – Clearly, it’s not. – Are you gonna drop this? | -显然不是 -别多事 |
[11:21] | Hey, Bosko, let him have a look. | 巴斯科 让他看一下 |
[11:23] | I’m not asking. | 这是命令 |
[11:32] | Yeah, that’s not a bruise. It’s broken. | 这不是小伤 骨头断了 |
[11:35] | Must be hurting like a bitch. | 肯定特别疼 |
[11:36] | Yeah, well, breathing isn’t super fun. | 每一次呼吸 都撕裂般疼痛 |
[11:37] | I’m calling it. You’re off the field. | 我下令 你不能再工作了 |
[11:39] | Sir, I said I’m fine. | 长官 我说我没事 |
[11:44] | USAR Command is setting up the VA hospital on Sawtelle. | 搜救指挥中心在赛太尔的退伍军人医院设立救治中心 |
[11:46] | I want you to stick with her | 你跟着她 |
[11:48] | just in case her desire to track down her captain causes her to lose her way. | 避免她擅自去搜寻队长 而”忘记回去的路” |
[11:51] | I’m gonna meet up with the 118. | 我去找118其它队员 |
[11:53] | Rendezvous with us when you can. | 你尽快跟我们会合 |
[11:55] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 老大 |
[12:02] | – Who you calling? – My son. | -你打给谁 -我儿子 |
[12:04] | Lost his mother a few months ago, | 几个月前 他妈妈去世了 |
[12:06] | don’t want him to worry. | 不想让他担心 |
[12:09] | Hey, Buck, it’s me. | 巴克 是我 |
[12:10] | I just want you to tell Christopher | 你帮我告诉克里斯托弗 |
[12:11] | I’ll be a little late picking him up, | 我晚点去接他 |
[12:13] | got our hands full here. | 目前忙着救人呢 |
[12:15] | It’s good thing you’re missing it. | 还好你不在队里 没赶上 |
[12:17] | Hope you guys are having fun. | 希望你们玩得开心 |
[12:28] | There’s a kid under here! | 这下面有个孩子 |
[12:30] | Christopher? | 克里斯托弗 |
[12:32] | Hey, guys… Big guy! Me and you, come on! | 各位 大哥 我们一起抬一下 |
[12:36] | All right, three, two, one. Go! | 三 二 一 |
[12:43] | – My God. – I got you. | -天呐 -救出你了 |
[12:45] | Yeah! Yeah! | 太好了 太好了 |
[12:47] | Okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[12:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:52] | I’m looking for an eight-year-old boy. | 我在找一个八岁男孩 |
[12:54] | His name is Christopher. | 他叫克里斯托弗 |
[12:56] | He’s always smiling, and he’s got CP, | 脸上总是挂着笑容 是个脑瘫患儿 |
[12:58] | Cerebral Palsy. | 大脑性瘫痪 |
[12:59] | He’s got brown hair, yellow shirt. | 棕发 穿着黄衬衫 |
[13:01] | Yeah, yeah. I think I saw him. | 我好像见过 |
[13:03] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[13:03] | He was headed with a group to that Cupcakery place. | 他跟着一群人去杯形蛋糕屋了 |
[13:05] | I heard they’re handing out water. | 听说他们在那边分水 |
[13:07] | Cupcakery, what is that? | 杯形蛋糕屋是什么 |
[13:09] | You know, cupcake bakery. | 就是烘焙蛋糕的商店 |
[13:10] | It’s about six or seven blocks south of here on Strand. | 离海滨向南走六七条街的距离 |
[13:14] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Dizziness, mild seizure, in and out of consciousness– | 头晕 轻度癫痫 时而清醒 时而昏过去 |
[13:22] | Tell the responders they may be treating a subdural hematoma | 告诉第一反应人员 应该是硬膜下血肿 |
[13:25] | and to mark it as a Code Three on the priority list. | 标记为”紧急送医” 优先处理 |
[13:27] | Before or after the guy with the fishhook in his eye? | 放在鱼钩扎入眼睛的伤者之前还是之后 |
[13:29] | Dealer’s choice. | 他们自己定 |
[13:31] | Whoever they get to first. | 就近原则 看能先救谁 |
[13:33] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[13:35] | Yes, I’m calling from Kenosha, Wisconsin. | 我从威斯康辛州克诺沙打来 |
[13:37] | My daughter is missing– | 我女儿失联了 |
[13:38] | Ma’am, I don’t know how you got put through to me, | 女士 我不知道怎么把你分接到这里了 |
[13:39] | but this is Los Angeles. | 但这里是洛杉矶 |
[13:40] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:41] | Joanna was texting me from her place near the beach, | 乔安娜住在遇难海滩附近 她给我发信息了 |
[13:43] | but her texts became, like, gibberish. | 但她的短信是一些乱语 |
[13:45] | And now, I can’t reach her at all. | 而我现在联系不上她了 |
[13:46] | Okay, I understand. Can I get your name? | 我明白了 请问你叫什么名字 |
[13:48] | Louise Hickey. | 露易丝·希基 |
[13:49] | Louise, do you know if your daughter is on any medications? | 露易丝 你女儿服用什么药物吗 |
[13:52] | She’s a health nut. | 她特别健康 |
[13:53] | I don’t even think she takes aspirin. | 她应该连阿司匹林都不吃 |
[13:54] | I know you’re worried, | 我知道你很担心 |
[13:55] | but before you assume the worst, | 但你先别往坏处想 |
[13:56] | there are a number of reasons Joanna’s phone may have stopped working, | 乔安娜电话出问题可能有很多原因 |
[13:59] | water damage alone. | 比如手机进水了 |
[14:00] | No, she was texting after the tsunami. | 不 她是在海啸之后给我发来了信息 |
[14:02] | She and her neighbors were all safe in the lounge on the 10th floor. | 她和邻居都安全待在十楼的休息室 |
[14:05] | Can’t you send somebody over there? | 你能派人过去看一下吗 |
[14:06] | I’ll see what I can do, | 我尽力而为 |
[14:07] | but understand that our first responders and emergency crews | 但请谅解 第一反应人员和急救队 |
[14:10] | are already stretched to the brink. | 目前人手不足 |
[14:11] | Please, whatever you can do. | 麻烦了 尽量帮忙吧 |
[14:12] | She’s at the Ocean Plaza Apartment Complex on Ocean Avenue. | 她在海洋大道的海洋广场公寓 |
[14:15] | Ocean Plaza, right. | 海洋广场公寓 |
[14:18] | Okay, you stay strong, Louise, and let us know if you hear from your daughter. | 你挺住 露易丝 你女儿联系你 就通知我们 |
[14:22] | Hey, Linda, didn’t I hear you taking a call a little while ago, | 琳达 你之前接到一个紧急电话 |
[14:25] | something about the Ocean Plaza Apartment Complex? | 关于海洋广场公寓 对吧 |
[14:28] | Yeah, a caller was having trouble reaching his boyfriend, | 对 求救者联系不上自己的男友了 |
[14:30] | said their phone conversation cut off mid-sentence, | 声称通话突然中断了 |
[14:32] | then nothing. | 然后就没有音讯了 |
[14:39] | I checked the Red Cross and social media | 我查了一下红十字会和社交网络 |
[14:41] | to see if anyone from Ocean Plaza had marked themselves as safe. | 看海洋广场的人是否在网上报平安了 |
[14:44] | Not one mention of it anywhere. | 完全找不到相关帖子 |
[14:47] | Let me see if I understand this correctly. | 你是这个意思吧 |
[14:50] | With everything we’ve got on our plate, | 我们已经忙得不可开交了 |
[14:51] | you wanna send help to the only building in the area that isn’t asking for any? | 你还想派人去那边唯一没有发出救援的公寓楼 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 对 是这样 |
[14:57] | Please don’t take offense, but are you okay? | 你别见怪 我问一句 你没事吧 |
[15:01] | Yes, Sue, I’m fine. | 苏 我没事 |
[15:02] | But if something bad happened at that address, and I didn’t– | 但如果那边有人出事… |
[15:04] | I get it, but unless we can confirm an emergency with someone on site, | 我理解 但除非确认那边有人出事 |
[15:08] | our hands are tied, Maddie. | 我们也无能为力 麦迪 |
[15:10] | We don’t have the resources. | 我们眼下没多余人力了 |
[15:19] | Charlie, what are you doing? | 查理 你干什么呢 |
[15:21] | Looking for Reggie. | 寻找雷吉 |
[15:23] | You’re not planning on going outside? | 你不会想出去吧 |
[15:25] | No. | 没有 |
[15:26] | It’s still not safe out there. | 外面还是不安全 |
[15:33] | Sick. | 没眼看啊 |
[15:38] | Maddie, I’ve got this kid on the line, | 麦迪 我接到一个孩子的求救电话 |
[15:41] | but I can’t tell whether or not I’m being pranked. | 我不知道对方是不是恶作剧 |
[15:46] | Hi. Who am I speaking with? | 你好 请问你是谁 |
[15:48] | Why do you need to know that? | 为什么要知道我是谁 |
[15:49] | So I know what to call you. | 我好称呼你啊 |
[15:51] | I just wanna know if you guys know about the frogman. | 不知道你们知不知道”青蛙男”[性感版主] |
[15:54] | – Say again. – Frogman. | -再说一次 “青蛙男” |
[15:57] | He might be dead. | 他可能死了 |
[15:58] | He’s in a tree, but you can’t see him from the street. | 他在树上 但从街上看不到他 |
[16:01] | Then how did you spot him? | 那你怎么看到他了 |
[16:03] | With my drone. | 我用无人拍摄机看到了 |
[16:05] | I’m looking for my friend. His name’s Reggie. | 我在找我朋友 他叫雷吉 |
[16:07] | – He’s an artist– – So you have a drone? | -他是个画家 -你有无人机 |
[16:09] | DX-Black Bird R20. | DX黑鸟R20 |
[16:11] | If you want, I can send you a link to a live feed. | 我可以把链接发给你 你可以自己看 |
[16:14] | Yes, please. | 你发吧 |
[16:16] | I’m in. There’s movement. | 我点进去了 他动了 |
[16:20] | Dispatch a ladder crew down to Rose and Third. | 派一支云梯队到罗斯第三大街 |
[16:22] | Thank you, Charlotte. | 谢谢你 夏洛特 |
[16:24] | You may have just saved a man’s life. | 你可能救下了一个人 |
[16:26] | Wait, what? How did you… | 等下 你怎么会… |
[16:28] | We’ve got Caller ID, a really good one. | 这里可以看到来电者身份信息 |
[16:30] | “Charlotte Rain Fingado,” That’s your name, isn’t it? | 你叫”夏洛特·雨恩·芬加朵”吧 |
[16:33] | It’s Charlie. | 一般都叫我查理 |
[16:35] | You’re like Big Brother’s big sister. | 你真是”老大哥”的”老大姐”啊 |
[16:37] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[16:38] | I think we can help each other out. | 我们可以互相帮助一下 |
[16:40] | How far can your drone fly? | 你的无人机可以飞多远 |
[16:52] | Keep going, Charlie. We need to find an opening. | 继续 查理 我得找一处有窗户的地方 |
[16:57] | I don’t think these windows open. | 这些窗好像都关着 |
[16:59] | No, but maybe there’s a vent or… | 不 也许有通风口 |
[17:03] | There. | 那里 |
[17:04] | Can you move in closer or zoom in? | 你能飞近些 放大那里吗 |
[17:06] | Zooming. | 放大 |
[17:07] | What are we looking for, again? | 要想找什么来着 |
[17:14] | I think we found it. | 我们找到了 |
[17:25] | All right, you all have your assignments. | 大家都清楚任务了吧 |
[17:27] | Fan out, make your presence known. | 分头行动 亮出身份 |
[17:30] | Might take the national guard more than a minute to get on the stick. | 国民警卫队一时半会赶不过去 |
[17:33] | Until then, we are the first line of defense against looters, all right? | 在此之前 由我们来对付那些打砸抢的人 |
[17:37] | If you see anything that looks like more than a misdemeanor, call for backup. | 看见任何不法行为 立刻叫增援 |
[17:41] | We are not looking the other way on this. | 我们不会坐视不理 |
[17:43] | Arrests will be made. | 该抓捕时 就抓捕 |
[17:45] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[17:47] | All right, move out. | 大家行动吧 |
[17:49] | Be smart, stay safe. | 见机行事 注意安全 |
[17:54] | Hey, everything okay, Suze? | 怎么了 苏西 |
[17:56] | Sergeant, they’re asking for help finding their people. | 警官 他们想找人去救家人 |
[17:58] | I tried to tell them– | 我努力跟他们解释了 |
[17:59] | Folks, for your own safety, | 各位 为了你们自身安全 |
[18:00] | we need you to clear the streets. | 你们不能出堵在街上 |
[18:02] | Make your way to the emergency shelter. | 请前往紧急避难所 |
[18:03] | My wife is missing, | 我老婆生死未卜 |
[18:05] | and you’re not gonna do anything? | 你们就袖手旁观吗 |
[18:06] | We are doing everything that we can. | 我们正尽一切努力进行救援 |
[18:08] | Now, there are people at the shelter who can take your name | 避难所的人可以登记你的名字 |
[18:11] | and reconnect you with your wife or whoever is missing. | 帮你寻找失散的老婆或亲人 |
[18:14] | 7-2-7-L-30. 7-2-7-L-30, come back. | 727L30 请回复 |
[18:17] | – Muchas gracias. – Okay. | -太感谢了 -没事 |
[18:21] | Dispatch, 7-2-7-L-30. | 调度中心 我是727L30 |
[18:23] | Multiple reports of possible burglary suspects. | 发生多起疑似入室盗窃 |
[18:27] | Hey, everyone, fresh water to your left. | 各位 左边是干净的水 |
[18:42] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[18:45] | Christopher! I’m here. | 克里斯托弗 我来了 |
[18:47] | Hey, Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[19:05] | Mister, are you okay? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[19:07] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[19:16] | Can I get you something for that? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[19:23] | Sword of Damocles at 12:00, Cap. | 正前方随时可能发生事故 老大 |
[19:25] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[19:27] | John, can you get some caution tape up around that streetlamp | 约翰 你拿些警示带围住那个路灯 |
[19:29] | before somebody gets nailed by it? | 免得有人因此受伤 |
[19:35] | Okay, until we know what’s what, | 查明事故原因之前 |
[19:36] | masks go on and they stay on. | 大家千万别摘下面具 |
[19:53] | Schematics put the stairs over… | 电气图显示… |
[19:57] | CO. | 一氧化碳 |
[19:58] | A hell of a lot of it, 212 PPMs. | 浓度超高 212PPM |
[20:00] | Okay, Hen, Geary, check building maintenance, central heating units. | 亨 盖里 检查一下大楼维修处 中央供暖处 |
[20:04] | Find the source and shut it down. Everybody else on me. | 找到泄露源头 关掉 其他人跟我来 |
[20:06] | Dispatch to tenth floor. | 救援人员去十楼 |
[20:08] | – Copy that. – Copy that. | -收到 -收到 |
[20:11] | PPMs at over 300, Cap. | 浓度达到300了 老大 |
[20:14] | Probably being vented in all– | 也许通风系统扩散… |
[20:17] | I’m not falling for it… who’s the mess about? | 我不会上当 谁在捣乱 |
[20:19] | Sir. Sir, we are here to help. | 先生 我们是救援人员 |
[20:21] | Try to calm yourself. | 你别激动 |
[20:22] | You’re suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. | 你吸入一氧化碳中毒了 |
[20:24] | Need to very much… nomenclature. | 需要使用”学科术语” |
[20:30] | Did he just say “nomenclature”? | 他说的是”学科术语”吗 |
[20:31] | All right, get him outside. | 把他带出去 |
[20:34] | Residents must have taken higher ground as the water rose. | 海啸来袭时 居民肯定往楼上跑了 |
[20:38] | Unfortunately, the gas did too. | 但很不幸 煤气同时泄漏了 |
[20:40] | Concentration is highest here at the top. | 这里气体浓度最高 |
[20:42] | Let’s hope we’re not too late to the party. | 希望我们还没晚 |
[20:46] | Okay, let’s go, go, go. | 救人 快 快 |
[20:50] | Got a pulse here, it’s steady, but her face has discoloration. | 还有脉搏 稳定 但她的脸发青了 |
[20:54] | All right, we gotta get some fresh air in here ASAP. | 要马上将这里通风换气 |
[20:58] | Building’s backup generator got damaged by the seawater. | 大楼的备用发电机被洪水淹了 |
[21:01] | We managed to put it out of its misery. | 我们关掉电力系统了 |
[21:02] | Okay, start bringing them down, get ’em on O2. | 把他们带出去 给他们供氧 |
[21:06] | This is Ladder 118, Captain Nash requesting medical transport | 118云梯队 纳什队长请求医疗急送 |
[21:10] | at Ocean Plaza Apartment Complex, | 这里是海洋广场公寓 |
[21:12] | nine-nine Ocean, north entrance for– | 海洋大道99号 北边入口 需要运送… |
[21:14] | 17 minimum, Cap. | 至少17人 老大 |
[21:15] | At least 17 patients, acute CO poisoning, ASAP. | 至少17位一氧化碳中毒伤患 立刻派人来 |
[21:19] | Copy request, Ladder 118. | 收到 118云梯队 |
[21:21] | All ambulances currently engaged. | 目前所有救护车都被派出去了 |
[21:23] | – Stand by. – Standing by. | -请等待 -等待 |
[21:25] | Ma’am, ma’am, ma’am. You shouldn’t get up. | 女士 女士 你不能站起来 |
[21:27] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[21:29] | I just need… | 我只是 |
[21:30] | Okay. Hold on, I got you. | 稳住 我扶住你了 |
[21:32] | I need to call my mom. | 我得打给我妈 |
[21:34] | I need to call… | 我得打给… |
[21:36] | Did you take my phone? | 你拿走了我的手机吗 |
[21:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:39] | “Jonana.” | “乔娜娜” |
[21:40] | – Joanna? – Yeah, that’s it. | -乔安娜吗 -没错 |
[21:42] | Okay, Joanna, I’m Hen. | 乔安娜 我叫亨 |
[21:45] | You can call your mom once you get settled at the hospital, okay? | 等你在医院安顿好 再打给你妈吧 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:48] | Right now, you should sit down. | 你得先坐下 |
[21:50] | I just wanna sit over–! | 我就想坐在那边… |
[21:53] | Okay, all right. Okay, are you okay? | 小心点 你没事吧 |
[21:55] | – What’s hurting? – My ankle. | -哪里疼 -我的脚踝 |
[21:57] | I cut it yesterday at the gym. The water’s making it sting. | 我昨天在健身房割伤了脚踝 沾水就会刺痛 |
[22:13] | – Bobby? – Yeah. | -巴比 -怎么了 |
[22:17] | Bobby, we gotta find a way to move all these people. | 巴比 我们得想办法转移他们 |
[22:20] | Already on it, | 已经呼救了 |
[22:21] | just gonna take some time for the ambulances to get here. | 但救护车还得一会儿才能赶到 |
[22:23] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[22:24] | That gas truck down the street, it’s leaking gasoline into the water. | 街尾气罐车泄漏出的天然气溶入了水中 |
[22:31] | We’re standing on top of a bomb. | 这片区域就是个定时炸弹 |
[22:39] | Be advised full evacuation in effect in national park. | 请注意 国家公园正全面疏散 |
[22:42] | Looters reported in the prospect. | 据称有人趁乱抢劫 |
[22:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:03] | – Did you get ’em all? – Yeah. | -全拿走了吗 -嗯 |
[23:04] | We should check next door. | 我们该去下一家看看 |
[23:06] | Saw a couple of silver bowls through the window. | 我刚透过窗户看到了几个”银碗” |
[23:08] | We’re hauling as much as we can carry already, man. | 我们车上已经装满了 |
[23:10] | I don’t think we can fit no more. | 应该放不下更多了 |
[23:11] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[23:12] | Both of you, put your hands in the air. | 你们俩 举起双手 |
[23:17] | You wanna drop that box, Boss? | 把箱子放下吧 “老大” |
[23:21] | I can’t. | 不行啊 |
[23:21] | I bet you can. | 怎么不行了 |
[23:23] | – I don’t wanna scare ’em. – Scare who? | -我不想吓到他们 -吓到谁 |
[23:42] | You’re looting animals? | 你们俩趁乱抢劫小动物 |
[23:45] | Looting? | 抢劫 |
[23:46] | No, we’re saving ’em. | 不 我们是在拯救动物 |
[23:48] | Look, check it out. | 你瞧 |
[23:52] | See? Yeah. | 看到了吧 |
[23:53] | 洛杉矶西部 宠物救援队 | |
[23:54] | We reunite owners with pets who get separated | 我们负责帮助失主找回走失的宠物 |
[23:56] | during natural disasters, fires, those sorts of things. | 在发生自然灾害 火灾等危险时施以援手 |
[23:59] | We call ourselves The Raiders of the Lost Barks. | 我们自称”海岸奇兵” |
[24:02] | No, we don’t. | 别听他胡说 |
[24:03] | Ray, we talked about this. Come on. | 雷 我们说好不用这个名字 别乱讲 |
[24:05] | – I’m just trying it out. – Yeah, it’s lame. | -我就想试试看嘛 -太掉价了 |
[24:06] | You two have ID on you? | 请出示你们二人的身份证件 |
[24:18] | Much as I appreciate your cause, | 虽然我很欣赏你们的善举 |
[24:19] | I can’t let you just break into people’s houses. | 但我不能放任你们随意闯入别人家中 |
[24:22] | You see, technically, we’re not really breaking in. | 准确来讲 我们俩可不是”破门而入” |
[24:26] | You’d be surprised how many homeowners | 说出来你可能会大吃一惊 |
[24:27] | leave their windows and backdoors unlocked. | 很多户主逃生时都不关窗户和后门 |
[24:29] | Yeah, you should see Ray here navigate himself through the occasional doggy door. | 雷灵巧钻狗洞很有一套 |
[24:32] | I’m double-jointed. | 我的关节很灵活 |
[24:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:34] | Well, technically, it’s still a felony. | 准确来讲 闯入就是重罪 |
[24:38] | Okay, I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[24:40] | Overheard you say you got more than you can fit. | 我刚才无意中听到你们说车上装不下了 |
[24:42] | I think it’s best if you boys just take care of your present cargo. | 你们俩最好还是先照管好车上这些动物吧 |
[24:46] | Leave the rest for the ASPCA. | 剩下的就交给动物保护协会吧 |
[24:48] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | -遵命 长官 -谢谢你 |
[24:49] | – Thank you. – Have a good night. | -谢谢你 -晚安 |
[24:52] | – You too. – Yeah. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[24:55] | Come on, man. “Raiders of the Lost Bark.” | 你不是吧 “海岸奇兵”逊毙了 |
[24:57] | You lost your mind, think I’m gonna walk around with a shirt… | 别做梦了 我可不要在T恤上印这种名字 |
[24:59] | – It’s a good name. – It’s not. | -多好听啊 -才没有 |
[25:20] | My friend’s got at least one broken rib and showing signs– | 我朋友至少伤及了一根肋骨 还有别的症状… |
[25:21] | Can I get your names for the list, please? | 请说一下你的名字 我来登记 |
[25:23] | You have a list? | 有登记的伤患名单吗 |
[25:24] | – Excuse me. – Lena. Lena. | -太无礼了吧 -莉娜 莉娜 |
[25:26] | First we get you fixed up, | 你先处理伤口 |
[25:28] | then you can spiral out. | 然后再胡闹 |
[25:29] | I’m Eddie Diaz. This is Lena Bosko. | 我叫埃迪·迪亚兹 这位是莉娜·巴斯科 |
[25:31] | Have you seen a Ronnie Cooper on the list? | 名单上有罗尼·库珀吗 |
[25:34] | Fire captain, station 136. | 136队消防队长 |
[25:37] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[25:38] | Head on inside and someone will be with you. | 去里面等吧 医生稍后就来 |
[25:49] | Don’t be scared, baby. I’m fine. | 别怕 宝贝 我没事 |
[25:50] | It doesn’t hurt. | 一点也不疼 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna need more gauze. | 再拿点纱布来 |
[25:54] | Okay, Diaz, you got your wish. I’m here. | 迪亚兹 如你所愿 我都到医院了 |
[25:57] | You don’t have to babysit me. | 你不必再看着我了 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I get it. If my captain was out there– | 我懂你 要是我的队长失踪了… |
[26:00] | Coop’s not just my captain, okay? | 老库不仅是我的队长 |
[26:02] | He believed in me. He made me who I am. | 他当初对我的信任成就了今天的我 |
[26:09] | He remind you of your son? | 看到他 你想起你儿子了吗 |
[26:10] | I guess a little. | 有点 |
[26:12] | Sorry about his mom. That’s rough. | 他母亲去世一定很难熬吧 请节哀 |
[26:15] | Kyle, what’s wrong? | 凯尔 你怎么了 |
[26:17] | – He’s drowning. – What? | -他呛水了 -怎么会 |
[26:27] | What’s in his mouth? | 他嘴里有什么 |
[26:30] | My God. | 天呐 |
[26:33] | Kyle, baby, I’m here. | 凯尔 宝贝 妈妈在这里 |
[26:35] | Short breaths, Kyle. Nice and easy. | 气促了 凯尔 慢慢深呼吸 |
[26:37] | Nice and easy. All right, on three. | 慢慢来 数到三 |
[26:40] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[26:44] | Get him to X-ray. | 给他做X光扫描 |
[26:46] | See which pulmonary specialist is available. | 找肺部专家给他检查一下 |
[26:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:53] | Delayed secondary drowning. | 延迟性二次溺水 |
[26:55] | I’ve never seen one of those. | 我是第一次见 |
[26:57] | Good catch. | 真厉害 |
[26:58] | Paramedic? | 你是医护人员吗 |
[26:59] | No, but I was a medic in the service. | 不是 但我曾是医护兵 |
[27:01] | In case you couldn’t tell, we are severely shorthanded. | 不知你是否注意到了 我们急缺人手 |
[27:04] | Any chance that you could– | 你能不能… |
[27:04] | Yeah, sure, just point me where to wash up. | 没问题 我清洗一下就可以去帮忙 |
[27:07] | Sorry, looks like you’re not getting rid of me anytime soon. | 抱歉 看来你一时半会儿摆脱不掉我了 |
[27:16] | Is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[27:21] | Yes? | 我在 |
[27:25] | Here. | 我在这里 |
[27:25] | Hang in there. I’m coming to you. | 坚持住 我来了 |
[27:33] | Hold on, hold on. | 稍等 坚持住 |
[27:35] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[27:39] | Captain. | 队长 |
[27:40] | Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes? | 见到你真是喜出望外 |
[27:45] | Who says there’s never a cop around when you need one? | 警察就像砖 哪里需要往哪里搬 |
[27:48] | Okay, you hang on. | 坚持住 |
[27:50] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你出来 |
[27:51] | 7-2-7-L-30 requesting immediate medical assistance | 727L30警员请求紧急医疗救援 |
[27:55] | near the corner of 18th and Wellesley Drive. | 在13街和韦尔斯利车道交叉路一角 |
[27:58] | Copy request, L-30. | 收到 L30警员 |
[27:59] | Be advised, EMTs approximately 30-35 minutes out. | 请注意 救护人员大概30到35分钟后赶到 |
[28:03] | Too long, too late. | 太久了 来不及了 |
[28:05] | Do what you can to shave down that estimate, Central. | 请尽量让他们快点来 控制中心 |
[28:12] | We’ll see if I can find a jack to free your arm. | 我去找千斤顶 帮你把胳膊抽出来 |
[28:14] | My arm’s gone. | 我的胳膊已经废了 |
[28:16] | I belted if off hours ago. | 我几小时前就用皮带扎住了 |
[28:18] | It’s already gone numb. | 早就没知觉了 |
[28:21] | You carrying any kind of knife, cutting tool… | 你随身携带刀子或者切割工具了吗 |
[28:24] | maybe in your car? | 车上有吗 |
[28:25] | Not unless you count a nail file. | 只有指甲锉 |
[28:28] | I’m afraid that’s not gonna do it. | 那恐怕不管用 |
[28:30] | What are we talking about? | 你有什么主意 |
[28:33] | You’re gonna have to finish amputating my arm. | 你得帮我彻底把胳膊截断 |
[28:40] | Okay, what’s our current status? | 情况如何 |
[28:42] | About a third of them are semi or unconscious. | 约三分之一的伤患处于昏迷或半昏迷状态 |
[28:44] | Picked up arrhythmia in four, others are coming around. | 四人心律不齐 其他人都慢慢苏醒了 |
[28:47] | There’s a lot of complaints about headaches and dizziness. | 多数伤患出现头疼 眩晕症状 |
[28:49] | – Casualties? – Two so far. | -伤亡情况呢 -两人已确认死亡 |
[28:52] | Any word on our ride? | 救护车找得怎么样了 |
[28:52] | No, it’s been 20 minutes | 已经过去20分钟了 |
[28:53] | since I sent Chimney and John on a bus hunt. | 我派老奇和约翰去找车了 他们还没回来 |
[28:56] | I think it’s time we start walking some of these people out of this area. | 我们该步行护送伤患离开了 |
[28:58] | And what about the seven or so that aren’t ambulatory? | 大概七人无法走动 怎么办 |
[29:01] | I’ll stay here with ’em. | 我留下来照看他们 |
[29:02] | That’s for me to do. | 这是我的职责 |
[29:07] | Why don’t you get these people up, | 你扶大家起来 |
[29:09] | get them ready to move? | 准备转移 |
[29:11] | This is Nash for Chimney and John. | 纳什呼叫老奇和约翰 |
[29:12] | Have you found us a bus? | 你们找到车辆了吗 |
[29:14] | Chimney, we need transpo right now. | 老奇 我们需要立刻转移 |
[29:17] | Copy, Skip. Coming in. | 收到 马上就到 |
[29:29] | Neither rain nor snow nor heat nor tsunamis | 无论风霜雨雪 烈日海啸 |
[29:31] | stays this couriers from their appointed rounds. | 我们的邮车永远在路上 |
[29:33] | Tell me you didn’t steal these mail trucks just so you could say that. | 你偷开邮车不会就是为了调侃一下邮局的口号吧 |
[29:36] | These were the only things that weren’t swamped, | 只有邮车没被淹啊 |
[29:38] | parked in the PO garages, safe and dry. | 完好无损地停在邮局车库里 |
[29:40] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[29:41] | Okay, everybody in back. | 大家都上车 |
[29:43] | Geary, Forrest, let’s load ’em up. | 盖里 福瑞斯特 扶大家上车 |
[29:54] | LAPD. Anybody home? | 洛杉矶警局 有人在家吗 |
[29:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:01] | Lord, forgive me. | 主啊 请您宽恕 |
[30:23] | You weren’t specific. | 你又没明确说要什么 |
[30:25] | It’s bad enough I looted somebody’s house. | 洗劫别人家 我已经良心很不安了 |
[30:27] | I wasn’t about to come back here with the wrong thing. | 我可不想拿错工具 再跑一趟 |
[30:30] | Use the shears. | 用剪切刀吧 |
[30:32] | Bone’s already broken, | 我的骨头已经断了 |
[30:33] | so you’re just cutting through soft tissue. | 你只用剪断软组织就好 |
[30:35] | Maybe a tendon or two. | 可能还得切掉几根筋腱 |
[30:37] | Don’t say “just.” | 别说得这么轻巧 |
[30:38] | There’s nothing “just” about cutting off somebody’s arm. | 截肢可不是小事 |
[30:42] | I’d have thought somebody who reached the rank of sergeant | 我以为你都是警官了 |
[30:44] | would have seen worse than this. | 肯定见惯大风大浪了 |
[30:46] | Seen? Yeah. | 我确实是见过 |
[30:47] | Contributed? | 但说到亲力亲为 |
[30:49] | That’s more my husband’s domain. | 一般都是我丈夫出手 |
[30:52] | What is he, a doctor? | 他是医生吗 |
[30:53] | Fire captain like yourself. Bobby Nash, station 118. | 跟你一样是消防队长 118队巴比·纳什 |
[30:58] | No kidding. What’s your name? | 真巧 你叫什么 |
[31:00] | Athena. Athena Grant. | 阿西娜 阿西娜·格兰特 |
[31:03] | Ronnie Cooper, station 136. | 我叫罗尼·库珀 136队 |
[31:07] | You may wanna get started. | 开始吧 |
[31:10] | This arm’s not gonna amputate itself. | 胳膊可不会自己截断 |
[31:11] | That’s not funny, Ronnie. | 一点也不好笑 罗尼 |
[31:16] | Is there somebody you wanna call before we do this? | 截肢之前 你需要联系什么人吗 |
[31:19] | Your wife? | 比如你妻子 |
[31:22] | No, Ellen already knows I’m missing by now. | 不用了 艾伦已经得知我失踪了 |
[31:25] | If something went wrong, | 万一我因截肢而亡 |
[31:27] | it’d be like I died on her twice. | 对她来说就是双重打击 |
[31:36] | Here. Bite down on this. | 给你 咬住 |
[32:10] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[32:11] | – One minute! – We don’t have a minute. | -稍等一分钟 -来不及了 |
[32:13] | – Chimney! – Copy that. | -老奇 -收到 |
[32:14] | John! | 约翰 |
[32:25] | Okay, let’s hit it! | 走吧 |
[32:40] | Hey, Cap, you all okay back there? | 老大 你们没事吧 |
[32:42] | Yeah, we got kissed a bit, but we’re fine. | 没事 被火燎到了 但无大碍 |
[32:44] | That was way too close. | 好险 |
[32:45] | Wait, watch out! | 看路 小心 |
[32:52] | We’re gonna need a bigger mail truck. | 我们得找辆更大的邮车 |
[33:04] | Looks like you’re going to have to | 看来你得适应一下 |
[33:05] | get used to being a southpaw for the time being. | 暂时用左手投球了 |
[33:08] | Best time to work on your change-up and curveball. | 练习变速球和曲线球的最佳时机 |
[33:13] | So you a pitcher too? | 你也是投球手 |
[33:15] | Class A regional all-star, two years straight. | 连续两年地区甲级全明星球手 |
[33:17] | Naturally. You all fixed up? | 看得出来 你处理好了吗 |
[33:19] | All taped up, pain killed, and rarin’ to get back out. | 包扎好了 服了止痛药 可以执行任务了 |
[33:21] | You gotta be kidding me. | 伤成这样还想出任务 |
[33:23] | My captain’s still somewhere out there. | 我的队长还下落不明 |
[33:24] | And there are already people looking for him. | 已经派人寻找他了 |
[33:25] | – There’s gonna be one more. – Man, you’re stubborn. | -多一个人 多一份力量 -太倔了 |
[33:28] | You can try to stop me, | 你尽可以阻止我 |
[33:28] | if you wanna know exactly what two broken ribs feels like. | 我不介意让你尝尝断掉肋骨的滋味 |
[33:36] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[33:39] | It’s not my blood. | 不是我的血 |
[33:41] | It’s his. | 是他的血 |
[33:42] | Coop? | 老库 |
[33:44] | Ronnie, can you hear me? | 罗尼 能听到吗 |
[33:46] | Bosko. | 巴斯科 |
[33:48] | – You’re okay. – Yeah, the crew is too. | -你没事 -对 大家都没事 |
[34:11] | Excuse me. I’m looking for a kid. | 打扰一下 我在找一个小孩 |
[34:14] | He’s got brown hair. Chris–Christopher. | 他一头棕发 名叫”克里斯托弗” |
[34:16] | How old? | 年龄 |
[34:18] | Eight, maybe nine. | 八九岁吧 |
[34:20] | Christopher Diaz. He has CP. | 克里斯托弗·迪亚兹 他患有脑瘫 |
[34:21] | Christopher Diaz. | 克里斯托弗·迪亚兹 |
[34:23] | No, not here. | 名单上没有他 |
[34:26] | You may wanna check over there at the black tent. | 你可以去那边的黑色帐篷看看 |
[34:32] | – Isn’t that the… – The morgue. | -那是… -停尸房 |
[34:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[34:53] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[34:54] | That name you had me looking into, Reggie– | 你让我帮忙找的那个人 雷吉… |
[34:56] | Reginald Simmons. | 雷吉纳德·西蒙斯 |
[34:57] | Yeah, Charlie, the girl with the drone, | 操控无人机的那个小女孩名叫查理 |
[34:59] | she was just hoping we could locate him. | 她希望我们能帮忙找到他 |
[35:01] | His body was identified by a recovery crew. | 救援队员发现了他的尸体 |
[35:04] | He drowned. | 他溺水而亡 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[35:08] | No… it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[35:10] | Thanks. Excuse me. | 谢谢 不好意思 接个电话 |
[35:14] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[35:16] | Buck? Where are you? | 巴克 你在哪里 |
[35:18] | I don’t know this number. | 这不是你的号码啊 |
[35:19] | I borrowed someone else’s phone. | 我借用了别人的手机 |
[35:21] | Maddie, I need your help. | 麦迪 你得帮帮我 |
[35:23] | Okay, tell me what’s wrong. Are you hurt? | 说说看怎么了 你受伤了吗 |
[35:26] | Eddie dropped Christopher off with me. | 埃迪今早把克里斯托弗托付给我了 |
[35:29] | He thought, you know, doing some activities with him | 他觉得让我和克里斯托弗出去玩 |
[35:32] | would get me out of my apartment… | 能帮我走出家门… |
[35:36] | out of my head. | 不再自怨自艾 |
[35:37] | Maddie, I brought him to the pier. | 麦迪 我带他去了码头 |
[35:39] | My God, you were there? | 天呐 海啸时 你们在码头 |
[35:41] | And I had him. All right, Mads? | 我本来护住他了 麦麦 |
[35:43] | I had him. I kept him safe. | 我本来护住他了 安全护住他了 |
[35:47] | We were… we were on top of the ladder truck, | 我们本来在云梯车顶上 |
[35:51] | then the water receded… | 海水退下去了… |
[35:52] | Okay, you’re not answering me. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[35:53] | Are you injured, bleeding? | 你受伤流血了吗 |
[35:56] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[35:57] | Don’t you hear what I am saying? | 你没认真听我说 |
[35:59] | Christopher is gone. | 克里斯托弗不见了 |
[36:04] | I’ve checked the emergency refugee camps at the Promenade, | 我去海滨道的应急避难营找过了 |
[36:07] | at the high school– | 也去高中找过了 |
[36:08] | Okay, did you check the VA hospital? | 你去退伍军人医院找过了吗 |
[36:10] | The Command Center, you know, on Sawtelle? | 那里是指挥中心 在赛太尔那边 |
[36:12] | I’m here now and he… | 我已经在这里了 他… |
[36:19] | God. God, God, no. | 天呐 不是吧 |
[36:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:24] | Eddie’s here. | 埃迪也在这儿 |
[36:25] | Does he know what happened? | 他知道此事吗 |
[36:28] | – Evan, you have to tell him. – How? | -埃文 你必须告诉他 -怎么开口啊 |
[36:31] | How do you tell your best friend that you lost his son? | 我把好兄弟的儿子弄丢了 怎么开得了口啊 |
[36:33] | No, no, no. He’s his father. | 不不不 他是孩子的父亲 |
[36:36] | Okay, you have to tell him that Christopher’s missing. | 你必须告诉他克里斯托弗失踪的事情 |
[36:38] | No, Maddie, I need to keep on looking for him. | 不 麦迪 我必须继续找他 |
[36:40] | I need to find him. | 我必须找到他 |
[36:41] | Look, you are in no condition to go looking for Christopher by yourself. | 你的身体状况无法独自找寻克里斯托弗 |
[36:46] | – I’m coming down there. – No, no. | -我这就过去 -不 不要 |
[36:47] | Maddie! Maddie! | 麦迪 麦迪 |
[37:00] | Need some help here! | 来个人搭把手 |
[37:03] | Buck? Wait, what are you doing here? | 巴克 你怎么会在这里 |
[37:06] | Are you okay? Wait, where’s Christopher? | 你没事吧 克里斯托弗呢 |
[37:08] | Eddie… | 埃迪… |
[37:14] | Why do you have his glasses? | 他的眼镜怎么在你这里 |
[37:19] | We… | 我们… |
[37:23] | me and Christopher, | 我和克里斯托弗 |
[37:25] | we were… at the beach, | 我们之前去了海滩 |
[37:30] | and… and listen to me, okay? | 你听我解释 |
[37:33] | I swear to you… | 我发誓… |
[37:37] | okay, I tried… | 我真的尽力了 |
[37:44] | And I just…but I… | 我就是… 但我… |
[37:47] | Eddie, I just don’t know how to say it. | 埃迪 我不知道该怎么向你交代 |
[37:52] | He– he just– he… | 他就… 他… |
[37:52] | he just vanished. | 他突然就不见了 |
[37:53] | Christopher? | 克里斯托弗 |
[38:01] | Christopher? | 克里斯托弗 |
[38:02] | – Dad! – My God! | -爸爸 -天呐 |
[38:10] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 太感谢了 |
[38:12] | You’re Buck? | 你是巴克吗 |
[38:13] | No, I’m his father, Eddie. | 不 我是他的父亲 埃迪 |
[38:16] | He was looking for Buck. | 他刚才吵着要找巴克 |
[38:18] | Make a hole! | 让一让 |
[38:20] | John, get her inside. | 约翰 把她推进去 |
[38:21] | Buck, what happened to you? | 巴克 你怎么了 |
[38:33] | You two okay? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[38:37] | Yeah, we’re great. | 嗯 好极了 |
[38:39] | Wait, hold up. | 等下 扶住他 |
[38:42] | Come here. | 坐下 |
[38:45] | Hang in there. Hang in there, bro. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[39:06] | There are a lot of ways to be lost at sea. | 海中迷失的缘由多种多样 |
[39:11] | It’s not the same as being abandoned or stranded. | 海水吞噬与废弃搁浅不同 |
[39:16] | Those things happen beyond our control. | 这些都超脱我们的掌控 |
[39:22] | Sometimes, we just take a wrong turn too close to the tide. | 有时 我们转错了弯 离潮水过近 |
[39:28] | The waters rise and sweep us away. | 涌起的海水就会将我们席卷而去 |
[39:34] | We fight the currents | 我们抗击巨浪 |
[39:35] | for a way back to dry land and solid ground, | 奋力返回陆地 寻到依托 |
[39:40] | to each other… | 找回彼此 |
[39:41] | May, sweetheart. | 梅 亲爱的 |
[39:44] | To normal. | 找回安稳的生活 |
[39:45] | Come on, baby, join us. | 来啊 宝贝 到这边来 |
[39:48] | And when we catch our breaths, | 待风平浪静 定下心神 |
[39:50] | we search the shore for all the we lost | 我们寻遍海滩 找回遗失之物 |
[39:53] | and everything we loved, | 找寻心中所爱 |
[39:56] | for our families… | 与家人团聚… |
[40:00] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:04] | For our dreams and our futures… | 点燃梦想 照亮未来 |
[40:10] | Our friends and loved ones… | 友人聚首 爱人团圆 |
[40:17] | And for the ones who couldn’t swim. | 铭记在海中丧生之人 |
[40:21] | You know, there could have been a lot more faces on that wall if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你 会有更多人伤亡 |
[40:28] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你的陪伴 |
[40:35] | I’m Big Sister. It’s what I do. | 我可是”老大姐” 守护你是我的职责 |
[40:40] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[40:51] | Sometimes, being lost | 有时 迷失也是种心理状态 |
[40:53] | is not knowing how to get from where we are | 环顾当下的境况 |
[40:56] | to where we wanna be, | 不知该如何到达理想的彼岸 |
[40:58] | where we need to be. | 不知在何处可以发光发热 |
[41:09] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[41:11] | Good morning, Buck. | 早上好 巴克 |
[41:12] | Buddy. | 小家伙 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[41:15] | There’s a morning snack and midday snack, | 我带了早上和中午的零食 |
[41:17] | two coloring books and a bunch of Legos. | 两本填色书和一堆乐高积木 |
[41:20] | Between us, he’s never built anything | 悄悄告诉你 其实他堆的积木 |
[41:22] | that kinda looks like anything. | 总是四不像 |
[41:23] | He just likes sticking things together. | 他就是喜欢堆积木而已 |
[41:25] | It’s right there, buddy. | 去那边 小家伙 |
[41:26] | There’s 20 bucks for pizza, | 20美元用来买披萨 |
[41:29] | and if I were you, I’d eat a couple extra slices. | 换我是你 就多吃点 |
[41:32] | You look like you’re wasting away to nothing. | 你日渐消瘦 也于事无补啊 |
[41:33] | – Eddie– – I will say, honestly, | -埃迪 -说实话 |
[41:35] | you being laid up is working out for me. | 你停工简直帮了我大忙 |
[41:37] | I mean, you’re no abuela, and you’re half a Carla, | 虽然你比不上他外婆 也不如卡拉 |
[41:39] | but you’ll do in a pinch. | 但总好过没有啊 |
[41:40] | You want me to watch Christopher? | 你愿意把克里斯托弗托付给我 |
[41:44] | It’s easy. He’s not very fast. | 照看他很轻松 他又跑不快 |
[41:45] | After everything that happened? | 我弄丢过他 你还放心让我照看他 |
[41:47] | A natural disaster happened, Buck. | 天灾难以避免 巴克 |
[41:48] | – I lost him, Eddie. – No, You saved him. | -我把他弄丢了 埃迪 -不 你救了他 |
[41:52] | That’s how he remembers it. | 他只记得你救了他 |
[41:56] | And now, it’s his turn to do the same for you. | 现在该由他来拯救你了 |
[42:02] | I was supposed to look out for him. | 我本该照顾好他 |
[42:04] | And what, you think you failed? | 你觉得自己辜负了他 |
[42:06] | I failed that kid more times than I care to count, | 我都数不清辜负他多少次了 |
[42:08] | and I’m his father. | 为人父亲 尚且如此 |
[42:10] | But I love him enough to never stop trying, | 但我爱他 绝不会因失败过而放弃尝试 |
[42:13] | and I know you do too. | 我知道你也是如此 |
[42:16] | Buck… there’s nobody in this world | 巴克 在这个世界上 |
[42:20] | I trust with my son more than you. | 把儿子交给你 我最放心了 |
[42:25] | Okay, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[42:29] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[42:32] | Love ya, have fun. | 爱你哟 玩得开心 |
[42:36] | Maybe try going to the zoo this time, something inland. | 这次去动物园吧 在陆地上好好待着 |
[42:44] | Thank you for not giving up. | 谢谢你没有放弃找寻 |
[42:54] | A few choice words | 几句暖心之言 |
[42:55] | can sometimes be the life raft that gets you home. | 有时能像救生筏一般将你拯救 |
[42:59] | To be seen… | 被发现 |
[43:02] | to be found… | 得到救赎 |
[43:04] | isn’t that what we’re all searching for? | 岂非我们毕生的追寻呢 |
[43:09] | Chris. | 克里斯 |