时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Everyone, | 各位 |
[00:30] | please keep moving in an orderly fashion | 请有序离开 |
[00:32] | to the designated safe area. | 去安全区域 |
[00:39] | My God, that’s the biggest damn fire I’ve never seen. | 我的天 这是我见过最”大”的火了 |
[00:46] | I hate fire drills. | 我讨厌消防演习 |
[00:47] | City mandates we do ’em every three years. | 市里要求我们每三年一次 |
[00:50] | Can’t fight city hall. | 可敌不过市政厅 |
[00:51] | First alarm was triggered at 12:20. | 消防警报时12点20分拉响 |
[00:53] | Call came in 30 seconds later. | 电话三十秒后今来 |
[00:54] | Boots down, hoses out by 12:43. | 12点43分全副武装到现场 |
[00:57] | That’s what? | 那是多少 |
[00:58] | Four minutes over our allotted response time. | 比指定响应时间慢了四分钟 |
[01:00] | Ouch, that’s gonna cost us some points. | 扎心了 那会给我们减分 |
[01:02] | Somebody’s gonna have to explain that to the new fire marshal. | 有人得给新消防局长解释解释了 |
[01:08] | There was a stalled bus blocking both directions on Grand. | 格兰德路上有辆抛锚的巴士挡了双向车道 |
[01:11] | Vehicles couldn’t clear a path, which delayed our arrival. | 车辆没法避让给路 所以我们迟到了 |
[01:13] | And yet the 144 managed a response time in under six minutes. | 但是144局六分钟就到现场了 |
[01:19] | That’s a full 17 minutes ahead of the 118. | 比118局早了整整17分钟 |
[01:23] | The 144 is five block away. | 144局只离这五个街区 |
[01:24] | I hear you, Bobby, I do, | 我知道 巴比 真的 |
[01:26] | and–and–and I wanna help. | 我也想帮忙 |
[01:28] | I gotta be impartial here, you know? | 但我得不偏不倚 |
[01:30] | Look, if I’m gonna do this kind of light duty, | 听着 如果我要干这种文书工作 |
[01:32] | I gotta take it seriously, | 我就得认真干 |
[01:34] | gotta be strictly by the book, | 严格照章办事 |
[01:35] | just how you would want me to be. | 就像你希望我的那样 |
[01:37] | For what it’s worth, I’m proud of you. | 不管怎样 我为你骄傲 |
[01:38] | I’m glad you didn’t throw away your career | 我很高兴你没有受一点挫折 |
[01:39] | just ’cause you had a little setback. | 就放弃了事业 |
[01:40] | I learned one thing from that tsunami: | 我从海啸中学会了一件事 |
[01:42] | it’s that I don’t quit. I fight. | 那就是我不放弃 我抗争 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna keep on fighting | 我会一直抗争 |
[01:47] | until I get back to where I belong: | 直到我回到自己的归宿 |
[01:48] | with my team putting out fake fires like this one. | 和我的团队一起灭这种假火 |
[01:51] | You’re enjoying this way too much. | 你太享受这一切了 |
[01:55] | Be careful not to logjam at the stairwells. | 小心别堵塞楼道交通 |
[01:58] | I have to– | 我得 |
[02:00] | Why do they always do these things during lunch? | 他们为什么非得午餐时演习 |
[02:02] | My carbonara’s gonna turn to mush. | 我的通心粉都要变成糊糊了 |
[02:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:08] | It’s not a real fire. | 这不是真正的火灾 |
[02:12] | You expecting paparazzi? | 有狗仔队要拍你吗 |
[02:15] | This is a fake fire. Why can’t we use a fake hose? | 这是场假火 为什么我们不能用假水管 |
[02:17] | Hey, Buck, how we doing? | 巴克 我们表现如何 |
[02:19] | You don’t wanna know. | 你还是别问了 |
[02:30] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[02:31] | Think Alan’s having a seizure. | 我觉得艾伦癫痫发作了 |
[02:48] | Let’s get you up first. | 我们先把你抬上车 |
[02:49] | Nice and easy. Easy, easy. | 慢点 轻点 |
[02:55] | These things are unpredictable. | 这些事无法预见 |
[02:56] | Epileptic seizures could be triggered by strobing lights, | 癫痫发作可能由闪烁灯光引起 |
[02:59] | even sounds. | 甚至是声音 |
[03:00] | I’m just so embarrassed. | 我觉得太丢脸了 |
[03:02] | No need to be. | 无需如此 |
[03:03] | The event seems over. | 癫痫已经过去了 |
[03:04] | Just to be safe, we’re gonna get you to the hospital, okay? | 为保险起见 我们带你去医院 |
[03:07] | – Thanks. – Hey, there. | -谢谢 -你好 |
[03:09] | Chase Mackey, tenth floor, Mackey, Gaskin & Whitmore. | 蔡斯·麦基 十楼的麦基 加斯金和惠特莫尔律所 |
[03:11] | I want you to know I saw everything | 我想让你知道 我全都看见了 |
[03:12] | and I have reason to believe this building | 我有理由相信这栋大楼 |
[03:14] | is not in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. | 不符合《美国残疾人法案》 |
[03:17] | There’s several legal options you might wish to consider. | 有几个法律解决途径 可供你参考 |
[03:19] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:20] | You might wanna wait until they’re in the ambulance | 你最好等他们进救护车了 |
[03:22] | before you start chasing it. | 再来咄咄逼人 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | Well, it’s a good thing this wasn’t an actual five-alarm fire. | 还好这不是真的火警 |
[03:29] | Yeah, that is a good thing. | 是啊 这是好事 |
[03:30] | Probably doesn’t help that you’re a man down. | 你们队少了一人 也许不是好事 |
[03:32] | You know, I will be sure to mention that in my report. | 我肯定会在报告里提及这点 |
[03:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:38] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[03:43] | You’ve had it twice as long as me. | 你玩的时间比我多一倍 |
[03:44] | It’s not even your game. | 这不是你的游戏机 |
[03:45] | Denny, let Harry have a turn. | 丹尼 让哈里玩一局 |
[03:47] | Why can’t he play with his own stuff? | 他怎么不玩自己的玩具 |
[03:49] | Cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[03:50] | Play nice, or I’ll take the game away. | 友好点 不然我把游戏机拿走 |
[03:53] | We have one more round of tests, | 我们还有一轮测试 |
[03:55] | and then we do the trigger shot to induce ovulation. | 然后就开始刺激排卵 |
[03:59] | 36 hours later, we go in for the egg retrieval. | 36小时后 我们就取出卵子 |
[04:02] | Doctor’s hoping to grab 15. | 医生希望能有15个 |
[04:05] | 15 eggs? | 15个卵子 |
[04:07] | I thought you two wanted a baby, | 你们不是只想要一个孩子吗 |
[04:08] | not a baseball team. | 这是要组一支棒球队啊 |
[04:11] | No, we’re expected to lose half at every stage of the process, | 对 每个阶段都会失去一半卵子 |
[04:16] | so we start with 15 | 最开始15个 |
[04:18] | in the hopes of getting 2 or 3 viable embryos. | 最后希望能有2到3个可用的胚胎 |
[04:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | Well, I’ve always been an overachiever, | 我一直是”优等生” |
[04:25] | so my money’s on the baseball team. | 最后肯定是”多产多生” |
[04:28] | – Give it back! – It’s my turn! | -还给我 -轮到我了 |
[04:30] | – It’s my game! – It’s my house! | -这是我的游戏机 -这是我家 |
[04:31] | You lost your turn, give it to me! | 你那局输了 给我 |
[04:33] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[04:41] | You need to teach us how to do that. | 你得教教我们这招 |
[04:45] | What if Denny doesn’t like having a sibling? | 如果丹尼不想要弟弟妹妹怎么办 |
[04:48] | What’s not to like? | 为什么 |
[04:50] | Kids are better with siblings. | 小孩有兄弟姐妹最好了 |
[04:51] | It makes them better people. | 让他们成长为更好的人 |
[04:52] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:54] | Both Athena and I are only children, | 我和阿西娜都是独生子女 |
[04:56] | and we turned out just fine. | 我俩也好好的 |
[04:57] | Yes, you are both wonderful adults, | 没错 你们都是优秀的人 |
[04:59] | but I just–I don’t know who I’d be without my brothers. | 但没有我兄弟 我都不知道自己会怎样 |
[05:04] | They made me kinder, more understanding, | 他们让我更善良 更善解人意 |
[05:07] | more willing to share. | 更愿意分享 |
[05:08] | Yeah, well, our little one is struggling | 好吧 我们这小家伙还不懂 |
[05:11] | with the concept of “sharing is caring.” | 什么叫做”分享就是关怀” |
[05:14] | What if they’re at each other’s throats all the time? | 如果他们总是看不惯对方怎么办 |
[05:18] | They will be. | 他们会的 |
[05:20] | May, she loved having a baby brother, | 梅本来很喜欢她弟弟 |
[05:23] | right up till that part where he started | 直到他学会了走路 |
[05:24] | and talking and getting into all her stuff. | 并开始乱动她的东西 |
[05:29] | I’m not sure we considered that part. | 我们还没想过这方面的事 |
[05:32] | Our family’s not just growing; it’s changing. | 我们的家庭不仅再变大 还在改变 |
[05:35] | It’ll be an adjustment, | 会有个适应过程 |
[05:37] | but you two will do just fine. | 但你俩会没事的 |
[05:39] | Denny’ll love having a brother | 丹尼会喜欢有弟弟的 |
[05:42] | eventually. | 总有一天 |
[05:45] | Your brother is driving me crazy. | 你弟弟真是让我抓狂 |
[05:48] | You weren’t there. | 你都没看见 |
[05:49] | Okay, he was enjoying it. | 他享受当官的样子 |
[05:50] | I never seen a man make check marks with such enthusiasm. | 我从没见过一个人打勾打得这么热情 |
[05:53] | Give a guy a little power, he goes mad. | 给那家伙一点权力 就蹬鼻子上脸了 |
[05:56] | Said the pot about the kettle. | 羊仔笑牛无须 |
[06:00] | Hey, Captain Chimney is safely behind us. | 我上次当队长那股疯劲儿已经过了 |
[06:02] | I’m a wiser kettle now. | 我现在是个智慧的羊仔 |
[06:03] | Actually, you were the pot in that scenario. | 其实我说你是牛 |
[06:12] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing, I’m fine. | -怎么了 -没事 我很好 |
[06:13] | I– I just– | 我就是 |
[06:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[06:16] | No, no, no, just leave it. I’ll grab a broom. | 不不 放着吧 我去拿扫帚 |
[06:18] | No, I got it, okay? | 不 我来 好吗 |
[06:20] | I just–I–I didn’t realize– | 我就是 我没意识到 |
[06:22] | Maddie, are you okay? | 麦迪 你还好吗 |
[06:23] | I didn’t realize how– | 我没意识到 |
[06:25] | that–I didn’t realize that it’s late, | 我没意识到已经这么晚了 |
[06:26] | and–and so I should– I should go. | 我该走了 |
[06:31] | Really wasn’t sure what to say after that. | 我当时不知该怎么说 |
[06:33] | “Hey, Maddie, | “麦迪 |
[06:34] | you know I’m nothing like your psycho ex-husband, right? | 你知道我不是你那个变态前夫吧 |
[06:37] | I’m not the kind of guy you need to be afraid of.” | 你不用怕我” |
[06:40] | Because she was. | 因为她当时很害怕 |
[06:41] | I mean, it was just for a second, but… | 虽然就短短一瞬 但是 |
[06:43] | she looked scared. | 她看上去很害怕 |
[06:45] | Not really sure what to do with that. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry, is my crisis boring you? | 真不好意思 我聊人生危机把你聊困了吗 |
[06:51] | Sorry, uh, didn’t get much sleep last night. | 抱歉 昨晚没怎么睡 |
[06:55] | Christopher’s been having nightmares ever since the tsunami. | 海啸后 克里斯托弗一直做噩梦 |
[06:59] | He and half the city. | 他和半个城市的人都是 |
[07:00] | That’s gotta be expected, though, right? | 但这是必然的 对吧 |
[07:01] | He’s waking up screaming and crying. | 他尖叫和哭着醒来 |
[07:03] | Tried talking to him about it, but he won’t open up to me. | 我想和他谈谈 但他不和我说 |
[07:07] | Says he’s fine. | 说他没事 |
[07:08] | Yeah, lot of that going around. | 是啊 这种事很常见 |
[07:11] | Careful, guys. Hall monitor’s here. | 注意 各位 “纠察队长”来了 |
[07:13] | You guys paint? | 你们重新油漆了吗 |
[07:15] | Why does the place look smaller? | 为什么这地方看起来这么小 |
[07:16] | I think your head just got bigger. | 应该是你的头变大了 |
[07:19] | So Fire Marshal Buck decides to drop off his report in person. | 巴克消防局长决定亲自把报告送来 |
[07:23] | Is that a sign of maturity? | 这是成熟的表现吗 |
[07:25] | Or is it just revenge for all the times I’ve written you up? | 还是为了报复那些年我记你的过 |
[07:27] | Actually, you passed. | 其实 你们通过了 |
[07:29] | I bumped up the numbers, got fancy with the math. | 我改了些数字 一通数学计算 |
[07:32] | You don’t know math. | 你不懂数学 |
[07:33] | Which will be my excuse | 如果有人揭穿我 |
[07:35] | if anybody calls me out on it. | 这就是我的借口 |
[07:37] | Speaking of, did any of you guys get a call from that lawyer? | 说起来 你们有没有接到那个律师的电话 |
[07:39] | The ambulance chaser? | 对救护车穷追不舍的那人 |
[07:41] | He wants to talk to me about the building violations. | 他想和我谈谈大楼的违规情况 |
[07:43] | Think somebody might be suing them. | 觉得有人可能会起诉他们 |
[07:45] | Yeah, he was passing out cards like candy. | 是啊 他给名片就像发糖似的 |
[07:47] | Hey, Diaz, I need a spot over here. | 迪亚兹 我需要个位置 |
[07:49] | Got you. | 好的 |
[07:50] | Hey, good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 哥们 |
[07:53] | Who–who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | Her name is Lena Bosko. | 她叫莉娜·巴斯科 |
[07:59] | Her station was smack in the middle of the impact zone | 她的局正好在受灾中心被毁了 |
[08:01] | and her crew was temporarily reassigned, | 她的队员暂时被重新分配了 |
[08:03] | so I brought her over here. | 所以我带她来这了 |
[08:04] | – You replaced me? – What? No. | -你替换了我 -什么 没有 |
[08:07] | Then what’s that right there? | 那个是什么 |
[08:11] | Buck, relax. | 巴克 别激动 |
[08:12] | I promise you your place will still be here for you | 我保证等你准备好归队时 |
[08:15] | when you’re ready. | 你的位置还在 |
[08:16] | Cap, I’m ready now. | 队长 我现在就准备好了 |
[08:17] | Buck, listen to me– | 巴克 听我说 |
[08:20] | We will talk soon. | 我们晚点聊 |
[08:47] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[08:50] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[08:53] | She was drowning. She was drowning. | 她要溺水了 她要溺水了 |
[08:54] | She was drowning. She was drowning. | 她要溺水了 她要溺水了 |
[08:57] | She was drowning. | 她要溺水了 |
[09:01] | She was drowning. She was drowning. | 她要溺水了 她要溺水了 |
[09:03] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事了 小家伙 |
[09:05] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[09:07] | It was just a dream. | 就是个梦 |
[09:09] | It’s just a dream. | 就是个梦 |
[09:11] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[09:14] | Has he talked about the tsunami at all? | 他谈过海啸的事吗 |
[09:16] | I’m still not sure what he saw that day. | 我还是不知道他那天的经历 |
[09:18] | We’re getting there. | 慢慢来 快了 |
[09:20] | Christopher talked about being at the pier with Buck, | 克里斯托弗说过他和巴克在码头 |
[09:22] | how they played games. | 他们一起玩游戏 |
[09:24] | That part isn’t the reason he’s waking up every night screaming. | 但那不是他每夜惊醒的理由 |
[09:27] | His subconscious is still processing the trauma. | 他的潜意识还在消化海啸一事 |
[09:31] | He’s working his way through it. | 他正在慢慢接受 |
[09:33] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[09:34] | You love your son. You wanna fix this. | 你爱你儿子 你想让他好起来 |
[09:37] | But it’ll take some time. | 但这需要时间 |
[09:39] | Just wish he’d talk to me about it. | 我就希望他能敞开心扉 |
[09:43] | Maybe he’s trying to communicate in other ways. | 也许他在用别的方法沟通 |
[10:01] | A drowning woman. | 溺水的女人 |
[10:02] | Yes, he does seem to be fixated on her. | 对 他似乎很在意她 |
[10:05] | Lot of people died in that tsunami. | 那场海啸死了很多人 |
[10:09] | I know Buck tried to shield Chris from most of it, but– | 我知道巴克已经替克里斯挡了很多 但是 |
[10:13] | I’m sure your friend did the best he could. | 你朋友一定尽力了 |
[10:15] | They were separated a long time. | 他们当时分开了很长一阵子 |
[10:16] | Who knows what else he saw. | 天知道他还看到了什么 |
[10:18] | Or who this drowning woman was. | 还有 这个溺水的女人是谁 |
[10:20] | He’ll tell us when he’s ready. | 时机到了 他会告诉我们 |
[10:23] | In fact, if the opportunity’s right, | 而且到那时候 |
[10:25] | he might tell you first. | 他也许会先告诉你 |
[10:28] | Is there anything I can do until then? | 这之前 我有什么可做的吗 |
[10:33] | Just keep loving him. | 继续爱他 |
[10:47] | 911, are you there? | 911紧急中心 你在吗 |
[10:49] | I–I’m–I’m here. | 我在 |
[10:53] | Ma’am, are you all right? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[10:54] | I hear a– | 我听到 |
[10:56] | I think– I think I might need– | 我觉得我需要… |
[10:59] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[11:00] | No, no, not– not really. I just– | 不 没有 不算是 我只是 |
[11:03] | Hey, who the hell you on the phone with? | 你在和谁打电话 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, you’ve got the wrong number. | 对不起 你打错电话了 |
[11:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:33] | Hello, who is this? | 喂 是谁 |
[11:34] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[11:35] | I’m calling to inform you that starting as low as $49.95, | 我想通知您 我们的清洁服务 |
[11:39] | – our cleaning service– – We’re not interested. | -最低起价49块95 -我们不感兴趣 |
[11:41] | Take us off your list, and don’t call back. | 把我们从列表里去除 别再打来 |
[11:51] | Multiple calls, multiple hang ups. | 多次来电 多次挂断 |
[11:54] | Now, according to the call logs, | 根据通话记录 |
[11:55] | no one ever said anything. | 通话对方没说过话 |
[11:58] | She never said anything until today, | 今天之前 她什么也没说过 |
[12:00] | and I think that she was about to ask for help | 我觉得她就要开口求救了 |
[12:02] | but he came back. | 但他回来了 |
[12:03] | Okay, we’ll send someone out, do a welfare check. | 好 我们派人去安全检查 |
[12:05] | No, that’ll make everything worse. | 不行 那会使事情更糟 |
[12:10] | Look, I know that you think | 听着 我知道你觉得 |
[12:11] | this is triggering something personal for me, | 这让我引起了私人共鸣 |
[12:15] | and… | 而且 |
[12:18] | maybe it is. | 虽然没错 |
[12:19] | But it doesn’t mean that I’m wrong. | 但这不意味着我错了 |
[12:20] | I don’t think you’re wrong. | 我没觉得你错 |
[12:22] | You identify with her. You want to help her. | 你理解她的处境 你想帮助她 |
[12:24] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[12:26] | But if she’s not ready to accept that help… | 但如果她没准备好接受帮助 |
[12:29] | Yeah, there’s nothing we can do. | 我们也无能为力 |
[12:31] | Been doing this eight years. | 我干这行八年了 |
[12:33] | I wish I knew the magic words | 我倒是希望知道什么魔咒 |
[12:34] | to make someone realize they can get out. | 能让人们意识到 只要想脱险 就能脱险 |
[12:39] | Still haven’t found ’em. | 至今没找到 |
[12:40] | But maybe they just don’t work over the phone. | 但也许只是在电话里不奏效 |
[12:46] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[12:51] | So we could agree | 那我们都同意 |
[12:52] | there was some negligence during this fire drill. | 消防演习中确实有过失 |
[12:55] | Nah, I wouldn’t agree with that, no. | 不 我不认同 |
[12:57] | Your after-action report says | 你的行动后报告上说 |
[12:59] | the LAFD exceeded the evacuation time requirement by 12 minutes. | 洛杉矶消防局疏散时间超出要求12分钟 |
[13:04] | That’s actually a pretty decent time | 疏散一幢35层的大楼 |
[13:06] | for clearing a 35-story building. | 这个成绩已经相当不错了 |
[13:08] | Look, all your questions seem to be about the department. | 你所有问题似乎都是关于消防局 |
[13:12] | I thought your client was suing the building. | 你的委托人不是要告那幢大楼吗 |
[13:14] | Clients, | 委托人们 |
[13:16] | 42 injured people the LAFD failed to protect. | 因洛杉矶消防局失职 而受伤的42人 |
[13:18] | This is a class action against the city on all of their behalfs. | 这是一场起诉市政府的集体诉讼 |
[13:22] | You’re suing the city? | 你要起诉市政府 |
[13:24] | And you think I’m gonna help you with that? | 你觉得我会帮你吗 |
[13:27] | I find disgruntled employees often make the best witnesses. | 不满的员工常常是最有力的证人 |
[13:31] | I’m–I’m not disgruntled. | 我没有不满 |
[13:34] | I looked into you. | 我查过你 |
[13:35] | I know about the accident, | 我知道那次事故 |
[13:37] | how you’ve been fighting with the LAFD | 因为血栓问题 |
[13:39] | to return to full duty because of the blood thinners. | 你一直努力争取做回消防员 |
[13:42] | They’re just trying to protect the department. | 他们只是想保护消防局 |
[13:45] | And who’s protecting you? | 那谁来保护你 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I can take care of myself. | 我能顾好自己 |
[13:53] | Watch. | 瞧着吧 |
[13:56] | You know, the city that you’re trying to make look bad | 你想抹黑的市政府 |
[13:59] | is not some corporation. | 不是什么企业 |
[14:02] | Those city employees, | 那些市政人员 |
[14:04] | those firefighters that you can’t wait to smear, are heroes, | 你迫不及待想诋毁的消防员 都是英雄 |
[14:08] | so you wanna know who’s got my back? | 你不是想知道谁支持我吗 |
[14:14] | They do. | 是他们 |
[14:17] | See, there’ more than coworkers or friends. | 他们不只是同事或朋友 |
[14:19] | They’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[14:23] | There’s nothing stronger than family. | 没什么比家人更强大 |
[14:34] | Don’t touch me, scuzzbag. | 别碰我 脏娃 |
[14:36] | You’re the scuzzbag, tool! | 你才是脏娃 笨蛋 |
[14:37] | Nobody likes you at school. | 学校没人喜欢你 |
[14:38] | Ma, he’s doing it again. | 妈 他又这样了 |
[14:40] | Camden, | 卡姆登 |
[14:41] | I told you not to say things like that about your brother. | 我说过不要那样说你弟弟 |
[14:44] | I can’t help it if it’s true. | 确实是这样 我也没辙 |
[14:45] | Mom! | 妈 |
[14:46] | Jesse, there’s nothing I can do right now. | 杰西 我现在也做不了什么 |
[14:48] | There’s never anything you can do. | 你总是什么也做不了 |
[14:51] | Quit it! | 住手 |
[14:51] | – Mom! – Camden. | -妈 -卡姆登 |
[14:52] | I’m not doing anything. He’s lying. | 我没做什么 他在说谎 |
[14:54] | I’m not lying. You’re lying. | 我没说谎 你在说谎 |
[14:55] | Don’t make me have to stop this car. | 别逼我不得不停车 |
[14:58] | Mom, he was asking for it. | 妈 这是他自找的 |
[14:59] | No, I’m not. You’re just a big, fat jerk. | 不 我没有 你就是个大混蛋 |
[15:04] | – Stop! – Here’s two for flinching. | -住手 -你退缩了 再来两下 |
[15:07] | Mom! | 妈 |
[15:08] | Camden, I am not gonna warn you again! | 卡姆登 别让我再警告你一次 |
[15:10] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的话吗 |
[15:11] | – Mom! – My God! | -妈 -天啊 |
[15:22] | Why are you laughing? | 你们笑什么 |
[15:23] | It’s not funny! | 这不好笑 |
[15:25] | You shoulda seen your face. | 你的表情绝了 |
[15:27] | She was all like– | 她刚刚大喊 |
[15:32] | So now you’re on the same side. | 你俩又一伙了 |
[15:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | The road is gone. | 路没了 |
[16:09] | Driver’s name is Judith Spivey. | 司机名叫朱迪思·斯皮维 |
[16:11] | She and her two sons are trapped inside the vehicle. | 她和两个儿子被困在车里 |
[16:13] | Mom’s unconscious, but the kids seem to be okay. | 妈妈昏迷 但两个孩子似乎没事 |
[16:16] | It looks like they tumbled a bit | 似乎他们翻滚了几圈 |
[16:17] | before catching on the brush. | 然后卡在灌木丛中 |
[16:19] | We better get to work before we lose any more ground. | 我们最好快点开始 免得地塌得更多 |
[16:21] | Eddie, set up the winch. | 埃迪 设好牵引机 |
[16:22] | Lena, I want you to get down there and anchor that vehicle. | 莉娜 你下去固定住那辆车 |
[16:25] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[16:26] | Too much weight and this cliffside can come down. | 重量太大这个悬崖边可能塌陷 |
[16:28] | We don’t want that car to go along with it. | 我们不希望车随之掉下去 |
[16:30] | Cap, I’m worried about the mom. | 队长 我担心那个妈妈的情况 |
[16:32] | Maybe the crash just knocked her out, | 或许撞击只是让她失去知觉 |
[16:33] | but she’s still not awake. | 但她还没醒 |
[16:35] | All right, harness up. | 好吧 戴上护具 |
[17:00] | Guys, I’ll be right with you. | 孩子们 我马上过来 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna check on your mother. | 我先看看你们妈妈的情况 |
[17:13] | Cap, pulse is steady, but she’s out like a light. | 队长 她脉搏稳定 但她昏迷不醒 |
[17:15] | We’re gonna need the basket. | 我们需要救生篮 |
[17:18] | On it, Cap. | 我来 队长 |
[17:20] | How the kids doing? | 两个孩子怎么样 |
[17:23] | Terrified. | 吓坏了 |
[17:29] | I’m Lena. | 我是莉娜 |
[17:30] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么 |
[17:31] | I’m Camden. | 我是卡姆登 |
[17:33] | He’s Jesse. | 他是杰西 |
[17:34] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[17:35] | The car started shifting! | 车开始移位 |
[17:37] | Get clear! | 闪开 |
[17:49] | Lena, Chim, what’s your status? | 莉娜 老奇 你们情况如何 |
[17:52] | – All good, Cap. – All good, Cap. | -没事 队长 -没事 队长 |
[17:53] | But the damn car dropped another 20 feet. | 但车又掉落了六米 |
[17:57] | Ground’s too soft. It’s not gonna hold. | 地面太软 支撑不住 |
[17:59] | Hop in the cab. | 上车 |
[17:59] | Be prepared to bug out of here if this thing goes south. | 准备好情况变糟时 快速撤退 |
[18:01] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[18:02] | We need to clear that ambulance and all nonessential equipment, | 要立刻移开救护车及所有不必要设备 |
[18:06] | pull back as much weight as we can from this cliffside now. | 尽可能地减轻悬崖边的重量 |
[18:22] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[18:26] | That’s our signal to move. | 行动信号 |
[18:28] | – Camden, we’re gonna– – Take Jesse first. | -卡姆登 我们要… -先救杰西 |
[18:31] | I’m not leaving mom. | 我不要离开妈妈 |
[18:33] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不要离开你 |
[18:35] | Jesse, listen to me. | 杰西 听我说 |
[18:37] | You need to go with her. | 你得和她走 |
[18:38] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我就在你后面 |
[18:40] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事 |
[18:42] | Go now. | 快走 |
[18:44] | Come on, Jesse. Grab onto me. | 走吧 杰西 抓住我 |
[18:47] | Passengers secured. Green light. | 乘客系牢了 可以行动 |
[18:49] | Copy. Bring him up. | 收到 带他上来 |
[18:55] | Cap, we gotta get the mom up. | 队长 要把那个妈妈带上去 |
[18:58] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[18:59] | No, Camden, she’s not dead. | 不 卡姆登 她没死 |
[19:02] | Good, Jesse’s only nine. | 那就好 杰西才九岁 |
[19:05] | He’s too little to not have a mom. | 他太小了 不能没有妈妈 |
[19:14] | All right, how ’bout we make a deal? | 我们做个约定怎么样 |
[19:18] | You do exactly what I tell, I get you both out of here, | 你照我说的做 我把你们两个都救上去 |
[19:22] | and no one loses their mom today. | 今天没人会失去妈妈 |
[19:28] | Let me take a look at you. | 我看一下你有没有受伤 |
[19:33] | Lena is coming down with the basket. | 莉娜带救生篮下去了 |
[19:36] | Bosko, | 巴斯科 |
[19:38] | hold the basket steady while I get Mom in it. | 稳定好救生篮 我把妈妈放进去 |
[19:40] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[19:42] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[19:48] | All right, Lena, she’s all yours. | 好了 莉娜 她交给你了 |
[19:52] | Cam, stay with me. | 小卡 坚持住 |
[19:53] | Your mom’s gonna be good. | 你妈妈不会有事 |
[20:08] | Come on, kid, you’re riding with me. | 来吧 孩子 你和我一起上去 |
[20:11] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[20:13] | Okay, get her loaded up. | 把她抬上救护车 |
[20:18] | Cap, we’re running out of time. | 队长 我们没时间了 |
[20:20] | Get ready to cut her loose. | 准备好松开车 |
[20:23] | Chim, you gotta move. | 老奇 你得赶紧走 |
[20:24] | Get us out of here, Cap. | 带我们上去 队长 |
[20:25] | Green, green, green! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[20:26] | Now. | 动手 |
[20:44] | Safe and sound. | 安然无恙 |
[20:46] | Cutting it kinda close there. | 有点太险了 |
[20:48] | I wanted to make an entrance. | 我想来个酷炫登场 |
[20:52] | Cam! | 卡姆 |
[20:55] | LAFD, ma’am. You were in an accident. | 洛杉矶消防队 女士 你遇上了事故 |
[20:58] | We’re gonna take you to the hospital now to be checked out, okay? | 我们要带你去医院做检查 |
[21:01] | But my– I’ve got–I’ve got kids. | 但我有孩子 |
[21:08] | They’re taking care of each other. | 他们同心互助 |
[21:17] | I looked for priors on that name you gave me, | 我查了你给的那名字的前科 |
[21:20] | Vincent Dagastino. | 文森特·达加斯蒂诺 |
[21:22] | Couple D&Ds, drunk and disorderly, a few years back. | 几年前 有几次醉酒滋事 |
[21:26] | One speeding violation about five years ago. | 五年前有一次超速 |
[21:29] | So no arrests for battery, assault, anything violent? | 没有殴打 伤害罪等暴力罪行前科吗 |
[21:34] | Nothing that made it into his record. | 反正他的案底上没写 |
[21:35] | I mean, if you’re not sure, I could– | 如果你不确定 我可以… |
[21:38] | I could do a little more digging, | 我可以再深挖下 |
[21:40] | call some friends. | 打电话问问朋友 |
[21:41] | No, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[21:43] | I’m not really sure about anything. | 我也不太确定 |
[21:45] | I feel like maybe I’m chasing shadows here. | 也许我在捕风捉影 |
[21:51] | But thanks for your help. | 但谢谢帮忙 |
[21:54] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[21:57] | Yeah, I really appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[22:01] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[22:24] | I’m home. What’s for dinner? | 我回来了 晚饭吃什么 |
[22:33] | Do I smell candied yams? | 我闻到拔丝山药的味道了 |
[22:37] | I still can’t believe that you invited him | 你竟然没问我 |
[22:38] | without talking to me first. | 就邀请了他 |
[22:40] | I just wanted him to know that no matter what, | 我只想让他知道无论如何 |
[22:42] | he’s still family. | 他还是家人 |
[22:44] | Thought dinner would give you two time to work things out. | 晚饭能给你俩时间把话说开 |
[22:46] | Athena, I didn’t tell him. | 阿西娜 我没告诉他 |
[22:49] | I thought you said he came by the firehouse. | 我以为他来消防局时 你说了 |
[22:51] | He did, but then we had to go out on a call. | 他是来了 但后来我们接到任务出警 |
[22:54] | I’ll get the door. | 我去开门 |
[22:58] | I’ll get the wine. | 我去拿酒 |
[23:01] | So I told that lawyer off big-time. | 我跟那个律师说 想都别想 |
[23:04] | You know, I said, “You’re not gonna get me | 我说 “你不能让我 |
[23:05] | to sign any affidavit that blames the 118 for anything.” | 签任何宣誓书 指责118局任何事” |
[23:09] | Appreciate that. | 感谢你这么说 |
[23:10] | Please, the nerve of that guy | 拜托 那个人真不要脸 |
[23:12] | to think I would turn on my friends? | 竟以为我会背叛朋友 |
[23:17] | I missed your cooking, Cap. | 我想念你做的饭了 队长 |
[23:18] | Well, I miss your eating. | 我想念你吃了 |
[23:20] | Never have to worry about leftovers. | 永远不用担心有剩菜 |
[23:22] | – Collard greens? – No, not for me. | -羽衣甘蓝 -不 我不来了 |
[23:24] | I can’t eat those, | 我不能吃甘蓝 |
[23:25] | not while I’m on the blood thinners. | 服用血液稀释剂期间 不能吃 |
[23:27] | Too much vitamin K. | 太多维他命K |
[23:30] | It sounds like you’re taking your health very seriously. | 听上去你对自己的健康很上心 |
[23:33] | I figure the better I manage this, | 我觉得我保持地越健康 |
[23:35] | the sooner I can go back to work. | 我就能越快回到工作岗位 |
[23:37] | That’s very mature of you, Buck. | 非常成熟 巴克 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:40] | Hey, that–that lawyer, he did get me thinking. | 那个律师 他的话引我思考 |
[23:44] | There’s strength in numbers, right? | 人多力量大 对吧 |
[23:45] | Maybe I could get everyone to sign a statement of support or something, | 也许我能让大伙签一份支持声明之类 |
[23:49] | show the higher-ups that–that you guys don’t think I’m liability. | 让上头知道 你们没把我当成负担 |
[23:52] | – Buck– – They’d have to listen, right? | -巴克 -他们会听 对吧 |
[23:54] | – I want you to listen to me. – If you told them that I was ready, | -你听我说 -如果你说我可以归队了 |
[23:56] | I mean, these–these dumbasses, | 那些缺心眼儿 |
[23:57] | they would–they would have no right to keep me– | 就只能让我回… |
[23:59] | I’m the dumbass. | 我就是那个缺心眼儿 |
[24:08] | What? | 什么 |
[24:09] | You’re not ready. | 你不符合条件 |
[24:11] | That’s what I told them when they asked. | 我这样向上级汇报了 |
[24:13] | Would anybody like any corn bread? | 有人要玉米面包吗 |
[24:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | You’re the reason they won’t let me back? | 因为你 我才没法归队 |
[24:19] | The medication is the reason. | 药物才是原因 |
[24:24] | Bobby is just worried about you, Buck, that’s all. | 巴比也是担心你 巴克 别多想 |
[24:26] | We all are. | 我们都担心 |
[24:29] | I thought you were on my side. | 我还以为你支持我 |
[24:33] | I thought you were my friend. | 还以为你是我朋友 |
[24:35] | I am your friend. | 我是你朋友 |
[24:37] | I am also the captain of almost 20 other firefighters | 我也是另外二十名消防队员的队长 |
[24:40] | whose lives and safety depend on decisions I make, | 他们的生命和安全都依靠我做的决定 |
[24:43] | and I can’t put them at risk. | 我不能置他们于险境 |
[24:44] | If you’re not operating at 100%– | 如果你不能百分百投入 |
[24:45] | I am at 100%! | 我能百分百投入 |
[24:47] | I– | 我 |
[24:49] | May–maybe even more, you know? | 也许更投入 |
[24:50] | I–I–I’ve never f– felt so good. | 我从没感觉这么好过 |
[24:54] | Buck, I know that you went through a lot in that tsunami | 巴克 我知道你在海啸中经历了很多 |
[24:56] | and maybe you feel like you can survive anything. | 也许你觉得自己能经受住任何事 |
[24:59] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[25:02] | Like a knife in my back. | 就像是背后一刀 |
[25:04] | Athena, I just wanna say thank you for inviting me. | 阿西娜 我想感谢你邀请我 |
[25:08] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[25:08] | – I’m sorry. I–I–I–I gotta go. – You don’t– You don’t have to– | -对不起 我得走了 -你不用非得走 |
[25:12] | Okay, Buck, hold on. | 巴克 等等 |
[25:13] | You don’t have to leave. | 你不用走 |
[25:14] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[25:29] | You have to listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
[25:31] | He’s just a friend. | 他只是个朋友 |
[25:36] | Tell me the truth, damn it! | 告诉我事实 该死 |
[25:38] | Don’t make me do something you’ll regret. | 别逼我对你不客气 |
[25:40] | That is it, Vincent! That’s it! | 只是这样 文森特 |
[25:42] | You really think I’m gonna believe that? | 你真以为我会信吗 |
[25:44] | – Yes! – Get over here! | -是的 -给我过来 |
[25:45] | No, no, Vincent, stop, stop! | 不 文森特 住手 住手 |
[25:47] | Just let me go! | 放开我 |
[25:49] | Vincent, where are you going? | 文森特 你去哪 |
[25:51] | I just told you! | 我刚说了 |
[25:52] | I’m getting something out of the car. | 我去车里拿东西 |
[26:15] | Watch where you’re going, moron! | 看着点路 白痴 |
[26:30] | If you go down this road, | 如果你要这么做 |
[26:31] | I need you to know suing the city is not a small matter. | 你要知道 起诉市政不是件小事 |
[26:35] | Look, all I want is my job back. | 我只想重新归队 |
[26:37] | But if you don’t win, | 如果你输了 |
[26:39] | not only will you never work as a firefighter in Los Angeles again, | 你不仅不能在洛杉矶当消防员 |
[26:41] | I doubt any department in the country will hire you. | 全国应该都不会有消防局雇你 |
[26:46] | They’ll see me as a… a squeaky wheel. | 他们会把我看成是”爱哭的孩子有奶吃” |
[26:49] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[26:51] | You see, once a potential employer perceives you as litigious liability, | 一旦其它上司认为你没事就爱打官司 |
[26:55] | it is impossible to unring that bell. | 就没人想雇你了 |
[26:56] | Not if I win. | 除非我赢了 |
[26:58] | Then I’m back with the 118, a–a firefighter. | 我就能回118局 做回消防员 |
[27:02] | You should also be aware that during this process, | 你还应该知道 诉讼过程中 |
[27:04] | it’s best to have no contact with anyone from | 最好不要与消防局的任何人 |
[27:07] | or tangentially connected to your station house. | 有任何形式的交流 |
[27:09] | That means no texts, no calls, | 这意味着不能发信息 不能打电话 |
[27:12] | nothing that could compromise our case. | 不能做任何不利于这场官司的事 |
[27:18] | I’m not sure we have much to say to each other right now anyway. | 反正我现在跟他们也没什么好说了 |
[27:23] | I’m alone in this fight. | 这场战斗 我孤身一人 |
[27:29] | “Keep loving him.” | “继续爱他” |
[27:30] | Did he write that on a prescription pad? | 他真在处方上这样写了 |
[27:32] | Doesn’t sound like you’re a fan. | 你好像不以为然 |
[27:34] | Hands up. | 手抬起来 |
[27:36] | The headshrinkers have their place. | 心理医生有作用 |
[27:38] | It’s a very touchy-feely place, | 强烈的情感慰藉 |
[27:40] | but that works for some people. | 但这对一些人起效 |
[27:43] | Not you? | 不包括你吗 |
[27:44] | I went to one once… | 我看过一次心理医生 |
[27:48] | When I was a kid after my dad died. | 我小时候父亲去世之后 |
[27:51] | This lady had hand puppets. | 那个女医师拿着手指木偶 |
[27:54] | Did that help? | 那有用吗 |
[27:55] | I made her cry, | 我把她惹哭了 |
[27:57] | and then I told my mom I didn’t wanna go back. | 之后我告诉我妈 我不想再去了 |
[27:59] | Great, I feel encouraged. | “真棒 我瞬间有信心了” |
[28:02] | Look, everyone deals with trauma differently. | 听着 每个人应对创伤的方式不同 |
[28:05] | I don’t know your kid, but I know what worked for me. | 我不了解你孩子 但我知道什么对我有用 |
[28:08] | It was when my mom told me how she was feeling, | 就是我妈告诉我 她的感受 |
[28:10] | that she was sad and that it was okay. | 说她很难过 而难过也没关系 |
[28:14] | However we felt, we were in it together, | 不论是什么样的感受 我们都一起承担 |
[28:16] | no matter what. | 不管怎样 |
[28:20] | – Sounds like good advice. – She’s a good mom. | -听起来是个好主意 -她是个好母亲 |
[28:24] | You bitch. | 你这个贱人 |
[28:25] | Who are you calling a bitch, bitch? | 你说谁是贱人 你个贱人 |
[28:27] | Who do you think, bitch? | 你以为是谁 贱人 |
[28:29] | You said that we were gonna sell all of Mom’s stuff | 你说我们要卖光妈妈的物品 |
[28:31] | and we were gonna split the profits 50/50. | 然后平分赚的钱 |
[28:33] | I’m sorry, it’s not as easy for me as it is for you. | 很抱歉 我没法跟你一样没心没肺 |
[28:36] | I told you, you can’t be overly sentimental. | 我说过 你不能太感情用事 |
[28:38] | It’s just things. | 只是东西而已 |
[28:40] | I know. I’m trying. | 我尽力不投入感情了 |
[28:41] | – You’re trying? – Yeah. | -你尽力了吗 -没错 |
[28:42] | What about the lamp? | 那盏灯是怎么回事 |
[28:44] | I was the one who gave that to her. | 灯是我送的 |
[28:46] | You know what? | 算了 |
[28:47] | If you wanna walk around | 如果你想找一下 |
[28:48] | and just pick up all the cheap crap you bought her, go right ahead. | 你送她的廉价废品 就去吧 |
[28:55] | She loved that cup. | 她很喜欢那个杯子 |
[28:56] | I’m sure she did. | 想到了 |
[28:58] | What the hell are you doing over there anyway? | 你在那边搞什么呢 |
[29:00] | Are you gonna help me with this or not? | 你究竟要不要来帮我 |
[29:02] | I’m making margaritas. | 我在做玛格丽塔酒 |
[29:03] | You didn’t think I was gonna get through this little reunion of ours sober, did you? | 我不喝点酒 怎么能心平气和跟你见面啊 |
[29:07] | You know what? I bought her this blender too. | 这个搅拌机也是我买给她的 |
[29:10] | My God, why is everything a competition with you? | 天呐 你怎么什么都要争 |
[29:12] | What? | 你说什么 |
[29:14] | I said– | 我说 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[29:18] | Okay, are you gonna– | 好吧 你要… |
[29:24] | Are you gonna offer me some of that? | 你要分我一点酒吗 |
[29:26] | I guess. | 会吧 |
[29:27] | But try not to get too hammered. | 但尽量别烂醉 |
[29:29] | I don’t need you puking all over Mom’s house. | 我不希望你在妈妈家里吐得到处都是 |
[29:31] | I was 14 years old. | 我那时才14岁 |
[29:33] | Why do you always bring that up? | 你怎么老翻旧账 |
[29:34] | Because somehow I was the one who got grounded. | 你犯的错 结果我被禁足了 |
[29:37] | Yum. | 好喝 |
[29:39] | You know, actually, I could use a blender. | 我倒是需要一个搅拌机 |
[29:41] | Haven’t you gotten enough? | 你拿的还不够多吗 |
[29:42] | You still pissed about the ring? | 你还因为戒指而不甘心吗 |
[29:43] | Of course I’m upset. | 我当然很不好受 |
[29:45] | The favorite daughter gets the family heirloom, | 传家宝给最疼爱的女儿 |
[29:47] | the one– | 那可是 |
[29:49] | That should have been mine, | 我该继承这枚戒指 |
[29:51] | but she left it to you, so… | 但她给了你… |
[29:53] | No, you can’t have the blender. | 不行 搅拌机不能给你 |
[29:55] | Hold on. Why should you have gotten the ring? | 等下 你凭什么该继承戒指 |
[29:57] | She bought you a condo. | 她给你买了一户公寓 |
[29:58] | That was a loan, and I paid her back with interest. | 借钱给我买 我连本带利都还她了 |
[30:00] | – Of course you did. – Yes. | -想到了 -没错 |
[30:01] | ‘Cause you’re Little Miss Perfect | 因为你是”完美小姐” |
[30:02] | and I’m the screwup. You know what? | 我是惹祸精 行了 |
[30:04] | This was Mom’s apology, and I’m accepting it. | 这是妈妈的歉意 我收下了 |
[30:09] | Just promise me that you won’t let anything happen to it, okay? | 答应我 你会好好保管 好吗 |
[30:13] | That you keep it in the family. | 一直传承下去 |
[30:22] | For safekeeping. | 保险起见 |
[30:24] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[30:33] | To mom. | 致妈妈 |
[31:13] | The thief is out here. | 小偷就在这里 |
[31:15] | Thief? I’m sorry. | 小偷吗 抱歉 |
[31:16] | Dispatch said it was a medical emergency. | 紧急中心说 这是医疗紧急情况 |
[31:17] | It’s both. | 二者都是 |
[31:21] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[31:22] | Divine retribution, Moira. | 老天的报应 莫伊拉 |
[31:25] | Or more likely, it’s an allergic reaction. | 不如说 是过敏反应 |
[31:27] | All right, ma’am, is there anything in the house that you’re sensitive to, | 女士 你对这里什么过敏吗 |
[31:29] | medications, foods? | 药品 食物 |
[31:30] | She used to break out in hives when she was stressed. | 她焦虑不安时会爆发荨麻疹 |
[31:32] | I’m not stressed? | 我没焦虑不安 |
[31:35] | Our mom just died, so I’m–I’m a little stressed. | 我们母亲刚过世 我有点焦虑 |
[31:39] | Stress wouldn’t do this. | 再焦虑也不会这样 |
[31:41] | Which one of you played bartender? | 你们刚刚谁当了调酒师 |
[31:43] | I did, why? | 我 怎么了 |
[31:44] | Phytophotodermatitis, | 光照性皮炎 |
[31:45] | it’s a fancy name for margarita burns. | 玛格丽塔酒灼伤的一种雅称 |
[31:48] | Citrus over a certain temperature and UV light conditions | 特定温度和紫外线环境下 |
[31:50] | can trigger a chemical reaction. | 柑橘汁会发生化学反应 |
[31:52] | Ma’am, this ring finger, can you feel it? | 女士 戴戒指的手指还有知觉吗 |
[31:55] | No. | 没有 |
[31:56] | An Epi should bring down the swelling, | 一针肾上腺素就会消肿 |
[31:58] | but we’re gonna have to cut this ring off. | 但我们得把戒指切开 |
[32:00] | No! No! You cannot cut that ring. | 不行 你们不能切开戒指 |
[32:03] | That is my ring, | 那是我的戒指 |
[32:04] | and I do not give you authorization to cut it. | 我不同意你们切开 |
[32:06] | Your sister’s finger is turning blue. | 你妹妹的手指已经发青了 |
[32:08] | That’s the step before black, when it’s dead. | 下一步就是发黑 组织坏死 |
[32:10] | Her whole finger could fall off. | 她整根手指可能会脱落 |
[32:12] | That sounds horrible. | 听起来好恐怖 |
[32:14] | Can’t you just cut the finger off now before that happens? | 你就不能在此之前就把手指切了吗 |
[32:16] | Ma’am, I understand that it’s a sentimental object, | 女士 我理解这是情感寄托物 |
[32:18] | so we’ll save you the pieces. | 我们会保留碎片给你 |
[32:20] | I’m gonna give you the shot. | 我要给你打肾上腺素了 |
[32:22] | All right, hold still. | 别动 |
[32:26] | Wait! | 等下 |
[32:29] | I sold it. | 我把戒指卖了 |
[32:31] | The buyer’s already paid me a lot. | 买家已经付下重金给我了 |
[32:34] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[32:36] | You are, without a doubt, the worst person… | 你绝对是我认识的人中 |
[32:39] | I have ever known! | 最奇葩的一个 |
[32:41] | Come on, aren’t you sisters mourning your deceased mother? | 好了 你们两姐妹不是正哀悼你们母亲吗 |
[32:44] | Aren’t you supposed to be teaching each other empathy | 你俩不应该是领会相互理解 |
[32:46] | instead of setting each other off? | 而不是互相较劲吗 |
[32:51] | Only child, right? | 只有小孩子才会较劲 |
[32:53] | Obviously. | 必须是 |
[32:55] | Okay, just hold still. | 好了 别动 |
[33:02] | Okay, Hen. | 好了 亨 |
[33:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:23] | Remember, sharing is caring. | 记住 分享就是关怀 |
[33:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[33:39] | Do you know how this works? | 你知道这个怎么用吗 |
[33:42] | Yeah, it’s, not very intuitive, | 这个不好上手 |
[33:44] | but once you know all the routines, | 可一旦你掌握所有要领 |
[33:46] | it’s really easy. | 就非常简单 |
[33:47] | I could show you. | 我可以给你展示 |
[33:48] | No, I wouldn’t want to put you out. | 不 我不想麻烦你 |
[33:50] | It’s no trouble. I’m a trainer. | 不麻烦 我是教练 |
[33:52] | Of course you are. I’m sorry. I’m new. I– | 一看你就是 抱歉 我是新会员 |
[33:55] | I’m Tara. | 我是泰拉 |
[33:56] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[33:59] | Do you, by any chance, have any openings in your schedule? | 你最近有空教课吗 |
[34:02] | Actually, I’m free right now. | 我现在就有空 |
[34:05] | So is the first session. | 这就是第一节课了 |
[34:07] | Okay, well, why not? | 好 行啊 |
[34:09] | Let’s get you started on… the treadmill, | 先从跑步机开始吧 |
[34:12] | get you warmed up. | 热一下身 |
[34:13] | Awesome. | 棒 |
[34:16] | Okay, I’m already sore. | 我已经开始肌肉酸痛了 |
[34:19] | Well, that’s scientifically impossible, | 从科学角度来讲不太可能 |
[34:22] | but if you get that recovery drink I recommended, | 不过喝了我推荐的那款恢复饮品 |
[34:24] | – that should help. – I will. | -应该会有所缓解 -我会喝 |
[34:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | So we’re on again for next Thursday night? | 那么下周四晚上继续吗 |
[34:29] | Are you sure 9:00 isn’t too late? | 你确定九点不会太晚吗 |
[34:31] | I do shift work, so I’m used to the crazy hours. | 我工作要轮班 已经习惯起早贪黑了 |
[34:36] | So what do you do? | 你从事什么职业 |
[34:38] | I’m a nurse. | 护士 |
[34:41] | Look like my ride’s here. | 接我的车到了 |
[34:48] | Maddie, this is my husband, Vincent. | 麦迪 这是我丈夫 文森特 |
[34:53] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[34:55] | You too, Vincent. | 我也是 文森特 |
[34:59] | Maddie’s a–a new client of mine. | 麦迪是我的新学员 |
[35:04] | We’re gonna get stronger together, right, Maddie? | 我们要一起变强壮 是吧 麦迪 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:08] | See you next Thursday. | 下周四见 |
[35:34] | This is a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[35:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:38] | Thought I’d try and catch you before you started your shift. | 想在你上班前 跟你碰个面 |
[35:40] | I wanted to talk to you about the other day, | 我想跟你聊聊那天的事 |
[35:43] | the plate or what happened after the plate. | 你不小心摔了盘子 慌张地走掉 |
[35:45] | That was nothing. You just– | 没什么 只是 |
[35:47] | you startled me, that’s all. | 你让我受惊了 |
[35:51] | It wasn’t nothing, Maddie. | 那不叫没事 麦迪 |
[35:53] | Not exactly sure what to call it. | 我也不知道该怎么说 |
[35:55] | Okay, I swear it had nothing to do with you. | 我发誓那不是因为你 |
[35:57] | I know. | 我明白 |
[35:59] | At first, I didn’t, | 起初我并不明白 |
[36:00] | but we had this call today… | 不过我们今天接到了个求救电话 |
[36:03] | yesterday, I guess. | 应该是昨天 |
[36:04] | This car fell off the cliff | 一辆车掉下了悬崖 |
[36:06] | Yeah, I heard about that, | 我听说了 |
[36:07] | the mom and her two kids, right? | 一个妈妈和两个孩子 是吧 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:11] | Well, the older kid, he was probably 12 or 13. | 那个年龄稍长的孩子 估计12到13岁 |
[36:14] | I could see him trying to be strong for his brother and his mother, | 我看得出 他当时为了母亲和弟弟假装坚强 |
[36:18] | and it just took me back to when I was a kid trying to be strong for my mother | 我想起小时候 医生通知我们母亲患癌时 |
[36:24] | while some doctor explains cancer to us, | 我也假装坚强过 |
[36:26] | and it just triggered all these emotions in me. | 这一下子让我百感交集 |
[36:30] | You never told me about that. | 你从没跟我说过这件事 |
[36:32] | Well, I had never really thought about that in years, | 我已经很多年没想过这些事了 |
[36:35] | but all of a sudden, there it was. | 但那一瞬间 记忆涌现 |
[36:39] | You know, I didn’t plan it, couldn’t control it. | 非我所愿 也无法控制 |
[36:43] | It just happened. | 就那样触发了旧伤 |
[36:44] | There’s gotta be a word for that. | 一定有个词能概括 |
[36:47] | I’m sure the Germans have something. | 德语里肯定有这么个词 |
[36:49] | It’s probably 27 syllables long and completely unpronounceable, | 估计有27个音节那么长 极其拗口 |
[36:52] | but whatever it is, it’s a part of us, | 但不管是什么 这些事造就了我们 |
[36:56] | who we are, | 成为如今的自己 |
[36:57] | and I just never want you to ever feel like you have to hide that from me. | 我想说 你永远不用向我隐藏这一面 |
[37:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:07] | No more hiding. | 不再隐藏[正面应对] |
[37:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:11] | I’m gonna call you later. | 我晚点打给你 |
[37:13] | Can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[37:41] | Hey, you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[37:45] | It’s time for the shot. | 该去注射了 |
[37:49] | You could flirt with a girl a little before you knock her up. | 把人肚子搞大前 也该说点情话哄哄人家吧 |
[37:54] | It’s also a beneficial activity when trying to induce pregnancy. | 对受孕也有益 |
[38:10] | Are we still doing this? | 没改变主意吧 |
[38:14] | This is not just about what I want. | 不是一定要遵从我的意愿 |
[38:16] | It’s about what we want. | 我们双方的意愿才重要 |
[38:19] | When I was a little girl, I was lonely. | 我小时候 很孤独 |
[38:23] | Not all the time, | 并非一直都孤独 |
[38:24] | but after my dad left | 只是我爸走后 |
[38:26] | and my mom was working two jobs, | 我妈打了两份工 |
[38:30] | I felt very alone in the world. | 我感觉自己形单影只 |
[38:38] | I don’t want Denny to feel that way. | 我不希望丹尼也尝到那种滋味 |
[38:41] | He may not like the idea of a sibling right now, | 他现在并不想要兄弟姐妹 |
[38:44] | but there’ll also be wonderful times filled with love. | 但以后也会有其乐融融的珍贵时刻 |
[38:48] | Hell, they can commiserate about their crazy mothers. | 有这么疯狂的妈妈们 他们还可以同病相怜呢 |
[38:56] | They’ll never be bored. | 他们永远不会无聊 |
[38:58] | No. | 对 |
[39:01] | I’m ready if you are. | 你准备好就来吧 |
[39:10] | Tuck these feetsies in. | 脚脚盖好 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:15] | Let me see those pearly whites. | 让我看看你的小白牙 |
[39:22] | Very pearly. | 白到发光啊 |
[39:25] | Good job. | 表现真好 |
[39:28] | Hey, buddy, you know if there’s anything bothering you, | 小家伙 你有什么烦心事 |
[39:31] | you can talk to me. You know that, right? | 你都可以告诉我 你知道吧 |
[39:33] | I know, Daddy. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[39:41] | Love you. Good night. | 爱你 晚安 |
[39:52] | 我的家庭 爸爸 我 妈妈 | |
[40:08] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[40:13] | Is this Mom? | 这是妈妈吗 |
[40:20] | Is that who you’ve been dreaming about? | 你一直以来梦见的是她吗 |
[40:24] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[40:26] | I don’t wanna make you sad. | 我不想让你伤心 |
[40:29] | My. | 天哪 |
[40:36] | There’s nothing wrong with being sad. | 伤心没什么错 |
[40:39] | I loved your mom and I miss her, | 我爱你妈妈 我也很想她 |
[40:41] | probably always will. | 也许直到永远 |
[40:44] | But… | 可是 |
[40:46] | we still got each other, | 我们还有彼此 |
[40:49] | which means we’re gonna be okay. | 也就是说 我们会好起来 |
[40:54] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[40:58] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[41:12] | Buck, is everything all right? | 巴克 有什么事吗 |
[41:13] | I’m sorry to come by so late. | 抱歉这么晚过来 |
[41:15] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[41:16] | It’s Buck. | 巴克 |
[41:19] | Just wanted to apologize | 我想向你们道歉 |
[41:20] | to the both of you for walking out on dinner. | 晚饭时 我不该那样走掉 |
[41:25] | Things just got a little heated. | 有点情绪 人之常情 |
[41:26] | No need to apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[41:29] | Why don’t you come on in? | 进来吧 |
[41:30] | – Yeah. – Sorry, I can’t do that. | -是啊 -抱歉 我不能进去 |
[41:33] | This will be the last time we can talk for a while. | 我们这之后很久都不能再来往了 |
[41:37] | Buck, what is going on? | 巴克 怎么回事 |
[41:46] | I thought you should hear it from me. | 我想亲自告诉你们 |
[41:49] | I figured I should be the one to deliver this. | 我觉得该由我来送 |
[41:58] | I’m suing the city, | 我要起诉市政府 |
[42:01] | the department, | 起诉消防局 |
[42:04] | and you | 起诉你 |
[42:06] | for wrongful termination. | 缘由是不当解雇 |
[42:10] | Come again? | 再说一次 |
[42:12] | I told you I wouldn’t stop fighting until I got my job back, | 我说过不复职誓不罢休 |
[42:15] | and I won’t… | 我不会罢休 |
[42:21] | Even if it means fighting you. | 即使要与你作对 |