时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Okay, so I fixed the black lights, | 我修好了背光灯 |
[00:22] | cleaned the men’s room, called to restock the pizza supply, | 打扫完了男厕 也联系披萨店进货了 |
[00:25] | and rebooted the scoring system, twice. | 还重启了计分系统 两次 |
[00:27] | Yeah, but have you been spraying down the shoes? | 鞋都消毒过了吗 |
[00:29] | On it. | 马上去 |
[00:30] | You’re a treasure, Garrett. | 你真是个宝 格瑞特 |
[00:31] | Know what else I am? | 你猜我还是什么 |
[00:33] | Manager material. | 当经理的料 |
[00:34] | So that’s what this is about. | 目的是这个啊 |
[00:36] | You’re gunning for Jesse’s job. | 想抢杰西的饭碗 |
[00:39] | Does Jesse know he has a job? | 杰西是来混日子吧 |
[00:42] | He comes very highly recommended. | 有人强推他 |
[00:43] | – By his parents. – What could I do? She’s my sister. | -他父母 -我也没辙 那是我姐 |
[00:47] | Lane five is down. | 五号球道卡住了 |
[00:49] | What’s wrong with it? | 怎么了 |
[00:51] | Yeah, lane five’s been jamming a lot lately. | 五号道最近卡好多次了 |
[00:53] | It’s cool, I’ll just check the pin setting. | 没事 我去看下整瓶器 |
[00:55] | No, no, no, you’ve been here a whole shift. | 不 你忙了一整班了 |
[00:56] | Go home. I’ll take care of it. | 回家吧 我去看 |
[00:57] | You know, Arlene, if I had more responsibility– | 阿尔琳 如果我职位够高 |
[01:00] | You’re a great kid and you’re my best employee | 你是个好孩子 还是最佳员工 |
[01:02] | but you’re only 17. | 但你才17岁 |
[01:04] | You’re not ready yet. | 你还不到时候 |
[01:04] | – I’ll be 18 soon! – In 10 months. | -我马上就是18了 -还有十个月呢 |
[01:07] | We can revisit this talk then. | 到那时再谈升职吧 |
[01:08] | Now get out of here and go be a kid. | 下班吧 别这么少年老成了 |
[01:10] | – Okay, boomer. – And stop calling me boomer! | -好 “婴儿潮一代” -别这么叫我 |
[01:14] | Jesse, I’m gonna go fix lane five. | 杰西 我去修一下五号球道 |
[01:17] | Put the sign out, and finish spraying down these shoes. | 把维修牌挂上 把这些鞋都消毒完 |
[01:29] | Our scoreboard isn’t working. Can we change lanes? | 我们球道的计分板坏了 能换个球道吗 |
[01:33] | Thanks! We’re gonna take five. | 谢了 开五号球道吧 |
[02:29] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[02:52] | – Are you in charge here? – I guess. | -你是负责人吗 -是吧 |
[02:55] | Thank God you’re here! She’s this way. | 你们终于来了 她在这边 |
[02:57] | Okay, her name’s Arlene Branson. She’s the owner. | 她叫阿尔琳·布兰森 她是馆长 |
[03:00] | She was working on lane five when the pin setter came down on her. | 她修五号球道时 整瓶器启动 压住她了 |
[03:02] | I wasn’t sure what to do, | 我不知道怎么办 |
[03:03] | so I shut off the power to stop it from cycling again, | 就把电源切断 让机器停下 |
[03:05] | but I didn’t think I should move it until you guys got here. | 但我觉得你们到达之前 我不该乱动 |
[03:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:18] | Arlene? | 阿尔琳 |
[03:20] | – Garrett? – It’s okay, Arlene. I’m here. | -格瑞特 -没事 阿尔琳 我在这里 |
[03:22] | These people are gonna help you, okay? | 这些人会救你出来 |
[03:23] | All right, I got a compound fracture, more outside than in. | 开放性骨折 外伤更严重 |
[03:26] | – Pulse is very weak. – She’s lost a lot of blood. | -脉搏微弱 -她大量失血 |
[03:28] | Let’s get fluids going. | 进行注射 |
[03:30] | All right, do you know how to move this thing? | 你知道怎么移开 |
[03:31] | – How to release it? – Not really. | -怎么弄下来吗 -不是很清楚 |
[03:32] | I’ve only watched Arlene do it. | 我只见过阿尔琳弄过 |
[03:34] | Manual. | 手动操作 |
[03:37] | Right, manual release. | 对 手动模式 |
[03:38] | Which is here somewhere. | 工具就在这附近 |
[03:40] | We could take it apart piece by piece. | 可以逐个拆解 |
[03:42] | Not sure what that’s gonna do for her arm. | 但不知道会不会加重她的伤情 |
[03:47] | Here. | 给 |
[03:48] | Put this in the back, then turn it. | 放在后面 转一下 |
[03:52] | – Blood pressure’s dropping. – Pushing fluids through. | -血压降低 -对其输液 |
[03:55] | I’ll get the tourniquet, tie the arm, and get her out. | 我去拿止血带 绑住胳膊 把她救出来 |
[03:58] | I don’t know if that’s gonna work. | 够呛能行 |
[03:59] | Right now, this cross brace is the only thing that’s holding her arm in place. | 目前 她的胳膊就靠这个横条支撑了 |
[04:02] | The minute you move it, she’s gonna bleed more. | 你移开之后 她就会大出血 |
[04:05] | And given how broken her bones are, | 而她骨折这么严重 |
[04:06] | it’ll be like tying off a wet bag of rocks. | 到时碎骨太多 根本包不住 |
[04:09] | What if we embrace the cross brace? | 用横拉条做支撑架呢 |
[04:13] | We cut her from the pin setter here, | 将整瓶器这一截切断 |
[04:15] | then we weld these points here, here, and here, and you’ve got a– | 就这几个点焊接在一起 就做成了一个 |
[04:18] | Damn good splint. | 断肢夹板 |
[04:20] | All right, we’re gonna need a stick welder. | 要拿一个焊接枪过来 |
[04:27] | Stop. | 停 |
[04:30] | Go. | 继续 |
[04:35] | Stop. | 停 |
[04:37] | Nice and easy. Three, two, one. | 慢点 三 二 一 |
[04:49] | All right. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[04:58] | Living tissue under a metal endoskeleton. | 血肉包裹的金属骨架 |
[05:02] | You know, technically, it would be an exoskeleton, right? | 严格来说 是血肉之外的骨架 |
[05:05] | Can’t just let me enjoy the win. | 就不能让我得意一回 |
[05:07] | – Good job, bud. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -多谢夸奖 |
[05:10] | You too, Garrett. | 你也很棒 格瑞特 |
[05:11] | – Garrett. – Arlene. Are you okay? | -格瑞特 -阿尔琳 你还好吧 |
[05:15] | – Refunds. – No refunds. | -安排退款 -不能退款 |
[05:17] | Give everyone a coupon for another visit. | 给顾客发优惠券 下次来打折 |
[05:20] | I’m gonna be out of commission for a while. | 我要有一段时间没法看店了 |
[05:22] | You’re in charge. Manager. | 你负责吧 升你当经理 |
[05:35] | – Jesse? – Yeah? | -杰西 -干什么 |
[05:38] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[05:50] | She’s down. | 她睡下了 |
[05:54] | Listen, you know, I appreciate your effort, Hen, | 谢谢你这么用心 亨 |
[05:57] | but I’m not really a green tea kind of guy. | 但绿茶不是我的取向 |
[06:00] | Just drink it. | 喝吧 |
[06:01] | Studies suggest that the EGCG in green tea | 研究显示 绿茶中的茶多酚 |
[06:05] | can boost the effectiveness of the temozolomide. | 能够大大提升替莫唑胺的效用 |
[06:07] | So this tea can make my chemo drug work better on my brain tumor? | 这茶能让治疗我脑肿瘤的药更有效果吗 |
[06:12] | My new favorite beverage. | 立刻升级为我最爱的饮品了 |
[06:17] | See? | 瞧 |
[06:19] | Not that terrible. | 也没那么难喝 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I wouldn’t go that far. | 但味道也不怎么样啊 |
[06:23] | But, you know, thank you for the tea and the loaners. | 总之谢谢你的茶以及你的帐篷 |
[06:27] | I’m not sure what happened to our tents. | 我们家帐篷不知哪去了 |
[06:28] | You know, got lost somewhere in the move over here. | 之前搬家 不知丢到哪里去了 |
[06:33] | Are you sure you should be going on this trip? | 你真要去野营吗 |
[06:36] | It’s a tradition. | 这是传统 |
[06:38] | It’s foolish. | 这是愚蠢 |
[06:39] | The man has a brain tumor. Camping can wait. | 他脑里长了肿瘤 非得这个时候去野营吗 |
[06:43] | Wait, Dad’s taking Harry camping? | 打住 爸要带哈里去野营吗 |
[06:45] | He has a brain tumor. | 他得了脑肿瘤 |
[06:46] | Yes, he does, and I’m pretty sure that’s why he asked me to go with him. | 确实是 所以他才邀我同行 |
[06:50] | Yes, Bobby is an EMT, but he’s not a doctor. | 巴比是救护员 但他不是医生 |
[06:53] | Which is fine, because my actual doctor cleared me for this trip. | 没关系 因为我医生批准我出行了 |
[06:57] | Kay? | 可以了吗 |
[06:59] | Hen. | 亨 |
[07:01] | This is important, okay? | 这件事很重要 |
[07:05] | I need to do this. | 我必须去 |
[07:07] | Michael doesn’t wanna disappoint Harry. | 迈克尔不想让哈里失望 |
[07:08] | It’s just camping. | 野营而已 |
[07:10] | I never understood why he had to make such a big deal out of it. | 我一直不懂他怎么这么看重这件事 |
[07:12] | They can go next year. | 他们可以明年去啊 |
[07:15] | Assuming there is a next year. | 前提是他能活到明年 |
[07:17] | I have taken him every year since before he can even remember it. | 从他记事起 我每年都会带他去 |
[07:24] | I need to make sure that this time is memorable. | 这一次 我要让他终生难忘 |
[07:29] | In case there isn’t another. | 你怕活不到下一次 |
[07:32] | Look, I know there are no guarantees, | 我知道不是百分百治愈率 |
[07:34] | but, I mean, the surgery at least offered us some more time. | 但至少手术可以让他多活一段时间 |
[07:37] | That’s all I’m looking for right now. | 眼下这就足够了 |
[07:39] | Well, maybe the chemo gives us that. It’s too soon to know for sure. | 也许化疗也一样 目前说什么都太早 |
[07:41] | Yeah, and by the time we do know, | 是 但等知道结果了 |
[07:43] | it may be too late for the surgery. | 也许手术都无力回天了 |
[07:44] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[07:47] | Baby, no. | 不 宝贝 |
[07:49] | I told him that there was hope and that he had choices, | 我跟他说还有希望 可以有其它选择 |
[07:52] | but I never meant for him to– | 但我不是让他… |
[07:53] | No, no, no, you did not tell him not to have the surgery. | 不不 你可没不让他做手术 |
[07:56] | All right? That was his idea. | 这是他自己的决定 |
[07:58] | – Which we said we’d support. – No, you said that. | -我们答应支持他 -不 你答应了 |
[08:00] | I still haven’t given up on the idea of knocking some sense into him, | 我还是不死心 想劝他改变主意 |
[08:03] | but whatever happens, this is not your fault. | 但不论如何 这都不怪你 |
[08:09] | By the way, I got into USC. | 话说 我被南加州大学录取了 |
[08:11] | May, that’s great. | 梅 太棒了 |
[08:35] | Albert. | 阿尔伯特 |
[08:39] | You are not Albert. | 你不是阿尔伯特 |
[08:42] | Chimney. | 奇米 |
[08:44] | I did not think you’d be up so late. | 没想到你这么晚还没睡 |
[08:45] | I could say the same about you and your friend. | 我也没想到你和你朋友”搞”到这么晚 |
[08:49] | Megan. | 我叫梅根 |
[08:50] | You didn’t tell me you had a roommate. | 你没说你有室友啊 |
[08:52] | Well, technically, he doesn’t even have a room. | 他都没有卧室 哪来室友 |
[08:54] | Just a sofa, which I’m kind of regretting letting him live on right now. | 只有一张沙发 我还后悔让他借宿了 |
[08:58] | Do you have a place I could change? | 哪里能换衣服 |
[08:59] | There’s a bathroom down the hall. | 穿过客厅有浴室 |
[09:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:06] | I should’ve called and warned you, | 我该先跟你打声招呼 |
[09:07] | but it was all just so spur of the moment, you know? | 但我们也是一时兴起 |
[09:09] | We met at this club, we started talking, | 夜店相识 相聊甚欢 |
[09:12] | and things, they simply ignited between us. | 结果干柴遇烈火 一点就着了 |
[09:15] | – On my couch. – Where else? | -“烧”到我家沙发了 -还能去哪儿 |
[09:16] | – It’s my bedroom. – It’s also my couch. | -这是我的卧室 -也是我的沙发 |
[09:19] | Why are you upset? | 你怎么这么大火气 |
[09:20] | Because you brought some rando club girl to my home | 因为你把夜店炮友领回我家了 |
[09:23] | and you ignited yourself all over my living room. | 你在我家客厅里搞干柴烈火了 |
[09:26] | Bro, did you not see how pretty Rando Club Girl is though? I mean– | 哥 你没看到那个夜店炮友多么漂亮吗 |
[09:29] | FYI, Rando Club Girl is actually working on a PhD in applied mathematics. | 说一句 我这个夜店炮友是应用数学专业的博士生 |
[09:35] | My apologies, Doctor. | 请见谅 博士 |
[09:36] | I did not mean to disparage you. | 我没说你是随便的夜店妹 |
[09:38] | I was aiming for him. | 我是冲他发火 |
[09:40] | Apology accepted. | 我原谅你了 |
[09:42] | Nice to meet you both. | 二位幸会了 再见 |
[09:49] | I really wish I’d gotten her number. | 早知问她要手机号了 |
[09:52] | Albert, should I be worried about you? | 阿尔伯特 我该担心你吗 |
[09:54] | I mean, you’ve been going out an awful lot since you got here | 你来我家后 天天出去鬼混 |
[09:57] | and a different woman every night? | 夜夜带不同炮友回来 |
[10:00] | Yeah, well, I feel as though I’m the one who should be worried. | 我该担心你才对 |
[10:04] | Yo, you never go out. Only for work. | 你除了工作 就死宅在家 |
[10:07] | You’re with the same girl every night. | 每晚都跟同一个女人在一起 |
[10:08] | You’re either there or here. | 不是在卧室 就是在客厅 |
[10:11] | Yeah, well, that’s about to change | 马上就不是这样了 |
[10:12] | after I burn your bedroom in a cleansing fire. | 等我把你的”卧室”用净化之火烧了 |
[10:15] | And what exactly is wrong with the same girl every night? | 每晚跟同一个女人在一起怎么了 |
[10:19] | What, you don’t like Maddie? | 你不喜欢麦迪吗 |
[10:20] | I like her very much. | 我很喜欢她 |
[10:22] | She’s a good friend to you. | 她这个朋友待你不错 |
[10:24] | Well, she’s a lot more than that. | 她跟我不是普通朋友 |
[10:26] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[10:28] | Well, I’m saying I see the friendship. | 你俩比校园偶像剧还纯洁 |
[10:30] | I’m not so sure if I see passion. | 我看不出什么激情火花 |
[10:35] | Do you guys even have sex? | 你们做爱吗 |
[10:37] | Of course we have sex! | 我们当然做了 |
[10:39] | We had sex… three nights ago. | 我们三天前 就做过 |
[10:42] | I did not notice. | 我都没注意到 |
[10:43] | Yeah, you weren’t supposed to, Albert. | 这种事本来就不该让人知道 阿尔伯特 |
[10:47] | I– I did not mean to offend you. | 我不是想气你 |
[10:50] | As long as you’re happy, then I’m happy for you. | 只要你开心 我也替你开心 |
[10:59] | Well, I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[11:01] | Of course I’m happy. | 我当然开心了 |
[11:10] | How long have you guys been camping at the same place? | 你们去同一个地方野营多久了 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. | 数不清了 |
[11:14] | I started going with my father when I was 6, 7. | 我从六七岁就跟我爸一起去 |
[11:22] | – You always plant a tree? – No. | -你们总会去种树吗 -不 |
[11:25] | Trees came later. | 种树是后来的事 |
[11:27] | There was a fire. | 当时发生了一起火灾 |
[11:29] | Most of the trees burned down. | 大部分树都烧没了 |
[11:31] | Dad was sad, but Grandpa promised that they would all grow back. | 爸爸很难过 但爷爷保证树都会长回来 |
[11:36] | He said it wouldn’t be the same but– | 他说虽然此树非彼树了 |
[11:38] | It would still be beautiful. | 但还是会一样美 |
[11:41] | Yeah, my dad would say, | 我爸会说 |
[11:44] | “Just plant it, let it grow, and stay out of its way.” | “种下就行了 任其生长 别插手” |
[11:49] | Yeah, we used to go up there every year. | 我们以前每年都去 |
[11:52] | Plant a few trees at a time. | 一次种好几棵树 |
[11:58] | Then Harry and I kept the tradition going after my dad passed. | 我爸去世后 我和哈里继承这个传统了 |
[12:03] | And now you get to do it too. | 你现在也可以加入我们了 |
[12:20] | Bobby, maybe you can take over driving for a bit. | 巴比 你替我开一会儿车吧 |
[12:22] | – Yeah, sure. – All right. | -行 -好 |
[12:24] | – Are you feeling okay? – Yeah, man. Come on, I’m great. | -你还好吗 -没事 我很好 |
[12:31] | But am I happy? | 但我开心吗 |
[12:34] | Albert is annoying, but maybe he’s right. | 阿尔伯特虽然烦人 但话不假 |
[12:36] | Things with me and Maddie are great, | 我和麦迪感情稳定 |
[12:37] | but we’re not exactly lighting the world on fire. | 但我们没有干柴烈火的激情 |
[12:41] | Does it matter what he thinks? | 他的想法重要吗 |
[12:42] | Only you know how you feel about Maddie. | 只有你知道自己对麦迪的感情 |
[12:44] | I really care about her. | 我很在乎她 |
[12:46] | The dreaded C-word. | 这就跟发”好人卡”一样 |
[12:48] | I really care about good arch support. | 我还很在乎好的脚弓垫呢 |
[12:51] | That’s not how you feel about your significant other. | 对另一半 不能用这种词敷衍 |
[12:53] | Obviously, I care about her more than good footwear. | 显然在我心里 脚弓垫跟她没法比 |
[12:57] | Okay, how much more? | 怎么没法比 |
[12:58] | A lot. | 非常看重 |
[13:01] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 爱 |
[13:05] | Does she love you? | 她爱你吗 |
[13:07] | It’s unclear. | 不清楚 |
[13:09] | I mean, I feel like she does, | 我感觉她爱 |
[13:10] | but neither of us have actually said those exact words out loud. | 但我们都没说过这句话 |
[13:15] | You’ve been together for, like, a year. | 你们交往快一年了吧 |
[13:17] | Technically, we have been dating for 10 months and 3 weeks. | 严格来说 我们交往了十个月零三周 |
[13:20] | So you’ve been together for, like, a year. | 也就是 你们交往快一年了 |
[13:24] | With everything she’s been through, | 她经历了这么多 |
[13:26] | you know, that we’ve been through, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[13:27] | we just wanted to take it slow. | 我们想慢慢发展 |
[13:31] | Glaciers move faster, Chim. | 冰川移动都比你们快 老奇 |
[13:33] | And they’re also melting, so maybe fiery is overrated. | 冰川还都融化了 “激情火焰”可能也没那么好 |
[13:37] | Guys? Reynolds wants to do a lineup. | 各位 雷诺德召集全体开会 |
[13:40] | I can’t believe Cap left us with this guy. | 老大竟然让他代职 |
[13:43] | I sure wasn’t gonna do it again. | 反正我不想再当一次”大王”了 |
[13:48] | I get taking things slow. | 我理解你想细水长流 |
[13:51] | But tomorrow isn’t promised to anyone. | 但天有不测风云 人有旦夕祸福 |
[13:53] | So if you love her, tell her. | 如果你爱她 就告诉她 |
[14:13] | You went out for coffee? | 你出去买咖啡了 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I got you one of those frothy ones you like, | 我买了你喜欢的那种花式咖啡 |
[14:17] | made almost entirely of milk and sugar. | 里面基本都是牛奶和糖 |
[14:19] | I called Tammy. | 我联系了泰米 |
[14:20] | She’s able to fit us in at 11:00 to get our nails done, | 约了她11点给我们做美甲 |
[14:24] | and then I thought that I would take you to lunch. | 然后我带你去大吃一餐 |
[14:29] | At the burger place over by USC. | 南加州大学旁边有个汉堡店 |
[14:32] | Mom, I don’t want you to– | 妈 我不想让你 |
[14:34] | No, I’m not trying to sway your decision. | 我不是想劝你去哪里念书 |
[14:37] | You know, I know there are a lot of colleges you still haven’t heard from. | 我知道还有很多学校没发录取通知书 |
[14:40] | Although I wouldn’t mind at all if you decided to follow in my footsteps. | 但如果你决定到我母校念书 我觉得挺好 |
[14:46] | Either way, I am very proud of you. | 总之 你很争气 |
[14:49] | So we are gonna celebrate your first acceptance letter, | 我们要庆祝你的第一份录取通知书 |
[14:52] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[14:54] | Kay. | 懂了吗 |
[14:56] | Maybe after lunch we can go to the mall? | 吃完饭 去逛个街怎么样 |
[14:58] | We can celebrate with some new clothes. | 买几件新衣服庆祝 |
[15:00] | You say yes to USC, | 你同意去念南加大 |
[15:01] | I may buy you a whole new wardrobe. | 新衣服 随便挑 |
[15:03] | So much for not trying to sway me. | 这是妥妥收买我啊 |
[15:10] | I haven’t told Dad yet. | 我还没跟爸说 |
[15:13] | You will. All right? He’ll be back soon. | 你会找到机会说 他很快就回来了 |
[15:17] | You still have time. | 你还有时间 |
[15:28] | Let me give you a hand with that. | 我来帮你一把吧 |
[15:29] | No. I got it, I got it. | 不用 我可以 |
[15:34] | Man. | 累死我了 |
[15:36] | All right, I think that’s everything. | 差不多就这些东西了 |
[15:38] | All right, ready to pick our planting site. | 准备好去找地种树了吗 |
[15:40] | Last time, we went EastSouth, | 我们上次去了东南方 |
[15:41] | so I was thinking maybe we can go South, Southwest, and North. | 这次可以选南边 西南边 北边 |
[15:44] | Okay. Yeah, that– that sounds good. | 好 不错 |
[15:48] | Just give me a few minutes to lie down. | 我先躺一会儿 |
[15:52] | But we always pick the spot when we get here. It’s tradition. | 但我们总是一来就选好地点 这是传统 |
[15:55] | Well, maybe this year, we start some new traditions. | 今年就换个新传统吧 |
[15:59] | Don’t need any new traditions. | 不用搞新传统 |
[16:01] | Just give me an hour. Please. | 让我休息一个小时就行了 |
[16:10] | He said he’d be fine for a year. | 他说他这一年都不会有事 |
[16:12] | It’s only been a month. | 这才一个月就这样了 |
[16:14] | I think he just needs a second to rest. We can pick that spot in the morning. | 他就是需要休息一下 地点可以明早选 |
[16:17] | That’s too late. | 那就晚了 |
[16:18] | It takes time to find the perfect spot. | 选个好地方 很费时间 |
[16:20] | That’s why we always do it when we get here. | 所以我们才总是先选址 |
[16:22] | How are we supposed to plant Grandpa’s tree? | 我们还怎么种爷爷的树啊 |
[16:27] | Harry, how about this? | 哈里 这样吧 |
[16:28] | How about you and I take a walk, | 我们先去走一圈 |
[16:29] | find some places to plant that tree, | 看看哪里适合种树 |
[16:31] | we’ll take some pictures, show your dad, and he can decide. | 然后拍下来给你爸看 让他选一下 |
[16:33] | Sound good? | 怎么样 |
[16:35] | – Yeah, okay. – Good. All right, come on. | -好 -好 走吧 |
[16:38] | Which way should we go? | 我们该往哪走 |
[16:40] | That way? All right, let’s do it. | 那边吗 好 走吧 |
[16:46] | All right, Dad. I’m back with the supplies. | 爸 我把材料买回来了 |
[16:51] | Looks pretty good, huh? | 看起来不错吧 |
[16:52] | Yeah, this is taking a lot longer than I thought it was going to, | 这比我想象中耗时间啊 |
[16:55] | and requiring a lot more trips to Home Depot. | 而且还要往家电商城跑这么多次 |
[16:58] | Right tools for the right job. | 巧妇难为无米之炊嘛 |
[17:00] | Once we finish the framing, | 框架搭好之后 |
[17:01] | then we can start drywalling your new interior non-load bearing partition. | 就可以干砌新的非承重隔墙了 |
[17:06] | It’s just a wall, Dad. | 就是一堵墙 爸 |
[17:08] | Yeah, I just need something to break up this modern floor plan, | 我只要分隔开这个现代风布局 |
[17:11] | and hide the view of my dirty dishes from the couch, so– | 从客厅里看不到脏盘子摞成堆就行了 |
[17:14] | open concept only works if you have a maid. | 开放式厨房 只适合家里有帮佣的人 |
[17:16] | Well, closed concept it is. | 那就封闭厨房吧 |
[17:20] | We land the nails, then we turn the screws, | 钉上钉子 拧上螺丝 |
[17:22] | and that way, we meet code. | 这样就不违规了 |
[17:24] | Wait, I thought you said we didn’t have to worry about building codes. | 你不是说 不用担心建筑违规问题吗 |
[17:26] | You said I didn’t need a contractor. | 你说我不用找包工头 |
[17:28] | And I thought the whole point of your mother and I | 我还以为我和你妈 |
[17:30] | helping you buy an already remodeled house | 帮你买下改装房 |
[17:32] | is that we wouldn’t have to remodel it, but here we are. | 就不用再装修了 但结果还不是这样 |
[17:35] | – OK. – So humor me. | -好吧 -你就配合一下我吧 |
[17:37] | Great. | 好 |
[17:41] | You forgetting something? | 我跟你说什么来着 |
[17:44] | Dad, come on. We’re just framing a wall. | 爸 就是搭个墙板 |
[17:46] | We’re not splitting the atom. | 又不是乾坤大挪移 |
[17:47] | – Just put ’em on. – Fine, fine. | -戴上 -好 |
[17:50] | I promised your mom we’d be extra careful. | 我答应过你妈 我们会格外小心 |
[17:52] | Great. | 知道了 |
[17:55] | – Now. – All right, here we go. | -来吧 -给你 |
[17:56] | Yes. | 棒 |
[17:59] | Easy. | 你慢点 |
[18:00] | Just like a real gun, | 就跟真枪一样 |
[18:01] | you never point it at anything you don’t intend to shoot, okay? | 不要枪口朝人 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:05] | – So two hands. – Right. | -两只手 -好 |
[18:07] | – Put it right in the middle of the stud. – Yup. | -放在壁板之间 -好 |
[18:08] | – Right there, okay? – Yup. | -就这里 -好 |
[18:10] | Apply firm pressure. | 用力 |
[18:12] | Squeeze the trigger. | 按下扳机 |
[18:13] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -厉害 -棒 |
[18:16] | – That is cool. – Right? See? | -真好玩 -好玩吧 |
[18:17] | Okay, keep going. No more than an inch apart. | 继续 间距不要超过一英寸 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:21] | – Okay, it’s not– – What’s going on? | -不出来了 -怎么了 |
[18:22] | I don’t know. I didn’t do anything. | 不知道 我什么都没做 |
[18:25] | Damn things. | 破玩意儿 |
[18:26] | I swear, ever since I let Mitch borrow my tools, | 每次米奇借完我的工具 |
[18:28] | these things don’t work right. | 拿回来就不好用了 |
[18:30] | The whole thing’s jammed! | 钉子卡住了 |
[18:32] | – Geez. – For crying out loud. | -天呐 -真受不了 |
[18:34] | Okay, just hang on. | 等一下 |
[18:41] | My God. Dad? | 我的天 爸 |
[18:49] | You better call 9-1-1. | 打求救电话 |
[19:04] | Where are you calling from? | 请说一下你的地址 |
[19:05] | 13924 Rio Avenue, North Hollywood. | 好莱坞北街 里约大道13924号 |
[19:08] | What can you tell me about the gun? | 是什么枪 |
[19:10] | It’s a pin nailer. | 钉子枪 |
[19:11] | It’s a framing nailer! | 是斜排钉枪 |
[19:13] | It was a nail gun. It got stuck. | 就是钉枪 卡住了 |
[19:15] | He was working on it and it just went off. | 他修理时 枪走火了 |
[19:16] | And the nail’s embedded in his chest? | 钉子插入他胸腔了吗 |
[19:18] | Yes, and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 对 我不知道该怎么办 |
[19:20] | I don’t know. Do I pull it out? | 我要拔出来吗 |
[19:21] | No! Do not remove the nail. | 不 你别动 |
[19:23] | Help is on the way. | 马上派救援过去 |
[19:27] | Thank God you’re here. He’s in the back. | 你们终于来了 他在里屋 |
[19:29] | Dad, help’s coming! | 爸 救护员到了 |
[19:33] | – That thing still on? – Yeah. | -钉枪还开着吗 -是 |
[19:34] | I don’t know. I was too afraid to touch it. | 我也不知道 我不敢碰 |
[19:36] | I’ll secure the weapon. | 我去拿走危险物 |
[19:39] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:40] | Like an idiot. | 觉得自己很蠢 |
[19:40] | If it makes you feel any better, this happens a lot more than you think. | 安慰你一句 这种事很常见 |
[19:43] | Blood pressure is low. Pulse is steady. | 血压很低 脉搏稳定 |
[19:45] | I’m gonna clear your shirt so we can see what we’re working with, | 我要剪开衬衫 看下伤口 |
[19:48] | but it looks like you hit the bull’s eye. | 但钉子好像正中心脏 |
[19:52] | Yeah, bring that gurney in here. | 把轮床推进来 |
[19:55] | Nice and easy. Bring it around. | 慢点 推过来 |
[19:56] | – Sir. – Careful. | -先生 -小心 |
[19:58] | Take a few deep breaths for me. | 深呼吸一下 |
[20:04] | Lungs sound clear, but I’m getting a muffled heartbeat. | 肺部没事 但心跳低沉 |
[20:06] | We’ve got a distended neck vein. | 颈静脉肿胀 |
[20:08] | We could be looking at pericardial tamponade. | 可能会是心包膜填塞 |
[20:10] | – I’ll alert the hospital. – Sorry, pericardial what? | -我来通知医院 -心包膜什么 |
[20:12] | Fancy way of saying he has fluid around his heart. | 专业术语 简单说就是心脏积液 |
[20:14] | Guessing that’s not supposed to be there. | 心脏原本不该有积液吧 |
[20:16] | No. | 对 |
[20:17] | We’re gonna need to get you to the hospital for a pericardiocentesis. | 我们得送你去医院进行心包穿刺抽液 |
[20:20] | That’s where they’ll drain the fluid. | 医生会把积液抽出来 |
[20:21] | Yeah. Okay. Let’s do that. | 好 来吧 |
[20:24] | All right, we’re set. | 可以走了 |
[20:26] | What hospital are you taking him to? | 你们把他送到哪家医院 |
[20:28] | First Presbyterian on Ventura. | 文图拉第一长老会医院 |
[20:30] | Dad, listen, I’m gonna go get Mom, okay, and we’re gonna meet you there. | 爸 我先去接妈 再一起去医院 |
[20:32] | Do not tell her what happened! | 别告诉她是怎么回事 |
[20:35] | You’ve got a nail sticking out of your chest, Dad. | 你胸口插了一个钉子 爸 |
[20:37] | She’s gonna figure it out. | 我不说 她也能想明白 |
[20:39] | Listen, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:40] | I’m never gonna live this down. | 我这下要遭殃了 |
[20:44] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[20:54] | How are you gonna shock me with a little nail sticking out of my chest? | 我胸口插个钉子 你还能电击我吗 |
[20:58] | These leads are for monitoring, not shocking. | 这是连监视器的线 不是电击线 |
[21:00] | Just making sure everything still sounds okay. | 随时监测你的生命特征 |
[21:03] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:05] | I didn’t say I love you back to my daughter. | 我没跟我女儿说 我爱你 |
[21:09] | What if that’s the last time I speak to her? | 万一我撒手人寰怎么办 |
[21:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:12] | You’ll have plenty more chances to tell her later. | 你之后还有很多机会跟她说 |
[21:15] | Chim, did you place these leads correctly? | 老奇 你放对位置了吗 |
[21:18] | Of course I did. Why? | 当然了 怎么了 |
[21:21] | – He’s about to code. – We’re still four minutes out. | -他要不行了 -还有四分钟才能到 |
[21:23] | – Okay, I got the bag. – Yeah. | -我拿氧气罩 -好 |
[21:25] | All right, starting compressions. | 开始做心肺复苏 |
[21:33] | I think I’m making the hole in his heart bigger. | 我好像把心脏伤口弄得更严重了 |
[21:35] | They’ll fix it at the hospital, | 医生到时会修复 |
[21:36] | but only if he’s not dead. | 但前提是他还活着 |
[21:41] | Still no heartbeat. | 还是没有心跳 |
[21:43] | Come on. | 呼吸啊 |
[21:45] | Come on, buddy. | 呼吸啊 |
[21:47] | Come on, you’re not leaving your daughter hanging like that. | 呼吸啊 你不能就这样离你女儿而去 |
[21:50] | We got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[21:54] | Yep. | 看出来了 |
[21:55] | Heart’s beating again. | 心脏又跳动了 |
[22:03] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:03] | Wanna grab a bite after we drop him? | 送完伤者去吃点东西吧 |
[22:05] | Definitely. | 必须好啊 |
[22:06] | I haven’t had a proper meal since Bobby left. | 巴比走后 我都没吃上一顿好饭 |
[22:13] | What happened here? | 这是发生了什么啊 |
[22:14] | He started coding. We had to start CPR. | 他没心跳了 我们给他做心肺复苏 |
[22:16] | Things got a little messy. | 场面很血腥 |
[22:18] | Yep, but now his ticker’s pumping like Old Faithful. | 没错 但现在他的心脏喷血如泉涌 |
[22:21] | 80 BPM with normal rhythm. | 跳动有力 每秒80下 |
[22:28] | And I just lost my appetite. | 我瞬间没食欲了 |
[22:30] | And I just found mine. | 而我有胃口了 |
[22:34] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[22:35] | To ask your sister out on a proper date, so I can tell her I love her. | 约你姐吃饭 告诉她 我爱她 |
[22:39] | We missed a lot, huh? | 完全跟不上剧情了 |
[22:44] | You picked some great spots, Harry. | 你选的地方都很好 哈里 |
[22:46] | I think you’re a natural at this. | 你在这方面很有天赋 |
[22:47] | My grandpa was a landscaper. | 我爷爷生前是个园林学家 |
[22:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[22:50] | How many trees did you plant with your grandpa? | 你跟你爷爷种了多少棵树 |
[22:52] | None. He died before I was born. | 没种过 我出生前 他就过世了 |
[22:53] | But he taught Dad and Dad taught me. | 但他教会了爸爸 爸爸又教会了我 |
[22:57] | Where in the hell have you two been? | 你们俩跑哪去了 |
[22:59] | Dad, me and Bobby went hiking. | 爸爸 我和巴比去探路了 |
[23:01] | We went to go find some spots for the tree. | 我们去找种树的地方了 |
[23:04] | We were supposed to go together. | 我们说好一起去 |
[23:06] | We just wanted you to rest. | 我们就是想让你多休息一下 |
[23:07] | Bobby, I am fine. | 巴比 我没事 |
[23:10] | No, Michael, you’re not. | 不 迈克尔 你有事 |
[23:12] | And I think it’s time we all start admitting that. | 该承认 就得承认了 |
[23:14] | Do you now? | 是吗 |
[23:15] | Do you have any other thoughts of how I should be handling my brain tumor? | 你还想教我怎么应对脑肿瘤吗 |
[23:18] | I’ve got a few, yeah. | 我确实有想法 |
[23:20] | – Dad, I– – Harry, stop. | -爸爸 -哈里 住嘴 |
[23:21] | Bobby and I are talking. | 大人说话 小孩别插嘴 |
[23:23] | No, you’re not. You’re fighting. | 你不是说话 你是吵架 |
[23:24] | That’s not tradition. | 这有违传统 |
[23:26] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[23:28] | I don’t even wanna be here. Let’s just go home. | 我都不想来 我们回家吧 |
[23:33] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[23:39] | I know I’m just here as the in-case-of-emergency guy, | 我知道你怕出事 才顺便带上我 |
[23:42] | but he is terrified. | 但孩子很惊慌 |
[23:43] | The numbness in your hands, the fatigue– | 你的手失去知觉 身体疲乏 |
[23:45] | you think you’re hiding it, | 你以为藏得很好 |
[23:46] | but he sees it and it’s making that tumor suddenly very real to him. | 但孩子全看在眼里 突然感受到肿瘤的可怕了 |
[23:49] | Well, it’s pretty real to me too. | 我也切身感受到了 |
[23:52] | I’m the one fighting for my life here. | 我才是跟病魔斗争的人 |
[23:54] | Well, what about his life? | 那就不考虑他了吗 |
[23:55] | And May’s? | 还有梅 |
[23:57] | Did you know that she got into USC? | 你知道她被南加州大学录取了吗 |
[24:00] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[24:02] | She got the news two days ago. | 她两天前收到录取通知书 |
[24:05] | Then she found out we were going on this camping trip | 然后她得知我们要去野营 |
[24:06] | and I got to see the joy just evaporate from her face | 我眼看着她的笑容瞬间消失 |
[24:09] | because she’s that worried about you. | 因为她很担心你 |
[24:10] | And she blames herself for you not having that surgery. | 你不去手术 她很自责 |
[24:13] | That has nothing to do with her. | 这跟她没关系 |
[24:15] | Michael, her father might be dying. | 迈克尔 她父亲可能会死 |
[24:16] | How does that not have everything to do with her, | 怎么可能跟她没关系 |
[24:18] | with Harry, with Athena? | 还有哈里和阿西娜 |
[24:19] | We’re all just trying to support you, Michael, | 我们都想陪你迈过这道坎儿 |
[24:21] | but you keep pushing us away. | 但你却将我们拒之门外 |
[24:22] | I’m not pushing anybody away. | 我没有这么做 |
[24:25] | Listen, man, I’m taking steps back, | 我正渐渐退出你们的生活 |
[24:28] | so you guys can have all the space. | 让你们独享美好时光 |
[24:30] | You know, to learn. | 让你们慢慢适应 |
[24:31] | To learn what? | 适应什么 |
[24:32] | How to be a family when I’m gone. | 适应没有我的生活 |
[24:51] | – Big plans tonight? – Maybe? | -今晚有喜事吗 -也许吧 |
[24:54] | Chimney said that he’s gonna take me out for dinner. | 奇米要带我出去吃晚餐 |
[24:55] | There’s something that he has to tell me face to face that can’t wait. | 他说有话要当面对我说 迫不及待 |
[24:58] | God. You don’t think he’s– | 天呐 他不会是 |
[24:59] | Breaking up with me? | 跟我分手吗 |
[25:01] | Well, if he is, | 如果是分手 |
[25:02] | he picked a very expensive restaurant to do it in. | 那也不会选那么贵的地方吃饭吧 |
[25:04] | Then it must be good news. | 那肯定就是好事了 |
[25:05] | I guess. I don’t know. | 也许吧 说不好 |
[25:07] | He just sounded serious, | 他说得很严肃 |
[25:09] | and Chimney never sounds serious. | 而奇米一直嘻嘻哈哈 |
[25:12] | – What if– – No what ifs. | -万一 -没有万一 |
[25:15] | Don’t be the person who immediately assumes the worst | 不要每次别人带你享受美景美食 |
[25:17] | anytime they get asked out on a hot date. | 你就胡思乱想 担心有问题 |
[25:19] | That’s my job now, remember? | 这是我的剧本 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:23] | I wasn’t thinking. How are you holding up? | 我没多想 你怎么样了 |
[25:24] | Honestly, a little skittish still. | 老实说 还是有点后怕 |
[25:26] | Yesterday, I was convinced I saw Greg, | 昨天 我真觉得看到格雷格了 |
[25:28] | or whatever his actual name is, outside this building. | 不管他真名叫什么 总之就在楼外 |
[25:31] | Of course, the day before that, | 当然 这之前 |
[25:32] | I thought I saw him at my chiropractor’s. | 我还以为在推拿师那里看到他了 |
[25:34] | The “Jumping at shadows” phase. | “杯弓蛇影”阶段 |
[25:36] | It’ll pass. I promise. | 过一段时间就好了 |
[25:38] | And I’m counting on it. | 但愿如此 |
[25:40] | What are you still doing here? It’s the end of shift. | 你怎么还没走 都下班了 |
[25:42] | Why is no one going home? | 怎么没人回家啊 |
[25:44] | Picking up some extra hours. | 加个班呗 |
[25:45] | Well, I’m going home to change for– | 我要回家了 换身衣服 |
[25:49] | I don’t know what. | 天知道奇米有什么安排 |
[25:50] | Anyway, wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[25:52] | Luck. | 好运 |
[25:53] | And I want all the juicy details in the morning. | 明早给我好好讲讲哦 |
[25:56] | Kay. | 好 |
[25:59] | So no karaoke tonight? | 今晚不唱K了 |
[26:00] | Guess not. | 不唱了 |
[26:03] | I knew he was stubborn. | 我知道他很固执 |
[26:05] | I just hoped he’d snap out of it | 我就是希望他能突然清醒 |
[26:07] | and do what makes the most sense. | 做出理智选择 |
[26:10] | You mean do what you think makes the most sense. | 你是指你认为理智的选择吧 |
[26:13] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:14] | I can’t help it that I’m usually right. | 谁让我向来都对呢 |
[26:17] | How’s the camping trip going? | 野营怎么样了 |
[26:19] | It’s fine. | 挺好 |
[26:20] | At least that’s what Harry says. | 至少哈里这么说 |
[26:22] | What, you don’t believe him? | 你不信吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah, I do. | 不是 |
[26:25] | It’s just that… | 就是 |
[26:27] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[26:30] | I never thought in a million years | 我这辈子都没想过 |
[26:31] | that I’d have to prepare him for the possibility of losing his dad. | 我要为他做好可能丧父的心理准备 |
[26:35] | Not at 10 years old. | 还是他十岁的时候 |
[26:37] | Some things you really can’t prepare them for. | 天有不测风云 人有旦夕祸福 |
[26:41] | Because you’re not prepared yourself. | 你也没想过会遇上这种事 |
[26:44] | That’s what worries me. | 所以我才担心 |
[26:46] | Both my parents are in their 70s. | 我父母都七十多了 |
[26:48] | And I’ve thought about what life would be like if I lost one of them. | 我想过如果他们离世 我会怎么样 |
[26:54] | But not losing Michael. | 但没想过迈克尔离世 |
[26:57] | How am I supposed to come to terms with that? | 我要怎么接受这样的事实 |
[27:01] | You’re not. | 没法接受 |
[27:02] | You’re just supposed to take it one day at a time. | 你只能过好眼下每一天 |
[27:06] | You wake up, you breathe, | 正常生活 |
[27:09] | and you hope for the best. | 抱乐观态度 |
[27:10] | Easier said than done | 说易行难 |
[27:12] | when I don’t know how many days he has left. | 特别是我都不知道他还能活多久 |
[27:16] | You know, I bet this isn’t the first time that Harry and May have had to face | 梅和哈里肯定不是第一次面对 |
[27:19] | the possible reality of losing a parent. | 失去父母的可能 |
[27:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:23] | Athena, you’re a cop. | 阿西娜 你是个警察 |
[27:25] | You risk your life every day. | 你每天都冒着生命危险 |
[27:27] | You don’t think that Michael’s had to prepare them | 你觉得迈克尔不用让他们 |
[27:29] | for the day that you don’t make it home? | 做好失去你的心理准备吗 |
[27:30] | Because I’m sure he has. | 他肯定做过 |
[27:33] | But that isn’t this. | 但这不一样 |
[27:35] | I mean, this thing with Michael is looming over us constantly. | 迈克尔患癌这件事一直笼罩着我们 |
[27:40] | Me not coming home from work, that’s a distant possibility. | 而我因公殉职 只是一个可能 |
[27:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:45] | You know what May said the other day? | 你知道梅那天说什么吗 |
[27:48] | “Assuming there is a next year.” | “前提是他能活到明年” |
[27:50] | I mean, she casually mentioned | 她不经意间说了 |
[27:52] | that her father could be gone in a year? | 她父亲可能活不过一年 |
[27:56] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她说得对 |
[27:58] | Embrace the not knowing. | 接纳不确定 |
[28:00] | Let it force you to live every day like it could be his last. | 把每一天都当成是他的最后一天 |
[28:05] | Your other option is to live in fear of it, Athena, | 不然每天都活在担忧之中 阿西娜 |
[28:07] | and that’s– that’s not who you are. | 这不是你的作风 |
[28:10] | But I am afraid. | 但我确实担忧 |
[28:13] | If he dies, I’m scared of what it’ll do to May and Harry, | 如果他死了 我不知道梅和哈里会怎样 |
[28:16] | what it’ll do to me. | 我会多受打击 |
[28:19] | I won’t be able to ease the pain for them. | 我没法抹去他们的伤痛 |
[28:22] | They love Bobby. They do. | 他们确实爱巴比 |
[28:25] | But they need their father. | 但毕竟血浓于水 |
[28:27] | Kids are resilient. | 孩子复原能力很强 |
[28:30] | They’re tougher than we give ’em credit for. | 他们比我们想象中更坚强 |
[28:33] | It may not seem like it right now, | 现在可能看不出来 |
[28:35] | but whatever happens, they’ll be okay. | 但不管发生什么 他们都不会有事 |
[28:41] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿如此 |
[28:54] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | I have never been to a revolving restaurant before. | 我还没来过旋转餐厅呢 |
[28:59] | Sorry that we’re not actually revolving. | 很抱歉我们没坐上旋转座 |
[29:01] | I was lucky to get a reservation at all. | 我订到座位就很万幸了 |
[29:03] | No, the view is still great. | 风景还是很好 |
[29:04] | I can people-watch without straining my neck. | 顾客尽收眼底 还不用转脖子 |
[29:07] | It does kind of feel like the world is passing us by, doesn’t it? | 确实有种人生过客匆匆而过的感觉吧 |
[29:12] | An apt metaphor, I suppose. | 这个隐喻恰当吧 |
[29:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:23] | I didn’t mean to lead with that. | 我没想一开场就这么说 |
[29:27] | And I don’t mean to push or make you feel uncomfortable, but… | 我不是想给你压力 或让你骑虎难下 |
[29:32] | I think I’ve been uncomfortable, like– | 我好像一直不太自在 |
[29:35] | like I’m supposed to hold back, not scare you off, | 好像我该慢慢来 不该把你吓跑 |
[29:39] | not tell you how I feel. | 不该向你诉衷肠 |
[29:40] | So that’s how I feel. | 我终于说出真心话了 |
[29:46] | You don’t have to say it back. | 你不用回应 |
[29:49] | I’m not sure that I can. | 我也没法回应 |
[29:53] | Not in those actual words. | 这三个字说不出口 |
[29:57] | Look, I used to say it a lot. | 我以前总说这句话 |
[29:59] | Even after I stopped feeling that way. | 即便我不爱了 我也这么说 |
[30:02] | They were a shield. | 这句话像是一个保护伞 |
[30:03] | An automatic response to an immediate threat. | 每次遇到威胁 就会自动说出来 |
[30:07] | I understand. And if you can’t– | 我懂 如果你没法 |
[30:10] | But it is how I feel about you. | 但我对你是这种感觉 |
[30:16] | I feel a lot of things when I’m with you. | 我跟你在一起 情如泉涌 |
[30:20] | Happy. | 幸福感 |
[30:22] | Safe. | 安全感 |
[30:24] | A million other things that I can’t explain right now, | 还有很多说不出来的感觉 |
[30:27] | but I do feel all of that. | 但我确实有感情 |
[30:33] | For you. | 对你有感情 |
[30:35] | And I’m sorry. I really wish that I could– | 对不起 我也想… |
[30:37] | No, you don’t have to. I get it. | 不必道歉 我都懂 |
[30:41] | I love you, Maddie. | 我爱你 麦迪 |
[30:43] | And as long as I know you feel the same, | 只要心知我们情投意合 |
[30:47] | I can say it enough for the both of us. | 我替你说就行了 |
[30:52] | Joy. | 快乐 |
[30:54] | That’s another feeling. | 我还有这种感觉 |
[31:04] | So now that we know we’re on the same page, | 既然都说开了 |
[31:07] | there’s a few other things I wanted to discuss. | 我想跟你商量一下 |
[31:10] | You stay over pretty late. | 你在我家待到很晚 |
[31:11] | Sometimes you even stay the night. | 有时候还会留下过夜 |
[31:14] | And I was thinking that maybe we need to take the next step– | 我在想是不是该进一步了 |
[31:17] | My God. | 天呐 |
[31:19] | Public proposals make me squirm. | 当众求婚 太尴尬了 |
[31:22] | What? | 什么 |
[31:23] | No. Maddie, no. | 不 麦迪 |
[31:25] | Wait, what? No. | 什么 不是 |
[31:26] | No. Not you, them. | 不是说你 是他们 |
[31:31] | Wendy, baby, | 温蒂 宝贝 |
[31:34] | I just wanna say… | 我就想说 |
[31:39] | My God. | 天呐 |
[31:42] | – Well? – Well? | -说吧 -是这样 |
[31:44] | Are you gonna open the box? | 你要打开吗 |
[31:47] | Come on, sweetheart. | 给我 亲爱的 |
[31:51] | Sorry. Flustered. | 抱歉 我有点慌 |
[31:53] | I mean, as if there isn’t enough pressure on a marriage proposal, | 本来求婚就已经让人很有压力了 |
[31:56] | they add an audience. | 还当着外人 |
[31:57] | Doesn’t look like she’s gonna say no. | 她看着不像会拒绝 |
[31:59] | Maybe she wants to say no. | 也许她想拒绝呢 |
[32:00] | Larry, you dope. | 拉里 你真给力 |
[32:05] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:10] | – Find it? – Not yet. | -找到了吗 -还没 |
[32:16] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[32:21] | The answer is– | 我的回答是 |
[32:25] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[32:28] | Seriously, Larry? | 不是吧 拉里 |
[32:29] | Earrings? | 耳饰 |
[32:30] | Five years together and you bring me up here for earrings? | 我们在一起五年了 你带我过来送我一对耳饰吗 |
[32:33] | – It’s your birthday. – Yeah, next week. | -你过生日 -下周生日 |
[32:36] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[32:37] | Well, I’m not surprised. I’m– | 有惊无喜 我… |
[32:40] | Crushed! | “受伤了” |
[32:42] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[32:51] | God! Wendy! | 天呐 温蒂 |
[32:54] | My God! | 天呐 |
[32:54] | I’ll call 9-1-1. | 我打求救电话 |
[32:59] | It’s bolted to the floor. | 固定在地板上 |
[33:00] | They all are, for safety. | 为安全起见 都固定在地板上 |
[33:01] | I’m the manager. How can I help? | 我是餐厅经理 我能帮上什么忙 |
[33:03] | Is there any way you can get this to go other direction? | 能倒回去吗 |
[33:04] | No, it only travels clockwise. | 不能 只能顺时针转 |
[33:06] | Got significant damage to the pelvic bone. | 盆骨严重受创 |
[33:09] | – It could be separated. – Pulse is steady. | -可能骨裂了 -脉搏稳定 |
[33:10] | Are you guys doctors? | 你们是医生吗 |
[33:12] | – Former nurse. – Current paramedic. | -我以前是护士 -我是急救员 |
[33:13] | All right, I gotta find something to pry this loose. | 我要找个工具撬松桌子 |
[33:15] | Watch her vitals, there could be internal hemorrhaging. | 注意她要害器官 可能会是内出血 |
[33:18] | Wendy, my name is Maddie | 温蒂 我叫麦迪 |
[33:20] | and I’m gonna stay with you, okay? | 我会一直在你身边 |
[33:26] | How are we doing, Wendy? | 你怎么样 温蒂 |
[33:27] | I should’ve broke up three years ago. | 我三年前就该跟他分手 |
[33:31] | Make a hole, make a hole. | 让开 让开 |
[33:33] | All right, I’m gonna get the table out of the way. | 我要把桌子弄出去 |
[33:34] | – Can you hold her up? – Yep. Okay. | -你能扶住她吗 -好 |
[33:35] | I want you to do me a favor, okay? | 听我的话 |
[33:37] | Look out that window. | 看窗外 |
[33:38] | We’re gonna concentrate together on that beautiful view. | 把心思放在美景上 |
[33:40] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[33:44] | You’re doing great. | 你表现很好 |
[33:46] | Keep looking out the window. You’re doing great. | 继续看窗外 你表现很好 |
[33:52] | Help me with this table. | 帮我移开桌子 |
[33:53] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:56] | It hurts, it hurts. | 好疼啊 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:58] | Let’s get her on the ground. On three, ready? | 数到三 把她放到地上 |
[34:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[34:04] | Hope she’s all right. | 希望她没事 |
[34:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:11] | You were right. The pelvis is separated. | 你说得对 盆骨骨折错位了 |
[34:13] | We’ve got arterial bleeding in the interior organs. | 内脏动脉出血 |
[34:16] | Okay, we gotta get this splinted. | 我们得用夹板护住 |
[34:17] | Tablecloth? | 桌布 |
[34:19] | Switch places with me. | 我们换一下位置 |
[34:22] | All right. We’re gonna roll you, okay? | 我们要把你翻过去 |
[34:24] | – Okay, here we go. – Ready? Go. | -好 -准备好了吗 翻 |
[34:26] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[34:27] | – Okay. – All right. | -好了 -好了 |
[34:28] | Okay. Gentle, gentle. | 慢点 轻点 |
[34:30] | – We’re good. – Okay. | -可以了 -好了 |
[34:32] | I feel so stupid. | 我感觉好傻 |
[34:35] | Don’t. I’m the idiot. | 不 我才是大傻子 |
[34:37] | I didn’t ask because I never thought you would say yes, | 我没向你求婚 因为我怕你不会答应 |
[34:40] | but you did. | 但你答应了 |
[34:41] | But you didn’t ask. | 可你没求婚啊 |
[34:44] | I’m asking now. | 我现在求婚 |
[34:47] | Yes, Larry. | 我愿意 拉里 |
[34:49] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[34:59] | Public proposals. | 当众求婚啊 |
[35:01] | You know that wasn’t a proposal, by the way. | 你知道刚才不是求婚吧 |
[35:04] | I mean me, not them. | 我是说我 不是他们 |
[35:05] | It wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[35:07] | No. | 不是 |
[35:08] | Wait, were you gonna ask me to move in with you? | 你刚才想让我跟你同居吗 |
[35:10] | Honestly, I was gonna offer you a drawer. | 老实说 我是想倒出一个抽屉给你 |
[35:17] | A drawer? | 一个抽屉 |
[35:19] | You know, I’ve never seen this side of you before. | 我从没见过你这一面 |
[35:22] | Kicking ass and saving lives. | 白衣天使上身 救人性命 |
[35:24] | It’s kinda hot. | 撩得我小心脏直蹦跶啊 |
[35:26] | You too. | 你也是 |
[35:28] | Good with your hands. | 手上功夫了得 |
[35:29] | Very precise. | 稳准到位 |
[35:31] | I’m all about precision. | 必须到位啊 |
[35:35] | Thank you so much, both of you. | 谢谢二位出手相助 |
[35:37] | – Sure. – Not a problem. | -不客气 -小事而已 |
[35:39] | If there’s anything I or the hotel can do to repay you, just name it. | 如果二位有什么需要 酒店会尽力满足 |
[35:52] | A big suite even. | 还是豪华套房啊 |
[35:54] | Well, they said they comped the room. | 他们说房间免费 |
[35:55] | Hopefully same thing goes for the minibar. | 希望酒水也一样 |
[35:58] | God, I do love you. | 天呐 我好爱你 |
[36:02] | You better. | 别废话了 |
[36:10] | Is Harry still on the phone with Athena? | 哈里还在跟阿西娜讲电话吗 |
[36:13] | He fell asleep halfway through the conversation. | 聊到一半就睡着了 |
[36:16] | I told her we’d call her back in the morning. | 我告诉她 明早再打给她 |
[36:24] | I’m sorry about before. | 我很抱歉之前的事 |
[36:28] | Dropping that on you the way that I did. | 我不该那样对你发火 |
[36:33] | Well, I’m sorry too. | 我也道歉 |
[36:37] | I wanna help, Michael. Just tell me how. | 我想帮上忙 迈克尔 告诉我怎么做 |
[36:47] | Harry never knew my father. | 哈里没见过我父亲 |
[36:51] | He died before we could tell anyone that Athena was pregnant. | 还没来得及告诉他怀孕的事 他就去世了 |
[36:59] | It was a… massive stroke. | 严重中风 |
[37:04] | He collapsed working on someone’s yard. | 他在别人院子里剪草时倒下了 |
[37:10] | Must’ve been a hard time. | 你那段时间肯定很难熬 |
[37:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:13] | But when we found out we were having a boy? | 但当我们得知怀的是男孩 |
[37:18] | Man. | 天 |
[37:20] | I wanted to be excited. | 我想要开心来着 |
[37:23] | But I–I could only think about my father | 但我满脑子就只想着我父亲 |
[37:27] | and how my son would never know him. | 我儿子永远见不到他了 |
[37:33] | How he would never meet the man who made me who I am. | 他永远都见不到生我养我的男人了 |
[37:40] | Now, you know Athena. She had all the answers. | 你了解阿西娜 她总是心里有数 |
[37:43] | Of course. She said that we would name our son Harry. | 不用说 她给儿子起名为哈里 |
[37:49] | After his grandfather. | 跟他爷爷同名 |
[37:52] | And that we would talk about him | 我们会经常聊起他 |
[37:54] | and our son would know him | 儿子也会跟着了解他 |
[37:57] | even without having met him. | 即使今生无缘相见 |
[38:02] | And he does. | 他也确实很了解 |
[38:05] | The way he talks about your father | 他聊起你父亲 |
[38:06] | and the trips to this place, | 聊起来这里野营 |
[38:08] | you’ve kept him alive for Harry. | 你让他活在哈里心中了 |
[38:12] | And that’s why I brought you here. | 所以我才带你过来 |
[38:16] | I have had 18 years with my daughter. | 我陪女儿成长了18年 |
[38:21] | I have watched her grow into an amazing, strong young woman. | 我看着她长得亭亭玉立 坚强出众 |
[38:31] | But my son– | 但我儿子 |
[38:33] | He’s still a boy. | 他还是个孩子 |
[38:34] | Man. | 天呐 |
[38:37] | I wanna be there with him. | 我想陪着他 |
[38:39] | I wanna see him grow up. | 我想看他长大 |
[38:43] | And I don’t know if I will be. | 但我不知道能否实现了 |
[38:49] | It’s just– if something happens to me, I need someone. | 如果我遭遇不测 我需要一个人 |
[38:56] | I need you to help keep me and my father alive for him. | 我需要你让我和我父亲活在他心中 |
[39:05] | I will do that. | 我答应你 |
[39:35] | You ordered room service. | 你叫了早餐 |
[39:37] | With candles. | 还有蜡烛 |
[39:39] | Well, we never got to have our candlelight dinner. | 我们没吃上烛光晚餐 |
[39:44] | Candlelight breakfast will do just fine. | 烛光早餐也不错 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:53] | So how did it go? | 怎么样 |
[39:55] | Well, we communed with nature, planted a tree, | 我们亲近了大自然 种了树 |
[39:57] | and ate s’mores under the stars. | 星空下烤了棉花糖吃 |
[40:00] | – Sounds like you had fun. – We did. | -你好像玩得很开心啊 -确实 |
[40:02] | Just about to head out, | 马上就回去了 |
[40:03] | so we’ll probably be home by the time you’re off shift. | 你下班 我们可能就到家了 |
[40:06] | How’s Michael doing? | 迈克尔怎么样 |
[40:11] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[40:13] | We’ll see you soon. | 回家见 |
[40:25] | Where were you all night? | 你一晚上去哪了 |
[40:27] | None of your business. | 不用你管 |
[40:29] | You should’ve called. I was worried. | 你该说一声 我都担心了 |
[40:31] | Well, you know, I took Maddie out to talk and things… | 我带麦迪出去吃饭聊天 然后 |
[40:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:39] | Ignited. | 干柴烈火燃激情了 |
[40:51] | So? How’d it go last night? | 昨晚怎么样啊 |
[40:53] | I need details. | 快分享一下 |
[40:54] | Well, there was a pelvic splint involved. | 遇上骨盆错位了 |
[40:56] | Kinky. | 重口味啊 |
[40:58] | It seems like there’s a big police presence here today. | 今天好多警察过来啊 |
[41:00] | – What’s up? – Scheduled sit-alongs. | -怎么回事 -例行跟警 |
[41:02] | It’s on the calendar, not that you ever read it. | 日程表里都有 但你都不看 知道就怪了 |
[41:04] | Well, I don’t have to. I have you. | 我不用看 我有你就够了 |
[41:07] | Jamal, have you been here all night? | 贾马尔 你一晚上都在吗 |
[41:09] | No, just feels like I was. | 不是 表象而已 |
[41:17] | I’m just clocking in. | 我刚上班 |
[41:18] | Were there any problems getting out of the hotel this morning? | 你今早顺利离开酒店了吗 |
[41:21] | 100% comped as promised. | 完全免费 没花钱 |
[41:23] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[41:24] | Just like everything else last night. | 昨晚一切都很完美 |
[41:25] | Yeah, we should get done up and paint the town more often. | 我们该多来几次盛装出游啊 |
[41:28] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[41:29] | My favorite part didn’t involve fancy clothes. | 盛装可不是我最心动的部分 |
[41:32] | Or any clothes at all? | 是不穿衣服那一段吧 |
[41:34] | – Morning, Maddie. – Morning. | -早 麦迪 -早 |
[41:35] | Okay, so this conversation is officially not safe for work. | 我们的对话已经影响我工作了 |
[41:39] | – I really should go. – Okay. | -我要挂了 -好 |
[41:41] | Call me after your shift. | 你下班后 打给我 |
[41:42] | And I was thinking maybe we could, like, bring some of your stuff over tonight. | 你顺便可以带些换洗衣物过来 |
[41:46] | I’m going to have you do a sit-along with Maddie. | 你今天就跟着麦迪吧 |
[41:48] | Maddie, this is Officer Brown. | 麦迪 这是布朗警官 |
[41:50] | He’s going to be shadowing you to see how we work at the call center. | 他今天会跟着你 了解呼救中心如何运作 |
[41:52] | Hi, handsome. | 小帅哥好 |
[41:57] | See any good movies lately? | 最近看过什么好电影吗 |
[41:59] | Stay calm. | 别激动 |
[42:02] | End the call. | 挂断电话 |
[42:05] | Maddie? | 麦迪 |
[42:05] | Carefully. | 别轻举妄动 |
[42:06] | Hello, Maddie? | 麦迪 |
[42:08] | Are you there? Do I lose you? | 你在听吗 你挂了吗 |
[42:09] | I love you, Howie. | 我爱你 小霍 |
[42:22] | Ladies and gentlemen– | 女士们 先生们 |
[42:25] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 站起来 |
[42:26] | We are taking control of this facility. | 呼救中心已经被我们控制了 |
[42:28] | Do not move, | 都别动 |
[42:31] | or you will be shot. | 不然就对你们开枪 |