时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Morning! | 早 |
[00:33] | Didn’t get any sleep last night. | 我一晚上没睡觉 |
[00:34] | I was so nervous about being late. | 就怕自己迟到 |
[00:36] | You are late. | 你确实迟到了 |
[00:38] | Yeah, by three minutes. | 晚了三分钟而已 |
[00:39] | A job like this, you’re on time or you’re dead. | 这种活儿 不准时就等于送死 |
[00:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:45] | I’ve never worked in a team before. | 我没参与过团伙作案 |
[00:46] | Do you have any advice, you know, for a rookie? | 大佬对我这种萌新小白 有何提点 |
[00:49] | Talk less. | 少说话 |
[01:50] | Right on time. | 很准时啊 |
[01:50] | You guys weren’t! | 你们就迟到了 |
[02:04] | Set it to channel nine. | 通讯为9频道 |
[02:06] | Administrator level key cards. | 管理员门卡 |
[02:08] | Give us access to every door in the call center. | 可以在接警中心自由通行 |
[02:10] | Once we take dispatch, clock starts. | 控制接警中心后 就开始行动 |
[02:13] | 60 minutes in and out. Be ready for my call. | 整个行动60分钟 听我指挥 |
[02:15] | Think you can stick to that schedule? | 你这次能守时吧 |
[02:17] | Three minutes, guys. Come on, get over it. | 就晚了三分钟 一直念叨 唐僧啊 |
[02:21] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[02:51] | Morning. | 早 |
[02:52] | Here for our sit-along. | 我们来例行跟警 |
[02:57] | Have fun up there. | 各位尽兴 |
[02:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:01] | We will. | 一定 |
[03:05] | First stop, second floor. Server room. | 先上二楼 机房 |
[03:19] | Terry Flores? | 泰瑞·弗洛里斯 |
[03:20] | Can I help you guys? | 有事吗 |
[03:27] | Morning, officers. | 早 警察同志们 |
[03:28] | How’d you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们来了 |
[03:29] | Well, this is my secret weapon. | 这是我的秘密武器 |
[03:31] | I can see everything with this. | 这上面会显示一切信息 |
[03:34] | I thought there were five of you. | 不是一共有五个人吗 |
[03:35] | They had to make a pit stop. | 他们等下再过来 |
[03:37] | You gotta show me how this thing works. | 你得给我演示一下 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:43] | Morning, Jake. | 早 杰克 |
[03:44] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:48] | Good. Come on. | 很好 走 |
[03:50] | Take down the system. | 中断系统 |
[03:51] | Messaging, CAD, all of it. | 信息发送 机辅调系统 |
[03:53] | Hard reboot. | 强制重启 |
[03:54] | That’s gonna raise a lot of red flags. | 这会惊动大家 |
[03:56] | – Dispatch’ll go blind for– – Seven minutes. | -接警中心中断 -七分钟 |
[03:58] | Say it’s temporary maintenance. | 就说是临检 |
[04:00] | Happens all the time. | 常有的事 |
[04:16] | So how’d it go last night? I need details. | 昨晚怎么样 快分享一下 |
[04:19] | Well, there was a pelvic splint involved. | 遇上骨盆错位了 |
[04:21] | Kinky. | 重口味啊 |
[04:23] | Seems like there’s a big police presence today. | 今天好多警察过来啊 |
[04:25] | – What’s up? – Scheduled sit-alongs. | -怎么回事 -例行跟警 |
[04:26] | It’s on the calendar, not that you ever read it. | 日程表里都有 但你都不看 知道就怪了 |
[04:28] | Well, I don’t have to. I have you. | 我不用看 我有你就够了 |
[04:32] | Security. | 保安部 |
[04:33] | Hey, it’s Terry Flores. | 我是泰瑞·弗洛里斯 |
[04:36] | I’m locked out of the server room. | 我进不了机房了 |
[04:39] | Second floor. | 二楼 |
[04:40] | Can you come up here? | 能过来帮个忙吗 |
[04:42] | Now? | 现在 |
[04:54] | I’m just clocking in. | 我刚上班 |
[04:55] | Were there any problems getting out of the hotel this morning? | 你今早顺利离开酒店了吗 |
[04:57] | – 100% comped as promised. – Perfect. | -完全免费 没花钱 -完美 |
[05:01] | Just like everything else last night. | 昨晚一切都很完美 |
[05:16] | Terry? | 泰瑞 |
[05:22] | You up here? | 你在吗 |
[05:26] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[05:34] | – Morning, Maddie. – Morning. | -早 麦迪 -早 |
[05:36] | Okay, so this conversation is officially not safe for work. | 我们的对话已经影响我工作了 |
[05:39] | – I really should go. – Okay. | -我要挂了 -好 |
[05:41] | I’m gonna have you do a sit-along with Maddie. | 你今天就跟着麦迪吧 |
[05:44] | Maddie, this is Officer Brown. | 麦迪 这是布朗警官 |
[05:46] | He’s going to be shadowing you to see– | 他今天会跟着你 |
[05:47] | Hi, handsome. | 小帅哥好 |
[05:50] | See any good movies lately? | 最近看过什么好电影吗 |
[05:54] | Stay calm. | 别激动 |
[05:57] | End the call. | 挂断电话 |
[05:59] | – Maddie? – Carefully. | -麦迪 -别轻举妄动 |
[06:01] | Hello, Maddie? Are you there? | 麦迪 你在听吗 |
[06:03] | Did I lose you? | 你挂了吗 |
[06:04] | I love you, Howie. | 我爱你 小霍 |
[06:19] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[06:22] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 站起来 |
[06:23] | We are taking control of this facility. | 呼救中心已经被我们控制了 |
[06:25] | Do not move | 都别动 |
[06:27] | or you will be shot. | 不然就对你们开枪 |
[06:30] | You are now our hostages. | 你们现在是人质了 |
[06:32] | Get up, everybody! Get up, up, up, up, up, up. | 大家都起身 都赶紧站起来 |
[06:34] | – Come on. – Up. We need you up. | -快 -都站起来 |
[06:39] | All right, grab his uniform. | 你换上他的制服 |
[06:40] | I got the tech. | 技术员交给我 |
[06:47] | Up the stairs. | 上楼 |
[06:48] | – Move. – Let’s go. | -走 -快走 |
[06:49] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[06:50] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走 赶紧走 |
[06:51] | Quickly, move, move, move. | 都动作快点 |
[06:53] | Hurry, quickly, quickly. | 快走 快 |
[06:54] | Cell phones, key cards, | 手机 钥匙卡 |
[06:57] | wallets, smart watches, | 钱包 智能表 |
[06:59] | whatever’s in your pocket goes in the can. | 随身物品全部上交 |
[07:03] | My EpiPen. | 这是我的肾上腺素笔 |
[07:05] | I’m allergic to bees. | 我对蜜蜂过敏 |
[07:07] | Bees are the least of your troubles today, sweetheart. | 大姐 这个时候 你还担心什么蜜蜂 |
[07:23] | I don’t know what you want, | 不知道你们有何目的 |
[07:25] | but someone’s going to notice when 9-1-1 stops answering. | 但紧急中心不接警会引人怀疑 |
[07:30] | You had a system crash. | 你们系统崩了 |
[07:31] | Valley Division is picking up the slack right now, | 山谷中心正替你们接警 |
[07:34] | but your servers are rebooting. | 但服务器重启了 |
[07:35] | Should be back in two minutes. | 再过两分钟就恢复了 |
[07:40] | We’ve got Dispatch. | 已控制接警中心 |
[07:44] | I’ve got the lobby. | 前台已搞定 |
[07:45] | Don’t you worry, folks. | 别怕 各位 |
[07:46] | We’re gonna get you back to work. | 我们会让你们回到岗位 |
[07:48] | But under our supervision. | 但要按我们指令行事 |
[07:50] | We will be monitoring all calls that come in | 我们会监控所有来电 |
[07:54] | and approving all resources that you send out. | 所有接警都要经我们许可 |
[07:57] | Call volume’s low this early in the morning, | 这么早 求救电话不多 |
[07:59] | so we don’t need all of you. | 不用大家都上岗 |
[08:03] | You. Step forward. | 你 上前一步 |
[08:05] | Two of you, step forward. | 你们俩 出来 |
[08:07] | Everybody else, you’re on deck where you will wait in silence | 其他人都乖乖等着 |
[08:11] | until we rotate you through. | 等我们叫你再出来 |
[08:14] | – Let’s go! – Move! | -快走 -走 |
[08:15] | Now, people, move! Let’s go! | 动起来 快走 |
[08:17] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[08:18] | – Move! Come on! – Let’s go! Come on! | -快走 -走 动作快点 |
[08:22] | Come here, shut up. | 过来 闭嘴 |
[08:25] | On the ground. On the ground! | 坐下 坐下 |
[08:28] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[08:29] | Then we’re out of here. | 我们完事就走 |
[08:30] | So I don’t care if you need a bathroom break | 我不管谁要上厕所 |
[08:32] | or a bottle of water. | 还是想喝水 |
[08:33] | You will stay where we can see you. | 都别离开我们的视线 |
[08:36] | If anyone tries anything at all– | 如果有人耍花招 |
[08:38] | You’ll shoot us. | 你们就会开枪 |
[08:40] | No. | 不 |
[08:43] | We’ll shoot the person next to you. | 我们会杀掉你旁边的人 |
[08:47] | You guys like saving lives, right? | 你们喜欢救死扶伤吧 |
[08:50] | Why don’t you start with your own? | 那就先救自己人吧 |
[09:05] | How did you know? | 你怎么看出来了 |
[09:08] | You dropped the mug before they pulled the guns out. | 对方拔枪之前 你的杯子就摔地上了 |
[09:11] | I recognized him. | 我认出他了 |
[09:13] | Greg, or whatever his name is. | 格雷格 可能不是真名 |
[09:15] | My date from hell. | 上次约会抢劫我的人 |
[09:16] | He’s the one that attacked you? | 就是他打了你吗 |
[09:19] | They targeted you because you work here. | 你在这里上班 才被他们盯上了 |
[09:21] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[09:24] | If I’d told the police– | 如果我当初告诉警察 |
[09:25] | No, this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[09:27] | – No matter what the plan– – Maddie. | -不管他们目的何在 -麦迪 |
[09:29] | You only do something like this so you can do something worse. | 劫持接警中心 肯定有更大的阴谋 |
[09:34] | We have to warn someone. | 我们得想办法通风报信 |
[09:37] | I already did. | 我这么做了 |
[09:39] | I just hope he gets the message. | 就希望他能听懂吧 |
[09:45] | Okay, she said that she loves you. | 她说她爱你 |
[09:46] | That’s weird, right? | 太不正常了吧 |
[09:48] | Is that weird? | 不正常吗 |
[09:54] | Come on, Maddie. Answer. | 麦迪 回复啊 |
[09:54] | 没想到你会这么说 但感觉很棒 总感觉有点怪啊 有空给我回电 麦迪 你没事吧 | |
[09:58] | You know, all right. | 好吧 不管了 |
[10:03] | You’ve reached Maddie’s phone. Leave a message. | 我是麦迪 请留言 |
[10:09] | You’re being paranoid. She’s fine. | 别胡思乱想了 她没事 |
[10:21] | Come on. Don’t be that guy. | 别这么多心了 |
[10:22] | Don’t do it, Chimney. Don’t do it. | 别自己作死啊 奇米 |
[10:24] | Come on, man! | 争点气啊 |
[10:28] | My God. | 受不了 |
[10:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:35] | We’re experiencing a high call volume at the moment. Please try again. | 目前来电较多 请稍后再拨 |
[10:39] | It’s 8:00 in the morning. All right, you know what? | 才早上八点 怎么可能 |
[10:42] | Yep. Go for Buck. | 我是巴克 |
[10:44] | How come 9-1-1 doesn’t respond when I call? | 911紧急中心怎么不接我电话 |
[10:47] | Is that some kind of riddle? | 这是脑筋急转弯吗 |
[10:49] | Like “Who watches the Watchmen?” | “谁来守望「守望者」”这种 |
[10:51] | Neither of those things are riddles. | 两个都不是脑筋急转弯 |
[10:52] | Okay, I just tried calling 9-1-1 | 我刚拨打了911紧急电话 |
[10:54] | and I got the high call volume message. | 结果对方说目前占线 |
[10:56] | I miss, like, an earthquake or something? | 难道发生地震了 只有我不知道吗 |
[10:57] | Nope, pretty chill morning. | 没有 今早天下太平 |
[10:59] | Wait, why are you calling 9-1-1? | 你打911紧急电话干什么啊 |
[11:02] | Is everything okay? | 出事了吗 |
[11:06] | Your sister said that she loved me. | 你姐说她爱我 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 很好啊 |
[11:10] | Wasn’t that the whole point in that big date you had last night? | 你昨晚带她去约会 不就是为了感情升温吗 |
[11:14] | You declare your love and she declares hers? | 你向她示爱 她向你示爱 |
[11:17] | Yeah, I know, okay, but she didn’t, all right? | 我知道 但她没说这句话 |
[11:19] | At least not last night. | 昨晚没说 |
[11:22] | Look, she made this big deal saying that she couldn’t say those words, | 她认为这句话重如山 没法轻易说出口 |
[11:26] | and then this morning, | 结果今早 |
[11:27] | she blurts them out and hangs up on me. | 她直接说出来 然后就挂了 |
[11:29] | It’s still not quite sounding like an emergency. | 还是没听出这是什么紧急状况 |
[11:32] | Because I sound insane. | 因为我像是乱发疯 |
[11:34] | She’s at the call center. What could happen there, right? | 她在接警中心 能出什么事 |
[11:37] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[11:43] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[11:44] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[11:46] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[11:47] | – Where are you calling from? – Downtown. | -请说你一下你的地址 -市中心 |
[11:49] | The corner of 9th and Los Angeles Street. | 洛杉矶街和第九大道交叉口 |
[11:51] | Multiple vehicle collision, 9th and Los Angeles Street. | 洛杉矶街和第九大道交叉口发生连环相撞 |
[11:55] | Can you move the vehicles out of the intersection? | 你能把车从十字路口开走吗 |
[11:57] | I guess, but are you gonna send someone? | 能 但你们会派人来吗 |
[11:59] | Absolutely. Help is on the way. | 当然了 马上派人 |
[12:02] | Can I roll police and medical RA? | 我能派警察和救护员过去吗 |
[12:04] | No. No one goes into that area. | 不行 谁都不能过去 |
[12:07] | Call it a no-fly zone. | 那边禁止通行 |
[12:09] | Time to rotate. | 该换一批人了 |
[12:11] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[12:14] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[12:16] | You, come with me. Let’s go. | 你跟我走 快走 |
[12:18] | – Josh. – Wait. Just wait. | -乔什 -等一下 |
[12:24] | Downtown. | 市中心 |
[12:25] | They don’t want anyone downtown. | 他们不想让人去市中心 |
[12:34] | And Dad? He’s okay? | 爸呢 他没事吧 |
[12:35] | Yeah, Bobby says he’s doing good. | 没事 巴比说他很好 |
[12:37] | They’re on their way back from the campsite now. | 露营结束了 他们马上就回来了 |
[12:41] | Baby, I gotta go. | 女儿 我得挂了 |
[12:43] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:49] | It was yellow! | 刚才是黄灯 |
[12:50] | It was reckless, jackass! | 刚才太莽撞了 混蛋 |
[12:52] | Okay, folks. Settle down. | 行了 都别吵了 |
[12:54] | Why don’t you each go to your own car | 你们都先回自己车里 |
[12:56] | and let me sort this out. | 我来调解 |
[12:57] | We were in the same car. | 我们开一辆车 |
[12:58] | That’s my husband. | 这是我老公 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | Anybody call 9-1-1? | 有人报警了吗 |
[13:03] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 他们不是派你来了吗 |
[13:05] | 727L30, they’re requesting you at 19124 Sunset. | 727L30 请前往19124日落大道 |
[13:08] | Assault and battery in progress. | 处理一起打架斗殴 |
[13:09] | Copy. | 收到 |
[13:10] | Dispatch, at 9th and Los Angeles. | 调度中心 洛杉矶街和第九大道交叉口 |
[13:12] | – Non-injury car accident. – Yes. | -发生车祸 无伤者 -知道 |
[13:14] | Units are already en route to that location. | 已派警察前往处理 |
[13:15] | Please proceed to assault and battery in progress. | 请前往解决打架事件 |
[13:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:18] | Okay, officers are on their way. | 警察马上就要来了 |
[13:20] | Try not to kill each other before they get here. | 在此之前 你俩别打了 |
[13:23] | 727L30 en route. | 727L30立刻前往 |
[13:30] | And there she goes. | 她走了 |
[13:34] | Tiffany, you’re clear for deliver. | 蒂梵妮 你可以”送包裹”了 |
[14:04] | Package has been delivered. | “货”已送达 |
[14:15] | Automated alert. | 自动警报 |
[14:17] | Security alarm. We usually send officers. | 安保警报 一般派警察过去 |
[14:20] | Security alarm. First and Grand. | 安保警报 富丽馆 |
[14:25] | – Should we send someone? – No, it’s handled. | -要派人吗 -不用 有人去了 |
[14:27] | Time to rotate. You two, up. | 该换人了 你们俩起来 |
[14:35] | Rover team. | “探险队” |
[14:37] | Go fetch. | 动手吧 |
[14:51] | You mean to tell me it took four of you to subdue a two person brawl | 就俩人打架 四个警察还不够 |
[14:54] | and then you called for me? | 又把我叫来了吗 |
[14:55] | We didn’t call you. | 我们没叫增援 |
[14:56] | Still trying to figure out who called us. | 还在想谁把我们叫来了 |
[14:58] | Jackson already had the fight handled when we rolled up. | 我们赶来时 杰克森已经处理好了 |
[15:01] | Maybe Dispatch had a late night last night? | 调度中心昨晚有人喝大了吧 |
[15:04] | I guess so. | 看来是了 |
[15:05] | Dispatch, is there a reason you sent four officers to break up a fight? | 调度中心 两个人打架 怎么派四个警察过来 |
[15:09] | Five now, including me. | 加上我 都五个了 |
[15:12] | Sorry, Sergeant, we’re having some technical difficulties this morning. | 抱歉 警官 今早调度系统出现了小问题 |
[15:15] | Apologies for the mix-up. | 很抱歉调度失误 |
[15:18] | Is that incident downtown taken care of? | 市中心那场车祸处理好了吗 |
[15:20] | Affirmative. Everything’s clear there. | 对 已经处理完了 |
[15:23] | I don’t know why the alarm company requested a hard confirm. | 警报公司怎么还需要再确认啊 |
[15:26] | Our cameras went down for about a minute. | 摄像头断开了一分钟左右 |
[15:28] | Some kind of power surge. | 好像是电流过载了 |
[15:30] | But we told ’em everything was fine. | 但我们告知一切正常了 |
[15:31] | Probably just covering their you-know-what. | 形式还是要走一下嘛 |
[15:34] | Can’t get through to the admin at Dispatch. | 打不通调度中心的电话 |
[15:36] | Hey, we need verification before we let you do a walkthrough. | 你们进去之前 需要先确认身份 |
[15:41] | All lines are busy right now. | 你打不通电话 |
[15:43] | Put down the phone. | 挂了吧 |
[15:54] | Took down the cameras. Alarms are on bypass. | 摄像头已搞定 警报已解除 |
[15:57] | Guess we’re all set then. | 一切就绪了 |
[16:00] | Tiffany! | 蒂梵妮 |
[16:03] | Time to go shopping. | “购物喽” |
[16:07] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[16:10] | They put green onions in my omelet. | 他们在煎蛋里放葱了 |
[16:12] | That’s not an emergency, ma’am. | 这不是紧急情况 女士 |
[16:14] | I explicitly told them I was allergic. | 我明确表示 我对葱过敏 |
[16:16] | That’s attempted murder. | 这是谋杀未遂 |
[16:18] | Are you having an allergic reaction? | 你出现过敏反应了吗 |
[16:20] | I’m not actually allergic, | 我虽然没真过敏 |
[16:21] | but they didn’t know that! | 但他们不知道啊 |
[16:23] | You can’t tie up our lines because someone made the wrong breakfast order. | 你不能因为配料不对 就占用紧急线路 |
[16:26] | Of course I can. | 我当然可以了 |
[16:27] | My tax dollars pay your salary. | 没有我这个纳税人 谁给你们开工资 |
[16:29] | You still feel like you’re making a difference? | 你还觉得自己的工作有意义吗 |
[16:32] | I bet this woman really thinks you’re… | 我肯定这个女人觉得你 |
[16:35] | God, what is the word? | 你原话是什么 |
[16:37] | I’ll never be rich, but I’ll be… | 我不会大富大贵 但我会 |
[16:39] | Worthwhile. | 活得很有意义 |
[16:46] | Ma’am, it is a crime to make a false report to 9-1-1. | 女士 随便打报警电话是犯罪 |
[16:49] | I could have you arrested. | 我可以派人逮捕你 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:51] | You’re gonna send the police? | 你要派警察来吗 |
[16:53] | Yes. I am. | 对 |
[16:53] | 来电者姓名 未知 事件类型 乱打电话者 地址 | |
[16:55] | I’m sending someone now. | 我现在就派人过去 |
[16:57] | You might not wanna be there when they arrive. | 警察来之前 你赶紧跑吧 |
[17:00] | – You feel better, big guy? – I do. | -这样满意了吗 “壮男” -确实 |
[17:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:03] | Let’s rotate you out. | 你们该换人了 |
[17:08] | You two. With me. | 你们俩跟我来 |
[17:11] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[17:15] | Move! | 快点 |
[17:21] | Why do they keep moving us around like this? | 他们为什么要不停换人 |
[17:24] | To disorient us. | 扰乱我们 |
[17:25] | So we can’t make a plan. | 让我们没法想出对策 |
[17:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:36] | I don’t wanna die in here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[17:38] | No one is gonna die. | 没人会死 |
[17:40] | Jake’s dead. | 杰克死了 |
[17:42] | They shot him. | 他们开枪杀了他 |
[17:52] | We have to get a message out. | 我们得向外界求救 |
[17:53] | I did. | 我求救了 |
[17:55] | A woman called about onions in an omelet. | 一个女人打电话抱怨煎蛋里有葱 |
[17:57] | I dispatched an officer. | 我派了一个警察过去 |
[17:59] | To the restaurant? | 到餐馆吗 |
[18:01] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[18:04] | Buck, do not try and talk me out of this. | 巴克 你别劝我了 |
[18:06] | I need to go down there for myself | 我得亲自过去一趟 |
[18:07] | and make sure that she’s okay. | 确保她没事 |
[18:08] | Yeah, no, she– | 你去吧 |
[18:10] | she didn’t pick up when I called her either. | 她也不接我电话 |
[18:11] | I tried calling Josh | 我打给乔什 |
[18:13] | and it went straight to voicemail. | 也直接转到语音留言 |
[18:14] | Now I’m definitely going. | 我这下必须得去了 |
[18:16] | What if something is wrong? | 万一出什么事了呢 |
[18:18] | Maybe we should call the police. | 我们还是报警吧 |
[18:21] | I think someone already did. | 有人报警了 |
[18:29] | I know, Captain. | 我知道 警监 |
[18:31] | CAD’s been glitching all morning. | 今早”机辅调”一直故障 |
[18:33] | What is she saying now? | 她怎么说 |
[18:35] | She’s making her case. | 她正说服上级呢 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I’ll wait to hear from you. | 我等你通知 |
[18:38] | Now she’s folding like a cheap suit. | 结果她怂了 |
[18:39] | All right, let me talk to Athena. | 我来跟阿西娜说吧 |
[18:42] | Captain needs to make some calls. | 警监需要先确认一下 |
[18:44] | As evidence goes, | 就目前证据而言 |
[18:46] | an “I love you” is less than convincing. | 她说”我爱你” 不代表出事了 |
[18:48] | But they sent you down to my apartment for an assault with a deadly onion. | 但你被派到我这里解决”葱下毒”这种事 |
[18:50] | That feels more convincing. | 这里面肯定有问题 |
[18:52] | Well, she’s gonna talk to Operations, | 她会联系一下行动处 |
[18:54] | see if they can get eyes in the building, | 看能不能掌握楼里情况 |
[18:55] | see if anything’s wrong. | 是不是真出事了 |
[18:57] | No, no, no. We can’t just send in SWAT. | 不行 不能派特警队 |
[19:00] | If there is someone inside the call center doing something, | 如果真有人到接警中心搞事了 |
[19:05] | they’ll know we’re onto them. | 这样就打草惊蛇了 |
[19:08] | Let’s go for a drive. | 我们去瞧瞧吧 |
[19:10] | Talk to you later, Buck. | 先挂了 巴克 |
[19:11] | No, no! | 别啊 |
[19:12] | Chimney, don’t hang up! | 奇米 别挂电话 |
[20:07] | Girl Blue? | 《忧郁女孩》 |
[20:08] | Yeah, and Cider Falls. | 对 还有《苹果汁瀑布》 |
[20:11] | Rover team. Status update. | “探险队” 汇报情况 |
[20:13] | We’ve got four so far. | 目前拿到四幅作品 |
[20:14] | That’s less than a third of the list. | 还不到目标三分之一 |
[20:16] | We’re moving as fast as we can. | 我们尽量赶了 |
[20:17] | It’s taking longer than we thought to get it out of the frame. | 将其去框 比想象中费时 |
[20:20] | So leave them in the damn frames. | 那就连着画框一起拿 |
[20:22] | There’s GPS trackers in the frames. | 画框上有定位器 |
[20:24] | Pick up the damn pace. | 抓紧时间 |
[20:41] | You’re quiet. Should I be worried? | 你突然不话唠了 我该担心吗 |
[20:45] | No. | 不是 |
[20:46] | I mean, I’m still freaked out | 我还是很惊慌 |
[20:47] | but at least now I got a partner in this. | 但至少有人陪我一起去 |
[20:49] | We are not partners. | 我不是陪你去 |
[20:51] | You’re here so I can keep an eye on you, | 我带上你 是为了管着你 |
[20:53] | make sure you don’t do anything foolish. | 省得你闯祸 |
[20:56] | Is that who I think it is? | 不会真是他吧 |
[21:03] | Okay, now don’t be mad. | 你先别生气 |
[21:08] | Hey, Buck. | 巴克 |
[21:09] | Hey, Chim. | 老奇 |
[21:10] | You two tell anyone else what’s happening at the call center? | 你们还把这件事告诉别人了吗 |
[21:14] | Good, because I’m running out of room in here. | 这就好 因为车里坐不下了 |
[21:27] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[21:28] | Yeah, we’re way behind schedule. | 知道 时间不够了 |
[21:29] | A new problem. Look. | 新麻烦 你看 |
[21:31] | Police cruiser. | 警车 |
[21:32] | What? Pulling in here? | 什么 开到这里来了吗 |
[21:38] | Okay, we’re here. Now what? | 到了 接下来呢 |
[21:40] | Well, if everything’s normal, | 如果一切正常 |
[21:42] | I’ll be able to walk in that front door and go inside. | 我就能走进调度中心 |
[21:45] | Take a look around and see if everyone forgot to charge their damn cell phone. | 看一下大家是不是都忘给手机充电了 |
[21:49] | And if it’s not normal? | 如果有异常呢 |
[21:51] | I guess we’ll find out. | 一探便知了 |
[22:02] | Hey, guys. Cop approaching. | 各位 警察来了 |
[22:03] | What do you want me to do? | 我要怎么办 |
[22:06] | How many? | 多少人 |
[22:08] | Looks like she’s alone. | 好像就她一个人 |
[22:10] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她来这里干什么啊 |
[22:11] | Officers routinely come here for pursuit recordings, call recordings– | 警员经常来查询录音证据 |
[22:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:18] | She’s coming in. | 她进来了 |
[22:19] | What do you want me to do? | 怎么办 |
[22:24] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[22:26] | I’m here to follow up on a call. Mind if I go up? | 我来跟进一起案件 能上去吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[22:32] | She’s coming up? That’s not good. | 她要上来 糟了 |
[22:34] | Shoot her. | 打死她 |
[22:35] | What? | 什么 |
[22:36] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[22:38] | Did you say something? | 你说什么 |
[22:39] | Nah, just– world’s gone crazy. | 就感叹一下这个世界太疯狂了 |
[22:42] | Don’t I know it? | 可不是吗 |
[22:45] | You wanna kill a cop? I didn’t sign up for that. | 杀警察 我可不干 |
[22:47] | Yeah, none of us did. That’s not your call to make. | 我们都不干 你说了不算 |
[22:50] | I don’t work for you. | 我又不听命于你 |
[22:51] | – Shoot her now. – No. | -赶紧杀了她 -不行 |
[22:57] | Shoot her. | 杀了她 |
[22:58] | No, wait! Wait. I can get rid of her. | 不要 等等 我能把她支走 |
[23:02] | Whatever you’re gonna do, do it. Go. | 那就赶紧 快去 |
[23:10] | 727l30, we’ve got a report of a code 77 at Eagle Rock Lanes. | 727l30警员 鹰角石道发生代码77事件 |
[23:19] | Guess I’ll have to follow up later. | 看来我得稍后再来了 |
[23:22] | I hope your day’s quiet. | 祝你平安 |
[23:24] | Yeah, you too. | 谢谢 祝好 |
[23:28] | She’s headed back to her car. | 她回车上了 |
[23:31] | We’re clear. | 警报解除 |
[23:37] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:38] | I just don’t wanna see anybody shot. | 我只是不希望有人中枪 |
[23:40] | No one is getting shot | 没人会伤害你们 |
[23:42] | unless I authorize it. | 除非有我批准 |
[23:45] | Told you not to bring him. | 早就跟你说 别带他来 |
[23:48] | What’s a code 77 anyway? | 77代码是什么意思 |
[23:51] | Urinating in public. | 公共场合小便 |
[23:52] | Or indecent exposure. | 还是不当露体来着 |
[23:54] | It’s been a while since I worked the radio. | 我对警用代码有些生疏了 |
[23:58] | I’m sure, Captain. | 我确定 警长 |
[23:59] | They knew I was downstairs. | 他们当时知道我在楼下 |
[24:02] | Yeah, they’re using the CAD to monitor our locations. | 通过”机辅调”程序监控我们的去向 |
[24:05] | That was Sue Blevins on the radio giving me the code 77. | 刚才是苏·布莱温斯说出了77代码事件 |
[24:08] | Who’s ever running this, they’re doing it from inside the dispatch center. | 罪犯一定在调度中心内部作案 |
[24:15] | What’s a code 77? | 77代码是什么意思 |
[24:18] | Ambush. | 有埋伏 |
[24:19] | Proceed with caution. | 务必小心 |
[24:29] | There has to be a way to communicate with our people inside. | 想办法跟调度中心的人取得联系吧 |
[24:32] | Well, if they’re tracking our vehicles, | 既然警车被追踪了 |
[24:33] | you gotta assume they’re monitoring our calls too. | 那通话肯定也在监控范围内 |
[24:38] | – Screen went blank. – Okay, good. | -蓝屏了 -很好 |
[24:40] | We’re off the grid. | 这样就追踪不到我们了 |
[24:44] | I know you’re worried, okay? I am too. | 我知道你心急如焚 我也一样 |
[24:46] | But Maddie is smart. | 麦迪头脑灵活 |
[24:48] | She can take care of herself until help gets there. | 她一定能撑到援兵抵达 |
[24:50] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我就怕这一点 |
[24:51] | Nobody inside that building knows we’re coming for them. | 他们都不知道援兵会抵达 |
[24:53] | What if they get tired of waiting? | 万一等急了呢 |
[24:59] | – Look at this. – Stop. | -你看 -别烦我 |
[25:00] | Look. Take a look. What do you see? | 你看一眼 发现什么了 |
[25:06] | What happens to us when it’s time for them to leave? | 他们走前 会怎么处置我们 |
[25:09] | I mean, if they killed Jake– | 他们已经杀了杰克 |
[25:11] | They’re not gonna wanna leave behind a room full of witnesses. | 必然也不会留我们这些目击证人活口 |
[25:15] | The hour’s almost up. | 快结束了 |
[25:17] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[25:21] | I don’t think we’re the only ones. | 焦虑的可不止我们 |
[25:23] | Take a look. What do you see? | 你看一眼 有何发现 |
[25:25] | – Still don’t see anything. – Yeah, that’s my point. | -什么也没有 -没错 |
[25:27] | The police car that pulled up before, it’s gone. | 之前到访的那辆警车不见了 |
[25:29] | I can’t find it. | 追踪不到了 |
[25:32] | You’re being paranoid. There’s nothing to see. | 你真是神经兮兮 根本没异常 |
[25:35] | – Come here! – Okay. | -过来 -好 |
[25:36] | – Come here. – Just rewind it. | -过来 -回放监控 |
[25:37] | Find out where she was when she went offline. | 找出她消失前所在的位置 |
[25:39] | This is in real time. You can’t just rewind it from here. | 这是实时监控 没法回放 |
[25:41] | That’s not the way the system works, you idiot. | 不懂就别丢人现眼 傻缺 |
[25:43] | She may have disabled her GPS. | 她应该是拆掉了定位器 |
[25:46] | I’m an idiot? | 我傻缺 |
[25:47] | If the cop were dead right now, | 要是听我的杀了她 |
[25:48] | we wouldn’t be worried about her GPS. | 还用担心找不到人吗 |
[25:50] | Killing people. | 大开杀戒 |
[25:52] | That’s your solution to every problem? | 杀人能解决一切吗 |
[25:53] | I can think of one problem it would solve. | 起码不用担心警察不知去向了 |
[26:04] | Enough! | 够了 |
[26:05] | Enough! | 住手 |
[26:06] | Break it up. | 住手 |
[26:07] | Enough! | 别闹了 |
[26:09] | Stay focused. | 任务要紧 |
[26:12] | No! | 不 |
[26:14] | – No! – No, no, no, no, no. | -拦住他 -不要 |
[26:26] | Next one goes in your head. | 小心你脑袋不保 |
[26:29] | Back to your stations now! Get back on your stations. | 各回各位 快点 |
[26:35] | Take this hero downstairs. | 把”大英雄”带去楼下 |
[26:37] | See if he can find your cop car. | 让他帮忙找失踪的警车 |
[26:40] | Come on. | 快走 |
[26:41] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[26:43] | – Get up! – Get this jackass out of here. | -起来 -把这个傻缺拖走 |
[26:48] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[26:56] | Tiffany, how are we doing? | 蒂梵妮 怎么样了 |
[27:02] | Tiffany. | 蒂梵妮 |
[27:04] | I need another 30 minutes. | 还得半小时 |
[27:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[27:17] | So much for the fire alarm. | 消防警报是没戏了 |
[27:19] | I guess we’re out of options now. | 我们走投无路了 |
[27:22] | I don’t know. You know what? | 不见得 要不这样 |
[27:23] | I could– I could fake a heart attack. | 我假装心脏病发 |
[27:26] | Then use the defibrillator on the bad guys. | 然后用除颤器对付他们 |
[27:29] | All of ’em? | 那也干不掉所有人啊 |
[27:35] | Construction crews are closing down streets between here and Dispatch, | 施工队正在封锁此处通往调度中心的道路 |
[27:38] | getting ready for SWAT to move in. | 为特警队开路 |
[27:40] | How are we doing with GPS? | 定位器搞定了吗 |
[27:41] | Well, we’ve kept off the radios. | 无线电已经停用了 |
[27:42] | Calling units individually. | 我们单独通知了各小队 |
[27:44] | Everyone’s been told how to disable their system | 大家都知道先拆掉定位器 |
[27:46] | before coming here. | 再来这集合 |
[27:47] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 有何计划 |
[27:48] | You know, what happens next? | 下一步怎么办 |
[27:50] | We’re still trying to get eyes into a damn windowless room. | 还在想办法了解调度中心的具体情况 |
[27:53] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[27:54] | We were able to get eyes on the digital logs. | 已经查看过了电子日志 |
[27:56] | They share a system with Valley division. | 调度中心和山谷分部共用一个系统 |
[27:58] | According to the logs, | 日志显示 |
[28:00] | five LAPD officers were scheduled for sit-alongs. | 五名洛杉矶警员原定今日前去坐班 |
[28:03] | None of the names on the list checked out. | 但那些警员均查无此人 |
[28:04] | They’re not LAPD. | 他们根本不是洛杉矶警员 |
[28:06] | So five bad guys inside and no plan to get our guys out? | 五个坏人打入内部 我们却救援无法吗 |
[28:08] | No, we got a plan. We just don’t like it. | 有个办法倒是可以 就是不太保险 |
[28:11] | Captain Maynard. | 梅纳德警长 |
[28:12] | Dave Morrisey, Valley Communications. | 我是戴夫·莫里塞 来自山谷通讯部 |
[28:13] | Mr. Morrisey, thanks for coming. | 莫里塞先生 感谢前来 |
[28:15] | Sergeant Grant. | 我是格兰特警官 |
[28:16] | SWAT commander would like to talk to you. | 特警指挥官想跟您谈谈 |
[28:17] | He has some questions. | 他有些问题想请教您 |
[28:19] | I’m not sure how I can help. | 我不一定能帮上忙 |
[28:21] | You used to work in there. | 你曾在调度中心就职 |
[28:22] | You’re the closest thing we’ve got to eyes inside. | 目前你最了解楼内布局了 |
[28:27] | So this is really happening. | 真出事了啊 |
[28:30] | Sorry I thought you were crazy. | 很抱歉之前觉得你胡思乱想 |
[28:33] | I’m sorry I wasn’t. | 我很遗憾真出事了 |
[28:44] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[28:45] | Get up. Move it, come on. | 起来 赶紧 |
[28:48] | Josh, are you doing okay? | 乔什 你还好吗 |
[28:49] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[28:50] | Ears are just ringing a little. | 就是有点耳鸣 |
[28:55] | Ellis should be back by now. | 埃利斯该回来了 |
[28:56] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想让我怎样 |
[28:59] | What you’re good at. | 做你擅长之事 |
[29:01] | Nothing. | 做甩手掌柜 |
[29:15] | So you figured all this out ’cause Sue gave you a code 77? | 苏报告了代码77事件 你就肯定出事了 |
[29:18] | No. | 不是 |
[29:19] | That was the last piece of the puzzle. | 因为她 我才最终确定出事了 |
[29:21] | Calls have been weird all day. | 调度中心今天一直不对劲 |
[29:25] | You can access their call log with that, right? | 你能访问通话记录吗 |
[29:28] | Sure. What do you wanna look at? | 可以 你需要什么信息 |
[29:30] | The first piece of the puzzle. | 事件的起因 |
[29:33] | How we doing with those RA units? | 救护车队到了吗 |
[29:35] | The 122 and the 133 just got here. | 122和133队刚刚抵达 |
[29:37] | There’s two more houses en route. | 还有两队在路上 |
[29:38] | Captain, who are all these people on the bus? | 警监 巴士接来的这些人是谁 |
[29:41] | Off-duty dispatchers. | 休班的接线员 |
[29:42] | Once we take back the building, | 夺回调度中心后 |
[29:43] | somebody has to handle call response. | 总得有人负责接电话 |
[29:45] | Take it back? | 夺回来 |
[29:46] | You’re not gonna negotiate, see if they surrender first? | 不先谈判劝降吗 |
[29:49] | They haven’t asked for anything or made any demands. | 匪徒未提出任何要求 |
[29:51] | They don’t even want us to know they control the building. | 他们根本不想声张 |
[29:54] | If we reach out to them, | 贸然联系他们 |
[29:55] | we’re gonna lose the one thing we’ve got going for us: | 我们就会失去仅有的优势 |
[29:57] | the element of surprise. | 出其不意 |
[29:59] | We do this right, we hit ’em fast, | 小心行事 攻其不备 |
[30:02] | take the building before they even know we’re outside. | 神不知鬼不觉 夺回控制权 |
[30:04] | And if you don’t? | 万一失败呢 |
[30:06] | Why do you think we asked for so many RA units? | 救援队就派上用场了 |
[30:18] | You’re telling me every cop in this city has just disappeared. | 全市警察怎么可能都不见了 |
[30:20] | I’m telling you, I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[30:21] | Figure it out! | 那就赶紧弄清楚 |
[30:24] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[30:25] | That police car’s not the only one that’s gone dark. | 不止一辆警车追踪不到了 |
[30:27] | You think they know we’re here? | 他们察觉出事了吗 |
[30:28] | Could be a system glitch. | 可能是系统故障 |
[30:30] | Time to cut our losses. | 我们得及时止损 |
[30:33] | Stay here. | 你留在这儿 |
[30:34] | Tiffany. Tiffany, come in. | 蒂梵妮 蒂梵妮 回话 |
[30:37] | Tiffany, what’s taking so long? | 蒂梵妮 磨蹭什么呢 |
[30:38] | Excuse me, can I check on Josh? | 不好意思 我能帮乔什检查一下吗 |
[30:40] | – I used to be a nurse. – Good for you. | -我当过护士 -你”棒棒哒” |
[30:42] | He might have a concussion or something. | 他可能脑震荡了 |
[30:44] | You can check on him when we’re done. | 等我们搞定 你再检查也不迟 |
[30:46] | Which is gonna be when exactly? | 到底什么时候能结束啊 |
[30:48] | You said an hour and it’s been longer than that. | 你说一小时就好 可都一个多小时了 |
[30:50] | Sit down and shut up. | 坐下 闭嘴 |
[30:53] | I’ll worry about the time. | 我的时间 我自己操心 |
[30:56] | So you are worried. | 看来你确实很忧心 |
[30:58] | That makes sense, ’cause all your friends keep disappearing. | 也对 毕竟你的同伙接连失踪 |
[31:01] | Are they even in the same building? | 他们说不好都跑了 |
[31:03] | Let’s go. | 起来 |
[31:05] | We can still make it out of here. | 我们还有希望逃脱 |
[31:06] | We can go down the back stairs. | 可以走后楼梯 |
[31:08] | I have a car waiting around the corner. | 我把车停在街角了 |
[31:10] | We split the art up between the five of us | 我们五人平分名画 |
[31:12] | and we go our separate ways. | 大家就此分道扬镳 |
[31:13] | I like that part of the plan. | 这主意不错 |
[31:15] | Wait, you’ve got a car parked down the street? | 等下 你在街角有备用车 |
[31:18] | You were always gonna double-cross Greg. | 你之前就想背着格雷格留一手 |
[31:20] | You weren’t? | 彼此彼此 |
[31:22] | Didn’t I tell you to shut up? | 让你闭嘴 就是不听 |
[31:27] | My God, Linda? | 天呐 琳达 |
[31:29] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[31:32] | What the hell is wrong with her? | 她犯什么毛病 |
[31:33] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[31:35] | If we’re gonna do this, | 如果要这么干 |
[31:37] | you can’t just sell famous works of art on eBay. | 就没人帮忙销赃了 |
[31:38] | You can’t sell them from prison either. | 那也总比进监狱强 |
[31:42] | Epi… Pen… | 肾上 腺素 |
[31:49] | She’s in anaphylaxis. She’s having an allergic reaction. | 这是过敏性休克 她过敏了 |
[31:52] | Allergic to what? | 对什么过敏了 |
[31:56] | Latex. | 乳胶 |
[31:57] | – Is there latex in your gloves? – How would I know? | -你手套是乳胶做的吧 -我怎么知道 |
[31:59] | Okay, she’s gonna die if she doesn’t get her medication. | 要是不赶紧注射 她就完了 |
[32:02] | Then go! Go get it! | 那还不快去拿 |
[32:05] | You hurry up! | 快点 |
[32:11] | Hurry up! | 赶紧 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 稳住 |
[32:18] | My God. | 天呐 |
[32:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:34] | Now! Get him! | 制服他 |
[32:35] | – Grab his gun. – Drop him. | -夺他的枪 -扑倒他 |
[32:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:46] | Rover crew, change of plan. | “探险队” 计划有变 |
[32:48] | Leave the Van Gogh. | 梵高作品就不要了 |
[32:51] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[32:52] | You heard the man. | 照做就是了 |
[32:53] | Leave the Van Gogh. | 不要梵高画作了 |
[32:55] | Wait, there’s a Van Gogh? | 居然还有梵高的画吗 |
[32:57] | Tiffany, start the van. We’re coming out hot. | 蒂梵妮 发动车 准备走了 |
[33:00] | Tiffany. We’re coming out now. | 蒂梵妮 我们这就出来 |
[33:03] | Get the van ready! | 准备开车 |
[33:05] | LAPD! Freeze! | 洛杉矶警察 不准动 |
[33:11] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[33:16] | Put your hands up! | 举起双手 |
[33:18] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[33:21] | Guys, what the hell was that? | 各位 出什么事了 |
[33:22] | – Heist is blown. – Where are you going? | -我们暴露了 -你去哪儿 |
[33:26] | Somewhere where there’s hostages! | 挟持人质 |
[33:30] | I’m out of here. | 我撤了 |
[33:33] | Green light. Green light. | 行动 行动 |
[33:41] | Next one goes in your head. | 轻举妄动 小心脑袋不保 |
[33:48] | On the ground! Get on the ground! | 跪下 快点 |
[33:50] | Get down! Get down! | 跪下 |
[33:53] | Get down. | 跪下 |
[33:57] | No. | 坏了 |
[34:02] | My God. | 天呐 |
[34:06] | My God. I’m not getting a pulse. | 天呐 他没有脉搏了 |
[34:08] | – What? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[34:10] | I must have hit a vein and stopped his heartbeat or something. | 肯定扎进静脉 导致心脏停跳了 |
[34:14] | No. | 不行 |
[34:16] | – No! – No, Josh! | -休想 -别激动 乔什 |
[34:17] | You don’t get to die. | 你不准死 |
[34:20] | Wait. | 别急 |
[34:24] | You don’t get to die. | 这么死 便宜你了 |
[34:38] | They’re coming in! | 警察攻入了 |
[34:39] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[34:47] | Put your hands up! Put your hands up! | 举起双手 |
[34:49] | Get on your knees! Hands above your head! | 跪下 举起双手 |
[34:51] | Get your hands up now! | 立刻举起双手 |
[34:54] | I’m not going back. | 我才不要回监狱 |
[34:56] | I’m not going back. I’m not going back. | 绝对不回 不可以 |
[34:58] | – Let me see your hands! – Get your hands up! | -举起双手 -举起双手 |
[34:59] | Hands up now! | 立刻举起双手 |
[35:11] | Step away, sir. | 闪开 |
[35:13] | Hands up! Hands up! | 举起双手 |
[35:19] | Command, this is squad leader. We’ve got Dispatch. | 总指挥 我是特警队长 已夺回调度中心 |
[35:35] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[35:38] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[36:02] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[36:03] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[36:23] | Ma’am, please come this way. Ma’am. | 女士 这边 女士 |
[36:32] | Maddie! Maddie, Maddie! | 麦迪 麦迪 麦迪 |
[36:46] | I got you. I got you, Maddie. | 我来了 我在呢 麦迪 |
[36:49] | I got you. | 我在呢 |
[36:56] | I’m surprised you’re not over there with your sister. | 你居然没去陪你姐 |
[37:00] | She already has everything she needs. | 爱人相伴足矣 |
[37:17] | How did you know that the museum was their target? | 你怎么知道他们的目标是博物馆 |
[37:22] | The car accident. | 那起车祸 |
[37:25] | 727l30, proceed to assault and battery in progress. | 727l30 请处理一起打架斗殴 |
[37:27] | I knew there had to be a reason why they hadn’t wanted me there. | 他们不让我在附近巡逻 肯定有原因 |
[37:30] | That’s why they took over the call center. | 所以才会攻占调度中心 |
[37:32] | To dispatch police away from a crime. | 好把警察调离犯罪现场 |
[37:34] | That’s smart. | 真机智 |
[37:35] | But your mother’s smarter. | 可你妈棋高一着 |
[37:37] | I checked the dispatch log. | 我查询了调度中心的记录 |
[37:38] | That’s when I saw an alarm had gone off at the museum. | 发现博物馆发出了警报 |
[37:42] | Two blocks away from the accident scene. | 离车祸现场有两个街区 |
[37:45] | They sent you away | 他们把你支走 |
[37:45] | because they wanted to remove $1/2 billion of art off the wall. | 方便他们转移名画 |
[37:50] | And they almost got away with it. | 差点就得手了 |
[37:52] | At this time, | 事已至此 |
[37:53] | I would like to exercise my Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination | 我要行使第五修正案的权利 拒绝自证其罪 |
[37:57] | and would like to invoke my Sixth Amendment right to counsel | 并行使第六修正案赋予的权利 寻求专业咨询 |
[38:00] | provided by the state. | 这可是宪法赋予我的权利 |
[38:05] | Just get me a damn lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[38:07] | Yeah, not talking without a lawyer. | 没有律师 绝不开口 |
[38:09] | – Lawyer. – Lawyer. | -找律师 -律师 |
[38:10] | – Lawyer. – I don’t need a lawyer. | -找律师 -律师就不必了 |
[38:12] | – I’m interested in cutting a deal. – Good. | -我愿意合作 争取宽大处理 -聪明 |
[38:16] | Start by telling us about the security guard. | 先说说保安怎么回事吧 |
[38:18] | That wasn’t me. That was Tiffany’s idea. | 这事不怪我 都是蒂梵妮的主意 |
[38:23] | Wait. You didn’t round her up too? | 等下 你们没抓住她 |
[38:27] | Who’s Tiffany? | 蒂梵妮是谁 |
[38:38] | Turns out she was the real mastermind | 原来 她才是幕后主使 |
[38:41] | and Greg was just the hired hand, | 格雷格受人所雇 负责行动 |
[38:42] | but he didn’t know who had hired him. | 但他不知道雇主是谁 |
[38:44] | When do we meet? | 什么时候见一面 |
[38:45] | Not until after the drop. | 事成之后 |
[38:47] | Now, about your team… | 说说看你的队友 |
[38:49] | They were all men that Greg knew. | 他们都是格雷格的熟人 |
[38:51] | They had worked together before. | 他们曾是同伙 |
[38:52] | They had even done time together after their last job went wrong. | 上次行动失败后 还一起坐牢了 |
[38:55] | If everyone knew each other, | 既然他们几个都是熟人 |
[38:56] | how did she get herself on the team? | 蒂梵妮怎么会加入呢 |
[38:58] | That last job, the one they went to prison for, | 令他们入狱的那次行动中 |
[39:01] | the driver had been killed, | 司机死了 |
[39:02] | which meant they needed a new one. | 所以他们需要再找个司机 |
[39:04] | And she came highly recommended by herself. | 于是她假装雇主 推荐了”自己” |
[39:07] | So Greg walked them all through the plan. | 格雷格把计划详细告诉了大家 |
[39:09] | It was precise, flawless– everyone was impressed. | 精密无误 完美无缺 大家都很心动 |
[39:12] | The only thing left was to find someone to get them inside the call center. | 就差找个人帮他们打入调度中心了 |
[39:15] | And that’s why they targeted you. | 所以他们才盯上你 |
[39:17] | Not exactly. | 故事有点曲折 |
[39:19] | Tiffany already had an inside man. | 蒂梵妮早就找好了人选 |
[39:21] | Jake, the security guard. | 那个保安 杰克 |
[39:23] | He knew our protocols, could get them on the visitors list, | 他熟知我们的程序 还能让他们扮成访客进入 |
[39:26] | he had access to the entire building. | 他有整栋大楼的权限 |
[39:28] | He was perfect. | 他是个完美人选 |
[39:29] | So what went wrong? | 那哪里出了差错呢 |
[39:30] | Jake was a little too perfect. | 杰克有点太”完美”了 |
[39:36] | Tiffany? | 蒂梵妮吗 |
[39:37] | You must be Jake. | 你就是杰克吧 |
[39:38] | – Sorry I’m late. – It’s okay. | -抱歉来迟了 -没事 |
[39:41] | I’m just glad that you’re here. | 来了就好 |
[39:42] | I think that people get a little too hung up watching the clock anyway. | 没必要太纠结时间 |
[39:46] | Don’t you? | 对吧 |
[39:58] | Tiffany fell in love with Jake. | 蒂梵妮爱上了杰克 |
[40:00] | Well, her plan was to use Jake and let him take the fall | 她原本计划利用杰克 让他背黑锅 |
[40:03] | but now she needed a new fall guy. | 但他们相爱后 就得另找替罪羊 |
[40:05] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[40:06] | So you don’t think online dating is a terrible idea? | 你不觉得网上交友不靠谱喽 |
[40:09] | I think everyone has a match. | 每个人都会寻获自己的缘分 |
[40:12] | You just have to find him. | 缘分会迟到 但不会缺席 |
[40:19] | They bought it, babe. We’re in business. | 鱼儿上钩了 亲爱的 准备吧 |
[40:22] | They couldn’t steal Josh’s badge | 不能偷走乔什的身份卡 |
[40:23] | because it would be cancelled the second that it was reported stolen. | 因为若是上报丢失 权限就会被撤销 |
[40:26] | So they borrowed it, duplicated it, | 于是他们抢走后复制了一张 |
[40:29] | and then returned it. | 然后又还回来了 |
[40:30] | Officers recovered your keys and your wallet. | 警方找到了你的钥匙和钱包 |
[40:33] | At least they saved me the hassle of replacing all my credit cards and IDs. | 至少不用费力重办信用卡和身份证了 |
[40:37] | It was go-time. | 万事俱备 行动开始 |
[40:40] | Have fun up there. | 各位尽兴 |
[40:41] | Can I help you guys? | 有事吗 |
[40:42] | – Security. – Can you come up here? | -保安 -能上来一趟吗 |
[40:44] | But now instead of one plan, there were two. | 他们其实准备了两套计划 |
[40:55] | -What are you doing? -Sorry. I’m just trying to sell it. | -你干什么 -演戏就得逼真一点 |
[40:57] | Give me the uniform. | 把你的制服给我 |
[40:58] | Ladies and gentlemen– | 女士们 先生们 |
[41:00] | Greg and his guys took over dispatch, | 格雷格等人夺去了调度中心 |
[41:01] | waited on the alarm call, | 掩盖了博物馆的警报 |
[41:03] | diverted all police units away from downtown– | 把警察从市中心支走 |
[41:05] | Go fetch. | 动手吧 |
[41:06] | And then he sent his team into the museum. | 然后通知同伙进入博物馆 |
[41:08] | Once everyone was in position, Jake was free to sneak out. | 各就各位后 杰克趁机溜走了 |
[41:11] | And rendezvous with Tiffany. | 跑去与蒂梵妮会合 |
[41:18] | Come here. | 亲一个 |
[41:20] | Tiffany, how are we doing? | 蒂梵妮 怎么样了 |
[41:23] | Tiffany. | 蒂梵妮 |
[41:24] | I’m gonna need another 30 minutes. | 还得半小时 |
[41:26] | How much you think is in here? | 这些值多少钱啊 |
[41:29] | Enough. Let’s go. | 够我们花了 走吧 |
[41:34] | So they took off with the paintings | 于是 他们卷走了名画 |
[41:36] | and left the others holding the bag. | 让其他人留下拖住警察 |
[41:39] | LAPD! Freeze! | 洛杉矶警察 不准动 |
[41:41] | Put your hands up! You’re under arrest. | 举起双手 你们被捕了 |
[41:46] | Folks sure do have a lot of luggage. | 二位行李真多 |
[41:48] | Yeah, we have a big trip planned. | 是啊 我们要出远门 |
[41:50] | Honeymoon? | 度蜜月吗 |
[41:51] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[41:58] | We did it. We really pulled it off. | 我们做到了 我们居然成功了 |
[42:01] | Now we’re just one train ride away from a brand new life. | 坐上火车 开始新生活吧 |
[42:04] | Afraid your trip’s been delayed. | 恐怕旅行要延期了 |
[42:10] | By about 5 to 15 years. | 先在牢里待个5到15年吧 |
[42:12] | Cuff ’em up. | 铐起来 |
[42:14] | But how did you know where to find them? | 但你怎么知道他们在哪儿呢 |
[42:15] | Tiffany was smart enough to remove all the GPS trackers from the stolen art | 蒂梵妮很聪明 把失窃名画上的定位器都拆掉了 |
[42:19] | and from the getaway van | 车上的定位器也搞定了 |
[42:21] | but not from her boyfriend’s cell phone. | 可惜忘了关掉她男友手机上的定位 |
[42:23] | Jake wasn’t so perfect after all. | 看来杰克也并非”十全十美” |
[42:25] | So her plan was always to double-cross the team. | 她一开始就计划卖队友 |
[42:28] | They deserved it. And worse. | 他们活该 这样还便宜他们了 |
[42:31] | The driver who died at the last job? | 上次行动中死去的司机 |
[42:34] | He was her father. And they left him to die. | 是她父亲 而其他人见死不救 |
[42:37] | Man. | 没人性 |
[42:41] | I guess there really is no honor among thieves. | 看来盗亦无道啊 |
[42:46] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[42:48] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[42:56] | What’s going on here? You don’t like my clothes? | 这是干什么呢 我的衣服碍你眼了 |
[42:59] | No, I’m just making room for some of my things. | 不是 我就想腾出点空间挂我的衣服 |
[43:02] | I remember offering you a drawer. | 我只答应给你一抽屉放衣服啊 |
[43:05] | Give a girl an inch… | 让人一寸 |
[43:06] | Takes the whole closet. | 衣柜无存 |
[43:08] | So I talked with Athena. | 我问过阿西娜了 |
[43:10] | Looks like everyone wants to make a deal except for Jake. | 除了杰克 其他人都愿意认罪 |
[43:13] | He wants to fight it out in court. | 他想在法庭上争取一下 |
[43:15] | Yeah, he’s claiming diminished capacity. | 他声称判断力下降 |
[43:16] | He was crazy in love. | 被爱情迷惑了双眼 |
[43:20] | I know what that’s like. | 我懂 |
[43:25] | I’m really glad you got my message. | 我很庆幸你听懂我电话里的意思了 |
[43:29] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:31] | – Promise? – Promise. | -你保证 -我保证 |