时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Come on! One more big push! | 再加把劲儿 |
[00:21] | Come on! One more big push! | 使劲儿 加把劲儿 |
[00:25] | Yes, that’s it! | 好了 |
[00:28] | Yes. | 很好 |
[00:29] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩 |
[00:32] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩 |
[00:33] | Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[00:35] | We have a son. | 我们生了个儿子 |
[00:37] | He’s beautiful. | 他真好看 |
[00:38] | Just like his mama. | 跟他妈妈一样 |
[00:45] | Would you like to cut the cord, Mr. Diaz? | 你想剪脐带吗 迪亚兹先生 |
[00:47] | No. That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[00:48] | You go ahead. I’ll just– | 你来剪吧 |
[00:50] | You’re a combat medic but this makes you squeamish? | 你是个军医 怎么还打怵这种事 |
[00:53] | Come on, Dad. You won’t hurt him, trust me. | 来吧 孩子爸爸 你不会伤到他 |
[00:55] | Yeah… Dad. | 是啊 孩子爸爸 |
[01:01] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个称呼 |
[01:08] | Cutting the umbilical cord, not as easy as they make it sound. | 剪脐带可不像说得那么简单 |
[01:13] | ¿Por qué no me avisaste? | 你怎么不早告诉我 |
[01:14] | Your dad wasn’t there. | 你爸没进过产房 |
[01:15] | He was in Galveston when you were born | 你出生时 他在加尔维斯顿 |
[01:17] | and then Sophia, you were– | 索菲亚出生时 你在 |
[01:19] | – That was Gulfport. Yeah. – Gulfport. | -海湾港 -海湾港 |
[01:21] | Right, and then Adriana was an emergency C-section | 而阿里安娜是剖腹产 |
[01:23] | so you dodged that bullet three times. | 所以三次都完美错过了 |
[01:25] | But I always made it back in time for the good part. | 但我总能及时赶上温情瞬间 |
[01:27] | – Yeah. – This part. | -是啊 -抱孩子 |
[01:28] | Let me see this guy. Look at this guy! | 瞧瞧这小家伙 |
[01:31] | Look at you, big guy. | 小子胖胖哒 |
[01:33] | Look at you. Yeah. | 小宝宝 |
[01:35] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:39] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[01:41] | Like I’d miss this! | 我怎么可能不来 |
[01:43] | My baby had a baby. | 我孩子生了个宝宝 |
[01:45] | Honey, I couldn’t get here fast enough. | 宝贝 我迫不及待赶来了 |
[01:47] | You look good. How you feeling? | 你气色不错 你怎么样了 |
[01:49] | I couldn’t be better. | 好极了 |
[01:50] | I got a clean bill of health and a new set of boobs. | 身体康复 胸部切除后 又隆胸了 |
[01:53] | – Mom. – Well, I do. | -妈 -事实嘛 |
[01:55] | They look great. | 看起来很棒 |
[01:57] | Well, thank you. Just call me Hot Granny. | 谢谢 叫我”性感外婆”就行了 |
[02:01] | And what are we calling this little darling? | 这个小家伙叫什么呀 |
[02:04] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[02:06] | You wanna hold him, Janet? | 你想抱抱吗 珍妮特 |
[02:14] | How long you gonna be here for, Eddie? | 你会待多久 埃迪 |
[02:16] | He’s back to Afghanistan next week. | 他下周就回阿富汗了 |
[02:20] | The sooner I go, the sooner I finish my tour | 我越早过去 就越早服完兵役 |
[02:23] | and come back home for good. | 就再也不用赴战场了 |
[02:24] | I’m holding you to that. | 你得说话算话 |
[02:26] | We both are. | 我和儿子都指望你呢 |
[02:30] | It’s okay, mijo. | 没事 儿子 |
[02:33] | What? | 什么 |
[02:38] | St. Christopher. | 圣克里斯托弗吊坠 |
[02:39] | The patron saint of travelers. | 旅者的守护神 |
[02:41] | To protect you and keep you safe. | 保你平安 |
[02:44] | And to remind you that you have a family to come home to. | 提醒你要为了家人 平安归来 |
[02:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:52] | Both. | 也爱儿子 |
[02:53] | And no matter what happens, | 不管发生什么事 |
[02:55] | I’m always gonna fight to come home to my family. | 我都会拼尽全力回到家人身边 |
[03:13] | This is Diaz. | 我是迪亚兹 |
[03:15] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[03:18] | This is Eddie. | 我是埃迪 |
[03:23] | I’m alive. | 我没死 |
[03:24] | I’m still alive down here! | 我还活着 |
[03:29] | I’m still alive down here! | 我还活着 |
[03:33] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[03:40] | Firefighter Diaz, do you copy? | 迪亚兹消防员 收到请回复 |
[03:43] | Five by five, Cap. Over. | 收讯良好 老大 |
[03:45] | Chimney, report. | 奇米 汇报 |
[03:47] | Read you loud and clear. | 听得很清楚 |
[03:48] | I’ve got eyes on Hen, who I can already tell screwed up my coffee. | 我看到亨了 她肯定没买对我的咖啡 |
[03:52] | Like hell. | 才不是呢 |
[03:53] | One cinnamon coconut macchiato with a quad shot, half pump of vanilla. | 肉桂椰子玛奇朵 四份浓缩 半份香草糖浆 |
[03:58] | And yes, my radio’s working just fine. Over. | 我的对讲机通讯良好 回复完毕 |
[04:05] | There’s no cinnamon! | 少了肉桂 |
[04:06] | Buck, sound off. | 巴克 说话 |
[04:07] | We have visitors, Cap. | 有访客 老大 |
[04:11] | Buck, the whole point of the test is to say it into the radio. | 巴克 通讯检测 你得对着对讲机说话 |
[04:17] | We have visitors, Cap. | 有访客 老大 |
[04:19] | Did I pass? Over. | 我通过了吗 |
[04:21] | Close enough. | 差不多吧 |
[04:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[04:24] | Hey, guys. | 你们来了 |
[04:26] | Five-alarm school emergency. | 孩子作业的事 |
[04:28] | He’s supposed to tell Ms. Flores today | 他今天要告诉弗洛雷斯老师 |
[04:30] | what he’s presenting for show and tell on Friday. | 周五”课堂展示”要带的物品 |
[04:33] | And so he suckered you into stopping here on the way. | 结果他把你拉来这里了 |
[04:36] | You know I can’t resist a cute face. | 孩子太可爱 我也没办法 |
[04:39] | Okay. Show and tell. | 说吧 你要展示什么 |
[04:41] | I thought you were bringing in your new hamster. | 你之前不是想带新买的小仓鼠吗 |
[04:44] | The new hamster is old news. | 早就改变主意了 |
[04:46] | Somebody’s been snooping in your closet. | 有人翻你的柜子了 |
[04:54] | Is that what I think it is? | 不是我眼花吧 |
[04:56] | It’s a silver star ’cause my dad’s a hero. | 这是银星奖章 因为我爸是英雄 |
[04:58] | We don’t need jewelry to know that. | 没有奖章 我们也知道 |
[05:01] | Do you ever just wear it? | 你平常这样戴过吗 |
[05:03] | Never found an outfit to go with it. | 没遇到合适的场合 |
[05:05] | If I had a medal, I would never take it off. | 我得了奖章 一辈子都会舍不得摘 |
[05:09] | We know. | 了解你这德兴 |
[05:10] | You sure this is what you want to bring to school on Friday? | 你确定周五要带奖章去做课堂演示吗 |
[05:12] | And you so you can tell the story. | 你就能讲述奖章背后的故事了 |
[05:15] | Is that a story you can tell fourth-graders? | 这段经历适合讲给小学生听吗 |
[05:18] | Not really. | 不太适合 |
[05:19] | Please, Dad. Please? | 求你了 爸爸 拜托 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | I’ll figure something out. | 我尽力而为 |
[05:29] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[05:32] | Yes, yes, I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:34] | You and me, Friday morning, | 我们俩 周五早上 |
[05:37] | telling “appropriate for fourth grader” war stories. | 讲述”非少儿不宜”的战争经历 |
[05:40] | – Love you. – Love you too! | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[06:05] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:06] | Missing boy. | 男童失踪 |
[06:07] | Two kids playing in an open field. | 两个孩子在旷野玩儿 |
[06:09] | Mom calls them home, only one shows up. | 妈妈喊他们回家 结果只有一个回来了 |
[06:12] | Sounded like maybe an abduction. | 感觉像是一起绑架 |
[06:14] | Road’s not far away. Made sense. | 附近就有公路 符合作案条件 |
[06:17] | But then I’m interviewing the mother, asking the usual questions, | 但我询问母亲一些基本情况时 |
[06:21] | and I saw this. | 看到这张照片 |
[06:23] | Photo came with the house. | 原房主的照片 |
[06:25] | I didn’t see a windmill when we pulled up. | 我们过来时 没看到风车 |
[06:27] | Yeah, torn down years ago. | 几年前被拆了 |
[06:29] | It used to power a water pump. | 以前用来给水泵供电 |
[06:31] | There’s an abandoned well on the property. | 那边有一口废井 |
[06:34] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[06:36] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[06:37] | – Hayden? – Hayden! | -海登 -海登 |
[06:39] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[06:41] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[06:43] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[06:44] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[06:48] | – Hayden? – Hayden! | -海登 -海登 |
[06:54] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[06:59] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[07:02] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[07:04] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[07:06] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[07:14] | Hey, guys! Over here! | 各位 来一下 |
[07:25] | Hey, give me a hand! | 帮我一把 |
[07:28] | Cap, think we found something. | 老大 有发现 |
[07:34] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[07:37] | Hayden, can you hear me? | 海登 你能听见吗 |
[07:42] | All right, we’re gonna need a visual. | 要看一下里面情况 |
[07:48] | 30 feet. | 30英尺 |
[07:51] | 35 feet. | 35英尺 |
[07:52] | How far down does this thing go? | 最长能到多少 |
[07:54] | We’re at 40 feet, Cap. Only got 50 feet of cable. | 放到40英尺了 缆线只有50英尺 |
[07:57] | Can a boy even survive a fall that far? | 这么深掉下去 孩子还能活吗 |
[07:59] | Well, the well’s narrow, so there’s lots of friction to slow a fall. | 井口很窄 因此摩擦力会起到缓冲作用 |
[08:05] | But if he’s really down there… | 但他真掉下这么深 |
[08:08] | – There. Right there. – Hey, he’s alive. | -这里 就这里 -他还活着 |
[08:11] | Look at the way he’s pinned. | 看他动弹不得的样子 |
[08:12] | Arms forward, chest constricted, shallow breath. | 双臂并拢 胸部受挤 呼吸微弱 |
[08:16] | 45 feet. | 45英尺 |
[08:18] | At that depth, oxygen’s an issue. | 这么深 下面肯定氧气不足 |
[08:19] | Cap, we gotta get a line of compressed air down there ASAP. | 老大 要马上把氧气送下去 |
[08:21] | – All right. – You found him? | -好 -找到他了吗 |
[08:22] | – Is he– – Okay, he’s alive. | -他 -他还活着 |
[08:24] | – He’s alive. – My baby. | -他还活着 -我宝贝儿子 |
[08:38] | Okay, Commissioner, what are we working with? | 局长 眼下是什么情况 |
[08:41] | The well sits on a water table that’s about 50 feet down. | 那口井离地下水位50英尺 |
[08:45] | Fed by a reservoir here about a 1/2 mile over. | 接连半英里之外的水库 |
[08:47] | Right now, that boy is trapped at 45 feet. | 这个孩子被困在45英尺处 |
[08:49] | He falls another 5, he drowns. | 再掉下五英尺 就会淹死 |
[08:51] | Can’t pull him out from above. | 不能从上面把他拉上来 |
[08:53] | No way to access him from the side of the reservoir. | 也没法从水库另一边去救他 |
[08:55] | There could be some intersecting feeder pipes down there, | 可能有管道通往河中 |
[08:58] | maybe some drainage tunnels, | 排水道之类 |
[08:59] | but frankly, this system predates our maps. | 但说实话 地下管道历史久远 |
[09:01] | We have no way to know. | 我们也不清楚 |
[09:03] | So how do we get him out? | 那怎么把他救出来 |
[09:05] | We dig. | 挖一条道 |
[09:08] | We set up a drill rig south of the well. | 井南面搭一个钻架 |
[09:11] | We use it to dig a parallel tunnel, | 挖一条平行道 |
[09:14] | wider, slightly deeper, then we go down. | 更宽一些 稍深一些 然后下去 |
[09:17] | Punch across by hand to access the well. | 用手一路挖通旁边的井 |
[09:19] | Hopefully, we can pull the boy out. | 希望这样能把孩子救出来 |
[09:21] | “Punch across by hand”? | “用手一路挖通” |
[09:23] | Feels like a lot of distance to cover | 要挖的距离太长了 |
[09:25] | when you’re 40-something feet down. | 40多英尺下操作有难度 |
[09:26] | We drill our tunnel any closer | 如果挖得通道太近 |
[09:28] | and we risk compromising the integrity of the well pipe. | 就可能会破坏井壁结构 |
[09:30] | If it cracks, the whole thing could collapse. | 如果井壁裂开 整口井就可能塌掉 |
[09:33] | Right on top of the kid. | 正好砸中孩子 |
[09:44] | Sergeant, we need you down at Division. | 警长 请回警局 |
[09:46] | Copy that, Dispatch. | 收到 调度中心 |
[09:48] | – You heading to another call? – Yeah. | -你还有其它接警任务吗 -对 |
[09:49] | But I’m leaving some officers behind for crowd control. | 但我会留下几个警员 控制人群 |
[09:52] | What crowd? | 什么人群 |
[09:55] | Word leaked out when they started calling around for a drill rig. | 你们找钻机时 媒体就收到风了 |
[09:58] | These are just the local stations. | 这还只是本地电视台 |
[10:00] | If the story hits nationwide– | 如果全国新闻报道了 |
[10:02] | Like we don’t have enough to worry about. | 我们的麻烦已经够多了 |
[10:04] | You gonna be okay? | 你能搞定吧 |
[10:08] | I guess that depends on the forecast. | 这要看天气预报给不给力了 |
[10:14] | Now, what first responders are mostly worried about | 救援人员目前最担心的问题是 |
[10:17] | is a weather system moving into the area. | 风暴会席卷这里 |
[10:20] | What was supposed to head north and vanish out to sea | 本来应向北移动 消散于海上 |
[10:23] | has now shifted course | 结果风向突变 |
[10:24] | and is directly over Los Angeles County. | 朝洛杉矶郡袭来 |
[10:27] | With torrential rains and gusty winds expected overnight, | 暴雨加上疾风出现 |
[10:31] | it’s making an already complicated rescue potentially even more dangerous. | 让这次危险的救援行动雪上加霜 |
[10:41] | Okay, rig is ready to drill. | 可以向下钻了 |
[10:43] | How’s he doing? | 他情况怎么样了 |
[10:44] | Hasn’t moved in a while. | 一动不动 |
[10:45] | Could’ve fallen asleep down there. | 可能昏睡过去了 |
[10:47] | We’re ready to put the radio down. | 我们把通讯器放下去了 |
[10:49] | How far down before we lose the signal? | 下去多深 信号会消失 |
[10:51] | No way to know. | 不知道 |
[10:52] | Go down 40 feet and we’ll see what happens. | 先下到40英尺 看情况如何吧 |
[10:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:55] | So I’ll be able to talk to him? | 我能跟他说话吗 |
[10:56] | Well, you might not be able to hear him | 你听不到他说话 |
[10:59] | but hopefully he’ll hear you. | 但希望他能听到你 |
[11:01] | Just let him know you’re here and help is on the way. | 就说你会陪着他 救他的人马上就到了 |
[11:10] | Radio’s at 40 feet, Cap. | 通讯器放到40英尺了 老大 |
[11:13] | Okay, let’s do this. Everybody off, all channels. | 来吧 大家都安静 别用对讲机 |
[11:21] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[11:22] | It’s Mommy. | 我是妈妈 |
[11:24] | Buck, raise the radio. There’s no signal. | 巴克 把通讯器往上拽 目前没信号 |
[11:27] | Hayden, can you hear me? | 海登 你能听见吗 |
[11:30] | Hayden. Hayden, please! | 海登 海登 拜托啊 |
[11:33] | Please look up! | 抬头啊 |
[11:38] | Okay, he can hear us now. | 他能听见我们了 |
[11:42] | I know it’s scary right now down there by yourself, | 我知道你一个人在下面很害怕 |
[11:46] | but it’s gonna be okay. | 但你不会有事 |
[11:48] | They’re coming to get you. | 有人来救你了 |
[11:49] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:56] | Baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[11:58] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:00] | I can’t do this. | 我太心痛 没法说下去了 |
[12:02] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[12:05] | Hey, Hayden. | 海登 |
[12:06] | My name is Eddie. I’m a firefighter. | 我叫埃迪 我是个消防员 |
[12:08] | I’m here with your mother and a whole lot of other people. | 我和你妈 还有很多人都在这里 |
[12:11] | We’re all working to get you out of there. | 我们都在想办法救你出去 |
[12:13] | Just stay calm, Hayden, okay? | 你别慌 海登 |
[12:15] | It might get a little noisy. | 挖通道会有些吵 |
[12:17] | Don’t be scared. We’ll be there soon. | 别怕 很快就去救你出来 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Thank us later. When we give you back your son. | 先把你儿子救出来 再谢不迟 |
[12:29] | We need to cover the mouth of the well STAT. | 我们得赶紧盖上井口 |
[12:31] | I need trenching to divert the rainwater away from the opening. | 要挖一条沟渠引流 不能让雨水流进去 |
[12:34] | Buck, where are we at? | 巴克 进展到哪了 |
[12:35] | We’re almost at 40 feet. | 快挖到40英尺了 |
[12:37] | At the rate we’re going, I’d say another hour, | 照这个速度 还得挖一个小时 |
[12:39] | but this rain is really gonna slow us down. | 但由于下雨 进度会更慢 |
[12:41] | Could be two, maybe even another three. | 可能需要两到三个小时 |
[12:43] | Shoring up as we go is killing us. | 巩固地基太拖后腿了 |
[12:45] | The ground’s just too unstable. It’s eating up time. | 泥土太松 稳固支架太耗时了 |
[12:47] | Time we don’t have, Cap. | 我们没时间了 老大 |
[12:48] | The boy’s been down there ten hours already. | 那个孩子已经在下面待了十个小时了 |
[12:51] | He’s wet now and almost certainly hypothermic. | 他已经湿透了 体温应该过低了 |
[12:55] | It’s barely a mile away. We gotta pull the plug. | 眼看不到一英里了 要叫停了 |
[12:58] | No, no, no. Come on, no way. | 不不 不行 |
[12:59] | We got a five-story lightning rod sitting in an empty field out here. | 这么高的聚雷针杵在空地上 等着被雷劈啊 |
[13:02] | It’s still a mile away. | 还有一英里 |
[13:04] | – It gets any closer– – I know. | -越来越近了 -我知道 |
[13:05] | Okay, get the winch and the harnesses and once we hit depth– | 准备好绞车和护具 挖到目标深度后 |
[13:09] | I’ll go in. | 我下去 |
[13:10] | I’m the one that was talking to him on the radio. | 我通过对讲机跟他说过话了 |
[13:12] | He knows my voice. | 他熟悉我的声音 |
[13:14] | Makes sense that it’s me. | 我下去 合情合理 |
[13:16] | Suit me up. I’m going down. | 给我带好护具 我下去 |
[13:22] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:23] | I’m doing this for you. | 我这是为了你 |
[13:25] | You reenlisted without even discussing it with me. | 你都没跟我商量一声 就又回军队了 |
[13:28] | How is that doing it for me? | 这怎么是为了我 |
[13:30] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我也没办法 |
[13:31] | Someone has to pay for all of this. | 总得有人赚钱养家啊 |
[13:32] | I mean, the house and the cars and now Christopher’s illness. | 衣食住行 还要给克里斯托弗治病 |
[13:37] | The medical bills and therapists. | 医药费 心理医生诊疗费 |
[13:39] | It is not an illness. | 这不是一种病 |
[13:40] | It’s cerebral palsy, | 而是大脑性瘫痪 |
[13:42] | which you would know if you had been in that empty chair next to me | 如果你当时在场 不是我孤零零一人听医生解释 |
[13:44] | when the doctor explained it all. | 你就会知道这一点 |
[13:46] | I was in Afghanistan, not Cancun. | 我当时身处阿富汗战场 不是在坎昆度假 |
[13:48] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[13:48] | We’ll just sell the house and the cars and I’ll go back to work. | 把房子和车卖了 我重新找工作 |
[13:50] | – Maybe only part-time but– – No, no. | -做份兼职 -不 |
[13:53] | Christopher is the priority right now. | 照顾克里斯托弗才是首要 |
[13:54] | You should stay home with him. | 你该在家带孩子 |
[13:55] | So should you! | 你也该陪着他 |
[13:57] | Okay, we need you here. | 我们娘俩需要你 |
[13:59] | I cannot do this without you. | 我没法一个人照顾这个家 |
[14:01] | I’m trying to provide for this family. | 我是想养家糊口 |
[14:03] | That’s the reason I enlisted in the first place. | 所以我才去当军医 |
[14:05] | Again, without telling me. | 还是那句话 你没跟我商量 |
[14:07] | I got pregnant and you signed up. | 我怀孕了 结果你从军去了 |
[14:09] | Surprise! | “没想到啊” |
[14:10] | You keep saying that you didn’t have a choice, | 你总说你是迫于无奈 |
[14:13] | but you’re the one who keeps making these choices for the rest of us. | 但你一直擅自做主 不顾我们 |
[14:20] | Great. | 这下你开心了 |
[14:27] | Christopher needs you. | 克里斯托弗需要你 |
[14:29] | Go get your son. | 去哄你儿子 |
[14:31] | I’ll get dinner. | 我准备晚饭 |
[14:36] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[14:37] | Buddy. | 小家伙 |
[14:38] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | He wants you, not me. | 他要你哄 不要我 |
[14:46] | You’re still a stranger to him but you don’t have to be. | 他对你还认生 多点陪伴就好了 |
[14:49] | – If you were home– – Shannon– | -前提是你在家 -珊浓 |
[14:50] | Eddie, I don’t need a provider. | 埃迪 我不需要你养家 |
[14:52] | I need a partner. | 我需要一个伴侣 |
[14:54] | You don’t know what it’s been like going through this alone. | 你知道一个人照顾整个家多么孤独吗 |
[14:57] | You’re not the only one that feels alone. | 我也很孤独 |
[15:01] | Come on, buddy. | 别哭了 |
[15:04] | Shannon! | 珊浓 |
[15:08] | No, it’s okay, buddy. | 好了 小宝宝 |
[15:10] | It’s all right, kid. Come on, please– | 别哭了 孩子 别哭了 |
[15:14] | All right, extra oxygen in case you need it. | 以防万一 多装了一瓶氧气 |
[15:17] | Water’s rising fast down there. | 下面水涨得很快 |
[15:19] | Green light, full supply. Yellow light, two minutes. | 绿灯 足氧 黄灯 还剩两分钟 |
[15:21] | I wanna see you topside before you see red. | 红灯亮起之前 你得赶紧出来 |
[15:24] | – Copy that. – All right, we gotta go. | -收到 -好 走吧 |
[15:26] | Okay, we’re gonna lose comms, so here’s the plan. | 下面信号不好 我们这样办 |
[15:29] | You have 30 minutes to dig yourself across, | 给你30分钟挖通道 |
[15:33] | not one minute more. | 一分钟也不能多 |
[15:34] | After 30 minutes, | 30分钟后 |
[15:36] | you’re gonna feel two strong tugs on your line, | 我们会拉两下绳索提示你 |
[15:37] | then we’re pulling you out. | 然后将你拉上来 |
[15:39] | Same goes for you. | 你也一样 |
[15:40] | You find that boy first, you tug on that line twice. | 如果你先找到那个孩子 就拉两下绳索 |
[15:46] | That’s it. We’re done. | 行了 必须撤了 |
[15:48] | Come on. We’re almost there. | 别这样 就快到了 |
[15:50] | All right, that’s close enough. | 差不多了 |
[15:52] | Bring it up. | 来吧 |
[15:53] | Let’s bring him home. | 把他救上来 |
[16:00] | Okay. 30 minutes. | 30分钟 |
[16:02] | See you then. | 稍后见 |
[16:33] | 30 feet. | 30英尺 |
[16:40] | 35 feet. | 35英尺 |
[16:44] | Eddie, do you copy? | 埃迪 能听到吗 |
[16:45] | Tell me what’s going on, Eddie. | 汇报情况 埃迪 |
[16:52] | I’ve reached depth. | 我到下面了 |
[17:00] | Cap, I think he’s out of range. | 老大 他应该收不到信号了 |
[17:03] | Don’t know if you guys can hear me, | 不知道你们能否听到 |
[17:06] | but I’m preparing to punch through now. | 但我准备开凿了 |
[17:34] | Cap! | 老大 |
[17:35] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:36] | The picture is gone. | 没画面了 |
[17:37] | Come on. I’ve lost the signal. | 别啊 没信号了 |
[17:40] | I think we need to run another line. | 要再放一个摄像头下去了 |
[17:42] | No time for that, Chim. | 没时间了 老奇 |
[17:51] | What? | 不是吧 |
[17:56] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[17:59] | Hey, it’s me! Eddie! | 是我 埃迪 |
[18:01] | I told you we were coming for you. | 我说过 我们会来救你 |
[18:03] | Are you doing okay down there, Hayden? | 你在下面还好吗 海登 |
[18:06] | Cold. | 好冷 |
[18:08] | I bet. | 想到了 |
[18:09] | Hey, Cap. | 老大 |
[18:10] | I got eyes on Hayden. | 我看到海登了 |
[18:11] | He’s fallen about– | 他下沉了… |
[18:14] | Partially submerged. Water’s rising fast. | 半身浸在水里 水涨得很快 |
[18:17] | I need more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[18:20] | I can’t raise him on the radio. | 我听不清他说什么了 |
[18:21] | Prep the rig. We’re bringing him up. | 准备好钻机 把他拉上来 |
[18:23] | No, Cap. Can’t we give him more time? | 不 老大 再给他一点时间 |
[18:24] | He could have the kid or almost have him. | 他可能救到孩子或差点救到了 |
[18:27] | Or he could be suffocating in mud five stories belowground. | 他也可能在五层楼深的地下淤泥中挣扎 |
[18:31] | We’re almost down to one minute. | 只剩一分多钟了 |
[18:33] | I’m gonna reach down for you now, okay? | 我这就开始拉你 |
[18:35] | Try not to move. Let me do all the work. | 尽量别动 我来就好 |
[18:42] | There we go. There we go! | 很好 就这样 |
[18:44] | Almost there! | 就快了 |
[18:47] | Time’s up. Pull him out, now. | 时间到了 立刻把他拉上来 |
[18:51] | You’re gonna be- | 你不会有事 |
[18:51] | No, no, no, no, no! | 别别别 别啊 |
[18:55] | No! No! | 别拉我 |
[18:56] | Not now! | 再给我点时间 |
[19:00] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[19:07] | I lost the weight! | 绳索空荡荡 |
[19:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:11] | I don’t know! Something’s wrong! | 不知道啊 肯定出事了 |
[19:12] | All right, 15 feet. | 还剩15英尺 |
[19:14] | 10, 5. | 十 五 |
[19:17] | – My God. – My God. | -天呐 -天呐 |
[19:19] | He cut the damn line! | 他把绳索割断了 |
[19:30] | Chim, I want you to gear up. I’m sending you down. | 老奇 装备好 你下去探查 |
[19:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:34] | Cap, I should be the one to go down. | 老大 该让我下去 |
[19:36] | So we can end up with two cut lines? | 你也任性把绳索割断怎么办 |
[19:38] | Camera’s back. Still can’t see. | 相机有信号了 但看不到人 |
[19:42] | Camera’s underwater. | 相机掉到水下了 |
[19:46] | Hopefully it’s just the camera. | 但愿只是相机毁了 |
[19:51] | Eddie. Eddie! | 埃迪 埃迪 |
[19:54] | Eddie, can you hear me? | 埃迪 能听到吗 |
[19:56] | Shannon! It’s hard to hear. | 珊浓 听不清 |
[19:58] | I’m sorry! We’re moving out! | 抱歉 我们马上就要撤离了 |
[20:00] | Wait, wait, wait. Did you find out about your leave? | 等一下 你休假的事怎么样了 |
[20:02] | Diaz, we gotta go now. | 迪亚兹 赶紧走了 |
[20:05] | Still waiting! | 还没消息 |
[20:09] | – Mommy. – It’s okay. | -妈妈 -没事 |
[20:11] | It’s okay, Chris. | 别怕 克里斯 |
[20:12] | What’s going on? Is Chris– | 怎么了 克里斯没事吧 |
[20:15] | No, no, it’s– it’s my mom. It’s cancer. | 他没事 但我妈得了癌症 |
[20:18] | What? But she had a double mastectomy. | 怎么会 她的双乳不是都切除了吗 |
[20:21] | – The odds are– – No, it’s different cancer. | -又复发了吗 -不是 这回是别的癌症 |
[20:23] | It’s endometrial carcinoma. Stage 3. | 子宫内膜癌中后期 |
[20:27] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不清 |
[20:29] | You’re breaking up! | 信号时断时续 |
[20:31] | I have to go see her, Eddie! | 我得去照顾她 埃迪 |
[20:33] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们之后想想办法 |
[20:35] | Maybe call my parents. They can– | 要不找我父母 |
[20:41] | Help. | 帮忙吧 |
[20:50] | Good to go. | 走吧 |
[21:01] | Base, this is actual. | 基地 我们是A队 |
[21:03] | We’re ten clicks out heading back with wounded. | 我们正搭载伤员返回 距离基地还有10千米 |
[21:05] | Prep the med tents. | 准备医治伤员 |
[21:16] | From up here, it’s kind of pretty. | 俯瞰这里还挺美 |
[21:18] | Almost makes you forget you’re flying through the Valley of Death. | 让人不知不觉忘却这里其实是死亡山谷 |
[21:22] | Seriously, Mills? No one needs that. | 不是吧 米尔斯 这样调侃不好 |
[21:24] | There’s guys dying back here. | 无数人葬身四处 |
[21:26] | I didn’t name it! | 此名的由来又不是我 |
[21:28] | All the dead guys did. | 正因为死了很多人才叫死亡山谷啊 |
[21:30] | Dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[21:32] | What? | 什么东西 |
[21:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:37] | Clasp must’ve broken. Thanks. | 肯定是锁扣坏了 谢谢 |
[21:38] | St. Christopher medal. You religious? | 圣克里斯托弗吊坠 你信教吗 |
[21:41] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[21:42] | Wife gave it to me when our son was born. | 儿子出生后 老婆送我的礼物 |
[21:44] | Not convinced it has any magical powers. | 我倒不信这能保我平安 |
[21:47] | Just reminds me of him. | 但看到时 就会想起我儿子 |
[21:48] | Why I got this. | 我把孩子们的名字文在了身上 |
[21:51] | Anything happens to that, I got bigger problems. | 这文身要是花了 我老婆不会放过我 |
[21:54] | Three girls? You must’ve been busy. | 三个女儿啊 你”精力旺盛”啊 |
[22:08] | Incoming! | 炮弹来袭 |
[22:25] | Break, break, break. | 直升机失事 |
[22:29] | We’re pinned down. We’re taking fire. | 我们被火力压制了 |
[22:31] | Two clicks north of our last reported position. | 在最后上报位置以北两千米 |
[22:34] | Prepare for… | 准备救援 |
[22:40] | Wake up. Come on. | 醒醒 快起来 |
[22:42] | Chief, wake up. | 队长 醒醒 |
[22:43] | We’re under attack. Come on. | 我们遇袭了 快走 |
[22:44] | We gotta get everyone behind those rocks over there. | 我们得把大家扶到那边的岩壁下 |
[22:46] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:48] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[23:01] | – Cover me. – Copy. | -掩护我 -收到 |
[23:08] | Let’s go, buddy. Come on. | 我们走 快 |
[23:13] | Hey, can you move? | 能动吗 |
[23:14] | – Yeah. – Get over there with Mills. I’ll cover you. | -能 -快去米尔斯那边 我掩护你 |
[23:20] | Diaz, I’m stuck! | 迪亚兹 我卡住了 |
[23:22] | I got you! | 我帮你 |
[23:24] | – My leg. – The bone broke through. | -我的腿 -骨头断了 |
[23:26] | I gotta get this tourniquet on it. | 我得帮你系好止血带 |
[23:28] | Norwahl, stand down! | 诺瓦 趴下 |
[23:31] | You gotta get out. | 你快走 |
[23:32] | Norwahl, what the hell is wrong with you? | 诺瓦 你怎么回事 |
[23:34] | He’s probably got a concussion. | 他可能撞迷糊了 |
[23:35] | Now! Norwahl! | 快趴下 诺瓦 |
[23:37] | Stand down! | 趴下 |
[23:40] | Norwahl! | 诺瓦 |
[23:53] | You okay, Diaz? | 没事吧 迪亚兹 |
[23:54] | Got me in the shoulder. | 肩膀中枪了 |
[23:59] | Major, 6-4. What’s your ETA? | 少校 救援何时抵达 |
[24:01] | Dust-off, 47. ETA six minutes. | 撑住 六分钟后抵达 |
[24:04] | We don’t have six minutes! | 我们撑不了那么久 |
[24:31] | – Chief! – Yeah? | -队长 -嗯 |
[24:32] | – You mobile? – Affirmative. | -你能动吗 -可以 |
[24:34] | – Wake up! – Diaz. | -醒醒 -迪亚兹 |
[24:36] | Keep low. Don’t stop. | 弯腰走 别停 |
[24:39] | – Diaz! – Yeah? | -迪亚兹 -在 |
[24:40] | I’m black on ammo! | 我没子弹了 |
[24:46] | I got you. | 我掩护你 |
[24:52] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[25:00] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[25:02] | – Got one more. – Diaz, he’s dead. | -还有一个人没救出来 -迪亚兹 他已经死了 |
[25:04] | Yeah, he’s coming home with us too. | 那也得把尸体带回去 |
[25:09] | Let’s get you out, Greggs. | 我带你离开 格雷格 |
[25:23] | Diaz! Diaz, are you okay? | 迪亚兹 你没事吧 |
[26:02] | Patron saint of travelers. | 旅者的守护神 |
[26:04] | To protect you and keep you safe. | 保你平安 |
[26:22] | We have a son. | 我们生了个儿子 |
[26:23] | I’m trying to provide for this family. | 我是想养家糊口 |
[26:26] | He wants you, not me. | 他要你哄 不要我 |
[26:31] | You’re still a stranger to him, but you don’t have to be. | 他对你还认生 多点陪伴就好了 |
[27:04] | We’re almost home. | 马上就能回去了 |
[27:16] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[27:18] | A few bullets, broken bone, | 多处中枪 骨折 |
[27:20] | and a dislocated shoulder. | 肩膀脱臼 |
[27:22] | Heard you put on quite the show. | 听说你当时很英勇 |
[27:27] | The chopper… | 直升机失事 |
[27:30] | my team… | 我的队友们呢 |
[27:31] | Greggs is dead. | 格雷格死了 |
[27:33] | The others aren’t, thanks to you. | 多亏你 其他人都没事 |
[27:45] | Ma’am– | 长官 |
[27:45] | Please do not attempt to stand on ceremony right now. | 你都重伤了 敬礼就免了 |
[27:49] | Or at all. | 你可别乱动 |
[27:51] | Greggs… | 格雷格 |
[27:54] | Died on impact. | 飞机坠毁中丧生 |
[27:56] | And you pulled him out anyway. | 但你还是把他救出了 |
[27:58] | You got them all out, Staff Sergeant Diaz. | 你救了大家 迪亚兹上士 |
[28:02] | You got a bit more metal in you than you had before | 你身上伤痕累累 |
[28:04] | and no doubt a couple of new nightmares to add to the pile, | 这又是一段不堪回首的记忆 |
[28:06] | but you’re alive. | 但人活着就好 |
[28:08] | And so are they. | 他们也都平安 |
[28:10] | I need to call my wife. | 我要联系我妻子 |
[28:12] | You’ll get your chance. | 别急 |
[28:13] | And everyone gets to go home for a spell. | 大家都可以暂时回家休养 |
[28:17] | Even Greggs. | 格雷格也能”魂归故土”了 |
[28:20] | You did good, Diaz. | 你表现英勇 迪亚兹 |
[28:22] | Doesn’t feel like enough. | 可没能救所有人 |
[28:25] | Never does. | 总会有遗憾 |
[28:26] | But they’ll probably give you a medal for it anyway. | 但你应该还是会授勋 |
[28:29] | “For acts of gallantry and intrepidity | “嘉奖英勇无畏之人” |
[28:33] | “In connection with military operations | “在军事行动中 |
[28:35] | against the enemies of the United States.” | 与美国的敌人顽强斗争” |
[28:38] | We can all read the certificate, Ramon. | 我们都认字 雷蒙 |
[28:41] | You don’t have to recite it. | 不用你为我们朗读 |
[28:42] | He’s proud, Pepa. | 他太自豪了 佩帕 |
[28:43] | Not every day your son comes home a hero. | 不是谁家儿子都能英雄凯旋 |
[28:46] | I’m not a hero. I just did what anybody else would do. | 我不是英雄 换成别人 也会如此 |
[28:48] | If that were true, | 要真这样 |
[28:49] | everybody would be walking around with a silver star. | 人人都有银星勋章了 |
[28:52] | Honey, he can’t drink this. He needs a straw and no ice. | 他不能喝这个 得给他拿吸管 不加冰 |
[28:54] | Where are the juice boxes we bought? | 果汁放哪儿了 |
[28:56] | I have no idea. | 不清楚 |
[28:57] | Well, maybe Daddy can go be a hero in the kitchen, huh? | 让爸爸去厨房当回英雄吧 |
[29:00] | Get a big old juice box. | 去拿一盒果汁 |
[29:02] | Awesome! Good job. | 棒棒哒 真厉害 |
[29:03] | Good job. | 真棒 |
[29:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:14] | Apparently, I gave my son a beverage incorrectly. | 我给儿子准备的饮料不合适呗 |
[29:17] | – Your mother? – Yeah. | -你妈说你了 -是啊 |
[29:19] | I’m familiar with the tone. | 我可没少受她的气 |
[29:29] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[29:32] | Have you given any more thought to California? | 你考虑过加州之旅了吗 |
[29:36] | We could leave in the morning. Just you, me, and Christopher. | 我们一家三口可以一早就走 |
[29:39] | The open road. | 大道在前 任君驰骋 |
[29:40] | We have a house full of people. | 这里还有一大家人呢 |
[29:41] | Half of ’em flew here to see us. | 很多都是特地飞来看我们 |
[29:43] | Now really isn’t the best time. | 现在搬家 不合适 |
[29:45] | Come on, you’re finally home. | 你好不容易回家了 |
[29:46] | And you immediately want me to get into a car | 你却让我立马出远门 |
[29:48] | and drive 800 miles with a 6-year-old. | 开车带6岁小孩疯跑 |
[29:50] | – Your son. – Yeah, I know that. | -那是你儿子 -我知道 |
[29:53] | Can we please talk about this later? | 能稍后再谈吗 |
[29:55] | Can I maybe just get a little damn time? | 能让我静静吗 |
[30:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 行 随你 |
[30:06] | Take all the time you need. | 你爱静多久都随你 |
[30:16] | All right. | 行 |
[30:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:29] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:35] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[30:42] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[30:44] | What’s the matter? Where’s Mommy? | 怎么了 妈妈呢 |
[30:47] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[30:49] | – What? – She’s gone. | -什么 -她走了 |
[31:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:10] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:12] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:18] | All right, Hayden. | 海登 |
[31:19] | Come on, buddy. | 上来 小家伙 |
[31:23] | I got you. | 没事了 |
[31:25] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[31:31] | All right. That better? | 暖和点了吗 |
[31:36] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[31:42] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢谢你 小家伙 |
[31:43] | Eddie, can you here me? | 埃迪 能听到吗 |
[31:45] | We’re almost home. | 马上就能回家了 |
[31:46] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[31:49] | My God. | 天呐 |
[31:52] | Thank God you’re okay. | 幸好你没事 |
[31:54] | I was afraid I was gonna have to save your life. | 不然我还得救你 |
[31:58] | Hayden and I are just fine, right? | 我和海登都没事 |
[32:00] | Come on, let’s get you guys out of here. | 走吧 我带你们出去 |
[32:02] | Hayden, I’m gonna take you up to see your mom, okay? | 海登 我带你上去找妈妈 好吗 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna send another line down for you. | 我让人再给你递条绳索下来 |
[32:08] | Try not to cut this one. | 这回可别再割断了 |
[32:12] | All right. Here we go, buddy. Ready? | 要上去了 小家伙 准备好了吗 |
[32:15] | There we go. All right. | 回家了 |
[32:19] | Hold on tight! | 抓紧 |
[32:21] | There we go, buddy. | 回去了 |
[32:26] | A second firefighter has now descended into the tunnel. | 又有一名消防员进入了井道 |
[32:30] | We’re not certain why, but we hope– | 原因未知 但愿… |
[32:33] | wait, there’s movement! | 等等 那边有动静 |
[32:38] | – Hayden. – Here you go. | -海登 -接住 |
[32:41] | Let me get you two somewhere quiet. | 去个安静的地方吧 |
[32:42] | I need to check him out. | 我得给他检查一下 |
[32:46] | Okay, right this way. | 这边走 |
[32:48] | Okay. All right. | 没事了 |
[32:51] | Eddie’s fine. He just needs a ride. | 埃迪没事 把他拉上来就好 |
[32:54] | All right. | 好 |
[32:55] | I need to drop another 50 foot line to get my guy. | 还得递条50英尺的绳索把我家消防员拉上来 |
[32:59] | Buck, let’s pull Eddie up and let’s all go home. | 巴克 把埃迪拉上来 我们准备回去了 |
[33:04] | Cap! Cap! | 老大小心 |
[33:13] | Chim. | 老奇 |
[33:22] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[33:22] | Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! | 埃迪 埃迪 |
[33:25] | No! Eddie! | 不 埃迪 |
[33:29] | Eddie! No! | 埃迪 坏了 |
[33:31] | – Eddie! – Buck. | -埃迪 -巴克 |
[33:34] | Buck, get up. | 巴克 起来 |
[33:37] | Come on, Buck. | 起来 巴克 |
[33:43] | Cap, we gotta go dig. | 老大 我们得挖开井道 |
[33:46] | We don’t have a drill, Buck, | 钻机坏了 巴克 |
[33:47] | and even if we could get another one up here, | 就算能再调来一台钻机 |
[33:48] | their access road is flooded. | 道路漫水了 钻机也过不来 |
[33:50] | Okay. Well, then, we dig by hand. | 行 那就徒手挖 |
[33:51] | Not with all this rain. We could trigger another collapse. | 不行 雨势太大 可能会引起二次坍塌 |
[33:54] | How long can he last down there? | 他在下面能坚持多久 |
[33:55] | We’re talking 30 feet of wet earth | 30英尺的泥土 |
[33:57] | coming right down on top of him. | 全压他身上了 |
[34:01] | Wait, you all think he’s dead. | 等等 你们都觉得他已经死了吗 |
[34:02] | Nobody thinks that. | 没人这么想 |
[34:04] | We just don’t know how to get him out. | 大家只是不知道怎么把他救出来 |
[34:05] | Nobody’s giving up on him. Nobody. | 没人会丢下他 绝对不会 |
[34:07] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们一定会找到他 |
[34:31] | This is Diaz. | 我是迪亚兹 |
[34:33] | Can anybody hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[34:36] | This is Eddie. | 我是埃迪 |
[34:41] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[34:42] | I’m still alive down here! | 我还在井道里呢 |
[34:47] | I’m still alive down here! | 我还活着呢 |
[34:50] | Anyone? | 有人能听到吗 |
[34:53] | You’re in over your head, Edmundo. | 你太自不量力了 埃德蒙多 |
[34:56] | I am doing the best that I can. | 我尽全力了 |
[34:58] | Well, that’s what we’re saying. You’re killing yourself. | 正是如此 你会把自己累坏 |
[35:01] | Working around the clock, three different jobs. | 同时打三份工 每天连轴转 |
[35:05] | And you don’t have time for what matters most. | 这样你就没时间管正事了 |
[35:08] | Christopher. | 照顾克里斯托弗 |
[35:09] | And that’s– that’s why we think he should live with us permanently. | 所以 我们觉得他应该完全由我们照料 |
[35:15] | These jobs are just temporary. | 我只是先找点事做 |
[35:18] | It won’t be like this forever. | 不会一直这样 |
[35:19] | You know I’ve applied to different fire departments. | 我已经申请加入消防局了 |
[35:22] | I’ve got accepted to LA and Chicago. | 洛杉矶和芝加哥分部都已经录取我了 |
[35:23] | Yes, where you’ll be working 24-hour shifts, | 没错 那样你就得整日工作 |
[35:26] | leaving Christopher with God knows who. | 把克里斯托弗托付给不靠谱的人 |
[35:27] | How is that any better for him? | 这样对他不好 |
[35:29] | Christopher needs consistency. | 克里斯托弗需要陪伴 |
[35:31] | He already got cheated out of that when his own mother up and left us. | 他被亲生母亲抛弃 已被辜负一次了 |
[35:34] | She didn’t leave him. | 她没有抛弃他 |
[35:35] | She left me to take care of her dying mother. | 她只是离开我了 回去照顾垂危的母亲了 |
[35:38] | So how about we cut her a little slack? | 别这么说她 |
[35:39] | No, no. She gave up on you and then she left her son. | 不 她抛弃你和儿子 |
[35:42] | I will always blame her for that. | 我绝不会原谅她 |
[35:44] | But now you want me to leave him too? | 但你现在要我也抛弃儿子 |
[35:45] | How do you think that’s good for him? | 这样对他好吗 |
[35:46] | Eddie, he barely knows you. | 埃迪 他跟你不亲 |
[35:48] | You haven’t been around most of his life. | 你一直没怎么陪伴他 |
[35:50] | I don’t remember you being around much when I was his age. | 我像他这么大时 你也不在我身边啊 |
[35:52] | – I was working. – So was I. | -我当时工作忙 -我也是啊 |
[35:54] | And maybe you regret those life choices now | 就算你心有遗憾 |
[35:56] | but you don’t get to make up for lost time with your children by stealing mine. | 想要弥补 也不能把我儿子抢走啊 |
[36:00] | No one is stealing Christopher. | 没人要抢走克里斯托弗 |
[36:02] | Look, the reality is your father and I are the only constant in his life. | 事实上 只有我们俩一直陪在他身边 |
[36:06] | We have been there almost every single day since the day he was born. | 他出生后 我们几乎寸步不离 |
[36:09] | You can’t just take him away from the only stable thing he’s got left. | 你不能剥夺他唯一的温暖依靠 |
[36:12] | He belongs with us. | 他该跟我们一起生活 |
[36:14] | – Mom. – Eddie. | -妈 -埃迪 |
[36:16] | I know how much you love your son. | 我知道你爱儿子 |
[36:21] | That’s why I know you are gonna do what is right for him. | 你一定会为他着想 |
[36:26] | Don’t drag him down with you, Eddie. | 别让他跟你过苦日子 埃迪 |
[36:53] | What are you doing out here? | 你怎么在外面呀 |
[36:58] | You guys sounded mad. | 你们好像生气了 |
[37:01] | No one’s mad at you, buddy. | 没人生你的气 小家伙 |
[37:02] | They’re mad at me. | 他们是生我的气 |
[37:04] | Never heard them yell before. | 从没听他们吼过谁 |
[37:09] | It’s like we’re talking about completely different people. | 他们对我一直都很凶 |
[37:14] | Hey, did you ever miss me when I was gone? | 我不在时 你想过我吗 |
[37:18] | I miss you all the time. | 我一直很想你 |
[37:26] | You know, I was thinking about taking another trip. | 我想出门远行 |
[37:31] | And I was wondering, maybe, | 就是不知道 |
[37:35] | if you wanted to come with me. | 你愿不愿意跟我一起 |
[37:38] | – Together. – Together. | -一起 -一起 |
[37:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[37:49] | I miss you all the time too, kid. | 我也一直想你 儿子 |
[37:52] | I’m never gonna leave you again. | 我不会再离开你了 |
[38:26] | There could be some intersecting feeder pipes down there, | 可能有管道通往河中 |
[38:30] | maybe some drainage tunnels, | 排水道之类 |
[38:31] | but frankly, this system predates our maps. | 但说实话 地下管道历史久远了 |
[38:34] | Feels like a lot of distance to cover | 要挖的距离太长了 |
[38:36] | when you’re 40-something feet down. | 40多英尺下操作有难度 |
[39:01] | – You got a kid? – Christopher. | -你有孩子吗 -他叫克里斯托弗 |
[39:04] | That’s super adorable. I love kids. | 真幸福 我可喜欢小孩了 |
[39:07] | I love this one. | 我爱我家儿子 |
[39:11] | Welcome to the Los Angeles Fire Department, | 欢迎加入洛杉矶消防局 |
[39:14] | Firefighter Diaz. | 迪亚兹消防员 |
[39:20] | What I miss most after leaving the army is the camaraderie. | 我退伍后 最怀念战友情 |
[39:24] | Working shoulder to shoulder with a great team. | 与优秀的队友并肩作战 |
[39:27] | There’s nothing better than the one I found here. | 这支团队无与伦比 |
[39:37] | Well, that’s what the 118 is. The family we chose. | 118队就是我们选择的大家庭 |
[39:44] | Shannon? | 珊浓 |
[39:46] | I’m leaving again. | 我又要抛弃你们了 |
[39:49] | I want a little more time. | 我多希望能多陪陪你们 |
[39:53] | We lost your mom, but we still got each other. | 你妈不在了 但我们还有彼此陪伴 |
[39:57] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们要好好生活 |
[40:05] | You’re not like any other kid. | 你和其他孩子不一样 |
[40:10] | You’re my kid. | 你是我儿子 |
[40:20] | Eddie, Christopher needs you. | 埃迪 克里斯托弗需要你 |
[40:26] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[40:28] | I’m always gonna fight to come home to my family. | 我总会拼尽全力回到家人身边 |
[40:47] | Okay, listen up. | 各位 |
[40:48] | Buck here is gonna get some thermal cams. | 巴克去找热感相机 |
[40:50] | We are going to fan out and do a grid search. | 大家分头仔细搜寻 |
[40:52] | Chimney is gonna have oxygen tanks and warming blankets standing by. | 老奇备好氧气罐和加热毛毯 随时待命 |
[40:56] | I wanna start at the well | 以井口为圆心 |
[40:58] | and go outward in concentric circles. | 逐层向外推进搜寻 |
[41:00] | LAPD copters are on the way. | 洛杉矶警局已经出动直升机了 |
[41:02] | We’ll use their thermal imaging to scan this wider area. | 利用机上的热成像搜寻附近这一带 |
[41:05] | Try to pick up Diaz’s heat signature. | 看能否找到迪亚兹 |
[41:07] | Won’t be easy. | 难啊 |
[41:11] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[41:12] | – Eddie! – I’m pretty cold. | -埃迪 -好冷 |
[41:14] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[41:18] | Get him up, Buck. | 扶他起来 巴克 |
[41:20] | Come on, Eddie. | 坚持住 埃迪 |
[41:25] | Let’s get you checked out, buddy. | 去检查一下 |
[41:26] | So we can get you home. | 再送你回家 |
[41:27] | Yeah. I got a big date Friday. | 必须的 我周五还有大事呢 |
[41:31] | I can’t miss it. | 可不能错过 |
[41:38] | “And that is why the silver star is one of the highest honors | “正因如此 银星勋章 |
[41:42] | a member of the Armed Forces can receive.” | 代表陆军队员的最高荣誉” |
[41:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[41:53] | Good job, buddy. | 真棒 儿子 |
[41:55] | Now tell ’em how you got it. | 说说奖章背后的故事吧 |
[42:01] | I was in a helicopter… | 我当时在直升机上 |
[42:04] | helping a wounded soldier get back home. | 治疗伤员 准备返回 |
[42:08] | And there was an accident. | 结果出了意外 |
[42:10] | Helicopter went down, ended up on fire– | 直升机坠毁 陷入火海 |
[42:13] | Dad got everyone out. He saved them all. | 我爸救出了所有人 |
[42:17] | I did my job. I did my job. | 救死扶伤是我的天职 |
[42:20] | Yeah? | 请问 |
[42:21] | Do you ever wear it? | 你佩戴过吗 |
[42:24] | I’m not really a jewelry kind of guy. | 我不太喜欢戴首饰 |
[42:27] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[42:33] | My St. Christopher medal. | 我的圣克里斯托弗吊坠 |
[42:36] | So that’s your good luck charm? | 你的幸运符吗 |
[42:39] | No. | 不 |
[42:42] | He is. | 他才是我的幸运星 |