时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | What can I get you? | 想喝什么 |
[00:57] | I’m a sucker for a sidecar on a train. | 我总喜欢在火车上喝”侧车鸡尾酒” |
[00:59] | Guys, this is not a subway car! | 大哥 这里不是地铁 |
[01:01] | All right, sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[01:06] | Did you know at a Ukrainian wedding, | 你知道乌克兰婚礼上 |
[01:07] | the bride has to keep her shoes on? | 新娘必须穿着鞋 |
[01:09] | ‘Cause otherwise the guests will steal them and drink wine out of them. | 不然来宾会偷走她的鞋 用来喝酒 |
[01:13] | It’s good luck. | 这代表好运 |
[01:14] | Well, unless I missed a few stops, | 除非我没看站牌 |
[01:15] | I’m pretty sure we are not about to roll into Kiev. | 这班车可不开往乌克兰基辅市 |
[01:19] | So… | 话说 |
[01:21] | now I get to ask you the question that I ask everyone on here: | 我可以问你常规问题了 |
[01:24] | why the train? | 为什么选择火车 |
[01:25] | Spent a lot of time in Europe, | 周游欧洲很久 |
[01:27] | fell in love with train travel. | 喜欢上火车旅行了 |
[01:29] | Yeah, but this is Phoenix to LA. It isn’t exactly the Orient Express. | 这趟车从凤凰城开往洛杉矶 可不是东方快车[欧洲长程列车] |
[01:32] | Well, Phoenix is home | 我目前住在凤凰城 |
[01:34] | and LA used to be home, so. | 而以前住在洛杉矶 |
[01:38] | Somebody waiting for you there? | 这里有人等你归来吗 |
[01:41] | No. | 没有 |
[01:43] | He stopped waiting for me a long time ago. | 他很早以前就放弃等我了 |
[01:46] | – Summer camp? – It’s all he can talk about. | -夏令营吗 -他一直心心念念 |
[01:49] | Some of the other kids from school are going. | 有些学生今年会去 |
[01:52] | It’s only two weeks. | 就两周 |
[01:54] | Time. | 到时间了 |
[01:55] | Two weeks away from home? | 离家两周 |
[01:57] | Isn’t Chris kind of young for that? | 克里斯还太小吧 |
[01:59] | I mean, what if something happens? | 万一出意外了怎么办 |
[02:00] | What if he gets homesick? | 万一他想家了呢 |
[02:01] | I’m pretty sure I brought in the brochure | 我把宣传册带过来 |
[02:03] | so you guys can make me feel better about him going. | 是让你们劝我放心让他去 |
[02:05] | Clearly, you did not think that plan through to its logical conclusion. | 显然 你没带脑子想这件事啊 |
[02:08] | I started going to sleepaway camp when I was 8. | 我八岁就开始参加住宿营 |
[02:10] | I loved it. Camp Weegeewagen. | 我可喜欢了 韦格瓦根露营 |
[02:14] | Eedee-idee-odee-ooh-hoo! | 叽里呱啦乌拉 |
[02:16] | Looked forward to it every year. | 我每年都特别期待 |
[02:18] | Yeah, but Christopher’s a city kid. | 但克里斯是大城市孩子 |
[02:20] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[02:22] | St. Paul is a city. | 圣保罗不是农村 |
[02:24] | If you say so. | 你开心就好 |
[02:27] | I’m just trying to imagine trying to sell Denny | 我可没法劝丹尼去 |
[02:29] | on the idea of two weeks without the internet. | 两周不能上网 想都别想 |
[02:32] | It’s pretty exciting. | 其实挺好玩 |
[02:33] | They even have this farm-to-fork program | 还有学农项目 |
[02:35] | where the kids pick veggies and cook ’em for dinner. | 孩子可以自选蔬菜做饭吃 |
[02:38] | That sounds a lot like child labor. | 这不就是童工嘛 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:56] | I gotta get above a 511. | 我得超过511分啊 |
[02:58] | 504 is pretty good. | 504已经很棒了 |
[03:01] | Getting into medical school at this point in my life is hard enough. | 我这个年纪考医学院已经很难了 |
[03:04] | I can’t afford to be an average applicant. | 分数再不出众 很难录取 |
[03:08] | There is nothing average about you. | 你绝对出众 |
[03:10] | You just started studying this. Give yourself a break. | 你刚开始学而已 别这么苛刻 |
[03:12] | Yeah. Hey, come on. | 就是 |
[03:13] | You are gonna rock the MCATs. | 你会完虐医考 |
[03:24] | Hen, you’re brilliant. | 亨 你很优秀 |
[03:25] | You don’t need a test to prove that. | 你不用分数来证明 |
[03:30] | Bobby, why is your wife asking me | 巴比 你老婆为什么问我 |
[03:33] | if she could hold May’s graduation party at my house? | 她能不能在我家给梅办毕业派对 |
[03:39] | Our living room is kind of under construction right now. | 我们家客厅正在施工中 |
[03:43] | I’m in the hospital for four days and you two lose your damn mind! | 我住了四天院 你俩就脑残了 |
[03:47] | I told you, Athena. | 我说过了 阿西娜 |
[03:48] | I was trying to make Bobby feel better. | 我当时是想给巴比打气 |
[03:50] | What about making me feel better? | 你怎么不考虑一下我 |
[03:52] | I’m the one with the broken arm | 我才是受伤的人 |
[03:53] | and 50 people coming for a party in two weeks. | 还要在两周后办一场五十多人的毕业宴 |
[03:56] | I didn’t think we were still having a party, Mom. | 我不知道我们还办毕业宴 妈 |
[03:58] | You just got out of the hospital. | 你才刚出院 |
[03:59] | May, you are graduating from high school. | 梅 你高中毕业 |
[04:00] | There will be a party and a cake and photographs | 必须办毕业宴 蛋糕庆祝 照相留念 |
[04:03] | with a fireplace that does not look like a pile of rubble. | 但不能在一堆瓦片的壁炉前举办 |
[04:06] | Are you gonna finish taking it down? | 你们要全拆了吗 |
[04:07] | – ‘Cause I can help. – No, no, no. | -我可以帮忙 -不不 |
[04:09] | You will not. Your father broke it. | 不用你 你爸搞出来的祸 |
[04:11] | He’s gonna fix it. | 他来补救 |
[04:12] | Absolutely. Okay? | 没问题 |
[04:15] | I’m gonna go home, do some sketches, | 我回家画个设计图 |
[04:17] | and I will come back here in the morning, okay? | 我明早再来 |
[04:20] | Good, | 很好 |
[04:20] | ’cause Hen says there’s not enough room at her place | 因为亨说她家那边 |
[04:23] | for parking for all of our guests. | 没有那么多停车位 |
[04:24] | Okay, this is silly. We really don’t need to have a party. | 别搞了 真不用办什么毕业宴 |
[04:26] | Since when don’t you wanna have a party? | 你什么时候不喜欢开派对了 |
[04:29] | Dad, don’t you have a doctor’s appointment in the morning? | 爸 你明早要找医生看结果吧 |
[04:32] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[04:35] | Your results are in. | 你检查报告出来了 |
[04:37] | You want me to come with you? | 你想让我陪你去吗 |
[04:38] | No. No, Athena, I got it. | 不用 阿西娜 我可以 |
[04:40] | The doctor is gonna go over the scans with me | 医生会跟我解释一下检查结果 |
[04:43] | and, you know, then we’ll know what’s… | 到时就知道 |
[04:49] | what’s next. | 接下来的事了 |
[04:50] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[04:52] | That’s what’s next. | 接下来会是好消息 |
[04:55] | True that. | 但愿如此 |
[04:59] | It’s good. | 写得很好 |
[05:00] | I did a lot of research, you know, | 我查阅了大量资料 |
[05:02] | on the dos and don’ts of making a victim impact statement. | 写”受害人身心评估报告”的注意事项 |
[05:04] | I totally believe that. | 我信你 |
[05:05] | It’s very thorough. | 写得很全面 |
[05:08] | – It’s terrible, isn’t it? – No. | -写得很差吧 -不是 |
[05:10] | Look, when I read this, | 我看的时候 |
[05:12] | I know exactly what Greg did to you. | 能了解格雷格对你的所为 |
[05:14] | What I don’t understand is how you… | 但我感觉不到 |
[05:17] | feel about any of it. | 你作为受害人的感受 |
[05:19] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[05:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[05:24] | I mean, is this really what you wanna say to him? | 这真是你想对他说的话吗 |
[05:27] | I think the judge would discourage the use of curse words. | 法官应该不会让我骂人 |
[05:30] | Okay, so then… find new words. | 那你就重新措辞 |
[05:35] | Your words. | 发自内心 |
[05:37] | Look, this moment is about you. | 你是为了自己出庭作证 |
[05:39] | It’s not about what you’re supposed to say. | 重点不是你该说什么 |
[05:42] | It should come from your heart. | 而是把心里话讲出来 |
[05:51] | I am so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:52] | That– | 我不是 |
[05:54] | That had nothing to do with you, I promise. | 我真不是被你说困了 |
[05:56] | I am trying not to be offended. | 我尽量不让自己扎心啊 |
[05:59] | I just need to refill. | 我再去喝杯咖啡 |
[06:23] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[06:25] | ‘Scuse me. | 说你呢 |
[06:26] | Look, man, self-expression is kind of my right, okay? | 我有权自由表达自我 |
[06:29] | Not when it infringes on my right to peace and quiet. | 那也不能建立在扰我清净之上啊 |
[06:32] | Look, I got a huge show at the Roxy, all right? | 我在罗克西有场重要演出 |
[06:34] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[06:36] | Why don’t we hit the pause button here, all right? | 停一下 都先别吵 |
[06:38] | I think a little peace and quiet would be a great idea all around. | 车厢内还是和谐一点吧 |
[06:40] | She doesn’t have a pause button. | 她根本停不下来 |
[06:47] | That’s not good. | 不妙啊 |
[06:52] | Come on, man. She’s a kid. | 别这样 她还年轻 |
[07:31] | Now. Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[07:35] | There you go! | 开动了 |
[07:40] | Awesome, Dad. You did it. | 真棒 老爸 你成功了 |
[07:41] | – Not bad, right? – Yeah. | -不错吧 -是啊 |
[07:42] | Not bad at all. | 确实不错 |
[07:45] | Slow down! | 慢点骑 |
[07:46] | 5 mph! 5! | 限速五英里 |
[07:49] | Morons. Kill somebody. | 一群脑残 早晚撞死人 |
[07:52] | So… now that you got it running, what’s the plan? | 既然车启动了 你有什么打算 |
[07:57] | Sneaking out when I’m not looking? | 想背着我偷偷开走吗 |
[07:59] | Why would we do that? We’ve only been here– | 我们怎么会 我们才来… |
[08:01] | Three nights! | 三个晚上了 |
[08:02] | Three nights for which I have not been paid. | 三个晚上 你还没付钱呢 |
[08:09] | Look, I thought we talked– | 我们不是说好了 |
[08:10] | Three nights is my limit. I want you out of here. | 只能免费住三晚 你赶紧走人吧 |
[08:13] | You mean now? | 现在吗 |
[08:15] | Get yourself gone, or I will have you towed. | 赶紧走 不然我就找拖车 |
[08:25] | Hey, this is– this is the last of it. | 就剩这点了 |
[08:27] | There’s a food bank not too far from here. I’ll– I’ll hit it in the morning. | 附近有个粮食救济站 我明早去看看 |
[08:32] | Hand me a rag. | 把抹布给我 |
[08:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Stay inside, Milo. | 你别乱跑 米罗 |
[08:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:48] | Dude. | 搞什么啊 |
[08:49] | You cannot do this to us. | 你不能这样对我们 |
[08:54] | You told me I had a week to find a job. | 你说给我一周时间找工作 |
[08:57] | I never said that to you. | 我没这么说 |
[08:59] | You pay, you stay. Those are the rules. | 交钱就可以留下 这才是规矩 |
[09:04] | Look, I came in here because a son should never see his father have to beg. | 我过来就是不想让儿子看见他老爸求人 |
[09:10] | But I’m still always telling him, | 但我还是会教导他 |
[09:12] | “Just keep your head up. | “要挺胸做人[抬起头] |
[09:14] | Just keep your head up | 别气馁 |
[09:15] | because if you don’t, you won’t see all the good things that are coming.” | 这样才不会错过即将到来的美好” |
[09:21] | I don’t know what’s next. | 我不知道接下来会怎样 |
[09:23] | What’s next? | 接下来吗 |
[09:24] | What’s next is reality! | 接下来就是接受现实 |
[09:29] | – Help. – Somebody help. | -救命 -救命啊 |
[09:30] | – Help. – Somebody call for help. | -救命 -快找人救援 |
[09:39] | Milo! | 米罗 |
[09:49] | Milo! | 米罗 |
[09:56] | Are those all your Realtor Rapist files? | 这些都是房产中介强奸犯的资料吗 |
[09:58] | Please do not call him that. | 别这么称呼他 |
[10:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:01] | I asked Lou to drop ’em off so that I could be ready for my meeting with Dr. Sanford. | 我让卢带过来 我跟桑福德医生会用到这些 |
[10:06] | The victims’ advocate? | 受害者的辩护人 |
[10:09] | Going to trial, testifying in court, it can be overwhelming, so… | 出庭作证 精神上会承受很多 |
[10:13] | she’s gonna help all of them get through it. | 她会帮所有受害者做好心理准备 |
[10:19] | – Okay. – That must be her. | -好了 -肯定是她 |
[10:20] | Can I get the door? | 我去开门吧 |
[10:21] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[10:22] | I still got one good arm. | 我另一只手还能开门 |
[10:26] | Dr. Sanford. | 桑福德医生 |
[10:27] | Athena Grant. Come in. | 我是阿西娜·格兰特 请进 |
[10:29] | Thank you. And it’s Kara, please. | 谢谢 叫我卡拉就行了 |
[10:32] | Although I’m sure my mom would want you to keep the Dr. Part. | 尽管我妈还是想让别人称呼我医生 |
[10:35] | It is so good to meet you, Sergeant Grant. | 见到你真好 格兰特警官 |
[10:37] | Athena, please. Come in. | 叫我阿西娜吧 请进 |
[10:40] | Pardon our dust. | 家里有些乱 别见怪 |
[10:42] | While I was out, | 我不在家时 |
[10:43] | my home turned into one of those cable remodeling shows. | 家里人搞起装修了 |
[10:47] | Surprise! It’s still not done. | 惊不惊喜 意不意外 目前还没装好 |
[10:49] | It’s a lovely home. | 你家真温馨 |
[10:51] | Well, I set us up in here. | 我们坐这里 |
[10:56] | You have the case files for the other victims. | 其他受害者档案都在这里了 |
[10:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:00] | I’m sure you have specific questions, | 你肯定有针对性问题 |
[11:02] | but I thought it would be easier to just go through all of them. | 但我觉得全部过一遍更省事 |
[11:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:10] | So… where do you wanna start? | 从哪里说起呢 |
[11:19] | Pacific West 1135. | 太平洋西1135号 |
[11:22] | We were heading from Phoenix into Union Station. | 列车从凤凰城开往联合车站 |
[11:25] | We’ve crashed somewhere close to the LA County line. | 列车在洛杉矶郡路段附件失事了 |
[11:28] | Okay, so how many– | 有多少… |
[11:29] | There are multiple injuries. | 多人受伤 |
[11:30] | This is a mass casualty situation. | 出现大规模人员伤亡 |
[11:32] | You’ve gotta send out every available RA unit. | 请派所有无任务的医疗队前往现场 |
[11:35] | We need USAR for search and rescue, | 派遣城市搜救队前来搜救 |
[11:37] | LAPD for traffic control. | 洛杉矶警局负责管制交通 |
[11:40] | We’re gonna need a mobile command center. | 还需设立临时指挥中心 |
[11:42] | – I’ll call them now. – Okay. | -我立刻联系他们 -好 |
[11:43] | It seems like you’ve done this before. | 你似乎很有经验 |
[11:45] | Yeah, but I was on your side of the line. | 对 但我之前和你现在一样 |
[11:48] | I used to be a 9-1-1 dispatcher. | 我曾是呼救中心的接线员 |
[11:51] | Milo! | 米罗 |
[11:53] | Milo, can you hear me? | 米罗 你能听见吗 |
[12:15] | – Captain Bobby Nash. – Captain Janet Reese. | -我是巴比·纳什队长 -我是珍妮特·里斯队长 |
[12:17] | More houses are en route. Search dogs as well. | 更多救援队以及搜救犬会前来支援 |
[12:19] | The debris field is pretty far and wide. | 事故现场范围很广 |
[12:21] | We’ve had our hands full with all the passenger cars down here, | 受伤乘客太多 我们人手不足 |
[12:23] | but there are reports that folks are trapped up there. | 还发现有人困在列车里 |
[12:25] | We just can’t get to ’em yet. | 还没能去救援 |
[12:26] | Buck, Eddie, go have a look. | 巴克 埃迪 过去看下 |
[12:28] | See if there’s a way to secure that car so we can get those people out. | 看能不能想办法把车里的人救出来 |
[12:31] | Is USAR on the way? | 城市搜救队正在赶来吗 |
[12:32] | Dispatch assures me a heavy rescue is coming. | 调度中心派大批救援人员过来了 |
[12:34] | All right, guys, let’s gear up. Let’s go! | 各位 装备好 去救人 |
[12:46] | Please, if you can just let me up into the car. | 拜托 让我去车里看下 |
[12:48] | Guys, I got it. | 我来处理 |
[12:49] | Please! I’ve gotta get up there. | 拜托 我得过去 |
[12:50] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. We can’t let you inside. | 抱歉 女士 不能让你过去 |
[12:51] | – It’s too dangerous. – I know it’s dangerous. | -太危险了 -我知道危险 |
[12:53] | – I need to get up in that car. – I hear you. I’m sorry. | -我得去车里看下 -我明白 很抱歉 |
[12:55] | Wait, are you from the 118? | 你是118队的人吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:58] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[13:03] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[13:07] | – Wait, you were on the train. – Yeah. I’ve gotta– | -你也是乘客之一吗 -对 我得… |
[13:09] | We need to get you checked out. | 要检查一下你受没受伤 |
[13:10] | No, no, no. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[13:11] | – I need to get up there. – What? No, that’s crazy! | -我得去车里看下 -不行 |
[13:13] | No, no, Abby, Abby, stop! | 不行 艾比 停下 |
[13:14] | I’m trying to find somebody! | 我要找个人 |
[13:18] | Okay. Well, just tell us who. | 好 你要找谁 |
[13:19] | – We’ll go– – My fiancé! | -我们找 -我未婚夫 |
[13:25] | He fell asleep and I went to the bar. | 他当时睡觉了 我去吧台了 |
[13:28] | Okay. Can you give us a description? | 你能描述一下长相吗 |
[13:32] | That’s him. | 这就是他 |
[13:33] | We were in that top car right there, all the way in the back. | 我们就坐在倒立的那一节车厢 |
[13:40] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[13:46] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[13:47] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[13:49] | Egan. | 伊根 |
[13:51] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[13:52] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[13:54] | Thank you, Buck. | 谢谢你 巴克 |
[13:59] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[14:00] | We’ll bring him back to you. | 我们会把他救回来 |
[14:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:21] | We got somebody. | 这里有人 |
[14:23] | Cap, be advised. | 老大 注意 |
[14:25] | Another black tag up here about halfway. | 半路上又遇到一位重伤者 |
[14:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:36] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[14:38] | Sam! Sam, can you hear me? | 山姆 山姆 你能听到吗 |
[14:43] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[14:45] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[14:47] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[14:50] | It hurts… | 很疼 |
[14:53] | hurts when I breathe. | 每次喘气都疼 |
[14:57] | Please. | 拜托你们 |
[14:59] | My fiancée. | 我未婚妻 |
[15:00] | She’s on the train. | 她也在车上 |
[15:05] | Yeah, hey, She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[15:10] | Cap, I got a passenger pinned up here. | 老大 这里有个乘客被压住了 |
[15:12] | Looks like the support beam from the observation deck broke through the floor. | 列车观景台钢梁贯穿车厢 |
[15:15] | Need you to send up the jaws, okay? | 需要拿电锯来 |
[15:17] | Copy that. Coming right up. | 收到 马上来 |
[15:19] | We got you, Sam. | 我们会救你 山姆 |
[15:20] | Help is on its way. | 救援马上就到 |
[15:22] | – We need jaws and the ram. – On it, Cap. | -需要电锯和夯锤 -收到 老大 |
[15:25] | These are the last of the walking wounded from the bottom of this car. | 轻伤者已经都救出来了 |
[15:27] | What’s the word from up top? | 倒立车厢那边怎么样 |
[15:29] | Two dead, one trapped so far. | 两死一伤 伤者被困 |
[15:30] | Captain Nash, search dog detail just landed. | 纳什队长 搜救犬到了 |
[15:33] | Can you spare a couple medics? | 能派几个救护员过来吗 |
[15:34] | All right, Hen, Chim, go with them. | 亨 老奇 跟他们走 |
[15:35] | Are you sure, Cap? | 你确定吗 老大 |
[15:43] | We need all the paramedics we have on the ground. | 急救员需要在地面支援 |
[15:45] | What about up there? | 上面呢 |
[15:48] | I got it. | 有我呢 |
[16:11] | All right. | 好 |
[16:16] | He’s got a collapsed lung from the blunt force. | 他受到重创 肺部受损 |
[16:18] | O2 levels are dropping. | 吸氧不足 |
[16:19] | I can relieve the pressure, | 我可以缓解强压 |
[16:20] | but we gotta move this beam off him. | 但要把这条钢梁移开 |
[16:23] | Still too heavy. | 还是太重了 |
[16:25] | It’s not gonna budge. | 移不动 |
[16:26] | All right. Let’s try the hydraulic ram. | 试一下水力夯锤吧 |
[16:30] | – Got it, Buck? – Yeah. | -可以了吗 巴克 -是 |
[16:42] | We got somebody else! | 这里还有人 |
[16:48] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[16:51] | My side really hurts. | 我身侧很疼 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna take a peek. | 我来检查一下 |
[17:01] | God. | 天呐 |
[17:04] | Force of the crash pushed her leg up into her torso. | 撞击使她的腿骨穿过腹部 |
[17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[17:08] | It’s gonna hurt a little bit. | 你会感觉有点疼 |
[17:11] | All right. | 好 |
[17:17] | There’s still a pulse in her foot. | 她的腿还有脉搏 |
[17:19] | Blood’s still pumping to her. | 还有血液循环 |
[17:23] | All right. That’s a beam. | 钢梁是个问题 |
[17:24] | – Come on. – Be right back, okay? | -来 -我马上回来 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:34] | They’re both trapped by the same beam. | 同一个钢梁卡住了两个人 |
[17:36] | We take the pressure off of him and we’re squeezing her. | 把他救出来 就会压住她 |
[17:39] | Which one has the better shot? | 哪一个生还希望更大 |
[17:41] | Injuries are different. | 伤情不同 |
[17:43] | The risk is the same. | 风险一样 |
[17:44] | What are we saying? We gotta pick who we save? | 什么意思 只能救一个吗 |
[17:48] | I’m saying I don’t think we can save ’em both. | 我们没法两个都救出来 |
[18:02] | Now, it’ll be hard on Alexis | 让艾丽克西作证有点难 |
[18:04] | because she’s still struggling with admitting that it even happened. | 她还是不愿接受自己被强奸了 |
[18:08] | Well, it’s not uncommon for victims to distance themselves from the crime. | 受害人不愿接受现实 也不足为奇 |
[18:14] | Yeah. Now, Michelle. | 也是 米歇尔 |
[18:17] | I think she’ll be great on the stand | 她能够出庭作证 |
[18:19] | but she is the one that I worry about the most. | 但我也最担心她 |
[18:22] | Why is that? | 怎么说 |
[18:23] | All of her statements are peppered with, | 她的证词里全是 |
[18:26] | “I should’ve known.” | “我怎么没想到” |
[18:27] | “I should have realized.” | “我早该有所察觉” |
[18:29] | She blames herself. | 她很自责 |
[18:33] | Thinks if she had done something differently, | 她以为如果自己警觉一些 |
[18:37] | maybe it wouldn’t have happened. | 也许不幸就可以避免 |
[18:40] | Yeah. Right. | 没错 |
[18:43] | I can’t help but notice that there’s a file missing from this table. | 少了一个人的资料 |
[18:55] | His attack on me was nothing like what he did to these other women. | 他确实打了我 但侵犯其他受害女性更恶劣 |
[19:02] | Now, your priority should be them. | 其他受害人才是关键 |
[19:04] | I don’t think it’s fair to compare traumas. | 创伤无关深浅 |
[19:08] | And from what I read, | 据我所知 |
[19:10] | his attack on you was pretty brutal. | 他对你拳脚相加 暴力毒打 |
[19:13] | Well, it happened pretty fast and I don’t remember most of it. | 事发突然 我的印象很模糊了 |
[19:16] | Everyone says I’m lucky that I don’t. | 大家都说 不记得是好事 |
[19:19] | They’re wrong. | 不是这样 |
[19:21] | Yes, sometimes the brain’s way of protecting us | 没错 人脑有一种自我保护机制 |
[19:25] | is to block out painful memories. | 令我们忘掉伤痛记忆 |
[19:30] | But I’ve been doing this a long time | 但我深谙此道 |
[19:32] | and I have never had anyone feel better because they didn’t know what happened to them. | 忘却不会令人痊愈 |
[19:37] | You were never here to talk about these other women. | 你今日来访并非想了解其他受害人 |
[19:42] | Were you? | 是吧 |
[19:46] | I’m here for you. | 我是为你而来 |
[19:55] | Well, I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[20:04] | I’ll leave this here for when you are. | 这是你的资料 你准备好再聊 |
[20:30] | All right, hold on. Here we go. | 坚持住 这边 |
[20:35] | Milo! | 米罗 |
[20:39] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[20:40] | Sir, are you hurt? | 先生 你受伤了吗 |
[20:42] | No. I’m looking for my son. | 没有 我在找我儿子 |
[20:44] | Do you know where he was when the train crashed? | 你知道他当时的位置吗 |
[20:45] | He was in the RV. | 他当时在房车中 |
[20:48] | I left him when I was talking to Rory. | 我去找罗瑞商量事情 让他留在房车里 |
[20:50] | All right, tell us about your son. | 描述一下你儿子的情况吧 |
[20:51] | He’s 15. | 他十五岁了 |
[20:53] | Black hair, green shirt. | 黑发 绿色上衣 |
[20:57] | Do you have anything with his scent on it? | 你有带有他气味的物品吗 |
[20:59] | – Maybe help us track him? – No, I don’t. | -我们可以借此追踪他 -没有 |
[21:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 我有 |
[21:03] | Milo used this to clean his hands, | 米罗用这个擦过手 |
[21:04] | but it’s gotta have antifreeze or coolant on it. | 但上面也有防冻液的气味 |
[21:06] | That’s okay, Richard’s trained to track only human scents. | 没关系 理查德受训只会追踪人类的气味 |
[21:08] | Chemicals don’t confuse him. What you got buddy? | 搜救犬不会受化学品误导 找找看 |
[21:11] | What you got? | 人在哪里 |
[21:15] | All right, Sam. This is for the pain. | 山姆 输液缓解疼痛 |
[21:20] | Keep him talking. | 让他保持清醒 |
[21:29] | It’s her… or me, isn’t it? | 我们俩只能救一个吧 |
[21:34] | No. | 不 |
[21:36] | No, that’s not what we do. | 我们不会这样做 |
[21:39] | So tell me about your fiancée. | 讲讲你的未婚妻吧 |
[21:41] | – When’s the wedding? – June. | -什么时候办婚礼 -六月 |
[21:45] | She wants to wait… till the girls are done with school. | 她想等女儿们放暑假后再办婚礼 |
[21:50] | – You’re a father. – Yeah. | -你有孩子 -对 |
[21:56] | Tess… | 一个叫苔丝 |
[21:58] | Natalie. | 一个叫娜塔莉 |
[22:04] | Good boy, Richard. Good boy. | 真棒 理查德 干得漂亮 |
[22:08] | Milo. | 米罗 |
[22:08] | Sir, stand back so we can do our work, okay? | 先生 请退后 交给我们吧 |
[22:15] | – Milo, can you hear me? – Yeah. | -米罗 能听到吗 -能 |
[22:17] | – Dad? – Right here, son. We’re gonna get you out. | -爸 -我在呢 儿子 一会儿就救你出来 |
[22:20] | You’re lying very still, Milo. | 你怎么一动不动躺在这儿 米罗 |
[22:21] | Is it because you’re afraid or because you’re having trouble moving? | 你是因为害怕 还是动不了 |
[22:25] | I don’t think I can move. | 我好像动不了 |
[22:27] | What’s happening? Is something wrong with him? | 怎么回事 他怎么了 |
[22:29] | Just give us a minute to take a look, okay? | 稍等 我们检查一下 |
[22:31] | Pulse is strong. Milo, can you wiggle your toes? | 脉搏有力 米罗 能动动脚趾吗 |
[22:36] | Normal reaction. | 可正常活动 |
[22:39] | C1 vertebra’s intact, so I’m guessing it’s not a spinal– | 第一节椎骨未受损 应该没伤到脊椎 |
[22:43] | but I can’t seem to locate the occiput ligaments. | 但摸不到枕骨与椎骨之间的韧带了 |
[22:46] | Atlanto-occipital dislocation? | 寰枕脱位吗 |
[22:48] | I’ve seen it in car accidents. | 车祸中常见此类创伤 |
[22:49] | Never seen someone still talking after. | 但伤者都无法开口讲话了 |
[22:52] | All right, Command, | 指挥部 |
[22:52] | we need an extraction team on the north side of train car two | 请派救援队前往二号车厢北部 |
[22:55] | with a straight shot to a medevac copter. | 就在空运直升机对面 |
[22:58] | And contact the children’s hospital. | 请联系儿童医院 |
[22:59] | Have them prep the neurosurgery OR. | 准备进行神经外科手术 |
[23:01] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, what’s going on? | 等等 等等 怎么回事 |
[23:03] | She said it wasn’t a spinal– | 她不是说脊柱未受损吗 |
[23:05] | It’s called an internal decapitation. | 医学上称之为”体内斩首” |
[23:06] | His spine is intact. | 他的脊柱完好无损 |
[23:08] | It’s just no longer connected to his skull. | 可与头骨相连的部位断裂了 |
[23:10] | But he’s alive. He’s talking. | 可他还活着 还能说话呢 |
[23:12] | As long as his spine remains intact, | 只要脊椎未受损 |
[23:13] | he’s still got a good shot of surviving this. | 他大概率就不会有事 |
[23:16] | We just need to get him to a hospital | 现在只需送他去医院 |
[23:17] | so the surgeons can reattach his ligaments, okay? | 让医生帮他复原韧带 |
[23:20] | We need to find a way to cool our saline, | 需要冷冻生理盐水 |
[23:22] | preserve as much nerve and tissue as possible. | 尽可能维持他的神经组织正常运转 |
[23:25] | I think I saw an ice cooler over here. I’ll get some ice. | 我好像看到过冰盒 我去找冰块 |
[23:40] | Okay, I’m calling it. | 必须要做决断了 |
[23:42] | We start with the girl, we get her out. | 我们先把这个女孩救出来 |
[23:45] | – Copy that. – No. | -收到 -不行 |
[23:46] | It’s gonna crush Sam’s other lung. | 那样山姆的另一页肺就会被刺穿 |
[23:47] | – He’s gonna die. – I am aware of that. | -他就没有希望了 -我知道 |
[23:50] | The protocol dictates that we save whomever has the better chance | 按照规定 要优先救治生存希望更大的一方 |
[23:53] | and Eddie’s saying that’s the girl. | 埃迪认为这个女孩有救 |
[23:55] | – No. – Her vitals are stronger. | -不行 -她的生命体征更明显 |
[23:57] | He’s starting to decompensate. | 他快坚持不住了 |
[23:59] | – If we have to choose– – We do. | -二者选其一 -只能救一个 |
[24:00] | We can’t move that steel beam. | 钢梁无法移动 |
[24:08] | Okay. Okay, you’re right. The beam is steel. | 你说得对 钢梁确实移动不了 |
[24:11] | But the skin on this thing, the skin is stainless. | 但列车外层是不锈钢 |
[24:13] | That’s much thinner. | 不锈钢坚硬度不如钢铁 |
[24:14] | I could go outside, I could cut a piece out, | 我去车厢外部切开一角 |
[24:16] | pull the girl through, | 把女孩救出去 |
[24:17] | and that will buy us enough room to save Sam. | 这样 我们就能救山姆了 |
[24:19] | No. This car hasn’t been secured. | 不行 这节车厢很不稳定 |
[24:21] | That’s why we’re working on the inside. | 我们只能在车厢内部救援 |
[24:22] | If this thing topples, we can ride it down, | 一旦车厢倾覆 我们还有车体保护 |
[24:24] | but if you’re on the outside– | 但在车厢外部就失去保护了 |
[24:25] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[24:27] | I will be crushed by 100 tons of train car, | 我会被一百吨的车厢碾压 |
[24:29] | and I know that is a lot heavier than a fire truck. | 相比被消防车压 小巫见大巫 |
[24:31] | – But Bobby– – Buck, stop. | -但巴比… -巴克 别争了 |
[24:33] | All right, I know you made a promise. | 就算你承诺过 也不必如此啊 |
[24:34] | What promise? | 什么承诺 |
[24:37] | To his fiancée. | 对他未婚妻的承诺 |
[24:39] | I promised I would bring him back to her. | 我向她承诺会把她的未婚夫救出 |
[24:41] | What? | 什么 |
[24:42] | To Abby. | 那人是艾比 |
[24:44] | His fiancée’s Abby. | 他的未婚妻是艾比 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[24:46] | No. Look, it’s not just about her. | 不 不仅是因为她 |
[24:49] | Okay, he’s a father. He has two daughters. | 他为人父 家有两女 |
[24:51] | Stop. You’re too close to this. This is too risky. | 别说了 你过于感情用事 这太冒险了 |
[24:53] | Well, I am willing to take the risk. | 我愿意以身犯险 |
[24:55] | It’s not yours to take. | 你说了不算 |
[24:57] | You can’t just rush into any dangerous situation | 你不能一有危险 就往前冲 |
[24:59] | and assume it’s gonna be okay. | 还傻乎乎相信不会有事 |
[25:01] | ‘Cause sometimes it’s not | 不可能每次都那么幸运 |
[25:02] | and I am tired of being on the wrong side of those hospital visits. | 我不想再看你们躺在病床上了 |
[25:04] | Bobby. I am not Athena. | 巴比 我和阿西娜不一样 |
[25:06] | – What did you just say to me? – Enough. | -你说什么 -够了 |
[25:08] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间吵了 |
[25:12] | Buck, come on. | 巴克 快来 |
[26:03] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[26:05] | Abby, are you with my dad? | 艾比 你和我爸在一起吗 |
[26:07] | – I’m not right now. – What’s going on? | -我们不在一起 -怎么回事啊 |
[26:09] | Are you in LA yet? | 你们到洛杉矶了吗 |
[26:10] | Dad hasn’t texted. He always texts. | 爸没发短信 他以往总会报平安 |
[26:13] | I know. I know. He does. | 我懂 确实没错 |
[26:18] | There was an accident on the train. | 列车发生事故了 |
[26:20] | What? My God! What happened? Is he okay? | 什么 天呐 怎么回事 他没事吧 |
[26:20] | But I don’t want you to be worried | 你不必担心 |
[26:22] | because your dad is in the best hands. | 已经有人去救他了 |
[26:37] | We have to secure that car ASAP. | 赶紧固定住这节车厢 |
[26:40] | We got injured people inside and it’s been creaking like it’s ready to go. | 里面有伤者 可车厢很不稳定 |
[26:45] | How we doing, Sam? | 怎么样了 山姆 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 我还好 |
[26:51] | How’s the girl? | 那个姑娘怎么样了 |
[26:53] | She’s hanging in there. | 她还能坚持住 |
[26:57] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不住 |
[27:00] | For what? | 为什么 |
[27:01] | That you got hurt. | 因为你受了重伤 |
[27:04] | You were really nice to me. | 你之前对我一直很友善 |
[27:06] | Say, you’re gonna miss your gig. | 你怕是赶不上演出了 |
[27:09] | Neither of you guys are missing anything. | 你们俩都不必气馁 |
[27:12] | We’re getting you out. | 我们一定会救你们出去 |
[27:51] | All right, send up the basket! | 把吊篮升上来 |
[28:10] | All right, your turn, Sam. | 我们来救你了 山姆 |
[28:20] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[28:28] | Almost there, Sam! | 就快好了 山姆 |
[28:44] | It’s gonna be a little cold. | 会有点凉 |
[28:47] | Afraid he’s used to it. | 他怕是早就习惯了 |
[28:49] | We aren’t living in the RV by choice. | 我们住在房车里也是迫不得已 |
[28:51] | What are you talking about, Dad? | 别这么说 爸 |
[28:53] | We’re on an adventure. | 我们是在探险呢 |
[28:54] | Hey, what do we always say? | 我们的口号是什么 |
[28:56] | Maybe not the best thing to say right now, kid. | 现在可不是喊口号的时候 儿子 |
[28:59] | Keep your head up ’cause– | 要挺胸做人[抬起头] |
[29:03] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:05] | The automatic signals from Milo’s brain stopped telling him to breathe. | 米罗的大脑与身体连接中断 他无法自主呼吸了 |
[29:08] | We need to put a tube down his throat. | 我们得给他插管 |
[29:09] | Administering succinylcholine. | 注射司可林 麻醉松弛肌肉 |
[29:11] | This will stop the gag reflex. | 这样他就不会呕吐窒息 |
[29:21] | – I’ll hold him steady. – All right. | -我扶住他 -好 |
[29:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:51] | Inflating balloon to keep steady. | 加大气量 保持稳定 |
[29:57] | Okay, switch. | 搞定 |
[30:13] | Abby? Is she here? | 艾比在吗 |
[30:16] | She’s down there waiting for you, Sam. | 她在下面等你呢 山姆 |
[30:35] | Medevac’s here. | 医疗直升机到了 |
[30:38] | Airway’s patent. | 呼吸道畅通 |
[30:40] | Okay, what does that mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[30:42] | It means he’s gonna be okay. | 意思是 他不会有事 |
[30:47] | Because she’s brilliant. | 因为她很出色 |
[30:49] | Way to go, Wilson. | 救得漂亮 威尔逊 |
[30:54] | You talk to the girls? | 你告诉女儿们了吗 |
[30:56] | You’re so amazing and brave. | 你坚持住了 很勇敢 |
[30:58] | They’re gonna be really proud of you. | 她们一定会为你骄傲 |
[31:00] | Hey, man. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:02] | Buck. Thank you. | 巴克 谢谢你 |
[31:07] | You’re Buck? | 你就是巴克 |
[31:10] | Good to meet you, Sam. | 幸会 山姆 |
[31:28] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:33] | What’s next? | 接着救人吧 |
[31:46] | I told you I don’t remember much about being attacked. | 我说过 不记得遇袭的经过了 |
[31:50] | It was behind me, and then all of a sudden, it gets hazy. | 我本已忘却了 可那段记忆又涌现在脑海中 |
[31:55] | The next clear memory I have is being in the back of the ambulance | 我还清楚地记得躺在救护车上 |
[31:59] | and the look on my husband’s face. | 我丈夫忧心地看着我 |
[32:02] | I thought I was dying | 我以为自己要死了 |
[32:04] | because he thought I was. | 因为他一脸悲痛 |
[32:07] | But you didn’t. You survived. | 但你没死 你活下来了 |
[32:10] | But I shouldn’t have. | 我只是走运 |
[32:12] | He had me dead to rights. | 他本能当场打死我 |
[32:15] | Came up behind me. I didn’t even know he was there. | 他从背后偷袭 我根本毫无察觉 |
[32:18] | I’ve been a police officer for 30 years. | 我从警三十年 |
[32:21] | I love my job and I’m good at what I do | 我热爱并擅长这份工作 |
[32:23] | because I’ve always been able to trust my gut. | 因为我的直觉很准 |
[32:27] | But now? | 可现在不一样了 |
[32:29] | You’re doubting yourself. | 你开始怀疑自己 |
[32:30] | I should’ve called for backup before I went inside. | 我本该先求援 再进去检查 |
[32:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:35] | But that doesn’t mean that what he did to you was your fault. | 但遇袭不怪你 |
[32:38] | Maybe not, but I scared the hell out of my family and myself. | 也许吧 但我吓坏了自己和家人 |
[32:43] | And now I’m left feeling like I can’t trust my instincts anymore. | 我不再敢相信自己的直觉了 |
[32:48] | How the hell am I supposed to go back out there feeling like this? | 我若是自我怀疑 还怎么继续工作 |
[32:52] | You’re not going back out there tomorrow. | 你不必急于重返岗位 |
[32:57] | It’ll take time to heal. | 伤痛愈合并非一朝一夕 |
[33:00] | But if that part of me never does? | 万一再也回不去呢 |
[33:05] | And that’s why I was struggling. | 正因如此 我的内心一直很煎熬 |
[33:07] | I couldn’t figure out what to say to you. | 我不知该对你说些什么 |
[33:10] | How to make you understand what you did to me and to the people I care about. | 你如何才能明白 对我和朋友造成了何等伤害 |
[33:17] | But then I realized I don’t have to. | 但我后来意识到 不必如此 |
[33:20] | Because I’m gonna walk out of this courthouse | 因为离开法庭后 |
[33:23] | and I’m gonna have some drinks with friends | 我能自在地与朋友畅饮 |
[33:26] | and you’re gonna go sit in a box. | 而你只能待在牢房 |
[33:30] | Every morning, you will wake up and think about why you’re there. | 每天醒来 你都会回想自己入狱的原因 |
[33:35] | You will have to think of me. | 你就不得不想起我 |
[33:40] | But I can choose to never think about you again. | 但我大可不必再记得你 |
[33:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:50] | I don’t like to brag, | 不是我吹牛 |
[33:51] | but I’m pretty good at reading these things. | 看片子 我还挺在行 |
[33:54] | The tumor has shrunk by almost 30%. | 脑瘤缩小了将近30% |
[33:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:01] | This is… | 真是 |
[34:07] | This is really happening. | 天大的好事 |
[34:15] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[34:17] | You know, I think Dr. Burman might be offended by that word. | 柏曼医生听了可不高兴 这是科学 |
[34:20] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:22] | But I am feeling pretty miraculous myself. | 我真觉得不可思议 |
[34:25] | I know it’s not a clean bill of health or anything, but– | 虽然不是完全康复 但是… |
[34:28] | It’s good news, Michael. Be happy. | 这是个好消息 迈克尔 你就偷着乐吧 |
[34:31] | When do you wanna tell the kids? | 你打算什么时候告诉孩子们 |
[34:33] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[34:34] | You know, we can tell ’em together. | 我们一起告诉他们吧 |
[34:36] | Okay, what time? | 好 几点 |
[34:39] | You know, I’m not sure. There’s something that I need to do. | 不好说 我有点事要忙 |
[34:43] | I’ll call you later. | 稍后再联系你 |
[34:46] | Hold the elevator! | 等一下 |
[34:54] | So where were we? | 我们上次聊到哪儿了 |
[35:18] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[35:21] | How’s– how’s Sam? | 山姆怎么样了 |
[35:23] | He’s good. | 他没事了 |
[35:26] | They’re expecting a full recovery. | 估计可以完全康复 |
[35:27] | Good. He seems like a great guy. | 那就好 他看起来人不错 |
[35:30] | He said the same thing about you. | 他也这样夸你 |
[35:34] | And I will never be able to thank you enough for what you did. | 你救了他 我很感激你 |
[35:39] | Just doing my job. That’s all. | 我只是尽了本职 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry that you had to find out about it this way. | 抱歉 我们在那种情境下重逢 |
[35:49] | I had actually wanted to talk to you about everything while I was in town. | 我本打算回来后 把一切都告诉你 |
[35:54] | That’s what you’re sorry for? | 你只为这一点感到抱歉吗 |
[35:58] | When did you know that you were… leaving me for good? | 你什么时候决定彻底抛弃我了 |
[36:02] | You know, was it– | 什么时候啊 |
[36:04] | was it in Morocco or Paris or Dublin or– | 在摩洛哥 巴黎还是都柏林做的决定 |
[36:09] | or did you know when we were at the airport | 还是我们在机场分别时 你就下定了决心 |
[36:12] | and I was kissing you good-bye | 我还傻乎乎和你吻别 |
[36:14] | and promising you that I would wait for you? | 向你保证 我会等你回来 |
[36:19] | Did you know then that you were never coming back to me? | 你那时就决定不会再投入我的怀抱了吗 |
[36:23] | I thought I would. | 我本以为还有转机 |
[36:25] | Look, I was a person whose life revolved around everybody else’s problems. | 我之前一直围着别人打转 |
[36:31] | I had no identity other than… | 我无足轻重 |
[36:34] | the people that I was helping. | 唯一的作用就是帮助他人 |
[36:37] | My 9-1-1 calls, my dying mother. | 处理求救电话 照顾病危的母亲 |
[36:41] | I just had no sense of self. | 我之前失去了自我 |
[36:43] | I had to leave everything that I knew | 我不得不抛下熟知的一切 |
[36:48] | so that I could remember who I actually am. | 去找寻真正的自我 |
[36:52] | And you did, right? I mean, you did remember, but… | 你找回自我了吧 但是… |
[37:00] | You still didn’t come home. | 你还是不肯回来 |
[37:03] | Yeah, I know. | 对 |
[37:13] | I think I was afraid that if I came back, | 我害怕一旦回来 |
[37:16] | I would become that person again. | 我会再次失去自我 |
[37:20] | Because I missed you. I wanted to see you. | 因为我很想你 想回来见你 |
[37:24] | But I didn’t trust myself. | 但我对自己没有信心 |
[37:27] | Because being here, being with me, | 因为回来 跟我复合 |
[37:34] | you might lose yourself again? | 你会再次失去自我 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:52] | I’m glad to see you happy, Abby. | 你幸福 我就满足了 艾比 |
[37:58] | You deserve it. | 你值得拥有美好人生 |
[38:16] | We are so proud of you, baby. | 你是我们的骄傲 宝贝女儿 |
[38:18] | My little girl, ready to start a new chapter. | 我家女儿要开启人生新篇章了 |
[38:21] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你的未来一片光明 |
[38:23] | So do you, Dad. | 你也是 爸 |
[38:27] | All right, all right! To the graduate of 2020! | 共同举杯 祝2020年峰回路转 |
[38:44] | All right, buddy, your turn. What do you wanna say? | 该你了 小家伙 有什么祝福语呀 |
[38:46] | “May your dreams come true, May.” | 祝你”梅梦”成真 梅 |
[38:49] | Good. That’s– that’s really good! | 太有才了 |
[38:56] | So you excited about USC? I know your mom certainly is. | 去南加读书开心吗 你妈可高兴了 |
[39:00] | Actually… do you have a minute? | 其实吧 你有空吗 |
[39:03] | There was something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想和你聊聊 |
[39:05] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[39:08] | Theoretically, | 按理来说 |
[39:09] | Athena’s gonna be able to use this to light whatever that is? | 阿西娜用这个能点燃那个乱七八糟的东西 |
[39:13] | Right. It’s a firepit. | 对 那是个火坑 |
[39:15] | A firepit or a money pit? | 火坑还是坑钱啊 |
[39:19] | You know, it’s gonna be great. | 成品一定亮瞎你 |
[39:24] | – What is– – It’s greatness. | -什么啊 -大师作品啊 |
[39:25] | – You don’t see the… greatness? – No. | -你看不出来很有品味吗 -看不出来 |
[39:31] | You little brat! I’m gonna get you. | 你这个小坏蛋 看我怎么收拾你 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It is a great party. | 抱歉 派队真热闹 |
[39:40] | Well, May deserves it | 该为梅好好庆祝一下 |
[39:41] | and I had a little time on my hands. | 我恰好赋闲在家 |
[39:44] | Well, you’ll be back to work soon enough. | 你很快就能返工了 |
[39:45] | It’s been 30 years since I’ve been a civilian. | 从警三十年了 好不容易脱下警服 |
[39:47] | I’m not sure you’re ready to have me at home all the time. | 估计你还没准备好天天能见到我呢 |
[39:50] | I think I could get used to it. | 我倒是乐意 |
[39:52] | Not that I’m gonna have the chance. | 可惜没机会啊 |
[39:53] | – I know you can’t wait to get back out there. – Yeah. | -你肯定迫不及待想返工 -是啊 |
[40:08] | Can I help? | 让我帮你吧 |
[40:16] | People tend to fear the unknown. | 人们总是惧怕未知 |
[40:20] | We look ahead, but we also look away. | 展望未来 却又止步不前 |
[40:21] | 好好享受这段时光吧 爱你 克里斯托弗 | |
[40:24] | Afraid of what terrible things might be coming down the line. | 忧心前方荆棘丛生 |
[40:33] | We survive because we don’t face our fear alone. | 我们绝处逢生 因为不必独面恐惧 |
[40:38] | We band together and we find strength in numbers. | 携手并肩 齐心协力 |
[40:50] | Truthfully, the not-knowing, | 坦白相告 未知之事 |
[40:53] | that’s not something we should fear. | 不值得惧怕 |
[40:55] | It’s something we should embrace. | 而应坦然面对 |
[40:58] | It’s what makes this all such a great adventure. | 旅途因未知而精彩 |
[41:08] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我就想跟你道歉 |
[41:10] | For the train. | 列车救援时 我太冲动了 |
[41:11] | Look, it’s all right. We both got a little hot. | 别在意 我们俩当时都有点失控 |
[41:13] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:16] | Yeah. I think I am. | 挺好 |
[41:19] | Because in this life– | 因为人活一世 |
[41:20] | Good. | 那就好 |
[41:21] | You have to be ready. | 要时刻做好准备 |
[41:23] | For anything. | 迎接无数未知 |
[41:24] | That smells terrible. | 太恶心了吧 |
[41:25] | Well, it’s the salmon thing that you loved the last time you had it. | 你之前不是还很喜欢吃三文鱼吗 |
[41:28] | I can’t believe you’re still not feeling well. | 你还不舒服吗 |
[41:30] | Have you seen the doctor? | 看过医生了吗 |
[41:32] | My God. We have to go. | 天呐 我们得走了 |
[41:36] | What? Why? | 怎么了 为什么呀 |
[41:37] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[41:44] | Anything yet? | 有结果了吗 |
[41:44] | Just give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[41:46] | It’s already been over a minute. | 都等了好几下了 |
[41:48] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久啊 |
[41:51] | I thought all you had to do was pee on a– | 对准吸尿孔不就行了吗 |
[41:57] | My God. Wait, are you sure? | 天呐 你确定吗 |
[42:04] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[42:06] | We’re pregnant. | 我们有了 |
[42:09] | We’re pregnant. | 我们有了 |
[42:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[42:13] | We’re having a baby? | 我们要有宝宝了 |