时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | How much longer on them burgers? | 汉堡什么时候好啊 |
[00:30] | Just give me five more minutes. They’re almost there. | 再等五分钟 就好了 |
[00:35] | Come back over here! | 你给我过来 |
[00:36] | Get off my property, you guys. | 别来我家门口玩儿 |
[00:40] | That’s it! | 你死定了 |
[00:41] | – Run! – That’s it! | -快跑 -熊孩子 |
[00:47] | – Is anyone injured? – No, not yet. | -有人受伤吗 -目前还没有 |
[00:49] | – Can you describe the suspects? – I don’t know. | -请描述一下嫌犯 -说不好 |
[00:51] | Boys. Maybe six or seven years old. | 几个六七岁的小男孩 |
[00:53] | And they have guns? | 孩子们拿着枪吗 |
[00:54] | Yes! They have those giant water cannon things. | 对 拿着那种大水枪 |
[00:57] | – They almost took my eye out. – I’m sorry. | -差点把我眼睛射瞎了 -抱歉 |
[00:59] | But are you reporting an actual emergency? | 真有紧急状况发生吗 |
[01:01] | Of course it’s an emergency! | 这当然是紧急情况了 |
[01:02] | It’s almost something with these people! | 这些人一天到晚可烦人了 |
[01:04] | If it’s not water guns, it’s water balloons | 不是玩水枪 就是玩水球 |
[01:06] | or roller skates or tricycles and too many damn barbecues! | 再不就是玩轮滑或三轮车 还天天开烤肉派对 |
[01:09] | Just one big damned unlawful assembly. | 简直就是非法集会 |
[01:11] | If you would like to make a noise complaint, | 如果你想投诉扰民 |
[01:12] | – you should call– – I’m calling you. | -你该找 -我就找你 |
[01:14] | And now, I’d like to speak to your supervisor. | 把你上司找来 |
[01:18] | Ma’am, it’s a misdemeanor under California penal code, section 148.3, | 女士 根据犯加州刑法148条3款 |
[01:22] | for a person to use the 9-1-1 system | 非紧急状况拨打求救电话 |
[01:24] | for a purpose other than reporting an actual emergency. | 触犯法律条例 属于轻型罪 |
[01:27] | Are you kidding me? I’m the criminal now? | 你不是吧 我成罪犯了吗 |
[01:30] | Okay, fine, if you people aren’t gonna handle it, | 行 如果你不出手解决 |
[01:33] | I will take care of it myself. | 我自己解决 |
[01:35] | Ma’am– | 女士 |
[01:37] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来了 |
[01:39] | Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[01:40] | – May– – No, dispatching units now. | -梅 -派人接警 |
[01:42] | Possible assault in progress. | 疑似伤人事件 |
[01:47] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[01:48] | Ma’am, are you there? | 女士 你还在吗 |
[01:53] | What just happened? | 这是发生什么事了 |
[02:03] | Gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中枪 |
[02:06] | She was already dead when we got here. | 警方到场时 就已经死亡 |
[02:08] | Don’t think you’re gonna be needing those med kits. | 不用救治了 |
[02:09] | Yeah, Crime Scene unit’s on the way. | 犯罪现场调查组马上就来了 |
[02:11] | We just need to get a medical confirmation that she’s dead. | 只需要正式确认死亡 |
[02:13] | On it. | 收到 |
[02:15] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[02:17] | Did you just say “Excuse me”? | 你刚才用了”请”吗 |
[02:21] | Chimney’s being weird. | 奇米有点反常啊 |
[02:22] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[02:25] | Whoever killed her kicked that gate in good. | 凶犯狠狠地踹开了门 |
[02:28] | – Saw a clean footprint on it. – Well, that foot would be mine. | -门上有清晰的脚印 -门是我踹开的 |
[02:31] | The gate was latched shut from the inside. | 门是从里面反锁的 |
[02:33] | Front door was locked too. | 前门也锁了 |
[02:35] | If everything was locked when you got here, | 如果你来到现场之前 门都是反锁 |
[02:37] | how’d the murderer get in or out? | 凶手是怎么进来的 |
[02:38] | It’s a locked-room mystery. | 「密室杀人案」啊 |
[02:40] | A locked-yard mystery. What do you think? | 是「密院杀人案」 你怎么看 |
[02:42] | Home invasion gone bad? Murder for hire. | 入室抢劫升级 还是买凶杀人 |
[02:44] | Was she married? ‘Cause…you know. | 她结婚了吗 因为这种案子 |
[02:46] | The husband is usually the culprit. | 凶手一般都是丈夫 |
[02:47] | Are we making a true crime podcast? | 你俩开直播聊案件呢 |
[02:49] | Calling it– definitely some signs of struggle. | 确认死亡 有挣扎痕迹 |
[02:52] | Looks like a fresh manicure, too. | 刚做完美甲没多久 |
[02:53] | Guessing that the broken nail would have bugged her less than the bullet hole. | 指甲坏了 也不及中枪惨啊 |
[02:56] | You got an ID for the paperwork? | 查出死者身份了吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, the victim’s name is Delia Narwood. | 死者叫迪莉娅·诺伍德 |
[03:00] | She’s the owner and sole occupant of the property. | 她是房主 而且独居 |
[03:03] | And a… apparent fan of tiny garden statuary. | 显然 还很喜欢花园小雕像 |
[03:08] | How you doin’, Rick? | 你好啊 瑞克 |
[03:09] | Nice to see ya, Bobby. | 又见面了 巴比 |
[03:10] | You know, none of this mail’s addressed to Delia Narwood– | 这些信都不是给迪莉娅·诺伍德的 |
[03:13] | it’s not even the right house number. | 连地址都不对 |
[03:14] | So she was stealing people’s mail. | 这么说 她偷别人信件了 |
[03:17] | Maybe she saw something she wasn’t supposed to… | 也许看到了不该看的秘密 |
[03:19] | and it got her killed. | 因此被害 |
[03:21] | Okay, Cagney and Lacey. I think your work here is done. | 行了 “美国警花” 没你俩什么事了 |
[03:24] | All right. Let’s saddle up. | 我们撤吧 |
[03:26] | So she was on the phone with 9-1-1, | 她中枪时 正在打求救电话 |
[03:29] | not about an intruder, when she was shot. | 但不是因为有人闯入而求救 |
[03:31] | – What are the odds? – Well… | -剧本都写不出这么巧的剧情啊 -话说 |
[03:33] | Ms. Narwood treated 9-1-1 like her own personal grievance hotline. | 诺伍德把求救电话当成个人申诉专线 |
[03:38] | I say the odds of her dying with them on the line were above average. | 打得这么频 拿到这种祭天剧本也正常 |
[03:42] | How many calls from this address? | 她打了多少次 |
[03:44] | 13. In the last six months. | 最近半年 就有13次 |
[03:46] | – 13? – Yeah. I wonder which one got her killed. | -13次 -不知哪一通给她惹来了杀身之祸 |
[04:03] | So– you goin’ over to Buck’s? | 你去巴克家吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah. I need to tell him that our parents are coming to visit. | 对 我要告诉他 父母过来了 |
[04:10] | That’s the thing you need to tell him? | 你就跟他说这件事吗 |
[04:11] | Not that other thing that you told me that I’m not allowed to talk about? | 而不是那件让我对他闭口不谈的事吗 |
[04:14] | And yet, here you are… talking about it. | 都别让你提了 你还提 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:17] | I guess I haven’t had 29 years of practice at lying to Buck. | 我又没有骗一个人骗了29年的经验 |
[04:20] | You know that I didn’t have a choice in that. | 我当时也是没办法 |
[04:22] | – I promised my parents. – When you were nine! | -我答应父母了 -你当时才九岁 |
[04:25] | A promise they had no right to ask you to make, by the way. | 他们可没权让你帮忙隐瞒这种事 |
[04:28] | You don’t owe them anything. You could tell him the truth! | 你不欠他们 你本可以告诉他真相 |
[04:30] | All I need to tell him is that our parents are coming to LA. | 我只要跟他说父母来洛杉矶就行了 |
[04:35] | How do you think he’s gonna take it? | 你觉得他会怎么应对 |
[04:41] | You invited Mom and Dad to visit? | 你让爸妈来洛杉矶了吗 |
[04:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:45] | And you’re just telling me now. | 你等到现在才告诉我 |
[04:47] | Well, you know, you were in Texas, | 你当时去得州救火了 |
[04:50] | and…I wasn’t completely sure they were coming. | 我也不确定他们真会来 |
[04:53] | You’re just telling me now that they have crossed the California state line, | 他们都过来了 你才来告诉我 |
[04:57] | and it’s too late for me to talk you out of it. | 我连劝你的机会也没有了 |
[04:59] | Though…I’m still not sure who talked you into it. | 到底是谁劝你干这么没脑回路的事啊 |
[05:03] | No one. | 没人 |
[05:05] | I guess I just… want my little girl to have a normal family. | 我就是想让我女儿有个圆满的大家庭 |
[05:10] | You know, uncles and grandparents that she might actually know. | 有舅舅和叔叔 还有外公外婆 |
[05:13] | Well, then maybe you shoulda gotten knocked up by a guy who has one of those. | 那你该找个家庭关系好的人怀孕啊 |
[05:17] | Well, that is not funny. | 别拿这种事开涮 |
[05:19] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[05:21] | maybe this’ll be a good thing, you know? | 这是件好事 |
[05:23] | You could talk to Mom and Dad, tell them how you’ve been feeling. | 你可以跟爸妈聊一下自己的感受 |
[05:26] | Could be good for your therapy, right? | 对你心理治疗也有好处 |
[05:27] | Or cause me to need more of it. | 也可能加重我的心病 |
[05:33] | I think I’m willing to try. | 我愿意试一下 |
[05:36] | And… maybe Mom and Dad are too. | 也许爸妈也愿想搞好关系 |
[05:43] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:46] | But we’re a team, okay? A-a united front. | 先说好了 我们俩要统一战线 一致对外 |
[05:50] | You are not allowed to leave me alone with them. | 你不能把我丢给他俩 看着我被”生吞活剥” |
[05:52] | I won’t, I promise. | 我保证不会 |
[05:54] | And don’t worry. Chimney’s gonna be there too. | 别担心 奇米也会过去 |
[05:57] | And Albert. | 还有阿尔伯特 |
[06:00] | Albert’s coming? | 阿尔伯特也一起吗 |
[06:08] | Okay, so why must I be there? | 我为什么要在场啊 |
[06:10] | Because. I have to meet Maddie’s family. You’re my family. | 因为我这是见家长 双方家人见面 |
[06:13] | Ergo, you have to meet Maddie’s family. | 你是我弟 必须见一下 |
[06:17] | – Is this a punishment? – Yes! Now, shut up and dribble. | -这是惩罚吗 -是 别絮叨了 赶紧运球 |
[06:20] | You know, Buck was right. You are being weird. | 巴克说得对 你很反常 |
[06:23] | He thinks you’re hiding something. | 他觉得你有事隐瞒 |
[06:28] | Because I am! | 确实有 |
[06:30] | Maddie told me a secret, | 麦迪告诉我一个秘密 |
[06:32] | a really terrible, life-altering Buckley family secret that | 巴克利家一个惊天大秘密 |
[06:35] | Buck can never know about. | 还不能让巴克知道 |
[06:36] | – She told you? – I know, right? | -她告诉你了 -就是说啊 |
[06:39] | What the hell was she thinking? | 她想什么呢 |
[06:41] | Everybody knows I can’t keep a secret! | 众所周知 我藏不住秘密 |
[06:45] | Except this time, I really have to. | 但这一次 我真得守口如瓶 |
[06:48] | I can’t tell anyone. | 谁也不能说 |
[06:50] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[06:53] | – No. – What do you mean, no? | -别 -什么叫别 |
[06:54] | I can’t tell Hen or Bobby about it. We all work with Buck. | 我没法跟亨和巴比说 大家跟巴克都是同事 |
[06:56] | Yeah, and I live with Buck. | 我还跟巴克住在一起呢 |
[06:58] | But you’re my brother. | 但你是我弟啊 |
[06:59] | You have to listen. | 你必须听 |
[07:04] | All right… | 好吧 |
[07:09] | Coward! | 怂货 |
[07:23] | Where’s Buck? Is he joining us? | 巴克呢 他不来吗 |
[07:24] | On the phone with Dr. Copeland. | 跟科普兰医生视频通话呢 |
[07:26] | Emergency therapy session. | 临时需要”心理话疗” |
[07:27] | – Again? – Yeah. | -又话疗 -是啊 |
[07:29] | He had to ask her for advice on some– de-escalation techniques. | 他要咨询一下缓解危险状况的办法 |
[07:33] | What, is he afraid his parents’ visit is gonna turn into a hostage situation? | 他这是怕父母来大闹天宫吗 |
[07:40] | What? | 看什么啊 |
[07:42] | What do you think they’re like? | 对方是什么样的人啊 |
[07:44] | The parents, I mean. | 他父母 |
[07:46] | I mean, I look at Maddie… | 你看麦迪的样子 |
[07:48] | and then I look at Buck, and I’m like… | 再看看巴克的德行 |
[07:52] | “There’s a story there.” | “这一家肯定非同寻常” |
[07:54] | You have no idea. | 你都想不到 |
[07:59] | None of us has any idea. | 谁都想不到 |
[08:03] | Just too bad, ’cause you know… | 太可惜了 毕竟 |
[08:05] | if we all knew, we could talk about what we know, | 如果大家都知道 就可以聊一下知道的这件事 |
[08:08] | and then we’d all know it. | 到时候大家就都懂了 |
[08:10] | No one would be stuck keeping anything to themselves, alone, | 就不用一个人憋着 |
[08:13] | with no one to talk to about some potentially explosive information | 谁也不能说 憋到崩溃了 |
[08:16] | they really wish they didn’t know. | 悔不当初 要是不知道就好了 |
[08:23] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[08:30] | Do we even wanna know what that was about? | 他怎么神神叨叨 我们需要理会吗 |
[08:32] | No. | 不需要 |
[08:34] | – Definitely not. – Kay. | -绝对不要 -好 |
[08:36] | It seemed like such a silly call at first, | 一开始感觉这种电话很无语 |
[08:39] | a complaint about some kids, and then someone shot her. | 打来抱怨孩子调皮 结果她被枪打死了 |
[08:42] | What? This woman died while you were on the phone with her? | 什么 你跟她通话时 她中枪了吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. I mean, Josh was on the call, too, | 是 乔什当时跟我一起 |
[08:48] | and he said I did everything right, but… | 他说这不是我的错 |
[08:50] | all I keep thinking is, “What if I’d sent police sooner?” | 我还是觉得 “如果我早点派警察过去会怎样” |
[08:54] | Dad, don’t– | 爸 别 |
[08:55] | Hey, you know, am I allowed to be a little bit concerned | 我难道就不能担心一下我闺女 |
[08:58] | that my daughter just heard her first homicide? | 第一次遇上求救者遇害这种事吗 |
[09:01] | No. | 不行 |
[09:01] | – No? – No! | -不行吗 -不行 |
[09:02] | Look, I can’t have you and Mom mad at me about this. | 你和妈不能因为我接这份工作而生气 |
[09:05] | You promised me you’d be supportive, so…Dad up. | 你说你会支持我 拿出爸爸的样子来吧 |
[09:11] | Okay. Okay. Dadding up. | 行 拿出爸爸的样子来 |
[09:21] | Josh was on the call with you, right? | 乔什当时跟你一起接的电话 |
[09:24] | Okay, so he could have jumped in if you missed something. | 如果发现异样 他可以介入 |
[09:26] | Yes, and Josh said that too. | 对 他也这么说 |
[09:29] | I just don’t know how to shake off the feeling | 但有一个想法一直在脑中萦绕 |
[09:31] | that there was something else that I could’ve done, you know? | 如果我当时处理方式不同 可能结果会不一样 |
[09:35] | Baby, your life is just moving beyond my level of experience. | 宝贝 这种事 我还真不知怎么劝 |
[09:39] | I mean, you were never a first responder, | 你虽然不是第一反应人员 |
[09:40] | but you were married to one. | 但你娶了妈 |
[09:42] | Mom must have talked to you about this stuff. | 妈肯定跟你聊过这种事 |
[09:45] | Not really. | 其实没有 |
[09:47] | She never brought that kinda stuff home. | 她从来不把工作的事带回家 |
[09:49] | She always said she left her job behind | 她总是说 下班后 |
[09:53] | when she took off the uniform at the end of the day. | 脱下警服 这一天的事就过去了 |
[09:56] | All I have is a polo. | 而我都不是个正式接线员 |
[10:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:02] | Baby, I don’t know what to tell you except maybe ask your mother. | 闺女 我不知怎么安慰你 你该找你妈 |
[10:15] | You get the files I sent you? | 拿到案宗了吗 |
[10:16] | Took me a while to get through ’em all. | 花了好长时间才看完 |
[10:18] | How many lawsuits can one woman file against her neighbors– | 她竟然投诉了这么多次 投诉邻居 |
[10:21] | complaints to the building department, | 投诉物业 |
[10:23] | zoning board, and for some reason, | 投诉区域委员会 还不止呢 |
[10:24] | the Department of Waste Management? | 还投诉废弃物管理处 |
[10:27] | Come on, Athena, | “很科学” 阿西娜 |
[10:27] | everybody knows you’re supposed to bring your trash cans in before 8:00 p.m. | 谁都知道晚上八点以后应该把垃圾桶收回来 |
[10:31] | Yeah. I see she also filed some police reports too. | 我还看到她报警了 |
[10:34] | Yeah. Delia Narwood was waging war against the entire cul-de-sac. | 迪莉娅·诺伍德得罪了整个邻里街区 |
[10:38] | Let’s go find out who decided to return fire. | 来看看谁最后决定复仇把她灭了吧 |
[10:41] | She said we were running an unlicensed business out of our home. | 她说我们在自己家里无照非法营业 |
[10:45] | All sidewalk vendors require business, tax, and health permits. | 路边摊贩必须有营业许可证 纳税证明 卫生许可证 |
[10:51] | Do ya have those permits? | 你有吗 |
[10:52] | She traumatized my daughter… over a lemonade stand? | 只是卖柠檬水而已 都给我女儿留下心理阴影了 |
[10:56] | What kind of person does that? | 这是人干的事吗 |
[10:57] | I think she was just deeply unhappy. | 她就是个怨妇 |
[10:59] | You know the type– | 「柠檬精」 |
[11:00] | they’re miserable, and they want everyone else to be miserable too. | 自己生活苦逼 就见不得别人过得好 |
[11:03] | We won her over in the end, though… with baked goods. | 我们最终还是用烘焙食物抓住了她的心 |
[11:07] | Zucchini bread. | 西葫芦面包 |
[11:08] | Baking has become Rita’s new obsession. | 丽塔最近迷上烘焙了 |
[11:10] | Every time I turn around, she’s covered in flour. | 天天跟面粉打交道 沉迷于烤面包 |
[11:14] | Well, we’re just home so much more than I thought we’d be, | 没想到要居家这么久 |
[11:16] | I figured I needed a hobby. | 我就想着培养一个爱好 |
[11:17] | The sourdough– super challenging. | 酵母面包 有点难度 |
[11:19] | Because the starter, it’s really hard to feed and keep alive | 因为一开始很难发酵 |
[11:21] | So.. the day of the block party. | 街区烤肉派对那天 |
[11:24] | Yes. Such a lovely gathering. | 聚会特别欢乐 |
[11:27] | I mean, up until the… murder. | 直到谋杀案毁了气氛 |
[11:29] | That was Delia. | 典型迪莉娅作风 |
[11:30] | Never missed an opportunity to ruin things for everyone else. | 没事就爱给人添堵 |
[11:34] | It’s no wonder so many people wished her ill. | 难怪有很多人对她恨之入骨 |
[11:38] | Yeah, she totally had it comin’. | 她活该啊 |
[11:40] | Joe, they’re here investigating a murder. | 乔 警察调查谋杀案呢 |
[11:42] | Maybe you shouldn’t– | 你不该这样说 |
[11:43] | Well, they know we didn’t kill her. | 警方知道我们不是凶手 |
[11:46] | You do know that, right? | 是吧 |
[11:47] | We saw the police report you filed. | 我们看到你们报案了 |
[11:51] | We know what she did. | 知道她干的好事 |
[11:52] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[11:54] | Please tell me you didn’t get into her yard again. | 你不是又跑到她的院子里了吧 |
[11:58] | My God, Archie! | 天呐 阿奇 |
[12:00] | My God! | 天呐 |
[12:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[12:06] | She poisoned him. | 她对狗狗下毒了 |
[12:08] | If we hadn’t got him to the vet when we did… | 幸亏及时送去就医了 不然狗狗就死了 |
[12:11] | Who does that to a dog? | 这是人干的事吗 |
[12:12] | And you had words with her afterwards? | 这之后 你跟她谈过吗 |
[12:14] | I said I hoped she’d burn in Hell. | 我跟她说 希望她下地狱 |
[12:15] | And look… wishes come true. | 愿望成真了 |
[12:19] | So we’ve got someone who steals mail, terrorizes small children, | 偷人信件 恐吓小朋友 |
[12:23] | and poisons adorable dogs, and that’s our victim. | 对小狗下毒 受害人真是作孽啊 |
[12:26] | Meanwhile, all of our suspects have alibis– each other. | 同时 所有嫌犯还都是彼此的不在场证明人证 |
[12:31] | Murder on the Orient Express. | 现实版《东方快车谋杀案》啊 |
[12:33] | Maybe they all did it. | 也许所有人都是凶手 |
[12:36] | I got wine– red, white, | 有红酒 白葡萄酒 |
[12:38] | sparkling, in case you wanna do any celebratory toasts, | 万一你想祝酒 还有气泡酒 |
[12:41] | and tequila. | 以及龙舌兰 |
[12:42] | Not sure why we needed two bottles. | 不知道为什么买两瓶这么多 |
[12:44] | Those are for me. | 这是给我的 |
[12:46] | You’re wearing jeans. | 你穿牛仔裤啊 |
[12:48] | Well, I was told I was not allowed to wear jeans. | 怎么不让我穿 他却可以穿 |
[12:50] | You stop whining. Pre-heat the oven. 350. | 别磨叽了 赶紧将烤箱调至350度 |
[12:53] | – We’re baking stuff? – Baked brie. Fig jam. | -要烤什么吗 -蘑菇起士盅 配无花果酱 |
[12:56] | When did you start liking fig? | 你什么时候开始喜欢无花果了 |
[13:04] | And I think we’re ready. | 准备好待客了 |
[13:09] | – Dad! – Maddie. | -爸 -麦迪 |
[13:11] | Mom! You guys did not have to bring presents. | 妈 你们怎么还带礼物来啊 |
[13:14] | We’re grandparents now. Spoiling comes with the job. | 我们是外公外婆了 都说是女孩了 不能空手来 |
[13:17] | Mr. And Mrs. Buckley, hi, I’m Howard Han. | 巴克利夫妇 我是霍华德·韩 |
[13:19] | It’s nice to finally meet you both. | 终于见到你们了 |
[13:20] | – Hi, Howard. – Please let me get these for you. | -你好 霍华德 -我来拿吧 |
[13:22] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[13:25] | Evan. | 艾文 |
[13:26] | – You look good. – So do you. | -你气色不错啊 -你也是 |
[13:30] | This is my brother Albert. | 这是我弟 阿尔伯特 |
[13:31] | And Buck’s roommate. | 我也是巴克的室友 |
[13:32] | It’s a pleasure to meet you both. | 幸会 |
[13:34] | Buck. You’re still letting people call you that. | 巴克 你还是让人这么叫你啊 |
[13:36] | It’s just a nickname, Mom. | 就是个昵称 妈 |
[13:38] | You guys don’t like nicknames? | 你们不喜欢昵称吗 |
[13:40] | But Maddie– | 但麦迪 |
[13:42] | Is the name on my birth certificate. | 是我出生证上的名字 |
[13:45] | Would anyone like a drink? | 有人想喝一杯吗 |
[13:47] | We have many options. I believe I’ll start with tequila. | 有很多酒 随便选 我来开龙舌兰吧 |
[13:50] | So Howard, do… people call you Howard? | 霍华德 大家这么叫你吗 |
[13:55] | Yes. Yes, they do. Please, this way. | 对 对 这边请 |
[13:59] | Mrs. Buckley. | 巴克利夫人 |
[14:00] | We got this. | 我们能应对 |
[14:03] | United front. | 统一战线 一致对外 |
[14:12] | I’m glad you guys had a nice drive. | 你们一路游览 真好 |
[14:14] | We saw a lot of the country. | 游览了很多城镇风景 |
[14:15] | The first few days, there was nothing but rain, | 开始几天 总是下雨 |
[14:18] | then we got here, blue skies and sunshine. | 来到这里 晴空万里 阳光明媚 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we had a lotta rain earlier in the year, but– lately, it’s been dry. | 年初下了很多场雨 但最近比较干 |
[14:28] | I-I can’t believe you drove all the way across the country in an RV– | 你们竟然开着房车一路开过来了 |
[14:31] | that sounds exciting. | 太有意思了 |
[14:32] | Statistically speaking, | 据数据统计 |
[14:33] | it seemed the safest way to travel right now. | 这样出行最安全 |
[14:36] | Yeah. We didn’t wanna take any chances, | 我们不想冒险 |
[14:38] | given Maddie’s condition and it being a high-risk pregnancy. | 毕竟麦迪怀着身孕 而且还是高龄产妇 |
[14:42] | Well, no, it’s not really high-risk– | 也不算高危生产 |
[14:45] | She’s over 35. | 她都超过35岁了 |
[14:47] | That puts her at a higher risk, | 这个年纪生小孩很危险 |
[14:49] | so we all need to be extra careful. | 我们都得格外小心 |
[14:52] | The baby’s fine, Mom. | 宝宝很健康 妈 |
[14:53] | But you don’t wanna take any chances. | 但还是小心为妙 |
[14:55] | Not when you’ve waited this long. | 毕竟你等到这个年纪才生孩子 |
[14:59] | She was just waiting for the right time. | 她只是等待合适的时机 |
[15:02] | The right guy. | 遇上好男人 |
[15:03] | – God knows it wasn’t Doug. – Okay. | -还好不是道格 -好了 |
[15:06] | Let’s not talk about him. | 就别说他了 |
[15:08] | Of course, I’m sorry. I’m just… | 好 抱歉 |
[15:11] | I’m so happy to see you happy. | 见到你幸福 我很欣慰 |
[15:15] | Now, Evan, Maddie tells us that you’ve been seeing a therapist? | 艾文 麦迪说你最近在看心理医生 |
[15:19] | She did? | 是吗 |
[15:20] | I’m gonna get some water. | 我去拿点水 |
[15:21] | Anything we should be worried about there? | 跟我们有什么关系吗 |
[15:24] | No. Ha ha, no. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[15:26] | It’s– that’s the job, you know? It can be stressful. | 干我们这一行 压力很大而已 |
[15:28] | It’s– it’s good to try and get ahead of it. | 提前做好心理准备 |
[15:30] | You know, your father and I went to see a therapist. | 我跟你们父亲也去看过心理医生 |
[15:35] | Really? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[15:37] | Well, after all this business with Maddie | 因为麦迪的事 |
[15:39] | and the husband who shall not be named, | 跟那个不能提名字的丈夫 |
[15:42] | we felt like there were some things we needed to work through. | 我们觉得有些心结需要解开 |
[15:47] | So you…you went and talked to a therapist about my problems? | 你们因为我的问题去看心理医生吗 |
[15:50] | It wasn’t as if you wanted to talk to us about them. | 你不想跟我们聊这些事啊 |
[15:52] | Buck had to call to tell us that Doug was dead. | 道格的死 还是巴克跟我们说的 |
[15:55] | Well, I didn’t want you to find out on Dateline. | 我不想你们在新闻上看到讣告 |
[15:57] | You know what, I’m gonna start bringing this stuff into the kitchen. | 我要去趟厨房 |
[16:00] | Would anybody like a refill while I’m in there? | 你们谁要续杯啊 |
[16:02] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[16:05] | Yeah… me– me too. | 我也去 |
[16:11] | Evan seems good. | 艾文看起来不错 |
[16:13] | After you called, I was expecting… | 你打来电话之后 我还以为 |
[16:16] | I don’t know what. | 不知道怎么形容 |
[16:18] | But he seems fine. | 但他看起来挺好 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I think he’s better at that than we think. | 他很会假装坚强 |
[16:23] | Seeming fine. | 假装没事 |
[16:29] | Got a call about our crime scene this morning. | 今早接到现场调查组的电话 |
[16:31] | A uni was driving by and noticed someone had broken the seal on the front door. | 有人看到一个人擅自越过前门封条 |
[16:34] | Someone broke into Delia’s house? | 偷偷闯进了迪莉娅的家 |
[16:37] | Ransacked the place. | 洗劫了她的家 |
[16:39] | Well, why do you look so happy about it? | 你怎么看起来这么开心 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause when I went over to see what was missing… | 因为我去现场追查失物时 |
[16:44] | I found…this. | 发现了这个 |
[16:51] | Some kinda white powder? | 白色粉末吗 |
[16:54] | Smelled like flour. | 闻起来像面粉 |
[16:55] | With a hint of sourdough. | 还有酵母的气味 |
[16:58] | Baking has become Rita’s new obsession. | 丽塔最近迷上烘焙了 |
[17:02] | Zucchini bread. | 西葫芦面包 |
[17:05] | Whatever Rita the baker was looking for has gotta be in one of these boxes. | 丽塔想找的东西肯定都在这些箱子里 |
[17:08] | The techs took everything outta that house that wasn’t nailed down. | 技术组把没有明确的物证都拿来了 |
[17:12] | Crowder. | 克劳德 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:15] | I have an open envelope here addressed to Jeanine R. Crowder. | 这里有封打开的信 收信人是珍妮·R·克劳德 |
[17:18] | I don’t remember talking to anyone with that last name. | 邻居证人里好像没人姓克劳德 |
[17:21] | Do you? | 你记得有吗 |
[17:22] | No. What was the house number? | 没有 地址是哪栋房子吗 |
[17:25] | 24320 24320. | |
[17:27] | That’s– | 这是 |
[17:31] | – Rita Ambrose. – Nope. | -丽塔·安布罗斯 -不 |
[17:33] | Jeanine Crowder. | 珍妮·克劳德 |
[17:35] | Wanted for larceny, fraud, identity theft, and bigamy. | 因盗窃 诈骗 盗用身份 重婚罪而被通缉 |
[17:40] | Rita is not Rita. | 丽塔不是她本名 |
[17:42] | And Delia didn’t just know that. | 迪莉娅知道这个秘密了 |
[17:44] | She had the evidence to prove it. | 她手里有证据可以证明 |
[17:46] | Evidence that Rita didn’t want us to find. | 而丽塔不想警方发现这个证据 |
[17:54] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[17:56] | My wife is not a murderer! | 我老婆不是杀人犯 |
[17:57] | Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news, | 我也不想打击你 |
[17:59] | but she is also not your wife. | 但她也不是你老婆 |
[18:02] | She’s under arrest for bigamy. | 她犯了重婚罪 |
[18:04] | You know about Marshall? | 你们知道马歇尔了 |
[18:05] | We thought your other husband’s name was Jerome. | 你另外一个老公不是校杰罗姆吗 |
[18:08] | Damn it, now you know about him too. | 该死 我就不该说漏嘴 |
[18:09] | – Rita! – Honey. | -丽塔 -老公 |
[18:10] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释 |
[18:12] | – Found the gun in the kitchen. – Okay. | -厨房里找到了枪 -好吧 |
[18:13] | That one might be a little harder to explain. | 这下解释起来有点困难了 |
[18:22] | Didn’t expect you home so early. | 没想到你这么早就回来了 |
[18:24] | Thought you were at some pool party. | 你不是去泳池派对了吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Didn’t feel like staying. | 没心情待下去 |
[18:29] | Is Mom home? | 妈回来了吗 |
[18:30] | No, she’s at work tonight. | 没有 她今晚出警 |
[18:33] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:35] | I took that call the other day. | 我接了那通电话 |
[18:37] | The lady who got shot and fell into her pool? | 就是中枪死在泳池的那个女人 |
[18:40] | Yeah, pool party maybe not the thing to take your mind off your job. | 那泳池派对还真不适合让你”放松”了 |
[18:43] | I get that I need to learn how to let go, | 我明白要懂得放手 |
[18:46] | you know, take off the uniform and leave the job behind. | 下班后 就不该把工作带进生活 |
[18:49] | Well, that is certainly how your mother does it. | 这是你妈的作风 |
[18:51] | I-I’ve never been able to compartmentalize that much. | 我可做不到分得这么清楚 |
[18:54] | Okay, well, how do you do it? | 那你是怎么做的呢 |
[18:55] | I mean, you’ve been a first responder a really, really long time, so… | 你干这一行 都快成常青树了 |
[18:59] | I mean, not that you’re… | 我不是说你老 |
[19:01] | Yes, it’s true. | 说得没错 |
[19:03] | I have been doing this job longer than you’ve been alive. | 我干这一行的年份 都比你出生年份久 |
[19:05] | But no, I didn’t always know how to deal with the stresses that come with it. | 但我不是总能应对工作带来的心理影响 |
[19:09] | For a long time, my coping mechanism was a mix of vodka and Percocet. | 很长一段时间 我用酒精和药物麻痹自己 |
[19:13] | Which I do not recommend. | 你可千万别这么干 |
[19:15] | Copy that. | 必须的 |
[19:19] | May, it’s natural… | 梅 这很正常 |
[19:22] | to go over the losses in your head, | 你会一直想着没救成的人 |
[19:23] | to think about all the things you could have done differently | 想着当初换一种方法 结局会不会不一样 |
[19:27] | knowing now what you didn’t know then. | 想着当初怎么样就好了 |
[19:29] | I keep trying to figure out what I could have done better, | 我一直在想当时有没有更好的方式 |
[19:32] | how I could have saved her. | 她可能就不会死 |
[19:34] | You couldn’t. | 你没法救活她 |
[19:38] | You’re gonna lose people, | 你不可能救成每一个人 |
[19:39] | and it is never gonna feel okay. | 这种感觉永远都不会好受 |
[19:41] | But that doesn’t mean it’s your fault. | 但这不代表是你的错 |
[19:43] | It just means that you care. | 只代表你有感情 |
[19:45] | And there is nothing wrong with that. | 而这一点无可厚非 |
[19:55] | Big day. You ready? | 今天是大日子啊 准备好了吗 |
[19:58] | Yeah, I guess. Why is it a big day? | 准备好了 是什么大日子啊 |
[20:01] | No. Here. | 不 这里 |
[20:03] | This is you. | 你坐这里 |
[20:04] | That’s not the training desk. | 这不是实习座位 |
[20:06] | Congratulations, graduate. | 恭喜你 你正式上岗了 |
[20:08] | Today you fly solo. | 你今天可以”出师”了 |
[20:12] | – But… the shooting call– – You did everything right. | -但上次枪击的事 -你尽力了 |
[20:15] | So trust your instincts. Trust yourself. | 相信你的直觉 相信你自己 |
[20:40] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[20:42] | I’m trying to find my gas line. | 我找不到煤气管道了 |
[20:43] | No, sir, I think you meant to call 8-1-1. | 先生 你该拨打地下管线确认专线 |
[20:46] | They’ll tell if there’s any utility lines buried in your backyard. | 他们会告诉你 家中是否有地下水电管线 |
[20:49] | Some meter maid gave me a ticket. | 一个交通女警给我贴了罚单 |
[20:50] | Was your meter expired? | 你违规停车了吗 |
[20:52] | I’m telling you, my freaking roommate stole all of my drugs. | 我那个该死的室友把我的毒品都偷走了 |
[20:55] | I really don’t think you thought this call through. | 你这是报警还是给自己挖坑啊 |
[20:58] | But he’s– | 但他 |
[20:59] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[21:01] | Hey, this is Stan. You sound nice. | 我是斯坦 你声音很和善 |
[21:04] | So maybe you can help me. | 也许你能帮我 |
[21:06] | Do you know why do people lie? | 你知道人为什么会说谎吗 |
[21:09] | Like, they say they care, but they don’t. | 表面说在乎 但其实根本不放在心上 |
[21:11] | I-I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[21:12] | Someone needs to teach ’em a lesson. | 这样的人需要教训一下 |
[21:16] | I’m gonna teach ’em a lesson. | 我要教训他们一下 |
[21:18] | I’m gonna blow their lying heads right off. | 我要炸了他们所有人 |
[21:20] | You– you sound upset, Stan. | 你听起来很生气 斯坦 |
[21:22] | But maybe I can help. | 但也许我能帮你 |
[21:23] | You are nice, but you can’t help. | 你人很好 但你帮不上忙 |
[21:26] | I just wanted to make sure everybody understood. | 我就是想让大家都好好做人 |
[21:29] | This wasn’t an accident. I knew what I was doin’. | 这不是意外 我清楚自己的所为 |
[21:33] | And they all deserved it. | 他们活该有这种下场 |
[21:37] | Deserved what? | 什么下场 |
[21:39] | Sorry. I buried the lede. | 抱歉 我避重就轻了 |
[21:40] | My name is Stanley Whitworth, | 我叫斯坦李·惠渥斯 |
[21:43] | and I just planted a bomb. | 我刚安置了一个炸弹 |
[21:56] | They found the guy’s house. No sign of him. | 警察找到了那个人的家 不见其踪影 |
[21:58] | They went to his job, | 去他们公司了 |
[21:59] | and it turns out he was fired last month. | 发现他上个月被解雇了 |
[22:02] | – Did they find the bomb? – No. The place was clear. | -找到炸弹了吗 -没有 那里没有炸弹 |
[22:04] | I guess maybe it was just some kind of revenge prank. | 可能只是为了报复 吓唬一下人吧 |
[22:07] | Didn’t sound like a prank to me. | 我听着感觉很认真 |
[22:08] | I think maybe we have the wrong job. | 也许不是上一个解雇他的公司 |
[22:10] | I was looking at his social media. | 我查了一下他的社交网络 |
[22:12] | You should not be doing that. | 你不该这么做 |
[22:14] | This isn’t the first time he’s lost a job. | 这不是他第一次被解雇了 |
[22:16] | Probably half a dozen of them in the last two years. | 过去两年 他被解雇好多次了 |
[22:19] | What was the first job he lost? | 他的第一份工作在哪里 |
[22:31] | Clearing the building now, | 正在疏散人群 |
[22:31] | but we need to shut off gas and power as a precaution. | 谨慎起见 要切断天然气和电力 |
[22:33] | Eddie, you’re on electrical– | 埃迪 你负责切断电力 |
[22:34] | Buck, I want you to go up the street, | 巴克 你去街道那边 |
[22:35] | shut the gas off at the main. | 关掉天然气总阀 |
[22:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:38] | I mean, I know Stan was angry, but… it’s Stan! | 我了解斯坦很气愤 但斯坦是个老实人 |
[22:42] | He was with us for almost 20 years until the accident. | 出事之前 他跟我们共事20多年了 |
[22:45] | He was injured on the job. | 他受了工伤 |
[22:46] | Blamed the company for cutting corners. | 痛斥公司偷工减料 |
[22:47] | Filed a grievance over it. | 因此而上诉 |
[22:48] | The company said it was his mistake. | 公司表示 责任在他 |
[22:50] | So when they fired him, he lost his health and pension. | 公司解雇他之后 他身体毁了 养老金也没了 |
[22:52] | Court threw out his claim on Friday. | 周五法院驳回了他的起诉 |
[22:55] | He must have snapped. | 他肯定因此而失控了 |
[22:56] | What’d he do for the company? | 他在公司从事什么工作 |
[22:57] | He was in charge of demolition on our job sites. | 他在施工现场负责拆毁 |
[22:59] | He’d blow things up for you. | 专门负责爆破 |
[23:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:02] | BP’s elevated. It’s probably just the stress. | 血压有点高 可能只是吓到了 |
[23:05] | But I’ll keep an eye on her until we can transport. | 救护车来到之前 我来照看她 |
[23:07] | Cap, power’s out, | 老大 电力切断了 |
[23:08] | but I just got word that a janitor might have had an asthma attack | 刚收到消息 有一个清洁工哮喘犯了 |
[23:11] | and collapsed in one of the stairwells. | 晕倒在楼梯间 |
[23:13] | Copy that. Sending Chimney your way. | 收到 奇米马上过去 |
[23:20] | Captain Nash, you’re the I.C.? | 纳什队长 你是负责人吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. Building is almost clear. | 对 人差不多都出来了 |
[23:23] | No sign of any explosives yet. | 还没找到爆炸物 |
[23:35] | Hey, you find asthma guy yet? | 你找到哮喘患者了吗 |
[23:36] | I checked the main stairwell. | 我找了一下主楼梯 |
[23:37] | No signs of anyone. | 没看见人 |
[23:39] | All right, maybe the garage underneath. | 也许在地下车库那边 |
[23:41] | I’ll check it out, clear the rest of the lobby, | 我去看一下 找一下大厅那边 |
[23:42] | make sure nobody’s in the elevators. | 确保电梯里没人 |
[23:44] | – All right, copy. – All right. | -收到 -好 |
[23:47] | Anybody down here? | 下面有人吗 |
[23:53] | Sir. Sir. We need to get you outta here. | 先生 我们得赶紧撤离 |
[23:57] | Somebody said you were having trouble with your asthma. | 有人说你哮喘犯了 |
[23:59] | I’m a paramedic. Got some basics here. | 我是急救员 这里有药物 |
[24:02] | If not, we can get you to the ambulance where I can– | 如果不行 可以把你带上救护车 |
[24:09] | Help you. | 救你 |
[24:11] | No one can help me now. | 没人能救我了 |
[24:17] | All right, Chimney, Eddie, | 奇米 埃迪 |
[24:18] | Bomb Squad is ready to go in. | 拆弹组准备好进入了 |
[24:20] | You guys clear? | 你们找到人了吗 |
[24:22] | Chimney, you copy? | 奇米 请回复 |
[24:27] | Chimney, come in. | 奇米 回复 |
[24:28] | I blow this… mezzanine goes. | 我炸掉这个 公司就会炸掉 |
[24:31] | Then the whole building. | 整个大楼就会炸毁 |
[24:34] | I’m gonna take your word for it. | 我信你 |
[24:35] | Chimney, come in! | 奇米 回复 |
[24:36] | I understand you’re an expert on this kinda thing. | 我知道你是爆破专家 |
[24:39] | The best. | 业界最厉害 |
[24:40] | Had to disguise myself as the frickin’ help just to get in here. | 我不得不伪装成清洁工才能混进来 |
[24:44] | After I gave ’em two decades of my life… | 我为这个公司最牛做马20年了 |
[24:47] | – Chimney, you copy? – They kicked me to the curb. | -奇米 回复 -他们却对我弃之敝屣 |
[24:50] | And now I’m gonna make ’em a pile of rubble on that same curb. | 我现在打算也让他们灰飞烟灭 |
[24:54] | Hey, Chim! | 老奇 |
[24:56] | Chim, hey. | 老奇 |
[24:57] | You didn’t hear? Squad’s moving in. | 你没听见吗 拆弹组要进来了 |
[24:59] | – We’ll be out in a minute. – Come on, we can carry him– | -我们马上出去 -我们可以一起扶他 |
[25:00] | No, don’t, it’s okay. Just… | 别过来 没事 |
[25:03] | It’s all right. | 我自己可以 |
[25:07] | Just make sure everybody else clears out. | 确保大家都安全出去了 |
[25:10] | Got it. | 收到 |
[25:12] | I’ll let the Cap know. | 我会通知老大 |
[25:18] | – Wait, wait, wait! – Where’s your other guy? | -先别行动 -另外一个人呢 |
[25:20] | He’s in there with the bomber. | 他跟炸弹客在一起 |
[25:24] | We all gotta die of something, right? | 人终归有一死 对吧 |
[25:26] | Looks like you’ve already picked your preferred method. | 你选了你想要的死亡方式啊 |
[25:30] | Hey, so– so this respiratory distress– asthma? | 呼吸困难 哮喘症 |
[25:34] | Or is that why you filed your grievance? | 这是你起诉公司的原因吗 |
[25:36] | I was born with it. | 我本来就有哮喘 |
[25:38] | The accident’s how they got rid of me. | 那次意外事故是他们开除我的借口 |
[25:40] | They call themselves a family company, but… | 表面上走亲情路线 但本质上 |
[25:42] | that’s a buncha crap. | 一副资本主义嘴脸 |
[25:45] | Hey, look, it’s getting worse, okay? | 你呼吸越来越困难了 |
[25:47] | – I can just– – No, no. | -我可以 -别 |
[25:49] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[25:51] | The world’s gotta know the truth. | 真相应该要大白天下 |
[25:55] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[25:57] | You’re like a ticking time bomb. | 这种感觉就像是定时炸弹 |
[25:59] | If you don’t get the truth out, you’re just gonna burst. | 如果不说出真相 就会爆炸 |
[26:01] | You don’t know nothin’ about it. | 你根本不懂这种感觉 |
[26:03] | Wanna bet? | 不信 咱俩赌一下 |
[26:06] | In fact, you got a minute? | 我来给你说个秘密吧 |
[26:08] | I need to get my men in there and get a bead on this guy. | 我得派人进去找到这个人 |
[26:10] | Not until we find out what’s happened with my guy. | 先确保我手下安全再说 |
[26:12] | – Did you see anything? – The guy was breathing hard. | -你看到什么了吗 -那个人呼吸困难 |
[26:15] | I don’t think he was faking that. | 他好像不是装出来的 |
[26:16] | Yeah, definitely had something in his hand, probably a bomb, | 手里拿着一个东西 好像是炸弹 |
[26:18] | or at least a detonator on him. | 再不然就是个引爆器 |
[26:20] | Why wouldn’t Han just run? | 韩怎么不逃走 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[26:22] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[26:23] | – He has no idea. – No. They kept it from him. | -他完全不知道 -家人都瞒着他 |
[26:25] | His entire life. | 骗了他一辈子 |
[26:27] | The sister too? | 他姐也没说 |
[26:30] | And then she goes and tells me. | 然后她告诉了我 |
[26:33] | What’d you even say? | 你能说什么啊 |
[26:34] | What was I supposed to say, huh? | 我能说什么啊 |
[26:36] | Hey, is that a dead man’s trigger or– ? | 这是炸弹引爆器吗 |
[26:38] | I just figured he wanted me outta there. | 他当时想让我出去 |
[26:40] | A plunger means he controls it. | 活塞表示可以控制 |
[26:41] | – A dead man’s trigger is designed so that– – I’m familiar, Buck. | -如果是炸弹引爆器 -我了解 巴克 |
[26:44] | Okay. My guys got a partial visual with infrared. | 红外线图像出来了 |
[26:47] | He said they’re just… sitting there. | 他说 两个人就在那里坐着 |
[26:49] | – Might be talking. – Talking him down. | -也许在交谈 -劝他放下屠刀 |
[26:51] | Could be just buying us some time. | 可以为我们争取时间 |
[26:52] | What do you think they’re talking about? | 他们能谈什么呢 |
[26:53] | He never asked about it? Never suspected a thing? | 他什么都没问起过吗 没怀疑过吗 |
[26:56] | No. He was just a little kid. | 没有 他当时还小 |
[26:58] | I mean, there’s a big age gap between him and his sister, so… | 他跟他姐的年纪差得挺大 |
[27:02] | You sure you wanna be part of this family? | 这么狗血 你确定想跟他们成为家人吗 |
[27:08] | Maddie’s pretty great. | 麦迪特别好 |
[27:10] | I’m really looking forward to being a dad. | 我也很想当个好父亲 |
[27:13] | If I can just make it through this visit. | 如果熬过这次她爸妈的来访 |
[27:15] | Hell, if I can just make it through dinner with them. | 哪怕跟他们吃完一顿饭 也算渡劫了 |
[27:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 |
[27:19] | Another family gathering? | 这家人还聚首了 |
[27:24] | That is… | 简直 |
[27:24] | Very explosive. Yes, very. | 火药很猛 |
[27:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:29] | Company searched their job site. | 公司搜寻了施工现场 |
[27:30] | Discovered 6 pounds of C4 missing. | 6磅C4炸药不见了 |
[27:32] | Well, he knew exactly where to find it. | 他清楚炸药存放位置 |
[27:33] | Maybe Chimney needs to stop talking to him. | 奇米该收起话匣子了 |
[27:35] | Could set him off. | 不然容易”引爆”他的情绪 |
[27:38] | Sorry. Bad choice of words. | 抱歉 用词有点乌鸦嘴 |
[27:41] | You gotta tell him. He deserves to know. | 你得告诉他 他应该知道真相 |
[27:44] | I feel terrible about it. | 我也很难受 |
[27:45] | And I have been dying to tell somebody! | 我都快被这个秘密憋死了 |
[27:51] | I’m happy– | 我很乐意 |
[27:52] | I can help you get it off your chest. | 能让你一吐之快 |
[27:55] | Thanks, Stan. | 谢谢 斯坦 |
[27:56] | Hey, listen, it sounds like your chest ain’t doing so well. | 感觉你胸腔有些难受 |
[28:02] | Just one hit. | 就一下 |
[28:05] | It’s not a trick. | 不是骗你 |
[28:08] | It’ll help you. | 对你有效 |
[28:11] | Just albuterol. | 舒喘宁 |
[28:20] | We all got problems, Stan. | 人人有本难念的经 斯坦 |
[28:23] | Yours don’t give you the right to blow up innocent people. | 即使有困难 也不能炸别人 |
[28:26] | Or me. | 不能炸了我 |
[28:30] | All clear, all clear. We’re comin’ out. | 已制服嫌犯 我们出来了 |
[28:34] | Thanks for listening to me, Stan. | 谢谢听我说秘密 斯坦 |
[28:42] | Is that– Hey, are you Buck? | 你是巴克吗 |
[28:44] | Please sit back. That’s it. | 躺好 别说话 |
[28:45] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我是巴克 |
[28:47] | – Ha ha. So it’s true. – What’s true? | -这么说是真的啊 -什么真的 |
[28:49] | Okay, that O2 must really be kickin’ in. | 氧气起作用了啊 |
[28:50] | – In ya go, Stanley! – You’re not lyin’. | -呼吸吧 斯坦李 -你没骗我 |
[28:52] | – Not lying about what? – Nothin’– gotta go! | -骗你什么 -没什么 走吧 |
[28:55] | Nice to meet you, Buck. | 幸会 巴克 |
[29:11] | It’s about Buck. | 是关于巴克啊 |
[29:14] | What? | 什么 |
[29:15] | The thing you know. | 你说的那个秘密 |
[29:16] | The thing that’s been killing you for the last few days. | 你过去几天憋到崩溃的秘密 |
[29:18] | It’s about Buck. | 是关于巴克的秘密 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:25] | I would love nothing more than to unburden myself to you right now, | 我特别想告诉你 都想疯了 |
[29:27] | but I made a promise. | 但我答应要守口如瓶 |
[29:29] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[29:30] | I’m impressed. | 真有长进啊 |
[29:32] | You’re growing as a human right before my eyes. | 我们的奇米长大了啊 |
[29:39] | Think it’s ever okay to keep a secret from someone you care about? | 为了在乎之人 隐瞒秘密是正确的事吗 |
[29:41] | It depends on what the secret is and why you’re keeping it. | 那要看隐瞒的是什么秘密 |
[29:45] | They all think they’re protecting him. | 大家都觉得是为了他好 |
[29:47] | Like lying to him means the truth can’t hurt him. | 但欺骗他 真相也还是会让他受伤啊 |
[29:50] | But you think they’re wrong? | 你觉得这样做不对吗 |
[29:55] | I think there’s a reason why he feels alone. | 我知道他为什么总是感觉被冷落了 |
[29:57] | He is. He’s the only one not in on it. | 因为只有他被蒙在鼓里 |
[30:01] | Also, I’m not in on it. For the record. | 别扯上我 这事跟我没关系 |
[30:04] | Whatever “it” is… | 不管是什么事 |
[30:06] | you keep that to yourself. | 都烂在你肚子里吧 |
[30:18] | Yes, I was married to three men at once, | 我跟三个男人同时结婚了 |
[30:20] | and yes, I ransacked Delia’s house. | 我确实翻了迪莉娅的房子 |
[30:22] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[30:28] | You sure you wanna talk to me without a lawyer present? | 你确定不请律师吗 |
[30:30] | I am a lawyer. | 我自己就是律师 |
[30:32] | Was. Kansas. It was another life. | 以前在堪萨斯当过律师 以前的人生 |
[30:34] | Yeah, you’ve had quite a few of those. | 你以前的人生可精彩了呢 |
[30:35] | Like a damned cat. | 人生如戏 演技全开啊 |
[30:37] | This gun is registered to you. | 这是你名下的枪 |
[30:39] | Or should I say to… | 还是应该说 |
[30:41] | Conchita Terrano? | 康奇塔·泰兰诺 |
[30:43] | Also known as you. | 也是你 |
[30:44] | I said I didn’t kill her! | 我都说没杀她了 |
[30:45] | But your gun killed her. | 但你的枪是凶器啊 |
[30:47] | The same gun we found in your pantry. | 枪还是在你家食品柜里找到的 |
[30:48] | You see the problem here. | 这样说 你明白了吧 |
[30:49] | I didn’t have the gun when she was shot. | 她中枪时 枪不在我手里 |
[30:51] | She had it. | 她在她那里 |
[30:52] | So how’d she end up with your gun? | 你的枪怎么会在她手里 |
[30:56] | She was stealing my mail and using it to blackmail me. | 她偷了我的信 然后要挟我 |
[31:00] | We’re done, Delia. | 你没戏唱了 迪莉娅 |
[31:02] | I’m not gonna give you any more money. | 我不会再给你钱了 |
[31:03] | Melvin’s gonna notice soon, and I cannot let that happen. | 我不能让麦尔文发现我偷拿钱 |
[31:06] | But he’s not gonna notice the gunshot when you fire that thing? | 你开枪打我 他难道不会发现吗 |
[31:09] | Or my blood all over you when you go home… | 他不会发现 你回家时 满身是血 |
[31:13] | after you kill me? | 毕竟把我杀了 |
[31:16] | And if you broke my gnome, I’m gonna sue you for that too. | 你要是弄坏我的小雕像 我还会要你索赔 |
[31:20] | Go home, Rita. | 回家吧 丽塔 |
[31:22] | Stick to what you’re good at– | 继续你的表演 |
[31:24] | conning stupid men. | 骗老男人的钱 |
[31:29] | So Delia had your gun on the night she was killed. | 她那晚拿走了自己被杀的凶器 |
[31:33] | How’d you get it back? | 你怎么拿回来的呢 |
[31:35] | Melvin and I were on the porch when we heard the shot. | 枪响时 我和麦尔文在前门走廊 |
[31:38] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -什么情况 -不清楚 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna call 9-1-1. | 我去打求救电话 |
[31:42] | – But you didn’t call anyone. – Yeah. | -但你没打电话 -是 |
[31:45] | I thought Delia shot someone with my gun. | 我以为迪莉娅用我的枪打死了别人 |
[31:47] | I needed to find out. | 我得去查清楚 |
[31:50] | Delia kept her place locked, but John and Joe didn’t. | 迪莉娅一直锁着门 但约翰和乔一般不锁门 |
[31:55] | I looked over the fence, and… | 我翻过墙围 |
[31:58] | she was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[32:01] | You know the only thing worse than Delia killing someone with my gun? | 相比迪莉娅用我的枪打死了别人 更糟的是 |
[32:04] | Delia getting killed by my gun. | 迪莉娅被我的枪打死了 |
[32:06] | I knew how that would look. I had to get it back. | 这样会让我成为嫌犯 我必须把枪拿回来 |
[32:15] | Not now, Archie. | 别闹 阿奇 |
[32:17] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[32:22] | Hey, Archie! Archie, Archie. | 阿奇 阿奇 |
[32:24] | Go get it. Good boy. | 去接球 真乖 |
[32:33] | Okay. God. | 好 天呐 |
[32:39] | That’s a hell of a story, I’ll give you that. | 这都可以写进剧本了 真精彩 |
[32:41] | You got anything to back it up? | 你能证明自己的清白吗 |
[32:42] | Well, there’s the dog toy. | 狗狗的球 |
[32:46] | I’ll have the officers take you back. | 我让警员带你回牢房 |
[32:51] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[32:52] | Could you show me your hands, please? | 让我看一下你的手 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | You believe her story? | 你相信她的说法吗 |
[33:00] | It might sound crazy, but I kinda do. | 虽说有点扯 但我还真信 |
[33:02] | Why’d you ask me about her hands? | 你为什么让我看她的手 |
[33:04] | Ballistics mentioned that a piece of fingernail got caught in the gun slide. | 弹道分析表示枪身滑板处有指甲残片 |
[33:07] | Rita had all her fingernails. | 丽塔的指甲很完整 |
[33:10] | But our victim didn’t. | 但死者却不是 |
[33:13] | Delia was holding the gun when it was fired. | 枪击发生时 迪莉娅拿着枪 |
[33:16] | Think about it. On the 9-1-1 call, she said… | 想一下 打求救电话时 她说 |
[33:19] | Okay, fine! If you people aren’t gonna handle this, | 行 你们不派人来解决 |
[33:22] | I’ll have to do it myself. | 我自己来解决 |
[33:24] | So she’s had enough. | 她要硬来了 |
[33:25] | She wants to put the fear of God into her neighbors. | 她想吓唬一下邻居 |
[33:27] | She grabs the gun, but before she can go out into the street, | 拿起枪 但她出门之前 |
[33:30] | she’s confronted by someone. | 她见到了一个人 |
[33:32] | She spins around. | 她回头 |
[33:33] | She’s startled. | 吓了一跳 |
[33:34] | She trips over her damn garden gnome. | 她被小雕像绊了一跤 |
[33:36] | She loses her balance. | 酿跄了一下 |
[33:38] | And then the gun goes off. | 枪走火了 |
[33:42] | It’s not the craziest story I ever heard. | 也不算很荒唐的说法 |
[33:44] | It’s definitely close. | 绝对有可能 |
[33:45] | Okay, so the only thing we don’t know is who she was yelling at. | 目前唯一的不解之谜是 她当时见到的是谁 |
[33:48] | Everybody else is accounted for. | 大家都有不在场证明 |
[33:49] | They were all at the block party. | 他们都在派对上 |
[33:51] | Not…everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[33:55] | The dog was in her yard. That’s who she was shouting at. | 狗进了她的院子 她朝狗狗叫嚷 |
[33:59] | I gotta put that in my report. | 要这样写结案报告啊 |
[34:01] | Don’t worry, Archie. | 别怕 阿奇 |
[34:02] | Not a jury in the world is gonna convict. | 没有人会给你判刑 |
[34:10] | Well, I’m just glad everybody’s okay. | 大家都很好 我很欣慰 |
[34:13] | You all seem to have very dangerous jobs. | 你们的工作好像都很危险 |
[34:15] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[34:16] | I mean, most of the time, it’s pretty run of the mill. | 大部分时间处理的都是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[34:18] | Yeah. And Stan wasn’t a bad guy. | 斯坦也不是坏人 |
[34:19] | He just…needed someone to see him. | 他就是想让别人在乎他 |
[34:22] | To understand how much pain he was in. | 体谅他的痛处 |
[34:25] | He probably wasn’t gonna blow the place up. | 他很可能不是真心想炸弹那里 |
[34:27] | Still seems…very risky. | 还是很危险啊 |
[34:30] | I mean, from what I hear, | 我听说 |
[34:32] | Evan has spent quite a lot of time in hospitals. | 艾文经常因伤进出医院啊 |
[34:37] | From what you hear? | 你听说 |
[34:41] | ‘Cause you coulda come. | 你可以来探望啊 |
[34:43] | Seen for yourself. | 亲自看一下 |
[34:45] | Evan, I’ve told you– | 艾文 我说过了 |
[34:47] | You, You’re not good with hospitals. | 你不是很喜欢医院 |
[34:50] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[34:50] | I’m not good seeing my children in them. | 我不喜欢看到我的孩子进医院 |
[34:53] | – You don’t know! – Mom, Mom. | -你不了解 -妈 |
[35:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:02] | I’m ready for dessert. | 来吃甜点吧 |
[35:04] | Howard, where’d you put that box we brought? | 霍华德 我们拿的盒子放哪了 |
[35:06] | – Dad, more gifts? – Not exactly. | -爸 礼物够多了 -先看了再说 |
[35:09] | It’s over by the couch. Let me grab it. | 放在沙发那边 我去拿 |
[35:14] | I like him, Maddie. | 我喜欢他 麦迪 |
[35:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:17] | You picked a good one this time. | 你这一次选对人了 |
[35:19] | – Mom– – What? It was a compliment, Evan. | -妈 -怎么了 我这是夸赞 艾文 |
[35:21] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[35:29] | Your baby box. | 你”宝宝箱” |
[35:34] | I thought you might wanna pass on some of these things to your little girl someday. | 可以留着给女儿穿 |
[35:41] | This is cool. | 太棒了 |
[35:43] | I-I didn’t know you made these for us. | 我都不知道你给我们做了”宝宝箱” |
[35:45] | When do I get mine? | 什么时候把我的拿给我啊 |
[35:51] | Hey, you’re not even a grown up yet. | 你都没长大呢 |
[35:53] | They’re probably still adding stuff to it. | 也许继续攒着给你呢 |
[35:55] | I can’t believe you kept all this. | 你们竟然还留着这些东西 |
[35:57] | You thought we’d throw it away? | 你觉得我们会丢掉吗 |
[35:59] | We may not have agreed with all the choices you made, Maddie, | 虽然你做的事 我们看不顺眼 麦迪 |
[36:02] | but we never gave up hope that you’d come to your senses. | 但我们没放弃希望 相信总有一天你会懂事 |
[36:07] | And you did. | 你确实懂事了 |
[36:10] | You never gave up hope? | 你们从没放弃希望 |
[36:13] | Evan, let’s not do this. | 艾文 别这样 |
[36:16] | United front, remember? | 统一战线 一致对外 |
[36:20] | You guys didn’t even go to her wedding. | 你们都没参加她的婚礼 |
[36:23] | She was making a terrible mistake. | 她当时不该结婚 |
[36:26] | – We told her that. – Yeah, people make mistakes. | -我们劝过她了 -人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[36:29] | Doesn’t mean you give up on ’em. | 不能因此而放弃对方 |
[36:32] | But you did. | 但你们放弃了 |
[36:33] | She married Doug, and you cut her off. | 她嫁给了道格 你们跟她脱离关系了 |
[36:35] | At the time, we thought it was… for the best. | 我们当时觉得那样做 对大家都好 |
[36:40] | We didn’t know what was going on. | 我们当时不知道你的处境 |
[36:42] | I swear, Maddie. | 我发誓 麦迪 |
[36:43] | We didn’t know he was hurting you. | 我们不知道他对你家暴 |
[36:46] | Well, you should have. | 你该知道 |
[36:47] | You shoulda known! | 你们该知道啊 |
[36:50] | You shoulda known! | 你们该知道 |
[36:50] | You were right there in the same town. | 你们住在一座城市里 |
[36:53] | How could you not know? Actually, you know what? | 你们怎么能不闻不问 这么说吧 |
[36:55] | Maybe it does track, | 也许有道理 |
[36:56] | ’cause you barely knew what was going on with your own kids | 因为我们住在一起时 |
[36:59] | when we were under the same roof. | 你对孩子们也不闻不问 |
[37:02] | Maybe you never gave up hope… | 你没放弃希望 |
[37:07] | You sure as hell gave up on her. | 但你放弃她了 |
[37:14] | You gave up on both of us. | 你放弃了我们两个 |
[37:18] | And you wanna know why I’m really in therapy? | 想知道我去看心理医生的真正原因吗 |
[37:22] | It is because I have spent my entire life feeling like a constant disappointment. | 因为我这辈子一直觉得自己没出息 |
[37:28] | And you wanna talk about our jobs? | 至于我们的工作 |
[37:29] | You think my job is dangerous? | 你觉得我的工作很危险吗 |
[37:31] | I have walked through fire every single day of my life because of you. | 就是因为你们 我才每天出生入死 |
[37:36] | That is why I am in therapy. | 这是我去看心理医生的真正原因 |
[37:38] | Because nothing I ever did was good enough! | 因为我做什么 都没法让你们满意 |
[37:40] | We tried. | 我们努力了 |
[37:41] | – But you always– – You never made it easy on us. | -但你总是 -你总是不顺着我们 |
[37:44] | Either one of you. | 你们俩都不省心 |
[37:45] | We were supposed to? | 我们该顺着你们吗 |
[37:47] | We were kids. | 我们还是孩子啊 |
[37:48] | Evan, I don’t know what you expected us to do! | 艾文 你到底想让我们怎么样 |
[37:55] | Love me anyway. | 爱我 |
[38:12] | I can’t. | 我待不下去了 |
[38:39] | Tell Mom and Dad how you feel! | 跟父母聊自己的感受 |
[38:44] | It’ll be a fresh start! | 将是人生新的开始 |
[38:46] | Two dinners. | 吃了两顿饭 |
[38:48] | That’s all it took, two dinners, and I am 12 years old again, | 我就又体会到孩童时代的伤痛了 |
[38:51] | trapped between my sister and my parents. | 夹在姐姐和父母之间 特别难受 |
[38:54] | And now… planning my awkward apology. | 现在还得想着怎么硬着头皮去道歉 |
[38:57] | What do you have to apologize for? | 你为什么要道歉 |
[38:59] | Did you say anything that wasn’t true? | 你说的话不对吗 |
[39:01] | – No, but– – Well, look. | -没有 -听着 |
[39:02] | Maybe you could’ve come at it a little differently, | 也许你当时可以换种方式表达 |
[39:05] | but if that’s how you feel, how they made you feel, | 但如果这是你的真实感受 你父母给你的感受 |
[39:07] | you have every right to say so. | 你有权说出来 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I don’t need any more therapy. | 我有心理医生了 你别再开导我了 |
[39:11] | I just wanna hit things. | 我就是想发泄出来 |
[39:16] | I’ve been down that road. | 我之前就靠打拳发泄来着 |
[39:18] | I don’t recommend it. | 收场如何 你也看在眼里 |
[39:24] | Maddie again? | 又是麦迪吗 |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:27] | She’s worried about me. | 她很担心我 |
[39:31] | Can’t imagine why. | 不用想也知道了 |
[39:43] | Heading out, Sergeant Grant? | 下班了吗 格兰特警官 |
[39:45] | Yeah. Been a long couple of days. | 是啊 这几天总算忙完了 |
[39:48] | By the way. Congratulations. | 话说 恭喜 |
[39:50] | We apprehended a corgi, Williams. | “凶犯”是只柯吉犬 威廉姆斯 |
[39:52] | I’m not sure anyone’s getting a medal for that one. | 这不是什么了不起的事 |
[39:54] | A dog? What? I was talking about your daughter. | 你说什么呢 我是说你女儿 |
[39:57] | She saved a lotta people yesterday. | 她昨天拯救了很多人 |
[39:59] | You must be proud. | 你肯定很自豪 |
[40:01] | Yeah. I am. | 是啊 |
[40:09] | May? | 梅 |
[40:12] | Hey, Mom, what’s up? | 妈 怎么了 |
[40:13] | Can you come down here? I wanna talk to you. | 下来 我有话跟你说 |
[40:19] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | -惊喜吧 -意外吧 |
[40:20] | Congratulations! | 恭喜啊 |
[40:21] | What-what is this? | 什么情况 |
[40:23] | A little birdie told me that you finished your training. | 有人说你正式上岗了 |
[40:27] | Congratulations, baby. I’m proud of you. | 恭喜 宝贝 你真争气 |
[40:29] | You saved like 100 people. | 你救了上百人 |
[40:31] | 37, but yes, big save. | 37人 但确实救了很多人 |
[40:34] | Now, we didn’t have time to order you something custom, | 我们没时间给你预订一个蛋糕 |
[40:36] | so we got you some cupcakes. | 所以给你买了杯子蛋糕 |
[40:37] | My gosh! Thank you! | 天呐 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Well, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[40:42] | No, Bobby was not the one that told me about your big call. | 这件事不是巴比告诉我的 |
[40:45] | – Mom– – I wish you would’ve told me yourself. | -妈 -你要是亲口告诉我就好了 |
[40:48] | I mean, you know I’m here whenever you need me, right? | 只要你需要我 我会一直在你身边 |
[40:51] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[40:53] | I just… | 我 |
[40:54] | I needed to find my way without you. | 我不能依靠你来成长 |
[40:58] | And you did. | 你做到了 |
[41:00] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[41:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:05] | Embarrassed, mostly, | 有点狼狈 |
[41:07] | about the way I went off on Mom and Dad. | 我当时不该那样跟爸妈吵 |
[41:09] | You don’t have to defend me. I can take care of myself. | 你不用维护我 我能照顾好自己 |
[41:11] | Well, you shouldn’t have to. Not from your own parents. | 你不该受到父母的责难 |
[41:16] | But I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:17] | I know you’re trying to fix things with them. | 我知道你想跟他们缓和关系 |
[41:19] | Not just for me. For you too. | 不只是为了我 也是为了你 |
[41:23] | You shouldn’t have to carry the weight of their mistakes. | 他们的过错 不该由你来承受 |
[41:25] | – You deserve better than that. – Yeah, well… | -你值得拥有美好 -是啊 |
[41:27] | And you have never… | 你也不是 |
[41:30] | you’ve never been a disappointment. | 你特别有出息 |
[41:36] | You know, I-I gotta say– | 我得说 |
[41:42] | This was a surprise. | 这太让我惊讶了 |
[41:44] | Never knew Mom and Dad were so sentimental. | 没想到爸妈这么有情怀 |
[41:47] | Yeah, they used to be… different. | 他们以前确实不一样 |
[41:50] | Different how? | 怎么不一样 |
[41:52] | Happier. | 更幸福 |
[41:55] | I mean, maybe they weren’t. | 也许不是 |
[41:57] | You take things on differently as a kid. | 孩子眼中 父母的感觉可能都不一样 |
[42:01] | There’s a handsome devil. | 瞧我帅气的小时候 |
[42:02] | That’s not supposed to be in– | 这不该在 |
[42:04] | No pictures of me allowed in your baby box. | 我的照片不该在你的”宝宝箱”里 |
[42:07] | Selfish! | 有点自私哦 |
[42:10] | This doesn’t look like our house. | 看起来不像是我们家 |
[42:11] | When-when was this taken? | 这是什么时候拍的啊 |
[42:14] | 1988? | 1988年 |
[42:17] | That can’t be right. I wasn’t even born yet. | 不对吧 我当时还没出生 |
[42:21] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[42:27] | Maddie, who– who is this? | 麦迪 这是谁 |
[42:31] | That’s Daniel. | 这是丹尼尔 |
[42:34] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[42:38] | He was our brother. | 他是我们的兄弟 |
[00:29] | How much longer on them burgers? | 汉堡什么时候好啊 |
[00:30] | Just give me five more minutes. They’re almost there. | 再等五分钟 就好了 |
[00:35] | Come back over here! | 你给我过来 |
[00:36] | Get off my property, you guys. | 别来我家门口玩儿 |
[00:40] | That’s it! | 你死定了 |
[00:41] | – Run! – That’s it! | -快跑 -熊孩子 |
[00:47] | – Is anyone injured? – No, not yet. | -有人受伤吗 -目前还没有 |
[00:49] | – Can you describe the suspects? – I don’t know. | -请描述一下嫌犯 -说不好 |
[00:51] | Boys. Maybe six or seven years old. | 几个六七岁的小男孩 |
[00:53] | And they have guns? | 孩子们拿着枪吗 |
[00:54] | Yes! They have those giant water cannon things. | 对 拿着那种大水枪 |
[00:57] | – They almost took my eye out. – I’m sorry. | -差点把我眼睛射瞎了 -抱歉 |
[00:59] | But are you reporting an actual emergency? | 真有紧急状况发生吗 |
[01:01] | Of course it’s an emergency! | 这当然是紧急情况了 |
[01:02] | It’s almost something with these people! | 这些人一天到晚可烦人了 |
[01:04] | If it’s not water guns, it’s water balloons | 不是玩水枪 就是玩水球 |
[01:06] | or roller skates or tricycles and too many damn barbecues! | 再不就是玩轮滑或三轮车 还天天开烤肉派对 |
[01:09] | Just one big damned unlawful assembly. | 简直就是非法集会 |
[01:11] | If you would like to make a noise complaint, | 如果你想投诉扰民 |
[01:12] | – you should call– – I’m calling you. | -你该找 -我就找你 |
[01:14] | And now, I’d like to speak to your supervisor. | 把你上司找来 |
[01:18] | Ma’am, it’s a misdemeanor under California penal code, section 148.3, | 女士 根据犯加州刑法148条3款 |
[01:22] | for a person to use the 9-1-1 system | 非紧急状况拨打求救电话 |
[01:24] | for a purpose other than reporting an actual emergency. | 触犯法律条例 属于轻型罪 |
[01:27] | Are you kidding me? I’m the criminal now? | 你不是吧 我成罪犯了吗 |
[01:30] | Okay, fine, if you people aren’t gonna handle it, | 行 如果你不出手解决 |
[01:33] | I will take care of it myself. | 我自己解决 |
[01:35] | Ma’am– | 女士 |
[01:37] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来了 |
[01:39] | Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[01:40] | – May– – No, dispatching units now. | -梅 -派人接警 |
[01:42] | Possible assault in progress. | 疑似伤人事件 |
[01:47] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[01:48] | Ma’am, are you there? | 女士 你还在吗 |
[01:53] | What just happened? | 这是发生什么事了 |
[02:03] | Gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中枪 |
[02:06] | She was already dead when we got here. | 警方到场时 就已经死亡 |
[02:08] | Don’t think you’re gonna be needing those med kits. | 不用救治了 |
[02:09] | Yeah, Crime Scene unit’s on the way. | 犯罪现场调查组马上就来了 |
[02:11] | We just need to get a medical confirmation that she’s dead. | 只需要正式确认死亡 |
[02:13] | On it. | 收到 |
[02:15] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[02:17] | Did you just say “Excuse me”? | 你刚才用了”请”吗 |
[02:21] | Chimney’s being weird. | 奇米有点反常啊 |
[02:22] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[02:25] | Whoever killed her kicked that gate in good. | 凶犯狠狠地踹开了门 |
[02:28] | – Saw a clean footprint on it. – Well, that foot would be mine. | -门上有清晰的脚印 -门是我踹开的 |
[02:31] | The gate was latched shut from the inside. | 门是从里面反锁的 |
[02:33] | Front door was locked too. | 前门也锁了 |
[02:35] | If everything was locked when you got here, | 如果你来到现场之前 门都是反锁 |
[02:37] | how’d the murderer get in or out? | 凶手是怎么进来的 |
[02:38] | It’s a locked-room mystery. | 「密室杀人案」啊 |
[02:40] | A locked-yard mystery. What do you think? | 是「密院杀人案」 你怎么看 |
[02:42] | Home invasion gone bad? Murder for hire. | 入室抢劫升级 还是买凶杀人 |
[02:44] | Was she married? ‘Cause…you know. | 她结婚了吗 因为这种案子 |
[02:46] | The husband is usually the culprit. | 凶手一般都是丈夫 |
[02:47] | Are we making a true crime podcast? | 你俩开直播聊案件呢 |
[02:49] | Calling it– definitely some signs of struggle. | 确认死亡 有挣扎痕迹 |
[02:52] | Looks like a fresh manicure, too. | 刚做完美甲没多久 |
[02:53] | Guessing that the broken nail would have bugged her less than the bullet hole. | 指甲坏了 也不及中枪惨啊 |
[02:56] | You got an ID for the paperwork? | 查出死者身份了吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, the victim’s name is Delia Narwood. | 死者叫迪莉娅·诺伍德 |
[03:00] | She’s the owner and sole occupant of the property. | 她是房主 而且独居 |
[03:03] | And a… apparent fan of tiny garden statuary. | 显然 还很喜欢花园小雕像 |
[03:08] | How you doin’, Rick? | 你好啊 瑞克 |
[03:09] | Nice to see ya, Bobby. | 又见面了 巴比 |
[03:10] | You know, none of this mail’s addressed to Delia Narwood– | 这些信都不是给迪莉娅·诺伍德的 |
[03:13] | it’s not even the right house number. | 连地址都不对 |
[03:14] | So she was stealing people’s mail. | 这么说 她偷别人信件了 |
[03:17] | Maybe she saw something she wasn’t supposed to… | 也许看到了不该看的秘密 |
[03:19] | and it got her killed. | 因此被害 |
[03:21] | Okay, Cagney and Lacey. I think your work here is done. | 行了 “美国警花” 没你俩什么事了 |
[03:24] | All right. Let’s saddle up. | 我们撤吧 |
[03:26] | So she was on the phone with 9-1-1, | 她中枪时 正在打求救电话 |
[03:29] | not about an intruder, when she was shot. | 但不是因为有人闯入而求救 |
[03:31] | – What are the odds? – Well… | -剧本都写不出这么巧的剧情啊 -话说 |
[03:33] | Ms. Narwood treated 9-1-1 like her own personal grievance hotline. | 诺伍德把求救电话当成个人申诉专线 |
[03:38] | I say the odds of her dying with them on the line were above average. | 打得这么频 拿到这种祭天剧本也正常 |
[03:42] | How many calls from this address? | 她打了多少次 |
[03:44] | 13. In the last six months. | 最近半年 就有13次 |
[03:46] | – 13? – Yeah. I wonder which one got her killed. | -13次 -不知哪一通给她惹来了杀身之祸 |
[04:03] | So– you goin’ over to Buck’s? | 你去巴克家吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah. I need to tell him that our parents are coming to visit. | 对 我要告诉他 父母过来了 |
[04:10] | That’s the thing you need to tell him? | 你就跟他说这件事吗 |
[04:11] | Not that other thing that you told me that I’m not allowed to talk about? | 而不是那件让我对他闭口不谈的事吗 |
[04:14] | And yet, here you are… talking about it. | 都别让你提了 你还提 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:17] | I guess I haven’t had 29 years of practice at lying to Buck. | 我又没有骗一个人骗了29年的经验 |
[04:20] | You know that I didn’t have a choice in that. | 我当时也是没办法 |
[04:22] | – I promised my parents. – When you were nine! | -我答应父母了 -你当时才九岁 |
[04:25] | A promise they had no right to ask you to make, by the way. | 他们可没权让你帮忙隐瞒这种事 |
[04:28] | You don’t owe them anything. You could tell him the truth! | 你不欠他们 你本可以告诉他真相 |
[04:30] | All I need to tell him is that our parents are coming to LA. | 我只要跟他说父母来洛杉矶就行了 |
[04:35] | How do you think he’s gonna take it? | 你觉得他会怎么应对 |
[04:41] | You invited Mom and Dad to visit? | 你让爸妈来洛杉矶了吗 |
[04:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:45] | And you’re just telling me now. | 你等到现在才告诉我 |
[04:47] | Well, you know, you were in Texas, | 你当时去得州救火了 |
[04:50] | and…I wasn’t completely sure they were coming. | 我也不确定他们真会来 |
[04:53] | You’re just telling me now that they have crossed the California state line, | 他们都过来了 你才来告诉我 |
[04:57] | and it’s too late for me to talk you out of it. | 我连劝你的机会也没有了 |
[04:59] | Though…I’m still not sure who talked you into it. | 到底是谁劝你干这么没脑回路的事啊 |
[05:03] | No one. | 没人 |
[05:05] | I guess I just… want my little girl to have a normal family. | 我就是想让我女儿有个圆满的大家庭 |
[05:10] | You know, uncles and grandparents that she might actually know. | 有舅舅和叔叔 还有外公外婆 |
[05:13] | Well, then maybe you shoulda gotten knocked up by a guy who has one of those. | 那你该找个家庭关系好的人怀孕啊 |
[05:17] | Well, that is not funny. | 别拿这种事开涮 |
[05:19] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[05:21] | maybe this’ll be a good thing, you know? | 这是件好事 |
[05:23] | You could talk to Mom and Dad, tell them how you’ve been feeling. | 你可以跟爸妈聊一下自己的感受 |
[05:26] | Could be good for your therapy, right? | 对你心理治疗也有好处 |
[05:27] | Or cause me to need more of it. | 也可能加重我的心病 |
[05:33] | I think I’m willing to try. | 我愿意试一下 |
[05:36] | And… maybe Mom and Dad are too. | 也许爸妈也愿想搞好关系 |
[05:43] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:46] | But we’re a team, okay? A-a united front. | 先说好了 我们俩要统一战线 一致对外 |
[05:50] | You are not allowed to leave me alone with them. | 你不能把我丢给他俩 看着我被”生吞活剥” |
[05:52] | I won’t, I promise. | 我保证不会 |
[05:54] | And don’t worry. Chimney’s gonna be there too. | 别担心 奇米也会过去 |
[05:57] | And Albert. | 还有阿尔伯特 |
[06:00] | Albert’s coming? | 阿尔伯特也一起吗 |
[06:08] | Okay, so why must I be there? | 我为什么要在场啊 |
[06:10] | Because. I have to meet Maddie’s family. You’re my family. | 因为我这是见家长 双方家人见面 |
[06:13] | Ergo, you have to meet Maddie’s family. | 你是我弟 必须见一下 |
[06:17] | – Is this a punishment? – Yes! Now, shut up and dribble. | -这是惩罚吗 -是 别絮叨了 赶紧运球 |
[06:20] | You know, Buck was right. You are being weird. | 巴克说得对 你很反常 |
[06:23] | He thinks you’re hiding something. | 他觉得你有事隐瞒 |
[06:28] | Because I am! | 确实有 |
[06:30] | Maddie told me a secret, | 麦迪告诉我一个秘密 |
[06:32] | a really terrible, life-altering Buckley family secret that | 巴克利家一个惊天大秘密 |
[06:35] | Buck can never know about. | 还不能让巴克知道 |
[06:36] | – She told you? – I know, right? | -她告诉你了 -就是说啊 |
[06:39] | What the hell was she thinking? | 她想什么呢 |
[06:41] | Everybody knows I can’t keep a secret! | 众所周知 我藏不住秘密 |
[06:45] | Except this time, I really have to. | 但这一次 我真得守口如瓶 |
[06:48] | I can’t tell anyone. | 谁也不能说 |
[06:50] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[06:53] | – No. – What do you mean, no? | -别 -什么叫别 |
[06:54] | I can’t tell Hen or Bobby about it. We all work with Buck. | 我没法跟亨和巴比说 大家跟巴克都是同事 |
[06:56] | Yeah, and I live with Buck. | 我还跟巴克住在一起呢 |
[06:58] | But you’re my brother. | 但你是我弟啊 |
[06:59] | You have to listen. | 你必须听 |
[07:04] | All right… | 好吧 |
[07:09] | Coward! | 怂货 |
[07:23] | Where’s Buck? Is he joining us? | 巴克呢 他不来吗 |
[07:24] | On the phone with Dr. Copeland. | 跟科普兰医生视频通话呢 |
[07:26] | Emergency therapy session. | 临时需要”心理话疗” |
[07:27] | – Again? – Yeah. | -又话疗 -是啊 |
[07:29] | He had to ask her for advice on some– de-escalation techniques. | 他要咨询一下缓解危险状况的办法 |
[07:33] | What, is he afraid his parents’ visit is gonna turn into a hostage situation? | 他这是怕父母来大闹天宫吗 |
[07:40] | What? | 看什么啊 |
[07:42] | What do you think they’re like? | 对方是什么样的人啊 |
[07:44] | The parents, I mean. | 他父母 |
[07:46] | I mean, I look at Maddie… | 你看麦迪的样子 |
[07:48] | and then I look at Buck, and I’m like… | 再看看巴克的德行 |
[07:52] | “There’s a story there.” | “这一家肯定非同寻常” |
[07:54] | You have no idea. | 你都想不到 |
[07:59] | None of us has any idea. | 谁都想不到 |
[08:03] | Just too bad, ’cause you know… | 太可惜了 毕竟 |
[08:05] | if we all knew, we could talk about what we know, | 如果大家都知道 就可以聊一下知道的这件事 |
[08:08] | and then we’d all know it. | 到时候大家就都懂了 |
[08:10] | No one would be stuck keeping anything to themselves, alone, | 就不用一个人憋着 |
[08:13] | with no one to talk to about some potentially explosive information | 谁也不能说 憋到崩溃了 |
[08:16] | they really wish they didn’t know. | 悔不当初 要是不知道就好了 |
[08:23] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[08:30] | Do we even wanna know what that was about? | 他怎么神神叨叨 我们需要理会吗 |
[08:32] | No. | 不需要 |
[08:34] | – Definitely not. – Kay. | -绝对不要 -好 |
[08:36] | It seemed like such a silly call at first, | 一开始感觉这种电话很无语 |
[08:39] | a complaint about some kids, and then someone shot her. | 打来抱怨孩子调皮 结果她被枪打死了 |
[08:42] | What? This woman died while you were on the phone with her? | 什么 你跟她通话时 她中枪了吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. I mean, Josh was on the call, too, | 是 乔什当时跟我一起 |
[08:48] | and he said I did everything right, but… | 他说这不是我的错 |
[08:50] | all I keep thinking is, “What if I’d sent police sooner?” | 我还是觉得 “如果我早点派警察过去会怎样” |
[08:54] | Dad, don’t– | 爸 别 |
[08:55] | Hey, you know, am I allowed to be a little bit concerned | 我难道就不能担心一下我闺女 |
[08:58] | that my daughter just heard her first homicide? | 第一次遇上求救者遇害这种事吗 |
[09:01] | No. | 不行 |
[09:01] | – No? – No! | -不行吗 -不行 |
[09:02] | Look, I can’t have you and Mom mad at me about this. | 你和妈不能因为我接这份工作而生气 |
[09:05] | You promised me you’d be supportive, so…Dad up. | 你说你会支持我 拿出爸爸的样子来吧 |
[09:11] | Okay. Okay. Dadding up. | 行 拿出爸爸的样子来 |
[09:21] | Josh was on the call with you, right? | 乔什当时跟你一起接的电话 |
[09:24] | Okay, so he could have jumped in if you missed something. | 如果发现异样 他可以介入 |
[09:26] | Yes, and Josh said that too. | 对 他也这么说 |
[09:29] | I just don’t know how to shake off the feeling | 但有一个想法一直在脑中萦绕 |
[09:31] | that there was something else that I could’ve done, you know? | 如果我当时处理方式不同 可能结果会不一样 |
[09:35] | Baby, your life is just moving beyond my level of experience. | 宝贝 这种事 我还真不知怎么劝 |
[09:39] | I mean, you were never a first responder, | 你虽然不是第一反应人员 |
[09:40] | but you were married to one. | 但你娶了妈 |
[09:42] | Mom must have talked to you about this stuff. | 妈肯定跟你聊过这种事 |
[09:45] | Not really. | 其实没有 |
[09:47] | She never brought that kinda stuff home. | 她从来不把工作的事带回家 |
[09:49] | She always said she left her job behind | 她总是说 下班后 |
[09:53] | when she took off the uniform at the end of the day. | 脱下警服 这一天的事就过去了 |
[09:56] | All I have is a polo. | 而我都不是个正式接线员 |
[10:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:02] | Baby, I don’t know what to tell you except maybe ask your mother. | 闺女 我不知怎么安慰你 你该找你妈 |
[10:15] | You get the files I sent you? | 拿到案宗了吗 |
[10:16] | Took me a while to get through ’em all. | 花了好长时间才看完 |
[10:18] | How many lawsuits can one woman file against her neighbors– | 她竟然投诉了这么多次 投诉邻居 |
[10:21] | complaints to the building department, | 投诉物业 |
[10:23] | zoning board, and for some reason, | 投诉区域委员会 还不止呢 |
[10:24] | the Department of Waste Management? | 还投诉废弃物管理处 |
[10:27] | Come on, Athena, | “很科学” 阿西娜 |
[10:27] | everybody knows you’re supposed to bring your trash cans in before 8:00 p.m. | 谁都知道晚上八点以后应该把垃圾桶收回来 |
[10:31] | Yeah. I see she also filed some police reports too. | 我还看到她报警了 |
[10:34] | Yeah. Delia Narwood was waging war against the entire cul-de-sac. | 迪莉娅·诺伍德得罪了整个邻里街区 |
[10:38] | Let’s go find out who decided to return fire. | 来看看谁最后决定复仇把她灭了吧 |
[10:41] | She said we were running an unlicensed business out of our home. | 她说我们在自己家里无照非法营业 |
[10:45] | All sidewalk vendors require business, tax, and health permits. | 路边摊贩必须有营业许可证 纳税证明 卫生许可证 |
[10:51] | Do ya have those permits? | 你有吗 |
[10:52] | She traumatized my daughter… over a lemonade stand? | 只是卖柠檬水而已 都给我女儿留下心理阴影了 |
[10:56] | What kind of person does that? | 这是人干的事吗 |
[10:57] | I think she was just deeply unhappy. | 她就是个怨妇 |
[10:59] | You know the type– | 「柠檬精」 |
[11:00] | they’re miserable, and they want everyone else to be miserable too. | 自己生活苦逼 就见不得别人过得好 |
[11:03] | We won her over in the end, though… with baked goods. | 我们最终还是用烘焙食物抓住了她的心 |
[11:07] | Zucchini bread. | 西葫芦面包 |
[11:08] | Baking has become Rita’s new obsession. | 丽塔最近迷上烘焙了 |
[11:10] | Every time I turn around, she’s covered in flour. | 天天跟面粉打交道 沉迷于烤面包 |
[11:14] | Well, we’re just home so much more than I thought we’d be, | 没想到要居家这么久 |
[11:16] | I figured I needed a hobby. | 我就想着培养一个爱好 |
[11:17] | The sourdough– super challenging. | 酵母面包 有点难度 |
[11:19] | Because the starter, it’s really hard to feed and keep alive | 因为一开始很难发酵 |
[11:21] | So.. the day of the block party. | 街区烤肉派对那天 |
[11:24] | Yes. Such a lovely gathering. | 聚会特别欢乐 |
[11:27] | I mean, up until the… murder. | 直到谋杀案毁了气氛 |
[11:29] | That was Delia. | 典型迪莉娅作风 |
[11:30] | Never missed an opportunity to ruin things for everyone else. | 没事就爱给人添堵 |
[11:34] | It’s no wonder so many people wished her ill. | 难怪有很多人对她恨之入骨 |
[11:38] | Yeah, she totally had it comin’. | 她活该啊 |
[11:40] | Joe, they’re here investigating a murder. | 乔 警察调查谋杀案呢 |
[11:42] | Maybe you shouldn’t– | 你不该这样说 |
[11:43] | Well, they know we didn’t kill her. | 警方知道我们不是凶手 |
[11:46] | You do know that, right? | 是吧 |
[11:47] | We saw the police report you filed. | 我们看到你们报案了 |
[11:51] | We know what she did. | 知道她干的好事 |
[11:52] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[11:54] | Please tell me you didn’t get into her yard again. | 你不是又跑到她的院子里了吧 |
[11:58] | My God, Archie! | 天呐 阿奇 |
[12:00] | My God! | 天呐 |
[12:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[12:06] | She poisoned him. | 她对狗狗下毒了 |
[12:08] | If we hadn’t got him to the vet when we did… | 幸亏及时送去就医了 不然狗狗就死了 |
[12:11] | Who does that to a dog? | 这是人干的事吗 |
[12:12] | And you had words with her afterwards? | 这之后 你跟她谈过吗 |
[12:14] | I said I hoped she’d burn in Hell. | 我跟她说 希望她下地狱 |
[12:15] | And look… wishes come true. | 愿望成真了 |
[12:19] | So we’ve got someone who steals mail, terrorizes small children, | 偷人信件 恐吓小朋友 |
[12:23] | and poisons adorable dogs, and that’s our victim. | 对小狗下毒 受害人真是作孽啊 |
[12:26] | Meanwhile, all of our suspects have alibis– each other. | 同时 所有嫌犯还都是彼此的不在场证明人证 |
[12:31] | Murder on the Orient Express. | 现实版《东方快车谋杀案》啊 |
[12:33] | Maybe they all did it. | 也许所有人都是凶手 |
[12:36] | I got wine– red, white, | 有红酒 白葡萄酒 |
[12:38] | sparkling, in case you wanna do any celebratory toasts, | 万一你想祝酒 还有气泡酒 |
[12:41] | and tequila. | 以及龙舌兰 |
[12:42] | Not sure why we needed two bottles. | 不知道为什么买两瓶这么多 |
[12:44] | Those are for me. | 这是给我的 |
[12:46] | You’re wearing jeans. | 你穿牛仔裤啊 |
[12:48] | Well, I was told I was not allowed to wear jeans. | 怎么不让我穿 他却可以穿 |
[12:50] | You stop whining. Pre-heat the oven. 350. | 别磨叽了 赶紧将烤箱调至350度 |
[12:53] | – We’re baking stuff? – Baked brie. Fig jam. | -要烤什么吗 -蘑菇起士盅 配无花果酱 |
[12:56] | When did you start liking fig? | 你什么时候开始喜欢无花果了 |
[13:04] | And I think we’re ready. | 准备好待客了 |
[13:09] | – Dad! – Maddie. | -爸 -麦迪 |
[13:11] | Mom! You guys did not have to bring presents. | 妈 你们怎么还带礼物来啊 |
[13:14] | We’re grandparents now. Spoiling comes with the job. | 我们是外公外婆了 都说是女孩了 不能空手来 |
[13:17] | Mr. And Mrs. Buckley, hi, I’m Howard Han. | 巴克利夫妇 我是霍华德·韩 |
[13:19] | It’s nice to finally meet you both. | 终于见到你们了 |
[13:20] | – Hi, Howard. – Please let me get these for you. | -你好 霍华德 -我来拿吧 |
[13:22] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[13:25] | Evan. | 艾文 |
[13:26] | – You look good. – So do you. | -你气色不错啊 -你也是 |
[13:30] | This is my brother Albert. | 这是我弟 阿尔伯特 |
[13:31] | And Buck’s roommate. | 我也是巴克的室友 |
[13:32] | It’s a pleasure to meet you both. | 幸会 |
[13:34] | Buck. You’re still letting people call you that. | 巴克 你还是让人这么叫你啊 |
[13:36] | It’s just a nickname, Mom. | 就是个昵称 妈 |
[13:38] | You guys don’t like nicknames? | 你们不喜欢昵称吗 |
[13:40] | But Maddie– | 但麦迪 |
[13:42] | Is the name on my birth certificate. | 是我出生证上的名字 |
[13:45] | Would anyone like a drink? | 有人想喝一杯吗 |
[13:47] | We have many options. I believe I’ll start with tequila. | 有很多酒 随便选 我来开龙舌兰吧 |
[13:50] | So Howard, do… people call you Howard? | 霍华德 大家这么叫你吗 |
[13:55] | Yes. Yes, they do. Please, this way. | 对 对 这边请 |
[13:59] | Mrs. Buckley. | 巴克利夫人 |
[14:00] | We got this. | 我们能应对 |
[14:03] | United front. | 统一战线 一致对外 |
[14:12] | I’m glad you guys had a nice drive. | 你们一路游览 真好 |
[14:14] | We saw a lot of the country. | 游览了很多城镇风景 |
[14:15] | The first few days, there was nothing but rain, | 开始几天 总是下雨 |
[14:18] | then we got here, blue skies and sunshine. | 来到这里 晴空万里 阳光明媚 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we had a lotta rain earlier in the year, but– lately, it’s been dry. | 年初下了很多场雨 但最近比较干 |
[14:28] | I-I can’t believe you drove all the way across the country in an RV– | 你们竟然开着房车一路开过来了 |
[14:31] | that sounds exciting. | 太有意思了 |
[14:32] | Statistically speaking, | 据数据统计 |
[14:33] | it seemed the safest way to travel right now. | 这样出行最安全 |
[14:36] | Yeah. We didn’t wanna take any chances, | 我们不想冒险 |
[14:38] | given Maddie’s condition and it being a high-risk pregnancy. | 毕竟麦迪怀着身孕 而且还是高龄产妇 |
[14:42] | Well, no, it’s not really high-risk– | 也不算高危生产 |
[14:45] | She’s over 35. | 她都超过35岁了 |
[14:47] | That puts her at a higher risk, | 这个年纪生小孩很危险 |
[14:49] | so we all need to be extra careful. | 我们都得格外小心 |
[14:52] | The baby’s fine, Mom. | 宝宝很健康 妈 |
[14:53] | But you don’t wanna take any chances. | 但还是小心为妙 |
[14:55] | Not when you’ve waited this long. | 毕竟你等到这个年纪才生孩子 |
[14:59] | She was just waiting for the right time. | 她只是等待合适的时机 |
[15:02] | The right guy. | 遇上好男人 |
[15:03] | – God knows it wasn’t Doug. – Okay. | -还好不是道格 -好了 |
[15:06] | Let’s not talk about him. | 就别说他了 |
[15:08] | Of course, I’m sorry. I’m just… | 好 抱歉 |
[15:11] | I’m so happy to see you happy. | 见到你幸福 我很欣慰 |
[15:15] | Now, Evan, Maddie tells us that you’ve been seeing a therapist? | 艾文 麦迪说你最近在看心理医生 |
[15:19] | She did? | 是吗 |
[15:20] | I’m gonna get some water. | 我去拿点水 |
[15:21] | Anything we should be worried about there? | 跟我们有什么关系吗 |
[15:24] | No. Ha ha, no. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[15:26] | It’s– that’s the job, you know? It can be stressful. | 干我们这一行 压力很大而已 |
[15:28] | It’s– it’s good to try and get ahead of it. | 提前做好心理准备 |
[15:30] | You know, your father and I went to see a therapist. | 我跟你们父亲也去看过心理医生 |
[15:35] | Really? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[15:37] | Well, after all this business with Maddie | 因为麦迪的事 |
[15:39] | and the husband who shall not be named, | 跟那个不能提名字的丈夫 |
[15:42] | we felt like there were some things we needed to work through. | 我们觉得有些心结需要解开 |
[15:47] | So you…you went and talked to a therapist about my problems? | 你们因为我的问题去看心理医生吗 |
[15:50] | It wasn’t as if you wanted to talk to us about them. | 你不想跟我们聊这些事啊 |
[15:52] | Buck had to call to tell us that Doug was dead. | 道格的死 还是巴克跟我们说的 |
[15:55] | Well, I didn’t want you to find out on Dateline. | 我不想你们在新闻上看到讣告 |
[15:57] | You know what, I’m gonna start bringing this stuff into the kitchen. | 我要去趟厨房 |
[16:00] | Would anybody like a refill while I’m in there? | 你们谁要续杯啊 |
[16:02] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[16:05] | Yeah… me– me too. | 我也去 |
[16:11] | Evan seems good. | 艾文看起来不错 |
[16:13] | After you called, I was expecting… | 你打来电话之后 我还以为 |
[16:16] | I don’t know what. | 不知道怎么形容 |
[16:18] | But he seems fine. | 但他看起来挺好 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I think he’s better at that than we think. | 他很会假装坚强 |
[16:23] | Seeming fine. | 假装没事 |
[16:29] | Got a call about our crime scene this morning. | 今早接到现场调查组的电话 |
[16:31] | A uni was driving by and noticed someone had broken the seal on the front door. | 有人看到一个人擅自越过前门封条 |
[16:34] | Someone broke into Delia’s house? | 偷偷闯进了迪莉娅的家 |
[16:37] | Ransacked the place. | 洗劫了她的家 |
[16:39] | Well, why do you look so happy about it? | 你怎么看起来这么开心 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause when I went over to see what was missing… | 因为我去现场追查失物时 |
[16:44] | I found…this. | 发现了这个 |
[16:51] | Some kinda white powder? | 白色粉末吗 |
[16:54] | Smelled like flour. | 闻起来像面粉 |
[16:55] | With a hint of sourdough. | 还有酵母的气味 |
[16:58] | Baking has become Rita’s new obsession. | 丽塔最近迷上烘焙了 |
[17:02] | Zucchini bread. | 西葫芦面包 |
[17:05] | Whatever Rita the baker was looking for has gotta be in one of these boxes. | 丽塔想找的东西肯定都在这些箱子里 |
[17:08] | The techs took everything outta that house that wasn’t nailed down. | 技术组把没有明确的物证都拿来了 |
[17:12] | Crowder. | 克劳德 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:15] | I have an open envelope here addressed to Jeanine R. Crowder. | 这里有封打开的信 收信人是珍妮·R·克劳德 |
[17:18] | I don’t remember talking to anyone with that last name. | 邻居证人里好像没人姓克劳德 |
[17:21] | Do you? | 你记得有吗 |
[17:22] | No. What was the house number? | 没有 地址是哪栋房子吗 |
[17:25] | 24320 24320. | |
[17:27] | That’s– | 这是 |
[17:31] | – Rita Ambrose. – Nope. | -丽塔·安布罗斯 -不 |
[17:33] | Jeanine Crowder. | 珍妮·克劳德 |
[17:35] | Wanted for larceny, fraud, identity theft, and bigamy. | 因盗窃 诈骗 盗用身份 重婚罪而被通缉 |
[17:40] | Rita is not Rita. | 丽塔不是她本名 |
[17:42] | And Delia didn’t just know that. | 迪莉娅知道这个秘密了 |
[17:44] | She had the evidence to prove it. | 她手里有证据可以证明 |
[17:46] | Evidence that Rita didn’t want us to find. | 而丽塔不想警方发现这个证据 |
[17:54] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[17:56] | My wife is not a murderer! | 我老婆不是杀人犯 |
[17:57] | Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news, | 我也不想打击你 |
[17:59] | but she is also not your wife. | 但她也不是你老婆 |
[18:02] | She’s under arrest for bigamy. | 她犯了重婚罪 |
[18:04] | You know about Marshall? | 你们知道马歇尔了 |
[18:05] | We thought your other husband’s name was Jerome. | 你另外一个老公不是校杰罗姆吗 |
[18:08] | Damn it, now you know about him too. | 该死 我就不该说漏嘴 |
[18:09] | – Rita! – Honey. | -丽塔 -老公 |
[18:10] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释 |
[18:12] | – Found the gun in the kitchen. – Okay. | -厨房里找到了枪 -好吧 |
[18:13] | That one might be a little harder to explain. | 这下解释起来有点困难了 |
[18:22] | Didn’t expect you home so early. | 没想到你这么早就回来了 |
[18:24] | Thought you were at some pool party. | 你不是去泳池派对了吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Didn’t feel like staying. | 没心情待下去 |
[18:29] | Is Mom home? | 妈回来了吗 |
[18:30] | No, she’s at work tonight. | 没有 她今晚出警 |
[18:33] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:35] | I took that call the other day. | 我接了那通电话 |
[18:37] | The lady who got shot and fell into her pool? | 就是中枪死在泳池的那个女人 |
[18:40] | Yeah, pool party maybe not the thing to take your mind off your job. | 那泳池派对还真不适合让你”放松”了 |
[18:43] | I get that I need to learn how to let go, | 我明白要懂得放手 |
[18:46] | you know, take off the uniform and leave the job behind. | 下班后 就不该把工作带进生活 |
[18:49] | Well, that is certainly how your mother does it. | 这是你妈的作风 |
[18:51] | I-I’ve never been able to compartmentalize that much. | 我可做不到分得这么清楚 |
[18:54] | Okay, well, how do you do it? | 那你是怎么做的呢 |
[18:55] | I mean, you’ve been a first responder a really, really long time, so… | 你干这一行 都快成常青树了 |
[18:59] | I mean, not that you’re… | 我不是说你老 |
[19:01] | Yes, it’s true. | 说得没错 |
[19:03] | I have been doing this job longer than you’ve been alive. | 我干这一行的年份 都比你出生年份久 |
[19:05] | But no, I didn’t always know how to deal with the stresses that come with it. | 但我不是总能应对工作带来的心理影响 |
[19:09] | For a long time, my coping mechanism was a mix of vodka and Percocet. | 很长一段时间 我用酒精和药物麻痹自己 |
[19:13] | Which I do not recommend. | 你可千万别这么干 |
[19:15] | Copy that. | 必须的 |
[19:19] | May, it’s natural… | 梅 这很正常 |
[19:22] | to go over the losses in your head, | 你会一直想着没救成的人 |
[19:23] | to think about all the things you could have done differently | 想着当初换一种方法 结局会不会不一样 |
[19:27] | knowing now what you didn’t know then. | 想着当初怎么样就好了 |
[19:29] | I keep trying to figure out what I could have done better, | 我一直在想当时有没有更好的方式 |
[19:32] | how I could have saved her. | 她可能就不会死 |
[19:34] | You couldn’t. | 你没法救活她 |
[19:38] | You’re gonna lose people, | 你不可能救成每一个人 |
[19:39] | and it is never gonna feel okay. | 这种感觉永远都不会好受 |
[19:41] | But that doesn’t mean it’s your fault. | 但这不代表是你的错 |
[19:43] | It just means that you care. | 只代表你有感情 |
[19:45] | And there is nothing wrong with that. | 而这一点无可厚非 |
[19:55] | Big day. You ready? | 今天是大日子啊 准备好了吗 |
[19:58] | Yeah, I guess. Why is it a big day? | 准备好了 是什么大日子啊 |
[20:01] | No. Here. | 不 这里 |
[20:03] | This is you. | 你坐这里 |
[20:04] | That’s not the training desk. | 这不是实习座位 |
[20:06] | Congratulations, graduate. | 恭喜你 你正式上岗了 |
[20:08] | Today you fly solo. | 你今天可以”出师”了 |
[20:12] | – But… the shooting call– – You did everything right. | -但上次枪击的事 -你尽力了 |
[20:15] | So trust your instincts. Trust yourself. | 相信你的直觉 相信你自己 |
[20:40] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[20:42] | I’m trying to find my gas line. | 我找不到煤气管道了 |
[20:43] | No, sir, I think you meant to call 8-1-1. | 先生 你该拨打地下管线确认专线 |
[20:46] | They’ll tell if there’s any utility lines buried in your backyard. | 他们会告诉你 家中是否有地下水电管线 |
[20:49] | Some meter maid gave me a ticket. | 一个交通女警给我贴了罚单 |
[20:50] | Was your meter expired? | 你违规停车了吗 |
[20:52] | I’m telling you, my freaking roommate stole all of my drugs. | 我那个该死的室友把我的毒品都偷走了 |
[20:55] | I really don’t think you thought this call through. | 你这是报警还是给自己挖坑啊 |
[20:58] | But he’s– | 但他 |
[20:59] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[21:01] | Hey, this is Stan. You sound nice. | 我是斯坦 你声音很和善 |
[21:04] | So maybe you can help me. | 也许你能帮我 |
[21:06] | Do you know why do people lie? | 你知道人为什么会说谎吗 |
[21:09] | Like, they say they care, but they don’t. | 表面说在乎 但其实根本不放在心上 |
[21:11] | I-I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[21:12] | Someone needs to teach ’em a lesson. | 这样的人需要教训一下 |
[21:16] | I’m gonna teach ’em a lesson. | 我要教训他们一下 |
[21:18] | I’m gonna blow their lying heads right off. | 我要炸了他们所有人 |
[21:20] | You– you sound upset, Stan. | 你听起来很生气 斯坦 |
[21:22] | But maybe I can help. | 但也许我能帮你 |
[21:23] | You are nice, but you can’t help. | 你人很好 但你帮不上忙 |
[21:26] | I just wanted to make sure everybody understood. | 我就是想让大家都好好做人 |
[21:29] | This wasn’t an accident. I knew what I was doin’. | 这不是意外 我清楚自己的所为 |
[21:33] | And they all deserved it. | 他们活该有这种下场 |
[21:37] | Deserved what? | 什么下场 |
[21:39] | Sorry. I buried the lede. | 抱歉 我避重就轻了 |
[21:40] | My name is Stanley Whitworth, | 我叫斯坦李·惠渥斯 |
[21:43] | and I just planted a bomb. | 我刚安置了一个炸弹 |
[21:56] | They found the guy’s house. No sign of him. | 警察找到了那个人的家 不见其踪影 |
[21:58] | They went to his job, | 去他们公司了 |
[21:59] | and it turns out he was fired last month. | 发现他上个月被解雇了 |
[22:02] | – Did they find the bomb? – No. The place was clear. | -找到炸弹了吗 -没有 那里没有炸弹 |
[22:04] | I guess maybe it was just some kind of revenge prank. | 可能只是为了报复 吓唬一下人吧 |
[22:07] | Didn’t sound like a prank to me. | 我听着感觉很认真 |
[22:08] | I think maybe we have the wrong job. | 也许不是上一个解雇他的公司 |
[22:10] | I was looking at his social media. | 我查了一下他的社交网络 |
[22:12] | You should not be doing that. | 你不该这么做 |
[22:14] | This isn’t the first time he’s lost a job. | 这不是他第一次被解雇了 |
[22:16] | Probably half a dozen of them in the last two years. | 过去两年 他被解雇好多次了 |
[22:19] | What was the first job he lost? | 他的第一份工作在哪里 |
[22:31] | Clearing the building now, | 正在疏散人群 |
[22:31] | but we need to shut off gas and power as a precaution. | 谨慎起见 要切断天然气和电力 |
[22:33] | Eddie, you’re on electrical– | 埃迪 你负责切断电力 |
[22:34] | Buck, I want you to go up the street, | 巴克 你去街道那边 |
[22:35] | shut the gas off at the main. | 关掉天然气总阀 |
[22:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:38] | I mean, I know Stan was angry, but… it’s Stan! | 我了解斯坦很气愤 但斯坦是个老实人 |
[22:42] | He was with us for almost 20 years until the accident. | 出事之前 他跟我们共事20多年了 |
[22:45] | He was injured on the job. | 他受了工伤 |
[22:46] | Blamed the company for cutting corners. | 痛斥公司偷工减料 |
[22:47] | Filed a grievance over it. | 因此而上诉 |
[22:48] | The company said it was his mistake. | 公司表示 责任在他 |
[22:50] | So when they fired him, he lost his health and pension. | 公司解雇他之后 他身体毁了 养老金也没了 |
[22:52] | Court threw out his claim on Friday. | 周五法院驳回了他的起诉 |
[22:55] | He must have snapped. | 他肯定因此而失控了 |
[22:56] | What’d he do for the company? | 他在公司从事什么工作 |
[22:57] | He was in charge of demolition on our job sites. | 他在施工现场负责拆毁 |
[22:59] | He’d blow things up for you. | 专门负责爆破 |
[23:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:02] | BP’s elevated. It’s probably just the stress. | 血压有点高 可能只是吓到了 |
[23:05] | But I’ll keep an eye on her until we can transport. | 救护车来到之前 我来照看她 |
[23:07] | Cap, power’s out, | 老大 电力切断了 |
[23:08] | but I just got word that a janitor might have had an asthma attack | 刚收到消息 有一个清洁工哮喘犯了 |
[23:11] | and collapsed in one of the stairwells. | 晕倒在楼梯间 |
[23:13] | Copy that. Sending Chimney your way. | 收到 奇米马上过去 |
[23:20] | Captain Nash, you’re the I.C.? | 纳什队长 你是负责人吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. Building is almost clear. | 对 人差不多都出来了 |
[23:23] | No sign of any explosives yet. | 还没找到爆炸物 |
[23:35] | Hey, you find asthma guy yet? | 你找到哮喘患者了吗 |
[23:36] | I checked the main stairwell. | 我找了一下主楼梯 |
[23:37] | No signs of anyone. | 没看见人 |
[23:39] | All right, maybe the garage underneath. | 也许在地下车库那边 |
[23:41] | I’ll check it out, clear the rest of the lobby, | 我去看一下 找一下大厅那边 |
[23:42] | make sure nobody’s in the elevators. | 确保电梯里没人 |
[23:44] | – All right, copy. – All right. | -收到 -好 |
[23:47] | Anybody down here? | 下面有人吗 |
[23:53] | Sir. Sir. We need to get you outta here. | 先生 我们得赶紧撤离 |
[23:57] | Somebody said you were having trouble with your asthma. | 有人说你哮喘犯了 |
[23:59] | I’m a paramedic. Got some basics here. | 我是急救员 这里有药物 |
[24:02] | If not, we can get you to the ambulance where I can– | 如果不行 可以把你带上救护车 |
[24:09] | Help you. | 救你 |
[24:11] | No one can help me now. | 没人能救我了 |
[24:17] | All right, Chimney, Eddie, | 奇米 埃迪 |
[24:18] | Bomb Squad is ready to go in. | 拆弹组准备好进入了 |
[24:20] | You guys clear? | 你们找到人了吗 |
[24:22] | Chimney, you copy? | 奇米 请回复 |
[24:27] | Chimney, come in. | 奇米 回复 |
[24:28] | I blow this… mezzanine goes. | 我炸掉这个 公司就会炸掉 |
[24:31] | Then the whole building. | 整个大楼就会炸毁 |
[24:34] | I’m gonna take your word for it. | 我信你 |
[24:35] | Chimney, come in! | 奇米 回复 |
[24:36] | I understand you’re an expert on this kinda thing. | 我知道你是爆破专家 |
[24:39] | The best. | 业界最厉害 |
[24:40] | Had to disguise myself as the frickin’ help just to get in here. | 我不得不伪装成清洁工才能混进来 |
[24:44] | After I gave ’em two decades of my life… | 我为这个公司最牛做马20年了 |
[24:47] | – Chimney, you copy? – They kicked me to the curb. | -奇米 回复 -他们却对我弃之敝屣 |
[24:50] | And now I’m gonna make ’em a pile of rubble on that same curb. | 我现在打算也让他们灰飞烟灭 |
[24:54] | Hey, Chim! | 老奇 |
[24:56] | Chim, hey. | 老奇 |
[24:57] | You didn’t hear? Squad’s moving in. | 你没听见吗 拆弹组要进来了 |
[24:59] | – We’ll be out in a minute. – Come on, we can carry him– | -我们马上出去 -我们可以一起扶他 |
[25:00] | No, don’t, it’s okay. Just… | 别过来 没事 |
[25:03] | It’s all right. | 我自己可以 |
[25:07] | Just make sure everybody else clears out. | 确保大家都安全出去了 |
[25:10] | Got it. | 收到 |
[25:12] | I’ll let the Cap know. | 我会通知老大 |
[25:18] | – Wait, wait, wait! – Where’s your other guy? | -先别行动 -另外一个人呢 |
[25:20] | He’s in there with the bomber. | 他跟炸弹客在一起 |
[25:24] | We all gotta die of something, right? | 人终归有一死 对吧 |
[25:26] | Looks like you’ve already picked your preferred method. | 你选了你想要的死亡方式啊 |
[25:30] | Hey, so– so this respiratory distress– asthma? | 呼吸困难 哮喘症 |
[25:34] | Or is that why you filed your grievance? | 这是你起诉公司的原因吗 |
[25:36] | I was born with it. | 我本来就有哮喘 |
[25:38] | The accident’s how they got rid of me. | 那次意外事故是他们开除我的借口 |
[25:40] | They call themselves a family company, but… | 表面上走亲情路线 但本质上 |
[25:42] | that’s a buncha crap. | 一副资本主义嘴脸 |
[25:45] | Hey, look, it’s getting worse, okay? | 你呼吸越来越困难了 |
[25:47] | – I can just– – No, no. | -我可以 -别 |
[25:49] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[25:51] | The world’s gotta know the truth. | 真相应该要大白天下 |
[25:55] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[25:57] | You’re like a ticking time bomb. | 这种感觉就像是定时炸弹 |
[25:59] | If you don’t get the truth out, you’re just gonna burst. | 如果不说出真相 就会爆炸 |
[26:01] | You don’t know nothin’ about it. | 你根本不懂这种感觉 |
[26:03] | Wanna bet? | 不信 咱俩赌一下 |
[26:06] | In fact, you got a minute? | 我来给你说个秘密吧 |
[26:08] | I need to get my men in there and get a bead on this guy. | 我得派人进去找到这个人 |
[26:10] | Not until we find out what’s happened with my guy. | 先确保我手下安全再说 |
[26:12] | – Did you see anything? – The guy was breathing hard. | -你看到什么了吗 -那个人呼吸困难 |
[26:15] | I don’t think he was faking that. | 他好像不是装出来的 |
[26:16] | Yeah, definitely had something in his hand, probably a bomb, | 手里拿着一个东西 好像是炸弹 |
[26:18] | or at least a detonator on him. | 再不然就是个引爆器 |
[26:20] | Why wouldn’t Han just run? | 韩怎么不逃走 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[26:22] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[26:23] | – He has no idea. – No. They kept it from him. | -他完全不知道 -家人都瞒着他 |
[26:25] | His entire life. | 骗了他一辈子 |
[26:27] | The sister too? | 他姐也没说 |
[26:30] | And then she goes and tells me. | 然后她告诉了我 |
[26:33] | What’d you even say? | 你能说什么啊 |
[26:34] | What was I supposed to say, huh? | 我能说什么啊 |
[26:36] | Hey, is that a dead man’s trigger or– ? | 这是炸弹引爆器吗 |
[26:38] | I just figured he wanted me outta there. | 他当时想让我出去 |
[26:40] | A plunger means he controls it. | 活塞表示可以控制 |
[26:41] | – A dead man’s trigger is designed so that– – I’m familiar, Buck. | -如果是炸弹引爆器 -我了解 巴克 |
[26:44] | Okay. My guys got a partial visual with infrared. | 红外线图像出来了 |
[26:47] | He said they’re just… sitting there. | 他说 两个人就在那里坐着 |
[26:49] | – Might be talking. – Talking him down. | -也许在交谈 -劝他放下屠刀 |
[26:51] | Could be just buying us some time. | 可以为我们争取时间 |
[26:52] | What do you think they’re talking about? | 他们能谈什么呢 |
[26:53] | He never asked about it? Never suspected a thing? | 他什么都没问起过吗 没怀疑过吗 |
[26:56] | No. He was just a little kid. | 没有 他当时还小 |
[26:58] | I mean, there’s a big age gap between him and his sister, so… | 他跟他姐的年纪差得挺大 |
[27:02] | You sure you wanna be part of this family? | 这么狗血 你确定想跟他们成为家人吗 |
[27:08] | Maddie’s pretty great. | 麦迪特别好 |
[27:10] | I’m really looking forward to being a dad. | 我也很想当个好父亲 |
[27:13] | If I can just make it through this visit. | 如果熬过这次她爸妈的来访 |
[27:15] | Hell, if I can just make it through dinner with them. | 哪怕跟他们吃完一顿饭 也算渡劫了 |
[27:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 |
[27:19] | Another family gathering? | 这家人还聚首了 |
[27:24] | That is… | 简直 |
[27:24] | Very explosive. Yes, very. | 火药很猛 |
[27:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:29] | Company searched their job site. | 公司搜寻了施工现场 |
[27:30] | Discovered 6 pounds of C4 missing. | 6磅C4炸药不见了 |
[27:32] | Well, he knew exactly where to find it. | 他清楚炸药存放位置 |
[27:33] | Maybe Chimney needs to stop talking to him. | 奇米该收起话匣子了 |
[27:35] | Could set him off. | 不然容易”引爆”他的情绪 |
[27:38] | Sorry. Bad choice of words. | 抱歉 用词有点乌鸦嘴 |
[27:41] | You gotta tell him. He deserves to know. | 你得告诉他 他应该知道真相 |
[27:44] | I feel terrible about it. | 我也很难受 |
[27:45] | And I have been dying to tell somebody! | 我都快被这个秘密憋死了 |
[27:51] | I’m happy– | 我很乐意 |
[27:52] | I can help you get it off your chest. | 能让你一吐之快 |
[27:55] | Thanks, Stan. | 谢谢 斯坦 |
[27:56] | Hey, listen, it sounds like your chest ain’t doing so well. | 感觉你胸腔有些难受 |
[28:02] | Just one hit. | 就一下 |
[28:05] | It’s not a trick. | 不是骗你 |
[28:08] | It’ll help you. | 对你有效 |
[28:11] | Just albuterol. | 舒喘宁 |
[28:20] | We all got problems, Stan. | 人人有本难念的经 斯坦 |
[28:23] | Yours don’t give you the right to blow up innocent people. | 即使有困难 也不能炸别人 |
[28:26] | Or me. | 不能炸了我 |
[28:30] | All clear, all clear. We’re comin’ out. | 已制服嫌犯 我们出来了 |
[28:34] | Thanks for listening to me, Stan. | 谢谢听我说秘密 斯坦 |
[28:42] | Is that– Hey, are you Buck? | 你是巴克吗 |
[28:44] | Please sit back. That’s it. | 躺好 别说话 |
[28:45] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我是巴克 |
[28:47] | – Ha ha. So it’s true. – What’s true? | -这么说是真的啊 -什么真的 |
[28:49] | Okay, that O2 must really be kickin’ in. | 氧气起作用了啊 |
[28:50] | – In ya go, Stanley! – You’re not lyin’. | -呼吸吧 斯坦李 -你没骗我 |
[28:52] | – Not lying about what? – Nothin’– gotta go! | -骗你什么 -没什么 走吧 |
[28:55] | Nice to meet you, Buck. | 幸会 巴克 |
[29:11] | It’s about Buck. | 是关于巴克啊 |
[29:14] | What? | 什么 |
[29:15] | The thing you know. | 你说的那个秘密 |
[29:16] | The thing that’s been killing you for the last few days. | 你过去几天憋到崩溃的秘密 |
[29:18] | It’s about Buck. | 是关于巴克的秘密 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:25] | I would love nothing more than to unburden myself to you right now, | 我特别想告诉你 都想疯了 |
[29:27] | but I made a promise. | 但我答应要守口如瓶 |
[29:29] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[29:30] | I’m impressed. | 真有长进啊 |
[29:32] | You’re growing as a human right before my eyes. | 我们的奇米长大了啊 |
[29:39] | Think it’s ever okay to keep a secret from someone you care about? | 为了在乎之人 隐瞒秘密是正确的事吗 |
[29:41] | It depends on what the secret is and why you’re keeping it. | 那要看隐瞒的是什么秘密 |
[29:45] | They all think they’re protecting him. | 大家都觉得是为了他好 |
[29:47] | Like lying to him means the truth can’t hurt him. | 但欺骗他 真相也还是会让他受伤啊 |
[29:50] | But you think they’re wrong? | 你觉得这样做不对吗 |
[29:55] | I think there’s a reason why he feels alone. | 我知道他为什么总是感觉被冷落了 |
[29:57] | He is. He’s the only one not in on it. | 因为只有他被蒙在鼓里 |
[30:01] | Also, I’m not in on it. For the record. | 别扯上我 这事跟我没关系 |
[30:04] | Whatever “it” is… | 不管是什么事 |
[30:06] | you keep that to yourself. | 都烂在你肚子里吧 |
[30:18] | Yes, I was married to three men at once, | 我跟三个男人同时结婚了 |
[30:20] | and yes, I ransacked Delia’s house. | 我确实翻了迪莉娅的房子 |
[30:22] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[30:28] | You sure you wanna talk to me without a lawyer present? | 你确定不请律师吗 |
[30:30] | I am a lawyer. | 我自己就是律师 |
[30:32] | Was. Kansas. It was another life. | 以前在堪萨斯当过律师 以前的人生 |
[30:34] | Yeah, you’ve had quite a few of those. | 你以前的人生可精彩了呢 |
[30:35] | Like a damned cat. | 人生如戏 演技全开啊 |
[30:37] | This gun is registered to you. | 这是你名下的枪 |
[30:39] | Or should I say to… | 还是应该说 |
[30:41] | Conchita Terrano? | 康奇塔·泰兰诺 |
[30:43] | Also known as you. | 也是你 |
[30:44] | I said I didn’t kill her! | 我都说没杀她了 |
[30:45] | But your gun killed her. | 但你的枪是凶器啊 |
[30:47] | The same gun we found in your pantry. | 枪还是在你家食品柜里找到的 |
[30:48] | You see the problem here. | 这样说 你明白了吧 |
[30:49] | I didn’t have the gun when she was shot. | 她中枪时 枪不在我手里 |
[30:51] | She had it. | 她在她那里 |
[30:52] | So how’d she end up with your gun? | 你的枪怎么会在她手里 |
[30:56] | She was stealing my mail and using it to blackmail me. | 她偷了我的信 然后要挟我 |
[31:00] | We’re done, Delia. | 你没戏唱了 迪莉娅 |
[31:02] | I’m not gonna give you any more money. | 我不会再给你钱了 |
[31:03] | Melvin’s gonna notice soon, and I cannot let that happen. | 我不能让麦尔文发现我偷拿钱 |
[31:06] | But he’s not gonna notice the gunshot when you fire that thing? | 你开枪打我 他难道不会发现吗 |
[31:09] | Or my blood all over you when you go home… | 他不会发现 你回家时 满身是血 |
[31:13] | after you kill me? | 毕竟把我杀了 |
[31:16] | And if you broke my gnome, I’m gonna sue you for that too. | 你要是弄坏我的小雕像 我还会要你索赔 |
[31:20] | Go home, Rita. | 回家吧 丽塔 |
[31:22] | Stick to what you’re good at– | 继续你的表演 |
[31:24] | conning stupid men. | 骗老男人的钱 |
[31:29] | So Delia had your gun on the night she was killed. | 她那晚拿走了自己被杀的凶器 |
[31:33] | How’d you get it back? | 你怎么拿回来的呢 |
[31:35] | Melvin and I were on the porch when we heard the shot. | 枪响时 我和麦尔文在前门走廊 |
[31:38] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -什么情况 -不清楚 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna call 9-1-1. | 我去打求救电话 |
[31:42] | – But you didn’t call anyone. – Yeah. | -但你没打电话 -是 |
[31:45] | I thought Delia shot someone with my gun. | 我以为迪莉娅用我的枪打死了别人 |
[31:47] | I needed to find out. | 我得去查清楚 |
[31:50] | Delia kept her place locked, but John and Joe didn’t. | 迪莉娅一直锁着门 但约翰和乔一般不锁门 |
[31:55] | I looked over the fence, and… | 我翻过墙围 |
[31:58] | she was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[32:01] | You know the only thing worse than Delia killing someone with my gun? | 相比迪莉娅用我的枪打死了别人 更糟的是 |
[32:04] | Delia getting killed by my gun. | 迪莉娅被我的枪打死了 |
[32:06] | I knew how that would look. I had to get it back. | 这样会让我成为嫌犯 我必须把枪拿回来 |
[32:15] | Not now, Archie. | 别闹 阿奇 |
[32:17] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[32:22] | Hey, Archie! Archie, Archie. | 阿奇 阿奇 |
[32:24] | Go get it. Good boy. | 去接球 真乖 |
[32:33] | Okay. God. | 好 天呐 |
[32:39] | That’s a hell of a story, I’ll give you that. | 这都可以写进剧本了 真精彩 |
[32:41] | You got anything to back it up? | 你能证明自己的清白吗 |
[32:42] | Well, there’s the dog toy. | 狗狗的球 |
[32:46] | I’ll have the officers take you back. | 我让警员带你回牢房 |
[32:51] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[32:52] | Could you show me your hands, please? | 让我看一下你的手 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | You believe her story? | 你相信她的说法吗 |
[33:00] | It might sound crazy, but I kinda do. | 虽说有点扯 但我还真信 |
[33:02] | Why’d you ask me about her hands? | 你为什么让我看她的手 |
[33:04] | Ballistics mentioned that a piece of fingernail got caught in the gun slide. | 弹道分析表示枪身滑板处有指甲残片 |
[33:07] | Rita had all her fingernails. | 丽塔的指甲很完整 |
[33:10] | But our victim didn’t. | 但死者却不是 |
[33:13] | Delia was holding the gun when it was fired. | 枪击发生时 迪莉娅拿着枪 |
[33:16] | Think about it. On the 9-1-1 call, she said… | 想一下 打求救电话时 她说 |
[33:19] | Okay, fine! If you people aren’t gonna handle this, | 行 你们不派人来解决 |
[33:22] | I’ll have to do it myself. | 我自己来解决 |
[33:24] | So she’s had enough. | 她要硬来了 |
[33:25] | She wants to put the fear of God into her neighbors. | 她想吓唬一下邻居 |
[33:27] | She grabs the gun, but before she can go out into the street, | 拿起枪 但她出门之前 |
[33:30] | she’s confronted by someone. | 她见到了一个人 |
[33:32] | She spins around. | 她回头 |
[33:33] | She’s startled. | 吓了一跳 |
[33:34] | She trips over her damn garden gnome. | 她被小雕像绊了一跤 |
[33:36] | She loses her balance. | 酿跄了一下 |
[33:38] | And then the gun goes off. | 枪走火了 |
[33:42] | It’s not the craziest story I ever heard. | 也不算很荒唐的说法 |
[33:44] | It’s definitely close. | 绝对有可能 |
[33:45] | Okay, so the only thing we don’t know is who she was yelling at. | 目前唯一的不解之谜是 她当时见到的是谁 |
[33:48] | Everybody else is accounted for. | 大家都有不在场证明 |
[33:49] | They were all at the block party. | 他们都在派对上 |
[33:51] | Not…everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[33:55] | The dog was in her yard. That’s who she was shouting at. | 狗进了她的院子 她朝狗狗叫嚷 |
[33:59] | I gotta put that in my report. | 要这样写结案报告啊 |
[34:01] | Don’t worry, Archie. | 别怕 阿奇 |
[34:02] | Not a jury in the world is gonna convict. | 没有人会给你判刑 |
[34:10] | Well, I’m just glad everybody’s okay. | 大家都很好 我很欣慰 |
[34:13] | You all seem to have very dangerous jobs. | 你们的工作好像都很危险 |
[34:15] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[34:16] | I mean, most of the time, it’s pretty run of the mill. | 大部分时间处理的都是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[34:18] | Yeah. And Stan wasn’t a bad guy. | 斯坦也不是坏人 |
[34:19] | He just…needed someone to see him. | 他就是想让别人在乎他 |
[34:22] | To understand how much pain he was in. | 体谅他的痛处 |
[34:25] | He probably wasn’t gonna blow the place up. | 他很可能不是真心想炸弹那里 |
[34:27] | Still seems…very risky. | 还是很危险啊 |
[34:30] | I mean, from what I hear, | 我听说 |
[34:32] | Evan has spent quite a lot of time in hospitals. | 艾文经常因伤进出医院啊 |
[34:37] | From what you hear? | 你听说 |
[34:41] | ‘Cause you coulda come. | 你可以来探望啊 |
[34:43] | Seen for yourself. | 亲自看一下 |
[34:45] | Evan, I’ve told you– | 艾文 我说过了 |
[34:47] | You, You’re not good with hospitals. | 你不是很喜欢医院 |
[34:50] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[34:50] | I’m not good seeing my children in them. | 我不喜欢看到我的孩子进医院 |
[34:53] | – You don’t know! – Mom, Mom. | -你不了解 -妈 |
[35:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:02] | I’m ready for dessert. | 来吃甜点吧 |
[35:04] | Howard, where’d you put that box we brought? | 霍华德 我们拿的盒子放哪了 |
[35:06] | – Dad, more gifts? – Not exactly. | -爸 礼物够多了 -先看了再说 |
[35:09] | It’s over by the couch. Let me grab it. | 放在沙发那边 我去拿 |
[35:14] | I like him, Maddie. | 我喜欢他 麦迪 |
[35:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:17] | You picked a good one this time. | 你这一次选对人了 |
[35:19] | – Mom– – What? It was a compliment, Evan. | -妈 -怎么了 我这是夸赞 艾文 |
[35:21] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[35:29] | Your baby box. | 你”宝宝箱” |
[35:34] | I thought you might wanna pass on some of these things to your little girl someday. | 可以留着给女儿穿 |
[35:41] | This is cool. | 太棒了 |
[35:43] | I-I didn’t know you made these for us. | 我都不知道你给我们做了”宝宝箱” |
[35:45] | When do I get mine? | 什么时候把我的拿给我啊 |
[35:51] | Hey, you’re not even a grown up yet. | 你都没长大呢 |
[35:53] | They’re probably still adding stuff to it. | 也许继续攒着给你呢 |
[35:55] | I can’t believe you kept all this. | 你们竟然还留着这些东西 |
[35:57] | You thought we’d throw it away? | 你觉得我们会丢掉吗 |
[35:59] | We may not have agreed with all the choices you made, Maddie, | 虽然你做的事 我们看不顺眼 麦迪 |
[36:02] | but we never gave up hope that you’d come to your senses. | 但我们没放弃希望 相信总有一天你会懂事 |
[36:07] | And you did. | 你确实懂事了 |
[36:10] | You never gave up hope? | 你们从没放弃希望 |
[36:13] | Evan, let’s not do this. | 艾文 别这样 |
[36:16] | United front, remember? | 统一战线 一致对外 |
[36:20] | You guys didn’t even go to her wedding. | 你们都没参加她的婚礼 |
[36:23] | She was making a terrible mistake. | 她当时不该结婚 |
[36:26] | – We told her that. – Yeah, people make mistakes. | -我们劝过她了 -人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[36:29] | Doesn’t mean you give up on ’em. | 不能因此而放弃对方 |
[36:32] | But you did. | 但你们放弃了 |
[36:33] | She married Doug, and you cut her off. | 她嫁给了道格 你们跟她脱离关系了 |
[36:35] | At the time, we thought it was… for the best. | 我们当时觉得那样做 对大家都好 |
[36:40] | We didn’t know what was going on. | 我们当时不知道你的处境 |
[36:42] | I swear, Maddie. | 我发誓 麦迪 |
[36:43] | We didn’t know he was hurting you. | 我们不知道他对你家暴 |
[36:46] | Well, you should have. | 你该知道 |
[36:47] | You shoulda known! | 你们该知道啊 |
[36:50] | You shoulda known! | 你们该知道 |
[36:50] | You were right there in the same town. | 你们住在一座城市里 |
[36:53] | How could you not know? Actually, you know what? | 你们怎么能不闻不问 这么说吧 |
[36:55] | Maybe it does track, | 也许有道理 |
[36:56] | ’cause you barely knew what was going on with your own kids | 因为我们住在一起时 |
[36:59] | when we were under the same roof. | 你对孩子们也不闻不问 |
[37:02] | Maybe you never gave up hope… | 你没放弃希望 |
[37:07] | You sure as hell gave up on her. | 但你放弃她了 |
[37:14] | You gave up on both of us. | 你放弃了我们两个 |
[37:18] | And you wanna know why I’m really in therapy? | 想知道我去看心理医生的真正原因吗 |
[37:22] | It is because I have spent my entire life feeling like a constant disappointment. | 因为我这辈子一直觉得自己没出息 |
[37:28] | And you wanna talk about our jobs? | 至于我们的工作 |
[37:29] | You think my job is dangerous? | 你觉得我的工作很危险吗 |
[37:31] | I have walked through fire every single day of my life because of you. | 就是因为你们 我才每天出生入死 |
[37:36] | That is why I am in therapy. | 这是我去看心理医生的真正原因 |
[37:38] | Because nothing I ever did was good enough! | 因为我做什么 都没法让你们满意 |
[37:40] | We tried. | 我们努力了 |
[37:41] | – But you always– – You never made it easy on us. | -但你总是 -你总是不顺着我们 |
[37:44] | Either one of you. | 你们俩都不省心 |
[37:45] | We were supposed to? | 我们该顺着你们吗 |
[37:47] | We were kids. | 我们还是孩子啊 |
[37:48] | Evan, I don’t know what you expected us to do! | 艾文 你到底想让我们怎么样 |
[37:55] | Love me anyway. | 爱我 |
[38:12] | I can’t. | 我待不下去了 |
[38:39] | Tell Mom and Dad how you feel! | 跟父母聊自己的感受 |
[38:44] | It’ll be a fresh start! | 将是人生新的开始 |
[38:46] | Two dinners. | 吃了两顿饭 |
[38:48] | That’s all it took, two dinners, and I am 12 years old again, | 我就又体会到孩童时代的伤痛了 |
[38:51] | trapped between my sister and my parents. | 夹在姐姐和父母之间 特别难受 |
[38:54] | And now… planning my awkward apology. | 现在还得想着怎么硬着头皮去道歉 |
[38:57] | What do you have to apologize for? | 你为什么要道歉 |
[38:59] | Did you say anything that wasn’t true? | 你说的话不对吗 |
[39:01] | – No, but– – Well, look. | -没有 -听着 |
[39:02] | Maybe you could’ve come at it a little differently, | 也许你当时可以换种方式表达 |
[39:05] | but if that’s how you feel, how they made you feel, | 但如果这是你的真实感受 你父母给你的感受 |
[39:07] | you have every right to say so. | 你有权说出来 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I don’t need any more therapy. | 我有心理医生了 你别再开导我了 |
[39:11] | I just wanna hit things. | 我就是想发泄出来 |
[39:16] | I’ve been down that road. | 我之前就靠打拳发泄来着 |
[39:18] | I don’t recommend it. | 收场如何 你也看在眼里 |
[39:24] | Maddie again? | 又是麦迪吗 |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:27] | She’s worried about me. | 她很担心我 |
[39:31] | Can’t imagine why. | 不用想也知道了 |
[39:43] | Heading out, Sergeant Grant? | 下班了吗 格兰特警官 |
[39:45] | Yeah. Been a long couple of days. | 是啊 这几天总算忙完了 |
[39:48] | By the way. Congratulations. | 话说 恭喜 |
[39:50] | We apprehended a corgi, Williams. | “凶犯”是只柯吉犬 威廉姆斯 |
[39:52] | I’m not sure anyone’s getting a medal for that one. | 这不是什么了不起的事 |
[39:54] | A dog? What? I was talking about your daughter. | 你说什么呢 我是说你女儿 |
[39:57] | She saved a lotta people yesterday. | 她昨天拯救了很多人 |
[39:59] | You must be proud. | 你肯定很自豪 |
[40:01] | Yeah. I am. | 是啊 |
[40:09] | May? | 梅 |
[40:12] | Hey, Mom, what’s up? | 妈 怎么了 |
[40:13] | Can you come down here? I wanna talk to you. | 下来 我有话跟你说 |
[40:19] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | -惊喜吧 -意外吧 |
[40:20] | Congratulations! | 恭喜啊 |
[40:21] | What-what is this? | 什么情况 |
[40:23] | A little birdie told me that you finished your training. | 有人说你正式上岗了 |
[40:27] | Congratulations, baby. I’m proud of you. | 恭喜 宝贝 你真争气 |
[40:29] | You saved like 100 people. | 你救了上百人 |
[40:31] | 37, but yes, big save. | 37人 但确实救了很多人 |
[40:34] | Now, we didn’t have time to order you something custom, | 我们没时间给你预订一个蛋糕 |
[40:36] | so we got you some cupcakes. | 所以给你买了杯子蛋糕 |
[40:37] | My gosh! Thank you! | 天呐 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Well, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[40:42] | No, Bobby was not the one that told me about your big call. | 这件事不是巴比告诉我的 |
[40:45] | – Mom– – I wish you would’ve told me yourself. | -妈 -你要是亲口告诉我就好了 |
[40:48] | I mean, you know I’m here whenever you need me, right? | 只要你需要我 我会一直在你身边 |
[40:51] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[40:53] | I just… | 我 |
[40:54] | I needed to find my way without you. | 我不能依靠你来成长 |
[40:58] | And you did. | 你做到了 |
[41:00] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[41:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:05] | Embarrassed, mostly, | 有点狼狈 |
[41:07] | about the way I went off on Mom and Dad. | 我当时不该那样跟爸妈吵 |
[41:09] | You don’t have to defend me. I can take care of myself. | 你不用维护我 我能照顾好自己 |
[41:11] | Well, you shouldn’t have to. Not from your own parents. | 你不该受到父母的责难 |
[41:16] | But I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:17] | I know you’re trying to fix things with them. | 我知道你想跟他们缓和关系 |
[41:19] | Not just for me. For you too. | 不只是为了我 也是为了你 |
[41:23] | You shouldn’t have to carry the weight of their mistakes. | 他们的过错 不该由你来承受 |
[41:25] | – You deserve better than that. – Yeah, well… | -你值得拥有美好 -是啊 |
[41:27] | And you have never… | 你也不是 |
[41:30] | you’ve never been a disappointment. | 你特别有出息 |
[41:36] | You know, I-I gotta say– | 我得说 |
[41:42] | This was a surprise. | 这太让我惊讶了 |
[41:44] | Never knew Mom and Dad were so sentimental. | 没想到爸妈这么有情怀 |
[41:47] | Yeah, they used to be… different. | 他们以前确实不一样 |
[41:50] | Different how? | 怎么不一样 |
[41:52] | Happier. | 更幸福 |
[41:55] | I mean, maybe they weren’t. | 也许不是 |
[41:57] | You take things on differently as a kid. | 孩子眼中 父母的感觉可能都不一样 |
[42:01] | There’s a handsome devil. | 瞧我帅气的小时候 |
[42:02] | That’s not supposed to be in– | 这不该在 |
[42:04] | No pictures of me allowed in your baby box. | 我的照片不该在你的”宝宝箱”里 |
[42:07] | Selfish! | 有点自私哦 |
[42:10] | This doesn’t look like our house. | 看起来不像是我们家 |
[42:11] | When-when was this taken? | 这是什么时候拍的啊 |
[42:14] | 1988? | 1988年 |
[42:17] | That can’t be right. I wasn’t even born yet. | 不对吧 我当时还没出生 |
[42:21] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[42:27] | Maddie, who– who is this? | 麦迪 这是谁 |
[42:31] | That’s Daniel. | 这是丹尼尔 |
[42:34] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[42:38] | He was our brother. | 他是我们的兄弟 |