时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Hey there, all my Successful Super Moms. | 各位优秀的超级宝妈们 大家好 |
[00:20] | This is Beth Reidman coming to you live | 欢迎来到贝丝·里德曼的直播空间 |
[00:23] | from my son Bryson’s 12th birthday party! | 这里是我儿子布莱森12岁的生日宴 |
[00:28] | I am gonna show you how a Successful Super Mom– or Dad– | 我要向大家展示一下优秀宝妈或宝爸 |
[00:32] | throws a birthday bash. | 怎么办生日派对 |
[00:35] | And there’s the birthday boy right now. | 小寿星来了 |
[00:38] | How are you enjoying the party? | 生日宴开心吗 |
[00:41] | Technical difficulties. | 技术故障 见谅 |
[00:43] | Or maybe you could be a normal mom | 你也可以做个正常妈妈 |
[00:45] | and not go live on the Gram. | 别在INS上做直播 |
[00:46] | And disappoint my sponsors who were generous enough | 得罪各种出手阔绰的金主 |
[00:49] | to give us all this stuff for free, by the way? | 这可都是赞助商送来的东西 |
[00:51] | But it’s so lame. | 但这些太低级了 |
[00:52] | I can’t believe you made me wear this. | 你竟然让我穿成这样 |
[00:54] | Why couldn’t we just do paintball or laser tag, like I wanted? | 为什么不能如我所愿 玩彩弹射击或激光枪战 |
[00:57] | This stuff is for babies. | 这些都太幼稚了 |
[00:58] | Too violent. Those games are like simulated war– | 太暴力了 你说的游戏都是模拟战争型 |
[01:01] | I can’t put that on my blog. | 我可不能直播这种 |
[01:02] | So this party is for you? | 你办生日宴是为自己啊 |
[01:04] | To give you content for your blog? | 就为了直播吗 |
[01:06] | My blog and all the sponsored content is what pays the bills around here. | 我靠直播混饭吃 金主赞助来糊口 |
[01:09] | You’re embarrassing me in front of my friends. | 我都没脸面对小伙伴们了 |
[01:11] | What are you talking about? Everyone is having a great time. | 别瞎说了 大家都玩得很开心啊 |
[01:15] | The trampoline is a hit. | 绷床多抢手啊 |
[01:19] | Everything here is for babies. | 都是些小孩子才玩的游戏 |
[01:21] | I’m 12, Mom. | 我12岁了 妈 |
[01:22] | So I guess that means you don’t want to play pin the tail on the donkey? | 那你也不想玩「贴驴子尾巴」游戏了呗 |
[01:27] | Pin the tail on the donkey? | 「贴驴子尾巴」 |
[01:30] | I think I liked it better when you had a real job. | 你之前有正经工作 不当网红时更好 |
[01:36] | What do I have to do to prove to her? I’m not a kid anymore, pay taxes? | 我到底要怎么证明我不是小孩了 缴税吗 |
[01:41] | And now for a party favorite, | 接下来是派对亮点了 |
[01:44] | pin the tail on the donkey! | 「贴驴子尾巴」 |
[01:46] | This game is a classic that is guaranteed to keep the kids having fun. | 这是让孩子们开心到爆的生日传统游戏 |
[01:54] | Come on, guys, try it. | 来吧 玩一下 |
[01:55] | It’s fun! | 很好玩 |
[01:57] | Okay. I guess I’ll go first. | 我第一个来吧 |
[02:00] | Your mom’s really into this party. | 你妈玩得很尽兴啊 |
[02:02] | – It’s kind of weird. – Shut up. | -有点奇葩 -闭嘴吧 |
[02:08] | I hate… this stupid… party! | 我讨厌这个破派对 |
[02:15] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:21] | I was jumping on the trampoline, and a spring flew off. | 我当时在玩蹦床 螺丝脱落弹飞了 |
[02:23] | And it almost killed me. | 差点干掉我啊 |
[02:25] | All right, let’s see what we got. | 看下情况 |
[02:29] | Looks like she’s pinned to the wall in two places. | 两处被钉住了 |
[02:31] | All right. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快来救治 |
[02:32] | Ma’am, don’t move. | 女士 别动 |
[02:33] | Any movement could cause that spring to shift, | 你一动可能会导致螺丝移位 |
[02:36] | and that would not be good. | 从而伤得更重 |
[02:37] | Must’ve been traveling at top speed. | 肯定是高速飞插而入 |
[02:39] | Put a hole right through her hand. | 直接穿透手掌 |
[02:41] | And her torso. | 以及上半身 |
[02:42] | – Is she gonna be okay? – Give us some space. | -她不会有事吧 -你先别过来 |
[02:43] | We’re gonna take real good care of your mom, I promise. | 我保证我们会救出她 |
[02:45] | – Can you move your fingers? – I think so. | -你手指能动吗 -应该可以 |
[02:49] | Good. Means the spring likely missed the tendon. No nerve damage. | 很好 表示螺丝没打中肌腱 没伤到神经 |
[02:52] | Thank God. It’s my selfie hand. | 谢天谢地 我自拍全靠这只手 |
[02:54] | Pulse is slightly elevated, but BP’s normal. | 脉搏略高 但血压稳定 |
[02:56] | Miraculously, she’s stable. | 她没有大碍 也是神奇 |
[02:58] | Getting bilateral breath sounds. | 双边换气音顺畅 |
[03:00] | Spring likely didn’t puncture her lungs, | 螺丝好像没有刺伤肺部 |
[03:01] | but it’s probably millimeters away from her spine. | 但离她脊椎只有毫米之差 |
[03:04] | I can pack the wound, | 我可以包扎伤口 |
[03:05] | but I don’t know how to detach her from the barn. | 但不知道怎么把她弄下来 |
[03:06] | We don’t. Transport her with it, donkey and all. | 不用 连着”驴墙”什么一起转运 |
[03:10] | Where’s Buck? | 巴克呢 |
[03:10] | This is a circular saw. | 这是风车锯 |
[03:12] | This blade is strong enough to cut through anything. | 刀片相当锋利 吹毛利刃 |
[03:15] | – Cool. – Even metal. | -厉害 -削铁如泥 |
[03:16] | I’ll bet it could slice through bone, too. | 削骨肯定也不在话下 |
[03:18] | – Yeah, we don’t… – Buck! We need that saw. | -一般不用来… -巴克 拿锯来 |
[03:20] | I gotta go. Sorry. | 要走了 抱歉 |
[03:21] | You went really hard-core with this party design. | 你这个道具很给力啊 |
[03:24] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[03:25] | Literally. I run a mommy blog. | 我是网红主播 主打妈咪系列 |
[03:27] | I spent months planning this thing, | 我花了几个月策划这个派对 |
[03:28] | trying to make it perfect, | 想搞得棒棒哒 |
[03:29] | and my kid hates me for it. | 结果我儿子讨厌我这样 |
[03:30] | He doesn’t hate you. He’s just 12. | 他不讨厌你 12岁少年都这样 |
[03:32] | He’ll get over it. | 他不会放在心上 |
[03:32] | Feels like no matter what I do, it’s wrong. | 我不管做什么 都没法讨他欢心 |
[03:34] | You did a great job constructing the shed. | 你这个棚子搭得很不错啊 |
[03:36] | – Really quality work. – It was from a kit. | -质量杠杠啊 -是成套组件 |
[03:38] | I didn’t even pick it out. A sponsor sent it. | 都不是我选的 赞助商送的 |
[03:41] | Well, at least you have help taking it down. | 至少会有人帮你拆掉 |
[03:48] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[03:49] | Last one, Cap. | 最后一处 |
[03:54] | Okay, so, phase one was a success, | 第一阶段救援成功了 |
[03:57] | but there’s no way we get her in this door in the ambulance. | 但没法把她连门一起送上救护车 |
[03:59] | We got to call for a flatbed. | 要叫平板拖车来 |
[04:00] | We got a penetrating trauma. I don’t think we can wait. | 这是穿透性创伤 没时间等车了 |
[04:02] | Got any other options? | 还有其它办法吗 |
[04:13] | Easy, guys, easy. | 轻点 慢点 |
[04:14] | – Watch the springs. – Good work. | -小心弹簧 -很好 |
[04:16] | – Mom! I got your phone! – Thank you, sweetie. | -妈 我把你手机拿过来了 -谢谢儿子 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry I treated you like a little kid. You were right. | 我很抱歉把你当小孩子 你说得没错 |
[04:22] | I’m just gonna go back to my soul-sucking job. | 我还是干回之前无聊的工作吧 |
[04:24] | But, Mom, I don’t think you should give up the blog. | 妈妈 你还是别放弃当网红了 |
[04:27] | Look. | 你看 |
[04:28] | My God. I was live the whole time? | 天呐 我没关直播吗 |
[04:31] | Look. You’re trending. You’re gonna be Internet-famous. | 直播人数暴涨 你要火了啊 |
[04:34] | We’re gonna be rich! | 我们要暴富了 |
[04:36] | I am monetizing parenthood! | 网红门槛低 直播养娃挣大钱啊 |
[04:44] | Hey, sweetie. | 儿子 |
[04:45] | – What are you doing up? – Can I sleep with you and Mama? | -你怎么还没睡 -我能和妈妈们一起睡吗 |
[04:48] | Well, of course. | 当然可以了 |
[04:49] | Get on up in here. | 上来 |
[04:52] | – You have a bad dream? – No. | -你做噩梦了吗 -没有 |
[04:55] | You just want to cuddle, that’s it. | 你只是想被妈妈们抱吧 |
[04:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:00] | You’re worried about tomorrow. | 你在烦恼明天的事 |
[05:03] | About Nia leaving. | 尼娅要走了 |
[05:04] | I don’t want her to go away. | 我不想让她走 |
[05:06] | I know I get mad at her sometimes. | 她确实总爱惹我 |
[05:07] | I just don’t want her to leave. | 但我不想让她走 |
[05:11] | Neither do we. | 我们也不想 |
[05:13] | It’s like we talked about. | 我们说过这事了 |
[05:15] | Nia came to live with us, | 尼娅跟我们一起住 |
[05:17] | because her real mom couldn’t take care of her. | 因为她亲妈当时没有能力照顾她 |
[05:19] | But now her mom is better, | 但她妈妈的状况好转了 |
[05:21] | so Nia gets to go home to her. | 尼娅就得跟她回家了 |
[05:23] | Now, that’s gonna hurt for us, but it’ll be good for Nia. | 我们确实会很伤心 但这对尼娅是好事 |
[05:28] | You’re not my real moms. | 你们也不是我亲妈 |
[05:30] | Are you gonna have to give me back, too? | 我也要被送回去吗 |
[05:34] | Denny, we are your real moms. | 丹尼 我们就是你亲妈们 |
[05:37] | We’re your mothers in every way that matters. | 你最亲的妈就是我们了 |
[05:41] | And no one is ever taking you away from us. | 没人能把你带走 |
[05:45] | We even have a piece of paper from a judge that says so. | 法律上也不允许啊 |
[05:48] | Did my real… Did my other mom not want me? | 我亲妈 我生母是不要我了吗 |
[05:59] | Sweetie, she was sick, | 儿子 她状况不好 |
[06:02] | and she wasn’t in a place where she could take care of you. | 她没有办法养你 |
[06:08] | And it was a hard decision, | 她也不忍心放弃你 |
[06:11] | but she wanted the best for you. | 但她希望你过得好 |
[06:13] | And that’s why she gave you to us. | 因此才让我们领养你 |
[06:16] | So we could love and protect you | 我们就可以爱你 保护你 |
[06:19] | and be your moms forever. | 永远当你的妈妈了 |
[06:21] | So, nobody’s gonna come and take me away? | 没人会过来把你带走 |
[06:24] | Not ever. | 永远都不可能 |
[06:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:35] | Here. | 给 |
[06:36] | I didn’t like it when you took it off my bed, | 你抢走时 我不太开心 |
[06:38] | but I want you to have it so you can remember me. | 但我想给你 让你记着我 |
[06:44] | And don’t forget him. I know he’s your favorite. | 别忘了玩偶 这是你的爱宠 |
[06:47] | You play later with me? | 你之后陪我玩吗 |
[06:49] | I don’t think I can. | 我好像没法陪你玩了 |
[06:56] | You’re going home to your mommy today, remember? | 你今天要跟你妈回家了 |
[07:00] | Denny come with me? | 丹尼跟我一起走吗 |
[07:02] | Not this time. | 这次不行了 |
[07:05] | Why don’t you say goodbye? | 来道别吧 |
[07:11] | That’s a good hug. | 好暖的抱抱啊 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna miss those. | 我肯定会想念 |
[07:18] | You know, we– we never gave this… this guy a name. | 我们从没给这个小家伙起名呢 |
[07:25] | – What are you gonna call him? – Denny! | -你想叫什么呀 -丹尼 |
[07:27] | For… for big brother. | 因为是我哥 |
[07:32] | That’s great. That’s great. | 真好 |
[07:36] | He’ll look after you, just like a big brother. | “他”会守护你 就像你哥一样 |
[07:41] | We love you, Nia. | 我们爱你 尼娅 |
[07:46] | Always remember that. | 永远记得 |
[07:48] | I love you, too, Mama Hen. | 我也爱你 亨妈妈 |
[07:52] | You ready, Nia? | 走吧 尼娅 |
[07:56] | Ready. | 好哒 |
[07:58] | – See you later. – No. | -回见 -不会了 |
[07:59] | – Sweetie. – No, we will… we will see you later. | -宝贝 -别 回见 |
[08:03] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[08:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你们 |
[08:15] | Hey, Denny, why don’t you head into the kitchen? | 丹尼 你去厨房吧 |
[08:19] | I think your grandma’s making you a special lunch. | 外婆为你准备了好吃的午餐 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:29] | When we– when we took her in, | 我们收养她时 |
[08:32] | we weren’t thinking about the day we’d have to give her back. | 没想过要把她还回去的这一天 |
[08:35] | – Yeah. – That it would be this hard. | -懂 -竟会这么痛心 |
[08:38] | I know. I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我理解 我干这一行很久了 |
[08:41] | And it’s never easy. | 离别总是伤感 |
[08:43] | It’s not for everyone. | 不是人人都能承受 |
[08:45] | A lot of folks never go back for a second placement. | 很多人都不会再来第二次 |
[08:49] | Yeah. I guess that’s something we have to think about and discuss. | 没错 我们要好好商量一下 |
[08:56] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 不用商量 |
[08:58] | I never want to do this again. | 我不会再收养孩子了 |
[09:15] | You’re gonna be late if you keep watching her. | 你再盯着她 就要迟到了 |
[09:19] | You sure you’re gonna be okay on your own? I hate to leave you guys. | 你一个人可以吗 我不想丢下你们 |
[09:22] | Yeah, we’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事 |
[09:24] | – What the…? – I’ll go. You stay here. | -怎么回事 -我去 你待着 |
[09:28] | – Albert, what happened? – Yeah. | -阿尔伯特 怎么了 -没事 |
[09:29] | I was trying to get something off the shelf. | 我就是想从架子上拿点东西 |
[09:32] | I lost my balance. | 一时失去平衡 |
[09:33] | Why didn’t you ask for me or Maddie? | 你怎么不找我和麦迪帮忙 |
[09:35] | You already have a baby to take care of. You don’t need two. | 你们已经要照顾一个宝宝了 我就别添乱了 |
[09:37] | What we don’t need is you hurting yourself | 我们最怕你太钢铁直男 |
[09:40] | because you’re too stubborn to ask for help. | 不愿开口 而伤到自己 |
[09:41] | I should be better. The accident was weeks ago. | 我该康复了 这都过去好几周了 |
[09:43] | The doctor said there would be lingering issues, | 医生说还是会有一些后遗症 |
[09:45] | balance being one of them. | 平衡感就是其中之一 |
[09:47] | You just got to be patient. | 你得再耐心一点 |
[09:49] | And quit trying to do stuff on your own. Let us help. | 别再逞强了 找我们帮忙吧 |
[09:52] | Are you going out? | 你要出门吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah, first day back to work. | 归岗第一天 |
[09:56] | We talked about that, remember? | 我们之前不是说了嘛 |
[09:57] | Maybe. Still feels like my brain’s in a fog sometimes. | 也许吧 我脑子有时还是很迷糊 |
[10:02] | I got to go. Listen, Maddie will be here with you. | 我得走了 麦迪会在家照顾你 |
[10:05] | If you need something, ask. Please. | 有什么需要 拜托你去找她 |
[10:08] | Maybe I could make her breakfast, help her for a change. | 要不我给她做个早餐 帮帮她呗 |
[10:11] | And it would be good practice. | 这有助于我康复 |
[10:13] | Does Maddie like waffles? | 麦迪喜欢华夫饼吗 |
[10:15] | Let’s not overdo it, okay? | 咱别逞强了 |
[10:16] | Just get some rest, Albert. | 休息一下吧 阿尔伯特 |
[10:18] | Don’t worry about breakfast. | 别操心早餐了 |
[10:21] | Feels like all I do is rest. | 我除了休息就是休息啊 |
[10:25] | – Is he okay? – Little mishap with a shelf. | -他没事吧 -摔了一跤 架子倒了 |
[10:27] | I’ll deal with it when I get home. | 我回来再收拾 |
[10:30] | You look really handsome for your first day back. | 归岗穿得很帅啊 |
[10:33] | Sexy, too. | 还很撩人 |
[10:34] | Well, you’re gonna have to hold that thought. | 你先别撩我了 |
[10:36] | There’s nothing we can do about it | 我们啥也不能干 |
[10:38] | while we’re out here sleeping on an air mattress. | 毕竟我们睡在客厅的气垫上 |
[10:40] | I love you. Have a great first day. | 我爱你 上班愉快 |
[10:42] | Love you, too. And text me if she does anything cute. | 我也爱你 她有任可爱动作 就发信息给我 |
[10:44] | Okay. So, like, every other minute? | 好 那就是每分每秒都发喽 |
[10:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:49] | That’s the first time she smiled. | 这是她第一次笑的时候 |
[10:52] | Sure that’s a smile? | 这是笑吗 |
[10:53] | That’s the same face Buck makes when he’s gassy. | 巴克胃胀气时 也这个表情 |
[10:54] | I will take that as a compliment, | 我就当你是夸我了 |
[10:56] | ’cause it just means she looks like her Uncle Buck. | 这说明她长得像她的巴克叔叔 |
[10:59] | God, I love her so much. | 天 我太爱她了 |
[11:01] | I don’t even feel like the same person anymore. | 我当爹以后 像变了一个人 |
[11:02] | Is that weird? | 这样科学吗 |
[11:03] | What’s that saying? | 俗话怎么说来着 |
[11:04] | Having a kid is like walking around with your heart outside your body. | 孩子就像父母身上掉下来的一块肉 |
[11:07] | Okay, that’s weirder. And morbid. | 这更不科学 而且病态 |
[11:09] | Just means it’s a whole different kind of love. | 就是表示一种非比寻常的爱 |
[11:11] | How’s Maddie doing? First solo shift with the baby. | 麦迪怎么样 第一次自己带宝宝 |
[11:14] | Babies. Plural. She’s pulling double duty. Albert and Jee-Yun. | 两个宝宝 她带两个孩子呢 阿尔伯特和姬云 |
[11:17] | Offer still stands, you know. He can come back to my place. | 你要是愿意 还是可以让他回我家住 |
[11:20] | He needs round-the-clock care. | 他需要全天候护理 |
[11:22] | He can’t be on his own for a whole 24 hours. | 不能24小时无人照看 |
[11:24] | With the new schedule, one of us is always home. | 我们调了班 两个人轮流在家 |
[11:26] | If you and Maddie are working opposite schedules, | 如果你们俩轮流换班 |
[11:28] | when do you actually see each other? | 不就见不到彼此了吗 |
[11:30] | Haven’t quite figured that out yet. | 还没琢磨好这个问题 |
[11:32] | She-she’s coming. | 她来了 |
[11:34] | So, Yeah. The doctor said Albert’s physical therapy is going great. | 医生说阿尔伯特的复健很顺利 |
[11:39] | Welcome back! | 欢迎归队 |
[11:41] | I was just filling them in on Albert’s recovery. | 我刚跟他们说阿尔伯特的状况呢 |
[11:46] | I am disappointed in you guys. | 我对你们很失望 |
[11:48] | Where’s the banner? Where’s the balloons? | 怎么没有条幅和气球啊 |
[11:50] | This is not how we do when somebody comes back to work. | 归队没有欢迎仪式怎么行呢 |
[11:53] | I said it was okay. I don’t need that kind of stuff. | 我说不用搞那些了 |
[11:55] | – Not when– – No, no, no, no. | -毕竟 -不不 |
[11:57] | We celebrate every good moment. When we can. | 只要有喜事 有条件就一定要庆祝 |
[12:02] | Now, let me see these baby pictures. | 给我看看孩子的照片吧 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:08] | My God, she’s so big already. | 天 已经长这么大了 |
[12:11] | Yeah. They grow up fast. | 是啊 孩子长得真快 |
[12:44] | Crap. | 该死 |
[12:50] | Maybe both legs. | 两条腿都断了 |
[12:52] | Please, you have to send help. I can’t move. | 赶紧派人来救我 我没法动了 |
[12:53] | What’s your name and location, sir? | 请说一下名字和地址 先生 |
[12:54] | 2016 Irvine Street. | 尔湾大道2016号 |
[12:57] | – And your name? – I don’t see why that matters. | -你叫什么名字 -名字不重要了 |
[12:59] | Please, just send someone, quietly. | 赶紧派人来吧 悄悄来 |
[13:01] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么要低声讲话啊 |
[13:02] | Yes, we heard a crash outside. | 我们听到外面有动静 |
[13:04] | Where are you right now? | 你在哪里 |
[13:05] | Can you see if the intruder is armed? | 能否看见闯入者携带武器 |
[13:06] | I’m in the bedroom. | 我在卧室 |
[13:07] | I don’t know– I don’t know if he’s armed. | 我不知道他有没有带武器 |
[13:10] | Tell them to send the police, Trish. | 让对方派警察来 翠西 |
[13:12] | I am. Can you please send the police? | 我正说呢 能赶紧派警察来吗 |
[13:15] | We’re at 2016 Irvine Street. | 我们在尔湾大道2016号 |
[13:20] | Ma’am, is there anyone else in your home that might have also called 911? | 女士 你们家还有人打求救电话了吗 |
[13:23] | No, it’s just me and my husband. Why? | 没有 这里只有我和我丈夫 怎么了 |
[13:26] | 尔湾大道2016号 正派警察前往 接警人 乔什·罗素 | |
[13:29] | Josh, why are you sending police units to my broken leg? | 乔什 伤者摔断腿 你怎么派警察过去了 |
[13:32] | Homeowners called and said there was a burglar outside. | 屋主打来电话说有人闯入 |
[13:34] | That must be your guy. | 肯定是打给你求救的人 |
[13:36] | My broken leg was breaking in? | 我接到的求救电话是个小偷吗 |
[13:40] | Sir– the address you gave me– | 先生 你说的这个地址 |
[13:42] | – Is this your residence? – Yes. Yes. | -是你家吗 -是 |
[13:45] | At least it used to be. | 至少以前是 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna need your name. | 你得说一下名字了 |
[13:51] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 看下情况吧 |
[13:53] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[13:55] | Got a compound tib-fib fracture to the right leg. | 右腿混合性骨折 |
[13:57] | It’s pretty nasty. | 很严重 |
[13:58] | Got some bone hanging out. | 骨头都出来了 |
[14:00] | Sir, can you feel when I do this? | 先生 你有知觉吗 |
[14:02] | God. Yeah, yeah. | 疼 有知觉 |
[14:02] | Good. Then his pedal pulse is strong, | 很好 脚部有脉搏 |
[14:04] | which means he’s still got blood flowing. | 表示腿部有血液循环 |
[14:05] | PERRLA response is good. | 瞳孔反应良好 |
[14:06] | Pupils are equal and reactive. | 瞳孔等大 对光有反应 |
[14:07] | All right, sir, I’m gonna give you something to help with the pain, | 先生 我会注射药物缓解疼痛 |
[14:09] | but you have to try and stay still. | 但你得保持不动 |
[14:11] | After a fall like that, we can’t rule out spinal injury. | 这么高摔下来 不能排除脊椎损伤 |
[14:14] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[14:16] | I wasn’t the one climbing up the trellis like some two-bit cat burglar. | 又不是我爬上攀援架 像个飞贼一样 |
[14:19] | It’s ’cause you kicked me out. | 谁让你把我赶出家门啊 |
[14:21] | Okay? It was either sneak in or sleep in my car. | 我只能偷偷进来或睡在车里 |
[14:23] | You had plenty of other options. | 你还有很多选择 |
[14:25] | Like– I don’t know– get a job, pay rent. | 比如找份工作 租房住 |
[14:28] | You don’t need rent! You’re rich! | 你也不差钱 你这么有钱 |
[14:30] | It’s called hard work paying off. | 我这是辛苦赚来的钱 |
[14:32] | Will you stop being so hard on him? | 你别这么苛求他了 |
[14:34] | He’s just going through a quarter-life crisis. | 他遇上”青年危机” 迷茫中挣扎呢 |
[14:37] | – That’s a load of… – That’s a real thing. | -瞎扯 -真有这种情况 |
[14:40] | – I’ve been there. – You need to stop enabling him. | -我经历过 -你不能再这么惯着他了 |
[14:42] | You want to be the good cop, so you always make me the bad cop. | 你总是喜欢唱红脸 让我唱白脸 |
[14:45] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[14:46] | Can’t you both be good cops? | 不能两个人都唱红脸吗 |
[14:47] | – No. – No. | -不能 -不能 |
[14:49] | Let’s get him on a backboard. | 把他抬上担架 |
[14:52] | But does tough love actually work, | 但真是”棒下出孝子” |
[14:54] | or does it just make your kid hate you? | 还是让孩子怨恨父母啊 |
[14:56] | Some kids need discipline. | 有些孩子就得严加管教 |
[14:58] | But not too much. | 但不能太严厉 |
[14:58] | I’m curious to know what your definition of “too much discipline” is. | 你口中”太严厉”是什么标准啊 |
[15:01] | All right, one, two, three. | 好 一二三 |
[15:03] | Officer? I’d like you to arrest this man. | 警官 请逮捕这个人 |
[15:07] | You want her to arrest your son? | 你想让警察抓自己亲儿子吗 |
[15:09] | They’re related? | 他们是一家人吗 |
[15:10] | We have a restraining order against him. | 我们对他申请了限制令 |
[15:11] | He wouldn’t leave. He was taking us for everything we got. | 他赖在这里不走 一心当”啃老族” |
[15:14] | I had to do something. | 我只能出此下策 |
[15:16] | Are you gonna arrest him? | 你要逮捕他吧 |
[15:18] | You might want to check this out first. | 你还是看看这里吧 |
[15:20] | Looks like the bolts have been snapped, real clean breaks. | 这里的架条钉子是被人为卸掉 |
[15:23] | That’s why the kid fell down. | 这小子才摔下来了 |
[15:25] | Any idea how that happened? | 你了解内情吗 |
[15:27] | Nope, no idea. | 不知道 |
[15:29] | Well, you were up there a few days ago repairing it. | 你几天前修理这里了 |
[15:31] | What kind of repairs? | 怎么修理了 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Just– some basic stuff. | 就是随手整理一下 |
[15:35] | It was fine the last time I broke in. | 我上次偷爬进来时 还没问题 |
[15:36] | See? | 瞧 |
[15:37] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 明白我什么意思了吧 |
[15:39] | He’s been breaking in for weeks. | 他都偷跑进来好几周了 |
[15:41] | He needed to be taught a lesson. | 必须给他一点教训 |
[15:42] | Are you saying that you knew your son was using the trellis, | 你是说你早知道你儿子爬架子进来 |
[15:45] | and you cut it intentionally to cause bodily harm? | 故意将其切断 导致他受伤吗 |
[15:49] | To your own flesh and blood. | 这可是你亲骨肉啊 |
[15:51] | You’ve coddled him too long, Trish. | 你溺爱他太长时间了 翠西 |
[15:54] | You need to decide whose side you’re on. | 你得想一下站在哪一边 |
[15:58] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[15:59] | Well, he’ll need surgery, | 他需要手术 |
[16:00] | and it’ll be a long recovery, but he’ll make it. | 伤筋动骨要恢复很久 但不会死 |
[16:02] | Don’t worry, sweetheart. Mommy will take care of you. | 别担心 儿子 有妈撑你 |
[16:05] | Trish, you’re making a mistake! | 翠西 你这样做大错特错了 |
[16:06] | You know what? Find a new place to live, Harv. | 你找个新住处吧 哈夫 |
[16:09] | I’m changing the locks. | 我会换锁 |
[16:11] | Interesting parenting techniques. | 孩子的教育方式真特别啊 |
[16:12] | Yeah. That kid is never growing up. | 这孩子要一辈子啃老长不大了 |
[16:34] | You’re home. I am running so late. | 你回来了 我要迟到了 |
[16:36] | Jee’s having a fussy morning. | 姬云一早上没消停 |
[16:38] | She cries every time I put her down. | 一放下她 就开始哭 |
[16:40] | I fed her an hour ago so you’re good for two. | 我一小时前喂过了 你两小时后再喂吧 |
[16:42] | There’s breast milk in the fridge, but not much else. | 冰箱里有母乳 但没别的了 |
[16:43] | So maybe you could get some groceries? | 你去买点食物吧 |
[16:45] | And don’t forget, Albert has his physical therapy at 3:00 p.m., okay? | 还别忘了 阿尔伯特3点要去做复健 |
[16:48] | Love you. I love you. Bye. | 爱你 爱宝宝 再见 |
[16:52] | Did you get all that? | 你都记住了吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, me, neither. | 我也没记住 |
[17:02] | She’s coming. She’s coming. | 她来了 她来了 |
[17:04] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[17:07] | My God. You guys did not have to do this. | 天呐 你们怎么这么客气啊 |
[17:10] | Well, of course we do. | 小小心意而已 |
[17:11] | We didn’t get a chance to throw you a shower. | 我们没给你办”产前送礼宴” |
[17:13] | Well, the least we can do is give you a good welcome back. | 至少可以热烈欢迎你归岗啊 |
[17:17] | That one is for baby. | 这是宝宝的礼物 |
[17:19] | This is for Mommy. | 这是妈咪的礼物 |
[17:21] | How does it feel being back? | 归岗感觉如何 |
[17:23] | Weird. | 很微妙 |
[17:23] | I mean, I haven’t left the house in two months, | 我在家宅了两个月了 |
[17:26] | except for doctor’s appointments. | 出去也只是看医生 |
[17:27] | Just wait for the mom guilt to set in. | 刚生完孩子 肯定放不下 |
[17:29] | And everyone’s gonna have advice. Don’t take it. | 大家都会给你出主意 你就当没听见 |
[17:32] | You have to figure out what works best for yourself. | 一定要按照自己的节奏来 |
[17:35] | Except for this. | 我这条建议得听 |
[17:35] | Didn’t you just say that she should…? | 你刚才不是说她该 |
[17:37] | You can have it all, | 你可以拥有一切 |
[17:38] | but you can’t do it all. | 但你毕竟不是七个葫芦娃 |
[17:40] | Delegate, get help. Don’t be a martyr. | 找帮手吧 别把自己累死了 |
[17:42] | She’s right. It takes a village. | 没错 “养孩子需举全村之力” |
[17:42] | 源于非洲谚语 一些非洲村庄中每个新生儿的抚养和教育由整村人负责和承担 希拉里·克林顿 曾就儿童教育抚养问题 写过《it takes a village》一书 | |
[17:44] | So use your village. | 你就物尽其用吧 |
[17:49] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[17:51] | – Let’s go get cake. – Yes. | -吃蛋糕吧 -好 |
[17:53] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:55] | No. | 没有 |
[17:55] | Basically ran out of the house this morning before I could change my mind | 我今早跑出家了 差点改变主意 |
[17:58] | and not leave Jee’s side until she’s 40. | 想等姬云长到四十岁 再离开她 |
[18:00] | I have no idea what that feels like, but… | 虽然理解不了当妈的心情 |
[18:02] | I do know that I’m here for you, whatever you need. | 但你有什么需要 尽管吩咐 |
[18:05] | Other than babysitting. That feels like a lot of pressure. | 除了看孩子以外 我怕照看不了 |
[18:07] | It’s okay. Chimney’s got us covered. | 不用 奇米搞得定 |
[18:12] | Albert, did you take your medicine? | 阿尔伯特 你吃药了吗 |
[18:15] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Here. | 给 |
[18:25] | Can you help? | 你能帮我打开吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah, sure. Just give me a second. | 当然了 等我一下 |
[18:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:36] | Definitely not. | 必须有事 |
[18:40] | Mrs. Lee. | 李夫人 |
[18:42] | Anne. That is still weird for me. Please come in. | 安 这么叫还真不习惯 进来吧 |
[18:46] | – Hi, Anne. – I come bearing soup. | -安 -我带了汤过来 |
[18:50] | What are you doing? | 这是干嘛呀 |
[18:51] | Why didn’t you let me know you were coming? | 你怎么不提前跟我说一声 |
[18:52] | I would have picked up a little or lit a match. | 我可以好好招待你 或”自我了断” |
[18:55] | Nonsense. | 别说傻话了 |
[18:56] | No need to make things perfect for me. | 不用特意招待我 |
[19:02] | I think she’s hungry. | 她好像饿了 |
[19:04] | I was just making her a bottle and Albert’s lunch. | 我在给她热奶 给阿尔伯特做午餐 |
[19:07] | And I might need to make her another one. Okay. | 看来我得再热一瓶了 |
[19:09] | Here, let me. | 我来帮忙吧 |
[19:11] | I’ll feed the baby, you two eat. | 我来喂孩子 你们吃饭吧 |
[19:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | So, I know that you didn’t just happen to be in the neighborhood. | 你不是刚好经过这里吧 |
[19:20] | Did Maddie ask you to come in and check on me? | 麦迪让你过来查岗吧 |
[19:23] | So suspicious. | 我就不能单纯来看你啊 |
[19:24] | You know, Maddie asked me the same question when I called her yesterday. | 我昨天给麦迪打电话时 麦迪也这么问 |
[19:29] | I just wanted to see if you two needed any help. | 我就是来看你俩需不需要帮忙 |
[19:31] | That’s very sweet of you, but we’re fine. | 你真好 但我们可以 |
[19:34] | I think we’ve all got it under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[19:36] | We do? | 是吗 |
[19:37] | Actually, Anne, do you mind taking me to my therapy session | 安 你能带我去做复健吗 |
[19:39] | so that Howie doesn’t have to? | 省得我哥还得跑一趟 |
[19:41] | Happy to. | 没问题 |
[19:42] | You remembered your appointment. That’s great. | 你还记得要去做复健 你棒棒哒 |
[19:44] | No, but I still know how to read. | 不记得 但我认字 |
[19:48] | You two have busy schedules. | 你俩忙得不可开交啊 |
[19:50] | Yeah. I know it looks crazy, | 看上去行程很紧 |
[19:52] | but– Maddie and I are making it work. | 但我和麦迪还挺顺利 |
[19:55] | We don’t want to lose a second with Jee-Yun, | 我们不想错过姬云的每一个瞬间 |
[19:57] | and leaving her with strangers… | 把她交给陌生人带 |
[20:00] | Of course, I… I wouldn’t want to overstep. | 也是 我就不多管闲事了 |
[20:03] | No. No, no, no, I-I… | 不不不 |
[20:05] | I didn’t mean that. That’s not what I… | 不是这个意思 |
[20:06] | – I’m ready. – Great. We should get going. | -我好了 -我们走吧 |
[20:08] | – Well, wait– Well– – See you later, Howie. | -等一下 -回见 哥 |
[20:09] | – Goodbye, Howard. – Well– wait. | -再见 霍华德 -等一下 |
[20:14] | Anne? | 安 |
[20:24] | Thought I’d find you in here, torturing yourself. | 我就知道你会在这里独自心碎 |
[20:33] | It’s a little hard to let it go, Ma. | 很难放下她啊 妈 |
[20:36] | And please don’t tell me I knew what I was signing up for. | 别跟我说 我早知就会如此 |
[20:38] | I wasn’t gonna say anything ’cause I don’t have the answer. | 我没想说什么 因为我也不知怎么劝你 |
[20:44] | I wish I did. | 要是知道就好了 |
[20:46] | I hate to see you hurting like this. | 见你这么难过 我很揪心 |
[20:52] | I just miss her. | 我好想她啊 |
[20:55] | And I loved her like she was my own. | 我对她视如己出 |
[21:00] | And a year from now, she won’t even remember who I am. | 而一年之后 她都不会记得我了 |
[21:05] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这可不一定 |
[21:07] | She might not be able to recall specific memories, | 她也许不会记得具体经历 |
[21:12] | but she will remember how you made her feel. | 但她会记得她在你身边的感觉 |
[21:16] | Loved. | 满满爱意 |
[21:18] | Protected. | 浓浓暖意 |
[21:20] | Safe. | 安稳幸福 |
[21:23] | She won’t forget that. | 她不会忘记这种感觉 |
[21:27] | She will carry that with her always. | 一直伴随着她的成长 |
[21:32] | Because of you. | 因为你给了她爱 |
[21:37] | Honey, I know. | 我懂 女儿 |
[21:40] | I know. | 我懂 |
[21:42] | Let it out. | 哭出来吧 |
[21:45] | All right, make sure you have everything you need before you get in the car | 上车之前 把东西都拿好了 |
[21:48] | or your dad will have my head. | 不然你爸又要发飙了 |
[21:50] | Harry, can you pass me my phone? | 哈里 把手机拿给我 |
[21:53] | I said to pass me the phone, not check it. | 我让你拿过来 不是让你偷看 |
[21:56] | Laila liked your post on Instagram. | 莱拉点赞了你的照片 |
[21:57] | Give it. | 给我 |
[21:58] | Wait, isn’t she that mean girl that you went to high school with? | 她不是高中时霸凌过你的那个女生吗 |
[22:01] | Why are you talking to her? | 你跟她联系干什么啊 |
[22:04] | She reached out to me a couple weeks ago. | 她几周前找上我了 |
[22:06] | Out of the blue. | 特别突然 |
[22:07] | Said she wanted to apologize for what happened. | 说她想为以前的事道歉 |
[22:10] | And you told her, “Go to hell.” | 跟她说 “哪凉快哪待着去” |
[22:11] | No. I met her for coffee and heard her out. That’s it. | 不 我跟她约了咖啡 听了她的道歉 翻篇了 |
[22:15] | She trashed your reputation on social media, | 她当时对你进行网络暴力 |
[22:18] | said terrible lies about you, and that’s it? | 对你各种造谣 你就这么翻篇了吗 |
[22:21] | No big deal? | 这么大度 |
[22:22] | I feel like I at least owed it to her to listen. | 我觉得至少给她一个解释的机会 |
[22:24] | You don’t owe her a damn thing. | 你不欠她任何机会 |
[22:26] | After what she did to you? | 她当年这么坏 |
[22:28] | You did arrest her. | 你逮捕了她 |
[22:30] | Or did you forget that part? | 你不记得这事了吗 |
[22:31] | I didn’t forget a single thing about that… incident. | 我对”这件事”可是历历在目 |
[22:34] | I-I can’t believe that you didn’t tell me about this. | 你竟然都没跟我提一句 |
[22:38] | Why would you hide it from me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[22:40] | Hello? This entire conversation. | 因为我就知道你会有这种反应 |
[22:43] | I never know how you’re gonna react these days. | 你现在太难以捉摸了 |
[22:45] | You’re always worried about me– you don’t like my job, | 你总是不放心我 不喜欢我的工作 |
[22:47] | and apparently, now you don’t like my friends. | 显然 现在也不满我交什么朋友了 |
[22:49] | So now she’s your friend? | 她成你朋友了吗 |
[22:52] | May! What-what-what are you doing? | 梅 你是不是缺心眼啊 |
[22:54] | Letting this girl get back in your head again? | 又被这个姑娘蛊惑了 |
[22:56] | She’s changed. I have changed. | 她不是以前的她 我也不是以前的我了 |
[23:00] | So I’m giving her a second chance. | 我再给她一次做人的机会 |
[23:01] | What’s wrong with that? | 有何不可 |
[23:02] | Because the last time you were friends with that girl, | 因为你以前跟她做朋友 |
[23:05] | you tried to kill yourself! | 被她逼到自杀 |
[23:21] | LAFD! | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[23:26] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[23:27] | LAFD, ma’am. We got a call about an overdose? | 洛杉矶消防局 接警说这里有人吸毒过量 |
[23:29] | You must have the wrong address. | 你们肯定搞错地址了 |
[23:31] | – This is 4941 North Orchard Drive. – Yes. | -这里是果园北街4941号吧 -对 |
[23:35] | Dispatcher said they got a call from an Ellen Saxton? | 接警中心说艾伦·塞克斯顿打来求救电话 |
[23:37] | What? That’s my mom. | 什么 是我妈 |
[23:41] | Mama? | 妈 |
[23:44] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[23:46] | Mom, wh-what’s wrong? You called 911? | 妈 怎么了 你打求救电话了吗 |
[23:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:53] | I’m dying, Julia. | 我要死了 茱莉亚 |
[23:56] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[23:58] | Also, I may have taken something to… | 而且我吃了一些药 |
[24:02] | speed up the dying process. | 想让自己快点归西 |
[24:05] | My God, Mama. Are you crazy? | 天呐 妈 你疯了吗 |
[24:11] | Ma’am, what did you take? | 女士 你吃了什么 |
[24:12] | I’m not telling. And I’m not crazy. | 我不会说 我也没疯 |
[24:16] | I still have all of my mental faculties. | 我心智很清醒 |
[24:19] | But not for long. | 但很快就不行了 |
[24:21] | Cancer’s spreading. | 癌细胞扩散 |
[24:23] | It’s in my brain, baby, | 脑癌啊 闺女 |
[24:25] | and I am not sticking around for that. | 我不想受这种煎熬 |
[24:27] | Blood pressure’s 80/40. She’s in the danger zone. | 血压80/40 她有生命危险 |
[24:30] | Looks like an opioid overdose. | 好像是过量服用阿片类药物 |
[24:32] | – Prepping naloxone. – That won’t be necessary. | -准备纳洛酮 -没那个必要 |
[24:36] | Or legal. | 也不合法 |
[24:43] | It’s a do-not-resuscitate order. | 这是”放弃抢救书” |
[24:45] | With signed verification from my doctor. | 医生开的医嘱 |
[24:49] | No lifesaving measures, no medical intervention. | 不予抢救 不能实施药物治疗 |
[24:54] | It’s all there. | 都写着呢 |
[24:56] | Advanced directives. | 预立遗嘱 |
[24:59] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的话 |
[25:01] | D-Do whatever you have to do to save her! | 赶紧抢救她吧 |
[25:03] | No. You can’t save me. | 不 你救不了我 |
[25:07] | Just… delaying the inevitable. | 只是让我苟延残喘 |
[25:10] | Why the hell did you call 911 if you didn’t want help? | 那你还打什么求救电话啊 |
[25:14] | I called them for you. | 我是为了你 |
[25:17] | So you wouldn’t be alone when I go. | 你不会一个人发现我已离世 |
[25:23] | Mom, | 妈 |
[25:25] | if you don’t want me to be alone, don’t do this. | 如果你不想我孤身一人 就别死 |
[25:31] | We don’t know how much time you have left. | 谁知道你还可以活多久 |
[25:34] | It could be months. | 也许还能活好几个月 |
[25:38] | I don’t care if you’re sick. | 即使你病了 |
[25:41] | I want that time with you. | 我也想要陪你走过余下的时光 |
[25:45] | I want all the time I can get. | 不管多久 就想陪着你 |
[25:48] | This isn’t living. It’s suffering. | 这不叫活着 这是活受罪啊 |
[25:52] | And I’m not talking about me. | 我不是说我 |
[25:55] | I see what this is doing to you, and… | 我这病把你拖累得不成样子了 |
[26:00] | I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想这样继续下去了 |
[26:05] | Legally, aren’t we obligated to render aid at this point? | 法律上 我们有义务抢救她吧 |
[26:07] | We-we can’t just stand here and let her… | 总不能眼睁睁看着她离世吧 |
[26:09] | The DNR is clear. | 她已经签了”放弃抢救书” |
[26:11] | Legally, we shouldn’t do anything. | 法律上 我们什么都不能做 |
[26:13] | I-I’m sorry, our hands are tied. | 很抱歉 我们无能为力 |
[26:15] | Fine. You can’t do it. | 没事 你们不救 |
[26:17] | – I will. – No. No, no. | -我自己救 -不要 |
[26:21] | You gave up your entire life to take care of me. | 你为了照顾病重的我 放弃了自己的人生 |
[26:29] | Well, now it’s time for me to give it back. | 我是时候让你过自己的人生了 |
[26:37] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[26:42] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不是离开你 |
[26:45] | I am setting you free. | 我这是让你解脱 |
[26:50] | When you have your own kids, you’ll understand. | 等你自己有孩子了 你就懂了 |
[26:54] | Mama, please. I love you. | 妈 别这样 我爱你 |
[26:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:02] | This is the last thing I can do for you, baby. | 这是我死前唯一能为你做的事 |
[27:09] | So let me. | 成全我吧 |
[27:13] | No. | 不要 |
[27:16] | Did you check under the bed? | 你看过床底了吗 |
[27:18] | I did. | 看了 |
[27:19] | All clear. No monsters. | 没有怪物 |
[27:21] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[27:23] | Can you stay? | 你能留下来吗 |
[27:25] | I’m scared to sleep by myself. | 我不敢一个人睡 |
[27:27] | I thought we agreed. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[27:29] | Big girls sleep by themselves in their own big-girl bed. | 你不是小孩子了 大姑娘要自己睡了 |
[27:32] | I’ll be a big girl tomorrow. | 我明天再长大 |
[27:33] | Can’t you just stay with me tonight? | 你今晚能跟我睡吗 |
[27:38] | Scoot over. | 往里靠一下 |
[27:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | Just for tonight. | 就今晚陪你睡 |
[27:47] | Sweet dreams, sweetheart. | 宝贝 好梦 |
[27:51] | How much water am I supposed to use again? | 我要倒多少水来着 |
[27:53] | Check the recipe. | 看一下食谱 |
[27:55] | Or you could just tell me. | 你就直接说呗 |
[27:57] | If I do it for you, you’ll never learn. | 如果我一直帮你 你就学不会了 |
[28:03] | It’s my life. You don’t get to ruin it. | 这是我的人生 你凭什么干预啊 |
[28:05] | Of course I do. | 我当然可以了 |
[28:06] | I’m your mother, and what I say goes. | 我是你妈 你就得乖乖听我的话 |
[28:08] | – I hate you! – The answer… | -我讨厌你 -你该说 |
[28:14] | Mama, I got this. | 妈 我可以自己拿 |
[28:16] | You should be resting. | 你该休息 |
[28:17] | No, no, you don’t have to do this, you know. | 你其实不用过来 |
[28:19] | I can hire a full-time nurse. | 我可以找一个看护 |
[28:22] | My insurance will pay for it. | 我有医疗保险 |
[28:23] | No one is going to take care of you the way that I will. | 哪有人会比亲生女儿更会照顾你啊 |
[28:29] | No nurses. | 不找看护 |
[28:31] | I want to do this. | 我想照顾你 |
[28:35] | You’d do the same thing for me. | 我生病了 你也会照顾我 |
[28:46] | Julia, I think she stopped breathing. | 茱莉亚 她好像没有呼吸了 |
[28:55] | Is it okay if I check? | 我能查下脉搏吗 |
[29:11] | Chim, can you confirm? | 老奇 你来确认吧 |
[29:23] | I’m gonna go call it in. I’ll be outside. | 我出去联系人过来 |
[29:33] | What do I do now? | 我现在要怎么做 |
[29:37] | Take her with you. | 带她归故里吧 |
[29:42] | And you move on. | 然后开始新的生活 |
[30:01] | God! | 天呐 |
[30:03] | Mom! What’s wrong with May? | 妈妈 梅怎么了 |
[30:04] | Baby, I need you to call your father, | 儿子 打电话给你爸 |
[30:06] | tell him to meet me at the hospital. | 让他来医院找我 |
[30:07] | Pulse is weak and thready. What did she take? | 脉搏微弱 她吃了什么 |
[30:09] | – Hydrocodone. – Pupils aren’t responding. | -氢可酮 -瞳孔无反应 |
[30:10] | Hi. This is May. | 我是梅 |
[30:11] | I’m right here. Can you hear me? | 我就在你身边 能听见吗 |
[30:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:15] | Hi. This is May. Leave a message. | 我是梅 请留言 |
[30:24] | You– talk to May yet? | 你跟梅聊过了吗 |
[30:26] | Keep trying, but she’s not answering my calls. | 想聊呢 但她不接电话 |
[30:29] | Sending me straight to voice mail. | 直接转到语音留言了 |
[30:31] | Sounds like things got pretty heated. | 感觉你俩闹得有点僵啊 |
[30:34] | That girl hurt my child. | 那个姑娘伤害了我女儿 |
[30:36] | All bets are off. | 我怎么做都不为过 |
[30:37] | She lucky all I did was arrest her. | 我只是逮捕了她 这算轻的了 |
[30:41] | Sorry if I can’t just forgive and forget. | 抱歉我很小心眼 没法轻易原谅 |
[30:44] | Well, they were kids. She barely knew better. | 当时还是孩子 她还不懂事 |
[30:46] | She knew what she was doing. | 她明明就是故意使坏 |
[30:49] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[30:50] | Why would May want to have anything to do with her after what she put her through? | 梅那样被她霸凌 怎么还会想跟她扯上关系啊 |
[30:54] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[30:55] | But I do know that you sometimes don’t agree with May’s decisions. | 但我知道你有时看不惯梅做的事 |
[31:00] | You didn’t want her to take the job at the call center. | 你不想让她当接线员 |
[31:02] | You wanted her to go to college. | 你想让她上大学 |
[31:03] | I didn’t want her to take that job | 我不同意她当接线员 |
[31:04] | because it’s emotionally taxing. | 因为这份工作心理负担太大 |
[31:07] | Right. | 是 |
[31:08] | She has been keeping up with her counselor sessions. | 她一直在看心理医生 |
[31:11] | Seems like she’s handling it. | 她应对得不错 |
[31:12] | And she’s practically an adult now. | 她现在已经是大人了 |
[31:15] | You don’t have to like her choices, | 你可以不满意她做的事 |
[31:16] | but they are her choices. | 但这是她自己的选择 |
[31:19] | And if she says she’s fine talking with Laila, | 如果她觉得联系莱拉没问题 |
[31:22] | maybe you just have to trust that she is. | 你就信她可以应对吧 |
[31:23] | That’s the mistake I made last time. | 我上次这样做就错了 |
[31:26] | I trusted that she was fine, | 我当时以为她很好 |
[31:28] | and I almost lost her. | 结果她差点死掉 |
[31:29] | She was right here living under my roof, | 她就在我眼皮底下 |
[31:31] | and I didn’t know what was going on. | 我却不知她经历着伤痛 |
[31:33] | I was so wrapped up with me and Michael and the divorce | 我当时忙着跟迈克尔闹离婚 |
[31:36] | that I didn’t even realize what was going on with my own daughter. | 连女儿出了什么事都不知道 |
[31:38] | Well, she was a teenager at the time. | 她当时正值青春期 |
[31:40] | It’s their whole M.O. in life | 青春期都这样 |
[31:41] | not to let their parents know what’s going on. | 什么都不会跟父母说 |
[31:43] | When it happened, | 她出事时 |
[31:43] | I assumed it was because of me and Michael splitting up, | 我以为是我跟迈克尔离婚的错 |
[31:47] | but it was about something I had absolutely no clue about. | 但结果是因为霸凌 而我都不知晓 |
[31:50] | – None. – Right. | -一头雾水 -是 |
[31:51] | So you-you have to forgive yourself, Athena. | 你得原谅自己啊 阿西娜 |
[31:54] | Do you know how many suicide calls I’ve been on where nobody had any idea? | 我经历过很多这种救援任务 很多人都不了解自杀原因 |
[31:58] | You can’t take on that kind of blame. | 你不能因此自责 |
[32:00] | I’m her mother. | 我是她母亲 |
[32:01] | I should have known something was wrong. | 我应该感觉到苗头不对 |
[32:04] | But I missed it. | 但我没察觉到 |
[32:06] | I’m scared she hates me right now. | 我担心她现在讨厌我 |
[32:09] | But I’m more scared | 但我更担心 |
[32:11] | that I’m gonna miss it again. | 我又没觉察到异样 |
[32:19] | Morning. | 早 |
[32:21] | I think I did a bad thing. | 我好像做了一件错事 |
[32:23] | U-Ultimately good | 初衷很好 |
[32:25] | but still bad. | 但不太厚道 |
[32:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:29] | I found Nia’s birth mother. | 我找到尼娅的生母了 |
[32:36] | Her name is Evangeline Gonzalez. | 她叫伊凡洁琳·甘泽拉斯 |
[32:39] | She works here as a nurse’s aide. | 她在这里当助理护士 |
[32:41] | Karen, how did you find her? | 凯伦 你怎么找到她的啊 |
[32:43] | And isn’t that completely against the rules? | 这不合规定吧 |
[32:47] | I may have hired a private investigator. | 我雇了一个私家侦探 |
[32:50] | Look, I had to know. | 我必须得知道 |
[32:51] | The not knowing was killing me. | 这事让我抓心挠肝啊 |
[32:53] | Killing you. | 你也因此受折磨 |
[32:54] | I had to know if Nia was gonna be okay. | 我必须知道尼娅以后的生活是否安稳 |
[32:57] | And is she? | 会安稳吗 |
[32:59] | Single mom. | 单亲妈妈 |
[33:01] | Struggling to make ends meet. | 生活拮据 |
[33:03] | She got evicted. | 她之前被房东赶出来了 |
[33:05] | She was living in her car with Nia. | 她带着尼娅住在车里 |
[33:07] | People saw her, and they called child services, | 有人看见了 于是举报给了儿福单位 |
[33:09] | who placed her with us, temporarily, | 社工把她送到我们家暂养 |
[33:12] | while she got her life back together. | 让她努力找工作糊口 |
[33:14] | That was January. | 这是一月份的事 |
[33:17] | And then the pandemic hit. | 结果发生疫情 |
[33:19] | Not an easy time to be trying to put your life back together. | 疫情期间 不好找工作啊 |
[33:23] | She couldn’t catch a break. | 她真是被生活连击啊 |
[33:24] | Unless you were willing to work at a long-term care facility. | 除非愿意在护理中心当看护 |
[33:29] | She’s been here since June. | 她六月就在这里上班了 |
[33:30] | The residents love her. | 这里的老人都很喜欢她 |
[33:32] | And there’s a day care down the street. | 街对面还有幼儿园 |
[33:35] | She goes over on her lunch hour to eat with Nia. | 她午饭的时候 就过去跟尼娅一起吃 |
[33:38] | Every day. | 每天如此 |
[33:41] | Nia’s gonna be okay. | 尼娅会过上安稳日子 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:44] | We did the right thing, Hen. | 我们做得很好 亨 |
[33:48] | You want to do this again. | 你想再代养一次 |
[33:52] | I love Nia. | 我爱尼娅 |
[33:54] | I will always miss having her in our lives. | 我会一直把她放在心里想念 |
[33:57] | But knowing that she’s with a mother who loves her, | 但得知她回到了爱她的母亲身边 |
[34:00] | that we helped to give them a second chance, | 而这是在我们相助之下 才得以团圆 |
[34:03] | I’m proud of us for that. | 我为此很自豪 |
[34:07] | It’s gonna hurt like hell every time we do this. | 每次代养的孩子离开时 我们都会很心痛 |
[34:10] | We’re gonna love them like our own and then have to let them go. | 我们会视如己出 然后又忍痛割爱 |
[34:18] | But I guess we can take it. | 但我们能承受 |
[34:27] | I’m just tired of always fighting with her. | 我就是跟她吵累了 |
[34:30] | She doesn’t think I’m capable of handling anything. | 她觉得我没能力应对任何事 |
[34:33] | Yeah. But she knows you have a good head on your shoulders. | 但她知道你冰雪聪明 |
[34:37] | She’s just being protective. | 她只是太怕你受伤 |
[34:39] | And I can’t say that I blame her. | 这也无可厚非 |
[34:41] | But you didn’t act like a lunatic when I told you Laila reached out. | 但我跟你说莱拉联系我时 你也没歇斯底里啊 |
[34:44] | Right. | 是 |
[34:45] | And I wasn’t the one that found you either. | 但毕竟你自杀时 发现你的人不是我 |
[34:48] | What difference does that make? | 这有什么影响啊 |
[34:51] | You know, when Harry called me that day, | 哈里给我打电话那天 |
[34:54] | he said that you were sick, | 他说你病倒了 |
[34:56] | that you and your mom were going to the hospital. | 你和你妈去医院了 |
[34:59] | By the time I got there, | 我到达医院时 |
[35:02] | found out what really happened, | 得知真实情况后 |
[35:05] | it was all so… just confusing and scary. | 我完全懵住了 不知所措 |
[35:08] | But you were alive. | 但你当时抢救过来了 |
[35:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:12] | You weren’t when your mother found you. | 你妈发现你时 你没心跳了 |
[35:14] | You weren’t breathing, May. | 你断气了 梅 |
[35:17] | She thought you were dead. | 她以为你死了 |
[35:20] | And she blamed herself for it. | 她因此而自责 |
[35:23] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么自责 |
[35:23] | They were her pills, May. | 你吃了她的药 梅 |
[35:26] | Pills that I told her to throw out. | 我之前让她把药扔了 |
[35:28] | – Wait, you blamed her, too? – No. | -你也责怪她吗 -不 |
[35:32] | We both said a lot of things. | 我们当时都说了气话 |
[35:34] | Because we were scared. | 因为我俩担心你出事 |
[35:36] | And then we got past it. | 然后又放下恩怨了 |
[35:39] | We realized what was the most important thing, | 我们意识到最重要的事 |
[35:41] | and that was just being there for you. | 就是一起陪着你 |
[35:45] | Yeah, not all this guilt and blame. | 而不是相互推责 |
[35:49] | It was pointless. | 没有意义 |
[35:51] | I know you think that your mom is made of steel. | 我知道你觉得你妈是”神奇女侠” 特别强大 |
[35:58] | She’s not. | 但她毕竟是个凡人 |
[36:00] | And I’ll never know what she went through when she found you. | 我没法知道她发现你自杀时的那种心痛 |
[36:05] | And I’m kind of grateful that I never will. | 我很庆幸不用去了解那种滋味 |
[36:19] | Access granted to LAPD Archive. | 读取洛杉矶警局档案 |
[36:23] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[36:24] | It’s my… it’s my daughter. | 我女儿 |
[36:27] | She’s-she’s just overdosed. | 她嗑药过量了 |
[36:30] | I think she… | 她好像 |
[36:34] | I think she’s dead. | 她好像死了 |
[36:36] | She’s not breathing. | 她断气了 |
[36:38] | She’s turning blue. | 她肤色变紫了 |
[36:39] | We need an ambulance. Now! | 赶紧叫救护车来啊 |
[36:41] | Does she have a pulse? | 她还有脉搏吗 |
[36:42] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没摸到 |
[36:44] | There’s no… | 没有 |
[36:46] | Wait. | 等下 |
[36:48] | Wait. There it is. | 等下 有 |
[36:50] | Her heart is– It’s beating. | 她还有心跳 |
[36:52] | I feel it. Barely. | 我感觉很微弱 |
[36:55] | Hur… Hurry. | 快来救人啊 |
[36:56] | Hurry. | 快啊 |
[36:59] | Baby, wake up. | 宝贝醒醒啊 |
[37:00] | Come on, come on. Wake up, May. | 醒醒啊 梅 |
[37:02] | Wake up, May. | 醒醒啊 |
[37:03] | Ma’am, are you still there? | 女士 你还在吗 |
[37:05] | I’m here. I’m here, I’m here, I’m here. | 我在 我在 |
[37:07] | What’s your location? | 请说一下地址 |
[37:08] | 1810 Fallsgrove Street. | 落树街1810号 |
[37:10] | Medical rescue is on the way. | 急救队马上就到了 |
[37:11] | – How old is your daughter? – She’s 14. | -你女儿多少岁 -她14岁 |
[37:13] | She’s just a child. Please hurry. | 她还是个孩子 快派人来啊 |
[37:16] | Can you see if her chest is rising? | 她胸腔有起伏吗 |
[37:18] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[37:19] | Her airway’s clear, but she’s still not breathing. | 她呼吸道无异物 但没有呼吸 |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna need you to give a few rescue breaths by mouth, | 你给她做一下人工呼吸 |
[37:26] | just until paramedics arrive. | 等急救员过去 |
[37:28] | You think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[37:29] | Yes. | 能 |
[37:30] | Yes. I’m a police officer. | 我能 我是名警察 |
[37:32] | Good. Then you know what to do. | 很好 那你知道该怎么做 |
[37:34] | – One every five seconds. – Come on, May. | -每隔五秒做一次 -呼吸啊 梅 |
[37:36] | I need you to breathe. | 你呼吸啊 |
[37:39] | You have to wake up. Do it for me. | 醒醒啊 为了妈妈醒过来啊 |
[37:41] | I’m sorry I wasn’t before, but I’m here now. | 对不起 妈妈没陪着你 我现在守着你呢 |
[37:45] | I’m here, baby. | 我守着你呢 宝贝 |
[37:47] | I’ll get you through this. | 我会陪着挺过难关 |
[37:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:49] | Whatever it is. Please. | 不管发生什么都有我 |
[37:52] | Please, don’t leave me. | 求你别这么走了 |
[38:09] | Good, you’re changing her. | 很好 你给她换尿布呢 |
[38:14] | Hey, did you and Albert eat? | 你和阿尔伯特吃过了吗 |
[38:28] | Chim. | 老奇 |
[38:29] | What? Who’s ready to eat? | 怎么了 谁要吃饭了 |
[38:31] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[38:33] | You fell asleep while standing. | 你站着睡着了 |
[38:36] | I know. I’m sorry. | 知道了 对不起 |
[38:38] | I’m just so tired. | 我就是太累了 |
[38:39] | Yesterday I fell asleep while holding the baby. | 我昨天抱着孩子睡着了 |
[38:42] | On the toilet. | 坐在马桶上 |
[38:46] | How do other people do this? | 别人是怎么养孩子的啊 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:50] | But I think we might need help. | 但我们得找帮手了 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:53] | And I think I know who to call. | 我知道找谁了 |
[38:57] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这是个不情之请 |
[38:59] | Albert can stay with us as long as he likes. | 阿尔伯特想待多久都行 |
[39:02] | Give you two your space. | 给你们一些空间 |
[39:03] | And, honestly, | 老实说 |
[39:05] | I think John’s kind of excited about having him around. | 约翰很高兴他能过去住 |
[39:09] | life can be pretty boring when you’re both retired. | 退休生活很无聊 需要点花样 |
[39:13] | And we’re available for babysitting services | 我们也可以帮忙带孩子 |
[39:16] | any time you and Maddie need a night off. | 你和麦迪哪晚想休息 说一声就行 |
[39:19] | Albert’s medications. | 阿尔伯特的药 |
[39:20] | I should grab them, too. | 我得拿给你 |
[39:22] | – I’ll take her. – Okay. | -我抱吧 -好 |
[39:24] | Grandma’s gonna hold you while Daddy goes to pack. | 爸爸去拿药箱 奶奶抱着你吧 |
[39:28] | Howard– | 霍华德 |
[39:30] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[39:33] | I mean, your mother… | 不是你母亲 |
[39:34] | Would be so grateful to you. | 我妈还活着 她会很感激你 |
[39:37] | That you took in her kid after she was gone, | 她离世后 你收养了她儿子 |
[39:39] | loved him. | 视如己出 |
[39:41] | Loved me. | 这么爱我 |
[39:43] | You finished the job she started, and… | 她生了我 你养大了我 |
[39:45] | I’m not sure I ever said thank you for that. | 我好像都没好好感谢过你 |
[39:49] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[39:50] | Nothing to thank me for. | 没必要说套话 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:58] | Don’t worry, Jee-Yun. | 别担心 姬云 |
[39:59] | Grandma’s got you. | 奶奶抱着你呢 |
[40:01] | I know it’s been really hard, so… | 我知道这件事很揪心 |
[40:04] | if you’re not ready, that’s okay. | 如果你没做好心理准备 也没事 |
[40:06] | We don’t want to make a big decision without talking to you. | 我们想让你参与家里的重大决定 |
[40:09] | It affects all of us, so… | 毕竟会影响全家人呢 |
[40:11] | we should decide together. | 我们该一起决定 |
[40:13] | What do you want to do, Denny? | 你怎么想 丹尼 |
[40:15] | Being a parent is a process of letting go. | 为人父母 就要学会慢慢放手 |
[40:18] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[40:19] | I want to… | 我想 |
[40:21] | What’s all this? | 这是什么套路 |
[40:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈 |
[40:27] | I’m so sorry I put you through that. | 我让你经历那样的伤痛 对不起 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也对不起你 |
[40:31] | I love you, May. | 我爱你 梅 |
[40:33] | So much. | 特别爱 |
[40:35] | We struggle to see them as their own person, | 这对父母不是易事 看着孩子长大 |
[40:37] | with their own voices and opinions… | 拥有自己的想法和主见 |
[40:41] | instead of just an extension of ourselves. | 而不是成为自己的附庸 |
[40:44] | She’s asleep. | 她睡下了 |
[40:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:48] | I thought we’d do dinner and a movie. | 看个电影 吃顿晚餐 |
[40:50] | It’s like a date night. | 就像约会一样啊 |
[40:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:54] | So, what do you want to watch? | 你想看什么 |
[40:57] | It’s not until you have kids of your own | 不当父母不知父母恩 |
[41:00] | that you realize just how much parenthood changes you and your priorities. | 为人父母会改变你 改变你的生活重心 |
[41:09] | It becomes about your kids all the time. | 天天围着孩子转 |
[41:12] | I can’t sleep. Can I watch TV with you guys? | 我睡不着 我能跟你们一起看电视吗 |
[41:15] | Of course. Squeeze in here. | 当然了 过来坐 |
[41:19] | Okay. That means you got to pick something good for us to watch. | 你得帮我们选片了 |
[41:23] | Sometimes that dedication isn’t always a good thing. | 有时候过犹不及的爱绝非好事 |
[41:26] | We put our kids first for so long, | 结果让孩子占满了自己的世界 |
[41:29] | we can lose sight of ourselves. | 连自己都没有了 |
[41:32] | We live our lives for our children. | 父母为了孩子而活 |
[41:35] | Every single thing we do is for them, | 一切都是为了孩子 |
[41:38] | even the things that are hard for them to understand. | 甚至会为了孩子做他们都无法理解的事 |
[41:42] | No, Linda needs those two days off. | 不 琳达需要请两天假 |
[41:44] | Family stuff. | 家务事 |
[41:45] | Maddie’s, what, our fifth baby this year? | 麦迪是今年第五个生孩子的人了吧 |
[41:47] | And Alvin’s wife is due next month. | 埃尔文老婆的预产期在下个月 |
[41:49] | And I’m pretty sure | 我还很确定 |
[41:50] | that’s what Jenny wants to talk to us about tomorrow. | 珍妮明天想找我们谈一下 |
[41:52] | Well, we’ll figure it out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[41:53] | We always do. | 向来如此 |
[41:55] | How come you and Don never had kids? | 你和唐怎么没要个孩子 |
[41:57] | Sorry. None of my business. | 抱歉 我多嘴了 |
[41:59] | I have kids. | 我有孩子啊 |
[42:01] | I have a floor full of ’em. | 你们都是我的孩子啊 |
[42:03] | And sometimes a family is what you make it. | 有时不是家人却胜似家人 |
[42:06] | You can be a biological parent to a child | 你可以是孩子的亲生父母 |
[42:09] | or a parent figure to many, | 也可以是一个大家庭里的”父母” |
[42:11] | guiding them and taking care of them, | 指引与照顾家族成员 |
[42:14] | like any other parent. | 视如己出 |
[42:16] | We’re glad you called us. | 很高兴你联系了我们 |
[42:18] | It’ll just be a few days. | 就待几天 |
[42:19] | Their aunt is driving down. | 孩子的阿姨过几天就来接人 |
[42:23] | Denny, why don’t you take Chloe and Miles to their room. | 丹尼 你带克洛伊和米尔斯去房间吧 |
[42:28] | – Show them around. – Okay. | -带他们转一圈 -好 |
[42:29] | I can show you all the good toys. Come on. | 我可以拿玩具给你们玩 走吧 |
[42:33] | You’re gonna like it here. | 你们会喜欢上这里 |
[42:35] | My moms are awesome. | 我的妈妈们特别棒 |
[42:40] | And if you’re doing this whole parenthood thing right, | 如果教子有方 |
[42:43] | it’s your kid who’s teaching you the life lessons, | 孩子会让你领悟生活真谛 |
[42:46] | not the other way around. | 而不是一味说教 |
[00:17] | Hey there, all my Successful Super Moms. | 各位优秀的超级宝妈们 大家好 |
[00:20] | This is Beth Reidman coming to you live | 欢迎来到贝丝·里德曼的直播空间 |
[00:23] | from my son Bryson’s 12th birthday party! | 这里是我儿子布莱森12岁的生日宴 |
[00:28] | I am gonna show you how a Successful Super Mom– or Dad– | 我要向大家展示一下优秀宝妈或宝爸 |
[00:32] | throws a birthday bash. | 怎么办生日派对 |
[00:35] | And there’s the birthday boy right now. | 小寿星来了 |
[00:38] | How are you enjoying the party? | 生日宴开心吗 |
[00:41] | Technical difficulties. | 技术故障 见谅 |
[00:43] | Or maybe you could be a normal mom | 你也可以做个正常妈妈 |
[00:45] | and not go live on the Gram. | 别在INS上做直播 |
[00:46] | And disappoint my sponsors who were generous enough | 得罪各种出手阔绰的金主 |
[00:49] | to give us all this stuff for free, by the way? | 这可都是赞助商送来的东西 |
[00:51] | But it’s so lame. | 但这些太低级了 |
[00:52] | I can’t believe you made me wear this. | 你竟然让我穿成这样 |
[00:54] | Why couldn’t we just do paintball or laser tag, like I wanted? | 为什么不能如我所愿 玩彩弹射击或激光枪战 |
[00:57] | This stuff is for babies. | 这些都太幼稚了 |
[00:58] | Too violent. Those games are like simulated war– | 太暴力了 你说的游戏都是模拟战争型 |
[01:01] | I can’t put that on my blog. | 我可不能直播这种 |
[01:02] | So this party is for you? | 你办生日宴是为自己啊 |
[01:04] | To give you content for your blog? | 就为了直播吗 |
[01:06] | My blog and all the sponsored content is what pays the bills around here. | 我靠直播混饭吃 金主赞助来糊口 |
[01:09] | You’re embarrassing me in front of my friends. | 我都没脸面对小伙伴们了 |
[01:11] | What are you talking about? Everyone is having a great time. | 别瞎说了 大家都玩得很开心啊 |
[01:15] | The trampoline is a hit. | 绷床多抢手啊 |
[01:19] | Everything here is for babies. | 都是些小孩子才玩的游戏 |
[01:21] | I’m 12, Mom. | 我12岁了 妈 |
[01:22] | So I guess that means you don’t want to play pin the tail on the donkey? | 那你也不想玩「贴驴子尾巴」游戏了呗 |
[01:27] | Pin the tail on the donkey? | 「贴驴子尾巴」 |
[01:30] | I think I liked it better when you had a real job. | 你之前有正经工作 不当网红时更好 |
[01:36] | What do I have to do to prove to her? I’m not a kid anymore, pay taxes? | 我到底要怎么证明我不是小孩了 缴税吗 |
[01:41] | And now for a party favorite, | 接下来是派对亮点了 |
[01:44] | pin the tail on the donkey! | 「贴驴子尾巴」 |
[01:46] | This game is a classic that is guaranteed to keep the kids having fun. | 这是让孩子们开心到爆的生日传统游戏 |
[01:54] | Come on, guys, try it. | 来吧 玩一下 |
[01:55] | It’s fun! | 很好玩 |
[01:57] | Okay. I guess I’ll go first. | 我第一个来吧 |
[02:00] | Your mom’s really into this party. | 你妈玩得很尽兴啊 |
[02:02] | – It’s kind of weird. – Shut up. | -有点奇葩 -闭嘴吧 |
[02:08] | I hate… this stupid… party! | 我讨厌这个破派对 |
[02:15] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:21] | I was jumping on the trampoline, and a spring flew off. | 我当时在玩蹦床 螺丝脱落弹飞了 |
[02:23] | And it almost killed me. | 差点干掉我啊 |
[02:25] | All right, let’s see what we got. | 看下情况 |
[02:29] | Looks like she’s pinned to the wall in two places. | 两处被钉住了 |
[02:31] | All right. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快来救治 |
[02:32] | Ma’am, don’t move. | 女士 别动 |
[02:33] | Any movement could cause that spring to shift, | 你一动可能会导致螺丝移位 |
[02:36] | and that would not be good. | 从而伤得更重 |
[02:37] | Must’ve been traveling at top speed. | 肯定是高速飞插而入 |
[02:39] | Put a hole right through her hand. | 直接穿透手掌 |
[02:41] | And her torso. | 以及上半身 |
[02:42] | – Is she gonna be okay? – Give us some space. | -她不会有事吧 -你先别过来 |
[02:43] | We’re gonna take real good care of your mom, I promise. | 我保证我们会救出她 |
[02:45] | – Can you move your fingers? – I think so. | -你手指能动吗 -应该可以 |
[02:49] | Good. Means the spring likely missed the tendon. No nerve damage. | 很好 表示螺丝没打中肌腱 没伤到神经 |
[02:52] | Thank God. It’s my selfie hand. | 谢天谢地 我自拍全靠这只手 |
[02:54] | Pulse is slightly elevated, but BP’s normal. | 脉搏略高 但血压稳定 |
[02:56] | Miraculously, she’s stable. | 她没有大碍 也是神奇 |
[02:58] | Getting bilateral breath sounds. | 双边换气音顺畅 |
[03:00] | Spring likely didn’t puncture her lungs, | 螺丝好像没有刺伤肺部 |
[03:01] | but it’s probably millimeters away from her spine. | 但离她脊椎只有毫米之差 |
[03:04] | I can pack the wound, | 我可以包扎伤口 |
[03:05] | but I don’t know how to detach her from the barn. | 但不知道怎么把她弄下来 |
[03:06] | We don’t. Transport her with it, donkey and all. | 不用 连着”驴墙”什么一起转运 |
[03:10] | Where’s Buck? | 巴克呢 |
[03:10] | This is a circular saw. | 这是风车锯 |
[03:12] | This blade is strong enough to cut through anything. | 刀片相当锋利 吹毛利刃 |
[03:15] | – Cool. – Even metal. | -厉害 -削铁如泥 |
[03:16] | I’ll bet it could slice through bone, too. | 削骨肯定也不在话下 |
[03:18] | – Yeah, we don’t… – Buck! We need that saw. | -一般不用来… -巴克 拿锯来 |
[03:20] | I gotta go. Sorry. | 要走了 抱歉 |
[03:21] | You went really hard-core with this party design. | 你这个道具很给力啊 |
[03:24] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[03:25] | Literally. I run a mommy blog. | 我是网红主播 主打妈咪系列 |
[03:27] | I spent months planning this thing, | 我花了几个月策划这个派对 |
[03:28] | trying to make it perfect, | 想搞得棒棒哒 |
[03:29] | and my kid hates me for it. | 结果我儿子讨厌我这样 |
[03:30] | He doesn’t hate you. He’s just 12. | 他不讨厌你 12岁少年都这样 |
[03:32] | He’ll get over it. | 他不会放在心上 |
[03:32] | Feels like no matter what I do, it’s wrong. | 我不管做什么 都没法讨他欢心 |
[03:34] | You did a great job constructing the shed. | 你这个棚子搭得很不错啊 |
[03:36] | – Really quality work. – It was from a kit. | -质量杠杠啊 -是成套组件 |
[03:38] | I didn’t even pick it out. A sponsor sent it. | 都不是我选的 赞助商送的 |
[03:41] | Well, at least you have help taking it down. | 至少会有人帮你拆掉 |
[03:48] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[03:49] | Last one, Cap. | 最后一处 |
[03:54] | Okay, so, phase one was a success, | 第一阶段救援成功了 |
[03:57] | but there’s no way we get her in this door in the ambulance. | 但没法把她连门一起送上救护车 |
[03:59] | We got to call for a flatbed. | 要叫平板拖车来 |
[04:00] | We got a penetrating trauma. I don’t think we can wait. | 这是穿透性创伤 没时间等车了 |
[04:02] | Got any other options? | 还有其它办法吗 |
[04:13] | Easy, guys, easy. | 轻点 慢点 |
[04:14] | – Watch the springs. – Good work. | -小心弹簧 -很好 |
[04:16] | – Mom! I got your phone! – Thank you, sweetie. | -妈 我把你手机拿过来了 -谢谢儿子 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry I treated you like a little kid. You were right. | 我很抱歉把你当小孩子 你说得没错 |
[04:22] | I’m just gonna go back to my soul-sucking job. | 我还是干回之前无聊的工作吧 |
[04:24] | But, Mom, I don’t think you should give up the blog. | 妈妈 你还是别放弃当网红了 |
[04:27] | Look. | 你看 |
[04:28] | My God. I was live the whole time? | 天呐 我没关直播吗 |
[04:31] | Look. You’re trending. You’re gonna be Internet-famous. | 直播人数暴涨 你要火了啊 |
[04:34] | We’re gonna be rich! | 我们要暴富了 |
[04:36] | I am monetizing parenthood! | 网红门槛低 直播养娃挣大钱啊 |
[04:44] | Hey, sweetie. | 儿子 |
[04:45] | – What are you doing up? – Can I sleep with you and Mama? | -你怎么还没睡 -我能和妈妈们一起睡吗 |
[04:48] | Well, of course. | 当然可以了 |
[04:49] | Get on up in here. | 上来 |
[04:52] | – You have a bad dream? – No. | -你做噩梦了吗 -没有 |
[04:55] | You just want to cuddle, that’s it. | 你只是想被妈妈们抱吧 |
[04:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:00] | You’re worried about tomorrow. | 你在烦恼明天的事 |
[05:03] | About Nia leaving. | 尼娅要走了 |
[05:04] | I don’t want her to go away. | 我不想让她走 |
[05:06] | I know I get mad at her sometimes. | 她确实总爱惹我 |
[05:07] | I just don’t want her to leave. | 但我不想让她走 |
[05:11] | Neither do we. | 我们也不想 |
[05:13] | It’s like we talked about. | 我们说过这事了 |
[05:15] | Nia came to live with us, | 尼娅跟我们一起住 |
[05:17] | because her real mom couldn’t take care of her. | 因为她亲妈当时没有能力照顾她 |
[05:19] | But now her mom is better, | 但她妈妈的状况好转了 |
[05:21] | so Nia gets to go home to her. | 尼娅就得跟她回家了 |
[05:23] | Now, that’s gonna hurt for us, but it’ll be good for Nia. | 我们确实会很伤心 但这对尼娅是好事 |
[05:28] | You’re not my real moms. | 你们也不是我亲妈 |
[05:30] | Are you gonna have to give me back, too? | 我也要被送回去吗 |
[05:34] | Denny, we are your real moms. | 丹尼 我们就是你亲妈们 |
[05:37] | We’re your mothers in every way that matters. | 你最亲的妈就是我们了 |
[05:41] | And no one is ever taking you away from us. | 没人能把你带走 |
[05:45] | We even have a piece of paper from a judge that says so. | 法律上也不允许啊 |
[05:48] | Did my real… Did my other mom not want me? | 我亲妈 我生母是不要我了吗 |
[05:59] | Sweetie, she was sick, | 儿子 她状况不好 |
[06:02] | and she wasn’t in a place where she could take care of you. | 她没有办法养你 |
[06:08] | And it was a hard decision, | 她也不忍心放弃你 |
[06:11] | but she wanted the best for you. | 但她希望你过得好 |
[06:13] | And that’s why she gave you to us. | 因此才让我们领养你 |
[06:16] | So we could love and protect you | 我们就可以爱你 保护你 |
[06:19] | and be your moms forever. | 永远当你的妈妈了 |
[06:21] | So, nobody’s gonna come and take me away? | 没人会过来把你带走 |
[06:24] | Not ever. | 永远都不可能 |
[06:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:35] | Here. | 给 |
[06:36] | I didn’t like it when you took it off my bed, | 你抢走时 我不太开心 |
[06:38] | but I want you to have it so you can remember me. | 但我想给你 让你记着我 |
[06:44] | And don’t forget him. I know he’s your favorite. | 别忘了玩偶 这是你的爱宠 |
[06:47] | You play later with me? | 你之后陪我玩吗 |
[06:49] | I don’t think I can. | 我好像没法陪你玩了 |
[06:56] | You’re going home to your mommy today, remember? | 你今天要跟你妈回家了 |
[07:00] | Denny come with me? | 丹尼跟我一起走吗 |
[07:02] | Not this time. | 这次不行了 |
[07:05] | Why don’t you say goodbye? | 来道别吧 |
[07:11] | That’s a good hug. | 好暖的抱抱啊 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna miss those. | 我肯定会想念 |
[07:18] | You know, we– we never gave this… this guy a name. | 我们从没给这个小家伙起名呢 |
[07:25] | – What are you gonna call him? – Denny! | -你想叫什么呀 -丹尼 |
[07:27] | For… for big brother. | 因为是我哥 |
[07:32] | That’s great. That’s great. | 真好 |
[07:36] | He’ll look after you, just like a big brother. | “他”会守护你 就像你哥一样 |
[07:41] | We love you, Nia. | 我们爱你 尼娅 |
[07:46] | Always remember that. | 永远记得 |
[07:48] | I love you, too, Mama Hen. | 我也爱你 亨妈妈 |
[07:52] | You ready, Nia? | 走吧 尼娅 |
[07:56] | Ready. | 好哒 |
[07:58] | – See you later. – No. | -回见 -不会了 |
[07:59] | – Sweetie. – No, we will… we will see you later. | -宝贝 -别 回见 |
[08:03] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[08:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你们 |
[08:15] | Hey, Denny, why don’t you head into the kitchen? | 丹尼 你去厨房吧 |
[08:19] | I think your grandma’s making you a special lunch. | 外婆为你准备了好吃的午餐 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:29] | When we– when we took her in, | 我们收养她时 |
[08:32] | we weren’t thinking about the day we’d have to give her back. | 没想过要把她还回去的这一天 |
[08:35] | – Yeah. – That it would be this hard. | -懂 -竟会这么痛心 |
[08:38] | I know. I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我理解 我干这一行很久了 |
[08:41] | And it’s never easy. | 离别总是伤感 |
[08:43] | It’s not for everyone. | 不是人人都能承受 |
[08:45] | A lot of folks never go back for a second placement. | 很多人都不会再来第二次 |
[08:49] | Yeah. I guess that’s something we have to think about and discuss. | 没错 我们要好好商量一下 |
[08:56] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 不用商量 |
[08:58] | I never want to do this again. | 我不会再收养孩子了 |
[09:15] | You’re gonna be late if you keep watching her. | 你再盯着她 就要迟到了 |
[09:19] | You sure you’re gonna be okay on your own? I hate to leave you guys. | 你一个人可以吗 我不想丢下你们 |
[09:22] | Yeah, we’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事 |
[09:24] | – What the…? – I’ll go. You stay here. | -怎么回事 -我去 你待着 |
[09:28] | – Albert, what happened? – Yeah. | -阿尔伯特 怎么了 -没事 |
[09:29] | I was trying to get something off the shelf. | 我就是想从架子上拿点东西 |
[09:32] | I lost my balance. | 一时失去平衡 |
[09:33] | Why didn’t you ask for me or Maddie? | 你怎么不找我和麦迪帮忙 |
[09:35] | You already have a baby to take care of. You don’t need two. | 你们已经要照顾一个宝宝了 我就别添乱了 |
[09:37] | What we don’t need is you hurting yourself | 我们最怕你太钢铁直男 |
[09:40] | because you’re too stubborn to ask for help. | 不愿开口 而伤到自己 |
[09:41] | I should be better. The accident was weeks ago. | 我该康复了 这都过去好几周了 |
[09:43] | The doctor said there would be lingering issues, | 医生说还是会有一些后遗症 |
[09:45] | balance being one of them. | 平衡感就是其中之一 |
[09:47] | You just got to be patient. | 你得再耐心一点 |
[09:49] | And quit trying to do stuff on your own. Let us help. | 别再逞强了 找我们帮忙吧 |
[09:52] | Are you going out? | 你要出门吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah, first day back to work. | 归岗第一天 |
[09:56] | We talked about that, remember? | 我们之前不是说了嘛 |
[09:57] | Maybe. Still feels like my brain’s in a fog sometimes. | 也许吧 我脑子有时还是很迷糊 |
[10:02] | I got to go. Listen, Maddie will be here with you. | 我得走了 麦迪会在家照顾你 |
[10:05] | If you need something, ask. Please. | 有什么需要 拜托你去找她 |
[10:08] | Maybe I could make her breakfast, help her for a change. | 要不我给她做个早餐 帮帮她呗 |
[10:11] | And it would be good practice. | 这有助于我康复 |
[10:13] | Does Maddie like waffles? | 麦迪喜欢华夫饼吗 |
[10:15] | Let’s not overdo it, okay? | 咱别逞强了 |
[10:16] | Just get some rest, Albert. | 休息一下吧 阿尔伯特 |
[10:18] | Don’t worry about breakfast. | 别操心早餐了 |
[10:21] | Feels like all I do is rest. | 我除了休息就是休息啊 |
[10:25] | – Is he okay? – Little mishap with a shelf. | -他没事吧 -摔了一跤 架子倒了 |
[10:27] | I’ll deal with it when I get home. | 我回来再收拾 |
[10:30] | You look really handsome for your first day back. | 归岗穿得很帅啊 |
[10:33] | Sexy, too. | 还很撩人 |
[10:34] | Well, you’re gonna have to hold that thought. | 你先别撩我了 |
[10:36] | There’s nothing we can do about it | 我们啥也不能干 |
[10:38] | while we’re out here sleeping on an air mattress. | 毕竟我们睡在客厅的气垫上 |
[10:40] | I love you. Have a great first day. | 我爱你 上班愉快 |
[10:42] | Love you, too. And text me if she does anything cute. | 我也爱你 她有任可爱动作 就发信息给我 |
[10:44] | Okay. So, like, every other minute? | 好 那就是每分每秒都发喽 |
[10:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:49] | That’s the first time she smiled. | 这是她第一次笑的时候 |
[10:52] | Sure that’s a smile? | 这是笑吗 |
[10:53] | That’s the same face Buck makes when he’s gassy. | 巴克胃胀气时 也这个表情 |
[10:54] | I will take that as a compliment, | 我就当你是夸我了 |
[10:56] | ’cause it just means she looks like her Uncle Buck. | 这说明她长得像她的巴克叔叔 |
[10:59] | God, I love her so much. | 天 我太爱她了 |
[11:01] | I don’t even feel like the same person anymore. | 我当爹以后 像变了一个人 |
[11:02] | Is that weird? | 这样科学吗 |
[11:03] | What’s that saying? | 俗话怎么说来着 |
[11:04] | Having a kid is like walking around with your heart outside your body. | 孩子就像父母身上掉下来的一块肉 |
[11:07] | Okay, that’s weirder. And morbid. | 这更不科学 而且病态 |
[11:09] | Just means it’s a whole different kind of love. | 就是表示一种非比寻常的爱 |
[11:11] | How’s Maddie doing? First solo shift with the baby. | 麦迪怎么样 第一次自己带宝宝 |
[11:14] | Babies. Plural. She’s pulling double duty. Albert and Jee-Yun. | 两个宝宝 她带两个孩子呢 阿尔伯特和姬云 |
[11:17] | Offer still stands, you know. He can come back to my place. | 你要是愿意 还是可以让他回我家住 |
[11:20] | He needs round-the-clock care. | 他需要全天候护理 |
[11:22] | He can’t be on his own for a whole 24 hours. | 不能24小时无人照看 |
[11:24] | With the new schedule, one of us is always home. | 我们调了班 两个人轮流在家 |
[11:26] | If you and Maddie are working opposite schedules, | 如果你们俩轮流换班 |
[11:28] | when do you actually see each other? | 不就见不到彼此了吗 |
[11:30] | Haven’t quite figured that out yet. | 还没琢磨好这个问题 |
[11:32] | She-she’s coming. | 她来了 |
[11:34] | So, Yeah. The doctor said Albert’s physical therapy is going great. | 医生说阿尔伯特的复健很顺利 |
[11:39] | Welcome back! | 欢迎归队 |
[11:41] | I was just filling them in on Albert’s recovery. | 我刚跟他们说阿尔伯特的状况呢 |
[11:46] | I am disappointed in you guys. | 我对你们很失望 |
[11:48] | Where’s the banner? Where’s the balloons? | 怎么没有条幅和气球啊 |
[11:50] | This is not how we do when somebody comes back to work. | 归队没有欢迎仪式怎么行呢 |
[11:53] | I said it was okay. I don’t need that kind of stuff. | 我说不用搞那些了 |
[11:55] | – Not when– – No, no, no, no. | -毕竟 -不不 |
[11:57] | We celebrate every good moment. When we can. | 只要有喜事 有条件就一定要庆祝 |
[12:02] | Now, let me see these baby pictures. | 给我看看孩子的照片吧 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:08] | My God, she’s so big already. | 天 已经长这么大了 |
[12:11] | Yeah. They grow up fast. | 是啊 孩子长得真快 |
[12:44] | Crap. | 该死 |
[12:50] | Maybe both legs. | 两条腿都断了 |
[12:52] | Please, you have to send help. I can’t move. | 赶紧派人来救我 我没法动了 |
[12:53] | What’s your name and location, sir? | 请说一下名字和地址 先生 |
[12:54] | 2016 Irvine Street. | 尔湾大道2016号 |
[12:57] | – And your name? – I don’t see why that matters. | -你叫什么名字 -名字不重要了 |
[12:59] | Please, just send someone, quietly. | 赶紧派人来吧 悄悄来 |
[13:01] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么要低声讲话啊 |
[13:02] | Yes, we heard a crash outside. | 我们听到外面有动静 |
[13:04] | Where are you right now? | 你在哪里 |
[13:05] | Can you see if the intruder is armed? | 能否看见闯入者携带武器 |
[13:06] | I’m in the bedroom. | 我在卧室 |
[13:07] | I don’t know– I don’t know if he’s armed. | 我不知道他有没有带武器 |
[13:10] | Tell them to send the police, Trish. | 让对方派警察来 翠西 |
[13:12] | I am. Can you please send the police? | 我正说呢 能赶紧派警察来吗 |
[13:15] | We’re at 2016 Irvine Street. | 我们在尔湾大道2016号 |
[13:20] | Ma’am, is there anyone else in your home that might have also called 911? | 女士 你们家还有人打求救电话了吗 |
[13:23] | No, it’s just me and my husband. Why? | 没有 这里只有我和我丈夫 怎么了 |
[13:26] | 尔湾大道2016号 正派警察前往 接警人 乔什·罗素 | |
[13:29] | Josh, why are you sending police units to my broken leg? | 乔什 伤者摔断腿 你怎么派警察过去了 |
[13:32] | Homeowners called and said there was a burglar outside. | 屋主打来电话说有人闯入 |
[13:34] | That must be your guy. | 肯定是打给你求救的人 |
[13:36] | My broken leg was breaking in? | 我接到的求救电话是个小偷吗 |
[13:40] | Sir– the address you gave me– | 先生 你说的这个地址 |
[13:42] | – Is this your residence? – Yes. Yes. | -是你家吗 -是 |
[13:45] | At least it used to be. | 至少以前是 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna need your name. | 你得说一下名字了 |
[13:51] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 看下情况吧 |
[13:53] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[13:55] | Got a compound tib-fib fracture to the right leg. | 右腿混合性骨折 |
[13:57] | It’s pretty nasty. | 很严重 |
[13:58] | Got some bone hanging out. | 骨头都出来了 |
[14:00] | Sir, can you feel when I do this? | 先生 你有知觉吗 |
[14:02] | God. Yeah, yeah. | 疼 有知觉 |
[14:02] | Good. Then his pedal pulse is strong, | 很好 脚部有脉搏 |
[14:04] | which means he’s still got blood flowing. | 表示腿部有血液循环 |
[14:05] | PERRLA response is good. | 瞳孔反应良好 |
[14:06] | Pupils are equal and reactive. | 瞳孔等大 对光有反应 |
[14:07] | All right, sir, I’m gonna give you something to help with the pain, | 先生 我会注射药物缓解疼痛 |
[14:09] | but you have to try and stay still. | 但你得保持不动 |
[14:11] | After a fall like that, we can’t rule out spinal injury. | 这么高摔下来 不能排除脊椎损伤 |
[14:14] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[14:16] | I wasn’t the one climbing up the trellis like some two-bit cat burglar. | 又不是我爬上攀援架 像个飞贼一样 |
[14:19] | It’s ’cause you kicked me out. | 谁让你把我赶出家门啊 |
[14:21] | Okay? It was either sneak in or sleep in my car. | 我只能偷偷进来或睡在车里 |
[14:23] | You had plenty of other options. | 你还有很多选择 |
[14:25] | Like– I don’t know– get a job, pay rent. | 比如找份工作 租房住 |
[14:28] | You don’t need rent! You’re rich! | 你也不差钱 你这么有钱 |
[14:30] | It’s called hard work paying off. | 我这是辛苦赚来的钱 |
[14:32] | Will you stop being so hard on him? | 你别这么苛求他了 |
[14:34] | He’s just going through a quarter-life crisis. | 他遇上”青年危机” 迷茫中挣扎呢 |
[14:37] | – That’s a load of… – That’s a real thing. | -瞎扯 -真有这种情况 |
[14:40] | – I’ve been there. – You need to stop enabling him. | -我经历过 -你不能再这么惯着他了 |
[14:42] | You want to be the good cop, so you always make me the bad cop. | 你总是喜欢唱红脸 让我唱白脸 |
[14:45] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[14:46] | Can’t you both be good cops? | 不能两个人都唱红脸吗 |
[14:47] | – No. – No. | -不能 -不能 |
[14:49] | Let’s get him on a backboard. | 把他抬上担架 |
[14:52] | But does tough love actually work, | 但真是”棒下出孝子” |
[14:54] | or does it just make your kid hate you? | 还是让孩子怨恨父母啊 |
[14:56] | Some kids need discipline. | 有些孩子就得严加管教 |
[14:58] | But not too much. | 但不能太严厉 |
[14:58] | I’m curious to know what your definition of “too much discipline” is. | 你口中”太严厉”是什么标准啊 |
[15:01] | All right, one, two, three. | 好 一二三 |
[15:03] | Officer? I’d like you to arrest this man. | 警官 请逮捕这个人 |
[15:07] | You want her to arrest your son? | 你想让警察抓自己亲儿子吗 |
[15:09] | They’re related? | 他们是一家人吗 |
[15:10] | We have a restraining order against him. | 我们对他申请了限制令 |
[15:11] | He wouldn’t leave. He was taking us for everything we got. | 他赖在这里不走 一心当”啃老族” |
[15:14] | I had to do something. | 我只能出此下策 |
[15:16] | Are you gonna arrest him? | 你要逮捕他吧 |
[15:18] | You might want to check this out first. | 你还是看看这里吧 |
[15:20] | Looks like the bolts have been snapped, real clean breaks. | 这里的架条钉子是被人为卸掉 |
[15:23] | That’s why the kid fell down. | 这小子才摔下来了 |
[15:25] | Any idea how that happened? | 你了解内情吗 |
[15:27] | Nope, no idea. | 不知道 |
[15:29] | Well, you were up there a few days ago repairing it. | 你几天前修理这里了 |
[15:31] | What kind of repairs? | 怎么修理了 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Just– some basic stuff. | 就是随手整理一下 |
[15:35] | It was fine the last time I broke in. | 我上次偷爬进来时 还没问题 |
[15:36] | See? | 瞧 |
[15:37] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 明白我什么意思了吧 |
[15:39] | He’s been breaking in for weeks. | 他都偷跑进来好几周了 |
[15:41] | He needed to be taught a lesson. | 必须给他一点教训 |
[15:42] | Are you saying that you knew your son was using the trellis, | 你是说你早知道你儿子爬架子进来 |
[15:45] | and you cut it intentionally to cause bodily harm? | 故意将其切断 导致他受伤吗 |
[15:49] | To your own flesh and blood. | 这可是你亲骨肉啊 |
[15:51] | You’ve coddled him too long, Trish. | 你溺爱他太长时间了 翠西 |
[15:54] | You need to decide whose side you’re on. | 你得想一下站在哪一边 |
[15:58] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[15:59] | Well, he’ll need surgery, | 他需要手术 |
[16:00] | and it’ll be a long recovery, but he’ll make it. | 伤筋动骨要恢复很久 但不会死 |
[16:02] | Don’t worry, sweetheart. Mommy will take care of you. | 别担心 儿子 有妈撑你 |
[16:05] | Trish, you’re making a mistake! | 翠西 你这样做大错特错了 |
[16:06] | You know what? Find a new place to live, Harv. | 你找个新住处吧 哈夫 |
[16:09] | I’m changing the locks. | 我会换锁 |
[16:11] | Interesting parenting techniques. | 孩子的教育方式真特别啊 |
[16:12] | Yeah. That kid is never growing up. | 这孩子要一辈子啃老长不大了 |
[16:34] | You’re home. I am running so late. | 你回来了 我要迟到了 |
[16:36] | Jee’s having a fussy morning. | 姬云一早上没消停 |
[16:38] | She cries every time I put her down. | 一放下她 就开始哭 |
[16:40] | I fed her an hour ago so you’re good for two. | 我一小时前喂过了 你两小时后再喂吧 |
[16:42] | There’s breast milk in the fridge, but not much else. | 冰箱里有母乳 但没别的了 |
[16:43] | So maybe you could get some groceries? | 你去买点食物吧 |
[16:45] | And don’t forget, Albert has his physical therapy at 3:00 p.m., okay? | 还别忘了 阿尔伯特3点要去做复健 |
[16:48] | Love you. I love you. Bye. | 爱你 爱宝宝 再见 |
[16:52] | Did you get all that? | 你都记住了吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, me, neither. | 我也没记住 |
[17:02] | She’s coming. She’s coming. | 她来了 她来了 |
[17:04] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[17:07] | My God. You guys did not have to do this. | 天呐 你们怎么这么客气啊 |
[17:10] | Well, of course we do. | 小小心意而已 |
[17:11] | We didn’t get a chance to throw you a shower. | 我们没给你办”产前送礼宴” |
[17:13] | Well, the least we can do is give you a good welcome back. | 至少可以热烈欢迎你归岗啊 |
[17:17] | That one is for baby. | 这是宝宝的礼物 |
[17:19] | This is for Mommy. | 这是妈咪的礼物 |
[17:21] | How does it feel being back? | 归岗感觉如何 |
[17:23] | Weird. | 很微妙 |
[17:23] | I mean, I haven’t left the house in two months, | 我在家宅了两个月了 |
[17:26] | except for doctor’s appointments. | 出去也只是看医生 |
[17:27] | Just wait for the mom guilt to set in. | 刚生完孩子 肯定放不下 |
[17:29] | And everyone’s gonna have advice. Don’t take it. | 大家都会给你出主意 你就当没听见 |
[17:32] | You have to figure out what works best for yourself. | 一定要按照自己的节奏来 |
[17:35] | Except for this. | 我这条建议得听 |
[17:35] | Didn’t you just say that she should…? | 你刚才不是说她该 |
[17:37] | You can have it all, | 你可以拥有一切 |
[17:38] | but you can’t do it all. | 但你毕竟不是七个葫芦娃 |
[17:40] | Delegate, get help. Don’t be a martyr. | 找帮手吧 别把自己累死了 |
[17:42] | She’s right. It takes a village. | 没错 “养孩子需举全村之力” |
[17:42] | 源于非洲谚语 一些非洲村庄中每个新生儿的抚养和教育由整村人负责和承担 希拉里·克林顿 曾就儿童教育抚养问题 写过《it takes a village》一书 | |
[17:44] | So use your village. | 你就物尽其用吧 |
[17:49] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[17:51] | – Let’s go get cake. – Yes. | -吃蛋糕吧 -好 |
[17:53] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:55] | No. | 没有 |
[17:55] | Basically ran out of the house this morning before I could change my mind | 我今早跑出家了 差点改变主意 |
[17:58] | and not leave Jee’s side until she’s 40. | 想等姬云长到四十岁 再离开她 |
[18:00] | I have no idea what that feels like, but… | 虽然理解不了当妈的心情 |
[18:02] | I do know that I’m here for you, whatever you need. | 但你有什么需要 尽管吩咐 |
[18:05] | Other than babysitting. That feels like a lot of pressure. | 除了看孩子以外 我怕照看不了 |
[18:07] | It’s okay. Chimney’s got us covered. | 不用 奇米搞得定 |
[18:12] | Albert, did you take your medicine? | 阿尔伯特 你吃药了吗 |
[18:15] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Here. | 给 |
[18:25] | Can you help? | 你能帮我打开吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah, sure. Just give me a second. | 当然了 等我一下 |
[18:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:36] | Definitely not. | 必须有事 |
[18:40] | Mrs. Lee. | 李夫人 |
[18:42] | Anne. That is still weird for me. Please come in. | 安 这么叫还真不习惯 进来吧 |
[18:46] | – Hi, Anne. – I come bearing soup. | -安 -我带了汤过来 |
[18:50] | What are you doing? | 这是干嘛呀 |
[18:51] | Why didn’t you let me know you were coming? | 你怎么不提前跟我说一声 |
[18:52] | I would have picked up a little or lit a match. | 我可以好好招待你 或”自我了断” |
[18:55] | Nonsense. | 别说傻话了 |
[18:56] | No need to make things perfect for me. | 不用特意招待我 |
[19:02] | I think she’s hungry. | 她好像饿了 |
[19:04] | I was just making her a bottle and Albert’s lunch. | 我在给她热奶 给阿尔伯特做午餐 |
[19:07] | And I might need to make her another one. Okay. | 看来我得再热一瓶了 |
[19:09] | Here, let me. | 我来帮忙吧 |
[19:11] | I’ll feed the baby, you two eat. | 我来喂孩子 你们吃饭吧 |
[19:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | So, I know that you didn’t just happen to be in the neighborhood. | 你不是刚好经过这里吧 |
[19:20] | Did Maddie ask you to come in and check on me? | 麦迪让你过来查岗吧 |
[19:23] | So suspicious. | 我就不能单纯来看你啊 |
[19:24] | You know, Maddie asked me the same question when I called her yesterday. | 我昨天给麦迪打电话时 麦迪也这么问 |
[19:29] | I just wanted to see if you two needed any help. | 我就是来看你俩需不需要帮忙 |
[19:31] | That’s very sweet of you, but we’re fine. | 你真好 但我们可以 |
[19:34] | I think we’ve all got it under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[19:36] | We do? | 是吗 |
[19:37] | Actually, Anne, do you mind taking me to my therapy session | 安 你能带我去做复健吗 |
[19:39] | so that Howie doesn’t have to? | 省得我哥还得跑一趟 |
[19:41] | Happy to. | 没问题 |
[19:42] | You remembered your appointment. That’s great. | 你还记得要去做复健 你棒棒哒 |
[19:44] | No, but I still know how to read. | 不记得 但我认字 |
[19:48] | You two have busy schedules. | 你俩忙得不可开交啊 |
[19:50] | Yeah. I know it looks crazy, | 看上去行程很紧 |
[19:52] | but– Maddie and I are making it work. | 但我和麦迪还挺顺利 |
[19:55] | We don’t want to lose a second with Jee-Yun, | 我们不想错过姬云的每一个瞬间 |
[19:57] | and leaving her with strangers… | 把她交给陌生人带 |
[20:00] | Of course, I… I wouldn’t want to overstep. | 也是 我就不多管闲事了 |
[20:03] | No. No, no, no, I-I… | 不不不 |
[20:05] | I didn’t mean that. That’s not what I… | 不是这个意思 |
[20:06] | – I’m ready. – Great. We should get going. | -我好了 -我们走吧 |
[20:08] | – Well, wait– Well– – See you later, Howie. | -等一下 -回见 哥 |
[20:09] | – Goodbye, Howard. – Well– wait. | -再见 霍华德 -等一下 |
[20:14] | Anne? | 安 |
[20:24] | Thought I’d find you in here, torturing yourself. | 我就知道你会在这里独自心碎 |
[20:33] | It’s a little hard to let it go, Ma. | 很难放下她啊 妈 |
[20:36] | And please don’t tell me I knew what I was signing up for. | 别跟我说 我早知就会如此 |
[20:38] | I wasn’t gonna say anything ’cause I don’t have the answer. | 我没想说什么 因为我也不知怎么劝你 |
[20:44] | I wish I did. | 要是知道就好了 |
[20:46] | I hate to see you hurting like this. | 见你这么难过 我很揪心 |
[20:52] | I just miss her. | 我好想她啊 |
[20:55] | And I loved her like she was my own. | 我对她视如己出 |
[21:00] | And a year from now, she won’t even remember who I am. | 而一年之后 她都不会记得我了 |
[21:05] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这可不一定 |
[21:07] | She might not be able to recall specific memories, | 她也许不会记得具体经历 |
[21:12] | but she will remember how you made her feel. | 但她会记得她在你身边的感觉 |
[21:16] | Loved. | 满满爱意 |
[21:18] | Protected. | 浓浓暖意 |
[21:20] | Safe. | 安稳幸福 |
[21:23] | She won’t forget that. | 她不会忘记这种感觉 |
[21:27] | She will carry that with her always. | 一直伴随着她的成长 |
[21:32] | Because of you. | 因为你给了她爱 |
[21:37] | Honey, I know. | 我懂 女儿 |
[21:40] | I know. | 我懂 |
[21:42] | Let it out. | 哭出来吧 |
[21:45] | All right, make sure you have everything you need before you get in the car | 上车之前 把东西都拿好了 |
[21:48] | or your dad will have my head. | 不然你爸又要发飙了 |
[21:50] | Harry, can you pass me my phone? | 哈里 把手机拿给我 |
[21:53] | I said to pass me the phone, not check it. | 我让你拿过来 不是让你偷看 |
[21:56] | Laila liked your post on Instagram. | 莱拉点赞了你的照片 |
[21:57] | Give it. | 给我 |
[21:58] | Wait, isn’t she that mean girl that you went to high school with? | 她不是高中时霸凌过你的那个女生吗 |
[22:01] | Why are you talking to her? | 你跟她联系干什么啊 |
[22:04] | She reached out to me a couple weeks ago. | 她几周前找上我了 |
[22:06] | Out of the blue. | 特别突然 |
[22:07] | Said she wanted to apologize for what happened. | 说她想为以前的事道歉 |
[22:10] | And you told her, “Go to hell.” | 跟她说 “哪凉快哪待着去” |
[22:11] | No. I met her for coffee and heard her out. That’s it. | 不 我跟她约了咖啡 听了她的道歉 翻篇了 |
[22:15] | She trashed your reputation on social media, | 她当时对你进行网络暴力 |
[22:18] | said terrible lies about you, and that’s it? | 对你各种造谣 你就这么翻篇了吗 |
[22:21] | No big deal? | 这么大度 |
[22:22] | I feel like I at least owed it to her to listen. | 我觉得至少给她一个解释的机会 |
[22:24] | You don’t owe her a damn thing. | 你不欠她任何机会 |
[22:26] | After what she did to you? | 她当年这么坏 |
[22:28] | You did arrest her. | 你逮捕了她 |
[22:30] | Or did you forget that part? | 你不记得这事了吗 |
[22:31] | I didn’t forget a single thing about that… incident. | 我对”这件事”可是历历在目 |
[22:34] | I-I can’t believe that you didn’t tell me about this. | 你竟然都没跟我提一句 |
[22:38] | Why would you hide it from me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[22:40] | Hello? This entire conversation. | 因为我就知道你会有这种反应 |
[22:43] | I never know how you’re gonna react these days. | 你现在太难以捉摸了 |
[22:45] | You’re always worried about me– you don’t like my job, | 你总是不放心我 不喜欢我的工作 |
[22:47] | and apparently, now you don’t like my friends. | 显然 现在也不满我交什么朋友了 |
[22:49] | So now she’s your friend? | 她成你朋友了吗 |
[22:52] | May! What-what-what are you doing? | 梅 你是不是缺心眼啊 |
[22:54] | Letting this girl get back in your head again? | 又被这个姑娘蛊惑了 |
[22:56] | She’s changed. I have changed. | 她不是以前的她 我也不是以前的我了 |
[23:00] | So I’m giving her a second chance. | 我再给她一次做人的机会 |
[23:01] | What’s wrong with that? | 有何不可 |
[23:02] | Because the last time you were friends with that girl, | 因为你以前跟她做朋友 |
[23:05] | you tried to kill yourself! | 被她逼到自杀 |
[23:21] | LAFD! | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[23:26] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[23:27] | LAFD, ma’am. We got a call about an overdose? | 洛杉矶消防局 接警说这里有人吸毒过量 |
[23:29] | You must have the wrong address. | 你们肯定搞错地址了 |
[23:31] | – This is 4941 North Orchard Drive. – Yes. | -这里是果园北街4941号吧 -对 |
[23:35] | Dispatcher said they got a call from an Ellen Saxton? | 接警中心说艾伦·塞克斯顿打来求救电话 |
[23:37] | What? That’s my mom. | 什么 是我妈 |
[23:41] | Mama? | 妈 |
[23:44] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[23:46] | Mom, wh-what’s wrong? You called 911? | 妈 怎么了 你打求救电话了吗 |
[23:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:53] | I’m dying, Julia. | 我要死了 茱莉亚 |
[23:56] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[23:58] | Also, I may have taken something to… | 而且我吃了一些药 |
[24:02] | speed up the dying process. | 想让自己快点归西 |
[24:05] | My God, Mama. Are you crazy? | 天呐 妈 你疯了吗 |
[24:11] | Ma’am, what did you take? | 女士 你吃了什么 |
[24:12] | I’m not telling. And I’m not crazy. | 我不会说 我也没疯 |
[24:16] | I still have all of my mental faculties. | 我心智很清醒 |
[24:19] | But not for long. | 但很快就不行了 |
[24:21] | Cancer’s spreading. | 癌细胞扩散 |
[24:23] | It’s in my brain, baby, | 脑癌啊 闺女 |
[24:25] | and I am not sticking around for that. | 我不想受这种煎熬 |
[24:27] | Blood pressure’s 80/40. She’s in the danger zone. | 血压80/40 她有生命危险 |
[24:30] | Looks like an opioid overdose. | 好像是过量服用阿片类药物 |
[24:32] | – Prepping naloxone. – That won’t be necessary. | -准备纳洛酮 -没那个必要 |
[24:36] | Or legal. | 也不合法 |
[24:43] | It’s a do-not-resuscitate order. | 这是”放弃抢救书” |
[24:45] | With signed verification from my doctor. | 医生开的医嘱 |
[24:49] | No lifesaving measures, no medical intervention. | 不予抢救 不能实施药物治疗 |
[24:54] | It’s all there. | 都写着呢 |
[24:56] | Advanced directives. | 预立遗嘱 |
[24:59] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的话 |
[25:01] | D-Do whatever you have to do to save her! | 赶紧抢救她吧 |
[25:03] | No. You can’t save me. | 不 你救不了我 |
[25:07] | Just… delaying the inevitable. | 只是让我苟延残喘 |
[25:10] | Why the hell did you call 911 if you didn’t want help? | 那你还打什么求救电话啊 |
[25:14] | I called them for you. | 我是为了你 |
[25:17] | So you wouldn’t be alone when I go. | 你不会一个人发现我已离世 |
[25:23] | Mom, | 妈 |
[25:25] | if you don’t want me to be alone, don’t do this. | 如果你不想我孤身一人 就别死 |
[25:31] | We don’t know how much time you have left. | 谁知道你还可以活多久 |
[25:34] | It could be months. | 也许还能活好几个月 |
[25:38] | I don’t care if you’re sick. | 即使你病了 |
[25:41] | I want that time with you. | 我也想要陪你走过余下的时光 |
[25:45] | I want all the time I can get. | 不管多久 就想陪着你 |
[25:48] | This isn’t living. It’s suffering. | 这不叫活着 这是活受罪啊 |
[25:52] | And I’m not talking about me. | 我不是说我 |
[25:55] | I see what this is doing to you, and… | 我这病把你拖累得不成样子了 |
[26:00] | I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想这样继续下去了 |
[26:05] | Legally, aren’t we obligated to render aid at this point? | 法律上 我们有义务抢救她吧 |
[26:07] | We-we can’t just stand here and let her… | 总不能眼睁睁看着她离世吧 |
[26:09] | The DNR is clear. | 她已经签了”放弃抢救书” |
[26:11] | Legally, we shouldn’t do anything. | 法律上 我们什么都不能做 |
[26:13] | I-I’m sorry, our hands are tied. | 很抱歉 我们无能为力 |
[26:15] | Fine. You can’t do it. | 没事 你们不救 |
[26:17] | – I will. – No. No, no. | -我自己救 -不要 |
[26:21] | You gave up your entire life to take care of me. | 你为了照顾病重的我 放弃了自己的人生 |
[26:29] | Well, now it’s time for me to give it back. | 我是时候让你过自己的人生了 |
[26:37] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[26:42] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不是离开你 |
[26:45] | I am setting you free. | 我这是让你解脱 |
[26:50] | When you have your own kids, you’ll understand. | 等你自己有孩子了 你就懂了 |
[26:54] | Mama, please. I love you. | 妈 别这样 我爱你 |
[26:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:02] | This is the last thing I can do for you, baby. | 这是我死前唯一能为你做的事 |
[27:09] | So let me. | 成全我吧 |
[27:13] | No. | 不要 |
[27:16] | Did you check under the bed? | 你看过床底了吗 |
[27:18] | I did. | 看了 |
[27:19] | All clear. No monsters. | 没有怪物 |
[27:21] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[27:23] | Can you stay? | 你能留下来吗 |
[27:25] | I’m scared to sleep by myself. | 我不敢一个人睡 |
[27:27] | I thought we agreed. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[27:29] | Big girls sleep by themselves in their own big-girl bed. | 你不是小孩子了 大姑娘要自己睡了 |
[27:32] | I’ll be a big girl tomorrow. | 我明天再长大 |
[27:33] | Can’t you just stay with me tonight? | 你今晚能跟我睡吗 |
[27:38] | Scoot over. | 往里靠一下 |
[27:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | Just for tonight. | 就今晚陪你睡 |
[27:47] | Sweet dreams, sweetheart. | 宝贝 好梦 |
[27:51] | How much water am I supposed to use again? | 我要倒多少水来着 |
[27:53] | Check the recipe. | 看一下食谱 |
[27:55] | Or you could just tell me. | 你就直接说呗 |
[27:57] | If I do it for you, you’ll never learn. | 如果我一直帮你 你就学不会了 |
[28:03] | It’s my life. You don’t get to ruin it. | 这是我的人生 你凭什么干预啊 |
[28:05] | Of course I do. | 我当然可以了 |
[28:06] | I’m your mother, and what I say goes. | 我是你妈 你就得乖乖听我的话 |
[28:08] | – I hate you! – The answer… | -我讨厌你 -你该说 |
[28:14] | Mama, I got this. | 妈 我可以自己拿 |
[28:16] | You should be resting. | 你该休息 |
[28:17] | No, no, you don’t have to do this, you know. | 你其实不用过来 |
[28:19] | I can hire a full-time nurse. | 我可以找一个看护 |
[28:22] | My insurance will pay for it. | 我有医疗保险 |
[28:23] | No one is going to take care of you the way that I will. | 哪有人会比亲生女儿更会照顾你啊 |
[28:29] | No nurses. | 不找看护 |
[28:31] | I want to do this. | 我想照顾你 |
[28:35] | You’d do the same thing for me. | 我生病了 你也会照顾我 |
[28:46] | Julia, I think she stopped breathing. | 茱莉亚 她好像没有呼吸了 |
[28:55] | Is it okay if I check? | 我能查下脉搏吗 |
[29:11] | Chim, can you confirm? | 老奇 你来确认吧 |
[29:23] | I’m gonna go call it in. I’ll be outside. | 我出去联系人过来 |
[29:33] | What do I do now? | 我现在要怎么做 |
[29:37] | Take her with you. | 带她归故里吧 |
[29:42] | And you move on. | 然后开始新的生活 |
[30:01] | God! | 天呐 |
[30:03] | Mom! What’s wrong with May? | 妈妈 梅怎么了 |
[30:04] | Baby, I need you to call your father, | 儿子 打电话给你爸 |
[30:06] | tell him to meet me at the hospital. | 让他来医院找我 |
[30:07] | Pulse is weak and thready. What did she take? | 脉搏微弱 她吃了什么 |
[30:09] | – Hydrocodone. – Pupils aren’t responding. | -氢可酮 -瞳孔无反应 |
[30:10] | Hi. This is May. | 我是梅 |
[30:11] | I’m right here. Can you hear me? | 我就在你身边 能听见吗 |
[30:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:15] | Hi. This is May. Leave a message. | 我是梅 请留言 |
[30:24] | You– talk to May yet? | 你跟梅聊过了吗 |
[30:26] | Keep trying, but she’s not answering my calls. | 想聊呢 但她不接电话 |
[30:29] | Sending me straight to voice mail. | 直接转到语音留言了 |
[30:31] | Sounds like things got pretty heated. | 感觉你俩闹得有点僵啊 |
[30:34] | That girl hurt my child. | 那个姑娘伤害了我女儿 |
[30:36] | All bets are off. | 我怎么做都不为过 |
[30:37] | She lucky all I did was arrest her. | 我只是逮捕了她 这算轻的了 |
[30:41] | Sorry if I can’t just forgive and forget. | 抱歉我很小心眼 没法轻易原谅 |
[30:44] | Well, they were kids. She barely knew better. | 当时还是孩子 她还不懂事 |
[30:46] | She knew what she was doing. | 她明明就是故意使坏 |
[30:49] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[30:50] | Why would May want to have anything to do with her after what she put her through? | 梅那样被她霸凌 怎么还会想跟她扯上关系啊 |
[30:54] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[30:55] | But I do know that you sometimes don’t agree with May’s decisions. | 但我知道你有时看不惯梅做的事 |
[31:00] | You didn’t want her to take the job at the call center. | 你不想让她当接线员 |
[31:02] | You wanted her to go to college. | 你想让她上大学 |
[31:03] | I didn’t want her to take that job | 我不同意她当接线员 |
[31:04] | because it’s emotionally taxing. | 因为这份工作心理负担太大 |
[31:07] | Right. | 是 |
[31:08] | She has been keeping up with her counselor sessions. | 她一直在看心理医生 |
[31:11] | Seems like she’s handling it. | 她应对得不错 |
[31:12] | And she’s practically an adult now. | 她现在已经是大人了 |
[31:15] | You don’t have to like her choices, | 你可以不满意她做的事 |
[31:16] | but they are her choices. | 但这是她自己的选择 |
[31:19] | And if she says she’s fine talking with Laila, | 如果她觉得联系莱拉没问题 |
[31:22] | maybe you just have to trust that she is. | 你就信她可以应对吧 |
[31:23] | That’s the mistake I made last time. | 我上次这样做就错了 |
[31:26] | I trusted that she was fine, | 我当时以为她很好 |
[31:28] | and I almost lost her. | 结果她差点死掉 |
[31:29] | She was right here living under my roof, | 她就在我眼皮底下 |
[31:31] | and I didn’t know what was going on. | 我却不知她经历着伤痛 |
[31:33] | I was so wrapped up with me and Michael and the divorce | 我当时忙着跟迈克尔闹离婚 |
[31:36] | that I didn’t even realize what was going on with my own daughter. | 连女儿出了什么事都不知道 |
[31:38] | Well, she was a teenager at the time. | 她当时正值青春期 |
[31:40] | It’s their whole M.O. in life | 青春期都这样 |
[31:41] | not to let their parents know what’s going on. | 什么都不会跟父母说 |
[31:43] | When it happened, | 她出事时 |
[31:43] | I assumed it was because of me and Michael splitting up, | 我以为是我跟迈克尔离婚的错 |
[31:47] | but it was about something I had absolutely no clue about. | 但结果是因为霸凌 而我都不知晓 |
[31:50] | – None. – Right. | -一头雾水 -是 |
[31:51] | So you-you have to forgive yourself, Athena. | 你得原谅自己啊 阿西娜 |
[31:54] | Do you know how many suicide calls I’ve been on where nobody had any idea? | 我经历过很多这种救援任务 很多人都不了解自杀原因 |
[31:58] | You can’t take on that kind of blame. | 你不能因此自责 |
[32:00] | I’m her mother. | 我是她母亲 |
[32:01] | I should have known something was wrong. | 我应该感觉到苗头不对 |
[32:04] | But I missed it. | 但我没察觉到 |
[32:06] | I’m scared she hates me right now. | 我担心她现在讨厌我 |
[32:09] | But I’m more scared | 但我更担心 |
[32:11] | that I’m gonna miss it again. | 我又没觉察到异样 |
[32:19] | Morning. | 早 |
[32:21] | I think I did a bad thing. | 我好像做了一件错事 |
[32:23] | U-Ultimately good | 初衷很好 |
[32:25] | but still bad. | 但不太厚道 |
[32:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:29] | I found Nia’s birth mother. | 我找到尼娅的生母了 |
[32:36] | Her name is Evangeline Gonzalez. | 她叫伊凡洁琳·甘泽拉斯 |
[32:39] | She works here as a nurse’s aide. | 她在这里当助理护士 |
[32:41] | Karen, how did you find her? | 凯伦 你怎么找到她的啊 |
[32:43] | And isn’t that completely against the rules? | 这不合规定吧 |
[32:47] | I may have hired a private investigator. | 我雇了一个私家侦探 |
[32:50] | Look, I had to know. | 我必须得知道 |
[32:51] | The not knowing was killing me. | 这事让我抓心挠肝啊 |
[32:53] | Killing you. | 你也因此受折磨 |
[32:54] | I had to know if Nia was gonna be okay. | 我必须知道尼娅以后的生活是否安稳 |
[32:57] | And is she? | 会安稳吗 |
[32:59] | Single mom. | 单亲妈妈 |
[33:01] | Struggling to make ends meet. | 生活拮据 |
[33:03] | She got evicted. | 她之前被房东赶出来了 |
[33:05] | She was living in her car with Nia. | 她带着尼娅住在车里 |
[33:07] | People saw her, and they called child services, | 有人看见了 于是举报给了儿福单位 |
[33:09] | who placed her with us, temporarily, | 社工把她送到我们家暂养 |
[33:12] | while she got her life back together. | 让她努力找工作糊口 |
[33:14] | That was January. | 这是一月份的事 |
[33:17] | And then the pandemic hit. | 结果发生疫情 |
[33:19] | Not an easy time to be trying to put your life back together. | 疫情期间 不好找工作啊 |
[33:23] | She couldn’t catch a break. | 她真是被生活连击啊 |
[33:24] | Unless you were willing to work at a long-term care facility. | 除非愿意在护理中心当看护 |
[33:29] | She’s been here since June. | 她六月就在这里上班了 |
[33:30] | The residents love her. | 这里的老人都很喜欢她 |
[33:32] | And there’s a day care down the street. | 街对面还有幼儿园 |
[33:35] | She goes over on her lunch hour to eat with Nia. | 她午饭的时候 就过去跟尼娅一起吃 |
[33:38] | Every day. | 每天如此 |
[33:41] | Nia’s gonna be okay. | 尼娅会过上安稳日子 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:44] | We did the right thing, Hen. | 我们做得很好 亨 |
[33:48] | You want to do this again. | 你想再代养一次 |
[33:52] | I love Nia. | 我爱尼娅 |
[33:54] | I will always miss having her in our lives. | 我会一直把她放在心里想念 |
[33:57] | But knowing that she’s with a mother who loves her, | 但得知她回到了爱她的母亲身边 |
[34:00] | that we helped to give them a second chance, | 而这是在我们相助之下 才得以团圆 |
[34:03] | I’m proud of us for that. | 我为此很自豪 |
[34:07] | It’s gonna hurt like hell every time we do this. | 每次代养的孩子离开时 我们都会很心痛 |
[34:10] | We’re gonna love them like our own and then have to let them go. | 我们会视如己出 然后又忍痛割爱 |
[34:18] | But I guess we can take it. | 但我们能承受 |
[34:27] | I’m just tired of always fighting with her. | 我就是跟她吵累了 |
[34:30] | She doesn’t think I’m capable of handling anything. | 她觉得我没能力应对任何事 |
[34:33] | Yeah. But she knows you have a good head on your shoulders. | 但她知道你冰雪聪明 |
[34:37] | She’s just being protective. | 她只是太怕你受伤 |
[34:39] | And I can’t say that I blame her. | 这也无可厚非 |
[34:41] | But you didn’t act like a lunatic when I told you Laila reached out. | 但我跟你说莱拉联系我时 你也没歇斯底里啊 |
[34:44] | Right. | 是 |
[34:45] | And I wasn’t the one that found you either. | 但毕竟你自杀时 发现你的人不是我 |
[34:48] | What difference does that make? | 这有什么影响啊 |
[34:51] | You know, when Harry called me that day, | 哈里给我打电话那天 |
[34:54] | he said that you were sick, | 他说你病倒了 |
[34:56] | that you and your mom were going to the hospital. | 你和你妈去医院了 |
[34:59] | By the time I got there, | 我到达医院时 |
[35:02] | found out what really happened, | 得知真实情况后 |
[35:05] | it was all so… just confusing and scary. | 我完全懵住了 不知所措 |
[35:08] | But you were alive. | 但你当时抢救过来了 |
[35:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:12] | You weren’t when your mother found you. | 你妈发现你时 你没心跳了 |
[35:14] | You weren’t breathing, May. | 你断气了 梅 |
[35:17] | She thought you were dead. | 她以为你死了 |
[35:20] | And she blamed herself for it. | 她因此而自责 |
[35:23] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么自责 |
[35:23] | They were her pills, May. | 你吃了她的药 梅 |
[35:26] | Pills that I told her to throw out. | 我之前让她把药扔了 |
[35:28] | – Wait, you blamed her, too? – No. | -你也责怪她吗 -不 |
[35:32] | We both said a lot of things. | 我们当时都说了气话 |
[35:34] | Because we were scared. | 因为我俩担心你出事 |
[35:36] | And then we got past it. | 然后又放下恩怨了 |
[35:39] | We realized what was the most important thing, | 我们意识到最重要的事 |
[35:41] | and that was just being there for you. | 就是一起陪着你 |
[35:45] | Yeah, not all this guilt and blame. | 而不是相互推责 |
[35:49] | It was pointless. | 没有意义 |
[35:51] | I know you think that your mom is made of steel. | 我知道你觉得你妈是”神奇女侠” 特别强大 |
[35:58] | She’s not. | 但她毕竟是个凡人 |
[36:00] | And I’ll never know what she went through when she found you. | 我没法知道她发现你自杀时的那种心痛 |
[36:05] | And I’m kind of grateful that I never will. | 我很庆幸不用去了解那种滋味 |
[36:19] | Access granted to LAPD Archive. | 读取洛杉矶警局档案 |
[36:23] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[36:24] | It’s my… it’s my daughter. | 我女儿 |
[36:27] | She’s-she’s just overdosed. | 她嗑药过量了 |
[36:30] | I think she… | 她好像 |
[36:34] | I think she’s dead. | 她好像死了 |
[36:36] | She’s not breathing. | 她断气了 |
[36:38] | She’s turning blue. | 她肤色变紫了 |
[36:39] | We need an ambulance. Now! | 赶紧叫救护车来啊 |
[36:41] | Does she have a pulse? | 她还有脉搏吗 |
[36:42] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没摸到 |
[36:44] | There’s no… | 没有 |
[36:46] | Wait. | 等下 |
[36:48] | Wait. There it is. | 等下 有 |
[36:50] | Her heart is– It’s beating. | 她还有心跳 |
[36:52] | I feel it. Barely. | 我感觉很微弱 |
[36:55] | Hur… Hurry. | 快来救人啊 |
[36:56] | Hurry. | 快啊 |
[36:59] | Baby, wake up. | 宝贝醒醒啊 |
[37:00] | Come on, come on. Wake up, May. | 醒醒啊 梅 |
[37:02] | Wake up, May. | 醒醒啊 |
[37:03] | Ma’am, are you still there? | 女士 你还在吗 |
[37:05] | I’m here. I’m here, I’m here, I’m here. | 我在 我在 |
[37:07] | What’s your location? | 请说一下地址 |
[37:08] | 1810 Fallsgrove Street. | 落树街1810号 |
[37:10] | Medical rescue is on the way. | 急救队马上就到了 |
[37:11] | – How old is your daughter? – She’s 14. | -你女儿多少岁 -她14岁 |
[37:13] | She’s just a child. Please hurry. | 她还是个孩子 快派人来啊 |
[37:16] | Can you see if her chest is rising? | 她胸腔有起伏吗 |
[37:18] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[37:19] | Her airway’s clear, but she’s still not breathing. | 她呼吸道无异物 但没有呼吸 |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna need you to give a few rescue breaths by mouth, | 你给她做一下人工呼吸 |
[37:26] | just until paramedics arrive. | 等急救员过去 |
[37:28] | You think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[37:29] | Yes. | 能 |
[37:30] | Yes. I’m a police officer. | 我能 我是名警察 |
[37:32] | Good. Then you know what to do. | 很好 那你知道该怎么做 |
[37:34] | – One every five seconds. – Come on, May. | -每隔五秒做一次 -呼吸啊 梅 |
[37:36] | I need you to breathe. | 你呼吸啊 |
[37:39] | You have to wake up. Do it for me. | 醒醒啊 为了妈妈醒过来啊 |
[37:41] | I’m sorry I wasn’t before, but I’m here now. | 对不起 妈妈没陪着你 我现在守着你呢 |
[37:45] | I’m here, baby. | 我守着你呢 宝贝 |
[37:47] | I’ll get you through this. | 我会陪着挺过难关 |
[37:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:49] | Whatever it is. Please. | 不管发生什么都有我 |
[37:52] | Please, don’t leave me. | 求你别这么走了 |
[38:09] | Good, you’re changing her. | 很好 你给她换尿布呢 |
[38:14] | Hey, did you and Albert eat? | 你和阿尔伯特吃过了吗 |
[38:28] | Chim. | 老奇 |
[38:29] | What? Who’s ready to eat? | 怎么了 谁要吃饭了 |
[38:31] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[38:33] | You fell asleep while standing. | 你站着睡着了 |
[38:36] | I know. I’m sorry. | 知道了 对不起 |
[38:38] | I’m just so tired. | 我就是太累了 |
[38:39] | Yesterday I fell asleep while holding the baby. | 我昨天抱着孩子睡着了 |
[38:42] | On the toilet. | 坐在马桶上 |
[38:46] | How do other people do this? | 别人是怎么养孩子的啊 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:50] | But I think we might need help. | 但我们得找帮手了 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:53] | And I think I know who to call. | 我知道找谁了 |
[38:57] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这是个不情之请 |
[38:59] | Albert can stay with us as long as he likes. | 阿尔伯特想待多久都行 |
[39:02] | Give you two your space. | 给你们一些空间 |
[39:03] | And, honestly, | 老实说 |
[39:05] | I think John’s kind of excited about having him around. | 约翰很高兴他能过去住 |
[39:09] | life can be pretty boring when you’re both retired. | 退休生活很无聊 需要点花样 |
[39:13] | And we’re available for babysitting services | 我们也可以帮忙带孩子 |
[39:16] | any time you and Maddie need a night off. | 你和麦迪哪晚想休息 说一声就行 |
[39:19] | Albert’s medications. | 阿尔伯特的药 |
[39:20] | I should grab them, too. | 我得拿给你 |
[39:22] | – I’ll take her. – Okay. | -我抱吧 -好 |
[39:24] | Grandma’s gonna hold you while Daddy goes to pack. | 爸爸去拿药箱 奶奶抱着你吧 |
[39:28] | Howard– | 霍华德 |
[39:30] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[39:33] | I mean, your mother… | 不是你母亲 |
[39:34] | Would be so grateful to you. | 我妈还活着 她会很感激你 |
[39:37] | That you took in her kid after she was gone, | 她离世后 你收养了她儿子 |
[39:39] | loved him. | 视如己出 |
[39:41] | Loved me. | 这么爱我 |
[39:43] | You finished the job she started, and… | 她生了我 你养大了我 |
[39:45] | I’m not sure I ever said thank you for that. | 我好像都没好好感谢过你 |
[39:49] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[39:50] | Nothing to thank me for. | 没必要说套话 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:58] | Don’t worry, Jee-Yun. | 别担心 姬云 |
[39:59] | Grandma’s got you. | 奶奶抱着你呢 |
[40:01] | I know it’s been really hard, so… | 我知道这件事很揪心 |
[40:04] | if you’re not ready, that’s okay. | 如果你没做好心理准备 也没事 |
[40:06] | We don’t want to make a big decision without talking to you. | 我们想让你参与家里的重大决定 |
[40:09] | It affects all of us, so… | 毕竟会影响全家人呢 |
[40:11] | we should decide together. | 我们该一起决定 |
[40:13] | What do you want to do, Denny? | 你怎么想 丹尼 |
[40:15] | Being a parent is a process of letting go. | 为人父母 就要学会慢慢放手 |
[40:18] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[40:19] | I want to… | 我想 |
[40:21] | What’s all this? | 这是什么套路 |
[40:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈 |
[40:27] | I’m so sorry I put you through that. | 我让你经历那样的伤痛 对不起 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也对不起你 |
[40:31] | I love you, May. | 我爱你 梅 |
[40:33] | So much. | 特别爱 |
[40:35] | We struggle to see them as their own person, | 这对父母不是易事 看着孩子长大 |
[40:37] | with their own voices and opinions… | 拥有自己的想法和主见 |
[40:41] | instead of just an extension of ourselves. | 而不是成为自己的附庸 |
[40:44] | She’s asleep. | 她睡下了 |
[40:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:48] | I thought we’d do dinner and a movie. | 看个电影 吃顿晚餐 |
[40:50] | It’s like a date night. | 就像约会一样啊 |
[40:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:54] | So, what do you want to watch? | 你想看什么 |
[40:57] | It’s not until you have kids of your own | 不当父母不知父母恩 |
[41:00] | that you realize just how much parenthood changes you and your priorities. | 为人父母会改变你 改变你的生活重心 |
[41:09] | It becomes about your kids all the time. | 天天围着孩子转 |
[41:12] | I can’t sleep. Can I watch TV with you guys? | 我睡不着 我能跟你们一起看电视吗 |
[41:15] | Of course. Squeeze in here. | 当然了 过来坐 |
[41:19] | Okay. That means you got to pick something good for us to watch. | 你得帮我们选片了 |
[41:23] | Sometimes that dedication isn’t always a good thing. | 有时候过犹不及的爱绝非好事 |
[41:26] | We put our kids first for so long, | 结果让孩子占满了自己的世界 |
[41:29] | we can lose sight of ourselves. | 连自己都没有了 |
[41:32] | We live our lives for our children. | 父母为了孩子而活 |
[41:35] | Every single thing we do is for them, | 一切都是为了孩子 |
[41:38] | even the things that are hard for them to understand. | 甚至会为了孩子做他们都无法理解的事 |
[41:42] | No, Linda needs those two days off. | 不 琳达需要请两天假 |
[41:44] | Family stuff. | 家务事 |
[41:45] | Maddie’s, what, our fifth baby this year? | 麦迪是今年第五个生孩子的人了吧 |
[41:47] | And Alvin’s wife is due next month. | 埃尔文老婆的预产期在下个月 |
[41:49] | And I’m pretty sure | 我还很确定 |
[41:50] | that’s what Jenny wants to talk to us about tomorrow. | 珍妮明天想找我们谈一下 |
[41:52] | Well, we’ll figure it out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[41:53] | We always do. | 向来如此 |
[41:55] | How come you and Don never had kids? | 你和唐怎么没要个孩子 |
[41:57] | Sorry. None of my business. | 抱歉 我多嘴了 |
[41:59] | I have kids. | 我有孩子啊 |
[42:01] | I have a floor full of ’em. | 你们都是我的孩子啊 |
[42:03] | And sometimes a family is what you make it. | 有时不是家人却胜似家人 |
[42:06] | You can be a biological parent to a child | 你可以是孩子的亲生父母 |
[42:09] | or a parent figure to many, | 也可以是一个大家庭里的”父母” |
[42:11] | guiding them and taking care of them, | 指引与照顾家族成员 |
[42:14] | like any other parent. | 视如己出 |
[42:16] | We’re glad you called us. | 很高兴你联系了我们 |
[42:18] | It’ll just be a few days. | 就待几天 |
[42:19] | Their aunt is driving down. | 孩子的阿姨过几天就来接人 |
[42:23] | Denny, why don’t you take Chloe and Miles to their room. | 丹尼 你带克洛伊和米尔斯去房间吧 |
[42:28] | – Show them around. – Okay. | -带他们转一圈 -好 |
[42:29] | I can show you all the good toys. Come on. | 我可以拿玩具给你们玩 走吧 |
[42:33] | You’re gonna like it here. | 你们会喜欢上这里 |
[42:35] | My moms are awesome. | 我的妈妈们特别棒 |
[42:40] | And if you’re doing this whole parenthood thing right, | 如果教子有方 |
[42:43] | it’s your kid who’s teaching you the life lessons, | 孩子会让你领悟生活真谛 |
[42:46] | not the other way around. | 而不是一味说教 |