时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[06:03] | 属于小众圈层电影 题材诡异 风格异常 剑走偏锋 就跟神秘的邪教 具有诡异的吸引力一样 拥有死忠粉 | |
[18:34] | 相当于父母替孩子存钱 保障子女未来生活 美国很多富人子女都有信托基金 每月或每年固定取钱 | |
[00:27] | Check it out! This one’s called “Artemisia californica.” | 快看 这叫”加州蒿” |
[00:32] | Sagebrush. | 灌木蒿 |
[00:34] | I liked it better when you knew the names of dolls. | 你还是知道娃娃名字时 更可爱 |
[00:36] | Dad, I never played with dolls. | 爸 我从来不玩娃娃 |
[00:54] | Emma? Where’d you go? | 爱玛 你去哪了 |
[00:57] | Can you believe this? | 太难以置信了吧 |
[01:02] | What you got there? | 你找到什么了 |
[01:03] | Dad, look. I think there’s a note inside. | 爸 看 里面好像有纸条 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 来看看 |
[01:11] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[01:15] | Boy. | 天呐 |
[01:23] | Do you have a more precise location? | 能说一下具体位置吗 |
[01:25] | Upstream, I think. | 上流地带吧 |
[01:26] | Tell ’em they could be up near the headwaters, Dad. | 告诉他们 可能在河流源头附近 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:28] | They could be up near the headwaters, | 对方可能在河流源头附近 |
[01:30] | but we can’t see anything from here. | 但我们在这里什么都看不到 |
[01:32] | You can’t see the person? | 你看不到伤者 |
[01:33] | Then, what makes you think someone’s trapped? | 那你为什么会觉得有人困住了呢 |
[01:37] | We found a message in a bottle. | 我们找到了一个”漂流瓶” |
[01:47] | Dispatch, this is Fire Rescue One. We are on the scene. | 调度中心 消防救援一队已到达现场 |
[01:51] | Copy that, Fire One. | 收到 救援一队 |
[01:52] | Engine and Rescue 118 are landing now. | 消防118队即将到达现场 |
[01:55] | Rangers think the bottle may have come from | 登山者认为”漂流瓶”可能来自 |
[01:56] | the headwaters of the creek, south by southwest of your position, | 你们所在位置的西南偏南方向 上流水源地带 |
[01:59] | near the rocks. | 靠近悬崖边 |
[02:01] | Copy that, dispatch. | 收到 调度中心 |
[02:18] | 8,000 acres to search. We could be waiting awhile. | 这里八千公顷呢 要搜上一阵子了 |
[02:21] | Are they sure someone’s up there? | 确定上面有人吗 |
[02:22] | That bottle could have been floating around for months. | 瓶子也许已经飘流了几个月呢 |
[02:24] | Which would mean our search and rescue | 那样的话 搜救行动 |
[02:26] | might become a search and recovery. | 就变成了搜寻遇难者尸体了 |
[02:28] | Note was written on a receipt. | 纸条是一张餐厅收据 |
[02:29] | Rangers checked the date. | 登山者看了一下日期 |
[02:31] | It was five days ago. | 是五天前 |
[02:32] | Sure hope it wasn’t their last meal. | 希望那不是对方的”最后一餐” |
[02:36] | We see you, Captain Nash. We’re coming in now. | 看到你了 纳什队长 马上降落 |
[02:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:40] | Okay, Chimney, Eddie, gear up. You’re going with them. | 奇米 埃迪 换装备 你跟他们走 |
[02:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:44] | You’ll harness up, we’ll lower you down so you can grab him. | 你穿上绳索 从直升机下去救人 |
[02:49] | Cheer up. You can go next time. | 别丧气 下次让你来 |
[02:57] | Okay, first quadrant is right over that ridge. | 越过那道山脊就是第一象限范围 |
[03:03] | Head up to Devil’s Point. | 前往”恶魔岬角”了 |
[03:04] | A lot of hikers get stuck up there. | 很多登山客都在那里被困过 |
[03:06] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 老大 |
[03:09] | Pretty sure there’s a river, too. | 那边也有河 |
[03:11] | It could be where they threw the bottle in. | 对方可能在那里丢下瓶子 |
[03:12] | I think I see something. | 我有发现 |
[03:17] | Help! Please! | 救命 |
[03:18] | Down here! Help, please! | 这里 救命啊 |
[03:19] | Okay, we got him. | 找到他了 |
[03:21] | Let’s get in a hover position right here. | 将直升机悬于其上空吧 |
[03:31] | Looks like severe dehydration. | 看起来严重脱水了 |
[03:33] | He’s gonna need this. | 要把这个给他 |
[03:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:36] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[03:37] | Be advised, air support gonna maintain 50 feet. | 注意 直升机会保持50英尺高度 |
[03:41] | Lowering rescuer now. | 救生队下去救人 |
[03:50] | Rescuer at ten feet. | 救生员到达十英尺了 |
[03:53] | Rescuer on the ground. | 救生员到达地面 |
[03:55] | I’m Eddie. What’s your name? | 我是埃迪 你叫什么名字 |
[03:57] | I’m Clyde. | 我叫克莱德 |
[03:59] | There’s willow trees around here, right? | 这附近有柳树吧 |
[04:01] | ‘Cause if not, I’m gonna feel pretty dumb. | 如果没有 那我就成傻叉了 |
[04:06] | You’re burning up. | 你都被烤焦了 |
[04:07] | Drink this. It’s got electrolytes. | 补充一点电解质水 |
[04:09] | How long have you been up here, Clyde? | 你在这里待了多久了 克莱德 |
[04:12] | Five days, maybe? | 五天吧 |
[04:13] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[04:16] | I was trying to get high enough to look around, | 我本想登高一览 |
[04:19] | and then I fell. | 结果摔下来了 |
[04:20] | I thought I could tough it out, | 我以为能撑过去 |
[04:21] | but I ran out of food and water. | 但后来食物和水都耗尽了 |
[04:25] | Yup. Looks like you broke it. | 你的脚踝好像骨折了 |
[04:28] | We’ll get this splint on you, and we’re gonna get you out of here. | 帮你固定住脚 带你离开这里 |
[04:29] | No. No! No, I’m fine. | 不不 我没事 |
[04:31] | Just give me some painkillers or something. | 先给我点止痛剂就行 |
[04:33] | I got a couple more spots I got to check out, | 我还有几个地方没去看 |
[04:35] | and I can just ride it out until I’m done here. | 我撑到看完 再离开 |
[04:38] | That’s a negative, Clyde. | 这可不行 克莱德 |
[04:39] | Chim, prep fluids. Our guy’s gonna need it. | 老奇 准备好给伤者输液 |
[04:42] | Man. | 天 |
[04:42] | Sir, let’s get this on you. | 先生 穿上护具 |
[04:45] | We’re gonna ride up together. | 我们一起上去 |
[04:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:49] | That’s our cue. Hold steady, Fire One. | 可以上来了 稳住 救援一队 |
[04:51] | I’m bringing him up. | 要把他拉上来了 |
[04:59] | All right, buddy. We got you. We got you. | 好了 你得救了 |
[05:08] | Dispatch, all souls on board. | 调度中心 救援成功 |
[05:10] | Returning to base. | 准备飞回 |
[05:19] | Careful! He’s kind of delirious. Been out there awhile. | 小心 他有些神志不清 他被困悬崖好几天了 |
[05:22] | Said he injured himself three days ago. | 他说自己三天前受了伤 |
[05:24] | I’m fine. I just want to know when I can get back up there. | 我没事 我就想知道什么时候才能再回去 |
[05:27] | Definitely not today. | 今天绝对不行 |
[05:29] | Do you have a cell phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[05:31] | – Doesn’t everyone? – Yes. | -谁没有啊 -对 |
[05:32] | But most people use it to call for help | 但大部分人都会手机求救 |
[05:35] | instead of putting a message in a bottle. | 而不是用”漂流瓶” |
[05:37] | Battery died yesterday. | 手机昨天没电了 |
[05:38] | That was two days after you injured yourself. | 那你前两天受伤时干啥了 |
[05:41] | I didn’t want to leave. | 我不想走 |
[05:43] | I was so close. | 我就快找到了 |
[05:44] | I didn’t want anyone else to find the treasure. | 我不想让别人找到宝藏 |
[05:48] | It’s mine! The treasure’s mine! | 是我的 宝藏是我的 |
[05:51] | Don’t tell anyone! | 别告诉别人 |
[05:53] | Don’t let anyone take it. | 不要让别人抢到 |
[05:55] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[05:56] | The treasure’s mine! | 宝藏是我的 |
[06:00] | Did he say “treasure”? | 他说”宝藏”吗 |
[06:02] | This is Channel 8 with breaking news. | 欢迎收看第八频道重大新闻 |
[06:03] | Hollis Harcourt, the author of such cult classics | 霍利斯·哈考特 「异典之作」小说家 |
[06:03] | 属于小众圈层电影 题材诡异 风格异常 剑走偏锋 就跟神秘的邪教 具有诡异的吸引力一样 拥有死忠粉 | |
[06:06] | as Agony in Atwater and Bludgeoned in Burbank, | 代表作有《痛彻艾德沃特》和《伯班克暴击》 |
[06:09] | passed away in his sleep at age 57, | 于睡梦中病逝 享年57岁 |
[06:12] | leaving behind an intriguing message to his loyal fans. | 临走前给死忠粉们留下了惊天谜题 |
[06:17] | Behold. My final gift to the citizens of Los Angeles– | 我给洛杉矶市民们留下了临终礼物 |
[06:22] | a rare and priceless treasure. | 一个价值连城的宝藏 |
[06:24] | Though, if I had to put a price on it for tax purposes, | 不过 遗产要扣除税金 |
[06:27] | I’d call it about $5 million. | 税后五百万吧 |
[06:31] | Five million. | 五百万 |
[06:32] | I’m gonna bury this chest somewhere in the city of Los Angeles. | 我会把宝藏埋在洛杉矶某处 |
[06:36] | If you are clever, as I know you are, | 如果你够聪明 |
[06:38] | one of you will find this chest, and the treasure will be yours. | 就会找到宝箱 宝藏就属于你了 |
[06:43] | We spoke with Harcourt’s longtime assistant, Jeremiah Ruiz, moments ago. | 我们采访了哈考特的贴身助理 杰尔马亚·卢易斯 |
[06:48] | Hollis was… passionate. | 霍利斯生前是个狂热之人 |
[06:50] | He had high standards. | 他的标准很高 |
[06:53] | But he was a good soul. | 但他人很好 |
[06:55] | He cared about people and their stories. | 他在乎身边人及其身世经历 |
[06:58] | He will be missed. | 他永远活在大家心中 |
[07:00] | And he won’t be forgotten. | 大家不会忘记他 |
[07:01] | At least not any time soon. | 至少目前他上热搜了 |
[07:03] | According to his final video, | 他在临终视频中 |
[07:05] | Hollis buried that $5 million treasure somewhere in the city | 霍利斯把价值五百万的宝藏埋在洛杉矶某处 |
[07:08] | that was the setting for most of his work. | 出处为其作品中的某一场景 |
[07:10] | A poem he recited in the video is said | 他在视频中吟诵了一首诗 |
[07:12] | to provide all the clues needed to locate it. | 提供了寻找宝藏的线索 |
[07:18] | “I walked along the river’s edge, to hide my secret treasure.” | “我走在河边 隐藏我的秘密宝藏” |
[07:22] | This poem is terrible. | 这诗好烂啊 |
[07:23] | “A heron soared, a gray bridge roared, a bullfrog croaked ‘good measure.'” | “苍鹭飞翔 灰桥咆哮 牛蛙凄厉乱叫’度量'” |
[07:27] | It’s less of a poem, and more of a riddle. | 这不像诗 而像谜语 |
[07:29] | Fine. It’s a terrible riddle. | 行 这谜语好烂啊 |
[07:31] | “I stopped beneath a willow tree in the narrow place. | “狭窄处 我在柳树下驻足 |
[07:34] | And then I saw the light beam fall upon my treasured place.” | 看到一束光照亮了宝藏之处” |
[07:39] | You know, the guy on the cliff– he asked me about willow trees. | 悬崖上那个伤者 还问我柳树呢 |
[07:42] | A real-life treasure hunt. | 现实版寻宝啊 |
[07:44] | – Wouldn’t it be…? – Dangerous. | -这太… -危险了 |
[07:45] | – Reckless. – Stupid. | -鲁莽 -轻率 |
[07:46] | Probably not even real. | 也许都不是真的 |
[07:48] | What if it is? | 如果是呢 |
[07:50] | How cool would it be to find it? | 找到它多有意思啊 |
[07:52] | You know, this poem-riddle thing is getting a lot of traffic. | 这个”诗迷”斩获了无数流量啊 |
[07:55] | Yeah, which means our friend Clyde is likely not | 这说明这场”寻宝之旅”中 |
[07:57] | the last emergency we’re gonna see from this treasure hunt. | 将出现更多”克莱德”这种伤者或意外事件 |
[07:59] | Your girlfriend’s news story’s probably not gonna help out with that. | 你女朋友这样大肆报道 只会让夺宝更加激烈 |
[08:01] | She’s my friend, not my girlfriend, | 她只是朋友 不是女友 |
[08:03] | and she’s just doing her job. Reporting the news. | 而且她只是尽职工作 报道新闻 |
[08:06] | Well, tell her to stop. | 让她别报道了 |
[08:07] | We got enough work without people creating their own emergency. | 没这些人制造紧急事件 我们也够忙了 |
[08:09] | Well, at least it was the midday news. | 至少这只是午间新闻 |
[08:11] | Maybe the whole thing dies off. | 也许到晚上就没热度了[死] |
[08:12] | Before anyone actually dies. | 没人真死之前 赶紧消停吧 |
[08:17] | I guess. | 希望吧 |
[08:23] | I just saw you on the TV. | 刚看完你的报道 |
[08:24] | And I heard a rumor you guys responded to a call | 我听说你们刚救了一个人 |
[08:26] | about a treasure hunter in Malibu Creek? | 他去马里埔溪公园寻宝了 |
[08:28] | Yeah. He didn’t find anything, though. | 对 但他一无所获 |
[08:33] | Not that there’s anything to find. | 倒不是说那边没有什么 |
[08:36] | I mean, the whole thing’s probably fake, right? | 但整件事可能只是个骗局 |
[08:38] | I’m not so sure. | 不好说 |
[08:39] | Hollis’s assistant confirmed he saw the treasure himself before Hollis died. | 霍利斯的助理说他曾亲眼见到过宝藏 |
[08:43] | I didn’t see that part on TV. | 新闻中可没提这茬 |
[08:44] | He wanted to keep it off the record. | 他不想公开这一点 |
[08:46] | In case this thing gets crazy, | 以防掀起”寻宝浪潮” |
[08:48] | he doesn’t want anyone to come looking for him. | 大家都来找他 |
[08:50] | So this is real? | 真有宝藏喽 |
[08:51] | There’s $5 million out there just-just waiting to be found? | 天上掉下五百万 谁找到归谁 |
[08:55] | Looks like it. | 差不多 |
[08:56] | You know– I bet if we compared notes, | 我敢说 如果我们联手 |
[08:59] | we could probably figure out where he buried that treasure. | 很可能会找到宝藏位置 |
[09:01] | You’re saying you want to team up? | 你想结盟吗 |
[09:03] | Look for the treasure together? | 共同寻宝 |
[09:05] | We’d be– we’d be doing a public service. | 我们这算是”造福百姓” |
[09:07] | We find it so no one else has the chance to get hurt. | 我们找到了 就没人因此受伤了 |
[09:10] | Yeah. And I mean, clearly, it’s my duty to keep the city informed. | 汇报本市动态乃我职责所在 |
[09:14] | The sooner that treasure is found, | 越早找到宝藏 |
[09:15] | the safer the city will be. | 市民越太平 |
[09:17] | Everybody wins. | 这对大家都好 |
[09:19] | Maybe not everybody. | 也不是所有人啦 |
[09:30] | – My final gift to the citizens of Los Angeles… – Nuts. | -我给洛杉矶市民留下了礼物 -疯了 |
[09:32] | Please tell me that’s not porn or sports. | 别说正在看小黄片或球赛 |
[09:34] | This? This is our future. | 是我们接下来面对的”剧情”啊 |
[09:37] | Apparently, a guy buried $5 million somewhere in the city, | 一个人在洛杉矶某处埋下了五百万 |
[09:39] | then told people to go out and find it. | 然后让市民们去寻宝 |
[09:41] | I miss the days when bored rich people would just | 如今的土豪真会玩儿 |
[09:43] | name wings of museums and hospitals after themselves. | 以前只会以自己命名博物馆或医院大楼 |
[09:47] | Have we had a conversation with this misguided citizen? | 警方找这位蛊惑人心的土豪问过话了吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah, that’s a little hard to do. | 这有点难度 |
[09:51] | He’s been dead a week. | 他已经去世一周了 |
[09:52] | Did we post uniforms at his grave site? | 派警员去他墓地了吗 |
[09:56] | You know, that’s one of the first places people are gonna start digging. | 人们肯定会先去挖坟 |
[09:59] | Kevin, find out where he’s buried. | 凯文 查出他的墓地 |
[10:00] | Send some units. Thanks. | 派警员过去 谢了 |
[10:06] | How bad do you think this is gonna get? | 你觉得这会引起多大波澜 |
[10:08] | City’s coming out of a near yearlong lockdown. | 封城近一年 刚解封 |
[10:11] | Everyone’s still a little stir-crazy. | 大家还都没从抓狂中走出来 |
[10:14] | This? | 这件事 |
[10:15] | This is gonna send them over the edge. | 这绝对会引起天下大乱 |
[10:18] | The search for Hollis Harcourt’s $5 million | 霍利斯·哈考特的五百万宝藏 |
[10:20] | took another turn today in Topanga Canyon. | 在托盘嘎谷[富人区]引起伤亡不断 |
[10:23] | This marks the second serious injury in the so-called treasure hunt. | 这是由本次”寻宝之旅”引起的第二起严重事故 |
[10:27] | With local officials reporting that | 据官方数据显示 |
[10:29] | treasure hunt-related emergency calls are climbing every day. | 寻宝相关的求救电话每天都在攀升 |
[10:33] | Where did you say the fight is? | 你说哪里发生斗殴了 |
[10:35] | Balboa Park. Send someone quick! | 宝拉公园 快派人来 |
[10:37] | It’s getting pretty vicious. | 情况越来越糟糕了 |
[10:38] | Are they armed? | 双方携带武器了吗 |
[10:39] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[10:45] | Put the metal detectors down! | 把金属探测器放下 |
[10:47] | Now! Smart man. | 快点 这才明智 |
[10:50] | Can’t find a treasure from inside a jail cell. | 进了监狱 可找不到宝藏了 |
[10:52] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[10:54] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[10:56] | Can you please send someone to Griffith Park? | 能派人来格里芬公园吗 |
[10:58] | The Western Avenue entrance. | 西坊大道入口 |
[11:00] | There’s some idiot here trying to dig under the bear statue. | 有个傻缺在熊雕像下挖坑 |
[11:03] | What was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:05] | You might want to send the fire department, too. | 把消防队也派来吧 |
[11:11] | LAFD coming through. | 洛杉矶消防员来了 |
[11:12] | Sir, LAFD is here. | 洛杉矶消防队来了 |
[11:14] | Try to stay calm, | 别惊慌 |
[11:15] | and we’ll get this statue off of you. | 我们会把雕像移开 |
[11:19] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[11:22] | Your turn, sir. Drop it. | 该你了 放下 |
[11:30] | Not sure it’s an X, but that’s definitely gonna leave a mark. | 这虽不是目标 但这绝对会留下印记[伤痕] |
[11:33] | We’ll have you out in a sec, sir. | 马上就把你弄出来 先生 |
[11:35] | I can’t believe it wasn’t here. | 竟然不在这里啊 |
[11:36] | Well, cross Griffith bear park statue off the list. | 可以划掉格里芬石熊公园了 |
[11:41] | Man, I really thought I was onto something. | 我还真以为自己猜得很准呢 |
[11:43] | Better luck next guess. | 下次好运吧 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:47] | The latest numbers show six hospitalizations and 17 arrests | 最近官方数据显示 6人入院 17人被捕 |
[11:51] | since the treasure hunt was announced. | 都是”寻宝”惹的祸 |
[11:53] | It’s a hoax! | 这是场骗局 |
[11:55] | Listen, people, please stop rising your lives. | 大家别再浪费生命了 |
[11:58] | Thank you for that perspective, ma’am. | 谢谢您的观点 女士 |
[12:00] | My husband almost died! | 我丈夫差点死了 |
[12:01] | More people are gonna die! | 还会有更多人丧命 |
[12:05] | You need to stop! Turn that thing off! | 停下来 快关掉 |
[12:07] | Sir! You cannot dig here! | 先生 你不能在这里挖 |
[12:09] | No! Everybody back! | 不 大家退后 |
[12:10] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[12:29] | They never call before they dig. | 挖之前 从来不会打报警电话 |
[12:38] | You think it’s weird that all the cases are solo acts? No teams. | 这些人都是单干 不觉得很怪吗 没人结盟 |
[12:41] | Everybody’s working alone. | 大家都是单独寻宝 |
[12:42] | I guess people are greedy, don’t want to share the treasure. | 人都贪婪吧 不想跟人分钱 |
[12:45] | Maybe that’s the flaw in their plan. | 也许因此才寻宝失败 |
[12:47] | Two brains are better than one. | 两个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮 |
[12:50] | What if we worked on it together, | 我们结盟怎么样 |
[12:52] | split the $5 million fifty-fifty? | 到时俩人平分五百万 |
[12:53] | Sorry, I– already made a deal with Taylor. | 抱歉 我已经跟泰勒结盟了 |
[12:59] | How would you feel about 33-and-a-third? | 三个人分怎么样 |
[13:03] | You need to give him 50% of your cut. | 你得把你那一半给他 |
[13:05] | We’re not splitting it three ways. | 我们不能三个人分 |
[13:07] | Do you really need the extra $400K that bad? | 就多那么一点钱 你至于吗 |
[13:09] | I already promised my cameraman I’d split my half with him. | 我已经跟摄像大哥说好了 跟他分我那一半 |
[13:11] | So we split it four ways. | 那就是四人分喽 |
[13:13] | Okay? It’s still more than a million each. | 每个人还是能分到上百万 |
[13:15] | And 25% of nothing is still nothing. | 首先要有钱分啊 |
[13:18] | We’re missing something. | 有些线索还没发现 |
[13:19] | I did some research on the whole willow tree thing. | 我查了一下柳树这件事 |
[13:22] | Do you guys know there’s something called an arroyo willow? | 你们知道有”河柳”这种树吗 |
[13:24] | It’s not a tree. | 那不是树 |
[13:26] | More like a shrub. | 而是灌木 |
[13:27] | Hard to stop beneath it. | 人没法在下面驻足 |
[13:28] | Okay. I’ll just be over here, then. Thinking. By myself. | 我还是在这里继续当安静的美男子吧 |
[13:32] | Go team. | “结盟真好啊” |
[13:33] | We still have too many options. | 目标还是太多 |
[13:34] | We need more data to rule some of these out. | 需要更多数据 排除干扰项 |
[13:36] | Well, I think we know a guy. | 有个人能帮上忙 |
[13:41] | I wonder how many dumb treasure hunt calls we’re gonna get today. | 今天又要接到多少”寻宝”相关的紧急事件啊 |
[13:44] | I know. It’s been crazy, right? | 是吧 太丧心病狂了 |
[13:46] | I think we had four yesterday. | 昨天好像接到了四个 |
[13:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:52] | What were they? | 都是什么情况啊 |
[13:53] | Well, you know, there’s a homeless guy… | 有一个流浪汉 |
[13:58] | Feel that, Hen? | 感觉到了吗 亨 |
[13:59] | I feel a definite chill. | 我们落单了啊 |
[14:01] | We’ve been left out in the cold. | 不带我们玩耍啊 |
[14:04] | I think it’s time we show them how it’s done. | 让他们见识一下我们的实力吧 |
[14:11] | No, sir, the paramedics are on their way to you now. | 不 先生 急救员正在赶过去 |
[14:14] | It’s not at the observatory. | 不在天文台 |
[14:17] | Who thought that was a good idea? | 谁觉得这是个好地点 |
[14:18] | Not it! | 不是我 |
[14:19] | Hollis’s fifth book, | 霍利斯的第五部作品 |
[14:20] | Stabbed Beneath the Stars. | 《星空下遇刺》 |
[14:21] | The murder takes place at the observatory. | 凶案现场在天文台 |
[14:23] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[14:25] | There’s ants everywhere! | 到处都是蚂蚁啊 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry, did you say “ants”? | 你说”蚂蚁”吗 |
[14:38] | Fire ants. | 火蚁 |
[14:39] | Looks like he stepped into a whole colony. | 他好像踩到蚁穴了 |
[14:41] | – Let’s hope he’s not allergic. – Or a good guesser. | -希望他没过敏 -也没找到宝藏 |
[14:43] | Two sections of inch-and-three-quarter line with a narrow fog. | 两节一又四分之三英寸水雾 |
[14:47] | Should be enough for us to knock those ants right off. | 应该可以冲掉蚂蚁了 |
[14:49] | We’ll make a water curtain. | 来一道水幕 |
[14:51] | 40 PSI! | 40PSI[压强] |
[15:05] | Okay, get in there. | 救人吧 |
[15:08] | You’ve got to stay still. Try to stay still. | 别乱动 冷静 |
[15:09] | Checking airway for swelling. | 检查呼吸道是否肿胀 |
[15:12] | Bilateral breath sounds are clear and undiminished. | 双边换气顺畅有力 |
[15:14] | No stridor noted. | 无喘鸣现象 |
[15:15] | Pushing fluids, 25 of diphenhydramine, | 输液 注射苯海拉明 |
[15:17] | with some epi and solumedrol to mitigate this venom reaction. | 加上肾上腺素以及皮质醇 以缓解中毒症状 |
[15:21] | Try to stay still. | 别乱动 |
[15:22] | And five of morphine for the pain. | 再注射吗啡缓解疼痛 |
[15:24] | All right, let’s load him up. | 把他抬上救护车 |
[15:30] | Wonder what made him want to dig out here. | 他在这里挖什么呢 |
[15:32] | Guess you’ll never know. | 你没法知道喽 |
[15:36] | Yeah. What did make you think to dig out here? | 是啊 他在这里挖什么呢 |
[15:45] | You know what? I know my rights. | 我了解自己的权利 |
[15:48] | It’s called the Constitution. | 这叫宪法 |
[15:49] | Hey, Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[15:50] | Picked this one up at the Melrose Trading Post, | 从梅尔罗斯贸易战抓回来的人 |
[15:52] | trying to steal a chest from one of the street vendors. | 想从商贩那边偷一个箱子 |
[15:54] | It was a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[15:56] | That looked just like the one on the video. | 那个箱子跟视频里一样 |
[15:58] | The markings are very distinctive. | 箱子外形非常独特 |
[15:59] | Yeah, she was also arrested three days ago at the Beaumont Flea Market– | 她三天前在博蒙特的跳蚤市场也被逮捕过 |
[16:02] | similar misunderstanding. | 说辞仍然是”误会” |
[16:03] | Maybe not that distinctive. | 也许没那么独特吧 |
[16:05] | The Manson Tunnel. | 曼森地下道 |
[16:07] | You gotta look in the Manson Tunnel. | 你得去查一下曼森地下道 |
[16:08] | For a buried treasure? | 寻宝吗 |
[16:10] | What treasure? | 什么宝藏 |
[16:12] | Okay, time to go. Let’s chat about what’s in the Manson Tunnel. | 走吧 好好聊下曼森地下道吧 |
[16:15] | Okay, let’s book her and hope she doesn’t make bail by Saturday. | 将她收监 希望她周六之前别被保释出去 |
[16:18] | I hear Antiques Roadshow is gonna be in Pasadena. | 听说帕萨迪纳举办古董巡展秀 |
[16:21] | I’d hate for there to be another misunderstanding. | 我可不想你到时又有这种”误会”了 |
[16:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:33] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[16:35] | I– I’m just making some breakfast. | 我做早餐呢 |
[16:38] | Sounds great. | 真好 |
[16:40] | Did you have as crazy a shift as I did? | 今天出警太奇葩了 你也是吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Super crazy. | 是啊 特别奇葩 |
[16:45] | I don’t know about you, | 不知你怎么想 |
[16:46] | but I am sick and tired of these treasure-hunting fools. | 反正我是受够这些寻宝的二货了 |
[16:56] | What was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[16:57] | It’s just a project that I’m working on. | 我忙点事情呢 |
[16:59] | You want some French toast? | 你想来点法式吐司吗 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna make you some French toast. | 我给你做个法式吐司吧 |
[17:08] | A-Athena, you want some… you want some coffee? | 阿西娜 你想喝咖啡吗 |
[17:10] | How about some– you want some eggs? | 你想吃煎蛋吗 |
[17:16] | God. | 苍天啊 |
[17:18] | Not you, too. | 不是你也加入了吧 |
[17:26] | So, these are the woods, parks around L.A. where you find creeks or rivers. | 这是能找到溪水与河流的树林与公园 |
[17:30] | The red pins, that’s where you find willow trees. | 红色代表有柳树之地 |
[17:33] | Now, the white pins are where you find herons. | 白色代表有苍鹭的地方 |
[17:36] | The green, bullfrogs. | 绿色表示牛蛙之地 |
[17:38] | I’m not sure what the “gray bridge roared” means yet. | 我还没搞懂”灰桥咆哮”的意思 |
[17:41] | I think it might be a metaphor. | 我觉得可能是一种比喻 |
[17:42] | This is very… thorough. | 你没少花功夫啊 |
[17:45] | And I’m making some headway. | 我有进展了 |
[17:47] | I think the treasure is here in Solstice Canyon. | 宝藏好像就在至日峡谷 |
[17:50] | There is a creek… | 这里有一条小溪 |
[17:51] | Arrested someone there this morning. | 今早有人在那边被捕 |
[17:53] | No treasure. | 没有宝藏 |
[17:54] | Damn. | 该死 |
[17:55] | I thought I was really onto something there. | 我还以为自己有所发现呢 |
[17:57] | Guess I’m gonna have to recalibrate. | 我得重新调整一下了 |
[17:59] | I think I do, too. | 我也得调整了 |
[18:00] | Where did this come from? | 这是从何而来啊 |
[18:02] | What, the whiteboard? | 白板吗 |
[18:03] | – I picked it up at the store on the way home. – No. | -下班路上买了一个 -不是 |
[18:05] | I mean this sudden desire to go searching for hidden treasure. | 我是说 你怎么突然想去寻宝了 |
[18:09] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[18:09] | I just, I saw other people looking for it– | 我就是看别人都在找 |
[18:12] | and, I mean, it’s $5 million– | 毕竟是五百万啊 |
[18:14] | and I figured, where’s the harm? | 我就想 我也找一下呗 |
[18:15] | It’s no different than playing the lottery, right? | 这就跟买彩票一样吧 |
[18:17] | No one ever ended up in the ICU buying a lottery ticket. | 买彩票可不会受伤进重症室 |
[18:20] | There was that one incident where the two peo… | 我就见过一次 两个人… |
[18:23] | Okay. Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[18:24] | I’m not gonna go doing anything reckless. | 我不会鲁莽行事 |
[18:25] | I’m not gonna go scaling cliffs or dig around gas mains. | 我不会跑到悬崖边上或是挖煤气管道 |
[18:29] | – This is just dreaming. – About the money. | -只是幻想一下 -幻想钱 |
[18:32] | What would we do with it? | 拿那笔钱干什么啊 |
[18:33] | I thought if I found it, | 我心想 如果找到了 |
[18:34] | 相当于父母替孩子存钱 保障子女未来生活 美国很多富人子女都有信托基金 每月或每年固定取钱 | |
[18:34] | I would surprise you with trust funds for the kids, | 就给你一个惊喜 给孩子设立信托基金 |
[18:37] | a new kitchen, maybe even a whole new house. | 装修一下厨房 甚至买套新房子 |
[18:39] | I thought we could take that honeymoon we never had, | 我们都没度过蜜月 这下可以去了 |
[18:41] | see the world. | 出国旅游 |
[18:43] | Hell… we could even decide to retire. | 甚至可以考虑一下退休了 |
[18:48] | Retire? | 退休 |
[18:50] | I thought you loved your job. | 你不是很喜欢做消防员吗 |
[18:51] | I do. But jobs like ours, nobody does them forever. | 是 但我们这种工作不可能干一辈子 |
[18:54] | Eventually you hang it up and go fishing. | 最终还是要急流勇退 退居田园 |
[18:57] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[18:58] | I mean, you can have your fishing cabin or whatever at Lake Arrowhead. | 你可以去租个湖滨小屋什么 |
[19:02] | We can go up on the weekends. | 我们周末去游玩一下没问题 |
[19:04] | But I plan to be out on those streets, | 但我可打算一直当差 |
[19:06] | until they force me off them. | 直到被迫离职 |
[19:10] | Somebody almost did. | 你上次被袭就差点这样了 |
[19:15] | You nearly died last year, Athena. | 你去年差点丢了性命 阿西娜 |
[19:17] | I know you don’t like to talk about it, | 我知道你不想提这件事 |
[19:18] | but it was a really close call. | 但那次真是九死一生 |
[19:22] | And most people would have at least thought about quitting. | 大多数人经历这种事后 都会考虑辞职 |
[19:25] | Retiring. | 退休 |
[19:26] | I did. Elaine brought it up. | 我想过 伊琳跟我提过 |
[19:29] | She wanted me to seriously consider it, so I did. | 她让我仔细想一下 我考虑过了 |
[19:32] | And I decided not to. | 我不想退休 |
[19:36] | You never told me that. | 你没跟我说 |
[19:37] | Well, I didn’t see the point. The decision was already made. | 何必说呢 我都决定好了 |
[19:40] | I mean, what was there to say? | 有什么好说的呢 |
[19:45] | So, what was that about that French toast? | 你不是要做法式吐司吗 |
[19:52] | I see you’ve requested the Willow Tree Suite. | 你要预订”柳树套房” |
[19:55] | I think the two of you will enjoy it. | 你们俩肯定会喜欢 |
[19:57] | You and your–? | 你和你的… |
[20:00] | Boyfriend. | 男友 |
[20:01] | For now. | 目前还是男友 |
[20:03] | Actually, you know, just between us… | 说个秘密给你听 |
[20:05] | I really think this could be the weekend. | 我觉得这周有戏 |
[20:08] | Like the weekend, you know? | 我俩会有重大进展 |
[20:10] | I mean, just one last score. | 最后干一票 |
[20:12] | I… I mean, your romantic setting is– | 你们这里浪漫的情调 |
[20:15] | I think he’ll finally be ready. | 他肯定会跟我求婚 |
[20:18] | Love it. | 很好 |
[20:19] | I’ll send champagne up to the room, set the mood. | 我会送香槟到客房 浪漫气氛走起 |
[20:23] | And where is the lucky fella? | 你那个有福气的男友呢 |
[20:25] | He’s just outside. Yeah. | 他在外面呢 |
[20:26] | Just, you know, getting our stuff from the car. | 从车里拿行李 |
[20:32] | So– “River’s Edge.” | 话说 “河岸” |
[20:36] | You guys getting a lot of business lately, or…? | 你们最近生意好吗 |
[20:38] | Actually, it’s been– pretty good. | 最近生意不错 |
[20:42] | Why you looking over there? | 你去那边干什么 |
[20:43] | Willow Tree Suite’s that way. | “柳树套房”在另一边 |
[20:44] | Wasn’t over there, babe. | 不在那边 宝贝 |
[20:45] | Trust me, I got a nose for this kind of thing. | 信我 这种事 我直觉很准 |
[20:47] | I do trust you. | 我信你 |
[20:50] | – Hey, babe? – Yeah, babe? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[20:52] | Look, you know I love our adventures, right? | 我很喜欢跟你一起闯荡江湖 |
[20:56] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[20:57] | like, if we do find this five mil, | 如果找到这五百万 |
[20:59] | maybe we could call it quits on the schemes. | 以后就可以金盆洗手了 |
[21:01] | Check it out! The ground here is super soft. | 快看 这里的土很松 |
[21:04] | I bet somebody just dug it up. | 肯定不久前被人挖过 |
[21:06] | Yeah. Okay, the grass does not look dug-up. | 但草没有被动过 |
[21:08] | Baby, they’re hiding treasure. | 亲爱的 这是寻宝 |
[21:09] | It wouldn’t look dug-up. | 肯定会伪装啊 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:13] | There is definitely something down here. | 这下面肯定有什么 |
[21:16] | Get away from there! | 快走开 |
[21:17] | Hey, okay– keep digging. I’ll hold him off. | 你继续挖 我去拖延时间 |
[21:20] | Digging? | 继续挖吗 |
[21:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[21:22] | – Digging on my property? – Sir… | -跑到我这里挖地 -先生 |
[21:23] | You can’t dig there! | 你不能在这里挖 |
[21:26] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[21:29] | Man. | 天呐 |
[21:33] | What is that smell? | 这是啥味啊 |
[21:37] | Septic tank. Roof rusted through. | 化粪池 顶部锈蚀了 |
[21:40] | Woman’s been stuck down there for seven minutes. | 一名女子掉下去七分钟了 |
[21:42] | A tank like that is likely full of methane. | 化粪池里肯定充满了甲烷 |
[21:44] | We’re gonna need some breathable air. Let’s get on it. | 伤者需要氧气呼吸 行动吧 |
[21:46] | What’s the name of the woman down there? | 下面那名女子叫什么 |
[21:47] | Keisha. She just fell in. | 凯莎 她刚掉下去了 |
[21:49] | Okay, gentlemen, this ground could still give way. | 各位 这里可能还会塌陷 |
[21:51] | I’m gonna need you to step back. We don’t want you falling in, too. | 你们得退后 免得你们也掉进去了 |
[21:53] | Keisha, just sit tight. We’re gonna get you out of there. | 凯莎 别乱走 我们会把你就上来 |
[21:55] | Not exactly going anywhere. | 我也走不了啊 |
[21:57] | What were you doing out here? | 你们之前在这里干什么 |
[21:59] | Duh. Digging up the treasure. | 当然是挖宝藏了 |
[22:02] | – What treasure? – River’s Edge B&B? | -什么宝藏 -“河岸”民宿 |
[22:04] | Willow Tree Suite? Of course it’s here. | 柳树套房 宝藏肯定在这里 |
[22:09] | It is here, right? | 确实在这里吧 |
[22:10] | ‘Cause… otherwise, she’s gonna kill me. | 不然 她肯定会废了我 |
[22:13] | Okay, Keisha. | 凯莎 |
[22:14] | I’m gonna lower a mask to you, and I need you to put it on. | 我把氧气罩放下来 你戴上去 |
[22:16] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[22:17] | Okay, here it comes. | 下来了 |
[22:19] | She’s already showing signs of hypoxia, Cap. | 她已经显示出缺氧症状了 老大 |
[22:21] | We got to get her out of there | 我们得赶紧把她救上来 |
[22:22] | before she has permanent neurological damage. | 免得她神经系统中毒 |
[22:24] | Okay. Eddie, | 埃迪 |
[22:24] | I want you to extend the aerial ladder over the hole. | 从洞口把消防梯放下去 |
[22:26] | We’ll lower Buck down. He’ll pull her out. | 让巴克下去 把她拉上来 |
[22:28] | Wait. Why me? | 为啥是我啊 |
[22:30] | I did say you could go next time. | 上回不是说你下去吗 |
[22:32] | Not the same, man. | 上次是直升机啊 |
[22:35] | That’s good. Nice and slow. Keep it coming. | 很好 慢慢来 继续 |
[22:38] | Okay, about five more feet, Eddie. | 再放下五英尺 埃迪 |
[22:40] | Doing okay, Buck? | 还好吧 巴克 |
[22:41] | Well, I’m not looking forward to this next part. | 接下来不是我想要的剧情 |
[22:44] | All right, Keisha, let’s get you out of here. | 凯莎 拉你上来吧 |
[22:46] | Keisha! She’s drowning. | 凯莎 她溺水了 |
[22:48] | She’s gone under! I can’t see her! | 她沉下去了 看不到人了 |
[22:49] | Get me down there now! | 把我放下去 |
[22:50] | – Eddie, drop him, drop him. – Wh-What’s happening? | -埃迪 放绳子 -怎么了 |
[22:54] | Keisha! Keisha. Keisha. | 凯莎 凯莎 |
[22:56] | I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[22:58] | You’re okay. You’re okay. I got her! | 你没事了 没事了 我救到她了 |
[23:00] | We’ll get you out. | 带你上去 |
[23:03] | Okay. Guys, get us out of here! | 各位 拉我们上去 |
[23:05] | Okay, bring ’em up. | 把他们拉上来 |
[23:12] | I got her. I got her. | 我救出她了 |
[23:16] | Sorry we couldn’t find the five mil, babe. | 很抱歉没找到五百万 宝贝 |
[23:18] | I don’t need the money. | 钱财只是身外之物 |
[23:20] | I just need you. | 我有你就够了 |
[23:22] | So whatever you’re waiting for, | 不管你在等什么契机 |
[23:24] | you don’t have to wait anymore. | 不用再等了 |
[23:26] | My answer is yes. | 我同意 |
[23:30] | Yes what? | 同意什么 |
[23:32] | Yes, I will marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[23:34] | We can settle down and start a whole new adventure as a family. | 我们可以安定下来 开启家庭新征程 |
[23:40] | Babe– | 宝贝 |
[23:42] | I thought you knew. | 我还以为你知道 |
[23:44] | I am married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[23:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:49] | You’re my adventure. | 你就是我的”江湖” |
[23:51] | J-Just on the side. | “婚外江湖” |
[24:03] | She wanted some space. | 她想自己静一静 |
[24:14] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[24:22] | Got a call from the alarm company about a break-in? | 警报公司说这里有人入室行窃 |
[24:25] | They called me, too. | 他们也联系我了 |
[24:26] | Jeremia. I was Mr. Harcourt’s personal assistant. | 杰尔马亚 我是哈考特生前的私人助理 |
[24:29] | The door was like that when I got here. | 我到达这里时 门就这样开了 |
[24:30] | I haven’t touched a thing. | 我什么都没碰 |
[24:31] | I figured it was probably some treasure hunters looking for clues. | 我想也许是寻宝者来找线索 |
[24:33] | Okay. Stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:49] | This is LAPD. The door’s open. I’m coming in. | 洛杉矶警察 门开着 我进来了 |
[25:13] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警察 |
[25:15] | Get up slowly. Hands in the air. | 慢慢起身 举起双手 |
[25:24] | What are you doing in my house? | 你来我家干什么 |
[25:25] | Hollis Harcourt? | 霍利斯·哈考特 |
[25:29] | Looking mighty good for a dead man. | 你这不活得好好的吗 |
[25:38] | You’re alive? | 你没死吗 |
[25:40] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[25:42] | I have not known this man for long, | 虽然我不认识他 |
[25:44] | but I’m confident he’s not worth it. | 但他绝对不值得你动手 |
[25:46] | You’re such an ass. | 你这个混蛋 |
[25:48] | What happened to, “He had such a good soul”? | 你之前不还说”他人很好”吗 |
[25:51] | – And who changed my alarm code? – I don’t know. | -谁改了我家警报密码 -你说呢 |
[25:53] | Maybe the person who’s not supposed to be dead? | 没有装死的人呗 |
[25:55] | And who was conveniently left out of the will? | 还故意没被写进遗嘱 |
[25:57] | Speaking of that, | 说起这事 |
[25:59] | Mr. Harcourt, I think you and I need to have a conversation | 哈考特先生 我们得好好谈谈 |
[26:02] | about your unexpected return to the land of the living. | 你”死后复生”一事了 |
[26:05] | 15 years of working for a solipsistic narcissist… | 我伺候你这个唯我独尊的自恋狂15年了 |
[26:08] | Don’t let the thesaurus hit you on the way out! | 出去的时候 别被辞典砸到了 |
[26:12] | Sorry for dragging you over here for nothing, Sergeant, | 抱歉让你白跑一趟 警官 |
[26:14] | but as you can see, there’s been no break-in. | 但如你所见 没有人入室行窃 |
[26:17] | Just a simple misunderstanding. | 只是一个小误会而已 |
[26:18] | I think your work here is done. | 这里没你的事了 |
[26:20] | Or perhaps it’s just beginning. | 我的工作才刚开始呢 |
[26:22] | Fraud. Filing a false report. | 诈骗 报假案 |
[26:25] | Forging a death certificate. | 伪造死亡证明 |
[26:26] | All crimes, Mr. Harcourt. | 各种犯罪 哈考特先生 |
[26:28] | And you would be right to arrest me if I had done even one of those things. | 如果我做了上述任何一项 你都可以逮捕我 |
[26:33] | But I didn’t. | 但我没做啊 |
[26:34] | Simply had my lawyer have my publicist release a statement, | 我只是委托律师让出版商把我的声明公开 |
[26:37] | and voilà. | 结果”一出好戏”上演了 |
[26:39] | Cue the heartfelt tributes and outpourings of emotion. | 引发死忠粉悼念 以及全民哀思 |
[26:42] | I’m feeling some kind of emotions myself right now. | 我这会儿也很有”情绪”呢 |
[26:45] | And your ridiculous treasure hunt has the city completely off the rails. | 你发布的”寻宝游戏”让全市陷入混乱 |
[26:49] | Isn’t it great? | 很棒吧 |
[26:51] | Confirms everything I ever thought about this town. | 完全证实了我对洛杉矶的预想 |
[26:53] | Full of selfish, greedy morons. | 住满了一群自己贪婪的蠢货 |
[26:56] | Well, those morons are dropping like flies. | 这些”蠢货”被你坑惨了 |
[26:58] | – You need to call this whole thing off. – I can’t. | -你得赶紧澄清 -不行 |
[27:01] | I need to find out how it ends. | 我得知道最后的结局 |
[27:02] | You buried it. Pretty sure you know how it ends. | 你埋的宝藏 你很清楚结局 |
[27:06] | Not the hunt. | 不是说寻宝 |
[27:07] | The book. | 我的书 |
[27:09] | Gutted in Glendale. | 《满目疮痍的格伦代尔》 |
[27:11] | It’s my next novel. | 我的下一部小说 |
[27:12] | I’ve been working on it for two years. | 我已经写了两年了 |
[27:15] | Huge advance. | 巨大飞跃 |
[27:16] | Already sold the movie rights. | 电影版权都卖出去了 |
[27:18] | Tom Hanks wants to star. | 汤姆·汉克斯想主演 |
[27:20] | He loves these– blood and treasure stories. | 他喜欢血腥的寻宝故事 |
[27:24] | Mine is gonna be like The Da Vinci Code, only bigger. | 这会成为下一部《达芬奇密码》 但更轰动 |
[27:28] | Just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[27:31] | I don’t know how it ends. | 我写不出结局 |
[27:34] | So you buried the treasure… | 你埋下了宝藏 |
[27:36] | To find my ending. | 为了”寻获结局” |
[27:39] | I’ve blown the last three deadlines, | 我已经逾期交稿三次了 |
[27:41] | and– people have started asking some very uncomfortable questions. | 人们开始对我颇有微词了 |
[27:45] | Saying a lot of very ugly words, like… | 说了很多难听的话 |
[27:49] | “Refund.” And “lawsuit.” | “退款” “诉讼” |
[27:52] | But I am so close. I can feel it. | 但我就要写成了 我有信心 |
[27:54] | I’m gonna find my ending. | 我会”寻获完美的结局” |
[27:55] | I just need a little more time. | 我就是需要一些时间 |
[27:57] | So maybe you keep the news that I’m not dead between the two of us. | 我没死这事 不如就天知地知你知我知吧 |
[28:00] | I could just sneak back out and… | 我可以偷偷溜走 |
[28:01] | The alarm call went out over the radio, | 通知警方时 都说有人闯入了 |
[28:04] | so I’m probably gonna run into some curious reporters back at the station. | 我回警局后 大家肯定都很好奇 |
[28:09] | And what are you gonna tell them? | 你打算怎么说 |
[28:10] | The truth. | 真相 |
[28:17] | Wait. | 打住 |
[28:17] | We were his research? | 我们是他的写作素材吗 |
[28:19] | More like his lab rats. | 更像是”实验小白鼠” |
[28:21] | Running around in his little treasure hunt simulation. | 为他的”模拟寻宝实验”争得头破血流 |
[28:23] | Which is exactly what he wanted. | 正中他的下怀 |
[28:25] | Every emergency on the news was a new chapter for his book. | 每一个寻宝相关的新闻都是他的素材 |
[28:28] | The idea is surprisingly diabolical for Hollis Harcourt. | 霍利斯·哈考特这招也太损了 |
[28:33] | Have you ever read any of his books? | 你们之前读过他的书吗 |
[28:34] | Well, if we were his research, we should all get paid. | 如果我们都是”素材小白鼠” 该给我们钱 |
[28:37] | He tell Athena where the treasure’s at? | 他跟阿西娜说宝藏埋在哪了吗 |
[28:39] | No. | 没有 |
[28:39] | If there even is a treasure. | 前提是真有宝藏 |
[28:41] | Hollis never had to actually plant one to get what he wanted. | 霍利斯不用真埋宝藏 就能得偿所愿 |
[28:44] | He just needed to say that he did. | 他只要谎称即可 |
[28:45] | And since we now officially know that he’s a liar… | 既然我们知道他是个骗子了 |
[28:48] | It’s time to give up. Right? | 该放手了吧 |
[28:51] | No more treasure hunt. | 寻宝之旅 到此结束 |
[29:06] | I can’t believe I fell for it. | 我竟然真信了 |
[29:08] | I feel like an idiot. | 我感觉自己好傻 |
[29:10] | Come on, we– we all got fooled. | 别这样 大家都被耍了 |
[29:14] | Yeah, but I should’ve known better. | 但我该更明智才对 |
[29:17] | I’m a trained journalist. | 我是个专业记者 |
[29:19] | Or, at least, I was. | 至少之前是 |
[29:20] | Before I got caught up in this dumb treasure hunt. | 结果我被卷进寻宝的骗局了 |
[29:28] | What was I thinking? | 我想什么呢 |
[29:30] | Think of it as a… a big adventure. | 就当成是闯荡了一次江湖 |
[29:34] | But you got to sleep in your own bed every night. | 但不用四处漂泊那种 |
[29:40] | We were so close. | 我们差点就找到了[很亲密] |
[29:42] | Yeah, we were. | 是啊 |
[29:46] | And then that selfish, lazy bastard ruined everything. | 那个自私 懒惰的混蛋毁了一切 |
[29:54] | Actually, that’s not fair. | 这么说不公道 |
[29:57] | He wasn’t completely lazy. | 他也不算懒惰 |
[30:00] | You know, he did like to jog. | 他确实很喜欢晨跑 |
[30:04] | But I can still hate him, right? | 但我还是能讨厌他吧 |
[30:10] | Right? | 对吧 |
[30:25] | You know, we could always rent a cabin now and then. | 我们还是可以去租个湖滨小屋 |
[30:29] | For vacation. | 偶尔度个假 |
[30:33] | Do you even know how to fish? | 你知道怎么钓鱼吗 |
[30:34] | I am from Minnesota. | 我可是尼苏达州人 |
[30:35] | Well, I take that as a yes. | 那就是说你会喽 |
[30:42] | “I walked along the river’s edge to hide my secret treasure. | “我走在河边 隐藏我的秘密宝藏” |
[30:47] | “A heron soared, a gray bridge roared, a bullfrog croaked, ‘good measure.'” | “苍鹭飞翔 灰桥咆哮 牛蛙凄厉乱叫’度量'” |
[30:54] | This is terrible. | 这诗太烂了 |
[30:55] | No, it’s awful. | 不 是烂透了 |
[30:58] | He’s not much of a poet. Or even a writer, I guess. | 他不是个诗人 甚至也没什么文采 |
[31:00] | “I stopped beneath a willow tree in the narrow place. | “狭窄处 我在柳树下驻足 |
[31:04] | And then I saw a light beam fall upon my treasured place.” | 看到一束光照亮了宝藏之处” |
[31:08] | The narrow place. | 狭窄处 |
[31:10] | I was never able to figure that part out. | 我一直没搞懂这里 |
[31:12] | I searched his novels. | 我搜索了他的小说集 |
[31:14] | Couldn’t find a reference. | 找不到出处 |
[31:16] | Not sure what I missed. | 不知道遗漏了什么 |
[31:19] | You’re missing a book. | 你遗漏了一本书 |
[31:21] | Yeah, Hollis’s unpublished book. | 霍利斯未出版的书 |
[31:23] | Gutted in Glendale. | 《满目疮痍的格伦代尔》 |
[31:32] | – Bobby? – Yeah. | -巴比 -怎么了 |
[31:34] | I think I know where the treasure is. | 我知道宝藏在哪了 |
[31:44] | The Glendale Narrows. | 格伦代尔峡道 |
[31:46] | That’s what they call this part of the river. | 河这一带的名字 |
[31:48] | Wait. You mean this concrete channel with water in it? | 等下 你是说这个混凝土水渠吗 |
[31:51] | I keep telling everybody, this is not a river. | 我一直跟人说这不是条河 |
[31:53] | Which is exactly why no one else ever thought of it. | 所以才没人想到啊 |
[31:56] | All of you adventurers thinking you had to trek up into the mountains. | 你们这些寻宝者全都往山里跑 |
[31:59] | Never occurred to you to look right here in the city. | 就没想过在城市里找一下 |
[32:03] | Home of herons. | 苍鹭之家 |
[32:04] | And bullfrogs. | 以及牛蛙 |
[32:05] | And a gray bridge roaring. Right there. | 灰桥咆哮 就在眼前 |
[32:09] | Bit on the nose for a metaphor. | 这个比喻也太没水准了 |
[32:10] | Well, Hollis isn’t really a poet. Or a trustworthy person. | 霍利斯不仅没才华 还不可信 |
[32:14] | He’s not the only one. | 不只他一个 |
[32:16] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[32:18] | Well, so much for giving up. | 不是说好放手了吗 |
[32:20] | I cannot believe you guys. | 你们太不要脸了 |
[32:22] | We agreed we’d all stop looking. | 大家都同意不再寻宝了 |
[32:23] | And yet here we all are. | 结果大家都找来了 |
[32:25] | Did you two really bring your gear? | 你们还带装备来了吗 |
[32:28] | Wasn’t sure what the terrain would be like. Wanted to be ready. | 不清楚地形 带上工具 有备无患 |
[32:31] | They brought their med kits. | 他们还带了救生工具 |
[32:32] | This treasure hunt has been nothing but medical rescues and injuries. | 这场寻宝 伤者无数 各种救援 |
[32:36] | I was not about to be one of them. | 我也是为了以防万一 |
[32:37] | So, what tipped it off for you guys? | 你们怎么猜到是这里 |
[32:39] | Hollis’s yet-to-be-released novel, | 霍利斯尚未出版的小说 |
[32:41] | Gutted in Glendale. | 《满目疮痍的格伦代尔》 |
[32:43] | And then the part in the poem about a narrow place. | 诗中有提到”狭窄处” |
[32:47] | Put it together… | 整理一下线索 |
[32:48] | – Glendale Narrows. – It was the river for us. | -格伦代尔峡道 -我们是因为”河” |
[32:51] | Taylor said Hollis used to jog here. | 泰勒说霍利斯喜欢在这里晨跑 |
[32:58] | My wife wrote an algorithm | 我老婆写了一个程序 |
[32:59] | that detects changes in satellite images. | 检测出卫星图像的变化 |
[33:06] | Okay, well, what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:08] | Six of us, one treasure. | 六个人 一个宝藏 |
[33:11] | Technically, Bobby and I pulled up first. | 我和巴比最先到 |
[33:13] | Because you elected to keep the name of Hollis’s unpublished novel to yourself. | 因为你没把霍利斯未出版的小说告诉大家 |
[33:18] | I didn’t know it was important. | 我不知道是线索 |
[33:19] | Also, pretty sure this is the first time any of us are hearing about an algorithm. | 你也没说你用算法分析来找线索 |
[33:24] | Okay, guys, look, it’s $5 million. | 各位 五百万 |
[33:27] | So we split it five ways. | 我们分五份 |
[33:28] | Seven. | 七份 |
[33:30] | We have a preexisting deal with Taylor and her… cameraman. | 我们跟泰勒以及摄像大哥说好了 |
[33:33] | The cameraman with no name gets a cut? | 没有名字的摄像大哥都有份吗 |
[33:34] | I really don’t think that anyone who isn’t physically here should get a cut. | 人都没来 还分什么钱 |
[33:35] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[33:40] | sh-she already knew where we were going. | 她已经知道我们在哪了 |
[33:43] | Okay, fine, look, we-we split it seven ways. | 行 那就分七份 |
[33:46] | I don’t know the exact math, | 我数学不好 |
[33:47] | but that’s enough. | 但够分吧 |
[33:48] | It’s– $714,285. | 是71万四千两百八十五 |
[33:52] | 71.4 cents. | 71.4分钱 |
[33:54] | I don’t know what to do with the point-four. | 没有0.4分钱这种存在吧 |
[33:55] | You-you can keep ours. | 你留着那几分钱吧 |
[33:57] | We found the treasure. | 我们找到宝藏了 |
[33:59] | So let’s go enjoy it. Together. | 我们一起去揭晓吧 |
[34:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:06] | It’s got to be buried on one of those little islands, | 肯定埋在小岛之上 |
[34:09] | the sandbars. | 那几个沙州 |
[34:11] | I see some willow trees. | 我看到柳树了 |
[34:13] | But how will we know which one it is? | 但怎么能知道是哪一棵呢 |
[34:15] | There’s supposed to be a marker. | 应该有个标记 |
[34:16] | “H” marks the spot. | 标记点是”H” |
[34:19] | Or maybe we’ll find someone else already there, | 看来已经有人过去了 |
[34:22] | beating us to it. | 先我们一步 |
[34:25] | – Is that Probie? – Guys! | -实习生吗 -各位同僚 |
[34:26] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[34:29] | What’s five million divided by eight? | 分成八份是多少钱呀 |
[34:32] | I’m not doing any more math. | 我不想再算了 |
[34:37] | Ravi, why don’t you do the honors since you were here first? | 拉维 你最先找到 就由你来开吧 |
[34:40] | Pretty sure we would’ve been here first | 要不是我们争来吵去 |
[34:41] | were it not for the extended round of negotiations. | 我们肯定会先找到 |
[34:44] | Wasn’t as heavy as I thought. | 没我想得那么沉 |
[34:45] | I’m guessing it’s just a check, not the actual jewels. | 可能只是张支票 而不是珠宝 |
[34:48] | I mean, who would be dumb enough to do that? Right? | 谁会蠢到真放珠宝啊 |
[34:54] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[34:55] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | I think we need to have a word with Mr. Harcourt. | 我们得跟哈考特先生聊聊了 |
[35:07] | Gate’s already open. | 大门开着 |
[35:09] | Never a good sign. | 不祥的预感啊 |
[35:24] | Front door is open, too. | 前门也开了 |
[35:26] | I’m gonna go in and check it out. | 我进去查探一下 |
[35:28] | You all wait here. | 你们原地待命 |
[35:29] | You are not going in there alone. | 不能让你一个人进去 |
[35:30] | We’re going in with you, Athena. | 我们跟你一起进去 阿西娜 |
[35:31] | Do any of you have a badge? | 你们是警察吗 |
[35:34] | And a gun? | 有枪吗 |
[35:36] | I didn’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[35:37] | Wait here. | 都等着 |
[36:04] | Guess he found his ending. | 他”寻获自己的结局”了 |
[36:06] | My God. | 天呐 |
[36:08] | Is he… dead? | 他死了吗 |
[36:11] | Most likely murdered. | 更像是被谋杀了 |
[36:12] | Didn’t I say to wait outside? | 不是让你们在外面等着吗 |
[36:14] | Why do you people never listen? | 你们怎么就不听话 |
[36:18] | So that we could be your alibi? | 为你的清白作证呗 |
[36:28] | This is News 8 with breaking news. | 欢迎收看第八频道重大新闻 |
[36:30] | This is Taylor Kelly | 我是泰勒·凯利 |
[36:30] | reporting from outside hollis Harcourt’s mansion, | 从霍利斯·哈考特府邸为您带来报道 |
[36:33] | where, in a twist worthy of one of his novels, | 这里上演了惊天大反转剧情 |
[36:36] | the famed author has been found dead. | 这位著名作家死了 |
[36:40] | Again. | 这回真死了 |
[36:41] | So, you all found an empty treasure chest, | 你们一起找到了一个空的宝藏箱 |
[36:44] | drove down here like an angry mob to confront him, | 于是气势汹汹来这里找他算账 |
[36:47] | now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[36:47] | But these facts are unrelated to each other? | 但你们跟他的死没有任何关系 |
[36:50] | Rick, he was dead when we got here. | 瑞克 我们到达时 他就已经死了 |
[36:53] | – We didn’t kill him. – We just wanted to. | -我们不是凶手 -只是有这个心 |
[36:55] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[36:56] | – You’re new. – Yeah. | -你是新人 -对 |
[36:58] | I’m not really with them. | 我跟他们不是一伙儿 |
[36:59] | I barely know these people, so… | 我跟他们都不熟 |
[37:03] | – Detective. – Yeah. | -警探 -说 |
[37:04] | We got the security footage. | 拿到监控录像了 |
[37:06] | Wasn’t them. | 不是他们 |
[37:09] | I didn’t actually think it was. | 我也没怀疑过你们 |
[37:10] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[37:12] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是尽职调查 |
[37:14] | And maybe enjoying the moment a little. | 但逗一下你们确实很有意思 |
[37:16] | Take a look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[37:19] | She’s wearing a Zip Parcel uniform, | 她穿着快递公司工作服 |
[37:21] | but that is not one of their trucks. | 但开的却不是快递车 |
[37:23] | Delivery driver? This time of night? | 送货司机 这么晚吗 |
[37:25] | Is she pregnant? | 她怀孕了吗 |
[37:28] | She is. | 怀孕了 |
[37:29] | Where have I seen her before? | 她看着很眼熟啊 |
[37:32] | My husband almost died! More people are gonna die! | 我丈夫差点死了 还会有更多人丧命 |
[37:36] | And you knew he had to be stopped, | 你知道必须阻止他 |
[37:37] | so maybe you took matters into your own hands. | 于是就自己动手 替天行道了 |
[37:39] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | Been hearing that a lot tonight. | 今晚好多人说这句话 |
[37:43] | But you went there in disguise, under false pretenses. | 但你伪装成快递公司的人过去了 |
[37:48] | Doesn’t look good. | 对你很不利 |
[37:49] | – He was a horrible person. – But you didn’t kill him? | -他是个坏人 -但你没杀他 |
[37:56] | You’re not really delivering anything. | 你不是快递员 |
[37:59] | Where did you get the outfit? | 你从哪弄来的工作服 |
[38:00] | From my husband. | 我丈夫 |
[38:02] | My sweet, kind, normally level-headed husband. | 我家温柔易推倒 头脑清醒的老公 |
[38:06] | Who almost lost his life because of your ridiculous treasure hunt. | 就因为你搞得寻宝游戏 他差点命丧黄泉 |
[38:09] | If you’re surprised that your husband is a greedy, reckless man, | 如果你丈夫的贪婪鲁莽让你惊讶 |
[38:11] | then maybe the truth is you didn’t know him as well as you thought. | 那说明你可能也没那么了解他 |
[38:14] | So… you’re welcome. | 我让你认清他的真面目了 不谢 |
[38:17] | He’s not greedy. | 他不贪婪 |
[38:18] | He wanted the money for his family. | 他想用这笔钱养家 |
[38:20] | We have a baby on the way, and now he can’t work. | 孩子就要出世了 而他现在不能工作了 |
[38:22] | He might not be able to do his job ever again thanks to you. | 他可能以后也没法再工作了 拜你所赐 |
[38:25] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:26] | You need to fix this. Make it right. | 你得弥补过错 |
[38:29] | I see. Okay, this is a-a shakedown. | 懂了 你想来敲我一笔 |
[38:31] | Got it. Who should I make the check out to? | 好吧 支票写给谁 |
[38:34] | How about, “Mrs. Take Your Sob Story and Empty Envelope Somewhere Else”? | “带上你的悲惨与空信封滚蛋”夫人如何 |
[38:38] | Because I don’t care. | 因为小爷不在乎 |
[38:39] | – Don’t you touch me! – No! | -别碰我 -不 |
[38:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
[38:43] | That’s a– that’s a crystal vase! | 这是水晶花瓶 |
[38:45] | It’s valuable! | 价值连城 |
[38:46] | So’s my husband! | 我丈夫也很珍贵 |
[38:48] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[38:52] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[38:53] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[38:54] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[38:56] | What are you do… | 你干什… |
[38:57] | I’m calling the… | 我要报警 |
[39:03] | God. | 天呐 |
[39:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:06] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[39:11] | This is 911. Is anyone there? | 我是接线员 有人在听吗 |
[39:16] | Hello? Can you hear me? Is anyone there? | 有人吗 能听见吗 有人吗 |
[39:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:22] | Help. | 救命 |
[39:24] | If you’re there, press a button. | 如果你在听 请按键 |
[39:33] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你当时怎么不出声 |
[39:34] | You don’t know that. Maybe it was just a bad connection. | 这种事可不好说 也许会惹上嫌疑 |
[39:45] | She’s not wrong. | 她说得没错 |
[39:46] | She didn’t technically kill him. | 理论上 她确实没杀他 |
[39:48] | The M.E. talked to his doctors. | 法医跟他的医生聊过了 |
[39:49] | – He had a heart condition. – Hollis let her into the house. | -他有心脏病 -霍利斯让她进门 |
[39:51] | So, no breaking and entering charges. | 也没法起诉她私闯民宅 |
[39:54] | She just let him die. | 她见死不救 |
[39:55] | And the D.A. isn’t gonna want to touch this with a ten-foot pole. | 地检署对这种案子连碰都不想碰 |
[39:59] | Everyone just wants this whole thing to go away. | 大家都希望此事尽快平息 |
[40:02] | I know I do. | 反正我是这样 |
[40:09] | But what do you think happened to the money? | 那笔钱最后哪去了 |
[40:10] | Buck, there was no money. | 巴克 根本没有钱 |
[40:12] | Hollis was just yanking everyone’s chain. | 霍利斯只是耍这帮人玩儿呢 |
[40:13] | The whole city. | 全市都被耍了 |
[40:15] | And all of us. | 以及我们 |
[40:16] | But why bury an empty chest? | 那为什么还要埋一个空箱子 |
[40:17] | I mean, why bury anything at all? | 既然作假 又何必真去埋呢 |
[40:19] | You don’t think the probie double-crossed us, do you? | 那个实习生不是把我们骗了吧 |
[40:21] | At this point, I don’t trust anyone. | 这会儿 我不相信任何人 |
[40:27] | I mean, aside from you guys, obviously. | 显然 除了你们 |
[40:29] | Everyone else, they suck. | 别人都是大坏蛋 |
[40:32] | Especially that assistant. | 特别是那个助理 |
[40:34] | Jeremiah. | 杰尔马亚 |
[40:34] | You know, he swore to me he’d seen the treasure with his own eyes. | 他发誓他亲眼所见 真有宝藏 |
[40:38] | Guess he was in on the con this whole time. | 看来他也参与骗局了 |
[40:39] | No. | 不 |
[40:40] | He was just as surprised as I was that Hollis was alive. | 他看到霍利斯没死时 也很惊讶 |
[40:45] | You’re alive? | 你没死吗 |
[40:46] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[40:49] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[40:50] | Hollis didn’t bury an empty chest. | 霍利斯没埋一个空箱子 |
[40:53] | Hollis didn’t bury anything. | 霍利斯没埋任何东西 |
[40:55] | Hollis wasn’t the type to get his hands dirty. | 霍利斯不会亲自动手 |
[40:58] | You’re the only one I trust. | 我只相信你 |
[40:59] | You have to do this for me. | 你必须帮我 |
[41:01] | You just told me you’re dying, | 你才刚跟我说你要死了 |
[41:03] | and now you want me to wade into the L.A. River | 你现在让我跑到洛杉矶河边 |
[41:05] | and bury $5 million? | 埋下五百万吗 |
[41:08] | I need a minute. | 我需要缓一缓 |
[41:09] | Jeremiah, | 杰尔马亚 |
[41:10] | I don’t think I have many minutes left. | 我没多少时间了 |
[41:14] | So it was left up to Jeremiah, | 于是他派杰尔马亚 |
[41:16] | his loyal assistant, to do the dirty work. | 他忠心耿耿的助理去埋宝藏 |
[41:19] | Who he conveniently left out of his fake will. | 霍利斯还故意没把他写进假遗嘱 |
[41:22] | He had a fake will for his fake death? | 他假死 还给立了假遗嘱吗 |
[41:24] | And still didn’t put his assistant in it? | 最终都没写进遗嘱吗 |
[41:26] | That guy was a real piece of work. | 那个人真是太坏了 |
[41:27] | Hollis spent his life writing about the worst aspects of human nature. | 霍利斯终生都在描绘人性最恶一面 |
[41:32] | Confirms everything I ever thought about this town. | 完全证实了我对洛杉矶的预想 |
[41:34] | Full of selfish, greedy morons. | 住满了一群自己贪婪的蠢货 |
[41:37] | And, still, | 然而 |
[41:39] | he failed to remember that sometimes, | 他忘记了一件事 |
[41:42] | when you push people too far… they snap. | 有时兔子逼急了也会咬人 |
[41:48] | He left yesterday. | 他昨天离开了 |
[41:50] | Chartered a plane to the Maldives. | 包机飞往马尔代夫了 |
[41:53] | No extradition treaty. | 无引渡条约之地 |
[41:55] | Do we even know if he committed a crime? | 他这算是犯法吗 |
[41:57] | Yeah. What else would you call it? | 当然 不然这是什么啊 |
[42:00] | A severance package. | 遣散费 |
[42:05] | But I really think… | 但我真觉得 |
[42:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:10] | Yeah, forget I asked. | 当我没问吧 |
[42:12] | I’m guessing no trip to the Maldives? | 上面不批准你去马尔代夫 |
[42:16] | They think “there was never a treasure” is a better story. | 电视台认为”宝藏就是个骗局”更合适 |
[42:19] | They want me to leave it there. | 不想再让我追查下去 |
[42:21] | I feel like they don’t know you very well. | 他们明显不了解你的性格 |
[42:25] | And you think you do? | 你觉得你了解吗 |
[42:27] | You know, I’m starting to. | 我开始了解了 |
[42:29] | I also happen to think that, | 我还觉得 |
[42:32] | me and you, we– | 我和你 |
[42:34] | we make a pretty good team. | 双剑合璧 天下无敌 |
[42:36] | Buck, we didn’t find the treasure | 巴克 我们没找到宝藏 |
[42:38] | and you ended up being questioned by the police. | 你最后还被警方问话 |
[42:41] | For the second time. | 第二次了 |
[42:42] | Yeah, but– the rest of it… | 但除此之外 |
[42:46] | It was fun. | 很有意思 |
[42:50] | I’m glad we’re friends. | 我很高兴我们是朋友 |
[42:55] | Friends. Great. | 我被发”好人卡”了啊 |