时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Medevac 305. | 305号医疗直升机 |
[00:23] | Currently eight miles outbound | 目前航向八英里 |
[00:26] | heading 07-niner with information whiskey. | 带着敏感物资飞向目的地 |
[00:29] | Altitude 1,500 feet. | 海拔1500英尺 |
[00:31] | Chopper 305, | 305直升机 |
[00:32] | I’m heading up to the roof now. Over. | 我这就前往屋顶 收到请回复 |
[00:34] | Roger that. Medevac 305 approaching the pad. | 收到 305号医疗直升机即将降落 |
[00:43] | Medevac, I see you! | 空中救援队 我看到你们了 |
[00:46] | It’s weird. | 很惊奇啊 |
[00:47] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[00:48] | The place where this heart’s coming from, that was a tragedy. | 这颗心脏来源于悲剧 |
[00:52] | But once we land, it’s gonna turn into a miracle, right? | 但一旦落地 就会变成”奇迹”吧 |
[00:57] | Yeah. I like that. | 这样想很不错 |
[01:00] | Miracle incoming. | “奇迹”来了 |
[01:13] | Ah, I can’t see the pad– hang on! | 我看不到停落台了 坐稳了 |
[01:15] | Pulling up! | 升空 |
[01:17] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[01:19] | I’ve lost the whole tail rotor. | 尾桨失控了 |
[01:23] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[01:27] | Generator should’ve kicked in automatically. Something’s wrong. | 备用发电机本应该启动啊 这里面有问题 |
[01:32] | That came from the roof. | 屋顶出事了 |
[01:34] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[01:43] | The generators will have to wait. | 先别找发电机了 |
[01:54] | Window washing cables. | 清洁工高空专用线缆 |
[01:56] | This thing’s holding on by a thread, Cap. | 这玩意儿要撑不住了 老大 |
[01:57] | 118, I want ropes, webbing and the heavy winch on the rooftop, double-time. | 幕 118队 把绳子 织带 重绞盘都拿到屋顶来 紧急情况 |
[02:01] | – We’re not waiting for any of that, right? -No. | – 乖乖等工具不是我们作风吧 -对 |
[02:03] | First thing we do is get those rotors turned off. | 首先要想办法关掉旋翼 |
[02:05] | Hen, Buck, you check that cabin and see what we got. Eddie, you’re with me. | 亨 巴克 你们去机舱救人 埃迪跟我来 |
[02:18] | Kid! Can you hear me?! | 小伙子 你能听到我说话吗 |
[02:20] | Can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[02:22] | Chim, this is Hen. | 老奇 我是亨 |
[02:23] | I need you to bring me a backboard and C-collar from inside. | 帮我拿个担架和护颈来 |
[02:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:27] | Hang in there, kid, we’re gonna put this fire out and then get you out, okay? | 坚持住 我们会灭掉火 救你出来 |
[02:36] | It’s slipping! | 机身要滑下去了 |
[02:51] | – Help me! – We’re okay! We’re okay! | -救命啊 -没事 没事 |
[02:54] | We’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事 没出事 |
[02:56] | Wh- What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:57] | – Manny. – Manny? | -曼尼 -曼尼 |
[02:59] | How long you been a paramedic? | 你做急救员多久了 |
[03:01] | – Been at it almost a month. – Oh, wow. You’re lucky, Manny! | -快一个月了 -那你真走运啊 曼尼 |
[03:04] | It was a while before I got to see any real action. | 我入行好一阵子 才出紧急任务呢 |
[03:07] | This ain’t quite the action I was hoping for. | 这可不是我期待中的紧急任务 |
[03:09] | You’re gonna be okay, kid. | 你不会有事 小伙子 |
[03:10] | Buck, let’s get the pilot out of here! | 巴克 我们把飞行员救出来吧 |
[03:16] | Here. | 来 |
[03:18] | Backboard! | 担架来了 |
[03:19] | – Hen, what do we got? – Spinal. | -亨 什么情况 -脊椎受伤 |
[03:21] | I’m guessing cervical. | 应该是颈椎 |
[03:22] | We need to flip him on this backboard. | 要把他转移到担架上 |
[03:23] | – That’s a two-person job. – I’m available! | -这是两个人的活儿 -我可以 |
[03:25] | Trick is, how do we do that here? | 问题是 怎么弄上来啊 |
[03:27] | The backboard’s long enough to cover this opening. | 担架够长 能够挡住窗门 |
[03:29] | – You’re gonna flip me over the window? – I know. | -你要把我翻到窗边吗 -我知道 |
[03:31] | – It’s not optimal. – No, very not optimal! | -不是什么好办法 -何止不好啊 |
[03:33] | Listen, it’ll work. Strap him in. We’ll figure out a way to pull him out. | 肯定能成功 把他绑上去 然后再想办法把他拽出来 |
[03:40] | All right, flip him on three. | 好 数到三 |
[03:42] | One, two, three! | 一二三 |
[03:47] | – How you doing, Manny? – Breathing’s good. | -你怎么样 曼尼 -呼吸正常 |
[03:49] | Pulse feels right. | 脉搏稳定 |
[03:50] | – Okay. – I can move my fingers. | -很好 -我手指能动 |
[03:53] | Not my toes. | 但脚趾动不了 |
[03:55] | That’s good, Manny. | 很好 曼尼 |
[03:57] | You’re making our job very easy. | 你帮我省了不少事 |
[03:59] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢你 |
[04:01] | Good job. | 你表现很棒 |
[04:06] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[04:07] | Secure this to the board. | 缠在担架上 |
[04:12] | – All set, Cap! – Okay, we’re all set! Go! | -准备好了 老大 -好 可以拉了 |
[04:16] | Wait! | 等下 |
[04:18] | The heart! | 心脏 |
[04:20] | This is a transplant flight! | 我们是来送移植器官的 |
[04:23] | I got it. Hen! | 我来拿 亨 |
[04:28] | You worry about that later. Let’s get him out. | 等下再考虑这件事吧 先把他弄出来 |
[04:30] | Go, Hen, come on! | 快 亨 |
[04:31] | Get him up over that ledge! | 把把他拉上来 |
[04:33] | Easy! Easy! | 慢点 稳住 |
[04:42] | Feels like it’s about to go, Hen! | 感觉直升机要掉下去了 亨 |
[04:44] | Come on! | 快走 |
[04:49] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[04:59] | Possible spinal cord injury. He needs cold fluids right away. | 很可能是脊髓损伤 需要立即注射冰冷液 |
[05:01] | Once we get the generators running, prep for a CT and put him in a cold OR. | 等我们修好备用发电机 马上准备CT 带他进手术室 |
[05:05] | – The winch is here, Cap. – No time for that. | -牵引机来了 老大 -没时间了 |
[05:47] | – Cap! Cap! – Hold! | -老大 -抓稳了 |
[05:48] | – Cap! Cap! – Hold on! Hold on! | -老大 -抓住 抓住 |
[05:58] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[06:24] | Get him up top! | 把他拉上来 |
[06:30] | That was amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[06:31] | Any chance you can do a transplant in the dark? | 你有没有能在断电情况下做移植手术的”超能力”呀 |
[06:35] | We’ll get the generators running. | 我们去把发电机修好 |
[06:36] | And I bet by the time we do, | 我肯定到那个时候 |
[06:38] | the city will have the power back on. | 城市也就来电了 |
[06:41] | News of the hour on the hour. | 下面是这一时段新闻概要 |
[06:44] | After a massive ransomware attack on the city’s infrastructure, | 城市的基础设施遭遇骇客攻击之后 |
[06:47] | Angelenos head into day five of record heat | 洛杉矶即将进入第五个酷暑日 |
[06:50] | and a citywide power outage. | 以及全市大断电 |
[06:52] | At this hour, the death toll has reached 15, | 目前 死亡人数上升至15人 |
[06:54] | mostly due to heat exhaustion, | 主要是中暑导致 |
[06:56] | as cooling centers have lost power | 毕竟避暑中心无电力供应 |
[06:58] | and hospitals have been overwhelmed. | 医院也人满为患 |
[07:00] | With temperatures continuing to climb | 随着气温持续攀高 |
[07:01] | and no end of the blackout in sight, | 断电似乎也会持续下去 |
[07:03] | the people of Southern California are growing ever more desperate. | 南加州市民陷入日益紧急之境 |
[07:11] | Where is the foil? | 锡纸放哪了 |
[07:12] | It used to be in the pantry and now I can’t find it. | 以前放在食品柜 怎么现在找不到了 |
[07:15] | In the top drawer. | 上面的橱柜 |
[07:16] | Next to the sink. | 就在水槽旁边 |
[07:18] | Whenever you’re ready with the pork chops, | 把猪排拿过来吧 |
[07:20] | the grill is nice and hot. | 烤架已经热好了 |
[07:21] | My man. | 谢了 |
[07:22] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[07:23] | That was Paulie. | 保利 |
[07:24] | You know, he lives, uh, three houses down. | 他住在隔壁的隔壁的隔壁 |
[07:26] | The one with the riding mower? You never even liked him. | 家里有乘坐式除草机的那个人 你一直都不喜欢他 |
[07:28] | Why are you…? | 你怎么 |
[07:30] | Michael, are you having a party? | 迈克尔 你在开派对吗 |
[07:33] | No. | 没有 |
[07:34] | You know, it’s more like a gathering. | 就是小聚一下 |
[07:35] | Just a few neighbors. | 跟几个邻居 |
[07:37] | When I invited you and David to stay at the house with Harry, | 我让你跟大为来我家照顾哈里 |
[07:39] | I didn’t expect for you to throw a party. | 可不是让你来开狂欢宴的啊 |
[07:41] | Well, this is the only house in the neighborhood that has a generator. | 这一片就这里有发电机 |
[07:44] | People came over to charge their devices, | 人们过来充电啊 |
[07:47] | you know, put stuff in the freezer. | 借用冰箱冷藏东西啊 |
[07:49] | Look, just don’t eat the steaks. | 行 别碰那些排骨就行 |
[07:51] | We paid a small fortune for them. | 那可是花了好多钱买的啊 |
[07:55] | Put these in the freezer. | 放回冰箱吧 |
[07:56] | – Athena. – Anyway… it’s actually really nice here. | -阿西娜 -话说 这里气氛特别好 |
[08:01] | The whole community getting together and everything. | 街坊邻居都过来了 |
[08:04] | Well, make sure the community doesn’t tear up my house. | 你看住了 别让街坊们把我家拆了 |
[08:07] | Is that Mom? | 是妈妈吗 |
[08:08] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝儿子 |
[08:09] | – Mom, are you okay? – I’m good. Just missing you. | -妈妈 你好吗 -我很好 就是很想你 |
[08:13] | And getting a decent night’s sleep in my own bed. | 也很想念在家里床上睡个安稳觉 |
[08:16] | So when are you coming home? | 那你什么时候回家啊 |
[08:17] | – Not until the power’s back on. – What’s that? | -来电就会回家了 -这是什么 |
[08:21] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:25] | Hey, Athena, I got to go. | 阿西娜 先挂了 |
[08:27] | All right, talk to you later, okay? | 我回头再联系你 |
[08:29] | What’d I miss? | 这是什么情况 |
[08:30] | Did you give Harry this money? | 这是你给哈里的钱吗 |
[08:32] | Because that’s something you’ve known me to do. | 你觉得我是这种人 会干这种事嘛 |
[08:36] | Spill it. | 坦白交代吧 |
[08:38] | Okay, I may have been charging the neighbors to come in. | 我让邻居交”入场费”了 |
[08:42] | Just five dollars. | 就五美金 |
[08:44] | That’s a deal considering what they get. | 简直物超所值啊 |
[08:45] | Electricity, all-you-can-eat food. | 有电 有食物 |
[08:49] | Harry Grant… | 哈里·格兰特 |
[08:50] | I want you to give every cent of this money back. You hear me? | 你把每一分钱都还回去 听到了吗 |
[08:54] | We are not trying to turn a profit here. | 不能投机取巧 |
[08:56] | But, Dad… | 但是 爸爸 |
[08:56] | No, we are here to help people, okay? | 我们是出于善意帮助别人 |
[08:59] | Not take advantage of them in their moment of need. | 不是趁火打劫 发灾难财 |
[09:02] | That’s not what good neighbors do, son. | 邻里间要守望相助 儿子 |
[09:05] | Go now. | 赶紧去 |
[09:07] | And pass out some waters while you’re at it. | 同时再给大家分点水 |
[09:10] | And don’t charge anybody for ’em. | 而且不准收费 |
[09:18] | How can I help you, Officer? | 有什么事 警官 |
[09:19] | My name’s Sergeant Grant. | 我是格兰特警官 |
[09:20] | I got a call over my radio that someone here was looking for me? | 我接到电话说 有人指名要找我 |
[09:23] | It was a little unclear. | 说得不太清楚 |
[09:25] | – Sergeant Athena Grant? – That’s right. | -阿西娜·格兰特警官 -我是 |
[09:27] | I’m Dr. Zimmerman. Can you come with me? | 我是齐默曼医生 请跟我来 |
[09:29] | He was brought in five days ago. | 他五天前被送来这里了 |
[09:31] | Some kids found him in MacArthur Park. | 几个孩子在麦克阿瑟公园发现了他 |
[09:33] | His throat was cut. | 他被割喉了 |
[09:35] | Looked like he’d been dumped there– no wallet, no I.D. | 好像是被弃尸了 身上没有钱包和身份证 |
[09:38] | He lost a lot of blood, and we were able to repair the wound, | 他大量失血 我们救治了他 |
[09:41] | but it caused a stroke. | 但他中风了 |
[09:43] | We didn’t think he was gonna make it. | 我们没想过他能挺过来 |
[09:45] | This morning he came to long enough to write this. | 今早 他意识清醒了一阵子 写下了这个 |
[09:50] | Sergeant Grant, do you know this man? | 格兰特警官 你认识这个人吗 |
[09:55] | Lou. Oh, my God. | 卢 天呐 |
[09:58] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 我认识 |
[10:06] | You’ve reached the Los Angeles County Jail. | 您已接通洛杉矶郡监狱 |
[10:08] | Currently all representatives are busy. | 目前话务员正忙 |
[10:10] | Please stay on the line for the next… | 请不要挂机 耐心等待 |
[10:11] | I’m still on hold. | 我还在等呢 |
[10:13] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么长时间 |
[10:14] | The jail’s computer systems are down just like everybody else’s. | 监狱系统也一样不能用了 |
[10:18] | They’re doing a head count. | 他们在轻点犯人 |
[10:19] | Five days, Elaine. | 五天了 伊琳 |
[10:21] | He’s been in the hospital for nearly five days. | 他在医院躺了将近五天了 |
[10:23] | How is it that no one noticed that he was missing? | 怎么没人发现他不见了啊 |
[10:26] | We were a little preoccupied with the world ending. | 全市断电 大家都焦头烂额 无暇顾及啊 |
[10:30] | I should’ve checked in with him. | 我当初该去查看一下他 |
[10:31] | I should have… I should have followed up. | 我该跟进一下 |
[10:34] | Why would you have? | 你怎么能怪自己 |
[10:36] | The last time you spoke, he had Hudson in custody. | 你们上次联系时 他抓住了哈德森 |
[10:38] | It was a done deal. You didn’t have any reason to. | 人都抓住了 你也没理由再去疑心啊 |
[10:42] | He might not wake up again. | 他可能再醒不过来了 |
[10:47] | That’s what they’re saying. | 医生这么说 |
[10:48] | – Cap, are you there? – Yes. | -警监 你在听吗 -我在呢 |
[10:50] | Yeah, we swept the building– he’s not here. | 我们搜一下了监狱 他不在这里 |
[10:52] | – You sure? – We are sure, ma’am. | -你确定 -确定 长官 |
[10:55] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Jeffery Hudson’s not in his cell. | 杰弗里·哈德森不在监狱 |
[11:00] | – Son of a bitch! – You were right. | =混蛋 -你说对了 |
[11:03] | He didn’t even make it back to Men’s Central. | 他都没被抓进关押所 |
[11:05] | He’s still out there– | 他还在逃呢 |
[11:06] | and with a five-day head start this time. | 这一次还是逃了五天 我们都不知情 |
[11:09] | Tasha, have you had any word back from Lila Risco? | 塔莎 莱拉·里斯科有回音吗 |
[11:13] | Not yet, Captain. Still trying. | 还没有 警监 还在联系她 |
[11:15] | – I’ll send a unit. – No, I’d send more than a unit. | -我派个人去看 -多派点人吧 |
[11:18] | She was there when Lou took Hudson into custody. | 卢抓捕哈德森时 她可是现场 |
[11:21] | There’s a reason we haven’t heard from her. | 她不回电 肯定有猫腻 |
[11:34] | Seriously, Cap? | 不是吧 老大 |
[11:36] | I know everyone loves breakfast for dinner, but powdered eggs? | 就算大家晚上喜欢吃早餐 炒蛋也太敷衍了 |
[11:39] | We have a lot more mouths to feed than usual | 目前人员较多 口粮紧缺 |
[11:41] | with the emergency recall procedure put in place. | 毕竟消防员都被紧急召回了 |
[11:44] | You know the drill. | 规定如此嘛 |
[11:45] | All shifts in the house until further notice. | 几班人马都聚在一起 等上面通知 |
[11:47] | Couldn’t you stash some of the good stuff | 你就不能在冰箱里藏点好东西 |
[11:49] | in the back of the fridge for the A shift? | 专门给我们A班开小灶啊 |
[11:51] | Refrigerator is off-line and off limits starting this afternoon. | 从今天下午开始 冰箱禁用了 |
[11:54] | We’ve been running that generator 24-7. | 我们要全天候靠备用发电机供电 |
[11:56] | We got to cut back on our fuel use. | 我们得省着点用 |
[11:58] | Hey, Hen, you hearing this? | 亨 听到了吗 |
[12:00] | We’re losing fridge privileges. | 我们连冰箱都”用不起”了 |
[12:02] | The hurt gets spread evenly around and no one’s immune, I suppose. | 大家都深受其害 这是要惨一起惨啊 |
[12:06] | Hey, can I borrow your charger? My phone’s dead. | 你的充电器能借我一下吗 我手机没电了 |
[12:09] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:11] | This is my department-issued personal charging device. | 这是局里专门发给我的充电器 |
[12:14] | And sharing is against protocol. | 借给人用 属于违规 |
[12:18] | What? | 啥 |
[12:19] | Who issued you that? | 谁发给你的啊 |
[12:21] | I see someone hasn’t met the power czar. | 看来你还不知道”电力界扛把子”这号人啊 |
[12:25] | After a requisition form has been submitted, | 想用电 先填表 |
[12:28] | you will be issued a personal charging device. | 填完就给你发一个专属充电器 |
[12:31] | Once it is dead, you return it to the probie charging pool, | 电池耗尽 你就把再充电器还给实习生 |
[12:33] | and it will be recharged for you. | 充好电后再发给你 |
[12:36] | You can just say Ravi. | 你可以直接说”拉维” |
[12:37] | Ravi will recharge it for you. | 拉维会给你重新充电 |
[12:39] | One charge per 24 hours is the limit. | 每个充电器使用时限为24小时 |
[12:41] | Do not attempt to bribe me or you will be docked two charges. | 不要妄想贿赂我 不然扣你两次不准用充电器 |
[12:45] | Give me a charger or Uncle Buck will never see his niece again. | 把充电器给我 不然你这个巴克叔叔就见不到侄女了 |
[12:55] | Give him the charger. | 把充电器给他 |
[12:58] | – Well-played. – So let this be a lesson. | -高手啊 -大家可都长点心吧 |
[13:00] | Never give Buck a clipboard. | 别让巴克”掌权”啊 |
[13:03] | Never. | 保持人间清醒啊 |
[13:04] | Excuse me for being efficient. | 我这叫”中央集权好办事” |
[13:06] | That’s one word for what you are. | 你开心就好 |
[13:12] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:14] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了啊 |
[13:16] | We brought you food. | 我们给你带好吃的来啦 |
[13:19] | You guys didn’t have to do that. | 不必这么麻烦的啊 |
[13:21] | It was Christopher’s idea. | 是克里斯想来 |
[13:22] | He kept saying how much he missed Dad | 他一直念叨想爸爸 |
[13:24] | and thought you were hungry. | 觉得你可能也饿了 |
[13:25] | So we’ve got bean salad, tuna salad, | 我们就带了一些豆子沙拉 金枪鱼沙拉 |
[13:29] | and this one is just, uh, salad salad. | 还有这一盒 沙拉沙拉 |
[13:32] | Hey, Buck! | 巴克 |
[13:33] | Oh, looks like the new chief is here. | “小队长”来了啊 |
[13:37] | How are you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[13:39] | – Good. I’m good. – Oh, Ravi, this is, uh, my son Christopher. | -我很好 -拉维 这是我儿子 克里斯 |
[13:41] | Chris, this is Ravi Panikkar. | 克里斯 这是拉维·潘尼卡 |
[13:43] | You’re a firefighter? | 你是消防员吗 |
[13:45] | I’m what they call a probationary firefighter. | 我是”试用消防员”[缓刑或察看期] |
[13:47] | Did you do something wrong? | 你做错什么了吗 |
[13:49] | Constantly. | 经常犯错 |
[13:55] | I’m Ana. | 我是安娜 |
[13:57] | You must be Eddie’s wife? | 你一定是埃迪的妻子了 |
[13:58] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[14:02] | So… even in the dark, this place is amazing. | 就算停电了 这里还是很棒啊 |
[14:09] | – Uh, you’ve never been here. – No, I haven’t. | -你没来过这里 -没来过 |
[14:11] | Probie, you know, why don’t you take Ana on a tour? | 实习生 你带安娜参观一下 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna put this stuff up there and… | 我去把东西放一下 |
[14:16] | I don’t want these things to wilt. | 蔬菜蔫了 就不好了 |
[14:19] | – Come on. – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[14:21] | I’ll show you all around. | 我带你转一圈 |
[14:22] | Come on, Chris. | 走 克里斯 |
[14:46] | Go, go, go! | 行动 |
[14:48] | All right, that’s us, let’s go! | 收到指令 行动 |
[14:49] | Move, move, move! | 行动 行动 |
[14:50] | Suspect is a white male. Keep your eyes open. | 嫌犯为白人男性 大家注意警惕 |
[14:52] | Move, move, move! | 行动 走 |
[14:58] | This way. | 这边 |
[15:00] | Eyes peeled. Eyes peeled. | 保持警惕 警惕 |
[15:08] | Go. In, go. | 进去 |
[15:14] | Captain Maynard, house is clear. | 梅娜德警监 未发现嫌犯 |
[15:17] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 但有情况 你进来看下吧 |
[15:31] | Dead lawyer, dead end. | 律师死了 线索断了 |
[15:42] | Well, her car’s still in the garage, so he didn’t take that. | 她的车还在车库 他没开她的车走 |
[15:45] | Maybe he teamed up with one of those groupies. | 也许他跟「粉丝团」里一个粉丝搭伙了 |
[15:47] | No. | 不是 |
[15:49] | His only accomplice is right there. | 他唯一的帮凶就在这里 |
[15:52] | You think so? | 你肯定 |
[15:53] | I do. | 肯定 |
[15:55] | My mind just keeps going back to the visitor logs from Men’s Central Jail. | 我回想了一下拘押所里的访客记录 |
[15:59] | The only name that appeared more times than his groupies was hers. | 访客名单出现最多人 除了他的「粉丝团」 就是她 |
[16:02] | She was his lawyer. | 她是他的律师 |
[16:03] | Whom he fired and whose place he came straight to after he escaped. | 他炒了她 而他逃出来后 马上就来找她了 |
[16:07] | I don’t think it was to get a refund on his retainer. | 他肯定不是来要求退款 |
[16:10] | You think they were lovers. | 你觉得他们是情侣 |
[16:12] | Bed’s still made. | 床很整洁 |
[16:14] | I think she was smitten just like the other fools. | 她应该是跟那群”脑残粉”一样迷上他了 |
[16:16] | I think she saw him being led away in cuffs | 她见到他锒铛入狱了 |
[16:19] | and she intervened on his behalf. | 于是就替他出面当律师了 |
[16:22] | We thought we were saving her. | 我们以为是让她脱离苦海 |
[16:24] | I don’t think she wanted to be saved. | 而她根本不想脱离吧 |
[16:26] | So she attempts to murder a Los Angeles police detective to help him escape. | 她为了帮他逃跑 差点杀死一个洛杉矶警探 |
[16:31] | And he kills her for the favor? I mean, why would he do that? | 结果他恩将仇报 杀了他 这不合理吧 |
[16:34] | Jeffery Hudson’s not a onoman kind of guy. | 杰弗里·哈德森不是专情于一个女人的男人 |
[16:38] | It’s a little scary how deep inside this guy’s head you are. | 你这么了解这个男人的心理 有点瘆人啊 |
[16:41] | Not deep enough. | 还不够了解啊 |
[16:43] | He’s always two steps ahead. | 他总是棋先两招 |
[16:45] | A lot more than that. | 这回不止如此 |
[16:46] | Five-day lead– he could be halfway to Florida by now. | 是”五天”呢 他都有可能飞往弗罗里达了 |
[16:49] | No, no, I don’t think so. | 不会 |
[16:52] | A city plunged into utter darkness is exactly the place he’d like to be. | 全市断电 漆黑一片 这里是对他最有利的地方 |
[16:58] | No better hunting ground for a predator like him. | 最适合他去”狩猎”了 |
[17:02] | No, I don’t think he’s gone anywhere at all. | 他哪里都不会去 |
[17:06] | In that case, maybe we need to warn his previous victims. | 如果是这样 那要警告那几个受害人啊 |
[17:10] | Actually, maybe we don’t. | 不如别通知她们了 |
[17:14] | Maybe we don’t warn them at all. | 完全不把这事告诉她们 |
[17:22] | What kind of animal? | 什么动物 |
[17:24] | We’ve been over this, Buck– we don’t know. | 都说过了 巴克 不知道 |
[17:26] | It could be anything. Caller got cut off during the attack. | 都有可能 求救者没说完挂断了 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | So, so ransomware busts open all the cages at the L.A. Zoo | 骇客们把洛杉矶公园的大门都打开了 |
[17:34] | and- and they call us? | 结果叫我们来处理 |
[17:35] | No one thinks to call, I don’t know, | 怎么不去找 |
[17:37] | Animal Control? | 动物管制局 |
[17:39] | I asked about Animal Control. | 我联系动物管制局了 |
[17:40] | They’ve been busy since the breakout. | 断电之后 他们忙得不可开交 |
[17:42] | Yeah. They, uh, tranq’d a lion at Griffith Park. | 他们在格里芬公园好不容易把一头狮子麻醉了 |
[17:44] | That’s right, Mustafa was at the Greek Theatre. | 没错 “狮子王”跑到希腊剧场了 |
[17:46] | And they got Sarabi and the cubs heading down Los Feliz towards Cahuenga. | “狮后”和”辛巴们” 在去富人区的路上被抓回来了 |
[17:50] | I guess all mammals know to use the Franklin Pass. | 哺乳类动物都对富兰克林道轻车熟路啊 |
[17:52] | No, I don’t think you guys are hearing me. | 你们没明白我的意思啊 |
[17:54] | Okay, this is not me and Eddie bagging a turkey in South Pasadena. | 这又不像我和埃迪上次在南帕萨迪纳市抓火鸡 |
[17:58] | What- what gear do we even bring? | 我们都不知道戴什么装备 |
[18:00] | You know, they- they have serious predators at the L.A. Zoo. | 洛杉矶公园有好多凶猛动物啊 |
[18:04] | A snow leopard. A Sumatran tiger. | 雪豹啊 苏门达腊虎啊 |
[18:07] | He takes Christopher there all the time. | 他总带克里斯去动物园 |
[18:08] | – Got the place memorized. – A chimpanzee! | -对那里了如指掌 -大猩猩啊 |
[18:10] | A chimp will literally rip your face off without even thinking twice about it. | 一种上来就能把你脸撕烂的非洲黑猩猩 |
[18:17] | Just smile, Buck. | 别愁眉苦脸了 巴克 |
[19:16] | I really thought this year was gonna be different. | 还以为今年会少点”奇葩事件”呢 |
[19:28] | They said animal attack, Cap, but… | 求救电话说有人被动物攻击了 |
[19:31] | I don’t see any humans. | 但怎么没有人啊 |
[19:38] | Well, they did say it was a souvenir store. | 但电话里说的纪念品店应该是这里了 |
[19:41] | Cap, you hear that? | 老大 听到了吗 |
[19:44] | Over here, guys! | 这里 |
[19:46] | – Who is that? – LAFD. We’re here to help. | -谁啊 -洛杉矶消防员 我们来救你 |
[19:48] | – Oh, thank God. – Okay, easy does it. We got you. | -谢天谢地 -别乱动 我们来救治 |
[19:51] | You might’ve broken your leg. | 你好像伤到腿了 |
[19:52] | Yep. Compound tibia fracture. He’s gonna need surgery. | 复合性胫骨骨折 他要动手术了 |
[19:54] | Sir, what did this to you? | 先生 你被什么伤了 |
[19:56] | I-I- I don’t know. It, it screeched and spit some kind of poison at me. | 不知道是啥 叫声很尖 朝我喷毒液 |
[19:59] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不看了 |
[20:01] | I-I tried to run, and I, I fell. | 我想逃跑 结果摔倒了 |
[20:03] | Did- did you find Ivan? | 你们找到伊文了吗 |
[20:04] | – No, who’s Ivan? – My boss. | -没有 谁是伊文 -我上司 |
[20:06] | I think he’s still trapped inside the store. | 他好像还困在里面 |
[20:08] | With that thing! | 那个玩意儿也在里面 |
[20:09] | Okay, Eddie, you assist Chim. | 埃迪 你协助老奇 |
[20:11] | – Hen, you’re with me. – Wait, you’re going in there? | -亨 你跟我进去 -你们要进去啊 |
[20:13] | We are. You’re on animal control. | 是啊 你负责”动物管制” |
[20:18] | What am I supposed to do? | 这要怎么操作 |
[20:19] | The animal makes a move… control it. | 如果动物有什么举动 你就去”控制” |
[20:29] | Okay, all right. | 来吧 |
[20:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:53] | Ivan. | 伊文 |
[20:55] | – Ivan, are you in here? – Help! | -伊文 你在里面吗 -救命啊 |
[20:57] | Help me! | 救命 |
[20:58] | – Help me! – Okay, we’re coming. | -救命 -我们来了 |
[21:00] | – Help me, please! – Oh, my God. | -救命啊 -天呐 |
[21:03] | That’s a lot of blood, Cap. | 好多血 老大 |
[21:05] | Look at that ear. | 你看他耳朵 |
[21:09] | Sir, can you tell us what did this to you? | 先生 你被什么咬成这样的啊 |
[21:14] | Is that…? | 那是 |
[21:15] | That… is an alpaca. | 这是羊驼啊 |
[21:22] | I thought they were peaceful. | 羊驼不是很温顺吗 |
[21:23] | Any animal is peaceful, Cap, until it’s provoked. | 所有动物都很温顺 前提是你不去招惹它 |
[21:26] | And alpacas… are pretty vicious. | 羊驼非常凶狠啊 |
[21:30] | It’s called berserk syndrome. And it’s a thing. | 有”狂暴综合征” 不是我瞎编的词 |
[21:33] | You know a lot about alpacas. | 你知道这么多羊驼的知识啊 |
[21:34] | Well, we were gonna get one. | 我们打算养一只 |
[21:35] | He bit my ear off! | 它把我耳朵咬掉了 |
[21:37] | – I wouldn’t. – Not gonna. | -别养了 -打消念头了 |
[21:39] | We need to get it to move out of the way. | 我们得把它引开 让出路来 |
[21:41] | Maybe we can attract it with some food? | 拿点食物引诱一下 |
[21:43] | Reese’s Pieces? | 里斯巧克力豆 |
[21:44] | They eat mostly grass and grains, Cap. | 羊驼吃草和谷物 老大 |
[21:47] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[21:54] | You know, corn’s a grain, right? | 玉米角是谷物吧 |
[21:55] | Worth a try. | 试试看吧 |
[22:00] | Here you go. | 给 |
[22:04] | All right. Hey there. | 来 给 |
[22:19] | Can you move? | 你能动吗 |
[22:20] | My ankle’s busted. | 我脚崴了 |
[22:21] | It’s all right. I got you. | 没事 有我呢 |
[22:27] | Just gonna get this leg. | 我来拉一下腿 |
[22:28] | It’s all right, just get it over that leg. | 没事 弄一下腿 |
[22:29] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[22:31] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[22:33] | Okay, grab my wrists. | 拉住我的手 |
[22:39] | Just ignore it, keep going. | 不用理 继续走 |
[22:41] | Come on. | 给 |
[22:50] | Okay, come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[22:52] | Hen! | 亨 |
[22:54] | Hen, come on, come on. | 亨 快撤 |
[23:04] | Why- why- why- why is he not attacking? | 它怎么不攻击了 |
[23:11] | It’s- it’s calling its friend. | 人家”喊人”呢 |
[23:18] | Clever girl. | “妹子”机智啊 |
[23:21] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[23:26] | So you ran from an alpaca? | 你被羊驼吓得落荒而逃啊 |
[23:31] | Two alpacas, and there was no running. | 两只羊驼 而且我没落荒而逃 |
[23:35] | Just get in the truck. | 上车吧 你们 |
[23:44] | After careful consideration, | 经我深思熟虑之后 |
[23:46] | I have decided not to endorse this park. | 这家动物园永远都不会是我的”墙头”了 |
[24:18] | Hey, bub. | 小家伙 |
[24:20] | Bored yet? | 闷了吗 |
[24:22] | I’d give… anything… | 让我干什么都行 |
[24:25] | to watch the Dodgers game… right now. | 只要现在能让我看道奇队的比赛 |
[24:30] | When will the power… | 什么时候 |
[24:33] | be back on? | 来电啊 |
[24:34] | Sweetie, they don’t know. | 亲爱的 还不清楚 |
[24:36] | And the game’s definitely cancelled. | 而且比赛显然也取消了 |
[24:39] | But I know another one we can play. | 但我们可以玩点别的啊 |
[24:42] | Let’s play that game | 玩那个游戏吧 |
[24:43] | where I say a line | 我来说 |
[24:45] | and you try to guess what movie it’s from. | 你来猜电影 |
[24:51] | Come… on… | 别了吧 |
[24:54] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[24:55] | – I’m not in the mood. – But, Luke? | -我没心情玩 -卢克 |
[24:59] | I am your mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[25:04] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[25:06] | – This used to be your favorite game. – Yeah. | -你以前最喜欢玩这个游戏了 -是 |
[25:08] | Before I had this stupid… tube in my throat. | 那时我还没戴插上这个破管子 |
[25:14] | Oh, Luke, I’m sorry. I know it’s hard. | 卢克 我也替你难过 我知道很难受 |
[25:18] | But the doctor says you just have to get over this infection first. | 但医生说你得先挺过感染期 |
[25:21] | And then you’ll be back to breathing on your own. | 然后就可以自主呼吸 不用插管了 |
[25:24] | No problem. | 就没事了 |
[25:29] | Is… the power… coming back on? | 来电了吗 |
[25:32] | No, but the lights are still out. | 不是 灯还是没亮 |
[25:37] | Oh, no. | 坏了 |
[25:38] | What’s… wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:40] | Um, give me just a second, honey. | 等我一下 宝贝 |
[25:45] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[25:47] | My 12-year-old son is on a ventilator | 我儿子 12岁 靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[25:49] | and our battery is dangerously close to empty. | 电池好像要耗尽了 |
[25:52] | – Do you have any backup batteries? – This is the backup. | -你有备用电池吗 -这就是备用电池了 |
[25:57] | I’ll take down your information. | 请登记一下信息 |
[25:58] | What’s your address? | 你住在哪里 |
[25:59] | 31825 Saddleridge Drive. | 马鞍山31825号 |
[26:04] | We can probably send someone in an hour or two. | 大概救援人员一到两个小时会到 |
[26:06] | Slow breaths, honey, slow breaths. | 慢慢喘气 儿子 慢点 |
[26:07] | We don’t have an hour. I’m gonna have to start bagging him. | 等不了一个小时 我得给他手动输氧了 |
[26:10] | Just send someone as soon as you can. | 赶紧派人来吧 |
[26:12] | My son’s only 12. | 我儿子才12岁啊 |
[26:55] | If this is spam, | 如果这是诈骗电话 |
[26:56] | karma is seriously coming for you. | 我会让你吃不了兜着走 |
[26:58] | Ma’am, this is 911. | 大姐 我是911接线员 |
[26:59] | I see you that have solar panels on your roof. | 我看你家房顶有太阳能电池板 |
[27:01] | – Do you currently have power? – I do. | -你家现在有电吗 -有 |
[27:03] | – Who’s asking? – One of your neighbors. | -谁需要啊 -你的邻居 |
[27:05] | A 12-year-old boy Luke. | 一个12岁的小孩子 卢克 |
[27:06] | He lives down the street from you and he requires a ventilator to breathe. | 你住在你家附近 他靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[27:09] | It’s just lost power and we need your help. | 呼吸机没电了 我们需要你帮忙 |
[27:11] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 太糟心了 |
[27:13] | Well, don’t you send somebody out who’s trained to do this? | 你们不该派医护人员去救人吗 |
[27:16] | I-I don’t even know CPR. | 我都不知道怎么做心肺复苏 |
[27:18] | We don’t need you to do CPR. | 不用你做心肺复苏 |
[27:19] | We just need your house’s battery. | 只需要你家的店 |
[27:26] | Everybody, out of your house, we’ve got an emergency! | 大家伙儿 都出来 遇上急事了 |
[27:55] | – Hello? – Hello, ma’am. | -喂 -您好 |
[27:57] | Is your son still breathing? | 你儿子还有呼吸吗 |
[27:58] | Yes, he is, but I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 有 但我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[28:02] | Is help coming? | 救援人员来了吗 |
[28:04] | It should be there any minute. | 应该马上就到了 |
[28:05] | Just try not to freak out when it does. | 你到时别吓一跳 |
[28:08] | Hi, I’m your neighbor. | 我是你的邻居 |
[28:10] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 能 |
[28:14] | Just breathe. They’re gonna help us. | 慢慢呼吸 对方会帮我们 |
[28:28] | This is all we got. | 就只能到这里了 |
[28:32] | No, it’s not. | 姐不接受 |
[28:51] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[28:53] | It’s on! | 呼吸机启动了 |
[28:55] | It’s on! | 启动了 |
[29:04] | It’s working! | 呼吸机工作了 |
[29:06] | Thank you so much! | 谢谢你 |
[29:08] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[29:09] | Just called in a favor. | 打了一通”求助”电话 |
[29:11] | Turns out you got some great neighbors. | 事实证明 你周围有一群心善的好邻居 |
[29:27] | I really do. | 确实如此 |
[29:31] | I guess it’s time to thank them. | 我该谢谢他们了 |
[29:33] | And you. | 也谢谢你 |
[29:35] | Just happy to help. | 能帮上忙 我就很欣慰了 |
[29:47] | Hey, are you sleeping or just pretending? | 你是真睡还是装睡啊 |
[29:50] | I was actually trying to, until you interrupted. | 我是打算睡 结果被你惊扰了 |
[29:54] | I’m exhausted. | 我快累死了 |
[29:58] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:00] | Hot. I’m sweating out of places I didn’t know I could. | 很热 该出汗 不该出汗的地方 都出汗了 |
[30:02] | Not like a cold sweat though, right? A- Any chest pains? | 不是冷汗吧 胸口痛吗 |
[30:08] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你是铁了心要把我当”儿子”养呗 |
[30:10] | I’m fine, Buck. | 我没事 巴克 |
[30:11] | People who are fine don’t go and see cardiologists. | 没事人不会去看心脏科医生 |
[30:16] | You need to tell me if something is wrong. | 如果有什么事 你得告诉我 |
[30:18] | All right. It was a panic attack. | 好吧 是恐慌发作 |
[30:21] | Not a heart attack. | 不是突发性心脏病 |
[30:23] | Panic. | 恐慌 |
[30:23] | Since when do you panic? | 你怎么会恐慌 |
[30:25] | That’s what I said. I don’t panic. | 我也这说 我才不会恐慌 |
[30:28] | Except I did. | 但确实发生了 |
[30:30] | Okay, well, what triggered it? | 诱因是什么呢 |
[30:32] | I mean, you did just get shot and almost killed by a sniper. | 你最近确实差点被狙击手枪杀了 |
[30:35] | I guess that could be considered anxiety-inducing. | 经历这种事 引发焦虑也很正常 |
[30:37] | That wasn’t it, okay? | 才不是呢 |
[30:39] | If I’m being honest with myself, I… think it was Ana. | 非要我说 那可能就是安娜 |
[30:46] | I thought things were great with her. | 你们俩不是进展顺利吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. She’s been a godsend through all this. | 是 遇到她是我的福气 |
[30:51] | Staying with Christopher, you know. But I… | 一直陪着克里斯 但是 |
[30:54] | I think that’s what’s causing the panic. | 因此才引发恐慌吧 |
[30:56] | Somehow we became a ready-made family and I… | 我们好像马上就成为一家人了 |
[30:59] | I don’t know if I’m… ready for that. | 我不知道自己准没准备好 |
[31:05] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[31:06] | I think I’m just gonna stick it out. | 撑下去呗 |
[31:07] | Ana’s been the first woman I’ve wanted to spend this much time with since Shannon. | 珊浓走后 安娜是第一个我愿意跟她待在一起的女人 |
[31:11] | Stick it out? | 撑下去 |
[31:13] | That’s not the way you talk about someone you’re in love with. | 你真正爱一个人 不会用这种词 |
[31:15] | My kid loves her. | 我儿子喜欢她 |
[31:17] | Is that enough? | 这样能行吗 |
[31:19] | Eddie, I have been Ana. | 埃迪 我经历过安娜的角色 |
[31:22] | I know what it’s like to be in love with someone who is not all the way in. | 跟一个无法全心全意爱你的人恋爱 我了解这是什么滋味 |
[31:25] | Deep down you know it, and it hurts. | 你自己也清楚 这很伤人 |
[31:28] | It hurts worse than the truth. | 比你跟她坦白还伤人 |
[31:30] | So if you don’t want to hurt Ana, | 如果你不想伤害安娜 |
[31:32] | you owe it to her to be honest. | 你就该跟她坦白 |
[31:35] | You know, it just feels like a lot, man. | 光是想想 我就头大 |
[31:39] | Well, go to sleep. | 你睡吧 |
[31:42] | You don’t need to decide right now. | 你不用马上决定 |
[31:43] | It’s not like we’re going home any time soon. | 反正你这阵子也回不了家 |
[31:52] | Hey, Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[31:54] | Uh, you’re probably asleep. | 你可能已经睡了 |
[31:56] | Nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[31:58] | I was just calling to say hey. | 我就是打来关心一下 |
[32:00] | All right, call me when you can. | 有时间给我回电吧 |
[32:01] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[32:07] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[32:09] | I’m sure they’ll be fine. | 她们母女肯定没事 |
[32:12] | You don’t sound sure. | 你语气满是担忧啊 |
[32:13] | Well, we’ve been on duty for days | 我们在连续加班好几天了 |
[32:15] | and Maddie is home alone in the apartment with a baby and no power. | 麦迪一个人在家带孩子 家里还没有电 |
[32:19] | Yeah, but it’s Maddie. | 但那可是麦迪啊 |
[32:21] | She’s been through worse than a blackout, Chim. | 她是见过风浪的人 家里停个电算什么啊 |
[32:23] | And she’s always been able to handle herself. | 她向来兵来将挡 水来土掩 |
[32:29] | Yeah, Maddie’s… | 但麦迪 |
[32:31] | not really Maddie lately. | 最近出了点状况 |
[32:33] | She has postpartum depression. | 她患上了产后抑郁症 |
[32:36] | It started a few months ago. | 几个月之前的事 |
[32:38] | It’s kind of been a roller-coaster ride. | 最近一段时间情绪起伏很大 |
[32:42] | No one knows? | 没人知道 |
[32:45] | No. | 没人 |
[32:46] | She already feels like a failure ’cause she’s struggling so much. | 作为母亲要跟情绪斗争 已经让她觉得很失败了 |
[32:48] | So other people knowing would just make it worse. | 如果让别人知道 只会加重她的负面情绪 |
[32:52] | So you’re hovering? | 你就一直盯着她呗 |
[32:54] | Maybe, a little. | 有点过头吧 |
[32:57] | Probably a lot. I just don’t know how to stop myself. | 可能盯得太紧了 但我就是停不下来 |
[32:59] | Chim, she’s not your patient. | 老奇 她不是你的患者 |
[33:02] | She’s your partner. | 她是你的伴侣 |
[33:03] | She just needs you to love her and support her. | 她需要的是 你爱她 支持她 |
[33:06] | So stop trying to fix her. | 别想着治好她了 |
[33:12] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[33:13] | You’re right, it’s Maddie. | 你说得对 她可是麦迪 |
[33:15] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事 |
[33:20] | If you think this is great… | 这样就让你很舒服啦 |
[33:22] | wait till I show you the ocean. | 那等我带你去海边 你肯定更开心 |
[33:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:47] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[33:51] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:03] | So she’s okay? | 她没事吧 |
[34:04] | Lungs seem clear. 02 levels look good. | 肺部没问题 血氧含量也正常 |
[34:06] | I don’t think she inhaled any water. | 她应该没有吸入水 |
[34:08] | And what about her head? | 头部呢 |
[34:09] | CT doesn’t show any injury | CT扫描没发现受伤 |
[34:11] | and I checked her head twice– no sign of a bump. | 我检查了她头部两次 都没发现有肿块 |
[34:13] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:14] | Now, obviously, I want you to keep an eye on her. | 显然 你得看住她了 |
[34:15] | If there’s any change in her breathing pattern, if she starts coughing or vomiting, | 如果她呼吸异常 开始咳嗽或吐了 |
[34:18] | bring her back immediately. | 马上把她带回医院 |
[34:20] | – I will. – But… I think she’s gonna be fine. | -好 -但应该没啥事 |
[34:25] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[34:26] | Shaky. | 很惊慌 |
[34:27] | Just feel like the adrenaline’s wearing off. | 感觉「肾上腺素」开始消退了 |
[34:30] | Then you should get her home. | 那你把孩子带回家吧 |
[34:32] | I bet you both could use a good night’s sleep. | 你们俩都需要好好睡一觉 |
[34:34] | I’ll have the nurse have you discharged. | 我让护士给你办手续 |
[34:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:40] | For everything. It’s been a pretty terrifying night so far. | 谢谢所做的一切 今晚可把我吓坏了 |
[34:44] | Well, probably not the last you’ll experience before she makes it to adulthood. | 她成年之前 你还得受惊吓好几次呢 |
[34:48] | And I speak from experience. | 我是过来人 |
[34:50] | I feel like I age a decade every time one of my kids has an accident. | 我家孩子每次出个什么意外 我都感觉自己衰老十岁 |
[35:16] | How was your day four? | 你的”第四天”过得怎么样 |
[35:18] | Or are we in day five of this craziness? | 还是说这场”灾难”持续五天了 |
[35:20] | Well, five, I think. | 应该是五天 |
[35:22] | You know, lions, tigers… | 就是什么狮子啊 老虎啊 |
[35:24] | blood-spitting alpacas on Hollywood Boulevard. | 喷血的羊驼 都在好莱坞大道”撒欢”呢 |
[35:26] | The usual. | 哥都见怪不怪了 |
[35:27] | How is it that every time it seems the world is ending, | 为什么每次感觉天要塌了 |
[35:30] | it ends some more? | 结果发现后面还有更糟的事 |
[35:32] | Because it never actually does, just… keeps us on our toes. | 因为天不会真塌 就是提醒我们好好活 别作妖 |
[35:35] | More like knocks us on our asses. | 我看是给我们添堵吧 |
[35:37] | Yeah? How so? | 怎么说 |
[35:39] | I am sitting outside this woman’s home, | 我守在一个女人的家门外 |
[35:43] | waiting for Jeffery Hudson to make a move. | 等着杰弗里·哈德森现身 |
[35:45] | And yet I haven’t warned her. | 而我都没有提前警告她一下 |
[35:48] | Or the other victims. | 也没通知其他受害者 |
[35:50] | They’re not helpless bait, Athena. | 她们不是坐等被捕猎的”小绵羊” |
[35:52] | They are protected because you are there looking out for them. | 受害者有你在那边守护 |
[35:55] | That man stood in court the other day called me a rogue cop. | 那个人出庭那天说我是个目无法纪的警察 |
[36:00] | Here I am, fulfilling the prophecy. | 结果我还真按照他的剧本走了 |
[36:02] | You are doing your job, and those women have been hurt enough already. | 你只是尽职而已 而且也不不想再给那些女子徒添伤害 |
[36:06] | Besides, there’s a good chance he never even shows. | 另外 他很可能也不会出现 |
[36:09] | Is it bad that I hope he does? | 我希望他出现 我这样是不是不厚道 |
[36:12] | I hope that for you too, baby. | 我也这样希望 宝贝 |
[36:13] | Bobby Nash. | 巴比·纳什 |
[36:15] | Did you just say | 你刚才说 |
[36:16] | you hoped I come face to face with a dangerous escaped fugitive tonight? | 你希望我今晚跟一个凶险的逃犯“正面刚”吗 |
[36:21] | I believe I did. | 没错 哥说了 |
[36:23] | Well, that might be the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. | 这可能是你跟我说过最甜言蜜语的话了 |
[36:27] | I want you to be the one who gets him. | 我希望由你来逮捕他 |
[36:28] | Except this time, don’t shoot him in the leg. | 只是这一次 别朝腿开枪 |
[36:30] | Oh, I’m gonna aim higher and empty the clip. | 我会朝要害开枪 不会手软 |
[36:34] | Believe that. | 信我 |
[36:37] | Got to call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[36:38] | I just got some very esteemed reinforcements. | 有人大驾光临来帮忙了 |
[36:41] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[36:43] | Well, this might be an LAPD first. | 活久见啊 洛杉矶警局第一回吧 |
[36:46] | Don’t think I’ve ever seen a captain on a stakeout. | 竟然看到警监来盯梢了 |
[36:48] | That’s why I left my bars at the station. | 因此我才屈尊而来啊 |
[36:51] | Captain, what are you doing here? | 警监 你来所为何事 |
[36:53] | Eh, you know, one way or another | 不管怎么说 |
[36:55] | Hudson is responsible for slicing up one of my guys | 我的手下被割喉 这都怪哈德森 |
[36:58] | and putting him on life support, so… | 他如今躺在医院靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[37:01] | at this point, it’s personal. | 事情发展到这一步 这包含私怨了 |
[37:06] | So I’m relieving you. | 我来替你 |
[37:09] | Respectfully, Captain… | 恕我直言 警监 |
[37:11] | thanks but no thanks. I’m not leaving. | 不用了 我不走 |
[37:13] | Yes, you are. | 你得走 |
[37:15] | Ransone is awake. | 兰森醒了 |
[37:17] | And he’s asking for you again. | 他又点名找你 |
[37:21] | We were able to extubate him a few hours ago, | 我们几个小时前给他拔管了 |
[37:23] | but he hasn’t been able to speak. | 但他还不能说话 |
[37:25] | He’s still got the pen and paper, though, | 不过他还是可以用纸和笔 |
[37:27] | which tells me the stroke hasn’t significantly impaired his cognitive abilities. | 说明中风程度 没有严重影响他的认知能力 |
[37:31] | That is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[37:42] | I heard you were looking for me. | 我听说你要见我 |
[37:49] | You save your strength, Lou. | 你不必言明 卢 |
[37:52] | But it is… damn good to see you too. | 我懂 我也很高兴再见到你 |
[38:06] | Yeah, we found her dead. | 找到她了 死了 |
[38:08] | Gunshot wound. Probably… two days old. | 中枪了 死于两天前吧 |
[38:18] | I figured it. | 我推测出来了 |
[38:21] | I just put the pieces together a little too late. | 只是我想明白时 太晚了 |
[38:26] | I’m so sorry I wasn’t there, Lou. | 我很抱歉我当时不在 卢 |
[38:37] | In the wind. Again. | 又让他跑了 |
[38:45] | More like some hunches. | 没线索 只有直觉 |
[38:47] | Maynard thinks he’s probably long gone by now, | 梅娜德觉得他可能早就逃走了 |
[38:50] | but I’m not so sure of that. | 但我不这么觉得 |
[38:59] | I think that’s our best chance of catching him. | 我就打算用这个饵把他钓出来 |
[39:02] | We have surveillance units posted at all the victims’ houses. | 我们在所有受害人房外都安排了警员盯梢 |
[39:06] | And we’re waiting for him. | 等他自投罗网 |
[39:17] | My house? What about it? | 我家怎么了 |
[39:20] | No, no, it’s okay, Lou, it’s okay. | 不不 不用说话 卢 |
[39:23] | You’re… victim… too. | 你也是受害者 |
[39:33] | These people aren’t leaving. | 这些人是不打算走了啊 |
[39:37] | I should’ve let Harry charge them by the hour. | 早知道就让哈里按小时向他们收费了 |
[39:42] | Guess you’re regretting that | 你现在后悔说那一套 |
[39:43] | “We’re supposed to help our neighbors in their time of need” speech? | “我们都是邻居 应该守望相助”了吧 |
[39:46] | Yeah, well, technically, they’re not my neighbors anymore. | 严格来说 这里也不是家了 他们也不是我的邻居了 |
[39:56] | No. Mom has to work until the emergency’s over. | 不 我妈要等这次事件结束 才能回家 |
[39:58] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[40:01] | I was really hoping to see her. | 我还真想见她一面呢 |
[40:15] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[40:16] | Bobby, I’m on my way to the house, | 巴比 我正开车往家赶 |
[40:18] | but I’m still ten minutes out. | 但我还有十分钟才能到家 |
[40:19] | Can you get there before me? | 你能比我先回去吗 |
[40:20] | Well, I can try. Traffic is pretty clogged here by the firehouse. | 我可以试一下 但消防局这边的交通很糟糕 |
[40:24] | Aren’t Michael and David there with Harry? | 迈克尔和大卫不是在家看着哈里吗 |
[40:25] | They’re not picking up. | 他们不接电话 |
[40:26] | Bobby… | 巴比 |
[40:28] | I was so worried about Jeffery Hudson going after one of his victims | 我满脑子都是杰弗里·哈德森会对他的受害人们下手 |
[40:31] | that I forgot… | 但我忘了 |
[40:33] | You’re one of them, too. | 你也是受害人 |
[40:35] | I’m on my way. | 我马上回去 |
[40:36] | – Chim. – What’s up, Bobby? | -老奇 -怎么了 巴比 |
[40:37] | Here, you’re in charge. I’m taking the captain’s truck. | 这里交给你负责 我开消防车出去一趟 |
[40:39] | I will explain later. | 回来再解释 |
[40:40] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 发生什么事了 |
[40:47] | Elaine, I’m almost home. | 伊琳 我就快到家了 |
[40:48] | I’m five minutes away. | 我还有五分钟能到 |
[40:50] | And I managed to get some units out there. | 我派了一些警员过去 |
[40:51] | Do not go in there alone. | 你别单独进去 |
[40:53] | – I don’t think that’s an option. – Athena! | -不进去不行啊 -阿西娜 |
[40:55] | The last time you went in without backup, it did not end well. | 你上次独自面对他 结果出事了 |
[40:58] | People keep talking to me about the last time. | 大家一直提醒我上一次的事 |
[41:01] | I no longer have the luxury to dwell on that. | 这可不是谈心理阴影的时候了 |
[41:25] | Michael? You here? | 迈克尔 你在家吗 |
[41:56] | – Hands up! Don’t move! – No, no, no! Athena, it’s me! | -举起手 别动 -别开枪 阿西娜 是我 |
[41:58] | – It’s me, it’s me, it’s me! – Michael, what the hell?! | -是我 是我 -迈克尔 你搞什么啊 |
[42:01] | – I almost shot you! – Yeah, I can see that. | -我差点朝你开枪 -我看到了 |
[42:04] | Now, what the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[42:05] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 我就是来查清楚的 |
[42:07] | Where is everyone? Why is the house so dark? | 大伙呢 怎么屋里这么暗 |
[42:10] | – I thought you had people here. – The generator went out. | -你不是把邻居都叫来了吗 -发电机没电了 |
[42:13] | Everybody left. | 大家都走了 |
[42:14] | Goes to show you who your friends are, right? | 说明都是”塑料朋友” 只是利益捆绑啊 |
[42:18] | And let there be light. | 总算有光了 |
[42:20] | Oh good. We’re back. | 真好 来电了 |
[42:22] | Wait, did it just out of gas? | 刚才是没气了吗 |
[42:24] | No, it was unplugged. | 不是 电源线拔掉了 |
[42:25] | Someone must have kicked out a plug by accident. | 可能是有人不小心碰掉了 |
[42:29] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[42:29] | – Everything okay? – He’s not here. | -没事吧 -他不在这里 |
[42:31] | Who’s not here? | 谁不在这里 |
[42:33] | Would somebody mind telling me what in the hell is going on? | 有人能给我补一下剧情吗 |
[42:36] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[42:37] | Where’s Harry? | 哈里呢 |
[42:39] | Uh, he was just here. | 他刚才还在这里 |
[42:41] | Uh, there’s his phone. | 他手机在这里 |
[43:04] | Residents only. | 只有居民才能通过 |
[43:05] | You’re gonna have to turn around or show some ID. | 你要么调头 要么表明身份 |
[43:09] | Sorry about that, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[43:11] | We’ve had some reports of break-ins. | 我们收到报案 有人入室抢劫 |
[43:13] | Can never be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |