时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Dispatch, 727-L-30 at Studio Self-Storage. | 调度中心 727L30警员到达隔间自助仓库 |
[00:45] | I have a possible… | 疑似… |
[01:03] | Mr. Hudson. | 哈德森先生 |
[01:06] | We were able to extract the bullet from your hip. | 你臀部的子弹已取出 |
[01:08] | The bullet did, however, enter the groin area. | 但是子弹进到了腹股沟处 |
[01:10] | We salvaged what we could. | 我们尽可能地保留了组织 |
[01:12] | We placed a stent in your urethra | 并在你的尿道中放置了支架 |
[01:13] | to keep the opening patent. | 来保持开放通路 |
[01:15] | You’ll need a Foley catheter for the next few weeks, | 未来几周你需要使用导尿管 |
[01:17] | but once the sutures are removed | 但只要拆线后 |
[01:19] | and the muscles heal, | 肌肉愈合 |
[01:20] | you should be able to urinate on your own. | 你就能自行排尿了 |
[01:22] | Though it will have to be sitting down. | 不过得坐着上厕所了 |
[01:25] | Well, Nurse Miles here will check on your dressing. | 米尔斯护士会帮你换药 |
[01:37] | Got to hand it to you, | 不得不佩服你 |
[01:37] | Sergeant, when your instincts are right, | 警官 你的直觉 |
[01:39] | they are very, very right. | 那真不是一般的准 |
[01:41] | – You got him? – We got him, Athena. | -你抓到他了吗 -抓到了 阿西娜 |
[01:43] | Jeffery’s big adventure is done. He’s going back to lockup. | 杰弗里的”江湖之行”结束了 要回监狱了 |
[01:46] | I know some people who are gonna be very happy to hear that. | 有人知道这事肯定很高兴 |
[01:48] | You let them know. I’ll take it from here. | 你去通知她们 这边我来处理 |
[02:16] | I can’t believe we just did that. | 无法相信我们刚杀了人 |
[02:19] | There it is. | 就是这 |
[02:21] | – His home address. – What for? | -他的家庭地址 -干什么 |
[02:23] | Jeffery, we should leave. | 杰弗里 我们得离开 |
[02:26] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[02:28] | You made me a murderer. | 因为你我成了杀人凶手 |
[02:30] | That’s what a crappy lawyer you are. | 你就是这么个破律师 |
[02:31] | Instead of getting me off for rape, | 你无法让我摆脱强奸的罪名 |
[02:33] | you’re gonna get me hung for murder. | 还给我扣上了谋杀的帽子 |
[02:34] | You didn’t kill him, I did. | 他不是你杀的 是我 |
[02:37] | I wasn’t talking about him. | 我说的不是他 |
[04:16] | This is my mom’s room. | 这是我妈的房间 |
[04:18] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[04:19] | I got turned around just looking for the little boys’ room. | 我在找厕所结果走错了 |
[04:23] | Oh, well, the guest bathroom’s over here. | 客人卫生间在那边 |
[04:25] | Show me? | 能带我去吗 |
[04:26] | Are you from the neighborhood? | 你是这里的邻居吗 |
[04:27] | I don’t think I recognize you. | 我不认识你 |
[04:30] | I’m a friend of your mom’s. | 我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[04:32] | – From work? – Something like that. | -工作上的吗 -差不多吧 |
[04:44] | So this house party, when did it start? | 聚会是什么时候开始的 |
[04:48] | Like, um, early. | 早些时候 |
[04:51] | 10:00 a.M., people started popping by. | 早上十点 人们开始陆续进来 |
[04:52] | Do you remember the last time you saw your son? | 最后一次见到你儿子是什么时候 |
[04:57] | Oh, God. Honestly, I’m not sure. | 天呐 老实讲我不记得了 |
[04:59] | You need to be sure, Michael. | 你得想起来 迈克尔 |
[05:01] | Yeah, but I’m not, Athena. | 可我记不得了 阿西娜 |
[05:02] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[05:04] | Just letting strangers just traipse in and out | 让陌生人就这么进进出出 |
[05:06] | – of our house like that? – They’re not strangers, | -我们家吗 -他们不是陌生人 |
[05:08] | they’re neighbors. Your neighbors. | 是邻居 你的邻居 |
[05:10] | And I probably wouldn’t have, | 要是我早知道有个变态 |
[05:11] | had I known that there was some psycho | 从监狱逃跑了逍遥法外 |
[05:13] | with a vendetta out for you | 还要来找你复仇 |
[05:14] | who had escaped and was out on the loose! | 我就不会这么做了 |
[05:16] | Michael, Michael, | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[05:17] | where were you when the generator died? | 发电机出问题的时候你在哪 |
[05:19] | The generator did not die. | 发电机没有坏 |
[05:20] | It was unplugged. David said so. | 大卫说只是被拔掉了插头 |
[05:22] | Somebody probably kicked that plug out of the wall. | 可能是有人把插头踢掉了 |
[05:25] | I was tripping on it all day long. | 我总是被绊到 |
[05:27] | Nobody tripped over any plug. | 没人被插头绊到 |
[05:29] | Jeffery Hudson was in this house, I know it. | 杰弗里·哈德森来过了 我知道 |
[05:32] | He cut the power and he took our son. | 他拔掉插头然后带走了咱儿子 |
[05:34] | We don’t know that for sure. Not yet. | 我们现在还不确定 |
[05:36] | Harry’s not at any of the neighbors’ houses that we checked. | 哈里没在我们问过的邻居家里 |
[05:39] | And nobody we spoke to remembers seeing him leaving, by himself | 也没有人看到他自己或是 |
[05:42] | or with anyone matching Hudson’s description. | 和符合哈德森的描述的人一起离开 |
[05:44] | We are wasting time. We need to get detectives down here. | 我们在浪费时间 得找警探过来 |
[05:46] | And, no offense, I appreciate the help, | 无意冒犯 我感谢你的帮助 |
[05:48] | but my ex-husband’s surgeon boyfriend | 但我前夫的外科医生男友 |
[05:50] | does not need to be the one out here canvassing. | 不该是那个外出搜查的人 |
[05:53] | All right, | 好的 |
[05:54] | I’ll see who’s available. Excuse me. | 我去看看谁有空 失陪一下 |
[06:05] | – Hello? – Mom? | -喂 -妈 |
[06:07] | -Harry? -Harry, are you okay? | -哈里 -哈里 你没事吧 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:11] | – Where are you? – I’m not sure. | -你在哪 -我不确定 |
[06:13] | What do you mean you’re not sure? | 什么叫你不确定 |
[06:17] | – He means the whole city’s dark. – Jeffery! | -他是说全城都是黑的 -杰弗里 |
[06:19] | You know, I gotta commend you. Somebody raised this boy right. | 我得夸夸你 这孩子被教育得很好 |
[06:22] | He’s been very polite. | 很有礼貌 |
[06:24] | When I threatened to shoot everyone in your house, | 在我威胁说会射杀你家里所有人时 |
[06:26] | he did exactly as I asked. | 他就乖乖听话了 |
[06:27] | You do not have to do this, Jeffery. | 你不用这么做 杰弗里 |
[06:29] | – Don’t I? – No. | -不用吗 -不用 |
[06:30] | I feel like I kinda have to do something. | 我觉得我得做点什么 |
[06:32] | I don’t think my court case was really going all that well, | 我觉得庭审不是特别顺利 |
[06:34] | to be honest, and, well, things have escalated. | 实话说 事情变得更糟了 |
[06:38] | Things are not nearly as bad | 事情没有你想的 |
[06:39] | – as you think they are. – Really? | -那么糟 -真的吗 |
[06:41] | ‘Cause they seem pretty bad. | 因为看起来非常糟 |
[06:42] | You can escape, Jeffery. | 你可以逃跑 杰弗里 |
[06:44] | Half the state’s in the dark. | 半个州都陷入黑暗中 |
[06:45] | Our resources are spread razor-thin. | 我们的资源非常有限 |
[06:47] | Nobody even knew you were missing for four days. | 都没人知道你失踪四天了 |
[06:49] | Nobody has to come looking for you now. | 现在没有人要去找你 |
[06:51] | If you can make it to the border, | 如果能到边境 |
[06:53] | you can just walk into Mexico and be home free. | 你就能进入墨西哥得到真正的自由 |
[06:56] | – Just that easy? – Yeah. | -就这么简单吗 -对 |
[06:58] | Just let my son go, unharmed, | 放我儿子离开 不伤害他 |
[07:00] | and I promise you I will not come after you. | 我保证我不会来抓你 |
[07:03] | I’d like to believe that, but | 我想要相信你 但是 |
[07:05] | I just don’t think you have it in you to give up. | 我不信你能放弃 |
[07:08] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[07:09] | When you finally realized that I never made it back to lockup, | 当你发现我还没被关起来时 |
[07:12] | did it occur to you even once to warn your family? | 你有想过要警告你的家人吗 |
[07:15] | No, it did not. Because you weren’t thinking about them, | 并没有 因为你没有在考虑他们 |
[07:19] | you were thinking about me. | 你在考虑抓到我 |
[07:21] | See, you’re not a mom who’s a cop. | 看到没 你不是做警察的妈妈 |
[07:23] | You’re a cop who happens to be a mother. | 你是个警察只不过同时是个妈妈 |
[07:26] | So no, this ends one way, my way. | 这只能用我的方式来解决 |
[07:29] | You took something from me, | 你夺走了我的东西 |
[07:30] | now I’m gonna take something from you. | 现在我也要夺走你的东西 |
[07:41] | Thought you were headed home. | 你不是回家了吗 |
[07:43] | Josh said you wanted to see me? | 乔什说你找我 |
[07:44] | Why don’t we sit down. | 我们坐下说 |
[07:46] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[07:48] | It’s your brother. | 是你弟弟 |
[07:49] | He’s missing. Kidnapped. | 他被绑架了 |
[07:52] | What? Who would… | 什么 是谁 |
[07:53] | Jeffery Hudson. | 杰弗里·哈德森 |
[07:56] | He’s in jail. | 他在监狱里 |
[07:57] | Well, he’s supposed to be, | 他应该在监狱里 |
[07:58] | but there was some kind of mix-up. | 但出了点差错 |
[08:00] | He’s been on the loose since | 在开始停电那天 |
[08:01] | the night the blackout started. | 他逃跑的 |
[08:03] | The police just realized the mistake tonight. | 警方今晚才发现这个情况 |
[08:06] | But how did Harry… | 可哈里是怎么… |
[08:06] | Hudson showed up at the house. | 哈德森去家里了 |
[08:08] | He took your brother. | 带走了你弟弟 |
[08:12] | I have to go. My parents… | 我得走了 我父母… |
[08:13] | They want you here. | 他们想让你留在这 |
[08:15] | What? I should be with them, | 什么 我应该和他们在一起 |
[08:17] | helping them find my brother. | 帮他们找我弟 |
[08:18] | I promised your mother | 我向你妈妈保证 |
[08:20] | that I would keep you here | 我会把你留在这 |
[08:22] | and keep you safe. | 确保你的安全 |
[08:29] | – I guess she has enough to worry about. – Yeah. | -她应该有很多事要处理 -是 |
[08:32] | Just know that we’re doing the best we can. | 我们正在尽全力寻找 |
[08:34] | – Yeah, I know. – All right. | -我知道 -好的 |
[08:37] | Well, a BOLO’s been issued, and an Amber Alert. | 已经发布了寻人启事和安珀警报 |
[08:40] | That’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[08:41] | Nobody’s taking this lightly, Michael. | 大家都很重视 迈克尔 |
[08:43] | Elaine’s pulling what resources she can. | 伊琳在调动所有可用的警力 |
[08:46] | So, but-but where does that leave us? | 那我们能做什么 |
[08:48] | Elaine wants me to wait here. | 伊琳让我在这等着 |
[08:51] | And hopefully Jeffery won’t be able | 希望杰弗里还想 |
[08:54] | to resist taunting me, and he’ll call again. | 继续嘲弄我 他就会再打来电话 |
[08:57] | That’s not much of a plan. | 这根本不算什么计划 |
[08:59] | It’s all we got. | 只有这个办法了 |
[09:00] | How about I radio the station and let ’em know | 要不我跟局里说一下 |
[09:02] | I’m not coming in tonight? | 我今晚不去了 |
[09:03] | No. Go back to work. | 不 回去工作吧 |
[09:05] | I mean, this city can use all the heroes | 这个城市现在需要 |
[09:08] | it can get right now. | 所有英雄出战 |
[09:11] | Okay. I’m a phone call away. | 好吧 我随叫随到 |
[09:13] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[09:16] | – Hey, Bobby. Can you do me a favor? – Yeah. | -巴比 能帮我个忙吗 -好 |
[09:17] | Can you drop off David at my place on your way? | 能顺路把大卫送回我家吗 |
[09:20] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:22] | Hey, I am so sorry this has happened. | 发生了这种事我很抱歉 |
[09:26] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:38] | Okay… | 好了 |
[09:41] | what’s the plan? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:43] | – I just told you the plan. – Athena, | -我跟你说过了 -阿西娜 |
[09:45] | now I was married to you for 17 years. | 我跟你结婚17年 |
[09:49] | And there is no way in hell that you are gonna sit here | 出了这种事 你不可能就在这坐着 |
[09:52] | and wait for that phone to ring. | 等着电话响 |
[09:54] | So whatever the next step is, I’m taking it with you. | 不管你接下来要怎么做 我都跟你一起 |
[09:58] | This is our son. And damn it, | 他是我们的儿子 |
[10:00] | you are not leaving me behind this time. | 这一次你别想抛下我 |
[10:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:09] | So what are you thinking? | 你想怎么做 |
[10:11] | Well, we know he’s using Ransone’s car, his gun, | 我们知道他在用兰森的车和枪 |
[10:14] | and his badge. | 还有警徽 |
[10:16] | So it makes me wonder what else of Ransone’s | 我在想他是不是还用了 |
[10:20] | has he been using? | 兰森的其他东西 |
[11:14] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[11:18] | Okay, Harry… | 好了 哈里 |
[11:22] | Come on now, buddy. You don’t want to do this. | 快点回来 伙计 你不想这么做的 |
[11:26] | You know I can’t leave you out here alone. | 你知道我不会把你一个人扔在这 |
[11:30] | It’s just not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[11:33] | I’m not fooling around, kid. | 我可不是危言耸听 |
[11:36] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你捉迷藏 |
[11:38] | I’m gonna give you to the count of five to show yourself. | 我数到五 让我看见你 |
[11:41] | Then I’m gonna go back and put a bullet | 不然我会回去 |
[11:43] | in everyone you love. | 杀了所有你爱的人 |
[11:49] | One. | 一 |
[11:51] | Two. | 二 |
[11:54] | Three! | 三 |
[11:57] | – Help! – Get in the car. | -救命 -快上车 |
[11:58] | – Just get in the car. – Help! | -快上车 -救救我 |
[11:59] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:00] | It’s okay, ma’am, I’m a police officer. | 没事的 女士 我是警察 |
[12:03] | This kid’s in my custody. | 这个孩子是我的犯人 |
[12:04] | – Caught him breaking into the building. – He’s lying! | -我抓到他非法潜入 -他撒谎 |
[12:06] | Taking advantage of the blackout, no doubt. | 他肯定是利用停电偷溜进去的 |
[12:08] | Help, please. | 救救我 求你了 |
[12:09] | He’s gonna kill me. He’s not a cop. | 他会杀了我的 他不是警察 |
[12:10] | – Stop resisting. – Please. | -别抵抗了 -求你了 |
[12:12] | If you have a phone, record us. | 你要是带了手机 快录像 |
[12:14] | My parents need to know what happened to me. | 得让我父母知道我出事了 |
[12:17] | You said you’re a cop. | 你说你是警察 |
[12:18] | Where’s your badge? Show it to me. | 你的警徽呢 给我看看 |
[12:20] | You can’t be serious. | 你在逗我吗 |
[12:25] | You want to see my badge? | 你想看我的警徽吗 |
[12:27] | Here it is? See? | 在这 看见了吗 |
[12:29] | Okay? I told you, I’m a cop. | 可以了吧 我说了我是警察 |
[12:33] | It’s nothing to worry about, okay? | 没什么好担心的 |
[12:39] | You and your pooch have a great night, okay? | 你和你的狗狗夜晚愉快 |
[13:03] | Dispatch says there’s a Gold Line Metro station | 据说自治区里有一站 |
[13:06] | in the middle of this thing. | 黄线地铁站 |
[13:07] | Can’t we use that to sneak in? | 我们不能坐地铁溜进去吗 |
[13:08] | I don’t sneak. | 我才不会偷溜进去 |
[13:10] | I don’t know who called you guys. | 我不知道是谁叫你们来的 |
[13:11] | No official passes these barricades. | 官方人员不能越过这个边线 |
[13:14] | – We don’t need you! – Get out of here! | -我们不需要你们 -快滚 |
[13:16] | – We have volunteers to take care of that. – But they’re not. | -会有志愿者来处理 -他们处理不了 |
[13:18] | Someone in your camp called 911. | 是你们区里的人打了求救电话 |
[13:20] | That’s who we are. We are 911. | 也就是我们 我们是急救人员 |
[13:22] | You’ve got a man in there bleeding out. | 有人失血过多快死了 |
[13:23] | You have your rules, and we have ours. | 你们有你们的规矩 我们也有我们的 |
[13:27] | Why is everyone just standing there? | 你们怎么都站在这 |
[13:28] | They won’t let us in. | 他们不让进 |
[13:29] | This wannabe mayor is blocking the way ’cause of some stupid rule. | 这位”市长”因为某些规矩不让我们进 |
[13:31] | Get the hell out of here! | 快滚蛋 |
[13:33] | Really? Since when do anarchists have rules? | 是吗 无政府主义者什么时候也有规矩了 |
[13:35] | – Get out! – Adapt or die. | -滚出去 -人家的地盘咯 |
[13:37] | There’s no rules here. | 去他妈的规矩 |
[13:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:44] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你们不该出现在这 |
[13:45] | I’m not supposed to crack your skull open with this either. | 我还不该用这玩意砸开你的头呢 |
[13:48] | Where is the injured guy? | 伤员在哪 |
[13:53] | – Help. Over here! – All right, clear a path. | -这里 快来 -都让开 |
[14:00] | Gunshot wound. Looks like a through-and-through. | 枪伤 看起来是穿透伤 |
[14:03] | Brachial artery looks to be intact. Chim? | 臂动脉应该没问题 老奇 |
[14:05] | – Got it. – All right, I’ll call it in. | -交给我 -好的 我去打求救电话 |
[14:11] | Take some breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[14:21] | So, that was awesome, Cap. | 刚才太帅了 队长 |
[14:23] | Just not having it tonight, huh? | 你今晚心情不太好 |
[14:27] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[14:30] | Harry’s been kidnapped. | 哈里被绑架了 |
[14:44] | – What’s the paint for? – Never mind. | -你要油漆干什么 -不关你事 |
[14:48] | You can’t get away, you know. | 你逃不掉的 |
[14:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:51] | Mean old Mommy’s gonna come after me, right? | 恶毒老母亲会来抓我的 对吧 |
[14:55] | No, actually I was thinking about my dad. | 不 其实我说的是我爸 |
[14:56] | He’s gonna beat your ass. | 我爸会打死你 |
[14:57] | Enough of this crap. | 真是够了 |
[15:03] | Hands. | 手伸出来 |
[15:05] | Hands, damn it! | 伸出来 |
[15:15] | So our boy was really charging neighbors | 咱儿子真的问邻居 |
[15:16] | five dollars a head? | 每人要了五块钱吗 |
[15:18] | I hope you told him to give it back. | 希望你有让他把钱还回去 |
[15:20] | Yes. | 我有 |
[15:21] | It was enterprising. | 还挺有生意头脑 |
[15:23] | God, what if we don’t find him? | 天呐 要是找不到他怎么办 |
[15:26] | What if we get to Lou’s apartment and there’s nothing? | 要是到了卢的公寓却一无所获呢 |
[15:29] | We don’t know what we’re gonna find, Michael. | 我们不知道会找到什么 迈克尔 |
[15:31] | You told Maynard that we’re not waiting for them, right? | 梅娜德知道我们不等他们了吧 |
[15:33] | Yeah. She said she’d send whoever she could, but no, | 她说会尽量派人支援 但不行 |
[15:36] | I’m not waiting for backup. | 我不能等后援来 |
[15:38] | I just don’t understand it. | 我就不明白了 |
[15:40] | I mean, why does this guy hate you so much? | 这个人怎么这么恨你 |
[15:43] | I mean, he could really be in Mexico right now. | 他现在都能逃到墨西哥了 |
[15:45] | Why is he still coming after you? | 为什么就是追着你不放 |
[15:47] | I shot off his junk. | 我一枪打掉了他的老二 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry, you did what, now? | 不好意思 你干什么了 |
[15:52] | His magic wand. I shot it off. | 他的”魔棒” 被我打掉了 |
[15:55] | – No, you did not. – I did. | -不会吧 -千真万确 |
[16:02] | – Well, that would do it. Okay. – It’s not funny, Michael. | -那他是得这样 -这不好笑 迈克尔 |
[16:04] | The hell it’s not. I mean, | 这还不好笑 |
[16:06] | considering what you arrested him for? | 想想你抓他的理由 |
[16:08] | I mean, it’s poetic. | 这多妙啊 |
[16:10] | He was using it as a weapon. | 他把老二当做武器 |
[16:12] | You disarmed the man. | 你缴了他的”械” |
[16:14] | “Hands in the air! Drop it!” | “把手举起来 把「枪」放下” |
[16:19] | I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[16:20] | But I will say I am not sorry. | 但我不觉得抱歉 |
[16:24] | All right, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[16:27] | All right, I guess, uh, this is the part where you tell me | 我猜 你现在要跟我说 |
[16:30] | that you’re the cop, | 你是警察 |
[16:30] | and I’m the architect, and I can’t come in there with you. | 我是建筑师 我不能跟你一起进去 |
[16:33] | I wouldn’t dare. But I go first. | 我不会这么说的 但我走前面 |
[16:37] | All right. | 好 |
[16:42] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:51] | Bedroom clear. | 卧室安全 |
[16:54] | Is anyone even staying here? | 有人来过这吗 |
[16:57] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[16:59] | He was here, and he wants me to know it. | 他来过 他还想让我发现他来过 |
[17:02] | Is that a message? | 这是他留的信息吗 |
[17:03] | If the middle finger’s a message, oh, yeah. | 如果竖中指也算信息的话 是的 |
[17:06] | It’s a message. | 这就是信息 |
[17:07] | Okay, well, then what else is here? | 那这里还有什么 |
[17:10] | You know, maybe that’s not the only message he left behind. | 或许他不止留下了这个 |
[17:13] | Maybe there’s something else. | 或许还有别的 |
[17:14] | You know, a clue to where he took Harry. | 他把哈里带去哪的线索 |
[17:15] | Michael, don’t touch anything! | 迈克尔 什么都别碰 |
[17:17] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[17:18] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[17:19] | We gotta let ’em go over it. | 得让他们检查 |
[17:21] | – We said we wouldn’t wait for them. – We didn’t. | -不是说好不等他们了 -是没等 |
[17:24] | But now we gotta let ’em bring in their fine-tooth combs | 但是得让他们仔细检查 |
[17:26] | and do their jobs. | 做好他们的工作 |
[17:28] | This entire room is filled with evidence. | 这个房间到处都是证据 |
[17:30] | That could lead us to our son. | 这可能会帮我们找到儿子 |
[17:33] | – Michael. Michael! – What?! | -迈克尔 迈克尔 -干什么 |
[17:35] | Do you just want me to stand here and not do anything? | 你想让我站在这干等着吗 |
[17:38] | Is that what you’re saying to me? | 是这个意思吗 |
[17:39] | How in the hell am I supposed to do that, Athena? | 我怎么可能做得到啊 阿西娜 |
[17:42] | He took our son and he’s gone! | 他带走了我们的儿子然后消失了 |
[17:44] | Michael, hey. Hey, hey, hey! | 迈克尔 听着 |
[17:45] | Look at me. We’re gonna find him. | 看着我 我们会找到他的 |
[17:48] | We’re not done. Not yet. | 这事还没完 还没到完到时候 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[18:05] | It’s May. | 是梅 |
[18:06] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 我没事 我没事 |
[18:09] | May? | 梅 |
[18:10] | Mom, I found Harry. | 妈 我找到哈里了 |
[18:14] | – Help. Help! – Get in the car. | -救命 救命 -上车 |
[18:16] | She got it from social media? | 她在社交软件上看到的吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah. Ever since we had our run-in | 是的 自从我们和你们那位 |
[18:20] | with your Officer of the Year Reynolds, | 年度最佳警官雷诺德起冲突后 |
[18:22] | May gets alerts for videos of cops acting out. | 梅非常关注警察行为不端的视频 |
[18:24] | Well, I never thought I would say this, | 从没想过我会这么说 |
[18:26] | but thank God for nosy Karens | 但谢谢那些爱管闲事的白人大姐们 |
[18:28] | and their Twitter accounts. | 和她们的推特账号 |
[18:29] | Well, our Karen is a Judy, | 这位白人大姐是个大好人 |
[18:31] | and she lives in Santa Clarita. | 她住在圣克拉里塔 |
[18:32] | – May DM’d her. – Got it. Keep me posted. | -梅私信她了 -好 有消息告诉我 |
[18:35] | Detectives are processing Lou’s apartment now. | 警探们在检查卢的房子 |
[18:37] | We’ll let you know what they find. | 要是有发现我通知你 |
[18:38] | Only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题了 |
[19:05] | Come on. Come on, kid. Come on. | 过来 过来 小鬼 过来 |
[19:09] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[19:11] | Get in there! | 给我进去 |
[19:18] | Look, you can scream all you want, kid. | 你想怎么叫都行 小鬼 |
[19:22] | There’s no one around to hear. | 没人能听见 |
[19:24] | Listen to me. Hey. Look. | 听我说 |
[19:26] | I want you to know none of this is your fault. Okay? | 你要知道这不是你的错 知道吗 |
[19:30] | It’s not mine either. It’s hers. | 也不是我的错 是她的错 |
[19:32] | Your mother can save you, or she can come after me. | 你妈能救你 也可以来抓我 |
[19:35] | But she can’t do both. | 但她不能两者兼顾 |
[19:53] | – Help. Help! – Get in the car. | -救命 救命 -上车 |
[19:55] | – Hey, what are you doing? – He’s not a cop. | -你在干什么 -他不是警察 |
[19:57] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[19:59] | – You said this happened three hours ago? – Yeah. | -你说这是三小时前拍的 -对 |
[20:01] | It took me a really long time to upload the video. | 我花了好久才传上去 |
[20:03] | My connection kept dropping out. I almost gave up. | 我的网一直断 我差点放弃 |
[20:07] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[20:08] | You know, just to see his face, | 能看到他的脸 |
[20:09] | and to know that he’s still fighting… | 知道他还在抗争… |
[20:12] | and that he’s still alive… | 他还活着… |
[20:17] | Now, tell me, what did you see before the video? | 你在录像之前看见了什么 |
[20:21] | I mean, was he hurting Harry? | 他有伤害哈里吗 |
[20:23] | They were struggling. | 哈里在挣扎 |
[20:24] | The guy was trying to get him back into the car. | 这家伙要把哈里弄进车里 |
[20:26] | I knew that something was wrong, | 我知道情况不对 |
[20:28] | but then he showed me his badge. | 但他给我看了警徽 |
[20:31] | And you pulled out your phone. | 然后你拿出了手机 |
[20:32] | That was your son’s idea. | 这是你儿子的主意 |
[20:34] | – He’s a really smart kid. – Yeah. | -他是个聪明的孩子 -是的 |
[20:37] | – You guys did a great job. – Thank you. | -你们将他教得很好 -谢谢 |
[20:41] | You hear that, babe? | 你听见了吗 亲爱的 |
[20:51] | Is that your wife? | 那是你妻子吗 |
[20:53] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[20:58] | Okay, I’m on the freeway. | 我在高速公路上了 |
[20:59] | – Where am I going? – Hey, slow down. | -我该去哪 -别着急 |
[21:01] | We’re gonna get to that in a minute. | 我马上就告诉你 |
[21:03] | First, the ground rules. | 先说基本规则 |
[21:05] | Come alone, no backup. I get it, don’t worry. | 一个人去 别带后援 我知道 别担心 |
[21:09] | Oh, I’m not worried, but you should be. | 我不担心 担心的该是你 |
[21:12] | Because where we’re going, there are no police allowed. | 因为我们要去的地方 不允许有警察 |
[21:16] | The autonomous zone? | 独立地带 |
[21:18] | I’ll see you here, Sergeant Grant. | 这里见 格兰特警官 |
[21:29] | What’s he doing? He still hasn’t moved. | 他在干什么 还没移动 |
[21:33] | Leave it alone, Buck. Nobody’s going in there. | 别管了 巴克 没人能进 |
[21:35] | I can’t imagine what Cap’s going through right now. | 无法想象队长现在是什么心情 |
[21:38] | If it was Christopher, I’d be losing my mind. | 如果出事的是克里斯托弗 我早就疯了 |
[21:40] | Why Harry? Thought this guy’s thing was attacking women. | 为什么是哈里 我以为这家伙只袭击女人 |
[21:43] | Pretty sure that’s exactly what he’s doing, Buck. | 这就是他正在做的 巴克 |
[21:49] | Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. | 万福玛利亚 充满恩惠 上帝与你同在 |
[21:50] | Blessed art thou amongst women. | 你在妇女中受赞颂 |
[21:52] | Blessed is the fruit of thy womb. | 你所怀之胎受祝福 |
[21:54] | Hail Mary… | 万福玛利亚 |
[22:00] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[22:01] | Bobby, we’ve got an emergency. | 巴比 有紧急情况 |
[22:32] | Nice night for a walk. | 散步的好时候 |
[22:34] | You lost? | 你迷路了 |
[22:35] | I believe I’m home. | 应该说我到家了 |
[22:37] | They said this is the People’s Protection Zone? | 他们说这是人民保护区 |
[22:40] | Well, I’m people. | 我就是人民 |
[22:42] | And you need protection? | 你需要保护 |
[22:44] | Actually, I do. | 是的 |
[22:46] | – From who? – An animal… | -谁要害你 -一个禽兽… |
[22:49] | with a badge. | 是个警察 |
[22:52] | You’re in the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[22:59] | What’s this pig look like? | 那个猪头长什么样 |
[23:03] | See? I’m a cop. | 看见了吗 我是警察 |
[23:05] | Maybe you can share this with your people? | 可以把这个给你的人看看吗 |
[23:06] | Here it is. | 看 |
[23:17] | I’m here, alone. Just like I said. | 我到了 一个人 我说过了 |
[23:20] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[23:21] | Don’t you worry about that right now. | 你先别操心这件事 |
[23:24] | You may have brought me down here to put a bullet in me, | 你可能是想引我来吃发子弹 |
[23:26] | but I’m not gonna give you that chance. | 但是我不会给你机会的 |
[23:28] | Not till you tell me where my son is. | 除非你告诉我 我儿子在哪 |
[23:30] | Hey, you are not the one calling the shots here, | 现在做主的人可不是你 |
[23:32] | Sergeant Grant, I am. | 格兰特警官 而是我 |
[23:34] | So what, you gonna pick me off from the shadows? | 那又如何 你要暗中对我下手吗 |
[23:37] | Is that your plan, Jeffery? | 这就是你的计划 杰弗里 |
[23:39] | What about all these innocent civilians? | 那这些无辜的平民怎么办 |
[23:41] | Innocent? | 无辜 |
[23:42] | Really? They’ve commandeered eight city blocks. | 是吗 他们已经强占了八个街区 |
[23:45] | They’re hardly innocent. They’re thieves. | 他们可称不上无辜 他们是土匪 |
[23:46] | Well, whatever they are, | 无论如何 |
[23:48] | I don’t think they’ll take too kindly to a dirty cop | 我认为 一个在他们人民天堂里杀人的黑警 |
[23:50] | killing someone in the middle of their People’s Paradise. | 是不会得到他们好脸色的 |
[23:54] | You got yourself an exit strategy worked out? | 你计划好撤离策略了吗 |
[23:57] | Oh, I’ve got everything worked out. | 我把一切都计划好了 |
[23:59] | – Yeah, I bet you do. – And when you say “dirty cop,” | -你肯定这么说 -你说”黑警” |
[24:02] | are you referring to me or to you? | 你是指我还是自己 |
[24:04] | I’m not dirty. | 我不是黑警 |
[24:06] | And I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[24:08] | Really? ‘Cause that’s not what I hear you been telling folk. | 是吗 我听说的可不是这样 |
[24:11] | See? I’m a cop. | 看 我是警察 |
[24:12] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[24:13] | That guy’s a cop! | 那家伙是警察 |
[24:15] | That’s him, right there! | 就是他 在那 |
[24:18] | That guy’s a cop! | 那家伙是警察 |
[24:27] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你们的帮助 |
[24:27] | – Keep everyone up here. – What are you gonna do? | -让所有人留在这 -你要做什么 |
[24:29] | I’m going after him. Are you crazy? That guy’s a cop. | -去追他 -你疯了吗 那家伙是警察 |
[24:31] | – They’re all animals. – I beg to differ. | -警察都是禽兽 -我不敢苟同 |
[25:14] | Jeffery, this doesn’t have to end badly. | 杰弗里 没必要两败俱伤 |
[25:17] | You show yourself now | 你现在现身 |
[25:19] | and prove to me that my son is safe, and my offer still holds. | 证明我儿子很安全 我的提议还有效 |
[25:23] | I’ll let you walk out of here. | 我会让你离开 |
[25:31] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[25:35] | Lou Ransone told me that | 卢·兰森跟我说了 |
[25:36] | it wasn’t you who attacked him. | 袭击他的不是你 |
[25:38] | He said it was Lila Risco. | 而是莱拉·里斯科 |
[25:42] | You hear me, Jeffery? | 听到了吗 杰弗里 |
[25:46] | Detective Ransone isn’t dead. | 兰森警探没有死 |
[25:51] | He survived. But you didn’t know that, did you? | 他活下来了 但你不知道吧 |
[25:54] | Otherwise you wouldn’t have been squatting in his apartment. | 否则你不会住在他的公寓里 |
[25:57] | And as for the lady lawyer, | 至于那位女律师 |
[25:59] | well, I figure, after seeing what she was capable of, | 我想 在看到她的所作所为后 |
[26:02] | that was just self-defense. | 你只是自卫罢了 |
[26:11] | I know things seem dark right now and hopeless, | 现在的情况似乎很黑暗 很无望 |
[26:14] | but they’re not hopeless. | 但不是这样的 |
[26:17] | And they’re most definitely not dark! | 现在也绝对不黑暗 |
[26:22] | Drop the gun, Jeffery. | 把枪放下 杰弗里 |
[26:29] | You lured me down here. | 你引我到这来 |
[26:31] | No, bitch, I chased you down here. | 不 贱人 我是追着你来的 |
[26:34] | Now drop it, and tell me where my boy’s at. | 把枪放下 告诉我我儿子在哪 |
[26:37] | – How’d you even manage to pull this off? – Easy. | -你是怎么做到的 -简单 |
[26:40] | I got no end of backup. | 我有无数的后援 |
[26:42] | You think you got me alone that night? No, sir. | 你以为我那晚是孤身一人 不 |
[26:44] | When you came at me, you came at everyone who loves me. | 你对我出手 就是对爱我的所有人出手 |
[26:49] | You didn’t stand a chance. | 你输定了 |
[26:52] | And you got lucky that night. | 你那晚不过是走运 |
[26:55] | If you hadn’t picked up that gun, | 如果你没拿到那把枪 |
[26:57] | you’d be dead already! | 你早就已经死了 |
[26:58] | And you’d still be peeing standing up. | 而你也还能站着撒尿 |
[27:02] | Now drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[27:04] | Don’t make me shoot you again. | 不要逼我再射你一次 |
[27:07] | No? | 不要 |
[27:13] | That your firefighter husband? | 那是你的消防员老公 |
[27:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[27:33] | – It wasn’t loaded. – What? | -枪没上膛 -什么 |
[27:35] | Where’s Harry? | 哈里在哪 |
[27:38] | Tell me where he is! | 告诉我他在哪 |
[27:40] | Keep him alive. Keep him alive! | 让他活着 让他活着 |
[27:45] | He’s not breathing. | 没有呼吸了 |
[27:46] | Where is he? Where is he?! | 他在哪 他在哪 |
[27:49] | Where is he?! Where is he?! | 他在哪 他在哪 |
[27:51] | Tell me where he is! | 告诉我他在哪 |
[27:53] | I got no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[28:05] | Jeffery Hudson was an evil man, | 杰弗里·哈德森很邪恶 |
[28:07] | but he wasn’t a stupid one. | 但他不傻 |
[28:09] | He knew that this could only end one way. | 他知道只有一个下场 |
[28:13] | He made sure it happened on his terms. | 他确保了事情照他的计划走 |
[28:17] | He knew exactly what he was doing, | 他十分清楚自己的行为 |
[28:18] | what he was making me do. | 清楚我会怎么做 |
[28:20] | He was our last lead to finding Harry, | 他是找到哈里的最后线索 |
[28:21] | and I-I played right into his hands. | 我却正中他的下怀 |
[28:24] | You sent that man where he belongs; straight to hell. | 你把这人送到了他该去的地方 地狱 |
[28:28] | – It… – No, listen. | -这 -听我说 |
[28:30] | That guy has no more moves. | 这家伙没有后招了 |
[28:32] | It’s up to us to find our son, and he’s alive. | 要找到儿子就靠我们了 他还活着 |
[28:37] | We have to believe that. | 一定要坚信这一点 |
[28:43] | So this is everything we found on his body? | 这就是在他身上找到的一切 |
[28:45] | And from Ransone’s car, yes. | 还有在兰森车上找到的 |
[28:49] | What do these keys belong to? | 这些钥匙是哪里的 |
[28:50] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[28:51] | The answer is in those four days | 答案就在那四天里 |
[28:53] | before we knew Hudson was missing. | 在知道哈德森失踪前的那四天里 |
[28:55] | I think he was planning something. | 他一定在谋划着什么 |
[28:57] | Is there any way we can trace the movements of this phone? | 有办法追溯这部手机的踪迹吗 |
[29:00] | It’s a burner. | 这是一次性手机 |
[29:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:05] | All right, so we know the video of Harry | 我们知道 哈里的视频 |
[29:08] | was made in Santa Clarita. | 是在圣克拉里塔拍的 |
[29:09] | What was he doing there? Where was he going? | 他在那做什么 他要去哪 |
[29:12] | There was a report that the real estate office | 哈德森在一家房地产公司工作过 |
[29:15] | that Hudson worked out of was broken into a few days ago. | 有报告称 有人在几天前非法闯入了这公司 |
[29:18] | But several of the businesses out there | 但是这里的几家商店 |
[29:20] | were also hit by looters. | 也被抢掠者入侵了 |
[29:21] | You think looters would hit a real estate office? | 你觉得劫掠者会抢房地产公司 |
[29:23] | Did they happen to report any keys missing? | 他们有上报丢失了钥匙吗 |
[29:28] | We need to find out if that real estate office | 我们得查出 这家房地产公司 |
[29:31] | has any listings in or around Santa Clarita. | 是否在圣克拉里塔或附近有房源 |
[29:34] | Not Santa Clarita. Next door. Valencia. | 不在圣克拉里塔 在旁边的瓦伦西亚 |
[29:37] | 杰弗里·哈德森 房源 | |
[29:37] | A housing development his company was refurbishing. | 他的公司正在翻修一个住宅群 |
[29:41] | They never finished the project. | 他们没有完成项目 |
[29:44] | It shut down because of the pandemic. | 因疫情原因被叫停了 |
[29:46] | It’s been sitting empty ever since. | 从那以后一直都空着 |
[29:48] | Thanks, baby. | 谢了 宝贝 |
[29:50] | Valencia. Bring those damn keys. | 瓦伦西亚 把钥匙带上 |
[29:54] | Who you calling? | 你在打给谁 |
[29:55] | Reinforcements. | 援兵 |
[29:56] | – I’ll send units. – You do that. | -我会派警员过去 -赶紧派 |
[30:01] | Hey, I-I have keys. | 我有钥匙 |
[30:04] | We don’t need keys. | 用不着钥匙 |
[30:16] | All right. I want every one of these houses checked. | 检查这里的每一栋房子 |
[30:20] | Every room. Every closet, crawl space, basement. | 每一个房间 橱柜 管线空间 地下室 |
[30:23] | Every inch. Let’s go! | 所有地方 行动 |
[30:25] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[30:28] | Harry! Harry? | 哈里 哈里 |
[30:30] | – Eddie… – Yeah. | -埃迪 -好 |
[30:32] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[30:35] | – Harry. – Harry? | -哈里 -哈里 |
[30:36] | Come on, Harry. You up here? | 哈里 你在楼上吗 |
[30:39] | Harry! Harry! | 哈里 哈里 |
[30:40] | – Harry? – Harry? | -哈里 -哈里 |
[30:44] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[30:46] | – Harry! – Harry! | -哈里 -哈里 |
[30:48] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[30:51] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[30:54] | Cap. Nothing upstairs, nothing in the crawl spaces. | 老大 楼上没有 空间也没有 |
[30:57] | The other houses are clear, too. | 其他房子里也没有 |
[30:59] | We can pull the FLIR tech. | 也许能用红外热像仪 |
[31:00] | – Or maybe we can get some dogs out here. – Yeah, maybe. | -或者把警犬带过来 -也许可以 |
[31:02] | Maybe this is a goose chase, | 说不定是白费力气 |
[31:03] | and he’s buried out there somewhere. | 他已经被埋在哪一处了 |
[31:04] | Michael! | 别乱说 |
[31:06] | Hey, I found this out back. | 我找到了这个 |
[31:08] | I don’t know if it means anything. | 说不定是线索 |
[31:11] | Check for wet paint, guys. | 查查哪里油漆没干 |
[31:22] | Wet paint. | 在这里 |
[31:23] | Eddie. On it. | 埃迪 动手 |
[31:29] | Wait, wait, wait! Harry! | 等等 哈里 |
[31:33] | All right, guys. | 找到了 |
[31:34] | Come on! Get a gurney in here! | 把轮床推过来 |
[31:36] | Athena, we got him! Hey, give me a knife or something! | 阿西娜 找到了 给我把刀什么的 |
[31:45] | Oh, come on. | 抬出来 |
[31:46] | We got him, we got him, baby. Come on! Come on! | 找到他了 快点 |
[31:48] | Come on. I got him, I got him. | 快点 我抱住了 |
[31:52] | Okay, take it easy. | 好了,放松 |
[31:54] | We got you. We got you. Is he okay? | 找到你了 状况怎么样 |
[31:56] | Pulse is weak. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[31:57] | Get him out of here! Get him out, get him out. | 把他抬出去 |
[31:59] | We got you. We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 找到你了 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[32:01] | – Make a hole! Make a hole! – You okay? | -让路 快让路 -你还好吧 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[32:39] | Okay, vitals are good. Everything seems good. | 体征正常 一切都挺好 |
[32:43] | Mommy, did you get him? | 妈妈 你抓到他了吗 |
[32:50] | Yeah, I got him, baby. | 抓到了 |
[32:52] | And now we got you, too. | 也找到你了 |
[32:55] | Everything’s okay now. | 现在一切都没事了 |
[32:58] | Everything’s just fine. | 一切都很好 |
[33:13] | Do you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[33:17] | Oh… AC! How I missed you. | 空调 我想死你了 |
[33:20] | The power’s on, and not a moment too soon. | 电终于来了 来得正是时候 |
[33:23] | My leg was really not up for taking those stairs again. | 我的腿真的走不了楼梯了 |
[33:28] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[33:30] | It’s from my brother. | 我弟弟发来的 |
[33:33] | – Oh, honey. – Good. | -亲爱的 -太棒了 |
[33:37] | Violence and further property damage | 暴力 和进一步的财产损坏 |
[33:39] | continue to ravage the area | 仍在此地发生 |
[33:41] | that has been called an autonomous zone… | 这里被称为独立地带 |
[33:46] | Hey, it’s Chimney. Talk later. | 我是奇米 有事回聊 |
[33:49] | Hi. Uh, I know that you’re working, | 我知道你在工作 |
[33:51] | but something… | 但是有些话 |
[33:56] | You know what, never mind. | 没什么事情 |
[34:00] | We’re good here. | 我们一切平安 |
[34:03] | I just wanted to make sure you’re okay, too. | 想确定你是否也平安 |
[34:07] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[34:13] | Well, look at all of this glorious electricity. | 看看这电光闪亮 |
[34:16] | Guess the power czar is out of business. | 电力沙皇可以下台了 |
[34:18] | I gladly hand my power back to the power company. | 我很乐意把权力还给电力公司 |
[34:21] | Good, ’cause my phone is dead. You did a horrible job. | 太好了 我手机没电了 你之前管得一团糟 |
[34:24] | How’s Harry doing? | 哈里怎么样 |
[34:25] | As good as can be after being abducted by a lunatic | 能好到哪里去 |
[34:27] | and sealed in a wall to die. | 被个疯子绑了还封在墙里 算捡回一条命 |
[34:30] | Did Cap not come back with you? | 老大没和你一起回来 |
[34:32] | He’s still at the hospital with Athena. | 他陪着阿西娜待在医院里 |
[34:34] | Uh, so who’s in charge till he gets back? | 那他回来之前谁管事儿 |
[34:37] | I am. | 我啊 |
[34:39] | He did not say that. | 老大可没说 |
[34:40] | Not in words. | 没直说而已 |
[34:41] | You didn’t catch that manly glance | 走之前你没看到他对我使眼色吗 |
[34:42] | of unspoken confidence he flashed me before we left? | 对我很有信心呢 |
[34:45] | I did not. | 我确实没看到 |
[34:46] | He said that if he wasn’t back by end of shift, | 他说如果换班之前没回来 |
[34:48] | that he would close it out in the morning. | 他会在早上来做收尾工作 |
[34:51] | Would you guys say | 你们说 |
[34:52] | this is the longest shift we’ve ever worked? | 这是我们有史以来值班最久的一次吗 |
[34:54] | It definitely rates. | 绝对是 |
[35:00] | Harry’s okay? | 哈里还好吗 |
[35:03] | Oh, he’s… he’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[35:07] | – How are you? – Ask me tomorrow. | -你呢 -明天再问我 |
[35:10] | It is tomorrow. | 现在已经是第二天了 |
[35:12] | Then I’m good. | 那我很好 |
[35:18] | -You’re finally coming home? – Yes. | -你终于要回家了 -是的 |
[35:21] | And I cannot wait to see you. | 我等不及了 想见到你 |
[35:25] | Ah. Thought you’d be the first one out the door. | 还以为你会最早出来 |
[35:28] | Christopher know you’re coming? | 克里斯托弗知道你要回去了吗 |
[35:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[35:32] | I haven’t figured out what I’m gonna say when I get home. | 我还没想好回家怎么说 |
[35:37] | To Ana. | 对安娜说 |
[36:04] | …since the five-day citywide blackout has ended. | 经过黑暗的五天 城市终于恢复供电了 |
[36:08] | Thankfully, the power grid has returned to normal function. | 电网恢复了正常功能 |
[36:11] | Utilities and essential technologies have followed suit. | 公共事业和基础技术也重回正轨 |
[36:13] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[36:15] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[36:16] | The hacker group initially claiming responsibility, | 制造麻烦的黑客团体 |
[36:19] | and demanding a hefty ransom, has gone off-line, | 之前索要巨额赎金 如今却在销声匿迹 |
[36:23] | virtually scrubbing their existence from the Internet, | 几乎将他们在互联网上的存在抹得干干净净 |
[36:25] | leaving no trace… | 没有一丝踪迹可寻 |
[36:26] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to bed, man? | 你确定不想上床睡觉吗 |
[36:28] | I know you’re exhausted. | 你可能累坏了 |
[36:30] | I’m not tired. | 我一点也不累 |
[36:31] | …a very trying week. Many questions remain… | …艰难的一周 仍有许多问题… |
[36:34] | Now, you know you can talk to me, right? | 你知道你能跟我谈心 对吧 |
[36:38] | There’s nothing to talk about. I’m fine. | 没什么好说的 我没事 |
[36:40] | But now that the power has at least been restored, | 但至少电力恢复正常 |
[36:43] | Angelinos can begin to put their lives back together, | 洛杉矶人的生活能一步步 |
[36:46] | piece by piece. | 回到正轨了 |
[36:48] | Okay, I think that is everything. | 好了 东西应该都带齐了 |
[36:51] | You ready to go see your daddy? | 你准备好见爸爸了吗 |
[36:54] | Yeah, I think he’s gonna be happy to see you, too. | 我觉得他也会很高兴见到你的 |
[37:03] | You know, I thought that I would hate canned fruit, | 我以为我讨厌罐装水果 |
[37:06] | but it’s not bad. | 但这也不赖嘛 |
[37:08] | A little lime, some chili. Who’d have thought? | 加点青柠 加点辣椒 居然会这么好吃 |
[37:12] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[37:14] | It is all good. | 一切都很好 |
[37:17] | Great, actually. | 可以说是太棒了 |
[37:21] | You didn’t have to cook all this, though. | 不过你不用做这些的 |
[37:23] | Let’s make brownies next. | 接下来做布朗尼吧 |
[37:26] | You know, I think we need to clean that kitchen first. | 我觉得我们得先把厨房收拾干净 |
[37:30] | Maybe you should go home first. | 或许你应该先回家 |
[37:35] | I mean, you’ve been stuck here for days. | 你被困在这里好几天了 |
[37:38] | I’m sure you want to get back to your own place. | 肯定很想回自己家吧 |
[37:41] | Have some time for yourself. | 自己清静一下 |
[37:45] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | But I am not going to leave you | 但我不会给你留下 |
[37:49] | with the disaster in the kitchen. | 厨房里那堆烂摊子的 |
[37:54] | A disaster. | 真是一团乱 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry. I know this place is such a wreck. | 抱歉 我知道这里一片狼藉 |
[37:59] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[38:01] | Yeah, but you’ve been working nonstop, | 但你一直连轴转 |
[38:04] | so, you shouldn’t have to come home to this mess… | 不该回家看到一团乱的 |
[38:13] | Oh, I-I bet the dishwasher is working now, right? | 洗碗机现在肯定能用了吧 |
[38:16] | You know what, I don’t know what I miss more, | 我都不知道我更想念什么 |
[38:19] | whether it’s the dishwasher or the refrigerator. | 洗碗机还是冰箱 |
[38:22] | – Ana… – Or the air conditioning. | -安娜… -还是空调 |
[38:24] | It’s probably the-the air conditioning, definitely. | 可能是空调吧 肯定是 |
[38:27] | Ana. Ana, stop. | 安娜 安娜 停下 |
[38:35] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[38:40] | Those four words. | 这句话来了 |
[38:44] | Maybe we should sit down. | 要不咱们坐下吧 |
[38:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:49] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[38:51] | You’re not gonna pass out or anything, right? | 你不会晕过去 对吧 |
[38:54] | Your heart rate is not going up? | 你的心率没有升高 |
[38:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:00] | You know what I mean. | 你知道的 |
[39:03] | I don’t want you to… to panic when you think about me. | 我不想让你…一想到我就恐慌 |
[39:10] | Or when you think about a future with me. | 一想到和我一起的未来就恐慌 |
[39:14] | I can’t– I can’t take that. | 我…我受不了 |
[39:21] | I thought it would work. | 我以为能行的 |
[39:24] | I did. The idea of us. | 真的 我以为我们能成 |
[39:29] | Chris loves you so much. | 克里斯那么爱你 |
[39:35] | I just thought… | 我就以为… |
[39:36] | That eventually you would, too? | 有一天你也会爱上我 |
[39:41] | – I should have said something sooner. – Yeah. | -我该早点说的 -是啊 |
[39:46] | You probably should have. | 确实应该 |
[39:50] | Well, I’m… | 好吧 我… |
[39:54] | sorry about the mess, | 抱歉弄得这么乱 |
[39:56] | but I guess it’s… it’s your mess now. | 但我想现在要你来收拾了 |
[40:00] | – Right? – Yeah, I guess it is. | -是吧 -是啊 没错 |
[40:08] | You’re… | 你是… |
[40:10] | You’re an amazing father. | 你是个出色的父亲 |
[40:17] | I’m gonna… | 我去… |
[40:20] | I’m gonna go say goodbye to him. | 我去跟他告别 |
[40:24] | Adios. Edmundo. | 再见 埃德蒙多 |
[40:40] | Hey, Christopher. | 克里斯 |
[40:54] | Is it ironic that all I want to do | 这是不是很讽刺吗 |
[40:55] | is close the blackout curtains and go to sleep? | 我只想拉上遮光窗帘去睡觉 |
[41:00] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[41:04] | Maddie? | 麦迪 |
[41:09] | Hey, what’s up, Cap? | 怎么了 队长 |
[41:15] | Ravi, what are you still doing here? | 拉维 你怎么还在这 |
[41:18] | I was waiting for Cap to get back. | 我只是在等队长回来 |
[41:20] | Yeah, he just called me in. Where is he? | 他刚刚打电话让我过来 他人在哪 |
[41:22] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[41:29] | Hey, Cap, what’s going on? | 队长 怎么了 |
[41:31] | What couldn’t you tell me over the… | 怎么不能在电话里告诉我… |
[41:34] | Jee-Yun. What’s my daughter doing here? | 姬芸 我闺女怎么在这 |
[41:37] | When I came back to wrap the shift, she was here. | 我回来收工的时候她就在这 |
[41:39] | Maddie was here? | 麦迪吗 |
[41:41] | Not Maddie. The baby. | 不是麦迪 是孩子 |
[41:44] | Her mother dropped her off. | 她妈妈把她留下了 |
[41:46] | What, with you? | 什么 留给你吗 |
[41:48] | I was the only one here. | 当时只有我在 |
[41:51] | I don’t understand. Where’s Maddie? | 我不明白 麦迪在哪 |
[41:54] | She’s not here, Chim. | 她不在这 老奇 |
[41:56] | She asked me to give you this. | 她让我给你这个 |
[42:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:09] | I’m sure that you are confused, | 我知道你肯定很困惑 |
[42:13] | hurt, and, uh… | 很受伤 而且… |
[42:15] | probably really scared. | 可能很害怕 |
[42:18] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[42:21] | You don’t need to go to the police | 你不用报警 |
[42:24] | or come looking for me. | 也不用来找我 |
[42:28] | I’m not in any danger, | 我没有危险 |
[42:29] | and no one is making me do this. | 也没人逼我这么做 |
[42:33] | But Jee is not safe with me. | 但姬芸和我一起不安全 |
[42:38] | Not now, and maybe… | 现在不安全 或许… |
[42:49] | I know that you’re gonna take really good care of her. | 我知道你会把她照顾得很好 |
[42:55] | And she’s better off without me. | 她没有我在身边会更好 |
[43:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:12] | I love both of you. | 我爱你们 |
[43:16] | And I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |