时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:22] | I love both of you. | 我爱你们 |
[00:27] | And I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[00:30] | …in any danger | 没有危险 |
[00:31] | and no one is making me do… | 没人逼我做… |
[00:33] | …need to go to the police. | 去报警 |
[00:34] | – Chim, come on. – Jee is not safe… | -老奇 开门 -姬芸不安全 |
[00:36] | Chim, I know you’re home, I can hear you. | 老奇 我知道你在家 我听见了 |
[00:38] | Better off without me. | 没有我更好 |
[00:40] | …really good care of her, | 把她照顾得很好 |
[00:42] | and she… | 她 |
[00:43] | You don’t need to go to the police. | 你不用报警 |
[00:46] | …any danger, | 任何危险 |
[00:47] | and no one is making me… | 没有人逼我 |
[00:48] | …need to go to the police or come looking for me. | 不用报警或是来找我 |
[00:51] | – Chimney? – …come looking for me. | -奇米 -来找我 |
[00:54] | – …come looking for me. – Chimney? | -来找我 -奇米 |
[00:55] | What is it, Buck? | 什么事 巴克 |
[00:55] | – Nobody’s making me do this. – What are you doing? | -没人逼我这么做 -你在干什么 |
[00:59] | …need to go to the… | …需要去… |
[00:59] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[01:01] | I’m trying to figure out what happened to your sister. | 我在努力弄明白你姐出什么事了 |
[01:03] | Nothing happened to her, Chim. | 她没出什么事 老奇 |
[01:05] | – She just left. – That’s it? | -她只是离开了 -就这样吗 |
[01:06] | She just left? And that makes sense to you? | 她只是离开了 对你来说很正常吗 |
[01:11] | Listen, sometimes Maddie, um… | 有时候麦迪 |
[01:14] | she likes to put distance between herself and her problems. | 会想要远离她的问题 |
[01:18] | So what’s the problem in this instance– | 那这次的问题是什么 |
[01:19] | is it me or is it her daughter? | 是我还是她女儿 |
[01:22] | You know what her problem is ’cause she told you. | 她已经告诉你她的问题了 |
[01:25] | She-she felt like Jee wasn’t safe with her right now. | 她觉得现在姬芸和她在一起不安全 |
[01:28] | Here, let me show you something. | 给你看看这个 |
[01:31] | …or come looking for me. | 或是来找我 |
[01:32] | I’m not in any danger and no one | 我没有危险也没有人 |
[01:34] | is making me do this. | 逼我这么做 |
[01:36] | Did you see that? Did you see that, right there? | 你看到了吗 看到了吗 在那 |
[01:39] | See what? | 看什么 |
[01:40] | She shakes her head as she’s looking right into the camera. | 她直直地看向镜头并摇头 |
[01:42] | It’s like she’s telling me | 就像她在告诉我 |
[01:43] | to believe the opposite of what she’s saying, | 别相信她说的话 |
[01:45] | almost like-like there’s someone making her do it. | 就像有人在强迫她这么做 |
[01:55] | That sounds crazy, doesn’t it? | 听起来太离谱了是不是 |
[01:57] | – No. – It does, and I know it does. | -不 -就是 我知道 |
[01:58] | But I just-I just need to know. I just… | 但我就是得知道 |
[02:01] | I need to make sure there’s no one out there | 我得确定没有人 |
[02:02] | -that’s trying to hurt her. -No. No, | -要伤害她 -不 没有 |
[02:04] | Chimney, Chimney, no one wants to hurt Maddie. | 奇米 奇米 没人要伤害麦迪 |
[02:09] | Doug did. | 道格要伤害她 |
[02:10] | Doug is dead. | 道格死了 |
[02:11] | Is he, though? | 他真的死了吗 |
[02:13] | I mean, did you see a body? Did anybody see a body? | 你看到尸体了吗 有人看到尸体吗 |
[02:15] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[02:16] | The day after Maddie disappeared, | 麦迪消失的第二天 |
[02:18] | she withdrew $20,000 | 她在奥克斯纳德 |
[02:20] | out of a settlement account from a bank in Oxnard. | 从结算账户里取出了两万块 |
[02:22] | Doesn’t it sound like maybe somebody’s trying to coerce her? | 这不像是有人在胁迫她吗 |
[02:24] | – No. – That money came from Doug’s estate. | -不 -那钱是道格的遗产 |
[02:26] | You know he would have considered it his. | 他会觉得那是他的 |
[02:31] | Do you really believe anything you’re saying right now? | 你真的相信你自己说的这些话吗 |
[02:40] | I really don’t want to hate her, Buck. | 我真的不想恨她 巴克 |
[02:44] | I don’t want to believe that she could do this to us, | 我不愿意相信她会这样对我们 |
[02:46] | to me, to Jee-Yun. | 对我 对姬芸 |
[02:48] | Just got to give her time. | 得给她点时间 |
[02:50] | She’s gonna come home. | 她会回来的 |
[02:53] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:56] | ‘Cause I know my sister. | 因为我了解我姐 |
[02:58] | Yeah, well, I did, too. Now I’m not so sure, | 我也了解 但我不确定 |
[03:02] | which is why I have to keep going back to this. | 所以我得继续看这个 |
[03:03] | This is the only thing that she left me with. | 她就给我留下了这么一个东西 |
[03:11] | Not the only thing. | 不只是这一个 |
[03:14] | Jee, I’m coming. | 姬芸 我来了 |
[03:27] | Okay, everyone switch places. | 大家换个位置 |
[03:29] | Harry, I’m gonna talk to your mom and dad a bit, | 哈里 我要跟你爸妈聊聊 |
[03:31] | and then I’ll give them right back. | 然后就把他们还给你 |
[03:32] | You okay out here for a second? | 你在外面呆会行吗 |
[03:34] | – Can I have my phone? – Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. | -能把手机给我吗 -没问题 |
[03:37] | Be right back, okay? | 这就回来啊 |
[03:40] | So, how’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[03:41] | Has he said anything about what happened yet? | 他有说到底发生什么了吗 |
[03:43] | We’re still building a rapport. How’s he been at home? | 我们还在建立信任 他在家怎么样 |
[03:47] | Uh, it’s hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[03:48] | Uh, he hasn’t opened up there, either. | 他在家也不怎么说话 |
[03:50] | Oh, he barely looks at me when I come over to see him. | 我去看他的时候他都不怎么看我 |
[03:53] | He still hasn’t been back to the house yet? | 他还没回过家吗 |
[03:55] | No. After the… kidnapping, | 没有 绑架事件后 |
[03:58] | he wanted to stay at Michael’s place, | 他想呆在迈克尔的家里 |
[04:00] | which, of course, was understandable. | 当然 是可以理解的 |
[04:02] | Like you said, these things take time. | 就像你说的 需要时间来消化 |
[04:05] | In general, yes, but in this case, | 通常情况下是 但是这个案例 |
[04:08] | I would encourage you to bring him back to the house | 我鼓励你们尽早带他 |
[04:10] | sooner rather than later. | 回到家里 |
[04:12] | Even if he doesn’t want to be there? | 即便他不想回去吗 |
[04:14] | Allowing him to stay away is telling him | 允许他远离是在告诉他 |
[04:16] | that you agree the house is scary. | 你们认同那个家是可怕的 |
[04:18] | Instead, what we want to say is | 然而我们想要告诉他的是 |
[04:20] | that the man who took him is scary, | 那个带走他的人是可怕的 |
[04:22] | and that man is gone. | 现在那个人已经不在了 |
[04:24] | It’s important to signal to him that the world | 让他知道他一直生活的世界 |
[04:26] | he’s always known is still safe. | 还是安全的这很重要 |
[04:29] | How do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[04:30] | You know, bring him back to the house? | 怎么带他回家里 |
[04:33] | Uh, should you be there? | 你应该在场吗 |
[04:34] | You should make it as normal as possible. | 你们得尽可能表现出正常的样子 |
[04:36] | If Harry picks up on your anxiety, | 要是哈里感受到你们的焦虑 |
[04:38] | then he’ll be more anxious, too. | 那他就会更焦虑 |
[04:39] | – All right, we’ll… – We’ll think about it. | -好吧 我们… -我们会考虑的 |
[04:44] | Can you believe it? | 你们敢信吗 |
[04:45] | The prodigal daughter has returned. | 浪女回来了 |
[04:47] | She’s back? Really? | 她回来了 真的吗 |
[04:49] | I thought that was just a rumor. | 我还以为只是谣言 |
[04:51] | She walked in those doors | 她刚进屋 |
[04:52] | and immediately took over a priority one. | 就接了个紧要的事件 |
[04:54] | We have an armed suspect in play, two innocents. | 现场有两名持枪嫌犯 两名平民 |
[04:57] | – Readying to enter. – Copy, 19. | -准备进入 -收到 19 |
[04:59] | Um, that’s not Maddie. | 那不是麦迪 |
[05:00] | Claudette Collins. | 克劳德特·柯林斯 |
[05:00] | Rescue 133, hold position. | 救援133 原地待命 |
[05:02] | She used to work here years ago | 她几年前在这工作 |
[05:02] | Suspect is still in the house. | 嫌犯还在房子里 |
[05:03] | until she was poached by Valley, | 后来山谷区把她挖走了 |
[05:04] | but I lured her back. | 不过我把她拐回来了 |
[05:06] | Homeowner is in the rear bedroom and non-responsive. | 房主在后面的卧室无回应 |
[05:08] | Once I give the all-clear, | 我确定危险解除后 |
[05:10] | you’ve got French doors off the back. | 你们可以从后面的玻璃门进入 |
[05:11] | Copy. 133 is standing by. | 收到 133待命 |
[05:14] | Home invasion robbery. | 入室抢劫 |
[05:15] | The homeowner and his grandson managed to hide, | 房主和孙子藏起来了 |
[05:17] | but it sounds like Granddad’s having a heart attack. | 但是爷爷好像犯心脏病了 |
[05:19] | Lonnie, the paramedics are real close, I promise, | 朗尼 急救员就在外面 我保证 |
[05:22] | but they can’t enter the house yet. | 但他们还不能进入房子 |
[05:24] | Do you still hear the intruder? | 你还能听见闯入者吗 |
[05:25] | Yes, yes, I can hear him. | 是是 能听到 |
[05:26] | -And what about your grandpa? Is he breathing? -No, no. | -你爷爷怎么样 有呼吸吗 -不 |
[05:29] | – He’s dying. I think he’s dying. – Okay, honey. | -他快死了 他就快死了 -亲爱的 |
[05:31] | -You’ve got your earbuds in, right? -Yes, yes. | -你戴着耳机呢对吗 -对对 |
[05:33] | Good. You’re gonna need both your hands. | 很好 两只手都要用到 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna talk you through doing compressions. | 我来教你做胸外按压 |
[05:35] | No, no, I-I can’t. They’re gonna hear. | 不不 我做不了 他们会听到的 |
[05:37] | You can. You can do this. | 你可以 你可以的 |
[05:39] | Put one hand on top of the other and press the heel | 把双手叠在一起 把掌跟 |
[05:41] | of your palm against the center of your grandpa’s chest. | 对准你爷爷胸部正中间 |
[05:43] | – Okay. – Now, keep your elbows locked. | -好 -保持胳膊伸直 |
[05:45] | You’re gonna push hard as you can. | 用最大的力气按压 |
[05:47] | You want to see his chest go down, over and over. | 得看到他的胸部反复地下去 |
[05:50] | Don’t call out. I’ll get you started. | 别出声 我来帮你数 |
[05:52] | You just huff and puff on my count. | 你就按我的指令按压 |
[05:53] | And don’t stop till I tell you. | 我说停再停 |
[05:55] | -Ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是 |
[05:56] | One, two. One, two. | 一 二 一 二 |
[05:59] | One, one. One, one. Two, two. | 一 一 一 一 二 二 |
[06:03] | Good, good. Keep pushing, Lonnie. You’re doing great. | 很好 继续按压 朗尼 做得很好 |
[06:06] | Five-Adam-19, suspect in the front study, | 5A19 嫌犯在前面的书房 |
[06:08] | hard right as you enter the house. | 房子的最右边 |
[06:10] | Copy, Dispatch. We’re going in. | 收到 调度中心 准备攻入 |
[06:12] | Lonnie, the police are coming in. | 朗尼 警察要进来了 |
[06:14] | – It’s gonna be loud. – I can hear them coming. | -会很吵 -我听到他们了 |
[06:15] | Don’t be scared by the noise, okay? | 别被噪音吓到 好吗 |
[06:17] | – Okay. – Are you still pushing? | -好的 -还在按压吗 |
[06:19] | Good. I think he’s coming closer. | 很好 他好像越来越近了 |
[06:22] | Five-Adam-19, you need to go now. | 5A19 得立刻攻入 |
[06:24] | All right, team, on me. Let’s go. | 好了 小组 跟我走 出发 |
[06:26] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! Move, move, move! | 走走走 快快快 |
[06:32] | 5A19 Five-Adam-19. | |
[06:33] | Suspect in custody. House is secure. | 嫌犯已被捕 房子安全了 |
[06:36] | Copy, 19. Sending rescue in. | 收到 19 这就叫急救员 |
[06:38] | 133, suspect’s in custody. | 133 嫌犯已被捕 |
[06:40] | – You’re clear to enter. – Copy that. | -可以进去了 -收到 |
[06:43] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那 |
[06:45] | This is 133. | 这里是133 |
[06:46] | Patient’s stable with normal rhythm. | 病人心率已恢复 |
[06:48] | – Prepping for transport. – Copy, 133. | -准备转移 -收到 133 |
[06:52] | – Lonnie, are you still there? – I’m here. | -朗尼 你还在吗 -我在 |
[06:54] | Paramedics tell me your grandpa’s heartbeat is back. | 急救员说你爷爷已经恢复心跳了 |
[06:56] | – You did real good. Yeah, you did real good. – Thank you. | -你做得很好 你做得很好 -谢谢 |
[07:00] | That’s all right, honey. You’re welcome. | 没事的 亲爱的 不客气 |
[07:09] | All right. A little… A little oxygen, please. | 好了 给我点氧气好吗 |
[07:11] | Come on. Come on. Social distance, please. | 快 保持社交距离好吗 |
[07:13] | Thank you. Here you go. | 谢谢 还给你 |
[07:16] | Wow. That was really something. | 真是太厉害了 |
[07:18] | Just doing my job. | 只是尽职而已 |
[07:21] | Guess they put you right back to work. | 看来他们让你直接上班了 |
[07:22] | Didn’t even give you time to put on your uniform. | 都没给你点时间换制服 |
[07:25] | Oh. Claudette doesn’t wear the polo. | 克劳德特不穿制服 |
[07:28] | – Oh. She doesn’t? – No. | -她不穿吗 -不穿 |
[07:30] | Does it look like I’m FaceTiming with these people? | 我是在跟他们视频吗 |
[07:34] | Can’t believe you remember that. | 你竟然还记得 |
[07:36] | Seriously, though, I couldn’t look this corny and do what I do. | 说真的 我不能穿这么老掉牙做事 |
[07:39] | I’m just talking about the shirt, so no offense. | 我只是说那短袖不好看 无意冒犯 |
[07:42] | – Hi, Claudette. – Linda Bates? | -你好 克劳德特 -琳达·贝茨 |
[07:45] | I did not expect to see you. | 没想到会见到你 |
[07:48] | I had ten bucks you’d wash out in six months. | 我赌了十块钱你六个月就会被淘汰 |
[07:50] | – Which you still owe me. – Whatever. | -你还欠着我呢 -随便吧 |
[07:51] | – It’s good to see you. – You, too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[07:53] | And I don’t mind losing ten bucks. | 我不在乎输了那十块钱 |
[07:54] | – Which you still owe me. – Okay. | -你还欠着呢 -好吧 |
[07:58] | Everyone seems really excited to have you here. May Grant. | 你回来大家好像都很高兴 梅·格兰特 |
[08:02] | You may grant me what? That coffee? | 你想授予我什么 那杯咖啡吗 |
[08:04] | What? Oh, no. It’s-it’s my name. | 什么 不 这是我名字 |
[08:06] | Unless you want it. | 除非你想喝 |
[08:07] | Yeah. This is a latte? | 好 是拿铁吗 |
[08:10] | -Uh, yeah. -Yeah, this’ll work. Josh, I like | -是 -这不错 乔什 我喜欢 |
[08:12] | your interns. They come prepared. | 你的实习生 他们有备而来 |
[08:14] | Oh, I’m not an intern. | 我不是实习生 |
[08:16] | May’s been a dispatcher for almost a year. | 梅做接线员已经快一年了 |
[08:20] | Oh. So we’re hiring fetuses now? | 我们开始招胎儿了吗 |
[08:24] | Is there nutmeg in the breakroom? | 休息室有肉蔻粉吗 |
[08:25] | Cinnamon, I think. | 好像只有肉桂粉 |
[08:27] | It’s a good thing I’m back. | 我回来是个好事 |
[08:28] | – Yes, it is. – Need some spice up in here. | -是 -这里需要添点料 |
[08:31] | – Good to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[08:33] | Hey, at least she didn’t steal your lunch money. | 至少她没拿走你的午餐钱 |
[08:38] | Why do I feel like that’s next? | 我怎么感觉下一次就是午餐了 |
[09:04] | Oh, uh, let me fix your bow. | 让我把蝴蝶结整理一下 |
[09:05] | Mom. It’s fine. No one cares. | 妈 没事 没人在意 |
[09:07] | Cassie, honey, where are your parents watching from? We’ll find ’em. | 卡西你爸妈坐在哪 我们去找他们 |
[09:09] | Can’t make it. They have a big open house today. | 他们来不了 今天有房子开放参观 |
[09:12] | Well, I’ll send them copies of all the pictures. | 我会把照片给他们发一份 |
[09:14] | It doesn’t mean they don’t care. | 他们是在意你的 |
[09:15] | Yeah. I mean, they obviously donated money. | 很显然 他们捐了钱 |
[09:18] | Really. It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[09:19] | Besides, you’re going to lunch with us after the game, right? | 结束之后跟我们一起吃饭的吧 |
[09:22] | So we would’ve had to ditch ’em. | 这样就不管他们了 |
[09:23] | Makayla’s absolutely right. | 玛凯拉说得对 |
[09:24] | – You’re coming to lunch with us. – Yeah. | -你来跟我们一起吃饭 -对 |
[09:26] | Get together. | 一起拍一张 |
[09:29] | Give the float about a 20-foot lead. Then you can go. | 让花车先走六米你们再跟上 |
[09:33] | You guys enjoy your big day. | 好好享受吧 |
[09:35] | You don’t know it, but you’re peaking at 18. | 年华正好 好好珍惜 |
[09:44] | Yo, Mr. Foster. Uh, could you get that? | 福斯特老师 能帮我们捡一下吗 |
[09:47] | Yeah, Mr. Foster, go long. | 福斯特老师 传球进攻 |
[09:50] | Mvp! | 最佳球员 |
[09:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:55] | Blue Jays! | 蓝鸟队加油 |
[10:03] | Let’s give it up for our Jays! | 为蓝鸟队鼓掌 |
[10:48] | Really? Really? | 这么慢 |
[10:51] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[10:54] | One way or the other. Right or left. | 是要走左边还是右边 靠一边 |
[11:09] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[11:34] | What’s your exact location, sir? | 请说一下具体地址 |
[11:36] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[11:37] | Someone just drove into the parade. | 有人把车开到游行队伍里了 |
[11:38] | They hit a bunch of people. | 撞了一群人 |
[11:40] | We have been notified, and help is on the way. Thank you, ma’am. | 已接到报警 救援队已在路上 谢谢 |
[11:42] | Folks, we have a mass-casualty event. | 伙计们 有大型伤亡事件 |
[11:45] | Pulling the calls into one file. | 把报警合并整理 |
[11:47] | Linda, there should be traffic police already on the scene for the parade. | 琳达 游行现场应该有交警待命 |
[11:49] | Get them on the radio, | 呼叫他们 |
[11:50] | ask for a preliminary count on victims. | 初步了解伤员数量 |
[11:52] | 118, 133, | 118消防局 133消防局 |
[11:54] | 147, respond to major traffic collision, | 147消防局 有大型交通事故 |
[11:56] | corner of La Vista and Bradley. | 立即前往拉威斯塔和布莱德利街角救援 |
[11:58] | Vehicle versus pedestrians, reports of multiple injuries. | 车辆伤人事件 多起伤亡 |
[12:01] | – Also, notify the battal… – Battalion Chief Nine, | -还要通知营… -九营营长 |
[12:03] | we have a multiple-injury T-C, corner of La Vista and Bradley. | 在拉威斯塔和布莱德利街角有多起伤亡事故 |
[12:06] | Dispatching units now, sir. | 请立即派遣人员 |
[12:10] | This is Captain Nash, 118. Dispatch, | 我是118队长纳什 调度中心 |
[12:12] | send an additional four task forces | 还需要四组任务小组 |
[12:14] | and five RA units to the scene. | 五组急救队前往现场 |
[12:19] | All right, pull ’em, right here. | 从这撬开 |
[12:28] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见吗 |
[12:34] | No belt, no airbags. | 没系安全带 也没安全气囊 |
[12:36] | You think he did it on purpose? | 他可能是故意的吗 |
[12:37] | Callers told dispatch he was honking like crazy just before the crash. | 报警人称事故发生前他疯狂按喇叭 |
[12:40] | Doesn’t sound like somebody who’s trying to hurt people. | 应该不像是想要故意伤人 |
[12:42] | Tag him and keep moving. | 标记一下 继续搜救 |
[12:51] | – Let’s go. – Hey, you all right? | -走 -你还好吗 |
[12:53] | – Miss? – Eddie. | -女士 -埃迪 |
[12:55] | Are you okay? Miss? | 你还好吗 女士 |
[13:07] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[13:09] | Paramedics over here! | 急救员快来 |
[13:11] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[13:17] | We’ll roll over on three. | 数到三把她翻过来 |
[13:18] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:23] | Got a weak pulse. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[13:25] | Airway’s clear. | 气道通畅 |
[13:26] | Multiple fractures, severe abrasions. | 多处骨折 严重擦伤 |
[13:28] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 失血过多 |
[13:29] | – I’m opening a line. – Yeah. | -开放静脉通路 -好 |
[13:32] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[13:34] | – What’s your name? – Makayla. | -你叫什么 -玛凯拉 |
[13:37] | – Makayla. – Okay, Makayla. | -玛凯拉 -好 玛凯拉 |
[13:39] | – Makayla. – We’re gonna take care of you. | -玛凯拉 -我们会救你的 |
[13:42] | Uneven pupillary response, probable TBI. | 瞳孔反射不一致 可能有颅脑损伤 |
[13:45] | She needs to be on the next ride out of here. Hey, guys! | 需要马上送医 来人 |
[13:48] | Hey! Hey! | 这里 |
[13:49] | – I need your help. – Come on. | -需要帮助 -走 |
[13:51] | – What is it? – Mr. Foster’s trapped. | -什么情况 -福斯特老师被困住了 |
[13:54] | Hey, Cap! | 队长 |
[13:57] | I tried to pull him out, but-but I can’t. | 我试着拉他 但是拉不动 |
[13:59] | Okay, it’s a good thing you left him where he is. | 还好你没动他 |
[14:00] | – What’s your name? – Tino. That’s Mr. Foster. | -你叫什么 -提诺 那是福斯特老师 |
[14:02] | Okay. Tino, just give us some space, okay? | 提诺 去旁边等好吗 |
[14:05] | Word has it you’re Mr. Foster. | 听说你是福斯特老师 |
[14:07] | Okay. I’m Bobby. Is Tino one of your students? | 我是巴比 提诺是你学生吗 |
[14:09] | – Science. – Oh, that’s my favorite subject. | -科学 -我最喜欢的科目 |
[14:11] | Listen, can you squeeze my finger? | 你能握住我的手指吗 |
[14:16] | I can’t feel a thing. Is it bad? | 感觉不到 情况很糟吗 |
[14:18] | Well, it’s tough to say anything at this point, | 现在还不好说 |
[14:20] | but we’re gonna get you stabilized, | 但是我们会帮你固定一下 |
[14:21] | and we’re gonna get you out of here. Does that sound good? | 然后把你救出来 如何 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:24] | Got a probable spinal injury. We’re gonna have to | 可能有脊椎损伤 营救过程 |
[14:27] | extract him really gently to avoid any further damage. | 要小心谨慎 以免加重损伤 |
[14:29] | That’s easier said than done. He’s tangled in there good. | 很难处理啊 他被死死地缠住了 |
[14:31] | Okay, we do it slow and we do it safe. | 慢慢来 保证安全 |
[14:33] | You got it. Let’s go! | 明白 行动 |
[14:38] | – Makayla! – Makayla! Makayla! | -玛凯拉 -玛凯拉 玛凯拉 |
[14:41] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[14:42] | – Makayla, honey! – Makayla! | -玛凯拉 宝贝 -玛凯拉 |
[14:44] | Makayla! We’re looking for our daughter. | 玛凯拉 我们在找女儿 |
[14:45] | – Makayla? – Yes. She’s a cheerleader. | -叫玛凯拉吗 -对 她是拉拉队员 |
[14:47] | she was riding on the back of the convertible. | 她就坐在敞篷车后面 |
[14:49] | Your daughter was injured in the accident, | 你们女儿在事故中受了伤 |
[14:51] | but she’s stable and already on her way to the hospital. | 但情况稳定已经在去医院的路上了 |
[14:54] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[14:54] | All casualties are being rushed to First Presbyterian. | 所有伤员都会送到第一长老会医院 |
[14:57] | What about her friend Cassie Shaw? | 那她的朋友卡茜·肖呢 |
[14:58] | She was with our daughter. | 她和我们女儿在一起 |
[14:59] | There was another girl. | 确实还有一个女孩 |
[15:02] | She didn’t make it. | 她没挺过来 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[15:13] | It’s been months. | 已经好几个月了 |
[15:14] | They haven’t let me out on a single call. | 他们还没让我出过一次警 |
[15:16] | I don’t think my captain’s as nice as yours. | 我觉得我的队长没你的好 |
[15:19] | All I do is roll hoses, | 我成天就是卷水管 |
[15:20] | I make coffee, I clean. | 泡咖啡 打扫 |
[15:22] | This isn’t being a firefighter. | 这不是在当消防员 |
[15:24] | – I-It’s being a maid. – I could use a maid. | -是在当保姆 -我需要个保姆 |
[15:27] | Okay, what is so interesting about your mail? | 好吧 你的信里有什么特别的 |
[15:29] | Seeing as how you’ve never actually lived in a place | 鉴于你从来没住过 |
[15:31] | where your name is on the lease, | 租约上写着你名字的地方 |
[15:33] | this is called a bill. You pay them. | 这个叫账单 要付清的 |
[15:36] | This one keeps the lights on. | 付这张能让灯一直亮 |
[15:38] | And this one makes sure your niece doesn’t freeze at night. | 这张能确保你侄女晚上不会冷 |
[15:41] | I forgive you for being snappish. | 我原谅你的暴躁 |
[15:44] | I know you’re not irritated with me. | 我知道你不是生我的气 |
[15:45] | I don’t know. I’ve got plenty of irritated to go around. | 说不好 让我生气的事太多了 |
[15:49] | Howie, maybe it’s time you went back to work. | 小霍 或许你该回去工作 |
[15:51] | I would help take care of Jee-Yun, | 我可以帮你照顾姬芸 |
[15:53] | and I know Anne and John would, too. They said so. | 安和约翰也会帮你的 他们有说过 |
[15:55] | My head wouldn’t be in the right place, | 要不是麦迪走了还有这些杂事 |
[15:56] | not with Maddie out there with all of this. | 我也不会脑子一团乱 |
[15:58] | Maddie just needs some time, bro. | 麦迪只是需要点时间 兄弟 |
[16:01] | I’m sure she’ll come back when she’s ready. | 我相信等她好了她会回来的 |
[16:03] | Did Buck put you up to this call? | 是巴克让你打的电话吗 |
[16:04] | ‘Cause this dialogue is starting to sound really familiar. | 因为这话听着很耳熟啊 |
[16:07] | Uh, he… may have mentioned | 他是有提过 |
[16:10] | you… you could use some bucking up. | 你需要点鼓励 |
[16:12] | Oh, believe me, I’ve already been bucked up, Albert. | 相信我 已经有人鼓励我了 艾伯 |
[16:15] | I don’t need any more… | 我不需要其他… |
[16:19] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:21] | It’s a letter from my health insurance saying | 我的医保来信说 |
[16:23] | that they paid for Jee-Yun’s ER visit. | 他们报销了姬芸的急诊费用 |
[16:25] | Jee-Yun went to the ER? | 姬芸去过急诊吗 |
[16:28] | Uh, this is the first I’m hearing about it. | 我也是才知道 |
[16:31] | Says it was a day before Maddie left. | 是麦迪离开的前一天 |
[16:48] | Hey, C-collar. Come on, let’s go. | 护颈拿来 快快 |
[16:51] | – Here we go. – Got him, Buck? | -好了 -处理好了吗 巴克 |
[16:53] | – He’s good to go. – All right. Tino seems pretty loyal. | -可以移动了 -好 提诺很忠诚啊 |
[16:56] | – He hasn’t left your side. – Tino, you’re still here? | -他一直没离开 -提诺你还在吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I’m not going anywhere, Mr. F. | 我在 我哪都不去 福老师 |
[17:00] | Ah, a football player who likes science. | 是个喜欢科学的橄榄球运动员啊 |
[17:02] | Thing is, he doesn’t. | 问题是他并不喜欢 |
[17:03] | It’s kind of throwing me. | 我也不太明白 |
[17:04] | I don’t get it, Tino. I thought you hated me. | 我不懂 提诺 我以为你恨我 |
[17:06] | You forget I almost got you kicked off the team for poor grades? | 你忘了我给你低分让你差点被踢出球队吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah, well, you got me to bring those grades up. | 我记得 你让我把成绩提上来了 |
[17:11] | You were pushing me, for my own sake. | 你逼了我一把 是为了我好 |
[17:13] | I’m not gonna play football forever, right? | 我不可能打一辈子橄榄球 对吧 |
[17:16] | You just hang in there, all right? | 你要坚持住 好吗 |
[17:17] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[17:18] | – All done, Cap. – All right, | -搞定了 老大 -好的 |
[17:20] | let’s get you out of there, Hugh. | 这就把你救出来 休 |
[17:23] | Uh, Cap? | 老大 |
[17:26] | Do we know what that truck was carrying? | 有人知道那辆卡车运的是什么吗 |
[17:35] | 氯气 危险品 | |
[17:36] | Chlorine gas! Everybody get back! | 是氯气 所有人退后 |
[17:45] | We have a hazardous materials release at the parade site. | 游行地点有危险品泄露 |
[17:48] | We need to issue a shelter-in-place notification | 得给方圆400米内的 |
[17:51] | to every phone within a quarter-mile radius. | 所有手机发原地避难通知 |
[17:53] | People need to stay indoors. | 要让民众待在室内 |
[17:54] | This is Los Angeles 911. | 这里是洛杉矶911紧急中心 |
[17:55] | This is Los Angeles 911. | 这里是洛杉矶911紧急中心 |
[17:57] | We have an incident involving a hazardous materials… | 我们在一起事故中发现危险品… |
[17:59] | …release in your area, and advise you to shelter in place | 正在你们地区扩散 建议原地避难 |
[18:02] | until further notice. | 直至另行通知 |
[18:03] | Everybody back! Chlorine gas! | 所有人退后 有氯气 |
[18:05] | I want everybody in breathing apparatus. | 所有人戴上呼吸设备 |
[18:07] | Put rubber bands on the sleeves of your turnouts, | 把消防衣的袖子用橡皮筋绑上 |
[18:09] | protect your skin. | 保护皮肤 |
[18:11] | Evacuate this area. Anybody who can walk, | 疏散这个区域 所有能走的人 |
[18:13] | I want ’em back a thousand feet. | 都要撤到300米之外 |
[18:15] | I want the fire inside this truck knocked down | 控制卡车里的火势 |
[18:17] | and I want a stream of fog on top of that smoke. | 向烟雾上喷水雾 |
[18:19] | We still have a victim pinned down | 还有一名被困的受害者 |
[18:21] | and I want to keep that smoke away from him. | 得让烟雾离他远点 |
[18:25] | We haven’t forgotten about you, Hugh. | 我们不会丢下你的 休 |
[18:30] | This is Los Angeles 911. | 这里是洛杉矶911紧急中心 |
[18:32] | We have an incident involving a hazardous materials | 我们在一起事故中发现危险品 |
[18:34] | release in your area | 正在你们地区扩散 |
[18:35] | and advise you to shelter in place unless further notice. | 建议原地避难直至另行通知 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry? I don’t know what the material is. | 不好意思 我不清楚是什么危险品 |
[18:42] | What time is your son coming? | 你儿子什么时候来 |
[18:45] | I think this should probably be cleared up by then. | 我觉得那时候应该已经安全了 |
[18:48] | Ma’am, you will be notified when this incident is over. | 女士 事故处理好后会通知你的 |
[18:51] | You have a good day. | 祝您愉快 |
[18:52] | You never guess a time, or any other facts, to people. | 永远不要告诉民众预估时间或其他情况 |
[18:56] | Read them the script, and then move on to the next call. | 照着章程读 然后打下一通电话 |
[18:58] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[19:15] | Buck, how much longer until you get him out? | 巴克 还要多久能救他出来 |
[19:17] | Almost there, Cap. | 快了 队长 |
[19:21] | Okay. Good to go! | 可以救人了 |
[19:21] | Okay, guys, let’s get him out of there. | 各位 把他抬出来 |
[19:23] | One, two, three. Up. | 一 二 三 起 |
[19:26] | Nice and easy. All the way up. | 小心点 放到担架上 |
[19:29] | Gently now. | 轻一点 |
[19:31] | All right, Hugh. After this, | 休 这件事之后 |
[19:32] | you’re gonna have a pretty interesting science class to teach, | 你在科学课上就有料可说了 |
[19:35] | and I’m guessing, some pretty attentive students. | 学生们都会认真听的 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Fire’s contained, Cap. | 火势已控制 队长 |
[19:47] | Harry, did you tell your mother | 哈里 你有没有告诉妈妈 |
[19:49] | where these tomatoes came from? | 这些番茄是哪来的 |
[19:55] | The roof garden. | 楼顶花园种的 |
[19:57] | Harry helped Ms. Wallace plant these a few months ago. | 哈里在几个月前帮沃利斯夫人种的 |
[20:00] | Literally the fruits of your labor. | 名副其实的劳动成果 |
[20:02] | – Do you like ’em? – They’re all right. | -你喜欢吃吗 -还行 |
[20:08] | – Can I be excused? I have homework. – Yeah, sure. | -我可以走了吗 还要写作业 -当然了 |
[20:20] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝酒 |
[20:21] | You want one? | 来一瓶 |
[20:23] | So much for not sharing our anxiety with him. | 你这叫不让他感受到我们的焦虑 |
[20:26] | Worst parents ever, | 我们真是最糟糕的父母 |
[20:27] | or just honorable mention? | 还是说我们不算太差 |
[20:29] | We got him back in one piece. | 我们得让他恢复正常 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:36] | Look, we have been through plenty before. | 我们经历过很多事情了 |
[20:39] | We’ll figure this one out, too. | 我们也能解决这件事的 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:49] | Uh, uh, Dr. Green, excuse me? | 格林医生 打扰了 |
[20:51] | Um, the front desk told me who you were. I apologize. | 是前台告诉了我你的身份 抱歉 |
[20:53] | I’m Howard Han, and this is Jee-Yun, | 我是霍华德·韩 这是姬芸 |
[20:56] | who I think you may know already. | 你应该已经认识她了 |
[20:58] | – Uh, I’m her father. – What can I do for you, Mr. Han? | -我是她父亲 -有什么可以帮你的 韩先生 |
[21:00] | I received this form in the mail from my health insurance, | 我今天收到了健康保险寄来的表 |
[21:04] | and I was just hoping that you could explain it to me. | 我希望你能给我解释一下 |
[21:05] | All right, if you have any billing questions, you… | 如果你对账单有疑问 你 |
[21:06] | No, no, it’s-it’s not a billing question. | 不不 不是对账单有疑问 |
[21:09] | It says right here | 表上写着 |
[21:10] | dthat my daughter was brought in for an ER visit, | 我女儿被带来急诊了 |
[21:13] | and-and that you treated her. | 是你替她治疗的 |
[21:14] | Yes. How is she? | 是的 她怎么样了 |
[21:17] | Uh, the baby is fine, but her mother is not. | 孩子没事 但她妈妈不太好 |
[21:21] | Uh, I’m kind of losing it here. | 我有点疑惑 |
[21:22] | I-I-I I just need to know what happened to her. | 我… 我只想知道她发生什么事了 |
[21:25] | I think maybe you should | 关于这件事 |
[21:26] | speak to Jee-Yun’s mother about this. | 你该跟姬芸的母亲聊 |
[21:27] | No, no, no, I-I can’t speak to Maddie about it | 不行 我没法问麦迪 |
[21:29] | because the day after she brought Jee-Yun in to see you, | 因为在她带姬芸看医生的第二天 |
[21:31] | she left, and I-I don’t know where she is. | 她就走了 我不知道她在哪 |
[21:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:37] | She left me a message saying | 她留下了一条信息 |
[21:39] | that the baby wasn’t safe with her. | 说孩子跟她一起不安全 |
[21:41] | Which, if you knew her, that’s just | 如果你了解她 你就会知道 |
[21:42] | it’s crazy because she’s a great mother. | 不可能的 因为她是个伟大的母亲 |
[21:44] | She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她只是还没意识到 |
[21:48] | Or she doesn’t believe it, I guess. Uh… | 或者说 她不相信 |
[21:52] | You see, she-she she has postpartum, | 她 她得了产后抑郁症 |
[21:55] | and it’s been really tough on her. | 这对她来说很难熬 |
[21:57] | And I know that she’s tired. | 我知道她很疲惫 |
[21:58] | I mean, we both are, but, uh, | 我们两个都是 但 |
[22:01] | she’s had to do most of it alone. | 大部分时间 她都得自己撑着 |
[22:03] | You see, uh, the day that she brought Jee-Yun to see you– | 她带姬芸来看医生那天 |
[22:06] | that’s the week that the world went crazy, | 正是这座城市最疯狂的时候 |
[22:09] | more than usual. | 事故多了许多 |
[22:11] | Uh, see, I’m a firefighter, and | 我是消防员 |
[22:14] | I was on call the whole time, so, uh, | 我一周都在值班 所以 |
[22:17] | I didn’t get to go home, and, uh | 我没有回家 |
[22:20] | I really didn’t check on her a lot. I tried. | 我也没确定她的状态 我试着联系她 |
[22:24] | I tried a lot, but the power was out, | 我试了很多次 但是全城停电 |
[22:26] | and the phones were down half the time. | 手机大半时间都没信号 |
[22:28] | And there was a giraffe on Hollywood Boulevard. | 好莱坞大道还有长颈鹿 |
[22:34] | I’m-I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:36] | I’m-I’m not crazy. I’m-I’m just completely in the dark here, | 我没疯 我只是完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[22:40] | and I just need to know what’s going on with her. | 我需要知道她发生什么事了 |
[22:43] | With the both of them. That’s all. | 还有我女儿 就这样 |
[22:48] | Please? | 求你了 |
[22:52] | Evidently, Ms. Buckley was bathing your daughter, | 巴克利女士当时正在给女儿洗澡 |
[22:55] | and Jee-Yun slipped under the water. | 但姬芸不小心沉到了水里 |
[22:58] | – Well, f-for how long? – Probably a few seconds. | -沉… 沉了多久 -也许几秒吧 |
[23:01] | But Ms. Buckley couldn’t be sure, | 但是巴克利女士也不确定 |
[23:03] | which is why she brought Jee-Yun in to be examined. | 所以她带姬芸来做检查 |
[23:06] | Just to be safe. | 以防万一 |
[23:07] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[23:10] | I-I’m so sorry. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 很抱歉 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[23:14] | – Best of luck to you. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[23:33] | Can I talk to you a second? | 我能跟你聊几句吗 |
[23:34] | Of course. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[23:37] | So Claudette. | 克劳德特 |
[23:43] | Claudette… | 克劳德特 |
[23:45] | You’ve known her for a while, right? | 你跟她认识挺久了 对吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah, we came up together. | 对 我们同一批进来的 |
[23:50] | – Has she said anything to you? – About what? | -她有对你说什么吗 -关于什么的 |
[23:52] | – About me. – No. Why? | -关于我 -没有 怎么了 |
[23:56] | It seems like maybe I’ve done something | 我好像做错了事 |
[23:58] | to rub her the wrong way? | 惹她生气了 |
[24:00] | What do you mean? | 怎么回事 |
[24:01] | It just feels like ever since she got here, she’s had it in for me. | 她一来 好像就对我有意见 |
[24:04] | – Ever since she got here? – Yeah. | -她一来 -对 |
[24:06] | You mean since this morning? | 她今早才刚来 |
[24:10] | Has it really only been a day? | 真的才过了一天吗 |
[24:11] | Not even a full a day. | 甚至一天都没到 |
[24:13] | – May, what’s going on? – I don’t know. | -梅 发生什么了 -我不知道 |
[24:17] | I mean, I know she’s a legend or whatever, | 我知道她是个传奇 |
[24:20] | and everybody loves her. | 大家都喜欢她 |
[24:23] | But I think she hates me. | 但我觉得她讨厌我 |
[24:24] | May, you’re imagining things. | 梅 你在胡思乱想 |
[24:27] | Am I? She took over one of my calls | 是吗 她接管了我的一通电话 |
[24:29] | and kind of snapped at me. | 还朝我发火了 |
[24:30] | I’m sure it wasn’t personal. | 这一定不是私人恩怨 |
[24:31] | Sure felt personal. | 我感觉是 |
[24:33] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:35] | Claudette’s a big personality. | 克劳德特有高尚的人格 |
[24:37] | But she’s got an even bigger heart. | 还有包容的心 |
[24:39] | Have you tried talking to her? | 你有跟她聊过吗 |
[24:41] | I think that would be a bad idea. | 我觉得这不是好主意 |
[24:43] | – Do you want me to talk to her? – No, no. | -你想让我跟她聊聊吗 -不 |
[24:45] | Then it just looks like I’m running to the boss. | 那样好像我找上级打小报告一样 |
[24:47] | Might just make things worse. | 会让事情变得更糟的 |
[24:48] | Uh, it would for sure make it worse | 如果克劳德特听见她有上级 |
[24:49] | if Claudette heard she had a boss. | 事情绝对会变得更糟 |
[24:51] | I’m kidding. My advice? | 开个玩笑 我的意见是 |
[24:53] | Talk to her, just tell her how you feel. | 跟她谈谈 告诉她你的感受 |
[24:56] | I’m sure there’s just a misunderstanding, | 你们之间一定有误会 |
[24:58] | and the two of you can work it out. | 你们两个会化解误会的 |
[25:23] | – Not my favorite day. – Yeah. | -糟糕的一天 -是啊 |
[25:26] | – This one was brutal. – Yeah. | -这场事故太残酷了 -是啊 |
[25:29] | You did great out there. | 你表现得很好 |
[25:31] | War zones are my thing. | 我可是去过战区 |
[25:34] | Excuse me. Henrietta Wilson? | 打扰一下 你是亨丽埃塔·威尔逊吗 |
[25:36] | We’re Makayla Tannor’s parents– | 我们是玛凯拉·坦纳的父母 |
[25:37] | the cheerleader who was injured? | 就是那位受伤的啦啦队员 |
[25:38] | Makayla. Of course. | 玛凯拉 我记得 |
[25:40] | We just wanted to say thank you | 我们是想谢谢你 |
[25:42] | for s-saving our daughter’s life. | 谢谢你救了我们的女儿 |
[25:43] | I assure you, it-it wasn’t just me. It was… | 这不只是我的功劳 这是… |
[25:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Thank you for giving us back our little girl. | 谢谢你把我们的女儿救回来 |
[25:52] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[25:55] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[25:57] | Did you guys know the other girl that was riding with her? | 你们认识和她坐一起的那个女孩吗 |
[25:59] | Cassie. The girls have been best friends since they were little. | 她叫卡茜 她们从小就是好朋友 |
[26:02] | Cassie spent as much time at our house as Makayla did. | 卡茜就像我们的另一个女儿 |
[26:06] | Oh, God. How are we gonna tell her? | 天啊 我们该怎么告诉她妈妈 |
[26:09] | It’s gonna be okay, baby. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[26:19] | – Oh, god. – Cassie’s parents. | -天啊 -他们是卡茜的父母 |
[26:21] | – Lynn and Tommy. – Ellen. | -琳和汤米 -埃伦 |
[26:24] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[26:30] | This can’t be happening, can it? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[26:33] | No. No, it can’t. | 是啊 怎么会呢 |
[26:35] | – It’s a nightmare. – They said our baby is here. | -就跟噩梦一样 -他们说我们的女儿在这 |
[26:38] | Have you seen her? Have you seen Cassie? | 你们看见她了吗 看见卡茜了吗 |
[26:40] | No. | 没有 |
[26:41] | They said we have to identify her. | 她们说我们得… 认尸 |
[26:44] | Would you like me to help you find you a nurse? | 我帮你们找个护士吧 |
[26:46] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 |
[26:48] | Is that her blood? | 那是她的血吗 |
[26:50] | Is that our baby’s blood? | 那是我们女儿的血吗 |
[26:53] | Did she say anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[26:56] | Sh She was gone when we got on the scene. I’m sorry. | 她… 我们到现场的时候她已经死了 抱歉 |
[26:59] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:04] | We should have been there. | 我们应该去的 |
[27:06] | We’re never there. | 我们从来不去看她表演 |
[27:10] | – We missed her whole life. – I want to see my baby. | -我们错过了她的一生 -我想看我的女儿 |
[27:13] | I want to see her. | 我想看她 |
[27:15] | Why isn’t anyone helping us? | 为什么没人来帮我们 |
[27:17] | Why don’t you let me show you where she is? | 让我带你们去吧 |
[27:19] | – I can take you. – Okay. | -我来领路 -好 |
[27:29] | Oh, my, God. Makayla? | 我的天啊 玛凯拉呢 |
[27:33] | She’s in recovery. | 她正在恢复中 |
[27:38] | Thank you, Lord. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:10] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[28:13] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[28:15] | What? | 什么 |
[28:17] | That’s not our daughter. | 这不是我们的女儿 |
[28:21] | That’s Makayla. | 这是玛凯拉 |
[28:28] | That’s Makayla. | 这是玛凯拉 |
[28:37] | Hey, Claudette, do you have a minute? | 克劳德特 你有时间吗 |
[28:40] | I got to get home and feed my cat. | 我得回家喂我的猫 |
[28:42] | You have a cat? | 你养猫了 |
[28:45] | No. | 没有 |
[28:47] | So I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. | 我觉得我们相处得不是很融洽 |
[28:50] | Yeah. I mean, what happened today? | 我指的是今天发生的那件事 |
[28:52] | What happened today was a learning opportunity. | 今天发生的事 是让你学习的好机会 |
[28:54] | Yes. Exactly. I’m so glad you see it that way. | 正是 我很高兴你这么想 |
[28:57] | I mean, I know you’re a lot more experienced at this than I am. | 我知道你比我更有经验 |
[29:00] | I know I look young, and I am. | 我知道我很年轻 |
[29:02] | But I’m also good at this, | 但是我也做得很好 |
[29:03] | and I’ve been trained by some very talented dispatchers, | 一些接线员很有天赋 而我受过他们的培训 |
[29:06] | and I’ve learned important things from all of them. | 我从他们那许多了很多重要的事情 |
[29:08] | And when I make a mistake, it’s usually just once. | 如果我犯了错误 就绝不会再犯 |
[29:10] | I learn from it. | 我会从中学习 |
[29:13] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[29:16] | – No. – Um Oh, and next time, | -我不是这意思 -下次 |
[29:18] | you don’t have to tell me how good you are. | 你不用告诉我你有多棒 |
[29:20] | Just show me. | 表现给我看 |
[29:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:29] | Hey, thank you for doing that. | 谢谢你带他们去 |
[29:31] | – How did it go? – It’s a complicated question. | -怎么样了 -这个问题很复杂 |
[29:33] | Where are the Tannors? | 坦纳夫妇在哪 |
[29:34] | They’re in with their daughter. | 他们正陪着女儿 |
[29:36] | Except they’re not. | 不对 |
[29:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:42] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[29:51] | Hey. I’m sorry. I’m still at work. | 抱歉 我还在工作 |
[29:53] | I saw the news about the parade. You all right? | 我看见关于游行的新闻了 你没事吧 |
[29:55] | Yeah, I just have an insane amount of paperwork to finish. | 没事 只是有一大堆文件要写 |
[29:58] | How about you? How did today go with Harry? | 你呢 哈里今天怎么样 |
[30:00] | It’s a process. | 得慢慢恢复 |
[30:02] | I sure could use sinking into the arms of my man. | 我需要我老公坚实的臂弯 |
[30:05] | I will bring them home to you as soon as I can. | 我尽快处理完 就把臂弯带回去 |
[30:07] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[31:18] | Dental records confirmed it. You were right. | 牙齿对比结果出来了 你是对的 |
[31:21] | The girl in the morgue is Makayla Tannor, not Cassie Shaw. | 停尸房的女生是玛凯拉·坦纳 不是卡茜·肖 |
[31:24] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:26] | The Tannors are in there now with the Shaw’s daughter, | 坦纳夫妇现在跟肖的女儿在一起 |
[31:29] | thinking it’s theirs. | 以为活下来的是他们的女儿 |
[31:30] | I’m going to break it to them now. | 我现在要去告诉他们了 |
[31:32] | Actually, would it be okay if I told them? | 能不能让我告诉他们 |
[31:35] | Hen. Are you sure? | 亨 你确定吗 |
[31:39] | I think I owe them that. | 这是我欠他们的 |
[31:56] | Mr. And Mrs. Tannor? | 坦纳先生 坦纳夫人 |
[31:57] | Please, come on in. | 请进来吧 |
[31:59] | It-it might be best if we, uh | 我们最好还是 |
[32:01] | if we speak in the hall. | 在外面说 |
[32:08] | We’ll be right outside that door. | 我们就在门外 |
[32:17] | I, um… | 我… |
[32:21] | I… | 我… |
[32:22] | I-I have no idea how to even tell you this. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你们 |
[32:26] | What? Is there something wrong with one of her tests? | 怎么了 是她的检测结果出问题了吗 |
[32:29] | No. Uh… | 不是的 |
[32:32] | we made a terrible mistake. I… | 我们犯了一个非常严重的错误 是我 |
[32:34] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个非常严重的错误 |
[32:38] | The girl in there, when-when I when I asked her her name, | 床上的女生 我问她名字的时候 |
[32:40] | she kept saying “Makayla.” | 她一直在喊”玛凯拉” |
[32:45] | But she wasn’t telling me her name. | 但是她说的不是自己的名字 |
[32:48] | She was… | 她… |
[32:50] | she was only thinking about her friend. | 她只是在想着朋友的安危 |
[32:53] | And so, we just assumed… | 我们当时以为… |
[32:55] | Wait. Wait. Are-are you telling us | 等等 你是说 |
[32:57] | the girl in this room is not our daughter? | 病房里的女生不是我们女儿 |
[33:02] | Mr. And Mrs. Tannor, I’m-I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 坦纳先生 坦纳夫人 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[33:06] | Makayla succumbed to her injuries at the scene. | 玛凯拉当场重伤身亡 |
[33:09] | – No. No. – The girl in the room is Cassie Shaw. | -不 不可能 -里面的女生是卡茜·肖 |
[33:12] | – Your daughter is downstairs. – No. | -你们的女儿在楼下 -不 |
[33:16] | No! | 不 |
[34:47] | Maddie took Jee-Yun to the emergency room. | 麦迪带姬芸去了急诊室 |
[34:50] | Uh, o-okay. | 好吧 |
[34:51] | It was during the blackout. There was some kind of accident. | 是在停电的时候出现了意外 |
[34:55] | Maddie was bathing her and the baby slipped under the water. | 麦迪给她洗澡的时候 孩子滑到了水下 |
[34:57] | That’s what she meant when she said | 所以她才说 |
[34:58] | Jee-Yun wasn’t safe with her. | 姬芸在她身边不安全 |
[35:00] | – But Jee-Yun is fine. – Yes, exactly, she’s fine. | -但是姬芸没事啊 -是啊 她很好 |
[35:03] | But Maddie is out there somewhere, beating herself up | 但是麦迪现在下落不明 |
[35:06] | because she lost grip of a slippery child. | 因为她失手滑落孩子而内疚 |
[35:08] | She needs to know that this wasn’t her fault. | 她要知道这不是她的错 |
[35:10] | And she’ll figure that out if you give her time. | 只要你给她时间 她会想明白的 |
[35:15] | Time? She needs me. I’m going after her. | 时间 她需要我 我要去找她 |
[35:18] | Well, sh-she said sh-she didn’t want you to do that, right? | 她说了她不想让你这么做 明白吗 |
[35:21] | Buck, you’re not listening. | 巴克 你没听到我的话吗 |
[35:23] | She exiled herself because she thinks | 她放逐自己 |
[35:25] | she’s a danger to the baby. | 因为她觉得自己对孩子有威胁 |
[35:27] | I can’t leave her alone like that, believing that, | 我不能让她抱着这个念头流落在外 |
[35:29] | thinking the worst of herself. She needs to know. | 不能让她怨恨自己 她需要知道 |
[35:31] | Know what? That you love her? | 知道什么 知道你爱他 |
[35:34] | That you support her? Chim, she knows. | 知道你支持她吗 老奇 她一直都知道 |
[35:37] | What she needs is time, | 她需要的是时间 |
[35:41] | and she will come home. | 等时间到了她会回来的 |
[35:46] | Why weren’t you surprised? | 你为什么一点都不惊讶 |
[35:51] | When I told you that Jee-Yun almost drowned, | 我告诉你姬芸差点淹死的时候 |
[35:54] | you didn’t even blink. | 你眼睛都没眨一下 |
[35:56] | It wasn’t until I said that I was going after Maddie | 直到我说我要去找麦迪 你才 |
[36:01] | Did you know? | 你一直都知道 |
[36:05] | – Ch-Chim, Chimney – She told you? Is that it? | -奇米 -她告诉你了 是不是 |
[36:07] | She called you and you already knew about this | 她打电话给你 把这件事告诉你了 |
[36:10] | because she told you? | 所以你早就知道了 |
[36:16] | Where is she, Buck? | 她在哪 巴克 |
[36:17] | I-I I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[36:19] | – She wouldn’t tell me. – Eight days. | -她没告诉我 -整整八天 |
[36:23] | You have waited eight days while you have seen the hell | 你看着我这副失魂落魄的鬼样子整整八天 |
[36:27] | I’ve been going through, and you didn’t tell me? | 你竟然什么都不告诉我 |
[36:29] | She-she said she was fine, you know? | 她说她没事 |
[36:30] | She-she just needed to figure some stuff out. | 她只是需要时间思考一些事情 |
[36:32] | And she-she was more worried about you. | 她更担心的人是你 |
[36:34] | She-she asked me to check in on you and Jee-Yun | 她让我消消关注你和姬芸 |
[36:36] | and make sure that you’re okay. | 确保你们都过得好 |
[36:43] | I am not okay. | 我很不好 |
[36:58] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[37:00] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[37:06] | Athena. Hey. | 阿西娜 你在这 |
[37:08] | Sorry. Didn’t hear you come in. | 抱歉 我没听见你进来 |
[37:10] | It’s all right. Looks like you’ve been busy. | 没事 你看起来在忙 |
[37:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[37:17] | He was in our house. | 他当时在家里 |
[37:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:21] | This is the house where | 这间房子是… |
[37:25] | where my babies grew up, | 是我的孩子们长大的地方 |
[37:26] | where they said their first words, took their first steps. | 是他们开口说第一句话 走第一步路的地方 |
[37:31] | This patio | 那个院子 |
[37:35] | was full of memories of barbecues and birthday parties. | 充满了烧烤和举办生日派对的美好回忆 |
[37:40] | And now it’s the place where that man came in | 现在这里却成了那个男人闯进来 |
[37:42] | and snatched my son! | 带走我儿子的地方 |
[37:44] | He’s gone now. | 他已经死了 |
[37:46] | He can’t hurt this family anymore. | 他不会再伤害这个家庭了 |
[37:47] | I’m supposed to bring Harry back here, | 我应该把哈里带回来 |
[37:51] | tell him he’s safe, | 告诉他 他安全了 |
[37:53] | that this is still his home. | 这里依然是他的家 |
[37:56] | How do I do that | 但是现在我都不能确定 |
[38:00] | when I’m not sure it’ll ever feel like | 这里是不是还像个家 |
[38:02] | home again? | 我要怎么告诉他 |
[38:08] | Hey, hey, come here. | 快过来 |
[38:14] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with his aim. | 他的准头不错 |
[38:19] | He got you good. | 打得真狠 |
[38:22] | Look, I get why he’s mad. | 我明白他为什么生气 |
[38:24] | What am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[38:25] | She begged me not to tell him we talked. | 她求我别告诉他我们联系过 |
[38:28] | – She’s your sister. – Thought I could help them both. | -她是你姐姐 -我以为能帮到他们俩 |
[38:31] | Could, uh, convince her to come home | 能劝她回家 |
[38:33] | and stop him from spiraling out of control. | 让他别再胡思乱想 |
[38:36] | Kind of feels like I failed on both fronts. | 结果两边不讨好 |
[38:40] | You were always gonna fail. | 你一定会搞砸 |
[38:42] | Well, that’s dark. | 你可真阴暗 |
[38:43] | Look, you love Maddie, | 听着 你爱麦迪 |
[38:46] | and you love Chimney, | 你也爱奇米 |
[38:47] | and you’re the guy who likes to fix things. | 你也喜欢修补关系 |
[38:51] | But maybe this isn’t something you can fix. | 但或许这次你没法修补 |
[38:53] | He-he kept on saying that, you know, she could be in trouble, | 他一直说 她可能有麻烦了 |
[38:55] | she needs our help. | 她需要我们帮助 |
[38:57] | But I know she’s gonna be okay. | 但我知道她不会有事 |
[39:01] | He just doesn’t know her the way I do. | 他只是不像我一样了解她 |
[39:02] | Or you don’t know her the way he does. | 或许是你不像他一样了解她 |
[39:06] | When you think of your sister, | 你想到你姐姐的时候 |
[39:07] | you see this person you’ve always looked up to. | 你想到的是一个你敬仰的人 |
[39:10] | The woman who’s taken care of you. | 一个照顾你的女人 |
[39:13] | But maybe that’s not who she is right now. | 但她现在可能并非如此 |
[39:15] | This time, maybe she’s the one who needs taking care of. | 这次 或许轮到她被照顾了 |
[39:24] | You think he’s gonna forgive me? | 你觉得他会原谅我吗 |
[39:25] | No. | 不会 |
[39:28] | Kidding. I’m kidding. | 开玩笑 开玩笑的 |
[39:31] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[39:33] | – Ice goes on the eye, bud. – Okay, I got it. | -冰袋放眼睛上 伙计 -好吧 |
[39:39] | Hey, just don’t tell Dad. | 别告诉爸爸 |
[39:42] | He’ll freak about how much sugar I’m giving you right now. | 他知道我给你吃这么多甜食肯定要发飚 |
[39:44] | – He won’t care. – Since when? | -他不会管的 -从什么时候起 |
[39:46] | Since I got kidnapped by a crazy freak. | 从我被一个疯子绑架起 |
[39:50] | Look, this ice cream’s not just for you. | 这冰淇淋不只是用来安慰你的 |
[39:52] | I had a pretty crappy day at work yesterday. | 我昨天上班上得很糟心 |
[39:54] | A new dispatcher. Old dispatcher, really. | 一个新接线员 准确来说是老接线员 |
[39:57] | I think she has it in for me. | 我觉得她对我有意见 |
[39:59] | – She was really getting on my nerves. – That’s my job. | -她真让我受不了 -我才能对你有意见 |
[40:01] | Well, you haven’t been talking. | 你最近没发表意见 |
[40:03] | So I guess someone else felt like | 所以我猜别人觉得 |
[40:04] | they needed to pick up the slack. | 是时候接手了 |
[40:09] | Mom and dad won’t stop hovering. | 爸妈总是围着我转 |
[40:11] | “What are you watching?” “What are you reading?” | “你在看什么””你在读什么” |
[40:12] | Pretending like they’re not checking in | 假装他们没在刺探 |
[40:14] | on my damaged mental state. | 我受伤的心理状态 |
[40:15] | You were already pretty damaged. | 你本来就挺有问题了 |
[40:18] | Hey, I just… They’re worried, okay? | 我只是… 他们是担心 |
[40:20] | They probably feel a little guilty that it happened. | 他们可能也为这件事有点愧疚 |
[40:23] | Yeah, well, they should. Dad was standing right there, | 他们应该愧疚 爸爸就站在那里 |
[40:26] | and he didn’t even notice the guy walking off with me. | 都没注意到那个人带我走了 |
[40:28] | And mom… | 而妈妈 |
[40:30] | She was the reason the guy was there. | 她是那个人出现的原因 |
[40:34] | I know I’m not supposed to be mad at them, but… | 我知道我不该生他们的气 但是… |
[40:35] | Hey, no. Be mad at them, if that’s how you feel. | 不 如果你感到生气 就生气 |
[40:38] | Just don’t bottle up your emotions | 别压抑自己的情感 |
[40:40] | and put on a happy face for other people. | 为周围的人假装开心 |
[40:42] | That never works, and it will never make you feel better. | 那从来都不管用 也不会让你好受 |
[40:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:47] | Tell me how nice you were to that mean lady at work. | 跟我说说你对那个刁钻的同事有多好 |
[40:51] | Way too nice. | 有点太好了 |
[40:53] | Yeah? Well, there’s always tomorrow. | 是吗 不过生活总有希望 |
[40:55] | Yeah, there is. | 是啊 |
[41:01] | There you go. | 好了 |
[41:03] | Need anything else? Game device? Pretzels? Magazine? | 还要什么吗 游戏机 椒盐卷饼 杂志 |
[41:07] | All right. Let’s go find Mommy. | 好了 咱们去找妈妈吧 |
[41:12] | Just make one quick stop first. | 就先快速去个地方 |
[41:25] | Seriously, Chimney? | 认真的吗 奇米 |
[41:26] | You were gonna call me on your way out of town? | 你准备在出城的路上联系我 |
[41:29] | Or leave you a heartfelt voice mail. | 或者给你留条感人的语音消息 |
[41:32] | Actually, I was calling to see if we could come by right now. | 其实我是想问能不能去见你一下 |
[41:34] | – You’re really doing this. – I’m really doing it. | -你真的要这么做 -真的 |
[41:37] | You’re not here to try and talk me out of it, are you? | 你不是来劝我的吧 |
[41:39] | Hell, no. I’m here to see if you wanted a driving partner. | 才不是 我是来看你想不想有人作伴 |
[41:44] | What would your wife have to say about that? | 你老婆会怎么想 |
[41:47] | After yesterday, I think she’d understand. | 昨天过后 我想她会理解的 |
[41:49] | Yeah. Eddie told me about that. | 埃迪告诉我了 |
[41:51] | So many life lessons. | 太多人生教训了 |
[41:54] | They just keep coming, don’t they? | 真是源源不断 是吧 |
[41:56] | I’d like to go just a few days | 只要能有几天 |
[41:58] | without learning anything, anything at all. | 没有人生教训 我就谢天谢地了 |
[42:00] | Right? | 对吧 |
[42:03] | So do you even know where you’re going? | 你知道你要去哪吗 |
[42:05] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[42:08] | I know that she made a withdrawal from some bank in Oxnard. | 我知道她从奥克斯纳德一家银行取了笔钱 |
[42:11] | I thought I’d start there. | 我想着从那找起 |
[42:12] | Oxnard. | 奥克斯纳德 |
[42:14] | Some really, really important journeys | 这么重要的旅程 |
[42:17] | start there, don’t they? | 就要从那开始了 是吧 |
[42:19] | Yeah, I heard that. | 说得对 |
[42:27] | Are you sure you’re coming back? | 你确定还会回来吗 |
[42:30] | Not without her. | 没有她就不回来 |
[42:33] | Then you go find her. | 那你就去找她 |
[42:35] | You go find her. | 一定要找到她 |
[42:47] | Be safe, okay? | 注意安全 |
[42:50] | Hey, you know me. | 你了解我的 |
[42:52] | I do. Hence the request, | 我了解 所以才这么说 |
[42:56] | rebar-skull. | 钢筋男 |
[43:01] | Karen’s a lucky woman. | 凯伦是个幸运的女人 |
[43:03] | So’s Maddie. | 麦迪也是 |
[43:07] | Let’s hope she sees it that way. | 希望她也这么想吧 |