时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Thought you were gonna get some sleep. | 还以为你要睡会 |
[00:38] | I, uh, I forgot my phone. | 我忘拿手机了 |
[00:40] | Chimney still not texting you back? | 奇米还没给你回信吗 |
[00:42] | Uh, no, he, he did. | 没 他回了 |
[00:44] | That’s great. What’d he say? | 很好 他说什么了 |
[00:46] | “Stop texting me, Buckley.” | “别再给我发了 巴克利” |
[00:48] | Well, that’s… | 这算是 |
[00:51] | progress? | 有进展吗 |
[00:52] | I haven’t heard from Maddie since I told her about Chimney leaving. | 我告诉麦迪奇米离开后她还没理我 |
[00:56] | I guess no one is speaking to me. | 大概没人想理我 |
[00:58] | That’s two people. | 只是他们俩 |
[01:00] | Not quite everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[01:02] | No, it’s, uh, it’s weird at work, too. | 不 在工作上也很奇怪 |
[01:05] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[01:06] | Everyone missing Chimney? | 所有人都想奇米吗 |
[01:08] | It’s like no one is even talking about him. | 都没人提起他 |
[01:10] | You know, they’re just avoiding the subject. | 他们都回避这个话题 |
[01:14] | Avoiding me. | 回避我 |
[01:15] | Hen is being weird, Eddie’s being weird. | 亨很奇怪 埃迪很奇怪 |
[01:18] | Everything is just off. | 所有事都不对头 |
[01:20] | You think they blame me for him leaving town? | 他们是因为奇米离开责怪我吗 |
[01:22] | Probably not as much as you do. | 是你在责备自己 |
[01:26] | You know, my first boss when I moved to L.A. | 我搬来洛杉矶的第一个上司 |
[01:28] | was a real hard-ass. | 是个硬茬 |
[01:31] | This is how she’d look at me. | 她就这样看着我 |
[01:33] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[01:35] | Like she was angry. | 很生气的样子 |
[01:37] | She did it every time she came into the newsroom. | 她每次进到新闻编辑室都这样 |
[01:39] | And I was so self-conscious. | 我总是怀疑自己 |
[01:43] | Then she’d turn and leave in a huff. | 然后她怒气冲冲地转身就走了 |
[01:45] | Okay, so, so, what did you do to-to make it right? | 那你做了什么改变了这一切 |
[01:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[01:50] | Someone else did. | 是别人做的 |
[01:53] | A surgeon. She had gallstones. | 外科大夫 她得了胆结石 |
[01:55] | That’s why she kept scowling at me. | 所以她才皱着眉头看我 |
[01:59] | She was in pain. | 她总是很疼 |
[02:01] | So maybe you might want to consider | 或许你要想想 |
[02:04] | that not everything is about you. | 不是所有事都跟你有关 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:11] | Narcissus. It’s all about you. | 那喀索斯 为你量身打造 |
[02:13] | Do you feel sad? Tired? | 你感觉难过吗 疲惫吗 |
[02:16] | Living the life of a couch potato? | 沉迷于电视 |
[02:18] | Isolated from the world outside? | 与外面的世界隔绝 |
[02:20] | Do you feel like you’re wasting your life? | 你是否感觉在浪费生命 |
[02:22] | – Wasting your potential? – No. | -浪费你的潜力 -不 |
[02:24] | Do you dream about becoming the more perfect you? | 你想要变得更加完美吗 |
[02:27] | Meet Narcissus. | 试试那喀索斯 |
[02:29] | A revolutionary device that gives you personal training | 革命性的设备让你能在家 |
[02:32] | in the privacy of your home. | 私密地进行个人训练 |
[02:33] | So you, too, can be a Greek god. | 你也可以成为希腊诸神 |
[02:43] | Do you dream about becoming the more perfect you? | 你想要变得更加完美吗 |
[02:46] | Meet Narcissus. | 试试那喀索斯 |
[03:07] | You can be a Greek god. | 你能成为希腊诸神 |
[03:10] | Oh, shut up. | 去你的 |
[03:23] | So you, too, can be a Greek god. | 你也能成为希腊诸神 |
[03:35] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:36] | Choose your workout. | 请选择训练 |
[03:40] | Get ready to begin. | 准备开始 |
[03:42] | First up, lunges. | 第一个动作 弓箭步 |
[03:45] | Begin now. | 开始 |
[03:47] | OK. Looking good. | 很好 不错 |
[03:50] | Next exercise. | 下一个动作 |
[03:52] | Push-up position. | 俯卧撑预备姿势 |
[03:53] | Come on. | 加油 |
[03:54] | Down. Up. Down. | 下 上 下 |
[03:58] | Come on. You got this. | 加油 你可以的 |
[04:01] | Come on. | 加油 |
[04:03] | Looking good. Okay. | 很不错 |
[04:05] | Next exercise. | 下一个动作 |
[04:07] | – Sit-ups. – Oh, finally something I can do. | -仰卧起坐 -终于有个能做的 |
[04:09] | Get in the sit-up position. | 仰卧起坐预备姿势 |
[04:11] | Get ready. | 准备 |
[04:13] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[04:17] | Come on. Two more. | 加油 最后两个 |
[04:19] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[04:20] | You did great. Now cool down. | 做得很好 开始放松 |
[04:22] | Oh, no way. | 不可能 |
[04:36] | – Fuck. – You did great. | -糟了 -你做得很好 |
[04:48] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[04:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:55] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[04:56] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:03] | Buck, Eddie is with Hen | 巴克 埃迪跟着亨 |
[05:04] | so you and Ravi grab the forcible entry tools. | 所以你和拉维拿上暴力破门工具 |
[05:07] | Follow my lead and try not to step on my toes. | 跟着我的步子 别踩我脚 |
[05:09] | Lucky for you I’m an excellent dancer. | 幸运的是我是个很棒的舞者 |
[05:11] | Same goes for you, probie. | 你也是 菜鸟 |
[05:14] | LAFD. We got a call from this address. | 洛杉矶消防队 我们收到了求救电话 |
[05:16] | For security reasons, | 为了安全 |
[05:17] | most residential doors open inwards, | 大多数住宅门都是从里开的 |
[05:19] | which is why the hinges aren’t on the outside | 所以合页不在外面 |
[05:22] | and you can’t just saw them off. | 就不能直接锯掉 |
[05:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:25] | Why don’t you do the honors. | 就由你来开吧 |
[05:34] | Craig? LAFD here. | 克雷格 我们是洛杉矶消防队 |
[05:36] | Help me. | 救命 |
[05:43] | Uh, nice swing. | 撞得漂亮 |
[05:44] | I have some notes. | 我记下了 |
[05:47] | All right, sir, we’re here. | 先生 我们来了 |
[05:49] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[05:50] | Okay, did-did you hurt your head or your neck in any way? | 你有伤到头部或者颈部吗 |
[05:52] | No. | 没有 |
[05:54] | We’re gonna help you sit up | 我们帮你坐起来 |
[05:55] | so that you can breathe a little easier. | 好让你能正常呼吸 |
[05:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:00] | Getting into position to lift the patient. | 准备抬起病人 |
[06:02] | On my side? | 在我这边吗 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:07] | Let’s get him upright and relieve the pressure on his diaphragm. | 把他直起来好释放隔膜的压力 |
[06:12] | I’m just gonna… | 我先… |
[06:13] | Stabilize your neck. | 固定好颈部 |
[06:15] | Did I have a stroke or something? | 我是中风了吗 |
[06:16] | Based on the lack of facial drooping, | 基于你没有面瘫 |
[06:19] | your speech, there’s no impairment, | 语言正常 |
[06:21] | I’d rule that out. | 可以排除 |
[06:22] | Then why can’t I move? | 那我怎么动不了了 |
[06:23] | I’m gonna try to figure that out. | 我还在找原因 |
[06:24] | No sign of trauma. | 无创伤迹象 |
[06:26] | Airways patent. | 呼吸道通畅 |
[06:28] | Pulse feels strong. | 脉搏有力 |
[06:29] | Bp’s 110/70. | 血压110/70 |
[06:31] | Oxygen is 93. | 血氧饱和度93 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna lift your arm for you, and then you keep it raised | 我会帮你抬起胳膊 我放手后 |
[06:36] | as long as you can after I let it go. Okay? | 你尽力维持姿势好吗 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:41] | Oh, God, what’s happening to me? | 天呐 我怎么了 |
[06:43] | I’m gonna test your nerve response. | 我要检查一下你的神经反射 |
[06:45] | Do you feel any pressure? | 你有感到压力吗 |
[06:46] | So much pressure. | 很大的压力 |
[06:49] | I just wanted to get fit like everybody else, | 我只是想像其他人一样健美 |
[06:51] | but I never thought it would kill me. | 但我从没想到会伤害到自己 |
[06:53] | N-No, like pressure from my touch. | 不是 是我按压的压力 |
[06:57] | Oh. Yeah, I can feel that. | 有 能感觉到 |
[06:58] | Craig, have you been working out a lot? | 克雷格 你有做很多锻炼吗 |
[07:00] | Is this something new? | 是刚刚开始的吗 |
[07:01] | I-I just got the Narcissus. | 我刚开始用那喀索斯 |
[07:03] | The exercise mirror out there. | 那边的健身镜 |
[07:04] | There’s a mirror called Narcissus? | 有个镜子叫那喀索斯吗 |
[07:06] | Feels like someone didn’t read to the end of that story. | 某人可能没看过故事的结局 |
[07:10] | Battering ram | 攻城锤 |
[07:12] | positively must be returned | 必须放回 |
[07:13] | to the bottom compartment, handle facing outwards. | 下面的隔层 把手冲外 |
[07:16] | That way, you can open the door with one hand | 这样就能一手开门 |
[07:18] | and grab the ram with the other in one fluid motion, | 一手拿起锤子 非常流畅 |
[07:21] | like so. | 就像这样 |
[07:25] | This motorized gurney is awesome. | 这电动轮床太酷了 |
[07:27] | The B shift guys never let me use it. | B班的人从来不让我用 |
[07:29] | It’s ’cause it’s not a toy. Stop playing with it. | 因为那不是玩具 别玩了 |
[07:35] | Probie, I said stop playing with…! | 菜鸟 我说别玩… |
[07:40] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[07:43] | Where’s that gurney, Buck? | 轮床呢 巴克 |
[07:47] | Uh… small technical issue with that, Cap. | 出了点技术性问题 老大 |
[07:50] | What kind of issue? | 什么问题 |
[07:52] | Uh, bringing in the stair chair ASAP. | 这就拿来楼梯椅 |
[07:54] | Keep your hands to yourself. | 管好你的手 |
[07:58] | 300 sit-ups? | 三百个仰卧起坐吗 |
[07:59] | Is that too much? | 太多了吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I-I’d call that excessive. | 是 有些过度了 |
[08:03] | What we have here is a severely pinched nerve in the neck, | 颈部神经由于用力过猛 |
[08:06] | from overexertion and straining, | 和过度劳累而受到严重压迫 |
[08:08] | which caused his body to spasm and freeze. | 导致身体痉挛僵直 |
[08:11] | That’s why you can’t move. | 所以你动不了 |
[08:12] | But I assure you, it’s all temporary. | 不过我保证 只是暂时性的 |
[08:15] | Let’s push ten milligrams of morphine | 静推十毫克吗啡 |
[08:17] | to relax his muscles en route to the ER. | 来放松肌肉然后送去急诊 |
[08:20] | Running a line. | 开放静脉通路 |
[08:23] | Go for it. | 你来 |
[08:24] | Wheels could probably use some WD-40 | 回到队里的时候 |
[08:26] | when we get back to the station. | 可以给轮子上点清洁剂 |
[08:29] | Have you seen these workout mirrors? | 你见过这种健身镜吗 |
[08:31] | So crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[08:32] | Stay focused. | 保持专注 |
[08:33] | You get distracted and people die. | 你要是分心了会有人死 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[08:37] | No, you’re gonna take it easy, okay? | 不 放轻松好吗 |
[08:39] | No more crazy workouts trying to fit in. | 别再做太多锻炼来融入别人了 |
[08:42] | Just do you. | 做自己就好 |
[08:43] | I’ve definitely learned my lesson. | 我肯定得到教训了 |
[08:46] | Wow. You guys are pretty jacked. | 你们好强壮啊 |
[08:50] | What kind of workout do you do? | 你们做什么锻炼 |
[08:53] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[08:56] | Harry still acting weird? | 哈里还是不对劲吗 |
[08:58] | Barely says a word. | 都不怎么说话 |
[09:02] | Have you talked to him? | 你跟他聊过了吗 |
[09:04] | I was hoping he might open up to you. | 我以为他会跟你说 |
[09:06] | So mother-daughter mani-pedi day was a bribe. | 带我来做指甲是为了贿赂我 |
[09:09] | – You’re fishing. – Well, have you? Talked to him? | -你在钓鱼 -你跟他聊过吗 |
[09:14] | Oh, hell no. | 不好 |
[09:16] | Oh, sorry. Linda asked me to cover her shift. | 抱歉 琳达让我替她的班 |
[09:19] | That would be a no. | 我拒绝 |
[09:22] | Now that you got rent to pay, | 你现在要付租金 |
[09:23] | I would think an extra shift here and there is a good thing. | 加个班是好事 |
[09:26] | Well, it normally would be, but Claudette will be working. | 通常是这样 但和克劳德特一个班 |
[09:29] | Hard pass. | 还是算了吧 |
[09:31] | Oh. New dispatcher? | 新的接线员吗 |
[09:32] | A transfer. Everyone loves her. | 调过来的 所有人都喜欢她 |
[09:34] | And you don’t. | 你不喜欢她 |
[09:36] | Honestly, I think it’s the other way around. | 其实是正相反 |
[09:38] | I don’t think she likes me very much. | 她好像不太喜欢我 |
[09:40] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:41] | What’s not to like? | 怎么会不喜欢 |
[09:43] | I know. | 可不是 |
[09:44] | She’s always giving me a hard time. Constantly. | 她总是让我难堪 |
[09:47] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[09:49] | This woman is picking on you? | 这女人找你茬吗 |
[09:51] | No. | 不是 |
[09:53] | Kinda, but it’s fine. | 有点 不过还好 |
[09:54] | Oh, no, it’s not fine. | 不 这并不好 |
[09:56] | How long has this been going on? | 这样多久了 |
[09:58] | I don’t know, couple weeks. | 不知道 有几周了 |
[10:00] | A grown woman has been harassing you at work for weeks now, | 一个成年女子在工作上骚扰你好几周了 |
[10:04] | and I’m just now hearing about it? | 刚刚才让我知道吗 |
[10:06] | Why are neither of my children talking to me? | 为什么两个孩子都不跟我说话呢 |
[10:07] | Do I need to come down there | 需要我过去 |
[10:09] | and have a word with Miss Claudette? | 跟克劳德特女士聊聊吗 |
[10:11] | That’s another hard pass. | 这也算了吧 |
[10:13] | She already thinks I’m a child, | 她已经认为我就是个小孩了 |
[10:14] | so having my mommy come stick up for me isn’t going to help. | 要是再让妈妈来帮我摆平就更糟了 |
[10:17] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | But just say the word. You know I always got your back. | 有需要就跟我说 我永远是你的后盾 |
[10:23] | Now… about Harry. | 我们来谈谈哈里的事 |
[10:28] | Thank you for coming down, Mr. Grant. | 感谢您能拨冗前来 格兰特先生 |
[10:30] | It’s Nash. I’m his stepfather. | 我是纳什 是他的继父 |
[10:31] | Ah. Our files have been a mess since the cyberattacks. | 网络攻击事件后档案就很混乱 |
[10:35] | We had Harry give us a parent’s phone number, and we never… | 我们问哈里要父母的电话 我们从未… |
[10:38] | Ah. He had you call me. | 他让你打给我了 |
[10:40] | Okay, so what did he do? | 好吧 他做了什么 |
[10:43] | I want to be clear. | 我先声明 |
[10:45] | We’re all very sensitive to the fact that Harry | 我们非常了解 |
[10:47] | has been through a significant trauma. | 哈里正经历严重的创伤 |
[10:49] | We’ve done our best to be patient, | 我们表现了最大程度的耐心 |
[10:51] | but his acting out has reached the point… | 但是他的出格行为着实让我们 |
[10:53] | – Acting out? – He has been ill-tempered. | -出格行为 -他非常暴躁 |
[10:56] | Not turning in his homework, | 不交作业 |
[10:57] | using expletives with his teachers. | 咒骂师长 |
[10:59] | But now we have moved past the point of understanding, | 现在已经超过理解的程度了 |
[11:02] | and we need to take action. | 我们必须有所举措 |
[11:04] | Harry is being suspended one week. | 哈里被停学一周 |
[11:07] | One week for being ill-tempered? | 因为脾气暴躁就停学一周吗 |
[11:09] | Not exactly. | 不止如此 |
[11:19] | You’re mad. | 你生气了 |
[11:20] | I am surprised. | 我只是很惊讶 |
[11:22] | The Harry that principal was talking about | 校长口中的哈里和我认识的哈里 |
[11:24] | is not the Harry that I know. | 完全不一样 |
[11:26] | Cursing, talking back and now punching another kid? | 咒骂 顶嘴 还打人 |
[11:28] | He’s a jackhole. | 他就是个蠢货 |
[11:30] | Well, Harry, I think your parents | 哈里 我觉得你父母 |
[11:32] | are gonna want a better explanation than that. | 想听到更合理的解释 |
[11:34] | I think you might want to reconsider the language. | 你最好重新整理一下语言 |
[11:37] | Do they have to know about this? | 一定要告诉他们吗 |
[11:38] | Harry, we’re pals, but you got suspended. | 哈里 我们是兄弟 但你被停学了 |
[11:40] | I think your father’s gonna notice | 你明天不来上学 |
[11:41] | when you don’t go to school tomorrow. | 你爸爸肯定会知道的 |
[11:42] | Well, can’t I just stay at the firehouse? | 我不能待在消防局吗 |
[11:45] | – It’s just for a week. – No. | -就一周 -不行 |
[11:47] | And I know that’s why you got them to call me | 你觉得我能帮你瞒过去 |
[11:49] | because you thought you could get me to cover for you. | 所以才让老师给我打电话 |
[11:52] | They just don’t get me. | 他们都不理解我 |
[11:53] | Not like you. | 你不一样 |
[11:55] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work either. | 说好话也没用的 |
[11:59] | So you’re gonna tell them? | 你要跟他们说吗 |
[12:00] | No, you are. | 是你来说 |
[12:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:10] | Um, I was just checking my lipstick before I started work. | 只是上班前检查一下口红而已 |
[12:24] | 911. What’s your damage? | 911 你有什么问题 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:31] | We got a long list today. | 今天有一堆活要干 |
[12:34] | First we’ll head west towards the walnut trees. | 先得修剪西边的胡桃树 |
[12:36] | They’re way overgrown. | 它们长得太茂盛了 |
[12:37] | That list looks more like a novel. | 这清单怎么这么长 |
[12:40] | – Maybe we should split up. – Nah. | -要不我们分工吧 -不行 |
[12:42] | A lot of these are two-man jobs. | 大部分都需要两个人一起做 |
[12:43] | Well, ’cause one of the men is old. | 因为有人太老了 |
[12:48] | It’s gonna be blazing hot today, | 今天一定非常热 |
[12:50] | and I’d rather not risk my delicate skin | 我可不想伤到我细腻的皮肤 |
[12:52] | because you need someone holding your hand | 就因为你在修剪树枝时 |
[12:53] | while trimming some bushes. | 需要有人扶住你颤巍巍的手 |
[12:55] | Did you just call me old? | 你是说我老了吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不是我说的 |
[12:58] | Your birth certificate does that already. | 是你的身份证说的 |
[13:02] | I mean, I got no trouble working alone. | 我一个人干活完全没问题呀 |
[13:05] | I know what I’m doing. Don’t you? | 我知道自己在做什么 你呢 |
[13:07] | I don’t think the boss would like if we… | 老板可能不会愿意 |
[13:09] | We each take an even share, | 我们一人负责一半的工作 |
[13:12] | and if you finish yours before I finish mine, | 如果你比我更早完成 |
[13:14] | I’ll clean the carts. | 我帮你洗车 |
[13:16] | You might need a nap by then. | 那时你得睡午觉了 |
[13:19] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[13:21] | As long as we get the job done. | 只要把活干完就行 |
[13:25] | Just be real careful trimming those high branches! | 处理高处树枝时千万小心 |
[13:27] | Can’t hear you! | 我听不见 |
[13:27] | I’m too busy winning! | 我马上就赢了 |
[13:44] | Can you speak? | 你能说话吗 |
[13:45] | If there’s any way you can speak. | 你能说话吗 |
[13:48] | They’re on a cell phone. | 求助人用的手机 |
[13:49] | See if you can get their GPS coordinates. | 试试看能不能找到他们的坐标 |
[13:52] | We’re trying to get your location now. | 我们正在尝试获取你的定位 |
[13:54] | Please don’t hang up. | 请不要挂机 |
[13:55] | We’re pinging your phone to see | 我们正在定位你的手机 |
[13:56] | if we can get a more exact location. | 试图获取更加准确的定位 |
[14:00] | Nearest cell tower: Griffith Park recreation area. | 最近的信号塔是格里芬公园游乐区 |
[14:02] | We have you in the general vicinity | 我们发现你大概在 |
[14:04] | of Crystal Springs Drive. | 水晶泉大道附近 |
[14:05] | Can you tell me the nature of your emergency? | 能不能告诉我是什么问题 |
[14:08] | You don’t have to speak; just try to touch | 你可以不用说话 |
[14:10] | one of the numbers on your phone if you can hear me. | 要是能听到我说话就按个数字 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:15] | Touch a button if the answer is yes. | 如果我对了 你就按键 |
[14:17] | Do you need police? | 你需要警察吗 |
[14:19] | Do you need medical assistance? | 需要医疗救援吗 |
[14:22] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[14:26] | Truck 118 with rescue, | 118号救援车 |
[14:27] | respond to Griffith Park, Crystal Springs Drive. | 请前往格里芬公园水晶泉大道 |
[14:29] | Unknown individual in need of medical aid. | 不知名人员急需医疗救助 |
[14:31] | – Unknown injury. – 118 en route. | -伤势不明 -118队正赶往现场 |
[14:34] | Do you have a more specific location? | 有更准确的位置吗 |
[14:35] | Copy, 118. Working on it. | 收到 118队 正在确认中 |
[14:38] | Fire and paramedics are on the way. | 消防和急救人员正在前往 |
[14:39] | Can you still hear me? | 你还在听吗 |
[14:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:43] | 118, still have an open cellular line. | 118队 手机信号依然畅通 |
[14:45] | Just hearing faint sounds of traffic | 刚才听到了微弱的车流声 |
[14:46] | and a semi-truck’s horn. | 还有大货车的鸣笛 |
[14:48] | Distant but not that distant. | 应该有段距离 但不是很远 |
[14:49] | Subject is possibly near the I-5 freeway. | 伤员应该在I5高速公路附近 |
[14:52] | Dispatch, 118 on scene. | 调度中心 118队已经到达现场 |
[14:53] | Are we sure about this? | 你确定是真的吗 |
[14:54] | 118, it did not sound like a prank. | 118号 听着不像是恶作剧 |
[14:56] | They’re out there. | 他们就在那 |
[14:57] | All right, let’s spread out and search. | 好的 散开搜寻吧 |
[15:00] | LAFD | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[15:01] | Can you hear us? | 能听见吗 |
[15:02] | – Fire Department! – Fire Department! | -消防局 -消防局 |
[15:04] | LAFD! Anyone out here? | 洛杉矶消防局 有人在吗 |
[15:06] | Anybody see anything? | 有发现吗 |
[15:08] | – Nothing, Cap! – Sorry, Cap! | -没有 队长 -对不起 队长 |
[15:10] | – Nothing here! – Wait, wh-who said that? | -这边没有 -等等 刚才是谁说的 |
[15:12] | Who said, “Sorry, Cap”? | 谁说的”对不起 队长” |
[15:14] | Firefighter Diaz. | 迪亚兹消防员 |
[15:15] | I didn’t say that in the radio. | 我没对无线电说 |
[15:16] | Yeah, but I heard it anyway, on the victim’s phone. | 是 但我通过受害者的手机听到了 |
[15:20] | Everybody, with Eddie. | 所有人 与埃迪汇合 |
[15:22] | Everybody, with Eddie! | 所有人 与埃迪汇合 |
[15:27] | Got a visual! | 有发现 |
[15:29] | – Dispatch, we found him. – Okay. | -调度中心 我们找到他了 -好的 |
[15:35] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[15:37] | Chain saw must’ve hit a knot to cause | 链锯肯定是锯到树的节瘤 |
[15:38] | it to kick back so hard. | 才会导致这么强的反冲 |
[15:39] | Wedged it into his collarbone. | 锯插进他的锁骨了 |
[15:41] | Okay, dispatch, patient located. | 好的 调度中心 已找到患者 |
[15:43] | He couldn’t speak because he had a chain saw blade in his throat. | 他不能说话因为链锯的刀片插进了喉咙 |
[15:46] | Buck, Ravi, we’re gonna need to remove | 巴克 拉维 我们得把刀片 |
[15:47] | – that blade from the motor. – Oh, I-I don’t think… | -从发动机里拿出来 -我不… |
[15:50] | Probie, if you’re gonna vomit, do it somewhere else. | 菜鸟 你要是想吐去旁边吐 |
[15:52] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:54] | Alive. Barely. | 还活着 奄奄一息 |
[15:56] | His heart rate’s elevated. | 他的心率加快了 |
[15:57] | Blade must’ve nicked his carotid, | 锯片肯定割到了他的颈动脉 |
[15:58] | but at least it’s giving us just enough pressure | 但至少造成的压力刚好可以 |
[16:00] | to prevent him from bleeding out immediately. | 让他不会立刻失血而死 |
[16:01] | Okay, I’m gonna bolus a liter of normal saline. | 好了 我要注射一升生理盐水 |
[16:04] | Okay, Buck, I’ve got the weight. | 好了 巴克 我抬着机器 |
[16:05] | You got the disassemble when you’re done there. | 你处理完就把刀片拆掉 |
[16:07] | BP’s dropping, 90/60. | 血压在下降 90/60 |
[16:09] | He doesn’t have very long. | 他快不行了 |
[16:12] | – Set? – He got it. | -准备好了吗 -可以了 |
[16:15] | All right, good to go! | 好了 可以走了 |
[16:21] | Oh, my God! Is he alive? | 天呐 他还活着吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah. And stable. | 是的 情况稳定 |
[16:24] | The chain saw did a number on his neck, though. | 不过他被链锯伤到了脖子 |
[16:27] | I knew we shouldn’t have split up. | 我们就不该分开行动的 |
[16:29] | I can’t believe I let him get to me. | 我竟然听了他的话 |
[16:30] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna take good care of him. | 别担心 我们会照顾好他的 |
[16:33] | And we’re gonna drive… | 我们会开得… |
[16:35] | very carefully. | 十分小心的 |
[16:42] | 118 in transport. | 118号在路上了 |
[16:43] | Victim is still alive. | 受害者还活着 |
[16:47] | Hallelujah. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:49] | There’s no shame in asking for help. | 求助没什么好羞愧的 |
[16:52] | Better than letting someone die on your watch. | 总比让人死在你眼前好 |
[16:57] | It was humiliating. | 当时太丢人了 |
[16:58] | She just walked over, plugged herself into my call | 她就走过来 接了我的电话 |
[17:00] | and took it over. | 然后接管了 |
[17:02] | Well, did she save the guy? | 那她救了那个人吗 |
[17:03] | Not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[17:04] | I could’ve saved him if she’d let me do my job. | 如果她放手让我去做 我可以救他的 |
[17:07] | But she didn’t even give me the chance. | 但她连机会都不给我 |
[17:09] | You just need to learn how to stand your ground. | 你要学会坚守自己的立场 |
[17:11] | Bullies don’t back down unless you make them. | 霸凌者不会让步 除非你逼他们 |
[17:13] | The only reason she’s dishing it out | 她之所以欺负你 |
[17:14] | is because she knows you’ll take it. | 就是因为她知道你会忍着 |
[17:15] | I don’t think I should be taking advice | 我可能不应该采纳一个 |
[17:17] | from someone who got suspended from school. | 被学校停学的人给的建议 |
[17:23] | Harry, did you tell Mom and Dad | 哈里 你跟爸妈说过 |
[17:24] | – you were coming over here? – No. Why? | -你来这边了吗 -没 怎么了 |
[17:31] | There something you forgot to tell your parents? | 你有事情忘跟你父母说了吧 |
[17:36] | I can’t believe you told them. | 你竟然告诉他们了 |
[17:38] | I wouldn’t have had to if you told them yourself like we agreed. | 你要是按约定告诉他们就不用我来说了 |
[17:40] | Harry, you just can’t take off like that. | 哈里 你不能就这么走了 |
[17:43] | Not after… | 之前的事… |
[17:45] | We were worried sick about you, man. | 我们担心死你了 |
[17:48] | A-And you. | 还有你 |
[17:49] | You don’t call us to tell us that he’s here? | 你都不打个电话告诉我们他在这吗 |
[17:51] | I didn’t know he was on the lam. | 我不知道他是偷跑出来的 |
[17:52] | I didn’t say anything because | 我什么都没说 |
[17:53] | I knew you guys were just gonna get mad. | 因为我知道你们会生气 |
[17:55] | No one’s getting mad. | 没人会生气 |
[17:57] | We just want to know what happened. | 我们只想知道事情原委 |
[17:58] | Why did you hit someone? | 你为什么打人 |
[18:00] | Yeah, is something going on at that school? With this boy? | 在学校发生什么了吗 和那男孩有关吗 |
[18:02] | We know you’re going through a lot, | 我们知道你现在很不好受 |
[18:03] | but you got to talk to us. | 但你得跟我们沟通 |
[18:05] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 |
[18:06] | I don’t really want to talk to either of you. | 我根本不想和你们两个谈 |
[18:08] | – Hey, Harry. – What? You want me to be honest, right? | -哈里 -怎么 不是想让我说实话吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, but I don’t want you to be disrespectful. | 对 但我不想让你不尊重人 |
[18:12] | Fine. Sorry. Are we done? | 好吧 对不起 说完了吗 |
[18:15] | No, we’re not. | 不 还没完 |
[18:16] | After everything you’ve been through… | 你经历了这些之后… |
[18:18] | I only went through anything because of you two! | 我经历的这些事都是因你们而起的 |
[18:20] | – Dad just stood there and let it happen. – What? | -爸爸就站在那袖手旁观 -什么 |
[18:22] | And Jeffery was only there because of you. | 杰弗里之所以会在那都是因为你 |
[18:24] | But you were too busy being a cop. | 但你忙着要执行公务 |
[18:26] | Too busy to protect me. | 忙到不能保护我 |
[18:27] | – Harry, that’s not fair. – But it’s true. | -哈里 这么说不公平 -但这是事实 |
[18:29] | Because that’s what she cares about. | 因为那才是她关心的 |
[18:31] | Being a cop. | 当警察 |
[18:32] | Jeffery was right about you. | 杰弗里说得对 |
[18:33] | You’re a terrible mother. | 你是个不称职的妈妈 |
[18:39] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[18:40] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[19:01] | I can’t believe he said that. | 他竟然说了那种话 |
[19:05] | To be clear, I think that was Jeffery talking, not Harry. | 澄清一下 那是杰弗里说的 不是哈里 |
[19:09] | He looked at me like… I was some kind of monster. | 他看我的眼神…就像看怪物一样 |
[19:14] | Maybe I am. | 也许我就是怪物 |
[19:16] | I hit him, Bobby. | 我打了他 巴比 |
[19:18] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 你打了 |
[19:21] | The way he kept saying Jeffery’s name, | 他一直喊杰弗里的名字 |
[19:22] | like they were friends or something. | 就像他们是朋友似的 |
[19:24] | What did that man do to my son? | 那家伙对我儿子做了什么 |
[19:26] | I think we just need to give him time to heal. | 我们得给他时间疗伤 |
[19:28] | We can’t push him. | 不能逼他 |
[19:30] | I have given that man enough time | 我在那家伙身上花了太多时间 |
[19:31] | – and enough of my life. – Yeah. | -牺牲了太多的生活 -没错 |
[19:34] | It’s not about Jeffery anymore. It’s about Harry now. | 这和杰弗里无关 现在是为了哈里 |
[19:40] | That bastard is dead, | 那个混蛋死了 |
[19:43] | and he’s still wreaking havoc on my family. | 但还在破坏我的家庭 |
[19:45] | Don’t let him live inside your head. | 别让他活在你的思想里 |
[19:49] | It’s hard not to. | 很难 |
[19:52] | Especially when it feels like he’s winning. | 尤其是 我觉得他要得逞了 |
[20:05] | Probie! | 菜鸟 |
[20:07] | Probie! | 菜鸟 |
[20:10] | Hen, have you seen the probie? | 亨 你看见菜鸟了吗 |
[20:12] | So this is what it’s come to? | 电锯是用来锯他的吗 |
[20:14] | He gets a little queasy at a scene, | 他在现场吐了 |
[20:16] | and now it’s off with his head? | 所以要把他头锯下来 |
[20:19] | No. I just want to show him how to disassemble one of these. | 不 我只是想让他看看怎么拆电锯 |
[20:22] | Well, if you see him, | 如果看到他了 |
[20:24] | let him know I’m looking for him. | 告诉他 我在找他 |
[20:27] | Probie! | 菜鸟 |
[20:38] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Oh. Hey. | 你好 |
[20:56] | Thought I might find you hiding in here. | 就知道你藏在这 |
[20:58] | Hiding? No. Not at all. | 藏 才没有 |
[21:01] | I finished everything on Buck’s checklist. | 我把巴克布置的任务做完了 |
[21:03] | So I, you know, started thinking | 我就想 |
[21:05] | maybe I could earn some extra credit. | 也许我能来加加队长的印象分 |
[21:06] | So I, uh, came in here and, oh, | 所以 我到这来 |
[21:09] | started tightening the screws on Cap’s old desk chair. | 给队长的旧椅子紧紧螺丝 |
[21:16] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | I was hiding from Buck. | 我在躲巴克 |
[21:20] | I needed a break. | 我需要喘口气 |
[21:22] | Please don’t tell him I’m in here. | 请不要告诉他我在这 |
[21:23] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:25] | I’ll protect you from Buck and his chain saw. | 我会保护你 不会让巴克拿电锯伤害你的 |
[21:27] | There’s a chain saw? | 还有电锯 |
[21:29] | Oh, I think he would call it a teaching tool. | 他将电锯称之为”教学工具” |
[21:31] | It’s just, in the beginning, he seemed so nice. | 最开始的时候 他看起来人很好 |
[21:34] | And now… | 现在… |
[21:38] | …he’s like a drill sergeant from hell. | …他就是个魔鬼教官 |
[21:42] | Look. | 听着 |
[21:45] | Buck is going through a lot. | 巴克经历了很多事 |
[21:49] | He feels like one of his families | 他觉得他的一个家人 |
[21:51] | has slipped away from him. | 从他身边消失了 |
[21:53] | So now he’s hyper-focused to protect the other one. | 所以 他现在超坚定地要保护另一位家人 |
[21:58] | The 118. | 我是说118局大家庭 |
[22:00] | He’s teaching you to make sure that you’re ready. | 他教你这些是为了确保你做好准备 |
[22:04] | But, because he’s Buck, he also wants to make sure | 但 因为他是巴克 他还想确保 |
[22:08] | that you’re worthy. | 你值得教导 |
[22:12] | Do you think I am? | 你觉得我值得吗 |
[22:13] | I do. | 是的 |
[22:16] | So don’t let him get into your head. | 别让他扰乱你的思绪 |
[22:18] | If he pushes too far, push back. | 如果他逼得太紧了 就反抗 |
[22:29] | 树荫(可疑)峰退休社区 可享受最好的奢侈休闲生活 | |
[22:38] | Ah, Lewis, your sommelier | 路易斯 你的侍酒师 |
[22:40] | has selected some delightful late-harvest | 给你上了些漂亮的 晚收葡萄酿的 |
[22:43] | blood thinners, statins and maybe, if we’re lucky, | 血液稀释剂 降胆固醇药片 幸运的话 |
[22:46] | a little blue pill. | 还有些伟哥 |
[22:47] | Am I right, Herman? | 对吗 赫尔曼 |
[22:48] | Come on, I’m doing a bit here. | 拜托 我在开玩笑 |
[22:50] | Oh, that’s adorable. | 太好看了 |
[22:52] | Oh, this? | 这个 |
[22:53] | Oh, this is my new everyday piece. | 这是我新买的日常饰品 |
[22:55] | Everyday? | 日常 |
[22:56] | You’re kidding me. It’s amazing. | 看玩笑吧 太漂亮了 |
[22:58] | It’s a impulse buy. | 这是冲动消费 |
[23:01] | It’s just stunning. | 太闪亮了 |
[23:04] | You know, darling, | 亲爱的 |
[23:05] | it reminds me of the one we’ve been looking at. | 这让我想起来我们在看的那一件 |
[23:08] | We’ve been looking at one? | 我们在看的那一件 |
[23:09] | The bangle, silly. | 手镯啊 笨蛋 |
[23:12] | Oh! Oh, yeah, the bangle. | 对 手镯 |
[23:15] | Which bangle? | 什么手镯 |
[23:16] | Uh, the white gold Cartier | 白金的卡地亚手镯 |
[23:18] | with the pavé diamonds all around. | 镶满了一圈钻石 |
[23:20] | You said you were gonna get it for me for our anniversary. | 你说会买来 当纪念日礼物送我的 |
[23:23] | It’s our 51st. Not a huge year. | 今年是51周年 不是整周年 |
[23:26] | We do not need a special occasion. | 送我礼物又不需要特殊节日 |
[23:29] | A bangle is a staple. | 手镯是我的生命来源 |
[23:31] | Oh, yeah, the staple argument. | 对了 关于”生命来源”还吵过一架 |
[23:33] | I love that one. | 永生难忘啊 |
[23:35] | Guess I’m buying a bangle. | 看来我得买个手镯了 |
[23:37] | Are you doing a bit again, Felix? | 你又在开玩笑吗 菲力克斯 |
[23:40] | Lewis, | 路易斯 |
[23:41] | could you, um, check out the basement? | 你能去地下室看看吗 |
[23:42] | People have been complaining about a foul odor | 大家都在抱怨 说地下室里 |
[23:45] | coming from down there. | 传来了臭味 |
[23:46] | I didn’t even know we had a basement. | 我都不知道有个地下室 |
[23:48] | Did you, Felix? | 你呢 菲力克斯 |
[23:49] | I wonder what’s down there. | 真好奇下面有什么 |
[23:50] | Just a lot of storage. And a chapel. | 就是一大堆杂物 还有间小教堂 |
[23:53] | Oh, a chapel? Really? | 小教堂 真的 |
[23:54] | I wonder what that’s like. | 真好奇长什么样 |
[23:56] | Don’t you, Felix? | 你呢 菲力克斯 |
[23:59] | Oh. Every day. | 好奇很久了 |
[24:02] | Uh, so, Beverly, | 贝弗莉 |
[24:03] | did they say what the foul odor smelled like? | 他们有说臭味是什么样的吗 |
[24:05] | Uh, chemical-like, but foul. | 像化学品一样 但很臭 |
[24:08] | Oh, careful, Felix. | 小心点 菲力克斯 |
[24:09] | That’s a lot of steps. | 台阶很多 |
[24:10] | Lewis, go with him, please. | 路易斯 请和他一起去 |
[24:32] | Ah, hell. | 该死 |
[24:34] | I got this, kid. | 我来吧 孩子 |
[24:46] | Felix, what did you do? | 菲力克斯 你做了什么 |
[25:02] | All right, folks, dispatch said | 各位 调度中心说 |
[25:03] | the fire started with an explosion inside the chapel, | 火灾在小教堂里伴随爆炸而起 |
[25:06] | basement level, bravo side of the building. | 教堂在建筑的地下室 左侧 |
[25:08] | Chapel? | 小教堂 |
[25:10] | Someone piss off the big guy? | 有人把上帝惹火了 |
[25:12] | No word on point of origin. | 不知道起火点 |
[25:14] | Buck, Ravi, you guys are in the lead. | 巴克 拉维 你们领头 |
[25:15] | Run a fire hose through the front door | 带着消防水管从前门进 |
[25:17] | and start knocking it down. | 然后灭火 |
[25:21] | Probie, wrong hose. | 菜鸟 拿错水管了 |
[25:22] | Inch and three quarter. | 要拿4.5厘米的 |
[25:28] | – I’m Beverly. I’m the manager. – How many unaccounted for? | -我是贝弗莉 这里的主管 -有几行踪不明 |
[25:30] | We’re confirming, but as far as I can tell, two. | 我们还在确认 但据我所知 有两人 |
[25:32] | Lewis is one of my orderlies and Felix is one of the tenants. | 路易斯是看护 菲力克斯是房客 |
[25:35] | How old is Felix? | 菲力克斯几岁 |
[25:36] | I want to say 79. | 大概79 |
[25:38] | He was not supposed to be down there, but he insisted. | 他不应该下去的 但他坚持要去 |
[25:40] | – Insisted? Why? – I wish I knew. | -坚持 为什么 -我也想知道 |
[25:42] | We’ll get them both out of there. Don’t you worry. | 我们会把他们两人都带出来的 别担心 |
[25:46] | All right, let’s go. | 行动 |
[25:49] | Cap, we got a live one over here! | 队长 这里有人活着 |
[25:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:53] | You must be Lewis. | 你一定就是路易斯 |
[25:57] | Probie, stay with me! | 菜鸟 跟我走 |
[25:58] | Nozzles on now! | 打开喷嘴 |
[26:02] | Cap, let’s get the door. | 队长 我们抬门 |
[26:05] | All right, on three, Eddie. One, two, three. | 埃迪 数到三 一 二 三 |
[26:11] | I got this! | 我来 |
[26:12] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -确定 |
[26:13] | Just get me an assist, go find Felix. | 留个人帮我 你去找菲力克斯 |
[26:16] | – Easy, easy, easy. – 118, | -冷静 -118队 |
[26:17] | we need a gurney in the basement level. | 需要推一张轮床到地下室来 |
[26:19] | On our way, Cap. | 马上来 队长 |
[26:19] | Easy, Lewis. Best if we let the surgeons | 冷静 路易斯 我们最好到医院 |
[26:21] | at the hospital take that out. | 做手术把这个拿掉 |
[26:25] | Cap! | 队长 |
[26:29] | Hey, Felix, is that you? Can you hear me? | 菲力克斯 是你吗 听得到吗 |
[26:32] | Let me get this on you, | 给你戴上这个 |
[26:34] | and then we’re gonna move this pew | 然后我们把长椅挪开 |
[26:36] | and get some morphine in you. | 给你注射吗啡 |
[26:37] | All right. | 好 |
[26:38] | I think his hip is shattered. | 他的髋骨好像粉碎性骨折了 |
[26:40] | All right, we set? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:41] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[26:50] | You’re doing great. You’re doing great, Lewis. | 你的情况挺好的 路易斯 |
[26:51] | You’re doing great. | 情况挺好 |
[26:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:55] | Oh! No, no! | 别拔 |
[26:57] | Now, uh, not-not so great. | 现在 情况不太妙了 |
[26:59] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[27:00] | We’re all all right. | 没事的 |
[27:02] | I need you to hold pressure. | 我需要你压好 |
[27:06] | That fire is spreading again. | 火势再次蔓延了 |
[27:08] | More water, probie! | 水再大点 菜鸟 |
[27:13] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[27:16] | Let’s go, Eddie. | 出发 埃迪 |
[27:17] | Can’t move him until I tie this off. | 得先把这个绑好才能走 |
[27:19] | He could bleed internally. | 他可能内部出血了 |
[27:21] | Come on, probie! More water! | 快点 菜鸟 水再大点 |
[27:32] | Hey, what the hell are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[27:34] | These chemicals are reacting to water. | 这些化学物品在和水发生反应 |
[27:36] | We need CO2. | 我们需要二氧化碳 |
[27:41] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[27:43] | Probie, wait up! | 菜鸟 等我 |
[27:45] | Let’s go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[27:49] | Hen, looks like we’ve got a potential second fire starting here; | 亨 这里似乎要有第二起火点了 |
[27:52] | you need to clear out. | 你需要撤退了 |
[27:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:58] | Almost there, Cap. | 快好了 队长 |
[28:00] | Where’s that CO2?! | 二氧化碳在哪 |
[28:03] | Okay, I got it, Cap! That’s it! | 绑好了 队长 |
[28:05] | – Let’s go! – All right. | -我们走 -好 |
[28:15] | Panikkar! | 潘尼卡 |
[28:16] | Take over for me here, Panikkar! | 潘尼卡 替我处理后续 |
[28:19] | Got it? | 明白 |
[28:20] | – Yeah, got it. – All right. | -明白 -好 |
[28:25] | What is it, Cap? | 怎么了 队长 |
[28:27] | This is somebody’s idea of retirement. | 这是某人的退休计划 |
[28:34] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[28:35] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[28:38] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:40] | Felix, are you all right, sweetheart? | 菲力克斯 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[28:43] | I feel great. | 我很好 |
[28:44] | That could be the morphine talking, ma’am. | 可能是因为他注射了吗啡 夫人 |
[28:46] | Dispatch, this site is now a crime scene. | 调度中心 这里是犯罪现场了 |
[28:48] | Looks like we just uncovered a meth lab. | 我们发现了制毒工厂 |
[28:50] | How else could I afford a bangle? | 不然我怎么买得起手镯 |
[28:52] | And a diamond-encrusted one, no less. | 更别说是镶了一圈钻石的了 |
[28:55] | F-F-Felix. It… | 菲 菲 菲力克斯 |
[28:57] | It must-must be the morphine talking. | 一定是他打了吗啡说胡话 |
[28:59] | Or-or he’s doing a bit. Are you doing a bit? | 或是他在开玩笑 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:02] | Nothing but the best for my Fiona. | 给我的菲奥纳最好的一切 |
[29:05] | Actually, only the best for Marcia, | 其实 最好的在玛西亚那 |
[29:07] | because that’s who you were always trying to beat. | 因为你总想赢过她 |
[29:12] | Hey, fellas. | 各位 |
[29:13] | This is Marcia and Herman Jones, by the way. | 顺便介绍下 这是玛西亚和赫尔曼·琼斯 |
[29:17] | We spent our entire adult lives | 我们的整个人生 |
[29:21] | trying to keep up with the actual Joneses. | 都在和其他人攀比 |
[29:24] | Show ’em the bracelet, guys. | 给他们看看手镯 |
[29:27] | Anything you’d like to add, ma’am? | 你还有什么要补充的吗 夫人 |
[29:29] | It’s not all about the bangles and the diamonds. | 这不只跟手镯和钻石有关 |
[29:33] | It’s this place! | 还有这个地方 |
[29:35] | Do you know how much leisure living actually costs? | 你知道奢侈的生活要花多少钱吗 |
[29:39] | I had no choice but to turn to a life of crime. | 我除了犯罪别无选择 |
[29:42] | Well, looks like | 就算是这样 |
[29:43] | you should’ve chosen something a little less explosive. | 也挑个不容易爆炸的勾当吧 |
[29:52] | Hey, probie. | 菜鸟 |
[29:55] | What’d I do now? | 我又做什么了 |
[29:58] | You saved the day with that CO2 call. | 你决定用二氧化碳 帮了大忙了 |
[30:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[30:05] | I think you’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[30:15] | Hey, you’ve reached the voice mail of Maddie Kendall. | 这里是麦迪·肯德尔的语音信箱 |
[30:18] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[30:19] | Hey, Maddie, it’s, uh, it’s me. | 麦迪 是 是我 |
[30:21] | The mailbox is full and not accepting new messages. | 信箱已满 不接收新信息 |
[30:33] | Hey, it’s Chimney. | 这里是奇米 |
[30:34] | Sorry I can’t talk right now. | 抱歉不能接听电话 |
[30:36] | Unless it’s Buck, in which case, stop calling me. | 巴克的话我就不抱歉 也别再打给我了 |
[30:46] | Probie! Where are you? | 菜鸟 你在哪 |
[30:49] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[30:50] | It’s dinnertime. Let’s go. | 该吃晚饭了 快 |
[30:55] | I thought we were having Mexican tonight. | 我以为今晚吃墨西哥菜 |
[30:57] | Yeah, Cap switched it up. | 本来是 队长换了 |
[30:59] | He didn’t want to trigger me so soon | 他不想让我触景生情 |
[31:01] | after you turned my gurney into a taco. | 毕竟你把我的轮床搞成了墨西哥卷饼 |
[31:03] | Still can’t figure out how you did it. | 还是没想明白你怎么做到的 |
[31:04] | I didn’t even know it could bend like that. | 我甚至不知道轮床能折成那样 |
[31:06] | Yeah, me either. | 我也不知道 |
[31:07] | Well, you managed to fix it. | 没事 你修好了 |
[31:08] | And apparently you can now disassemble a chain saw | 而且 你现在还能拆电锯了 |
[31:11] | in under a minute. | 都不用一分钟 |
[31:22] | Oh, sorry. Am I in your seat or something? | 抱歉 我占了你的位置吗 |
[31:27] | No. You’re good, probie. | 没有 你坐着吧 菜鸟 |
[31:30] | – All right, let’s eat. – Hold on, Cap. | -我们吃饭吧 -等等 队长 |
[31:33] | There’s something I, uh, I wanted to say to all of you. | 有件事情 我想跟你们说 |
[31:40] | I’ve really loved being a part of the 118 | 这五年来 我真的很开心 |
[31:44] | these past five years. | 能成为118队的一员 |
[31:46] | This place and, uh, you guys mean so much to me. | 这个地方和你们都对我很重要 |
[31:52] | Which is why, | 所以 |
[31:54] | for the good of everyone, | 为了大家好 |
[31:57] | I’ve decided I-I’m gonna put in for a transfer. | 我决定转队 |
[32:00] | What? | 什么 |
[32:00] | – Wait, what? – No, I-I know | -等等 什么 -我知道 |
[32:02] | it’s a lot of change, | 这里改变了很多 |
[32:04] | with Chimney leaving, | 奇米离开了 |
[32:06] | but I really think probie– | 但我觉得菜鸟 |
[32:09] | Ravi is ready to fill the spot. | 拉维能胜任了 |
[32:15] | Chimney’s spot? | 奇米的位置 |
[32:17] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[32:19] | No, Eddie is replacing Chimney. | 埃迪代替奇米的位置 |
[32:23] | You’re replacing me. | 你代替我 |
[32:26] | Who replaces me? | 那谁代替我呢 |
[32:29] | Uh, I’m sure Cap can figure that one out. | 队长肯定能选出那个人来 |
[32:31] | Great. | 不错啊 |
[32:32] | For a minute there, | 刚刚 |
[32:33] | it seemed like we all forgot who the captain is. | 你们就有如忘了谁是队长 |
[32:35] | – If I may… – You’re not leaving, Buck. | -如果可以 -你不能走 巴克 |
[32:37] | – And Chimney is coming back, guys. – We don’t know that. | -而且奇米也会回来 -我们不能肯定 |
[32:41] | What I do know is that nothing is the same without him. | 我能确定的是 他不在 一切都不一样了 |
[32:45] | E-Everything feels broken now, and it’s my fault. | 一切都不完整了 这是我的错 |
[32:50] | – I’m the reason he’s gone. – I told Chimney to leave. | -奇米走是因为我 -是我让奇米走的 |
[32:53] | He came to see me, said he wanted to find her. | 他来见我 说想找到麦迪 |
[32:56] | I told him he should. | 我肯定了他的想法 |
[32:58] | I told him it was the right thing to do. | 我告诉他这么做是正确的 |
[33:00] | And I offered to go with him. | 我提出和他一起走 |
[33:06] | He’s coming back, Buck. | 他会回来的 巴克 |
[33:09] | With Maddie. | 和麦迪一起 |
[33:10] | And when he does, you’re gonna be right here, | 他回来后 你得好好地在这 |
[33:12] | where you belong. | 这里是你的归属 |
[33:15] | You’re stuck with us. | 我们会一直缠着你 |
[33:17] | Now, can we please eat? | 现在我们能吃饭了吧 |
[33:21] | You guys are so weird. | 你们真奇怪 |
[33:25] | Uh, actually, sir, your dog is in violation of the leash law. | 先生 其实你违反了拴狗令 |
[33:31] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[33:33] | I’m sorry that I’m calling 911. | 实在抱歉 我打了紧急电话 |
[33:36] | Okay. Is this an emergency? | 没事 你有什么紧急状况吗 |
[33:38] | I just want to leave some good friends a message. | 我只是想给我的”好”朋友留一些话 |
[33:44] | Miss, this is a line for emergencies only. | 女士 这里只处理紧急事件 |
[33:46] | I hear 911 clips on the news. | 我在新闻里听到过紧急电话的片段 |
[33:49] | You’re recording me, right? | 你在录音 对吧 |
[33:51] | – We are, and you’re… – I just want it all to stop. | -是的 你… -我想这一切都结束 |
[33:56] | Lisa Barker | 丽萨·巴克 |
[34:00] | to my loving… teammates. | 致有爱的队友们 |
[34:04] | To Rhonda, | 致朗达 |
[34:06] | the new volleyball captain. | 新任排球队长 |
[34:08] | Thank you all so much | 非常感谢你们 |
[34:11] | for voting against me. | 给我投反对票 |
[34:12] | Lisa, where exactly are you? | 丽萨 你到底在哪里 |
[34:14] | At my house. | 在我家 |
[34:16] | My parents are at work. | 我爸妈在工作 |
[34:19] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[34:19] | Are you planning on hurting yourself, Lisa? | 你准备伤害自己吗 丽萨 |
[34:23] | You could say I have a plan. | 说我有计划也行 |
[34:25] | Um, have you taken anything, any pills, | 你吃了什么吗 服药了吗 |
[34:27] | anything that can hurt you? | 吃了任何有害的东西吗 |
[34:29] | No. | 没有 |
[34:33] | Do you have any weapons in the house? | 家里有任何武器吗 |
[34:34] | Just, uh… | 只有 |
[34:36] | it’s just the kitchen knives. | 一些厨房刀 |
[34:37] | – Do you have any with you? – No. | -你拿着刀吗 -没有 |
[34:40] | Would it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[34:42] | Like you said, um… | 你刚刚说 |
[34:46] | Like I said, | 我刚刚说 |
[34:48] | my entire team hates me. | 整个队都恨我 |
[34:50] | My parents. | 我爸妈 |
[34:52] | And my-my grades aren’t good enough. | 我成绩不够好 |
[34:54] | I’m not… I’m not… | 我不… |
[34:57] | I’m not enough. | 我不够好 |
[34:59] | I’m-I’m not tall enough like my ex-teammates. | 我没前队友高 |
[35:03] | And they were never really my friends. | 她们从不是我的朋友 |
[35:06] | And now they’re just… | 而现在她们更是… |
[35:07] | now they’re just… | 而现在她们更是… |
[35:09] | they’re just bullies. | 更是欺负我 |
[35:12] | I shouldn’t have called. | 我不该打电话的 |
[35:15] | They’re not even gonna care when they hear this. | 她们就算听到了 也不在意 |
[35:17] | I care. | 我在意 |
[35:19] | Lisa… | 丽萨… |
[35:20] | No, you don’t. No. | 不 你不在意 |
[35:23] | Not really. | 你装的 |
[35:26] | You’re probably wishing that you got a different call. | 你可能希望接到的是别的电话 |
[35:30] | Lisa, I’m here. | 丽萨 我在这里 |
[35:31] | Who cares? | 谁会在意 |
[35:33] | They don’t stop. | 他们不会停止的 |
[35:36] | Bullies, bullies, bullies, they won’t… | 欺负我 他们不会… |
[35:39] | they… they won’t stop. | 他们… 他们不会停止的 |
[35:44] | I know how you feel. | 我能理解你 |
[35:46] | You never say, “I know how you feel.” | 你不该说 “我能理解你” |
[35:49] | Top five on the list of | 这是五大禁忌之一 |
[35:50] | what not to say to suicidal callers. | 不能对自杀者这样说 |
[35:52] | You need to learn protocol. | 你需要学习预案 |
[35:54] | Now calmly tell her your partner will be taking over this call. | 现在平和地告诉她 会把电话转给你同事 |
[35:57] | Lisa? | 丽萨 |
[35:58] | You are being dismissive of her feelings, | 你在轻视她的感受 |
[36:00] | making this about you. | 将重点移到自己身上 |
[36:02] | I tried to kill myself when I was 14. | 我十四岁的时候试图自杀 |
[36:04] | I was being bullied. | 当时我被欺负 |
[36:06] | Girls at my school were picking on me, | 我们学校的女生找我麻烦 |
[36:07] | made my life a living hell. | 我就像活在地狱中 |
[36:09] | When it got really bad, | 情况非常糟的时候 |
[36:10] | I took a handful of my mother’s pain pills. | 我吞了一把我妈妈的止痛药 |
[36:13] | But she found me in time. I got lucky. | 当时她及时发现了 我很幸运 |
[36:16] | Because you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:18] | I didn’t want to die. Not really. | 我不想死 不是真的想死 |
[36:21] | And I’m not telling you things will always get better, Lisa. | 我不会告诉你 事情会变好的 丽萨 |
[36:24] | I’m telling you you’ll never find out if you die today. | 但如果今天你死了 你就永远无法亲身去体验 |
[36:38] | Move, move, move! | 行动 |
[36:42] | Dispatch, this is Captain 144. | 调度中心 我是144消防队长 |
[36:44] | We got her. Thanks. | 我们找到她了 感谢你 |
[36:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[36:48] | How did you know… | 你怎么知道… |
[36:50] | You never take a bottle of pills where somebody can see you. | 吞药自杀的时候 会不想被别人发现 |
[36:52] | It was either her bedroom or the bathroom. | 所以要么在卧室 要么在浴室 |
[36:54] | From the echo, I figured the bathroom. | 我听到了回声 所以是浴室 |
[37:01] | I know I ride you pretty hard. | 我知道我逼你逼得紧 |
[37:05] | But it’s because I can see you have the potential to be great. | 因为我能看到你潜力巨大 |
[37:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:14] | But you ain’t great yet. | 但你现在还不够好 |
[37:25] | So there’s never a reason why you wouldn’t be ready. | 我们永远没理由不做好准备 |
[37:27] | Because we are the first first responders. | 因为我们是最前线的第一反应人员 |
[37:31] | It’s on us to keep our eye on the crisis | 必须靠我们时刻关注危机 |
[37:33] | and not become one. | 不能惹出麻烦 |
[37:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[37:42] | You’re in my way. | 你挡到我了 |
[37:59] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[38:02] | Have a good one… Ravi. | 祝你今天开心… 拉维 |
[38:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:07] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[38:13] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[38:15] | I’m honored that you picked me to fill your shoes. | 我很荣幸你选我接替你的位置 |
[38:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:19] | But I’m glad I don’t have to. | 但我很庆幸我不用 |
[38:22] | I like being me. | 我喜欢做自己 |
[38:33] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[38:34] | Please come in. Have a seat. | 快请进 坐吧 |
[38:37] | Oh, when you called, I was kind of thrown off | 你的电话让我措手不及 |
[38:39] | because I didn’t think we had an appointment today. | 我以为今天没有预约 |
[38:42] | Well, we didn’t. | 确实没有 |
[38:43] | Dr. Nathanson was good enough to squeeze us in, so… | 内桑森医生人很好 给我们挤了时间… |
[38:46] | Michael told me about the other night. | 迈克尔跟我说了那天晚上的事 |
[38:48] | Sounds like a very stressful incident with Harry. | 听起来 哈里有很大压力 |
[38:51] | Yes, it was, for everyone. | 是啊 每个人都是 |
[38:53] | I don’t think we know what to do anymore. | 我们已经不知道该怎么办了 |
[38:56] | It just feels like nothing we say gets through to him. | 我们说什么 他都油盐不进 |
[38:59] | And I don’t think that hitting him will do the trick either. | 我觉得打他也不会管用 |
[39:02] | – Michael. – It’s understandable | -迈克尔 -可以理解 |
[39:04] | that emotions are running high, | 你们情绪都很激动 |
[39:06] | which is why I think we should change course. | 所以我觉得应该改变疗程 |
[39:08] | Try something else. | 试点别的 |
[39:12] | Those are the names of some very good therapists. | 这是一些非常优秀的心理医师 |
[39:15] | W-W-Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[39:16] | Are you suggesting that we take Harry to see someone else? | 你是建议我们带哈里去见别的医生吗 |
[39:19] | Because I-I really don’t think a big change is… | 我不觉得这么大的变化… |
[39:22] | For you. | 是给你的 |
[39:29] | This your doing? | 是你搞的吗 |
[39:32] | We swore we’d never hit our kids. | 我们发誓永远不打孩子 |
[39:36] | You know, that we would… | 我们说过… |
[39:38] | wouldn’t be those type of parents, you know. | 绝不会成为那种父母 |
[39:41] | Raise our kids different than the way that we were raised. | 不像我们的父母一样教育孩子 |
[39:46] | Athena, you hit Harry. | 阿西娜 你打了哈里 |
[39:55] | How was your shift? | 工作还好吗 |
[39:58] | Uh, it was okay. | 还好吧 |
[40:01] | What’s the occasion? | 这是什么大场合 |
[40:04] | You. | 你 |
[40:05] | Yes, Evan Buckley, | 没错 艾文·巴克利 |
[40:07] | all of this is absolutely about you. | 一切都是为你准备的 |
[40:11] | Just you. | 只为你 |
[40:13] | You, uh… | 你… |
[40:15] | You did this for me? | 你为我准备了这些吗 |
[40:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:21] | By the way, um, you were right about Chimney leaving. | 对了 奇米离开的事你说对了 |
[40:25] | No one is mad at me. | 没人生我的气 |
[40:27] | See, I told you. | 我就说了 |
[40:28] | Well, it turns out he, uh, he talked them all before he left, | 结果 他走之前跟所有人都谈过 |
[40:31] | and they got to say goodbye. | 他们都道别了 |
[40:42] | I understand why Michael was worried, | 我能理解为什么迈克尔会担心 |
[40:43] | but sitting in that office felt like I was the criminal. | 但坐在那间诊疗室里 我感觉像罪犯一样 |
[40:48] | Michael should’ve talked to you first. | 迈克尔应该先跟你商量 |
[40:49] | I don’t know what he was thinking springing that on you. | 我不知道他为什么要这么突然 |
[40:51] | He was thinking that he can’t trust me. | 他觉得 他没法信任我 |
[40:53] | That he needed a witness to our conversation. | 他需要证人见证我们的对话 |
[40:58] | Jeffery would be pleased to know that | 杰弗里要是知道肯定高兴坏了 |
[41:00] | his plan is working even better | 他的计划 |
[41:01] | than he ever could have imagined. | 比他想象中进展得还要好 |
[41:05] | Well, now is not the time to give up. | 现在还不能放弃 |
[41:07] | Not on yourself and not on Harry. | 不能放弃自己 也不能放弃哈里 |
[41:08] | Well, he wanted to break me. | 他想摧毁我 |
[41:10] | He’s winning, Bobby. | 他赢了 鲍比 |
[41:12] | He doesn’t get to win. | 他不会赢的 |
[41:13] | Because you’re not gonna stop fighting. That is who you are. | 因为你不会放弃抗争 那才是你 |
[41:16] | And I’m gonna be right there fighting beside you. | 而且我会陪着你一起战斗 |
[41:18] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[41:20] | You love this family, | 你爱这个家庭 |
[41:22] | and you’re not gonna stop fighting for it. | 你会一直为其奋斗 |
[41:23] | He turned my own son against me. | 他让我儿子跟我反目成仇 |
[41:25] | What do I do if I can’t fight that? | 这都改变不了 我还能怎么办 |
[41:27] | If I can’t reach him? | 如果我没法打动他 |
[41:28] | You will. | 你会的 |
[41:30] | Deep down, Harry knows you still love him. | 哈里打心里知道你还爱他 |
[41:33] | He’ll find his way back. | 他会回心转意的 |
[41:49] | All right, man, let’s wash up. It’s time to eat. | 好了 伙计 洗洗手 该吃饭了 |
[41:54] | Harry… now, man. | 哈里 快去 伙计 |
[41:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 动起来 |
[41:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:01] | Harry! Now! | 哈里 快去 |
[42:05] | 为杰弗里·哈德森伸张正义 黑警逃脱谋杀罪 | |
[42:22] | – Hello? – Evan? | -喂 -艾文 |
[42:26] | Maddie, hey. | 麦迪 |
[42:28] | Uh, thank God. Are-are you okay? | 谢天谢地 你还好吗 |
[42:30] | Why is Chimney in Utah? | 奇米怎么在犹他州 |
[42:33] | Uh, he-he left town looking for you. | 他出城去找你了 |
[42:35] | Found out what happened to Jee-Yun. | 他知道了姬芸的事 |
[42:37] | – I told you not… – No, he-he figured it out on his own. | -我跟你说了别… -不 他自己发现了 |
[42:40] | Wait a minute. How do you know where Chimney is? | 等等 你怎么知道奇米在哪 |
[42:42] | You talk to him? | 你跟他讲话了吗 |
[42:44] | He emailed me a video. | 他用邮件给我发了视频 |
[42:47] | Jee-Yun started crawling. | 姬芸会爬了 |
[42:52] | Maddie, please just tell me where you are. | 麦迪 就告诉我你在哪吧 |
[42:56] | Okay? I-I can come and get you or I can send Chimney | 好吗 我可以去接你 或者叫奇米去 |
[42:59] | or whatever you want. | 你想怎样都行 |
[43:01] | We just… we need to know that you’re safe. | 我们只想知道你安全 |
[43:03] | I’m safe. I just, uh… | 我很安全 我只是… |
[43:06] | I’m not ready. | 还没准备好 |
[43:08] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[43:12] | Sorry, I… I got to go. | 抱歉…我要挂了 |
[43:15] | – I love you. – Uh, yeah, hey, I-I lo… | -我爱你 -是啊 我… |
[43:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:22] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[43:25] | Yeah, I think so. | 大概吧 |
[43:30] | I think I know where she is. | 我好像知道她在哪了 |