时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | – I think I’m dying. – Can you tell me your address? | -我快死了 -请说一下你的地址 |
[00:25] | I’m not anywhere. Aah, I’m bleeding. Yeah. | 我没在哪 我在流血 |
[00:27] | I think I was shot. | 我好像中枪了 |
[00:28] | – Okay. Can you tell me your name? – Edgar. | -你叫什么名字 -埃德加 |
[00:30] | Okay, Edgar. You said you didn’t know where you were? | 埃德加 你是不知道自己在哪吗 |
[00:33] | Woods. Last thing I remember. | 我记得是在森林里 |
[00:34] | Are there any landmarks around you? | 周围有什么地标吗 |
[00:36] | Something to help narrow down your location? | 有什么能确定你的位置的 |
[00:37] | It’s too dark. I think I’m underground. | 太黑了 我好像是在地下 |
[00:41] | I think I’m buried alive. | 我可能被活埋了 |
[01:03] | 118, this is Fire 1. | 118队 这里是一号救援机 |
[01:05] | We’re looking for a needle in a haystack out here. | 我们这是在大海捞针 |
[01:16] | All right, victim’s name is Edgar Hill. | 被困者姓名是埃德加·希尔 |
[01:18] | He told dispatch that he was carjacked, | 他告诉调度中心他的车被劫了 |
[01:21] | got shot and buried in some sort of coffin out here. | 中了枪然后被装进了某种棺材中埋在这 |
[01:23] | Based on the size of an average male, | 根据男子的平均体型 |
[01:25] | that box is probably 86 by 30 inches. | 箱子尺寸大概是218乘76厘米 |
[01:27] | That’s 45 feet of cubic space, | 那就是1.28立方米 |
[01:29] | most of which is taken up by Edgar. | 埃德加占了大部分空间 |
[01:31] | So he’s got ten minutes to an hour’s worth of air left. | 空气还能支撑他呼吸十分钟到一小时 |
[01:34] | We don’t know how long he’s been underground, right? | 我们不知道他在地下有多久了对吗 |
[01:35] | Or which piece of ground he’s under. | 也不知道他在哪片土的下面 |
[01:37] | Cell towers can only limit the search by so much. | 信号塔只能缩小一定的范围 |
[01:39] | Let’s fan out. | 分头行动 |
[01:40] | Hey, Cap, do we know how serious that gunshot wound is? | 老大 现在知道他的枪伤有多严重吗 |
[01:43] | Blood loss may have gotten him already. | 他可能已经失血过多了 |
[01:45] | Dispatch still has him on the line. | 调度中心还跟他保持通话 |
[01:46] | Hopefully, they can keep him talking. | 希望他们能让他一直说话 |
[01:48] | And not hyperventilating. | 并且不要过度换气 |
[01:57] | There’s not enough air in here. | 这里空气不多了 |
[01:58] | You got to get me out of here. | 你们得救我出去 |
[01:59] | Edgar, stay calm. | 埃德加 保持冷静 |
[02:00] | – Do not tell me to stay calm. – Edgar, stop. | -别跟我说保持冷静 -埃德加 停 |
[02:03] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你很害怕 |
[02:04] | but staying calm will help you stay alive. | 但是保持冷静能让你活命 |
[02:06] | The faster you breathe, the more oxygen you consume. | 你呼吸得越快 氧气消耗的就越快 |
[02:08] | And we want you to save as much oxygen as you can | 在他们找到你前 希望你能 |
[02:10] | until they find you. You understand? | 尽可能少地消耗氧气 明白吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. Okay, yeah. | 好 明白 |
[02:14] | A mystery is unfolding in the deep, dark woods at this hour, | 深藏在深山老林里的秘密正在逐渐揭开 |
[02:18] | where it appears a man was shot and buried alive earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候一男子中枪并被活埋 |
[02:22] | A massive search and rescue effort is currently underway. | 大型搜救正在进行中 |
[02:26] | 118, be advised. | 118队 请注意 |
[02:27] | Infrared penetration is not optimal at this time. | 红外穿透现在不可行 |
[02:30] | Copy that, Fire 1. Keep doing what you can. | 明白 一号救援机 继续尽力搜寻 |
[02:32] | Buck, you get anything on sound detection? | 巴克 声音探测有反应吗 |
[02:34] | Nothing, Cap. | 没有 队长 |
[02:36] | If he’s really out here, | 他要是真在这 |
[02:38] | shouldn’t he be able to hear us? | 应该能听到咱们吧 |
[02:40] | Edgar, rescuers are on the scene. | 埃德加 救援人员已就位 |
[02:42] | Are you sure you can’t hear them? | 你确定听不到他们吗 |
[02:44] | Can barely hear anything. | 什么都听不到 |
[02:47] | God! | 天哪 |
[02:49] | This damn gunshot! | 该死的枪伤 |
[02:51] | I’m gonna die in a box. Stupid… | 我要死在箱子里了 倒霉的 |
[02:55] | …wooden… | 木头 |
[02:57] | …box. | 箱子里 |
[03:03] | Cap, I got something. | 队长 有情况 |
[03:04] | – What? – Thought I heard a voice. | -什么 -我好像听到声音了 |
[03:06] | Edgar, what was that? | 埃德加 什么情况 |
[03:09] | I got to… | 我得 |
[03:11] | …get… out! | 出去 |
[03:13] | Yes. | 很好 |
[03:18] | Edgar, what are you doing? | 埃德加 你在干什么 |
[03:20] | Gonna break… | 我得 |
[03:23] | …this… | 把这个 |
[03:26] | down! | 弄开 |
[03:26] | Edgar! | 埃德加 |
[03:28] | – Tell me what’s happening. – No. | -现在什么情况 -不好 |
[03:30] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[03:31] | It’s caving in! | 塌陷了 |
[03:33] | 118, I think our victim’s running out of time. | 118队 被困者好像没时间了 |
[03:34] | You got anything on your side? | 你们那边有进展吗 |
[03:36] | We thought we might have picked something up with the sound equipment, | 声音探测仪可能收到点声音 |
[03:38] | but then we lost it. | 但很快就没了 |
[03:39] | We’re still scanning that same area. | 我们还在那片区域搜寻 |
[03:41] | It’s gone quiet. | 现在安静了 |
[03:43] | What if I gave you a sustained sound to listen for? | 要是我能弄出一个稳定的声音给你们去找呢 |
[03:46] | If Buck is right about what he heard, | 要是巴克确实听到了声音 |
[03:47] | we should be able to pinpoint his location. | 我们应该能确定他的位置 |
[03:49] | Yeah, I don’t know if it’ll be loud, | 不知道声音会不会大 |
[03:50] | – but it will be very long. – Copy that. | -但应该会很长 -明白 |
[03:53] | This is Captain 118. Be advised. | 我是118消防队长 请注意 |
[03:55] | We are conducting a targeted sound sweep. | 我们要进行目标声音搜索 |
[03:58] | Fire 1, give us five minutes of breathing room. | 一号救援机 给我们五分钟 |
[04:01] | Copy that, Captain. | 收到 队长 |
[04:02] | Everybody else, hold the work. | 其他人 停下手里的活 |
[04:04] | Radio silent until my call. | 在我说话前保持无线电静音 |
[04:49] | Edgar, here’s what I need you to do. | 埃德加 你得帮我个忙 |
[04:50] | Take a deep breath | 深呼吸 |
[04:52] | – and scream. – What?! | -然后放声大喊 -什么 |
[04:54] | Scream, Edgar! Now! | 埃德加 放声大喊 快 |
[05:07] | There. | 那边 |
[05:08] | There! | 在那 |
[05:12] | Here! | 在这 |
[05:13] | Everybody, dig! Move! | 所有人 快挖 |
[05:16] | Hey, come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[05:22] | Edgar, stay with us! | 埃德加 坚持住 |
[05:23] | We’re coming for you! | 我们来救你了 |
[05:26] | That’s the box. All right, let’s get the top off. | 挖出箱子了 把盖子撬开 |
[05:29] | Careful, now. Careful, guys. | 小心 小心点 |
[05:31] | Get the gurney over here. | 把轮床推来 |
[05:33] | We got him, Cap! We got him. | 找到他了 队长 救出来了 |
[05:35] | Dispatch, we’ve located and extracted the victim. | 调度中心 已找到并救出被困人 |
[05:37] | Beginning medical assessment. | 开始做医学评估 |
[05:39] | Copy that, 118. He’s all yours. | 收到 118队 看你们的了 |
[05:43] | We’ve got a pulse. Roll him on his side. | 有脉搏 把他侧过来 |
[05:44] | I’ll clear his airway. Found the bullet wound. | 我来清理呼吸道 找到枪伤 |
[05:47] | Pulse 120 and thready. | 脉搏120 很微弱 |
[05:49] | BP 90/50. Breath sounds severely diminished bilaterally. | 血压90/50 双侧呼吸减弱 |
[05:52] | He’s aspirated. We’ve probably got hypovolemic shock. | 他吸气了 可能是低血容量性休克 |
[05:55] | While we’re waiting, let’s start a line. | 先开放静脉通路 |
[05:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:59] | I’m so sorry, Lizzie. | 对不起 莉兹 |
[06:00] | Thought your name was Julie. | 你不是叫朱莉吗 |
[06:05] | We’ve had no official word from rescue personnel, | 救援人员还没有正式通告 |
[06:07] | but based on radio communication, | 但无线电台通讯表明 |
[06:10] | the search has been going on for well…over… | 搜救进展很顺利 |
[06:12] | Coming through. | 让一下 |
[06:15] | it appears the man has been found. | 显然该男子已被成功救出 |
[06:18] | There you see him. | 大家已经看到了 |
[06:20] | First responders literally pulling him from the ground moments ago. | 急救小队刚刚把他从土里拉出来 |
[06:25] | We do not yet have the identity nor the condition of the victim, | 目前还没有被困人的身份和情况信息 |
[06:29] | but he does appear to be alive. | 不过他应该是活下来了 |
[06:32] | Investigators are now beginning to arrive on the scene | 调查员已经赶到现场开始调查 |
[06:34] | as the next phase of this mystery begins. | 秘密将逐步被揭开 |
[06:52] | Where’s Bobby? | 巴比呢 |
[06:54] | Detective, it’s good to have you back. | 警探 很高兴看到你回来 |
[06:56] | It’s good to be back. So what do we got? | 回来真好 情况如何 |
[06:59] | Victim is on the way to the hospital. | 受害人已被送往医院 |
[07:00] | Looks like he got shot in the back, | 他是背后中枪 |
[07:02] | put in a coffin and buried up here. | 被放进棺材里埋在这 |
[07:04] | Coffin? I thought the victim said it was a carjacking. | 棺材 受害人不是说他的车被劫了吗 |
[07:07] | That’s what he told dispatch. | 他是这么跟调度中心说的 |
[07:09] | So carjackers that dig holes and bring coffins. That’s new. | 劫车人还带着棺材挖洞 挺新鲜 |
[07:12] | Victim say anything when you pulled him out? | 救他出来时受害人有说什么吗 |
[07:14] | He was calling out to somebody named Lizzie, | 他叫出了一个人名是莉兹 |
[07:16] | saying he was sorry. | 说他很抱歉 |
[07:17] | Could’ve been his wife or girlfriend? | 可能是他妻子或者女朋友 |
[07:19] | – Your guys did that? – No, victim did. | -是你们弄的吗 -不 是受害人 |
[07:22] | Tried to punch and claw his way out. | 试图用拳砸开棺材自己爬出来 |
[07:24] | Buried alive. | 被活埋 |
[07:26] | Well, that’s the stuff of nightmares. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[08:04] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[08:05] | Didn’t you hear me calling you? | 没听到我叫你吗 |
[08:07] | No. I thought I saw… | 没 我好像看到 |
[08:08] | What? | 什么 |
[08:11] | Come on. I got to drop you off. | 快点 我得先送你 |
[08:12] | I don’t want to be late for work. | 我可不想迟到 |
[08:14] | You know, you jumped like you saw a ghost. | 你像见鬼了一样跳起来 |
[08:19] | 为杰弗里·哈德森伸张正义 流氓警察逍遥法外 | |
[08:20] | It’s normal to be curious about him. | 对绑架者产生好奇 |
[08:22] | The man who kidnapped you. | 这很正常 |
[08:24] | I can’t believe my dad showed you that. | 我爸竟然给你看了这个 |
[08:27] | You’re not in trouble, Harry. | 你没有错 哈里 |
[08:28] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 一点都没错 |
[08:30] | Your father’s just concerned. | 你爸爸只是有点担心 |
[08:33] | He’s a snitch. | 他就爱告密 |
[08:38] | Well, he’s a snitch who loves you. | 他是爱你才告密的 |
[08:41] | Can you tell me what made you want to look that up? | 可以说说为什么想查这个吗 |
[08:43] | No. I don’t want to talk about it. | 不 我不想聊这个 |
[08:45] | Not with you, and not with them. They weren’t kidnapped. | 不想跟你或是他们 他们都没被绑架过 |
[08:51] | None of you have any idea what that was like. | 你们都不知道那是什么感觉 |
[08:53] | But we want to… understand what happened to you. | 但我们想理解你的遭遇 |
[08:58] | How is that gonna help me? | 告诉你对我有什么帮助 |
[09:00] | One of the ways we move past our trauma | 面对并分享创伤 |
[09:02] | is to confront it and share it. | 是走出创伤的方式之一 |
[09:06] | You’re just like them. | 你跟他们一样 |
[09:07] | Everybody wants me to move on, | 所有人都想让我走出来 |
[09:09] | like nothing happen. | 像什么事都没发生一样 |
[09:10] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:11] | The last thing I want is for you to pretend it didn’t happen. | 我最不希望你假装什么事都没发生 |
[09:15] | Because it did. | 因为这确实发生了 |
[09:17] | I see him sometimes. | 我有时会看到他 |
[09:19] | See him where? In your dreams? | 在哪看到他 在梦里吗 |
[09:21] | No. | 不是 |
[09:24] | I only see him when I’m awake. | 我只有醒着的时候才会看到他 |
[09:30] | She called it a breakthrough. | 她管这叫突破 |
[09:31] | Isn’t it? Harry’s starting to open up. | 不是吗 哈里开始敞开心扉了 |
[09:33] | Well, to her. Not to me or Michael. | 是对她 而不是对我或是迈克尔 |
[09:35] | He still doesn’t trust us. | 他还是不相信我们 |
[09:37] | Well, look, I know that it hurts, | 我知道这让人伤心 |
[09:38] | feels like Harry’s shutting you out, but try to be patient. | 感觉哈里在推开你 但是你得耐心点 |
[09:42] | It’s just gonna take a little time. | 需要一些时间 |
[09:43] | What if we’re running out of time? | 要是我们没时间了呢 |
[09:44] | He barely said a word on the way back to Michael’s. | 送他回迈克尔家时他一言不发 |
[09:47] | And now he’s visiting that damned Jeffery Hudson website. | 他还去看了杰弗里·哈德森该死的网站 |
[09:50] | Harry’s looking for answers. | 哈里在寻找答案 |
[09:52] | Something terrible happened to him. | 发生了一些可怕的事情 |
[09:53] | He can’t confront Jeffery, so he’s trying to understand him. | 他无法跟杰弗里对峙 所以只能试着理解他 |
[09:56] | Yeah. That’s what my therapist said. | 是 我的治疗师也这么说 |
[09:57] | But it should be noted that neither of you are | 但重点是那网站上 |
[10:00] | on that website with crosshairs over your face. | 脸上画着十字瞄准线的照片不是你们的 |
[10:03] | – And the things that they wrote about me. – Aren’t true. | -他们写我的文章 -不是真的 |
[10:05] | You didn’t drive that man to do anything. | 你没有操纵那家伙做任何事 |
[10:07] | Hudson made his choices, didn’t care who he hurt, | 哈德森做了选择 他不在乎会伤害谁 |
[10:10] | and that is on him, not on you. | 这是他的错 不是你的 |
[10:11] | Oh, Harry still blames me. | 哈里还是在怪我 |
[10:14] | I mean, it just feels like the harder I try to hold on to him, | 总感觉我越想努力靠近他 |
[10:17] | the more he slips away. | 他却离我越来越远 |
[10:27] | It’s quite a story, Mr. Hill. | 真是惊心动魄 希尔先生 |
[10:30] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah. Well, the tale is a little thin, though. | 但是细节有些单薄 |
[10:35] | You say that a man took you hostage at gunpoint | 你说你被人持枪挟持 |
[10:38] | and made you drive to the woods. | 逼你开进了树林里 |
[10:39] | But you don’t remember anything that happened after he shot you. | 但是你中枪后就什么都不记得了 |
[10:42] | They say trauma can screw with your memory. | 据说创伤会扰乱记忆 |
[10:46] | You also don’t remember where you were when he got in the car. | 你也不记得他是在哪上的车 |
[10:50] | It all happened so fast. I… | 一切都太突然了 我 |
[10:52] | I-I think I was driving home. | 我应该是在回家的路上吧 |
[10:54] | Okay, from where? | 好的 从哪里回家 |
[10:57] | I don’t remember. | 记不得了 |
[11:00] | And if I was to ask you | 如果我问你 |
[11:01] | if you got a good look at your abductor? | 有没有看到绑匪的脸呢 |
[11:04] | Never saw his face. | 没看到 |
[11:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | He had one of those things on, a… | 他戴了一个 |
[11:09] | What do you call it? A, uh… a baklava. | 叫什么来着 巴拉克啥的 |
[11:12] | Balaclava? | 巴拉克拉法帽吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Exactly. | 对 就是那个 |
[11:16] | My mind’s just not all there. | 我脑子一片混乱 |
[11:18] | Maybe we should start from the beginning, | 那我们从头捋一遍 |
[11:20] | see if we can help jog your memory. | 看看能不能帮你找回记忆 |
[11:22] | Mr. Hill. I hope you don’t mind, but I’m… | 希尔先生 希望你不要介意 我 |
[11:25] | Now’s not a good time, Ms. Kelly. | 现在不是时候 凯利女士 |
[11:26] | Taylor Kelly. Channel 8 news. | 泰勒·凯利 八频道新闻主持人 |
[11:29] | Well, I’m a big fan. | 我很喜欢你 |
[11:31] | Yeah. She can stay. | 没事 她可以留下来 |
[11:33] | Well, that’s great. | 那就太好了 |
[11:35] | Maybe you’d like to give an on-camera statement | 或许你愿意对着镜头讲一下 |
[11:37] | about your ordeal. | 你可怕的遭遇 |
[11:39] | I’m sure the public will want to hear | 民众肯定想了解 |
[11:40] | your account of this atrocious crime. | 这样残暴罪行的来龙去脉 |
[11:43] | I don’t remember much. | 我记不清了 |
[11:44] | Is your wife here? Maybe she can talk about | 你夫人在吗 或许她可以讲讲 |
[11:47] | her relief after your miraculous rescue. | 你奇迹般获救之后的感受 |
[11:50] | Lizzie? | 莉茲吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, she’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[11:54] | – Is she home? – She’s on a trip. A cruise. | -她在家里吗 -她去游轮旅行了 |
[11:57] | In Alaska. | 在阿拉斯加州 |
[11:59] | Girls’ cruise trip thing. | 闺蜜游轮之旅一类的 |
[12:03] | You know, communication out there can be pretty spotty. | 海上信号总是时好时坏的 |
[12:06] | We can call the ship. I’m sure they could track her down. | 我们可以联系游轮 肯定能找到她的 |
[12:09] | Well, reservation wasn’t under her name. | 不是用她的名字预约的 |
[12:11] | She’d still be on the manifest. All passengers are. | 那她也在旅客名单中 旅客都要登记的 |
[12:15] | You know, uh… | 其实 |
[12:17] | I don’t feel so good. | 我有点不舒服 |
[12:19] | Maybe if we could finish this later… | 要不我们晚点再继续吧 |
[12:21] | If you could leave a card… | 你们可以留张名片 |
[12:23] | – Of course. – Of course. | -好的 -好的 |
[12:31] | You might want to call me first, Mr. Hill. | 你最好先打给我 希尔先生 |
[12:33] | If you’re in trouble, I can help you. | 如果你遇到麻烦了 我可以帮你 |
[12:39] | That was weird, right? | 真是太奇怪了 是吧 |
[12:41] | His little song and dance about the wife? | 他对老婆的事遮遮掩掩 |
[12:44] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[12:45] | His story doesn’t make any sense. | 他的说辞说不通啊 |
[12:47] | What kind of carjacker puts someone in a coffin? | 哪有劫车贼把人放进棺材里的 |
[12:50] | Your firefighter boyfriend tell you about that? | 是你的消防员男友告诉你的吗 |
[12:52] | No. I watched your crime scene techs pull it out of a hole | 不 我看到技术人员把棺材从坑里拉出来 |
[12:54] | and put it in the back of their van. | 放进车里带走了 |
[12:56] | Come on. I can help you, Detective. | 别这样 我可以帮你 警探 |
[13:00] | You must have a theory. | 你肯定有所猜测吧 |
[13:02] | Off the record? | 私下说说呗 |
[13:04] | All right, here’s what I can tell you. Off the record. | 好吧 那我就跟你私下说说 |
[13:06] | I’m putting an officer on Mr. Hill’s door. | 我会在希尔先生房间门口安排警员 |
[13:08] | No one is going in or out other than hospital staff. | 除了医护人员谁都不能进出 |
[13:11] | Wow. You think the alleged carjacker could come back? | 你觉得所谓的劫车贼会再回来吗 |
[13:14] | No. But I’m pretty sure you’ll try. | 不 但我知道你肯定会再来 |
[13:27] | Boston? | 波士顿 |
[13:28] | Yeah. Buck is convinced he heard the bells | 对 巴克确定在他们通话时 |
[13:31] | of the Old North Church in the background when she called. | 听到了旧北教堂的钟声 |
[13:34] | The one-if-by-land-two-if-by-sea church? | 是那个独立战争时期的教堂吗 |
[13:36] | – That’s the one. – And the fact that there’s | -就是那个 -难道他不知道 |
[13:38] | an exact replica of that church in Burbank never occurred to him? | 伯班克有个一模一样的仿制教堂吗 |
[13:41] | – You’re kidding. – Where are you? | -不是吧 -你到哪了 |
[13:44] | Des Moines. I swear to God, Hen. | 得梅因 我对天发誓 亨 |
[13:45] | If I drive to the Eastern Seaboard with my infant daughter, | 如果我带着女儿跑去了东海岸 |
[13:48] | and Maddie’s somewhere in the 818, I’m gonna kill Buck. | 而麦迪就在加州的话 我一定宰了巴克 |
[13:51] | Yeah, you’ve already sworn to do that. | 你早就这么说过了 |
[13:53] | Well, then, I’ll bring him right to the point of death, | 那我就让他到死亡的边缘 |
[13:56] | and with my not-insubstantial paramedic skills, | 用我毕生所学 |
[13:58] | I will revive him, and then I will kill him. | 救活他 然后再弄死他 |
[14:01] | Why would Maddie be in Boston? | 麦迪为什么要去波士顿 |
[14:03] | Well, that’s where she lived with Doug after they got married. | 那是她跟道格婚后定居的地方 |
[14:05] | Again, I ask, why Boston? | 所以说为什么要去波士顿 |
[14:07] | There can’t be a lot of happy memories there for her. | 那里又没有太多美好的回忆 |
[14:10] | He was in medical school. | 当时他还在医学院 |
[14:11] | She was in nursing school. They barely saw each other. | 她在卫校 聚少离多 |
[14:14] | She used to tell me it was actually | 她跟我说过那段时间 |
[14:15] | the happiest point in their marriage. | 是他们婚姻中最美好的时光 |
[14:16] | What is everyone’s obsession with revisiting the past? | 大家怎么都喜欢回顾往事呢 |
[14:20] | Why? Who else is taking you down memory lane? | 怎么了 有谁让你想起往事了吗 |
[14:22] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[14:24] | She called this morning. | 今早她给我打电话 |
[14:25] | Wants to come by the station and talk. | 想来局里跟我聊聊 |
[14:29] | I don’t know what would be worse. | 我不知道是跟前任聊天 |
[14:31] | Me talking to my ex, | 还是告诉我老婆 |
[14:33] | or me telling my wife I talked to my ex. | 我跟前任聊天了更要命 |
[14:37] | I kind of wish I was in Boston right now. | 我现在要是在波士顿就好了 |
[14:40] | Do you have any idea where you’re gonna look once you get there? | 你想过到了那边要从哪里找起吗 |
[14:43] | – Not yet. -I mean, | -还没有 -我是说 |
[14:46] | there’s got to be a reason Maddie’s gone back to her past. | 麦迪追溯过去肯定是有原因的 |
[14:50] | Maybe she’s chasing ghosts. | 或许她在追逐幽灵 |
[14:57] | Or maybe I am. | 或许我才是在追逐幽灵 |
[15:02] | I get goosebumps just thinking about it. | 光是想想我就起一身鸡皮疙瘩 |
[15:05] | Buried alive. | 被活埋 |
[15:08] | You did a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[15:10] | He sounded so scared, trapped, | 他听起来很害怕 被困住了 |
[15:14] | thinking he was gonna die. | 以为自己就要死了 |
[15:17] | You think that’s how Harry felt? | 哈里当时也是这种感觉吗 |
[15:18] | Your brother wasn’t buried in the woods. | 你弟弟又没在森林里被活埋 |
[15:21] | No, he was walled up under some stairs. | 是没有 他是被封在楼梯间里 |
[15:23] | Totally different. | 情况完全”不同” |
[15:24] | May, I’d really rather not relive it, | 梅 我真的不想再回忆这件事了 |
[15:27] | if that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:29] | You know, we’re-we’re trying to put it behind us, | 我们想法设法让这事翻篇 |
[15:31] | you know, so maybe stop bringing it up? | 所以能别再提了吗 |
[15:36] | I just don’t understand why we can’t talk about it. | 我不明白我们为什么对这件事闭口不谈 |
[15:39] | We are talking about it. | 我们有在谈 |
[15:41] | Y-Your brother has his therapist. | 你弟弟有心理咨询师 |
[15:43] | Your mom has hers. Hell, I’m even considering talking to one. | 你妈妈也有 我也在考虑找一位 |
[15:46] | Right, but we’re not talking to each other. | 是 但我们不是跟彼此谈 |
[15:49] | Dad, we all went through it, in our own ways, | 爸爸 我们都以不同的方式经历了这件事 |
[15:53] | but we aren’t processing it together. | 但我们没一起处理这件事 |
[15:54] | We’re barely processing it at all. | 基本就是置之不理 |
[15:56] | We are all doing the best that we can. | 我们都在尽最大努力 |
[15:59] | Are we? He hasn’t been back to the house. | 有吗 他还没回过那个家 |
[16:02] | And I can’t help but notice, neither have you. | 而且我注意到了 你也没回 |
[16:06] | You know, that’s not gonna solve the problem. | 回去也不能解决问题 |
[16:09] | No, | 是不会 |
[16:11] | but it could be a step in the right direction. | 但会朝正确的方向迈一步 |
[16:24] | You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | What do you want, Eva? | 你想怎样 伊娃 |
[16:28] | I’m leaving, Hen. California. | 我要走了 亨 离开加州 |
[16:33] | You know, I’ve done my time, gotten clean. | 我服过刑了 也戒毒了 |
[16:36] | It will be two years next month. | 下个月就满两年了 |
[16:38] | And I figure it’s time for a-a fresh start. | 我想是时候重新开始了 |
[16:40] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:43] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 |
[16:45] | So, two years without getting high, | 两年没碰毒品 |
[16:47] | it’s a long time to sit with your mistakes, | 这是一段很长的时间来面对犯过的错误 |
[16:50] | the things you’ve done and the people you’ve hurt. | 做过的事和伤害过的人 |
[16:54] | And I know I hurt you. | 我知道我伤害了你 |
[16:57] | In ways that I don’t even have the words for. | 以各种无法形容的方式 |
[17:01] | I’m one of your steps. | 我是你戒毒流程中的一步 |
[17:03] | I owe you so much. You saved my life. | 我欠你太多了 你救了我的命 |
[17:07] | You took in my kid. | 你收留了我的孩子 |
[17:09] | And despite everything I did to you, | 就算我做了那么多对不起你的事 |
[17:12] | – you never once took it out on him. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -你从没把气撒在他身上 -等等 |
[17:15] | How do you know that? Did you talk to Denny? | 你怎么知道的 你去找过丹尼吗 |
[17:17] | No. I know you. | 没有 我了解你 |
[17:20] | Look. | 听着 |
[17:23] | Look, look. I’m-I’m… | 听着 我… |
[17:25] | I’m glad that you’re doing better, | 你能好起来我很高兴 |
[17:27] | and-and-and I hope it continues. | 我希望你能越来越好 |
[17:29] | But… forgiving you? | 但…原谅你 |
[17:35] | That’s gonna take a minute. | 那需要时间 |
[17:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:42] | I just appreciate you taking the time to hear me out. | 你能听我说完我就很感激了 |
[17:53] | If Denny ever asks about me… | 如果丹尼问起我… |
[17:54] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[17:58] | Just tell him the truth. | 跟他说实话就好 |
[18:25] | Hey! How was your shift? | 轮班还顺利吗 |
[18:31] | Weird. | 怪怪的 |
[18:32] | Weird how? | 怎么个怪法 |
[18:34] | A bus-through-a-building weird, | 是有公交车冲进大厦那么怪 |
[18:36] | or a-woman’s-face-fell-off weird? | 还是一个女的脸掉下来那么怪 |
[18:38] | An Eva-walked-into-work weird. | 是伊娃来我单位那么怪 |
[18:41] | She wanted to tell me that she was leaving town, | 她来告诉我她要离开了 |
[18:45] | and she was sorry for everything she had done, | 还有她为之前的所有事道歉 |
[18:47] | and she hoped that I could forgive her. | 并且希望我能原谅她 |
[18:50] | And… did you? | 那…你原谅她了吗 |
[18:53] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[18:56] | I mean, I heard her out, | 我听她把话说完了 |
[18:58] | but that’s it. She-she left. I… | 但仅此而已 她走了 我… |
[19:01] | I didn’t get the sense that there was anything more to it. | 我没感觉她有什么别的意思 |
[19:05] | She seemed sincere. | 她看起来很真诚 |
[19:09] | She always does to you. | 对你来说她一向如此 |
[19:13] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[19:14] | Fair? | 公平 |
[19:16] | You cheated on me with her. | 你背着我和她出轨了 |
[19:19] | Or did you forget? | 难道你忘了吗 |
[19:21] | I didn’t have to tell you this, you know. | 这件事我可以不告诉你的 |
[19:24] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么说了 |
[19:28] | Because I don’t want any more secrets. | 因为我不希望我们之间再有秘密了 |
[19:33] | I wanted to tell you the truth | 我想跟你说实话 |
[19:35] | so that you would know that you can trust me, | 好让你知道你可以相信我 |
[19:38] | even when it comes to her. | 哪怕是和她有关 |
[19:43] | You really think she’s leaving town? | 你真的觉得她要走了吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:48] | She-she seemed… sincere. | 她看起来…是真心的 |
[19:54] | And that is why I can’t trust you. | 这就是我不能相信你的原因 |
[20:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:15] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[20:19] | Ma’am, what’s going on? | 女士 怎么了 |
[20:21] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[20:22] | I went to get him out of the car seat, and he’s… | 我刚把他从车里抱出来 他就… |
[20:24] | Okay, let me see him. Yeah. I’m a paramedic. | 让我看看 我是急救员 |
[20:26] | – Give him to me. – Okay. | -把他给我 -好 |
[20:27] | – Okay. You, call 911! – All right. | -好了 快打911 -好的 |
[20:29] | Here, let me see him. | 我来看看 |
[20:33] | Okay. Did, uh, anything happen while you were driving? | 开车的时候有什么事发生吗 |
[20:35] | A fender bender? Did you slam on the brakes? | 有轻微事故吗 有急刹车吗 |
[20:37] | No, nothing like that. | 没有 都没有 |
[20:38] | We went to the aquarium. He seemed fine. I… | 我们去了水族馆 他当时没事 我… |
[20:41] | No pulse. Blood is fresh. | 没有脉搏 血液是新鲜的 |
[20:42] | All right. Come on. | 好了 加油 |
[20:46] | Come on, kid. You just gotta breathe. | 振作点 孩子 你得呼吸 |
[20:49] | Come on. | 加油 |
[20:51] | Breathe for me. | 快呼吸 |
[20:55] | All right! | 好了 |
[20:56] | Boston EMS. Step aside. | 波士顿急救员 让开 |
[20:58] | Okay, uh, we got a newborn, | 这里有个新生儿 |
[20:59] | bleeding from the nose, pulse is steady. | 鼻子出血 脉搏稳定 |
[21:01] | Breathing has returned, | 呼吸恢复了 |
[21:02] | looking at a possible vitamin K deficiency. | 可能是缺乏维生素K |
[21:05] | Sounds like someone trained you well. | 看上去你有个好老师 |
[21:07] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[21:09] | What the hell are you doing in Boston, Howie? | 你在波士顿做什么 小霍 |
[21:11] | Chasing ghosts. Long story. | 找人 说来话长 |
[21:18] | – Heard you were back. – I missed you, too. | -听说你回来上班了 -我也想你 |
[21:21] | Also heard you caught yourself a real head-scratcher. | 还听说你正在查非常难破的案 |
[21:24] | – Buried-alive guy. – Yeah. Bobby tell you about that? | -一个人被活埋了 -对 巴比告诉你的 |
[21:27] | No. Taylor Kelly. | 不 泰勒·凯利说的 |
[21:29] | Heard you two really got into it at the hospital. | 听说你们两个在医院”相处得很愉快” |
[21:32] | You posted a uni to keep her out? | 你安排了一组警员拦着她不让进 |
[21:34] | I couldn’t help myself. The woman’s a menace. | 情不自禁啊 这女人很烦人 |
[21:37] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我正在想 |
[21:38] | how Edgar Hill ended up buried alive… | 埃德加·希尔为什么会被活埋… |
[21:42] | and why he won’t tell anyone what happened. | 他又为什么不告诉别人发生了什么 |
[21:45] | Uh, isn’t that the police’s job? | 这不是警察的活吗 |
[21:47] | I don’t think they have any idea what they’re looking for. | 我觉得他们根本不知道要查什么 |
[21:54] | Mm. Edgar Hill. | 埃德加·希尔 |
[21:54] | Carjacked, shot and buried alive. | 被抢车 被枪击 被活埋 |
[21:57] | Claims to have no memory of what happened | 却说不记得发生什么了 |
[21:59] | and no idea of who might want to hurt him. | 也不知道谁会想伤害他 |
[22:00] | – Married? – Yeah. | -他已婚 -对 |
[22:01] | Lizzie. Married ten years. | 老婆叫莉茲 已婚十年了 |
[22:03] | Current whereabouts unknown. | 目前下落不明 |
[22:04] | He said she was on a cruise to Alaska. | 他说莉兹正坐游轮去阿拉斯加 |
[22:07] | Let me guess. He lied? | 让我猜猜 他说谎了 |
[22:11] | “I’m sorry, Lizzie.” | “对不起 莉兹” |
[22:15] | That’s what he said | 你在把他从洞里拉上来时 |
[22:16] | when you pulled him out of the hole, right? | 他就是这么说的 对吗 |
[22:17] | How do you know that? I didn’t tell you that. | 你怎么知道 我没告诉过你 |
[22:20] | What? You think you’re my only source? | 怎么 你觉得你是我唯一的线人 |
[22:23] | Were you able to track down the coffin? | 你能想办法查出棺材的来源吗 |
[22:24] | Was able to trace it to the store, but that was it. | 能找到是哪家店买的 但就这样了 |
[22:27] | They couldn’t tell me who bought those specific boards. | 他们说不出是谁买的那一副棺材 |
[22:30] | Just gave me a list of everyone who made a purchase. | 只给了我一份买家的名单 |
[22:32] | It’s gonna take some time to run down all these. | 查所有买家的信息要花很长时间 |
[22:35] | Did learn something interesting, though. | 但找到了一些有意思的线索 |
[22:37] | The manager at the store said that they all knew Edgar Hill. | 商店的经理说 他们都认识埃德加·希尔 |
[22:40] | Apparently, he shopped there. | 显然 他在那买过东西 |
[22:41] | Well, he is a contractor, so that’s not surprising. | 他是承包商 所以不奇怪 |
[22:44] | He’d been in a lot the last couple of weeks, | 在过去几周 他去过好几次 |
[22:45] | but, oddly, manager couldn’t find any purchase records. | 但奇怪的是 经理找不到他的购买记录 |
[22:49] | So he’s coming into the store, but not buying anything? | 他去商店 却没买过任何东西 |
[22:54] | You think he’s visiting a friend? | 你觉得他是去找人 |
[22:56] | The wife didn’t have any friends. | 莉兹没有朋友 |
[22:58] | At least according to the neighbors. | 至少邻居是这么说的 |
[23:00] | But then, past few weeks, | 但过去几周 |
[23:02] | they started noticing a van parked down the street. | 他们注意到有辆货车停在街边 |
[23:05] | And one of them saw Lizzie getting out of it. | 还有个人看见莉兹从车上下来 |
[23:07] | Could’ve been anyone’s van. Could’ve been the pool guy. | 司机是谁都有可能 可能是替他们修泳池的人 |
[23:10] | Okay, never had a pool, but I’m pretty sure | 我没有泳池 但我很确定 |
[23:11] | you don’t meet with them inside their van. | 一般人不会跟泳池工人在车上见面 |
[23:14] | You think she was having an affair. | 你认为她有外遇 |
[23:16] | I think there was definitely something wrong | 我认为他们的婚姻 |
[23:18] | with that marriage. | 绝对出问题了 |
[23:20] | He was having financial troubles. | 埃德加经济上出了问题 |
[23:22] | And still managed to find a way | 却还是想办法 |
[23:24] | to pay for three life insurance policies on the wife. | 给妻子买了三份人寿保险 |
[23:28] | They don’t have kids. | 他们没有孩子 |
[23:30] | She didn’t work outside the home. | 莉兹也不外出工作 |
[23:32] | And he let the policy on himself lapse. | 但埃德加让保单失效了 |
[23:34] | Lizzie was furious when she found out. | 莉兹发现了保单 而且十分愤怒 |
[23:36] | The mail carrier said | 邮递员说 |
[23:37] | they had a screaming match in the driveway. | 他们在车道上吵了一架 |
[23:39] | Over life insurance? | 关于保险 |
[23:41] | He told her she’d never get another penny out of him, | 埃德加说 不会让莉兹再拿到一分钱 |
[23:44] | dead or alive. | 无论她是死是活 |
[23:46] | She told him, money or not, | 莉兹说 不管能不能拿到钱 |
[23:48] | she’d rather see him dead. | 她都想让埃德加去死 |
[23:50] | Still, one thing just doesn’t make sense. | 但还有一件事不合理 |
[23:54] | The Hills had two cars. | 希尔一家有两辆车 |
[23:55] | A seven-year-old sedan and a brand-new Range Rover. | 一辆七年的轿车 一辆全新的路虎揽胜 |
[23:58] | Fancy car like that would make Edgar a target. | 路虎是好车 会让埃德加成为抢劫目标 |
[24:00] | Except he claims that he was driving the sedan | 但是他说被抢车时 |
[24:02] | when he got carjacked. | 他开的是旧车 |
[24:03] | But he had the keys to the SUV. | 但他有路虎的钥匙 |
[24:06] | Did you check the garage at their house? | 你检查过他们的车库了吗 |
[24:08] | Empty. Both cars are gone. | 空的 两辆车都不见了 |
[24:10] | I tried to ask Edgar about it, but he stopped talking. | 我问过埃德加 但他不肯说 |
[24:13] | Suppose the wife could have it. | 可能是他妻子开走了 |
[24:15] | Or maybe he gave it to a friend. | 又或许他把车给了别人 |
[24:17] | Someone who works at a home improvement store? | 在家居用品店工作的人 |
[24:19] | Okay, I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. | 我要说的事有些疯狂 但听我说完 |
[24:22] | The marriage is in trouble. | 他们的婚姻出了问题 |
[24:23] | Lizzie wants out until she discovers the money is gone. | 莉兹想离婚 却发现家里没钱了 |
[24:27] | Edgar’s business is failing. | 埃德加的事业走下坡 |
[24:28] | He’s about to lose everything he has. | 他马上要失去一切 |
[24:30] | She’s invested years into that marriage. | 但莉兹为这段婚姻付出了心血 |
[24:32] | She is not about to walk away with nothing, | 她不想净身出户 |
[24:34] | or worse, half of nothing. | 什么也拿不到 |
[24:36] | But Edgar still has those life insurance policies, | 但埃德加还有人寿保险 |
[24:38] | and they’re worth millions. | 价值几百万 |
[24:39] | Just not as long as Lizzie’s alive. | 只要莉兹死亡 |
[24:41] | The house, the cars, the retirement accounts– | 房子 车子 退休金账户 |
[24:44] | they’re worth millions. | 也值几百万 |
[24:45] | But only if Edgar is dead. | 但莉兹只能在埃德加死后才能拿到 |
[24:48] | You think it was a professional hit? | 你认为是买凶杀人 |
[24:51] | The car could be a down payment | 车可能是预付金 |
[24:53] | until the job is done. | 剩下的要等任务完成 |
[24:55] | Only one person knows for sure. | 只有一个人清楚 |
[24:57] | We need to find the hit man. | 我们需要找到杀手 |
[24:58] | And then we can prove what really happened. | 然后就能知道真相 |
[25:01] | – The wife did it. – The husband did it. | -是妻子做的 -是丈夫做的 |
[25:14] | You’re packing. | 你在打包行李 |
[25:16] | You’re actually moving. | 你真的要搬家了 |
[25:18] | Yeah, want to see the lease | 对 要看看租房合同吗 |
[25:19] | for my new place in Portland? | 我在波特兰找的新房子 |
[25:20] | I want to know why you keep popping up, | 我想知道你为什么阴魂不在 |
[25:23] | trying to blow my life apart. | 想要毁掉我的生活 |
[25:24] | I’m not trying to blow your life apart. | 我没想毁掉你的生活 |
[25:25] | What are you doing? | 那你在做什么 |
[25:27] | You’re clean. You got a new life. | 你戒毒了 你有了新的人生 |
[25:29] | You’re moving on. Great. Happy for you. | 你能放下过去了 很好 我为你感到高兴 |
[25:32] | You didn’t need to go see Hen. You could’ve just left town. | 但你没必要去见亨 你可以直接离开的 |
[25:35] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[25:36] | Then make me. | 那就解释给我听 |
[25:39] | Hen was the first person who ever really saw me. | 亨是第一个真正了解我的人 |
[25:44] | She said she loved me. | 她说 她爱我 |
[25:47] | She told me that I mattered. | 她说 我很重要 |
[25:50] | There was a time | 曾经 |
[25:51] | when me being clean would’ve made her proud. | 她会因我戒毒而感到骄傲 |
[25:54] | You wanted to make her proud of you again. | 你想让她再次为你骄傲 |
[25:58] | Yeah, a little. | 有点吧 |
[26:01] | But, look, you really don’t have to worry about me. | 但 你真的没必要担心我的出现 |
[26:04] | I have been worried about you since the third date. | 我从跟亨的第三次约会开始就在担心 |
[26:09] | She told me about you, | 她跟我说了你的事 |
[26:11] | and her hurt was so raw and so deep. | 她是那么痛苦 |
[26:17] | I didn’t know whether to pull her close or run away. | 我不知道该接近她还是远离她 |
[26:23] | Well, it seems like you made the right choice. | 你做出了正确的选择 |
[26:24] | I remember when you called Hen | 我还记得你打给亨的时候 |
[26:26] | to tell her that you were pregnant. | 告诉她你怀孕了 |
[26:29] | That you needed her help. | 你需要她的帮助 |
[26:31] | I thought, “That’s it. | 我想着 “完了” |
[26:32] | She’s going back to Eva. They’re gonna be a family.” | “她要去找伊娃 她们会组建家庭了” |
[26:34] | Every time you call, | 每次你打电话来 |
[26:37] | that’s what I feel. | 我都这么想 |
[26:41] | That I am about to lose my wife and my son. | 想着我要失去妻子和儿子了 |
[26:47] | Because all the people I love the most… | 因为我最爱的人… |
[26:51] | belonged to you first. | 原先都属于你 |
[26:57] | Hen is never gonna leave you. | 亨绝对不会离开你的 |
[26:59] | What, because you’re moving to Oregon? | 因为你要搬到俄勒冈州 |
[27:03] | ‘Cause Hen loves you | 因为亨爱你 |
[27:06] | more than me. | 而不是我 |
[27:12] | Name’s Tom Gladden. He works at the store. | 他叫汤姆·格拉登 在五金店工作 |
[27:14] | He met Edgar Hill in the parking lot at least half a dozen times. | 他与埃德加·希尔在停车场见面过至少六次 |
[27:18] | Ah, ex-Marine. | 前海军陆战队员 |
[27:20] | Looks like he ran into some trouble a few years back. | 他在几年前陷入了麻烦 |
[27:23] | Did a stint at Lompoc. | 在隆波克工作过 |
[27:24] | Hasn’t been back to work since Edgar’s carjacking. | 从埃德加被抢车后 就没回来上班 |
[27:26] | But he did use his credit card at a motel just up the coast. | 但他在海边的汽车旅馆刷了信用卡 |
[27:29] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[27:31] | Can you take his photo over to the hospital? | 你能把他的照片带去医院吗 |
[27:33] | – See if Edgar will identify him? – No can do. | -看埃德加能不能认出他 -不行 |
[27:35] | Talked to a uni. | 跟警员联系过了 |
[27:36] | Edgar Hill checked out of the hospital earlier this morning. | 埃德加·希尔今天早上出院了 |
[27:39] | I got a car sitting on the house in case he comes home. | 我让人守在他家门口 以防万一 |
[27:41] | Okay, let me know if he shows up. I’m on my way to the motel. | 好 如果他出现了就通知我 我去汽车旅馆 |
[27:44] | All right. Go get him, tiger. | 好 拿下凶手吧 勇士 |
[27:56] | Detective Ransone. | 兰森警探 |
[27:58] | You know you’re a reporter, right? | 你是个记者 |
[27:59] | Your job is to report the news, not create it. | 你的工作是报道新闻 不是制造新闻 |
[28:02] | I was gonna call you. I just wanted to make sure | 我正要打给你 我只是想 |
[28:04] | the subject was on the premises before you made a trip out. | 在你来之前 确认嫌犯在现场 |
[28:08] | Maybe get a confession on camera. | 也许还能让嫌犯对着摄像机供认罪行 |
[28:09] | Make sure the parking lot’s locked down, no one in or out. | 封锁停车场 不许任何人出入 |
[28:12] | By the way, how did you hear about this place? | 对了 你怎么知道这个地方 |
[28:14] | Someone tipping you off? | 有人告诉你的 |
[28:15] | I just did some old-fashioned investigating. | 我只是调查了一下 |
[28:17] | Detective, I got a guy here looking to deliver a pizza. | 警探 这边有人送披萨 |
[28:20] | All right, hold onto him. This will all be over in a moment. | 拦住他 一会就好了 |
[28:24] | Tom Gladden! | 汤姆·格兰登 |
[28:25] | – Uh, who’s Tom Gladden? – A very dangerous man | -谁是汤姆·格兰登 -一个非常危险的男人 |
[28:28] | whose door you were about to knock on, | 你正要去敲他的门 |
[28:29] | armed only with a microphone. | 却只带了麦克风 |
[28:31] | I was here to talk to Lizzie Hill. | 我是来找莉兹·希尔的 |
[28:33] | What? No, Lizzie Hill is dead. | 什么 莉兹·希尔死了 |
[28:34] | Her husband hired Gladden to kill her. | 她的丈夫雇了格拉登杀她 |
[28:36] | – You don’t have to be so rough! – Let’s go. | -没必要那么粗鲁 -快走 |
[28:38] | Wait. That-that’s… | 等等 那是… |
[28:40] | Lizzie Hill. She’s the one who hired the hit man… to kill Edgar. | 莉兹·希尔 就是她雇了凶手… 去杀埃德加 |
[28:44] | Got a runner! | 有人逃跑 |
[28:54] | Edgar? | 埃德加 |
[28:55] | Damn you, Lizzie. | 去死吧 莉兹 |
[28:57] | And you, too, Tom! | 还有你 汤姆 |
[29:00] | – I’m so confused. – I’m so confused. | -我没搞懂 -我没搞懂 |
[29:02] | A shocking new development in the story | 有关当地承包商埃德加·希尔 |
[29:04] | of the kidnapping and attempted murder | 绑架与谋杀未遂案 |
[29:06] | of local contractor Edgar Hill. | 有了令人震惊的新进展 |
[29:09] | In a bizarre turn of events, | 事情发生了奇怪的变化 |
[29:11] | three suspects are in custody tonight, | 今晚 三名嫌疑人被拘留 |
[29:13] | including Mr. Hill himself, | 包括希尔先生本人 |
[29:15] | as well as his wife Elizabeth Hill, | 还有他的妻子伊丽莎白·希尔 |
[29:18] | and Tom Gladden, | 和汤姆·格拉登 |
[29:19] | an employee at a local hardware store. | 一名五金店的雇员 |
[29:22] | Okay. You want to tell me what happened? | 你要说发生什么事了吗 |
[29:27] | Those two are crazy. | 那两人是疯子 |
[29:31] | Edgar was a regular. | 埃德加是常客 |
[29:33] | Came in all the time. Seemed like a nice guy. | 常常来店里 看上去是好人 |
[29:35] | Couple of months ago, he mentioned | 几个月前 他提到 |
[29:36] | he might have a job for me, real good pay. | 他有个活给我 报酬很高 |
[29:39] | Told me what a terrible mistake his marriage had been, | 说他的婚姻是个巨大的错误 |
[29:41] | that his wife was a horrible person. | 他的妻子很糟糕 |
[29:44] | Gold digger, abusive. | 拜金 虐待他 |
[29:46] | Never kept the house tidy. | 从来不打扫卫生 |
[29:50] | Abusive how? Physically? | 怎么个虐待法 生理上的吗 |
[29:52] | He did not say. I did not wish to pry. | 他没说 我也不想刺探隐私 |
[29:55] | I would never have considered taking such a job, | 我本来绝对不会接这种活的 |
[29:58] | but he was willing to pay me $100,000. | 但他愿意付我十万 |
[30:01] | And the fact that I had some financial hardships, | 而我又有经济困难 |
[30:04] | and that she was such a terrible woman, | 他老婆又那么恶劣 |
[30:06] | I decided to help him out. | 我决定帮他一把 |
[30:11] | I was tired of living in my van. | 我不想再住在货车里了 |
[30:13] | So you took the job, decided to kill Lizzie Hill. | 所以你接下了活 准备杀了莉茲·希尔 |
[30:17] | – And then? – I saw her. | -之后呢 -我看到了她 |
[30:20] | And I knew Edgar had lied to me. | 我明白埃德加骗了我 |
[30:23] | She was no shrew. | 她并非泼妇 |
[30:24] | She was… beautiful. | 她非常美丽 |
[30:29] | I know this will sound crazy, | 可能听起来疯了 |
[30:30] | but I started to… feel things. | 但当时我心动了 |
[30:34] | I don’t know if you’d call it love or not, | 我不知道这是否是爱 |
[30:36] | but I knew I couldn’t hurt this woman. | 但我不可能会伤害她 |
[30:38] | I couldn’t just walk away. | 我也不能一走了之 |
[30:39] | I mean, Edgar could find another guy. | 除了我 埃德加还能找别人 |
[30:41] | Someone less discerning of Lizzie’s nature. | 其他不了解莉茲天性的人 |
[30:44] | I had to warn her. | 我必须提醒她 |
[30:45] | So you told her the truth? | 所以你告诉她真相了 |
[30:47] | – Every bit of it. – And what’d she say? | -毫无隐瞒 -那她怎么说 |
[30:50] | Where the hell was he getting $100,000? | 我老公到哪里搞来10万美元 |
[30:52] | He’s been crying poverty for months and then, | 几个月来 他一直在哭穷 |
[30:55] | suddenly, he has the cash to hire a guy to kill me? | 突然他就有钱了 还要雇人杀我 |
[30:57] | I wanted to know what the hell was going on. | 我想弄清楚到底怎么回事 |
[30:59] | Tom called me out of the blue, said we had to meet. | 汤姆突然打电话叫我出来 说必须见面 |
[31:02] | Starts going off about money, how he can’t do the job | 开始谈钱 说他不能继续了 |
[31:05] | unless I’m willing to pay him his fee upfront. | 除非我愿意提前付钱 |
[31:07] | I offered him a grand. He refused. | 我给他1000美元 他拒绝了 |
[31:10] | I would like it noted for the record that, | 我希望口供里要记录 |
[31:11] | up until this time, I had not yet committed a crime. | 到那一刻 我还没有犯罪 |
[31:17] | Tom took my car, so when I said I was carjacked, | 汤姆开走了我的车 所以我说车被劫了 |
[31:19] | it wasn’t completely a lie. | 并非全是谎话 |
[31:22] | I told Lizzie what Edgar told me. | 我把埃德加的话告诉了莉茲 |
[31:25] | That he didn’t have the money yet, | 他还没有钱 |
[31:27] | and he was gonna pay me once he collected the life insurance. | 保险金一到手 他就付我钱 |
[31:27] | What is he talking about?! | 他说得是人话吗 |
[31:32] | She was not happy. | 她当时很不开心 |
[31:34] | So she decided to turn the tables on her husband then, | 所以她决定反杀 |
[31:37] | have you kill him instead. | 让你去杀她丈夫 |
[31:39] | It was self-defense. | 那是自卫 |
[31:40] | He was gonna kill me if I didn’t kill him first. | 如果我不先杀了他 他会杀了我 |
[31:43] | And how were you gonna pay him? | 你能给什么报酬呢 |
[31:52] | It was not my finest hour. | 我当时也没有很快乐 |
[31:55] | Two days later, Tom calls me. | 两天后 汤姆打电话给我 |
[31:57] | Says she’s dead. | 说她死了 |
[31:59] | I say “Great. Show me some proof.” | 我回复说 “很好 把证据发给我” |
[32:02] | But he doesn’t want to send photos. | 但是他不愿意发照片 |
[32:03] | Says it has to be in person. | 说必须见面看 |
[32:07] | So I drove out to meet him. | 所以我开车去见他 |
[32:09] | She’s over here. | 她在那边 |
[32:12] | He, uh, took me to this grave in the woods. | 他领着我去了林子里挖好的墓地 |
[32:15] | But when I looked inside, it was empty. | 但是我没看到她 里面是空的 |
[32:19] | That’s the last thing I remember. | 我记忆就戛然而止了 |
[32:28] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[32:34] | Oh. I hope he rots in hell. | 我希望他在地狱里腐烂 |
[32:37] | I plead extreme emotional disturbance. | 我要辩护 我有极端情绪障碍 |
[32:40] | When we found out that Edgar wasn’t dead, we panicked. | 我们发现埃德加没死 慌极了 |
[32:43] | Thought it was best to get out of town, | 觉得最好离开 |
[32:45] | figure out what to do next. | 然后打算下一步 |
[32:48] | Still don’t know how Edgar found us. | 但现在还不知道埃德加怎么找到我们的 |
[32:50] | There’s an app for that. | 我安装了一个软件 |
[32:53] | Now you sure you want to confess | 你确定你现在就认罪 |
[32:54] | to everything without a lawyer present? | 不等律师来 |
[32:57] | I think I’ll be safer in prison. | 我觉得监狱里更安全点 |
[33:14] | You sure this is okay? | 没问题吗 |
[33:16] | Jee-Yun will be fine without you for an hour. | 姬云离开你一个小时也没事的 |
[33:19] | And Molly seemed excited about fussing over a baby | 能照顾孩子 茉莉也非常激动 |
[33:21] | she can give back before it turns into a resentful teenager. | 她能一直照顾到青春叛逆期 再送回你那里 |
[33:24] | Though if she starts talking about having another one, | 但如果她说要再要一个孩子 |
[33:25] | I’m never speaking to you again. | 我就要和你绝交 |
[33:28] | I’m glad to see you doing well. | 看到你过得很好 我很开心 |
[33:30] | You seem happy. | 你很幸福 |
[33:33] | You don’t. | 你不开心 |
[33:33] | Still trying to carry the world’s problems | 还是想把全世界的问题 |
[33:35] | on your shoulders? | 都揽到自己的肩上 |
[33:38] | Well, Maddie’s been gone a month. | 麦迪已经离开了一个月了 |
[33:40] | And here I am on her trail like freaking Columbo. | 我就像警探可伦坡 一直在追踪她 |
[33:44] | Driving across the country. | 开车横跨整个国家 |
[33:45] | Letting my kid have important milestones | 让我的孩子在汽车旅馆里 |
[33:47] | in motel rooms. | 度过她的重要时刻 |
[33:48] | I’d say she won’t hold it against you, but eventually, | 我想说她不会怪你 但是到叛逆期 |
[33:50] | they hold everything against you. | 孩子会把一切都怪你头上 |
[33:54] | You know Maddie leaving wasn’t your fault, right? | 麦迪离开 错不在你 你知道吧 |
[33:59] | I know that she was depressed. | 我知道她有抑郁症 |
[34:02] | I don’t know how bad it was, but… | 我不知道情况有多严重 但是 |
[34:03] | Maybe she didn’t want you to know. | 可能她不想让你知道 |
[34:05] | Or maybe I didn’t want to see it. | 或者我视而不见 |
[34:08] | She was struggling. | 当时她在挣扎 |
[34:09] | And I felt like there wasn’t anything I could do | 我却觉得我帮不了什么 |
[34:11] | other than drive her to her appointments | 除了开车送她看病 |
[34:13] | or remind her to take her pills. | 叮嘱她吃药 |
[34:15] | So whenever she would tell me she was okay, | 所以每次她告诉我一切都好 |
[34:18] | I’d let myself believe it ’cause it was easier that way. | 我就相信了 因为那样更容易接受 |
[34:22] | For me. | 对我来说 |
[34:24] | You know, so I could go to work, | 我能继续上班 |
[34:26] | put on a happy face, | 展开笑颜 |
[34:27] | not be filled with terror every freaking moment. | 而不是每时每刻都胆战心惊 |
[34:31] | It was great for me, not so good for her. | 这对我很好 可对她不是 |
[34:36] | Look, you screwed up. | 听着 你搞砸了 |
[34:38] | I mean, you did, right? | 你搞砸过 对吧 |
[34:40] | – Yeah. – And you’re about to do it again. | -是的 -但是你如今在重蹈覆辙 |
[34:43] | Maddie’s got this voice | 麦迪心里有个声音 |
[34:44] | inside her head whispering lies right now. | 不断地低语着 欺骗她 |
[34:47] | Telling her she’s worthless, that she’s a burden. | 告诉她 她毫无价值 是个累赘 |
[34:50] | That everybody she loves would be better off without her. | 只有她消失 她爱的人才能过得更好 |
[34:53] | – I know. – So how do you think | -我知道 -所以你想想 |
[34:56] | she’s gonna feel when you show up on her doorstep, | 你出现在她门口时 她会有什么感受 |
[34:58] | looking like a man | 你看起来像个醉汉 |
[34:59] | who’s just been on a month-long bender? | 喝了一个月的酒 |
[35:02] | You’re gonna confirm every terrible, | 你会让她坚信 |
[35:03] | dark thought she’s ever had, | 那些不好的想法 |
[35:04] | and the cycle of blaming each other– it’s gonna continue, | 彼此责怪的怪圈会一直持续 |
[35:09] | and you two are gonna spiral further and further apart. | 你俩渐行渐远 |
[35:12] | – I can’t give up. – No. No. | -我不能放弃 -我不是那个意思 |
[35:15] | You can take a minute, or you can take a breath. | 你可以慢点来 给自己时间缓缓 |
[35:19] | You can pull yourself together. | 你可以振作起来 |
[35:22] | So that eventually, when you do find her, | 这样你最后找到她的时候 |
[35:24] | you can be the Howie that she needs. | 才能做她需要的那个小霍 |
[35:31] | You know, it’s funny. | 真奇怪 |
[35:31] | Almost no one calls me “Howie” anymore. | 现在基本没人叫我”小霍”了 |
[35:33] | What do they call you? | 他们管你叫什么 |
[36:30] | 禁止擅入 请勿靠近 | |
[37:13] | I heard you got your guy. | 我听说你抓到犯人了 |
[37:14] | All three of them. | 三个都抓到了 |
[37:15] | Do not envy you that paperwork. | 那文件可有得你处理了 |
[37:19] | Harry? What are you doing up so late? | 哈里 这么晚了你怎么还没睡 |
[37:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:22] | Mom, I’m in trouble. | 妈妈 我有麻烦了 |
[37:23] | Harry, what’s wrong? | 哈里 出什么事了 |
[37:25] | I did something real dumb. | 我干了件蠢事 |
[37:26] | – Please don’t be mad. – I’m not mad. | -拜托别生气 -我不生气 |
[37:27] | Just worried. Tell me where you are. | 只是很担心 告诉我你在哪 |
[37:29] | I went back to the house where Jeffery took me. | 我去了杰弗里绑架我的地方 |
[37:32] | But I hurt myself. | 但我受伤了 |
[37:33] | – Can you come get me? – I’m on my way. | -你能来接我吗 -我这就去 |
[37:50] | – Harry? – Mom! | -哈里 -妈妈 |
[37:52] | I’m down here! | 我在下面 |
[37:56] | I hurt my shoulder. I can’t get up. | 我伤到肩膀了 起不来 |
[37:57] | All right, I’ll get him. | 好吧 我来 |
[38:03] | Got you. | 来了 |
[38:07] | I got you, I got you. | 好了 好了 |
[38:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:10] | Easy. Easy. Easy. Okay. | 小心 小心 小心 好了 |
[38:15] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[38:20] | Were you working? | 你在上班吗 |
[38:22] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[38:24] | You always come first. | 你永远是最重要的 |
[38:40] | – What is this? – Don’t worry. | -这是什么情况 -别担心 |
[38:42] | Got a fire extinguisher stashed under the bed just in case. | 我在床底下塞了个灭火器 以防万一 |
[38:45] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我以为你在生我的气 |
[38:47] | I don’t want to be mad anymore. | 我不想再生气了 |
[38:49] | That would mean looking backwards. | 那样是走回头路 |
[38:51] | And we’ve done that enough. | 我们已经翻够旧账了 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | I spoke to Eva, too. | 我也跟伊娃谈了 |
[39:02] | And… it… made me realize | 那让我意识到 |
[39:06] | that she’s always been this… | 她一直都是… |
[39:08] | shadow hanging between us. | 我们之间的阴影 |
[39:13] | And not just because of her or you, | 不只是因为她 或是你 |
[39:16] | but because of me. | 也有我的原因 |
[39:19] | ‘Cause I couldn’t let her go. | 因为我没法放下 |
[39:23] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[39:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:28] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[39:29] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我要说多少次 |
[39:31] | that before you believe me? | 你才会相信我 |
[39:34] | Maybe just one more time? | 再说一次怎么样 |
[39:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:39] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:46] | It never stops, does it? | 真是永无止境 对吧 |
[39:48] | Always another story. | 总有下一个故事 |
[39:50] | Yup, that’s kind of the way the news works. | 是啊 新闻就是这么一回事 |
[39:52] | Since when does reporting the news include | 从什么时候起 播报新闻 |
[39:56] | randomly confronting a killer? | 还要去跟凶手对峙 |
[39:58] | Finding the truth can be risky– | 寻找真相可能会有风险 |
[40:00] | dangerous, even– but it’s important. | 甚至还很危险 但这很重要 |
[40:03] | People need to know what’s going on around them. | 大家需要知道身边发生的事 |
[40:07] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[40:09] | Why is it your job to take those kinds of risks? | 为什么承担风险是你的工作 |
[40:12] | I know. Pot meet kettle, but, uh… but still. | 我知道 我也好不到哪去 但还是 |
[40:16] | A husband wants to kill his wife. | 丈夫想杀妻子 |
[40:17] | The wife wants to kill her husband. | 妻子想杀丈夫 |
[40:18] | How-how is that worth your time, | 这值得你花时间调查吗 |
[40:21] | much less your life? | 更别说搭上性命 |
[40:22] | The truth is worth everything, Buck. Everything. | 真相值得我付出一切 巴克 一切 |
[40:27] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:30] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 只是… |
[40:32] | I guess, uh, unsolved mysteries just never sat right with me. | 我只是受不了未解之谜 |
[40:41] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[40:42] | They don’t think it’s broken, it’s just dislocated. | 他们觉得没骨折 只是脱臼了 |
[40:45] | Glad to hear it. | 好消息 |
[40:47] | You’ll be as good as new in no time. | 你很快就会恢复的 |
[40:51] | Detective Ransone? | 兰森警探 |
[40:53] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:55] | You ever see him? Jeffery? | 你见过他吗 杰弗里 |
[40:58] | Every time I close my eyes. | 我每次闭上眼睛都能看到他 |
[41:00] | He was in my house. | 他到过我家 |
[41:01] | In mine, too. | 也到过我家 |
[41:03] | Eating my food, wearing my clothes. | 吃我的食物 穿我的衣服 |
[41:06] | I know he’s dead, but… | 我知道他死了 但… |
[41:09] | still kind of feels like he’s there, you know? | 总觉得他好像还在 |
[41:13] | I just… I just wish I could forget about him. | 我只是…我只是希望能忘掉他 |
[41:17] | Then maybe I could move on like everybody wants me to. | 或许我就能向前看了 像大家希望的那样 |
[41:22] | You know, Harry, I’ve been doing this a long time. | 哈里 我干这行很久了 |
[41:26] | I’ve spoken to a lot of survivors, | 我跟很多幸存者聊过 |
[41:27] | and they all tell me the same thing. | 他们都告诉我同一件事 |
[41:30] | You never quite really move on. | 你没法真的过去这个坎 |
[41:33] | I mean, you heal. You know, you move forward, but | 伤痛能够治愈 你会继续生活 但是 |
[41:36] | the trauma comes with you. | 创伤会伴随着你 |
[41:39] | You just learn to live with it. | 你只是学会了和它共存 |
[41:41] | Thought if I came here, to the place where he took me, | 我以为来到这里 到他绑架我的地方 |
[41:45] | then I could stop thinking about him. | 我就能不再去想他了 |
[41:49] | That’s really brave, you know. | 这真的很勇敢 |
[41:51] | I mean, confronting the-the thing that scares you the most. | 直面你最害怕的事情 |
[41:54] | I just want to feel normal again. | 我只想重新感觉正常 |
[41:58] | You will. | 你会的 |
[42:00] | Because that ghost can’t hurt you anymore. | 鬼魂不能再伤害你了 |
[42:03] | Unless you let it. | 除非你放任它 |
[42:06] | Listen, it could be worse. | 这已经不算糟了 |
[42:07] | I mean, I have people treating me like I’m the walking dead. | 有些人看到我像见了鬼似的 |
[42:10] | Yeah, that’s pretty gross. | 那确实挺惨烈的 |
[42:12] | Okay. I’m gonna take you to get some X-rays, and then… | 好了 我带你去拍片子 然后… |
[42:16] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[42:18] | Yeah. Your dad’s waiting on you. | 好 你爸爸在等你了 |
[42:20] | No, Mom. Home. | 不 妈妈 家 |
[42:30] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定准备好了吗 |
[42:44] | Hey, welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[42:49] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[42:51] | You sure did. | 那是当然 |
[42:54] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在 |
[42:56] | We could have a cookout, | 我们可以野炊 |
[42:58] | and I could tell you guys about what happened to me. | 然后我跟你们说说发生了什么 |
[43:03] | My man. | 好儿子 |