时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | A powerful storm hit land in Haiti yesterday morning, | 昨日清晨 强力暴风雨袭击海地 |
[00:21] | causing massive destruction in a nation still recovering | 带来巨大的破坏 而海地还未从 |
[00:24] | from August’s devastating earthquake. | 八月灾难性的地震中恢复 |
[00:26] | Residents are now grappling with catastrophic… | 居民正在与灾难搏斗 |
[00:28] | Man, why anyone would want to live | 天呐 我总是感到很神奇 |
[00:30] | in the path of constant hurricanes | 怎么会有人想要住在 |
[00:32] | will never cease to amaze me. | 经常有飓风经过的地方 |
[00:36] | Right. | 是 |
[00:37] | They should move here, where nothing bad ever happens. | 他们应该搬到这个不会有坏事发生的地方 |
[00:41] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[00:44] | I’m going there. | 我要去那 |
[00:45] | You’re going where? | 你要去哪 |
[00:47] | To Haiti? | 去海地吗 |
[00:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:51] | I want to help with relief efforts. | 我想去帮忙救灾 |
[00:54] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[00:55] | Since people I know reached out and asked me to. | 有我认识的人来邀请我去 |
[00:58] | It’s not the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[01:00] | I’ve always had a reason to resist, but… | 我总有理由拒绝 但是 |
[01:03] | I think I ran out of those reasons. | 我好像用完那些理由了 |
[01:04] | Okay, okay, my head is spinning right now. | 好吧 我现在有点晕 |
[01:06] | – When? – Soon. | -什么时候走 -很快 |
[01:09] | I have to talk to the hospital first. | 我得先跟医院谈 |
[01:10] | I still have a few surgeries on my calendar. | 我还有几台手术预约 |
[01:12] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[01:14] | A month or two. | 一到两个月 |
[01:15] | Maybe longer. | 或许更久 |
[01:19] | So are you leaving me? | 你是要离开我吗 |
[01:23] | It’s only for a while. | 只是一段时间 |
[01:25] | If you want to be mad at someone, blame my boyfriend. | 你要怪就怪我男朋友吧 |
[01:28] | He introduced me to a world of folks | 是他介绍我认识了一群 |
[01:30] | who never hesitate to rush into an emergency. | 会永远毫不犹豫冲到事故现场的人 |
[01:35] | I think some of that rubbed off. | 可能有些影响到我 |
[01:38] | You know I’m really in love with you, right? | 你知道我真的爱你对吗 |
[01:41] | I had my suspicions. | 我有过怀疑 |
[01:52] | Don’t mess up. Don’t mess up. | 别搞砸 别搞砸 |
[01:54] | Oh, you’re nervous. | 你紧张了 |
[01:57] | – No. – Be careful. | -不 -小心点 |
[01:58] | Don’t be… | 别 |
[01:59] | Oh, you’re nervous. I see you shaking. Be careful. | 你紧张了 我看到你在抖 小心点 |
[02:02] | Dude! | 你这家伙 |
[02:03] | – What? You want to play like that, huh? – Oh, my God. | -什么 你想这么玩吗 -天呐 |
[02:06] | All right, make room for some food. | 好了 收拾一下准备吃饭了 |
[02:09] | Double cheese and onion? | 双层芝士和洋葱吗 |
[02:11] | Harry special, right there. | 哈里专属 正是 |
[02:13] | Michael, quit loitering! | 迈克尔 别磨蹭了 |
[02:15] | Come eat! | 快来吃 |
[02:21] | Hey, uh, you guys, | 伙计们 |
[02:23] | I have some news. | 我有事要说 |
[02:25] | David is going to Haiti. | 大卫要去海地了 |
[02:27] | Haiti? Why? | 海地 为什么 |
[02:29] | Well, he knows some people there that are doing relief work. | 那边有他认识的人在帮助救灾 |
[02:32] | They need doctors. He wants to help. | 他们需要医生 他想去帮忙 |
[02:35] | And he’s leaving next week. | 他下周就走 |
[02:36] | Well, how do you feel about that? | 你对此感觉如何 |
[02:37] | I’m proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[02:39] | You know, sad for me. | 也很难过 |
[02:42] | But before he goes, uh… | 不过在他走之前 |
[02:46] | I’m gonna propose. | 我想求婚 |
[02:48] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[02:49] | No, Athena, it’s not what you think. | 不 阿西娜 不是你想的那样 |
[02:51] | What, that you want to put a ring on it | 难道不是因为大卫要离开了 |
[02:52] | because David’s leaving and you’re scared? | 你害怕才要用戒指套住他吗 |
[02:55] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[02:57] | I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[02:58] | about being without him for the next few months, | 未来几个月没有他的日子 |
[03:01] | and I realized that I don’t want to be without him ever. | 我发现我不想没有他 |
[03:05] | You know, I want to be with him for the rest of my life. | 我想跟他共度余生 |
[03:10] | And I don’t want him to leave without knowing that. | 我希望在他走之前告诉他 |
[03:12] | Well, that’s sweet. | 真好 |
[03:14] | I’m happy for you, Dad. | 我为你高兴 爸爸 |
[03:16] | Oh. Thank you, honey. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[03:19] | So, | 那 |
[03:20] | now I’m gonna have three dads. | 我要有三个爸爸了 |
[03:23] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[03:26] | Father’s Day is gonna suck. | 父亲节可就惨了 |
[03:29] | – This guy. – But… | -这家伙 -不过 |
[03:31] | I like David, so… | 我喜欢大卫 所以 |
[03:33] | you can marry him. | 你可以跟他结婚 |
[03:36] | You know, I felt like he was already part of the family. | 感觉他已经是这个家庭的一员了 |
[03:39] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[03:41] | So, what, you want my blessing? | 怎么 你还要我的祝福吗 |
[03:43] | You know, it would be nice. | 那会更好 |
[03:44] | But I am going to propose either way. | 不过无论如何我都要求婚 |
[03:47] | You know, Bobby and the kids | 巴比和孩子们 |
[03:48] | already said yes, | 已经同意了 |
[03:50] | so you’re outvoted. | 已经多票通过了 |
[03:51] | Well, you know, you’re lucky that I’m happy for you. | 你很幸运 我为你感到高兴 |
[03:54] | So, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | So how are you going to propose? | 你打算怎么求婚 |
[04:03] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[04:07] | I have never been more unsure about something in my life. | 我从来没有如此地不确定 |
[04:11] | If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, | 如果没有你喜欢的样式 |
[04:14] | we also do custom. | 我们还可以定制 |
[04:15] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[04:16] | You made a phone call, | 你打个电话 |
[04:17] | and now there’s somebody at the house | 就来了个人 |
[04:18] | with a box full of jewelry. | 带着一盒戒指 |
[04:20] | It’s like it’s The Bachelor. | 就像《单身汉》的节目 |
[04:21] | Well, this is L.A. | 这是洛杉矶 |
[04:22] | You know, I can have groceries, a car and a pizza | 我可以叫人在两小时内送来 |
[04:25] | all delivered in under two hours. | 食物 汽车和披萨 |
[04:28] | Though picking one might take some time. | 不过选戒指可能需要点时间 |
[04:31] | What are you gonna wear? | 你准备穿什么 |
[04:32] | No. | 不行 |
[04:34] | Hell no. | 完全不行 |
[04:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[04:35] | Are you proposing or applying for a bank loan? | 你是要求婚还是去申请贷款 |
[04:38] | I’m picking him up after work. | 我要去接他下班 |
[04:40] | I wanted to take him to a fancy place for dinner, | 我想带他去吃顿大餐 |
[04:42] | but all of my nice clothes are pre-pandemic. | 不过我的好衣服都是疫情前买的了 |
[04:44] | Just listen to your gut. What would David like? | 跟着你的直觉走 大卫会喜欢什么 |
[04:50] | This one is kind of nice. | 这款挺好的 |
[04:52] | David hates diamonds. | 大卫不喜欢钻石 |
[04:54] | And how do you even know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:56] | We were watching TV one time, | 有一次我们在看电视 |
[04:57] | and a jewelry commercial came on– the two months’ salary one. | 有个珠宝广告 要花两个月工资的那种 |
[05:00] | And he called it a racket. | 他说那就是诈骗 |
[05:02] | If my wallet had lips, it would kiss you. | 我的钱包要是有嘴唇肯定会亲你 |
[05:04] | Have you thought about where you want to get married? | 你有想过你们想去哪结婚吗 |
[05:06] | Like a church or a destination wedding? | 教堂还是旅行结婚 |
[05:07] | Hawaii’s not that far. | 夏威夷不是很远 |
[05:08] | Okay, don’t tell me I need to start thinking about your wedding, | 好吧 别告诉我要开始筹备你的婚礼 |
[05:11] | because I’m not ready for that. | 因为我还没准备好 |
[05:12] | I’m not sure I want to get married. | 我不确定会不会结婚 |
[05:14] | But I need to be looking for a dress, like, yesterday. | 不过我得找条裙子 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:19] | Th-There’s other options. | 还有其他选择 |
[05:23] | No. Mm. No. | 不 不 |
[05:25] | Not bad. | 还可以 |
[05:26] | Lose the tie. | 把领带摘了 |
[05:27] | But it’s a nice tie. | 但这领带很漂亮 |
[05:29] | But you’ll thank me later | 他没把你看成餐厅领班时 |
[05:30] | when he doesn’t confuse you for the maître d’. | 你会感谢我的 |
[05:34] | You know what? Can’t I just propose with a nice watch? | 我难道不能用块表来求婚吗 |
[05:39] | We can engrave in less than two hours. | 我们可以在两小时内完成刻字 |
[05:43] | He’s going to say yes. | 他会答应的 |
[05:45] | So calm down already. | 冷静下来 |
[05:47] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:48] | All right, all right. I-I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[05:50] | I love you, too. -Okay. | 我也爱你 好了 |
[05:52] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:05] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[06:10] | All right, let’s do this damn thing. | 好了 开始吧 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:23] | I am so… | 我感到非常 |
[06:25] | blessed and privileged | 幸运并且荣幸 |
[06:27] | to be able to spend | 能够与你 |
[06:29] | this life with you forever. | 共度此生 |
[06:49] | The procedure should take about two hours. | 手术需要两个小时 |
[06:52] | What if the anesthesia doesn’t work? | 要是麻醉不管用呢 |
[06:54] | Or what if it works too well and he doesn’t wake up? | 或是麻醉效力太强他醒不来了 |
[06:57] | I’ve been looking for a way to beat my insomnia. | 我一直在找办法治疗我的失眠症 |
[06:59] | Can you be serious for one second? | 你能严肃一点吗 |
[07:01] | Maya, it’s routine. | 玛雅 这是常规手术 |
[07:03] | It ain’t brain surgery. | 不是脑部手术 |
[07:05] | Well, it is brain surgery. | 这是脑部手术 |
[07:07] | Darren. | 达伦 |
[07:08] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[07:09] | don’t wait around here fretting. | 别焦虑不安地在这等着 |
[07:11] | Go to the movies. | 去看个电影 |
[07:12] | You’ll get to see your chick flick, | 你去看你的女性电影 |
[07:14] | and I’ll get to have my skull cut open. | 我去开个瓢 |
[07:16] | – It’s a win-win. – Babe. | -双赢 -宝贝 |
[07:18] | Sweetheart, it’s gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[07:20] | Doc, can you tell her? | 医生 你能告诉她吗 |
[07:21] | I know it sounds serious, Mrs. Morgan, | 这听起来确实很吓人 摩根夫人 |
[07:23] | but today’s procedure is routine. | 但今天只是台常规手术 |
[07:26] | For you. You’re a brain surgeon. | 对你来说是 你是脑科大夫 |
[07:28] | We’re gonna take good care of him. | 我们会照顾好他的 |
[07:30] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[07:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:38] | Here. | 给 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna want that back in a few hours. | 几小时后得还给我 |
[07:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:56] | Hold the elevator! | 电梯等一下 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:05] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:06] | As I’ll ever be. | 准备很久了 |
[08:09] | All right, everyone. | 好了 大家 |
[08:11] | Today is a very special day. | 今天是个特别的日子 |
[08:14] | Rupert is officially cancer-free. | 鲁伯特正式告别癌症 |
[08:20] | So if you could please turn your undivided attention this way | 请你们把注意力集中过来 |
[08:24] | as he rings out. | 他要摇铃了 |
[08:34] | Hope you didn’t expect a big ol’ speech or anything. | 希望你们没有期待什么陈词滥调 |
[08:38] | I know you all have places to be, so… | 我知道你们都有事 |
[08:42] | let’s get this over with. | 咱们就赶紧的 |
[09:00] | Did you hear the bell? What is that? | 你听到铃声了吗 什么情况 |
[09:02] | Sounds like a celebration. | 好像是在庆祝 |
[09:03] | Maybe there’s cake. | 可能还有蛋糕呢 |
[09:05] | Parker, wait. Floor up. | 帕克 小心 |
[09:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:08] | Yeah, he’s fine, he’s fine. So, so sorry about that. | 他没事 他没事 不好意思 |
[09:10] | – It’s my fault. I-I didn’t see it. – You’re fine, young man. | -抱歉 是我没看到 -没事的 小朋友 |
[09:13] | Just keep your eyes on the road next time, all right? | 下次记得看路 |
[09:15] | Thank you. Come on, let’s go see your mom, yeah? | 谢谢 走吧 我们去找你妈妈 |
[09:17] | Hold the elevator, please! | 麻烦电梯等一下 |
[09:36] | You seem awfully quiet. | 你怎么这么安静 |
[09:37] | Thought you’d be happy to be seeing the last of this place. | 我还以为你会很高兴出院呢 |
[09:40] | Guess I’m just naturally moody. | 可能我天生多愁善感吧 |
[09:46] | Well, we’re all going to really miss you. | 我们都会想你的 |
[09:51] | You know, Callie, um, I-I want to… | 凯莉 我想 |
[09:54] | Here you go. | 没事吧 |
[09:56] | What floor? | 去几楼 |
[09:57] | Four, please. | 四楼 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Sorry, Rupert, what were you saying? | 抱歉 鲁伯特 你刚才说什么 |
[10:02] | Take care. | 保重 |
[10:03] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[10:11] | Evening, everyone. | 大家晚上好 |
[10:12] | Dr. Hale, patient is prepped and ready. | 哈勒医生 病人已经准备好了 |
[10:15] | – Time out completed and documented. – Thanks, Claire. | -术前核对已完成并记录 -谢谢 克莱尔 |
[10:17] | So did you tell Michael about Haiti? | 你告诉迈克尔去海地的事了吗 |
[10:19] | – How’d he take it? – About as well as you did. | -他能接受吗 -跟你差不多吧 |
[10:26] | Okay. Let’s get that patient’s camera up and running. | 好了 把患者的摄像头打开吧 |
[10:36] | Parker, this is Sofia. | 帕克 这是索菲亚 |
[10:39] | I don’t know what to do with a baby sister. | 我不知道该怎么对待小妹妹 |
[10:42] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[10:43] | – She’s a girl. – And you’re her big brother. | -她是个女孩 -那你就是她的大哥哥 |
[10:46] | All you have to do is love and protect her. | 你只需要爱护她就好了 |
[10:48] | Tumor is level 3. | 三级肿瘤 |
[10:49] | Nothing we haven’t seen before, but let’s take a moment. | 都是之前见过的 但是我们要清醒一下 |
[10:52] | Remember, we might feel like gods, | 记住 虽然我们看起来像救世主 |
[10:54] | but we are not. | 但我们并不是 |
[10:55] | Let’s have faith in science and each other. | 我们要相信科学 相信彼此 |
[11:08] | Scalpel, please. | 手术刀 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Ready for some tests, sweet girl? | 要去做检查啦 小朋友 |
[11:22] | – Hey, it’s okay. – Wait. | -不哭不哭 -等等 |
[11:25] | Where is she taking my little sister? | 她要带我妹妹去哪 |
[11:27] | Oh, we’re just gonna go do a few tests. | 我们要去做些检查 |
[11:29] | I’m supposed to protect her. | 可是我要保护她 |
[11:33] | Well, maybe you should come along. | 那你也一起来吧 |
[11:34] | Make sure everything’s okay. | 确保你的小妹妹没事 |
[11:36] | – Go ahead, bud. – Yeah. | -去吧 -好 |
[11:53] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? You okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 没事吧 |
[11:57] | All right. | 没事 |
[12:12] | Scalpel, please. | 手术刀 谢谢 |
[12:21] | So you think you’ll like being a big brother? | 你觉得你会喜欢做大哥哥吗 |
[12:23] | No. | 不会 |
[12:39] | 我在阿瓦拉多联合医院 这里发生了爆炸 | |
[12:46] | 情况很糟糕 非常糟糕 | |
[12:49] | Dispatch to all units. | 各单位注意 |
[12:50] | We have a major explosion at Alvarado Union Hospital. | 阿瓦拉多联合医院发生大型爆炸 |
[12:53] | This is a multistory building | 医院大楼为多层建筑 |
[12:54] | with fire involving several floors and spreading. | 火情已扩散至数个楼层 并继续蔓延 |
[12:58] | Task Force 153, Task Force 305, | 153工作组 305工作组 |
[13:01] | Task Force 118, please respond. | 118工作组 请回应 |
[13:04] | Hospital evacuation is in progress. | 人员正在疏散 |
[13:07] | Critical patients needing immediate transport | 重病患者需立即转移至 |
[13:09] | to local area ICUs. | 当地其他重症监护室 |
[13:11] | LAPD providing road closures and traffic control. | 洛杉矶警察将进行道路封闭及交通管制 |
[13:14] | Responding four more task forces and rescues | 另外四支抢险急救队 及两名管理人员 |
[13:16] | as well as two additional chief officers. | 也将赶往现场 |
[13:20] | Mobile command and triage center setting up ASAP. | 尽快搭建移动指挥分流中心 |
[13:23] | Additional companies will be to follow. | 后续将有更多救援人员到达 |
[13:27] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好了 大家都听我说 |
[13:28] | Ambulatory patients go to parking lot A. | 可以行走的病人请去A停车区 |
[13:32] | Triage patients go to parking lot B. | 分流病人到B停车区 |
[13:35] | Ambulance transfers go to lot C. | 需救护车转运的病人到C区 |
[13:37] | And please, stop calling 911. | 拜托各位别再打求救电话了 |
[13:42] | Explosion was on the fourth floor, Charlie side. | 爆炸发生在四楼 C区 |
[13:44] | The sprinkler system lost pressure in the concussion, | 消防系统在冲击中损坏 |
[13:46] | so evac is already in process. | 人员正在撤离 |
[13:48] | Anybody who can walk has already vacated. | 能够自主行走的病人都疏散了 |
[13:51] | The rest are gonna need our help, | 其他人就需要我们的帮助了 |
[13:53] | starting with the nursery. | 先从育婴室开始 |
[13:56] | Cap, there’s 600 beds in there. | 队长 里面有600个床位 |
[13:58] | What are we gonna go do with them? | 我们该怎么办 |
[14:00] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[14:01] | 911.What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[14:02] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[14:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:05] | L.A. County Medical Alert Center has provided us a list | 洛杉矶县政医疗急救中心给了我们一份 |
[14:08] | of surrounding hospitals and available beds. | 周围医院及空余床位的清单 |
[14:11] | Let’s keep updating capacity. | 大家注意更新 |
[14:13] | Unit 120 diverting patients to L.A. County Hospital. | 120队正往洛杉矶县立医院转送病人 |
[14:16] | Unit 120, do not divert to L.A. County Hospital. | 120队 不要去洛杉矶县立医院 |
[14:19] | ICU is now full. | 重症监护室已经满了 |
[14:20] | But I’ve got a heart patient | 但是这里有一位心脏病患者 |
[14:21] | that needs immediate attention. | 需要立即救治 |
[14:22] | Your nearest hospital is going to be Mont Grove. | 距你最近的医院是蒙特·格鲁夫 |
[14:26] | Yeah. Sir, there is a fire. | 是的 先生 医院失火了 |
[14:28] | No one can go into the hospital. | 现在谁都不能进去 |
[14:30] | – But my sister’s in there! – All patients are being evacuated. | -但我妹妹还在里面 -正在疏散所有病人 |
[14:32] | Evacuated to where? | 疏散到哪里 |
[14:33] | Command center will have updates about your sister. | 指挥中心会有你妹妹的消息的 |
[14:35] | Where’s the command center, out here in front? | 指挥中心在哪 是在现场吗 |
[14:38] | Yes, the tents in the parking lot. | 是的 就是停车场里的帐篷 |
[14:41] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah, my ears are still ringing from the explosion, | 确定 我的耳朵因为爆炸还在耳鸣 |
[14:44] | but I’m fine. How do I get inside? | 但我没事 我怎么才能进去 |
[14:45] | You don’t. You leave that to us. | 你不能进去 这里交给我们就好 |
[14:47] | But-but my boyfriend is in there. | 但我男朋友在里面 |
[14:48] | We need a paramedic over here! | 这里需要一名急救员 |
[14:51] | Please. Please. Hey, listen. | 拜托 拜托 听着 |
[14:55] | He’s a surgeon. His name is Dr. David Hale. | 他是名外科医生 他叫大卫·哈勒医生 |
[14:57] | People are still being evacuated. | 我们还在疏散人群 |
[14:58] | You wait for him out here, you let us do our job. | 你在外面等他 让我们来救人 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:09] | Copy. I’ll let him know. | 收到 我会通知他的 |
[15:11] | Dr. Hale? What do we know? | 哈勒医生 现在情况如何 |
[15:12] | It was an explosion in the maternity ward. | 妇产科那边发生了爆炸 |
[15:14] | Fire has not been contained. | 火势还没被控制 |
[15:16] | They’re advising we close immediately. | 建议我们立刻缝合 |
[15:18] | We’re almost done here. | 我们马上就做完了 |
[15:19] | Maternity ward is on the east end of the hospital. | 妇产科在医院的东边 |
[15:22] | Let’s continue on until someone tells us otherwise. | 在接到通知前我们继续 |
[15:25] | Let’s hope they get that fire under control. | 希望他们能把火势控制住 |
[15:32] | Hey, you’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[15:36] | – Good? – Yeah. | -可以了吗 -是 |
[15:37] | All right, here comes the first one. | 好了 给你第一个宝宝 |
[15:39] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[15:41] | Here we go. | 走着 |
[15:45] | Let’s go down there. | 递下去 |
[15:51] | I know, I know. | 好了 好了 |
[15:54] | How’s it looking up there, Buck? | 你那里情况怎么样 巴克 |
[15:57] | Uh, smoke is starting to breach the door, Cap. | 烟已经到门这边了 队长 |
[16:00] | Okay, let’s double-time it, guys. | 好 加快速度 各位 |
[16:01] | We move quickly and carefully. | 我们动作快点 小心点 |
[16:10] | Hen, how are they all doing? | 亨 孩子们怎么样 |
[16:12] | All healthy so far, Cap. | 目前都很健康 队长 |
[16:13] | Running oxygen for possible smoke inhalation. | 有可能吸入烟雾所以正在供氧 |
[16:16] | Any available paramedics, | 所有待命的急救员 |
[16:17] | report to the fourth floor | 请前往四楼 |
[16:18] | east corridor for evacuation assistance. | 协助东边通道的疏散 |
[16:21] | Copy that. 118 has two coming your way. | 收到 118队两名队员马上过去 |
[16:23] | Hen, I want you on the floor four, eastern side. | 亨 你去四楼 东侧 |
[16:25] | Ravi, go with her. | 拉维 你跟她去 |
[16:28] | Help, help, help! | 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[16:30] | Sir, these paramedics are gonna help you. | 先生 这些急救员会帮你的 |
[16:31] | My kids. Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子们 我的宝宝在哪 |
[16:33] | Okay, all the babies have been evacuated from the nursery, sir. | 所有在婴儿室的婴儿都被撤离了 先生 |
[16:36] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[16:38] | Our daughter wasn’t in the nursery. | 我女儿不在婴儿室 |
[16:40] | She was with my son, Parker. | 她和我儿子帕克在一起 |
[16:42] | He’s eight years old. | 我儿子8岁 |
[17:07] | Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[17:10] | Shh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:13] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[17:24] | Help! Anybody here? | 救命 有人吗 |
[17:38] | – What’s your name, sweetie? – Parker. | -你叫什么名字 亲爱的 -帕克 |
[17:40] | 求救者姓名 帕克 事故类型 医疗救助 | |
[17:40] | And where are you right now, Parker? | 你现在在哪 帕克 |
[17:42] | In the hospital. | 在医院里 |
[17:44] | My mom just had a baby. | 我妈妈刚生完小孩 |
[17:46] | Parker, are you with the baby right now? | 帕克 你现在跟婴儿在一起吗 |
[17:48] | Yes. I-I lost my parents. | 是的 我和父母走散了 |
[17:50] | There was an explosion! We’re alone! | 刚才爆炸了 这里只有我们两个 |
[17:53] | I woke up on the floor. | 我醒来就躺在地板上了 |
[17:54] | Parker, I want you to stay very low to the ground, okay? | 帕克 你得尽量贴近地面 好吗 |
[17:57] | Can you describe where you are? | 你能描述一下你在哪吗 |
[17:59] | Do you see a room number? | 你能看到房间号吗 |
[18:00] | It should be right outside the door. | 应该就在门外面 |
[18:02] | – Can you see it? – Yes. | -你能看到吗 -能 |
[18:04] | I see one. It’s 318. | 我看到了 是318 |
[18:06] | Room 318. Great, Parker. | 318号房 很好 帕克 |
[18:08] | You’re doing fantastic, honey. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[18:10] | – Should we leave? Where should we go? – No, no, no, no. | -我们该走吗 我们该去哪 -不不不 |
[18:13] | You stay right where you are. I’m sending help to you. | 你就待在原地 我会叫人来救你的 |
[18:15] | Just keep close to the ground for me, okay, honey? | 一直紧贴地面 知道吗 亲爱的 |
[18:18] | You and the baby stay away from the door. | 你和宝宝离门远一点 |
[18:22] | Hey, I need you on the third floor. | 你得去三楼 |
[18:24] | We got an eight-year-old boy, Parker. | 有一个8岁的男孩 叫帕克 |
[18:25] | He’s trapped up there with his baby sister. | 他和刚出生的妹妹被困在那了 |
[18:27] | I thought that floor was cleared. | 我还以为那层楼没人了 |
[18:29] | Well, they must’ve missed him in all the chaos. | 他们肯定在混乱中没看到他 |
[18:30] | He dialed 911 from a patient’s room, 318. | 他在病房里打了911 318号房 |
[18:33] | Back up the ladder. | 回梯子上吧 |
[18:34] | No, fire was right outside the nursery. | 不行 火已经烧到婴儿室门外了 |
[18:37] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[18:41] | Dispatch, my guys are on the way. | 调度中心 我的人在行动了 |
[18:43] | Copy, 118. | 收到 118队 |
[18:46] | – How many more up there? – Hard to tell. | -上面还有多少人 -不清楚 |
[18:48] | But there’s a guy helping dig people out of the rubble. | 但有个人在帮忙从碎石堆里挖人 |
[18:50] | – One of ours? – No, one of ours. | -是我们的人吗 -不是 |
[18:52] | – A nurse? – A patient. | -是护士吗 -是病患 |
[18:55] | LAFD! Anybody up here? | 洛杉矶消防局 有人在上面吗 |
[18:57] | There’s one more up there– he won’t leave. | 上面还有一个人 他不肯走 |
[19:00] | LAFD. Sir! | 我们是洛杉矶消防局 先生 |
[19:03] | LAFD. Sir, | 洛杉矶消防局 先生 |
[19:04] | we got to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这 |
[19:05] | I’m fine. Help me move this. | 我没事 帮我把这个抬走 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:12] | – No pulse. – It’s not Callie. | -没有脉搏了 -不是凯莉 |
[19:13] | – Sir, the hospital’s been evacuated. – No, no. | -先生 我们要疏散医院了 -不 |
[19:15] | There’s-there’s still someone here who needs help. | 这里还有人需要帮助 |
[19:17] | – Callie! – Hold up. No, no, sir? | -凯莉 -等等 先生 |
[19:19] | You need to go now and let us do our job. | 你得离开了 让我们开始工作 |
[19:21] | It’s not safe in here. Sir! | 这里不安全 先生 |
[19:23] | – It’s Rupert. – Okay, Rupert, | -我叫鲁伯特 -好的 鲁伯特 |
[19:25] | we appreciate your help, but you must leave. | 我们很感激你的帮助 但你必须离开 |
[19:27] | I’m not leaving without Callie. | 不知道凯莉我不走 |
[19:28] | Listen to me, it’s too dangerous in here, okay? | 听我说 这里太危险了 |
[19:30] | I’m not asking you! I am telling you. | 我不是请求你 我是在通知你 |
[19:33] | I survived stage-four cancer. | 我得了晚期癌症都没死 |
[19:35] | I can survive this. | 我不会死在这 |
[19:40] | – Ravi. – I’ll get him. | -拉维 -我去找他 |
[19:41] | Sir, please wait. | 先生 请等等 |
[19:44] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:45] | Dr. Hale, the fire has breached the fire door | 哈勒医生 火焰已经透过防火门了 |
[19:47] | and is entering the oncology ward. | 正在蔓延到肿瘤病区 |
[19:51] | All nonessentials evacuate now. | 所有非必要人员立刻撤离 |
[19:54] | I’m staying with this patient. | 我和病人留下 |
[20:00] | Then so are we. | 那我们也留下 |
[20:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | I want all oxygen and anesthesia to this room shut off immediately. | 把所有通往这个房间的氧气和麻醉气体切断 |
[20:09] | Start bagging. | 开始缝合 |
[20:20] | Parker, honey, you doing okay? | 帕克 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[20:22] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:24] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[20:27] | I put the towels under the door, but the smoke’s still coming in. | 我把毛巾塞进门缝了 但是烟还在进来 |
[20:31] | Is there water in the room? | 房间里有水吗 |
[20:33] | A bottle or-or a pitcher? | 有水瓶或水罐吗 |
[20:35] | – Yeah, a pitcher. – Great. | -有 一个水罐 -太好了 |
[20:37] | Pour it on the towel you placed under the door, okay? | 把水倒在门缝底下的毛巾上 好吗 |
[20:40] | And soak it really well, okay, baby? | 把毛巾完全浸湿 |
[20:42] | Let me know when you’re done. | 好了以后告诉我 |
[20:52] | Done. | 好了 |
[20:53] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 |
[20:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:01] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[21:04] | Unit 118, this is Dispatcher Collins. | 118小队 我是柯林斯接线员 |
[21:06] | We’ve lost connection with a minor caller in room 318. | 我与一位在318号房的儿童求救者失去了联系 |
[21:10] | Line is dead. | 电话挂断了 |
[21:11] | Copy that, Dispatch. We’re almost there. | 调度中心 收到 我们快到了 |
[21:13] | This is us. | 我们来了 |
[21:16] | Damn, it’s bad up here. | 该死 这里情况很糟 |
[21:20] | Heading that way, | 是那个方向 |
[21:21] | but this floor is fully involved. | 但是整栋楼都着火了 |
[21:23] | I told him to take shelter in the room, | 我让他在房间里躲避 |
[21:24] | shut the door and seal it with a towel. Room 318. | 把门关上 用毛巾堵住门缝 在318号 |
[21:27] | We can’t go any further without a hose line. | 没有水管我们过不去 |
[21:33] | Guess these will have to do. | 看来只能用灭火器了 |
[21:45] | Aah, too hot! The flames are too high! | 好烫 火焰太高了 |
[21:51] | Firefighter Buckley, Firefighter Diaz, | 巴克利消防员 迪亚兹消防员 |
[21:53] | are you there? | 听得到吗 |
[21:55] | Do you copy? | 听得到吗 |
[22:00] | Firefighter Diaz, do you copy? | 迪亚兹消防员 听得到吗 |
[22:03] | Did you make it to room 318? | 你们到318号房间了吗 |
[22:06] | There is no room 318. | 没有318号房间了 |
[22:09] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[22:10] | Fire took it. | 已经着火了 |
[22:21] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:27] | I think you need to take five. | 你需要休息一下 |
[22:30] | – I’m fine. – No, just take it anyway. | -我没事 -去休息吧 |
[22:52] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[23:04] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[23:06] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[23:08] | Athena! | 阿西娜 |
[23:09] | How did you…? | 你怎么… |
[23:11] | May called me. | 梅打给我了 |
[23:12] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine! | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[23:14] | It’s David– he’s the one still inside the burning building. | 大卫 他还在着火的大楼里 |
[23:23] | LAFD is calling for a mandatory evac– | 洛杉矶消防局正在疏散人群 |
[23:25] | we’ve got about five minutes | 我们还有五分钟 |
[23:26] | before they come in here and drag us out themselves. | 他们就会进来把我们拖出去了 |
[23:28] | That won’t be necessary. Almost done. | 没关系 快好了 |
[23:31] | Margins are clear. | 时间还够 |
[23:35] | He’s hemorrhaging. | 他在出血 |
[23:35] | – Blood pressure’s dropping. – Everything’s dropping. | -血压正在下降 -一切数值都在下降 |
[23:38] | I have to stop the bleeding. | 我得帮他止血 |
[23:40] | Approaching stroke territory. | 出血点接近中风区域 |
[23:43] | Okay, you all need to leave now. I mean it. Go now. | 你们立刻离开 我是认真的 快走 |
[23:46] | With all due respect, Doctor, we leave when you leave. | 无意冒犯 医生 但我们要和你一起走 |
[23:49] | What do we say? Faith in science. | 我们常说 相信科学 |
[23:52] | And each other. | 也相信彼此 |
[23:57] | Hen, over here! Come on! | 亨 这边 快来 |
[24:05] | – Is she alive? – Callie? Callie? | -她还活着吗 -凯莉 |
[24:09] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:10] | Ravi, get a tourniquet on that leg. | 拉维 给她的腿系止血带 |
[24:12] | Callie, your pulse is strong. | 凯莉 你的脉搏很强劲 |
[24:14] | Did anything hit y-your neck or-or your head? | 你的脖子或脑袋有被砸到吗 |
[24:17] | – Don’t think so. – Okay. | -应该没有 -好 |
[24:18] | Give me some fingers and toes. | 动动手指和脚趾 |
[24:21] | Okay, good, good, good. That’s very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[24:23] | I’m gonna get this collar on your neck, | 我把护颈戴你脖子上 |
[24:25] | bandage your wound and get you the hell out of here, okay? | 给你包扎伤口 然后带你离开这 |
[24:27] | So glad we found you, Callie. | 能找到你太好了 凯莉 |
[24:29] | When that explosion went off– | 爆炸发生的时候 |
[24:30] | Can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你在这 |
[24:33] | You’re not a patient anymore. | 你不再是病人了 |
[24:35] | Yeah, well, I got used to this place. | 是啊 我习惯这个地方了 |
[24:37] | I’m not leaving just yet. | 我还不想走 |
[24:53] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开这 |
[24:56] | Get out! | 出去 |
[25:03] | Rupert? | 鲁伯特 |
[25:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:15] | This kid, he was eight years old. | 这个孩子 他才八岁 |
[25:18] | And his sister? | 他的妹妹呢 |
[25:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:22] | What are we supposed to do with that? | 我们该怎么办 |
[25:24] | We put it away and we save the next one. | 我们将这件事放在一边 去救下一个 |
[25:43] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[25:45] | They said they were coming to get me and my sister. | 他们说会来救我和妹妹的 |
[25:47] | Parker, I need you to stay with me on the phone, okay? | 帕克 我需要你保持通话 |
[25:50] | Firefighter Diaz, this is Dispatcher Bates. | 迪亚兹消防员 我是贝茨接线员 |
[25:52] | – Do you copy? – Go ahead, Dispatch. | -你听得到吗 -说吧 调度中心 |
[25:54] | – Did you get into room 318? – Negative. | -你进去318号房间了吗 -没有 |
[25:57] | 318 was lost to the fire. | 318被火焰包围了 |
[25:59] | Well, the little boy just called me back. | 小男孩打给我了 |
[26:01] | Uh, hold on, he-he’s alive? | 等等 他还活着 |
[26:02] | – Where is he? – He’s still saying 318. | -他在哪 -还是说在318号房 |
[26:04] | Is it possible you were at the wrong room? | 是不是有可能你们找错房间了 |
[26:07] | No, but I think he was. | 不 但他可能弄错了 |
[26:12] | Is there an 81E in the hospital? | 医院里有81E号房间吗 |
[26:17] | Yes. On the fifth floor. | 是的 在五楼 |
[26:20] | He was reading, he was reading a reflection! | 他看到的是 看到的是镜像 |
[26:22] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[26:25] | They’re on five. | 他们在五楼 |
[26:26] | Once you get past the elevators, | 走过电梯之后 |
[26:28] | they’re the third room on the left. | 在左手边第三个房间 |
[26:29] | Copy that. Almost there! | 收到 快到了 |
[26:31] | 74 76 74! 76! | |
[26:33] | – 75! – Let’s go! Keep going, keep going! | -75 -快 继续 |
[26:36] | This is 82! | 这里是82 |
[26:37] | Hey, there we go– that’s 318 backwards. | 那边 那就是倒着的318 |
[26:40] | LAFD! Anyone in there? | 洛杉矶消防员 有人吗 |
[26:42] | Fire department! | 消防员来了 |
[26:45] | Baby’s alive. | 孩子还活着 |
[26:47] | His pulse is stable, but he’s out. | 他的脉搏很稳定 但晕了 |
[26:49] | Must’ve been the smoke. | 一定是因为烟 |
[26:52] | There you go. It’s okay. | 来吧 没事了 |
[26:53] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[26:56] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走 快点 |
[26:58] | Dispatch, this is Firefighter Diaz. | 调度员 我是迪亚兹消防员 |
[27:01] | Got both kids alive. | 两个孩子都还活着 |
[27:03] | Evacuating now. Let’s go, let’s go! | 现在撤离中 快 |
[27:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:17] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:22] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[27:25] | You don’t need to be in here. | 你没必要过来 |
[27:29] | Well, I just thought you might like to know the kids are okay. | 我只是觉得你会想知道孩子们没事 |
[27:33] | The little boy Parker and his baby sister. | 小男孩帕克和他的妹妹 |
[27:35] | They found them. | 消防员找到了 |
[27:38] | – What? – The little boy. | -什么 -小男孩 |
[27:40] | He gave you the wrong room number. | 他报给你的房间号是错的 |
[27:42] | What-what do you…? | 你怎么… |
[27:44] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[27:46] | He called back. | 他打回来了 |
[27:48] | He saw the numbers in a reflection in the hall. | 他看见的号码是走廊里的镜像 |
[27:51] | You figured that out? | 你发现的 |
[27:53] | A firefighter did when I radioed him. | 我和一名消防员通话时 他发现的 |
[27:55] | So I guess you could say this was a group effort. | 所以 这是团体的力量 |
[27:57] | You were part of that, too. | 你也是团体的一部分 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[28:08] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[28:11] | Take all the time you need. | 慢慢平复心情 |
[28:12] | – Okay. – I’ll be here. | -好 -有需要就找我 |
[28:13] | Yeah, thank you. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:16] | Thank you, thank… | 谢谢 谢… |
[28:24] | I need as much help over here as possible. | 我需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[28:27] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 |
[28:29] | Make your way over here! Let’s go! | 快点过来 快 |
[28:43] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[28:45] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:47] | No. | 没有 |
[28:48] | Nothing. | 没发现 |
[28:51] | Bobby! | 巴比 |
[28:53] | Um, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:57] | Where’s David? | 大卫在哪 |
[28:58] | Have you seen him? I-I think he’s in one of the ORs. | 你见到他了吗 他应该在手术室里 |
[29:00] | Well, he should’ve been evacuated by now. | 他现在应该已经撤离了才对 |
[29:02] | What’s he still doing in there? | 他为什么还在那 |
[29:03] | He was in the middle of surgery | 爆炸发生的时候 |
[29:04] | – when the explosion happened. – He didn’t come out. | -他还在做手术 -他没出来 |
[29:06] | I think he’s still in there. | 他应该还在里面 |
[29:07] | You got to find him, Bobby. | 你一定要找到他 巴比 |
[29:09] | I will see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 |
[29:10] | He can’t die on me. | 他不能死前面 |
[29:12] | He is not gonna die. | 他不会死 |
[29:22] | He’s lost 250 cc’s and counting. | 失血量250毫升 仍在失血 |
[29:25] | Let’s have blood on standby. | 备好血浆 |
[29:27] | – On it. – There’s the aneurysm. | -准备好了 -这里是动脉瘤 |
[29:30] | It’s already ruptured. | 已经破裂了 |
[29:30] | I need a clip to stop the bleeding. | 我需要一把手术钳止血 |
[29:34] | Generator failure. We are on battery backup. | 发电机停了 现在使用备用电源 |
[29:37] | Start a timer. We’ve got 20 minutes. | 开始计时 我们还剩20分钟 |
[29:52] | Internal bleeding, compact fracture. | 内出血 压缩骨折 |
[29:53] | She lost a lot of blood, but her vitals are good. | 大量失血 但生命体征平稳 |
[29:57] | What about him? | 他呢 |
[29:58] | Broken neck. No signs of life. | 脖子断了 无生命体征 |
[30:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:17] | I was supposed to save him. | 我的使命是救他 |
[30:19] | Not the other way around. | 而结果恰恰相反 |
[30:22] | You did everything you could, Ravi. | 你已经竭尽全力了 拉维 |
[30:31] | I don’t see how you do this. | 我不知道你怎么能这么平静 |
[30:33] | I have faith in Bobby. | 我对巴比有信心 |
[30:35] | And so should you. | 你也要有 |
[30:47] | – David. – I can’t now, Bobby. | -大卫 -我现在不能走 巴比 |
[30:51] | We need to evacuate now. | 我们现在就要疏散 |
[30:52] | If I walk out of this room, | 我走出这个房间 |
[30:53] | this man dies, | 这个人就死了 |
[30:54] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能任其发生 |
[30:56] | I promised his wife. | 我向他的妻子承诺过 |
[30:58] | And I promised your husband. | 我也对你丈夫作出了承诺 |
[31:01] | Michael’s not my husband. | 迈克尔不是我的丈夫 |
[31:04] | Well, he wants to be. | 他想成为你丈夫 |
[31:07] | He’s standing outside this hospital | 他现在就在医院外站着 |
[31:08] | right now with a ring in his pocket– | 口袋里装着一枚戒指 |
[31:11] | or maybe a watch, I’m not sure– | 或者是一只手表 我不太确定 |
[31:13] | waiting to propose. | 准备向你求婚 |
[31:17] | – I have to finish. – I’ll give you ten minutes. | -我必须完成手术 -我给你十分钟 |
[31:20] | I need 12. | 我需要12分钟 |
[31:22] | I will do my best. | 我尽力 |
[31:27] | All available units, respond to OR Five | 所有待命小队 赶往五楼手术室 |
[31:30] | for defend in place. | 就地防守 |
[31:31] | I repeat, all available units, | 重复 所有待命小队 |
[31:32] | respond to OR Five for defend in place. | 赶往五楼手术室 就地防守 |
[31:35] | Cap needs us. Let’s go! Come on! | 老大需要我们 快去 快走 |
[31:36] | Unit 153 responding. | 153小队行动 |
[31:39] | Copy. 162 en route. | 收到 162小队正赶往现场 |
[31:41] | 243 responding to defend in place. | 243小队收到 坚守阵地 |
[31:47] | All right, I want a unit on each floor. | 很好 每层都需要一组小队 |
[31:50] | We’ve got to stay ahead of this thing. Now go, go, go, go! | 我们必须控制火势 快快快 |
[31:59] | Two more floors. Let’s go. | 再上两层楼 出发 |
[32:04] | We’re gonna give them 12 minutes. | 我们要为他们争取12分钟 |
[32:12] | Excuse me, miss, are you going to be okay? | 打扰了 女士 你还好吗 |
[32:16] | My husband was in surgery, | 我丈夫在手术室里 |
[32:19] | and I haven’t seen him yet. | 到现在也没看到他 |
[32:24] | Can we pray with you? | 我们一起祈祷 |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:29] | Lord… | 主啊… |
[33:00] | Hey, we got it, Cap! Eddie? | 我们到了 老大 埃迪 |
[33:03] | All right, you grab everything you can get your hands on | 好的 拿起你手边的一切 |
[33:04] | and seal the base of that door. | 把门的底部封住 |
[34:24] | All right, let’s go! | 好的 行动 |
[34:38] | The fire door’s been breached. | 火烧进来了 |
[34:39] | We don’t have much time. | 没有多少时间了 |
[34:40] | We can’t close up | 现在不能缝合 |
[34:40] | until the blood starts perfusing. | 要等到血液重新灌注 |
[34:47] | All right, Ravi, left! | 好的 拉维 左边 |
[35:33] | – Michael. Michael, look. – Yeah. | -迈克尔 快看 -是的 |
[35:40] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 |
[35:54] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[36:02] | I got him. | 我把他带出来了 |
[36:09] | You. It’s you. | 真的是你 |
[36:13] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[36:16] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[36:19] | Yes? | 你愿意 |
[36:21] | – Yes. – Oh, my God. | -我愿意 -我的老天 |
[36:36] | Over there. | 在这边 |
[36:39] | Callie? | 凯莉 |
[36:40] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:43] | Where’s Rupert? | 鲁伯特在哪里 |
[36:46] | He didn’t make it. | 他没挺过来 |
[36:49] | And I’m not so sure we would have, either, without him. | 没有他 我们也不一定能活下来 |
[36:54] | I found this on him. | 我在他身上找到了这个 |
[37:03] | I can’t read it. | 我读不了 |
[37:06] | Would you? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[37:07] | Sure. | 好的 |
[37:14] | “Dear Callie… | “亲爱的凯莉…” |
[37:16] | All my life, I’ve been one of the unlucky ones.” | “一直以来 我运气都很差” |
[37:19] | Glass half full because | 我的杯子里只有半杯水 |
[37:21] | that’s simply all life had to offer me. | 因为生活只给我半杯水 |
[37:25] | So when I got cancer, I thought, “Of course.” | 确诊了癌症后 我想 “是了” |
[37:30] | Just another small pour from life to me | 不过是生命又往我的杯子里倒了点水 |
[37:35] | as we clinked our glasses for one final goodbye. | 当我举杯 准备作别这个世界 |
[37:40] | But when you came into that chemo room | 你走进了那间化疗室 |
[37:42] | with a smile on your face, | 你脸上洋溢的笑意 |
[37:44] | you changed my perspective. | 改变了我的看法 |
[37:47] | Taught me that I could pour myself a tall glass | 教会我 我可以争取让杯子装满水 |
[37:50] | and stay a little while longer | 只要奋力反抗 |
[37:52] | if I fought like hell. | 就能活得更久 |
[37:58] | And we did. | 我们做到了 |
[38:00] | I beat it. | 我战胜了病魔 |
[38:03] | We beat it. | 我们战胜了病魔 |
[38:05] | Together. | 我们一起做到了 |
[38:06] | I am eternally grateful for you | 我将永远感谢你 |
[38:09] | and your faith in me the last three years. | 还有你过去三年来对我的信心 |
[38:11] | I pray to God | 我祈祷着 |
[38:12] | I will not see you inside this hospital again, | 我不会在这家医院里见到你了 |
[38:15] | but I sure do hope to see you on the other side. | 但我真的希望能在外面见到你 |
[38:19] | Take care, my dear. | 保重 亲爱的 |
[38:21] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:23] | Rupert. | 鲁伯特 |
[38:26] | I get why he did what he did. | 我能理解他为什么那么做 |
[38:30] | Rupert? | 鲁伯特吗 |
[38:33] | I spent practically my entire childhood in hospitals. | 我的童年基本都是在医院度过的 |
[38:37] | Those doctors and nurses become your family. | 医生和护士成了你的家人 |
[38:44] | I didn’t know that. | 我居然不知道 |
[38:46] | It’s not exactly fun party talk. | 这不是什么茶余饭后的闲谈 |
[38:50] | It was chemo on the weekends | 周末做化疗 |
[38:51] | instead of soccer tournaments. | 没法踢足球赛 |
[38:53] | But those people cheered me on just the same. | 但那些人还是一样为我加油 |
[38:57] | They saved my life. | 他们拯救了我 |
[38:59] | So I get why he ran back into the building. | 所以我理解他为什么要冲回去 |
[39:03] | To pay it forward. | 为了传递爱 |
[39:06] | I guess that’s why you do it, too. | 你大概也是一样 |
[39:23] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[39:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:29] | Better. | 好多了 |
[39:31] | Thanks for earlier. | 谢谢你刚才做的 |
[39:33] | Not sure I really did anything. | 我好像没做什么 |
[39:36] | My number one rule: | 我的第一条规则 |
[39:37] | no crying at work. | 不在工作中掉眼泪 |
[39:42] | Least I didn’t do it on the floor. | 至少我没在接线大厅哭 |
[39:44] | Sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看见了 |
[39:48] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[39:50] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[40:06] | Oh, let’s see the bling. | 瞧瞧这闪的 |
[40:09] | – Nice. – It’s amazing. | -不错啊 -真好看 |
[40:11] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[40:13] | As it turns out, I have one more announcement to make. | 其实我还有一件事要宣布 |
[40:16] | Go for it, Dad. | 说吧 老爸 |
[40:19] | Okay, as you know, | 你们知道 |
[40:20] | David is going to use his incredible gifts | 大卫要用他的天赋 |
[40:24] | to help those in need in Haiti. | 去海地帮助有需要的人 |
[40:27] | All right. | 真好 |
[40:29] | – Yeah, that’s so wonderful. – And, uh, | -太棒了 -然后 |
[40:31] | I’ve decided to go with him. | 我决定跟他一起去 |
[40:37] | You know, I-I can’t save lives, | 我没法救人 |
[40:39] | but I can help rebuild one. | 但我能帮忙重建家园 |
[40:44] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:46] | Now, Harry has already given me his approval, | 哈里已经同意了 |
[40:49] | and I hope that you would, too. | 我希望你也能接受 |
[40:53] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[40:54] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[40:57] | I learned from watching you. | 我都是从你那学的 |
[41:02] | All of you, really. | 其实是你们所有人 |
[41:05] | You know, with, uh, my brain tumor | 我先是脑肿瘤 |
[41:07] | and then the pandemic and-and then my job, | 又有了疫情 然后是我的工作 |
[41:10] | you know, at times, I-I really felt a… | 有时候 我真的感觉… |
[41:13] | Felt a little lost. | 感觉有点迷茫 |
[41:17] | But last night, | 但昨晚 |
[41:19] | I watched people come together | 我看着大家团结一心 |
[41:21] | and save someone that they didn’t even know. | 拯救一个素不相识的陌生人 |
[41:25] | More than one. | 不止一个 |
[41:27] | And I said to myself, | 我就对自己说 |
[41:31] | “I can do that, too.” | “我也能做到” |
[41:34] | That’s wonderful, Michael. | 真了不起 迈克尔 |
[41:36] | I mean, not in an actual fire, | 肯定不是在火场里 |
[41:38] | because that’s terrifying, you know, | 那太吓人了 |
[41:40] | and you people are crazy. | 你们太疯狂了 |
[41:48] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[41:52] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[41:56] | But I am gonna miss you. | 但我肯定会想你的 |
[42:05] | Oh, we make a good team, baby. | 我们配合真默契 亲爱的 |
[42:10] | Oh, but we’ll always be family. | 我们永远都会是家人 |
[42:13] | I will never regret marrying you. | 我不会后悔嫁给你 |
[42:17] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[42:21] | Always. | 我们是家人 |
[42:22] | May, I love you with all my heart, baby. | 梅 你是我的心头宝 |
[42:27] | All right, on three, everyone. | 数到三 各位 |
[42:29] | Okay? One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[42:31] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[42:34] | Where’s Bobby? I need my partner. | 巴比呢 我需要我的好搭档[伴侣] |
[42:35] | Uh, there he is. | 他回来了 |
[42:38] | I thought I was your partner. | 我不是你的伴侣吗 |
[42:40] | Home isn’t a place. | 家不是一个地方 |
[42:43] | It’s people. | 而是有人才叫家 |
[42:45] | We got you these on the way back. | 我们在回来的路上给你买了花 |
[42:48] | We are so proud of you. | 我们打心底里为你感到骄傲 |
[42:50] | Well, who knew | 谁能想到 |
[42:51] | that people-watching could be better than TV? | “观察人”比看电视有意思多了 |
[42:54] | Look up here. | 看这边 |
[42:55] | Hey, hey, wait. Bobby, get in here. | 等下 等下 巴比 快来 |
[42:57] | Oh, no. I shouldn’t. It’s just… | 不好吧 这是… |
[42:58] | Come on. Just one. | 来吧 照一张吧 |
[43:00] | – Okay. All right. – Right there. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[43:14] | We’re still family, baby. | 我们依然是一家人 宝贝 |
[43:17] | – We’ll always be family. – Oh, absolutely. | -我们永远都是家人 -当然 |
[43:20] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[43:22] | Bobby, my man. | 巴比 伙计 |
[43:24] | Yeah, man, don’t do that. Get over here. | 伙计 别这样 快过来 |