时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You can do this, Gabi. | 你可以的 加比 |
[00:22] | Just make a few turns and stops, | 只是拐几个弯 停车 |
[00:24] | park, and don’t run over anyone. | 进车位 别撞到人 |
[00:27] | Easy as can be. | 简单得很 |
[00:32] | Morning. My name is Chloe. | 早 我是克洛伊 |
[00:33] | I will be your proctor for the road test portion | 我是加州驾照 |
[00:35] | of your California driving exam. | 路考考官 |
[00:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:39] | – I’m Gabi. – In your own time, Gabi. | -我是加比 -时间是你的了 加比 |
[00:42] | Does that mean I should start? | 意思是我应该开始了吗 |
[00:45] | We started when I got in the car, | 从我进车就开始考试了 |
[00:46] | but it does mean your vehicle can move now. | 不过你确实可以开动车了 |
[00:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:50] | Let me just secure my seatbelt. | 让我先系好安全带 |
[01:01] | Just moved here from Brooklyn. | 我刚从布鲁克林搬过来 |
[01:03] | Take a right up here at Alvarado. | 在阿尔瓦拉多街右转 |
[01:04] | A right. Got it. | 右转 明白 |
[01:06] | Never had to drive there, | 在那从不需要开车 |
[01:07] | but I guess everyone here spends half their lives in their car. | 不过这边的人可能有一半的时间都在车上 |
[01:11] | Eyes on the road, please. | 注意看路 |
[01:14] | What are you writing down? | 你在写什么 |
[01:17] | Is it about how I took my eyes off the road? | 是因为我没看路吗 |
[01:19] | I won’t do that again. | 我不会再这样了 |
[01:20] | You were supposed to take a right. | 你应该右转的 |
[01:21] | Oh, crap. I’m sorry. | 糟糕 抱歉 |
[01:24] | I’ve already failed, haven’t I? | 我已经不及格了 对吗 |
[01:26] | – The light. – What? | -看灯 -什么 |
[01:27] | The light. | 看灯 |
[01:32] | Definitely failed. Again. | 肯定又没过 |
[01:36] | That’s why I moved here, you know? | 这是我搬来的原因 |
[01:39] | To the land of mandatory motor vehicles and terrible bagels | 来这个必须要开车 贝果特别难吃 |
[01:42] | and egg rolls that are really spring rolls. | 并且把春卷当做蛋卷的地方 |
[01:46] | Bad breakup. | 分手很难看 |
[01:48] | She said I was weak | 她说我很懦弱 |
[01:50] | and didn’t know how to face my problems. | 不知道如何面对自己的问题 |
[01:54] | So I left town. | 所以我搬走了 |
[01:56] | I’m not unaware that, in running away, | 我也知道逃离 |
[01:58] | I kind of proved her point. | 反而证明了她的观点 |
[02:00] | Just keep moving. | 继续向前 |
[02:01] | Right. That’s what I’m doing. | 对 这正是我在做的 |
[02:04] | Trying to move on. | 试着向前看 |
[02:06] | Green light. | 绿灯了 |
[02:16] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[02:17] | Okay, I swear I knew what a green light meant | 我发誓我在开始路考前 |
[02:19] | before I started this test. | 知道绿灯的意思 |
[02:21] | No. I mean, moving out here. | 不 我是说搬来这里 |
[02:24] | Whoever she was, | 不论她是谁 |
[02:26] | she’s in your rearview now. | 她都在你的后面了 |
[02:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:37] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[02:58] | You said “we.” | 你说”我们” |
[02:58] | Who else is in the car with you? | 车里还有谁 |
[02:59] | The woman from the DMV is in the passenger seat. | 车管所的一位女士在副驾 |
[03:01] | Her name’s Chloe. I’m Gabi. | 她叫克洛伊 我叫加比 |
[03:03] | I was taking my driver’s test. | 我在路考 |
[03:05] | Okay. Are either of you injured? | 好的 你们有人受伤吗 |
[03:06] | I’m fine, but Chloe, | 我没事 但是克洛伊 |
[03:08] | – she has a pen-stuck in her chest. – Is it deep? | -有根笔插进了她的胸口 -深吗 |
[03:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:13] | What’s deep when there’s a pen in your chest? | 有根笔插在胸口是有多深 |
[03:16] | – How does that even happen? Oh, God. – Airbags. | -怎么可能会发生 -是气囊 |
[03:19] | Stay with me, Gabi. As long as that pen stays in, | 听我说 加比 只要笔插在那不动 |
[03:21] | she should be okay. Is she conscious? | 她就没事 她清醒吗 |
[03:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:27] | But she’s having trouble breathing. | 不过她呼吸有困难 |
[03:29] | That can’t be good, right? | 这不太好 对吗 |
[03:31] | The pen might’ve punctured her lung. | 笔可能刺穿了她的肺 |
[03:33] | Should I… do something? | 我应该做点什么吗 |
[03:35] | Just keep an eye on her and stay on the line. | 看好她并保持通话 |
[03:37] | Fire and rescue are arriving now. | 消防救援队这就到 |
[03:41] | Dispatch, this is Captain Nash. 118. | 调度中心 我是118队长纳什 |
[03:44] | Please advise DWP to shut the power off on this street. | 请通知水电局把路上的电源关掉 |
[03:47] | Have them contact CalGEM to send a team of engineers | 让他们联系能源局派人来 |
[03:50] | to cap this well. | 封住这个井 |
[03:52] | What is the status of our victims? | 伤员情况如何 |
[03:54] | Gabi, the driver, appears uninjured, | 驾驶员加比 应该没有受伤 |
[03:56] | but it sounds like her passenger, Chloe, | 不过乘客克洛伊 |
[03:57] | might have a brachial puncture wound. | 可能有肱动脉刺穿伤 |
[03:59] | – How’s her breathing? – Described as labored. | -她呼吸如何 -说是很吃力 |
[04:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:03] | Okay, Ravi, | 好了 拉维 |
[04:04] | I want you to start foaming this area. | 你开始在这个区域打泡沫 |
[04:06] | We don’t want any accidental sparks | 不要让任何意外的火花 |
[04:08] | igniting this oil. | 点燃石油 |
[04:09] | How we doing in there, Gabi? | 加比 现在情况如何 |
[04:11] | I think her breathing’s worse. | 她的呼吸好像更差了 |
[04:12] | Are they getting us out? | 能把我们救出来吗 |
[04:13] | They’re working on it. | 他们正在想办法 |
[04:19] | See if we can get that hatch open. | 看看能不能把后备箱打开 |
[04:24] | Help! Get us out! | 救命 救我们出去 |
[04:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:28] | Ah, it’s jammed. Give me the Jaws. Come on. | 卡住了 给我救生颚 快 |
[04:31] | Negative, negative. | 不行 |
[04:32] | Buck, stop. Stop. | 巴克 停 |
[04:34] | We’re on top of an oil well. | 我们在油井上 |
[04:35] | Isn’t that why we have the foam? | 所以才用泡沫的吗 |
[04:37] | No, the foam is just a Band-Aid. | 不 泡沫只是权宜之计 |
[04:39] | It’s good for a spark or two, | 一两个小火花还行 |
[04:40] | but we start cutting into metal, this whole thing’s gonna go. | 要是切割金属 整个区域都会爆炸 |
[04:44] | Ask the driver how her breathing sounds. | 问问司机乘客的呼吸听起来如何 |
[04:46] | Any gurgling or choking? | 有咯咯声或是呛到吗 |
[04:48] | Gabi, can you tell me how Chloe’s breathing sounds? | 加比 克洛伊的呼吸听起来如何 |
[04:50] | Any gurgling? | 有咯咯声吗 |
[04:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[04:53] | I can’t hear anything in here. | 我这什么都听不到 |
[04:54] | Can you move in closer? | 你能靠近点吗 |
[05:00] | Seat belt. | 解开安全带 |
[05:03] | Gonna… | 就 |
[05:05] | have to… | 得 |
[05:06] | dock you… | 扣分 |
[05:09] | Oh, jokes. Guess you’re feeling better. | 还能开玩笑 你好像感觉好点了 |
[05:18] | Caller says there’s a little gurgling. | 求救者说有一点咯咯声 |
[05:21] | Hey. We shatter the back of the glass, then go in. | 我们可以敲碎玻璃 然后进去 |
[05:24] | No sparks with glass. | 玻璃不会产生火花 |
[05:24] | But we got to cut through the seats | 不过我们得把椅子切开 |
[05:26] | to get to them, and again… | 才能到她们那 还是一样 |
[05:28] | Tools and sparks. | 用工具就有火花 |
[05:28] | Yeah. What if we, uh, we shatter the moonroof? | 那要是敲碎天窗呢 |
[05:30] | You know, we pull them up and out. | 就能把她们拉出来 |
[05:31] | No, no, no. Look at the flow of that geyser. | 不不不 看这个间歇泉的流量 |
[05:33] | We bust that glass, they’re gonna drown in oil. | 要是打碎玻璃 她们就该被油淹死了 |
[05:36] | One of them has a sucking chest wound. | 伤员有胸壁伤口 |
[05:38] | If we don’t get them out, she’s gonna drown in her own blood. | 要是不赶紧救出来 她要被自己的血呛死了 |
[05:41] | – We can’t wait. – We need someone to cap that well. | -不能等了 -得有人来把井盖上 |
[05:44] | Well, maybe we cap it ourselves. | 或许我们能自己把井盖上 |
[05:48] | Let’s go. | 来 |
[05:52] | You didn’t… | 你没有 |
[05:54] | What? | 什么 |
[05:56] | Run. | 跑 |
[05:59] | Still… here. | 还在这 |
[06:02] | Where would I go? I don’t have a license. | 我能去哪 我没有驾照 |
[06:09] | Oh! Oh, my God! Oh! | 天哪 |
[06:10] | – No! Chloe! – Gabi? What’s happening? | -不 克洛伊 -加比 什么情况 |
[06:12] | The pen fell out. She’s bleeding, bad. | 笔掉出来了 她在大出血 |
[06:14] | Okay. I need you to apply pressure to the wound. | 你得按压住伤口 |
[06:17] | You have anything in the car, like-a clean cloth? | 车里有干净的布一类的东西吗 |
[06:19] | – Um, I… Napkins. – Great. | -有纸巾 -很好 |
[06:22] | Just wad them all up and make a pad. | 把纸巾叠起来做成衬垫 |
[06:24] | Then hold it against the wound and apply direct pressure. | 放在伤口上按压住 |
[06:26] | Tight. We just need to slow down the bleeding. | 用力 只要减缓出血就好 |
[06:29] | For how long? | 按多久 |
[06:30] | Fire and rescue will be able to get to you in just a minute. | 消防救援队很快就能把你们救出来 |
[06:32] | – Okay. – They just need to move your car. | -好的 -他们要移动你的车 |
[06:33] | Okay. What? Move it where? | 好 什么 移到哪 |
[06:36] | Come on, everybody. Let’s go. Let’s push. | 所有人 来 一起推 |
[06:38] | All right, let’s push, let’s go. | 好了 一起推 加油 |
[06:40] | Everybody push. | 一起推 |
[06:41] | Push! | 推 |
[06:47] | It’s going, it’s going. Push, guys, push. | 车动了 快推 |
[06:49] | That’s it. Let’s go. Push, push, push. | 就这样 加油 推 |
[06:51] | Keep going. That’s it. | 继续 就这样 |
[06:53] | Push. Push. That’s it. Keep going. Yeah. | 推 就这样 继续 |
[06:57] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:58] | They’re gonna break the sunroof, | 他们会敲开天窗 |
[07:00] | so I need you both to shield your eyes. | 所以你们得护住双眼 |
[07:06] | Okay. We’re ready. | 好 准备好了 |
[07:07] | Glass breaking. Three, two, one. | 敲碎玻璃 三 二 一 |
[07:12] | It’s okay, Chloe. Help is here. You’re gonna be okay. | 克洛伊 没事了 救援来了 你会没事的 |
[07:15] | Bag. All right. Yeah. | 包 好的 |
[07:17] | – Let’s get you out of there. – No. I’m fine. | -这就救你出去 -不 我没事 |
[07:19] | Help her first. She’s not talking anymore. | 先救她 她已经不说话了 |
[07:22] | We save you, and we can get in here and save her. | 先救你 然后就能进去救她 |
[07:24] | All right, take my arm. | 好了 抓住我的胳膊 |
[07:29] | All right. I got you. | 好了 我扶着你呢 |
[07:40] | Definitely a deep puncture. | 很深的刺穿伤 |
[07:42] | Pulse is still strong. Eddie, I’m gonna need a… | 脉搏有力 埃迪 我需要 |
[07:45] | Three-sided dressing, coming up. | 三面辅料 这就来 |
[07:48] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[07:50] | The oil wants out. | 石油想出来 |
[07:52] | Our weight’s the only thing keeping it contained. | 只能用我们的重量压住 |
[07:53] | Ready to move. | 可以出来了 |
[08:03] | Hen. Hen, we got to go! Come on. | 亨 得赶紧离开 快 |
[08:08] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 |
[08:22] | I hope she’s insured. | 希望她上保险了 |
[08:39] | Have no fear, LAFD is here. | 别害怕 洛杉矶消防队来了 |
[08:42] | I heard you have a fire in your kitchen. | 听说你的厨房着火了 |
[08:45] | May! What are you doing here? | 梅 你来干什么 |
[08:48] | I’d ask the same question, | 我也想问同样的问题 |
[08:49] | but I really don’t want to know the answer. | 不过我并不想知道答案 |
[08:51] | You yearned for the freedom of your own apartment, | 是你非要搬出去住的 |
[08:54] | why aren’t you there? | 你怎么不回自己家 |
[08:55] | I had to come get my mail. | 我得来拿我的信 |
[08:57] | Have you never heard of a Change of Address form? | 你没听说过有更改地址的表格吗 |
[09:00] | Definitely about to look into it. | 我肯定会去找的 |
[09:01] | I don’t want to disturb whatever situation this is, | 我不想打扰这个情况 |
[09:04] | so I’m gonna go get my mail. | 所以我取了信就走 |
[09:07] | Oh, oh, not in here, not in here. | 不在这 |
[09:08] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[09:10] | Uh, it’s just all I could find in the kitchen to cover up. | 这是厨房里我唯一能找到的遮盖物 |
[09:13] | So you weren’t wearing… | 所以你没穿… |
[09:15] | I’m just gonna stop myself right there. | 我就不往下说了 |
[09:16] | I just had to clear the counters off | 我得先把台面清理好 |
[09:18] | before we… I think the mail’s in the bedroom. | 信件应该都在卧室 |
[09:20] | – I’ll get it. – Uh, May, could you… | -我去取 -梅 能帮我 |
[09:22] | the… | 递一下 |
[09:25] | The… | 那个 |
[09:26] | the blanket. | 毯子 |
[09:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | – Where’s Harry? – Went to the movies. | -哈里呢 -去看电影了 |
[09:31] | I can’t find it. | 找不到 |
[09:32] | Uh, it’s okay. I, uh… | 没事 我 |
[09:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就来 |
[09:35] | – All right, I, uh… – I… | -好了 我 -我 |
[09:37] | Yeah. I-I’ll help your mother. | 我来帮你妈找 |
[09:38] | I know where it is, I know where it is. | 我知道放在哪了 |
[09:40] | This is so embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[09:42] | For whom? | 谁尴尬 |
[09:44] | I’ll have you know that it is perfectly normal | 我得告诉你偶尔尝试一下新事物 |
[09:46] | for a couple to experiment from time to time. | 对夫妻来讲很正常 |
[09:50] | You know what, just send me my mail. | 把信寄给我就好 |
[09:51] | Here it is. I got it. | 在这呢 我找到了 |
[09:52] | I got your, I got your mail. | 我找到你的信了 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Come by any time. | 随时来啊 |
[09:58] | Call first. | 记得先打电话 |
[10:03] | There’s over 5,000 known oil wells in L.A., | 洛杉矶有超过五千个已知的油井 |
[10:06] | but there are a bunch that were just basically forgotten. | 但还有一些就被遗忘了 |
[10:09] | You know, they-they dried up, | 油井干掉了 |
[10:10] | they filled them with trash and covered them. | 就用垃圾填满遮住 |
[10:12] | It’s like the-the ticking time bomb | 就好像你家院子里 |
[10:14] | that could be sitting in your backyard right now. | 埋着随时可能爆炸的定时炸弹一样 |
[10:21] | Uh, Tay? | 小泰 |
[10:23] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[10:25] | Oh, I-I was just, uh, | 我刚才 |
[10:26] | I was pitching you a great story. | 我刚才在跟你讲一个很有趣的故事 |
[10:30] | Uh, I-I did the-the promo tease. | 我说了个很棒的梗 |
[10:32] | Yeah. I, uh… | 是 |
[10:35] | Big, um… oil well… time bombs. | 大油井 定时炸弹之类的 |
[10:40] | It’s great. | 挺有意思的 |
[10:46] | Hey, are-are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:49] | I’m just tired. | 我就是太累了 |
[10:50] | Haven’t really slept well in the last few days. | 我这几天都没睡好 |
[10:54] | I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[10:57] | Maybe I’m just sleep-deprived enough | 大概是严重睡眠不足吧 |
[10:58] | to actually get a full night’s rest. | 我要好好休息一晚上 |
[11:01] | Hold on. Wh-Why don’t you, uh, why don’t you stay here? | 等等 要不你就留下吧 |
[11:04] | You don’t need to drive all the way across town just to sleep. | 没必要开车穿城就为了回去睡觉 |
[11:07] | Stay here. I’ll-I’ll make you breakfast in the morning, | 留下来吧 我给你做早餐 |
[11:10] | and, yes, by make I mean | 所谓做早餐就只是 |
[11:12] | I’ll put some frozen waffles in the toaster. | 把速冻华夫饼放进面包机而已 |
[11:16] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[11:20] | Waffle rain check? | 要不改天再吃华夫饼吧 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Sure. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[11:32] | I think it’s over. | 我觉得我们要分手了 |
[11:34] | Uh, me and Taylor. | 我和泰勒 |
[11:35] | She went home to get some sleep. | 她昨天晚上回家睡觉了 |
[11:36] | How is that code for it’s over? | 这跟分手有什么关系 |
[11:38] | Well, what’s past is prologue, right? | 凡是过去 皆为序章 |
[11:40] | And, based on my past, Taylor and I have reached the point | 根据我的过往经验 我们的关系 |
[11:44] | in a relationship where the woman flees. | 已经到了女方要逃离我的阶段 |
[11:47] | Women flee you? | 女方还能逃离你呢 |
[11:49] | Routinely? | 还是经常性的 |
[11:50] | Starts out small. Uh, she’s-she’s canceling plans. | 先从小事开始 她会取消我们的约会 |
[11:53] | She’s got to work. She needs to wash her hair | 说要去工作 说得洗头发 |
[11:56] | or do her laundry, | 或者洗衣服啥的 |
[11:58] | and before you know it, poof. | 在我发觉事情不对之前 |
[12:00] | Dropping them off at the airport | 我已经开车送她们去机场 |
[12:02] | and never seeing them again. | 然后就再也不见了 |
[12:04] | Okay, Buck, you’re being a little too Buck about this. | 巴克 你有点太想当然了 |
[12:07] | A little? When was the last time | 有点吗 上次有女生告诉你 |
[12:09] | a woman told you she had to go home to wash her hair? 1952? | 她要回家洗头是什么时候 1952年吗 |
[12:12] | Listen, Taylor is not Abby or Ally. | 泰勒不是艾比 也不是艾莉 |
[12:15] | It doesn’t even rhyme. | 这两名字也不押韵啊 |
[12:15] | I mean, that’s a good sign, right? | 这是件好事 对吧 |
[12:17] | The thing is… | 关键是 |
[12:18] | I-I think she might’ve been living with me. | 我还以为她会跟我同居 |
[12:20] | I mean, we never explicitly said that, | 虽然我们没有明确地讨论过 |
[12:23] | but she’s there all the time. | 但是她一直都在我家 |
[12:24] | I… It sure feels like we were living together. | 感觉就像同居了呀 |
[12:27] | Why does this keep happening to you? | 你怎么老是出这种事 |
[12:29] | Well, to be honest, I think… | 老实说 我觉得 |
[12:30] | No. I’m gonna tell you why. | 不 我告诉你为什么 |
[12:32] | Because you don’t talk to the women you’re dating. | 因为你不跟你的女朋友交流 |
[12:34] | You just go with the flow and find yourself in a relationship | 你总是在感情里随心所欲 |
[12:37] | with no idea how you got there | 不考虑两个人的关系进展 |
[12:39] | or what to do when things start to go wrong. | 也不知道出问题后如何补救 |
[12:40] | Yeah. Who does that? | 谁会想这么多啊 |
[12:42] | My point is, breaking up is not inevitable. | 我是说 分手并不是不可避免的 |
[12:45] | You can turn it around. | 你也可以扭转逆境啊 |
[12:46] | You just have to make the effort. | 只要你肯努力 |
[12:47] | Talk to Taylor. Tell her how you’re feeling. | 跟泰勒谈谈 告诉她你的感受 |
[12:49] | Find ways to reconnect. | 找到重拾激情的途径 |
[12:52] | Cap knows of what he speaks. | 队长可懂了 |
[12:55] | Apparently, May walked in on him | 有天晚上 梅就亲眼目睹了 |
[12:57] | and Athena reconnecting in the kitchen the other night. | 队长和阿西娜在厨房重拾激情的画面 |
[13:02] | Oh, God. Parental nightmare. | 这是每个家长的噩梦啊 |
[13:04] | Well, apparently, my wife has been oversharing. | 看来我老婆什么事都跟你说 |
[13:06] | I mean, I just wasn’t aware | 我只是不知道 |
[13:08] | that we were able to bring our gear home | 我们还能把装备带回家 |
[13:10] | for recreational purposes. | 自娱自乐呢 |
[13:13] | You’ve been playing sexy firefighter, Cap? | 你还会扮演性感消防员呢 队长 |
[13:15] | What makes you think that I was the firefighter? | 为什么扮演消防员的人就一定是我呢 |
[13:19] | Come on. I don’t want to think about that, | 别说了 我不要想象这个画面 |
[13:20] | and… now I can’t stop. | 现在停不下来了 |
[13:27] | Tejada. | 特哈达 |
[13:27] | You called it in? | 是你叫的救援吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah. I was driving by, and I saw the hood up, | 对 我开车经过 看到引擎盖打开的 |
[13:30] | and that’s when I saw him. | 然后就发现了他 |
[13:31] | He was breathing, but he didn’t respond | 他有呼吸 但是我跟他说话时 |
[13:32] | – when I tried to talk to him. – Trying to charge his engine. | -他没有回应 -他想给引擎充电 |
[13:34] | Looks like he gave himself a shock. | 看来是触电了 |
[13:36] | He must’ve fallen and hit his head. | 肯定摔倒时磕到头了 |
[13:40] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见吗 |
[13:42] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见吗 |
[13:44] | I’m with the LAFD. | 我是洛杉矶消防局的 |
[13:45] | You took a pretty nasty fall, so… | 你摔倒了 |
[13:47] | we’re gonna just check you out, okay? | 我们帮你检查一下 好吗 |
[13:53] | Antonia? | 安东尼娅 |
[13:54] | Pupils are equal and reactive. | 瞳孔等大 有反应 |
[13:56] | BP is stable. | 血压稳定 |
[13:58] | Sir, what’s your name? | 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[13:59] | Clive Wexler. | 克莱夫·韦克斯勒 |
[14:00] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[14:02] | Flat on my back | 在我家门前的 |
[14:02] | in the driveway in front of my house, | 车道上躺着 |
[14:04] | unfortunately. | 非常不幸 |
[14:09] | Wilson. Antonia Wilson? | 威尔逊 安东尼娅·威尔逊 |
[14:12] | What year is it? | 现在是哪一年 |
[14:13] | That’s usually our question. | 通常是我们问你这个问题 |
[14:14] | Well… Antonia Wilson is my mother, but… | 安东尼娅·威尔逊是我母亲 但是 |
[14:18] | though I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone | 我好久没听到 |
[14:20] | call her by that name. | 有人叫她这个名字了 |
[14:22] | Antonia’s daughter? | 你是安东尼娅的女儿 |
[14:23] | – You two know each other? – Knew. | -你们俩认识吗 -以前认识 |
[14:26] | She and I were friends. | 我们以前是朋友 |
[14:28] | Good friends, when we were younger, | 我们年轻时是很好的朋友 |
[14:30] | but I haven’t seen her since… | 但是我好久没见过她了 |
[14:31] | got to be over 40 years ago now. | 大概有40年了吧 |
[14:33] | Doesn’t seem to be fractured. | 应该没有骨折 |
[14:35] | Let’s cover the wound and transport him to the hospital. | 包扎好伤口然后送他去医院 |
[14:39] | So you and my mom were close? | 你当年和我妈妈很熟吗 |
[14:41] | I certainly thought so, | 我当然是这么觉得的 |
[14:43] | but if I know Toni, | 但你要是了解托尼 |
[14:45] | she wouldn’t want me discussing her personal business, | 就知道她不会喜欢我谈她的私人生活 |
[14:47] | even with her own daughter. | 哪怕是和她的女儿 |
[14:49] | Especially with her own daughter. | 尤其是和她的女儿 |
[14:52] | Antonia was always a snappy dresser. | 安东尼娅从前总是穿得很时髦 |
[14:55] | Her coat of armor was her favorite piece, | 她最喜欢的就是盔甲式外套 |
[14:58] | if you know what I mean. | 你知道我说的是什么吧 |
[14:59] | I understood, though. | 不过 我能理解 |
[15:01] | You catch enough shrapnel and, eventually, | 被弹片击中那么多次 |
[15:04] | you don’t want to leave any part of yourself exposed. | 肯定不想让任何一处皮肤暴露在空气中 |
[15:06] | So, if you knew my mom back then, | 如果你那时认识我妈妈 |
[15:08] | then you probably knew my dad, too. | 那你或许也认识我爸爸 |
[15:11] | He was the shrapnel. | 他就是那个弹片 |
[15:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:58] | Stop! Stop that guy! | 站住 拦住那个人 |
[15:59] | Hey. Look out! | 小心 |
[16:08] | Someone called in about a robbery? | 有人报警抢劫吗 |
[16:11] | Hi. I’m Doris Claypool, | 你好 我是朵瑞斯·克莱普 |
[16:12] | the casino manager. | 赌场经理 |
[16:14] | They really shouldn’t have called you. | 他们不应该报警的 |
[16:15] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[16:17] | Caller said something about $1 million missing. | 报警人称丢了一百万 |
[16:19] | Well, yeah, but you guys are about 30 years too late. | 是的 但你们来晚了30年 |
[16:24] | The robbery happened in 1987? | 抢劫发生在1987年吗 |
[16:26] | Guy held up one of our blackjack tables, | 那个人当时劫了我们一台玩21点的桌子 |
[16:29] | made off with a million two in chips, | 带着120万筹码跑了 |
[16:31] | sped away on a motorcycle, and was never heard from again. | 开着摩托车扬长而去 此后渺无音讯 |
[16:33] | And I’m here why? | 那为什么叫我来 |
[16:35] | Someone tried to cash one of the stolen chips this morning. | 今早有个人来兑换被偷的筹码 |
[16:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:38] | Pretty sure this face wasn’t even born in ’87. | 看长相这人在87年肯定还没出生呢 |
[16:41] | – ’94. – Neil… | -94年生 -尼尔… |
[16:43] | – “Bee-sco…” – Biscobing. | -“比斯…” -比斯科宾 |
[16:45] | Rhymes with “disco king.” | 和”迪斯科王”押韵 |
[16:47] | Sorry. Old family joke. | 不好意思 家里老这么开玩笑 |
[16:49] | If you say so. | 你开心就好 |
[16:51] | Explain the chip, Neil. | 解释一下这个筹码 尼尔 |
[16:53] | Well, I’m a bell-ringer for Santa’s Helping Hand, | 我是圣诞帮扶活动负责募捐的摇铃人 |
[16:56] | and someone must’ve put it in my bucket. | 肯定是有人放进我的募捐桶里了 |
[16:57] | Didn’t see who. | 没看到是谁 |
[16:58] | Didn’t even notice the chip until I was on my lunch break. | 直到午休时我才注意到这个筹码 |
[17:01] | And then you decided to try and cash it. | 然后你决定兑换它 |
[17:03] | It’d feed thousands of families. | 这能帮助成千上万的家庭吃饱饭 |
[17:07] | You said that no one ever saw the robber’s face. | 你说没人看到抢劫者的脸 |
[17:10] | Any chance you saw the rest of him | 你们赌场里的摄像头 |
[17:12] | on one of your cameras inside? | 有没有可能拍到他的其他部位 |
[17:14] | Maybe it will jingle Kris Kringle’s memory. | 也许能唤醒这个”圣诞老人”的记忆 |
[17:16] | We wouldn’t have that footage anymore. | 我们没有那段监控了 |
[17:18] | Everything would’ve been turned over to the police in ’87. | 所有证据都在87年交给警察了 |
[17:21] | And I’m sure your people | 我相信你们的人 |
[17:22] | have already tossed it in the trash by now. | 现在肯定早把它扔了 |
[17:24] | You’d be surprised how inefficient we are. | 我们的效率低到让你惊讶 |
[17:28] | Neil, write down your number. | 尼尔 留下你的电话 |
[17:30] | If I find the robber, you might remember him. | 如果我找到了抢劫犯 你可能还记得他 |
[17:41] | Clive Wexler. | 克莱夫·韦克斯勒 |
[17:44] | I’m surprised you don’t remember him, | 你竟然不记得他 |
[17:46] | ’cause he sure remembered you. | 他肯定是记得你 |
[17:48] | I remember Clive. | 我记得克莱夫 |
[17:50] | It was just a long time ago. | 只不过那是很久之前的事了 |
[17:52] | Where’d you even meet him? | 你在哪见到他的 |
[17:53] | On a case. | 出勤时 |
[17:54] | Yeah, a police officer found him unconscious in his driveway. | 有警官发现他在自家车道上不省人事 |
[17:58] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[18:00] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[18:02] | He was just fixing an old convertible and shocked himself, | 他在修一辆旧敞篷车时把自己电到了 |
[18:04] | so he ended up with a bump on the head. | 把头撞了个包 |
[18:08] | He still has that car? | 他还留着那辆车呢 |
[18:12] | He said you two went way back. | 他说你们俩认识很长时间了 |
[18:15] | He wasn’t that forthcoming, though, | 不过他不愿深谈 |
[18:16] | with the details on how you knew each other. | 关于你们俩是怎么认识 |
[18:19] | You know, from the neighborhood. | 因为是邻居嘛 |
[18:21] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[18:22] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我回来晚了 |
[18:24] | Oh, let me help you with that. | 我来帮你拿 |
[18:26] | Ah, thank you. Kids not in? | 谢谢 孩子们不在吗 |
[18:28] | Karen took Harry and Denny to get some ice cream. | 凯伦带着哈里和丹尼去买冰淇淋了 |
[18:31] | – Oh. What about May? – Uh, said she couldn’t make it. | -那梅呢 -她说她来不了了 |
[18:33] | Scarred for life. | 有心理阴影了 |
[18:36] | What’s up with the box? | 箱子里是什么 |
[18:37] | Uh, evidence from an old cold case. | 一桩旧案的证据 |
[18:39] | Actually, it’s why I called you here. | 其实 这是我叫你来的原因 |
[18:40] | – I need a consultant. – Me? | -我需要一个顾问 -我吗 |
[18:43] | Someone robbed The Fairwell Casino. | 有人把顺风赌场抢了 |
[18:45] | – When? I didn’t hear about that. – 1987. | -什么时候 我都没听说 -1987年 |
[18:48] | And they got away? | 然后他们跑了吗 |
[18:49] | They usually don’t make it out the front door. | 他们通常都跑不出门口 |
[18:52] | Usually don’t make it out with all their teeth, either. | 一般也不会牙齿完好地出去 |
[18:55] | Let me get you some wine. | 我给你倒点红酒 |
[18:56] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[18:57] | – Thanks. – So how much are we talking? | -谢谢 -抢了多少钱 |
[18:58] | A million in chips. | 一百万的筹码 |
[19:00] | Guy in a motorcycle helmet came in, | 那个人戴着摩托车头盔进去 |
[19:03] | drew a gun on the dealer, | 拿枪对着一个荷官 |
[19:05] | then cleared them out. | 然后把筹码抢光了 |
[19:06] | How many tables did he hit? | 他抢了几桌 |
[19:08] | Well, as far as I know, just the one. | 据我所知 就一桌 |
[19:10] | That’s a lot of money for one table. | 这一个赌桌也太多钱了 |
[19:12] | When I was a dealer, | 我当荷官时 |
[19:14] | we used a 12 barrel tray | 我们用12条的筹码盘 |
[19:16] | with 60 chips per barrel. | 每条有60个筹码 |
[19:18] | Depending on the time of day, I might have anywhere from… | 我桌上会有十万到五十万筹码不等 |
[19:22] | a hundred grand to half a mil at my table. | 取决于那是当天的几点 |
[19:26] | Hmm. It was 8:00 a.M. on a Wednesday. | 当时是周三的早上八点 |
[19:28] | Must’ve been a special request from a high roller. | 那肯定是爱豪赌的客人有特殊要求 |
[19:31] | It’s not uncommon, but, | 这种情况也有 但是 |
[19:32] | usually, somebody has to sign off on a request. | 通常得有人签字批准 |
[19:35] | Hmm, y’all do that a lot at casinos? | 你们都常在赌场做这种事 |
[19:37] | If we know them? Sure. | 如果我们了解赌客的话 |
[19:40] | A fool and his money are soon parted. | 能让肥羊输得一干二净 |
[19:42] | And it’s our job | 而我们的工作 |
[19:43] | to make that parting as easy as possible. | 就是让他们输得尽可能容易 |
[19:47] | Savage. | 太坏了 |
[19:47] | A million dollars. | 一百万美元 |
[19:49] | Don’t get too excited. | 别太激动了 |
[19:50] | Even if I find it, | 即使我找到了 |
[19:51] | – we can’t keep it. – Yeah. | -我们也不能留下 -也是 |
[19:52] | It’s an interesting mystery, though. | 但这个谜题很有意思 |
[19:55] | A masked man gets away with a million dollars. | 一个蒙面人带着一百万美元逃之夭夭 |
[19:59] | Never seen or heard from ever again. | 再也没有人知道他的下落 |
[20:04] | And the chips never turned up, either? | 而且筹码也再没出现 |
[20:06] | Not until today. | 直到今天 |
[20:07] | Wait a minute. D.B. Cooper only made away with 200,000, | 等等 D·B·库珀只带走了20万 |
[20:10] | and how many books and documentaries | 就有那么多书和文件提到他 |
[20:12] | have there been about him? | 大肆宣扬 |
[20:13] | And yet we’ve never heard of this biker bandit? | 但我们却从没听说过这位摩托车强盗 |
[20:16] | Ooh, I like that. Catchy. | 我喜欢这个绰号 朗朗上口 |
[20:17] | Casinos pride themselves on their security. | 赌场对他们的安保引以为傲 |
[20:21] | Can’t have people thinking it’s like knocking over a 7-Eleven. | 不想让人们觉得这跟打劫便利店一样容易 |
[20:25] | Damn, Ma. You really know everything about casinos. | 该死 妈妈 你真的很了解赌场 |
[20:29] | I worked there. | 我在那工作过 |
[20:31] | And maybe our thief did, too. | 也许这位强盗也是 |
[20:43] | Uh, hey. | 你好 |
[20:45] | – You’re here. – Hi. | -你来了 -你好 |
[20:47] | I, uh, thought you said, like, an hour ago | 一小时前 你不是说 |
[20:49] | you couldn’t come over tonight. | 你今晚来不了吗 |
[20:50] | Uh, I was looking for my tablet. I think I left it here. | 我在找笔记本电脑 我以为落这了 |
[20:54] | Uh, yeah. | 是在这 |
[21:02] | Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | Uh, why don’t you stay for dinner? | 不如留下来吃晚餐吧 |
[21:10] | Uh, can’t. Got an early flight in the morning. | 不行 明天一大早的飞机 |
[21:13] | Hey, wh-what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:15] | First you’re in here sneaking around | 你先是在这鬼鬼祟祟 |
[21:17] | trying to grab your stuff, and now you’re… | 要拿自己的东西 现在… |
[21:19] | you’re skipping town? | 你要不辞而别 |
[21:20] | I’m not skipping town, Buck. | 我不是不辞而别 巴克 |
[21:21] | Taylor, if you’re gonna break up with me, then just… | 泰勒 如果你要跟我分手 那就… |
[21:23] | Who said anything about breaking up? | 谁说要分手了 |
[21:26] | It’s just for a day or two. | 我只是离开一两天 |
[21:27] | We can talk about it when I get back. | 我们可以等我回来后再聊 |
[21:29] | No! | 不行 |
[21:30] | No, I’m sorry, but we-we can’t. | 抱歉 但是不行 |
[21:32] | We’re gonna talk about it now, | 我们现在就得谈谈 |
[21:33] | ’cause if you’re gonna be weird and distant, | 因为你现在举止奇怪 疏远 |
[21:35] | and then just take off, | 还要离开 |
[21:36] | you cannot expect me not to worry. | 我没法不担心 |
[21:40] | At least tell me where you’re going. | 至少告诉我你要去哪 |
[21:43] | My father’s parole hearing. | 我父亲的假释听证会 |
[21:54] | I was the one who found her. | 是我发现的尸体 |
[21:57] | The coroner ruled it a suicide. | 验尸官判定为自杀 |
[21:59] | Then, eight months later, they came back | 八个月之后 警察回来 |
[22:01] | and arrested my father. | 逮捕了我父亲 |
[22:04] | So your dad killed your mom. | 你爸爸杀了你妈妈 |
[22:06] | Well, that’s what the second jury said. | 第二陪审团是这么说的 |
[22:10] | The first one was a little more split on their feelings. | 第一陪审团不能达成一致 |
[22:14] | And what about your feelings? | 那你是什么感觉 |
[22:16] | A much more complicated story. | 对我而言就更复杂了 |
[22:22] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[22:23] | There’s a part of me that could never believe | 一方面 我觉得 |
[22:25] | he could have done this. | 他绝对不会这么做 |
[22:28] | But it’s not like I can imagine my mother | 但另一方面我又无法想象 |
[22:30] | doing that to herself. | 我妈妈会自杀 |
[22:33] | So you just spent all these years not knowing? | 所以你这些年都不知道真相 |
[22:36] | Everybody had a theory. | 每个人都有一套说法 |
[22:39] | My mom’s family, my dad’s family. | 妈妈和爸爸的家人说法也不一样 |
[22:42] | Living in between the two was pretty… messy. | 夹在他们中间实在是… 左右为难 |
[22:47] | And now I have to go in front of a parole board | 而现在 我得在假释委员会面前 |
[22:50] | and convince them that he’s a good person | 说服他们 我爸爸是个好人 |
[22:52] | who deserves a second chance. | 值得第二次机会 |
[22:53] | Whoa, hey, there’s gotta be a way for us | 我们一定有办法 |
[22:55] | to find out what really happened. | 能查出事实真相的 |
[22:57] | You know, maybe we could, uh, | 我们也许可以 |
[22:58] | we could take another look at the case. | 可以从不同的角度入手 |
[23:01] | You think I haven’t? | 你觉得我没有吗 |
[23:03] | I have talked to family, friends, investigators. | 我已经跟家人 我爸妈的朋友 探员谈过 |
[23:06] | It all came back to the same place. | 都毫无进展 |
[23:09] | Only two people know what really happened. | 只有两个人知道事情真相 |
[23:13] | And one of them is dead. | 其中一位死了 |
[23:14] | – And the other one? – Swears he’s innocent. | -而另一位 -发誓自己是无辜的 |
[23:22] | Wait, well, let me come with you at least. | 至少让我和你一起去吧 |
[23:24] | You know, I can get a plane ticket, and… | 我可以买张机票 然后… |
[23:27] | No. | 不 |
[23:28] | I don’t want that. | 我不想这样 |
[23:31] | This isn’t your childhood trauma, Buck, it’s mine. | 这不是你的童年阴影 巴克 这是我的 |
[23:35] | I need to deal with this on my own. | 我需要自己去解决 |
[23:45] | Bobby. | 巴比 |
[23:46] | – What are you doing up? – You gotta check this out. | -你怎么还醒着 -你得来看看这个 |
[23:48] | No, no, no, no, I’m not checking anything out. | 不不不 我什么都不要看 |
[23:51] | Come to bed. Those tapes will be there in the morning. | 去睡觉 录像带不会消失的 |
[23:53] | – It’ll only take a second. Come on. – No, no. | -只需要一会 快来 -不要 |
[23:59] | Okay, here he is right after he hit the table. | 在打劫了这张桌子的人后 他在这 |
[24:03] | Now, security scrambles as soon as they know | 保安在知道有人抢劫后 |
[24:05] | that there’s a robbery happening, right? | 就匆忙行动 |
[24:07] | Here they are, right on his heels. | 他们在这 紧追着他 |
[24:08] | – As they should be. – But now, watch this. | -本该如此 -但现在 看这个 |
[24:15] | Here he is, seconds after. | 几秒之后 他在这 |
[24:17] | – Where are the guards? – Exactly. | -保安呢 -没错 |
[24:19] | Run that back. | 回放 |
[24:22] | How’d he get such a huge lead? | 他怎么能领先那么多 |
[24:24] | That is the $1.2 million question. | 这是一个价值120万美元的问题 |
[24:26] | You still think it was an inside job? | 你还是觉得这是监守自盗 |
[24:28] | Well, Toni said someone would have to approve | 东尼说出现在桌子上的额外筹码 |
[24:30] | the extra chips on the table, | 需要人核实 |
[24:31] | – so security probably knew. – Look at them stop there. | -所以保安也许早就知道 -看他们 停下了 |
[24:35] | – I mean, maybe they did do it on purpose. – Inside job. | -也许他们是故意的 -是监守自盗 |
[24:39] | Eliminate the impossible, and only the improbable remains. | 排除不可能的因素 留下的必是真相 |
[24:42] | Oh, yeah. O-Okay, Sherlock. | 是哦 夏洛克神探 |
[24:44] | All right, run that back. | 好了 回放 |
[24:49] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on. | 不不不 拜托 |
[24:54] | Mm, I don’t suppose there’s any way you could fix that. | 我觉得你没办法修理了 |
[24:56] | Well, I mean, I could try to piece it together, but… | 我可以试着把带子拼回去 但… |
[25:02] | Or, there is another way we could test our theory. | 或者 我们可以用别的方法证实 |
[25:07] | What other way? | 什么别的方法 |
[25:09] | Rob the casino. | 抢劫赌场 |
[25:15] | “From the neighborhood”? | “同个小区的” |
[25:16] | Yep. That’s all she said. | 对 她就是这么说的 |
[25:18] | Like he was some guy she used to see | 好像克莱夫就是个陌生人 |
[25:20] | on the corner or something. | 她不过常看见而已 |
[25:21] | She used to definitely see him, all right. | 她以前绝对有跟克莱夫约会 |
[25:23] | Right? | 什么 |
[25:24] | I wasn’t just imagining that. | 我都没想到 |
[25:26] | Clive and Toni were definitely a thing. | 克莱夫和东尼以前绝对有情况 |
[25:28] | And I mean, like, big time, long-lost-love kind of thing. | 而且绝对很激烈 许久未见的真爱什么的 |
[25:31] | My abuela would eat this up. She loves a good telenovela. | 我祖母绝对喜欢 她就喜欢肥皂剧 |
[25:34] | Oh, ’cause, uh, ’cause you don’t? | 你就不喜欢吗 |
[25:36] | Come on, I know you watch ’em with Christopher. | 别装了 我知道你会和克里斯托弗一起看 |
[25:39] | That’s how we practice our Spanish. | 我们是为了练习西班牙语 |
[25:40] | Real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[25:41] | what happens next in the story? | 故事中的下一个情节是什么 |
[25:44] | Well, I-I do have his number. | 我的确有克莱夫的号码 |
[25:47] | I could call him. | 我可以打给他 |
[25:49] | I mean, just to see how he’s doing after his fall. | 看看他摔伤之后恢复得怎么样了 |
[25:51] | – Of course. – Whoa, hold on, you don’t know | -好啊 -等一下 你不知道 |
[25:53] | why they broke up, right? | 他们分手的原因 |
[25:55] | I mean, I mean, what if there’s some deep trauma | 如果这是什么深刻的创伤 |
[25:57] | that shouldn’t be poked at? | 你们不应该提呢 |
[25:59] | Since when did you become the voice of reason? | 你什么时候变成”理性的呼声”了 |
[26:01] | – Did something happen with Taylor? – Uh, no, you just– | -是泰勒发生什么事了吗 -不是 只是 |
[26:03] | You guys were right, she’s not breaking up with me. | 你们是对的 她不是要跟我分手 |
[26:10] | That’s all you’re giving us? We still got… Oh. | 你就说这么点 我们还有… |
[26:13] | – Okay. – Three minutes?! | -好吧 -三分钟 |
[26:16] | How the hell did you manage to | 你怎么做到的 |
[26:18] | shave almost three minutes off of Buck’s best coffee run time? | 把巴克的最佳送咖啡时间缩短了三分钟 |
[26:22] | It’s called a mobile order, Hen. | 手机下单 亨 |
[26:23] | Walked in and the drinks were waiting. | 等到店里 饮品已经准备好了 |
[26:24] | This just better be oat milk. | 这杯最好是燕麦奶 |
[26:29] | Damn it, he even got the order right. | 该死 他甚至没买错 |
[26:33] | Club sodas, | 苏打水 |
[26:35] | shaken, not stirred. | 摇匀 没搅拌 |
[26:36] | For you I get, but for me? | 你喝这个我懂 但我 |
[26:38] | – We’re working here. – Are we? | -我们是来工作的 -是吗 |
[26:40] | ‘Cause it feels a little more like we’re playing. | 因为我感觉更像是来玩的 |
[26:42] | Not to say that I mind. | 不过我不介意 |
[26:44] | I’m gonna need a little vodka | 在这被苏打水里 |
[26:46] | – in this club soda. – Yes, miss. | -加点伏特加 -好的 女士 |
[26:48] | So the high rollers were over here. | 高额下注者在这 |
[26:50] | There was over a million dollars’ worth of chips right over there. | 那边有价值一百万美元的筹码 |
[26:52] | And from what I remember about the tape, | 我记得 录像带里 |
[26:54] | security was way over there. | 保安在很远的那边 |
[26:57] | All right, | 好了 |
[26:58] | let me have your purse. | 把手袋给我 |
[27:00] | Oh. It doesn’t really go with that outfit. | 手袋跟你的衣服不搭 |
[27:02] | You don’t think? | 是吗 |
[27:03] | Okay, I’m the biker bandit, you’re security. | 好 我是摩托车强盗 你是保安 |
[27:06] | You take your position, and as soon as I grab this, | 快就位 只要我一拿手袋 |
[27:09] | you come after me, and I’ll try and escape. | 你就来追我 我试着逃跑 |
[27:10] | We are taking this role-playing | 我们这角色扮演 |
[27:12] | a little more public than necessary. | 也太明目张胆 也太没必要了 |
[27:14] | We retrace his steps, we’ll figure out | 只要追溯强盗的步骤 我们就能查清 |
[27:15] | how the bandit got away. | 他是怎么逃跑的 |
[27:16] | – If you say so. – Just remember, | -你说了算 -记住 |
[27:18] | it’s not so much about the speed | 重点不在于速度 |
[27:19] | as it is about the distance. | 在于距离间隔 |
[27:20] | So if you match my pace, it should work out. | 所以如果你配合我的步伐 就应该能行 |
[27:22] | – Then let’s play. – Let’s play. | -那开始吧 -开始 |
[27:37] | -You didn’t run. -I matched your pace. | -你没跑 -我在配合你的步伐 |
[27:40] | All right, let’s do it again. | 好 再来一次 |
[27:49] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一次 |
[27:55] | Okay, all right, it happens right around here every time | 好了 每一次都会在这里碰上 |
[27:57] | in this blind spot, so why didn’t security catch him? | 这里是盲点 所以为什么保安不抓他 |
[28:00] | Because he doubled back. | 因为他绕回去了 |
[28:03] | Valet and the motorcycle is over there. | 服务生和摩托车在那 |
[28:05] | And somehow he was able to leapfrog them | 但不知怎么的 强盗能越过他们 |
[28:07] | somewhere in here and head out that door. | 到这来 然后从大门逃出去 |
[28:09] | I mean, the only other possibility is that door. | 他唯一的逃跑路线是那扇门 |
[28:11] | I just don’t see how he could make it from there to there. | 我就是不明白他怎么能从那跑到那 |
[28:14] | Bobby, there’s an entire racetrack and grandstand out there. | 巴比 那里有一整条跑到和看台 |
[28:17] | Now, he could have jumped over the seats | 他可能是从椅子上越过去 |
[28:19] | – and doubled back out there. – Miss? Here you go. | -绕回到那的 -女士 给您 |
[28:24] | – Thank you. – The fire extinguishers. | -谢谢 -灭火器 |
[28:26] | I can’t believe I didn’t catch this before. Look. | 我之前居然没看到 看 |
[28:28] | Per code, they have to be three feet off the ground. | 根据规章 灭火器必须离地一米高 |
[28:30] | Now, on his way in, our biker bandit looks to be | 在他进来的时候 摩托车强盗 |
[28:33] | about six feet tall. | 看上去有一米八 |
[28:35] | But when he leaves… | 但他离开时… |
[28:38] | The robber is shorter going out than when he came in? | 强盗逃走的时候比进来的时候矮 |
[28:40] | He didn’t double back, he had a double. | 他没绕回去 他有个替身 |
[28:42] | – What do you think, like, five seven, five eight? – Yeah. | -你怎么看 一米七三 七六 -是的 |
[28:46] | Sergeant Grant. | 格兰特警官 |
[28:48] | Didn’t think you were working this case anymore. | 还以为你不再查这起案子了 |
[28:50] | This is my husband, Bobby Nash. | 这是我丈夫 巴比·纳什 |
[28:52] | Just wanted to show him the place. | 只是想带他来看看这地方 |
[28:54] | Yeah, she was telling me all about your biker bandit. | 她还跟我说了关于摩托车强盗的事 |
[28:56] | – My what? – The thief. | -什么 -强盗 |
[28:58] | Just a little name I came up with for him. | 只不过是我为他起的绰号 |
[29:00] | Did you work here then? | 你那时在这工作吗 |
[29:02] | I did. I was a dealer. | 是的 我当时是庄家 |
[29:04] | But not that morning. I was in class. | 但那天早上 我在上课 |
[29:06] | Business school. Student by day, | 商学院 白天上课 |
[29:08] | blackjack dealer by night. | 晚上当21点的发牌手 |
[29:10] | And now you’re running the place. | 你现在管理这个赌场 |
[29:12] | Well, I didn’t want to stand at a table forever. | 我不想一辈子站在赌桌边 |
[29:15] | Well, listen, while you’re here, | 既然你们来了 |
[29:16] | you should check out the restaurant. | 你们应该去餐厅看看 |
[29:17] | We’d be happy to comp you both a nice meal, | 我们很乐意给你们安排一顿精心的晚餐 |
[29:19] | a nice bottle of wine… | 送上一瓶好酒… |
[29:21] | That’s kind. Very kind. | 提议太动人了 |
[29:23] | But we couldn’t accept. | 但我们不能接受 |
[29:24] | Well, if you change your mind, | 如果改变主意的话 |
[29:26] | you know where to find me. | 你们知道上哪找我 |
[29:31] | Well, that was interesting. | 真是太有意思了 |
[29:34] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的和我一样吗 |
[29:38] | Five seven. | 一米七三 |
[29:39] | Maybe five eight. | 可能一米七六 |
[29:51] | Biscobing. Rhymes with “Disco king.” | 比斯科宾 听起来像”迪斯科金” |
[29:54] | – You remembered. – Not a common name. | -你记得我 -名字不常见啊 |
[29:56] | I ran across it again this morning. | 我今早又去了一趟 |
[29:59] | There was a Jimmy Biscobing that was a regular | 发现赌场之前有个常客叫做吉米·比斯科宾 |
[30:02] | at the Fairwell back in ’87. | 那是1987年 |
[30:04] | That was my uncle. | 他是我叔叔 |
[30:06] | He passed away weeks ago from stomach cancer. | 几周前由于胃癌他去世了 |
[30:08] | Sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾 |
[30:10] | He gave you the chip before he died? | 他去世之前给你筹码了 |
[30:12] | I found it as my dad and I were cleaning out his place. | 我和爸爸清理他住处时候发现了 |
[30:15] | That’s not all I found. | 还找到了些别的 |
[30:22] | – Jimmy. – You two were a thing? | -吉米 -你们曾在一起过 |
[30:24] | No one knew. | 无人曾知晓 |
[30:26] | The bosses frowned on employees dating players. | 老板讨厌雇员和顾客约会 |
[30:29] | Probably afraid you’d give them inside information? | 恐怕是害怕你透露给他们内部消息 |
[30:33] | Like how to rob a casino, for instance? | 比如如何抢劫赌场 |
[30:37] | There needed to be two of you. | 你们两人都要参与 |
[30:38] | One for the guards to chase out front, | 一个从前门跑走 吸引警卫 |
[30:41] | and another to slip out the back with the money. | 另一个带着钱 从后门溜走 |
[30:46] | It wasn’t like we were stealing; | 这并不是偷窃 |
[30:48] | the casino got the chips back. | 赌场拿回了那些筹码 |
[30:50] | Cashing out. | 提现 |
[30:51] | We tossed the high-value chips. | 我们把高价值的筹码扔了 |
[30:53] | We knew those were too easy to trace. | 它们太容易被发现了 |
[30:55] | Sorry, forgot one. | 抱歉 还少了一个 |
[30:57] | We split the rest. | 剩下的我们平分了 |
[30:58] | I used my share to finish school, | 我用我的那份去读书了 |
[31:00] | get my MBA, move up in the company. | 拿到了MBA学位 升了职 |
[31:03] | And Jimmy’s share? | 吉米那部分钱呢 |
[31:07] | Player busts. | 玩家爆点 |
[31:08] | They got that back, too. | 筹码也回去了 |
[31:11] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[31:12] | There isn’t anything we can do legally | 法律上我们无法做任何事 |
[31:14] | about it at this point. | 在此时此刻 |
[31:15] | Believe me, I looked. | 相信我 我查过了 |
[31:17] | But I did speak with your employers. | 但是我和你的雇主谈过了 |
[31:21] | Did they really have to know? | 他们真的需要知道吗 |
[31:22] | I could have retired early, kept it quiet. | 我本来可以早点退休 小事化了 |
[31:24] | And I don’t really do quiet. | 小事化了不是我的行事风格 |
[31:57] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[32:00] | I told you not to come. | 我说了让你别来 |
[32:03] | Uh, you know me. | 你知道我的 |
[32:05] | I don’t always listen. | 从来不听话 |
[32:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:09] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[32:15] | Stand up and say he deserves a second chance when… | 站在那里说他值得第二次机会… |
[32:22] | I’m not sure he does. | 而我还不确定他值得 |
[32:26] | Uh, well, that-that must have been really hard. | 那一定非常困难 |
[32:30] | Like, kind of brave, though. | 你足够勇敢 |
[32:32] | You know? Uh… | 你知道吗 |
[32:34] | To admit how you, how you really feel. | 说出你自己真实的感受 |
[32:37] | He told me I was a terrible daughter. | 他说我是个糟糕的女儿 |
[32:43] | After everything he’d done for me and… | 他为我做了这么多事… |
[32:48] | …how he’d always been there for me, | 他总是支持我 |
[32:50] | – and I was letting him down. – No. Hey, hey, hey, you’re not. | -然而我一直让他失望 -你没有 |
[32:53] | You’re not, okay? | 你没有 |
[32:54] | You were doing what was right for you. | 你所做的是你认为正确的 |
[32:57] | And if he can’t understand that… | 如果他不能理解 |
[32:59] | Maybe you should have talked to him. | 也许你应该和他谈谈 |
[33:05] | Guess we both came all this way for nothing. | 我们都一无所获 |
[33:09] | There are no answers here. | 这里没有答案 |
[33:10] | That’s not why I came. | 我来不是为了答案 |
[33:12] | I’m only here for you. | 我来只为了你 |
[33:17] | In case you needed me. | 在你需要的时候给你依靠 |
[33:33] | Haven’t been here in forever. | 好久没来了 |
[33:36] | Hasn’t really changed much at all. | 没多大改变 |
[33:38] | Did you used to, uh, come here a lot? | 你原来经常过来吗 |
[33:41] | I don’t remember that. | 我怎么不记得 |
[33:42] | Way before your time. | 那在你出生之前 |
[33:52] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:54] | I know you didn’t bring me out for pizza alone | 你从来不会无端端地带我吃披萨 |
[33:58] | just because. | 除非 |
[34:00] | What’s this terrible news you’re about to spring on me? | 你要告诉我什么坏消息 |
[34:03] | It’s not terrible, it’s just… | 并不是什么坏消息 只是… |
[34:09] | Hello, Antonia. | 你好 安东尼娅 |
[34:11] | Clive. | 克莱夫 |
[34:16] | These are for you. | 送给你的 |
[34:18] | It’s good to see you again, Antonia. | 真高兴能再见到你 安东尼娅 |
[34:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | You look well. | 你看起来很好 |
[34:27] | Not as good as I looked 30 years ago, but, | 和30年前没法比了 但是 |
[34:29] | then again, time does that to a man. | 每个人都无法避开时间 |
[34:34] | Well, would you like to join us, Clive? | 你要和我们一起吗 克莱夫 |
[34:37] | I can find us a… | 我可以去找… |
[34:38] | Enough, Henrietta. I’m not staying. | 够了 亨丽埃塔 我要走了 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry, Clive, but… you came here for nothing. | 对不起 克莱夫 你来了也不会有什么结果的 |
[34:51] | – Antonia… – I’m-I’m so sorry. | -安东尼娅… -对不起 |
[34:53] | Let me go talk to her. | 我要去和她谈谈 |
[34:55] | Mom! Ma, are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[34:58] | – I-I, I didn’t mean to… – Yes, you did! | -我不是… -你就是 |
[35:01] | It’s who you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[35:03] | – You can never leave well enough alone. – No, I just… | -你就是不能接受”还行” -我只是… |
[35:06] | The past is the past for a reason, Henrietta. | 过去的事不能延续是有原因的 亨丽埃塔 |
[35:09] | It’s best to just leave it there. | 最好的做法就是不再管它 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[35:38] | About my parents. | 有关我父母的事情 |
[35:40] | Well, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:43] | I, too, understand a complicated family dynamic | 我也明白复杂的家庭事务 |
[35:46] | that’s hard to put into words. | 很难用语言表达出来 |
[35:50] | After he went to prison, | 我爸爸进监狱之后 |
[35:52] | I went to live with my aunt. | 我和我的姑姑生活 |
[35:55] | I’d meet new people, and there was always this moment. | 我遇到新的人 但总是有这么一个时刻 |
[36:00] | This look that would come across their face | 他们脸上会出现一种神情 |
[36:03] | when they realized who I was. | 告诉我 他们知晓我的过往了 |
[36:06] | It was like, you know, I could see what they were thinking. | 就像 我能看出他们在想什么 |
[36:14] | “Oh… you’re that girl.” | “你就是那个女孩” |
[36:17] | So when you got old enough, you moved to a place | 所以你长大之后 就搬到别的地方了 |
[36:21] | where no one knew that girl. | 没人知道你的过往 |
[36:30] | I tell other people’s stories for a living | 我靠着讲别人的故事谋生 |
[36:32] | because I hate telling my own. | 因为我讨厌讲自己的故事 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:02] | You okay, Ma? | 你没事吧 妈 |
[37:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:09] | Are you still upset with me for, uh… | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[37:13] | for meddling? | 因为我多管闲事 |
[37:15] | Just feeling a little melancholy. | 只是有点小忧郁 |
[37:21] | That’s pictures of you and me. | 这些是咱俩的照片 |
[37:24] | And Dad, not so much. | 爸很少出现 |
[37:26] | I’d like to say that was because | 我想说那是因为 |
[37:28] | he was the one with the camera. | 他是摄影师 |
[37:30] | But you and I both know that’s not true. | 但咱们都知道这是假话 |
[37:34] | He was never there, even when he was. | 他就算人在心也不在 |
[37:39] | It was an affair, Henrietta. | 那是场外遇 亨丽埃塔 |
[37:42] | Me and Clive. | 我和克莱夫 |
[37:45] | While I was married to your father. | 当时我和你爸还结着婚 |
[37:49] | You’re not surprised. | 你一点也不惊讶 |
[37:50] | You storming off when the man was trying | 那个人想给你送花 |
[37:53] | to give you flowers | 你气冲冲地走了 |
[37:55] | was a clue. | 大概能猜到 |
[37:56] | Last time I saw Clive was 1978. | 我上次见到克莱夫是1978年 |
[38:01] | He asked me to run away with him. | 他让我跟他私奔 |
[38:03] | You were gonna leave Dad? | 你准备离开爸吗 |
[38:05] | I knew it was wrong, but… | 我知道那不对 但是… |
[38:08] | when Clive talked about the future we could have | 当克莱夫谈起我们的未来 |
[38:14] | together… | 我们一起的未来… |
[38:16] | I saw it… | 我能看到… |
[38:20] | and I wanted it with my whole heart. | 而且我满心渴望那种未来 |
[38:25] | But the day I was supposed to meet him, | 但我要去见他的那天 |
[38:30] | I… | 我… |
[38:33] | Stood him up. | 放了他鸽子 |
[38:34] | – I had my reasons. – W-Why? | -我有理由 -为什么 |
[38:36] | Why would you… | 你为什么… |
[38:41] | Wait. 1978. | 等等 1978年 |
[38:45] | Oh, Ma. | 妈 |
[38:49] | Me? | 因为我吗 |
[38:50] | The doctor called the morning we were supposed to go. | 我们准备出发那天早上 医生打来电话 |
[38:53] | I was willing to leave my husband, | 我愿意离开我丈夫 |
[38:57] | but I couldn’t walk out on the father of my child. | 但我不能离开我孩子的父亲 |
[39:00] | I mean, are you– are you even sure that Dad was | 你能确定爸是 |
[39:03] | – was-was… – Henrietta. | -是 是… -亨丽埃塔 |
[39:06] | This ain’t Maury Povich. | 这又不是亲子鉴定节目 |
[39:08] | Yes. I’m sure. | 是 我确定 |
[39:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:22] | Clive’s number. | 克莱夫的电话号码 |
[39:23] | I wasn’t sure if I should risk your wrath again | 我之前不知道该不该给你 |
[39:25] | giving it to you, but… | 怕又惹你生气 但是… |
[39:28] | – now… – Honey, | -现在… -亲爱的 |
[39:30] | I think Clive and I are well past our expiration date. | 克莱夫和我早就过了保鲜期了 |
[39:34] | You don’t know that. | 那可不好说 |
[39:35] | Maybe the future that you glimpsed back then, | 或许你们过去畅想的未来 |
[39:39] | maybe it’s now, Ma. | 说不定就是现在 妈 |
[39:41] | And all you need to do is step into it. | 你只需要大胆迎接它 |
[39:48] | You’re not… | 你不… |
[39:51] | ashamed of me? | 以我为耻吗 |
[39:55] | No. | 不 |
[39:56] | I know that things were never good with Dad, | 我知道你和爸总是合不来 |
[40:01] | and that you were alone and unhappy for a long time, Ma. | 我知道你一直都很孤独很不开心 妈 |
[40:07] | So I’m not ashamed. | 所以我不觉得羞耻 |
[40:10] | I’m just glad that somebody loved you | 我只是很庆幸有人在我之前 |
[40:16] | before I did. | 就爱着你 |
[40:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:31] | We’re over here. | 我们在这 |
[40:33] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[40:35] | Gin. And I’m winning. | 打金拉米纸牌 我赢了 |
[40:37] | Come on. Two out of three. | 别这样 三局两胜 |
[40:38] | You just don’t know when to quit, do you? | 你真是不知道什么时候收手啊 |
[40:41] | – Well, it’s good to see you two… – What? | -很高兴见到你们两个… -怎么 |
[40:43] | Doing old married couple stuff, like playing cards? | 做些老夫老妻之间的事 比如打牌 |
[40:45] | – And solving crime. – We’re pretty good at that. | -还有破案 -我们很擅长破案 |
[40:48] | Oh, uh, this is yours. | 这是你的 |
[40:48] | It got mixed up with my mail the other day. | 那天混在我的邮件里了 |
[40:51] | I got that change of address filed, | 我填好换地址文件了 |
[40:53] | so you should stop getting my mail soon. | 所以你们很快就不会收到我的信了 |
[40:55] | May, you are welcome to stop by anytime. | 梅 欢迎你随时过来 |
[40:57] | – With some advance notice. – Yep. I got it. | -来之前说一声 -知道了 |
[41:00] | Well, I’m meeting a friend for dinner, | 我要去跟朋友吃晚饭 |
[41:02] | – so I’m gonna take off. – All right, well, have fun. | -我就先走了 -好吧 玩得开心 |
[41:04] | Bye. You, too. | 再见 你也是 |
[41:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:13] | Are we having fun? | 我们玩得开心吗 |
[41:16] | Oh, we are about to. | 马上就开心了 |
[41:27] | Um, I’m not sure what you remember. | 我不知道你记得多少 |
[41:30] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[41:33] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[41:34] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[41:37] | So you’re sure you’re not mad at me | 你真的没生我的气吗 |
[41:38] | for showing up in Oklahoma? | 我突然出现在俄克拉何马 |
[41:41] | Well, honestly, | 说实话 |
[41:42] | – I kind of love you for it. – Great, ’cause… | -我挺高兴你这么做了 -很好 因为… |
[41:49] | What? Hey! | 你说什么 |
[41:51] | Don’t make it weird. | 别搞得这么尴尬 |
[41:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:29] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[42:30] | But you’re worth the wait. | 你值得我等 |
[42:36] | Taylor Kelly. | 泰勒·凯利 |
[42:39] | I guess now I know all your secrets. | 现在我知道你所有秘密了 |
[42:41] | Actually… | 其实… |
[42:45] | Kelly is my middle name. | 凯利是我的中间名 |
[43:10] | Ma? | 妈 |
[43:18] | 东尼 去跟老朋友兜风了 |