时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | (mariachi band playing) | |
[00:13] | JUDITH: I don’t remember ordering so many balloons. | 我不记得订过这么多气球 |
[00:15] | MIGUEL: Ah, relax, baby. | 别紧张 |
[00:17] | It’s gonna be great. | 亲爱的 一切都会很顺利 |
[00:19] | Yeah, but where is she? | 可是她在哪 |
[00:21] | Her entire court is waiting. | 一院子的人都在等她 |
[00:23] | Well, you know your daughter. She likes to make an entrance. | 你了解你女儿 她想来个闪亮登场 |
[00:26] | (sighs) Right. And I know her papi, too, | 是的 我也了解她爸 |
[00:29] | who likes to make a big show out of everything. | 什么事都要搞得风风光光 |
[00:32] | Miguel, What did you do? | 米格尔 |
[00:45] | -(speaks Spanish) -(both laugh) | 你都有什么安排 |
[00:48] | (sighs) | 嗯 |
[00:49] | It was all your baby girl, and a little me. | 都是你那个宝贝女儿想出来的 我只出了一点力 |
[00:53] | JUDITH: (chuckles) Balloons. | 气球 |
[00:55] | (gasps) | |
[00:56] | -Oh, my God! -(Miguel laughing) | 我的天 |
[00:58] | JUDITH: Oh, my God! (gasps) | |
[01:00] | (cheers and applause) | |
[01:02] | Lourdes! You did it, mija. | 罗德丝 |
[01:04] | -(Miguel laughs) -(Judith gasps) | 你做到了 女儿 |
[01:08] | -Isn’t it amazing? -That isn’t safe. | -我的天 -是不是很棒 这样不太安全 |
[01:10] | MIGUEL: Baby, it’s fine. Look. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[01:13] | There’s four ropes, and, no, nothing’s gonna happen. | 你看 |
[01:16] | Ay… | 有四根绳子呢 |
[01:20] | (sighs) | 不会出事的 哇 |
[01:22] | She looks beautiful. | 她可真漂亮 |
[01:24] | Lourdes! Mija! | 罗德丝 |
[01:26] | You look beautiful. | 乖女儿 你好美 |
[01:29] | MIGUEL: You do, mija. | 没错 女儿 你真的很美 没事的 拉住了 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 今天是我生日 我好像刚看到一具尸体 |
[01:31] | You really do. | |
[01:32] | (wind whooshing) | |
[01:42] | (grunting) | |
[01:44] | -(speaks Spanish) -Hold her! | |
[01:53] | (gasps) | |
[01:55] | (screams) | |
[02:02] | -Through here, through here. -Hey. | -这边 -嘿 |
[02:04] | The country club said | 乡村俱乐部的人说 |
[02:05] | the building’s been vacant for repairs. | 那栋房子要维修 一直空着 |
[02:07] | That’s why nobody heard him hit the roof. | 所以才没人听见他撞到屋顶 |
[02:08] | -Do you know when this happened? -No. | -知道什么时候出的事吗 |
[02:10] | I saw a crew up there this morning. | -不知道 我早上看见那有一群人 |
[02:11] | So, no more than a few hours. All right. | 那就是说才几个小时 让所有人后退 |
[02:12] | -Keep everybody back. -(speaks Spanish) | 洛杉矶消防局 纳什 |
[02:16] | Got your med kit? | 带急救包了吗 |
[02:20] | Not my first rodeo. | 我又不是第一次出任务 天哪 |
[02:25] | Mija, this is terrible. The party’s ruined. | 这太可怕了 -派对被搅黄了 |
[02:27] | Are you kidding, Mom? | -开什么玩笑 妈妈 |
[02:28] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[02:30] | JUDITH: Really? | 你真这么想 |
[02:32] | Jonah, Hen, you take the roof. | 乔纳 小亨 你们上房顶 |
[02:33] | Buck, we’re gonna come at him on the inside. | 巴克 我们到里面去 |
[02:34] | Ericson, you’re up top on the assist. | 埃里克森 你上去帮忙 |
[02:37] | All right. Up we go, Monday. | 好的 我们上去 周一 |
[02:39] | Name’s Jonah, and you know that. | 我叫乔纳 |
[02:41] | Why do you keep calling me Monday? | 你知道的 为什么一直叫我“周一” |
[02:44] | ‘Cause there’s a new one of you every shift. | 因为每次出任务都派个新人跟我搭档 |
[02:46] | To me, you’re Monday. | 对我来说 |
[02:48] | He went clear through the roof. | 你就像是“周一” |
[02:51] | Sir? Sir? Can you hear me? | 他直接砸穿了屋顶 |
[02:54] | -(groaning) -I got a pulse. | 先生 你能听到吗 |
[02:55] | Please… | -有脉搏 -求你们救救我 |
[02:57] | -help me. -Easy. Don’t move. You don’t want | 放松 |
[02:58] | -to exacerbate your injuries. -What’s your name? | 别动 不要让伤势加重 |
[03:00] | -Lenny. -JONAH: Paragliding? What happened? | -你叫什么名字 -兰尼 你在玩滑翔伞吗 出什么事了 |
[03:03] | LENNY: Wind picked up. Tried to avoid some… | 风突然变大 |
[03:05] | power lines and lost control. | 我想避开电线 结果失控 |
[03:07] | Pulse is 130. BP’s 105/60. | 脉搏130 血压105到60 |
[03:12] | Breathing is fast, but his lungs sound clear. | 呼吸急促 但肺部没有杂音 |
[03:14] | JONAH: Opening a line. | 开放静脉通路 |
[03:15] | Pushing ten of morphine. | 注射十毫克吗啡 |
[03:17] | Hang in there, Lenny. I’m giving you some of the good stuff. | 挺住 我要给你点好东西 |
[03:20] | -Pretty soon, you won’t feel a thing. -Already can’t feel my legs. | -你很快就什么感觉都没了 -我的双腿已经没感觉了 |
[03:22] | Lenny, can you wiggle your fingers for me. | 等等 兰尼 你能动动手指头吗 |
[03:27] | -How about this? Can-can you feel that? Okay. -Yeah. | 这样呢 你能感觉到吗 |
[03:29] | JONAH: Lumbar injury? | -能 -那好 |
[03:31] | -Spinal compression? -HEN: Possibly. | -是腰伤 脊椎受到压迫 -有可能 |
[03:33] | What if my legs are completely gone? | -如果我的腿保不住了呢 -别担心 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry. Don’t think you’d be talking to us at all. | 我都没想到你还能跟我们说话 |
[03:37] | We’ll have a visual soon enough, okay? Cap. | 马上就能看到你腿的情况了 |
[03:39] | -How we looking down there? -Almost in position. | 队长 |
[03:46] | Uh, hey, Cap, I don’t want to be insensitive, but, uh, | 下面怎么样了 我们就快到了 |
[03:48] | do his legs look really short? | 队长 不是我太敏感 |
[03:51] | Oh… | 但他的腿是不是短了点 队长 |
[03:58] | Hen, Jonah, get down here right now. | 小亨 乔纳 赶快下来 |
[04:04] | HEN: Bilateral open knee dislocation. | 双腿开放式膝关节脱位 |
[04:07] | The impact forced the femurs down through the knee. | 冲击力迫使大腿骨向下穿过膝盖 |
[04:10] | Landed on his feet, | 双脚先落地 |
[04:11] | and his upper legs kept going. | 但大腿继续下冲 |
[04:13] | Thinking it’s better now that he can’t feel them. | 他现在没有感觉可能更好 |
[04:14] | Blood loss isn’t that bad, considering. | 失血没那么严重 |
[04:17] | Lucky he didn’t sever his femoral arteries. | 幸好股动脉没断裂 |
[04:19] | -Do we reset them here? -HEN: Absolutely not. | -要在这里重接吗 -当然不行 |
[04:20] | You know better than to attempt that | 你应该知道不要试图在现场那么做 |
[04:22] | -out in the field. -I heard you like to push the envelope. | 我听说你喜欢挑战极限 |
[04:25] | Something about having your hand inside of a guy’s | 类似把手放在别人身体里 |
[04:27] | -torso for two hours? -That’s an entirely different envelope. Grab | 两个小时那种事 |
[04:29] | the splints. | 那次情况完全不同 去拿夹板 |
[04:31] | Ready for extraction, Cap. | 准备好把他弄出来了 队长 |
[04:32] | All right, Lenny, you stay calm. | 兰尼 |
[04:34] | Things are gonna get a little noisy. | 你要保持冷静 |
[04:40] | (whirring) | 会有点吵 |
[04:46] | (applause) | |
[04:49] | (speaks Spanish) | 先生们 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[05:11] | BOBBY: Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:12] | -Hey. -BOBBY: Ooh, something smells good. | -嗨 -闻起来很香 |
[05:14] | Ah, it should be ready soon. How’d it go? | 应该很快就好 今天怎么样 |
[05:17] | Well, not too bad for me. | 对我来说还不错 |
[05:18] | The 153 is the target of choice this time around. | 这次的目标是153中队 |
[05:20] | HARRY: I don’t understand why they make you go | 不明白他们为什么要让你参加这些会议 |
[05:22] | to those meetings. Don’t you write down everything | 你不是在上班时把发生的事 |
[05:24] | that happens while you’re at work? | 都写下来了吗 |
[05:26] | Well, they like to ask follow-up questions like, | 他们喜欢追着提问 比如 |
[05:28] | “Why did it take you nine minutes | “为什么用了9分钟才回应那通电话” |
[05:29] | to respond to that call?” | |
[05:31] | Or, “Why’d you stay at the scene so long?” | 或者是 “为什么留在现场那么久” |
[05:32] | Or, “Why have you still not filled | 还有 |
[05:34] | those empty slots in your company roster?” | “为什么你的执勤表上 还空着那么多没填” |
[05:36] | HARRY: Sounds like your bosses | 听上去你的上司们 |
[05:37] | get you all dressed up to meet up with you | 让你穿戴整齐去见他们 |
[05:39] | so they can tell you that you suck. | -就是为了告诉你 |
[05:40] | Pretty much. | 你干得不怎么样 -差不多 |
[05:43] | You do those, too, Mom? | 你也这样吗 妈妈 |
[05:44] | No. For which I am grateful | 我很庆幸我不用 |
[05:46] | because I have seen grown men throwing up | 因为我见过成年人开完治安防控会议 |
[05:48] | in trash cans after coming out | |
[05:50] | of some of those CompStat meetings. | 对着垃圾桶狂吐 |
[05:52] | -Personnel files? -BOBBY: Yeah. | -人事档案 -是的 |
[05:54] | Candidates to fill Chimney and | 填补齐姆尼和埃迪空缺的人选 |
[05:55] | Eddie’s slots. Turns out I’ve put it off for as long as I can. | 我已经拖了很久 |
[05:58] | Well, you know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[06:00] | No homework at the table. | 工作不上餐桌 |
[06:01] | Well, I have to change anyways, so I’ll just put them | 我得换衣服 |
[06:03] | in the bedroom and read them later. | 正好拿到卧室里 回头再看 |
[06:04] | Well, so much for a relaxing bedtime. | 床上就该轻松点 还有那么多事 |
[06:06] | -(chuckles) -MAY: Hey, Bobby. | -嗨 鲍比 |
[06:08] | -Sorry I’m late. -You’re not late. | 抱歉我来晚了 -你没来晚 |
[06:10] | We’re gonna sit down as soon as I change. | -我一换好衣服就坐下吃饭 |
[06:11] | Oh, great. | -太好了 |
[06:12] | I want to hear all about work over dinner. | 吃饭时把工作上的事都跟我说说 |
[06:15] | You mean you want to know how Eddie’s doing. | 你是想知道埃迪的情况 |
[06:17] | Well, how is he? | 他怎么样 |
[06:20] | (“Down to Ride” by Skegss playing) | |
[06:29] | (grunts) | |
[06:30] | ♪ Let’s pretend like we’ve ♪ | 好吧 |
[06:31] | ♪ Done this all before ♪ | |
[06:34] | ♪ So much wilderness to go ♪ | |
[06:37] | ♪ And explore… ♪ | |
[06:38] | Oh! Oh! (laughs) | 扔 |
[06:41] | (growls) All right. | 好了 |
[06:44] | (school bell rings) | 杜兰德学校 |
[06:46] | ♪ And overcome your fear ♪ ♪ Cut it with ♪ | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[06:49] | ♪ Your smile and show the world ♪ ♪ What you’re really like, are you down to ride… ♪ | 预留车位 |
[06:55] | Hey, May. What is it today? | 麦伊 今天是什么词 |
[06:56] | “Absquatulate.” | “溜之大吉” |
[06:57] | Apparently, it means to leave somewhere abruptly. Hmm, hmm. | 意思就是突然离开某处 |
[07:02] | And I thought “bumfuzzle” was the | 我还以为“稀里糊涂” |
[07:03] | “Word of the Day” low point. | 已经是每日一词的下限了 |
[07:04] | -Morning, Eddie. -Hey, Linda. Oh, by the way, | -早 埃迪 -嗨 琳达 |
[07:06] | you were right about the fish sauce. | 对了 关于鱼露 你说得没错 |
[07:09] | -Never would’ve thought of it. -I told you. Umami levels off the charts. | -我从来没想到 -跟你说过 鲜得出乎意料 |
[07:11] | Five-alarm fire. Eighth and Bixel near the 110. May, | 五级火警 第8街和比克塞尔街 靠近110州际公路处 |
[07:15] | dispatch two more task forces. | 麦伊 多派两支消防队 |
[07:16] | Linda, notify CHP to shut down the southbound off-ramp. | 琳达 通知加州公路巡警 关闭南向出口匝道 |
[07:18] | Eddie, you’re on it? | 埃迪 你能跟进吗 |
[07:20] | Gonna absquatulate it right now. | 马上就“溜之大吉” |
[07:22] | ♪ Let’s be real ♪ | |
[07:24] | ♪ You don’t get no second chance ♪ | |
[07:27] | ♪ No time to rehearse ♪ | 洛杉矶消防地铁 请注意 第8街110公路处发生建筑火灾 |
[07:30] | ♪ You just got to do the dance ♪ ♪ This is it, this is what ♪ | 出口匝道关闭 |
[07:34] | ♪ You were made to be ♪ ♪ Yeah, might seem strange to you… ♪ | 请多留点处理时间 |
[07:39] | All right, bud. | 好了 小家伙 |
[07:41] | Eat up so you can focus at school. | 都吃完 好专心上学 |
[07:43] | ♪ Yeah, I’m down to ride ♪ | 来吧 |
[07:46] | ♪ Yeah, I’m down to ride ♪ | 快吃 |
[07:48] | ♪ Yeah, I’m down for life… ♪ | 给我一个大大的拥抱 |
[07:51] | (elevator bell dings) | 来吧 好好抱抱 |
[07:52] | -Are you sure about this? -Equal parts | 你确定吗 |
[07:54] | potato and butter. | 等份的土豆和黄油 |
[07:55] | -Uh-huh. -(laughs) -(cell phone chiming) | 嗯 |
[07:58] | Twitter calls. | 得去发推特了 塞普尔韦达405高速处发生交通事故 |
[08:00] | ♪ And dark nights ♪ | 建筑火灾 缅因街和第11街路口 新闻稿 |
[08:07] | ♪ All for one more sunrise… ♪ | 办公用品 |
[08:09] | (alarm beeping) | |
[08:11] | ♪ This is no rehearsal… ♪ | |
[08:14] | (school bell rings) | 快 |
[08:16] | ♪ We’ve got a foundation… ♪ | |
[08:17] | -(elevator bell dings) -Morning, Eddie. | 早 埃迪 |
[08:21] | (beeping) | 打印机错误 卡纸 |
[08:22] | Checking vitals. | 检查生命体征 |
[08:24] | BOBBY: Okay, let’s move! | 好了 |
[08:26] | ♪ We’re all making our way… ♪ | 行动 |
[08:29] | -(elevator bell dings) -LINDA: Morning, Eddie. | 早 埃迪 |
[08:31] | Clearing obstruction. | 清除障碍 |
[08:33] | LAFD responded to the call at | 洛杉矶消防局下午2点出警 |
[08:35] | 2:00 p.m. and were able to quickly | 迅速扑灭了小型火灾 |
[08:37] | put out the small fire. No injuries | |
[08:39] | or structural damage were reported. | 据报告 |
[08:41] | (alarm beeping) | 没有人员受伤 也没有建筑受损 |
[08:42] | (elevator bell dings) | 该发推特了 |
[08:44] | ♪ Are you down for life… ♪ | |
[08:46] | Normal rhythm. | 心率正常 |
[08:48] | ♪ Yeah, I’m down to ride… ♪ | |
[08:52] | Firefighter Eddie Diaz. Public Service Officer, | 我是消防员埃迪·迪亚兹 |
[08:53] | Metro Dispatch. | 地铁调度中心公共服务干事 |
[08:55] | WOMAN: Are you a real firefighter? Uh, yes. | 你真是消防员吗 |
[08:58] | I’m a real firefighter. ♪ One more sunrise. ♪ | 是的 |
[09:03] | Mmm. Mmm. Your food okay? | 我真的是消防员 |
[09:12] | Oh, it’s… | 饭好吃吗 |
[09:14] | It’s-it’s really good. | 很好吃 |
[09:16] | I mean, actually really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[09:18] | I’m just not that hungry, so… | 我只是不饿 |
[09:21] | He told you to eat something before you came here, didn’t he? | 所以… |
[09:24] | Well… | 他让你来之前先吃点东西 对不对 |
[09:26] | -(laughs) -BUCK: I wasn’t gonna take any chances. | 那个… |
[09:28] | -You do not want to meet a hangry Taylor. -(chuckles) | 我可不愿冒任何风险 你不会想看到一个饥饿成怒的泰勒 |
[09:31] | But this is, this is, this is really good. Uh… | 这顿饭真可口 |
[09:35] | Carla, you can come on out. | 卡拉 你可以出来了 |
[09:36] | I know you made dinner. Come on. | 我知道晚饭是你做的 出来吧 你在哪 |
[09:38] | -Where are you? -EDDIE: All this time, | 一直以来 |
[09:40] | everybody thought I was bad cook. | 大家都认为我厨艺很差 |
[09:41] | You were. | 事实如此 |
[09:43] | -Ah. -But now that I’m on a regular schedule, | 嗯 |
[09:46] | I’ve had a lot more time to practice. | 但现在我有固定的上班时间 练习的机会更多了 |
[09:48] | Well, practice definitely makes perfect. | 看来确实是熟能生巧 |
[09:49] | -I’m impressed. -Me, too. | 没想到 我也是 |
[09:51] | You got to make this when you come back to the firehouse. | 等你回消防局之后得做给我们吃 |
[09:56] | (sighs) Hope you’re not too full | -但愿你们没吃得太饱 |
[09:57] | -for dessert. -Is that possible? | 还有甜点 |
[10:01] | ♪ Little stir crazy… ♪ | -真的吗 |
[10:03] | I’m gonna, uh… | 我去… |
[10:05] | (sighs) | |
[10:09] | H-Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[10:11] | Uh, yeah. (chuckles) | 没事 |
[10:13] | -You look tired. -(sighs) | 你一副很累的样子 |
[10:16] | Look, man, you-you don’t need to pretend with me. | 听着 你不用在我面前假装 |
[10:21] | It’s okay to miss the job, you know? | 怀念你的工作是正常的 |
[10:22] | I-I remember what it was like when I was Fire Marshal Buck. | 我还记得自己是消防局长巴克时的感觉 |
[10:25] | This isn’t the same thing. I like what I’m doing. | 不 这不是一码事 我喜欢现在的工作 |
[10:28] | Yeah, but it-it’s not what you’re supposed to be doing. | 是的 但这不是你应该做的 |
[10:30] | Y-You’re a firefighter. | 你是个消防员 |
[10:33] | I’m still a firefighter. | 我现在还是消防员 |
[10:34] | -Well, yeah, but… -Buck, | -没错 但你不… -巴克 |
[10:37] | you need to move on. I have. | 你得向前看 |
[10:49] | (indistinct announcement over P.A.) | 我已经那么做了 |
[10:53] | Huh… | |
[10:55] | -You’re back. -Cap asked me to fill in again. | -你回来了 -队长又让我顶班 |
[10:57] | I think I’m more of a “Tuesday,” don’t you? | 我现在更像是“周二”了 你不觉得吗 |
[11:02] | And, wh… wh-what are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[11:05] | Uh, making room for things we need. | 洛杉矶消防局 |
[11:07] | You’re overstocked on four-by-fours. | 给需要的东西腾地方 |
[11:09] | (scoffs) Right. | 你存的4乘4纱布太多了 |
[11:11] | After 13 years in the same firehouse, why would I know | 没错 |
[11:14] | -what supplies we need? -I’m just doing what Cap asked me. | 在同一支消防队待了13年 我怎么知道我们需要什么物品 |
[11:17] | You keep calling him Cap. | 我只是在按队长的吩咐做 你一直叫他“队长” |
[11:20] | Why? What do you call him? | 怎么了 你管他叫什么 |
[11:22] | Do you have daily nicknames for him, too? | 你也每天给他起外号吗 |
[11:24] | Is it what he makes for lunch? Today he’s gazpacho? | 是根据他的午饭吗 今天是“西班牙冷菜汤” |
[11:26] | He’s not your cap. | 他不是你的队长 |
[11:28] | You’re just a temp. So don’t get comfortable. | 你只是临时工 所以别待得太舒服 |
[11:37] | -New guy’s back. -Yes. I do remember | 那个新人又来了 是的 |
[11:39] | typing his name into today’s roster. | 我记得我把他的名字 输入了今天的执勤名单 |
[11:42] | Well, I-I didn’t agree to that. | 我没同意这么做 |
[11:43] | And yet it happened anyway. | 但它还是发生了 |
[11:45] | That’s what I’m here to talk about. | -我来就是想谈谈这个 |
[11:46] | -Hey, Cap, can I talk to you? -HEN: Can it wait, Buck? | -队长 我能跟你聊几句吗 |
[11:48] | Is your name Cap? | -你等等不行吗 巴克 |
[11:49] | -I was here first. -W… | -你叫“队长”吗 我先来的 |
[11:52] | Did you know Eddie’s not coming back to the 118? | 你知道埃迪不回118中队了吗 |
[11:55] | -I suspected as much when he asked for a transfer. -I know, | 他请求调动的时候我就猜到了 |
[11:57] | but i-it was supposed to be temporary, | 我知道 但那应该只是暂时的 |
[11:59] | like Chimney, you know? | 就像齐姆尼 |
[12:01] | Th-They’re supposed to come back. | 他们… 他们应该是要回来的 |
[12:02] | -They are coming back. -I don’t know. | -他们会回来的 -我不知道 |
[12:04] | I-I had dinner with Eddie last night, and-and he seemed… | 我昨晚跟埃迪吃饭 他看上去… |
[12:07] | He seemed what? | 看上去怎么了 |
[12:09] | Different. | 不一样了 |
[12:12] | ERICA: No, it’s not okay. | 不 这样不行 |
[12:14] | Every time we go there, it’s like | 我们每次去那里 |
[12:16] | me versus your family. | 搞得都像我在跟你们家人对峙一样 |
[12:17] | Come on, you are my family. | 拜托 你就是我的家人 |
[12:18] | ERICA: Would it hurt you | 那你每次提醒你妈妈一下行吗 |
[12:20] | to remind your mother of that every time? I mean, I’m just sitting there like an outsider. | 我就像个外人一样坐在那 |
[12:25] | She uses me as her personal punching bag. | 她把我当成了她的专用出气筒 |
[12:27] | Okay, maybe she prods, but she doesn’t punch. | 也许她是说话带刺 |
[12:30] | She loves you. | 但她没有恶意 |
[12:31] | She just… | 她很喜欢你 |
[12:33] | doesn’t show it. (phone ringing) | 只是没表现出来 |
[12:37] | Ugh, probably a telemarketer. | 未知来电 可能是推销电话 |
[12:40] | Whatever you’re selling, I’m not buying. | 无论你卖什么 |
[12:41] | Please take me off your list. | 我都不会买 请把我从你的名单上去掉 |
[12:43] | DISTORTED VOICE: Listen closely. | 仔细听着 |
[12:45] | I’ve placed a bomb in your truck. | 我在你的皮卡上装了炸弹 |
[12:47] | Now that you’ve reached 55 miles an hour, the device is armed. | 你的时速超过了88公里 炸弹已被触发 |
[12:50] | If you drop below 55, | 如果时速低于88公里 |
[12:52] | -it will explode. -(laughing) | 它就会爆炸 什么 |
[12:57] | Who is this? Cosmo? | 你是谁 科斯莫吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, we-we’ve seen that movie before, | 没错 |
[13:01] | like, almost 30 years ago. | 我们差不多30年前 看过那部电影 |
[13:02] | Which would be long before | 那是特伦顿和特洛伊出生之前很久的事了 |
[13:04] | Trenton and Troy were born. | 没错 |
[13:06] | That’s right. | 我正盯着你们 |
[13:09] | I’m watching you. | 好了 |
[13:10] | Okay, I’m hanging up now and calling the police. | 我现在要挂电话报警 |
[13:12] | Before you do, | 在那之前 |
[13:14] | take a look in your armrest. | 看看你的扶手 |
[13:17] | You work in computers, Sasha. You must recognize | 你在电脑行业工作 |
[13:20] | a smartphone circuit board. | 萨沙 一定认识智能手机电路板 |
[13:23] | Its sensors can tell what speed you’re going. | 它的传感器能判断你的车速 |
[13:26] | Drop below 55, | 低于88公里 |
[13:28] | the bomb… | 炸弹就会爆炸 -这里是911 |
[13:30] | explodes. | 你有什么紧急情况 -我们的车上可能有炸弹 |
[13:35] | Okay. Why do you think that? | 好吧 你为什么会这么想 |
[13:37] | SASHA: A guy just called, he said | 有人刚打来电话 他说 |
[13:38] | if we slow under 55, that we’re gonna explode. | 如果时速低于88公里 |
[13:41] | Sir, I’ve seen that movie. | 我们就会被炸死 先生 |
[13:43] | It’s a crime to make a false 911 call. | 我看过那部电影 报假警是犯罪行为 |
[13:45] | SASHA: No, it’s not a fake call. | 不 我没报假警 |
[13:46] | Okay? Please don’t hang up. | 好吗 请别挂断 |
[13:47] | He told us to look in the armrest. | 他让我们看一眼扶手 |
[13:49] | There’s all kinds of circuitry in there. | 里面有一团线路 |
[13:50] | He-he knew things about us, where we live. | 他知道我们的情况 我们的住址 |
[13:53] | Look, I don’t know if this is | 我不知道这是不是恶作剧 |
[13:54] | a prank or not, but I don’t want | |
[13:55] | my wife and kids to die finding out. | 但我不想让老婆孩子丢掉性命 |
[13:57] | Okay. I believe you. | 好 |
[13:59] | -Where are you driving right now? -W-We’re headed west on the 210. | 我相信你 你目前在什么地方行驶 |
[14:02] | -We just passed Sunland. -Okay, just keep calm, | 我正在210号高速向西开 刚经过桑兰德 |
[14:04] | and keep driving safely. CHP is gonna perform a traffic break | 保持镇定 继续小心驾驶 |
[14:07] | to clear the road, and I’m sending help to you now. | 加州公路巡警会中断交通来清理道路 我马上派出救援 |
[14:15] | ATHENA: Dispatch, 727-L-30. Approaching the vehicle now. | 调度中心 我是727-L-30 正在接近目标车辆 |
[14:22] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[14:23] | It’s okay. | 出什么事了 |
[14:24] | They’re just gonna help us get off. | 没事 他们要帮我们下车 |
[14:26] | -Why can’t we just stop? -SASHA: It’s okay, guys. | 我们停车不就行了吗 |
[14:28] | We just have to listen to them. | 没事的 我们听他们的就好 |
[14:29] | Okay? We’re gonna be fine. | 好吗 我们不会有事的 |
[14:31] | ERICA: Dad and I are right here, okay? | 爸爸和我就在这 好吗 |
[14:34] | JIM: All right, I’m deploying the drone to check for devices. | 好了 我现在用无人机去检查炸弹 |
[14:47] | Homemade device. | 是自制爆炸物 |
[14:49] | Could be packed with a nitrate, or a chloride compound. Any one of those | 可能含有硝酸盐或者氯化合物 |
[14:52] | would take out the truck and then some. | 随便哪样炸掉皮卡都绰绰有余 |
[14:54] | What do you see? Is something down there? | 你看到什么了 车底下有东西吗 |
[14:56] | What is it? Is it real? | 是什么 真是炸弹吗 |
[14:58] | Okay, hold on. I’m connecting the police to this call now. | 好 |
[15:01] | -(radio beeps) -We do see something. | 等一下 我要把警方接入通话 |
[15:03] | -It’s cause for concern. -SASHA: So-so now what? | 洛杉矶警局 第2战术小队 |
[15:06] | Do you defuse it? | 我们的确有发现 值得令人担忧 |
[15:10] | We can’t do anything | 现在怎么办 你们要拆除它吗 |
[15:12] | -while you’re moving. -What do we do, then? | -车辆行驶期间我们什么都做不了 -那我们该怎么办 |
[15:16] | BOBBY: Step one, we’re gonna | 第一步 |
[15:17] | ride alongside that pickup truck and match its speed. | 跟那辆皮卡并排行驶 保持速度一致 |
[15:20] | We have to move fast, so the 147 is here to assist. | 我们的动作要快 所以147中队前来协助了 |
[15:23] | Buck, once we’re in position, I want you to jump | 巴克 |
[15:26] | into that truck bed. | 一旦我们就位 你就跳进货箱 |
[15:27] | Ravi is here to give a hand. | 拉维会帮你 |
[15:29] | Somebody from the 147 will do the same. | 147中队的人也会这么做 |
[15:30] | ATHENA: All right. We’re falling back. | 好的 我们往后退 |
[15:57] | BOBBY: 118 is on the move. | 118中队正在行动 |
[15:59] | How we doing, 147? | 你们怎么样 147中队 |
[16:01] | Donato. Headed out to meet you now. | 我是多纳托 马上去跟你们会合 |
[16:13] | Okay. I-I’m just working out how to do this. | 好的 |
[16:17] | (grunts) | 我正在想该怎么办 |
[16:21] | Just like that, I guess. | 看来就得像那样 |
[16:24] | (grunts) | |
[16:30] | -Evan Buckley. Nice job. -Lucy Donato. | 我是埃文·巴克利 |
[16:33] | I give yours a seven. | 你跳得很帅气 我是露西·多纳托 |
[16:46] | BOBBY: Okay, let’s move | 给你打七分 |
[16:48] | into position two. Ravi, Duncan, | 好 进入第二步 |
[16:50] | you’re topside. | 拉维 邓肯 你们到上面去 |
[16:52] | How’s everyone doing in here? | 你们都还好吧 |
[16:53] | BOBBY: All right, Ravi, extend the ladder. | 好 拉维 伸出云梯 |
[16:55] | RAVI: Ladder’s on the move. | 梯子这就来 |
[17:03] | I know this is scary. I’m gonna get you out. | 我知道这很吓人 我们会救你们出来 |
[17:07] | Kids, you’re gonna be first, okay? You’re gonna grab onto us. | 孩子们 你们先来 |
[17:09] | Hang on tight. | 好吗 你们要抓住我们 |
[17:11] | -Okay. Okay. -LUCY: Okay. | 抓紧点 -好的 -好的 |
[17:14] | -Pull him down. -BUCK: Okay, let’s go, let’s go. | -来吧 -我们走 |
[17:15] | LUCY: All right, hold on. | 好 抓稳了 |
[17:16] | BUCK: There you go. You guys are doing great. | -就这样 你们做得很好 |
[17:18] | I got you. | -我扶住你了 走 |
[17:23] | BOBBY: All right, Dad, watch your speed. | 好了 |
[17:25] | Keep it steady. | 爸爸 |
[17:26] | Hold on. I got you. | 注意速度 稳住 |
[17:28] | -I got you. -LUCY: Okay. | -抓稳 我来帮你 -我来帮你 我来帮你 |
[17:35] | (Buck shouts) | 把手给我 |
[17:37] | You’re next, okay? | 下一个是你 好吗 |
[17:39] | Gonna be nice and easy. | 小心点 慢慢来 |
[17:42] | NEWSWOMAN: …reports of an explosive device | 210高速卡车炸弹 |
[17:44] | inside the vehicle, | 车内安装了爆炸装置 |
[17:45] | rigged to go off should it reduce speed. | 一旦减速就会爆炸 |
[17:47] | Now, we’re watching live as two children | 我们看到的是现场画面 |
[17:49] | are being pulled to safety. | 正在把两名儿童拉到安全地带 |
[17:50] | Linda, tell them not to take the driver | 告诉他们 |
[17:52] | -out of the truck. -Why not? | 不要把司机从皮卡里拉出来 |
[17:53] | Give me your earpiece. | -为什么 -把耳机给我 |
[17:55] | Put me through to the rescue team. | 帮我接通救援队 |
[17:57] | Guys. Guys, it’s Eddie. | 各位 我是埃迪 |
[17:59] | Do not move the driver. | 不要动司机 |
[18:01] | A bomb like that is a sophisticated device. | 这种炸弹属于精密设备 |
[18:03] | There could be a pressure switch somewhere that senses | 可能会有压力开关 |
[18:05] | the driver’s movements. | 能感应到司机的动作 |
[18:07] | Let me talk to the driver. Sir, I need you to check | 让我跟司机通话 |
[18:10] | around your seat, | 先生 我需要你检查一下座椅周围 |
[18:11] | under the gas pedal. | 看看油门下面 |
[18:13] | Look for wires or anything that looks or feels | 有没有电线 |
[18:15] | out of place. | 或者任何看上去 |
[18:16] | I-I see something. | 或感觉不该在那的东西 我看到了什么东西 |
[18:18] | Under the gas pedal, like | 在油门下面 |
[18:20] | a metal bar with springs. | 像是带弹簧的金属条 |
[18:21] | What is it? What do I do? | -那是什么 |
[18:23] | It’s called a pressure switch. | 我该怎么做 |
[18:24] | Do not | -那是压力开关 |
[18:25] | take your foot off the gas. | 你的脚不要离开油门 |
[18:29] | Okay, everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[18:31] | -Just sit tight. -BUCK: Uh, yeah, | -坐好就行 |
[18:33] | problem with that plan. | -这计划有个问题 |
[18:34] | We don’t have a lot of freeway left. | 没有多少路了 前方道路关闭 |
[18:41] | (grunting) | 左侧出口 3.2公里 |
[18:44] | So what’s the move? | 下面怎么办 |
[18:47] | JIM: Dad, for now, you stay in the truck. Mom | 爸爸 你先留在车里 |
[18:50] | and everyone else off. | 妈妈和其他人下车 |
[18:51] | We keep you moving, | 继续开 |
[18:53] | load two of my guys, and we defuse it in motion. | 我会派两个人上去 在行进中拆除炸弹 |
[18:56] | -We’re switching seats. -What?! | -我们换座位 -什么 |
[19:00] | I put my foot on the gas first. You slide underneath me. | 我用脚踩住油门 你从我身下钻过去 |
[19:02] | -I stay, you go. -No. Have you lost your mind? | -我留下 你走 -不行 你疯了吗 |
[19:04] | Sasha, I’ve run all the versions. | 萨沙 我想过所有可能性 |
[19:07] | You live, I go. | 你要活下去 让我死 |
[19:09] | The boys have their dad, okay? | 儿子们不能没有爸爸 好吗 |
[19:11] | We both die, your parents take them. | 如果我们俩都死了 你父母会收留他们 |
[19:14] | Your mother may be horrible to me, | 你妈妈也许对我很凶 |
[19:16] | but she adores those children. | 但她喜欢孩子们 |
[19:18] | The version I can’t live with | 但我受不了的结果是你死了 |
[19:20] | is you gone and me hearing your mother teaching them | 而我要听任你妈妈教他们恨我 |
[19:22] | to hate me because I let you die. ATHENA: Ma’am, | 说是我让你死的 |
[19:25] | it may not be my place, | 女士 |
[19:27] | but we’re a little short on time here. | 或许我不该这么说 |
[19:28] | You don’t know her. | 但我们的时间有点紧 你不了解她 |
[19:30] | -I think I have a pretty good idea. -ERICA: You have | 我想我很清楚 |
[19:33] | a horrible mother-in-law too? | 你也有个很凶的婆婆吗 |
[19:34] | ATHENA: I have a mother who matches | 我妈妈跟她很像 |
[19:36] | her description. She hated my husband. | 她恨我丈夫 |
[19:38] | But eventually, | 但最终她还是对他有了好感 |
[19:40] | she warmed up to him. | |
[19:41] | How? | 怎么会 |
[19:42] | He asked her for help. | 他去找她帮忙 |
[19:44] | Made her feel needed. | 让她感觉到被需要 |
[19:45] | -BUCK: Come on! We got to go! -ATHENA: Now, ma’am, | 前方道路关闭 -拜托 |
[19:47] | please, get out of the truck. | 我们得离开了 -女士 请离开皮卡车 |
[19:51] | Honey, I’ll be right behind you. | 亲爱的 |
[19:54] | LUCY: Let’s go! | 我随后就走 |
[19:55] | Come on. We got you. | -我们走 -快点 有我们在 |
[19:59] | BOBBY: Buckley, Donato, grab mom | 巴克利 多纳托 |
[20:01] | and evacuate the pickup now! | 抓住妈妈 撤离皮卡车 快点 |
[20:03] | We need to fall back and let the bomb squad | 我们得撤退 |
[20:04] | get to work. | 让拆弹小组来处理 |
[20:05] | -Ravi! Hey! -Be right back! | -拉维 |
[20:08] | Hey! | -马上就过来 嘿 |
[20:09] | (grunts) | 上去 |
[20:15] | LUCY: 118, heads up. | 118中队 |
[20:17] | Dad’s coming your way. | 注意 爸爸来了 |
[20:19] | BOBBY: Then who’s driving the truck? | 那谁来开车 |
[20:23] | BUCK: Hey, Donato, come on! | 嘿 多纳托 |
[20:25] | Okay, I’m gonna stick this around your waist, okay? | 快点 我会把这个缠在你腰上 好吗 |
[20:28] | Just keep yourself nice and low. | -好的 -稳点走 重心放低 |
[20:31] | -(Erica whimpering) -BUCK: Okay, Ravi, | 天哪 好了 |
[20:33] | last one! | 好了 拉维 最后一个 |
[20:36] | -Okay, okay. Ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[20:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:41] | BOBBY: Dad’s on the move. | 爸爸来了 |
[20:42] | BUCK: Donato, let’s go! | 多纳托 |
[20:49] | (grunts) | 快走 |
[20:54] | Come on, Buckley! | 快点 巴克利 |
[20:58] | LUCY: I got you. I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[21:00] | BOBBY: Vehicle evacuated. | 车辆已疏散 |
[21:03] | All units fall back. | 所有单位撤离 |
[21:25] | So the bomb was fake? | 炸弹是假的吗 |
[21:42] | Nope. | 不是 |
[21:48] | Hey, Eddie. | 嘿 埃迪 |
[21:49] | Headed out? Big plans tonight? | 你要走了吗 晚上有重要安排 |
[21:51] | Josh. Hi. Uh, nothing big. | 乔希 嗨 |
[21:55] | Just having drinks with a few friends. | 没什么大事 就是跟几个朋友喝两杯 |
[21:56] | That sounds fun. Unlike earlier, | 听上去挺有意思 不像刚才 |
[21:59] | with the bomb in the truck. | 皮卡车上有炸弹 |
[22:01] | That was a pretty wild situation. | 场面火爆 |
[22:04] | It sure was. | 没错 |
[22:06] | Great catch on the secondary trigger. | 你发现了第二触发器 |
[22:08] | Thanks. | 干得好 |
[22:11] | You know, you could’ve come to me with your concerns. | 谢谢 你当时有疑虑本可以去找我的 |
[22:15] | -It felt like time was of the essence. -Around here | 我觉得时间紧迫 |
[22:18] | time is always of the essence. | 在这里 时间永远都很紧迫 |
[22:20] | But you are an LAFD liaison, | 但你是洛杉矶消防局的联络员 |
[22:24] | not a dispatcher. | 不是调度员 |
[22:26] | You are a guest in this house. Act like it. | 你在这里是客人 不要喧宾夺主 |
[22:29] | Don’t ever hijack one of our calls again. | 别再把报警电话截过去了 |
[22:34] | Sorry. Won’t happen again. | 抱歉 |
[22:37] | Good. | 下不为例 很好 |
[22:41] | Then I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那明天见了 |
[22:43] | Mm-hmm. | |
[22:45] | NEWSWOMAN: What seemed like a hoax… | 看起来是恶作剧或者电影情节 |
[22:47] | ♪ ♪ | 却在今天变成了现实生活中的紧急状况 |
[22:50] | Hey, uh, can you turn up the volume? | -嘿 能把音量调大吗 -官方仍然对炸弹的来源 |
[22:52] | …still have no lead on the source of the bomb | 甚至是实施动机一无所知 |
[22:54] | or even a motive. But the family of four | 但多亏了英勇的营救行动 |
[22:55] | is safe tonight, thanks to a truly daring rescue. | 这四口之家今晚平安无事 |
[22:59] | Just incredible how two of LAFD’s finest pulled this off. | 洛杉矶消防局的两位消防员 |
[23:03] | (applause and cheering) | 成功实施营救 堪称神奇 |
[23:04] | Man, that’s the second time they ran it this hour. | 这是一个小时里第二次播出相关新闻了 |
[23:07] | We’re, like, the best action show | 我们就像是电视上的最佳动作类节目 |
[23:08] | -on TV. -You’re gonna do wonders for their ratings. | 我们会为他们创造收视奇迹 |
[23:12] | DONATO: Oh, yeah, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[23:13] | BOBBY: Ratings. That is something | 收视率 |
[23:14] | only an L.A. firefighter would care about. | 只有洛杉矶消防员才会在乎这个 |
[23:16] | BUCK: What’d they, uh, what’d they | 队长 那在明尼苏达州 |
[23:17] | care about in Minnesota, Cap– cheese? | 人们会在乎什么 奶酪吗 |
[23:19] | BOBBY: It’s Wisconsin that’s cheesy, Buck. | 喜欢奶酪的是威斯康星州人 巴克 |
[23:21] | In Minnesota, we care about the official | 明尼苏达州人在乎的是 |
[23:23] | -state grain of wild rice. -Well. | 官方州谷物 野米 |
[23:26] | There’s an official state grain? | -哇 -还有官方州谷物 |
[23:28] | -Yeah. -LUCY: Wait, so you were a firefighter | -是的 -等等 你以前在那当过消防员 |
[23:31] | -up there? Oh, wow. -Yeah. | -是的 |
[23:33] | I thank God I’m an L.A. native. | -哇 |
[23:35] | I can’t imagine doing what we do every day | 谢天谢地 |
[23:38] | in subzero temperatures. | 我是个土生土长的洛杉矶人 |
[23:40] | -Oh. -A little Alberta Clipper never hurt anybody. | 我无法想象在零度以下每天干这些事 经历点阿尔伯塔飞剪也没什么 |
[23:42] | It’s good for your skin. | 对皮肤有好处 |
[23:46] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你说的是什么 |
[23:48] | It’s a low pressure area that brings cold air down from Canada | 是种低压区 能在冬季月份里从加拿大 |
[23:51] | -during the winter months. Never mind. -Ah. | 把冷空气带进来 |
[23:53] | -It’s a boring topic. -You sure, Cap? | -算了 |
[23:55] | -I’m enthralled. -(laughs) | 这个话题很无聊 |
[23:58] | ♪ ♪ | -你确定吗 队长 |
[24:02] | Can I get you anything? | -我听得如痴如醉 -是吗 |
[24:04] | Are you with the firefighters? | 要点什么吗 你跟那些消防员是一起的吗 |
[24:07] | (indistinct chatter) | 是 |
[24:11] | No. I’m not. | 不 |
[24:14] | ♪ ♪ | 我不是 |
[24:29] | All right, guys. Tell you what. I’m calling it. | 好了 各位 听我说 我要走了 |
[24:32] | Listen, seriously, | 听着 说真的 |
[24:34] | you guys did great work out there– | 你们表现得很棒 你们俩都是 |
[24:36] | both of you– even though you did disobey an order, Lucy. | 尽管你确实违抗了命令 露西 |
[24:39] | Oh, come… I was passing | 拜托 |
[24:40] | the gas pedal and the steering wheel | 我出去的时候要压好油门 |
[24:42] | on my way out. ♪ I’d be looking to buy… ♪ | 固定好方向盘 |
[24:46] | Hey, Cap. Uh… | 嘿 队长 |
[24:48] | before you go, can we talk about Monday real quick? | 在你离开之前 我们能聊几句“周一”的事情吗 |
[24:52] | You can’t hate every day that ends in a “Y,” Hen. | 你不能每天都这么挑剔 小亨 |
[24:54] | -Give this guy a chance. -HEN: Come… | -给他个机会 |
[24:56] | ♪ If you were a telephone ♪ ♪ I’d be waiting to call you ♪ | -拜托 |
[24:59] | So what did he say about me? | 他怎么说我的 |
[25:01] | ♪ And make my move… ♪ | |
[25:04] | He said I should give you a chance. | 他说我应该给你一次机会 |
[25:06] | I hope you do. | 希望你能这么做 |
[25:08] | Look… (sighs) | 听着 |
[25:11] | I know I’ve been talking a lot of smack. | 我知道自己一向嘴欠 |
[25:13] | But the truth is… | 但其实那是 |
[25:16] | it’s ’cause I’m nervous. | 因为我很紧张 |
[25:18] | What do you have to be nervous about? | 你有什么好紧张的 |
[25:20] | The 118, | 在118中队工作 |
[25:23] | working with you. | 跟你共事 |
[25:25] | This is the assignment everybody wants. | 这是大家都梦寐以求的机会 |
[25:29] | I’m worried I’m not gonna keep up. | 我怕我跟不上 |
[25:32] | You’re fine. | 你挺好 |
[25:35] | You’re a very good paramedic. | 是个很优秀的急救人员 |
[25:37] | But? | 但是呢 |
[25:39] | But it’s not about you. | 但这不是你的问题 |
[25:43] | Because you don’t want anyone else in that chair. | 因为不希望别人顶替那个位置 |
[25:46] | You want your partner back. | 你想让搭档回来 |
[25:48] | Listen, | 听着 |
[25:50] | Chimney and I– we… | 齐姆尼和我 我们… |
[25:56] | When we were working together, it didn’t feel like work. | 当我们一起工作时 |
[25:59] | Just felt like I was out there with my best friend. | 感觉不像是在工作 而是像和我最好的朋友同甘共苦 |
[26:05] | And you can’t replace that. | 这种感觉无法取代 |
[26:07] | And I wouldn’t try. | 我没想过要那样 |
[26:10] | But I am willing to put in the time, | 但我愿意付出时间 |
[26:14] | to earn your trust and your respect, | 去赢得你的信任和尊重 |
[26:17] | if you decide to let me. | 如果你决定给我机会的话 |
[26:27] | ATHENA: Reading personnel files. | 在看人事档案 |
[26:30] | Drinks with the team went that well? | 跟队员们喝酒 |
[26:32] | It just made me realize | 高兴成这样 这只是让我意识到 |
[26:34] | I can’t keep putting off finding someone, or two someones. | 我不能再拖着不找人了 可能还得找两个人 |
[26:39] | Pretty healthy stack you got here. | 你有这么多人选 |
[26:41] | I mean, shouldn’t be a shortage of qualified people. | 合格的应该不会少 |
[26:44] | Qualifications aren’t the problem. | 合格不是问题 |
[26:46] | -It’s chemistry. -(laughs) | 要能处得好才行 |
[26:49] | A good team has a certain rhythm. | 优秀团队都有一定的节奏 |
[26:51] | Everything falls into place. | 一切井井有条 |
[26:53] | Put the wrong person in there and everything falls apart. | 找的人不合适 |
[26:56] | Ah, which is why I ride solo. | 就会彻底乱套 所以我才会单打独斗 |
[26:59] | Because there’s too many variables | 因为在团队里要应付那么多变数 |
[27:02] | to contend with on a team. | |
[27:04] | Right now, I feel more like a matchmaker than a fire captain. | 眼下我觉得自己更像个媒人 而不是消防队队长 |
[27:06] | Three months of blind dates, still no match. | 搞了三个月的相亲 一个合适的都没有 |
[27:09] | At least, not one that Buck or Hen approve of. | 至少没一个巴克和小亨看得上的 |
[27:11] | They’re just not ready to move on. | 他们还没准备好翻篇 |
[27:13] | Are you? I mean, maybe all this pressure that you’re putting | 你呢 你给自己施加这么大的压力 |
[27:18] | on yourself to find the exact right person is just your way | 要找个完全合适的人选 |
[27:22] | of not making a decision. | 可能就是不想做出决定 |
[27:24] | Because deep down inside, you’re not ready to move on, either. | 因为在内心深处 |
[27:28] | (sighs) | 你也没做好翻篇的准备 |
[27:30] | What the 118 had when that team first came together was magic. | 118中队在组建之初 就拥有良好的人际关系 |
[27:34] | Best team I ever worked with, maybe ever will. | 在我共事过的团队里是最棒的 以后可能再也遇不到了 |
[27:36] | How do you replace that? | 怎么能取代 |
[27:38] | You know, the 118 wasn’t exactly a dream team | 你刚到118中队时 |
[27:41] | when you first got there. | 它并非一支梦幻之队 |
[27:43] | More like an island of misfit toys, huh? | 他们更像是一群与周围格格不入的人 |
[27:46] | Ah, there were one or two bad apples in there. | 当时是有那么一两个害群之马 |
[27:48] | (laughs) That you tossed aside. | 被你踢出去了 |
[27:50] | You didn’t find a magical, special team. | 你不是碰上了一支神奇的特别团队 |
[27:54] | You built it. | 它是你打造出来的 |
[27:57] | And I know that you can do it again. | 我知道你还能再做一次 |
[28:07] | So, uh, you’re an L.A. native, huh? | 你是洛杉矶本地人 |
[28:09] | Feel like that’s kind of rare. | 是吗 |
[28:10] | Oh, I am very rare. | 感觉很少见 我是个异类 |
[28:13] | The one firefighter in a family full of cops. | 一家子警察 就我是消防员 |
[28:16] | Wow. Doesn’t that sound like a fun family. | 哇 听上去是个很有意思的家庭 |
[28:18] | (laughing): Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:20] | Well… | 我喜欢刺激他们 |
[28:22] | like to keep ’em on their toes. | |
[28:26] | And, uh, wha-what keeps you on… | 什么事能刺激到你呢 |
[28:28] | on your toes? | 平常那些事 |
[28:30] | The usual. Jumping onto speeding vehicles on the freeway, | 在高速公路上跳进飞驰的汽车 |
[28:36] | leaping off right before they blow up. | 在它们爆炸前一刻跳下去 |
[28:39] | You know, anything moving too fast. | 任何速度快的事情 |
[28:43] | Ah. Thank you. | |
[28:44] | Uh, uh, hey, wha-wha… what is this? | 谢谢 这是什么 |
[28:46] | Margaritas. Hope you like ’em with salt. | 玛格丽特鸡尾酒 |
[28:49] | ♪ Now you can count… ♪ | 但愿你喜欢加盐的 |
[28:53] | You Ubered here, right? | 你是打车来的 |
[28:55] | Yeah, I did. | 对吧 |
[28:58] | Great. | 是的 |
[28:59] | Maybe we can share a ride later. | 太好了 也许等会我们可以拼车 |
[29:04] | Uh, you know, I’m-I’m the other way. | 我跟你不是一个方向 |
[29:06] | -I-I would-I wouldn’t do that to you. -(sputters) | 没法跟你拼 |
[29:08] | You don’t even know where I live. | 你都不知道我住在哪 |
[29:14] | Right. Uh, no. Of course. | 对 当然不知道 |
[29:15] | Um, what-what I’m saying is if we… if we were to share, | 我想说的是 如果我们要拼车 |
[29:19] | which, you know, we shouldn’t… | 你知道 我们其实不该… |
[29:23] | (laughing): Relax, Buckley. | 别紧张 |
[29:25] | I just like watching you squirm. | 巴克利 我就是喜欢看你难为情 |
[29:29] | Uh… yeah, I’m… | 是的 我… |
[29:34] | I’m not squirming. | 我没难为情 |
[29:36] | You sure about that? ♪ Now you can’t help but ♪ | 你确定吗 |
[29:46] | ♪ Lose all their control ♪ ♪ She’s afire ♪ ♪ She’s afire, she’s afire ♪ | 应该让他先送你还是 |
[29:58] | ♪ She’s afire. ♪ Uh, who-who should I have him drop off first– me or you? | 先送我 |
[30:13] | I ordered the Uber, Buck. | 是我叫的车 巴克 |
[30:16] | Uh, she kept ordering drinks. | 她不停地点酒 |
[30:19] | -So you kissed her? -Nah. Nah, she. She kissed me. | 这么说你吻她了 是她吻的我 |
[30:22] | -And? -And I-I said no. | 然后呢 我说不行 |
[30:26] | I said, “I have a girlfriend,” and-and I ran away. | 我说我有女朋友了 |
[30:29] | -Oh. -Yeah. | 然后就跑了 就是的 |
[30:31] | Okay, so, no harm, no foul. | -好吧 这么说没关系 |
[30:34] | -No harm, no foul. -It was just a misunderstanding, | -没关系 只是个误会 |
[30:37] | and you never meant for it to happen. | -你也没想到会这样 |
[30:39] | No. Okay, I-I… | -没有 |
[30:43] | I may… I may have kissed her back. | 好吧 我可能…是回吻了她 |
[30:45] | -Oh, Buck. -No, I know, okay? | -巴克 -不 我知道 好吗 |
[30:47] | Uh, what do I do now? I-I got to tell Taylor, right? | 我现在怎么办 得跟泰勒坦白 对吗 |
[30:50] | Yes. You have to be honest. | 是的 你一定要实话实说 |
[30:55] | Wait. No. | 等等 |
[30:57] | Don’t tell her. | 不行 别告诉她 |
[30:59] | It’ll only make her upset for no reason. | 那只会给她平添烦恼 |
[31:01] | Right. Don’t want to do that. | 对 我不想那么做 |
[31:05] | Unless… unless you’re gonna kiss Lucy again. | 除非… 除非你还想亲露西 |
[31:09] | I didn’t plan on kissing her the first time. | 第一次就不是故意的 好吗 |
[31:12] | You know, it just… it just happened. | 只是…很自然就发生了 |
[31:16] | Tell Taylor, Buck. | 告诉泰勒 巴克 |
[31:18] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你撒谎很差劲 |
[31:20] | She’s gonna figure it out anyway. | 她肯定会猜到的 |
[31:22] | Okay, you’re making me nauseous. | 你弄得我犯恶心 |
[31:24] | I’m gonna need you to pick a side. | 我需要你做个选择 |
[31:25] | Honesty. Honesty is the best policy. | 跟她坦白 坦白是上策 |
[31:29] | Also, it’s the easiest to remember. | 而且也最容易记住 |
[31:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[31:40] | Hey, buddy. Sorry. Did I wake you? | 小家伙 抱歉 我把你吵醒了 |
[31:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:47] | Why are you awake? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[31:49] | I guess I’m just not used to the nine-to-five life yet. | 我可能还没习惯朝九晚五的生活 |
[31:53] | Body’s still on the 24-hour shifts now and then. | 身体有时还处于24小时轮班的状态 |
[31:56] | That doesn’t make any sense. Hmm. | 这没道理 |
[32:02] | No? | 是吗 |
[32:04] | All right then, Doctor, | 好吧 |
[32:06] | what’s your diagnosis? | 医生 你的诊断结果是什么 |
[32:08] | You miss being a firefighter. | 你在怀念当消防员的日子 |
[32:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:18] | I guess I do. | 可能是这样 |
[32:20] | So why’d you stop? | 那你为什么不干了 |
[32:22] | I thought you wanted me to stop. | 我以为你希望我退出 |
[32:24] | I never said that. | 我从没那么说过 |
[32:25] | You said it was scary for you, Chris. | 你说过那会让你害怕 克里斯 |
[32:28] | It is, sometimes. | 有时候是 |
[32:30] | But you are really brave, | 但你很勇敢 |
[32:32] | and I can be brave, too. | 我也能做到很勇敢 |
[32:43] | -You don’t belong here! -I lived here first! I didn’t | 你不属于这里 |
[32:45] | -ask you to show up. -WILLIAMS: Let’s just… Everyone, just | 我先住在这里的 我没让你来 |
[32:47] | -calm down. Sir. I… -MAN 2: Calm down? You don’t | -大家都冷静 -冷静 |
[32:49] | have to live here. You don’t have to see this every day. | 你不用住在这里 不用每天看到这些 |
[32:51] | -Sergeant Grant! -What’s the disturbance? | -格兰特警官 -吵什么呢 |
[32:53] | -He is. Look at all this crap. -It’s not… | -是他 看看这堆破烂 -这不是… |
[32:55] | -He won’t clean it up. -It’s not crap. It’s my property. | 他不肯清理 这不是破烂 是我的财产 |
[32:58] | Every morning I look out my window, and this is my view. | 每天早上我往窗外一看 就是这幅场景 |
[33:01] | It’s unsanitary and it’s unsightly. | 既不卫生也不雅观 |
[33:03] | -Those words are subjective, right? -(laughs) Oh. | 这是主观看法 对吗 |
[33:05] | Huh. That family just listed way below comps | 那家人为了摆脱这个怪胎的垃圾场 |
[33:07] | to get away from this creep’s junkyard. | 不惜把房子以远低于市场价的价格挂牌 |
[33:09] | That’s not subjective. He’s hurting my wallet. | 这不是主观看法 他在伤害我的钱包 |
[33:12] | So far, what I’m hearing is a complaint to the city, | 到目前为止 我只听到了对本市的埋怨 |
[33:15] | not a reason to call 911. | 不构成报警的理由 |
[33:16] | They didn’t call. I did. Okay, | 报警的不是他们 是我 |
[33:19] | these people are trespassing. | 这些人擅闯私人领地 |
[33:20] | They’ve been stealing my property. | 他们一直在偷我的财物 |
[33:21] | -They are harassing me. -Your property? | 对我进行骚扰 你的财物 |
[33:23] | You fished half this junk out of our trash! | 这堆垃圾里有一半 都是从我们的垃圾桶里翻出来的 |
[33:26] | No! Oh! (gasps) | 不 哇 |
[33:27] | It’s only junk if it’s not useful, which all of this is. | 只有没用的才叫垃圾 |
[33:30] | Okay, do you have any idea | 这些都有用 |
[33:31] | how hard it is to find diodes like these? | 你们知道这种二极管有多难找吗 |
[33:33] | Oh, I’ll put ’em somewhere | 我会把它们放在你能找到的… |
[33:35] | -you’ll be able to find ’em! -Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey. | |
[33:36] | -Hey. -ATHENA: All right, all right. Enough. | -嘿 -好了 够了 |
[33:37] | -Get back. -Both of you, to your corners. | -你们俩都是 站远点 -你阻止不了我的 |
[33:41] | -I’m watching you. -Oh, | -我正盯着你 -你在威胁我吗 |
[33:43] | is that a threat? He threatened me. That’s right. | -他威胁我了 |
[33:44] | -All right, we… -You heard him. | 你听到了 -好吧 |
[33:45] | -He threatened me. -We have plenty of room | 那辆警车后排的空间很大 |
[33:47] | in the back of that car for the both of you. | -够你们俩坐的 |
[33:48] | I… | -我… |
[33:50] | Williams, start taking statements. | 威廉姆斯 开始做笔录 |
[33:52] | -I’ll be right back. -What? No. Where are you…? | 我马上回来 -什么 不 |
[33:55] | -Where’s she going? -WILLIAMS: She’ll be back. | 她要去哪 -她会回来的 待在这 |
[33:56] | -Just stay right there. -Sergeant Grant. | 格兰特警官 |
[33:58] | I heard you’re moving in a hurry. | 我听说你们急着搬家 |
[34:00] | Is that because of the car bomber? | 是因为汽车炸弹的事吗 |
[34:02] | That man knew where we lived. He’s still out there. | 那人知道我们的住址 |
[34:04] | We’ll just feel safer someplace else. | 他依然逍遥法外 换个地方会让我们觉得安全点 |
[34:07] | Even if it is at my mother-in-law’s. | 哪怕是在我婆婆家 |
[34:09] | Oh. On her invitation? | 她邀请你们了吗 |
[34:11] | I took your advice. | 我接受了你的建议 |
[34:13] | All I needed to do was just reach out and ask her for help, | 我只是开口跟她求助 |
[34:15] | and… now she loves me. | 她就开始喜欢我了 |
[34:20] | You’re here for Trashcan Kurt? | 你是为了垃圾桶科特来的吗 |
[34:22] | Well, he doesn’t seems to be too well-liked around these parts. | 看来他在这一片不太受欢迎 |
[34:26] | We have tried. We’ve even offered to clean up, | 我们试过了 甚至提出过帮他清理 |
[34:29] | but he just refuses. | 但他就是不答应 |
[34:31] | My husband even filed for a court order | 为了逼他打扫干净 |
[34:33] | to force him to clean up. | 我丈夫甚至申请过法庭令 |
[34:35] | ATHENA: Oh, yeah? How’d that go? | 是吗 结果如何 |
[34:37] | We didn’t even make it to court. I just… | 我们都还没到上庭那一步 |
[34:39] | With everything that’s gone on, it’s… | 我只是…经过了这件事 这… |
[34:41] | It just didn’t feel important anymore. | 我感觉这件事已经不重要了 |
[34:43] | So you dropped the court order? | 你放弃了申请法庭令 |
[34:45] | The man who called you about the bomb– | 打电话说有炸弹的那个人 |
[34:48] | you said he knew things about you. | 你说他知道你们家的情况 |
[34:51] | Yeah. He said he knew our kids’ names, | 是的 他说他知道我们孩子的名字 |
[34:55] | what my husband did for a living. | 我丈夫做什么工作 |
[34:58] | It was like he was watching us the whole time. | 好像他一直在看着我们 |
[35:02] | Like he was right outside your house, looking in? | 就像是站在你家门外 往里面张望 |
[35:05] | ERICA: That’s what he said– “I’m watching you.” | 他就是这么说的 “我正盯着你们” |
[35:10] | Go inside and lock all the doors, now. | 马上进去 把门全锁好 |
[35:15] | This is 727-L-30 requesting immediate backup | 这里是727-L-30 请立刻派支援 |
[35:18] | at 573 Dunham Lane. | 前往邓纳姆道573号 |
[35:20] | Possible bombing suspect. Pursuing him into his home. | 可能是炸弹案嫌犯 我正追他进入他家 |
[35:23] | You two! Get inside. Williams, | 你们俩 赶紧回家 |
[35:26] | go around back, keep an eye out for trip wires. | 威廉姆斯 绕到后面去 小心有绊线 |
[35:29] | Who knows what he’s got cooked up in there. | 谁知道他在里面搞了些什么名堂 |
[35:31] | Everyone, back in your homes! | 所有人马上回家 |
[35:38] | Sir! | 先生 |
[35:39] | This is the LAPD. If you do not open this door, | 我是洛杉矶警局的 如果你不开门 |
[35:42] | we are coming in. | 我们就闯进去了 塑料袋是垃圾 |
[36:13] | (sighs) | 调度中心 这里是727-L-30 |
[36:26] | (gasps) | |
[36:32] | (rat squeaking) | |
[36:56] | -(grunts) | -(grunts) |
[37:02] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30. | |
[37:06] | We need a RA unit. He may have sustained minor injuries. | 我们需要一支医护小组 他可能受了轻伤 |
[37:09] | Bomber suspect is in custody. | 炸弹客嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[37:19] | (doorbell rings) | |
[37:23] | -Eddie. -Hey, Bobby. | -埃迪 -嘿 鲍比 |
[37:25] | Sorry for showing up out of the blue. | 抱歉贸然来访 |
[37:26] | I wanted to talk to you before you started your shift. | 我想趁你上班之前跟你聊聊 |
[37:28] | Always happy to see you. Come on in. | 随时都欢迎你 快进来 |
[37:32] | All right. What did you want to talk about? | 好吧 你想聊什么 |
[37:35] | My request to transfer back to the 118. | 这是我调回118中队的申请 |
[37:42] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 |
[37:44] | Nothing. I realized I made a mistake, | 出什么事了 没事 |
[37:47] | and I want to fix that. | 我意识到自己犯了个错误 现在想纠正 |
[37:49] | I’m ready to come home. | 我准备好回家了 |
[37:51] | We talked about this before you left. | 在你离开之前 我们说过这事 |
[37:54] | (laughs) I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:56] | You tried to talk me out of it. Uh, you were right. | 你想说服我不要离开 -你是对的 |
[37:58] | It isn’t about being right, Eddie. | -这不是对错的问题 埃迪 |
[38:00] | I just want to understand what’s changed. | 我想知道发生了什么变故 |
[38:02] | It wasn’t three months ago you asked to transfer out, | 不到三个月前 |
[38:04] | now you want back in. | 你想要调走 现在又想回来 |
[38:05] | Christopher was struggling. | -克里斯托弗当时很纠结 |
[38:06] | He wasn’t the only one. | -又不止他一个是那样 |
[38:08] | You said that. | 这是你自己说的 |
[38:10] | I agreed to a transfer, | 我同意了调动 |
[38:12] | we found you a spot at dispatch, but you don’t seem better. | 我们在调度中心给你找了个职位 |
[38:14] | Are you sleeping at all? | 但是你似乎也没好起来 |
[38:15] | (sighs) It’s been a rough few months. | 你睡觉了吗 我这几个月过得很难 |
[38:18] | I don’t think I… gelled there, yeah. | 我可能融不进去 没错 |
[38:22] | I remember when I first went on medical leave. | 我记得自己第一次休病假时 |
[38:25] | It was like all the noise outside stopped, | 感觉外面的噪音都没了 |
[38:27] | but the noise inside my head got louder. | 但脑子里的噪音却越来越吵 |
[38:30] | I think, sometimes, the life we lead, | 我想有时候 我们过的生活 |
[38:33] | the hours we keep, our focus on other’s well-being– | 遵循的时间表 |
[38:36] | we wind up ignoring our own. | 对他人健康的关注… 最终却导致我们忽视了自己的健康 |
[38:39] | That’s not what’s happening here. | 我不是这种情况 |
[38:41] | I… I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[38:43] | Once I’m back on the job. | 等我回到岗位 |
[38:46] | I think that might need to wait a little while. | 我认为你可能需要等一段时间 |
[38:54] | You’re saying no? | 你这是在拒绝我 |
[38:56] | -Is this punishment for leaving? -No. | 是对我出走的惩罚吗 |
[38:58] | This is concern. I’m not saying never. | 不 这是对你的关心 我不是说永远不许 |
[39:00] | But for your sake and the sake of the team, | 但是为了你好 为了团队好 |
[39:02] | I can’t have you back the way you are right now. | 我不能让你现在这副样子回来 |
[39:04] | You need to go talk to someone, work out whatever’s going on. | 你得去找人谈谈 搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[39:07] | I don’t need a mental health check. | 我不需要去做心理健康检查 |
[39:08] | Just need my job back. | 只需要回到自己的岗位 |
[39:11] | You’ve known me long enough to know | 你认识我很久了 |
[39:14] | those things go hand in hand. | 应该知道这两件事息息相关 |
[39:20] | I can go to another house. | 我可以去找别的消防队 |
[39:23] | Well, you better hope they don’t call me for a recommendation. | 你最好希望他们不会给我打电话要推荐信 |
[39:26] | (sighs) You know, when the brass was coming for you, | 你知道 当上面找你麻烦 |
[39:30] | when they were trying to fire you, I had your back. | 想要解雇你时 是我在挺你 |
[39:33] | I supported you, and now you’re trying to turn on me? | 我支持你 |
[39:34] | Eddie, that’s not what’s going on here. | 你现在却对我不闻不问 埃迪 |
[39:36] | -I’m looking out for you. -You’re gonna stand there | 不是这样的 我在为你着想 |
[39:38] | with a hundred-something bodies on you | 你打算站在那 身上背着一百多条人命 |
[39:40] | and tell me I’m not fit for duty? | 却跟我说 我不适合工作吗 |
[39:44] | Go to hell, Bobby. | 你去死吧 |
[39:45] | (door opens) | 鲍比 |
[39:48] | (door closes) | |
[39:58] | (Taylor humming) | |
[40:01] | Uh, hey. | |
[40:04] | Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[40:06] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[40:08] | Okay. Yeah. | 可以 |
[40:10] | Just, um, give me one minute. | 等我一下 |
[40:13] | It’s, uh, it’s-it’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:18] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:20] | You look like you’re about to throw up. Oh. | 你好像要吐出来了 |
[40:27] | Uh, um… th-things have-have been great with us. | 我们的感情一直很好 |
[40:36] | Or real-really great. | 你知道吗 |
[40:38] | Uh, this is easily the most | 非常好 在我谈过的恋爱中 |
[40:40] | functional relationship I-I’ve ever been in. | 我们的恋情 可以说是最正常的 |
[40:43] | Well, careful with the sweet talk. | 说甜言蜜语的时候小心点 |
[40:45] | It might go to my head. | 我可能会记在心里的 |
[40:47] | I-I just… I-I want to say that I-I love you. | 我…只想…我想告诉你 |
[40:50] | And-and I do, | 我爱你 这是…真的 |
[40:52] | and I-I would never | 而且…我绝不会有意 |
[40:55] | intentionally do anything to hurt you. | 做出任何伤害你的事情 |
[40:59] | Spit it out, Buckley. | 有话直说 |
[41:05] | Uh… | 巴克利 |
[41:10] | I-I think-I think you should move in with me. | 我认为你应该搬来跟我一起住 |
[41:13] | (laughs) -HEN: You did | |
[41:15] | what?! -I know, okay? I-I… I panicked. | 你干了什么 我知道 好吗 我慌神了 |
[41:19] | I was gonna tell her, but she looked so… pre-hurt. | 我本来打算坦白的 但她看上去已经是那么伤心了 |
[41:23] | I had to say something else. | 我不得不说点别的 |
[41:24] | And what did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[41:26] | Well, she was surprised, and, uh… | 她很惊讶 |
[41:29] | and then, she-she said yes. | 然后答应了 |
[41:30] | And now the two of you are living together? | 现在你们俩要同居了 |
[41:32] | Well, not for a few weeks. | 最近几周还不会 |
[41:34] | Uh, she-she’s got to pack and get out of her lease. | 她得收拾东西 解除租房合约 |
[41:37] | Are you familiar with the term “out of the frying pan | 有句俗话你知道吗 |
[41:39] | and into the fire”? | “跳出油锅 又入火坑” |
[41:41] | Come on. It’s-it’s gonna be fine, all right? | 拜托 不会有事的 好吗 |
[41:43] | Taylor and I already spend all our time together. | 泰勒和我已经整天腻在一起了 |
[41:45] | What’s the difference? | 这有什么区别吗 |
[41:46] | Buck, a relationship changes when suddenly neither of you has | 巴克 |
[41:49] | your own place to run to, especially | 当你们俩都没有 自己的地方可逃时 |
[41:51] | when there’s something you’re running from. | 感情就会改变的 尤其是你还有事情要逃避 |
[41:53] | I’m not running from anything, okay? | 我没有逃避任何事 好吗 |
[41:55] | I… I love Taylor. | 我…我爱泰勒 |
[41:59] | And Lucy? | 那露西呢 |
[42:01] | I don’t ever have to see her again. | 我再也用不着见她了 |
[42:03] | Everybody upstairs. Rundown in five. | 所有人上楼 五分钟后开会 |
[42:05] | I’ve got some announcements to make. | 我有几件事要宣布 |
[42:08] | RAVI: Hey, what was the deal with Eddie | 埃迪那天晚上在酒吧怎么了 |
[42:10] | -at the bar the other night? -He was there? I didn’t see him. | 他去了吗 我没看到他 |
[42:12] | I texted him. I just… I thought he was a no-show. | 我给他发过短信 还以为他没去 |
[42:14] | Well, I saw him in the parking lot, | 我在停车场看到了他 |
[42:16] | -and he just kind of blew me off. -Weird. | 他没理我 |
[42:18] | -Yeah. -Wonder what’s going on. | -奇怪 -是的 |
[42:20] | Why do I get the feeling that man is one of the announcements? | 不知道是怎么回事 我怎么感觉那个人就是要宣布的事情之一 |
[42:24] | BOBBY: Morning, everyone. As you all know, | 早 各位 |
[42:27] | we’ve been two people light these last few months. | 你们都知道 过去几个月里我们一直少两个人 |
[42:29] | We’ve had some great people fill in, but I think | 我们找过一些很优秀的人来临时顶替 |
[42:31] | it’s time to stop the revolving door. | 但我认为该固定人手了 |
[42:32] | You all know Jonah. He’s been with us | 你们都认识乔纳 |
[42:35] | for a few shifts. He’s done an excellent job. | 他们我们上过几次班 |
[42:37] | And he’ll be our new paramedic. | 表现得非常好 他会是我们的新急救员 |
[42:39] | (quietly): Damn it. -JONAH: Thanks, Captain. | 见鬼 谢谢你 |
[42:42] | I’m really happy to be here | 队长 我很高兴能来到这里 |
[42:43] | -and be a part of the team. -Doesn’t seem so bad. | 他看上去没那么糟糕 |
[42:45] | He’ll probably be a good partner. | 可能会是个好搭档 |
[42:47] | What are you doing right now? | -我期待… -你现在在干吗 |
[42:49] | BUCK: I-I’m looking on the bright side, | 我在往好处想 |
[42:51] | trying to be a better Buck. | 想当一个更好的巴克 |
[42:54] | Well, stop it. | 那就住嘴 |
[42:56] | Who’s gonna be the other one? | 另一个空缺呢 |
[42:57] | Someone you also know, just not as well. | 也是你们认识的人 |
[43:00] | ♪ How the others must see the faker… ♪ | 只是没那么熟 |
[43:02] | Lucy Donato. | 露西·多纳托 |
[43:04] | ♪ I’m much too fast ♪ | |
[43:05] | ♪ To take that test… ♪ | |
[43:06] | Welcome to the 118. | 欢迎来到118中队 |
[43:08] | -Oh, no. -Oh, yes. ♪ Don’t want to be a richer man ♪ | 不是吧 |
[43:15] | ♪ Ch-ch-ch-changes. ♪ Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH | 是的 |