时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | REPORTER: Angelenos head into day five | 六个月前 |
[00:04] | of record heat and a citywide power outage. | 洛杉矶市民进入创纪录高温 |
[00:07] | (Jee-Yun gasping) | 和全城大停电的第五天 |
[00:08] | If you think this is great, | 如果浴缸就让你很开心 |
[00:11] | wait till I show you the ocean. | 等我带你去看海 |
[00:13] | (Jee-Yun babbling) | 你会更开心 |
[00:20] | (gasps) | |
[00:21] | (Jee-Yun crying) | 不 |
[00:24] | I think she’s gonna be fine. | 但她应该没事 |
[00:26] | -But how are you doing? -Shaky. | 你感觉怎么样 还在发抖 |
[00:29] | I just feel like the adrenaline’s wearing off. | 感觉肾上腺素在消失 |
[00:30] | Then you should get her home. | 你应该带她回家 |
[00:32] | I bet you both could use a good night’s sleep. | 你们都需要好好睡一觉 |
[00:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:38] | (sighs) I am sure that you’re confused | 我相信你肯定会感到困惑 |
[00:43] | and hurt and… | 受伤 |
[00:46] | and probably really scared. | 可能还会很害怕 |
[00:52] | I don’t… (sighs) really know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[00:56] | You don’t need to go to the police, | 你不用去报警或者找我的下落 |
[00:59] | or come looking for me. | |
[01:05] | I’m not in any danger, and no one is making me do this. | 我没有任何危险 这么做也不是受人逼迫 |
[01:14] | But Jee is not safe with me. | 但小姬跟我在一起不安全 |
[01:20] | Not now and maybe… | 现在不安全 |
[01:25] | I know that you’re gonna take really good care of her. | 可能… 我知道你会好好照顾她 |
[01:32] | And she’s better off without me. | 没有我在她会过得更好 |
[01:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:41] | I love both of you. | 我爱你们俩 |
[01:45] | And I’m really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[01:50] | (gasps) | |
[01:58] | -What is going on? -Maddie, what did you do to him? | -怎么回事 -麦蒂 你对他做了什么 |
[02:00] | Where did you get that? | -你从哪弄来的 |
[02:02] | You should have left it where it was. | -你应该把它留在原处 |
[02:04] | Do you think this was my fault? | -你认为这是我的错吗 |
[02:06] | No, it was my fault. | -不 是我的错 |
[02:07] | DOUG: That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:09] | You’re never the one getting left behind. | 你从来都不是被丢下的那个 |
[02:11] | You’re the one who leaves. | 你是那个一走了之的 |
[02:14] | If something was to happen to you or her, | 可如果你或者她出什么事… |
[02:16] | I can’t carry that, Maddie. | 我承受不了 麦蒂 |
[02:18] | That will be the thing that breaks me, so please… | 我会因此崩溃的 |
[02:20] | (Jee-Yun crying) (gasping) | 所以求你… |
[02:25] | (panting) | |
[02:32] | (waves crashing) | 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 波士顿 三天后 |
[02:39] | DR. THOMPSON: Have you had any suicidal thoughts recently? | 你最近有自杀的想法吗 |
[02:41] | Yes. | 有 |
[02:43] | DR. THOMPSON: Frequently, sometimes, or rarely? | 经常 偶尔还是很少 |
[02:46] | Past few months. | 在过去几个月里 |
[02:48] | Have you had suicidal thoughts in your past? | 你以前有过自杀的想法吗 |
[02:54] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[02:55] | DR. THOMPSON: How long ago? | 多久之前的事 |
[02:59] | I was in an abusive marriage. | 我的前夫有虐待行为 |
[03:03] | I had thoughts then, but not like this. | 当时想过自杀 但没有这么强烈 |
[03:07] | What about before that? Growing up, | 那之前呢 在成长过程中 |
[03:10] | did you have any feelings of depression? | 你有过抑郁的感觉吗 |
[03:13] | -Suicidal ideations? -Depression? Yeah. | -自杀倾向呢 -有过抑郁 |
[03:16] | Off and on. It started when I was a kid. | 从小时候起就断断续续有 |
[03:19] | DR. THOMPSON: At what age? | 几岁 |
[03:21] | I don’t know, like, nine, | 我不知道 |
[03:23] | -ten. -You were very young. | 九岁 十岁的样子 |
[03:25] | My brother died. He was sick. | 你那时还很小 我弟弟病死了 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:30] | That must’ve been hard at such a young age. | 你当时这么小 一定很难承受 |
[03:32] | Is there a history of depression in your family? | 你们家有家族抑郁史吗 |
[03:35] | My mom. She, uh… | 我妈妈在我弟弟死后经常说不想活了 |
[03:38] | …talked a lot about wanting to die after losing my brother. Do you engage in any form of self-harm? | 你有过任何形式的自残行为吗 |
[03:45] | No. | 没有 |
[03:49] | But three days ago, I tried to drown myself in the ocean. | 但是三天前 |
[03:56] | ♪ The winter here’s cold… ♪ | 我试过跳海自杀 |
[03:57] | SHONDA: Okay, after Patty’s done taking your blood, | 好吧 等帕蒂给你抽完血 |
[04:00] | we’ll take you to get an ECG and a CT scan, | 我们送你去做心电图和断层扫描 |
[04:03] | and then you can get some rest. | 然后你就可以休息一下了 |
[04:05] | What happens tomorrow? | 那明天怎么安排 |
[04:07] | Breakfast starts at 7:00. Meds at 8:00. Group starts at 9:00. ♪ To long too far ♪ ♪ From home ♪ ♪ I feel just like I’m sinking ♪ | 7点吃早饭 |
[04:22] | ♪ And I claw ♪ ♪ For solid ground ♪ ♪ I’m pulled down by the undertow ♪ ♪ I never thought ♪ | 8点吃药 |
[04:37] | ♪ I could feel so low ♪ | 9点小组讨论 |
[04:40] | ♪ And, oh… ♪ | 好了 8点吃药 |
[04:41] | SHONDA: Okay, and meds are at 8:00. ♪ Letting go ♪ ♪ If all of the strength ♪ | 好了 |
[04:53] | ♪ And all of the courage ♪ ♪ Come and lift me ♪ ♪ From this place ♪ | 8点吃药 |
[05:00] | SHONDA: You should eat something. | 你应该吃点东西 |
[05:02] | ♪ I know I can love you… ♪ | |
[05:05] | DR. THOMPSON: Ms. Buckley, | 巴克利女士 |
[05:07] | your TSH levels are borderline. | 你的促甲状腺激素位于临界值 |
[05:09] | Do you have family history of thyroid issues? | 你们家有甲状腺病史吗 |
[05:12] | -Not that I’m aware of. -Hmm. | 据我所知没有 |
[05:14] | Although, my mom and I don’t talk about stuff like that, | 但是我妈妈和我不讨论这种事 |
[05:16] | or… anything really. (sighs) | 或者说是任何事 |
[05:19] | Okay. Let’s run some more tests. | 好 |
[05:24] | ♪ It’s better this way ♪ ♪ I say… ♪ | 我们要再做几项检查 |
[05:28] | Doctor’s ordered another test. | 医生要求再做一项检查 |
[05:31] | -More blood? Seriously? -You might wish it were blood. | 还要抽血 真的假的 你会觉得还不如验血 |
[05:35] | You-you want me to pee in that? | -你让我尿在这里面 |
[05:37] | For the next 24 hours. (scoffs) | -在接下来的24小时里 |
[05:42] | ♪ Hurts us all the more… ♪ | |
[05:45] | MADDIE: Postpartum thyroiditis? How did I miss that? | 产后甲状腺炎 我怎么没想到 |
[05:48] | At first, your thyroid is overactive. | 一开始是你的甲状腺过度活跃 |
[05:50] | The symptoms can feel like typical baby blues. | 症状很像典型的产后抑郁 |
[05:54] | Anxiety, insomnia, irritability. | 焦虑 失眠 易怒 |
[05:56] | Looks like the stress of having a newborn, but then | 就像是有了新生儿之后的压力 但之后就会慢慢减轻 |
[05:59] | it starts to slow down, or in your case, shut down. | 或者就你的情况来说 彻底消失 |
[06:02] | So, I-I’m just… cured? | 这么说我被治好了 |
[06:06] | Well, now that we have | 既然我们确定了潜在疾病 |
[06:07] | identified the underlying condition, we can get you | |
[06:10] | started on some hormone therapy. | 就可以给你进行激素治疗了 |
[06:14] | Maddie, you all right? | -麦蒂 |
[06:15] | Yeah, I’m… relieved. | 你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:17] | Since having her, | 我就是如释重负 自从有了她之后 |
[06:19] | I didn’t know what was wrong with me, so… | 我一直不知道自己是怎么了 所以… |
[06:21] | I guess now there is an answer. (chuckles) | 看来现在知道答案了 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:31] | (chuckles) | |
[06:32] | MADDIE: You’re transferring me? | -你要把我转走 |
[06:33] | You’re responding well to the treatment. | -你的治疗效果很好 |
[06:35] | I think it’s time to move you to the outpatient program | 我认为是时候把你 |
[06:38] | at the women’s center. | 转到女子中心的门诊项目了 |
[06:40] | This is good news, Maddie. | 这是好消息 |
[06:42] | You get to go home. | 麦蒂 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 你可以回家了 |
[06:46] | Great. | 是的 太好了 |
[06:54] | So now what? | -现在要干吗 |
[06:56] | -Let’s take a walk. -Okay. | -去走走 好吧 |
[06:58] | MADDIE: So, are you from Boston? | -你来自波士顿 |
[07:00] | Yeah, born and raised in Roxbury. You? | -对 土生土长的罗克斯伯里人 |
[07:03] | Pennsylvania. Now California. | -你呢 -宾夕法尼亚人 目前住在加利福尼亚 |
[07:04] | What brought you here? Plenty of good hospitals in California. | 你怎么会来这里 加利福尼亚有很多好医院 |
[07:08] | I trained at this hospital. | 我是这家医院培训出来的 |
[07:10] | I used to be a nurse. | -什么 -以前是护士 |
[07:12] | So, why’d you quit? | -你为什么辞职 |
[07:14] | Just got to be too much. | -就是有点受不了了 |
[07:16] | I get that. | 我理解 |
[07:17] | Some of these patients will make you question your career path. | 有些病人会让你质疑自己的职业道路 |
[07:20] | (chuckles) Present company excluded. | -你除外 |
[07:22] | Ah, thank you. | -谢谢 |
[07:23] | But I still think the good outweighs the bad. | 但我还是觉得好处大于坏处 |
[07:25] | Helping people, being able to watch them heal and get better. | 能帮助别人 看着他们痊愈 好转 |
[07:31] | I’m talking about you, by the way. | 我说的是你 |
[07:33] | You really think that I’m getting better? | 你真认为我在好转吗 |
[07:35] | I am no doctor, but I’ve been where you are, | 我不是医生 但我经历过你这种状况 |
[07:39] | and I think you’re getting stronger. | 我觉得你更坚强了 |
[07:42] | You’re stronger than you think you are, Maddie. | 你比自己想象的更坚强 麦蒂 |
[07:47] | LANDLORD: We do a lot of short-term. | 我们有很多短租房 |
[07:49] | Visiting nurses needing a place to crash. | 访问护士需要地方住 |
[07:52] | -It’s not fancy, but… -It’s fine. | 虽然档次不高 但… |
[07:53] | -I’ll take it. -Great. | -没关系 我租了 -太好了 |
[07:54] | I just need you to fill out some paperwork. | 你只要填几份文件就行 |
[07:57] | Uh, what if I just pay in advance? Six months. | 如果我预付房租呢 六个月 |
[08:03] | Are you part of the program over at the hospital? | 你在参加医院的门诊项目吗 是的 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 马萨诸塞地区医院 妇女心理健康诊所 |
[08:13] | WENDY: I know he means well, | 我知道他是好意 |
[08:15] | but I’m so tired of him trying to help. | 但我不想再让他帮忙了 |
[08:17] | I can’t just turn that frown upside down, Jim. | 我做不到强颜欢笑 吉姆 |
[08:20] | Maybe you can bring Jim to our next friends and family session. | 也许你可以带吉姆来参加 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 我们下次的朋友和家人讨论会 |
[08:25] | Well, that’s it for today. | -好 -今天就到这 |
[08:27] | Thank you all. I’ll see you on Thursday. | 谢谢大家 周四见 |
[08:40] | So, where are they all rushing off to? | 她们都急着去哪 |
[08:42] | Oh, uh, school pickup, daycare, the usual. | 去学校或者幼儿园接孩子 |
[08:45] | Not you? | 跟平时一样 |
[08:47] | My daughter’s with her dad. | -你不用吗 -我女儿跟她爸爸在一起 |
[08:49] | Can’t see her right now. | 现在见不到她 |
[08:51] | Me either. (chuckles) | 我也是 |
[08:54] | Oh, no, no. | 别喝了 |
[08:56] | There’s better coffee down the street. | 街上有更好的咖啡 |
[08:57] | Um… Do you want to go grab some? | 你想去喝点吗 |
[09:00] | If you don’t have anywhere else to be. | 要是你不急着去哪的话 |
[09:06] | I have nowhere else to go. | 我没地方可去 电子邮件 麦蒂·巴克利 霍华德·韩 |
[09:16] | (keys clicking) | 锡安国家公园现场直播 巴克·巴克利 麦蒂 怎么回事 |
[09:25] | CHIMNEY (over video): Keep going. | 继续爬 |
[09:27] | Come to Daddy. | 到爸爸这来 |
[09:28] | (chuckles) That’s it. You’re doing it. | 对了 |
[09:31] | -You’re doing it, Jee-Yun. -(chuckles) | 你做得很好 姬云 |
[09:35] | CHIMNEY: Wait till Mommy sees this. She’s gonna be so proud. | 妈妈看到了一定会很骄傲 |
[09:38] | No, wait. Don’t touch that. | 不 |
[09:40] | (laughs) | 等等 别碰那个 |
[09:54] | CHIMNEY (over video): Keep going. | 继续爬 |
[09:56] | Come to Daddy. | 到爸爸这来 |
[09:57] | That’s it. You’re doing it. | 对了 |
[10:00] | You’re doing it, Jee-Yun. | 你做得很好 姬云 |
[10:03] | Wait till Mommy sees this. She’s gonna be so proud. | 妈妈看到了一定会很骄傲 |
[10:07] | (phone rings) | |
[10:09] | BUCK: Maddie? | |
[10:11] | Thank God. Are-are you okay? | 麦蒂 谢天谢地 你没事吧 |
[10:13] | Why is Chimney in Utah? | -齐姆尼怎么会在犹他州 |
[10:15] | He left town looking for you. | -他离开家去找你了 |
[10:17] | Found out what happened to Jee-Yun… | 他发现了姬云的事 |
[10:18] | I told you not to tell him. | 我让你别告诉他 |
[10:20] | No, he-he figured it out on his own. Wait a minute, | 不 是他自己弄明白的 等等 |
[10:22] | h-how do you know where Chimney is? | 你怎么知道齐姆尼在哪 |
[10:24] | Did… did you talk to him? | 你跟他说话了 |
[10:26] | He emailed me a video. I guess Jee’s started crawling. | 他用邮件给我发了段视频 小姬会爬了 |
[10:29] | Maddie, please just | 麦蒂 |
[10:31] | tell me where you are. | 求你了 告诉我你在哪 |
[10:34] | I can come and get you. | 我可以去接你 |
[10:35] | I-I-I can send Chimney, whatever you want. | 或者让齐姆尼去 无论你希望怎么样 |
[10:37] | We just, we need to know that you’re safe. | 我们需要知道你平安无事 |
[10:40] | I am safe. I’m just… | 我很安全 |
[10:42] | -Not ready, not yet. -(church bells tolling) | 只是还没准备好 |
[10:48] | Uh, I got to go, okay? Love you. | 我得挂了 |
[10:51] | -(Buck stammers) -(phone beeps) | -爱你 -好 亲爱… |
[10:54] | KIRA: So, you’re freaking out | 等等 |
[10:55] | over the Old North Church bell? | 你怕老北教堂的钟声泄露行踪 |
[10:58] | I can’t see him yet. I’m not ready. | 我还不能见他 我还没准备好 |
[11:00] | What-what-what do you mean, you’re not ready? | 你没准备好是什么意思 |
[11:02] | I’m not ready to go home. | 我还没准备好回家 |
[11:04] | I still have so much that I have to work through. | 我还有很多事没想通 |
[11:07] | I’m just not ready to face all that. | 还没准备好面对那一切 |
[11:09] | Maddie, are… | 麦蒂 |
[11:11] | are you afraid of your ex? Is he… | 你是怕你的前夫吗 他… |
[11:13] | God, no. No, he would never… | 天哪 不 他绝不会 |
[11:17] | But I do think he probably hates me. | 但我确实认为他可能会恨我 |
[11:19] | Why would he hate you? | 他为什么要恨你 |
[11:23] | I almost killed our daughter. | 我差点害死我们的女儿 |
[11:28] | I was giving her a bath. I guess I… | 我当时在给她洗澡 可能打了个瞌睡 |
[11:30] | nodded off. She slipped under the water and… | 她滑进了水里 而且… |
[11:33] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:35] | What kind of mom does that? Um… | 什么样的妈妈能干出这种事 |
[11:40] | The-the week before | 我认识你之前的那个星期 |
[11:43] | I met you, I was finishing up a 28-day | 刚刚结束一个为期28天的 |
[11:47] | court-mandated rehab program. | 法院强制戒瘾项目 |
[11:50] | I got a DUI. | 我酒后驾车 |
[11:52] | Um… | |
[11:54] | My-my-my son | 我儿子当时在后座 |
[11:56] | was in the backseat. | 我发誓 |
[11:58] | I-I swear, I swear I never meant to put him in any danger. | 我绝不是有意让他身处险境的 |
[12:03] | I… | 我… |
[12:06] | I was just so | 我只是不堪重负 |
[12:07] | overwhelmed and… | 就… |
[12:09] | You were self-medicating. | 你是在自我治疗 |
[12:11] | That doesn’t make you a bad person. | 这不能说明你是坏人 |
[12:13] | It’s the only way I know how to deal | 当我面临困境时 |
[12:15] | when things get hard. | 这是我唯一知道的应对方法 |
[12:18] | Now, my-my ex won’t let me see my son. | 现在我前夫不让我见儿子 |
[12:21] | I have to prove… (chuckles) | 我必须证明我不再是个危险因素 |
[12:23] | that I am not a danger anymore. I miss him so much. | 我很想念他 |
[12:30] | Maddie, | 听着 |
[12:32] | please stay. Please. | 麦蒂 |
[12:35] | I… (sighs) | 求你留下来 |
[12:37] | I think you’re probably the only friend I have right now. | 你可能是我现在唯一的朋友了 |
[12:43] | No one else, | 除了你 |
[12:45] | no one else knows what this is like. | 没人知道这种感觉 |
[12:47] | I just want to get better for her. | 我只想为了她好起来 |
[12:51] | I know, I know, and we… | 我知道 |
[12:53] | we can help each other. Okay? | 我们可以互相帮助 好吗 |
[12:55] | -Get better together. -Okay. | -一起好起来 -好吧 |
[12:58] | Then we both go home. | 然后我们俩都回家 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:01] | Okay. (sighs) | 好 |
[13:13] | HEN (over phone): Boston? | 波士顿 |
[13:14] | Yeah, Buck is convinced he heard the bells | 是的 |
[13:17] | of the Old North Church in the background when she called. | 巴克确定自己在电话里听到了 老北教堂的钟声 |
[13:20] | The “One, if by land, two, if by sea” church? | “陆路来点一盏灯 海路来点两盏” 那个教堂 |
[13:22] | As far as leads go, is that a lead? | 这就是你说的线索 |
[13:25] | CHIMNEY (over phone): It’s a place to start. | 至少是个开头 |
[13:27] | So, how’s my apartment? You trash the place yet? | 我的公寓怎么样了 |
[13:29] | Uh… | 有没有被你住成垃圾堆 |
[13:31] | It’s fine, uh, but you seriously | 还好吧 |
[13:34] | need to cancel the diaper subscription, okay? | 但你必须取消尿布订购 好吗 |
[13:35] | I’m running out of room here. | 我快没下脚的地方了 |
[13:37] | Well, that explains where they are. | 那我就知道它们在哪了 |
[13:40] | Why do you think Maddie went to that church? | 你觉得麦蒂为什么要去那座教堂 |
[13:42] | I don’t remember her ever going to mass. | 我不记得她参加过弥撒 |
[13:44] | No, but I hear there’s a pretty great pizza joint | 是没去过 |
[13:47] | -around the corner. -So, where you staying? | 但我听说 |
[13:49] | ♪ One night to be confused… ♪ | 街角有家很棒的披萨店 你打算住在哪 |
[13:51] | Room rate’s a lot lower than what you’re paying at the hotel. | 房价比你住酒店便宜得多 |
[13:54] | You sure about this? I mean, it feels like | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[13:56] | one hell of an imposition, Eli. | 我觉得占了很大便宜 伊莱 |
[13:58] | Nah. We don’t come down here that much this time of year. | 不用 我们每年这个时候不怎么下来 |
[14:01] | Once opening day rolls around, that’s a different story. | 但赛季一开始 那就是另一回事了 |
[14:06] | We’ll be gone by April, I promise. | 我们四月之前就走 |
[14:08] | I just got to find Maddie first. | 我保证 只是得先找到麦蒂 |
[14:10] | You do your thing. | 你忙你的 |
[14:12] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:13] | ♪ To call for hands of above ♪ | |
[14:16] | ♪ To lean on, wouldn’t be… ♪ | |
[14:19] | So, the detective still said no? | 警探还是拒绝了 |
[14:22] | ATHENA (over phone): He said there wasn’t much he could do, | 他说自己能做的不多 |
[14:24] | but he did take Buck’s statement, | 不过他还是给巴克录了口供 |
[14:25] | and now he will file a missing persons report. | 现在会提交一份失踪人口报告 |
[14:28] | -But that’s it. -Well, we have | 但也就只能这样了 |
[14:30] | no proof that she’s in Boston, Chimney, or even anywhere | 我们没有她在波士顿的证据 齐姆尼 |
[14:33] | -in the state of Massachusetts. -Commonwealth. | 甚至无法证明她在马萨诸塞州 是联邦 |
[14:36] | -What? -It’s the Commonwealth | 什么 |
[14:38] | of Massachusetts. Apparently, | 叫马萨诸塞联邦 |
[14:41] | they really care about that here. (Jee-Yun crying) | 显然这里的人很在意这一点 |
[14:44] | (sighs) | 爸爸 |
[14:46] | CHIMNEY: I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[14:48] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:51] | Aw… | |
[14:53] | (Jee-Yun crying harder) | |
[14:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:57] | ♪ To lean on, wouldn’t be good enough… ♪ | |
[15:02] | Yeah, I wish your mom was here, too. | 是的 我也希望你妈妈能在这里 |
[15:05] | ♪ To call for hands of above ♪ ♪ To lean on ♪ | 寻人 |
[15:10] | ♪ Wouldn’t be good enough ♪ ♪ And you… ♪ | 请联系霍华德·韩 |
[15:16] | -Hey, Gail. -Good evening, Mr. Han. | -你好 盖尔 -晚上好 韩先生 |
[15:19] | I’d ask what brings you in here today, | 我本想问你今天怎么来了 |
[15:20] | but I’m afraid you’re about to tell me. | 但看来你会主动告诉我 |
[15:22] | I’m just doing the rounds. Making sure you haven’t admitted | 我就是转转 |
[15:24] | a Maddie Buckley or a Maddie Kendall | 确保你们 没收治一个叫麦蒂·巴克利 |
[15:26] | -as a patient. -Mr. Han… | 或者麦蒂·肯德尔的病人 |
[15:28] | I guess I’ll hit the morgue next. | -韩先生… |
[15:33] | Been to the women’s clinic yet? Next building over. | -接下来我可能要去停尸房了 你去过女性诊所了吗 |
[15:36] | They specialize in postpartum depression. | 隔壁那栋楼 |
[15:39] | Thank you. | 他们专治产后抑郁 谢谢你 |
[15:41] | Good luck. ♪ Of above ♪ ♪ To lean on ♪ ♪ Wouldn’t be good enough ♪ | 祝你好运 |
[15:50] | ♪ To lean on ♪ ♪ To call for hands ♪ ♪ Of above ♪ ♪ To lean on ♪ ♪ Wouldn’t be good enough. ♪ | 妇女心理健康诊所 |
[16:05] | There you go, Jee-Jee. | 给你 姬姬 |
[16:07] | It’s your favorite. | 马萨诸塞地区医院 |
[16:09] | Come on, honey. | 这是你最喜欢的 吃吧 宝贝 |
[16:10] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[16:13] | It’s your favorite. It’s vanilla bean… | -是你的最爱 |
[16:14] | ELI: You know, this seems like the part of the movie | 香草… -这看上去像电影里的场景 |
[16:16] | where the detective becomes | 警探对案子过于执着 |
[16:17] | a little too obsessed with the case, | |
[16:18] | and his boss has to send him home. | 他的上司不得不打发他回家 |
[16:21] | -First off, you’re not my boss. -(chuckles) | 首先 你不是我的上司 |
[16:23] | And, second, if we’re overstaying our welcome | 其次 |
[16:25] | -with you and Molly… -No. | 如果我们 在你和莫莉这里赖得太久… |
[16:27] | I don’t care if you stay in the basement forever. Okay? | 我不在乎你们是不是一辈子住地下室 |
[16:30] | Though, I may have to start charging you rent. (crying) | 不过我可能得收房租了 |
[16:34] | ELI: But I don’t think this is healthy, Howie. | 我只是觉得这样不健康 小霍 |
[16:36] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这么说不靠谱… |
[16:38] | but I just got this feeling that, | 但我有种感觉 |
[16:40] | one day, she’s gonna walk out | 总有一天 |
[16:41] | of that building, | 她会从那栋楼里出来 |
[16:43] | and I want to be here when she does, | 我希望到那时我能在场 |
[16:45] | even if it’s not today. | 哪怕那天不是今天 |
[16:47] | Come on, baby. | -吃吧 |
[16:48] | You know that’s not how it works, right? | 宝宝 -你知道这样不行吧 |
[16:49] | -What? -The universe. | 什么 上天自有规矩 |
[16:52] | You’ve been sitting here for months trying to manifest | 你在这里坐了几个月 想证明 |
[16:55] | Maddie walking out of those doors, but… | 麦蒂能从门里走出来 |
[16:57] | you know, have you considered maybe there’s a… | 你有没有想过 |
[17:00] | a cosmic tab you got to pay first? | 也许你得先支付上天一张账单 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna go with “no” ’cause I have no idea | 我想回答“没有” |
[17:04] | what the hell you’re talking about. | 因为我完全不懂你在说什么 |
[17:06] | Look, you need to stop being so obsessed with what you want. | 听着 你不能再贪恋执念 |
[17:09] | Okay, you need to get off the bench | 你要离开长椅 |
[17:11] | and get back into the world. It needs you. | 回到现实世界 |
[17:12] | To do what? | 它需要你 |
[17:15] | To be of service. | 去干什么 贡献一份力 |
[17:19] | Maybe the universe will return the favor. | 也许上天就会投桃报李 |
[17:21] | Or give up and go home. | 或者放弃 然后回家 |
[17:26] | -Come on. -All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[17:33] | (“Wild Rover” by Dropkick Murphys playing) | 圣帕特里克节 游行规则 |
[17:36] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[17:41] | ♪ And it’s no ♪ | 由“男人的信念”提供 |
[17:44] | ♪ Nay, never ♪ | 请享用 |
[17:47] | ♪ No, nay, never no more… ♪ | 圣帕特里克节快乐 |
[17:49] | Let us bow our heads. As we gather | 请低下头 |
[17:53] | this morning to honor St. Patrick, | 我们今早齐聚一堂 纪念圣帕特里克 |
[17:55] | let us give thanks for this glorious day | 让我们感谢这光荣的一天 |
[17:57] | and the chance to come together | 并有机会作为“男人的信念”成员 |
[17:58] | as Faith of Men. | 聚在一起 |
[18:01] | I’m not feeling so good. Ever since rehearsal | 我不太舒服 |
[18:05] | this morning, i-it’s like I’m… I’m having trouble breathing. | 从今天早上排练开始 我好像…呼吸有困难 |
[18:09] | Well, what do you want me to do? Just rally. | 你想让我怎么做 |
[18:11] | We still got the parade. | 振作点 我们还要参加游行 |
[18:14] | Thank you, Lord, for this time together, | 感谢上帝赐给我们相聚的时光 |
[18:15] | and for continuing to guide us | 继续指引和鼓舞我们行善事 |
[18:17] | and inspire us as we carry out your good work. | |
[18:20] | -…swelled up just like a melon. -MAN: Shut up! | -他的头肿得像甜瓜 -闭嘴 |
[18:22] | Nobody wants to hear about your glory days. | 没人想听你说自己的光荣史 |
[18:25] | Stuff it, O’Malley. Ain’t nobody talking to you. | 住嘴 奥马利 没人跟你说话 |
[18:27] | Go to hell, jackass. | 去死吧 蠢货 |
[18:29] | Gentlemen, please. This is not | 先生们 别这样 |
[18:30] | how Faith of Men are supposed to behave. | “男人的信念”成员不应该这样 |
[18:36] | Start playing. | 开始演奏 |
[18:37] | Maybe the music will calm these idiots down. | 也许音乐能让这些傻瓜冷静下来 |
[18:41] | (bagpipes playing) | |
[18:48] | (groans) | |
[18:50] | Oh, God. Murray! | 天哪 默里 这里是911 |
[18:52] | (grunting) | 你有什么紧急情况 有一名风笛手倒地不起 重复 一名风笛手倒地不起 |
[19:02] | CHIMNEY: All right, let’s make a hole, guys. | 请大家让让 |
[19:04] | I’m confused. Why are they serving beer | 我不懂 他们怎么会 |
[19:05] | -at a prayer breakfast? -Eggs and kegs. | 在祷告早餐会上供应啤酒 鸡蛋和啤酒 |
[19:07] | -St. Patrick’s Day tradition. -If you say so. | 圣帕特里克节必须有 既然你这么说了 |
[19:10] | What happened here? | 出什么事了 |
[19:12] | Uh, he went down while we were playing. | 我们演奏时他倒了下去 |
[19:13] | Before that, he said he was having trouble breathing. | 之前他说过他呼吸有困难 |
[19:15] | Randall, let’s get him on some oxygen. | 兰德尔 给他输氧 |
[19:22] | BP is extremely elevated, 160/95. | 血压非常高 160到95 |
[19:25] | Heart rate is rapid and irregular. | 心率很快且不规律 |
[19:30] | Legs and ankles also appear to be swollen. | 腿和脚踝好像很肿 |
[19:32] | Oh. Pitting edema. | 有压痕性水肿 |
[19:35] | Could be possible right-sided heart failure. | 可能是右侧心力衰竭 |
[19:37] | Does your friend have a history | -你朋友有心脏病史吗 |
[19:38] | -of heart trouble? -No, not that I know of. | -据我所知没有 |
[19:40] | -What about diabetes? -JOE: No. | -那糖尿病呢 -没有 |
[19:42] | He’s not the healthiest guy, but I never | 他不是最健康的那种人 |
[19:43] | heard him mention anything about diabetes. | 但从未提过有糖尿病 |
[19:44] | Um, he has had a cough for a while. | -他咳嗽了一阵子 |
[19:46] | Cough. | -咳嗽 |
[19:52] | Getting a crackling sound. | 有噼啪声 |
[19:54] | Sounds like serious lung damage. Is he a smoker? | 貌似肺部有严重损伤 |
[19:56] | Not Murray. He never touched them. | -他抽烟吗 -默里从没碰过烟 |
[19:57] | Maybe pulmonary fibrosis, | 也许是肺纤维化 |
[19:58] | but what would cause him to go down now? | 是什么原因导致他此刻昏迷的呢 |
[20:00] | Are you for real asking me? | 你真的在问我吗 |
[20:01] | Because our volunteer training | 我们的志愿者训练课没讲那么深 |
[20:02] | didn’t go that in depth. | |
[20:03] | You’re like, smart. | 你好像很厉害的样子 |
[20:06] | You’re volunteers? I called the paramedics. | 你们是志愿者 我叫的是急救人员 |
[20:08] | And we arrived first ’cause our tent is across the street. | 我们先到了 因为我们的帐篷就在街对面 |
[20:10] | -Medical Volunteer Corps. -Okay. | -医疗志愿者团队 -好吧 |
[20:13] | Looks like he’s coming around. | 他好像要醒了 |
[20:15] | Welcome back, Murray. Let’s figure out | 欢迎回来 |
[20:16] | what’s going on with your lungs. | 默里 让我们搞清楚你的肺部是怎么了 |
[20:18] | -Bagpipe lung. -That can’t be a real thing. | -风笛肺 -哪有这种病 |
[20:20] | Hypersensitivity pneumonitis, | 用医学术语说 |
[20:22] | if you’re looking for the medical term. | 就是过敏性肺炎 |
[20:24] | Happens to people who play wind instruments, | 常见于吹奏管乐器和风笛的人身上 |
[20:26] | and also bagpipes. | |
[20:30] | W-What are you doing? You’re gonna ruin his bagpipes. | 你在干吗 你会毁了他的风笛 |
[20:32] | Yeah. Pretty sure they’re already ruined. | -我相信风笛已经被毁了 -那是什么 |
[20:34] | I’m gonna need a biohazard bag. These are full of mold. | 我需要生物危害品袋 这里全是霉菌 |
[20:37] | You’ve been inhaling this for God knows how long. | 天知道你吸入了多久 |
[20:39] | It’s wreaked havoc on your lungs. | 已经对你的肺部造成了严重破坏 |
[20:41] | When was the last time you cleaned those things? | 你上次清理这东西是什么时候 |
[20:42] | Never. | 我从没清理过 |
[20:44] | That’ll do it. | 难怪了 |
[20:45] | You’re lucky. If you kept going, | 算你走运 |
[20:48] | these bagpipes would’ve killed you. | 如果你继续吹下去 |
[20:49] | They’re gonna do X-rays and bloodwork | 这些风笛会害死你 |
[20:52] | at the hospital, probably put you on | 医院会给你拍X光和验血 |
[20:55] | corticosteroids to reverse the damage. (applause) | 可能会给你用皮质类固醇来修复损伤 |
[21:02] | (Chimney exhales) | |
[21:03] | Bagpipe lung. | 风笛肺 |
[21:04] | First time I’ve seen that. | 我第一次见 |
[21:06] | Buckle up, my friend. | 准备好 |
[21:07] | You’re about to have a lot of firsts today. | 朋友 你今天有很多都会是第一次见 |
[21:09] | What do you mean you’re a volunteer? | -你是志愿者 |
[21:11] | Boston Medical Volunteer Corps. | 什么意思 -波士顿医疗志愿者团队 |
[21:14] | It’s mostly handing out Band-Aids and | 基本上就是给醉鬼发放创可贴和瓶装水 |
[21:16] | bottles of water to drunk people. | |
[21:18] | There have been a few doozies, though. | 不过也能碰上一些奇事 |
[21:19] | You ever hear of bagpipe lung? | 你听说过风笛肺吗 |
[21:20] | Well, it sounds like you’re really settling in | 听上去你已经在波士顿安稳下来了 |
[21:23] | to life in Boston. | |
[21:24] | Honestly, I really signed up to keep busy. | 是实话 我报名是为了让自己忙起来 |
[21:26] | Just wish it really kept me paid, too. | 希望还能赚点钱 |
[21:28] | My savings account balance is getting pretty low. | 我的存款余额现在很低了 |
[21:31] | Well, you still have a full-time job waiting for you here. | 这里还有一份全职工作在等你 |
[21:34] | Chim? | 齐姆 |
[21:36] | People are starting to ask questions. | 别人开始打听你了 |
[21:38] | My answer is still the same, Bobby. | 我的回答还是一样 鲍比 |
[21:40] | -I’m not coming home without Maddie. -(man whoops, glass shatters) | 不找到麦蒂我绝不回家 |
[21:42] | All right, I got to go. (line beeps) | 我得挂了 |
[21:46] | (sighs) | |
[21:49] | MADDIE: When I came here, I didn’t | 我刚来的时候 |
[21:51] | know what to expect. | 都不知道自己想要什么 |
[21:53] | I felt so many | 我感觉自己非常糟糕 |
[21:54] | terrible things about myself, | |
[21:56] | I thought everyone else would, too. | 我觉得其他人也会有同感 |
[21:58] | Then, when I got here, | 等我到了这里 |
[21:59] | um, I realized I wasn’t crazy or… | 我意识到我没有疯 |
[22:03] | alone. | 也不孤单 |
[22:06] | You guys healed me. | 你们治愈了我 |
[22:08] | You made me feel stronger, | 让我感觉变得更坚强 |
[22:10] | and I finally feel like I’m ready to go home. | 我终于觉得自己准备好回家了 |
[22:12] | So, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. | 我只想说 谢谢你们大家 |
[22:15] | I’m very grateful. Es-Especially you, Kira. | 我很感激 |
[22:19] | Oh, special shout-out. | 尤其是你 |
[22:22] | (laughs) | 基拉 特意致谢 |
[22:23] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[22:26] | You were there when I needed a friend. | 当我需要朋友时 |
[22:28] | I couldn’t have done this without you. | 你在我身边 |
[22:30] | Hmm. Okay, let’s all, | 没有你我做不到这一切 |
[22:33] | let’s all give her a round of applause. | 好 |
[22:36] | (sighs) I’m so glad that you are fixed. | 让我们一起给她一轮掌声 我真高兴你能康复 |
[22:40] | VAL: I don’t think that’s what Maddie’s saying, Kira. | 我觉得麦蒂不是那个意思 基拉 |
[22:42] | None of us have it figured out. If we did, | 我们没人弄明白 |
[22:44] | -we wouldn’t be here. -Whatever. | 否则就不用在这里了 随便了 |
[22:46] | I am so happy for you. | 我很为你高兴 知道吗 |
[22:50] | Okay? But, too bad | 但对我们这些仍然问题缠身的人来说 |
[22:52] | for the rest of us who still have problems. (laughs) | 真是太遗憾了 |
[22:56] | VAL: (sighs) That’s it, everyone. | 好了 |
[22:57] | Have a great afternoon. I’ll see you next time. | 各位 |
[23:00] | (quiet chatter) | 下午愉快 下次见 |
[23:08] | (sighs, clears throat) | |
[23:09] | Hey, Kira, wait a second. What was that? | 基拉 等一下 你刚才怎么了 |
[23:10] | I’m really not in the mood | -我没心情跟你解释 |
[23:13] | -for a lecture. -Okay, that’s fine. | -没关系 |
[23:14] | I just wanted to check on you | 我只想问问你的情况 |
[23:15] | ’cause you don’t seem like yourself. | 因为你好像很不在状态 |
[23:16] | Mm. Maybe it’s the depression. | 可能是因为抑郁症 |
[23:19] | Maybe it’s the whiskey. (sniffs) | 也可能是因为威士忌 |
[23:21] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[23:22] | What do you care? (laughs) | 你管呢 |
[23:24] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[23:26] | My only support system’s just hightailing it out of here. | 我唯一的支柱正急着溜走 |
[23:31] | I came here to get well and to go home to my family. | 我来这里是为了痊愈 为了能回家陪自己的家人 |
[23:35] | That was the plan, for both of us. | 这是我们俩之前的计划 |
[23:37] | (scoffs) | |
[23:39] | I’ve messed up too badly. (chuckles, sniffles) | 我犯的错太过分 |
[23:43] | I don’t deserve to be a mom. | -不配当个妈妈 |
[23:45] | Okay, you know what? I told myself exactly that same thing | -你知道吗 |
[23:48] | six months ago, and I was wrong. | 我六个月前对自己说过完全一样的话 但是我错了 |
[23:51] | I got better. | 我好起来了 |
[23:52] | You can, too. | 你也能做到 |
[23:53] | Not by this afternoon. | 今天下午之前是不行了 |
[23:56] | Ugh. | |
[23:58] | I have a supervised visitation. | -我有一次监督探访 |
[24:00] | No, no, no. You can’t, you can’t | -不 你不能这副样子出现 |
[24:02] | -show up like this. -I can’t not show up. | -我不能不出现 |
[24:04] | Okay, what time is the appointment? | -约的是几点 |
[24:05] | Um… 3:00. | 3点 |
[24:10] | Come on, I have an idea. | 跟我来 我有个主意 马萨诸塞地区医院 |
[24:15] | What are you doing? No, no, no, no. | 你要干吗 |
[24:18] | I-I-I cannot be admitted. No. If my ex finds out, | 不 我不能入院 |
[24:21] | I won’t be able to see my son. I’m sorry… | 不行 如果被我前夫发现 我就再也见不到我儿子了 |
[24:22] | Okay, I’m not admitting you. | -抱歉 |
[24:23] | I’m not admitting you. I’m helping you. | -我不是要让你入院 |
[24:24] | (sighs) Sit right here. | 我在帮你 坐在这里 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna get you a banana bag. It’ll sober you up. | 我去给你拿个香蕉袋 |
[24:29] | I’ll be right back. | 它会让你清醒起来 |
[24:31] | Maddie? | 我马上回来 麦蒂 |
[24:34] | Why is your face on the bulletin board? | 你的照片怎么会在公告栏上 失踪 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:50] | That’s you. | 这是你 |
[24:52] | Oh, my God, he’s still looking for me. | 我的天 他还在找我 |
[24:54] | I thought you said he hated you. | 我记得你说过他恨你 |
[24:58] | You lied. | 你撒谎 |
[25:01] | -I didn’t lie. -All this time, | 我没撒谎 |
[25:04] | I thought that we were in the same boat. | 一直以来 |
[25:06] | Being punished by our exes. | 我都以为我们同病相怜 |
[25:09] | Not being able to-to see our kids. | 被我们的前任惩罚 无法见到自己的孩子 |
[25:11] | But you could’ve gone back any time, right? | 你随时可以回去的 对吗 |
[25:15] | I’m fighting like hell to see my son, | 为了见到儿子 |
[25:18] | and you left them. | 我拼命控制自己 而你是丢下了他们 |
[25:20] | I had to. | 我必须那么做 好吗 |
[25:21] | Okay? It was dangerous for her and for me, and I… | 当时对她和对我来说都很危险 |
[25:24] | I needed to get help and to get better. | 我需要求助 需要好起来 |
[25:27] | Congratulations, Maddie. | 恭喜你 麦蒂 |
[25:31] | You’re better. | 你是好起来了 |
[25:38] | You don’t need me anymore. | 你再也不需要我了 |
[25:42] | MADDIE: Kira! | 基拉 |
[25:44] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[25:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:02] | (crowd cheering) | 波士顿 圣帕特里克节 |
[26:04] | (drums playing) | |
[26:08] | (bagpipes playing) | |
[26:25] | (firetruck horn honks) | |
[26:28] | Snake bite. Looks like localized tissue damage. | 蛇咬伤 好像是局部组织损伤 |
[26:32] | Let’s immobilize his hand and elevate it above his heart. | 把他的手固定并举到心脏上方 |
[26:35] | Don’t want it to swell more than it is. | 不要再让它继续肿了 |
[26:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:38] | The venom’s making my heart swell. | 它会让我的心脏肿起来吗 |
[26:41] | Oh, I’m gonna die. | -我要死了 |
[26:43] | No, I meant your hand, and statistically speaking, | -不 我是说你的手 |
[26:45] | people don’t die from snake bites. | 而且统计数据表明 人们一般不会死于蛇咬伤 |
[26:46] | Stupidity, | 但人要是犯傻就是另一回事了 |
[26:48] | -that’s another story. -RANDALL: So, that’s it? | 这样就行了 |
[26:49] | What about a tourniquet? Or maybe | 不用止血带吗 |
[26:51] | we can cut it and suck out the poison? | 或者我们可以把伤口割开 吸出毒液 |
[26:52] | That is exactly what you’re not supposed to do. | 你不应该这样做 |
[26:55] | -Antivenom is his best bet. -Oh, it stings! | 他最需要的是抗蛇毒血清 |
[26:57] | And I don’t know about you, but I’m not packing any. | 我不知道你带没带 但我肯定没带 |
[26:59] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[27:00] | We should ask for that. | 我们应该要一些 |
[27:01] | Every year, there’s always some asshat | 每年都有一些蠢货扮成圣帕特里克 |
[27:03] | dressed as St. Patrick pretending to drive the snakes out of Ireland. | 假装把蛇赶出爱尔兰 |
[27:07] | And I thought Cinco de Mayo in Los Angeles was crazy. | 我原以为洛杉矶的五月五日节 |
[27:09] | -(bagpipes playing) -(people whooping) | 就够疯狂的了 |
[27:13] | Hey. Kira, it’s Maddie. | 基拉 我是麦蒂 |
[27:15] | Um, just, please, | 请给我打电话 |
[27:16] | call me, okay? I… | 好吗 |
[27:18] | Just want to make sure you’re all right. | 我只想确定你没事 保安 |
[27:22] | -Thank you. -MADDIE: Sir, I’m looking for a woman. | 先生 我在找一个女人 |
[27:25] | She’s late 30s. Blonde. | 她不到40岁 |
[27:26] | About this tall and probably drunk. | 金发 |
[27:27] | Oh, a drunk woman. | 大概这么高 可能喝醉了 |
[27:28] | That narrows it down. | 一个喝醉的女人 范围缩小不少 |
[27:29] | You know it’s St. Patrick’s Day, right? | 你知道今天是圣帕特里克节吧 |
[27:34] | Lean forward a bit for me. There you go. | 联合自由 银行 |
[27:36] | -If you could hold that, please. -Nothing’s broken. | 身体前倾 对了 |
[27:38] | Looks like he’s all yours. | 请你扶住 哪都没断 可以交给你们了 |
[27:40] | OFFICER: Thanks. Let’s go. | -谢谢 走吧 -太好了 |
[27:42] | So this guy tried to rob a bank with a stick? | 这个人试图拿把拐杖抢银行 |
[27:44] | Uh, technically it’s a shillelagh. | 准确说是根橡木棍 |
[27:48] | -And a rubber one at that. -What were you thinking? | 头上是橡胶的 |
[27:50] | She stole me pot o’ gold. | -你怎么想的 -她偷了我一罐金子 |
[27:53] | You know you’re not actually a leprechaun, right? | 你知道自己不是小精灵吧 |
[27:56] | (laughs) | |
[27:57] | Hey, Kira, call me. | 基拉 |
[27:59] | I’m really worried about you. | 给我打电话 我很担心你 |
[28:01] | Hey, I’m gonna go grab a lobster roll from the food truck. | 我要去快餐车那买龙虾卷吃 |
[28:03] | -You want anything? -Sure. | 你们想要点什么吗 |
[28:05] | Just make sure there’s no mayo on it. | 当然了 一定要放蛋黄酱 |
[28:07] | I sense you have no idea what a lobster roll is. | 你应该不知道什么是龙虾卷 |
[28:09] | Just grab him one anyway. | 给他带一份就行了 |
[28:11] | Three lobster rolls coming up. | 三份龙虾卷很快就来 |
[28:13] | So how is it? Being of service again. | 再次出来做点事感觉如何 |
[28:17] | Honestly, it’s the best I’ve felt in probably a year. | 说真的 |
[28:20] | (line rings) | 这是差不多一年来 我感觉最好的时候 |
[28:22] | (siren whoops) | |
[28:25] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[28:28] | (people screaming) | |
[28:29] | -Hey, watch it. -(shattering) | -嘿 |
[28:31] | Come on. | -嘿 看着点 |
[28:33] | -(body thuds) -MAN: Whoa. Is he all right? | -他没事吧 |
[28:35] | WOMAN: No way. Look at this. | -不可能没事 看看 |
[28:38] | CHIMNEY: Is that an axe? | 那是把斧头吗 |
[28:40] | MAN: You gotta see this. | 快来看看 |
[28:42] | MAN: Gabe. Gabe! | 盖布 |
[28:44] | Oh, my God, Gabe! | 我的天 盖布 |
[28:46] | You did this? | -是你干的吗 |
[28:48] | We were axe throwing, and he stumbled in front of me, | -我们在玩扔斧头 他在我面前绊了一下 |
[28:50] | and I-I hit him instead of the target. | 我没扔到靶子上 扔到他头上了 |
[28:52] | No pulse. He’s not breathing. | 没有脉搏 没有呼吸 |
[28:53] | I’d say start compressions, but… | -我本想说进行胸部按压 |
[28:54] | There’s an axe in his head? | 但… -他头上还有把斧头呢 |
[28:57] | Randall, that sandwich board, bring it over here! | 兰德尔 那个三明治价牌 快拿过来 |
[28:59] | ELI: Okay. Okay, let’s get him into a seated position. | -扶他坐起来 |
[29:01] | CHIMNEY: I got his head. | -我扶着头 |
[29:05] | -What do I do? -Randall, put the board behind him. | 兰德尔 |
[29:07] | Eli will hold him up while I do compressions. | 把板子放在他身后 伊莱会扶住他 |
[29:09] | -What do I do? -Okay, hold his head, | -我来做胸部按压 -我做什么 |
[29:11] | keep his airway clear. | 扶稳他的头 保持他的呼吸道通畅 |
[29:12] | I can do that without | 我可以不用看他的头 |
[29:13] | looking at his head, right? | 对吗 |
[29:14] | Howie, on your count. | 小霍 看你的了 |
[29:20] | Feels like old times, doesn’t it? | 感觉回到了从前 对不对 |
[29:22] | Well, nobody’s puked on me yet. | 目前还没人吐在我身上 |
[29:24] | (Randall gags) | |
[29:26] | -Oh, God. -That is not an invitation, Randall. | -老天 -我那不是提示你 兰德尔 |
[29:29] | Pulse check. | 检查脉搏 |
[29:31] | Pulse is back. We got him. | 脉搏恢复 我们救活他了 |
[29:33] | Dispatch, this is Paramedic Cobb. | 调度中心 我是急救人员科布 |
[29:35] | About to transport a young male with an axe in his head | 马上转移一名年轻男子到默西海滨医院 |
[29:38] | to Mercy Shore Hospital. | 他头上有把斧头 |
[29:40] | Okay, let’s secure it and move him. | 好 固定住再移动 |
[29:41] | What can I do? | -我能做什么 |
[29:42] | You can take up chess. | -要不去下下棋 |
[29:44] | -Oh! -Sorry. | 没问题 抱歉 |
[29:46] | I hate this day. | 我讨厌今天 |
[29:49] | (phone ringing) | |
[29:52] | -Ah, Kira? -MAN: No. | -基拉 -不是的 |
[29:54] | This is the bartender down at Father Sean’s Pub. | 我是肖恩神父酒吧的酒保 |
[29:56] | -I think your friend needs some help. -Okay. | -你的朋友可能需要帮助 -好吧 |
[30:05] | Hey. Our axe man’s heading into surgery. | 斧头男正要去做手术 |
[30:09] | Okay, great. Oh, my shift’s over. | 很好 我的班次结束了 |
[30:12] | I should get back, maybe, and turn in this vest. | 我得回去了 还要把背心交上去 |
[30:15] | -Oh, ride in the rig with me. I’ll drop you off. -You sure? | 跟我坐救护车走 我送你 |
[30:18] | What if another call comes in? | 你确定吗 要是又接到急救电话呢 |
[30:19] | I’ll let you use the lights and sirens. | 我让你开警灯和警笛 |
[30:21] | (music playing in distance) | |
[30:23] | (gagging) | |
[30:25] | Oh, God, she’s puking. | 天哪 她在呕吐 |
[30:27] | No. No, she’s aspirating. | 不 |
[30:29] | Come on, we’ve got to get her on her side. | 她不小心吸入异物 快让她躺下 |
[30:30] | Kira?! Call 911. | -基拉 |
[30:32] | MAN: All right. | 快打911 |
[30:35] | (phone dials, line rings) | -好的 |
[30:37] | -OPERATOR: 911. -Yes, I’m calling from Father Sean’s Pub. | -是的 |
[30:39] | Kira, come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 我在肖恩神父酒吧 |
[30:40] | MAN: We have a young woman here who needs help. | -有个年轻女人需要帮助 -坚持住 |
[30:42] | -We think she might be aspirating. -Wake up. | -她可能不小心吸入异物 -醒醒 |
[30:44] | Good. Good! There’s a unit just down the block. | 很好 街区那边就有个急救队 |
[30:46] | -Good. Wave ’em down. -Okay. | 很好 去拦住他们 |
[30:48] | Kira, come on, wake up, wake up, wake up. | 基拉 坚持住 醒醒 |
[30:50] | -Come on, Kira, wake up! -Over here! | -这边 嘿 -坚持住 |
[30:51] | -Come on. -MAN: Hey! | -这边 嘿 -坚持住 |
[30:53] | -Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on. -Kira, wake up. | -是的 快点 -基拉 醒醒 |
[30:54] | -Over here. -(siren wailing) | 她在这边 |
[30:56] | MAN: She’s here. Come on! | 她在这边 快点 |
[30:57] | MADDIE: Oh, my God, hurry. | 我的天 |
[30:59] | MAN: Over here. Over here. She’s right here. | -快点 -在这边 她就在这 |
[31:01] | -Come on. She’s right here. -Excuse me. Excuse me. What do we got? | -请让让 什么情况 -她在这里 |
[31:03] | She’s 38 years old. Alcohol poisoning. | 她38岁 酒精中毒 |
[31:05] | She’s aspirated vomit. She’s unresponsive. | 吸入了呕吐物 没有反应 |
[31:07] | -ELI: How long has she been out? -MADDIE: I don’t know. | -她晕过去多久了 -我不知道 |
[31:09] | I did a sternal rub but she’s not coming to. | 我给她按压胸口顺气 但她还是没醒 |
[31:11] | -Is she on anything? -Prescriptions for antidepressants. | -她在吃药吗 -一些抗抑郁处方药 |
[31:14] | -Any other drugs? Illegal substances? -I don’t know. | -其他药物呢 违禁药物 -我不知道 |
[31:17] | CHIMNEY: Pardon me. Make a hole! Coming through. | 不好意思 让让 |
[31:24] | Maddie? | 借过 麦蒂 |
[31:28] | Howie. | 小霍 |
[31:39] | We have acute alcohol intoxication, | 她是急性酒精中毒 |
[31:41] | heart rate severely low. | 心率很低 |
[31:43] | BP 80/60 and she’s cold to the touch. | 血压80到60 体温很低 |
[31:45] | -Let’s start suction and get her on a gurney. -Copy that. | -开始抽吸 把她移上轮床 -收到 |
[31:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:52] | Y-Yeah. Is Jee with you? | -没事 |
[31:55] | She’s fine. | 小姬跟你在一起吗 -她很好 |
[31:57] | She’s staying with a friend | 我重新做急救员时 |
[31:58] | while I play paramedic again. | 她在一个朋友那 |
[32:00] | All right, suction’s ready. | 好了 准备好抽吸了 |
[32:10] | 38-year-old female with acute alcohol poisoning, | 38岁女性急性酒精中毒 |
[32:13] | unresponsive on the scene after aspirating vomit. | 吸入呕吐物后在现场失去意识 |
[32:15] | Administered fluid and bolused one liter of LR. | 输了一升的乳酸林格氏液 |
[32:18] | Used mechanical suction to clear airway. | 用机械抽吸方式清理了呼吸道 |
[32:20] | Vitals are stable. | 生命指征稳定 |
[32:24] | (sighs) I think she’ll be okay. | 她应该没事 |
[32:26] | It’s a good thing you found her in time. | 幸好你及时找到了她 |
[32:28] | I’m, uh, I’m Eli, by the way. | 对了 我叫伊莱 |
[32:31] | We were never formally introduced. | 我们还没正式认识过 |
[32:33] | -Maddie. I’ve heard a lot about you. -Same. | -麦蒂 我听说过很多你的事 -彼此彼此 |
[32:36] | You and that little girl are about | 这段时间他一直把你和女儿挂在嘴边 |
[32:37] | all he talks about these days. | |
[32:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:42] | Uh, probably outside. | 可能在外面 |
[32:43] | I think he needed a minute. | 我想他需要一点时间 |
[32:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:48] | (sighs) How is he… really? | 他过得怎么样 |
[32:51] | I mean, I know that I could ask him myself. | 说真的 我知道我自己也能问他 |
[32:53] | But he’d probably sugarcoat it for you? | 但你觉得他会因为你往轻了说 |
[32:56] | When he showed up, he was a mess. | 他刚来时一团糟 |
[32:58] | He was worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[33:00] | He was worried about Jee-Yun, and he was racked with guilt. | 担心姬云 因内疚备受折磨 |
[33:04] | Guilt? I’m the one that left. | 内疚 离家出走的人是我 |
[33:06] | Yeah, but he’s the one that feels responsible. | 没错 但他觉得有责任 |
[33:12] | Eli said you would be here. | 伊莱说你会在这里 |
[33:15] | He was right. | 他说对了 |
[33:18] | He usually is. | 他通常都能说对 |
[33:19] | It’s one of his more annoying traits. | 这一点让人觉得他很讨厌 |
[33:23] | But actually, this time he was wrong. | 但其实这次他说错了 |
[33:26] | You see, all those days that I spent sitting | 在那些日子里 |
[33:29] | right here on this bench convinced | 我坐在这条长椅上 |
[33:30] | you would walk out those doors, | 确信你会从门里走出来 |
[33:32] | he said I was crazy. | 他说我疯了 |
[33:34] | And here you are. | 可你真的来了 |
[33:36] | I know that you must have a lot of questions. | 我知道你一定有很多问题 |
[33:39] | I know why you left, Maddie. | 我知道你为什么离开 麦蒂 |
[33:41] | Still not sure why you stayed away. | 但还不确定你为什么要避开我们 |
[33:43] | Because I didn’t think I’d ever get better. | 因为我认为自己永远也好不起来 |
[33:45] | And it didn’t feel safe to be around any of you. | 在你们身边感到不安全 |
[33:47] | What happened with Jee-Yun and the bathtub, | 姬云洗澡那件事是个意外 |
[33:50] | that was an accident. | |
[33:51] | But trying to kill myself wasn’t. | 但我试图自杀不是 |
[33:57] | You what? | 你什么 |
[34:01] | When I dropped her off at the firehouse I thought | 我把她留在消防局时 |
[34:02] | that’s it, she’s safe. | 心里想:“好吧 她安全了” |
[34:09] | So I drove up the coast, I found a beach, | 所以我开车去了海边 找到一片沙滩 |
[34:14] | and I walked into the ocean. | 走进海里 |
[34:19] | My head was so full of all the mistakes | 脑子里全是我这辈子犯过的错误 |
[34:21] | I had made in my life, and I just thought | |
[34:22] | everybody would be better off without me. | 心里想着没有我 大家都能过得更好 |
[34:26] | Sad at first, yeah. | 一开始会难过 没错 |
[34:29] | But that would fade. | 但是慢慢就好了 |
[34:32] | And Jee, she’s so young, she wouldn’t even | 至于小姬 她那么小 |
[34:33] | remember me as her mommy. | 甚至不会记住我这个妈妈 我… |
[34:35] | How could you even think that? | 你怎么能这么想 |
[34:42] | Maddie, if you died, I would never… | -麦蒂 如果你死了 |
[34:44] | Never forgive yourself. | 我永远都不… -不会原谅你自己 |
[34:49] | I got out of the ocean for you. | 我为了你才从海里出来 |
[34:53] | For both of you. | 为了你们俩 |
[34:56] | But I had to stay here to learn to stop running. | 但我必须留在这里 学会不再逃避 |
[35:03] | Maddie… | 麦蒂 |
[35:06] | I would have done anything to help you. | 我愿意做任何事情来帮你 |
[35:08] | I beat myself up every day that I didn’t do more. | 我每天都自责不已 恨自己做得不够 |
[35:12] | I’m so sorry for everything that I put you through. | 我很抱歉让你经历这一切 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. | 我很抱歉我没能陪在你身边 |
[35:20] | -You were there. -Not enough. | -你一直都在 |
[35:23] | I blame myself for you leaving, | -但是不够 |
[35:26] | for missing the warning signs. | 我责怪自己让你离开 没能注意到或者说是忽视了 |
[35:31] | Or maybe ignoring them. | 那些征兆 |
[35:35] | I just wanted so badly for you to be okay, I just… | 我只是很希望你能平安无事 |
[35:39] | I pretended that you were okay. | 就假装你没事 |
[35:42] | I think I did, too, for a while. (both sniffling) | 我有段时间也是这么做的 |
[35:54] | (Chimney exhales sharply) | |
[35:55] | I guess we both spent too much time | 看来我们俩都把很多时间 |
[35:58] | hiding from the truth, and I don’t want to do that anymore. | 用在了躲避事实上 我不想再那样做了 |
[36:01] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[36:04] | No more pretending. | 不再假装 |
[36:07] | From now on, let’s just be honest about how we feel, | 从现在起 我们要坦诚相待 说出我们的感觉 |
[36:11] | and what we want. | 还有我们想要的 |
[36:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:19] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:24] | She should be awake from her nap soon. | 她在小睡 很快就该醒了 |
[36:28] | -(coos) -There she is. | 她在那 |
[36:30] | Look who’s here, Jee-Yun. It’s Mommy. | 看看谁来了 姬云 是妈妈 |
[36:37] | She’s so big. | 她这么大 |
[36:38] | I swear to God, I’ve been feeding her normal portions. | 我对天发誓 我喂的是正常饭量 |
[36:42] | You probably want to hold her. | 你抱她试试 |
[36:44] | Uh, she never liked strangers. | 不 她一直不喜欢陌生人 |
[36:46] | Maddie, you’re not a stranger. | 麦蒂 你不是陌生人 |
[36:48] | I think I am. | 我想我是的 |
[36:51] | Maddie… | 麦蒂 |
[36:55] | She’s grown up so much. I missed it. | 她长大了这么多 |
[36:59] | I missed all of it. | 我错过了吗 |
[37:01] | -(sobbing) -(Jee-Yun crying) | 全都错过了吗 |
[37:15] | So you figure out what’s next? | 波士顿 红袜 她想好接下来怎么办了吗 |
[37:18] | I mean, back to L.A., | 我是说 是回洛杉矶 |
[37:20] | or should I be getting you a job application? | 还是我该帮你介绍一份工作 |
[37:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:24] | It didn’t feel right asking her about the future | 她明显还在缅怀过去 |
[37:25] | when she was so clearly mourning the past. | 问她将来有什么打算感觉不合适 |
[37:28] | Not the glorious reunion you’d been dreaming of, huh? | 不是你梦想中的美好重逢吧 |
[37:30] | I never really thought that far. | 我从没想那么远 |
[37:33] | I mean, I imagined finding her a million times, you know? | 我无数次想象过找到她的情形 |
[37:36] | I’d see her, she’d see me. | 我看着她 她看着我 |
[37:39] | Movie always ended right there. | 电影总是在这里就结束了 |
[37:42] | They live happily ever after. | 他们过上了幸福的生活 |
[37:43] | (scoffs) Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:46] | Kind of wishing the end credit sequence | 希望片尾演职员表那段别那么扫兴 |
[37:48] | was less of a bummer. | |
[37:53] | You know, I was really mad at her | 我对她的离开 |
[37:56] | for not being there. | 其实很生气 |
[37:58] | But tonight was the first time I realize what leaving | 但今晚我是第一次意识到 |
[38:01] | actually cost her. | 离开让她付出了什么代价 |
[38:05] | You know, | 在我们有了女儿之后 |
[38:08] | after we had our girls, | |
[38:10] | Molly wanted to stay home with them, | 莫莉想留在家陪伴她们 |
[38:12] | so I went back to work. | 所以我就回去上班了 |
[38:16] | And every time I left, I always said the same thing: | 我基本上每次离开都会说同样的话 |
[38:18] | “I love you. I’ll call you later. | “我爱你 回头打给你 |
[38:20] | Don’t let ’em do anything cool while I’m gone.” | 我不在家时 |
[38:23] | (laughs) | 别让她们太淘气了” |
[38:25] | Maybe if I’d just found her earlier. | 也许我能早点找到她就好了 |
[38:27] | You did everything you could, Howie. | 你已经尽力了 |
[38:29] | All right, no matter what else you’re feeling, | 小霍 |
[38:31] | know that. | 不管你还有别的什么感觉 记住这一点 |
[38:32] | I just wanted to fix her, you know? | 我只想治好她 |
[38:34] | Just make it all okay. | 让一切好起来 |
[38:36] | Even though you know fixing her isn’t your responsibility? | 哪怕是你知道治好她不是你的责任 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:40] | Why do I always do that? | 我怎么老是这样 |
[38:42] | It’s how you’re wired. | 你就是这种人 |
[38:44] | Helping people is how you help yourself. | 通过帮助别人来帮助自己 |
[38:47] | And because you love her. | 还因为你爱她 |
[38:48] | (chuckles) | |
[38:51] | (sighs) | |
[38:54] | I knew I had missed a lot, and it’s been six months, | 我知道自己错过了很多 已经过去六个月了 |
[38:58] | but seeing her… | 但是看到她… |
[38:59] | Made it real? | 才觉得真实 |
[39:01] | Too real. | 太真实了 |
[39:04] | I just wasn’t prepared for how much it was gonna hurt. | 我没想到会感觉这么受伤 看着她时 |
[39:07] | I mean, looking at her, I saw every milestone I’ve missed. | 我看到了 自己错过的每一个重要时刻 |
[39:11] | But that doesn’t mean that you can’t be there for… | 但这并不代表你不能在她身边 |
[39:14] | all the other ones. | 见证其他的重要时刻 |
[39:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:19] | Did you talk to your social worker? (sighs) | 跟社工谈过了吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah. (clears throat) | 是的 |
[39:26] | Um, I have to go back to detox, | 我必须回去接受脱瘾治疗 |
[39:28] | then… | 然后又是一个60天的门诊疗程 |
[39:30] | another 60 days outpatient. | |
[39:33] | And are you gonna do it? | 你会参加吗 |
[39:36] | If I want to see my son. | 如果我想见到我儿子 |
[39:39] | Yeah. I have to. | 是的 我必须参加 |
[39:43] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[39:48] | I don’t remember everything I said, | 我不记得自己说过什么了 |
[39:50] | but, um, I know how I can get. | 但我知道自己能多过分 |
[39:53] | -I’m sorry. -It’s okay. | 很抱歉 |
[39:55] | You were hurting. | 没关系 你受到了伤害 |
[39:57] | We’re not always our best selves when that happens. | 那种时候我们无法始终处于最佳状态 |
[39:59] | I’m really glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事了 |
[40:01] | Well, not yet. | 不 还不能这么说 |
[40:03] | But I’m gonna keep trying. | 但我会继续努力 |
[40:05] | I have to. (laughs) | 我必须这样 |
[40:08] | Not just for me, but for Robbie. | 不只是为了我 也是为了罗比 |
[40:18] | Was I gone too long? | 我是不是离开得太久 |
[40:23] | I can’t get back the time I lost. | 我无法找回丢掉的时间了 |
[40:25] | No. | 没错 |
[40:27] | But you can move forward. | 但你可以向前看 |
[40:30] | And the only way to do that is to forgive yourself. | 要那样 唯一的办法就是原谅自己 |
[40:33] | And, Maddie, | 麦蒂 |
[40:35] | don’t be afraid… | 不要害怕去争取自己想要的 |
[40:38] | to fight for what you want. | |
[40:48] | (knocking, door opens) | |
[40:51] | -Hey. | -Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[40:52] | Aww, how’s my girl today? | 我的宝贝女儿今天怎么样 |
[40:54] | (Jee-Yun fussing, crying) | |
[40:55] | (Chimney sighs) | |
[40:56] | I promise it’s not you. | 我发誓 她哭不是因为你 |
[40:59] | We walked by a park on the way here, | 我们来的路上经过一个公园 |
[41:01] | and she got very angry when I said it wasn’t playtime. | 我说现在不能去玩 她就很生气 |
[41:03] | Oh, that’s okay, we can go to a park. That’s fine. | 没关系 我们可以去公园 |
[41:07] | Uh, I think we should wait at least an hour. | 没关系的 我们应该等至少一个小时 |
[41:09] | I don’t want to make it look like | 我不希望她觉得自己一发脾气 |
[41:10] | I caved in to a tantrum, you know. | 我就屈服了 你知道吧 |
[41:12] | Right. Oh, right, she’s old enough to have those now. | 对 她这么大 |
[41:15] | Oh… come on, Jee-Yun. | 应该懂了 来吧 姬云 |
[41:19] | Don’t you want to say hi? | 你不想打个招呼吗 |
[41:20] | (fussing, crying continues) | |
[41:23] | Come on, Jee-Yun. | 来吧 姬云 |
[41:25] | Don’t you want to say hi to Mommy? Hmm? | 你不想跟妈妈打个招呼吗 不骗你 |
[41:28] | (Jee-Yun crying harder) | 这可能比 再经历一次腹绞痛阶段更难受 |
[41:31] | I’m not gonna lie, this might be worse than | |
[41:33] | going through colic all over again. | |
[41:35] | Can I try something? | 能让我想想办法吗 |
[41:37] | Be my guest, but don’t be offended if it doesn’t work. | 欢迎 但如果不起作用也别生气 |
[41:43] | ♪ The wheels on the bus go round and round ♪ | 巴士上的轮子转啊转 |
[41:47] | (crying stops) | |
[41:49] | ♪ Round and round ♪ | 转啊转 |
[41:52] | -♪ Round and round ♪ -(Jee-Yun laughs) | |
[41:54] | You like that? | 你喜欢听吗 |
[41:56] | ♪ The wheels on the bus ♪ | 巴士上的轮子转啊转 |
[41:58] | ♪ Go round and round. ♪ | |
[42:01] | -Mama. -(gasps) | 妈妈 |
[42:03] | Did she just… | 她刚才是… |
[42:05] | She recognized your voice. | 她听出了你的声音 |
[42:07] | How does she remember me? | 她怎么会记住我 |
[42:09] | Of course she remembers you. | 她当然记得你 |
[42:11] | Six months, six years. | 无论是六个月 六年… |
[42:13] | Neither of us could ever forget you. | 我们都不会忘记你 |
[42:16] | (sighs) Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:19] | So, what do you want to do now? | 你现在有何打算 |
[42:23] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[42:28] | -Okay. | -Okay. 好 好的 |
[42:32] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:33] | -Go home with us, Baby Jee? -Want to do it again? | -跟我们一起回家吗 小姬 -想听我再唱一遍吗 |
[42:36] | ♪ The wheels on the bus ♪ | 巴士上的轮子转啊转 |
[42:38] | BOTH: ♪ Go round and round ♪ | |
[42:40] | MADDIE: Whoo! | 转啊转 |
[42:41] | ♪ Round and round ♪ | 转啊转 |
[42:42] | ♪ Round and round. ♪ | |
[43:21] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH |