时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (knocking) | |
[00:04] | -Hi. | -Hi. |
[00:07] | Ah! I can’t believe you’re home. | |
[00:10] | (both exhale) | |
[00:12] | You, uh, y-you seem good. | 你…气色不错 |
[00:15] | I am. Finally. | 确实是 |
[00:16] | Uh, wh-where’s Chim? | 我终于好起来了 |
[00:19] | And-and Jee? (both laughing) | 齐姆和小姬在哪 |
[00:28] | HEN: Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[00:31] | I have missed you. | 我很想你 |
[00:33] | Missed you, too. You want a beer? | 我也想你 喝啤酒吗 |
[00:35] | Yeah. | 喝 |
[00:37] | (door closes) | |
[00:41] | Maddie not around? | 麦蒂不在家 |
[00:47] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[00:51] | So, we realized somewhere around St. Louis | 到了圣路易斯附近时 |
[00:53] | that it was over. | 我们意识到我们结束了 |
[00:55] | After everything you’ve been through? | 在你们经历了这么多之后吗 |
[00:56] | CHIMNEY: All those other times we were apart, | 我们之前分手 |
[00:58] | it always felt like it was outside forces. | 感觉都是由于外部因素 |
[01:01] | Ex-husbands, pandemics. | 前夫的事 |
[01:03] | This time, it feels like | 爆发流行病 |
[01:04] | the call’s coming from inside the house. | 而这次分手更像是自己的原因 |
[01:08] | It’s hard enough trying to keep a relationship | 住在同一个屋檐下维系感情 |
[01:09] | together under the same roof. | 已经非常困难了 |
[01:11] | But not speaking to each other for six months? | 你们六个月没有联系… |
[01:17] | We grew apart. | 分开期间 |
[01:18] | Or we grew while we were apart, I guess. | 我们变得疏远 或者说成长了 |
[01:20] | It kind of sounds like he’s punishing you for being sick. | 听上去他是在因为你生病而惩罚你 |
[01:23] | No, that’s not what’s going on. | 不 不是这么回事 |
[01:25] | We made a mutual decision together | 这是我们一起做出的决定 |
[01:27] | that this is what’s best for Jee. | 这样对小姬来说最好 |
[01:29] | So no one is punishing anyone. | 所以不是谁在惩罚谁 |
[01:31] | Okay? Don’t be mad at Chim. | 好吗 |
[01:32] | (sighs) I mean, | 别生齐姆的气 |
[01:34] | I do still owe him a punch in the face. | 我是说 我还欠他一拳 |
[01:36] | I already apologized to Buck. Everything is fine with us. | 我已经跟巴克道过歉 我们没事了 |
[01:39] | I’m ready to get back with the team. | 我准备回归队伍了 |
[01:43] | Mm, yeah. | 对了 |
[01:44] | The team’s configuration is just | 队里的人员状况 |
[01:47] | a little bit different than when you left. | 跟你离开时有点不一样了 |
[01:50] | -Eddie quit? -Bobby replaced me? | -埃迪辞职了 -鲍比找人接替了我 |
[01:52] | You asked Taylor to move in with you? | 你让泰勒搬来跟你住了 |
[01:54] | Buck made out with the new firefighter? | 巴克亲过那个新来的消防员 |
[01:56] | (sighs) | |
[01:58] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:59] | Yep. | 没错 |
[02:00] | (exhales) | |
[02:03] | You guys totally fell apart without me. | 我不在 你们彻底乱套了 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[02:14] | HORATIO: This is a very strongly worded release form. | 这份授权书的措辞够强烈的 |
[02:16] | VERN: Yeah, well, sharks don’t mess around. | 鲨鱼不会闹着玩 |
[02:18] | -So neither do we. -Uh, uh, this section here | 我们也一样 |
[02:20] | about being “permanently maimed or physically disfigured”? (clicking nearby) | 那关于终身残废和破相这部分呢 |
[02:29] | I thought I was safer in the cage than free diving. | 我原以为在笼子里要比自由潜水更安全 |
[02:31] | You are. | 确实是 |
[02:32] | Well, is there anything | 还有比笼子更安全的地方吗 |
[02:34] | safer than the cage? | |
[02:35] | Land. | 陆地上 |
[02:37] | (sighs) | |
[02:46] | Look, you don’t have to go in. | 听着 |
[02:51] | (pen writing) | 你不用非得下水 |
[02:53] | Okay. | |
[02:54] | Let’s get you geared up. ♪ Summer breeze ♪ ♪ Makes me feel fine ♪ | 好 |
[03:04] | ♪ Blowin’ through the jasmine ♪ ♪ In my mind ♪ ♪ Summer breeze… ♪ | 来给你穿好装备 |
[03:15] | -(breathing deeply) -MAN: Fresh meat! Fresh meat! | 鲜肉 |
[03:19] | Fresh meat. Come and get it. | 鲜肉 |
[03:21] | All right, come and get it. | 快来吃 好了 |
[03:23] | Fresh meat! Fresh meat! | 快来吃 鲜肉 |
[03:29] | (chuckling): All right, looking good, my man! | 看上去不错 哥们 |
[03:32] | All right, very important. | 有一点很重要 |
[03:33] | This button right here, see it? | 这个按钮 看到了吗 |
[03:35] | You push this button and inflate your vest, | 按下它 |
[03:37] | it’s gonna bring you on up to the surface. | 你的背心就会充气 把你带到水面上 |
[03:38] | All right, but this is just a precaution. | 但这只是预防措施 |
[03:40] | You’re only going down maybe 20 feet. | 你只潜到六米深的地方 |
[03:41] | You got your guide with you the entire time. | 你的向导会一直陪着你 |
[03:44] | Under no circumstance | 在任何情况下都不要离开笼子 |
[03:46] | should you ever leave the cage. | |
[03:49] | All right? Big no-no, got it? | 明白了吗 |
[03:51] | You good? | 绝对不行 懂了吗 |
[03:53] | Thumbs up? Okay, all right. | 没问题吧 好了 |
[03:55] | Get on in there! | 进去吧 开始 |
[03:56] | Let’s do this. All right. | 好了 老天爷 |
[04:08] | (grunting softly) | 笼子掉了 我的天 |
[04:15] | ♪ ♪ | |
[04:22] | (thudding) | |
[04:25] | -(thudding) -(grunts) | |
[04:27] | -(bellowing) -(whimpering) | |
[04:37] | (shrieks) | |
[04:40] | (gasping, whimpering) | |
[04:42] | (muffled shouting) | |
[04:52] | (alarm beeping) | |
[04:54] | Jesus. We lost the cage! | |
[04:55] | Oh, my God! | |
[04:58] | (muffled shouting) | |
[05:03] | Pull her around! | 掉头 稳住船体 |
[05:04] | Hold her steady! I’m going in! | 我要下水 这里是911 |
[05:07] | (muffled shouting) | 你有什么紧急情况 他上浮的速度过快 |
[05:29] | BOBBY: Okay, Buck, Lucy? | 好 巴克 |
[05:31] | Help them tie off so we can board. | 露西 帮他们绑绳子 |
[05:33] | Uh, sorry. Excuse me. | 我们好上船 抱歉 不好意思 |
[05:35] | How deep was he before he came up? | -他出水之前潜到多深 -30多米 |
[05:37] | Over 100 feet. My other diver’s still coming up. | 另一个潜水员正在上浮 才上到一半 |
[05:38] | He’s only halfway. | 另一个潜水员正在上浮 才上到一半 |
[05:39] | Might as well just grab him now. | -我的另一条船去正在拉他 |
[05:41] | Sir? Sir, can you hear me? | -先生 你能听到我吗 |
[05:43] | JONAH: Pulse is weak. | 脉搏很弱 |
[05:46] | Severe barotrauma. | 严重气压伤 |
[05:47] | Every blood vessel in his eye must have burst. | 他眼睛里的血管肯定都爆开了 |
[05:49] | The mask did that. Squeezed his head like a melon. | 是面罩造成的 把他的头当甜瓜挤 |
[05:52] | I worked at a dive shop in Redondo. | 我在雷东多的一家潜水店工作过 |
[05:56] | HEN: Oh. | |
[05:58] | Ruptured eardrums. | 耳膜破裂 |
[05:59] | -Shouldn’t be surprised. -Airway is patent, | 这不奇怪 |
[06:01] | but breathing’s extremely shallow. | 呼吸道通畅 但呼吸很浅 |
[06:03] | One of his lungs is probably gone. | 一边的肺可能废掉了 应该是在上浮时发生破裂 |
[06:04] | Would’ve ruptured on the way up. | 我动不了 全身都疼 |
[06:06] | (gasps) | -乔纳 给他输液和吸氧 -好的 |
[06:08] | HORATIO: Can’t move. | |
[06:10] | -Everything hurts. -Jonah? | |
[06:12] | -Push fluids and get him on O2. -Okay. | |
[06:14] | LUCY: Temporary paralysis, too. | 还有暂时性瘫痪 |
[06:15] | He’s got it bad, Cap. | 他的情况很严重 队长 |
[06:16] | Buck, get him prepped for medevac. | 巴克 |
[06:19] | This is 118 to Air Operations. | 给他做好空运救护的准备 118中队呼叫空中作业中心 |
[06:22] | We need medevac at San Pedro Marina. | 圣佩德罗码头需要空运救护 |
[06:24] | Victim is suffering from severe decompression sickness | 伤者患有严重的减压病 |
[06:27] | and possibly a punctured lung. | 肺部可能有破裂 |
[06:29] | Prep for hyperbaric oxygen treatment. | 请准备高压氧治疗 |
[06:30] | PILOT: Roger that, Captain 118. | 收到 |
[06:32] | We’re transporting a trauma patient. | 118队长 我们正在转运一名创伤患者 |
[06:34] | Will circle back as soon as we unload. 15 minutes out. | 完成后立刻返回 |
[06:37] | He’ll be dead before he sees the inside of a chamber. | 15分钟后抵达 他等不到进氧舱就会死 |
[06:39] | -She’s not wrong. -JONAH: So what do we do? | -她说得对 -那我们怎么办 |
[06:41] | Tag him and go grab a smoothie? | -给他挂标签 |
[06:42] | We could put him back in the water. | 然后去喝杯奶昔 -可以把他放回水里 |
[06:44] | I could take him down, bring him back up properly. | 我可以带他下去 然后好好带上来 |
[06:46] | That’s too risky– we need to get him in a chamber. | 风险太大 我们必须让他进高压氧舱 |
[06:48] | 15 minutes? | 15分钟 |
[06:53] | We could build one faster. | 我们不用那么久就能建一个 |
[06:55] | Saw a diver do it once in Ensenada. | 我在恩森那达见潜水员这么做过 |
[06:58] | He said all you need is a good seal | 他说只要做好密封 |
[07:00] | and a lot of compressed air. | 有大量的压缩空气就行 |
[07:01] | He built his in a meat freezer. | 他在肉类冷库里做了一个 |
[07:03] | How about a fresh fish freezer? | 鲜鱼冷库怎么样 卡塞塔鱼市 |
[07:13] | Buck, kill the power to the freezer. | 巴克 切断冷库电源 |
[07:15] | He’s gonna be in there anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes. | 他要在里面待30到90分钟 |
[07:18] | Could be hypothermic in ten, okay, even with the power off. | 哪怕是切断电源 也可能在十分钟后体温过低 |
[07:20] | -So we need to pump him full of warm fluids. -JONAH: Great call, Hen. | 所以输入液体必须要用温热的 -好主意 |
[07:24] | -We could run the I.V. in with the air. -JONAH: I’ll stay with him. | 小亨 -静脉输液和吸氧可以同时进行 |
[07:26] | Take pressure readings and monitor his vitals. | 我陪着他 测量血压并监测生命体征 |
[07:27] | Radio us if anything goes south. | 情况不妙就呼叫我们 |
[07:32] | (drill whirring) | |
[07:39] | BOBBY: Okay. | |
[07:41] | Buck, Lucy, run ’em wide open. | 好 巴克 |
[07:45] | (gasping) | 露西 开到最大 |
[07:49] | Lucy, be ready to switch out those tanks. | 露西 准备好更换气罐 |
[07:51] | Okay, that’s ten minutes. | 十分钟了 |
[07:54] | -How are we looking, Jonah? -Pressure equivalent | 情况如何 |
[07:56] | of 100 feet below. | 乔纳 压力相当于水下30米 |
[07:57] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[08:00] | JONAH: Still hanging tight. | 还在挺着 |
[08:02] | Core temperature is steady and his vitals are improving. | 核心温度稳定 生命体征正在改善 |
[08:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:06] | Fresh tanks here… | 新气管来了 |
[08:09] | Firefighter Donato. | 消防员多纳托 |
[08:11] | Thanks, Firefighter Buckley. | 谢谢你 消防员巴克利 |
[08:15] | Okay, Lucy, start bringing the pressure down. | 好了 露西 开始减压 |
[08:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:24] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[08:25] | Swelling has reduced, BP is stabilized, | 肿胀减少 |
[08:28] | -normal breathing has returned. -Good. | 血压稳定 呼吸恢复正常 |
[08:30] | Never lost anyone on a charter yet, don’t want to start now. | 很好 租船上没死过人 我可不想开先例 |
[08:32] | Don’t know what happened out there to make him | 不知道水下出了什么事 把他吓成这样 |
[08:33] | -freak out like that. -HORATIO: Sharks. | 鲨鱼 |
[08:35] | Phobia. | 恐惧症 |
[08:36] | So you booked a shark encounter charter? | 所以你定了一艘看鲨鱼的租船 |
[08:38] | Immersion therapy. | 浸入式疗法 |
[08:41] | I’m not sure it works like that. | 我不确定是不是这么用的 |
[08:43] | They say the only thing to fear is… | 据说唯一应该害怕的是… |
[08:45] | Crazy people. | 疯狂的人 |
[08:53] | FRANK: So what are you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[08:57] | That’s a pretty open-ended question, don’t you think? | 这个问题太宽泛了 你不觉得吗 |
[08:59] | I mean, I don’t love going to the dentist. | 我不喜欢去看牙医 |
[09:01] | I doubt the fear of having a cavity filled | 我认为对补牙的恐惧 |
[09:03] | is why you blew up at Captain Nash the way you did. | 不是你在纳什队长面前 |
[09:05] | I apologized for that. | -大发脾气的原因 -我道过歉了 |
[09:06] | I was upset. | 我当时很生气 |
[09:08] | Shouldn’t have said what I said to him. | 不应该对他说那番话 |
[09:10] | So why did you? | 那你为什么说出来了 |
[09:15] | -How’s Christopher? -Good. | -克里斯托弗怎么样 -很好 |
[09:18] | Good. He had a rough patch | 很好 |
[09:20] | -over the holidays, but he’s doing better now. -Good. | 假期里有一段时间很难受 但现在好多了 |
[09:22] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很好 很高兴听你这么说 |
[09:23] | I know how much you worry about him. | 我知道你有多么担心他 |
[09:25] | -(chuckles) -His well-being. | 他的健康 |
[09:26] | -Is that a bad thing now? -Not at all. | 现在这成了一件坏事吗 完全不是 |
[09:29] | I just wonder if you worry about your own well-being. | 我只是想知道你是否担心过自己的健康 |
[09:31] | You’re a man who spends all of his time | 你把所有的时间都用在减轻他人的痛苦上 |
[09:33] | managing other people’s pain. | |
[09:34] | Army medic, | 军医 |
[09:36] | firefighter, father. | 消防员 父亲 |
[09:38] | But not a lot of time facing your own. | 却没有多少时间面对自己的… |
[09:40] | An old drill sergeant of mine used to say | 我的一位教官过去常说 |
[09:42] | that pain is nothing but weakness leaving the body. | 痛苦不过是离开身体的软弱 |
[09:44] | -You think pain is weakness? -It can be. | -你认为痛苦是软弱 |
[09:46] | If you give in to it. | -有可能 如果你屈服于它 |
[09:47] | Can’t put all your feelings in a box, Eddie. | 你不能把所有的感觉都装进箱子里 埃迪 |
[09:50] | You might think if you’re strong enough that it’ll hold. | 你可能认为如果自己足够坚强 箱子里就放得下 |
[09:52] | But at some point, that box is gonna blow open. | 但总有一天 箱子会炸开 |
[09:55] | And take me with it. | 那就把我也带走吧 |
[09:57] | You and anyone else around you. | 你和你身边的人都会受到牵连 |
[10:02] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[10:03] | Sit here and… | 坐在这里 |
[10:05] | download you on every bad thing that’s happened to me? | 把我的不幸遭遇全都告诉你 |
[10:09] | Could be a while. | 那得需要很长时间 |
[10:10] | Let’s take a shortcut. | 我们找条捷径 |
[10:12] | Maybe you should talk about your pain | 也许你应该找个有同样经历的人 |
[10:14] | with someone who shares it. | 聊聊你的痛苦 |
[10:16] | Think about that first trauma. | 想想第一次受伤的情形 |
[10:18] | And then talk to someone | 然后找个能够完全 |
[10:20] | who can understand exactly what you’ve been through. | 理解你经历的人好好聊一聊 |
[10:25] | TAYLOR: Oh, okay, well… | 哇 |
[10:27] | (chuckles) …definitely not kitchen. | 好吧 肯定不是厨房工具那箱 |
[10:30] | You know, I didn’t realize you had this much stuff. | 没想到你有这么多东西 |
[10:32] | Yeah, we’ll just have to cull as we unpack. | 对 我们得一边拆箱一边挑 |
[10:35] | We probably have two of everything. | 可能什么都有两样 |
[10:38] | Including two couches. | 包括两套沙发 |
[10:40] | Ah… | |
[10:42] | Uh, maybe just set it down over there for now. | 先放那边好了 |
[10:45] | -Thanks. -What exactly are we gonna do with two couches? | 谢谢 我们要两套沙发干吗 |
[10:48] | Well, we’ll get rid of one. | 我们会扔掉一套 |
[10:52] | I’m guessing not the one they just carried in? | 我猜不会是他们刚搬进来的那套 |
[10:54] | -No. -Ah. | 不是 |
[10:56] | -So… -Yeah. | -那… -对 好吧 |
[10:59] | Okay, I will see if anyone at the firehouse | 我去问问局里有没有人想买套沙发 |
[11:01] | wants to… buy a couch. | |
[11:03] | Uh, maybe that new firefighter needs one. | 也许那个新来的消防员有需要 |
[11:07] | Uh, you-you mean Lucy? | 你是说露西 |
[11:09] | Um, yeah, I-I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t know. | 是的 那个…我就不知道了 |
[11:13] | Uh, we haven’t really… interacted. | 我们没什么交流 |
[11:15] | Uh, she-she’s kind of a little… | 她有点… |
[11:18] | A little what? | 有点什么 |
[11:20] | -Bold. -“Bold”? | -大胆 -大胆 |
[11:22] | Uh, yeah, she-she-she’s bold. | 是的 |
[11:23] | Um, yeah, so-so… | 她胆子很大 |
[11:25] | I don’t know what her tastes are. | 是的 所以我不知道她的品味 |
[11:27] | Huh, you know, you can just ask her. | 你可以直接问她 |
[11:29] | Do you have good taste? | “你品味高吗” |
[11:31] | She says yes, you’ll know she’ll love it. | 如果她说是的 你就知道她会喜欢 |
[11:33] | -Good plan. -Aha. | 好办法 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 我要去还钥匙 跟房东再检查一遍 |
[11:37] | I’m gonna go return my keys and do a walkthrough | 我要去还钥匙 |
[11:40] | with the landlord. | 跟房东再检查一遍 |
[11:42] | -Wish me luck. -(knocking) | 祝我好运 |
[11:44] | -(Jee-Yun cooing) -MADDIE: Is this a bad time? | 我来得不是时候吗 |
[11:46] | CHIMNEY: A familiar face. | 终于见到熟人了 |
[11:49] | -Finally! -Yeah, welcome back. We missed you. | -欢迎回来 |
[11:51] | Of course you did– so many new firefighters around here, | 我们很想你 -你们当然会了 |
[11:53] | I thought I walked into the wrong house. | 这里来了这么多新消防员 我还以为走错了地方 |
[11:55] | Well, on the plus side, I’m no longer the new guy. | 从好处说 我不再是新人了 |
[11:57] | They really do grow up so fast, don’t they? | 他们成长得好快 |
[12:00] | HEN: Oh, look who decided to stop by. | 是不是 看看是谁来了 |
[12:03] | -And just in time for lunch. -Is it lunchtime? | -刚好赶上午饭 -到午饭时间了吗 |
[12:06] | Can’t wait to see what Cap’s cooking. | 快去看看队长做了什么饭 |
[12:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:11] | This is… | 这种饭… |
[12:13] | not cooked. | 都不用做的 |
[12:15] | What, do you want me to warm it up for you in the microwave? | 怎么 你想让我拿进微波炉热一下吗 |
[12:19] | -You’re saying no to my sushi? -I’m not saying no. | 你拒绝吃我的寿司 我没有拒绝 |
[12:20] | -I’m saying, “Why?” -Yeah, but for the record, | 只是想问为什么 我郑重声明 |
[12:22] | I’m saying yes to whatever he doesn’t want, so… | 只要是他不吃的 我都会吃 |
[12:24] | Never mind. I’ll cook something for you. | 没关系 我给你做点别的 |
[12:26] | I have got red snapper, flounder. | 我这有红鲷鱼 比目鱼 你觉得罗非鱼怎么样 |
[12:28] | -How do you feel about tilapia? -How does anyone feel about tilapia, Cap? | -对罗非鱼还能有什么想法 队长 -是的 |
[12:31] | -Yeah. -Okay, so what’s up with all the fish? | 弄这么多鱼干吗 |
[12:33] | You guys become pescatarians or something while I was gone? | 我离开期间 你们都变成鱼素者了吗 |
[12:36] | We had a call at a fish market the other day. | 我们几天前接到报警电话 去鱼市出任务 |
[12:38] | -And they paid you in flounder? -BOBBY: Hey. | 他们用比目鱼付的钱 |
[12:41] | How about a little seared salmon? | 喂 香煎三文鱼如何 |
[12:42] | Little ginger, little lemon, little garlic? | 一点姜 一点柠檬 |
[12:44] | -What do you say? -Why not? | 一点蒜 你说呢 |
[12:46] | All right. | -有何不可 -那好 |
[12:50] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[12:51] | You seem better. | 你看上去好多了 |
[12:53] | Glad you guys worked it out. | 很高兴你们解决了问题 |
[12:58] | I don’t have a job. | 我没有工作 |
[13:00] | I need to find an apartment. | 得找一间公寓 |
[13:02] | I used most of my savings when I left. | 我在出走期间花掉了我的大部分积蓄 |
[13:04] | And Chimney used most of his chasing me. | 齐姆尼的大部分都在找我时花掉了 |
[13:06] | Well, I’m sorry about the whole apartment thing. | 公寓的问题我很遗憾 |
[13:09] | -If I would’ve known… -What? | 要是早知道… |
[13:10] | If you had known that I was coming back, you wouldn’t | 怎么 如果你早知道我要回来 |
[13:12] | have asked your girlfriend to move in with you? | 就不会让你的女朋友搬来同居 |
[13:16] | -(chuckles) Hi. -(Jee-Yun cooing) | |
[13:18] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗨 好了 |
[13:20] | Buck? | 好 巴克 |
[13:24] | Uh, yeah, uh, maybe. | 是的 有可能 |
[13:30] | (laughs) Look, basically, I-I did a dumb thing. | 其实我干了件蠢事 |
[13:33] | And I wasn’t sure how to tell Taylor, | 但又不知道怎么跟泰勒说 |
[13:35] | so instead I… | 所以干脆就… |
[13:37] | I did an even dumber thing. | -干了件更蠢的事 |
[13:39] | Asking her to move in? | -让她搬来吗 |
[13:41] | Mm-hmm. And listen, I-I do… | 听着 |
[13:43] | I do love her. | 我真的…很爱她 你知道吗 |
[13:45] | You know, and she’s really been there for me | 你们不在的时候 她一直陪着我 |
[13:47] | with you guys gone, and I-I want to believe | 我想要相信 |
[13:49] | I asked her for the right reasons. | 我有正确的理由让她搬来 |
[13:51] | But? | 但是呢 |
[13:54] | I can’t help but wonder if… | 我忍不住想 |
[13:56] | maybe I was just scared of being left again. | 也许我只是怕再次被丢下 |
[14:00] | We are a pair. | 我们真是一对 |
[14:02] | The fugitive and the settler. | 我逃跑 你留下 |
[14:06] | -I’m always running, you’re always… -Clinging. | -我总是逃 |
[14:10] | (chuckles softly) | 你总是… -黏着别人 |
[14:13] | I really did miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[14:15] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[14:19] | Okay, so you said that the second dumb thing | 你刚才说 让泰勒搬进来同居 |
[14:21] | you had done was asking Taylor to move in with you. | 是你干的第二件蠢事 |
[14:24] | What was the first? | 第一件是什么事 |
[14:25] | (“One More Heartache” by Marvin Gaye playing) | 真棒 队长 |
[14:28] | ♪ One more heartache ♪ | |
[14:31] | ♪ I can’t take it ♪ | |
[14:33] | ♪ My heart is carrying such a heavy load… ♪ | |
[14:37] | So… | 那就是臭名远扬的齐姆尼 |
[14:39] | that’s the infamous Chimney. | |
[14:40] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[14:43] | That I should probably start packing. | 也许我应该动手收拾行李了 |
[14:46] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[14:49] | I thought he’d be taller. | 我还以为他会更高 |
[14:51] | (cell phone keys clicking) | |
[14:53] | (cell phone buzzes) | |
[14:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | You keep checking that thing, like, every five minutes. | 你一直盯着那玩意 |
[15:01] | Everything okay? | 五分钟看一眼 没事吧 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:05] | It’s just that today is the first day | 只不过今天是麦蒂六个月来 |
[15:08] | that Maddie will be alone with the baby in six months. | 第一次自己带孩子 |
[15:12] | And you’re scared. | 你很担心 |
[15:15] | That’s an understatement. | 何止是担心 |
[15:19] | (doorbell rings) | |
[15:23] | Hey, I’m Perry from the pet-sitting app. | 我是来自宠物看护应用的佩里 |
[15:24] | Excellent, right on time. | 很好 非常准时 |
[15:27] | Looks like all those five-star reviews were pretty accurate. | 看来那些五星评价说得没错 |
[15:30] | -Come on in. -Thanks. | 快进来 |
[15:32] | Make yourself at home. I’m Oren. | -谢谢 -随便点 我叫奥伦 |
[15:34] | I have to say I am so grateful you responded to my listing. | 我得说 |
[15:36] | I’ve had the hardest time | 非常感谢你回应了我的需求 |
[15:38] | getting anybody to take this job. | 找个人接受这份工作太难了 |
[15:40] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[15:41] | House like this and the rate you’re paying? | 住这种豪宅 还有你开的价钱 |
[15:43] | Figured people would be banging down your door. | 我原以为大家会挤破你的门 |
[15:45] | (chuckles): Well… | -嗯… |
[15:47] | So where are the little cuties? I don’t see any | -小可爱们在哪 怎么没跑来跑去的 |
[15:48] | -running around. -Oh, no, they’re in their cages. | 不 |
[15:50] | -Ah. -I know it sounds old-fashioned, | 它们在笼子里 我知道这听上去很传统 |
[15:52] | but I am not a fan of free roaming. | 但我不喜欢放养 |
[15:54] | -Come on. -You’re smart. | -跟我来 -你很聪明 |
[15:55] | Crate training’s important for reinforcing good behavior. | 笼内训练对强化良好的行为非常重要 |
[15:57] | -Right? -So how much playtime are your pets used to? | -对吧 -你的宠物习惯多久的游乐时间 |
[16:00] | Well, they get plenty of recreation. | 它们有很多娱乐活动 |
[16:01] | And I used to let them out | 我原来放它们出来得更勤 |
[16:03] | more often, but the little devils kept running away. | 但小坏蛋们总是逃跑 |
[16:06] | So this is where you’ll be sleeping. | 这是你睡觉的地方 |
[16:08] | This actually used to be the kennel. | 其实以前是宠物房 |
[16:11] | But with all that downtime during the pandemic, | 但是疫情期间不上班 |
[16:13] | I decided to go all out | 我决定全力以赴 |
[16:16] | and make each one of my babies their very own | 给我的每一只小宝贝 都准备了采用先进技术 |
[16:18] | state-of-the-art, climate-controlled environment. | 配备温控设备的单间 |
[16:20] | Wow, lucky pups. | 哇 多幸运的幼崽 |
[16:22] | -Ready to meet them? -Lead the way. ♪ Oh, ain’t love a kick ♪ | -准备好见见它们了吗 |
[16:28] | ♪ Tell me quick ♪ ♪ Ain’t love a kick… ♪ | -带路吧 |
[16:32] | -What do you think? -(gasps) | 你觉得如何 |
[16:34] | Beautiful, aren’t they? | 很漂亮吧 |
[16:38] | Uh, these aren’t dogs. | 它们不是狗 |
[16:40] | (laughing): That’s very funny. | 你真好笑 |
[16:43] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[16:45] | Hey, sweetheart. Ooh. | 亲爱的 |
[16:46] | Let me get you a little cleaned up there. | 让我给你清理一下 |
[16:48] | Look at that, look at that. | 看看那 |
[16:50] | Are you gonna miss me? | 你会想我吗 |
[16:54] | Is there a problem? Uh… problem? | 有问题吗 |
[16:58] | No, no. | 问题 |
[16:59] | It’s-it’s just… | 没有 只是… |
[17:01] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[17:03] | Don’t tell me that you’re changing your mind. | 别告诉我你要改主意 |
[17:05] | I haven’t had a vacation in six years. | 我六年没度过假了 |
[17:08] | I know it’s a lot of money, but… | 我知道你给的价钱很高 但… |
[17:11] | How about I pay you more? | 我再加一点怎么样 |
[17:12] | Uh, how much more? | 加多少 |
[17:15] | $50 an hour. | 一小时50 |
[17:16] | It’s $1,200 a day. | 就是一天1200美元 |
[17:18] | $8,400 for the week? | 一周8400美元 |
[17:20] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:23] | -Bye-bye. -Have a great trip. See you in a week. ♪ Back to school, ring the bell ♪ | -再见 |
[17:28] | ♪ Brand-new shoes, walking blues ♪ ♪ I can tell that we are gonna be friends ♪ ♪ I can tell that we are gonna be friends ♪ ♪ Walk with me, Suzy Lee ♪ | -旅行愉快 |
[17:45] | ♪ Through the park and by the tree ♪ -(tablet chiming) -♪ We will rest upon the ground ♪ | 一周后见 |
[17:49] | ♪ And look at all the bugs we found ♪ ♪ Safely walk to school without a sound ♪ | 喂食时间表 |
[17:58] | ♪ Safely walk to school without a sound ♪ ♪ Here we are, no one else ♪ | 自动提醒 |
[18:07] | ♪ We walk to school all by ourselves ♪ ♪ There’s dirt on our uniforms… ♪ | “喂食时间” |
[18:11] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这里 |
[18:14] | (laughs) Honestly, it’s not so bad. | 说真的 没那么糟糕 |
[18:18] | Think I might actually be starting | 我可能喜欢上这些小坏蛋了 |
[18:19] | to like the little demons. | |
[18:20] | All right. | 好 |
[18:22] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[18:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:25] | ♪ About the bugs and alphabet ♪ | 这里是911 |
[18:27] | ♪ And when I wake tomorrow I’ll bet ♪ | 你有什么紧急情况 |
[18:28] | ♪ That you and I will walk together again ♪ (sighs) | 我需要有人去月桂谷街536号查看一下 |
[18:34] | ♪ I can tell that we are gonna be friends. ♪ | |
[18:47] | I see, and who are we checking on? | 好的 需要查看谁的情况 |
[18:49] | My pets! I am on vacation, | 我的宠物 我在度假 |
[18:52] | and they need to be fed. | 它们需要有人喂食 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry, sir, but that in no way warrants a 911 call. | 对不起 先生 你不能因为这种事打911 |
[18:57] | Maybe there’s a neighbor you could call instead? | 也许你可以打给邻居 |
[18:58] | -Or a pet-sitter? -Well, I have a pet-sitter! | -或者是宠物保姆 -我请了个宠物保姆 |
[19:00] | He hasn’t answered the phone in two days. | 但他两天没接电话了 |
[19:03] | So there’s an actual person | 这么说确实有人可能有危险 |
[19:04] | who might be at risk here? | |
[19:07] | Does that make a difference? | 这有区别吗 |
[19:09] | -(knocking) -VARGAS: LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察 |
[19:11] | (beeping) | |
[19:17] | LAPD! Anybody home? | 洛杉矶警察 |
[19:27] | ♪ ♪ | 家里有人吗 |
[19:46] | It’s uh… He’s, uh… | 它… 是他… |
[19:50] | …in here. | 在这里 |
[19:53] | You trying to set the mood, Vargas? | 你是想搞点气氛吗 瓦加斯 |
[19:54] | -Oh, wow. -VARGAS: He was like that when we found him. | -哇 -我们发现他时就这样 |
[19:57] | -Didn’t want to touch him till you guys got here. -LUCY: That’s a lot of webbery. | 我想等你们来了再碰他 |
[20:00] | I am getting a reading. | -这么多蜘蛛网 -有读数 |
[20:02] | He’s still alive under there. Hen? | 他还活着 小亨 |
[20:03] | Okay, we need to cut him out of there | 好 |
[20:05] | to assess and treat him. | 我得剪开外面才能给他评估和治疗 |
[20:07] | Lucy, stand by with that CO2 extinguisher. | 露西 准备好二氧化碳灭火器 |
[20:09] | It should knock out whatever cold-blooded creatures | 无论结出这些网的是什么冷血动物 |
[20:11] | might’ve spun these webs. | 应该都能解决掉 |
[20:13] | (Hen shouting) | |
[20:17] | Okay, I think you guys got this. | 好了 你们应该能搞定 |
[20:19] | Let’s get a gurney in here! | 把轮床推进来 |
[20:21] | Did Cap just run away? | 队长刚才是跑了吗 |
[20:22] | -More like a fast walk. -JONAH: Get ready to transfer. | 不如说是快走 准备转移 |
[20:24] | One, two, three. (grunts) | 一 二 三 |
[20:29] | HEN: Breathing’s shallow, pulse is barely there. | 呼吸很浅 脉搏若有若无 |
[20:31] | Didn’t think tarantulas were that poisonous. | 没想到狼蛛的毒性这么强 |
[20:33] | This many bites adds up. | 被咬了这么多次 效果叠加了 |
[20:36] | And they’re also known to make webs to store their prey. | 它们还以织网储存猎物而闻名 |
[20:39] | I think our guy was next on their menu. | 他可能就是它们的下一餐 |
[20:41] | Prepping a steroid injection. | 准备注射类固醇 |
[20:46] | I’m just gonna leave the patient’s clothes | 我要把病人的衣服留给动物管制人员 |
[20:48] | right there for animal control. | |
[20:49] | Well, dispatch said | 调度中心说房主明确表示 |
[20:50] | the homeowner explicitly forbade them | |
[20:52] | from entering the home until he got back from vacation. | 他们必须等他度假回来才能进入房子 |
[20:54] | But he is happy we found some of his missing pets. | 但他很高兴我们找到了他的部分失踪宠物 |
[20:56] | Is that what you were doing out here, Cap? | 你在外面就干了这个 |
[20:58] | Talking to dispatch? | 队长 跟调度中心聊天 |
[21:00] | Nothing to do with a little undiagnosed arachnophobia? | 跟你那尚未确诊的蜘蛛恐惧症没有关系 |
[21:03] | Come on, Hen. | -拜托 |
[21:04] | -He’s coding! -What? | 小亨 -他出现心脏骤停 |
[21:06] | What-what happened? He was just stable. | -什么 出什么事了 |
[21:09] | Pressure’s bottoming out– might be a reaction to the steroids. | 刚才还很稳定 -血压降到最低点 |
[21:11] | Wouldn’t that increase the pressure? | -可能是对类固醇有反应 -那不会让血压升高吗 |
[21:12] | Yes, unless he was on some sort of prescription meds. | 是的 除非他在服用处方药 |
[21:16] | -Clear! -(defibrillator clacks) | 离手 |
[21:18] | -(steady beeping) -Heart rhythm returning to normal. | 心率恢复正常 |
[21:20] | -Nice job. -Thank you. | 干得好 |
[21:22] | You sure he’s okay? | -谢谢 -你确定他没事了吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:25] | Just gave us a scare. | 就是吓我们一跳 |
[21:28] | ALBERT: I still don’t understand why Bobby | 我还是不懂鲍比给你这么多鱼干吗 |
[21:30] | would give you so much fish. | |
[21:32] | They’ve been eating nothing but fish all week. | 他们这周净吃鱼了 |
[21:33] | -I think he was trying to stave off a mutiny. -Hmm. | 他可能是想避免手下造反 |
[21:36] | Nothing else is gonna fit in this freezer. | 冰箱里放不下了 |
[21:40] | (sighs) | |
[21:44] | Uh, how would you feel | |
[21:47] | about ice cream for dinner? | 晚饭吃冰淇淋怎么样 |
[21:49] | As long as it doesn’t taste or smell like mackerel, I’m in. | 只要味道不像马鲛鱼 我没意见 |
[21:52] | They’ve been in there a really long time. | 她们在里面很久了 |
[21:53] | You think I should check on them? | 我是不是该去看看 |
[21:54] | Uh, no, you should not. | -不 别了 |
[21:56] | Yeah, I should go check. | -是的 我应该去看看 |
[22:00] | Hey. Everything good? | 嘿 一切都还好吧 |
[22:02] | Yeah. I changed her, fed her, put her down. | 是的 我给她换了尿布 喂她吃了东西 还把她哄睡着了 |
[22:05] | -You should be good till morning. -Great. | -明早之前应该没事 |
[22:07] | Did, uh, she have her bath? | -太好了 |
[22:11] | Uh… no. | 她洗澡了吗 |
[22:12] | No, she didn’t really get dirty today, | 没有 |
[22:15] | so I didn’t think… I’m sure she’s fine. | 她今天也没弄脏 所以我觉得不用… |
[22:17] | Right. I-I’m sure she is, too. I-I didn’t mean… | 我相信她没事的 对 我也相信 我不是有意… |
[22:20] | It’s okay. You know what, I should go. | 没关系 |
[22:22] | ‘Cause I have an apartment to see tonight, so… | 我该走了 今晚还要看一间公寓 |
[22:24] | Uh, sure you don’t want to stay for dinner? | 你确定不留下吃晚饭吗 |
[22:26] | We’re having mint chocolate chip. | 我们要吃薄荷巧克力片冰淇淋 |
[22:28] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 祝你们晚上愉快 |
[22:29] | You guys have a good night. | 不了 |
[22:31] | (door closes) | 谢谢 祝你们晚上愉快 |
[22:37] | We should have 20 forks at this point. | 我们现在应该有20把叉子 |
[22:39] | Why can’t I find one? | 我怎么一把都找不到 |
[22:41] | Uh, maybe they’re in the dishwasher. | 也许在洗碗机里 |
[22:43] | Just tell me there are chopsticks in that bag. | 拜托告诉我袋子里有筷子 |
[22:50] | Taylor, um… Mm-hmm? | 泰勒 |
[23:01] | I kissed someone. | 我吻过别人 |
[23:04] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[23:07] | I kissed another woman. | 我吻过别的女人 |
[23:09] | I mean, she kissed me, but I-I-I kissed her back. | 是她先吻的我 但我回吻了 |
[23:13] | And then, uh, I realized what a mistake I was making, and… | 然后我意识到自己在犯错误 |
[23:16] | I stopped. | 就停下了 |
[23:19] | Look, I-I’m really sorry. | 听着 |
[23:21] | Oh. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:22] | I’m really, really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:26] | It didn’t mean anything. | 那个吻没有任何意思 |
[23:28] | I was drunk and-and stupid. | 我当时喝醉了 一时糊涂 |
[23:32] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[23:35] | When what? | 什么什么时候 |
[23:36] | When were you drunk | 你什么时候喝醉了 |
[23:39] | and stupid? | 一时犯糊涂 |
[23:43] | A few weeks ago. | 几个星期之前 |
[23:45] | We had that big save on the freeway, and… | 我们在高速公路上完成大型救援任务 |
[23:48] | and we went out to celebrate. | 外出举行庆祝 |
[23:50] | That… hmm, that is a day before you asked me to move in. | 那是 你让我搬进来的前一天 |
[23:55] | Was that why you asked me to move in? | -你是因为这个才让我搬来的吗 |
[23:59] | No. | -不是 |
[24:00] | Hmm? Not-not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[24:06] | “Not entirely.” | 不完全是 |
[24:09] | (scoffing): Oh. Oh. | |
[24:13] | Um, hey, wh-where are you going? | 嘿 你要去哪 |
[24:15] | Oh, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:18] | -Are you gonna come back? -Of course. | -你会回来吗 -当然了 |
[24:21] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我没有别的地方可去 |
[24:25] | You made sure of that. | 你都算计好了 |
[24:28] | (door slams) | |
[24:38] | TRAVIS: Give me your purse. | 把你的包给我 |
[24:41] | -What? -Give me your purse! | -什么 |
[24:43] | Now! | -把你的包给我 |
[24:45] | No. | 快点 |
[24:47] | Are you not seeing this? | 不 你没看到这个吗 |
[24:49] | How can I not when you’re waving it around like that? | 你像那样挥舞 |
[24:51] | You want it? | 我怎么可能看不到 |
[24:53] | You’re gonna have to come and get it, | 你想要吗 |
[24:55] | ’cause I’m not giving it to you. | 自己过来拿 我是不会给你的 |
[24:56] | Lady, I swear I will shoot you. | 女士 我发誓我会对你开枪的 |
[24:58] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[25:00] | Feels like the window’s closing on that opportunity. | 感觉你越来越不敢 |
[25:03] | You got some kind of death wish?! | 你想找死吗 |
[25:04] | (laughing) | 来试试看 你想吓唬我 |
[25:07] | Let’s find out. | |
[25:10] | (shouting) | |
[25:12] | You wanted me to be scared? | |
[25:15] | (coughing, spitting) | |
[25:17] | I ain’t scared. | 我不害怕 |
[25:23] | Nope. | 不 |
[25:24] | Still not scared. | 我还是不怕 |
[25:27] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[25:29] | No, this is not that difficult. I… | 不 这没那么难 我… |
[25:34] | -PAULINE: You scared yet? -RUTH: Ma’am! | -你怕了吗 |
[25:36] | Ma’am. | -女士 女士 |
[25:38] | I-I don’t know what this man has done, | 我不知道这个人干过什么 |
[25:40] | but I can pretty much make a guess. | 但我能猜个八九不离十 |
[25:42] | He thought he could scare me. | 他以为能吓住我 |
[25:43] | Clearly, he misjudged you. | 很明显他看错了 |
[25:45] | But, please, | 但是求你了 |
[25:46] | don’t take me and this entire block | 不要为了证明什么 |
[25:49] | with you to prove a point. (sirens wailing in distance) | 让我和整个街区给你陪葬 |
[26:00] | That’s what I thought. (grunts) | 我就知道 |
[26:04] | -(Travis groans, grunts) -I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:06] | (car door opens, closes) | |
[26:11] | Crazy bitch. | 疯婊子 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[26:13] | (yells) | 我是圣费尔南多和瓦恩兰路口 便利店加油站的露丝 你又被抢劫了吗 只是要丢一个下午而已 |
[26:30] | (whooping) | |
[26:34] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:35] | You got the wrong guy! | 你们抓错人了 |
[26:37] | I was just asking for directions! | 我只是在问路 |
[26:39] | -(grunts) -Ruth. | 露丝 |
[26:41] | What’s with the cold shower? | 给他洗冷水澡干吗 |
[26:42] | You caught yourself another Peeping Tom? | 你又抓住一个偷窥狂 |
[26:44] | -More creep than peep. -(whoops) | 比偷窥狂还讨厌 |
[26:47] | He was trying to rob one of my customers at the pump. | 他想在加油泵那里抢劫我的一位客人 |
[26:49] | She retaliated by dousing him with about $12 worth of premium, | 她冲他浇了12美元的优质汽油作为回敬 |
[26:52] | then turned the nozzle on herself. | 然后又浇了自己一身 |
[26:55] | High-octane baptism. | 高辛烷值的受洗礼 |
[26:57] | -Now, that’s a new one. -(Travis groaning) | 头一回见 |
[27:02] | Well, the mystery | 善良男子的问路谜团已经破解了 |
[27:04] | of the nice man who asked for directions | |
[27:06] | has been solved. | |
[27:09] | Did she say something to you? | 她跟你说过什么吗 |
[27:12] | Craziest thing. She apologized. | 最不可思议的就在这 她道歉了 |
[27:16] | Reckless and remorseful. | 冲动完了又后悔 |
[27:19] | Wonder what that’s about. | 真想知道是怎么回事 |
[27:21] | (siren wails) | |
[27:28] | (whispers): Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[27:30] | Oh, God. Did something happen? | 天哪 出什么事了吗 |
[27:32] | -Is Pauline okay? -Pauline Barrett? | -宝琳没事吧 -宝琳·巴瑞特 |
[27:34] | My sister. We live together. | 是我姐姐 我们住在一起 |
[27:36] | -I-I’m Leticia. -Sergeant Grant. | -我叫莱蒂西亚 -我是格兰特警官 |
[27:38] | So, you don’t know where she is? | 这么说你不知道她在哪 |
[27:40] | She’s not answering my calls or texts. | 她不回我的电话和短信 |
[27:41] | W-Was she in some kind of accident? | 她是不是出什么意外了 |
[27:43] | There was an incident at a gas station. | 在一个加油站那出了点事 |
[27:46] | Oh. That’s why she smelled like gasoline. | 怪不得她一股汽油味 |
[27:49] | She blew through here, took a shower, | 她匆忙回来洗了个澡 |
[27:51] | then left again. | 然后又走了 |
[27:53] | She wouldn’t talk to me. | 她不肯跟我说话 |
[27:54] | She’s just not herself lately. | 她最近很反常 |
[27:56] | -In what way? -(sighs) | 在哪方面 |
[27:58] | She’s irritable. | 很烦躁 |
[28:00] | Easy to set off. | 动不动就发脾气 |
[28:01] | Last week, we were at a grocery store. | 上周我们在杂货店 |
[28:03] | Some guy was ahead of us in the express lane, | 有个人在快速通道排在我们前面 |
[28:05] | and he had way more than 15 items. | 他买的东西远远超过15件 |
[28:07] | He probably had 15 bottles of wine alone. | 光是葡萄酒可能就有15瓶 |
[28:09] | He counts those as one item. I know the creature. | 他把那些算作一样 |
[28:12] | -What happened? -Pauline told him | 我知道这种人 然后呢 |
[28:14] | to move to another line. He wouldn’t. | 宝琳让他挪到另一排去 他不肯 |
[28:16] | They started arguing, and Pauline just snapped. | 他们吵起来 宝琳突然就爆发了 |
[28:19] | Grabbed the bottles of wine and smashed them at his feet. | 抓起葡萄酒瓶摔在他脚边 |
[28:22] | And this guy was big. He was getting in her face | 那个人很壮 他走到她面前 |
[28:25] | and leaning over her, and she didn’t even blink. | 凑过去 她连眼睛都没眨 |
[28:26] | And there haven’t been any other changes in her life? | 她的生活有没有发生什么变化 |
[28:30] | (sighs) Just her voice. | 只是她的声音变了 |
[28:32] | Uh, I noticed it a few weeks ago. | 我几周前注意到 |
[28:35] | She started to sound raspy and hoarse. | 她的声音变得刺耳又沙哑 |
[28:38] | Please, you have to find her. | 求你了 一定要找到她 |
[28:41] | I don’t know what’s happening with my sister, | 我不知道我妹妹是怎么了 |
[28:43] | but she’s not okay. | 但她肯定不对劲 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 她要跳楼 |
[28:48] | What is your location, sir? | 你在哪 先生 |
[28:50] | I’m at the recycling center on Sadler. | 我在萨德勒街上的回收中心 |
[28:52] | Holy crap! She’s walking right on the ledge. | 糟糕 她正在边上走动 |
[28:54] | -We are aware, sir. -MAY: 911. | -我们知道了 先生 |
[28:55] | -What’s your emergency? -Got another call | -这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[28:57] | -about the recycling jumper. -MAY: Same thing over here. | 又接到一个回收中心 有人要跳楼的报警电话 我也接到了 |
[28:59] | Yes, ma’am. Thanks for calling. | 是的 女士 感谢来电 |
[29:00] | JOSH: 911. What’s your emergency? | -这里是911 |
[29:02] | PAULINE: I’m at the recycling center on Sadler. | 你有什么紧急情况 -我在萨德勒街上的回收中心 |
[29:04] | Yes, we know about the jumper. | 是的 |
[29:05] | -We’ve shut down… -No. | 我们知道有人要跳楼 |
[29:07] | You don’t understand. | 已经关闭了… |
[29:09] | I am the jumper. | 不 你不明白 |
[29:19] | -(siren wailing) -JOSH: All units responding to the recycling plant, | 我就是那个要跳楼的 所有单位前往回收工厂 |
[29:23] | be advised the subject refuses to engage | 请注意 目标拒绝与现场人员交流 |
[29:25] | with personnel on scene. Routing call to TAC channel two | 把呼叫转到2号指挥频道 让人质救援部门在路上听听 |
[29:28] | -so hostage rescue can listen on the way in. -ATHENA: Copy that, dispatch. | 收到 调度中心 |
[29:31] | This is 727-L-30. | 这里是727-L-30 |
[29:32] | -We will monitor from here. -BOBBY: Hey. | 我们会在这里监控局势 嘿 |
[29:35] | -Can you get an airbag under her? -Negative. Too much obstruction. | -能在她下面放块气囊吗 -不行 |
[29:38] | We’re gonna have to get her down the hard way. | 有太多障碍 要救下她只能来硬的 |
[29:40] | All right, Buck, Ravi, hit it. | 好了 巴克 |
[29:46] | JOSH: Pauline, | 拉维 上 宝琳 |
[29:48] | I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[29:50] | PAULINE: But I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:51] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[29:53] | I’m not afraid at all. | 我一点都不害怕 |
[29:55] | Okay. You’re… fearless. | 好 你无所畏惧 |
[29:58] | When you say it like that, it sounds like a good thing. | 你说得好像这是件好事 |
[30:01] | I mean, who’d want to be afraid? | 谁会想害怕呢 |
[30:03] | Uh, not many people. | 没多少人会 |
[30:06] | Because they don’t know what it feels like, | 因为他们不知道这是什么感觉 |
[30:08] | how empty you feel inside | 当你不再有恐惧时 |
[30:11] | when the fear is gone. | 内心会多么空虚 |
[30:13] | REPORTER: We are at the recycling plant… | 嘿 |
[30:14] | -(knocking) -LINDA: Hey, Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[30:16] | I need you to tweet about these road closures. | 这些道路被封锁 我需要你发推文 |
[30:17] | We’ve got a jumper. | -有人要跳楼 |
[30:18] | Do they even know who she is? | -他们知道她的身份吗 |
[30:19] | Remember that lady from the Gas ‘N’ Sip | 还记得那个在便利店加油站 |
[30:21] | who almost set herself on fire? | 差点把自己点着的女人吗 |
[30:22] | Apparently, she’s lost the ability to be afraid. | 显然她感觉不到害怕了 |
[30:25] | -Is that even a real thing? -(sighs) | 真有这种事吗 |
[30:27] | REPORTER: …coverage and breaking news from this harrowing situation. | |
[30:31] | PAULINE (over radio): I can’t function like this. | 我这样下去不行 |
[30:34] | Nothing means anything anymore. | 一切都不再有意义 |
[30:37] | I feel like I am coming out of my skin, literally. | 我感觉自己正在脱离躯体 |
[30:43] | -BOBBY: How you doing up there, guys? -On the move, Cap. | 上面怎么样了 各位 正在赶去 |
[30:45] | -Almost there. -BOBBY: Copy that. | 队长 快到了 收到 |
[30:49] | Here you go. Take a look. | 给你 看看吧 |
[30:51] | HEN: That doesn’t look good. | 看上去不太妙 |
[30:53] | She did douse herself with gasoline. | 她用汽油浇了自己一身 |
[30:54] | HEN: Gasoline wouldn’t do that. | 汽油不会有这种效果 |
[30:56] | Not even an allergic reaction. | 连过敏反应都没有 |
[30:58] | Any other symptoms? | 还有其他症状吗 |
[31:00] | Mood swings, fits of anger. | 情绪不稳 易怒 |
[31:02] | I mean, yelling at men twice her size at the grocery store. | 会在杂货店对比她大两圈的男人嚷嚷 |
[31:05] | Oh, and her voice changed. | 嗓音也变了 |
[31:08] | -Her voice? -Yeah. | -嗓音 -是的 |
[31:09] | Wasn’t raspy or hoarse before. | 之前既不刺耳 也不沙哑 |
[31:11] | But, you know, maybe that’s from all the yelling. | 但是你知道 也许是嚷嚷造成的 |
[31:23] | (whispers): Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:27] | Cap, we are way too exposed here. | 队长 我们在这里太明显 |
[31:30] | She sees us coming, and she’s gonna jump. | 她看到我们来 肯定会跳下去的 |
[31:31] | -HEN: Cap. -Yeah. | -队长 -什么事 |
[31:33] | I have an idea, but I-I need to get closer. | 我有个主意 但我要靠得再近点 |
[31:35] | Buck, Ravi, stand by. | 巴克 拉维 待命 |
[31:38] | PAULINE: I really did try to make the best of it. | 我真的已经尽力去做了 |
[31:42] | Pauline, I’m wondering if you might want | 宝琳 我在想 也许你会希望 |
[31:45] | to talk to someone with medical knowledge who can help. | 跟具有医学背景 能帮到你的人聊聊 |
[31:48] | So they can tell me that I’m crazy? | 好让他们说我疯了吗 |
[31:49] | No. No, thank you. No. | 不 |
[31:50] | No. | 谢谢你 不用 |
[31:52] | No one can help me. | 不用 没人能帮得了我 |
[31:54] | JOSH: I have someone who wants to try. | 我这边有人想试试 |
[31:56] | HEN: Hi, Pauline. Down here. | 你好 宝琳 往下面看 |
[31:59] | My name… my name is Henrietta, but people call me Hen. | 我叫亨丽埃塔 但别人都叫我小亨 |
[32:02] | I told everyone to stay away! | 我说了不许有人靠近 |
[32:04] | I-I’m not moving. I’m not moving. | 我不动 |
[32:05] | I just want to talk. That’s it. | 我只想谈谈 仅此而已 |
[32:07] | Can you tell me | 你的症状是什么时候开始出现的 |
[32:08] | when your symptoms first started? | |
[32:10] | A few months ago. I… It’s hard to remember. | 几个月前 我…我记不清了 |
[32:13] | Have you experienced any psychological symptoms, | 你出现过心理症状吗 |
[32:16] | like visions or-or voices in your head? | 比如脑子里有画面或者声音 |
[32:17] | No. No, not like that. | 没有 |
[32:19] | I’m just-just losing my mind. | 不是那样的 我只是失去了理智 |
[32:21] | I don’t think you are, Pauline. | 我认为不是 宝琳 |
[32:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:24] | ‘Cause I’m up here | 因为我站在这上面 |
[32:28] | praying and hoping | 祈祷并希望自己的心里会惴惴不安 |
[32:31] | that my stomach would drop | |
[32:33] | or the hairs on the back of my neck would stand up. | 后脖子上汗毛直竖 |
[32:36] | But there’s nothing. | 但什么都没有 |
[32:40] | I feel empty. | 我感觉空荡荡的 |
[32:42] | If I operate out of fear | 如果是恐惧让我正常生活 |
[32:45] | and it goes away, how am I supposed to operate? | 而它现在不见了 我还怎么能正常生活下去 |
[32:48] | HEN: Well, the first thing you do is look at me. | 你先看着我 |
[32:51] | Look at me. Down here. | 看着我 往下看 |
[32:52] | Pauline, | 宝琳 |
[32:54] | the sores around your eyes | 你的眼睛周围出现疮口 |
[32:56] | a-and the change in your voice. | 声音发生改变 |
[32:58] | I think it’s Urbach-Wiethe syndrome. | 我认为是乌-维氏综合征 |
[33:00] | It’s a disease that-that hardens parts | 这种病会让你的身体部位变硬 |
[33:03] | of your body, like your vocal cords | 比如你的声带和杏仁体 |
[33:05] | and your amygdala. | |
[33:07] | That’s-that’s the part of your brain | 那是你大脑控制恐惧反应的部位 |
[33:08] | that-that controls your-your fear response. | |
[33:11] | It’s not your mind, Pauline. | 你没有失去理智 |
[33:13] | It’s your brain. | 宝琳 是脑子的问题 |
[33:15] | PAULINE: It’s the same thing. | 都一样 |
[33:17] | I’m broken. | 我心力交瘁 |
[33:19] | No. No, Pauline. | 不 |
[33:21] | -No. -Maybe I’ll feel something on the way down. | 宝琳 也许我在下坠过程中能感觉到什么 |
[33:24] | P-Pauline, no! Don’t! | 宝琳 不 |
[33:32] | (grunts) | 不要 我们抓住你了 数到三把她带走 |
[33:34] | (Buck grunts) | |
[33:36] | Oh! | |
[33:38] | (Pauline whimpering) | |
[33:39] | All right, get her over– on three. | |
[33:44] | (cheering and applause on TV) | |
[33:49] | (sirens wailing in distance) | |
[33:53] | ALBERT (sighs): I’m sorry about this. | |
[33:54] | Uh, Howie was supposed to be home before I had to leave, | 很抱歉 小霍应该在我离开之前就回来的 |
[33:58] | -but he got stuck downtown. -Don’t be silly. | 但他被困在市中心了 别傻了 |
[34:00] | I’m happy to have more one-on-one time with Jee. | 我很高兴能有更多的时间 跟小姬单独相处 |
[34:02] | She, uh, went down for a nap about an hour ago. | 她大概是一个小时前睡着的 |
[34:04] | Is everything okay? Is it work? | 你还好吧 |
[34:06] | (sighs) | 是工作上的事吗 |
[34:08] | I had this whole idea | 我一直认为这份工作像我想的那样 |
[34:10] | of what I thought the job would be like. | |
[34:11] | How rewarding it would be to help people for a living. | 以帮助别人为生会多么有意义 |
[34:16] | Like Howie. Like you. | 就像小霍 像你一样 |
[34:18] | Yeah, but it can still be difficult and taxing | 是的 |
[34:21] | even when the outcome is good. | 但就算是结果很好时 这份工作仍然艰难而费力 |
[34:23] | Yeah, I feel like I spend all day | 对 |
[34:26] | trapped inside of people’s worst nightmares. | 我感觉自己整天 都被困在别人最糟糕的噩梦里 |
[34:29] | We catch them at the height of their fear and pain, | 我们在他们最为恐惧和痛苦时 跟他们打交道 |
[34:32] | and then, what, just go home? | 然后又怎么样 |
[34:34] | Pack it away? | 只是回家 忘掉这事 |
[34:37] | Some do. I never did. | 有些人是这样 |
[34:39] | I always carried it with me. But I always carried it | 但我从来没有 |
[34:42] | alongside all of the amazing things | 我总是忘不了那种感觉 |
[34:43] | that I got to do. | 但我同时也始终记得我所做的那些好事 |
[34:45] | Every caller I helped with CPR, | 我在电话里指导的每一次心肺复苏 |
[34:47] | every birth I talked someone through. | 陪伴对方完成的每一次分娩过程 |
[34:49] | Every kid I helped with their homework. (chuckles) | 帮助每一个孩子做的作业 |
[34:52] | I wish we got more homework calls. | -我希望我们能接到更多的作业电话 |
[34:53] | Oh, I don’t know. Math is hard. | -不好说 数学太难了 |
[34:55] | -(chuckles) -Especially over the phone. | 尤其是通过电话讲解时 |
[34:57] | Look, the point is I think that you need both | 听着 |
[35:00] | to find balance. | 关键是我认为 你二者都需要才能找到平衡 |
[35:02] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得好像很简单 |
[35:04] | Confronting your fears | 面对恐惧 |
[35:06] | and moving past them. | 克服恐惧 |
[35:08] | Yeah. We both know it’s not. | 是的 |
[35:11] | (sighs) | 我们俩都知道这不容易 |
[35:28] | (Jee-Yun fusses) | |
[35:40] | (Jee-Yun fusses) | |
[35:44] | -No. No! -(Jee-Yun crying) | |
[35:49] | ♪ ♪ | |
[36:07] | (Taylor clears throat) | |
[36:09] | TAYLOR: Hey. | 嗨 |
[36:14] | Uh, hey. (chuckles softly) | 嗨 |
[36:17] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[36:20] | Are-are-are you back? | 你是回来了吗 |
[36:23] | I only had one change of clothes in my car. | 我车里只有一套换洗衣服 |
[36:27] | Tay, I-I am so sorry. | 小泰 我很抱歉 |
[36:29] | Look, I don’t care | 听着 |
[36:31] | that you kissed some random girl in a bar. | 我不在乎你在酒吧 随便亲了哪个女孩 |
[36:34] | I’m not even sure I needed to know that. | 我都不确定自己是不是有必要知道 |
[36:39] | But to ask me to move in with you | 但先让我搬进来跟你住 |
[36:41] | and then tell me? | 然后再告诉我… |
[36:46] | I know you’re afraid of people leaving you, | 我知道你害怕别人丢下你 |
[36:50] | -but this is… -You think I-I trapped you? | -但这样… |
[36:55] | TAYLOR: Am I wrong? | -你觉得我算计你了 我错了吗 |
[37:04] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[37:08] | Well, at least that’s honest. | 至少这是实话 |
[37:12] | Hey, however it happened, | 但不管是什么情况 |
[37:15] | I’m glad that you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这里 |
[37:17] | ‘Cause… Hey. Hey. | 因为…嘿 |
[37:19] | ‘Cause I want this to work. | 因为我希望我们能修成正果 |
[37:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:26] | So no more lies. | 所以别再撒谎了 |
[37:28] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[37:35] | ATHENA: We’re all afraid of something. | 我们都会害怕点什么 |
[37:37] | Heights. Snakes. | 恐高 怕蛇 |
[37:39] | -Small spaces. -Hey. | 畏惧狭小的空间 嘿 |
[37:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[37:44] | I got stuck in traffic. | 堵车 |
[37:46] | -(keys thud) -Maddie? | 麦蒂 |
[37:50] | ATHENA: But what if the thing you fear the most | 但如果你最惧怕的东西 |
[37:53] | is fear itself? | 是恐惧本身呢 |
[38:01] | MADDIE: ♪ The itsy-bitsy spider ♪ | 可爱的小蜘蛛 |
[38:02] | ♪ Went up the waterspout ♪ | 爬上排水管 |
[38:04] | ♪ Down came the rain ♪ | 天上下起雨 |
[38:07] | ♪ And washed the spider out ♪ | 把蜘蛛冲出来… |
[38:09] | CHIMNEY: Hey. Looks like you guys are having fun. | 看来你们玩得正开心 |
[38:12] | (laughing): Yeah. We are. | 是的 |
[38:14] | Here. | 没错 |
[38:15] | -♪ Up came… ♪ (laughs) -(Jee-Yun babbles) ♪ And you dried up all the rain. ♪ | 是的 |
[38:21] | ATHENA: Phobophobia. | 出来…晒干了雨水… |
[38:23] | The fear of being afraid. | 恐恐怖症 |
[38:25] | The terror that comes from imagining | 对恐惧的害怕 |
[38:27] | the pounding of your heart, the racing of your pulse | 这种惧怕来自于想象中的心跳加速 |
[38:31] | and the ensuing loss of control. | 脉搏加剧 |
[38:47] | (engine roaring) | 以及随之而来的失控感 |
[38:49] | Wow. | 哇 |
[38:51] | From up here, it’s kind of pretty. | 从上面看还挺漂亮 |
[38:53] | Almost makes you forget | 差点忘了我们正在飞越死亡之谷 |
[38:54] | you’re flying through the Valley of Death. | |
[38:56] | Seriously, Mills? No one needs that. | 真的假的 米尔斯 |
[38:58] | There’s guys dying back here. | 没人想听你说这个 后面这位就快死了 |
[38:59] | I didn’t name it. | 这名字不是我起的 |
[39:01] | All the dead guys did. | 是所有的死人起的 |
[39:02] | (echoes): Dead guys did. | 阿妮塔·米尔斯 |
[39:10] | -(line ringing) -ATHENA: How do you overcome your fear | 当你真正害怕的是自己时 |
[39:12] | when what you’re really afraid of is you? (gunfire, people yelling on computer) | 你该如何去克服恐惧 |
[39:21] | FEMALE VOICE: Enemy combatants approaching. | 敌方战斗人员正在接近 |
[39:22] | Enemy combatants approaching. | |
[39:24] | -MAN: Annihilate. -(muffled thudding) | 已消灭 |
[39:30] | (glass breaks) | |
[39:34] | -(Eddie yelling) -(loud thudding) | |
[39:39] | -(Eddie yells) -(glass breaks) | |
[39:41] | (grunts) | |
[39:44] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 |
[39:47] | (phone ringing) | |
[39:51] | Hey, Chris. | -嘿 克里斯 |
[39:52] | CHRISTOPHER: Dad! Dad! Dad! | -爸爸 -爸爸 -嘿… |
[39:55] | -Chris? -Buck! | -克里斯 -巴克 |
[39:57] | -Something’s wrong with Dad! -(Eddie yells) | 我爸爸不对劲 |
[40:01] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[40:03] | -(door closes) -Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:04] | -Hey, buddy. Are you okay? -He won’t come out. | 嘿 小家伙 你没事吧 |
[40:07] | I keep calling him, but he won’t answer. | 他不出来 我一直叫他 但他不回答我 |
[40:10] | Um, okay. Well, y-you just wait here. | 好 你在这里等着 |
[40:13] | -I’m gonna go get him, okay? -Okay. | 我去找他 好吗 好 |
[40:21] | Uh, hey. Hey, Eddie. It’s, uh… | 嗨 埃迪 |
[40:24] | It’s me. Can I come in? | 是我 我能进去吗 |
[40:27] | All right, Eddie, I-I’m gonna come in, okay? | 好 |
[40:29] | Stay away from the door. | 埃迪 |
[40:33] | (grunts) | 我要进去了 离门远点 |
[40:35] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[40:38] | (panting) | |
[40:40] | -Eddie? -(Eddie sobbing) | 埃迪 |
[40:44] | Eddie. | |
[40:45] | Hey, hey, hey. What-what’s going on? | 埃迪 嘿 你怎么了 |
[40:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:50] | (sobbing): They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[40:53] | BUCK: Who-who’s all dead? | 谁都死了 |
[40:54] | Everybody that I saved. | 我救过的所有人 |
[40:59] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[41:02] | (whispers): They’re all dead. They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[41:06] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[41:15] | BUCK: Okay, buddy. Okay. | 好了 |
[41:17] | We’re right out here. | 小家伙 我们就在外面 |
[41:24] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[41:25] | I mean, he’s still scared out of his mind. | 他仍然很害怕 |
[41:29] | He’s not the only one. | 而且不止他一个人害怕 |
[41:30] | EDDIE (crying): I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:35] | I didn’t mean to scare him. (sniffles) | 我没想吓着他 |
[41:38] | Just kind of… | 只是失控了 |
[41:40] | lost it. | |
[41:44] | (sighs) | |
[41:48] | (Eddie sniffles) | |
[41:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:52] | I was supposed to… (sniffles) | 我本该联系原来的一些战友 |
[41:55] | …reach out to some of the people I served with. | |
[41:58] | Part of my therapy. | 这是我治疗的一部分 |
[42:00] | Okay. I, uh, I-I didn’t know | 我不知道你跟他们还有联系 |
[42:03] | you still kept in touch with any of them. | |
[42:06] | Truth is I didn’t. | 事实是我没有 |
[42:09] | I haven’t talked to any of them since I moved out here. | 我搬到这里之后没跟他们任何人联系过 |
[42:14] | I pulled four people out of that chopper alive. | 我从那架直升机里拖出来四个活人 |
[42:20] | Chief died in country a couple years later. | 队长几年后死在当地 |
[42:22] | (sniffles) | |
[42:25] | Rest of us made it home safe. | 我们其他人平安回到家 |
[42:28] | And, uh, wh-what happened to the others? | 其他人都出了什么事 |
[42:34] | Norwahl… | 诺亚死于车祸 |
[42:36] | died in a car crash. | |
[42:39] | Binder OD’d, and Mills… | 本德尔吸毒过量 米尔斯… |
[42:47] | …shot herself last August. | 去年八月开枪自杀 |
[42:51] | I pulled them out. | 我把他们拖了出来 |
[42:55] | But I didn’t save them. | 却没能救下他们 |
[42:57] | So, that’s why you took a baseball bat | 这就是你用棒球棒 |
[43:00] | to everything you own? | 把东西全都砸烂的原因吗 |
[43:01] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[43:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:07] | Okay. Well, what are you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[43:16] | That I’m never gonna feel normal again. | 我怕自己再也无法恢复正常 |
[43:57] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH |