时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | How long has the pursuit been going? | 追了多久了 |
[00:06] | Six minutes, high speed. | 六分钟 车速很快 |
[00:07] | Armed suspect and his girlfriend. | 武装嫌犯及其女友 -有人开枪 |
[00:09] | -MAN: Shots fired, shots fired. -Copy that, shots fired. | -收到 有人开枪 |
[00:11] | This thing’s gonna start generating other calls. | 还会有其他人打电话报警 |
[00:13] | It’s gonna be a day. | 今天有得忙了 |
[00:16] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[00:18] | WOMAN: Yeah, my boyfriend’s driving the car you guys are chasing. | 你们追的那辆车是我男朋友在开 |
[00:20] | -MAN: What the hell are you doing? -Making sure these people know | 你在干吗 |
[00:22] | -that I got no part of this. -Hang up, now! | 确保他们知道这件事跟我无关 快点挂掉 |
[00:23] | -Are you hurt, ma’am? -No, but he’s gonna get me killed. | -你受伤了吗 女士 -没有 但他会把我害死 |
[00:26] | MAN: Put that phone down now, you crazy bitch. | 快放下电话 疯女人 |
[00:27] | Doreen, you need to tell him to pull over | 多琳 你得劝他靠边停车 |
[00:29] | -and surrender peacefully. -He won’t listen. | 乖乖投降 他不会听的 |
[00:31] | Okay, stay on the line with me. | 别挂断 |
[00:33] | I’ve got his girlfriend on the line. | 他女朋友打电话过来了 |
[00:34] | Tell her to get him to stop. | -让她劝他停车 |
[00:35] | I tried that. He’s not interested. | -我说过了 他不肯听 |
[00:36] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[00:38] | -Do you have any idea where he’s headed? -Probably to his mama. | 你知道他要去哪吗 |
[00:40] | She’s over on Wetherly. | 可能是他妈妈家 她住在韦瑟利街 |
[00:43] | Always runs to her when he has a problem. | -他一闯祸就回妈妈家 -你疯了吗 |
[00:45] | MAN: Are you crazy? Don’t tell them that. Give me that! | 别告诉他们 把电话给我 |
[00:46] | Okay, suspect’s mother lives on Wetherly. | 嫌犯的母亲住在韦瑟利街 他可能正要去她那 |
[00:48] | -He might be heading her way. -Dispatching additional units. | -调动增援单位 -能放置钉刺带吗 |
[00:50] | -What about spike strips? -They’re not in position for that. | 他们还没准备好 |
[00:52] | How we doing, Doreen? | 你那边怎么样了 多琳 |
[00:53] | He’s slowing down! | He’s slowing down! -他在减速 -真不敢相信你… |
[00:55] | Girlfriend says car’s slowing down. | -他女朋友说车速正在慢下来 -随便吧 妈宝男 |
[00:57] | -Whatever, mama’s boy! -All units, all units be advised | 各单位注意 |
[00:59] | suspect is abandoning his vehicle. | 嫌犯要弃车 |
[01:00] | Suspect is about to be on foot. | 嫌犯打算步行 |
[01:02] | -Airship’s up, en route now. -Finally. | 飞机已升空 正在路上 终于出发了 |
[01:05] | DOREEN: He’s running. What do I do? | 他要跑了 我该怎么做 |
[01:06] | Okay, stay in the vehicle and await police instructions. | 留在车里 等待警方的指示 |
[01:08] | Did he leave the weapon or take it with him? | 他把武器留下了还是带在身上了 |
[01:10] | DOREEN: He’s got it with him. | 他带在身上了 |
[01:12] | All units, suspect remains armed. | 各单位 嫌犯仍然持有武器 |
[01:14] | Girlfriend is in vehicle, unarmed, awaiting instruction. | 他的女友在车里 没有武器 |
[01:16] | Name is Doreen. | 正等待指示 她叫多琳 |
[01:20] | Claudette, I had a pursuit here last week. | 克劳黛特 我上周处理过 这里发生的追逐事件 |
[01:22] | The suspects fled down the alley | 嫌犯沿着阿马代尔 |
[01:23] | between Armadale and York Street. | 和约克街之间的小巷逃走了 |
[01:25] | Behind the burger place. Just have them | 就在汉堡店后面 让他们抄小巷 |
[01:26] | take the alley cutout: Armadale and York. | -阿马代尔和约克… -先等等 |
[01:28] | Not now. Linda, give me something. | 琳达 汇报情况 |
[01:29] | -Airship’s on the scene, joining pursuit. -Okay. | -飞机已抵达现场 加入追捕 -好的 |
[01:32] | Mom’s house is six blocks away. | 他妈妈家在六个街区之外 |
[01:33] | Units are on the way to intercept. | 各单位正准备去拦截 |
[01:35] | And here I thought for once | 我还以为我们能有一次当班 |
[01:36] | we’d go through a whole shift without a pursuit. | 不遇到追逐案呢 |
[01:39] | Josh, you knew better than to make that bet. | 乔希 你知道那是不可能的 |
[01:40] | OFFICER: 44. We are now in foot pursuit, | 我是44号警员 我们正徒步追捕 |
[01:42] | -approaching Armadale. -Copy. In foot pursuit. | 快到阿马代尔了 收到 徒步追捕中 |
[01:44] | Units, if you take the alley between Armadale and York, | 各单位 如果你们走阿马代尔 |
[01:47] | you should be able to cut the suspect off. | 和约克街之间的小巷 应该能截住嫌犯 |
[01:49] | OFFICER 2: 41 copy, taking Armadale alley. | 41号收到 走阿马代尔巷 |
[01:51] | OFFICER 3: Adam 33 in the area. | 33号亚当在该区域 |
[01:52] | We’ll cover the York Street side. | 我们会守住约克街一侧 |
[01:53] | -Stop! Show me your hands. -On the ground, now. | -站住 举起手来 -马上趴在地上 |
[01:57] | OFFICER: Dispatch, we’re Code 4. | 调度中心 我们不需要协助了 |
[01:59] | Copy. | 收到 |
[02:00] | -Code 4. -Suspect in custody. | 不需要协助了 嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[02:02] | JOSH: Nice job. | 干得好 |
[02:03] | The alley cutoff was inspired. | 抄小巷这招真厉害 |
[02:06] | Yeah, it seemed like the obvious call. | 显而易见的事 |
[02:14] | “Obvious call”? Yeah, obvious, because I told her to do it. | 显而易见 是很明显 因为是我让她这么干的 |
[02:18] | So, you want the credit. | 所以你想邀功 |
[02:19] | I just want an acknowledgement | 我只希望她能知道 |
[02:20] | that other people exist in her world. | 世界上还有其他人存在 |
[02:22] | -You don’t know what she’s like. -Oh, no, I know the type. | -你们不知道她那副嘴脸 -我知道那种人 |
[02:25] | I had more than a few sergeants just like her coming up. | 有不少像她那样得到升迁的警佐 |
[02:27] | Yeah, that sort of behavior went out a long time ago. | 很久没听说这种行为了 |
[02:29] | She’s a dinosaur, a bully. | 她既是个老古董 又爱欺负人 |
[02:31] | I just need to stand up to her, I know. | 我需要站出来面对她 我知道 |
[02:33] | Yeah, stand up for yourself. | 是的 站出来维护自己 |
[02:35] | Talk to her. Work it out. | 跟她谈谈 解决问题 |
[02:36] | Well, I thought we had, but with Claudette it’s always | 我以为我们解决了 但是克劳黛特 |
[02:39] | two steps forward, and then get stabbed in the back. | 总在你认为取得进展后 从背后捅你一刀 |
[02:42] | If anything’s pushing me to go to college, it’s her. | 如果有什么因素能促使我去上大学 那一定是她 |
[02:46] | No, you do that because you want to go, | 不 |
[02:48] | not because you were chased there. | 你想去上大学再去 不能是因为你受到了排挤 |
[02:50] | Well, thank you, guys, | 谢谢你们 |
[02:52] | -and thank you for breakfast. -Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你们的早餐 不客气 |
[02:56] | Have a wonderful day, sweetheart. | -祝你今天愉快 宝贝 |
[02:57] | Thank you. I have another shift. | -谢谢你 -我还有一班 |
[02:59] | All right. Go get ’em. | -好 去找她 |
[03:03] | Hey. Maybe you should talk to the dinosaur. | 嘿 也许你该找老古董聊聊 |
[03:07] | No, no, no. I promised May I wouldn’t. | 绝对不行 我答应过麦伊不会那么做 |
[03:09] | What about Sue? Did you promise not to talk to her, too? | 那苏呢 你也答应了不去找她谈谈吗 |
[03:11] | So you think I should ask to speak to the manager? | 你认为我应该找他们领导谈谈 |
[03:13] | Yes. And if you don’t, I will. | 是的 你不去我去 |
[03:16] | Don’t you think that’s a little extreme? | 你不觉得有点过分吗 |
[03:18] | The fire captain showing up at Dispatch | 消防队队长去调度中心投诉 |
[03:19] | to file a complaint? | |
[03:20] | Mess with my kid, you mess with me. | 惹到我的孩子就是惹我 |
[03:23] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[03:25] | Oh, I do, and it’s sweet. | 我知道 你很贴心 |
[03:28] | But don’t you go down there, Papa Bear. | 但是不许去 |
[03:30] | (takes deep breath) | 熊爸爸 |
[03:33] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[03:39] | CHIMNEY: That was the nicest leasing office I’ve been in. | 在我去过的租房办公室里 这是最好的一间 |
[03:41] | I think that was eucalyptus in that diffuser, huh? | 香薰机里散发的是桉树香 对吗 |
[03:44] | Okay, Orrington Plaza. | 好了 奥灵顿广场 |
[03:48] | Oh, this place is great. Huge pool, spa. | 这个地方真棒 有超大游泳池 水疗房 |
[03:52] | And the gym has a Narcissus machine. | 健身房里还有那耳喀索斯健身器械 |
[03:54] | Wow. You know, this is historic. | 哇 这是历史性的一刻 |
[03:57] | It is? | 是吗 |
[03:59] | Albert, there comes a time in every big brother’s life | 艾伯特 |
[04:02] | when he is set free. | 每个当哥哥的在生活里 都有获得自由的一刻 |
[04:03] | Free to stop worrying about the fate of his little bro. | 不用再替自己的弟弟操心 |
[04:05] | -Oh, God. -Look at you. | 老天 看看你 |
[04:09] | Your days of couch surfing, guest room haunting | 整天睡沙发 在客厅游荡 |
[04:11] | and general freeloading are coming to an end. | 到处蹭吃蹭喝的日子结束了 |
[04:14] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. I’m not sure I even like it. | 别高兴得太早 我不一定会喜欢这里 |
[04:18] | And besides, the leasing office already said | 还有 |
[04:20] | they’re not gonna go month-to-month. | 租赁办公室已经说了 他们不接受按月支付房租 |
[04:21] | What if I don’t have a job in six months? | -如果我六个月内没工作了呢 |
[04:23] | Why wouldn’t you have a job? | -你怎么会没有工作 |
[04:24] | You’re not getting fired or something, are you? | 你不会被炒鱿鱼什么的吧 |
[04:26] | I just think that maybe the job’s harder | 我只是觉得也许… |
[04:30] | than I thought it would be. | 工作比我想的要难 |
[04:32] | The first year’s always hard. | 第一年总是很难 |
[04:34] | It just takes some time to find your sea legs. | 你需要一些时间去适应 |
[04:37] | You just gotta hang in there. | 你得坚持下去 |
[04:39] | My probationary year is almost over. | 我的试用期快结束了 |
[04:41] | Shouldn’t I have found them by now? | 能不能适应不是该知道了吗 |
[04:44] | Maybe… I’m just not cut out for this. | 也许我就是不适合干这行 |
[04:48] | Come on. You’re my brother. | 别这样 你是我弟弟 |
[04:51] | You were born to do this, just like me. | 天生就是干这个的 像我一样 |
[04:57] | Still don’t like the place. | 我还是不喜欢这里 |
[04:58] | Then we’ll keep looking, all right, little brother? | 那我们就继续找 |
[05:08] | (beeps) | 行吗 老弟 |
[05:10] | (sighs) | |
[05:11] | Terry? (sighs) | 特里 |
[05:14] | Must we commit to going paperless | 一定要在我的平板出问题这天 |
[05:16] | on a day when my tablet is acting up? | 搞无纸化办公吗 |
[05:17] | -Again? -It’s probably user error. Again. | -又是这样 -也许又是使用者的问题 |
[05:20] | I’ll take a look when I’m done moving these, | 我搬完这些帮你看看 |
[05:21] | and you guys wanted to go paperless. | -是你们要推行无纸化办公的 |
[05:24] | Correction. He did. | -纠正一下 是他 |
[05:25] | I didn’t realize it was going to be a parade. | 我没料到会搞得像游行那样麻烦 |
[05:27] | Scanner’s on two, so we have | 扫描仪在二楼 |
[05:28] | to bring paperwork from high and low, literally. | 所以我们不得不 带着纸质文件楼上楼下跑 |
[05:30] | It’s more like a ballet. | 更像是跳芭蕾 |
[05:31] | How about more Twyla and less Fosse? | 多学学特威拉 少学学福斯如何 |
[05:33] | I’ll try. | 我尽量吧 |
[05:34] | After I google what that means. | 等我上网搜搜那是什么意思再说 |
[05:36] | -How’s your coffee? -(chuckles) | 你的咖啡好喝吗 |
[05:38] | I have to say, I never thought– not in a million years– | 我必须说 我绝对想不到 |
[05:42] | that I would love a superfood creamer made | 我会喜欢用椰奶和海藻制成的 |
[05:45] | from coconut milk and marine algae. | 非乳制品咖啡奶精 |
[05:47] | The algae’s where they get the calcium. | 钙质是他们从藻类中提炼的 |
[05:48] | (laughing): You truly have become one of us. | -你真变成我们中的一员了 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[05:53] | But maybe you’re not planning on being one of us forever? | 但你没打算永远这样下去吧 |
[05:57] | Uh… | |
[05:59] | the whole desk thing is still a little new to me. | 我对坐办公室还是有点不习惯 |
[06:01] | I’m used to being out there, riding the rig, | 我习惯了到外面去 操作设备 |
[06:03] | -slinging the hoses, working up a sweat. -You don’t work up | 摆弄水管 忙得一身大汗 |
[06:05] | -a sweat slinging tweets? -Different kind of sweat. | 刷推特没让你忙出汗吗 |
[06:07] | (laughs) When I was in my 20s, | 出的汗不一样 |
[06:10] | my mother liked to say, repeatedly, | 我20多岁时 我妈妈反复告诉我 |
[06:11] | “Linda, you can tie yourself in knots | “琳达 |
[06:14] | “trying to find a career that suits you, | 你尽管费尽心思 去找适合你的事业” |
[06:16] | “but at the end of the day, God will tell you where you need | “但到头来” |
[06:19] | -to be in this world.” -Mm. | “老天会给你指一条合适的路” |
[06:21] | -Well, I hope he gives me a shout soon. -Yeah. | -希望老天能早些指点我 -会的 |
[06:23] | You took my ambulance?! | 你用了我的救护车 |
[06:26] | Excuse you? | 你说什么 |
[06:28] | -You redirected my ambulance. -That unit | 你调走了我的救护车 |
[06:29] | was closer to a higher priority | 有一起优先级别更高的紧急事件 |
[06:31] | emergency, a bigger casualty risk. | 那辆车更近 否则出现伤亡的风险更大 |
[06:33] | But I’d already told my caller that… | -但我已经告诉报警人… |
[06:34] | -Did you get a unit there? -Yes. | -你派救护车去了吗 派了 |
[06:37] | And was your victim alive when you disconnected? | 你挂断的时候 受害者还活着吗 |
[06:39] | (scoffs) That’s not the point. | -这不是关键 -但它就是 |
[06:41] | But it is, sweetie. That’s exactly the point. | 亲爱的 这正是关键所在 |
[06:43] | We’re not children here competing for the best LEGOs | 我们不是小孩子 在这里争抢最好的乐高玩具 |
[06:46] | to build our pretend skyscrapers with. | 好能搭出假的摩天大楼 |
[06:48] | -We are a team. -Is that what we are? | 我们是一支团队 是吗 |
[06:51] | -We’re a team? Why didn’t I think of that? -I don’t know. | -我们是团队 我怎么不觉得 |
[06:54] | Youth? Inexperience? | -不知道 年轻 缺乏经验 |
[06:56] | -Indifference? You tell me. -No. | -冷漠 你告诉我 -不 |
[06:57] | The rest of us are a team, but you’re not. | 我们其他人是团队 但你不是 |
[06:59] | -Sweetie… -I’m not your sweetie! | -亲爱的… -我不是你什么亲爱的 |
[07:01] | Enough! Come with me. | -够了 跟我来 -好好管管她 |
[07:02] | -Get your girl, Sue. -SUE: Both of you. Let’s go. | 苏 你们俩都过来 快点 |
[07:10] | Terry, it’s not even lunch yet, and I am having a day. | 特里 还没到午饭时间 我已经受不了了 |
[07:14] | My tablet won’t work, I’ve got boxes all over my call center. | 平板没法用 呼叫中心里全是箱子 |
[07:18] | How else are you going to turn my world upside down? | 你还能怎么折腾我 |
[07:22] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[07:24] | -You’re not Terry. -No. | 你不是特里 |
[07:27] | -He just took off. -Okay. | 不是 他刚离开 |
[07:29] | I’ll just, uh… | 好 |
[07:31] | Who are you? | 那我就… -你是谁 |
[07:33] | Carson. I’m installing the new clean agent system. | -卡尔森 |
[07:37] | Oh. Clean agents. | 我在安装新的清洁剂系统 清洁剂 |
[07:38] | Much better than the dirty agent, am I right? | 比脏的那些好多了 对吧 |
[07:42] | Right. | 对 这是一种灭火系统 |
[07:44] | (metallic clacking nearby) | 我知道 接线员们很清楚这种东西 |
[07:48] | It’s a fire suppression system. | |
[07:51] | Oh, I’m aware. Dispatchers know all about this stuff. | |
[07:54] | It uses the inert gas to suck all the oxygen out of the room. | 它会利用惰性气体吸光房间里的氧气 |
[07:58] | Thought only my mother could do that. | 我还以为只有我妈妈能做到 |
[08:00] | It would suffocate her pretty quick. | -那她很快就会窒息 -是的 |
[08:01] | Yeah, leaves you breathless I guess. | 应该会让你喘不上气 |
[08:04] | Always wondered what that felt like. | 我一直想知道那是什么感觉 |
[08:06] | (clears throat) Oh, I should introduce myself. | |
[08:08] | -I’m… -Josh. | -我该自我介绍一下 我是… -乔希 |
[08:10] | Wait. You know my name? | 等等 你知道我叫什么 |
[08:12] | Terry was giving me the grand tour yesterday, | 特里昨天带我参观过 |
[08:15] | and, um, I asked about you. | 我打听过你 |
[08:19] | -You seem really good at what you do. -Thanks. | -你好像很擅长本职工作 -多谢 |
[08:25] | I, uh… I’m gonna go down to the basement | 我… |
[08:29] | -and connect power to this thing. -Yeah, I’ll go with you. | 我要去地下室 给这东西接上电 |
[08:31] | Uh, to the elevator. | 好 我跟你一起…去电梯那 |
[08:34] | Isn’t Dispatch upstairs? | 调度中心不是在楼上吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, you know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:37] | -(chuckles) -Nice meeting you, clean agent, uh… | 很高兴见到你 清爽小伙… |
[08:40] | -Carson. -Yeah. | -卡尔森 |
[08:42] | I’m much nicer than that other agent. | -卡尔森 对 |
[08:45] | -Oh. Yeah. -(laughs) | 我可比那种清洁剂好多了 对 |
[08:54] | Nice. You got us sent to the principal’s office. | 真好 你害得我们进校长办公室了 |
[08:57] | Shouldn’t have stolen my ambulance. | 你不该撬走我的救护车 |
[08:59] | Oh, are you feeling nostalgic for middle school again? | 你又开始怀念中学生活了吗 |
[09:01] | You only graduated, what, last week? | 你是不是上周才毕业 |
[09:03] | Give it a rest. | 少说几句 |
[09:11] | (Claudette chuckles) | |
[09:12] | Well, this is tragic. | 这真可悲 |
[09:14] | Oh, you want to know what’s tragic? | 你想知道什么是真的可悲吗 |
[09:16] | The fact that you’re still talking. | 就是你还在喋喋不休 |
[09:18] | -(scoffs) Finally. -And you. | -终于挨说了 -至于你 |
[09:20] | I expected more from you. | 我本来对你寄予厚望 |
[09:22] | So, welcome to the quiet room. | 欢迎来到静心室 |
[09:25] | Designed for dispatchers who need | 是专门让调度员暂时离开中心 |
[09:26] | a little time off the floor, | 换换脑子的地方 |
[09:28] | or in this case, a time-out. | 在这种情况下 借给你们反省用 |
[09:56] | (buzzing) | 危险 公用设施地下室 |
[09:59] | (beeps) | |
[10:03] | Carson, | 卡尔森 |
[10:04] | I just got an alert about the fire suppression system. | 我刚收到灭火系统警报 |
[10:06] | (rhythmic beeping) | 搞什么鬼 紧急复位 |
[10:09] | What the hell? | |
[10:11] | (rhythmic beeping continues) | |
[10:17] | Oh! | |
[10:19] | (electrical hissing) | |
[10:21] | (screaming) | |
[10:27] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[10:31] | (electrical buzzing) | “团队的力量在于每个成员” |
[10:32] | (sighs) | “每个成员的力量成就团队” -菲尔·杰克逊 |
[10:34] | Well, I need to go and check on whatever that was. | 我得去看看出了什么事 |
[10:37] | Try not to kill each other while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候尽量别自相残杀 |
[10:39] | We can’t spare the resources. | 我们腾不出人手 |
[10:45] | (hissing) | |
[10:47] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[10:51] | -(knocking) -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[10:53] | -Did you get it, too? -Yeah, power surge. | -你也看到了吗 -是的 电涌 |
[10:55] | -No, this alert. -“Fire suppression system.” | 不 是这个警报 |
[10:58] | Is that the sprinklers or the new CAS? | “灭火系统” 是自动喷淋的还是新式中央报警站 |
[10:59] | It’s that, uh, waterless system. | 就是那种无水系统 |
[11:01] | Yeah, sucks all the oxygen out of a room. | 是的 会把房间里的氧气吸光 |
[11:03] | I met the guy who was installing it. | 我见过装系统的人 |
[11:05] | Hmm. If you met him, you should go talk to him. | 那你应该去找他谈谈 |
[11:08] | Oh, uh, I-I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:10] | I’ve-I’ve got the floor, and Sue is dealing with, um… | 我得盯着调度中心 苏正在处理… |
[11:14] | -Oh. Yeah, I heard it. -Everyone heard. | -是的 我听到了 -大家都听到了 |
[11:17] | All right, I’m on it. | 好 我去处理 |
[11:19] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:24] | (gasping) | |
[11:29] | (coughing) | |
[11:32] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[11:42] | (beeping) | 机房 |
[11:44] | Terry?! Terry?! | 特里 特里 |
[12:05] | (alarm buzzing) | 好了 醒醒 特里 |
[12:12] | All right, come on, Terry. | |
[12:15] | Terry? Hey, there we go. | 特里 这就对了 |
[12:17] | -Terry, can you hear me? -Yeah. Yeah. | -特里 能听到我说话吗 -是的 能 |
[12:19] | System shorted out. | 系统短路 |
[12:21] | Couldn’t make it to the door. | 我没能走到门口 |
[12:22] | Hmm. | |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | All right. (panting) | 行了 |
[12:37] | -Can you hold yourself up? -Yeah. | 你能坐住吗 |
[12:39] | All right. | -可以 |
[12:41] | (Terry panting) | -那好 |
[12:42] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:47] | ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ | 火警 |
[13:15] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. This is | 求救 |
[13:17] | Firefighter Eddie Diaz on a department-wide channel. | 我是消防员埃迪·迪亚兹 正在使用部门频道 |
[13:20] | We have a fire at Metro Dispatch downtown. | 市中心大都会调度中心发生火灾 |
[13:22] | Point of origin appears to be on the second floor records room. | 起火地点应该是二楼档案室 |
[13:25] | All non-essential personnel begin | 所有非必要人员启动疏散程序 |
[13:27] | evacuation procedures. | |
[13:28] | Repeat. This is Firefighter Eddie Diaz. | 重复 我是消防员埃迪·迪亚兹 |
[13:31] | Metro Dispatch is on fire. | 大都会调度中心发生火灾 |
[13:41] | Why is this even in here? | 这里怎么会有这种东西 |
[13:43] | Okay. How long before you think we can head back there | 好了 你觉得我们还要多久才能回去 |
[13:45] | and just tell them we worked it all out? | 告诉他们我们解决矛盾了 |
[13:47] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:48] | Okay, you know what? We need a plan. | 我们要制定一个计划 |
[13:51] | Let me see if I can figure out how to save the day again. | 让我看看能否想到办法再次挽救局面 |
[13:53] | And don’t worry. You can take all the credit again, too. | 别担心 你还是能独揽功劳 |
[13:56] | Are you really seriously about to throw another temper tantrum? | 你真打算再发一通脾气吗 |
[13:59] | -I did not throw a tantrum! -Rockabye baby. | 我没发脾气 乖一点 小丫头 |
[14:05] | Listen, we are now in the quiet room, | 听着 我们现在身处静心室 |
[14:08] | so you might want to use this time | 也许你可以利用这段时间理理思路 |
[14:10] | to be alone with your thoughts. | |
[14:11] | So allow me to provide you with one. | 我来给你提供一个 |
[14:14] | You stood in the middle of the floor | 你站在办公大厅中间 |
[14:16] | yelling and lecturing me | 冲我嚷嚷 |
[14:19] | about not being a team player. | 教训我 说什么我没有团队精神 |
[14:21] | And yet, your panties are all in a bunch | 而你自己却因为没抢到功劳而反应过度 |
[14:23] | because you didn’t get the credit. | |
[14:25] | Let me tell you something, baby girl. | 我要告诉你 |
[14:27] | There’s no “I” in “team.” | 小丫头 团队里不分个人 |
[14:30] | Think about that. | 好好想想 |
[14:40] | (sirens wailing) | |
[14:52] | All right, guys, let’s get ready to go. | 好 |
[14:58] | Captain Shore. | 各位 准备开工 |
[14:59] | Captain Nash. You’re first on the scene. | -肖尔队长 |
[15:02] | -BOBBY: Eddie. -Records room on the second floor | -纳什队长 -你们最先赶到现场 |
[15:04] | is fully involved. | -埃迪 二楼的档案室整个烧着了 |
[15:06] | Fire could spread to the third floor. That’s the main floor. | 火势有可能蔓延到三楼 那是主楼层 |
[15:09] | Hen. The clean agent system knocked him out for a second. | 小亨 清洁剂灭火系统导致他有过短暂昏迷 |
[15:12] | He took in a lot of gas, but | 他吸入了大量气体 |
[15:14] | there could be a lingering narcotic effect. | 可能会有持续的麻醉效果 |
[15:15] | -Okay, I got him. -Okay, Hen, I want you | 好了 交给我 |
[15:17] | to set up a triage area in the parking garage next door. | 小亨 你去隔壁的停车场 设置伤检分流区 |
[15:18] | Copy that, Cap. I’m gonna need a hand. | 收到 队长 我需要帮手 |
[15:20] | It is Monday. | “周一”在此 |
[15:23] | Fine. You’ll do. | 好吧 就你了 |
[15:25] | -Happy to help. -HEN: All right, let’s go. | -乐意效劳 -我们走 |
[15:26] | Jonah, take Meyers and Ortiz with you. | 乔纳 带上迈耶斯和奥尔蒂斯 |
[15:28] | Okay. Come on, guys. | 好 来吧 两位 |
[15:35] | What do you think? Triage over there, | 你怎么看 |
[15:37] | so they could put the command center here? | 在那边设置分流区 这样就能在这边设置指挥中心 |
[15:39] | -Yeah, works for me. I’ll get it rolling. -Okay. Come on. | -我看没问题 这就去办 -好 来吧 |
[15:41] | So let’s get these vehicles removed. | 把这些车挪走 |
[15:43] | I want immediate, minor and delayed over here, | 分别设置抢救区 轻伤区 还有延后治疗区 |
[15:45] | command post officers and assistants over there. | 指挥人员和助手安排在那边 |
[15:48] | There’s going to be a lot of smoke inhalation, | 会有很多吸入烟雾的病患 |
[15:49] | so stack up the O2 bottles as the rescues respond in. | 在等待救援队伍的同时 多准备些氧气瓶 |
[15:52] | And give me plenty of room to work. | 给我留出足够的工作空间 |
[15:54] | I need my space. | 我需要地方 |
[15:57] | I want crews at the Delta side, as well. | 建筑物右侧也要派人去 |
[15:59] | Chimney, put together a team from the 133, raise the ladders | 齐姆尼 从133中队召集一组人 架起云梯 |
[16:02] | and start hitting that corner window. | 撬开边角那个窗户 |
[16:04] | Copy that. Han, you’re with me. | 收到 韩 你跟我上 |
[16:05] | Guess we’re working together. Should be fun. | 看来我们要合作了 应该会很有意思 |
[16:07] | -Rookie, do everything I tell you to do. -Or not. | -菜鸟 听我吩咐 -那可不一定 |
[16:09] | Buck, Lucy, suit up. You’re going inside. | 巴克 露西 穿好装备 你们进去 |
[16:11] | You’re gonna hit the fire at the source on two. | 到二楼火源那 快 |
[16:13] | -Go. | -Go. 收到 |
[16:17] | (sighs) | 你说得对 我可能是想要功劳 想得到认可 |
[16:24] | You’re right. | |
[16:26] | I wanted the credit. The validation, I guess. | |
[16:28] | And maybe it was me being all Gen-Z, but | 可能因为我是95后 |
[16:32] | I was trying to stand up for everybody. | 但我是想替大家站出来 |
[16:35] | You know, we don’t do enough of that in this world. | 在现实中 我们这一点做得不够 |
[16:38] | That’s kind of deep. | 有点深度 |
[16:41] | For real. | 真的 |
[16:42] | Hmm. | |
[16:43] | -You should have read my college essay. -Wait. | 你应该读读我的大学申请书 |
[16:45] | Why aren’t you in college? | 等等 你为什么不去上大学 |
[16:48] | Why do you care? | 你管呢 |
[16:50] | Girl. | 小丫头 |
[16:52] | I wasn’t ready to go. | 我还没准备好 |
[16:54] | I just needed more time, but now I’m out of time, | 我需要更多的时间 |
[16:59] | and USC sent me this letter, and they want me to make | 但我现在没时间了 |
[17:02] | my decision, and I’m still trying to figure out what to do. | 南加州大学给我发过信 |
[17:07] | (sighs) | 希望我做出决定 我还在试图想清楚该怎么做 |
[17:09] | You should quit. | 你应该辞职 |
[17:10] | Yeah, you would love that. | 对 |
[17:13] | No, I wouldn’t. | 你巴不得呢 |
[17:15] | I told you once | 我才没有 |
[17:18] | that I saw greatness in you. | 我跟你说过 我认为你很有潜质 |
[17:21] | And you know I don’t say anything I don’t mean. | 你也知道 我不会口是心非 |
[17:24] | But maybe your greatness is meant for something else. | 但也许你的潜质应该用在别处 |
[17:27] | -Like what? -I don’t know. | -比如什么 -我不知道 |
[17:30] | And you don’t know, either. | 你自己也不知道 |
[17:32] | ‘Cause you’ve got your whole life ahead of you. | 你还有一辈子的路要走 |
[17:34] | Get the hell out of here and go to college. | 离开这里 |
[17:37] | Hang around with some people your own age. | 去上大学 找些同龄人交往 |
[17:39] | Fill your head with some knowledge, | 学点知识 |
[17:43] | and do some things. Some crazy things, | 做一些事情 一些疯狂的事 |
[17:46] | some courageous things, | 一些勇敢的事 |
[17:48] | and maybe even some naughty things. (both chuckle) | 甚至一些淘气的事 |
[17:54] | Because… this job, | 因为 这份工作 |
[17:59] | it comes with a price, | 是要付出代价的 |
[18:01] | and it’s a heavy one. | 而且代价不菲 |
[18:04] | And it’s also one I never want to see you have to pay. | 我从不希望看到你付出这个代价 |
[18:09] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我说得对 |
[18:11] | Because you’re always right. | -因为你总是对的 |
[18:13] | Yeah, and because if you were sure | -没错 |
[18:16] | you wanted to be a dispatcher for the rest of your life, | 还因为你要是打定主意 当一辈子的调度员 |
[18:19] | you’d have already thrown that letter away. | 你早就把那封信扔掉了 |
[18:24] | Captain Nash, my people are initializing | 纳什队长 |
[18:27] | our disaster protocols, which means they’re gonna need help | 我的人正在启动灾难应对程序 也就是说他们需要帮助 |
[18:29] | turning a sizable part of that parking garage | 好把停车场的一大部分 |
[18:31] | into a mobile dispatch center so we can keep taking calls. | 改造成移动调度中心 以便我们继续接听报警电话 |
[18:34] | -How’s the volume? -Oh, it’s unusually high. | -报警电话多吗 -非常多 |
[18:37] | There’s no way that Valley can handle all the traffic. (coughs) | 山谷中心不可能应付这么多电话 |
[18:40] | Contact Paramedic Greenway from the 133 and coordinate | 联系133中队的格林威急救员 |
[18:42] | -with him. -Any of my people can help you set up. | 跟他协调 -我的人都能帮你 |
[18:45] | Well, thank you. Oh, I also have | -谢谢 |
[18:47] | five of my senior dispatchers still taking calls upstairs. | 我还有五名资深调度员 仍然正在楼上接电话 |
[18:49] | Unless the fire’s encroaching, they won’t stand down till | 除非大火烧过去 |
[18:52] | we get the trunk line connected. | 否则他们在中继线接通之前 是不会离开岗位的 |
[18:53] | You said senior dispatchers. | 你刚刚说资深调度员 |
[18:54] | So May has been evacuated? | 那麦伊已经被疏散了吗 |
[18:57] | She’s still up there? | 她还在上面 |
[18:58] | I put her in the quiet room with Claudette. | 我让她和克劳黛特进静心室了 |
[19:00] | I am so sorry. With all this craziness, I forgot. | 真抱歉 这里乱成一团 我给忘了 |
[19:03] | -Where is this quiet room? -It’s on the third floor. | -静心室在哪 -三楼 |
[19:05] | -It’s behind main dispatch. -That’s just above the source | 在主调度厅后面 正好在火源上面 -什么 |
[19:07] | -of the fire. -SUE: What?! -Eddie, get some turnouts. | -埃迪 去拿几件消防衣 快点 |
[19:09] | Now. Go. Captain Shore, I’m passing the baton. | 肖尔队长 |
[19:10] | You’re the new IC. I’m going in. | 我把指挥权交给你 你是新的火场指挥员 |
[19:17] | Why is Cap going in? | 我要进去 队长为什么要进去 |
[19:21] | May’s still up there. | 麦伊还在上面 |
[19:24] | Feels like I’m missing something. | 感觉有些事我不知道 |
[19:26] | Family history. | 家族历史 |
[19:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:31] | BOBBY: Donato, you’re with me. Eddie, you’re with Buck. | 多纳托 你跟着我 |
[19:33] | Let’s hit it. | 埃迪 你跟着巴克 开始行动 |
[19:38] | Why it so hot in here? | 这里怎么这么热 |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:43] | -It’s hotter on this side. -Yeah. | -这边更热 -对 |
[19:47] | It feels like it’s coming from someplace over here. | 感觉热气是从这里什么地方出来的 |
[19:56] | Something’s wrong. Something’s very wrong. | 不对劲 很不对劲 |
[20:07] | MAY: Claudette, get back. | 克劳黛特 进屋 |
[20:08] | (echoes): Claudette, get back. | 克劳黛特 快进屋 |
[20:11] | Get back! | 快进屋 |
[20:14] | (muttering): I don’t like fire. | 我不喜欢火 |
[20:15] | I don’t like it. I don’t like fire. | 我不喜欢 我不喜欢火 |
[20:17] | I don’t like fire. | 我不喜欢火 |
[20:28] | TAYLOR: If you’re just joining us, | 如果您刚开始收看 |
[20:30] | the Downtown Metro Dispatch Center | 市中心大都会调度中心 |
[20:31] | has suffered some kind of power surge | 遭遇某种电涌 |
[20:33] | which, as you can see, | 正如你们所看到的 |
[20:35] | has sparked a fire inside the building. | 导致大楼内部着火 |
[20:37] | Evacuations are in progress, | 尽管我听说 |
[20:39] | although I’m hearing that the danger | 危险还未扩散到调度大厅 |
[20:41] | has not spread to the actual dispatch floor yet. | 但疏散正在进行中 |
[20:45] | (coughing) There’s no way out the other direction. (panting) | 另一个方向没有出路 |
[20:49] | Both hallways are fully involved. | 两个走廊都完全着火 |
[20:51] | But somebody’s got to be coming for us. | -但会有人来找我们的 |
[20:53] | Nobody’s coming. They can’t save us. | -不会的 他们救不了我们 |
[20:56] | Claudette, we’re in the 911 call center. | 克劳黛特 |
[20:58] | Someone should be coming to find us. | 我们在911报警中心 应该会有人来找我们 |
[21:00] | Okay, give me your jacket so I can wet it. | 把你的外套给我 我把它弄湿 |
[21:03] | Come on! Give me your jacket. | 快点 |
[21:04] | (coughing) | 把外套给我 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God. Claudette. | 我的天 克劳黛特 |
[21:10] | I don’t like fire. (sniffles) | 我不喜欢火 |
[21:24] | -Sue, I’m fine now. I can help. -Oh, good. | -苏 我没事了 可以帮忙 -太好了 |
[21:26] | So, I’ve reconciled the duty roster and the visitor log. | 我核对了值班表和访客记录 |
[21:29] | Everybody in the building is accounted for | 除了麦伊和克劳黛特之外 |
[21:31] | except for May and Claudette. | 楼里的其他人都对上了 |
[21:32] | I know they’re gonna get them out of there. | 但我知道她们会被救出来的 |
[21:35] | So, this is the only other name. He signed in this morning. | 只剩这一个名字了 他是早上签到的 |
[21:37] | Carson. Yeah, he was installing the clean agent system. | 卡尔森 他是安装清洁剂灭火系统的人 |
[21:40] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后看到他是什么时候 |
[21:42] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[21:45] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[21:47] | SHORE: This is Captain Shore. | 我是肖尔队长 |
[21:49] | I need two firefighters for search and rescue. | 我需要两名消防员进行搜救 |
[21:50] | Worker named Carson Hayes, | 有个叫卡尔森·海耶斯的工人 |
[21:53] | last seen on level two, could still be in the building. | 最后有人看到他是在二楼 有可能还在楼里 |
[21:56] | This is Diaz. Buckley and I are on two. | 我是迪亚兹 |
[21:57] | We swept the whole floor. | 巴克利和我在二楼 我们搜过整个楼层了 |
[21:59] | This is dispatcher Russo. | 我是调度员鲁索 我可能知道他在哪 |
[22:00] | -I think I know where he is. -Go ahead, Josh. | 说吧 乔希 |
[22:02] | He told me he was going to the basement | 他跟我说过要去地下室接通系统电源 |
[22:04] | to connect power to the system. | |
[22:06] | It’s probably the electrical vault. | 可能在电力室 |
[22:07] | I can meet you on two and take you down there. | -我可以在二楼跟你们会合 带你们下去 |
[22:09] | Negative, we got this. Buck! | -不行 我们能搞定 巴克 |
[22:12] | -Take this for me. -I got it. | -嘿 接过去 -没问题 |
[22:14] | But I-I’m right by the fire stairs. | 但我就在消防楼梯旁边 |
[22:16] | I-I could be down there right away. | 马上就能下去 |
[22:17] | Josh, you’re a dispatcher, not a firefighter. | 乔希 你是调度员 不是消防员 |
[22:19] | Today, you’re a guest in this house. | 今天你是客人 |
[22:22] | He’s been waiting months to say that. | 这句话他等了好几个月了 |
[22:24] | SUE: Captain Shore, good news. | 肖尔队长 好消息 |
[22:26] | Mobile dispatch is almost ready to go live. | 移动调度中心基本准备就绪 |
[22:28] | SHORE: Maybe not that ready. | 也许还没准备到那种程度 |
[22:30] | Fire’s broke through to the third floor. | 火势已经突破到三楼 |
[22:31] | That roof might be compromised. | 房顶和那个无线电发射塔可能受到损坏 |
[22:33] | Along with that radio tower. | |
[22:34] | SUE: Well, that’s our only connection | 那是我们跟全市所有消防车 |
[22:36] | to every truck, ladder and ambulance in the city. | 云梯车和救护车的唯一联系纽带 |
[22:38] | And not just downtown. | 不只是市中心 |
[22:40] | -Valley, too? -All of it. | -也包括山谷那边 -全都是 |
[22:41] | SUE: If that tower goes, it doesn’t matter | 如果发射塔坏了 |
[22:43] | how many calls we take. | 我们接多少电话都没用 |
[22:44] | We can’t send anyone to rescue anyone anywhere. | 我们没法派任何人去任何地方救人 |
[22:47] | Han brothers, take this ladder, reposition it to the roof. | 韩家兄弟 |
[22:49] | Take a team up there and start venting it. | 用这部云梯 把方向调到屋顶 |
[22:52] | -And secure that tower. -Copy that. | 带一队人上去进行排风 守住那座塔 |
[22:54] | Albert. | 收到 艾伯特 |
[23:03] | All right, Albert, once I clear this area, | 好了 |
[23:05] | -you’re good to go! -ALBERT: Copy that. | 艾伯特 |
[23:09] | CHIMNEY: All right. | 等我检查完这里你就可以上了 收到 |
[23:11] | Get me ventilation here to there. Move! | 好 从这到那进行通风 快点 |
[23:15] | How we doing up there, Han? | 上面什么情况 韩 |
[23:17] | If we bind the straps to the base of this tower, | 如果能用带子困住发射塔基座就好了 |
[23:19] | think we’ll be golden. | |
[23:20] | What do you think about over there? | 你觉得那边怎么样 |
[23:21] | CHIMNEY: Sounds like a plan. | 听上去可行 |
[23:24] | Albert! | 艾伯特 |
[23:26] | -Albert. -(grunts) | 艾伯特 |
[23:28] | -Are you okay? Are you hurt? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[23:30] | -I’m fine. -Are you sure? | -你受伤了吗 -我没事 你确定吗 |
[23:32] | You’re not dizzy? Can you see? How many of me are there? | 头不晕吧 能看到东西吗 有几个我 |
[23:35] | Thankfully just the one. I couldn’t handle more of you. | 谢天谢地就一个 |
[23:38] | (Claudette coughing) | 再多我可受不了 |
[23:41] | I don’t know why the sprinklers aren’t on. | 搞不懂喷淋头为什么没打开 |
[23:43] | -It’s getting closer. -You think it’s gonna knock? | 火越来越近了 你觉得它会敲门吗 |
[23:47] | It goes everywhere, eats everything. | 它能去任何地方 -克劳黛特 -吞噬一切 |
[23:51] | -Claudette. -Smells like meat. | -克劳黛特 |
[23:53] | When it cooks you, | -烧到你时 闻上去就像烤肉 |
[23:55] | and your-your blood burns, too. | 你的血液也会灼烧 |
[23:58] | -That smells like copper. -Claudette. | 闻起来像铜 |
[24:00] | Can’t forget that smell. | -克劳黛特 -我忘不了那种味道 |
[24:03] | Sometimes I remember, | 有时候我会想起来 |
[24:06] | comes out of nowhere. | 无缘无故想起来 |
[24:08] | -Hits like a… -(fire whooshes) | 就像… |
[24:15] | (Claudette grunts) | |
[24:17] | Claudette, listen to me. | 克劳黛特 听我说 |
[24:19] | You didn’t die then, and you’re not gonna die now. | 你当时没死 现在也不会死 |
[24:22] | Don’t worry, don’t worry. It only hurts for a sec. | 别担心 只会疼一下 |
[24:24] | Then it takes your nerve endings out. | 之后它会摧毁你的神经末梢 |
[24:26] | You won’t feel a thing. You won’t– | 你就什么感觉都没了 |
[24:28] | You won’t feel a thing, o-okay? | 什么感觉都没了 知道吗 |
[24:30] | No, you won’t feel it. We won’t feel it. | 什么感觉都没了 |
[24:32] | We won’t feel… | 我们感觉不到… |
[24:39] | LUCY: Cap, we can’t get to them this way. | 队长 我们没法从这条路去找她们 |
[24:41] | (echoing): Cap. | 队长 |
[24:44] | Cap? What’s the plan? | 队长 |
[24:57] | EDDIE: This way, this way, this way. | 你有什么计划 这边 |
[24:59] | Josh said he’s in the electrical vault. | 乔希说他在电力室 好 |
[25:01] | Okay. Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[25:09] | Got him. | 找到他了 好了 |
[25:13] | -Carson? -Yeah. How’d you know? | -卡尔森 -我是 |
[25:16] | Josh let us know you’re down here. | -你怎么知道的 -乔希告诉我们你在下面 |
[25:18] | -CARSON: Josh? I’m glad he remembered. -Let me guess. | 乔希 真高兴他还记得 让我猜猜 |
[25:20] | -Arc blast? -Yeah. The suppression blanket took the hit. | 硬生生爆炸了 是的 防爆毯承受了冲击 |
[25:24] | I got too close. | 我离得太近 |
[25:26] | I crawled over here to get my phone. | 我爬过来拿手机 |
[25:27] | Well, we’re on no signal down here. | 这下面没有信号 |
[25:29] | (screams) My leg really hurts. | 我的腿很疼 |
[25:32] | BP is 130/80. | -血压在130到80之间 -有点高 |
[25:34] | Little high. We’re gonna give you | 我们会给你点东西止疼 卡尔森 |
[25:35] | something for the pain, Carson. | 我们会给你点东西止疼 卡尔森 |
[25:36] | -Should kick in soon. -Oh, please. | -很快就会起效 -拜托了 |
[25:38] | EDDIE: I’m also gonna need to cut through this pant leg. | 我还要剪开这条裤腿 |
[25:40] | Do what you got to do. | 该怎么做怎么做 |
[25:43] | I gave up trying to yell for help. | 我放弃了大声呼救 |
[25:45] | -What’s going on up there? -BUCK: Uh, well, | 上面什么情况 |
[25:46] | the building’s on fire. | 大楼着火了 |
[25:49] | Well, that’s not embarrassing. | 一点都不令人尴尬 |
[25:50] | Arc blast is not your fault. | 爆炸不是你的错 |
[25:51] | This is a very old building. | 这栋楼很老了 |
[25:53] | Who knows what kind of faulty wiring was down here? | 谁知道哪根电线没搭对 |
[25:56] | (grunts) Oh! | |
[25:58] | Why did I tell you to do that? | 我为什么要让你剪裤腿 |
[26:00] | Hey, I know it looks bad, but not a lot of blood. | 是的 |
[26:02] | That’s a good thing. | 我知道看上去很糟糕 |
[26:03] | Oh, isn’t that always a good thing? | 但没有流很多血 |
[26:05] | EDDIE: (chuckles) You got me there. | -这是好事 -难不成还是坏事吗 |
[26:08] | How’s that morphine? | 你把我问倒了 吗啡有效了吧 |
[26:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:13] | Okay, we’re gonna splint this | 我们要用夹板固定腿 |
[26:15] | and we’re gonna get you out of here. | 把你带出去 |
[26:16] | Can they fix it, or am I gonna be | 我的腿还能治好吗 |
[26:18] | the next contestant on So You Think You Can Sit? | 还是我会去参加下一期的 《你认为你能坐着?》 |
[26:20] | Now, listen, I had an entire fire truck | 听着 曾经有一整辆消防车 |
[26:22] | fall on my leg, and hey, look at me now. | 压在了我的腿上 看看我现在 |
[26:24] | That sounds horrible. | 听上去很吓人 |
[26:26] | No, horrible was the blood clots you get after. | 吓人的是之后会出现的血凝块 |
[26:29] | Mine was in my lung. I was coughing up blood. | 我的在我肺里 当时都咳出血了 |
[26:31] | -And they put you on these blood thinners and… -Buck. | -他们会给你用血液稀释剂… -巴克 |
[26:34] | You guys should take this act on the road. | 你们俩应该开始演一出 |
[26:35] | Let’s get you out of here first. | 先把你弄出去再说 |
[26:40] | BOBBY: May! | 麦伊 |
[26:46] | May! May, can you hear me? | 麦伊 |
[26:57] | (thudding) | 麦伊 你能听到我吗 |
[26:59] | BOBBY (distant): May! May! | 麦伊 麦伊 |
[27:05] | SHORE: Let’s knock it down quick | 迅速控制火势 |
[27:07] | and get this area ready for extraction. | 为撤离做好准备 |
[27:17] | (coughing) Help is here. | 救援来了 |
[27:20] | Come on, it’s time to go. | 快起来 该走了 |
[27:23] | Josh, we’re on-line down here, ready to cut the power. | 乔希 我们这边已经接通 准备切断电源 |
[27:27] | -Start wrapping it up up there. -Copy that. Wait for my signal. | -你们开始收尾 -收到 等我的信号 |
[27:29] | All right, anyone who’s ready, let’s hit the stairs. | 好 准备好的人都去楼梯那 |
[27:32] | I’m not going anywhere, sir. | 我哪都不去 先生 |
[27:33] | -Linda. -I can’t leave. | 琳达 我不能离开 |
[27:36] | Elderly man went out on a walk in the Palisades. | 帕利塞德那有个老人出去散步 |
[27:38] | Wandered into Will Rogers Park, can’t find his way back. | 进了威尔·罗杰斯公园 |
[27:40] | Any luck on a location? | 结果找不到回去的路了 找到他的位置了吗 |
[27:42] | He’s not near any major cell towers. | 他不在任何主手机信号塔附近 |
[27:44] | All units responding to the Westbrook Avenue section | 所有前往太平洋帕利塞德 韦斯特布鲁克街附近的单位 |
[27:47] | -of Pacific Palisades, please report. -(explosion overhead) | 请汇报情况 |
[27:50] | Linda, we got to go. | 琳达 我们得走了 |
[27:52] | ATHENA: 727-L-30 on scene. | 727-L-30在现场 |
[27:54] | -I’ve got the subject. -Terry, we’re on the move. | 已经找到目标 |
[27:56] | Cut the generator. | 特里 |
[28:07] | (coughs) | 我们这就走 切断发电机 |
[28:28] | You can’t win. It doesn’t care. | 你赢不了的 它不在乎 |
[28:31] | So that’s it. | 你就这点能耐 |
[28:34] | You’re just a playground bully | 你就像是游乐场里的小霸王 |
[28:35] | that likes to pick on little kids | 喜欢欺负小孩 |
[28:37] | to feel better about herself. | 借以维持良好的自我感觉 |
[28:39] | It’s actually pretty pathetic. | 这样其实很可悲 |
[28:40] | You don’t like me because I’m younger | 你不是因为我更年轻 |
[28:42] | and more competent than you ever were. | 比你更有能力才不喜欢我 |
[28:43] | And yeah, people like me, a lot. | 没错 大家都很喜欢我 |
[28:47] | So just lay there and die like the old dinosaur that you are. | 所以就躺在这里 像老古董一样死去吧 |
[28:51] | Y-You’re such a baby girl… | 你真是个臭丫头 |
[28:53] | And you just want to die? | 你想死是吗 |
[28:55] | You want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[28:56] | Answer me! Do you want to die?! | -回答我 你是不是想死 -不想 |
[28:58] | -No. -Then move your ass. | 那就起来 |
[28:59] | Now! | 快点 |
[29:08] | -BOBBY: Okay. -(coughing) | 好了 |
[29:09] | Hey, all right. | 嘿 |
[29:11] | Let’s get her some O2. | 好了 给她输点氧气 |
[29:12] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[29:13] | Breathe. You’re okay. Here we go. | 呼吸 你没事了 |
[29:16] | I got you. | 我们走 我扶住你了 |
[29:19] | BOBBY: Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:20] | MAY: Better now. | 现在好多了 |
[29:22] | (screams) | |
[29:25] | Keep moving, keep moving! | 继续走 |
[29:30] | -May, don’t tell your mother about that. -Okay. | -这事别告诉你妈 |
[29:36] | (coughing) | -好的 呼叫中心-会议室-休息室-电梯 |
[29:38] | Almost out! | 就快出去了 |
[29:42] | Go. I’ll wait for Cap and May. | 你们走 我等队长和麦伊 |
[29:47] | Han, you good? | -韩 你没事吧 |
[29:49] | -Yeah. -All right, nice work! | -没事 好 干得漂亮 |
[29:52] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们离开这里 |
[29:56] | Albert! | 艾伯特 |
[30:04] | Go, go, go! | 走 快走 |
[30:06] | CHIMNEY: I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[30:07] | -I got you. -(grunts) | |
[30:13] | (May screaming) | |
[30:29] | SHORE: This is Captain Shore. | 我是肖尔队长 |
[30:31] | We have a major structural collapse. | 现场发生重大结构性倒塌 |
[30:32] | All teams evacuate the building and report in. | 所有队伍撤离大楼或者汇报情况 |
[30:36] | MORRISON: This is Morrison, 133. We’re clear. | 我是133中队的莫里森 我们都安全 |
[30:42] | Cap! | 队长 |
[30:43] | (distant siren wailing) | |
[30:45] | QUINTANA: Quintana, 118. | -我是118中队的麦克多诺 -队长 |
[30:46] | -Cap! -We’re in the parking garage. We’re clear. | 我们在停车场 安全 |
[30:49] | Cap! | 队长 队长 |
[30:58] | MITCHELL: Mitchell, 118. We’re clear of the exit on the Baker side. | 我是118中队的米切尔 我们正在清理左侧出口 |
[31:02] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. | 求救 |
[31:03] | Captain Nash is down. | 纳什队长受伤 |
[31:05] | Captain Nash is down. | 纳什队长受伤 |
[31:07] | I need firefighters and equipment | 需要消防员和设备马上来三楼 |
[31:09] | -on the third floor now. -Double-time it. (straining, shouting) | 快点 |
[31:17] | Cap! | 队长 -来 这一块 |
[31:21] | (grunting) | -队长 -队长 -嘿 加把劲 |
[31:27] | (panting) | |
[31:33] | -Cap! | -Cap! |
[31:37] | ♪ I know it hurts ♪ | |
[31:39] | ♪ It’s hard to breathe ♪ | 好了 |
[31:43] | -♪ Sometimes ♪ -(shouting) | 一 |
[31:47] | Cap! Cap! | 三 |
[31:50] | ♪ These nights are long ♪ -♪ You’ve lost the will ♪ -(shouting) | 队长 |
[31:54] | Cap! | 队长 |
[31:56] | -Cap! -♪ To fight… ♪ | 队长 |
[31:58] | -Cap! | -Cap! 队长 队长 |
[32:01] | -Two, three. -♪ Is anybody out there? ♪ | 一 |
[32:03] | ♪ Can you lead me ♪ | 二 |
[32:07] | ♪ To the light? ♪ ♪ Is anybody out there? ♪ | 三 |
[32:14] | -One, two, three. -(all straining) | 一 |
[32:17] | ♪ Tell me it’ll all be ♪ | 二 |
[32:20] | ♪ All right… ♪ | 三 麦伊 |
[32:26] | -MAY: Here. -BOBBY: Here, we’re down here. | -这边 -这边 我们在这 你们能听到我们吗 |
[32:29] | Bobby! Bobby! Come on. | 鲍比 |
[32:31] | CHIMNEY: We got ’em! We got ’em! | -快点 -找到他们了 |
[32:33] | BUCK: Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[32:34] | BOBBY: We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[32:37] | Take May. | -把麦伊带走 -好的 数到三 |
[32:39] | CHIMNEY: On three. Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[32:43] | BUCK: Eddie, over here. Easy. | -麦伊 靠着我 -来这边 |
[32:45] | -Come on, Cap. -♪ I will carry you… ♪ | -慢点 |
[32:49] | (all panting) | -好了 |
[32:51] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[32:56] | -Yeah. -It’s all right. | 嘿 |
[32:58] | It’s all right. I’m okay. | 没事的 我没事 |
[32:59] | Says the man who just got hit by a roof. | 刚被房顶砸到的人居然能这么说 |
[33:04] | CHIMNEY: It’s like I always say, | 就像我常说的 |
[33:06] | you carry this entire operation on your back. | 你背上的担子很重啊 |
[33:08] | (chuckles) | |
[33:13] | I got you, Cap. | 我来扶你 队长 |
[33:18] | All right, 118. Let’s get to it. ♪ You are not alone ♪ ♪ I’ve been here ♪ ♪ The whole time ♪ | 好了 |
[33:37] | ♪ You ♪ ♪ Are not alone ♪ ♪ I’ve been here ♪ | 118中队 |
[33:45] | ♪ The whole time ♪ ♪ Singing you a song ♪ ♪ Ooh ♪ | 我们走吧 |
[33:52] | HEN: I got him. | 交给我吧 |
[33:54] | ♪ I will carry you ♪ | |
[33:56] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | |
[34:00] | ♪ I will carry you ♪ | |
[34:03] | ♪ Is anybody out there? ♪ | |
[34:05] | God has spoken. | 老天开口了 |
[34:07] | ♪ Whole time ♪ | |
[34:09] | ♪ You are not alone ♪ | |
[34:14] | ♪ Not alone ♪ | |
[34:16] | ♪ I’ve been here ♪ | |
[34:17] | ♪ The whole time ♪ | |
[34:20] | ♪ Singing you a song ♪ | |
[34:23] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | |
[34:26] | ♪ I will carry you ♪ | |
[34:29] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | |
[34:33] | ♪ I will carry you… ♪ | |
[34:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:40] | He took a rough hit, but he’s gonna be fine. | 他被砸得很厉害 |
[34:44] | ♪ I will carry you… ♪ | 但不会有事的 |
[34:46] | Yeah. Well, I’m just, uh… I’m glad you weren’t with him. | 是的 |
[34:52] | ♪ I know it hurts ♪ ♪ It’s hard to breathe ♪ ♪ Sometimes. ♪ | 我很高兴你当时没跟他在一起 |
[35:03] | -Hey. -Hey, May. | -嘿 -嘿 麦伊 |
[35:05] | She took in a lot of smoke. | 她吸入了大量烟雾 |
[35:06] | We’re going to use a nebulizer to give her | 我们会用雾化器给她的肺用药 |
[35:08] | -some medicine for her lungs. -Okay. | |
[35:10] | Hey. (chuckles) | -好的 -麦伊 |
[35:12] | You were a real badass in there. | 你之前在房间里够厉害的 |
[35:14] | -(laughs softly) -Sounded like me. | 有我的风范 |
[35:16] | I figured you were the only person you’d listen to. (chuckles) | 我猜你只会听自己的话 |
[35:20] | Just make sure I get the credit. | 但功劳是我的 |
[35:22] | Well, you finally earned it. | 你终于靠自己立了功 |
[35:31] | Wait, that’s my dad. I want to ride with him. | 等等 他是我爸爸 我要上车陪他 |
[35:35] | You didn’t have to lie. | 你不用撒谎 |
[35:36] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[35:38] | I have two dads and you’re one of them. | 我有两个爸爸 |
[35:52] | (indistinct radio chatter) | 你是其中之一 |
[35:58] | -SUE: You doing okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -是的 |
[36:01] | Fine. | 我没事 |
[36:02] | Cleared for duty by the paramedics. | 急救人员允许我继续工作了 |
[36:04] | Why don’t you take five, anyway? Looks like you could use it. | 不如你休息一会 貌似你有这个需要 |
[36:10] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[36:12] | I’m gonna take you up on that. (sniffles) | 我接受你的建议 |
[36:17] | Oh, wait. | |
[36:19] | Do we do background checks when we hire contractors? | 等等 我们雇佣承包商的时候 会做背景调查吗 |
[36:23] | Yes. They’re quite extensive. | 会 查得很全面 |
[36:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[36:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:35] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:36] | Terrible at my job? | 我工作干得太差劲了 |
[36:40] | -I think this whole thing is my fault. -Oh… | 我觉得这都是我的错 |
[36:43] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[36:44] | This building is… was ancient. | 这栋楼年代久远 |
[36:49] | We were due for an upgrade. | 我们早该升级了 |
[36:51] | Upgrades used to be my specialty. | 升级曾经是我的拿手活 |
[36:54] | There’s no reason why they still can’t be. | 现在也没有理由不是 |
[37:02] | Hey. | 你怎么样了 |
[37:03] | How you doing? | |
[37:05] | Thought I lost you there for a second. | 我一度以为会失去你 |
[37:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:11] | You know how they say your, uh, whole life | 你知道他们说人死前 |
[37:13] | flashes before your eyes? | 一生的画面都会在眼前闪过吗 |
[37:16] | Mine kind of sucked. | 我的人生有点惨不忍睹 |
[37:17] | (laughs softly) | |
[37:20] | Albert, I’m sorry. | -艾伯特 |
[37:22] | -Oh, it’s not your fault. -No, it was. | 我很抱歉 -这不是你的错 |
[37:24] | -You never should’ve been on that roof. -Howard, it… | 不 曾经是 -你不该上那个屋顶的 -霍华德 |
[37:26] | You were trying to tell me something the other day, | 你前几天想跟我说件事 |
[37:29] | and I wasn’t ready to hear it. | 我没准备好听 |
[37:34] | (sighs) You know, me and Pop have never really had a great relationship, | 你知道我和爸爸之间的关系一直不好 |
[37:38] | and I know that he thinks me being a firefighter | 我也知道他认为当消防员 |
[37:41] | is the stupidest thing I’ve ever done. | 是我最愚蠢的一个行为 |
[37:44] | It’s not stupid. | 这并不愚蠢 |
[37:46] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[37:51] | And you’re my brother, so… | 而你是我弟弟 所以 |
[37:56] | …you looking up to me, wanting to follow in my footsteps… | 你崇拜我 想追随我的脚步 |
[38:02] | …it meant the world to me, you know? | 这对我来说很重要 |
[38:08] | That’s actually why I didn’t want to disappoint you so badly. | 所以我才不想让你失望 |
[38:14] | Just wish I could be half as good at this as you are. | 真希望我能在工作上有你一半厉害 |
[38:17] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[38:19] | Don’t settle for being half of anything, okay? | 不管是什么事 别满足于做到一半好 |
[38:23] | Go out there and be something that allows you | 走出去 |
[38:24] | to be a hundred percent you. | 想办法百分之百发挥你的能力 |
[38:28] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[38:31] | I’m saying I love you. | 我的意思是说我爱你 |
[38:35] | And I want you to quit. | 希望你能辞职 |
[38:37] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这么做的话 |
[38:46] | (laughs) | |
[38:48] | (exhales) | |
[38:52] | This is silly. I feel like I just pulled something. | 这太傻了 我感觉就是抻到了什么地方 |
[38:54] | We will let the MRI confirm that. | 那就做核磁共振确认一下 |
[38:57] | Don’t need an MRI, just need some ibuprofen. | 用不着做核磁共振 开点布洛芬就行 |
[38:58] | -Is he kidding right now? -No. | -他是在开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[39:00] | He is a terrible patient. | 他是个很麻烦的病人 |
[39:03] | Look, you are getting that MRI, even if I have to throw you | 听着 核磁共振肯定要做 |
[39:05] | in the machine kicking and screaming. | 哪怕是你又踢又叫的 我也会把你扔进机器里 |
[39:07] | Listen, Sergeant… (grunts) | 听着 警佐 |
[39:08] | All right, all right. I won’t be doing any kicking. | -好 我不踢就是了 |
[39:10] | Exactly. A roof fell on you. | -这就对了 你被房顶砸中 |
[39:12] | I am fine. This is not a big deal. | 我没事 |
[39:13] | It was to me. | 这不是什么大事 对我来说是 |
[39:15] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:17] | So please, get the damn MRI. | 所以求你去做该死的核磁共振 |
[39:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:25] | Well, this is what I get for disobeying your orders. | 这就是我违抗你命令的下场 |
[39:27] | You did tell me not to go down there. | 你跟我说过 让我别去那里 |
[39:29] | I’m so glad you did, Papa Bear. | 我很高兴你去了 熊爸爸 |
[39:41] | Lucy Donato. | 露西·多纳托 |
[39:43] | -I’m Taylor… -Taylor Kelly. | -我是泰勒 -泰勒·凯莉 |
[39:45] | Yeah. Heard a lot about you. | 是的 久仰了 |
[39:48] | Same. | 彼此彼此 |
[39:53] | Uh, did you want a comment? | 你想让我说点什么吗 |
[39:57] | You don’t know what the 118 means to him. | 你不知道118中队对他的意义 |
[39:59] | I know all firefighters, | 我认识很多消防员 |
[40:01] | they live together and work together and… | 他们一起生活和工作 |
[40:04] | probably do feel like a family some of the time. | 可能有时候的确感觉像是一家人 |
[40:07] | But for Buck, that firehouse is his family. | 但对巴克来说 这间消防局就是他的家 |
[40:13] | When things gets messy at the 118, he falls apart. | 当118中队出现混乱时 他就会崩溃 |
[40:18] | I’d hate for things to get messy again. | 我不希望再出现混乱 |
[40:29] | She’s a peach. | 她多招人喜欢 |
[40:31] | Hey, so, uh, he-he– he’s good, right? | 嘿 他没事 对吧 |
[40:33] | He had some pain in his leg on the way in. | 他来的路上腿有点疼 |
[40:36] | -Might be a pinched nerve. -Mm. | 可能是神经受到挤压 |
[40:38] | Well, with all that he’s been through, | 鉴于他经历的状况 |
[40:40] | he’s lucky that’s all that it is. | 只是腿疼算他走运 |
[40:41] | Yeah, I think a lot of people got lucky today. | 今天很多人运气都挺好 |
[40:43] | JONAH: Coming through! | 借过 |
[40:45] | Come on! Come on. Come on. | 加油 |
[40:48] | -Give me something. -Decompressions. | 加油 来点反应 |
[40:49] | -Wh… -JONAH: I got her. | -深度按压 -交给我 |
[40:51] | HEN: Jonah! | -乔纳 -小心 |
[40:52] | -You’re gonna make it! -Jonah. | 要转弯了 -你能挺过来的 -乔纳 |
[40:54] | -She coded in the ambulance. -DOCTOR: What happened? | -她在救护车里出现心脏骤停 -出什么事了 |
[40:56] | Patient suffered cardiac arrest en route. No pulse. | 病人途中心脏骤停 没有脉搏 |
[40:59] | -How long has she been down? -12 minutes. | -她心跳停了多久 -12分钟 |
[41:01] | DOCTOR: Let’s call it. | 宣告死亡吧 |
[41:04] | (panting) | |
[41:18] | Jonah, what happened? | 乔纳 出了什么事 |
[41:21] | She was fine when I left triage. | 我离开分流区时她还好好的 |
[41:24] | Pressure bottomed out. | 血压降到最低点 |
[41:26] | Couldn’t get her rhythm back. | 无法让她恢复心率 |
[41:29] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[41:31] | I should’ve been able to save her. | 我应该能救活她的 |
[41:34] | I usually save them. | 一般都能救回来 |
[41:38] | Hen. | 小亨 |
[41:41] | She was fine. I-I don’t understand. | 她之前好好的 我不明白 |
[41:48] | Neither do I. | 我也不明白 |
[41:49] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[41:51] | It was weird, or he was weird? | 是事情很奇怪 还是他人很奇怪 |
[41:57] | “I should have been able to save her.” | “我应该能救活她的” |
[41:59] | That’s what he said. | 这是他的原话 |
[42:00] | Like she was a math problem or… | 就好像她是道数学题 |
[42:04] | a missed point in a tennis match and-and not a human being. | 或是网球比赛中丢掉的一分 而不是一个人 |
[42:08] | Well, maybe that’s just how he packs it away. | 或许这是他劝慰自己的方式 |
[42:11] | There’s packing away and there’s throwing away. | 可以说是劝慰 也可以说是丢弃 |
[42:18] | Look, you always say that when you’re out there, | 你总是说在出任务时 |
[42:22] | all you’ve got is your instincts. | 你只能凭直觉行事 |
[42:24] | And truth is, you’ve never liked the guy. | 事实是 你从没喜欢过他 |
[42:29] | So maybe there’s a reason why. | 也许是有原因的 |
[42:32] | I think there is. | 可能是这样 |
[42:41] | Captioning sponsored by 20th CENTURY FOX TELEVISION | |
[42:44] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org |