时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (“Longview” by Green Day playing) | 刘易斯顿科技工程和数学学院 |
[00:16] | ♪ I sit around and watch the tube ♪ | |
[00:20] | ♪ But nothing’s on ♪ | |
[00:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:22] | It’s the French Revolution. | 法国大革命 |
[00:24] | They beheaded all the rich people with guillotines. | 他们把所有的富人都送上了断头台 |
[00:26] | I heard that it happened so fast sometimes | 我听说砍头的速度太快 |
[00:28] | that the bodies were still moving. | 有时候尸体还会动 |
[00:30] | Like, they didn’t even know they were dead. | 就好像他们不知道自己死了 |
[00:32] | Cool, right? | 酷吧 |
[00:33] | You’re such a weirdo. | 你真是个怪胎 |
[00:35] | (kids laughing) | |
[00:38] | ♪ I’m in a house with unlocked doors ♪ | |
[00:44] | ♪ Bite my lip and close my eyes ♪ | |
[00:47] | ♪ Take me away to paradise. ♪ | |
[00:50] | ♪ ♪ | |
[00:54] | (groaning) | |
[01:13] | (screaming) | |
[01:35] | BOY: Get up. We got to get off the bus. | -所有人下车 -得马上下车 |
[01:38] | (indistinct chatter) | -快 -快点 没事的 一个一个来 下车 看前面 |
[01:45] | DESTINY: Is he dead? | -他死了吗 |
[01:47] | YOUNG JONAH: I think he had a heart attack. | -可能是心脏病发作 |
[01:48] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[01:51] | You, run to that pay phone and call 911. Go! | 你 快去公用电话亭打电话报警 快去 |
[01:57] | -One, two, three. -DESTINY: What are you doing? | -一 二 三 -你在干吗 |
[01:59] | JONAH: CPR. | 做心肺复苏 |
[02:01] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[02:08] | Two, three, four, five, six, seven… | 二 三 四 |
[02:19] | (driver grunts) | 五 六 七 |
[02:21] | -(groans) -DESTINY: Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:22] | He’s alive. | 他活过来了 |
[02:27] | You saved him. | 你救了他 |
[02:29] | (“Holding Out for a Hero” by Bonnie Tyler playing) | |
[02:33] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[02:41] | BRIE: Just three days ago, | 就在三天前 |
[02:42] | this quiet neighborhood was rocked | 一起差点造成人员伤亡的校车事故 |
[02:44] | by a near-fatal school bus accident. | 打破了这个社区的平静 |
[02:46] | Thankfully, none of the children aboard the bus were injured | 谢天谢地 |
[02:49] | when it crashed. | 事故发生时 校车上的孩子都平安无事 |
[02:50] | The driver’s life was spared | 多亏一位年轻人反应迅速 |
[02:51] | thanks to the quick thinking | 勇气可嘉 |
[02:52] | and incredible bravery of one young man. | 司机得以幸免 |
[02:55] | ♪ Where have all the good men gone ♪ | |
[02:58] | ♪ And where are all the gods? ♪ | |
[03:01] | ♪ Where’s the streetwise Hercules ♪ | |
[03:04] | ♪ To fight the rising odds? ♪ | |
[03:08] | ♪ Isn’t there a white knight ♪ | |
[03:11] | ♪ Upon a fiery steed ♪ | |
[03:14] | ♪ Late at night I toss and I turn ♪ | |
[03:17] | ♪ And I dream of what I need ♪ | |
[03:20] | ♪ I need a hero ♪ | |
[03:22] | ♪ I’m holding out for a hero ♪ | 乔纳·格林威 |
[03:24] | ♪ Till the end of the night ♪ ♪ He’s got to be strong… ♪ | 五万美元 |
[03:28] | So, what’s it like being a hero? | 当英雄是什么感觉 |
[03:31] | It’s freaking awesome. | 棒极了 |
[03:33] | -♪ I need a hero. ♪ -(laughs) | |
[03:39] | ATHENA: Anyone | 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[03:41] | want a cup of tea? | 有人想喝茶吗 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[03:45] | How about you? Maybe some lunch? | 你呢 吃点午饭吧 |
[03:46] | I noticed you didn’t eat anything at the reception. | 我看你在葬礼宴上什么都没吃 |
[03:48] | It felt weird eating at Claudette’s house | 参加完克劳黛特的葬礼在她家吃饭 |
[03:50] | after her funeral. It’s a weird custom. | 感觉很奇怪 这个习俗就很奇怪 |
[03:54] | Yeah. It’s to comfort the family, | 那是为了安慰家属 |
[03:57] | remember the deceased. | 缅怀逝者 |
[04:00] | You know, share some stories, maybe even laugh. | 分享一些往事 甚至还能笑一笑 |
[04:04] | How are you? You look tired. | 你怎么样 好像很累的样子 |
[04:06] | It was my first time going to her house. | 这是我第一次去她家 见她的家人 |
[04:08] | Meeting her family. You know, | 深切怀念 克劳黛特·科林斯 |
[04:10] | I’m not sure if she’d ever talked about them. | 我都不确定她是不是提过他们 |
[04:12] | Well, a lot of people like to keep their work life | 很多人喜欢把工作和生活分开 |
[04:14] | and home life separate. | |
[04:16] | MAY: I just always thought she was this | 我一直以为她是个很差劲的人 |
[04:18] | awful person who only existed to make my life hell. | 存在就是为了让我的日子不好过 |
[04:22] | But she was a wife and a mom. | 但她同时还是别人的妻子和母亲 |
[04:24] | She had a family that loved her. | 她的家人很爱她 |
[04:26] | And if I hadn’t gotten into that argument with her… | 要是我没跟她吵架 |
[04:29] | May, no. | 麦伊 别这样想 |
[04:32] | There’s no way you could have known | 你不可能知道那栋楼会着火 |
[04:33] | that building was gonna catch on fire. | |
[04:36] | BOBBY: Your mother is right. Whatever happened | 你妈妈说得对 |
[04:37] | to Claudette is not your fault. | 无论克劳黛特有何遭遇 |
[04:40] | Feels like it should be somebody’s fault. | 都不是你的错 感觉应该有人负起责任 |
[04:45] | CHIMNEY: Never understood these things. | 我一直不理解给这个干吗 |
[04:47] | You know? I mean, what are you supposed to do with them after? | 你事后该怎么处理它们 |
[04:53] | I don’t know, put them in a drawer | 不知道 |
[04:55] | and throw them out five years later? | 收进抽屉里 过五年扔掉 |
[04:57] | What were you even doing at her funeral? | 你为什么去参加她的葬礼 |
[04:59] | Seemed like the right thing to do. | 感觉应该去 |
[05:01] | She died on our watch. | 她死在了我们眼皮底下 |
[05:02] | It’s not the first time that that’s happened. | 这种事又不是头一次 |
[05:04] | We don’t normally go to a funeral. | 我们一般不会去参加葬礼 |
[05:07] | Hen. | 小亨 |
[05:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | I had this crazy idea in my mind. | 我脑子里有个疯狂的想法 |
[05:18] | Some questions about Claudette’s death. | 我对克劳黛特的死有些疑问 |
[05:20] | So I went to the funeral to try and get some answers. | 所以想参加葬礼寻找答案 |
[05:23] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的疑问 |
[05:25] | Just didn’t make any sense, Chim. She was fine. | 这件事没道理 齐姆 她当时好好的 |
[05:28] | And then she coded. | 然后就出现心脏骤停 |
[05:30] | And then she was dead. | 接着就死了 |
[05:33] | We see weird stuff every day. | 我们每天都能看到奇奇怪怪的事 |
[05:35] | That’s probably all this was. | 要不是那起蜘蛛事件 |
[05:39] | Except for the spiders. | 我可能就这么认为了 |
[05:41] | Are the spiders where the crazy comes in? | 你是因为蜘蛛起的疑心 |
[05:43] | There was another call. Right before | 你返回岗位之前 |
[05:45] | you came back to work. It was a kid | 我们出过一次任务 |
[05:47] | who had multiple tarantula bites. He was stable. | 有个年轻人多处被狼蛛咬到 他当时很稳定 |
[05:51] | So I left him alone with Jonah and then he coded. | 所以我把他单独留给乔纳 |
[05:54] | Just like Claudette. | 然后他就出现心脏骤停 就像克劳黛特一样 |
[05:56] | It’s most likely a coincidence. | 很可能是巧合 |
[05:59] | I mean, Claudette had hypertension. | 克劳黛特患有高血压 |
[06:02] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:05] | I may have looked in her medicine cabinet | 我在葬礼结束后的答谢宴期间 |
[06:07] | during the post-funeral reception. But | 可能看了看她的药柜 |
[06:10] | I… (sighs) | 但是 |
[06:16] | High blood pressure. | 高血压 |
[06:18] | High blood pressure combined with smoke inhalation | 高血压再加上吸入烟雾 |
[06:21] | would put a lot of stress on the heart. | 会给心脏带来很大的压力 |
[06:22] | Could cause a cardiac event. | 有可能导致心脏出问题 |
[06:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:26] | Except… | 但她的血压在现场时很稳定 |
[06:29] | her BP would have been stable at the scene. | |
[06:31] | Wait, how do you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[06:33] | Because you did her assessment. | 因为你给她做过评估 |
[06:34] | If her vitals hadn’t been stable, | 如果她的生命体征不稳定 |
[06:36] | you would’ve shipped her out priority. | 你会先送她就医 |
[06:38] | I think you’re onto something here. | -你可能真的发现了什么 |
[06:39] | You believe me. | -你相信我 |
[06:41] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[06:44] | Chris, hurry up. | 克里斯 |
[06:45] | We still got to pick up Tía Pepa. | 快点 我们还得接佩帕姑姑呢 |
[06:47] | Shouldn’t take that long to pack a toothbrush. | 装牙刷不应该用这么久 |
[06:49] | BUCK: Why don’t you just take a later flight? | 你干吗不坐晚一点的航班 |
[06:51] | You were at a funeral, you know? | 你去参加葬礼了 |
[06:52] | Y-Your parents will understand. | 你父母会理解的 |
[06:56] | They should understand. | 他们应该能理解 |
[06:58] | What is the dress code at a retirement party? | 参加退休派对应该穿什么衣服 |
[07:02] | Tie is probably too much. | 打领带可能太过分 |
[07:03] | It is my parents we’re talking about. | 毕竟那是我的父母 |
[07:06] | I’ll just grab it all. | 干脆全带上 |
[07:07] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这么做合适吗 |
[07:10] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:12] | My mom made this huge deal about this party. | 我妈妈非常重视这次派对 |
[07:14] | He did work at the company for 40 years. | 他在那家公司干了40年 |
[07:16] | And Chris… | 至于克里斯 |
[07:19] | He’s excited to see everyone, he misses them. | 他盼着看到大家呢 他很想他们 |
[07:21] | 40 years–that’s a long time. | 40年 够久的 |
[07:23] | Uh, you said he was in oil, right? | 你说过他在石油公司工作 对吧 |
[07:26] | Petroleum engineer. | 石油工程师 |
[07:27] | Spent his whole life | 一辈子都在开车到处跑 |
[07:29] | driving across the state. | |
[07:32] | Living everywhere but under his own roof with his own family. | 除了自己家 哪里都住过 |
[07:34] | Listen, uh, as-as someone who also | 听着 |
[07:37] | comes from a screwed-up family… | 同样作为原生家庭很糟糕的人… |
[07:39] | My family isn’t screwed up. | 我家挺好的 |
[07:42] | Just my dad, okay? | 只是我爸有问题 好吗 |
[07:43] | Plan is get in, get out without any drama. | 我的计划是波澜不惊地打个来回 |
[07:46] | Say congratulations, have some cake and… | 说句恭喜 |
[07:48] | (clicks tongue) call it a day. | 吃点蛋糕 然后就完事了 |
[07:50] | And what about when he starts to get in there | 要是他招惹到你了呢 |
[07:53] | and push your buttons? | |
[07:55] | There’s a hotel 20 minutes away, three-and-a-half stars. | 20分钟车程之外有家三星半的酒店 |
[07:57] | Chris is really gonna like the pool. | 克里斯会爱死那里的游泳池 |
[07:59] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[08:07] | CHIMNEY (whispers): Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 |
[08:09] | Can’t believe you’re having us break into Cap’s office. | 真不敢相信你要让我们闯进队长办公室 |
[08:12] | HEN: All right. | 好了 |
[08:14] | All right, come on, Chim. We need to find a copy | 好 快点 |
[08:17] | of the paramedic transfer forms | 齐姆 我们要找乔纳给克劳黛特和佩里 |
[08:19] | that Jonah submitted for Claudette and Perry, | 提交的急救人员移交表格复印件 |
[08:21] | our spider bite pet sitter, | 佩里是被蜘蛛咬伤的那个宠物保姆 |
[08:22] | see Jonah’s account of what happened to them. | 看看乔纳是怎么叙述事情经过的 |
[08:24] | Or we could log on to the computer, | 或者我们可以登录电脑 |
[08:26] | pull up Jonah’s personnel file. | 调出乔纳的个人档案 |
[08:28] | -Here. -Oh, how are you gonna get in there? | 拿着 |
[08:30] | Did you become a computer hacker while you were gone? | 你打算怎么登进去 你离岗那段时间变成黑客了吗 |
[08:32] | Well, I was living in a basement, but… | 虽然我当时住在地下室里 |
[08:35] | not exactly dealing with the Enigma machine here. | 但我们又不是要破解恩格玛机 密码 |
[08:41] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[08:43] | HEN: Found ’em both. | 两个人的都找到了 事故报告 洛杉矶消防局 |
[08:52] | All right, Perry Nivens. | 好 佩里·尼文斯 |
[08:54] | “Patient was found unconscious | “病患多处被狼蛛咬伤 |
[08:56] | “following multiple tarantula bites, | 被发现时陷入昏迷” |
[08:58] | “no other symptoms present. | “没有出现其他症状” |
[09:00] | “Paramedic Greenway pushed steroids. | “急救人员格林威注射了类固醇” |
[09:02] | “Prior to transport, the patient went into cardiac arrest. | “在送医前 病患出现心脏骤停” |
[09:05] | “Paramedic Greenway quickly and ably | “急救人员格林威迅速并干练地 |
[09:07] | “was able to restore a normal rhythm | 使用除颤仪” |
[09:09] | “through the use of defibrillation. | “让病患恢复正常心率” |
[09:10] | Patient was transported for follow-up care to the ER.” | “病患被送往急诊室接受后续护理” |
[09:14] | Sounds just like you told me. | 就跟你告诉我的一样 |
[09:15] | Language a little more flowery than I’m used to. | 用词比原来写我要花哨点 |
[09:18] | Claudette Collins. | 克劳黛特·科林斯 |
[09:20] | “Patient suffering from smoke inhalation, | “病患吸入烟雾” |
[09:22] | “no other symptoms were observed. | “没有发现其他症状” |
[09:25] | “Paramedic Greenway administered | “急救人员格林威使用了雾化舒喘宁” |
[09:27] | “nebulized albuterol, | |
[09:28] | “during transport patient went into cardiac arrest. | “病患在送医过程中出现心脏骤停” |
[09:31] | “Despite Paramedic Greenway’s valiant efforts, | “尽管急救人员格林威做出了英勇的努力” |
[09:33] | “defibrillation and manual compression | “使用了除颤仪并进行人工按压 |
[09:35] | “did not restore normal rhythm. | 但病患未能恢复正常心率” |
[09:37] | Patient was pronounced DOA at the Emergency Room.” | “病患在急诊室被宣告当场死亡” |
[09:40] | Well, there’s definitely a pattern. | 别的不说 |
[09:41] | In his reports, if nothing else. Whoa. | 单从报告上看就有个固定模式 |
[09:45] | Did you know Jonah’s only been with the LAFD for 14 months? | 你知道乔纳只在洛杉矶消防局 |
[09:48] | What? | 干过14个月吗 什么 |
[09:49] | Before that, he was | 在那之前 他曾经在芝加哥 |
[09:52] | a paramedic in Chicago, Miami, | 迈阿密 达拉斯 |
[09:54] | Dallas, Denver, and now L.A. | 丹佛当过急救人员 现在是洛杉矶 |
[09:57] | He moves around more than a carnival worker. | 他到处换地方 |
[09:59] | (bell ringing) | 频率比流动嘉年华的人都高 |
[10:00] | Oh, no, they’re here. | 不 |
[10:01] | (truck brakes squeak) | 他们回来了 |
[10:03] | Oh, no, we’re caught. | 不好 我们会被抓住的 |
[10:04] | We’re not caught. | 不会的 |
[10:06] | Just act cool, follow my lead. | 冷静点 跟着我 |
[10:08] | I make no promises. | 这可不敢保证 |
[10:17] | Hey, Hen, Chimney. | 小亨 |
[10:20] | Thought you guys were off today. | 齐姆尼 你们今天不是休息吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[10:24] | Then what are you doing here? (chuckles) | 那你们来这里干吗 |
[10:28] | And what’s with all the 902Ms? | 你们拿着急救报告干吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, we were just, uh, working on… | 我们就是在 |
[10:33] | A special project for the mayor. | 替市长做一个特别项目 |
[10:35] | W… Seriously? Well, what kind of project? | 真的假的 什么项目 |
[10:38] | Beta testing a new piece of equipment for us to use | 测试一种我们出外勤要用到的新设备 |
[10:41] | in the field. We just needed to, uh, go over some of the data from our transfer forms. | 我们需要查查移交表上的一些数据 |
[10:47] | -Just need data. -LUCY: Data. | -只是需要数据 |
[10:49] | Sounds official. | -数据 感觉很正式 |
[10:52] | Well, we better get going. | 我们得走了 |
[10:53] | The mayor’s office is gonna want that report ASAP. | 市长办公室 想尽快拿到报告 |
[10:56] | -Have a great shift. -CHIMNEY: See ya. | -当班愉快 -再见 |
[10:57] | -You’re a terrible liar. -And you’re too good. | -你撒谎真差劲 -你撒得太过分 |
[11:01] | What do you think they’re hiding? | 你觉得他们在隐瞒什么 |
[11:03] | ‘Round here, I find it’s best not to know. | 在这里 不知道最好 |
[11:11] | What are we doing? | 我们在干吗 |
[11:13] | I’m rummaging through a dead woman’s medicine cabinet. | 我翻看去世女人的药柜 |
[11:16] | I’ve got you breaking into the captain’s office, | 拉着你闯进队长办公室 |
[11:19] | looking at confidential personnel files. | 偷看机密人事档案 |
[11:21] | We’re trying to prove whether or not | 我们想确定乔纳是不是一个 |
[11:24] | Jonah was a bad paramedic. | 很糟糕的急救人员 |
[11:26] | What if we’re wrong? | 要是我们错了呢 |
[11:28] | What if we’re not? | 要是我们没错呢 |
[11:30] | He’s out there right now. | 他此刻就在外面 |
[11:31] | Someone’s calling for help, | 有人呼救时他会出现吗 |
[11:33] | and that guy’s gonna show up? | 看上去你摔得不轻 |
[11:35] | He’s holding their lives in his hands, | 他掌握着那些人的性命 |
[11:37] | and we don’t know what he’s gonna do with them. | 我们不知道他会怎么对待他们 |
[11:40] | Why don’t I give you something for the pain? | 我给你用点东西止疼 |
[11:44] | You sure that’s okay? | 你确定这样没问题 |
[11:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:59] | Oh, something’s wrong. EDDIE: (grunts) I haven’t even | 有点不对劲 |
[12:02] | shut off the engine. (groans) | 我连引擎都还没熄呢 |
[12:07] | -PEPA: Mami. -Hi. | -妈妈 -嗨 |
[12:09] | PEPA: ¿Que paso? | 出什么事了 |
[12:10] | Nada. | 没事 |
[12:12] | Where’s Christopher? | |
[12:14] | Out like a light ever since we left the car rental place. | 克里斯托弗呢 我们一离开租车店他就睡着了 |
[12:17] | Ay, pobrecito mi angelito. | 可怜的乖孩子 |
[12:19] | (chuckles) | |
[12:20] | Abuela, it’s so good to see you. | 奶奶 很高兴见到你 |
[12:21] | L.A. feels a little less like home without you there. | 你不在 我感觉洛杉矶都没那么像家了 |
[12:24] | Same here. | 我有同感 |
[12:25] | -Mm. -PEPA: So, now, | 现在说吧 |
[12:27] | what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:29] | Your mother is in there doing all the cooking. | 你妈妈正在里面做饭 |
[12:31] | PEPA: What? | 什么 |
[12:33] | I thought my fancy brother | 我还以为我那个很讲究的哥哥 |
[12:34] | hired caterers for his big parranda. | 雇了人来准备派对酒席 |
[12:36] | The caterers are only allowed | 酒席承办人只能负责热菜和上菜 |
[12:38] | to warm and serve the food. Helena insisted | |
[12:40] | on making everything herself. | 海伦娜坚持全都自己做 |
[12:43] | -(Pepa sighs) -Everything. | 全都自己做 |
[12:45] | You didn’t help out at all? | 你一点都没帮忙 |
[12:48] | I was allowed to make the tamales. | 她让我做玉米粉蒸肉 |
[12:50] | -PEPA: Ay, gracias. -(laughing) | 谢天谢地 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:56] | -I’m gonna go wake Chris, okay? -ISABEL: Yes, of course. | -我去叫克里斯 -好的 |
[13:02] | EDDIE: Mom, come on. You got to take a break. | 妈妈 拜托 你得休息一下 |
[13:04] | No, leave me alone, I’m almost done. | 不 别管我 就快做完了 |
[13:06] | -Everything looks perfect. -Yeah, okay. | -看上去一切完美 -是啊 |
[13:08] | I’m sure it tastes great, too. | 我相信味道一定也很香 |
[13:09] | -(smack) -I’m kidding. | 我逗你的 |
[13:11] | It’s so good to have my boys back home. | 你们父子俩能回来真是太好了 |
[13:13] | RAMON: It’s been too long. You should come visit | 好久不见 |
[13:15] | -more often. -EDDIE: Pretty sure planes | 你们应该回来得勤一点 |
[13:17] | -fly in both directions. -Well, now that | 飞机是来回飞的 |
[13:18] | your father’s retired, we’ll have time to visit more. | 既然你爸爸退休了 我们可以多去看看你们 |
[13:21] | -Yeah, I can’t believe it’s actually happening. -HELENA: Oh, God. | 不敢相信真有这么一天 |
[13:23] | Oh, did you show him the watch? | 你给他看手表了吗 |
[13:25] | -RAMON: Oh, it’s nothing. -HELENA: No, no show him. | -没什么好看的 -不 给他看看 |
[13:26] | -It was a nice gesture. -(Ramon groans) -Show me. | -是一份心意 |
[13:29] | Here, it’s… (chuckles) | -给我看看 给 |
[13:34] | Wow. | 它是… 哇 |
[13:35] | “In recognition of your 40 years of service | “感谢您40年的服务” |
[13:39] | “helping us reach new horizons for our company, | “帮助公司及所有权益人” |
[13:41] | “and for all of our stakeholders, | “达到新的高度” |
[13:43] | “the board thanks you. | “董事会向您和您的家人致以谢意” |
[13:44] | From our family to yours.” | |
[13:46] | It’s not quite a Silver Star. | 又不是银星勋章 |
[13:49] | But it-but it’s something… I guess. | 但可能还是有点意义的 |
[13:52] | Ah, it’s, uh, nice. Congratulations, Dad. | 不错 |
[13:55] | (box lightly thumps) | 恭喜你 爸爸 |
[13:57] | Feels strange. | 不用工作了 |
[13:59] | Being unemployed, it’s… | 感觉挺奇怪 |
[14:01] | No meetings to rush off to. | 不用急着去开会 |
[14:03] | No phone calls to juggle. | 不用忙着打电话 |
[14:04] | No… no reason to get out of bed at 4:00 A.M. | 不用… 没理由早上4点就起床 |
[14:08] | I-I… I don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself. | 我都不知道该干什么了 |
[14:10] | I bet. | 可不是 |
[14:13] | (mutters): Why live if you’re not working? | 不工作了还活着干吗 |
[14:17] | RAMON: So, how’s life as an operator? | 当接线员的日子怎么样 |
[14:22] | ATHENA: Love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:24] | All right, talk to you in the morning? | 好 |
[14:26] | Okay, bye-bye. | 明天早上再说 好 |
[14:28] | How many times are you planning to check on May? | 再见 你打算给麦伊打多少个问候电话 |
[14:32] | (sighs) Until I’m sure she’s okay. | 直到我确定她没事了 |
[14:34] | Mm. That you’re both okay. | 确定你们俩都没事 |
[14:37] | Oh, it’s my turn in the hot seat now. | 现在轮到我接受监管了 |
[14:40] | You pulled a woman out of a fire | 你从火堆里救出一个女人 |
[14:42] | and then she died in front of you at the hospital. | 她在医院里死在了你面前 |
[14:44] | I know that’s not easy. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[14:47] | Her husband came to find me at the funeral. | 她丈夫在葬礼上找到我 |
[14:50] | Wanted to shake my hand, thank me for doing what I could. | 想跟我握手 谢谢我尽了全力 |
[14:53] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[14:55] | That I wish I could’ve done more. | 我希望我能做得更多 |
[15:00] | But there has to be something you can do, right? | 你一定能做点什么的 |
[15:01] | Chimney and I put in a few calls, | 齐姆尼和我打了几个电话 |
[15:04] | talked to some other paramedics that Jonah worked with. | 跟乔纳以前的几个急救员同事聊了聊 |
[15:07] | Almost everyone says the same thing. | 大家说的基本上都一样 |
[15:08] | That he’s a little odd, that he’s overeager, | 他这人有点奇怪 |
[15:11] | but he’s a good paramedic. | 过于热心 但他是个很好的急救员 |
[15:14] | Almost? | “基本上” |
[15:15] | Well… there was this one guy | 122中队有个人 |
[15:19] | over at the 122– | |
[15:20] | him and Jonah responded to a fender bender. | 他和乔纳处置过一起轻微车祸 |
[15:23] | -Mm-hmm. -They were treating the driver | 他们处理了 |
[15:25] | for a concussion and some airbag abrasions. | 司机的脑震荡和气囊擦伤 |
[15:28] | He left Jonah alone with the driver. | 他把乔纳和司机单独留下 |
[15:30] | And when he came back, | 等他回来后 |
[15:32] | the driver was in full arrest. | 司机的心脏完全停止跳动 |
[15:35] | He died on the scene. | 当场死亡 |
[15:39] | Okay, babe, once is a mistake. | 亲爱的 |
[15:42] | Twice is a coincidence. | 一次是失误 两次是巧合 |
[15:43] | Three times is a pattern. | 三次就是习惯模式了 |
[15:45] | -You need to tell someone. -I don’t have any proof. | -你得告诉别人 -我没有证据 |
[15:48] | I file a complaint, he denies it, moves on | 我去投诉 他会否认 |
[15:52] | and becomes some other department’s problem. | 然后成为其他消防局的问题 |
[15:54] | -Okay, well, what about those other cities? -Well, | 其他那些城市呢 |
[15:56] | if he’d had a trail of suspicious deaths, | 如果他有可疑的致死记录 |
[15:58] | I don’t think the LAFD would’ve hired him. | 洛杉矶消防局应该不会雇佣他 |
[16:01] | Well, doesn’t have to be deaths. | 不一定非得死人才行 |
[16:02] | Just a pattern of suspicious behavior. | 有可疑的固定行为模式就够了 |
[16:05] | I mean, nobody starts with murder. | 没人一开始就是杀人犯 |
[16:11] | -(knocking) -CHIMNEY: Hang on, I’m coming. | 等等 这就来 |
[16:14] | They never start with murder. | 他们一开始并不是杀人犯 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry, Pat, I’m gonna need to buy a vowel. | 抱歉 帕特 你得说清楚点 |
[16:20] | Murderers. | 杀人犯 |
[16:22] | They never start with murder. | 他们一开始并不是杀人犯 |
[16:24] | People like Jonah, | 像乔纳这种人 |
[16:26] | they always have some kind of origin story. | 事情总是有缘起的 |
[16:30] | “The mayor called 13-year-old Jonah Greenway | “市长称13岁的乔纳·格林威” |
[16:32] | “a ‘hometown hero’ | “为家乡的英雄” |
[16:34] | “for successfully resuscitating his school bus driver | “因其成功地救回在驾车过程中” |
[16:37] | after a heart attack behind the wheel.” | “突发心脏病的校车司机” |
[16:39] | So Jonah was, like, a kid hero? | 所以说乔纳是个少年英雄 |
[16:41] | Yeah, th-there’s dozens of-of articles, interviews. | 没错 有一堆关于他的文章和采访 |
[16:44] | They gave him the damn key to the city | 他们还给他颁发了城市钥匙 |
[16:46] | and paid for college. | 付了他的大学学费 |
[16:48] | Saving that driver made him an overnight celebrity. | 救了那个司机让他一夜成名 |
[16:51] | I got full of myself after I’d ace an English test. | 我英语测试拿满分就已经得意忘形了 |
[16:53] | I can’t imagine what something like this | 不敢想象这种事对孩子的自我意识 |
[16:55] | would do to a kid’s ego. | 会有什么样的影响 |
[16:56] | Or how he’d feel when the attention went away. | 或者当关注退去时 他会有什么感觉 |
[16:59] | He’d probably miss the adulation. | 他可能很怀念那些个人崇拜 |
[17:01] | So much so that maybe | 以至于他也许会重新制造类似经历 |
[17:03] | he’d try to recreate the experience. | |
[17:06] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[17:08] | A malignant hero. | 一个恶毒的英雄 |
[17:10] | He didn’t want to kill people. | 他并不想杀人 |
[17:12] | He wanted to push them to the brink of death | 他只是想把他们推到死亡边缘 |
[17:13] | so that he could have the glory of saving them. | 然后得到救活他们的荣誉 |
[17:17] | You could only do that for so long before you slip up. | 你可以一直干下去 只要不出岔子 |
[17:19] | People would start to suspect. | 否则别人会开始起疑心 |
[17:20] | And then you move on, from city to city. | 那就搬走 换个城市 |
[17:24] | Miami, Chicago, | 迈阿密 芝加哥 |
[17:26] | Dallas, Denver… | 达拉斯 丹佛… |
[17:28] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[17:30] | We’ve been doing all this sleuthing | 我们查来查去 |
[17:32] | and he’s been hiding in plain sight on the local news. | 结果他就躲在本地新闻里 |
[17:34] | He still is. | 这么明显 他现在还是 |
[17:38] | (knocking) | 嗨 出什么事了吗 |
[17:43] | Uh, hi. Is everything okay? | |
[17:45] | We need to talk to Taylor. | 我们得跟泰勒谈谈 |
[17:49] | -(door closes) -Good morning. | 早上好 |
[17:51] | -Sorry, I-I know it’s early. -TAYLOR: Yeah. | 抱歉 我知道现在还早 |
[17:53] | It was even earlier when she woke me up. | 她把我吵醒的时候更早 |
[17:55] | HEN: We were hoping that, uh, we could watch | 我们想看看你在呼叫中心火灾现场的 |
[17:57] | some of your footage from the call center fire. | 录像资料 |
[17:59] | Is that something you could access from here? | 在这能看到吗 |
[18:03] | Theoretically… yes. | 理论上是可以的 |
[18:05] | -Why? -Yeah. | -怎么了 -是啊 |
[18:08] | Well, theoretically, I want to see | 理论上说 |
[18:11] | what happened before Claudette coded. | 我想看看克劳黛特 在心脏骤停前出了什么事 |
[18:13] | The dispatcher who died on her way to the hospital? | 那个在送医途中死亡的调度员吗 |
[18:16] | I-Is something going on, | 怎么回事 |
[18:18] | did the family make a complaint? | 死者家属投诉了吗 没关系 |
[18:21] | Yeah, it’s-it’s fine, Buck, I’m happy to help. | 巴克 我很乐意帮忙 |
[18:25] | Why don’t you make us some coffee? | 你去给我们做点咖啡 |
[18:26] | I’m sure we all could use a cup. | 我相信我们都需要喝一杯 |
[18:30] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你们想看的是这个吗 |
[18:32] | -(both laugh) -JONAH: You know, I’d say you don’t really | 我得说 |
[18:34] | have, uh, have the looks to be a phone operator. | 你看上去不像调度员 |
[18:36] | It’s crazy– she-she seems fine. | -真奇怪 感觉她好好的 -你很漂亮 不该在这里 |
[18:39] | How do you go from laughing one second to coding the next? | 怎么能上一秒还在笑 下一秒就心脏骤停了呢 |
[18:41] | Wait a minute. Can you rewind? | 等一下 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | -能倒回去吗 -可以 |
[18:45] | HEN: Stop it right there. | 在这停 |
[18:47] | CHIMNEY: What do you think that is– | 你觉得那是什么 |
[18:49] | -potassium? -HEN: I’m not sure. | 是钾吗 我不确定 |
[18:51] | O-Okay, come on, guys, wh-what’s going on here? | 拜托 两位 这是怎么回事 |
[18:54] | Buck, we’re not sure. | 巴克 我们还不确定… |
[18:56] | BUCK: We’re not gonna tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉任何人 |
[18:58] | Right? | 对吗 |
[19:00] | Off the record. | 我不会公开 |
[19:03] | Claudette was alert and conversant. | 克劳黛特当时很清醒 |
[19:06] | Her BP and her heart rate were stable. | 而且能说话 血压和心率都很稳定 |
[19:08] | Protocol dictates that the only treatment necessary in that case | 根据工作守则要求 在那种情况下唯一的必要治疗手段 |
[19:11] | is respiratory, to treat the smoke inhalation. | 是借助呼吸道治疗烟雾吸入 |
[19:14] | -Meaning? -HEN: Meaning | 什么意思 |
[19:16] | Jonah had no reason to push drugs of any kind. | 意思是乔纳没有理由注射任何药物 |
[19:19] | Are you saying her death wasn’t related to her injuries? | 你说她的死不是伤势造成的 |
[19:23] | Whatever drug Jonah was pushing on that video | 无论视频里乔纳注射的是什么药 |
[19:25] | caused her heart to stop. | 都导致她的心脏停止跳动 |
[19:26] | What… on-on purpose? | 他是故意的 |
[19:29] | -Maybe. -Come on, Hen, I… I-I know you | 有可能 拜托 |
[19:33] | didn’t always like the guy, but he-he’s still one of us, | 小亨 我知道你一直看不上他 |
[19:35] | you know? It cou-it could’ve just been a mistake. | 但他毕竟是我们的同事 也许只是一次失误 |
[19:37] | Buck, did that look like a mistake to you? | 巴克 你看着像失误吗 |
[19:39] | He injected her with something, and she had a heart attack. | 他给她注射了东西 然后她就犯了心脏病 |
[19:43] | How-how can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[19:45] | CHIMNEY: Claudette wasn’t the first time. | 克劳黛特不是第一个这样的人 |
[19:47] | Other people have died on his watch | 还有别人不明不白地死在他的眼皮底下 |
[19:49] | under suspicious circumstances. | |
[19:51] | Okay, so-so, maybe he’s a-he’s a bad paramedic. | 也许他就是个很差劲的急救人员 |
[19:54] | Or maybe he is a serial killer. | 也可能是个连环杀手 退休快乐 |
[20:06] | ♪ ♪ | 雷蒙 是时候了 雷蒙 |
[20:08] | RAMON: I-I picked out a nice bolero. | 我挑了首很好听的波列罗舞曲 |
[20:11] | And then we-we just get up and we say thank you | 我们只用站起来 说声谢谢 |
[20:13] | and then-and then we do our little dance and that’s it. | 然后跳跳舞就完事了 |
[20:14] | -What’s going on? -Your father’s nervous | -没关系的 -怎么回事 |
[20:17] | about giving a speech. | 你爸爸很紧张 不想发表感言 |
[20:18] | -Oh! -(Isabel laughs) -PEPA: Oh! Por favor. | -不 -求你了 |
[20:20] | Ramon, you never met a microphone | 雷蒙 |
[20:22] | -you didn’t love. -HELENA: Yes. | 还没见过你怯场呢 |
[20:24] | I’m surprised you’re not singing, too. | -就是 -我很奇怪你居然不唱几句 |
[20:25] | -Oh, what? -EDDIE: Yeah, come on, | -什么 -是的 来吧 |
[20:27] | Aunt Pepa’s right. I’m sure there’s a story you could tell. | 佩帕姑姑说得对 我相信你一定有故事可讲 |
[20:30] | Actually, I was gonna tell one about you. | 其实我是打算说件你的事 |
[20:32] | You know, the-the day I came home and found that | 有一天我回家 |
[20:35] | -the entire side of my truck had been scraped off, -HELENA: Oh. | 发现卡车的侧面整个被刮花 |
[20:37] | -including the side mirror and the front bumper. -HELENA: Oh, my gosh, | 包括后视镜和前保险杠 |
[20:39] | yes, when Adriana was born. | -对 是阿德里亚娜出生那会 |
[20:41] | You never told me about that. | -等等 你从来没跟我说过 |
[20:42] | When Adriana was born, | 阿德里亚娜出生时 |
[20:44] | and, uh, Ramon was off on business, | 雷蒙在外出差 |
[20:46] | I told that Eddie that my water broke. | 我告诉埃迪我的羊水破了 |
[20:48] | And he jumped up, he ran | 他一下跳起来 |
[20:50] | out of the room, and I thought, of course, | 跑出房间 我心想当然了 |
[20:51] | he’s going to call someone | 他一定会找人开车送我们去医院 |
[20:52] | to drive us to the hospital. | |
[20:53] | And then I hear a loud | 然后我听到一声巨响 |
[20:55] | -crash, right? From the garage. -Ah. | 从车库里传来的 |
[20:58] | I walk in there, there’s Eddie behind the wheel | 我走进去 |
[21:00] | of Ramon’s prized pickup. | 看到埃迪开着雷蒙宝贵的皮卡车 |
[21:03] | Barely seeing over the steering wheel, | 坐在驾驶座上几乎什么都看不见 |
[21:04] | with the whole side of the truck, like, just | 但是卡车的侧面被撞了个稀烂 |
[21:06] | completely torn to shreds. -(chuckling) -He was trying to drive me to the hospital. | 他是想开车送我去医院 |
[21:11] | Why I’m not surprised, huh? | -我怎么都不觉得惊讶 -我知道 |
[21:13] | Eddie to the rescue, my little hero. | 想救人的埃迪 |
[21:16] | Didn’t have much of a choice. | -我的小英雄 -我没什么选择 |
[21:17] | Ah, you had many choices. | 你有很多选择 |
[21:19] | -But you were just a kid, I-I forgave you for that. -EDDIE: No, | 但你当时还小 我原谅你了 |
[21:23] | -actually, you didn’t. you-you grounded me. -Edmundo, | 不 其实你没有 |
[21:26] | -it’s-it’s just a story. -Yeah, | 你罚我禁足了 埃德蒙多 这只是个故事 |
[21:27] | it’s a real sweet one. I… | 没错 很暖心的故事 |
[21:29] | Except he’s just… he’s missing the whole part | 只是他完全没提 |
[21:31] | where he tore me a new one for ruining his truck. | 我毁了他的车 他把我暴揍一顿那段 |
[21:34] | You know, kind of like the time he yelled at me | 就像那次我给姐妹们做鸡蛋吃 |
[21:35] | for setting off the smoke alarms | 因为弄响了烟雾报警器被他吼一样 |
[21:36] | for making eggs for the girls | |
[21:38] | -when I was 12. I’m sure -Edmundo. | -我当时才12岁 -埃德蒙多 |
[21:40] | there’s a better story you can tell up there. | 我相信你还有更好的故事可讲 |
[21:42] | Oh, uh, why don’t you tell them about the time | 不如跟他们说说那次 |
[21:44] | you pulled your ten-year-old son aside | 你把自己10岁大的儿子拉到一边 |
[21:46] | and told him it was time to step up? | 告诉他 |
[21:48] | Be the man of the house? | “是时候站出来 |
[21:49] | Why don’t you tell them about that time? | 成为家里的顶梁柱了” 你怎么不跟他们说说那次 |
[21:52] | Then we can all understand why you were never around. | 这样我们就能理解 你为什么一直不在家了 |
[21:55] | I was providing for the family. | 我要养家糊口 |
[21:57] | Providing? | 养家糊口 |
[21:59] | (laughs): Providing what– money? | 用什么 钱 |
[22:01] | -HELENA: Okay… -Exactly. | -好了 |
[22:02] | I had to do what I had to do. | -没错 我必须尽我的责任 |
[22:05] | A family needs more than money. | 家庭需要的不只是钱 |
[22:06] | Look, I never had a childhood, | 我从未有过童年和一个照顾我的父亲 |
[22:08] | a dad who took care of me. No, you were gone. | |
[22:11] | -The only thing you provided… -HELENA: Okay, | 不 你一直都不在 -你唯一给家里的… |
[22:12] | -Eddie, Eddie, stop, stop. -Ramon! -Ramon, Ramon. | -埃迪 住嘴 -我只是说… -雷蒙 |
[22:15] | -Dad? Dad. Okay, just breathe. -ISABEL: Mijo, mijo. | 爸爸 -爸爸 保持呼吸 -儿子 |
[22:18] | -Oh my God, Ramon. -Breathe. | -我的天 |
[22:19] | (panting) | 雷蒙 -呼吸 |
[22:20] | HELENA: Is he having a heart attack? | 他是心脏病发作吗 |
[22:26] | No, it’s not a heart attack. All right. | 不 不是心脏病 |
[22:29] | Open your mouth, under your tongue. | 好了 张嘴 含在舌下 |
[22:30] | -You know the drill. -HELENA: What-what drill? | -你知道流程 -什么流程 |
[22:32] | -What are-what are these pills? -Nitroglycerin. | 这是什么药 硝酸甘油 |
[22:34] | It helps open up his blood vessels, | 能帮助扩张血管 |
[22:37] | settles the circulation. | 稳定血液循环 |
[22:40] | Just like the doctor said, am I right? | 医生就是这么说的 对吧 |
[22:42] | -HELENA: What doctor? -ISABEL: What’s going on? | -什么医生 -这是怎么回事 |
[22:45] | Ramon, what did you do? | 雷蒙 你都做过什么 |
[22:47] | I’m guessing you went to go see a cardiologist. | 我猜你看过心脏科医生了吧 |
[22:50] | Probably on one of your business trips, am I right? | 也许是趁着某次出差 对吗 |
[22:53] | How many stents do you have in your arteries? | 你的动脉里有几个支架 |
[22:58] | HELENA: What? | 什么 |
[23:00] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[23:02] | Three years ago. | 三年前 |
[23:03] | I… I went to Dr. Fernandez. | 我去看过费尔南德斯医生 |
[23:06] | He’s the finest cardiologist in Dallas. | 他是达拉斯最好的心脏科医生 |
[23:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[23:10] | Pride. | 因为自尊心 |
[23:13] | He didn’t want us to think he was weak. | 他不希望我们觉得他很虚弱 |
[23:18] | JONAH (on laptop): You know, I’d say you don’t really have, uh, | 我得说 |
[23:19] | -the looks to be a phone operator. -You’re sure about this? | 你看上去不像调度… 你能确定吗 |
[23:22] | (sighs) C… I’m not sure what was in that syringe, | 队长 |
[23:24] | -(recording stops) -but it sent her into cardiac arrest. | 我无法确定针管里是什么 但那东西导致她出现了心脏骤停 |
[23:27] | And it seems like the guy’s got a history of this. | 感觉他以前就这么做过 |
[23:29] | BOBBY: It’s not that I don’t believe you guys, | 我不是不相信你们 |
[23:31] | but these are huge accusations. | 但这些指控非常严重 |
[23:33] | Do you think there’s a way we can prove it? | 你们觉得有办法证明吗 |
[23:36] | Claudette’s autopsy. The toxicology report | 克劳黛特的尸检 毒理学报告还没出来 |
[23:39] | is still pending. If we can get it expedited, | 要是我们能催一催 就能看到 |
[23:41] | we can see if there was anything in her blood | 她的血液里有没有什么不该有的东西 |
[23:43] | -that shouldn’t have been there. -You think this is some kind of angel of mercy killing? | 你们觉得这是某种慈悲天使杀人行为吗 |
[23:49] | Putting people out of their supposed misery? | 帮助别人结束预期中的痛苦 |
[23:52] | I think it’s more complicated than that. | 我看要比这更复杂 |
[23:56] | This guy’s bringing people to the point of death | 他是想把人弄到死亡边缘 |
[23:59] | and then using his skills to bring them back. | 然后再利用技能救活他们 |
[24:02] | Whe-When he was a kid, he… he got to play the hero. | 他在小时候扮演过英雄 |
[24:07] | Now he wants to play God. | 现在他想扮演上帝了 |
[24:09] | (sighs) | |
[24:11] | TAYLOR: No, I am telling you, this is big. | 不 |
[24:14] | I, um… | 我告诉你 这是大新闻 |
[24:16] | Yeah, just, um… just | 是的 |
[24:17] | take a look at the file and see what you can find out. | 你就看看档案 看能找到什么 |
[24:20] | That’d be great. Thanks, bye. | 很好 谢谢 再见 |
[24:21] | Hey, uh, what, uh, what are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[24:23] | Work stuff. | 工作上的事 |
[24:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:30] | Buck, it’s fascinating. | 巴克 这事很吸引人 |
[24:32] | It’s terrifying. | 是很吓人 |
[24:33] | You-you know you can’t run this story, right? | 你很清楚你不能报道这件事 对吧 |
[24:36] | You can’t blame me for wanting to. | -你不能怪我想这么做 |
[24:37] | We don’t even know if it’s true. | -我们都不知道这是不是真的 |
[24:38] | And if it is, you can’t tell it ’cause Jonah | 就算是 |
[24:40] | will know we’re onto him. | 你也不能说 否则乔纳会知道我们在查他 |
[24:41] | That’s gonna put people in harm’s way. | 有人会因此陷入危险 |
[24:43] | They’re already in harm’s way. | 已经有人陷入危险了 |
[24:45] | How many calls do you think he’s going to respond to | 从现在开始到他们阻止他之前 你认为他会 |
[24:47] | between now and whenever they stop him? | 出多少次任务 |
[24:49] | Hen said she was gonna go to Bobby. | 小亨说过她会去找鲍比 |
[24:52] | -Bobby will do something. -I can do something. | 鲍比会采取行动 我也可以 |
[24:55] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不可以 |
[24:58] | Off the record, remember? | 你说过不会公开 还记得吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[25:01] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[25:06] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[25:08] | I won’t run the story. | 我不会报道这件事 |
[25:24] | RAMON: It’s been much longer than five minutes. I feel fine. | 时间已经远远超过五分钟 我感觉没事了 |
[25:28] | Strong, right? | 脉搏有力 |
[25:30] | (music playing in distance) | 对吧 对 |
[25:33] | Yeah. | |
[25:35] | I had one myself. | 我也有过一次 |
[25:37] | Not a heart attack, but a panic attack. | 不是犯心脏病 是惊恐发作 |
[25:40] | Ended up in the E.R. | 结果进了急诊室 |
[25:42] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们 |
[25:44] | Pretty sure you know the answer to that question. | 你应该很清楚答案 |
[25:47] | You didn’t want to… seem weak, either. | 你也不想让人觉得很虚弱 |
[25:56] | I spent my whole life trying not to be like you. | 我这辈子都在努力做到不跟你一样 |
[26:01] | All these years, I, uh… | 这些年来 我… |
[26:04] | I tried to… | 努力想给你做个好榜样 |
[26:06] | set a good example for you. | |
[26:09] | Maybe… maybe it was the wrong one, I don’t know. | 也许这是个错误的榜样 我说不好 |
[26:11] | But I never understood why you were so angry with me. | 但我一直不明白 你为什么如此生我的气 |
[26:14] | I-I… Why it always felt like | 我…为什么我总感觉你在惩罚我 |
[26:17] | you were punishing me. | |
[26:19] | Think I was punishing myself more. | 我可能更多地是在惩罚自己 |
[26:23] | But I’m tired of being that guy. | 但我不想再当那个人了 |
[26:27] | I’m going to be better. | 我要做得更好 |
[26:29] | -For Christopher. -Mm. | 为了克里斯托弗 |
[26:32] | For myself. | 为了我自己 |
[26:34] | Maybe we can… | 也许我们都可以 |
[26:36] | we can both be better. | 我们都可以做得更好 |
[26:41] | I don’t want to miss out | 我不希望再错过儿子的生活 |
[26:42] | on any more of my son’s life. | |
[26:56] | I’d like that. | 太好了 |
[27:00] | (pats hand) | |
[27:01] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:07] | -Chim leave? -HEN: Yeah, he had to go home. | 齐姆已经走了吗 是的 他得回家 |
[27:10] | -Maddie was dropping off Jee-Yun. -ATHENA: Uh, Bobby, | 麦蒂要把小姬送过去 |
[27:13] | wh-what did the chief say? | 鲍比 局长怎么说 |
[27:15] | They’ve opened an investigation into Claudette’s death. | 他们已经开始调查克劳黛特的死因了 |
[27:17] | Jonah’s been put on light duty pending the results. | 在等待结果期间 |
[27:20] | (sighs) That’s a relief. | 乔纳一直在从事简单工作 总算松了口气 |
[27:23] | Thanks, Bobby. | -谢谢你 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 鲍比 -不客气 |
[27:26] | Hen, be careful. | 小亨 你得小心点 |
[27:29] | If Jonah is who you think he is, | 如果乔纳真是你想的那种人 |
[27:31] | he won’t take kindly to being exposed. | 对于自己被揭露 |
[27:35] | (ringtone plays) | 绝不会善罢甘休 |
[27:37] | HEN: Hello? | 喂 |
[27:39] | JONAH: I heard you’ve been asking people about me. | 我听说你在跟别人打听我 |
[27:41] | Jonah? | 乔纳 |
[27:43] | Got the weirdest call. | 我接到一通再奇怪不过的电话 |
[27:45] | They’ve opened an investigation | 他们已经开始调查那个调度员的事了 |
[27:46] | into what happened to that dispatcher. | |
[27:49] | Did you file a complaint against me, Henrietta? | 是你投诉我的吗 亨丽埃塔 |
[27:51] | Jonah, I don’t-I don’t know what you think is going on… | 乔纳 我不知道你怎么看这件事 |
[27:55] | I think you never gave me a chance, Hen. | 我觉得你从没给过我机会 小亨 |
[27:58] | To prove myself. | 让我证明自己 |
[28:00] | To show you what I’m capable of. | 让你看看我的能力 |
[28:02] | But, hey, I’m not a guy who gives up easy. | 但我不是那种会轻易放弃的人 |
[28:07] | So I’m gonna do that now. | 所以我现在就要动手 |
[28:12] | I’m gonna show you. | 我要证明给你看 |
[28:15] | (hangs up) | 小亨 |
[28:19] | (ringtone playing) | |
[28:23] | Hey, baby, I was just about to call you. | 嗨 亲爱的 我正要打给你 |
[28:25] | HEN: Get out of the house. Don’t pack a bag. | 马上离开家 不要收拾行李 |
[28:28] | Just take Ma and Denny and go over to Bobby and Athena’s. | 带上妈妈和丹尼去鲍比和阿西娜家 |
[28:31] | -What? -K-Karen, please. | -什么 -凯伦 求你了 |
[28:33] | Uh, Denny, come here. | 丹尼 过来 |
[28:35] | Uh, your mom’s not here, she’s out with Clive. | 你妈妈不在家 她跟克莱夫出去了 |
[28:37] | Okay, call her as soon as we get off the phone | 好 等我挂断就打给她 |
[28:39] | and tell her do not come home. | 让她不要回家 |
[28:41] | -What’s going on? -Uh, put your shoes on, and, uh, | 出什么事了 穿鞋 |
[28:43] | and get your backpack, and we’re going out. | 拿上背包 我们要出门 |
[28:45] | -Now? Where? -Yes. I’ll explain in the car. | -现在吗 去哪 -对 上车我再解释 |
[28:48] | Hen, tell me what’s going on. | 小亨 告诉我出什么事了 |
[28:50] | Jonah called. He knows that I turned him in, and I’m just, | 乔纳给我打过电话 他知道是我告发了他 |
[28:52] | I’m just worried he’s gonna do something. | 我担心他会干点什么 |
[28:54] | What, you think he’d come here? Why? What did he say? | 你认为他会来这里 为什么 他说什么了 |
[28:56] | He said that I didn’t give him a chance | 他说我没给过他机会 |
[28:58] | and-and that he was gonna show me. | 他要证明给我看 |
[29:00] | Sounded like some kind of | 听上去就像谈恋爱被甩的人一样 |
[29:01] | jilted lover or something. | |
[29:03] | He sounded jealous. | 语气充满妒意 |
[29:04] | Well, this doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[29:07] | Hen. | 小亨 |
[29:09] | I’m not the one Jonah would be jealous of. | 乔纳嫉妒的人不是我 |
[29:15] | Chimney? | 齐姆尼 |
[29:19] | Chimney? | 齐姆尼 |
[29:25] | (phone clicks) | |
[29:27] | (texting) | |
[29:31] | Aah! No… | |
[29:33] | (grunts) | 不 |
[29:48] | (monitor beeping steadily) | |
[29:50] | Aah! | |
[29:53] | No… | 不 |
[29:55] | (Hen grunts) | |
[29:59] | (slurping) | |
[30:06] | (distant): Ah. | |
[30:08] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[30:10] | Glad you could join us. | 很高兴你也到场了 |
[30:13] | (normal volume): You were out slightly longer than I expected. | 你昏迷的时间比我预料的要长一点 |
[30:16] | I guess I was just a little too generous with the propofol. | 可能我异丙酚用得有点多 |
[30:19] | (Hen grunts softly) | |
[30:21] | I’ll try to be more careful next time. | 下次我会更小心 |
[30:25] | Why are you doing this, Jonah? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[30:28] | I guess the easiest answer | 乔纳 |
[30:30] | is because I can. | 我想最简单的答案是我能做到 |
[30:33] | You can get anything you want on the Internet these days. | 这年头你想要什么都能在网上买到 |
[30:36] | Medical equipment. | 医疗器械 |
[30:38] | Drugs. | 药品 |
[30:41] | The real answer is… | 真正的答案是 |
[30:44] | …you gave me no choice. | 你不给我选择的余地 |
[30:46] | Snooping around, checking up on me? | 四处打听 查我的底 |
[30:49] | We’re supposed to be on the same team, Henrietta. | 我们本该是一伙的 亨丽埃塔 |
[30:52] | We’re definitely not on the same team. | 我们肯定不是一伙的 |
[30:57] | Oh, I think we are. | 我觉得我们是 |
[31:00] | Now, you and this guy? Eh. | 现在你和这个人… |
[31:02] | HEN: We don’t put our patients’ lives | 我们不会因为自负 |
[31:05] | in danger just for our own ego. | 让病人面临生命危险 |
[31:08] | You put your hand inside someone’s chest, | 老天 |
[31:10] | for Pete’s sake. | 你曾经把手插进别人的胸膛 |
[31:11] | If that’s not ego, | 如果这都不叫自负 |
[31:13] | -I don’t know what is. -The patient | 我就不知道什么叫了 |
[31:15] | would have died if I hadn’t… | 要是我不那么做 那个病人就会死 |
[31:17] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[31:19] | HEN: No, J-Jonah, please. | 不 乔纳 |
[31:21] | -No… -Relax. | 求你了 别这样 |
[31:22] | -No… No, Jonah. -It’s just a little adenosine. | -别紧张 只是一点腺苷而已 -不要 |
[31:25] | You’re stopping his heart. | 他的心脏会停止跳动 |
[31:26] | Don’t worry, I’ll get it back. | 别担心 |
[31:28] | Nothing some epinephrine can’t fix. | 我会让它恢复过来 |
[31:32] | (Hen gasping) | 没有肾上腺素治不好的 |
[31:35] | -(monitor flatlines) -No, no! | 不 求你了 不要 |
[31:36] | Please, no. | 不 |
[31:39] | Oh, God. No! | 求你了 不要 |
[31:41] | Guess we got to shock. | -不要 -看来要电击了 挺住 |
[31:42] | (whirrs) | 齐姆 挺住 没有比这更刺激的了 是不是 |
[31:45] | Oh! Come on. Come on, Chim, come on. | |
[31:51] | (whoops) | |
[31:52] | There’s nothing like it, right? | |
[31:55] | The rush of watching someone walk right up to death’s door | 那种看着别人走向死亡边缘 |
[31:57] | and snatching them right back? | 再把他们救回来的激动 |
[32:00] | It’s like being God. | 就像上帝一样 |
[32:02] | We are not God! | 我们不是上帝 |
[32:05] | Aren’t we? | 不是吗 |
[32:08] | Okay, excited to see Daddy? | 好了 你想见到爸爸吗 |
[32:13] | Hey, Chim, we’re here. | 嗨 齐姆 我们到了 |
[32:15] | Chim? | 齐姆 |
[32:18] | (phone vibrating, ringtone playing) | |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:22] | (vibrating, ringtone continue in distance) | 凯伦·威尔逊 |
[32:33] | (grunts) | |
[32:34] | Karen? | |
[32:36] | Maddie? Where’s Chimney? | -凯伦 -麦蒂 齐姆尼在哪 |
[32:38] | I-I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[32:40] | just brought Jee here, but he’s not here. | 我刚把小姬送来 他不在家 |
[32:42] | But his phone is. | 但他的手机在 |
[32:43] | Is Hen with you? | -小亨跟你在一起吗 |
[32:45] | -Wait, is she supposed to be? -Well, she was afraid | -她应该在这里吗 |
[32:47] | Chimney might be in danger, so she went to the apartment | 她担心齐姆尼可能有危险 |
[32:48] | to check on him. | 就去他的公寓看他了 |
[32:50] | Why-why would he be in danger? | 他怎么会有危险 |
[32:52] | Well, there’s this paramedic that was working for a few weeks | 118中队曾经去过一个急救人员 |
[32:54] | with Hen at the 118. | 跟小亨共事过几周 |
[32:57] | Um, I have to go. | -我得挂了 |
[32:59] | -What? -Yeah, | -怎么了 |
[33:01] | I-I need to get Jee out of here and call 911. | 是的 我得带小姬离开这里 然后报警 |
[33:03] | Do you think she’s right? | 你认为她说得对 |
[33:04] | Chimney’s in danger? | 齐姆尼有危险 |
[33:05] | I don’t know, I think they both are. | 我不知道 我觉得他们俩都有危险 |
[33:07] | HEN (crying): Jonah, listen. | 乔纳 听我说 |
[33:10] | Your beef is with me, okay? | 你是跟我有矛盾 好吗 |
[33:13] | Plea-Please let Chimney go. | 求你让齐姆尼走 |
[33:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:20] | (breathing shakily) | 好 |
[33:22] | What… | 什么… |
[33:25] | No, no, no, no. Jonah, Jonah. | 不 不要 乔纳 不要 乔纳 |
[33:29] | Jonah, please. | 乔纳 求你了 别这样 |
[33:30] | No, plea-please, please, Jonah. Please. | 求你了 乔纳 |
[33:33] | Oh, I thought you wanted me to let him go. | 求你了 我还以为你是让我送他一程 |
[33:37] | -(struggling) -My bad. | 是我的错 |
[33:38] | Let’s-let’s get him back. | 我们把他救回来 齐姆尼 |
[33:41] | (defibrillator humming) | 挺住 齐姆尼 |
[33:42] | Hmm. | |
[33:45] | -(grunts) -HEN: Chimney. | |
[33:47] | (sobbing): Come on, Chimney. | |
[33:50] | -I’ve got nothing. -(cries out) | 没有反应 |
[33:52] | -Let’s give it a go again. -(sobbing) | 再试一次 齐姆 |
[33:54] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:56] | (Hen exclaims) | |
[33:57] | Chimney. | 齐姆尼 |
[33:58] | (Hen sobbing) | 住手 |
[34:00] | (Jonah sighs) | |
[34:02] | (monitor beeping) | |
[34:04] | (Jonah chuckles) | |
[34:05] | I really don’t know what you see in this guy. | 真不明白你看上他什么了 |
[34:12] | (groans) | 你需要一个水平相当的搭档 |
[34:13] | You need a partner | |
[34:15] | who’s more your speed. | |
[34:17] | (Jonah sighs) | |
[34:26] | You… | 你吗 |
[34:28] | You really think you’re my speed? | 你真觉得你跟我水平相当 |
[34:33] | You’re sloppy. | 你马虎大意 |
[34:35] | I’m not sloppy, don’t say that. | 我从不马虎大意 别这么说 |
[34:37] | HEN: Even if I wanted to do | 就算是我想做点可怕的事 |
[34:39] | some of the horrible things, | |
[34:40] | horrible things that you did, | 像你这种可怕的事 |
[34:42] | you really think | 你真以为我会让人抓住我吗 |
[34:44] | I would have let myself get caught? | |
[34:46] | (scoffs) | |
[34:49] | You killed people. | -你杀了人 |
[34:50] | It wasn’t on purpose. | -我不是故意的 |
[34:51] | They weren’t supposed to die. | 他们不应该死的 |
[34:53] | I was gonna save ’em. | 我本来会救活他们 |
[34:57] | I’m a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[35:00] | You might have been. | 你以前可能是 |
[35:02] | Once, when you were a child. | 有过一次 在你很小的时候 |
[35:04] | But not now. | 但现在不是 |
[35:08] | All you are | 你现在只是一个杀人犯 |
[35:09] | is a murderer now! | |
[35:11] | (struggling) | |
[35:12] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[35:15] | Then why is Chimney not breathing? | 那为什么齐姆尼没有呼吸了 |
[35:19] | (monitor beeping rapidly) | |
[35:26] | (Chimney grunts) | |
[35:28] | (Hen gasping) | |
[35:31] | (groaning) | |
[35:32] | Chim. | 齐姆 |
[35:34] | -Easy, easy, easy. -(groaning) | 慢点来 |
[35:36] | Easy, Chim, easy, easy, easy, easy, easy… | 慢点 |
[35:39] | (Chimney sighs) | 齐姆 慢点来 |
[35:41] | Easy, Chim, easy. | 慢一点 |
[35:42] | Easy, take it easy. | 齐姆 |
[35:45] | (grunting) | 慢一点 |
[35:47] | (panting) | |
[35:49] | (stammering): Careful, Chim. | 小心点 |
[35:50] | Careful… (exclaims) | 齐姆 |
[35:52] | -Are you okay? -CHIMNEY: Not even… | -你没事吧 |
[35:53] | (groaning) | -有事 |
[35:56] | Okay, come on, buddy, come on. | -加油 |
[35:58] | -(groaning) -Okay. | 伙计 -好了 |
[36:00] | All right, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[36:02] | Good idea with the defibrillator. | 用除颤仪是个好主意 |
[36:05] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[36:07] | It was… | 这叫… |
[36:10] | a team effort. | 团队合作 |
[36:11] | (Hen sobbing) | 露西 |
[36:20] | -(sirens wailing) -RAVI: Lucy. | |
[36:23] | They’re saying it was Hen and Chimney, | 他们说是小亨和齐姆尼 |
[36:25] | a-and they were attacked. | 说他们被人袭击了 |
[36:26] | What? By who? | 什么 被谁袭击了 警戒线 不得跨越 |
[36:30] | -ATHENA: Slow down, slow down. -BOBBY: We need to get in there. | -慢点 |
[36:32] | -We need to get in there. -This is a crime scene. | -我们得进去 |
[36:34] | -Hey, Cap. -LUCY: Wait, Cap! | -这里是犯罪现场 -嘿 队长 -但真是他干…嘿 -等等 队长 |
[36:37] | -Bobby. -BOBBY: You son of a bitch, | -鲍比 |
[36:39] | -I trusted you. -(grunts) | -王八蛋 |
[36:41] | (overlapping chatter) | 我还相信过你 |
[36:43] | Enough. He’s not worth any more of your time. | 好了 够了 亲爱的 够了 他不值得你再浪费时间 |
[36:47] | Nice punch. | 打得漂亮 |
[36:49] | Thank God you guys are alive. | 谢天谢地你们还活着 |
[36:50] | I am so sorry about what happened to you. | 真抱歉你们遇上了这种事 |
[36:51] | I’m just glad he got caught, | 我只是很高兴他能被抓住 |
[36:54] | and in the act. | 而且被抓个现行 |
[36:55] | Hopefully this evidence will be more concrete | 希望这些证据比我们之前准备的 |
[36:58] | than what we were working with earlier. | 要更加确凿 |
[37:00] | ATHENA: With this evidence, | 有了这些证据 |
[37:02] | that man will be going away for the rest of his life. | 他要在牢里度过余生了 |
[37:04] | He won’t ever hurt anybody ever again. | 他再也无法伤害任何人 |
[37:06] | CHIMNEY: Then it was worth it. | 那就值了 |
[37:11] | How were you guys able to get the police here so fast? | 你们怎么这么快就让警察赶来了 |
[37:14] | I thought we were out here on our own. | 我还以为没人知道我们在这里 |
[37:16] | Karen called, told us everything she knew. | 凯伦打电话把她知道的都告诉了我们 |
[37:20] | You know, you’re a lucky woman to have a wife like that. | 有个这样的妻子算你走运 |
[37:24] | Don’t I know it. | 我当然知道 |
[37:26] | We’re gonna contact Karen and Maddie, | 我们会联系凯伦和麦蒂 |
[37:28] | let ’em know what hospital they’re taking you to, | 告诉她们你们去哪家医院 |
[37:29] | and we’ll be right behind you. | 我们随后就到 |
[37:31] | We’re good, Cap. | 我们没事的 队长 |
[37:33] | I got him. | 我会照顾他 |
[37:44] | -Hey, uh… are you okay? -Yeah, we’re fine. | -嘿 你没事吧 -没事 我们都没事 |
[37:46] | They cleared the apartment, they took my statement, | 他们清理了公寓 给我录了口供 |
[37:48] | they’re gonna leave a few guys behind for the night. | 会留几个人在这过夜 |
[37:50] | But… isn’t Jonah in custody? | -但乔纳不是被抓起来了吗 |
[37:52] | They were worried about press showing up or something. | -他们担心会有媒体过来 |
[37:54] | Anyway, I really need to get to the hospital and just | 总之 |
[37:55] | -make sure that he’s okay. -Yeah. | 我得去趟医院 确定他没事 |
[37:57] | I mean, it seems like he’s okay. | 他看上去没事 还在开玩笑 |
[37:59] | You know, making jokes and being Chimney, but… | 还是那个齐姆尼 但是… |
[38:01] | Are you okay with her for a few hours? | -你能照看她几个小时吗 |
[38:02] | Yeah. Come on, me and Jee will have | -可以 |
[38:04] | -a little slumber party. -(Jee-Yun babbles) | 拜托了 |
[38:06] | Is that him? | 我和小姬会开个睡衣派对 |
[38:09] | Uh, well… | 是他吗 急救员连环杀手被抓 |
[38:11] | -Turn the volume up? -Yeah. | 把音量调高 好 |
[38:13] | Sources close to the case say Firefighter/Paramedic Greenway | 知情人士透露 |
[38:16] | had multiple suspicious incidents in the field. | 消防员兼急救人员格林威 涉及多起可疑事件… |
[38:19] | They have his name and personnel photo already? | 他们已经拿到了他的名字和档案照 |
[38:21] | How did she get it so fast? | 她怎么这么快 |
[38:23] | …even several deaths. | -…甚至包括数起死亡事件 |
[38:24] | Good question. | -问得好 |
[38:25] | The LAFD has declined comment | 洛杉矶消防局目前拒绝作出评论 |
[38:27] | at this time, but we will continue | 但我们会为您跟踪报道这起事件的进展 |
[38:29] | to keep you updated as this story evolves. | 回到演播室 |
[38:31] | Back to you, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[38:33] | TAYLOR (on recording): This is Taylor. Leave a message. | 我是泰勒 请留言 |
[38:35] | Taylor. What did you do? | 泰勒 你都干了些什么 |
[38:38] | I don’t think I need to tell you how lucky you are. | 应该不用我告诉你 你有多幸运了吧 |
[38:41] | No, but I’d love to hear that I’m okay | 不用了 |
[38:44] | and that you’re sending me home. | 但我很想听你说我没事 可以回家了 |
[38:45] | Your heart stopped and you were | 你的心脏停止跳动 |
[38:47] | shocked back to life– twice. | 被电击救活了两次 |
[38:48] | We’re keeping you overnight for observation, Mr. Han. | 我们要把你留下观察一晚 韩先生 |
[38:51] | Doc, I feel okay, really. | 医生 我觉得我没事 真的 |
[38:53] | Great. But, | 很好 |
[38:56] | to make sure you stay that way, we got to make sure | 但为了确保你能继续没事 |
[38:57] | you don’t have arrhythmias or any other permanent damage. | 我们必须确定你没有心律失常 或遭到其他永久性伤害 |
[38:59] | You’ll spend the night on the cardiac floor, | 你要在心脏病科待一晚 |
[39:01] | then we’ll send you home with a Holter monitor | 然后我们会让你回家 |
[39:03] | for a couple days. | 但要戴几天动态心电图仪 |
[39:04] | Awesome. Can’t wait. | 太棒了 我都等不及了 |
[39:07] | HEN: Chim, she’s right. | 齐姆 她说得对 |
[39:09] | You can never be too safe. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[39:12] | Especially after what he did to you. | 尤其是在他折腾完你之后 |
[39:14] | DR. SALAZAR: I’m glad you feel that way, | 很高兴你能这么想 |
[39:16] | ’cause we’re keeping you, too. | 因为你也要留下 |
[39:17] | Why? My heart is fine. | 为什么 我的心脏又没事 |
[39:19] | We need to do a full workup and a tox screen, | 我们要做个全身检查和毒理检测 |
[39:21] | make sure he didn’t inject you | 确保他没给你注射 除了异丙酚之外的任何东西 |
[39:22] | with anything else besides propofol. | 确保他没给你注射 除了异丙酚之外的任何东西 |
[39:24] | The nurse should be here soon. | 护士应该很快就来 |
[39:25] | (sighs) Got to say, | 我得说 |
[39:28] | I didn’t see our victory lap going down like this. | 我没想到你胜利后的绕场一周 会是这个样子 |
[39:32] | KAREN: Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:33] | Hen. | 小亨 |
[39:34] | Ooh, hey, I’m fine, I’m fine. | 嘿 我没事的 |
[39:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:40] | What did he do to you? | 他把你怎么了 |
[39:42] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:44] | Chimney took the brunt of it. | 倒霉的是齐姆尼 |
[39:46] | KAREN: Oh, God, | 天哪 齐姆 |
[39:47] | -Chim. -I’m fine, we’re both fine. | 我没事 我们俩都没事 |
[39:50] | Doc said we’re both gonna be okay. | 医生说了我们都不会有事的 天哪 |
[39:52] | KAREN: God, the whole way over here, I just… | 我在来的一路上 我都… |
[39:55] | I was mentally preparing myself | 在给自己做心理建设 |
[39:56] | for the worst-case scenario. | 做最坏的打算 |
[39:58] | (voice quavering): I didn’t know where you were, | 我不知道你在哪 |
[40:01] | or if you’d even make it out alive. | 也不知道你能不能活下来 |
[40:03] | What would I tell Denny? Your mother? | 我要怎么跟丹尼说 还有你妈妈 |
[40:05] | -It’s okay. -(Karen shudders) | 没事了 |
[40:07] | Everything’s fine. | 都没事了 |
[40:09] | (sighs) | |
[40:12] | He can never hurt anybody again. | 他再也不能伤害别人了 |
[40:20] | (Athena sighs deeply) | |
[40:22] | Should I get you | 要我再拿块牛排给你吗 |
[40:23] | a steak, too? (chuckles) | |
[40:25] | Is that just for black eyes? | 还是说那个只能用来治熊猫眼 |
[40:28] | Ice will be just fine, thank you. | 冰块就行 谢谢 |
[40:31] | You know, I’m not sure I’ve ever | 我好像没见你这么生气过 |
[40:33] | seen you snap like that. | |
[40:35] | Well, you don’t remember. | 什么 你不记得了 |
[40:37] | When you were attacked at the storage unit? | 当你在存储仓库被袭击时 |
[40:39] | (Athena sighs) | |
[40:41] | I thought about doing something that night. | 我那晚也想干点什么的 |
[40:44] | Then I saw you and realized you needed me more. | 然后我看到你 |
[40:46] | (chuckles) Mm. | 意识到你更需要我 |
[40:48] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[40:50] | Hitting Jonah, probably not the most heroic of actions. | 打乔纳可能不是最英勇的行为 |
[40:52] | I certainly let my emotions get the better of me. | 我当时气昏了头 |
[40:55] | -Oh? -Just couldn’t help myself. | -嗯… -实在忍不住 |
[40:56] | Yeah, well, it’s hard seeing the people you love | 是很难忍住 |
[40:59] | hurting like that. | 看到自己爱的人那样痛苦 |
[41:01] | Especially when you feel responsible for it. | 尤其是你觉得自己有责任的时候 |
[41:05] | I let that man into my house. | 是我让他进了我的消防队 |
[41:08] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[41:11] | I let that man into my house. | 是我引狼入室 急诊 |
[41:20] | (indistinct P.A. announcement) | 托马斯医生 |
[41:25] | (whispering): Hey. | 请到三号科室 |
[41:26] | I’m breaking out of this joint. | 嘿 我要逃出去 |
[41:30] | Are you with me? | 你跟我一起走吗 |
[41:31] | I’m all in, ride or die. | 我死活都会跟着你 |
[41:33] | Just unhook me and help me find my pants. | 给我松开 帮我找到裤子就行 |
[41:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:42] | You almost did die. | 你差点真的死了 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry for roping you into all of this, Chim. | 很抱歉把你扯进这件事 |
[41:48] | The only reason he went after you is because of me. | 齐姆 他对你下手的唯一原因就是我 |
[41:51] | I wish I had never gotten you involved. | 我真希望我从没连累过你 |
[41:55] | Come on, now, that’s not how we do it. | 拜托了 我们不是这样的 |
[41:58] | You jump, I jump. | 你跳 我就跳 |
[42:00] | Or something like that. | 我们是这种关系 |
[42:02] | Think I was gonna let you go after that creep by yourself? | 你觉得我会让你自己去查那个变态 |
[42:04] | I knew you’d have my back and there’d be no stopping you. | 我知道你会支持我 |
[42:07] | Exactly. | 什么也拦不住 |
[42:09] | So what are we even talking about here? | 没错 |
[42:11] | You know, I never liked him. | 那我们还在这废什么话 |
[42:13] | Jonah, I mean. | 我从来没喜欢过他 我是说乔纳 |
[42:15] | Not much of a fan myself. | 我也不太喜欢他 |
[42:17] | (slurps) | |
[42:18] | Everyone thought I was crazy, | 所有人都认为我不可理喻 |
[42:20] | that I was being too hard on him | 认为我对他太过严厉 |
[42:22] | because he wasn’t you. But you… | 就因为他不是你 但是你… |
[42:25] | …you never flinched. | 你从未犹豫过 |
[42:28] | You were on board from the start, | 你从开始就跟我站在一边 |
[42:31] | ready to go to battle with me, even… | 时刻准备跟我一起战斗 甚至… |
[42:34] | even when I had no proof, no idea if I was even right. | 甚至是在我没有证据 不知道自己是否正确的时候 |
[42:39] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[42:41] | That’s kind of our schtick. | 这是我们的风格 |
[42:43] | You’re the genius, I’m the comic relief. | 你唱主角 |
[42:45] | (slurps) | 我负责搞气氛 你比那个重要多了 |
[42:47] | You’re so much more than that. | |
[42:51] | (voice breaking): You’re the best friend | 你是我此生最好的朋友 |
[42:54] | that I’ve ever had, Chim. | 齐姆 |
[42:57] | And I can’t imagine my life without you. | 我无法想象没有你我的生活会怎么样 |
[43:01] | (sets juice pack down) | |
[43:07] | And you’re never gonna have to. | 你不会有那个机会的 |
[43:12] | Captioning sponsored by 20th CENTURY FOX TELEVISION | |
[43:15] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org |