时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 拉链包裹速运 | |
[00:16] | 1,200 feet. Adjusting flight elevator to neutral. | 海拔高度366米 飞行升降舵调至空挡 |
[00:20] | So, Beth did what now? | 所以 贝丝又做啥了 |
[00:22] | She invited her mother to come stay with us for a month. | 她邀请她妈来跟我们合住一个月 |
[00:24] | What are we running, a summer camp for the aged and ornery? | 我们这是开了个老年暴躁夏令营吗 |
[00:28] | Ugh, wind’s picking up. Easterly. | 起风了 东风 |
[00:28] | Ugh, wind’s picking up. Easterly. | 起风了 东风 |
[00:30] | 15 knots. | 风速十五节 |
[00:31] | So, Estelle is leaving Vermont? | 所以埃斯特尔要离开佛蒙特州了吗 |
[00:33] | – I thought she hated hot weather. – Apparently not as much | – 我以为她很讨厌炎热天气的 – 很明显 |
[00:35] | as she loves torturing me. | 她更喜欢来折磨我 |
[00:41] | Look at all those tiny, lucky ant people down there. | 看看下面这些幸运小蚁人 |
[00:44] | Not a care in the world. | 世间无忧 |
[00:45] | And all of those tiny ant people | 而所有这些小蚁人 |
[00:47] | have a horrible, torturous story of their own, | 都有自己的一个可怕且折磨人的故事 |
[00:49] | many of them involving a mother-in-law. | 很多都跟对象的母亲有关 |
[00:51] | They look so peaceful from up here. | 从上面看下去 他们都很祥和安宁 |
[00:53] | LTA 轻捷胜于空气 轻型载客载货飞艇 | |
[00:53] | LTA Airship Six to tower. | LTA飞艇六号报告塔台 |
[00:56] | Two minutes out to our stadium flyover. | 两分钟后到达体育场上空 |
[00:57] | Two minutes out to our stadium flyover. | 两分钟后到达体育场上空 |
[00:59] | Another record crowd today. | 今天的观赛人数再创历史新高 |
[01:02] | And for those lucky fans who correctly guess | 而猜对观赛今天人数的幸运观众 |
[01:04] | today’s attendance number, you can win a VIP package… | 有机会赢取一份贵宾大礼包 |
[01:06] | Record crowds? | 人数又破纪录 |
[01:07] | – This gets worse by the minute. – Mom. | – 这里的每分每秒都更煎熬了 – 妈 |
[01:10] | Excuse me! | 喂 那位 |
[01:11] | Watch where you’re going! | 走路能不能看路 |
[01:13] | Mom, you seriously need to chill. | 妈 你真的要冷静冷静 |
[01:15] | I will not chill. | 我才不要冷静 |
[01:16] | After everything you’ve been through in the last year, | 想想你去年所经历过的事 |
[01:18] | I don’t know how you could possibly think that being | 你怎么还想要再来体育馆 |
[01:20] | in a stadium filled with 50,000 people was a good idea. | 跟这五万人 人挤人 |
[01:22] | It only holds 23 and a half. I checked. | 这场馆只能容纳两万三千五百人 我查过了 |
[01:26] | Mom, | 妈 |
[01:27] | what has this past year been about? | 过去一年的重点是什么 |
[01:29] | Okay? Me getting better. | 好吧 我在好转 |
[01:30] | So that I get to do all the normal things | 我要做的就是跟其他人一样 |
[01:32] | that everyone else gets to do without batting an eye. | 不动声色地做些日常事情 |
[01:35] | – Order up. – This isn’t normal. | – 餐好了 – 这不正常 |
[01:37] | – It’s reckless. – No, these are reckless. | – 这是鲁莽 – 不 这才是鲁莽 |
[01:41] | And too much cheese isn’t good for you either. | 吃太多芝士对你也不好 |
[01:44] | This isn’t cheese. It’s cheese-adjacent. | 这不是芝士 只是类似芝士 |
[01:48] | You’re my little baby girl. | 你是我的宝贝女儿 |
[01:50] | I just don’t want to lose you. | 我只是不想失去你 |
[01:52] | Mom. Stop. | 妈妈 好了啦 |
[01:54] | Look, it’s a beautiful day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[01:56] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 没事的 |
[01:59] | Things are looking up. | 事情都在好转 |
[02:02] | Deflecting starboard rudder. | 偏转右舷舵 |
[02:05] | New heading radial, 48 degrees. | 新的航线方向 四十八度 |
[02:14] | Elevator wheel’s disabled. | 升降舵的轮子失效了 |
[02:15] | Rudder pedals, too. | 方向舵踏板也动不了 |
[02:16] | The fire must’ve burned through the lines. | 肯定是大火把控制线给烧了 |
[02:24] | Mayday, mayday, mayday! LTA Airship Six to tower! | 紧急求救 求救 LTA飞艇六号呼叫塔台 |
[02:27] | We are going down! | 我们在坠落 |
[02:29] | Who the hell are you calling? | 你特么跟谁打电话呢 |
[02:31] | 911接线员: 这里是911 请问您有什么紧急情况 | |
[02:33] | 来电者: 我们的软式飞艇出事了 我们在急速下坠 | |
[02:36] | Copy that. Have you notified air traffic control? | 收到 通知空中管制了吗 |
[02:39] | They are aware. | 通知了 |
[02:40] | Where’s your anticipated landing zone? | 你预计将降落到哪里 |
[02:41] | LAPD can clear the area. | 洛杉矶警察可以疏散那区域 |
[02:41] | 事件信息 事故类型: 飞艇紧急迫降 | |
[02:41] | LAPD can clear the area. | 洛杉矶警察可以疏散那区域 |
[02:43] | You’re not gonna clear 20,000 people in time. | 你不可能及时疏散两万人的 |
[02:45] | Where are you headed? | 你坠落的方向是哪 |
[02:47] | Nearing the 110, | 靠近110号公路 |
[02:48] | headed for Cal-M Stadium. | 朝着加州纪念体育场 |
[02:50] | How close are you, sir? | 先生 有多接近 |
[02:51] | 200 feet. | 六十米 |
[02:52] | All units, all units, be advised… | 所有单位 所有单位 请注意… |
[02:54] | we have a blimp losing altitude. | 有一艘软式飞艇在下坠 |
[02:56] | About to crash into Cal-M Stadium. | 即将坠落至加州纪念体育场 |
[02:58] | Close the 110 from MLK to Exposition; | 关闭110号公路 小马丁·路德·金大道至博览大道路段 |
[03:00] | shut down the Metro E Line; | 关闭轻轨博览线 |
[03:01] | deploy emergency mass casualty protocol plan. | 部署紧急大规模伤亡应急计划 |
[03:07] | 洛杉矶消防局 | |
[03:10] | Wind’s picking up. | 风变大了 洛杉矶消防局 |
[03:10] | Wind’s picking up. | 风变大了 |
[03:11] | Change of plans! | 飞艇动向变了 |
[03:12] | Headed right for the stadium! | 直接朝着体育场内去了 |
[03:21] | I can’t pull up! | 没法拉升了 |
[03:22] | Come on, girl! Come on! | 拜托 亲爱的 拜托 |
[03:23] | You can make it a little bit further! | 你可以再飞远一点的 |
[03:25] | We’re not gonna make it! | 做不到了 |
[03:27] | Bracing for impact! | 冲撞准备 |
[03:29] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[03:31] | It’s a bomb! Run! | 有炸弹 快跑 |
[03:32] | Oh, god! Run! | 噢 我的天 快跑 |
[03:34] | Fay! Fay! | 费恩 费恩 |
[03:36] | – Fay! Fay! – Mom! | -费恩 费恩 – 妈妈 |
[03:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:42] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:49] | Oh! Let’s get you out of here! | 我来带你出去 |
[03:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天 |
[03:54] | She’s got a bomb. She’s got a bomb! | 她带着炸弹 她带着炸弹 |
[04:01] | 洛杉矶 | |
[04:02] | Dispatch, be advised, | 调度中心 请注意 |
[04:03] | the blimp has crashed into a lighting truss | 飞艇撞上了照明桁架 |
[04:05] | on the south side of the stadium. | 位于体育场馆南边 |
[04:06] | Approximately 60 feet off the ground. | 离地面大概十八米 |
[04:13] | Buck, Hen, kill that light tower. | 巴克 亨 把那灯架的电给停了 |
[04:15] | Eddie, once the ladder’s in position, | 埃迪 云梯一旦就绪 |
[04:17] | you and Chimney run point. | 你和奇普就上去 |
[04:21] | Glad they don’t fill those things with hydrogen anymore. | 谢天谢地里面充的不再是氢气了 |
[04:29] | Remain calm! | 保持冷静 |
[04:31] | There has been an accident! | 只是有个突发事件 |
[04:33] | There has not been an attack! | 并不是恐怖袭击 |
[04:35] | What? No, you’re wrong! There’s a lady with a backpack! | 啥 不 你搞错了 那有个女孩背着双肩包 |
[04:37] | It’s got all these wires coming out! I think it’s a bomb! | 有好多线从包里出来 我看着就觉得是炸弹 |
[04:39] | Take him to the safe zone and stay with him! | 带他去安全区 盯着他 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna take a look! | 我去看看 |
[04:44] | 727-L-30 to Dispatch, | 警员727-L-30 呼叫调度中心 |
[04:47] | I just received a report | 我刚收到举报 |
[04:48] | of a possible IED | 称一个女性在体育场大厅 |
[04:49] | on a female in the concourse. | 携带着疑似简易爆炸装置 |
[04:51] | Copy, 727-L-30. We sure that’s not a mistake? | 收到 警员727-L-30 你确定不是误报 |
[04:54] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 我正要去弄清楚 |
[05:02] | Cap, power’s out. Safe to approach. | 队长 电切断了 可以上去了 |
[05:06] | All right, let’s bring it up. | 好 架上云梯吧 |
[05:12] | Eddie, Chim, ladder’s moving into position. | 埃迪 奇普 云梯即将就位 |
[05:15] | Let’s get that fire out. | 我们去灭火吧 |
[05:25] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30. | 调度中心 这是警员727-L-30 |
[05:28] | I got possible visual on IED at the eastern concourse. | 我在西边大厅看到疑似简易爆炸装置了 |
[05:31] | It’s? It’s… | 这是 这是… |
[05:32] | It’s not… it’s not a bomb. | 这不是… 这不是炸弹 |
[05:37] | It’s my heart. | 是我的心脏 |
[05:40] | Please… | 请… |
[05:43] | …find my mom. | 帮我找到我妈妈 |
[05:48] | Dispatch, I got eyes on the alleged IED. | 调度中心 我看到那个所谓的简易爆炸装置了 |
[05:51] | It’s definitely not a bomb. Some kind of medical device. | 绝对不是炸弹 是某种医疗器械 |
[05:53] | She says it’s for her heart. | 她说是作用于她的心脏 |
[05:55] | I’m sending you a picture now. | 我现在发你照片 |
[06:02] | 正在接收照片 | |
[06:05] | Uh, that looks like a pneumatic pump for an artificial heart. | 看起来像是人工心脏用的气动泵 |
[06:09] | It sends air through the tubes | 通过管子输送空气 |
[06:10] | to power an implant in her chest. | 来驱动胸腔内植入物 |
[06:13] | I don’t think it’s functioning. She just lost consciousness. | 我想这东西不在工作了 她刚失去意识 |
[06:15] | Her pulse is barely there. | 她的脉搏十分虚弱 |
[06:17] | – Must be damaged. – Should I start CPR? | – 肯定是受损了 – 要我进行心肺复苏吗 |
[06:19] | No. The implant is made of hard plastic. | 不 那植入物是硬塑料的 |
[06:21] | Compressions will only jam it into her sternum. | 按压只会使其卡在她的胸骨上 |
[06:23] | Do you see another backpack? | 你有看到另一个背包吗 |
[06:24] | Another one? | 另一个 |
[06:25] | She wouldn’t go without a backup. | 她出门一定会携带备用机的 |
[06:27] | Someone else must have it. | 肯定是在其他人那 |
[06:30] | I think her heart’s shutting down. | 我想她的心脏在停止工作了 |
[06:32] | How long do I have? | 我还有多少时间 |
[06:33] | If the heart is shutting down, minutes. | 心脏彻底停止之前 你只有几分钟 |
[06:43] | Fire’s out, Cap. Swing us over to the cab. | 火灭了 将我们架过去控制室 |
[06:45] | All right, bring them on back. | 好 去把他们带回来 |
[06:48] | Not sure how long you’ll have. | 不清楚你们有多少时间 |
[06:49] | Blimp’s getting heavier as it deflates. | 飞艇在漏气 会变得越来越重 |
[06:52] | Making entry. | 破门进入 |
[06:57] | Wind’s picking up. | 起风了 |
[06:59] | Careful. Every pound of weight distribution | 小心 机舱里保持重量分布均匀 |
[07:01] | – matters in this thing. – Noted. | – 特别要紧 – 收到 |
[07:04] | Just scoot over slowly. | 慢慢地挪过去 |
[07:05] | We’re gonna go one in, one out. | 我们进去一个 出来一个 |
[07:14] | There we go. Just slide… | 来了 滑过来… |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:18] | Your hand. Okay. | 你的手 好了 |
[07:20] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[07:39] | That’s it, Chim, nice and easy. | 就是这样 奇普 慢慢来 |
[07:41] | Nice and easy. Let’s get her down here. | 慢慢来 把她带下来 |
[07:47] | Eddie, Buck is on his way up to help you | 埃迪 巴克上来帮你 |
[07:49] | evacuate the co-pilot. | 救援副驾驶了 |
[07:50] | On your left. | 小心左边 |
[07:59] | Eddie. Hey. | 埃迪 嘿 |
[08:07] | Cap, pilot’s coming, too. | 队长 准备带离飞行员 |
[08:09] | All right, Buck, you move fast, | 好了 巴克 动作越迅速 |
[08:10] | you move safe. Let’s go. | 就越安全 走起 |
[08:12] | Sir, can you feel the pressure I’m applying? | 先生 你能感受到我按压的力吗 |
[08:15] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Good. | – 感受到了 – 很好 |
[08:23] | Ma’am, I need you to stay still. | 女士 我需要你保持不动 |
[08:25] | You may be injured. | 你很可能受伤了 |
[08:26] | I’m gonna call for help. | 我要呼叫支援 |
[08:27] | Dispatch, I need a team to the east escalator bank | 调度中心 派一支救援队马上到 |
[08:30] | for an injured woman. | 东自动扶梯边救助一位受伤女性 |
[08:31] | My daughter… | 我女儿… |
[08:32] | Yes. I’m on my way to her right now. | 是的 我现在就去找她 |
[08:34] | Stay put here. Help is coming, okay? | 在这好好呆着 救援马上就到 好吗 |
[08:41] | Dispatch, I have the device. | 调度中心 我拿到备用器械了 |
[08:45] | On three. | 数三声 |
[08:46] | One… | 一 |
[08:48] | …two, three. | 二 三 |
[08:53] | You got it. | 好了 |
[08:56] | Eddie, this thing is really rocking. You got to be ready. | 埃迪 机舱重心非常不稳 你要准备好 |
[09:03] | – Cap, lower me three feet. – Copy that, Buck. | – 队长 云梯下降一米 – 收到 巴克 |
[09:16] | Tachycardic. Pulse is strong. | 心跳过速 脉搏有力 |
[09:17] | Didn’t see any gross fractures in her extremities. | 四肢没有明显骨折 |
[09:20] | Everything’s clear. | 没什么问题 |
[09:24] | BP’s 152/90. | 血压 152/90 |
[09:27] | Do you feel any pain in your abdomen, ma’am? | 女士 你有感到腹部疼痛吗 |
[09:28] | No. My daughter. | 没有 我女儿 |
[09:30] | What about your daughter? | 你女儿怎么了 |
[09:32] | She’s still inside. | 她还在里面 |
[09:36] | I’m here. What do I do? | 我到了 我该怎么做 |
[09:38] | Remove the broken pump from the backpack | 从背包中取出坏掉的泵 |
[09:40] | and unspool the clear tube. | 解开透明的管子 |
[09:41] | Disconnect them from the connectors around her waistline. | 把它从她腰间的连接器上拆下来 |
[09:44] | – It should look like a plumbing fitting. – Ok. | – 它应该看起来像管道接头 – 好 |
[09:48] | Then attach the connectors to the new device. | 然后将连接器连接到新的泵上 |
[09:50] | Once it’s secure, put in the battery, | 接好后插上电池 |
[09:52] | and it should power up. | 应该就能正常运作了 |
[10:03] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:12] | Nice and easy. | 稳住 |
[10:16] | Eddie, this thing is gonna go. | 埃迪 这东西要倒了 |
[10:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:34] | Any movement? | 有效果吗 |
[10:35] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[10:39] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 快起效 |
[10:46] | She’s breathing. | 有呼吸了 |
[10:56] | Well, they say any landing you can walk away from | 不管怎样 只要你还能活着离开 |
[10:59] | is a good landing. | 就算着陆成功 |
[11:00] | Hey, you’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[11:02] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[11:07] | Hey, so, how they gonna get the rest of that thing down? | 所以 要怎么把那东西弄下来 |
[11:11] | Not our problem. | 反正不关我们的事 |
[11:17] | Is she okay? | 她怎么样 |
[11:18] | She’s doing fine. | 她很好 |
[11:20] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:21] | You’re gonna be okay. Okay, I’ll see you there. | 你会没事的 我们等会见 |
[11:24] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[11:28] | How was crowd control, Sergeant? | 人群疏散怎么样 警佐 |
[11:30] | Got called in to do an emergency heart transplant instead. | 被叫去做了台紧急心脏移植手术 |
[11:34] | Well, you win. | 那你赢了 |
[11:36] | Eh, who’s keeping score? | 谁跟你比了 |
[11:48] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[11:49] | I’m definitely broken. | 我肯定是骨折了 |
[11:51] | How’d you break your foot off-duty? | 你怎么做到不执勤也能摔断腿的 |
[11:53] | Yeah, we thought you were going to that | 是啊 我们以为你只是去参加 |
[11:55] | family reunion weekend. | 周末家庭聚会 |
[11:56] | Yeah. That’s how I broke it. | 我就是在那摔断的 |
[11:58] | We were playing football, I got shoved from behind, | 我们在踢足球 我被从背后推了一把 |
[12:00] | and I just rolled my ankle. | 扭到了脚踝 |
[12:01] | Avulsion fracture of the fifth metatarsal. | 第五跖骨撕脱性骨折 |
[12:04] | Yeah, what they said. | 他们也这么说 |
[12:05] | Happens a lot when you roll your ankle. | 脚踝扭伤经常会这样 |
[12:06] | Wait, so, one of your brothers pushed you from behind? | 等等 所以是你哥从背后偷袭你 |
[12:09] | My niece Delilah. | 是我侄女达莉拉 |
[12:10] | She’s seven and kind of vicious. | 她七岁 有点生猛 |
[12:12] | She’s my favorite. | 是我最爱的宝贝 |
[12:13] | So we probably won’t see you for a few weeks, then? | 所以我们得有几周见不到你了 |
[12:15] | Doctor says between four and six weeks. | 医生说四到六周 |
[12:18] | I am really sorry, Cap. | 队长 真的很抱歉 |
[12:20] | I hope I didn’t ruin your honeymoon. | 希望我没破坏你们的蜜月计划 |
[12:22] | Don’t worry about it, I’ll find somebody else to cover. | 别担心 我会找别人代班的 |
[12:24] | You just let us know if you need anything. | 如果需要什么 尽管告诉我们 |
[12:26] | All right, gang, let’s get ready to turn it over to B-shift. | 好了 伙计们 准备换班了 |
[12:32] | Uh, hey, hey, Cap. | 嘿 嘿 队长 |
[12:34] | Um, What did Lucy mean about ruining your trip? | 露西说破坏你的旅行是什么意思 |
[12:37] | I was gonna have her fill in for me when I was gone. | 我本来打算我不在时让她代我的班 |
[12:41] | Uh, you were gonna make Lucy interim captain? | 你打算让露西做临时队长 |
[12:43] | – She, she hasn’t even been here that long. – Not the 118, | – 她来这还没多久啊 – 是来118队没多久 |
[12:47] | but she’s been a firefighter for almost ten years. | 但她当消防员快十年了 |
[12:49] | She’s more than qualified. | 她完全够格 |
[12:50] | Well, yeah, but other people here are also qualified. | 但这里的其他人也有资格 |
[12:53] | Hey, I appreciate the vote of confidence, kid, | 孩子 谢谢你的信任 |
[12:55] | but I don’t need to pressure Cap into asking me. | 但我不需要你逼队长来找我 |
[12:57] | I’d like to pressure him into not asking you. | 我反而想求队长别找你 |
[12:59] | Oh, you want to be interim captain again? | 你还想当临时队长 |
[13:01] | Because the last time you did it, | 我记得上次你当的时候 |
[13:03] | I recall the words “Never again.” | 原话是”再也不干了”喔 |
[13:04] | That was from the rest of us. | 是我们说的 |
[13:07] | Thanks, Cap. But never again. | 谢谢队长 再也不干了 |
[13:08] | It is nice to be asked, though. | 不过谢谢你的邀请 |
[13:13] | So it doesn’t bother you? | 所以你就不介意吗 |
[13:16] | That Bobby didn’t even consider either one of us | 鲍比压根没考虑过 |
[13:18] | for interim captain? | 委托我们俩当临时队长 |
[13:19] | Not really. Just got back to the 118. | 不介意 我毕竟才刚回118队 |
[13:22] | Clearly it’s bothering you. | 显然你很介意 |
[13:24] | Listen, don’t get me wrong, I think Lucy is whatever. | 听着 别误会 我觉得露西 |
[13:26] | You know, she’s great, but she’s out. | 她很好 但她现在不在 |
[13:28] | You know, I think it’s weird that | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[13:29] | he’s struggling to pick a replacement when he has | 他明明有那么多优秀的选择 |
[13:31] | so many other excellent options | 就摆在他面前 |
[13:33] | – right under his nose. – Like you? | – 他却选不出来 – 比如你 |
[13:35] | It’s like he’s choosing not to see them | 他仿佛是刻意对这些选项 |
[13:37] | and everything they have to offer. | 和他们的优秀视而不见 |
[13:39] | Time. Aw, you’ll win next time. | 时间到 你下次会赢的 |
[13:43] | What are you offering? | 你在做什么 |
[13:44] | Right now, Bobby’s famous lasagna. | 鲍比的知名千层面 |
[13:47] | Six types of cheese, cooked to perfection. | 六种奶酪 完美烹饪 |
[13:52] | Okay, very hot. | 很烫 |
[13:54] | Don’t use your hands. | 别用手拿 |
[13:57] | It does look good. | 看上去确实不错 |
[13:58] | Smells really good, too. | 闻着也很香 |
[13:59] | And it only took me three tries to get it right. | 而且我只试了三次就搞定了 |
[14:02] | I’m not sure you get three tries on a job. | 我们的工作可没有三次机会 |
[14:04] | At least not without a significant body count. | 否则不知道要搭上多少人命 |
[14:06] | I just want to know | 我只是想知道 |
[14:07] | what these other candidates have that apparently I don’t. | 我和别人比差在了哪里 |
[14:09] | Buck, you don’t even have a couch. | 巴克 你连张沙发都没有 |
[14:17] | …so what does that have to do with being fire captain? | 那跟当消防队长有什么关系 |
[14:19] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[14:21] | My last two couches came with girlfriends. | 我的前两张沙发是和前两任女友一起搬进来的 |
[14:24] | I think you mean your last two girlfriends | 我猜你是想说 你前两任女友 |
[14:27] | came with couches. | 是带着沙发搬进来的 |
[14:30] | Taylor moved out, what, four months ago, Buck? | 巴克 泰勒搬走已经有四个月了 |
[14:32] | You could have replaced the couch by now. | 你早就可以换沙发了 |
[14:34] | Uh, well, maybe I don’t want to pick the wrong couch again. | 好吧 也许我不想再选错沙发了 |
[14:37] | Maybe that’s how Bobby feels about interim captain. | 也许鲍比选临时队长也是这样想的 |
[14:44] | Sorry to bust in on your night off. | 抱歉打扰你休息 |
[14:46] | No worries. What happened? | 没关系 怎么了 |
[14:49] | Well, we were getting ready for bed, we heard rain. | 我们正准备睡觉 听到了雨声 |
[14:51] | Found out it was raining in my kitchen. | 发现原来是厨房在下雨 |
[14:53] | – Oh. What did your landlord say? – He’s with the plumber right now. | – 你房东怎么说 – 他去找管道工了 |
[14:56] | Hopefully it’ll be an easy fix. | 希望能简单搞定 |
[14:57] | – Calling a plumber at 9:00 on a Saturday night? – Daddy. | – 周六晚上九点找管道工 – 爸爸 |
[15:02] | Can you say “Double overtime”? | 你会说”双倍加班”吗 |
[15:05] | Oh my god, did you have plans? | 天呐 你有安排吗 |
[15:06] | No, I just ordered in. | 没有 我刚叫了外卖 |
[15:08] | I was gonna finish that movie we started watching last week. | 打算看完上周开始的那部电影 |
[15:10] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[15:11] | Whoa. Without me? | 哇 不带我吗 |
[15:13] | Maddie, you fell asleep watching it. Twice. | 麦迪 你看的时候睡着了两次 |
[15:16] | Okay, well, maybe third time’s the charm. | 好吧 事不过三嘛 |
[15:20] | Is that the landlord? | 是房东吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah. I should have water by tomorrow. | 对 应该明天就有水了 |
[15:25] | Or Wednesday. | 或者周三 |
[15:26] | Sounds like your landlord needs to find a better plumber. | 听起来你的房东需要个更好的管道工 |
[15:29] | Yeah. And I’m gonna need a hotel room | 是啊 我还得订个酒店 |
[15:30] | because I can’t go four days without running water. | 我可受不了四天没水用 |
[15:34] | You know who else has running water? Me. | 你知道还有哪有自来水吗 我这 |
[15:37] | Why don’t you just stay here? I’ll crash on the couch. | 你不如就待在这 我睡沙发 |
[15:39] | You girls can have the bedroom. | 你们俩可以睡卧室 |
[15:41] | Yeah, I wouldn’t want to impose. | 我不想打扰你 |
[15:42] | Maddie… we’re still family, hmm? That’s what we do. | 麦迪 我们还是一家人 这是我该做的 |
[15:45] | We look out for each other. | 我们要互相照顾 |
[15:47] | Don’t we, Baby Jee? | 是把 小吉宝贝 |
[15:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | – Now, remember to keep your head down. – I know. | – 记得 低头向下看 – 我知道 |
[15:56] | – Keep that left arm straight. – I know. | – 保持左臂伸直 – 我知道 |
[15:58] | Just pretend you’re swinging in a barrel. | 想象你自己在一个水桶里摇晃 |
[16:00] | Okay, Dad, what does that even mean? | 老爸 那是个什么意思 |
[16:01] | All right. It means you want to keep | 意思是 你要把 |
[16:04] | all your weight back on your right foot. | 重心都压在右脚上 |
[16:06] | Minimize your hip turn when you swing. | 挥杆时尽量减少臀部旋转 |
[16:08] | Keep your head down, looking at the ball. | 低头 看球 |
[16:09] | – Wait, what? – You want to keep your weight back, | – 等等 我没听清 – 把重心放在后面 |
[16:12] | limiting your… your… | 减少你的… 你的… |
[16:13] | Wait, I… | 什么 我… |
[16:16] | Hey. Hey, guys! | 喂 喂 伙计们 |
[16:18] | Do you mind? We’re trying to hit here. | 能关一下吗 我们在打球 |
[16:25] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 我不说了 |
[16:27] | I’ll shut up, just do whatever feels natural. But… | 你怎么舒服怎么来 不过 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna give you a little good luck charm. | 我要给你一个幸运符 |
[16:32] | Your lucky ball? Come on, Dad. | 你的幸运球 老爸 拜托 |
[16:35] | Don’t put more pressure on me. | 别再给我压力了 |
[16:36] | Ah, come on. You can do it. | 来吧 你可以的 |
[16:52] | Oh, I hate this stupid game. | 我恨这个愚蠢的运动 |
[16:53] | I didn’t see it come down, but I’m sure we’ll find it. | 我没看到球掉下来 不过应该能找到 |
[16:57] | You know, there’s another thing that could be | 还有一样东西可能 |
[16:58] | affecting your swing. | 影响你挥杆 |
[16:59] | That new hardware on your left hand. | 你左手上的新装备 |
[17:02] | My wedding ring? | 我的婚戒 |
[17:03] | Dad, don’t even start. | 老爸 别来这套 |
[17:05] | Vito and I are married now | 不管你乐不乐意 |
[17:06] | whether you like it or not. | 维托和我已经结婚了 |
[17:07] | We’re very happy, I might add. | 而且我们很幸福 |
[17:09] | I’m not talking about your shotgun wedding. | 我没在说你闪婚的事 |
[17:11] | Only that you should try wearing a rubber wedding band | 只是说你可以像我一样在球场上 |
[17:14] | on the course like I do. | 戴橡胶戒指 |
[17:16] | Remember? You never used to play this bad | 记得吗 你之前和乔伊处对象的时候 |
[17:17] | when you and Joey were dating. | 可没打这么不准 |
[17:18] | Yes, I did. | 我一直这样 |
[17:19] | You just didn’t care because | 你只是那时候根本不在意 |
[17:20] | you and Joey would always team up | 因为你和乔伊总合起伙来弄人 |
[17:22] | and “Go low” Or whatever. | 故意放低你们的身段之类的 |
[17:24] | Half the time I’d quit at the turn, | 我基本打到一半就退出了 |
[17:26] | and you barely seemed to notice. | 但你几乎没注意过 |
[17:29] | Man, that Joey was one hell of a putter. | 乔伊挥杆真是一绝 |
[17:31] | Great on the fairway, too. | 球的轨迹也很好 |
[17:33] | – You sure he wasn’t the one? – Yes. | – 你确定他不是那个对的人吗 – 确定 |
[17:48] | – God! – Aah! | – 天啊 – 啊 |
[17:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah. I think so. | 嗯 问题不大 |
[17:56] | That ring saved my hand. | 这戒指救了我的手 |
[18:15] | Dispatch, 118 is at the golf course. | 调度中心 118小队已抵达高尔夫球场 |
[18:16] | Victim in sight. | 发现伤者 |
[18:18] | How long has he been down? | 距离他受伤倒下多久了 |
[18:19] | We heard there was a shooting. | 我们接到消息 称发生了枪击事故 |
[18:20] | I got this one, Cap. | 交给我吧 队长 |
[18:21] | Uh, have you recovered the weapon? | 你找到凶器了吗 |
[18:23] | Negative. It’s still embedded in the victim’s chest. | 没有 还嵌在伤者的胸腔内 |
[18:24] | Okay, we better double time it. | 好的 那我们得加快动作 |
[18:26] | You guys know what to do. Let’s go, let’s go, come on. | 大家各司其职 走起 行动起来 |
[18:28] | Hang in there, Dad. Help is here. | 坚持住 爸 救援到了 |
[18:29] | Excuse me, sir, can you step back? | 抱歉 先生 您能退后些吗 |
[18:31] | My team is gonna take a look at your dad. | 我们要检查下你父亲的状况 |
[18:33] | I’ll take a look at that hand. | 我去看看他的手 |
[18:34] | Let’s move back here, give them some space. | 咱们退到这里 给他们留些空间 |
[18:36] | I got you, sir, I got you. | 有我在 先生 有我在 |
[18:39] | Looks like we got a keyhole thoracic entry wound | 看起来在右侧胸骨上 |
[18:42] | on the right sternum. | 有个钥匙孔大小的射入创口 |
[18:43] | Bleeding is steady, but from the lack of spurting, | 持续性出血 但没有喷溅 |
[18:45] | looks like it missed the aorta. | 判断未伤及主动脉 |
[18:49] | Heart rate is 165 BPM. | 心率一百六十五次每分钟 |
[18:51] | Systolic BP is 98, | 收缩压九十八 |
[18:54] | indicating the patient was likely struck by | 指示病人可能被 |
[18:56] | a large-caliber round. | 大口径子弹击中 |
[18:57] | What was your dad shot with? | 你父亲是被什么击中的 |
[18:58] | My tungsten wedding ring. | 我的钨质婚戒 |
[19:00] | Never saw that in combat. | 这凶器够新颖的啊 |
[19:01] | Based on his bilateral breathing, | 他双侧呼吸正常 |
[19:03] | it looks like his ribs stopped the ring | 推测是肋骨卡住了戒指 |
[19:04] | from puncturing the lung. | 没让它刺穿肺部 |
[19:06] | Preparing hemostatic bandaging to pack the wound. | 准备止血绷带包扎伤口 |
[19:08] | Running morphine and fluids. | 注入吗啡和补给液 |
[19:11] | How exactly did this happen? | 这究竟怎么发生的 |
[19:13] | I was trying to fish a ball out of the wood chipper, | 我当时想从木材削片机里掏高尔夫球 |
[19:15] | but my hand got sucked into the blade. | 但手被卷进刀片里了 |
[19:17] | My ring jammed it long enough | 我的戒指恰好卡住了刀片一小会 |
[19:18] | for my hand to slide out. | 才允许我把手拔出来 |
[19:20] | But then the ring just went through. | 但那一刻后 机子就把戒指射出去了 |
[19:21] | Don’t worry, Cap, securing the perimeter. I’m on it. | 别担心 队长 我正在拉外围警戒线 |
[19:24] | Well, your five fingers are still intact. | 你五根手指都完好无损 |
[19:26] | None of them appear to be broken, so I guess | 没有哪根受伤 所以 |
[19:28] | you’re very fortunate you’re not single. | 你真的该为自己不是单身感到庆幸 |
[19:29] | All right, let’s get him on a gurney and transport. | 好 把他抬上轮床 转送急救 |
[19:32] | Doctors should be able to remove | 医院的医生应该可以 |
[19:33] | the offending ring at the hospital. | 取出他体内的戒指 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna call Mom and tell her to meet us at the hospital. | 我打给妈妈 让她去医院找我们 |
[19:39] | Oh, and tell Joey I’m not gonna make it | 帮我跟乔伊说一声 我今晚 |
[19:42] | to the driving range tonight. | 没法去高尔夫训练场了 |
[19:44] | You’re seriously still playing golf with my ex-boyfriend? | 真假 你竟然还在跟我前男友约高尔夫 |
[19:47] | He’s like the son I never had. | 他才更像我亲儿子 |
[19:49] | The one who can play golf. | 会打高尔夫的儿子 |
[19:52] | 调度层 非授权员工勿入 | |
[19:53] | Being a 911 dispatcher will be challenging | 911调度员 是一个有挑战 |
[19:56] | and exhausting, and can take an emotional toll. | 辛苦 且可能造成心理创伤的岗位 |
[19:59] | The people who call are scared, in need, | 来电的人们往往情绪不稳定 急需求助 |
[20:02] | and we are their lifeline. | 我们就是他们的生命线 |
[20:05] | But it’s also rewarding. | 但这项工作也有着极重的意义 |
[20:07] | Calling us is probably the scariest moment of their lives. | 打给我们 可能是他们一生中最惊慌的时刻 |
[20:11] | But if we do our jobs right and help arrives in time | 但我们若能出色完成工作 救援及时抵达 |
[20:14] | and we get a little lucky, | 也许还能占了点不幸中的万幸 |
[20:16] | then maybe it doesn’t have to be | 那么 求救者人生的”至暗时刻” |
[20:17] | the worst moment of their lives. | 也就有了转机 |
[20:22] | She nails it every time. | 她每次都这么说 |
[20:23] | – Do you have goose bumps? – Don’t you? | – 你起鸡皮疙瘩了吗 – 你没有吗 |
[20:26] | A new call center, a new team of dispatchers, | 一个全新的调度中心 全新的调度员团队 |
[20:28] | and Chimney asking you to move back in with him. | 而且奇普请你搬回去 |
[20:31] | Everything’s returning to normal around here. | 一切都在重回正轨 |
[20:33] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我还没到那一步 |
[20:34] | He did not ask me to move back in. | 他没请我搬回去住 |
[20:35] | I’m just staying with him for a few days. | 我只是跟他住几天 |
[20:37] | – Or forever. – It’s not like that. | – 或是一辈子 – 没这回事 |
[20:40] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[20:42] | You clearly still love each other. | 很明显 你们还爱着对方 |
[20:43] | Just get back together already. | 现在就回到原样呗 |
[20:44] | What if he’s not ready for that? You know? | 要是他没准备好呢 |
[20:47] | I know that he loves me, I just… | 我知道他爱我 我就是 |
[20:49] | don’t know if he wants to be with me. | 不知道他想不想和我在一起 |
[20:51] | You can’t keep playing these guessing games, Maddie. | 这么猜来猜去可不好玩 麦迪 |
[20:54] | If you can’t figure out what he wants, | 你要是不知道他在想什么 |
[20:57] | maybe you should tell him what you want. | 也许你该告诉他 你在想什么 |
[21:04] | 联系你的新室友 社会学 化学 艺术专业 | |
[21:05] | Wow, they all look so… young. | 哇 她们看起来都好小 |
[21:08] | – These are your future college roommates? – Yeah. | – 她们是你未来的大学室友吗 – 嗯 |
[21:11] | But when they see me walk in, | 她们要是看着我走进屋 |
[21:12] | they’re gonna think I’m their R.A. | 说不定还以为我是辅导员 |
[21:14] | Are you having second thoughts? | 你是改主意了吗 |
[21:16] | I mean, I said I wanted the full college experience, | 我之前说想要体验完整的大学生活 |
[21:19] | and here it is. | 这不就是吗 |
[21:21] | Now, I’m sure I’ll adjust. | 我肯定要调整自己 |
[21:22] | I mean, I have to, right? | 总得适应一下 对吧 |
[21:24] | It’s not like I can go back to my job | 它又不像我可以回去工作 |
[21:26] | or my apartment or all the other things I gave up | 或回去住公寓 或别的什么我放弃的事 |
[21:28] | to be roomed with three high school girls | 总之我现在得去跟三个 |
[21:30] | that were randomly selected for me by a computer. | 电脑随机匹配的高中生住在一起 |
[21:35] | I’ll be fine. I’ll be fine. Okay. | 我会适应的 没问题的 |
[21:37] | It’s going to be an adventure. | 你就当这是一次探险 |
[21:39] | – Enjoy it. – Yes. | – 享受这段旅程 – 没错 |
[21:42] | All right, what do you think? | 好了 你们怎么选 |
[21:45] | That you’re a mustache away | 你和夏威夷神探之间 |
[21:45] | 美国犯罪探案剧 主角常穿花衬衫 | |
[21:46] | from giving serious Magnum P.I.Vibes. | 只差一把大胡子 |
[21:48] | Hey, I’m in full cruise mode here. | 嘿 我现在切入了轮渡旅行模式 |
[21:50] | I got to make sure my resort wear is on par | 我得确保我的度假服 |
[21:52] | with the competition. | 贴合主题 |
[21:53] | Why don’t you bring both of them? | 你要不两件都带上吧 |
[21:55] | When else would you get a chance | 反正你在家里 |
[21:56] | – to wear those at home? – Well, I would, | – 也没什么机会穿 – 我也想都带 |
[21:58] | but I already committed to one small roller bag. | 但我只准备带一个很小的拖轮箱 |
[22:01] | Well, how many bags are you bringing, Mom? | 妈 你准备带几个包 |
[22:02] | – More than one. – Uh-huh, and I have accounted for that. | – 不止一个 – 我已经解释过了 |
[22:05] | – Our stateroom is exactly 330 square feet… – Oh, my. | – 我们的舱房有三十平方米 – 哦 天啊 |
[22:08] | … but the closet’s only 25. | 但衣柜只有两个平方 |
[22:09] | I don’t want us stepping over our bags the whole time. | 我可不想房间里全是行李 无处落脚 |
[22:12] | 330 square feet? | 三十平方米 |
[22:13] | I mean, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[22:14] | That’s already been logged in to the cruise spreadsheet? | 这不会也在游轮旅行的介绍清单里吧 |
[22:17] | Right next to the dinner specials and the daily activities. | 就写在特别晚餐和日常活动边上 |
[22:19] | And I still need you to sign off on some of my selections | 你还得帮我给我的一些选项签字 |
[22:21] | so we can lock those down. | 这样我们就能确定最终行程了 |
[22:23] | I told you I’m good with the branzino. | 我说过了 我吃海鲈鱼就行 |
[22:25] | – Right. – I just don’t see why | – 好吧 – 我就是不理解 |
[22:27] | I would have to jump off of a perfectly good boat | 为什么要从那么好的船上 |
[22:29] | for no reason. | 跳进水里 |
[22:30] | It’s called snorkeling, and it’s fun. | 那叫浮潜 很有意思的 |
[22:33] | It’s a whole other world down there. | 水下是个全新的世界 |
[22:35] | I’m more than happy with the one I’m in. | 我更愿意待在船上 |
[22:39] | Which one? | 选哪个 |
[22:41] | The shirt on the right. | 右边那件 |
[22:42] | Done. | 定了 |
[22:45] | Looks like you’re gonna have an adventure, too. | 看来你也要有场冒险了 |
[22:51] | Welcome to Rod Billings Cars | 欢迎来到罗德·比灵斯汽车公司 |
[22:54] | and the annual “Touch a Car, Win a Car” contest. | 以及一年一度的”好车 触手可及”比赛 |
[22:57] | The rules are very simple. | 规则非常简单 |
[23:00] | One hand must be touching a car at all times. | 必须有一只手一直与车接触 |
[23:04] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[23:06] | Last one standing drives home in this beauty. Huh? | 坚持到最后 就能把这部靓车开回家 |
[23:10] | Now, who’s ready to touch a car? | 现在 谁准备好了 好车 |
[23:15] | Win a car! | 触手可及 |
[23:17] | Let the games begin! | 游戏开始 |
[23:24] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[23:29] | Win a car. Win a car. | 开回家 开回家 |
[23:31] | Win a car. Win a car. | 开回家 开回家 |
[23:53] | Disqualified. | 出局 |
[24:16] | Disqualified. | 出局 |
[24:23] | – You’re still here. – Still here. | – 你还坚持呢 – 是啊 |
[24:39] | Psst. | 嘿 |
[24:41] | $1,000 cash to walk away right now. | 给你一千美刀现金 现在就走 |
[24:46] | Go get a big meal. | 去吃顿大餐 |
[24:48] | Take a nice cold shower. | 洗个舒服的冷水澡 |
[24:52] | Over my dead… | 除非我死… |
[25:00] | Oh, God! | 啊 上帝 |
[25:03] | 911接线员: 这里是911 请问您有什么紧急情况 | |
[25:05] | 来电者: 比赛出事了 | |
[25:12] | We got a call about an injured… | 我们接到求助 有受伤的… |
[25:15] | Hey, how long have these people been standing out here? | 嘿 这帮人在这里站了多久了 |
[25:18] | – 28 hours. – Uh, is that even legal? | – 二十八小时 – 这合法吗 |
[25:21] | Let’s take a listen. | 让我听听 |
[25:28] | Ma’am, when’s the last time you had any water? | 女士 您多久没喝水了 |
[25:30] | Two days. | 两天 |
[25:31] | Been trying not to drink that much because | 我尽量不喝水 |
[25:33] | water equals pee, | 喝水就会想尿尿 |
[25:35] | and pee equals losing. | 憋不住就会输 |
[25:36] | And I need this car. | 我需要这辆车 |
[25:38] | Well, based on your lower back pain | 鉴于你的下背部疼痛 |
[25:39] | and what sounded like fluid in your lungs, | 和肺部的液体回声 |
[25:41] | I’m guessing you’re suffering from acute kidney failure. | 我推测 你正在遭遇急性肾衰竭 |
[25:43] | Not to mention you probably damaged your bladder. | 除此之外 你的膀胱可能已经受损 |
[25:45] | Look, I need to keep one hand on this car at all times. | 听着 我得留一只手一直摸着这辆车 |
[25:48] | Can’t you run an IV in the other arm or something? | 你就不能在另一边胳膊输液或者什么的吗 |
[25:51] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[25:52] | How you feeling, sir? | 你觉得怎么样 先生 |
[25:53] | I can’t imagine it’d be easy being out in the sun going on two days. | 我知道 在大太阳底下站了两天一定很难受 |
[25:56] | I’m doing fine. | 我很好 |
[25:57] | I could go a whole other day. | 我还能再站一天 |
[26:00] | Me, too. | 我也能 |
[26:05] | Cap, we got to do something. She’s refusing to leave. | 队长 该怎么办 她绝不放手 |
[26:07] | My guy won’t budge either. He’s in it to win it. | 我这边也绝不松口 他信誓旦旦要赢 |
[26:09] | Okay, how about this competition | 好吧 先暂停这个比赛 |
[26:11] | gets paused so they can get treatment? | 让他们得到医疗救护可以吗 |
[26:12] | You can pick it up in a day or two, maybe inside, | 你可以再挑一两天时间 或许可以在室内 |
[26:14] | – so they’re out of the elements? – Sorry, but no can do. | – 这样他们就不必日晒雨淋 – 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[26:20] | What do you think people are gonna say | 人们看到一位女士 |
[26:21] | when they find out a woman died at your dealership? | 死在你的经销商门口 他们会怎么想 |
[26:23] | I am trying to give you an out here. | 我是在给你台阶下 |
[26:25] | Rules are rules. | 规则不容破坏 |
[26:27] | Okay, and the rules are | 好吧 那规则是 |
[26:28] | they have to keep one hand on one part of the vehicle | 他们的手必须和车身的一部分保持接触 |
[26:31] | – at all times, right? – That’s right. | – 对吗 – 没错 |
[26:33] | – Okay, Buck? – Oh, am I on it, Cap. | – 听见没 巴克 – 我随时待命 队长 |
[26:35] | Saws and jaws. | 锯子和钳子 |
[26:37] | “Saws”? | 什么锯子 |
[26:39] | You’re not gonna cut that lady’s arm off, are you? | 你们不会把那位女士的胳膊锯下来吧 |
[26:41] | I don’t need to. She just needs to keep her hand | 不需要 她只需要一直把她的手 |
[26:44] | on some part of the vehicle at all times. | 放在车辆的一部分就可以 |
[26:45] | You didn’t say that part has to remain | 你没说那部分必须 |
[26:47] | attached to the vehicle. | 一直连在车上 |
[26:48] | You can’t just come in here and carve up my inventory like that! | 你不能一来就想把我的车锯开 |
[26:51] | Hey, “Rules are rules.” | 不是你自己说的”规则不容破坏”吗 |
[26:52] | Oh, hey, more reporters. | 来得正好 媒体记者们 |
[26:54] | It’s gonna play great on the morning news. | 这会是个相当不错的早间新闻 |
[27:10] | 人人都是赢家 | |
[27:10] | They both win a car! | 他们都赢得一辆车 |
[27:12] | Because here at Billings Auto Emporium, | 因为在比林斯汽车用品商店 |
[27:14] | the only thing bigger than our deals are our hearts. | 比起关心利润 我们更关心您 |
[27:35] | Athena? | 雅典娜 |
[27:36] | Wait, what time is it? | 等等 现在几点了 |
[27:38] | 3:15. | 三点一刻 |
[27:41] | Our lunch date was 2:00, wasn’t it? | 我们的午饭定在两点 对吧 |
[27:44] | Yep. I figured you forgot, | 对 我就知道你忘了 |
[27:46] | but after you canceled the last few times, | 但在你鸽掉前几次以后 |
[27:49] | decided that I would force the issue. | 我决定亲自来提醒你 |
[27:52] | Even brought you some tacos from Don Rivera’s. | 我还从唐·里维拉餐厅带了些玉米饼 |
[27:54] | – Your favorite. – Oh… | – 你的最爱 – 这真是… |
[27:56] | Friend. | 友情啊 |
[27:57] | I don’t know whether to lead with “I’m so sorry” | 我不知道接下来是说对不起 |
[28:00] | or “Thank you, I’m starving.” | 还是 “谢谢 我饿坏了” |
[28:02] | Ah, neither is necessary. | 都不用说 |
[28:04] | I know how busy you’ve been with work, | 我知道你平衡工作 家庭 |
[28:06] | family and medical school. | 以及医学院的生活有多忙 |
[28:10] | It’s starting to feel like | 我开始觉得 |
[28:11] | I’m the living example of that whole | 我就是那个 |
[28:14] | 来自《伊索寓言》在许愿时要考虑后果 | |
[28:14] | “Be careful what you wish for” Thing right now. | “谨慎许愿”活生生的例子 |
[28:17] | I hear you have some big exams coming up next week. | 我听说你下周有些重要考试 |
[28:19] | End of year two. | 第二学年的期末考 |
[28:21] | I used to think they were exaggerating | 我曾认为他们抱怨考试有多难 |
[28:23] | about how bad the boards would be. | 是在夸大其词 |
[28:25] | Now I’m starting to think | 现在我开始觉得 |
[28:27] | that maybe they undersold it. | 或许他们还低估了 |
[28:29] | Oh, I know you must be feeling | 我知道你现在一定感觉 |
[28:31] | a lot of pressure. Have you talked to David? | 压力巨大 你和大卫聊过了吗 |
[28:34] | I mean, he’s been where you are. | 我想 他毕竟在那地方学习过 |
[28:36] | Is he coming back from Haiti soon? | 他很快要从海地回来了吗 |
[28:37] | Oh, it doesn’t sound like it. He, Michael and Harry | 我不是这个意思 他 迈克尔和哈利 |
[28:40] | have set up a home base in Miami, | 在迈阿密建起一个大本营 |
[28:42] | and David commutes from there. | 大卫在那里上班 |
[28:44] | How do you feel about all that? | 那你怎么想 |
[28:46] | Now, you know I miss Harry. | 眼下 你知道我想念哈利 |
[28:47] | But he sounds happy. | 但他看起来很高兴 |
[28:49] | – That’s what matters to me. – All right, well, maybe | – 这对我来说才是最重要的 – 不错 或许 |
[28:52] | I will give David a call. | 我给大卫打个电话 |
[28:54] | I just need to get through these finals | 我只要熬过这些考试 |
[28:56] | and then I can take a breath. | 就有时间喘口气了 |
[29:01] | Who is that texting you? | 谁一直给你发消息 |
[29:02] | Just some cruise update from Bobby. | 只是鲍比的一些游轮信息更新 |
[29:04] | I mean, he has been watching this ship’s activity calendar | 他一直盯着游轮的活动日历 |
[29:07] | like it’s the ball dropping from Times Square on New Year’s. | 就像是看新年从时代广场落下的水晶球那样 |
[29:10] | What? I thought the whole point of those things was | 什么 我以为旅行的全部意义在于 |
[29:13] | – to unplug and relax. – It is for me, | – 放松和休息 – 对我来说是这样 |
[29:16] | but Bobby wants to keep busy. | 但鲍比总想安排得满满当当 |
[29:18] | Six nights, seven days. | 七天六夜 |
[29:20] | 11 bars. | 十一间酒吧 |
[29:22] | – Oh. – I’m sure | – 这真是 – 我确信 |
[29:24] | it’s not the easiest place in the world | 对参加这个项目的人来说 |
[29:26] | for someone who’s in the program. | 有一点困难 |
[29:28] | But he’s trying to show me a good time, | 但他尽力让我玩得高兴 |
[29:30] | so I don’t mind returning the favor. | 所以我不介意回报这个好意 |
[29:34] | Oh, great. | 噢 真不错 |
[29:36] | – An eco-tour? – Listen. | – 还有生态旅游 – 听着 |
[29:38] | If that trip gets to be too much, | 如果这趟旅行太累 |
[29:41] | you could always hide in the spa. | 你可以一直躲在水疗馆里 |
[29:43] | If? Okay. | 哪还有如果 好吧 |
[29:47] | Huh, did not see that coming. | 没料到会是这样 |
[29:50] | Ooh, what’d I miss? | 噢 我错过了什么 |
[29:52] | I missed everything. | 我什么都错过了 |
[29:53] | Again. | 再一次 |
[29:54] | Third time is definitely not the charm. | 第三次看来也没什么意思 |
[29:57] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t worry about it. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[29:59] | Why don’t you just go to bed? | 你要不直接去睡觉吧 |
[30:00] | Because I hate admitting defeat. | 不 因为我讨厌承认失败 |
[30:02] | And it’s still really early, isn’t it? | 而且现在真的还早 不是吗 |
[30:06] | You know, it’s weird, the only reason why I picked this movie | 不可思议 我当初选这部电影的唯一原因 |
[30:08] | is ’cause I thought you would like it. | 是我觉得你会喜欢 |
[30:09] | I don’t know. Maybe I just don’t have the patience | 我不知道 或许我只是对这类电影 |
[30:11] | for these movies anymore, you know? | 不再感兴趣了 |
[30:13] | Two people meet, you know that they’re gonna end up together. | 两人相遇 你清楚他们最终会在一起 |
[30:15] | And then you have to watch them bumble their way | 却必须持续盯着他们两小时 |
[30:17] | through stupid misunderstandings for two hours. | 在情感路上磕磕碰碰 解开愚蠢的误会 |
[30:19] | I don’t know. It’s kind of annoying. | 我说不上来 有点不喜欢 |
[30:21] | So you’d rather your rom-coms have less “Com.” | 那你宁愿爱情喜剧里减少”喜剧”成分吗 |
[30:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:26] | I guess I would rather see | 我想我更希望看到 |
[30:28] | ♪ I’m jealous ♪ | 我容易嫉妒 |
[30:28] | two people overcome real problems and… | 两人克服实际困难 然后… |
[30:30] | ♪ I’m overzealous, when I’m down, I get real down… ♪ | 我过于热心 处于人生低谷时 会更心灰意冷 |
[30:34] | …still get their happy ending. | 终成眷属 |
[30:35] | ♪ I don’t come down, I get angry ♪ | 我不伤心 我会生气 |
[30:39] | ♪ Baby, believe me ♪ | 宝贝 相信我 |
[30:41] | ♪ I can love you just like that ♪ | 我可以如此爱你 |
[30:43] | ♪ And I can leave you just as fast ♪ | 我也可以果决迅速地离开你 |
[30:45] | That would be more satisfying. | 这或许更合我心意 |
[30:46] | ♪ But you don’t judge me ♪ | 但你未曾评断我 |
[30:49] | ♪ ‘Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you, too ♪ | 因为你若那样 宝贝 我也会评断你 |
[30:54] | ♪ ‘Cause I got issues ♪ | 因为我有自己的烦恼 |
[30:55] | ♪ But you got ’em, too ♪ | 但你也一样 |
[30:57] | ♪ So give ’em all to me ♪ | 所以和我倾诉吧 |
[30:59] | ♪ And I’ll give mine to you ♪ | 我也会和你说说 |
[31:02] | ♪ Bask in the glory of all our problems ♪ | 不惧回首往事坎坷 |
[31:03] | Yeah, it would be. | 是的 会更合心意 |
[31:06] | ♪ ‘Cause we got the kind of love ♪ | 因为我们有爱 |
[31:08] | ♪ It takes to solve ’em ♪ | 困难不再是阻碍 |
[31:10] | ♪ Yeah, I got issues ♪ | 是的 我有烦恼 |
[31:13] | ♪ And one of them is how bad I need ya ♪ | 最困扰的竟是我难以离开你 |
[31:32] | Chim? | 奇普 |
[31:43] | You fled your own apartment? | 你从你自己家逃走了 |
[31:45] | – What? I had to get to work. – Two hours early? | – 啥玩意 我是上班迫不得已 – 提前两小时吗 |
[31:47] | You know how the morning after can get kind of awkward? | 你知道事后的早晨可能会有点尴尬吗 |
[31:50] | I just figured it might be easier for me | 我只是觉得不在那里 |
[31:52] | to not be there for it. Is that so bad? | 对我来说轻松点 这很恶劣吗 |
[31:54] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[31:55] | I once asked Shannon to sneak out of my house | 我曾经让夏农从我家偷偷溜出去 |
[31:57] | so Christopher wouldn’t see her in my bed. | 这样克里斯多夫就不会看到她在我床上 |
[31:59] | You see? | 看到没 |
[32:00] | 亚瑟王的圆桌骑士之一 | |
[32:00] | Compared to that, I’m as chivalrous as Sir Galahad. | 和他相比 我就像加拉哈德一样有骑士精神 |
[32:02] | Or as delusional as Don Quixote. | 或是像堂吉诃德一样异想天开 |
[32:05] | I don’t understand. Isn’t this what you’ve been wanting? | 我不明白 这不是你一直想要的吗 |
[32:07] | What the two of you been working towards? | 你俩一直在为什么而努力 |
[32:08] | It is, it just feels like I’m waiting | 话虽如此 只是感觉我一直在等 |
[32:10] | for… | 为了… |
[32:12] | – something. – Well, with Shannon, I tried to tell myself | – 一些事 – 对于夏农 我曾尝试自我安慰 |
[32:15] | I was doing it to protect Christopher. | 我这么做是为了保护克里斯多夫 |
[32:17] | The truth is, I was just doing it to protect myself. | 但事实是 我这样做只是为了自我保护 |
[32:19] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不对吗 |
[32:20] | You didn’t skip the morning after conversation, Chim. | 聊完天 你还得回去面对缺席的后果 奇普 |
[32:23] | You just delayed it. | 你只是在拖延它发生 |
[32:24] | And you added a whole new complicated layer. | 而且你还升级了这事的复杂程度 |
[32:26] | I had a one-night stand with my ex. | 我和前妻春宵一度 |
[32:27] | I don’t know what the rules are. | 我还不知道该做些什么 |
[32:28] | Maybe that’s what you need to find out. | 或许这就是你需要弄明白的 |
[32:37] | – I am so sorry! – That I bumped into you? Don’t be. | – 非常抱歉 – 是我撞到了你 不用道歉 |
[32:40] | – I… I’m… – Maddie! | – 我… 我是… – 麦迪 |
[32:43] | Your class is sort of legend at the academy. | 你的课程已经像是学院的传奇了 |
[32:45] | A 7.1 earthquake your first day on floor. | 你上课的第一天就发生了一场7.1级大地震 |
[32:48] | I’m Noah. | 我是诺亚 |
[32:49] | Uh, good to meet you, Noah. | 很高兴认识你 诺亚 |
[32:51] | So, any tips for the newbie? | 那 有什么对新手的建议吗 |
[32:54] | Remember to breathe. | 记得呼吸 |
[32:55] | The person on the other end | 在电话另一端的人 |
[32:57] | is already panicked and they don’t need you to be. | 已经很慌张了 而你要保持镇定 |
[32:59] | Sounds easy. | 听起来不难 |
[33:00] | I’m pretty sure it isn’t. | 但我很确定不是 |
[33:01] | It gets easier eventually. | 工作久了 再难也总会变得容易的 |
[33:07] | 911接线员: 这里是911 请问您有什么紧急情况 | |
[33:09] | 来电者: 我找不到我弟弟 杰瑞米 | |
[33:12] | What’s your name and where are you calling from? | 你叫什么名字 目前在哪里 |
[33:14] | My name is Kenyon and we live at 646 Ridgeline Court. | 我叫凯尼恩 我们住在瑞吉灵苑646号 |
[33:18] | Hi, Kenyon. I’m Maddie. | 你好 凯尼恩 我叫麦迪 |
[33:19] | – How old are you? – I’m 12. | – 你几岁了 – 十二岁 |
[33:21] | But my brother’s only six. | 但我弟弟只有六岁 |
[33:22] | 来电人 凯尼恩 地址 瑞吉灵苑646号 事故详情 报警人 十二岁未成年男性… | |
[33:23] | My mom left me to look after him | 妈妈去杂货店的时候 |
[33:24] | while she went to the grocery store and now he’s gone. | 留下我照顾他 但现在他不见了 |
[33:27] | Okay, start from the beginning. What happened? | 好的 从头开始说 发生了什么事 |
[33:29] | We were playing hide-and-seek and he just disappeared. | 我们玩捉迷藏 然后他就消失了 |
[33:31] | Jeremy! | 杰瑞米 |
[33:32] | What, do you think maybe he’s still hiding? | 你觉得 他会不会还在玩捉迷藏躲着你呢 |
[33:34] | I don’t know. It’s been a really long time. | 我不知道 已经过了好长时间 |
[33:36] | And I’ve looked everywhere. | 而且我到处都找过了 |
[33:37] | I keep yelling his name, and he always | 我一直喊他的名字 他总是在 |
[33:39] | comes out when he can tell I’m mad. | 知道我生气的时候出来 |
[33:40] | – Jeremy! – Okay. | – 杰瑞米 – 好 |
[33:42] | Usually we don’t send the police | 通常我们在确认人员失踪后 |
[33:43] | until we know someone’s missing. | 才会派警察到现场 |
[33:44] | But I’m gonna send an officer to you just in case. | 但以防万一 我会派一名警官到你那里 |
[33:45] | 报警人 十二岁未成年男性 六岁弟弟在家失踪 | |
[33:47] | What if he ran away? | 如果他跑了怎么办 |
[33:49] | Has he done that in the past? | 他过去有离家出走过吗 |
[33:51] | No, but I used to when I was his age. | 没有 但我以前在他那样大的时候经常乱跑 |
[33:55] | “Used to”? | “以前经常”吗 |
[33:58] | – Why’d you stop? – My mom. | – 后来是为什么不乱跑了 – 因为我妈妈 |
[34:00] | She’d get so scared. | 她很害怕 |
[34:01] | It took her a really long time to stop worrying about me. | 她真的花了很长时间才不再为我担心 |
[34:05] | Yeah, yeah. | 确实 |
[34:07] | I bet it’s hard to get over being afraid like that. | 那样的恐惧很难克服 |
[34:11] | What are you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[34:13] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[34:15] | Is there someplace in the house | 房子里或园子里有没有 |
[34:17] | or the yard that no one ever goes? | 什么地方没人会去的 |
[34:19] | Someplace that’s so creepy | 让你觉得很毛骨悚然 |
[34:20] | you hate having to go there? | 不愿意去的那种地方 |
[34:22] | Uh, under the house. | 地下室 |
[34:24] | My mom used to store Christmas decorations under there. | 我妈妈以前在那里存放圣诞装饰品 |
[34:27] | Sounds exactly like the last place | 这听起来特别像 |
[34:29] | your brother would expect you to look for him. | 你弟弟会藏起来 好让你去找的地方 |
[34:34] | Are you serious, Jeremy?! | 你认真的吗 杰瑞米 |
[34:36] | Dang it! | 见鬼 |
[34:38] | You found me. | 被你找到了 |
[34:39] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[34:41] | I got to go. Thanks, Maddie. | 我得挂了 谢谢你 麦迪 |
[34:43] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:02] | I’m not leaving. | 我不打算离开了 |
[35:04] | The apartment or…? | 这间公寓还是 |
[35:07] | This family. | 这个家 |
[35:10] | That’s what you called us, and that’s what I want. | 你把我们称之为家庭 这是我想要的 |
[35:12] | The three of us together. | 我们三个人在一起 |
[35:16] | That’s… | 这 |
[35:17] | that’s what I want, too. | 这也是我想要的 |
[35:19] | When I woke up the other morning and you were gone, | 那天早上我醒来 发现你已经走了 |
[35:21] | I felt… | 我觉得 |
[35:23] | – …sad. – Yeah. | – 很难过 – 对不起 |
[35:26] | Probably the way | 可能我不在的那六个月 |
[35:27] | you felt every day those six months that I was gone. | 你也是一样的感觉吧 |
[35:29] | Look, I don’t expect you to keep apologizing for that. | 听着 我不需要你一直道歉 |
[35:32] | I’m not. | 我不是在道歉 |
[35:33] | We’re past apologies. | 我们之间已经不需要道歉了 |
[35:44] | This is a promise. | 这是我的承诺 |
[35:49] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去了 |
[35:53] | I’m done running. | 我不会再离开了 |
[35:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:24] | What you doing in my ambulance? | 你在我的救护车里做什么 |
[36:27] | Uh, our ambulance, and… | 我们的救护车 |
[36:30] | I got to say, Wilson, it’s kind of a mess in there. | 我不得不说 威尔逊 这里面真是一团乱 |
[36:33] | No labels on the drawers. | 抽屉上都没有标签 |
[36:35] | Tough for an outsider to find | 对于外人来说 |
[36:37] | – their way around. – Sort of the point. | – 找个东西挺难的 – 有点意思 |
[36:39] | If I’m elected interim captain, I would have | 如果我被选为临时队长 |
[36:42] | you doing some serious maintenance right now. | 我会要你立刻对车内进行维护 |
[36:44] | A whole organizational overhaul. | 彻底地重新整理布置 |
[36:48] | This is not a class president election, Buckley. | 这可不是班长选举 巴克利 |
[36:51] | And you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你都不知道自己在说什么鬼话 |
[36:53] | What I’m talking about, | 我说的是 |
[36:54] | is your fluid levels are also low. | 你的液位也很低 |
[36:57] | Oh, really, which ones? | 真的吗 哪一个 |
[37:00] | Cause I just topped off the oil, transmission, | 因为我才加过汽油 变速器油 |
[37:03] | brake and coolant. | 刹车油和冷却液 |
[37:06] | Per my report, | 根据我的报告 |
[37:08] | your windshield wiper reservoir | 你的玻璃水 |
[37:10] | is down to three-quarters full. | 只剩下四分之三了 |
[37:13] | Uh, you can’t just take that. | 你不能就这么拿走 |
[37:16] | It’s department property. | 这是部门财产 |
[37:17] | And a weapon in the wrong hands. | 在坏人手里就变成了武器 |
[37:23] | Cap, you need to officially | 队长 你需要官方地 |
[37:25] | announce your replacement because I can’t take any more | 宣布一下你的代班了 因为我再也忍不了 |
[37:29] | of Buck trying to prove himself. | 巴克一直试图去证明自己 |
[37:32] | Oh, that’s what he’s been doing. | 啊 原来他一直是在表现自己呢 |
[37:35] | I’ll have a talk with him. | 我会和他谈谈的 |
[37:36] | So, who is it gonna be? | 那到底会是谁 |
[37:39] | Our new interim captain. | 我们新的临时队长 |
[37:40] | It’s a tough call. | 这是个很难的决定 |
[37:42] | And, honestly, I wanted it to be you. | 实际上 我希望是你 |
[37:46] | Me? | 我 |
[37:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:49] | You’re smart, dedicated, | 你很聪明 专心 |
[37:51] | compassionate, and you’re decisive. | 有同情心 还很果断 |
[37:53] | You’re a great leader. | 你是个不错的领导 |
[37:58] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[38:00] | you know when I first entered this department, | 你知道我一开始加入这个部门时 |
[38:03] | Captain Gerrard didn’t even see me as a firefighter. | 杰拉德队长甚至觉得 我还不够格做消防员 |
[38:05] | And now, 12 years later, my boss is telling me | 然而现在 十二年后 我的上司和我说 |
[38:09] | that I have everything it takes to make a great captain. | 我具备了一切做领导的资格 |
[38:12] | And you do. | 你确实具备 |
[38:15] | But you didn’t pick me. | 但你没有选我 |
[38:17] | I know how much you have going on outside of work. | 我知道你工作之外还有很多事要做 |
[38:19] | And I didn’t want to overburden you. | 我不想给你增加负担 |
[38:21] | It’s not that much of a burden, Cap, I’m already here. | 这不是负担 队长 我已经在这儿了 |
[38:24] | Right, there’s all this paperwork… | 好吧 还有很多报告工作 |
[38:27] | Already do a lot of paperwork, Cap. | 我做过挺多报告的 队长 |
[38:28] | This can add another hour | 这可能让你每次轮班都额外加上 |
[38:30] | or two to every shift. | 一两个小时工作量 |
[38:32] | You’ll be gone a week. That’s what? | 你就离开一周 那是几班 |
[38:34] | Three shifts? | 三班 |
[38:36] | Okay, so you’ll do it? | 好吧 那你决定当临时队长了 |
[38:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:41] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[38:48] | – Hey. – Oh, uh? Hey, Cap. | – 嘿 – 噢 嗨 队长 |
[38:50] | I’m so sorry this is still such a mess. | 抱歉 这边还是很乱 |
[38:52] | I’ll have it polished and reorganized within the hour. | 我一小时内就能抛好光 重新安装回去 |
[38:54] | I think it all looks great. | 我觉得现在这样挺好的 |
[38:56] | I see you’ve been going the extra mile lately | 我看你最近自愿担负了很多额外的活儿 |
[38:57] | and I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[38:58] | Oh, just trying to show you what I got. | 只是想让你看看我的能力 |
[39:00] | I already know what you got, Buck. | 我知道你的能力 巴克 |
[39:02] | But I’m not naming you interim captain. | 但我不会选你作为临时队长 |
[39:05] | Hen has agreed to take on that role. | 亨已经同意担任了 |
[39:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:09] | Um, yeah, no, I mean… | 好 我是说 |
[39:11] | come on, it’s Hen, she’ll she’ll make a great captain. | 这可是亨 她肯定是个好队长 |
[39:13] | And so will you. | 你也会是的 |
[39:15] | Someday. | 某一天 |
[39:17] | You’re a great firefighter. | 你是个出色的消防员 |
[39:18] | When you’re all in, nobody goes harder than you. | 当你全身心投入时 没人比你更棒 |
[39:21] | But being a good leader is about more than just the work. | 但要成为一个好领导 远不止要求工作能力 |
[39:24] | It’s also about life experience. | 还需要有人生经验 |
[39:25] | And I think you need some more of that before you’re ready. | 我觉得在你准备好之前 还需要积攒些经验 |
[39:29] | Is this cause I don’t have a couch? | 是因为我没有沙发吗 |
[39:34] | Why don’t you have a couch? | 你为什么没有沙发 |
[39:37] | I don’t know, um… | 我不知道 |
[39:41] | I guess I’ve been having trouble picking one out. | 我想 可能是我一直在挑剔别人吧 |
[39:46] | I think I’m afraid of making a mistake again. | 我想我害怕自己再犯错误吧 |
[39:51] | In AA there’s this idea | 在戒酒协会里有一个说法 |
[39:53] | that you take inventory of your life | 你要盘点自己的人生 |
[39:55] | admit your shortcomings | 承认自己的短处 |
[39:56] | in hopes that one day | 希望有一天 |
[39:58] | you can look at the world straight in the eye | 你可以正视这个世界 |
[40:00] | and be alone at perfect peace and ease. | 独处时也能平和而轻松 |
[40:04] | Come on, you, uh, | 等下 你是 |
[40:06] | you don’t think I’m at ease? | 你觉得我不自在吗 |
[40:10] | I think the important thing | 我觉得 更重要的是 |
[40:11] | is that you answer that question for yourself. | 你要自己去回答这个问题 |
[40:14] | But when you are, you’ll know. | 等你真正到了那种状态时 你会知道的 |
[40:22] | And then you’ll be ready. | 那你就准备好了 |
[40:46] | – Hi. – Hey, Karen. | – 嗨 – 嘿 凯伦 |
[40:49] | It looks like | 看起来我可能 |
[40:51] | I’ll be home a little bit late. | 要晚点回家了 |
[40:53] | Okay, babe. | 没问题 亲爱的 |
[41:08] | All right. Go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[41:36] | Here you go, here you go. | 吃吧 吃吧 |
[41:38] | – Hey, ooh, can I help you with those? – No, but you can help | – 嘿 需要我帮忙吗 – 不用 但你可以帮我 |
[41:40] | with everything else still in the car. | 把车里剩下的搬进来 |
[41:42] | Ooh, turns out Mama’s got a lot of stuff, huh? | 妈妈的东西可不少呢 是吧 |
[41:48] | Mama leave? | 妈妈要走吗 |
[41:53] | No. | 不走 |
[41:54] | Mama stay. | 妈妈留下 |
[42:05] | That shirt is so loud, | 这件衬衫太张扬了 |
[42:07] | I can hear it from here. | 我隔着屏幕都能感受到 |
[42:09] | Well, if you like that, you are going to love this. | 如果你喜欢那个 那这个你也肯定喜欢 |
[42:14] | Oh, my word. | 我 的 天 |
[42:17] | This cruise is our first adventure, Mama. | 妈妈 这次游轮是我们的首次探险 |
[42:20] | Shouldn’t our clothes be adventurous, too? | 我们的衣服也得富有冒险精神啊 |
[42:21] | Cruises are not adventures, not anymore. | 坐游轮不再算是探险吧 |
[42:24] | Don’t be silly, Beatrice. | 别犯傻了 碧翠丝 |
[42:26] | Cruises are a blast. | 坐游轮可炫了 |
[42:28] | Oh, and our baby girl | 我们的女儿 |
[42:30] | is beautiful as always. | 真是一如既往地漂亮 |
[42:32] | I second that, Samuel. | 我附议 萨缪尔 |
[42:33] | Aw, thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[42:37] | Okay, sweetie, I got to go. | 好了 亲爱的 我要挂了 |
[42:38] | What? We just started talking. | 什么 我们这才没讲几句话呢 |
[42:40] | Yeah, I need to pick up some things | 我得去五金店 |
[42:41] | at the hardware store. | 买点东西 |
[42:42] | Mm, are you starting another project? | 你又开始了个新项目吗 |
[42:44] | There are no projects. | 没有什么项目 |
[42:46] | He’s going out there to meet with his friends. | 他就是出去见朋友 |
[42:48] | Mm-hmm, isn’t that what bingo is for? | 宾果不就是跟朋友们见面吗 |
[42:51] | I hate bingo. | 我不喜欢玩宾果 |
[42:52] | But I do love shuffleboard. | 不过我喜欢玩推移板游戏 |
[42:54] | Have a great trip, sweetie. | 祝你们旅途愉快 亲爱的 |
[42:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:59] | That man has every kind of nail and screw on God’s green earth, | 这个美丽星球上啥样的钉子和螺丝你爸都有 |
[43:03] | and he hasn’t built a thing since he were a child. | 但他从小就没做成过什么 |
[43:08] | Samuel! | 萨缪尔 |
[43:13] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[43:17] | Mama? | 妈妈 |