时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 弗罗里达州 贝尔维尔 | |
[00:16] | Samuel! | 萨缪尔 |
[00:20] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[00:35] | He’s in a coma. | 他正处于昏迷状态 |
[00:36] | Medically induced. | 药物引发的 |
[00:39] | It was significant, | 这是必要过程 |
[00:40] | and we want to give the brain time to heal on its own. | 他的大脑需要时间进行自愈 |
[00:45] | How long will he be sedated? | 他会被麻醉多久 |
[00:47] | At least 24 hours. | 至少二十四小时 |
[00:49] | Run more tests, then see where we are tomorrow. | 还需进一步测试 看看明天状态如何 |
[00:53] | And then we can take him home? | 然后我们就能带他回家吗 |
[00:55] | Mrs. Carter, your husband suffered an ischemic stroke. | 卡特夫人 你丈夫经历了缺血性中风 |
[00:55] | 由于脑血流减少或供氧不足造成的脑组织死亡 有瘫痪风险 | |
[00:57] | It’s not only serious, but the prognosis is uncertain. | 这是严重的急性病症 预后不确定性也很大 |
[01:00] | Samuel’s very strong. | 萨缪尔身体很强壮的 |
[01:02] | I have no doubt, but we don’t know how he will | 我无意质疑 但我们不知道他 |
[01:04] | or will not respond to the treatment. | 对治疗是否有反应 |
[01:07] | We have to be prepared. | 我们需要有所准备 |
[01:08] | Do not t-take that tone with me, young man. | 别用那种语气跟我说话 年轻人 |
[01:10] | I think what Dr. Pino is saying is that right now we just need | 我觉得皮诺医生的意思是 现在我们 |
[01:13] | – to be patient, that’s all. – That’s correct. | – 只需要耐心等待 没别的意思 – 没错 |
[01:15] | I have to run these tests. He won’t even be in the room. | 我得带他去做些测试 他不会在这病房久待 |
[01:17] | It’s okay, Daddy, I’m here. | 没事的 爸爸 我在呢 |
[01:25] | 加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶 | |
[01:33] | Hey, buddy, you know there’s a drought, right? | 兄弟 你知道最近干旱缺水吧 |
[01:38] | Hand watering is allowed before 9 and after 4, Gary. | 九点前或四点后允许手动浇水 盖里 |
[01:58] | Benjamin, don’t you have work today? | 本杰明 你今天不用上班吗 |
[02:01] | Have you noticed anything weird | 你有发现庭院里 |
[02:02] | – around the garden? – What are you talking about? | – 哪里不对劲吗 – 你在说什么 |
[02:04] | – It looks fine. – The ground is softer here. | – 庭院很好 – 这里的地面比较软 |
[02:08] | Maybe you’re watering too much. | 也许你浇太多水了 |
[02:14] | I swear, you care more about those plants than me. | 比起我 你更在乎那些植物 |
[02:39] | We’re leveling the plants now? | 你还要给植物做水平测量 |
[02:41] | This corner is definitely sinking. | 这一块绝对下沉了 |
[02:45] | I think we have a penetration. | 我觉得我们被入侵了 |
[02:47] | You think we have a what? | 你觉得什么 |
[02:48] | I think something’s been tunneling underground. | 我觉得有东西在下面钻洞 |
[02:52] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[02:55] | Something terrible. | 很糟糕的东西 |
[02:59] | 四害消杀剂 洒于干燥的土壤或草坪 | |
[02:59] | ♪ I can’t seem to face up to the facts ♪ | 我好像无法面对现实 |
[03:02] | ♪ I’m tense and nervous and I can’t relax ♪ | 我精神紧张无法放松 |
[03:07] | ♪ I can’t sleep ’cause my bed’s on fire ♪ | 我无法入睡 好像床上着火 |
[03:10] | ♪ Don’t touch me, I’m a real live wire ♪ | 别碰我 我活像一条电线 |
[03:15] | ♪ Psycho killer ♪ | 变态杀手 |
[03:17] | ♪ Qu’est-ce que c’est? Fa-fa-fa-fa ♪ | 这是什么 好好好好 |
[03:19] | ♪ Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far, better ♪ | 好好好好 好得多 |
[03:22] | ♪ Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away ♪ | 快快快快 快逃走 |
[03:31] | ♪ Psycho killer qu’est-ce que c’est? ♪ | 变态杀手是什么 |
[03:33] | ♪ Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better ♪ | 好好好好 好得多 |
[03:38] | ♪ Run, run, run, run, run ♪ | 快快快快 快逃走 |
[03:40] | ♪ Run, run away ♪ | 快逃走 |
[03:56] | 闪电千兆网 电视网络智能系统 | |
[04:03] | I-I thought you were working late tonight. | 我以为你今晚加班呢 |
[04:06] | Uh, there was a water main break in Canoga Park. | 卡诺加公园的总水管断了 |
[04:08] | So my last two appointments canceled. | 所以我后面两个预约都取消了 |
[04:12] | I thought we could grill tonight. | 我觉得我们今晚可以烧烤 |
[04:15] | Okay. Sure. | 行 可以 |
[04:28] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[04:30] | Empty. | 是空的 |
[04:33] | What set off the traps? | 是什么触发了陷阱 |
[04:51] | You’re not watering today? | 你今天不浇水吗 |
[04:54] | Someone said there’s a drought. | 有人说外面闹干旱 |
[05:18] | 911接线员: 这里是911 您有什么紧急情况 | |
[05:20] | 报警人: 外面爆炸了 | |
[05:21] | Okay, ma’am, can you tell me where? | 好的女士 您能告诉我在哪吗 |
[05:23] | 事件信息 疑似爆炸 | |
[05:23] | Ma’am? Ma’am? | 女士 女士 |
[05:25] | – Ma’am? – Benjamin, what the hell are you doing?! | – 您在吗女士 – 本杰明 你他妈搞什么鬼 |
[05:28] | Finally getting rid of the rodent. | 消灭啮齿动物 |
[05:32] | Was that another explosion? | 又发生爆炸了吗 |
[05:33] | You’re asking the wrong person. | 你问错人了 |
[05:35] | Ma’am, did I just hear another explosion? | 女士 刚刚是又发生爆炸了吗 |
[05:39] | – Ma’am? -Yes. It’s my husband. | – 女士 – 对 是我丈夫干的 |
[05:40] | – He’s trying to destroy the backyard. – Ma’am… | – 他想把整个庭院都摧毁掉 – 女士 |
[05:42] | – Who are you on the phone with? – Ma’am… | – 你在跟谁打电话 – 女士… |
[05:43] | – 911. They’re sending help. – I need your address first. | – 911 他们会派人救援 – 我们需要您的地址 |
[05:45] | Hang up the phone, Holly. Everything is fine. | 挂掉电话 霍莉 这里没事 |
[05:47] | You blew up the yard! | 你炸掉了庭院 |
[05:51] | 事故 插入通话 | |
[05:53] | – Holly? – Who is this? | – 霍莉 – 你是谁 |
[05:54] | This is the person who needs your address right now. | 我需要你的地址 马上 |
[06:07] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[06:08] | My husband tried to go shock and awe on a gopher. | 我丈夫想要震慑一只地鼠 |
[06:10] | I don’t know if he’s hurt or not. | 我不知道他有没有受伤 |
[06:12] | – The gopher? – No. Not the gopher. | – 地鼠吗 – 不 不是地鼠 |
[06:14] | Holly, get them out of here. | 霍莉 让他们走 |
[06:15] | Is that your husband? He seems pretty banged up. | 这是你丈夫吗 他看起来受伤不轻 |
[06:17] | No, not him. | 不 我不是说他 |
[06:19] | Hey, Cap? | 队长 |
[06:20] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么喊 |
[06:22] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[06:24] | Exactly who do you think is hurt here? | 你到底是觉得谁受伤了 |
[06:27] | My neighbor. | 我的邻居 |
[06:28] | Gary. | 盖里 |
[06:30] | His house looks fine. | 他房子看起来没事 |
[06:31] | He wasn’t over there. | 他不在那 |
[06:33] | Well, where was he? | 那他在哪 |
[06:35] | ♪ Finally ♪ | 终于 |
[06:39] | ♪ Finally mine ♪ | 终于属于我 |
[06:46] | ♪ Your love was finally mine ♪ | 你的爱终于属于我 |
[06:54] | ♪ I’ve been waiting ♪ | 我已然 |
[06:57] | ♪ So long ♪ | 等候多时 |
[07:04] | ♪ I’ve been hoping ♪ | 我一直期待着 |
[07:07] | ♪ And wishing and waiting ♪ | 期盼着 等待着 |
[07:11] | ♪ And dreaming ♪ | 梦想着 |
[07:13] | ♪ Finally mine ♪ | 终于属于我 |
[07:19] | ♪ Finally mine ♪ | 终于属于我 |
[07:24] | He was under there. | 他在那下面 |
[07:28] | A tunnel of lust? | 欲望的隧道 |
[07:30] | We had no other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[07:31] | My husband has cameras everywhere. | 我丈夫在每个角落都装了摄像头 |
[07:34] | All right, Chimney, see if you can access the tunnel from inside. | 好吧 奇普 你看看能不能从隧道另一端进入 |
[07:37] | Copy that, Cap. Uh, sorry. | 遵命 队长 噢 抱歉口误 |
[07:39] | Buck, start digging up out here. | 巴克 从这边开始挖 |
[07:40] | Eddie, Benjamin looks like he took a hit. | 埃迪 本杰明看上去也伤得不轻 |
[07:43] | Check him out. Find out what he knows. | 去看看他 问问他都知道些什么 |
[07:48] | Hey, Chimney, the homeowner says it’s underneath the carpet | 奇普 女主人说在移动式鞋架下 |
[07:51] | – beneath the rollaway shoe rack. – I see it, copy that. | – 的地毯下面 – 收到 我看到了 |
[07:53] | All right, sir, checking for concussions. | 先生 给您检查下是否有脑震荡 |
[07:56] | – Sir, what year is it? – It’s the year my marriage ended. | – 先生 今年是哪一年 – 是我婚姻结束的那年 |
[08:05] | Anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[08:09] | LAFD. Can you hear me? | 洛杉矶消防局 能听到吗 |
[08:12] | Gary? What’s this? | 盖里 这是什么 |
[08:16] | I got a hand! | 找到了只手 |
[08:18] | Take it easy, Gary. | 别紧张 盖里 |
[08:19] | Just checking your vitals. | 让我检查下你的生命体征 |
[08:21] | Hey, Cap, I found him. | 队长 我找到他了 |
[08:22] | He’s conscious, but his pulse is really low. | 他神志清醒 但脉搏很低 |
[08:25] | He’s in one piece, but I’m gonna need a hand getting him out of here. | 他无大碍 但我需要谁给我搭把手 把他弄出去 |
[08:28] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[08:29] | I’m on it, Cap. | 这就去 队长 |
[08:31] | Hen, there’s something else! | 亨 有别的发现 |
[08:33] | Gary’s got nails in his shoulder. | 盖里的肩膀上有钉子 |
[08:36] | Shrapnel? Against gophers? | 钉子炸弹 就为对付个地鼠 |
[08:38] | Yeah, the rodent had it coming. | 那些死老鼠自找的 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God, Gary! Are you okay? | 天呐 盖里 你没事吧 |
[08:48] | – Are you okay? – Step down. | – 你没事吧 – 退后 |
[08:56] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[08:57] | Didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[08:59] | I suspected. | 我有怀疑 |
[09:01] | I didn’t know for sure until she called 911. | 直到她打911我才确定 |
[09:05] | Eddie, zip-tie his hands. | 埃迪 把他手绑起来 |
[09:09] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[09:10] | Ow, what? No. What are you talking about? | 不 你们在干什么 |
[09:12] | Sir, you’re under arrest. | 先生 你被捕了 |
[09:16] | Dispatch? This is Captain 118. | 调度中心 我是118队队长 |
[09:18] | We’re gonna need a black-and-white at our current location. | 我们这里需要一辆警车 |
[09:20] | Our backyard accident seems to be an attempted murder. | 我们的庭院事故似乎是场未遂谋杀 |
[09:24] | We’ve apprehended a suspect. | 我们已经逮捕了嫌疑人 |
[09:26] | How can you… How are you allowed to do this? | 你们怎么能… 你们有什么资格这么做 |
[09:27] | All LAFD personnel are sworn peace officers. | 洛杉矶消防局所有人员都有宣誓成为治安官 |
[09:30] | It’s been that way for about 100 years? | 这传统有一百年了吧 |
[09:33] | See? You’ve learned two things today. | 看到没 恭喜你今天好好上了两课 |
[09:57] | Mama, the car’s still in the house. | 妈妈 车还在屋子里 |
[10:00] | Your father will deal with it when he gets home. | 等你爸回来他会处理 |
[10:03] | Mama, you do realize that Daddy is not coming home for a while. | 妈妈 你知道爸爸要有一段时间回不了家吧 |
[10:07] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别瞎说 |
[10:08] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[10:09] | I’ll go get your room ready. | 我去收拾你房间 |
[10:10] | Would you rather we stay in a hotel? | 需要我们去酒店住吗 |
[10:13] | Maybe you should. | 那也不错 |
[10:14] | – Mama! – Well, nobody asked you to invade my home. | – 妈妈 – 也没人让你来我家 |
[10:18] | I haven’t pulled that trundle bed out in years. | 你那张床我好几年没拖出来过了 |
[10:20] | Maybe your big, strong fireman can do it. | 或许你高大威猛的消防员老公能搞定 |
[10:23] | – Mama, I swear… – It-It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 妈妈 我发誓… – 没关系 没事的 |
[10:25] | Beatrice, we’ll set ourselves up. | 碧翠丝 我们会安顿好自己的 |
[10:28] | I do not know what is in her head. | 我不知道她在想什么 |
[10:31] | Well, her world did just crash down around her. | 她刚经历了世界崩塌 |
[10:35] | Well, this does look worse than I thought. | 情况确实比我想象的要糟 |
[10:37] | But I can get the car out of there, board up the windows. | 但我能把车移走 再用木板封窗 |
[10:40] | We will need to contact a contractor… – That we have. | – 我们得找个承建商… – 我们有承建商 |
[10:43] | Old family friend. | 是老世交 |
[10:44] | I think he’s still their handyman. | 我想他仍是爸妈的修理工 |
[10:47] | You think you can get this car out of here by yourself? | 你觉得你能独力把车移出来吗 |
[10:50] | Big, strong fireman. | 我是强壮的消防员嘛 |
[10:57] | What are you reading, Buck? | 你在读什么 巴克 |
[10:59] | Oh, it’s, uh, it’s Bobby’s. | 噢 是… 是鲍比的书 |
[11:01] | 匿名戒酒会 | |
[11:02] | Oh, are you trying to tell us something? | 噢 你是想暗示我们什么吗 |
[11:04] | Um, no, he just, he told me about this idea in AA. | 不 只不过 他告诉我关于匿名戒酒会的想法 |
[11:08] | I took it upon myself to, you know, dig a little deeper. | 我自行再深挖了一点 你懂的 |
[11:12] | Hey, can… can I ask you something? | 嘿 能… 能问你个事吗 |
[11:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:17] | Are you at ease? | 你有在放松吗 |
[11:19] | Do I look like I’m at ease, Buck? | 我看上去有放松吗 巴克 |
[11:21] | No, sorry, wrong question. It’s just in… in the book, | 没有 抱歉 问错了 书上写的 |
[11:24] | it says that if I’m at ease, | 它说假如我放松 |
[11:27] | “all my fear will fall away from me.” | “所有的恐惧都会离我而去” |
[11:30] | Well, let me know how that works out. | 好吧 记得告诉我效果如何 |
[11:33] | Yes, sir, I hear the sirens, too. | 是的 先生 我也听到警笛声 |
[11:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:38] | What did we say about lurking, Noah? | 咱们说好不搞潜伏的 诺亚 |
[11:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:43] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[11:45] | For saving me, you know, when I crashed and burned. | 救了我 你懂的 在我搞砸惹事的时候 |
[11:48] | You didn’t do either of those things. | 你既没搞砸也没惹事 |
[11:51] | Today you learned how the element of surprise | 今天你学会了通过让求救者猝不及防 |
[11:54] | – can refocus a caller’s attention. – And if that doesn’t work? | – 来重新引回他的注意力 – 万一这招不管用呢 |
[11:56] | Try singing to them. | 试着向他们唱歌 |
[11:58] | 英国七十年代新浪潮流行乐队 | |
[11:58] | 位于南加州圣莫尼卡山脉东部的一条公路 | |
[11:58] | There was this guy who went off Mulholland into the ravine. | 曾经有个人从穆赫兰道冲进山沟里 |
[12:01] | And I had to sing a few bars | 然后我唱了几句 |
[12:03] | of the Thompson Twins’ “Hold Me Now”. | 汤普森双胞胎的 “快抱紧我” |
[12:05] | It was playing on his radio, and by hearing me sing it… | 他的电台在播这首歌 当我唱歌时… |
[12:08] | It got him to pay attention. | 有吸引到他的注意 |
[12:10] | I wish I could listen to more calls. | 我希望能接听更多的电话录音 |
[12:11] | Didn’t they give you samples at the academy? | 学校没给你们听样本录音吗 |
[12:12] | I already listened to all of them. | 我已经全部听完了 |
[12:14] | Also I’m pretty sure they were as old as the Thompson Twins. | 我蛮肯定 它们跟汤普森双胞胎一样老 |
[12:17] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[12:18] | If you want some more recent calls, | 你要是想听更多近期的电话录音 |
[12:20] | just check out the active logs. | 只管查查活动日志 |
[12:22] | Put in your ID number and… | 输入你的证件号码 然后… |
[12:23] | 密码 登录 | |
[12:24] | All the calls I could ever want. Awesome. | 我想都不敢想的最全电话录音包 太棒了 |
[12:27] | I promise I won’t play the one of you singing. | 我保证不会听你唱歌的那一段 |
[12:28] | No, no, go ahead. I nailed it. | 不 不 请自便 我唱得挺好听的 |
[12:32] | Chamomile delivery. | 洋甘菊茶外卖 |
[12:34] | Chimney, you’re a godsend. | 奇普 你真是个小天使 |
[12:39] | Hey, uh… don’t you have finals this week? | 嘿 呃… 你不是这周有期末考吗 |
[12:42] | I thought you’d be hitting the books. | 我还以为你会拼命备考 |
[12:43] | Ah, later. | 晚点再算 |
[12:46] | You would not believe how much extra active log | 你绝不会相信 逮捕一个人 |
[12:47] | arresting a guy generates. | 需要做那么多额外的文书 |
[12:52] | I got to get through all of this | 我必须把它们赶紧做完 |
[12:54] | so that I can make 10:00 review class. | 才能空出时间上十点的复习课 |
[12:58] | Did you just bring me some tea | 你是来给我送暖心茶的 |
[12:59] | or you were waiting for me to spill some tea? | 还是想等着挖我这里的一点爆料啊 |
[12:59] | 茶有相当于吃瓜的”瓜”意思 | |
[13:04] | The aforementioned finals, they decide | 你马上面临的期末考的成绩 会决定 |
[13:06] | if you get into your third year, right? | 你能否顺利升入第三学年 对吧 |
[13:08] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[13:09] | So why did you agree to become captain? | 那你为啥同意接手代理队长呢 |
[13:11] | If you knew all of this was coming down the pike. | 既然你早就明白这会带来多少额外工作量 |
[13:13] | Trust me. I… I got this. | 相信我 我… 我能搞定 |
[13:22] | Rihanna – “Pon de Replay” | 蕾哈娜 -《再放一遍》 |
[13:24] | Okay. All right. | 好 好吧 |
[13:26] | ♪ Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay ♪ | 来 DJ先生 快重播这首歌 |
[13:29] | ♪ Mr. DJ, won’t you turn the music up? ♪ | DJ先生 能把音乐调大一些吗 |
[13:31] | ♪ All the gyal pon the dance floor wantin’ some more ♪ | 舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿 |
[13:34] | ♪ Come, Mr. DJ, won’t you turn the music up? ♪ | 拜托 DJ先生 你能调高音量吗 |
[13:36] | ♪ Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay ♪ | DJ先生 麻烦再放一遍歌 |
[13:39] | ♪ Mr. DJ, won’t you turn the music up? ♪ | DJ先生 你能把音量调高一些吗 |
[13:39] | 备忘提醒 现在 肾脏科时间 | |
[13:41] | ♪ All the gyal pon the dance floor wantin’ some more ♪ | 舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿 |
[13:43] | ♪ Come, Mr. DJ, won’t you turn the music up ♪ | DJ先生 能把音乐调大一些吗 |
[13:44] | 洛杉矶消防局 118队队长 | |
[13:45] | ♪ It goes one by one, even two by two ♪ | 一对一起舞 甚至双对双齐舞 |
[13:46] | 备忘提醒 现在 准备药理学课 | |
[13:48] | ♪ Everybody on the floor, let me show you how we do ♪ | 舞池里的艾瑞巴蒂 让我展示我们的舞步 |
[13:50] | ♪ Let’s go, dip it low, then you bring it up slow ♪ | 低身 压臀 收腰 再慢慢提起 |
[13:53] | ♪ Wind it up one time, wind it back once more ♪ | 弯一下腰肢 再直起来 |
[13:55] | ♪ Come run, run, run, run ♪ | 一遍再一遍 躁动不停 |
[13:57] | ♪ Everybody move run ♪ | 大家继续摇摆舞动 |
[13:57] | What’s the difference between labetalol and esmolol? | 拉贝洛尔跟艾司洛尔有什么区别 |
[13:58] | ♪ Lemme see you move and ♪ | 让我看到你动起来 |
[13:59] | Labetalol is vasoconstricting. | 收缩血管用拉贝洛尔 |
[13:59] | ♪ Rock it til the grooves done ♪ | 动情摇摆 直达巅峰状态 |
[14:01] | ♪ Shake it til the moon becomes the sun (Sun) ♪ | 从明月高悬蹦迪到万丈霞光 |
[14:01] | Esmolol is vasodilating. | 舒张血管用艾司洛尔 |
[14:03] | Other way around. | 说反了 |
[14:03] | ♪ Everybody in the club give me a run (Run) ♪ | 俱乐部的大伙快躁动起来 |
[14:03] | …DSS emergency | …社会服务部急救 |
[14:04] | Regulation procedures. | 规定程序 |
[14:05] | ♪ If you ready to move say it (Yeah Yeah) ♪ | 准备好一起躁动的 大声说出来吧 |
[14:06] | Oh, glad you could join us. | 噢 很高兴你们能来上课 |
[14:10] | ♪ Well, I’m ready for ya ♪ | 反正 我等着你 |
[14:11] | ♪ Come let me show ya ♪ | 来 让我示范给你看 |
[14:13] | ♪ You want to groove, I’mma show you how to move ♪ | 你想随波而动 我来教你怎么舞 |
[14:15] | 备忘提醒 现在 丹尼早餐 | |
[14:15] | ♪ Come, come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay ♪ | 来 DJ先生 把音乐重放一遍 |
[14:17] | No, whole wheat. | 不 我要全麦 |
[14:18] | ♪ Come Mr. DJ won’t you turn the music up? ♪ | DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗 |
[14:19] | ♪ All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin’ some more what ♪ | 舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿 |
[14:21] | Good choice. | 选得好 |
[14:22] | ♪ Come, Mr. DJ won’t you turn the music up ♪ | DJ先生 能把音乐声调大一些吗 |
[14:24] | ♪ Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay ♪ | DJ先生 麻烦再放一遍歌 |
[14:27] | 提醒 现在 上班 | |
[14:27] | ♪ Come Mr. DJ won’t you turn the music up? ♪ | DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗 |
[14:29] | ♪ All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what ♪ | 舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿 |
[14:32] | ♪ Come Mr. DJ won’t you turn the music up? ♪ | DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗 |
[14:33] | I think we should do something. | 我觉得我们该做点什么 |
[14:34] | ♪ Hey Mr! Mr. Dj ♪ | 嘿 先生 DJ先生 |
[14:35] | Get her a pillow. | 给她个枕头 |
[14:38] | ♪ Tell me if you hear me ♪ | 能听见我说的话 就示意一下 |
[14:41] | ♪ Turn the music up ♪ | 把音乐调高点 |
[14:42] | ♪ Hey, Mr. Hey, Mr. ♪ | 嘿 先生 嘿 先生 |
[14:45] | Be still my heart. | 我心脏差点停跳 |
[14:45] | 备忘提醒 现在 临床神经学 | |
[14:46] | ♪ Mr. Dj ♪ | DJ先生 |
[14:48] | ♪ Tell me if you hear me ♪ | 你听到就告诉我 |
[14:51] | ♪ Turn the music up ♪ | 能把音乐调大一些吗 |
[14:52] | What medication is taken to prevent kidney transplant rejection? | 用什么药可以防止肾脏移植排斥反应 |
[14:55] | Cyclosporine. | 环孢菌素 |
[14:56] | And what side effect is often experienced with cyclosporine? | 环孢菌素会经常出现什么副作用 |
[14:59] | Gingival hyperplasia, can be caused by cyclosporine A. | 牙龈增生 或许由于环孢菌素A造成 |
[15:03] | The enlargement can be made worse by the accumulation of plaque. | 牙菌斑的积累 则会让肿大进一步恶化 |
[15:06] | Sir, when’s the last time you saw your dentist? | 先生 你上次看牙医是什么时候 |
[15:08] | I think he has more pressing issues, Hen. | 我想他目前有比看牙医更紧急的状况 亨 |
[15:11] | Right, but he should see a dentist. | 是 没错 但他应该去看牙医 |
[15:12] | He should also stop running with scissors. | 他也不应该在口袋里装着剪刀跑步 |
[15:15] | Have you learned nothing in school? | 你在学校里啥都没学吗 |
[15:15] | ♪ One time for your mind say it (Yeah, yeah) ♪ | 是时候大声说出来了 |
[15:18] | ♪ Well, I’m ready for ya ♪ | 反正 我等着你 |
[15:19] | ♪ Come let me show ya ♪ | 来 我教你 |
[15:20] | ♪ You want to groove ♪ | 你想随波而动 |
[15:21] | ♪ I’mma show you how to move ♪ | 我来教你怎么跳 |
[15:23] | ♪ Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay ♪ | 来 DJ先生 再放一遍歌 |
[15:25] | ♪ Come, Mr. DJ won’t you turn the music up ♪ | 来 DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗 |
[15:27] | ♪ All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what ♪ | 舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿 |
[15:29] | How you like me now? | 现在你奈我何 |
[15:30] | ♪ Mr. DJ, won’t you turn the music up? ♪ | DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗 |
[15:39] | Yeah! | 好 |
[15:50] | 期末考试 神经科 两小时 | |
[15:55] | All right, class, you have 55 minutes to complete the test. | 好了 同学们 你们有五十五分钟完成考试 |
[16:05] | A.星形胶质细胞 B.寡突胶质细胞 C.神经细胞 D.乳糜泻细胞 | |
[16:10] | 第四十四题: 以下哪种细胞质内的调节蛋白质有助突触运行呢 A.钙调蛋白 B.蛋白激酶 C.配体 D.GTP酶激活蛋白 | |
[17:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:45] | You’re up early. | 你早起床了 |
[17:47] | – Yeah… – I didn’t hear you come to bed last night. | – 对… – 昨晚我没听到你上床睡觉 |
[17:50] | Wait… Did you come to bed last night? | 等等… 你昨晚有上床睡觉吗 |
[17:58] | I was pretty wired when I got home. | 我到家时感到很焦躁 |
[18:01] | Needed a little time to decompress. | 需要点时间放松 |
[18:03] | – You also need to sleep. – Yeah. | – 你也需要睡觉 – 我知道 |
[18:06] | What time is it? I probably could get a couple of hours before… | 多少点了 我大概能睡几小时在… |
[18:12] | I die. | 我死定了 |
[18:15] | You’re going in early? | 你要上早班吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I’m behind on my 902m’s. | 对 我急救支援的工时没达标 |
[18:19] | You should not have talked yourself into the captain’s chair. | 你不该让自己接替队长的任务 |
[18:22] | It’s only for a few more days. | 再熬过几天就好了 |
[18:25] | Bobby will be back soon. | 鲍比很快就回来 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | Just… try to get some sleep before then. | 只是… 在那之前多睡点 |
[18:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:45] | “富兰克林和儿子们”建筑公司 | |
[18:53] | Athena Carter. | 雅典娜·卡特 |
[18:54] | Junior. | 小富兰克林 |
[18:56] | You are not the Franklin that I was expecting. | 你可不是我要等的老富兰克林 |
[18:56] | 父子俩同名 | |
[18:59] | Pop’s mostly retired at this point, | 爸爸现在算退休了 |
[19:02] | but you’re in good hands. | 但你们放心 |
[19:03] | Man taught me everything I know. | 他教会了我所有技能 |
[19:04] | It’s all right. It’s good to see you. | 没关系 见到你真好 |
[19:08] | Oh, my g… Oh, this is my husband, Bobby Nash. | 噢 天… 噢 这是我丈夫 鲍比·纳什 |
[19:11] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[19:12] | It’s been too long, Athena. | 真是太久不见了 雅典娜 |
[19:14] | When you left for California, all of us were a little sad. | 当你去加州时 大家都有点感伤 |
[19:17] | You were sad because you lost your favorite target. | 你感伤 是因为失去了喜欢的猎物 |
[19:21] | This boy chased me all through the orange groves. | 我被这小子追着穿过了一整片橘园 |
[19:25] | Listen, I did what I could, | 听着 我尽力了 |
[19:26] | but the place definitely needs a professional touch. | 但这房子还得专业人士搭一把手 |
[19:28] | Oh, more than a touch. | 那可得搭不止一把 |
[19:30] | Yeah, we’ll have to reframe all of this. | 确实 这一整块的窗框我们都得重做 |
[19:33] | We assumed that. | 我们之前也想过 |
[19:36] | – We were talking about turning this into a ramp. – Yeah. | – 我们讨论要把这里改造成斜坡 – 嗯 |
[19:38] | And then pulling these windows out and putting in double pane. | 拆掉这些窗户 再装上双层玻璃 |
[19:42] | Might as well update things since we at it. | 既然说到这 不如都翻新一下 |
[19:45] | Update what? | 翻新什么 |
[19:47] | I like my house. | 我喜欢我的房子 |
[19:49] | Mama, we don’t know what’s gonna happen with Daddy. | 妈妈 爸爸经历了什么我们都不清楚 |
[19:53] | I mean, he might need to spend some time at a rehab facility, | 他可能得在康复中心呆上好一阵子 |
[19:56] | but, when he comes home, we want him to have more space. | 但我们希望爸爸能回家时 他的空间更大 |
[19:59] | You’re acting like he’s already dead. | 搞得好像你爸已经死了 |
[20:01] | No… | 不是这样的 |
[20:02] | Talking about updating my house. | 说什么翻新我的房子 |
[20:04] | I’m just trying to give him quality of life. | 我只是想提升他的生活品质 |
[20:07] | You want to sell it. | 你想卖房 |
[20:09] | I’m not surprised. | 我就知道 |
[20:10] | You’ll be glad when you’re rid of us | 你巴不得呢 摆脱掉我们两个老人 |
[20:12] | and can go back to your fancy life in California. | 你就能高高兴兴回加州过你的精彩人生 |
[20:16] | Okay, Beatrice, that’s enough. Stop. | 好了 碧翠丝 够了 别说了 |
[20:18] | You’re not doing this, not now. | 你们都别再吵了 现在不是时候 |
[20:19] | – How dare you talk to me like that. – I’m sorry. | – 你怎么敢这样对我说话 – 抱歉 |
[20:21] | I know you’re in pain, but so is your daughter, | 我知道你很痛苦 但你女儿也同样痛苦 |
[20:23] | and she’s just trying to keep things from crashing down on both of you. | 她只是在努力维持你们母女关系 不让它恶化 |
[20:25] | – You don’t understand. – So why don’t you just | – 你懂个屁 – 所以你不如 |
[20:27] | take a second and cool off. | 花点时间 好好冷静一下吧 |
[20:37] | Guess I’ll go to my room, | 我知道 又要回到房间里去喽 |
[20:39] | like a child. | 像犯错受罚的小孩一样 |
[20:47] | Sorry about that. | 让你见笑了 |
[20:49] | You should hear me and Pops go at it. | 你该听听我跟我爸怎么吵的 |
[20:50] | They get set in their ways, turn back into little kids. | 他们总是顽固得要命 像变回小孩一样 |
[20:53] | We end up parenting our parents. | 我们最终还是变成了父母的父母 |
[20:55] | That is a lot of truth coming from you, Junior. | 果然是金句大王啊你 Junior |
[20:59] | Live and learn, Athena. | 活到老 学到老 雅典娜 |
[21:00] | Live and learn. | 活到老 学到老 |
[21:04] | Mm. Okay. | 行吧 |
[21:10] | Welcome to the Happiness Symposium. | 欢迎来到幸福研讨会 |
[21:13] | I’m Frankie. Please find your name. | 我是弗兰基 请找到您的姓名牌 |
[21:15] | And, uh, here’s an itinerary for day one. | 这是第一天的行程手册 |
[21:18] | Sweet. Thank you. There you go. Ronald. | 真贴心 谢谢 给你的 罗纳德 |
[21:21] | You guys usually travel in a pack? | 你们经常结伴出门旅行吗 |
[21:24] | Or are you in a band? | 还是说你们是一个队的 |
[21:28] | Uh, we were in a band. | 我们以前是一个乐队的 |
[21:31] | That’s where we met. Sixth grade. | 我们就是六年级时在乐队里认识的 |
[21:34] | Uh, trombone… | 我负责长号 |
[21:35] | – Uh, trumpet. – Baritone sax. | – 我是小号 – 我低音萨克斯 |
[21:38] | Band buddies. Yeah. | 乐手兄弟啊 真好 |
[21:39] | All you guys are missing is a drumline. | 你们就差一个鼓手了 |
[21:41] | We left those at home. | 我们把他们都扔在家里了 |
[21:43] | Our wives. They keep us on the beat. | 鼓手就咱们老婆呀 一直让我们保持紧张节奏 |
[21:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:46] | Frankie? Frankie. Hannah. | 弗兰基在吗 弗兰基 我是汉娜 |
[21:48] | Go for Frankie. | 弗兰基收到 请讲 |
[21:49] | We need more chairs in the Desert Ballroom. | 沙漠舞厅需要更多椅子 |
[21:51] | Copy that. I’m on my way. | 收到 我这就来 |
[21:53] | Gentlemen, enjoy your day. | 绅士们 享受这一天吧 |
[21:56] | Be happy. | 开心点 |
[21:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[22:01] | Here’s one about the seven keys to happiness. | 这里有关于七条获得快乐的秘诀之一 |
[22:04] | You want to start with that one? | 想从这一项目开始吗 |
[22:06] | Sounds good to me. | 我听着不错 |
[22:07] | Welcome to the WestPlex Convention Center. | 欢迎各位光临西丛会议中心 |
[22:10] | The International Happiness Symposium | 本届国际幸福研讨会 |
[22:12] | is officially open. | 正式开幕 |
[22:14] | Please, come find your key to happiness… | 请在这里找到 让自己获得幸福的秘诀 |
[22:16] | “Sponsored by Felicidades Spirits and Liquor.” | “由庆祝牌酒水饮料公司赞助” |
[22:19] | Yeah, well, maybe they’ll hand out free drinks. | 说不定他们会发免费饮料 |
[22:21] | I think they’re sponsoring the whole convention. | 我觉得他们赞助的应该是整场活动 |
[22:24] | I swear to God, if the key to happiness | 我对天发誓 要是幸福的秘诀 |
[22:26] | is to drink more, I’m out. | 是多喝酒 那我宁愿不要幸福 |
[22:27] | God, would you stop? | 老天爷 你能不能闭嘴 |
[22:29] | You have done nothing but whine | 从洛杉矶国际机场下飞机之后 |
[22:31] | since we landed at LAX. | 你除了抱怨还干了啥 |
[22:32] | Come on, a bunch of quacks gonna teach us | 好了 还有一群江湖骗子等着给我们 |
[22:34] | the secret to happiness? | 传授快乐秘诀呢 |
[22:36] | This is one of the dumbest ideas you ever had. | 来这儿就是你出的最馊的主意 |
[22:38] | Then why did you come? | 那你干嘛要来 |
[22:40] | Because he made me. | 他逼我来的 |
[22:41] | You gonna jump in here? | 你想参与到活动里来吗 |
[22:46] | Look out! | 小心 |
[22:55] | 911接线员: 这里是911 您有什么紧急情况 | |
[22:57] | 报警人: 我在西丛会议中心 这里发生了坍塌事故 | |
[22:59] | Stay where you are. Help is on the way. | 待在原地 救援马上到 |
[23:22] | Buck, Chim, you’re with him. | 巴克 奇普 你们负责他 |
[23:26] | Eddie, Julie, you get these two. | 埃迪 朱莉 你们负责那两个 |
[23:31] | Let’s get these people to the treatment area. | 把这些人转移到治疗区 |
[23:39] | Ronny, Angelo, I’m Eddie, this is Julie. | 罗尼 安吉洛 我是埃迪 她是朱莉 |
[23:42] | Nice when the bodies are already tagged, eh, Julie? | 尸体都挂着名牌的感觉还挺省事哈 朱莉 |
[23:45] | Oh, would you shut your trap, Ange, for once? | 服了 能不能闭上你的臭嘴 安吉洛 哪怕一次 |
[23:48] | Can you both feel your legs? | 你们还能感觉到自己的腿吗 |
[23:49] | More than I’d like. Where the hell is Lev? | 不仅能 存在感还超强 列弗在哪 |
[23:52] | Is he okay? Lev! | 他还好吗 列弗 |
[23:54] | Kind of in the middle of something. | 他似乎好像被困在什么中间 |
[23:57] | I guess under the middle of something. | 我猜更准确的是 被压在什么中间的下面 |
[23:59] | Vitals holding. Let’s run two lines on him, wide open. | 生命体征稳定 给他上两条 打开点 |
[24:05] | I can’t feel anything. | 我什么也感觉不到了 |
[24:06] | – Is that bad? – Not necessarily. | – 那是不是情况很糟 – 不一定 |
[24:08] | Could be some swelling that’s causing the numbness. | 可能是肿胀引起的神经麻痹 |
[24:10] | Let me take a look. | 我来看看 |
[24:16] | Uh, hey, so you guys were attending the convention together? | 所以你们是结伴一起来参加这个会议的吗 |
[24:20] | Post-retirement boys’ trip. | 已退休老男孩之旅 |
[24:22] | And here I thought everyone just took up golf when they retired. | 我还以为人退休后都会去打高尔夫呢 |
[24:24] | – Oh, do not say it. – I told you so. | – 别说了 – 都告诉你了 |
[24:28] | Oh, God, he says it. | 天哪 他又来了 |
[24:29] | Seems like you guys have known each other for a while. | 看起来你们都是老朋友了啊 |
[24:30] | – Ever since sixth grade. – That’s nice. | – 是啊 从六年级到现在 – 真好啊 |
[24:34] | That you guys have stayed close this long. | 你们三个做了这么多年的密友 |
[24:35] | I’d like to be less close right now, | 我现在只想离他远点 |
[24:37] | if you don’t mind. | 你们可以的话 |
[24:40] | Can you move this thing? | 能把这东西移开吗 |
[24:41] | All right. But it is gonna hurt. | 没问题 但这样你会很疼 |
[24:50] | All right, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:53] | On three. | 我数三下 |
[24:55] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:03] | Put it back! | 放它回来 |
[25:07] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[25:11] | Your fibula’s punctured his thigh. | 你的腓骨刺穿了他的大腿 |
[25:13] | Hit a major artery. | 伤到了主动脉 |
[25:14] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们会没事的吧 |
[25:17] | Yeah. They’re in great hands, and you’re next. | 会 救援他们的都是专业人员 接着就到你了 |
[25:21] | Okay. Those two… | 那就好 我不在的话 |
[25:23] | will kill each other without me. | 那两个家伙会杀了对方的 |
[25:26] | Uh, Lev, hey, hey. | 列弗 嘿 嘿 |
[25:28] | You, uh, you never told me why. | 你还没有告诉我原因呢 |
[25:30] | Why a happiness convention, huh? | 你们为什么要来参加幸福研讨会 |
[25:31] | Trying to figure out some stuff. | 我们只是想弄清楚一些问题 |
[25:34] | Thought maybe we’d find an answer here. | 想着或许来这里能找到答案 |
[25:37] | You-you guys weren’t happy? | 你们不幸福吗 |
[25:39] | You live your whole lifetime, doing everything you’re supposed to. | 我们活了一辈子 该完成的都完成了 |
[25:43] | Marriage, kids. | 我们结婚生子 |
[25:45] | Big house, nice cars. | 坐拥豪车 豪宅 |
[25:50] | Weekends at the shore. | 周末海滩度假 |
[25:51] | Hey, that, uh, doesn’t sound too bad, right? | 这听起来也还不赖 不是吗 |
[25:54] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[25:55] | It’s just this 40-year blur. | 那只是一场长达四十年的幻象 |
[26:00] | Work and family. | 工作和家庭 |
[26:03] | Never enough time. | 时间永远不够 |
[26:05] | Until one day work stops, | 直到有一天没有工作了 |
[26:07] | and everything finally comes into focus. | 你又必须重新正视这一切 |
[26:12] | You’re not sure what you’re looking at. | 但你并不知道自己注视着什么 |
[26:15] | What was the point of… | 这一切究竟 |
[26:18] | any of it? | 有什么意义呢 |
[26:21] | 911接线员: 这里是911 您有什么紧急情况 | |
[26:22] | 报警人: 求求你 救救我 | |
[26:23] | I’m here, sir. Are you able to speak up? | 我在 先生 你能说话吗 |
[26:25] | – What’s your name? – Frankie. I’m trapped. | – 你叫什么名字 – 弗兰基 我被困住了 |
[26:27] | 来电人: 弗兰基 | |
[26:28] | Do you know your address, Frankie? | 你知道自己困在哪里吗 弗兰基 |
[26:29] | I’m at the WestPlex Convention Center. | 就在西丛会议中心 |
[26:32] | We’ve got a team on scene, Frankie. | 我们的救援队已经在那里救人了 弗兰基 |
[26:34] | I think I’m too buried. | 我被埋得很深 |
[26:35] | I was up top moving some chairs | 我当时正在楼上搬椅子 |
[26:37] | when it all came crashing down. | 突然走廊就塌了 |
[26:39] | 洛杉矶消防局 紧急救援队 | |
[26:39] | Captain 118, we’ve got another victim on scene. | 118号队长 现场还有一个受害者 |
[26:42] | His name is Frankie. Says he’s completely buried. | 名字叫弗兰基 他说自己被完全埋住了 |
[26:48] | Dispatch, need help finding a location. | 调度中心 帮我们确定位置 |
[26:50] | He says he was moving some chairs from the ballroom. | 他说他当时在从舞厅搬椅子 |
[27:03] | Frankie! Where are you hurt? | 弗兰基 你伤到哪里了 |
[27:06] | – Hard to breathe. – Hang in there, Frankie. | – 我喘不过气来 – 坚持住 弗兰基 |
[27:09] | – We got him! – Yeah! | – 找到他了 – 来了 |
[27:10] | We’re coming to get you. | 我们马上就来救你 |
[27:13] | No distal pulse on Angelo. | 安吉洛没有远端脉搏了 |
[27:14] | Normally we travel you with a foreign object, | 我们一般会把你和嵌入你身体的异物一并抬走 |
[27:16] | but in this case, the object is your friend. | 但现在 这个异物是你的朋友 |
[27:19] | So what do we do? | 所以我们怎么办 |
[27:20] | Pull you apart very carefully. | 非常小心地把你们分开 |
[27:23] | Dispatch, the victim’s showing signs of a punctured lung. | 调度中心 受害者肺部有刺穿的迹象 |
[27:26] | We’ve already got two complicated rescues in progress. | 我们已经有两个复杂救援正在进行中 |
[27:29] | 133 is already en route. | 133小队已经在路上了 |
[27:30] | The 133 will be there in 12 minutes. | 133队会在十二分钟内到达 |
[27:35] | I just, I don’t have enough hands to get them both out right now, | 我们的人手不足以把他们都救出来 |
[27:38] | and I need the hydraulic jack for the kid. | 救那男孩需要用到液压千斤顶 |
[27:40] | Most likely, Lev has already bled out internally, | 列弗很有可能已经体内出血了 |
[27:42] | and that slab of concrete’s acting as a clamp, | 那块混泥土板像是夹子一样 |
[27:45] | keeping him alive. | 维持着他的性命 |
[27:46] | We lift it, most likely he dies anyway. | 我们挪开板子 他很有可能就会死 |
[27:49] | Kid’s got a better shot. | 那男孩得救的几率更大 |
[27:59] | – Hey, Lev… – Hey. | – 嗨 列弗 – 嘿 |
[28:01] | You ready to get this thing off of me? | 你们准备好要把这个东西从我身上挪开了吗 |
[28:05] | There’s a kid buried over there. | 有个孩子被埋在了那边 |
[28:08] | I think he’s got a punctured lung. | 我觉得他的肺部被刺穿了 |
[28:11] | I… I need to get him out of there. | 我得把他弄出来 |
[28:15] | And you don’t have enough guys. | 但你的人手不够 |
[28:19] | You get that kid out. | 你去把那个孩子救出来吧 |
[28:22] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 反正我哪里也不会去 |
[28:25] | Go help the kid. | 去帮那个孩子 |
[28:26] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[28:31] | Help me with this. | 帮我一下 |
[28:36] | Are you guys clear? | 你们还清醒着吗 |
[28:37] | I always thought it was Lev that kept us together. | 我一直以为把我们联系在一起的是列弗 |
[28:46] | All right, pull him out. | 好了 把他拉出来 |
[28:47] | All right, get him on the backboard. | 好 把他放到担架上 |
[28:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[29:03] | – Clear? – Ready, yeah. | – 好了吗 – 准备 |
[29:04] | Up. | 抬 |
[29:08] | Three, two, up. | 三 二 抬 |
[29:11] | We got him. We got him. | 我们把他救出来了 救出来了 |
[29:13] | – They saved the kid? – Yeah. | – 他们把那孩子救出来了 – 是 |
[29:15] | And you’re next. You’re next, Lev. | 下一个获救的就是你了 到你了 列弗 |
[29:19] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[29:22] | I got what I came for. | 我来的目的达到了 |
[29:27] | I think I get it now. | 我觉得在此刻我找到了答案 |
[29:33] | Get him out. Get him out now! | 把他救出来 把他救出来 快 |
[29:34] | Bobby McFerrin-Don’t Worry, Be Happy | 鲍比·麦克菲林-别烦恼 要开心 |
[29:41] | ♪ Here’s a little song I wrote ♪ | 这是我写的一首简单短歌 |
[29:44] | ♪ You might want to sing it note for note ♪ | 也许你会情不自禁轻轻哼唱 |
[29:45] | – Chim, we need that jack. – I’m on it. | – 奇普 我们需要千斤顶 – 我去拿 |
[29:48] | ♪ Don’t worry ♪ | 别烦恼 |
[29:53] | Okay, moving it. | 好 抬起来 |
[29:54] | ♪ Be happy ♪ | 要开心 |
[29:56] | Come on, come on. | 加把劲 快啊 |
[29:59] | ♪ In every life there comes some trouble ♪ | 每个人生 磕磕碰碰都在所难免 |
[30:03] | Hey, Lev! | 嘿 列弗 |
[30:05] | Come on! | 挺住 |
[30:05] | ♪ But when you worry, you make it double ♪ | 你要是太在意 糟心事反而会加倍 |
[30:09] | ♪ Don’t worry ♪ | 别担心 |
[30:13] | ♪ Be happy ♪ | 要快乐 |
[30:19] | Starting compressions! | 开始按压 |
[30:30] | Time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[30:33] | 16:43. | 十六时四十三分 |
[30:39] | ♪ So here’s this little song I wrote ♪ | 这首歌是我要对你说的话 |
[30:44] | ♪ Hope you learned it note for note ♪ | 希望你也能情不自禁轻轻跟唱 |
[30:48] | ♪ Don’t worry ♪ | 别担心 |
[30:51] | ♪ Be happy. ♪ | 要快乐 |
[31:13] | You want some company? | 需要陪陪你吗 |
[31:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:21] | There’s an old orange grove out there. | 那边有一片年代久远的橘树林 |
[31:24] | Out past the woods. | 穿过树丛 |
[31:27] | Where the bonfires happened | 在高中的时候我们出去玩 |
[31:29] | when we all hung out in high school. | 就在那里点燃篝火 |
[31:32] | When I was a little girl, | 当我还是个小女孩时 |
[31:35] | Daddy and I would go out there every Saturday morning, | 爸爸和我每星期六的早晨都会去那 |
[31:39] | grab oranges and tangerines that had fallen from the trees. | 捡走一些从树上掉下来的橘子和橙子 |
[31:44] | Bring ’em home, make fresh juice, | 把它们拿回家 榨成新鲜的果汁 |
[31:47] | pour it over ice and sit, right here. | 倒在冰块上 坐下来 就在这里 |
[31:52] | I would sit on his lap. | 我会坐在他的腿上 |
[31:56] | He would tell me stories about the family, | 他会给我讲一些家族故事 |
[31:59] | about all the great things that the Carters had done. | 那些卡特家族所创造的丰功伟绩 |
[32:04] | Daddy was an attorney, | 爸爸以前是名律师 |
[32:06] | but his daddy had been one, too. | 他的爸爸之前也是 |
[32:10] | First Negro lawyer to pass the Florida bar. | 第一位通过佛罗里达律师资格考试的黑人律师 |
[32:14] | Even graduated from A&M just like him. | 跟他一样都是从德州农工大学毕业 |
[32:17] | And that’s what made you want to be a lawyer. | 这就是你想要成为律师的原因 |
[32:18] | Oh, it did. | 是啊 |
[32:22] | And when I left for California, | 当我去到加利福尼亚的时候 |
[32:25] | oh, he couldn’t have been prouder. | 他自豪极了 |
[32:27] | Told me to spread my wings, do great things. | 让我展翅高飞 成就事业 |
[32:32] | And what did Beatrice say? | 那碧翠丝怎么说的呢 |
[32:34] | “Do not drink that juice, it has not been pasteurized.” | “别喝那果汁 它还没有经过巴氏杀菌” |
[32:40] | Daddy was always the comfort. | 爸爸一直都是我的慰藉 |
[32:43] | Mama was the reality. | 妈妈则代表着现实 |
[32:47] | I’m not sure I’m ready to lose the comfort. | 我不确定我准备好失去我的慰藉 |
[32:50] | You haven’t lost him yet. | 你还没失去他 |
[32:54] | You know the worst part of having to parent your parents? | 你知道照顾父母最难过的那部分是什么吗 |
[33:00] | It’s knowing that you’re that much closer | 就是你知道你离失去他们 |
[33:03] | to losing them. | 已经那么近了 |
[33:15] | Hey, uh, we’re gonna grab some breakfast. | 嘿 我们准备去吃些早餐 |
[33:18] | A little grub might hit the spot. | 吃点东西也许能好受些 |
[33:21] | Uh, not for me. Not today. | 我今天就不去了 |
[33:24] | Fair enough. | 好 |
[33:26] | I gotta pass. | 我也不去了 |
[33:29] | Copy that. Well… we’ll be at the diner on Alvarado | 知道了 如果你们改变主意 |
[33:31] | if you guys want to join us. | 可以去阿尔瓦拉多餐厅找我们 |
[33:46] | Hey, Hen, what… What do you think he meant? | 嘿 亨 你觉得他是什么意思 |
[33:51] | You know, he said, “I get it now.” | 他说 “现在我明白了” |
[33:54] | And his eyes got all bright, and he looked up to the sky | 他的眼睛变得那么明亮 然后他看向天空 |
[33:57] | like he’d just found happiness. | 就像是他找到了快乐 |
[33:59] | I was there, Buck. | 我也在那 巴克 |
[34:00] | It was like he solved this… | 就像是他解决了这个 |
[34:01] | this great mystery, | 这个伟大的谜题 |
[34:03] | and then he died before he could share it. | 然后他还没来得及分享就去世了 |
[34:09] | Hey, losing someone out there is never easy. | 眼睁睁看着生命逝去 从不是一件轻松的事 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:17] | To a design flaw. | 就因为一个设计缺陷 |
[34:19] | I, uh, saw it on the news last night. | 我昨晚在新闻上看到了 |
[34:22] | The hotel put in that walkway a couple years ago | 几年前 酒店修了那条走道 |
[34:24] | and tried to sue the contractor after they found some cracks | 在发现有裂缝后 试图起诉承包商 |
[34:28] | but the repairs just… | 但修复工作就 |
[34:29] | Fell through the same cracks. | 也被忘在了脑后 |
[34:31] | It was bound to come crashing down. | 它总有一天会坍塌的 |
[34:34] | But not before Nathan Levinson learned the secret, right? | 但总不该在内森·列弗森得到答案之前 对吗 |
[34:37] | Maybe that’s what we should focus on. | 也许那才是我们应该注意的 |
[34:41] | – He found it before he died. – What, so he, | – 他在去世前找到了 – 所以他 |
[34:44] | he spent his whole life trying to figure it out, | 花了他的一生试图去弄清楚 |
[34:46] | and then he finally gets the answer right at the end? | 然后在他生命的终点终于找到了答案 |
[34:51] | What, uh, what do you think it is? | 你觉得答案是什么呢 |
[34:54] | The secret to happiness. | 幸福的秘诀 |
[34:58] | I mean, Hen… | 我的意思是 亨 |
[35:02] | …you… you always have the answers. | 你 你总是无所不知的 |
[35:06] | Some answers you gotta find on your own, Buck. | 有些答案得靠你自己去找寻 巴克 |
[35:13] | 来电 医学院 | |
[35:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:19] | Hi, Dr. Simmons. This is a surprise. | 嗨 西蒙斯医生 你怎么会给我打电话 |
[35:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:46] | You know, when I said you had to let something go, | 当我说你得放手一些事的时候 |
[35:49] | I didn’t think it was gonna be your son. | 我没想到你先放手了你儿子 |
[35:54] | Oh, damn. | 哦 该死 |
[35:56] | His robotics meet. | 他的机器人科学展会 |
[35:59] | – Is Denny here? – He called me | – 丹尼在这吗 – 他联系不上你 |
[36:01] | when he couldn’t reach you. | 就给我打了电话 |
[36:03] | Did he make it in time? | 他赶上了吗 |
[36:06] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[36:09] | Okay, that’s good. | 好的 那就好 |
[36:11] | That’s good… | 那就好 |
[36:13] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:16] | Hen. | 亨 |
[36:22] | I failed. I failed. | 我失败了 我失败了 |
[36:25] | Failed at what? | 什么事失败了 |
[36:27] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[36:29] | Everything. I failed… | 所有事 我所有事 |
[36:31] | – Oh, honey. – …at everything. | – 哦 亲爱的 – 都失败了 |
[36:33] | Okay. Okay, baby, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 宝贝 没关系的 |
[36:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:51] | Beatrice. You need some help? | 碧翠丝 你需要帮忙吗 |
[36:52] | I don’t think I can reach it. | 我觉得我够不着它 |
[37:00] | There you go. | 给你 |
[37:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:05] | Beatrice… I want to apologize. | 碧翠丝 我想跟你道歉 |
[37:11] | Never apologize for standing up for my baby girl. | 永远都不需要因为支持我的宝贝女儿而道歉 |
[37:15] | Taking care of her is your job now. | 照顾她现在是你的责任了 |
[37:18] | Do it well. | 好好照顾她 |
[37:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[37:45] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[37:46] | It’s almost 3. | 快三点了 |
[37:48] | You crashed hard. | 你可是好好崩溃了一场 |
[37:51] | Anyways. | 随便吧 |
[37:54] | It’s not the end of the world, Hen. | 这不是世界末日 亨 |
[37:59] | Karen, I failed Neurology. | 凯伦 我神经学挂科了 |
[38:02] | Doctor Simmons think I should repeat my second year. | 西蒙斯医生说我应该重修我的二年级 |
[38:06] | I-I-I can’t do this for another year. | 我真的做不到再煎熬一年了 |
[38:10] | These past few weeks almost kill me. | 这过去几周复习周快把我折磨死了 |
[38:14] | Ok, I know they were hard, but that’s maybe easier on the high (…properly?) . | 我知道这些学科很难 但或许 |
[38:27] | Ok, what am I missing? | 我是不是还有什么不了解的 |
[38:32] | The other night, after I’ve done my Neorology exam, | 那晚 我完成了神经病学测验后 |
[38:39] | I fell asleep by the steering wheel. | 我开着车睡着了 |
[38:49] | You have to choose, Hen, | 你必须要做出选择 亨 |
[38:53] | doctor or paramedic. | 到底是继续博士学习 还是当急救人员 |
[38:56] | You can’t be both anymore. | 你不能再这样 想兼得鱼与熊掌 |
[38:57] | Because this family needs you too much. | 这个家太需要你了 |
[39:10] | “Dear Beatrice, | “亲爱的碧翠丝 |
[39:12] | “I miss you. | “我想念你 |
[39:15] | “I miss home. | “我想念家 |
[39:18] | “I love you. | “我爱你 |
[39:19] | “And I want to come home to Florida.” | “我想回到佛罗里达 回到家里” |
[39:22] | Hey, Mama. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[39:25] | I came to give you a break. | 我来替你一会儿 |
[39:28] | I’m doing fine. | 我没事 |
[39:29] | Well, why don’t you take a walk? | 要不你散散步吧 |
[39:31] | Stretch your legs a bit. I’ll watch over him. | 活动一下你的腿 我来看着他 |
[39:35] | Why don’t you come and sit with me a bit? | 你过来和我坐会儿吧 |
[39:48] | – These are all from Daddy? -Mm-hmm. | – 这些都是爸爸写的吗 – 对啊 |
[39:52] | He used to write me a letter every day. | 他以前每天给我写一封信 |
[39:56] | When we were courting. | 那时我们还在交往 |
[40:00] | When he was in Vietnam. | 那时候他在越南 |
[40:02] | Not one day in 57 years | 五十七年来的每一天 |
[40:07] | that we didn’t have some kind of communication. | 我们都以某种形式交流 |
[40:11] | Some kind of connection. | 以某种形式相通 |
[40:15] | Until now. | 直至现在 |
[40:22] | I know what the doctors are scared about, | 我知道医生在担心什么 |
[40:25] | what you’re afraid of. | 知道你在担心什么 |
[40:29] | If he wakes up, will he be able to walk or feed himself? | 如果他醒了 他是否能自己走路 自主进食 |
[40:35] | Or will he even be himself? | 他是否还是从前的自己 |
[40:39] | I’m not sure I care about any of that… | 但我觉得 或许这些都不重要了 |
[40:44] | a-as long as… | 只要我们能再次 |
[40:49] | You can hear his voice again. | 听到他的声音 |
[40:52] | Even just one more time. | 哪怕就只听到一次 |
[41:26] | My parents live here. And I’m a cop. | 我的父母住在这里 我是警察 |
[41:31] | Athena! | 雅典娜 |
[41:34] | Athena, I’ve been trying to call you. | 雅典娜 我给你打过电话但没通 |
[41:36] | I-I forgot my charger. The phone died two hours ago. | 我忘拿充电器了 手机两小时前就没电了 |
[41:39] | What is going on? Why are the police here? | 发生了什么 为什么这里有警察 |
[41:42] | I was helping Junior out. | 我在帮助小富兰克林 |
[41:43] | We were digging up the foundation… | 我们在挖地基 |
[41:46] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[41:48] | Athena, we found a body. | 雅典娜 我们发现一具尸体 |
[41:50] | Small, maybe a child. | 很小 可能是儿童 |
[41:52] | Not sure how long they’ve been down there. | 不确定他们在下面多久了 |
[41:57] | Sir, can you come here for a minute? | 长官 你能过来一下吗 |
[41:59] | I just want to show you something. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[42:01] | Did I ever tell you about | 我之前和你说过 |
[42:03] | when I decided to become an officer of the law? | 我什么时候决定要成为执法者的吗 |
[42:06] | I was nine years old. | 我当时九岁 |
[42:09] | Middle of the night, | 一天半夜 |
[42:12] | I wake up and I see my father getting dressed. | 我醒来 看到我父亲在穿衣服 |
[42:15] | Grabbing a flashlight. | 他拿着一个手电筒 |
[42:17] | His gun. | 还有他的枪 |
[42:20] | I look out the window and I see the whole neighborhood out there. | 我往窗外看去 发现整个社区的人都在 |
[42:25] | A little girl, she was a-a grade behind me at school, | 学校里一个比我低一级的女孩 |
[42:30] | had gone missing. | 失踪了 |
[42:33] | Someone had just snatched her right out of her bed. | 有人在夜里趁她睡着 把她从床上劫走了 |
[42:36] | Wow, that’s a nightmare. Did they find her? | 这可真是噩梦 他们找到她了吗 |
[42:41] | 证据 | |
[42:42] | They found a barrette, out of her hair. | 他们找到了一个从她头上掉下来的发夹 |
[42:46] | Out in the woods. | 落在树林里 |
[42:48] | But that was it. | 只找到了这个 |
[42:49] | She was just gone. | 她人消失了 |
[42:52] | I promised myself that when I was old enough | 我对自己说 等我长大了 |
[42:54] | I was gonna become a policewoman | 我要成为女警 |
[42:57] | and find that little girl… | 然后找到那个女孩 |
[43:00] | Tanya Kingston. | 坦尼娅·金斯敦 |