时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (“Easy” by The Commodores playing) | |
[00:07] | ♪ That’s why I’m easy ♪ | |
[00:14] | ♪ I’m easy like Sunday morning ♪ | |
[00:17] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[00:22] | ♪ That’s why I’m easy ♪ – (Dishes clattering) | |
[00:28] | ♪ Easy like Sunday morning… ♪ | |
[00:31] | Athena? | 阿西娜 |
[00:33] | That pan is still wet. | 那口锅还没干呢 |
[00:34] | You need to dry it off before you put it away. | 收起来之前你得擦干它 |
[00:36] | Why? It’ll dry eventually. | 为什么 反正它迟早会干 |
[00:38] | Because it’ll rust. | 因为湿锅会生锈 |
[00:40] | That’s my good cast iron. | 那是我的上等铸铁锅 |
[00:42] | And don’t you roll those eyes at me. | 别对我翻白眼 |
[00:45] | Sorry, Mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[00:47] | When’s Daddy getting home? | 爸爸什么时候回家 |
[00:49] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[00:51] | You only offered to help with the dishes | 你主动帮我洗碗 |
[00:53] | so you could wait up for your father. | 只是为了等你父亲 |
[00:54] | Well, yeah. Who likes doing dishes? | 当然了 |
[00:57] | Besides you. | 不然谁喜欢洗碗 除了你之外 |
[00:58] | I like it because it’s usually my peaceful time by myself. | 我喜欢洗碗 |
[01:02] | One day when you’re grown, you’ll understand. | 因为这一般是我的宁静时光 |
[01:06] | (door opens) – SAMUEL: I’m home. | 等你长大后就懂了 |
[01:07] | (door closes) – Saved by your daddy again. | 我回来了 你爸爸又拯救了你 |
[01:10] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[01:12] | – You missed dinner. – Oh… | 你错过了晚饭 |
[01:13] | Oh, I know, baby girl. | 我知道 |
[01:15] | – Daddy got a flat tire on the way home. – (chuckles) | 宝贝女儿 |
[01:20] | Mm. Ooh. | 爸爸回家路上爆胎了 |
[01:22] | Is that why you smell like a greasy mechanic? | 所以你闻起来一股油腻修理工的味道吗 |
[01:24] | And look at this shirt. It’s filthy. | 瞧瞧你的衬衣 脏死了 |
[01:27] | Well, you want me to take it off so you can wash it? | 你是想让我脱下 |
[01:28] | ‘Cause you know I got | 帮我洗干净吗 |
[01:30] | – no problem with that. – (laughs): Oh, Samuel Carter, | 因为你知道的 我没有意见 |
[01:32] | – get those filthy paws off me. – What? I can’t help it. | 萨缪尔·卡特 把你的脏手从我身上拿走 |
[01:34] | (scoffs) And you, little girl… | 怎么了 我就是控制不住自己 |
[01:36] | It is officially past your bedtime. | 还有你 小丫头 你早该上床睡觉了 |
[01:39] | What about story time? Daddy always | 那不讲故事了吗 |
[01:41] | tells me a story before bed. | 睡前爸爸总给我讲故事的 |
[01:43] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[01:44] | Daddy got home too late. | 爸爸回家太晚了 |
[01:46] | But I promise I will make it up to you. | 但我保证会补偿你 |
[01:48] | Tomorrow we will read two stories. | 明天我给你读两个故事 |
[01:52] | And waffles for breakfast? | 还有早餐吃华夫饼 |
[01:57] | And waffles for breakfast. | 早餐吃华夫饼 |
[01:59] | (giggles) – BEATRICE: Some lawyer you are. | 你这律师太没用了 |
[02:01] | You just got out-negotiated by a nine-year-old. | 居然说不过一个九岁的小丫头 |
[02:03] | I’m a tough cookie. | 我可是很顽强的 爸爸总是这么告诉我 |
[02:05] | That’s what Daddy always tells me. | 我可是很顽强的 |
[02:06] | Just like her mother. | 爸爸总是这么告诉我 |
[02:09] | (sighs) Go. | 就像她母亲一样 |
[02:11] | (chuckles) | 快去睡觉 |
[02:17] | (crickets chirping) | |
[02:25] | (knocking in distance) | |
[02:27] | PATRICE: Samuel! Beatrice! | 萨缪尔 碧翠丝 |
[02:29] | BEATRICE: Patrice? What’s the matter? | 佩翠丝 怎么了 |
[02:31] | PATRICE: Is Tanya here? She’s gone. We can’t find her. | 汤娅在你们家吗 她不见了 |
[02:33] | BEATRICE: Patrice, slow down. What do you mean, she’s gone? | 我们找不到她 佩翠丝 慢点 |
[02:36] | PATRICE: She’s not in the house. She wasn’t in her bed. | -你说她不见了是什么意思 -她不在家里 |
[02:38] | BEATRICE: Where would she go? | 不在自己的床上 |
[02:40] | I don’t understand. | 她能去哪 我不明白 |
[02:42] | – What’s happening? – Tanya’s missing. | 怎么回事 汤娅不见了 |
[02:44] | PATRICE: When Joanne to check on her she wasn’t in her bed. | 乔安妮去看她时 |
[02:46] | It was empty. Their window was open. | 她不在床上 床是空的 |
[02:48] | (cries out) – SAMUEL: Did you check the backyard? | 窗户开着 -老天 -你有没有检查后院 |
[02:50] | These kids are always doing stuff | 现在的孩子总是做不该做的事 |
[02:51] | – they’re not supposed to. – Me and Lloyd | |
[02:52] | have looked everywhere. She just vanished. | 我和罗伊德四处找遍了 她人间蒸发了 |
[02:54] | – I’ll get a search group together. – Hey, come on. | -我去组织搜查队 -老天 |
[02:56] | Okay, it’s okay, it’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[02:57] | Patrice, go back to the house. | 不会有事的 佩翠丝 |
[02:59] | – Wait there in case she shows. – PATRICE: Yes. | 你回家去 万一她突然回去 |
[03:01] | Beatrice. | -好 -碧翠丝 |
[03:03] | Call the sheriff, give them | 打给警长 |
[03:05] | the Kingston’s address, let ’em know what’s going on. | 告诉他金斯顿一家的地址 让他知道是什么情况 |
[03:07] | I just have this sick feeling | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[03:09] | that something’s happened to her. | 她出事了 |
[03:10] | – No. – I can feel it in my bones. | -不 -我的感觉异常强烈 |
[03:12] | Don’t go there. | 别这么想 |
[03:13] | Athena. | 阿西娜 你回房间睡觉去 |
[03:15] | Go back to your room and get in bed. Now! | 阿西娜 你回房间睡觉去 马上 |
[03:26] | BEATRICE: I thought your father told you to go back to bed. | 你父亲不是让你回房间睡觉吗 |
[03:32] | (window closes) | |
[03:35] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[03:38] | You don’t have to be scared. | 你不必害怕 |
[03:40] | I am right here. | 我就在这里 |
[03:43] | What happened to Tanya? | 汤娅怎么了 |
[03:45] | Why did Daddy grab his gun? | 爸爸为什么要拿枪 |
[03:48] | Tanya’s parents don’t know where she is. | 汤娅的父母不知道她在哪 |
[03:51] | Your father went out to help them find her. | 你父亲出去帮他们找她了 |
[03:54] | Did something bad happen to her? | 她是不是遇到了不幸 |
[03:56] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[03:57] | But you know what you can do to help? | 但你知道你怎样可以帮上忙吗 |
[03:59] | Pray. | |
[04:01] | Why don’t you say a prayer | 祷告 不如你向上帝祷告 |
[04:03] | asking God to bring Tanya home safe and sound. | 让他把汤娅平安送回家 |
[04:06] | You remember what I told you? | 还记得我怎么跟你说的吗 |
[04:08] | That God answers prayers. | 上帝会回应祷告 |
[04:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:12] | Please let Him answer this one. | 一定要让他回应这次的祷告 |
[04:17] | Now try and get some sleep, okay? | 你试着睡觉 好吗 |
[04:31] | MAN (in distance): Tanya! | 汤娅 |
[04:33] | MAN 2: Tanya! Tanya! | -汤娅 -汤娅 |
[04:35] | – WOMAN: Tanya! – MAN 3: Tanya! | -汤娅 -汤娅 |
[04:37] | – Tanya! – WOMAN: Tanya, can you hear me? | -汤娅 -汤娅 能听到我说话吗 |
[04:40] | MEN: Hello? Tanya? Do you hear me? | -汤娅 -汤娅 能听到我说话吗 |
[04:43] | – Tanya! – (siren wailing in distance) | -汤娅 -汤娅 |
[04:44] | – MAN 2: Tanya! – MAN 3: Tanya! | -汤娅 -汤娅 汤娅 |
[04:47] | – MAN: Tanya Kingston! – MAN 2: Tanya! | -汤娅·金斯顿 -汤娅 |
[04:49] | – MAN: Tanya! – MAN 3: Tanya! | -汤娅·金斯顿 |
[04:52] | (monitor beeping steadily) | -汤娅 汤娅 |
[04:58] | BEATRICE: Why aren’t you doing anything? | 你怎么什么都不做 |
[05:00] | You’re just standing there, letting that man | 就在那里干站着 |
[05:02] | treat your father like a criminal. | 让那人像处置罪犯一样对待你父亲 |
[05:03] | This is protocol, Mama. | 这是规定的流程 妈妈 |
[05:05] | He’s doing his job. | 他只是在做自己的工作 |
[05:07] | Mrs. Carter? | 卡特夫人 |
[05:09] | The detective is almost done in there. | 警探差不多要完事了 |
[05:12] | This isn’t right and you know it. | 这样不对 你心里清楚 |
[05:13] | Your father can’t speak or defend himself. | 你父亲不能说话 无法为自己辩护 |
[05:15] | He can’t even consent to what they’re doing. | 他甚至不能认同他们的所作所为 |
[05:18] | They don’t need consent, Mama. | 他们不需要同意 |
[05:20] | That’s what the warrant is for. | 妈妈 不然还要什么搜查令 |
[05:21] | PINO: Well, everything else aside, | 好了 抛开其他事不说 |
[05:24] | Mr. Carter is showing signs of improvement. | 卡特先生出现了恢复的迹象 |
[05:25] | His blood pressure has been stable for the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时里 他的血压一直保持稳定 |
[05:29] | The swelling in his brain has gone down considerably. | 大脑中的肿块大幅度缩减 |
[05:31] | – Enough to maybe bring him out of the coma? – That’s what we’re hoping. | -这足以让他醒来吗 -我们在尽全力这么做 |
[05:34] | I’ll keep you posted. | -有消息会通知你们 |
[05:35] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[05:38] | The police are gonna want to talk to him as soon | 等他一醒 |
[05:42] | – as he wakes up. – You keep these people away from your father. | 警察会想找他问话 你得让那些人远离你父亲 |
[05:46] | Look at what they’re doing to him. | 瞧瞧他们在对他做什么 |
[05:47] | BOBBY: Beatrice, I know this is difficult, | 碧翠丝 我知道这很难接受 |
[05:49] | but the police are just doing | 但警察只是在履行职责 |
[05:50] | what they have to, and gathering samples is probably | 收集样本或许是证明萨缪尔清白的 |
[05:53] | the best way to prove that Samuel is innocent. | 最佳办法 |
[05:55] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[05:57] | Mrs. Carter, Mrs. Nash. | 卡特夫人 纳什夫人 |
[05:58] | Detective Clifford Dixon. | 我是克里弗德·迪克森警探 |
[05:59] | You people should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应该为自己感到羞愧 |
[06:03] | The police department did nothing for 45 years | 45年来 |
[06:06] | to find that girl, now you want to pin it | 警方没采取任何行动 去搜救那女孩 |
[06:09] | on a sick, incapacitated man. | 现在你们想把罪名 推到一个毫无行动能力的病人身上 |
[06:11] | My husband did not do what you’re accusing him of. | 你指控我丈夫的那件事 他没做 |
[06:14] | Ma’am, we haven’t accused him of anything. | 女士 |
[06:17] | Yet. | 我们没有指控他犯下任何事 |
[06:18] | We just want to get to the truth, like I’m sure you do. | 现在还没有 我们只是想查清真相 我肯定你们也想 |
[06:21] | Because you’re right, 45 years is a long time. | 因为你说得对 45年是很漫长的时间 |
[06:25] | And the Kingston family deserves some justice. | 金斯顿一家应该讨回公道 |
[06:27] | So what happens next? | 那接下来会怎样 |
[06:28] | We’re still sorting through the evidence and samples | 我们还在分析现场的证据和样本 |
[06:31] | from the scene, but once we have forensics, | |
[06:33] | we can test Mr. Carter’s sample against it. | 但法医一过来 我们就能检测卡特先生的样本了 |
[06:36] | And I’d like to get you | 我希望你和你母亲去警局录一下口供 |
[06:38] | and your mother down to the station to give statements. | |
[06:40] | I know it was long time ago, but | 我知道是很久之前的事了 |
[06:42] | anything you might remember from that night could be helpful. | 但关于那晚 你们想起的任何事可能都会有帮助 |
[06:44] | Not without a lawyer. | 但必须有律师在场 |
[06:46] | DIXON: That’s fine. At your earliest convenience. | 没关系 你们尽快去一趟 |
[06:49] | Can I give you some free advice, though? | 但我能提供一个免费的建议吗 |
[06:50] | Can I say “no thank you”? | 我可以说“不用 谢谢”吗 |
[06:52] | Let go of your emotional attachment. | 放开情感的羁绊 |
[06:54] | Let us do our jobs. | 让我们好好做事 |
[06:56] | Just be his daughter. | 当好他的女儿 而不是警察 |
[06:58] | Not a police officer. | 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[07:03] | ATHENA: Right. I know. | 好的 |
[07:06] | Oh, no, he’s over there. | 我知道 不 他在那边 |
[07:08] | (stammers) Yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我知道 |
[07:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No, Michael. | 好 不用 |
[07:12] | I’m telling you, do not come. | 不 迈克尔 听着 你别过来 |
[07:14] | No, keep Harry there with you and David. | 不要 让哈利和大卫都跟你待在那里 |
[07:16] | He does not need to be here for this. | 这种事不能让他过来 |
[07:18] | Look, I got to go. We just got back to the house. | 听着 我得挂了 |
[07:21] | Kiss Harry for me. | 我们刚刚到家 帮我亲吻哈利 |
[07:24] | Okay, bye. | 好的 |
[07:26] | Junior’s here. | 再见 |
[07:27] | ATHENA: And he brought his father. | 小富兰克林来了 他还带了父亲来 |
[07:38] | I am so sorry. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[07:39] | One shock after another. | 一个接一个的打击 |
[07:41] | Still doesn’t feel real. | 我到现在都不敢相信 |
[07:43] | Mr. Franklin. | 富兰克林先生 |
[07:45] | Aw, it’s good to see you. It’s been a while. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[07:49] | I would say it’s good to see you, too, but… | 好久不见 |
[07:52] | not under these circumstances. | 我也想说见到你很高兴 但现在时机有点不对 |
[07:54] | – How you holding up? – Oh, best we can. | 你怎么样 |
[07:57] | What about your mother? | 我在尽力支撑 |
[07:58] | She’s still at the hospital. On top of everything, | -你母亲呢 -她还在医院 |
[08:01] | my father… he’s still not out of the woods. | 最重要的是 我父亲还没有脱离危险 |
[08:03] | She doesn’t want to leave his side. | 她不愿意离开他一步 |
[08:05] | Of course. I wanted to come by | 这是肯定的 |
[08:07] | when I heard about Samuel’s stroke. | 听说萨缪尔中风后 我想去看看的 |
[08:09] | – But then I saw the news last night. – Mm. | 但昨晚看到了新闻 |
[08:11] | Anything me or Junior can do to help, | 只要我和小富兰克林能帮上什么忙 |
[08:15] | don’t hesitate to ask. | 尽管开口就是了 |
[08:16] | Now, who’s this… Your bodyguard? | 这是谁 |
[08:19] | Bobby Nash, my husband. | 你的保镖吗 |
[08:22] | Ah. | 鲍比·纳什 我丈夫 |
[08:23] | – Nice to meet you, sir. – Good to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 先生 -很高兴见到你 |
[08:26] | Glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[08:27] | She’s gonna need all the support she can get. | 她会需要尽可能多的支持 |
[08:29] | Now, you built the original structure, correct? | 房子最初是你建造的 对吧 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:33] | Laid the foundation myself. | 我亲自打的地基 |
[08:35] | JUNIOR: Uh, the police questioned him about it. | 警察问过他话了 |
[08:37] | We just got back from the station. | 我们刚从警局回来 |
[08:38] | They swabbed me for the DNA. | 他们还取了我的DNA样本 |
[08:40] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[08:42] | I was so young, it’s all kind of a blur. | 我那时候太小 记忆里一片模糊 |
[08:45] | All I can tell you is what I told the police. | 我只能把告诉警察的话再告诉你 |
[08:48] | I poured that concrete, left it to cure | 我灌了混凝土进去 |
[08:50] | four, maybe five days. | 让它凝固了四天 或许五天 |
[08:53] | I remember it was so humid, had to give it extra time. | 我记得当时天气潮热 不得不延长了凝固时间 |
[08:56] | The job site was exposed to the street. | 工地就挨着街道 |
[09:00] | Anyone could have put that girl in there. | 任何人都有可能把那女孩放进去 |
[09:03] | It was long time before home security cameras. | 那时候还没有家用监控摄像头 |
[09:05] | (chuckles) This Florida room has been here so long, | 天井室年代太久了 |
[09:09] | it’s hard to remember a time when it wasn’t. | 我很难想起之前没有它的样子 |
[09:11] | Your mom had been on your dad | 你妈妈一直在说服你爸扩建那里 |
[09:12] | for years to build that addition. | 你妈妈一直在说服你爸扩建那里 |
[09:14] | But he kept putting it off, | 但他一直拖着 |
[09:16] | saying he didn’t have the money. | 说没那个钱 |
[09:17] | Then one day, he came by the shop. | 然后有一天 |
[09:20] | Said he changed his mind. | 他来找我 |
[09:22] | Hmm, why the sudden change of heart? | 说改主意了 |
[09:25] | You got to understand. | 他为什么突然改主意 |
[09:27] | When that girl disappeared, it rocked this town. | 你得明白 那女孩失踪后 整个小镇被愁云笼罩 |
[09:30] | Nobody was the same after that. | 大家都像变了一个人 |
[09:33] | He said it’d be a good distraction. | 他说那样能让他分分心 |
[09:35] | A fun project for you and Beatrice. | 为你和碧翠丝打造一个不错的空间 |
[09:38] | When did he ask you to build it? | 他什么时候让你建造的 |
[09:43] | The day after the Kingston girl went missing. JUNIOR: We’ve taken up enough | 金斯顿家那个女孩失踪后的第二天 |
[09:49] | of your time. We’ll get out of your hair. | 我们占用了你们太多时间 马上就走 |
[09:51] | But if you need anything at all, we’re here. | 但如果你们有任何需要 尽管开口 |
[09:54] | – Oh, yeah. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[09:56] | Come on, Pops. | 走吧 爸爸 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry, Athena. | 真是太遗憾了 阿西娜 |
[10:00] | I really am. | 真的 |
[10:02] | Thank you, Mr. Franklin. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | – See ya. – Take care. | 富兰克林先生 |
[10:07] | Okay. | -再见 |
[10:15] | BOBBY: Hey. | -保重 好的 |
[10:16] | You doing all right? I know I keep | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[10:19] | asking you, but I’ve just been really worried about you. | 我知道自己一直在问你 |
[10:21] | – (sighs) – (car door closes) | 但我真的很担心你 |
[10:23] | I’m not sure how I’m feeling. (engine starts) – REGGIE: Y’all take care. | 我不太确定自己怎么样 |
[10:28] | (engine sputtering, popping) | 你们保重 你在…你在干什么 我在查看档案 |
[10:55] | (exhales) | 看有没有有用的线索 你知道吗 你父亲完好地保留了所有记录 他留着所有的旧记事簿 |
[11:09] | What are… what-what are you doing? | |
[11:13] | I’m trying to see if there’s anything here | |
[11:15] | that might shed some light. | |
[11:16] | Did you know your father was a meticulous | |
[11:18] | record keeper? He keeps all his old appointment books. | |
[11:21] | Oh, no, put that away, right now. All of it. | 不行 马上收起来 |
[11:23] | This is not yours to do. | 全部收起来 这不是你该做的事 |
[11:25] | You-you have no right to go through | 你没有权利乱翻我父亲的东西 |
[11:27] | my father’s things like this. | |
[11:29] | You’re right, I don’t. | |
[11:31] | It should be you. | 你说得对 我是没有 有权利的人是你 |
[11:32] | What I don’t understand is why it’s not. | 我不明白的是 你为什么不查 |
[11:34] | Why are you just standing on the sidelines? | 你为什么站在一边袖手旁观 |
[11:36] | Because that detective was right. | 因为那个警探说得对 |
[11:38] | – I’m not a police officer here. – Well, who cares | 我现在不是警察 |
[11:40] | what he said? Don’t you want to clear your father’s name? | 谁在乎他怎么说 你不想为你父亲洗清冤名吗 |
[11:42] | – Of course I do… – Athena, those doctors | -我当然想 -阿西娜 |
[11:43] | said they’re gonna take Samuel off sedation | -我当然想 -阿西娜 |
[11:45] | in two days, and like you said, | 那些医生说两天后 就不再给萨缪尔打镇定剂了 |
[11:46] | the police are gonna be there waiting for him. | 你也说了 警察会在那里等着他 |
[11:48] | Don’t you want to be armed with the truth when they do show up? | 到了那个时候 你不想提前掌控事实吗 |
[11:51] | What is it? What are you so afraid of? | 怎么了 你在怕什么 |
[11:56] | I’m afraid he could have done it. | 我害怕就是他干的 |
[12:15] | (softly laughing) | |
[12:21] | (clears throat) | |
[12:25] | GIRL: There’s that girl. | 贝尔维尔 警长 是那个女孩 她妹妹被绑架了 |
[12:26] | The one whose little sister got kidnapped. | 是那个女孩 |
[12:28] | – Don’t touch me. – GIRL 2: Her name is Joanne. | 她妹妹被绑架了 |
[12:29] | I heard she got kicked out of school. | -她叫乔安妮 -别碰我 |
[12:31] | – JOANNE: I said let go! – PATRICE: Have you lost your mind? | 我听说她被学校开除了 |
[12:33] | JOANNE: Oh, don’t pretend you all of a sudden care | -我说了让你放手 -你疯了吗 |
[12:35] | – about the one kid you have left. – PATRICE: Stop it. | 别假装你突然开始关心 自己唯一剩下的孩子 |
[12:38] | Why are you always making my life so hard? | 够了 |
[12:40] | After everything I’ve been through. | 你为什么总是不让我好过 |
[12:41] | JOANNE: Oh, right, because you’re | 我已经受了那么多罪 对啊 因为只有你摊上了不幸 |
[12:42] | the only one this has happened to. | 对啊 因为只有你摊上了不幸 |
[12:44] | You know what, I think Daddy died just to get away from you. | 知道吗 |
[12:46] | Okay, how about we try to calm down here? | 我觉得爸爸死掉 只是为了逃离你 |
[12:50] | Shut up, Barney Fife. | 好了 |
[12:52] | Maybe you should try looking for my sister | 你们都冷静一下 闭嘴 |
[12:54] | instead of harassing me. | 巴尼·菲 |
[12:56] | You people are worthless. | 或许你不该骚扰我 而是去找我妹妹 |
[12:58] | Shut up. | 你们真是毫无用处 |
[13:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:13] | Oh, hey there, little lady. I hope | 你好 小姑娘 希望你在外面当心点 |
[13:14] | – you’re being careful out there. – Why does everyone | 你好 小姑娘 希望你在外面当心点 |
[13:16] | keep saying that you’re bad at your job? | 为什么大家都在说你们没尽责 |
[13:18] | Is it because you haven’t found Tanya? | 是因为你们还没找到汤娅吗 |
[13:20] | You shouldn’t listen to everything everybody says. | 别人的话 |
[13:24] | Was Tanya your friend? | 你不能全都信 |
[13:26] | I saw her at school all the time and church. | 汤娅是你的朋友吗 |
[13:29] | – Are you still looking for her? – Of course we are. | 我以前经常在学校和教堂见到她 你们还在找她吗 |
[13:32] | The truth is this is a really hard case. | 当然了 |
[13:34] | We don’t have a lot of clues to help us find her. | 说实话 这案子真的很难 |
[13:37] | And you need clues. | 我们手头没有掌握多少线索 可以帮忙找到她 |
[13:39] | Like a barrette in the woods. | 你们需要证据 |
[13:41] | – How’d you know about that? – I heard my dad talking about it. | 比如她落在树林里的发夹 |
[13:44] | Is that the only clue you have? | 你怎么会知道 我听到爸爸说起了这件事 |
[13:46] | Well, the only other thing we know is that somebody | 你们就只有这一条线索吗 |
[13:48] | climbed in through that bedroom window and took her. | 我们只知道 有人爬进了 |
[13:50] | What about Joanne? | 那个卧室的窗户掳走了她 |
[13:52] | Why did you arrest her? | 那乔安妮呢 你为什么逮捕她 |
[13:54] | You sure do ask a lot of questions. | 你问题真的好多 |
[13:56] | I like to know stuff. | 我喜欢打破砂锅问到底 |
[13:57] | I didn’t arrest her. | 我没有逮捕她 |
[13:59] | I was just making sure she got home safe. | 我只是确保她安全回家 |
[14:01] | She’s having a hard time. | 她这段日子很难熬 |
[14:03] | I wish I could help her and her mom. | 真希望我能帮到她们母女 |
[14:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:07] | Stay safe. | 我也是 |
[14:18] | (engine starts) | 你要注意安全 你不该在别人家偷偷摸摸的 |
[14:33] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:39] | SAMUEL: You shouldn’t be snooping around people’s property. | |
[14:41] | I just… | |
[14:43] | wanted to see it for myself. | 我就是想亲眼看看 |
[14:45] | You always do. | |
[14:47] | Sometimes you got to know when not to let | 你总是这样 |
[14:49] | your curiosity get the best of you. | 但有时候你得明白 |
[14:52] | Don’t go looking for stuff. | 什么时候不该 被好奇心控制 |
[14:55] | You might not like what you find. | 别去探寻 |
[15:01] | Your father came home late that night. | 结果或许会让你难过 |
[15:02] | – I’m sure it wasn’t the first time. – Yeah, when he came in, | 你父亲那晚很晚才回家 那肯定不是第一次 |
[15:05] | his shirt was all dirty. | 对 |
[15:07] | He said he had a flat tire. | 他到家后 |
[15:10] | I mean, I remember because | 衬衣脏透了 他说车子爆胎了 |
[15:12] | my father was always such a sharp dresser. | 我之所以记得 |
[15:14] | And that night he was disheveled. | 是因为我父亲一向讲究穿着 |
[15:17] | I wasn’t used to seeing him like that. | 但那晚他衣冠不整 |
[15:19] | But you said he was out helping with the search. | 我很少见他那样 |
[15:22] | He did, but lots of folk go back | 但你说他出去帮忙找那个女孩了 |
[15:25] | to the scene of the crime. | 对 |
[15:27] | The same night, Bobby. | 但那晚很多人都去了犯罪现场 同一晚 |
[15:29] | – That’s one hell of a coincidence. – Yeah, but | 鲍比 这也太巧了 |
[15:32] | this is your father we’re talking about. He raised you. | 对 但这可是你父亲 他养育了你 |
[15:35] | You know he’s not capable | 你知道他绝对不会做出这种事 |
[15:36] | – of doing anything remotely like this. – Anybody | 你知道他绝对不会做出这种事 |
[15:38] | at any time is capable of doing a horrible thing. | 任何人在任何时候都有可能做出罪恶的事 |
[15:41] | I see it every day, so do you. | 我每天都能看到这种情况 |
[15:44] | You know how many times I go to make an arrest | 你也是 |
[15:47] | and the family can’t believe it? | 你知道多少次我实施逮捕时 |
[15:49] | Living under the same roof with a killer, | 他们的家人都不敢相信吗 |
[15:51] | and they had no idea. | 与杀人犯住在同一屋檐下 |
[15:52] | The devil wears a familiar face | 但他们毫不知情 |
[15:54] | and tricks you with his lies. | 恶魔都是身边人 |
[15:56] | That sounds like something Beatrice would say. | 用谎言欺骗你 |
[15:59] | I love my father, God knows I do. | 这听起来像是碧翠丝会说的话 |
[16:02] | He’s my hero. | 我爱我父亲 上帝知道我爱他 |
[16:04] | But he’s just a man. | 他是我的英雄 |
[16:07] | He could have had a life outside this house | 但他也是一个普通人 |
[16:09] | that I knew nothing about. | 他可能在家里之外的地方 |
[16:10] | Then you need to find out the truth for yourself. | 过着我并不知道的双重生活 |
[16:13] | – Before it’s too late. – Oh, but | 那你就需要为自己查清真相 |
[16:15] | w-what if I go looking and find something | 趁着为时未晚 |
[16:17] | that proves the worst? Am I supposed to hand that over | 如果我查到了最让人不可接受的事实呢 |
[16:21] | to the police to arrest my father? | 我应该把证据交给警察 让他们逮捕我父亲吗 |
[16:23] | I can’t be the one to send my father to prison. | 我不能把我父亲送进监狱 |
[16:26] | You could be the person who clears his name. | 你可以是为他洗清冤名的人 |
[16:36] | ATHENA: House looks exactly the same. | 这房子看起来一点都没变 |
[16:42] | Older and run down, but… | 更加破旧失修 |
[16:45] | everything’s as it was. | 但… |
[16:47] | They even have the same flower boxes. | 一切都还是老样子 |
[16:50] | Still loose. | 甚至花箱都还是原来的 |
[16:52] | JOANNE: What the hell are you doing?! | 还是松松垮垮的 -你们在干什么 -乔安妮 是我 |
[16:53] | ATHENA: Joanne, it’s me. | -你们在干什么 |
[16:55] | Athena Carter. | -乔安妮 是我 |
[16:57] | All the more reason to shoot you right here. | 阿西娜·卡特 那我更应该立刻开枪打死你了 |
[17:01] | Daughter of a murderer. | 谋杀犯的女儿 |
[17:03] | Okay, let’s just stop, take a minute. | |
[17:05] | Don’t do anything we’re gonna regret. | 好了 |
[17:07] | JOANNE: Oh, I won’t regret this. | 别这样 大家都缓缓 |
[17:09] | Her father killed my sister. | 别做出以后会后悔的事 |
[17:13] | See? | 我不会后悔 他父亲杀死了我妹妹 |
[17:14] | She can’t even deny it. | 瞧见没 |
[17:19] | – Get off of me! – Joanne, I just want to talk. | 她都没办法否认 |
[17:22] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[17:26] | JOANNE: You got some nerve coming here. | -乔安妮 |
[17:28] | I’m here because I want answers. | 我就是想跟你聊聊 -放手 |
[17:31] | Just like you. | 你还真有种过来 |
[17:32] | Am I supposed to feel sympathy for you? | 我过来是因为想知道答案 |
[17:35] | Your father is a murderer. | 就像你一样 |
[17:38] | He ruined my life. | 我应该同情你吗 你父亲是谋杀犯 |
[17:40] | And now you are here because | 他毁了我的人生 |
[17:42] | he has ruined yours, too. | 现在你来找我 |
[17:44] | I know how hard this has been on your family. | 是因为他也毁了你的人生 |
[17:47] | I got no family left. | 我知道你的家人有多难过 |
[17:52] | I imagine that must… | 我已经没有家人了 |
[17:56] | tear you up inside. | 那你肯定非常愤慨 |
[18:01] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想聊什么 |
[18:09] | I stopped coming in here after she was gone. | 她不见后 |
[18:11] | My mother kept it like a shrine. | 我就不再来这里了 |
[18:14] | Said she was keeping the room ready | 我母亲把这里视作神殿 |
[18:16] | for when she came back home. | 说要为她准备好房间 |
[18:21] | After Mama was gone, I… | 万一她哪天回来 |
[18:24] | I put a padlock on it and that was it. | 妈妈过世后 我… |
[18:30] | A lot of painful memories. | 我就锁上了这个房间 |
[18:36] | You shared this room with your sister? | 就是这样 |
[18:39] | I hated it. | 很多痛心的回忆 你跟妹妹住一个房间吗 |
[18:42] | Nosy little sister. | 我讨厌跟她同住 |
[18:44] | She was always in my business. | 烦人的妹妹 |
[18:51] | ATHENA: This is the window they used when they took her. | 她总是碍我的事 坏人带走她时 |
[18:55] | JOANNE: How do you know? | 就是通过这个窗户 |
[18:58] | The flower box. | 你怎么知道 |
[19:00] | It’s loose. I remember it being loose back then, | 花箱 没有挂紧 |
[19:03] | like someone stepping on it, which could have happened | 我记得当时就是松动的 好像有人踩过一样 |
[19:06] | – from climbing in. – Mm-hmm. | 可能是作案的人爬窗户时踩的 |
[19:08] | Looks like it’s been stepped on more than once. | 看起来踩过不止一次 |
[19:13] | ATHENA: He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[19:19] | You used to sneak out of this window, didn’t you? | 你过去常常从窗户溜出去 |
[19:24] | Did you sneak out that night? | 对吧 |
[19:30] | Yes. | 你那晚有没有溜出去 |
[19:32] | Tanya and I both did. | 有 |
[19:54] | Sneaking out again, huh? | 我和汤娅一起出去的 |
[19:56] | I’m meeting up with friends. | 你又要溜出去吗 |
[19:58] | We’re hanging out. | 我要去见朋友 |
[19:59] | Does Mom know? | 我们要一起玩 |
[20:02] | The only way Mom would know is if you tell her. | 妈妈知道吗 |
[20:05] | And we both know you’re not gonna do that, so | 只要你不说 |
[20:07] | go to sleep. | 她就不会知道 |
[20:22] | (“The Rubber band Man” by The Spinners playing) | 你我都知道你不会告诉她 所以你赶紧睡吧 |
[20:26] | ♪ Hand me down my walkin’ cane ♪ | |
[20:29] | ♪ Hand me down my hat ♪ | |
[20:31] | ♪ Hurry now and don’t be late ♪ | |
[20:34] | ♪ ‘Cause we ain’t got time to chat ♪ | |
[20:36] | ♪ You and me, we’re goin’ out ♪ | |
[20:39] | ♪ To catch the latest sound ♪ | |
[20:41] | ♪ Guaranteed to blow your mind ♪ | |
[20:44] | ♪ So high you won’t come down ♪ | |
[20:46] | ♪ Hey, y’all, prepare yourself for the rubber band man ♪ | |
[20:52] | ♪ You’ve never heard a sound like the rubber band man ♪ | |
[20:57] | ♪ You’re bound to lose control… ♪ | 这个真不错 |
[20:58] | Uh, is that your sister? | 真不错 |
[21:01] | ♪ ♪ | 那是你妹妹吗 |
[21:05] | (scoffs) You’ve got to be kidding me. | |
[21:07] | What is she doing here? | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:08] | Trying to ruin my life? | 她怎么来了 |
[21:10] | – You didn’t bring her? – No. But I am gonna kill her. | 想毁掉我的人生吗 不是你带她来的吗 |
[21:15] | What are you doing here? | 不是 但我会杀了她 |
[21:17] | I just want to see what you and your friends do when you’re | -你怎么来了 -我就是想看看 |
[21:19] | – hanging out. – You’re not supposed to be here. | 你和朋友一起玩时都在干什么 |
[21:20] | – Neither are you. – If you don’t go home, you’re gonna get us | -你不能来这里 -你也不能 |
[21:23] | – both busted. – It’s not fair. | 你要是不回家 咱俩就都会露馅 |
[21:25] | You get to stay. I want to stay, too. | 这不公平 |
[21:27] | – No way. – And I want a beer. | 你能留下 我也想留下 |
[21:29] | (both laugh) – Now you’ve really lost it. | -不可能 -我也想喝啤酒 |
[21:32] | Do you have any idea what Mom would do to me? | 你真是疯了 |
[21:34] | The only way she’ll know is if I tell her. | 你知道妈妈会怎么处罚我吗 |
[21:36] | And I can tell her everything. | 只要我不说 |
[21:43] | Junior, bring her a beer. | 她肯定不会知道 我可以全都告诉她 |
[21:49] | You’re gonna need to show some ID. | 小富兰克林 给她拿一罐啤酒 |
[21:52] | Why? You’re not old enough to drink, | 你得给我看看身份证 |
[21:54] | but you’re doing it anyway. | 为什么 |
[21:55] | (laughs) Wow. | 你们也还没到喝酒的年纪 不是也照样喝吗 |
[21:57] | She doesn’t miss a beat. | 哇 |
[21:58] | Be grateful you’re an only child. | 她还真是嘴上不饶人 |
[22:02] | 30 minutes. That’s it. | 你家就你一个孩子 回家偷着乐吧 |
[22:04] | Then you have to leave. | 30分钟 就是这样 |
[22:05] | 30 minutes? That’s no time. An hour. | 然后你就得离开 30分钟吗 |
[22:08] | 30 minutes and I’ll… | 那够什么 一个小时 |
[22:10] | take you to the movies on Saturday. | 30分钟 然后我周六带你去看电影 |
[22:14] | Oh, come on, Tanya, stop being so difficult. | 拜托 汤娅 |
[22:17] | – I get to pick the movie. – Fine. | 你讲讲道理 -看什么电影我选 |
[22:23] | (can cracks open) | -好 谢谢 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | |
[22:39] | ♪ ♪ | |
[22:44] | ♪ Get lost in the music ♪ | |
[22:46] | ♪ Celebrate the rhythm tonight… ♪ – Hey. | |
[22:48] | Where’d your sister go? ♪ So let’s make it up, get funky now ♪ | 嘿 |
[22:55] | ♪ To the groovy groove… ♪ I guess she went home. | 你妹妹去哪了 |
[23:01] | (chuckles) I can’t believe | 应该是回家了 |
[23:03] | she actually listened to me. | 她居然真的听了我的话 |
[23:05] | (indistinct conversations) | |
[23:08] | Star, singular. | |
[23:10] | – Uh, one star. – (laughing) | “星星” 单数 |
[23:13] | (car engine sputtering, popping) | 一颗星星 那是谁 |
[23:18] | GIRL: Let’s go, Sharon. Move. | |
[23:21] | (indistinct chatter) | 那是警长吗 |
[23:25] | Who was that? | 看不出来 但我看到… |
[23:27] | I don’t know, but… | 那是谁 |
[23:29] | it’s getting late. We should go. | 我不知道 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 但天已经这么晚了 |
[23:51] | I know you’re not really asleep. | 我们该回家了 好 |
[23:53] | You thought about what movie you want to see on Saturday? | 我知道你在装睡 |
[24:01] | (scoffs) The silent treatment? | 你考虑过周六想看什么电影吗 |
[24:03] | Really? | 跟我冷战 |
[24:13] | (scoffs) Come on, Tanya. | 真的吗 |
[24:22] | ADULT JOANNE: I never saw her leave. | 拜托 汤娅 |
[24:25] | Just assumed she made it home. | 我没看到她离开 |
[24:30] | And you lied to the police back then? | 只是想着她应该回家了 |
[24:33] | Lied to my parents, too. | 当时你对警察撒了谎 |
[24:37] | Told them that she was gone | 对吗 也对我父母撒了谎 |
[24:39] | when I checked on her. | 我告诉他们 |
[24:41] | They saw the window was open. | 我看她的时候 |
[24:44] | It was easier to let them believe that. | 发现她不见了 |
[24:47] | Then they told the police what happened. | 他们看到窗户打开着 |
[24:54] | It was my fault. | 让他们相信那个说法更容易一些 |
[24:57] | If I hadn’t snuck out that night, | 然后他们告诉了警察事情的经过 都怪我 |
[25:01] | she’d still be here. | 我那晚要是没溜出去 |
[25:03] | (siren wailing in distance) – Joanne. | 她也不会死 |
[25:06] | You don’t know that. | 乔安妮 |
[25:09] | Did you call the police? | 这可说不好 |
[25:12] | You were trespassing. | 是你报的警吗 |
[25:14] | (car doors close) | 你们擅自闯入别人家 |
[25:18] | It’s okay, everything’s fine. | |
[25:20] | I’m not gonna press charges. | 没事的 一切都好 |
[25:22] | Not sure that’s up to you now. | 我不会起诉你们 |
[25:24] | Mrs. Nash, I thought we had an understanding | 但现在这可由不得你了 |
[25:27] | that you were gonna let us do our job. | 纳什夫人 我们不是说好 |
[25:28] | ATHENA: We were just leaving. | 你会让我们安心调查吗 |
[25:30] | We came by to offer our condolences to Joanne. | 我们正打算走 |
[25:32] | – That’s all. – Is that right? | 我们就是过来向乔安妮表示一下哀悼 仅此而已 |
[25:33] | Because it looks a lot like your wife is interfering | 是吗 |
[25:36] | with an active investigation. | 因为看起来很像是你妻子 |
[25:38] | How about you come with me? | 在干涉一起正在进行的调查 |
[25:39] | Wait a minute, you’re arresting her? | 不如你跟我走一趟吧 |
[25:41] | In all fairness, you were warned. | 等一下 你要逮捕她吗 平心而论 |
[25:59] | (engine starts) | 我提醒过你 贝尔维尔警局 拨打911 |
[26:10] | BOBBY: Can’t imagine they’d book her. | |
[26:11] | Question her, sure, but she’ll still need a lawyer. | 我不敢想象他们会逮捕她 审问她 |
[26:15] | Okay. Thanks. I will meet you there. | 这是肯定的了 但她会需要一个律师 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry I got Athena in trouble. | 好的 谢谢 我们那里见 |
[26:20] | Well, she can handle it, she’s a police officer herself. | 很抱歉 |
[26:24] | Well, that explains it. (Chuckles) | 我给阿西娜惹麻烦了 她应付得来 |
[26:27] | I want you to know that Athena’s probably gonna tell the police | 毕竟她就是警察 这也难怪 |
[26:29] | what you told us: That Tanya wasn’t taken from home. | 我希望你知道 阿西娜或许会把你的话告诉警察 |
[26:32] | That’s new information that’ll probably be helpful to them. | 告诉他们汤娅不是被掳走的 |
[26:35] | (sighs) | 那或许是能帮到他们的新信息 |
[26:37] | There’s something else. | |
[26:40] | That car we heard… | 还有一件事 |
[26:41] | We couldn’t see it from where we were hiding, | 我们听到的那辆车 |
[26:44] | but the sound it made, | 从我们躲起来的位置看不清楚 |
[26:46] | it was like a “put-put-put.” | 但它发出“啪啪啪”的声音 |
[26:48] | I’d never heard a car sound like that before. | |
[26:50] | Okay, that’s good to note. | 我从未听到过那种车声 |
[26:53] | I’ll bring that up to Detective Dixon. | 好 |
[26:54] | Listen, Joanne, you take care of yourself. | 谢谢你告诉我 我会告诉迪克森警探 |
[26:56] | And lock that thing up. | 听着 乔安妮 |
[27:00] | DIXON: So, what were you doing talking to Joanne Kingston? | 你照顾好自己 把枪锁起来 |
[27:02] | One could think it was intimidation. | 所以 你为什么要去找乔安妮聊 |
[27:04] | And one would be wrong. | 可能会被人当作去恐吓对方 |
[27:06] | Did you know that Tanya wasn’t taken from her house | 这么想的人肯定错了 |
[27:09] | like the Kingstons reported? | 你知道汤娅并不像金斯顿夫妇报案的那样 |
[27:11] | – Did Joanne tell you that? – She did. | 是从家里被掳走的吗 |
[27:13] | That night, she snuck out, and Tanya followed her. | -乔安妮告诉你的吗 -对 |
[27:16] | All this time, you’ve been trying to solve this case | 那晚她溜出了家 汤娅跟着她出去了 |
[27:18] | – with wrong information. – Not all of us. | 这么久以来 |
[27:28] | The barrettes. | 警察一直在根据错误的信息查案 不是所有人都这样 |
[27:30] | I got three little girls at home. | 发夹 |
[27:32] | They never go to bed with their barrettes. | 我有三个女儿 |
[27:34] | Always complaining to my wife about how much it hurts. | 她们绝对不会戴着发夹睡觉 |
[27:37] | If she was taken from her sleep, I don’t think | 总是向我妻子抱怨发夹揪得疼 |
[27:39] | she would have been wearing those. | 如果她是在睡觉时被掳走 |
[27:41] | Well… | 那应该不会戴发夹 |
[27:43] | I guess I confirmed it. | 看来我的说法证实了你的猜测 |
[27:47] | You’re welcome. | |
[27:49] | Thank you. | 不客气 |
[27:51] | Is that the forensic report from the scene? | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | What else was found with the remains? | 那是法医的现场报告吗 |
[28:03] | Not much. | 关于遗骸 还有什么发现吗 |
[28:04] | Few scraps of cloth, | 不多 几块布 发夹 塑料 |
[28:05] | the barrettes, plastic. | 不多 几块布 |
[28:07] | Everything else was disintegrated. | 发夹 塑料 |
[28:09] | What about this? What is it? | 其他都分解了 |
[28:11] | Old-timers think it’s a clasp from a harvesting bag. | 那这个呢 |
[28:15] | Like they use for picking oranges. | 这是什么 老一辈的人认为是采集袋上的一个扣子 |
[28:17] | Bags back then were canvas, so the clasp is all that’s left. | 就是用来捡橘子的那种袋子 |
[28:21] | The killer could have used something like this | 当时的袋子都是帆布材料 所以只剩下了扣子 |
[28:23] | to transport her. | 凶手可能用了这种袋子转移她 |
[28:24] | – It’s possible. – DNA? | 有这个可能 |
[28:27] | Nothing. | DNA呢 |
[28:28] | Nothing to compare your father’s sample to | DNA呢 毫无发现 |
[28:30] | or Reggie Senior’s. | 没有什么可以用来比对 |
[28:31] | Either it was wiped clean or, more likely, | 你父亲或雷吉先生的样本 |
[28:33] | the hydrated lime in the concrete | 要么是被凶手处理干净了 或者更有可能的是 |
[28:35] | eroded any DNA that was present. | 混凝土里的熟石灰腐蚀了所有的DNA证据 |
[28:38] | Hydrated lime. | |
[28:40] | That’s usually mixed in with the concrete, yes? | 熟石灰 |
[28:43] | – Typically. – The levels here… | 这东西一般都掺在混凝土里 对吧 |
[28:44] | It looks like she was doused in it. | 一般而言是这样 |
[28:47] | Like someone poured the lime all over her, | 根据含量判断 貌似她被浸在了里面 |
[28:49] | then covered her body in the wet cement. | 有人直接把熟石灰倒在了她身上 |
[28:53] | – What’s the difference? – Reggie Senior. | 然后把她的尸体埋进了湿水泥里 |
[28:57] | He said that he poured the foundation, | -有什么区别呢 -雷吉先生 |
[28:58] | then left it to cure. He said, | 他说先灌了混凝土 |
[29:00] | “Anyone could have put that little girl in there.” | 然后等其凝固 |
[29:05] | That is a very deliberate choice of words. | 他说“任何人都有可能 |
[29:09] | Deliberate because it wasn’t true. | 把那个小女孩放进去” 他的用词很讲究 |
[29:11] | Exactly. | 因为是假的 所以就显得刻意 |
[29:13] | He covered her body in quicklime, | 没错 |
[29:15] | knowing that it would erode all evidence, | 他用熟石灰盖住了她的尸体 |
[29:17] | Then he encased her | 知道这样会腐蚀所有的证据 |
[29:20] | in cement. (knocking) – REGGIE: Knock, knock. | 然后用水泥封住了她 |
[29:25] | – Special delivery. – Reggie. | 咚咚咚 特别快递来了 |
[29:27] | What a wonderful surprise. | 雷吉 |
[29:30] | Just came by to see how you were doing. | 真是美好的惊喜 |
[29:32] | And bring a little something to eat. | 我就是来看看你怎么样 |
[29:33] | – Got to keep your strength up. – Well, thank you. | 顺便带了吃的过来 |
[29:40] | How is he? | 你一定要维持体力 谢谢 |
[29:41] | Improving. | -他怎么样 |
[29:43] | They’re hoping to take him off sedation in another day or two. | -情况在好转 |
[29:47] | That so? | 医生打算一两天后停止给他注射镇定剂 |
[29:48] | Seems like a lifetime. | 这么快吗 |
[29:50] | Waiting like this. | 怀着不确定的心情等着 |
[29:52] | Not knowing, and then, | 感觉像是过了一辈子 |
[29:54] | with everything else… Beatrice. | 再加上别的事 |
[29:59] | I am so sorry. | 碧翠丝 |
[30:00] | It shouldn’t be happening to you. | 真的很遗憾 |
[30:03] | You and Samuel. | 你不该摊上这种事 |
[30:04] | You don’t deserve this. | 你和萨缪尔 |
[30:06] | Samuel is a good man. | 你们不该落得这种下场 |
[30:09] | You know it. | 萨缪尔是个好人 |
[30:11] | The whole town knows it. | 你知道的 |
[30:13] | To have his legacy tainted like this | 全镇的人都知道 |
[30:16] | after all he’s done. | 他做了那么多贡献 |
[30:18] | REGGIE: I wish I could take it away. | 却遭此污名 |
[30:21] | I wish I could make it right. | 真希望我能带走这个污名 |
[30:23] | You’re not the one making my husband out | 真希望我能纠正错误 |
[30:25] | to be some kind of killer. | 又不是你害我丈夫成了杀人犯 |
[30:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:31] | I’m really sorry, Beatrice. | 真的很对不起 |
[30:48] | JOANNE: But the sound it made. It was like a “put-put-put.” | 碧翠丝 |
[30:52] | I never heard a car sound like that before. | 但它发出“啪啪啪”的声音 |
[30:55] | (engine sputtering, popping) | 我从未听到过那种车声 |
[31:16] | (phone vibrates) | |
[31:19] | – Hey. – BOBBY: Athena, I know who it is. It’s Reggie. | |
[31:21] | Joanne said she remembered hearing a car that night. | -嘿 -阿西娜 |
[31:24] | Said the engine had a very specific sound. | 我知道凶手是谁了 是雷吉 乔安妮说记得那晚听到了车声 |
[31:26] | Said you couldn’t mistake the sound of that thing. | 说那车子的引擎发出一种特别的声音 |
[31:29] | – It was Reggie’s truck. – Bobby, | 还说那声音很独特 绝对不会搞混 |
[31:31] | I saw the forensic report. | 是雷吉的卡车 |
[31:33] | Tanya wasn’t put in the wet cement. | 鲍比 我看了法医报告 |
[31:35] | The cement was poured over her. | 汤娅不是被放进湿水泥里的 |
[31:37] | Reggie lied. | 是水泥倒在了她身上 |
[31:38] | – Are you still with Joanne? – No, | 雷吉说谎了 |
[31:40] | I’m at the orange grove right now. I was on my way to you, | -你还跟乔安妮在一起吗 |
[31:42] | but then I saw Reggie’s truck | -不了 我在橙子园 |
[31:44] | parked off to the side of the road, but he’s not in it. | 我本来在去找你的路上 结果看到雷吉的卡车停在路边 |
[31:46] | I need to go warn Joanne. | 但他不在车里 |
[32:05] | (door creaks open) | 我得去提醒一下乔安妮 |
[32:10] | How did Reggie find Tanya that night? | |
[32:12] | Someone would have noticed an adult at the bonfire. | 雷吉那晚是怎么发现汤娅的 |
[32:15] | It doesn’t make sense. | 如果有大人 篝火上的人肯定会注意到 |
[32:17] | But Joanne heard Reggie’s truck. | 这说不通啊 |
[32:19] | ATHENA: This boy | 但乔安妮听到了雷吉的卡车 |
[32:21] | – chased me all through the orange groves. – (laughing) | 这家伙之前天天在橙子园里 |
[32:25] | Reggie Senior wasn’t the only one in that house | 追着我跑来跑去 |
[32:29] | with a driver’s license. (gasps) Junior. | 他们家有驾照的不只是老雷吉 |
[32:39] | What are you doing here? | 小富兰克林 |
[32:41] | Taking care of loose ends. | 你怎么来了 |
[32:49] | JOANNE: Junior, please. | 处理掉祸根 |
[32:52] | Why are you doing this? | 小富兰克林 拜托了 |
[32:54] | I’m gonna help the police solve your sister’s | 你为什么这么做 |
[32:56] | 45-year-old case. | 我要帮警察破获你妹妹45年前的老案子 |
[32:58] | – The sister did it. – What?! | 是她姐姐做的 |
[33:02] | What are you talking about? | 什么 |
[33:04] | That night, when she crashed the party | 你在说什么 |
[33:06] | at the bonfire, | 那晚她不请自来 |
[33:09] | you let her drink. | 擅闯篝火派对 |
[33:10] | A lot. | 你让她喝了酒 |
[33:12] | And, of course, it was a tragic accident | 喝了还不少 |
[33:14] | when you found her passed out and not breathing. | 当然了 你发现她晕死在那里 |
[33:17] | The guilt. | 已经断气 这确实是个可悲的意外 |
[33:19] | Oh, it’s been killing you. | 内疚让你生不如死 |
[33:21] | So you decided to take your life | |
[33:23] | in the same place you took Tanya’s. | 所以你决定在害死汤娅的地方自我了断 |
[33:26] | (chuckles) | |
[33:28] | It’s kind of poetic. | |
[33:30] | You were my friend. | 还挺有诗意的 |
[33:33] | You know that’s not what happened. ♪ ♪ (indistinct conversations) ♪ Where were you ♪ ♪ When I needed your kiss? ♪ | 你曾是我的朋友 |
[33:54] | ♪ Couldn’t find you around ♪ ♪ You forgot how we used to forget… ♪ JUNIOR: Hey, wait. You leaving? | 你知道事实不是这样 |
[34:02] | Yeah. My time’s up | 嘿 等一下 你要走吗 |
[34:04] | and I don’t want to hear her mouth. | 对 我该回去了 可不想听她叨叨我 |
[34:05] | Let me give you a ride home. | 对 我该回去了 |
[34:07] | You really shouldn’t be walking out in the dark by yourself. | 可不想听她叨叨我 我开车送你回去吧 |
[34:09] | Thanks. Nice of you. | 你不能一个人走夜路 |
[34:11] | Blame it on my stupid sister. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[34:14] | That sucks she sent you home like that. | 都怪我的蠢姐姐 |
[34:16] | It’s cool. We can have our own little party. | 是啊 她怎么能让你这样回家 |
[34:19] | (chuckles) | 没关系 |
[34:24] | Yeah, I’m sick of her treating me like a baby. | 我们可以自己开派对 |
[34:26] | That’s right. | 好 我受够了她总是拿我当小孩子 |
[34:28] | You’re a big girl. | 没错 你是大姑娘了 |
[34:29] | Look how you’re already starting to fill out. | 没错 你是大姑娘了 |
[34:38] | I don’t feel well. | 瞧瞧你 已经开始出落成女人了 |
[34:40] | It’s okay. You’re just not used to the alcohol. | 我觉得有点不舒服 |
[34:43] | Relax. | 没关系 你只是不习惯酒精 |
[34:45] | – Please stop. I don’t like that. – Don’t be like that. | 放松 |
[34:48] | I’m just trying to help you. | 请你停下 我不喜欢这样 |
[34:50] | Okay… | 你说什么呢 我只是想帮你 |
[34:51] | Stop it! Leave me alone! | 好吧 |
[34:55] | Joanne! | 住手 别碰我 |
[34:57] | ♪ I lost myself ♪ ♪ On a cool, damp night ♪ | 乔安妮 |
[35:02] | ♪ Gave myself in that misty light ♪ ♪ Was hypnotized by strange delight ♪ | 鲍比 |
[35:10] | – Aah! – ♪ Under a lilac tree ♪ (grunting) | 等一下 |
[35:15] | ♪ I made wine from the lilac tree ♪ | |
[35:19] | ♪ Put my heart in its recipe ♪ | |
[35:23] | ♪ It makes me see ♪ | |
[35:25] | ♪ What I want to see ♪ | |
[35:28] | ♪ And be what I want to be ♪ | |
[35:35] | ♪ And I think more than I want to think ♪ | |
[35:39] | ♪ Do things I never should do… ♪ | |
[35:42] | – (gunshot) – Bobby! | |
[35:44] | – ♪ I drink much more ♪ – Wait! | |
[35:46] | ♪ Than I ought to drink ♪ | |
[35:49] | ♪ Because it brings me… ♪ | |
[35:51] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. Go. | |
[35:54] | ♪ Back you ♪ | -你没事吧 -没事 快去 手铐 |
[36:01] | ♪ Lilac wine ♪ | |
[36:06] | ♪ Is sweet ♪ | |
[36:10] | ♪ And heady ♪ | |
[36:13] | ♪ Like my love ♪ | |
[36:24] | ♪ Lilac wine ♪ | |
[36:29] | ♪ I feel ♪ | |
[36:32] | ♪ Unsteady ♪ | |
[36:36] | ♪ Like my love ♪ | |
[36:45] | ♪ Listen to me ♪ | |
[36:48] | ♪ I cannot see clearly ♪ | |
[36:53] | ♪ Isn’t that he ♪ | |
[36:55] | ♪ Coming to me ♪ | |
[36:58] | ♪ Nearly ♪ | |
[37:01] | ♪ Here… ♪ | |
[37:03] | No. | |
[37:09] | ♪ Lilac wine ♪ | |
[37:12] | ♪ Is sweet ♪ | |
[37:17] | ♪ And heady ♪ | |
[37:20] | ♪ Where’s my love? ♪ | |
[37:30] | – No! – ♪ Lilac wine ♪ | |
[37:36] | ♪ I feel ♪ | |
[37:38] | ♪ Unsteady ♪ | |
[37:42] | ♪ Where’s my love? ♪ | |
[37:51] | (grunts) | |
[37:52] | ♪ Listen to me ♪ | |
[37:54] | ♪ Why is everything ♪ – (Grunting) | |
[37:56] | ♪ So hazy? ♪ | |
[37:58] | Cuffs. | |
[37:59] | ♪ Isn’t that he ♪ | |
[38:01] | ♪ Or am I going ♪ | |
[38:05] | ♪ Crazy ♪ | |
[38:08] | ♪ Dear? ♪ | |
[38:09] | All this time you’ve been hiding | |
[38:12] | in plain sight. 45 years. | 这么久以来 你就藏在光天化日之下 |
[38:15] | But I got you. | 45年 |
[38:17] | I finally got you. ♪ Lilac wine ♪ | 但我抓到你了 |
[38:26] | ♪ I feel ♪ ♪ I’m ready ♪ Are you all right? | 我终于抓到你了 |
[38:33] | ♪ For my love ♪ I am now. ♪ Feel ♪ ♪ Unready ♪ | 你没事吧 |
[38:50] | ♪ For ♪ ♪ My love. ♪ DIXON: What do you think he knows? | 现在没事了 |
[39:09] | Everything. | 你觉得他都知道什么 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 全都知道 |
[39:13] | But will he tell us? | 对 |
[39:15] | Depends… | 但他会跟我们说吗 |
[39:18] | on how we ask. | 这要取决于 |
[39:31] | Athena? | 我们怎么问了 |
[39:35] | – Not who you were expecting? – No. | 阿西娜 |
[39:38] | Where’s that detective? | 你没想到会是我吧 |
[39:40] | I thought you would have a harder time lying to me. | 对 |
[39:44] | Did you know? | 那个警探呢 |
[39:45] | REGGIE: He’s my boy. | 我还以为你会因为欺骗我而痛苦纠结 |
[39:48] | – My only child. – Did you know? | 你是不是早就知道 他是我儿子 |
[39:51] | How do I not protect my boy? | -我唯一的孩子 -你是不是早就知道 |
[39:53] | I’m his father. That’s my job. | 我怎么能不保护自己的儿子 |
[39:54] | – You care about her more than your own son? – Just go. | 我是他的父亲 那是我的天职 |
[39:58] | (door opens) | 你更在乎她 |
[40:03] | (door closes) | 而不是自己的儿子吗 赶紧走 |
[40:05] | What is this? | 证据 |
[40:06] | This is what comes | |
[40:08] | of you protecting your boy. | -这是什么 |
[40:20] | DIXON: We searched your son’s workshop. | -你保护自己的儿子 造成的后果 |
[40:22] | He didn’t stop with Tanya Kingston. | 我们搜查了你儿子的工作坊 |
[40:26] | He said it was an accident. | 他并没有在汤娅·金斯顿一事后罢手 |
[40:29] | Said he didn’t mean to do it. | 他说那是个意外 |
[40:35] | I just wanted to protect him. | 说自己不是故意的 |
[40:37] | Too bad you never thought about protecting them. | 我就是想保护他 |
[40:42] | JOANNE: Six girls? | 你却没有想过保护她们 |
[40:44] | And they’re not done searching. | 真是太可惜了 六个女孩吗 |
[40:46] | Oh, I still can’t believe it. | 警察还在继续搜查 |
[40:50] | You know, the next day after she was gone, | 我到现在还是不敢相信 |
[40:52] | he came over. | 说起来 她失踪后的第二天 他还来过 |
[40:53] | Wanted to see how I was doing. | 说起来 她失踪后的第二天 他还来过 |
[40:55] | I thought it was because he cared. | 过来看看我的情况 |
[40:58] | He just wanted to see if I knew anything. | 我还以为那是因为他在乎 |
[41:02] | Have you given any thought to what comes next? | 他就是想看看我是否知道什么 |
[41:05] | I don’t know. | 你想过以后要怎样吗 |
[41:09] | Sell the house, maybe. | 我不知道 |
[41:13] | Fresh start. | 或许会卖掉这房子 |
[41:15] | Only reason I stayed was in case she came home one day. | 重新开始 |
[41:19] | Guess I never gave up hope, either. | 我留下的唯一原因 就是担心她有一天会回家 |
[41:21] | Well, hope is a good thing. | 看来我从未放弃过希望 |
[41:26] | It always feels like everyone forgot about her. | 怀抱希望是好事 |
[41:29] | People searched the first couple of months, but then | 我总是感觉大家都已经忘了她 |
[41:32] | they went on with their lives. | 最初的几个月里 |
[41:36] | Not everyone forgot. | 大家努力寻找她 但后来逐渐回归了正常生活 |
[41:38] | I didn’t. | 并不是所有人都忘了 |
[41:40] | Tanya may have only been on this earth | 我就没忘 |
[41:42] | for eight short years, but she had a big impact. | 汤娅或许只在人世间停留了短短八年 |
[41:47] | I never forgot your sister. (elevator dings) | 但她留下了不可磨灭的影响 |
[41:57] | – (indistinct chatter) – (gasps) What happened? All they said was to hurry up and get down here. | 我从未忘记你妹妹 |
[42:02] | Your father is awake. | 怎么了 |
[42:03] | – What? – And he’s asking for you. | 他们只说让我赶紧下来 你父亲醒了 |
[42:11] | Daddy? | -什么 -他找你 |
[42:13] | I was telling him about Tanya, | 爸爸 |
[42:15] | and how you never gave up. | 我在跟他说汤娅的事 |
[42:18] | It’s in her nature. | 以及你誓不放弃 |
[42:21] | Well, I didn’t steal it. | 她就是这个性子 |
[42:24] | You and Mama made me that way. | 这还不是遗传你们吗 |
[42:27] | (laughs) | 是你和妈妈塑造了这样的我 |
[42:32] | ♪ With God on our side ♪ | |
[42:36] | ♪ We’ll find the strength ♪ | |
[42:39] | ♪ In each tear we cry ♪ | |
[42:42] | ♪ From now on ♪ | |
[42:45] | ♪ It will be ♪ | |
[42:46] | ♪ You and I ♪ | |
[42:50] | ♪ And a ribbon in the sky ♪ | |
[42:53] | ♪ For our love ♪ | |
[42:54] | (both chuckling) | |
[42:55] | I’m just glad to have you back. | |
[42:59] | Good. | 我很开心你醒了 |
[43:01] | ‘Cause I’m not leaving. (laughs) – ♪ There’s a ribbon in the sky ♪ | 那就好 |
[43:07] | ♪ For our love. ♪ Captioning sponsored by 20th CENTURY FOX TELEVISION Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org | 因为我不会离开 |