时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | (Crickets chirping) | |
[00:21] | (loud clatter) | |
[00:23] | (Gasps) | |
[00:28] | (loud clatter) | |
[00:33] | (line ringing) | |
[00:39] | You’re on a land line, so I’ve got your address. | 你用的是座机 所以我知道你的地址 |
[00:42] | Help is on the way. Can you tell me your name? | 我马上派人过去 能把你的名字告诉我吗 |
[00:44] | My name is Sharlo Darzi. | 我叫夏洛·达尔兹 |
[00:46] | Oh, my God, I think they’re downstairs. | 老天 他们好像在楼下 |
[00:48] | Okay, Sharlo, help is on the way. | 好的 夏洛 |
[00:51] | I just need some information. Do you live alone? | 警察马上过去 请提供给我一些信息 |
[00:53] | (Whispering): With my husband, but he’s out of town all week. | -你一个人住吗 -跟我丈夫一起 但他这一整周都出门了 |
[00:56] | I have to get out of here. | 我得赶紧离开这里 |
[00:58] | JOSH: You should stay where you are. | 你应该待着别动 |
[00:59] | Officers are headed your way now, Sharlo. | 警察已经过去了 夏洛 |
[01:01] | Is there someplace you can hide until they arrive? | 在他们到达之前 你有地方藏起来吗 |
[01:05] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[01:06] | – (Whispering): I’m not waiting. – Sharlo… | -我不要等了 -夏洛 |
[01:09] | No. I have to get out. | -不行 我必须出去 |
[01:11] | Sharlo, it’s better if you stay put. | -夏洛 你最好原地不动 |
[01:13] | No. What if they find me? | 不行 万一他们发现我呢 |
[01:16] | I don’t have a way of defending myself. | 我没办法自卫 |
[01:18] | I’m going to the neighbor’s house. | 我要去邻居家 |
[01:20] | Okay, can you give me your gate code? | 好 |
[01:22] | I’ll relay it to the officers. | 能把你家大门密码告诉我吗 我会转告警察 |
[01:24] | Oh, no, I don’t have the gate clicker. | 糟了 我没有门禁 |
[01:27] | It’s in my car. | 落车里了 |
[01:28] | I have to go through the kitchen. | 我得从厨房过去 |
[01:31] | Sharlo, I need you to stay inside the house | 夏洛 |
[01:34] | until the police arrive. | 警察到达之前 我需要你待在房子里 |
[01:35] | And can you give me the gate code | 你能告诉我大门密码 |
[01:36] | so they can make entry? | 好让他们进去吗 |
[01:37] | SHARLO: The gate code is 9-2-7-3-5-3. | 大门密码…是927353 |
[01:41] | And I’m not waiting for them. | 我不要等他们过来 |
[01:43] | JOSH: Police are seconds away. | -警察马上就到了 |
[01:45] | I am not staying in here. (Thud, door creaks) | -我不要待在房子里 |
[01:49] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[01:50] | Sharlo, what’s happening? | 夏洛 |
[01:51] | (Whimpering) | 怎么了 |
[01:53] | Are they in the house? | -他们进房子里了吗 |
[01:55] | (Screaming) | -没有 |
[02:00] | – (Sharlo cries out) – (line goes dead) | |
[02:02] | (Gasps) Sh-Sharlo? | |
[02:04] | Ma’am, ma’am, are… Can you hear me? | 夏洛 |
[02:06] | (Siren wailing) | 女士 你…你能听见我说话吗 |
[02:08] | ATHENA: Dispatch, this is 727-L-30, | 调度中心 |
[02:10] | approaching the residence now. | 我是727-L-30 |
[02:25] | (Indistinct police radio chatter) | 即将到达报警人住处 |
[02:28] | (Sirens approaching) | |
[02:33] | We responded to a home invasion in progress. | 我们接到报警 处理一起入室盗窃案 |
[02:36] | Found the homeowner unconscious. | 发现房主昏迷 |
[02:38] | And the invaders? | -那窃贼呢 |
[02:40] | ATHENA: House is clear. | -家里没有人 |
[02:41] | No signs of forced entry? | 没有破门的痕迹吗 |
[02:43] | ATHENA: Uh, just some spilled food in the kitchen. | 没有 只是厨房地上有撒落的食物 |
[02:45] | Dispatch says that she called from upstairs. | 调度中心说她是从楼上打的电话 |
[02:48] | Spotted the intruder in the kitchen and ran. | 在厨房里发现窃贼 就开始跑 |
[02:50] | She took one hell of a tumble. | 她结果重重摔了一跤 虽然有呼吸 |
[02:52] | – She’s breathing but unresponsive. – Pulse is elevated. | 但是没反应 -脉搏偏高 -我觉得 |
[02:54] | I mean, something must have really scared her, right? | 她一定是被什么东西吓了一大跳 对吧 |
[02:56] | You-you sure there’s no one else here? | 你确定这里没别的人吗 |
[02:58] | I’m positive, Detective Buckley. | 我确定 |
[03:01] | (Sharlo groaning) | 巴克利警探 |
[03:03] | We have to get out. We have to… | 我们得出去 |
[03:05] | – (loud crack) – (Sharlo yells, others groan) | 我们得… |
[03:06] | That was her pelvis. | -她骨盆肯定出问题了 |
[03:07] | Ma’am, I need you to stay still. | -女士 我需要你保持不动 |
[03:09] | A pelvic injury can lead to internal hemorrhaging. | 骨盆受伤可能会导致内出血 |
[03:11] | I’ll give you something for the pain, okay? | 我们会想办法帮你缓解疼痛 好吗 |
[03:13] | Start a line. Four milligrams of morphine. | 开始输液 四毫克吗啡 最大输液速度 |
[03:15] | I got the splint sheet. | 我这里有夹板 |
[03:17] | (Groaning) | 女士 |
[03:19] | Ma’am, you told 911 that you saw someone in the kitchen. | 你跟911说在厨房里看到了人 |
[03:22] | Who did you see? | 你看到了谁 |
[03:23] | (Pained cry) | |
[03:24] | It wasn’t a man. It was… | 不是人 而是… |
[03:28] | a monster. | 一个怪物 |
[03:29] | Ma’am, we didn’t find anyone in the house. | 女士 我们在房子里没有找到任何人 |
[03:33] | It was in the kitchen. | 它在厨房里 |
[03:43] | Breadcrumbs. | 面包屑 |
[04:00] | (Chittering) | |
[04:07] | This is Buckley. | 我是巴克利 |
[04:09] | I’ve apprehended the suspect. | 嫌疑人已经被捕 |
[04:13] | (Chuckles) | |
[04:17] | Oh! | |
[04:19] | Careful, Buckley. | 当心 巴克利 |
[04:20] | You could break a hip. | 你可能会摔断胯骨 |
[04:23] | (Exhales sharply) | |
[04:26] | I told my husband to get rid of the dog door. | 我让我老公封住那个狗门 |
[04:29] | We don’t even have a dog anymore. | 我们现在都没有狗了 |
[04:32] | BOBBY: Don’t worry, ma’am, no more home invasions. | 别担心 女士 你家里不会再进东西了 |
[04:34] | I’ve got my top man on the case. | 我已经派了得力助手去处理 |
[04:36] | (Whirring) | |
[04:37] | (Raccoon chittering) | |
[04:39] | And stay out. | 你离这里远远的 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[04:47] | MADDIE: When was the last time we had | 我们最近一次坐在桌前 |
[04:49] | an entire meal at this table uninterrupted? | 不受打扰地吃完整顿饭是什么时候 |
[04:51] | I don’t think it’s ever happened. | 好像没有过吧 那我们现在做什么 |
[04:53] | So what should we do now? | 我要再喝杯咖啡 |
[04:54] | I think I’m gonna have another cup of coffee. | 我要再喝杯咖啡 |
[04:56] | Oh, uh, Magda, you don’t have to do this. | 玛格达 你不必这样 |
[04:59] | You’re here for Jee, not us. | 你是小姬的保姆 不是我们的 |
[05:01] | I can do both. (Chuckles) | 我也可以当你们的 |
[05:03] | So, uh, where are you two off to today? | 所以 你们俩今天要去哪里 |
[05:06] | The park. | 公园 |
[05:07] | A little fresh air, some sunlight. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[05:10] | It kills potentially harmful bacteria. | 沐浴一下阳光 能杀死潜在的有害细菌 |
[05:14] | I have your phone numbers. I’ve turned on location sharing. | 我有你们的手机号码 |
[05:17] | I have power. | 打开了位置共享 手机也有电 |
[05:17] | I packed all of Jee-yun’s favorite snacks and toys. | 带上了姬云所有最爱的小吃和玩具 |
[05:22] | It’ll be fine. Hmm? | 不会有事的 |
[05:24] | – Say bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | -说再见 -再见 |
[05:26] | Oh, bye-bye, baby. Love you. | -再见 宝贝 |
[05:28] | Bye, Mommy. | 爱你 -再见 妈妈 |
[05:29] | Bye, Jee, I love you. | 再见 姬云 爱你 |
[05:31] | You both have a great day at work. Hmm? | 希望你们俩今天工作顺利 |
[05:33] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[05:37] | – This is weird. – This is totally weird. | -好奇怪 -这也太奇怪了 |
[05:39] | We just let a woman we’ve known for less than a week | 我们让一个认识不到一周的女人 带走了我们的女儿 |
[05:41] | walk off with our daughter. | 我们做了广泛的背景调查 |
[05:42] | We did extensive background checks. | 我们做了广泛的背景调查 |
[05:45] | We called 11 of her references. Should we have done 12? | 还给她的11个推荐人打过电话 我们是不是该打12个 |
[05:47] | We should have done 12. | 我们该打12个的 |
[05:48] | She can turn off location sharing. | 她可以关掉位置分享 |
[05:50] | I sewed a GPS tracker into her stuffed animal. | 我在她的毛绒玩具里缝了一个GPS追踪器 |
[05:53] | (Both laugh) | |
[05:55] | So we’re gonna be fine? | -所以不会有事的 -没错 |
[05:57] | – Yeah. – Okay. | 好的 |
[05:59] | – Ha! – All right, | -好了 |
[06:01] | let’s clean up and go to work. | 我们收拾一下去上班吧 |
[06:02] | – Okay. – (phones chime) | -好 |
[06:04] | Oh, it’s from Magda. | 玛格达发来的 |
[06:06] | “Leave the dishes. I’ll take care of them.” | “盘子就放那里吧 |
[06:10] | (Phones chime) | 我来洗” |
[06:11] | “I have a system.” | “我有自己的一套” |
[06:13] | How did she know? | 她怎么会知道 |
[06:16] | NOAH: So how’s the new nanny? | -新保姆怎么样 -我觉得不错 |
[06:18] | It’s good, I think. | 我还在慢慢习惯家里多了一个陌生人 |
[06:19] | I’m still getting used to a stranger being in my home, | 我还在慢慢习惯家里多了一个陌生人 |
[06:21] | and she prefers the term “household manager.” | 她更喜欢被叫做“家政服务人员” |
[06:24] | Who does? | -谁啊 |
[06:25] | – Maddie and Chimney’s new nanny. – Uh… | -麦蒂和齐姆尼的新保姆 |
[06:27] | Household manager. | 家政服务人员 |
[06:28] | You hired someone to manage your household? | 你雇人帮你管理家务吗 |
[06:31] | Well, now that Chimney and I are living together, | 既然我和齐姆尼住在一起了 就省下了房租 |
[06:33] | we’re saving on rent, so we have enough | 所以有足够的钱雇人帮忙 |
[06:34] | to hire some help. | -解雇她 马上解雇她 -为什么要解雇这个人 |
[06:36] | – Fire her. Fire her now. – Why are we already | -解雇她 马上解雇她 -为什么要解雇这个人 |
[06:37] | firing this person? | -你认识她吗 -我不需要 |
[06:39] | – Do you know her? – Don’t need to. | -你认识她吗 -我不需要 |
[06:40] | It’s a stranger in your home. | 一个陌生人去到你家 |
[06:41] | All in your business. Recipe for disaster. | 插手你所有的事 -绝对会导致灾难 |
[06:44] | It’s gonna be fine, I think. | -不会有事的 我觉得不会 |
[06:48] | I’m sensing there’s a story here. | 我感觉这背后有故事 |
[06:49] | The story is called Down ton Abbey. | 这故事就叫《唐顿庄园》 |
[06:51] | The help is always watching, overstepping | 仆人永远在看着 越俎代庖 |
[06:54] | and talking smack. You never seen it? | 还乱嚼舌根 -你没看过吗 |
[06:56] | – No. Now I kind of want to. – Mm-hmm. | -没有 但我现在有点想看了 |
[07:01] | (Door shuts) – ATHENA: Are we hanging out or moving back? | -我们是要一起玩 |
[07:03] | – Is the second one an option? – (chuckles) | 还是你要搬回来 -第二个选项是可以的吗 |
[07:06] | I just need a quiet place to study. | -我就是需要一个安静的地方学习 |
[07:08] | What about your apartment? | -你的公寓呢 |
[07:10] | It’s been invaded. | 已经被入侵了 |
[07:11] | One of my roommates has this new frat-boy boy toy. | 我一个室友最近跟一个兄弟会男生好上了 |
[07:14] | I can’t escape him. He’s always there. | 我怎么都避不开他 他无处不在 |
[07:16] | Doesn’t he have classes of his own? | 他就不用上课吗 |
[07:18] | I’m starting to doubt that. | 我都开始怀疑了 |
[07:20] | (Sniffles) | |
[07:22] | Oh… | |
[07:24] | Oh. | |
[07:25] | – Are you okay? – (door opens, shuts) | 你没事吧 |
[07:28] | Your apartment is not the only place | 不只是你的公寓被入侵了 |
[07:30] | – that’s being invaded. – Oh. | |
[07:32] | – Hey, May. – Hey. | -嘿 麦伊 -嘿 |
[07:34] | Oh, my God, you got a dog? When? | 老天 你们养狗了吗 什么时候的事 |
[07:37] | Well, he’s sort of a rescue. | 它是被我救回来的 |
[07:39] | You always said we couldn’t get a dog. | 但你总是说我们不能养狗 |
[07:41] | – What? – Mom’s allergies. | -什么 -妈妈过敏 |
[07:42] | – (Sneezes) – You said this was a cold. | 你说是感冒 |
[07:44] | – Oh, you seemed so attached… – Oh. | 不 |
[07:47] | I thought maybe it wouldn’t be that bed. | 你看起来对它那么上心 我想着或许也不会有多糟 |
[07:49] | He does seem really sweet, Mom. | -它确实看起来很可爱 |
[07:50] | BOBBY: Oh, he’s a great dog. | -它是一条好狗狗 |
[07:52] | I don’t suppose they allow pets at your place? | 你们公寓应该不让养狗吧 |
[07:54] | – (Sneezes) – Oh. – (Dog yawns) – BOBBY: Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | I guess Hoover’s gonna need a new home. | 看来胡佛需要找个新家了 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 -救我 -先生 你能大点声吗 有人来我家抢劫 |
[08:10] | What’s your address? | -你的地址是什么 |
[08:12] | 719 Alexander Street. | -亚历山大街719号 |
[08:14] | Is there more than one suspect in the house? | 家里不止一个嫌疑人吗 绝对不止一个 |
[08:16] | Definitely more than one. | -他们知道你在家吗 -应该不知道 |
[08:17] | Do they know you’re in the house? | -他们知道你在家吗 -应该不知道 |
[08:19] | I don’t think so. I came home to grab a few things. | 我回来拿东西 |
[08:21] | I came upstairs, and I heard them talking. | 上楼后就听到了他们在说话 |
[08:23] | Police are on their way. | 警察马上就过去 |
[08:24] | Are you in a safe location right now? | 你现在的位置安全吗 |
[08:26] | No. I’m afraid to go back downstairs. | 不安全 我害怕下楼 他们可能会看到我 |
[08:28] | – They may see me. – Is there another room upstairs where you can hide? | 楼上还有别的房间可藏身吗 |
[08:30] | – Maybe the guest room. – INTRUDER: Somebody’s home! Somebody’s home! | -或许客房可以 -家里有人 |
[08:34] | CALLER: Oh, God! | 老天 |
[08:36] | INTRUDER: He’s running. Don’t let him get away. | 他跑了 别让他跑出去 |
[08:38] | – (Gunshot) – (Man cries out) – INTRUDER: I got him! | 我抓到他了 听到枪声 |
[08:41] | – Hello, sir are you there? – (Gunshots) | 你好 先生 你还在吗 枪声多次响起 |
[08:46] | Sir? | 先生 |
[08:50] | (Siren approaching) | 通话中断 |
[08:53] | REPORTER (on TV): We have breaking news. | 光天化日之下入室抢劫 |
[08:56] | We are reporting live overhead in Beverly Hills | |
[08:58] | where a brazen home invasion occurred today… | |
[09:01] | (indistinct, distorted chatter) | 请派警察来 |
[09:04] | He’s running! | 他跑了 |
[09:09] | (Gunshots) | |
[09:11] | SUE: He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[09:13] | The paramedics dropped him off at the ER, | 急救人员把他送去急诊室了 |
[09:15] | and he’s on his way into surgery now. | 他正在接受手术 |
[09:17] | When I heard those gunshots… | 我听到枪声时… |
[09:22] | The thing that makes us good at our jobs | 我们之所以擅长自己的工作 |
[09:25] | is the ability to listen closely | 是因为可以近距离倾听 |
[09:27] | and then picture what’s happening | 然后想象电话那头的场景 |
[09:28] | on the other end of the line. | |
[09:30] | Sometimes those pictures are the stuff of nightmares. | 有时候那些画面会让人做噩梦 |
[09:35] | By any chance, did they catch the guys that shot him? | 他们有没有抓到开枪打他的人 |
[09:38] | No. Suspects were long gone | 没有 |
[09:39] | by the time the police and paramedics arrived. | 警察和急救人员到达现场时 嫌疑人早就跑了 |
[09:41] | A home invasion in the middle of the day. | 大白天入室抢劫 |
[09:44] | Yeah, robberies have definitely been on the rise. | 对 抢劫案最近绝对有所抬头 |
[09:47] | And suspects are just getting a little more brazen. | 而且嫌疑人越来越大胆了 |
[09:52] | Let’s hope they find them before they strike again. | 希望警方抓住他们 |
[09:54] | (Sirens approaching) | 免得他们再次下手 |
[09:59] | – Rick. – Thanks. | 里克 谢谢 |
[10:01] | What happened? | -怎么回事 -嘿 |
[10:02] | Hey. I heard you responded | 我听说你昨晚处理了一起入室抢劫案 |
[10:04] | to a home invasion call here last night. | |
[10:06] | I wanted you to walk me through it. | 希望你跟我说说 |
[10:08] | ATHENA: Sharlo Darzi called in thinking she had an intruder. | 夏洛·达尔兹 她以为家里有入侵者 |
[10:11] | Turned out just to be a raccoon. | 就打了电话 结果是一只浣熊 |
[10:14] | So, who’s our new victim? | 新受害者是什么人 |
[10:16] | Samir Darzi. The husband. | 萨米尔·达尔兹 家里的男主人 |
[10:18] | I thought he was out of town. | 他不是出门了吗 |
[10:20] | Flew back this morning when he found out about his wife. | 听说妻子的事后 他今早飞回来了 |
[10:23] | He came home to pick some things out for her, | 他回家为她取一些东西 |
[10:26] | discovered a robbery in progress, called 911. | 发现家里有抢劫犯 于是报警 |
[10:29] | They shot him while he was on the phone | 他还在跟调度人员通话时中枪 |
[10:30] | with the dispatcher. Three shots. | 一共三枪 |
[10:32] | One in the shoulder, two in the back. | 肩膀一枪 后背两枪 |
[10:33] | The raccoon definitely didn’t do this. | 这绝对不是浣熊所为 |
[10:36] | Two home invasion calls from the same address | 同一地址发生两起入室案吗 |
[10:39] | less than 12 hours apart. | 间隔不到12个小时 |
[10:41] | – What are the odds? – Not ones I like. | -真是巧啊 -可不是嘛 |
[10:51] | Plan for today. I’ll take Denny to school, | 今日计划 |
[10:54] | but I have some meetings this afternoon, | 我会送丹尼上学 但下午约了人 |
[10:56] | so Clive will pick him up after school | 所以克莱夫会接他下学 送他去训练 |
[10:58] | and take him to practice. | -我喜欢你煮的荷包蛋 -别假模假样的了 |
[10:59] | I like when you poach the eggs. | -我喜欢你煮的荷包蛋 |
[11:00] | Don’t get pretentious. | -别假模假样的了 |
[11:02] | Tony is gonna stop by midday to bring you some lunch, | 东尼中午会给你送午餐 |
[11:04] | and I’ll pick up Denny and dinner after work. | 我会去接丹尼 然后下班后我们一起吃饭 |
[11:07] | We should be home around 7:00. | 我们应该大概7点到家 |
[11:09] | Oh. What do I do all day? | -那我一整天都干什么 |
[11:11] | Study. | -学习 |
[11:13] | So you could ace your practical exam | 这样就能在博士的实操考试中脱颖而出 |
[11:15] | with Doctor… What’s-Her-Face. | 她叫什么来着 |
[11:17] | – Oh. Simmons. – Exactly. | -西蒙斯 -没错 |
[11:19] | See? We’ve got it all covered. | 瞧见没 |
[11:21] | All you have to do is study. | 我们都计划好了 你只需好好学习 |
[11:22] | – (Knock at door) – Ooh, and get the door. | 还要去开一下门 |
[11:24] | Denny, help me clear the table, please, now. | 丹尼 帮我收拾一下桌子 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | -拜托了 -好 |
[11:32] | – Cap. – Hey, Hen. | -队长 -嘿 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry to just show up. | 小亨 抱歉贸然来访 |
[11:36] | But I need a favor. | 但我需要你帮个忙 |
[11:37] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[11:39] | Probably more than a favor. | 或许不只是一个忙 |
[11:41] | Hoover, the infamous rescue dog? | 胡佛 那条大名鼎鼎营救回来的狗狗吗 |
[11:43] | To whom my wife is apparently highly allergic. | 显然我妻子对它高度过敏 |
[11:45] | – Bobby… – I know it’s a lot to ask, | -鲍比 -我知道这个要求有点过分 |
[11:47] | but I figure you got plenty of space, | 但我觉得你家空间比较大 |
[11:48] | you got a nice, big backyard… | 有个很漂亮的大后院 |
[11:50] | And a wife who has sworn off pets | 还有一个自从佩斯利死后 就发誓再也不养宠物的老婆 |
[11:52] | since Paisley died. | 胡佛很棒的 |
[11:53] | Hoover is exceptional. | 胡佛很棒的 |
[11:56] | Uh, d-don’t look at me like that. | 别用这种眼神看我 |
[12:01] | – You, either. – Oh, my God, is that a dog? | 还有你 老天 这是条狗狗吗 |
[12:03] | – Yes, it is. – (Hoover barks) | 没错 |
[12:07] | You are gonna owe me big-time. | 你这下欠我个大人情了 |
[12:10] | Here. | 给 |
[12:11] | – Take it. – (toy squeaks) | 拿着吧 好的 |
[12:14] | Yeah, he loves that thing. | 它可喜欢这东西了 |
[12:19] | Gotta Get Up” by Tyrone Wells playing… | |
[12:22] | ♪ Gotta get up, gotta keep on moving ♪ | |
[12:27] | ♪ Gotta get up ♪ | |
[12:29] | ♪ Nothing keeping me down ♪ | |
[12:31] | ♪ Gotta get up, gotta keep on moving ♪ | |
[12:35] | ♪ Gotta get up ♪ | |
[12:37] | ♪ And go another round… ♪ | |
[12:40] | (Doorknob rattling forcefully) | |
[12:44] | (Rattling continues) | |
[13:00] | – Vincent. – My key doesn’t work. | -文森特 -我的钥匙打不开门 |
[13:02] | I changed all the locks yesterday. | -我昨天把锁都换了 |
[13:03] | Of course you did. | -当然了 |
[13:06] | Wait, where did you get a key? | 等一下 你钥匙哪里来的 |
[13:09] | Oh, Mom thought you could use some help around the house. | 妈妈想着你家里需要人帮忙 |
[13:12] | Does no one remember that you’re not handy? | 没人记得你手很笨吗 |
[13:14] | You break one toilet… | -你弄坏了一个马桶… |
[13:16] | And three dishwashers. | -还有三个洗碗机 |
[13:17] | Plus that one time you almost caused an electrical fire. | 还有那次 你差点引发电力火灾 |
[13:20] | I’m the one who always had to fix your fixes. | 每次都是我给你收拾烂摊子 |
[13:22] | Well, I’m here to fix your utility bills. | 我是来帮你省水电费的 |
[13:24] | It just so happens that, well, I know a guy | 我恰好认识一个给房子做隔热的人 |
[13:27] | who insulates houses. | -他把隔热泡沫卡车借给我了 -你借了一车隔热泡沫吗 |
[13:29] | He lent me his spray foam truck. | -他把隔热泡沫卡车借给我了 |
[13:30] | – You borrowed a truck of foam? – Good stuff. | -你借了一车隔热泡沫吗 都是好东西 |
[13:32] | R-seven per inch. | -每三公分R值是7 -那是多少公分 |
[13:34] | And how many inches? | 在加州 一般推荐 |
[13:35] | In California, it is recommended that your attic should have | 阁楼的R值应该在30到60之间 |
[13:37] | an R Value between 30 and 60. | |
[13:39] | – So I’m thinking five inches. – (scoffs) | 所以我觉得12公分差不多 |
[13:41] | You almost sound like you know what you’re doing. | 你听起来很专业 |
[13:43] | This stuff will save you thousands | 这东西能让你省好几千美元的 |
[13:44] | in heating and cooling costs. | 取暖和空调成本 |
[13:45] | And it’ll block out all the traffic noise outside. | 而且还能隔绝外面的车声 可以隔音 |
[13:47] | Like soundproofing. Come on, it’s your first place. | 拜托 这是你第一栋房子 |
[13:51] | I just want to help. | 我就是想帮忙 |
[13:53] | [♪ ♪] | 隔热设备 |
[13:58] | (beeps) | 可以喷射 |
[14:09] | ♪ Work, work ♪ | |
[14:11] | ♪ Work, work, work ♪ | |
[14:14] | ♪ Work, work, work, work ♪ | |
[14:18] | ♪ Work, work ♪ | |
[14:20] | ♪ Work, work, work, work ♪ ♪ I go to work like a doctor ♪ | 开始 |
[14:26] | ♪ When I rock the mic ♪ ♪ You got to like the way I operate ♪ ♪ I make miracles happen just from rappin’ ♪ ♪ I’m so lyrically potent, and I’m flowin’ and explodin’ ♪ ♪ On the scene, mean ♪ ♪ I got the potential to make you go then chill ♪ | 喷射中 |
[14:37] | ♪ I got the credentials that are so essential ♪ ♪ To make the rhymes and chill ♪ ♪ Then you know I will fulfill ♪ ♪ Make a couple of mil as I build a guild ♪ ♪ For all the rappers, the skill and kill the weak, punch it ♪ ♪ I go to work! ♪ | 高压预警 |
[14:52] | (Beeping) | 是否覆盖 |
[14:55] | (Whirring) | |
[15:00] | (Alarm beeping rapidly) | 危险 压力超过最高建议值 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 是我哥哥 |
[15:05] | (Grunts) | 他在阁楼里 好像出意外了 什么意外 我不知道 我没办法过去找他 |
[15:29] | BOBBY: Well, we’re not gonna get up to the attic that way. | 那样是上不去阁楼的 |
[15:31] | Do you know if he has his phone on? Have you tried calling him? | 他有没有带手机 你有没有试过打给他 |
[15:33] | I’ve been calling him since before I called you. | 打给你们之前 我一直在给他打 |
[15:35] | – He’s not answering. – (line ringing) | 但他不接 |
[15:41] | I’m not hearing any ringing. | 我听不到响铃声 |
[15:43] | Uh, he said he would soundproof the house. | 他说想给房子做隔音 |
[15:45] | Yeah, well, it looks like he insulated it pretty good, too. | 好吧 貌似他把隔热做得也挺好 我这里也没有任何热特征 |
[15:48] | I’m not getting any kind of heat signature. | 要是找不到他 要怎么救他出来 |
[15:50] | How do we get him out if we can’t find him? | 要是找不到他 要怎么救他出来 |
[15:51] | Old-fashioned pick and poke. | 老法子 拿东西戳了 |
[15:52] | Everybody gear up and spread out. | 大家都装备好 分头行动 |
[15:54] | Uh, hang on. What are you poking? | 等一下 你们要戳什么 |
[15:57] | – Vincent? – Vincent! | -文森特 -文森特 |
[15:59] | Vincent! | 文森特 文森特 洛杉矶消防局 |
[15:59] | – Vincent! – Vincent, LAFD. | 文森特 洛杉矶消防局 |
[16:02] | – Vincent! – Vincent, are you okay? | 文森特 你没事吧 文森特 |
[16:04] | – Vincent? – Vincent! | 文森特 |
[16:08] | – Vincent? – Vincent. | 文森特 |
[16:09] | – Vincent! – Vincent, if you can hear us, | 文森特 |
[16:12] | tap or knock on anything you can find. | 你要是能听见我们 就敲一下地板或任何你能找到的东西 |
[16:14] | – Vincent. – Vincent! | 文森特 |
[16:15] | – Vincent! – Vincent! – Vincent, can you hear me? | 文森特 能听见我说话吗 |
[16:25] | Over here! | 这边 |
[16:29] | Guys, I want you to start poking inspection holes. | 大家开始戳检查口 |
[16:32] | I want to find the edges of that plywood floor up there. | 我想找到阁楼胶合板地板的边缘 |
[16:34] | Cap, should I grab some supports? | 队长 要不要拿东西支撑住 那样不行 |
[16:36] | No, it wouldn’t be enough. | -我们需要更结实的东西 -知道吗 |
[16:37] | We need something stronger. | -我们需要更结实的东西 -知道吗 |
[16:38] | Well, you know what? This is a DIY family, | 这个家的人喜欢自己动手 |
[16:41] | so let’s DIY it. (Grunting) | 那我们也就地取材吧 |
[17:01] | (Chain saw buzzing) | |
[17:09] | (Muffled, indistinct chatter) | 再来 |
[17:16] | Let’s go. Let’s pry him out. Let’s go. Let’s do it. Come on. | 快 把他撬出来 赶紧的 |
[17:20] | (Grunting) | 开始 三下 好的 |
[17:24] | Two, three! (Grunts) | |
[17:27] | All right. | |
[17:31] | BOBBY: Gurney coming in. Gurney coming in. | 轮床来了 |
[17:34] | Ma’am, I need you to stay outside. | 女士 请你待在外面 这里危险 |
[17:36] | It’s not safe in here. | 我数三下 一 |
[17:37] | – On three. One, two, three. – Yeah. | 二 三 |
[17:42] | Pull him up on three. One, two, three! | 数三下 把他抬上去 一 二 三 |
[17:47] | Checking airway. | 检查气道 |
[17:51] | Lungs are clear, but breathing is shallow. | 双肺没有问题 但呼吸很浅 |
[17:53] | All right, let’s get him out of here! Let’s move! | 好 带他出去 走了 |
[17:59] | Sats at 92, starting him on high-flow O2. | 血氧饱和度92 高流吸氧 脉搏很微弱 |
[18:02] | Pulse is thready. | 开始胸骨摩擦 |
[18:03] | Beginning sternum rub. | 文森特 能听见我们说话吗 |
[18:05] | – Vincent, can you hear us? – No response. | 文森特 能听见我们说话吗 没有反应 |
[18:08] | Breathing is shallow. | 呼吸很浅 我得给你上救生呼吸设备了 |
[18:09] | Vincent, I’m gonna give you some rescue breaths here. | -快开始呼吸 快点 伙计 -他怎么不醒 |
[18:11] | Start breathing with this. Come on, buddy. | -快开始呼吸 快点 |
[18:12] | Why isn’t he waking up? | 伙计 -他怎么不醒 |
[18:14] | – Come on, Vincent! – Come on, buddy. | -醒醒 文森特 -醒醒 伙计 文森特 醒醒 伙计 -肤色开始泛红 -就是这样 |
[18:15] | Vincent, come back to us, buddy. | |
[18:17] | All right, he’s picking up. | |
[18:19] | There it is. There it is. | -这就对了 -好了 |
[18:20] | – That’s it, that’s it! – There you go. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:21] | – Vincent, thank God. – (coughing) | 谢天谢地 |
[18:23] | – What happened? – You almost died. | 怎么回事 |
[18:26] | I can’t believe that you were up there. | 你差点没命 我居然让你上去干活 |
[18:28] | I just wanted to prove I could do it. Help you. | 我就是想证明自己可以 |
[18:32] | Like a big brother. | 像哥哥那样帮你 |
[18:34] | You know what would be helpful? To not almost die on me. | 你知道怎样能帮上我吗 别当着我的面差点死掉 以后再也不要这样了 |
[18:38] | Never do that again. | 知道了 |
[18:40] | Okay. Is the house okay? | 房子没事吧 |
[18:44] | We’ll talk about it later. | 这个随后再说 |
[18:47] | (Siren wailing) | |
[19:05] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[19:07] | You ready for your big day tomorrow? | 为明天的大日子做好准备了吗 |
[19:09] | I think so. You want to quiz me? | 应该是 |
[19:17] | – Oh. – Mm-hmm. | 你要不要考考我 |
[19:19] | What happened to the only thing | 不是说“我应该一门心思好好学习”吗 |
[19:21] | I should be focused on is studying? | |
[19:23] | Well, you’ve been studying nonstop, | 你一直在刻苦学习 |
[19:25] | and now it’s time to let it go | 现在是时候放松一下 |
[19:28] | and trust that you’ve done your best. | 相信自己已经尽力了 |
[19:29] | And reward yourself for all your hard work. | 也要奖励一下自己的辛苦 |
[19:32] | What kind of reward did you have in mind? | 那你想怎么奖励我 |
[19:36] | (Both laugh) | |
[19:42] | – I can’t. – What? | -我做不到 -什么 |
[19:45] | Not with him watching. | 有它看着就不行 |
[19:48] | (Whining) | |
[19:50] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:52] | It’s making me uncomfortable. | 它让我觉得很不自在 |
[19:54] | (Sighs) | 好吧 |
[19:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | I’ll just let him out. | 好吧 我把它放外面去 |
[20:00] | Come here, boy. Yeah, that’s a good boy. | 过来 |
[20:04] | Mm-hmm. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[20:08] | Okay, there you go. | 好的 |
[20:11] | Enjoy yourself. | 去吧 自己好好玩 |
[20:15] | Now… | 好了 |
[20:17] | (chuckles) | |
[20:19] | …where were we? | 我们刚才到哪里了 |
[20:25] | (Hoover whining) | |
[20:26] | Oh, now he sounds sad. | 它听起来很难过 |
[20:29] | Maybe he’ll go down the hall to Denny’s room. | 它会下楼去丹尼的房间 |
[20:32] | (Scratching at door) | |
[20:36] | – (Sighs) – (Hoover whining) | |
[20:39] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:43] | Fine, fine. | 无所谓 |
[20:45] | Fine. It’s just fine. | 好吧 无所谓 |
[20:48] | Okay, you can come in, just… | 你可以进来 但是… |
[20:50] | Hey, Hoover, no, that’s… | 嘿 胡佛 不行 这样… |
[20:55] | You are such a mood killer. | 你真是情绪杀手 |
[21:03] | (Knock on door) | 嘿 |
[21:04] | Hey, you apprehend our armed robbers yet? | 嘿 抓住持械劫匪了吗 |
[21:08] | No. But I think our home invasion is not | 没有 |
[21:12] | an isolated case. | 但我觉得这起入室抢劫不是孤立的案子 |
[21:14] | I found ten other burglaries | 我发现过去一个月里 |
[21:16] | in the last month with a similar M.O. | 发生了10起作案手法类似的案子 |
[21:18] | Pricey neighborhoods hit at all different times of the day, | 都是在豪华住宅区 作案时间不等 |
[21:20] | but in each case, the residents were never home. | 但每件案子里 房主都不在家 |
[21:23] | Until Samir Darzi came home and got shot. | 直到萨米尔·达尔兹回家 然后中枪 |
[21:26] | – Mm. – That house have security cameras? | 他家有安保摄像头吗 |
[21:29] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[21:30] | Two guys, average height, average build, | 两名男子 普通身高 |
[21:33] | wearing ski masks and generic track suits. | 普通体型 戴着滑雪面罩 |
[21:36] | They walk up with rolling duffel bags, | 穿普通的田径服 他们拿着卷好的筒状帆布包 |
[21:37] | they go inside, and they roll back out | 进入房子 出来时 |
[21:39] | with all the jewelry and luxury items | 帆布包里装满了珠宝和奢侈品 |
[21:40] | they can fit in the bags. | 作案时间不到20分钟 |
[21:42] | In and out in less than 20. | 他们没触发警报 也没弄破门或窗户吗 |
[21:43] | And they didn’t set off any alarms | 他们没触发警报 |
[21:45] | or break a single door or window. | 也没弄破门或窗户吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah, I mean, they must have cased the place in advance, | 对 他们肯定提前踩过点 |
[21:50] | but what I can’t figure out is how they pick their targets. | 但我不明白他们是如何选择目标的 |
[21:54] | The victims don’t have anything in common, | 受害者除了有钱 没别的共同点 |
[21:55] | except for being rich. | 以及他们绝对不会在家 |
[21:57] | ATHENA: And the fact that they were guaranteed never to be home. | 以及他们绝对不会在家 -等一下 |
[21:59] | – Wait. How? – Here. | 怎么会 -给你 |
[22:04] | “A homeowner interview was conducted | “德雷克先生发生冠状动脉意外 接受心脏手术” |
[22:05] | “at El Dorado Union Hospital as Mr. Drake was recovering | “住院恢复期间” |
[22:08] | from heart surgery following a coronary incident.” | “房主访谈在阿尔瓦莱多联合医院展开” |
[22:11] | Okay, so this victim had a heart attack. | 好的 |
[22:13] | His house was broken into that night. | 这位受害者突发心脏病 他家当晚就进了贼 |
[22:16] | This one. | 这一篇 上面说房主在厨房火灾中受伤 |
[22:17] | It says that the homeowner was injured in a kitchen fire. | 上面说房主在厨房火灾中受伤 |
[22:21] | She was still also in the hospital | 她家里遭受洗劫时 |
[22:23] | when her house was hit. | 她也住在医院 |
[22:25] | And there’s another one. | 还有一篇 |
[22:28] | “Victim is still recovering from a fractured shoulder | “受害者的肩膀骨折仍在恢复中” |
[22:30] | after an unrelated slip and fall in the shower.” | “或与之前冲澡时滑倒无关” |
[22:34] | Maybe not that unrelated. | 或许也有点关系 好的 |
[22:37] | Okay, so you have an accident or a medical emergency, | 你出了意外 或遭遇紧急医疗状况 所以住在医院里 |
[22:40] | you’re in the hospital. | 这就是有人把你洗劫一空的好时机了 |
[22:41] | It’s a great time for someone to come and rob you blind. | |
[22:44] | It still doesn’t explain how they were able to | 但这解释不了 他们如何能出入自如 |
[22:46] | get in and out the way they did. | 我是说 |
[22:47] | I mean, they wouldn’t have had time to case the place. | 他们不会有抢劫的时间 |
[22:51] | Unless someone had already done it for them. | 除非已经有人为他们做好了准备 想象一下 |
[22:56] | Think about it. You’re at home. | 你在家里 |
[22:58] | You start having chest pains, | 开始胸痛 |
[23:00] | or you set your kitchen on fire. What do you do? | 或者不小心让厨房失火 你会怎么办 |
[23:04] | You call for help. | 找人帮忙 |
[23:06] | And “help” is gonna ask a lot of questions. | 来帮忙的人肯定会问很多问题 |
[23:10] | Paramedics can reset the alarm, ma’am. What is the alarm code? | 女士 急救人员可以重置警报 |
[23:12] | Sir, the fire department is on the way. | 密码是多少 先生 |
[23:14] | You said you live alone? | 消防局的人已经在路上了 你说自己一个人生活吗 |
[23:16] | Are there any dogs at your residence? | 家里有狗吗 |
[23:19] | That’s what all the victims had in common. | 这是所有受害者的共同特征 |
[23:21] | They all dialed 911. | 他们全都拨打了911 |
[23:24] | (Elevator bell chimes) | 每个遭受抢劫的受害者都拨打了911吗 |
[23:26] | So every robbery victim called 911? | |
[23:28] | Seems like the thieves used the hospital visits | 貌似这些窃贼认为 房主住院后 他们可以随便入室行窃 |
[23:31] | as an open invitation. | 对 |
[23:32] | We need to look at everyone who was aware of the emergencies | 我们需要找到所有知道 |
[23:35] | at these addresses, see if there’s any overlap. | 这些发生意外事件地址的调度员 看有没有重叠的 |
[23:38] | And you think a first responder might be involved in this? | 你觉得一线接线员或许涉案吗 |
[23:41] | Afraid so. | 恐怕如此 |
[23:42] | All right, let me check the list. | 好的 我看一下清单 |
[23:44] | Um, Linda took this call. Linda Bates. | 琳达接了这通电话 |
[23:48] | The 133 responded. | 琳达·贝茨 133中队去了现场 |
[23:50] | This one dispatcher was Josh Russo. | 这通电话 接线员是乔希·鲁索 |
[23:53] | He sent the 142 to that scene. | 他通知142中队去了现场 那通浣熊电话也是乔希接的 |
[23:54] | Josh also took the raccoon call, but that time, he sent the 118. | 但这次他派了118中队过去 这通电话是从布伦特伍德打来的 |
[23:59] | This one in Brent wood, dispatcher was Rashida Marvel. | 调度员是拉希德·马维尔 是126中队 |
[24:01] | Firehouse was the 126. | 玛琳接了这通电话 |
[24:03] | Marlene took this other call, Jamal dispatched that one. | 贾米尔接了那通 |
[24:06] | Henry, Moira. This is me. | 亨利…莫莱亚…这通是我接的 感觉没有共同点 |
[24:08] | I don’t see anything in common here. | 对 |
[24:09] | Yeah, other than residents from affluent zip codes. | 除了住户都来自富人区 但值得一试 |
[24:12] | It was worth a shot. | 谢谢你了 |
[24:13] | Yep. Well, thank you, Maddie. | 麦蒂 等一下 |
[24:15] | Oh, wait. | -怎么了 你有发现吗 -对 |
[24:16] | – What? You found something? – Yeah. | 每次有人调取通话记录 |
[24:18] | Every time someone pulls up a call record, | 系统就会记录下来 |
[24:20] | the system makes a note of it… Who did it and when. | 何人何时调取过 |
[24:23] | All of these calls were accessed multiple times | 所有这些电话曾多次被同一人调取过 |
[24:25] | by the same person. | 好的 那这人是谁 |
[24:26] | Great. So who’s our common denominator? | 好的 那这人是谁 |
[24:31] | Uh… | 档案记录历史 调取人 M·巴克利 |
[24:35] | Me. | 是我 |
[24:45] | Whoa, Magda, what is going on here? | 玛格达 这是怎么回事 |
[24:49] | Cleaning. I want everything to be pristine. | 打扫啊 我希望家里一尘不染 |
[24:52] | – It’s getting there. – Oh, don’t worry, I have a system. | 看来你马上要达成目标了 别担心 我有自己的一套 |
[24:55] | I’ll put everything back in its place before… (gasps) | 我会把一切都放回去 就在… |
[24:59] | You’re wearing shoes. | 你穿了鞋 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I sometimes do that, for the walking. | 对 我有时候走路会穿鞋 |
[25:04] | Did you know that shoes are 66,000 times | 你知道鞋子比马桶还要脏66000倍吗 |
[25:07] | – dirtier than toilets? – I do now. | 现在知道了 我…我这就脱掉 |
[25:09] | Uh, I’ll take ’em off. | -让我先把袋子放下 -这有点… |
[25:11] | – Just let me put this somewhere… – Mm… | -让我先把袋子放下 |
[25:13] | All… right. | -这有点… |
[25:15] | (Magda chuckles) | 麦蒂和姬云呢 |
[25:18] | (Magda sighs) | |
[25:20] | So, uh, where’s Maddie and Jee-Yun? | |
[25:23] | Oh, Maddie put Jee-Yun to bed an hour ago. | 麦蒂一个小时前哄睡了姬云 |
[25:25] | Then she went in the bathroom. She’s been in there a while. | 然后她去洗澡了 而且一直没出来 |
[25:28] | Probably plotting her escape. | -或许在策划逃跑呢 -什么 |
[25:30] | What? | 我应该去确保一下她没事 |
[25:31] | I should go make sure she’s okay. All right. | 好的 |
[25:39] | – MADDIE: Who is it? – It’s me. | -是谁 -我 |
[25:41] | – Please let me in. – Come in. | 拜托让我进去 进来吧 |
[25:46] | Quick, close the door. | 快 把门关上 |
[25:49] | What is going on out there? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:50] | And what are you doing in the bathtub? | 你怎么在浴缸里 我需要找个地方躲起来 |
[25:52] | I needed a place to hide. | 小姬睡着了 |
[25:54] | Jee’s asleep, and Magda launched a full-on cleaning offensive. | 玛格达发动了全面清洁攻势 |
[25:57] | Yeah, I had to cross enemy lines just to get in here. | 对 |
[26:00] | I mean, I told her not to, but she insisted. | 我为了到这里 不得不跨越敌区 |
[26:02] | (Grunts) | 我让她不用管 但她坚持要打扫 |
[26:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:08] | Look at us. We’re literally tiptoeing around our own house. | 瞧瞧咱俩 在自己家里还要蹑手蹑脚的 |
[26:13] | – How was your day otherwise? – Oh, great. | 你今天怎么样 好极了 |
[26:16] | I am a suspect in a string of burglaries. | 我成了一系列盗窃案的嫌疑人 |
[26:19] | The police think someone at the call center | 警察认为 调度中心有人利用我们的登录信息 |
[26:21] | is using our log-in information to pick out potential victims. | 挑选潜在受害人 好的 但肯定不是你 |
[26:25] | Okay, but not you. | 绝对是用我的身份调取文件的人 |
[26:26] | But whoever it is used my I.D. to access the files. | |
[26:29] | Athena said it won’t take long to clear me | 阿西娜说很快就能洗清我的嫌疑 |
[26:31] | because I wasn’t even at the call center | 因为半数的登录发生时 我都不在调度中心 |
[26:33] | when half the log-ins happened. | 哇 |
[26:34] | Wow. | |
[26:36] | You think someone stole your password? | -你觉得有人窃取了你的密码吗 -应该是这样 |
[26:38] | I guess so. | 但我不知道是怎么窃取的 |
[26:39] | But I don’t know how. | 但我不知道是怎么窃取的 |
[26:42] | It’s weird. It’s not like you’re logging in | 真奇怪 |
[26:43] | from a coffee shop or something. | 你又不是在咖啡店登录 |
[26:45] | No, but someone took my password anyway. | 没错 |
[26:54] | (Indistinct chatter) | 但还是有人窃取了我的密码 |
[26:56] | (Elevator bell chimes) | |
[27:01] | – Hi. – Hey. Anything you want to tell me? | 嘿 有什么事要告诉我吗 |
[27:02] | (Indistinct conversation) | -外面的人都就位了 -好的 我会叫上苏… |
[27:18] | Hey. I thought you were off today. | 嘿 你今天不是休息吗 |
[27:26] | – Maddie, are you all right? – I don’t know. | 麦蒂 你没事吧 |
[27:29] | They called me in. Sue wants to see me. | 我说不好 他们把我叫来了 苏想见我 |
[27:31] | Why? | -为什么 -我应该要被解雇了 |
[27:32] | I think I’m getting fired. | 解雇吗 什么 |
[27:34] | Fired? What? | 你知道那一系列盗窃案吧 |
[27:36] | Yeah, you know about the burglaries. | 你知道那一系列盗窃案吧 所有受害者都拨打了911 他们认为我跟案子有关联 |
[27:37] | Right? All the victims called 911, | 所有受害者都拨打了911 他们认为我跟案子有关联 |
[27:39] | and they think that I’m the connection. | 但他们没打给你 |
[27:41] | But they didn’t call you, did they? | 不是吗 |
[27:43] | No, but my log-in was used to access those recordings, | 没有 但有人用我的信息获取录音记录 |
[27:47] | and nobody else had that information. | 其他人都不知道那些信息 |
[27:48] | Maddie, they can’t fire you. | 麦蒂 他们不能解雇你 你没做错任何事 |
[27:50] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 这有什么关系 |
[27:52] | Doesn’t matter. My name is on all the call records. | 所有通话记录上都有我的名字 |
[27:55] | – But if that’s all they have… – It’s enough. | -但如果他们只有这些证据 那就不能… -这就够了 |
[27:57] | Even if they can’t prove that I helped the thieves, | 即便他们证明不了我帮助了窃贼 虽然我没有 |
[27:59] | because I didn’t, I can’t prove that | 但我也无法证明自己看好了密码 |
[28:02] | I wasn’t negligent with my password. | |
[28:04] | They can’t arrest me, but I can lose my job anyway. | 他们没办法逮捕我 但我还是会丢掉工作 |
[28:08] | No. That’s not fair. | -不行 这不公平 |
[28:09] | Honestly, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | -说实话 我不知道自己该怎么办 |
[28:11] | I mean, I love this place. | 我很爱这里 |
[28:14] | Helping people, saving lives. | 帮助别人 拯救生命 |
[28:16] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[28:18] | That feeling you get when you know | 你知道自己在做正确的事情时 |
[28:19] | that you’re doing the right thing? | 心里涌出的那种感觉 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[28:24] | It’s all gonna go away | 这一切都会消失 |
[28:25] | because of some stupid lost password. | 就因为那个破密码 |
[28:31] | You didn’t lose your password, Maddie. | 麦蒂 你没弄丢密码 |
[28:35] | I took it. | 是我偷走了 |
[28:38] | That day I asked you about the active logs, | 我那天问你活跃通话记录时 |
[28:41] | you showed me how to access them. | 你教我如何获取 |
[28:43] | Put in your I.D. number, and… | 输入身份号码 然后… |
[28:45] | NOAH: I watched you log in. | 我看着你登录 我差点忘了 |
[28:47] | I almost forgot about that. | 我利用通话记录确定哪些房子里会没人 |
[28:49] | I used the calls to find out when a house would be empty, | 我利用通话记录确定哪些房子里会没人 |
[28:52] | and I passed along the information. | 然后把信息告诉他人 我向你保证 |
[28:54] | I promise you, Maddie, no one was supposed to get hurt. | 麦蒂 不该有人受到伤害的 |
[28:58] | The houses were supposed to be empty. | 那些房子应该是空的 我…我一向很小心 |
[29:00] | I-I was always careful. | 你那不是小心 |
[29:01] | You weren’t careful. You were lucky. | 而是走运 |
[29:04] | A man got shot. He could’ve died. | 一名男子中枪了 他差点没命 |
[29:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:08] | And I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:11] | I just didn’t know what else to do. | -我只是不知道该怎么做 -你为什么要做这种事 |
[29:12] | Why would you do this? | 我继父 |
[29:14] | My step dad… he got into some money trouble. | 他经济上出了点问题 |
[29:18] | He didn’t want my mom and I to know, | 他不愿让我和妈妈知道 |
[29:19] | so he borrowed from the wrong people. | 就找不该找的人借了钱 |
[29:23] | When he couldn’t repay them, they hurt him. | 但他还不上时 那些人就会伤害他 |
[29:28] | He said they were gonna hurt my mom, too. | 他们说还会伤害我妈妈 |
[29:32] | They knew I worked here. | 他们知道我在这里工作 |
[29:34] | So you were trying to repay his debt. | 所以你是想替他还债 |
[29:36] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能有什么办法 |
[29:38] | I was too scared to tell anyone. | 我太害怕了 不敢告诉任何人 |
[29:40] | (Sighs) I wish you would’ve told me. | 你要是早点告诉我该多好 |
[29:43] | We could’ve helped you. | 我们可以帮你的 |
[29:44] | Can you help me now? | 你现在能帮我吗 |
[29:47] | Please, Maddie. | 求你了 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry. | 麦蒂 |
[29:50] | It’s too late. | 抱歉 |
[29:54] | (Sighs) | 太晚了 |
[29:58] | – You tricked me. – MADDIE: You lied to us. | -你骗了我 |
[30:00] | To me. | -你骗了我们 尤其骗了我 |
[30:05] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[30:07] | Tell them everything. | 坦白从宽 |
[30:08] | If they can find these guys… | -让他们抓住窃贼 -我知道他们在哪里 |
[30:09] | I know where they are. | 什么意思 |
[30:11] | What do you mean? | 我跟他们说了警方调查的事 |
[30:12] | I told them about your investigation. | 以为这样会让他们收手 |
[30:14] | I thought that would make them stop. | 但他们还想再干一票 |
[30:16] | They wanted one more job. | 你又提供了一栋房子的信息 |
[30:17] | You gave them another house to hit? | 让他们可以打劫吗 |
[30:21] | (Sighs) Where? | 哪里 |
[30:29] | [♪ ♪] | |
[30:53] | (rapid beeping) | 持械 诺亚 |
[31:10] | (Beeping stops) | 报警码是16559 别动 |
[31:20] | (Teakettle whistling) | |
[31:22] | (Dishes clinking) | |
[31:26] | (Drink pouring) | |
[31:33] | Don’t move. | 你也别动 |
[31:34] | You, either! | 洛杉矶警局 把武器放下 |
[31:35] | ROMERO: LAPD! | 洛杉矶警局 把武器放下 |
[31:37] | – Drop the guns! – Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[31:39] | Okay! | 铐住他们 |
[31:40] | Cuff ’em! | |
[31:41] | – (Handcuffs clicking) – All right. | |
[31:50] | [♪ ♪] | |
[32:22] | – (alarm blaring) – (Hen grunts) | 4点 闹钟 |
[32:25] | (Alarm stops) | 再睡一会 停止 我很高兴教授再给你一次机会 |
[32:28] | (Sighs, grunts) | |
[32:30] | [♪ ♪] | |
[32:32] | (groans): No. | |
[32:35] | Well, I am glad that your professor | |
[32:37] | is giving you a second chance, but… | 但第二次机会不能晚点再来吗 |
[32:39] | couldn’t that second chance happen later in the day? Like, maybe after the sun was up? | 或许等日出以后 |
[32:45] | (Hen chuckles softly) | 抱歉 你继续睡吧 |
[32:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:48] | You can go back to sleep. | 你继续睡吧 |
[32:50] | (Yawning): Nope, nope. | 不要 |
[32:54] | Supporting my wife. | 我要支持我妻子 |
[32:57] | I am gonna go and put some coffee on | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[33:00] | while you hop in the shower. | 你去冲个澡 |
[33:02] | – Thank you. – Mm. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[33:14] | HEN: Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[33:17] | KAREN: Yeah, that’s what I said. | 我刚说过了 |
[33:19] | Did somebody break in? | 家里进贼了吗 |
[33:24] | And chew the baseboards? Hmm. | 还把踢脚板咬烂了吗 |
[33:35] | KAREN: We weren’t burgled. | 家里没进贼 |
[33:37] | – We were Hoovered. – (Hoover whimpers) | 而是进了胡佛 |
[33:40] | (Sighs) | 早上好 西蒙斯博士 |
[33:42] | (Whimpers) | |
[33:44] | – (Siren wails in distance) – (horns honking) | |
[33:47] | – (Quiet chatter) – (medical monitors beeping) | |
[33:52] | Good morning, Dr. Simmons. | -准备好了吗 |
[33:54] | – Are you ready for today? – Yes, ma’am. | -好了 |
[33:55] | Then impress me and my team. | 女士 |
[33:57] | Let’s make the rounds. | 那就打动我和我的团队 我们去查房吧 |
[33:59] | [♪ ♪] | |
[34:03] | KAREN: Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[34:04] | I know you told Hen it was okay, | 我知道你告诉小亨没关系 |
[34:06] | but it just feels like a little short notice. | 但这也太突然了 |
[34:08] | Ah, Hoover’s great. | 胡佛很棒 |
[34:11] | I think Chris is going to really like having a dog. | 我觉得克里斯会真心想要一条狗狗 |
[34:12] | – Here you go. – All right. | -给你 -好的 |
[34:14] | – Here you go. There you go. – Thank you. | -这就可以了 -谢谢 |
[34:16] | – Come on, Hoover. – Enjoy. | -走了 胡佛 |
[34:21] | CHRISTOPHER: Dad, Dad, come quick! | -养狗快乐哦 爸爸 |
[34:23] | What’s up, bud? | 快来 怎么了 伙计 |
[34:24] | I thought Hen was exaggerating. | 我以为小亨是在夸大其词 |
[34:27] | I don’t think he likes being alone. | 它好像不喜欢一个人待着 |
[34:30] | Maybe he has separation anxiety. | 或许它有分离焦虑 我觉得它需要看医生 |
[34:33] | Think he needs a specialist. | 诊断和治疗方案呢 |
[34:35] | DR. SIMMONS: Diagnosis and treatment plan? | 病人偶有耳鸣 |
[34:37] | Patient presents with occasional tinnitus, | 眩晕 |
[34:40] | vertigo, abnormal range of hearing loss. | 以及不正常的听力丧失 |
[34:43] | I recommend surgery. | 我建议动手术 |
[34:45] | The middle fossa surgical approach | 中颅窝手术入路比面部神经入路风险更大 |
[34:47] | is riskier to the facial nerve, | 但这是保住她那侧听力的唯一机会 |
[34:49] | but it’s her only chance | |
[34:52] | at retaining her hearing on that side. | |
[34:54] | We should do another MRI to verify. | 我们应该再做一次核磁共振确定一下 比对一下 |
[34:57] | With contrast. | 好的 |
[34:59] | Okay. Next stop. | 下一站 -埃迪 |
[35:03] | – Eddie. – Hey. I’ve been trying to call you. | -嘿 我一直打给你 |
[35:05] | – Sorry. I was in the bathroom. – For three hours? | 抱歉 我在卫生间 待了三个小时吗 |
[35:09] | I’ll tell you later. | 随后再说吧 你怎么带着狗来了 |
[35:11] | – What’s with the dog? – It, uh, didn’t work out, | 它在我家待不住 |
[35:14] | so I was wondering… | 所以我就想… |
[35:16] | Oh. So cute. | 好可爱啊 |
[35:18] | So full of zoonotic disease. | 人畜共患病的几率也好高 |
[35:21] | (Hoover whimpers) | 抱歉 |
[35:22] | Sorry, Eddie. I got to go. | 埃迪 我得走了 |
[35:26] | That was weirder than usual. | 简直比平时还要奇怪 |
[35:28] | HEN: No known trauma to the brain. | 目前没有脑损伤 |
[35:30] | BP’s stable. | 血压正常 |
[35:32] | We should order a CT scan | 应该安排一个断层扫描 |
[35:35] | to assess the lesions in the brain stem, | 评估脑干损伤 |
[35:37] | particularly cranial nerves three and five. | 尤其是颅神经三对和五对 还有呢 |
[35:40] | And? | 你说失去了味觉吗 |
[35:41] | You said you’d lost your sense of taste? | |
[35:44] | And cranial nerve seven. | 还有颅神经七对 |
[35:46] | It controls the sense of taste. | 那里控制味觉 我都说了会喂你 等一下 |
[35:48] | BUCK: I said I would feed you! Hang on! | 我都说了会喂你 |
[35:50] | – (Barking) – Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 等一下 |
[35:52] | Listen, listen, I know you’re hungry, | 嘿 |
[35:54] | but you-you can’t just bark like that. | 听着 我知道你饿了 |
[35:56] | I-I have neighbors. | 但你不能一直叫个不停 邻居会找上门来 |
[35:59] | Let me know if you have any pain. | 你觉得痛吗 |
[36:05] | – (Barking) – (knocking at door) | 洛扎诺先生 |
[36:08] | Uh, Mr. Lozzano, hi. | 抱歉这么吵 |
[36:09] | Um, sor-sorry about the noise. | 你知道规矩的 |
[36:11] | You know the rules, Buckley. | 巴克利 |
[36:14] | No dogs in the building! | 公寓里不准养狗 |
[36:16] | (Barking continues) | 只能养猫 |
[36:17] | Only cats. | -要我跟你一起去吗 |
[36:23] | – You want me to come with you? – Yeah. | -对 |
[36:26] | You figured out where to find the mass. | 你想出了在哪里找到肿块 |
[36:29] | You might as well be there to watch me remove it. | 我切除的时候你最好也在场 |
[36:31] | Oh. I thought I was just accompanying you on rounds. | 我还以为只是陪你查房 |
[36:33] | (Chuckling): Wasn’t expecting to scrub in. | 没想到还能参与手术 |
[36:35] | Oh, don’t get too excited, Wilson. | 别太激动 威尔逊 |
[36:37] | You’re only a spectator. | 你只是旁观 太好了 |
[36:42] | (Hushed): Yes! | 不是吧 |
[36:44] | ATHENA: Oh, no. (Chuckling) | 放谁家都不行吗 |
[36:47] | It didn’t work with anyone? | 我打给了所有能想到的人 |
[36:48] | Well, I called everyone I could think of. I don’t know what we’re gonna do now. | 现在不知道该怎么办了 |
[36:52] | Hmm. | 你今天也挺不容易吧 |
[36:53] | You had a day. (Grumbles, whimpers) | 手术室 |
[37:01] | [♪ ♪] | |
[37:04] | (sighs) | |
[37:07] | That was pretty amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[37:09] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[37:11] | This concludes your practical exam, Ms. Wilson. | 你的实操考试到此结束了 威尔逊女士 |
[37:15] | How’d I do? | 我表现如何 |
[37:17] | BOBBY: There you go. | 给 |
[37:22] | And how would our guest of honor like her burger cooked? | 我们的荣誉嘉宾喜欢她的汉堡吗 |
[37:24] | Doesn’t even matter, just as long you’re the one | 这都无所谓 |
[37:27] | flipping ’em, Cap. (Laughs) | 只要是你烤的就行 队长 |
[37:28] | Seriously, you and Athena didn’t have to do all this. | 说真的 你和阿西娜不必这么客气 |
[37:31] | Hey, we want to celebrate you. | 嘿 我们想为你庆祝 |
[37:33] | Passing this exam is a big deal. Don’t downplay it. | 通过考试是大事 别太不当回事 |
[37:35] | (Chuckles) Because Lord knows I won’t. | 因为上帝知道我不会 |
[37:37] | I will be bragging about this for a while. | 这够我吹嘘一阵子的了 |
[37:40] | (laughs) My rock star paramedic wife | 我的摇滚明星急救妻子要当医生了 |
[37:43] | is about to be a doctor, y’all. (laughter) | 各位 |
[37:46] | She’s my hype woman. | 她是我的死忠粉 |
[37:48] | And proud of it. | 而且我很骄傲 |
[37:50] | But not as proud as I am of you. HEN: Mm. | 但比不上我对你的骄傲 |
[37:56] | I’m still pretty shocked that I survived it, honestly. | 我逃过一劫 现在还没缓过来呢 |
[37:59] | It was looking pretty bleak for a minute. | 说实话 我灰心了好一阵子 |
[38:01] | Survived it? You killed it. | 逃过一劫吗 你简直大放光彩 |
[38:04] | And for the record, we had no doubt. | 对了 我们一直对你很有信心 |
[38:05] | – Paging Dr. Wilson. – Oh. | 呼叫威尔逊医生 |
[38:08] | (laughs) | |
[38:10] | I’ll toast to that. | 我提议大家干一杯 |
[38:12] | To Hen, and her beginning this new journey on a high note. | 愿小亨愉快地开启新的旅程 |
[38:16] | Congratulations, but we’re still gonna miss you. | 恭喜了 但我们还是会很想你 |
[38:21] | To Hen. | -敬小亨 -敬小亨 |
[38:22] | – GROUP: To Hen! – BOBBY: To Henrietta Wilson. | 小亨·威尔逊 |
[38:24] | (Chuckles) | |
[38:28] | Hey, you guys think this is gonna be the last time we… | 嘿 你们觉得这会是我们最后一次 |
[38:32] | you know, we’re all together like this? | -这样聚在一起吗 -不会的 |
[38:34] | – (laughter) – No. | 我们离你们也就20分钟车程 |
[38:34] | We live like 20 minutes from each of you. | 我们离你们也就20分钟车程 |
[38:37] | This will not be the last time that we’re together. | 这不会是我们最后一次相聚 |
[38:39] | I certainly hope not, although you are gonna be pretty busy. | 我当然希望不会是 尽管你会忙得脚不着地 |
[38:42] | So we won’t hold it against you when you ghost us. | 所以你要是不搭理我们 |
[38:45] | (Bobby laughs) | 我们不会怪你 |
[38:46] | CHIMNEY: You’re not gonna survive | |
[38:48] | if you take this on all by yourself, Hen. | 你要是自己扛 |
[38:50] | (light laughter) | 肯定不行的 |
[38:52] | [♪ ♪] | |
[39:03] | (cheering) | |
[39:09] | [♪ ♪] | |
[39:12] | I’m really gonna miss you guys. | 我会很想念你们 |
[39:14] | We’re gonna miss you, too. | 我们也会很想你 |
[39:16] | [♪ ♪] | |
[39:19] | Um, hey, speaking of-of missing people, | 嘿 |
[39:21] | uh, I-I don’t see Hoover. | 说到想念 我…我没看到胡佛 |
[39:23] | Yeah. Where is he? | 对 它去哪里了 |
[39:24] | Hoover has found his forever home. | 胡佛已经在别人家找到永远都归宿了 |
[39:27] | – In somebody else’s home. – (laughter) | |
[39:29] | Athena found Hoover the perfect spot. | 阿西娜给胡佛找到了绝佳的去处 |
[39:31] | It’s a quiet neighborhood, house with a big yard. | 那片社区很安静 那家人还有个大院子 |
[39:33] | Older couple, no kids. | 一对上了年纪的夫妇 没有孩子 |
[39:35] | Yeah, husband travels a lot, the wife hates being alone, | 对 丈夫经常出门 妻子总是一个人在家 |
[39:39] | so I asked her if she wanted a new watchdog. | 所以我就问她想不想一条新的看门狗 |
[39:42] | – Mm, mm-hmm. – Yes! | 没错 |
[39:43] | – (laughter) – Right? | 是吧 |
[39:46] | – Cheers to that. – Cheers to that! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:49] | SAMIR: They want me to fly to Denver on Monday. | 他们想让我周一飞去丹佛 |
[39:52] | (Sighs) | |
[39:53] | Honey, are you listening to me? | 亲爱的 |
[39:56] | Hmm? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[39:57] | Who’s a good boy? | 谁是乖孩子 |
[40:00] | Yes. | 真好 |
[40:10] | Huh. | |
[40:12] | Maddie! | 麦蒂 |
[40:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:15] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[40:17] | Bittersweet. Everybody missed you. | 喜忧参半 大家都很想你 |
[40:19] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我真的… |
[40:20] | – I just… – Didn’t feel like celebrating. | 没有庆祝的心情 |
[40:22] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[40:23] | So you sent Magda home early? | 你让玛格达提前回家了吗 |
[40:25] | I sent Magda home permanently. | 我让她永远回家了 |
[40:28] | Look, this is our house. | 听着 这是我们家 |
[40:29] | We deserve to be able to relax, be ourselves | 我们应该感到放松 |
[40:32] | and not feel bad about it. | 自在 问心无愧 |
[40:33] | You think we should find someone else? | 那我们应该继续找人吗 |
[40:35] | I think I’m gonna need a minute before I’m ready | 我觉得自己得缓一缓 |
[40:37] | to start trusting new people again. | 才能开始相信别人 |
[40:39] | All right, I guess it’s back to the family and friends plan | 好的 看来得恢复亲朋好友育儿计划了 |
[40:42] | for child care, but okay. | -但没关系 -爸爸 |
[40:43] | – Daddy, picnic. – Hey! Baby Jee! | 午餐 嘿 |
[40:46] | Is that what the blanket’s for? | 小姬宝贝 所以你铺了毯子吗 |
[40:48] | Yeah. She was sad that she didn’t get | 对 |
[40:50] | to have her park picnic because it’s | 她没去成公园午餐 就很难过 |
[40:52] | a breeding ground for infection. | 因为那里是感染滋生地 |
[40:54] | Ah, so we’re gonna eat on the floor tonight? | 所以我们今晚要在地板上吃饭吗 |
[40:56] | Should be clean enough. | 应该足够干净 |
[40:58] | (laughing) | |
[40:59] | – What is so funny? – You re-homed the nanny. | -什么事这么好笑 -你给保姆重新找了个家 |
[41:02] | – Well, somebody had to. – (laughing) | 总得有人这么做 |
[41:04] | I’ve been calling contractors all over town, | 我打遍了本地所有承包商的电话 |
[41:07] | and nobody has the time to take a job this small. | 没人愿意接这么小的单子 |
[41:09] | Uh, hang on, Mom. | 等一下 妈妈 |
[41:12] | Uh, hi. | 嗨 |
[41:14] | We thought maybe you could use a hand with some repairs. | 我们想着你修复房子可能需要帮手 |
[41:18] | Yeah, we heard somebody really destroyed your house. | 对 我们听说有人把你家戳得到处都是洞 |
[41:21] | Uh, Mom, I got to go. | 妈妈 我得挂了 |
[41:25] | All right. | 好了 这里是911 |
[41:40] | (Alarm blaring) | 你有什么紧急情况 发生了爆炸 就在…就在理工大学应用天体学实验室 |
[41:42] | (Mechanical whirring) | |
[41:45] | We’re on the third floor of the lab sciences building. | 我们在实验室科学大楼三楼 |
[41:50] | DISPATCHER: Is the building on fire? | 大楼着火了吗 |
[41:53] | CALLER: I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[41:55] | DISPATCHER: Is anyone injured? | 有人受伤吗 |
[41:57] | CALLER: I think… (panting) | 我觉得… |
[42:00] | I think some people are dead. | 我觉得有人死了 |
[42:02] | – (Electrical buzzing) – (alarm continues) | |
[42:10] | (Gasping) | |
[42:13] | Tell them to hurry. | 让他们快点 |
[42:19] | Captioning sponsored by 20th CENTURY FOX TELEVISION | |
[42:23] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org |