时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Rah, rah, ah-ah-ah-ah, roma, roma-ma ♪ | |
[00:05] | ♪ Gaga, ooh-la-la ♪ | |
[00:07] | ♪ Want your bad romance ♪ | |
[00:10] | ♪ I want your ugly, I want your disease… ♪ | |
[00:13] | All right, you’ve got 20 minutes to convince me | 好了 |
[00:16] | this was a good idea. | 你有20分钟说服我 这是个好主意 |
[00:17] | Excuse me. Negroni. | -不好意思 |
[00:19] | – WAITRESS: Coming right up. – Thank you. I don’t usually | 内格罗尼 谢谢 |
[00:21] | have time for blind dates, but they kicked me out of the lab | -马上就来 我通常没什么时间相亲 |
[00:24] | for some kind of facilities improvement. | 但因为要改善设施 他们把我赶出了实验室 |
[00:26] | It’s very inconvenient. We’re trying to push the boundaries | 真的很不是时候 |
[00:28] | of human knowledge and we got to stop for what, maintenance? | 我们想扩大人类知识的范围 却要因为设备维护停下来吗 |
[00:31] | It’s ridiculous. Thank you. | 这太荒谬了 谢谢 |
[00:33] | Now, tell me about you. | 跟我介绍下你自己 |
[00:35] | What do you do? What makes you love it? | 你是做什么的 为什么热爱自己的工作 |
[00:37] | Me? It’s-it’s my turn? | 我吗 该我了吗 |
[00:40] | That’s why we’re here, isn’t it? | 我们来这里 就是为了这个目的 不是吗 |
[00:42] | Well, I thought you was just gonna be monologuing all night, | 我还以为你会自言自语一晚上 |
[00:45] | the way you came in like that. | -就像你进来的时候一样 |
[00:47] | Excuse me? Like what? | -不好意思 什么样子 |
[00:48] | Like someone who doesn’t have time for anybody. | 就像没时间应付任何人一样 |
[00:50] | I don’t sound like that. | 我听上去才不是那样 |
[00:52] | You’ve got 20 minutes to convince me this is a good idea. | “你有20分钟说服我 这是个好主意” |
[00:57] | I sound like that. | 我听起来确实是那样 |
[00:58] | You sound like you’re about to snap somebody in half | 你听起来就像要用舌头把人撕成两半 |
[01:00] | with that tongue of yours. | |
[01:01] | ♪ Roma-ma, Gaga, ooh-la-la ♪ | |
[01:04] | ♪ Want your bad romance. ♪ | |
[01:07] | So, you’re trying to become an astronaut, then? | 你想当宇航员吗 |
[01:11] | Well, they don’t let people like us go to space. | 他们不会让我们这种人进入太空 |
[01:15] | – Hmm. – But it’s fine. I like the lab. | 但是没有关系 |
[01:19] | ♪ No matter what I do… ♪ | 我喜欢实验室 |
[01:21] | I’m really glad my friend was a no-show tonight. | 我真的很高兴我朋友今晚没出现 |
[01:24] | Your friend? | -你的朋友吗 -对 我约了我的朋友 |
[01:25] | Yeah, I was supposed | -你的朋友吗 |
[01:26] | to meet my friend here for a drink, | -对 我约了我的朋友 |
[01:28] | but he didn’t show up. | 来这里喝一杯 但他没出现 |
[01:31] | Y-You’re not my blind date? | 你不是我的相亲对象吗 |
[01:34] | And you didn’t think to mention that earlier? | 你之前没想过要告诉我吗 |
[01:36] | I was having too much fun. | 我还挺享受的 |
[01:38] | Me too. Oh, my God. | 我也是 |
[01:41] | I can’t believe I got stood up. | 天啊 真不敢相信我被放鸽子了 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna kill Howie. (chuckles) | 我要杀了小霍 |
[01:46] | Wait. Did you say Howie? | 等等 你说“小霍”吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah, my neighbor. | 对 我的邻居 |
[01:51] | Howie Han. | 小霍·韩 小亨 |
[01:57] | Hey, Hen. | 嘿 |
[01:58] | Drinks must have gone well. | 小亨 你一定喝得很愉快 |
[02:00] | – Han, what did you do? – What needed | 韩 你做了什么 |
[02:02] | – to be done. – Set me up on a date | 做了我该做的事情 |
[02:04] | without even talking to me about it? | 是指不跟我说一声 就给我安排约会吗 |
[02:06] | Well, when you put it like that… | -你要是这么想… |
[02:07] | – That’s psychopathic. – Listen. | -这很病态 |
[02:09] | Hen, you need to move on from Eva. | 听着 小亨 你应该忘掉伊娃了 |
[02:12] | You weren’t gonna do anything | 你自己什么都不会做 我就推你一把 |
[02:13] | yourself, so I just gave you a little… | 你自己什么都不会做 |
[02:16] | – nudge. – I don’t-I don’t need | 我就推你一把 我不…我不需要被人推 |
[02:18] | a nudge, and that woman is not even | 那个女人都不是我喜欢的类型 |
[02:19] | my type. | 小亨 你只喜欢废柴 |
[02:20] | Hen, your type is losers. You need to make | 小亨 你只喜欢废柴 |
[02:22] | a change. Just give this one a chance. I know | 你需要做出改变 给她一个机会 |
[02:25] | Karen can be kind of intense, | 我知道凯伦可能会有点严肃 |
[02:26] | but after a couple of a tequilas, she’s kind of funny. | 但是几杯龙舌兰下肚 她就很有意思了 |
[02:28] | This could be a really good rebound for you. | -她可能是个很适合你的疗伤对象 |
[02:30] | Listen, she’s-she’s obnoxious. | -听着 她很讨厌 |
[02:33] | That woman thinks she’s God’s holy gift to the human race. | 那个女人自以为 是上帝赐予人类的神圣礼物 |
[02:36] | You should have heard her when she sat down, like I was some | 你应该听听她说话 |
[02:38] | charity case that she was taking pity on. | 好像我是她可怜的施舍对象一样 |
[02:41] | Yeah. That sounds awful. | 好吧 听上去很糟糕 |
[02:43] | So when are you seeing her again? | 你什么时候再和她见面 |
[02:45] | Friday. | 周五 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[02:50] | They want to know how long you’ve been doing your job. | 他们想知道你工作多久了 |
[02:52] | (laughs) Are they trying to make me feel old? | 他们想让我感觉自己很老吗 |
[02:55] | (laughs) Listen, just be flattered | 听着 |
[02:57] | that our son thinks your job is cooler than mine. | 我们儿子觉得你的工作比我的酷 你就偷着乐吧 |
[03:01] | How many careers beat firefighter? | 有多少工作比得过消防员这个职业 |
[03:02] | Your job is cool, too, Mama. I just can’t go to work with you. | 你的工作也很酷 妈妈 只是我不能跟你去上班 |
[03:05] | Oh, okay. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better. | 好吧 这话让我感觉好受点了 |
[03:08] | Plus, you’re not really a firefighter anymore. | 而且 你现在也不算是消防员了 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:13] | – Oh. Oh. – Oh. Oh, sorry. | |
[03:15] | It’s-it’s okay. I got it. I got it. | -抱歉 |
[03:16] | Oh, oh, oh. All right. | -没关系 我来 |
[03:18] | Here we go. | -我来 -我来 |
[03:22] | What… | 什么 |
[03:24] | These are your resignation papers. | 员工离职文件 -这是你的辞职报告 |
[03:27] | – Yeah. – I thought you resigned already. | -对 你不是早就辞职了吗 |
[03:31] | Turning in those papers… | 把这些文件交上去才算正式离职 |
[03:33] | makes it real. | |
[03:37] | Well, the longer you put this off, | 这件事你拖得越久 |
[03:40] | the more you’re gonna torture yourself. | 对自己的折磨就越深 |
[03:44] | Go talk to Bobby. | 去跟鲍比谈谈 |
[03:46] | Then we can move on to the next chapter. | 然后我们就能开启新篇章了 |
[03:51] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔逊医生 |
[03:57] | I’ll go this morning. | 我今天早上就去 |
[04:00] | Eat up, Denny. We got to get going. | 快吃完 丹尼 我们要走了 理工大学应用天体学实验室 |
[04:08] | When did you know you wanted to work in space exploration? | 访客通行证 你什么时候知道 自己想从事太空探索工作的 |
[04:11] | July 18, 1983. | 1983年7月18日 |
[04:14] | My parents woke me up at 4:00 in the morning | 我爸妈在凌晨四点把我叫醒 |
[04:16] | so I could watch Sally Ride become the first American woman | 这样我就能见证 |
[04:19] | to fly in space. | 莎丽·瑞德成为首位飞上太空的美国女性 |
[04:20] | – Did you want to be an astronaut? – Thought about it. | -你想成为宇航员吗 -我想过 |
[04:23] | Just wasn’t in the stars. | 只是命中注定不会实现了 |
[04:25] | That was really bad, Mom. | 真是太糟了 妈 我知道 不过你可以迁就我一点 |
[04:27] | – | – (laughing) I know. I know. |
[04:30] | (laughing) You could have humored me a little bit, though. | |
[04:33] | – Tough crowd. – Way too early for that. | -你好难说服 |
[04:35] | ♪ Mustang Sally ♪ – ♪ Guess you better slow your Mustang down… ♪ – (shutter clicks) | -现在说这个太早了 |
[04:46] | (indistinct chatter) | 我们需要重新平衡氧化剂比 |
[04:49] | ♪ What I said, now ♪ | 释放的还不够… |
[04:52] | ♪ Mustang Sally, now, baby ♪ | 哇 |
[04:56] | ♪ Oh, Lord ♪ | |
[04:59] | ♪ Guess you better slow ♪ | |
[05:01] | ♪ Your Mustang down ♪ | |
[05:06] | ♪ Oh, yeah… ♪ | |
[05:10] | – Denny. – What are they doing? | -丹尼 -他们在做什么 |
[05:12] | Our drivers must be testing out programming for our vehicles. | 我们的司机一定是在测试探测车的编程 |
[05:15] | We work very closely with the Rover projects with them. | 我们在探测器项目上与他们密切合作 |
[05:18] | You call them drivers? | 你叫他们“司机”吗 |
[05:20] | KAREN: They’re the ones who figure out | 是他们想出正确的动作顺序 |
[05:21] | the right sequence of maneuvers | |
[05:22] | to get the robot to do what we want it to. | 好让机器人按我们的意愿行动 |
[05:25] | What do you want this robot to do? | 你们想让这个机器人做什么 |
[05:27] | Detect the presence of extraterrestrial life. ♪ Is ride around, Sally ♪ | 探测外星生命的存在 |
[05:33] | ♪ Ride, Sally, ride… ♪ The Galilean Moons Sample Collection and Testing Robot. | 伽利略卫星样品收集和实验机器人 |
[05:40] | We call it “Beaker.” | 我们叫它“烧杯” |
[05:42] | It’s a mobile chemistry lab. | 这是个移动化学实验室 |
[05:44] | The robot will be able to take water and soil samples. | 这种机器人将能够采集水和土壤样本 |
[05:46] | Then run tests to detect the presence | 然后运行化验 |
[05:48] | of the elements needed to support life. | 以检测是否存在维持生命所需的元素 |
[05:50] | – Good morning, Zainab. – Morning. Hey, Denny. | -早上好 扎伊纳布 -早上好 |
[05:54] | – Hi. – Ready to see some science happen? | -嘿 丹尼 -嗨 准备好见证科学的发生了吗 |
[05:56] | I got permission from the folks over at ADAM | 我得到了ADAM那边的人的允许 |
[05:58] | to take us over there to see a simulation later this afternoon. | 今天下午可以过去看模拟过程 |
[06:02] | An asteroid diversion mission. | 小行星改道任务 |
[06:04] | They want to move an asteroid? Like Armageddon? | 他们想转移一颗小行星吗 就像《绝世天劫》里一样吗 |
[06:06] | Yes, but maybe don’t say that when you see them. (Laughs) | 对 但你见到他们时 还是别这么说了 |
[06:09] | Hey, you can put your stuff over there. Alvin won’t mind. | 嘿 你可以把你的东西放在那边 阿尔文不会介意的 |
[06:12] | (sighs) How is Alvin this morning? | 阿尔文今天早上怎么样 |
[06:15] | Then you drop it. | |
[06:16] | – (indistinct chatter) – What? | 你能检查一下自己的管子吗 |
[06:17] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[06:19] | BOTH: Science fight. | -科学争吵 -科学争吵 |
[06:20] | Guess I got to go break it up. Again. | 看来我得再进去劝架了 |
[06:23] | Can I watch? | 我可以看看吗 |
[06:25] | – No. No kids in the lab. – (phone chimes) | 不可以 孩子禁止进入实验室 |
[06:27] | Oh. And also… no phones. | 手机也不能带进去 |
[06:30] | VICTOR: Everybody else is your problem. | 不要因为你自己的问题责怪别人了 |
[06:31] | I’ve been working on this project for five years now. | 我研究这个项目五年了 |
[06:33] | I’m telling you we cannot do that. | 听好了 你不能这样做 |
[06:35] | All I’m saying is this is our future, and we’re gonna | 好的 我只想说这是我们的未来 |
[06:38] | – get left behind if we don’t do something big. – VICTOR: No. | 如果我们不做点大事 就会落于人后 |
[06:40] | That’s not that way it works. I think that policy should… | 不 |
[06:42] | What are they arguing about? | 这样不行 |
[06:44] | …Troposphere. | -应该在对流层就停止 |
[06:45] | [♪ ♪] | |
[06:46] | – Hey. – (muffled arguing continues) | -他们在争论什么 |
[06:49] | – VICTOR: …the stated purpose of our mission! – ALVIN: Well, maybe we should | 你的计划完全违背了我们的任务使命 |
[06:52] | change the purpose of our mission. | 也许我们应该改变任务使命 |
[06:53] | KAREN: Guys, guys, lower our voices. | 两位 |
[06:55] | Hitu is trying to work. | 你们小点声 希图还要工作呢 |
[06:56] | She’s not even paying attention to us. | -她根本没注意我们 |
[06:58] | (laughing): If it were only that easy. | -要是有那么容易就好了 |
[07:00] | KAREN: Hey, what’s the problem this time, Victor? | 这次是什么问题 维克多 |
[07:02] | – Nothing. – Alvin reconfigured | 没什么 |
[07:04] | the collection compartment. He removed | 阿尔文重新配置了收集室 |
[07:05] | – the witness tubes. – HITU: Okay. | 他移动了证明管 |
[07:07] | Now I’m paying attention. The witness tubes are a crucial part | 好的 现在我开始注意了 证明管是测试协议的关键部分 |
[07:10] | – of the testing protocol. – What are the witness tubes? | 证明管是什么 |
[07:12] | They test the atmosphere at the collection sites | 他们测试收集站的大气 |
[07:15] | for contaminants that might | 检测可能影响我们测试结果的污染物 |
[07:16] | – interfere with our test results. – KAREN: We’ve already | |
[07:18] | – signed off on the interior dimensions. – VICTOR: Wait for it. | 我们已经批准了内部尺寸 |
[07:21] | Look, I-I want to include a storage compartment. | -等等 -我之前就想要一个贮藏室 |
[07:23] | – In case we find something cool we want to retrieve. – VICTOR: Hmm. | 以防我们发现想要取回的好东西 |
[07:26] | He’s hoping to find an alien | 他希望找到一个外星人 |
[07:28] | and then bring it back to Earth. | 然后带回地球 |
[07:30] | KAREN: Alvin, | 阿尔文 |
[07:31] | why don’t you get back | 你回无尘室 |
[07:32] | to the clean room and let everybody | 让大家继续工作如何 |
[07:33] | here get back to work? | |
[07:34] | I promised micro devices we’d have those numbers | 我答应了微设备那边 |
[07:36] | over to them by 11:00. | 11点之前会把这些数据给他们 |
[07:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | HITU: So I’m guessing | 看来不会有外星人贮藏室了 |
[07:46] | no alien compartment, right? | 对吗 |
[07:48] | Correct. | 没错 |
[07:57] | (knocking) | |
[08:01] | – (laughs) – Oh. Deidra, hi. | |
[08:03] | – Hi. – It’s been a while. | -迪德拉 嗨 |
[08:05] | – Good to see you, Hen. – Yeah, uh, come on in. | -嗨 -好久不见 -很高兴见到你 |
[08:08] | (chuckles) | 小亨 请进 你没带寄养的孩子过来 |
[08:10] | Um, I don’t | |
[08:12] | see any foster kids, | |
[08:14] | so I guess you’re not here to do an emergency placement? | 所以我想你不是来做紧急安置的 |
[08:17] | No, Karen already explained your situation, | 没错 凯伦解释了你的情况 |
[08:21] | and I’ve taken you off of our emergency placement list. | 我要把你从我们的紧急安置名单上撤掉 |
[08:25] | And I’ve told her | 我跟她说了 |
[08:28] | that I would drop this off. | 我会把这个带过来 |
[08:30] | She expressed some interest in hosting | 她表示有兴趣主办一些外联活动 |
[08:33] | some outreach events even though you can’t foster anymore. | 即使你不能再接受寄养了 |
[08:37] | – Wait. What? – Mm-hmm. | 等等 什么 |
[08:39] | Karen told you that we weren’t fostering any more children? | 凯伦告诉你 我们不再接受任何寄养孩子了吗 |
[08:43] | She said you’re starting your third year at medical school. | 她说你要开始读医学院的三年级课程 |
[08:46] | And that’s a demanding schedule. | 课程安排会很紧张 |
[08:48] | Yeah, but it’s just another year or two. | -对 |
[08:50] | And then, start your residency. | 但这只是一两年的事情 -然后你的住院医生实习期就开始了 |
[08:54] | Life as you know it is about to change. | 你习惯的生活要发生变化了 |
[09:06] | When do you send it into space? | 你什么时候把这个送上太空 |
[09:08] | Not for a few more years. We have to make sure every | 很多年以后吧 |
[09:11] | little thing about it is in perfect shape, | 我们必须确保它的每一个小部件 都完美无缺 |
[09:13] | and then we have to figure out | 然后想出它完成任务的 |
[09:15] | the best way for it to complete its mission. | -最佳方法 |
[09:18] | – Karen? – Hmm? | -凯伦 |
[09:19] | I just experienced something odd with the high pressure tank. | 高压气瓶那边发生了奇怪的事情 |
[09:21] | – What happened? – I was extracting a sample, | -怎么了 -我正在提取样本 |
[09:23] | but when I went to open the valve, I got shocked. | 但打开阀门的时候 被电了一下 |
[09:25] | It’s outside the parameters of my experience so I just… | 这超出了我的经验范围 所以我不确定… |
[09:27] | – so, I wasn’t sure if I… – We need to stop using that tank | 我们需要马上停止使用气瓶 |
[09:29] | immediately until the techs can get a look at it. | 直到技术部来检查 |
[09:31] | – Did you tell anyone? – I just came to find you. | 你上报了吗 -我就直接来找你了 |
[09:33] | Okay, let’s go. | -好的 我们走 |
[09:36] | Denny, let’s go. | 丹尼 走了 错误 测试无法完成 |
[09:44] | (muttering) | 冷却剂系统禁用 20摄氏度 重新初始化并运行测试 运行 测试成功 |
[09:51] | (machine whirring down) | |
[10:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:23] | (phone ringing) | 冷却剂系统禁用 28摄氏度 |
[10:32] | Hi, Mama. | -嗨 妈妈 |
[10:34] | Oh, oh, hey, honey. | -嘿 亲爱的 |
[10:36] | You having fun down there? | 你在那里玩得开心吗 |
[10:37] | It’s been pretty cool, except they want | 还是很酷的 |
[10:38] | to catch an alien, and Mom won’t let them. | 除了他们想抓外星人 妈不让他们抓 |
[10:40] | Well, I’m sure your mom has her reasons for that. | 你妈那么做肯定有她的理由 |
[10:43] | Hitu, don’t! | 希图 |
[10:47] | Aah! | 不要 |
[10:48] | D-Denny? | 丹尼 |
[10:50] | Den-Denny, are you there? | 你还在听吗 |
[11:00] | (helicopter blades whirring) | 洛杉矶 消防局 |
[11:01] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[11:11] | YIM: Barry, Nina, I want you to start | 杰瑞 妮娜 |
[11:12] | at the southwest corner and work your way up. | 我要你们从西南角开始 慢慢往上检查 |
[11:15] | – Hey. Captain Nash, 118. – Byron Yim. | 嘿 纳什队长 我是118中队 |
[11:17] | – I’m the captain here on campus. – What’s your status? | -拜伦·严 校内消防队队长 -这边情况如何 |
[11:19] | YIM: Evacuation’s in process. Damage seems | 疏散正在进行中 损害似乎仅限于 |
[11:21] | to be confined to one of the labs | 三楼东南角的一个实验室 |
[11:22] | on the southeast corner of third floor. | 三楼东南角的一个实验室 |
[11:24] | We don’t know exactly what might have gone wrong at this point. | 我们目前并不确定出了什么问题 |
[11:26] | – Where do you need us? – Split our manpower. | -你需要我们去哪里 -我们分散了人力 |
[11:28] | PFD will clear the rest of the building | 理工大学消防队会清理大楼其他地方 |
[11:30] | while your team contains any fires at the origin | 你的队伍则在原点控制火势 |
[11:32] | and sweeps for casualties from the initial blast. | 搜寻初始爆炸中的伤亡人员 |
[11:34] | Copy that. All right, guys, suit up. We’re heading inside. | 收到 好了 各位 穿好工作服 我们要进去了 |
[11:37] | Isn’t this where Karen works? | -这不是凯伦工作的地方吗 -对啊 |
[11:40] | – Yep. – Do you guys think Hen knows? | 你们觉得小亨知道吗 |
[11:42] | Yep. | 对啊 |
[11:48] | – Oh… – Mama! | 妈妈 |
[11:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:51] | I-I’m okay, but Mom didn’t come out with us. | 我没事 但是妈没跟我们一起出来 |
[11:53] | I didn’t want to leave, but Zainab said we had to go. | 我本来不想离开 但是扎伊纳布说我们必须走 |
[11:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:58] | It was the right thing to do. | 离开是对的 |
[12:01] | She was in the lab? | 她在实验室吗 |
[12:03] | – I think so. – Okay. | -应该是 -好的 |
[12:05] | I’m gonna go inside and find Mama, okay? | 我要进去…找到你妈 好吗 |
[12:09] | You stay with Zainab. | 你和扎伊纳布待在一起 |
[12:14] | – What do we know? – Not much. We’re headed | -我们都知道什么 -不太多 |
[12:17] | inside now to put out some fires and look for survivors. | 我们要去里面灭火 寻找幸存者 |
[12:19] | Okay. I’ll suit up. | 好 我去换衣服 |
[12:21] | Hen, no, you’re not going inside. | 小亨 不行 你不能进去 |
[12:23] | What? My wife is in there. Of course I am. | 什么 我妻子在里面 我当然要进去 |
[12:27] | You are not a firefighter anymore | 你已经不是消防员了 |
[12:28] | and you’re too close to the situation. | 这次事故与你有太大的利益相关 |
[12:30] | I love you. Now let us do our jobs. | 我爱你 但还是交给我们吧 |
[12:37] | Bring her back to me, Cap. | -把她带回我身边 |
[12:39] | Guaranteed. | 队长 |
[12:48] | (knocking) (door opens) | -我保证 |
[12:50] | KAREN: Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[12:52] | Hey. I’m sorry I was late. | 嘿 我很抱歉 我出门晚了 |
[12:54] | The traffic was, you know, traffic. | 路上真的很堵 |
[12:58] | I was starting to think I really did get stood up this time. | 我都开始想这次真要被放鸽子了 |
[13:03] | ♪ Troubled mind ♪ | |
[13:06] | ♪ Troubled mind all time ♪ | |
[13:10] | ♪ Troubled mind… ♪ | |
[13:14] | Hen? | 小亨 |
[13:15] | Are you gonna come in? | 你要不要进来 |
[13:19] | Okay. The truth is I was actually | 好吧 其实 |
[13:22] | sitting outside in my car, | 我刚才在外面坐车里 |
[13:23] | trying to decide if I should come in. Ah. | 试图想清楚自己该不该进来 |
[13:29] | And… | 你花了26分钟才决定自己该进来吗 |
[13:31] | it took you 26 minutes | |
[13:33] | to decide you should? | |
[13:36] | – Am I really that terrible? – No. | 我真有那么糟糕吗 |
[13:38] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[13:42] | Well, then what took 26 minutes? | 那是什么花了你26分钟呢 |
[13:46] | You know, someone like you… | 你这种人…好像很认真 |
[13:49] | You seem… serious. | |
[13:54] | I’m-I’m… I’m not sure I’m ready for serious. | 我不确定准备好认真恋爱了 |
[14:01] | Well, | 我不一定要认真的 |
[14:03] | I don’t have to be serious. | |
[14:07] | “Crimson and Clover” by Joan Jett & the Black hearts playing… | |
[14:11] | ♪ Now I don’t hardly know her ♪ | |
[14:17] | ♪ But I think I can love her ♪ | |
[14:25] | ♪ Crimson and clover… ♪ | |
[14:35] | (panting) | |
[14:38] | Oh! | |
[14:43] | ♪ I’ve been waiting to show her ♪ | |
[14:50] | ♪ Crimson and clover… ♪ | |
[15:04] | (door opens) | |
[15:08] | Hen. | 小亨 |
[15:09] | Ooh! | 小亨 |
[15:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:16] | (laughing) | |
[15:18] | Hey, where you going? Don’t you want to carpool? | 嘿 你要去哪里 你不想搭便车吗 |
[15:23] | BOBBY: Guys, keep your eyes peeled for any victims who didn’t | 各位 |
[15:25] | make it all the way out. | 仔细搜寻没能逃出去的受害者 |
[15:27] | (alarm blaring) | L-22高舱主要实验室 指定人员使用 |
[15:46] | (woman shouting in distance) | |
[15:55] | Okay, everybody be aware, we are entering an area | 好了 大家都注意 |
[15:58] | with toxic gases, pressurized oxygen and organic peroxides. | 我们进入了一个存在毒气 加压氧和有机过氧化物的区域 |
[16:02] | All right, once we’re inside, everybody keep | 好了 |
[16:04] | a close eye on your air. | 一旦进去 大家都要密切注意自己的氧气 |
[16:06] | Eddie, I want you to get the saw. We’re gonna have to | 埃迪 我想让你去拿电锯 我们需要一块接一块 |
[16:07] | – cut through, piece by piece. – On it, Cap. | -切断这里 -收到 队长 |
[16:10] | BUCK: Looks like the sprinkler system | 看来洒水系统在爆炸中被毁了 |
[16:11] | was destroyed in the explosion, Cap. | 队长 |
[16:14] | We got spot fires everywhere. | -到处都是飞火 -好的 |
[16:16] | All right, Buck, I’m gonna put you in charge | 巴克 |
[16:18] | of coordinating putting those fires out. | 我需要你负责协调工作 灭掉这些火 |
[16:19] | – I’ll grab CO2s. – All right, go, go, go. | -我去拿灭火器 -好的 快点 |
[16:21] | All right, guys, get in, get in, get in, get in. Let’s go. | 好了 伙计们 快进来 快点 |
[16:38] | [♪ ♪] | |
[16:59] | We’re in, Cap! | 我们进来了 队长 |
[17:01] | All right, let’s move. | 好的 赶快行动 |
[17:06] | All right, go, go, go, go. | 快点 |
[17:09] | Chim, clear. | 保持安全距离 |
[17:17] | No pulse. Brain matter’s on the ground. He’s gone. | 没有脉搏 地上全是脑浆 他死了 |
[17:20] | All right, Chim, you keep looking for survivors. | 好的 齐姆 你继续找幸存者 |
[17:25] | Buck, start spraying. | -巴克 开始喷洒 |
[17:27] | I’m on it, Cap! | -马上就去 队长 |
[17:29] | – EDDIE: Got a live one. – BOBBY: Sir, are you okay? | 我们找到了一个活人 先生 |
[17:32] | Can you walk? | 你还好吗 你能走路吗 |
[17:33] | All right, Ortiz, evacuate this man. | 好了 奥尔蒂斯 把这位先生撤离出去 |
[17:35] | – Sir, you’re gonna go with him. Go, go, go. – I got you. | 先生 你要跟他一起走 -快点 -我来帮你 |
[17:42] | Check over there. | 检查一下那边 |
[17:45] | Okay, first fire’s out. | 好了 第一波火被扑灭了 |
[17:47] | BOBBY: Hey, LAFD. Anyone hear me? | 嘿 洛杉矶消防局 |
[17:49] | – LAFD. – KAREN: Here. Over here. | 有人听到我说话吗 -洛杉矶消防局 -在这边 |
[17:54] | Here. | 我在这里 |
[17:56] | We got someone missing arm. | 这里有人失去了一条胳膊 |
[17:58] | Karen, are you all right? | 凯伦 你还好吧 |
[17:59] | I want you to take this. Breathe in and out. | 我需要你拿着这个 然后呼吸 |
[18:01] | Denny was here today. Is he okay? | 丹尼今天也在这里 他没事吧 |
[18:03] | Denny is fine. He’s with Hen. | -丹尼没事 |
[18:05] | Hen’s here already? | 他和小亨在一起 -小亨已经来了吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, they’re good, they’re good. I got her, Karen. | -对 他们没事 -交给我 凯伦 |
[18:10] | Get in here, guys. | 在这里 快过来 |
[18:15] | CHIMNEY: Complete amputation of the arm. We got to clamp | 手臂完全截肢 |
[18:17] | that artery and make a junctional tourniquet. | 我们要夹住动脉 做一个交叉止血带 |
[18:20] | – Karen, are you injured? – Oh, nothing serious. | -凯伦 你受伤了吗 -不严重 |
[18:22] | Just some bumps and bruises, a couple of cuts. | 只是一些撞伤和淤伤 划了几个口子 |
[18:24] | Hitu got the worst of it. Just focus on her. | 希图的情况最严重 专注于她就好 |
[18:26] | She’s tachycardic and hypotensive. | 她有心动过速和血压升高的症状 |
[18:28] | BP is 60/30. It’s dropping fast. | 血压是60和30 下降得很快 |
[18:31] | EDDIE: Brachial artery’s retracted | 肱动脉缩回到肩膀内了 |
[18:32] | up into the shoulder. I’m gonna have | -我必须要找到它 -你觉得我们多快能移动她 |
[18:33] | – to go searching for it. – BOBBY: Okay. | -我必须要找到它 |
[18:35] | How soon do you think we can move her? | -你觉得我们多快能移动她 |
[18:36] | CHIMNEY: We’ll work as fast as we can, | 我们会尽快作业 |
[18:38] | but we got to clamp this major artery first. | 但必须先夹住大动脉 |
[18:39] | BOBBY: All right, let’s make it happen. | 好了 开始吧 |
[18:43] | Karen, can you help me? Keep her head steady? | 凯伦 你能帮我吗 保持她的头部稳定 |
[18:45] | Okay. Tilt it that way. There you go. | 好的 往那边倾斜 好了 |
[18:48] | Nice and steady. | 一定要稳住 |
[18:54] | Okay. | |
[19:03] | Eddie, how we doing with that clamp? | 埃迪 夹好了吗 |
[19:05] | Still looking for that artery. | 我还在找那条动脉 |
[19:06] | BOBBY: Buck, what’s your ETA? Karen needs an escort out. | 巴克 你大概什么时候过来 需要有人把凯伦护送出去 |
[19:10] | – On my way, Cap. – BOBBY: All right. Karen? | -正在路上 队长 -好的 凯伦 |
[19:14] | – Karen, it’s time to go. – No. I’m-I’m not leaving. | 凯伦 我们该走了 不 我不走 |
[19:16] | I’m not asking. Buck is gonna take you down. | 这不是询问 巴克会带你出去 |
[19:19] | Denny and Hen are waiting for you outside. Let’s go. | 丹尼和小亨在外面等你 我们走 |
[19:21] | Well, I should stay with her. She’s my responsibility. | 我应该跟她待在一起 我得对她负责 |
[19:23] | She is in the best hands, and we’re gonna be | 她有专业的人员照顾 |
[19:25] | right behind you. Let’s go. | 我们会紧跟在你们后面出去 |
[19:27] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[19:29] | (Eddie grunting) | |
[19:32] | I got it! | 找到了 |
[19:38] | Okay, you guys got the tourniquet on, | 你们给她戴上止血带 |
[19:40] | now let’s get her ready to move. | 我们准备移动她 |
[19:41] | Copy that. | -收到 |
[19:42] | On it, Cap. | -马上行动 队长 |
[19:51] | Hen? | 小亨 |
[19:52] | Athena. What are you doing here? | 阿西娜 你怎么来了 |
[19:55] | Toni called me. | 东尼给我打了电话 |
[19:56] | She was afraid you might do something fool-headed | 她害怕你会做傻事 |
[19:58] | and try to force your way inside that building. | 强行冲进那栋楼 |
[20:00] | Bobby wouldn’t let me. | 鲍比不让我进去 |
[20:01] | How long have they been inside? | 他们进去多久了 |
[20:03] | 20 minutes. Feels like forever. | 20分钟 感觉像过了一辈子 |
[20:06] | – It’ll be soon. – WOMAN: This guy’s bleeding. | -他们很快就出来了 |
[20:08] | MAN: We need some help over here. | -这个人在流血 |
[20:09] | – WOMAN: Oh, my God. – (grunting) | 天啊 快来人帮忙 |
[20:11] | – WOMAN: Somebody, please! – What the… | -什么… |
[20:12] | Oh, my goodness. | -我的天啊 |
[20:14] | (gurgling, grunting) | 嘿 冷静 |
[20:16] | Hey, take it easy. Hold on, hold on! | |
[20:19] | Take it easy, easy. Take it easy. | 先别动 冷静点 |
[20:20] | Take it easy. Okay, hold on. Take it easy. | 别动 冷静一下 |
[20:24] | – Take it-take it easy. Calm-calm down. – Easy, easy. | -冷静下来 -好了 |
[20:26] | We’re looking at cranial and facial fractures. | 我看一下 |
[20:30] | Coolant… | 颅骨和面部骨折 |
[20:31] | He wants-he wants to write something. | 他想…他想写东西 |
[20:33] | – Okay. Okay. – (groaning) | 好的 |
[20:35] | I need a paramedic and a med kit. | 我需要医护人员和医药箱 |
[20:38] | Here. Here. | 给你 |
[20:40] | (grunting) | 先生 |
[20:47] | – Oh… – Whoa! Sir. Sir. | |
[20:50] | – What does is say? – Okay. | -好吧 -他写了什么 |
[20:51] | ATHENA: “Coolant danger. Warn them.” | “冷却剂 危险 警告他们” |
[20:59] | Then I come home from work the next day, and discovered | 第二天我下班回家 |
[21:02] | she’d stolen all my shoes. | 发现她把我的鞋都偷走了 |
[21:04] | – Your shoes? – Mm-hmm. | 你的鞋吗 |
[21:06] | All of ’em? | |
[21:08] | Even my slippers. | -全偷走了吗 -连我的拖鞋都偷走了 |
[21:10] | Well, if that’s your craziest ex story, you’re doing good. | 如果这就是你最疯狂的前任故事 那你还算幸运 |
[21:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:17] | You got better than stolen shoes? | 你的故事比偷鞋还“幸运”吗 |
[21:20] | Lying faced own, handcuffed in front of my apartment | 在我的公寓前 脸朝下趴在地上 被铐上手铐 |
[21:23] | while a cop searched it for drugs. | 同时警察在屋里搜毒品 |
[21:30] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[21:32] | My first love. | 我的初恋 |
[21:34] | My only love, I guess. | 大概也是我唯一的恋人 |
[21:38] | And you know the thing that I remember most | 你知道那天早上我印象最深的是什么吗 |
[21:41] | about that morning? | |
[21:43] | The whole time | 他们在搜查的过程中 |
[21:45] | they were searching… | |
[21:48] | she never looked at me. | 她一眼都没看过我 |
[21:51] | Not once. | 一眼都没有 |
[21:55] | Uh… | |
[21:56] | did you not know? | 你当时不知道吗 |
[21:59] | I mean, I suspected she was using, but I… | 我怀疑过她在吸毒 |
[22:02] | (scoffs) I had no idea she was dealing. | 但我不知道她在贩毒 |
[22:14] | I-I’m sorry. I know it’s a lot. | 抱歉 我知道信息量很大 |
[22:19] | I would understand if you wanted to, uh… | 我能理解的 如果你想… |
[22:25] | …break out now. | 现在停止交往的话 |
[22:44] | (alarm blaring) | |
[22:46] | MAN: Help! | 救命 |
[22:47] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[22:51] | Probably nothing. We-we already cleared this floor. | 可能什么都没有 我们已经清理过这一层了 |
[22:53] | Well, I… I swear I heard something. | 不 |
[22:56] | (groaning in distance) | 我发誓听到了声音 |
[22:58] | Oh, I-I heard that, too. | 我也听到了 |
[23:01] | Hey, hey, wait, K-Karen, stop! | 嘿 等等 |
[23:04] | (man groaning) – BUCK: Hey, let me go first, okay? | 凯伦 站住 |
[23:07] | Just-just stay behind me. | 让我先去 好吗 待在我后面 |
[23:11] | – KAREN: You okay? – I fell, hurt my leg. | -你还好吧 -我摔倒了 |
[23:14] | – BUCK: Can you stand? – I hit my head. | -我的腿受伤了 -你能站起来吗 |
[23:16] | I could only make it in here. | 我撞到了头 只能走到这里了 |
[23:18] | I tried to get up, but I’m… I’m too dizzy. | 我想起来 但是我…我太晕了 |
[23:20] | Okay, I’m gonna carry you out, | 好的 我会把你抱出去 |
[23:22] | and the paramedics outside will take a look at you, okay? | 外面的医务人员会给你检查 好吗 |
[23:25] | All right. Just get in here. | 好了 |
[23:27] | – Okay… – (Colton groans) | 让开 |
[23:29] | ATHENA: Captain 118, this is Sergeant Grant. | 118队长 |
[23:31] | – Go for Captain Nash. – We have a young man | 我是格兰特警佐 呼叫纳什队长 |
[23:33] | out front who seems to have been in one of those labs. | 外面有个年轻人好像是实验室的成员 |
[23:36] | – Wait, wait, wait. Stop. – He’s got on a white | -等等 |
[23:38] | plastic suit. | 停下 -他穿着白色的防护服 |
[23:40] | KAREN: That’s Alvin. Is he okay? | 那是阿尔文 他没事吧 |
[23:42] | ATHENA: Hen is working on him now. | 凯文正在抢救他 |
[23:43] | He kept trying to warn us. | 他一直试图警告我们 |
[23:45] | Athena, what did he say? | 阿西娜 他说了什么 |
[23:47] | He said, “Coolant, danger, warn them.” | 他说 “冷却剂 危险 警告他们” |
[23:53] | The clean room. | 无尘室 |
[23:55] | Bobby, you need to get to the clean room lab | 鲍比 你需要去无尘室 |
[23:57] | and make sure nobody opens that door. | 确保没人打开那扇门 |
[23:59] | With the coolant system disabled, there’s no control | 冷却剂系统已经停用 |
[24:01] | on the combustion systems inside the device. | 设备内部的燃烧系统无法控制 |
[24:04] | An infusion of oxygen will cause a dangerous fluctuation. | 氧气的注入会导致危险的波动 |
[24:06] | What does that mean, Karen? | 这是什么意思 凯伦 |
[24:09] | The room is a bomb and the door is the fuse. | 那个房间是个炸弹 而那扇门就是导火线 |
[24:13] | Copy that. Soon as you can get her out, you move. | 收到 一等到能送她出去 你就行动 |
[24:16] | You do not wait for me. All right, Karen, talk to me. | 不用等我 好的 |
[24:19] | Where am I going? | 凯伦 跟我说话 我要往哪里走 |
[24:20] | I’m trying to do a blind intubation, | 我想做盲插管 |
[24:22] | but I… I can’t see the cords. | 但是看不到声带 |
[24:25] | I need you to put pressure on the cricoid. | 我需要你在环状软骨上施加压力 |
[24:28] | Right here. | 好的 |
[24:29] | – The-the what? – Adam’s apple. | -什么东西 -就是喉结 |
[24:32] | Then half an inch below. | 在它下方一厘米处施压 |
[24:34] | You put pressure there. | |
[24:36] | Good. Okay, let’s try this again. | 很好 好的 我们再试一次 |
[24:38] | Cricoid pressure. Now work and release. | 环状软骨压迫 施压并释放 |
[24:41] | There’s just too much blood. I can’t see a thing. | 血太多了 |
[24:43] | Mm-mmm. I’m gonna try to do one more thing, | 我什么都看不到 我要再试一种方法 |
[24:46] | and if that doesn’t work, we’re gonna have to trach him. | 如果这样没用 我就要给他进行气管插管了 |
[24:48] | I need a bougie. | 我需要一条探条 |
[24:55] | One down, one to go. | 一条已经插入 还有一条 |
[25:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:13] | We got it. | 成功了 |
[25:15] | (alarm blaring) | |
[25:18] | BOBBY: Captain Yim, This is Captain Nash, | 严队长 |
[25:21] | come in. | 我是纳什队长 请回答 |
[25:22] | Anyone got eyes on Captain Yim? | 有人看到严队长了吗 |
[25:24] | FIREFIGHTER: He’s not responding. | 他没有回应 |
[25:26] | YIM (in distance): All clear! | |
[25:30] | PFD. | 无尘室 理工大学消防队 |
[25:39] | BOBBY: You okay, Captain? | 你没事吧 队长 |
[25:42] | YIM: How’d you know it was gonna do that? | 你怎么知道会爆炸 |
[25:44] | BOBBY: Inside information. | 内部消息 |
[25:47] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[25:58] | Oh… | |
[26:01] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[26:03] | Oh. | |
[26:05] | DENNY: Mom! | 妈 |
[26:08] | I’m okay, baby. | 我没事 孩子 |
[26:12] | KAREN: A baby? | 孩子吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah, Eva was, uh… pretty sketchy | 对 |
[26:19] | with the details on the father, but she’s… | 伊娃对孩子爸爸的印象很模糊 |
[26:22] | …definitely pregnant. | 但她肯定怀孕了 |
[26:24] | Definitely looking at about | 而且肯定要在监狱服至少三到五年的刑 |
[26:27] | at least three to five years in prison… | |
[26:29] | I don’t understand. Why would she call you? | 我不明白 她为什么给你打电话 |
[26:35] | Well, she wants me to take the baby. | 她想把孩子给我 |
[26:39] | To adopt him. | 让我收养他 |
[26:43] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[26:47] | (scoffs) Wow. | 哇 |
[26:51] | That’s a hell of an ask. | 这要求很过分 |
[26:55] | How did she react when you said no? | 你拒绝她的时候 她是什么反应 |
[27:02] | Hen. | 小亨 |
[27:04] | You told her no, right? | 你拒绝她了 |
[27:08] | I… I-I didn’t say yes. | 对吧 |
[27:12] | (scoffs) But… | 我没有同意 |
[27:14] | you didn’t say no. | 但是你也没有拒绝 |
[27:19] | After everything that woman did to you… | 在那女人对你做了那么多过分的事之后 |
[27:22] | Why would you even take the call? | -你为什么要接那通电话 -什么 |
[27:24] | What? | 一个从破地方打来电话的囚犯 |
[27:25] | “An inmate is calling from blah-blah wherever…” | 一个从破地方打来电话的囚犯 |
[27:28] | You knew it was her | 你知道那是她 |
[27:30] | and you chose to accept the call. | 但还是选择接电话了 |
[27:32] | Yeah, she doesn’t have anybody else, Karen. | 对 但她身边没有人了 凯伦 |
[27:36] | She doesn’t have you either. | 你也不是她的身边人了 |
[27:40] | Or least she’s not supposed to. | 至少她不配拥有你 |
[27:43] | I thought we were building a life together. | 我还以为我们要一起打造新生活 |
[27:46] | We are. | 是的 |
[27:48] | We’re here. | 我们住在这栋房子里 |
[27:49] | In this house. And we have all this space… | 家里地方这么大 |
[27:53] | That you want to fill with your ex-girlfriend’s kid. | 你想把前女友的孩子放进家里 |
[27:58] | Do you know how insane that sounds? | 你知道这听上去多离谱吗 |
[27:59] | Can you put your jealousy aside for one minute?! | 你能先把自己的嫉妒放在一边吗 |
[28:02] | This it’s jealousy, Hen. | 这不是嫉妒 小亨 |
[28:04] | You always said | 你总是说后悔没早点跟伊娃表明立场 |
[28:06] | that you regretted not taking a stand with Eva earlier. | |
[28:09] | Well, this is me. | 现在我表明立场了 |
[28:11] | Taking a stand. | |
[28:14] | You need to tell her no. | 你需要拒绝她 |
[28:20] | And what if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[28:23] | Then she walked out. | 然后她就离开了 |
[28:26] | CHIMNEY: So, what are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么做 |
[28:28] | HEN: I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:31] | It’s so messy and complicated. | 这件事很混乱 很复杂 |
[28:34] | We bought a damn house together. | 我们还一起买了房子 |
[28:36] | I never imagined that I’d need a lawyer | 我没想到和女朋友分手还要请律师 |
[28:39] | to break up with my girlfriend. | |
[28:41] | (short chuckle) | |
[28:42] | Hen, I know you don’t want to hear this, but… | 小亨 我知道你不想听到这话 但是… |
[28:45] | This is not about Eva. | 这和伊娃无关 |
[28:48] | Not in the way that you think it is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[28:52] | Okay, so, how is it? | 好吧 |
[28:55] | (sighs) | 那这是怎么回事 |
[28:57] | Eva’s using… | 伊娃吸毒不是为了放松 |
[28:58] | It didn’t come from a recreational place. | |
[29:03] | The wounds she was trying to block out | 她试图抹去的那些伤口很旧很深 |
[29:05] | are old and deep. | |
[29:08] | I couldn’t heal her | 我无法治愈她 |
[29:09] | and I couldn’t save her. | 我无法拯救她 |
[29:11] | But you can save the kid. | 但你可以拯救那个孩子 |
[29:13] | Feels like someone in this story should get a happy ending. | 感觉这个故事中 应该有个人得到圆满的结局 |
[29:20] | Zainab, thanks for looking after Denny. | 扎伊纳布 谢谢你照顾丹尼 |
[29:22] | I was so worried. | -我担心坏了 |
[29:24] | Of course. I’m just glad you’re okay. | -不客气 你没事真是太好了 |
[29:27] | – Yeah. – I just… | 我…我只是很走运 |
[29:30] | I just got lucky. | |
[29:32] | Are you okay? You sound a little… | 你没事吧 |
[29:35] | Oh, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 你听起来有点… |
[29:37] | I just… I have to catch my breath. | 我没事 我只是… 我只需要喘口气 仅此而已 |
[29:40] | ATHENA: Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:42] | Captain Nash? | 纳什队长 |
[29:47] | – Thanks again. – Take care. You bet. | -再次感谢 |
[29:48] | – (hyperventilating) – Kar-Karen? | -保重 |
[29:50] | Ka-Karen, Karen. Karen! | 凯伦 |
[29:51] | Karen. Karen. | 凯伦 |
[29:55] | Karen, can you hear me? | 凯伦 你能听到我说话吗 |
[29:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:58] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Karen. | 天啊 凯伦 |
[30:10] | She’s in V-tach. Pushing epi. | 她出现了室颤 推入肾上腺素 |
[30:15] | Let’s shock her. | -对她进行电击 -好的 |
[30:18] | BOBBY: All right. Okay, clear. | 好的 离手 |
[30:21] | CHIMNEY: Karen, are you there? | 凯伦 你还在听吗 |
[30:23] | What do you want, Howie? | 你想做什么 小霍 |
[30:25] | Karen, | 凯伦 我不知道该怎么说 |
[30:26] | – I don’t know how to say this. – What, Howie? | 凯伦 我不知道该怎么说 怎么了 小霍 |
[30:30] | Karen, Hen is dead. | 凯伦 |
[30:33] | [♪ ♪] | |
[30:36] | What? Wh… | 小亨死了 什么 |
[30:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:41] | Okay, okay, she’s not. I’m sorry. Hen is not | 好吧 她没有 |
[30:42] | actually dead, but-but she had | 我很抱歉 小亨没有真死 |
[30:45] | a pretty bad near-miss accident | 但她昨晚遭遇了一场很糟糕 差点死去的事故 |
[30:47] | – last night. – What the hell, Howie? | 你搞什么 小霍 |
[30:50] | You can’t just say stuff like that. | 这种事情不能随便说 |
[30:52] | I know. I just, I… | 我知道 |
[30:53] | We had a really tough call. | 我只是…我们做了个很艰难的决定 |
[30:56] | And it was rough | 情况很棘手 |
[30:57] | and there was a minute when I thought Hen was dead, | 有那么一瞬间 我想到小亨会死 |
[31:00] | and it scared the crap out of me. | 我都快被吓死了 |
[31:01] | KAREN: And | 所以你决定让别人也感受一下 |
[31:02] | you decided to pay that experience forward? | 所以你决定让别人也感受一下 |
[31:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:07] | – Look… – (sighs) | 听着 我知道你们俩分手了 |
[31:07] | look, I know you two broke up. | 听着 我知道你们俩分手了 |
[31:09] | And I just thought you needed to know | 我就是觉得你需要知道 |
[31:11] | what it would feel like | |
[31:12] | if you woke up tomorrow and you found out | 如果你明天醒来 |
[31:15] | Hen wasn’t in this world anymore. | 发现小亨已经不在这个世界上 会是什么感觉 |
[31:17] | – Howie. – Karen, | -小霍 -凯伦 |
[31:18] | you think about that before you get | 你上飞机前考虑一下这件事 |
[31:20] | on that plane, okay? | 好吗 |
[31:21] | Goodbye, Howie. | 再见 小霍 |
[31:23] | And I’m so sorry, Karen. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:24] | I’m so sorry. | 凯伦 |
[31:28] | WOMAN: Attention, passengers on the flight 2112 to Houston. | 我很抱歉 乘坐2112次航班飞往休斯顿的乘客请注意 |
[31:33] | This is your last call for final boarding. | 这是最后的登机通知 |
[31:35] | Flight 2112… | 2112次航班 |
[31:37] | HEN: Karen! Come on, baby. | 凯伦 快醒来 宝贝 |
[31:39] | You can do this. | 你能挺过来的 |
[31:41] | – Okay, let’s go again. – Clear. | -好了 再来一次 -离手 |
[31:47] | Nothing. | 没有反应 |
[31:51] | Come on. | 醒过来 |
[31:54] | Come on, baby, you can do it. | 醒过来 宝贝 |
[32:00] | – (exhales) – Uh. Hi? | 你可以做到的 嗨 |
[32:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:07] | Never better. | 不能再好了 |
[32:12] | Hen, what happened to you? | 小亨 你出了什么事 |
[32:15] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[32:19] | You don’t live here anymore. | 你已经不住在这里了 |
[32:21] | – Howie said you got hurt. – (groans) | 小霍说你受伤了 |
[32:24] | I’m gonna kill him as so… | 等我一恢复好 |
[32:26] | soon as I can get back on my feet. | 就马上杀了他 |
[32:28] | – Don’t touch me. – Let me help you. | 别碰我 |
[32:31] | I don’t need your help. | -让我帮帮你 -我不需要你的帮助 |
[32:33] | I don-I don’t want you here. Just go. | 我不想让你待在这里 走吧 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:45] | I made a mistake. | 我犯错了 |
[32:47] | I was calling you, you wouldn’t answer. | 我给你打电话 你都不接 |
[32:50] | And now… (scoffs) | 现在… |
[32:52] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来了 |
[32:55] | Because I thought you were dead. | 因为我以为你死了 |
[32:59] | When Howie called, | 小霍打电话来的时候 |
[33:01] | there was a moment when I thought | 有那么一瞬间 |
[33:04] | you died in that accident. | 我以为你在那场事故中死了 |
[33:07] | When I felt like | 我感觉自己要永远失去你了 |
[33:09] | I’d lost you forever. | |
[33:13] | And it scared me. | 想到你死了 |
[33:15] | To think of you being gone. | 我再也没机会补救 |
[33:19] | Never having a chance to | 或者再次尝试 |
[33:21] | fix things or try again. | 就感觉很害怕 |
[33:24] | Karen, it’s too late. | 凯伦 太晚了 |
[33:26] | It’s not. | 不晚 |
[33:29] | As long as we are both here on this Earth… | 只要我们都生活在地球上… |
[33:33] | As long as we have tomorrow, | 只要我们还有明天 |
[33:37] | it’s not too late. | 就不算太晚 |
[33:40] | Okay, we’ve got a normal rhythm. | 好了 |
[33:43] | (sobbing) | 心率正常了 |
[33:46] | (indistinct chatter) | 急诊室 |
[33:58] | (panting) | |
[34:12] | Oh… How’s she doing? | |
[34:13] | Karen’s out of surgery. They removed her spleen. | -她怎么样了 -凯伦做完手术了 他们切掉了她的脾脏 |
[34:16] | It must have gotten nicked | 气瓶碎片刺穿她腹部的时候 |
[34:17] | when the tank shrapnel pierced her abdomen | 脾脏一定被划伤了 |
[34:19] | and then it burst when she got outside. | 然后出来的时候破裂了 |
[34:20] | But you can live without a spleen, right? | -没有脾脏也能活下去 对吧 |
[34:22] | Yeah, people do it every day. | -对 人们每天都是这样的 |
[34:23] | She’s gonna be okay. | -她会好起来的 -他们会让她留院观察 |
[34:24] | They’re gonna hold her for observation, | -她会好起来的 -他们会让她留院观察 |
[34:26] | but she should be able to go home | 但她应该几天之后就能回家 |
[34:27] | in a couple of days. | |
[34:30] | (indistinct announcement over P.A.) | |
[34:42] | Hey, hey, there, hey, there. | 嘿 |
[34:44] | – (groaning) – (chuckling) | 你醒了 |
[34:47] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:49] | We were so worried about you. | 我们担心死你了 |
[34:53] | Uh, is… is everyone okay? | 大家都好吗 |
[34:59] | – Hitu. Uh, my team? – Yeah, yeah. | -希图…我的团队 -都好 |
[35:04] | Alvin and-and Hitu… | 阿尔文和希图 |
[35:07] | They’ll-they’ll need some time to heal, | 他们需要一些时间痊愈 但他们会没事 |
[35:09] | but they’re gonna to be okay. | 好的 |
[35:10] | Oh, yeah? | 好的 |
[35:11] | And-and everyone else, they… | 别人都带着轻微擦伤和烧伤逃出来了 |
[35:13] | they got out with minor scrapes and burns. | |
[35:16] | And Zainab, she’s… | 扎伊纳布在等候室 |
[35:18] | she’s in the waiting room. | |
[35:21] | She was so concerned about you. | 她很担心你 |
[35:30] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[35:32] | I’m sorry. | -我很遗憾 -不 |
[35:34] | – He died in the initial blast. – Oh, God. | -他在初始爆炸时就死了 |
[35:36] | – I’m so sorry. – Oh, God. | 真的很遗憾 -天啊 |
[35:40] | Denny? | 丹尼 |
[35:41] | Denny… what did he see? | 他看到了什么 |
[35:44] | He’s fine. He’s fine. | -他没事 -他安全吗 |
[35:47] | He’s fine. He’s sleeping over at Toni’s till we’re back home. | 他没事 我们回家之前 他都在东尼家过夜 |
[35:52] | Was he scared? | 他害怕吗 |
[35:55] | Just worried about you. | 他只是很担心你 |
[35:58] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[36:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我还以为会失去你 |
[36:05] | (laughs) | |
[36:07] | Nope. | 不会 |
[36:09] | Still here. | 我还在 |
[36:11] | (both laughing) | |
[36:18] | (Karen groans) | |
[36:19] | I asked the nurse to, uh… | 我问护士要了行军床 |
[36:22] | to give me some kind of a cot or something so that I could… stay here with you tonight. | 这样晚上我就能在这里陪你了 |
[36:28] | No. Go home. | 不 回家吧 |
[36:29] | No, Karen. I’m not… | 不 凯伦 我不… |
[36:32] | Denny… | 丹尼需要你 |
[36:34] | needs you. | |
[36:37] | He comes first. | 他是最重要的 |
[36:55] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[36:57] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[36:59] | Hey, sweetie. You couldn’t sleep? | 嘿 亲爱的 你睡不着吗 |
[37:02] | No. | 对 |
[37:03] | When’s Mom coming home from the hospital? | 妈什么时候从医院回来 |
[37:06] | I think it’s gonna be at least another day or two before that. | 我想至少还得再等一两天 |
[37:11] | But she’s okay, right? | 但是她没事 对吗 |
[37:13] | Oh, yeah, she’s gonna be fine. | 对 她会没事的 |
[37:16] | Little bit of rest and she’ll be back to herself. | 只要稍微休息一下 她就能恢复好 |
[37:20] | I was really scared. | 我那时候要吓死了 |
[37:23] | I’m glad you were there to save her. | 我很高兴你当时在现场 救回她一命 |
[37:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:30] | Okay. You want some cocoa? | 好了 你想喝可可吗 |
[37:34] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[37:35] | You get the cups and I’ll get the milk started. | 好啊 你去拿杯子 我先去热牛奶 |
[37:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:43] | (cupboard opens) | 爱 |
[37:47] | (cupboard closes) | |
[38:10] | Mama? You coming? | 妈妈 你要来吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah. I’m coming. | 好啊 |
[38:38] | (baby cooing) | 我这就过去 |
[38:41] | Are we supposed to take him out of the carrier? | 我们要把他从婴儿车上抱下来吗 |
[38:45] | Uh… | 我… |
[38:46] | Feels weird to have him on the coffee table. | 把他放在咖啡桌上感觉很奇怪 |
[38:49] | You know, I don’t… | 我…我没有… |
[38:51] | He doesn’t seem to mind. | 他好像不介意 |
[38:53] | I mean, or we could call your mom and-and ask her. | 我们也可以给你妈打电话 问问她 |
[38:56] | No, no. | 不 |
[38:58] | She will take that as an invitation, | 她会把这当成邀请 |
[38:59] | and we will not be rid of her until he leaves for college. | 等他去上大学 |
[39:02] | (giggling) | 我们才能甩掉她 |
[39:04] | We can figure this out together. | -我们可以一起想出办法的 |
[39:05] | Yeah. (coos) | -对 |
[39:08] | – (phone dings) – And with the help of Google. – Yes. Yes. | -还要谷歌的帮助 |
[39:11] | – (cooing) – Google. | -没错 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 谷歌 好的 |
[39:19] | Hey. | -嘿 |
[39:20] | – It’s official. – What? | 正式通过了 -什么 |
[39:22] | Senate votes 63 to 31 to repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” | 参议院以63比31的选票废除了 |
[39:26] | – (chuckling) – (gasps) | “不问 不说”政策 |
[39:28] | – Finally. – So, what… | 可算等到了 |
[39:30] | Does this mean I’m about to be living with an astronaut? | 等等 |
[39:32] | Oh… | 这意味着 我要和宇航员住在一起了吗 |
[39:33] | Do you have any idea | 你知道这到底意味着什么吗 |
[39:35] | what that would entail? | |
[39:36] | There’s no way I can do that with a baby. | 不 我不可能在有孩子的情况下 去做这件事 |
[39:38] | But Karen, this was your dream. | 但是 凯伦 这是你的梦想 |
[39:41] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[39:44] | Now I have a new one. | 但是我在地球上有了新梦想… |
[39:47] | Here on Earth. | |
[39:49] | With you. | 跟你 |
[39:52] | And Denny. | 和丹尼一起 |
[39:54] | – (Denny crying) – Oh. Uh… – Oh, oh, all right. | 好吧 我去拿奶瓶 |
[39:58] | – I-I’ll grab the bottle. – I’ll grab the baby. | -我去抱孩子 -好的 |
[40:00] | – Okay. – See? | 看到了吗 |
[40:02] | Teamwork. | 团队合作 |
[40:05] | We got this. | 我们应付得来 |
[40:09] | – HEN: All right, easy. – (grunts) | 好了 慢点 经典 混合干果 |
[40:12] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[40:14] | – Oh… – Here we are. | 到家了 |
[40:16] | We got you set up on the couch. | 我们要把你安置在沙发上 |
[40:18] | We made you a little recovery room | 我给你弄了个小小的康复室 |
[40:20] | (chuckling) – so that you don’t have to get up | 这样你就不用站起来到处走动了 |
[40:23] | and move around as much. | |
[40:25] | Hen, I’m fine. | 小亨 我没事 |
[40:26] | You are not fine, | 你有事 |
[40:28] | and don’t try to argue with me about it. | 在这件事上别跟我吵 |
[40:31] | ♪ And when your hope ♪ | |
[40:33] | – ♪ Starts to fade… ♪ – (door closes) | |
[40:35] | You heard your doctor. | 你听到医生的话了 |
[40:36] | You’re on strict bed rest. | 你要严格卧床休息 |
[40:39] | Don’t make me give him a call. | 别逼我给他打电话 |
[40:42] | ♪ Don’t be afraid… ♪ | |
[40:43] | Oh. (Groans) | |
[40:46] | I hate this part. | 我讨厌现在这样 |
[40:48] | (Hen chuckles) | |
[40:49] | And blowing up would have been a better part? | 你不讨厌爆炸吗 |
[40:52] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[40:54] | Endless hours of TV, book after book, | 没完没了地看电视 |
[40:57] | magazine after magazine, just… | 一本书接一本书 |
[41:00] | waiting for the body to heal itself. | 一本杂志接一本杂志 等待身体自行痊愈 |
[41:02] | Waiting is mind-numbing. | 等待是非常乏味的事 |
[41:04] | (chuckling) My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[41:06] | The Eve ready Bunny. (laughs) | 劲量兔 |
[41:08] | Well, I have to be. | 我必须要这样 |
[41:10] | ‘Cause my wife is starting year three of medical school. | 我老婆要开始念医学院三年级了 |
[41:14] | And somebody’s gonna have to pick up the slack around here. | 总得有人照顾家里 |
[41:18] | I’m not. | 我不去念了 |
[41:21] | I’m going back to work, | 我要重新回去工作 |
[41:23] | not med school. | 我不去医学院了 |
[41:26] | H… Hen, | 小亨 |
[41:28] | I-I’m gonna be back up on my feet soon. | 我…我很快就会恢复好 |
[41:31] | – You don’t have to quit… – Listen, someone told me, | -你不用放弃医学… |
[41:35] | recently, that my life as I knew it | -听着 |
[41:38] | was gonna change completely. | 最近有人告诉我 我习惯的生活会完全改变 |
[41:42] | Oh, okay. But we knew that, didn’t we? | 好 但这个我们早就明白了 不是吗 |
[41:47] | I’m not sure I did. | 我不确定自己之前是否明白 |
[41:49] | I mean, I was-I was dreaming | 我曾经梦想成为一名医生 |
[41:51] | of being a doctor, but I don’t think | |
[41:52] | I really considered the reality | 但我觉得自己没考虑到一个现实 |
[41:54] | of what I’d have to give up | 就是我要放弃或者错过很多东西 |
[41:57] | or miss out on. | |
[41:58] | Being a firefighter, being a mom, | 当消防员 |
[42:01] | being your wife? | 当妈妈 当你的妻子 |
[42:04] | That’s what matters to me. | 这对我来说才是重要的事 |
[42:07] | Grammy helped me make you a cake. | 外婆帮我给你做了个蛋糕 |
[42:09] | (chuckles) Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[42:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:14] | I-I need another hug. | 我还需要抱你一下 |
[42:16] | Are you gonna hug me every time I come into the room? | 我每次进一个房间 你都要抱我吗 |
[42:19] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 我就要这样 |
[42:22] | Did Mama tell you she’s gonna be a firefighter again? | 妈妈有没有告诉你 |
[42:24] | Oh… | 她又要做消防员了 |
[42:26] | Yeah, she did. | 她说了 |
[42:28] | How do you feel about that? | 你有什么想法 |
[42:30] | I think her uniform’s cooler than scrubs. | 我觉得她的制服比手术服更酷 |
[42:33] | I mean, so, clearly, I’ve made the right decision. | 我显然做了正确的决定 |
[42:36] | (chuckles) | |
[42:38] | Hen, are you sure? | 小亨 你确定吗 |
[42:40] | That was your dream. | 那可是你的梦想 |
[42:41] | ♪ You’re not alone ♪ | |
[42:43] | ♪ No matter how ♪ | |
[42:45] | ♪ Far away ♪ | |
[42:48] | ♪ Look to the sky… ♪ | |
[42:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:52] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:56] | ♪ Right there by your side, oh… ♪ | |
[43:02] | This. | 这一切 |
[43:04] | This is my dream. | 这一切才是我的梦想 |
[43:22] | Captioning sponsored by 20th CENTURY FOX TELEVISION Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org | 亲爱的 |