时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh, I gotta have it, gotta have it, yeah ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, I’m gonna get it ♪ | 易碎品 |
[00:08] | ♪ Gonna get it, yeah ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, I gotta have it ♪ | 费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 |
[00:12] | ♪ Gotta have it, yeah… ♪ | 加州洛杉矶 |
[00:13] | Thank you. ♪ I’m gonna get it, gonna get it ♪ | 谢谢 |
[00:16] | ♪ Yeah, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ I gotta have it, gotta have it, yeah ♪ | 《时尚女郎》 |
[00:21] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh, I’m gonna get it ♪ ♪ Gonna get it, yeah ♪ ♪ See something that I like ♪ | 《心之所向》 |
[00:27] | ♪ No, there ain’t no mistaking ♪ | 《速度之魔3》 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m gonna make it mine ♪ | 《圣诞秘事》 |
[00:34] | ♪ See something that I like… ♪ | 《骗子奶奶 试播集》 |
[00:36] | I thought it would never arrive. | -我还以为永远到不了了 |
[00:38] | Came a long way. | -远道而来 |
[00:39] | Hey, you didn’t tell me that you had a new stalker. | 嘿 你没告诉我 你有个新的尾随者 |
[00:41] | A stalker? (gasps) | 尾随者吗 |
[00:44] | I haven’t had one of those since ’05. | 从2005年起 我就没有尾随者了 |
[00:46] | Maybe the good luck charm’s already working its magic. | 也许幸运符已经在发挥魔力了 |
[00:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[00:53] | What are you doing? | -你在做什么 -我们不直播吗 |
[00:54] | Aren’t we livestreaming? | -你在做什么 -我们不直播吗 |
[00:55] | You teased an unboxing the other day. | 你那天开玩笑说要拍开箱视频 |
[00:56] | Oh, no, no, no. I look horrible. | 不行 |
[00:58] | Besides, I can’t wait. | 我现在气色很差 而且我等不及了 |
[01:00] | – (chuckles) – We’ll, um… | 我们会重新装上 |
[01:01] | we’ll re-pack it and do it | 明天再全妆开箱一次 |
[01:02] | tomorrow in full glam. ♪ ♪ | 真品证书 |
[01:18] | Look at those eyes. So fiery. | 你看看这双眼睛 |
[01:21] | ♪ Gotta have it, yeah ♪ ♪ oh, oh, oh, I’m gonna get it… ♪ | 火一样鲜红 |
[01:25] | I can already feel it working. | 我已经感觉到它在起效了 |
[01:27] | The gods of… | 众神… |
[01:28] | – Where is this from again? – Pompeii. | 这东西来自什么地方 |
[01:30] | It was used in cleansing rituals. | 庞贝 它曾用于净化仪式 |
[01:32] | Right. The gods of Pompeii are smiling on me. | 对 庞贝的众神在向我微笑 |
[01:36] | Wait, didn’t everybody die in Pompeii? | 等等 庞贝所有人不是都死了吗 |
[01:39] | Yes, but that survived. | 对 |
[01:41] | Uh, here, check it out. It even has | 但这东西留下来了 给你看 |
[01:42] | a certificate of authenticity. | 它还有真品证明书 |
[01:44] | Hm, it’s a piece of history. | 这是件历史文物呢 |
[01:46] | Huh. Well, I bought it. I guess it’s | 我买了它 |
[01:51] | “herstory” now. | 那它现在就是“妇女历史”文物了 《911 紧急呼救最前线》 |
[01:53] | (screaming) | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 妇女历史结束了 |
[02:05] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你们来了 |
[02:07] | Dispatch reported somebody got hit by a chandelier? | 调度中心报告有人被吊灯砸到 |
[02:09] | Uh, the cables must have snapped or something. | 我想一定是电线断了 |
[02:11] | I-I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[02:12] | I-I tried moving it, but it was so heavy and there was… | 我想挪走灯的 |
[02:14] | there was so much blood. | 但是太重了 而且她流了很多血 |
[02:16] | – Is she conscious? – Yes. She-she won’t shut up. | -她有意识吗 -有 她一直说个不停 |
[02:19] | Help! | 救命 亚丽克西斯 |
[02:20] | – Alexis, you left me. – ALEXIS: To bring help! | 你丢下了我 去求援 |
[02:23] | Just please get this thing off of me. | 请你们把这个东西从我身上拿开 |
[02:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Try not to move, okay? | 哇 尽量不要动 |
[02:27] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 好吗 我们会把你救出来 |
[02:27] | BOBBY: All right, let’s get a backboard | 拿背板和轮床过来 |
[02:29] | – and gurney in here. – Yeah, Cap, this thing’s | |
[02:30] | penetrated the floor pretty deep. | 队长 这东西嵌入地板太深了 |
[02:32] | We’re gonna have to cut it apart, piece by piece. | 我们得一块一块地把它切开 |
[02:34] | Buck, you’re with me. | 巴克 你和我一起行动 |
[02:35] | Let’s get saws and Nomex blankets. | 我们去拿电锯和诺梅克斯防火毯 好的 |
[02:38] | CHIMNEY: No sign of penetrating trauma. | 没有穿透伤的迹象 |
[02:41] | – Can you tell us your name? – I-It’s Felisa. | -你叫什么名字 告诉我们 -她叫费丽萨 |
[02:43] | Felisa Valdez? | -费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 |
[02:45] | You know me. | -你认识我 |
[02:47] | CHIMNEY: Oh, yeah. | 拯救生命 拯救彼此 |
[02:48] | Hey. Nice to meet you. | 对 嘿 很高兴见到你 |
[02:50] | I would give you an autograph, but… Ah… | 我想给你签名的 但是… |
[02:52] | I can’t… | 我好像… |
[02:54] | Um, i-is the bracelet okay? | 手镯没事吧 |
[02:57] | I’m more worried about these cuts. | -我更担心这些伤口 |
[02:59] | Well, I could worry about both. I spent | -这两样我都担心 |
[03:00] | 20 grand on this thing. | 我买这玩意花了两万 |
[03:02] | Supposed to be my lucky charm, | 它本该是我的幸运符 |
[03:03] | but I don’t know if it’s working. | 但我不知道它有没有用 |
[03:05] | Okay, try to take a deep breath for us. | 好的 尝试深呼吸一下 |
[03:08] | Can you tell us -where you feel pain? – FELISA: Um… | 能告诉我们 你哪里感到痛吗 |
[03:12] | I don’t… I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[03:14] | Th-That’s a good thing, right? Or is that bad? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[03:16] | One time, I was in a movie, and my character couldn’t | 还是坏事 有一次我拍电影 |
[03:18] | feel anything because she was cut in half. | 我扮演的角色什么都感觉不到了 因为她被切成两半了 |
[03:20] | When Time Stops. I saw that one. | 《当时光停止》 |
[03:21] | (Felisa chuckles) | 我看过这一部 |
[03:22] | And, uh, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[03:24] | all your limbs are accounted for. | 你的四肢都还在 |
[03:25] | Just try to stay calm | 我们给你检查的时候 |
[03:26] | while we figure out what’s going on with you. | 尽量保持冷静就好 |
[03:32] | – Eddie, how’s the head looking up there? – Small laceration on occiput. | 埃迪 她的头看起来怎么样 |
[03:36] | Applying pressure to stop the bleeding. | 枕骨部有小裂口 我在施压止血 |
[03:37] | She’s bleeding from her occiput? | 她的枕骨在出血吗 |
[03:39] | The back of her head. | 就是后脑勺 |
[03:41] | Even the smallest cuts tend to bleed a lot. | 即便是最小的伤口也会导致大量出血 |
[03:43] | CHIMNEY: What he means to say is | 他想表达的是 |
[03:44] | it’s not a huge cause for concern. (laughs) Oh. | 这没什么可担心的 |
[03:49] | All right. That’s a good sign. | 好的 |
[03:51] | Looks like somebody felt that. | 这是个好兆头 看来你能感觉到 |
[03:52] | I mean, you’re tickling my feet. How could I not? | 你在挠我的脚 我怎么能感觉不到 |
[03:54] | Uh, what about this? | 这样呢 |
[03:57] | A-Am I supposed to be feeling something? | 我应该有什么感觉吗 |
[04:04] | Cap, reflex | 队长 |
[04:05] | of the left leg could be a potential spinal injury. | 左腿阳性反应 可能有潜在的脊柱损伤 |
[04:07] | Is s-something wrong? She’s not paralyzed, right? | 出什么问题了吗 她不会瘫痪的 对吗 |
[04:09] | That would severely impact her future revenue stream. | 这将严重影响她未来的收入 |
[04:11] | – FELISA: Paralyzed? – EDDIE: Maybe that’s not | 瘫痪 |
[04:13] | the thing we’re trying to focus on right now. | 或许我们现在不应该关注这件事 |
[04:15] | All right, Chim, I want you to contact the ER. | 好的 齐姆 你联系急诊室 |
[04:17] | Buck, let’s start to saw it away from her. | 巴克 我们把压着她的吊灯锯开 |
[04:19] | Carefully. | 小心点 |
[04:20] | (Buck grunts softly) Hi. | |
[04:22] | This’ll keep you safe from the sparks, okay? | 嗨 这能防止你被火花伤到 好吗 |
[04:24] | – Uh, o-okay. – There you go. | -好的 -来吧 |
[04:41] | – BOBBY: On three. One, two, three. – (grunts) | 我数三下 一 二 |
[04:45] | (Felisa grunts) | 三 好了 费丽萨 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:49] | – (chandelier clatters) – All right, Felisa, how you feeling? | |
[04:52] | Um, my left leg is tingling. | 我左腿有刺痛感 |
[04:53] | Wait, that’s a good thing, | |
[04:55] | right? That means I can feel. | 等等 这是好事 对吗 意味着我有感觉 |
[04:57] | It’s very good, yeah, it’s probably | 这很好 没错 |
[04:58] | a pinched nerve or maybe a spinal bruise. | 可能是神经受压或者脊椎淤伤 |
[05:00] | Thank God. See? | 谢天谢地 |
[05:02] | The bracelet’s working, just like I said it would. | 看到没有 就像我之前说的 |
[05:07] | (siren wailing) | 手镯起效了 洛杉矶消防局 急救人员 |
[05:09] | Once I get this IV set, | 我把静脉注射的东西准备好 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna give you some Toradol. | 就给你注入酮咯酸 |
[05:12] | So, you say this thing’s a good luck charm. | 你说这东西是幸运符吗 |
[05:14] | Why do you need it? Seems like you have a good life. | 你为什么需要这东西 |
[05:17] | – (scoffs) – ALEXIS: Uh, | 感觉你的人生挺顺利的 |
[05:18] | she’s had a run of really bad luck | 近十年来 |
[05:20] | – for almost a decade. – Um, it’s called a curse. | 她运气一直很差 |
[05:23] | Curse? | -这叫诅咒 -诅咒 |
[05:24] | So, you spent 20K | 所以你在一个手镯上花了两万块 |
[05:26] | – on a bracelet? – FELISA: Alexis is | |
[05:27] | constantly looking for things to turn my luck around. | 亚丽克西斯一直在找能给我转运的东西 |
[05:30] | Let me guess… Nothing ever works? | 让我猜猜 什么东西都没用吗 |
[05:32] | CHIMNEY: Don’t mind Eddie. | 别管埃迪 |
[05:33] | He’s unnaturally resistant | 他对任何超自然的东西 |
[05:35] | to anything supernatural. | 都会有不正常的抗拒之心 |
[05:37] | Prove to me something is real, I’ll believe in it. | 向我证明那是真的 我就相信 |
[05:39] | I feel you’re confused at the definition of belief. | 我觉得你不明白什么是信仰 |
[05:44] | I mean, a chandelier fell on me. | 一盏吊灯砸到了我身上 |
[05:46] | Doesn’t that sound like a curse? | 这听起来不像诅咒吗 |
[05:47] | Eh, might’ve just been a freak accident. | 可能只是个可怕的事故 |
[05:50] | – Is there a difference? – Only in Eddie’s head. | 这有什么区别吗 只存在于埃迪的想象里 |
[05:53] | – I’ll get you checked in. – ALEXIS: Okay. | 我去帮你办入院 |
[05:54] | Dimitri’s coming tomorrow to deal with the chandelier | 好了 |
[05:57] | – and the floors. – FELISA: Ugh. | 迪米特里明天会处理吊灯和地板 |
[05:58] | God only knows how much that’s gonna cost. | 谁知道这会花多少钱 |
[06:00] | Do you think the gods of Pompeii will give me a refund? | 你觉得庞贝的众神会给我退款吗 |
[06:02] | Stop being negative. | 别这么消极了 |
[06:03] | The bracelet can’t help if you won’t let it. | 如果你不让手镯帮忙 它是不会帮你的 |
[06:08] | Okay, they’re gonna take you in | 好了 |
[06:09] | for some scans. Good luck, Felisa. | 他们会带你去做一些扫描 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | -祝你好运 费丽萨 -谢谢你 |
[06:14] | Hey, you thinking what I’m thinking? | 嘿 你和我的想法一样吗 |
[06:15] | That we should hit that barbecue joint | 我们应该去街角的那家烧烤店 |
[06:17] | – around the corner? Yes. – No, no, no. | 没错 |
[06:19] | Something’s up with those two. | 不 她们俩有点不对劲 |
[06:20] | CHIMNEY: Felisa and what’s her face? What? | 费丽萨和那个叫什么的女人吗 |
[06:22] | Oh, is this about the curse? | 怎么了 是因为诅咒吗 |
[06:25] | Curses aren’t real. | 诅咒不是真的 |
[06:27] | Oh, here we go again. | 又来了 |
[06:31] | (Athena laughs) | |
[06:34] | All this food, and that’s all you’re having? | 吃的有这么多 你就喝这个吗 |
[06:36] | Uh, yeah. It’s, um… it’s delicious. | 对 这…这很美味 |
[06:42] | How did “the age of absolutely” turn into alfalfa smoothies? | 《绝对年代》怎么变成了苜蓿冰沙 |
[06:45] | – (sighs) – CHIMNEY: Buck spends | 巴克和名人相处了一下 现在想和名人喝的一样了 |
[06:46] | one minute with a celebrity, | 巴克和名人相处了一下 |
[06:47] | now he’s drinking like them. | 现在想和名人喝的一样了 |
[06:48] | ATHENA: Which celebrity? | -哪个名人 |
[06:50] | Felisa Valdez. | -费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 |
[06:51] | Oh, really? Mm. | 真的吗 |
[06:54] | You don’t sound like much of a fan. | 你好像不太喜欢她 |
[06:55] | What’s the last thing you saw her in? | 你最后一次见她是在什么里面 |
[06:56] | (chuckles) In the back of my patrol car. | 在我巡逻警车的后座 |
[06:58] | Yeah, she tried to hit | 对 |
[07:00] | a paparazzi with her car | 她想开自己的车撞狗仔队 还去过戒毒所 |
[07:01] | and went to rehab. | 我没办法说出想念她的话 |
[07:02] | I can’t say I missed her. | 我没办法说出想念她的话 |
[07:04] | HEN: Who says they don’t miss me? | 谁说不想念我 |
[07:05] | (all exclaim) | 嘿 |
[07:07] | CHIMNEY: Not anyone here. | 这里可没有人说 |
[07:08] | – So, how’s Karen? – Great. | -凯伦怎么样 -很好 |
[07:10] | I think she was more excited for me | 我觉得我回来工作 |
[07:12] | to get back to work than I was. (chuckles) | 她比我还激动 |
[07:15] | Somehow, she says that I hover. | 她说我老是在她眼前转 |
[07:17] | – (laughing) – What… | 怎么了 |
[07:20] | Athena, what are you doing here? | 阿西娜 你怎么来了 |
[07:22] | Oh, I wouldn’t miss your first day back. | 我不能错过你第一天归队 |
[07:25] | And Bobby here went all-out | 鲍比为你准备了“欢迎回归”早餐 |
[07:26] | for your welcome-back breakfast. | |
[07:27] | So, who’s done with their first round? | 谁吃完第一轮了 |
[07:29] | I’m ready for my second round, and it’s about to get ugly. | 我准备好第二轮了 事情要变得难看起来了 |
[07:32] | BUCK: Yeah, I guess I’ll, uh, | 我觉得我也要喝第二杯了 |
[07:33] | grab some seconds, too. | 很好喝 |
[07:35] | (chuckles) Yum. (Athena chuckling) | 他怎么喝上绿色果汁了 |
[07:37] | What’s with the, uh, green juice? | |
[07:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:45] | Oh. | |
[07:46] | Heard you’re on a health kick? | 听说你在走健康路线 |
[07:48] | Uh, yeah. | 对啊 男人就不能尽量对自己好点吗 |
[07:49] | Can’t a guy try to take care of himself? | 对啊 |
[07:51] | (laughs) Buck, | 男人就不能尽量对自己好点吗 |
[07:53] | your idea of healthy is a side salad. | 巴克 你对健康的理解就是配菜沙拉 |
[07:56] | When did puréed greens | 什么时候蔬菜泥变成了正餐了 |
[07:57] | become a whole main meal? | |
[07:59] | Uh, well, since | 自从我答应做康纳和卡梅伦的捐精者 |
[08:01] | I agreed to be | |
[08:03] | Connor and Kameron’s sperm donor. | |
[08:07] | So, you’re really doing it? | -你真的要做吗 |
[08:09] | I’m really doing it. And-and I figure, if I am, | -我真的要做 既然要做 |
[08:11] | I… I should do it right. | 那就要好好做 对吧 |
[08:13] | You know, set them up with the best chance for success. | 给他们最高的成功几率 |
[08:15] | Ah, hence | |
[08:17] | – the green juice. – Ah, not just green juice. | 所以你才喝绿色果汁 不仅是绿色果汁 |
[08:20] | I’m abstaining from everything. | 我把一切都戒掉了 |
[08:22] | Right? No alcohol, | 不喝酒 |
[08:24] | no junk food, red meat, | 不吃垃圾食品 |
[08:25] | fish that could be too high in mercury. | 不吃红肉 不吃汞含量高的鱼类 |
[08:27] | Mm, not sure swordfish has an effect on your sperm count. | 我不确定剑鱼对精子数量有影响 |
[08:31] | No, I’m abstaining from | 不 |
[08:34] | other things to help with that. | 我在戒掉其他东西 帮助提高精子数量 |
[08:36] | You know, I’m, uh, trying to keep the tank full, | 我想保持库存充足 |
[08:39] | not let… swimmers escape. | 不让那些游泳选手逃跑 |
[08:42] | So, you haven’t… | 所以你没有… |
[08:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:46] | Not even once? | -一次都没有 |
[08:47] | Uh-uh. | -没有 |
[08:49] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[08:51] | Longer than expected. | 比预期的时间要久 |
[08:53] | NATALIE: I’m sorry, Mr. Buckley. | 我很抱歉 巴克利先生 |
[08:55] | It doesn’t look like they sent over | 貌似他们没有把你的 |
[08:56] | your direct recipient authorization forms. | 直接接受人授权表格发过来 |
[08:58] | Are you sure? They-they said | 你确定吗 |
[09:00] | they e-mailed it to you this morning. | 他们说今天早上 |
[09:02] | (sighs) Our servers are down. | 发邮件给你们了 我们的服务器宕机了 |
[09:04] | Uh, can you come back another day? | 你能改天再来吗 |
[09:06] | We’re here from 8:00 to 8:00. | 我们的工作时间是早8点到晚8点 |
[09:07] | ♪ And I try and I try ♪ | |
[09:10] | ♪ And I try ♪ | |
[09:12] | ♪ I can’t get no… ♪ | 午餐休息 2点返回 |
[09:15] | Pat will take your blood so we can do our screening. | 帕特会给你抽血 然后我们给你做检查 |
[09:17] | You don’t have any issues with needles, do you? | 你不怕针吧 |
[09:19] | Uh, no, all good. | 不怕 |
[09:22] | ♪ Hey, hey, hey… ♪ | 没关系 |
[09:24] | Uh, is-is… is Pat okay? | 帕特没事吧 |
[09:27] | Whoa! Uh, hey, call 911. Go, go, go, go. | 打打911 快点 |
[09:31] | Okay. (grunts) | 好的 |
[09:32] | Four weeks? | 四周吗 |
[09:33] | S-S… Shh, shh. | |
[09:35] | And you don’t think that maybe that’s a hint that | 你不觉得这可能是个暗示吗 |
[09:37] | – you shouldn’t be doing this? – Listen, it’s | 你不应该做这件事了 |
[09:38] | a run of bad luck, but it turns around tomorrow. | 听着 我遇到了一连串倒霉的事情 但明天会好转的 |
[09:41] | I have my appointment set. I go in, | 我已经预约好了 |
[09:43] | I make my donation, it’s taken care of. | 我过去完成捐赠就好 已经安排好了 |
[09:45] | So, four weeks of abstinence? | 四周的禁欲 |
[09:47] | – Four weeks. – How’s that been? | 四周 |
[09:50] | – (bell rings) – (indistinct P.A. announcement) | 感觉怎么样 |
[09:52] | It’s, uh, starting to feel like | 开始感觉这是另外一种紧急情况了 |
[09:54] | a whole other kind of emergency. | 莲花 |
[09:56] | – (laughs) – ♪ No, no, no. ♪ | 洛杉矶市中心 |
[10:05] | Hey, can you box up some CBD oil | 嘿 |
[10:08] | for my client in room four? | 你能给我四号房间的客户 装点大麻素油吗 |
[10:09] | Use my discount. | 用我的优惠 |
[10:11] | I think she’s had a rough week. | 我觉得她上周过得很艰难 |
[10:12] | Mm-hmm, okay. | 好的 |
[10:14] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:17] | Throw in some sleep gummies. | 装点睡眠软糖 |
[10:19] | Can’t hurt. | 无妨的 |
[10:24] | (muffled moaning) | |
[10:27] | It’s Willow. Can I come in? | 我是薇洛 能进来吗 这里是911 |
[10:30] | (high-pitched muffled moaning) | 你有什么紧急情况 这里是市中心的莲花水疗吧 我们这里有一起蜡烫伤事故 |
[10:34] | (screams) | |
[10:35] | (muffled moans) | |
[10:45] | DISPATCHER: A what? | 什么 |
[10:46] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[10:47] | I only left the room for a minute, | 我就离开了房间一下 |
[10:50] | and when I came back in, I found her like this. | 等我回来的时候 |
[10:53] | Whoa! (muffled screaming) | 就发现她这样了 |
[10:55] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[10:57] | – EDDIE: Felisa. – What? No way. | -费丽萨 -什么 不可能 |
[10:59] | This is her. It’s her bracelet. | 是她 这是她的手镯 |
[11:01] | Felisa, this is firefighter Diaz. | 费丽萨 我是消防员迪亚兹 |
[11:03] | We met at, yeah, at your house. | -我们在你家…见过面 -心率在攀升 |
[11:05] | CHIMNEY: Heart rate’s elevated. | 鼻腔完全堵塞 蜡正在硬化 |
[11:09] | Felisa, panicking is only gonna make things worse. | 费丽萨 恐慌只会让事情变得更糟 |
[11:11] | I need you to stay relaxed. You’re in good hands, I promise. | 我需要你放松 我们很专业 我保证 |
[11:14] | – We need to make an airway now. – Pass me the scalpel. | -我们现在需要开出一条气道 -把手术刀给我 |
[11:16] | CHIMNEY: It’s coming up. Scalpel. | 马上来 |
[11:18] | (muffled grunting continues) | 手术刀 |
[11:19] | Try to stay calm, Felisa. | 尽量保持冷静 费丽萨 好了 |
[11:26] | Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 |
[11:29] | – Is that… – The wax. It made its way | -那是什么 -蜡流进她的喉咙了 |
[11:31] | into her throat. Oral airway. | 口腔导气管 |
[11:35] | Few more seconds, Felisa. | 再坚持几秒钟 费丽萨 |
[11:36] | – All right. – Almost there, almost there. | 好了 就快好了 |
[11:43] | O2 mask going on. | 好的 戴面罩 |
[11:45] | Checking airway. | 开气道 |
[11:50] | Clear. | 离手 |
[11:51] | WILLOW: So, she’s okay? | 离手 她没事吧 |
[11:53] | CHIMNEY: She’s breathing. | 她在呼吸 |
[11:54] | All right, so now what do we do with the wax? | 好了 我们现在怎么处理蜡 |
[11:57] | EDDIE: Looks like the warmer was only set | 加热器好像只能调到40度 |
[11:58] | for 104 degrees. | |
[12:00] | CHIMNEY: Okay, so probably not major | 好的 |
[12:02] | burns, since it’s already started to cool. | 所以可能不会有严重的灼伤 因为蜡已经开始冷却了 |
[12:03] | I say we leave it and let the hospital remove it. | 我们还是别动蜡 |
[12:05] | – (muffled scream) – HEN: Okay. | 让医生除掉吧 |
[12:07] | So, the wax stays on just for a little while longer. | 好的 所以蜡会稍微多停留一会 |
[12:09] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[12:14] | ALEXIS: Oh, my God, Felisa! | 天啊 费丽萨 |
[12:15] | What-what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[12:17] | Fuzzy on the details. | 细节还不清楚 |
[12:18] | – ALEXIS: Is she gonna be okay? – She will be, | 她会没事吧 |
[12:20] | – as soon as we get her to the hospital. – Okay, I’m-I’m riding with her. | 只要我们把她送到医院 她就会没事 好的 我跟她一起坐车去 |
[12:22] | You’ve been here this whole time? | 你一直都在这里吗 |
[12:24] | I am her assistant. I go everywhere with Felisa. | 我是她的助理 |
[12:33] | – (indistinct chatter) – (drill whirrs) | 费丽萨去所有地方我都跟着 |
[12:40] | NATALIE: Yes. I-I am so sorry. I understand. | 对 我很抱歉 我理解 |
[12:43] | – It’s a lot to go through. – Oh, uh, hey. Sorry, excuse me. | -这很困难 -嘿 抱歉 不好意思 |
[12:45] | Um, I’m-I’m here for my donation appointment. | 我过来捐精 |
[12:47] | Sorry. Building’s lost power. We’ll have to reschedule. | 抱歉 这栋楼没电了 |
[12:50] | Uh, okay, h-how long is it gonna be out? | 我们得重新安排时间了 好吧 要停多久的电 |
[12:53] | – I can wait. – No idea. | -我可以等 -不知道 |
[12:54] | Um, sorry, not you. | 抱歉 |
[12:56] | Sounds like they might take the rest of the day. | 不是对你说的 听起来他们可能要花一整天的时间 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry. I know | 我很抱歉 我知道你在我们这里接连碰壁 |
[13:00] | you’ve had a run of bad luck with us. | 我很抱歉 我知道你在我们这里接连碰壁 |
[13:02] | Maybe I can-I can come back tomorrow. | 也许我可以明天再来 |
[13:03] | – Yes, that’s perfect. – Great. What time? | -对 那就太好了 -很好 什么时候 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, not you. Uh, first available is… | 很抱歉 |
[13:08] | a week from Tuesday. | 不是对你说的 最早的时间是下周二 |
[13:09] | Does that work? | 可以吗 |
[13:12] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:15] | Guess it’s gonna have to. | 不可以也没办法 |
[13:19] | So, the bracelet was supposed to change her luck? | 那个手镯本来是给她转运用的吗 |
[13:22] | Feel like maybe it made the bad luck more… | 我觉得它可能让厄运变得更严重了 |
[13:25] | apocalyptic. | |
[13:29] | – Oh, no. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[13:33] | That’s that damn bracelet. | 那个破手镯 |
[13:35] | Do you think it heard me trash talking it? | 你觉得它听到我说它坏话了吗 |
[13:38] | I don’t think it has ears. | 我觉得它没有耳朵 |
[13:40] | CHIMNEY: Must have fallen off going to the ER. What should we do? | 一定是去急诊室途中掉下来了 我们该怎么办 |
[13:47] | Give her her bracelet back. | 把她的手镯还给她 |
[13:48] | – Whoa! – Wait, wait, wait, wait! | -哇 |
[13:52] | Just to be on the safe side. | -等等 安全起见 |
[13:54] | CHIMNEY: Right. | 对 |
[13:55] | First rule of a curse, | 对 |
[13:56] | they spread like a virus. | 诅咒第一定律 |
[13:59] | (scoffs) You two are being ridiculous. | 它们会像病毒一样传播 |
[14:02] | (gasps) | 你们俩太可笑了 |
[14:04] | – Aah! – BOBBY: Whoa! | |
[14:07] | – Hey. – CHIMNEY: I told you. | -嘿 你没事吧 -我就说吧 |
[14:08] | – BOBBY: You okay? – It’s spreading. – It’s not. | -会传播的 |
[14:12] | (groaning) | -不会 |
[14:13] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[14:18] | Gasoline. | 汽油 |
[14:20] | Evacuate the firehouse now. | 马上疏散消防站 |
[14:23] | – Definitely spreading! – Definitely spreading. | 绝对在传播 |
[14:36] | You think she’s taking advantage of her? | 你觉得她在占她的便宜吗 |
[14:39] | Felisa said Alexis convinced her to buy that bracelet. | 费丽萨说是亚丽克西斯 说服她买的那个手镯 |
[14:42] | Supposed to be some artifact from Pompeii. | 那应该是庞贝的历史文物 |
[14:45] | This? (laughs) | 这手镯吗 |
[14:46] | My mother has costume jewelry that looks better. | 我妈的人造珠宝都比这好看 |
[14:50] | Probably cost her less, too. | 或许也能给她省点钱 |
[14:52] | That thing set Felisa back 20 grand. | 这东西花了费丽萨两万块 |
[14:54] | $20,000 for that? | 两万块买这个 |
[14:56] | Didn’t seem like it was the first thing | 这好像不是亚丽克西斯 |
[14:58] | that Alexis had convinced her to buy. | 说服她买的第一件东西 |
[14:59] | (sighs) You sound pretty sure of that. (sighs) | 你好像非常肯定 |
[15:03] | When my abuelo died, | 我爷爷去世之后 |
[15:05] | my abuela had a hard time. | 我奶奶很难受 |
[15:08] | You know, he’d passed suddenly, | 对 他突然就走了 |
[15:09] | so they never had a chance to say goodbye. | 所以他们没有道别的机会 |
[15:12] | She felt really bad about that. | 这一点她觉得很遗憾 |
[15:14] | Went to visit her on a summer break, | 我们暑假的时候去看她 |
[15:16] | and there was this… woman. | 当时有个女人 |
[15:19] | Curandera. | |
[15:21] | She was at the house at least once a week. | 她每周至少来家里一次 |
[15:23] | Lighting velas, saying prayers, | 点蜡烛 做祷告 |
[15:25] | promised my abuela that she’d be able to speak | 她答应我奶奶 |
[15:27] | to a husband she’d lost. | 她能和过世的丈夫说上话 |
[15:29] | Mm, and she never did. | 但一直没能实现 |
[15:31] | No. She never stopped trying. | 对 她一直没有停止尝试 |
[15:33] | She also never stopped paying. | 也没有停止花钱 |
[15:35] | Savings, life insurance. | 存款 |
[15:36] | Every penny she had. | 人寿保险 她所有的钱 |
[15:38] | My pops and Tía Pepa had to bail her out. | 我爸爸和佩帕姑姑都要给她还债 |
[15:40] | She almost lost her house. | 她差点失去自己的房子 |
[15:43] | And that’s why you don’t believe in curses. | 所以你才不相信诅咒 |
[15:45] | I understand believing in something bigger than yourself, | 我理解你们相信比自身更宏大的东西 |
[15:48] | but if there’s a higher power out there, I… | 但如果有更强大的力量 我… |
[15:51] | I don’t think they’re making chandeliers fall | 我觉得它们不会让吊灯掉落 |
[15:53] | or fuel connectors on gas pumps break. | 或者让油泵上的燃料接头破裂 |
[15:55] | The best grifters | 最高明的骗子知道如何利用别人的绝望 |
[15:57] | know how to play on people’s desperation. | |
[16:00] | The more desperate a person is, | 一个人越是绝望 |
[16:02] | the easier it becomes to fool them. | 就越容易被愚弄 |
[16:05] | HALLIE: Can I help you with something? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[16:07] | FELISA: Are any of these specifically for good luck? | 有专门带来好运的东西吗 |
[16:10] | What kind of luck? Lucky in love? | 哪种好运 |
[16:13] | Finances? Job opportunities? | 是桃花运 财运 |
[16:15] | All of it. Consider me | 还是工作运 |
[16:18] | a vibrational catastrophe. | 都有 你就把我看作一个祸根子吧 |
[16:20] | Let’s start with some green jade | 我们先从翡翠开始 |
[16:22] | and maybe some citrine. | 然后再来点黄水晶 |
[16:24] | I have a couple of beautiful pieces in the back. | 后面有几件很不错的 |
[16:27] | Let me grab them for you. | 我去给你拿 |
[16:29] | Thank you, (soft chuckle) | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | Okay. I talked to the hospital administrator | 好的 我和医院管理员谈过了 |
[16:35] | and they are going to do a top-to-bottom search | 他们会彻底搜查一遍 |
[16:37] | to find out what happened to your bracelet. | 看看你的手镯到底怎么了 |
[16:38] | (sighs) Why bother? | 何苦呢 |
[16:43] | Pretty sure I was more cursed wearing that thing | 我很确定我戴着那东西的时候 |
[16:46] | than I was before. | 比没戴时更倒霉了 |
[16:50] | Maybe that will cleanse my energy. | 也许它能清理我的能量 |
[16:55] | ALEXIS: Amethyst? | 紫水晶 |
[16:56] | I don’t think that’s for luck. | 那应该不是用来转运的 |
[16:59] | Hey, maybe we shouldn’t purchase any more decor items | 嘿 |
[17:02] | that could double as weapons. | 也许我们不该再买任何 可以当武器用的装饰品了 |
[17:04] | It’s for protection. | 这是为了保护我 |
[17:07] | – Hey, do you see a ladder anywhere? – No! | -你有看到梯子吗 -没有 你想都别想 |
[17:09] | Don’t even think about it. I will go find someone. | 我去找人来拿 |
[17:10] | Just, please, wait. (sighs) | 你好好等着 |
[17:34] | (Alexis screams) | |
[17:35] | Alexis? | 亚丽克西斯 |
[17:37] | (grunting) | |
[17:42] | (Felisa gasps) | |
[17:44] | Oh, my God. | |
[17:45] | What happened? | 我的天啊 怎么回事 |
[17:46] | I heard screaming. What’s going on? (gasps) | 我听到了尖叫声 怎么回事 |
[17:49] | Is that one of my crystals? | -这是我的水晶吗 |
[17:50] | – Call 911. – Oh… | -快打911 |
[17:52] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[17:54] | DISPATCHER: 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[17:56] | Uh, we’re at Crystal’s New Age on Ventura. | 这里是范杜拉的水晶新纪元 |
[17:58] | There’s been some kind of an accident. | 发生了意外 |
[18:01] | DISPATCHER: What kind of an accident? | 什么意外 |
[18:02] | HALLIE: I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[18:04] | but we need an ambulance – right away. – DISPATCHER: Okay, ma’am. | 但我们急需一辆救护车 |
[18:06] | We’ll get you an ambulance. | 好的 女士 我们会给你派一辆救护车 |
[18:08] | (sighs) | 但我们需要知道你的位置 |
[18:11] | Do you feel… | 你有没有感觉… |
[18:13] | It’s… weird. | 好奇怪 |
[18:21] | BOBBY: Dispatch said they were in contact with the caller. | 调度中心说他们和呼叫者有联系 |
[18:24] | CHIMNEY: Looks like they’re all unconscious. | 看来他们都失去意识了 |
[18:25] | HEN: I see at least four down. | -我看到至少躺下了四个人 |
[18:27] | CHIMNEY: They’re breathing but not responsive. | -他们在呼吸 但没有回应 |
[18:28] | BOBBY: Buck, did you get that gas turned off yet? | 巴克 你关掉气了吗 |
[18:30] | Uh, Cap, there’s nothing to shut off. | 我没法关 |
[18:32] | There’s no gas line to this building. | 没什么可关的 这栋楼没有输气管 |
[18:33] | Then what caused this? | 那他们怎么会晕倒 |
[18:35] | CHIMNEY: I think I have an idea. | 我好像知道 |
[18:36] | Felisa Valdez. | -费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 |
[18:38] | Again? | -又是她 |
[18:40] | BOBBY: Okay, let’s get everyone out of here. Everyone out. | 好的 我们把所有人都搬出去 大家都出去 |
[18:43] | HEN: Cap, I think you should see this. | 队长 我觉得你应该看看这个 |
[18:46] | BOBBY: How deep is it? | -有多深 |
[18:47] | Could be a potential stomach puncture. | -可能是胃部穿刺 |
[18:49] | What in the world happened here? | 这里到底怎么回事 |
[18:54] | -(gasps) -CHIMNEY: Easy. Easy. You’re okay. | 放松 你没事 |
[18:58] | Try to take some breaths. That’s it. | 试着呼吸一下 就这样 |
[19:03] | – Did I pass out? – Not just you. | -我晕过去了吗 -不只是你 |
[19:04] | Everybody in that store passed out. | 那间店里的人都晕过去了 |
[19:07] | Wait… | 等等 亚丽克西斯呢 |
[19:08] | – Wait, where’s Alexis? – Still in the store, | -别紧张 -她还在店里 |
[19:11] | but we’re gonna get her out soon. | 但我们很快就把她搬出来 |
[19:12] | Do you know what happened to her? | 你知道她遭遇了什么吗 |
[19:14] | FELISA: No, um… | 不知道 |
[19:16] | She went and talked to the manager, and then… | 她去和经理说话 然后… |
[19:20] | BOBBY (on radio): Chim, need you inside now. | 齐姆 我需要你马上进来 |
[19:22] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 队长 |
[19:24] | Backboard coming in. | 好了 背板来了 |
[19:30] | She was stabbed with the crystal in the conservatory. | 她身上扎着温室的水晶 |
[19:32] | Or the new age shop. | 或者说新纪元店里的 |
[19:34] | No way you fall on this thing and end up like this. | 摔到这东西上 不可能会落得这样的结果 |
[19:36] | Still doesn’t explain why everyone else passed out. | 还是没办法解释别人都晕倒的事 |
[19:43] | – Wait. – What are you doing? | 等等 |
[19:46] | Calling for a consult. | -你在做什么 |
[19:50] | Oh! | -找专业人士咨询 |
[19:52] | That poor girl. I can’t even look at that. | 可怜的姑娘 我都不忍心看 |
[19:54] | Uh, well, I-I really need you to. Okay? | 我真的需要你看一下 好吗 |
[19:57] | I-I have to know what kind of crystal that is | 我需要知道这是什么水晶 |
[20:00] | and if it’s toxic. | 以及是否有毒 |
[20:02] | I wouldn’t carry anything toxic. | 我不会藏毒 |
[20:04] | Ma’am, please just look at the photo. | 女士 |
[20:06] | (scoffs) | 请仔细看一下这张照片 |
[20:08] | BOBBY: Marcasite? | -白铁矿 |
[20:10] | It’s basically iron sulfide. | -基本上就是硫化铁 |
[20:12] | Which, when combined with stomach acid… | 这玩意如果和胃酸结合… |
[20:13] | Creates hydrogen sulfide, | 会产生硫化氢 |
[20:15] | which would make everyone pass out. | 导致所有人晕过去 |
[20:17] | Captain Nash, 118. Please alert Trauma One | 我是118中队的纳什队长 请警告一级创伤中心 |
[20:20] | we are bringing in a young female. | 我们会送去一个年轻女性 |
[20:22] | Possible impalement to the stomach. | 胃部可能有刺穿 |
[20:24] | Injury is likely producing | 伤口很可能会产生硫化氢 |
[20:26] | hydrogen sulfide. Please advise. | 请告知 |
[20:29] | Alexis! | 亚丽克西斯 |
[20:31] | Can I go in there? | 洛杉矶消防局 我能过去跟她一起吗 |
[20:33] | Listen, I think there’s something you need | 听着 |
[20:35] | to know about Alexis. | 关于亚丽克西斯 你要知道一件事 |
[20:36] | Sh-She’s gonna be okay, right? | 她会没事的 |
[20:37] | Please, you-you have to take care of her. | 对吧 请你们一定照顾好她 |
[20:39] | She’s all I have. | 我只有她了 |
[20:44] | It’s not safe for you to travel in that ambulance. | 你坐那辆救护车不安全 |
[20:47] | But you can see her later, after you get checked out. | 但你可以做完检查后去看她 |
[20:49] | Let’s load her up, guys. | 把她抬上去 各位 |
[20:59] | So you still don’t think she’s cursed? | 你依然认为她没被诅咒吗 |
[21:02] | No, but I’m starting to think I am. | 对 |
[21:09] | I don’t need her attorney. | 但我开始认为我被诅咒了 我不需要她的律师 |
[21:12] | I just want to talk to Felisa privately. | 我只想跟费丽萨单独谈谈 |
[21:15] | No, I’m not a fa… | 不 |
[21:17] | I’m with the Los Angeles Fire Dep… | 我不是粉…我是洛杉矶消防… |
[21:22] | So, her manager’s a dead end. | 所以她的经理人这边行不通 |
[21:23] | I thought you were calling her agent. | -我以为你在给她经纪人打电话 |
[21:25] | I tried him first. He said he’d call back. | -我先给他打的 他说会给我回电话 |
[21:26] | I dated an agent once. They never call back. | 我跟经纪人约过会 他们从来不会回电话 |
[21:29] | Hey, guys, what… (exclaims) | 嘿 各位… |
[21:33] | What is that thing still doing here? | 这东西为什么还在这里 |
[21:35] | Okay, take it easy. | 好了 放松 |
[21:36] | Eddie is trying to reach out to Felisa | 好了 放松 |
[21:38] | to give it back to her. | 埃迪在想办法联系费丽萨 把这东西还给她 |
[21:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:41] | Well, try harder. | 再加把劲吧 |
[21:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:44] | I can see those beady little eyes | 我能看到那双机敏的小眼睛 |
[21:45] | looking right through me. | 在死死地盯着我 |
[21:48] | Listen, I’m-I’m starting to think maybe | 听着 |
[21:51] | Eddie has a point here. | 我开始觉得也许埃迪的话有道理 |
[21:52] | The accident at the crystal shop… | 水晶店里发生事故的时候 |
[21:54] | Bracelet wasn’t even there. | 手镯都不在那里 |
[21:55] | HEN: Hey, Buck, you got to… | 嘿 巴克 |
[21:57] | (exclaims) What is that thing still doing here? | 你要… 这东西为什么还在这里 |
[22:00] | Okay, we’re not having this conversation again. | 好了 我们不要再讨论这个话题了 |
[22:02] | What-what is it you want to say to Buck? | 你想跟巴克说什么 |
[22:03] | Well, Connor and his wife, they’re here to see him. | 康纳和他妻子 |
[22:06] | Connor, your ex-roommate? What does he want? | 他们来这里找他了 康纳 |
[22:09] | – Uh… – How would I know? | 你前室友 他想怎样 |
[22:12] | Nothing. Uh, excuse me. | -我怎么知道 -没什么 |
[22:13] | Uh, I don’t know. | 失陪一下 我不知道 |
[22:16] | Can we please do something about this | 趁还没别的灾祸发生 |
[22:18] | before something else happens? | 能处理一下这玩意吗 |
[22:20] | Like, maybe the oven blows? | 比如说烤箱爆炸 |
[22:22] | Or the bathroom backs up for the third time this week. | 或者卫生间这周第三次被堵 |
[22:25] | – Thanks again, Diaz. – Hmm? | 再次感谢了 迪亚兹 |
[22:29] | – Catch! – (exclaims) | 吓到你了 -嘿 |
[22:31] | (laughs) | 一切都好吗 -我们也想知道 |
[22:37] | Uh, uh, hey, is-is everything okay? | |
[22:40] | That’s what we wanted to know. | |
[22:41] | We got this very cryptic voicemail | 我们收到了一个很莫名其妙的语音邮件 |
[22:43] | that you didn’t make your appointment | 说你没有去生殖诊所赴约 |
[22:45] | at the fertility clinic. | 对 不… |
[22:46] | Uh, right. No, there… | 对 不… |
[22:48] | Yeah, the-there was a, uh, a power outage. | 对 那里之前断电了 |
[22:51] | And we tried to call you but you didn’t pick up. | 我们给你打了电话 但是你没有接 |
[22:53] | Maybe I left it in my car. It… | 也许我把手机落在车里了 |
[22:55] | it was-it was charging. It’s, uh… | 在充电… |
[22:56] | I know we asked a really big favor of you. | 我知道我们让你帮了一个很大的忙 |
[22:58] | Probably too big. | 也许太大了 |
[22:59] | And it’s-it’s okay if you’re having doubts. | 如果你有疑虑也没关系 |
[23:01] | – No, guys… – You understand, if you changed your mind, | -我没有 两位… -如果你改变主意 我们能理解 |
[23:03] | – we understand. – We just can’t really handle the not knowing | 我们只是无法接受不知道发生了什么 |
[23:05] | what’s going on because, you know, we keep imagining | 因为我们一直想着最坏的情况 |
[23:07] | – the worst. – And after everything we’ve already been through, | -我们受了那么多罪… -嘿 |
[23:09] | – honestly, it really means a lot… – Guy-Guys, hey, hey, stop. | 别说了 听我说 |
[23:11] | Listen to me. I haven’t changed my mind. | 我没有改变主意 |
[23:12] | Okay? I w-I want to do this for you. | 好吗 我想为你们做这件事 |
[23:14] | I promise, I will be your sperm donor. | 我保证 我会当你们的捐精者 |
[23:17] | It’s just been tough to find an appointment | 只是很难预约这家诊所的时间 |
[23:19] | with the clinic’s hours, my schedule here. | 毕竟我工作也很忙 |
[23:21] | No one… no one really knows I’m doing this for you. | 没人…没人知道我为你们做这件事 |
[23:24] | – I don’t think that’s true. – Uh… Anymore. | 我觉得现在不是这样了 |
[23:37] | And I want the tops of | 所有车辆的顶部都清洗干净 |
[23:38] | – all those vehicles cleaned. – Oh, that’s where I left my turnout. | |
[23:41] | – All of ’em cleaned. – (alarm ringing) | 都清理干净 |
[23:42] | – After this call. – Yeah, uh… Thank God. | -在这次任务之后 -对 谢天谢地 |
[23:46] | KAMERON: I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:48] | We’re so sorry about the misunderstanding. | 我们很抱歉误解你了 |
[23:51] | Oh, I hope we didn’t make this awkward for you. | 希望我们没让你觉得尴尬 |
[23:53] | No, uh, don’t worry, I can handle | 不 |
[23:55] | whatever they have to say. | 别担心 他们说什么我都能应对 |
[23:56] | Every-Everything. I got to go. | 我真的…我得走了 |
[23:58] | Uh, thanks, Buck. | 谢了 巴克 |
[24:13] | So, why… | 所以为什么… |
[24:17] | Did you… | 你有没有… |
[24:20] | Okay, guys, this is Buck’s personal business, | 好的 各位 |
[24:22] | so I think we should let it go. | 这是巴克的私事 我们还是当不知道 |
[24:24] | – You knew! – How long have you known? | -你知道 -你知道多久了 |
[24:25] | More importantly, how long you been holding out on us? | 更重要的是 你瞒我们多久了 |
[24:32] | Oh, looks like we’re here. | 看来我们到了 |
[24:34] | Let’s go fight fires, guys! | 大家灭火吧 |
[24:36] | Stupid bracelet curse. | 破手镯诅咒 第一长老教会医院 |
[24:42] | Hey, thanks for meeting me here. | 嘿 |
[24:43] | – You said you found something? – Yeah. | 谢谢你来这里见我 你说你有发现吗 |
[24:45] | I went to check out the crystal shop. | 对 我去检查水晶店了 |
[24:47] | – It was weird as hell. – Yeah. | 那里极其怪异 |
[24:48] | Five people in the store, one gets stabbed, | 对 店里有五个人 一个人被刺伤 |
[24:50] | four others pass out and no one sees anything? | 其他四个人晕过去了 没人看到任何东西吗 |
[24:52] | No, there were six people at the shop. | 不 店里当时有六个人 |
[24:55] | I checked the security camera. | 我查了监控摄像头 |
[24:57] | Any idea who this guy is? | 你知道这个人是谁吗 |
[24:59] | Well, the hat obscures his face, but it turn out that | 帽子遮住了他的脸 |
[25:01] | that is not the first time | 但这其实不是他第一次 |
[25:03] | that this guy has shown up on the scene | 出现在费丽萨的事故现场了 |
[25:04] | of one of Felisa’s accidents. | |
[25:09] | – EDDIE: That’s the spa. – Mm-hmm. | 这里是水疗中心 |
[25:11] | And that’s the same guy, running out the shop | 同一个人 |
[25:14] | right before the 911 call. | 在911到达之前跑出了店里 |
[25:17] | You think he’s working with Alexis. | 你觉得他和亚丽克西斯是同谋吗 |
[25:18] | He’s causing the accidents so Alexis can, what… | 他制造事故 |
[25:21] | Cash in how? | 好让亚丽克西斯挣钱吗 但怎么会 |
[25:23] | The bracelet that Felisa said cost her 20,000… | 费丽萨说花了她两万的手镯 |
[25:26] | Alexis bought online for 11. | 是亚丽克西斯在网上花了一万一买的 |
[25:29] | (whistles) That’s one hell of a markup. | 这加价也太可怕了 |
[25:32] | I need to talk to Felisa. | 我需要跟费丽萨谈谈 |
[25:36] | FELISA: So I was thinking, after all of this, | 我想等这件事结束了 |
[25:38] | we need a vacation. | 我们就去度假 |
[25:40] | You know, like a girls trip. How does that sound? | 姐妹之旅 |
[25:44] | (knock on door) | 听起来怎么样 |
[25:47] | Firefighter Diaz. | 消防员迪亚兹 |
[25:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[25:51] | Just Eddie. We had a drop-off | 叫我埃迪就好 |
[25:53] | and I, um, want to give this back to you. | 我们来送病人 |
[25:57] | (scoffs quietly) | 我想把这个还给你 |
[25:58] | Can’t believe I thought that was gonna change my luck. | 真不敢相信 我以为这东西能让我转运 |
[26:01] | She almost died because of me. | 她差点因为我没命 |
[26:03] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得并非如此 |
[26:10] | This doesn’t prove anything. | 这并不能证明任何事 |
[26:12] | Alexis would never do anything to hurt me. I mean, | 亚丽克西斯绝对不会做任何伤害我的事 |
[26:14] | come on, you’ve met her. | 拜托 |
[26:15] | You know that she wouldn’t do that. | 你见过她 你知道她不会这样做 |
[26:16] | I know you feel like she’s | 我知道你感觉她是你唯一可以依靠的人 |
[26:17] | the only one you can count on. | |
[26:18] | Yeah, because she is. | 对 |
[26:20] | Okay? Everyone else is gone. | 因为她就是 好吗 |
[26:22] | Dead, disappeared, or… | 别人要么走了 就是死了 |
[26:25] | simply doesn’t want to talk to me ever again. | 就是消失了 要么就是再也不想和我说话了 |
[26:27] | She’s all I have. | 我只有她了 |
[26:29] | ATHENA: What about your family? | 你家人呢 |
[26:30] | My parents got a divorce when I was 16. | 我父母在我16岁的时候离婚了 |
[26:32] | Got pretty nasty, so I filed for emancipation. | 闹得很难看 所以我申请断绝关系了 |
[26:35] | Last day I spoke to them was the day the judge | 我跟他们最后一次说话 |
[26:37] | declared me legally an adult. | 还是法官宣布我成为合法成年人的那天 |
[26:42] | I don’t know why you think Alexis would do this to me. | 我不知道你们为什么觉得 亚丽克西斯会这样对我 |
[26:44] | She paid $11,000 for that bracelet. | 她买这只手镯只花了一万一 |
[26:47] | What’d she charge you again? | 她收了你多少钱 |
[26:54] | All you guys have are two grainy videos | 你们只有两个戴着帽子家伙的 |
[26:56] | of two guys in hats. | 两段模糊视频 |
[26:58] | – It’s just a coincidence. – You know, you may be right. | 这只是巧合 |
[27:00] | But if it isn’t, that man is still out there | 你可能是对的 但如果不是巧合 |
[27:03] | and you could be in danger. | 这个男人依旧逍遥法外 你就可能有危险 |
[27:07] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[27:11] | Think we’re wrong here? | 我们来错了吗 |
[27:14] | You know what I believe in even less than a curse? | 你知道比起诅咒 我更不相信什么吗 |
[27:17] | Coincidence. | 巧合 |
[27:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:36] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:55] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 好的 |
[28:02] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[28:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:06] | (engine starts) | 没错 |
[28:09] | Okay. | |
[28:30] | Whoa, there, buddy. Back off. | 哇 伙计 退后 |
[28:37] | Okay. It’s okay, Felisa. | 没事的 没关系的 费丽萨 |
[28:39] | Don’t let Eddie and that cop get into your head. | 别让埃迪和那个警察影响你 |
[28:42] | You’re just being paranoid. | 你只是在疑神疑鬼 |
[28:47] | Or not. | 也可能不是 |
[28:50] | (line ringing) | 紧急电话 |
[28:52] | MADDIE: 911. | |
[28:54] | – What’s your emergency? – FELISA: I’m driving in my car | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[28:55] | and I think somebody’s following me. | 我在开车 我觉得有人在跟踪我 |
[28:58] | – What’s your name? – Felisa Valdez. | -你叫什么名字 -费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 |
[28:59] | I’m in a blue Vero Starfire on Riverside Drive. | 我在河滨大道一辆维罗斯达飞里 |
[29:02] | Why do you think someone might be following you? | 你为什么认为别人可能在跟踪你 |
[29:04] | Because this police officer came to see me and she said | 因为有警察来找我 |
[29:06] | that I might be in danger and I didn’t believe her. | 她说我可能有危险 我没相信她 |
[29:08] | Why didn’t I believe her? | 我为什么不相信她 |
[29:09] | Okay, Felisa, I’m gonna route you | 好的 |
[29:11] | to the nearest police station. | 费丽萨 我会引导你去最近的警察局 |
[29:13] | Do you see the name of a cross street? | 你看到十字路口的名字了吗 |
[29:15] | I’m just hitting Laurel Canyon, just about to pass Colfax. | 我刚到月桂谷 快通过科尔法了 |
[29:18] | MADDIE: All units in the vicinity of Riverside and Colfax | 河滨街和科尔法附近的所有单位 请注意 |
[29:21] | be advised, possible unwanted pursuit in progress. | 可能存在不必要的纠缠行为 |
[29:23] | Vehicle is a blue Vero Starfire. | 车辆为蓝色维罗斯达飞 |
[29:25] | Victim’s name is Felisa Valdez. | 受害者姓名为费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 |
[29:27] | Oh, hell, no. | 糟糕 |
[29:29] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30. | 调度中心 我是727-L-30 |
[29:33] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[29:49] | (honking) | |
[29:55] | – No! – (exclaims) | |
[30:00] | (sirens approaching) | |
[30:12] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[30:14] | Detain this man. | 扣押这个男人 |
[30:18] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30. | 调度中心 这里是727-L-30 |
[30:21] | The victim’s car has been covered… (coughs) | 受害者的车被柏油覆盖了 |
[30:24] | in asphalt. | |
[30:25] | I need fire and rescue at Riverside… (coughs) | 我需要在马术中心附近的 |
[30:29] | near the equestrian center. (coughing) | 河滨大道消防救援队 |
[30:34] | (gasping) | |
[30:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:39] | (coughing) | |
[30:41] | ATHENA: Felisa, hang on! | 费丽萨 坚持一下 |
[30:43] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[30:45] | – I’m in here! – Help is coming. | 我在里面 救援在路上 |
[30:47] | I can’t breathe! (coughs) | 我没办法呼吸 |
[30:49] | Felisa, help is here. | 费丽萨 救援到了 |
[30:55] | I couldn’t get to her. | 我没办法接近她 |
[30:57] | And this asphalt is hardening. | 柏油在变硬 |
[30:59] | It’s Felisa Valdez. | 是费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 |
[31:02] | We have any kind of status on her? | 她的情况如何 |
[31:04] | She was talking to Dispatch, | 她之前在跟调度中心通话 |
[31:06] | but these fumes are pretty brutal. | 但是这些烟雾毒性很大 |
[31:08] | Okay, let’s get all the air bottles we’ve got on standby. | 好了 把待命的氧气瓶拿过来 |
[31:11] | Eddie, Buck, I want you guys to get some rubbish hooks | 埃迪 巴克 |
[31:13] | into this asphalt. How much longer do you think | 你们拿几个垃圾钩 开始刨柏油 |
[31:15] | she has in there, Hen, Chim? | 你们觉得她在里面还能待多久 小亨 齐姆 |
[31:17] | Adrenaline is probably causing her heart rate to rise, | 肾上腺素可能造成她的心率上升 |
[31:19] | which means she’s taking in more oxygen every… (coughs) | 也就意味着她每分钟都在吸入更多氧气 |
[31:22] | every minute. We need to buy her some more time, | 我们需要给她争取更多时间 |
[31:24] | get some air in there. (Hen clears throat) | 让空气进入车里 |
[31:30] | (coughing) | |
[31:31] | Okay, we can work with this. | 好了 可以从这里入手 |
[31:37] | Felisa, open the back panel and get in the trunk. | 费丽萨 |
[31:41] | (coughs) | 打开背板 去后备箱 |
[31:45] | – Hen, O2. – (coughs) | 小亨 |
[31:48] | (oxygen hissing) | 氧气 |
[31:51] | – BOBBY: Any progress? – No. | 有什么进展吗 |
[31:53] | Hardly making a dent. | 几乎没有 |
[31:54] | Think I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[32:04] | (panting) | |
[32:06] | Felisa, we’re sending you some air. Okay? | 费丽萨 我们正在给你送氧气 好吗 |
[32:10] | If you can, reach back. You may be able to grab it. | 你可以的 到后面来 或许能抓到 |
[32:13] | I can’t. | 我抓不到 |
[32:14] | Just try for me. Move a little closer. | 就当是为了我 再靠近一点 |
[32:18] | It’s too… it’s too far. | 这…太远了 |
[32:21] | (coughs) | |
[32:46] | (coughing) | |
[32:50] | (grunting) | |
[32:57] | (coughing) | |
[32:59] | – You got her? – EDDIE: Yeah. – BOBBY: Get that gurney | -找到她了吗 -让轮床来这里 |
[33:01] | – in here. – Let’s go. | 快点 |
[33:02] | – Easy. – (Felisa coughing) | |
[33:09] | Steady. | |
[33:15] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[33:26] | – How is she? – Lucky to be alive. | 她怎么样 所幸还活着 |
[33:29] | Who’s that? | -那人是谁 -是他追的她 |
[33:30] | ATHENA: Oh, he chased her. | -那人是谁 -是他追的她 |
[33:32] | Looks a lot like the man from the security camera | 看起来很像水晶店和水疗吧 |
[33:34] | from the crystal shop and the spa. | 监控摄像头里的男人 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to harm anyone. | 我很抱歉 我没想过伤害任何人 |
[33:39] | You mean it wasn’t a curse? | 你的意思是 这不是诅咒吗 |
[33:42] | Again, sorry. | 再说一遍 对不起 |
[33:44] | Can you tell me where the bracelet is? | 你能告诉我手镯在哪里吗 |
[33:51] | – Ow! – Oh… | |
[33:53] | OFFICER: Get in. | 进去 |
[33:55] | EDDIE: Look at that. | 好样的 |
[33:59] | I think you broke your curse. | 我觉得你打破了你的诅咒 |
[34:23] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[34:24] | She clicked the box. | 她勾了那个选项 |
[34:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:28] | On the site, there’s a little box: | 网站上有个小方框 |
[34:31] | “terms and conditions.” | 写着“条款与条件” |
[34:33] | She checked “I accept.” | 她选了“我接受” |
[34:35] | She should have known this would happen. | 所以她应该知道可能会发生这种事 |
[34:39] | I’m gonna need a little more here. | 我还需要更多信息 |
[34:41] | Why don’t you start with your name. | 我们先从你的名字开始怎么样 |
[34:45] | BUCK: Nico Perelli. | 尼科·佩莱利 |
[34:47] | – That sounds made up. – (chuckles) It is not. | 听上去像编的 不是 |
[34:50] | Nicholas Perelli owns and operates | 尼古拉斯·佩莱利拥有并经营 |
[34:51] | an online business called ArtifactsOverstock.com. | 一家名字叫做“手工艺品库存过多”的网店 |
[34:56] | He makes trinkets | 买家不得在社交媒体展示物品 |
[34:57] | in China that look like ancient artifacts. | 他在中国制作 看起来像古代手工艺品的小玩意 |
[34:59] | And he sells them to unsuspecting collectors. | 然后卖给毫无戒心的收藏者 |
[35:03] | Why was he so desperate to get the bracelet back? | 他为什么这么着急把镯子拿回来 |
[35:06] | I mean, a celebrity bought one of his pieces. | 有个名人买了他的商品 |
[35:08] | You’d think that he’d welcome the publicity. | 他应该会喜欢这种宣传 |
[35:09] | Well, with publicity comes scrutiny from people like me. | 有了宣传 就会受到我这种人的审查 |
[35:12] | Nico wasn’t telling his customers that | 尼科没告诉顾客他们买的是伪造品 |
[35:14] | they were buying forgeries. | |
[35:16] | Anyways, we are so excited to show you guys, | 总之 我们很高兴能给你们展示 |
[35:19] | so please stay tuned for the unboxing, | 所以请继续关注拆箱 |
[35:21] | and peace and blessings. | 祝你们平安幸福 |
[35:23] | ATHENA: So, when Felisa started talking about | 当费丽萨开始说自己要进行直播开箱以后 |
[35:26] | how she was gonna do a live unboxing… | |
[35:28] | (grunts) | |
[35:30] | he panicked. | 他慌了 |
[35:31] | How many other bracelets were recovered | 庞贝的废墟里 |
[35:33] | from the ruins of Pompeii? | 还有多少手镯被“发现” |
[35:34] | – Twenty-seven. – CHIMNEY: Those guys | 27只 |
[35:36] | figure how much they paid for a fake, | 那些人发现自己花了大价钱买到假货 |
[35:37] | they’re coming for him, and that’s all she wrote. | 一定会找他退款 就是这样 |
[35:40] | Why is it never “that’s all he wrote”? | 为什么从来不说“就是那样” |
[35:41] | I don’t make the rules, Hen. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[35:43] | Anyway, so Nico had to | 总之 |
[35:44] | get it back before the unboxing. | 所以尼科需要在开箱前 把镯子拿回去 |
[35:46] | ATHENA: Yeah, he was hoping to intercept it | 对 |
[35:48] | before it was delivered, but Alexis | 他本来希望在送货之前拦截它 |
[35:51] | was already outside waiting. | 但是亚丽克西斯已经在外边等了 |
[35:53] | So he started following Felisa looking for his next chance. | 于是他开始跟踪费丽萨 寻找第二次机会 |
[35:56] | ATHENA: When the aesthetician left, | 美容师离开以后 |
[35:58] | he snuck in to steal the bracelet. | 他就溜进去偷镯子 |
[36:00] | But, needless to say, | 但是 |
[36:02] | things didn’t go as planned. | 不必说了 |
[36:05] | ♪ Feel the rush ♪ ♪ Can you feel the rush? ♪ | 事情出了岔子 |
[36:11] | BOBBY: Why didn’t Nico grab the bracelet then, when Felisa | 尼科为什么不在费丽萨行动不便时 |
[36:14] | was incapacitated? | 把手镯拿走呢 |
[36:15] | Willow? Is that you? | 薇洛 |
[36:18] | (screaming) | 是你吗 |
[36:19] | Because she was also screaming. | 因为她也在大声尖叫 |
[36:21] | Loudly. If anyone | |
[36:23] | saw him running out with the bracelet, | 如果有人看到他拿着手镯跑出去 |
[36:25] | he’d have been arrested before he could make it to LAX. | 他估计还没跑到洛杉矶机场 就会被捕 |
[36:28] | And the bracelet ends up in an LAPD evidence locker. | 手镯最后会被锁在 洛杉矶警察局的证据柜里 |
[36:31] | And it’s a celebrity robbery, so, news at 11:00. | 这是名人抢劫案 所以会上11点新闻 |
[36:34] | So the crystal shop was his third attempt at getting it back. | 水晶店是他想拿回手镯的第三次尝试 |
[36:37] | ATHENA: Well, if at first | 初试不成功 |
[36:38] | you don’t succeed, try, try again. | 努力勿懈怠 |
[36:42] | – Give me the bracelet. – Excuse me? | -把手镯给我 -什么 |
[36:44] | The bracelet. Where is it? | 手镯在哪里 |
[36:45] | You were across the street at Felisa’s. | 你是在费丽萨家街对面的人 |
[36:47] | What do you care about the bracelet? | 你为什么这么在乎这个手镯 |
[36:49] | I care that you bought it for a celebrity | 我在乎的是 |
[36:50] | and posted it all over social media. | 你给名人买手镯 还传遍社交媒体 |
[36:52] | Wait, you’re here from that website, Artifact Overstock? | 等等 你是手工艺品库存过多网站的吗 |
[36:54] | Yes. And I know you have the bracelet, | 对 |
[36:56] | – now, hand it… – No, no… (grunting) | 我知道镯子在你手上 |
[36:58] | Get off me, you filth! Aah! (gasps) | 快交出来 |
[37:01] | BOBBY: Nico almost disfigures one woman, | 尼科差点把她们中的一个毁容 |
[37:04] | stabs another… no turning back. | 还捅了另外一个人 没有回头路了 |
[37:08] | ATHENA: At this point, he’s all in. | 此时 他押上了全部 |
[37:10] | Time for one | 是时候拼死一搏了 |
[37:11] | last desperate attempt. | 是时候拼死一搏了 |
[37:17] | BUCK: I’m starting to think this Nico guy’s | 我开始觉得这个叫尼科的 |
[37:19] | the one who’s actually cursed. | 才是真正被诅咒的那个 |
[37:20] | – No more talking curses, Buck. – EDDIE: Either way, he can’t | 别说诅咒了 巴克 |
[37:23] | terrorize Felisa or us ever again. | 不管怎样 他再也吓不到费丽萨和我们了 |
[37:25] | Right. And on that happy note, shift’s over. | 对 说点开心的 |
[37:28] | Let’s go and get some real food. | 要下班了 我们去吃大吃一顿 |
[37:29] | I can’t. I have a donation to make. | 我没办法去 我还要去捐献 |
[37:32] | – Oh, what kind of donation is that? – Well, uh… | -捐什么 -这个… |
[37:34] | You don’t want to know. | 你不想知道的 |
[37:37] | (Buck chuckles softly) | |
[37:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:42] | BOBBY: Well, | 你解释了一切 |
[37:43] | you accounted for everything. | 你解释了一切 |
[37:46] | – Almost. – Mm. | 差不多算是 |
[37:49] | The chandelier. | 吊灯 |
[37:51] | Alexis said that Nico was outside at the time, | 亚丽克西斯说尼科那时候在外面 |
[37:53] | so there’s no way he could have been responsible for that. | 所以这件事绝对不是他所为 |
[37:55] | The chandelier was probably installed poorly. | 吊灯可能没装好 |
[37:59] | Yeah. And then it just fell | 对 然后它就掉了下来 |
[38:01] | as she put on an artifact that supposedly | 正当她戴上了一件 |
[38:04] | came from the ruins of Pompeii. | 据说来自庞贝废墟的文物时 |
[38:07] | Could it be that maybe what we’re looking at | 这情况会不会 |
[38:10] | is a good, old-fashioned coincidence | 刚好就是普通的巧合呢 |
[38:12] | at work here, Sergeant? | 警佐 |
[38:13] | Can we agree to call it | 我们能称它为反常事故吗 |
[38:16] | a freak accident? | |
[38:20] | Yeah, I’m on my way to the clinic now. | 对 我在去诊所的路上 |
[38:22] | They said as long as I get there by 9:00 | 他们说只要我9点之前到那里 |
[38:25] | they’ll squeeze me in. | 就能想办法把我安排进去 |
[38:26] | CONNOR: It’s 8:45. | 现在8点45分了 |
[38:28] | Think you’re gonna make it in time? | 你觉得能准时赶到吗 |
[38:29] | Trust me, it’s all good. | 相信我 没问题的 |
[38:31] | I’m only two miles away. | 只有三公里了 |
[38:32] | – Thanks, Buck. – (hangs up) | 谢谢你 |
[38:35] | – (engine sputters, stops) – Oh. | 巴克 |
[38:37] | Uh… | 该死 |
[38:40] | Damn it, come on. | 别这样啊 |
[38:52] | Come on. | 不是吧 四分钟 |
[39:00] | (“Run Wild” by Thutmose playing) | 2.9公里 现在的最佳路线 |
[39:04] | ♪ Bad boy, please, out of my way… ♪ | |
[39:06] | Coming through, excuse me, excuse me! | 让一下 |
[39:08] | ♪ Naive so a L… ♪ Uh, sorry. ♪ We’re off to the race ♪ | |
[39:11] | ♪ Going fast and we never slow down… ♪ | |
[39:13] | Watch out, watch out! | 小心点 |
[39:14] | ♪ Take the mob downtown, flood the town ♪ | |
[39:16] | ♪ Cops coming, get down, down, down… ♪ | |
[39:20] | Excuse me! | 让一下 |
[39:21] | Sorry, sorry. | |
[39:23] | ♪ Run wild ♪ | 抱歉 |
[39:24] | ♪ I’m on a mission and I won’t stop ♪ | |
[39:27] | ♪ No destination but it’s worth a shot ♪ | 佩里医学中心 |
[39:30] | Sorry. | |
[39:32] | ♪ You gotta let me go, you gotta let me go ♪ | |
[39:35] | ♪ Nah, nah, nah, nah, never look back ♪ | |
[39:38] | ♪ Nah, nah, nah, nah, so never look back ♪ | |
[39:41] | ♪ Nah, nah, nah, nah, never look back ♪ | |
[39:44] | ♪ Nah, nah, nah, nah, don’t you ever look back ♪ | |
[39:48] | ♪ Run wild… ♪ | |
[39:49] | Hey, hey! | |
[39:50] | 8:57, I made it. I made it, right? | 8点57分 我赶到了 对吧 |
[39:52] | – Are you okay? Do you need a minute? – No, | -你没事吧 需要休息一下吗 -不 我不需要 |
[39:54] | I don’t-I don’t need a minute, I just, uh… | 我不需要休息 我只是… |
[39:58] | Sorry, I just, I-I would really rather | 抱歉 我只是… |
[40:01] | do this now, like, with, like… right now. | 我很想现在就做 马上 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:07] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[40:12] | (chuckles) | |
[40:13] | – Oh, thank you. | |
[40:15] | ♪ You gotta let me go. ♪ – Right this way. | -谢谢 -就在这边 |
[40:25] | FELISA: Hey, Eddie. | 嘿 埃迪 |
[40:27] | Hey. | 嘿 我还以为你不会来 |
[40:28] | I didn’t think you were actually gonna show. | 嘿 我还以为你不会来 |
[40:30] | You know, I wasn’t going to, | 我本来不想来 |
[40:31] | but I figured you did save my life, | 但我想你确实救了我的命 |
[40:33] | like, multiple times, so… | 还是好几次 |
[40:35] | – (chuckles) Take a seat. – So… | 所以… |
[40:37] | figured I owed you. | -坐吧 -所以我想我欠你的 |
[40:39] | So, how’s Alexis? | 亚丽克西斯怎么样 |
[40:42] | They’re releasing her tomorrow. | 他们明天就让她出院了 |
[40:44] | She’s gonna come stay with me. | 她会来跟我一起住 |
[40:46] | Did you talk to her about the money? | 你跟她聊过钱的事没 |
[40:48] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎这件事 |
[40:50] | – But she’s stealing from you. – Maybe she’s earned it. | 但她在偷你的钱 也许这是她应得的 |
[40:53] | I mean, you know who I am. | 你也知道我是什么样的人 |
[40:56] | So I’m sure you’ve heard the stories of who I used to be. | 你一定听说过我过去的事 |
[40:59] | You know, the trouble I’d get in, and… | 我惹过的麻烦 |
[41:01] | the DUIs, the arrests. | 酒后驾车 拘留 |
[41:03] | The friends who OD’d in my bathroom. | 在我家洗手间吸毒过量的朋友 |
[41:07] | That kind of loss… | 那种失去 |
[41:08] | I mean, I don’t know what else you’d call it but curse. | 我不知道除了说是诅咒 还能是什么 |
[41:15] | My wife died, uh, it was three years ago. | 我妻子三年前过世了 |
[41:18] | Six months later, my son was on a pier | 六个月之后 |
[41:21] | when the tsunami hit. | 海啸来袭的时候 我儿子在码头上 |
[41:23] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 天啊 真是太遗憾了 |
[41:26] | He survived. That’s actually him right there. | 他活下来了 其实那就是他 |
[41:28] | – Christopher! Hey. – Yeah? | 克里斯托弗 |
[41:30] | (both chuckle) | 嘿 |
[41:31] | He almost died in this ocean. | 他差点死在海里 |
[41:34] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[41:36] | Must have been terrifying. | 一定很可怕 |
[41:38] | Yeah, it was. | 没错 |
[41:39] | He was scared for a long time. We both were. | 他后怕了很久 我们俩都是 |
[41:43] | Well, you wouldn’t know it now. | 现在可看不出来 |
[41:46] | The day the beach reopened, we came here. | 海滩重新开放的那天 我们就来了 |
[41:49] | I mean, the longer we stayed away from the water, | 我知道我们远离水的时间越长 |
[41:51] | the more the fear would grow. | 恐惧就会越强烈 |
[41:53] | I never wanted the ocean to have that kind of power over him. | 我从来不希望大海让他恐惧 |
[42:01] | You know, sometimes it’s easier to believe that you’re cursed | 有时候相信自己被诅咒 |
[42:05] | than believe you’re wrong. | 比相信自己错了更容易 |
[42:06] | Felisa. | 费丽萨 |
[42:07] | I’m gonna get going. | 我要走了 |
[42:10] | I’m getting the house blessed before Alexis gets home. | 我要在亚丽克西斯回家之前 为房子祈福 |
[42:12] | I know, I know, it sounds silly, but… | 我知道 听上去很傻 但是… |
[42:14] | Hey, if it works for you. | 嘿 你觉得有用就好 |
[42:18] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[42:19] | You too. | 你也是 |
[42:21] | – Bye. | – Bye. -再见 -再见 |
[42:24] | (indistinct chatter) | 我等不及了 |
[42:30] | (laughs) Oh, did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[42:34] | – (laughing) – BOY: I’ll go next time. | 是 |
[42:37] | (chatter continuing) | |
[42:41] | Hola, Abuela. ¿Como estas? | |
[42:44] | No, everything’s fine. I was just | 不 |
[42:47] | thinking of you. | 没出什么事 我只是想到你了 |
[42:49] | Wanted to know how you were. | 想知道你过得怎么样 |
[42:52] | Oh, yeah? Tarot cards? That’s new. | 是吗 塔罗牌吗 这还是头一回 |
[42:57] | So, what’d she have to say about my future? | 关于我的未来 她怎么说 |