时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | At any moment, this city could burn. | |
[00:04] | 9-1-1 what’s your emergency? | |
[00:05] | 9-1-1 all new Mondays. | |
[00:08] | And watch other Fox shows like 9-1-1 Lone Star, | |
[00:11] | and Special Forces on Fox. | |
[00:29] | You’ve really done a beautiful job with the house, Maddie. | 你真的把家里弄得很美,麦蒂 |
[00:32] | It’s a work in progress, | 还没完成,但这里开始像家了 |
[00:33] | but it’s starting to feel like home. | |
[00:35] | Mm. | |
[00:36] | Hey, once the weather lets up, | 嘿,等天气变好 |
[00:39] | I thought we could go to that flower market downtown, | 我想我们可以去市区的花市 |
[00:42] | maybe get some stuff for the house– | 帮屋子买些东西,像是几株植物? |
[00:44] | couple of plants, maybe. | |
[00:46] | Ooh. I’m not sure they’d live a long life here, | 它们在这可能不会长命,但值得一试 |
[00:48] | but it’s worth a shot. | |
[00:50] | Jee loves flowers. Anything bright and pretty. | 小智很爱鲜艳、漂亮的花 |
[00:53] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[00:55] | I didn’t want to overstep. I just… | 我不是想越界,只是想帮忙 |
[00:57] | want to help. | |
[00:59] | Not that you need it. But… | 倒不是说你需要 |
[01:03] | …moving is stressful. For anyone. | 但搬家对任何人来说都很有压力 |
[01:05] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈,没事的 |
[01:07] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:09] | Move has been good for us. | 搬家对我们有益 |
[01:11] | After everything you’ve been through… | 在你经历了那么多以后 |
[01:14] | I just want to see you happy. | 我只想看到你快乐 |
[01:18] | I am. | 我很快乐 |
[01:21] | But I would be happier | 但如果她能再一觉到天亮,我会更快乐 |
[01:23] | if she would go back to sleeping through the night. | |
[01:30] | Oh, I’ll get the door. | 我去应门 |
[01:38] | – Mr. Bear, you’re supposed to be sleeping… – Maddie! | -你应该在睡觉的 -麦蒂 |
[01:50] | Which one? | 是哪一个? (急诊) 快点 |
[02:00] | Chim, now take over! | 烟囱,我来吧 |
[02:02] | 30-year-old male struck by lightning. Full cardiac arrest. | 30岁男性被闪电击中,心跳完全停止 |
[02:05] | He was down three minutes before we started compressions. | 倒下三分钟后才开始压胸 |
[02:07] | Lightning went through his hands | 闪电通过他的手,沿中线从膝盖出去 |
[02:09] | and out his knee, right down the midline. Could be | |
[02:11] | – some damage to major organs. – He’s in V-tach! | -可能损伤重要脏器 -他心室频脉 |
[02:12] | All right, clear! | -好吧 -远离伤患 |
[02:16] | – We got a pulse! – Okay, he has a history of blood clotting. | -有脉搏了 -好 他有凝血病史 |
[02:18] | He’s not currently on any medication, | 目前没有服药,但他对萘普生过敏 |
[02:21] | but he does have an allergy to naproxen! | |
[02:22] | Got it! We’ll do our best! | 好的,我们会尽力抢救 |
[02:24] | Do more! | 尽全力 (洛杉矶118队) (队长) 《火速救援最前线》 |
[02:55] | Oh. Good to see you’re awake. | 很高兴你醒了 |
[02:58] | Wh-What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[02:59] | You fell off a ladder, | 你掉下梯子,撞到头 |
[03:01] | hit your head. Fortunately, nothing too serious. | 幸好不严重 |
[03:03] | No broken bones. Your MRI was clean. | 没骨折,磁振造影也没问题 |
[03:05] | – That’s good news. – But maybe next time you decide to go up a ladder… | 真是好消息 |
[03:10] | …you should have someone there to spot you. | 但你下次爬上梯子前 |
[03:12] | All right, cowboy. Go get ’em. | 也许该找人看着你 好了,牛仔,去救人吧 |
[03:13] | – I did. – Still a pretty boneheaded move. | -我有啊 -那么做还是很蠢 |
[03:15] | Wow. You, uh, usually talk to your patients that way? | 哇,你都这样跟病人讲话? |
[03:19] | He talks to everyone like that. Even his little brother. | 他都这样讲话,连对他弟弟也是 |
[03:21] | Maddie, what are you… | -麦蒂,怎么… |
[03:22] | Daniel, why are you looking at his chart? | -丹尼尔,你干嘛看他的病历? |
[03:24] | Are you gonna second-guess Pullman’s instructions? | 你要批评普曼的指示? |
[03:26] | – Hmm. Why do you care? – Guilt by association. | (丹尼尔巴克利) (内科医师) -你何必在乎?-我会被连累 |
[03:28] | – Daniel? – Every time you annoy him, he comes down hard | 你每次去烦他,他就找护理人员麻烦 |
[03:31] | – on the nursing staff. – I swear, of all the hospitals, | 拜托,医院这么多,你偏要在这工作 |
[03:33] | you had to work here. | |
[03:34] | Uh, excuse me, I was here first. | 不好意思,我先来 |
[03:37] | You followed me here, remember? Let me see his chart. | 你才跟着我来的,记得吗? 让我看他的病历 |
[03:39] | Wh-What is happening right now? | 这是怎么回事? |
[03:40] | You’re going home. | 我们要回家了,你真的没事吗? |
[03:42] | Are you sure you’re feeling okay? | |
[03:43] | – Well, he did hit his head. – Mm. | 他确实撞到头了 |
[03:46] | Um… | |
[03:47] | I’m just a little confused. | 我只是有点困惑 |
[03:49] | And his scans look good? | 他的扫描没问题? |
[03:51] | Oh, yeah. He’s fine. He’s just being dramatic. | 对,他很好,只是很爱演 |
[03:52] | Go back to work. I’ll take him, okay? | -你回去工作,我带他走 -好 |
[03:54] | Okay. Well, if you need anything, Evan, | 有事就打给我,艾凡 |
[03:55] | just call me. | |
[03:57] | Otherwise, I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 不然我们就明天见 |
[03:59] | – Tomorrow? – Family dinner. | -明天?-家庭聚餐啊 |
[04:00] | Seriously, how hard did you hit your head? | 你到底多大力撞到头? |
[04:06] | Whose family? | 谁的家庭? |
[04:13] | Oh. | |
[04:14] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[04:17] | Oh. | |
[04:18] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[04:20] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[04:22] | Uh, I’m-I’m not sure. | -我不确定 |
[04:24] | You had us worried, son. | -你让我们很担心,儿子 |
[04:25] | When your brother said you’d been in an accident, | 当你哥说你发生意外 |
[04:27] | we didn’t know what to think. | -我们都不知如何是好 |
[04:29] | That’s right. His brother. | -没错,他哥 |
[04:29] | Didn’t realize | 没想到你们还记得他有个哥哥 |
[04:31] | that you people remembered that he had one. | |
[04:32] | Oh, come on, honey. | 拜托,儿子,别这么长不大 |
[04:34] | Don’t be so needy. | |
[04:36] | Evan just got out of the hospital. | 艾凡刚出院,我们是该多关心他一点 |
[04:38] | We ought to fuss over him a little. | |
[04:39] | Uh, you guys, I-I’m fine. | 我…我没事 |
[04:41] | You really didn’t have to travel all the way here. | 你们真的不必大老远跑来 |
[04:43] | You mean all the way across town? | 你是指穿越市区过来? |
[04:45] | Hey, are you hungry? | 嘿,你饿了吗? |
[04:47] | People have been dropping off food all day. | 整天都有人送食物来 |
[04:50] | And, oh, your kids, | 你的孩子们还送你好多可爱的卡片和花… |
[04:51] | they sent you all these wonderful notes and flowers. | |
[04:56] | – Wait, did-did you say my kids? – Well, | 等等,我的“孩子们”? |
[04:58] | your students. | 你的学生们 |
[04:59] | Yeah, it really helps that, uh, | 他心智年龄跟他们一样 |
[05:01] | he has the same maturity level that they do, huh? | 真的很有帮助,对吧? (早日康复) |
[05:07] | I’m not a firefighter? | (第一名的老师) 我不是消防员? |
[05:09] | – No. – Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[05:11] | Are you sure he’s okay? | 你确定他没事吗? |
[05:13] | Yeah, wh-why do you keep doubting me? | 对,你们干嘛一直质疑我? |
[05:15] | It’s not like I’m a doctor or anything. | 我又不是医生什么的 |
[05:16] | – What’s the score? – Penn’s up by two. | -比数多少?-宾大领先两分 |
[05:18] | Oh. Cheers to that. – Let’s just hope Evan doesn’t jinx it. – You know, | 值得干一杯,希望艾凡没带来霉运 |
[05:22] | maybe you should go upstairs and get some rest. | 也许你该上楼休息一下 |
[05:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[05:32] | No idea. It doesn’t go with anything else I picked out. | 我不知道 它跟我选的家具都不搭 |
[05:38] | If you like it, | 如果你喜欢它,我就喜欢它 |
[05:40] | I love it. | |
[05:42] | Okay, I’m gonna get you guys some snacks! | 好,我帮你们弄些点心 |
[05:46] | Evan, come on. | 艾凡,来啊,你会错过比赛的 |
[05:48] | You’re gonna miss the game. | 第一节比赛还剩44秒 柯林斯控球很稳,他切入,起身… |
[05:56] | What’s with the goofy grin? | 干嘛一直傻笑? |
[06:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:03] | Nothing at all. | 完全没什么 宾大以31比27领先,球来到前场 回到中间 他们会试着重整攻势 |
[06:14] | Hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[06:16] | – There they are! – Hey! | -他们来了 -嘿 |
[06:17] | Finally, everybody’s here! | 大家终于都到了 |
[06:22] | Oh, uh, when did they get that? | 什么时候有这个的? |
[06:24] | That’s always been there. | 它一直都在啊 |
[06:26] | He wouldn’t know ’cause he never visits. | 他不知道,因为他都不来 |
[06:27] | – Hi. – Ah. | |
[06:29] | Don’t give your brother a hard time. | -好吧 -别整你弟弟了 |
[06:32] | Oh, dinner smells great. | 晚餐闻起来真香 |
[06:33] | – Do you need a taste tester? – I do not. | -你需要人试吃吗?-不用,不了 |
[06:35] | No. Uh-uh. | |
[06:37] | This looks different. | 这里变了,你们重新布置过? |
[06:38] | – Did you guys redecorate? – No, we didn’t. Is that a hint? | 没有,那是暗示吗? |
[06:42] | N-No. Uh, feels different. | 不是,感觉不一样了 |
[06:43] | Um, hey, wh-where’s Jee? | 嘿,小智呢? |
[06:45] | Is that a nickname or something? | 那是什么绰号吗? |
[06:47] | Yeah, where’s my little princess? | 小公主在哪里? |
[06:49] | – No. Uh… – We’ve been here almost 20 minutes, | 我们到20分钟了,还没见到她 |
[06:50] | – still haven’t seen her. – Thank you. | |
[06:51] | She is with her dad getting dressed. | 她跟爸爸在穿衣服 |
[06:54] | Hi! | -嗨 |
[06:55] | – Hi! – There she is. | -嗨,宝贝 |
[06:57] | Princess Genevieve! | 吉娜薇公主 |
[06:59] | Or are we going with “G” now? | 还是要叫你“小吉”? |
[07:01] | Uh, no, we are not. | 不要 |
[07:05] | Well, well. | -你来啦 -哎呀 |
[07:09] | Look who finally decided to showed up. | 看看谁终于决定现身了 |
[07:17] | Doug. | 道格 |
[07:19] | Who else were you expecting? | 不然还有谁? |
[07:24] | – Thank you. – Here we go. | -谢谢 -来吧 |
[07:26] | – I’m hungry. – I’m starving! | -我饿了 -我饿扁了 |
[07:40] | Hey. | 嘿,我们知道多少? |
[07:41] | – What do we know? – Not much. | |
[07:43] | He’s alive. Critical condition. | 不多,他还活着,情况危急 |
[07:45] | They had to put him in a medically induced coma | 他们必须让他人工昏迷 |
[07:47] | to allow his body to rest and recover. | 好让他的身体休息和复原 |
[07:49] | Next 24 hours are gonna be crucial. | 接下来24小时会是关键 |
[07:51] | Oh, my God, Evan. | 天啊,艾凡 |
[07:53] | A coma? Does that mean… | -昏迷?那代表… |
[07:54] | He’s on life support. | -他在用维生系统 |
[07:55] | Breathing with the help of a ventilator. | 不靠呼吸器呼吸 |
[07:57] | The lightning strike was literally a shock | 闪电对他全身造成了冲击 |
[07:59] | to his system. Sent him into cardiac arrest. | 导致他心搏停止 |
[08:01] | Um, that’s his doctor there. | 那是他的医生 |
[08:03] | She’ll be able to tell you better than I can. | 她会解释得更清楚,我帮你们介绍 |
[08:05] | I’ll introduce you. | |
[08:09] | Maddie, you coming? | -麦蒂,你要来吗?-我马上过去 |
[08:10] | – I-I’ll be right there. – Hey. How are you? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[08:13] | I’m worried about Buck. | 我很担心巴克跟你 |
[08:15] | And you. | |
[08:16] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[08:17] | I was going up the ladder… | 我本来要上云梯,他阻止我,自己爬上去 |
[08:19] | …and he stopped me and he went up instead. | |
[08:21] | And then… | 然后… |
[08:25] | I really need him to wake up. | 我真的需要他醒来 |
[08:32] | This guy didn’t have | 这家伙完全不知道他在说什么 |
[08:33] | a clue what he was talking about. | |
[08:36] | But, anyway, I mean, I’m the expert, right? | 但总之呢,我才是专家,对吧? |
[08:39] | Who are you gonna listen to, me or the Internet? | 你要听我的还是网络的? |
[08:41] | It’s not as if I haven’t done | 我只是做过几千次手术而已嘛 |
[08:43] | thousands of surgeries before. | |
[08:44] | So I said to the guy, “You’re overthinking it.” | 我就对他说:“你想太多了” |
[08:46] | Quite the bedside manner. | 好棒的临床态度 |
[08:48] | I’m sure your patient loved being talked to like that. | 你的病人一定都很爱被训话 |
[08:50] | I’ve had no complaints. | 我没听过有人抱怨 |
[08:52] | No, for that, you’d have to actually listen | 你得认真听你的病人 |
[08:53] | to your patients. Or anyone, for that matter. | 或任何人说话才会知道 |
[08:56] | Uh, hey, uh, pot roast was delicious, Maddie. | 嘿,炖肉很好吃,麦蒂 |
[08:58] | – Really outdid yourself. – Yes. | -你的厨艺又进步了 -对 |
[09:01] | Fabulous, sweetheart. | -很棒,女儿,谢谢你 |
[09:02] | – Thank you. – Yeah. It was okay. | -对,还行啦 |
[09:03] | Yeah. I think it got a little salty. | 我觉得有点咸 |
[09:06] | Oh, I… | -我…抱歉 |
[09:07] | You know what? I’m sorry. – Um… – No. | -不会 |
[09:10] | – Coffee? – Yes, please. | -喝咖啡吗?好 -好,拜托你 |
[09:11] | – Yeah. – Me. – Love it. | -我要 |
[09:13] | – Thank you, sweetheart. – What do you think, babe? | -好啊,谢谢你,女儿 |
[09:14] | – You want to go play some cards? Come on. – Yeah. | -你想玩牌吗?来吧 -好 |
[09:16] | – Let’s all go play some cards. – Yeah. – Yeah. | -我们都去玩吧 -好 |
[09:18] | Not a bad idea. | 对,好主意 |
[09:22] | South Bay. Let’s all go beat their socks off. | 我们去让他刮目相看 |
[09:27] | It’s just… things are complicated at home. | 只是家里的情况有点复杂 |
[09:31] | He… | 他威胁要杀了我 |
[09:32] | threatened to kill me. | |
[09:33] | – Buck?! – Maddie! | -巴克 -麦蒂 |
[09:35] | – Buck? – Maddie. | -巴克 -麦蒂 |
[09:41] | Darn it. | 可恶 |
[09:44] | Oh, hey. | -嘿,你要咖啡还是茶?-麦蒂,停下来 |
[09:45] | Do you want coffee or tea? | -嘿,你要咖啡还是茶?-麦蒂,停下来 |
[09:46] | – I have… – Hey, Ma-Maddie, stop. | |
[09:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[09:50] | – I’m getting the after-dinner drinks ready. – No. | 我在准备饭后的饮料 |
[09:52] | What are you doing with Doug? He’s not a good guy. | 你干嘛跟道格在一起?他不是好人 |
[09:55] | What are you talking about? Everything’s fine. | 你在说什么?一切都很好 |
[10:02] | This is not fine, Maddie. | 这样才不好,麦蒂 |
[10:05] | It happened at work. I… | 工作时发生的,我撞到轮床 |
[10:06] | hit it on a gurney. | |
[10:07] | Oh, really? Since when do gurneys have fingers? | 真的吗?轮床有手指了? |
[10:10] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[10:11] | No. | 不是,你以前都这么说 |
[10:12] | No, that’s what you used to say before. | |
[10:14] | I missed the signs last time. | 上次我忽略了迹象,这次不会了 |
[10:15] | I’m not doing that again. | |
[10:16] | Wh-What do you mean, “again”? | “这次”是什么意思? |
[10:18] | I know that you want to leave him, | 我知道你想离开他,却害怕得不敢尝试 |
[10:21] | but y-you’re too afraid to try. | |
[10:22] | I know that you don’t think you’re strong enough. | 我知道你认为自己不够坚强,但你错了 |
[10:24] | But that’s not true, Maddie. You are. | |
[10:26] | You’re stronger than you know, | 你比自己想的坚强多了,我能帮你 |
[10:27] | and I can help you. | |
[10:30] | Maddie. Hey, hey, wh-where are you going? | 麦蒂,你要去哪里? |
[10:32] | I am going to get an aspirin, | 我要去吃阿司匹灵 |
[10:33] | because this conversation’s giving me a headache. | 因为这番谈话让我头痛 |
[10:37] | If I have to listen to him for another second, | 我要是再听他讲话一秒 |
[10:39] | I think my head’s gonna explode. | 我的头大概会爆炸 |
[10:42] | Hey, what-what’s the deal with them? | 嘿,他们是怎么搞的? |
[10:44] | Have you noticed anything… | 你最近有注意到什么异状吗? |
[10:47] | …weird lately? Any-any kind of issues? | 任何问题? |
[10:49] | With Maddie and Doug? | 麦蒂跟道格? |
[10:51] | I don’t know. I try to butt out. | 不知道,我不想鸡婆 |
[10:53] | You might want to try it. | 你也该试试看 |
[10:56] | Yeah. I can’t stick around for this. | 好,我没办法待在这里 |
[10:59] | Starting to feel like I’m living in a nightmare. | 开始觉得我在恶梦里了 |
[11:02] | Was life feeling like a dream before? | 之前生活感觉像恶梦吗? |
[11:06] | Hey, if-if… | 如果…人陷入昏迷 |
[11:08] | if someone was, uh… | |
[11:10] | if someone was in a coma… | |
[11:13] | …could they have dreams? | 理论上,他们能作梦吗? |
[11:14] | Theoretically. | |
[11:17] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:18] | I’ve never been in a coma. | 我没陷入昏迷过 |
[11:21] | Do you need a lift home? | 要我载你回家吗? |
[11:25] | Actually, uh, ca… | 其实,你能载我去别的地方吗? |
[11:27] | can you take me someplace else? | |
[11:29] | Chimney! | 烟囱 |
[11:32] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事? |
[11:34] | When you were in your coma, | 你出车祸而陷入昏迷时 |
[11:36] | after the car accident, do you remember if you had any dreams? | 你记得你有没有作梦吗? |
[11:39] | I’m sorry, who are you? Right. You-you, you don’t know me here. | -抱歉,你是谁?-对哦,这里的你不认识我 |
[11:42] | Um, hi, I-I’m Buck. We’re-we’re friends. | 嗨,我是巴克,我们是朋友 |
[11:45] | And yet, I’ve never seen you before. | 但我从来没见过你 |
[11:46] | Look, I know I-I might sound crazy. | 听着,我知道我听起来很疯狂 |
[11:49] | I think I got hurt on the job | 我想我出勤时受伤,而且被困在 |
[11:51] | and now I’m trapped in some kind of alternate universe coma fever dream. | 某种平行宇宙的昏迷发烧梦里 |
[11:55] | – And I need your help. – Okay. | 而我需要你帮忙 |
[11:57] | Why don’t you wait right here, and I’ll go call someone. | 好,你在这里等着 我去打给警察之类的人 |
[12:00] | – Like the police. – Wait! | 等等,我能证明我认识你 |
[12:02] | Hey, I-I-I can prove that I know you. | |
[12:04] | How? | 怎么证明? |
[12:07] | I know why they call you Chimney. | 我知道你为什么叫“烟囱” |
[12:12] | The last thing I remember is we were at this apartment fire. | 我最后记得的事是我们在公寓火灾现场 |
[12:17] | It was raining. | 当时下着雨,我爬上云梯 |
[12:18] | I went up the ladder and… there was a giant flash. | 然后有道巨大的闪电 |
[12:21] | Sounds like you were struck by lightning. | -你好像被闪电打中了 |
[12:23] | Yeah, but I don’t think I’m dead. | -但我不觉得我死了 |
[12:25] | It feels like some kind | 感觉像是某种昏迷的梦 |
[12:27] | of coma dream. | |
[12:35] | – It’s a Wonderful Life. – Uh, yeah. | 《风云人物》 |
[12:37] | I-I don’t know how wonderful it is. | 好,我不知道这哪里风云了 |
[12:40] | It feels kind of crappy. | 感觉蛮糟的 |
[12:41] | No. The movie. | 不,那部电影《风云人物》 |
[12:43] | It’s a Wonderful Life. | |
[12:46] | Looks like I’m Clarence. | 我就像克拉伦斯 |
[12:47] | Uh, okay, well, in the movie, does he get back | 好吧,在电影里 |
[12:49] | – to his other life? – Eventually. | -他有回到原本的生活吗?-最后有 |
[12:50] | He has to learn a lesson, he’s got to figure something out | 他得学到教训 |
[12:52] | before he can get back. | 他得想通某件事才能回去 |
[12:54] | Okay, uh… | 好 |
[12:55] | Wait, do you think if I die in this life… | 等等,如果我在这里死掉 |
[13:00] | …I die in my real life? | 我在现实生活中也会死掉吗? |
[13:01] | Different movie. | 不同电影啦 |
[13:04] | Okay, so-so when you were in your coma, | 好,你陷入昏迷时,你记得什么? |
[13:06] | – what do you remember? – Nothing. | 啥都不记得 |
[13:09] | How long you been walking around in this coma? | 你在这次昏迷里大概游荡多久了? |
[13:11] | – Ballpark. – Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道,时间很诡异 |
[13:13] | Time is weird. | |
[13:15] | Maybe two days? | 可能两天吧 |
[13:17] | Wait, you’ve been walking around an alternate universe | 等等,你在平行宇宙游荡两天了 |
[13:19] | for two days and you’re just now starting to ask questions? | 现在才开始问问题? |
[13:22] | Well, it was kind of nice at first, uh… | 一开始感觉蛮好的 |
[13:24] | till this thing with my sister. | 直到我姐的事发生 |
[13:26] | Wait, maybe that’s it. | 等等,也许这就是我该解决的事 |
[13:27] | Maybe that’s the thing I need to fix. | |
[13:29] | Is your sister’s marriage a problem in your real life? | 在你的现实生活中 你姐的婚姻是问题吗? |
[13:31] | No. | 不是,他死了 |
[13:33] | He’s dead. | |
[13:34] | Actually, she’s with you. | 其实她跟你在一起 |
[13:36] | – Wait, I’m married to your sister? – You’re not married. | -等等,我娶了你姐?-你们没结婚 |
[13:39] | Although you really should be. | 你们应该结婚的 |
[13:40] | Uh, you guys have a kid, you have a house. | 你们有个小孩,有间房子 |
[13:42] | I mean, what else are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么? |
[13:44] | Okay, look, Coma Kid, | 好,昏迷小子,我根本不认识你姐 |
[13:46] | I don’t even know your sister. | |
[13:48] | And this has been entertaining for a minute, but I think | 这还蛮有意思的 |
[13:50] | it’s time for you to take your show on the road. | 但你差不多该离开了 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I, uh, I think you’re right. | 对,你说的对,这没什么帮助 |
[13:54] | This has not been helpful. | |
[13:56] | I should’ve gone to Cap. Cap will know what to do. | 我应该去找队长的,他会更有头绪 |
[13:59] | Cap? | 队长? |
[14:01] | Uh, yeah, Bobby. | 对,巴比 |
[14:04] | Captain Bobby Nash. | 巴比纳许队长? |
[14:05] | Uh… | |
[14:07] | I’m sorry, but, uh, | 很遗憾,但我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[14:09] | I got some really bad news for you. | |
[14:11] | Captain Bobby Nash, he died five years ago. | 巴比纳许队长五年前死了 |
[14:15] | What? | -什么?-对 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | |
[14:18] | Bobby Nash is dead. Whoa, hey. Hey, hey. | 巴比纳许死了 |
[14:24] | Are you okay? Whoa. | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[14:30] | Try to calm down! Try to breathe! | 试着冷静下来,试着呼吸 |
[14:38] | He can’t breathe! | 他没办法呼吸 |
[14:46] | I can swing by the hospital after class. | 我下课后可以去医院 |
[14:48] | Maybe bring dinner. | -带晚餐过去?-好,大家会很感激的 |
[14:49] | Yeah, everyone would appreciate that. | |
[14:51] | They’ve all been practically living in that waiting room. | 他们几乎都住在那个等候室了 |
[14:54] | How’s Bobby holding up? | 巴比还好吗? |
[14:56] | Oh… not great. | 不太好 |
[14:59] | I’m pretty sure he blames himself. | -他应该会怪自己 -为什么? |
[15:01] | For what? | 巴克被闪电打中 |
[15:02] | Buck got struck by lightning. | 巴克被闪电打中 |
[15:04] | It was a literal random act of nature. | 那是随机的自然灾害,概率微乎其微 |
[15:06] | A one-in-a-million chance. | |
[15:07] | It was completely out of Bobby’s control. | 完全不在巴比的掌控之中 |
[15:09] | Well, try telling him that. | 试着告诉他呀 |
[15:11] | He still won’t believe you. | 他还是不会相信你 |
[15:13] | He’s always gonna feel responsible for his team. | 他总是觉得对团队有责任,尤其是巴克 |
[15:16] | Especially Buck. | |
[15:24] | I just… | 我只是…很希望我能多帮点忙 |
[15:25] | I wish there was something more I could do to help. | |
[15:33] | I’m pretty sure that just seeing your face | 我相信光是看到你的脸就够了 |
[15:35] | will be enough. | |
[15:37] | He’s always everyone else’s shoulder to lean on, | 他永远都是其他人依靠的对象 |
[15:41] | but even the strong snap eventually. | 但再坚强的人都有崩溃的时候 |
[15:48] | Do you think Buck’s gonna be okay? | 你想巴克会没事吗? |
[15:50] | I mean, after everything that happened with Wendall, | 我是说,发生温德尔的事以后 |
[15:53] | I’m not sure Bobby could take another loss. | 巴比可能无法再失去一个人了 |
[15:56] | Buck is going to be fine. | 巴克会没事的 |
[16:00] | He has to be. | 非没事不可 |
[16:08] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! We need someone in here! | 嘿,这里需要协助 |
[16:11] | His oxygen levels are plummeting. | -他的血氧量暴跌 |
[16:13] | I’ll page Dr. Becker. | -我会呼叫贝克医师 |
[16:14] | He’s not responding! | 他没有反应 |
[16:17] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[16:19] | Why didn’t you call 911? | 你怎么不打911? |
[16:20] | Because he wouldn’t let me, so I called you. | 他不肯,我就打给你 |
[16:22] | Even with the ventilator, he’s not getting | 用了呼吸器,他也没吸到足够氧气 |
[16:24] | enough oxygen. He’s barely satting at 90. | (下限警告) 饱和度只有90 |
[16:27] | Maybe he’s just having a panic attack. | 也许他只是恐慌发作 |
[16:29] | His peak pressures are through the roof | 他的尖峰压力超高 |
[16:30] | and I’m hearing almost no air movement. | 我几乎听不到空气流动 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna take him off and bag him. | 我要改让他用苏醒球 |
[16:33] | We’re almost there. Stay on the bag. | 快好了,继续用苏醒球,不能放弃他 |
[16:35] | Hey, buddy, can you hear me? | 小子,你听得到吗? |
[16:37] | Did his heart stop again? | 他的心脏又停了? |
[16:39] | No, it’s his lungs. He’s in respiratory failure. | 不,是他的肺,他呼吸衰竭 |
[16:41] | Buck can’t breathe. | 巴克没办法呼吸 |
[16:44] | His breathing’s starting to stabilize. Breathing is stable. | 他的呼吸开始稳定了 |
[16:48] | Good work, everyone. Huh. | 呼吸稳定了,大家做得好 |
[16:58] | Or maybe he’s pulling our legs. | 也许他只是在假装,他没事啦 |
[16:59] | He’s fine. | |
[17:01] | Sorry, I-I don’t know what happened. | 抱歉,我不知道怎么了 |
[17:03] | It was like all of a sudden my, my lungs just stopped working. | 感觉就像我的肺突然停工了 |
[17:06] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[17:07] | Uh, yeah, no. I feel better. | 对,我觉得好多了 |
[17:13] | They put him on ECMO. | 他们帮他接上叶克膜 |
[17:15] | Give his lungs a chance to heal. | 让他的肺有机会复原 |
[17:17] | I thought they were worried | 我以为他们担心闪电损坏他的心脏 |
[17:18] | about the lightning damaging his heart. | |
[17:20] | Well, they’re worried about his lungs. | 现在他们担心他的肺 |
[17:21] | Doctor said the force from the lightning | 医生说闪电的力量导致他肺挫伤 |
[17:23] | caused a pulmonary contusion. | |
[17:25] | That sounds pretty serious. | 听起来很严重 |
[17:27] | How long does he have to stay on it? | 他得用叶克膜多久? |
[17:30] | A couple days, at least. | 至少两天吧 |
[17:32] | The hope is that his oxygen levels | 他们希望他的血氧量会有足量的提升 |
[17:35] | will increase high enough, | |
[17:37] | hopefully they can take him off sedation. | 希望他们能让他醒来 |
[17:38] | And then he’ll be okay? | 然后他就没事了? |
[17:42] | We won’t know until they try to take him off of it. | 要到他们试着让他醒来才知道 |
[17:45] | See if he can breathe on his own. | 要看他能不能自己呼吸 |
[17:51] | Maddie, uh… | -麦蒂带她爸妈回家了?-对 |
[17:54] | – took her parents home? – Yeah. | |
[17:56] | She and Philip practically had to drag Margaret out of here. | 她跟菲利普还得把玛格丽特拖走 |
[17:58] | For a minute, I thought they were gonna have to sedate her. | 我一度以为他们得给她镇静剂 |
[18:01] | Yeah, it must be hard for them. | 他们一定很难受 |
[18:03] | – Seeing Buck like this, just… – Yeah. | -看到巴克这样 -是啊 |
[18:05] | Your kid almost dying | 自己的孩子差点死掉 |
[18:07] | is probably easier to handle | 父母在几千哩外时,大概比较容易面对 |
[18:09] | when you’re thousands of miles away. | |
[18:10] | Howie, they’re trying. | 豪威,他们尽力了 |
[18:13] | So is Dad. | 爸也是 |
[18:16] | You know, people always tell me | 大家总是告诉我 |
[18:18] | you’ll understand your parents better once you become a parent. | “你成为父母后,会更了解你的父母” |
[18:21] | Well, I’m a parent now. | 我现在是父母了 |
[18:23] | And I understand him even less. | 而我甚至更不了解他了 |
[18:25] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do | 只要智允快乐,我什么都肯为她做 |
[18:27] | for Jee-Yun to see her happy. They ran out of oat milk. | 他们的燕麦奶卖完了 |
[18:36] | Chim, go home. It’s not gonna do Buck any good | 烟囱,回家吧 |
[18:39] | for you to end up in bed next to him. | 你要是躺到巴克隔壁,对他没帮助 |
[18:41] | Pace yourself. | 别累坏了 |
[18:42] | So who’s gonna tell him that? | 那谁要去跟他说? |
[18:46] | He was asking about Captain Nash. | 他问起纳许队长的事,才变成这样 |
[18:48] | That’s what brought all this on. | |
[18:49] | So what happened to him? | 他出了什么事? |
[18:50] | Was it on the job? | -是出勤的时候吗?-是酒精 |
[18:52] | It was the alcohol. | |
[18:53] | No, that’s not possible. He was in recovery. | 不可能,他在康复了 |
[18:55] | He took it very seriously. | 他很认真 |
[18:57] | Maybe he was before, but | 或许他以前是,但有一场空难… |
[18:59] | there was this plane crash. | |
[19:01] | Flight LB46. | LB46班机 |
[19:04] | – Told you. – The next day he didn’t show up | 我就说吧 |
[19:07] | for work, so you went over to check on him. | 隔天他没来上班,所以你跑去看他 |
[19:09] | I was with you in my other life. | 我在另一个人生中有跟你去 |
[19:12] | No, not in any life. | 不对,在任何人生中都没有 |
[19:15] | Captain Nash was a quiet guy. | 纳许队长是个很安静、低调的人 |
[19:17] | He kept to himself. I didn’t even know he was suffering until it was too late. | 等我知道他有问题时已经太迟了 |
[19:20] | Why am I even having this conversation with this person? | 我为什么要跟这个人谈这些? |
[19:23] | See? The crazy just sucks you in. | 看吧?这种疯狂很迷人 |
[19:26] | Hold on, the day of the crash, | 等等,空难那天,巴比情绪失控 |
[19:28] | Bobby kind of lost it. | |
[19:29] | – What do you mean? Lost it how? – Well, | 什么意思?怎么失控法? |
[19:32] | I made him mad and he shoved me up against the wall. | 这个嘛,我惹他生气 他把我推到墙上 |
[19:37] | Captain Nash shoved you? | -纳许队长推你?-好 |
[19:38] | Okay, if I’d seen that, | 我要是看到了,就会知道有问题 |
[19:39] | I would have known something was wrong. | |
[19:42] | My not being at the 118 is what pushed him over the edge. | 我不在118队,是他崩溃的原因 |
[19:45] | Or maybe it was just some random butterfly effect | 也许那只是随机的蝴蝶效应 |
[19:47] | and the entire world doesn’t revolve around you. | 而且你不是世界的中心 |
[19:51] | Eddie Diaz. | 艾迪狄亚兹,退役陆军 |
[19:53] | Army vet, | |
[19:54] | came from Texas, joined the 118 | 来自德克萨斯,在大地震前加入118队 |
[19:56] | – right before the big earthquake. – Angry guy. | 愤怒男 |
[19:58] | Hey, you’d be angry, too, if you lost your kid. | 你要是失去小孩,也会很愤怒 |
[20:01] | I mean, you’d have to stop being a kid first | 你得别像个小孩,才能有小孩,但… |
[20:03] | and then have one but… | |
[20:04] | Wait, wait, wait, what do you mean “lost”? | 等等,什么意思?克里斯托弗怎么了? |
[20:05] | What happened to Christopher? | 他的祖父母在激烈的监护权大战后 |
[20:07] | His grandparents took him to Texas. After a nasty custody battle. | 把他带到德克萨斯 |
[20:11] | They said Diaz was unfit. | 他们说狄亚兹不适合 |
[20:13] | That he couldn’t be a firefighter | 说他无法同时当消防员和单亲爸爸 |
[20:15] | and a single dad. | |
[20:17] | He tried to bring him to the firehouse a few times, | 他有几次试着带他来消防站 |
[20:20] | – but Captain Righetti said no. – Eddie. | 但瑞盖提队长说不行 |
[20:23] | This-this is my friend Carla. | 艾迪,这位是我朋友卡拉 |
[20:25] | – Nice to meet you, Eddie. – Carla. | -幸会,艾迪 -卡拉 |
[20:28] | He never met Carla. | 他从来没认识卡拉 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry, but he insisted on coming here. | 抱歉,但他坚持要待在这里 |
[20:36] | I need to see Buck. | 我必须见巴克,我得跟他说话 |
[20:37] | I have to talk to him. | |
[20:39] | You know they don’t let kids in the ICU. | 他们不让小孩子进重症监护室 |
[20:42] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[20:43] | Maybe we can find a work-around. | 也许我们能想别的办法 |
[20:49] | Excuse me. How you doing? | 不好意思,你好吗? |
[20:53] | I was wondering if you knew of any job opportunities | 请问你知不知道这间医院的职缺? |
[20:55] | in this hospital? I’m a home health caregiver and | 我是居家照护人员 |
[20:57] | I’m thinking about transitioning back into the field. | 我正在考虑重回这个领域 |
[21:04] | Christopher? | -克里斯托弗?-没办法拒绝他 |
[21:06] | I couldn’t tell him no. | |
[21:09] | Is he sleeping? | -他在睡觉吗?-算是吧 |
[21:10] | Something like that. He’s resting. So the machines can do all the work. | 他在休息,这些机器才能代劳 |
[21:15] | Make him feel better. | 让他舒服一点 |
[21:17] | What are all these tubes? | -这些是什么管子?-这是叶克膜机器的一部分 |
[21:18] | That’s part of the ECMO machine. | |
[21:21] | It takes his blood and puts extra oxygen in it. | 它会抽出他的血,额外加入氧气 |
[21:24] | And then that blood goes back into his body. | 再把血送回他的身体里 |
[21:27] | Can he hear me? | 他听得到我说话吗? |
[21:29] | I bet he can. | 他一定听得到 |
[21:31] | Hey, Buck. It’s Christopher. | 嘿,巴克,我是克里斯托弗 |
[21:34] | I know you’re sick, | 我知道你病了,但这只是暂时的 |
[21:36] | but it’s only temporary. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[21:41] | That’s what all the machines are doing. | 这些机器就是在做这件事,让你好起来 |
[21:44] | Making you better. | |
[21:46] | But wherever you are, | 但不管你在哪里,你必须回来 |
[21:48] | you have to come back. | |
[21:50] | Wherever you are right now, | 不管你现在在哪里,你都必须回来 |
[21:52] | you have to come back. | |
[21:56] | – Tell me again why we’re here. – I’m not sure. | -我们来这里干嘛?-我不确定 |
[21:59] | I think maybe I’m supposed to come | 也许我应该回到这一切的起点 |
[22:00] | back to where it all started. | |
[22:02] | I guess that makes sense in the rules | 那大概合乎这个平行宇宙的规则吧 |
[22:03] | of this alternate universe. | |
[22:05] | I-I have this weird feeling like I’m running out of time. | 我有奇怪的感觉,好像我快没时间了 |
[22:07] | Ooh, a ticking clock. Plot twist. | 滴答作响的时钟,剧情转折 |
[22:09] | You were having trouble breathing before, right? | 你之前呼吸困难,对吧? |
[22:12] | – Yeah. – What if that wasn’t a panic attack? | -对 -万一那不是恐慌发作呢? |
[22:15] | You guys are talking about | 你们说这个地方是平行现实,并不是 |
[22:16] | this place as an alternate reality. | |
[22:18] | But it’s not. | |
[22:19] | If you’re in a coma, | 如果你昏迷了,那这一切都在你脑中 |
[22:20] | then this is all in your head. | |
[22:22] | Meaning this place is still connected to that body. | 代表这个地方还连结着身体 |
[22:25] | If it can’t breathe, you can’t breathe. | 它不能呼吸,你就不能呼吸 |
[22:27] | So he feels like he’s running out of time… | 所以快没时间的感觉… |
[22:29] | Because my body is. | 是因为我的身体没时间了 |
[22:43] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[22:44] | May, I’m just not hungry. | 梅伊,我不饿 |
[22:46] | If you can tell me the last time you ate something | 如果你能说出你上次吃的 |
[22:48] | other than an energy bar, I’ll leave you alone. | 不是能量棒的东西 我就不烦你 |
[22:51] | You know you’re really starting to remind me of someone? | 你真的开始让我想到某个人了 |
[22:53] | Do not say it. | 别说出来 |
[22:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 (洛杉矶消防队) |
[23:03] | Any updates from the doctors? | 医生有新消息吗? |
[23:05] | No, nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[23:08] | Buck is still hooked up to the ECMO. | 巴克还接着叶克膜 |
[23:10] | They’re gonna reassess later tonight, but… | 他们今晚会再次评估 |
[23:12] | for now it’s just wait and see. | 但目前只能静观其变 |
[23:15] | I know that must be hard for you. | 我知道你一定很难受 |
[23:17] | Hmm? | |
[23:19] | Not being able to do something. | 帮不上忙的感觉 |
[23:21] | Mm. Yep. | -对 |
[23:23] | Especially since it’s Buck. | -尤其是巴克出事 |
[23:25] | Come on. Mom brought two kids into the marriage. | 拜托 |
[23:28] | You brought one. | 妈带着两个孩子结婚,你带着一个 |
[23:31] | Yeah, I suppose so. | 是啊,算是吧 |
[23:35] | That’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[23:37] | You’re always talking about how stubborn he is. | 你总是说他这个人有多固执 |
[23:41] | How he never knows when to leave well enough alone. | 说他从来不懂得适可而止 |
[23:45] | So he’s gonna find his way back to us. | -所以他会想办法回到我们身边的 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | -是啊 |
[23:50] | Yeah, he’s gonna be okay. | 对,他会没事的 |
[23:52] | And you’re gonna be okay. | 你也会没事的 |
[23:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:01] | I love you too, May. | 我也爱你,梅伊 |
[24:07] | Looks like the ECMO worked. | 看来叶克膜有效 |
[24:09] | His oxygen level has improved enough to take him off of it. | 他的血氧量已经可以不靠机器了 |
[24:11] | That’s good news, right? | 这是好消息吧? |
[24:13] | He’s not in the clear yet. | 他还没脱离险境 |
[24:15] | It still remains to be seen | 还要看令郎能不能自己呼吸 |
[24:16] | if your son can breathe on his own. | |
[24:18] | So what’s next? | 那接下来呢? |
[24:20] | We’re gonna lower his level of sedation | 我们会降低他的镇静程度 |
[24:22] | and then unhook him from the ventilator. | 然后拔掉他的呼吸器 |
[24:24] | And what happens if he can’t breathe on his own? | 如果他不能自己呼吸呢? |
[24:27] | Let’s see what he does before we go down that road. | 我们先看看他的情况再作考量 |
[24:30] | The machine did its job. | 机器尽了本分,剩下的就看令郎了 |
[24:32] | Now the rest is up to your son. | |
[24:40] | I didn’t find anything. | -我没有任何发现 |
[24:43] | Neither did we. | -我们也没有 |
[24:44] | Probably ’cause we didn’t know what the hell | 大概是因为我们不知道要找什么 |
[24:46] | – we were looking for. – I think maybe | 我想或许… |
[24:49] | we’re supposed to be looking for something that doesn’t belong. | 我们应该找不属于这里的东西 |
[24:52] | You mean like that. | 像是那个吗? |
[24:59] | I don’t know why that’s there. | 我不知道它为什么在这里 |
[25:04] | You’re looking for answers. | 你在找答案 |
[25:06] | Maybe that’s a clue to where you’ll find them. | 也许这是提供方向的线索 |
[25:08] | What if the plane isn’t just a plane? | 如果飞机不只是飞机 |
[25:10] | What if it represents something? | 如果它代表着什么呢? |
[25:12] | Bobby! I told you to leave, Bobby, now! | -巴比 -我叫你离开,巴克,快走 |
[25:15] | You know I’m a terrible listener. | 不要,我最不听话了 |
[25:18] | Or someone. | 或是某个人 |
[25:21] | Thank you, guys. I-I got to go. | 谢谢你们,我得走了 |
[25:26] | Hey, hey, wait up! | 嘿,等一下 (医疗用品) |
[26:10] | Oh. Hey, kid. Fancy meeting you here. | 小子,真高兴见到你 |
[26:13] | Thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[26:14] | What are you doing here? | -你在这里做什么?-问你啊,这是你的梦 |
[26:16] | You tell me. It’s your dream. | |
[26:17] | I’m just living in it. | 我只是活在其中 |
[26:19] | Living my best afterlife. | 活出我最好的来世 |
[26:20] | Uh-huh. | |
[26:22] | So I am dead. | 我真的死了,是吧? |
[26:24] | Close, but not quite. | 快了,但还没有 |
[26:25] | Hey, what do you think these do? Mmm. | 你觉得这些是做什么的? |
[26:29] | This place is way too messed-up to be heaven, but, uh, | 这个地方问题太多,不可能是天堂 |
[26:32] | I don’t really believe in hell. | 但我不太相信有地狱 |
[26:35] | I… | |
[26:36] | I’m in purgatory. | 我在炼狱 |
[26:37] | I never really understood the concept of this. | 我从来不懂炼狱的概念 |
[26:39] | Is th-is this a waiting room, | 这里是等候室吗? |
[26:41] | do I just have to hang here until my number is called | 我必须待在这里,直到轮到我吗? |
[26:43] | or is it, like, a-a punishment, | 还是某种惩罚?隔离? |
[26:46] | a time-out– do I have to do some type of penance | 我必须进行某种忏悔,才可以前进? |
[26:48] | before I’m allowed to move on? | |
[26:51] | Listen, kid. | 听着,小子,你得放轻松 |
[26:52] | You need to relax. | |
[26:55] | None of this is real. | 这都不是真的 |
[26:58] | Ah. That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[27:02] | The bad news is it can | 坏消息是你可以让这一切逼真到 |
[27:04] | be real enough to keep you here if you let it. | 把你留在这里 |
[27:07] | Uh, wh-what do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:13] | Hey. | 嘿,你看,你还活着 |
[27:15] | Look, you’re alive. | |
[27:19] | And there’s me. | 我在那里 |
[27:20] | Ooh, I busted out the rosary beads. Must be serious. | 我拿出念珠了,一定很严重 |
[27:30] | How am I there and here? | 我怎么在那里又在这里? |
[27:33] | Well, Evan Buckley, this is your deep, dark subconscious. | 艾凡巴克利,这是你深沉、黑暗的潜意识 |
[27:36] | – Here you go, darling. – Oh, hey, | 来,亲爱的 |
[27:38] | can we back up for a second. Are you telling me | 我们可以倒带一下吗?那是我老婆? |
[27:40] | that’s my wife? I mean, some things | 我的人生还是有好事的嘛 |
[27:41] | did work out for me, didn’t they? | |
[27:43] | Do-do you know what’s happening to me in there? | 你知道那里的我怎么了吗? |
[27:47] | Depends on how you look at it. | 要看你用什么观点 |
[27:49] | You could be dying, you could be fighting for your life. | 你可能快死了,你可能在奋力求生 |
[27:52] | It’s kind of up to you. Which way you leaning? | 由你决定,你倾向哪一边? |
[27:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:59] | This felt pretty great at first, but… | 这里一开始感觉很棒 |
[28:02] | then the Doug thing, now the you thing. | 但先是道格,现在是你 |
[28:04] | Well, don’t think you can bring me | 别以为你在这里可以让我起死回生 |
[28:06] | back from the dead even in here. | |
[28:08] | But… | 但我认为你能解决道格的事 |
[28:10] | I think you can fix the Doug thing. | |
[28:12] | All you have to do is introduce Maddie to Chimney | 你只要介绍麦蒂认识烟囱 |
[28:15] | – and then let nature take its course. – W-W… | 让事情自然发展就好了 |
[28:17] | – Would-would that work? – I don’t know. | -那样会有用吗?-我不知道 |
[28:19] | I’m not exactly bound by the laws of physics | 我在这不受物理和逻辑定律限制 |
[28:21] | and logic in here. I know what you know. | 我只知道你知道的事 |
[28:25] | You know, it’s funny, uh… | 说来好笑 |
[28:26] | my whole life, my parents never really saw me | 这辈子,我爸妈都对我视而不见 |
[28:29] | ’cause they were so caught up in their own grief. | 因为他们深陷在自己的悲痛中 |
[28:32] | It felt like I was an annoyance they had to deal with. | 我就像他们不得不忍受的问题 |
[28:35] | But-but here– | 但在这里… |
[28:37] | here, they finally see me the way I always wanted to be seen. | 他们终于用我想要的眼光看我了 |
[28:45] | I matter here. | 我在这里很重要 |
[28:46] | No, kid. | 不对,小子 |
[28:49] | If what matters to you most | 如果你最重视的是别人怎么看你 |
[28:50] | is how other people see you… | |
[28:54] | …then you haven’t learned a damn thing. | 那你什么都没有学到 |
[29:16] | Bobby, it’s time. | 巴比,差不多了 |
[29:18] | Go take a break. | 去休息一下吧 |
[29:47] | I don’t know if you can hear me, Evan Buckley. | 我不知道你能不能听到我说话 |
[29:51] | But I do know that you never give up. | 艾凡巴克利 但我知道你从不放弃 |
[29:55] | So don’t start now. | 所以现在别开先例 |
[29:58] | That man has lost | 那个男人已经失去两个孩子 |
[30:00] | two children. | |
[30:02] | He cannot survive losing you. | 他没办法再失去你了 |
[30:06] | So wake up, damn it. | 醒来吧,可恶 |
[30:07] | – Wake up. – Yeah, I-I’m trying. | 醒来 好,我在努力了 |
[30:10] | Just need to figure out | 我只是得想通要解决什么才能回去 |
[30:12] | what to fix to get back. | |
[30:14] | Maybe you should just give up. | 也许你应该放弃 |
[30:15] | Did you know you were clinically dead | 你知道你临床死亡三分钟吗? |
[30:17] | for three minutes? Things aren’t looking good for you. | 你的情况不太乐观 |
[30:19] | How come you’re such a jerk in this reality? | 你在这里怎么这么混蛋? |
[30:21] | Because I am losing patience. | 因为我快没耐性了 |
[30:23] | When are you gonna learn? Brothers die, children | 你怎么学不乖?兄弟会死,孩子和老婆会死 |
[30:26] | and wives die, sisters get beat up by their husbands. | 姐妹会被老公打,你没办法修正一切 |
[30:29] | – You can’t fix everything. – You know what, well, I fixed you. | 你知道吗?我修正了你 |
[30:32] | Oh, really? How? | 真的吗?怎么会? |
[30:36] | ‘Cause I joined the 118. | 因为我加入了118队 |
[30:38] | Well, welcome to the 118, Buck. | -欢迎来到118队,巴克 |
[30:40] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[30:41] | And I made you mad. | 我惹你生气,我让你落泪 |
[30:42] | And I made you cry. | |
[30:45] | I made you laugh sometimes, you know? | 有时候也逗你笑 |
[30:47] | I drove you crazy, but I think you spent so much time | 你很受不了我,但我认为你花了很多时间 |
[30:50] | trying to make sure that I didn’t get myself killed | 确保我不会害死自己 |
[30:53] | that it made you remember | 而那让你想起活着的感觉 |
[30:54] | what it is to live. | |
[30:57] | So, basically, you were Buck. | 所以基本上你展现了巴克本色 |
[31:00] | Yeah. I was Buck. | 对,我的巴克本色 |
[31:03] | And that’s enough? | 那样就够了? |
[31:08] | I think it is. | 我认为够了 |
[31:10] | Sounds like someone just figured out | 看来有人刚刚靠自己想通答案了 |
[31:12] | the answers for himself. | |
[31:17] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:22] | Sweet kid. | 好小子 |
[31:23] | Hey, man, I just met your sister. | 嘿,我刚见到你姐姐,她蛮赞的 |
[31:24] | – She’s kind of awesome. – Great, | |
[31:26] | – that’s great. – Why don’t you come with me? | -太好了 |
[31:28] | I think we can convince her to leave that Doug guy. | -你跟我来吧 我们可以说服她离开道格 |
[31:29] | Maybe later! | 晚点再说 |
[31:32] | Can you help me find my dad? | 你能帮我找我爸吗? |
[31:34] | Sorry, but you’re not real and I got to go. | 抱歉,但你不是真的,我得走了 |
[31:38] | I’m always gonna feel guilty for that one. | 我永远都会过意不去的 |
[31:49] | Oh, come on, not again. | 不会又来了吧 |
[31:51] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想跑哪去? |
[31:55] | Home. | 回家 |
[31:58] | I can’t stay here. | -我不能待在这里 |
[32:00] | Evan, please don’t go. | -艾凡 拜托你别走 |
[32:04] | We know we haven’t always been there for you, | 我们知道我们没有一直支持着你 |
[32:07] | but we’re here now. | 但我们就在这里 |
[32:09] | Let us make it up to you. | 让我们弥补你吧 |
[32:11] | We will spend the rest of this life | 我们会用剩下的人生 |
[32:14] | making up for everything we didn’t do in the other. | 弥补我们在另一个现实没做到的事 |
[32:17] | You don’t have to do that. | 你们不用这么做 |
[32:21] | I know you did the best you could. | 我知道你们尽力做到最好了 |
[32:25] | And I will always love you no matter what. | 我无论如何都会永远爱你们的 |
[32:29] | But I don’t belong here. | 但我不属于这里 |
[32:31] | Down your face | |
[32:35] | And I | |
[32:42] | Tears stream | |
[32:45] | Down your face. | |
[32:50] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你该不会要走了吧? |
[32:52] | I have to. | 我不得不走 |
[32:53] | My life isn’t here, it’s-it’s there. | 我的人生不在这里,在那里 |
[32:55] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[32:57] | You’re not just gonna leave me here. | 你不能把我一个人留在这里 |
[32:59] | Alone. | |
[33:00] | Daniel, this is hard for me. | 丹尼尔,这对我来说很艰难 |
[33:01] | Please, don’t make it harder. | 拜托你别让我更难受 |
[33:04] | I-I finally know what it would have been like to have | 我终于知道有哥哥是什么感觉… |
[33:06] | an older brother and I… | |
[33:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:12] | But you’re not real, none of this is. | 但你不是真的,这一切都不是 |
[33:15] | The real world sucks. | 真实世界糟透了 |
[33:18] | That’s the beauty of this place. | 那是这个地方的美好之处 |
[33:20] | It can be anything that you want it to be. | 你要这里怎么样都可以 |
[33:23] | You can have it all here. | 你在这里能拥有一切 |
[33:24] | Like the family you never had. | 像是你梦寐以求的家庭 |
[33:28] | I do have a family. | 我有家庭啊 |
[33:30] | Not the same one I have here. | 不是我在这里的家庭 |
[33:34] | But one that needs me. | 而是需要我的那个家庭 |
[33:37] | Do they? | 是吗? |
[33:38] | Daniel, stop doing this. | 丹尼尔,别这样 |
[33:40] | Okay? I have to get back before it’s too late. | 好吗?我得尽快回去 |
[33:42] | It’s already too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[33:43] | That real world family– | 真实世界的家庭已经放弃你了 |
[33:45] | they’ve given up on you. | |
[33:47] | They’re pulling the plug, Evan. | 他们要拔管了,艾凡 |
[33:49] | N-No, no, that… | 不,那…不是那么一回事 |
[33:51] | that’s not what’s happening. | |
[33:53] | Oh, they’re just waiting for you to die | 他们只是在等你死掉 |
[33:55] | so they can move on with their lives without you. | 他们才能去过没有你的生活 |
[33:57] | They wouldn’t do that. | 他们不会那样 |
[33:59] | And yet… | 但是… |
[34:01] | And now we wait. | 现在我们要等待 |
[34:03] | See if he takes a spontaneous breath on his own. | 看看他会不会靠自己呼吸 |
[34:06] | They don’t care about you. Why would they? | 他们不在乎你,何必在乎呢? |
[34:10] | You’re not good enough. Never have been. | 你从来都不够好 |
[34:11] | The only reason you were even born | 你出生只是为了当备用零件 |
[34:13] | was for spare parts, and they were defective. | 而且还有缺陷 |
[34:15] | Wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[34:16] | We both know | 你我都知道你不是真的这么想 |
[34:17] | you don’t really believe that. | |
[34:23] | What’s wrong? | (下限警告) |
[34:25] | His oxygen is dropping. | -怎么了?-他的血氧量在下降 |
[34:26] | If he doesn’t take a breath in the next few seconds, | 如果他接下来几秒内不呼吸 |
[34:28] | we’re gonna have to reconnect him to the ventilator. | 我们就得重新帮他接上呼吸器 |
[34:33] | Right, uh, this, | 好 |
[34:35] | this is all happening inside my head, | 这一切都发生在我脑中 |
[34:38] | which means I’ve been talking to myself the whole time. | 代表我一直在跟自己对话 |
[34:41] | Hmm? Upside– uh, | 好处是,我不听你说话也不必感到愧疚 |
[34:42] | I don’t have to feel bad about not listening to you anymore. | |
[34:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:49] | I have to get back. I’m running out of time! | 我必须回去 |
[34:51] | It’s impossible. There is no way in there. | -我快没时间了 |
[34:54] | You’re stuck here with me. | -不可能的 你进不去的,你跟我卡在这里了 |
[34:56] | It’s not impossible! There is not | 不是不可能 |
[34:58] | a locked room anywhere that, with the right tools | 只要有对的工具和足够的时间 |
[35:00] | and enough time, you can’t break into. | 就没有进不去的房间 |
[35:03] | I know that. | 我知道… |
[35:06] | ‘Cause I’m a firefighter. | 因为我是消防员 |
[35:08] | There’s nothing for you in that room. | 那个房间没有你要的东西 |
[35:10] | No one in there needs you. | -那里没有人需要你 |
[35:12] | I’m not going back for them. | -我不是为他们回去 |
[35:13] | I’m going back for me. Lights will… Guide you home | 我是为我自己回去 |
[35:26] | And I will try To fix you. Mmm. | (急诊) |
[35:41] | First thing I do | 我一离开这里,第一件事就是叫披萨 |
[35:42] | when I get sprung out of here: order pizza. | |
[35:45] | I am so done with hospital food. | 我受够医院的伙食了 |
[35:46] | Mm, get a lottery ticket. | 去买乐透吧 |
[35:48] | You did get very lucky. | 你真的非常幸运 |
[35:49] | Two pizzas. | 两份披萨 |
[35:52] | You experienced a very traumatic event. | 你经历了重大创伤事件 |
[35:54] | You’re going to need to give your heart and lungs a chance to heal. | 你必须让你的心肺有机会复原 |
[35:57] | – For how long? – Few weeks. | -要多久?-几个星期 |
[35:59] | No strenuous activity | 别做剧烈活动,也别提重物 |
[36:02] | and no heavy lifting. | |
[36:03] | You want to tell her or should I? Okay. | 你要跟她说,还是我说? 好吧 |
[36:07] | Uh, I’m not usually the “take it easy” type. | 我通常不是“放轻松”型的人 |
[36:10] | Oh, she has been warned. Not by me. | 有人警告过她了,不是我 |
[36:12] | Uh… | |
[36:15] | You have some visitors waiting outside. | 有些访客在外面等着 |
[36:18] | Ah! | |
[36:22] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, | 消防站的避雷针 |
[36:24] | – it hurts, it hurts! – Gentle, gentle. | 对,对 |
[36:26] | – Oh, sorry. – Aw. Ooh, ooh! No. Mm. | 嘿,老兄 |
[36:32] | – Give him a hug. – Ooh, do I have | 给他一个拥抱 |
[36:33] | some stuff to tell you guys, though. | 我可有事情要告诉你们了 |
[36:36] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢,好 |
[36:37] | Yeah. Too soon. | 太早了 |
[36:42] | – A schoolteacher, huh? – Yeah. | -学校老师啊?-对 |
[36:44] | – What subject? – I don’t know. | -什么科目?-我不知道 |
[36:47] | Never actually made it inside the classroom. | 我没能进到教室里面 |
[36:50] | Which, I guess, kind of tracks. | 好像还蛮合理的 |
[36:52] | Yeah, it makes sense. | 是啊,很合理 |
[36:54] | Helping people, serving the greater good. | 你在助人 |
[36:57] | Following in your parents’ footsteps. | 造福世人,跟随你爸妈的脚步 |
[36:58] | Oh, my parents. | 我爸妈,他们真的很不一样 |
[37:00] | They were really different. | |
[37:02] | Uh, they were happy. | 他们很快乐,以我为荣 |
[37:04] | Proud of me. | |
[37:06] | I have to say, it-it felt good to have them care. | 我不得不说,有他们关心感觉很好 |
[37:09] | Well, they seemed to care a lot out here, too. | 他们在这里也很关心你 |
[37:12] | They were pretty worried about you. We all were. | 他们很担心你,我们都是 |
[37:14] | I know, uh… | 我知道,你都拿出念珠了 |
[37:15] | you busted out the rosary beads and everything. | |
[37:19] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[37:22] | I don’t know. Just do. | 不晓得,我就是知道 |
[37:24] | Sounds like a crazy trip. | -听起来是很疯狂的旅程 |
[37:26] | It was crazy, uh… | -是很疯狂 |
[37:28] | Ev-Everyone was pretty different. | 大家都很不一样 |
[37:30] | Uh, except Hen. | 除了小亨 |
[37:32] | She was exactly the same. | 她完全一样 |
[37:34] | Ah. | |
[37:36] | Well, what about me– how was I different? | 那我呢?我有什么不同? |
[37:38] | You were, um… | 你… |
[37:42] | You know, you-you were still Bobby, actually. | 其实你还是巴比 |
[37:44] | Uh, you helped me | 你帮助我想通一些事 |
[37:46] | figure some things out | 找到回家的路 |
[37:48] | – and find my way home. – Good. | 很好 |
[37:51] | Though I still find it hard to believe that you voluntarily | 但我还是不太相信 |
[37:54] | left a world where you could fix everything. | 你会自愿离开你能解决一切的世界 |
[37:57] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[37:59] | Nah. | 不是的 |
[38:00] | Trust me, it’s… | 相信我,这里比较好 |
[38:02] | it’s better here. | |
[38:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:09] | Well, look at that. | 你看看 |
[38:11] | Gin. | 我赢了 |
[38:17] | Every time. | 每次都是你 |
[38:21] | – Can I help with dinner? – Uh, | 我能帮忙弄晚餐吗? |
[38:23] | thanks, but I think I got it. | 谢谢,但我可以的 |
[38:24] | Are there more people coming? | 还有人要来吗? |
[38:25] | It looks like you’re cooking for an army. | 你好像在帮军队做饭 |
[38:30] | Actually, I didn’t cook any of it. | 这些都不是我做的 |
[38:31] | People have been dropping stuff off | 自从巴克住院,大家都送东西过去 |
[38:33] | since Buck’s been in the hospital. | |
[38:35] | So I thought we’d have a bit of a potluck. | 我想我们可以吃顿便饭 |
[38:37] | Well, it smells delicious. | 好,味道很香 |
[38:39] | I’m sorry that it’s taking so long. | 抱歉我弄了这么久 |
[38:41] | Reheating is more complicated than I thought. | 重新加热比我想的还要复杂 |
[38:45] | That’s okay. I think your father | 没关系 |
[38:47] | is enjoying the time with Jee-Yun. | 你父亲很享受跟智允相处的时光 |
[38:52] | Yeah, and I think she’s really enjoying | 是啊,我想她也很享受 |
[38:55] | being spoiled by her grandparents. | 有祖父母宠她的时光 |
[38:59] | He’s sorry. | 他觉得很抱歉 |
[39:02] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[39:04] | Myung, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, | 明姨,谢谢你的好意 |
[39:06] | – but you don’t have to. – His staying away | 但你不用帮他说话 |
[39:08] | – had nothing to do with you. – Really? | 他的远离跟你没有关系 |
[39:10] | ‘Cause I felt like it did. | 真的吗?因为我觉得有 |
[39:12] | He was ashamed. | 他很羞愧 |
[39:13] | He was a failure. | 他失败了 |
[39:15] | That’s why he could never bring himself | 所以他才没办法过来这里 |
[39:17] | to come here. | |
[39:18] | Failure how? | 失败什么? |
[39:19] | He runs one the biggest tech companies in Seoul. | 他在经营首尔最大的科技公司之一 |
[39:22] | Not in Korea. | 不是在韩国 |
[39:23] | Here. | 在这里 |
[39:26] | Everything in this country represents | 这个国家的一切,对他来说都代表失败 |
[39:30] | – a failure for him. – Right. | 好 |
[39:31] | He couldn’t make his business successful. | 他没办法让事业成功 |
[39:33] | He couldn’t save his marriage | 没办法挽救婚姻 |
[39:35] | and he couldn’t convince you to come back to Korea with him | 也没办法在你母亲死后 |
[39:39] | after your mother died. | 说服你跟他一起回韩国 |
[39:47] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这件事 |
[39:49] | Your father is not a mean man | 你父亲不是坏心的人,而是自负的人 |
[39:51] | but a proud man. | |
[39:53] | And often… | 而自负往往会阻碍真正重要的事 |
[39:55] | the pride gets in the way of what is important. | |
[39:58] | I think you might have that in common. | 我想你跟他可能有这个共通点 |
[40:18] | Oh. | |
[40:22] | Pop Pop funny. | 爷爷好笑 |
[40:23] | Hey, she just called you Pop Pop. | 嘿,她刚刚叫你“爷爷” |
[40:25] | More importantly… | 更重要的是,她觉得我好笑 |
[40:27] | she thinks I’m funny. | |
[40:28] | Yeah, I guess that’s what grandads are for. | 对,爷爷就是要好笑 |
[40:30] | I hope you guys are hungry. There’s plenty. | 希望你们饿了,有很多食物 |
[40:34] | Oh, you didn’t have to go to all that trouble, Howard, | 就算这是我们的最后一晚 |
[40:37] | just because it’s our last night. | 你也不用这么麻烦,豪威德 |
[40:38] | I tried to tell him that. | 我跟他说过了 |
[40:43] | Yeah, about that. Uh… | 说到这个 |
[40:47] | We really haven’t seen much of you guys | 你们来这里以后 |
[40:49] | since you’ve been here, with Buck in the hospital | 因为巴克住院,我们不常见到面 |
[40:50] | and all, so I was thinking maybe you guys should | 所以我在想,也许你们应该多待几天 |
[40:53] | stay a few more days? | |
[40:59] | We don’t want to overstay our welcome. | 我们不想打扰你们太久 |
[41:02] | You’re not. | 不会的 |
[41:04] | I just invited you. | 我刚邀请你们了 |
[41:19] | Let the healing start… | |
[41:26] | I don’t think I’ve ever been happier to see this place. | 我第一次这么开心看到这里 |
[41:30] | Wow, that’s a lot of “get well” wishes. | -哇,好多祝我康复的心意 -是啊 |
[41:32] | Yeah, there’s a lot more at the firehouse. | 在消防站更多 |
[41:34] | Why don’t you sit down and relax? | 你何不坐下来放松?别站着 |
[41:37] | Get off your feet. | |
[41:39] | Yeah, let’s get you set up on the couch | 你就先睡沙发吧 |
[41:41] | so you don’t have to walk up and down these stairs. | 才不用在楼梯上上下下的 |
[41:43] | Uh… | |
[41:44] | You don’t have a couch. | 你没有沙发 |
[41:46] | Why don’t you have a couch? | 你为什么没有沙发? |
[41:48] | Oh, that story is, uh, too long to tell while standing. | 那个故事站着听就太长了 |
[41:51] | – Are you planning on getting one? – Yeah. | 你有打算买沙发吗? |
[41:53] | Eventually. I’m-I’m good with the chair for now. | 迟早吧,我现在有椅子就行了 |
[41:57] | No, you can’t recuperate in an armchair. | 不行,你在扶手椅上不能休养 |
[42:02] | I’m getting you a couch. | 我会帮你买沙发 |
[42:04] | Maybe a nice sectional | 也许帮你的客人 |
[42:06] | or a sleeper sofa for your guests. | 准备一组漂亮的沙发或沙发床 |
[42:09] | – Who’s coming to stay with me? – PHILLIP You didn’t think you were | 谁会来跟我住? |
[42:11] | getting rid of us that easily, did you? | 你该不会以为你能轻易摆脱我们吧? |
[42:14] | I hear there’s a game on this afternoon. | 听说今天下午有球赛 |
[42:16] | Which you can’t watch without a couch. | -没有沙发就不能看 -好,妈 |
[42:19] | Okay, Mom, seriously, I’m good with the chair. | 说真的,有椅子就行了 |
[42:22] | Do not fight me on this. | 别跟我争这个 |
[42:23] | Phillip? Help me find the measuring tape. | 菲利普,帮我找卷尺 |
[42:28] | Uh, kitchen drawer. Top left corner. Bring me back to it… | 厨房的抽屉,左上角 |
[42:35] | And we might as well find some area rugs. | 我们干脆也买些小地毯好了 |
[42:39] | You want something to pull it all together. | 要能整合风格的东西,弄得温馨一点 |
[42:42] | Warm it up a little. | |
[42:44] | Oh, she is going to redecorate your entire apartment. | 她会重新布置你整间公寓 |
[42:46] | – You know that, right? – It’s okay, I don’t mind. | -你知道吧?-没关系,我不介意 |
[42:51] | It’s kind of nice. | 这样蛮好的 |
[42:56] | Let the healing start. | |
[43:40] | 9-1-1 what’s your emergency? | |
[43:41] | All new 9-1-1, Mondays on Fox. |