时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Come on, let’s get those heart rates up. – | 来吧,让心跳加速 |
[00:06] | You showed up today. Let’s make it count! | 既然来了,就要有成效 |
[00:08] | Now that the day is over… Whoo! | 燃烧吧 |
[00:13] | Looking at you, front row. No joyriding today. | 我在看你们,前排的,今天别想兜风 |
[00:16] | Come on, people. | 快啊,展现你们的热忱 |
[00:18] | I want to feel you. | |
[00:19] | Don’t give me something, give me everything. | 别敷衍,要使出全力 |
[00:22] | Give it your all! | 使出所有的力量 |
[00:24] | I’m all out. | 我没力了 |
[00:26] | Come on, Shar. | 拜托,小夏 |
[00:27] | You said you’d support me on my fitness journey. | 你答应要在健身之路上支持我的 |
[00:28] | Journey to where? I feel like I’m gonna croak. | 什么路?我觉得我快死了 |
[00:31] | And remember, if you can’t make it burn, | 继续补充水分 |
[00:33] | you can’t make it firm. | 记住,对自己太好,身材就不会好 |
[00:37] | Dig deep. | 挑战极限,课程过半了,加油 |
[00:38] | We’re more than halfway there. | 挑战极限,课程过半了,加油 |
[00:40] | Let’s go. | |
[00:41] | Get those booties up. | 屁股离开椅垫 |
[00:43] | This is why we call it a boot camp. | 这才叫翘臀训练营 |
[00:47] | That’s it. Give me some bounce. | 很好,弹跳起来 |
[00:49] | And promises… | |
[00:53] | Come on, now. Who wants a taut tummy? | 加油 谁要紧实的小腹? |
[00:56] | Who wants a new lease on life? | 谁要更有活力? |
[00:58] | A new sensation… | |
[01:03] | Who wants to be the new… | 谁要成为全新的… |
[01:04] | sensa… | |
[01:09] | I’m gonna just… | 我要… |
[01:12] | You… You keep pushing! | 你们…继续冲刺 |
[01:18] | Oh, my God. | -天啊 -我的天啊 |
[01:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 报案中心,有什么紧急情况? 嗨,我在威尔榭大道的肯路易斯健身 有人在飞轮课上倒下 |
[01:34] | LAFD. Make room, everybody. | 他失去意识了 你认识伤患吗? 他是肯路易斯 洛杉矶消防队,请让让 |
[01:37] | He’s over here. | 他在那里,课上到一半就倒了 |
[01:38] | He went down in the middle of class. | |
[01:39] | He’s breathing, | 他有呼吸,却叫不醒 |
[01:40] | but we couldn’t get him to wake up. | 他有呼吸,却叫不醒 |
[01:42] | Okay, Chim? -CHIMNEY: On it. | -好,烟囱 -是 |
[01:46] | That ankle is definitely sprained or broken. | 那脚踝绝对扭伤或骨折了 |
[01:48] | That happen before or after he passed out? | 他昏倒前或后弄伤的? |
[01:49] | After. Something was wrong with him. | 昏倒后,他已经不舒服了 |
[01:52] | Maybe it’s that thing that happens, | 也许是大腿会释出毒素的那种病 |
[01:53] | when your thighs poison you? | |
[01:55] | -Rhabdomyolysis? -We see a lot of it. | -横纹肌溶解症?-很常见 |
[01:56] | Muscle tissue breaks down and releases protein | 肌肉组织分解 |
[01:58] | into the bloodstream. | 并且将蛋白质释放到血液中 |
[02:00] | I feel like my thighs have been poisoning me my whole life. | 我这辈子都被我的大腿毒害 |
[02:02] | BP is elevated. 145/97. | 血压升高到145和97了 |
[02:04] | He’s tachycardic, with a pulse of 132, | 他的心搏过速到132 |
[02:06] | but I don’t think he’s having a heart attack. | 但看来不像是心脏病 |
[02:07] | Could be physical exertion. | -可能是体力耗尽 |
[02:09] | He was going pretty hard when this happened? | -他当时很拼? |
[02:10] | Yeah, it came on suddenly. | 对,发生得很突然 |
[02:11] | His lips and skin look dry. Could be severe dehydration. | 他的嘴唇跟皮肤很干,可能严重脱水 |
[02:14] | Starting a line and running a bolus of saline. | 开始快速注射生理食盐水 |
[02:15] | Over here, guys. | -在这边 -脱水?那说不通啊 |
[02:17] | Dehydration? That doesn’t make any sense. | -在这边 -脱水?那说不通啊 |
[02:18] | Everyone’s been hydrating this whole time. | 这段时间大家都在补水 |
[02:21] | -And that’s water? -It’s better than water. | -那是水?-比水更好 |
[02:23] | It’s Cam Lewis’s Taut Tummy Tea. | 这是肯路易斯的紧腹茶 |
[02:24] | They did a pretty hard sell on it when we first signed up | 我们刚参加课程时,他们大力推销 |
[02:26] | -for the class. -Uh-huh. | 这样啊 |
[02:28] | I feel like I’m on fire! | -我觉得好热 |
[02:30] | You’re okay. We’re just flushing your system with saline. | -你没事 |
[02:32] | Try to relax. | 生理食盐水在冲洗你的循环系统 尽量放松 |
[02:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[02:37] | Ma’am? Ma’am– Oh! | 女士?女士? |
[02:38] | What’s happening? | -怎么回事?-好,让她躺下 |
[02:40] | Here, let’s get her down, nice and easy. | -慢慢来 |
[02:42] | Something in the tea. | -茶里面有东西 |
[02:43] | -You got her head? -Whoa! Dehydration, | 扶住头了吗? |
[02:46] | flushed skin, probably tachycardic. Whoa, whoa. | 脱水、皮肤通红,大概是心搏过速 |
[02:50] | Hey, we got another one. | 嘿,又有人倒了 |
[02:52] | All right. Dispatch, this is Captain Nash, 118. | 好,118队纳许队长呼叫调度中心 |
[02:54] | I’m at 625 Beverly, we’re gonna need | 贝佛利街625号需要额外的救护人员 |
[02:55] | additional paramedic units. | |
[02:57] | We have multiple victims | 现场有多名伤患 |
[02:59] | who are suffering from tachycardia, | 有心搏过速、脱水和昏厥情形 |
[03:00] | dehydration and fainting. | |
[03:03] | This Tummy Tea, what’s in it? | 这紧腹茶有什么成分? |
[03:06] | Uh, 50 milligrams of B-3 per serving, and magnesium. | 每份50毫克的B3,还有镁 |
[03:09] | Uh, how much of this did she drink? | -她喝下多少?-一小包有两份 |
[03:10] | A packet has two servings. | |
[03:12] | Okay, so that’s 100 milligrams. | 好,所以是100毫克 |
[03:14] | A woman her size should be having 14 milligrams. | 她这个体型的女性应该摄取14毫克 |
[03:17] | So she’s taking in 7.13 more times than the daily allowance. | 所以她的摄取量比每日建议量多了7.13倍 |
[03:20] | Did he just do math? In his head? | 他刚刚算了数学?心算? |
[03:22] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[03:23] | Uh, was I, was I right? You were. | -我…算对了吗?-对 |
[03:27] | And given that amount of B-3, | 考量到那个数量的B3 |
[03:30] | I think we’re looking at acute niacin toxicity. | 他们应该是急性烟酸中毒 |
[03:32] | Hydration all around? – | 大家都该补水? |
[03:34] | Oh! -Immediately. | 马上补 |
[03:41] | Nothing like plain old water. Yeah. | 没什么比水更好了 |
[03:44] | Everything old is new again. | 对,还是老的好 |
[04:03] | Well. | 你赢得比赛了吗? |
[04:04] | Did you win the race? Just barely. – | 勉强赢了 |
[04:08] | I’m used to you doing your workouts at the firehouse. | 你不是都在消防站运动吗? |
[04:10] | Well, I used to run more before I hurt my back. | 我弄伤背之前比较常跑,10公里左右 |
[04:12] | Some 10Ks and stuff, but, uh… | |
[04:15] | Wendall was always trying to get me out there. | 但温德尔总想拉我出门 |
[04:17] | Said it’d be good way for me to connect with the world. | 说那是跟世界重新接轨的好方法 |
[04:18] | I thought it would be a good way to remember him. | 这样纪念他也不错 |
[04:20] | Well, the next time you’re out there running through the world, | 你下次要出去跑遍全世界 |
[04:22] | -you should invite me along. -Really? | 应该邀我一起 |
[04:25] | Well, I didn’t know that you liked to run. | 真的吗?我不知道你喜欢跑步 |
[04:27] | Oh. I used to do it in high school. | 我高中时跑过 |
[04:29] | I thought you were a cheerleader. – | 我以为你是啦啦队员 |
[04:30] | I also ran cross-country. | 我也练过越野跑 |
[04:33] | Well, you still manage to surprise me. | 你还是有办法让我惊喜 |
[04:35] | Mm-hmm. Mm, mm, mm. | |
[04:36] | Why don’t you find a way to surprise me | 你也想办法让我惊喜吧,冲完澡以后 |
[04:38] | after you take a shower. | |
[04:40] | What– you don’t– you don’t want some of this? | 你不喜欢这一味? |
[04:42] | Uh-uh. Uh-uh. Whew. – | 不了 |
[04:51] | Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[04:52] | -Hey. -I heard you guys | -嘿 -嘿 听说今天早上天下大乱 |
[04:53] | had quite the morning. – | 听说今天早上天下大乱 |
[04:55] | I missed the bus, then Mama’s car wouldn’t start | 我错过校车 然后妈妈的车发不动 |
[04:57] | on the one day Mom’s in Barstow for a meeting. | 卡伦妈妈刚好去巴斯托开会 |
[04:59] | Well, when it rains, it pours, am I right? | 真是祸不单行,对吧? |
[05:02] | I should probably tell your ma that I’m here. | 我应该跟你妈说我到了 |
[05:04] | Oh, I’m not sure you want to go in there. | 现在进去可能不太好 |
[05:06] | Right. | 也是 |
[05:07] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[05:10] | I heard your dad was in town. | 听说你爸来了 |
[05:12] | Yeah, he was. | 是的,但他已经回韩国了,谢天谢地 |
[05:13] | But he has gone back to Korea, thankfully. | |
[05:16] | You didn’t like having him here? | 你不喜欢有他在? |
[05:18] | It’s not that exactly, it’s just… complicated. | 不是那样的 只是…说起来很复杂 |
[05:23] | Because you and your dad don’t really get along. | 因为你跟你爸处不来 |
[05:26] | I heard my moms talking about it. | 我听到妈妈她们说的 |
[05:29] | -Right. -But what happened? | -好 -但发生什么事? |
[05:32] | Why is it so complicated? I mean, it’s your dad. | 为什么这么复杂? 他是你爸耶 |
[05:35] | Yeah, he’s my dad. | 对,他是我爸 |
[05:38] | Parents aren’t perfect, you know? | 父母并不完美 |
[05:40] | They’re just regular people who make mistakes, | 他们是会犯错的普通人 |
[05:42] | and sometimes they hurt you even if they don’t mean to. | 有时候还会在无意间伤你的心 |
[05:46] | I guess I’d be pretty mad if my dad hurt me. | 如果我爸那样,我也会生气吧 |
[05:48] | I mean, if I knew him. | 如果我认识他啦 |
[05:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:52] | But you know, being mad at someone for most of your life, | 但大半辈子都生一个人的气 |
[05:54] | it’s pretty exhausting, and I was tired | 其实很累人,我不想再背着那股怨气 |
[05:56] | carrying all that around. | |
[05:57] | So you forgave him? | 所以你原谅他了? |
[05:59] | I made my peace and I let myself move on. | 我释怀了,让自己继续前进 |
[06:03] | You did what you needed to. | 你做了你需要的事 |
[06:05] | For yourself. | 为了你自己 |
[06:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:09] | Sometimes you got to take care of yourself first. | 有时候你得先照顾自己 |
[06:11] | You know, you’re a pretty smart kid. | 你是个聪明的孩子 |
[06:13] | Hey. – | -嘿 |
[06:15] | -W-When did you get here? -Just now. | -你什么时候到的? 刚到而已 |
[06:17] | You know, we’re pretty late already, so you should | 我们已经很赶了 |
[06:19] | probably just say thank you and get in the car, Hen. | 你应该说「谢谢」 就上车,小亨 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 来,走吧 |
[06:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:27] | What’s the square root of 162? | 162的平方根是多少? |
[06:30] | Well, it’s not a perfect square. | 它不是完美平方数 |
[06:31] | So that would be 12.727, I think. | 所以应该是12.727 |
[06:35] | That’s right. This is awesome, Dad. | 没错,这太棒了,爸 |
[06:37] | -Buck knows everything. -Yeah, yeah. | -巴克什么都知道 -是啊 |
[06:40] | Not everything. I-I think it’s just math stuff. | 不是什么都知道,好像只有数学 |
[06:43] | Today, on the way to work, I was able to calculate | 我今天上班途中 |
[06:45] | exactly how many gallons of gas | 还精准算出我需要几加仑的汽油 |
[06:47] | I needed to get myself to the firehouse. | 才能到消防站 |
[06:50] | -Why not just fill it up? -Because figuring it out was more fun. | 干嘛不加满? 因为算出来更有趣 |
[06:53] | Turns out, I love math. | 原来我喜欢数学 |
[06:55] | Well, according to this, | 这上面说 |
[06:56] | people can get new cognitive abilities | 人的中枢神经系统受到严重伤害后 |
[06:58] | after a serious injury to the central nervous system. | 会有新的认知能力 |
[07:00] | -Ooh, which I-I definitely had. -Mm. | 我一定有 |
[07:02] | But some doctors are saying it’s not a real thing. | 但有些医师说那不是真的 |
[07:05] | Uh, you-you think I’ve secretly known the square root of 162 | 你认为我这些年来都知道162的平方根 |
[07:08] | all these years and just been holding out? | |
[07:10] | No, come on. It-it has to be the lightning. | 只是隐瞒不说?拜托,一定是闪电造成的 |
[07:13] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[07:14] | This guy literally got | 有个人被闪电击中以后,就有了电的力量 |
[07:15] | the power of electricity after being struck. | |
[07:19] | Said the lights would turn on and off | 他说他每次走进房间,电灯都会自己开关 |
[07:20] | every time he walked into a room. | |
[07:22] | -Cool. -Yeah. | -真酷 -是啊 |
[07:24] | Didn’t last. Only lasted a few weeks. | 但那只持续了几周 |
[07:26] | I wish I got something like that. | 我有点想要那种力量 |
[07:28] | You know, ESP, or… | 超感官知觉 |
[07:30] | maybe the ability to see into the future | 或是可以预见未来或读心的能力 |
[07:32] | or read people’s minds. | |
[07:34] | Mm… | |
[07:35] | Those sound like horrible powers to have. | 都是很糟糕的力量 |
[07:37] | Maybe this is just the first phase. | 也许这只是第一阶段 |
[07:39] | Maybe you’ll get more powers the stronger you get. | 也许你越强大,力量就越多 |
[07:41] | Yes, like an actual superhero. | 对,像真正的超级英雄 |
[07:44] | You did get stuck by lightning. | -你确实被闪电击中 |
[07:46] | -Classic origin story. -So, what are you gonna do | -经典的起源故事 |
[07:49] | -with your newfound superpowers? -Ooh. | 那你要怎么运用你刚得到的超能力? |
[07:51] | He could give me the answers to my math homework. | 他可以把数学作业的答案告诉我 |
[07:53] | Uh-uh. | |
[07:54] | Uh-uh-uh-uh. – | |
[07:56] | You’re never gonna learn if he gives you the answers. | 那样你就学不到东西了 |
[07:59] | I’m the guy with the answers. | 我是知道答案的人 |
[08:01] | I kind of like it. | 听起来不错 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:09] | Purse. Ooh. | 皮包 |
[08:12] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[08:16] | Hi, there. | -你好 |
[08:17] | Hi. – Oh. One sec. | -嗨 |
[08:20] | Phone. Uhp. | 等一下,手机 |
[08:24] | Hey, Josh. Yeah, I’m sorry. | 乔许,抱歉,我会晚点到 |
[08:26] | I’m running late. The struggle was real getting Jee | 早上送小智出门真的很难 |
[08:27] | out of the house this morning. | 早上送小智出门真的很难 |
[08:29] | Do I have the what? Oh, yes. | 要带什么?对,书 |
[08:30] | The book. I have it. | |
[08:31] | Okay, see you soon. | 我带了,好,待会见 |
[08:33] | -Well, hi. Do we know each other? -Hi. | -哇,嗨,我们认识吗?-嗨 |
[08:35] | I’m Carol Sykes. I live two doors down. | 我是凯洛塞克斯,过去第二间就是我家 |
[08:37] | Blue house, pink mailbox. | 蓝屋子、粉红信箱 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry we haven’t met yet. | 很抱歉我们没见过面 |
[08:41] | I was out of town. | 我去外地了 |
[08:42] | I just got back and heard the news that someone | 我刚回来,听说有人搬进这里 |
[08:44] | had moved into the house. | |
[08:45] | I had to see who it was. | 就得来看看是谁 |
[08:47] | -Well, now is not a good time. -The place looks incredible. | -现在不太方便,所以… -这里看起来真棒 |
[08:50] | I love that you kept the original detail. | -我喜欢你们保留了原本的细节 |
[08:52] | -Thank you. -And I’m sorry you’re in a rush, | -谢谢 |
[08:54] | ’cause I brought muffins. | 可惜你在赶时间,因为我带了玛芬 |
[08:56] | They’re my grandma’s old recipe. | 我奶奶的老食谱 |
[08:58] | Yeah, that is, that is too bad, but… | 对,真…可惜,但是… |
[09:00] | Oh! You have a little one. How old? | 你们有小孩,几岁? |
[09:03] | -Uh, two. -My Brent is three. | -两岁 |
[09:05] | I should bring him for a playdate. | -我家的布伦特三岁 |
[09:08] | Here. You take this. | 我应该带他来玩 |
[09:09] | I’ll give you my number, | 来,你拿着这个 |
[09:13] | and we will get it on the books. | 我把电话给你,我们再约时间 |
[09:15] | Yeah, sure. -Okay? | -好啊 |
[09:17] | -There you go. -Thank you. | -好了 |
[09:19] | Oh, no, you hold on to those. You’ll thank me later. | -谢谢你 -没关系,你留着 |
[09:21] | -Okay? Okay. -Yep. | -你会感谢我的,好吗?-好 |
[09:23] | -Got to go. -All right, got to– got to go. | -我得走了 |
[09:24] | Bye-bye! | -得走了 |
[09:25] | -Bye! -Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[09:44] | “Ingrid Jones,” “Sanford Tills…” | 茵格莉琼斯,桑佛提尔… |
[09:46] | Whoa. “Howard Han,” do you know that you can cut | 豪威德韩,你知道换成卫星电视就能省下 |
[09:49] | your monthly cable bill in half by switching to satellite? | 一半的有线电视费吗? |
[09:52] | -Yes, but only for the first year. -Oh. | 对,但只有第一年 |
[09:53] | Okay, so most of this is not ours or junk mail, | 好吧,这些大多是别人的或垃圾邮件 |
[09:57] | and I’ve reached out to the post office five times to no avail. | 我联络邮局五次都没用 |
[09:59] | Well, maybe it requires a personal touch. | 也许当面洽谈比较有用 |
[10:01] | Just leave it all in the box and I’ll take it myself | 把它们留在信箱里,我有时间会拿去 |
[10:04] | -when I get a chance. -Yeah. | 好 |
[10:07] | Speaking of things that are not ours, where did this come from? | 说到别人的东西,这是哪来的? |
[10:09] | That belongs to Carol. | -那是凯洛的 |
[10:11] | -Carol? -Mm-hmm. | -凯洛? |
[10:12] | Two doors down. “Blue house, pink mailbox.” | -隔壁第二间、蓝屋子、粉红信箱 |
[10:15] | -Never heard of her. -She came by to say hello | -没听过她 |
[10:17] | and brought some muffins. | 她来打招呼,还带了玛芬 |
[10:18] | -Hmm. -So I took them to work. | 我带去上班了 |
[10:20] | So, what do we think of this Carol? | 凯洛这个人怎么样? |
[10:21] | She’s odd, kind of pushy, | 她怪怪的,有点咄咄逼人 |
[10:24] | and really wants me to have coffee with her. | 而且真的很想跟我喝咖啡 |
[10:26] | Seems like maybe she doesn’t have a lot of friends. | 她的朋友可能不多 |
[10:28] | -You feel bad for her? -A little. | -你同情她?-有一点 |
[10:30] | You know what, I’m just gonna take this dish back | 我这就把烤盘还给凯洛,向她道谢 |
[10:32] | and I’m gonna say thank you, -to Carol. -All right. | 好 |
[10:47] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨,有什么事? |
[10:49] | Oh, hi. I’m looking for Carol. | 嗨,我找凯洛 |
[10:51] | I have her pan and I just wanted to give it back to her. | 她的烤盘在我这里,我想还给她 |
[10:53] | I’m Carol, but that’s not my pan. | 我是凯洛,但那不是我的 |
[10:56] | Oh, uh… | |
[11:01] | Maybe I have the-the wrong house. | 也许我弄错屋子了,我在找凯洛塞克斯 |
[11:03] | I’m looking for Carol Sykes. | |
[11:04] | That’s me, but that’s still not my pan. | 我就是,但那真的不是我的烤盘 |
[11:16] | So Carol’s not Carol? | 凯洛不是凯洛 |
[11:17] | No. Real Carol has lived in that house | 不是,真正的凯洛跟她先生比尔 |
[11:20] | for the past three years with her husband Bill. No kids. | 这三年来都住在那里,没有小孩 |
[11:22] | -And none of these neighbors know who this woman really is? -Truthfully, | 没有邻居认识那个女人? |
[11:25] | -most of the neighbors don’t know who we are. -Oh. | 老实说,邻居几乎都不认识我们 |
[11:27] | -A friendly bunch, huh? -Real Carol | 真没人情味 |
[11:28] | said they’ve had a lot of house flippers | 真凯洛说那里有很多投资客 |
[11:30] | on the block, so they tend to wait six months | 所以他们会等半年到一年 |
[11:32] | to a year to see if people stay. | 看住户会不会留下 |
[11:33] | Did this imposter -ever take anything or ask for any money? -No. | 那个冒牌货有拿走东西或要钱吗? |
[11:37] | But she did mention a playdate with her kid and Jee-Yun. Great. | 没有,但她提过想带小孩来跟智允玩 |
[11:41] | Another thing I have to worry about. | 太好了,又一件要担心的事 |
[11:42] | I’m thinking maybe she was casing the joint, | 我想她可能在勘察场地 |
[11:44] | looking around, seeing | 看看有什么值钱的,以后再来偷 |
[11:45] | what was there so she could come back later. | 看看有什么值钱的,以后再来偷 |
[11:47] | So much more comforting. | 还真令人安心 |
[11:48] | Though why bring muffins and leave a dish behind? | 但她何必带玛芬来,留下烤盘? |
[11:50] | She left a dish behind? There could be fingerprints. | 她留下的烤盘可能有指纹 |
[11:52] | I don’t think that would survive going through the dishwasher. | 经过洗碗机应该所剩无几了 |
[11:54] | Eh. Well, I guess the only thing | |
[11:55] | left to do is call somebody in law enforcement. | 这下只能联络执法人员了 |
[11:57] | Perhaps you and “law enforcement” | 也许你跟执法人员可以来我们家吃晚饭 |
[11:59] | could come over to our place for dinner? | |
[12:00] | We could put our heads together and try and crack the case? | 跟我们一起想办法破案 |
[12:02] | We would love to. | 乐意之至 |
[12:04] | 535,694… | 老天 |
[12:08] | -point-three-eight. -Man. | |
[12:10] | -Okay. Come on, pay up. Let me see it. -Yeah. | -好,付钱吧,我看看 -对,付钱 |
[12:12] | Let’s go. Thank you. | -来吧,谢谢 -哇 |
[12:13] | -Woo-hoo! -Easy money. | 真好赚 |
[12:16] | -Yeah. -A fool and his money are soon… | -傻瓜有钱也留不住 |
[12:18] | parted. – | -对,拿来 |
[12:20] | Could be plenty more to come. | 赚钱机会多得是 |
[12:21] | I’m a savant now. | -我是学者了 |
[12:23] | I guess “savant” means “idiot” in French. Uh… | -我看是「学着胡扯」吧 |
[12:38] | -Hi, Mom. -Hey, Ms. G! | -嗨,妈 -阿姨好 |
[12:40] | Hey, Makela. | 你好,玛凯拉 |
[12:41] | Cherie, you doing okay, sweet pea? | 琪莉,你还好吗,乖女儿? |
[12:43] | I noticed you left your allergy pill | 我发现你把过敏药留在梳妆台上 |
[12:44] | on the dresser, and ’tis the season for postnasal drip. | 鼻涕倒流的季节到了 |
[12:48] | -And you know what postnasal drip means. -Mom. | 你知道那是什么意思 |
[12:50] | Did you bring your umbrella? | 妈 你有带雨伞吗? |
[12:52] | It’s supposed to rain later today, and you know… | 晚点应该会下雨,你知道… |
[12:55] | Mom, I-I’m fine. I’ll see you when I get home. | 妈,我很好,我们家里见 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna be late for class. | -我上课要迟到了 |
[12:57] | All right. I love you. | -好,我爱你 |
[12:59] | Love you, too. – | 我也爱你 |
[13:01] | -Maybe I should’ve told her the truth. -You’re 15 years old | 也许我该告诉她实话 |
[13:04] | and never been to the mall without your mom. | 你15岁了,每次去商场都有妈妈陪 |
[13:06] | That’s cuckoo bananas. | 实在太扯了 |
[13:08] | You said it yourself– she smothers you more | 你自己都说她比气喘更令人窒息 |
[13:09] | than your asthma. | |
[13:10] | You deserve this. | 你值得这么做 |
[13:13] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:15] | I do deserve this. Let’s get fire cuts. Hell yes! Something’s wrong ’cause my mind is fading | -我值得这么做,去火焰剪发吧 |
[13:30] | And everywhere I look There’s a dead end waiting Temperature’s dropping at the rotten oasis Stealing kisses | -好耶 |
[13:38] | What’s up, Reniacs? | 你们好吗,雷尼粉?今天又有人要做火焰剪发了 |
[13:40] | Back atcha today with… | |
[13:42] | another fire cut. | |
[13:48] | Today we’ve got two of them with… | 今天的挑战者有两位… |
[13:50] | Hanging from the garbageman trees… | |
[13:52] | Uh, I’m Cherie. | 我是琪莉 |
[13:53] | I’m Makela. | 我是玛凯拉,欢迎追踪我,MKForSure |
[13:54] | You can follow me at MKForSure. | |
[13:56] | Cherie and Makela won my DM challenge the other day | 琪莉和玛凯拉之前赢了我的私讯挑战 |
[13:59] | and are about to get slayed | 现在要接受我本人的火焰洗礼了 |
[14:01] | by yours truly. | |
[14:03] | Cherie, | 琪莉,先从你开始 |
[14:05] | you’re up first. | |
[14:08] | Now… | 说吧,你想要哪种发型? |
[14:10] | …what kind of cut do you want? | |
[14:11] | Um… | |
[14:12] | just trim the ends. | -修修发尾就好 |
[14:13] | Okay then. | -好吧 |
[14:14] | You know what time it is. | 你们知道现在是什么时间 |
[14:17] | Scissors? | 剪刀… |
[14:20] | Where? -Damn it, Rennie! | -去哪了?-可恶,雷尼 |
[14:21] | We’re gonna start by treating | 我们要先用我的专利护发素来保养发丝 |
[14:24] | -the hair with my patented conditioner… -Um… | |
[14:26] | …available at the link in my bio. | 购买连结在我的个人档案 |
[14:29] | -Uh… -What this does is repairs dead ends, heals hair shafts | 它的作用是修补坏死的发尾、修复毛干 |
[14:34] | and protects the hair from any heat damage | 保护头发不被火焰的热度损伤 |
[14:37] | -from the torch. -But… Yeah? | 但是,对… |
[14:40] | All right. -Wait! | -好了 -等等 |
[14:41] | Boo, I told you, it’s gonna be fine. ‘Kay? | 亲爱的,我说过不会有事 |
[14:44] | Okay, baby, I’m gonna need you to sit still. | 好,宝贝,你得坐着别动 |
[14:48] | All right. – | 好了 |
[14:51] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – | 我的天,我的天 |
[14:59] | No! | 报案中心,有什么紧急情况? 水要害死她了 |
[15:09] | Okay, dispatch said the fire’s out, | 好,调度中心说火灭了,但有很多烟雾 |
[15:11] | but there was a lot of smoke. | |
[15:12] | People panicked. | 民众很惊慌,所以有些人跌倒受伤 |
[15:14] | So we’ve got some slip-and-fall injuries | |
[15:15] | and one person with an allergic reaction of some kind. | 有一个人出现某种过敏反应 |
[15:18] | So this guy cuts hair with fire? | 这家伙用火剪头发? |
[15:20] | Oh, yeah. It’s actually pretty cool. | 对,其实蛮酷的 |
[15:22] | He’s the “Scissors, where?” guy. | 他就是「剪刀…去哪了」那家伙 |
[15:24] | Think I figured out where the scissors are. | -我知道剪刀去哪了 |
[15:26] | Over here! There’s our allergic reaction. | -在这边 |
[15:29] | Right over there. Sir, you doing okay? Can you get up? | 有过敏反应的人在那边 先生,你还好吗?能起来吗? |
[15:32] | Take a seat over there. We’ll have somebody check you out. – | 到那边坐下,我们会看看你的状况 |
[15:35] | Hang in there. You’re gonna be all right. | 撑着点,你会没事的 |
[15:38] | Heart rate is 120. BP’s 139/85. | 她的心跳是120,血压是139和85 |
[15:41] | Her breath sounds are diminished with wheezing. | 呼吸音减弱,有喘鸣声 |
[15:43] | Was she burned or did she inhale a lot of smoke? | 她被烫伤或吸入很多烟雾吗? |
[15:46] | Uh, no, it’s the water. She’s allergic. | 没有,她是对水过敏 |
[15:47] | You don’t see that every day. | 这可不常见,这叫什么? |
[15:49] | What is that called? | |
[15:50] | It’s aquagenic urticaria. | 水源性荨麻疹 |
[15:52] | It’s rare, but it usually affects girls in this age group. | 很罕见,但患者通常是这年龄层的女孩 |
[15:56] | Pressure from the sprinklers probably made it worse. | 洒水器的压力可能加剧了状况 |
[15:58] | Let’s try to get her dried off. | 先把她弄干吧,我会开始输液 |
[16:00] | Cherie! | 琪莉 |
[16:03] | Cherie. What are you doing in here? You’re supposed to be in school. -I’m… | 琪莉,你怎么会在这里?你应该在学校的 |
[16:07] | sorry, Mom. I… just wanted to do something… on my own. | 对不起,妈,我…只是想自己做件事 |
[16:16] | Is she going to be okay? | 她会没事吗? |
[16:17] | She’s stable. | 她很稳定,你可以坐我们的车 |
[16:19] | -You can ride along. -Maybe this wouldn’t have happened if she felt | 如果她对我能有话直说 |
[16:21] | -like she could talk to me. -You can’t do that to yourself. | 也许就不会这样了 你不能责怪自己 |
[16:25] | Kids are utterly unpredictable | 孩子在摸索自我的时候 |
[16:26] | when they’re trying to figure out who they are. | 是非常难以预料的 |
[16:27] | The best we can do is show up for them when they need us. | 我们最该做的 |
[16:31] | Come on. | 就是在他们需要时给予支持 急诊 |
[16:46] | What do you mean Denny wasn’t on the bus? | 什么叫丹尼不在校车上? |
[16:48] | They dropped off 20 minutes ago. | 校车20分钟前就来了,他不在车上 |
[16:50] | -He wasn’t on it. -Okay, well, is there | 好,有什么 |
[16:52] | some after-school thing that we forgot to put on the calendar? | 我们忘记写上月历的课后活动吗? |
[16:55] | Hen, I called his friends. | 我打给他的朋友 |
[16:56] | They said he hasn’t been taking | 他们说他好几个月没搭校车回家了 |
[16:58] | the bus home from school in months. | |
[16:59] | Then how’s he been getting home then? | 那他都是怎么回家的? |
[17:03] | Hen. Hen. | 小亨,小亨 |
[17:05] | Wh… | |
[17:07] | Wh… Denny! | -丹尼 |
[17:08] | Mama? – | -妈妈 |
[17:09] | Oh, my God. Oh. | 天啊… |
[17:11] | Karen, he’s here. | 卡伦,他在这里,我找到他了 |
[17:13] | -I got him. -He’s where? I’ll call you back. | -他在哪里?-我再打给你 |
[17:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[17:17] | They were driving through an intersection, | 怎么回事? |
[17:18] | and someone ran the light. | 他们开车经过十字路口,有人闯红灯 |
[17:20] | Uh, hit the driver’s side pretty hard. Your son seems fine, | 大力撞上驾驶那侧 |
[17:23] | but your husband might need surgery. | 你儿子没大碍,但你先生可能需要手术 |
[17:26] | My what? | 我什么? |
[17:27] | Uh… | |
[17:28] | I’m sorry. Just assumed. | 抱歉,我以为…他说那个男人是他父亲 |
[17:29] | He said that man was his father. Oh. Thank God you’re okay. | 幸好你没事 |
[17:46] | He’s okay, right? – | -他没事吧?-医生说他很好 |
[17:47] | Doctor says he’s fine. | -他没事吧?-医生说他很好 |
[17:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Sir, hey, have a seat. | 不行…不行,先生,坐下来 |
[17:52] | You have a lot of explaining to do. | 你有很多事情要解释 |
[17:55] | What would possess you | 你是怎么了?居然做出这种事? |
[17:57] | to do something like this? | |
[17:59] | Well? | 你说啊 |
[18:01] | I just wanted to meet my dad. | 我只是想认识我爸 |
[18:02] | When did this start? | 从什么时候开始的? |
[18:04] | A few months ago. | -几个月前 |
[18:05] | A few months ago? | -几个月前? |
[18:07] | I don’t see what the big deal is. We weren’t doing | 这没什么大不了的,我们没做任何坏事 |
[18:10] | You don’t see | |
[18:11] | how lying about your whereabouts and going | 你认为对自己的行踪说谎 |
[18:14] | God knows where is a problem? | 到处乱跑没什么大不了? |
[18:15] | We were just hanging out at the park. -HEN: Mm. | 我们只是在公园见面而已 |
[18:17] | This is why you were so suddenly interested | 所以你才突然对棒球有兴趣? |
[18:19] | in baseball, isn’t it? | |
[18:21] | It was fun. He’s fun. | 棒球很有趣,他很有趣 |
[18:23] | Do you understand | 你知道这样有多不负责任吗? |
[18:24] | how completely irresponsible this is? | |
[18:27] | How are we supposed to trust you? | 我们怎么能信任你? |
[18:30] | We create boundaries for a reason. To protect you. | 我们设下界限是有原因的,为了保护你 |
[18:32] | You don’t have to protect me from my own father. | 你们不用怕我父亲会伤害我 |
[18:35] | Whom you didn’t even know before a few months ago. | 你一直到几个月前才认识他 |
[18:38] | He’s essentially a stranger. | -他根本就是陌生人 |
[18:39] | He’s not a stranger. Uh-huh. | -他不是陌生人 |
[18:44] | Listen, Denny, | 丹尼,我们想给你最好的生活 |
[18:45] | we want what’s best for you. | |
[18:47] | You have to trust that, as your parents, | 你必须相信 |
[18:50] | we know what that looks like. | 身为你的家长,我们知道什么对你最好 |
[18:52] | Right, because it’s always about what you want. | 对,重点永远是你们要什么 |
[18:54] | What about what I want?! | 那我要的呢? |
[18:55] | My dad could be dead, and you don’t even care! | 我爸可能会死,你们都不在意 |
[19:09] | Hey. Glad you guys could make it. | |
[19:11] | Thanks for having us over. | -真高兴你们能来 -感谢你们的邀请 |
[19:12] | I’m dying to see the house. | 我好想看看这间房子 |
[19:14] | Yeah. Seems like a lot of people feel the same way. | 是啊,看来很多人都这么想 |
[19:18] | The phone number she left is operational. | 她留下的电话号码是真的 |
[19:21] | But it’s a burner phone. | 但用的是抛弃式手机 |
[19:23] | Which means we can’t track it or have any idea | 代表我们无法追踪或查出使用者 |
[19:25] | -who owns it. -I just don’t understand what she wants. | 我不懂她想做什么 |
[19:27] | What criminal shows up with muffins | 哪有罪犯会带玛芬上门 |
[19:29] | and leaves a phone number? – There are | 还留下电话号码? |
[19:31] | definitely scams where people come to the door | 确实有诈骗案是罪犯会上门 |
[19:33] | and pretend to be your neighbor. | 假装成附近邻居 |
[19:35] | They usually ask for money. | 他们通常会要钱 |
[19:36] | Say that the car broke down or it was towed | 说车子坏了、被拖吊,他们需要现金 |
[19:38] | and they need cash. | |
[19:40] | That works? | 那样有用? |
[19:41] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[19:42] | I mean, there’s usually a sob story that goes with it | 通常他们还会说些悲惨的故事 |
[19:44] | that catches people off guard. | 让民众放下戒心 |
[19:47] | I mean, they ask for small amounts, maybe 50 bucks, | 他们会要小钱,或许是50块 |
[19:49] | so people are more likely to give it to them. | 民众就比较愿意掏钱 |
[19:51] | But she didn’t ask me for anything. | 她没要求任何东西,除了我的时间 |
[19:53] | Except my time. | |
[19:54] | It could be that she’s casing the place | 她可能在为未来的抢劫勘察场地 |
[19:56] | for a future robbery. | |
[19:58] | Right, but it’s not like we’re dripping in antiques | 好,但我们没有名贵的古董或珠宝 |
[20:00] | or jewels here. | |
[20:01] | But you can’t know that until you case the place. | 但对方要看过场地才知道 |
[20:03] | It did seem like | 她确实像在找东西 |
[20:04] | she was looking for something, but I just thought | |
[20:06] | she was being nosy. Now… | 但我以为她只是爱管闲事… |
[20:08] | The whole thing just has us a little unsettled. | 这件事让我们有点焦虑 |
[20:10] | I just don’t like feeling | 我不喜欢在家里还无法安心 |
[20:11] | uncomfortable in my own home, like somebody’s watching us. | 好像被人监视一样 |
[20:14] | There’s got to be a way to figure out who she is, right? -ATHENA: Mm. | 一定有办法查出她是谁吧? |
[20:16] | There could be. | 有的,但我不确定那会让你们更安心 |
[20:18] | But I’m not sure it’s gonna help your comfort level. | |
[20:20] | Once much longer. | |
[20:25] | So what’s with the fancy dress code? | 干嘛穿得这么正式? |
[20:28] | It’s a nice place. | 那里很高档 |
[20:32] | Wait, wait. H-Hey, a-are we sure about this? | 等等,嘿,我们真的要这么做吗? |
[20:35] | Relax. It’s a good place to put your new skills to use. | 放心,那里很适合施展你的新技能 |
[20:38] | Then maybe we can put ’em to use in Vegas. | 之后也许我们能去赌城 |
[20:40] | Uh, this is not gonna end well. | 这不会有好下场的 唐里维拉墨式烧烤 送货区,非请勿入 |
[20:46] | It’s a low-stakes game. | 这是低赌金的局 |
[20:51] | Rosen. -Don’t make me regret this, Diaz. | -罗森 |
[20:55] | Uh… | -别让我后悔这么做,狄亚兹 |
[21:00] | Diaz. | 狄亚兹 |
[21:04] | Uh, hey, this isn’t some kind of mob establishment, is it? | 这里不是黑帮的据点吧? |
[21:06] | It’s a different kind of family. | 是另一种家族 |
[21:13] | Ah. | |
[21:14] | The one and only 118 makes its presence known. | 独一无二的118队来踢馆了 |
[21:18] | Chief Williams. | 威廉斯大队长 |
[21:22] | Captain Mehta. | 梅塔队长 |
[21:24] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:27] | You make it sound like our house | 你说得好像118队都没来过,大队长 |
[21:28] | has never been here before, Chief. | |
[21:30] | Mm. Not used to having three of you. | 不习惯你们有三个人 |
[21:31] | And we’ve got an honest-to-goodness legend tonight. | 而且今晚还有真正的传奇人物 |
[21:35] | You know, I still can’t believe you survived that, Buckley. | 我还是不敢相信你活下来了,巴克利 |
[21:38] | Uh, although we’re all glad that you did. | 但我们都很高兴你活下来 |
[21:40] | Let’s see | -谢谢 |
[21:41] | if he survives tonight. | -看看他能不能撑过今晚吧 |
[21:53] | So, three minutes, huh? | 三分钟是吧? |
[21:55] | -Uh, what’s that? -That’s how long you were dead? | -什么?-你死掉的时间? |
[21:57] | -Three minutes and 17 seconds. -Did you see anything? | 三分钟又17秒 |
[22:00] | -Bright light? -No, I saw that while I was still on the ladder. | 你看到什么?亮光? 我还在梯子上就看到亮光了 |
[22:03] | Bet’s to you, Jeshan. | 换你下注了,杰尚 |
[22:04] | I’ll go in for three. | 我从三开始 |
[22:07] | Why not? | -有何不可?我都玩到现在了 |
[22:08] | Sure. I’ll raise you two. | -好,我加二 |
[22:10] | Sure. | 好,有何不可? |
[22:11] | Why not? | 好,有何不可? |
[22:13] | Call. | 我跟 |
[22:18] | All right. | 好,两对,九和四 |
[22:19] | Two pair. | |
[22:21] | Nines and fours. | |
[22:22] | Two pair. Queens high. | 两对,皇后是大牌 |
[22:24] | Straight. To the seven. | 顺子,七 |
[22:45] | Red ones are two, right? Uh… | 红色的是二,对吧?我下四 |
[22:48] | I’m in for four. | |
[22:52] | Okay. And I will raise you… | 好,我会加…三 |
[22:55] | three. | |
[22:56] | I’ve heard people | 我听说被闪电击中的人 |
[22:57] | that get struck by lightning | |
[22:58] | sometimes develop special skills. | 有时候会发展出特殊技能? |
[23:02] | Uh… | |
[23:03] | Skills? Like, uh… | 哪种技能?木工吗? |
[23:04] | like what? Woodworking? | |
[23:06] | High-functioning stuff, like languages | 高功能的玩意 |
[23:09] | or music. Or math. | 像是语言或音乐,或是数学 |
[23:12] | You know, like counting. | 像是算数之类的 |
[23:14] | I’m out. Too rich for my blood. | 我退出,我吃不消了 |
[23:17] | I’ve worked with Buckley. | 我跟巴克利是同事,他数学不好 |
[23:18] | Math is not his thing. | |
[23:20] | And now we arrive at the river. | 到河牌圈了,要下注吗? |
[23:22] | -Bets. -Could you be more eager, Jeshan? | 你可以更积极一点,杰尚 |
[23:25] | Three. | 三 |
[23:29] | I will see your three | 我接受你的三,再加三 |
[23:31] | and raise you three. | |
[23:32] | Of course you will. | 你当然会了 |
[23:39] | Two pair, kings and nines. | 两对,国王和九 |
[23:43] | Full house… | 葫芦 |
[23:48] | -…sixes over fives. -Imagine that. | 六和五 真想不到 混蛋… 好耶 |
[23:51] | Work hard, play hard, work hard, play hard | |
[23:55] | Diamonds all on my ring, player | |
[23:57] | Gold watches, gold chain, player | |
[23:59] | Hundred thou’ on champagne, player | |
[24:00] | Yeah, my money insane, player | |
[24:02] | Yeah, I’m making it rain, player | |
[24:04] | But I was just on the plane, player | |
[24:05] | Buying gear, flying here | |
[24:07] | It ain’t what you heard, it’s my time of year | |
[24:10] | If I’m in the club, I get a hundred stacks | |
[24:12] | I’m always rolling up, so I get love for that | |
[24:14] | I heard he stole my swag but I don’t want it back | |
[24:17] | I was on this but now I’m onto that | |
[24:19] | You see it in my closet before it’s on the rack | |
[24:21] | Was out there in Hawaii, now I’m goin’ back | |
[24:24] | I got so much money I should start a bank | |
[24:26] | So much paper right in front of me it’s hard to think | |
[24:30] | Buy so many bottles it’s gon’ be hard to drink | |
[24:33] | But I’m still pourin’ up and my family here | |
[24:35] | And they rolling up, so | |
[24:36] | Work, work, work | |
[24:39] | Work, work, work, work | |
[24:44] | Used to buy rounds but now we buy the bar | |
[24:47] | Last year they had to ask now they know who we are | |
[24:50] | Boss it, walk in the building, I own it… | |
[24:52] | Ah… | |
[24:55] | Looks like quite a haul, Buckley. | 真是大丰收,巴克利 |
[24:57] | Uh, yeah. | |
[24:59] | Wow. | 是啊,哇 |
[25:01] | So, how do you want your winnings? | 那你想怎么领赏呢? |
[25:04] | Work hard, play hard, work hard, play hard | |
[25:07] | Work hard, play. | |
[25:10] | Send Captain Nash my regards. | 代我问候纳许队长,送上你们的战利品 |
[25:12] | Along with your winnings. | |
[25:14] | Oh, I guess you were right, Eddie. | 你说的没错,艾迪,低赌筋 |
[25:16] | Low steaks. | |
[25:18] | His humor was unaffected by the lightning. | 闪电没影响他的幽默感 |
[25:20] | Uh, Diaz, you are always welcome here. | 狄亚兹,这里随时欢迎你 |
[25:22] | But leave the human calculator at the firehouse. | 但把这个人肉计算机留在消防站 |
[25:25] | At least until his lightning superpowers wear off. | 至少到他的闪电超能力消退为止 |
[25:28] | -Uh, Chief… -Mm-mmm. | 大队长 |
[25:31] | Think she noticed. | 我想她注意到了 |
[25:42] | -You read my mind. -Hmm. | 你真了解我 |
[25:45] | Well, there’s more where this came from, | 我们不只有这些 |
[25:49] | and we’re gonna need it. | 而且我们会需要喝几杯的 |
[25:51] | -What did the hospital say? -Nathaniel got out of surgery. | 医院怎么说? |
[25:54] | Sounds like it went well. | 纳桑尼尔出手术室了,应该很顺利 |
[25:56] | Oh. That’s good. | 那就好 |
[26:00] | I mean, however mad we are at the man, | 无论我们多生他的气 |
[26:03] | I’m pretty sure we don’t want him dead. | 我相信我们都不希望他死掉 |
[26:05] | I’m more concerned with Denny. | 我比较担心丹尼,他都没吃晚餐 |
[26:07] | He didn’t eat a bite at dinner. | |
[26:10] | Yeah, he barely looked at us. | 也没正眼看我们 |
[26:12] | Imagine being upset with other people for lies that you told. | 竟然因为自己说的谎而生别人的气 |
[26:16] | I can. | 我能理解 |
[26:18] | I remember being furious with my parents for discovering | 我记得我曾经超气我爸妈发现 |
[26:21] | that I lied about my grade on an algebra test so I could go to a party. | 我为了参加派对而谎报代数小考的成绩 |
[26:25] | I just had to be there ’cause this girl I was crushing on was there. | 我非去不可,因为我暗恋的女生去了 |
[26:30] | And I don’t even remember her name. | 我根本不记得她的名字了 |
[26:37] | How did we get here, Karen? | 怎么会变成这样? |
[26:39] | I thought that once we answered all his questions about Eva, | 我以为回答他有关伊娃的问题以后 |
[26:43] | -that this was settled. -We forgot | 这件事就解决了 |
[26:45] | the other half of the equation. Nathaniel. | 我们忘了方程序的另一半,纳桑尼尔 |
[26:49] | Though I don’t understand why he didn’t come to us. | 但我不懂他为什么不来找我们 |
[26:52] | I mean, he’s the adult. | 他是大人,他应该更懂事的 |
[26:54] | He should have known better than this. | |
[26:56] | All these months, Denny just | 这几个月来,丹尼都当着我们的面说谎 |
[26:59] | lying to our faces. | |
[27:01] | Running around behind our backs. | 瞒着我们到处乱跑 |
[27:04] | I don’t like this feeling. | 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[27:19] | Oh… | |
[27:21] | -Oh. -Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:22] | Mm. | |
[27:24] | Where’s my grandson? | 我的孙子呢? |
[27:25] | In his room, on a hunger strike. | 在他房间里绝食抗议 |
[27:27] | We’re entering a whole ‘nother phase of parenthood, Ma, | 我们踏进为人父母的新阶段了,妈 |
[27:30] | and it feels like nothing we’ve experienced before. | 我们完全没经历过的感受 |
[27:32] | It feels like we’re being run over by a freight train. | 感觉就像被货运火车辗过 |
[27:35] | I swear, I’ve never met a kid so stubborn. | 我发誓我没碰过这么顽固的孩子 |
[27:38] | Oh, I have. You’re married to her. | 我碰过,你跟她结婚了 |
[27:44] | But… don’t worry. | 不过…别担心 |
[27:47] | You’re in luck. | 算你们好运 |
[27:49] | I happen to be a stubborn child whisperer. | 我刚好对顽固的小孩特别有一套 |
[28:01] | Honey? It’s Grammie. | 亲爱的,我是外婆 |
[28:03] | I come in peace | 我为和平而来,而且还带了点心 |
[28:05] | and I have snacks. | |
[28:08] | Come in. | 请进 |
[28:14] | Figured you might be a little hungry. | 我想你可能有点饿 |
[28:17] | I heard you haven’t been eating much. | 听说你没吃多少东西 |
[28:21] | PB and J, no crust. | 切边的花生果酱三明治和草莓牛奶 |
[28:23] | And a strawberry milk. | |
[28:37] | Thanks, Grammie. | 谢了,外婆 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事很遗憾 |
[28:43] | You know, your moms love you very much. | 其实你妈妈她们非常爱你 |
[28:50] | But sometimes, when we love somebody, | 但有时候当我们爱一个人 |
[28:54] | we can hold on a little too tight. | 可能会把对方抓得太紧 |
[28:57] | Especially when they’re our children. | 尤其是对方是孩子的时候 |
[29:00] | They hate me, don’t they? | 她们恨我,对不对? |
[29:03] | Honey, hate is a very strong word. | 亲爱的,恨是很强烈的字眼 |
[29:08] | Are they upset? | 她们难过吗? |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:12] | Disappointed? | 失望吗? |
[29:14] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[29:16] | But I also think they’re a little scared. | 但我认为她们也有点害怕 |
[29:21] | Of what? | 怕什么? |
[29:23] | Of you getting hurt. | 怕你受到伤害 |
[29:26] | Losing you. | 怕失去你 |
[29:29] | My dad wouldn’t hurt me. | 我爸不会伤害我 |
[29:31] | He loves me, just like they do. | 他爱我,跟她们一样 |
[29:34] | Well, I think that’s something | 我想那要她们亲眼看到才能确定 |
[29:36] | they’re gonna have to see for themselves, in time. | 总有一天 |
[29:40] | All I wanted was to know my dad. | 我只是想认识我爸 |
[29:43] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[29:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:48] | And I think they do, too. | 我想她们也知道 |
[29:51] | There’s nothing wrong | 你想认识你爸没有什么不对 |
[29:54] | with you wanting to know your dad. | |
[29:57] | We just have to go about this the right way. | 我们只是得采取正确的做法 报案中心,有什么紧急情况? 嗨,我从鲍森街4093号打来 我太太受伤了 什么样的伤? |
[30:24] | Oh, thank goodness. Please, come in. | 内伤吧? 抱歉,先生,她的伤属于哪种性质? 拜托你派人来好吗? 我不希望这部分被录音 谢天谢地,请进 |
[30:27] | I was afraid they wouldn’t send anyone. – | 我本来怕他们不会派人来 |
[30:29] | You told dispatch | 你通报你太太受伤了? |
[30:30] | -your wife was injured? -She’s, uh… This way. | 没错,在这边 |
[30:33] | I wanted to take her to the ER, | 我本来想送她去急诊 |
[30:35] | but every time I tried to move her… – | 但我一试着移动她… |
[30:36] | Oh, no. You called 911? | -不会吧,你打给911 |
[30:39] | -I told you I was going to. -I told you not to. | -我说过我会打 |
[30:41] | I wasn’t gonna let you die on the couch. | -我叫你别打 -我不会让你死在沙发上 |
[30:43] | Better than dying from embarrassment. | 那也比羞愧而死好 |
[30:44] | Hi, I’m Hen. What’s your name? | -嗨,我是小亨,你叫什么名字?-派兹 |
[30:47] | -Patsy. -Okay, Patsy. | 好,派兹,你能描述疼痛的感觉吗? |
[30:48] | Can you describe the pain for me? | 好,派兹,你能描述疼痛的感觉吗? |
[30:50] | It’s kind of a stabbing, | 有点像刺痛结合抽痛的感觉 |
[30:52] | uh, combined with some shooting. | |
[30:55] | Gets worse when I mo… Aah! | 我一动就变得更糟 |
[30:58] | Move. – W-What is that buzzing? | 怎么会有嗡嗡声? |
[31:04] | I-I swear to God, I don’t know how it happened. | 我发誓,我不知道怎么发生的 |
[31:06] | We were having a romantic evening, | 我们本来在享受浪漫的夜晚,然后… |
[31:07] | and then.. – | |
[31:10] | Okay. O-Okay, Patsy. I’m gonna have you lie back here | 好,派兹 |
[31:12] | so I can figure out what’s going on. | 我要你往后躺,我才能弄清楚是怎么回事 |
[31:21] | The buzzing’s coming from… | 嗡嗡声是从她体内传来的 |
[31:24] | -inside the house. -Uh… | |
[31:26] | I get you were having a romantic evening, sir, but… | 我知道你们在享受浪漫的夜晚 |
[31:29] | what exactly were you doing | 但疼痛开始时,你们到底在做什么? |
[31:32] | when the pain started? | |
[31:33] | We were, um, | 我们在…亲热 |
[31:34] | you know, being intimate? | |
[31:36] | Just the two of you? Uh, the old-fashioned way? | 就你们两位,传统做法吗? |
[31:38] | I may have | 这个嘛,我可能买了新奇的东西 |
[31:40] | purchased something newfangled | |
[31:42] | to, uh, increase her pleasure. | -来增加她的快感 |
[31:44] | Yeah, l-like-like a… – | -好,像是… |
[31:46] | Yes. Yeah, we were having a really good time. | 对,我们本来很开心 |
[31:49] | She seemed happy, so I was happy. | 她似乎很享受,我也很享受 |
[31:53] | And then I kind of lost it. | 然后我算是手滑了一下 |
[31:56] | That’s when the screaming started. | 她就开始尖叫了 |
[31:58] | I think it’s moved into her bladder. | 我想它跑进她的膀胱了 |
[32:00] | I’ll get the morphine. | 我来拿吗啡 |
[32:01] | My bladder? Can you get it out? | 膀胱?拿得出来吗? |
[32:03] | Afraid we can’t do that on this couch. | 恐怕没办法在这里进行 |
[32:05] | We’re gonna need to get you to the ER. | 我们得送你去急诊 |
[32:07] | And tell this humiliating story to new people. Great. | 跟更多人说这个羞耻的故事,太好了 |
[32:09] | If it makes you feel any better, they’ve all heard it before. | 这么说或许有帮助,他们啥都听过 |
[32:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你,没帮助 |
[32:13] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 对不起,宝贝 |
[32:16] | I just wanted to make sure you were happy. | 我只是想确保你很享受 |
[32:19] | So, this could happen to anyone? | 人人都可能碰上这种事? |
[32:21] | Uh, well, um… | 听着,他们一年大概卖出 |
[32:23] | Listen, uh, t-they probably sell 50 million of these every single year. | 五千万个这种玩意 |
[32:27] | You know, h-half as many people buy blenders, | 有2500万人买搅拌机 |
[32:30] | and there’s 7,000 blender accidents a year, so… the probability of a-an accident like yours is… | 一年有七千起搅拌机意外 |
[32:35] | 0.03%. Oh, God. | 所以你们这种意外的发生概率是0.03% |
[32:39] | I just read this article. | 天啊,我看到一篇文章 |
[32:40] | “Is your partner less satisfied than you think?” | 「你的伴侣不如你以为的满足吗?」 |
[32:43] | They said 80% are not satisfied. | 他们说80%都不满足 |
[32:46] | I’ve only ever been with Patsy. | 我只跟派兹在一起过 |
[32:48] | They did not seem like good numbers for me. | 那数字对我来说不太妙 |
[32:49] | For you? F-For anyone. | 对任何人都是吧 |
[32:51] | Uh, boy, if I do the math | 如果用我交往过的女人来计算 |
[32:53] | on all the women I’ve been with, that’s… wow. | 就是…哇 |
[32:56] | Buck? | 巴克,送她出去吧 |
[32:57] | -Let’s move her. -Uh, oh. | |
[32:59] | I’ll grab the gurney. | 我去推轮床 |
[33:12] | It’s gonna be a long ride to the ER. | 去急诊的路会很漫长 |
[33:14] | Let’s try to avoid potholes. | 尽量避开坑洞 |
[33:28] | No, no, I-I did want to call you sooner. | 不是的,我早就想打给你了 |
[33:31] | I-I thought I’d lost your number, | 我以为我把你的号码弄丢,后来又找到了 |
[33:32] | and then I-I found it again. I think I got a new phone. But I just wanted to check with you… | 我换了新手机,但我想确认一下… |
[33:36] | You think he’s gonna call every woman he’s ever slept with? | 他会打给他睡过的每个女人吗? |
[33:38] | Uh, assuming that he remembers their names. | 那他得记得她们的名字 |
[33:46] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗? |
[33:48] | I guess Nathaniel’s doing better. | 看来纳桑尼尔好多了 |
[33:51] | He’s ready for visitors. | 他能见访客了 |
[33:52] | I don’t envy that conversation. | 那段谈话肯定不容易 |
[33:55] | You figure out what you’re gonna say yet? | 你想好要说什么了吗? |
[33:57] | “I’m glad you’re not dead. | 「很高兴你没死,你脑袋装什么?」 |
[33:58] | What the hell were you thinking?” | |
[34:00] | Sounds like a good place to start. | 那样开头还不错 |
[34:04] | Carol, hi. | 凯洛,嗨,真高兴你们能来 |
[34:05] | -Glad you could make it. -I was so glad to get your call. | 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[34:08] | -This is my son Brent. -Hi, Brent. | -这是我儿子布伦特 |
[34:11] | -Nice to meet you. -It’s a nice day out. | -嗨,布伦特,幸会 今天天气真好 |
[34:13] | Maybe the kids could play out in the courtyard. | 也许孩子们可以在后院玩 |
[34:16] | Oh, where’s your daughter? | -你女儿呢?-她午睡没多久,还在睡 |
[34:17] | Oh, she’s still napping. She went down late. | |
[34:19] | Oh, not a problem. We don’t mind waiting, | 没关系 |
[34:21] | do we, Brenty? | 我们可以等,对吧,布伦特? |
[34:22] | He’s so excited to meet her. | 他很期待见到她 |
[34:25] | Yeah, it’s nicer when they have friends in the neighborhood. | 对,有朋友住在附近比较好 |
[34:27] | Unfortunately, I feel like I don’t know anyone. | 可惜我觉得我谁都不认识 |
[34:30] | You’re not missing much. | 你没错过多少 |
[34:31] | They’re a tough bunch. | 他们很难搞,爱批判人 |
[34:34] | Very judgy. | |
[34:35] | Uh, do I smell cinnamon rolls? -You do. | -我闻到的是肉桂卷吗?-没错 |
[34:38] | I should probably go and check on them and my daughter. | 我应该去看看它们跟我女儿了 |
[34:41] | Can you guys just entertain yourselves for a few minutes? | 你们可以自己玩一会儿吗? |
[34:43] | Oh, no problem. I’m sure we can find something to do | 没问题,我们一定能找到事情做的 |
[34:46] | while you’re gone. | |
[35:22] | Hey, Maddie? | 嘿,麦蒂,我要先回家了 |
[35:23] | I’m gonna run home. Brent’s not feeling well. | 布伦特不太舒服 |
[35:26] | Oh, if you just hang on a sec, I can walk you out. | 等我一下,我送你们出去 |
[35:28] | Oh, I’m fine. I know the way. | 不用,我知道路 |
[35:34] | You need a hand with all that? | 要帮你拿那些吗? |
[35:54] | So this was all about mail? | 这都是为了邮件? |
[35:56] | Coupons, actually. | 其实是优惠券 |
[35:58] | Carol’s real name is Rhonda Fitzsimmons, | 凯洛的真名是朗妲费泽蒙 |
[36:00] | and she’s a coupon forger. | 她是优惠券伪造犯 |
[36:02] | -A what? -She forges coupons and sells them online. | -什么?-她伪造优惠券,再到网络上贩售 |
[36:05] | Mm-hmm. Deep discounts on hot items. | 热门商品大特价 |
[36:08] | Bargain hunters can’t resist. | 爱捡便宜的人可无法抗拒 |
[36:10] | Even if the deals seem a little too good to be true. | 即使优惠好到不像是真的 |
[36:13] | I’m guessing that’s a cash business. | 我猜他们都用现金交易 |
[36:15] | Money orders. | 汇票 |
[36:19] | Mailed to your address. | 寄到你们的地址了 |
[36:20] | Wha… How did she pick us? | 她怎么会挑中我们? |
[36:22] | Well, she actually did live in the house down the street. | 她以前真的住在这条街上 |
[36:25] | But she sold it to Carol to pay for her legal fees | 但她把房子卖给凯洛,来支付上次 |
[36:27] | the last time she was arrested for fraud and forgery. | 因为欺诈和伪造罪被逮的法律费用 |
[36:30] | Just got out of prison a month ago. | 她一个月前才出狱的 |
[36:33] | And decided to start up the old hustle again. | 就决定重操旧业 |
[36:34] | But why did she send the mail here? | 她干嘛用这个地址? |
[36:36] | She didn’t want to take the risk of having the money | 她不想冒险让钱寄到她自己家里 |
[36:37] | mailed to her own home. That’s how she got caught the last time. | 她上次就是那样被逮的 |
[36:41] | So she decided to use the address of a house | 所以她决定用她以为是空屋的地址 |
[36:43] | she thought was abandoned. | |
[36:45] | I spoke with her parole officer. | 我跟她的假释官谈过 |
[36:46] | She’s in violation, | 她违反规定 |
[36:48] | so she is headed back to prison, | 这下要回去多坐几年的牢了 |
[36:51] | along with a few extra years now. | |
[36:53] | -What about her son? -Nephew, actually. | 那她儿子呢? |
[36:56] | He’s safely home with his mother. | 那是她外甥,他正安全地跟妈妈待在家里 |
[36:58] | She’s never gonna let her sister watch her son again. | 她再也不会让她妹顾小孩了 |
[37:00] | Wow, I would be furious at Buck. | 哇,如果巴克这么做,我会气炸的 |
[37:03] | Every family’s different. | 家家有本难念的经 |
[37:07] | I know this look. | 我知道这个表情 |
[37:10] | I actually agree with you. | 我赞同你们的想法 |
[37:12] | I think it was very irresponsible | 丹尼背着你们去找纳桑尼尔很不负责任 |
[37:13] | of Denny to see Nathaniel behind your backs. | |
[37:16] | Anything could have happened, and it kind of did. | 任何事都有可能发生,也发生了 |
[37:19] | I also agree with Denny. | 我也赞同丹尼的想法 |
[37:21] | He has a right to a relationship with his father if he wants one. | 只要他想,他就有权利跟他父亲往来 |
[37:25] | He’s a child, Ma. | 他还小,妈 |
[37:26] | He can’t fully understand what he wants. | -他不清楚他想要什么 |
[37:29] | Didn’t you? I was the one | -你当年不清楚吗? |
[37:32] | who took you to dinners we couldn’t afford | 我带你去吃我们吃不起的晚餐 |
[37:33] | because I could see your heart was broken | 因为我知道没办法参加那场父女舞会 |
[37:36] | when there was a daddy-daughter dance you couldn’t go to. | 让你非常难过 |
[37:39] | Toni, I get it, | 东妮,我了解 |
[37:41] | but Nathaniel hid a relationship with our son from us. | 但纳桑尼尔偷偷跟我们的儿子往来 |
[37:44] | Feels a little soon to be extending an olive branch. | 现在就跟他和解有点太快了 |
[37:47] | Then when? When he’s dying | 要等到什么时候?等他快死了,跟丹尼形同陌路? |
[37:49] | and Denny’s a virtual stranger? | |
[37:53] | Is there something we’re not doing? | 我们有什么缺失吗? |
[37:54] | Is that why he wants a relationship with Nathaniel? | 所以他才想跟纳桑尼尔往来? |
[37:57] | He loves you both so much. | 他很爱你们两个 |
[37:59] | I don’t think there’s any one thing you could do differently | 我不认为你们有办法能取代 |
[38:03] | that would replace the feeling he gets from having a father. | 拥有父亲带给他的感受 |
[38:07] | I don’t think we’re ready for this. | 我们还没准备面对这件事 |
[38:09] | Denny is. | 丹尼准备好了 |
[38:12] | And that should be the only thing that matters. | 那应该是唯一的重点 |
[38:14] | Honey. | 亲爱的… |
[38:17] | Don’t repeat the mistakes of the past. | 别重复过去的错误 |
[38:38] | Hey. Come on in. | 嘿,请进 |
[38:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[38:43] | How are you, uh, feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[38:47] | Like I got hit by a car. | 就像被车撞到一样 |
[38:49] | Same, honestly. | 说真的,我们也是 |
[38:54] | I never meant for this to go so far. | 我无意把事情变成这样 |
[38:57] | Can you even fathom | 你能体会突然接到一通电话 |
[38:58] | what it was like to get a call that your son | 得知你儿子不在校车上 |
[39:01] | wasn’t on the school bus, and to find him at the hospital? | 结果在医院找到他的感受吗? |
[39:04] | You have to know this wasn’t my intention. | 你们要知道我无意造成这个局面 |
[39:07] | I was selfish. | 我很自私,但有儿子的感觉真好 |
[39:09] | But it felt so good to have a son. | |
[39:11] | Someone that was part of me, who needed me. | 他是我的一部分,他需要我 |
[39:16] | He sought me out. | 他特地来找我 |
[39:18] | I let the feeling of having him in my life | 我让生活中有他的感觉 |
[39:20] | cloud my better judgment. | 蒙蔽了我的判断力 |
[39:22] | And that is inexcusable. | 我不可原谅,真希望我能回去修正一切 |
[39:23] | I wish I could go back and fix it. | |
[39:26] | You can’t. | 没办法 |
[39:28] | He’s such a special kid. | 那孩子好特别 |
[39:30] | You two have done | 你们把他教养得太好了 |
[39:32] | an amazing job with him. | |
[39:35] | I’m sorry about how all this happened, | 很抱歉发生这些事 |
[39:39] | but I’m glad I got to know him. | 但我很庆幸能认识他 |
[39:42] | Even if it’s just a little bit. | 就算只有一点点 |
[39:49] | We’ll need to establish | 我们必须建立一些严格的基本规则 |
[39:51] | some serious ground rules. What? | 什么? |
[39:57] | Denny loves you. | 丹尼很爱你 |
[39:59] | However that happened. | 不管那是怎么发生的 |
[40:00] | And we don’t want to take that away from him. | 我们不想让他无法享受父爱 |
[40:03] | So we will have to establish a path forward. | 所以我们必须达成一些协议 |
[40:07] | Which is not gonna be easy. | 这并不容易 |
[40:09] | We had an agreement and you broke it. | 你违反了我们先前的协议 |
[40:11] | Our trust is not a commodity you have. | 你失去我们的信任,就必须重新争取 |
[40:14] | You will have to earn it. | |
[40:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:18] | I promise. | 我保证我永远不会再隐瞒你们了 |
[40:20] | I will never keep anything from you guys again. | |
[40:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:24] | Let me be clear. This is not for you. | 我先说清楚,这不是为了你,而是为了他 |
[40:27] | This is for him. | |
[40:28] | And the minute you cross the line again, it’s done. | 你要是再越界,就会永远失去他 |
[40:31] | Permanently. | |
[40:33] | Our son, our rules. | 我们的儿子,我们说了算 |
[40:37] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[40:49] | So, when I cook, | 我做菜的时候,喜欢算好食材分量 |
[40:51] | I like to measure out all my ingredients. | |
[40:53] | That makes me feel like I’m an actual chef. | 这让我觉得我像真正的主厨 |
[40:55] | That makes me your sous-chef. | -那我就是副主厨 |
[40:57] | Yes, it does. | -是的 |
[40:58] | Okay, sous-chef, uh, let’s measure this out. | 好,副主厨,来算这个吧 |
[41:01] | We need to make enough cookies | 我们需要够你全班吃的饼干 |
[41:02] | for your whole class, so we should triple that recipe. | 所以食谱的量要加两倍 |
[41:06] | -This is metric. -Uh, let me see. | -这是公制 |
[41:08] | Here. | -我看看 |
[41:11] | Okay, that’s fine. Uh, 185 grams of flour, | 好,没问题 185公克的面粉 |
[41:14] | triple that is 555 grams, | 三倍就是555公克 |
[41:16] | which is 4.4345 cups. | 也就是4.4345杯 |
[41:19] | Huh. You know, uh… | 其实 |
[41:23] | Maybe we should just find a new recipe online. | 也许我们该上网找新的食谱 |
[41:25] | Can we have cookies for dinner? | 我们晚餐可以吃饼干吗? |
[41:28] | Well, I thought maybe we’d have some steak | 我想我们可以先吃牛排,再吃饼干 |
[41:30] | and then cookies. | |
[41:31] | You know what a porterhouse is? | 你知道丁骨牛排吗? |
[41:32] | Buck, I’m from Texas. | 巴克,我是德克萨斯人耶 |
[41:38] | Ooh. Well, | 好,我还真没料到 |
[41:39] | I did not see that coming. | 好,我还真没料到 |
[41:40] | -Ugh. -Road in front of me was on fire. You are fast. | 我前面的路都起火了,你跑得真快 |
[41:44] | Come on, it’s not like we were racing. | 拜托,我们又不是在比赛 |
[41:46] | Well, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:47] | Otherwise you would have left me six blocks behind. | 否则你会领先我六条街 |
[41:49] | Oh, it felt good. I just wanted to see if I still had it. | 感觉真好,我只想看看我还能不能跑 |
[41:52] | -Oh, you definitely still do. -Mm-hmm. | 你绝对还能跑 |
[41:55] | -Ah, ah, ah, ah. Ah! -What? | -不行 -怎么了? |
[41:56] | We are filthy. | -我们很脏,好吗?-什么? |
[41:58] | -Okay? I’m hitting the showers. -Ugh. | 我要去冲澡 |
[42:04] | You know, the best thing about | 说起来 |
[42:06] | getting dirty together is getting clean together. | 一起弄脏最棒的部分 就是可以一起洗干净 |
[42:20] | -You ready? -Yep. | -准备好了吗?-好了 |
[42:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:32] | Are we ready? | 我们准备好了吗? |
[42:35] | Not even a little bit. | 一点都没有 |