时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Honey, I’m sorry, | 老婆,抱歉 |
[00:20] | but there is no way I can make it by 7:00. | 但我7点也不可能到得了 |
[00:22] | Just eat without me. | 你们吃吧 |
[00:25] | Yes, I realize it’s your parents. | 对,我知道是你爸妈 |
[00:27] | Tell your dad to order the most expensive cab. | 要你爸叫最贵的出租车 |
[00:29] | He’s good at that. | 那是他的强项 |
[00:35] | No, you did not order any… | 没有,你没有点嘲讽来吃,老婆 |
[00:37] | …sarcasm, honey, but you realize | 没有,你没有点嘲讽来吃,老婆 |
[00:41] | …sarcasm, honey, but you realize | 但你要知道现在是什么季节 |
[00:42] | what time of year it is. | 但你要知道现在是什么季节 |
[00:44] | All of my clients waited until the last minute | 我所有的客户又等到最后一刻才报税 |
[00:48] | to file their taxes, again. | 我所有的客户又等到最后一刻才报税 |
[00:51] | Of course I want to see your parents. | 我当然想见你爸妈 |
[00:54] | Well, maybe the problem is you insist on | 也许问题在于 你每年都坚持在纳税日这阵子 |
[00:57] | inviting them to town every year around tax day, | 也许问题在于 你每年都坚持在纳税日这阵子 |
[00:59] | inviting them to town every year around tax day, | 邀请他们来城里 |
[01:01] | like you’re testing me or something. | 好像在考验我一样 |
[01:04] | Yes, it’s true, you’ve been doing it for 11 years. | 是真的,你这么做有11年了 |
[01:07] | Of course I’m keeping the receipts. | 我当然有在算 |
[01:09] | That’s literally my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[01:14] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么? |
[01:15] | “Oh, I’m so sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Stewart. | 「真抱歉,史都华伉俪 |
[01:17] | “My in-laws are in town, so I won’t have time | 我岳父母来城里 我没空完成你们的纳税申报单」 |
[01:18] | to finish your returns?” | 我岳父母来城里 我没空完成你们的纳税申报单」 |
[01:20] | I am not burning my practice to the ground | 我不会让我辛苦打造的事业变成灰烬 |
[01:22] | after all the work I’ve put into building it. | 我不会让我辛苦打造的事业变成灰烬 |
[01:27] | Yes, I’ll try to get there for dessert. | 好,我会努力赶过去吃甜点 |
[01:30] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:34] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:44] | 报案中心,有什么紧急情况? | |
[01:46] | 有人刚刚闯进我的办公室点火自燃 | |
[01:50] | Dispatch said a man broke in after hours, | (西洛城会计) |
[01:51] | Dispatch said a man broke in after hours, | 调度中心说有名男子闯入,试图烧毁这里 |
[01:53] | tried to burn the office down. | 调度中心说有名男子闯入,试图烧毁这里 |
[01:54] | LAPD’s on their way, but caller said | 洛杉矶警局在路上了 但报案者说伤患已经不构成威胁 |
[01:56] | the victim is no longer a threat. | 洛杉矶警局在路上了 但报案者说伤患已经不构成威胁 |
[01:57] | Oh. And all those banker’s boxes | 洛杉矶警局在路上了 但报案者说伤患已经不构成威胁 |
[01:58] | Oh. And all those banker’s boxes | 这些银行家的盒子可要很多盒火柴 |
[02:00] | equal more than a few matchboxes. | 这些银行家的盒子可要很多盒火柴 |
[02:02] | Many unhappy returns. | 很多不开心的申报单 |
[02:05] | Why didn’t the sprinklers go off? | 洒水器怎么没启动? |
[02:07] | Somebody’s quick on their feet; avoided some serious damage. | 有人很机智,避免了严重损害 |
[02:08] | I tried to move him, but his skin fell off. | 有人很机智,避免了严重损害 |
[02:09] | I tried to move him, but his skin fell off. | 我试着移动他 但他的皮肤剥落,我吓傻了 |
[02:11] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我试着移动他 但他的皮肤剥落,我吓傻了 |
[02:12] | Well, you did your part by | 你已经尽力把火扑灭了 |
[02:13] | putting out the fire. | 你已经尽力把火扑灭了 |
[02:14] | I tell you what, let’s step aside, | 我们让开,让我的团队善后吧 |
[02:15] | let my team finish from here. | 我们让开,让我的团队善后吧 |
[02:17] | Buck, check for hot spots. | 巴克,检查闷烧点,烟囱,跟我来 |
[02:19] | -Chim, you’re with me. -Copy that. | 巴克,检查闷烧点,烟囱,跟我来 |
[02:19] | -Chim, you’re with me. -Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:24] | -Pulse is weak. -Breathing shallow. | 脉搏微弱 |
[02:26] | -Pulse is weak. -Breathing shallow. | 呼吸很浅 |
[02:27] | Sir, can you hear me? Can you tell me your name? | 先生,你听得到吗? |
[02:29] | Sir, can you hear me? Can you tell me your name? | 你能说出姓名吗? |
[02:30] | No response. Probably burn shock. | 没反应,应该是烧伤性休克 |
[02:32] | I’ll start him on oxygen. | 我会开始帮他输氧 |
[02:39] | Pulse ox is good. No signs of smoke inhalation. | 血氧饱和,没有吸入烟雾的迹象 |
[02:42] | All right. So I can take this off? | 很好,不必用这个了 |
[02:43] | All right. So I can take this off? | 除非你也想去医院 |
[02:44] | Not unless you want to go to the hospital, too. | 除非你也想去医院 |
[02:45] | Okay, office is clear. I found this. | 办公室安全了 |
[02:46] | Okay, office is clear. I found this. | 我找到这个,看来是犯人的 |
[02:47] | Looks like it belongs to the perp. | 我找到这个,看来是犯人的 |
[02:50] | Mason Lewis. You know this guy? | 「梅森路易斯」,你认识吗? |
[02:57] | He’s a client who’s being audited. | 他是被查账的客户 |
[03:01] | It’s-it’s gonna be okay. | 没事了,我们会带你离开这里 |
[03:02] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事了,我们会带你离开这里 |
[03:05] | Foil blanket, then let’s get him on a gurney. | 用铝箔毯,让他上轮床吧 |
[03:08] | Dispatch, this is Captain Nash, 118. We’re wrapping up here. | 118队纳许队长呼叫调度中心 现场处理完毕 |
[03:11] | Please alert L.A. General Burn Center | 请通知洛杉矶综合医院烧伤中心 我们九分钟后到 |
[03:12] | -we are nine minutes out. -He’s good, Cap. | 请通知洛杉矶综合医院烧伤中心 我们九分钟后到 |
[03:14] | -we are nine minutes out. -He’s good, Cap. | 他没事,队长 |
[03:15] | Hey, listen, if you experience any dizziness | 如果你有任何头晕眼花的状况 |
[03:17] | or lightheadedness, get yourself to an ER. | 如果你有任何头晕眼花的状况 |
[03:18] | or lightheadedness, get yourself to an ER. | 马上去急诊 |
[03:19] | Not today, I won’t. | 今天没办法 |
[03:20] | I still have piles of returns to go through | 我还得检查好几堆申报单 看看能挽救多少 |
[03:22] | to see what I can salvage. | 我还得检查好几堆申报单 看看能挽救多少 |
[03:24] | Well, it’s like they say, Cap: | 俗话说得好,队长 |
[03:26] | only two things in this life are inevitable. | 人生中只有两件必然之事 |
[03:28] | Death and taxes. | 死亡和税赋 |
[03:29] | Well, and sometimes they go together. | 有时候还会同时发生 |
[03:49] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30 | 调度中心,我是727L30 |
[03:51] | arriving at 3124 Glen Drive | 已抵达格伦大道3124号 以协助执行逮捕令 |
[03:54] | to provide assistance in arrest warrant. | 已抵达格伦大道3124号 以协助执行逮捕令 |
[03:56] | Copy, 727-L-30. | 收到,727L30 |
[03:59] | -So, who’s today’s lucky contestant? -Dominic Dawson. | 谁是今天的幸运参赛者? |
[04:02] | -So, who’s today’s lucky contestant? -Dominic Dawson. | 多明尼克道森 |
[04:03] | 47-year-old male wanted for defrauding | 47岁男性,诈骗游民慈善机构而遭到通缉 |
[04:05] | a homeless charity. | 47岁男性,诈骗游民慈善机构而遭到通缉 |
[04:06] | Dominic Dawson of Dawson Dream It foundation? | 道森梦想基金会那个多明尼克道森? |
[04:10] | Got caught buying a yacht with the organization’s money. | 他用基金会的钱买游艇被发现 |
[04:12] | They’re saying he’s a potential flight risk. | 他们说他有逃亡之虞 |
[04:14] | He’s in there now. | 他们说他有逃亡之虞 |
[04:15] | He’s in there now. | 他现在在里面 |
[04:17] | Mm. Second floor. | 二楼 |
[04:17] | So let’s stop talking about it. | 我们别嘴上谈兵了 |
[04:27] | Police. Open up. | 警察,开门 |
[04:32] | Open up! Police! | 开门,警察 |
[05:21] | Suspect in bathroom. Battering ram needed. | 嫌犯在浴室,我们需要破门锤 |
[05:41] | Police. Come out with your hands up. | 警察,出来,双手举高 |
[05:48] | Open up the door, now. | 马上开门 |
[05:59] | Don’t shoot. I’ll be right out. – | 别开枪,我马上出去 |
[06:12] | Really? | -不会吧?-最好等等再进去 |
[06:12] | I’d give it a minute. | -不会吧?-最好等等再进去 |
[06:29] | Yo, there sure were a lot of new people | 刚才又有很多新来的人到场 |
[06:31] | showing up back there. | 刚才又有很多新来的人到场 |
[06:32] | Evidence division. | 搜证部门 |
[06:33] | We didn’t just serve an arrest warrant. | 我们不只带来逮捕令 |
[06:36] | A search warrant came with it. | 还有几乎都会附带的搜查令 |
[06:37] | Almost always does. | 还有几乎都会附带的搜查令 |
[06:39] | I would think a man such as yourself would know that. | 你这样的人应该知道 |
[06:42] | You mean a thief such as myself, right? | 你是说我这种小偷,对吧? |
[06:45] | You know, last time I checked | 就我所知,我在被定罪前都是清白的 |
[06:46] | I was innocent till proven guilty. | 就我所知,我在被定罪前都是清白的 |
[06:48] | Is that why you’re asking so many innocent questions? | 所以你才有这么多清白的问题? |
[06:51] | -I just don’t like having people in my house. -Oh, well, | 我只是不喜欢家里有一堆人 |
[06:53] | they should only be there | 他们应该顶多待上两三天而已 |
[06:55] | two, maybe three days at most. | 他们应该顶多待上两三天而已 |
[06:58] | Sooner if you tell us where you’re hiding | 如果你说出挪用的钱藏在哪里会更快 |
[07:00] | all that money you embezzled. | 如果你说出挪用的钱藏在哪里会更快 |
[07:06] | Sir. Dominic! | 先生? |
[07:09] | Sir. Dominic! | 多明尼克? |
[07:13] | Dispatch, this is 727-L-30. | 727L30呼叫调度中心 |
[07:15] | I need an RA unit and backup unit | 我需要救护队和支援组 到天普街和阿拉米达街交口 |
[07:17] | at Temple and Alameda, now. | 我需要救护队和支援组 到天普街和阿拉米达街交口 |
[07:19] | Suspect is unconscious. | 嫌犯失去意识了 |
[07:21] | Copy that loud and clear, 727-L-30. | 收到,727L30,天普街和阿拉米达街 |
[07:24] | Temple and Alameda. I’ve located an available unit. | 收到,727L30,天普街和阿拉米达街 |
[07:25] | Temple and Alameda. I’ve located an available unit. | 我找到有空的团队了 |
[07:27] | The 133 is en route. They’re two minutes out. | 133队正在路上,两分钟后到 |
[07:29] | Is the suspect breathing? | 嫌犯有呼吸吗? |
[07:33] | Dominic? Dominic, can you hear me? | 几乎没有 |
[07:34] | Dominic? Dominic, can you hear me? | 多明尼克,你听得到吗? |
[07:37] | Dominic! | 多明尼克 |
[07:42] | Can you check for a pulse? | 你能检查脉搏吗? |
[07:46] | No carotid pulse. Starting chest compressions. | 没有颈动脉脉搏,开始压胸 |
[07:50] | Stay with me, Dominic. Help is almost here. | 撑住,多明尼克 |
[07:52] | Stay with me, Dominic. Help is almost here. | 救援快到了 |
[07:56] | (紧急状况) (拨打911) | |
[08:12] | (警察) | |
[08:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:19] | Okay, got nothing. We got this, Officer. | 好,没有脉搏 |
[08:20] | Okay, got nothing. We got this, Officer. | 交给我们,警官 |
[08:25] | -Sergeant, what happened? -I don’t know. | 警佐,发生什么事? |
[08:27] | -Sergeant, what happened? -I don’t know. | 我不知道,他突然倒下 |
[08:28] | He just collapsed. | 我不知道,他突然倒下 |
[08:31] | Okay, we got a pulse. Let’s move him. | 好,有脉搏了,后送他吧 |
[08:32] | All right, escort them to the hospital and stay with him. | 好,护送他们到医院,看着他 |
[08:35] | Wherever he goes, you go. | 他去哪,你就去哪,知道吗? |
[08:37] | -Got it? -Roger. | 他去哪,你就去哪,知道吗? |
[08:42] | And you’re certain there was | 你确定逮捕他时没有任何争执? |
[08:44] | no altercation of any kind upon arrest? | 你确定逮捕他时没有任何争执? |
[08:47] | no altercation of any kind upon arrest? | (洛杉矶警察局) |
[08:49] | Sergeant Grant? | 葛兰警佐? |
[08:51] | Did he resist? | 他有拒捕吗? |
[08:54] | He gave himself up. | 他自己投降的 |
[08:56] | I put him in the car. | 我让他上车 |
[08:57] | Did he seem nervous? Panicky? | 他显得紧张、惊慌吗? |
[09:01] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[09:02] | One minute, he’s chatting me up, | 前一分钟他还在聊天 |
[09:04] | the next minute, he’s down for the count. | 后一分钟他就倒地不起了 |
[09:07] | Well, it sounds like you did everything by the book, so | 看来你做的都符合规定 |
[09:09] | now it’s just about the paperwork, | 就剩下报告要写了,不会太严重的 |
[09:11] | and that won’t be too bad. | 就剩下报告要写了,不会太严重的 |
[09:13] | He had a pulse when they took him away. | 他被送医时还有脉搏 |
[09:15] | Not anymore. | 已经没了 |
[09:19] | We just got word from the hospital. | 我刚从医院那里得到消息 |
[09:22] | Dominic Dawson is dead. | 多明尼克道森死了 |
[09:33] | Remember that big math test? I aced it. | 记得那次数学大考吗?我考得超好 |
[09:37] | -Hmm. -But science is still my favorite subject. | 但科学还是我最爱的科目 |
[09:39] | We made s’mores with solar ovens. | 我们用太阳能烤箱做了棉花糖夹心饼 |
[09:42] | Now we can make s’mores every night, like we used to. | 现在每天晚上都能像以前一样 做棉花糖夹心饼了 |
[09:45] | No, not every night. | 不能每天晚上做 |
[09:48] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[09:50] | Well, funny thing about solar ovens, | 太阳能烤箱有趣的地方就是晚上不能用 |
[09:52] | they don’t work at night. | 太阳能烤箱有趣的地方就是晚上不能用 |
[09:54] | Dad, you know what I mean. | 爸,你明明知道我的意思 |
[09:58] | I still miss making s’mores with you, Mom. | 我还是很想念跟你做棉花糖夹心饼,妈 |
[10:01] | I’m sure she misses making them with you, too, bud. | 我相信她也很想念跟你做饼干 |
[10:04] | (夏侬狄亚兹) (永远缅怀) | |
[10:05] | Dad, do you think she can hear us when we talk to her? | 爸,她能听到我们对她说的话吗? |
[10:08] | Absolutely. | 当然能 |
[10:10] | That’s why we come here. | 所以我们才会来 |
[10:13] | I wish I could hear her talk back. | 真希望我能听到她回应 |
[10:19] | Me, too, bud. | 我也是,儿子 |
[10:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:26] | Hey, do you want to go to the store on the way back? | 你想在回家路上买点东西吗? |
[10:29] | We can pick up some stuff to make some s’mores. | 我们可以买材料来做棉花糖夹心饼 |
[10:36] | Can we make an extra one for Mom? | 可以帮妈多做一个吗? |
[10:42] | Always. | 一定要的 |
[10:49] | They’re not suggesting you had anything to do with it? | 他们该不会认为跟你有关吧? |
[10:51] | Of course not, but that doesn’t change the fact that | 当然不是 |
[10:52] | Of course not, but that doesn’t change the fact that | 但事实是他在我的巡逻车后座倒下 |
[10:55] | -he collapsed in the back of my patrol car. -Right. | 但事实是他在我的巡逻车后座倒下 |
[10:57] | -he collapsed in the back of my patrol car. -Right. | 对 |
[10:58] | -He was under my supervision. -But, Athena, | 他当时由我监管 |
[11:00] | I don’t think there’s anything you or anyone | 但我不认为你或任何人 |
[11:01] | could have done to prevent it. | 有办法避免那个结果 |
[11:03] | I just keep replaying it over in my head. | 我只是一直在脑海里回想整件事 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:10] | I know you want to find an answer, but this | 我知道你想要答案 |
[11:12] | might be a case where there isn’t one. | 但这次可能没有答案 |
[11:14] | The man could have just died, | 他可能就只是没来由地死了 |
[11:16] | and there’s no rhyme or reason to it. | 他可能就只是没来由地死了 |
[11:18] | There is always a reason. | 事出必有因 |
[11:30] | Whoa, that is a lot of ice cream. | 好多冰淇淋 |
[11:32] | Is Jee having a party that I don’t know about? | 小智要办派对吗? |
[11:33] | Broken freezer at the grocery store equals | 杂货店的冷冻柜坏了,冰淇淋半价出售 |
[11:35] | 50% off of ice cream. | 杂货店的冷冻柜坏了,冰淇淋半价出售 |
[11:37] | An offer that would be criminal to refuse. | 不把握那种优惠是犯罪行为 |
[11:40] | -We’re never gonna eat all that. -Mmm. | -我们吃不完这么多 -想想我省下多少 |
[11:41] | Well, think about how much I saved. | -我们吃不完这么多 -想想我省下多少 |
[11:43] | A year’s worth of ice cream for the price of six months. | 用半年的价格吃一年的冰淇淋 |
[11:46] | And there’s no such thing as too much ice cream. | 而且冰淇淋永远不嫌多,你尝尝看 |
[11:48] | Here, try this. Dulce de deliciousness. | 而且冰淇淋永远不嫌多,你尝尝看 |
[11:49] | Here, try this. Dulce de deliciousness. | 焦糖牛奶超好吃 |
[11:50] | -Oh, my God. -Right? | -我的天 -是不是? |
[11:52] | It’s like you can taste the cinnamon. | -都能尝到肉桂了 -不是,天啊,是这个 |
[11:53] | No. Oh, my God, this. It’s from the IRS. | -都能尝到肉桂了 -不是,天啊,是这个 |
[11:55] | No. Oh, my God, this. It’s from the IRS. | 是国税局寄来的 |
[11:57] | Okay, so open it. | 好,拆信吧 |
[11:58] | Nothing good ever comes from the IRS. | 国税局从来没有好消息 |
[12:00] | Not opening it doesn’t change the fact that you got it. | 不拆信也改变不了收到信的事实 |
[12:03] | May I? | 我来吧? |
[12:05] | They’re probably just trying to verify your new address | 可能只是想确认你的新地址之类的 |
[12:07] | or something. | 可能只是想确认你的新地址之类的 |
[12:11] | -Or not. You’re being audited. -What? | -不是,你被查账了 -什么? |
[12:13] | How is that possible? | -不是,你被查账了 -什么? |
[12:14] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[12:15] | It’s probably just some random audit. | 八成只是随机查账 |
[12:17] | They do these things all the time. | 他们常做这种事 |
[12:19] | It’s not the end of the world. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 又不是世界末日,不会有事的 |
[12:23] | Hey. | (国税局,急件) (豪威德韩) |
[12:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:25] | This is another letter from the IRS addressed to me. | 嘿 |
[12:26] | This is another letter from the IRS addressed to me. | 还有一封国税局的信,收件人是我 |
[12:35] | They want to meet with us together. | -他们想同时见我们 -本人 |
[12:36] | In person. | -他们想同时见我们 -本人 |
[12:43] | I don’t get it. Something must have triggered it. | 我不懂,一定有什么问题 |
[12:45] | Maybe it’s the loan we got from your parents. | 也许是我们跟你爸妈借的钱 |
[12:47] | I knew we should have never taken that money. | 我就知道不该拿那笔钱 |
[12:49] | Uh, that’s not what you said when we deposited the check. | 存入支票时,你可没这么说 |
[12:51] | What about the donation we gave during the move? | 我们搬家时捐的钱呢? |
[12:53] | All tax-deductible and totally legit. | 通通免税,完全正当 |
[12:56] | Look, you’re spiraling. | 听着,你太慌了 |
[12:58] | We both are, and I don’t know | 我们都是,不知道我们在慌什么 |
[12:59] | what we’re freaking out about | 我们都是,不知道我们在慌什么 |
[13:00] | because, obviously, it was a simple mistake. | 这显然只是个小错误 |
[13:02] | You know, it’s not like we intentionally meant | 我们又没有故意做什么坏事 |
[13:03] | to do something wrong. | 我们又没有故意做什么坏事 |
[13:04] | Maddie, it’s the IRS; | 麦蒂,国税局不在乎意图 |
[13:06] | they don’t care about intentions. | 麦蒂,国税局不在乎意图 |
[13:09] | -Ice cream. -Oh, great. | -冰淇淋 -太好了,你应该在睡觉的 |
[13:10] | You’re supposed to be in bed. | -冰淇淋 -太好了,你应该在睡觉的 |
[13:13] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[13:15] | Might as well let her eat some. | 干脆让她吃一点吧 |
[13:17] | Could be the last time | 这可能是我们入狱前最后一次 |
[13:18] | we have a late-night snack with our daughter | 这可能是我们入狱前最后一次 |
[13:20] | -before they haul us off to jail. -Shh. | 跟女儿吃宵夜了 |
[13:21] | Papa jail. | 爸爸狱? |
[13:24] | Okay, do you want some ice cream? | 好,你想吃冰淇淋吗? |
[13:31] | I’ve been looking up all the most common reasons | 我一直搜寻被查账最常见的原因 |
[13:33] | for being audited, and nothing is ringing a bell. | 我一直搜寻被查账最常见的原因 |
[13:34] | for being audited, and nothing is ringing a bell. | 都没看到符合的 |
[13:35] | Well, why don’t you call an accountant | 怎么不问会计师的专业意见? |
[13:36] | and get an expert opinion? | 怎么不问会计师的专业意见? |
[13:38] | Ah, we want to make sure we have all our ducks in a row first. | 我们想先把资料准备好 |
[13:40] | -He’s gonna shoot ’em down. -Do you have any foreign accounts? | -给他们好看 -你有海外账户吗? |
[13:42] | You know, maybe something your dad set up for you | 你爸在你小时候开的? |
[13:43] | when you were a kid. | 你爸在你小时候开的? |
[13:44] | Something my dad set up for me? | 我爸帮我开的?真搞笑,下一位 |
[13:46] | That’s hilarious. Next. | 我爸帮我开的?真搞笑,下一位 |
[13:47] | You know, Chim, I looked into it as well, | 烟囱,其实我也查过 |
[13:49] | and apparently there’s a 0.6% chance | 民众确实有0.6%的概率会被随机查账 |
[13:52] | of just being audited at random. | 民众确实有0.6%的概率会被随机查账 |
[13:54] | Lies. Nothing is random. And nobody is helping! | 骗人,没什么随机的,你们都没帮上忙 |
[13:56] | Neither are you. | 骗人,没什么随机的,你们都没帮上忙 |
[13:56] | Neither are you. | -你也没有 -别再担心了,烟囱 |
[13:57] | Look, don’t beat yourself up, Chim. | -你也没有 -别再担心了,烟囱 |
[13:59] | I’m not great at doing my taxes, either. No one is. | 我也不擅长报税,没人擅长 |
[14:02] | -Uh, I am. -Seriously? | 我很擅长 |
[14:04] | -Uh, I am. -Seriously? | -真的吗?-你忘记他的超能力了 |
[14:04] | You missed his whole superpower phase. | -真的吗?-你忘记他的超能力了 |
[14:07] | I actually thought about using my newfound math skills | 我今年想过要用我的新技能 |
[14:09] | to file my taxes by hand this year. | 自己用纸本报税 |
[14:12] | -So did you? -No. | -那你有吗?-没有,我说我想过 |
[14:13] | I-I said I thought about it. I hired a professional. | -那你有吗?-没有,我说我想过 |
[14:15] | I-I said I thought about it. I hired a professional. | -我雇用了专业的 -还是没帮上忙 |
[14:16] | Still not helping. | -我雇用了专业的 -还是没帮上忙 |
[14:17] | Why are you and Maddie doing | 你跟麦蒂为什么自己报税? |
[14:18] | your own taxes anyway? | 你跟麦蒂为什么自己报税? |
[14:20] | We’re using a computer program instead of a real person, | 我们用了电脑程序,而不是真人 |
[14:23] | ’cause it’s cheaper. | -比较便宜嘛 -直到你们被罚款 |
[14:24] | Until they hit you with the fines. | -比较便宜嘛 -直到你们被罚款 |
[14:26] | You guys think I’m a goner, don’t you? | 你们认为我完了,对吧? |
[14:29] | Hey, listen, Chim. | 烟囱,记住,碰上国税局 你躲不了一世的 |
[14:31] | Remember, with the IRS you can run, but you can’t hide. | 烟囱,记住,碰上国税局 你躲不了一世的 |
[14:40] | Auntie Marie was the glue of this family. | 玛丽姑妈是凝聚这个家族的人 |
[14:45] | She left us with countless memories | 她为我们留下无数回忆 |
[14:48] | and mountains’ worth of unsolicited advice. | 还有许许多多不请自来的建议 |
[14:53] | But there was one piece of advice | 但她给我的一个建议,我将会永远珍惜 |
[14:55] | that she gave to me that I will cherish forever. | 但她给我的一个建议,我将会永远珍惜 |
[14:59] | The guiding principle of life | 我会持续遵循那个人生指导原则 |
[15:01] | that I will continue to live by | 我会持续遵循那个人生指导原则 |
[15:03] | and pass on for generations to come. | 也会传承给未来的世代 |
[15:07] | And that piece of advice is… | 那个建议就是… |
[15:19] | 报案中心,有什么紧急情况? | |
[15:21] | 谢天谢地,我在好莱坞花园葬仪社 | |
[15:24] | 有人撞进其中一场丧礼,好几个人受伤了 | |
[15:27] | -你们得派救援来 -怎么撞的? | |
[15:29] | 他们开车撞进礼拜堂 | |
[15:49] | We were just getting started when it crashed through | 仪式才刚开始,车子就冲进来 |
[15:51] | and landed on top of Marie. | 压在玛丽身上 |
[15:57] | She’s breathing. | 她在呼吸 |
[15:58] | Looks like this angel was literally watching over her. | 看来这个天使真的在眷顾她 |
[16:01] | Hen, Ravi, get that driver out of here. | 小亨、拉维,带驾驶离开 |
[16:03] | Eddie, Buck, I want airbags. | 艾迪、巴克,我要气囊 |
[16:05] | Let’s get this car lifted and stabilized | 让这辆车升起、稳住,才能移动她 |
[16:06] | before we move her. | 让这辆车升起、稳住,才能移动她 |
[16:07] | All right. All right. | 好了 |
[16:09] | Are you in any pain? | -你有任何疼痛吗?-没有 |
[16:11] | No, not really? | -你有任何疼痛吗?-没有 |
[16:12] | Did you black out before the crash? | 你在撞车前昏过去了吗? |
[16:14] | I saw two parking spaces, then there was just one. | 我看到两个停车位,结果只有一个 |
[16:18] | Clearly not the one I just drove into. | 显然不是我开进去的那个 |
[16:22] | Let’s get him on a gurney. | 让他上轮床吧 |
[16:33] | -Okay, Cap, this isn’t gonna hold much longer. -All right, | 队长,这撑不了多久了 |
[16:36] | hit it on green, let’s go. | 好,开始充气吧 |
[16:37] | Going up. | 上升中 |
[16:44] | That’s it, keep going. | 很好,继续 |
[16:45] | I knew these heels would be the death of me. | 这双高跟鞋果然害惨我了 |
[16:47] | Well, you broke your ankle | 你扭断脚踝以免被车撞到 |
[16:49] | to avoid being crushed by a car. | 你扭断脚踝以免被车撞到 |
[16:50] | Almost there. | -值得庆幸 -快好了 |
[16:59] | Okay, we’re good. | 好,可以了 |
[17:00] | All right, let’s get her out. Let’s move her. | 好,拉她出来,移动她吧 |
[17:02] | Okay, on three. One, two, three. | 数到三 |
[17:03] | Okay, on three. One, two, three. | 一、二、三 |
[17:11] | Hen, I’m gonna need a hand over here. | 小亨,这里需要协助 |
[17:13] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[17:23] | Vitals are clear. | 生命征象明确,腓骨明显骨折 |
[17:24] | Obvious fracture to the fibula. | 生命征象明确,腓骨明显骨折 |
[17:27] | You good? -RAVI: Yeah. | -你可以吗?-交给我吧 |
[17:28] | I’ve got this. | -你可以吗?-交给我吧 |
[17:31] | She’s coming to. | 她恢复意识了 |
[17:32] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士? |
[17:33] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 你听得到吗? |
[17:35] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 大家都来看我了? |
[17:35] | Everyone came to see me? | 大家都来看我了? |
[17:37] | -Ma’am, can you tell me your name? -Marie. | 女士,你叫什么名字? |
[17:39] | -Ma’am, can you tell me your name? -Marie. | -玛丽 -嗨,玛丽,我是小亨 |
[17:40] | Hi, Marie, I’m Hen. How you feeling? | -玛丽 -嗨,玛丽,我是小亨 |
[17:42] | Hi, Marie, I’m Hen. How you feeling? | 你感觉如何?哪里会疼吗? |
[17:43] | Any specific pain? | 你感觉如何?哪里会疼吗? |
[17:45] | I always have pain in my hip. | 我的髋关节总是会疼 |
[17:47] | Backboard. | 背板来了 |
[17:50] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三,一、二、三 |
[17:56] | There we go. | 好了 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry for your loss, ma’am. | 很遗憾你失去至亲,女士 |
[18:01] | I-I can’t imagine how hard it must have been | 我无法想象失去双胞胎姐妹有多难受 |
[18:03] | to lose your twin. | 我无法想象失去双胞胎姐妹有多难受 |
[18:05] | Sorry for my loss? That’s me. | 失去至亲?那是我 |
[18:11] | You were in attendance at your own funeral? | 你参加你自己的丧礼 |
[18:14] | Oh, I-I was sitting right over there. | 我原本就坐在那里 |
[18:17] | Now, what better place to be for your own funeral | 有哪里比自己丧礼的前排座位更好? |
[18:19] | than the front row? | 有哪里比自己丧礼的前排座位更好? |
[18:20] | It’s called a living funeral. | 这叫做生前丧礼 |
[18:23] | Natalia planned it for me. | 娜塔莉雅帮我策划的 |
[18:26] | She’s my death doula. | 她是我的陪死员 |
[18:28] | Death doula? | 陪死员? |
[18:30] | I’ve only heard of the other kind. | 我只听过陪产员 |
[18:32] | I prefer “end-of-life” doula. | 我比较喜欢临终陪伴员 |
[18:34] | I prefer “end-of-life” doula. | 我还以为我的工作很有趣呢 |
[18:35] | Here I thought my job was interesting. | 我还以为我的工作很有趣呢 |
[18:37] | You just lifted a car off of a human being. | 你刚把一辆车从人身上移开 |
[18:39] | I’d say your job is pretty interesting. | 我会说你的工作蛮有趣的 |
[18:42] | Hey, Buck, make some room. | 巴克,让开 |
[18:43] | Uh, let me take you this way. | 我带你到这边吧 |
[18:49] | All right, ma’am, try not to move. | 女士,尽量别动,你的髋关节可能脱臼了 |
[18:52] | You may have dislocated your hip. | 女士,尽量别动,你的髋关节可能脱臼了 |
[18:53] | Well, it happens all the time. | 那常常发生 |
[18:56] | A symptom of my everlasting fight with bone cancer. | 是我跟骨癌无尽战斗的症状 |
[18:59] | Don’t lose hope just yet. | -别放弃希望 -这跟放弃希望没关系 |
[19:01] | This isn’t about losing hope. | -别放弃希望 -这跟放弃希望没关系 |
[19:03] | You see all those people there? | 你们有看到那些人吗? |
[19:05] | I haven’t seen any of them in years. | 我好多年没见到他们了 我邀请他们来参加这个仪式 |
[19:08] | I invited them out to this ceremony | 我好多年没见到他们了 我邀请他们来参加这个仪式 |
[19:10] | so that I didn’t have | 我才不用从棺材里面看他们 |
[19:11] | to see them from a casket. -EDDIE: Hmm. | 我才不用从棺材里面看他们 |
[19:13] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那有什么好玩的? |
[19:17] | I guess that’s one way of throwing a family reunion. | 我猜这也是办家族聚会的一种方法 |
[19:20] | We’re all gonna die alone. | 我们都会单独死去 |
[19:22] | Might as well spend time with our loved ones | 不如趁我们还活着,见见至亲好友 |
[19:24] | while we’re still living. | 不如趁我们还活着,见见至亲好友 |
[19:32] | Uh, hey, can I take a look at that? | 嘿,能让我看看吗? |
[19:36] | I, uh, I meant your hand. | 我是指你的手 |
[19:38] | -This? It’s just a scratch. -Well, I-I specialize in scratches. | 这只是擦伤而已 |
[19:40] | -This? It’s just a scratch. -Well, I-I specialize in scratches. | 我的专长就是擦伤,你坐下来吧 |
[19:42] | Here, why don’t you take a seat? | 我的专长就是擦伤,你坐下来吧 |
[19:50] | Uh, so, aside from | 除了帮人策划死前的丧礼以外 |
[19:52] | planning pre-death funerals, | 除了帮人策划死前的丧礼以外 |
[19:55] | what exactly does an end-of-life doula do? | 临终陪伴员还会做什么? |
[19:58] | Well, if your job is to prevent death, | 如果你的工作是防范死亡 我的工作就是帮助人们接受死亡 |
[20:02] | my job is to help people accept it. | 如果你的工作是防范死亡 我的工作就是帮助人们接受死亡 |
[20:07] | You know, you, uh, you might say | 其实我跟死亡可以说是旧识 |
[20:09] | death and I are old acquaintances. | 其实我跟死亡可以说是旧识 |
[20:13] | Maybe even friends for a moment. | 有一刻或许还算是朋友 |
[20:15] | Lucky you. How’d you pull that off? | 你真幸运,你怎么办到的? |
[20:18] | I died. Just for a few minutes. | 我死了,只死了几分钟 |
[20:21] | Struck by lightning. | 被闪电击中 |
[20:24] | Wow, that sounds amazing. | 哇,听起来好惊人 |
[20:33] | Would you like to grab a coffee? | 你想去喝杯咖啡吗? |
[20:36] | I’d love to hear more. | 我很想多听… |
[20:39] | Uh, about your… about your acquaintance. | 你那位旧识的事 |
[20:42] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, that sounds nice. | 好啊,听起来不错 |
[20:45] | Buck, let’s move. | 巴克,我们走 |
[20:48] | Uh, I gotta… I gotta go. | 我得…我得走了 |
[21:33] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[21:35] | I think I am now. | 我现在准备好了 |
[21:52] | Life’s gotten really complicated, | 生活变复杂了,妈,抱歉 |
[21:53] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 生活变复杂了,妈,抱歉 |
[21:56] | No, we can’t visit that weekend. | 我们那个周末去不了 |
[21:58] | Uh, Christopher’s got homecoming on Saturday, | 克里斯托弗周六有返校节 再下一个周末… |
[22:00] | and the weekend after that… Ah… work. | 克里斯托弗周六有返校节 再下一个周末… |
[22:03] | and the weekend after that… Ah… work. | 我要工作 |
[22:04] | How about April 22? That looks free. | 4月22日呢?看来没排行程 |
[22:06] | Dad, that’s the Earth Day field trip. | 爸,那天有地球日校外教学 |
[22:08] | It’s not on here. | 这里没写啊 |
[22:09] | It should be. | 应该要写的 |
[22:12] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉,妈,显然地球比较重要 |
[22:14] | Apparently the Earth is more important. | 抱歉,妈,显然地球比较重要 |
[22:18] | -Dad. -How about… | -爸 -那…今年暑假呢? |
[22:19] | this summer? | -爸 -那…今年暑假呢? |
[22:22] | We can make a whole week out of it. | 我们能空出一整周 |
[22:23] | Dad, we gotta go! | 爸,我们得走了 |
[22:25] | Hey, come talk to your abuela. | 嘿,来跟奶奶说话 |
[22:27] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[22:29] | Sorry, Mom, I gotta go. | 抱歉,妈,我得走了 |
[22:33] | Dad, hurry up! -Coming! | -爸,快点 -来了 |
[22:38] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法的,好吗?我保证 |
[22:39] | Okay? I promise. | 我们会想办法的,好吗?我保证 |
[22:41] | We got time. | 我们还有时间 |
[22:45] | (国税局) (财政部) | |
[22:52] | -很好 -国税局 | |
[22:56] | 对,建议你回电 | |
[23:08] | -What do you think they’re in for? -Chim… | -你说他们为什么会来?-烟囱 |
[23:11] | Fake designer bag. I’m gonna go with Ponzi scheme masterminds. | 假的名牌包 |
[23:11] | Fake designer bag. I’m gonna go with Ponzi scheme masterminds. | 我猜是庞氏骗局的首脑 |
[23:15] | -Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson? -Here. | -尼克森夫妇?-在这里 |
[23:24] | How about her? | 那她呢?隐瞒她在网拍上的毛帽副业? |
[23:25] | Concealing her beanie side-hustle on Etsy? | 那她呢?隐瞒她在网拍上的毛帽副业? |
[23:28] | Oh, my God, will you please play a game | 拜托你玩玩手机上的游戏 |
[23:30] | on your phone or something? | 拜托你玩玩手机上的游戏 |
[23:31] | You’re gonna give me an aneurysm. | 你会害我得动脉瘤 |
[23:33] | Hey, how come you’re so zen about this all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然这么沉着? |
[23:35] | Because there’s nothing we can do about it. | 因为我们一点办法也没有 |
[23:38] | Yeah, but doesn’t it bother you | 但政府会管我们的闲事 |
[23:39] | that the government’s gonna be all up in our business, | 但政府会管我们的闲事 |
[23:40] | that the government’s gonna be all up in our business, | 详细检视我们的生活 |
[23:41] | combing through every inch of our lives | 详细检视我们的生活 |
[23:42] | with a fine-tooth comb? | 你不介意吗? |
[23:44] | ‘Cause that’s what an audit is, Maddie. | 因为查账就是那样,他们会追根究柢 |
[23:45] | They leave no stone unturned. | 因为查账就是那样,他们会追根究柢 |
[23:47] | Are you afraid that I’m gonna find out something I shouldn’t? | 你怕我会发现不该发现的事吗? |
[23:50] | No. You? | 不怕,你呢? |
[23:52] | Of course not. | -当然不怕 -那就好 |
[23:53] | Okay, then. | -当然不怕 -那就好 |
[23:56] | Hey, do they still have debtors’ prison? | 现在还有债务人监狱吗? |
[23:59] | This isn’t a Dickens novel. | 这不是狄更斯的小说 |
[24:02] | Buckley, Han? | 巴克利?韩? |
[24:05] | -Follow me. -Remember what we said. | 跟我来 |
[24:06] | -Follow me. -Remember what we said. | 记得我们说过的 |
[24:08] | Never take candy from strangers | 别拿陌生人的糖果,除了过万圣节 |
[24:09] | except on Halloween. | 别拿陌生人的糖果,除了过万圣节 |
[24:11] | Don’t give them any information unless they ask for it. | 别提供任何资讯,除非他们问起 |
[24:13] | We are fine. Just… relax. | 我们没事,放轻松啦 |
[24:16] | Right. | 好 |
[24:35] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道约谈原因吗? |
[24:37] | The letters didn’t say. | -信上没有说 -这是测试吧? |
[24:38] | This is a test. It’s a test, isn’t it? | -信上没有说 -这是测试吧? |
[24:40] | Your returns indicate what we believe to be tax fraud. | 你们的申报表有税务诈欺的疑虑 |
[24:44] | Tax fraud? | 税务诈欺?没有,我们不会…我们绝不可能… |
[24:45] | No, no, no. We’re not– We would never… | 税务诈欺?没有,我们不会…我们绝不可能… |
[24:47] | We’re not criminals. I mean, look at us. | 我们不是罪犯,看看我们 |
[24:49] | We’re not frauds, either. We’re actually very genuine. | 我们也不是骗子,我们很老实 |
[24:53] | Do you both reside at the address listen on your returns? | 两位都住在申报表上的地址吗? |
[24:55] | -Yes. Yes, we do. -Yes. Yes. | -对,没错 -对 |
[24:57] | -Yes. Yes, we do. -Yes. Yes. | 但两位分开报税,还都自称是户长 |
[24:58] | And yet you both filed separately | 但两位分开报税,还都自称是户长 |
[24:59] | and both claimed head of household. | 但两位分开报税,还都自称是户长 |
[25:02] | I thought I was gonna claim head of household. | 我以为我才要当户长 |
[25:04] | -Yeah, to which I replied I already had. -I pay over half | -我有说我当户长 -我付了过半的费用 |
[25:06] | -the expenses. -I pay plenty of expenses. | -我有说我当户长 -我付了过半的费用 |
[25:07] | -the expenses. -I pay plenty of expenses. | 我付了很多费用 |
[25:08] | Enough ice cream to feed a small village doesn’t count. | 能喂饱小村庄的冰淇淋不算 |
[25:10] | It does if your family eats like a small village. | 如果你家人的食量像小村庄就算… |
[25:11] | It was an honest mistake. | 如果你家人的食量像小村庄就算… |
[25:13] | It was an honest mistake. | 那是无心之过 |
[25:16] | It’s only your first violation. | 那只是第一项违犯 |
[25:17] | There’s more than one? | 还有别的? |
[25:18] | There’s more than one? | 受扶养亲属,智允巴克利韩 |
[25:19] | The dependent, Jee-Yun Buckley Han. | 受扶养亲属,智允巴克利韩 |
[25:22] | You both claimed her as well. | 你们也都列报她 |
[25:25] | Oh. I didn’t know that you were gonna claim Jee. | 我不知道你会列报小智 |
[25:26] | I guess we didn’t really discuss it. | 我不知道你会列报小智 |
[25:27] | I guess we didn’t really discuss it. | -我们没讨论过 -在电脑上报税… |
[25:27] | You know what, filing on the computer, it was… | -我们没讨论过 -在电脑上报税… |
[25:29] | -it was very quick… -It was just so fast | -真的很… -实在很快,我们只是… |
[25:31] | and we just… I-I think that’s just another | 那只是另一个无心之过 |
[25:32] | -honest mistake. -Mm. You’re two for two? | 那只是另一个无心之过 |
[25:33] | -honest mistake. -Mm. You’re two for two? | -两个都是?-还有别的吗? |
[25:34] | -Is there more? -You tell me. | -两个都是?-还有别的吗? |
[25:35] | -Is there more? -You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[25:36] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[25:43] | Okay, I borrowed money from my parents to buy a house, | 好,我跟我爸妈借钱买房子 |
[25:45] | and I didn’t claim it as income. | 没有申报为收入 |
[25:47] | Probably claimed some medical expenses we shouldn’t have | 可能有些不该报的医药费 |
[25:49] | when our daughter was in the hospital. | -我们的女儿当时住院 -她有病毒感染 |
[25:50] | She had a viral infection. | -我们的女儿当时住院 -她有病毒感染 |
[25:51] | -And then we thought it got worse. -But she’s okay, | -我们以为病情恶化 -但她没事 |
[25:53] | and we have receipts from the hospital if you need ’em. | 我们可以提供医院的收据 |
[25:55] | I donated my old car to charity. | 我把旧车捐给慈善机构 |
[25:58] | None of that was flagged on your returns. | 那些都没注记在你们的申报表上 |
[26:02] | So we’re good? | -所以我们没事?-没事才怪 |
[26:03] | No, you are not. | -所以我们没事?-没事才怪 |
[26:05] | Are we going to debtors’ prison? | -我们会进债务人监狱吗?-这不是狄更斯的小说 |
[26:06] | This isn’t a Dickens novel. | -我们会进债务人监狱吗?-这不是狄更斯的小说 |
[26:07] | That’s what I said. | 我也这么说 |
[26:09] | We just send people to regular prison now. | 我们现在都送人进普通监狱 |
[26:12] | You will both need to refile your returns correctly, | 你们都得重新缴交正确的申报表 |
[26:15] | upon which time we will determine | 我们再判定你们欠多少税 |
[26:16] | precisely what you owe. | 我们再判定你们欠多少税 |
[26:17] | That’s it? -You will also need to decide | 就这样? |
[26:18] | That’s it? -You will also need to decide | 你们也得决定谁是你们家的户长 |
[26:19] | who is the head of your household. | 你们也得决定谁是你们家的户长 |
[26:23] | Well, we could switch every year. | 我们可以每年交换 |
[26:25] | I love that idea. Let’s just alternate. | 好主意,就轮流吧 |
[26:26] | -Love it. -I love how awesome you’re being. | -太棒了 -你真是太棒了 |
[26:30] | You should leave my desk immediately. | 你们应该马上离开 |
[26:31] | -Understood. -Departing now. | -了解 -这就走 |
[26:37] | So, uh… how’s Marie? | 玛丽还好吗? |
[26:41] | Physically, she’s not well. | 她的身体不太好 |
[26:43] | I mean, she survived the accident, | 她在意外中存活,也没受到重伤 |
[26:45] | and won’t have any major injuries– | 她在意外中存活,也没受到重伤 |
[26:47] | thanks to you guys– but | 多亏了你们,但那并不会遏制癌症 |
[26:48] | it’s not like it slowed down the cancer. | 多亏了你们,但那并不会遏制癌症 |
[26:50] | Emotionally, however, she’s… she’s doing really great. | 但她在情绪上就好极了 |
[26:54] | Well, thanks to you. | 多亏有你 |
[26:55] | It’s fascinating. | 真的很有意思 |
[26:57] | I-I never knew someone could spend their life | 我都不知道有人能致力于 |
[27:01] | bringing people closer to death… legally. | 让人们更接近死亡…用合法的方式 |
[27:05] | But you’ve been closer than anybody. | 但你接近的程度无人能及 你到鬼门关前走了一遭 |
[27:07] | Been there and come back. | 但你接近的程度无人能及 你到鬼门关前走了一遭 |
[27:09] | That is so freakin’ cool. | 那真的太酷了 |
[27:12] | -I don’t know. Cool? -Well, wasn’t it? | 那样算酷吗? |
[27:14] | Come on, be honest. | 不是吗?拜托,诚实点 |
[27:15] | Look how excited you are. | 你还真是兴奋 |
[27:17] | You’re like a legit fangirl for this stuff. | 你就像是这种事的迷妹 |
[27:20] | You might say I’m dying to know. | 你可以说我死也想知道 |
[27:22] | Pun very much intended. | 双关语是故意的 |
[27:28] | I’ll start by saying I woke up in a world | 我会先说 |
[27:30] | I’ll start by saying I woke up in a world | 我在一个世界醒来,而那里同时是 |
[27:31] | that was both everything and nothing | 我在一个世界醒来,而那里同时是 |
[27:34] | that was both everything and nothing | 我最理想和最不理想的世界 |
[27:35] | I ever wanted it to be. | 我最理想和最不理想的世界 |
[27:38] | I can tell from the look on your face | 我从你的表情看得出来 我的话完全没道理 |
[27:40] | that made absolutely no sense. | 我从你的表情看得出来 我的话完全没道理 |
[27:42] | Firefighter and philosopher. Noted. | -消防员兼哲学家,好的 -是啊 |
[27:46] | Yeah. Uh, okay, but let me start again. | 好,让我重来 |
[27:49] | I-I woke up in a hospital. | 我在一间医院醒来 |
[27:52] | And at first, everything seemed completely normal. | 一开始,一切都显得很正常 |
[28:00] | Athena. | 亚席娜 |
[28:01] | Oh, sorry to impose on your lunch, Luann. | 抱歉打扰你吃午餐,露安 |
[28:04] | It’s all right. How can I help you? | 没关系,有什么事? |
[28:06] | Well, I’m here on unofficial business. | 我不是来办正式业务的 |
[28:08] | We had a suspect go down during an arrest the other day. | 之前有个嫌犯在逮捕期间死亡 |
[28:11] | A Dominic Dawson. | 多明尼克道森 |
[28:12] | That name sounds familiar. | 那个名字很耳熟 |
[28:14] | I believe he was admitted to the ER yesterday. | 他应该是昨天被送进急诊室的 |
[28:18] | Yes. | 他应该是昨天被送进急诊室的 |
[28:19] | We picked up his body yesterday evening. | 对,我们昨晚接到他的遗体 |
[28:22] | Do we have any information | 我们知道他的死因了吗? |
[28:24] | -on his cause of death yet? -Not yet. | 我们知道他的死因了吗? |
[28:25] | -on his cause of death yet? -Not yet. | 还没,验尸工作被延误了 |
[28:25] | Unfortunately, we’re backlogged. | 还没,验尸工作被延误了 |
[28:28] | – That bus accident downtown. – | 市区有公交车事故 |
[28:29] | It’ll probably be another day or two before I get to him. | 我大概要过一两天才能检验他 |
[28:33] | -So we know nothing. -Listen, | 所以我们一无所知 |
[28:35] | -So we know nothing. -Listen, | 听着,你可以亲自看看遗体 |
[28:36] | you’re more than welcome to take a look at the body– | 听着,你可以亲自看看遗体 |
[28:38] | -unofficially. -If that’s okay. | -非正式地 -如果可以的话 |
[28:40] | Ah. Uh, honestly, looking at a body | -非正式地 -如果可以的话 |
[28:42] | Ah. Uh, honestly, looking at a body | 其实,只看身体未必能看出端倪 |
[28:44] | doesn’t always tell you much. | 其实,只看身体未必能看出端倪 |
[28:47] | Our answers are usually found under the skin. | 我们要的答案通常会在体内找到 |
[29:02] | Here we are. Dominic Dawson. | 有了,多明尼克道森 |
[29:09] | This can’t be right. | 不对啊 |
[29:11] | That isn’t him. | 这不是他 |
[29:14] | He’s listed as number 107. | 他的编号是107 |
[29:19] | This is his bracelet. | 这是他的手环 |
[29:21] | But not his body. | 却不是他的身体 |
[29:23] | So, then, who is this? | 那这是谁? |
[29:26] | And where is Dominic Dawson? | 多明尼克道森在哪里? |
[29:43] | Body’s been identified as Seth Davis. | 遗体确认为赛斯戴维司 |
[29:46] | Any idea when he swapped the hospital bracelet? | 知道他什么时候调换手环的吗? |
[29:49] | Security footage doesn’t show anybody unusual | 监视器视频没显示有可疑人士进出 |
[29:51] | coming or going, so, | 监视器视频没显示有可疑人士进出 |
[29:52] | coming or going, so, | 所以一定是在进来前就调换了 |
[29:52] | must have made the swap before the transfer. | 所以一定是在进来前就调换了 |
[29:55] | After he came back from the dead. | 在他死而复生以后? |
[29:57] | Officers found a bottle of Lisinopril– | 警员在他的浴室发现一瓶空的利欣诺普 |
[29:59] | it’s a blood pressure medication– | 警员在他的浴室发现一瓶空的利欣诺普 |
[30:01] | emptied in his bathroom, so he must have given himself | 是一种血压药 |
[30:03] | emptied in his bathroom, so he must have given himself | 他一定服用了足以过量的剂量 |
[30:04] | just enough of an overdose. | 他一定服用了足以过量的剂量 |
[30:05] | Caused his vitals to plummet in the back of your car. | 导致他坐车时,生命征象急遽衰退 |
[30:08] | -Why would someone do that? -In this case, | 为什么要那么做? |
[30:10] | -Why would someone do that? -In this case, | 以本案来说 |
[30:10] | I figure it’s gotta be one of three things: | 以本案来说 |
[30:11] | I figure it’s gotta be one of three things: | 有三个可能的因素 |
[30:13] | money, money or money. | 钱、钱,或是钱 |
[30:17] | But I’m actually more curious | 但其实我更好奇 |
[30:19] | as to what you were doing here in the first place. | 你当初来这里做什么? |
[30:23] | Finding out that our suspect wasn’t dead. | 发现我们的嫌犯没有死 |
[30:27] | Anything? | 有发现吗? |
[30:28] | Only explanation I have is he was given | 我唯一的解释是 有人在急诊室帮他戴错手环 |
[30:30] | the wrong bracelet in the ER. | 我唯一的解释是 有人在急诊室帮他戴错手环 |
[30:32] | And how likely is that? -LUANN: It’s not. | -可能性多高?-不高 |
[30:34] | But it’s also not impossible. | 但也不是不可能 |
[30:35] | We may be looking at a simple mistake. | 这有可能是单纯的错误 |
[30:38] | Oh, no. This was not a mistake. | 不对,这不是错误 |
[30:41] | Well, you got what you hoped for. | 你如愿以偿了 |
[30:43] | You found your answer. | 你找到答案了 |
[30:44] | Well, I found the first answer. | 我找到第一个答案 |
[30:46] | And like any good answer, | 而它就像所有的好答案一样 引发许多新的问题 |
[30:48] | it raised a whole lot of new questions. | 而它就像所有的好答案一样 引发许多新的问题 |
[30:51] | I spoke with Hen about the Lisinopril. | 我问过小亨利欣诺普的事 |
[30:52] | She said it would have bottomed out his blood pressure | 她说它会让他的血压暴跌大约20分钟 |
[30:54] | for about 20 minutes. | 她说它会让他的血压暴跌大约20分钟 |
[30:55] | Dominic! | 多明尼克 |
[30:57] | So he could have come to in the ER, | 所以他可以在急诊室醒来 |
[30:59] | made the switch then. | 再趁机换手环 |
[31:00] | Harvey, | -哈维,大厅需要人手 -收到 |
[31:01] | we need some help | -哈维,大厅需要人手 -收到 |
[31:02] | -in the lobby. -Roger that. | -哈维,大厅需要人手 -收到 |
[31:04] | The ER was inundated after that bus crash. | 公交车事故让急诊室人满为患 |
[31:12] | He was able to get out, but go where? | 他能逃走,但要去哪里? |
[31:14] | That’s the million-dollar question. | 那是很关键的问题 |
[31:16] | The police have been tossing his house | 警方正彻底搜查他家,找他偷走的钱 |
[31:18] | looking for the money he stole. | 警方正彻底搜查他家,找他偷走的钱 |
[31:21] | I just don’t like having people in my house. | 我只是不喜欢家里有一堆人 |
[31:24] | Oh, well, they should only be there two, | 他们应该顶多待上两三天而已 |
[31:26] | maybe three days. | 他们应该顶多待上两三天而已 |
[31:28] | Sneaky son of a… | 狡猾的混… |
[31:34] | Crime scene techs just left. | 犯罪现场技术员刚走,我们要撤了 |
[31:36] | Copy that. | 犯罪现场技术员刚走,我们要撤了 |
[31:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:28] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:30] | Dominic Dawson, as I live and breathe. | 多明尼克道森 |
[32:31] | Dominic Dawson, as I live and breathe. | 真叫人意想不到 |
[32:36] | (洛杉矶市警察局) | |
[33:11] | The money and the dead man. | 钱和死人 |
[33:13] | Nice work, Sergeant. | 做得好,警佐 |
[33:15] | – Two for one special. – | 一石二鸟 |
[33:19] | -Not again. I’ll get the AED. -Call for an RA unit. | 别又来了,我去拿AED |
[33:21] | -Not again. I’ll get the AED. -Call for an RA unit. | 找救护队来 |
[33:43] | Shock advised. Charging. | 建议电击 |
[33:45] | Shock advised. Charging. | 充电中 |
[33:47] | -Clear. -Clear! | -远离伤患 -远离伤患 |
[33:54] | Where is that ambulance? | 救护车在哪里? |
[34:02] | How long have you been doing compressions? | 你压胸多久了? |
[34:03] | About seven minutes. | 大约七分钟 |
[34:06] | -Athena… -Okay. | -好了,亚席娜 -好 |
[34:08] | We got this. | 我们来吧 |
[34:11] | -Shock advised. -Nothing. | -建议电击 -没脉搏 |
[34:12] | -Shock advised. -Nothing. | -充电中 -准备电击 |
[34:13] | -Charging. -Preparing to shock. | -充电中 -准备电击 |
[34:15] | -Clear. -Clear! | -远离伤患 -远离伤患 |
[34:18] | What happened? | -没脉搏 -怎么回事? |
[34:20] | He was going through processing, | 他本来在走程序,然后突然又倒下 |
[34:21] | and then he just collapsed, again. | 他本来在走程序,然后突然又倒下 |
[34:23] | Maybe that Lisinopril did a better job than it should have. | 也许那瓶利欣诺普的效果太好了 |
[34:27] | Sharp decline of blood flow, | 血流量急遽下降,基本上会引发心脏病 |
[34:28] | basically asking for a heart attack. | 血流量急遽下降,基本上会引发心脏病 |
[34:45] | Well, I’d say let’s call the police, but… | 我会说我们报警吧,但… |
[34:49] | I’ll get the medical examiner on the line. | 我会打给法医 |
[34:51] | Just give it a minute. | 先等一下 |
[34:53] | Make sure he doesn’t make another run for it. | 以免他再逃走一次 |
[35:23] | -So it was the cancer? -Yeah. | 所以是癌症? |
[35:25] | -So it was the cancer? -Yeah. | 对 |
[35:26] | Her organs started failing after the accident, | (玛丽埃里斯) |
[35:27] | Her organs started failing after the accident, | 她的器官在意外后开始衰竭 |
[35:29] | but she-she was already in a pretty bad way. | 她的器官在意外后开始衰竭 |
[35:31] | but she-she was already in a pretty bad way. | 但她的状况本来就很差了 |
[35:33] | Natalia said the doctors actually complimented our work. | 娜塔莉雅说医生还称赞了我们的表现 |
[35:40] | We’re all gonna die alone. | 「我们都会单独死去」 |
[35:44] | That’s what she said to me and Hen. | 她对我和小亨说的 |
[35:48] | Yes and no. | 是也不是,对吧? |
[35:50] | Right? I-I mean, | 毕竟她得以在死前见到所有亲朋好友 |
[35:51] | she got to see all her friends | 毕竟她得以在死前见到所有亲朋好友 |
[35:53] | and family before she went. | 毕竟她得以在死前见到所有亲朋好友 |
[35:55] | That was a beautiful thing Natalia did for her. | 娜塔莉雅为她做了一件好事 |
[35:59] | Yeah, uh, Natalia. | 是啊,娜塔莉雅 |
[36:02] | I, uh, I may have paid her a visit, too. | 我… |
[36:03] | I, uh, I may have paid her a visit, too. | 我也去见她了 |
[36:05] | Really? Dating someone you rescued? | 真的吗? |
[36:07] | Really? Dating someone you rescued? | 你明明知道跟救援对象交往没好下场 |
[36:08] | -You know that never ends well. -This-this is different. | 你明明知道跟救援对象交往没好下场 |
[36:09] | -You know that never ends well. -This-this is different. | 这次不一样 |
[36:11] | You know. Anyway, she wanted to ask me | 总之,她想问我被闪电击中的事 |
[36:13] | -about the lightning strike. -Right. | 总之,她想问我被闪电击中的事 |
[36:14] | -about the lightning strike. -Right. | 对,而你喜欢当知道答案的人 |
[36:14] | You love being the guy with the answers. | 对,而你喜欢当知道答案的人 |
[36:16] | No, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[36:19] | There’s something… different about her. | 她真的很不一样 |
[36:24] | I f– I feel like she sees me. | 我觉得她能理解我 |
[36:26] | You know? Like she-she really sees me | 她真的理解我这个人和我经历的事 |
[36:28] | for who I am and what I’ve been through. | 她真的理解我这个人和我经历的事 |
[36:32] | I think she might even see more in me | 她对我的了解可能比我自己还要深 |
[36:34] | than I see in myself. | 她对我的了解可能比我自己还要深 |
[36:37] | Look, I know we razzed you about your math skills. | 我知道我们会取笑你的数学技能 |
[36:41] | Maybe I even tried to get rich off of ’em. | 也许我一度还想靠它变有钱 |
[36:42] | But to be honest, | 也许我一度还想靠它变有钱 |
[36:44] | But to be honest, | 但老实说 |
[36:46] | you haven’t been the same since it happened. | 你在那之后就不一样了 |
[36:50] | But how could you be? – | 但也难怪 |
[36:52] | The truth is, man, uh, | 事实是,我还是觉得手足无措 |
[36:54] | I-I still don’t know how to act. | 事实是,我还是觉得手足无措 |
[36:57] | I am different. | 我不一样了 |
[36:59] | I feel like I have to try and be the… | 我总觉得我必须努力当以前的巴克… |
[37:03] | same old Buck. | 我总觉得我必须努力当以前的巴克… |
[37:05] | Mostly for the sake of everyone else. | 大多是为了别人 |
[37:10] | You don’t have to be anything for anybody. | 你不用为任何人假装 |
[37:12] | And no one is ever the same from one day to the next. | 没有人过完一天还是一样的 |
[37:15] | Experiences like this, they change us. | 这种经验… |
[37:18] | Experiences like this, they change us. | 会改变我们 |
[37:24] | So what changed in you? | 你哪里变了? |
[37:27] | Well, when I woke up | 当我在那间医院醒来 |
[37:28] | in that hospital, | 当我在那间医院醒来 |
[37:31] | I felt like I had gotten away with something. | 我觉得我躲过了某种东西 |
[37:34] | You cheated death. | 像骗过死神 |
[37:35] | My life could have ended right then and there, | 我的人生本来有可能在那里终结 但是没有 |
[37:38] | but it-it didn’t. | 我的人生本来有可能在那里终结 但是没有 |
[37:41] | That has to mean something, right? | 那一定代表了什么 |
[37:44] | It means you’re one lucky guy. | 那代表你很幸运 |
[37:45] | Yeah, well, I don’t think I’m gonna get that lucky again. | 对,我大概不会再那么幸运了 |
[37:48] | Well, maybe you don’t have to. | 也许你不需要 |
[37:49] | Lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice. | 闪电不会击中同一个地方 |
[37:51] | Which is why I have to make the most | 所以我得好好运用每一个时刻 |
[37:52] | of every single moment. | 所以我得好好运用每一个时刻 |
[37:54] | Because from here on out… | 因为从现在起… |
[37:58] | …it’s all a gift. | 每一刻都是礼物 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好,一杯黑咖啡,一杯阿芙佳朵 |
[38:12] | One black coffee, and one affogato. | 好,一杯黑咖啡,一杯阿芙佳朵 |
[38:19] | Affogato. Fancy. | 阿芙佳朵,真花俏 |
[38:22] | Yeah, we’ve got a lot of ice cream | 对,我们有很多冰淇淋要消耗 |
[38:23] | we need to get rid of. | 对,我们有很多冰淇淋要消耗 |
[38:24] | Thanks for coming by so last-minute. | 谢谢你临时过来,感激不尽 |
[38:26] | -We really appreciate it. -Of course. | 谢谢你临时过来,感激不尽 |
[38:27] | -We really appreciate it. -Of course. | 别客气 |
[38:28] | I would have invited you to my office, | 我本来会请你们来办公室 但那里还有点焦黑 |
[38:29] | but it’s a little charred at the moment. | 我本来会请你们来办公室 但那里还有点焦黑 |
[38:31] | I heard. I guess this tax stuff does make people crazy. | 我听说了,看来报税真的会把人逼疯 |
[38:34] | You have no idea. | 你有所不知 |
[38:35] | We kind of do, actually. | 我们略知一二啦 |
[38:36] | So this head of household business, that’s just about | 所以户长的问题… |
[38:38] | So this head of household business, that’s just about | 重点是谁的收入最高? |
[38:39] | who makes the most money? | 重点是谁的收入最高? |
[38:40] | Or who spends the most money? | 还是谁付的钱最多? |
[38:42] | Let me simplify it for you. | 让我来简化问题 |
[38:44] | File together, save yourselves $14,000. | 合并申报,省下一万四吧 |
[38:47] | I know it’s not the most romantic thing in the world, | 我知道这不是天下最浪漫的事,但… |
[38:50] | -but… -$14,000? | 一万四… |
[38:51] | Sounds pretty romantic to me. | 听起来蛮浪漫的 |
[38:53] | Great. So, next year, before you file your taxes, | 太好了 |
[38:54] | Great. So, next year, before you file your taxes, | 那你们明年报税前,就只有一件事要做 |
[38:57] | there’s only one thing you need to do. | 那你们明年报税前,就只有一件事要做 |
[38:59] | -Great. -We’ll be ready. What is it? | -太好了 -我们会准备好 |
[39:01] | -Great. -We’ll be ready. What is it? | 是什么事? |
[39:04] | Get married. | 结婚 |
[39:34] | Who’s ready for some… | 好,谁准备要享用… |
[39:38] | s’mores? | 棉花糖夹心饼? |
[40:15] | Missed out, bud. | 你错过美食了 |
[40:50] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿,妈 |
[40:52] | Oh, nothing, just eating s’mores | 没什么事 |
[40:54] | Oh, nothing, just eating s’mores | 只是跟克里斯托弗 吃棉花糖夹心饼、看肥皂剧 |
[40:55] | and watching la novela with Christopher. | 只是跟克里斯托弗 吃棉花糖夹心饼、看肥皂剧 |
[41:00] | Yeah, I know it’s late. I’m sorry. | 我知道很晚了,抱歉 |
[41:03] | I was thinking maybe we could watch it together | 也许我们下周末可以一起在艾尔帕索看? |
[41:05] | in El Paso next weekend. | 也许我们下周末可以一起在艾尔帕索看? |
[41:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:11] | Yeah, I know. | 对,我知道 |
[41:12] | I know, it’s last-minute, but I miss you guys, | 我知道很临时,但我很想你们 |
[41:14] | and I know Christopher does, too. | 我知道克里斯托弗也是 |
[41:19] | Exactly. Why wait? | 没错 |
[41:20] | Exactly. Why wait? | 何必等呢? |
[41:23] | Well, there’s no better time than now. | 没有比现在更好的时刻了 |
[41:25] | Well, there’s no better time than now. | 那位会计师建议你们结婚 |
[41:26] | So that accountant guy suggests you two get married, | 那位会计师建议你们结婚 |
[41:28] | and you just go about your business like nothing happened? | 然后你们俩就装没事? |
[41:30] | Well, it felt awkward to talk about it afterwards, | 当下讨论那件事感觉很尴尬 |
[41:32] | so I just kind of snuck out this morning. | 我今天早上就溜出来了 |
[41:34] | So now you’re gonna go home, and the elephant is still | 所以你回到家,那个问题还是没有解决 |
[41:36] | gonna be standing in the room. | 所以你回到家,那个问题还是没有解决 |
[41:37] | I can’t be the one to bring it up. | 我不能主动提起,会像是我在对他施压 |
[41:39] | It’ll feel like I’m pressuring him. | 我不能主动提起,会像是我在对他施压 |
[41:40] | Broaching the subject isn’t the same thing as pressure. | 提起那件事不等于施压 |
[41:43] | Do you want to marry Chimney? | 你想跟烟囱结婚吗? |
[41:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:49] | There’s a part of me | 我…有部分想法是 再也不要跟任何人结婚了 |
[41:50] | that never wanted to marry anyone ever again. | 我…有部分想法是 再也不要跟任何人结婚了 |
[41:52] | Yeah, but this is Chimney. | 好,但这次是烟囱 |
[41:54] | A completely different situation. | 完全不同的情况 |
[41:55] | He’s amazing and sweet, | 他很棒、很体贴,而且非常爱你 |
[41:58] | and he loves you to no end. | 他很棒、很体贴,而且非常爱你 |
[42:00] | Yes, he is all of those things. | 对,你说的没错 |
[42:01] | And we are committed to each other | 我们对彼此专一,好养育女儿 |
[42:03] | -’cause we’re raising our daughter. -Exactly. | 我们对彼此专一,好养育女儿 |
[42:04] | -’cause we’re raising our daughter. -Exactly. | -没错 -没错 |
[42:05] | Exactly. So why do we need to get married? | -没错 -没错 |
[42:05] | Exactly. So why do we need to get married? | 那我们为什么得结婚? |