时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Firefighters down. Repeat– firefighters down! | |
[00:10] | Air Ambulance Two, this is Dispatch. | |
[00:12] | Can you reroute to assist? | |
[00:14] | Negative. | |
[00:15] | We have a priority spinal transfer. | |
[00:16] | Do you have a visual | |
[00:18] | on how many firefighters are down? | 洛杉矶消防队,战术1 求救,求救,空中救护机二号通报 |
[00:19] | All of them– | 求救,求救,空中救护机二号通报 |
[00:21] | the entire 118. | 710交流道发生倒塌 |
[00:23] | They were on the upper span when it collapsed. | 有消防员倒下,重复,有消防员倒下 |
[00:26] | They all went down. | 空中救护机二号 你们能改变路线援助他们吗? 不行,我们得优先后送脊髓伤患 |
[00:41] | Hey, Connor, listen, | 你们看得到有多少消防员倒下吗? 他们都倒下了,整个118队 他们在倒塌的陆桥上 |
[00:43] | I-I know you guys are going through some stuff, | 人都掉下去了 |
[00:46] | but your wife cannot live in my apartment forever, okay? | |
[00:50] | -You have to talk to her. -Well, she won’t talk | |
[00:52] | to me. I think it’s her crazy pregnancy brain. | 三小时前 |
[00:55] | Please don’t tell me you used those exact words with her. | |
[00:57] | Well, if you did, it would explain some things. | 嘿,康诺,听着 |
[00:59] | Why don’t you talk to her? | 我知道你们有些问题要解决 |
[01:00] | Ah, listen, not my wife, not my baby. | 但你太太不能 |
[01:03] | Well, technically… Hey, don’t even go there. | 永远住在我的公寓里,好吗? |
[01:06] | Look, Connor, you’re having a kid now. | -你得跟她谈谈 -她不肯跟我谈 她的怀孕脑在发疯 |
[01:09] | Okay? You-you have to grow up, stop hiding and, | 别告诉我你对她讲过这句话 |
[01:12] | and find a way to be honest with Kameron | 要是讲过,难怪她会生气 |
[01:14] | -about how you really feel. -Buck? | |
[01:15] | -Huh? -Who are you talking to? | 你何不跟她谈? |
[01:17] | -I’m not talking to any… Uh… -Buck, don’t hang up. | 不是我太太,不是我小孩 |
[01:19] | Um, it was actually just a telemarketer. | -严格说来… |
[01:21] | Yeah, I got you. Uh, come on. | -嘿,别扯到那里去 |
[01:25] | Ah. | 康诺,你要有小孩了,好吗? |
[01:26] | -Ah. -Okay, here we go. | 你得成熟点,别再逃避了 |
[01:28] | Okay, I am headed to work. | 想办法向卡麦蓉坦承 |
[01:29] | Uh, you-you have a good day. | -你的感受吧 |
[01:31] | Okay. Thanks. | -巴克? -你在跟谁讲话?-没什么… |
[01:35] | Be safe. | -这个… |
[01:37] | No. | -别挂断 只是电话行销人员 |
[01:38] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s packing time, not playtime. | 好,我来吧 |
[01:41] | You’re being picked up at 7:00, and I got to get to work. | 好,这就行了 好,我要去上班了 |
[01:46] | Thank you. Perfect. | -你…祝你今天顺心 -好 |
[01:48] | -Oh– -I know. | 谢了 |
[01:50] | This place looks like a bomb exploded. I’m so sorry. | 注意安全 |
[01:53] | No, no, no, not judging. The kitchen’s probably worse. Okay, what do we still need to get together? | 不行,现在是打包时间,不是游戏时间 |
[01:58] | Uh, Tristan is packing up his bathroom stuff, | 你们7点要出发,我得去上班 |
[02:01] | Stephanie still has pants in the dryer. | 谢谢你,太好了 |
[02:05] | And Erin can’t find her red sneakers. | 我知道,这里活像被炸弹炸过 |
[02:07] | -Hey. Hey, hey, no running in the house! -Whoa! | -真抱歉 -没事,我不怪你 |
[02:10] | You-You’re supposed to be helping her find her sneakers. | 厨房八成更糟糕 |
[02:12] | -I am. -It doesn’t look like it. | 好,还有什么要收的? |
[02:14] | Come on, let’s go look on the back porch. | 崔斯坦在打包他的浴室用品 |
[02:16] | – Hey, no! – Ugh! You’d think by now we’d have the packing routine figured out. | 史黛芬妮还有长裤在烘干机里 |
[02:21] | I don’t think there’s really such a thing | 艾琳找不到她的红色球鞋 |
[02:22] | when kids are involved. | |
[02:24] | You might be right about that. | -嘿 |
[02:25] | Oh, I am right. I also think | -嘿,在屋里别用跑的 你应该要帮她找球鞋的 |
[02:27] | you secretly thrive on the chaos. | -我有啊 -看起来不像 |
[02:31] | It’s how I grew up. | 我们去后廊看看吧 |
[02:33] | Kids running around the house all day long, | 别用跑的 |
[02:35] | you know, playing games, getting into trouble. | 还以为我们会练就一套打包流程 |
[02:37] | There’s something comforting about the chaos of a full house. | 涉及小孩的时候,就没那回事了 |
[02:40] | If you say so. | -你可能说对了 -我是对的 |
[02:42] | Pretend all you want, | 我还觉得其实你在混乱中最得心应手 |
[02:44] | but I’m not the only one who loves the crazy. | 我就是这样长大的 |
[02:46] | -Okay, you got me. -Mm-hmm. – I secretly love it, too. – Hmm. | 孩子们整天都在屋里乱跑 |
[02:51] | You know, we’re lucky that way. | 玩游戏、惹麻烦 |
[02:53] | -All right. -Yeah, even luckier, we get to do it together. | 一家子闹哄哄的有种安心感 |
[02:58] | Chaos and all. | 你说是就是 |
[03:02] | Please tell me it’s not 7:00. | 你尽管假装 但喜欢疯狂的可不只有我 |
[03:03] | Pretty sure it’s 7:00. | 被你发现了,其实我也很爱这样 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna be late for work. | |
[03:06] | – Mm-hmm. Mwah. – Mwah. | -所以我们很幸运 |
[03:09] | Okay, come on, go. | -是啊 |
[03:11] | Okay, 118, let’s gather ’round and settle in. We have some outstanding tasks from our last shift, | 能一起做这些事更幸运 |
[03:15] | and I’ve got an important announcement about our upcoming weather conditions. | 乱成一团 |
[03:18] | So cute, huh? | -拜托告诉我还没7点 |
[03:20] | Oh, wait. I promised her I’d wear it all day. | -应该7点了 |
[03:21] | -Take a picture so we can… -Firefighter Han. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[03:23] | I was gonna save this | |
[03:24] | until the end, but why not make it | |
[03:25] | the first order of business? Congratulations | 去吧 |
[03:27] | on popping the question. | 118队,集合坐好吧 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 上一班有些尚未完成的工作 |
[03:30] | She finally made an honest man out of him! All right, everybody, let’s settle down. | 而我对接下来的天气状况有重要的宣布 |
[03:35] | We still have to get to that weather update. | 很可爱吧?等等,我答应她会整天戴着 |
[03:37] | All right, apparatus maintenance. | -我要拍照证明… |
[03:38] | Firefighter Diaz will be running point this morning | -韩消防员 |
[03:41] | on engine service. We’ll be doing an oil change | 我本来想等到最后 |
[03:44] | and a brake fluid change. Eddie? | 但干脆先处理这件事吧 恭喜你求婚成功 |
[03:46] | -Yeah, Cap? -Apparatus maintenance? | 她终于让他登大人了 |
[03:48] | -I’m on it, Cap. -Okay. | 好,大家安静下来 |
[03:50] | All right, now for that weather update. | 还有天气的消息要说呢 |
[03:52] | Uh, hey, listen, I-I can’t… I can’t talk right now. | 好,设备维护 |
[03:54] | No, I can’t. | 狄亚兹消防员今天上午会带头维护引擎 |
[03:56] | Kameron, I don’t know why he’s calling you. | 我们要更换机油和刹车油 |
[03:59] | Maybe if you answer the phone, you’ll find… | 嘿,玛莉索 |
[04:01] | Um, I got to go. | -艾迪 -是,队长 |
[04:03] | Uh, s-sor… sorry, Cap. Um… | 设备维护 -交给我,队长 |
[04:06] | -All right, folks, listen up. -Uh, Cap? | -好 好,接着是天气消息 |
[04:08] | Can I just say, if Buck needs to get the pregnant lady out | 听着,我现在不能说话 |
[04:10] | of his apartment, I do have a two-bedroom | 不,卡…卡麦蓉 |
[04:12] | that’s about to be on the market, so… | 我不知道他干嘛打给你 |
[04:14] | Thank you, Ravi. | 如果你接电话,也许就会… |
[04:15] | Maybe a discussion for another time. | 我得走了,抱歉,队长 |
[04:17] | 118, it’s time to dial it in. | -大伙,听好… |
[04:20] | We have a job to do, but in order to do that job, you have to be here. I need precision, I need focus. | -队长,我想说… |
[04:25] | But most of all, I need you to be present. | 如果巴克想把那位孕妇请出公寓 |
[04:28] | -Sorry I’m late, Cap. -Okay. Let’s get cracking. | 我有一间两房公寓快出售了 -所以… |
[04:31] | Hey, wait. What’s the important weather update? | -谢谢,拉维 其他时间再讨论吧 |
[04:34] | There’s a moderate marine layer. | 118队,该注意听了 我们有工作要做 但要把它做好,你们得全神贯注 我需要精准、专注 但最重要的是人要在这里 |
[04:43] | Excuse me. Can I get a refill on the coffee? | -抱歉我来晚了,队长 |
[04:46] | Extra hot. | -好,上工吧 等等,那个重要的天气消息呢? |
[04:50] | On second thought, could I get that to go? | 会有中度海雾 |
[04:52] | Well, come in. | |
[04:54] | All right, listen up. | |
[04:55] | We got us a big game today. | |
[04:57] | Now I know they beat us last time, | 留点肚子吃甜的? |
[04:58] | but we’ve been practicing, all right? Now let’s fuel up. | 请问我的咖啡能续杯吗? |
[05:01] | Heart of a champion starts with breakfast of champions. | 热一点 |
[05:05] | Hey, save it for the court. | 老板:你预计几点到? |
[05:07] | What can I get for you? | -等等,我能外带吗?-欢迎光临 |
[05:09] | I’m picking up a morning delight sandwich | 听好,今天的比赛很重要 |
[05:12] | and a medium coffee for Jeff. Hey, you know what? I’ll cover whatever they order, too. | 我知道他们上次赢了,但我们很努力练习 |
[05:16] | -Okay. -Keep the change. | 我们先吃饱 |
[05:20] | Hi there. Um, and what’s the damage? | 冠军的心就从冠军级的早餐开始 |
[05:23] | Oh, it’s okay, sir. The previous customer | 把力气留到球场上 |
[05:25] | -already paid for your total. -Wow. Tell you what. | 想来点什么? |
[05:28] | I’ll take care of her order, too. I’ll pay it forward. | 我来拿杰夫的晨悦三明治跟中杯咖啡 |
[05:30] | Maybe we’ll start a trend, right? | 这样吧,我也帮他们买单 好 不用找了 |
[05:36] | That’s a lot of campsites we’re going to. | 你好 |
[05:39] | Oh, slow down, Jo. | -总共多少钱?-不用了,先生 |
[05:40] | There’s construction coming up. | 上一位顾客已经帮你结账了 |
[05:42] | Did you not see the sign? | 哇,这样好了,我也帮她结账 |
[05:44] | Jo? | |
[05:45] | Oh, Jo. | 把爱传下去 |
[05:47] | Oh, Jo, it’s not a big deal. | 也许我们会掀起一股潮流 |
[05:49] | I’m fine. I’m sorry. | 前方施工 |
[05:51] | I just still can’t believe that you’re doing all this for me. | 我们有好多营地要去 |
[05:54] | Oh, Josephine, please. You know how much I loved your mother. | 慢一点,乔,前面有工地 |
[05:58] | And these road trips were your thing. | 你没看到牌子吗? |
[05:59] | I’m just trying to carry on tradition. | 乔? |
[06:02] | Yeah. I just don’t know how I’m gonna repay you. | 乔,那没什么大不了的 |
[06:05] | Well, you don’t need to. Ever. | 我没事,抱歉 |
[06:07] | Least I can do is visit a few national parks with you. | 我还是不敢相信你为了我这么做 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 乔瑟芬,拜托,你知道我以前多爱你妈 |
[06:16] | Now, I am not the expert camper like you, | 你们以前常去公路旅行 我只是在延续传统 |
[06:19] | but I do know how to make a proper espresso. | 我不知道该怎么答谢你 |
[06:22] | -I’m gonna get you another one. -Oh, uh, | 你永远都不用答谢我 |
[06:24] | you really shouldn’t be moving around while I’m driving. | 跟你去几座国家公园是我起码能做的事 |
[06:26] | Oh, it’s okay. As long as you’re not trying to win the Grand Prix. | 谢谢你 |
[06:31] | Oh, well, I just might. | 我不像你是露营专家 但我很会泡浓缩咖啡 |
[06:41] | -You okay? -Yeah, yeah, okay. | 我再帮你泡一杯 你真的不该在我开车时起来走动 没关系 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 只要你别尝试赢得大奖赛就好 |
[06:45] | Jo! | 我可能会哦 |
[06:53] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | -你还好吗?-还好,你呢? 还好 |
[07:03] | Attention, all L.A. drivers. We have just received reports of a traffic accident | 乔 |
[07:08] | on the bridge leading to the 710 interchange. Please use caution and avoid the area if possible. | 出动了,出动了 |
[07:29] | Hen, Chim, | 洛杉矶驾驶注意 |
[07:31] | check the driver of this camper van. | 我们刚刚得知通往710交流道的 |
[07:32] | – Copy that. – Buck, | 陆桥上发生交通事故 |
[07:33] | Eddie, Ravi, I want you guys | 请谨慎驾驶,并尽量避开该区域 |
[07:35] | to check these surrounding vehicles for injuries. Let’s go. Sir, are you doing okay? You sure? | 你们还好吗? |
[07:42] | Help! Help us! Help! Us? Who else is in there? Mallory. She was in the back when we got hit. | 小亨、烟囱,查看露营车的驾驶 |
[07:49] | She’s not moving. | -收到 |
[07:51] | Cap, second victim in the back. | -巴克、艾迪、拉维 检查这些周围车辆有没有人受伤 |
[07:53] | She didn’t have her seatbelt on when the accident happened. | 我们上 |
[07:55] | Okay, these back doors are obliterated. | 先生,你还好吗?你确定? |
[07:56] | I want you guys to pull that windshield. | 救命,救救我们,救命 我们?里面还有谁? |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 梅乐莉,我们被撞时她在后面 |
[08:05] | Almost there, ma’am. | 她不动了 |
[08:08] | All right, what’s your name? | 队长,后面还有个伤患 |
[08:09] | -Jo. -Jo, can-can you move? | 事故发生时没系安全带 |
[08:12] | Um, I don’t know. It’s my leg. I think it’s broken. | 好,后门开不了 |
[08:14] | – Um, please help her. – I’m on it, Jo, but | 你们把挡风玻璃拉开 |
[08:16] | I need to get back there, so we’re gonna pull you out. | 快好了,女士 |
[08:17] | -You might feel a little pain, okay? -Okay. Okay. | 好,你叫什么名字? |
[08:26] | Mallory, can you hear me? | -乔 -乔,你能动吗? 我不知道,我的腿好像断了 |
[08:30] | Cap, we’re going to need an air ambulance. | -请救救她 -好,但我得去后面 |
[08:32] | Patient is unresponsive, breathing is weak, | 所以得先把你拉出去,可能会有点痛 |
[08:34] | and she lost bladder control. – Could be a spinal. – Copy that. Spinal injury? Is she okay? | 好 |
[08:40] | We won’t know until we get her to the hospital. Please, please don’t take me now because I need to see her. Hey, hey. You’ll be able to before they airlift her. | 梅乐莉,你听得到吗? |
[08:47] | I promise, okay? | 队长,我们需要空中救护机,伤患没反应 |
[08:48] | Chim, here’s the backboard. Air bus is en route. | 呼吸很微弱,还有尿失禁情形 |
[08:52] | Copy that. | -可能是脊髓 -收到 |
[08:54] | Come on, wake up for us. Come on! | 脊髓损伤?她还好吗? |
[08:56] | Come on, Mallory! Wake up! Can you hear me? | 必须送她就医才会知道 |
[08:59] | -There you go. There you are. -Jo. Where’s Jo? Where’s Jo? | 不,先别带我走,因为我得看到她 |
[09:02] | Your daughter’s gonna be fine. How are you feeling? | 嘿,你一定会在她被送走前看到她的 |
[09:03] | -I don’t know. -Okay. | 烟囱,你要的背板,空中客车在路上了 |
[09:06] | -Get this collar on her. -Can you move your arms? | |
[09:08] | That’s good! | 收到 |
[09:10] | Can you wiggle your toes for me? | 快点醒醒啊,快点 梅乐莉,快醒醒,你听得到吗? |
[09:14] | Movement in your upper extremities. | 就是这样,很好 |
[09:16] | -That’s a great sign. -This is bad, isn’t it? | 乔,乔在哪里? 你女儿会没事的,你感觉如何? |
[09:18] | Spinal misalignment happens in crashes like this. | -我不知道 |
[09:20] | And the effects are often temporary, okay? | -好 把颈圈戴上 |
[09:22] | Just got to stay positive, okay? | 你的手臂能动吗? |
[09:24] | – Your daughter’s outside. – She’s not my daughter. | 很好,你能动动脚趾吗? |
[09:27] | Jo’s mother was my best friend, | 你的上肢能动,这是好征兆 |
[09:29] | and we were taking a trip -to honor her. -Well, at least you’re doing it in style. | 情况很糟糕吧? |
[09:33] | I love this rig. | 脊椎错位在这种危机中很常见 |
[09:35] | She saved me so many times, | |
[09:37] | and I wanted to do the same for her little girl. | 影响通常是暂时性的 保持乐观,好吗? |
[09:39] | – But look what I’ve done now. – Hey, | -你女儿就在外面 -她不是我女儿 |
[09:42] | Mallory, it’s not your fault, okay? | 乔的妈妈生前是我最好的朋友 |
[09:45] | -Okay. -Okay. | 我们出来旅行是为了纪念她 |
[09:47] | -One, two, three. -Nice and easy, all right? | 至少你们做得很有型,我爱这辆车 她救了我好多次 |
[09:53] | Hey, looks like we’re getting you an upgrade, too. | 我想效法她,但只能帮她女儿 |
[09:57] | We got you into first class. | 现在看看我做的好事 梅乐莉,这不是你的错,好吗? |
[10:00] | Okay, Kinard, Shore, let’s get these cars moved back 100 feet, | -好 -好 |
[10:03] | -100 feet of clearance. -Move back! | -一、二、三 |
[10:04] | Back it up! She’s right up here. | -小心点 |
[10:09] | – Okay? She’s right up here. – Mallory! | 看来我们要帮你升级座位了 |
[10:11] | I’m so sorry. | |
[10:13] | I can’t lose you, too. | 你要搭头等舱了 |
[10:15] | I’m not going anywhere. We still have a lot of ground to cover, okay? | 肯纳、萧尔,叫这些车子后退一百尺 |
[10:19] | Next time, we’ll take the train. | -净空一百尺 -后退 |
[10:21] | Air support, you are clear to land. | 往后退 -就在这里 -好 梅乐莉 真是对不起,我不能连你也失去 我哪里都不去 |
[10:33] | Possible spinal! | 我们还有很多地方没去过 |
[10:34] | She’s coming over now. | |
[10:35] | Can’t get rid of me, can you, Buckley? Great to see you again, for real this time. Hey, Lucy, take good care of her, huh? | 下次我们搭火车 |
[10:44] | Will do! Hey, congrats on the engagement! Good news travels fast! | 空中支援,你们可以降落了 |
[10:49] | Thanks, L.D.! | 可能是脊髓损伤,她要过来了 你就是摆脱不了我,巴克利 很高兴见到你,这次是真的 -露西,好好照顾她 -我会的 嘿,恭喜你订婚了 |
[11:04] | Hey, Cap, think there’s a propane stove | 好事传千里 谢了,露西 队长,露营车上好像有瓦斯炉 -我去检查一下 -好主意,艾迪 停车 队长 |
[11:07] | in the van. I’m gonna go check it out. | |
[11:08] | Good thinking, Eddie. | |
[11:15] | Get out of the way! | |
[11:17] | Stop! | |
[11:33] | Cap! | |
[11:43] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey! | |
[11:45] | Hey! | |
[12:08] | So, outdoors. | |
[12:10] | Beach, mountain. | |
[12:12] | -Boat. -Ew. Definitely not boat. | |
[12:14] | Mm. Indoor. | |
[12:16] | Uh, ballroom. Loft. Rooftop. | |
[12:18] | Why is it that every time | |
[12:19] | you mention a potential wedding venue, | |
[12:21] | all I can think is | |
[12:23] | the potential emergencies that could ensue? | |
[12:25] | Not weird, just our life. | 户外的 |
[12:29] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 海滩、山 -船?-绝对不要船 |
[12:31] | Air Ambulance Two reporting a collapse | 室内的 舞厅、阁楼、屋顶 |
[12:34] | at the 710 interchange. | 为什么你每次提到候选的婚礼场地 |
[12:36] | Firefighters down. Repeat– firefighters down. | 我只想到可能发生的紧急情况? |
[12:40] | Air Ambulance Two, this is Dispatch. | 不奇怪,这是我们的日常 |
[12:42] | – Can you reroute to assist? – Negative. We have a priority spinal transfer. | 洛杉矶消防队,战术1 |
[12:47] | Do you have a visual on how many firefighters are down? | 求救,求救 |
[12:49] | -Jo. -It’s okay. It’s okay. | 空中救护机二号通报710交流道发生倒塌 |
[12:54] | All of them– the entire 118. | 有消防员倒下,重复,有消防员倒下 空中救护机二号 |
[13:00] | They were on the upper span when it collapsed. | 你们能改变路线援助他们吗? 不行,我们得优先后送脊髓伤患 |
[13:04] | They all went down. | 你们看得到有多少消防员倒下吗? 乔… |
[13:07] | Copy. Uh, sending reinforcements now. | 没事,没事 |
[13:09] | All firehouses in the downtown area, | 他们都倒下了,整个118队 |
[13:12] | requesting additional units, heavy rescue and USAR | |
[13:14] | to the 710 south interchange. Firefighters down. | |
[13:17] | Dispatch requesting all LAPD units | 他们在倒塌的陆桥上 |
[13:20] | in the vicinity of the 710 south interchange. The overpass has collapsed with both civilian | 人都掉下去了 |
[13:24] | and first responder casualties. | 收到,立刻增援 |
[13:26] | Approach with caution. | 市区所有消防站,请增派单位 |
[13:28] | 727-L-30 responding. | 710号交流道南向匝道 需要重型救援与城市搜救 |
[13:48] | Hen! | 有消防员倒下 |
[13:50] | H-Hen, can you hear– | 所有洛杉矶警局单位 到710号交流道南向匝道集合 |
[13:52] | 118, report in. I need a head count. | 陆桥发生倒塌 |
[13:55] | I’m grabbing the ropes. | 有平民与急难救助人员伤亡 接近时请小心 |
[14:01] | I’m in the van. | 727L30在路上了 |
[14:04] | Pretty sure I broke a couple ribs. | 小亨 |
[14:07] | But this van | 小亨,你听得… |
[14:09] | -is about to get pancaked. -Okay, Eddie, uh, | 118队回应,我需要你们报数 |
[14:12] | we’re coming to you. | 我去拿绳索 |
[14:16] | Han, what is your status? | |
[14:19] | Han, come in. | 我在露营车里 |
[14:22] | Han. | 我应该断了几根肋骨 但这辆车快被压扁了 |
[14:25] | Han here. | 好,艾迪 |
[14:33] | Captain Nash, | 我们来帮你了 韩,你的情况如何? |
[14:35] | still haven’t heard from you. | 韩,请回答 |
[14:37] | What is your status? | 韩? |
[14:41] | Bobby, come in. | 我是韩 |
[14:44] | Hen, I’m-I’m coming to you. | 纳许队长,还没收到你的回应 |
[14:46] | Just stay right there. Hen? | 你的情况如何? |
[14:57] | Chim. Chim! Chim, you back there? | 巴比,请回答 |
[14:59] | I’m alive, but not great. | 小亨,我来救你了 |
[15:02] | Okay. | 待着别动 |
[15:08] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Hey. | 小亨? |
[15:13] | What happened? | 烟囱,烟囱 |
[15:15] | Bridge collapsed. | 你在后面吗? |
[15:17] | Hey, hey, hey. Hen, you with me? | 我还活着,但不太好 |
[15:20] | I’m good. Thank you. -You okay? -Yeah. Oh. Uh… | 好 |
[15:25] | -Where is everybody? -R-Ravi is up top. | 快醒醒,快醒醒 |
[15:28] | Eddie’s in the van. Chimney’s in the back. | 嘿 |
[15:30] | He needs our help. I’m gonna go up top, | 怎么回事? 陆桥倒塌了 |
[15:33] | get the ambulance secure. Then we get you out, okay? | 嘿,小亨,你醒了吗? |
[15:36] | Okay. Where’s Cap? | -我醒了,你还好吗?-还好 |
[15:38] | Where’s Bobby? He’s MIA. | 大家在哪里? |
[15:42] | You, uh… y-you’re sure you’re good? | 拉维在上面 艾迪在露营车里 |
[15:45] | Yeah. I… I’m-I’m good. | 烟囱在后头,他需要协助 |
[15:48] | Just get some rope so we can get out of here. | 我要上去,把救护车固定好 |
[15:51] | Okay, Ravi, I need a line. | 再拉你出去,好吗? 好 队长呢? 巴比在哪里? 他失踪了 你…确定你没事吗? 对,我很好 拿些绳索,我们才能脱困 |
[16:07] | Chim, how we doing? | 拉维,我需要一条绳索 |
[16:11] | I’m just having a little game of Jenga. | |
[16:14] | Or Twister. | |
[16:16] | Jo, are you with me? | |
[16:18] | -Yeah. -I’m gonna need you | |
[16:21] | to unbuckle yourself. Try to get some of this weight off of me. | |
[16:24] | -Okay? -Sorry. Okay. | 烟囱,你还好吗? |
[16:27] | Okay. | 我只是在玩杂物叠叠乐 |
[16:31] | Sorry. | 或是扭扭乐 -乔,你还好吗?-还好 |
[16:35] | Oh. Careful. | 你得解开你的安全带 |
[16:52] | Aah. Aah. | 帮我减轻一点重量,好吗? |
[16:57] | Oh. | 抱歉,好 |
[16:59] | Oh, that’s not good. -What’s not good? -Hold on, Hen. | 好 |
[17:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 抱歉 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 小心 |
[17:10] | -Jo? -Yeah. In that bag… I need you to look inside. | 那可不妙 |
[17:15] | There’s a cushy plastic package, that’s trauma dressing. | 什么不妙? |
[17:19] | Get me one, please. | 等等,小亨 |
[17:21] | -This? -Yeah, that’s it. | |
[17:23] | Hand it to me. Give it here. | |
[17:26] | There’s a little drawer on the side of the bench. | -乔?-什么事? 那个袋子 |
[17:29] | Look for a vial | 我需要你看看里面 |
[17:30] | labeled “morphine.” – I’m coming back there! – No, you’re really not. | 有个膨膨的塑胶包,那是创伤敷料 |
[17:36] | Stay where you are, Wilson! | 请你拿一包给我 -这个吗?-对 把它拿给我,放这里 在长椅那侧有个小抽屉 找到写着吗啡的小瓶子 -我过去后面 -你不能过来 |
[17:52] | Jo. -We’re gonna get you home, okay? -Okay. We’re gonna get us both home. Jo? | 待在原地,威尔森 |
[18:01] | Tell me about your trip. My trip? We, um… We just went to Yosemite. It was my mom’s favorite place. | -乔,我会让你回家的,好吗?-好 |
[18:14] | Yosemite. It’s pretty there, right? | 我们两个都要回家 -好 |
[18:17] | Yeah. Really beautiful. | -乔 说说你的旅行 |
[18:20] | I’m gonna take my daughter there when we get out of here. | 我的旅行? 我们… |
[18:25] | There. | 我们刚去过优胜美地 那是我妈最爱的景点 优胜美地,那里很美吧? |
[18:33] | Please tell me you made it, Cap. | 对,真的很美 |
[18:36] | Okay, Ravi. Let’s go! | 我们出去以后,我要带我女儿去那里 |
[18:48] | Captain Nash, 118. Over. | 你一定要活下来,队长 |
[18:50] | This is Captain Nash, 118. | 好,拉维,走吧 118队纳许队长,完毕 |
[19:06] | Set up your break at the intersection -of Werner and Chandler. -Maddie, it’s the 118. | 洛杉矶 |
[19:11] | You’re too close to the victims. You know what the protocol is. You have to inform me of the protocol, but you don’t have to enforce it. | 118队队长 |
[19:15] | -Maddie! -I can do this. How can I help? For starters, you can tell ’em to stop routing the 133 | 我是118队的纳许队长 |
[19:23] | down Venice Boulevard. It’s not gonna work. | 在沃纳街和钱德勒街交口设置休息站 麦蒂,那是118队 |
[19:33] | If you are not injured, | 你跟伤患太亲近了,你知道程序的 你必须告知我程序,但你不必执行它 |
[19:35] | clear the area! Give our people room to work! | -麦蒂 -我能应付 -我能帮忙吗?-首先 |
[19:38] | There’s lots of folks down here. You’re gonna need our help. | 叫他们别再引导133队走威尼斯大道了 |
[19:40] | Sir, it is not safe. | 那行不通的 |
[19:41] | -I need you to stay back. -Come on. | |
[19:43] | -Take care of him. You got him? You got him? -I got him. | |
[19:45] | 118, LAPD on scene at the lower level | |
[19:48] | and here to assist. | 如果你没受伤,就离开这一区 |
[19:50] | 118? Captain? | 让警消好好做事 |
[19:54] | Hen, that’s you! | 这里有很多人,你需要我们的协助 |
[19:56] | LAPD, this is | 这里不安全,你得待在外围 |
[19:58] | Wilson. Captain Nash is unaccounted for. | -帮帮他,好吗?-没问题 |
[20:01] | I’m in command. Anything you can do to help survivors | 118队,洛杉矶警局已抵达下方 |
[20:04] | on the ground level would be appreciated. | 可以提供协助 |
[20:07] | Copy that. | 118队? |
[20:17] | Hey, Ravi, tension. | 队长? 小亨,那是指你 |
[20:32] | Okay, Hen, you got a harness and a capture strap. | 洛杉矶警局,我是威尔森 纳许队长下落不明,由我指挥 |
[20:35] | Take Chimney and the patient, you send them down. | 你们能为地面上的幸存者提供任何协助 我们都很感激 |
[20:38] | I’m headed to the van. I’ll see you at the bottom. | 收到 好,拉维,拉紧 |
[20:48] | Sending down the saw! | 小亨,这里有吊带跟安全带 |
[20:50] | Okay, Eddie, you in there? | 带烟囱跟伤患下去 |
[20:53] | – Let me get these doors open. – Just shield your eyes. | 我要去露营车上 |
[21:19] | All right. You got this. | 我们地上见 |
[21:22] | You got this. | 电锯下去了 |
[21:26] | Ah! | 艾迪,你在里面吗? |
[21:29] | Don’t say anything, just take the girl. | 别动 |
[21:31] | I’ll be… I’ll be right back for you, Chim. | 我们会把车门锯开,挡住眼睛 好了 |
[21:36] | Lift your arms. | 你可以的 |
[21:38] | And hold onto me. | 你可以的 |
[21:49] | Hey. | 什么都别说,带这女孩走 |
[21:50] | Any sign of Cap? | 我马上回来救你,烟囱 |
[21:56] | Sorry about this. | 把手臂举起来 |
[21:58] | Yeah. It’s gonna suck. | 紧紧抓住我 |
[22:06] | Oh. Oh, God. | 嘿 |
[22:10] | Okay, I got you. | 有看到队长吗? |
[22:30] | Oh… Dispatch, we have a civilian casualty | 抱歉了 |
[22:39] | at the 710 interchange collapse. | 这会很难受 |
[22:41] | I need a coroner. Copy that. | 天啊 |
[23:01] | Here we go. Here we go. Come on. Easy. Watch your step! Come on. | 好,我抓着你 |
[23:07] | Hey, hey, hey! | 调度中心 |
[23:09] | Is somebody in there? Here. | 710交流道倒塌处有个平民死亡 |
[23:14] | Hey, hey, ma’am. | 我需要法医 |
[23:15] | Listen, didn’t I tell you to stay back?! | 收到 |
[23:17] | Ma’am, there’s somebody in there. | 来,走吧,小心你的脚步 |
[23:19] | Somebody right here. | |
[23:21] | I heard a noise right here. | 来 |
[23:24] | Hello?! | 嘿,嘿 里面有人吗? 这里 |
[23:30] | Oh. | 嘿,女士 |
[23:34] | Okay. | -我不是叫你别过来?-女士,这里面有人 这里有人 |
[23:37] | Hello! | 我听到这里有声音 |
[23:41] | Here. Bobby? Oh. | 有人吗? |
[23:49] | -Right here, Sergeant. Right here. -Oh. -Hen! – Hey. – Yeah. | 有人吗? |
[24:10] | I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m pretty sure I’m just concussed. | 这里 |
[24:17] | -We got to get Chimney! -No, hey. | 巴比? |
[24:19] | -We got to get Chimney! -Hey, hey, hey. We’ll get Chimney. Let’s get you down. Come on. | 在这里,警佐,在这里 |
[24:22] | I’ll get him, okay? | 小亨 |
[24:23] | Come on down. I promise I’ll get him. We got you. We got you. Come on. | 小亨 |
[24:26] | No rush. Okay. | 我没事,我没事 |
[24:30] | Okay. Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我没事,应该只是脑震荡 |
[24:41] | It’s shifting. Protect your head! | -我们得去救烟囱 -不行 |
[24:44] | Get back! Get back! | -去救烟囱 |
[25:08] | Chim! | -嘿,你别… 我们会去救烟囱,你先下来 |
[25:18] | -Chim! -Hey, Chim! Chim, hang on! | 我保证我会去救他,下来吧 我们扶你 |
[25:21] | Hang on! Hang on, Chim! | 小心 好,来吧,我们走 |
[25:30] | All right, Chim. Hold on, Chim. | 它在移动,护住你们的头 后退,后退 |
[25:33] | I got him. I got him. | 后退 烟囱 |
[25:34] | Oh. Oh. | 烟囱 |
[25:51] | Dispatch. I’ve got Firefighter Han. | 烟囱,撑住…撑住,烟囱 |
[25:57] | Copy that. I got him! Come on! | 撑住,烟囱 |
[26:00] | -All right, let us through. -Come on, right here! It’s all right. | 撑住,烟囱 |
[26:04] | -Good. -It’s all right. Get that strap. | 我拉住他了,拉住他了 |
[26:07] | I think we’re gonna need a new gurney. | 调度中心,我救出韩消防员了 |
[26:09] | Oh! | |
[26:10] | This is Sergeant Athena Grant. | |
[26:13] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 收到 |
[26:14] | To anyone on scene, | 我救出他了,快点 |
[26:16] | I have Captain Nash of the 118 and a civilian. | 好,让我们过去 -快啊,这里 -好 |
[26:20] | We’re trapped in the container at the bottom of the collapse. | -很好,安全带 -好了 |
[26:23] | He’s pinned. We’re in need of an assist | 我们应该会需要新的轮床 |
[26:25] | -with extraction. -No, Chim. | |
[26:26] | -Chim, stay. -Wait. | -我是亚席娜葛兰警佐 |
[26:28] | – Come on. – Hey. – No, no, no. | -等等 现场的任何人 |
[26:29] | – Cap! – Athena… | 我跟118队的纳许队长、一名平民在一起 我们被困在倒塌处底部的货柜里 |
[26:31] | Don’t speak, just breathe. | 他被压住了 我们需要协助才能脱困 |
[26:42] | Cap! | -烟囱,你躺好 -等等 |
[26:45] | Hen, the door is completely blocked by debris. | -来吧,嘿 -不行 -队长 -亚席娜… |
[26:48] | Dispatch? Dispatch, we’re gonna need heavy rescue on the lower level of the interchange. | 别说话,呼吸就好 |
[26:52] | There’s no way we’re going to be able to move all this debris. Josh? Our records show that DWP expansion project running all the way | 队长 |
[27:00] | to the interchange. I need the job site work logs now. | 小亨,门完全被瓦砾堆挡住了 |
[27:02] | Do you think some of the workers might’ve been injured | |
[27:04] | -in the collapse? -No. I’m sending up a flare. | 调度中心 交流道下方需要重型救援 |
[27:09] | This is Los Angeles City Services. | 我们没办法移开这堆瓦砾 |
[27:11] | We need your help on scene. | 乔许 |
[27:15] | 118, be advised. | 这些纪录显示 水电局的扩建工程一路通到交流道 |
[27:17] | Caltrans crew is on site, prepared to assist. | 我需要工地的工作日志 |
[27:49] | Yeah. Okay, up, up, up! Go, go, go! | 你认为可能有工人在倒塌中受伤? |
[29:00] | Hen, I am fine. I just need to catch my breath. | 不是,我要发射信号弹 |
[29:03] | You don’t have any other pain in your torso? | 这里是洛杉矶城市服务 |
[29:05] | No, just a little in the shoulder and right ankle. | 现场需要你的协助 |
[29:08] | Sounds like someone tripped over their pride. | 118队请注意 |
[29:11] | Oh, he is damn lucky is what he is. | 加利福尼亚运输局的工作人员已到场协助 |
[29:13] | -It wasn’t luck. It was you. -Wasn’t me. I had some help. | 好,拉上去…拉上去,快点 |
[29:17] | Where is that kid? | 小亨,我没事,我只需要喘口气 你的躯干没有其他疼痛? |
[29:18] | Hey, come here! | 没有,只有肩膀跟右脚踝有点痛 看来有人不好意思喊痛 |
[29:28] | You saved my husband’s life. I’m Athena. | 他真的非常幸运 这无关运气,而是你 |
[29:31] | This is Bobby. | 不是我,有人帮我 |
[29:34] | Get him out of here. | 那小子在哪里? |
[29:35] | Are you ready, Jeff? If things go wrong, leave me and save yourself. | 嘿,过来这边 |
[29:40] | This is my choice to try this. All four of us are getting out of here. | 你救了我先生的命 |
[29:46] | Jeff Pickens. Just doing what I can, sir. | 我是亚席娜,他是巴比 |
[29:48] | I appreciate it. | |
[29:51] | Y’all have a good one. | 救他出去,好了吗,烟囱? 如果有状况,别管我,救你们自己吧 |
[29:57] | We’ve got an abdominal puncture wound, | 是我选择尝试这个的 |
[29:59] | seems to have missed his major organs. Already pushed two milligrams of morphine. | 我们四个都会离开这里 |
[30:02] | More like four. | 杰夫皮肯斯,我只是尽我所能,先生 |
[30:04] | I was sideways, it was hard to keep track. | |
[30:05] | This one’s got a couple of broken ribs, | 感激不尽 |
[30:07] | refused to take anything for the pain. – I’m fine. – No, you’re not. | 祝你们顺心 |
[30:11] | Captain has a probable AC joint sprain, over a dozen lacerations and too many bone bruises to count. | 他有腹部穿刺伤,好像没伤到主要器官 |
[30:16] | Aside from that, he’s in one piece. | 已经注射两毫克吗啡 |
[30:18] | Gonna take more than a couple tons of asphalt | 应该是四毫克,当时歪向一边,很难追踪 |
[30:20] | and a semi to take Cap down. | |
[30:21] | Thanks to you guys and LAPD’s finest. | 这个断了两根肋骨,拒用止痛药物 |
[30:24] | Just another day on the job. | -我还好 -不,你不好 |
[30:27] | Ooh. | 队长可能有肩峰锁骨关节扭伤 |
[30:31] | -I’m definitely gonna need a CT scan. -All right. | 十几处撕裂伤和数不清的骨挫伤 |
[30:33] | Doctor. | 除此之外,他没有大碍 |
[30:36] | Oh… | 就凭几磅沥青跟一辆卡车是打不倒队长的 |
[30:42] | Chim? | 谢谢你们,还有洛杉矶警局 |
[30:44] | Hey. | 这只是另一个工作天 |
[30:45] | -Hi. -Don’t worry, | -我铁定需要电脑断层扫描 |
[30:47] | it’s worse than it looks. | -好 |
[30:49] | Oh, I’m fine. | 医生 |
[30:50] | Good. ‘Cause you’re not getting out of | |
[30:52] | marrying me that easy. | |
[30:54] | Oh. | |
[30:56] | Honey… | |
[30:59] | I love you. | 烟囱 |
[31:00] | Love you, too. | -嘿 |
[31:10] | You’re not gonna be working in the field, | -嗨 别担心,我比看起来更糟 |
[31:11] | and you’re not gonna be working in the office. | 我没事 很好,想逃婚可没这么容易 |
[31:12] | You’re gonna have to work around the house. – Right. – Take care. | 嗨 |
[31:17] | So that’s everyone? Yep. All the 118ers have been released and sent home, | -我爱你 |
[31:22] | except for ours. | -我也爱你 |
[31:24] | Doctors think that they can release Bobby tonight, though. | 你不想出外勤,也不想坐办公室 |
[31:28] | And you? | 你就得做家事了 |
[31:29] | We have one more scan. | |
[31:30] | If it’s clear, then tomorrow morning. | 好了 |
[31:32] | You can guess how he took that news. | 保重 |
[31:33] | Bobby tried to roll himself into the elevator | 大家都回去了? |
[31:35] | when I wasn’t looking. | 对,118队的人都出院回家了 |
[31:38] | You know, they spend all of their time | 除了我们家的 |
[31:40] | with the sick and injured, and yet… | 但医生们认为巴比今晚能出院 |
[31:41] | They are the worst patients. | 但医生们认为巴比今晚能出院 你们呢? |
[31:44] | It still doesn’t seem real. | 我们还有一项扫描 |
[31:49] | That it happened, | 没事的话,明天早上出院 |
[31:51] | -or that anyone survived it? -Both. | 你猜得到他的反应 巴比还想趁我不注意时溜进电梯 |
[31:54] | And they all can’t wait to get back out there again. | 是啊,他们整天跟伤患在一起,但… |
[31:57] | It takes a special kind of crazy to want to live this life. | 他们是最糟糕的伤患 |
[32:01] | Oh, by the way, | 感觉还是很不真实 |
[32:03] | congratulations on your engagement. | 陆桥倒塌,消防员逃死劫 |
[32:06] | Thanks. | 你是指发生这件事,还是大家幸存了? 都是 |
[32:11] | Uh, hey, you… you doing okay? | 他们还等不及要回到岗位 |
[32:13] | That’s the fourth time you’ve gone in the last hour. Well, I have a whole human leaning on my bladder, | 只有特定的疯子才会想过这种生活 |
[32:17] | so the struggle is real. Ow. | 对了,恭喜你订婚 |
[32:22] | -Ow? What was that? -Um, I don’t know. Ow, ow, -ow, ow, ow, ow… -Uh, was it… | 谢谢 |
[32:27] | was it a contraction? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[32:28] | Uh, I think so. Um, I don’t know. I-I felt something earlier, | 那是你一小时内第四次跑厕所了 |
[32:32] | but it didn’t feel like this, you know. | 有个人类压在我的膀胱上 |
[32:35] | It wasn’t that stro– Oh, my God! Uh, okay, why don’t we have you sit down? | 所以真的很辛苦 |
[32:38] | -I’m gonna call your doctor. -I’m in labor. | 怎么了? |
[32:40] | You-you don’t know that. | 不知道,我… |
[32:42] | My water just broke. Something’s wrong. | 那是…子宫收缩吗? |
[32:44] | This is too early. This is too early. | 应该是 |
[32:46] | Um, okay, it is early, yes, but it’s-it’s not too early. | 不知道…我之前有种感觉 |
[32:48] | -Sit you down, okay? -Okay. | 但不像现在这样 |
[32:50] | Let’s focus on our breathing. | 没有这么强烈…天啊 |
[32:52] | In… You got it, you’re a pro. | 好,你先坐下来,我来联络你的医生 |
[32:56] | Come on, it’s okay. Let’s-let’s lay down. | -你就… -我要生了 -你还不确定 -我的羊水破了 |
[32:57] | Go on. I got you. | -你还不确定 |
[32:58] | -Nice and easy. Nice and easy. -Okay. | -我的羊水破了 |
[32:59] | Okay, just keep that breathing going. In. | 情况不太对劲,太早了 |
[33:01] | There you go. You’re doing great. | 好,确实有点早,但不算太早 |
[33:03] | Just breathe. | |
[33:05] | Uh, you know, I’m gonna call the paramedics. It’s just in case. | 你先坐下,专注在呼吸上 |
[33:07] | Uh, you’re doing good. You’re doing great. | 吸气 |
[33:09] | Don’t panic. I’m at 574 Grand Street. | 很好,你是专家,没事的,躺下吧 |
[33:14] | I have a woman in premature labor; it’s coming on fast. | 慢慢来,慢慢来 |
[33:18] | Close. Minutes. | 继续呼吸,吸气,对,你做得很好 |
[33:21] | Uh, hey, hey, just stay calm. Paramedics are on their way. | 好,我要打给救护人员 以防万一 |
[33:24] | I’m gonna grab some towels and hot water | 你做得很好,别慌张 |
[33:25] | just in case. You’re doing great. | 嘿,我在格兰街574号 |
[33:33] | Buck! Hurry up. | 有个孕妇早产,快要生了 |
[33:36] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 快了,几分钟吧,嘿,保持冷静 |
[33:47] | – Hello? – Wow, that was fast. | 救护人员要来了 我去拿毛巾跟热水,以防万一,你没事 |
[33:48] | – She’s-she’s on the couch. – Who? Natalia. | 巴克 |
[33:52] | – Uh, hi. – Buck! – What-what is happening? – I-I… | -快点 |
[33:56] | I need your help. Come on. This way. Uh, Natalia, you remember Kameron. She’s in labor. I need you to stay on with 911 | -好,我马上过去 |
[34:03] | while I check to see how much she’s dilated. | -有人吗?-哇,真快,她在沙发上 |
[34:05] | – Hi. – Here you go. | 谁? |
[34:07] | Hi. Oh… | 娜塔莉雅 |
[34:08] | Sh-Shouldn’t we leave that to the professionals? | -嗨 |
[34:10] | Yeah. I am a professional. | -巴克 |
[34:11] | Uh, also, grab me the towels from the table. | -发生什么事?-我… 我需要你帮忙,来,这边 |
[34:15] | Okay, wait. Um, hello? 911? | 娜塔莉雅,你记得卡麦蓉,她要生了 |
[34:18] | Okay, you tell them she’s at nine centimeters. | 你得继续跟911通话 |
[34:20] | This baby is not waiting. | 我要检查她开了几指 |
[34:21] | Nine centimeters. The baby is not waiting. | -嗨 -给你 嗨 |
[34:24] | -I can’t. I can’t. -Hey, hey, hey, Kam. | 这应该让专业人士处理吧? |
[34:26] | You’re strong and you can do this. | 我就是专业人士 |
[34:28] | I’m gonna need you to push, okay? Come on, let’s go. | 帮我拿桌上的毛巾 |
[34:30] | There you go. | 好 |
[34:32] | Okay, Kam. On her head. | 喂?911 |
[34:34] | There you go, that’s great. That’s great. | 好,跟他们说她开9公分了 |
[34:36] | There you go. I know. I know. | 这个宝宝不等了 |
[34:38] | I think this baby might be here before the paramedics. | -加油 -9公分,宝宝不等了 |
[34:40] | Keep on pushing. We’re gonna go again, okay? | -我做不到 -嘿,卡麦蓉 |
[34:42] | Come on, you can do this. | 你很坚强,你可以的 |
[34:44] | – Okay. – Hey, hey, we’re right here with you. | 你必须用力,好吗? |
[34:45] | You got this. Come on, Kameron. | 来吧,加油 |
[34:47] | Come on, come on. | |
[34:48] | That’s it, I can see a head. | -好,放她头上 |
[34:49] | I can see the head. We’re almost there. | -好 |
[34:51] | -We’re almost there. -I totally screwed this up. | 很好,非常好 |
[34:53] | Connor should be here. I need to wait. | 很好,我知道… |
[34:55] | Is that an option? | 宝宝可能会比救护人员先到 |
[34:56] | Uh, no, no, no, it’s n… it’s not. Uh… | 继续用力,我们再来一次 |
[34:59] | we’re gonna call him after. | -来吧,你可以的 -好 |
[35:00] | Right now, we just need to focus. | 嘿,我们都陪着你 |
[35:01] | Okay? We need to keep on pushing. | 你可以的,加油,卡麦蓉 |
[35:03] | Natalia, I need you to get scissors | |
[35:05] | -and something to clamp the cord. -Scissors. Okay. | 有了,我看到头了,快出来了 |
[35:06] | In the kitchen. Go right now, right now. | -快出来了 |
[35:07] | Come on. You’re doing great. This is gonna be the one. | -我彻底搞砸了 |
[35:09] | I can feel it. Come on, Kameron. Come on, Kameron. | 康诺应该在场的,我得等等 |
[35:11] | Come on, push. Everything you got. | -有得选吗?-没有,没得选 |
[35:13] | Come on, come on. Keep it going. | |
[35:15] | That’s it, that’s it, that’s it, come on, come on, come on. | 我们之后再打给他,现在得专心 好,我们得继续用力 |
[35:20] | You did it. You did it. | 娜塔莉雅,拿剪刀跟能夹住脐带的东西 -剪刀,好 -在厨房,快去 |
[35:23] | It’s a boy. | 你做得很好,就是这次了 |
[35:26] | Is he okay? | 我感觉得到,加油,卡麦蓉 |
[35:33] | He’s perfect. | 来,使出你所有的力气 |
[35:40] | And, uh, he’s all yours. | 来,继续,就是这样 |
[35:45] | Hi. | 加油,加油 你做到了 |
[35:47] | Oh. | 是男孩 他还好吗? |
[35:50] | Hi. | 他很完美 而且… |
[35:57] | Oh, my God. | 他是你的了 |
[35:59] | It’s real. | |
[36:02] | It sure is. | 嗨 |
[36:03] | And it’s gonna be great. | |
[36:08] | Okay. | 嗨 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | |
[36:13] | I’ll never be able to repay you. | 我的天啊 |
[36:15] | You don’t have to repay me. | 是真的 |
[36:17] | Just have to love that kid. | 当然 |
[36:20] | That’s enough. | 而且会很棒的 好 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 谢谢你 -我永远没办法回报你 -你不用回报我 |
[36:33] | So everyone’s okay? Uh… yeah, he’s… | 只要爱那孩子就好 |
[36:41] | he’s all good. They should be able to take him home within a few weeks, if… | 那就够了 |
[36:45] | if not sooner. It’s weird. | 好 |
[36:51] | I’ve been there at the end of life so many times, but never the beginning. | 大家都没事? |
[36:56] | Yeah. So what’d you think? | 对,他…他很好 |
[36:59] | That the beginning was way messier than the end. | 他们应该过几周就能带他回家了 |
[37:02] | Yes, it, uh, it can be. | 或是更早 真奇怪 |
[37:07] | Are you okay? | 我看过好多人走到生命的尽头 |
[37:11] | I saw the way you looked at that baby, | 却没看过生命的开始 |
[37:14] | and then watched you give him away. | 那你觉得如何? 开始比尽头混乱多了 |
[37:18] | I mean, that was always the deal. | 对,是有可能 |
[37:22] | Hmm. | |
[37:23] | And I still don’t understand why you did that for them. | 你还好吗? |
[37:28] | Because I could. | 我看到你看宝宝的眼神 再看着你把他抱给别人 |
[37:34] | Wait a minute. | 那原本就是我们的约定 |
[37:37] | You came over tonight. | |
[37:39] | I thought you weren’t speaking to me. | 我还是不了解你何必帮他们 |
[37:41] | I came over to apologize | 因为我有能力 |
[37:43] | and to say that I may have overreacted | 等一下 |
[37:47] | when I accused you of having a very complicated life. | 你今晚来找我 |
[37:50] | And then you walked in on a… | 我以为你不想理我了 我是来道歉的 |
[37:52] | a woman giving birth on my couch. | 我那天可能反应过度了 |
[37:58] | I like you, Buck. | 还指责你过着非常复杂的生活 |
[38:01] | And I’m sorry I ran off. | 然后你撞见有个女人在我家沙发上分娩 我喜欢你,巴克 |
[38:05] | I like you, Natalia. | 很抱歉我之前跑掉 |
[38:07] | -And I’m glad you came back. -Mm. | 我喜欢你,娜塔莉雅 很高兴你回来了 |
[38:43] | -Welcome back. -Thanks, Ravi. -Where is everybody? -Uh, upstairs. | 罗莫,巴拉萨,巴克利 |
[38:47] | Cap’s got us doing something new. Nice of you to join us, Firefighter Han. | 韩 |
[38:59] | Take a seat. | -欢迎回来 -谢了,拉维,大家在哪里? |
[39:02] | Meditation? This is new. | 在楼上 |
[39:05] | All right, let’s clear our minds. What we do here is as important as any call, | 队长在带新的活动 |
[39:13] | because it keeps us from becoming the emergency. So let’s close our eyes, | 很高兴你来了,韩消防员,请坐 |
[39:18] | focus in on our breathing. | 冥想 真新鲜 |
[39:26] | We can let go of past traumas. | 好,让我们静下心来 这跟所有勤务一样重要 |
[39:28] | Can let go of future expectations, | 因为这会避免我们成为紧急事件 |
[39:32] | and allow opportunity to find us. | 让我们闭上眼睛 |
[39:35] | If we put it here, it’s gonna take up | 专注在我们的呼吸上 |
[39:36] | so much space. | |
[39:37] | That we could probably use for seating. | |
[39:40] | Oh, what if we did it on the patio? | |
[39:42] | Great idea. | 我们可以放下过去的创伤 |
[39:44] | Ceremony in the living room, | 放下对未来的期望 |
[39:47] | cocktail hour on the veranda. I like the sound of that. A wedding at home. | 并让机会找到我们 |
[39:51] | Me, too. | 如果在这里,会占掉很多空间 |
[39:54] | Mmm. I love you. I love you. | 这里也许能摆座位 |
[39:57] | Just call her. | 如果在露台上呢? |
[39:58] | You can do it, Dad. | 好主意 在客厅举行仪式 |
[40:06] | Hello? | 到露台上喝鸡尾酒 我喜欢,在家里的婚礼 |
[40:08] | Hey, uh, it’s Eddie from the hardware store. | 我也是 |
[40:11] | Hey, Eddie from the hardware store. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[40:13] | What’s up? | 打给她就对了,你可以的,爸 |
[40:15] | What’s so funny? | |
[40:17] | Um, the hardware store, | 玛莉索 |
[40:19] | it wasn’t actually the first time we met. | |
[40:20] | It’s weird that that’s your lead. | |
[40:23] | Okay, uh, so if you were calling me, | 喂? |
[40:26] | then what’s your opening? | 嘿,我是五金用品店的艾迪 |
[40:27] | No idea. | 嘿,五金用品店的艾迪 |
[40:29] | I guess that’s why I’ve been sitting here | -什么事?-你在笑什么? |
[40:32] | staring at your number for the last two hours. | 我们不是在五金用品店认识的 |
[40:35] | Two hou– Two hours? I was afraid it would be awkward. | 你的开场白真怪 |
[40:39] | Well, I’m-I’m glad I could fix that for you. | 好吧,如果是你打给我,你会怎么开场? |
[40:41] | Me, too. | 不知道 |
[40:42] | So, what are you doing tomorrow night? | 看来那就是我坐在这里,看你的号码 |
[40:45] | I thought maybe we could go out. | 看了两小时的原因 |
[40:47] | Uh, y… You mean… | 两小…两小时? |
[40:53] | -…like on a date? -Mm-hmm. | 我怕打给你会很尴尬 |
[40:55] | -How is he so bad at this? -Uh, yeah. | -很高兴我帮你解决了问题 |
[40:58] | No, we’re just surprised. We weren’t expecting this. | -我也是 |
[41:00] | We can be there tomorrow. | 那你明天晚上有事吗? |
[41:02] | At your office? | 也许我们能出去? |
[41:05] | Okay, we’ll see you then. Thanks, Deirdre. | 你是指约会吗? |
[41:11] | -So this is real? -It is very real. | -他怎么这么逊?-好啊 |
[41:13] | Uh, baby girl. | 不,我们只是很意外,没想到会这样 |
[41:16] | Her grandmother was supposed to take her, | |
[41:17] | but changed her mind. | 我们明天可以过去 你的办公室? |
[41:21] | -She’s in her 70s, so… -So… | 到时候见,谢了,蒂尔吉 |
[41:24] | we take her in for a few months, and then… | |
[41:27] | If the grandmother doesn’t change her mind… | 这是真的吗? |
[41:29] | We get to adopt her. | 再真不过了 那个小女孩的外婆应该接她走 |
[41:33] | I’d kind of given up on the idea | 但她改变心意了 |
[41:35] | -of this ever happening. -Me, too. | |
[41:37] | Oh! It’s a, it’s a little girl. | 她已经70几岁了,所以… |
[41:40] | Wh-What do you think? | 我们把她接来住几个月,然后… |
[41:42] | I swear that I will support your decision no matter… | 如果外婆没改变心意… |
[41:45] | -Hell yes! -Yes? | 我们就能领养她 |
[41:48] | Absolutely. Here’s to more chaos | 我对这件事已经有点半放弃了 |
[41:53] | and more love. | 我也是 一个小女孩 |
[41:57] | So there’s nothing you can do? | 你觉得呢? |
[41:59] | We can carry it to the curb for you. | 我发誓我无论如何都会支持你的决定… |
[42:00] | Yeah, sure. | |
[42:01] | Thank you. | -当然好啊 -是吗? |
[42:03] | Sorry for your loss, man. | 一定要的 敬更多的混乱 |
[42:09] | -Hi. -Hi. | 还有更多的爱 你们没办法了? |
[42:15] | So what do you want to do today? | -我们可以把它搬到路边 -好吧,谢谢你 |
[42:17] | Well, I had a few ideas. | 很遗憾它没救了 |
[42:25] | You want to help me pick out a new couch? | -嗨 |
[42:27] | Yeah. -Yeah? -Mm-hmm. | -嗨 |
[42:31] | -That’s a good idea. -Mm. | 你今天想做什么? |
[42:39] | And now, whenever you’re ready, | 我有几个想法 |
[42:40] | take one last breath. | 你想帮我挑新的沙发吗? |
[42:49] | Let’s go. | -好 |
[42:58] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | -是吗? |
[43:01] | Well, last-minute cancellation. | 那是好主意 |
[43:03] | How could we pass up this opportunity? | 现在,当你们准备好,做最后一次深呼吸 |
[43:05] | Ooh, and we didn’t tell anyone that we’re going. | 我们走 真不敢相信我们要这么做 |
[43:07] | Well, we’ll call ’em when we get there. | 临时有人取消,我们怎么能错过? 我们没跟任何人说要去玩 |
[43:08] | Ah! Or maybe not. | -我们到了再打给他们吧 -或是不打 |