英文名称:No Strings Attached
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | So… I’m pretty good at archery. | 我射箭很不错 |
[01:43] | That’ll be useful if you ever have a time machine | 那只有在你正好有台时光机 |
[01:46] | and your time machine breaks, | 它还正好坏掉了 |
[01:48] | and you’re stuck in the Medieval Ages. | 你只能留在中世纪时才会有用 |
[01:50] | You’re funny. It’s weird. | 你真搞笑 想法与众不同 |
[01:53] | Yeah. I’m weird. | 对啊 我是异类 |
[01:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:58] | Yeah, right. Everyone loves you | 是啊 每个人都喜欢你 |
[02:00] | and your dad’s like famous, or something. | 你爸好像还很有名 |
[02:04] | My parents are getting a divorce, | 我爸妈在闹离婚 |
[02:06] | that’s why I had to go to camp, so… | 所以我不得不来露营 所以… |
[02:12] | – Are you crying? – No. | -你哭了 -没有 |
[02:17] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[02:25] | Look… I’m not really an affectionate person. | 听着 我不太会安慰人 |
[02:35] | People aren’t meant to be together forever. | 人不一定会一辈子都在一起的 |
[02:38] | You think so? | 你这么想的吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:45] | Can I finger you? | 我能握着你的手吗 |
[02:48] | No. | 不好 |
[02:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:19] | – Come on, baby, I got ya! – Don’t drop me! | -宝贝啊 我抱紧你了 -别把我摔下来 |
[03:34] | Patrice! | 帕翠斯 |
[03:36] | Oh, my God! I told you that this was a pajama party. | 天啊 我和你说过这是睡衣派对 |
[03:41] | What are you wearing? What is this? | 你穿了什么 这是什么 |
[03:43] | You’re wearing actual long johns? What?! | 你真的穿了条长睡裤来 不是吧 |
[03:47] | This is a frat party. | 这是兄弟会的派对 |
[03:49] | You just have to be drunk and look hot. | 你要做的就是穿的性感然后一醉方休 |
[03:52] | Watch and learn. | 看着好好学学 |
[03:58] | I’m so drunk! | 我好醉啊 |
[04:06] | Drink! Drink! Drink…! | 喝酒 喝酒 喝酒 |
[04:13] | Hey, do you know that girl? | 你认识那女孩吗 |
[04:14] | The sexy pioneer? | 那个性感的美人吗 |
[04:21] | I think I know her. | 我想我认识她 |
[04:25] | I’d have sex with a pioneer. For sure. | 我会和这样的女生上床的 一定 |
[04:28] | A hungry pioneer lost on the trail. | 一个迷途的饥渴尤物在召唤我 |
[04:32] | – Do I know you? – Hi! Adam Franklin of Camp Weehawken. | -我认识你吗 -威霍肯营地的亚当·弗兰克林 |
[04:36] | I’m Emma Kurtzman. You tried to finger me? | 我是艾玛·库兹曼 你想拉我手的那个 |
[04:40] | Yeah. Wow! Do you go here? Why…? | 是啊 你怎么会来这里 |
[04:44] | What are you doing at a party of frat? | 你在兄弟会派对里做什么 |
[04:45] | No. I go to MIT, | 不 我在麻省理工念书 |
[04:47] | but I have this family thing, and I grew up in Ann Arbor. | 但家里有点事 我在安阿伯市长大 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1109个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:137个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:69个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:151个,专四词汇:123个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:279个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:50] | MIT? Wow. So you grew up to be a lot smarter than me. | 麻省理工吗 看来你长大后比我聪明多了 |
[04:54] | Yeah, sometimes my neck gets sore. | 对 有时我脖子酸痛 |
[04:57] | – Why? – ‘Cause my brain’s so big. | -为什么 -因为我的脑袋太大了 |
[05:05] | I agree, it didn’t work. Drop it. | 我知道 这没用 我放弃了 |
[05:10] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[05:11] | What? Why? You don’t even know me. | 为什么 你甚至都不了解我 |
[05:16] | I like you. | 我就是喜欢你 |
[05:20] | I have to go to this stupid thing tomorrow. | 我明天得去做一件蠢事 |
[05:22] | You wanna come with me? | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, sure. I’ll come with you. | 当然 我愿意和你一起去 |
[05:29] | – What is it? – Some stupid thing. | -什么事情 -就是个蠢事而已 |
[05:35] | I wanted to leave you with something David said to me | 我想告诉你们大卫经常在实验室里 |
[05:37] | almost every day at the lab. | 对我说的一句话 |
[05:39] | It’s Einstein. | 是爱因斯坦的一句名言 |
[05:41] | “There are only two ways to live your life. | 天下只有两种生活方式 |
[05:44] | One, as if nothing is a miracle. | 一种觉得一切都平淡无奇 |
[05:47] | The other, as if everything is a miracle.” | 另一种觉得一切都不可思议 |
[05:50] | For David, there was no bigger miracle than his family. | 对于大卫 家庭是他最大的奇迹 |
[05:55] | His daughters, Emma and Katie, and his wife, Sandra. | 他的女儿艾玛和凯蒂和他妻子桑德拉 |
[06:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[06:08] | I want you to meet Adam. | 我想让你见见亚当 |
[06:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:14] | And this is my sister, Katie, and her lover, Kevin. | 这是我妹妹凯蒂和她的情人凯文 |
[06:17] | Boyfriend. And my best friend. | 是男朋友 也是我最好的朋友 |
[06:21] | Oh, well… Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:23] | I didn’t know you were dating someone, Emma. | 艾玛 我不知道你在谈恋爱 |
[06:26] | Oh, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[06:27] | I just had a one-night stand with him when I was 14. | 我只是在十四岁的时候和他发生了一夜情 |
[06:32] | It was a really nice funeral. | 这葬礼真隆重 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:10] | I’m glad you stayed. | 很高兴你能留下来陪我 |
[07:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:18] | So, I’ll call you, or something … | 我会再联系你的 |
[07:20] | Adam, you’re wonderful. | 亚当 你真的很棒 |
[07:23] | If you’re lucky, you’re never gonna see me again. | 如果你运气够好就再也不会见到我了 |
[07:53] | Yes. | 给 |
[08:01] | Did we…? Yes, we did. We went to college together. | 我们 我们认识 我们念同一所大学 |
[08:06] | You have two gay dads. | 你有两个同性恋老爸 |
[08:08] | Yeah, I’m the man with the two gay dads. | 没错 我就是那个有两个同志老爸的家伙 |
[08:10] | They helped me move my boxes sophomore year. | 大二的时候他们还帮我搬过箱子 |
[08:12] | They’re the best. I love them. | 他们是最棒的 虽然我是个超级直男 |
[08:14] | I’m super straight, though. | 但我很爱他们 |
[08:16] | OK. | 是啊 |
[08:18] | – You’re Patrice, right? – Yes. | -你是帕翠斯吧 -对 |
[08:19] | Yeah, Eli. I’m with… Adam! | 我是伊莱 我和 亚当 |
[08:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:27] | Pick up some of that kettle corn. | 买点玉米汁 |
[08:28] | It’s Patrice. | 这是帕翠斯 |
[08:30] | – Patrice! Hey! – How are you? | -你好啊 帕翠斯 -最近怎么样 |
[08:33] | Weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[08:35] | I haven’t seen you in… wow. | 我很久没见过你了 |
[08:38] | – How are you? – Good. | -最近怎么样 -挺好的 |
[08:39] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[08:43] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[08:44] | What is this, the Peach Pit? | 这算什么 美剧场景吗 |
[08:46] | And, yeah, that was a 90210 reference. | 就像《90210》里的桥段一样 |
[08:48] | Yeah, you’re super straight. | 好吧 你还真是个直男 |
[08:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[08:52] | I just moved here a week ago. | 我上周刚搬过来 |
[08:54] | I’m doing my residency at the Westwood Teaching Hospital. | 我在西木教学医院实习 |
[08:57] | Vanessa, this is Emma. | 瓦妮莎 这是艾玛 |
[09:00] | – Emma, Vanessa. – Hi. How do you do? | -艾玛 这是瓦妮莎 -你好吗 |
[09:05] | This is our friend, Patrice. | 这是我们的朋友 帕翠斯 |
[09:06] | – Hi. How do you do? – How do I what? | -你好啊 -这什么情况 |
[09:11] | Hi, you look nice. | 你真漂亮 |
[09:13] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:15] | You remember my sister, Katie. | 还记得我妹妹凯蒂吗 |
[09:17] | She’s just finishing school here. | 她刚在这毕业 |
[09:19] | Yeah. I haven’t seen you guys since… | 我很久没见到你们了自从… |
[09:22] | – Yeah, Dad’s funeral. – Dad’s funeral. | -爸爸的葬礼 -爸爸的葬礼 |
[09:24] | Sad. | 真悲伤啊 |
[09:28] | OK. Well, we should head out, so… | 好了 我们该走了 所以… |
[09:30] | Yeah, we should, too. You know… | 我们也该走了 |
[09:32] | But we should hang out. | 但是我们可以约出去玩 |
[09:33] | Let me just… I’ll get your number. | 让我 记一下你的电话 |
[09:35] | Yeah, just give me your phone. I’ll put it in there. | 把手机给我 我输进去就好了 |
[09:38] | Yeah, that’s probably easier. | 对 这样比较方便 |
[09:46] | We really have to be somewhere now, so… | 我们现在有些急事要办 所以… |
[09:48] | Yeah. We should … | 我们… |
[09:50] | Totally. Totally. | 明白 完全明白 |
[09:53] | All right, well, good to hang out. | 好了 有空一起出去玩 |
[09:55] | Good seeing you guys. Have fun. | 很高兴见到你们 玩的开心 |
[09:56] | – Take care. – Take care, ladies. | -保重 -保重 女士们 |
[10:52] | And cut! | 好 停 |
[10:53] | – Great. – That’s good. | -很棒 -表现的很好 |
[10:55] | Great. Great. | 很赞 很赞 |
[10:57] | OK, guys, we’re gonna do this again. | 好了 伙计们 我们一会再来一遍 |
[11:01] | All right? Five minutes. | 大家休息五分钟 |
[11:01] | – All right, let’s… – Good job. | -好的 -干得漂亮 |
[11:03] | – Great job. Great job… – Wait. What are, people…? | -表现得很好 -等等 他们这是 |
[11:06] | – Hey, Benji! Good scene. – Cool. Thanks. | -本 刚才那幕很赞 -谢谢 |
[11:10] | You looked great! | 你看起来真棒 |
[11:13] | Sari. I told you to play hard to get. | 莎莉 我说过你要矜持一点才能得到他 |
[11:16] | I’m incredibly easy to get! | 我实在是难以矜持 |
[11:20] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[11:22] | You were gonna ask me something before the break. | 休息前你不是问过我点事的吗 |
[11:24] | – What was it? – Yeah, I … | -是什么 -是的 我… |
[11:26] | Wait, wait, wait. Fuck, fuckety-fuck. What was it? Stop. | 等等 见鬼 什么事来着 别提醒我 |
[11:28] | You wanted to know if you could get off early to see your dad, | 你想问是不是能提前下班回去看你爸 |
[11:31] | – which is, yeah, totally fine. – Thank you. | -这当然可以 -谢谢 |
[11:33] | By the way, | 顺便提一句 |
[11:33] | tell your dad, it’s like my favorite show ever. | 告诉你爸 他的节目永远是我的最爱 |
[11:36] | Love it, own it, lost it, bought it again. | 我超爱的 买了碟弄丢了 又再去买回来 |
[11:38] | It’s so great. | 实在是太棒了 |
[11:39] | “Great Scott!” | 斯科特无敌 |
[11:41] | – You probably hear that all the time. – Not that much. | -你大概一直听到这句话 -其实不太多 |
[11:47] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[11:49] | Chuck! If I catch you taking pictures of your dick one more time, | 恰克 如果再让我发现你用那破设备拍照 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna take that thing away. | 我就要没收了 |
[12:05] | Hello. How can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[12:08] | – Hey, Philippe, it’s Adam. – Hi. Come in. | -菲利普 我是亚当 -你好 请进 |
[12:30] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | -好啊 老爸 -好 |
[12:33] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[12:35] | Vinyasa yoga and the Army Ranger work out. | 动态瑜伽和野战队训练 |
[12:37] | – I combined them! – Wow. That’s very impressive. | -我把它们结合在一起 -真不错 |
[12:41] | I’m gonna do a video, I think. Vinyasa Power. | 我准备弄个录像 就叫野战瑜伽 |
[12:43] | I can almost see where your muscles go. | 我几乎能看到你的肌肉反应 |
[12:46] | Very funny. Hit me. | 真可笑 打我 |
[12:50] | No, I’m not gonna hit you. I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不会打你的 我不想打伤你 |
[12:52] | You’re not gonna hurt me. | 你不会打伤我的 |
[12:53] | Come on, hit me. Give me your best shot. | 来吧 给我一拳 狠狠的打 |
[12:56] | Come on, quick, before I get a hernia! | 来吧 快点 在我串气之前 |
[12:58] | No. | 不要 |
[13:02] | You’re right. Let’s smoke some weed. | 好吧 我们去吸点大麻 |
[13:06] | This is really good stuff. | 这真是个好东西 |
[13:08] | My agent got me one of those medical marijuana cards. | 我的经纪人给了我一张医疗用大麻卡 |
[13:10] | It’s nice to see they’re supporting your career. | 看到他们这样支持你的职业生涯真是欣慰啊 |
[13:12] | Yeah. So, how’s the show going? | 话说那节目怎么样 |
[13:16] | I mean, great. | 很棒 |
[13:17] | I mean, it’s about high-schoolers | 说的是那些 |
[13:18] | who sing and dance and blog. | 唱歌跳舞又写博客的高中生 |
[13:21] | At least you’re writing, that’s what’s important. | 至少你在创作 这才是最重要的 |
[13:24] | No. I’m an assistant. | 不 我只是个助理 |
[13:29] | Well, but… at least they’ve seen your writing. | 好吧 至少他们看过你写的作品 |
[13:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:34] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[13:37] | I wanted to get your opinion | 对于我写的这集 |
[13:38] | on this episode that I wrote. | 我想听听看你的意见 |
[13:41] | Kind of a sample. | 还只是初稿 |
[13:45] | That’s my boy. | 这才像我的儿子 |
[13:47] | I’ll take a look at it, sure. | 我会看的 保证 |
[13:48] | And then I’ll call somebody. | 然后帮你通通关系 |
[13:50] | No. Do not call anyone. | 不 不要联系任何人 |
[13:52] | Just read it and tell me what you think. | 就读读看然后告诉我你怎么想就好 |
[13:55] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:58] | So… | 话说 |
[14:01] | Are you having sex? | 你现在做爱吗 |
[14:03] | Yes. I’m having sex. | 做啊 |
[14:06] | ‘Cause if you want any pointers, you know… | 如果你想要任何的指点 |
[14:09] | …I can help you out. | 我愿意帮忙 |
[14:09] | If there’s one thing you learn | 两次失败婚姻的唯一收获 |
[14:11] | after two failed marriages, it’s how to eat kitty. | 就是学会怎样展示雄性风采 |
[14:14] | – Anyone special? – No. | -有喜欢的人吗 -没有 |
[14:18] | I mean, not since Vanessa. | 自从瓦妮莎之后就没了 |
[14:20] | It’s been a year. It’s time to move on. | 都过了一年了 你该放下了 |
[14:23] | It’s been eight months, Dad. | 才八个月 老爸 |
[14:25] | What did you want to talk to me about, anyway? | 你到底想要和我说什么 |
[14:30] | You got a dog? Seriously, that’s… | 你养了条狗吗 真的假的 |
[14:31] | Freckles! Come! | 斑斑 过来 |
[14:38] | You didn’t tell him yet? | 你还没告诉他吗 |
[14:40] | Damn! | 该死 |
[14:44] | I … | 我… |
[14:47] | Adam, I wanted to tell you. I was just about to tell you. | 亚当 我想告诉你的 我正准备说 |
[14:51] | How long? | 多久了 |
[14:52] | How long? | 多久了 |
[14:54] | Not long. I … | 没多久 我… |
[14:58] | She needed a place to stay because, | 她要个住的地方 因为 |
[14:59] | you know, her landlord is such a D-bag. | 她的房东绝对是个蠢货 |
[15:01] | Christmas. I ran into her at a party. | 圣诞节时 我在派对上碰到她 |
[15:04] | We got to talking. About you, mostly. | 我们开始聊天 主要在聊你 |
[15:12] | It looked so soft! | 我还以为你的肌肉是虚有其表呢 |
[15:14] | It’s not. God! | 其实是很实在的吧 神啊 |
[15:17] | Oh, that really hurt. Damn. | 真的伤到了 好痛 |
[15:21] | You’re fucking my ex-girlfriend? | 你和我的前女友上床吗 |
[15:26] | Well, yeah, but… | 话是没错 但是 |
[15:31] | – She’s just so hot. – I know how hot she is. | -她实在太性感了 -我知道她多性感 |
[15:35] | – That’s really sweet. Thanks, guys. – Fuck you! | -这话真动听 谢谢亲爱的们 -滚开 |
[15:38] | Adam. All right, I’m not the perfect dad. | 亚当 好吧 我不是个好爸爸 |
[15:41] | But the worst thing you can do in life | 但生命中最糟的事 |
[15:43] | is to say no to love. | 就是拒绝爱情 |
[15:45] | And I think she really loves me. | 而且我觉得她真的爱我 |
[15:48] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[15:50] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[15:54] | Hey, you know the best part about my gay dads? | 知不知道有两个同志老爸最开心的事是什么 |
[15:56] | What? | 什么 |
[15:57] | They’re never gonna eat out my ex-girlfriends. | 他们绝不会偷吃我的前女友 |
[15:59] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[16:01] | Hey, I heard. You and your dad are tunnel buddies, huh? | 我听说了 你和你爸上了同一个人 |
[16:04] | – Wow, Wallace! – She chose your dad over you, man. | -华莱士 -她选了你爸没选你啊 |
[16:08] | That’s like trading an iPod for a 8 track. | 这就好比用苹果换了个随声听 |
[16:12] | You need to get even. | 你应该去报仇 |
[16:13] | Go have sex with one of his ex- girlfriends. | 随便上一个他的前女友 |
[16:16] | Hey, you think when he’s busting a nut, | 你觉得他在射的时候 |
[16:18] | he’s like, “Great Scott”? No? | 会喊斯科特无敌吗 |
[16:22] | Wait. Can we talk about something else? | 行了 我们能聊点别的吗 |
[16:24] | Like, literally, anything else? | 随便什么 行吗 |
[16:26] | – Yeah. – Of course. Yeah. | -好吧 -当然 |
[16:28] | Great Scott. | 斯科特无敌 |
[16:33] | – That’s it. I’m going for it. – Going for what? | -好 我这就行动 -做什么 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna call every girl in my phone | 打给我所有的女性联系人 |
[16:39] | until someone agrees to have sex with me. | 直到有人愿意和我上床 |
[16:40] | – That’s strong. Toast to that. – Toast. | -够帅 干杯 -干杯 |
[16:43] | That is a terrible, self-destructive plan, | 真是个相当糟糕的自我摧残计划 |
[16:45] | and we’re behind you a hundred percent. | 我们会做你强有力的后盾 |
[16:51] | Well, hello to you! | 你好宝贝 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I can come to Ohio. | 好啊 我能去俄亥俄州 |
[16:59] | Ohio? No, you can’t. | 俄亥俄州吗 你去不了的 |
[17:03] | I’ll take a cab. | 我可以打车 |
[17:05] | No, it’s fine. I’ll come to you. | 这没什么 我来找你 |
[17:07] | What hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[17:09] | I just really need to be with someone right now. | 我现在真的很需要有人陪 |
[17:13] | Hey, I was wondering … | 我在想 |
[17:15] | Do you have someplace I could put my boner? | 我能把我的鸡巴放在你那吗 |
[17:18] | No, it’s just… we could just snuggle or something. | 不 我们就互相依偎着或者做些别的 |
[17:22] | What? Well, how old are you? | 你今年多大了 |
[17:29] | I got it! I got it. | 我找到了 我找到了 |
[17:31] | I got it. I got it. | 我找到了 我找到了 |
[17:34] | I got it! | 找到了 |
[18:05] | You don’t remember my name, do you? | 你不记得我名字了是吗 |
[18:13] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[18:15] | It’s Shira, and you look like you could use some coffee. | 我叫希拉 看来你要喝点咖啡才行 |
[18:21] | Yes. Coffee’s good. | 是的 咖啡是不错的选择 |
[18:30] | I got… | 我… |
[18:33] | Where are my pants? | 我的裤子在哪 |
[18:36] | I don’t know. They could be anywhere. Here’s your coffee. | 我不知道 哪都可能 咖啡给你 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Did you have a good time last night? | 昨晚你还开心吗 |
[18:51] | It was all right. Nothing special. | 还行 没什么特别的 |
[18:59] | Listen, I want you to know that… | 我希望你能知道 |
[19:04] | …I respect you. | 我很尊重你的 |
[19:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | Normally, I would remember | 通常 我都能记得 |
[19:10] | the name of someone that I’ve… | 和我那个的名字 |
[19:12] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天啊 |
[19:15] | Did you think we had sex? | 你以为我们上床了 |
[19:16] | Oh, my god, we did not have sex. | 天啊 你可不是和我 |
[19:18] | Hey, Adam. You left your socks in my room. | 亚当 你把袜子落在我房里了 |
[19:23] | – Did I? – You did. | -是吗 -对 |
[19:26] | Did I, by chance, leave my pants in your room? | 是不是 可能 我把我裤子也留在你那了 |
[19:29] | No. When we met, you weren’t wearing pants. | 没有 我们见面时 你就没穿裤子 |
[19:32] | Stop teasing him, you guys. | 别再耍他了 你们这些家伙 |
[19:35] | Patrice. Hey, I know you. | 帕翠斯 我认识你 |
[19:41] | What happened last night? | 昨晚到底发生了什么 |
[19:43] | – Did we do it? – We had sex. | -我们做了吗 -做了 |
[19:46] | Yeah. I really liked it. | 我真的很享受 |
[19:49] | I didn’t know that my body could handle that much pain. | 我从没想到我的身体原来能忍受那么大的痛苦 |
[19:55] | And that I would like it. | 我喜欢这种刺激 |
[19:59] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[20:01] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[20:03] | – You live here? – Yep. | -你住这里吗 -没错 |
[20:05] | You feeling any better? | 好点了吗 |
[20:09] | Did I have sex with anyone in this apartment last night? | 昨晚我有和这里任何一个人上床吗 |
[20:12] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[20:14] | – No. Sorry. – You didn’t. | -抱歉 -你没有 |
[20:16] | Thank you. Yeah, that’s… that’s funny. | 谢谢 这很 好玩 |
[20:20] | Let’s make fun of the hung-over naked guy. | 尽情的耍一个宿醉未醒的裸男 |
[20:23] | But I do have your pants, | 不过你的裤子真的在我那 |
[20:25] | so if you want them, come with me. | 如果你想要的话 就跟我来吧 |
[20:28] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[20:33] | You don’t have to feel embarrassed, | 不用尴尬 |
[20:34] | because we’re all doctors, | 我们都是医生 |
[20:35] | so we see literally hundreds of penises a week. | 我们一周要看几百个生殖器 |
[20:40] | I see thousands. | 我看过上千个 |
[20:41] | I just pulled a penis out of a Vitamin Water yesterday. | 我昨天刚从维他命水里拿出一个鸡巴 |
[20:43] | – So, we are cool with penises here. – OK. | -我们已经习惯了 -好吧 |
[20:45] | We’re professionals. | 我们是专业人士 |
[20:50] | It has been a pleasure. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[20:56] | Bravo. | 太棒了 |
[20:57] | – Nice. – Bravo, bravo. | -真赞 -太棒了 太棒了 |
[21:02] | Yep, I’m definitely gay. | 没感觉 我绝对是个同性恋 |
[21:04] | So, how did I get here? | 我怎么到这来的 |
[21:07] | You texted me that it was an emergency, | 你发短信给我说遇到了紧急事故 |
[21:09] | and then I texted you my address, and then you came over. | 然后我把地址发给你 你就来了 |
[21:12] | And I think you thought you were at home, | 我觉得你把这里当成你家了 |
[21:16] | because you started taking off all your clothes. | 因为你开始狂脱衣服 |
[21:18] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[21:19] | – Here are your pants. – Thank you. | -你的裤子 -谢谢 |
[21:30] | So… | 所以 |
[21:32] | – Did I just pass out on your couch? – No. | -我只是在你沙发上昏睡过去了吗 -不 |
[21:36] | No, then you did this thing. It was… | 没 你当时怎么着来着 就像 |
[21:39] | …like a dance? | 在跳舞 |
[21:42] | – Dance? – Yeah, like… | -跳舞吗 -就像这样 |
[21:48] | – I shook my dick at you? – Yeah. | -我在你面前甩我的鸡巴了吗 -是的 |
[21:50] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. | 见鬼 抱歉 |
[21:53] | No, no, it was… it was exciting. | 没事 挺… 挺刺激的 |
[21:55] | It was like you were cheering while you were doing it. | 你在甩的时候还尖叫来着 |
[21:58] | You were like, “Look at my dick!” | 就这样 叫”看我的小鸡鸡” |
[22:03] | – Did you look at it? – Yeah, I looked. | -你看了吗 -看了 |
[22:06] | It was nice. You have a really nice penis. | 它状态良好 你的阴茎很棒 |
[22:11] | – Nice? – It seems kind of like carefree. | -很棒 -它看上去很畅快的样子 |
[22:15] | Jesus. I don’t know where to start. My dad’s… | 天 我不知道从哪里开始说起 我爸 |
[22:19] | My dad’s dating my ex-girlfriend. | 我爸搭上了我的前女友 |
[22:23] | You told me about it last night. | 你昨晚说过了 |
[22:25] | Did I tell you like in a charming way? | 我说这事的时候很迷人吗 |
[22:27] | Was I like charming and funny when I told you? | 当时样子是不是特傻特搞笑 |
[22:29] | Yeah. You were… | 的确 你当时 |
[22:32] | …naked and crying. | 一丝不挂 嚎啕大哭 |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | I’m a mess. | 我简直一塌糊涂 |
[22:48] | It’s gonna be OK. | 很快就没事了 |
[22:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[22:58] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[23:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:03] | I should probably get ready now. I don’t want to be late. | 我要准备上班了 迟到了不好 |
[23:08] | Yeah, it’s… You don’t want to be late. | 是的 迟到不好 |
[23:12] | No, that would be bad. | 别 那样不对 |
[23:40] | Condom? | 安全套呢 |
[23:41] | – Condom. Get a condom. – I know. Condoms. | -安全套 找个套 -了解 安全套 |
[23:43] | – OK. – Condoms. | -好的 -安全套 |
[23:50] | Got it. | 找到 |
[23:52] | – Got it. – Hurry. | -找到 -快 |
[23:58] | You need help? | 要帮你吗 |
[24:00] | – I got it. – OK. | -搞定 -行 |
[24:02] | Here we go. | 我们上吧 |
[24:04] | Oh, you got your… | 你还穿着… |
[24:06] | – Yep. – Let me just… | -是 -让我来… |
[24:29] | – We’re having sex. – I know. | -我们在做爱 -我知道 |
[24:39] | Emma, we have to be in the hospital in ten minutes. | 艾玛 我们十分钟内要到医院 |
[24:42] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:47] | You have 45 seconds to pull your shit together, OK? | 你有四十五秒能冲刺 |
[24:51] | – I’m way ahead of you. – Fine. | -我比你要快 -行 |
[24:53] | Fine. | 行 |
[25:29] | – Found it! – Oh, great. | -找到了 -好极了 |
[25:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:35] | So, we’re not gonna tell anyone about this, OK? | 我们都不要说出去 行吧 |
[25:39] | – Yeah. Of course. – It’s just easier that way. | -当然 -这样会轻松一点 |
[25:41] | – Definitely. – Good. | -的确 -好 |
[25:48] | Emma, time to go! | 艾玛 该走啦 |
[25:51] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[25:54] | – All right? – Is this…? | -还行吗 -这样… |
[25:55] | – No. – It look s like something happened. | -不行 -跟刚搞过似的 |
[26:02] | I’m gonna get the bill. I’ll pay for it. | 我去埋单 这次我请 |
[26:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | I just wanted to follow up that text with a phone call. | 发了短信给你 想再给你个电话 |
[26:22] | Wanted to see if you wanted to hang out again. | 想知道你愿不愿意再出来玩 |
[26:25] | I’m starving. | 饿死我了 |
[26:27] | That’s weird. You just pulled up | 见鬼了 你刚刚好 |
[26:29] | in front of the restaurant that I’m eating at. | 在我吃饭的餐厅前面下车 |
[26:38] | – Hey. I’m Sam. – We work together at the hospital. | -你好 我是山姆 -医院的同事 |
[26:41] | We have like 15 minutes to get food, so… | 我们只有十五分钟时间吃东西 |
[26:43] | She’s just using me for my car. | 她只是让我当司机 |
[26:45] | – You’re a doctor? – Not yet. Fingers crossed. | -你是医生吗 -不是 但愿很快就是了 |
[26:48] | Awesome. That’s awesome for you. | 厉害 你们真厉害 |
[26:52] | – Hey, Eli. – Hey. | -你好 伊莱 -你好 |
[26:54] | Well, we’re kind of in a rush, so it was good seeing you. | 我们有点急先走了 幸会了 |
[26:56] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice meeting you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[26:59] | You look beautiful today. | 你今天很漂亮 |
[27:04] | Nice meeting you. | 幸会 |
[27:11] | You piece of shit. | 你这白痴 |
[27:13] | – What? – “What?” Let me ask you. | -什么 -什么 我问你 |
[27:18] | Did you have sex with Emma? | 你上了艾玛吗 |
[27:21] | No. | 没 |
[27:23] | Did you have sex with Emma? | 你上了艾玛吗 |
[27:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:29] | – I’m not supposed to tell anyone. – Yes! Wow! | -我不想跟别人说 -真的啊 |
[27:36] | I called her, but she didn’t call me back. | 我打给她 但她没回电 |
[27:37] | She sent me a text. | 只是发了个短信 |
[27:38] | – All right. Well, what’d she text you? – “Hi.” | -发什么了 -“你好” |
[27:42] | – Just “Hi”? – “Hi.” | -只是”你好”吗 -“你好” |
[27:44] | With nothing else? Just “H-i”? | 没其他了吗 只是”你”和”好”吗 |
[27:45] | I don’t know. What do I do with that? I don’t know. | 不知道 我该怎么做 |
[27:47] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[27:49] | You just gotta walk away, pal. It’s over. | 放弃吧 伙计 玩完了 |
[27:51] | – She’s not into it. – Shit. Seriously? | -她不是认真的 -见鬼 你说真的吗 |
[27:53] | – Good seeing you guys. – See you later. | -走了 再见 -再见 |
[28:02] | You really think she’s just using him for his car? | 你觉得她真的只是当他司机吗 |
[28:05] | No, Adam, I don’t. I think he wants to fuck her in his Prius. | 不止 亚当 我觉得他想跟她车震 |
[28:09] | And the thing about fucking in a Prius | 车震的好处在于 |
[28:11] | is that you don’t have to feel guilty afterwards. | 事后你不会有负罪感 |
[28:14] | – ‘Cause of the carbon footprint. – Yeah. | -因为这比较环保对不 -对的 |
[28:21] | Metzner talked to me the other day. | 梅茨讷有一天跟我说话了 |
[28:23] | Shut up. What did he say? | 少来 他说什么了 |
[28:24] | He was like, “No, you’re doing that wrong.” | 好像是 “你那样做不对” |
[28:26] | It was amazing. | 太奇妙了 |
[28:29] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[28:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[28:35] | Hi. You didn’t call me back, so I thought I’d come here. | 你没回我电话 所以我想该过来看看 |
[28:40] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[28:43] | “Congrats”? For what? Having sex with you? | “庆祝” 庆祝什么 跟你上床吗 |
[28:46] | Yeah. You did a good job, | 是 你干得很漂亮 |
[28:49] | so… I thought you deserved a balloon. | 所以 我觉得该奖励你个气球 |
[28:53] | – I’m working. – OK. | -我在工作 -明白 |
[28:56] | So, what’s up with not calling me back? | 为什么不回我电话 |
[28:59] | I’m not good at this stuff. | 我没法处理好这些事 |
[29:00] | At what, talking? | 什么事 说话吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah, talking. Communicating. Relationship stuff. | 对 说话 沟通 男女关系 |
[29:05] | It’s just… This is… | 这只是 只是… |
[29:08] | If we were in a relationship, | 如果我们是男女朋友 |
[29:09] | I’d become a weird, scary version of myself, and … | 我会变得相当古怪吓人 并且… |
[29:13] | My throat starts constricting, the walls start throbbing. | 我的喉咙会收缩 喉管壁开始抽搐 |
[29:16] | It’s like a peanut allergy, like… | 类似花粉过敏 |
[29:17] | an emotional peanut allergy. | 神经性花粉过敏 |
[29:20] | Well, I can’t date you, either. | 我也不会你交往 |
[29:21] | ‘Cause you’re not my dad’s type, so… | 因为你不是我爸喜欢的那类型 所以 |
[29:23] | Emma, rounds. Hey, Adam. | 艾玛 巡房去 你好 亚当 |
[29:25] | – What’s up? – Look, I should probably go. | -怎么回事 -我该走了 |
[29:30] | Thank you. We’ll be friends, right? | 谢谢你 我们会是朋友 对吧 |
[29:32] | Yeah, friends. | 对 朋友 |
[29:35] | With the height difference? | 他太高了吗 |
[29:37] | We stand next to each other, | 他站我旁边的时候 |
[29:38] | it look s like he’s kidnapping me. | 就感觉像他要劫持我一样 |
[29:40] | – What? – You always do this. | -怎样 -你老是这样 |
[29:42] | You always find something wrong | 别人追你 |
[29:43] | with everybody who likes you. | 你总要找那人的茬 |
[29:45] | And I date guys who have real problems. | 我倒是跟真有问题的人交往 |
[29:47] | I date guys who steal my credit card, | 他们偷我信用卡 |
[29:50] | and then they tell me | 然后还要反咬一口说 |
[29:51] | it’s my fault because I left it out. | 是我自己弄掉的 |
[29:53] | You find these perfect guys, | 你遇到好男人 |
[29:55] | and then you’re like, “It’ll never work, he’s too happy.” | 却觉得他们不靠谱 他太乐观了 |
[29:59] | What’s up, Dr. Metzner? | 怎样 梅茨讷医生 |
[30:02] | Did I just say “What’s up” To Stephen Metzner? | 我刚刚跟斯特凡·梅茨讷说怎样吗 |
[30:06] | That was really hard to watch. | 的确很难捉摸 |
[30:08] | Look, I know I’m supposed to want to be in a relationship. | 我知道自己想拍拖 |
[30:13] | But I’d just end up with a | 但是我刚刚才心碎过 |
[30:14] | broken heart and a bunch of his old T-shirts. | 他堆在我家里的旧汗衫还没扔 |
[30:17] | – Just from a purely logical aspect… – What are you doing? | -如果纯粹从逻辑考虑 -在做什么呢 |
[30:20] | – I’m texting him. – Of course you are. | -给他发短信 -好吧 |
[30:37] | You know, you shouldn’t have gotten her a balloon actually. | 你真不该送她气球 |
[30:40] | Who do you think you are, the old guy from Up? | 你以为你是谁 飞屋历险记里的老头吗 |
[30:42] | You told me to get her a balloon. | 是你教我送她个气球的啊 |
[30:44] | Well, I didn’t think you’d actually do it. | 我乱说的你就当秘笈了 |
[30:46] | It’s a terrible idea. | 这是馊主意 |
[30:48] | Listen. Hey, nobody knows about this, | 对了 没人知道这件事 |
[30:49] | – so don’t say anything to anyone. OK? – All right, I won’t. | -不要到处跟人讲 好吗 -放心吧 |
[30:54] | – It’s from Emma. – What’s it say? | – 艾玛的短信 – 说什么了 |
[30:56] | – “Where are you?” – What are you writing? | -你在哪里 -那你回她什么 |
[31:00] | “Hi, how are you doing?” And then a winky face. | 你在干嘛呢 再加个鬼脸 |
[31:03] | No, Adam, it’s after 10 p.m.. | 不是吧 亚当 现在都过十点了 |
[31:06] | Come on, the “Where are you?” text is like saying: | 你在哪里就相当在说 |
[31:08] | “Hey, I want to have sex with you, | 我想跟你上床 |
[31:10] | but I just need to know how drunk you are.” | 但要先知道你喝得有多醉 |
[31:14] | Did you fuck Emma and then bring her a balloon? | 你上了艾玛然后送了人家个气球吗 |
[31:16] | What? Did you tell him? | 什么 你告诉他了 |
[31:18] | No! Yes! | 没 是 |
[31:21] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能说出去的 |
[31:22] | She just texted him, “Where are you?” | 她刚发短信问他在哪里 |
[31:24] | Oh, she wants the dick. | 她想要男人了 |
[31:26] | Adam, you want to come back strong here. | 亚当 如果你想把面子挣回来 |
[31:28] | Go from a position of power. | 就要强力出击 |
[31:30] | Something like, “Where am I? | 例如回她 我在哪里啊 |
[31:31] | Why don’t you check your underpants.” | 为什么不先检查一下你的内裤 |
[31:34] | – Yeah. Don’t write that. – Yeah! | -对啊 别写那么客气的 -对 |
[31:36] | I would never write that. | 我可不会这么写的 |
[31:37] | See, I like to be kind of scary. | 我喜欢口味重一点的 |
[31:39] | Like, “Boo! Here comes my dick.” | 好像 我的鸡巴来了 |
[31:42] | Did you have sex with some girl and give her a balloon? | 你是不是上了个姑娘然后送人家气球了 |
[31:46] | Can we not tell everyone? | 可不可以别到处宣传 |
[31:49] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[31:52] | So, what’d you write back? | 那你回她什么了 |
[31:54] | “Hi.” | 你好 |
[32:02] | – Yeah, that could work. – Yeah, it’s not bad. “Hi” Is fine. | -可以吧 -还行 这行得通 |
[32:14] | There were so many interesting things going on. | 很多好玩的事情 |
[32:17] | – Yeah. – That flippy thing, what was that? | -是的 -随想啊 什么东西 |
[32:20] | Sure, I just, I don’t know, I had an idea, I just went with it. | 不知道 我随着我的想法走 |
[32:23] | – That was a really good call. – Thank you. | -名字起得很好 -谢谢 |
[32:32] | We probably shouldn’t snuggle. | 我们不能这样依偎着 |
[32:35] | Yeah. That just felt wrong. | 是不太好 |
[32:39] | I should head out. | 我要出去了 |
[32:42] | Already? | 这么急 |
[32:46] | You want to grab a muffin or something? | 出去买松饼什么的吗 |
[32:48] | I can’t. I have to go to work. | 不是 我要上班了 |
[32:50] | OK. You know, I don’t want to freak you out, but… | 我不是想吓到你 |
[32:56] | …I’d love to hang out with you in the daytime sometime. | 我很想白天约你出来 |
[32:59] | It’s not really possible. I have no time. | 不大可能 我没空 |
[33:02] | I work 80 hours a week, doing 36-hour shifts. | 我每周工作八十小时 三十六小时轮班 |
[33:08] | What I need is someone who’s gonna be in my bed at 2a.m., | 我只需要某人凌晨两点躺我床上 |
[33:11] | who I don’t have to lie to or eat breakfast with. | 而且还不用说谎不用一起吃早餐 |
[33:14] | I hate breakfast. And lying. | 我讨厌早餐和谎言 |
[33:18] | I also hate war. | 我还讨厌战争 |
[33:31] | Do you want to do this? | 你想这么做么 |
[33:34] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[33:36] | Use each other for sex, | 我们互相只用来做爱 |
[33:37] | at all hours of the day and night. | 白天黑夜随时随地 |
[33:40] | Nothing else. | 简简单单 |
[33:47] | – Yeah, I could do that. – Good. | -可以 -好 |
[33:55] | It’s gonna be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[33:56] | – You know this is never gonna work. – Why not? | -你知道这行不通的 -为什么不 |
[33:59] | Because clearly you’re gonna fall in love with me. | 显然你会爱上我 |
[34:02] | Oh, really? Well, then we just do this | 是吗 先试试好了 |
[34:06] | until one of us feels something more, and then we stop. | 直到我们谁先动心就不玩了 |
[34:10] | – Well, it won’t be me. – It won’t be me. | -肯定不会是我 -不会是我 |
[34:17] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[34:26] | We’re sex friends. | 我们是炮友 |
[34:28] | Just friends who have sex. | 只上床不谈情的朋友 |
[34:31] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[34:51] | I’m going to distribute these for an hour or so. | 我现在去送信 大概要一个小时 |
[35:10] | Listen, we should keep this simple. | 为了维持我们简单的关系 |
[35:12] | I mean, maybe we should establish some ground rules. | 我们需要约法三章 |
[35:15] | Ground rules. Good idea. | 约法三章 好主意 |
[35:17] | OK, well, we can start with no fighting. | 首先 不吵架 |
[35:21] | – No lying. – Those are good ones. | -不说谎 -很好 |
[35:24] | No jealousy, no staring deeply into each other’s eyes. | 不吃醋 不深情注视对方眼睛 |
[35:28] | Don’t list me as your emergency contact. I won’t come. | 不要把我列为紧急联系人 我不会来的 |
[35:31] | Isn’t that against your Hippocratic oath? | 这不有违你的希波克拉底誓言吗 |
[35:33] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -又如何 -如何 |
[35:34] | – I’d let you die. – Oh, yeah? | -我会让你自生自灭的 -真的吗 |
[35:37] | I’ll be back in like… an hour. | 我一个小时之后回来 |
[35:40] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[35:42] | I’m just getting some yogurt. | 我只是去买点酸奶罢了 |
[35:46] | God, I am single as fuck. | 为啥我他妈的是单身 |
[36:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:01] | It looks like it’s coming right at me. | 看上去就好像它直冲我来 |
[36:05] | Hey, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[36:07] | Don’t call my penis cute. | 就算我的鸡巴打扮成凯蒂猫 |
[36:09] | Even if it’s dressed up like a Care Bear, | 直勾勾的看着你 |
[36:11] | and it’s giving you a care stare. | 也不要用可爱来形容它 |
[36:13] | Don’t dress up your penis. Ever. | 别打扮你的小鸡鸡 千万别 |
[36:27] | Does your insurance cover invasive procedures? | 你的医疗保险包括入侵性检查吗 |
[36:31] | OK. OK, this is getting a little too realistic. | 这有点太现实了吧 |
[36:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:46] | I can’t focus on my porn | 你们在这来真的 |
[36:47] | with all this real sex going on around me! | 我怎么专心看黄片 |
[37:00] | Yes, I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[37:02] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛 |
[37:07] | I just friended you. | 我刚加你好友了 |
[37:08] | Do you think you’re gonna confirm or ignore? | 你是同意还是忽略 |
[37:10] | Oh, I’m gonna confirm. For sure. | 接受啊 绝对的 |
[37:13] | Yeah, look at you. Of course. | 看你这么标致 当然同意了 |
[37:21] | Anytime. Need some help? | 随时都可以 需要帮忙吗 |
[37:23] | Oh, beautiful! Beautiful! | 棒极了 |
[37:38] | …the tomatoes are Australian. | 番茄是澳大利亚产的 |
[37:49] | – What was that? – What? | -你什么意思 -什么 |
[37:51] | – Are you being jealous? – Of that guy? Come on. | -你吃醋了 -就为那家伙至于吗 |
[37:55] | Look, even if I did like him, | 就算我喜欢他 |
[37:56] | it doesn’t change what we’re doing. | 也改变不了我们现在的关系 |
[37:58] | – Ah, so you like him. – Adam, I’m not yours. | -你喜欢他吗 -亚当 我又不是你的 |
[38:02] | No, of course not. Why would I think that? | 当然不是 我又没这么想 |
[38:06] | Wow. Prius. Nice. | 哇 普锐斯 好车啊 |
[38:10] | – It’s kind of girly, but nice, huh? – What do you drive? | -有点女性化 但挺好的 -你开什么车 |
[38:14] | Just an old BMW. Five series. Right there. | 一台旧宝马 五系 就在那边 |
[38:18] | Oh, yeah, sure. I actually paid for mine. | 我车是自己买的 |
[38:21] | I didn’t take it from my parents. | 没向父母要钱 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I paid for mine, too. | 我也是啊 |
[38:26] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:30] | You’re a big guy. Do you work out? | 你挺壮实的 平时锻炼吗 |
[38:33] | Oh. I row. | 我玩划艇 |
[38:36] | Like boats? | 和划船差不多吗 |
[38:37] | – I rowed crew at Harvard. – Oh, Harvard. | -我以前是哈佛划艇队的 -哈佛啊 |
[38:41] | What were you, a cock sman? What do they say? | 什么位置呢 是不是叫舵人 怎么叫的 |
[38:43] | – What do they call it? – Coxswain. | -他们怎么叫来着 -舵手 |
[38:45] | No. You know, I get it, right? | 我已经知道了 |
[38:46] | That you’re sleeping with Emma? | 你上了艾玛 |
[38:49] | I what? | 我什么 |
[38:51] | That you and Emma have sex sometimes. I get it. | 你跟艾玛有时会上床 我理解 |
[38:53] | She’s tired, she calls you up, you drive over, | 她累的时候 打给你 你开车送上门 |
[38:56] | and have sex for, I’m guessing, ten minutes. | 跟她搞 我估计 十分钟 |
[38:58] | Think that’s gonna last? | 这样能持续多久呢 |
[39:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[39:03] | Sure you do. And that’s fine, for now. | 你懂的 现在暂时感觉不错 |
[39:06] | But you should just know that | 但你要知道 |
[39:07] | I’m gonna be there right next to her every day, | 我才是以后每天陪在她身边的人 |
[39:10] | using big words… | 给她庄重的承诺 |
[39:12] | …saving people’s lives. | 和她一起救死扶伤 |
[39:16] | Then, when she’s done having her fun with you, | 等她和你玩够了 |
[39:17] | she’s gonna come running to me, | 她就会来我身边 |
[39:19] | because I’m a grownup, and I have a real job. | 因为我成熟并且有体面的工作 |
[39:23] | I can actually take care of her, you know? | 我有能力照顾她 明白吗 |
[39:27] | I’m the guy she marries, Adam. | 我才是她要嫁的人 亚当 |
[39:30] | You’re the guy she fucked | 你只是和她 |
[39:32] | a couple of times in the handicapped bathroom. | 在残疾人洗手间做了几次爱而已 |
[39:53] | – What’s this? – Oh, these’re all my feet, Adam. | -这是什么 -是我的脚 亚当 |
[39:57] | – They’re fantastic. – No, this. | -真好看啊 -我说这个 |
[40:00] | That’s your script. | 是你的稿子 |
[40:02] | Your dad told me to give it to you. | 你爸让我给你 |
[40:04] | Yeah, he read it, and he gave you notes, and … | 他看了 写了评语 |
[40:08] | I’m not saying Alvin and I did mushrooms together, | 我不敢说我跟埃尔文是一伙的 |
[40:11] | but I’m not prepared to say that we didn’t. | 但我也不会否认 |
[40:14] | I know that you have issues with your dad, | 我知道你跟你爸有些问题 |
[40:15] | and that’s cool, | 关系还挺僵的 |
[40:16] | but he really likes you and he definitely likes me, | 但他真的爱你 也肯定挺喜欢我的 |
[40:19] | and we were just jamming ideas and goofing around | 我们吹吹牛散散步 |
[40:22] | and tripping our balls off. | 吸吸大麻 |
[40:26] | Hey. So… I really feel like it needs to be more ghetto. | 我觉得这里草根风格要重一些 |
[40:30] | You know, like, more crunk? | 明白吗 多点旷克音乐 |
[40:32] | Can you work it out? Thanks. | 能做到吗 谢谢 |
[40:34] | Nice moves. | 干得不错 |
[40:36] | I know you were trying really hard out there, | 我知道你一直在努力 |
[40:37] | but it just didn’t work. | 但不管用 |
[40:38] | Hey, would you ever…? I … | 你可不可以… 我 |
[40:41] | I wrote an episode. | 我写了场戏 |
[40:44] | – I used to write in college, so… – OK. | -念书的时候写的 所以 -行 |
[40:48] | I’m gonna have to stop you right there. | 先不说这个 |
[40:49] | – Not your job. – Yeah. | -这不是你的工作 -好的 |
[40:53] | Hey. I’m, like, actually one of those freaks who reads things, | 我倒是想拜读一下 |
[40:56] | so if you wanted to give it to me, that’s cool. | 不知你愿不愿给我看 |
[40:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | -说真的吗 -当然 |
[41:00] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -我谢谢你 |
[41:01] | Megan listens to me. Sometimes. | 梅根有时会听我的 |
[41:05] | Victoria! Seriously? | 维多利亚 老实点 |
[41:07] | Like, I can see you smoking right there. | 我看见你抽烟了 |
[41:09] | Put it out! I’m not gonna chase you. | 灭掉 我不想抓你 |
[41:12] | I’m not gonna… I’m not gonna… Victoria! Hey! | 我不想… 维多利亚 别跑 |
[41:22] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[41:23] | Katie, is everything OK? I got your message. | 凯蒂 怎么了 收到你短信了 |
[41:26] | Emma, I have really good news. | 艾玛 有好消息要告诉你 |
[41:28] | OK, it happened yesterday after the picnic, | 昨天野餐后发生的事 |
[41:31] | but I wanted to tell you in person. | 但我想亲自和你说 |
[41:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[41:37] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[41:39] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚啦 |
[41:41] | – You’re getting married. – I’m getting married! | -你要结婚啦 -我要结婚啦 |
[41:45] | Mom is so excited. | 老妈很兴奋 |
[41:48] | She was like screaming and crying last night. | 她昨晚又哭又笑的 |
[41:51] | And she’s gonna fly down with Bones | 她会和波恩斯一起飞过来 |
[41:52] | and help me shop for the dress. | 帮我买买礼服 |
[41:53] | With who? “Bones”? Who’s Bones? | 谁 波恩斯吗 谁是波恩斯 |
[41:57] | – Oh, crap. – Katie, who’s Bones? | -完了 -凯蒂 谁是波恩斯 |
[42:01] | He’s Mom’s friend. | 他是妈的朋友 |
[42:03] | I wasn’t supposed to tell you about it. Crap. | 我不该跟你说的 完蛋了 |
[42:06] | She has a boyfriend? Named Bones? | 她有男朋友了 叫做波恩斯 |
[42:11] | – What is he, a drifter? – No. | -他是干嘛的 流浪汉吗 -不 |
[42:13] | Why didn’t she tell me? | 她为什么不告诉我 |
[42:16] | Well, Emma… | 艾玛 |
[42:19] | You’re so good at being alone. | 你一个人也会把自己照顾得很好 |
[42:20] | Mom and I aren’t like that. | 可老妈和我没办法 |
[42:22] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – It just is true. | -这什么意思 -事实就是这样 |
[42:25] | Look, Katie. | 听着 凯蒂 |
[42:28] | You’re 22. | 你才22岁 |
[42:29] | Do you really think you’re ready to quit school…? | 你真的做好准备退学了吗 |
[42:31] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[42:40] | Tea for your ‘gina. | 你的茶 |
[42:43] | Thanks. My sister’s getting married. | 谢谢 我妹妹要结婚了 |
[42:46] | – Yes, we know that. – We heard. | -我们知道 -我们听见了 |
[42:48] | Oh, shut up, Emma. | 闭嘴 艾玛 |
[42:50] | Did you take your Pamprin? | 你喝月月舒了吗 |
[42:51] | – Leave me alone. – You leave me alone. | -别管我 -谁想管你 |
[42:53] | I love it when we’re all on the same cycle. | 大家一起来大姨妈的感觉真棒 |
[42:55] | We all get to be passive-aggressive and fight. | 大家都变得烦躁易怒 |
[42:57] | You are not even a woman. | 你又不是女的 |
[43:01] | Who is that? | 会是谁啊 |
[43:05] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[43:07] | Hey, it’s Adam. | 我是亚当 |
[43:10] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[43:13] | Go away. | 你走吧 |
[43:15] | I’ve got cupcakes. | 我带了蛋糕 |
[43:33] | Hello, everyone. | 各位好啊 |
[43:34] | I told you not to come. It’s not safe in here. | 我叫你别来的 这里不安全 |
[43:37] | Do you think that you have red velvet in there? | 你买的里面有没有红色天鹅绒蛋糕 |
[43:40] | I might. | 可能吧 |
[43:41] | Let’s take a look and see what we have here. | 我们来看看都有些什么 |
[43:46] | Shira, chocolate. Now. | 希拉 给我巧克力的 快点 |
[43:49] | I understand what’s going on. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[43:50] | You’re all on the same cycle. | 你们一起来大姨妈啊 |
[43:52] | This is very exciting. | 真是激动 |
[43:55] | Your uterine walls will | 你们的子宫内膜会 |
[43:56] | be shedding for the next three to five days. | 在接下来的三到五天内不断脱落 |
[43:58] | Nice memorization. Did you Google that? | 记性真好 你百度的吗 |
[44:01] | I may have. | 应该吧 |
[44:03] | Because you’re women. | 因为你们是女人 |
[44:05] | And I think that’s a beautiful thing. | 而且我觉得这是个好事 |
[44:08] | It’s like a crime scene in my pants. | 我内裤里就像犯罪现场一样 |
[44:12] | Oh. I also… | 我还 |
[44:16] | …made you this. | 给你做了这个 |
[44:18] | To help soothe your womb. | 来安抚你的子宫 |
[44:22] | It’s a mix. | 是一张歌曲合辑 |
[44:24] | “Even Flow,” “Red Red Wine.” | 《静静的流》 《红红的葡萄酒》 |
[44:28] | “Sunday Bloody Sunday”? | 还有《血色星期天》吗 |
[44:31] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[44:32] | Did you make me a period mix? | 你给我做了一张月经合辑吗 |
[44:36] | That’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[44:37] | Frank Sinatra. | 弗兰克·辛纳屈的[20世纪最重要的流行音乐人物 与猫王 披头士齐名] |
[44:40] | “I’ve Got The World On A String.” | 《世界在我指缝之中》 |
[44:42] | It’s a classic. | 这首很经典 |
[44:46] | Keep, keep bleedin’ love. | 我的爱血流不止 |
[44:49] | I keep bleedin’… | 我血流成河 |
[44:51] | Get that shit away from me. | 把那玩意拿开 |
[44:53] | Come on, it’s soup. | 来吧 汤而已 |
[44:54] | It’s good for your uterus. | 对你的子宫有好处 |
[44:56] | Just take it, or I’m gonna keep singing. | 喝吧 要不然我就一直唱 |
[45:03] | Keep bleedin’, I keep, keep bleedin’ love | 血一直流 我的爱血流不止 |
[45:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[45:25] | Oh, Adam. | 亚当 |
[45:28] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[45:30] | What? | 什么 |
[45:33] | We fell asleep. We were spooning. | 我们睡着了 我们抱在一起睡着了 |
[45:39] | – We were? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[45:41] | And we were spooning with our clothes on, | 而且我们是穿着衣服的 |
[45:44] | which is like ten times worse. | 简直是糟透了 |
[45:48] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah. | -该死 -是啊 |
[45:50] | – Fully clothed spoon. – This is bad. | -合衣抱在一起 -太糟了 |
[45:57] | This is my fault. I should not have made you soup. | 是我的错 不该给你做汤的 |
[46:01] | – What are we gonna do? – About what? | -我们怎么办 -什么怎么办 |
[46:05] | Maybe we should … maybe we should stop for a while. | 也许我们应该 应该停一段时间 |
[46:09] | No, we’re not stopping. | 不行 不能停 |
[46:13] | Yeah, well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:18] | Go hook up with someone else. | 去找别的什么人约会吧 |
[46:23] | – Are you serious? – Yeah, go… | -你说真的吗 -是的 去 |
[46:25] | Go to the nearest bar and have sex with a stranger. | 去最近的酒吧找个陌生人做爱吧 |
[46:28] | – You’re kidding? – No. | -你说笑吧 -没有 |
[46:37] | – This is crazy. – You made me a period mix. | -疯了 -你做了张月经合辑给我 |
[46:44] | Adam, this is an emergency. | 亚当 这是个紧急状况 |
[46:47] | – So you just want me to go? – Yeah. | -所以你想让我走吗 -是的 |
[46:50] | – Just have sex with a random woman? – Yeah, go. | -随便找个女人做爱 -是的 去吧 |
[46:52] | Like a sexual woman? | 随便哪个女的吗 |
[46:54] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[46:58] | I’ll go have sex with someone, too. | 我也会去找别人做爱的 |
[47:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[47:11] | – No, this is gonna be good for us. – Yeah. It’s great. | -这对我们彼此都好 -真是好啊 |
[47:20] | Great. Well done. Well played. | 很好 干得好 很不错 |
[47:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[47:27] | I haven’t seen her in two weeks, so… | 我已经两周没见她了 所以 |
[47:30] | She said I should hook up with other people. | 她说我该和别人约会 |
[47:32] | I mean, what am I supposed to do with that? | 我该怎么做 |
[47:34] | – Look at my face. – No, I get it. I just… | -看着我 -不 我明白 只是 |
[47:37] | Look at my face. What does my face say? | 看着我 看到我的表情了吗 |
[47:39] | Yeah, Adam, come on, | 拜托啊 亚当 |
[47:40] | you’re living every man’s dreams. | 你过的是每个男人梦寐以求的生活 |
[47:41] | I mean, she wants you to hook up with other girls. | 她想让你跟别的女人约会啊 |
[47:43] | – Yes. – Look, in ten years from now, | -是的 -试想一下 从现在起的十年 |
[47:45] | you’re gonna be having sex with your wife. | 你都要跟你老婆做爱 |
[47:47] | And it’s gonna be in the missionary position. | 而且永远都是男上女下的老套路 |
[47:49] | – And one of you is going to be asleep. – Yep. | -其中一人会无聊到睡着 -对 |
[47:52] | And you’re gonna think back to this moment, | 到时你就会想念旧时光了 |
[47:54] | and you’re gonna call me up, crying. | 然后打电话找我哭诉 |
[47:57] | And I’m gonna laugh in your face, | 我会当着你的面嘲笑你 |
[47:58] | Adam. I’m sorry, but it’s what I’m gonna do. | 亚当 就算不厚道 但我还会这么做 |
[48:01] | This is a gift right now. | 现在这绝对是个恩赐 |
[48:02] | You don’t even have to have breakfast with her. | 你甚至都不用跟她一起吃早饭 |
[48:04] | I know. I get that. I just… | 我知道 我明白 只是 |
[48:07] | Look at my face. | 好好看看我 |
[48:11] | You bringing Adam to the Christmas party tonight? | 你会带亚当参加今晚的圣诞派对吗 |
[48:13] | No. Things were getting too intense, | 不 事情有点过头了 |
[48:14] | so we decided not to see each other | 所以我们决定直到彼此找到对象 |
[48:16] | until we hook up with other people. | 再重新见面 |
[48:18] | OK. Yes. Good. We are getting laid tonight, right? | 好 我们今晚要跟人上床 对吧 |
[48:23] | This is gonna be like Sideways, | 这会像《杯酒人生》一样 |
[48:24] | except that you’re Paul Giamatti, | 不过你会是保罗·吉亚玛提 |
[48:25] | – and I’m the guy that gets laid. – I can’t get laid? | -而我是那个放纵的 -我不能做爱吗 |
[48:28] | No. Tonight is about me, Emma. | 不 今晚我是主角 艾玛 |
[48:29] | All right? I’m feeling hot. | 好吗 我感觉很兴奋 |
[48:30] | I’m feeling good. I am wearing bikini bottoms | 我感觉很棒 我穿着比基尼泳裤 |
[48:32] | because my other underwear is dirty. | 因为只有这条裤子是干净的 |
[48:34] | All right, we’re hot. You feel hot? | 我们很性感 你感觉到了吗 |
[48:37] | No one threw up on me today. | 今天没人对着我呕吐啊 |
[48:39] | We’re sluts, Emma! | 我们是荡妇 艾玛 |
[48:41] | We’re dirty, dirty, sluts! | 我们是骚动的荡妇 |
[48:43] | – OK. – Remember, we’re sluts! | -好吧 -记住了 我们是荡妇 |
[48:58] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[49:02] | No, I got that! I got that, pal. | 不 我来 我来 伙计 |
[49:04] | That’s gonna be me. | 那是我的职责 |
[49:08] | – Did you just open the car door for me? – Yes, I did. | -你刚帮我开了门吗 -是的 |
[49:11] | No one’s ever done that for me before. Do it again. | 从来没人对我这么做过 再来一次 |
[49:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:19] | – How’s that? – It’s amazing. | -感觉怎么样 -太棒了 |
[49:23] | Can I have your arm? | 我能勾着你吗 |
[49:26] | So, when I have to tell someone | 每当我要和别人说 |
[49:28] | that someone they loved died, | 他们的爱人过世时 |
[49:29] | it’s hard, you know? Sometimes I laugh. | 和难去面对他们 有时我大笑 |
[49:32] | Because it’s kind of weird. | 因为这太奇怪了 |
[49:35] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[49:36] | – Oh, don’t even think about it. – I’m gonna go talk to him. | -想都别想 -我要去和他搭讪 |
[49:40] | Emma, no. | 艾玛 不 |
[49:42] | I’m gonna do this. | 我就要去 |
[49:45] | Emma, think about your career. Do not do this. | 艾玛 考虑下你的职业发展 不要啊 |
[49:51] | – Dr. Metzner. – Yes? | -梅茨讷医生 -什么事 |
[49:53] | Hi. I’m Emma Kurtzman. | 你好 我是艾玛·库兹曼 |
[49:56] | I’ve been ho, ho, hoping that | 我一直一直一直很希望 |
[50:00] | I’d get the chance to talk to you. | 能有机会和你聊聊 |
[50:04] | – Does anyone here need a drink? – Patron! | -这里有谁想要喝一杯吗 -我要 |
[50:08] | How are you guys doing? | 你们好吗 |
[50:10] | – Joy, come join us. – Hey, Joy. | -乔伊 过来一起坐 -乔伊好啊 |
[50:13] | – What’s up? – I have to work. | -你好吗 -我得工作 |
[50:14] | – Come on, just sit down for a second. – Sit down. | -来吧 就一会儿 -坐下 |
[50:16] | – OK. – Come on. Here. You take that one. | -好吧 -来这 你拿着那个 |
[50:18] | – We’re just hanging. – Thank you. | -我们瞎侃呢 -谢谢 |
[50:19] | Screw the customers. | 别管那些客人了 |
[50:21] | She is so good at impressions. | 她很会模仿 |
[50:23] | – Do an impression, then. – Yes, do an impression. | -模仿一个 -来一个吧 |
[50:26] | All right, guess who this is. | 好吧 猜猜这是谁 |
[50:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[50:33] | – Dad! – Oh, my God, that’s so cute. | -爸爸 -天啊 太可爱了 |
[50:35] | – I don’t know. – Come on. | -我不知道 -来吧 |
[50:36] | – Where are you? – I don’t know. | -你在哪里 -我不知道 |
[50:38] | – Where are you, Dad? – It’s Nemo. | -你在哪 爸爸 -是尼莫 |
[50:42] | – Yes! – Yeah. | -对了 -是啊 |
[50:43] | – Nemo. – Amazing. | -海底总动员啊 -真棒 |
[50:45] | I don’t know why I didn’t get that. | 为什么我会猜不出来 |
[50:47] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[50:48] | ‘Cause I’ve seen it a thousand times. That’s how. | 因为我看过一千遍了 |
[50:51] | Drew Barrymore. | 模仿德鲁·巴里摩尔 |
[50:52] | I don’t know if I’m drunk enough. | 不知道今天成不成的了 |
[50:54] | – Come on. – You can’t do Drew Barrymore. | -来吧 -你学不像的 |
[50:55] | Oh, but she can. | 信不信由你 |
[50:57] | Happy holidays. I was in The Wedding Singer. | 节日快乐 我演的是《婚礼歌手》 |
[51:03] | That’s it. That’s all I have. | 就是这样 我只会这么多了 |
[51:05] | That was kind of an amazing Drew Barrymore. | 演得很像德鲁·巴里摩尔啊 |
[51:07] | You kind of even looked like her when you did it. | 你学的时候确实和她有几分神似 |
[51:09] | Oh, my God, Joy. I love you so much. | 我的天啊 乔伊 我太爱你了 |
[51:14] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[51:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:17] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[51:19] | …I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:21] | – Wait. – I’m seriously in love with you. | -等等 -说真的 我爱你 |
[51:24] | Wait. Why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 等等 你怎么不早点告诉我 |
[51:26] | – I didn’t have the courage. – Oh, my God. This is amazing. | -我不敢 -我的天啊 太棒了 |
[51:30] | God, you look so beautiful. | 你长得真漂亮 |
[51:32] | And your eyes are so pretty. | 你的眼睛真迷人 |
[51:34] | – Have you got…? – Let’s do this. | -你有… -来吧 |
[51:37] | Wallace, could you take a picture of this? | 华莱士 能给我们拍个照吗 |
[51:39] | Yeah, Wallace, I got a camera right here, | 是啊 华莱士 相机在这 |
[51:41] | if you just wanna… | 如果你想… |
[51:42] | No problem at all. Just get a little closer, ladies. | 没问题啊 靠近点 女士们 |
[51:45] | All right. Everybody smile. | 好的 大家笑一个 |
[51:48] | Happy ho-lidays! | 节日快乐 |
[51:59] | Merry Christmas. Happy holidays. | 圣诞快乐 节日快乐 |
[52:01] | Can I get you a dri…? | 要我给你拿杯喝 |
[52:07] | You want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[52:10] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 好的 |
[52:11] | I’ll get my stuff. | 我去拿东西 |
[52:41] | Listen, don’t fuck one of those girls. | 听着 不要和这些女的做爱 |
[52:43] | They’re not… they’re not nice. They’re not nice girls. | 她们不 她们不好 不是好女孩 |
[52:48] | What? Emma? | 什么 艾玛 |
[52:51] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[52:53] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[52:55] | Yeah, hi. What are you doing? Where are you? | 是我 你在做什么 你在哪 |
[52:58] | I’m just studying for the doctor test. | 我在学习 准备医生考评 |
[53:02] | You’re coming tomorrow, right? | 你明天会来的 对吗 |
[53:03] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[53:06] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[53:08] | I am following your instructions diligently. | 我很好的遵循了你的指示 |
[53:10] | – Put that away! – Who are you talking to? | -把它拿开 -你在跟谁说话 |
[53:19] | Are you there? You’re not there, are you? | 你还在吗 挂掉了对吗 |
[53:24] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[53:33] | Take me to Adam’s house. | 带我去亚当家 |
[53:35] | – OK, ma’am, where’s that? – Where Adam lives. | -小姐 在哪 -在亚当住的地方 |
[53:38] | – All right… – Just go. Go. | -好吧 -快点走 走 |
[53:40] | OK, I’m going. | 好的 这就走 |
[53:57] | Got a cocktail for the ladies. | 给你们两位小姐调了杯鸡尾酒 |
[54:01] | That’s my Christopher Walken. | 我模仿的是克里斯托弗·沃肯 |
[54:04] | Yeah. I’ll just set these over here and… | 我把这些放在一边 |
[54:10] | …then we can all sort of involve ourselves in … | 然后我们就能一起… |
[54:13] | OK, let’s… | 好吧 让我们 |
[54:15] | Well, you guys are doing a really good job. | 你们真是相当投入啊 |
[54:19] | I’ll just be over here if you need me. | 如果要我帮忙我就在这啊 |
[54:21] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[54:23] | Adam Franklin! | 亚当·弗兰克林 |
[54:28] | Adam! Franklin! | 亚当·弗兰克林 |
[54:31] | Ok. | 好的 |
[54:33] | Just keep up the good work, ladies. | 就这样保持住 女士们 |
[54:43] | What are…? What are you…? | 什么 你干什么 |
[54:48] | Are you…? | 你是不是 |
[54:50] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 是 是的 |
[54:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[54:59] | – This is Joy. – I’m Joy. Hi. | -这是乔伊 -我是乔伊 你好 |
[55:03] | – Good for you. – Adam? | -很好 -亚当啊 |
[55:08] | And this is Lisa. | 这是丽莎 |
[55:11] | You are such an overachiever. | 你真是超额完成指标了啊 |
[55:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:17] | No, we don’t need her. Make her leave. | 我们不需要她 让她走 |
[55:19] | No. You leave. | 不 走的该是你们 |
[55:22] | Are you trying to get rid of us? | 你想让我们走吗 |
[55:25] | You look like a pumpkin, bitch! | 你们长得就像南瓜 婊子 |
[55:26] | – This is amazing. – Oh, you make… hey! | -太惊人了 -你这是 |
[55:31] | OK. I got this. | 好了 交给我 |
[55:33] | I got this. You just… calm down. | 交给我 你们冷静点 |
[55:40] | But we don’t look anything like pumpkins. | 但我们哪里像南瓜了 |
[55:43] | I know. She probably forgot to take her meds. | 我懂 她可能忘了吃药 |
[55:47] | You know, for your own safety, | 为了你们的安全着想 |
[55:48] | you’d better get your stuff and go. | 还是收拾一下快走吧 |
[55:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:53] | Watch out, though. She could be anywhere. | 小心 她可能躲在什么地方 |
[55:55] | She’s quick. Like a puma. | 她身手很快 像头美洲狮 |
[56:01] | You’re so mean! | 你个疯婆娘 |
[56:02] | Ring, ring! It’s the pumpkin patch! | 叮咚 叮咚 这里是南瓜田 |
[56:05] | They want their pumpkins back! | 他们想拿回他们的南瓜 |
[56:07] | – We’re not pumpkins! – We’re ladies! | -我们不是南瓜 -我们是淑女 |
[56:10] | But you’re so orange. | 但你们都是橙色的 |
[56:12] | Hey, someone call Charlie Brown! | 谁去给《史努比》的查理·布朗打个电话 |
[56:15] | We found the great pumpkin! | 南瓜大王在我们这 |
[56:17] | Ow! Don’t! Don’t! | 不要 不要 |
[56:27] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[56:29] | I felt like Flavor Flav. | 我觉得我要变成全民公敌了 |
[56:32] | I can’t believe you chose those girls. | 我真不敢相信你选了那些女孩 |
[56:35] | Are you jealous? | 你吃醋了吗 |
[56:37] | Don’t do that. Don’t just disappear like that on me. | 别再这样了 别再这样不理我了 |
[56:41] | – You told me to. – You shouldn’t listen to me. | -你让我这么做的 -你就不该听我的 |
[56:44] | Fine, I won’t. | 好吧 我以后不了 |
[56:54] | – Did you smell my hair? – No. | -你在闻我头发吗 -没有 |
[57:08] | What did you want to talk to me about? | 你刚想跟我说什么 |
[57:09] | Wait. Just hang out here. | 等一下 在那里待着 |
[57:10] | Right here? | 这里吗 |
[57:11] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[57:13] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[57:15] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[57:28] | As the days of the year roll by. | 时间如流水般逝去 |
[57:33] | There’s one that brings a tear to a daddy’s eye. | 有一件事让老爸泪湿眼眶 |
[57:38] | ‘Cause I’m so happy. | 因为我是如此高兴 |
[57:41] | To be your pappy. | 能做你的爸爸 |
[57:45] | Today and I’ll tell you why. | 今日我会告诉你原因 |
[57:51] | It’s your birthday. | 今天是你的生日 |
[57:54] | Baby boy. | 宝贝儿子 |
[57:57] | – It’s your birthday. – Birthday. | -今天是你生日 -生日 |
[58:00] | Birthday boy. | 小寿星 |
[58:03] | – Happy birthday, happy birthday – Hap.. py! | -生日快乐 生日快乐 -生日 |
[58:05] | – Happy birthday, happy birthday – Birth.. day! | -生日快乐 生日快乐 -快乐 |
[58:08] | Happy birthday. | 祝你 |
[58:10] | To you | 生日快乐 |
[58:11] | Everybody! | 大家一起来 |
[58:13] | Happy birthday. | 祝你 |
[58:17] | To you! | 生日快乐 |
[58:29] | Blow it out! Blow it out! Oh, Adam, happy birthday. | 吹蜡烛 吹蜡烛 亚当 生日快乐 |
[58:31] | – We’re so proud of you. – Make a wish. | -我们为你骄傲 -许个愿吧 |
[58:42] | Guys, you get a five-minute warning. | 伙计 你们还有五分钟 |
[58:44] | – OK? – No, he’s ten-one. | -好吗 -不 他还有十分钟 |
[58:46] | I already texted him. | 我已经给他发短信了 |
[58:48] | – So, all is forgiven? – No. Nothing is forgiven. | -原谅我了吗 -不可饶恕 |
[58:54] | Adam, don’t you think it’s been weird for me, too? | 亚当 难道你觉得这对我来说很正常吗 |
[58:57] | Knowing that… my own son had sex with my girlfriend? | 知道自己儿子跟我女友有过一腿 |
[59:02] | But I got over it. You should, too. | 但我想通了 你也该想通啊 |
[59:04] | Excuse me! Can I have your autograph, please? | 打扰一下 能给我签个名吗 |
[59:06] | – Mine, too, please. – Certainly. | -还有我 -当然 |
[59:08] | Listen, let me take you to a nice birthday dinner tonight. | 听着 晚上我请你吃生日餐吧 |
[59:11] | You, me and Vanessa. | 你 我和瓦妮莎 |
[59:12] | We have something we want to talk to you about. | 我们想跟你说点事 |
[59:14] | – Something? – Yeah. | -说点事吗 -是的 |
[59:16] | – Like what? – Just something important, ok? | -什么事 -很重要的事情 好吗 |
[59:19] | – Please don’t do this. – 8:30, STK. | -别这样 -八点半牛排餐厅见 |
[59:21] | All right? Be there. Bring anyone you want, all right? | 准时点 想带谁来都行 好吗 |
[59:25] | Bye, everyone. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢大家 |
[59:26] | Oh, thank you so much for coming. | 感谢您的到来 |
[59:27] | It’s been an honor. | 太荣幸了 |
[59:29] | – Great Scott! – Bravo! Bravo! | -斯科特无敌 -精彩 精彩 |
[59:37] | What the fuck? | 搞屁啊 |
[59:39] | – What happened? – Oh, my. | -怎么了 -天啊 |
[59:42] | Are you OK? Are you OK? What happened? | 还好吗 你怎么了 |
[59:45] | – Give me that! – That’s my phone! | -给我 -这是我的手机 |
[59:47] | Fuck you, Chuck! You’re very talented, but fuck you! | 去你的 恰克 拍的不错啊 操 |
[59:50] | Can we get a medic, please? | 谁去打个急救电话 |
[59:52] | Try to use it as little as possible. | 尽量少动手 |
[59:56] | – No sports or working out for a while. – Dr. Metzner? | -暂时先不要运动或锻炼 -梅茨讷医生 |
[1:00:01] | Adam, what’s going on? What happened? | 亚当 发生什么了 你怎么了 |
[1:00:04] | He sprained his wrist punching a wall. | 他砸墙时扭到手腕了 |
[1:00:08] | You texted me that you were dying. | 你给我发信息说你快死了 |
[1:00:11] | It really hurt. | 真的很疼啊 |
[1:00:13] | I gave him some hydrocodone for the night. | 我给他晚上开了点氢可酮 |
[1:00:15] | It’s a very strong painkiller. | 很见效的止痛药 |
[1:00:16] | You might want to have Dr. Kurtzman here drive you home. | 但可能库兹曼医生要送你回家了 |
[1:00:20] | And here is a prescription for an anti-inflammatory. | 这是消炎药处方 |
[1:00:25] | Don’t worry. You’re in good hands. | 别担心 你会得到很好的照顾 |
[1:00:27] | Your girlfriend here is a very talented doctor. | 你女朋友是这里很优秀的医生 |
[1:00:29] | No. No, I’m… I’m not his girlfriend. | 不 不 我不是他的女朋友 |
[1:00:32] | She is not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[1:00:34] | Oh, sorry. I saw that he listed you as an emergency contact. | 抱歉 但我看他把你列为紧急联络人 |
[1:00:39] | My mistake. Feel better. | 我弄错了 早日康复 |
[1:00:43] | Oh, by the way, I enjoyed your dad’s TV show. | 顺便说一句 我很喜欢你爸爸的电视节目 |
[1:00:47] | Great Scott. That’s funny stuff. | 斯科特无敌 很有意思 |
[1:00:50] | I’ll tell him you said that. | 我会转告他 |
[1:00:57] | My dad invited me to dinner, | 我爸叫我一起去吃饭 |
[1:01:00] | and he’s bringing Vanessa. | 他会带瓦妮莎 |
[1:01:03] | – You have to come. – No, I don’t. | -你也得来 -我不去 |
[1:01:06] | I just worked 14 hours. | 我刚上了十四个小时的班 |
[1:01:07] | I’m not gonna meet your parents. | 我不要去见你家长 |
[1:01:09] | You know what? Just help me. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[1:01:13] | These are really powerful painkillers. | 这止痛药药效真强 |
[1:01:16] | I can’t feel anything. | 我什么感觉都没了 |
[1:01:20] | Feel that? | 有感觉吗 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah. I felt that. | 嗯 相当有感觉 |
[1:01:26] | Happy birthday, Adam. | 生日快乐 亚当 |
[1:01:28] | I’m so glad you guys could join us for dinner. | 很高兴你们赏脸来 |
[1:01:30] | Cheers. I’ll come right back to take your order. | 请慢用 我等会过来点餐 |
[1:01:34] | So, how you doing there, kiddo? | 在那干得怎么样 小子 |
[1:01:38] | Perfect, Dad. Thank you for asking. | 很好 爸 多谢关心 |
[1:01:43] | How long have you two been together? | 你们俩在一起多久了 |
[1:01:44] | Oh, we’re not. | 我们没有 |
[1:01:46] | – We’re sex friends. – Yeah. Yes, we are. | -我们是炮友 -是的 |
[1:01:50] | Yeah, friends with benefits? Fuck buddies? | 上床的朋友 做爱的死党 |
[1:01:55] | Great Scott! | 斯科特无敌啊 |
[1:01:59] | I know this might be hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[1:02:00] | but just because I’m your ex-girlfriend | 尽管我是你前女友 |
[1:02:03] | doesn’t mean that you can’t look at me as a kind of… mum? | 但并不意味着你不能把我当成你妈 |
[1:02:09] | – Oh, boy. – Especially because, well, | -我的妈啊 -而且 |
[1:02:11] | Alvin and I have been talking about | 埃尔文和我已经在讨论 |
[1:02:14] | creating new life together. | 生孩子的事了 |
[1:02:17] | You see, we were at Burning Man. | 当时我们盛装参加 |
[1:02:19] | And we were dressed up. | 火人节[内华达州黑石沙漠活动] |
[1:02:20] | Yeah. I was dressed as a fire bird. | 是的 我穿得像只火烈鸟 |
[1:02:23] | And what were you dressed as? | 那你呢 |
[1:02:24] | I was naked. And we were just out there in the desert, | 我裸体 我们在沙漠里 |
[1:02:28] | and he was burying my bare body in the sand. | 他把我的胴体埋在沙子里 |
[1:02:31] | Yeah. Pecking at it with my… fire beak. | 我用我的鸟喙轻啄她 |
[1:02:35] | And then I just thought, | 然后我想 |
[1:02:37] | you know, what if all these grains of sand, | 如果这一颗颗的沙 |
[1:02:41] | were actually babies? | 都是小婴儿会怎么样 |
[1:02:44] | – And so we… – We had this wonderful idea. | -所以我们 -就有了这个美妙的想法 |
[1:02:48] | And we… well, we’d like your blessing, Adam. | 我们 我们想得到你的祝福 亚当 |
[1:02:52] | How do you feel about the two of us having a baby together? | 你觉得我们俩生个孩子怎么样 |
[1:02:58] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:03:02] | This isn’t really my place. I mean, who am I? | 我的确不该管这事的 我有什么权力说呢 |
[1:03:05] | I just have sex with your son sometimes. | 只是和你儿子经常做爱罢了 |
[1:03:07] | – But… – Yes, she does. | -但 -她真敢 |
[1:03:09] | But… there is really no reason | 但 你们真的没有任何理由 |
[1:03:12] | for you to bring a child into this world, | 把一个小生命带到这世上 |
[1:03:15] | since you’re acting like children already. | 因为你们已经够幼稚的了 |
[1:03:18] | – That was really mean. – Yeah. | -这很伤人 -是的 |
[1:03:21] | I’m mean. But you’re fucking crazy. | 我只是说话伤人 但你他妈是发疯了 |
[1:03:23] | ‘Cause given the choice between Adam and his dad, | 如果亚当和他爸让我选 |
[1:03:26] | given the choice between Adam and anyone, really, | 或者亚当和任何人让我选 说真的 |
[1:03:28] | I’d choose Adam, every time. | 我每一次都会选亚当 |
[1:03:33] | – Do you want to get out of here? – Yep. | -你想走吗 -好 |
[1:03:36] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[1:03:39] | Oh, by the way… | 顺便说句 |
[1:03:41] | …it’s the best sex of my life. | 和他做爱是人生一大快事 |
[1:03:47] | Great Scott! | 斯科特无敌 |
[1:03:56] | I have to say, this is probably | 我必须得说 这可能 |
[1:03:57] | the best birthday dinner ever. | 是我吃过最棒的生日晚餐 |
[1:04:00] | I wanted to make it special. | 我想弄得特别点 |
[1:04:03] | Yeah? Where’s the cake? | 是吗 蛋糕呢 |
[1:04:05] | That comes later, baby. | 稍安勿躁 宝贝 |
[1:04:10] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -什么 |
[1:04:12] | Thank you for what you did back at the restaurant. | 刚在餐厅谢谢你 |
[1:04:34] | Go on a date with me. | 跟我约次会吧 |
[1:04:37] | You’re heavily sedated. | 你镇定剂用了太多了吧 |
[1:04:39] | Come on, it’s… it’s one date. Just do it. | 就一次 试一下嘛 |
[1:04:42] | Why? So I can wear makeup and act perfect all night? | 为了让我好好打扮然后举止得体一整晚吗 |
[1:04:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:47] | I’ll pick you up, | 我会先去接你 |
[1:04:49] | and we can talk about our favorite books | 然后讨论我们最喜欢的书 |
[1:04:51] | and our favorite TV shows. | 和最爱看的电视节目 |
[1:04:54] | I’ll pay for everything, and you can reward me | 我全程买单 然后你可以给我点甜头 |
[1:04:57] | with an over-the-jeans cock rub. | 隔着裤子摸摸我小弟就行了 |
[1:05:01] | Like a real date. | 真正的约一次会 |
[1:05:02] | – Is that really what you want? – This Friday. | -你真想这样吗 -这周五 |
[1:05:06] | This Friday is Valentine’s Day. | 周五是情人节 |
[1:05:08] | – Yeah. – No. | -是的 -不行 |
[1:05:10] | Go big or go home. | 你要好好约会还是回家 |
[1:05:11] | There’ll be hearts, and maybe some flowers. | 我会准备心形卡片 可能再来点鲜花 |
[1:05:18] | One date. | 就一次 |
[1:05:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:05:25] | – What? – I’ll go on a date with you. | -什么 -我答应和你约会 |
[1:05:28] | – What? – I’ll go on a date with you. | -什么 -我答应和你约会 |
[1:05:31] | – I thought that’s what you said. – But no flowers, OK? | -我猜你也会这么说 -但别送花行吗 |
[1:05:54] | You look amazing. | 你真美 |
[1:05:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:02] | – You said no flowers. – That’s pretty cute. | -你说不要花的 -挺可爱的 |
[1:06:05] | Yeah, I’m pretty good at this. | 是啊 这可是我的专长呢 |
[1:06:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:10] | I’ve had a really tough day, so, I just won’t… | 我已经忙了一天 所以我不想 |
[1:06:15] | I promise. It’s about to get better. | 我保证 一定让你很开心 |
[1:06:31] | – I made you a Valentine’s Day card. – What? | -我给你做了张情人节卡片 -什么 |
[1:06:37] | It’s perfect. | 很棒 |
[1:06:39] | Can you read it for me? Is that weird? | 你能读给我听吗 会奇怪吗 |
[1:06:44] | “You give me premature ventricular contractions.” | 你让我心室早期收缩 |
[1:06:49] | I’m assuming that’s a good thing? | 应该是句好话吧 |
[1:06:51] | You make my heart skip a beat. | 你让我的心漏跳一拍 |
[1:06:55] | – Don’t make fun of me. – Wow. | -别笑我 -真吃惊 |
[1:06:58] | – So, you ready for tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚你准备好了吗 -是的 |
[1:07:02] | I’m glad to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[1:07:06] | – Are you excited? – Yeah. | -你兴奋吗 -对 |
[1:07:09] | – Louder! – Yeah! | -大点声 -是的 |
[1:07:11] | – Yeah! – So excited! | -是的 -太兴奋了 |
[1:07:15] | Here’s our itinerary. | 这是今晚的行程表 |
[1:07:17] | You made me an itinerary? | 你还为我做了行程表吗 |
[1:07:19] | Yeah, we got a lot to do. | 太多要做的了 |
[1:07:20] | We got to make up for lost time. | 得加紧点 |
[1:07:23] | Google Maps. Nice. | 谷歌地图 不错 |
[1:07:25] | OK, full disclosure: | 好 先提个醒 |
[1:07:28] | I have played before, | 我以前就玩过 |
[1:07:31] | and I might be kind of good. | 而且还挺擅长的 |
[1:07:33] | – This is pretty. – It is pretty. | -这很漂亮 -是不错 |
[1:07:35] | – But this… it’s just gonna be fun. – OK. | -但会很好玩 -好的 |
[1:07:38] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[1:07:40] | OK. Don’t expect too much. | 行 别要求太高了 |
[1:07:48] | Nice and easy. | 进个轻松漂亮的球 |
[1:07:57] | – Yeah. I stuck it in. – Wow. | -进了 -很好 |
[1:08:01] | Well, this hole’s a little bit more complicated. | 这个洞复杂点 |
[1:08:03] | You’re gonna have to bank it off there. | 你要把球反弹进去 |
[1:08:06] | It’s all about the geometry. | 要会点几何 |
[1:08:07] | I’m a doctor. | 我可是医生 |
[1:08:22] | That hole is my bitch! | 我爱死这洞了 |
[1:08:38] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:08:41] | Yeah! | 好 |
[1:08:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:46] | I don’t get my own milk shake? | 我没有奶昔吗 |
[1:08:48] | No, it’s one milk shake, | 不 只有一杯 |
[1:08:50] | two straws. That’s what makes it special. | 两根吸管才特别 |
[1:08:53] | But I’m so hungry. | 但我饿死了 |
[1:08:55] | We have dinner later. | 等会就去吃饭 |
[1:08:56] | Didn’t you read the itinerary? | 你没看行程表吗 |
[1:08:57] | You’re gonna get more shake, | 你嘴比我大 |
[1:08:59] | you have a bigger mouth. | 所以肯定要喝得比我多 |
[1:09:00] | You have a pretty big mouth. Oh, easy. | 你嘴也不小哦 慢点 |
[1:09:08] | Hey! That’s cheating. | 你做弊 |
[1:09:18] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:09:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:09:23] | – I really like you. – I really like you | -我真的很喜欢你 -我真的很喜欢你 |
[1:09:27] | I actually think that… | 我觉得 |
[1:09:32] | …I’m falling … | 我陷入 |
[1:09:39] | You can have the rest. | 剩下的都给你 |
[1:10:09] | How do they change these lightbulbs? | 他们要怎么换灯泡 |
[1:10:11] | Must be a nightmare. | 真是棘手的大工程啊 |
[1:10:13] | – Adam? – Oh, here. You want your coat? | -亚当 -这 要穿上吗 |
[1:10:17] | – I can take that. – You cold? | -我自己来 -你冷吗 |
[1:10:23] | I can’t do this. Could you please take me back to work? | 我受不了了 你能送我回医院吗 |
[1:10:26] | No. No, that’s not the deal. | 不 不行 我们说好了的 |
[1:10:29] | The deal is that we’re gonna walk around, | 等下我们会散散步 |
[1:10:32] | and we’re gonna look at the twinkly lights, and then … | 再看看一闪一闪的灯光 然后 |
[1:10:34] | Why are you messing everything up? | 你为什么要把一切弄砸 |
[1:10:37] | That’s what people do, Emma. | 一般人都这么做 艾玛 |
[1:10:39] | They buy each other flowers, and they go to museums… | 给互方买花 一起去博物馆 |
[1:10:42] | You know me. This stuff freaks me out. | 你知道我的 这些东西让我害怕 |
[1:10:45] | It’s fake. | 都是假的 |
[1:10:48] | What’s wrong with what we’re doing? | 我们之前那样不好吗 |
[1:10:50] | It’s working. We don’t have to fight… | 很适合我们 用不着吵架… |
[1:10:51] | – Maybe I want to fight. – Yeah, well, I don’t. | -也许我就是想吵架 -好吧 但我不想 |
[1:10:54] | What are you gonna do? You’re never gonna feel anything? | 你想怎么样 打算一辈子不动真情吗 |
[1:10:57] | How you gonna do that? | 你准备怎么不动真情 |
[1:10:59] | I don’t know. I’ll figure it out. | 我不知道 会有办法的 |
[1:11:05] | – You’re so messed up. – Yeah? | -你太糟糕了 -是吗 |
[1:11:08] | I don’t need you to take care of me. | 我不用你照顾我 |
[1:11:09] | I take care of myself. | 我能自己照顾自己 |
[1:11:13] | That’s what I do. | 这就是我 |
[1:11:15] | Why don’t you go find some other girl who’s not gonna hurt you? | 你为什么不找个不会伤害你的女孩 |
[1:11:22] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:11:25] | It’s obvious. I completely love you. There. | 很明显 我彻底爱上你了 |
[1:11:27] | Oh, yeah. You’re such a wimp. | 你真是个懦夫 |
[1:11:29] | – I am not a wimp. – Well, then be with me! | -我不是 -那就和我在一起啊 |
[1:11:32] | OK, you’re gonna fight me. Yeah? | 现在要你打我了吗 |
[1:11:33] | Is that what you’re gonna…? | 你准备这么打我… |
[1:11:34] | You can’t fight me, you’re miniature. | 你打不过我的 你这么矮 |
[1:11:37] | You’re like a girl Rick Moranis. | 就像个女版的武大郎 |
[1:11:40] | You fight like a hamster. | 你打的一点力道也没有 |
[1:11:42] | Hey. Hey! | 注意点 |
[1:11:45] | Excuse me! Excuse me! You can’t do that here. | 抱歉 抱歉 你们不能在这闹 |
[1:11:49] | OK. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[1:12:00] | All right, you’re out! | 行了 你输了 |
[1:12:18] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能这样下去了 |
[1:12:25] | I’m not gonna see you again. | 我以后不会再见你了 |
[1:12:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:12:31] | That makes sense. | 这样才对 |
[1:12:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:13:12] | – Hey, you OK? – Yeah. I’m fine, thanks. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 谢了 |
[1:13:17] | – You wanna go get a coffee? – No, thanks. | -要来杯咖啡吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[1:13:36] | You’re a really good cook. | 你厨艺真是了得 |
[1:13:38] | Oh, this? I just threw it together. | 这些吗 只是拌在一起而已 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, shit. | 不是吧 |
[1:13:43] | Oh, hey, Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:13:47] | Adam. Hello! | 亚当 你好 |
[1:13:50] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:13:52] | Yeah, we were just having a romantic night | 我们刚刚准备过两人世界的时候 |
[1:13:53] | when your friend stopped by from work. | 你朋友就下班过来了 |
[1:13:56] | Usually I spend Valentine’s Day catching up on work and stuff, | 通常情人节我都用来加班什么的 |
[1:13:57] | but this is like, this is really fun. | 但这 这样挺有意思的 |
[1:14:01] | How was your night? | 你晚上玩得怎么样 |
[1:14:03] | Yeah, it wasn’t. | 不怎么样 |
[1:14:10] | Do you want to go to my room? | 要去我房间吗 |
[1:14:11] | Yes, I do. Perfect. | 好的 棒极了 |
[1:14:14] | Sorry, gotta go. So sorry. | 不好意思 得走了 真抱歉 |
[1:14:16] | Oh, you know what? I need a napkin. | 我想要张纸巾 |
[1:14:17] | Can I just borrow this one? | 能用你这张吗 |
[1:14:19] | Sorry. Just… quick. Thank you. Beautiful. | 不好意思就用一下 谢了 棒 |
[1:14:23] | So, I’m really excited to talk to you. | 很高兴能和你聊聊 |
[1:14:25] | I hope it’s OK that | 我从缴税申报单里 |
[1:14:26] | I got your address from the W-4. | 查到了你的地址 希望你别介意 |
[1:14:29] | – Is that weird? – No. | -会奇怪吗 -不会 |
[1:14:31] | OK. | 行 |
[1:14:34] | Oh, wow. This is cool. This is a cool space. | 很厉害 这房间很棒 |
[1:14:37] | – Thanks. – Cozy. | -谢谢 -很温馨 |
[1:14:39] | I didn’t know that… I’m sorry about everything. | 我不知道 有点乱真抱歉 |
[1:14:41] | What? Oh, my God. You’re sorry? Are you crazy? | 什么 天啊 你还抱歉 疯了吗 |
[1:14:44] | No, I’m sorry. | 是我抱歉才对 |
[1:14:45] | I’m the one who’s come to your house uninvited. | 我不请自来了 |
[1:14:47] | So unprofessional. But I read your script. | 太不礼貌了 但我读了你的剧本 |
[1:14:51] | – And I love it. I really do. – Really? | -我太喜欢了 真的 -是吗 |
[1:14:54] | Yeah, and honestly, like, | 是的 老实说 |
[1:14:55] | I didn’t think that you could write, | 我觉得你就是个花瓶 |
[1:14:56] | mainly ’cause you’re just… so beautiful. | 不太会写出好剧本的 |
[1:14:59] | Seriously, it’s distracting for me. | 真的 你帅到让我分心了 |
[1:15:01] | Thank you. For reading it. | 谢谢你看了 |
[1:15:03] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:15:05] | I mean, it’s just teenagers singing about homework. | 就是一群中学生唱唱关于作业的歌罢了 |
[1:15:07] | Yeah, yeah, but no, I read it and I was like, | 是的 但我看了就产生 |
[1:15:10] | “God, I want to, like, drive over there | 想要开车冲到你家的想法 |
[1:15:11] | and tell him in person.” | 当面告诉你我的感受 |
[1:15:12] | So I did. I got in my car, and here I am. | 所以我来了 开车你家来了 |
[1:15:14] | You know, it’s just… I know, it sounds crazy, | 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[1:15:17] | ’cause now that I’m saying it out loud, | 因为我一直喋喋不休 |
[1:15:18] | it does sound crazy. | 绝对是疯了 |
[1:15:19] | It’s not crazy. I mean, thank you for reading it. | 不会的 谢谢你看了它 |
[1:15:22] | No, no, no. I e-mailed it to Megan, and … | 不会不会 我把这个发给了梅根 |
[1:15:24] | – No shit? – Yeah. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[1:15:25] | – And we’ll see what she says. – Wow. | -到时看她怎么说 -哇 |
[1:15:28] | Yeah, I told her she’d be crazy to not like it. | 我跟她说 如果你不喜欢绝对是你不正常 |
[1:15:30] | But then again, she is a functioning psychotic, | 但话说回来 她时常发神经 |
[1:15:32] | so it’s like, who knows? | 所以也不知道她到底会怎么样 |
[1:15:33] | But there is this extra episode right before the break. | 在歇剧之前会有集番外 |
[1:15:36] | And they are gonna hire a freelancer, so… | 他们想找个自由撰稿人 |
[1:15:38] | I feel like I’m talking too much about this, but… | 我是不是说透露的太多了 |
[1:15:40] | – Hey, do you wanna…? – What? | -你想不想 -什么 |
[1:15:42] | Yeah, sorry. What were you gonna…? | 不好意思 你刚要说什么 |
[1:15:45] | Just to hang out. | 出去玩玩 |
[1:15:48] | Oh. That’s crazy. I was like, “What’s he gonna say?” | 有点奇怪 我刚在想 他会说什么 |
[1:15:50] | and then you said that. | 然后你就说了我想的 |
[1:15:51] | It’s not what I thought you were gonna say. | 不是说我想你这么说 |
[1:15:57] | That is a chair. | 这有把椅子 |
[1:16:02] | Fuck, yeah. | 妈的 不错 |
[1:16:04] | Do I curse too much? | 我脏话说太多了吗 |
[1:16:06] | Fuck, no. | 妈的 没有 |
[1:16:24] | Dr. Anseed, three-two-five-one. Dr. Anseed… | 安西德医生 3251号病房 安西德医生 |
[1:16:28] | – Hey. – …three-two-five-one. | -好啊 -3251号 |
[1:16:32] | Can I say something? | 我能说两句吗 |
[1:16:34] | And don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会 |
[1:16:36] | because you know I’ll be your friend, no matter what. | 无论怎样 我都会是你朋友 |
[1:16:38] | It’s just, you’ve been kind of depressing to be around lately, | 但你最近情绪有点低落 |
[1:16:42] | and I might start avoiding you in the hallway, that’s all. | 所以我决定避免和你在走廊碰面 就这样 |
[1:16:46] | Just thought you should know. | 就告诉你一声 |
[1:16:52] | So, we won’t be there for the rehearsal dinner, | 我们去不了彩排晚宴了 |
[1:16:54] | but we’ll definitely be there for the wedding on Saturday. | 但一定会参加星期六的婚礼 |
[1:16:57] | Well, what are you doing tonight? | 那你今晚要做什么 |
[1:16:58] | Adam’s episode is taping tonight, so Eli wanted to go. | 亚当写的那集今晚要拍 伊莱想去 |
[1:17:02] | I don’t have to go. If you don’t want me to go. | 如果你不想我去的话 我可以不去的 |
[1:17:04] | No. No, go. Have fun, really. | 不 去吧 玩得开心点 |
[1:17:06] | Doctors. | 你们好 |
[1:17:10] | So? | 那么 |
[1:17:11] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll see you Saturday. | 别担心 周六见 |
[1:17:27] | – He’s an amazing lover. – Oh, boy. | -他是个非常好的恋人 -我的妈啊 |
[1:17:30] | That’s… | 所以 |
[1:17:32] | …why they call him Bones. | 大家都叫他波恩斯 |
[1:17:38] | You know, I worry about you sometimes. | 有时候我很担心你 |
[1:17:41] | Why? Is this about me not having a date? | 为什么 担心我没有约会吗 |
[1:17:44] | No, no. I know you can dance alone, | 不 我知道就算你独舞也没问题的 |
[1:17:46] | and I know that you’ll be fine. | 知道你一个人会过得很好 |
[1:17:49] | You’re always fine. | 你总不用人操心 |
[1:17:51] | – So? – I don’t know. | -所以呢 -我不知道 |
[1:17:57] | When we lost your father, | 你父亲去世的时候 |
[1:17:58] | I couldn’t stand to see you in pain, | 我看见过你痛苦的样子 |
[1:18:00] | and… I think you knew that. | 我以为你知道这些的 |
[1:18:05] | And I think that… you got good at being strong for me. | 我觉得 你习惯了在我面前坚强 |
[1:18:12] | But I’m telling you, be hurt. | 但我告诉你 受伤的你 |
[1:18:15] | I can take it. | 我能承受 |
[1:18:20] | The world can take it. | 其他人也能接受 |
[1:18:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:18:32] | Very pretty here. | 这挺漂亮的 |
[1:18:54] | You are the one that makes me want to be with | 你就是我想携手共进的那个人 |
[1:19:00] | Whenever go away | 无论去往何方 |
[1:19:04] | It was you | 就是你 |
[1:19:09] | ’cause you are my one to love | 你是我心中至爱 |
[1:19:12] | It was you | 就是你 |
[1:19:19] | You are the love | 你是我所爱 |
[1:19:24] | It was you | 就是你 |
[1:19:49] | So come by the bar. Great place. | 可以去这酒吧看看 很棒 |
[1:19:52] | Bring your friends. I will take care of you. | 多带几个朋友 我会好好招待 |
[1:19:54] | Here’s my business card. I’m the owner. Me. | 这是我的名片 我是老板 |
[1:19:56] | – So make sure you come by. – Yeah. | -一定要来 -好的 |
[1:19:58] | All right? | 可以吧 |
[1:20:00] | Great job. | 不错嘛 |
[1:20:01] | – Yeah, great job, man. – Really good, yeah. | -真不错 老兄 -真的很棒 |
[1:20:03] | – You guys liked it? Like really? – Yeah. | -你们喜欢吗 真的喜欢吗 -当然 |
[1:20:06] | – But Wallace cried. – So? | -但华莱士哭了 -那又怎么样 |
[1:20:09] | It reminded me of my senior prom. | 我想起我高中的舞会了 |
[1:20:11] | I got a hand job on the dance floor | 放《谁把狗放出来》这歌时 |
[1:20:12] | to “Who Let The Dogs Out.” | 有人在舞池里帮我打飞机 |
[1:20:15] | Hey. Sorry. OK, so there’s good news, bad news. | 打扰一下 好消息和坏消息 |
[1:20:18] | The bad news is, Megan is remarkably drunk. | 坏消息是 梅根醉得不省人事了 |
[1:20:21] | Seriously, she was, like, trying to take her shirt off. | 醉到一直想脱衣服 |
[1:20:23] | But the good news is, she wants to put you on staff. | 好消息就是 她想请你工作 |
[1:20:26] | – Really? – So… Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:20:28] | – That’s amazing. – Yeah, so she… Yeah. | -太好了 -可不是 |
[1:20:30] | – Thank you. – So, you’re a paid writer. | -谢谢 -你现在是个职业作家了 |
[1:20:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:20:34] | Oh, my God. She’s getting on the buffet table? | 天啊 她要站到自助餐台上了 |
[1:20:36] | That makes… | 简直… |
[1:20:39] | Why are you not trying to fuck that girl? | 你怎么不试着跟她搞呢 |
[1:20:40] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:20:42] | Yeah, she’s crazy hot, Adam. | 她超级辣 亚当 |
[1:20:43] | She’s like a sexy scientist. | 她就像个性感的科学家 |
[1:20:45] | You need to go over there, man up, you need to go for it. | 你要走过去 做个男人 大胆点 |
[1:20:48] | We’re counting on you here, man. Man up, man! | 我们都指望你呢 雄起 伙计 |
[1:20:51] | Go for it! Man up! | 放手一搏 像个男人 |
[1:20:52] | You keep saying “Man up.” | 你不停地说着像个男人 |
[1:20:54] | – You cried during the show. – I liked the show. | -却在刚看表演时哭了 -我喜欢那表演 |
[1:20:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:01] | – It was very good. – It was OK. | -那很不错 -还可以 |
[1:21:03] | You know, I have to… one minute. | 那个我得 走开一下 |
[1:21:10] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:21:11] | The bridesmaids had pot. | 伴娘们都有饼干吃 |
[1:21:14] | Oh, my God, I’m so hungry. | 天啊 我饿死了 |
[1:21:17] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[1:21:20] | I’m fine, I just… you know, I just… | 我很好 就 就是… |
[1:21:24] | Oh, God, I just love Kevin. | 上帝啊 我太爱凯文了 |
[1:21:26] | I just love Kevin so much, you know? | 你知道我有多爱凯文吗 |
[1:21:29] | I know you think it’s stupid. | 我明白你肯定觉得这很傻 |
[1:21:31] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不 我没有 |
[1:21:33] | – You don’t? – No. | -你不觉得吗 -不觉得 |
[1:21:40] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我没办法不去想他 |
[1:21:42] | Who? Adam? | 谁 亚当吗 |
[1:21:48] | Yeah. I know it’s over, and I’m looking. | 对 我知道已经结束了 我也在找别的人 |
[1:21:52] | It’s just no one is as… | 就是没人像他那么… |
[1:21:56] | – Tall? – He’s so tall. | -高吗 -他真的很高 |
[1:21:58] | – So tall… – And he’s so, like… | -很高… -他还很… |
[1:22:01] | – Happy? – Annoyingly happy, all the time. | -快乐 -快乐的让人烦 总是这样 |
[1:22:06] | But he has this… | 可他有着 |
[1:22:11] | He has the best heart. | 他有着最善良的心地 |
[1:22:17] | – Call him. – What? No. | -打给他 -什么 不 |
[1:22:19] | I can’t just call him. | 我不能就这么打电话给他 |
[1:22:21] | I’m too stoned. Don’t argue with me. | 我都晕晕乎乎了 就别和我吵了 |
[1:22:23] | He doesn’t want me to call him. | 他不想我打电话给他 |
[1:22:24] | I’m the bride. You have to do what I say. | 我是新娘 你得按我说的做 |
[1:22:26] | Katie, we haven’t talked in months. | 凯蒂 我们有几个月没说过话了 |
[1:22:27] | I’m the bride, it’s my day. | 我是新娘 今天我最大 |
[1:22:29] | It’s my day! | 我说了算 |
[1:22:31] | Hey, Adam! | 喂 亚当 |
[1:22:34] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:22:35] | You’re so dope. Did you know that about yourself? | 你自己知道自己是笨蛋吗 |
[1:22:38] | Mama needs to get a cab home, so… | 孩子他妈该叫个车回家了 |
[1:22:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:40] | Shoot, I left my phone in my office… | 该死 我把手机忘在办公室了 |
[1:22:42] | I got it, I got it. Hang on. Here. | 我有 用我的 稍等 给 |
[1:22:44] | – Do you want to call and just…? – Yeah. | -你想打电话就… -好的 |
[1:22:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:22:47] | Chuck! Chuck! Will you please fuck off? Please? | 恰克 恰克 滚开点 好吗 |
[1:22:51] | – I don’t want to go. – Yeah, all right. | -我不想回去 -好 没事 |
[1:22:53] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[1:22:55] | – I don’t want to go home. – Who is it? | -我不想回家去 -谁打来的 |
[1:22:58] | “Do Not Call Her” is calling. Do you want to take it? | “不要打给她”来电 你要接吗 |
[1:23:03] | I want your face. | 把脸转过来 |
[1:23:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:23:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:23:20] | It’s Emma Kurtzman. | 我是艾玛·库兹曼 |
[1:23:23] | From Camp Weehawken. | 一起去威霍肯露营的那个 |
[1:23:29] | Yes… What is it? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:23:34] | So, my sister is getting married in Santa Barbara tomorrow, and … | 我妹妹明天在圣巴巴拉举行婚礼 |
[1:23:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:40] | I heard your show is tonight. Congratulations. | 我听说今晚拍你的剧本 恭喜你 |
[1:23:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:23:47] | I know this is random. I just… | 我知道这太乱来了 可 |
[1:23:52] | I miss you. I miss you so much. | 我想你 我好想你 |
[1:23:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:23:59] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:24:02] | You’re… you’re calling | 你 你打给我 |
[1:24:03] | me because you’re at your sister’s wedding, | 是因为你在你妹妹的婚礼上 |
[1:24:05] | and she look s happy, and … | 她看起来很开心 |
[1:24:07] | …everyone is happy, and you’re not. | 每个人都很快乐 但你不是 |
[1:24:13] | I thought… I don’t know what I thought. I just… | 我以为 我不知道我在想什么 只是 |
[1:24:17] | I… I guess I wanted to hear your voice. | 我 我想听听你的声音 |
[1:24:22] | I mean, I know we broke up, but… | 虽然我们分手了 但 |
[1:24:24] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[1:24:26] | We didn’t break up. We never started. | 我们没有分手 我们从未开始过 |
[1:24:32] | I gotta go. I’m still at work, so… | 我得挂了 还在工作 所以 |
[1:24:36] | Have fun at the wedding, | 婚礼玩的开心 |
[1:24:38] | and tell your sister congratulations. | 帮我恭喜你妹妹 |
[1:24:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:51] | Oh, fuck. | 该死的 |
[1:25:02] | I have to… | 我必须 |
[1:25:03] | – Go. – Now. | -走了 -现在 |
[1:25:10] | – Hey. Can I? – Hey. Of course. | -我能坐下吗 -当然 |
[1:25:15] | Is everything OK? Are you…? | 事情都还好吗 你还 |
[1:25:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:18] | – Yeah. Yes. – Yeah. Good. | -好 当然 -对 好 |
[1:25:21] | – This is amazing. – Yeah. | -这太棒了 -是啊 |
[1:25:24] | Thank you for this. This… | 谢谢你所做的这些 |
[1:25:26] | – What? – This was all you. | -什么 -这是你的功劳 |
[1:25:28] | What? No, I mean… | 哪有 不 我说 |
[1:25:30] | No, I’m not here without you. | 不 没有你就没有现在的我 |
[1:25:32] | That’s… That’s not true. It’s all you. | 才不是这样呢 这全是你的功劳 |
[1:25:36] | It’s all you. This was all you. | 都是你的功劳 都是因为你 |
[1:25:39] | Hey, wait! If you don’t | 等等 如果你不赶回来 |
[1:25:40] | make it back for my wedding, I’ll kill you. | 参加我的婚礼 我会杀了你的 |
[1:25:42] | Bye. Drive safe. | 拜 小心开车 |
[1:26:40] | No, but that was you, and it felt poignant that, | 不 但因为你 那感觉很深切 |
[1:26:43] | of course, the song was “It Was You.” | 当然 歌放的是《那是你》 |
[1:26:44] | When Benji and Sari did the kiss… | 当本和莎莉接吻时 |
[1:26:46] | They committed to it. | 他们挺投入的 |
[1:26:47] | That’s what hit. | 所以才叫激情碰撞嘛 |
[1:26:48] | Do you think they could remix the song? | 你说他们有没可能重新合成曲子呢 |
[1:26:50] | How drunk was Megan? | 梅根喝了多少酒啊 |
[1:26:52] | She tried to hump my leg. | 她竟想爬上我的腿 |
[1:26:54] | You have no idea, the stories that I could tell you. | 你绝对无法想象她做过多少夸张的事 |
[1:26:55] | No, she really tried to like mount it. | 她的确想要爬上去还是怎样 |
[1:26:58] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:27:02] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 可以了 |
[1:27:06] | Ornery thing. | 怪事 |
[1:27:26] | Hey. How’d it go? Did you find him? | 事情怎么样了 你找到他了吗 |
[1:27:29] | Yeah. He was with… with a girl. It was his girlfriend. | 他和一个女孩在一起 是他女友 |
[1:27:35] | And I was in a bush. | 而我躲在草丛里 |
[1:27:39] | Crap. | 真糟 |
[1:27:43] | – Are you still there? – Yeah. | -你还在吗 -在 |
[1:27:45] | OK, get in your car and drive away. | 这样 你上车离开那 |
[1:27:47] | And how much money do you have on you? | 你身上带了多少钱 |
[1:27:52] | Like ten bucks. | 差不多六十块 |
[1:27:54] | OK. The box of 50 doughnut holes is $5.79. | 好吧 一盒五十个的甜甜圈是三十五块五 |
[1:27:58] | You’re gonna need two boxes. | 你要买两盒才行 |
[1:28:01] | I lost him. | 我失去他了 |
[1:28:02] | – I’m so sorry. – Yeah. | -我很抱歉 -嗯 |
[1:28:06] | – I love you. – I know. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[1:28:12] | So, then when I was, like, 11, I was in therapy | 我那时差不多十一岁 我在做治疗 |
[1:28:15] | because I was, like, obsessively biting my hair, | 因为我总喜欢咬自己的头发 |
[1:28:18] | and then three months in, my therapist died. | 三个月后 我的治疗师去世了 |
[1:28:21] | I know, so that was kind of a bummer. | 那是一段不愉快的经历 |
[1:28:23] | But, yeah. That’s why I hate planes. | 因此我痛恨飞机 |
[1:28:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:28] | – So, that’s that story. – Cheers. | -故事就是这样 -干杯 |
[1:28:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:39] | – I’m so sorry. – No… | -我很抱歉 -不 |
[1:28:40] | – That was such a fail on my part. – It’s OK… | -是我笨手笨脚的 -没关系 |
[1:28:42] | – Wait, let me… – It’s fine. | -等等 让我 -没关系 |
[1:28:44] | We can … I can do better than that. | 我们能 我能做的更好 |
[1:28:46] | – Can we try again? – Sure. Mulligan. | -我们再试一次吗 -好 慕林甘 |
[1:28:48] | – Let’s… Why don’t we…? – OK. | -我们何不 -好的 |
[1:28:50] | All right. | 好啦 |
[1:28:58] | Oh, my God. This is happening. Is this really happening? | 天啊 这是真的 真的发生了 |
[1:29:01] | Oh, my God. You’re touching me. This is so happening. | 天哪 你在爱抚我 好真实啊 |
[1:29:04] | Maybe we don’t need to talk about everything. | 也许我们不该把过程细节都说出来 |
[1:29:06] | Oh. OK, great. OK. Cool. | 好 可以 |
[1:29:12] | Wait. Are you sure that you want to do this, though? | 等等 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[1:29:16] | Yes. Yeah. | 没错 当然 |
[1:29:18] | OK, ’cause, like, we can just talk about it, if you want… | 好 因为如果你只想聊天的话也行 |
[1:29:20] | – Let’s not talk about it. – Oh, OK. OK. | -还是别说了 -好的 好 |
[1:29:24] | Wait. Should I take my shirt off, or do you want to… | 等等 我要自己脱掉衬衫还是你想… |
[1:29:26] | Do you want to take it off yourself? | 你想来把它脱掉吗 |
[1:29:28] | – I’ll take it off. – You know what? I’ll take it off. | -我脱吧 -还是我自己来吧 |
[1:29:31] | Ok. | 行 |
[1:29:36] | Glad I wore a good bra. | 还好我穿了件不错的胸衣 |
[1:29:40] | Is that your phone? Do you wanna…? | 是你电话响了吗 你要 |
[1:29:44] | We’ll just ignore it. | 我们别去管它 |
[1:29:45] | You can just get it. | 你可以接的 |
[1:29:48] | No, it’s fine. | 算了 没关系 |
[1:29:52] | – Is it “Do Not Call Her”? – No. | -是”不要打给她”吗 -不是 |
[1:29:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:59] | Wait. I’ll just… | 等等 我就 |
[1:30:01] | – OK. – I’ll just shut it off. | -好 -我关掉它 |
[1:30:02] | Yeah, just… That’ll be easier, switch … | 好 关掉比较好 |
[1:30:09] | – Sorry. – Yeah. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
[1:30:12] | Vanessa? | 瓦妮莎 |
[1:30:18] | – I’m coming. – You’re what? | -我马上来 -你什么 |
[1:30:25] | It’s my dad. There’s an emergency. He’s in the hospital. | 我爸 紧急情况 他住院了 |
[1:30:28] | Oh, my God. OK. Do you want me to go with you? | 天啊 你要我跟你一起去吗 |
[1:30:31] | – No, I’m OK. – OK. | -不用 我能搞定 -好的 |
[1:30:35] | Can I call you later? | 我晚点打给你好吗 |
[1:30:35] | Yeah. No, I’ll get a cab. | 当然 没事 我自己打车回去 |
[1:30:37] | I’ll, like, find my way home. Go. Yeah. | 我能找到路回去 快去吧 |
[1:30:54] | Keep, keep bleeding love | 我的爱血流不止 |
[1:30:57] | Keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding | 血一直流 我的爱血流不止 |
[1:31:16] | Hey. Where is he? What happened? | 他在哪儿 发生什么事了 |
[1:31:20] | Don’t freak out, OK? | 别抓狂 好吗 |
[1:31:23] | Your dad overdosed on cough syrup. | 你父亲用了过量的止咳糖浆 |
[1:31:26] | – He what? – The Purple Drank. | -他什么 -紫色鸡酒 |
[1:31:28] | 紫色鸡酒是一种将异丙嗪或甲基吗啡 和雪碧及止咳糖浆混合的有致命性的鸡尾酒 | |
[1:31:29] | “The Purple Drank”? | 什么紫色鸡酒 |
[1:31:31] | It’s Seven-Up, cough syrup and a Jolly Rancher. | 是七喜和止咳糖浆还有水果硬糖的混合 |
[1:31:36] | Why would he do that, Vanessa? | 他为什么喝那个 瓦妮莎 |
[1:31:39] | Because he loves Lil Wayne, OK? | 因为他喜欢小韦恩 行吗 |
[1:31:40] | 小韦恩是美国著名说唱歌手 热衷饮用有毒品性质的紫色鸡酒 | |
[1:31:41] | You don’t know everything about your dad. | 你一点都不了解你爸 |
[1:31:43] | Why are you making him listen to Lil Wayne? | 你为什么让他听小韦恩的歌呢 |
[1:31:47] | You should be taking care of him. | 你该照顾他的 |
[1:31:49] | I can’t do this. I can’t do it. | 我做不来 我做不了 |
[1:31:51] | You know, I didn’t think that it was gonna be so… | 我以前没觉得会这么 |
[1:31:55] | I don’t want to have kids. | 我不想要孩子 |
[1:31:57] | I … I just… I want to have fun. | 我只想要开心 |
[1:32:02] | – He’s so old. – Yeah. He’s getting older. | -他太老了 -对 他还在越变越老 |
[1:32:07] | And you’re gonna have to deal with that. | 你要学着面对 |
[1:32:10] | Adam … old people scare me. | 亚当 老年人让我浑身发毛 |
[1:32:17] | Let’s just go see him, OK? | 我们去看他吧 别说了 |
[1:32:19] | No, no, no. I can’t. I can’t. | 不 不 不 我没办法 |
[1:32:21] | Adam, I can’t. I’ve gotta go. | 亚当 我不去 我得走了 |
[1:32:22] | My friend, she’s having a party. I’m already so late. | 我朋友在开派对 我已经迟到了 |
[1:32:28] | Will you just take Freckles? | 你就带斑斑去吧 |
[1:32:34] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 你千万别会错意 |
[1:32:36] | but you’re a terrible person. | 但你真的是个相当糟糕的人 |
[1:32:39] | Just take Freckles. | 带上斑斑就行了 |
[1:33:12] | Hey, Dad. | 你好 老爸 |
[1:33:16] | Hey, kiddo. | 好啊 孩子 |
[1:33:20] | – I had a bad trip on The Drank. – Yeah, I heard. | -我在鸡尾酒上栽了个跟头 -听说了 |
[1:33:28] | If anybody asks, this is a Seeing Eye dog. | 如果有人问起 就说这是一只导盲犬 |
[1:33:34] | – Where’s…? – She went home. | -她去哪了 -回家了 |
[1:33:38] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:33:41] | I really don’t like the Little Wayne. | 我真的不喜欢小韦恩 |
[1:33:43] | Can’t understand what he’s saying. | 不明白他在唱些什么 |
[1:33:47] | You know who I wish was here right now? | 你知道我希望谁现在在这吗 |
[1:33:50] | Your mom. | 你妈 |
[1:33:52] | Yeah. Well, you left her, so… | 可你离开了她 |
[1:33:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:34:00] | When you’re married and you do blow… | 当你结了婚你就会口交 |
[1:34:04] | …try to stay away from women who want to fuck you. | 不会想和其他女人做那些正常的套路 |
[1:34:08] | Even ugly women. | 就算是丑女人也想让她吹箫 |
[1:34:09] | Blow is blind, Adam. Blow is blind. | 口交是盲目的 亚当 无法控制 |
[1:34:14] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[1:34:16] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[1:34:19] | You got a good heart, Adam. Try to keep it. | 你有颗善良的心 亚当 要保持住 |
[1:34:24] | Where’s that girl, Emma? | 那个叫艾玛的女孩呢 |
[1:34:26] | You guys still together? | 你们还在一起吗 |
[1:34:29] | – We were never together. – Oh, that’s right. Friends… | -我们从未在一起过 -对 朋友 |
[1:34:34] | Sex friends… I’m old. | 性爱朋友 我老了 |
[1:34:35] | I don’t know what you call it. | 不知道你们怎么称呼这种关系 |
[1:34:37] | You liked her. | 你喜欢她 |
[1:34:42] | She drives me crazy. | 她让我发疯 |
[1:34:49] | I’m 58 years old. I’ve been married three times. | 我五十八岁了 结过三次婚 |
[1:34:53] | Twice. | 两次 |
[1:34:55] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:34:57] | I’ve got six pictures of my cock on my phone, | 我手机上有六张我鸡巴的照片 |
[1:35:01] | and two of someone else’s, | 还有两张别人的 |
[1:35:03] | and I’m still pretty high on the cough syrup, | 现在我还会因为止咳糖浆兴奋 |
[1:35:05] | so you can take this with a grain of salt, but… | 对此你可以持保留态度 但 |
[1:35:08] | …we don’t pick who we fall in love with. | 我们不能选择和谁相爱 |
[1:35:12] | And it never happens like it should. | 爱从来都是不受控制的 |
[1:35:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:35:19] | I may have to kill this dog. | 我可能要杀掉这只狗 |
[1:35:21] | I just haven’t decided how. | 只是还没决定怎么下手 |
[1:35:29] | Get some sleep, Dad. | 睡会儿吧 爸 |
[1:35:33] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 早上我打你电话 |
[1:35:44] | He’ll call in the morning. | 他早上会给我打电话 |
[1:35:49] | Isn’t that something? | 这意味着什么 |
[1:35:51] | Am I boring you? | 我让你无聊了吗 |
[1:35:53] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[1:36:10] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:36:12] | Hey. You can’t call me and tell me that you miss me. | 你不能打过来就说你想我了 |
[1:36:17] | I don’t want to have that conversation on the phone. | 我不想在电话里和你聊这个 |
[1:36:20] | So you can’t text me and you can’t e-mail me, | 你不能发信息给我 不能邮件给我 |
[1:36:24] | and you can’t… write on my wall. | 也不能在我留言板上留言 |
[1:36:28] | Like, if you really miss me, you need to grow up | 如果你真的想我就得拿出实际行动 |
[1:36:31] | and get in your car and come and see me. | 开车来见我 |
[1:36:35] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:36:44] | How did … how did you know that…? | 你怎么 怎么知道 |
[1:36:46] | Shira texted me about your dad, | 希拉发短信告诉我你爸的事 |
[1:36:49] | so I came here. | 我就来了 |
[1:36:56] | You got… | 你有 |
[1:36:59] | How is your dad? | 你爸怎么样 |
[1:37:02] | – He’s OK. – Good. | -他没事 -那就好 |
[1:37:05] | I know I can’t just call you. | 我知道我不该就这么打给你 |
[1:37:08] | No. You can’t. | 对 你不能 |
[1:37:10] | I know. I hurt you. I’m sorry. | 我明白我伤了你 对不起 |
[1:37:15] | I don’t know why I wasted so much time | 我不知道为什么我花了 |
[1:37:17] | pretending I didn’t care. | 这么多时间假装不在乎 |
[1:37:19] | I guess I just didn’t want to feel like this. | 我想我就是不愿意有这种感觉 |
[1:37:24] | It hurts. | 这种感觉很受伤 |
[1:37:28] | But I love you. I’m totally and completely in love with you, | 可是我爱你 我彻底爱上了你 |
[1:37:30] | and I don’t care if you think it’s too late, | 我不在乎你是不是觉得太晚了 |
[1:37:33] | I’m telling you anyway. | 无论如何我要告诉你 |
[1:37:40] | – Will you please say something? – Wait. | -拜托你说点什么吧 -等等 |
[1:37:46] | You should know… | 你要明白… |
[1:37:50] | …if you come any closer, | 如果你再走近一点 |
[1:37:52] | I’m not letting you go. | 我就不会放你走了 |
[1:38:06] | – I love you. – That’s good. | -我爱你 -那就好 |
[1:38:18] | You want to go with me to this stupid thing? | 你想跟我一起去做件蠢事吗 |
[1:38:20] | Your sister’s wedding thing? | 参加你妹妹的婚礼吗 |
[1:38:25] | How long do we have till we have to be there? | 我们去那里之前还有多少时间 |
[1:38:27] | A couple hours. | 几个小时 |
[1:38:30] | – What do you want to do? – Something crazy. | -你想做什么 -做点疯狂的事 |
[1:38:45] | Now I know why you never wanted to have breakfast with me. | 现在我算是知道你不和我吃早饭的原因了 |
[1:38:48] | What? | 什么意思 |
[1:38:49] | You eat like a baby dinosaur. You don’t even chew. | 你吃饭像个小恐龙 都不嚼一下 |
[1:38:54] | Do you think you can get used to it? | 你觉得你能受得了吗 |
[1:38:57] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[1:38:58] | Good. I was hoping we could do this a lot more. | 很好 我希望我们可以做更多以前不做的事 |
[1:39:01] | Really? You know, I was thinking … | 真的吗 我在想 |
[1:39:05] | We’re gonna have to come up with some new rules. | 我们得订些新规则 |
[1:39:08] | I’d like to start calling you “Honey” and “Babe.” | 我想叫你”亲爱的”和”宝贝” |
[1:39:11] | – I don’t know about “Babe.” – No? | -我不喜欢宝贝这词 -不愿意吗 |
[1:39:15] | – Snuggling? – Oh, yeah. | -依偎而睡呢 -可以 |
[1:39:17] | I’m gonna hold your hand. | 我会牵你的手 |
[1:39:19] | Wow. This is all moving so fast. | 这个进展很快啊 |
[1:39:22] | Also, I’d like to leave the door open when I pee. | 我想在上厕所时开着门 |
[1:39:28] | I think no. | 不要吧 |
[1:39:29] | I think I’m gonna do it all the time. | 我想我一直都会那么做的 |
[1:39:32] | It’s gonna get weird. | 这就会变得很怪的 |
[1:39:56] | – Thank God we’re on time. – Yeah. | -谢天谢地我们准时到了 -对啊 |
[1:40:15] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:40:46] | Adam should be here any minute. | 亚当随时会来 |
[1:40:48] | Good, ’cause I’m starving. | 很好 我都快饿死了 |
[1:40:49] | So, you’ve told him about us. | 你告诉他我们的事了吗 |
[1:40:55] | – No, not yet. – What? | -还没有 -什么 |
[1:40:59] | I thought I’d wait till he got here. | 我想等他到了以后告诉他 |
[1:41:04] | – And that’s a good idea? – Yeah, it’ll be fine. | -这么做好吗 -没事的 |
[1:41:07] | So, to Burning Man? | 敬火人节 |
[1:41:09] | – Was that fun, or what? – So fun. | -是不是很有意思 -太好玩了 |
[1:41:12] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:41:14] | Eli! | 伊莱 |
[1:41:15] | This is her! This is Patrice! | 她就是帕翠斯 |
[1:41:17] | Hi, it’s so nice to see you again. | 你好 很高兴再见到你 |
[1:41:20] | We love you already! | 我们已经喜欢上你了 |
[1:41:22] | Come on, family hug! | 来个家庭拥抱吧 |
[1:42:15] | Shira, I feel like there | 希拉 我觉得我有 |
[1:42:16] | are parts of me that I haven’t explored yet. | 一部分的潜能还没被激发 |
[1:42:19] | And I’m feeling like I want to see other people. | 我还想试试和别人约会 |
[1:42:22] | Oh, I thought… This is embarrassing. | 我想 这说来尴尬 |
[1:42:25] | I have been seeing other people, Sam. | 我已经在和别人约会了 山姆 |
[1:42:28] | – You have? – Yeah, a lot of other people. | -真的吗 -对 很多人 |
[1:42:30] | How many? | 有多少 |
[1:42:32] | I don’t know, man. I mean, | 不知道 伙计 我是说 |
[1:42:34] | two that I can think of off the top of my head, but… | 我现在能想到的有两个人 但 |
[1:42:36] | – You remember when I went to Cabo? – Yeah. | -还记得那次我去西班牙吗 -记得 |
[1:42:39] | I was a very bad girl on that trip. | 那次旅行我可是相当放荡 |
[1:42:40] | You’re kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:42:42] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很好 |
[1:42:43] | Keep pushing. | 继续使劲 |
[1:42:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:42:46] | I’ve got the ice chips, honey. Here you go. | 亲爱的 我买到刨冰了 给 |
[1:42:49] | Oh, I hate you, you dumb fuck! Get the fuck out… | 我恨你 你个蠢货 给我滚 |
[1:42:52] | – You eat the fucking ice chips! – I love you so much. | -你去吃那该死的刨冰 -我很爱你的 |
[1:42:56] | Come on. It’s OK. | 快点 没事的 |