英文名称:Observe And Report
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:57] | Hey! hey bitch! | 臭婊子 |
[03:13] | Hey! I’m gonna fuck you! | 干死你 |
[03:23] | -Touch it, slut. -Jesus. | -贱人 来摸摸 -天啊 |
[03:28] | See my dick! | 看看我的鸡巴 |
[03:30] | Guess what happened today, guys. | 猜猜今天出什么事了 伙计们 |
[03:34] | Can any of you guess? | 有谁能猜得着吗 |
[03:36] | The Yuens fucked up big time. | 元朗们今天真他妈玩儿大了 |
[03:38] | Instead of watching the mall … | 他们的本职工作 |
[03:40] | Like they’re supposed to, | 该是好好巡视商场 |
[03:41] | They let a god damned pervert come | 可他们呢 把一个该死的暴露狂放了进来 |
[03:42] | and show his fuckingcock … | 让他把自己的鸡巴 |
[03:43] | To around 15 people. so good job, guys. | 给大概15个人秀了一番 干得不错 伙计们 |
[03:46] | – You fucked up big. -Yeah, you’ve hurt Ronnie. | -你们死定了 -你们太让罗尼伤心了 |
[03:49] | And nobody hurts Ronnie. | 没人敢让罗尼伤心 |
[03:50] | -Now apologize to him. -Sorry. | -现在向他道歉 -对不起 |
[03:53] | -Now you say that like you mean it. – ok.So sorry. | -拿出点儿真诚来好吧 -太对不起了 |
[03:57] | That sounded like they’re laughing on it. | 他们听起来像在幸灾乐祸 |
[04:00] | Guys, I need you to step it up! | 伙计们 我要你们给我动起来 |
[04:03] | Hey guys, you want this? | 你们想看我这样么 |
[04:04] | You want to experience what this is? | 你们想看我天天这副脸儿么 |
[04:07] | I want to see a lot more and I want to see it now. | 我想看看你们该怎么表现 现在就想 |
[04:10] | You will. | 没问题 |
[04:10] | Get the fuck out of my face. | 快他妈从我眼前消失 |
[04:15] | – Thank you,man.That was great. – My pleasure, man. | -谢了 兄弟 太棒了 -应该的 |
[04:18] | I’m standing here at the Forest Ridge mall … | 我现在所处的位置在森林山脉购物中心 |
[04:21] | Where earlier today a man exposed himself to several women, | 今早一名男子在商场前向几名女性露体 |
[04:23] | Before fleeing the scene. | 之后逃之夭夭 |
[04:25] | I am here with Ronnie Barnhardt, one of the security guards at the mall .. | 我身边这位是罗尼·巴恩哈特 是该商场的一名保安人员 |
[04:28] | Who got… | 他… |
[04:28] | No. cut! You fucked up. | 不对 停! 你瞎说什么呢 |
[04:29] | Madam, I’m the head of the mall security, you should say it right. | 我是商场安全事务的主管 女士 别搞错了 |
[04:33] | – Well, Officer Barnhardt … – Action. | -好 罗尼·巴恩哈特主管 -开拍 |
[04:36] | Right…is there any information you can shed on the situation? | 好的 就此事你有什么需要说明的吗 |
[04:39] | So we just keep going, even when you fucked up my title? | 我们得继续拍吗 你都把我的头衔搞错了 |
[04:44] | Okay ,… well, I am standing here with this doctor … | 好的 站在我身边的这位女博士 |
[05:08] | Okay, how do I ah steer you, towards the oil-free foundation? | 我说 那您看这款无油粉底液怎么样呢 |
[05:14] | She was like, ‘oh, yeah, I don’t want a moisturizer…aaaa’ | 她就说 好啊 我不想要保湿霜 |
[05:26] | Oh shit…oh shit… | 我靠 |
[05:30] | What were you guys talking about? What were you saying to each other? | 你们讨论什么呢 你们俩说什么呢 |
[05:35] | So Ronnie, what is it you stopped by for? | 罗尼 你过来有何贵干啊 |
[05:38] | I’m sure you heard about this, but … | 你肯定已经听说了 可是 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1152个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:168个,六级词汇:80个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:128个,考研词汇:184个,专四词汇:159个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:357个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:42] | We had a pervert sexually assaults several women in mall the parking lot. | 在停车场有个暴露狂对几名女士性骚扰 |
[05:46] | Oh really? A pervert? | 真的 一个暴露狂 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:48] | So you know I just thought, to tell you, you know, just to be careful… | 所以我就想过来告诉你 自己要小心 |
[05:52] | …watching your comings and your goings. | 出入都要注意 |
[05:54] | Do you think we are gonna be safe? | 你觉得我们会安全吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah Bruce, I think you’ll be just fine. | 你肯定没事 布鲁斯 |
[06:00] | Bruce wants to know if we will be safe. | 布鲁斯想知道我们我们是否安全 |
[06:02] | I actually gotta warn the pervert, that bruce is out there. | 我会去提醒那暴露狂 布鲁斯就在这儿 |
[06:05] | Look at me, I’m Bruce. | 看看我 我是布鲁斯 |
[06:07] | Look, is the pervert gonna get me? | 暴露狂会来找我吗 |
[06:10] | I’m just fucking with you Bruce. | 我真他妈的受够你了 布鲁斯 |
[06:12] | I think Ronnie that I’m, ah, I’m gonna be just fine. | 我觉得 罗尼 我 我会没事的 |
[06:15] | Yeah well everyone thinks they’re fine, | 每个人都觉得自己没事 |
[06:17] | Until someone puts something in there where they don’t wanna ‘ave ’em. | 直到有人拿出下面那根谁都不想看到的家伙 |
[06:19] | Well okay, I guess it’s probably time to …ck…ck…ck | 我想是时候你该(走了) |
[06:25] | Well, okay I see you guys. you just… …do your thing. | 好吧 回见 你们 你们接着忙吧 |
[06:32] | What? Okay. I thought I heard you. | 什么 行 我知道了 |
[06:43] | So Ronnie, you talked with Mark about lifting that firearm restriction? | 罗尼 你跟马克说给咱配枪的事了吗 |
[06:46] | Oh, yeah, we should be good soon. but technically it’s still … | 说了 就快搞定了 不过严格来说还… |
[06:52] | – The s50 just came out. – No way? | -S50已经出了 -不是吧 |
[06:54] | Semi auto 5 rounds, removable magazine … | 半自动5轮 抽取式弹盒 |
[06:57] | 33 inches long. | 33寸长 |
[06:58] | It would be perfect for, you know, like the back of the golf cart. | 放在咱的巡逻车后面正合适 |
[07:05] | The new model, 1216, | 最新型号的1216 |
[07:06] | Carries 20 rounds of twelve inch gauged shotgun shells. | 能装20发12英寸的猎枪弹 |
[07:08] | Wait, wait, wait it holds 20 rounds? I thought it was only 18. | 等等 20发 我还以为只能装18发呢 |
[07:12] | -No, 20. -You’re confirming for sure it was 20? | -不 是20发 -你确定是20发 |
[07:14] | -Yes, I’m confirming it was 20. -That’s confirming.Yes. -Yes, indeed. | -是 我确定是20发 -很确定 -没错 |
[07:21] | Well guys, we got tazers, we got mace … | 伙计们 我们有电击枪 有警棍 |
[07:25] | -It’s not bad, I guess it will have to do for a while. – yeah. well.. | -已经不错了 我想枪可能还得再等一阵子 -好吧 |
[07:27] | Yeah, still, it would be so much cooler if we were able to carry guns. | 要是我们能带枪的话就太酷了 |
[07:32] | Guns work best. | 枪最顺手 |
[07:49] | I uh, I’d like to deliver a personal message to this perverted individual. | 下面这些是跟这位暴露狂同志说的 |
[07:55] | You show up again and you see what happens, okay? | 有种你别藏着 |
[07:58] | I will murder you. I will fucking murder you! | 我会杀了你 我要(他妈的)杀了你 |
[08:03] | -Well, no comment … – you’re fucking dead! | -目前仍不 -你(他妈)死定了 |
[08:05] | No comment was made as to identity of the assailant… | 目前仍不能确定攻击者的身份 |
[08:08] | -I use mace and tazers and… -…as the story develops. | -我要用锤子 电击枪 还有 -关注事态的发展 |
[08:13] | Ronnie, I’m so proud of you. | 罗尼 我以你为荣 |
[08:18] | – You really think I did good? – hell yes. | -你真觉得我干得不错 -当然 |
[08:20] | Your system … | 你说话的样子 |
[08:22] | You’re just screwed up, you’re great. | 你太棒了 特别精神 |
[08:27] | -You’re just screwing with me. -No, no. | -你忽悠我呢吧 -不是不是 |
[08:31] | You did good. you scared me. You’re scary. | 你做得很好 镇住我了 你让人敬畏 |
[08:45] | You know, mom … | 你知道吗 妈 |
[08:47] | I got a confession to make. | 我得承认 |
[08:51] | It sounds bad, but ah… | 听起来不太好 而且 |
[08:55] | A part of me thinks this disgusting | 我觉得这个有点恶心 |
[08:57] | Pervert is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 不过 暴露狂来了 简直再好不过了 |
[09:00] | And this is a real case, this is my chance just to be great. | 这次是个大案 我得好好表现一把 |
[09:04] | I swear on my soul, I’m gonna get to this guy. | 我向毛主席保证 我要抓住这家伙 |
[09:09] | I’m gonna get him. | 我一定抓住他 |
[09:16] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[09:36] | Goodnight, mom. I love you. | 晚安 妈 我爱你 |
[09:54] | Ronnie Barnhardt, head of security here at the mall … | Ronnie Barnhardt 商场安全事务的主管 |
[09:57] | I saw your sign, and | 我看见你们的牌子了 |
[09:59] | I’d like to claim a free cup of coffee, please. | 我想要一杯免费咖啡 谢谢 |
[10:00] | Let me just get that for you. | 我给你拿 |
[10:08] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[10:13] | So…you are new here? I don’t remember someone with ah … | 你新来的吧 我不记得这有人 |
[10:16] | …leg work in here. | 腿受伤了 |
[10:17] | Yes, I just started last week. | 是的 我上礼拜才来的 |
[10:19] | I had to get an ankle surgery. | 我脚踝开刀了 |
[10:22] | – I have a protein defficieny. – oh, well. | -我有蛋白质缺乏症 -这样啊 |
[10:25] | Could you keep your traffic area clear. | 你能别总在过道上堆着吗 |
[10:30] | – Sorry. – Always. | -不好意思 -听够了 |
[10:33] | I disagree with his methods, but that is a fire hazard. | 他是说得太难听 不过这确实是个火灾隐患 |
[10:36] | -Is there really a pervert here? -Yes, yes madam, there is. | -这儿真有暴露狂吗 -对 有 |
[10:39] | -That’s scary. – not for me, so much. | -太可怕了 -我觉得还好 |
[10:42] | It’s actually kinda my job to put myself | 深入险境 锄强扶弱 |
[10:44] | In harm’s way to protect weaker people … | 是我的天职 |
[10:46] | Such as yourself, who are you know crippled and the leg and whatnot … | 尤其要保护你这样一瘸一拐的 |
[10:49] | Oh, my cast is going off in like a month. | 我的石膏1个月之内就能拆了 |
[10:52] | I do it so other people can sleep well at night… | 我这样做 是为让大家能睡得安稳 |
[10:55] | Meanwhile I’m up all night fighting demons. | 而我彻夜不眠 与魔鬼斗争 |
[10:58] | Ha ha, just screaming bloody murder. | 或者嗜血成性 疯狂尖叫的杀人犯 |
[11:00] | Waking up with nosebleeds … | 我醒来时满脸鼻血 |
[11:01] | Night terrors, | 带着梦魇的恐惧 |
[11:02] | finding myself miles away from home, | 发现自己离家千里之外 |
[11:04] | Blood on my feet and with a gun in my hand … | 我脚上都是血 手里握着枪 |
[11:06] | And no idea how I got there. | 我不知道我是怎么去的 |
[11:07] | But pound for pound, I’d say there not one human being at this mall, | 同样是人 可在这商场里有资格免费喝咖啡的 |
[11:11] | That deserves this coffee as much as myself. | 只有我一个 |
[11:13] | I’ll be seeing you around, getting more of this. | 回见 下次再多来点咖啡 |
[11:16] | Maybe a cinnamon roll or something like that. | 再来点肉桂卷之类的更好了 |
[11:18] | I will be here. | 我一直在这 |
[11:20] | Stay safe then. | 注意安全啦 |
[11:51] | Touch daddy’s dick. | 摸摸爸爸的小弟弟 |
[11:54] | It was horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[11:57] | It just keeps playing over and over in my head. | 我现在满脑子都是那个画面 |
[12:00] | And I can’t press stop. | 我没法不去想 |
[12:03] | -It is on repeat. -Are you okay, Brandi? | -就那样一遍遍回放 -布兰迪 你没事吧 |
[12:08] | Physically yes. | 身体上 没事儿 |
[12:11] | Psychologically no! | 精神上 事儿大了 |
[12:16] | Brandi! | 布兰迪 |
[12:18] | Perimeter! Are you okay? | 拉警戒线 你还好吗 |
[12:20] | Jesus christ, I came as soon as I heard. I am so sorry. | 天啊 我一听说就赶来了 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:24] | Everybody should’ve been protecting you. this is not your fault. | 每个人都应该保护你 这不是你的错 |
[12:27] | Ronnie, can you do me a favor and bring her down to my office? | 罗尼 能帮忙把她带我办公室来吗 |
[12:31] | – So that the police can talk to her privately. – Roger, no problem. | -警察要单独跟她谈谈 -收到 没问题 |
[12:34] | I obviously can’t walk. I’m in shock. | 我动不了了 我吓傻了 |
[12:38] | Okay. Of course you are. | 好吧 你肯定吓坏了 |
[12:40] | You don’t have to walk. | 不用你走 |
[12:49] | Oh, my back! | 我的背啊 |
[13:10] | Detective. | 探长 |
[13:11] | Detective, can you give us a statement as to the identity of the pervert? | 探长 你能为我们说明一下暴露狂的身份吗 |
[13:15] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[13:16] | Just stay with me, Brandi, just stay with me. | 有我在 布兰迪 有我在呢 |
[13:21] | I know it was horrible, but don’t think about his penis. | 我知道这很可怕 别再想着他的鸡鸡了 |
[13:25] | I uh, the secretary told me to come in. | 我 秘书叫我进来的 |
[13:27] | I’m detective Harrison, Conway police. | 我是康维警局的哈里森探长 |
[13:29] | Mark Pippens, I’m the manager of this mall. | 马克·皮蓬 本商场的经理 |
[13:30] | This is brandi, she’s the one who saw his penis. | 这是布兰迪 就是她看见了暴露狂的鸡鸡 |
[13:33] | Hey, Brandi, are you doing okay? | 布兰迪 你还好吗 |
[13:35] | -I’m pretty shaken up. -Brandi … | -我完全被吓到了 -布兰迪 |
[13:39] | I am here to tell you that we’re gonna work | 我来是为了告诉你 |
[13:42] | Together and make sure catch the guy who did this | 我们会不遗余力抓住那个暴露狂的 |
[13:45] | -Okay. -Ronnie Barnhardt. | -好的 -罗尼·巴恩哈特 |
[13:48] | Head of mall security. | 商场安全事务主管 |
[13:49] | Chief inspector on the case and this is my lieutenant Dennis. | 本案的行政督察 这是我的助理丹尼斯 |
[13:53] | All right, gentlemen. | 好啊 先生们 |
[13:55] | -Did you get a look of the guy? -Yes. | -你看见那人的长相了吗 -看见了 |
[13:57] | Do you remember anything specific? | 你记得他有什么特征吗 |
[13:59] | Was he tall, short, black, white … | 他是高是矮 是黑是白 |
[14:01] | -Color of the hair? -He was white… | -他头发是什么颜色 -他是个白人 |
[14:04] | Tall. | 很高 |
[14:07] | -Chubby and blonde. -Pretty blonde or … | -很胖 金色头发 -金得很漂亮 还是 |
[14:11] | And ugly. ugly blonde. | 很丑 很丑的金色头发 |
[14:12] | And ugly blonde. | 很丑的金色头发 |
[14:13] | You know what, I think this is good enough for now. | 好了 我你给的信息够多了 |
[14:15] | Alright I think the best thing to do at this point… | 我觉得现在的当务之急是 |
[14:18] | I’m gonna go talk to the other ladies, who saw the guy … | 去和其他几位遇见他的女士谈一谈 |
[14:21] | What?Now what? | 什么 怎么了 |
[14:22] | Forgive me for saying, but you just sound so much like a cop, | 恕我直言 你听着挺像那么回事儿似的 |
[14:25] | It’s paperwork, it’s procedures, … | 什么文书工作啊 例行公事啊 |
[14:27] | What I want to know who’s gonna protect Brandi? | 可我想知道的是 谁来保护布兰迪 |
[14:31] | It’s clear to me she’s being targetted here. | 她已经被盯上了 这点我很清楚 |
[14:33] | Why are you saying that? What gives you that impression? | 为什么这么说 是什么让你这么觉得 |
[14:35] | She’s the prettiest girl in this entire mall, | 她是全商场最漂亮的女孩 |
[14:37] | maybe the world. | 全世界的也说不定 |
[14:38] | It is clear that this pervert is some kind of a sociopathic genius… | 显然这暴露狂是个反社会的怪才什么的 |
[14:43] | Who plans to come back here and finish what he started. | 他想回来把他惹出的事情做个了断 |
[14:47] | By murdering Brandi. | 他会杀死布兰迪 |
[14:48] | -Oh my god! Is that gonna happen? -Yes, it’s gonna happen. | -天啊 没可能吧 -当然有可能 |
[14:51] | -No, that’s not gonna happen. – he will murder you,Brandi. | -不 这是不可能的 -他会杀了你的 布兰迪 |
[14:54] | -No, no it’s not… -Oh my god! am I gonna die? | -不 不会的 -天啊 我会死吗 |
[14:58] | -You will die. -I have to get going, okay? | -你会死的 -我该走了 |
[15:01] | I will give you my card here, call me when you’re off work here. | 这是我的名片 你下班以后就打给我 |
[15:04] | Then we’re coming to the station, and we’ll do some mugshots. | 然后我们就去车站 拍些照片 |
[15:07] | Don’t worry, okay? Yes. | 别担心 好吗 很好 |
[15:10] | Your hair is all messy. | 你的头发都乱了 |
[15:12] | Talk to you soon. | 一会儿联系 |
[15:15] | Thanks, detective. I feel a lot better. | 谢谢你探长 我感觉好多了 |
[15:20] | Yeah, we all feel a lot better. Thanks a lot. | 是啊 我们都感觉好多了 十分感谢 |
[15:23] | Alright. Have a nice day. | 没事 祝你愉快 |
[15:27] | One question, what the fuck was that, Mark? | 问个问题 这他妈的算什么 罗尼 |
[15:29] | What are you talking about, Ronnie? | 你说什么呢 罗尼 |
[15:31] | You’re gonna let some fucking hot shot, | 你让一个他妈的下三滥 |
[15:33] | Punk come in here and take my fucking case? | 阿飞仔过来接我的案子? |
[15:36] | I just want this all thing to be over as soon as possible, okay? | 我只是想让这一切快点结束 好吗 |
[15:39] | I feel a little bit goddamn under-appreciated around here, you sellout! | 我觉得我没得到应得的赏识 你个叛徒 |
[15:43] | – Okay. – This is my case, not yours. | -好好 -这案子是我的 不是你的 |
[15:48] | Not his! Mine. | 也不是他的 是我的 |
[15:52] | Okay folks, everybody listen okay. | 好了 大家都听着 |
[15:54] | Ronnie has a very important announcement … | 罗尼有重要事项宣布 |
[15:56] | It’s been a tough day for him, it’s been tough on his spirit, | 他今天过得很不顺 心理饱受折磨 |
[15:59] | So everybody just be very respectful. | 所以大家都要对他恭敬些 |
[16:01] | Thank you, Dennis. | 谢谢 丹尼斯 |
[16:03] | Listen, you are all under strict orders, to do everything in your power .. | 听着 我现在严厉的命令你们 尽你们之所能 |
[16:10] | To bring down this pervert. | 把这个暴露狂拿下 |
[16:11] | You report to me and only me … | 你们要向我报告 并且只能向我报告 |
[16:13] | But most importantly, | 但是最重要的是 |
[16:15] | do not say a word about this to the police! | 半个字都别跟那警察提 |
[16:18] | Okay, forget the police. I’m in charge of this. | 别管什么警察 这案子我负责 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:22] | You know I have to go back to work soon cause I’m, | 我要马上回去工作 因为 |
[16:25] | I’m still technically employed by orlandos… | 严格意义上说 我还在给奥兰多打工 |
[16:27] | He’s not even officially on the team yet, | 他现在还没正式加入咱呢 |
[16:29] | And he thinks he’s got it all figured out. | 就以为他什么都明白似的 |
[16:31] | Here, this is how it’s gonna break down. | 这样的话 任务就有可能失败 |
[16:34] | Dennis, you’re my second in command. | 丹尼斯 你是我的副指挥 |
[16:36] | You’re my right hand man. | 你是我的左膀右臂 |
[16:37] | Thank you very much, I’ve always wanted that position. | 在下感激不尽 这是我梦寐以求的地位 |
[16:40] | But I didn’t wanted extra pressure on our friendship, | 但是我不想给我们的友谊增加太多压力 |
[16:43] | So thank you very much. | 所以 十分感谢 |
[16:44] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:46] | Yuens, you are my infantry, you’re expendable. | 元朗们 你们是我的步兵团 你们不畏牺牲 |
[16:50] | If one of you dies, god gave me another one. | 其中一个倒下了 就会有另外一个站起来 |
[16:53] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[16:55] | Charles, your position is that of a student. | 查尔斯 你就像是个学生 |
[16:59] | Are we gonna get paid extra for this, because it seems like… | 我们会得加班儿费吗 因为看起来 |
[17:04] | We get nothing extra. | 没什么加班儿费 |
[17:06] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你几个问题吧 |
[17:07] | How much were they paid to storm the normandy? | 诺曼底登陆的兵士们拿工钱了吗 |
[17:09] | How much was king Arthur getting paid to kill Merlin? | 亚瑟王杀梅林拿了多少钱 |
[17:12] | How much were they getting paid to invent the television? | 电视机的发明者要钱了吗 |
[17:14] | Nothing. | 一分钱都没有 |
[17:16] | They did it because they knew it was right. | 之所以这样 是因为他们知道做这些是应该的 |
[17:18] | Now put our hands together for the final cheer. | 现在把手伸出来 齐心欢呼吧 |
[17:20] | -Okay, you Charles. -This is a lot for me to take in. | -你呢 查尔斯 -我加入要付出很大代价 |
[17:26] | I just, I’m not sure if I can … -Don’t be scared. | 我只是 我不确定我是否 -不要畏惧 |
[17:28] | I’m not scared, it’s just that … | 我不是畏惧 我只是 |
[17:31] | -Ssshhh! Use my strength. -What? | -汲取我的力量 -什么 |
[17:37] | On three. one, two, three. Special Unit Task Force. | 数三下 一 二 三 特别行动组加油 |
[18:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:54] | Guys, hold this in evidence. | 伙计们 保留好证据 |
[18:56] | Bag and tag it, get it to my office. | 打包好贴上标签 送到我办公室来 |
[18:58] | I’m detective Harrison of the Conway police, | 我是康维警局的哈里森探长 |
[19:01] | I’m gonna need to ask you some questions, okay? | 我想问你几个问题 |
[19:04] | Have you noticed anything suspicious going on around here? | 你注意到附近有什么可疑情况出现吗 |
[19:07] | Someone who might have been hanging around the place, | 有没有可疑人士在附近出没 |
[19:09] | That you’ve never seen before… | 你以前没见过的人 |
[19:10] | Or what we call casing the place? | 那种来踩点儿的人 |
[19:12] | -Not really. -Suspicious, no? | -没有 -没有可疑情况 |
[19:13] | What about co-workers? Any disgruntled employees? | 那你的同事呢 有没有最近闹情绪的 |
[19:15] | Someone who might have been excessivelly complaining about the job? | 有什么人抱怨过工作吗 |
[19:18] | Anything like that. | 类似的事情什么的 |
[19:19] | -Not more than usual. -Yes, that’s that. | -没什么特别的事情 -说得也是 |
[19:22] | Alright, well. Good. thank you. | 好的 很好 谢谢 |
[19:26] | Ronnie Barnhardt, head of mall security. Who robbed this shoe store? | 罗尼·巴恩哈特 商场安保主管 谁抢了这间鞋店 |
[19:29] | No, no, I need you to wait down in the hallway. | 我想要你在走廊里等着 |
[19:30] | I really don’t know who did it. | 我真的不知道是谁干的 |
[19:32] | Detective Harrison here seems to be to | 哈里森探长在这儿 似乎被你的 |
[19:33] | Blinded by your beauty to ask the right questions. | 美貌所蒙蔽 所以没有问你该问的问题 |
[19:35] | Who robbed this shoe store? Who the fuck robbed this shoe store? | 谁抢了这间鞋店 哪个贱人抢了这间鞋店 |
[19:39] | That’s okay. Sarah,thank you for your help. I appreciate it.Okay? | 没事的 莎拉 非常感谢你的帮助 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Que pasa, Ramon? | 最近怎么样 哈蒙 |
[19:58] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[20:00] | This guy fucking did it. | 是这个贱人干的 |
[20:02] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[20:04] | I don’t know, I don’t speak spanish, | 不知道啊 我又不说西班牙语 |
[20:05] | but you know,look at his face … | 但是你要知道 你看他的表情 |
[20:06] | It’s reflection, it’s the tone of his voice, it’s… | 有点不对劲 听他讲话的语调 |
[20:09] | Look at his eyes. | 你看着他的眼睛 |
[20:15] | -I know who did it. -You do, huh? – mhm. | -我知道是谁干的 -你知道 -没错 |
[20:18] | -Big time. -Alright, who did it? | -做好思想准备 -好吧 是谁干的 |
[20:20] | Check it out. | 自己看看 |
[20:23] | -You know what those are? – no. | -你知道这些是什么吗 -不知道 |
[20:25] | You know you take a bubble bath, | 你在享受一个泡泡浴 |
[20:27] | And cover your little breasts with some bubbles. | 给你的小咪咪盖上小泡泡 |
[20:29] | Excuse me, I’m detective Harrison of the Conway police. | 打扰了 我是康维警局的哈里森探长 |
[20:32] | Oh shit! yeah, I wasn’t touching her in bad way or anything … | 靠 我可没吃她豆腐 |
[20:35] | Someone has robbed the shoe store last night, | 昨晚有人抢劫了鞋店 |
[20:37] | I’m just asking around to see if anybody noticed anything. | 我来问问 看有没有人留意到什么 |
[20:40] | Alright you need to get the fuck out of here. Scoot, scoot. | 你快走吧 快走 快走 |
[20:41] | Have you noticed any suspicious characters hanging around the mall? | 你注意到什么可疑人士在商场附近活动吗 |
[20:43] | Maybe someone who looked like they were casing the place? | 比如有人会来踩点儿 |
[20:46] | No, I haven’t seen shit. | 没 我屁都没看见 |
[20:48] | -What’s up, Saddam? -What the fuck do you want, ronnie? | -怎么了 萨达姆 -你他妈到底想干什么 罗尼 |
[20:50] | I want you to face the fucking music is what I want! | 你他妈给我好好听着 |
[20:52] | I have an restraining order against you … | 我可有法院给你的禁令 |
[20:53] | So why don’t you take this opportunity to back the fuck up. | 所以你最好能抓住这个机会回头是岸 |
[20:56] | Ronnie, come on, let’s go. | 罗尼 来 我们走 |
[20:57] | -You’re taking my case, Harrison. – well you said you have proof! | -你在多管闲事儿 哈里森 -你说你有证据 |
[21:00] | You’ve got a restraining order? okay, shit, let’s go. | 你被下禁令了是吗 靠 我们走 |
[21:03] | Just look, just fucking look at him, that’s all the proof I need. | 看着他 你他妈看着他 他就是证据 |
[21:05] | That’s racist, man. | 你这是种族歧视 老兄 |
[21:06] | Racism has got nothing to do with it, you fit the profile. | 跟种族歧视没关系 你的形象符合 |
[21:09] | Oh just like I fit the profile of the pervert? | 我符合那个暴露狂的形象对吧 |
[21:10] | How do we know you are not the pervert? | 我们怎么知道你究竟是不是暴露狂 |
[21:12] | My dick is brown, you dumb motherfucker! | 我的鸡巴是棕色的 操你妈的逼 |
[21:14] | -Let’s go… – What you should do is arrest this fucking clown. | -我们走 -你该做的是把这个蠢逼抓起来 |
[21:17] | He comes here and harrases me every day. | 他每天都来这里骚扰我 |
[21:18] | Last week, | 上个礼拜 |
[21:19] | He comes here and tells me he | 他过来跟我说 |
[21:20] | Discovered my plot to blow up the Chick-fil-A. | 他发现我蓄谋炸掉凯斯米餐厅 |
[21:22] | Why the fuck would I blow up the Chick-fil-A? | 我他妈的炸凯斯米干嘛 |
[21:24] | It’s fucking delicious. | 那餐馆那么棒 |
[21:24] | -Come on, come on, let’s go. – I’ll go. | -来来来 我们走 -我马上来 |
[21:28] | But before I will tell you, I’ve got your number … | 走之前得告诉你 我已经搞到你的电话了 |
[21:30] | So you should know that I know that you did that shit. | 你该明白我已经知道这鸟事是你干的了 |
[21:34] | -Fuck you, Ronnie. – fuck you. | -去你妈的 罗尼 -去你妈的 |
[21:44] | -Fuck you, Sadam Hussein of Iraq. -Fuck you. | -去你妈的 萨达姆·侯赛因 -去你妈的 |
[21:46] | -Fuck you. -Fuck you. | -去你妈的 -去你妈的 |
[22:16] | So? You find anything? | 怎样 有什么收获 |
[22:18] | I found out quite a bit,actually. | 我收获重大 说真的 |
[22:21] | – Like what? – a few clues … | -比如呢 -一些线索 |
[22:24] | Put up a list of suspects, | 列了一份嫌疑人名单 |
[22:26] | and I think the answer to the whole damn case. | 我想我已经理出头绪了 |
[22:29] | We didn’t find anything. | 我们什么都没找到 |
[22:30] | I have also found out that … | 我还发现 |
[22:33] | Detective Harrison over here, not quite a detective… | 这位哈里森探长 不怎么像个探长 |
[22:36] | …he makes himself out to be. | 他只是自吹而已 |
[22:39] | Also interesting is … | 更值得一提的是 |
[22:41] | …not really enough room for two cooks in the kitchen. | 一山真的容不下二虎 |
[22:43] | -You’re not a cook. -I’m a cook. | -你不是什么虎 -我就是虎 |
[22:45] | -And I’m a servant of justice. -You are a security guard. | -我是正义的公仆 -你是个保安 |
[22:48] | -Hot plates of justice. -That’s it, you motherfucker! | -我是正义的保温板 -够了 操你妈的 |
[22:52] | All the day I’m listening to your bullshit! | 我一整天都在听你放屁 |
[22:55] | We didn’t find anything today because of you! | 就是因为你 我们今天没有任何收获 |
[22:57] | You’ve fucked up my investigation | 你把我的调查搞得一团糟 |
[22:59] | and you’re wasting my time! | 你就是在浪费我的时间 |
[23:00] | Now I gotta come back to this shit hole … | 我现在要回到那烂摊子里 |
[23:02] | To interview the people who might have actually done the crime! | 去调查那些真的嫌疑犯 |
[23:06] | I hate you! I hate you so much! You fucking faggot! | 我讨厌你 我超级无敌讨厌你 你他妈的蠢货 |
[23:10] | You’re useless,you’re a fucking rent-a-cop! | 你屁用都没有 你这个他妈的雇佣警察 |
[23:13] | You might think you’re a real cop, but you’re not! | 你以为你自己真是个警察啊 你才不是 |
[23:15] | You know why? Because you’re a fucking retard! | 知道为什么吗 因为你他妈的脑残 |
[23:33] | Use your inside voice, you know? | 你得自己做出评判 知道吗 |
[23:36] | He can’t hear. | 他听不见的 |
[23:57] | Is there a recruitment office? | 请问招新办公室在哪 |
[23:59] | Yes, there is. Come on in,take a seat. | 这就是 进来吧 请坐 |
[24:03] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要效劳 |
[24:05] | I was actually looking into requirements of what | 其实我是想知道成为真正的警察 |
[24:07] | Exactly does it take to be a police officer, like yourself. | 有什么要求 就像您这样 |
[24:10] | Are you interested in joining the force? | 你有兴趣加入警队吗 |
[24:13] | I was kinda curious mostly, why? | 我是比较好奇而已 怎么了 |
[24:15] | Do you see something in me? | 你在我身上看出什么了吗 |
[24:17] | There are several tests to complete in order | 想要进警校 |
[24:19] | -To be eligible for police academy. -Lay it on me. | -得通过几项测试 -放马过来 |
[24:22] | -Physical evaluation. -Done. | -身体素质评估 -没问题 |
[24:23] | Psychological tests. – easy. | -心理测试 -简单 |
[24:25] | -And a background check. -Boom. | -背景调查 -过 |
[24:26] | Now when someone is interested in a police work | 当有人对警察工作感兴趣时 |
[24:28] | They’re usually recommended a “ride-along” first. | 我们会先让他去巡逻试试 |
[24:30] | -A “ride-along”? -Yes. | -巡逻 -是的 |
[24:32] | That’s where you actually ride along with a | 就是你会和一名真正的警察 |
[24:34] | Real police officer on a routine patrol. | 一起去例行巡逻 |
[24:35] | Ask a question, get an answer. you have a helluva system down here. | 有问必答 你们的机制挺不错哈 |
[24:38] | Thank you for your time, sir. | 占用了这么多时间 谢谢你 |
[24:40] | Well, if you are interested … | 那么如果你有兴趣的话 |
[24:41] | I can give you the forms to take home, | 我可以给你一份表格 |
[24:43] | So you can get that background checks done. | 你就能完成背景调查了 |
[24:51] | -Okay. -Cool, alright,let’s do it. | -好啊 -很好 那就这样吧 |
[24:55] | -Well, I don’t know, mmmm, errr…. -There you go. | -我不知道 -给你 |
[25:00] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[25:29] | -Good morning,Nell. -Hey,Ronnie. | -妮儿 早安 -嘿 罗尼 |
[25:33] | -Cream and sugar, right? – that’s right. | -奶精和糖 对吧 -对 |
[25:39] | I don’t mean to insult you in any way, | 我不是有意要冒犯你 |
[25:41] | Did you do something different with the coffee? | 你觉不觉得这咖啡有点不一样啊 |
[25:44] | -Um, no, the same as always. -Different roast? | -没啊 和平时一样啊 -换烤炉了 |
[25:46] | -Do you want me to make you a new one? -No, no, it’s okay. | -要不我给你换一杯新的 -不用了 挺好的 |
[25:50] | Just a little different, I guess. | 就是有点不一样了 我觉得 |
[25:52] | Funny, it feels weird, | 搞笑 感觉很奇怪 |
[25:53] | I filled out all those police application forms last night. | 昨晚我填完了所有警察申请材料 |
[25:56] | They probably just stood me up a bit, you know. | 不过可能只是白忙一场 |
[25:58] | Are you applying to be a police officer? | 你在申请当警察吗 |
[26:00] | Did I say that out loud? | 我刚刚讲出声了 |
[26:02] | Totally slipped out, don’t tell anyone, | 不小心说漏嘴了 别告诉别人 |
[26:03] | I just don’t really want it getting out there you know. | 我不想让大家都知道 |
[26:06] | -I won’t. – okay. | -我不会说的 -好的 |
[26:08] | But I think you should know that there | 但我觉得 你应该知道 |
[26:10] | Is no shame in going after your dreams. | 勇于追求梦想没什么可耻的 |
[26:12] | So many people do that. | 很多人都这样 |
[26:14] | And I think you should keep doing it, | 而且我觉得你应该坚持下去 |
[26:15] | No matter how many people laugh at you. | 无论有多少人嘲笑你 |
[26:16] | Who’s laughing at me? No one laughs at me! | 谁嘲笑我了 没人嘲笑我 |
[26:19] | If anyone is getting fun | 如果有人拿那些 |
[26:20] | out of other idiots who’re trying to do what they want… | 追求自己梦想的人找乐的话… |
[26:22] | No one laughs at me. | 反正没人嘲笑我 |
[26:23] | I’m trying to fulfill my destiny, that’s not how this works. | 我只想完成自己的使命 不是他们想的那样 |
[26:27] | – Sorry about that, alright. – Save your ‘sorries’ for someone sad. | -抱歉说错话了 -把抱歉留给可悲的人吧 |
[26:31] | Put your ‘sorries’ in a sack, | 把你的”抱歉”装起来 |
[26:33] | And give it to someone who needs ’em. | 然后送给那些需要它的人 |
[26:34] | Not me. | 而不是我 |
[26:37] | I see you later, nell. thanks, this … | 回见 妮儿 谢谢你的… |
[26:48] | I see you guys later. you guys are really cool. | 再见了各位 你们可真不错 |
[26:59] | – Hello, detective harrison. – what the fuck! | -你好 哈里森探长 -搞什么鬼 |
[27:03] | You scared me the shit out of me, ronnie. | 你吓死我了 罗尼 |
[27:06] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这儿干吗呢 |
[27:10] | You’re my ‘ride-along”, you know I figured… | 我要跟你一起巡逻 我觉得 |
[27:12] | Your coming to the mall, you’re trying to steal my shine … | 既然你到商场来抢我风头 |
[27:15] | It’s only fair if I do the same to you. | 我得以牙还牙才公平 |
[27:17] | Alright, I need you to get the fuck out of the car, now. | 行了 你他妈给我滚出去 马上 |
[27:20] | No, can’t do. Every citizen is allowed a “ride-along” … | 没门儿 每个公民都有权巡街 |
[27:23] | And I am well within my rights plus I’m taking | 我在正当行使我的权利 再说 |
[27:26] | The liberty of clearing this with captain, so … | 我已经跟你队长请示过了 |
[27:28] | Here’s the part where I tell you that payback is a bitch… | 我要告诉你的就是 出来混迟早要还的 |
[27:31] | And the only thing you’re left to say after that, is…boom. | 你的报应就是 |
[27:37] | You wanna see what I do? | 你想看看我怎么工作 |
[27:38] | I would love nothing more than to see what you think you do. | 我迫不及待想知道 你自以为做了什么 |
[27:40] | I’ll show you. | 让你见识见识 |
[28:04] | See that corner there, ronnie? | 注意到那个角落了吗 罗尼 |
[28:06] | yeah, I see that, yes. | 看到了 |
[28:07] | That corner used to be the worst corner in the city. | 那曾经是市里最脏乱差的地方 |
[28:11] | – Nicknamed the ‘cross roads’. – No shit, I’ve actually heard of that. | -人称”十字路口” -操 我还真听说过 |
[28:15] | Yeah, for sure you have. | 你当然听说过 |
[28:17] | Myself and the other officers we’ve worked for years on cleaning it up. | 我和其他警官们花了好几年的时间来整顿 |
[28:22] | That hasn’t been easy. we still patrol the area | 那可不轻松 为了保持现状 |
[28:25] | to keep the presence up. | 我们还得整日巡逻 |
[28:27] | Totally understand. I use the same technique in the mall. | 明白 跟我在商场用的策略一样 |
[28:29] | I’m sure you do. I usually do the foot patrols myself. | 我猜到了 我经常徒步巡街 |
[28:35] | How about you do it tonight. | 今晚你来怎么样 |
[28:38] | You know what, I think we’ve got on on a wrong foot. | 你知道吗 我觉得咱一开始就错了 |
[28:42] | This is my way of making it up to you. what do you say? | 这回算我补偿你的 怎么样 |
[28:48] | Um, this…i’m touched. | 这 我太感动了 |
[28:51] | That’s, that’s really, really nice of you. | 你实在太好了 |
[28:53] | That’s, I’d love to, it’d be an honor. | 我很愿意 简直太荣幸了 |
[28:55] | -Sir, I won’t let you down. – you ready? | -长官 我不会让你失望的 -准备好了? |
[28:57] | -I’m ready, I’ll get to it. – go get ’em. – okay. | -好了 交给我吧 -拿下他们 -好的 |
[29:15] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[29:17] | Hey, harrison! harrison, where are you…harrison! harrisooooon! | 哈里森 哈里森 你去哪 哈里森 |
[29:27] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:35] | What the fuck am I doing… | 我他妈在干什么 |
[29:40] | Alright, kids. no harsh play. get on home. it’s late. | 好了 孩子们 别捣蛋 回家吧 很晚了 |
[29:44] | Hey playa, are you looking for that crack? | 你在找可可吗 |
[29:47] | Am I looking for that crack? | 我在找可可吗 |
[29:49] | As in crack cocaine? | 你是说可卡因 |
[29:51] | You just offered to sell me a schedule one narcotic. that’s felony. | 你居然想卖毒品给我 这可是重罪 |
[29:54] | That’s five to ten years. | 要关五到十年的 |
[29:56] | -Boom! you’re under citizen’s arrest. – let go of me, asshole. | -你被逮捕了 -放开我 混蛋 |
[30:00] | -I will not let you go, motherfucker! – fuck you! | -我不会放开你的 混蛋 -操你妈 |
[30:02] | You’re gonna learn things in jail, you didn’t even know existed… | 你会在监狱里学会的 |
[30:04] | I just have to wait for my partner to get back … | 我得等我的搭档回来 |
[30:06] | -That should be any second. – get your hands off him. | -他很快就到 -放开他 |
[30:09] | -What? – you heard me, that’s my son, motherfucker. | -什么 -你听到了 那是我儿子 王八蛋 |
[30:12] | This little guy over here? | 就是这个小鬼 |
[30:14] | this is my motherfucking seed right here. | 这可是他妈我的种 |
[30:15] | -You see I got ‘im on my motherfucking chest? – I see that. | -看到我把他纹在我胸口了吗 -我看到了 |
[30:19] | I don’t just tatoo any motherfucker on my chest. | 我可不会随便把什么混蛋纹在自己胸口 |
[30:21] | This is my lifeline, my legacy. | 他是我的命根子 我的宝藏 |
[30:25] | Well, I really don’t wanna break this to you, cause you seem to love him . | 我真不想让你伤心 你看起来很爱他 |
[30:29] | But it seems like your son just tried to sell me some little drugs. | 不过你儿子刚刚正想卖毒品给我 |
[30:32] | Rico just tried to sell you some drugs? | 里科想卖毒品给你 |
[30:34] | That’s some crazy shit. ain’t that some crazy shit? | 真是屁话 难道不是屁话吗 |
[30:38] | that’s some fucking. | 是挺操蛋的 |
[30:39] | That’s not too crazy though. | 当然也不是太离谱 |
[30:41] | Because he works for me, you stupid motherfucker. | 因为他为我工作 你个白痴 |
[30:44] | More bad news, you’re gonna need to find yourself a new employee … | 有个坏消息 你得再找个员工了 |
[30:48] | -Cause I’m taking him downtown. – oh, for real? | -因为我要把他带走 -真的吗 |
[30:50] | Well you’re gonna need to find a new motherfucking head. | 那你就得再找个脑袋了 |
[30:53] | you’re right, you’re free to go, kid. | 你是对的 你可以走了 小朋友 |
[30:55] | Good luck with the crack. | 祝你生意兴隆 |
[30:57] | -Have a good life. – yeah, get home rico. | -生活愉快 -回家吧 里科 |
[30:59] | Do your motherfucking homework. rico, get home! | 把家庭作业给我做完 里科 快回家 |
[31:03] | So I’ll catch you guys later. thank you very much. | 我以后再来抓你们 非常感谢 |
[31:04] | you’re sending him home? | 就这么放了他 |
[31:05] | Motherfucker, don’t tell me what to do, | 操你妈 不用你指挥我 |
[31:07] | How may motherfuckers have you killed? | 你他妈杀过几个人 |
[31:09] | None. I’ve killed two, so shut the fuck up. | 一个也没有 而我杀过两个 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[31:13] | Okay, oh god… | 天呐 |
[31:16] | Is that a crime? oh, look at little bitch. | 这犯法吗 看这小婊子 |
[31:19] | It was a mistake, okay? just don’t do it. | 是个误会 别这样 |
[31:21] | you know what I should do? | 知道我想怎样吗 |
[31:22] | I should make you suck this gun like a dick. | 我想让你像舔老二一样舔这支枪 |
[31:25] | And when it comes, | 而它高潮的时候 |
[31:27] | it’s gonna blow your brains all over street. | 就会把你的脑子炸的满街都是 |
[31:30] | Look in your heart. | 听听你善心的召唤 |
[31:32] | alright, pop a cap in his ass, right now. | 好了 赶紧把他屁眼塞住 快点儿 |
[31:33] | I don’t motherfucking believe this, | 我真他妈不能相信 |
[31:35] | You’re gonna seriously sit here and fucking talk to me? | 你真打算在这叨叨个没完 |
[31:37] | -I’m just saying… – yeah, you just say it once. | -我只是说 -没错 你刚是那么说的 |
[32:06] | I can not believe you fucking took him to the “cross roads”. | 难以置信你居然把他带到”十字路口”去了 |
[32:09] | -That’s ridiculous. – fuck me, you would have done the same thing. | -太搞笑了 -操 你要是我也会这么做的 |
[32:12] | I mean it’s bad enough | 我是说 |
[32:12] | I had to spend the whole day with him at the mall. | 跟他在商场里待一整天已经够惨的了 |
[32:14] | And now he’s gonna show up at my fucking job. | 现在他居然又找上门来了 |
[32:16] | Yeah but he will probably gonna get killed. | 但他很可能死在那 |
[32:18] | Good, I hope he does get killed, | 那太好了 我还真希望他死在那 |
[32:19] | fuck him I don’t care. | 操他妈的 我可不在乎 |
[32:20] | I’m telling ya, I hate this guy. I hate him more than … | 我跟你说 我讨厌这个人 甚至超过… |
[32:24] | You sit the fuck down, you hear me! you sit the fuck down! | 坐下 听到了吗 你他妈的给我坐下 |
[32:29] | Don’t fucking talk back to me! | 别他妈背着我说话 |
[32:32] | -The fuck I thought, asshole. – you. | -操你妈的你以为 混蛋 -你 |
[32:35] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[32:37] | You set me up, you left me out there and that’s all there is to it. | 你陷害我 把我扔在那 你就是这个目的 |
[32:41] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[32:41] | Yeah, I set you up. | 是的 我陷害你 |
[32:45] | What you gonna do about it, ronald, huh? | 你想拿我怎么样 罗奈尔得 |
[32:48] | -What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna thank you. | -你想怎样 -我要谢谢你 |
[32:52] | What are you talking about you’re gonna thank me? | 你什么意思 什么谢谢我 |
[32:54] | I knew you wanted to see if I have the chops to be a police officer … | 我知道你想看看我是否有当警察的能力 |
[32:57] | And I did it man! I did it! | 而我做到了 我做到了 |
[32:59] | And there are six dead crackheads that can confirm that. | 那六个死了的毒贩能证明这一点 |
[33:02] | Thank you detective harrison, | 谢谢你 哈里森探长 |
[33:04] | from the bottom of my heart, thank you… | 打从心底里 谢谢你 |
[33:05] | – …for believing in me. – I don’t know what to say. | -谢谢你的信任 -我不知该说什么 |
[33:07] | Shhh, don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[33:09] | Your actions say more than words ever could. | 你的行动说明了一切 |
[33:14] | I always wanted a cop, I didn’t want to admit it, but … | 我一直想当警察 我不想承认 但 |
[33:17] | You knew. | 你都懂 |
[33:19] | You knew. | 你都懂 |
[33:23] | I need more. | 再抱一下 |
[33:39] | Get used to seeing ronnie barnhardt around here. | 开始习惯有罗尼·巴恩哈特保驾护航吧 |
[33:47] | Boo! fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[33:49] | Cadets, ready! | 各位 准备 |
[34:23] | Move aside. | 让开 |
[35:24] | -Fuck! – where you running, girl? | -操 -你往哪跑呢 姑娘 |
[35:26] | You scared the shit out of me! | 你吓死我了 |
[35:29] | Forgot where you car was, huh? | 忘了车在哪吗 |
[35:34] | Well move over. | 让一让 |
[35:42] | Brandi. brandi, brandi, brandi. | 布兰迪 布兰迪 布兰迪 布兰迪. |
[35:50] | Okay brandi, I’m gonna lay out a scenario for you. | 布兰迪 我要给你模拟一个场景 |
[35:52] | You, me, free dinner. | 你 我 免费大餐 |
[35:56] | You fill in the rest, with the answer ‘yes’. | 剩下的你说 回答”好” |
[36:00] | -There is my car. – huh, what? | -我的车在那儿 -什么 |
[36:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[36:05] | what, sorry, the brakes, did someone cut the brakes? | 什么 对不起 刹车 有人把刹车弄坏了 |
[36:08] | -Oh my god! – I can’t stop! | -我的天呐 -我停不下来 |
[36:10] | I’m just joking. I can stop, | 开个玩笑 我能停下 |
[36:11] | but I’m not going to, unless … | 但我不想停 除非 |
[36:13] | You agree to go to dinner with me. so you better say yes … | 你同意跟我一起吃饭 所以你最好答应 |
[36:15] | -And tell me what you want to eat for dinner. – fine, motherfucker. | -然后告诉我你想吃什么 -好吧 混蛋 |
[36:18] | Alright, pick me up next friday night. – it’s a date. | -好吧 下周五来接我 -这算约会喽 |
[36:21] | No, it’s not a fucking date. just don’t tell to anybody. | 不 不是什么约会 别告诉别人 |
[36:30] | -Don’t. – no, you don’t. | -别弄了 -你别躲 |
[36:34] | Listen, okay I’ve told you, if you’re gonna sit up here … | 听着 我告诉过你 如果你要坐在这 |
[36:37] | You gotta keep this counter clean. – now, I can’t reach that far. | -你就得保持这里的卫生 -我够不到 |
[36:40] | “i can’t reach that far coz of my thing …” | “我够不到那么远因为我动不了” |
[36:43] | “if only I had a stick …” | “如果我有根棍子” |
[36:45] | “or something that would extend my reach …” | “或什么东西能让我够的远点” |
[36:47] | Like the eight stick objects that are behind this counter! | 比如柜台后面来个万能机械手什么的 |
[36:51] | Think outside the box! | 别这么死脑筋 |
[36:52] | I’m so sorry roger, I’m gonna do better. I’m sorry. | 对不起罗杰 我会做好的 对不起 |
[36:56] | Oh, two sorries. oh, I thought those would clean the counter. | 两个对不起 我觉得这样就能弄干净 |
[37:00] | But they don’t, because, guess I’m fucking dumb. | 但这不能 因为 不说了 |
[37:05] | -Cup of coffee, please. – hey, ronnie. | -一杯咖啡 -罗尼 |
[37:11] | -Is there something wrong? – yeah, I’m fine. | -出什么事了 -没什么 我很好 |
[37:19] | I did see you wearing ring on your finger, | 你手上戴着戒指 |
[37:21] | are you married by any chance? | 你结婚了吗 |
[37:22] | This ring? | 这个戒指 |
[37:23] | no, I’m not married, it’s… I’m married to god. | 不 我没有结婚 我嫁给了上帝 |
[37:26] | It just means I’m waiting for a marriage before I’m with a man. | 一个人答应娶我 我才跟他上床 我还在等 |
[37:29] | So you’re a virgin? | 那你还是处女 |
[37:30] | Technically I’m a born-again virgin. | 严格来说我是一个再生的处女 |
[37:32] | I mean, we’ve all been to “beach week”, right? | 我是说 咱都去过高中毕业”海滩周” 对吧 |
[37:39] | I mean so yeah, I’m a virgin again. why do you ask? | 所以说 我是再生的 怎么了 |
[37:43] | Oh, no reason, um… | 没什么 |
[37:45] | Well, actually uh… | 事实上 |
[37:47] | I kinda have a hot date set with brandi, from the make-up counter. | 我要跟化妆品柜的布兰迪约会 |
[37:50] | So I thought if you were married, | 我想如果你结婚了 |
[37:51] | You might have some insides into relationships, | 可能会对感情有独到见解 |
[37:54] | Maybe tell me what I should wear on a date, but… | 或许能告诉我约会时该穿什么 但 |
[37:56] | No, you know what, nevermind, uh.. | 算了 别管了 |
[37:59] | What you just said is kinda weird… | 你刚刚说的有点怪 |
[38:02] | I don’t think you’re the best person to be giving the advice on this so… | 我觉得你可能不太适合给这方面的建议 |
[38:08] | Yeah… – you’re right, yeah, it’s been a while, sorry. | -所以 -没错 我一直这样 抱歉 |
[38:11] | But, the coffee is delicious. you should get married to this. | 咖啡很不错 你应该嫁给这个 |
[38:16] | -Okay, well thank you. – no problem. | -好吧 还是谢谢你 -客气 |
[38:20] | -Hey ronnie. – yes? | -罗尼 -怎么了 |
[38:23] | I think you should dress like yourself. | 我觉得你该穿得像你自己 |
[38:26] | Yes, like I said, not the best person to be taking advice from, on…. | 对 我说过了 不能听你瞎说 |
[38:34] | Come on, ronnie, just get out here. | 拜托 罗尼 快出来吧 |
[38:36] | It’s too tight on the butt. | 屁股那太紧了 |
[38:37] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[38:43] | Ronnie, you look so handsome. | 罗尼 你看起来帅呆了 |
[38:49] | – Don’t I look like a phoney? – heavens no. | -我看起来像个骗子吗 -当然不像 |
[38:54] | This girl’s gonna be knocked on her socks. | 那个女孩会为你着迷的 |
[38:59] | – It’s kinda of a cool outfit, i… – way cool. | -这套行头还挺不错的 我 -相当不错 |
[39:04] | That girl must be really special. | 这个女孩一定很特别 |
[39:07] | Oh god she is, mom. she’s the most beautiful girl in the whole world. | 是的 妈妈 她是世界上最漂亮的女孩 |
[39:13] | You know, I remember when | 知道吗 我想起了 |
[39:15] | your father picked me up for our first date. | 和你爸爸第一次出去约会的那天 |
[39:18] | I swear he was the most handsome man I ever laid eyes on. | 我发誓他是我见过最帅的男人 |
[39:23] | I knew right there and then that, I would fuck him that night and that i.. | 我当时就知道 那晚我要跟他做爱 |
[39:28] | Will end up marrying him. | 而且 我会嫁给他 |
[39:33] | I sure hope that happens to me tonight. | 真希望我今晚也能这样 |
[39:37] | Oh, well, ronnie, I just know that. | 罗尼 会的 我知道的 |
[39:40] | Mom. | 妈 |
[39:43] | Why did dad leave? | 爸为什么会走 |
[39:49] | Well, he kinda freaked out when you were born. | 你出生的时候把他吓坏了 |
[39:52] | You’ve had so many special needs … | 你需要那么多特殊照料 |
[39:57] | He just, couldn’t handle the pressure. | 他只是 无法应对压力 |
[39:59] | I guess he couldn’t take it anymore. | 我猜他可能是再也无法忍受了 |
[40:03] | You think it was my fault, that dad left? | 你觉得 是因为我爸才离开的 |
[40:09] | Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[40:15] | -I love you, ronnie. – I love you too. | -我爱你 罗尼 -我也爱你 |
[40:36] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[40:39] | -See you later, sweetie. – fuck you, taylor! | -再见 甜心 -滚你的 泰勒 |
[40:44] | My god! | 天呐 |
[40:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[40:51] | W were supposed to have dinner tonight. | 我们定好今晚一起吃饭的 |
[40:53] | -I forgot. – it’s okay, I didn’t. | -我忘了 -没关系 我没忘 |
[40:56] | Yeah, well, it’s pretty late. | 哦 现在已经很晚了 |
[41:00] | I made several dinner reservations | 我定了好几个地方 |
[41:02] | so will get table no matter what. | 所以无论如何都会有位置的 |
[41:05] | Well I gotta pee first. | 我先要嘘嘘 |
[41:08] | Good. | 好 |
[41:10] | Do you want me to come, should i… yeah, I’ll just wait out here. | 想让我进去吗 我就在这等吧 |
[41:16] | That was impressive, you drive like you drink, | 太惊人了 你开车跟你喝饮料一样 |
[41:19] | fast too. | 都很快 |
[41:19] | Wait, watch this. | 等等 看着 |
[41:21] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[41:25] | Nurse, can I get another? | 护士 再上一杯 |
[41:28] | -Wait, this is on you, right? – oh yeah, I got it all, I got it all. | -等等 这回你请客吧 -对 都算我的 |
[41:32] | Nurse, four shots of tequila, okay? | 护士 来四杯龙舌兰 |
[41:35] | I think it’s very funny to call a waitress a nurse. | 我觉得把服务员叫成护士很逗 |
[41:40] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[41:42] | Brandi, I’m just dying to know | 布兰迪 我想知道 |
[41:46] | how much you like working in this mall? | 你喜欢在商场工作吗 |
[41:48] | Oh god, I hate that shop. – me too, I fucking hate it. | -天啊 我讨厌商场 -我也是 超恨 |
[41:50] | I mean it’s just the bitching all day long … | 我是说 一天到晚给那些肥婆扑粉 |
[41:53] | I put make-up on these fat-ass women … | 恶心死人了 |
[41:55] | And you know what, like my mama always said, | 你知道吗 我妈常说 |
[41:57] | “you can polish a turd but it’s still a piece of shit” | “你能给粪上蜡 但它始终只是一坨大便” |
[42:00] | -Exactly. – anyway … | -没错 -无论如何 |
[42:02] | -That’s a fucking mall. – that is such an incredible…. | -是个操蛋的商场 -让人难以置信 |
[42:10] | Hold up. what the fuck is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[42:14] | What is that? what is that? | 什么 什么是什么 |
[42:16] | let me see. don’t be stingy. | 让我看看 别那么小气 |
[42:18] | Come here. | 来嘛 |
[42:20] | It is a pill that I should take. | 这是我该吃的药 |
[42:22] | oh my god where did you get these? | 天啊 你从哪来的这个 |
[42:24] | -From my doctor. – colozapam, that ‘s the good stuff. | -医生那儿 -Colozapam(抗焦虑药,让人兴奋) 好东西啊 |
[42:28] | I am impressed. I did not know you party like that. | 没想到啊 你还这么会找刺激 |
[42:32] | I do, I do a lot of party, | 我是啊 我没事儿就爽歪歪 |
[42:34] | I party like this every 4-6 hours. | 我每4到6小时就这么爽一下 |
[42:37] | Can I have one? | 我能吃一片吗 |
[42:39] | -Really? – come on, please. | -你真想 -来吧 拜托 |
[42:42] | Come on, ronnie. come on. | 给我吧 罗尼 快点 |
[42:45] | You know what. you can take the whole thing. take all of ’em. | 你全都拿走吧 都给你了 |
[42:49] | I don’t think I need them anymore. | 我觉得我不需要了 |
[42:51] | Everything is going great in my life now right now. | 现在我生命中所有事情都很顺利 |
[42:53] | Just like it is with you and this cop thing … | 比如说跟你在一起 当警察 |
[42:55] | These pills just kinda keep me here, but right now … | 这些药让我的兴奋度到这 不过现在 |
[43:00] | I just … I just need to… | 我只 我只想 |
[43:03] | You know, that’s what I need right now. I’m on this.. | 知道吗 这就是我现在想的 我正努力 |
[43:05] | And noone is stopping me from doing this so, | 没有人能阻挡我 |
[43:07] | consider this my gift to you. | 等着我给你的大礼吧 |
[43:10] | -Oh yes. – yes. | -好啊 -好 |
[43:12] | – Can I ask something? – yes, anything. | -我能问你些事情吗 -好啊 随便问 |
[43:15] | – I thought this dinner’s gonna suck. – me too, why? | -我觉得这顿饭吃的很扯 -我也觉得 为什么 |
[43:17] | I was like, weird guy at the mall, asking me out. | 就是说 商场里的怪叔叔约我 |
[43:21] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[43:23] | But now I got all this crap. thank you. | 可我现在得到了这些小药片 谢谢你 |
[43:28] | – All right. – shots! | -没什么 -小炸弹 |
[43:30] | Yes! shots! | 小炸弹 |
[43:33] | Down the hatch… | 一口气喝干 |
[43:36] | To eternal life … | 致永恒的生命 |
[43:38] | Together. – fuck you. | -一起 -操 |
[43:42] | -Okay. – come on bitch. | -好啊 -来吧婊子 |
[43:44] | Oh my god, that burns so good. | 天啊 烧的真爽 |
[43:54] | Oh yes, again. | 再来一杯 |
[43:56] | You’re so fucking gorgeous. | 你真他妈的勾人 |
[44:41] | Brandi, this has just been a magical evening, an amazing… | 布兰迪 今晚太棒了 太神奇了 |
[44:47] | I think I gotta say congratulations, | 我得说 祝贺你 |
[44:49] | we, we hit to the next level, | 我们 进展到了新阶段 |
[44:51] | You know. | 知道吗 |
[44:52] | -We did it together. – I’m gonna be… | -我们一起做到的 -我要去… |
[44:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[45:00] | I kinda need a mint or something my breath tastes like shit. | 给我来块儿薄荷 我的口气闻起来像大便 |
[45:07] | Brandi. | 布兰迪 |
[45:10] | I accept you. | 我不嫌弃 |
[45:34] | Oh. brandi. | 布兰迪 天呐 |
[45:44] | Why are you stopping, motherfucker? | 为什么停啊 操他娘的 |
[45:49] | oh, I’m sorry. oh, god, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[45:52] | Okay, ronnie. today, | 罗尼 今天 |
[45:53] | I’ll be giving you a psychiatric evaluation … | 我要给你做个精神状况评估 |
[45:55] | To determine if you’re competent to enter to the police academy. | 以决定你是否有资格进入警察署工作 |
[45:58] | So let’s start with your background. where’re you from? | 先从你的背景开始 你从哪来的 |
[46:01] | -Born and raised right here, actually. – a local boy, okay. | -我生在这 长在这 -本地人 好的 |
[46:04] | And ronnie, do you have a history of depression, or psychosis, | 罗尼 你有抑郁或精神异常 |
[46:07] | Or anything like that? | 之类的病史吗 |
[46:08] | Uh, yeah, but nothing really worth mentioning. | 有 不过不值一提 |
[46:12] | Just a little bi-polar disorder, no big deal. | 只有一点狂躁抑郁症 没什么大不了 |
[46:17] | Oh, uh, are you taking any prescription medications? | 那你在服用什么处方药物吗 |
[46:19] | I am pleased to announce that I am | 我很自豪的宣布 现在我 |
[46:21] | Currently off of prescription medications. | 已经不再服用任何处方药了 |
[46:23] | Congratulations. why did the doctors take you off? | 恭喜你 医生为什么给你停了药 |
[46:27] | They didn’t. | 他们没给我停 |
[46:29] | -How are you feeling? – great, actually. | -你感觉怎么样 -非常好 真的 |
[46:31] | I met a girl, we’re in love, so that… | 我认识了个女孩 我们相爱了 所以 |
[46:34] | That is very good. this close to catching this pervert. | 好得很 只差一点就抓到那个暴露狂 |
[46:38] | Catching a robber. just generally becoming a man. | 还有那劫匪 可以说我是个真正的男子汉了 |
[46:43] | So at this point in my life, | 在这个时点上 |
[46:45] | I just feel I can destroy some motherfuckers. | 我觉得我能干掉任何混球 |
[46:48] | Okay, I’m just gonna write that down. | 我要把这个记录下来 |
[46:50] | yes, write it all down. | 好 你全写下来吧 |
[46:51] | Okay, why do you want to become a police officer? | 你为什么想成为警察 |
[46:57] | That’s the big question now, is it? | 这个问题不好回答 是吧 |
[47:01] | I have a dream. | 我一直有一个梦想 |
[47:04] | Most nights. | 多少个夜里 |
[47:06] | It starts on a playground, there’s kids, | 我梦到一个游乐场 有很多小孩 |
[47:09] | they’re swinging … | 他们很快乐 |
[47:10] | Laughing, dogs barking, there’s butterflies flapping their little wings… | 欢笑着 狗在叫 蝴蝶扇动着细小的翅膀 |
[47:16] | And then you hear a rumbling. | 突然传来一阵隆隆声 |
[47:19] | And over the horizon comes a black cloud. | 地平线上 乌云密布 |
[47:23] | And it’s made of cancer … | 那是丑恶组成的乌云 |
[47:25] | Puss, starts seeping on the playground … | 游乐场上慢慢渗出黏液 |
[47:29] | They start screaming and clawing their eyes, | 人们开始尖叫 挖自己的眼睛 |
[47:30] | and pulling at their hair, | 拉扯自己的头发 |
[47:31] | And say … | 叫着 |
[47:32] | “help, what do we do?” | “救命 我们该怎么办” |
[47:35] | You know whats happens next? | 你知道接下来发生了什么吗 |
[47:37] | Out steps me, | 我出现了 |
[47:38] | Wielding the biggest fucking shotgun that you’ve ever seen in your life… | 手持着你这辈子见过的最他妈大的枪 |
[47:42] | And you know what I do? | 知道我做什么了吗 |
[47:45] | I blow every fucking thing away. | 我把所有东西都干掉 |
[47:47] | And I am getting god’s work done. | 替上帝完成使命 |
[47:50] | When it’s all over, | 当所有一切结束的时候 |
[47:53] | the dust is settled the whole world gathers below me . | 所有人聚拢在我的脚下 |
[47:56] | And say | 说着 |
[47:56] | “thank you, ronnie, thank you for helping”. | “谢谢你 罗尼 谢谢你的帮助” |
[47:59] | Being a great man, and doing it for us. | “你是如此伟大 谢谢你救了我们” |
[48:03] | And you know what I say, “you don’t need to thank me. | 然后我说 “你们不必谢我” |
[48:05] | Yeah, I am just a guy with a gun.” | “我不过是剑杖天涯” |
[48:07] | “i’m just a cop.” – okay. | -“我不过 是个警察” -够了 |
[48:10] | That should do it. | 这就够了 |
[48:12] | Thank you for your time, mr. barnhardt. | 谢谢你抽时间来 巴恩哈特先生 |
[48:16] | eh! I think you mean officer barnhardt. | 我想你该说巴恩哈特警官 |
[48:25] | – To ronnie! yeeeeaaa…ronnie. – thanks. | -敬罗尼! 罗尼 -谢谢 |
[48:30] | Ronnie barnhardt got called up to the big league. | 罗尼·巴恩哈特被叫往大联盟 |
[48:33] | You’re finally gonna get to carry a gun and everyting. | 你终于能有配枪了 |
[48:35] | -It’s awesome ronnie. – ronnie, I’m so proud of you. | -厉害啊 罗尼 -罗尼 我为你骄傲 |
[48:38] | Thanks, mommy, thanks for this cake. it’s incredible. | 谢谢 妈 谢谢你的蛋糕 太棒了 |
[48:42] | It is, it’s a gun. – oh yes. | -当然 是一把枪 -是啊 |
[48:44] | My little baby. | 我的小宝贝 |
[48:48] | I’m so happy for you. I think the white house will be the next stop. | 我真为你高兴 我觉得下一个目标是白宫 |
[48:52] | I mean I think you could be that big, ronnie. | 你有那个能力 罗尼 |
[48:55] | that’s ok. | 没问题 |
[48:56] | – I’m so happy for you…what is this? – for your tears. | -我真为你高兴 这是什么 -给你擦眼泪 |
[49:00] | Well thank you, brown-eyes. | 谢谢你 棕眼男 |
[49:03] | You know, when ronnie was in um ah high-school … | 你知道吗 罗尼上高中的时候 |
[49:08] | -I used to fuck all his friends. – okay, mom. | -我上过他所有朋友 -行了 妈 |
[49:13] | -O damn. – it’s that awesome thing right there. | -操 -这就是那个厉害的小家伙 |
[49:15] | Yes, that’s the thing here. yes, I think, right there. | 对 它就在这 就在这 |
[49:21] | This’ll tingle just a little bit, but you’ll get used to it. | 会有一点刺痛 过一会儿就好了 |
[49:39] | Do you feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[49:45] | Wait for me. | 等着我 |
[49:52] | Ronnie, wait. | 罗尼 等等 |
[50:47] | Just don’t say anything. I’m gonna give it away. | 待在里面别吭声 不然就露馅了 |
[50:49] | – it’s gonna be okay, buddy. – I know, I know, I know… | -没问题 伙计 -行了 行了 行了 |
[50:52] | Watch! Jesus. | 小心点 |
[51:00] | Yeah, come in. | 请进 |
[51:02] | – Hello brother! – ronnie … | -老兄 -罗尼 |
[51:05] | – How is it going, amico? – have a seat. | -阿米科 你好吗 -坐吧 |
[51:12] | – How you doing. – I’m great, just..nice, yeah. | -你怎么样 -我挺好 很..不错 |
[51:15] | I don’t usually do this kind of thing, but I um … | 我通常不愿意干这种事 但是… |
[51:19] | I wanna be the one to give you the news. | 我想亲自把消息告诉你 |
[51:22] | And then see your face when you found out. | 看看你听了会有什么反应 |
[51:24] | Very good sir, I appreciate that. | 很好 长官 我很感激 |
[51:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[51:29] | Um, we’re not gonna be able to let you join the academy. | 你没被警校录取 |
[51:34] | That’s not possible, so, yeah, that’s not true. | 不可能 这不是真的 |
[51:37] | Seems you’ve had little trouble passing the minimum requirements. | 似乎你没能符合最基本的要求 |
[51:40] | Did I fail one of the tests? | 我有哪个测试没通过吗 |
[51:43] | Oh yeah, actually you did, you failed the psychological exam. | 对 你没通过心理测试 |
[51:46] | I remember she put a big a plus sign on it, | 我记得她给我打了个大大的A+ |
[51:48] | And I passed and that was me. | 我过了 是我没错 |
[51:50] | So you know, I have passed that test. | 所以 我应该是通过测试了 |
[51:52] | – really? – yeah, I’ve passed the shit out of it. | -真的 -对 我他妈绝对通过了 |
[51:53] | It says right here. | 这儿写着呢 |
[51:55] | Mr. barnhardt shows warning signs of delusion. | 巴恩哈特先生有妄想症的迹象 |
[52:00] | Allowing him to join the force at this time, puts his life … | 如果此时让他加入警队 会给他自己 |
[52:05] | And the lives of others in jeopardy. | 和他人的生命带来威胁 |
[52:07] | I don’t um, I don’t see how this is possible. | 我不…这太荒谬了 |
[52:12] | You have problems. | 你有心理问题 |
[52:13] | You know, we can handle this, we can figure this out. | 我们能解决的 总有办法的 |
[52:17] | I know this is hard to hear … | 我知道你难以接受 |
[52:24] | So uh, I thought this is gonna be kinda funny, but … | 我本以为这事挺有趣儿的 但是 |
[52:28] | It’s actually kinda sad. | 事实上有点令人难过 |
[52:30] | So I’ll catch you later, harrison. | 那么回头见 哈里森 |
[52:36] | So, I tried talking to them, | 我试着给你求情 |
[52:39] | But there’s just no way they’re gonna let you in. | 但他们说什么也不愿录取你 |
[52:43] | So your dreams of becoming a police officer, | 你当警官的梦想 |
[52:46] | Is just not gonna happen. | 恐怕是泡汤了 |
[53:28] | I am nell. | 我是妮儿 |
[53:31] | Do you want some of my buns? | 来点小圆面包吗 |
[53:33] | Yeah, getting toaster off, | 好 得关上烤箱 |
[53:35] | My leg broke. beep. | 我的腿烧坏了 哔 |
[53:36] | Damn, why did I left on the frigging fire? | 该死的 我怎么就忘关火了 |
[53:38] | Hey, I thought you’re gonna go work for the police? | 你不是要去警署上任吗 |
[53:44] | You know I made it and I tried it out for a few days | 我是去了 试着干了几天 |
[53:48] | and it’s just not it, | 感觉不对劲 |
[53:49] | It wasn’t for me. | 当警察不适合我 |
[53:50] | So. so I just come back here. | 所以我就回来了 |
[53:52] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[53:54] | No problem, ronnie. | 没关系 罗尼 |
[53:55] | Hey, you want a cup of coffee? – no. | -你想来杯咖啡吗 -不 |
[53:58] | No, I don’t think I do. | 我不想喝 |
[54:01] | No offense to you, | 不是有意冒犯你 |
[54:03] | but I’m gonna have to refuse your coffee. | 但我不得不拒绝你的咖啡 |
[54:07] | You know, coffee seems disgusting to me. | 想到咖啡我就反胃 |
[54:10] | In fact right now, | 事实上现在 |
[54:11] | I don’t think I want anything less in a whole | 我感觉整个世界我最不想要的东西 |
[54:14] | Wide world than a cup of your coffee, so, no thank you! | 就是你的咖啡 所以不用了 谢谢 |
[54:29] | Okay, on a second thought, okay, | 好吧 现在想想 好吧 |
[54:31] | yeah, sure, I’ll have a cup of coffee … | 给我一杯咖啡吧 |
[54:32] | roger is so mean to me. | 罗杰对我太刻薄了 |
[54:35] | – Who is roger? – the manager, | -罗杰是谁? -这儿的经理 |
[54:37] | he hates me, because I can’t walk. | 他讨厌我 因为我没法走路 |
[54:39] | He jokes about me with that girl all the time, | 他跟那个女服务员一直在取笑我 |
[54:41] | about how lazy I am. | 说我有多么多么懒 |
[54:43] | Well you know, I’m not lazy. | 可我一点也不懒 |
[54:45] | The only reason that I am sitting in this chair is, is my leg. | 我坐在这儿只是因为 我的腿 |
[54:48] | I wanna quit and I can’t, | 我想不干了 但是不行啊 |
[54:50] | cause I don’t have any money. | 因为我没有钱 |
[54:52] | There’s doctors and there’s insurance and stuff. | 我得付医疗费保险费什么的 |
[54:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:09] | Okay, you can’t come back here! | 你不能到后面来 |
[55:12] | Go get in there! get in there now! | 滚进去 现在给我滚进去 |
[55:16] | You like making fun of people? | 你喜欢取笑别人是吧 |
[55:18] | No, I don’t. | 不 不喜欢 |
[55:20] | You like making fun of people? | 你喜欢取笑别人是吧 |
[55:22] | If you’re gonna say one more thing to nell | 如果你再敢对妮儿出言不逊 |
[55:24] | I’m gonna fucking murder you! | 我他妈的就宰了你 |
[55:26] | And you too! | 还有你 |
[55:34] | I was never here, okay? | 就当我没来过 知道吗 |
[55:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:48] | I just wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
[55:50] | it’s really good to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[55:53] | Hey! what the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[55:56] | Come on, you put a foot on my car. | 你们锁了我的车 |
[55:59] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干什么 |
[55:59] | Just try to calm down… | 冷静一下 |
[56:01] | – louder! – I won’t calm down! | -有种你再喊 -我没法冷静 |
[56:02] | Just…calm the fuck down! – fuck you! | -你他妈的给我冷静点 -操你妈 |
[56:06] | If you don’t take this foot off my car, | 如果你不给我的车解锁 |
[56:08] | I’m gonna start whooping some ass in here … | 我就对你们不客气了 |
[56:10] | Okay, get your tazer. | 把你电击枪拿出来 |
[56:10] | You have no right to put a tazer on me! | 你没权利对我使用电击枪 |
[56:12] | Can you get your fucking tazer! charles.. | 你他妈把电击枪拿出来啊 查尔斯 |
[56:14] | Alright, alright… | 好吧 好吧 |
[56:17] | -Fuck! – how hard is that? that’s the easiest thing on earth. | -操 -这有什么难的 易如反掌 |
[56:20] | I got another one right here, motherfucker. | 我这儿还有一把呢 蠢货 |
[56:26] | Hey ronnie, how’s it going? | 罗尼 你好吗 |
[56:29] | Think we found something that might cheer you up. yeah. | 我们找到点东西 兴许让你高兴高兴 |
[56:31] | -what’s that? -To clear the pervert case. | -什么? -能破暴露狂那案子 |
[56:34] | We found it next to the dumpsters. | 垃圾罐旁找到的 |
[56:38] | Okay ronnie, I expected a little more of a reaction. | 罗尼 我以为你会很兴奋的 |
[56:41] | I’m not okay charles… | 没什么可兴奋的 查尔斯 |
[56:44] | And …um, unfortunately no, | 很遗憾 不 |
[56:46] | this picture of a penis does not cheer me up. | 这张老二的照片让我高兴不起来 |
[56:49] | Okay, guys, we should probably be getting back to work. | 伙计们 该去干活了 |
[56:55] | Well, ronnie, just, take it easy. | 罗尼 沉住气慢慢来 |
[56:59] | I don’t know what’s happening to me dennis, | 我不知道我是怎么了 丹尼斯 |
[57:02] | I feel like I’m losing it. | 我感觉没信心了 |
[57:04] | A change is coming. | 我的想法变了 |
[57:06] | I used to think I was the only thing | 我一直以为我是独一无二 |
[57:10] | between the light and the darkness. | 惩恶扬善的男子汉 |
[57:13] | But you know what I realize now? | 你知道我现在怎么想的吗 |
[57:16] | this is who I am. | 我就是这玩意儿 |
[57:21] | Take me in, dennis, don’t look away. | 接受我 丹尼斯 看着我 |
[57:24] | Ronnie, can you please take that dick off your face? | 罗尼 你能把那鸡巴从脸上摘下来吗 |
[57:29] | See, I’m real glad that you opened up to me | 很高兴你跟我说真心话 |
[57:31] | Cause it makes me like, open up my heart. | 让我也想敞开心扉 |
[57:34] | You know what I’m saying, I like to share and that stuff, | 你明白吗 我喜欢分享想法 |
[57:37] | That’s definitely happening to me because I use to be like you. | 我对你感同身受因为我以前和你一样 |
[57:40] | I fell into that, world of pretend. | 我陷身在这个虚伪的世界里 |
[57:43] | And that’s when you gotta smarten up… | 所以你得学聪明点 |
[57:45] | …and cut somebody sometimes. | 必要时放点血 |
[57:48] | You may think that I float, maybe even walk on water and stuff. | 你可能觉得我说的不切实际 |
[57:54] | But I mean to tell you that sometimes I drink outta volcano… | 但我得告诉你有时候我不择手段 |
[57:58] | I know how to…to deal with the system. | 我知道怎么搞定一切 |
[58:02] | I know how to fuck with it, | 我有自己的招儿 |
[58:05] | I just gotta ask you, ronnie. | 我只问你 罗尼 |
[58:08] | Are you willing to accept what I have to teach? | 你愿意接受我传授的经验吗 |
[58:13] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[58:14] | Do you want me to show you the way? | 需要我为你指点迷津吗 |
[58:16] | Show me the path. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[58:17] | Can I lead you, please? | 我能带领你吗 |
[58:19] | Lead me. | 都听你的 |
[58:19] | I’m gonna put you in my pocket. | 我去哪儿你都跟着 |
[58:21] | Guide me. | 没问题 |
[58:23] | You’re in my hands. | 一切听我指挥 |
[58:25] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
[58:27] | right now. | 现在 |
[59:52] | I’m not gonna lie to you, ronnie. | 说实话 罗尼 |
[59:54] | There’s nothing good about this at all. | 这个一点也不好受 |
[1:00:01] | You okay, dennis? | 你没事吧 丹尼斯? |
[1:00:03] | I need to get back to work. | 我该回去干活了 |
[1:00:22] | Dennis. – yes, ronnie? | -丹尼斯 -怎么了 罗尼? |
[1:00:24] | I’ve got to thank you man, you know, | 我得谢谢你 伙计 |
[1:00:27] | Like I felt like shit this morning and now … | 我早上还心情很糟 而现在 |
[1:00:31] | You showed I don’t need to take things so seriously. | 你让我知道对事情不用那么认真 |
[1:00:34] | No, don’t take it seriously. | 对 不用那么认真 |
[1:00:35] | We gotta a fucking meaningless existence. | 我们算个屁啊 |
[1:00:38] | Sometimes it don’t make shit. | 是啊 我们算个屁 |
[1:00:39] | Who cares though, right? | 谁在乎呀 对吧 |
[1:00:40] | Who cares, that’s what I’m saying. | 我就这意思 谁会在乎啊 |
[1:00:43] | It doesn’t matter, | 没关系 |
[1:00:45] | And you know what I’m just glad I finally have | 你知道吗 我真高兴能有个 |
[1:00:49] | a partner in crime man. | 犯罪搭档了 伙计 |
[1:00:53] | Oh, wow, man. you dropped the p-ball on me man. | 伙计 你这话正中我下怀了 |
[1:00:57] | Feels so good to hear you say that. | 你这么说感觉真好 |
[1:01:00] | You know, I’ve never had a partner. | 我从来没有过搭档 |
[1:01:03] | I love you! | 我喜欢你 |
[1:01:05] | I love you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[1:01:11] | I don’t care! I don’t care! | 我不在乎 我不在乎 |
[1:01:13] | You can catch me! You can catch me! | 来抓我呀 来抓我呀 |
[1:01:16] | Oh, but you haven’t seen the best part yet, man. | 好戏还在后头呢 伙计 |
[1:01:19] | Cause when everybody leaves this place… | 当这地方下班没人的时候 |
[1:01:20] | I rob the shit out of them motherfuckers. | 我把这些王八蛋的东西都抢光 |
[1:01:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:01:25] | What do you mean, what I steal shit! | 这还不明白 偷东西呗 |
[1:01:31] | Are you the one who’s been robbing the mall? | 抢劫商场的就是你 |
[1:01:33] | I got the code … | 我从监控录像里 |
[1:01:36] | …from the security cam. | 偷看到了密码 |
[1:01:37] | Right in front of my face? | 就在我眼皮底下 |
[1:01:39] | Right in front of your fucking face! | 就在你他妈的眼皮底下 |
[1:01:40] | You guys didn’t even realize it. | 你们一点儿也没察觉到 |
[1:01:43] | Ronnie, this is beautiful. | 罗尼 这真漂亮 |
[1:01:47] | Dennis, I can’t, I can’t be a part of this. | 丹尼斯 不行 我可不能干这种事 |
[1:01:49] | I thought you said you wanted a partner? | 你不是说想有个搭档吗 |
[1:01:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:54] | I can’t do that. | 我干不了 |
[1:01:56] | What has this place ever done for you, man | 你从这地方落着什么好了 伙计 |
[1:01:58] | Don’t you see they treat people here as jokes, | 你看不到他们不把你当人看吗 |
[1:02:00] | Doesn’t that hurt your feeling? | 你不感到委屈吗 |
[1:02:02] | Yeah. | 话是没错 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah, it really does, but I can’t … | 是挺委屈 但我也不能 |
[1:02:06] | Well suit yourself, ronnie. | 那好随你便吧 罗尼 |
[1:02:09] | You can be a slave, I’ve already told you. | 你愿当奴隶我也没辙 我告诉过你 |
[1:02:12] | I am a motherfucking outlaw. | 我他妈就是个罪犯 |
[1:02:14] | Please stop dennis, | 别干了 丹尼斯 |
[1:02:16] | we’re best friends, man. | 咱们是最好的哥们儿 |
[1:02:17] | Let’s just stop this, we’ll go grab a beer. | 东西放回去 咱出去喝一杯 |
[1:02:20] | This all, let’s just pretend this never happened. | 咱就当这一切没发生过 |
[1:02:22] | I won’t say a fucking word about this, man, let’s just go. | 我他妈一个字儿也不会漏 伙计 走吧 |
[1:02:25] | Ronnie, you’re right. | 罗尼 你说的对 |
[1:02:27] | ronnie, you’re as right as hell. | 罗尼 你他妈说得太对了 |
[1:02:28] | What was I thinking? robbing the mall and taking the jewelry. | 我怎么想的 竟然抢商场偷珠宝 |
[1:02:34] | What was all that about? | 我怎么会这么干 |
[1:02:35] | I don’t know, man. | 谁知道 伙计 |
[1:02:36] | You’re right man, let’s go get a beer. | 你说得对 咱去喝一杯 |
[1:02:38] | Yes! | 这就对了 |
[1:02:40] | Thank you, man. and honestly? | 谢谢你 老兄 说真的 |
[1:02:42] | I will never say a word about this thing, | 这事我不会说出去的 |
[1:02:44] | People make mistakes. | 人人都会犯错误 |
[1:02:45] | No, it’s no problem, man. | 这没关系 老兄 |
[1:02:47] | You’re a real good friend. | 你真够哥们儿 |
[1:02:48] | Like you said, we’re friends, you know so let’s just… | 说得对 咱是哥们儿 所以就… |
[1:02:53] | Fuck, dennis. how could you, man? | 操 丹尼斯 你怎么能这样 |
[1:03:27] | How could you not know it was dennis? | 你怎么会不知道是丹尼斯干的 |
[1:03:30] | And how could you be so stupid to let him get away … | 不管怎么说 你他妈怎会愚蠢到 |
[1:03:32] | And in a fucking raffle car, of all things? | 让他开着一辆彩奖车逃跑 |
[1:03:36] | -Well, may I speak now? – go ahead. | -现在我能说两句吗 -说吧 |
[1:03:39] | I found this. that’s the pervert’s penis. | 我找到了这个 这是那个暴露狂的老二 |
[1:03:43] | He’s still in this mall. | 他还在商场里 |
[1:03:45] | He’s just laying low and waiting for a new opportunity to pounce. | 还在静静等待新的时机进行突袭 |
[1:03:47] | Alright, well I’ll turn this over to the police. | 好吧 我会把这个交到警察局 |
[1:03:49] | You will not give that to the police! | 绝不能给警察局 |
[1:03:51] | I don’t think you understand, mark. | 你怎么就不明白啊 马克 |
[1:03:53] | Look, I let dennis get away, that’s something I’ll have to live with. | 我让丹尼斯逃跑了 我得为过失负责 |
[1:03:59] | But finding out whose that penis is … | 而抓住这老二的主人 |
[1:04:02] | That’s my last shot at redemption. | 是我将功赎罪的唯一机会 |
[1:04:04] | Let’s just hope he doesn’t show up again, alright? | 咱别盼着他再次出现了 好不 |
[1:04:06] | Oh he’s coming back. | 他会出现的 |
[1:04:08] | he’s coming back quick and he’s coming back hard. | 他会又快又狠重出江湖 |
[1:04:11] | What are you talking about, ronnie? | 你在说什么 罗尼 |
[1:04:12] | I’m talking about deep cover mock… | 我要进行深度伪装 |
[1:04:14] | I’m talking about black op shit, | 采取”黑色行动” |
[1:04:15] | I’m talking about going off the grid completely. | 我要彻彻底底从人们眼前消失 |
[1:04:18] | I am the spectre, the invisible man. | 我是幽灵 是隐身人 |
[1:04:21] | Just a reguar guy in the mall, I got no rules to follow. | 只是商场的一个普通顾客 我来去自由 |
[1:04:24] | Just got myself and my instincts. | 只依靠自己和直觉 |
[1:04:28] | Are you fucking retarded, ronnie? | 你他妈的是弱智吗 罗尼 |
[1:04:31] | Ronnie doesn’t even exist. | 罗尼根本就不存在 |
[1:04:32] | My name is bill jacobsen. | 我的名字是比尔·杰考布森 |
[1:04:36] | Just an average mall customer … | 只是名逛商场的普通顾客 |
[1:04:38] | Came to the forest ridge mall, do some personal shopping. | 到”森林山脉”商场来购购物 |
[1:04:43] | Hey, you know where’s sales are? | 你知道哪儿搞特价促销吗 |
[1:04:46] | This is my mall. | 这是我的地盘 |
[1:04:50] | It’s a place of beauty. a place of purity. | 这是个美丽纯洁的地方 |
[1:04:54] | It’s s place where lost souls could find a home. | 这儿是人们的精神家园 |
[1:04:57] | Fuck you, ronnie! nice hat, you stupid motherfucker. | 操你妈 罗尼 帽子不错 你个蠢货 |
[1:05:02] | I believe every man has a path laid out before him. | 我相信每个人都有自己的使命 |
[1:05:06] | And my path is a righteous one. | 而我的使命是履行正义 |
[1:05:08] | For I have been chosen to be a protector. | 因为我是上天安排的守护者 |
[1:05:13] | And the destroyer. | 和毁灭者 |
[1:05:21] | I live by a code … | 我遵循着一个准则 |
[1:05:24] | A code of my own invention, but a code nonetheless. | 虽然是我自己编的 但怎么说也是准则 |
[1:05:27] | And I follow it to the fucking t. | 我他妈誓死也要恪守它 |
[1:05:32] | Danger lurks in the darkness, waiting to pounce. | 凶险潜伏在黑暗中 蓄势待发 |
[1:05:36] | And it is my duty to face that danger and stare into its godless eyes. | 而英勇无畏地直面凶险是我的职责 |
[1:05:41] | Brandi! – ah, ah, fuck me! | -布兰迪 -干我 |
[1:05:43] | Brandi! – get the shit out of me! | -布兰迪 -使劲干我 |
[1:05:45] | Yeah, yeah! – tell me again. tell me again! | 很爽吧 爽吧 |
[1:05:51] | Nothing can hurt me. | 没什么能够伤害我 |
[1:05:53] | My body has become a weapon… | 我的躯体已化作一柄利器 |
[1:05:56] | I am an instrument of protection … | 一把保护无辜 |
[1:05:59] | And justice. I am the hammer in the right hand. | 捍卫正义的利斧 这神圣的职责 |
[1:06:04] | Of all that’s good. – how could you do this to me! | -非我莫属 -你怎么能这么对我 |
[1:06:07] | I loved you, you fucking bitch! | 我那么爱你 你这个臭婊子 |
[1:06:19] | You’ve just made me go off my cover. | 你害得我伪装都破了 |
[1:06:25] | Hey ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[1:06:26] | Mark is looking for you, | 马克到处找你 |
[1:06:28] | He’s really pissed about the altercation in cosmetics. | 他对你在化妆品柜台大吵大闹很生气 |
[1:06:31] | He’s talking about calling the cops. | 他还说要叫警察来 |
[1:06:33] | You should probably just get going, man, this is gonna, | 你应该赶快离开 伙计 这可能… |
[1:06:37] | This is gonna get really weird. | 这可能会让你很难堪 |
[1:06:39] | Ronnie barnhardt is not here. | 这儿没有罗尼·巴恩哈特这个人 |
[1:06:42] | But if he was here, | 就算他在这儿 |
[1:06:44] | and say mark wants him to leave this fucking mall… | 就算马克想把他从商场赶出去 |
[1:06:47] | It will be over ronnie’s dead, fucking body! | 除非罗尼他妈的死了 |
[1:06:56] | In these dark times, people need something to believe in. | 在这漫漫黑暗中 人们需要信仰 |
[1:07:00] | I believe the good will win through in the end. | 我相信最终善定胜恶 |
[1:07:04] | It’s only a matter of time, till the clouds part and the sun shines … | 等到乌云尽散 阳光普照 只是时间问… |
[1:07:09] | There, I start again…. | 不好意思 我重说 |
[1:07:11] | It’s only a matter of time, till the clouds part and the sun shines down . | 等到乌云尽散 阳光普照 只是时间问题 |
[1:07:17] | They’ll be here soon, and my mission will be complete. | 我完成使命的时刻近在咫尺 |
[1:07:22] | I will leave a mark so big, that it will be felt for years to come. | 后人会铭记我的丰功伟绩 |
[1:07:27] | And history will remember my name. | 我会青史留名 |
[1:07:30] | There’s no turning back, I must be steadfast in my resolve. | 我无法回头 我必须笃定决心 |
[1:07:34] | The world has no use for another scared man. | 这个世界不需要懦夫 |
[1:07:37] | Right now, the world needs a fucking hero. | 此时此刻 世界需要的是一个英雄 |
[1:07:51] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 |
[1:07:56] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[1:07:59] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 不管你在哪儿 给我出来 |
[1:08:06] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[1:08:07] | Ronnie, what are you doing? | 罗尼 你想干什么 |
[1:08:09] | I thought we were allies, | 我以为我们在同一战线上 |
[1:08:11] | Harrison I thought we were brothers of the badge. | 哈里森 我以为咱俩是志同道合的兄弟 |
[1:08:14] | How the fuck do you night at night? | 你他妈怎么对得起自己的良心 |
[1:08:15] | Come on, let’s do this the easy way, alright? | 咱们痛快点 好吗 |
[1:08:17] | You just come outside and we’ll talk all about it, alright? | 你出来我们好好谈谈 行吗 |
[1:08:20] | Can’t do that. | 恕难从命 |
[1:08:21] | Let’s go, we’ll talk about it outside but you gotta get out of here. | 走吧 我们到外面谈 你得先出去才行 |
[1:08:24] | You can go outside, this is my world. | 要出你出 这是我的地盘 |
[1:08:28] | We don’t wanna hurt you, ronnie. | 我们不想弄伤你 罗尼 |
[1:08:29] | You want to get hurt? | 你想受伤吗 |
[1:08:40] | You didn’t bring enough pigs to hurt me. | 想弄伤我你带的白痴还不够 |
[1:08:48] | You sure about that? | 你这么肯定? |
[1:08:56] | Why don’t we find out, huh? | 不信就试试吧 |
[1:09:01] | Alright, go get him. | 好 拿下他 |
[1:11:43] | Open up, little birdie. | 开门啊 小宝贝 |
[1:11:52] | What’s on the agenda for today? | 今天有什么打算啊 |
[1:11:55] | I dunno, look for a job, I think. | 不知道 去找工作吧 |
[1:11:59] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这不容易 |
[1:12:03] | Try to look on the bright side. | 往好的方面想想 |
[1:12:06] | You might not be the smartest person in the world, but … | 你可能不够聪明 但是 |
[1:12:09] | You’re handsome. | 你长的挺帅的 |
[1:12:13] | From uh, certain angles. | 如果 从某些角度来看的话 |
[1:12:17] | But importantly, you’ve got a… | 但更重要的是 你有 |
[1:12:20] | Dreams inside of you. and uh, dreams make you special. | 你心中有梦想 梦想会让你与众不同 |
[1:12:25] | And no matter what the world throws at you … | 无论现实多么残酷 |
[1:12:32] | You…uh…they can never take your dreams away. | 你…它永远不会夺走你的梦想 |
[1:12:37] | What are you talking about, mom? | 你在说什么呢 妈 |
[1:12:40] | I don’t know. I’m drunk. | 我也不知道 我喝醉了 |
[1:12:43] | I just know a mother’s supposed to say stuff like that. | 我就知道做母亲的应该在孩子 |
[1:12:46] | To the children, when they’re sad. | 伤心的时候说这样的话 |
[1:12:49] | – It’s all dry. – you’re right. | -让我一说干巴巴的 -你说的对 |
[1:12:52] | That’s exactly what you’re supposed to say. | 你确实该说这些话 |
[1:12:56] | You know ronnie… | 知道吗 罗尼 |
[1:12:59] | That other night, when I soiled my pants… | 那天晚上 我喝醉尿了裤子 |
[1:13:01] | I was expecting for you to come home, to find me and clean me up. | 我盼着你回家 帮我清洗干净 |
[1:13:10] | I thought you’d be there to take care of me, so I’m a… | 我想着你会回来照顾我 我就 |
[1:13:14] | I passed out on the floor, and didn’t worry you. | 我昏到在地上 没让你担心 |
[1:13:22] | Most people would’ve thrown me away by now. | 换了其他人大概早把我赶出去了 |
[1:13:25] | But not you, ronnie. | 但你没有 罗尼 |
[1:13:28] | Because I love you, mom. | 那是因为我爱你 妈 |
[1:13:33] | I want you to know I’m ready to make a change. | 我想告诉你我打算改变自己 |
[1:13:39] | You’re gonna stop drinking? | 你要戒酒吗 |
[1:13:42] | I’m switching to beer. | 我要改喝啤酒了 |
[1:13:45] | I can pound those all day and still keep my shit together. | 我可以整天猛灌还能保持神志清醒 |
[1:13:49] | And I’m doing it for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[1:13:51] | I’m so proud of you, mom. | 我真为你骄傲 妈 |
[1:13:53] | I am so proud of you. and you know what? | 我也为你骄傲 你知道吗 |
[1:13:57] | This is a new day, and we’re gonna get through it. | 这是个新的开始 我们肯定能挺过去 |
[1:14:05] | Oh, I just remembered. | 我差点儿忘了 |
[1:14:07] | There was a postcard for you the other day. | 前两天有张寄给你的明信片 |
[1:14:21] | What’s up, mothakeekal. | 你好吗 死胖子 |
[1:14:23] | How’s your days hanging? | 你过的怎么样 |
[1:14:24] | Low I hope. I just wanted to write you to say that… | 希望不咋样 我写信是想告诉你 |
[1:14:28] | You know I’m really sorry for the way that shit went down and… | 事情搞成那样我很抱歉 |
[1:14:30] | Stuff…my bad. my blunder. | 还有 是我的错 我大错特错 |
[1:14:32] | I just want you know that you really are my best man. | 你要知道你真的是我最好的哥们儿 |
[1:14:35] | Problem is, I am a criminal man, that doesn’t care. | 问题在于 我是个罪犯 我不在乎 |
[1:14:39] | And your crime is, you care too much. | 而你的错误在于 你在乎的太多了 |
[1:14:42] | Regardless of our businesses… | 不管咱以前的那些勾当 |
[1:14:45] | I hope you know that I always respected you. | 我希望你知道我一直很佩服你 |
[1:14:48] | It’s not every day you meet somebody | 这个世界上 不是每天都能碰到 |
[1:14:49] | That stands for something in this world. | 像你这样坚守信念的人 |
[1:14:52] | Anyway, no hard feelings, okay? | 不管怎样 别怪我 好吗 |
[1:14:55] | If you ever want to party, just get your ass to mexico. | 你什么时候想爽一下了 就滚到墨西哥来 |
[1:14:58] | The beer is cool, the girls are wet. | 这儿有冰凉的啤酒和火辣的妞儿 |
[1:15:00] | Sincerely, your right hand man. | 此致敬礼 你的左膀右臂 |
[1:15:02] | Love, dennis chivante. | 爱你的 丹尼斯·诗旺特 |
[1:15:17] | Hey there, stranger. | 嗨 陌生人 |
[1:15:21] | -You have your cast off? – yeah. | -你的腿好了 -是啊 |
[1:15:24] | I have my hair done too. | 我还做了头发 |
[1:15:29] | Hey, uh, I heard what happened. | 我听说你的事了 |
[1:15:33] | -Are you okay? – yeah, that was… | -你没事吧 -没事 只是 |
[1:15:37] | You know, I’m uh, I’m like a cat um, I always land on my feet. | 我就像猫一样 总能安全着陆的 |
[1:15:41] | Um, I’m uh, I’m really ok. | 我 我没事 |
[1:15:44] | I got you a coffee. | 我给你盛了杯咖啡 |
[1:15:49] | Thanks but…uh, how much do I owe you? is that uh, a dollar … | 谢了 一杯咖啡多少钱 是一刀吧 |
[1:15:54] | Uh, sixty… | 还是6毛 |
[1:15:54] | No, you don’t need to pay for it, just take it. | 不 你不用付钱 我请你的 |
[1:15:58] | That’s really nice of you, I appreciate it, but … | 你真好 我很感激 但是 |
[1:16:04] | The kinda whole reason I came today, was to … | 我今天只是来 |
[1:16:07] | Come by for a cup of coffee pay for it… | 喝杯咖啡 然后掏自己的腰包 |
[1:16:11] | From my own pocket, I’ve just been kinda waiting out here. | 付账 我一直在犹豫 |
[1:16:17] | I need to accept that | 我必须接受 |
[1:16:19] | there is no more free coffee. | 以后再不能白喝咖啡的事实 |
[1:16:24] | Not now, not ever, i just uh, | 从今往后再也不能 只是 |
[1:16:28] | when I come into this mall, i… | 当我走进这家商场时 我 |
[1:16:33] | I pay for my coffee just… | 就像一个普通顾客一样 |
[1:16:37] | Just like a regular customer. | 掏钱买咖啡 |
[1:17:06] | Oh, motherfucker! | 操他妈的 |
[1:17:37] | Get out of the way! | 闪开 |
[1:19:17] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:19:19] | Jesus ronnie, you fucking killed him. | 天哪 罗尼 你他妈把他打死了 |
[1:19:24] | -Alright, he’s okay. – shit, really? | -好吧 他没事 -操 真的 |
[1:19:28] | Get out of the way! get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[1:19:30] | Stay down, motherfucker. | 躺着别动 王八蛋 |
[1:19:32] | I’ve got your back, ronnie. | 交给我没问题 罗尼 |
[1:19:33] | Alright uh, we need to call an ambulance. | 好的 我们得叫辆救护车 |
[1:19:36] | No, this sack of shit is mine. | 不用 这畜生我来处理 |
[1:19:38] | Hold my piece. I’ll take him to the station myself. | 拿着我的枪 我要亲自送他去警局 |
[1:19:41] | Get up, motherfucker. | 起来 王八蛋 |
[1:19:43] | Hey ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[1:19:52] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:19:56] | Ronnie? | 罗尼? |
[1:19:58] | -Good job. – fuck you. | -干得好 -靠你妈的 |
[1:20:02] | And if any of you here wants a girl to have sex with you, | 你们谁想找个跟你睡了之后 |
[1:20:06] | And then to fuck your enemy, go to brandi. | 又去干你死对头的女人 就找布兰迪吧 |
[1:20:09] | Cause she’s the girl that does that. | 她就是干这种事的婊子 |
[1:20:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:20:46] | I caught the pervert. | 我把变态狂抓住了 |
[1:20:48] | Can we get a paramedic? hurry up. | 能叫个医护人员吗 快点 |
[1:20:51] | I want everyone to know ronnie barnhardt has caught the pervert. | 我要宣布 是我罗尼·巴恩哈特抓住了暴露狂 |
[1:20:56] | Not the fucking police. | 而不是他妈的警察 |
[1:20:59] | Good job, ronnie. you caught a pervert. | 干得好 罗尼 抓个暴露狂 |
[1:21:00] | You can take your fucking badge, and your gun … | 你自己守着你的破警徽 破枪好了 |
[1:21:03] | And you can shove them up your fucking bum. | 老子他妈的不稀罕 |
[1:21:05] | Cause I don’t need that shit to know who the fuck I am. | 没那些玩意儿老子照样比你强 |
[1:21:08] | Fuck you, fuck you, fuck everyone of you… | 操你妈 操你妈 操你们所有人的妈 |
[1:21:12] | I win. | 老子赢了 |
[1:21:22] | Way to go, ronnie. | 好样的 罗尼 |
[1:21:42] | I’m here with ronnie barnhardt, | 站在我身旁的是罗尼·巴恩哈特 |
[1:21:43] | Head of mall security here at forest ridge mall. | “森林山脉”购物中心的安全事务主管 |
[1:21:45] | Ronnie is the man, | 正是罗尼 |
[1:21:46] | who brought the forest ridge mall flasher to justice. | 将”森林山脉”商场的暴露狂绳之以法 |
[1:21:49] | We caught the flasher. | 我们抓住了暴露狂 |
[1:21:52] | -Yes! – all is back to normal? | -干得好 -一切回归正常了吗 |
[1:21:54] | I would say, better than normal, | 我得说 比往常还要好 |
[1:21:56] | Actually personally I’d go with fantastic… | 其实就我个人来说 好得不得了 |
[1:21:58] | I met a girl. over there. | 我交了个女朋友 就在那边 |
[1:22:00] | She asked me to promise to god… | 她让我对天发誓 |
[1:22:02] | that she won’t have sex before marriage, | 结婚前决不做爱 |
[1:22:04] | But that’s a promise I intend on making her break. | 但我可等不了那么久 |
[1:22:07] | Here are the guys. | 这是我的弟兄们 |